时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[00:07] | Did you know that everybody here | 你知道昨晚 |
[00:08] | Went out last night without us? | 除了我和你其他人都出去玩了吗? |
[00:11] | Oh, nerds! | 哦 呆瓜们! |
[00:17] | Nerds? | 呆瓜? |
[00:21] | Nerds. | 呆瓜 |
[00:22] | Yeah, Thursday night thunder. | 哦 是啊 周四夜狂欢 |
[00:24] | That’s been going on for years. | 都好几年了 原来你知情? |
[00:26] | You know about it? How come I’ve never been invited? | 为啥我从没被邀请过? |
[00:28] | Don’t you think th’s a little bit rude? | 你不觉得这样很无礼吗? |
[00:29] | Well, I yelled “baba booey” | 我都在Walter Cronkite的葬礼上 |
[00:31] | At Walter Cronkite’s funeral, | 大吼过”Baba Booey”这个名字 |
[00:32] | So I actually have no idea of what’s rude or not. | 所以我真的不知道怎样算无礼 |
[00:35] | – Yeah, well, let me… | 好吧 |
[00:36] | – But I couldn’t thunder last night, | 让我… |
[00:38] | Because I had to take Angie to the ER. | 昨晚我也不能去 因为我要带Angie去急诊室 |
[00:39] | She had some complications with her pregnancy, | 她有些妊娠合并症 |
[00:42] | So that kind of trumps your little problem. | 那可比你的小困惑严重多了 |
[00:44] | Ah, yeah, you’re right. How is she? | 哦 是啊 你说的对 她怎么样? |
[00:47] | Well, she’s fine, and the baby’s fine, | 她没事 孩子也很好 |
[00:48] | But they put her on bed rest | 但他们让她卧床休息直到血压下降为止 |
[00:50] | Till her blood pressure goes down. | |
[00:51] | Well, listen, tray, if there’s anything I can do, | 听着 Tray |
[00:53] | Please let me know. | 有什么我能帮忙的 告诉我 |
[00:54] | There’s one thing. | 是有那么一件事 |
[00:56] | Could you take care of Angie like a husband | 你能像个丈夫一样去照顾Angie |
[00:57] | Until this whole ass-ache blows over? | 直到她屁股疼消失为止吗? |
[00:59] | Absolutely not. | 门都没有 |
[01:01] | What about you, k? | 你呢 K? |
[01:02] | I’m on it, sir! | 我这就去 |
[01:05] | [exciting jazz music] | 先生! 被某人拽着追TINA的GLORITA |
[01:27] | Oh, my. | 嘿 |
[01:28] | I haven’t seen your brow that furrowed | 自从你看了Helen Mirren穿比基尼的照片后 |
[01:30] | Since you saw that picture of Helen mirren in a bikini. | 我就没见你皱过眉了 |
[01:33] | How is it possible? Is she a wizard? | 这怎么可能呢? 她会魔法? |
[01:34] | A question for another time, Lemon. | 这个问题下次再说 Lemon |
[01:36] | I was with Avery last night, | 我昨晚和Avery在一起 |
[01:37] | And I almost had a Nancy-related incident. | 我差点提到Nancy |
[01:40] | Oh, Jack. | 哦 Jack |
[01:41] | Oh, Nan… | 哦 |
[01:43] | Nan…na Na. | |
[01:44] | What? | 你说啥? 我说的是 “哦 Nana” |
[01:45] | I was saying, “oh, Nana.” | 我说的是 “哦 Nana” |
[01:46] | Have I not told you about my grandmother fetish? | 我没有告诉过你我的恋外婆情结吗? |
[01:49] | Avery actually tried to get on board. | Avery真的有点相信了 |
[01:51] | Later that night, | 那晚 |
[01:53] | She put some mothballs behind her ears | 她在耳后放了些樟脑丸 |
[01:54] | And fed me peppermints. | 还给我喂了些薄荷糖 |
[01:55] | She is in it to win it. | 她决定要得到你了 |
[01:57] | This can’t go on. | 不能再这么下去了 |
[01:58] | I’m making a decision about Nancy and Avery today. | 我今天就要就Nancy或Avery做个决定 |
[02:02] | I’m going in the bunker. | 我要躲进堡垒 |
[02:04] | No distractions. | 不去分心 |
[02:05] | I had Jonathan remove the bar | 我让Jonathan移走了酒柜 |
[02:06] | And my collection of 18th century french erotica. | 和18世纪的法国色情书籍 |
[02:09] | I’ve had to make some tough calls over the years, | 我这几年一直不得不做出艰难的决定 |
[02:11] | Switching sheinhardt’s wig production | 把Sheinhardt牌的假发换成100% |
[02:12] | To 100% chinese cadaver hair, | 中国产的人工头发 |
[02:14] | Turning down Dick Cheney’s offer to become king of Iraq, | 拒绝Dick |
[02:17] | Selecting the brand-new logo for NBC. | Cheney给我的成为伊拉克国王的邀请 为NBC甄选新的台标 |
[02:21] | [NBC chime plays] it’s fresh. | 新鲜出炉哦 |
[02:22] | But this Nancy-Avery thing | 但是Nancy和Avery的事是我经历过的 |
[02:24] | Is the toughest decision I’ve ever had to make. | 最艰难的抉择 |
[02:27] | Well, I’m glad you’re taking it seriously. | 我很高兴你能够严肃对待它 |
[02:29] | Although, sometimes when you try so hard to find love, | 但是 |
[02:32] | You can’t see that it’s been standing in front of you | 有时候你费尽心思去寻找真爱 却忽视了真爱一直都在你的面前 |
[02:34] | The whole time. Oh, good God. | 偶的神啊 |
[02:36] | [laughing] | 你进来是为了什么的? |
[02:37] | What did you come in here for? | 你进来是为了什么的? |
[02:38] | [sighs] | 昨晚 |
[02:40] | Last night, I saw my entire staff out at a bar. | 我在一个酒吧里看见了整个团队成员 |
[02:43] | They go out every week and I’m never invited. | 他们每周都去玩 而我从没有被邀请过 |
[02:45] | Do they not even like me? | 他们就一点也不喜欢我吗? |
[02:46] | Oh, don’t worry. It’s healthy. | 哦 别担心了 这很正常 |
[02:48] | Bosses need to keep their distance | 老板要和自己的下属们保持距离 |
[02:49] | From their subordinates. | Donaghy先生 |
[02:51] | Mr. Donaghy, I have to run out to Mr. Jordan’s house. | 我得去次Jordan先生的家 |
[02:53] | I’ll call you when I get there so you know I’m safe. | 我到了后会打给你 让你知道我很安全 |
[02:54] | No! I don’t care if you’re safe! | 表! 我不在乎你是否安全! |
[02:56] | I love you! | 爱你! |
[02:57] | After four years, | 4年了 |
[02:58] | I thought I was close with these people. | 我以为我和他们已经很亲近了 |
[03:00] | I thought we were a family. | – 我以为我们像一家人那样了 – 别提家庭这个词 |
[03:01] | Don’t say family. | 然后我看见他们在没有我的酒吧里 |
[03:03] | Then I see them out at a bar without me, Giving each other windmill high-fives? | 每个人互相击掌? |
[03:06] | Like in top gun. | 就像”壮志凌云”里面一样 但他们是你的下属 |
[03:07] | But this is your staff. You can’t let it bother you. | 你不能让这一切烦到你 |
[03:09] | You could always come up here and have a drink with me, | 你可以经常来这里 和我这个管理人同事喝一杯 |
[03:11] | A fellow manager. | 哦 |
[03:12] | Oh, great, that sounds really fun. | 听上去很有意思 |
[03:14] | I’ll just pour myself a drink. | 我给自己倒上一杯 |
[03:19] | Oh, I dropped my glass! | 哦 杯子掉了! |
[03:23] | Is that supposed to be a broom? | 那是不是应该是把扫把? |
[03:24] | Anchor the handle. | 握住它的柄 |
[03:25] | Yeah. | |
[03:26] | There it is. | 哦 |
[03:31] | [cell phone vibrates] | 那就对了 |
[03:34] | This better be important. I’m in a meeting. | 最好有重要的事 我在开会 |
[03:36] | Mr. Jordan, | Jordan先生 |
[03:37] | The situation here has deteriorated. | 局势变得有点糟糕 |
[03:40] | Great update, Ken. | 有情况更新不错嘛 Ken |
[03:41] | Thanks for checking in. Talk to you later. | 谢谢汇报 晚点再和你聊 |
[03:43] | Actually, sir, | 事实上 |
[03:44] | I think you should come home. | 先生 |
[03:46] | *** | 我认为你应该回家 |
[03:49] | If she sees me again. | Jordan太太说要再看见我就把戒指扔了 |
[03:50] | She wants you to come help her. | 她要的是你回来帮她 什么? 为什么呢? |
[03:52] | What? But why? You’re much better at that serving stuff than I am. | 那方面服务你表现的比我好多了 |
[03:56] | Well, your wife thinks Taking care of her should be your job | 你老婆认为照顾她是你的职责 |
[03:59] | And I have to agree, sir. | 我也这么认同的 |
[04:01] | You made a promise to care for her | 先生 |
[04:03] | In sickness and in health. | 你曾发誓不管生病还是健康与否都要关心她的 |
[04:04] | Don’t you remember your wedding vows? | 难道不记得你的结婚誓言了吗? |
[04:06] | To be honest, I couldn’t really understand anything | 老实讲 Rick |
[04:08] | Rick James was saying. | James当时讲的话 我真的都不能理解 |
[04:10] | Come home, Mr. Jordan. | 回家吧 Jordan先生 |
[04:11] | Mrs. Jordan needs you. | Jordan太太需要你 |
[04:13] | Fine, I’ll be there soon. | 好吧 我尽快回去 |
[04:14] | And if you get hungry, | 如果你饿了 |
[04:16] | You can help yourself to anything in the fridge, | 冰箱里东西随便拿吧 |
[04:18] | And once I’m there, I’ll determine how much to charge you. | 我到家后 |
[04:21] | [phone beeps] [exhales] | 会算出要收你多少钱的 |
[04:27] | Hey, buddies. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[04:28] | Anybody do anything fun last night? | 有人昨晚干了什么有趣的事了吗? |
[04:31] | What about you, Frank? What did you do? | 你怎么样 Frank? 你做了什么? |
[04:34] | I, uh, had a… | 我 |
[04:36] | Doctor’s appointment. | 有一个… 医生预约 |
[04:37] | Oh, really? For what? | 哦 是吗? 哪方面的? |
[04:38] | Oh, uh… | 哦 … |
[04:39] | Oh, God, it looks like the underside of an octopus! | 呃 天 看起来就像章鱼腹部! |
[04:43] | Hey, Liz, can I talk to you and Jenna in… | 嘿 Liz 我能在这个大伙剪脚趾甲的办公室… |
[04:44] | The office where everyone clips their toenails? | 和你还有Jenna说几句吗? |
[04:46] | Not cool, guys. | 这样说可不好 伙计 |
[04:50] | As you guys know, | 大家都知道 |
[04:51] | I’m getting married on may 22nd. | 我5月22号要结婚了 |
[04:53] | You are? Still? | 是吗? 继续结婚? |
[04:54] | Well, it was off for a while, | 是有段时间取消过 |
[04:55] | Because my fiance was on his dad’s yacht | 那是因为我未婚夫在他爸爸的游艇上 |
[04:57] | And got captured by pirates, | 被海盗捕获了 |
[04:59] | But now, thanks to the a-team, he’s back. | 不过现在 感谢特攻队 他回来了 |
[05:01] | Sure. | 那是 |
[05:03] | He has a different energy now. | 他现在脾气不一样了 |
[05:04] | He’s quieter. | 他安静了好多 |
[05:05] | But we’re getting married. | 最终我们要结婚了 |
[05:07] | And are we still in the wedding? | 我们还是能参加婚礼咯? |
[05:08] | Of course. | 当然 伴娘就是你们 |
[05:10] | The bridesmaids are you guys, Andy roddick’s wife, | 有Andy Roddick的老婆 我那荷兰的表妹 |
[05:12] | My dutch cousins, | 还有Penelope |
[05:13] | And Penelope cruz’s hotter sister Monica. | Cruz那火辣的姐姐Monica |
[05:15] | You’re gonna be so out of place, Liz. | 到时候 你会显得格格不入的 Liz |
[05:17] | Anyway, my mom said that if you guys | 不管怎样 |
[05:18] | Are gonna throw me a work party, | 我妈说了 |
[05:19] | It has to be this week. | 如果你们想给我办个派对 必须得在这个礼拜进行了 |
[05:21] | – Oh, no! Really? – Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. | 不会吧! 真的? 是的 我也很抱歉 |
[05:22] | It’s just that the schedule’s really filling up | 可日程安排表现在已经被填满了 |
[05:24] | Now that aris is finally getting over | Aris终于克服了他的斯德哥尔摩综合征 |
[05:26] | His Stockholm syndrome. | |
[05:27] | Oh, that reminds me. | 哦 |
[05:28] | You guys may have to walk down the aisle | 想起来了 |
[05:29] | With some pirates. | 你们可能得和海盗一起走过道 |
[05:31] | It’s just, I don’t think I can plan a party this week. | 只是 这星期我可举办不了派对 |
[05:33] | I’m doing a juice fast, | 我正在进行果蔬汁断食 |
[05:34] | And it’s making me really grouchy. Aah! | 它让我脾气很暴躁 |
[05:37] | You know what? This is perfect. | 大伙知道吗? 这计划很好 |
[05:39] | I’ll have that party… Tonight, | 我来搞这个派对 …就今晚 |
[05:41] | And it’ll be fun, | 会很有意思的 |
[05:42] | And you’ll all see that I’m fun. | 你们会看到我挺有意思的 |
[05:44] | So screw both of you! | 你们两个一边去! |
[05:46] | And screw everybody out here! | 你们在外面的每个人都死远点! |
[05:48] | Liz Lemon is having a party! | Liz Lemon要办派对啦! |
[05:50] | [rapping] * and they’re ain’t no party * | *没有一个派对* |
[05:51] | * like a Liz Lemon party * | *会像Liz Lemon的派对那样好* |
[05:52] | * ’cause a Liz Lemon party is mandatory * | *因为Liz Lemon的派对是强制参加滴* |
[05:59] | All right, Donaghy, | 好吧 |
[06:01] | Follow your heart. | Donaghy 听从你内心的安排 |
[06:03] | “hard equations and rational thinking.” | “严格按照公式 理智思考” |
[06:15] | Damn you, heart. | 去死 |
[06:25] | [panting] | 啥心灵公式 |
[06:27] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 头 |
[06:28] | There’s a minor janitor problem. | 这个低层次的看门人有点问题 |
[06:30] | I apologize for letting a kashmiri | 很抱歉我让一个克什米尔人进了你办公室 |
[06:31] | Into your office. | |
[06:33] | I just need five minutes of your time, Mr. Donaghy. | 我只占用你五分钟时间 Donaghy先生 |
[06:35] | [speaking hindi] | 五分钟?! |
[06:43] | Now would be a good time, actually, | 教皇和亲王们和Donaghy谈时间都是用秒来计算的! 事实上 |
[06:45] | To handle the janitor situation. | 现在时机不错 可以用来处理看门人的问题 |
[06:47] | – But, sir, what about… | 但是 头 关于 … |
[06:48] | – I always say bosses should stay | 我经常说老板应该多和下属深入沟通 |
[06:50] | Deeply involved with their subordinates. | |
[06:51] | Does this mean you’re coming to my cabaret? | 这表示你要来看我的歌舞表演了? |
[06:53] | Jonathan, close the door. | Jonathan 关门 |
[06:56] | Please. | 坐 |
[06:58] | So what can I do for you? | 有什么能效劳的? |
[07:01] | It has been a week, | 都一个星期了 |
[07:02] | And I’ve heard nothing from you, sir. | 都一个星期了 你一点消息没给我 先生 |
[07:04] | Have you forgotten our agreement | 你忘了我们谈好的 |
[07:05] | About me taking over 11:30? | 让我来接管11点30的班次? |
[07:06] | I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 什么一回事? |
[07:09] | Five years ago, I threatened to quit | 5年前 |
[07:10] | Unless you got me out of the late night shift. | 我威胁要辞职 除非你让我脱离夜班 |
[07:12] | Wow, other than some notable recent exceptions, | 除了最近一些典型的例外情况 |
[07:15] | Nbc never guarantees employment terms | NBC从不提前5年在就业方面做出保证 |
[07:17] | Five years in advance. | 我手头有份合同 |
[07:18] | I have a contract. | 那倒是我的签名 |
[07:22] | That is my signature. | 你签于2005年 |
[07:24] | You signed it on April 22, 2005. | 4月 22号 |
[07:27] | Okay, in my defense, every April 22nd, | 这样 我要为自己说几句 |
[07:29] | I honor Richard Nixon’s death by getting drunk | 每一年4月22号 我会以纪念Richard |
[07:32] | And making some unpopular decisions. | Nixon的死为名 喝个大醉 然后做点不得人心的决定 |
[07:34] | Well, I want the earlier shift. | 我就要更早的班次 |
[07:35] | It’s better pay and more prestigious. | 那样报酬更好 |
[07:37] | Ever since I am a little boy, | 也会更有威望 |
[07:39] | I am dreaming of hosing the tonight shift. | 打我是个小男孩起 我就梦想着负责”今夜秀”的班次 |
[07:41] | Okay. Uh, calm down, | 好吧 冷静一点 |
[07:42] | Uh, Khonani. | 呃 Khonani |
[07:44] | I understand that I made you a promise, | 我知道 我曾给了你一个承诺 |
[07:46] | And we’re going to keep it, because this is NBC… | 我会信守诺言的 |
[07:48] | [NBC chime plays] the biggest loser network. | 因为这里是NBC台 …最失败的广播公司 |
[07:50] | So you’ll fix this? Today? | 那你会搞定的? |
[07:52] | Well, this is a janitor emergency, | 就今天? 这是一个看门人的危机事件 |
[07:55] | And I really have no choice | 我没得选择 |
[07:56] | But to make it my number one priority. | 只好把它当做是头等大事 |
[07:57] | Good. Thank you. | 很好 |
[07:59] | Can I have those pictures | 谢了 |
[08:01] | For a special book the janitors keep? | 我能保管这些照片 放在看门人的书里吗? |
[08:03] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[08:09] | [dog snarling] Aah! | |
[08:10] | Good monster! | 禽兽啊! |
[08:12] | Good scary monster! | 恐怖的禽兽啊! |
[08:13] | Hey, Ken, isn’t that a fun place to stand? | 嘿 Ken |
[08:16] | Oh, I forgot to warn you about my dog, Tracy senior. | 站在那个地方是不是很有趣? 哦 |
[08:19] | I trained him to hate white people, | 我忘了提醒你我的狗了 Tracy一世 我训练他学会痛恨白人 |
[08:21] | Because, not to profile, | 因为 用不着去描述 |
[08:22] | But most ghosts are white. | 大多数鬼魂是白色的 |
[08:24] | This is my boy here. | 真是我的乖乖狗 |
[08:26] | And look what Angie did to him. | 看看Angie怎么对待他的 |
[08:28] | She set up an invisible fence. | 她布置了道隐形的栅栏 |
[08:30] | He gets shocked if he tries to leave the property, | 他只要试着离开房子就会被电击 |
[08:32] | Just because he’d run away and cause car accidents | 不过就因为他喜欢跑出去制造车祸 |
[08:34] | And impregnate neighbors’ horses. | 让邻居家的马怀上孕而已 |
[08:37] | He’s trapped here just like me! | 他跟我一样都被困在这里了 |
[08:38] | Sir, you’re not trapped. | 先生 |
[08:40] | Mrs. Jordan just wants you to be here for her. | 你可不是被困在这里的 Jordan太太不过是希望你在这里陪伴着她 |
[08:43] | I’m trying, Ken, | 我在努力了 Ken |
[08:45] | And I want to be responsible, | 我也希望负起责任 |
[08:46] | But I’ve been me for a long time. | 可是我自己这样已经很多年了 |
[08:48] | Well, Mrs. Jordan isn’t asking for a lot. | Jordan太太的要求也不多啊 |
[08:50] | Right now, she just has a craving For a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. | 现在她最想的不过是个花生酱果冻三明治 |
[08:53] | No, we’re not supposed to do any sex stuff | 不行 |
[08:55] | While she’s on bed rest. | 她卧床休息的时候我们不能嘿咻的 |
[08:57] | Oh! Like a real one! | 哦 你是说真的三明治 |
[09:00] | I’m on it! | 这就去弄 |
[09:03] | Maybe this’ll get Angie | 也许这样她就能不再说我不负责了 |
[09:04] | To stop calling me irresponsible. | |
[09:06] | Just stay focused | 就专心把这个三明治给我老婆送去就好 |
[09:07] | And take this sandwich to my wife. | |
[09:10] | Nope! | |
[09:11] | I’m in a strip club! My bad! | 我还是去了脱衣舞俱乐部 是我不好 |
[09:15] | Jenna Hey, Jenna, if I’m expecting about 20 people tonight, | |
[09:18] | How much ice should I get? | 如果要来20个人的话 我应该准备多少冰呢? |
[09:19] | Oh, you don’t want to mess with that stuff, Liz. | 哦 Liz 这个可不能出错啊 |
[09:21] | Ice has caused a lot of ods in the porn community. | 在A片界由冰引起的药物过量可不少 |
[09:23] | Oh, you mean frozen water? I don’t know. | 哦 你是说冻起来的水 |
[09:26] | Well, I just don’t want to forget anything. | 不知道耶 我就不想漏了什么 |
[09:28] | Don’t worry. No one’s expecting a lot. | 别担心 大家本来期望都不高 |
[09:31] | No, tonight is gonna be different. | 不 今晚会很不一样的 |
[09:32] | There’s gonna be booze and a karaoke machine | 会有酒和卡拉OK机 |
[09:34] | And that Black Eyed Peas song | 里面有黑眼豆豆那首犹太成人礼的歌 |
[09:35] | Jenna They wrote for bar mitzvahs. | |
[09:37] | [on speaker] Jenna Maroney to the floor. | Maroney请到舞台上来 |
[09:38] | Sure, it will. | 是是 |
[09:40] | Hello? | 会不同的 |
[09:41] | Lemon, you know Subhas, | 喂 Lemon |
[09:43] | The current first-shift janitor? | 你认识Subhas的 值第一班的清洁工 |
[09:45] | Uh, kind of. | 算认识吧 |
[09:46] | According to the janitor community, | 据清洁工团体说 |
[09:47] | You call him frequently | 你一直因为家里厕所的问题找他 |
[09:48] | Regarding home toilet situations. | |
[09:50] | No, it’s not that. We’re dating. | 不是那样的 |
[09:51] | Lemon, please. | 我们那是在恋爱 |
[09:52] | Look, I just need his phone number. | 拜托 Lemon 我就要知道他的电话号码而已 |
[09:54] | What does this have to do with Avery and Nancy? | 这和Avery还有Nancy有什么关系? |
[09:56] | That is taking a backseat | 那都给清洁工的事情让路了 |
[09:57] | To this janitor situation right now. | |
[09:59] | I need Subhas to step down. | 我要Subhas退休 |
[10:01] | But Subhas does a great job. | 可是Subhas干得很不错 |
[10:02] | Look, five years ago, | 听着 |
[10:04] | I promised Khonani the earlier shift. | 5年前我向Khonani保证了把早班给他 |
[10:05] | Why would you ever promise that? | 你干嘛要做那种保证 |
[10:07] | Honestly, these immigrants have a tough life, | 老实说 |
[10:08] | No health care, | 他们这些移民生活困难 |
[10:09] | And I kind of just thought he’d die | 又没有医疗保险 |
[10:11] | Before it became a thing. | 我以为在这事情成真前他就能翘辫子的 |
[10:12] | Are you sure that you’re not just using this | 你确定你不是在用这个躲避你真正的问题吗? |
[10:14] | As an excuse to avoid your real problem? | |
[10:16] | Lemon, this is a janitor emergency. | Lemon 关于清洁工我们现在有紧急情况 |
[10:19] | I need that phone number. | 我要电话号码 |
[10:20] | Okay, let me find it. | 好吧 我找找 |
[10:21] | Subhas…Scrolling. | Subhas 我在翻呢 |
[10:23] | – I know you know it by heart. – 917… | 我知道你背的出的 |
[10:27] | All right, Khonani, | |
[10:28] | If I’ve learned anything from recent experience | 好了 |
[10:30] | Khonani It’s that we have to handle this next step | |
[10:32] | With Subhas very delicately. | 如果说最近的事情让我学会了什么 那就是对付Subhas必须十分小心 |
[10:33] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:34] | Subhas will want to leave, | 别担心 |
[10:36] | Spend time on his hobbies. | Subhas会想离开的 反正他有爱好可钻研 |
[10:37] | He collects classic car… [coughing] | 他收集经典的硬纸板 |
[10:40] | Cardboard. | |
[10:41] | Classic cardboard. | 经典的硬纸板 |
[10:43] | [dog growling] | |
[10:45] | Ken! | |
[10:46] | Why did you let me go to a strip club? | 你怎么能让我去的脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[10:49] | I tried to stop you, sir, | 我想阻止你的 |
[10:51] | But you threw your dog at me! | 可你让你的狗对付我 |
[10:52] | This is bad, because I can’t change! | 情况很糟 我根本改变不了 |
[10:54] | I’m like a chameleon, always a lizard! | 我就像个变色龙 |
[10:58] | [cell phone vibrates] | 永远就是只蜥蜴 |
[10:59] | This better be a meeting, ’cause I’m important! | 最好是在开会因为我很重要 |
[11:02] | Tracy, it’s Liz. | Tracy 是Liz |
[11:03] | I want you to know that at my party tonight, | 就想告诉你 |
[11:05] | You’re off the leash. | 今晚我的派对上 你给我放手干 |
[11:06] | I want to see the behavior | 给我拿出 |
[11:07] | That got you kicked out of the inaugural ball. | 你被踢出就职晚宴的精神来 |
[11:10] | I can’t, l.L. | 我不行 LL |
[11:11] | First of all, the secret service | 首先 |
[11:13] | Never gave me back my t-shirt cannon, | 那些特工还没把我的大炮T恤还我 |
[11:15] | And second of all, | 其次 |
[11:16] | I gotta stay home and take care of Angie! | 我要待在家里照顾Angie |
[11:18] | What? No! | 啥?不要! |
[11:19] | Come on, you have to come. I need you. | 拜托 你一定要来的 |
[11:21] | This party has to be off the hook. | 我需要你 这个派对我一定要弄圆满的 |
[11:22] | People don’t say that anymore. | 人家现在都不那么说啦 |
[11:24] | They say “surf party, usa.” | 人家现在说要”爽歪歪” |
[11:26] | Tracy, this is important. | Tracy 这对我很重要 |
[11:27] | I have to prove to my co-workers | 我要向我的同事们证明 |
[11:29] | That I am not some angry, un-fun woman, | 我不是什么愤怒的无趣的 |
[11:32] | Who doesn’t deserve to be included. | 不该被邀请一起玩的女人 |
[11:33] | [speaking german] | 这个派对必须是完美的 他们会后悔他们不喜欢我的 |
[11:37] | Look, Liz Lemon, I know your feelings are hurt, | 听着Liz Lemon 我知道你受伤了 |
[11:40] | But parties are like frisbees. | 派对就好像飞盘 |
[11:42] | If you throw them the wrong way, | 如果你弄的方向不对 |
[11:44] | They’ll veer off in a bad direction, | 它会奔着错误的地方去 |
[11:45] | And then your kid will fall into a quarry. | 那你家孩子会掉进采石场里的 |
[11:48] | What? | 什么? |
[11:49] | Don’t throw a party for vengeance. | 别因为像复仇而开派对 |
[11:51] | It will turn on you, | 那会像你家孩子掉进采石场里后 |
[11:52] | Like your wife after your kid has fallen into a quarry. | 你老婆对你的态度一样吓人的 |
[11:56] | You know what? Fine. I don’t need you. | 知道不?没事 我不需要你 |
[11:58] | I am gonna crush this party Liz-Lemon style. | 我会把派对办成Liz |
[12:02] | I don’t know what to do. | Lemon特色的 我不知道要怎么办 |
[12:04] | A party’s in trouble, | 有个派对遇上了麻烦 |
[12:05] | And I’m the only one that can save it, | 我是唯一一个能帮忙的人 |
[12:06] | But your wife and unborn daughter need you here. | 可你妻子还有你没出生的女儿需要你 |
[12:09] | – I’m torn, k-pax. | 我烦透了 Ken伙计 |
[12:10] | I know I should be here, | 我知道我应该待在这里 |
[12:12] | But my body’s gonna take me to Liz Lemon’s. | 可我的身体会把我带去Liz Lemon家的 |
[12:14] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做? |
[12:15] | [dog whining] | |
[12:20] | Put the electric dog collar on me. | 把电子狗链系到我身上 |
[12:23] | It would be my honor. | 那是我的荣幸 |
[12:29] | Subhas, thank you for coming in | Subhas 感谢你过来 |
[12:30] | And for showing me your, uh, special book. | 并且给我看你的特别的书 |
[12:33] | More men in it than I would have expected. | 比我想象地多了很多男人 |
[12:35] | Book is book. | 书就是书 |
[12:36] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[12:38] | Uh, Subhas, you’ve been with us a long time, | Subhas 你在这里已经很久了 |
[12:41] | And you’ve done great work here, | 而且你干得很不错 |
[12:42] | But we need some new blood. | 但是我们需要新鲜血液 |
[12:43] | I’ve decided that it’s time for you to step aside, | 我觉得是时候你该让位了 |
[12:46] | And Khonani will take over at 11:30. | Khonani会接过11点半的班 |
[12:48] | No! I’m in a union! | 不行 |
[12:49] | Well, I have a contract! | 我有工会的 |
[12:50] | Meeting over! | 那我还有合同呢 会议结束 |
[12:52] | No, no, hold on. | 不 不 等等 |
[12:53] | There’s always another option. | 也许还有别的选择 |
[12:56] | What of we re-invent the way people | 假设我们发明一种新的方式 |
[12:58] | Think about their nightly trash removal? | 来把人们晚上的垃圾清走呢? |
[13:00] | No, thank you. | 不 |
[13:01] | What if the night shift just got a whole lot earlier? | 谢谢了 如果夜班就开始地早一点呢? |
[13:03] | Gentlemen, there is a way | 先生们 |
[13:05] | For everybody to get what they want | 人人都得到想要的是有可能的 |
[13:06] | And for me to look like a genius and a hero. | 并且我会看上去像个天才和英雄 |
[13:08] | You’re bullcrapping us. | 你是在敷衍我们 |
[13:09] | No, I am not. I am “innoventing.” | 不 |
[13:11] | A word that I just innovented. | 我没有 |
[13:13] | [laughs] | 我这是在创明 这个词我也刚创明出来 |
[13:15] | NBC | NBC. |
[13:16] | [NBC chime plays] It’s fresh. | 新鲜出炉哦 |
[13:21] | Man, Tracy senior took off fast. | 伙计 Tracy一世跑得好快 |
[13:25] | He did not want to live here. | 他就不愿意住这儿 |
[13:26] | Sir, far be it from me | 先生 |
[13:28] | To question a plan this well thought out, | 虽然我知道这计划很完美 |
[13:29] | But what’s going to keep you from just taking the collar off? | 可是怎么才能让你不摘下这链子呢? |
[13:32] | You’re gonna pour glue in the lock. | 你给锁里灌上胶水 |
[13:34] | That’s how my kids keep me out of the liquor cabinet. | 我儿子就是这么让我开不了酒柜的 |
[13:37] | And, of course, I’ll be here to help. | 当然了 我也会在这里帮忙的 |
[13:39] | No, Ken, there’s something else you have to do… | 不 Ken |
[13:42] | For all of us. | 为了我们所有人 你还有别的事情必须去做 |
[13:44] | Unfortunately, there’s only one Tracy Jordan, | 很不幸 世界上只有一个Tracy Jordan |
[13:47] | But sometimes he’s needed in two places. | 可是有时候他需要做到分身两处 |
[13:53] | You’re Tracy Jordan now. | 现在你就是Tracy Jordan了 |
[13:54] | Go. | 去吧 |
[13:56] | Go save that party. | 去拯救那个派对吧 |
[13:57] | Yes, sir! | 遵命 先生! |
[14:00] | Wait. I don’t walk that well. | 等等 |
[14:17] | There he is. | 我走路没那么正常 |
[14:20] | How’s your first day going? | 你来了啊 第一天过得怎么样? |
[14:21] | Oh, I don’t know. You tell me. | 不知道耶 你来告诉我好了 |
[14:24] | Khonani | Khonani, I don’t know enough about being a janitor |
[14:26] | To understand what you’re trying to tell me. | 我不是清洁工 我不知道你这是表达什么 |
[14:27] | There’s no trash, Jack. | 根本没有垃圾 Jack |
[14:29] | Ever since you moved Subhas to 10:00, | 自从你把Subhas调到10点后 |
[14:30] | He takes all the trash. | 他就把垃圾全清走了 |
[14:32] | No trash left for Khonani. | 根本没有垃圾留给Khonani |
[14:34] | Okay, well, there’s a solution to this. | 这也可以解决的 |
[14:36] | What if you and Subhas share 11:30? | 譬如你和Subhas分享11点半这班呢? |
[14:39] | No, I wouldn’t do that to 11:30. | 不 |
[14:41] | What are you talking about? | 我可不要毁了11点半 什么意思? |
[14:42] | What are you talking about? | 你这说的什么? |
[14:44] | There are two people who want the same thing. | 有两个人都想要同一个东西 |
[14:46] | They can’t both have it. | 不可能同时都给他们 |
[14:47] | You need to make a decision. | 你必须做个决定 |
[14:48] | I can’t. Damn it, I can’t. | 我做不到 该死的 我做不到 |
[14:50] | Don’t you think I know what it’s like | 你难道以为我不知道有两个 |
[14:52] | To have two amazing people | 无以伦比的人都想要同一样东西吗? |
[14:53] | Who both want the same thing? I do! | 我知道的 |
[14:55] | And with Nancy and Avery, I’m the thing, Khonani. | 在Nancy和Avery之间 我就是那东西 |
[14:58] | I’m the trash shift. | 我就是清垃圾的晚班 |
[15:00] | That sounds very difficult. | 听起来很困难啊 |
[15:01] | It’s impossible. It’s paralyzed me. | 根本不可能做决定 我根本没法思考 |
[15:03] | I just want everyone to be happy. | 我不过是想要人人都能高兴 |
[15:05] | It doesn’t work that way. | 那是不可能的 |
[15:07] | One person’s heart is going to be broken. | 总有一个人的心要被伤到的 |
[15:09] | You have to choose. | 你得选择 |
[15:13] | I’m sticking with Subhas, Khonani. | 我还是要Subhas吧 Khonani |
[15:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:17] | Okay. I know that was hard for you. | 没关系 我知道你做决定也不容易 |
[15:19] | And don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[15:20] | I have a job for me at fox… [coughing] | 我可以去福克斯…木 |
[15:24] | Woods. | |
[15:25] | Foxwoods casino. | 福克斯木赌场 |
[15:26] | My cousin is head janitor there. | 我表兄是那里清洁工的领班 |
[15:30] | You ought to get that cough checked out. | 你最好去看看你的咳嗽 |
[15:35] | [telephone rings] | 最好是会要 |
[15:37] | This better be meetment, I’m importing. | 我很重议 |
[15:40] | Mr. Jordan, it’s Kenneth Parcell, | Jordan先生 我是Kenneth |
[15:42] | From work and friendship. | Parcell 是你同事也是你朋友 |
[15:43] | Key, Ken. | Ken伙计 |
[15:44] | With all the excitement, | 我激动地 |
[15:45] | I forgot that Mrs. Jordan | 给忘了Jordan太太要我给她拿 |
[15:47] | Had asked me to get her blood pressure medicine. | 她的高血压药的 |
[15:49] | She left it in her car. | 她落在车上了的 |
[15:50] | But, sir, her car is parked out on the street. | 可是 先生 她的车停在房子外 |
[15:53] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[15:54] | I know. It’s outside the electric fence. | 我知道 是在电子狗链范围外 |
[15:56] | Oh, my God! | 老天啊 |
[15:57] | I just didn’t want to go outside! | 我就是不想出去 |
[15:58] | It’s chilly! | 外面好冷 |
[15:59] | I can come back. This is all my fault. | 我可以回来的 这都是我的错 |
[16:02] | No. This is something I have to do myself. | 不 |
[16:04] | You’re a good husband, Mr. Jordan. | 这是我应该自己做的事情 |
[16:07] | [dog barking] | 你是个好丈夫 Jordan先生 |
[16:10] | Sir, is there any chance | 先生 |
[16:11] | Your dog followed me here? | 你的狗会不会一直跟着我的? |
[16:12] | Yes. He probably picked up your scent | 他可能闻了你的味就一直追着你 |
[16:14] | And is hunting you. | |
[16:15] | I suggest you cut off a finger | 我建议你切下根手指然后扔到河里去 |
[16:17] | And throw it in the river. | |
[16:22] | [dog barking] | |
[16:31] | Wow, Liz. | |
[16:33] | Good work. | 干地不赖 |
[16:34] | This looks like the post-coital suite | 好像NBA全明星赛嘿咻完后穿的哦 |
[16:36] | At the nba all-star game. | |
[16:37] | Thanks, Jenna. | 谢谢 Jenna |
[16:40] | Well, so now that everyone’s here, | 既然大家都到了 |
[16:42] | Maybe someone should say a few words. | 也许某人该说点什么 |
[16:43] | [amplified] Absolutely. | 当然的 |
[16:45] | * Jimmy crack corn and I don’t care * | |
[16:46] | * Jimmy crack corn and I don’t care * | 你这是在干嘛? |
[16:48] | – What are you doing? – Juice fast delirium, Liz. | 果汁节食妄想症啊 Liz |
[16:51] | Um, I’m glad you could all make it | 很高兴大家都能来参加Cerie的派对 |
[16:53] | To cerie’s party. | |
[16:55] | I don’t have a lot to say, | 我没太多要说的 |
[16:56] | Just that the bar is open | 吧台开放了 |
[16:58] | And the karaoke machine is ready to go. | 卡拉OK机也准备好了 |
[17:00] | Karaoke, awesome. Yeah. | 卡拉OK 太棒了 |
[17:03] | You think I don’t know what that is? | 是啊 以为我不知道那是什么? |
[17:06] | I know about Thursday night thunder | 我知道周四晚狂欢 |
[17:09] | And I know that I’m not invited! | 也知道你们不邀请我 |
[17:10] | – Uh-oh. | 我应该被爱的 |
[17:12] | I deserve to be loved! | |
[17:13] | Oh, no, she’s going wide. | 不好 她开始狂暴状态了 |
[17:15] | I am a proud, single woman! | 我是个自豪的单身女人 |
[17:18] | How did it become about this? | 为什么会变成这样? |
[17:20] | Go out the window! Save yourselves! | 从窗户出去 自己保命去 |
[17:21] | I may not have a real family, | 我也许没有一个真正的家庭 |
[17:23] | But I thought at least I had one at work, | 可是我以为我至少在公司是有一个的 |
[17:25] | Which is not what I wanted for myself, by the way. | 虽然那也不是我想要的 |
[17:28] | You think when I was a kid, | 你们以为我小时候梦想说要 |
[17:29] | I dreamed of someday paying $1,200 | 花上1200块弄个卡拉OK机 |
[17:31] | For a karaoke machine To impress a bunch of pasty losers? | 就为了让一群衰人高兴吗? |
[17:34] | And a professional singer, | 还包括一位专业的美丽的歌手 |
[17:35] | Who’s beautiful, but doesn’t know it. | 但是她不知道 |
[17:38] | So now let’s all go around the room | 现在给我在房里绕成圈向我道歉 |
[17:40] | And apologize to me! | |
[17:42] | – | – Oh, my God, this is the worst… |
[17:44] | – [whimpering] I had nowhere else to go! | 这也太烂了吧 |
[17:46] | – | – [barking] – dog! |
[17:48] | Dog attack! | 我没别的地方可去 |
[17:49] | [screaming] | 狗 |
[17:56] | [exhales] Hmm. | 有狗袭击 |
[18:01] | Maybe this doesn’t work on people. | 也许这个对人没用 |
[18:04] | Aah! Aah! | |
[18:06] | Oh, my neck! | 我的脖子 |
[18:07] | My swan-like neck! Aah! | 我那天鹅一般的脖子 |
[18:09] | Oh! Must…Fight…Through it. | 一定要挺过去 |
[18:14] | Also must…Weed…Lawn! | 还有一定要…除…草…了 |
[18:17] | [gasping] | |
[18:20] | I made it. | 我做到了 |
[18:22] | I’m on the other side. | 我到了另一边了 |
[18:30] | I’m free. | 我自由了 |
[18:32] | I can go anywhere I want… | 我可以去任何我想去的地方 |
[18:35] | Like Liz’s party | 比如Liz的派对或者那些跳伞越过影迷的地方 |
[18:37] | Or one of those places | |
[18:38] | Where you skydive over a huge fan. | |
[18:46] | [truck door closes] | |
[18:48] | Hmm…Maybe it doesn’t work on people any… Aah! It still does! | 也许对人不再有用了 |
[18:52] | Aah! [screaming and dog barking] | 还是有用的! |
[18:56] | Why is that thing following you? | 为什么那东西要跟着你? |
[18:58] | Hunting me! | 他在追我 |
[18:59] | Electric collar! | 电子狗链 |
[19:01] | [dog barking, door thuds] | |
[19:02] | There’s no fire escape in this room! | 这房子没有救生梯 |
[19:04] | Why are we even here? | 我们到底为什么要到这里啊? |
[19:06] | You make us show up, you start yelling, | 你让我们过来就对着我们吼 |
[19:07] | And then we get attacked by a dog! | 然后要被条恶狗攻击 |
[19:09] | And Cerie didn’t even come. | Cerie自己都没来 |
[19:10] | That’s just a cardboard cutout of her. | 那就是张硬纸海报 |
[19:12] | But I rescued her. | 可我救了她 |
[19:13] | [door thuds and screaming] | |
[19:15] | Quiet! Quiet! Everybody shut up! | 安静 全都给我闭嘴 |
[19:17] | We need to figure out what we’re gonna do. | 我们要想想我们该怎么做 |
[19:21] | [dog growling] | |
[19:24] | Oh, really? Now I’m a part of the group? | 开什么玩笑? 现在我就是你们的一员了? |
[19:27] | Now you like me because you’re in trouble | 你们喜欢我就因为 |
[19:29] | And you need someone to bail you out? | 你们需要有人把你们从麻烦中解救出来 |
[19:31] | Yes, that’s exactly why we like you. | 没错 我们就是因为这才喜欢你的 |
[19:33] | We love you. You solve our problems. | 我们爱你 你能解决我们的问题 |
[19:35] | That’s what you’re good at. | 那才是你擅长做的 |
[19:36] | So what if you’re not fun at parties? | 就算你派对的时候没意思又怎样? |
[19:38] | Yeah. You know who’s fun at parties? | 知道谁在派对的时候玩的疯? |
[19:40] | Paris Hilton, Andy Dick, Tracy, | Andy Dick 还有Tracy |
[19:42] | And they’re all gonna burn in hell. | 而他们都会在地狱里被焚烧的 |
[19:44] | Oh, God! | 老天啊 |
[19:45] | If you deliver me from this, | 如果你让我挺过这个 |
[19:47] | I promise every Sunday for the rest of my life, | 我发誓我余生的每个周日 |
[19:50] | I’ll go to… Huh? | 我都会去… |
[19:53] | I’m through it. | 我没事了 |
[19:55] | Pizza Hut. | 必胜客 |
[19:57] | I’ll go to pizza hut. Ha! | 我都会去必胜客的 |
[19:59] | Look, if this is a family, | 瞧 |
[20:01] | That makes you the mom, | 如果我们是一家人 你就是当妈的 |
[20:02] | And you don’t want to go out drinking with your mom. | 谁会喜欢和老妈一起出去喝酒呢 |
[20:04] | You want mommy to make the monsters go away. | 妈咪会把怪兽赶走的 |
[20:06] | [door thuds and screaming] – Oh, please – come on! | 拜托啦 |
[20:09] | [dog barking] Everything’s gonna be all right. Oh. Okay, Tracy senior, | 一切都会好的 |
[20:19] | Let’s see what you’ve got. [gasps] | 好了 |
[20:22] | [dog barking] Aah! | Tracy一世 |
[20:24] | Oh! Aah! | 来瞧瞧你有什么本事吧 |
[20:26] | Run! Run, my losers! | 跑 |
[20:29] | [panting] | 跑 |
[20:31] | Aah! | 我的衰人们 快跑 |
[20:34] | Great party, Liz. | 派对不错 Liz |
[20:35] | Everybody take some cupcakes! | 大家都带点蛋糕走 |
[20:37] | [dog barking] Aah! | |
[20:43] | Hi, Subhas. | 我有张多余的照片要扔掉 |
[20:44] | I have an extra headshot I was gonna throw out, | 不知道你想不想要 |
[20:47] | Unless you want it for something. | 不要 |
[20:49] | No! You’re not book! | 那又不是书 |
[20:51] | Why? What am I doing wrong? | 为什么?我做错什么了? |
[20:54] | Wanting to be book is not book. | 想成书是当不了书的 |
[20:57] | Mm… | 那么你解决了清洁工的问题 |
[20:59] | So you solved your janitor thing. | 就又回到Nancy和Avery的事情了 |
[21:01] | Now back to Nancy and Avery? | “壮志凌云”式拍掌来给你加油 |
[21:03] | Top gun high-five for courage? | 看在你那么迫切的份上 |
[21:05] | Only because you look like you need it so badly. | 这我能接受 |
[21:07] | I’m fine with that. | 被某人拽着追TINA的GLORITA |