时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously,on “Queen of Jordan… | Jordan家皇后 前集提要 |
[00:03] | ” Don’t tell me I can’t sing. What the have you ever done? | 不许说我五音不全 你算老几 |
[00:07] | Who the are the Beatles? | 甲壳虫乐队算哪根葱 |
[00:12] | I know what you said about me. | 你说我坏话了 |
[00:13] | Please. I don’t even think about you. You’re nothing. | 我都懒得想到你 你算什么 |
[00:17] | I know the photo shoot for Randi’s dog’s funeral is the wrong place to tell you this, | 在给Randi爱犬的葬礼拍照的时候 提这个不好 |
[00:21] | but I’m going to Africa. | 我要去非洲了 |
[00:25] | It’s my way till payday. | 熬到发薪 自有妙招 |
[00:33] | 30 Rock S05E17 | 我为喜剧狂 iTunes版本调教:Tears |
[00:36] | D’Fwan,glue in the business weave. | D’Fwan 来个职业女性发型 |
[00:38] | I have an important meeting with Jack Donaghy from NBC today. | 今天和NBC的Jack Donaghy有要事相谈 |
[00:43] | D’Fwan forgot his catchphrase. | D’Fwan忘记口号了 |
[00:51] | Since Tracy is off helping people in Africa, | Tracy去非洲帮助人民 |
[00:53] | I finally have a chance to focus on me. | 给了我关注自己的机会 |
[00:56] | That is why I’m launching my music career. | 所以我要开始音乐生涯 |
[00:58] | It has been my dream to be a singer ever since I was a little… | 自打那次喝醉酒把录音棚租出去后 |
[01:01] | drunk the other day and rented out a recording space. | 我就一直梦想成为歌星 |
[01:04] | Jack,***** | Jack NBC执行官 Tracy的头儿 |
[01:07] | Liz,**** | Liz 小人物 |
[01:08] | Oh,Angie,thank you for coming in. NBC could not be happier… | Angie 谢谢光临 Jordan家皇后让NBC乐坏了 |
[01:12] | About Queen of Jordan. For the first time in six months, | 六个月来 我们首次 |
[01:15] | we beat all the music choice channels except, of course,Latin Beats. | 击败所有音乐台 当然除了拉丁节奏 |
[01:19] | Well,Angie’s thinking of the next move now. | 我想走下一步 |
[01:21] | As you know,my single “My Single is Dropping” is dropping. | “我的单曲发行了”发行了 |
[01:24] | What’s happening? | 神马? |
[01:25] | My single is called “My Single is Dropping” and it’s dropping. | 我的单曲叫”我的单曲发行了” 它发行了 |
[01:28] | Angie,”My Single is Dropping” is the reason I wanted the three of us to meet. | Angie 咱仨聚在这儿就想谈这事 |
[01:31] | With Tracy gone,TGS will be airing another “Best of” Special. | Tracy一走 TGS将发行新的最佳特辑 |
[01:34] | – Actually,legal says we can’t use the word “best. – Either way,the studio is free, | – 规定不能使用”最佳”一词 – 总之 录音室空着 |
[01:38] | so I thought we would have your release party there. | 我想在那儿举办你的发布会 |
[01:40] | You would perform and Lemon here will help you put it together. | 你来演出 Lemon会协助你 |
[01:42] | What? No. I thought we were here to talk about getting Tracy back from Africa. | 不是吧 我还当要讨论怎么把Tracy叫回来 |
[01:46] | Look,I love Tracy. But he is work. | 听着 我爱Tracy 可他很累人 |
[01:49] | Angie,look what the banister did to me! | Angie 栏杆欺负我! |
[01:52] | – Do know how much of my time he wastes? – Let’s role play. | – 我为他浪费了多少时间? – 来角色扮演吧 |
[01:55] | – Tracy,we’re gonna be late! – Our boat exploded. | – Tracy 要迟到了! – 我们的船爆炸了 |
[01:59] | With Tracy away,it’s time to let Angie be the star. | Tracy唱罢 Angie登场 |
[02:02] | I hope Tracy doesn’t come home for months. | 最好Tracy几个月都别回来 |
[02:04] | Months? No. We can’t make it that long without Tracy. | 几个月太长了 没他不行 |
[02:06] | – You can’t do this! – Are you giving me orders? | – 你不能这样! – 你在命令我吗? |
[02:09] | Am I the waiter? Is this the restaurant that I’m opening up with Dennis Rodman and Webster? | 我是服务员? 这儿是我和Dennis和Webster开的饭馆? |
[02:13] | No. I just thought you would be on my side. | 不是的 我以为你会支持我 |
[02:17] | “Yes,we can. ” Obama ’08,remember? | “我们能行” 记得奥巴马08年演讲么 |
[02:19] | Look,this is a very complic… | 这很复杂 |
[02:25] | As an executive of Kabletown and NBC Universal | 作为Kabletown和环球NBC执行官 |
[02:27] | I am ordering you not to use that footage. | 我命你 掐掉这段 |
[02:31] | John Francis Donaghy. Verbal signature. | John Francis Donaghy 口头禅 |
[02:36] | Angie’s single release party is tomorrow night. | 明晚是Angie单曲发布会 |
[02:38] | It seems like the perfect place for me to reveal my shocking,secret past. | 是透露个人秘史的好机会 |
[02:43] | No,we’re not writing a tearful admission about you being a call girl in Delaware. | 在特拉华州当应召女郎 这故事我们不写 |
[02:47] | Write it yourself. | 自个儿写吧 |
[02:48] | For your information,I am a Christian illiterate,so that’s not an option. | 告诉你我是个天主教文盲 行不通 |
[02:52] | You know what,I’m not getting sucked into your crazy reality show nonsense. | 我可不要被你们这些真人秀的疯狂感染到 |
[02:56] | Liz,I’m so mad at you for that thing you did. | Liz 瞧瞧你干的那好事 |
[03:00] | Am I trying to instigate fights by throwing wine at people just to get on camera | 我是为了上镜才到处泼酒的吗? |
[03:02] | Jenna,**** | Jenna 曾经的童星 |
[03:04] | and maybe also promote my new lifestyle web site: Jennas-side.com? | 还是为了宣传我的 新生活网站: Jennas-side.com? |
[03:10] | Of course not. | 怎么可能 |
[03:12] | I mean,is wine throwing something that even gets you on a reality show? | 难道靠泼酒能上真人秀 |
[03:20] | God,Jenna,I told you not to buy that domain name. | 天哪Jenna 我叫你别买那个域名的 |
[03:22] | – Say it out loud. – Jennas-side… | – 朗读下 |
[03:25] | Genocide. I’m not hearing it,Liz. | 种族灭绝 我没听出什么问题来 Liz |
[03:31] | Hey,guess who’s getting out of jail. | 猜猜谁出狱了 |
[03:33] | I don’t know. But I hope they didn’t collect $200. | 不知道 希望不是收了200块钱吧 |
[03:35] | Peter*** | Peter 无能的秃头 |
[03:37] | Lynn Onkman. Remember her? | Lynn Onkman 记得她吗 |
[03:39] | Oh,sure,that hot teacher from Queens who had an affair with her student. | 当然 皇后区勾引学生的麻辣教师 |
[03:42] | Oh,my God. Check out this picture. Frank,is that you? | 天哪快看 Frank是你吗 |
[03:49] | You never said you were in Lynn Onkman’s class. | 没听你提过你是Lynn Onkman班上的啊 |
[03:51] | Sure,I did. What? | 肯定提过 怎么啦 |
[03:53] | – Do you know the kid she had an affair with? – No. Yes. | – 知道她睡的是哪个孩子吗? – 不知道 知道 |
[03:56] | – I don’t know. Shut up. – It was you. | – 不知道 闭嘴 – 是你 |
[03:59] | – I don’t want to talk about it. – Well done,sir. | – 我不想谈这个 – 真有你的 先生 |
[04:01] | Guys,a teacher preying on a student is wrong… | 老师对学生下手是不对的 |
[04:05] | If the teacher is male and the student is female. What happened to Frank is awesome. | 前提是老师男性 学生女性 Frank的经历也太拽了 |
[04:10] | Standing ovation. | 起立鼓掌 |
[04:11] | You don’t understand! It was love! We were in love! | 你们不懂! 我们相爱了! |
[04:21] | I need to look good for my party. | 我要为派对打扮一下 |
[04:23] | And I refuse to wear anything in my size or appropriate for my age. | 我是不会穿适合我的尺寸 和适合我的年龄的衣服的 |
[04:27] | Lemon,a word. | Lemon 有话跟你说 |
[04:31] | This***** | 今天早上 我没绊倒 |
[04:33] | What*** | 你说什么 你当然绊倒了 |
[04:34] | You**** | 嘘 你也知道电视节目就是这样 |
[04:36] | they****** | 抓住你的小辫子不放 然后看你笑话 |
[04:39] | It*** | Hitler就是受害者 |
[04:40] | No **** | 从来没人注意他的绘画作品 |
[04:42] | God** | Jack 放松一点 |
[04:43] | They‘re **** | 他们不会在节目里播你绊倒的画面的 |
[04:48] | I am | 我可不想被人看成白痴 |
[04:51] | I am ***** | 我举止大方得体 当初在普林斯顿 大学还是体育健将呢 |
[04:54] | What*** | 我们真正的问题怎么办 |
[04:55] | we*** | 我们必须让Tracy回来 可是Angie 只关心她那些弱智计划 |
[04:59] | D’Fwan***** | D’Fwan跟我说她是火腿委员会代言人 |
[05:02] | People**** | 观众们确实喜欢她说”火腿”的样子 |
[05:04] | Ham. | 火腿 |
[05:05] | Lemon***** | Lemon 我也想让Tracy回来 |
[05:07] | why**** | 要不然我怎么会让你监督她明天的演出呢 |
[05:10] | B Because***** | 难道会是因为你是时尚教主兼音乐达人? |
[05:12] | I like**** | 我也喜欢乐队啊 比如说Amy Grant |
[05:14] | no***** | 不是 我是为了让你有机会 和Angie在一起 |
[05:17] | manipulater*** | 控制她 |
[05:18] | play**** | 就像高尔夫球比赛的湖景球场一样 |
[05:22] | A ***** | 那是一种非常简单的场地 |
[05:24] | Force *** | 强迫她 |
[05:25] | to *** | 给Tracy打电话 |
[05:26] | I knew | 我就知道你是站在我这边的 |
[05:28] | speaking**** | 你的衬衣都塞到内裤里了 |
[05:42] | If only Tracy were here,he’d be,like,”Damn,woman, | 要是Tracy在这的话 他肯定会说”嘿 妞 |
[05:44] | “I want to make love to your neck.” | “我要跟你上床” |
[05:46] | – Don’t do impressions of other races. – Roger that,Angie. | – 不要模仿黑人说话 – 明白 Angie |
[06:04] | I’m in charge of setting up for Angie’s party. | 我负责布置Angie的派对 |
[06:06] | ‘Cause I’m not just a gay hairdresser. | 因为我不只是个同志美发师 |
[06:08] | I’m also a homosexual party planner. | 我还是个同志派对策划人 |
[06:10] | Mr. D’Fwan,Party City does not sell giant see-through clocks | D’Fwan先生 聚会城商店不卖 大型透明时钟 |
[06:15] | or strap-on Pegasus wings, | 也不卖捆绑式飞马翅膀 |
[06:17] | so I got this paper pineapple instead. | 所以我就买了这个纸菠萝 |
[06:20] | Hey,girlfriends. | 嗨 姐妹们 |
[06:22] | Why don’t we all have some drinks and talk about how I think Portia has no class. | 要不要一起喝点酒 然后说说Portia的坏话 |
[06:27] | Yeah,you heard me,Portia. | 你没听错 Portia |
[06:29] | I will not be in the same room as that woman. | 我才不要和那个女人同处一室呢 |
[06:31] | Is this about what happened in Atlantic city? | 是因为大西洋城的那件事吗 |
[06:34] | – I didn’t say it. – You did. | – 我可没说 – 你说了 |
[06:36] | – I didn’t say it. – You did. | – 我没说 – 你说了 |
[06:37] | – I didn’t say it! – You did! | – 我没说 – 你说了 |
[06:39] | – I didn’t say it. – You did. | – 我没说 – 你说了 |
[06:42] | Excuse me. I’m looking for Francis Rossitano. | 不好意思 我想找Francis Rossitano |
[06:47] | Oh,snap. That’s Lynn Onkman. | 噢 天 那是Lynn Onkman |
[06:50] | Portia reads the papers. | Portia也知道看报的 |
[06:53] | Lynn**** | Lynn Onkman 教师兼性犯罪者 |
[06:59] | – Mrs.Onkman? – Frank R? | – Onkman老师 |
[07:09] | Michael. Are you back on meth? | Michael 你又吸毒了? |
[07:12] | – No. Why? You got some? – Think fast. | – 没有 怎么了 你有吗 – 接住 |
[07:17] | – Nice catch,dotcom. – I’m sick of being disrespected by that man.Sick of it. | – 接的好 Dotcom – 那人太不尊重我了 我恨死他了 |
[07:20] | Dotcom**** | Dotcom Grizz的铁哥们 |
[07:24] | I was an athlete. Very graceful. | 我当初可是运动健将 很强悍的 |
[07:27] | Sports stories? I got some. | 想听体坛轶事吗 我有好多哦 |
[07:30] | – Uh,I’m meeting my friend Greg for lunch. – Again? | Grizz Greg的铁哥们 – 我要和Greg去吃午饭 – 又和他去? |
[07:30] | Grizz**** | Grizz Greg的铁哥们 – 我要和Greg去吃午饭 – 又和他去? |
[07:32] | When I was at Princeton,I played baseball and football. | 我当初在普林斯顿大学时候 既打棒球又打橄榄球 |
[07:35] | And back then,football players went both ways. | 那时候 橄榄球员可是两样全能的 |
[07:38] | Really? So you went both ways? | 是吗 那你也是两样全能? |
[07:41] | Yeah. We all did. It was the ’70s. | 是啊 我们都是两样全能 70年代都那样 |
[07:45] | So when you played baseball,were you ever on the DL? | 你打棒球的时候总是在下面吗? |
[07:49] | Yeah. I was on the DL most of my junior year. | 是啊 我大三的时候基本上一直都在下面 |
[07:52] | DL can mean “disabled list. | “下面”可以指”场下” |
[07:54] | ” But it can also mean “down low” or “secretly gay. | 也可以指”被人压在下面” 也就是秘密搞基 |
[07:58] | ” Which one was Jack talking about? | 谁知道Jack说的是哪个 |
[07:59] | When we were on the DL,we spent most of our time in the whirlpool getting rubbed down. | 我当初在下面的时候 我们总是 在按摩泳池里给彼此按摩 |
[08:04] | – You were a switch-hitter? – Switch-hitter. | – 你能左右开弓吗 – 能啊 左右开弓 |
[08:06] | Pitcher. Catcher. Whatever the boys needed. | 攻受兼备 看他们需要什么了 |
[08:11] | Jack**** | Jack Tracy的同志老板 我觉得我表达得很清楚了 |
[08:11] | I think I made my point. | Jack Tracy的同志老板 我觉得我表达得很清楚了 |
[08:16] | I drank all the throwing wine | 我把扔掉的酒都喝了 |
[08:19] | and I have something to say to Portia. | 我还有话跟Portia讲 |
[08:22] | I know what you said about me. | 我知道你说我些什么 |
[08:24] | Good. Because I’m concerned about you. | 很好 那是关心你 |
[08:27] | Even though we just met,I can tell you’re an alcoholic. | 虽然跟你不熟 也看得出你是个酒鬼 |
[08:31] | Come on,Portia. I want to fight. | 得了Portia 我也想反抗 |
[08:33] | I have battled my own demons and you need help. | 我已经跟自己斗争过了 你需要帮助 |
[08:38] | No. I don’t need any help. | 我才不要人帮呢 |
[08:41] | I am in denial about my disease. | 我否认我有病 |
[08:44] | And I don’t know what would change that. | 谁也别想让我改变想法 |
[08:49] | Drunk actor brainstorm. | 酗酒演员头脑风暴 |
[08:52] | I’m going to make Pete host an intervention for me. | 我要让Pete给我办个干涉会 |
[08:55] | It’ll be all about Jenna. Drama. Crying. | 全部都围绕Jenna展开 又是演戏又是哭 |
[08:59] | The beauty of redemption. Perhaps a song. | 救赎之美 来首歌儿也不错 |
[09:03] | This is the best day of my life. | 再爽不过鸟 |
[09:06] | – I’m sorry. – You want me to perform in this? | 等一下 你要我穿成这样演出? |
[09:08] | Yeah. You’re Amy Grant from the “Baby Baby” video. | 是啊 你是 “宝贝宝贝”里的 |
[09:11] | The one where the man likes her at the Carnival. That’s some white nonsense. | – 嘉年华上得万千宠爱 – 又是白人在鬼扯 |
[09:14] | Too bad Tracy’s not here to take your side. He’d be,like,”Damn you,Liz Lemon. | 可惜Tracy没能在这儿帮腔 要不 肯定会说”给我去死 Liz Lemon” |
[09:18] | – We discussed this,Elizabeth. – Yes. | – 我们谈过了 Elizabeth – 好吧 |
[09:21] | Uh,anyway,I’ve got the auditions for your backup dancers. | 对了 我给你的候补舞者试镜了 |
[09:23] | Good. ‘Cause I’m looking for dancers who can dance for 15 seconds ‘ | 好得很 找个能跳上15秒的来 |
[09:27] | cause that’s how long my song is. | 我的歌儿就那么长 |
[09:30] | What? That’s my wedding video. | 神马? 这是我的婚礼录像 |
[09:32] | Oh,no. I must’ve mixed up the DVD discs. | 哦 不 我把碟片搞混了 |
[09:35] | Well,we’ll just have to watch it anyway and see what feelings arise. | 反正也得看 瞧瞧反应如何 |
[09:38] | – Angie,just start! – Are you wearing handcuffs,Tracy? | – Angie 开始吧! – 你戴手铐啦 Tracy? |
[09:43] | – Can my friend cheese come with us on our honeymoon? – What? | – 让我盆友Cheese跟咱一起蜜月去吧? – 神马? |
[09:48] | Okay,I should’ve watched that first. | 我错鸟 这个不该看的 |
[09:49] | – Do you see how exhausting that man can be? – Yes. He has his flaws. | – 看到了吧 这男人有多难缠? – 的确 他是有缺点 |
[09:52] | But I know you two love each other. | 但我知道 你们彼此相爱 |
[09:54] | Yeah. And with him gone,our relationship has never been better. | 而且他走了 我们的关系从没这么和谐 |
[09:57] | So he can stay in Africa for as long as he wants. | 他在非洲想待多久 就呆多久 |
[09:59] | I’m on Angie time now. | 现在是姐的”独立时间” |
[10:05] | Frank and Lynn’s story really moved me. | Frank 和Lynn的故事让我深受感动 |
[10:07] | So I let them have their reunion date at the Stripaerobics Studio | 所以让他俩在我的 脱衣有氧工作室重聚 |
[10:10] | I bought with the money I got after that cop shot me. | 就是用那个打我一枪的条子 赔的钱买来那个 |
[10:13] | What else did you miss in prison? | 还怀念号子里的啥? |
[10:15] | Oh,they kept remaking The Hulk and it kept getting worse. | 他们不断重拍”绿巨人” 越拍越差 |
[10:20] | Could we talk about something other than comic book movies? | 除了漫画电影 咱还能八能聊点别的? |
[10:22] | Sure. | 可以啊 |
[10:26] | I thought about you a lot while I was away. | 离开的这段时间 我一直在想你 |
[10:30] | And I still remember the… | 我还依稀记得 |
[10:33] | the moment when we fell in love. | 我们坠入爱河的那一刻 |
[10:36] | You were administering a scoliosis test to the class | 你在监督全班做脊柱侧弯测试 |
[10:39] | and you lingered on my spine. | 在我的脊柱流连 |
[10:43] | Frank,why did you bring me here? | Frank 干嘛带我来这? |
[10:46] | – And who’s that woman? – A friend. Continue. | – 还有 那女的是谁? – 一个盆友 你们继续 |
[10:50] | I’m sorry,but I couldn’t bring you to my place. | 真抱歉 但我没法儿带你去我那儿 |
[10:52] | My mom’s there and she still wants you to rot in hell. | 我老妈还在那儿 还想着让你赶快下地狱呢 |
[10:56] | – You live with your mother? – Yeah. Otherwise who would wake me up for work? | – 你跟你妈住? – 对啊 要不谁叫我起床啊? |
[11:01] | – What’s wrong? – Oh,Frank. | – 怎么了? |
[11:03] | The boy I fell in love with was the most amazing eighth-grader | 我当初爱上的 是我见过 |
[11:08] | that I’ve ever met. | 最棒的8年级学生 |
[11:10] | And I couldn’t wait to meet the man that that boy became, | 我等不及见到他长大的样子 |
[11:13] | but you haven’t grown. | 可你根本没长大 |
[11:14] | You’re still talking about superheroes and video games | 依然是满嘴超能英雄和电玩 |
[11:17] | and why Seth Logan shouldn’t have played the green something. | 还有为什么Seth Logan没演成 神马绿东西 |
[11:21] | Hornet. Yeah. And it’s Rogen. | 大黄蜂 对的 人家叫Rogen |
[11:23] | – It’s like you’re stuck. – I wonder why I’m stuck. | – 就跟你困住了似地 – 我也奇怪了 怎么困的呢 |
[11:27] | What could’ve happened to me when I was 14 to make me never want to grow up? | 我14那会儿出了什么事儿 怎么就再也长不大了? |
[11:30] | Inside voice,Frank. And I refuse to take the blame for that. | 这才是心里话吧 Frank 这你不能怪我 |
[11:33] | I lost everything to be with you. Well,this is who I am. | – 为了你我失去了一切 – 没办法 我就这样 |
[11:38] | If you don’t like it then what’s the point? | 要是你觉得不爽 那还在一块干嘛? |
[11:40] | Now may I be dismissed? Okay. | 请问您我可以走了咩? |
[11:52] | I thought this was a meeting to discuss your spinoff | 我以为见面是要谈谈你那部 |
[11:55] | where you do matchmaking for wealthy dogs. | 讲给富家狗牵红线的衍生剧的事 |
[11:58] | I lied. | 人家胡说的 |
[12:00] | D’Fwan thinks that maybe you’re not being true to your you. | D’Fwan觉得你没能 对真实的自我坦诚相见 |
[12:03] | I know what it’s like to live a lie. | 我明白在谎言中生活的痛苦 |
[12:06] | I used to be in the military. | 我参过军 |
[12:08] | But I was unfairly thrown out because I went berserk around all those dudes and tried to bang everybody. | 又不公平地被踢出来 周围这帮爷们儿让我抓狂 个个我都想上 |
[12:13] | It has come to my attention that some of what I said yesterday | 我发现昨天自己讲的一些话 |
[12:16] | may have been misconstrued. | 可能被曲解了 |
[12:18] | “Going both ways” in football means playing offense and defense. | “通吃”在足球术语中指攻防皆可 |
[12:23] | And there is nothing gay about the Princeton fight song. | 普林斯顿的打气歌一点都不基 |
[12:26] | * Oh,the merry men of Princeton are charging up the rear * | * 噢 普林斯顿的男人们已经作好了 背部的准备* |
[12:30] | * holding all the balls… * okay,I hear it now. | * 控制住球(也有那里的球的意思)…* 好吧 现在我听出来了 |
[12:33] | Regardless,I’m not gay or clumsy. | 不管怎么样 我不基也不笨拙 |
[12:37] | So your little show has nothing with which to embarrass me. | 所以你这个小节目没什么可以羞辱我的 |
[12:40] | That was the chair. | 是那椅子的声音 |
[12:43] | Here. I’ll show you. | 来 我来演示给你看 |
[12:51] | It was the chair. | 那真的是椅子的声音 |
[12:57] | – What is this? – Jenna,everyone here loves you very much. | – 怎么回事? – Jenna 这里的每个人都很爱你 |
[13:00] | But because of your drinking,we feel like we’re losing you. | 但因为你酗酒 我们感觉 你可能要离开我们了 |
[13:03] | – Is this an intervention? – We all agree it’s gone too far. | – 这是治疗办法吗? – 我们都觉得你的问题已经太严重了 |
[13:07] | Kenneth. Richard Esposito. | Kenneth 那个是Richard Esposito |
[13:10] | – Your two psychics. – Wait. You’re seeing another psychic? | – 你的两个灵媒 – 等等 你还有一个灵媒? |
[13:14] | – I mean,I knew that. – No! | – 其实 我知道的 – 不! |
[13:17] | I am not doing this! I’m leaving! | 我是不会同意的! 我要离开! |
[13:21] | Read your letters. | 读你们的信吧 |
[13:22] | Jenna,everyone has written you letters that they’d like to share. | Jenna 每个人都把想对你 说的话写在了信里 |
[13:26] | “Miss Maroney,your addiction has negatively affected me “in the following ways. | “Maroney小姐 你的酗酒习惯对我 有以下负面的影响 “ |
[13:31] | “Number one,I was so worried,I forgot to write the rest of this letter. | “第一 我很担心我会忘记要完成这封信的 下半段” |
[13:36] | ” Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:40] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[13:47] | Webster,we need to talk. Your check didn’t clear. | Webster 我们要聊聊 你的检查没过 |
[13:53] | – ‘Scuse me. Is that my computer? – No,I was just… | – 等等 那是我的电脑吗? – 不是 我只是… |
[13:55] | no,pinwheel. Not now. | 不行 纸风车 现在不行 |
[13:59] | – Are you on my email? Are you emailing my husband? – I can explain. | – 你在看用我的电邮吗? 你在给我老公发电邮吗? – 我可以解释的 |
[14:02] | I’m asleep right now and I think that that’s my computer. | 我正在睡觉然后我以为这电脑是我的 |
[14:06] | Where am I? | 我在哪里啊? |
[14:07] | “Tracy,as your wife,I’m ordering you to come home. | “Tracy 作为你的妻子 我现在命令你马上回来” |
[14:10] | – I know this looks bad. – “The kids need you. | – 我知道这看上去很不妙 – “孩子们需要你” |
[14:13] | – “And I want to give you all the sex things you like. – You don’t have to read any more. | – “你要怎样爱爱都行” – 你不用再读下去了 |
[14:16] | “For instance,doing it across the bed “instead of up and down. | “比如 从以前在床上上下动 我们可以在床上穿越” |
[14:19] | – Saw that in a movie. – “Come home now. | – 在电影里看到的 – 回家吧 |
[14:21] | – “Sho ’nuff,Angie. ” Sho ’nuff? – It’s a first draft. | – “当然了 Angie ” 当然? – 这还没改过呢 |
[14:25] | Are you trying to trick Tracy into coming home? | 你是想把Tracy骗回来吗? |
[14:28] | Were you trying to trick me with my wedding video? | 你之前是想用我结婚录像把我也骗了吗? |
[14:32] | Listen,you’re not in charge. I am. | 听着 你不是老大 我才是 |
[14:35] | – Mind your own business. – Yeah,well,Tracy is my… | – 管好你自己的事就好了 – 恩 好 其实Tracy是我的… |
[14:38] | There’s more where this came from. | 还没完呢 |
[14:40] | I’m contractually obligated to pull out some bitch’s weave eight more times this season. | 我 根据合约里写的 还要再拔8次贱人们的假发 |
[14:45] | It’s not a weave. | 这不是假的 |
[15:01] | * It’s the beauty by of redemption * | * 那是救赎的精彩 * |
[15:06] | Jenna,will you accept the help we’re offering you today? | Jenna 你接受今天我们给你的帮助吗? |
[15:09] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:11] | Today is the first day of the rest of my life. | 今天是我剩余人生的第一天 |
[15:18] | Jenna,this is Charles. He has his van waiting outside. | Jenna 这是Charles 他的车在外面等着呢 |
[15:21] | How nice. | 太好了 |
[15:23] | He’s gonna take you to the airport and then fly with you | 他会带你去机场 然后跟你一起飞去 |
[15:25] | to the Alternatives Treatment Center in Minnesota. | 在明尼苏达的代替治疗中心 |
[15:30] | Well,of course,’cause that’s how interventions end. | 当然 因为干涉应该在那里结束 |
[15:34] | And I can’t back out now otherwise they can’t use any of this. | 我现在不能退缩 要不然他们就不能用这段了 |
[15:37] | – Oh,God. – Anyway,that’s why I did it. | – 噢 天啊 – 那就是我那样做的原因 |
[15:40] | One,To see the fear in her eyes. | 1 我要看到她眼里的恐惧 |
[15:42] | And two,Without Tracy or Jenna,we can file a claim against the show’s insurance | 2 没有了Tracy和Jenna 我们终于 可以申领节目的保险金 |
[15:46] | and keep getting paid without working. | 然后我们就能光拿钱不干活啦 |
[15:48] | So this is kind of the best day of my life. | 所以 那基本上是我人生最美好的一天 |
[15:53] | After my second husband shot me the second time, | 在我的第二任丈夫第二次射杀我时 |
[15:56] | I realized that love is the most important thing in the world. | 我意识到爱是世界上最重要的东西 |
[16:01] | I just hope Frank does the right thing. | 我只是希望Frank会做出正确的选择 |
[16:07] | Oh,Frank. How did you know where I work? | 噢 Frank 你怎么知道我在这里工作? |
[16:10] | It’s one of the benefits of being in love with a registered sex offender. | 那是爱上一个注册了的性侵犯者的好处之一 |
[16:14] | Frank,about what happened at Randi’s Strippercise Studio… | Frank 关于在Randi的 钢管舞录音棚里发生的事… |
[16:18] | No. You were right. | 不 你说的是对的 |
[16:19] | I have been afraid to grow up. | 我是害怕长大 |
[16:22] | – Well,what are you doing? – I’m throwing out my kid stuff. | – 那你在干吗? – 我准备把我儿时的东西都扔掉 |
[16:27] | I want to become the man you waited for. | 我要变成你一直在等待的那个男人 |
[16:29] | The man you helped cheat on the presidential physical fitness test. | 那个你在体能测试时候帮忙作弊的男人 |
[16:32] | Well,if you didn’t get better at the shuttle run,they were gonna put you in the hospital. | 呃 你要是不能完成往返跑 他们本来是要把你送去医院的 |
[16:36] | Oh,no. That’s your favorite. You can’t. | 噢 不 那是你最喜欢的 |
[16:38] | Skeletor’s not my favorite. You are. | Skeletor不是我的最爱 你才是 |
[16:43] | Are you throwing toys in the fryer? | 你把玩具都拿去炸了? |
[16:46] | You’re fired,Onkman. Now give me a waiver to sign. | 你被炒了 Onkman 好了 把弃权书给我签 |
[16:50] | The world has to be educated about blurry face syndrome. | 这个世界应该对”模糊脸症”患者 多点宽容 |
[16:57] | Angie’s changed her hairstyle since this last photo was taken | 这张照片拍完之后Angie就换发型了的 |
[16:59] | and D’Fwan is a queer-fectionist. | 我D’Fwan真是个同志完美主义者 |
[17:05] | She gets a whole window? | 她占据了一个橱窗? |
[17:07] | Wait. What used to be there? | 等等 这以前是摆的啥勒? |
[17:23] | Oh,Angie,a Queen of Jordan indeed. | 噢 Angie 你真无愧为Jordan家的女王 |
[17:27] | Jack,I also suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome. | Jack 我也是”易怒屁股症”的受害者 |
[17:32] | It was the chair. | 是椅子的声音 |
[17:35] | I hope you’re not this clumsy on the dance floor. | 希望你跳舞的时候别也这么笨手笨脚的 |
[17:37] | – I am not clumsy. -You know why you’re so tense? | – 我没有笨手笨脚 – 你知道你为啥这么紧张吗? |
[17:40] | It’s ’cause you have a secret locked up inside you. | 因为你内心深处藏着一个秘密 |
[17:43] | – A man-sex secret. – You know what,I give up. | – 关于”男男”的秘密 – 你知道吗 我放弃勒 |
[17:46] | If this idiotic show insists on portraying me | 如果这个蠢节目想把我描绘成 |
[17:49] | as some clumsy,gay flatulent,so be it. | 一个笨手笨脚的同性恋放屁男 随他们便好了 |
[17:52] | I am extremely secure in my athleticism, | 我对我的运动素养 |
[17:55] | my masculinity,and my rectal integrity. | 男性气质 以及肠道功能都极为自信 |
[18:00] | “Mm-hmm,” indeed,D’Fwan. I know who I am. | 嗯哼 是的 D’Fwan 我了解真实的自我 |
[18:02] | So if you want to dance,it would be my pleasure. | 能荣幸请你跳只舞吗 |
[18:17] | Yeah,he’s straight. That boy cannot dance. | 恩 他是直的 那人根本不会跳舞 |
[18:19] | I know what D’Fwan said about me and it is on. | 我知道D’Fwan在背后说我什么 战争开始了 |
[18:23] | I’m a superb dancer. | 我是个完美的舞者 |
[18:25] | At Princeton,I played Maria in an all-male production of West Side Story. | 在普林斯顿 我在一个全是男人的剧组 演西区故事里的Maria |
[18:30] | Oh,forget it. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. | 噢 当我没说 你们真该为自己感到羞耻 |
[18:36] | Jenna,what are you doing here? You’re supposed to be on a plane. | Jenna 你在这干嘛? 你现在应该在飞机上了 |
[18:39] | I explained to Charles that I was just pretending to be an alcoholic to get on camera. | 我向Charles解释了 我装成酒鬼抢镜头的事 |
[18:44] | And we laughed. And he said I can drink as much as I want. | 一阵大笑之后 他说我想喝多少都行 |
[18:48] | So cheers to good friends. | 敬好朋友们 |
[18:51] | You… you’re insane! | 你… 你真是疯了! |
[18:53] | In the lobby,she pulled a wrench out of her purse,hit me over the head. | 在大厅的时候 她从包里抽出一个扳手 猛打我头 |
[18:57] | I will never go to Minnesota. | 我绝对不会去明尼苏达的 |
[18:59] | “My Single is Dropping” is not just about a single dropping. | “我的单曲发行了”并不只是讲单曲发行 |
[19:03] | It’s about a woman learning to fly. | 它还讲了一个女人 学会飞翔 |
[19:05] | A woman who doesn’t need a man or anybody | 一个女人 不需要依靠男人 甚至任何人 |
[19:09] | except Josh at Sidney Bernstein Management,Sidney at Josh Bernstein Accounting. | 除了Sidney Bernstein管理公司的Josh 以及Josh Bernstein会计事务所的Sidney |
[19:13] | Shut up,Angie. Just shut up! | 闭嘴Angie 你给我闭嘴! |
[19:15] | I’m sick of your selfishness. People’s jobs are at sake. | 我受够了你的自私 大家的工作都岌岌可危了 |
[19:18] | I’m selfish? You are a joke. | 我自私? 你就是个笑话 |
[19:22] | – And everybody thinks so. – Let me talk. I am talking. | – 大家都这么想 – 让我说话 我在说话勒 |
[19:25] | Will you let me talk? Can I talk for once? | 能让我说话不? 我说会话行不? |
[19:27] | You need to call Tracy right now because I know that he is your man, | 你现在就给Tracy打电话 我知道他是你男人 |
[19:30] | but he is my man too. And TGS is my family. | 但他也是我男人 TGS就是我的家庭 |
[19:34] | And my family is thick as thieves. | 我的家庭本来多么融洽啊 |
[19:39] | Now who here wants to teach me how to fight? | 谁愿意教我打群架? |
[19:45] | Attention everyone. I found a glove in the elevator. | 大家注意了 我在电梯里发现了一只手套 |
[19:49] | If anyone is missing a glove,I may have found your glove. | 如果有人掉了只手套的话 很可能被我捡到了 |
[19:53] | Angie,I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to make you cry. | Angie 很抱歉 我不是故意把你弄哭的 |
[19:56] | No. It’s not you,Liz Lemon. It’s them. | 不 不是因为你 Liz Lemon 是因为他们 |
[20:02] | – I miss my weird love,but he won’t come back. – What? | – 我怀恋我畸形爱情了 但他不会回来了 – 什么? |
[20:06] | I’ve been trying to get Tracy to come back ever since he left, | 自从Tracy离开后 我就一直努力劝他回来 |
[20:11] | but he won’t. | 但他不肯 |
[20:12] | So I sit and act like this is what I want. | 所以我只好装着无动于衷 |
[20:16] | But what I really want is for everything to go back to the way it used to be. | 但我真正想要的是让一切和好如初 |
[20:21] | I just want to wake up in the morning and look over at my husband asleep… | 我只想每天早上醒来 看着我熟睡的丈夫… |
[20:26] | On our neighbor’s roof. | 躺在邻居的屋顶上 |
[20:28] | But if you can’t get him to come back,who can? | 但如果你都叫不回来他 还有谁可以勒? |
[20:31] | What if he never comes back? What is going to happen to all of us? | 要是他再也不回来了勒? 我们何去何从? |
[20:35] | Wait. You know what,this is my glove. | 等等 你知道吗 这是我的手套 |
[20:38] | If anyone sees another glove,I’ve lost one of my gloves. | 如果有人看到了一只手套 那是我掉的 |
[20:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:47] | Next week on “Queen of Jordan… | “Jordan家女王” 下集预告… |
[20:49] | ” I challenge you to a dance contest! | 我们来个跳舞比赛单挑! |
[20:58] | You’ll never get me Charles. | 你别想抓到我 Charles |
[21:01] | – Why are you mad at me? – Because the way you | – 你冲我发什么火啊? – 因为你说… |
[21:04] | I never said it. | 我没说过那话 |
[21:06] | That was the chair,because I only pass gas once a year | 是 因为我一年就放一次屁 |
[21:10] | for an hour **** ****** | 一次一小时 在瑞士某山顶上 |
[21:13] | Oh,God! | 晕! |
[21:18] | Oh brother! | 晕! |