时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Really,Bev? | 真的吗 Bev? |
[00:03] | Oh,thank you so much. That is wonderful news. | 太谢谢你了 这真是好消息 |
[00:06] | “Wonderful news”? | “好消息”? |
[00:07] | The last time I said that was when my pet gnus learned the true meaning of Christmas. | 上次我说这话的时侯 是我家宠物Gnus 领悟了圣诞节的真正意义 |
[00:12] | Classic Tracy… You’ll miss this. | 典型的Tracy风格 你会想念这个的 |
[00:14] | Anyway,that was one of the adoption agencies we’re working with, | 随便啦 那是一家我正在联系的领养机构 |
[00:17] | and they may have a kid who’s perfect for us. | 他们说可能有个孩子非常适合我们 |
[00:20] | He’s a three-year-old boy from Transylvania. | 他是一个来自Transylvania的男孩 |
[00:22] | Stay with me. His name is Dracul. Hear me out. | 听好了 他叫Dracul 别插嘴 |
[00:25] | He is a hemophiliac with a sleep disorder. | 他是个血友病患者 还有睡眠失调症 |
[00:27] | Children change everything. | 孩子能改变你的人生 |
[00:29] | Right now you can do what you want,but once you have kids, | 现在你还能做你想做的事 但一旦你有了孩子 |
[00:32] | you have to be on their schedule,watch their cartoons,and touch their poop. | 你就要跟着他们的节奏 看他们的卡通片 然后帮他们擦屁股 |
[00:36] | Tracy,you still do whatever you want. | Tracy 你还是在为所欲为啊 |
[00:38] | That’s right,I do. | 没错 我可以 |
[00:41] | But you don’t. So have fun while you can. Be spontaneous. | 但你不行 所以趁你还有时间 顺其自然 找点乐子吧 |
[00:44] | – You know,stop being yourself. – I’m spontaneous. | – 你懂得 别保持本色了 – 我很轻松啊 |
[00:47] | For instance,I started talking before I had an example of how I’m spontaneous. | 比如说 我还不知道我要说什么呢 就准备开始举例我有多放松了 |
[01:01] | Nice haul,Mr.CEO. Did you get my gift? | 收获好多啊 总裁先生 你收到我的礼物了吗? |
[01:04] | I assume it was the bottle of wine with the card,reading, | 我就默认那礼物是这瓶带有卡片的红酒 上面写着 |
[01:08] | “dear doritos,what about just selling bags full of your dust? | “亲爱的立体脆 考虑过只卖碎屑吗? |
[01:10] | I could put it on chicken or fish.” | 这样我还能洒在鸡肉或者鱼肉上” |
[01:12] | Obviously,there was a mix-up.I wrote you a very heartfelt note | 显然 这里出错了 我给你写了张非常窝心的卡片 |
[01:16] | that said,”congratulations on becoming CEO. | 上面写着”恭喜你成为CEO |
[01:19] | Do you know anyone at Doritos? “ | 你认识在Doritos工作的人吗?” |
[01:20] | Well,I’m not CEO yet. The board has to rubber-stamp me. | 我还不是CEO呢 董事会还要承认我 |
[01:23] | There’ll be a party for me later this week. | 这周晚些时候会有个派对 |
[01:25] | Then I have to drive around with my headlights off until someone flashes me. | 然后我要不开车灯驾驶 直到有人用灯闪我 |
[01:29] | Then I have to… Well,it’s not important. | 然后我还要 都不重要了 |
[01:30] | In the meantime,I’m tying up some loose ends. | 与此同时 我要来收拾一下了 |
[01:32] | I’m heading down to Florida this afternoon to take care of my mother’s estate. | 我今天下午要去下佛罗里达 去处理我妈的财产 |
[01:36] | Fittingly,she left everything to her live-in nurse,Martha… | 非常符合人情地 我妈把所有东西都留给了她的保姆 Martha |
[01:39] | The house I paid for,the silver,my grandfather’s purple heart. | 我给她买的房子 银器 我祖父的紫心勋章 |
[01:43] | It’s terrible what alcoholism can do to the body. | 酒精真害人啊 |
[01:46] | She really didn’t leave you anything? That’s not very nice. | 她真的没给你留任何东西吗? 这不对吧 |
[01:48] | I loved my mother,Lemon… | 我爱我妈 Lemon |
[01:49] | Obviously,because of Stockholm syndrome. | 因为斯德哥尔摩综合症 显而易见 |
[01:51] | But she was,on her best day,a miserable old crone | 就算是在她最好的时候 她不过是一个可悲的丑老太婆 |
[01:55] | whose only joy came in sharing her unhappiness with others,even in death. | 只会和别人分享她的悲伤当乐趣 直到死都是如此 |
[02:00] | She is the only person in the world to have sarcastic last words. | 她是唯一一个会留下讽刺遗言的人 |
[02:03] | “I just want you to be ‘happy’.” | “我只是想你活的开心” |
[02:05] | Oh,mother,how I “miss” you. | 哦 母亲 我是有多么”想”你啊 |
[02:07] | Anyway,I thought you might like to come to Florida with me. | 不管怎么说 我希望你会想跟我去佛罗里达 |
[02:09] | I can get you a V.I.P. pass to Universal’s Harry Potter world. | 我能给你去哈利・波特主题公园的贵宾票 |
[02:13] | Okay,I am not some kind of “nerdery” slut. I like Star Wars. | 够了 我不是什么饥渴宅妹子 我喜欢星球大战 |
[02:17] | Lemon,I’m not relishing this trip. | Lemon 我是不会享受这次旅行的 |
[02:18] | It would be nice to have someone with me. | 我只是想找个人陪 |
[02:20] | – Are you coming or not? – Yes.I am. | – 你到底要不要来? – 来就来 |
[02:24] | How’s that for spontaneous… Florida on a work day? | 看你还说我不放松 在一个工作日去佛罗里达 |
[02:27] | To that store that sells long-sleeve S.P.F. shirts! | 去那个卖防晒长袖T恤的店吧! |
[02:47] | 30 ROCK Season 07 Episode 10 | |
[02:51] | Hey,I need somebody to sign for this water. | 嘿 我要找个人来给这水签收 |
[02:53] | Um,no,you need a nobody to sign for that water. We’re on TV. | 哦 不 你需要个什么都不是的人来签字 我们是名人 |
[02:58] | – Okay,then who’s in charge? – Well,Liz,but she’s in Florida. | – 好的 这里到底是谁做主? – 呃 是Liz 但她去了佛罗里达 |
[03:01] | Or Pete,but he went to a line producers’ convention in Albany. | 或者是Pete 但他去Albany参加一个制作人的交流会议了 |
[03:05] | I saw him pack a wig. | 我看到他还带了一个假发 |
[03:07] | Tracy,does this mean we’re in charge? | Tracy 这样的话是说我们做主吗? |
[03:17] | Where do you want the water? | 你要把水放在哪里? |
[03:44] | I’m sorry. Where is Liz Lemon? | 不好意思 Liz Lemon在哪里? |
[03:46] | She’s out of the office. | 她不在办公室 |
[03:47] | Is there anything we could help you with? We’ve got about… | 有什么我们能帮你的吗? 我们有大概 |
[03:50] | Oh,ten minutes before we’ve got to go watch shopping. | 哦 10分钟的时间 然后我们就要去购物了 |
[03:52] | Well,this does affect the two of you. | 其实这件事跟你们两个也有关系 |
[03:54] | I’m Martin Lutherking from NBC’s in-house counsel. | 我是Martin Lutherking NBC的法律顾问 |
[03:58] | A former TGS employee has filed a harassment lawsuit against this production and both of you individually. | 一位TGS的前任员工向这个节目组 和你们两个人提出了性骚扰诉讼 |
[04:04] | Complainant is seeking damages in the amount of $50 million. | 原告索求5千万美元的赔偿 |
[04:10] | Hold my calls,giant bee. | 电话别挂 大个子蜜蜂 |
[04:13] | I assume you know this woman. | 我想你们认识这个人 |
[04:15] | – Wassername! – What’s her name? | – 啥名字小姐! – 她是谁(What’s her name)? |
[04:18] | So these are the things your mother wanted you to have. | 这些是你妈留给你的 |
[04:23] | The baby shoe she found after that fire. God,she loved looting. | 这是她在大火中找到的婴儿鞋 她就喜欢趁火打劫 |
[04:28] | Colleen was such a lovely woman. | Collen可贴心了 |
[04:30] | Thank you,Martha,but you don’t have to do that. I mean,you knew Colleen. | 谢谢你 Martha 但你不需要这样 我是说你也认识Colleen |
[04:34] | And there’s so much I miss… Her kindness,her laugh. | 我可想念她了 她的好 她的笑声 |
[04:38] | Her laugh,of course. | 她的笑声 当然了 |
[04:40] | Oh,she was the happiest person I ever met. | 哦 她可是我认识最开心的人了 |
[04:42] | Sure. Remind me of some of the happy things my mother would do. | 当然 你能跟我说说 我妈都做些什么开心的事吗? |
[04:47] | Oh,you know,tell jokes… And the pranks! | 讲笑话 搞搞恶作剧什么的 |
[04:51] | Her nickname here was Mrs. Silly. | 她在这个有个绰号叫二太太 |
[04:55] | Uh,tell me,Martha,how long did you work for my mother exactly? | Martha 你为我妈服务有多久了? |
[05:00] | I’m sorry. | 失陪一下 |
[05:03] | What the hell was that? She’ll miss Colleen’s laughter? | 刚才啥情况? 她怀念我老妈的 笑声? |
[05:06] | That woman clearly didn’t even know my mother. This is a scam. | 那个女人根本不了解我妈 这是个 骗局 |
[05:10] | She took advantage of an old lady. | 她占了老太太的便宜 |
[05:12] | I saw this on Dateline. Next,we’ll be holding hands in adjacent bathtubs. | 我在新闻上看过 接下来我们会 手拉手躺在两个浴缸里 |
[05:16] | Or maybe that was a Cialis commercial… it’s all a blur. | 貌似那是伟哥广告 搞不清了 |
[05:19] | I’m calling the police. | 我得报警去 |
[05:25] | Thank you for calling Florida emergency services. | 感谢您致电佛州应急服务 |
[05:27] | If this is regarding an anaconda in a crawl space,press 1. | 槽隙处有蟒蛇 请按1 |
[05:30] | If a sinkhole full of Indian bones has appeared in your living room,press 2. | 排水口发现一箱印第安人骨头 请按2 |
[05:34] | If you want to know why JAG wasn’t on this week,press 3. If your shabbos goy… | 如果您想进一步了解”执法悍将” 本周停播原因 请按3 如果您在安息日… |
[05:39] | Why can’t we just cut this state adrift and let it crash into Cuba? | 还不如把这州砍了扔到古巴去 |
[05:42] | We’ll just solve this ourselves,like that woman on Dateline | 我在新闻上看到一女的 想弄清楚 谁杀了她姐姐 结果失踪了 |
[05:44] | who tried to solve her sister’s murder,then disappeared. | 我们可以像她那样 |
[05:46] | But we won’t go scuba-diving with the husband. | 只是不用跟她姐姐老公去潜水 |
[05:49] | Lemon,when Martha comes back, | Martha回来后我来吸引她的注意力 |
[05:50] | I’ll distract her while you sneak around and go through her things. | 然后你到处去看看 翻翻她的东西 |
[05:54] | It’s a caper! Who’s spontaneous now,Tracy? | 做坏事耶! 现在谁更率性主动了 Tracy? |
[05:58] | Okay,start from the beginning. | 嗯 从头开始说吧 |
[05:59] | Well,the plaintiff’s deposition alleges that… | 原告声称… |
[06:01] | No,further back. What kind of dinosaur was your grandfather? | 错了 再前面点儿 你刚才说你 爷爷是啥恐龙来着? |
[06:05] | Um,the plaintiff alleges that there is a widespread culture of depravity here at TGS… | 原告声称猥亵行为长期存在于 TGS节目组 |
[06:10] | Sexual harassment,intimidation,threats of violence. | 性骚扰 恐吓 暴力威胁 |
[06:14] | Her deposition is very gross. | 原告描述的…极其重口 |
[06:17] | I’m going to use this doll to show you what Tracy and Jenna did to me. | 我用这个布娃娃给你们展示Tracy 和Jenna对我暴行吧 |
[06:21] | No,no,no! Yes. | 不要 爽耶 |
[06:30] | She’s lying like a rug. | 从头到尾在口胡 |
[06:32] | “Rug” is an offensive term for Persians that I made up. | “口胡”是我编的 波斯语里是骂人的 |
[06:35] | We would never do that to a page… Maybe that tall Asian one. | 我们绝不会对听差做这种事儿 可能除了那黄皮高个儿的 |
[06:38] | Oh,yeah,Miranda. Her hair is so thick and black. | 对哦 Miranda 她头发又浓又黑 |
[06:42] | Please don’t include me in this. | 拜托表把我拖进来 |
[06:44] | Look,legal views this as a frivolous lawsuit. | 听着 法庭认为这可能是一起无意义的诉讼 |
[06:46] | Hazel Wassername,aka Richard Drench,has a long history of suing former employers. | Hazel Wassername又名Richard Drench 常常起诉她的前雇主 |
[06:52] | So all we need is for everyone who works at TGS to sign this affidavit | 因此只要TGS全体员工签署这份 宣誓书 |
[06:56] | saying that they have never witnessed or been party to any inappropriate behavior. | 宣誓他们绝未目击或经历过任何 不良行为 |
[07:01] | I once played a lawyer in a movie, | 我以前演过律师 |
[07:02] | so I know all about winning your son’s love back thanks to a magic camera. | 用神奇摄像机赢得儿子的爱我太懂了 |
[07:06] | Yes,movies are terrible. | 是捏 电影都很无良的 |
[07:08] | Well,don’t worry. We’ll get everyone to sign. | 不用担心 我们会让大伙儿都签字的 |
[07:11] | We really don’t want this to go to court for a number of reasons. | 基于很多原因我们都不想把这事儿 闹上法庭 |
[07:14] | You two could be personally liable for any damages. | 要出了什么事儿你们都是要担责任的 |
[07:16] | Hank Hooper hates any type of negative publicity like this. | Hank Hooper最讨厌像这样的负面消息 |
[07:20] | And I didn’t super-duper finish law school. So… | 而我法学院又没好好读完 你懂的…. |
[07:27] | I’m sorry about that. | 刚才我很抱歉 |
[07:29] | I just miss your mother so much. | 我只是太想念你妈妈了 |
[07:31] | She was an angel that fell from heaven. | 她就像是从天堂坠入凡间的天使 |
[07:34] | Uh,yes. So was Lucifer. | 是啊 跟路西法一样 |
[07:38] | Do you have a bathroom I could use? | 我能用用你的洗手间么? |
[07:41] | Uh,down at the end of the hall. | 门廊尽头就是 |
[07:42] | I may be in there a while because I have a gluten thing that turns my business white. | 我可能得在里面待一会儿 吃了麸质的东西 肠道里的货色也变白了 |
[07:46] | Just go! | 去就是了! |
[07:52] | So,Martha,tell me some more funny Colleen stories. | Martha 再跟我说说我妈那些 好玩儿的事儿吧 |
[08:02] | Colleen had two night tables? | 她有两张床头柜? |
[08:04] | Kama sutra? | 爱经?! |
[08:10] | Who is “M”? Gah! | 这M是谁呀? |
[08:19] | Shmesbians! | 拉拉呀! |
[08:21] | Where are my manners? This is Florida. | 瞧瞧我这礼数都哪儿去了 这儿可是佛罗里达呀 |
[08:23] | Let me boil up a pot of hot gatorade. Is blue okay? | 我给你煮壶佳得乐去 蓝莓味儿的的行不? |
[08:32] | – Jack,bedroom… – Lies. | – Jack 那卧室… – 她尽在撒谎 |
[08:33] | Martha’s been telling me Colleen loved children and animals. | Martha刚跟我说我妈喜欢孩子和动物 |
[08:36] | The only animal Colleen ever bought me was a myna bird | 我妈就给我买过一只八哥 |
[08:39] | who was later revealed to be Colleen’s personal spy. | 还是她用来监视我的间谍 |
[08:41] | I told that bird everything. | 我跟那鸟什么事儿都说了 |
[08:43] | No,Jack,it’s not a scam. | 不 Jack 这不是诈骗 |
[08:45] | I think Martha and Colleen were… together. | 我觉得Martha 和你妈可能是 一对儿 |
[08:48] | – Have you lost your mind? – It’s a thing. | – 你疯了吧 – 这种事儿常有的 |
[08:50] | Men die first,and these older women are alone and turn to each other for companionship, | 先是男的死了 然后这些寡妇寂寞了 就互为其伴侣 |
[08:53] | like my Aunt Linda and her roommate,Jean. | 就像我Linda阿姨和她室友Jean一样 |
[08:55] | But they weren’t lesbians. Oh,my God,of course they were! | 但她们不是蕾丝边 偶滴个神 她们肯定是!!! |
[08:57] | Lemon,listen to what you’re saying. Colleen Donaghy was gay? | Lemon 瞧瞧你说的 Colleen Donaghy搞蕾丝? |
[09:01] | She stopped watching the bruins because Derek Sanderson’s mustache made him look, | 她不看棕熊队比赛就是因为 Derek Sanderson的胡子让他看起来 |
[09:05] | “like he takes his sandwich with a pickle.” | 就像是就着泡菜吃了三明治一样 |
[09:07] | They shared a bed,Jack… | 她们睡一起 Jack… |
[09:08] | A sleep number bed,set to two drastically different firmness levels. | 那种可以调节床垫软硬的床 床两边的软硬程度是不一样的 |
[09:12] | Only an insane person would do that if they were sleeping alone. Insane! | 只有疯子一个人睡觉才会那样 疯子才会! |
[09:15] | Martha tricked Colleen into thinking she was her friend, | Martha欺骗我妈 让她把她当朋友 |
[09:18] | and of course two friends can share a bed. | 而且 两个朋友睡一起也很正常 |
[09:20] | For example,Abraham Lincoln and his roommate,Joshua fry speed, | 比如林肯和他室友Joshua Fry Speed |
[09:24] | slept in the same bed together until Joshua died from dancing too long at a party. | 在Joshua跳舞累死之前他们都在 一起睡 |
[09:29] | The gatorade’s on.While we’re waiting, | 我把佳得乐煮上了 等待的时间里 |
[09:31] | I DVR’d a documentary about the woman who designed all of pat summitt’s blazers. | 我们可以看看那个设计了所有 Pat Summitt运动服的女人的纪录片 |
[09:41] | Kenneth,we have a sign affidavit regarding this Hazel situation | Kenneth 那份关于Hazel的宣誓书 |
[09:45] | from everyone on the TGS crew except you. | 除了你之外大伙儿都签了 |
[09:48] | Look,I get it. | 听着 我明白 |
[09:50] | I know how former lovers can have a hold over you long after they’re gone. | 我知道前任确实很让人纠结 |
[09:54] | In some ways,I’m still pinned under a passed-out Harvey Weinstein,and it’s Thanksgiving. | 不知道怎么回事 我对喝晕了的Harvey Weinstein有感觉 那是一个感恩节… |
[09:59] | But the truth is,Hazel is gone,Ken Jennings,and to prove it, | 但事实是 Hazel已经离你而去 小K 为了证明这点 |
[10:03] | we hid a camera on a gigolo friend of ours and asked him to seduce Hazel. | 我们叫了一个跳脱衣舞的在身上藏着 摄影机去勾引她 |
[10:07] | Sloppy Rodney… Do you know him? He has syphilis. | Sloppy Rodney 知道他吗? 得过梅毒的 |
[10:10] | Hey,baby,you want to get down? | 嘿 小妞 来一炮吧 |
[10:12] | Sloppy Rodney? It’s me,Richard Drench. | Sloppy Rodney? 是我啊 Richard Drench |
[10:15] | I remember that ass. | 我记得这个翘臀 |
[10:18] | Please stop. | 拜托不要放了 |
[10:21] | Hazel isn’t the reason I won’t sign that affidavit. | 我不是因为Hazel才不想签字的 |
[10:24] | The truth is,I have seen a lot of inappropriate things here at TGS, | 实际上 我在TGS看过太多不对的事 |
[10:28] | and I don’t want to lie about it. | 我不想包庇 |
[10:29] | What’s the big deal? Lying is easy. | 什么大不了的嘛 说谎好简单 |
[10:32] | For example,there isn’t a hole in my pocket I keep touching my penis through. | 示范下 我口袋里没洞可以直接让我摸鸡鸡 |
[10:36] | – See? Easy. – Not for me,sir. | – 看 简单吧 – 对我来说很难 |
[10:39] | I’ve lost a lot this past year. | 去年我失去太多 |
[10:41] | I went from being a page to a janitor. | 我从小跟班变成看门的 |
[10:44] | My girlfriend dumped me. | 我女友又不要我了 |
[10:46] | The only thing I have left is my integrity. | 诚实是我唯一所剩 |
[10:49] | Now,you both know I would do anything for you. | 你们知道我会答应任何事 |
[10:52] | But I want you to think long and hard before you ask me to sign that affidavit, | 可关于签字 请你们三思而后行 |
[10:58] | because you’d be making me give up who I am. | 因为那将让我失去做人的原则 |
[11:02] | Whatever. Sign it. | 随便啦 签字吧 |
[11:08] | I apologize. We never had the need for a second bedroom around here. | 抱歉 我们这没备多余的卧室 |
[11:13] | This is usually where I store my woodworking tools and the pottery I make. | 我总把木工刀具和陶器成品放这 |
[11:23] | What’s the problem,Lemon? They’re just lumpy flowers. | 你怎么了 Lemon 那不过是花瓣陶器 |
[11:26] | Now,I don’t know who usually sleeps on which side, | 我不知道你们习惯睡哪边 |
[11:28] | so I put a strawberry calcium chew on both night tables for you,Liz. | 就在两边床头柜都放了草莓钙片 |
[11:32] | – Uh,we’re coworkers,Ms. Edwards. – Oh,we’re not… No,no,no. | – 我们只是同事 Edwards女士 – 我们不是…不是的 |
[11:34] | Oh,I’m sorry. I just assumed… | 真抱歉 我自己就想当然了 |
[11:36] | That’s quite all right. A lot of people are making wild assumptions today. | 真心没事 今天不只你在胡思乱想 |
[11:40] | Our relationship is purely platonic,if Plato had an elderly,shut-in aunt. | 我和她纯友谊的 假如柏拉图有个年长且死宅的大婶 |
[11:44] | Uh huh,you know what Plato did have A gay relationship with Socrates. | 你知道柏拉图和苏格拉底搞基的吧 |
[11:46] | Lemon,the only way you’re like Socrates is you have the body hair of a Greek man. | Lemon 如果说你像苏格拉底 那也只因你有希腊男人一般的体毛 |
[11:49] | Are you sure you aren’t married? ‘Cause this seems pretty married. | 你们真不是夫妻吗 真像两口子拌嘴 |
[11:53] | Siri,find me the nearest hotel. | Siri 给我找最近的旅馆 |
[11:54] | Finding hookers. Is that right? | 找小姐 是否正确 |
[11:56] | Oh,you don’t want to go out. | 你不会想住外面的 |
[11:57] | The Vietnam vets are starting to retire, | 越战老兵开始退休了 |
[11:59] | and they get antsy at night around all these palm trees. | 晚上围着棕榈树焦躁不安 |
[12:02] | No,that’s all right. We can sleep together, | 没关系的 我们睡一起就好 |
[12:04] | because there’s nothing weird about two friends sharing a bed,right,Jack? | 好朋友睡一张床很正常 对吧 Jack |
[12:09] | Of course not. | 当然了 |
[12:14] | Your pajamas have a turtleneck. | 你睡衣是高领的 |
[12:16] | They’re from the L.L. Bean maritime professional collection. | 这是L.L.Bean海军系列收藏版 |
[12:19] | So what way do you want to totally normally sleep together? | 你想怎么一起睡? |
[12:23] | Face-to-face,or butt-to-butt? | 脸对脸 还是背靠背 |
[12:29] | Uh,careful… Old mattress. | 悠着点 是旧床垫 |
[12:39] | It goes without saying,Lemon,that nothing will happen in this bed tonight, | 不用多说 Lemon 今晚什么都不会发生 |
[12:42] | and I am referring,of course,to your… Digestive failings. | 我当然是指你的消化不良 |
[12:46] | I’d laugh,but I’m trying not to do the thing that you just referred to. | 笑死了 我才不会呢 |
[12:57] | Why didn’t anything ever happen between us? | 为何我们之间什么都没发生 |
[13:00] | Good God,Lemon. If you’re trying to conjure my mother’s ghost, | Lemon 如果你想召唤我妈的鬼魂 |
[13:04] | you could just shake a jar of coins while praising Jimmy Carter. | 可以边摇一罐硬币边吹捧Jimmy Carter |
[13:07] | No,I’m not saying I wanted something to happen. | 我没想发生什么 |
[13:09] | But why didn’t something happen? We’ve spent a lot of time together. | 只是不明白 我们相处时间很多 为啥什么都没发生过? |
[13:12] | We’ve been drunk together and day-drunk together and on the rebound at the same time, | 我们醉在一起 白天又醉在一起 还同时疗情伤 |
[13:17] | and also,you’re kind of a slut. | 而且你就像个贱人 |
[13:18] | I did sleep with Jenna a lot during season three. | |
[13:22] | If I were a different person,would you have hit on me? | 如果我不是这样的 你会勾搭我吗? |
[13:24] | I understand what you’re getting at,Lemon. | 我懂你的意思 Lemon |
[13:26] | There was a particularly youth-oriented priest in my childhood parish | 我小时候 教区里有一神父 有恋童癖 |
[13:30] | who went after everybody but me… | 除了我 他谁都喜欢 |
[13:32] | Even fat Ralph,and he ate his boogers. | 他连吃鼻屎的肥仔Ralph都喜欢 |
[13:35] | I felt so unpretty. | 我觉得自己很难看 |
[13:37] | No,this isn’t about appearance,Jack. | 这和外貌无关 Jack |
[13:39] | Did nothing ever happen between us because I’m not fun? | 我们什么都没发生 是我太无趣了吗? |
[13:43] | Good God,Lemon. Obviously,our relationship,however you define it… | 天哪 Lemon 很明显 无论你怎么定义我们的关系 |
[13:47] | – Mentor/mentee… – Sister-ployee/work oracle… | – 导师与学生… – 好姐妹 工作拍档 |
[13:50] | Is more interesting than some dating scenario. | 都比男女关系来得有趣吧 |
[13:53] | And obviously,to ruin what we have with a tawdry, | 很明显的 用尚不成熟的庸俗性关系 |
[13:56] | yet expert sexual encounter would’ve been a mistake. | 毁掉我们两人关系 会是个错误 |
[13:59] | Obviously,but is it the kind of mistake that I should have made? | 当然是 可这是我该犯的错误吗? |
[14:03] | Tracy told me I haven’t lived. | Tracy说我没生活 |
[14:05] | You’re allowing Tracy to criticize your life choices… Tracy Jordan? | 你竟让Tracy评价你的生活 Tracy Jordan? |
[14:16] | Now what? | 现在如何? |
[14:17] | But he’s right. I haven’t done anything impulsive ever. | 可他是对的 我从未由着自己的性子 |
[14:20] | I don’t have any tattoos or broken bones. | 我没刺过青 也没断过骨 |
[14:23] | I’ve never been high,except for that choir trip to Montreal | 除了去蒙特利尔的合唱团之旅 我都没磕过药 |
[14:25] | where I accidentally ate a pound of marijuana. | 那还是不小心吃的一磅大麻 |
[14:27] | Also,maybe I was never attracted to you because you’re the kind of person | 我也从未吸引过你 你就是个… |
[14:31] | who finds a way to talk about herself while lying in my dead mother’s bed. | 可以躺在我去世母亲旧床上 自在地谈论自己的人 |
[14:35] | Okay. Well,for the record,it’s mutual. | 那记住 我们扯平了 |
[14:37] | I wasn’t exactly chomping at the bit to be with a middle-aged man with crippling mommy issues. | 我完全没有迫不急待 想和一个有妈妈情节的中年老男人在一起 |
[14:41] | First of all,it’s “champing” at the bit. Horses champ. | 首先 是”迫不及待” |
[14:45] | And second of all,I’m not going to fight in bed with a woman I’m not even having sex with. | 其次 我也不想和没上过床的女人 在床上吵架 |
[14:49] | – Why? Is it weird? – Of course it’s weird. | – 为什么 这很奇怪吗? – 当然奇怪了 |
[14:53] | – Lincoln was super gay. – Thank you. | – 林肯是个大基佬 – 多谢 |
[14:55] | And I don’t even want to think about my mother. | 我压根不愿想到我母亲 |
[14:59] | And I know those pots aren’t flowers. | 我也知道那些不是花的陶器 |
[15:02] | They’re my mother’s vagina. | 那是我老妈的阴道 |
[15:07] | Jay-Mo,I like to flouring a joke about bjork’s swan dress… Tired. | Jay-Mo 我要吐槽比约克的天鹅服 受够了 |
[15:12] | I’ve seen dresses that look fly,but never dresses that can fly. | 我只看过像苍蝇的衣服 可从没穿上哪件衣服能飞的 |
[15:17] | I couldn’t sleep at all last night. | 我昨晚几乎没睡着 |
[15:19] | I’ve got this weird,sick feeling in my stomach. | 胃里翻江倒海般 |
[15:22] | Me too. It’s the same feeling I got in 1997 when that jury foreman looked at me and said,”guilty!” | 我也是 和97年陪审团主席对我说 “你有罪”时的感觉一样 |
[15:28] | And I had to close my water park. | 我只好关闭我的水上乐园 |
[15:30] | I forgot to make an opening at the end of the slide. | 我忘了给滑道底部开口了 |
[15:33] | Is that what this is… Guilt? | 这是不是负罪感呢 |
[15:35] | I don’t think so. I mean,what have we done to feel guilty about? | 不觉得 我们又没做什么 |
[15:39] | We don’t care that we made Kenneth lie,right? | 让Kenneth骗人 我们可不在意 对吧? |
[15:42] | No! Come on! It’s Kenneth. | 当然不啦 那可是Kenneth |
[15:44] | Although he has been acting a little different since yesterday. | 虽然昨天开始他有些反常 |
[15:49] | What? Did I miss a spot? | 怎么了? 哪儿没擦到吗? |
[15:51] | I don’t care. All I care about is which jazz club I’m going to tonight. | 我不在乎 我只在乎今晚去哪个爵士酒吧 |
[15:58] | He’s broken. | 他凌乱了 |
[16:02] | Good morning,Jack. You sleep okay? | 早上好 Jack 你睡的好吗? |
[16:05] | Colleen’s myna bird told me you spent the night in the car. | Colleen的八哥告诉我 你整晚都睡在车里 |
[16:07] | Oh,I slept fine. | 哦 我睡得还行 |
[16:11] | Before you leave,I wanted you to have this. | 在你走之前 我想把这个给你 |
[16:14] | That was taken at the wrap party for our community center’s production of Grease. | 是在我们社区中心拍的”油脂”的杀青派对上拍的 |
[16:18] | Your mother was Sandy. Well,the fourth Sandy. | 你母亲演的是Sandy 第四任Sandy |
[16:21] | The first three died falling off the car during “Summer lovin’.” | 前三个都在”仲夏之爱”那场里从车上掉下来死了 |
[16:24] | I don’t know the last time I saw her so happy. | 我都不记得上次她这么开心是什么时候了 |
[16:31] | I’m glad she had you to,uh,take care of her. | |
[16:38] | – Lemon? – Jack,you need to come to Orlando and pick me up. | – Jack 你得到Orlando来接我 |
[16:41] | I’m in Harry Potter world jail. | 我在哈利波特世界监狱 |
[16:45] | Kenneth Parcell isn’t signing your precious affidavit. | Kenneth Parcell没有签你那份宣誓书 |
[16:49] | That is a Christmas card from my estranged daughter. | 那是我多年没联系的女儿寄来的圣诞贺卡 |
[16:52] | Tell him,Ken. If you’ve ever experienced anything inappropriate at work,just tell the truth. | 告诉他 Ken 如果你在工作中 受到过任何不正常的待遇 说实话就好 |
[17:06] | Well,sir… | 好吧 先生… |
[17:07] | No,Kenneth,you have something in your teeth. | 不 Kenneth 你牙齿上有东西 |
[17:09] | I’m just trying to lick it off. | 我只是想帮你舔下来 |
[17:11] | Let me do it. I’m your friend. | 让我来 我是你的朋友 |
[17:14] | Want to see a porno my cousin is in? | 想看我表妹演的A片吗? |
[17:29] | To close a very important deal,I’m going to need to loan you to David Geffen for the weekend. | 为了达成一笔很重要的交易 这个周末我要把你借给David Geffen |
[17:34] | Why do I even take birth control pills if I’m always gonna be alone? | 如果我注定孤独一生的话 为什么还要吃避孕药呢? |
[17:37] | You might as well take them,Kenneth. You take them! | 你也得吃Kenneth 你吃! |
[17:41] | Take them! | 快吃! |
[17:42] | Now,for days that weren’t my birthday… | 还有不是在我生日那天发生的事… |
[17:45] | Get me Philadelphia. | 给我接费城 |
[17:47] | ‘Cause I wanted to sound cool,okay,Tucker? | 因为我想听起来酷一点好吗 Tucker? |
[17:50] | Fine,get me Gary Derekson. | 好吧 给我转Gary Derekson |
[17:57] | Well,I did it. I tried to live life,and it sucked. | 好吧 我做到了 我尝试活在当下 |
[18:01] | I came here without studying the park map beforehand, | 我来之前没提前研究过公园地图 |
[18:03] | which is how I ended up in a long line | 导致我排了个很长的队 |
[18:05] | that turned out to just be a crowd of people watching two owls have sex. | 那个队是一大堆人要去看两只猫头鹰交配 |
[18:09] | Then the park started to fill up,but,oh,I’m being spontaneous, | 接着公园里人开始多了起来 我就率性而为 |
[18:12] | so I tried to cut the line for the flight of the hippogriff, | 我想插队去体验骑鹰头马身有翅怪兽 |
[18:15] | which is when Duncan here caught me. | 然后这位Duncan先生就把我抓起来了 |
[18:18] | What is the point,Jack? | Jack 这一切到底有什么意义? |
[18:20] | I am who I am,and I’m never gonna change. | 我就是我 我不会变的 |
[18:22] | I’ll die full of regrets,like that time I sat next to Richard Grieco on an airplane | 我可能带着遗憾死去 |
[18:25] | and just let him read his Hustlers without ever telling him I was a fan. | 就任由他阅读他的Hustlers |
[18:29] | Lemon,you’re wrong. People can change. | |
[18:32] | Maybe tomorrow,maybe when you’re 85, | 或许是在明天 或许是在你85岁的时候 |
[18:34] | you’ll find a reason to do something totally out of character. | 你会做出完全不符合你个性的事情 |
[18:39] | After all,that’s what Colleen did. | 毕竟Colleen都做到了 |
[18:43] | Not to make this about me,but are you admitting | 我不是为了自己啦 但是你承认不承认 |
[18:45] | that I was right about your mother’s late-in-life lez-out? | 关于你母亲暮年出柜这件事 我是对的? |
[18:49] | I just can’t believe it. | 我真是不敢相信 |
[18:51] | I know,and a woman of color too… good for her. | 是啊 还是个有色人种 很好啊 |
[18:54] | No,not that. I can’t believe she was happy. | 不 不是那个 我不敢相信她是开心的 |
[18:57] | – She was Mrs.silly. – Oh,sketch idea. | – 她是二太太 – 哦 可以写个段子 |
[19:00] | At the end,when she said she just wanted me to be happy,I thought she was being sarcastic, | 最后时刻她跟我说要开心 我还以为她是在讽刺我 |
[19:03] | because when I was growing up,I thought people who wanted to be happy were weak… | 在我成长时期 我觉得想要快乐的人都很弱… |
[19:07] | Hippies,Italians,kindergarten teachers. | 嬉皮士 意大利人 幼儿园老师 |
[19:09] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 我该怎么看待这件事呢? |
[19:11] | I don’t know how to be happy. | 我不知道怎样才能开心 |
[19:13] | What are you talking about? That is enough of your black Irish nonsense. | 你在说什么? 受够了你的爱尔兰荒唐论调 |
[19:16] | Of course you’re happy. | 你当然是开心的了 |
[19:17] | It’s never been the goal,Lemon. | 但这从不是我的目标 Lemon |
[19:19] | The goal has always been money or prestige or,when playing hockey,the goal. | 我的目标总是金钱 名望 或者在玩曲棍球是 就是进球 |
[19:24] | Jack,in an hour,you are flying to New York City on a private jet | Jack 一小时之内 你要乘私人飞机去纽约 |
[19:28] | to a party celebrating you as Kabletown’s next CEO. | 参加庆祝你成为Kabletown下一任CEO的派对 |
[19:32] | It’s everything you’ve ever wanted. | 这就是你想要的一切 |
[19:33] | And Colleen is looking down on you right now,and you’re happier than you’ve ever been. | Colleen此时正在天上看着你 |
[19:39] | Of course I am. | 没错 |
[19:53] | – Hello,Beverly. – It’s just Bev,Liz. | – 你好 Beverly – 叫我Bev Liz |
[19:56] | My mother died while naming me. | 我妈在给我起名的时候死了 |
[19:58] | Well,I do have an opportunity for an immediate placement. | |
[20:00] | Really? Okay. | 真的吗? 说吧 |
[20:02] | There is one issue. It’s two children… | 但是有一个问题 是两个孩子… |
[20:04] | A brother and a sister,and we don’t want to split them up. | 一个男孩一个女孩 我们不想让他们分开 |
[20:07] | Two? Boy,that wasn’t our plan. | 两个? 天 这不是我们原来的计划 |
[20:09] | I know. It’s a lot to take on. | 我知道 要承受的太多 |
[20:10] | Why don’t you discuss it with that little action figure you’re married to? | 要不你和你嫁的那个小玩偶一起商量一下? |
[20:13] | – No,no,we’ll do it. – Are you sure? | – 不用了 我们要了 – 确定吗? |
[20:15] | Yes,we’ll take them. We’ll take both kids. | 是的 我们要了 两个孩子都要 |
[20:19] | There you are,Liz. | 你在这儿 Liz |
[20:20] | I’m on my way up to see Jack,but as long as I’m still CEO,I want to say two things. | 我是上来找Jack的 但是既然我还是CEO 我要说两件事 |
[20:25] | One,did you get a little sun? You’re glowing. | 一 你是晒了太阳吗? 看起来气色真好 |
[20:27] | And two,because of the lawsuit and the P.R. nightmare and the den of sin you’ve built here, | 二 因为诉讼和公关危机 以及你在这里建的小淫窝 |
[20:33] | I have to go ahead and cancel TGS. | 我需要采取行动 取消TGS秀 |
[20:36] | Next Friday is your last show. | 下星期五是最后一集 |
[20:41] | Great news,Liz. Kenneth doesn’t have different hair anymore. | 好消息 Liz |
[20:46] | Liz? | |
[20:48] | Liz? | |
[20:52] | I showed up without a bra one day,and I was viciously harassed until I put on a shirt. | 有一天我没戴胸罩就来了 |
[20:57] | I once saw Kenneth Parcell naked. It was horrible. | 我有一次看到了Kenneth Parcell的裸体 好恐怖 |
[21:01] | His body is just a smooth beige tube with a head. | 他的身体就像一根白色的管子上面带了个头 |
[21:04] | Frank Rossitano was always trying to give me pornography | Frank Rossitano总是想给我看A片 |
[21:08] | that I had given him in the first place. I mean,what a re-gifter. | 而且就是我给他的那一部 送礼都不知道花点心思 |
[21:11] | There were these two African-American giants | 有两个非裔巨人 |
[21:15] | that were always pressuring me to join their book club. | 他们总是逼我加入他们的读书俱乐部 |
[21:20] | Can have please a glass with water? Thank you. | 能给我一杯水吗? 谢谢 |
[21:28] | 30 ROCK Season 07 Episode 10 |