时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Listen up,everyone, | 大伙听着 |
[00:06] | I have an announcement to make. | 我有话要说 |
[00:08] | As you may have heard,carol and I broke up last week. | 估计你们已经听说 Carol和我上周分手了 |
[00:11] | Hang on. Why do you have a cat… | 等等 你干嘛搞只猫来 |
[00:13] | And a fanny pack? | 还挂个腰包? |
[00:15] | And your ponytail,it’s being held up by a chip clip. | 头发还拿发夹夹着 |
[00:18] | Because i’m giving up,jenna. | 我放弃了Jenna |
[00:19] | I did the math. | 我算过了 |
[00:20] | How many times does a woman meet Mr. Right? | 女人能遇见几个合适的男人? |
[00:23] | I’ve had three chances-Floyd,then carol, | 我有过三次机会 Floyd 然后是Carol |
[00:25] | and I was once in an elevator with tom brokaw, | 又一次还在电梯里遇见Tom Brokaw |
[00:27] | and I blew all three… | 我全部都搞砸了… |
[00:29] | Opportunities! | 没戏了! |
[00:30] | So I am making my graceful transition into spinsterhood. | 所以我要来个优雅转身 搞独身主义 |
[00:34] | I have adopted this cat,named her emily dickinson… | 我养了只猫 名叫Emily Dickinson (美国女诗人 终身未嫁) |
[00:37] | Oh,come on! | 得了吧! |
[00:39] | Named her emily dickinson. | 就叫Emily Dickinson |
[00:41] | Lemon,a word. | Lemon 跟你说句话 |
[00:43] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[00:45] | Recent breakup,fanny pack,cat? | 刚刚分手 腰包 猫? |
[00:47] | Quick. Who is the lead character on ncis? | 快速问答 NCIS主角叫啥? |
[00:50] | special agent jethro gibbs. | Jethro Gibbs 探员 |
[00:51] | In your office,now. | 到你办公室去 就现在 |
[00:53] | What’s the point,jack? I’m done. | 还有啥谈头 Jack? 我算完了 |
[00:55] | I took the money I was saving for my honeymoon, | 我用给度蜜月攒的钱 |
[00:56] | and I bought a cemetery plot. | 买了块墓地 |
[00:58] | I also joined a book club at the senior center near my home. | 还加入了我家附近一个 老年中心读书会 |
[01:01] | We’re reading murder on the orient express. | 正在读”东方快车谋杀案” |
[01:03] | You know there’s a movie of that,right? | 已经有电影了 你知道的吧? |
[01:05] | I did not. | 不知道 |
[01:07] | I want to help you,lemon,but this is not the week. | 我想帮你 Lemon 但这周不行 |
[01:09] | Avery’s maternity leave was cut short, | Avery的产假提前结束了 |
[01:11] | so she could go cover the collapse | 为了去报道关于希腊的 |
[01:13] | of greece’s banking system. | 银行系统崩溃专题 |
[01:15] | Since inventing democracy,those guys have been coasting. | 自从有了民主 这帮家伙一直在走下坡路 |
[01:18] | So you’re all alone with baby liz? | 所以你得自己照顾小Liz? |
[01:20] | We’re calling her liddy,after liddy dole,g. Gordon liddy, | 我们叫她Liddy 跟Liddy Dole 还有G. Gordon Liddy 一样 |
[01:23] | and my martial arts instructor li di. | 还有 我的武术教练也叫Li Di |
[01:26] | In addition,I have a huge presentation coming up. | 再有 我有一个重要的报告 |
[01:28] | Meeting magazine is already calling it | “会议”杂志称之为 |
[01:30] | “the first great meeting of the decade.” | “近十年最伟大的会议” |
[01:32] | I have to be at my best. | 我得保持最佳状态 |
[01:33] | I’m negotiating nbc’s licensing fees with kabletown. | 我在跟Kabletown洽谈 NBC的授权费用 |
[01:35] | But aren’t nbc and kabletown the same company now? | 他俩现在不是一家么? |
[01:38] | That seems like a pretty big conflict of interest. | 貌似有很大的利益冲突呢 |
[01:40] | Why would the government even allow that merger? | 这种合并政府怎么会批呢? |
[01:41] | It’s okay. Don’t worry. | 没关系 不用担心 |
[01:43] | You just keep watching bridalplasty. | 继续看你的”超级新娘整形秀” |
[01:45] | Alysinna died last week. | Alysinna上周挂了 |
[01:50] | Oh,damn it,I didn’t leave | 该死 今早我没给 |
[01:51] | my baby nurse her check this morning. | 保姆留薪水支票 |
[01:53] | I have to go back home and pay her. | 我得回去给她 |
[01:55] | – Right now? – It’s complicated. | – 现在么? – 事情很复杂 |
[01:57] | These women run your household, | 找这帮女的帮你管家 |
[01:58] | so you have to keep them happy,which means not saying anything | 就得让她们高兴 就算她们在你录像机里放满 |
[02:01] | as your dvr fills up with trinidadian soap operas. | 外国肥皂剧 你也不能说啥 |
[02:04] | But as soon as i’m out of the woods,lemon, | 等我把手头这些乱七八糟的事儿搞定 |
[02:06] | i’ll take care of this latest dysfunction. | 就来处理你的失常 |
[02:09] | There’s nothing to take care of,jack. | 没啥需要处理的 Jack |
[02:11] | Watch this. | 瞧这个 |
[02:12] | I can fit emily dickinson’s whole head in my mouth. | 我能把Emily Dickinson的 整个脑袋放我嘴里 |
[02:14] | no. | 别介 |
[02:26] | 3OROCK S05E15 | |
[02:33] | Oh,hey,pete,what’s up? | 嗨 Pete 怎么了? |
[02:35] | Well,nobody told the musical guest that tracy’s in africa, | 忘了和音乐嘉宾说Tracy人在非洲 |
[02:38] | so all their instruments got delivered | 结果节目不做了 |
[02:39] | even though there’s no show. | 可乐器还是都运来了 |
[02:41] | Rock stars,man. | 摇滚明星多好啊 |
[02:42] | People screaming your name, | 人们尖叫着你的名字 |
[02:44] | hot women throwing themselves at you. | 性感女人往你身上扑 |
[02:47] | Living on a bus. | 在公车上过日子 |
[02:50] | I had all that once… | 以前我也这样过 |
[02:52] | For three months back in the early ’80s. | 80年代 3个月时光 |
[02:55] | Really? What band were you in? | 真的?你在哪支乐队? |
[02:58] | * everybody’s workin’ for the weekend * | * 人人工作为周末 * |
[03:04] | what? | 真的? |
[03:05] | Yep. I was in loverboy. | 没错 以前我在Loverboy |
[03:07] | But then I had to choose between staying in the band | 但后来我必须要在乐队 |
[03:09] | or taking that college scholarship to study tv budgeting. | 和一份有大学奖学金的电视专业间选择 |
[03:13] | I made my choice. | 我做出了我的选择 |
[03:15] | That part of my life is over. | 那种生活已经结束了 |
[03:17] | Hey,it’s never too late. | 嘿 现在为时还不晚 |
[03:19] | What did you just say? | 你刚刚说什么? |
[03:22] | * it’s never too late * | * 为时还不晚 * |
[03:24] | * it’s never too late for now * | * 现在还为时不晚 * |
[03:29] | * yesterday’s dreams are gone * | * 即使昨晚的梦已逝去 * |
[03:32] | * but today i’m singin’ this song * | * 但今日我仍引吭高歌 * |
[03:36] | * ’cause it’s never too late * | * 因为现在为时还不晚 * |
[03:38] | * it’s never too late for now * | * 为时还不太晚 * |
[03:43] | we need to start a band. | 我们应该组支乐队 |
[03:44] | I think we just did. | 我想我们刚刚已经做到了 |
[03:46] | I’m sorry you had to wait for this,sherry. | 我很抱歉要你等 Sherry |
[03:49] | I hope there was enough shark meat | 我希望冰箱里的鲨鱼肉 |
[03:51] | in the refrigerator for one of your sandwiches. | 还够你做三明治的 |
[03:54] | Hold on,this is the same amount | 等等 你现在的薪水跟 |
[03:57] | I was paying you when you worked full time, | 你做全职时的薪水怎么是一样的? |
[03:59] | and now you’re just working nights. | 你现在只做夜班了 |
[04:01] | It’s my hourly rate. | 那是我的时薪 |
[04:03] | You understand my confusion. | 你明白我的疑惑是什么 |
[04:04] | I’m actually paying you more money | 事实上我已付给你更多钱 |
[04:06] | to be here half the time. | 工作时间只有以前一半呢 |
[04:09] | I’m not saying that what you do isn’t important. | 我并不是说你做的事没有意义 |
[04:12] | Avery and I appreciate you,and liddy just adores you. | Avery和我都很欣赏你 Liddy简直就崇拜你 |
[04:16] | But let’s just say you’re at the market, | 但就比如说你在超市 |
[04:18] | buying potatoes. | 买土豆 |
[04:20] | And that ten-pound bag of potatoes costs… | 一袋10斤的土豆要… |
[04:23] | $400. | 400块钱 |
[04:24] | But then the,uh,grocery concierge | 但之后 超市服务员说 |
[04:28] | tells you that a five-pound bag of potatoes | 一袋5斤的土豆 |
[04:30] | costs $400.Well,that would be shocking,right? | 也要400块钱 但那不是抢钱吗? |
[04:32] | Because a five-pound bag should only cost $200. | 因为一袋5斤的土豆应该只需要200块钱啊 |
[04:37] | What I’m saying is that we value what you do, | 其实我说的是 我们很重视你的工作 |
[04:39] | but this rate is,uh,unreasonable. | 但这价钱 非常不合理 |
[04:47] | So,what you wan’ do? | 那你想咋的? |
[04:50] | I want to resolve this fairly and amicably. | 我希望公平且友好地解决这件事 |
[04:56] | And I don’t want any bad blood,so… | 我也不希望大家有什么怨恨… |
[05:02] | It was nice negotiating with you, | 跟你谈判很愉快 |
[05:04] | and,uh,here is all of your money. | 这是你的钱 |
[05:17] | has been murdered. | * …被杀了 * |
[05:20] | But in which of the two ways | * 但到底是我刚刚讲到的 * |
[05:23] | that I have suggested? | * 哪一种方式呢? * |
[05:25] | In the simpler way by the mafioso | * 是用比较简单的那种办法做的吗? * |
[05:28] | disguised as a wagon-lit conductor? | * 伪装成卧车乘务员? * |
[05:32] | Or in the more complex way- | * 还是那个复杂的方式 * |
[05:34] | Liz,enough! | Liz 够了! |
[05:36] | I am not gonna just sit and watch you plummet into spinsterhood. | 我不要看着你在独身的阴影里消沉 |
[05:39] | – Why are you talking so fast? – Because I’m upset! | – 你讲话怎么这么快? – 因为我很沮丧啊! |
[05:41] | Also I’ve been taking | 而且我还吃了点 |
[05:42] | these new czechoslovakian organ-slimming pills. | 那些捷克斯洛伐克来的减肥新药 |
[05:44] | They contain a little bit of meth, | 那东西里有点冰毒 |
[05:46] | which is something my body needs anyway. | 我正好也需要点 |
[05:47] | Listen,I’m not gonna let you wallow like this. | 听着 我是不会让你这样沉迷下去的 |
[05:49] | I am taking you out so you can rebound… Sexually. | 我要带你出去 让你重新… 性致大发 |
[05:52] | What? No. | 什么? 不 |
[05:53] | Now,when I’m rebounding, | 现在 每当我想重新振作时 |
[05:54] | I like to do it with an nba player, | 我都找一个NBA球员 |
[05:56] | because it’s fun wordplay and they’re mean. | 因为他们很会玩文字游戏 而且他们可坏了 |
[05:59] | Well,thank you for that disgusting offer, | 呃 感谢你恶心的提议 |
[06:01] | but I will be in editing all night, | 但我今晚要做剪辑 |
[06:03] | putting together “the best of tracy jordan” | 搞一份”Tracy Jordan的经典时刻” |
[06:04] | to replace this week’s show,so can’t go out. | 来替补这周的节目 所以出不去了 |
[06:06] | – Too bad. – Well,I’m not giving up. | – 多糟呀 – 我是不会放弃的 |
[06:08] | I didn’t give up when eric roberts | 当Eric Roberts |
[06:09] | abandoned me in the desert,and I won’t now. | 在沙漠抛弃我时我都没放弃 现在也不会 |
[06:12] | No judgment,liz. | 别说人家坏话 Liz |
[06:13] | Mr. Roberts thought I was dead. | Roberts先生那时以为我死了 |
[06:17] | * | * it’s never too late for now * |
[06:20] | two,three… | 现在还为时不晚 * |
[06:21] | * it’s never too late – * | * 为时还不晚 * |
[06:23] | – there you are. – Great. | – 原来你们在这里 – 太好了 |
[06:24] | You just ruined a really boss take. | 你刚刚毁了一次很给力的录音 |
[06:26] | We’re recording a song called | 我们正在录一首叫做 |
[06:27] | it’s never too late for now. | 为时不晚的歌 |
[06:29] | It’s about that delicious little mystery I call life. | 讲述的是那令人神往而又迷幻的人生啊 |
[06:32] | Oh,my god,that sucks. | 天啊 好恶的文艺腔啊 |
[06:33] | Come on. We gotta go to editing. | 来吧 我们要剪辑了 |
[06:35] | No,I’m not going to editing. | 不 我才不要去剪辑 |
[06:36] | I’m in here shredding away like a righteous ax master, | 我在这里弹吉他弹的可威武了 |
[06:39] | and my arthritis is acting up. | 我的关节炎又犯了 |
[06:41] | Do you have any ibuprofen? | 你有消炎药吗 |
[06:42] | Uh,my fanny pack is in my office | 我的腰包在办公室里 |
[06:44] | in my mini-fridge. | 在小冰箱里 |
[06:45] | I like my tampons to be cold. | 我想冰镇卫生棉条啦 |
[06:48] | I’ll be downstairs. | 我下楼了 |
[06:50] | Wait. “hornberger-rossitano”? | 等一下 “Hornberger-Rossitano”? |
[06:52] | Why is your name first? | 为什么你的名字放在前面 |
[06:53] | It’s alphabetical. So what? | 按字母顺序的 怎么了 |
[06:55] | So I’m the one who said,”it’s never too late.” | 是我提议说”现在还不晚”的 |
[06:57] | I invented that. | 我是发起人 |
[06:58] | When we get up at the grammys,I talk! | 要是上格莱美颁奖礼 我来发表获奖感言! |
[07:00] | Not you! | 你不许说话! |
[07:03] | Welcome to brokeblack mountain. | * 欢迎来到断黑山 * |
[07:05] | You need to go black,marty! | * 你要学黑人说话 Marty! * |
[07:06] | This is loz-liz. This is liz. | 我是Loz 不 我是Liz |
[07:08] | Lemon,I am supposed to represent nbc | Lemon 我现在本应该代表NBC |
[07:10] | in a negotiation that rex belcher | 参加一场只限四人参加的 |
[07:13] | the american journal of meetings rated four chairs. | 关于美国会议期刊的谈判会 |
[07:16] | Four. | 只限四人 |
[07:17] | I’m sorry. Is that another magazine about meetings? | 不好意思 那是又一本关于会议的期刊吗 |
[07:19] | Meanwhile,I just got worked over | 与此同时 我却被那个来自特立尼达的护士 |
[07:21] | by my trinidadian night nurse. | 彻底打败了 |
[07:23] | I made every mistake you can in a negotiation. | 我犯下了谈判中的所有错误 |
[07:25] | I spoke first,I smiled, | 我首先开口 我微笑作答 |
[07:27] | I negotiated with myself. | 我和自己妥协 |
[07:29] | If I had done that during a mock negotiation in business school, | 要是我在商学院的模拟谈判中这样做的话 |
[07:32] | professor widmer would have spanked me | Widmer教授肯定会在全班面前 |
[07:33] | in front of the whole class,bare bottom. | 打我屁股的 脱了裤子打 |
[07:36] | Okay,but it’s harder with someone like a anny,right? | 但是 跟保姆谈判比较困难吧 |
[07:39] | There’s an emotional component. | 里面有感情的因素 |
[07:40] | She takes care of your baby. | 她照顾你的宝贝 |
[07:41] | Lemon,you just had a structural,analytic insight. | Lemon 你刚刚的分析太精妙了 |
[07:45] | Professor widmer would have given you a “good job” spanking. | Widmer教授会高兴的拍你屁股的 |
[07:48] | What is business school? | 商学院怎么这样啊 |
[07:49] | The reason sherry can manipulate me | Sherry之所以能够控制我 |
[07:51] | is because she has leverage. | 是因为她有能左右我的东西 |
[07:53] | Eight pounds of screaming, | 一个八磅重 整天哭闹 |
[07:55] | toothless,soft-skulled leverage. | 没有牙 头还很软的小东西 |
[07:57] | Liddy loves sherry, | Liddy喜欢Sherry |
[07:59] | and sherry assumes that I love liddy. | Sherry也认为我爱Liddy |
[08:01] | But you do,right? | 你确实爱她 是吧? |
[08:02] | Yes. But sherry can’t prove that I love liddy, | 是的 可是Sherry无法证明我爱Liddy |
[08:05] | so I renegotiate under new conditions, | 所以我要在这种新情况下重新与她谈判 |
[08:08] | specifically,that I hate my newborn daughter. | 具体来说 就好比我讨厌刚出生的小女儿 |
[08:11] | jack. I could never pretend to hate my beautiful baby daughter, | Jack 我就没法假装自己 讨厌我的宝贝女儿 |
[08:14] | emily dickinson the cat. | 我的小猫 Emily Dickinson |
[08:16] | Oh,boy. | 噢 天啊 |
[08:18] | I don’t feel so good. | 我不太舒服 |
[08:20] | I think maybe I have food poisoning. | 我可能是食物中毒了 |
[08:22] | Really? ’cause I’ve never had a problem | 是吗? 我经常从那家 干净的小饭馆定外卖 |
[08:24] | ordering from american sub restaurant very clean come in. | 也没出过什么问题 |
[08:27] | I’m sorry. Could you just,um,leave your notes? | 对不起 你有事就留个条吧 |
[08:30] | I’ll come in early tomorrow to finish! | 我明早过来处理 |
[08:33] | I guess this means you’re free tonight after all. | 也就是说你今晚没事了 |
[08:36] | – Where did you come from? – It’s a trick I developed | – 你从哪冒出来的 – 这是我发明的小魔术 |
[08:38] | to catch people talking about me behind my back. | 用来抓住那些背后说我坏话的人 |
[08:40] | Did you know everyone thinks I’m insane? | 你知道吗 大家都认为我有病 |
[08:43] | Now you have no excuse to stay in. | 现在你没有理由在家呆着了 |
[08:45] | Aw,come on,no! | 拜托 我不想去! |
[08:47] | Jenna,you know how much I hate clubs | Jenna 你知道我讨厌泡吧 |
[08:49] | and dance halls and odeons. | 也讨厌去舞厅和音乐厅 |
[08:51] | They’re all malarkey. | 那些地方太乱了 |
[08:52] | Okay,what if I promise to find a place you like? | 好吧 我保证你会喜欢这个地方 |
[08:55] | And if I don’t like it,I can leave? | 如果我不喜欢的话 我能走吗? |
[08:57] | Yes,if you don’t like it,you can leave. | 当然可以 如果你不喜欢的话 你可以走 |
[09:01] | This isn’t eric roberts’ tepee. | 这又不是Eric |
[09:06] | Ah,sherry. | Robert的帐篷 |
[09:08] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[09:10] | I’ve been thinking about our conversation earlier. | 我一直在想咱们之前的谈话 |
[09:12] | It occurs to me that you are laboring | 我突然发现 |
[09:15] | under a fatal misapprehension. | 你好像有个很大的误会 |
[09:17] | You think you have leverage over me, | 你觉得自己握着我的把柄 |
[09:19] | but you don’t. | 其实不然 |
[09:21] | I don’t care about the baby. | 我才不在乎我女儿呢 |
[09:23] | I’ve only known her for a few weeks, | 我才认识她几周 |
[09:25] | and other than a fondness for avery’s breasts, | 而且除去喜欢Avery的胸部这一点 |
[09:27] | liddy and I have nothing in common. | 我和Liddy也没什么共同点 |
[09:29] | She is one of two people ever to have thrown up on me, | 目前只有两个人在我身上吐过 她是其中之一 |
[09:32] | and I haven’t spoken to joe namath since that mardi gras. | 而自从那次狂欢节以后 我就再也没和Joe Namath说过话 |
[09:34] | What’s more,I don’t think liddy looks like me, | 还有 Liddy长得不像我 |
[09:37] | so evolutionarily,that makes me want to eat her. | 因此从进化角度说 我很想吃掉她 |
[09:41] | In other words,either you take a pay cut, | 换句话说 要不你同意减薪 |
[09:43] | or go and look for another job. | 要不另谋高就 |
[09:45] | Who has the leverage now,sherry? | 这回谁处上风 Sherry |
[09:50] | Your move. | 该你选择了 |
[09:58] | Please stay. | 别走 |
[10:00] | I’ll send everyone in your family to college. | 我保证供你全家上大学 |
[10:08] | So soft music,ample seating, | 音乐轻柔 座位宽敞 |
[10:11] | and I know how much you like clearly marked fire exits. | 写明安全出口 都是你喜欢的 |
[10:14] | Don’t worry.I’ll find something to hate. | 别担心 总会有我讨厌的地方 |
[10:17] | Oh,okay,here we go. This sucks. | 找到了 这地方名字好傻 |
[10:20] | This place is called “canal yards project”? | 叫”食道院子工程”? |
[10:22] | – What does that mean? – I don’t know. | – 啥意思 – 不知道 |
[10:23] | It used to be a factory or something. | 以前是家工厂什么的 |
[10:25] | Nope. Hipster nonsense.I’m out. | 潮人起的的蠢名字 我走了 |
[10:27] | No,you are not leaving because of the name. | 不能因为名字不好就走 |
[10:29] | Excuse me,can I order | 不好意思 |
[10:30] | two diet cranberry beach bangs,please? | 能否来两份低糖酸梅鸡尾酒 |
[10:33] | You got it. I’m gonna need to see your i.d.,miss. | 可以 我需要看下你的身份证 |
[10:34] | How about this for i.d.? | 我参加过”全美援手”慈善募捐 |
[10:35] | I participated in hands across america. | 这样可以吗? |
[10:42] | Nerds. Where is it? | 可恶 去哪儿了? |
[10:44] | Okay,my license is missing,which is my cue to go home. | 身份证丢了 这下我得回家了 |
[10:47] | – Excuse me. Is this yours? – Oh,yeah. Thanks. | – 请问这是你的吗? – 是的 谢谢 |
[10:51] | I recognized your hair from across the room. | 我从房间对面就认出了你的头发 |
[10:53] | What is that? Is that chestnut? | 是栗色的吗? |
[10:55] | Oh,the color is actually called | 其实这颜色叫 |
[10:57] | “grandfather’s shoe.” | “爷爷的鞋” |
[11:00] | Uh,can I get you a drink? | 我请你喝杯饮料吧 |
[11:02] | I’m having white wine with ice cubes and sprite. | 我喝的是白葡萄酒兑雪碧加冰块 |
[11:04] | That’s my drink!I keep a thermos of it by my toilet! | 正是我喜欢喝的! 我家厕所里还装了一瓶放着 |
[11:07] | You misheard me. | 你听错了 |
[11:08] | Okay. Uh,excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[11:10] | Can I get two more of these,please? | 再来两杯 |
[11:15] | So did they make your droids wait outside too? | 他们也不让你的机器人进来? |
[11:18] | Seriously,why can’t droids go into the cantina? | 为什么机器人不能进酒吧呢? |
[11:21] | I mean,ponda baba can try to shoot luke- | Luke会被庞达巴巴干掉的 (庞达巴巴是星球大战银河英雄) |
[11:23] | But a protocol droid is somehow a problem. | 可是礼仪机器人会是个麻烦 |
[11:35] | * castles fall into the sand * | * 城堡会化为废墟 * |
[11:38] | * could this really be god’s plan? * | * 一切难道是上帝的安排? * |
[11:41] | * or is it never too late? * | * 抑或 还为时不晚? * |
[11:43] | * it’s never too late for now * | * 现在还为时不晚 * |
[11:47] | why can’t I hear my vocals? | 我唱的部分呢 |
[11:49] | I just mixed them down a little. | 我稍作了混音 |
[11:50] | I think it sounds better. | 这样听起来更棒 |
[11:52] | Oh,really? | 是么 |
[11:53] | Do you think that,or does she? | 是你的观点还是她的? |
[11:55] | this has nothing to do with yuki. | 这和Yuki无关 |
[11:57] | This is about making my song- | 是为了让我的歌 |
[11:58] | Your song? | 你的歌? |
[12:00] | all right,you know what? Forget it! | 好 罢了 |
[12:01] | Sound mound is finished! | 合作结束了! |
[12:03] | Which means I now have 5,000 t-shirts to un-order. | 现在我得退订5000件T恤了 |
[12:07] | Pete,like,20 of these just came in for you. | Pete 到了20件 |
[12:10] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[12:12] | I’m having a really nice time with you,liz. | 和你一起很开心 Liz |
[12:14] | Me,too,anders. | 我也是 Anders |
[12:16] | I like how you don’t have one weird little tooth. | 你牙齿一颗没长歪 真不错 |
[12:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:21] | Look,I was gonna go back to my hotel room, | 我得回宾馆了 |
[12:23] | get eat pray love on spectravision and make fun of it. | 仔细看遍”美食 祈祷 恋爱” 再鄙视它 |
[12:26] | Ew,julia roberts in a movie about eating? | Julia Roberts来演关于吃的电影? |
[12:28] | Give me kirstie alley, | Kirstie Alley演多好 |
[12:29] | somebody who knows what she’s doing. | 她这方面在行 |
[12:31] | Come on. | 来 |
[12:33] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[12:34] | Oh,boy. That does sound fun,but… | 听起来是不错 |
[12:39] | I really shouldn’t. | 可我不行 |
[12:40] | I came here with my friend, | 我和朋友一起来的 |
[12:41] | so I’m just gonna stay here. | 我得待这儿 |
[12:43] | Get off me! My eye! | 走开! 我的眼睛! |
[12:45] | It’s a fight. | 有人打架 |
[12:46] | Typical nightclub malarkey! | 夜总会老出这档子事! |
[12:56] | You okay? | 还好吧 |
[12:57] | My heart’s pounding like I’m watching | 心脏跳个不停 |
[12:59] | oprah’s farewell season. | 像在看奥普拉最后一季秀 |
[13:04] | I thought the stupid universe was telling me | 我原本以为愚蠢的宇宙指示我 |
[13:06] | to get a cat and be a spinster,and now I don’t know. | 去养只猫 成为剩女 现在我糊涂了 |
[13:09] | What’s it trying to tell me with you? | 那派你来又是在暗示什么呢? |
[13:11] | Liz,look, | Liz 听着 |
[13:13] | I don’t believe in signs or messages from the universe. | 我从不相信什么宇宙传达的讯息 |
[13:17] | You know what I do believe? | 你知道我相信什么吗? |
[13:19] | It’s never too late for now. | 现在开始还为时不晚 |
[13:21] | * it’s never,it’s never * | * 不晚 不晚 * |
[13:23] | * it’s never,it’s never * | * 不晚 不晚 * |
[13:26] | * it’s never too late * | * 为时不晚 * |
[13:30] | * it’s never too late for now * | * 现在开始还为时不晚 * |
[13:39] | ****** | 我们每天付你100块来看家 |
[13:44] | Do you realize what you’re doing to me,sherry? | 你知道你对待我的方式意味着什么吗 Sherry? |
[13:46] | You’re unraveling the very fabric of who I am. | 你触及到了我的根基 |
[13:49] | I negotiate for a living,and I never lose. | 我一生都在谈判 从未失败 |
[13:52] | And now I have to go negotiate with my colleagues at kabletown | 现在 我正要去和kabletown的同事 谈判的时候 |
[13:55] | after having been reamed by a woman | 却被一个穿着维尼熊睡裤的女人打击了 |
[13:57] | wearing winnie the pooh hospital pants. | |
[14:00] | I don’t have what you have,sherry. | 我和你不同 Sherry |
[14:02] | A brand-new baby that they’ve poured | 我没有一个需要倾注时间和金钱的新生儿 |
[14:04] | time and money and love into. | |
[14:06] | Some helpless,pathetic,useless thing | 那种不能自力 可悲的 无用的生物 |
[14:10] | that would die if left alo- | 如果我放任不管 – |
[14:14] | Oh,god,I do have that. | 噢 天啊 我还真有一个 |
[14:18] | I have nbc. | 我有NBC |
[14:20] | Look,broadcast networks receiving licensing fees | 听着 靠卖版权为生的公共台 |
[14:22] | is unprecedented,jack. | 已经没有前途了 Jack |
[14:24] | But we’re willing to offer nbc | 但我们还是愿意给NBC |
[14:26] | 10% of what we pay cable. | 有线台价格的一成 |
[14:36] | I mean,okay,uh,not to negotiate against myself, | 恩 我也不想和自己谈判 |
[14:40] | but I get where you guys are coming from. | 但我理解你们的处境 |
[14:45] | Look,nbc is part of the kabletown family now. | 听着 NBC已经成了Kabletown的子公司了 |
[14:48] | It’s our baby,and we want it to thrive. | 就像我们的小孩 我们当然希望他茁壮成长 |
[14:51] | But your offer is – It’s unreasonable! | 但你的出价 太不合理了! |
[14:55] | So what you wanna do? | 那你想咋的? |
[15:03] | Oh,way to go,liz! | 噢 好样的 Liz! |
[15:05] | Attagirl! Walk of shame! | 强悍! 学会夜不归宿了! (walk of shame指因为昨晚打炮而没换衣服) |
[15:07] | You bow-legged bitch! | 你个O型腿荡妇! |
[15:12] | I see you opened the scotch nbc sent us that week we came in third. | 你开了我们收视第三那周NBC送的酒 |
[15:16] | I’m guessing your meeting went well. | 我猜会议进行得很顺利哇 |
[15:17] | Homerun,lemon. | 本垒打 Lemon |
[15:18] | And,uh,speaking of baseball metaphors, | 哦 说道棒球用语 |
[15:20] | I see that someone got to first base, | 我听说有人上一垒了 |
[15:22] | which is what I consider sex with a stranger. | 我通常理解为 和陌生人鱼水交欢了一场 |
[15:25] | Okay,fine. I had a one-night stand, | 好吧 我是来了次一夜情 |
[15:27] | and it was not the worst. | 而且还不错 |
[15:29] | And maybe you’re right.I shouldn’t give up just yet. | 或许你是对的 现在还不是放弃的时候 |
[15:36] | Still,I can’t believe I did that. | 我还是不敢相信我这么做了 |
[15:38] | And I wouldn’t have if everything hadn’t gone so perfectly. | 如果不是一切都那么顺 我也不会这么做 |
[15:41] | I mean,what if I had been stuck in the edit room all night, | 我是说 要是我一晚上都待在剪辑室里 |
[15:43] | or if I hated the club and left? | 或者我讨厌那家夜店 提前走了? |
[15:45] | Or what if anders- | 又或者Anders |
[15:47] | Yeah,anders Hadn’t found my license? | 是的 Anders 没找到我证件? |
[15:50] | Don’t overthink it,lemon. | 不要想太多 Lemon |
[15:51] | Stranger things happen every day. | 更怪的事天天都有 |
[15:53] | I once saw an internet video | 我上次在网上看到一个视频 |
[15:54] | of a mouse and a bird that are friends. | 说一只老鼠和一只鸟是好朋友 |
[15:58] | Don’t overthink it. | 不要想太多 |
[16:17] | Gasp. | 我晕 |
[16:19] | Last night,a repulsive act occurred at a hotel in midtown. | 昨晚 闹市中的一酒店里 发生了令人作呕的行径 |
[16:24] | There are two possible explanations | 关于事情的成因 |
[16:26] | as to how this event came to be- | 有两种可能的解释- |
[16:30] | A simple one and a complex one. | 一个简单 一个复杂 |
[16:34] | The simple explanation is that I went to a discotheque | 简单的是 我昨晚去了”迪吧” |
[16:37] | and a handsome,interesting man fell for me. | 一个英俊风趣的男人看上我了 |
[16:40] | In the wake of my breakup,I allowed myself | 由于我最近和男友分手 我便放纵了一次 |
[16:43] | to have an experience that gave me reason | 而那场艳遇让我 |
[16:45] | to be hopeful about the future again. | 再一次对未来有了希望 |
[16:46] | Very simple. | 非常简单 |
[16:47] | Great. I think we’re done here. | 很好 完事了 |
[16:48] | Please,monsieur. | 慢着 先生 |
[16:50] | There remains,of course,the complex explanation- | 还有一种复杂的解释 |
[16:54] | A vast conspiracy involving multiple agents | 一个需要多人参与 |
[16:57] | and precise,coordinated efforts. | 共同精确执行的阴谋 |
[17:00] | A conspiracy that begins with the timely food poisoning | 阴谋开始于Donna |
[17:05] | of donna straunk. | Straunk 及时的食物中毒 |
[17:07] | And who here has access to donna’s food? | 在座的谁有机会接近Donna的食物呢? |
[17:18] | The second peculiar event – I lose my license, | 第二件怪事 – 我掉了证件 |
[17:22] | allowing it to be found by a handsome stranger. | 却被一个陌生帅哥捡到 |
[17:25] | Serendipity? Perhaps. | 缘来是他? 可能吧 |
[17:27] | But how does one lose one’s license | 那要怎么才能让一个人的证件 |
[17:30] | out of a malfunction-proof velcro phillies sport wallet? | 从她的费城队防护尼龙搭扣钱包里掉出来? |
[17:34] | Someone must have had access to my fanny pack. | 肯定有人动过我的腰包 |
[17:36] | I only wanted ibuprofen. | 我不过是找消炎药而已 |
[17:38] | Then why is my ibuprofen bottle still sealed? | 那为什么我的药瓶子还没开封? |
[17:52] | And then there is the matter of the wine. | 然后是酒的问题 |
[17:54] | Four glasses,and yet I was wide awake. | 四杯 我却还清醒地很 |
[17:56] | Was my uncharacteristic energy | 这么反常的表现 |
[17:59] | perhaps due to the giddiness of the evening? | 是因为当晚那眼花缭乱吗? |
[18:02] | Or was someone slipping me | 还是有人偷偷给我下了 |
[18:05] | black market organ-slimming pills? | 黑市弄来的内脏减肥丸? |
[18:07] | Liz,I wouldn’t- | Liz 我怎么会 |
[18:08] | The conspiracy continues. | 继续说阴谋 |
[18:10] | What pushed me out of the club | 当我在犹豫要不要离开Ander的时候 |
[18:12] | when I was wavering about leaving with anders? | 是什么让我离开了酒吧? |
[18:16] | Yeah,I came here with my friend, | 我和我朋友一起来的 |
[18:17] | so I’m just gonna stay here. | 所以我还是留下吧 |
[18:30] | Get off of me! My eye! | 放开我 我的眼睛! |
[18:43] | What,this? | 怎么了? 关于这个? |
[18:44] | I got hit by a bird on a roller coaster. | 我坐过山车的时候被鸟撞的 |
[18:48] | Even the club was strange. | 就那个夜店也很奇怪 |
[18:50] | Almost as if it had been designed specifically for me, | 好像那地方就是为我设计的 |
[18:53] | but who has the resources and the connections | 谁有那样的资源和人脉 |
[18:56] | to create a liz lemon-themed club in one day? | 在一天之内造出个Liz Lemon主题吧呢? |
[19:07] | You had to sign your crime,didn’t you? | 你就是要给自己犯的罪签上名是吧 |
[19:09] | you’re the one who gave me those modvds. | 是你给我看的那些DVD |
[19:12] | And what was the final straw? | 最后露陷的一招又是什么呢? |
[19:14] | It was anders saying, | 是Anders说 |
[19:16] | “it’s never too late for now,” | “活在当下永不迟” |
[19:18] | a coincidence that I took as a sign from the universe. | 我以为是宇宙故意造的巧合 |
[19:22] | Also,it’s just a great song… | 那可是首好歌 |
[19:24] | That pete wrote. | Pete写的 |
[19:27] | Thanks,man. | 谢了 伙计 |
[19:29] | Sound mound rocks the town. | 声音会震撼全城的 |
[19:30] | Shut up,both of you. | 你们俩都给我闭嘴 |
[19:32] | So how did anders even know that phrase? | Anders是怎么会知道这个说法的呢? |
[19:35] | How did anders seem to know everything about me? | Anders是怎么会这么了解我的呢? |
[19:39] | It’s white wine,ice cubes,and sprite. | 白葡萄酒加冰块和雪碧 |
[19:42] | She calls it… | 她叫那做… |
[19:44] | Funky juice. | 好喝汁 |
[19:46] | I don’t know if I want to do this. | 我不知道我还要不要做这个 |
[19:48] | There’s only one question I can’t answer. | 只有一个问题是我回答不了的 |
[19:50] | Who was anders? | Anders是谁? |
[19:53] | An old harvard chum of toofer’s? | Toofer的哈佛老同学? |
[19:55] | The son of one of jack’s senator friends? | Jack某个议员朋友的儿子? |
[19:57] | He certainly wasn’t a swiss prostitute | 反正绝不是Martha Stewart推荐的 |
[20:00] | that martha stewart recommended to me. | 瑞士男妓 |
[20:03] | And that is the complex explanation. | 这 就是复杂的解释 |
[20:08] | Of course,such a conspiracy would require a group of people | 当然 这样的阴谋需要很多人参与 |
[20:11] | who knew me so well and cared about my happiness so much | 这些人非常了解我 又很关心我快不快乐 |
[20:17] | that it’s impossible to believe. | 这一切 真让人难以相信 |
[20:20] | No one could ever be that lucky. | 没人能那么幸运的 |
[20:24] | Which is why I choose the simple explanation. | 所以 我才选择相信简单的解释 |
[20:27] | I choose to believe that last night | 选择去相信昨晚 |
[20:29] | liz lemon went out,got some, | Liz Lemon出去 猎到了 |
[20:31] | and felt good about it. | 并且感觉很好 |
[20:34] | And so I say good-bye to spinsterhood. | 所以我正式告别坚持独身原则 |
[20:37] | Good-bye to giving up and to- | 对放弃说再见 对她说再见 |
[20:40] | Oh,god,a hawk got her! | 妈呀 |
[20:42] | Emily dickinson! 3OROCK S05E15 | 一只鹰抓住她了 |