时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | ***** | 你失败了 Liz |
[00:14] | You fail Liz. | 你失败了 Liz |
[00:16] | You let the show get cancelled,and we all died. | 节目被砍了 我们也都死了 |
[00:19] | No,I didn’t. It wasn’t my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[00:21] | When we talked about this dream,we said we were gonna be cowboys. | 我们讨论过做此类梦时 应该扮演牛仔 |
[00:25] | Your fault. Your fault. Your fault. Your fault. Your fault. Your… | 你的错 你的错 … |
[00:30] | Wake up. Liz,wake up! | 醒醒 Liz 醒醒 |
[00:34] | – The twins are coming. – What? | – 双胞胎要来了 – 什么? |
[00:36] | Yeah,I just got an email from Bev at the adoption agency. | 领养中心Bev刚发了封邮件来 |
[00:38] | It’s from hotjuggsbev2@adoption.Gov. | 地址是hotjuggsbev2@adoption.Gov |
[00:42] | Guess there’s another full-figured Bev at the office there. | 估计那办公室还有个肥婆叫Bev吧 |
[00:44] | Oh,my God,flight 124 on January 29th. | 天哪 一月29号的124次航班 |
[00:48] | That’s in five days. It’s happening so fast. | 还有不到五天了 好快 |
[00:50] | We don’t even know where they’re coming from. | 他们从哪来 我们都不知道 |
[00:51] | Airbike flight 124 out of Houston’s George Bush airport. | 124次航班的小型飞机已离开 休斯顿的乔治・布什机场 |
[00:54] | – It’s not my airport! – Let it go,Liz. | – 不是我的机场 – 别纠结啦 Liz |
[00:57] | Wait,if they’re coming from Houston,they won’t have winter clothes. | 等下 从休斯顿来 肯定没冬衣呢 |
[00:59] | They’re gonna need jackets and hats. | 要给他们买夹克衫和帽子 |
[01:00] | How big is an eight-year-old’s head? I’m thinking,like,a bowling ball? | 八岁的小孩头有多大呢 我想 大概保龄球那么大吧 |
[01:03] | No,bowling ball’s too small. It’s like a basketball. | 保龄球太小了 起码是篮球大小 |
[01:05] | A small basketball that you win at the fair. | 小篮球 你在游乐场玩游戏赢的那种 |
[01:06] | You’re describing a bowling ball. | 你说的就是保龄球嘛 |
[01:08] | Okay,kids coming,show to save,DVR at 98%, | 好啦 孩子们要来了 要去拯救节目 DVR录到98%了 |
[01:11] | but I’m just never in the mood to watch Treme. | 可我完全没有看”劫后余生”的心情 |
[01:13] | Okay,first things first… I’ll watch a bunch of tremes. | 首先 我先连补”劫后余生” |
[01:16] | I’ll go to the sporting goods store and measure balls. | 那我去体育用品店 测量球的大小 |
[01:17] | I’m gonna need a cloth tape measure. To Ikea! | 我需要卷尺 去宜家搞定 |
[01:32] | Hey,sorry I late,but Treme gets good if you stick with it. | 抱歉来晚了 可要能坚持看下去 “劫后余生”还是不错的 |
[01:36] | So is TGS safe now? Will you uncancel us? | TGS没事了吧 你要收回成命了吧 |
[01:40] | Lemon,I can’t start my tenure as CEO | Lemon 我不能刚当上CEO |
[01:42] | by reversing my predecessor’s decisions in order to help my weird buddy. | 为了帮怪咖朋友 就推翻前任的决定 |
[01:47] | But while I can’t help directly,I have,through back-channels… | 不过我可以曲线救国 |
[01:50] | – Like B.E.T.? – Back channels. | – 像黑人娱乐电视台那样 – 是秘密渠道 |
[01:52] | I have secured you a lifeline. | 我替你解围了 |
[01:54] | The Kabletown board has agreed to hear a presentation from you tonight | Kabletown董事会同意今晚听你的陈述 |
[01:57] | to convince them that TGS is worth more alive than dead. | 说服他们TGS值得经营下去 |
[02:01] | Perfect. I’ve sold this show once before you were even here,and I crushed it. | 很好 之前我就推销过一次节目 被我搞砸了 |
[02:05] | It’s a topical sketch-comedy show for a little demographic | 这是时事讽刺喜剧 受众是小群体 |
[02:08] | that’s,oh,I don’t know,51% of the population. | 大概也就51%的人口吧 |
[02:12] | I’ll take that nod as a yes. | 点头就算赞同了 |
[02:14] | Lemon,this is not a question of selling your creative vision. | Lemon 这不是卖你创意的时候 |
[02:17] | Thanks to Hazel’s lawsuit,TGS has cost this company millions of dollars. | 多亏Hazel的官司 TGS浪费了数百万 |
[02:22] | Okay,well,we can make cuts. | 那我们可以削减开支 |
[02:23] | You’ll have to do a lot more than trim the budget,Lemon. | 你要做的不仅仅是会计 Lemon |
[02:25] | Your show can’t cost NBC any money at all. | 你的节目不能再花NBC一分钱了 |
[02:29] | – That’s impossible. – Impossible? | – 那不可能啊 – 怎么不可能 |
[02:30] | Would any of your female heroes say that? | 你哪个女偶像会说这话吗? |
[02:33] | Would Amelia Earhart or dian fosse or Joan of Arc? | Amelia Earhart(女飞行员) Dian Fossey(女动物学家) 或是Joan of Arc(圣女贞德) 谁会说? |
[02:36] | Boy,women who try to do things sure get killed a lot. | 老天 女人们一发狠 结局都不咋地啊 |
[02:40] | You know what? I can do this. | 知道嘛 我可以的 |
[02:42] | I’ve saved the show before,and I ain’t afraid of no board! | 之前我就保过节目 我也不怕董事会 |
[02:46] | Lemon,expensive musical cues are exactly the sort of thing you can’t afford anymore. | Lemon 音乐表演的尾白 那费用太高 你节目也付不起了 |
[02:51] | * Na na net na net,dorp * | * Na na net na net 完了 * |
[03:06] | 30 ROCK Season 07 Episode 11 | |
[03:12] | You’ve got Lemon. Make lemonade. | 得人如我 拨开云雾见太阳啊 |
[03:14] | Hey,when do you think you’re gonna be home? | 你什么时候能回来 |
[03:15] | ‘Cause we gotta do some power nesting. | 我们要把小窝好好改造一番 |
[03:16] | Upstairs,I want to paint a mural of Houston for the kids, | 楼上呢 给孩子们画上休斯顿壁画 |
[03:19] | but I’m terrible at drawing swamp humidity. | 可是沼泽的湿气好难画 |
[03:21] | I don’t know,Criss,late. | 我不确定 Criss 晚点吧 |
[03:22] | I’m sorry. I’ll make it up to you. | 抱歉 我会弥补的 |
[03:24] | – Sex on the couch? | – Sex on the couch? – 沙发上爱爱吗? – 沙发上爱爱? |
[03:26] | That’s a good one,Criss. I’ll call you later. | 那不错啊 Criss 晚点打给你 |
[03:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:31] | Listen up,jagweeds,it’s go time! | 听好了 傻X们 是时候了 |
[03:33] | We are at Defcon 5 here. | 现在是第五级戒备状态(一共才5级) |
[03:34] | The lowest level of defense preparedness? Fantastic. | 最低级备战状态吗? 好棒 |
[03:38] | Have you dudes ever been to deafcon,the comic book convention for deaf people? | 有人去过’聋人会展’吗 是聋人漫画博览会 |
[03:42] | Man,if you’re a dude who can hear,you are just knee-deep in… | 若你不是聋子 就会深陷于… |
[03:44] | This is serious. Our show is cancelled! | 情况很严重啊 节目被砍了 |
[03:47] | Now,we all need to pull together,wing to wing,and oar to oar. | 现在要同心协力 同舟共济啊 |
[03:52] | Fine,I’ll Skip to the end. | 好啦 不说废话 直击重点 |
[03:54] | And that little boy’s name was Marshall Mathers. | 阿姆曾是叫Marshall Mathers的小男孩 |
[03:57] | So who’s with me? | 谁与我同在? |
[04:00] | LL,did you save the show yet? | LL 你保住节目没 |
[04:02] | ‘Cause j-mo and I have a new problem. | 因为我和J-mo又有新麻烦了 |
[04:04] | Last night at a party,we urinated into the same fountain during a lightning storm. | 昨晚的派对 雷雨交加 我们在同个喷泉里尿尿了 |
[04:08] | And I think we switched brains. | 我觉得我已经跟她灵魂互换了 |
[04:10] | No,I haven’t saved the show yet. | 没 我还没救回来 |
[04:11] | I cannot save the show without all of us stepping up. | 大家这样 我也毫无办法 |
[04:15] | We get one shot at this. Tonight. | 我们只有一次机会 就在今晚 |
[04:17] | We have to do a sample show,so you guys need to start writing. | 我们要做个节目的小样 你们得开始动笔了 |
[04:20] | We have to rally our fans,so you two are doing press all day. | 我们得召集粉丝 你俩(you two)要宣传一整天 |
[04:23] | I’m glad the band U2 is doing press all day. | 幸好U2整天也在做宣传 |
[04:26] | Jenna,quick,run,before Liz Lemon realizes what I did. | Jenna 快 跑 趁Liz Lemon回神之前 |
[04:30] | Do you think this is a joke? | 你们还当这是儿戏嘛 |
[04:31] | If TGS goes away,you are actors without a show. | TGS没了 你们就是三无小演员 |
[04:34] | And,hornberger,you and I are gonna slash the budget like we’ve never slashed it before. | 你跟我要开始大笔削减预算 |
[04:39] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了么? |
[04:40] | My whole life has been building to this moment. | 时刻准备着 |
[04:44] | – Has it really? Oh,God. – Yeah. | – 有那么糟? 天呐 – 是捏 |
[04:48] | – You wanted to see me,sir? – No. | – 您找我有事? 先生 – 错 |
[04:51] | I wanted to see… | 我要见的是… |
[04:54] | Kenneth the page. | 听差Kenneth |
[04:56] | Kenneth the page. That’s a name I haven’t heard in a long time. | 听差Kenneth 很久没人这么叫我了 |
[05:00] | Some say he’s dead,but others hear his name on the wind. | 有的说他已经死了 有的又说他还行迹于江湖 |
[05:03] | We don’t have a lot of time here… what do you say? | 别浪费时间了 你干不干? |
[05:06] | I can’t say no to these colors. | 对这制服我可说不了“不” |
[05:08] | I bleed blue and gray. | 我流着的是蓝与灰之色的血 |
[05:10] | Especially where I stepped on that nail. | 特别是我踩上了钉子的时候 |
[05:12] | Excellent. I’ve got a V.I.P.tour group coming in, | 好极了 我有一群贵宾要来参观 |
[05:15] | and I want my most experienced page to lead it. | 而我需要最具资历的听差去带队 |
[05:17] | Now,who will be on this tour? | 来参观的都有谁呢 |
[05:20] | I like to cater my presentation to the audience. | 我好准备迎合不同需求 |
[05:22] | For example,if they’re Japanese, | 比如说 要是日本人的话 |
[05:24] | I’ll make sure we accidentally walk in on a blonde woman peeing. | 我会”碰巧”让他们遇见一个金发 妞撒尿 |
[05:27] | Kenneth,you’ll be showing around the five final candidates for my old job at NBC. | Kenneth 你带领的是即将接任我的 五名候选人 |
[05:31] | Now,they think this just a formality before the final interview, | 他们以为这只是最终面试前的过场 |
[05:34] | but the tour is the final interview. | 而这过场就是最终面试 |
[05:37] | It’s an old G.E. trick. | 通用电气的老把戏了 |
[05:38] | You can only truly judge a man who doesn’t know he’s being judged. | 只有在他毫无防备的情况下你才 看得出一个人的本性 |
[05:41] | It’s like NBC’s TV version of Willy Wonka,starring Bob Uecker. | 就像NBC以前Bob Uecker演的 TV版的查理和巧克力工厂一样 |
[05:45] | I do admire Wonka. He’s a true capitalist. | 我很敬佩Wonka 他是一个真正的资本家 |
[05:48] | His factory has zero government regulations,slave labor,and an indoor boat. Wonderful. | 他的厂子完全不受政府约束 工人全是 奴隶 里面还可以划船 赞呀 |
[05:52] | During the tour,the candidates will drop their guard | 在参观过程中 这些候选人会放松 警惕 |
[05:54] | and show their true selves without even knowing it. | 不知不觉的便露出了真性情 |
[05:57] | And then you choose the one who’s purest of heart. | 然后你选出心地最善良的那个 |
[06:00] | What? No. Kenneth,this is broadcast television. | 什么? 才不是呢 Kenneth 这可是 电视台 |
[06:03] | It’s a nasty,ruthless business. | 这行水可深呀 |
[06:05] | No,sir. It’s a magical,Ruth-filled business! | 不 先生 这是一个神奇的 慈悲为怀的行当 |
[06:09] | It’s dying,and its leader needs to be a grave robber | 这行要完了 他的领袖得狠得下心 |
[06:12] | who’ll strip every last bauble off the corpse. | 能榨干大众的最后一点油水 |
[06:14] | I’m getting concerned about who we’re gonna pick here. | 我在想我们该选谁呢? |
[06:16] | There is no “we”,Kenneth. You’re giving a tour. | 不是我们 Kenneth. 你领队参观 |
[06:19] | I’m picking the next president of NBC. | 我来选NBC的下届总裁 |
[06:21] | – Understood? – Yes,sir. | – 懂否? – 是的 先生 |
[06:24] | Of course… | 必须的… |
[06:27] | Not. | 才怪 |
[06:32] | All the right things we have to do to make the show cheaper, | 为了削减开支我们得 |
[06:34] | gut the crew,no more taped pieces,fire Danny,scrap all the sets, | 降低薪水 停用录影带 开除Danny 去掉所有的场景布置 |
[06:38] | and shoot everything on greenscreen. | 以后录节目都在绿幕里录 |
[06:40] | No. Greenscreen always looks so fake. | 不要 绿幕看起来好假的 |
[06:43] | Yeah. | 说的也是 |
[06:44] | But to actually break even,we need somebody to sponsor the show. | 但要真的收支平衡 就得靠拉赞助才行 |
[06:48] | Ugh,what,then I’ll have some executive from Nokia – giving me notes? | 难不成我去找诺基亚主管开条子? |
[06:51] | Oh,you wish. We couldn’t get them before the lawsuit. | 想得美 我们打官司之前都拉不到他们 |
[06:54] | Right now,our only advertisers are NBC.com and a German guy who wants to eat somebody. | 我们现在仅有的广告商就是NBC.com 和那个要吃人的德国人 |
[07:00] | And even Gunter’s having doubts. | 就是Gunter都不会来呀 |
[07:01] | Okay,so I need to find someone to put their name on the show,and I can’t be picky. | 也就是说我得去拉个赞助 还不能太挑 |
[07:05] | Whatever it takes. | 随便怎样都行 |
[07:06] | I get it. You need a sugar daddy. | 我懂了 你要找个干爹 |
[07:09] | So dazzle me. | 那么 惊我一下吧 |
[07:10] | Why should Bro Body Douche get in TGS’s panties? | 干嘛一定要赞助你们女生秀? |
[07:13] | – Well,Broseph… – Sup? | – 这么说吧 Broseph… – 干嘛? |
[07:17] | I think TGS and Bro Body Douche would be tight. | 我觉得TGS秀和坏男孩节目之间有着 紧密的联系 |
[07:20] | – Totes? – Nah mean? | – 是么? – 明白不? |
[07:22] | – No homo. – Mos def. | – 不带基味儿的 – 必须的 |
[07:23] | So… jeah? | 这么说…你同意? |
[07:25] | Look,Betty,I don’t know if it is jeah. | 镁铝 我不知道呢 |
[07:28] | TGS,it sounds like a news Channel,or an STD you know I’ve got. | TGS秀 听起来像新闻频道 又感觉像是我染的花柳病 |
[07:32] | We could change it. We’re open to anything. | 我们可以改名的 我们什么都愿意接受 |
[07:35] | That’s what you said | 你也就说说而已 |
[07:38] | look,don’t get me wrong.I like Tracy Jordan. Dude’s a baller. | 听着 表误会 我喜欢Tracy Jordan 他可是大腕儿 |
[07:41] | I like that you’ve got a slut on the show,even if she is a little boned out. | 我也喜欢你们节目的那个小骚货 尽管她有点儿煞风景 |
[07:44] | And I love the sexual harassment thing. Noice! | 而且我超爱你们整出的性骚扰事件 牛X |
[07:47] | But if you’re gonna get in bed with the douche,it’s not just gonna be the tip. | 但想要坏男孩入伙 光这点儿可不够 |
[07:50] | This is senior year. | 这可是整高级的 |
[07:52] | We’re go need creative approval,brand mentions. | |
[07:54] | And the whole tone of the show needs to be more… Um… | 而且整个节目的调调得更… |
[07:58] | have you ever seen the porn version of Transformers? | 你看过色情版的变形金刚没? |
[08:01] | Blorch! Look,do we have a deal? | 我滴个神呐 你到底赞不赞助? |
[08:04] | Almost. It’d be weird if my show were created by a woman. | 别急 女的来做我的节目感觉怪怪的 |
[08:06] | So could your credit be Todd Debeikis? | 你可以化名成Todd Debeikis不? |
[08:10] | It’s in honor of my frat bro. | 为了纪念我一兄弟会的弟兄 |
[08:11] | Died during hell week after passing out in the trough. | 倒在水槽里一周后就死了 |
[08:13] | I went to Syracuse. | 我上的是锡拉丘兹大学 生来就没爹! |
[08:22] | Oh,God. | 神呐! |
[08:23] | Liz is wrong,right? If the show goes away,we’ll be fine. | Liz搞错了吧 这剧砍了我们也没事儿 |
[08:27] | Yeah,I got some stuff on the back burner. | 没错 我炉子后面放的东西 |
[08:29] | Left unattended long enough,the house burns down… Insurance money. | 没管它 结果房子烧了 保险公司给赔了 |
[08:32] | I mean,lots of people got more famous after their TV shows have ended. Like George Clooney. | 我是说很多人剧被砍了还更出名了 像George Clooney |
[08:37] | We just need to have our next great roles lined up. | 我们只要有后路就成 |
[08:40] | Like how,after E. R.,Clooney had dumb,gay Batman. | 就像克鲁尼在急诊室的故事后演了二逼基佬蝙蝠侠 |
[08:42] | But parts like dumb,gay Batman come around once in a generation. | 二逼基佬蝙蝠侠可是百年一遇的角色 |
[08:46] | If TGS goes away,what are the chances that there’ll be two perfect roles,one for each of us? | 如果TGS停播 还能有两角色都这么适合我们吗? |
[08:51] | But we don’t need two roles if we play siamese twins! | 如果我们演连体婴就不用两个角色了 |
[08:56] | – One is the president. – The other’s Santa Claus. | – 一个是总统 – 另一个是圣诞老人 |
[08:58] | And they’re both in love with the same woman… Elvira! | 他们都爱上了同一个女人 Elvira |
[09:01] | Tracy,Jenna. So I hear you’re rallying fans to save your show. | Tracy Jenna 听说你们在召集粉丝拯救节目 |
[09:05] | Tell me,what’s going on with TGS? | 跟我说说TGS怎么了 |
[09:08] | Actually,kristy,we’d like to talk about our amazing upcoming project. | kristy 其实我们更想谈规划中的计划 |
[09:12] | It’s a movie called Heads of state. | 一部电影叫国家元首 |
[09:14] | Colon… The rise of doctor Ronfulus. | 冒号 Ronfulus医生的崛起 |
[09:17] | The third floor is also home to NBC news. Fun news fact. | 三楼还是NBC新闻的驻扎地 有趣的现象是 |
[09:21] | The Today show was originally designed to entertain prison inmates | “今日秀”本来是制作给囚犯看的 |
[09:24] | whose IQs were too low for them to be executed. | 那些因智商太低无法处死的囚犯 |
[09:28] | What I think is a fun fact is that the Today show is NBC’s most profitable news program. | 有趣的点在于 “今日秀”现在是NBC最吸金的新闻节目 |
[09:33] | 12 hours of daily “news funtertainment” with very low overhead. | 成本低 却每日运转12小时 提供新闻趣料 |
[09:37] | We pay most of our hosts in white wine. | 大多数主持都是以白葡萄酒代薪金 |
[09:39] | But I’m wondering,is there a way to make it even more profitable? | 但我仍想知道是否有更赚钱的办法 |
[09:43] | More of a party atmosphere. | 增加点派对的氛围 |
[09:44] | Food segments where you could order the food. | 可点菜的食品区 |
[09:46] | Show it again later on e!,but have gay guys make fun of it. | 在e!网上重播有基佬吐槽的版本 |
[09:48] | I guess,for some people,the today show is about money. | 我想 对于某些人 “今日秀”是摇钱树 |
[09:52] | But for me,it’s about America starting its day together. | 但对我 它让全美在一起展开新的一天 |
[09:57] | And it’s about seeing your friends Matt and Savannha,and your Butler Al. | 还让你和老朋友Matt and Savannha碰面 还有你的男管家Al |
[10:00] | Oh,I watch the Today show. | 我也看 “今日秀” |
[10:02] | This morning,out on the Plaza,Al made a classic weather pun. | 今早Al在广场讲了个一流的天气双关 |
[10:05] | Janu-where is the snow? | 一月-哪里有雪呢? |
[10:07] | – Yes. – Pure of heart. | – 对 – 纯洁的心 |
[10:09] | Kenneth… a word. | Kenneth 借一步说话 |
[10:13] | Was I not clear earlier about your role I this process? | 是我之前没说清楚你在这的任务吗? |
[10:16] | I am sorry,sir,but this is bigger than both of us. | 很抱歉 但这比我俩都重要 |
[10:19] | It’s NBC. “We comedy.” | 这里是NBC 我们就是喜剧 |
[10:22] | Kenneth,it’s “we peacock comedy.” You say the peacock. | Kenneth 是我们让喜剧放光彩 你漏了放光彩 |
[10:25] | What? That’s insane. | 什么 这不科学 |
[10:26] | I will continue with this tour myself,Parcell. | 我自己会带队继续参观 Parcell |
[10:29] | Your services are no longer required. | 你不用帮忙了 |
[10:33] | * dum dum dum * | 蹬蹬噔 |
[10:38] | Hey,I’m sorry. I forgot you called. | 喂 对不起 忘了回你电话 |
[10:40] | Liz,are you in favor of our kids having a trampoline,or do you hate fun? | Liz 你是否支持给我们的孩子买跳床 |
[10:44] | What? No trampolines. | 什么 不准买跳床 |
[10:45] | They’re death traps and hymen demolishers. You know what happened to me. | 跳床危险四伏还是处女膜破坏者 你知道我的故事的 |
[10:50] | Okay,you know Tramp World,that place we thought was a peep show? | 你还记得我们曾以为是 看窥视表演的那个流浪汉世界吗? |
[10:53] | It’s actually an awesome trampoline store. | 其实是个超赞的跳床商店 |
[10:55] | And Ladarius here gave me this pamphlet. | Ladarius给我个册子 |
[10:57] | Did you know that every year more people die from disease | 你知道死于疾病和意外的总人数 |
[11:00] | and accidents combined than from just trampoline accidents? | 远大于仅死于跳床事故的人数吗? |
[11:03] | Wow,is this why you called me six times during my meeting? | 这就是你在我开会期间六次来电的原因吗? |
[11:05] | Gee,sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:06] | Just trying to include you. | 只是想让你也一起参与 |
[11:08] | I thought we’d do all this stuff together,buying toys and gender-neutral toothbrushes. | 我想我们一起做所有事 买玩具 买牙刷 |
[11:12] | I mean,tramp world is all couples. | 我是说 来逛流浪汉的都是一对对 |
[11:14] | I’m the only single guy here,Liz, | 只有我是只身一人来的 Liz |
[11:15] | except for Ladarius,whose wife died in a trampoline accident. | Ladarius除外 他老婆死于跳床事故 |
[11:19] | I’ll call you back. | 我一会打回给你 |
[11:21] | Stop. I hate it. | 停下来 我讨厌这样 |
[11:24] | Okay,Liz,we’re about to start writing. I swear! | Liz 我发誓我们正准备写剧本 |
[11:27] | No,of course you haven’t done anything. | 你们肯定什么都没做好 |
[11:29] | Why would I ever think that you would? | 你们又怎么会做好呢? |
[11:30] | We did something,LL. | 我们做了件事 L.L |
[11:34] | I play Gretchen Vanderhausen,a sexy,20-something president. | 我饰演Gretchen Vanderhausen 二十出头的性感总统 |
[11:38] | I play her siamese twin Nick,a down-on-his-luck but muscular Santa Claus. | 我饰演她的连体婴Nick 倒霉但肌肉发达的圣诞老人 |
[11:42] | The movie is being directed by Michael Ba… io,Scott Baio’s uncle. | 这部电影由Michael Baio导演 Scott Baio的叔叔 |
[11:46] | It comes out 13-13-13,which is January 13th,2014. | 将在13-13-13上映 也就是2014年1月13日 |
[11:50] | And the theme song will be,like,rap breakdown! | 主题曲将与错乱的说唱差不多 |
[11:53] | * Twins,twins,twins,twins * | |
[11:56] | I know what you’re thinking,Liz, | 我知道你在想什么 Liz |
[11:58] | but it is possible to have twins who are different races. | 双胞胎不同肤色是可能出现的 |
[12:00] | I saw it on Maury. | 我在Maury秀上看到的 |
[12:01] | It was a episode entitled,my obese toddler did my stepfather’s makeover. | 有段叫 我家小胖孩对我继父的大改造 |
[12:05] | We have two hours to save the show! | 我们还剩两小时来保住节目 |
[12:08] | But I guess I’ll just do it alone,again! | 但我估计又得自己一人单干了 |
[12:10] | I’ll ignore everything that’s going on in my life and save your jobs for you. | 我会忽略我生命中的一切来为你们保住工作 |
[12:14] | Just one question,out of curiosity… What would it take… | 出于好奇问个问题 怎样才能… |
[12:17] | I just remembered,I gotta leave early. | 才想起来 我要提前走 |
[12:18] | What would it take for you people to ever step up and help me? Ever! | 到底怎样才能让你们有担当和帮我的忙 到底怎样 |
[12:36] | This is Studio 6 H. | 这里是演播室6H |
[12:38] | Do you know what’s been shot on this stage? | 你知道这舞台录制过什么节目吗? |
[12:39] | TGS,the Joey Montero show,the Lovebirds. | |
[12:42] | And the moon landing. | 还有登陆月球 |
[12:44] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[12:54] | – Hello,young man. – Damn it! | – 你好 年轻人 – 见鬼 |
[12:56] | My name is C. B. Essington. | 我是C. B. Essington |
[12:59] | Now,listen to me carefully because I have a moral quandary for you. | 仔细听我说 因为你将面临道德上的两难局面 |
[13:03] | In Jack Donaghy’s office,there’s a brand-new script for a show that will change television. | 在Jack Donaghy办公室 有个全新节目剧本将改变电视行业 |
[13:08] | If you steal it for me,I promise you riches beyond your wildest dreams. | 你帮我偷过来 保证你所得的钱超出你想象的极限 |
[13:15] | What? No. | 什么? 不行 |
[13:16] | Parcell! | |
[13:19] | He past the test,sir! | 他通过测试了! |
[13:21] | He refused to betray the network by stealing the script for that show about the catering company! | 他拒绝偷那个关于 餐饮公司的剧本来背叛电视台! |
[13:26] | * Welcome to a world of magic * | * 欢迎来到神奇的世界 * |
[13:29] | Kenneth,you are very close to being back in a janitor’s uniform. | Kenneth 你很快就要穿回清洁工的制服了 |
[13:33] | Oh,please,no. That fabric was made from toilet-clog hair. | 噢 不要啊 那制服是用厕所里的头发做的 |
[13:36] | And there is nothing in the world that means more to me than this uniform. | 而且在这世上 没有比这制服 对我来说更有意义的东西了 |
[13:41] | You know how much I love this place,sir. | 你知道我是有多爱这地方的 |
[13:43] | You do peacock peacock. | 你的确深深地爱着孔雀台 |
[13:45] | So please listen to me when I tell you | 所以请你听我说 |
[13:48] | Mr.MacGuffin here is the man for the job. | MacGuffin先生是最好的人选 |
[13:51] | Actually,Kenneth,I agree. | 实际上 Kenneth 我同意 |
[13:53] | Charlie,tell Kenneth here why you know so much about NBC. | Charlie 你跟Kenneth说说 为什么你会这么清楚NBC |
[13:56] | Well,you have to know how something works if you’re going to strip it for parts. | 要是你准备把东西拆开的话 你就要知道它是怎么运作的 |
[14:00] | – What? – Broadcast television is dying. | – 什么? – 电视产业已经快完了 |
[14:02] | The only move is to shut down the network,pull the copper out of the walls, | 我们唯一要做的就是关门大吉 让电视台倒闭 |
[14:05] | and turn this building into a forever 21. | 然后把这楼变成永远21 (服装品牌) |
[14:08] | That’s what you would do to NBC? | 这是你对NBC的计划吗? |
[14:10] | At some point,you gotta turn the horse into glue,Ken. | 总有一天 你要狠下心来做你该做的事的 Ken |
[14:12] | That is a waste of delicious dead horse. | 那简直是暴殄珍物 |
[14:15] | Mr. Donaghy,don’t do this. | Donaghy先生 请你不要这样做 |
[14:17] | He may have a fancy degree,and know lots of business terms,like “meeting” and “envelope”. | 或许他有一个漂亮的学位 还会用像”开会”和”信封”这样的商业词汇 |
[14:23] | But if all he cares about is the bottom line,he’s not right for the job. | 但要是他只想达到盈利 那他就不是你要找的人 |
[14:28] | Kenneth,you also just described me. | Kenneth 你刚刚描述的也是我啊 |
[14:31] | Are you saying I wasn’t right for the job? | 你是说我不适合做这份工作吗? |
[14:35] | No,sir. You were not. | 是的 先生 你不适合 |
[14:43] | I know you don’t mean that. | 我不知道你说什么 |
[14:45] | Kenneth? | |
[14:47] | Awkward! | 尴了个尬! |
[14:53] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么? |
[14:54] | I’m just hair and eyes. It’s perfect. | 我怎么就剩下头发和眼睛了 这太好了 |
[14:57] | Pete,a word? | Pete 过来 |
[15:00] | I told you,we have to do everything on greenscreen. | 我跟你说过我们要用绿幕来拍 |
[15:02] | You’re the one who wrote- all this says is “what if the jolly green giant was horny?” | 这不是你写的吗 “要是绿巨人有欲望怎么办?” |
[15:06] | It’s a note from our sponsor. | 这是我们赞助商写的 |
[15:07] | Booyah! | 怎么样! |
[15:12] | Wait,what is that? Where’s the band? | 等等 那是啥? 是乐队吗? |
[15:15] | We can’t afford a band… Or a union crew. | 我们请不起乐队 还有工会群众 |
[15:17] | So what,we’re using scabs? | 所以我们只能用胡乱凑组合了? |
[15:20] | You’re not my girlfriend. You’re nobody’s girlfriend! | 你不是我的女友 你谁的女友都不是! |
[15:23] | This is a disaster. | 这真是个灾难啊 |
[15:24] | I think it’s awesome,but full disclosure,I just drank ayahuasca. | 我觉得这太棒了 不过坦白说 我刚才喝了死藤水 |
[15:31] | Not a good time,Criss. | 我没空啊 Criss |
[15:32] | You still at the office? Did you not get my messages? | 你还在办公室吗? 你没收到我的信息吗? |
[15:34] | I haven’t had a second to do anything. | 我没时间做任何事 |
[15:36] | Do you know what I had for lunch today? | 你知道我今天午饭吃了什么吗? |
[15:37] | Two pieces of pizza,a garden salad,a cup of soup,this cookie thing with a jelly center. | 两片批萨 一个色拉 一碗汤 还有中间有果冻的曲奇 |
[15:42] | I’m at JFK,Liz. The kids land in an hour. | 我在机场啊 Liz 孩子们一个小时后就到了 |
[15:45] | – What? – Bev’s email had it backwards. | – 什么? – Bev在邮件里写反了 |
[15:47] | They’re not coming in on 1/29 on Flight 124. | 他们不是1月29日搭124班机 |
[15:49] | They’re coming in on 1/24 on Flight 129. | 而是1月24号搭129班机 |
[15:51] | – Oh,my God,they’re coming. – They’re coming,Liz. | – 天啊 他们来了 – 他们来了 Liz |
[15:54] | The Kabletown board,they’re on their way up. | Kebletown的董事会 已经在路上了 |
[15:58] | Ii can’t go. I can’t leave work. | 我不能去 我要工作 |
[16:01] | No,what are you talking about? You have to. | 不 你在说什么呢? 你必须要来的 |
[16:02] | Compromises,Criss.Okay,so I won’t be there when we meet our kids for the first time…so what? | 妥协吧 Criss 就算我没有出现在和孩子们 第一次见面的时刻 那又怎么样呢? |
[16:07] | I’ll be around for lots of other stuff. | 别的很多事情我都会在场的 |
[16:09] | I mean,how important is being there this one time? | 这一次不在有什么关系呢 |
[16:12] | It’s really important,Liz! You know that. | 你知道这很重要的 Liz! 你知道 |
[16:14] | I also know that everyone here is counting on me to save their jobs right now. | 我也知道这里每个人都 等着我来拯救他们的饭碗 |
[16:18] | And nobody else can do it because,damn it, | 因为别人都不能胜任 靠 |
[16:20] | this is Bro Body Douche presents the Man Cave,and I am Todd Debeikis! | 这是Bro Body Douche为您带来的 “男人的山洞” 我是Todd Debeikis |
[16:25] | No. | 不是吧 |
[16:29] | Guys,I’m worried about Todd. | 各位 我有点为Todd担心呢 |
[16:34] | I’m extraordinarily busy,Kenneth. | 我很忙 Kenneth |
[16:36] | I assume you’ve made your decision. | 我想你已经做好决定了 |
[16:37] | – Yes,I have. – Very well. | – 是的 我决定了 – 很好 |
[16:39] | But you should know that I refuse to watch this network get torn apart. | 但你要知道我拒绝看着这家电视台分崩离析 |
[16:44] | – Kenneth… – You Kenneth! | – 你才Kenneth呢! |
[16:46] | As much as it pains me,I have no choice but to quit the page program. | 虽然我很痛苦 但我不得不辞去听差工作 |
[16:59] | So shines a goon’s deed in a weary world. | 罪恶的世界里有蠢货的善行之光足矣 |
[17:03] | Kenneth. | |
[17:06] | Seven years,and I’ve never gotten it right. | 七年了 我从没把工作做好 |
[17:09] | Every show I was sure would succeed… failed. | 我满心以为会成功的节目…都失败了 |
[17:12] | I mean,the monkey was funny,damn it. | 猴子还挺有意思的 靠 |
[17:14] | And then,when I tired to tank the network so Hank would sell it… | 然后 我试图草草对付电视台 让Hank把电视台卖掉… |
[17:16] | – What’s that now? – I actually made it better. | – 那现在呢? – 我让电视台变得更好了 |
[17:18] | Homonym is the first U. S. TV show to be broadcast in Iran. | “同音词”是第一个在伊朗播放的美国节目 |
[17:22] | Kalamayeh badee hast “Sheer. ” “Sheer.” | (鸟语) “Sheer ” “Sheer” |
[17:25] | Chashp… uh… “Sheer” mesle gorbeh ye bozorg. | (鸟语)…呃… “Sheer” (仍然是鸟语) |
[17:28] | Nah. Ooh yekee deegast. | (鸟语在继续) |
[17:30] | Khak to saret! | (还是鸟语) |
[17:32] | Unlike every other place I’ve ever worked,this business makes no sense. | 不像我工作过的其他地方 这行业毫无逻辑 |
[17:38] | And it doesn’t matter if you went to Harvard business school or… | 不管你上了哈佛商学院还是… |
[17:41] | Your college mascot and president was a bear in a hat? | 你大学的吉祥物和校长是头戴帽子的熊 |
[17:44] | Exactly. This industry is totally irrational. | 没错 电视行业太疯狂了 |
[17:48] | So if all my credentials and degrees and experience don’t matter, | 如果我的资质学历和经验都不重要 |
[17:53] | that means the only qualification for this job is…loving television. | 那说明这份工作的资格要求就是… 热爱电视 |
[17:58] | What are you saying,sir? | 你在说什么呢? 先生 |
[17:59] | I’m saying I’m finally going to do something for this network that I know is right. | 我是说我终于要做点有利于电视台的事了 |
[18:04] | You like NBC,don’t you,Kenneth? | 你喜欢NBC 对吧? Kenneth |
[18:06] | Oh,I think it’s the most wonderful place in the whole wide world. | 喔 我觉得这是世界上最好的地方 |
[18:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:12] | Because I’m giving it to you. | 因为我要把它交给你 |
[18:15] | The whole thing. | 所有的一切 |
[18:16] | You’re the next president of the National Broadcasting Company. | 你就是全国广播公司的下任总裁 |
[18:43] | ***** | |
[18:45] | Welcome to the Man Cave. | 欢迎来到男人洞 |
[18:48] | TV for your peen. | 给雄性看的电视节目 |
[18:50] | R. I. P.,Todd. | 安息吧 Todd |
[18:56] | Why isn’t he in costume? | 他为啥没穿戏服 |
[18:57] | Ladies and gentlemen of the Kabletown board,I quit. | Kabletown董事会的女士们先生们 我不干了 |
[19:02] | – So do I. – What the hell are you doing? | – 我也不干了 – 你们在搞什么飞机啊 |
[19:05] | They’re replaceable… we can get David Alan Grier and Miss Piggy. | 他俩可有可无… 我们可以找来David Alan Grier和猪小姐 |
[19:08] | I’ll tell you what we’re doing,LL. | 我来告诉你我们要干嘛吧 LL |
[19:10] | We’re finally stepping up. | 我们终于站出来了 |
[19:12] | This show is a disaster. | 这个节目太差劲了 |
[19:13] | Except for the very moving Todd Debeikis tribute. | 除了向Todd Debeikis致敬那个很感人的一句 |
[19:16] | Todd,we’ll miss you. | Todd 我们会想念你的 |
[19:20] | I know you want to save TGS,Lemon head,but there is no TGS to save. | 我知道你想拯救TGS 柠檬头 但是TGS已经不在了 |
[19:24] | And you should be at the airport right now picking up your chili. | 你现在该在机场接你的辣椒 |
[19:27] | – Children,Tracy. – Children? | – 接孩子 Tracy – 孩子? |
[19:29] | Why the hell are you still here? | 你干嘛还呆在这儿啊 |
[19:31] | We knew you’d never give up,so for once, | 我们知道你永远都不放弃的 这一次 |
[19:33] | let us step up and do what we do best…nothing. | 就让我们站出来做我们最擅长的事… 什么也不做 |
[19:37] | You’re doing this for me? | 你们这么做是为了我吗? |
[19:39] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[19:40] | I quit,Liz. | 我不干了 Liz |
[19:42] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[19:45] | – I quit. – Mommy’s baby quits. | – 我辞职 – 妈妈的小宝贝辞职 |
[19:48] | I actually quit two years ago. | 我其实两年前就辞职了 |
[19:50] | Subhas out. Suck it! | Subhas不干了 怎么着 |
[19:59] | Get out of here,lady! | 快走啊 女士 |
[20:08] | I hit that. | 我看上她了 |
[20:15] | Hang on. Is that them? | 等会 是他们吗 |
[20:17] | – Is that the twins? – No way! | – 那是双胞胎吗 – 不是吧 |
[20:18] | ***** | |
[20:20] | So it is possible. | 所以这是可能的咯 |
[20:22] | Yeah,I saw it on Maury. | 对 我在Maury秀上看到过 |
[20:27] | Is that a camera? I’m gonna need you on my good side. | 那是相机吗? 我要你照我好看那边 |
[20:33] | What up,Liz Lemon? | 怎么样啊 Liz Lemon |
[20:34] | I will not be able to attend school tomorrow because of an issue with my lizard. | 我明天不能去上学了 因为蜥蜴的关系 |
[20:40] | That seems about right. | 人生终于走上正轨了 |
[20:53] | * Welcome to a world of magic * | * 欢迎来到魔法世界* |
[20:56] | * Where this nifty gadget full of batteries can funtertain your life * | * 这只满电的遥控器可以娱乐你的生活 * |
[21:01] | * welcome to a world of wonder * | * 欢迎来到奇迹世界 * |
[21:05] | * moving at the speed of light * | * 以光速运行 * |
[21:07] | * Press that button and invite * | * 按下这个键 * |
[21:09] | * As *** to your home ’cause you must see * | * 你必须见证惊喜时刻 * |
[21:13] | * A world of magic * | *一个魔法世界* |
[21:16] | * N B C * | *尽在 N B C * |
[21:27] | 30 ROCK Season 07 Episode 11 |