时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Come on,put it… | 拜托 把它… |
[00:04] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[00:06] | Out of the way,please. | 麻烦让让 |
[00:09] | Chill out,mamacita. | 淡定 辣妈 |
[00:11] | What’s with the,weekday vibe. | 工作的氛围到哪去了 |
[00:14] | It is a Tuesday,sir. | 这是周二 大哥 |
[00:16] | You work on that show? | 你在那个节目工作? |
[00:17] | Yeah,I work on that show. | 对 我在那工作 |
[00:19] | Just like your mom works that street corner. | 就像你妈妈在街角工作 |
[00:21] | I’m sorry,that’s too much. | 对不起 我说得太过了 |
[00:23] | No sweat. My mom is a prostitute. | 没关系 我妈妈确实是妓女 |
[00:26] | This chick knows Jenna Maroney! | 这小妞认识Jenna Maroney |
[00:31] | New drinking game! Drink when someone says something! | 新规则 有人说话就喝酒 |
[00:37] | Who are you people? | 你们都是什么人? |
[00:39] | We’re “Crabcatchers.” | 我们是捕蟹人 |
[00:40] | You know,from Jenna’s song Catchin’ crabs in paradise? | 源自Jenna的歌 在天堂捕蟹 |
[00:43] | * I caught crabs in paradise * | * 我在天堂捕到蟹 * |
[00:46] | * and,yes,I mean both kinds of crabs * | * 对 我说的可不止是螃蟹 * |
[00:49] | I thought that was at least gonna be innuendo. | 我觉得听上去怎么说也是在含沙射影 |
[00:52] | Jenna is playing the Tod show,in a couple of days, | Jenna几天前在今日秀上表演过 |
[00:54] | so we’re just camping out and “unwindulaxing”. | 于是我们来野游和偷闲 |
[00:58] | Wait,so Jenna’s Jimmy Buffett rip-off is actually a thing? | 这样说来 Jenna抄袭Jimmy Buffett的事是真的? |
[01:02] | See,you people from New York, | 看看你们这些纽约人 |
[01:03] | you don’t know all the stuff that’s going on in the rest of the country. | 你们不知道其他地方在发生什么 |
[01:07] | Truck races,swamp parties,mall fires. | 卡车拉力赛 沼泽派对 商场失火 |
[01:11] | I can’t believe she’s pulling this off. | 我无法想象她把这首歌唱红 |
[01:13] | And I can’t believe I’m pulling this off! | 我也无法相信我在脱掉这个 |
[01:18] | Why do you have a tattoo of a seatbelt? | 为什么你的纹身图案是安全带? |
[01:20] | So I don’t get pulled over when I’m driving shirtless! | 我没穿衣服开车时就不会让我靠边停了 |
[01:31] | You wanted to see me? | 你有事找我? |
[01:31] | Have I mentioned marisol,the Mexican sideline reporter I’ve been seeing? | 我有提过Marisol吗? 那个我一直在碰面的墨西哥赛事场边记者 |
[01:35] | Well,since our weekend in Aspen,she’s been put on pelvic rest. | 周末我们在Aspen见过后 她就安上了骨盆支持器 |
[01:39] | Fast-forward noise. | 快进噪音 |
[01:40] | Marisol was supposed to attend a fundraiser luncheon with me today. It’s $10,000 a plate. | Marisol今天本要和我参加筹款午宴 入场费一万一位 |
[01:44] | And I’ll have to eat the ticket unless… | 而我要想把那门票吃回来除非… |
[01:46] | Unless I eat the ticket. Fancy luncheon,seafood bar. | 除非我去吃 奢华的午宴 海鲜吧台 |
[01:49] | I’m thinking 75 cents a shrimp,over three hours,and split… Carry 3.75… | 75美分一只虾 三个小时再减去… 加上3.75… |
[01:55] | By the time I’m done,you’ll be making money. | 我吃完时 你绝对稳赚不赔 |
[01:56] | Good. I should warn you,though,that it’s a Republican fundraiser. | 很好 我得提醒你这是共和党筹款宴 |
[01:59] | So if you’re coming,it won’t be as Liz Lemon,huffpo superuser and gun-control lunatic. | 你要去的话 不能以Huffpo邮报超级用户和枪管制支持者的身份 |
[02:04] | You’ll come as Liz Lemon,my chum. | 你要以我的密友Liz Lemon的身份 |
[02:06] | Chum. Okay,I like that. | 密友 好的 我喜欢 |
[02:08] | And you’ll be able to keep your opinions to yourself? | 你到时候能做到不大肆宣扬自己的观点吗? |
[02:13] | Good Lord,Lemon. You just locked your mouth and then swallowed the key. | 感谢天 Lemon 你刚锁上你的嘴还吞了钥匙 |
[02:17] | – It makes no earthly sense. – Shrimp. | – 这其实讲不通 – 有虾吃 |
[02:36] | 30 ROCK Season 07 Episode 04 | |
[02:45] | Jenna’s crab idiots won’t shut up. | Jenna的白痴螃蟹粉停不下来 |
[02:48] | Why couldn’t she have died when that rabid dog bit her? | 为什么被有狂犬病的狗咬过她还没死? |
[02:50] | It wasn’t rabid. | 那不是只狂犬 |
[02:52] | I just said that so they’d have to put it down, | 我是想让他们把它镇住才说的 |
[02:53] | and then I’d be the star of that dog-food commercial. | 接着我成了狗粮广告的明星 |
[02:56] | I had to walk an extra block to get around your stupid crabcatchers. | 我得走别的街区绕开你的愚蠢的捕蟹人 |
[02:59] | My doctor’s have been very clear about this,Jenna. | 我的医生对此态度很坚决 Jenna |
[03:02] | If I get moderate exercise,I’m gonna die! | 适当强度的运动会害死我 |
[03:04] | And I’m mad at your success,but pretending it’s something else! | 我气你的成功 但只好假装是因为别的事 |
[03:07] | Okay,speaking of me, | 好吧 轮到我说了 |
[03:10] | how many crabcatchers fiesta crab hats would each of you like to buy, | 你们每人想买多少捕蟹者蟹形帽 |
[03:14] | at the unbelievable price of 49.95? | 价格令人难以置信 只要49.95美元? |
[03:18] | Please. I’ve had a crab on my head for free! | 拜托 我头上有不用钱的虱子了 (crab螃蟹/阴虱) |
[03:22] | I’m lying. | 我在说谎 |
[03:23] | The claws hold your cigarette while you uncork a “brew-skye”. | 这些爪可以在你拔软木塞时帮你拿烟 |
[03:27] | – “Uncork a ‘brew-skye'”? – Yeah,you know. Ka-zap. | – “拔软木塞”? – 你懂的 喀拉 |
[03:30] | Blinky,blinky,blinky,blinky. | 哔哩哔哩哔哩 |
[03:32] | Those aren’t even the right noises. | 那些都说不上是对的音 |
[03:33] | Everyone knows you hate stuff like this. | 大家都知道你讨厌这类东西 |
[03:35] | You’re maybe the most high-maintenance bitch in Hollywood. | 你也许是好莱坞最难伺候的怨妇 |
[03:37] | Maybe? Who’s more? Who is she? | 也许? 谁比我厉害? 能说出名字来吗? |
[03:39] | Okay,cut this crap out,and get those sunburned “D” -bags out of the plaza. | 好了 扔了这些蟹 让这些晒伤的讨厌鬼离开广场 |
[03:43] | Hey,no can will,Pete. | 不会有人做的 Pete |
[03:46] | But have an unwindulaxing day… | 祝你们度过闲暇慵懒的一天… |
[03:49] | You medical office before-pictures. | 人生输家们 (那些治疗前后参照图的前者) |
[03:53] | I’ve never even seen a crab. | 我就从来没见过螃蟹 |
[03:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:57] | I don’t need some Kenyan-born college professor telling m i didn’t build my company. | 我才不需要某些肯尼亚出生的大学教授 跟我说这公司并不是你办的 |
[04:01] | Because I earned my trust fund by always being polite to grandfather. | 因为我是靠恭敬对待我祖父才挣来那些基金的 |
[04:05] | Now,Donaghy,still over at NBC,with all those communists and homosexuals? | Donaghy 现在还在NBC 跟那些共产主义者和同性恋们一起混吗? |
[04:09] | Reginald,I believe you’re thinking of the White House. | Reginald 我相信你是在说白宫吧 |
[04:13] | But not for long. In two weeks,we take this country back. | 但不会维持太长了 两个星期后 我们将重夺江山 |
[04:15] | And no bureaucrat can force me to subsidize female promiscuity in the name of health care. | 不会再有官僚让我以医保的名义为女性的滥交补贴 |
[04:21] | Are you okay,chum? | 你还好吗 朋友? |
[04:25] | Michelle Obama’s on steroids. | Michelle Obama在用类固醇 |
[04:31] | And this is studio 6-H,home to TGS,starring Tracy Jordan. | 这里是6H录制室 由Tracy Jordan主演的TGS的家 |
[04:36] | My God,it’s Jenna. Visor lady,get a picture of me. | 天啊 这不是Jenna吗 自己人 帮我照张相 |
[04:41] | What do I… Press a button? | 我要怎么做 按这个键吗? |
[04:43] | No,it’s different from every other camera in the world. | 不 这相机是独一无二的 |
[04:45] | God,I can’t escape you people. | 天啊 我怎么才能躲开你们这些人啊 |
[04:48] | Chill out,brother. It’s beer o’clock somewhere. | 放轻松 老友 在世界的某个角落现在肯定是狂欢时刻 |
[04:52] | You’re a fraud! | 你是个骗子! |
[04:53] | And you look like a condom that’s been dropped on the floor of a barbershop. | 而你看着就想一个掉在发廊里的套套一样 |
[04:56] | Are you all unwindulaxing? | 你们都还玩得好吗? |
[04:59] | This guy looks like he could use a little “latitude” adjustment. | 这家伙看上去可以放松一下 |
[05:03] | – ***** – Will you sign my Cesarean scar? | – 没礼貌 – 你能在我的刨腹产伤疤上签名吗? |
[05:07] | You moron! | 你敢再来?! |
[05:15] | – Hey,just a party foul. – Exactly. | – 嘿 小失误一个 – 没错 |
[05:20] | That’s why I said,”you more on”. | 这就是为什么我刚才说 “你再来” |
[05:23] | Like,”pour more on me!” | 就是让你再让我身上泼的意思! |
[05:30] | My God. She can’t be herself in front of these losers. | 天啊 她在那些人面前没办法做自己 |
[05:34] | She has to be “Island Jenna,” which means… | 她要做”假面Jenna” 也就是说 |
[05:37] | – We can mess with her. – We should go to a pumpkin patch? | – 我们可以玩死她了 – 我们要去南瓜地? |
[05:41] | Pranksmen,activate. | 整人模式 正式开启 |
[05:43] | Obama’s bailout would never have worked if big business hadn’t heroically taken it. | 要是大企业没有及时英雄般的救赎 Obama的政策是不可能行得通的 |
[05:48] | But where’s our parade? | 但是我们的游行在哪里? |
[05:50] | – That’s idiotic. – Lemon! | – 那是胡话 |
[05:52] | No,sir. You don’t have enough shrimp to buy my silence. | 不 同志 你的这些虾还不够填我的嘴 |
[05:54] | Also,you are out of shrimp. | 还有 你们已经没有虾了 |
[05:56] | You know better,Jack. You all know better. | 你明明懂的 Jack 你们都懂的 |
[05:59] | Except for maybe the really inbred wasps. | 除了那些近亲繁殖的家伙们 |
[06:02] | You thank for mention gordeau! | 谢谢你提到Gordeau! |
[06:04] | You’re hypocrites. | 你们这些伪君子 |
[06:06] | You believe in the death penalty,but it’s okay to kill animals for food? | 你们承认死刑 但为了食物而杀动物就可以吗? |
[06:10] | I don’t know where I’m going with this yet. | 我不知道我要怎么往下说 |
[06:12] | Hang on. Hang on! | 等等! |
[06:14] | My boyfriend and I aren’t married. | 我男友和我还没结婚 |
[06:16] | But we might have a baby together anyway. | 但我们可能不管怎么样都会一起要孩子 |
[06:18] | And I hope it’s gay… Male gay. | 而我希望我的孩子是同性恋 男同性恋 |
[06:20] | Because with the ladies,it’s too much hiking. | 因为女同们爬山太频繁了 |
[06:22] | But homosexuality is unnatural,right? | 同性恋是不自然的 是吧? |
[06:25] | Then why are there gay dolphins,people? You heard me. | 那为什么会有同性恋海豚呢? 你听到我说的了 |
[06:29] | They make love to their husband’s blowholes. | 他们在他们丈夫的出气口爱爱 |
[06:34] | Let’s see that in some science textbooks. | 我们看看教科书里面有没有这一课 |
[06:37] | That’s right. The whole Texas board of education thing that I don’t fully remember. | 是啊 不知道德州教育局有没有把这个写进去 |
[06:42] | Teachers should get paid a million dollars a year. | 老师们应该每年挣一百万 |
[06:44] | If birth control pills fixed boners,you would get them free with your driver’s license. | 要是避孕药能制止勃起 你们去领驾驶证时应该就能免费拿了吧 |
[06:49] | How do we know that God isn’t a tree? | 我们又是怎么知道上帝不是一棵树? |
[06:52] | Ladies and gentlemen,this is Elizabeth Lemon. | 女士们先生们 这位是Elizabeth LEmon |
[06:55] | And,this is what we’re up against. | 这就是我们即将要面对的挑战 |
[06:57] | Four more years of a president chosen by people like her. | 想想由这样的人选出的总统陪伴我们四年 |
[07:01] | She has an iPad subscription to The New Yorker. | 她还是纽约客的iPad订阅者 |
[07:04] | She vehemently opposes the Ivory Trade,despite the jobs it creates. | 她执意反对象牙贸易 尽管那能带来很多职位 |
[07:07] | And in her apartment there is a black-and-white photograph where you can almost see a breast. | 在她家里还有一张几乎可以看出胸部的黑白照片 |
[07:11] | It’s an original Leonard Nimoy. | 那是Leonard NImoy的作品 |
[07:14] | If we do not defeat Obama, | 要是我们不能打败Obama |
[07:16] | then people like my little friend here will destroy this country. | 像我朋友这样的人就会毁掉这个国家 |
[07:19] | So add a zero to whatever you were planning to give. | 请在你要捐的款项后面再加一个零吧 |
[07:22] | For Romney,for America. For anyone but her. | 为了Romney 为了美国 为了除了她以外的所有人 |
[07:29] | What the hell,Jack? I thought you said I was your chum. | 你怎么搞的啊 Jack? 我以为你说我是你的朋友啊 |
[07:31] | You are my chum. | 你的确是我的朋友啊 |
[07:33] | The bait I throw in the water to attract the big fish. | 我下的饵是为了掉更大的鱼 |
[07:37] | Damn it! Second meaning. | 靠! 双重意思! |
[07:42] | ***** | 见见Jenna Maroney本人 |
[07:42] | * Pour margaritas sunburn’s starting to scab… * | 见见Jenna Maroney本人 |
[07:50] | What are you douche-compadres doing here? | 你们这些败类们在这里做什么? |
[07:53] | Well,Jenna,everyone knows how you’re always so chill. | Jenna 大家都知道你永远都这么放松 |
[07:57] | So,of course,you won’t freak out when you see that | 当然 当你看到这个时 请不要惊慌 |
[08:00] | Cerie is wearing that exact same shirt as a dress. | Cerie穿的是和你一样的衣服来做裙子 |
[08:04] | The belt is a baby’s necktie. | 腰带是条婴儿领带 |
[08:07] | Also,I found a bunch of your pre-nosejob headshots. | 还有 我找到了一些你做鼻子前的照片 |
[08:12] | You’ll sign them so I can sell them online,right? | 你签上名 我就能在网上拍卖了 |
[08:15] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[08:17] | ‘Cause who cares what you look like. | 谁管你长啥样呢 |
[08:20] | All that counts is what’s inside… Your blender. | 内在才重要嘛…综合素质 |
[08:25] | I’m glad you feel that way. | 你这么想我就放心了 |
[08:26] | ‘Cause I’ve always wanted to give you a haircut. | 因为我一直琢磨怎么给你头发做造型来着 |
[08:34] | You… virgins,have no idea who you’re messing with. | 你们这群…毛孩子不知道你们的对手是谁 |
[08:37] | Jenna. Unwindulax. | Jenna 说好的放松呢 |
[08:41] | I’m not just Jenna anymore. | 我不再是单纯的Jenna了 |
[08:43] | I am a God to those crabcatchers,and they will do whatever I say. | 对那些抓螃蟹的人呢 我是上帝 他们对我唯命是从 |
[08:48] | – So what? – I’ll tell you so what. | – 是又怎样 – 我来告诉你怎样 |
[08:50] | For one thing,if you cross me or my army,you will never set foot in Florida again. | 一方面 若你们跟我或我军作对 那别想再踏入佛罗里达半步 |
[08:55] | Because that’s our capital. | 因为那里是我们的首府 |
[08:56] | But I’m judging Spike TV’s Miss Nude divorcee in Tampa on Christmas Eve. | 可是圣诞前夜我要去坦帕(佛罗里达西岸城市) 给电视台裸体小姐当评委 |
[09:01] | And I was gonna visit MGM studios. | 我要去拜访米高梅电影公司 |
[09:03] | The rides there capture the thrills and chills of the movies. | 一路过去颠簸跋涉跟看恐怖电影一样过瘾 |
[09:07] | And it doesn’t end there,because my people are everywhere. | 不光是坦帕去不了 我们的群众遍天下 |
[09:09] | If you ever want to pick your ball color at a putt-putt course, | 要是还想玩帕特高尔夫时有选择球色的权利 |
[09:12] | or have your alligator euthanized humanely,or fly on delta, | 或是让你家鳄鱼人道安乐死 还是飞跃三角洲 |
[09:17] | you will back off,or the crabcatchers will come for you. | 最好现在知难而退 不然的话 当心螃蟹抓手来找你们 |
[09:22] | Just as soon as it’s cool for them to drive. | 不过要等他们先学会驾驶再说 |
[09:28] | It’s a gray hoodie. It say’s “who farted?” On the back. | 灰色连帽衫 背面写着”谁放的屁?” |
[09:30] | It’s got a bunch of tampons in the pocket. | 口袋里还有大把的卫生棉 |
[09:32] | I don’t know what else to tell you. | 真不知道还需跟你多说什么 |
[09:34] | Lemon,there you are. | Lemon 你在这呢 |
[09:35] | Did your girlfriend even cancel? Or was this more Karl Rove trickery? | 真的是你女友爽约了吗? 更像是你搞什么Karl Rove的把戏吧 (美国政界名人 被称为布什的大脑) |
[09:38] | Sorry,but I needed you to come,Lemon. | 向你道歉 但是我真的需要你 Lemon |
[09:40] | This luncheon is a fundraiser for my personal super pac “Americans for an American America”. | 这场晚宴是为了给我本人 名叫”米国人的米式米国”进行筹资 (Super pac在美国大选中公开筹款的政治团体) |
[09:45] | I needed to unite the room around a common enemy. | 我得让一屋子的人都有一个共同的敌人 |
[09:47] | And Ed Begley Jr. Wasn’t available,because the sail on his car broke. | Ed Begley Jr没空 他车上的帆扯烂了 (美国演员 04大选中反对布什种族政策) |
[09:50] | See,this is why 50.1% of Americans hate Republicans. | 这就是50.1%的米国人恨共和党的原因 |
[09:53] | Because you’re sneaky and cynical. | 因为你卑鄙狡猾 愤世嫉俗 |
[09:55] | Cynical? I think I’m the very opposite of cynical. | 愤世嫉俗 我是愤世嫉俗的反义词好么 |
[09:57] | I’m doing everything I can for my beliefs. | 为了我的信念 我愿赴汤蹈火 |
[09:59] | And I truly believe that one rich person can make a difference in this country, | 我真心认为一个有钱人能影响一个国家 |
[10:03] | and a roomful of rich people can… change the world. | 而一屋子有钱人能…改变世界 |
[10:06] | Well,I also believe that one person can make a difference. With ideas. | 一个人是可以有所影响 不过是用思想 |
[10:10] | That really is wonderful. | 太妙了 |
[10:11] | Harold,you have to hear this. Lemon,say that again. | Harold 快来听听这个 Lemon 你再说一遍 |
[10:14] | Ideas are more powerful than money. | 思想比金钱更有影响力 |
[10:17] | So what are you gonna do with all this money,Jack? Buy ad time? | 你打算用这么多钱干嘛 Jack 购买广告时段吗 |
[10:20] | ‘Cause I’m already on TV every night,with a little something called TGS. | 本人呢可是每晚都上电视 是一个叫TGS秀的小节目 |
[10:23] | And we just got nominated for a stage managers’ guild award. | 而且已被舞台总监协会奖提名 不存在这个奖 是恶搞SAG(影视演员协会奖) |
[10:27] | So you may have millions of dollars,sir,but America will hear my two cents. | 你是坐拥百万美金 先生 但全美民众听到的是我的肺腑真言 |
[10:33] | That’s not what people want,Lemon. | 人们不想听那些东西 Lemon |
[10:34] | Least of all,from their televisions.They want their honeys boo boo | 至少不想在电视上听到 他们爱看honeys boo boo (美国真人秀的人物 被30 rock恶搞多次) |
[10:37] | and their Sunday night feetball,which is the plural of football. | 还有周日夜间足球赛(feetball) 是football的复数 |
[10:41] | Americans don’t want to think. | 米国人可不爱思考 |
[10:42] | That’s why they need men like me to pick their presidents for them. | 所以需要像我这样的人帮他们选总统 |
[10:46] | Okay. So,I guess,it’s my words versus your money. | 这么说 是我的话跟你的钱打擂台了 |
[10:49] | And we’ll see who can really make a difference in this election. | 走着瞧 看是谁真正影响了大选 |
[10:52] | It’s on,Donaghy. | 比就比 Donaghy |
[10:54] | May the best gender non-specific person win. | 愿优等性别胜利 没特指谁谁 |
[10:57] | Just leave the amount blank,Harold. | 金融额那栏先空着 Harold |
[11:02] | Those are tampons. Deal with it. | 那是卫生棉 你们爱咋咋的 |
[11:09] | For God’s sake,some of us have jobs! | 老天爷 有人还要工作的啊 |
[11:12] | I’ve got a pile of 1020-Gs up he with no travel times on them, | 我这里工作堆成山了 还没有累计里程数 |
[11:16] | and if I don’t… | 我若不… |
[11:20] | Listen up,nerds! | 听好了 呆瓜们 |
[11:21] | Tonight,TGS is about to get real. | 今晚 TGS秀要来真格的了 |
[11:24] | We’ve got 38 minutes of air time…An hour, | 我们有38分钟播出时间… |
[11:26] | if the bowling tournament ends early… | 保龄球赛结束早的话…就有1小时 |
[11:28] | And we are gonna use it to get the message out there. | 我们要借此把信息传递出去 |
[11:30] | I don’t know. I think we’ve been hitting Romney pretty hard. | 我认为我们一直在追击Romney |
[11:33] | I guess that’s why they call me Mitt. | 大概这就是为啥人们叫我Mitt吧 |
[11:35] | “Baseball Mitt Romney” and “Barack a llama” aren’t saying anything. | “棒球手套Romney” “Barack骆驼” 说明不了什么 |
[11:40] | I want to make a difference. | 我想要有所作为 |
[11:41] | We got to do something big,something that’ll go viral. | 得闹点大动静 像病毒一样传播开来 |
[11:43] | Like that otter that looked just like Tracy. | 就像那个跟Tracy长得一模一样的水獭 |
[11:47] | Look,we’ve got the greatest resource in the world American celebrity. | 我们资源丰富 有美国名人齐聚麾下 |
[11:52] | We get some hot young actor… | 有影视演员年轻靓丽… |
[11:53] | my grandnephew Kellan lutz,from Twilight,is visiting me. | 我孙侄子Kellan lutz 演暮光的那个 来拜访我了 |
[11:56] | He’s in my office. | 他在我办公室 |
[11:58] | I have tolerated your pathological lying for six years. | 我忍你这个病态撒谎精都6年了 |
[12:01] | If you speak again,I will kill you. | 你再说话 我捅死你 |
[12:06] | Great-uncle? Momma’s baby is out of “marsh-mal-lows”. | 舅姥爷 宝宝的棉花糖糖吃光光鸟 |
[12:11] | Sweet grandnephew,I’ve been warming more “marsh-mal-lows” for you in the pocket of my dungarees. | 亲爱的孙侄子 你的棉花糖糖 我在工作裤口袋里给你留着呢 |
[12:21] | Okay,good job,lutz. | 挺棒的 Lutz |
[12:24] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[12:26] | token silent lady,we have to spend all of our wonderful money, | 花瓶女士 腰缠万贯的我们要拿出所有家财 |
[12:31] | and help my hair-mentor,Mitt Romney, | 帮助我的发型启蒙导师 Mitt Romney |
[12:34] | become the 11th legitimate President of the United States. | 成为的第11任合法美国总统 |
[12:37] | Garrett,what does the campaign need? | Garrett 竞选需要什么 |
[12:39] | Well,as you know,with pacs like this, | 正如你所知 政委会的规定 |
[12:42] | we’re not allowed to have direct contact with candidates. | 我们不能直接联系候选人 |
[12:46] | I’m kidding. I’m Garrett Romney,Mitt’s my dad. | 开玩笑啦 我是Garrett Romney Mitt是我爸爸 |
[12:50] | But here’s the thing,Jack. | 但话说回来 Jack |
[12:51] | My brother-dad,which is mormon for “dad,” has more money than he knows what to do with. | 我的父兄 也即摩门教里的父亲 钱多得没地方花 |
[12:55] | With all due respect,Garrett,I don’t think that’s a thing. | 恕我直言 这不是问题吧 |
[12:58] | Well,it’s just,at this point in the campaign, | 竞选到这个阶段 |
[13:01] | for us,it’s more about ideas than cash. | 对于我们而言 想法比钞票重要 |
[13:04] | Garrett,I would slap you if I didn’t know you were going to get your own planet when you die. | Garrett 要不是你死后能葬在自己的星球 我非一巴掌pia飞你不可 |
[13:08] | And until your father has 100% of the vote,I think we can still make a difference. | 除非你爸全获得全票支持 否则咱还得努力 |
[13:13] | I mean,look how poorly we’re polling with African-Americans. | 瞧瞧咱的黑人选民少成什么样了 |
[13:15] | Jack,there’s no amount of money that could… | Jack 再多的钱也不能… |
[13:17] | – How dare you talk that way in front of the pile. – Aw,thanks,Jack. | – 钱堆面前你竟敢口出狂言 – 谢谢 Jack |
[13:20] | There is no problem in the world that can’t be solved by throwing money at it. | 钱是万能的 |
[13:24] | Now,let’s change some black minds. | 现在 咱就来给黑人洗脑 |
[13:31] | Look what Jenna’s goons have done. | 看看Jenna的脑残粉丝团干的好事 |
[13:33] | Pete’s going insane. The pranksmen are neutered. | Pete疯了 恶搞专家蔫了 |
[13:36] | We can’t let her get away with this. | 不能让她横行霸道了 |
[13:38] | Well,what can we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[13:39] | We’re just three nerdy white guys,and she’s got a whole army. | 我们不过是三个白种呆瓜 她有一支脑残军队啊 |
[13:43] | But what if she didn’t? | 可要是她没有呢? |
[13:46] | I know what we should do. | 我有办法了 |
[13:48] | Pumpkin patch? | 南瓜田趣? |
[13:49] | ***** | Roney的黑人支持者 |
[13:51] | Hi,I’m Hollywood liberal Don Cheadle,and I supp… | 我是好莱坞自由党成员Don Cheadle 我支持… |
[13:58] | I support Mitt Romney. | 我支持Mitt Romney |
[13:59] | Good,continue. | 很好 继续 |
[14:01] | Barack Obama would have you believe that African-Americans are better off under his leadership. | Barack Obama会告诉你 他领导下的美国黑人才会过得好 |
[14:05] | But I just got $10 million for appearing in an ad for Mitt Romney. | 但我在Mitt Romney的宣传中露个脸 就拿了一千万 |
[14:09] | So ask yourselves,brothers and sisters,who’s really got your back? | 兄弟姐妹们 请扪心自问 谁才是你们的支柱? |
[14:13] | ‘Cause from where I’m standing,Mitt Romney is a… My dear… | 在我看来 Mitt Romney是… 我滴个神呐 |
[14:18] | Mitt Romney is a layup. | Mitt Romney是顶梁柱啊 |
[14:20] | But don’t just take it from me. | 但别只看我打广告 |
[14:22] | Take it from my good friend the black transformer,jazz. | 要看疗效 变形金刚 汽车人爵士 |
[14:25] | What’s crackin’,my homies? Jazz gets down with the rom-nizzle. | 怎么了 兄弟们 爵士和小黑罗姆尼一起下来 |
[14:28] | My God,does he really talk like that in the movie? | 天呐 电影里他真这么说话? |
[14:30] | Paid for by Americans for an American America. “Dy-no-mite”. | 由美国人出资 为纯种美国人设计 “炸弹工人” |
[14:33] | – For heaven’s sakes. – That is garbage. | – 老天爷啊 – 这就是渣 |
[14:36] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呐? |
[14:38] | That was don cheadle and jazz,your heroes. | 那可是Don Cheadle和汽车人爵士啊 你们的英雄 |
[14:42] | Do you know how expensive that was? | 知道这得花多少钱吗? |
[14:45] | Okay,I get it. | 我明白了 |
[14:48] | Let me do some,community organizing. | 我来拉拢一下关系 |
[14:51] | Sir,I am a deputized election monitor, | 先生 我是代理选举监督人 |
[14:54] | and when my supervisor Barbara gets out of her aquarobics class, | 我上司Barbara有氧课结束出来后 |
[14:57] | she will be hearing about this, | 此事便会传入她耳中 |
[14:58] | if she’s found the hearing aid she thinks her roommate stole. | 如果她找到了被室友偷走的助听器 |
[15:05] | – In five,four,three,two. – Listen up,America. | – 五 四 三 二 – 听好了 美国 |
[15:12] | Thomas Jefferson once wrote… | Thomas Jefferson曾写道 |
[15:25] | The greatest danger to American freedom… | 美国自由最大的威胁 |
[15:29] | Shut up! Listen to the words! | 闭嘴 好好听 |
[15:31] | Is a government that ignores the constitution. | 就是一个无视宪法的政府 |
[15:36] | Take it off! | 脱了 |
[15:43] | No. | 别 |
[15:47] | This is so demoralizing! | 太悲催了 |
[15:48] | In the past 24 hours,I’ve spent millions of dollars. | 过去24小时 我挥金如土 |
[15:52] | I got B.E.T. to let Mike Huckabee present “Best Club Banger” at the Hip-Hop Awards. | 我让黑人娱乐频道请Mike Huckabee 出席嘻哈音乐奖 为”最佳俱乐部单曲”颁奖 (前任阿肯萨斯州州长) |
[15:57] | And yet we’re still polling at 0% among African-Americans. | 可我们的黑人支持率仍然为零 |
[16:00] | If my money can’t make a difference,I’m moving to Monaco. | 如果我的钱打了水漂 我就移民摩纳哥 |
[16:03] | – Jack,don’t say that. – I’m serious. | – Jack 别这么说 – 我说真的 |
[16:05] | Over there,they solve all their problems with money. | 那里的人 有困难找钞票 |
[16:07] | They use it to put out fires. | 他们用钱灭火 |
[16:10] | Ce feu m’ennuie. | 火好无聊 |
[16:12] | Why should I even bother to vote? | 我为什么要费尽周折投票? |
[16:14] | New York will go for Obama even if I voted a hundred times. | 我投一百票 纽约还是会支持奥巴马 |
[16:17] | Instead of my usual five. | 我平常都投5票的 |
[16:18] | Maybe you can make a difference in a battleground state. | 说不定摇摆州还有希望 |
[16:20] | What’s the point,Garrett? You know what? | 意义何在呢 Garrett 这样吧 |
[16:22] | I’ll tell you exactly how this election is going to play out. | 我来告诉你这场选举的终点 |
[16:30] | I just came in to see how my friend’s doing, | 就来看看我的朋友怎么样了 |
[16:33] | but obviously he went back into his mouse hole,so… | 显然他回鼠洞去了 所以… |
[16:37] | How are you? | 你还好吗? |
[16:39] | Jack was right. People don’t want an idea bomb dropped on them. | Jack说得没错 没必要向老百姓扔洗脑炸弹 |
[16:42] | Don’t give up. | 别放弃 |
[16:44] | That is not the Lisa Loeb I know. | 我认识的Lisa Loeb可不是这样的 |
[16:46] | Why do I even vote? New York’s gonna go for Obama anyway. | 我还投票做什么 纽约肯定会支持Obama |
[16:49] | Maybe if I lived in Ohio,I could make a difference. | 我要是在俄亥俄州还有希望 |
[16:51] | Actually,no. Ohio’s definitely going for Romney. | 其实不然 俄亥俄州肯定会支持Romney |
[16:54] | – Yeah,you don’t know which way Ohio’s going. – But I do. | – 你才不知道俄亥俄会选谁 – 我真的知道 |
[16:57] | Liz Lemon,I’ve done stand-up in every state in this country. | Liz Lemon 我在全国各地都演过相声 |
[17:01] | I know the people of America. I know how they think. | 我了解美国人民 我知道他们都在想什么 |
[17:06] | I can tell you exactly how this election is gonna play out. | 我能准确预测这场大选的过程和结果 |
[17:09] | Everyone knows Romney has a vacation home in New Hampshire. | 大家都知道Romney在新罕布什尔有个度假别墅 |
[17:13] | What they don’t know is that he hunts humans on that property. | 大家所不知的是 他在那里狩猎人类 |
[17:17] | New Hampshire goes to Obama. | 新罕布什尔州是Obama |
[17:19] | Now,North Carolina goes to Romney. | 北卡罗来纳会选Romney |
[17:22] | I worked there this summer,and they are not on board with a black man lecturing them. | 今年夏天我在那里工作过 他们才不愿意有个黑人对他们说教 |
[17:26] | I don’t care if it’s Obama talking about health care or me talking about white butts. | 不管是奥巴马说医疗制度 还是我说白人的屁股 |
[17:31] | They are different than black butts. | 白人屁股和黑人屁股不一样 |
[17:34] | Pennsylvania is Obama’s. | 宾西法尼亚属于Obama |
[17:36] | The voting machines there have become sentient. | 那里的投票机都有人类感知能力 |
[17:39] | And,for some reason,they are strongly in favor of gay marriage. | 不知怎的 他们很赞同同性婚姻 |
[17:43] | But we’re not gonna win Wisconsin. I don’t know why. | 但是我们在威斯康辛没戏的 我也不知道为什么 |
[17:46] | Ever since Tracy set fire to Lambeau Field, | 自从Tracy在绿湾放了一把火以后 (威斯康辛NFL球队的主场) |
[17:49] | Wisconsinites are coming around on the death penalty. | 威斯康辛人就开始支持死刑判决了 |
[17:52] | Wisconsin goes for Romney. | 威斯康辛会选Romney |
[17:55] | That just leaves… | 那么就剩下… |
[17:57] | Florida,the penis of America! | 佛罗里达 美国的小鸡鸡! |
[18:00] | Florida… The penis of America. | 佛罗里达… 美国的小鸡鸡 |
[18:05] | Pete! We have a scheme to destroy Jenna and her army of cretins. | 我们有了一个摧毁Jenna和她的SB拥趸的计谋 |
[18:09] | For the past seven years,I’ve been compiling a supercut of all of Jenna Maroney’s worst moments. | 过去七年来 我一直在汇总Jenna Maroney最难堪一面的片段 |
[18:15] | Security footage,cell phone videos,rehearsals… | 安保录像 手机视频 排练… |
[18:17] | All her biggest diva freak-outs are on this DVD. | 所有的耍大牌发神经片段 都在这张DVD上 |
[18:21] | When we put this online,the crabcatchers will see what a fraud Jenna is. | 我们把这个放在网上 那些捕蟹人就会发现 Jenna是个骗子 |
[18:29] | Someone get a P.A. to feed me baby food. | 给我找个助理来喂我吃婴儿食物 |
[18:31] | Or I will drop a “D” in the greenroom. | 要不我就要在休息室里解大手了 |
[18:35] | No,Pete! Why? | 不要 Pete!为什么? |
[18:37] | Last night,after the show… | 昨天晚上 节目结束后… |
[18:42] | I went to give them a piece of my mind. | 我想去跟他们说道说道 |
[18:46] | Enjoy,bro. | 尽情享受 伙计 |
[18:47] | But before I could… | 但是我还没来得及… |
[18:48] | * Slow down Way down * | * 慢慢地 静下来 * |
[18:49] | they gave me peace. | 他们给了我心灵上的宁静 |
[18:53] | * o down to the water * | * 哦 静至水底 * |
[18:58] | there were no 1020-Gs down there. | 那里没有堆积的资料 |
[19:00] | No neck pain. No fear. | 没有脖子痛 没有恐惧 |
[19:04] | Just easy livin’. | 只有简单生活 |
[19:07] | Something you mainlanders wouldn’t understand. | 这是你们内陆人无法理解的 |
[19:09] | Pete,come on. | Pete 别这样 |
[19:12] | Pete’s dead. | Pete已死 |
[19:14] | I’m Panama,now. | 我现在是Panama |
[19:19] | Now,like any penis,Florida is very complicated. | 像所有小鸡鸡一样 佛罗里达非常复杂 |
[19:22] | The Cubans in the South… Very conservative. | 南部的古巴人 非常保守 |
[19:25] | I had a lot of expensive cigars put out on me in Miami comedy clubs. | 在迈阿密相声俱乐部我被扔过很多次昂贵的雪茄. |
[19:29] | But central Florida is dominated by Jewish retirees,serial killers, | 但是佛罗里达中部 大多是犹太退休人和连环杀手 |
[19:35] | and secretly gay Disney princes,all of whom love Obama. | 还有没出柜的迪士尼王子 他们都喜欢奥巴马 |
[19:39] | Meanwhile… | 但是… |
[19:41] | In Northern Florida… | 在佛罗里达北部… |
[19:45] | The only crowds I could never figure out were in Northern Florida. | 我一直都猜不懂的人群 就是北佛罗里达人 |
[19:50] | One week they’re laughing at me,the next week,they’re laughing at me. | 这一周 他们在笑我 下一周 他们还在笑我 |
[19:53] | According to this,the electorate there is impossible to predict. | 这上面说 这里的选民没法预测 |
[19:57] | It’s a combination of elderly shut-ins,beach bums… | 这里有年长的隐居者 只能混沙滩的无业游民… |
[20:01] | Bus passengers who ran out of money… | 没钱只能坐公交的�潘�… |
[20:03] | Swamp people and pirates. | 穷人 还有海盗 |
[20:06] | These people don’t like to be told what to do. | 这些人不喜欢别人告诉他们该怎么做 |
[20:08] | They just want to sit on the beach and drink. | 他们只想坐在沙滩上喝酒 |
[20:11] | There motto is “unwindulax”. | 他们的口号是 “自由随性” |
[20:14] | Unwindulax. | 自由随性 |
[20:17] | My God. | 我的天啊 |
[20:20] | Morning,Crabcatchers . | 早上好 捕蟹人 |
[20:25] | You all unwindulaxing? | 你们都自由随性了吗? |
[20:30] | One person can make a difference. And that person is Jenna! | 有一个人可以改写一切 这个人就是Jenna! |
[20:35] | The next president of the United States will be chosen by… | 美利坚的下一任总统竟会是由… |
[20:40] | Jenna Maroney. | Jenna Maroney来决定 |
[20:43] | To be continued… Mr. Spider. | 我们继续走着瞧… 蜘蛛先生 |
[20:48] | Ew,web in my mouth! | 呃 蜘蛛网掉嘴里了! |
[20:54] | 30 ROCK Season 07 Episode 04 | |
[20:56] | Next week,on 30 Rock… | 我为喜剧狂 下期预告… |
[20:58] | Will Jenna Maroney choose the next leader of the free world? | Jenna Maroney将会决定 自由世界的下一任领导人吗? |
[21:00] | Will Jack or Liz manipulate her into doing the thing we just said? | Jack或是Liz会操纵她做出如上决定吗? |
[21:04] | Will Cerie ever wear a piece of clothing for its intended use? | Cerie穿衣服能像正常人那么穿吗? |
[21:07] | Will Pete drop the whole “Panama” thing,and have a totally different story? | Pete会忘掉他的巴拿马情结 有一个完全不一样的人生吗? |
[21:10] | Spoiler alert… Yes. | 剧透慎入… 会的 |
[21:12] | Is Tracy actually a wereotter? | Tracy到底是不是半人半獭? |
[21:14] | Will Kellan Lutz fill his tummy with “marsh-mal-lows”? | Kellan Lutz会用棉花糖填饱肚子吗? |
[21:16] | Will the invisible murderer who’s in every scene finally strike? | 每一幕里都会出现的隐形杀手会动手吗? |
[21:20] | Will NBC’s head of promotions ever get that mousetrap off his penis? | NBC的宣传总监会取下他小鸡鸡上的捕鼠夹吗? |
[21:23] | Will Kenneth finally defeat his Nemesis,Mr. Spider? | Kenneth最终会打败他的敌人 蜘蛛先生吗? |
[21:26] | Will your DVR cut this pro… | 你的录影机会掐掉这节… |