时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Tracy,Jenna. | |
[00:04] | We all know what happen when you hosted the St. Patrick’s day parade three years ago. | 我们都知道3年前你们主持 圣帕特里克节游行是什么情况 |
[00:10] | Wake up,mother. | 醒醒 X你妈 |
[00:11] | And when you hosted two years ago. | 还有2年前主持那次 |
[00:13] | Die,demon! | 去死吧 恶魔! |
[00:15] | Why didn’t you ever call me back? | 你为什么不回我电话? |
[00:17] | Unfortunately,unless Harry’s law really took off this week and no one told me, | 不幸的是 除非没人通知我 “鞋店事务所”那剧这周火起来 |
[00:20] | you two are the biggest stars at the network. | 你们俩还是我们台最大牌的明星 |
[00:23] | But this year,everything you say will be scripted and on prompter. | 但今年 你们说的每个字都会提前写好 打在提词器上 |
[00:26] | Do not deviate from the script. | 不许在剧本外临场发挥 |
[00:29] | Jack,Tracy and I are total pros. | Jack 我和Tracy都是专业人士 |
[00:31] | On television,and when it comes to the assisted suicide debate. | 在电视方面 还有关于协助自杀的辩论方面 |
[00:35] | Secret handshake,my baloney. | 偷偷握个手 小香肠 (Baloney和Jenna Maroney谐音) |
[00:38] | Hazel,I won’t be here tomorrow,so… | Hazel 我明天不会过来 所以… |
[00:41] | I wanted to give you this. | 我想给你这个 |
[00:43] | It’s the tail I had until I was 16. | 这是我16岁以前的尾巴 |
[00:46] | Well,don’t worry about the parade. I’ll take care of Tracy and Jenna like they’re my own children. | 别担心游行的事 我会把Tracy和Jenna 当做自己的孩子照顾 |
[00:51] | Which is a bad example, because I left my kids at a sears in 2004. | 这不是个好例子 因为我2004年把自己的孩子丢在钟表店了 |
[00:56] | Oh,I told you about Mr. Jordan’s allergies,right? | 我跟你说过Jordan先生过敏的东西了吧? |
[00:59] | Yes,Kenneth. He’s only allergic to allergy medication. | 是的 Kenneth 他只对抗过敏药物过敏 |
[01:02] | But he loves it. | 但他很爱这玩意儿 |
[01:04] | – And Ms. Mulroney’s… – Kenneth,let go. | – 还有Maroney小姐 – Kenneth 别管了 |
[01:05] | This is my rodeo now. | 这片竞技场现在属于我了 |
[01:07] | Well,not literally,of course. | 当然不是字面上的竞技场 |
[01:09] | The U.S. Rodeo Association does not lift lifetime bans. | 美国竞技协会不会解除终身禁赛的决定 |
[01:15] | So are you gonna work through St. Patrick’s day? | 圣帕特里克节你要工作? |
[01:18] | Don’t you want to celebrate Ireland’s great accomplishments, | 你不想庆祝爱尔兰的伟大成就么 |
[01:20] | like Michael Lohan and vomiting into a bagpipe? | 比如Michael Lohan(Lindsay Lohan的爹) 还有往风笛里呕吐? |
[01:23] | Wow,Lemon,so I take it you will not be wearing green tomorrow. | 哇 Lemon 看来你明天不会穿绿色了 (通常圣帕特里克节大家都穿绿色) |
[01:26] | I will be wearing headtotoe orange,in honor of protestant William of Orange, | 我会从头到脚穿橙色的 纪念新教徒奥兰治(橙色)亲王威廉 |
[01:30] | inventor of the Orange,according to Yahoo answers. | 橙色的发明者 雅虎问答说的 |
[01:34] | You in Orange? You’ll look like a creamsicle with an old tooth stuck in it. | 你穿橙色? 你会像雪糕里插了一颗老化的牙 |
[01:38] | Well,you’ll never see me,’cause I don’t leave my house on St. Patrick’s day. | 你不会看到的 因为圣帕特里克节这天我根本不出门 |
[01:41] | Criss and I are going to ride out hurricane shamrock holed up in my apartment, | 我们会在我家窝着 躲避狂风暴雨 |
[01:46] | laughing at excerpts from Angela’s ashes. | 看着”安吉拉的灰烬”选段大笑 |
[01:48] | You know,some people might find your attitude offensive. | 有些人会觉得你这种态度很伤人 |
[01:51] | Oh,what are they going to do about it, | 他们又能怎样 |
[01:52] | write a meandering play about how amazing the Irish are at not overcoming adversity? | 写个漫无边际的戏剧 讲爱尔兰人如何善于屈服于灾难? |
[01:56] | Well,I’m sorry we can’t all belong to ethnic groups as beloved as the Germans. | 抱歉我们没法像德国之类的族裔那样受欢迎 |
[02:00] | Please,without Germans,you wouldn’t have any of the Indiana Jonesmovies. | 拜托 没有德国人 你连一部”夺宝奇兵”都没得看 |
[02:03] | Lemon,your secret love of the Irish is welldocumented. | Lemon 你对爱尔兰人隐秘的喜好已被 详细记录在案了 |
[02:06] | After all,I am your mentor,you dated Dennis Duffy, | 无论如何 我是你的导师 你交往过Dennis Duffy |
[02:08] | and in the ’90s,you gave money to the IRA. | 你90年代还给爱尔兰革命军捐过钱 |
[02:10] | I thought it was contributing to a retirement account. | 我还以为那是打到退休账户的 |
[02:12] | You know,I think someone needs to learn a St. Patrick’s day lesson. | 我觉得有些人应该好好 上上圣帕特里克节这一课 |
[02:16] | I think | (鸟语)我觉得有些人应该好好 |
[02:18] | to learn | 上上圣帕特里克节这一课 |
[02:20] | What is that? A curse? | 你说的啥? 诅咒么? |
[02:22] | Take it back,you witch! | 收回诅咒 你个巫婆! |
[02:36] | 30 Rock | |
[02:42] | This American life,Saturday,March 17th,St. Patrick’s day. | 欢迎收听”美国生活” 今天是周六 3月17日 圣帕特里克节 |
[02:45] | You know,everybody complains about the weather, | 每个人都抱怨天气 |
[02:48] | but today on the program,we meet somebody who actually… | 但今天的节目上 我们会遇到一个其实… |
[02:50] | Hey,what are you doing? Get out of my studio! | 喂 你干嘛呢? 滚出我的录音室! |
[02:53] | Happy St.Patrick’s day! | 圣帕特里克节快乐! |
[02:55] | Let go of me! | 放开我! |
[02:57] | Didn’t you hear my show on bullying? | 你没听过我谈欺凌的那期节目么? |
[02:59] | Hey,Criss,watch this. | 嘿 Criss 来看这个 |
[03:02] | Megan! Megan! | |
[03:06] | Look at them spin around. They’re so confused. | 看他们转来转去的 一头雾水 |
[03:09] | – Awesome. – It’s too many Megans,right? | – 赞 – 叫Megan的太多了吧? |
[03:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:13] | I just ordered thai food. How much do you love me now? | 我刚订了泰国菜 你现在爱我有多少呢? |
[03:17] | Man,they’re fast. You know what,I can’t wait till the asians take over. | 哟 他们挺快啊 其实我倒挺期待亚洲人占领世界的 |
[03:20] | Thank God for delivery,keeping us inside and safe from all the Irish nonsense. | 感谢上帝赐予我们外卖 让我们在家里安全躲过所有爱尔兰破玩意 |
[03:25] | – Hey,dummy. – The curse. | – 嘿 笨笨 – 诅咒啊 |
[03:28] | What’s up? | 好啊? |
[03:29] | I’m Dennis, a former lover of Liz’s. | 我是Dennis Liz的前爱人之一 |
[03:33] | I tried to steal beer from a Duane reade, and some black guy coldcocked me. | 我想从Duane Reade(药店)偷点啤酒 某个黑佬把我打晕了 |
[03:36] | Ooh,like a security guard? I don’t know,pal. | – 你是说保安么? – 我不知道 哥们 |
[03:39] | I don’t see people that way. | 我可不戴有色眼镜看人的 |
[03:44] | No,no. No. | 别 别 别 |
[03:47] | Hey,before we go on, do you want to pray together? | 我们上去之前 你想一起祈祷吗? |
[03:50] | Yeah. | 好呀 |
[03:51] | – Oh,Michael Jackson’s ghost… – Oh,Great Kabbalah monster… | – Michael Jackson的鬼魂啊 – 伟大的卡巴拉(犹太教学说)怪物啊 |
[03:53] | NBC is showing the promo I worked on for the parade! I’m famous. | NBC正在播我参与的游行宣传片 我出名了 |
[03:57] | And now back to NBC’s live coverage of the 2012 St.Patrick’s day parade, | 现在回到NBC的2012年圣帕特里克节游行 直播报道 |
[04:01] | with hosts Jenna Maroney and Tracy Jordan. | 有请我们的主持Jenna Maroney 和Tracy Jordan |
[04:04] | Oh,my God! They said my name first. | 噢 天啊! 他们把我的名字放在前面 |
[04:08] | But I’m more famous than you. | 但我比你更出名 |
[04:10] | Oh,this is probably some Hollywood prank,like on the set ocean’s 12, | 噢 这可能是好莱坞式的恶作剧 就像在12大盗的片场 |
[04:15] | when I put that snake in George Clooney’s bed. | 当我把蛇放到George Clooney的床上时 |
[04:17] | I was not in the movie. | 我并没有在电影里 |
[04:18] | Or maybe now that Kidz is a giant hit, I’m the one America wants to see. | 也可能是Kidz现在这么受欢迎 美国人更希望看到我 |
[04:22] | You better not be talking about my dear friend,America Ferrera. | 你最好别提及我的好朋友America Ferrera |
[04:25] | Get your stuff out of here, ’cause I get the bigger dressing room now. | 拿着你的东西 从这里滚出去吧 因为现在最大的化妆室归我 |
[04:29] | I’ll replace your lizard with a gay guy in a giant champagne bottle. | 我会把你的蜥蜴搞走 换个巨大的玻璃香槟瓶 里面装个小受 |
[04:33] | Siri,kill Jenna! | Siri 给我把Jenna杀了! |
[04:35] | what’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[04:35] | I get second billing to this smallboobied grandma? | 现在我输给这个小胸部的老奶奶了吗? |
[04:38] | No,you guys are friends,remember? “My baloney”? | 不 你们是朋友来的 记得吗? 我的小香肠? |
[04:41] | The only baloney Tracy has is the baloney he’s full of. | Tracy唯一有的香肠就是他自己 |
[04:44] | Why would you say that? | 你怎么能这么说呢? |
[04:46] | You can’t take that back. | 你不能把那话收回啊 |
[04:49] | I killed Jenna elfman. Is that right? | 我杀了Jenna Elfman 对吗? |
[04:51] | Did you show them the promo? | 你给他们看了广告? |
[04:53] | Hazel,we don’t let them watch NBC. | Hazel 我们都不让他们看NBC的 |
[04:56] | Jenna thinks that Christina Aguilera lost her voice during childbirth, | Jenna以为Christina Aguilera 生完孩子就失声了 |
[04:58] | and Tracy doesn’t need to know that he just became number two around here. | 而Tracy也不用知道 他在这只能算二号红人了 |
[05:01] | That kind of mistake can ruin everything. | 这种错误能把这搞得一团糟 |
[05:03] | I don’t like the way you’re talking to me. | 我不喜欢你的语气 |
[05:05] | Why don’t we drive to Sears? I’ll buy you a toy. | 我们开车去Sears怎么样? 我给你买个玩具 |
[05:14] | Excuse me. May I help you? | 不好意思 有什么能帮助你? |
[05:17] | What? We don’t use your bathroom when you’re not here. I’m Lutz. | 啥? 我们没有趁你不在偷用你的厕所 我是Lutz |
[05:20] | Frank,first of all,what are you doing here on a Saturday? | Frank 首先 你周六来这干嘛? |
[05:24] | None of the writers can go out on St.Patrick’s day | 圣帕特里克节编剧们都出不了门 |
[05:26] | because we all have faces people naturally just want to punch. | 因为我们都有着很欠扁的脸 |
[05:29] | So we’re all hiding out here,playing Colonizers of Malaar. | 所以我们都躲在这里玩”马拉的殖民者” |
[05:33] | It’s a strategy board game from the makers Goblet quest and virginity keep. | 一款由”寻杯征途”和”保卫贞操” 主创打造的策略性桌游 |
[05:37] | In Malaar,you build a kingdom and battle for world domination. | 在Malaar里 你能建立一个国家 然后去征服世界 |
[05:41] | Right now,I’m just the Lord of the Karthian plains, | 虽然现在 我只是Karthian平原之王 |
[05:43] | but that means I control all the wheat! | 但那说明我控制着所有的小麦! |
[05:47] | It’s actually interesting. | 其实这蛮有趣啊 |
[05:49] | You have a monopoly on wheat. | 你垄断了所有的小麦 |
[05:51] | But what happens if you overproduce,flood the markets? | 但要是你过量生产 市场供大于求呢? |
[05:54] | Prices drop,your economy collapses. You’ve got to diversify,Frank. | 价格下跌 经济崩溃 你得让产业多样化 Frank |
[05:57] | It’s basic capitalism. | 这是资本主义的基本规律 |
[05:59] | What other resources do you have? | 你还有什么资源? |
[06:00] | Uh,unicorns? | 独角兽? |
[06:02] | Can you breed and sell them? There’s got to be a market for unicorns. | 能不能养来卖? 独角兽应该是有市场的啊 |
[06:05] | If I’ve learned anything from reading Liddy’s princess books, | 我在Liddy的公主系列童话中读到 |
[06:08] | unicorn hair has magical properties. | 独角兽的毛有魔法 |
[06:11] | You’ve got to know your product,Frank. | 你得了解自家产品 Frank |
[06:12] | – That’s awesome. – Ah,it’s nothing. | – 你太强了 – 没啥 |
[06:15] | That kind of thinking is what I do for a living. | 就靠这吃饭的 |
[06:17] | At least,I used to. | 至少以前是 |
[06:19] | You just have to replace “Malaar” with “Fairfield,Connecticut,” | 只用把”马拉”换成 “康涅狄格州的费尔菲尔德” |
[06:22] | and “unicorn” with… | 把”独角兽”换成… |
[06:26] | Unicorn,” | “独角兽计划” |
[06:29] | a death Ray. | 一种死光武器 |
[06:31] | Hot dog truck,huh? | 开热狗车的哦? |
[06:33] | I went entrepreneur,too. | 我也是企业家 |
[06:34] | I got this new business where I burn your old DVDs onto laserdisc. | 生意是把别人DVD上的东西 烧到镭射光碟上 |
[06:39] | Whoa,Dennis,I don’t think you should be drinking with a head injury. | 诶 Dennis 你头上有伤就别喝酒了 |
[06:42] | That’s a good Liz impression,Criss. | 你模仿Liz模仿得真像 |
[06:44] | She’s a bummer. | 她就爱扫兴 |
[06:46] | Well,911 is still busy. | 911还是线路忙 |
[06:48] | What could be causing so many medical emergencies today? | 今天为什么这么多紧急状况呢? |
[06:51] | Oh,right,an Irish religious festival. | 噢 对了 有一个爱尔兰的宗教节日 |
[06:53] | Irish pride! Go,Celtics! Celtics suck. Go,Knicks! | 我是爱尔兰人我骄傲! 凯尔特人加油! 凯尔特人逊爆了 尼克斯队加油! |
[06:56] | As soon as I get through,I’m getting you an ambulance, and you are out of here,Dennis. | 电话一通我马上给你叫救护车 你就可以走了 Dennis |
[06:59] | No,no,no,no,no. I can’t get into an ambulance. | 不不不 我不能上救护车 |
[07:01] | I don’t have health insurance because of Obama. | 都怪奥巴马把我害得没有医保 |
[07:03] | Look,Liz,I don’t think he needs to go to the hospital for a concussion. | Liz 他脑震荡犯不着上医院 |
[07:06] | I was a volunteer EMT. | 我以前做过志愿急救人员 |
[07:07] | At burning man,and we agreed never to talk about that. | 在火人节上 说好不再提这事了 (一个反传统狂欢节 以荒诞著称) |
[07:09] | At sunset,the CACTI start to resemble people looking for hugs. | 一到黄昏 仙人掌就到处找人拥抱 |
[07:12] | It gets ugly,Liz. | 场面很难堪的 Liz |
[07:14] | You know,there’s some things I miss about being with you, | 我还是很想念和你在一起的日子 |
[07:16] | like having somewhere to hook my SEGA up to, | 比如有地方可以连我的SEGA游戏机 |
[07:18] | but this constant judgment… | 但你持续不断的吐槽… |
[07:20] | Criss deserves better. | Criss不应当受此待遇 |
[07:22] | Criss,may I speak to you alone for a minute? | Criss 我能和你单独谈谈吗? |
[07:23] | No. Anything you need to say to him,you can say in front of me. | 不行 要对他说什么 当着我的面说 |
[07:27] | Me and Criss… We’re bang brothers. | 我和Criss 也算是炮友了 |
[07:37] | God,live TV’s such a rush. | 天 现场直播还真是匆忙 |
[07:39] | It’s like sex,but your husband isn’t looking at a picture of a bridge. | 就像滚床单 但你丈夫没在看桥的照片 |
[07:44] | Peter,can you explain this to me? | Peter 可否给我解释一下? |
[07:47] | Well,obviously I’m host number one. We all saw the promo. | 一号主持 二号主持 显然我是一号主持人 宣传片我们都看过了 |
[07:47] | ********* | 一号主持 二号主持 显然我是一号主持人 宣传片我们都看过了 |
[07:51] | Hazel,the script had Tracy and Jenna’s names in it. Did you change that? | Hazel 脚本里本来有Tracy和Jenna的名字 你给改了? |
[07:55] | Duh! After you PMSed about their names yesterday, | 必须的! 你昨天抱怨他俩名字之后 |
[07:58] | I thought numbers would make everyone happy. | 我想标数字应该能皆大欢喜了吧 |
[08:00] | We’re on in five,four,three… | 直播倒计时 5 4 3… |
[08:04] | Welcome to the 2012 St. Patrick’s day parade on NBC. | 欢迎收看2012年NBC圣帕特里克节游行 |
[08:08] | They’re both reading host number one. | 他们都在念一号主持的台词 |
[08:10] | Would a third host help? I am SA.G.eligible, | 再加一个主持人能行不? 姐也算混过演员工会 |
[08:13] | but I will only do nude stuff if there’s a mirror behind me. | 但只有背后有镜子时 我才能演少儿不宜的东西 |
[08:16] | Forget the parade,Hazel! | 别管直播了 Hazel! |
[08:18] | For six years,we’ve been tricking them into thinking they’re friends, | 6年来 我们一直哄骗他俩做朋友 |
[08:21] | and you’ve undone all that in a day. | 一天之内就毁在你手上 |
[08:23] | I understand you have some interesting trivia about this year’s parade. | 我知道你们听说今年的游行有搞笑猛料 |
[08:27] | No way,that’s amazing! | 不会吧 太棒了! |
[08:33] | No. I’ve moved on. | 不 我已经不做听差了 |
[08:36] | I couldn’t agree more. | 我完全同意 |
[08:44] | I’m playing two timber and one brick to build a bridge | 我出两块木头和一块砖来建一座桥 |
[08:46] | and establish a trading post in Midgar. | 再在德佳尔建一座交易所 |
[08:51] | That failed… And the Orcs raped everybody. | 失败了…结果半兽人强奸了所有的人 |
[08:54] | Okay,and I am offering Frank 500 gold coins for the neutral land between the Elf kingdoms. | 我给Frank500金币 买下精灵国之间的中立土地 |
[09:00] | – I’ll double it. – The price is now 3000. | – 我出两倍的钱! – 现在我开价3000 |
[09:02] | – I’ll mortgage Theowyn castle. – I’ll take out a loan. | – 我拿西奥温城堡做抵押 – 我去贷款 |
[09:04] | Don’t you see what you’re doing? You’re creating a real estate bubble, | 瞧你们都在干什么? 制造地产泡沫 |
[09:07] | and the only person who’ll benefit is sue, | 唯一得益的是Sue |
[09:09] | who’ll buy up all the neutral land for cents on the dollar. | 她用小钱就能买下所有中立土地 |
[09:12] | Thanks a lot,Klootzak. I don’t come to where you work and slap the… | 多谢 混蛋 我可没到你办公室添乱… |
[09:15] | It’s basic macroeconomics,people. | 同志们 这是最基本的宏观经济学 |
[09:17] | None of you is fit to be king of Malaar. | 你们没人有资格称帝马拉 |
[09:19] | And you would presume to wield the scepter of Thalbain? | 你就敢统治Thalbain大地? |
[09:23] | Yes. Yes,I would. | 那当然 |
[09:29] | Why are you being nice to him? | 你为什么要对他和颜悦色的? |
[09:30] | What,you want me to be jealous? I’m not that guy. | 你想让我吃醋? 我不是那种人 |
[09:33] | I’m this guy. | 我就是我 |
[09:34] | No,you need to know something. | 不 有些事你得知道 |
[09:35] | Dennis Duffy is like the Terminator with cheaper sunglasses. | Dennis Duffy就像 戴着劣质墨镜的终结者 |
[09:38] | He just keeps coming back, because his potato brain thinks he still has a chance with me. | 他总是回来 因为他的猪脑觉得和我还有机会 |
[09:42] | Hey,Liz,you’ll be back. | 嘿 Liz 你会回心转意的 |
[09:44] | If I ever see you again,I’ll kill you. | 让老娘再看到你 非杀了你不可 |
[09:46] | – You’ll be back. – Never again! | – 你会回心转意的 – 别再出现了! |
[09:48] | You’ll be back,Liz Lemon. You’ll be back. | 你会回心转意的Liz Lemon 会的 |
[09:50] | I’m not kicking Dennis out of here in his condition. | Dennis现在这个样子 我不会赶他走的 |
[09:52] | Guy with a concussion on St. Patrick’s day is like a horse with a broken leg. | 圣帕特里克节得脑震荡的人 就像断了腿的马 |
[09:55] | Exactly. We should shoot him. | 的确 我们该一枪毙了他 |
[09:58] | Don’t you see what he’s doing? He’s already driving a wedge between us. | 还没发现他在干什么? 挑拨离间咱俩啊 |
[10:01] | Criss,get in here. There’s a lez movie on showtime. | Criss 快来 Showtime在演女同电影 |
[10:22] | Ugh,three again? | 又是三? |
[10:24] | And your yak… Has smallpox. | 你的牦牛…得天花了 |
[10:28] | Rockefeller,no! | 我的洛克菲勒王国 别啊! |
[10:31] | – What? – Dennis is here. | – 怎么了? – Dennis来了 |
[10:33] | Take back your curse. This isn’t funny anymore. | 收回你的诅咒 再也不好玩了 |
[10:35] | Oh,really? You’re cursed? | 是么? 你被诅咒了? |
[10:37] | Try ruling over the desert wastelands of Kroth with no spell cards. | 没有符卡统治克洛斯沙漠荒地试试看 |
[10:40] | Are you playing Colonizers of Lamar with the writers? | 你在和编剧们玩”拉马的殖民者”? |
[10:43] | Malaar,and this game is just dumb luck. | 是马拉的殖民者啦 这破游戏就是靠运气 |
[10:46] | I dug all these trenches to irrigate the desert… | 沙漠里的沟都挖好了 |
[10:49] | But no one’s playing his rain ca… | 但没人打出下雨卡 |
[10:53] | I’m trapped in a barren wasteland,and no matter what I do, I can’t get out. | 被困在贫瘠的荒原里没法走出来 |
[10:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:00] | Oh,my God,it’s happening again. | 老天 这事又发生了 |
[11:04] | The desert of Kroth is Kabletown. | Korth的沙漠就是Kabletown |
[11:07] | I’ve got to get some fresh air. | 我要到外面呼吸新鲜空气 |
[11:08] | So fine,two can play at this game. | 行啊 二人也能玩这游戏 |
[11:10] | I’m putting an old German curse on you. | 我要对你下古老的德国诅咒 |
[11:13] | May ***** | 愿你的爱情枯竭 |
[11:18] | – Hey,Dennis had a great idea. – No. | – Dennis有个好主意 – 少来 |
[11:20] | I should take the hot dog truck out after the parade, and sell empty buns to drunk people. | 让我开着热狗卡车去游行 向喝醉的人卖面包 |
[11:24] | Oh,my God,Criss,he’s just trying to get me alone | 老天啊 Criss 他只是想把你支走 |
[11:27] | so he can start a gas leak or claim squatter’s rights | 然后他就放毒气 霸占我房子 |
[11:30] | or hit me over the head,and when I wake up,we’re on our honeymoon. | 或者打晕我 等我再醒来我们在海底世界 |
[11:33] | At seaworld. | 度蜜月 |
[11:34] | Are you sure this is Dennis’s obsession? | 你确定陷入妄想症的人是Dennis吗? |
[11:36] | ‘Cause you’re the one who can’t seem to stop talking about him. | 你才是那个对他喋喋不休的人 |
[11:39] | Are you kidding? I know Dennis Duffy’s brain. | 开什么玩笑 我就像他肚子里的蛔虫 |
[11:42] | I saw some of it when he jumped on the ice during an islanders game. | 他在冰球游戏里一跃到大冰块上 我就知道他是什么人了 |
[11:45] | His next move will be mentioning some fake girlfriend to try to make me jealous… | 他下一步会讲虚构的女友惹我嫉妒 |
[11:51] | But I’m going to turn it against him. | 我要揭穿他 |
[11:54] | And once again,the puppet will become the puppet master. | 再一次 傀儡最后变成了主人 |
[11:58] | What does that mean,”once again”? That’s not a thing. | 什么叫再一次 上次不算好不好 |
[12:01] | This ends right now. | 这事得立马结束 |
[12:07] | Dude,you missed the end of the lez movie. | 老兄 你错过搞基电影的结尾啦 |
[12:09] | Their daughter,she goes off to college, | 他们的女儿辍学了 |
[12:11] | and Mark Ruffalo,he’s just gonna do his own thing with the restaurant. | Mark Ruffalo开展他的餐厅事业 |
[12:14] | Look,is there anyone you want us to call to let them know you’re okay? | 你想我打电话让某人知道你没事么 |
[12:18] | I left a message for Megan earlier,but it’s hard for her to answer her phone, | 我给Megan留过言 但她不方便接电话 |
[12:21] | ’cause her boobs are so big. | 因为她胸部太大 |
[12:23] | I’m sorry,and who’s Megan? | 谁是Megan |
[12:24] | She’s my lady,Liz. I’m seeing someone. | 我女人 Liz 我在热恋中 |
[12:27] | She’s a card girl at kangaroo boxing matches, | 她是袋鼠拳击比赛的举牌女郎 |
[12:29] | so she’s got a body,and she’s loaded. | 她身材好又富有 |
[12:31] | Her grandfather invented the stop sign. | 停车牌就是她爷爷发明的 |
[12:34] | Wait,are you saying you’re over me? | 等等 所以你对我没感觉了 |
[12:36] | Elizabeth,don’t do this. | Elizabeth 别这样 |
[12:37] | Because I am not over you. I never will be! | 因为我还喜欢你 我一直喜欢你 |
[12:41] | I love you,Dennis. I love you so much… | 我爱你 Dennis 我爱死你啦 |
[12:45] | Whoa,what the hell,Liz? | Liz 你在说啥 |
[12:47] | No,Criss,I’m just proving my point. | 不 Criss 我只在证明我说的话 |
[12:48] | I don’t care what you’re doing. | 我不管你在做什么 |
[12:50] | So it turns out you can’t say “I love you,” just not to me. | 可你从不对我说我爱你 |
[12:52] | – Wait,what? – It’s not like you haven’t had the chance to say it. | – 什么 啥 – 你明明有好多机会说来着 |
[12:55] | – Love you. – You’re the best. | – 爱你 – 你最好了 |
[12:58] | – Love you. – Scoobydoo. | – 爱你 – 史酷比狗狗 |
[13:00] | – I love you. – I just ordered thai food. | – 我爱你 – 我订好了泰国菜 |
[13:03] | – And I thought you were just emotionally infantile. – I am! | – 我以为你只是不懂表达爱意 – 我是不懂啦 |
[13:06] | – Me baby. – Yeah. I’m gonna take the truck out. | – 我就像个小孩 – 好吧 我开卡车走了 |
[13:09] | Oh,no,it’s happening. The wedge! | 不不 他阴谋得逞了 |
[13:14] | Liz,we need to talk. | Liz 我们要谈谈 |
[13:16] | Open the bag of wine. | 把那包啤酒打开 |
[13:19] | And we’re back with our live coverage of the St. Patrick’s day parade. | 回到我们圣帕特里克节游行的直播中 |
[13:23] | I’m Al Roker,taking over for Jenna Maroney and Tracy Jordan. | 我是Al Roker 接替Jenna Maroney和Tracy Jordan |
[13:26] | He should have said my name first. Roker should be on my side. | Roker应该先说我的名字 他应该站在我这一边 |
[13:30] | Why,because you both have had huge weight fluctuations? | 为什么 就凭你俩都一会儿瘦一会儿胖吗 |
[13:39] | What? | 什么 |
[13:39] | Okay,that’s not how you’re supposed to answer the phone. | 接电话不该你这个语气啊 |
[13:42] | – Just thought I’d check in. – Everything’s fine. | – 我想回来工作 – 一切很好 |
[13:45] | Pete says I’m doing great. | Pete说我做得很好 |
[13:47] | I’m not about to screw this up,Kenneth, | 我没搞砸 Kenneth |
[13:49] | ’cause I’d get kicked out of show business, and then how would I be famous? | 否则我会被踢出这行 接下来我该干什么呢 |
[13:53] | By starting a fire and then rescuing everyone from it? | 放火 然后装英雄救出每个人 |
[13:55] | And then I’m a hero and then I’m Playboy? | 然后变成一个花花公子 |
[13:58] | Hazel,are Mr. Jordan and Ms. Maroney fighting? | Jordan和Maroney是不是在吵架 |
[14:00] | Well,you’re not a page anymore,Kenneth. | Kenneth 你不再是助理啦 |
[14:02] | That information is classified. | 所以这事对你保密 |
[14:10] | You look troubled,son. Would you like to talk about it? | 孩子 你愁云满布 你想说什么吗 |
[14:15] | I’m stuck,father. Stuck in a company that won’t innovate or change. | 我被困在个没有创新变革的公司里 神父 |
[14:19] | I feel helpless. Impotent. | 我感到无助 感到阳痿 |
[14:22] | Whoa,buy me a drink first. | 那先请我喝杯酒 |
[14:25] | Sorry,we’ve been instructed to keep it light.. | 抱歉 只是想让气氛轻松一点 |
[14:28] | Now there’s a man who overcame some difficulties. | 有个人他克服困难 |
[14:31] | I’m sure you know the story of St. Patrick,driving the snakes out of Ireland. | 你肯定知道圣Patrick 将蛇赶出爱尔兰的故事 |
[14:34] | I’m going to have to stop you right there,father, | 神父 就此打住 |
[14:36] | ’cause I know for a fact that there were never any snakes in Ireland, | 我确信爱尔兰就没过半条蛇 |
[14:39] | and St.Patrick didn’t drive anything out of anywhere. | 圣Patrick啥也没赶过 |
[14:42] | Knock,knock. | 咚咚咚 首先 他生于四世纪的爱尔兰 |
[14:43] | First of all,he was born in fourth century Ireland. | 咚咚咚 首先 他生于四世纪的爱尔兰 |
[14:46] | He might as well have been born in a grave. | 没准儿生在坟墓里呢 |
[14:48] | His only worldly possession was no snakes. | 他在世上留下的唯一痕迹 便是驱蛇之说 |
[14:52] | But he turned that… | 但他却将之变为 |
[14:55] | into sainthood,a holiday,this magnificent cathedral. | 圣人功绩 一个圣节 还有这宏伟的教堂 |
[15:00] | He was just some guy starving in the wilderness… | 只是个风餐露宿 饥寒交迫的家伙 |
[15:06] | Exactly like me. | 就跟我一样 |
[15:07] | But he found a way to change his luck, | 但他却找到了转运之法 |
[15:11] | to take nothing and turn it into… | 空手套白… |
[15:17] | By the scepter of Thalbain. | 我的Thalbain大地 |
[15:23] | Out! Now! | 马上出去 |
[15:27] | Look,Liz,there’s something I’ve got to tell you. | 听着 有些话必须得告诉你 |
[15:29] | – Not interested. – Megan isn’t my girlfriend. | – 没兴趣 – Megan不是我女友 |
[15:31] | – I know,and I am not letting you… – She’s my wife. | – 知道 反正我也不允许 – 她是我老婆 |
[15:34] | We just got back from Seaworld yesterday, | 我俩昨儿刚从海洋世界回来 |
[15:36] | and I know this is hard for you to hear… | 我知道你可能不爱听 |
[15:38] | Oh,yeah,it’s so hard for me to hear about your “wife. ” I’m so jealous. | 是啊 你”老婆的事”难听死了 人家好好嫉妒哟 |
[15:41] | Dennis,baby! I would have got here sooner, but I passed out laughing on 69th Street. | Dennis 亲! 本来我能早到的 结果在69大道笑晕过去了 |
[15:47] | That’s hilarious,Megs. What’s up,sugar? | 太欢乐了 Megs 什么情况啊 亲? |
[15:49] | – Hi,how are you? – How are you doing? | – 你好咩? – 怎么样啊? |
[15:51] | Wait a minute,Megan is real? | 等等 Megan是大活人哇? |
[15:53] | I thought you were lying to get us back together. | 我以为是你编出来骗我复合的 |
[15:55] | That’s why I said I loved you. I was trying to call your bluff. | 所以我才说我爱你 想抓你吹牛抓个现行 |
[15:58] | Wow,you know,that’s really messed up,Liz. | 哇哦 Liz 太逊了 |
[15:59] | Okay,wait,you said you love him? Okay. | 等等 你说你爱他? 好吧 |
[16:03] | You got two minutes to fill a sock with quarters, and then we go outside. | 给你两分钟往袜子里装�G�G 然后我们出去比比 |
[16:08] | Oh,my God,stop it,no more of this Irish nonsense. | 老天 停下 别再一片混乱了 |
[16:11] | Dennis,you came in here,possibly as part of a curse, | Dennis 你跑来这儿 没准儿是什么怨咒造成的 |
[16:14] | and ruined everything! | 一切都被你毁了! |
[16:15] | What? I did nothing. | 啥? 人家什么都没干 |
[16:17] | Hey,if anyone’s full of Irish nonsense,it’s you. | 谁的瞎话多 你的才多 |
[16:20] | – Excuse me? – Think about it. | – 啥? – 自个儿琢磨去 |
[16:21] | You’re the one that got all emotional and made a fool of herself at a party. | 是你一激动 在派对上出洋相 |
[16:25] | – This wasn’t a party. – Tell me about it. It sucked. | – 这可不是派对 – 还说呢 逊死了 |
[16:28] | Look,you’re stubborn,you hold grudges, you’re emotionally repressed. | 你顽固 你愤青 你心里有阴影 |
[16:32] | She’s been living with this great guy, and hasn’t said “I love you” yet. | 她跟这么好个伙子一起住 居然连”我爱你”都没说 |
[16:35] | Really? Not even on a Ferris wheel? | 真的?摩天轮上都木有咩 |
[16:38] | Let’s face it,Liz. You’re the most Irish person here. | 面对现实吧 Liz 你才是个典型的爱尔兰人 |
[16:41] | Happy St. Patrick’s day,dummy. | 圣Patrick日快乐 笨笨 |
[16:43] | – Wait,it’s St. Patrick’s day? – St. Patrick’s day,baby. | – 等等 今天是圣Patrick节? – 没错 亲亲 |
[16:54] | The first car is here for whichever one of you wants to leave first. | 谁想先走 请上第一辆车 |
[17:00] | Why do I keep doing this stuff? | 我怎么老出状况? |
[17:02] | Is 70 not a good IQ? | 70分不算高智商咩? |
[17:09] | ******* | 二号主持 |
[17:12] | Well,the bigger star gets the first car. | 谁腕儿大 谁上第一辆 |
[17:13] | But the sign says it’s for host number two. | 这不是说给二号主持准备的? |
[17:17] | I’m scared,Jmohr. | 小茉茉 我怕怕 |
[17:19] | And not just ’cause today’s the day that guy that tried to kill me gets out of jail. | 不光是因为想杀我那个家伙今天出狱了 |
[17:22] | I’m scared ’cause… | 我害怕 是因为… |
[17:26] | What if I’m not the biggest star anymore? | 如果我再也不是最红的明星了怎么办? |
[17:28] | Tracy,I know how you feel. I’ve felt that way for the past five years. | Tracy 我知道这种感受 过去五年我一直有这种感觉 |
[17:31] | And now that I’ve gotten everything I wanted, | 即使现在我已经得到了所有想要的东西 |
[17:33] | all I can think about is how quickly it can all go away. | 我仍然觉得这些东西会转瞬即逝 |
[17:36] | Tell me about it. A year ago,I won an Oscar. Now look at me. | 就是说啊 一年前 我得了个奥斯卡 再看看现在的我 |
[17:39] | I had to beg to take over for Andy Rooney. And it did not go well. | 我得求爷爷告奶奶才能跟Andy Rooney竞争 而且结果还差强人意 |
[17:43] | When I was a kid,you could get a prostitute for $5. | 当我还是孩子的时候 召妓只要五块钱 |
[17:48] | You know what? I’ll read host number two. | 算了 我来念2号主持人的词 |
[17:51] | No. We’ll read it together. | 不 我们一起念吧 |
[18:02] | Know this,Hazel. I will always be here… | 记住 Hazel 我永远会在这里… |
[18:06] | For them and for you. | 为了他们 也为了你 |
[18:07] | – Nothing can ever make me… – Move your car. | – 没有什么可以让我… – 快把车开走 |
[18:18] | I’d like to spend my remaining gold… | 我要用剩下的金子… |
[18:21] | To purchase a fire spell. | 买一个火咒 |
[18:22] | And against whom will you be casting this spell? | 你要对谁施这个咒呢? |
[18:25] | Against myself. | 对我自己 |
[18:27] | I am setting fire to my own desert. | 我要给自己的沙漠放一把火 |
[18:29] | – You’re insane! – Am I? | – 你真是疯子! – 我疯吗? |
[18:32] | I’m going to turn my desert into glass, | 我要把我的沙漠全变成玻璃 |
[18:35] | and glass is a commodity that you all need, | 而你们都需要玻璃这种商品 |
[18:37] | for your elfin oracle mirrors,for your crystal palace, | 你要用来做精灵传谕神镜 你用来做水晶宫殿 |
[18:42] | for the colorful glass beads that you keep buying for some reason. | 还有用来做彩色的小珠子 虽然我也不知道你为什么一直要买 |
[18:46] | I’m going to wear them to the pirates’ ball. | 人家要戴着去参加海盗的舞会嘛 |
[18:48] | You need my glass. | 你们都需要我的玻璃 |
[18:50] | And I’ll take your gold… | 用金子来换取吧 |
[18:52] | And eventually,the throne of 1,000 kings. | 最终 千王之王的宝座也将归我所有 |
[18:56] | You see,it doesn’t matter if I’m on the windblown dunes of Kroth | 看到了吗 就算在Kroth鸟不拉屎的沙漠里 又能把我怎样 |
[18:59] | or in the fluorescentlit boardrooms of 30 Rockefeller Plaza. | 在洛克菲勒大厦灯光闪耀的会议室里 又能把我怎样 |
[19:03] | I will create something from nothing. | 我会从无到有 白手起家 |
[19:09] | Today Malaar… | 今天是Malaar |
[19:13] | Tomorrow Kabletown. | 明天就是Kabletown |
[19:21] | Your highness,you may take your right as king. | 殿下 请您行使作为国王的权力 |
[19:26] | I am a virgin… with white guys. | 我还木有和白人滚过床单 |
[19:30] | All right,mustard only. There you go. Enjoy your bun. | 好的 只要芥末酱 给 吃好啊 |
[19:33] | Sorry,sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[19:36] | These are the only green things I own. | 这是我仅有的绿色东西 |
[19:37] | More importantly,I have never been with someone for longer than nine months. | 但重要的是 我还没有和一个人呆一起超过九个月 |
[19:42] | You and I have been together for six, so I assume something will go wrong soon. | 我们在一起六个月了 所以我觉得马上就要出点什么事了 |
[19:45] | You’ll tell me you believe in ghosts, | 你会告诉我你相信鬼神 |
[19:47] | or I’ll reveal that I am terrible at expressing my feelings. | 或是不擅长表达感情这点在我身上慢慢显现出来 |
[19:53] | But it’s not because I don’t have them. It’s just because… | 但这并不代表我没有感情 只是… |
[19:56] | I’m used to being let down. | 我已经习惯失望了 |
[19:58] | Wait,is now the time on St. Patrick’s day when we talk about our feelings? | 等一下 圣帕特里克节到了这会儿 该开始互诉衷肠了? |
[20:02] | I don’t understand your art,Kevin. | 我不懂你所谓的艺术 Kevin |
[20:06] | But this isn’t fair to you,Criss. | 但是这样对你不公平 Criss |
[20:09] | This is the happiest I’ve been in a long time, | 这段时间是我很久以来最快乐的时光 |
[20:11] | and I’m sorry that I can’t just be a normal person and tell you stuff. | 我也很抱歉 我不能像正常人一样脱口而出 |
[20:16] | Like,nice stuff. Like… | 说一些美好的事情 比如… |
[20:19] | Greeting card stuff. | 贺卡上的好词儿 |
[20:21] | Oh,you’re right there,buddy. Come on,homestretch. Come on. | 哦 你马上就要说出来了 加油 最后一下 加油 |
[20:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:33] | You soloed me. | 你也不说你爱我 |
[20:51] | Thanks,host number one. | 谢谢1号主持人 |
[20:52] | Let’s take a look at what’s happening live in Rockefeller Plaza. | 我们来看看洛克菲勒大厦外面的现场 |
[20:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:57] | Oh,I got this! That is a person named Liz Lemon who just told some dude she loves him. | 哦 我来说! 这是一个叫Liz Lemon的人 刚对一个男的说她爱他 |
[21:01] | Well,I have known her for a long time and she never said that before. | 我认识她好长时间了 她还从来没说过呢 |
[21:05] | **** | 对于电视机前的观众来说 |
[21:08] | *********** | 算是个好消息 因为你们在投资的东西 终于有点涨势了 |
[21:10] | Also,TV viewers liked when in a show is a song. | 还有 观众们喜欢节目里来首歌 |
[21:12] | * Oh Danny boy,the pipes,the pipes are calling * | |
[21:17] | * From glen to glen,and down the mountain side * | |
[21:21] | Don’t you dare fade out on me. | 不许灭我的镜头呀 |