时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Very well. I certainly appreciate your candor. | 很好 谢谢你这么坦诚相见 |
[00:10] | – Were you just skyping with a horse? – Not “a horse,” lemon. | – 你在跟马视频吗? – 不是普通的马 Lemon |
[00:13] | – Rafalca,mitt romney’s champion dressage mare. – Sure. | – Rafalca是Mitt Romney的竞选驯马 – 那还用说 |
[00:17] | She answers yes or no questions by eating either an apple for “yes,” or a carrot for “no”. | 她用吃东西来回答问题 吃苹果为”是” 吃胡萝卜为”不是” |
[00:22] | If she eats both,that means “life is full of unknowable gray areas”. Remarkable animal. | 两个都吃 意思是生命中充满未知灰色地带 多么神奇的生物 |
[00:28] | And thanks to rafalca,I am now fully briefed on the romney campaign’s latest setback. | 多亏Rafalca 我能实时跟进Romney的竞选坎坷路 |
[00:33] | – Did you see the news this morning? – I saw ttoday show. | – 你今早看新闻了吗 – 我看了今日秀 |
[00:35] | So I know how to make an autumn pizza that your teen will love. | 学会了做青少年爱吃的那种秋季披萨 |
[00:39] | Paul ryan dropped out of the race last night. | Paul Ryan昨晚退出了竞选 |
[00:41] | ***** | 最新消息:Ryan退出副总统竞选 寻找候选人 什么? |
[00:42] | What? | 最新消息:Ryan退出副总统竞选 寻找候选人 什么? |
[00:43] | Wow,why? | 喔 什么原因? |
[00:44] | Turns out he was actually born in kenya. | 发现他原来出生在肯尼亚 |
[00:48] | Not a lot we could say about that one. | 对此我不方便透露太多 |
[00:50] | So who’s romney’s running mate going to be? | 那Romney竞选伙伴换成谁了? |
[00:52] | Rafalca assured me that an announcement would be made later today,or… | Rafalca向我保证 今天晚些时候会宣布出来 |
[00:57] | She just wanted to eat an apple. | 不然就是她想吃苹果了 |
[00:59] | And how’s tanking nbc going? Is hank ready to sell? | 搞垮NBC的事进展如何了? Hank要卖掉它吗? |
[01:01] | Soon,he’ll have no choice. | 快了 他也没得选 |
[01:03] | Sunday night football is just cleveland browns games. | 周日晚的足球被克利夫兰棕队包揽了 |
[01:06] | I’m allowing jimmy fallon to use his real voice. | 我准许了Jimmy fallon用他的真声讲话 |
[01:09] | And the greatest band in late night,the roots. | 深夜最佳乐队 The Roots |
[01:12] | And you’re certainly doing your part. Last week’s show was excruciating. | 你的工作做得也不错 上周的节目够蛋疼的 |
[01:16] | Thank you. I told the writers there are no bad ideas. | 谢谢 我告诉编剧 永远没有差点子 |
[01:19] | And they really took that to heart. | 他们都听进去了 |
[01:21] | Yes,I have a reservation under “black hitler”. | 我预定了餐位 叫”黑人希特勒” |
[01:23] | You know,I could get used to this not caring thing. | 这种睁只眼闭只眼的事我做的挺顺手的 |
[01:25] | And what about your reproductive efforts? | 你的育婴计划进展如何了? |
[01:29] | Criss and I have been taking the dump truck to the bone yard most nights. | 我跟Criss每晚没少折腾 |
[01:33] | Oh,come on. Try to enjoy it,lemon. | 别介 Lemon 要试着去享受 |
[01:35] | Criss looks like a little elf prince. | Criss看起来像个精灵王子啊 |
[01:38] | I should get back downstairs. Show’s not going to phone itself in. | 我该下去了 节目可不会自己上演 |
[01:41] | I do have one concern,lemon. | 我有个小担心 Lemon |
[01:42] | Elections can be very good for sketch comedy shows. | 选举一向对喜剧节目有利无害 |
[01:45] | And the last thing I need is a election year ratings spike for tgs. | 我最不想看到大选年导致TGS秀收拾飙升 |
[01:49] | – So no political stuff. – Oh,okay,sure. | – 别搞政治的东西 – 好 那没问题 |
[01:52] | We’ll just have to rely on observational humor. | 我们就靠耍贫嘴搞笑了 |
[01:54] | Like,um,”table is a weird word”. | 好比说 “桌子这词还挺奇怪的” |
[01:58] | Thank you,lemon. | 谢了 Lemon |
[01:59] | And you gotta wonder who came up with the door. | 你会好奇”门”这词是怎么来的 |
[02:01] | Bunch of cavemen sitting around. “hey,gronk! | 一堆穴居人围坐一起 “嗨 大个子” |
[02:04] | before we starve to death in here,let’s make a door!” i,uh | 在我们饿死前 咱们做个门吧 我… |
[02:22] | 30 ROCK Season 07 Episode 02 | |
[02:27] | I have been waiting seven years to tell you people what I really think of you. | 我忍了7年 没挑过你们的毛病 |
[02:31] | Really? ’cause you called me “mr.Clean’s gay uncle” in front of my children. | 真的? 你当着我孩子面叫我同性恋怪蜀黍 |
[02:35] | This is my first royalty check for my summer dance jam,”balls”. | 这是我跳夏季热舞”balls”拿到的第1份薪水 |
[02:39] | * balls,balls,balls,balls,balls,balls,balls * | |
[02:41] | * balls,balls,balls,balls,balls,balls * | |
[02:43] | * balls,balls,balls,balls * | |
[02:47] | in this envelope is my cut of every cd sale, | 信封里是所有CD 网络付费下载 |
[02:51] | paid download,music video dvd rental at blockbuster | DVD租赁中我分得的那份钱 |
[02:55] | Oh,boy. Jenna,you might want to look at that check before you insult us. | Jenna 你先看看那支票然后再羞辱我们吧 |
[02:59] | And maybe you ought to look in the mirror before leaving your house in the morning, | 也许是你该今早先照照镜子再出门 |
[03:02] | because you look like someone’s been slowly poisoning sally field. | 你看起来就跟Sally Field慢性中毒一样 |
[03:05] | Alrighty then. | 随便你 |
[03:06] | Read it and weep,you mouth breathing,vag repellers. | 看完哭去吧 你们这群可怜虫 |
[03:10] | It’s $90,jenna. | 一共才90刀 Jenna |
[03:12] | What? how? | 啥 怎么可能? |
[03:14] | That song was everywhere. | 那歌叫一个火啊 |
[03:16] | The fbi blamed it for a spike in summer sex crimes. | FBI把夏季性侵犯案件飙升都怪到它身上了 |
[03:19] | Well,the music industry isn’t what it used to be. | 毕竟音乐界今日不同往昔了 |
[03:21] | Thanks to al gore’s stupid internet,people can just get music for free. | 因为Al Gore的傻叉网络 大家都能免费听歌了 |
[03:25] | That’s why I got out of the music business. | 这就是为啥我退出音乐界 |
[03:27] | * despite my beautiful singing voice * | * 空我有副好嗓音 * |
[03:33] | * and my amazing songwriting * | * 还有歌曲创作实力* |
[03:40] | – hey,jenna. – Shut up. | – 嗨 Jenna – 闭嘴吧 |
[03:42] | – What are you doing here? – Oh,just thought i’d pop in. | – 你来这干嘛? – 就顺便过来看看 |
[03:44] | No,you damn well didn’t. | 你丫不能这样 |
[03:46] | Lunchtime is when you “pop in”. | 你在午餐时间顺便过来差不多 |
[03:49] | You’ve got something else on your mind,son. | 你心术不正啊 孩子 |
[03:52] | Fresh shave,elevated pulse,cologne. | 新刮的胡子 脉搏上扬 古龙水 |
[03:57] | This man is here to do it on the desk. | 这伙计打算过来在桌上做那事的 |
[03:59] | – Tracy,you’re disgusting. – No,liz,he’s right. I am. | – Tracy 你太恶心了 – Liz 他说对了 我是这么打算的 |
[04:02] | No,but I’m not being gross. We’re trying to have a baby. | 不想恶心大家 我们打算要个孩子 |
[04:04] | And you know how liz’s libido is. | 你们知道Liz性欲不咋的 |
[04:06] | So I’m trying to keep it from being a chore. | 我努力不让这事变得烦琐 |
[04:08] | That’s why I started tracking her menstrual cycle | 所以我开始算她的月经周期 |
[04:09] | You don’t have to prove anything to them. Just shut your mouth,criss. | 你不用跟他们证明什么 Criss 快闭嘴 |
[04:13] | I’m sorry. You’re tracking my cycle? | 不好意思 你在留意我的周期吗? |
[04:16] | I don’t want you stressing about it. So I made this calendar. | 我不想给你太大压力 所以我做了个黄历 |
[04:18] | I thought you’d like to know that you’re ovulating. | 我想你应该会想知道你正处在排卵期 |
[04:20] | And I came here today to I don’t know,spice things up. | 然后我今天来就是想让这事做起来多点情趣 |
[04:24] | I know,it was stupid. | 我知道 听上去很蠢吧 |
[04:26] | No,okay,it’s I get it. It’s In the office. | 不 没事 我懂的 办公室大战 |
[04:30] | It’s like I’m don draper and you’re megan. Okay,you’re don draper. | 感觉好像我是Don Draper而你是Megan 不对 你才是Don Draper (广告狂人里的角色) |
[04:34] | No,you’re glen and I’m sally. | 不 你是Glen 我应该是Sally |
[04:38] | Hey,this is a system. This is all organized,god. | 嘿 这里东西都摆放整齐 井井有条的 |
[04:42] | The post-its are for my ideas and the pens are for my tea. | 便利贴用来记些想法 笔正好搅茶 |
[04:47] | Liz,you have to see this. | Liz 快来看这个 |
[04:48] | Hornberger,what if we’d been having sex? | Hornberger 如果我正做着爱怎么办? |
[04:50] | Then I would have seen criss’ muscular back. | 那我就会看见Criss健硕的后背 |
[04:52] | You think I care? | 你觉得我在乎这个? |
[04:54] | The next vice president of the united states,governor bob dunston of alabama. | 未来的副总统 来自Alabama的Bob Dunston州长 |
[04:57] | ***** | Romney宣布新竞选伙伴 大家好嘞 美国 |
[05:02] | We gotta have tracy play this guy on the show. He looks exactly like him. | 我们应该让Tracy在节目里扮演他 他们俩可真像 |
[05:05] | I was thinking we would just lay off the political stuff. | 我考虑的可是远离政治题材 |
[05:08] | Liz,he’s right. That guy looks exactly like tracy. | Liz他说的没错 这个人长得和Tracy一模一样 |
[05:11] | Did you guys see? I’m on tv but now I’m old. | 大家看到了吗? 我在电视上而且我看着好老 |
[05:15] | Oh,god,liz lemon. It’s happening to you,too. | 哦 天哪 Liz Lemon 这也在你身上发生了 |
[05:18] | Okay,fine. The guy looks like tracy. But what’s the joke? | 好吧 好吧 这个人和Tracy长得很像 但这有什么好笑的? Bob Dunston加入竞选 |
[05:18] | ***** | 好吧 好吧 这个人和Tracy长得很像 但这有什么好笑的? Bob Dunston加入竞选 |
[05:21] | Ooh,I’m going to have to take a moment here. | 抱歉 打断一下 |
[05:24] | I sat on my testicles earlier and the heft of my body smashed them to smithereens. | 我蛋碎一地了都 |
[05:29] | Okay. Start working on the wig. | 那好 准备假发吧 |
[05:35] | Oh,ms.Maroney. I want you to meet my mother | 噢 Maroney小姐 我想带你见见我妈 |
[05:38] | I’m going to stop you right there,kenneth. | 就此打住 kenneth |
[05:40] | I am having an actress side project crisis. | 我面临转型危机 |
[05:42] | So I’m not interested in whatever this is and whatever it thinks it’s wearing. | 我才不在乎面前这位胡乱穿衣的是谁 |
[05:47] | Oh,I can’t believe I just met jenna maroney. | 天哪 真不敢相信 我刚碰到Jenna Maroney了 |
[05:51] | I was so nervous. I hope I didn’t embarrass you. | 我刚才超紧张的 没丢你的脸吧 |
[05:53] | You were fine,but your friend ron sure doesn’t know how to behave around celebrities. | 你还好 但是你朋友Ron 肯定不怎么和名星接触 |
[05:58] | Oh,oh,I am so sorry,kenny. | 真抱歉 Kenny |
[06:02] | You know the only celebrity I’ve ever met was evel knievel’s motorcycle. | 你知道 我唯一见过的明星就是 Evel Knievel的摩托车 |
[06:05] | And that was just a picture. | 而且 是在照片里 |
[06:07] | Oh,I almost forgot. | 对 我都差点忘了 |
[06:09] | We got you a little something for your birthday. | 我们给你的生日准备了点小惊喜 |
[06:11] | Is that a cd? | 是张CD吗? |
[06:14] | ***** | 教堂灵歌 |
[06:15] | You people still buy cds? | 现在还有人买CD吗? |
[06:18] | Kenneth’s mother. O.m.g. | Kenneth的妈妈 我的老天 |
[06:21] | Why haven’t you visited us before? | 你为什么以前没来探望过我们? |
[06:23] | Well,money’s been tight ever since the market crashed into our house. | 哎 手头拘谨 经济形势不好啊 |
[06:28] | My-my name is ron. I’m pearline’s friend. | 我 我叫Ron 我是Pearline的朋友 |
[06:31] | I’ve met celebrities before. | 我以前见到明星 |
[06:33] | Do you know evel knievel’s motorcycle picture? | 你见过Evel Knievel的摩托车照片吗? |
[06:36] | Oh,come on,ron. I’m better than that. | 拜托 我可以表现的更好的 |
[06:39] | I have so many questions to ask you people. | 我有好多问题想问你们 |
[06:42] | Tomorrow,when we break for lunch,you are coming to my dressing room and watching me eat. | 明天 午休的时候 你来我的化妆室看我吃饭 |
[06:52] | Oh,I wonder what she eats. | 不知道她都吃神马呢 |
[06:56] | Now,I’ve been very up front about this. | 我现在好纠结这件事啊 |
[06:59] | See,that girl was in my car | 看 那个女孩上次坐过我的车 |
[07:02] | because I was trying to talk her out of being a prostitute,and she… | 我想劝她别干妓女这行了 然后她就 |
[07:06] | Jack,I have to let tracy play governor dunston. | Jack 我准备让Tracy演Dunston州长 |
[07:09] | – Absolutely not. – Come on. He looks exactly like him. | – 绝对不要 – 拜托 他们长得一模一样哎 |
[07:12] | Give me a break,jack. Listen to this guy. | 给我个机会吧 Jack 听听看 |
[07:14] | Hang on. I’m caught on a nail here. | 等等 我这里给钩子钩住了 |
[07:19] | Okay,now we can continue. | 好了 我们继续吧 |
[07:22] | I can’t just ignore dunston,jack. | 无法忽视Dunston啊 Jack |
[07:24] | Everyone’s talking about how much he looks like tracy. | 大家都在说他和Tracy有多像 |
[07:26] | – Nbc.com had over 100 hits today. – Exactly. | – NBC官网上今天有100多次点击 – 可不是嘛 |
[07:30] | I’m trying to tank this network. | 我正努力耍手段搞垮电视台 |
[07:32] | To that end,I have asked you to lay off politics. | 为此 我才让你避开政治人物 |
[07:36] | But what you really meant was lay off republicans,didn’t you? | 其实你是想不提共和党人 是不? |
[07:39] | This is not about politics,lemon. | Lemon 这和政治没有关系 |
[07:41] | In order to save this network,I have to destroy it. | 为了保护这个网络 我打算彻底毁了它 |
[07:44] | Just like bp did when they heroically tried to lubricate the gulf of mexico. | 就像BP石油公司对墨西哥湾的做法一样 |
[07:48] | Now,do not write anything about bob dunston. | 听着 别写任何关于Bob Dunston的事 |
[07:54] | I promise. I won’t write a word. | 我发誓 我一个字也不会写的 |
[07:59] | Are we better off now than we were four years ago? | 我们现在比四年前过得好吗? |
[08:02] | Not me. I now have herpes. | 反正我不是 我都得了疱疹了 |
[08:04] | And the dixie mafia is trying to kill me. | 而且南部的黑手党一直在追杀我 |
[08:20] | Hey,elf prince. | 喔 精灵王子 |
[08:22] | What makes you think my last period started on the 29th? | 你为什么觉得我上次来大姨妈是29号? |
[08:25] | Because you kept saying your aunt flo was in town. | 因为你一直在说你的阿姨Flo来了 |
[08:26] | She was. Remember? | 她是来了 你不记得了? |
[08:29] | I took her to moma and the cloisters? | 我带她去了纽约现代艺术博物馆和修道院? |
[08:31] | I assumed those were all vaginal euphemisms. | 我以为那些都是大姨妈的委婉称谓啊 |
[08:33] | Great. So we had sex for no reason. No reason at all. | 好啊 所以咱无缘无故滚床单了 |
[08:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:39] | Look,liz,I know this isn’t your… Jam. | 我知道你不太情愿 |
[08:44] | Which is why I’ve been trying to make it fun. | 所以我尽量增添乐趣 |
[08:45] | I surprised you at the office,I wrote you that song. | 在办公室给你惊喜 还给你写歌 |
[08:48] | * your body is my garden of eden * | * 你的身体 就是我的伊甸园 * |
[08:52] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[08:54] | I’m sorry. I hate you. | 对不起 我恨你 |
[08:57] | Liz,we both want this to happen. | Liz 这是我俩的心愿 |
[08:58] | But it’s not going to work if it’s a chore. | 但如果它成了负担 肯定成不了啊 |
[09:00] | Yeah,okay. I know. I have to relax. | 好吧 我知道 我得放松 |
[09:04] | And I promise,as soon as I figure out when I really am ovulating… | 我保证 我一弄清楚我的排卵期… |
[09:07] | ***** | 咱俩就能轻松无负担滚床单了 |
[09:11] | You just spoke in german. | 你说德语了 |
[09:13] | I don’t think so,criss. | 没有吧 Criss |
[09:18] | I’m caught on a nail here. Caught on a nail. | 我被钉子挂住了 |
[09:23] | ***** | |
[09:25] | That was tracy jordan having some fun the other night at the expense of governor bob dunston. | 刚才是Tracy Jordan恶搞Bob Dunston州长 |
[09:27] | ***** | |
[09:29] | liz,the new york times called. | Liz “纽约时报’来电了 |
[09:32] | George clooney wants to be on the show. And you got a gift basket. | George Clooney想上节目 还有个你的礼品篮 |
[09:35] | Gift basket? | 礼品篮? |
[09:37] | Pears? why? | 梨子? 为什么啊? |
[09:39] | Lemon,a word. | Lemon 咱得谈谈 |
[09:45] | We had an agreement. You promised not to write anything about dunston. | 咱说好了的 你不能把Dunston写进节目 |
[09:49] | And I didn’t. | 我没写啊 |
[09:50] | Every one of tracy’s lines last night was a direct quote from governor dunston himself. | Tracy昨晚每一句台词 都是Dunston州长的原话 |
[09:55] | I see. Well,bravo. | 我明白了 算你小子狠 |
[09:58] | You’re supposed to say “brava” to a woman. | 对女人应该称呼”丫头” |
[10:00] | Oh,I am well aware of that. | 这我明白 |
[10:02] | This is a disaster. Ratings are up. | 这简直要了命了 收视率一片飘红啊 |
[10:04] | And now,during the election,hank hooper wants tgs on five nights a week,starting tonight. | 大选期间 Hank Cooper要TGS一周播五次 从今晚开始执行 |
[10:09] | You are un-terriblizing this network. | 你简直成了咱台的救星 |
[10:11] | Wait,I have to do a show every night? | 我每晚上都得编节目啦? |
[10:13] | Say goodbye to your free time. Oh,did you hear that? | 跟休息告别吧 听见没? |
[10:16] | That’s the sound of honey boo boos piling up on your tivo. | 是你家录放机里囤积的肥皂剧的声音啊 |
[10:19] | – No! – Your show is ruining my career. | – 不要啊 – 你的节目在毁我前程 |
[10:21] | And besmirching the name of a good american. Bob dunston is a fine man. | 而且丑化了一个好人 Bob Dunston是好人啊 |
[10:26] | So this is about politics. | 所以还是在政治上做文章嘛 |
[10:28] | I’m sure you’d let us make fun of joe biden all we want. | 咱要恶搞Joe Biden 你肯定没意见 |
[10:31] | Oh,but how could you? He’s so amazing. He rides the train. | 但你能行吗 他太赞了 还会开火车呢 |
[10:35] | Liz. Dunston’s at a county fair and he ate too much chili. | Dunston在集会上 吃多了辣椒 |
[10:43] | I’m sorry,jack. This is bigger than both of us. | 抱歉 Jack 这比咱俩的前途重要 |
[10:47] | Oh,boy. When did old bob dunston swallow all this change? | 苍天 我爹怎么忍受这些变化的 |
[10:55] | Pearline,you must be so proud of kenneth. | Kenneth肯定是您的骄傲 Pearline |
[10:58] | Smell him. That’s jenna maroney’s garbage. | 闻闻 那是Jenna Maroney的垃圾 |
[11:02] | Oh,he’s always been a special boy. | 他一直很特别 |
[11:04] | I remember the day he was born. | 我记得他出生那天 |
[11:05] | He looked up at me and he said,”mama,I am not a person. | 他看着我说 妈妈 我不是人 |
[11:09] | my body’s just a flesh vessel for an immortal being whose name, | 我的身体就是一根肉管子 |
[11:13] | if you heard it,would make you lose your mind. “ | 连着一个长生不老的生物 他的名字会令你神魂颠倒 |
[11:16] | Do you remember that,honey? | 还记得吗 亲爱的? |
[11:17] | Oh,we’re just all so proud of kenny. | Kenny是咱家的骄傲 |
[11:20] | I tell everyone I meet,I know a big shot up in new york city. | 我逢人便说 我认识纽约一个大人物 |
[11:24] | Great story,ron. | 真会编啊 Ron |
[11:26] | So tell me,what kind of music do you folks like to buy? | 说来听听 您二老爱买什么样的音乐? |
[11:30] | Well,jenna,you know,times are tough. | Jenna 日子不好过啊 |
[11:33] | And it’s not getting any easier now that obamacare’s extending our life expectancy. | 奥巴马医保政策还延长了咱的寿命 更是雪上加霜 |
[11:38] | Let me die in an emergency room with a treatable disease like an american. | 就让我像正常美国人一样 因为可治之症死在急诊室吧 |
[11:42] | But music can let you forget about all that. | 但音乐能让你忘却一切烦恼 |
[11:44] | Folks like us,we need an escape. | 我们这等草民 需要发泄口 |
[11:47] | It’s just like what jimmy buffett says. | 正如Jimmy Buffett所说 |
[11:49] | “i’m just a cheeseburger in paradise”. | 我就是天堂里的芝士汉堡 |
[11:52] | Of course,we don’t have a stereo anymore, | 当然 我们没有了立体声 |
[11:53] | on account of our mayor,who’s a meth addict,took it apart in a field. | 因为咱那瘾君子市长 在田里把它拆了 |
[11:58] | But ron sings. | 但Ron会唱歌 |
[12:00] | He writes his own songs. | 还自己写歌呢 |
[12:01] | – Are they about being a loser? – Some of them. | – 都是关于窝囊废的吧? – 也不全是啦 |
[12:04] | But mostly,they’re about being on a tropical island,and sipping some rum, | 大部分都是讲身处热带岛屿 细品美酒 |
[12:09] | and feeling the sand between your toes. | 赤脚踩着沙滩 |
[12:11] | What do you know about any of that,ron? | 这些你怎么知道啊 Ron? |
[12:14] | Kenneth ellen parcell,mind your manners. | Kenneth Ellen Parcell 说话注意点 |
[12:16] | It just so happens ron and I have been to key west. | 我和Ron还真去过基韦斯特 |
[12:19] | Oh,yes,we have. It was on our honeymoon. | 可不是嘛 蜜月旅行来着 |
[12:22] | we Oh,my Uh-oh. | 我们 哎呀 我滴… |
[12:28] | You got married? When? | 你们结婚了? 什么时候? |
[12:32] | Seven years ago. | 七年前 |
[12:35] | Look,ken,I’m just trying to replace your dad | Ken 我只想取代你父亲的地位 |
[12:38] | Oh,dang it.That’s the wrong thing to say,isn’t it? | 该死 这话不该说对吧? |
[12:43] | If you will excuse me,I have to get back to work. | 抱歉各位 我得回去工作了 |
[12:51] | This is terrible. | 太逊了 |
[12:53] | I’ve never gone this long without talking. | 姐从未沉默这么久 |
[12:56] | Okay,if we’re doing a show tonight,tracy needs to do a run-through with the vomit rig. | 如果今晚做节目 Tracy得把吐的那段走一遍 |
[13:00] | Props can do 4:00 | 道具4点能搞定 |
[13:01] | Oh,no,I promised criss I would be home this afternoon. | 哦不 我答应Criss下午回家的 |
[13:04] | Yeah,for that. | 没错 就为那个 |
[13:05] | And get this. Criss wants to make it fun. | 而且你猜怎么着 他还要过程充满情趣 |
[13:08] | How do you make sex fun? | 嘿咻咋能有情趣呢 |
[13:09] | Well,paula never opens her eyes. | 我家Paula从不睁眼 |
[13:11] | So what I do is look at a nursing school catalog I keep under my pillow. | 我就盯着枕头底下藏的护士学校手册 |
[13:16] | This five shows a week thing is bonkers. | 一周五期节目 让不让人活了 |
[13:18] | So,great,let’s all figure out when I can have sex. | 来瞅瞅我啥时能嘿咻 |
[13:21] | Okay,what if jenna did her dvd commentary while she was getting vajazzled? | 如果Jenna剃黑森林时 能把DVD评论做了呢? |
[13:26] | Then we could move the prop meeting up. | 会议就能提前 |
[13:28] | You know what,we have to look at the whole month. | 我看整个月都得计划 |
[13:34] | Ooh,yeah. There it is. | 哦 耶 来了 |
[13:37] | I need to cross-reference this with my menstruations. | 得跟我的姨妈期比对 |
[13:43] | Ooh,this is complicated. | 忒复杂了 |
[13:45] | I’m going to have to color code all of this. | 所有事件以颜色区分 |
[13:47] | Tracy will be red,jenna is blue,and I will be green. | Tracy红色 Jenna蓝色 我是绿色 |
[13:54] | Ooh,yeah. That’s nice. | 好得很 |
[13:57] | This is,um Mm,it’s getting hot in here. | 哎呀 这屋里挺热呀 |
[14:02] | If I had a column for my basal body temperature, | 如果有一栏标注我的基础体温 |
[14:06] | then I could schedule around peak ovulation. | 就可以根据排卵高峰安排行程 |
[14:11] | Right there. Yes,that is the spot. | 对 就那儿 |
[14:13] | Oh,god. This whole thing could be a spreadsheet. | 妈呀 这就是个数据表嘛 |
[14:16] | If we print it in landscape,the page will take it all. | 印成景观图的话 这一页就得满了 |
[14:19] | Oh,yeah. It’ll take it all. | 没错 占得满满登登的 |
[14:23] | Oh,my god. | 老天 |
[14:27] | That was ten dollars. | 嘿 值十块钱儿呢 |
[14:29] | I think I figured out what’s been missing from my sex life. Organizing it. | 我知道性福生活缺啥了 合理规划 |
[14:37] | Cooter? Cooter berger? | |
[14:39] | Hi,jack. I took the liberty of making myself a drink. | 嗨 Jack 我就自己动手倒酒喝了 |
[14:42] | Is that red wine with tonic water and olives in it? | 红酒 奎宁水加橄榄? |
[14:46] | Yep. It’s an old spanish. | 没错 老式西班牙风格 |
[14:49] | Is that not a thing? | 没这么喝的? |
[14:51] | Oh,the guys at the office told me it was a cool drink. | 办公室人还说这是酷饮 |
[14:54] | I’m always getting pranked. Anyway. | 反正老有人整我 |
[14:59] | So,uh,what have you been up to? | 那你一直忙活啥呢? |
[15:01] | Well,after 2008,I went back to being a lobbyist. | 2008年 我又回去做游说客 |
[15:04] | You know,just hanging out in hotel lobbies. | 游荡在酒店大堂做说客 |
[15:06] | If you wear a red vest,sometimes people think you’re a valet | 穿个红马甲 有时人们还拿你当男仆 |
[15:09] | and you can take a nap in their car. | 还能在别人车上蹭一觉儿 |
[15:10] | Right. Well,it looks like you’re back on your feet. | 不错 又重振雄风了嘛 |
[15:14] | And how. You’re looking at the deputy chief of media relations,romney-dunston 2012. | 你面前站的可是2012 Romney-Dunston组合媒体关系副主管 |
[15:19] | Here,have a sticker. | 来个贴片儿 |
[15:20] | Cooter,this is a puffy frog with googly eyes. | Cooter这不是金鱼眼胖青蛙么 |
[15:24] | Oh,no. I’ve been handing those out all day. | 不是吧 我都发了一整天了 |
[15:28] | Listen,jack,the reason I’m here | 听着 Jack 我之所以来 |
[15:31] | We need to talk about this whole bob dunston tgs thing. | 是想谈谈Bob Dunston和TGS的事 |
[15:34] | Yes,I’m taking care of that,I assure you. | 包在我身上 |
[15:36] | There will be no more bob dunston sketches on tgs. | 以后保证他不在小品里出现 |
[15:39] | No,no,no. That’s not what we want. | 不 不是这意思 |
[15:41] | We need you to make fun of dunston as much as possible. | 希望你们可着劲儿的拿他说事儿 |
[15:44] | What? Why? | 啥 为什么? |
[15:45] | Because it’s making him likeable. He’s actually very mean. | 这让他讨喜 其实这人不厚道 |
[15:49] | But with tracy jordan playing him | 可让Tracy Jordan这么一演 |
[15:50] | – He’s a lovable buffoon. – Exactly. | – 他就成了可爱小丑了 – 没错 |
[15:52] | Nobody’s talking about the governor’s record | 没人讨论州长的底子 |
[15:54] | His re-segregation of the alabama schools. | 什么在阿拉巴马搞学校隔离复兴 |
[15:56] | His long-time sexual relationship with the hank williams statue outside montgomery city hall. | 什么在蒙哥马利市政厅 跟Hank Williams雕像搞基 |
[16:00] | They’re just talking about how funny tracy is. It’s a win-win. | 人们只认准Tracy搞笑 双赢啊 |
[16:04] | You help us take back the white house. And you goose nbc’s ratings. | 你帮我们重赢白宫 还能让NBC收视扬眉吐气 |
[16:07] | Yes,and I do want nbc to get good ratings. | 是啊 我正求之不得呢 |
[16:10] | Yeah,I know. Let’s keep saying things we want. | 就是嘛 来个愿望大接龙 |
[16:13] | A closer friendship with you that includes road trips. Your turn. | 咱们哥俩好 一起公路旅行 轮你了 |
[16:21] | Can we trouble you for some advice? | 能请你支个招不? |
[16:24] | Yes.If you’re only in new york for a few days, | 如果你们只在纽约待几天 行啊 |
[16:26] | find a way to see amar’e stoudemire’s penis. It’s worth it. | 找机会瞧瞧Amar’e Stoudemire的命根子 物有所值啊 |
[16:30] | All right,but we’d like to talk to you about kenny. | 可我们想说说Kenny |
[16:32] | He won’t even speak to me. | 他连话都不跟我讲 |
[16:33] | Don,garlene,I don’t have time for this. | Don Garlene 我没时间整这个 |
[16:36] | I’m trying to write a new album for the only people who buy records anymore. | 我在给新专辑写歌 现在只有一类人买唱片了 |
[16:39] | Unhappy,middle-aged bummers like you. | 向你们这样的悲催中年大老粗 |
[16:43] | This writing is hard. | 创作很头疼 |
[16:45] | Wait. You said you write songs. | 等等 你说你写过歌 |
[16:48] | Yes,I do,but I’m not a professional like you,or them bears at showbiz pizza. | 没错 不过没你和Showbiz比萨那帮人 那么专业 |
[16:54] | Sing one for me now. For inspiration. | 给我唱唱 找找灵感 |
[16:57] | I’m not going to steal it. | 我不会剽窃的 |
[16:58] | But if I do,don’t even bother lawyering up. | 就是真干 也甭费劲打官司了 |
[17:00] | I’ll have my jews on you so fast,you’ll think you’re an asian girl. | 我的犹太律师团立马把你搞定 你会以为自己是亚洲萝莉 |
[17:05] | Well,um,okay. | 那好吧 |
[17:08] | I wrote this song earlier today,for kenny. | 这是今天早些时候给Kenny写的 |
[17:10] | You know,I just hope someday he realizes Okay. | 希望他有天能明白过来 |
[17:15] | * there’s a picture on my wall * | * 我家墙上有副图 * |
[17:18] | * of a boy who’s just yea tall * | * 画着一个小男孩 * |
[17:22] | * without a daddy,he’s in danger * | * 没了爹 好危险 * |
[17:24] | * he needs an older male stranger * | * 他需要陌生的老男人 * |
[17:27] | * and when he goes to war * | * 当他上了战场 * |
[17:29] | okay,I’m going to stop you right there. | 得 您还是停吧 |
[17:31] | Ron,that was terrible. I’m going to be constructive here. | Ron 太差劲了 我要坦白地说出心里话 |
[17:35] | – You should kill yourself. – No,he should not. | – 你干嘛不去死 – 不 他才不该死 |
[17:38] | I am sorry,ms.Maroney,but you don’t talk to ron like that. | 很抱歉 Maroney小姐 你不能这样对Ron说话 |
[17:41] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[17:42] | I’ve heard you call ron a dingleberry. | 我听见你叫他”臭粑粑” |
[17:44] | Comparing ron to our inconsiderate neighbors, | 只有我才可以把Ron与我们那些 |
[17:47] | the dingleberrys,is something I can do. | 真的像臭粑粑一样挫人邻居相比 |
[17:49] | But you are not allowed to. | 但是你不可以 |
[17:51] | Because you are not A part of our family. | 因为你不是我们家的一员 |
[17:55] | That’s what family is,kenneth. | 一家人就是这样的 Kenneth |
[17:57] | People you badmouth all the time behind their back. | 你总是在他们背后说他们的坏话 |
[18:00] | Why,on the train right up here,I called you a bowling pin with a face drawn on it. | 在来这儿的火车上 我说你是一个长着脸的保龄球瓶 |
[18:03] | A cheap albino lesbian. A finger with teeth. | 得了白化病的拉拉 长着牙齿的小拇指 |
[18:06] | – A hummel someone left on the radiator. – I get it,mom. | – 别人拉在暖气上的一坨便便 – 我懂了 妈 |
[18:09] | But if anyone else says a word about you,kenneth,I don’t stand for it. | 但是如果别人说你坏话 Kenneth 我是不能忍的 |
[18:13] | Do you remember that kid in school who bullied you? | 你还记得学校里欺负你的那小子吗? |
[18:16] | Well,I ate that goat. Because you and I are family. | 我已经吃了那头羊 因为我们是一家人 |
[18:20] | And,like it or not,kenneth,so are you and my husband. | 不管你是否喜欢 Kenneth 你和他也是一家人 |
[18:23] | Ronald mcdonnell. | 我丈夫 Ronald Mcdonnell |
[18:33] | I think I just got an idea for a song. | 我觉得我有了一首歌的灵感 |
[18:35] | It’s called “rum-soaked tampon.” | 叫做 “被酒浸湿的卫生棉” |
[18:38] | Now,what were you guys talking about? | 哦 你们在聊什么呢? |
[18:40] | * hey,girl * | * 嘿 我的妞 * |
[18:42] | ***** | 我们给您增大尺码 |
[18:45] | * me and you * | * 就俺俩 * |
[18:50] | * hey,baby * | * 嘿 北鼻 * |
[18:53] | * this is just more proof * | * 这样只能更好证明 * |
[18:55] | * that I am an amazing singer * | * 俺是个一流歌手 * |
[18:59] | * does this song make you wanna do it? * | * 这首歌让你想来一发? * |
[19:04] | * you’re welcome * | * 不用谢 * |
[19:07] | * girl,you’re so beautiful * | * 妞 你咋恁美呢 * |
[19:11] | * and so is the guy you’re with * | * 和你在一起那小伙儿也是 * |
[19:15] | * I just want to lick your face,eeh * | * 我真想舔你一脸口水 * |
[19:19] | Where you think you are,officemax? | 你以为这是哪儿啊 大卖场么? |
[19:21] | Get out of here,you perverts. | 赶紧给我滚 变态 |
[19:26] | Two minutes. Two minutes to air. | 两分钟 还有两分钟直播 |
[19:28] | Lemon,where have you been? You have a show to do. | Lemon 你去哪儿了? 你有节目在身 |
[19:30] | Don’t worry about the show. It’s all scheduled. | 别担心节目了 都安排好了 |
[19:33] | Look at this. Oh,yeah,mommy like. | 看这个 老娘喜欢 |
[19:37] | What’s wrong with you? | 你这是什么毛病? |
[19:38] | I’ve solved my intimacy issues,jack. | 我解决了我的爱爱危机 Jack |
[19:39] | Now that the show is on every night,everything has to be organized… | 现在每天晚上都有节目 一切都得井井有条… |
[19:43] | ***** | 就像杜塞尔多夫的公共汽车时间表一样 (杜塞尔多夫: 德国城市) |
[19:46] | Well,congratulations. I just want to make sure that you’re doing a bob dunston sketch tonight. | 恭喜你 我只是想确认一下 今晚会有关于Dunston的段子 |
[19:51] | – Why? – Because of the,uh,first amendment. Which I love. | – 为什么? – 因为 我喜欢 呃 第一修正案 |
[19:54] | And what you told me earlier. You convinced me. You win. | 还有 你之前跟我说的那些说服了我 你赢了 |
[19:57] | You think I’m an idiot? | 你当我是傻子吗? |
[19:58] | I didn’t win that argument. I’m an idiot. | 我才没赢呢 我就是傻子 |
[20:01] | Lemon,what do you want me to say? | Lemon 你到底想让我说什么? |
[20:04] | You’re helping the romney-dunston ticket,okay? | 你在帮Romney-Duston参选 懂吗? |
[20:07] | People like dunston because they like tracy. | 大家喜欢Dunston 因为他们喜欢Tracy |
[20:09] | What? no. | 什么? 不行啊 |
[20:10] | If these sketches are helping romney,we’re not doing them. | 如果这些段子帮了Romney 那我们就不做了 |
[20:12] | Yes,maybe that’s for the best. | 你得做 这样是最好的选择 |
[20:14] | The success of your show is the only thing keeping hank from selling nbc. | 你节目的成功 是阻止Hank卖掉NBC的唯一原因 |
[20:16] | And if he doesn’t sell,i’ll spend the rest of my career in corporate obscurity, | 如果他不卖的话 我未来的职业生涯 都要随着这个前途渺茫的公司一起黯淡 |
[20:20] | like a woman with children. Damn it. | 就像拖着油瓶的中年妇女 我靠 |
[20:22] | But if I don’t help romney,it’s four more years of socialism | 但如果我不帮Romney 就要继续忍受四年的社会主义 |
[20:25] | and corporations not being people and a basketball court at the white house. | 忍受公司都没个人样 忍受白宫变成篮球场 |
[20:28] | Let me make your choice easy. Jack,it’s over. | 让我来终结你的纠结吧 Jack 不演了 |
[20:30] | Yes,but is it that easy? | 对 但这样就行了吗? |
[20:33] | You stop doing dunstotgs goes back to one night a week, | 你不做Dunston段子 TGS休秀恢复每周一期 |
[20:36] | you can kiss goodbye your dusseldorf bus schedule sex. | 你可以和你井井有条的上床时间表说拜拜了 |
[20:38] | You’ll be having paris metro sex. | 你的亲密时间将会像巴黎地铁时间表一样混乱 |
[20:41] | Long sessions of afternoon love-making, | 整个下午都忙着活塞运动 |
[20:42] | followed by talking and making circles with your finger in criss’ chest hair. | 然后聊天 有手指卷Criss的胸毛玩 |
[20:46] | No. You can’t make me. | 不行 你不能逼我 |
[20:48] | Do the sketch,I help romney,but I ruin my career. | 接着演 我帮了Romney 毁了我的事业 |
[20:51] | Cut the sketch,you help obama,but you screw up your life plan. | 不演 你帮了奥巴马 但你的人生计划就完蛋了 |
[20:56] | It’s a win-lose. | 鱼和熊掌不可兼得 |
[20:57] | Tracy to the floor for the cold open. | Tracy请到位 准备直接开场 |
[20:59] | So what are we going to do? | 你要怎么办? |
[21:03] | Break a leg,tray. | 祝你好运 Tray(字面意思为 摔断一条腿) |
[21:04] | That shouldn’t be hard. I have a severe calcium deficiency. | 应该不难 我严重缺钙 |
[21:22] | 30 ROCK Season 07 Episode 02 | |
[21:25] | ***** | 很高兴你提到了我的专辑 |
[21:28] | It’s***** | 我的专辑名叫 诱惑的声音 |
[21:31] | And***** | iTunes上有哦 |
[21:33] | ***** | 总共有九种合法强奸 |
[21:36] | One***** | 第一 万圣节派对 |
[21:38] | ***** | 让我来问你一个问题 |
[21:41] | Do***** | 你知道不知道这个场馆是否允许停车呢? |
[21:44] | ***** | 我们的对手企图使大众相信Mitt Romney是一个摩门教徒 (被Dunston理解成美人鱼) |
[21:49] | Now***** | 我知道Mitt Romney不生活在海里 |
[21:55] | ***** | – 不是 说的是摩门教 – 魔门教? 哦 那是胡说呢 |