时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – ***** – I know I broke it. | – Jack 自动售货机坏了 – 我知道 是我弄坏的 |
[00:05] | I needed to speak with you, and I knew that was the fastest way to get you up here. | 这样你就会飞速赶来 正好要找你 |
[00:08] | You bastard! I trusted you! | 混蛋! |
[00:11] | Lemon… Lemon! | 亏我还相信你! |
[00:14] | Is there any news about tracy? | 有Tracy的消息吗? |
[00:16] | As of this morning,he was still saving lives in africa. | 今早他仍在非洲拯救生命 |
[00:19] | I’m doing god’s work here in africa. | 我的工作很神圣 |
[00:21] | Why,just yesterday,I kicked two naked people out of a garden. | 昨天我刚把两个裸男从院子轰走 |
[00:24] | – But tracy,we need you here – Simba rafiki! Click,click,click. | – Tracy 我们需要你 – Simba Rafiki! 锵 锵 锵 |
[00:29] | Yeah,that’s right. I just put you in your place in african. | 没错 在用非洲话形容你 |
[00:32] | tgs with tracy jordan without tracy jordan is an oxymoron | 拥有Tracy的TGS失去了Tracy 这种说法是矛盾修饰语 |
[00:35] | Like”liberal government” or “female scientist. ” Or “princeton football. | – 就像”开明政府”或”女性科学家” – “普林斯顿橄榄球” |
[00:39] | ” We were 4 and 3 in ivy league play last year. | 去年我们在常春藤联盟排第4第3 |
[00:42] | Our quarterback,henry chang – It doesn’t matter. | 四分卫Henry Chang… 离题了 |
[00:45] | The point is that without tracy,tgs is going on… A forced hiatus. | 关键是没有Tracy TGS会被迫停播 |
[00:50] | Forced hiatus? Okay. | 被迫停播? 好吧 |
[00:53] | So what should I tell the troops? | 那和手下怎么交代 |
[00:55] | It’s simple. Sit them down individually. | 很简单 单独坐下聊聊 |
[00:58] | Tell them the network still supports the show and that this is temporary. | 说公司还会扶持节目的 现在只是暂时停播 |
[01:01] | But you’re lookin’ out for us,right? Pounding on desks and… | 你会为我们说好话的 对吧? 捶桌子 |
[01:04] | – Doing whatever this is called. – Power wagging. And I’m doing what I can. | – 叫什么指来着 – 一阳指 我会尽力的 |
[01:08] | But I spent a lot of political capital buying a new network for kabletown. | 不过我花了不少银子收购新的电视网 |
[01:12] | Is it tnt? Are rizzoli and isles friends in real life? | 是TNT吗? 生活中妙探双姝是朋友吗? |
[01:14] | It’s a small cable network targeted towards gay male viewers. | 是面向男同性恋的小型电视公司 |
[01:18] | – It’s called twinks. – That’s the name of your network? | – 叫Twinks – 起这名儿? |
[01:22] | – Isn’t twink a term for a young,hairless gay man? – Nonsense. | – Twinks就是指年轻秃顶同性恋 – 乱讲 |
[01:25] | Twinks is an acronym designed to project a positive gay image. | Twinks是建立同性恋正面形象的缩写 |
[01:28] | “twinks-television with individuals… | “Twinks 属于你们的电视台 |
[01:31] | Naive,kinky,shaved. ” Okay. | 纯洁 性感 毛光光的同性恋” 好吧 |
[01:34] | If the network were thriving,it would be one thing. | Twinks收视长虹就好了 |
[01:36] | But my programming has yet to find its footing. | 可节目质量实在不行 |
[01:39] | gay **** | 同性恋体育中心 噢 不!下一个! 真无聊! 谁啊? |
[01:39] | Uck. No! Next! Boring! Who? | 同性恋体育中心 噢 不!下一个! 真无聊! 谁啊? |
[01:43] | Twinks could be extremely lucrative. Advertisers covet this demographic. | Twinks会很诱人 广告商对这块市场垂涎欲滴 |
[01:48] | When I was with d’fwan on queen of jordan, | 我和D’fwan一起演Jordan皇后时 |
[01:50] | he spent $4,000 on chihuahua outfits for himself. | 他花了$4,000买了吉娃娃外套 自己穿 |
[01:55] | okay,well,don’t worry about tgs. | 那别担心TGS了 |
[01:58] | I’ll take care of this hiatus thing myself. | 我自己来处理 |
[02:00] | Thank you,lemon. I’d like to help. But I’m afraid my hands are tied… | 谢谢你 本想帮你的 |
[02:04] | Is the only show anyone’s watching on twinks. | 可”无能为力” |
[02:21] | 30 Rock S05E18 | 是Twinks唯一有收视率的节目 |
[02:28] | The important thing is this forced hiatus is only temporary. | 关键停播是暂时的 |
[02:31] | We’ll be back before you know it. | 很快我们就能卷土重来 |
[02:33] | sidney,it’s frank. Tgs is dead. Start booking me stand-up gigs. | Sidney 我是Frank TGS倒了 开始帮我找说相声的活 |
[02:36] | How many black women’s colleges are there in the country? | 美国有多少所黑人女子大学? |
[02:39] | – What are you doing? – You just said we’re going on a forced hiatus. | – 你干嘛呢 – 你说我们被迫停播了 |
[02:42] | I know what that meansTime for plan “b”. | 我知道那意味着 该执行后备计划了 |
[02:45] | Harriet tubman school of nursing? Yes and yes! | Harriet Tubman护士学校? 很好 没错! |
[02:49] | Well,good thing I kept my teaching certificate so I can still sub. | 还好我留着教师证 能代课 |
[02:51] | Last time I taught,i was like robin williams in dead poets society… | 上次我教书的腔调 就像死亡诗社的Robin Williams |
[02:55] | By which I mean I got fired. | 意识就是说被开除了 |
[02:56] | No,pete. This is only temporary. | Pete 只是暂时的 |
[03:03] | Thanks for telling me,liz. We’ll get through this. | 谢谢你告诉我 Liz 我们会渡过难关的 |
[03:05] | Oh,thank you! Finally,someone with some faith! | 哦 谢谢! 总算有人还有点信心! |
[03:09] | no. I meant my jennababies and I will get through this. | 不 我指的是Jenna娃娃和我会共度难关 |
[03:13] | I’ve been selling these on qvc for years. It’s my plan “b”. | 我在QVC上卖了好几年 这是我的后备计划 |
[03:16] | This is asian jennababy. | 这是Jenna娃娃亚洲版 |
[03:18] | Excuse me,g.i.,do you miss your girlfriend? I’m good at math. | 你好 大兵们 想女朋友吗? 我数学不错哦 |
[03:22] | So it’s not offensive. | 这样讲不太失礼 |
[03:25] | Where you going-it’s just until tracy comes back. | 你要去哪儿 Tracy回来就好了 |
[03:27] | I’m going back to the job I had in holland – Police psychic. | 我要回荷兰做本职 通灵警探 |
[03:30] | A dutch tv show is based on me. | 这部电视剧是我主创的 |
[03:33] | I see **** | 一只手举起了刀 |
[03:36] | It **** | 很昏暗 |
[03:38] | There *** | 有只木鞋 |
[03:39] | and a **** | 还有风车 |
[03:42] | the murderer *** | 天 凶手是首相 |
[03:44] | PSYCHISCHE | 通灵警探 |
[03:47] | Come on,sue. You can’t just leave me here with toofer. | 别这样啊 Sue 你不能丢下我跟Toofer一起 |
[03:50] | Actually,I’m off,liz. With my degree,I can always go into architecture | 实际上 我也要走了 Liz 凭我的学位 我可以自由穿梭在建筑业 |
[03:54] | or medical nanotechnology- | 或者医用纳米技术行业中 |
[03:56] | Wait. What did you major in? | 等等 你的专业是什么 |
[03:57] | Sorry. I don’t understand. I see. | 抱歉 你什么意思 哦 我明白了 |
[04:01] | At harvard,we call them concentrations. | 在哈佛 我们管这叫主修 |
[04:06] | You’re my last hope. Please tell me you know this is temporary. | 你是我最后的希望了 你得知道这是暂时的 |
[04:09] | Of course it is. ’cause I’m gonna find a way to save the show. | 当然了 因为我会想出挽救这个节目的办法 |
[04:13] | Let me just take out my idea journal. | 让我看看我的主意簿 |
[04:17] | This just says bird internet. | 这上只写了小鸟网络 |
[04:23] | He said forced hiatus? Oh,man. That’s bad. | 他说被迫中断 哦 那可不妙 |
[04:27] | Simon,you’re my agent. You’re not supposed to panic. You’re supposed to help me. | Simon 你是我的经纪人 你应该想办法帮助我 而不是慌张 |
[04:30] | like how fredward helps out icarly. | 就像Fredward帮iCarly那样 |
[04:32] | No! Listen,everyone here has a plan “b”. | 不 听好了 每个人都有B计划 |
[04:35] | If there’s a real chance that tgs could go away,what is my backup? | 如果TGS万一真的停播 我的备选能是什么? |
[04:38] | Maybe something with vampires. ’cause everything has vampires nowadays. | 跟吸血鬼有关的东西怎么样 现在什么都跟吸血鬼沾点边 |
[04:42] | Have you seen the twilight movies or vampires diaries? i’m not allowed to. | 你看过暮光之城或者吸血鬼日记吗? 不行 我做不来 |
[04:45] | You need to get me some meetings. | 你得给我安排几个面试 |
[04:47] | Would you be willing to come in for an alpo commercial? | 你愿意来试试Alpo广告吗? (Alpo:宠物食品) |
[04:51] | If you can get through the audition without pooping,it’s yours. | 如果你面试的时候不便便 那工作就是你的了 |
[04:53] | I’m a human writer,simon. Find me a writing job. | 我是个编剧 大活人 Simon 给我找个写字的工作 |
[04:58] | So,jack,how’s the baby? | Jack 你的宝贝怎么样? |
[05:01] | Baby… Ah,yes! BabyBlack-asian bisexual youths. | 宝贝… 哦 黑人 亚裔 双性恋 小年青 |
[05:05] | Those are viewers we want,and twinks is gonna bring them in. | 这是我们的目标观众 Twinks绝对能把他们吸引过来 |
[05:08] | It’s not a business question,jack. I mean your baby. Your daughter. | 我不是问公事 Jack 我是说你的宝宝 你女儿 |
[05:13] | Of course,uh,liddy,she is adorable. | 哦 你说Liddy 她很可爱 |
[05:16] | My night nurse swears she calls me koskel, | 我家的保姆说她叫我Koskel |
[05:19] | which in trinidadian creole means stranger. | 在特立尼达克里奥尔语里 是陌生人的意思 |
[05:22] | Don’t let work be everything,jack. | 别让工作成为生活的全部 Jack |
[05:24] | Family’s just as important as fixing that fellas that like fellas network you talked me into buying. | 和改进那个你说服我买下的 同志频道一样 家庭同样重要 |
[05:29] | – I’m on top of that. – Are you? | – 我尽在掌握 – 是吗 |
[05:31] | Jack,there’s lots of things I like – Fishing, | Jack 我喜欢很多事情 比如说钓鱼 |
[05:34] | marches by john philip sousa,telephones that look like footballs. | John Philip Sousa的进行曲 像橄榄球一样的电话机 (John Philip Sousa 军乐指挥家) |
[05:38] | But there’s one thing I don’t like – Losing money. | 但有一样我不喜欢 赔钱 |
[05:41] | Now,I don’t know if my tone is conveying the fury I feel about this, | 我不知道我现在的口气 是否传达出我的愤怒 |
[05:44] | but I am,pardon my french,bonjour! | 但我相当愤怒 请原谅我的法语 你好! |
[05:52] | now,that’s a joke,but I am really,really mad. | 好吧 刚刚是个笑话 但我真的很生气 |
[05:54] | Look,hank,I’m already working on fixing twinks. | Hank 我已经在着手改进Twinks了 |
[05:57] | I’m remaking knight ridwith the oscar meyer wienermobile. | 我打算用Oscar Mayer品牌的香肠车 重拍霹雳游侠 |
[06:00] | It’s okay,jack. | 没关系 Jack |
[06:02] | You made a bad decision and bought something you didn’t understand, | 你决策失误 买了个你不领行情的东西 |
[06:05] | like when I bought tickets for black swan. | 就像我买票去看黑天鹅 |
[06:07] | Remember when a movie was just a fellow with a hat runnin’ away from a fellow with no hair? | 记不记得有部电影情节就是讲 一个戴帽子的人逃离一个没头发的人? |
[06:12] | – No. – The point is… You failed. | – 不知道 – 重点是 你输了 |
[06:15] | But unless there’s a gay jack donaghy locked up somewhere who understands all this stuff, | 除非有一个精通这些门道的 同性恋版Jack Donaghy |
[06:20] | let’s just chalk this one up to never again… | 咱们就把这件事引以为鉴 以后别犯 |
[06:24] | And enjoy our lunch. | 好好享受午餐吧 |
[06:27] | Hank… There is a gay jack donaghy. | Hank… 其实有一个 同性恋版的Jack Donaghy |
[06:32] | His name is devin banks. | 他就是Devin Banks |
[06:36] | – are you okay? – I sense something… | – 你没事儿吧 – 我貌似感觉到什么 |
[06:38] | A presence I’ve not felt since… | 从未如此强烈 |
[06:46] | ****** Devin banks. | Lemon 我打算雇用Devin Banks |
[06:51] | Banks? But he’s your nemesis. | Banks 他可是你的宿敌啊 |
[06:53] | That would be like me hiring that mouse that keeps pooping in my slippers. | 这就好比我雇用那只 一直往我拖鞋里便便的老鼠 |
[06:56] | Devin is the perfect man to fix twinks. He’s a gay shark,like the actor who played jaws. | Devin是拯救Twinks的最佳人选 他是同志里的翘楚 像”大白鲨”里那个演员 |
[07:00] | But he’s gonna come in and try to ruin everything, | 但是他会毁了一切的 |
[07:02] | and everything is already ruining itself. | 而一切已经在自行解体了 |
[07:04] | Not this time. Banks put all of his eggs in the obama basket. | 这次不会的 Banks把希望都寄予Obama身上了 |
[07:08] | When the administration started to falter because of our conspiracy- | 当政府因为我们的阴谋 表现出不稳定时 |
[07:11] | I mean,obama’s ineptitude, | 我是说 因为Obama的不称职 (Jack不小心漏嘴说有阴谋) |
[07:14] | he tried to distance himself publicly from,uh,your president. | 他可是公开和你们选出的总统划清界限 |
[07:19] | The recession we’re emerging from was primarily | 目前所显现出的不景气主要是 |
[07:21] | caused by lack of responsibility and accountability. | 因为责任和义务的缺失 |
[07:24] | Then he tried to rejoin us capitalists,showed up at john paulson’s sweet 16 billion party. | 然后他想重新加入我们这些资本家阵营 在John Paulson举办的富翁派对上出现 |
[07:29] | Nobody would talk to him. Not even ira. | 谁也不愿意跟他说话 连Ira都不理他 |
[07:31] | Then he was all,”oh,I’ll just look at these books,” then pretended to get a text and left, | 然后他就 “噢 那我就稍微看一下这些书吧” 接着假装收了条短信就走了 |
[07:35] | and we were all like “whatever. We’ll go to ihop. And not tell him. | 然后我们就说 “算了 我们去玩 然后不告诉他” |
[07:38] | – ” Where is he now? – I tracked him down to an address in brooklyn. | – 那他现在在哪里啊? – 我找到了一个他在布鲁克林的地址 |
[07:42] | He’s on linkedin,lemon. He might as well be dead! | 他居然在用Linkedin作为社交网络 Lemon 他还不如去死呢! |
[07:46] | So I throw him a lifeline,and he comes crawling back like a,uh… | 然后我就扔给他一个救生圈 然后他就像只什么一样爬回来… |
[07:51] | Crab,I guess. What else crawls,lemon? | 螃蟹吧 什么东西是爬的啊 Lemon? |
[07:53] | Babies,jack. You have one. | 婴儿也爬 Jack 你也有一个 |
[07:55] | Hank hooper is a traditionalist. | Hank hooper是个老古董 |
[07:58] | He had his first heart attack when he saw pineapple on a pizza. | 他第一次得心脏病是因为 他看到批萨上有菠萝 |
[08:00] | He’ll hate banks and his hairless nostrils. | 他会恨死Banks和他那没毛的鼻孔的 |
[08:03] | And men should have nose hairs. | 男人的鼻孔里应该有毛的 |
[08:05] | Hooper will hate devin,and he’ll never be able to go over your head. | Hooper会讨厌Devin 这样 他就永远爬不到你头上去了 |
[08:08] | Exactly. I’ll pay him for his ideas and,uh,kick him out the door. | 正是 我会付钱听取他的建议 然后再把他踢出去 |
[08:12] | Speaking of tv ideas,would you buy a show | 说起电视节目 如果剧本 说的是某个电视女作家 |
[08:15] | about a girl television writer trying to have it all in the city and… | 想要在城市里有番作为… |
[08:19] | – Also,she’s a vampire,I guess? – I like the end part. | – 同时 她还是一个吸血鬼 你会采纳吗? – 我喜欢最后那部分 |
[08:22] | Lemon,why do you have a blank note pad with “plan b” written on it? | Lemon 你的空白笔记本上 为什么写着”B计划”? |
[08:25] | Because I’m freaking out. I told everyone about the forced hiatus- | 因为我现在很怕啊 我跟每个人都说了 暂时被迫停播的事 |
[08:29] | Wait.You said “forced hiatus”? | 等等 你说了”被迫停播”吗? |
[08:31] | Yeah. I didn’t know it was code for canceled. | 是啊 我不知道那是腰斩暗语 |
[08:34] | I thought we understood each other. | 我以为我们之间很有默契的 |
[08:35] | I thought we understood that you are never to think that I understand anything! | 我以为你我都领悟到 你懂得我不可能都懂! |
[08:38] | And you have no plan “b”? | 所以你没有”B”计划? |
[08:40] | I’ve been telling you to prepare for the end tgs for the last two years. | 在过去两年里 我已经不停地提醒你 要准备没有TGS的日子 |
[08:44] | well,there have been a lot amazing races on since then, | 可从那时开始 “极速前进”一直很好看 |
[08:46] | and I had to watch them and go online and comment on them. | 我看得停不下来 然后还要上网去评头论足 |
[08:48] | Here are your options You can go to l.a. | 这些是你的选择 你可以去洛杉矶 |
[08:51] | I’ve been to l.a. Once. | 我去过洛杉矶 就一次 |
[08:52] | April 29,1992 | 1992年4月29日 – Olive大街变成了Barham大道? – 为Rodney King主持正义! |
[08:52] | – Olive just turns into barham? – Justice for rodney king! | 1992年4月29日 – Olive大街变成了Barham大道? – 为Rodney King主持正义! |
[08:55] | – How do I get to 10? – It’s the 10! | – 我要怎么才能到第10街啊? – 这里就是第10街! |
[08:59] | – rodney king! – You can’t afford to be selective. | – 你现在挑剔不起来了 |
[09:01] | Opportunities for writers are fewer and farther between. | 留给编剧的选择越来越少了 |
[09:04] | What about opportunities for storytellers? | 那做个讲故事的人呢? |
[09:06] | Beginning with the cave paintings of lascaux,mankind- | 从拉斯科的山洞壁画开始 人类- |
[09:09] | I can get you a meeting with nick lachey for the sing-off. | 我可以让你跟 Nick Lachey谈谈关于”欢乐颂”节目 |
[09:11] | I’ll take it! | 好 我要! |
[09:16] | – you here for the sing-off gig? – yeah. | – 你也是来面试的吗? – 是啊 |
[09:18] | – Do I know you? – You know my work. Walk with me. | – 我认识你吗? – 你应该知道我的作品 跟我一起走走 |
[09:22] | I’m aaron sorkin. The west wing,a few good men,social network. | 我是Aaron Sorkin 白宫风云 义海雄风 社交网络都出自我手 |
[09:26] | – Studio 60? – Shut up. Do you know nick lachey? | – 还有日落大道60号? – 闭嘴 你知道Nick Lachey? |
[09:28] | I hear he doesn’t even let you sit in the meeting. He just screams at you to see how you react. | 我听说开会时他都不让你坐 就朝你大吼然后看你怎么反映 |
[09:31] | Wait,you’re not really applying for this job,are you? | 等等 你不是真的想要应征这工作吧? |
[09:33] | Of course I am. You gotta take work where you can find it. Especially now. | 当然是了 哪里有活就接 特别是现在 |
[09:36] | Our craft is dying while people are playing angry birds and poking each other on facebook. | 我们的才华已经要断层了 现在的人都只会玩 愤怒的小鸟和脸书 |
[09:40] | What is poking,anyway? Why won’t anybody do it to me? I’m cool! | 到底什么是脸书啊? 怎么就没人加我呢? 我也很潮啊! |
[09:43] | So it’s really that bad out there. I mean,you’re aaron sorkin. | 所以世道真不好啊 连Aaron Sorkin都这样 |
[09:47] | Speaking angry birds,do you know how to beat 11-4? | 说起愤怒的小鸟 你知道怎么过11关之4吗? |
[09:49] | it’s just a red guy and a green guy. | 就是只有红 绿两个家伙的那关 |
[09:51] | The key is do not use the green guy as a boomerang. | 关键是不要用那个绿家伙来做回旋镖 |
[09:53] | Did we just go in a circle? | 我们刚刚是绕圈走了一次吗? |
[09:54] | Listen,lady- A gender I write extremely well if the story calls for it- This is serious! | 听着 小姐 只要故事要求 我都能把 一个性别写得特别好- 我干活很严肃的! |
[09:59] | We make horse buggies and the first model t just rolled into town. | 我们有游览马车 但福特T型车却又大张旗鼓地出现了 |
[10:02] | – We’re dinosaurs. – We don’t need two metaphors. | – 我们是恐龙了 – 不需要两个暗喻 |
[10:04] | That’s bad writing. Not that it matters. | 那样的写作手法不好 倒不是说很重要 |
[10:06] | Mr. Sorkin,mr. Lachey will see you now. | Sorkin先生 Lachey先生可以见你了 |
[10:10] | Mr. Lachey,huge fan. Huge fan. I have all your albums. | Lachey先生 我可是粉丝啊 您的专辑我可都听过了 |
[10:18] | You’ll be proud of me,miss lemon. | 你会为我自豪的 Lemon小姐 |
[10:20] | It is not easy coming up with ideas to save the show. | 要想出主意来拯救这个节目 可不是件容易的事 |
[10:23] | But this morning,I held up this sign in the today show window. | 但今天 我把这个牌子举到了”今日秀”的现场 |
[10:26] | DO YOU **** | 你有主意吗? |
[10:28] | Now,I’m just waitin’ for the phone to ring. | 现在 我只需要等电话响就行了 |
[10:30] | Kenneth,you may not be able to save the show. | Kenneth 你可能拯救不了这个节目了 |
[10:33] | If you wanna save this dumb show,you gotta get the fans involved. | 你要是想救这个节目 你就要有粉丝的支持 |
[10:37] | You know,like sometimes people mail stuff to networks to show how passionate they are. | 这么说吧 有时粉丝为凸显热情 会寄东西到广播公司来 |
[10:41] | They sent light bulbs to save friday night lights, | 拯救”胜利之光” 来几个灯泡 |
[10:44] | hot sauce to save roswell, | 想留住”E星恋” 来点辣辣酱 |
[10:45] | and douche bags to save entourage. | 要挺”明星伙伴” 来它几个废物 |
[10:48] | Okay.So we just need to think of something | 也就是说 我们得琢磨出点儿 |
[10:52] | that fans can send to hank hooper that says tgs. | 粉丝寄来能让老板保留TGS的东东 |
[10:55] | Something like… | 比如 |
[10:59] | Bird internet! | 小鸟网络! |
[11:04] | It’s about time,cashmere. Did you find chana’s boppy? was it at… | 来得正好 Cashmere 找到Chana的小枕头了吗? 是不是在 |
[11:08] | Music adventures? | 音乐大冒险? |
[11:11] | Banks… What’s become of you? | Banks… 你都沦落到神马地步了啊? |
[11:13] | Nothing! | 木事! |
[11:17] | These aren’t babies. They’re organ farms. | 这些不是宝宝 我只是在大规模培育人体器官 |
[11:20] | Don’t… Look at me! | 不要… 盯着人家看! |
[11:23] | Devin… Explain the gaybies. | Devin… 你一个同志 养这么多娃 解释一下 |
[11:26] | I’m a househusband now. Happy? | 哥现在成了家庭主夫 你满意了? |
[11:28] | I married a shiny black dancer named cashmere, | 我华丽丽地嫁了个黑人舞蹈家 Cashmere |
[11:30] | and we mixed our sperm together so no one would know whose baby is whose. | 我们把两人的精子混在一起 这样就分不出孩子是具体哪个人的了 |
[11:36] | Now… Have you had your fun looking at the freak? | 瞧够了 乐够了? |
[11:38] | I’m here to offer an olive branch. | 今天我来是给你送福音的 |
[11:41] | I’m working with kabletown now,and we’ve acquired a network called twinks. | 现在我在Kabletown干活儿 刚收购了一家叫Twinks的公司 |
[11:44] | I could use someone on it full-time,a subordinate. | 我想雇个能做全职的来替我干活 |
[11:50] | You came all the way out here to brooklyn | 你大老远跑来Brooklyn |
[11:53] | to offer me,banks,a job? | 就为了给我一份工作? |
[11:57] | You must be desperate,jack. | 看来你是真没辙了Jack |
[11:59] | Twinks must be exploding,and not in a good way. | Twinks估计现在是岌岌可危 |
[12:02] | You thought that I would lick your boots,but you need me. | 你以为我会对你感恩戴德 其实你只是利用我罢了 |
[12:05] | So now I’m gonna make you let me lick your boots. | 不过我现在给你这个机会 |
[12:08] | – I’ll keep you on a very tight leash. – Fantastic. Continue. | – 我会让你忙得脚不沾地 – 好得很 继续 |
[12:11] | I will not gay set you up again,so I’ll be very clear. | 我不会再拿你是同志的事说事儿 所以我把丑话说在前头 |
[12:13] | You’ll be under me,and if there’s one slip-up,your ass is mine. | 哥在上 你在下 赶出半点闪失 小心你的屁屁 |
[12:18] | You couldn’t resist coming to see how far I’d fallen. | 就知道你忍不住要来看我的惨状 |
[12:21] | But that was your mistake. | 不过你打错算盘了 |
[12:22] | Down came the rain and washed the spider out. | 暴风雨来得猛烈 正好洗光虫虫 |
[12:25] | No. You are the spider. I am the sun. I dry up all the rain. | 你才是虫虫 哥是太阳 雨后天晴全得看哥的 |
[12:28] | Yes! Freeing me,the spider,to climb up the spout again! | 没错 晴得差不多了 我才能卷土重来! |
[12:31] | You bastard. | 你个混蛋 |
[12:35] | Now… Who wants some num-nums? | 看看现在是谁有求于我 |
[12:42] | ****** | Simon 神马情况 |
[12:45] | Any word from the sing-off? | “欢乐颂”那边有消息了吗? |
[12:47] | it’s a pass. But lachey hated you. | 过了 不过Lachey八喜欢你 |
[12:51] | – So what now? – You’re fired. | – 现在怎么办? – 你被炒了 |
[12:53] | – What? – You’re fired. | – 啥? – 你被炒了 |
[12:55] | Are you dropping me as a client? | 你不要我这个客户了? |
[12:58] | What am I gonna do? Jack can’t help me. You don’t want me as a client. I have no other skills. | 那让我怎么办? Jack指望不上 你也不要我 其它我什么也不会 |
[13:03] | Liz,I’m gonna tell you what I tell my dog clients when I drop them… | Liz 我把那些对失业狗说的话 再跟你说一遍 |
[13:07] | Chuh,chuh! Chuh,chuh,chuh! | 戗 戗 戗!(狗话) |
[13:09] | – Simon – Chuh! Chuh,chuh. | – (更多狗话) |
[13:18] | Jack. We’ve been waiting almost an hour for this banks fellow. | Jack 我们等这个Bank都快一个小时了 |
[13:22] | The only explanation I can think of is that he keeps stopping to perform good deeds. | 我只能想到一个解释 这家伙一到节骨眼上就闪人 |
[13:26] | No,he’s pulling a power play,right out of the gate. | 不 他这是在耍手腕 从一见面开始 |
[13:28] | He’s making us wait so it looks like I have no authority over him. | 他让我们等着以便给你造成 我管不了他的印象 |
[13:31] | Well,I’m a straight shooter,jack. | 我是个心直口快的人 Jack |
[13:33] | Except at the urinal,but that’s just a little shrapnel side effect from vietnam. | 就是小便时不快 不过那只是越南战役时 被流弹击中的后遗症而已 |
[13:37] | So when it comes to business… I don’t like these kinds of games. | 谈生意的时候 我不喜欢你们的这种游戏 |
[13:42] | Boy,I hope my tone is conveying how annoyed I am. | 希望我的语气能告诉你 我现在有多生气 |
[13:45] | You should be annoyed,hank,of course. | 你当然有理由生气 Hank |
[13:47] | Devin’s crude attempts at manipulation don’t work with a man like you. | Devin这种操纵的小伎俩 对你这样的人来说是不起作用的 |
[13:51] | Banks is not a straight shooter like you and me. | Banks不像你我那样心直口快 |
[13:53] | For now… We need him. | 我们只是暂时需要他而已 |
[13:55] | – But as soon as he stops being useful – We throw him in a ditch. | – 一旦他没用了 – 我们就把他一脚踢出去 |
[13:58] | My apologies,gentlemen. | 不好意思 先生们 |
[14:00] | I tried to call,but somebody spilled milky all over daddy’s phoney. | 我本来想打电话的 可是有人 把奶奶洒在爸爸的电话上了 |
[14:04] | – Didn’t you,little mykonos? – you brought a baby to a business meeting. | – 是你吧 小坏蛋? – 你居然带孩子来参加商务会议 |
[14:08] | I’m so sorry,but this little guy’s really sick. | 实在对不起 可是他病得很厉害 |
[14:11] | He threw up all over my jacket,and I just couldn’t leave him,but… | 他吐了我一身 我现在没法丢下他 |
[14:14] | Of course,I didn’t want to miss this fabulous opportunity. | 可是我也不想错过这个好机会 |
[14:17] | I’m always just trying to balance work and family. | 我总是力图在工作和家庭之间寻找平衡 |
[14:19] | It’s kinda what I’m all about. | 我就是这样的人 |
[14:21] | Well,son,you’re gonna do great here at kabletown. | 你在Kabletown肯定会表现很好的 |
[14:25] | You know,one of my grandchildren is just about the same age as mike here. | 我的孙子应该和Mike差不多大 |
[14:28] | – We should set up a playdate. – How’s tomorrow? | – 我们应该定个时间 让他们一起玩 – 明天怎么样? |
[14:30] | Uh,hank,could devin and I just have a moment,please? | Hank 能让我和Devin单独谈一下吗 |
[14:33] | Of course!I’ll just entertain this little bundle of joy | 当然可以 我就给这个小家伙 讲讲Hank叔叔的故事 |
[14:37] | with one of my uncle hank stories. | 逗他开心 |
[14:40] | The vc was everywhere. Yes,they were. Yes,they were! | 到处都是越南士兵 到处都是 到处都是 |
[14:44] | This is a new low… Even for you,banks. | 我没想到你会贱到这种地步 Banks |
[14:47] | – Using your own baby to get in with hooper. – I brought the sexiest one,too. | – 利用自己的孩子来讨好Hooper – 我带了最可爱的那个孩子 |
[14:51] | His cheekbones are like granite. | 他的小脸蛋可结实了 |
[14:53] | And old hank the family man fell right into my trap. | 家庭至上的老Hank就这样落入了我的圈套 |
[14:56] | This isn’t even baby vomit on my jacket. | 这些都不是孩子吐的 |
[14:59] | It’s mine! All mine. | 是我吐的 都是我吐的 |
[15:01] | This… Is not over. | 咱俩没完 |
[15:03] | Oh,look how much he just loves his uncle hank! | 看他多喜欢Hank叔叔啊 |
[15:07] | Whoosh went the flamethrower. | 火焰喷射器呼呼作响 |
[15:09] | “medic! Medic! ” cried the wittle boy! | 新兵哭喊着 “军医! 军医!” |
[15:16] | How was substitute teaching,sir? | 代课老师当的怎么样 |
[15:18] | oh,just like lean on me… | 就像”铁腕校长”里演的那样 |
[15:20] | In that a guy who looks like morgan freeman swung a bat at me. | 有个长得像Morgan Freeman的人 打了我一棍子 |
[15:22] | What are you doing with those sugar cubes? | 你弄那些方糖干什么? |
[15:24] | Starting a fan mailing campaign to save the show! | 开展粉丝寄信拯救节目活动 |
[15:27] | People will send sugar cubes to hank hooper | 人们把方糖寄给Hank Hooper |
[15:29] | to show that they’re sweet on tgs. | 表示他们喜欢TGS节目 |
[15:33] | I’ve already sent about 100 of these,even though licking an envelope is a sin. | 虽然舔信封是很大的罪过 可是我已经寄了100封了 |
[15:37] | Unless you’re married to it. | 除非你和信封结婚 那就不是罪过了 |
[15:38] | So I had to marry each envelope,and then divorce it. | 所以我不得不和每个信封结婚 然后再离婚 |
[15:41] | Which brings me to my ninth point- | 也就让我想到了第9点 |
[15:43] | So you’re putting a sugar cube in an envelope and then mailing it to hank hooper. | 也就是说你把方糖放进信封里 然后寄给Hank Hooper |
[15:47] | But then when he opens it,it will have been crushed into a fine,white powder. | 可是等他打开的时候 方糖就会被碾碎 变成一堆白色的粉末 |
[15:52] | – I suppose so,sir. – Kenneth,do you know what anthrax looks like? | – 应该是吧 – Kenneth 你知道炭疽是什么样的吗? |
[15:57] | I’m not with him! God bless america! | 我跟他不是一伙儿的! 上帝保佑美利坚! |
[16:00] | My thorax! | 我的胸! |
[16:03] | We never could have found him so quickly without your help. | 没有你的帮助 我们无法这么快就找到他 |
[16:06] | Thank you,mentaalist. | 谢谢你 通灵警探 |
[16:08] | It is a gift… And a curse. | 这是我的天赋… 也是我的宿命 |
[16:11] | In the tv show,you bang me in a tulip field under credits. | 在电视中 你为了奖赏我 会把我推倒在郁金香花海里 |
[16:23] | written *** | 无人编剧 |
[16:24] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[16:25] | – What’s that? – It’s a toilet. Or woman. | – 那是什么? – 这是厕所 也可以当女人使 |
[16:29] | It’s whatever you need it to be. | 你想让它是什么 就是什么 |
[16:30] | No! People of the sidewalk… | 不! 人行道上的人们… |
[16:34] | We can’t give up on the written word! We need stories! | 我们不能抛弃书面文字! 我们需要故事! |
[16:38] | Because I don’t have a plan “b”. | 因为我没有备选方案 |
[16:41] | I have a degree in theater tech with a minor in movement. | 我有一个剧场科技的学位 还辅修运动 |
[16:44] | Why did my parents let me do that? | 我父母为什么要让我这么做? |
[16:45] | – It’s over. – Who’s there? | – 都结束了 – 谁在说话? |
[16:49] | – Show yourselves. – You’re one of us now. | – 快快现身 – 你是我们的一员了 |
[16:54] | – Who are you? – Better to ask who we used to be. | – 你们是谁? – 最好问问我们曾经是谁 |
[16:57] | People whose professions are no longer a thing. | 我们是过往从事职业都已经消失了的人 |
[16:59] | – Once… I was called travel agent. – I was an american auto worker. | – 曾经… 我被叫做旅行代理人 – 我曾是个美国汽车工人 |
[17:03] | And I played dynamite saxophone solos in rock and roll songs. | 我在摇滚歌曲中演奏拉风的萨克斯独奏 |
[17:06] | Come. We live under the subways with the ceo of friendster. | 来吧 我们和FriendSter的CEO 一起住在地铁里 (全球首家社交网络网站) |
[17:11] | No! Tgs isn’t dead yet! | 不! TGS还没有完蛋! |
[17:17] | morning,jack. | 早上好 Jack |
[17:19] | Oh,my. Empty coffee pot. | 哦 天啊 空的咖啡壶 |
[17:21] | Same cheap $300 tie as yesterday. Nose hair all askew? | 和昨天一样的廉价领带 三百刀大洋哦 连鼻毛都是歪的? |
[17:25] | You’ve been here all night trying to figure out how to fight back,haven’t you? | 你昨晚一直在这里 冥思苦想该怎么对我还击 对吗? |
[17:28] | How was your playdate with the hoopers? | 你和Hoopers的娃娃约会怎么样了? |
[17:30] | Oh,it was amazing. He has really superlative tummy-time. | 哦 特别棒 孩子在他肚子上玩 他特别开心 |
[17:33] | I almost forgot. Hank-uncle hankWants to expand overseas, | 我差点忘了 Hank 哦是Hank叔叔 想要扩张欧洲市场 |
[17:37] | and he’s chosen me to be the face of the company in europe. | 他选择我作为公司在欧洲的代表 |
[17:40] | – That’s right. I’ve been promoted. – But europe is my purview. | – 对 我升职了 – 但欧洲是我的地盘 |
[17:44] | I was supposed to go there next week. I was going to take a picture where it looked like | 我本来下个星期要去的 我还要去比萨斜塔照相 |
[17:47] | I was holding up the leaning tower of pisa! | 看上去像我扶着那快倒的塔! |
[17:48] | Now I’ll be taking that picture. | 现在该是我来照这张照片了 |
[17:50] | Do you have idea how strong I’ll look? | 你觉得我看上去会有多强势? |
[17:53] | I vanquished you in one day! | 我只用了一天就打败你了! |
[17:56] | I was trapped in a world of wet wipes and rectal thermometers. | 我曾经被困在湿尿布 和直肠温度计的世界中 |
[18:00] | Then the babies came,and life changed. | 孩子来了 生活变了 |
[18:02] | But you set me free,jack. | 但是你解放了我 Jack |
[18:04] | Now it’s weekends in new york,then jet-setting around the world in economy plus. | 现在是纽约的周末 然后我就要坐豪华经济舱当空中飞人 |
[18:09] | I’ll be thousands of miles away from the chaos in brooklyn. | 我将把布鲁克林的混乱世界 抛到九霄云外 |
[18:12] | Do you know what it’s like to have triplets? It’s just everything times three. | 你知道有三胞胎的感受吗? 就像一切都乘以三 |
[18:15] | Three pairs of grabby little hands smearing food all over your brand-new chihuahua outfits. | 三双到处抓的小手 在你全新的吉娃娃造型上留下手印 |
[18:19] | Three pairs of feet in their weird,soft little shoes. | 三双穿着奇怪柔软小鞋子的小脚丫 |
[18:22] | Three paris of eyes,brown… | 三双棕色的眼睛… |
[18:25] | Like my husband’s. | 跟我丈夫的一样 |
[18:28] | Three perfect little mouths… | 三张完美的小嘴… |
[18:30] | That smile every time I walk through the door. | 每次我透过门看他们的时候 都会甜美地笑 |
[18:34] | Three tummies… | 三个小肚皮… |
[18:36] | That just want their num-nums and zerberts. | 发出呼唤小零食的咕噜声 |
[18:39] | Oh,god,I just love my gaybies too much. I can’t leave! | 噢 天啊 我太爱我的gay宝宝们了 我没法离开他们! |
[18:45] | That’s it? You’re just going to talk yourself out of it? | 就这么了结了? 你就这么自己劝自己放弃了? |
[18:48] | – I’m sorry,jack. – But I had stuff planned. | – 我很抱歉 Jack – 但我都计划好了 |
[18:51] | I was going to trading places you. | 我还准备让你重演 “Trading Places”的剧情勒 |
[18:53] | I was bailed out of prison and told to come up here. | 有人把我从监狱保释出来 叫我来这 |
[18:56] | – That was weak,banks. – I don’t expect you to understand. | – 你太逊了 Banks – 我不指望你能明白 |
[18:59] | You don’t know what it’s like to have kids. | 你不知道有孩子之后是什么感觉 |
[19:02] | Actually,devin,I do. I have a baby daughter,liddy. | 事实上 Devin 我知道 我有个女儿 Liddy |
[19:05] | And yet you still managed to be here all night trying to figure out how to bring me down. | 而你还能在这待一晚上 思考打垮我的方法? |
[19:10] | Well,damn,jack… You are strong. | 靠 Jack… 你太强了 |
[19:13] | – You’re like dora’s friend… – benny the bull. | – 你就像Dora的朋友… (指动画片”Dora the Explorer”) – 小牛Benny |
[19:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:22] | Jonathan,call my car. | Jonathan叫车 |
[19:37] | Okay. Here’s an idea. We ketgs going as a magazine. | 好吧 我有主意了 我们把TGS办成杂志 |
[19:41] | Miss lemon,it’s over. I applied to transfer to news. | Lemon小姐 一切都结束了 我已经申请调到新闻部了 |
[19:45] | I’m sorry. I couldn’t save the show. | 我很抱歉 没能保住节目 |
[19:48] | Here. I’m actually not that hungry. | 拿着 我其实没有很饿 |
[19:52] | That’s funny. This is the same place mr. Jordan gets pizza from in africa. | 真有意思 Jordan在非洲也是订的这个披萨 |
[19:56] | I’m sorry,what? | 你说什么? |
[19:57] | Oh,when Mr. Jordan and I talk on the computer,sometimes he’s eating this exact same pizza. | 我和Jordan先生视频的时候 他有时也在吃这个Pizza |
[20:02] | Africa’s great. We got juju monsters… | 非洲太棒了 这里有符咒怪兽… |
[20:06] | Gum-gum trees… And horsicorns… | 橡胶橡胶树… 还有马角兽… |
[20:09] | Which is a unicorn with a horse’s head. | 就是一个张着马头的独角兽 |
[20:11] | Kenneth,you beautiful goon! He’s not in africa. | Kenneth 你个卖萌呆瓜! 他不在非洲! |
[20:15] | He’s somewhere in the delivery zone of federici’s pizza! | 他在Federici披萨店外卖区的某个地方 |
[20:18] | We can find him and bring him back here,and no more forced hiatus! | 我们可以找到他 把他带回来 就不用再”因故停播”了! |
[20:22] | I did it! I saved the show! I won’t have to go work at news! | 我成功了! 我保住了节目! 我不用去新闻部上班了! |
[20:26] | And I won’t have to be the world’s worst hooker! | 而我也不用当全球最差妓女了! |
[20:28] | You wanna party? It’s 500 for kissing,10,000 for snuggling. | 来点乐子不? 500块接吻 1万块抱在床上 |
[20:32] | End of list. | 没有其他项目了 |
[20:35] | no! Ihungry again! | 别吃! 我又”饿”起来了! |
[20:46] | have **** | 你在非洲交到朋友没? |
[20:47] | sure*** | 噢 当然咯! Ladysmith Black Mambazo(南非乐队) Paul Smith(美国歌手)还有美食 |
[20:52] | so **** | 那 天气怎么样啊? |
[20:54] | crazy **** | 太吓了 纽约…不 非洲 有史以来雪最大的冬天了 |
[20:59] | – well *** – it’s **** | – 先生 我早上过得很有趣… – 噢 到晚上了 |
[21:03] | gotta *** | 该睡觉了 不然神要生气的 |
[21:06] | they *** | 他们肯定疯了 非洲! |
[21:10] | I *** | 我本该早就发现他在纽约的 |
[21:14] | bird *** | 小鸟因特网 |
[21:19] | 30 Rock S05E18 |