时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Queen of Jordan”. | |
[00:04] | Randy’s another harvest dad,I need a nanny. | Randy 又搞了个现成的爹 我要个保姆 |
[00:06] | That’s perfect! All my children were taken away. | 好得很! 我的孩子都被抢跑了 |
[00:10] | Can you believe that D’Fwan is telling you that | 知道吗 D’Fwan说 |
[00:12] | Angie is starting her own clothing line? | Angie居然要搞自己的服装品牌? |
[00:14] | – Why don’t you control your dog? – He controls me! | – 怎么不管管你的狗? – 是他管我! |
[00:20] | ***** | NBC主管 Jack |
[00:21] | Hello,Angie… I mean,hello,whoever it is going to be. | 喂 Angie… 我是说 管你是个谁 |
[00:25] | Hi,Jack,it’s Angie. | 喂 Jack 我Angie |
[00:26] | I wanted to remind you we have a meeting today about my fashion line. | 就是提醒你一下 今儿咱开会商量我的时装品牌的事 |
[00:29] | Looking forward to it. | 非常期待 |
[00:30] | We can do a lot of cross-promotion between our shows and your clothing Brand,uh,cheek. | 咱可以来个立体宣传 结合我们的节目还有你的牌子Cheek |
[00:36] | It’s pronounced “chic”. It’s French. | 人那叫”Chic” 法国话好吧 |
[00:38] | Now that I’m a fashion designer,I’m an octuple threat… | 现在我搞时尚设计 势力无法挡… |
[00:41] | Reality star,actress,singer/song-reader,perfumist,IBS survivor, | 真人秀明星 演员 歌手 词作者 香水设计师 肛肠病康复人士 |
[00:46] | best-selling author of a book I didn’t write,catchphrase coiner. | 畅销书作家 括号 不是姐写的 外加俏皮话吞吐机 |
[00:50] | “I’ll take that with cheese”. | “听见了 乐一个” |
[00:53] | Well they don’t all work. | 有的也不太好使 |
[00:55] | Cheek is stretchable formal wear for elegant plus-sized women and huskier gays. | Cheek是专为巨型妇女和粗壮基友 设计的弹性正装 |
[01:00] | Tonight is the big fashion show for cheek’s summer line. | 今晚是我们的夏日新品展示 |
[01:03] | I find that my target customer sweats a lot | 这拨儿顾客爱出汗 |
[01:05] | and often gets thrown into a public pool. | 还经常被人扔喷泉里 |
[01:07] | Now this show is the… | 这次时装秀… |
[01:08] | Angie,I’m sorry,but I have to take this other call. | Angie 不好意思 接个电话 |
[01:11] | What? No,you don’t… | 啥? 你敢… |
[01:13] | Rude! | 没教养! |
[01:15] | This is Jack Donaghy. | 我是Jack Donaghy |
[01:16] | This is Sam Lockwood with the State Department. | 我是国务院的Sam Lockwood 国务院的Sam Lockwood来电 |
[01:16] | ***** | 我是国务院的Sam Lockwood 国务院的Sam Lockwood来电 |
[01:18] | ***** | 有好消息告诉您 |
[01:19] | ***** | 您妻子要回家了 |
[01:21] | I’m stunned. The CIA captured a North Korean spy. | 我就震惊了 CIA抓了个朝鲜间谍 |
[01:25] | So we were able to arrange a prisoner swap next week. | 下周能安排一次俘虏交换 |
[01:28] | In exchange for my wife,they get their spy back, | 用我老婆换他们的间谍 |
[01:31] | a crate of Hollister sweatshirts and a signed headshot of Don Johnson. | 外加一箱Hollister汗衫和 一张飞人约翰逊的签名照 |
[01:37] | They just got Nash Bridges. | 他们已经有了Nash Bridges的 |
[01:39] | Obviously,this is a very personal matter, | 这当然是一件私事 |
[01:41] | so I would appreciate it if your guys at Bravo… | 所以希望各位Bravo的伙计 |
[01:44] | Excuse me,”gays” at Bravo… | 啊不对 各位Bravo的基友 |
[01:46] | Handle this with the same delicacy | 慎重对待 |
[01:48] | with which you handled D’Fwan’s boyfriend’s pregnancy scare. | 就如处理D’Fwan男友怀孕风波一样 |
[01:53] | It’s my way till pay day. | 我行我素 花钱买路 |
[01:59] | 30 ROCK Season 06 Episode 20 | |
[02:00] | Where is he? Jack Donaghy is late for our meeting. | Jack Donaghy人呢? 跟我开会居然迟到 |
[02:04] | Not to be racist,but white guys are typically punctual. | 这么说有点种族歧视 不过白佬做事都掐点儿 |
[02:07] | I’m sorry I got so real, | 不好意思 说得这么现实 |
[02:08] | but nothing’s gonna change unless there’s a dialogue. | 不过没有对话 哪来改变 |
[02:11] | I’ve never been so disrespected in my life. | 居然敢这么不拿我当回事 |
[02:14] | And I’ve gone to and worked at the post office. | 姐去过邮局好吧 还在那儿干过活儿呢 |
[02:19] | Mrs. Jordan,Mr.Donaghy sends his apologies, | Jordan夫人 Donaghy先生向您致歉 |
[02:20] | ***** | Kenneth 路人甲一个 |
[02:22] | but he is unable to attend your meeting. | 不过他无法来开会了 |
[02:25] | – I’m here as his representative. – Oh,no. | – 由我来代表他 – 不 |
[02:27] | That man is about to get some cheese with that. | 非把他整开花儿不可 |
[02:30] | That catchphrase is improving,baby! | 标题党越来越给力了 亲! |
[02:32] | You don’t give me notes! | 少来指手画脚! |
[02:34] | Hey,girlfriend. | 好呀 亲 |
[02:36] | – Looks like you need a girlfriend. – I have a girlfriend. | – 貌似你需要个女友嘛 – 姐有 |
[02:39] | Her name is Raven-Symone Senior. | 叫小Raven-Symone |
[02:43] | I’m really close to the whole Q of cast. | 进入卡司成功在即 |
[02:46] | So I know they’re gonna pull me into all of their drama | 我知道 他们处处让我入戏 |
[02:49] | and I’m gonna be on the show a lot. | 姐可要上一阵节目呢 |
[02:52] | I will be on the show a lot. | 那是必须的 |
[02:55] | – Where’s Jack? – Boob monster! | – Jack人呢? – 巨乳! |
[02:56] | ***** | 她叫个啥来着? |
[02:57] | I’m supposed to have a meeting with Jack Donaghy. | Jack Donaghy跟姐约着开会 |
[02:59] | Do you not know where your own husband is? | 你自家男人呢? |
[03:02] | I know they’re not married. | 知道他们没结婚 |
[03:03] | I just like them to know I don’t give a about their lives. | 就是想说一句 姐才不鸟他们怎么过日子 |
[03:06] | Jack’s probably busy,Angie. | Jack可能忙着呢 Angie |
[03:07] | His wife was kidnapped,but now she’s coming back, | 他老婆被人绑了 可能要回来了 |
[03:10] | and all these cameras are around,so they’ve been following him everywhere. | 媒体各种关注 追得他到处跑 |
[03:14] | I see what’s happening. | 我看出来了 |
[03:15] | Jacks’ not just blowing me off. | Jacks不光是放我鸽子 |
[03:17] | He’s trying to ruin my big night. | 还想抢我风头 |
[03:19] | No,Angie,what’s happening with him is cra… | 不 Angie 事实是… |
[03:20] | No,what’s happening is the cheek fashion show. | 不 事实是姐要开时装秀 |
[03:23] | That’s what people wanna know about. | 人们要关注的是这个 |
[03:25] | And Tracy’s planning a huge surprise for me at the end. | Tracy策划最后给我一个意外惊喜 |
[03:28] | Really? What is it? | 真的? 什么意外? |
[03:30] | I don’t know,Liz. It’s a surprise. | 我当然不知道 Liz 这是意外啊 |
[03:32] | Do you know what a surprise is? | 你知道什么叫意外么? |
[03:35] | Now you do. | 这就叫意外 |
[03:37] | You didn’t have a drink. Wha? | 你刚手里没拿酒呀 哪儿来的? |
[03:41] | ***** | Virginia 小孩 |
[03:43] | Don’t learn to talk. | 别学说话 |
[03:44] | A woman’s power comes from her silence. | 女性的力量来自于沉默 |
[03:49] | – You’re Liz,right? – Hey,Randi. Great episode last week. | – 你是Liz吧? – 你好Randi 上周那集真精彩啊 |
[03:53] | I thought it was very brave of you to pose for Playboy against Playboy’s wishes. | 我觉得你太勇敢了 给”花花公子”拍照 尽管”花花公子”不愿意 |
[03:57] | I need a date to Angie’s fashion show and Tracy tells me that you’re, | 我去Angie的时装秀得带个伴 Tracy告诉我你是个… |
[04:02] | you know,the village bicycle. | 那啥 公共汽车 |
[04:04] | What? No. Why would he say that? | 什么? 我才不是 他干嘛这么说? |
[04:06] | Doctor guy,pilot guy,Cleveland dude, | 医生男友 飞行员男友 去克利夫兰那个男友 |
[04:09] | British guy,rich dude,James Franco. | 英国男友 大款 James Franco |
[04:12] | I’ve been with the same woman for 22 years. | 我跟同一个女人过了22年 |
[04:15] | No judgments,but to me,Liz Lemon is a sex maniac. | 我不想说闲话 但是我觉得 Liz Lemon私生活挺乱的 |
[04:19] | Well,a lady never goes anywhere without a date. | 熟女到哪里都要带个伴 |
[04:23] | – Can someone watch Virginia? – I can’t. | – 谁能看一下Virginia? – 我不能 |
[04:26] | Contractually,I can only hold beautiful black babies in benetton ads. | 我有合同规定 只有在贝纳通服装广告里 才能抱漂亮的黑人小孩 |
[04:29] | And I don’t know if I should. | 我不知道我应不应该看小孩 |
[04:31] | ‘Cause I’m might bite these fat little legs. | 因为我可能会忍不住咬这对小肉腿 |
[04:34] | I might eat them up,they’re so fat and juicy. | 我会把它们吃光光 多肉又多汁的小腿腿 |
[04:40] | ***** | 没礼貌 |
[04:41] | No,Sam,the military brings her back. | 不 Sam 军队把她带回来就好 |
[04:44] | Don’t even let Clinton know about this. | 别让克林顿知道这事儿 |
[04:46] | He and Steve Bing will break out their sex plane. | 他和Steve Bing会带他们的性爱飞机去的 |
[04:49] | It is a sex plane. There aren’t even any seats. | 那就是性爱飞机 里面都没有座位 |
[04:51] | It’s just futons and jacuzzis. | 只有蒲团和按摩浴缸 |
[04:54] | I’ve gotta run,Sam. | 我得挂了 Sam |
[04:55] | Jack I… | Jack 我… |
[04:56] | ***** | Jack的岳母 假正经 老天 这是什么? |
[04:57] | God,what is this? | Jack的岳母 假正经 老天 这是什么? |
[04:59] | Oh,it’s just one of our shows. They’re following me today. | 这就是我们一个节目 他们今天跟拍我 |
[05:03] | Ugh,is this one of those ridiculous reality shows like Ken Burns’s jazz? Disgusting. | 这是Ken Burns’s Jazz那种 荒谬的真人秀吗? 真恶心 |
[05:09] | I’m sorry,Diana. Ignore them. | 抱歉 Diana 当他们不存在 |
[05:11] | Eventually,you won’t even know they’re here. | 最后你就感觉不到他们的存在了 |
[05:12] | I’m just a little overwhelmed right now. I could use a drink. | 我现在有点紧张 我想喝点东西 |
[05:16] | I’m afraid that while we’re on camera, | 恐怕我们被镜头拍到的时候 |
[05:17] | I can only offer you D’Fwan’s boutique wine,”d’fwine”. | 我只能给你喝D’Fwan的特制酒 |
[05:22] | D’fwine. | |
[05:24] | Please d’fwink responsibly. | 请谨慎饮用 |
[05:25] | To Avery’s return. | 庆祝Avery归来 |
[05:27] | I’m a part of this as well. | 这里也有我的一份 |
[05:29] | I played Avery in the TV movie,Kidnapped by danger. | 我在”危险绑架”那部电视电影里 扮演Avery |
[05:32] | Jenna,this is for family only. | Jenna 这是家人专属场合 |
[05:35] | Now you sound like the cops outside of Jackie O’s funeral. | 你跟Jackie O葬礼外面那些警察说的一样 |
[05:38] | But I got in there and sang almost all of Hey big spender. | 但我还是进去了 几乎唱完了整首Hey Big Spender |
[05:42] | – The m… – Jenna,this is inappropriate. | – (唱)The m… – Jenna 这太不合适了 |
[05:45] | I suggest you go back to whatever Florida bathroom you crawled out of. | 我建议你从哪个佛罗里达的厕所里爬出来的 还乖乖滚回去 |
[05:50] | I can see I’m not wanted here. | 看来我在这儿不受欢迎 |
[05:53] | But thank you for looking up on Wikipedia that I was conceived on a toilet. | 不过谢谢你上维基百科上查到 我爸妈是在厕所里造出我的 |
[05:59] | No one wants me in their story. | 没有人愿意让我加入他们的故事线 |
[06:03] | If a beautiful woman cries and no one hears it, | 如果美人落泪 却没人听到 |
[06:07] | did she waste $700 on crying lessons at Adrian Brody’s unaccredited acting school? | 那她在Adrian Brody未认可的表演学校里 学哭戏那700刀就浪费了吗? |
[06:13] | Jack,when Avery does get back,I don’t think we should tell her about us. | Jack 等Avery回来 我们还是不要让她知道我们(us)的事吧 |
[06:31] | Oh,I want to make sure we all we’re very clear about | 我想确认一下大家都没误会 |
[06:33] | what my mother in law said in my office. | 我岳母在我办公室说的话 |
[06:35] | She said we shouldn’t tell Avery about Gus. | 她说的是 我们不应该让Avery知道Gus的事 |
[06:38] | Gus is someone I’ve gone into business with and Avery wouldn’t approve of him. | Gus是我生意有合作的一个人 Avery不同意我们合作 |
[06:43] | Why would she disapprove? | 她为什么不同意呢? |
[06:45] | Uh,well,uh,because they dated… at Yale. | 因为他们俩交往过…在耶鲁 |
[06:49] | Gus was a Professor. | Gus当时是教授 |
[06:51] | Of course you’ll meet him. We do business all the time. | 你们当然会见到他了 我们天天一起做生意 |
[06:55] | Tracy,I know you’re planning a big romantic surprise for me at the end of the fashion show. | Tracy 我知道你计划在时装秀最后 给我一个大大的浪漫的意外 |
[07:02] | But Jack Donaghy is messing with my special day. | 但Jack Donaghy在给我的大日子捣乱 |
[07:05] | So whatever you were thinking about doing,double it. | 所以不管你打算干什么 效果要翻倍 |
[07:07] | Call Mo’nique. Do a dove release. | 打电话找Mo’nique 放飞鸽子 |
[07:09] | Parachute in and propose to me all over again,you hear? | 跳伞从天而降 向我重新求婚 听见没? |
[07:12] | Angie,I wasn’t even gonna go to your fashion show. | Angie 我根本就没打算去你的时装秀 |
[07:14] | It’s at 8:00,which is 9:00 am Tokyo time. | 你们8点开始 东京时间是早上9点 |
[07:17] | That’s when Takashi’s parents leave for work | Takashi的父母那个时候去上班 |
[07:19] | and we play mass effect 3 online. | 我们才好联网玩”质量效应3″ |
[07:23] | Mr. and Mrs.Tanaka think he’s at school, | Tanaka还以为他去上学呢 |
[07:26] | but he’s playing video games with a drunk adult. | 但他其实在跟喝醉的成年人打游戏 |
[07:30] | Now I know you’re just saying that | 我知道你这么说只是… |
[07:32] | because you don’t want to ruin the surprise | 因为你不想破坏这个意外惊喜 |
[07:35] | ’cause you’re a good husband. | 因为你是个好老公 |
[07:40] | Oh,my God. | 老天啊 |
[07:41] | Ned Stark is dead? | 奈德・史塔克(“冰与火之歌”中角色)死了? |
[07:45] | I love my wife. I want her to be happy. | 我爱我老婆 我想要她开心 |
[07:48] | But more than that,I’m gonna do nothing. | 但不止如此 我什么也不会做 |
[07:51] | It’s hard trying to have it all. | 想要两全其美实在太难了 |
[07:56] | You wait here,Bernardo. | 你在这儿等着 Bernardo |
[07:58] | ***** | Randi的同伴/Arby的客户 |
[08:04] | She bit my . | 她咬了我的[消音] |
[08:07] | My glasses. | 我的眼镜 |
[08:08] | It’s work. It’s work. | 这是工作 都是工作 |
[08:11] | But she is at such a fun age. | 但她正在这么好玩的年纪 |
[08:13] | You get so much out of it. | 和她相处还是受益良多 |
[08:15] | It’s fine,I’m fine. | 所以我没啥 |
[08:18] | If everything goes according to plan,Avery will be back in a few days. | 要一切顺利 Avery几天之内就能回家 |
[08:22] | In the meantime I have a lot of work to do… | 与此同时 我的工作很重… |
[08:24] | With Gus,my business partner,whom Diana mentioned earlier. | 跟Gus有好多生意要谈 就是之前Diana说的那人 |
[08:30] | Gus,there’s Gus. | Gus 说曹操曹操到 |
[08:32] | Why are you wearing the hat I asked you not to wear any more to our meetings? | 叫你别戴这帽子来 怎么还戴着? |
[08:36] | We’re higher up here,so the sun’s electricity is stronger. | Gus 耶鲁教授 Jack的商业伙伴 这里纬度高 太阳能发电量大 |
[08:36] | ***** | Gus 耶鲁教授 Jack的商业伙伴 这里纬度高 太阳能发电量大 |
[08:40] | Well,uh,let’s go over the numbers,Gus. | 来看看数据吧 Gus |
[08:43] | As you can see,the numbers look pretty good. | 挺不错的是吧 |
[08:45] | We’re under budget and in line with projections. | 花销低于预算 进度也正常 |
[08:49] | Great,well,uh,meeting over. | 好吧 会议结束 |
[08:51] | You probably shouldn’t have even filmed that,it was so boring. | 这你就不该拍 挺无聊的 |
[08:56] | Oh,Diana,you remember Gus, | 噢 Diana 还记得Gus吧 |
[08:57] | whom you said we shouldn’t tell Avery about because she used to date him. | 你上次叫我别和Avery说 因为他俩以前约会过 |
[09:01] | She was nasty. She loved pee. | 她超恶的 喜欢喝尿 |
[09:05] | – Thank you,Gus. – No,Jack. I didn’t say Gus. | – 谢了 Gus – 不 Jack 我说的不是Gus |
[09:09] | I already explained to them what I said. | 我已经和剧组解释过了 |
[09:11] | I said I did not want Avery to know about Rus. | 我说别告诉Avery的是Rus |
[09:16] | In slavic myth,Rus is the founder of Russia. | 在斯拉夫传说中 Rus创立了俄国 |
[09:21] | Why can’t Avery know about the mythological founder of Russia? | 为啥不能告诉Avery 俄国传说中的创立者呢? |
[09:25] | Because Jack has invested a lot of money | 因为Jack投了很多钱 |
[09:29] | in a restaurant I’m opening called “Rus”. | 给我开一家餐馆 叫”Rus” |
[09:32] | It is Russian cuisine. | 做俄罗斯料理的 |
[09:34] | Who doesn’t love cold,purple soup? | 谁不爱冷冰冰 紫不啦叽的汤呢? |
[09:37] | Diana,we’re talking about the same thing,because,as you know, | Diana 我们说的一件事啊 因为…你知道… |
[09:40] | the restaurant Rus is the business venture I’m engaged in with Gus. | Rus餐馆正是我和Gus合作的项目啊 |
[09:46] | Right,he is the chef. | 哦对 他是主厨啊 |
[09:48] | As I mentioned earlier,he’s a Professor at Yale. | 我刚才说了 他是耶鲁的教授 |
[09:51] | Which is funny,because he looks so much more like a chef. | 真有意思 他看着更像厨子 |
[09:54] | Oh,what’s funniest… | 更有意思的是… |
[09:56] | Is that’s he’s both. | 他既是教授 也是厨子 |
[09:58] | And now he works at the restaurant we can’t tell Avery about. | 而他现在工作的餐馆 我们不能告诉Avery |
[10:04] | And the grand opening is tonight. | 今晚盛大开业哦 |
[10:10] | Now he’s opening up a restaurant the same night my line launches? | 他要在我发布会当晚开餐厅? |
[10:14] | Oh,that is a bridge too far. | 真是触到姐底线了 典故出自二战”市场花园行动”) |
[10:16] | That’s right. I read World War II history,mother – . | 没错 姐也读二战史的 屁民们 |
[10:21] | Well,nobody’s going to care about his restaurant | 而且谁管他的餐厅啊 |
[10:23] | when there’s a fashion show going on in the middle of it. | 今晚可有时装秀 |
[10:26] | And a big surprise from my husband. | 还有我老公的惊喜节目勒 |
[10:32] | Eliza Beth. | |
[10:33] | This is very,very easy for me to say to you, | 我这么说非常非常不痛心 |
[10:35] | but you can’t come in here right now. | 但你不能进来 |
[10:37] | Wha… l just wanna drop off this little crinkly book that I got for Virginia. | 我就来送我给Virginia买的婴儿书 |
[10:42] | I can’t let you in. | 我不能放你进去 |
[10:43] | After what happened betwixt you this morning? | 在了解了你今早的行径之后 |
[10:45] | No,Virginia is not having you. | 不 Virginia才不要你照顾 |
[10:48] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呢? |
[10:50] | I might bite these fat little legs. They’re so fat and juicy. | 我好想咬一口这两条小肥腿 真是肥美多汁 |
[10:54] | Rude. | 太残暴了 |
[10:55] | Whit was a compliment. That’s a thing people say to babies. | 我那是赞美 大家都这么对小孩说话 |
[10:58] | You never talk about a black woman’s leg size. | 你胆敢和黑人女性谈腿粗 |
[11:00] | Not on babies,not on the Williams sisters,not on a mannequin at Avenue. | 不能说小孩 不能说大小威 不能说(超大号衣店)Avenue的模特衣架 |
[11:03] | We have come too far. Now you know me,girl. | 我们黑人的地位可今非昔比 而且你了解我的 |
[11:05] | – I don’t,really. – I stay above these feuds. | – 不咋了解 – 我最讨厌勾心斗角 |
[11:08] | Did I get involved when Portia took the over-the-counter colon health test in the bathroom | Randi的家庭暴力舞会上 Portia找江湖郎中在卧室做直肠检查 |
[11:11] | at Randi’s domestic violence costume ball? | 我有搀和吗? |
[11:13] | I did,but I didn’t want to. | 有 不过不是自愿 |
[11:15] | Can I be honest? | 能说句实话吗? |
[11:16] | I think I’m just anxious for Virginia to like me | 我迫切地想要Virgina喜欢我 |
[11:18] | because I’ve been thinking about motherhood lately. | 因为我最近想当妈妈了 |
[11:20] | I have a serious biend right now and… | 我有个稳定的男友… |
[11:21] | Lisa,D’Fwan doesn’t talk about people behind their backs, | D’Fwan不喜欢在背后说坏话 |
[11:24] | so I’m just gonna tell you straight to your face that | 所以我就当面说了 |
[11:25] | what you’re saying right now is very boring. | 你现在说的好无聊 |
[11:28] | All I know is I’m gonna stay out of this fight between you and Virginia. | 我只是不想搅进你和Virginia的斗争 |
[11:31] | That baby is a piece of work. | 那孩子可不是省油的灯 |
[11:32] | You know she should be able to stack blocks in a tower by now,but she won’t do it. | 她现在该会玩”砖头堆高塔”游戏了 可丫根本就不愿意 |
[11:35] | I thought you didn’t talk about people behind their backs. | 你不是说你不在背后说人坏话么 |
[11:44] | ***** | 我生气了 |
[11:47] | ***** | 走开 |
[11:51] | Rude. | 贱人 |
[11:55] | Down. Down. | 往下 往下 |
[11:55] | ***** | 往下 往下 |
[11:57] | Boom,right there. | 好 就这 |
[11:59] | God,these flower arrangements. You people are savages! | 天啊 这花弄得 你们这群野人! |
[12:04] | Just excited. | 我只是有点激动 |
[12:06] | Wait,you’re putting spoons in those. It’s just knives and forks. | 干嘛放勺子啊 就只要刀叉啊 |
[12:10] | Why am I even doing this? | 我做这个干嘛啊? |
[12:12] | I still have to get the menus from the printer, | 我还得去打印店去菜单 |
[12:13] | go to the cony island beet market. | 还得去康尼岛甜菜市场 |
[12:15] | I’ve gotta pick up Yakov Smirnov at the airport. | 得去机场接(乌克兰裔笑星) |
[12:18] | That’s enough foil,Gus. | 别再扯锡箔纸了 Gus |
[12:20] | Jack,it’s been a year that we prayed for this… | Jack 我们祈祷了一年 就为了今天的… |
[12:23] | restaurant opening,and I should just feel excited and relieved,but… | 餐厅开业 我本该感到激动和解脱 可… |
[12:29] | It’s complicated. | 这很微妙 |
[12:30] | When you open a restaurant with your mother in law. | 我是说和你岳母一起开餐厅 |
[12:33] | Hey,everyone knows you’re not talking about the restaurant. | 嘿 大家都知道你们说的不是开餐厅 |
[12:37] | You’re talking about electricity. | 说的是发电 |
[12:41] | Thank you,Gus. | 谢谢你 Gus |
[12:42] | There’s the gang! | 大家都在呢! |
[12:46] | Virginia. It’s aunt Jenna. | Virginia 我是你的Jenna阿姨啊 |
[12:50] | Look. | 看 |
[12:52] | I heard what Liz said about you,and I just have to say | 我听说了Liz是怎么说你的了 |
[12:55] | that I have known Liz a long,long,long time and she’s totally shady. | 我只是想说 我认识Liz很久很久了 她人的确不怎么靠谱 |
[13:00] | ***** | liz不靠谱 |
[13:02] | Oh,my God! You are hilarious. | 哦天啊 你太逗了 |
[13:06] | Do you act? Because we should do a movie together | 你会表演吗? 我们应该一起演电影 |
[13:09] | where we’re on a road trip just being sluts. | 我们要演一路上做荡妇的电影 |
[13:12] | High five. | 击掌 |
[13:14] | No,I don’t care that the others went to Pierre Batalini salon without me. | 不 我才不管他们都去 Pierre Batalini沙龙而不带我呢 |
[13:20] | It’s not a feud,I just… | 并不是关系不和 我只是 |
[13:22] | I’ve never spent much time with babies,okay? And… | 从来没怎么跟婴儿一起呆过 好吗 还有 |
[13:26] | what if I’m bad at it? | 要是我做得很烂怎么办? |
[13:31] | This is good TV. I would watch this. I would feel for Liz. | 这才是好的电视节目 我会看这个的 我会替Liz伤心的 |
[13:35] | Isn’t this usually a bathroom? | 这本来不是个厕所吗? |
[13:37] | No,Tray,it’s usually Lutz’s office. | 不 Tray 这本来是lutz的办公室 |
[13:40] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[13:42] | I think I just solved the mystery of the phantom peeper. | 我认为我刚把神秘偷窥者找到了 |
[13:45] | What’s wrong,L.L.? | 怎么了 LL? |
[13:47] | You look like Angie when I tell her I wanna retire and live in an old lighthouse. | 你看上去像就像我告诉了 Angie我要退休 住到一个老灯塔时的样子 |
[13:50] | It’s just D’Fwan and everybody are saying that | 只是D’Fwan还有大家都在说 |
[13:53] | I’m in a fight with Virginia,which is idiotic,because she’s a baby. | 我跟Virginia在吵架 她才是个孩子 这太可笑了 |
[13:57] | Maybe it’s just that children in general don’t like you. | 可能只是小朋友都不喜欢你罢了 |
[13:59] | Thank you,Tracy. | 太谢谢你了 Tracy |
[14:01] | I am dealing with something real here, | 我可是正在经历些事情呢 |
[14:03] | but all anyone wants to do on these dumb shows is fight and scream and throw things. | 但所有人在这些节目里只是想要打架 大吵大叫 还有扔东西 |
[14:09] | I wouldn’t know. I really don’t watch TV. | 我不会知道 我都不怎么看电视的 |
[14:12] | I’m more of a masturbator. | 我比较喜欢打飞机 |
[14:14] | Well I’m about to get original on you,Tracy. | 我要让你明白一点 Tracy |
[14:16] | There is no such thing as reality on reality television. | 真人秀里没一点真实的东西 |
[14:24] | ***** | 你们现在开心了? |
[14:39] | No. Yes. | 不行 对了 |
[14:52] | Welcome to Rus. | 欢迎来到Rus |
[14:53] | This evening,we’re serving all the Pierogis Costco had and then burger king. | 今晚我们会为大家带来Costco超市库存的 波兰饺子还有汉堡王 |
[14:58] | That’s a sharp look,Kenneth. | 你看上去很帅啊 Kenneth |
[15:00] | Thank you,sir,but I can’t take all the credit. | 谢谢你先生 但我不能独享你的称赞 |
[15:03] | Everything I know about fashion, | 我所有关于时尚的知识 |
[15:05] | I learned from my old college roommate,John Mark Karr. | 都是从我大学的室友 John Mark Karr身上学来的 |
[15:08] | Right this way. | 来这边 |
[15:14] | Oh,for God’s sake. | 哦 天啊 |
[15:21] | You’ve got a lot of nerve coming here. | 你可真够胆子来这里 |
[15:23] | You know this is Virginia’s night. | 你知道今晚Virginia是主角 |
[15:25] | You have no class,you prostitution whore. | 你这个没有品位的妓女 |
[15:28] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[15:30] | I’m hitching my wagon to Virginia’s star. | 我先要Virginia给我个角色 |
[15:32] | Trying to get a little camera tiempo. | 现在先争点镜头 |
[15:34] | Jenna,you’ve had cameras following you around all day. | Jenna 镜头已经跟了你一天了 |
[15:37] | You’re a star now. They want you on the show. | 你已经是明星了 他们的节目需要你 |
[15:44] | They want me. Which means I’m too good for this crap. | 他们想要我 也就是说我 对这破节目来说已经太好了 |
[15:48] | Like when I sang at that children’s hospital. | 就跟那次我去儿童医院唱歌一样 |
[15:51] | Get away from me,I’m revoking my waiver. | 别靠近我 我不玩了 |
[15:54] | Now blur my face. | 虚化我的脸 |
[15:56] | Blur it more. | 再模糊点 |
[15:57] | More. Now disguise my voice. | 再模糊 现在帮我变声 |
[16:00] | Thank you,gays. | 谢谢你们 基友 |
[16:05] | Yes. | 好的 |
[16:06] | Excuse me,do you know where the indoor outhouse is? | 不好意思 请问室内厕所在哪里? |
[16:09] | Is my fashion show ruining Jack’s party? | 我的时装秀难道还挡着Jack的派对了? |
[16:11] | Oh,don’t worry. Nobody’s even noticing it. | 哦 别担心 都没人注意到时装秀 |
[16:13] | There’s so much other stuff going on. | 外面发生了好多好多事 |
[16:15] | And it’s not just Mr. Donaghy and this oriental matter. | 不仅仅是Donaghy先生和他的东方韵事 |
[16:19] | There’s the feud between Ms.Lemon and baby Virginia, | Lemon和小宝宝Virginia的宿怨 |
[16:21] | the drama between me and that cord I tripped on. | 我和绊了我一跤的电线之间的抓马 |
[16:26] | Hey,watch it. | 嘿 当心点 |
[16:29] | I’m sorry,sir. I shouldn’t have lost my temper. | 对不起 先生 我不应该乱发脾气 |
[16:32] | My damn husband better show up. | 我那天杀的老公最好快出现 |
[16:34] | Disaster. Deandra “I didn’t know I was pregnant”-ed. | 坏事了 Deandra说”我不知道我只是怀孕了” |
[16:37] | Who’s gonna wear this now? | 那谁来穿这件衣服呢? |
[16:39] | Ah,size 12,that’s what I am. | 啊 12号 我就穿这号 |
[16:42] | Oh,I was my grandmother’s favorite so I got all her old hand-me-downs. | 哦 我奶奶最宠我 所以她的东西都留给我了 |
[16:51] | ***** | 服务员准备上甜点了 |
[16:53] | ***** | 这事儿还真被我们给办起来了 |
[16:56] | ***** | – 我们开了家饭馆 – 更重要的是 这一年我们熬过来了 |
[16:59] | ***** | 没有遗憾 没有对不起谁 |
[17:03] | ***** | 干的好 好搭档 |
[17:05] | ***** | 你也是 |
[17:30] | What a rush! | 好快哦! |
[17:31] | – You were horrible. – That’s the last dress. | – 你好棒 – 这是最后一件衣服了 |
[17:35] | Tracy didn’t even do anything. | Tracy屁都没放一个 |
[17:37] | He didn’t even show up. | 他根本就没来 |
[17:39] | I’m gonna kill that man. | 我要杀了这个男人 |
[17:47] | What’s cocaine like? | 可卡因长啥样? |
[17:50] | – What was that? – Damn,you two. | – 刚才那算什么? – 我擦 你们俩 |
[17:53] | Avery’s coming back from North Korea. | Avery马上要从朝鲜回来了 |
[17:56] | Portia reads the papers. | 本宫也看报纸的 |
[17:57] | I hate that that’s my catchphrase. | 怨念 为啥我的口头禅是这句呢 |
[18:00] | What was that? That was nothing. | 刚才那算什么? 什么都不算啊 |
[18:03] | I mean Jack’s like that with everybody. | Jack跟每个人都爱那样 |
[18:05] | He’s a kisser. Right,Jack? | 他就是爱亲亲 对吧 Jack? |
[18:08] | Uh,of course. Uh,it’s European. | 啊 是啊 欧洲风格 |
[18:12] | If you don’t kiss someone,they’re offended. | 如果你不亲他们的话 他们会觉得很无礼 |
[18:28] | Very good,nice seeing you,Lemon. | 很好 很高兴见到你 Lemon |
[18:30] | Jack,D’Fwan hasn’t said “hi” yet. | D’Fwan还没跟你打过招呼呢 |
[18:40] | Honey,what was that? | 亲们 这算什么啊? |
[18:43] | Okay,Liz,I don’t know what she’s talking about. | Liz 我不知道她在胡言乱语什么 |
[18:47] | But Virginia said she knows what you just did for Jack. | 但是Virginia说 她知道刚才你帮了Jack多大一忙 |
[18:51] | She misjudged you,and she would like a hug. | 她看错你了 现在她想抱抱你 |
[19:00] | The feud’s over. It’s all good. | 宿怨结束 全是浮云 |
[19:03] | Now I’m just looking forward to this trip. | 现在我很期盼我们的旅行 |
[19:05] | Because Virginia loves her little giraffe so much, | 因为Virginia太爱她的小长颈鹿了 |
[19:07] | the show is sending us on a girls’ getaway to Somalia! | 所以节目组要带我们去索马里旅行! |
[19:15] | I hope you’re at peace with your God,Tracy Jordan. | 希望你和你的上帝都安好 Tracy Jordan |
[19:18] | Because you are about to meet your maker. | 因为你马上就要去见他老人家了 |
[19:20] | Honey,you seem upset. | 宝贝 你看上去很生气 |
[19:22] | I spent the last 20 years supporting you. | 过去的二十年里 我一直支持你 |
[19:24] | I had three of your children. | 给你生了三个孩子 |
[19:26] | I gave you a kidney,a kneecap and a bladder. | 给你捐了个肾 一个膝盖 一个膀胱 |
[19:29] | But I ask you to do one thing and you can’t do it. | 我只要求你做一件事 你却做不来 |
[19:32] | All I wanted was a standing ovation and for people to tweet | 我只想要大家起立鼓掌 让大家都发微博讨论 |
[19:37] | that I was the new icon for black womanhood | 说我是黑人女性的新标杆人物 |
[19:39] | and then for me to tweet “why just black womanhood”? | 我自己呢 就发个微博说 “为什么只是代表黑人女性呢”? |
[19:42] | Instead,I got nothing. | 但是 我什么都没落着 |
[19:44] | – I might as well be Daphne. – Who? | – 我还不如去当Daphne呢 – 谁? |
[19:47] | I’m Daphne. | 我是Daphne |
[19:49] | I handle conflict appropriately, | 我能得体地处理争端 |
[19:51] | and I’m up to date on my mortgage payments. | 我还按时付我的房屋贷款 |
[19:53] | Oh,no,I turned what was supposed to be a boring romantic evening | 我把一个本来应该是很无聊的浪漫夜晚 |
[19:56] | into a gigantic fight in front of all these cameras. | 变成了好多摄像机前的一场大战 |
[20:03] | Yes. | 倒也是 |
[20:05] | How inconsiderate of you to cause all this drama and start this riveting fight. | 都怪你 一点都不用心 造成了这场闹剧 触发了这场激动人心的争吵 |
[20:13] | Our celebrity marriage is on a breakup collapse. | 我们的明星婚姻就要走向离婚的深渊 |
[20:17] | We’re a train wreck you cannot look away from! | 我们已经上了一趟奔向失控的火车! |
[20:22] | I can’t stand the sight of you. | 我无法忍受你的视力 |
[20:24] | My love tank is empty! | 我的爱情容器空空如也! |
[20:32] | Lizard egg! | 蜥蜴蛋! |
[20:37] | I want a divorce or whatever. | 我要跟你离婚 或者别的什么 |
[20:39] | It will be contentious and last all through next season. | 最好能闹个没完没了 一直持续到下一季 |
[20:45] | I’m cheating on you! | 我背着你有别人了! |
[20:53] | Rude! | 无礼! |
[20:58] | Next week on Queen of Jordan … | 下个星期的Jordan女王… |
[21:02] | I was in the neighborhood. I thought I’d pop up and say hello. | 我正好在附近 想着过来打个招呼 |
[21:05] | For God sakes,D’Fwan,I’m working. | 天啊 D’Fwan 我在工作呢 |
[21:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:11] | Come here. | 过来 |
[21:16] | You again? | 又是你? |
[21:18] | I am so sorry. Different cord. | 很抱歉 不一样的电线 |
[21:20] | ***** | 种族歧视呀 |
[21:23] | You were two hours late,you stole all my hangers | 你迟到了俩小时 你偷走了我所有的晾衣架 |
[21:26] | and,yeah,I’m drunk. I’m on vacation. | 嗯 没错 我喝高了 我在休假呢 |
[21:35] | 30 ROCK Season 06 Episode 20 |