英文名称:Sin City
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 黄杂种 | |
[00:15] | Just one hour to go. My last day on the job. | 只剩下一个钟头 这是我最后一天当差 |
[00:18] | Early retirement. Not my idea. | 提早退休 不是我所愿 |
[00:21] | Doctor’s orders. Heart condition. | 这是医生的命令 我有心脏病 |
[00:24] | “Angina” he calls it. | 他说是”心绞痛” |
[00:28] | I’m polishing my badge and getting myself used to the idea of saying goodbye to it. | 我一边擦亮我的徽章 一边让自己习惯向它说再见的感觉 |
[00:32] | It, and the 30-odd years of protecting and serving and tears | 它是我这三十年来 以血汗泪水 |
[00:35] | and the blood and terror and triumph it represents. | 捍卫人民 伸张正义的象征 |
[00:40] | I’m thinking about Eileen’s slow smile. | 我想到爱琳温柔的笑容 |
[00:43] | About the thick. fat steaks she picked up at the butcher’s today. | 还有她今天向肉贩买的又厚又多汁的牛排 |
[00:48] | And I’m thinking about the one loose end I haven’t tied up. | 我也想到我要完成的最后一项任务 |
[00:51] | A young girl who’s out there somewhere, helpless in the hands of a drooling lunatic. | 一个无助的小女孩 在某个地方被一个变态疯子蹂躏着 |
[01:01] | Damn it, Hartigan, I won’t let you do this. You’re gonna get yourself killed. | 该死 哈迪根 我不会让你去的 你这是自寻死路 |
[01:06] | You’re gonna get us both killed. I won’t let you. I’m warnin’ you. | 你会害死我们两个 你不准去 我警告你 |
[01:09] | Let go of my coat, Bob. | 放开我的外套 鲍勃 |
[01:11] | You’re draggin’ me down with you. | 你在拖我下水 |
[01:13] | I’m your partner. They can kill me, too. | 我是你的搭档 他们也会杀了我的 |
[01:17] | I ain’t puttin’ up with that. I’m gettin’ on the horn and calling for backup. | 我已经受够了 我要回去找支援 |
[01:20] | Sure, Bob. We’ll just wait. | 好啊 鲍勃 那我们就等着 |
[01:23] | Sit on our hands while that Roark brat gets his sick thrills with victim number four. | 双手插裤袋坐下来等 等那个人渣对第四个被害人伸出魔爪 |
[01:27] | Victim number four! | 已经第四个了 |
[01:29] | Nancy Callahan, age 11. | 南茜•卡里汉 11岁 |
[01:31] | And she’ll be raped and slashed to ribbons. | 她先会被奸杀 然后会被分尸 |
[01:34] | And that backup that we’re waitin’ on will just so happen to show up | 我们等待的支援警力一定会姗姗来迟 |
[01:38] | just late enough for Roark to get back to his US Senator daddy. | 好让罗克及时回到他那当参议员的老爸身边 |
[01:42] | Take a deep breath, Hartigan. | 别冲动 哈迪根 |
[01:45] | Settle down and think straight. | 冷静下来 仔细想想 |
[01:48] | You’re pushin’ 60 and you got a bum ticker. | 你都快六十岁了 一只脚都已踏进棺材里了 |
[01:52] | You ain’t savin’ anyone. | 你救不了任何人了 |
[01:56] | You got a great attitude, Bob. | 你的敬业态度真是伟大 鲍勃 |
[01:59] | Real credit to the force, you are. | 警界就是有你这种人 |
[02:01] | Eileen’s at home waitin’ for you. Think about Eileen. | 爱琳还在家里等你 为爱琳想想吧 |
[02:08] | Heck, Bob, | 是啊 鲍勃 |
[02:12] | maybe you are right. | 也许你说对了 |
[02:14] | I’m glad to hear you’re finally talkin’ sense. | 很高兴你终于听得进去了 |
[02:18] | Hell of a way to end a partnership. | 去他妈的搭档情谊 |
[02:21] | Hell of a way to start my retirement. | 去他妈的提早退休 |
[02:24] | Nancy Callahan, age 11. | 南茜•卡里汉 11岁 |
[02:27] | For all I know she’s dead already. | 就我所知 她可能已经死了 |
[02:32] | You’ve been a very good girl, Nancy. | 你真是个乖女孩啊 南茜 |
[02:34] | You’ve been very quiet. | 没有吵闹 |
[02:37] | Don’t be scared. | 别怕 |
[02:39] | We’re gonna be taking you home really soon. | 我们很快就会带你回家了 |
[02:42] | But first, we’re going to introduce you to somebody. | 在此之前 我们先介绍一个人给你认识 |
[02:46] | He’s a very nice man. | 他是个很好的人 |
[02:51] | Halfway to the warehouse where Weevil said they took her, and it hits. | 据说她被带到仓库 半路上我的胃开始疼了 |
[02:55] | Wicked spot of indigestion. | 讨厌的消化不良 |
[02:58] | At least that’s what I pray it is. | 至少我希望是这个原因 |
[03:00] | …lighthearted and momentary digression. | …轻松和暂时的放纵 |
[03:03] | The briefest indulge-ment in automotive pleasure. | 从汽车得到短暂的满足 |
[03:05] | For cheap thrills. Such short-lived durability, Mr. Shlubb. | 为了廉价的刺激 这么不耐用 斯朗波先生 |
[03:10] | You would risk engenderating ill will on the part of our employers. | 你恐怕让我们老板对你不满了 |
[03:14] | Burt Shlubb and Douglas Klump | 伯奇•斯朗波和道格拉斯•克朗波 |
[03:16] | two any-dirty-job-there-is thugs with delusions of eloquence. | 两个满口冠冕堂皇之词 一心只想干坏事的家伙 |
[03:21] | This Jaguar you so pinheadedly covet | 你这么垂涎的美洲虎跑车 |
[03:24] | temporarily remanded to our custody though it may be | 现在又暂时由我们保管 |
[03:26] | remains the property of the son of Senator Roark. | 但它还是属于罗克参议员儿子的 |
[03:30] | Gotta keep this quiet. Take ’em down fast. | 必须在不出声的情况下 迅速将他们解决 |
[03:33] | A single dent, the merest scratch thereupon, | 要是不小心出现凹点 |
[03:35] | and the before-mentioned consequences of which I so recently made mention | 或是最轻微的刮痕 它的后果我刚刚才提到 |
[03:38] | shall surely be athwart us. | 绝对是我们承受不起的 |
[03:50] | Catch your breath. Give your heart time to slow down. | 喘口气 让你的心脏跳得慢一点 |
[03:54] | But it won’t slow down. | 可是它慢不下来 |
[03:59] | Get over it. | 快熬过去 |
[04:01] | She needs you. | 她需要你 |
[04:03] | We’re all done here, Benny. | 这里没我们的事了 本尼 |
[04:05] | Let’s give them some time together. Give them some privacy. | 留时间给他们吧 让他们有一点隐私 |
[04:08] | Be with you in a minute, Lenny. | 再等一下 兰尼 |
[04:10] | I’m just making sure they get along really well. | 我要确定他们相处没问题 |
[04:13] | And what kind of beast couldn’t get along with a precious little girl like this? | 怎么会有笨蛋不懂珍惜这么可爱的小女孩? |
[04:18] | You must be awfully scared now. | 你现在一定吓坏了 |
[04:22] | But you’ve got nothing to be scared of. | 可是没什么好怕的 |
[04:27] | All we’re gonna do is have a nice little talk. | 我们只是好好谈心而已 |
[04:31] | That’s all. Just a nice talk. Just you and me. | 仅此而已 只是谈谈心 就你跟我 |
[04:35] | Don’t you cry now. | 不准哭了 |
[04:38] | Doctor said it’d be like this. | 医生说的症状就是这样 |
[04:41] | Just take the pill he gave you. | 只要吃一颗他给的药丸 |
[04:52] | No need to play it quiet. | 就不必再假装没事 |
[04:54] | Not anymore. | 再也不需假装 |
[04:57] | Breathe steady old man. Prove you’re not completely useless. | 稳住呼吸 老头 证明你还老当益壮 |
[05:01] | What the hell? Go out with a bang. | 搞什么鬼? 很快就过去了 |
[05:04] | He likes to hear ’em scream. | 他喜欢听她们尖叫 |
[05:06] | I’ve seen his victims and their twisted little faces, | 我看过他的被害人 还有她们扭曲的小脸 |
[05:09] | all wide-mouthed and bug-eyed, frozen in their last horrible moment of living. | 全都张大嘴巴和睁着眼睛 就算惨死还留下惊恐的表情 |
[05:14] | No screams. Either I’m just in time or I’m way too late. | 没有尖叫声 不是赶上了 就是来迟了 |
[05:29] | It’s nothing. Barely a flesh wound. On your feet old man. | 没什么大不了 不过是皮肉伤 站起来 老头 |
[05:39] | Roark. Give it up. | 罗克 投降吧 |
[05:43] | Let the girl go. | 把小女孩放了 |
[05:45] | You can’t do a goddamn thing to me, Hartigan. | 你奈何不了我 哈迪根 |
[05:47] | You know who I am. | 你知道我的身份 |
[05:49] | You know who my father is! | 你知道我老子是谁 |
[05:51] | You can’t touch me, you piece-of-shit cop. | 你根本动不了我 他妈的烂条子 |
[05:55] | Look at you. You can’t even lift that cannon you’re carrying. | 看看你自己 你连枪都举不起来 |
[06:00] | Sure, I can. | 我当然可以 |
[06:09] | Cover your eyes, Nancy. I don’t want you watching this. | 遮住双眼 南茜 我不要你看到这一幕 |
[06:13] | I mean it, baby. Cover your eyes right now. | 听话 小姑娘 快把眼睛遮起来 |
[06:18] | I take his weapons away. | 我把他的武器毁了 |
[06:22] | Both of them. | 命根子也轰烂 |
[06:35] | Hell of a way to end a partnership. | 去他妈的搭档情谊 |
[06:37] | For God’s sakes, don’t make it any worse. | 看在老天的份上 不要再让事情更糟了 |
[06:41] | – Don’t make me kill you. – Doin’ fine, Bob. | – 不要逼我杀了你 – 干得好 鲍勃 |
[06:45] | Never better. | 你从没这么英勇过 |
[06:48] | I’m ready to kick your ass. | 我准备好要修理你一顿了 |
[06:52] | Keep him talking. Buy time. | 让他继续说话 拖延时间 |
[06:54] | Just a few more minutes. Just till the back up gets here. | 只要再几分钟 支援人员就会赶到 |
[06:57] | Sit down and stay down. I’ll kill you if I have to. | 坐下不要动 不然我就杀了你 |
[07:01] | Keep his mind off the girl, skinny little Nancy. | 别让他接近小女孩 那个瘦弱的小南茜 |
[07:05] | He can’t kill her once the back up gets here. | 只要支援人员一赶到 他就能不杀她了 |
[07:06] | Run home, Nancy. Run for your life. | 快跑回家 南茜 再不跑你就没命了 |
[07:09] | Hey. Don’t listen to him. He’s a crazy man. | 嘿 别听他的鬼话 他已经疯了 |
[07:12] | – What a tough man you are, huh? – You stay right where you’re at. | – 你算什么男人? – 你给我乖乖待着 |
[07:15] | You shoot your partner in the back… | 你从背后向你的搭档开枪 |
[07:18] | then you try to scare a little girl. | 然后又想吓唬小女孩 |
[07:21] | Maybe I’ll pull my spare rod, plug you a couple of times, show you how it’s done. | 等会我给你点颜色看看 让你知道我的厉害 |
[07:25] | We could’ve worked something out, but you’ve blown that. | 我们本来可以好好合作 |
[07:27] | Sit down or I’ll blast you in half. | 坐下 不然把你轰成两半 |
[07:31] | – You’re so slow, you’ll never stop me. – Sit down! | – 你动作太慢了 阻止不了我 – 坐下 |
[07:35] | You’ll never be able to stop me. | 你永远阻止不了我 |
[07:45] | I finally sit down. just like you told me to. | 最后我终于坐下了 像你要求的那样 |
[07:51] | The sirens are close now. | 警车的声音越来越近 |
[07:54] | She’ll be safe. | 她没有危险了 |
[08:04] | Things go dark. I don’t mind much. | 我的眼前一片漆黑 可是我管不了这么多了 |
[08:09] | Getting sleepy. It’s OK. | 眼皮渐渐沉了 没关系 |
[08:13] | She’ll be safe. | 她安全了 |
[08:15] | An old man dies, | 老头死了 |
[08:18] | a little girl lives. | 小女孩活下来了 |
[08:21] | Fair trade. | 公平交易 |
[08:43] | Just tell me it isn’t true, John. | 告诉我 他们讲的不是真的 约翰 |
[08:47] | What they’re saying about you and that child. | 他们对你和那个小女孩的指控 |
[08:51] | It can’t be true. | 不可能是真的 |
[08:53] | If you ever want to see me again… | 如果你还想再见到我… |
[08:59] | say something now. | 就立刻跟我说话 |
[09:06] | We’re looking at your basic mountain of DNA evidence, | 我们正在研究你的DNA数据 |
[09:08] | the testimony of your own partner, | 你搭档的证词 |
[09:11] | corroboration by six eye-witnesses, and that’s just so far | 还有六名目击证人的确认 这是目前我们所掌握的 |
[09:14] | and there’s your own silence. | 然而你仍坚持保持沉默 |
[09:17] | I’ll do what I can, but needless to say, you are good and screwed. | 我会尽最大的力量严惩你 但你真的很行 你玩完了 |
[09:21] | Come on, Hartigan. What’s holding you back? | 拜托 哈迪根 你到底在坚持什么? |
[09:24] | What’s shutting you up? This whole thing stinks to high heaven. | 为什么打死也不肯说? 整件事简直卑劣到了极点 |
[09:28] | I’m not the only one on the force who smells it. | 我可不是唯一这么认为的人 |
[09:31] | Sure, I’ll rinse your bedpan and wipe your butt. That’s my job. | 别担心 我还是会洗你的便盆 擦你的屁股 那是我的工作 |
[09:35] | But don’t expect any friendly chitchat outta me, mister. | 可是 先生 别指望我会给你好脸色看 |
[09:39] | I heard what you’ve done to that girl. I hope they throw away the key. | 我听过你对那女孩干的好事 我希望他们把钥匙扔了 |
[09:54] | Evenin’, officer. | 晚安 警官 |
[09:57] | I don’t have to introduce myself, do I? You read the papers. | 我不用再介绍自己了 是吧? 你看过报纸吧 |
[10:02] | This being an election year, you’ve seen plenty of my picture. | 今年选举 你应该看到不少我的照片 |
[10:06] | You know who I am and what I can do. | 你知道我是谁 知道我做得出什么 |
[10:10] | And I’m doin’ you, Hartigan. | 而我会要你好看 哈迪根 |
[10:12] | Cold and hard, I’m doing you. | 保证毫不留情地对付你 |
[10:15] | You blew my son’s ear off. | 你打掉我儿子的耳朵 |
[10:19] | You blew his arm off. You even blew his nuts and his pecker off. | 打断他的手臂 还打烂他的命根子 |
[10:26] | He’s in a coma right now. They say he may never come out of it. | 他现在昏迷不醒 医生说他可能醒不过来了 |
[10:30] | My boy. | 我的儿子 |
[10:32] | He could’ve been the first Roark to become the President of the United States, | 他本来可以成为罗克家族的第一个总统 |
[10:35] | but you went and turned him into a brain-damaged, dickless freak. | 但是你害他变成一个脑袋受损又不像男人的怪物 |
[10:40] | Pullin’ that trigger make you feel powerful? | 扣动扳机让你很有权力感吗? |
[10:44] | Power don’t come from a badge or a gun. | 权力不是来自于枪和徽章 |
[10:49] | Power comes from lying. | 权力来自谎言 |
[10:52] | Lying big, and gettin’ the whole damn world to play along with you. | 撒大谎 让整个世界陪你玩 |
[10:57] | Once you got everybody agreeing with what they know in their hearts ain’t true, | 一旦你成功地让每个人认同内心深处不认同的东西 |
[11:00] | you’ve got ’em by the balls. | 你就抓住了他们的要害 |
[11:02] | There’s what, maybe 500 people in this hospital? | 这医院里可能有500个人吧? |
[11:10] | I could pump you full of bullets right now, and I wouldn’t even be arrested. | 我可以现在就把你全身打烂 也没人会逮捕我 |
[11:14] | Everyone would lie for me, everyone who counts. | 大家都会为我撒谎 每个人都算计着呢 |
[11:18] | Otherwise, all their own lies, everything that runs Sin City | 否则他们自己所有的谎言 万恶之城赖以生存的东西 |
[11:20] | it all comes tumbling down like a pack of cards. | 就会像一堆纸牌一样崩塌溃堤 |
[11:28] | But I want you firm and fit and healthy. | 但是我要你健健康康地活着 |
[11:31] | I’m even putting up cash of my own to get you more surgery. | 我甚至自己掏钱 让你接受更多的手术 |
[11:35] | Fix that heart condition of yours. | 治疗你的心脏病 |
[11:40] | You’re gonna keep on living a long time. I’m gonna make sure of that. | 你会活很久 我保证这一点 |
[11:45] | You’re gonna be convicted of raping that little brat, and shooting my boy. | 你会被判强奸了那个小女孩 还有开枪打了我的儿子 |
[11:50] | And you’re gonna spend the rest of your life in prison, | 你会在牢里面过你的下半辈子 |
[11:53] | disgraced, destroyed… | 身败名裂 痛不欲生 |
[11:56] | alone. | 孤孤单单 |
[11:59] | Your wife? | 你的老婆? |
[12:01] | You tell her the truth and she’s dead. | 你要是告诉她真相 她就死定了 |
[12:04] | You tell anybody the truth and they’re dead. | 你告诉任何人真相 他都死定了 |
[12:09] | They won’t let me testify. | 他们不让我作证 |
[12:11] | I told the cops that you saved my life and they just acted like I was crazy. | 我跟警察说你救了我的命 他们都认为我疯了 |
[12:15] | They talked my parents into keeping me away. | 他们说服我的父母把我带走 |
[12:18] | They said that you’d done things that you didn’t do. | 把所有的事都栽赃给你 |
[12:20] | I told them that you saved me from that Roark creep, | 我告诉他们 是你把我从变态罗克手里救出来 |
[12:23] | but they won’t even check me out to see that I’m still a virgin. | 但是他们 甚至都不愿意检查一下我还是不是处女 |
[12:27] | I’m still a virgin, still alive, thanks to you. | 我还是个处女 也还活着 多亏了你 |
[12:32] | They got it all backwards. | 他们全都颠倒是非 |
[12:34] | Sometimes, the truth doesn’t matter like it ought. | 有时候真相已经不重要 |
[12:38] | But you’ll always remember things right. | 不过你会明辨善恶 |
[12:42] | That’s gonna mean a lot to me. | 这样我就很满足了 |
[12:46] | But stay away, Nancy. They’ll kill you if you don’t stay away. | 离开这里 南茜 若不离开 他们会杀了你 |
[12:51] | Don’t visit me. | 不要来看我 |
[12:53] | Don’t write me. | 不要写信给我 |
[12:55] | Don’t even say my name. | 甚至不要提我的名字 |
[12:57] | Maybe you won’t let me visit, but I’ll still write to you, Hartigan. | 哈迪根 要是你不让我来看你 我仍然会写信给你 |
[13:01] | I’ll sign my letters “Cordelia” | 我会在信中 署名”科迪莉亚” |
[13:04] | That’s the name of a really cool detective in books I read. | 这是我读过的书里 一个很酷的侦探的名字 |
[13:08] | I’ll write you every week…for forever. | 我会每周写信给你 永远都会 |
[13:13] | Sure, kid. | 好吧 孩子 |
[13:15] | Now, run on home. | 现在快回家去吧 |
[13:18] | It’s not safe for you here. | 这里不安全 |
[13:24] | Bye, Nancy. | 再见了 南茜 |
[13:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:40] | John Hartigan. | 约翰•哈迪根 |
[13:43] | Mr. Law and Order. | 法律与秩序先生 |
[13:46] | Mr. By the Book. | 坚持原则先生 |
[13:49] | Mr. High and Mighty. | 高尚全能先生 |
[13:54] | I gotta give you credit, being such a straight arrow for so damn many years | 我得承认你的伟大功绩 为人诚实又坦率 |
[13:57] | without it catching up with you. | 这么多年我都赶不上你 |
[13:59] | It’s catching up with you now, friend of mine. | 但是现在我赶上了 朋友 |
[14:03] | It’s catching up with you but good. | 赶上的感觉爽极了 |
[14:10] | Maybe I oughta look at him. He doesn’t look too good. | 也许让我帮他检查一下 他看起来很糟糕 |
[14:12] | Ohh, he’s hale and hearty, Tammy. See? | 不用担心 唐妮 看到没有? |
[14:18] | He’s the picture of health. | 他的样子好得很 |
[14:22] | That Tammy, there, she’s fine, isn’t she? | 那位是唐妮小姐 她很不错 对吧? |
[14:25] | I rented her out of Old Town. | 我从老城里把她借来的 |
[14:28] | I wanted to show you what you won’t be getting any of, not in prison. | 我要给你看看你在牢里得不到的东西 |
[14:32] | You hear me, Hartigan? | 你听到我说话吗 哈迪根? |
[14:34] | If you stop being stupid, start playing along with us, | 只要你别再装傻 乖乖和我们合作 |
[14:38] | you might just get some of Tammy. | 也许你也可以尝一尝唐妮 |
[14:41] | You see that? She flinched. | 看到没? 她退缩了 |
[14:44] | You make her sick. | 你让她觉得恶心 |
[14:47] | She heard about you and that little girl. | 她听说过你和那个小女孩的事了 |
[14:50] | This is nothing but a price I promised myself I’d pay. and I’m paying it. | 这不过是我答应要付出的代价 现在我正在实现我的诺言 |
[14:54] | You don’t save a little girl’s life, then turn around and throw her to the dogs. | 你不能救了小女孩的命之后 转身就把她扔给一群狗 |
[14:59] | Not in my book you don’t. | 我做不到 |
[15:01] | They want a confession. They won’t get it. | 他们要我认罪 永远不可能 |
[15:07] | There was a letter from Nancy waiting when they put me in solitary. | 他们把我单独监禁的时候 南茜来了一封信 |
[15:11] | She calls herself “Cordelia” just like she promised. | 她自称”科迪莉亚” 就像她承诺的那样 |
[15:14] | She makes no mention of anything that would give her away. | 她没有提到任何可能泄漏她身份的东西 |
[15:19] | At first, I figure she’ll send another note or two | 刚开始的时候 我认为她会再写上一两封信 |
[15:21] | before her young mind moves on to better things. | 然后就慢慢把心思转移到别处 |
[15:25] | But every Thursday, another one arrives. | 但是每个星期四 总会收到新的一封信 |
[15:28] | What a sweet kid. | 真是个贴心的孩子 |
[15:30] | I do my best to keep my hand from shaking when I reach for it. | 每当我拆信时 都努力控制让手不要发抖 |
[15:34] | She’s the only friend I’ve got, the daughter I never had. | 她算是我唯一的朋友 算是我以前从未拥有过的女儿 |
[15:39] | My sweet Cordelia. | 我可爱的”科迪莉亚” |
[15:41] | Skinny little Nancy Callahan. | 瘦小的南茜•卡里汉 |
[15:45] | Eight years pass. | 八年过去了 |
[15:52] | Then comes a Thursday when I bound from my cot. | 终于有个星期四 当我困在自己的小牢房里 |
[15:55] | excited as a kid at Christmas. | 却像准备过圣诞节的兴奋孩子 |
[15:57] | only to find myself staring at the damn floor of my damn cell. | 狠狠地盯着小牢房的地板 |
[16:01] | Iooking for a letter from Nancy that isn’t there. | 等着南茜写来的信 然而却等不到 |
[16:05] | Then another Thursday with no letter. | 随后的一个星期四又没有信 |
[16:07] | Is she all right? | 她还好吗? |
[16:09] | Did something happen to her? | 她出事了吗? |
[16:12] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[16:14] | Two months now, not a word from Nancy. | 两个月了 没收到一封南茜的信 |
[16:18] | Did they find her? Did they get to her? | 他们找到她了吗? 他们抓住她了? |
[16:22] | Of course! Stupid old man. | 当然了 蠢老头 |
[16:25] | Do your math. Nancy’s 19 years old. | 自己算算吧 南茜已经十九岁了 |
[16:29] | How long did you expect her to keep writing? | 你还指望她能写多久呢? |
[16:31] | She was a saint to keep it up as long as she did. | 她能坚持这么久 已经很了不起了 |
[16:35] | She’s forgotten you. old man. | 她已经忘了你了 老头 |
[16:38] | You’re alone. | 你现在孤独一人了 |
[16:40] | You’re all alone. | 孤独一人 |
[16:50] | This guy smells awful, like bad food. | 这家伙闻起来真恶心 就像是发臭的食物 |
[16:54] | Like a corpse left in a garbage dumpster in the middle of summer. | 像夏天扔在垃圾箱里的尸体 |
[16:58] | He stinks so bad. I want to throw up. | 他太臭了 我要吐了 |
[17:11] | Practically knocked my head off. the bastard. | 他把我狠狠打晕了过去 这个狗娘养的 |
[17:14] | When I come to. I see it. | 当我苏醒过来 我看到了它 |
[17:17] | The same kind of envelope Nancy always uses. | 跟南茜使用的信封一模一样 |
[17:20] | but there’s no letter inside of it. | 但是里面没有信 |
[17:23] | There’s something soft. | 只有一个软软的东西 |
[17:25] | something that ought to be alive, a hunk of meat and bone | 好像本来是活的 一根带骨的肉 |
[17:29] | that ought to be the index finger of the right hand of a 19-year-old girl. | 一个十九岁少女右手的食指 |
[17:33] | How the hell did they find her? | 他们到底是怎么找到她的? |
[17:35] | She was so careful. | 她一直都很小心 |
[17:37] | She never gave away where she lives or where she works. | 她从来没说过她在哪里生活 或在哪里工作 |
[17:45] | I’ve got to get out. I’ve got to help her. | 我一定要出去 我要帮助她 |
[17:49] | Nothing else matters, not my life and not my pride. either. | 其他什么都不重要 生命和尊严都不重要 |
[17:54] | It’s only one final surrender they want. | 他们只是想要我屈服罢了 |
[17:56] | You got me. Roark. You beat me. | 你逮到我的弱点了 罗克 你赢了 |
[18:08] | I’ll get it, Claire. That’ll be Marv. | 我来接 克莱儿 应该是马福 |
[18:11] | He never sleeps. He’s always getting himself in deep. | 他从来不睡觉 从来不让自己陷得很深 |
[18:14] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[18:17] | What? | 什么? |
[18:19] | Hartigan. My God, it is you. | 哈迪根 天啊 居然是你 |
[18:22] | Yes, yes… | 对 对 |
[18:24] | I’ll get right on it. Right this second. | 我等一下就到 我立刻过去 |
[18:27] | I’ll be there by ten, I promise. | 我保证十点到 |
[18:32] | Lucille. She wouldn’t give up on me back before the trial. | 露西 她在判决之前 绝对不可能放弃我的 |
[18:36] | She almost slugged me when I stopped her from hiring a new attorney. | 当我阻止她雇用新的律师时 她几乎要痛扁我一顿 |
[18:40] | When I refused to plead innocent. she did slug me. | 当我拒绝为自己的清白抗辩时 她就狠狠地揍了我 |
[18:43] | If she hears what I’m gonna do, she’ll probably slug me again. | 等一下她听到我要讲的 她可能会再次好好修理我 |
[18:46] | Hartigan…Hot damn. | 哈迪根 你真该死 |
[18:56] | It’s like they were waiting for my call. | 他们好像等我的电话很久了 |
[18:58] | They’re ready to deal. They’re practically begging for a deal. | 一副早就准备好的样子 巴不得早早结案 |
[19:01] | They’re scared of something. | 也不知道他们在怕什么 |
[19:03] | One of them as much as promised me parole if you confess and express regret | 其中有人还承诺我 你一定能获得假释 只要你肯招认又有悔意 |
[19:06] | and all that other dumb crap that, of course, we won’t go for. | 反正就是类似的烂事 当然我们不可能屈服 |
[19:09] | We’re getting you out for time served, with no strings attached. | 我们要把你早日弄出来 不要再平白无故坐牢 |
[19:12] | Then we’re gonna sue those sorry sons of bitches for false prosecution. | 再立刻起诉那些混球 告他们诬告 |
[19:17] | You’re gonna be exonerated, and a very rich man. | 你就能无罪释放了 你会变成一个有钱人 |
[19:20] | – This isn’t like you think it is. – The hell it isn’t. | – 整件事并不是你想的那样 – 当然不是 |
[19:23] | Anyone can figure out who framed you, but even Senator Roark isn’t God. | 谁都知道是谁在设计你 可是就算参议员罗克也不是神 |
[19:26] | – You hung up the phone too soon. – We use the law, the press… | – 你电话挂得太快了 – 我们可以诉诸法律 媒体 |
[19:30] | – He will never know what hit him. – I’m gonna confess. | – 他绝不会料到他也有这一天 – 我要认罪 |
[19:34] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[19:37] | John Hartigan, crawling on his belly in front of a parole board? | 约翰•哈迪根放下身段 爬到假释官面前? |
[19:40] | Confessing to raping a little girl and blubbering for mercy? | 坦白自己强暴了小女孩 哭着求法官法外开恩? |
[19:44] | No, doesn’t work. | 不 行不通的 |
[19:46] | I’m going in there telling them I’m a twisted, wretched child molester, | 我要去告诉他们 我是个变态又可怜的奸童人渣 |
[19:51] | agreeing to anything they want from me. | 我要同意他们列出的所有罪状 |
[20:00] | All right, you son of a bitch | 好吧 你这个大混蛋 |
[20:04] | Let’s get this over with. | 我们去把事情了结吧 |
[20:10] | I say everything they want to hear. just the way they want to hear it. | 他们想听什么 我全都照他们的说法招出来 |
[20:16] | I tell them I’m a twisted. wretched child molester. | 我告诉他们我是心理变态 彻底完蛋的态童癖 |
[20:21] | I agree to everything they want from me. | 我承认他们抹黑我的一切指控 |
[20:26] | I love you Nancy. | 我爱你 南茜 |
[20:28] | 贝森市监狱 | |
[20:39] | It’s a lot of miles into town, Hartigan. | 离市区可远的很 哈迪根 |
[20:45] | – You care for a ride? – Long as you stay in front of me. | – 你要搭个便车吗? – 只要你待在我前面就行了 |
[20:49] | Prison’s made you paranoid. Talk about water under the bridge. | 坐牢让你变得多疑了 已经人事皆非了 |
[20:53] | Christ. | 真他妈的 |
[20:56] | Eight years. | 八年了 |
[20:59] | Yeah. Eight years. | 是啊 八年了 |
[21:04] | Well, if it’s any consolation to you… | 如果对你有点安慰的话… |
[21:08] | you made me hate myself. | 你让我憎恨自己了 |
[21:13] | – Any word from Eileen? – Yeah. | – 有爱琳的消息吗? – 有 |
[21:17] | She got remarried four years ago. | 她四年前再婚了 |
[21:23] | She had two kids. I’m sorry, John. | 还生了两个孩子 我很抱歉 约翰 |
[21:27] | Don’t be. | 用不着 |
[21:29] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[21:32] | Eileen always wanted kids. | 爱琳一直想要孩子 |
[21:35] | She’ll make a good mother. | 她一定是个好母亲 |
[21:39] | Like you said, Bob, water under the bridge. | 就像你说的 鲍勃 人事皆非了 |
[21:54] | Bob and I get on with our fond farewells to each other. | 鲍勃和我以彼此熟悉的方式分了手 |
[21:58] | then I go looking for the only human being on the planet who means a damn to me | 然后我就去找这个世界上 我唯一关心的人 |
[22:02] | Nancy. | 南茜 |
[22:03] | How could they have found out it was you writing all those letters to me? | 他们到底是怎么发现 是你一直在写那些信给我呢? |
[22:07] | How did they find out who you are? | 他们是怎么发现你的身份的? |
[22:10] | And what have they done to you. baby? | 还有他们对你做了什么 宝贝? |
[22:17] | Not a sound. | 一点声音也没有 |
[22:19] | No sign of life. | 没有生命的迹象 |
[22:22] | Has Roark gone to all this trouble just to torture a broken old man. | 罗克真的费了这么多心机 来折磨一个老头 |
[22:25] | Iike a kid poking at a fly when he’s already torn his wings off? | 就像一个小孩折断苍蝇的翅膀 还不停地捅它? |
[22:29] | What has he done to Nancy? | 他对南茜做了什么? |
[22:32] | It’s like all she ever does is read and study and write. | 看来她所做的就是读书和学习 |
[22:34] | 刑法 | |
[22:35] | No diary, no phone numbers or addresses written down anywhere. | 没有日记 没有写下来的电话或地址 |
[22:41] | Closest thing to a clue is a pack of matches from a lousy saloon. | 唯一的线索是一个低级酒吧的火柴盒 |
[22:45] | 卡迪酒吧 | |
[22:46] | It’s a long shot. but maybe she’s got some friends there. | 虽然希望渺茫 不过也许她在那里有朋友 |
[22:57] | A dead end. | 这下完了 |
[23:00] | Nancy wouldn’t have anything to do with a pack of drunks and losers like this. | 南茜不可能和这些酒鬼和窝囊废混在一起 |
[23:03] | But if there’s anything to be found here, the faintest lead to wherever Nancy is | 但是若有人绑架或伤害她 |
[23:07] | or whoever kidnapped her and mutilated her, this is the place. | 想知道什么线索的话 就得靠这个地方了 |
[23:11] | Excuse me, miss. Wondering if you could help me. I’m looking for somebody. | 打扰一下 小姐 我在找一个人 |
[23:16] | Cold night like this, everybody’s looking for somebody, stranger. | 这么冷的夜 大家都想要找人陪 |
[23:19] | It’s not like that. Her name is Nancy. | 不是这样的 她的名字叫南茜 |
[23:22] | Eyes to the stage, pilgrim. | 看舞台那边吧 色老头 |
[23:24] | She’s just warming up. | 她才刚暖身而已 |
[23:36] | Skinny little Nancy Callahan. | 瘦小的南茜•卡里汉 |
[23:39] | She grew up. | 她长大了 |
[23:41] | She filled out. | 身材火辣 |
[23:44] | Nancy Callahan. 19 years old. | 南茜•卡里汉 19岁 |
[23:49] | And here I was. expecting a skinny little bookworm. | 而且我居然还在想象着一个瘦小的书虫 |
[23:53] | maybe a bit too shy for her own good. | 也许她还会有点儿害羞 |
[23:56] | How little she told me about herself in all her letters for all those years. | 她很少在信里说自己的事 这些年来都这样 |
[24:06] | How the hell did they find her? | 他们到底是怎么找到她的? |
[24:09] | Then it hits me. | 我终于明白了 |
[24:11] | They were bluffing. | 他们在吓唬我 |
[24:15] | I’ve led them straight to her. | 是我把他们带到这里来了 |
[24:26] | She hasn’t spotted you yet. | 趁她还没看到你 |
[24:29] | Turn around and walk out the door. | 转身走出那扇门 |
[24:33] | Lead the creep outside. | 把那个混蛋引出去 |
[24:34] | Get that Beretta away from him somehow. and kill him. | 想办法把他的枪抢过来 然后杀了他 |
[24:40] | I’m just a horny ex-con watching an exotic dancer. | 我现在只是个好色的前科犯 在观赏脱衣舞演员而已 |
[24:44] | Just a few seconds and she’ll be safe. | 再过几秒钟她就安全了 |
[24:47] | No Nancy. Don’t notice me. | 不 南茜 别注意我 |
[24:50] | Don’t recognize me. | 别认出我 |
[25:03] | There’s no time to explain. | 没时间解释了 |
[25:05] | I’ve made a terrible mistake, put you in terrible danger. | 我犯了可怕的错误 害你的处境变得很危险 |
[25:09] | We need to get out of here right this second. | 我们必须离开这里 马上离开 |
[25:11] | Whatever you say, Hartigan. Let me throw some clothes on. | 就听你的 哈迪根 我去穿件衣服 |
[25:17] | And here I’d figured you’d forgotten all about me. Me and my dumb letters. | 还以为你已经把我忘了 还有我那些无聊的信 |
[25:22] | Kept me going. | 那些信帮助我撑到今天 |
[25:25] | Kept me from killing myself. | 让我不至于自杀 |
[25:29] | Hurry up, will you? | 动作快点 好吗? |
[25:37] | – Maybe I should drive. – Not a chance. | – 我来开吧 – 不行 |
[25:41] | Nobody but me can keep this heap running. | 除了我 没人能开得了这辆老爷车 |
[25:49] | Besides, from the sound of things, you might have to shoot somebody. | 而且看这个情况 你可能得开枪杀人 |
[25:53] | – I don’t have a gun. – Under the seat. | – 我没有枪 – 在座位底下 |
[25:58] | It’s loaded and it works. | 子弹已经上膛了 可以用 |
[26:02] | Yeah, this’ll do. | 是啊 可以用 |
[26:04] | Taken it to the range a couple of times. Kicks like a mule. | 我带到枪场玩了几次 火力很大 |
[26:12] | Hartigan, there’s so much I’ve wanted to say to you. | 哈迪根 我有很多话要跟你说 |
[26:17] | You’ve never been far from my thoughts. | 我从来没有停止想过你 |
[26:20] | I’ve lain awake nights, thinking of you. | 我曾在半夜里 清醒地躺在床上 想着你 |
[26:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[26:26] | Keep driving, Nancy. Keep driving and keep the car on the road! | 继续开 南茜 别停下来 让车留在道上 |
[26:34] | She’s counting on you, old man. | 她就全靠你了 老家伙 |
[26:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[26:38] | Prove you’re still worth a damn. | 证明你仍是条好汉 |
[26:46] | Try and keep it on the road, Nancy! | 试着让车在道上开 南茜 |
[26:52] | He’s a decent shot. | 他的枪法不错 |
[26:54] | He’s got skill. but he’s in too much of a hurry. | 技巧很好 可是他太心急了 |
[26:56] | Throwing away bullets like they were candy. | 子弹就像糖果一样被浪费 |
[27:04] | He doesn’t know how to take his time. | 他不知道怎么沉住气 |
[27:06] | Aim careful and look the devil in the eye. | 仔细瞄准 盯着目标 |
[27:17] | Stop the car, Nancy. Gotta confirm the kill. | 停车 南茜 我要确定他死了没 |
[27:20] | – What? – Stop the car, now! | – 什么? – 停车 现在 |
[27:22] | Right. Stop the car, confirm the kill. | 对 停车 看看死了没 |
[27:32] | Sorry, I got a little rattled. | 对不起 我有点吓到了 |
[27:35] | It’s OK. You did great. Sit tight. I’ll be right back. | 没关系 你做得很好 待这里别动 我马上回来 |
[27:39] | No! Let me stay close. | 不 让我跟着你 |
[27:41] | Nothing can happen to me when I’m with you. | 跟你在一起 我什么都不怕 |
[27:44] | Please? Let me stay close. | 求求你 让我跟着你好吗? |
[27:57] | The stink, I almost gag. | 臭气熏天 我几乎要吐了 |
[28:01] | His blood smells even worse than he does. | 他的血比他的人还要臭 |
[28:03] | – Jesus. – And it’s all over the place. | – 老天 – 流得到处都是 |
[28:06] | But the creep himself. he’s gone. | 但是那个怪物不见了 |
[28:10] | We’re out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[28:12] | The sirens, I used to welcome the sound. | 警笛声 我以前喜欢这声音 |
[28:17] | There’s nothing to do now but find a place to hole up for the night, | 咪咪旅馆 除了找个地方待上一晚 现在什么都做不了 |
[28:20] | get Nancy calmed down, and figure out what on Earth I’m going to do next. | 帮助南茜镇静下来 弄清楚下一步该做什么 |
[28:24] | The stink, somehow it stays with us all the way to the motel. | 那股恶臭好像一直跟着我们到了旅馆 |
[28:29] | Nancy, I went to your apartment. | 南茜 我去过你的住处 |
[28:31] | Your window was thrown wide open. The rooms looked almost empty. | 窗户都开着 房间几乎是空的 |
[28:35] | That’s why I was sure you’d been kidnapped. | 我还以为你被绑架了 |
[28:37] | My window? Robbed again? That’s the third time this year! | 我的窗户?又被盗窃了?这是今年的第三次了 |
[28:41] | I swore if I ever saw you again, I’d show you I grew up strong. | 我发过誓我要是还能见到你 我一定要表现坚强 |
[28:45] | But there I was, just like before, scared and helpless. | 可是我还是那样胆小而无助 |
[28:48] | – I’m such an asshole. – You should sit down. | – 我真是个白痴 – 你应该坐下来 |
[28:52] | You’ll feel a little bit better if you sit down. | 坐下来 你会感觉好一些 |
[28:56] | I’ve never been all that good with people. | 我一向都不太会安慰别人 |
[28:58] | When it comes to reassuring a traumatized 19-year-old. | 尤其是要我安慰一个受到惊吓的十九岁小姑娘 |
[29:02] | I’m as expert as a palsy victim doing brain surgery with a pipe wrench. | 我就像一个低能的智障儿要用螺丝起子替病人动手术 |
[29:05] | It’s always been you, Hartigan. | 你一点都没变 哈迪根 |
[29:08] | All these years. | 这么多年了 |
[29:12] | It’s just nerves making you say that, Nancy. | 你只是一时紧张而已 南茜 |
[29:14] | You’re just exhausted. You need to sleep. | 你只是累了 需要睡一觉 |
[29:18] | – Sleep with me. – Stop it, Nancy! | – 跟我睡吧 – 别说了 南茜 |
[29:21] | Eight years. | 八年了 |
[29:23] | Why do you think I kept writing you those letters? | 你以为我为何一直写信给你? |
[29:27] | It wasn’t just gratitude. | 不仅仅是因为感激 |
[29:29] | I tried to fall in love with boys. | 我试过去爱别的男孩子 |
[29:33] | Even thought I did once or twice. | 有一两次我以为我恋爱了 |
[29:35] | But I was already in love…with you. | 可是我真正爱的人…是你 |
[29:40] | No. | 不行 |
[30:17] | There’s wrong and there’s wrong and then there’s this. | 这是错的 这是不对的 |
[30:21] | For God’s sakes, you’re just a kid! | 上帝啊 你只是个孩子 |
[30:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:31] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[30:33] | With all my heart. | 全心全意 |
[30:37] | Cold shower, it helps. | 冲个冷水澡 会有帮助 |
[30:40] | No, Nancy. | 不 南茜 |
[30:45] | Recognize my voice, Hartigan? | 听出我的声音了吗 哈迪根? |
[30:47] | Recognize my voice, you piece of shit cop? | 听出我的声音了吗 你这个狗屎警察 |
[30:51] | I look different, but I bet you can recognize my voice. | 我看起来不一样了 但我肯定你能听出我的声音 |
[30:55] | Sure. I recognize your voice, Junior. | 当然了 我记得你的声音 小罗克 |
[31:02] | Everything’s gone straight to hell. | 一切都糟透了 |
[31:04] | I’ve been suckered into betraying the only friend I’ve got. | 我上当了 害我出卖了我唯一的朋友 |
[31:07] | and put her in the hands of a murdering rapist I thought I’d put down for good. | 亲手把她交给一个 我自以为早就被我摆平的强奸杀人犯 |
[31:11] | Suckered by a spoiled brat son of a senator. | 我被一个被溺坏的小杂碎给设计了 |
[31:15] | It’s all gone to hell. | 一切都完了 |
[31:17] | Klump, it’s me. | 克朗波 是我 |
[31:19] | I got a dead man needs to be fetched. | 我手上有个死人要处理 |
[31:22] | I want you to set me up for a party. | 我要你帮我开一个派对 |
[31:24] | I’ve already got the girl, you dumb shit! | 我抓到女孩了 蠢货 |
[31:27] | Hey, it better be perfect or I’m calling my dad! | 你最好给我准备好一点 不然我会打电话给我爸 |
[31:30] | My tools better be clean and sharp. | 我的工具最好要干净 锋利 |
[31:32] | It better be ready! It better be perfect! | 最好给我准备好 最好要完美 |
[31:37] | I get to do whatever I want, however I want, whenever I want it! | 我要想干什么就干什么 怎么干 何时干 都随我 |
[31:43] | My dad, I’d love him if I didn’t hate him. | 我老子 真不知道该爱他还是恨他 |
[31:46] | He spent a fortune hiring every expert on the planet | 他花了好多钱请了最顶尖的专家 |
[31:49] | to grow back that equipment you blew off from between my legs, | 把我的老二给修好了 |
[31:52] | just so the old fart can hold out some kind of hope of having a grandkid. | 只是为了让他能有个孙子 |
[31:57] | Although, as you can see, there were some side effects. | 虽然看得出来 是会有些副作用 |
[32:01] | I’m not complaining, though. Since you’ve been gone, | 不过我不是在抱怨 你走了 |
[32:03] | I’ve been having the time of my life. | 我过得可爽了 |
[32:05] | And now you’ve led me back to your darling Cordelia. | 现在你把可爱的”科迪莉亚”双手奉上给我 |
[32:09] | We all wondered who wrote all those letters. | 否则我们之前对写信一无所知 |
[32:11] | She left not a clue. | 她一点线索都没有留 |
[32:14] | Clever girl. And so pretty, so pretty. | 聪明的女孩啊 真美丽 |
[32:20] | A little old for my taste, but I can forgive that just this once. | 虽然老了点 不太合我的口味 不过这次就凑合凑合 |
[32:24] | Nancy, don’t scream. | 南茜 不要尖叫 |
[32:27] | Whatever he does to you, don’t scream. | 不管他对你做什么 不要尖叫 |
[32:30] | She’ll scream. I’m gonna take all night doing dear old Nancy. | 她一定会叫 我会花一整夜好好玩玩你可爱的南茜 |
[32:34] | And you’re gonna die knowing that it’s all your fault. | 你知道这全都是你的错 |
[32:38] | They’ve all screamed, Hartigan. | 她们都会尖叫的 哈迪根 |
[32:41] | Dozens of them, maybe a hundred. | 几十个 也许有上百个 |
[32:43] | Eight years’ worth. Every one of them has screamed. | 这八年来 每一个女孩都有尖叫 |
[32:47] | And if there weren’t so many people hereabout, | 要不是这附近人太多 |
[32:49] | I would show you how I’m gonna make dear old Nancy scream. | 我就会给你看 我会怎么样让她尖叫 |
[32:53] | It’s gonna be one hell of a show! | 这场表演将会很精彩 |
[33:05] | This is it. No way to fight it now. | 就这样了 结束了 |
[33:08] | No hope left. | 没有希望了 |
[33:11] | No chance. | 没有机会了 |
[33:12] | This is it. This is the end. | 就这样了 结束了 |
[33:19] | No. | 不 |
[33:21] | Give it a shot. old man. Keep your neck tight. Move. | 放手一试啊 老头 绷紧脖子撞窗户 快 |
[33:25] | The window, maybe there’s an alarm. The window. | 窗户也许有装警报器 往窗户撞去 |
[33:29] | Keep your neck tight, goddamn it! Stay conscious! | 绷紧脖子 他妈的 保持清醒 |
[33:32] | Stay conscious. | 保持清醒 |
[33:35] | No alarm. | 没有警报器 |
[33:36] | The glass! Cut the rope. | 玻璃碎片! 割断绳子 |
[33:39] | You can do it. You can do it. | 你做得到 你做得到的 |
[33:42] | It is inclement upon me | 我不得不跟你说 |
[33:43] | to comment with marked displeasure on your rash impulsiveness | 你怎么会选一辆这么招摇的车子 |
[33:48] | in selecting such an eye-catching and impractical car to heist, Mr.Shlubb. | 这样谁都知道这辆车是抢来的 斯朗波先生 |
[33:55] | Protest though you might, Mr. Klump, | 或许你会抗议 克朗波先生 |
[33:57] | you must nonetheless admit the phallic magistry of said Ferrari’s performance. | 但是你一定也同意一般人对法拉利性能的看法 |
[34:02] | An engine of Cyclopean power throbs beneath this steel stallion’s hood. | 彻底臣服于它极其阳刚的魅力之下 |
[34:07] | Irrelevant to said mission is the following query, which I now put forth to you. | 至于这次的任务 我有非常重要的问题要问你 |
[34:13] | Wherein this most streamlined and trunkless of transports | 虽然这辆酷炫的跑车马力超强 |
[34:19] | boner-inspiring though it may be | 但是它没有后车厢 |
[34:22] | wherein are we to reposit our recently deceased cargo? | 我们要把刚死不久的尸体放在哪里? |
[34:29] | A worthy concern. | 你的顾虑很有道理 |
[34:32] | Neatly elucidated. | 也点出了问题所在 |
[34:38] | I can only express puzzlement that borders on alarm. | 这样的困惑让我很不安 |
[34:46] | Tell me where Roark takes the girls or I’ll cut your damn head off! | 告诉我 罗克把女孩带到了哪里 不然把你脖子切掉 |
[34:50] | In plain English, creep! | 讲人听得懂的话 垃圾 |
[34:52] | The answer you seek is rural, even agrarian. | 你要找的地方在乡下 |
[34:57] | The farm! | 一座农场中 |
[35:00] | That’s all I need to hear. Every cop on the force | 这就够了 每个警察都知道他的农场 |
[35:03] | knows about the Roark family’s farm and to stay away from it. | 也因为如此 他们都离得远远的 |
[35:07] | Shlubb and Klump were packing an arsenal. | 那两个小混混带了一堆武器 |
[35:09] | Once things get loud. I’ll probably have use for the cannons. | 必要的时候 我会拿来用 |
[35:12] | But at first. I’ll have to play it quiet. | 不过我得先悄悄潜进去 |
[35:15] | Quiet and nasty. | 安静而血腥 |
[35:18] | Nancy’s car, six miles from the farm. | 南茜的车 离农场还有六英里 |
[35:22] | “Nobody but me can keep this heap running. ” she told me. | 她说过 除了她没人能开那辆车 |
[35:25] | Good girl. The car stalled out on that yellow bastard | 好女孩 这辆车被黄杂种开到半路熄了火 |
[35:29] | and you didn’t tell him how to start it up again. | 你没告诉他怎么重新发动 |
[35:31] | You kept your mouth shut. I’ll bet Junior was furious. | 你要忍住别叫 我知道小罗克一定抓狂了 |
[35:35] | I’ll bet he slapped you around something fierce. | 我知道他一定会恶狠狠地修理你 |
[35:38] | But you stayed strong. You bought a few extra minutes. | 可是你一直很坚强 还成功拖延了一些时间 |
[35:42] | There’s still a chance, Nancy. | 还有机会的 南茜 |
[35:44] | Don’t scream. | 不要尖叫 |
[35:47] | I ditch the car a mile or so from the farm and make my way through the woods. | 我把车扔在离农场不远的地方 徒步穿过树林 |
[35:51] | I’m not halfway there when it hits. | 还没走到一半 我的心脏出了问题 |
[35:56] | My heart. Can’t be my heart. | 我的心脏 不可能啊 |
[35:59] | I was cured. | 已经治好了才对 |
[36:02] | Bad cough, blood in it. | 咳嗽得很厉害 咳出来的都是血 |
[36:06] | Doesn’t matter now. | 无所谓了 |
[36:07] | I don’t have to stay alive that much longer anyway. | 我反正不用活太久 |
[36:15] | Rotten way to kill a man, but it’s quiet. | 杀人手法很卑劣 但可以不打草惊蛇 |
[36:24] | Hate yourself later. | 以后再责备自己吧 |
[36:38] | You’re only making this worse for yourself, you stupid cow! | 你只是在害你自己而已 蠢婊子 |
[36:50] | Do you think I’m tired? | 你以为我累了? |
[36:53] | Is that it? Do you think I’m getting tired? | 就这么简单? 你真的以为我累了? |
[36:55] | You’re the one who’s gonna crack! | 你才是那个会崩溃的人 |
[36:58] | You’ll crack! | 你会受不了的 |
[37:00] | You’ll cry and beg! | 你会哭着求我 |
[37:03] | You’ll scream! | 你会尖叫 |
[37:05] | Oh, yeah, you’ll scream, you big, fat, ugly cow! | 你一定会尖叫的 你这个又肥又丑的母牛 |
[37:09] | You’ll scream! | 你一定会尖叫的 |
[37:17] | You’re thinking the whip was the worst I could do? | 你以为我只会用鞭子抽吗? |
[37:20] | That was foreplay. | 那只是前戏罢了 |
[37:23] | Hartigan was right about you. | 哈迪根说的对 |
[37:26] | You can’t get it up unless I scream. | 我不尖叫 你就无法勃起 |
[37:30] | You’re pathetic! | 你真是个可怜虫 |
[37:33] | You’re pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[37:38] | It’s not wise at all to make fun of me like that. | 你这样嘲笑我是很不明智的 |
[37:42] | It brings out the worst in me. | 我会拿出更多恶毒的手段 |
[37:52] | Stupid old man! | 蠢老头 |
[37:53] | In too much of a hurry. | 你太心急了 |
[37:57] | Damn! It can’t be! | 妈的 不可能 |
[38:01] | Charging in like Galahad. just like I told myself I wouldn’t! | 我跟自己说了不能操之过急 |
[38:04] | Stupid old man! | 蠢老头 |
[38:06] | – You tagged him good! – Don’t take no chances. Perforate the fool. | – 干得好 – 别冒险 把他干掉 |
[38:14] | Good advice. | 好主意 |
[38:27] | Give it up, Junior. | 放弃吧 小罗克 |
[38:29] | It’s over. Let her go. | 结束了 放开她 |
[38:31] | You’re dreaming, Hartigan! | 别作梦了 哈迪根 |
[38:33] | I get to see your eyes while I fillet the woman of your dreams right in front of you! | 我要当着你的面 杀了你心爱的女人 |
[38:38] | Look at you! You’re about to keel over! | 看看你 你都快死了 |
[38:41] | You can’t even lift that cannon! | 连枪都举不起来了 |
[38:44] | Sure, I can. | 我当然可以 |
[38:53] | You gave me a scare there for a second there, old man. | 你还真吓到我了 老家伙 |
[38:56] | Nancy, I’m sorry. | 南茜 对不起 |
[39:00] | I’m taking no chances with you. | 我不会给你机会的 |
[39:05] | First I soften you up, and then it’s showtime. | 我先把你解决了 然后再好好整治她 |
[39:12] | Here it comes. | 来了 |
[39:16] | It’s gonna hurt. | 会很疼的 |
[39:17] | You’re right about that. | 你说的对 |
[39:23] | Sucker. | 蠢驴 |
[39:29] | I take away his weapon. | 我把他的刀丢掉 |
[39:32] | Both of them. | 把他的命根子扯断 |
[39:45] | Eight long years, son of a bitch! | 八年了 你这个畜牲 |
[39:50] | After a while, all I’m doing is pounding wet chunks of bone into the floorboards. | 过了一会 我意识到我只是在打一滩烂肉 |
[39:54] | so I stop. | 就停手了 |
[39:57] | So long, Junior. | 再见了 小罗克 |
[40:00] | Been a pleasure. | 亲手解决你是我的荣幸 |
[40:08] | I didn’t scream, Hartigan, not once. | 我没有尖叫 哈迪根 一次也没有 |
[40:12] | I didn’t scream. | 我没有尖叫 |
[40:14] | I know it, baby. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[40:16] | You grew up strong. | 你已经变得很坚强了 |
[40:30] | By the time I get her to the car. Nancy stops shaking. | 在我们回到车子之前 南茜不再发抖了 |
[40:34] | Her skin is warm again. She’s herself again. | 她的身体已经暖和了 她恢复了正常 |
[40:38] | Thanks for remembering my coat. | 谢谢你记得带我的大衣 |
[40:41] | And for all the little things. | 还有其它的那些事情 |
[40:44] | Like saving my life, twice. | 你两次救了我的命 |
[40:49] | – You better get rolling. – You’re not coming along? | – 你最好现在离开 – 你不跟我一起走? |
[40:52] | No. I have friends on their way, to collect evidence. | 不 我找了朋友来搜集证据 |
[40:57] | I’m gonna blow this whole sick mess wide open. | 我要揭发这整件事 |
[41:00] | I’m gonna clear my name. | 证明自己的清白 |
[41:02] | I’m gonna put Senator Roark behind bars where he belongs. | 然后把罗克参议员关进监狱 |
[41:06] | I can’t lose you, not again. | 我不能再失去你 |
[41:12] | You’ll never lose me, Nancy. | 你不会失去我的 南茜 |
[41:28] | Nancy Callahan, the love of my life. | 南茜•卡里汉 我一生的最爱 |
[41:33] | Shame to lie to her. I hope she forgives me for it. | 很遗憾要对她撒谎 我希望她能原谅我 |
[41:38] | Get Senator Roark behind bars? Sure. | 把罗克参议员送到牢房里去? 想都别想 |
[41:41] | And maybe after I’ve pulled off that miracle, I’ll go and punch out God. | 如果我能扳倒他 我连上帝都能打败 |
[41:45] | There isn’t a prosecutor in the state who’ll go after Senator Roark. | 全州没有一位检察官敢起诉罗克参议员 |
[41:49] | I killed his only son. | 我杀了他唯一的儿子 |
[41:51] | The bloodline is cut. | 断了他的血脉 |
[41:53] | Roark’s lost his goddamn legacy. | 罗克家族就此断子绝孙了 |
[41:56] | He’ll use all his power to get revenge on me. | 他会尽其所能来报复我 |
[41:59] | He’ll go after me through Nancy. He’ll find her again. | 他会利用我再次找上南茜 |
[42:03] | There’ll be no end to it. | 她会永无安宁之日 |
[42:05] | She’ll never be safe. | 她永远都不会安全 |
[42:08] | Not as long as I’m alive. | 只要我还活着就不行 |
[42:10] | There’s only one way to beat him. | 只有一种方法能打败他 |
[42:13] | An old man dies. | 老头死掉 |
[42:16] | a young woman lives. | 小女孩活下来 |
[42:20] | Fair trade. | 公平交易 |
[42:25] | I love you, Nancy. | 我爱你 南茜 |
[47:28] | 顾客至上 | |
[47:47] | She shivers in the wind like the last leaf on a dying tree. | 她在冷风中颤抖 犹如枯树上的最后一片叶子 |
[47:55] | I let her hear my footsteps. | 我让她听到我的脚步 |
[48:00] | She only goes stiff for a moment. | 她只是身体微微僵了一下 |
[48:03] | Care for a smoke? | 抽支烟吗? |
[48:08] | Sure. I’ll take one. | 好啊 给我一支 |
[48:11] | Are you as bored by that crowd as I am? | 你也跟我一样觉得宴会很无聊吗? |
[48:15] | I didn’t come here for the party. I came here for you. | 我不是为了宴会而来 我是为了你 |
[48:21] | I’ve watched you for days. | 我已经注意你好几天了 |
[48:25] | You’re everything a man could ever want. | 你拥有男人渴望的一切 |
[48:29] | It’s not just your face, | 不仅仅你的容貌 |
[48:31] | your figure, or your voice. | 身材或声音 |
[48:39] | It’s your eyes. | 最重要的是你的双眸 |
[48:42] | All the things I see in your eyes. | 我在你眼中看到的一切 |
[48:48] | What is it you see in my eyes? | 你在我眼中看到了什么? |
[48:55] | I see a crazy calm. | 我看到令人疯狂的冷静 |
[48:59] | You’re sick of running. | 你厌倦了逃避 |
[49:04] | You’re ready to face what you have to face. | 你已经准备好面对该面对的 |
[49:07] | But you don’t want to face it alone. | 可是你不想单独面对 |
[49:11] | No. | 没错 |
[49:13] | I don’t want to face it alone. | 我不想一个人面对 |
[49:23] | The wind rises electric. | 一阵微风令人心情悸动 |
[49:26] | She’s soft and warm and almost weightless. | 她是如此柔软和温热 轻盈的身躯几乎没有重量 |
[49:30] | Her perfume a sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. | 她的香水味带着甜美的承诺 我不禁湿了眼眶 |
[49:35] | I tell her that everything will be all right. | 我跟她说 一切都会没事的 |
[49:39] | That I’ll save her from whatever she’s scared of and take her far, far away. | 我会让她不再感到恐惧 还会带她远离她害怕的一切 |
[49:47] | I tell her I love her. | 我告诉她我爱她 |
[49:54] | The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. | 消音器减弱的枪声 犹如呢喃 |
[50:00] | I hold her close until she’s gone. | 我抱紧她直到她失去气息 |
[50:05] | I’ll never know what she was running from. | 我永远不会知道她究竟在逃避什么 |
[50:11] | I’ll cash her check in the morning. | 明早我会用她的命去兑现支票 |
[50:32] | 法兰克•米勒的罪恶之城 | |
[50:44] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[50:46] | Oh, Mom, don’t go on like that. | 妈 不要这样 |
[50:49] | It’s not the city. I could’ve gotten in a traffic accident anywhere. | 不是因为在城里 在哪里都一样出车祸 |
[50:54] | Yeah, just a fracture. The doctor said it’s a clean break. | 是啊 只是骨折 医生说骨折处很完整 |
[50:58] | It should be right as rain in no time. | 马上就会好的 |
[51:19] | Turn the right corner in Sin City | 在罪恶之城的每个角落 |
[51:23] | and you can find anything. | 你能找到任何东西 |
[51:27] | Becky. | 贝琪 |
[51:31] | Care for a smoke? | 要来支烟吗? |
[51:36] | Love you, too, Mom. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[51:40] | Anything. | 任何东西 |
[55:55] | 不得好死 | |
[56:08] | The night is hot as hell. | 晚上热得像地狱一样 |
[56:10] | It’s a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town. | 烂房间 烂旅馆 烂城镇 |
[56:15] | I’m staring at a goddess. | 我盯着一个女神看 |
[56:17] | She’s telling me she wants me. | 她正告诉我她想要我 |
[56:20] | I’m not gonna waste one more second wondering how I’ve gotten so lucky. | 我不想再浪费一秒钟去想我怎么会这么幸运 |
[56:24] | I want you. | 我要你 |
[56:28] | She smells like angels ought to smell. | 她身上散发出天使的气息 |
[56:35] | The perfect woman. | 完美的女人 |
[56:41] | The goddess. | 女神 |
[56:47] | I need you. | 我要你 |
[56:51] | Goldie. | 歌蒂 |
[56:53] | She says her name is Goldie. | 她说她的名字叫歌蒂 |
[57:04] | Three hours later and my head is feeling several sizes too big. | 三小时后 我的头肿到快爆了 |
[57:07] | And that cold thing happens to my stomach. | 一股寒意从我胃部开始冒出 |
[57:10] | And I realize Goldie’s dead. Not a mark on her. | 然后我意识到歌蒂已经死了 身上没有任何伤痕 |
[57:15] | You’d have to check her pulse or notice those perfect breasts of hers | 如果没有检查她的脉搏 或是注意到她胸前完美的乳房 |
[57:18] | aren’t moving like they would if she was breathing. | 已经没有起伏 很难发现她已经死了 |
[57:21] | She was murdered and I was right here when it happened. | 她被谋杀了 而且发生时我在现场 |
[57:24] | Lying next to her. stone drunk. just like she was. | 就躺在她旁边 跟她一样醉得不省人事 |
[57:29] | Damn it. Goldie. Who were you and who wanted you dead? | 歌蒂 你究竟是谁?谁要置你于死地? |
[57:33] | Who were you besides an angel of mercy. | 除了你和慈悲的天使 |
[57:35] | giving a two-time loser like me the night of his life? | 谁会让我这个怪胎拥有这么美好的一晚? |
[57:39] | It sure as hell wasn’t my looks. | 我长得这么丑 |
[57:42] | So why the sleazy saloon? | 你为什么到那间烂酒吧? |
[57:45] | Why the kindness. Goldie? | 为何要如此眷顾我 歌蒂? |
[57:49] | The cops, they’re telling me too much. | 条子的出现如此迅速 透露出太多的讯息 |
[57:53] | showing up before anybody but me and the killer | 除了我和凶手以外 其他人都还没发现才对 |
[57:55] | could know there’s been a murder. | 一定是有人付了很多钱 |
[57:57] | Somebody paid good money for this frame. | 设下这个圈套 |
[58:01] | No reason at all to play it quiet. | 我没理由闷着背黑锅 |
[58:03] | No reason to play it any way but my way. | 也没理由不亲自出面解决 |
[58:11] | Whoever killed you is gonna pay. Goldie. | 不管是谁杀了你 他都要付出代价 |
[58:19] | Open up, police! | 开门 警察! |
[58:21] | I’ll be right out. | 我这就出来 |
[58:52] | I don’t know why you died. Goldie. | 我不知道你为什么会死 歌蒂 |
[58:58] | I don’t know why and I don’t know how I never even met you before tonight. | 我不知道为什么 明明今晚之前我们素昧平生 |
[59:02] | but you were a friend and more when I needed one. | 但是你在我最需要的时候陪着我 |
[59:06] | And when I find out who did it. | 只要让我发现是谁干的 |
[59:09] | it won’t be quick and quiet like it was with you. | 我绝不会轻易放过他 也不会让他死得像你一样安详 |
[59:12] | It’ll be loud and nasty, my kind of kill. | 我会用我的方式 凶残又狠毒 |
[59:16] | And when his eyes go dead. the hell I send him to | 让他痛不欲生 等他闭起眼睛时 |
[59:19] | will seem like heaven after what I’ve done to him. | 他会觉得跟我的虐杀相比 他进的地狱就像天堂让他解脱 |
[59:22] | I love you. Goldie. | 我爱你 歌蒂 |
[59:46] | Claire? | 克莱儿? |
[59:57] | Now, don’t worry, Lucille. I was just grazed. | 别担心 露西 我只是受点擦伤 |
[1:00:01] | – You got any beers around this place? – No way am I giving you any alcohol. | – 这里有啤酒吗? – 我不会给你酒喝 |
[1:00:06] | Besides, it’s not what you came here for anyway, is it? | 况且 你也不是为了喝酒才来 对吧? |
[1:00:11] | No. | 不是 |
[1:00:12] | Go ahead. You’re worse without ’em. | 拿去 没有它你会更糟 |
[1:00:15] | Thanks. You’re the best. | 谢谢 你对我最好了 |
[1:00:18] | Lucille’s my parole officer. | 露西是我的假释官 |
[1:00:20] | She’s a dyke, but God knows why. | 她是个女同性恋 天晓得为什么 |
[1:00:22] | With that body of hers she could have any man she wants. | 她的身材这么火辣 要什么样的男人都行 |
[1:00:26] | The pills come from a girlfriend who’s a shrink. | 药是她精神科医生女友给的 |
[1:00:29] | She tried to analyze me once but she got too scared. | 她试过要分析我这个人 但她后来被吓坏了 |
[1:00:34] | Haven’t seen you like this in a while. | 很久没看你这么狼狈了 |
[1:00:37] | – Got in a fight with some cops. – Didn’t happen to kill any of them, did ya? | – 刚跟条子起了冲突 – 你没失手杀人吧? |
[1:00:41] | Not that I know of. But they know they’ve been in a fight, that’s for damn sure. | 就我所知 没有 可是他们倒是吃足了苦头 |
[1:00:45] | How the hell do you suppose I’m gonna square this with the board? | 你要我怎么为你的行为辩护? |
[1:00:48] | There ain’t no squaring it. Not this time. | 不用了 这次不必了 |
[1:00:51] | This isn’t some barroom brawl. | 这次不是发生在酒吧的争执 |
[1:00:54] | Or some creep with a gas can trying to torch someone. | 也不是拿汽油罐纵火 |
[1:00:57] | Hey, hey. This is big. | 嘿 听着 这次事情大条 |
[1:00:59] | – Settle down, Marv. Take another pill. – Hey, there ain’t no settlin’ down! | – 冷静点 马福 再吃一颗药 – 我根本无法冷静 |
[1:01:03] | This is blood for blood, and by the gallons. | 我要血债血还 加倍讨回公道 |
[1:01:06] | This is the old days and the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. | 过去铤而走险 逞凶斗狠的时代 |
[1:01:10] | They’re back. There’s no choices left. | 又回来了 情势逼我没有选择 |
[1:01:14] | And I’m ready for war. | 而且我已经准备好开战 |
[1:01:15] | Prison was hell for you, Marv. It’s gonna be life this time. | 坐牢跟下地狱没两样 马福 这次你会被关到死 |
[1:01:20] | Hell’s waking up every goddamn day and not even knowing why you’re here. | 每天醒来仿佛置身地狱 甚至不知身在何处 |
[1:01:25] | But I’m out now. | 我已经没这种感觉了 |
[1:01:27] | It took somebody who was kind to me getting killed to do it. | 她对我很好却被杀害 我不得不解决 |
[1:01:30] | But I’m out. I know exactly what I gotta do. | 反正我豁出去了 我非常清楚我要做什么 |
[1:01:37] | Now for Gladys. Sweet Gladys. | 现在我要去拿我的葛拉蒂斯枪 我亲爱的葛拉蒂斯枪 |
[1:01:41] | But I’ll have to sneak past Mom. | 但是我得先跟老妈打个照面 |
[1:01:43] | And her ears have gotten a whole lot better since she went blind. | 自从她眼睛看不见之后 她的听力变得比往常还要敏锐 |
[1:01:51] | Mom still hasn’t changed a thing in this room. | 老妈没动过房间里任何东西 |
[1:01:54] | Every week she dusts it all off so it looks like it was only yesterday that I moved out. | 她每周都会把房间打扫一遍 好像我昨天才搬出去一样 |
[1:02:00] | Every time I come visit. she has me sleepin’ here. | 每次我回来看她 她总要我睡在这里 |
[1:02:03] | and the old smells make me cry like they do right now. | 那熟悉的味道总让我想哭 就像现在一样 |
[1:02:07] | I knew Gladys would be safe here. | 我知道 把葛拉蒂斯枪放在这里很安全 |
[1:02:10] | I call her Gladys after one of the sisters from school. | 我把它取名为”葛拉蒂斯” 是因为学校里的一位修女 |
[1:02:13] | She’s almost lived up to the name. | 她的人就和名字一样美丽 |
[1:02:16] | For a while we just get the feel of each other back. Good as ever. | 即使到了现在 我们对彼此的感觉 一直都没变 |
[1:02:21] | I tell her about Goldie. and what we have to do. | 我跟她讲了歌蒂的事情 还有我们要做什么事 |
[1:02:25] | Marvin? | 马福? |
[1:02:27] | Is that you, baby? | 是你吗 宝贝? |
[1:02:29] | Yes, Mom. I’m sorry I woke you up. | 是我 妈妈 抱歉把你吵醒了 |
[1:02:32] | I couldn’t sleep for the worry. There were men here lookin’ for you. | 我很担心你 都睡不着 有一些人来这里找过你 |
[1:02:36] | They weren’t police. | 他们不是警察 |
[1:02:39] | It was about my job. | 他们是为了我的工作来的 |
[1:02:41] | I got a new job. It’s night work. | 我找到新工作了 是大夜班的工作 |
[1:02:45] | What did you do to your face? | 你的脸怎么了? |
[1:02:48] | I cut myself shaving. | 我刮胡子时不小心割到的 |
[1:02:51] | You’re getting confused again, aren’t you? | 你是不是又感到困惑了? |
[1:02:55] | Mom, I feel better than I have in years. | 妈 这几年我已经好很多了 |
[1:03:04] | So you were scared. weren’t you. Goldie? | 所以你当时怕得要死 对吗 歌蒂? |
[1:03:06] | Somebody wanted you dead and you knew it. | 你早就知道有人要你死 |
[1:03:09] | So you hit the saloons, the bad places, | 所以你干脆来到酒馆这种龙蛇杂处的地方 |
[1:03:12] | looking for the biggest, meanest lug around and finding me. | 找个块头最大又最暴躁的家伙 因此你就找上我 |
[1:03:16] | Well, I’m gonna find that son of a bitch that killed you, | 我一定会把杀你的龟儿子揪出来 |
[1:03:19] | and I’m gonna give him the hard goodbye. | 然后让他不得好死 |
[1:03:23] | Walk down the right back alley in Sin City… | 走在罪恶之城的小巷里… |
[1:03:26] | – Leave your hands off Nancy. -…and you could find anything. | – 别用你的脏手碰南茜 – …你能找到任何你要的东西 |
[1:03:29] | That coat looks like Baghdad. | 你的外套看起来糟糕透了 |
[1:03:32] | So does your face. Take off! | 和你的猪脸很配 脱掉! |
[1:03:41] | He’s new here, Marv. He didn’t know. | 他是新来的 马福 他不知道你是谁 |
[1:03:44] | Kadie’s is my kind of joint. | 卡迪是合我口味的酒吧 |
[1:03:48] | Nancy’s just getting started with her gig. but already the crowd’s breathing hard. | 南茜才刚上台表演 台下的人就开始呼吸急促 |
[1:03:52] | Plenty of nights I’ve drooled over Nancy, | 数不清有多少夜晚 我和这里所有的下三滥一样 |
[1:03:54] | shoulder to shoulder with all the other losers like me. | 大伙儿挤在台下 垂涎着南茜诱人的胴体 |
[1:03:58] | But that’s not what I’m lookin’ for tonight. | 可是今晚我要找的不是这个 |
[1:04:00] | I’m looking for something small and hairy. | 我要找的是一个瘦小又毛发浓密的家伙 |
[1:04:08] | Take it easy, Weevil. I’m here to do you a favor. | 放轻松 象鼻虫 我来这里是想请你帮个忙 |
[1:04:12] | It’s money in your pocket. | 是你兜里的钱 |
[1:04:16] | Spread the word. Tell ’em I’ve been hitting the joints, drunk off my butt, | 帮我带个话 跟他说 我在酒馆把酒喝个精光后 |
[1:04:20] | shooting my mouth off, cryin’ over some hot babe named Goldie. | 把枪塞到嘴里准备开枪时 还一边喊着辣妞歌蒂的名字 |
[1:04:38] | What’ll it be, Marv? | 想来点什么 马福? |
[1:04:40] | A shot and a brew Shellie, and keep ’em comin’. | 一杯烈酒一杯啤酒 雪莉不停地帮我送上 |
[1:04:43] | Sure, honey. You take it slow, now. | 没问题 亲爱的 慢用 |
[1:05:01] | Most people think Marv is crazy. | 多数人都会觉得马福是疯子 |
[1:05:04] | He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. | 但他不过是运气背 生错了年代而已 |
[1:05:08] | He’d be right at home on some ancient battlefield. | 如果他生在古时候的战场 那他就去对了地方 |
[1:05:11] | swinging an ax into somebody’s face. | 他能尽情拿斧头往别人的脸上砍 |
[1:05:13] | Or in a Roman arena taking a sword to other gladiators like him. | 或是在古罗马竞技场里 拿着剑跟和他一样的斗剑者对决 |
[1:05:18] | They’d have tossed him girls like Nancy back then. | 然后他们会送给他很多像南茜一样的女人 |
[1:05:25] | Show’s over, dickwad. Drink up. | 节目结束了 杂种 把酒喝完 |
[1:05:28] | Now, that’s one fine-looking coat you’re wearing there. | 你今天穿的大衣还挺不赖的 |
[1:05:33] | Your killin’ days are over, you over-the-hill, do-gooder son of a bitch. | 你的威风日子已经结束了 你这个过气的杂碎 |
[1:05:38] | I love hit men. No matter what you do to them. you don’t feel bad. | 我喜欢揍男人 不论怎么揍 感觉都很不错 |
[1:05:51] | – Take it off. – What? | – 脱掉 – 什么? |
[1:05:54] | A fine coat like that, and you’re bleeding all over it. | 这么好的衣服被你的血弄脏 真是可惜 |
[1:05:56] | All right, it’s all yours. Oh, God! | 好 它是你的了 噢 天啊! |
[1:05:59] | It wasn’t you losers who killed Goldie. | 杀歌蒂的人绝不是你这种蠢货 |
[1:06:02] | The guy who did that, he knew what he was doing. | 那个凶手很清楚自己在做什么 |
[1:06:08] | So tell me, man. Who sent you? | 告诉我 谁派你来的? |
[1:06:13] | I don’t hear you giving me any names. | 我听不见你讲什么名字 |
[1:06:16] | So I guess when I shot you in the belly I aimed a little too high. | 我猜刚刚朝你肚子开枪时 位置有点偏高 |
[1:06:22] | You keep holding out on me like this, and I’m gonna have to get really nasty. | 要是你再继续耍我 我会让你生不如死 |
[1:06:31] | It was Telly…Telly Stern passed me the order. | 是泰利…泰利•史登下的命令 |
[1:06:37] | He runs the tables over to the Triple Ace Club. | 他是三A酒吧的常客 |
[1:06:41] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[1:06:48] | Then the damnedest thing happens. | 接着不可思议的事发生了 |
[1:06:50] | For a second. I smell the angel smell that belonged to my Goldie. | 那一刻我闻到了天使的气息 那本来是属于我的歌蒂 |
[1:06:55] | Just need my medicine. is all. | 看来我又得吃药了 |
[1:06:58] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[1:06:59] | You’re gonna pay for what you did to me. | 我会让你对我所做的一切付出惨痛的代价 |
[1:07:05] | Feel like talking, Louie? | 你喜欢说话吗 路易? |
[1:07:07] | How many got paid off for the frame, Louie? Huh? | 为了这件事你收了多少钱 路易? |
[1:07:10] | How many for the kill? | 他们付多少钱叫你杀人? |
[1:07:12] | It was Connelly. He set me up. | 是康纳利 他陷害我 |
[1:07:17] | He’ll never talk. | 他绝对不会泄露任何事 |
[1:07:22] | I don’t know about you, but I’m havin’ a ball. | 虽然不认识你 但我会带你去狂欢一下 |
[1:07:26] | Connelly talks. They all talk. | 康纳利招了 他们都招了 |
[1:07:31] | And what have been your sins, my son? | 孩子 你要告解什么罪? |
[1:07:33] | Well, Padre, I don’t want to keep you up all night, | 神父 我不想让你听到天亮 |
[1:07:36] | so I’ll just fill you in on the latest batch. | 所以我只告诉你最近的事 |
[1:07:39] | These here hands of mine, they got blood all over ’em. | 我的双手沾满了血 |
[1:07:42] | You’re speaking figuratively. | 你只是在比喻而已 |
[1:07:44] | When I need to find something out, I just go out and Iook for somebody | 只要我想找任何东西 就会开始找人 |
[1:07:49] | that knows more than me, and I go and I ask them. | 找那些知道比我还多的人 然后再问他们 |
[1:07:52] | Sometimes, I ask pretty hard. | 有时我的态度会有点强硬 |
[1:07:55] | By way of a “for instance”, I killed three men tonight. | 用”比方说”这种方式来说 我今晚杀了三个人 |
[1:08:01] | Tortured ’em first. | 杀之前先折磨一番 |
[1:08:02] | You might say I been working my way up the food chain. | 你也许会说 我的方式很像食物链 |
[1:08:07] | First two were minnows small-time messengers. | 先是一些钓饵 无关紧要的传话者 |
[1:08:10] | But it was Connelly, the money man, who fingered you, Padre. | 但是康纳利 那个有钱的家伙 他出卖了你 神父 |
[1:08:15] | Dear Lord, man, this is a house of God. | 亲爱的上帝啊 这里是神圣的殿堂 |
[1:08:17] | Just give me a damn name. | 我要知道该死的名字 |
[1:08:21] | – Roark. – You really are pushing your luck, Padre, | – 罗克 – 你真是不知好歹 |
[1:08:25] | feeding me garbage like that. | 随便丢个垃圾 就想打发 |
[1:08:28] | It can’t be that big. | 不可能是那种大人物 |
[1:08:29] | There’s a farm at North Cross and Lennox. | 在北十字区和雷那克斯 有个农场 |
[1:08:31] | It’s all there. Find out for yourself. | 你要的东西全都在那里 可以自己去找 |
[1:08:34] | And while you’re at it, | 你到了那里时 |
[1:08:36] | ask yourself if that corpse of a slut is worth dying for. | 问自己是否值得为个死婊子冒生命危险 |
[1:08:42] | Worth dying for. | 值得冒生命危险 |
[1:08:44] | Worth killing for. | 值得大开杀戒 |
[1:08:46] | Worth going to hell for. | 值得下地狱 |
[1:08:49] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[1:08:54] | His keys say the padre drove a Mercedes. | 神父的钥匙显示出他开的是辆奔驰 |
[1:08:57] | or at least that’s what they’re passing off as a Mercedes these days. | 或至少是一辆与奔驰类似的现代汽车 |
[1:09:01] | Modern cars, they all look like electric shavers. | 现代的汽车 不过就是电动的刮胡刀罢了 |
[1:09:12] | Goldie. | 歌蒂 |
[1:09:16] | Goldie! | 歌蒂 |
[1:09:28] | It couldn’t be Goldie. | 不可能是歌蒂 |
[1:09:30] | It’s my own fault and nobody else’s. that I got confused. | 一定是我看错了 不能怪别人 我的脑袋一片混乱 |
[1:09:35] | I’ve been having so much fun I forgot to take my medicine. | 我杀得太起劲 完全忘了要吃药 |
[1:09:38] | That wasn’t Goldie back there. | 刚刚那个人不是歌蒂 |
[1:09:40] | Goldie’s dead. | 歌蒂已经死了 |
[1:09:42] | and that’s the whole reason that I’ve been doing what I’ve been doing. | 我现在所做的一切 完全都是因为她被杀害 |
[1:09:46] | When you got a condition. it’s bad to forget your medicine. | 当你的状况不佳时 千万别忘了吃药 |
[1:09:52] | 贝森市 700英尺 | |
[1:09:53] | The cold thing. it creeps into my gut and tells me one more time it won’t let go. | 那股寒意 从我的胃部蔓延开来 告诉我下次它不会消失的 |
[1:09:59] | This is a bad place. this farm. | 这个农场是不祥之地 |
[1:10:02] | People have died here… | 许多人在此丧命… |
[1:10:05] | …the wrong way. | …死于非命 |
[1:10:10] | I don’t want to fight, pooch. | 我不想打你 小杂种 |
[1:10:15] | I got no gripe with you. | 我跟你没有过节 |
[1:10:20] | Easy, boy. | 别冲动 小家伙 |
[1:10:25] | No way I was gonna use my gun on you. buddy. | 我一点都不想拔枪对付你 小兄弟 |
[1:10:28] | It’s whoever owns you I’m curious about. | 我倒是比较好奇 你的主子是谁 |
[1:10:30] | because there’s blood on your breath. and I think I know what kind. | 因为你的呼吸带有血腥味 我很清楚那代表什么 |
[1:10:35] | So I sniff around to see what’s buried. | 所以我闻闻四周 看有什么被埋起来 |
[1:10:41] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[1:10:48] | It’s impossible. Nobody can sneak up on me. | 不可能 没有人可以在背后跟踪我 |
[1:10:57] | I go blind. Not a sound. Nobody’s that quiet. | 我看不见 也听不到声音 没有人可以如此轻巧 |
[1:11:02] | Nobody except the one who snuck into that hotel room two nights ago. | 除了两天前的夜里偷偷溜进旅馆的家伙以外 |
[1:11:06] | It was you, you bastard. You killed her. | 就是你 臭小子 是你杀了她 |
[1:11:10] | You killed Goldie. | 你杀了歌蒂 |
[1:11:12] | It was… | 就是你… |
[1:11:15] | I blew it Goldie. | 我搞砸了 歌蒂 |
[1:11:17] | I found your killer. but he was better than me. | 我找到杀你的凶手了 可是他比我厉害 |
[1:11:20] | Too quiet. too quick. | 身手矫健又轻巧 |
[1:11:23] | A killer born. | 天生好手 |
[1:11:25] | Why didn’t he finish the job? | 他为何不直接杀了我? |
[1:11:41] | He keeps the heads. He eats the rest. | 他留下人头 吃掉剩下的 |
[1:11:45] | – Lucille? – It’s not just that wolf of his. | – 露西? – 不只是他的那只狼 |
[1:11:50] | The wolf just gets scraps. | 狼只是吃剩下的 |
[1:11:53] | Bones. | 只啃骨头 |
[1:11:55] | It’s him. | 而他 |
[1:11:57] | He eats people. | 他吃人肉 |
[1:12:03] | – He cooks them like they were steaks. – Let’s get you warm. | – 他把人肉当牛排煮了吃 – 先把我的外套穿上 |
[1:12:06] | Just like they were steaks. | 他把人肉当做牛排吃 |
[1:12:09] | Now he’s got both of us. | 现在他抓了我们 |
[1:12:11] | It’s all right. Take a nice, slow breath. | 不要担心 先静下来 深呼吸 |
[1:12:15] | Just look at the heads on the wall. | 看看墙上那些人头 |
[1:12:18] | The heads on the wall. | 墙上那些人头 |
[1:12:21] | The heads on the wall. | 墙上那些人头 |
[1:12:23] | Son of a bitch! He kept smiling that damned smile. | 禽兽不如 他还一直笑 |
[1:12:27] | He made me watch him suck the meat off my fingers. | 逼我看着他 把我手指上的肉啃光 |
[1:12:32] | – He made me watch! – Oh, Jesus. | – 逼我看着他! – 噢 天啊 |
[1:12:34] | He made me watch! | 他逼我看着他 |
[1:12:46] | Christ, I could use a cigarette. | 天啊 我想抽烟 |
[1:12:49] | Dames. Sometimes all they gotta do is let it out. | 妈的 有时候只有烟能解决问题 |
[1:12:53] | And a few buckets later. there’s no way you’d know. | 抽几包之后 你就什么也不会知道了 |
[1:12:57] | You’ve brought us some big trouble this time, Marv. | 这次你带给我们很大的麻烦 马福 |
[1:12:59] | Whoever’s behind this whole thing has his connections right in the department. | 不管是谁指使这整件事 上面一定还有人 |
[1:13:04] | Any leads? | 有什么线索? |
[1:13:07] | One guy I talked to told me it was Roark running the show. | 有个家伙告诉我 罗克是幕后指使者 |
[1:13:10] | Whoever it is, he knew I was checking out that hooker almost before I did. | 不管他是谁 他早就知道我在调查那个妓女 |
[1:13:15] | – What hooker? – The one you’ve been obsessing over. | – 什么妓女? – 就是你迷上的那个 |
[1:13:19] | The dead one. | 死了的那个 |
[1:13:21] | Goldie. | 歌蒂 |
[1:13:23] | I didn’t know she was a hooker. | 我不知道她是妓女 |
[1:13:26] | Doesn’t make any difference about anything. | 就算知道也不会改变任何事 |
[1:13:31] | – But I didn’t know that. – She was high-class stuff. | – 可是我真的不知道 – 她算是高级货色 |
[1:13:36] | She must have shown you quite a time. | 她肯定让你爽到不行 |
[1:13:38] | Quiet. There’s a car coming. | 安静 有车子靠近 |
[1:13:44] | Kevin! | 凯文! |
[1:13:47] | All I’ve got is a face…and a name. | 我知道的就是一张脸…和一个名字 |
[1:13:51] | I’ll see you later, Kevin. | 我们待会儿见 凯文 |
[1:14:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:14:04] | 警察 | |
[1:14:21] | They’re done checking the house. | 他们搜完屋子了 |
[1:14:23] | They’re coming this way. | 他们往这里来了 |
[1:14:25] | Bastards. I’ll show them. | 混蛋 让我给他们点颜色瞧瞧 |
[1:14:33] | You’re not gonna get either of us killed, Marv. | 我不能让你害我们白白送死 马福 |
[1:14:37] | No, don’t shoot! Please. | 不 不要开枪 求求你 |
[1:14:40] | Listen to me. I’m his parole officer. | 听我说 我是他的假释官 |
[1:14:42] | He’s unconscious and unarmed, | 他现在已经不省人事 而且手无寸铁 |
[1:14:45] | so there’s no need to kill him. | 没必要杀他 |
[1:14:54] | Captain, the target, there’s no sign of him. | 队长 目标不见了 |
[1:14:57] | Here’s a sign! | 这里有一个 |
[1:15:13] | That there is one damn fine coat you’re wearing. | 你穿的外套真他妈的不错 |
[1:15:24] | I keep coming back to that cop I just killed and what he told me. | 我不断想起刚被我杀掉的条子 和他对我讲的话 |
[1:15:28] | I was pretty steamed about what he’d done to Lucille. | 他对露西做的事 让我很不爽 |
[1:15:30] | so I took my time with that son of a bitch. | 所以我花了点时间 处理那个狗娘养的家伙 |
[1:15:34] | It wasn’t till I showed him all those pieces of himself that he said it. | 还没等到我把他卸成八大块时 他就供出了几个字 |
[1:15:38] | Just a name, Patrick Henry Roark, man of the cloth. | 是个名字 派崔克•亨利•罗克 红衣主教 |
[1:15:43] | Could’ve become president. but he chose to serve God. | 他本来可以当总统 可是却选择服务上帝 |
[1:15:46] | Along the way he happened to become the most powerful man in the state. | 一路走来 他还是成了全国最位高权重的人 |
[1:15:51] | He’s brought down mayors and governors like they were nothing. | 不论是市长或官员 他完全不放在眼里 |
[1:15:55] | He even made his rotten brother a US senator without breaking a sweat. | 甚至不费吹灰之力 就让不成材的弟弟当上了参议员 |
[1:15:59] | And here he’s gonna get killed in the name of a dead hooker. | 但现在他要为一个死掉的妓女 付出代价 |
[1:16:04] | I’m getting used to the idea. More and more. I’m liking the sound of it. | 我慢慢接受了这个想法 也越来越喜欢这个点子 |
[1:16:10] | Then it hits me like a kick in the nuts. | 忽然间出现了一个念头 |
[1:16:14] | What if I’m wrong? | 要是我错了呢? |
[1:16:16] | I’ve got a condition. | 因为我的身体状况不佳 |
[1:16:18] | I get confused sometimes. | 有时会很迷惑 |
[1:16:20] | And with Lucille dead. I can’t get my medicine. | 加上露西死了 意味着我再也拿不到药了 |
[1:16:24] | What if I’ve imagined all of this? | 要是一切都是我的想象? |
[1:16:26] | What if I’ve finally turned into what they’ve always said I was gonna turn into? | 要是我真的变成了他们所说的那样? |
[1:16:32] | A maniac. | 发狂的疯子 |
[1:16:34] | A psycho killer. | 变态杀人魔 |
[1:16:37] | Can’t kill a man without knowing for sure you ought to. | 在不确定的情况下 我无法随便杀人 |
[1:16:40] | I’ve gotta know for sure. | 所以这点我要先弄清楚 |
[1:16:45] | The merchandise is on display by the time I make my way to Old Town. | 等我到了旧城的红灯区 小姐们已经开始出来拉客 |
[1:16:50] | For an hour or so. I asked around about Goldie. | 我大概花了一小时 四处打听歌蒂的事 |
[1:16:52] | I don’t get any answers. but I know I’m bound to. | 我没有得到任何答案 但我知道那只是迟早的事 |
[1:16:55] | Lucille said Goldie was a hooker, | 露西说歌蒂是妓女 |
[1:16:57] | and if she was she has roots here | 如果是 她一定住过这里 |
[1:17:00] | friends, maybe even family. | 有过朋友 甚至家人 |
[1:17:08] | You can’t be Goldie. Goldie’s dead. | 你不可能是歌蒂 歌蒂已经死了 |
[1:17:22] | Goldie. Yeah, sure, right. | 歌蒂 是啊 是这样没错 |
[1:17:25] | I haven’t eaten anything or taken my medicine for days now. | 我好几天没吃东西了 也没吃药 |
[1:17:30] | No wonder I’m seeing things. | 难怪老是看到幻影 |
[1:17:32] | Bastard! | 混蛋 |
[1:17:39] | He’s crazy. | 他疯了 |
[1:17:41] | Hit him again, Wendy. Harder. | 继续打 温蒂 狠一点 |
[1:17:46] | Wait a minute. Why did she call you Wendy? | 等等 为什么她叫你温蒂? |
[1:17:49] | Because that’s my name, you ape. | 因为那是我的名字 你这畜牲 |
[1:17:51] | Goldie was my sister. My twin sister. | 歌蒂是我的姐姐 双胞胎姐姐 |
[1:17:56] | I guess she was the nice one. | 所以她是比较漂亮的那个 |
[1:18:05] | Goldie and the other six, where are they? | 歌蒂和其他六个姐妹 她们在哪里? |
[1:18:08] | What did you do to them? | 你对她们做了什么? |
[1:18:10] | You crazy goddamn broad. | 你这个疯婆子 |
[1:18:13] | Just take a look at this mug. | 看看我这张脸 |
[1:18:15] | Would any of you dames let me get close enough to you to kill you? | 你们谁会愿意靠近我 让我有机会痛下毒手? |
[1:18:19] | None of you would, but Goldie. | 没有 除了歌蒂以外 |
[1:18:23] | And she only did because she thought I could protect her. | 她会这么做 完全是因为她以为我能保护她 |
[1:18:26] | And I’ll bet those cops didn’t do a damn thing about those other girls, did they? | 而且我保证那些条子根本懒得理那些女人 对吧? |
[1:18:31] | But as soon as they had me for a fall guy, they showed up, guns blazing. | 但他们一发现我这个替死鬼 就纷纷出现 掏出家伙 |
[1:18:37] | But they didn’t get me, and I’ve been killing my way to the truth ever since. | 可惜他们抓不到我 我为了追查真相杀出一条血路 |
[1:18:42] | So, go ahead, doll. | 所以 不必客气 小妞 |
[1:18:46] | Shoot me now, or get the hell out of my way. | 不如立刻一枪毙了我 否则就滚开 别挡我的路 |
[1:18:57] | Aw, nuts | 疯子 |
[1:19:00] | OK, I’m glad we got all that sorted out. | 很好 我们终于达成了共识 |
[1:19:04] | – What the hell? – I tied those knots! That’s my specialty! | – 怎么回事? – 我明明打了死结 那是我的拿手绝活 |
[1:19:09] | You sat there and took it, | 你本来可以抢走我的枪 |
[1:19:11] | when you could’ve taken my gun away from me any time you wanted to. | 却一直坐在那里挨揍 |
[1:19:14] | Well, sure. I thought I might be able to talk some sense into you. | 也许大家能先沟通一下 |
[1:19:19] | And I probably would have had to paste you one, | 我也大可以赏你一拳 |
[1:19:22] | and I don’t hurt girls. | 不过我从不对女人动手 |
[1:19:25] | I need a pair of handcuffs. | 我需要一副手铐 |
[1:19:27] | What style do you want? I got a collection. | 你要哪一种? 我收集了各种样式 |
[1:19:30] | Just give him the ones you got with you, Gail. | 就你身上的那副 盖儿 |
[1:19:34] | It was a farm boy named Kevin who killed Goldie, | 一个叫凯文的少年杀死了歌蒂 |
[1:19:37] | but it was Cardinal Roark who was behind it, and I don’t know why. | 但幕后主使人是罗克主教 我不晓得原因 |
[1:19:40] | I know that sounds crazy. | 我知道听起来很荒谬 |
[1:19:43] | No, it doesn’t. Goldie worked the clergy. | 不 不荒谬 歌蒂帮他们工作过 |
[1:19:46] | Just like that, a whopper of a puzzle piece falls smack in my lap. | 又来了 我掉到一个重大的阴谋里 |
[1:19:51] | I’m too dumb to put the whole picture together yet. | 只是我太笨了 无法将整件事拼凑起来 |
[1:19:53] | but she fires up two cigarettes and hands me one and I taste her lipstick on it. | 她点了两支烟 递给我一支 我尝到她留在上面的口红 |
[1:19:58] | And suddenly, my heart’s pounding so loud I can’t hear anything else. | 我的心跳突然变得很剧烈 剧烈到听不见其它声音 |
[1:20:03] | I want to reach over and touch her and taste Goldie’s sweat one more time. | 我想伸手抚摸她 想再次感受她身上的汗水 |
[1:20:08] | But she isn’t Goldie. | 可是她不是歌蒂 |
[1:20:10] | Yeah, yeah. This’ll do. | 就是这个 这个可以 |
[1:20:12] | I’m also gonna be needing a dozen two-foot lengths of this rubber tubing… | 这种两尺长的橡胶管子 我要一打… |
[1:20:19] | and a spool of razor wire… | 还要一捆金属刺条… |
[1:20:22] | and a pair of those special gloves that’ll let me handle the wire. | 和一双特殊手套 让我拿金属刺条 |
[1:20:27] | Beefing up the old home security, huh? | 加强家里的安全系统吗? |
[1:20:29] | You can bet your ass. | 你真他妈的说得对 |
[1:20:31] | She was my sister, so I’m in this one to the end. | 她是我的姐姐 所以我插手管定了 |
[1:20:35] | But why are you willing to go up against Roark for someone you barely knew? | 为何你会为个几乎不认识的人不惜跟罗克扛上? |
[1:20:39] | She was nice to me, gave me something I didn’t even know existed. | 她对我很好 还会告诉我一些我从没察觉的事情 |
[1:20:44] | I wasn’t never even able to buy a woman. | 我以前买不到女人 |
[1:20:49] | You know, the way I look. | 因为我的长相 |
[1:20:52] | I take my mind off her and I crawl back inside myself. | 我努力不再去想她 重新集中自己的精神 |
[1:20:56] | It’s almost killing time. and I’d better get sharp. | 杀戮的时候到了 我最好保持机警 |
[1:20:59] | I check the list, rubber tubing, gas, saw, | 我检查了一下清单 橡胶管 汽油 竖锯 |
[1:21:04] | gloves, cuffs, razor wire, hatchet. | 手套 手铐 金属刺条 斧头 |
[1:21:08] | Gladys and my mitts. | 葛拉蒂斯枪 还有我的拳头 |
[1:21:10] | – We’re close enough. Pull over. – Yes, Marv. | – 够接近了 靠边停车 – 好的 马福 |
[1:21:15] | Keep the engine runnin’. | 车子不要熄火 |
[1:21:17] | If I’m not back in 20 minutes, you get the hell outta here and don’t look back. | 如果二十分钟后我没回来 你就离开这里 不要回头 |
[1:21:22] | Kill him for me, Marv. | 帮我杀了他 马福 |
[1:21:25] | Kill him good. | 让他死得很难看 |
[1:21:28] | I won’t let you down, Goldie. | 我不会让你失望的 歌蒂 |
[1:21:46] | Heading downstairs to the kitchen. | 他往楼下厨房走去 |
[1:21:48] | Getting himself a midnight snack. and I can guess what kind. | 半夜为自己准备点心 我知道他吃的是什么 |
[1:22:06] | Come on, you son of a bitch. | 来呀 该死的杂碎 |
[1:22:09] | Damn, he’s slick. | 可恶 他太灵活了 |
[1:22:24] | Is that the best you can do, creep? | 就这么点能耐吗 怪物? |
[1:22:28] | That’s right. Get personal, get close, I can take it. | 这就对了 激怒他 让他靠近 我就能逮住他 |
[1:22:33] | I got you, you little bastard. Let’s see you hop around now. | 逮到了 你这臭小子 看你这下子往哪里跑 |
[1:22:42] | I try to slow my heart down and breathe the fire out of my lungs. | 我试着让心脏缓和下来 并把胸口的怒火吐出来 |
[1:22:46] | My muscles make me a thousand promises of pain to come. | 我全身的肌肉在预告 等一下会有大工程要完成 |
[1:22:50] | Let me do it, Marv. She was my sister. Let me finish him. | 让我来 马福 她是我姐姐 让我亲手宰了他 |
[1:22:54] | You wasn’t supposed to come down here, Wendy. | 你不该来这里 温蒂 |
[1:22:57] | Oh, but I want to… | 噢 可是我要… |
[1:22:59] | I’m sorry. kid. but I haven’t even started with this creep. | 很抱歉 孩子 连我都还没开始跟这怪物玩 |
[1:23:04] | and I don’t want you watching the rest. It’ll give you nightmares. | 我不要让你看到接下来的事 它会让你噩梦连连 |
[1:23:08] | God, I gotta tell you, I’m good and bushed. | 天啊 我一定要告诉你 我爽翻了也累死了 |
[1:23:11] | And it’s not that fight of ours that did me in, either. | 不过 并不是因为我们刚刚干的那一架 |
[1:23:14] | It’s all that sawing and tying. | 而是我又要锯又要绑 |
[1:23:17] | It’s not as easy as it looks. | 它可不像看起来那么简单 |
[1:23:21] | Could have been a real mess around here if I didn’t have that tubing for tourniquets. | 要不是有准备管子止血 这里肯定是一团乱 |
[1:23:28] | I gotta admit, there was a spurt or two, | 我得承认 你的血喷了一两次 |
[1:23:33] | to get the scent in the air, to get that friend of yours to come running. | 好让空气散发你的血腥味 引诱你的好朋友来 |
[1:23:41] | Well, what do you know? | 你早就知道了? |
[1:23:44] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[1:23:47] | Here he comes. | 你的好朋友赶来了 |
[1:23:55] | That’s a good dog. | 真是乖巧的狗奴才 |
[1:23:58] | He doesn’t scream, not even when the mutt’s had its fill | 他没尖叫 就算那只笨狗啃完他的肉 |
[1:24:02] | and Kevin’s guts are lying all over the place. | 凯文的内脏散得满地都是 |
[1:24:05] | Somehow the bastard is still alive, still staring at me. | 这家伙依然还像活着 一直瞪着我看 |
[1:24:08] | Not even when I grab the saw and finish the job. | 等我锯完 收起竖锯之后 |
[1:24:13] | He never screams. | 他连一声都没吭过 |
[1:24:18] | I put in a call to Kadie’s and ask Nancy to get her clothes on | 我打电话到卡迪酒吧 请南茜穿好她的衣服 |
[1:24:22] | and meet me at her place. She says “Yes” like always. | 在她家等我 她像往常一样很爽快地答应了 |
[1:24:25] | Hey, Nancy, you got any beers? | 嘿 南茜 有啤酒吗? |
[1:24:28] | Sure, Marv. Who’s the babe? | 当然有 马福 这妞是谁? |
[1:24:31] | There isn’t much of anything Nancy wouldn’t do for me. | 南茜肯为我做很多事 |
[1:24:34] | Not since a year back when a frat boy roughed her up | 因为一年前 她被一个娘娘腔的贱种殴打 |
[1:24:37] | and I straightened him out but good. | 我就把他抓来狠狠海扁一顿 |
[1:24:39] | It really gets my goat when guys rough up dames. | 那时我真的很火大 因为我最痛恨打女人的男人 |
[1:24:43] | So, what do you want me to do with her? | 你要我帮她什么? |
[1:24:45] | Well, your best bet is drive her all the way up to Sacred Oaks. | 最好是能开车送她回圣橡树区 |
[1:24:50] | What about you? Are you leaving town? | 那你呢? 你要离开吗? |
[1:24:53] | Hell, no. I like it here. | 当然不会 我爱死这里了 |
[1:24:59] | I hot-wire a parked cab and stay under the speed limit | 我偷了一辆路边的计程车 尽量不超速 |
[1:25:01] | so as not to get any attention. | 以免引人注意 |
[1:25:04] | My head starts to clear. Things start to make sense. | 我的头脑渐渐清楚 开始想通了一些事 |
[1:25:08] | I owe you. Goldie. | 我欠你的 歌蒂 |
[1:25:10] | I owe you one and I’m gonna pay up. | 既然欠你 就要还清 |
[1:25:13] | So, if going after Roark means dying, win or lose | 我去找罗克算账 究竟是死是活 是输是赢 |
[1:25:16] | hell, I’ll die laughing if I know I’ve done this one thing right. | 管他的呢 我觉得我做对了 所以我会笑着去死的 |
[1:25:25] | Quiet as a grave out here. No sign of target. | 一点动静都没有 没发现目标 |
[1:25:27] | All right, keep a look out. | 好 保持警戒 |
[1:25:46] | – Kevin? – What’s left of him, anyways. | – 凯文? – 他只剩这个头颅了 |
[1:25:51] | The dog ate the rest. | 其他的 我拿去喂狗了 |
[1:26:00] | Oh, my God. You monster. | 噢 我的天啊 你根本就是禽兽 |
[1:26:05] | You demon. | 你是魔鬼 |
[1:26:08] | Don’t scream or I’ll plug you. | 别想大声鬼叫 否则我就对你不客气 |
[1:26:11] | He had the voice of an angel, yet he spoke only to me. | 他有天使般的声音 可是他只对我说话 |
[1:26:17] | And he’s dead now because of one stupid whore. | 现在他为了一个臭婊子送命 |
[1:26:21] | It’s not a real good idea for you to talk about Goldie that way while I’m around. | 你在我面前这样讲歌蒂 实在不怎么聪明 |
[1:26:26] | When he came to me… | 他来找我的时候… |
[1:26:30] | he was a tormented boy. | 他很痛苦 |
[1:26:34] | Tormented by guilt. | 被罪恶感折磨 |
[1:26:38] | I tried to counsel him. | 我试着开导他 |
[1:26:41] | But the eating, it filled him with white light. | 但吃人能让他充满圣灵 |
[1:26:46] | Tearful, he swore to me that he felt the touch of God Almighty. | 他含泪对我发誓 吃人让他感受到全能的上帝 |
[1:26:52] | What the hell do you know? | 你又知道些什么? |
[1:26:54] | I know it’s pretty damn weird to eat people. | 我知道吃人是变态才会做的事 |
[1:26:57] | He didn’t just eat their bodies, | 他吃的不光是她们的肉体 |
[1:27:00] | he ate their souls. | 而是她们的灵魂 |
[1:27:04] | And I joined in. | 后来我也跟他一起吃 |
[1:27:09] | They were all whores. | 她们全都是婊子 |
[1:27:13] | Nobody cared for them. Nobody missed them. | 没人会在乎她们 更不会有人想念她们 |
[1:27:17] | And then your Goldie almost ruined everything. | 然后你的歌蒂差点把一切给毁了 |
[1:27:22] | She stayed in public places. | 她出没在公共场合中 |
[1:27:25] | And then with you. | 还跟你厮混 |
[1:27:27] | You were so convenient. | 有你在 实在太方便了 |
[1:27:29] | You’d broke a man’s jaw that very night. | 恰好那个夜晚 你打烂了几个男人的下巴 |
[1:27:32] | Who would believe a thug like you? | 谁会相信你这种暴徒是无辜的? |
[1:27:34] | Kevin killed her. | 凯文杀了她 |
[1:27:36] | I ordered the police in for you, but you wouldn’t be caught. | 我叫警察去抓你 可是你没被抓到 |
[1:27:40] | You wouldn’t stop. | 也绝不善罢甘休 |
[1:27:41] | And now he’s dead and you’re here to… | 直到现在他死了 你也找到这里来… |
[1:27:46] | eliminate me. | 要杀我 |
[1:27:49] | Will that give you satisfaction, my son? | 这样会给你满足感吗 孩子? |
[1:27:54] | Killing a helpless old fart? | 杀死一个无助的老家伙? |
[1:28:00] | The killing, no. | 杀人 不 |
[1:28:02] | No satisfaction. | 不会满足 |
[1:28:06] | Everything up until the killing will be a gas. | 不过杀你的过程 我会很开心 |
[1:28:13] | Kevin… | 凯文 |
[1:28:17] | we’re going home. | 我们要回家了 |
[1:28:22] | You can scream now if you want to. | 你想的话 现在可以叫了 |
[1:28:33] | It’s beautiful Goldie. It’s just like I promised, only better. | 实在太美妙了 歌蒂 就像我答应你的 而且还更好 |
[1:28:38] | And when his eyes go dead, | 当他的眼睛闭上时 |
[1:28:39] | the hell I sent him to must seem like heaven after what I’ve done to him. | 他会觉得 跟我的虐杀相比 他去的地狱就像天堂一样让他解脱 |
[1:28:45] | – Freeze! – Oh, my God! | – 不准动 – 噢 我的天啊 |
[1:28:54] | Jerks. | 一群垃圾 |
[1:28:56] | They should’ve shot me in the head. and enough times to make sure. | 他们应该直接朝我头部开枪 瞄准的时间根本就绰绰有余 |
[1:29:00] | It’s so stupid. | 真够蠢 |
[1:29:02] | Everybody knows what’s coming, but they go through the motions anyway. | 谁都知道将来的结局会如何 却还是要按规矩做做样子 |
[1:29:06] | What a waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 |
[1:29:09] | Months fall off the calendar while I breathe and eat through tubes. | 几个月过去了 我都要靠管子保命 |
[1:29:13] | Night after night, I wait for somebody to come and finish me off. | 每天晚上 我都在等人把我干掉 |
[1:29:17] | After a while I realize it’s not gonna be so easy as that. | 过了一阵子我才明白 要死也没那么容易 |
[1:29:21] | I’m on my feet for about ten minutes | 只要我站大概十分钟 |
[1:29:23] | before the cops kick them out from under me. | 就会有条子把我踩在脚下 狠狠用力踹 |
[1:29:26] | They don’t ask me any questions. | 根本什么问题都不用问 |
[1:29:28] | They just keep knocking the crap out of me and waving a confession in my face. | 他们只是不停地揍我 拿着供状在我面前晃 |
[1:29:33] | And I keep spitting blood all over it | 我也不断地把血吐到供状上 |
[1:29:35] | and laughing at how many fresh copies they come up with. | 还笑他们到底要再印几份 |
[1:29:39] | Then along comes this worm assistant district attorney who turns the recorder off | 然后来了一位卑鄙又没种的助理检察官 把录音机关掉后对我说 |
[1:29:43] | and says if I don’t sign their confession they’ll kill my mom. | 如果我不在供状上签字 他们就要杀了我老娘 |
[1:29:48] | I break his arm in three places and I sign it. | 我把他的手折成三大半后 才把大名签上 |
[1:29:51] | From then on, it’s the circus everybody wants it to be. | 从那时候就开始 不停地上演大家想看的好戏 |
[1:29:55] | They nail me for the works, not just the people I did kill. | 他们把账全算到我头上 不光是我真正杀过的 |
[1:29:59] | but even Lucille and the girls that Roark and Kevin ate. | 包括露西 还有罗克和凯文吃掉的女人 |
[1:30:03] | and even Goldie. | 甚至还有歌蒂 |
[1:30:06] | The judge is all fire and brimstone when she hands down the sentence. | 法官判决时 恨不得把我打入十八层地狱 |
[1:30:12] | Midnight and my death are only a few hours away. | 午夜时分 离我行刑的时间只剩几个小时 |
[1:30:15] | when I get my first surprise in 18 months. | 我收到十八个月来第一份惊喜 |
[1:30:20] | My only visitor. | 我唯一的访客 |
[1:30:22] | I’m ready for anything but that scent. | 我什么都不在乎 唯独那气味 |
[1:30:25] | I got ’em for you good, didn’t I, Goldie? | 我为你报仇了 对吧 歌蒂? |
[1:30:34] | Oh, I’m sorry, Wendy. | 噢 对不起 温蒂 |
[1:30:36] | I…I got confused again. | 我…我又搞错了 |
[1:30:40] | Just seeing you like this. | 因为看你这身打扮 |
[1:30:44] | You can call me Goldie. | 你可以叫我歌蒂 |
[1:30:56] | She smells like angels ought to smell. | 她浑身散发着天使般的气味 |
[1:30:59] | The perfect woman. | 完美的女人 |
[1:31:02] | The goddess. | 我的女神 |
[1:31:05] | Goldie. | 歌蒂 |
[1:31:07] | She says her name is Goldie. | 她说她的名字叫歌蒂 |
[1:31:13] | They fix me a pretty decent steak for my last meal. | 他们为我的最后一餐 准备了很不错的牛排 |
[1:31:16] | They even throw in a brew. It’s the first I’ve had since back at Nancy’s. | 甚至还提供了啤酒 离开南茜家后 我就没碰过了 |
[1:31:21] | Then they shave my head and fix me with a rubber diaper and get to it. | 接着他们剃了我的头发 穿上橡胶尿裤固定 |
[1:31:26] | And it’s about damned time. if you ask me. | 如果你问我 我会说下地狱的时候到了 |
[1:31:29] | “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death…” | “我行过死荫的幽谷…” |
[1:31:31] | Would you get a move on? I haven’t got all night. | 能不能快点? 我没功夫跟你们耗一个晚上 |
[1:31:34] | You heard the man. Hit it. | 你听到他的话了 行刑 |
[1:31:46] | Is that the best you can do, you pansies? | 娘儿们 你们就这么点能耐吗? |
[1:32:02] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[1:36:57] | 大开杀戒 | |
[1:37:05] | Forget it, man. | 没关系 |
[1:37:07] | You can bang on that door all night if you want to. | 你高兴的话 继续敲一整夜也随你 |
[1:37:09] | There is no way in hell I’m letting you in. | 我他妈的打死也不会开门 |
[1:37:12] | I can’t believe you’re doing this to me, Shellie. | 真不敢相信 你会这样对我 雪莉 |
[1:37:15] | Everything we’ve shared, it has to mean something to you. | 我们以前一起拥有的 对你至少还有点意义吧 |
[1:37:19] | Ha. It meant plenty. | 意义可大了 酒吧的顾客 |
[1:37:21] | Plenty of lost pay on account of how nobody wants to fllrt wlth a waitress | 不愿意付钱跟女侍调情 |
[1:37:25] | whose face is all purple and swollen up with bruises. | 因为她被你打得鼻青脸肿 |
[1:37:28] | I know you’re angry, baby. | 我知道你正气头上 宝贝 |
[1:37:29] | And I forgive you for that without you even asking me to. | 不用求我 我不会跟你计较 |
[1:37:32] | There’s a difference between getting honked off | 被个臭男人吼骂还不算太坏 |
[1:37:34] | at a guy who’s generally not so bad, | 真正糟糕的是 |
[1:37:36] | and flndlng out that you’ve been sweet-talked by a total jerk loser | 完全被他的花言巧语骗了 |
[1:37:40] | who skips out on a wife that he doesn’t even tell you about | 不坦白自己早已有家室 |
[1:37:43] | every time he gets drunk, which is way too often! | 这种混蛋只要一喝醉 还会把老婆丢下跑来纠缠 |
[1:37:46] | Especially the kind of total jerk loser | 尤其这个没救的废物人渣 |
[1:37:49] | who has to beat up on a girl to make himself feel like a man. | 还要靠打女人才能表现得像个男人 |
[1:37:52] | That hurt, Shellie. | 这话太伤人了 雪莉 |
[1:37:54] | It’s one thing for you to play hard to get, but don’t go trying to cut my nuts off. | 我知道你想报复我 可是别把我给惹毛了 |
[1:38:00] | I am impossible to get. | 你休想碰我 |
[1:38:03] | Do yourself a favor, Jackie Boy, and get help, like a shrink. | 自己想想办法吧 杰克 可以去找人帮你 比如心理医生 |
[1:38:09] | Get help and get lost. | 请他帮你 快滚吧 |
[1:38:12] | Just open the door. | 你给我开门 |
[1:38:14] | Go ahead and open the door, Shellie. I’ll take care of this. | 去开门吧 雪莉 让我来对付他 |
[1:38:19] | Just open the door and you’ll see how wrong you’ve been about me. | 给我开门 我要让你知道 你对我的误解有多大 |
[1:38:24] | Oblige him, Shellie. I’m ready for him. | 就听他的 雪莉 我对付得了他 |
[1:38:28] | No! If he knew that you were here with me, you don’t know how bad this could get! | 不! 要是他知道你在这里 他什么事都做得出来 |
[1:38:32] | This clown’s got a big, mean drunk on. | 这小子是喝醉了才装有种 |
[1:38:35] | And he’s got four friends out there in the hall, | 门外的走廊上 还有四个跟他一样的朋友 |
[1:38:37] | breathing hard and just as drunk as he is. | 每个都像他喝得烂醉 |
[1:38:40] | Hey, I could swear I heard somebody in there with you just now. | 嘿 我打赌我听到里面有人跟你在一起 |
[1:38:45] | Somebody! Jackie Boy, it’s a regular African love fest in here! | 有人! 杰克 这里正在开非洲的群交派对 |
[1:38:52] | – I’m no racist. – I mean, I got me all five starters, | – 我不是种族份子 – 我是说 这里有整个贝森球队 |
[1:38:54] | and half the bench of the Basin City Blues keeping me company. | 所有先发队员跟一半的替补 在这里跟我做伴 |
[1:38:58] | You feel like taking them on? | 你想跟他们开战吗? |
[1:39:00] | You are teasing me, baby. | 你在取笑我 宝贝 |
[1:39:03] | Some of my best friends… | 我几个最好的朋友 |
[1:39:07] | But you’re really pushing my buttons. | 可是你真的把我给惹火了 |
[1:39:09] | And the whole time you’ve been doing me like this, | 你一直在那里火上加油 |
[1:39:12] | I’ve been too polite to point out that at any time I want to, | 我对你太客气才没告诉你 |
[1:39:15] | I could kick this damn door to splinters. | 我随时可以把门给踹烂 |
[1:39:18] | OK, baby, you know what I can do. | 好了 宝贝 你知道我能做出什么样的事 |
[1:39:21] | – You know what I can do. One, two… – All right, then! | – 你知道的 一 二… – 好吧 好吧 |
[1:39:23] | All right, all right, all Right! | 好吧 好吧 好了 |
[1:39:29] | Troops, make yourself at home. | 弟兄们 都别拘束 |
[1:39:41] | You brought your whole pack with you? | 你把你的爪牙都带来了? |
[1:39:44] | None of these bozos got lives, they gotta hang out with you? | 这些就是你的小丑朋友? |
[1:39:47] | You’re gonna love this, baby. | 你会喜欢这个主意的 宝贝 |
[1:39:49] | You’re gonna call up some of your friends who work the saloon. | 打电话给你在酒吧的好姐妹 |
[1:39:52] | With you and the bunch of us, we’re gonna hit every joint in town, | 然后我们大伙儿一起去喝遍镇上全部的酒吧 |
[1:39:55] | and it’s gonna be great. | 那肯定会爽死的 |
[1:39:57] | I ain’t calling up nobody. | 我才不会打电话给什么人 |
[1:40:04] | That’s a man’s shirt, and I’m sure as hell it ain’t one of mine. | 那是男人的衬衫 我肯定那绝不是我的 |
[1:40:09] | You got somebody’s love stink all over you. | 你身上有股别的臭男人的味道 |
[1:40:13] | You’ve been with another man and you’ve been with him tonight. | 你刚跟别的男人在一起 厮混了一整晚 |
[1:40:17] | – Who is he? – He’s Superman. | – 他是谁? – 他是超人 |
[1:40:20] | He flew out the window just as soon as he heard you were coming, | 他一听到你要来 就从窗户飞出去了 |
[1:40:24] | ’cause you scared him so bad. | 因为你把他吓坏了 |
[1:40:29] | You think I have no feelings at all. | 你当我是死人没感觉吗 |
[1:40:33] | If you’re gonna slug me, | 要是你想揍我 |
[1:40:35] | just go ahead and get it over with, you sick bastard. | 就动手吧 你这个臭混蛋 |
[1:40:38] | There you go, lying about me again, | 你又来了 又在造我的谣 |
[1:40:42] | right in front of my friends. | 还当着我朋友们的面 |
[1:40:45] | I have never hit a woman in my life. | 我这辈子没打过女人 |
[1:40:54] | That’s showing her, man. | 让她知道你的厉害 老兄 |
[1:40:56] | You goddamn bastard. You goddamn coward. | 你这个该死的混蛋 没有用的孬种 |
[1:41:01] | – Baby, we’re all here to have a good time. – Yeah. | – 宝贝 我们是来这里找乐子的 – 是啊 |
[1:41:04] | I gotta take a leak. | 我得去撒泡尿 |
[1:41:08] | Wish you’d dropped by earlier, Jackie Boy. | 真希望你早点来 杰克 |
[1:41:11] | Then you could’ve met my boyfriend. | 这样你就可以见到我男友了 |
[1:41:14] | Could’ve seen what a real man looks like. | 让你见识什么才叫真正的男人 |
[1:41:17] | There you go, after my nuts again. | 又来了 又要惹我动肝火了 |
[1:41:21] | But I forgive you. | 不过我不跟你计较 |
[1:41:23] | I’m a generous guy. | 因为我大人有大量 |
[1:41:25] | He is generous. But that temper of his… | 他是很宽容了 否则照他的脾气… |
[1:41:30] | You never should have picked on him like you did. | 你不该去惹他这样的人 |
[1:41:33] | My temper you don’t have to worry about. | 至于我的脾气 你就不必担心 |
[1:41:37] | Shut up and keep your hands to yourself or I’ll cut your little pecker off. | 闭嘴 手脚也给我放干净点 不然我把你的小弟弟给割了 |
[1:41:40] | Ooh. I’ve been told. | 哦 我已经听说了 |
[1:41:45] | You don’t wanna be hittin’ the streets dressed like that, honey. | 你不会想只穿这一身打扮流落到街头上吧 |
[1:41:48] | It’s a jungle out there. | 外面的世界是非常危险的 |
[1:41:49] | Besides, you got a couple of phone calls you ought to be makin’. | 乖乖去打电话比较聪明 |
[1:41:57] | Hey, baby, I don’t hear you making those calls. | 嘿 宝贝 我没听到你打电话的声音 |
[1:42:02] | Answer me! | 你说话啊 |
[1:42:04] | Oh, I don’t need this grief. | 噢 少在我面前装可怜 |
[1:42:07] | Hi. I’m Shellie’s new boyfriend and I’m out of my mind. | 嗨 我是雪莉的新男友 我现在非常不爽 |
[1:42:12] | You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, | 你要是再敢这么对雪莉说话 甚至只是想起她的名字 |
[1:42:17] | and I’ll cut you in ways that’ll make you useless to a woman. | 我就把你给阉了 让你当太监 |
[1:42:21] | You’re making a big mistake, man. A big mistake. | 你犯了一个大错 小子 一个大错 |
[1:42:26] | Yeah? You already made a big mistake yourself. | 是吗? 你自己才犯了大错 |
[1:42:31] | You didn’t flush. | 你没冲马桶 |
[1:43:27] | Troops, get outta here. | 兄弟们 我们走 |
[1:43:29] | No questions, damn it. No questions. | 不准问问题 他妈的 |
[1:43:31] | Now! | 快走 |
[1:43:51] | Dwight, what in the devil did you do to him? | 迪威 你对他做了什么好事? |
[1:43:54] | I just gave him a taste of his own medicine. | 我只是让他尝尝他自己配的药 |
[1:43:57] | l don’t think he’ll be bothering you again. | 他不会再来找你麻烦了 |
[1:43:59] | – How’s your jaw? – I’ve been slapped around worse. | – 你的下巴还好吗? – 我还遇过比这更惨的 |
[1:44:03] | Dwight, he was from a while back, | 迪威 我跟他很久了 |
[1:44:07] | before you showed up again with that new face of yours. | 早在你完成整容拥有你的新面貌之前 |
[1:44:10] | And it was only ’cause I felt sorry for him. | 因为我觉得他很可怜 |
[1:44:14] | And it was only once. | 只同情那么一次 |
[1:44:17] | I’ve done some dumb things. | 我做过不少蠢事 |
[1:44:19] | Seeing as how I’m one of those dumb things, | 找上我也是你做的蠢事之一 |
[1:44:21] | I can’t give you too hard a time about that, Shellie. | 我不会责怪你的 雪莉 |
[1:44:24] | But this guy, he’s a menace. | 可是这家伙不是善类 |
[1:44:28] | He might kill somebody if I don’t stop him. | 如果我没阻止他 他也许会杀人 |
[1:44:33] | I’ll call you later. | 我会再打电话给你 |
[1:44:35] | No, don’t go! | 不 别走 |
[1:44:36] | Shellie shouts something I can’t quite make out | 雪莉大声讲了些话 可是我听不清楚 |
[1:44:38] | over the racket of a passing police ‘copter. | 因为一架警察的直升机 刚好经过 |
[1:44:41] | – Stop! – It sounds like “stop” but I can’t be sure. | – 别走! – 起来像是”别走” 可是我不能确定 |
[1:44:46] | It’s a chance I shouldn’t be taking. but I can’t just go home and forget about it. | 我本来就不该插手 可是我无法假装没事回家 |
[1:44:49] | and let Jackie Boy and his pals find their fun. | 任由杰克小子和他的同党到处胡作非为 |
[1:44:53] | They’re a pack of predators and they’re out for blood tonight, a woman’s blood. | 他们是暴徒 今晚在寻找猎物 女人就是他们猎物 |
[1:44:58] | Damn it, Dwight. Damn it. | 可恶 迪威 该死 |
[1:45:02] | You fool. | 你这个笨蛋 |
[1:45:05] | You damned fool. | 该死的笨蛋 |
[1:45:07] | I cut my Caddy across the park | 我开着我的卡迪拉克穿过花园 |
[1:45:09] | to pick up Jackie Boy heading like a bat outta hell up the hill. | 追上了杰克小子的车子 正像地狱的蝙蝠飞奔而上 |
[1:45:13] | I’m speeding. | 我正超速疾驰 |
[1:45:15] | That’s a good way to get yourself noticed. And if you’re a murderer with a new face | 这是让你引人注目的好办法 如果你杀了人又刚整容 |
[1:45:20] | who’s one fingerprint check away from the fast track to the gas chamber like I am. | 光凭一个指纹就能被送上绞架 比如本人 |
[1:45:24] | the last thing you want is to get noticed. | 你最怕的事就是引人注目 |
[1:45:28] | I don’t have nearly enough cash on me to bribe this cop, and even if I did. | 我身上根本没钱能买通警察 就算我有 |
[1:45:33] | there’s always the outside chance he’s one of the honest ones. | 说不定还会不小心碰到正直清廉的警察 |
[1:45:36] | Do I try to talk my way out of this or do I take this cop down and risk it all? | 我该凭三寸不烂之舌说服呢 还是干脆冒险把他干掉? |
[1:45:42] | Then Jackie Boy saves me a great, big steaming pile of trouble. | 接着杰克小子 把我从这堆麻烦里给救了出来 |
[1:45:46] | Watch it, Jack! | 小心 杰克 |
[1:45:55] | Cops! They’re right on our ass! | 条子 就跟在我们后面 |
[1:45:57] | Not for long. Not where we’re headed. | 不会跟太久的 不会跟到我们要去的地方 |
[1:46:00] | My gut tightens up. | 我的心揪了一下 |
[1:46:04] | Jackie Boy’s leading us straight to Old Town. | 杰克小子正往老城方向去 |
[1:46:10] | The cop shuts off his siren. | 警察把警笛关了 |
[1:46:12] | He knows he’s not the law, not in Old Town. | 他知道在老城 他休想执法如山 |
[1:46:16] | The ladies are the law here, beautiful and merciless. | 这里的法律是女士们制定的 美丽且无情 |
[1:46:20] | If you’ve got the cash and you play by the rules. | 如果你有大把银子 又能照这里的规矩玩 |
[1:46:22] | they’ll make all your dreams come true. | 她们保证让你美梦成真 但要是你不守规矩 |
[1:46:25] | But if you cross ’em. you’re a corpse. | 就等着别人帮你收尸 |
[1:46:28] | – The squad car’s long gone, man. – Yeah, I called it. Was I right? | – 条子的车不见了 – 就说吧 听我的准没错 |
[1:46:33] | You’re always right, Jack. None of us ever doubted you for a second. | 你一向料事如神 杰克 我们从来没怀疑过你 |
[1:46:39] | But I heard things about these girls. Things they’ve done to guys who got out of line. | 可是我听过这些女人的传闻 只要谁不守规矩 她们就会下手 |
[1:46:44] | Who’s outta line? | 谁不守规矩了? |
[1:46:53] | Hey, baby. Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 嘿 宝贝 |
[1:46:58] | Hop in, sugar. We’ll get you there. | 上车吧 蜜糖 让我们载你一程 |
[1:47:01] | Aw, sweetheart, I work the day shift and it’s been a long day. | 甜心 我上的是白天班 而且已经累坏了 |
[1:47:06] | Besides, I don’t do group jobs. | 况且 我不玩多人群交 |
[1:47:09] | Get in the car, baby. We’ll just talk. It’ll be nice. | 上车吧 宝贝 我们聊聊天就好 会很棒的 |
[1:47:13] | I don’t do talk jobs, either. | 聊天不是我的工作 |
[1:47:15] | Babydoll, I’ve had me one hell of a bad day. | 漂亮妞 我今天有够不顺 |
[1:47:20] | I’ve been beat up every time I turn around. | 简直是处处碰钉子 |
[1:47:24] | But the day I get turned down by a hooker | 可是当老子今天明明把辛苦赚来的钞票拿出来 |
[1:47:26] | when I got good, hard-earned cash to pay her with… | 还被出来卖的妓女给拒绝 |
[1:47:30] | well… | 这… |
[1:47:32] | there’s only so much a man can take. | 可就超过一个男人所能忍耐的极限了 |
[1:47:35] | Go try the Alamo over on Dillon Street. | 你应去迪伦街上的美娇娘酒吧 |
[1:47:37] | That’s the Alamo, not the Amigo. | 记住是美娇娘酒吧 不是猛男酒吧 |
[1:47:39] | The Amigo’s a fag joint. | 猛男酒吧是同性态去的 |
[1:47:43] | Are you having a good time humiliating me like this for no damn reason at all? | 你这样在我朋友面前无缘无故损我 让你很爽吗? |
[1:47:51] | That’s far enough, Dwight. We’ve been on top of these peckerwoods | 到此为止吧 迪威 他们一在此地出现 |
[1:47:54] | since they first showed up with that cop behind them. | 我们就盯上了 他们还被警察跟着 |
[1:47:57] | Everything’s under control. | 一切都在掌握之中 |
[1:48:00] | Enjoy the show. | 不妨等着看好戏 |
[1:48:02] | There’s no use arguing with her. | 跟她争辩是没用的 |
[1:48:05] | The ladies are their own enforcers. | 女士们在这里说了算 |
[1:48:08] | So, how’s the barmaid? You know, the one that never shuts up? | 酒吧女侍怎么样了? 就是那个整天爱说话的? |
[1:48:11] | Not right now, Gail. | 现在别提这个 盖儿 |
[1:48:14] | Wound up a little tight, aren’t we? | 我们的关系有点紧张 对吗? |
[1:48:17] | That’s your whole problem, Dwight. You worry too much. | 这就是你的毛病 迪威 你太容易紧张过度了 |
[1:48:20] | That, and your lousy taste in women. These days, anyway. | 再加上你对女人的品味又很差 我是说最近 |
[1:48:24] | Damn it, Gail. Not right now. | 够了 盖儿 不要再说了 |
[1:48:27] | Those clowns down the way, they some of the barmaid’s boyfriends? | 车里的那些小丑们 他们是酒吧女的男友? |
[1:48:31] | One of them thinks he is. | 其中一个认为他是 |
[1:48:33] | He’s outta control. | 他已经失去控制了 |
[1:48:35] | I followed them here to make sure he didn’t hurt any of the girls. | 我跟踪他们到这里来 确保他没伤害任何女孩 |
[1:48:38] | Us helpless little girls. | 我们这些无助的小女孩 |
[1:48:43] | All kinds of death is about to hit less than 20 yards ahead of us. | 离我们不到二十码的地方 精彩的杀戮正要上演 |
[1:48:47] | and still it’s hard to take my eyes off her. | 可是我仍然很难把视线 从她的脸上移开 |
[1:48:50] | Us girls are safe as we can be, Lancelot. | 我们这些女孩 都安全得很 骑士 |
[1:48:53] | Those boys in that Chrysler are one mistake away | 在克莱斯勒里面的那帮小子 只要表现再差一点 |
[1:48:56] | from seeing what Miho can do. | 就能见到美穗大显身手了 |
[1:48:58] | And she’s been aching for some practice. | 她一直在虎视眈眈蓄势待发 |
[1:49:03] | She guides my glance upwards to the pixie perched on the roof’s edge. | 她引导我将视线移往屋顶 |
[1:49:08] | – Deadly little Miho. – You’re running out of alley, cowboy. | – 杀人不眨眼的小美穗 – 你们的大限快到了 牛仔们 |
[1:49:13] | Turn around. Save yourself and your buddies a ton of grief. | 快回头吧 让你和你的好朋友少受点罪吧 |
[1:49:17] | You’re a sassy little thing. | 你这个小野猫 |
[1:49:20] | You ain’t hardly in any kind of position to be making threats. | 你怎么看都不像在威胁 |
[1:49:24] | The trap is set. locked and ready to spring. | 陷阱已经布下 随时准备一触即发 |
[1:49:29] | So what? They’re scum. They deserve what’s coming. | 那又如何? 他们都是人渣 死有余辜 |
[1:49:33] | So why this rotten feeling in my gut that something is awfully wrong? | 可是为什么我觉得事情很不对劲呢? |
[1:49:36] | They haven’t killed anybody I know about. | 据我所知 他们还没杀过人 |
[1:49:39] | It got pretty bad at Shellie’s place, but they didn’t kill anybody. | 虽然他们在雪莉家撒野 可是却没杀人 |
[1:49:44] | And they won’t. | 他们也没机会了 |
[1:49:46] | Why this rotten feeling? | 为什么就是觉得不对劲? |
[1:49:48] | Something Shellie said. I can’t place it. | 雪莉当时说了什么 我没有听清楚 |
[1:49:51] | OK, OK, OK. I sounded off a little more than I should have. | 好好好 我说话是过份一点 |
[1:49:56] | – I’m a little on edge. – Over the edge. | – 我有点烦躁 – 你火气太大了 |
[1:49:59] | It’s not a woman you need. It’s a good night’s sleep. | 你需要的不是女人 是睡个好觉 |
[1:50:02] | You couldn’t handle a woman, the state you’re in. | 你目前的情况对付不了女人的 |
[1:50:06] | She’s saying you ain’t got what it takes, Jack. | 她说你的家伙不行 杰克 |
[1:50:11] | You wanna see it? | 你想瞧瞧吗? |
[1:50:14] | You wanna see what I got? Huh? | 你想瞧瞧我的家伙行不行吗? 啊? |
[1:50:17] | I’ve seen all shapes, all sizes. | 我什么样的都见过 |
[1:50:22] | You seen this one? | 那这个呢? |
[1:50:27] | Get in the car. | 给我上车 |
[1:50:29] | Oh, sugar, you just gone and done the dumbest thing in your whole life. | 哦 甜心 你刚刚做了这辈子最蠢的事 |
[1:50:51] | Oh, God, no! | 哦 天哪 不 |
[1:50:54] | This is crazy! | 简直是疯了 |
[1:50:56] | Out of nowhere, for no reason at all! | 突然就冒出来 都不知道是怎么回事 |
[1:51:07] | Go ahead. | 来呀 |
[1:51:08] | Go ahead. Go ahead. | 来呀 来呀 |
[1:51:11] | – He’s got the drop on her. – He’s got squat. | – 他用枪指着她 – 他休想得手 |
[1:51:14] | He’s dead. He’s just too damn dumb to know it. | 他死定了 只是太蠢了不知道而已 |
[1:51:20] | I got you right where I want you. | 我瞄准你了 |
[1:51:24] | This is a career-ending wound, whore. | 这一枪让你提早退休 婊子 |
[1:51:27] | – And there’s gonna be hell to pay. – Watch your step, Jackie Boy. | – 到地狱领工资吧 – 当心你的脚下 杰克小子 |
[1:51:43] | This isn’t funny. | 这不好笑 |
[1:51:46] | Don’t anyone laugh. I got friends you can’t imagine. | 谁都不准笑 我有你们绝对惹不起的朋友 |
[1:51:50] | Every one of you is gonna burn. | 所有在场的人都会不得好死 |
[1:51:54] | Hang it up. She’s just playing with you. | 放手吧 她在逗着你玩 |
[1:51:56] | – You’re only making it worse. – You shut the hell up. | – 你只是在让情况变得更糟 – 你给我闭嘴 |
[1:52:00] | Don’t pull the trigger. She blocked the barrel. It’ll backfire. | 别扣板机 她堵住了枪口 |
[1:52:04] | I told you to shut up. | 我叫你闭嘴 |
[1:52:13] | I can’t see. | 我看不见了 |
[1:52:15] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[1:52:18] | I can’t see. | 我看不见了 |
[1:52:21] | I can’t hear anything. | 我什么也听不到 |
[1:52:24] | For God’s sake, Miho, finish him. | 看在上帝的份上 美穗 杀了他 |
[1:52:27] | Yeah. Make it quick, will you? | 对 动作利落些 好吗? |
[1:52:33] | She doesn’t quite chop his head off. | 她没有一刀砍了他的脑袋 |
[1:52:38] | She makes a Pez dispenser out of him. | 而是把他削成玩具 |
[1:52:44] | Then it’s straight to business, stretching the corpses out on the alley floor | 接着她们马上开始办正事 把尸体拖到地上 |
[1:52:47] | and going through their pockets. divvying up cash when they find it. | 开始搜口袋 大伙儿平分找到的钞票 |
[1:52:52] | I’m fishing around in Jackie Boy’s pants. | 我仔细搜了杰克小子的裤袋 |
[1:52:54] | His wallet is packed. | 他的钱包装得很满 |
[1:52:56] | Mastercard. Discover. Platinum American Express. | 各种信用卡都有 |
[1:53:00] | and nearly 300 bucks worth of twenties | 还有总共约三百块的小额钞票 |
[1:53:02] | that I’m not too proud to stuff into my own pockets. | 让我很不好意思地塞到了自己的口袋里 |
[1:53:06] | Then I find an atom bomb. | 然后我发现一颗大炸弹 |
[1:53:10] | Jackie Boy. | 杰克小子 |
[1:53:13] | you son of a bitch. | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[1:53:20] | There was a helicopter that kicked up such a racket. | 当时上头飞过一架直升机 发出震耳的声音 |
[1:53:22] | I couldn’t quite make out what she said. | 让我听不清楚她说的话 |
[1:53:26] | I thought Shellie said “stop” | 我以为雪莉讲的是”别走” |
[1:53:28] | She said “cop” | 但她说的是”警察” |
[1:53:31] | Detective Lieutenant Jack Rafferty. | 副警长杰克•拉弗蒂 |
[1:53:34] | Iron Jack. the papers call him. | “铁腕杰克”是报纸给他的封号 |
[1:53:37] | A goddamn hero cop. | 一个该死的英雄警官 |
[1:53:43] | It’s held for years, the shaky truce. | 不牢靠的停战协议已行之有年 |
[1:53:46] | The cops get a slice of the profits and free entertainment when they throw a party. | 警察从中抽取部分利润 并在狂欢时获得免费服务 |
[1:53:50] | The girls get to administer their own brand of justice. | 女士们则维持她们的法律秩序 |
[1:53:53] | They get to defend their own turf. If a cop blunders into the neighborhood | 她们要保卫自己的地盘 万一有警察误闯 |
[1:53:58] | and he’s not shopping for what the girls are selling, they send him packing, | 可是却不是为了买春 她们就会要他卷铺盖走人 |
[1:54:02] | but they send him back alive. | 但不能要了他的命 |
[1:54:05] | That’s the rules. | 这就是规矩 |
[1:54:07] | That’s the truce. | 这就是他们的协议 |
[1:54:09] | The cops stay out. | 警察不来骚扰 |
[1:54:12] | That keeps the girls free to keep the pimps and the mob out. | 这让女士们自由地把皮条客和黑帮份子赶出去 |
[1:54:15] | Old Town will be left wide open. | 老城即将门户大开 |
[1:54:18] | It’ll be war. | 马上就要烽烟四起 |
[1:54:20] | The streets will run red with blood | 街道即将血流成河 |
[1:54:24] | women’s blood. | 女人的血 |
[1:54:26] | The cops! The mob! | 警察! 还有黑帮! |
[1:54:28] | Things are gonna go back to the way they used to be! | 一切又会回到老样子了 |
[1:54:31] | The hell they will! We got guns. | 他们当然会 不过我们有枪 |
[1:54:35] | We’ll fight the cops and the mob | 我们要跟警察 黑帮 |
[1:54:37] | and anybody else who tries to move in on us. | 任何想占我们地盘的人 血战到底 |
[1:54:41] | – We’ll go to war. – Don’t be stupid. | – 我们要大开杀戒 – 不要傻了 |
[1:54:42] | You wouldn’t stand a chance. Get me a car. | 你没有胜算 弄辆车给我 |
[1:54:46] | Make sure it’s a hardtop with a decent engine. | 不要敞篷车 马力要强 |
[1:54:49] | I’ll hide the bodies. | 我去把尸体藏好 |
[1:54:51] | Did you forget that cop car that trailed them here? | 你忘了有辆跟踪过来的警车吗? |
[1:54:54] | The cops know Rafferty came here. | 警察知道拉弗蒂到过这里 |
[1:54:57] | They’ll check the river, they’ll check the sewer. | 他们会在河里下水道四处寻找 |
[1:55:00] | They’ll find him and come gunning for us. | 他们会找到他的尸体 再到这里找我们算账 |
[1:55:02] | I’ll haul the bodies to the pits. The cops won’t check the pits. | 我会把尸体扔到油坑里 警察不会去搜的 |
[1:55:05] | Get that gun out of my face or I’ll smack ya. | 把枪从我脸上拿开 否则别怪我对你不客气 |
[1:55:07] | Who do you think you are, giving orders? | 你以为你是谁 在这里发号施令? |
[1:55:11] | – You got what you wanted out of us. – Shut up, Gail. | – 你在我们这里占尽便宜 – 闭嘴 盖儿 |
[1:55:14] | You got what you wanted out of me! | 也在我身上占尽便宜! |
[1:55:17] | And you were gone, off playing with that barmaid. | 然后你拍拍屁股走人 跑去跟那个女侍厮混 |
[1:55:20] | Gone until you brought this unholy mess on us. | 再把这该死的麻烦带到这里 |
[1:55:25] | Miho moves to my back. | 美穗移到了我的背后 |
[1:55:29] | One word from Gail and she’ll cut me in half. | 只要盖儿一下令 她就会把我劈成两半 |
[1:55:32] | They’ll be watching the roads. They’ll catch you. | 他们会在路上放哨临检 他们会抓到你 |
[1:55:35] | It’ll be the bad old days all over again. | 我们又要回去过老日子了 |
[1:55:39] | The pimps, the beatings, the drugs, the rapes! | 拉皮条 斗殴 贩毒 强奸 |
[1:55:41] | They won’t be watching the roads. Not yet, they won’t! Get me a damn hardtop! | 他们没这么快在路上放哨 快给我弄辆硬顶车来 |
[1:55:45] | If I don’t make it, you can have your war. | 如果我失手 你再开战也不迟 |
[1:55:48] | Get that gun out of my face now! | 把枪拿开 马上 |
[1:55:53] | Bastard! | 混蛋 |
[1:55:59] | I forgot how quick you are. | 我都忘了你身手有多快了 |
[1:56:04] | My warrior woman. | 我的女战士 |
[1:56:05] | She almost yanks my head clean off. | 她差点把我的头给砍了 |
[1:56:08] | shoving my mouth into hers so hard it hurts. | 用力把我的嘴压到她嘴里 因吻得太热情而疼痛 |
[1:56:12] | An explosion that blasts away the dull, gray years | 过去无聊灰暗的日子 瞬间被激情化为灰烬 |
[1:56:15] | between the now and that one fiery night when she was mine. | 留下的只有拥有她的销魂夜晚 |
[1:56:20] | A hardtop with a decent engine. | 一辆超强马力的硬顶车 |
[1:56:23] | And make sure it’s got a big trunk. | 还要有个大的后车厢 |
[1:56:28] | I’ll always love you, baby. | 我永远爱你 宝贝 |
[1:56:31] | Always…and never. | 永远…是不可能的承诺 |
[1:56:43] | Where’d you find that heap? | 这辆破车哪里找的? |
[1:56:45] | Just look at that trunk. We’ll never fit ’em all in. | 看看它的后车厢 根本装不下他们 |
[1:56:48] | Gail? Unless there’s something else you want me to do, | 盖儿? 要是这里没我的事 |
[1:56:52] | you think maybe I could go home? | 我能先回家了吗? |
[1:56:54] | All this blood and stuff’s got me kind of feeling like maybe I’m gonna hurl. | 这里的血腥味 让我恶心想吐 |
[1:56:58] | Sure, Becky, go home. | 当然 贝琪 回家去吧 |
[1:57:01] | But don’t you talk to anybody, not even your mom. | 但不准跟别人说话 连你妈也是 |
[1:57:03] | They’ll never fit in that trunk. | 肯定装不下的 |
[1:57:06] | Not like this, they won’t. Miho. | 这样不行 美穗 |
[1:57:11] | Dry your hair as soon as you get home! | 一回到家 就把头发擦干 |
[1:57:13] | You’ll catch cold if you don’t. | 否则你会感冒的 |
[1:57:27] | Hey, Becky. Gail said no calls. | 嘿 贝琪 盖儿说了不能打电话 |
[1:57:29] | I just want to hear my mom’s voice. I won’t tell her nothing. | 我只是想听我妈的声音 我什么都不会说的 |
[1:57:33] | Please, don’t say nothing to Gail. | 拜托你们别告诉盖儿 |
[1:57:38] | Hey, Mom? | 嘿 妈妈? |
[1:57:44] | Dizzy dames. | 这些蠢女人 |
[1:57:45] | What were they thinking, sticking me with a beat-up bucket of bolts like this? | 她们到底是怎么想的? |
[1:57:50] | We were barely able to get the trunk to stay closed as it was, | 我们差点连后车盖都盖不上 |
[1:57:52] | we packed it so tight. | 塞得太满了 |
[1:57:54] | There wasn’t anything we could do but pile Jackie Boy in right next to me. | 实在没办法 只好把杰克小子放在我旁边 |
[1:57:59] | out where anybody who cares to look will see him. | 现在不管是谁瞧了一眼 就能看到他 |
[1:58:04] | Go ahead. take one of his cigarettes. | 算了 抽一根他的烟 |
[1:58:09] | It’ll help. | 能帮忙定神 |
[1:58:35] | It’s got you smoking there, bud. | 我逮到你在这里抽烟了 老弟 |
[1:58:44] | You shut the hell up, Jackie Boy. | 你给我闭嘴 杰克 |
[1:58:48] | You’re dead. | 你已经死了 |
[1:58:50] | I’m just imagining this, so shut the hell up. | 这不过是我的想象 所以给我闭嘴 |
[1:58:54] | Well, it tells you something about your state of mind, don’t it? | 它反应了你现在的心理状态 不是吗? |
[1:58:59] | It’s got you hearing things. | 它让你幻听 |
[1:59:02] | It’s got your nerves shot. | 让你神经紧张 |
[1:59:05] | It’s got you smoking. | 让你想抽根烟 |
[1:59:07] | You know it’s true. | 你知道这是实话 |
[1:59:12] | Nobody ever really quits. | 没有人能真的把烟戒掉 |
[1:59:17] | A smoker’s a smoker when the chips are down. | 在紧要关头的时候 抽过烟的人一定会抽烟 |
[1:59:22] | – And your chips are down. – I’m fine. You shut the hell up. | – 现在你就是到了这种时候 – 我好的很 闭上你的鸟嘴 |
[1:59:28] | Will you look at that? | 不然你瞧瞧? |
[1:59:32] | Ooh, those hookers let you down. | 那群臭婊子耍了你 |
[1:59:37] | What are you gonna do when you run outta gas, call AAA? | 油都快没了 你打算怎么办 叫拖车公司? |
[1:59:42] | You sucker for the babes, you. | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[1:59:46] | You ain’t even gonna make it to the pits. | 你连油坑都开不到 |
[1:59:49] | You shut the hell up. I’ll make it. | 给我闭嘴 我可以的 |
[1:59:53] | Not unless you keep your eyes on the road, sugar pie. | 除非你先小心看路 小老弟 |
[1:59:57] | Watch it! | 小心 |
[2:00:01] | Ah, this is great. | 真是太棒了 |
[2:00:03] | Just like being in a buddy movie. | 简直就像惊险动作电影 |
[2:00:06] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[2:00:15] | Boy, you’re screwed. You’re out. You’re finished. | 小子 你完蛋了 乖乖领死吧 |
[2:00:21] | Stick a fork in it. You’re swirling around the bottom of the bowl, | 你就像是一摊从排水口排掉而形成小漩涡的水 |
[2:00:27] | nose-diving down the pipe. | 只能顺着管子流下 |
[2:00:30] | It’s over. | 已经完了 |
[2:00:32] | You’re flushed. | 你死定了 |
[2:00:35] | This time, I can’t bring myself to tell him to shut up. | 这次我不能再叫他闭嘴了 |
[2:00:39] | Sure, he’s an asshole. | 他当然是个混球 |
[2:00:42] | Sure, he’s dead. | 他当然已经死了 |
[2:00:45] | Sure, I’m just imagining that he’s talking. | 还有他说的话 当然都是我想象出来的 |
[2:00:48] | None of that stops the bastard from being absolutely right. | 可是无法改变的是 这混蛋的话都是对的 |
[2:00:53] | I don’t have a chance in hell of outrunning this cop. | 我根本不可能逃过这个警察 |
[2:00:56] | Not in this heap. | 特别是就凭这辆破车 |
[2:00:58] | Pull over! | 靠边停车 |
[2:01:02] | The only question left is whether I’m gonna kill him or not. | 现在剩下的问题 是我要不要杀了他 |
[2:01:06] | Tough call. | 很难决定 |
[2:01:09] | For all I know, he’s an honest cop, regular guy, | 就我所知 他是个正派的好警察 |
[2:01:12] | a working stiffwith a mortgage, a wife and a pile of kids. | 为了还贷款养家而努力工作 |
[2:01:16] | My hand moves all on its own, | 我的手不自觉地摸出了枪 |
[2:01:18] | sliding one of my guns to my lap and thumbing back the hammer. | 拇指放在了扳机上 摸着后面的锤子 |
[2:01:25] | – I don’t know what to do. – You better stop. You’re making him mad. | – 我不知道该怎么办 – 你最好停车 你在惹他生气 |
[2:01:31] | Whatever you say. | 就听你的 |
[2:01:41] | Your friend here…party a little too hard tonight? | 你和你这位朋友…今晚的狂欢玩太疯了吧? |
[2:01:46] | I’m the designated driver. | 我是包车司机 |
[2:01:55] | Well, you’re driving with a busted tail light. | 不过你车子的尾灯坏了 |
[2:02:03] | I’ll let you off with a warning. | 这次给你一个口头警告 |
[2:02:13] | What next? | 接下来又会有什么? |
[2:02:19] | The tank goes dry a quarter mile from the pits. | 离油坑剩几百公尺的路程 油箱就已经空了 |
[2:02:23] | I shove the T-Bird the rest of the way. | 我推着这辆雷鸟走完剩下的路 |
[2:02:27] | A few minutes’ more work and it’ll all be over. | 再过几分钟一切就能结束了 |
[2:02:30] | Jackie Boy will go into the damn tar pits. | 杰克 就会被埋到该死的油坑里 |
[2:02:33] | I’ll catch a train out of Sacred Oaks. go home and call it a… | 我会搭火车离开圣橡树 等回家去之后… |
[2:02:49] | No more questions, Dallas. Do what I say. | 别再问了 黛拉丝 照我的话去做 |
[2:02:51] | Clear the streets. We’re in lockdown. | 把街道清空 全面封锁 |
[2:02:55] | We’re not selling any tail in Old Town. | 我们不在老城做生意了 |
[2:02:58] | Not tonight. | 至少今晚不做 |
[2:03:04] | Don’t struggle. You’ll only hurt yourself. | 别挣扎 不然你会受伤 |
[2:03:07] | Your cause is lost. | 消息已经走漏 |
[2:03:10] | We know everything. | 我们什么都知道了 |
[2:03:11] | Soon the corpse of Detective Rafferty will be in our possession, | 不久我们就能运回拉弗蒂副警长的尸体 |
[2:03:16] | and the truce between your prostitutes and the police will be shattered. | 你们这群婊子和警方的协议 将被彻底撕毁 |
[2:03:21] | There’ll be arrests. There’ll be deaths. | 将会有大搜捕 大屠杀 |
[2:03:24] | My employer will seize what remains of this neighborhood. | 我的主子会把这里所有东西全都收归己有 |
[2:03:28] | You will all be slaves. Nothing can stop this. | 你们都会成为奴隶 没有任何办法可以阻止 |
[2:03:32] | But it is within your power to save many lives | 但是你能解救不少人的性命 |
[2:03:38] | by facilitating the process of transition, | 只要你乖乖跟我们合作 |
[2:03:42] | by negotiating the terms of the surrender of Old Town. | 和我们商量出一个好的方案 交出老城 |
[2:03:48] | Son of a bitch! I know you. | 狗娘养的 我认识你 |
[2:03:51] | I have suffered your kind before, the dregs of Sin City. | 我以前吃过你们的苦头 罪恶之城的人渣 |
[2:03:56] | I serve a new master now, | 我现在有新的主子了 |
[2:03:58] | and soon you and all your wretched kind will serve him as well. | 不久 你们这些讨厌的贱货也要为他服务 |
[2:04:03] | Now, get dressed and shed a tear for Dwight McCarthy if you must, | 现在把衣服穿上 如果你想 就为迪威•麦卡锡掉两滴眼泪吧 |
[2:04:08] | because, by now, he is surely dead. | 因为现在 他已经必死无疑了 |
[2:04:12] | You don’t know him. | 你不了解他 |
[2:04:15] | My man will find a way. | 我的男人会化险为夷 |
[2:04:18] | He always finds a way. | 他一向都很有办法 |
[2:04:23] | I can’t fathom these Americans always whining | 我不明白这些老美总是爱抱怨 |
[2:04:25] | and going on about how they got it so bad. | 不停地说他们生活有多糟 |
[2:04:28] | This is a fine, grand country. | 这是个很好的国家 |
[2:04:31] | Guiding light of the modern world, it is. | 现代社会的灯塔 |
[2:04:33] | Low taxes, land of opportunity. | 税税低廉 充满希望 |
[2:04:36] | Where else would one bullet buy us the fortune that we’re getting for this? | 还有哪个地方能只用颗子弹 就能让我们发大财呢? |
[2:04:40] | Sure beats the living hell out of blowing up airports and churches | 比起我们还要炸教堂和机场 |
[2:04:43] | without shite to show for it. | 却什么也拿不到好多了 |
[2:04:50] | You find something, Murphy? | 你找到什么了吗 墨菲? |
[2:04:52] | Looks to be our poor, dead cop’s badge. | 看来是我们可怜的警官的警徽 |
[2:04:55] | It’s all bent up. | 全都变形了 |
[2:04:57] | What’s this stuck in it? | 里面还藏什么东西? |
[2:05:00] | Bloody hell. It’s the bullet. | 他妈的 是颗子弹 |
[2:05:11] | You son of a bitch! Bastard! | 你这个下三滥 混蛋 |
[2:05:17] | They weren’t cops. these four. | 他们不是警察 这四个家伙 |
[2:05:19] | They were mercenaries. | 他们是外国佣兵 |
[2:05:21] | And if they were hired by who I think they were. | 如果雇他们的人正是我心里想的那个 |
[2:05:23] | the bad times haven’t even started yet. | 那么最大的麻烦 还没真正开始呢 |
[2:05:26] | And everything seemed to be going so well. | 而且一切似乎太顺利了 |
[2:05:42] | Remember, we don’t have to deliver every last inch of the man, Brian. | 记住 我们不用交出去完整的身体 布莱恩 |
[2:05:47] | You got a good point there, Ronnie. | 你说得很对 罗尼 |
[2:05:49] | Lend me your knife. | 把刀给我 |
[2:05:53] | Should I take a nap while I’m doing all this waiting? | 你能不能快点 我等到都快睡着了? |
[2:05:56] | I’m at the bone, all right? | 我切到骨头了 好吗? |
[2:06:01] | There we go. | 好了 |
[2:06:06] | Have you ever seen anything so pretty in your whole life? | 你这辈子见过比这更漂亮的东西吗? |
[2:06:11] | We’ll be back for the three of you, and if anyone happens by, | 你们三个留在这里 要是有人经过 |
[2:06:15] | use your imagination, OK? | 你们知道该怎么办吧? |
[2:06:28] | Silence. now. | 现在一片寂静 |
[2:06:30] | No air to breathe. | 没有空气可以呼吸 |
[2:06:33] | Only the horrid. oily tar taste creeping up my nostrils. | 恶臭的柏油灌满了我的鼻孔 |
[2:06:38] | Let it in. Let it fill your lungs. | 让它灌进来 灌进你的肺里 |
[2:06:42] | They were counting on you and you blew it. | 她们都指望你 你却搞砸了 |
[2:06:47] | Skinny, steely fingers at my wrist. | 瘦长有力的手指抓住我的手腕 |
[2:06:51] | Miho, you’re an angel. | 美穗 你是天使 |
[2:06:55] | You’re a saint. | 你是圣人 |
[2:06:57] | You’re Mother Teresa. | 你是杜丽莎修女 |
[2:06:59] | You’re Elvis. | 你是埃尔维斯 |
[2:07:01] | You’re God. | 你是神 |
[2:07:04] | And if you’d shown up ten minutes earlier, we’d still have Jackie Boy’s head. | 如果你们早十分钟赶到 杰克小子的头还会在我们手里 |
[2:07:10] | Dwight, they got Gail! | 迪威 他们把盖儿抓走了 |
[2:07:14] | It’s a cinch. You got yourselves a spy in Old Town. | 很简单 老城里有内奸 |
[2:07:18] | A stoolie who sold you out to the mob. | 内奸把你们出卖给黑帮了 |
[2:07:21] | We gotta find out who it is and rescue Gail. | 我们得找出内奸是谁 把盖儿救出来 |
[2:07:23] | But first, we gotta get our hands on Jackie Boy’s head | 不过要先抢回杰克的脑袋 |
[2:07:25] | before it gets to wherever it’s going and this whole situation blows wide open. | 不然这件事一被揭发 后果就不堪设想 |
[2:07:30] | Miho, I hope to hell you left one of ’em alive enough to talk. | 美穗 我希望你有留下活口 |
[2:07:43] | I let him know I’m not fooling around. | 我让他知道我不是闹着玩的 |
[2:07:51] | We talk. | 我们谈了 |
[2:08:02] | Stay smart. Stay cool. | 放聪明些 沉住气 |
[2:08:06] | It’s time to prove to your friends that you’re worth a damn. | 现在是向朋友 证明自己价值的时候 |
[2:08:09] | Sometimes, that means dying. | 有时候这意味着性命不保 |
[2:08:13] | Sometimes, it means killing a whole lot of people. | 有时候这意味着要大开杀戒 |
[2:08:16] | There they are. What do we do? | 他们在那里 我们该怎么办? |
[2:08:19] | We stop ’em, Dallas. | 我们得制止他们 黛拉丝 |
[2:08:29] | Jackie Boy’s head is so close to me | 杰克小子的头一度离我很近 |
[2:08:31] | I could almost reach out and grab it right then and there. | 我几乎伸手就能抓住 |
[2:08:40] | Get the head! Get the head! | 去拿头 去拿头 |
[2:08:44] | I got it! I got it! | 我拿到了 我拿到了 |
[2:08:53] | Suck on this, you stupid slag! | 尝尝这个 你这个愚蠢的贱货 |
[2:09:00] | I can’t tell if Miho is alive or dead. | 我不知道美穗是死是活 |
[2:09:03] | but I’m on my feet and every ounce of me wants to get some killing done. | 但我会不顾一切杀了这个家伙 |
[2:09:10] | You want the head now, sweetheart? So come down and get it! | 想要这颗人头吗 甜心? 要就下来拿啊 |
[2:09:20] | Brave lad. | 不怕死的家伙 |
[2:09:22] | I could’ve put a bullet straight down your ear just now, | 要不是我的左轮手枪湿透了 |
[2:09:26] | if I hadn’t got me revolver all wet and useless. | 我本来可以一枪打死你的 |
[2:09:30] | You got the drop on me, love. | 你这次赢了 亲爱的 |
[2:09:32] | I’m as helpless as a baby. | 我现在像婴儿一样无助 |
[2:09:42] | I got to come clean with you, sweetheart. | 还是跟你坦白吧 亲爱的 |
[2:09:44] | It was an outright lie I was giving ya about me revolver being wet. | 我说我的手枪湿透是骗你的 |
[2:09:50] | You see, I’m not too fond of shootin’. | 你知道吗 我不太喜欢开枪杀人 |
[2:09:52] | It’s my preference to blow things up. | 我喜欢用炸弹把东西炸烂 |
[2:09:55] | Once you blast the roof off a pub | 有次我炸掉一间酒吧 |
[2:09:58] | and seen all the parts flying off people, | 看见尸体被炸成血肉横飞 |
[2:10:02] | a little bang bang’s never gonna match the sight of that. | 砰砰砰的开枪简直就是小儿科 |
[2:10:06] | And here’s me, with all these fine grenades and such a sweet beauty of a remote. | 我这里有最猛的手榴弹 还带着漂亮的遥控器 |
[2:10:12] | But it’s me knife I’ll be doing you with. | 但是我要用这把刀子宰了你 |
[2:10:15] | You killed me mates. | 你杀了我的同伴 |
[2:10:18] | Someone shoulda told ya, never give an lrishman good cause for revenge. | 你应该听说过的 永远不要让爱尔兰人找到报仇的借口 |
[2:10:24] | Deadly little Miho. | 致命的小美穗 |
[2:10:27] | You won’t feel a thing unless she wants you to. | 你什么都感觉不到 除非她故意要你痛苦 |
[2:10:30] | She twists the blade. | 她旋转刀刃 |
[2:10:33] | He feels it. | 他痛苦地承受 |
[2:10:38] | I tell Miho what we’re gonna do and how we’re gonna do it. | 我告诉美穗 我们要做什么 还有要怎么做 |
[2:10:41] | I grab poor Dallas’s car phone and make the most important call of my life. | 我拿着可怜的黛拉丝的手机 打了我这辈子最重要的电话 |
[2:10:46] | First, we gotta rescue Gail. then comes the kill. | 首先我们必须营救盖儿 然后就大开杀戒 |
[2:10:51] | The big, fat kill. | 大开杀戒 |
[2:11:05] | Do we just gotta stand here and watch this? | 你就站在这里看着这个? |
[2:11:08] | What, are you kidding me, man? | 你开什么玩笑? |
[2:11:10] | I could watch old Manute do his thing all night long and not get tired of it. | 我能整夜观赏马努特玩她 也不厌倦 |
[2:11:14] | I mean, the man’s an artist. | 这家伙简直是个艺术家 |
[2:11:16] | Only an artist should be allowed to touch such a beautiful subject. | 只有艺术家才能玩弄这么美丽的东西 |
[2:11:21] | Your skin is perfect. | 你的皮肤完美无暇 |
[2:11:23] | Your nerves, responsive. | 你的感官灵敏 |
[2:11:26] | Beautiful. | 太美丽了 |
[2:11:27] | Just give them what they want, Gail. | 给他们要的东西吧 盖儿 |
[2:11:34] | – Becky? – It’s over, Gail. | – 贝琪? – 结束了 盖儿 |
[2:11:38] | There’s no fighting them. Dwight’s dead. | 不要和他们作对 迪威死了 |
[2:11:42] | They got what’s left of that cop we killed. | 他们找到了我们杀死的那个警察 |
[2:11:44] | The mob’s gonna turn it over to the police chief, the cops are gonna mow us down. | 黑帮会把尸体交给警察局长 警察就会来铲平我们 |
[2:11:47] | We gotta cut a deal. | 我们必须达成协议 |
[2:11:49] | You little bitch! You sold us out! | 你这个小贱货 你出卖了我们 |
[2:11:53] | I didn’t have no choice! They was gonna hurt my mom. | 我没有选择 他们要伤害我母亲 |
[2:11:56] | You gotta cut a deal with these people. | 你要跟他们讲好条件 |
[2:11:58] | It’s selfish, you holding out like this. | 你的坚持太自私 |
[2:12:01] | You’re gonna get a lot of girls killed for no good reason. | 会让很多女孩白白牺牲掉 |
[2:12:03] | It wasn’t your mom! | 根本不是因为你妈 |
[2:12:06] | We could have protected her and you know it. | 我们可以保护她的 你知道的 |
[2:12:09] | It was the money, you stupid little bitch! | 你是为了钱 你这蠢婊子 |
[2:12:12] | Sure, there’s money. Sure, you could’ve moved my mom into Old Town | 当然也是为了钱 当然你可以把我妈迁到老城区 |
[2:12:16] | and let her know that her daughter’s a goddamn whore. | 让她知道自己的女儿居然是个妓女 |
[2:12:19] | Breaks your heart, doesn’t it? | 真令人伤心 是吧? |
[2:12:21] | They offered me what you couldn’t never offer me, a way out. | 他们给了我你给不了的条件 就是一个出路 |
[2:12:26] | I had to watch out for my own neck. | 我不得不关心自己的性命 |
[2:12:28] | Your neck. | 你的性命 |
[2:12:30] | Your precious, scrawny little neck! | 你的宝贵的比纸还贱的小命 |
[2:12:38] | You’re crazy! You could have ripped my throat out, you crazy whore! | 你疯啦 你差点咬断我的喉咙 你这个疯狂的烂婊子 |
[2:12:43] | Schutz, fetch my blades. | 舒尔茨 把我的刀拿来 |
[2:12:47] | – Stuka, kill this one. – No, I was promised! | – 斯图卡 杀了她 – 不 你们答应过我的 |
[2:12:51] | Stupid little bitch! You deserve worse! | 愚蠢的小贱货 你应该死得更惨些 |
[2:12:54] | I knew there was a reason I got out of bed this morning. | 我今天早上起来就知道今天会有好事发生 |
[2:12:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[2:13:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[2:13:05] | Nobody. I don’t see nobody. | 没人 我没看见任何人 |
[2:13:06] | Will you look at that? It’s right through me. Guys, look. | 你们看到吗? 直接穿过耶 兄弟们 看一下 |
[2:13:10] | There’s something wrapped around it. | 箭上绑着什么东西 |
[2:13:13] | Some kind of note. | 好像是张纸条 |
[2:13:15] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[2:13:17] | It’s poked right through me. Guys, look. | 它直接一箭穿心 兄弟 看一下啊 |
[2:13:20] | 警察的头换女人 留言人:你的朋友迪威 | |
[2:13:22] | – It’s starting to really hurt. – Out back. Everyone. | – 开始有点痛了 – 全都退回来 |
[2:13:24] | And bring the women. | 带着这个女人 |
[2:13:26] | Do you think somebody should call me a doctor or something? | 是不是应该有人 给我找个医生什么的? |
[2:13:30] | McCarthy, you fool. | 麦卡锡 你这个蠢货 |
[2:13:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[2:13:36] | Guys? | 伙伴们? |
[2:13:44] | Dozens of them, armed to the teeth. | 数十位敌人 全副武装 |
[2:13:48] | I’m outnumbered, outgunned. | 我人单力孤 弹药不足 |
[2:13:52] | But the alley is crooked, dark and very narrow. | 不过小巷弯曲 黑暗狭窄 |
[2:13:58] | They can’t surround me. | 他们无法包围我 |
[2:14:01] | Sometimes. you can beat the odds with the careful choice of where to fight. | 有时候火拼的地点挑对了 你就可以占到优势 |
[2:14:10] | You can have Old Town, I don’t care. | 你可以占有老城 我不管 |
[2:14:13] | Just give me the woman. | 只要你把那个女人交给我 |
[2:14:18] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[2:14:20] | Dwight, don’t do this. | 迪威 别这样 |
[2:14:23] | – Hey, wait a minute. Something’s not right. – Shut up, or I’ll plug you! | – 嘿 等等 事情好像不大对劲 – 闭嘴 否则我就干掉你 |
[2:14:27] | Of course, Mr. McCarthy. A fair trade. | 当然了 麦卡锡先生 交易很公平 |
[2:14:31] | She’s all yours. | 她是你的了 |
[2:14:41] | Now, if you’ll explain to me why we shouldn’t blow both of you to pieces… | 现在你倒说说看 为什么不能把你们俩炸成碎片 |
[2:14:46] | Dwight, what have you done? | 迪威 瞧你做了什么傻事? |
[2:14:50] | Exactly what I had to. | 正是我想要的 |
[2:14:54] | Every step of the way. | 每一步都在计划当中 |
[2:14:59] | No! It isn’t right! There wasn’t no tape over his mouth! | 不! 不对! 他的嘴上本来没有胶带 |
[2:15:02] | How come there’s tape over his mouth? | 他的嘴上怎么会有胶带呢? |
[2:15:17] | Where to fight counts for a lot. | 打仗的地点是很重要的 |
[2:15:19] | Cute trick, McCarthy, but it will do you do good. | 你的诡计得逞了 麦卡锡 但是你还是逃不出我的掌心 |
[2:15:24] | But there’s nothing like having your friends show up with lots of guns. | 不过有很多朋友带重装武器来支援更好 |
[2:15:28] | No! McCarthy, you shit! | 不! 麦卡锡你这混蛋! |
[2:15:33] | The girls all know the score. | 女孩们都知道该怎么做 |
[2:15:37] | No escape. no surrender. no mercy. | 一个都不许逃 不接受投降 一个都不能留 |
[2:15:43] | We gotta kill every last rat bastard one of ’em. | 我们必须杀死他们每个混蛋 |
[2:15:47] | Every last one. | 一个都不留 |
[2:15:49] | Not for revenge. not because they deserve it. | 不是报仇 不是因为他们罪有应得 |
[2:15:53] | not because it’ll make the world a better place. | 不是为了让世界更美好 |
[2:15:58] | We need a heap of bloody bodies | 我们需要一堆尸体 |
[2:16:00] | so when mob boss Wallenquist looks over his charts of profits and losses. | 来让黑帮老大看看他的损失 |
[2:16:04] | he’ll see what it cost him to mess with the girls of Old Town. | 跟老城的女士们捣乱 会给他带来什么样的后果 |
[2:16:18] | They run out back. | 他们往后逃窜 |
[2:16:21] | Right on schedule. | 正好赶上 |
[2:16:35] | Deadly little Miho. | 致命的小美穗 |
[2:16:39] | She gets her practice in. | 她刚好有机会大展身手 |
[2:16:42] | The Valkyrie at my side is shouting and laughing | 我身边的女神大笑着 |
[2:16:46] | with the pure, hateful, bloodthirsty joy of the slaughter, | 恶狠狠地大开杀戒 |
[2:16:51] | and so am I. | 我也一样 |
[2:16:58] | The fire baby. | 我们的眼中燃起熊熊欲火 |
[2:17:00] | It’ll burn us both. | 它会把我们烧死 |
[2:17:03] | There’s no place in this world for our kind of fire. | 这个世界上没有这么猛烈的欲火 |
[2:17:07] | my warrior woman, my Valkyrie. | 我的女战士 我的女神 |
[2:17:12] | You’ll always be mine. | 你永远是我的 |
[2:17:15] | Always… | 永远 |
[2:17:17] | and never. | 永远 |