时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Good show tonight, mr.Jordan. | 今晚演的真棒 Jordan先生 |
[00:06] | hey, kenneth, why aren’t your teeth glowing in the black light? | 嘿 Kenneth 为什么你的牙齿在黑光灯下不发光? |
[00:09] | you’ll have to ask the fella who whittled ’em for me. | 你得去问那些给我磨牙的人 |
[00:17] | it’s her, isn’t it? | 是她 对吧? |
[00:18] | i don’t kiss and tell, jack. | 我不会泄露秘密 Jack |
[00:19] | ahh, because you’re a gentleman, danny. | 啊 你是个绅士 Danny |
[00:21] | It’s good to finally have another one of us around here. | 终于有个人做伴 感觉真好 |
[00:23] | i’m just happy to be here. | 我很高兴能在这里 |
[00:25] | A month ago i was doing a robot act on the street, so i know my place. | 一个月前 我在大街上表演机器人 所以我知道我的位置 |
[00:28] | i want to be tgs’ steve nash. | 我想成为女生秀节目组的Steve Nash |
[00:30] | come down from canada, work hard, make the black guy look good. | 来自加拿大 努力工作 为黑人当绿叶 |
[00:34] | did you just make a sports reference? | 你刚才是引用体育方面的典故? |
[00:36] | you know how little of that i get here? | 在这儿我可是好久没听人提过体育了 |
[00:38] | look at me in the black light.it’s tron. | 看这里 我演的是Tron (1982年美国科幻电影) |
[00:41] | watch out, sark.It’s me, flynn. | 当心 Sark 是我 Flynn |
[00:44] | light bike. | 发光自行车 |
[00:46] | Good job tonight, danny.Robot lorenzo lamas was funny. | 今晚干的不错 Danny 机器人版的Lorenzo Lamas很有趣 |
[00:49] | as was robot ryan seacrest and david hasselbot. | 还有机器人版 Ryan Seacrest和David Hasselbot |
[00:52] | hey, it’s the writing. | 嘿 那可是剧本的功劳 |
[00:53] | it’s really not. | 才不是呢 |
[00:57] | So now that danny’s here, you actually come to the afterparties? | 现在Danny来了 你就来参加节目后派对了? |
[01:00] | it’s nice to have another man around for once. | 能有个男人在一旁真好 |
[01:02] | oh, there are other men | 哦 也有其他男人在啊 |
[01:07] | oh, boy. | 哦 天啊 |
[01:08] | it’s not what you think! | 不是你们想的那样! |
[01:10] | it’s something i need to wear to support my breasts! | 我必须戴个东西来支撑我的胸! |
[01:13] | lemon, i have season tickets to every sports team in new york. | Lemon 我有纽约各支体育队伍的赛季联票 |
[01:16] | so close to the action, you’ll feellike you’re sitting in front of an hd television | 离赛场如此之近 感觉就像坐在高清电视前一样 |
[01:19] | And they’re wasted on you and your coworkers. | 那些票都浪费在你和你的下属身上了 |
[01:23] | why won’t they put me on the jumbotron? | 为什么他们不把我放在超大屏幕上? |
[01:24] | i’ve been doing cool stuff all game. | 我一直在做酷酷的动作 |
[01:29] | but my biggest problem with quiddich is, | 不过我对于魁地奇比赛最大的困扰是 |
[01:31] | if the snitch is 150 points, why does anyone bother with the quaffle? | 如果金色飞贼值150分 为什么还有人去纠结鬼飞球呢? |
[01:38] | hey, jeter! | 嘿 变心人! |
[01:39] | Are you jealous?i’m with my new boyfriend! | 你嫉妒吗? 我和我的新男友在一起! |
[01:44] | but now that danny’s here, i have someone to do guy stuff with. | 不过现在Danny来了 我可以有个人一起做男人的事了 |
[01:48] | have actual male conversations. | 真正的男人之间的交流 |
[01:50] | You know, he confided in me | 他对我倾诉 |
[01:51] | he’s got a little something going with one of the girls here | 他和这里的一个姑娘有了点小进展 |
[01:53] | Maybe it’s that russian dancer with the tattoos, | 或许是那个有纹身的俄罗斯舞女 |
[01:56] | which is the crazy sex trifecta. | 那可是疯狂的一箭三雕啊 |
[01:58] | that girl has a name, jack.we call her “skankovitch. | 那个女孩有名字 Jack 我们叫她”Skankovitch” (模仿俄语名字造出的词 音似粗鄙婊子) |
[02:02] | ” i’m sure you disapprove. | 我知道你不赞成 |
[02:04] | but the workplace has a hierarchy, and danny is a star. | 但是工作场合有等级制度 而Danny现在是个名人了 |
[02:06] | all the pretty little things down here | 在这里的漂亮小妞们 |
[02:09] | always want to be with the people up here. | 都想和位于这里的人在一起 |
[02:11] | whatever.As long as he’s discreet about it. | 随你怎么说了 只要他谨慎行事 |
[02:13] | it’s a younger man’s game, lemon. | 这是个年轻人的游戏 Lemon |
[02:15] | but i can’t say that i don’t miss it. | 但是我不能说我不怀念它 |
[02:16] | you’d be in your office late at night. | 你在你办公室呆到很晚 |
[02:18] | the new girl would come in with some flimsy excuse to be there. | 年轻女孩会用蹩脚的借口走进来 |
[02:22] | “oh, mr.Donaghy.i forgot to give you the factory worker death rates. | “哦 Donaghy先生 我忘了给你工厂工人的死亡率了” |
[02:26] | ” then she’d laugh at your lame joke.a touch on the arm… | 然后她被你的蹩脚笑话逗笑 手臂无意地碰触… |
[02:31] | and you take your reward. | 你得到送上门的点心 |
[02:36] | you take your reward. | 你得到送上门的点心 |
[02:38] | how drunk are you? | 你喝醉了吧? |
[02:39] | a lot to very. | 还早着呢 |
[02:42] | boy, that robot body paint does not wash off. | 天 机器人油漆还没被洗掉 |
[02:45] | is it the body paint or is danny just glowinglike a beacon of manly camaraderie? | 那是人体油漆涂料 还是Danny散发的同志之光? |
[02:50] | oh, god.i’m extremely drunk. | 哦 天 我醉得不轻 |
[03:07] | 30rock.410 | 追着TINA跑的JESSICA 抱着TINA亲的GLORITA 搂着TINA睡的BeeSAMA |
[03:16] | .hey.we got to get danny out by 5:00 today. | 嘿 我们今天5点就得放Danny走 |
[03:18] | I guess jack’s taking him to the knicks game. | 我想Jack要带他去看尼克斯队的比赛 |
[03:20] | liz, i can’t do girls’lunch today. | Liz 我今天不能和你一起吃饭了 |
[03:23] | we’ve never done that. | 我们从没有那么做过 |
[03:24] | because i have an audition for gossip girl. | 因为我得到了一次Gossip Girl的试镜 |
[03:26] | oh, i love that show. | 哦 我喜欢那个剧 |
[03:27] | i play tartine gramercy, | 我演Tartine Gramercy |
[03:29] | an heiress to a vermouth fortune and a freshman at nyu. | 苦艾酒财产的女继承人 同时是个纽约大学的新生 |
[03:32] | really?A college freshman? | 真的? 一个大学新生? |
[03:34] | that’s right.In this scene they gave me, i’m fighting with my mother, | 没错 他们给我的场景是反抗我的妈妈 |
[03:37] | a washedup actress who’s clinging to her last scraps of faded glamour. | 一个过气的女演员 妄想卖弄最后一丝风骚 |
[03:41] | it’s interesting that they highlighted the mother’s lines. | 很有趣 他们重点标画的是妈妈的台词 |
[03:44] | well, that’s so i’ll know what part not to read. | 那样我就知道哪些部分不要去读 |
[03:46] | as if the word “mother” didn’t tip me off already. | 就像”妈妈”这词没提醒我这点一样 |
[03:49] | wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[03:51] | we really should have said something. | 我们应该说点什么 |
[03:52] | what happens when she gets there and finds out she’s the mom? | 她发现她演的是母亲时会怎样? |
[03:55] | oh, pete, that’s later.maybe we’ll be dead by then. | 哦 Pete 那是后话 或许那时我们都死了 |
[03:58] | oh, that’d be great. | 那样倒好了 |
[04:01] | sue, you’re probably wondering why we asked you to join the entourage. | Sue 你可能疑惑 我们为什么要求你加入跟班团 |
[04:05] | Well, over the years, i’ve had a complicated relationship with women, | 这么多年来 我和女人的关系一言难尽 |
[04:08] | from my treatment of the dancers here | 从我对这里舞女的治疗手段 |
[04:10] | to my remarks about madeleine albrightat the 1996 white house correspondents’ dinner. | 到1996年白宫记者晚宴上 我关于Madeleine Albright的发言 |
[04:16] | what?It’s true.she does look like one of those. | 什么? 那是真的 她看起来就像她们中的某一个 |
[04:20] | now that mr.Jordan’s having a daughter, | 现在Jordan先生要有个女儿了 |
[04:22] | he wants to learn to give all women The respect they deserve. | 他想学着给所有的女人应有的尊重 |
[04:26] | even you foreigners. | 尽管你是个外国人 |
[04:27] | that’s why i’m adding a daughterTo the entourage family. | 所以我要让别人的女儿加入跟班团 |
[04:30] | now what’s on the schedule for today? | 今天的安排是怎样的? |
[04:33] | “10:00 a.m.dotcom shows up pictures From his trip to greece. | “在10点AM Dotcom展示他希腊行的照片” |
[04:36] | ” i think i’m gonna go ahead and cancel that. | 我要取消这个行程 |
[04:38] | okay, i’ll reschedule…Again. | 好吧 我会重新安排…再一次 |
[04:42] | “11:00 a.m.go to strip club. | “上午11点 去脱衣舞俱乐部” |
[04:45] | ” i’ll get the car. | 我去开车 |
[04:46] | hang on!No. | 等等! 不行 |
[04:47] | i don’t think we should go to a strip club.it just doesn’t feel right. | 我们不应该去脱衣舞俱乐部 这不合时宜 |
[04:51] | i think we should let the new member choose an activity. | 应该让新成员选个活动 |
[04:54] | i like to go to tasti dlite. | 我想去Tasti D-Lite甜品店 |
[04:56] | i said we’re not going to a strip club. | 我说了我们不去脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[04:57] | pinkberry? | Pinkberry甜品店呢? |
[04:58] | what don’t you understand?I don’t want to take you to a strip club. | 你怎么听不懂? 我不想带你去脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[05:05] | oh, come on, you hoser!hoser! | – 加油啊 衰人! – 衰人! |
[05:09] | So what did you do after the party the other night? | 你那晚派对之后干了什么? |
[05:11] | well, my work friend and i went to her office. | 我的工作伙伴和我一起去了她的办公室 |
[05:15] | ooh, she has an office. | 哦 她还有个办公室 |
[05:16] | hey, is it that chick lawyer who does the sexual harassment presentation? | 嘿 是那个做性骚扰演讲的女律师吗? |
[05:19] | because she’s asking for it. | 因为她就好这口儿 |
[05:21] | okay, no more guesses.Continue. | 好吧 不猜了 继续 |
[05:22] | all right, so we’re getting into it, and she takes off her glasses. | 我们进去之后 她脱下眼镜 |
[05:25] | -real sexy.-Nice. | – 真的很性感 – 不错嘛 |
[05:27] | but she never takes off her shoes, which i kind of like. | 但是她从不脱鞋 这点我喜欢 |
[05:31] | even though the reason is she’s never let a man see her feet. | 就算理由是不想让男人看到她的脚 |
[05:36] | what? | 什么? 她还有点爱戏弄人 |
[05:36] | and she’s kind of a tease. | 什么? 她还有点爱戏弄人 |
[05:37] | mostly we just kiss and then she makes mego down to the deli to get her a sandwich. | 通常我们就亲亲嘴 之后她会让我 去楼下的食品店去给她买个三明治 |
[05:41] | so we haven’t gone too far, but under that dress, | 所以我们进展不大 但在那外套内 |
[05:43] | I can tell she’s wearing some weird underwear. | 我知道她穿了一些古怪的内衣 |
[05:47] | i want to see it. | 我很想一探究竟 |
[05:48] | they’re called spanx. | 那玩意叫做塑身内衣 |
[05:55] | hello. | 你好 |
[05:55] | Jenna, thanks so much for coming in. | Jenna 多谢你能来 |
[05:57] | this is archeria.she’ll be reading with you. | 这位是Archeria 她会和你对念台词 |
[05:59] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:00] | okay, tartine has just discovered Videos of her boyfriend | 这样 Tartine刚刚发现 她母亲的网络性爱日记里 |
[06:04] | on her mother’s online sex diary. | 出现了自己男友的视频文件 |
[06:07] | mother, is there something i don’t know about you and wainwright? | 妈妈 你和Wainwright之间 有没有什么事是我不知道的? |
[06:10] | what are you doing? | 你干啥呢? |
[06:12] | sorry.Let’s start over. | 抱歉 再来一遍 |
[06:14] | mother, is there something i don’t | 妈妈 有没有什么事是我不知道的 |
[06:16] | jenna, you’re reading the wrong lines. | Jenna 你读错台词了 |
[06:20] | what do you mean?I’m not playing the mo | 你什么意思? 我可不演妈 |
[06:31] | you wanted to see me? | 你要见我? |
[06:34] | close the door, lemon. | 关门 Lemon |
[06:36] | So we haven’t talked about yourpersonal life lately. | 最近我们没有谈论过你的私生活 |
[06:40] | anything new going on there? | 有没有什么新情况? |
[06:43] | no.Same old nothing. | 没 老样子 |
[06:44] | nothing?Really?that’s too bad. | 没有? 真的? 太糟糕了 |
[06:48] | ’cause you know what i always say, black light attack! | 因为我老是说 黑光灯突袭! |
[06:52] | what? | 搞啥? |
[06:53] | oh, boy.that stuff does not wash off. | 天 这玩意洗不掉 |
[06:56] | you and danny?i would have guessed anyone else. | 你在和Danny一起? 我猜的是其他任何人 |
[06:59] | jenna, sue all right, come on. | – 好了 得啦 |
[07:04] | how is this possible? | 这怎么可能呢? |
[07:05] | well, i don’t know if you know this, jack, | 我不清楚你是否明白 Jack |
[07:06] | but the workplace is a hierarchy, and i am danny’s boss. | 但是办公场所是有等级之分的 而我又是Danny的上级 |
[07:09] | sometimes all the…pretty little things down here want to be | 有时候所有的…下层漂亮小家伙们想 |
[07:12] | With the people up here. | 和这里的人物在一起 |
[07:14] | And they come into your office late one night With some flimsy excuse. | 他们会在某天很晚之后进你的办公室 带着蹩脚的理由 |
[07:20] | hey, liz.i just want to show you this new iphone app. | 嘿 Liz 我只是想给你看看新款iPhone程序 |
[07:23] | you shake it and it soundslike an empty can. | 你晃晃它听起来就会像个空易拉罐 |
[07:26] | my favorite apps are the ones before my entree. | 我最喜欢的程序是主菜前那一道 |
[07:31] | oh, my god.that is the funniest thing i’ve ever heard. | 偶的神 那是我听过的最好笑的话 |
[07:34] | so what are you up to right now? | 你现在在想什么? |
[07:36] | and i took my reward. | 我得到了送上门的点心 |
[07:38] | lemon, you need to end this now. | Lemon 你必须就此打住 |
[07:40] | what?No.jack, you were just talking about how you miss office hookups. | 什么?不 Jack 你才说过你是多么怀念办公室暧昧 |
[07:43] | that is a double standard. | 这是双重标准 |
[07:45] | -calm down. -I won’t calm down. | – 冷静 – 我做不到 |
[07:46] | women are allowed to get angrier than men about double standards. | 对于双重标准 女人可以表现地比男人更生气 |
[07:48] | it’s not about that. | 不是这么一回事 |
[07:49] | yes, i’ve had office relationships in the past, | 的确 我过去曾有过办公室恋情 |
[07:52] | but always with people that i could transfer to another city | 但总和那些我有办法调职去其他城市的人 |
[07:55] | or introduce to nicolas sarkozy.danny is on your show. | 或者介绍给Nicolas Sarkozy Danny目前在你的节目里 |
[07:58] | -yeah, but it’s not serious. -it’s not serious yet. | – 是的 但现在情况并不严重 – 目前还不严重 |
[08:01] | end it before it starts affecting the show. | 在影响到节目前结束它 |
[08:04] | fine.i’ll talk to him when he gets in. | 好吧 我会在他过来时告诉他的 |
[08:08] | what did he do to the back of your knees? | 他把你膝盖后面怎么了? |
[08:12] | a lady never tells. | 女人的秘密 |
[08:16] | hey, buddy, you like italian ice? | 嘿 伙计 你喜欢意大利冰激凌? |
[08:19] | hey, watch your mouth!She’s only 34 years old! | 嘿 小心说话! 她只有34岁! |
[08:23] | k?what’s wrong with me? | K? 我怎么了? |
[08:26] | first, i don’t want to go to strip clubs, | 先是我不想去脱衣舞俱乐部了 |
[08:27] | and then i get angry at the hilarious dude that says something awesome. | 现在又对有喜感的家伙开的玩笑生气 |
[08:31] | there’s nothing wrongwith you, sir. | 你没有什么事 先生 |
[08:33] | it’s just you’re treating sue like family now. | 只不过你开始把Sue视为家人 |
[08:35] | that makes you feel protective of her. | 你对她有了保护欲 |
[08:37] | but i’m not like that with my sons. | 但我不那样对我的儿子 |
[08:39] | when they were little, i threw them in the deep end of our pool | 当他们还小的时侯 我就把他们扔到泳池深水区 |
[08:42] | to help them get over their fearof sharks. | 来帮助他们克服对鲨鱼的恐惧 |
[08:44] | well, it’s different with girls. | 对待女孩就是不一样 |
[08:46] | You want to protect them from the world. | 你希望能保护她们远离世界 |
[08:48] | i’m proud of you, sir. | 我为你自豪 先生 |
[08:50] | it’s like a whole new part of your heart has opened up. | 那就像你打开了新的一处心门 |
[08:53] | thank god, ’cause the doctors keep telling me it’s pretty clogged. | 谢天谢地 因为医生老告诉我心脏梗塞了 |
[08:59] | the mother. | 是母亲 |
[09:00] | they wanted me to play the…mother. | 他们想我演的是…母亲 |
[09:02] | oh, boy.Okay, here we go. | 哦 天 我们这样吧 |
[09:05] | pete!Jenna just got the | Pete! Jenna刚刚 |
[09:08] | a mother?i’m not a mother. | 一个母亲? 我没当妈呢 |
[09:11] | would a mother be planning a sex tour of vietnam this spring? | 一个做妈的会计划开春 去越南来个性爱之旅? |
[09:13] | justjust come on. | 够了 好了 |
[09:16] | look, you’re a beautiful woman, | 听着 你是个美丽的女人 |
[09:17] | But you can’t play prom queens and murdered runaways forever. | 但是你不能一直演舞会皇后 和谋杀逃亡犯 |
[09:21] | but those were my majors at the royal tampa academy of dramatic tricks. | 但那是我在皇家坦帕戏剧学校主修的专业 |
[09:24] | you can try to fight getting older. | 你可以试着与衰老抗争 |
[09:27] | you can be like Madonna and cling to youth with your gollum arms | 你可以学Madonna 用咕噜姆那样的双手死死抓住青春 |
[09:30] | or you can be like meryl streep and embrace your age with elegance. | 或者也能像Meryl Streep优雅的老去 |
[09:35] | so you’re saying it’s a choice between the dignity of middle ageand the illusion of youth. | 所以你的意思是说这是在 中年的尊严和青年的幻觉间的选择 |
[09:41] | two paths. | 两条道路 |
[09:42] | Meryl streep or madonna. | Meryl Streep或者Madonna |
[09:44] | very well.I will emulate my acting inspiration. | 很对 我要模仿我的偶像 |
[09:48] | A woman of profound poise whose career Is what we all aspire to. | 我们全都仰望的那个有着深远影响的女人 |
[09:51] | okay, this buildup is making me nervous. | 这个前言说的我好紧张啊 |
[09:53] | a woman whose feminine grace and normal outfits are an inspiration. | 这个优雅和便衣都能鼓舞人的女人 |
[09:56] | just say who it is and i’ll feel better. | 你就快说出来我能好受点 |
[09:57] | someone whose very name stands for enduring beauty and the wonder of womanhood. | 这个名字就代表着女性美丽的奇迹的女人 |
[10:01] | -please don’t say -madonna! | -拜托不要说 |
[10:06] | -hey, danny. -hey, liz. | -嘿 Danny -嘿 Liz |
[10:09] | look, i know we’re supposed to pretape that robot v.Wade cold open tonight, | 那个 我知道我们要预先录今晚节目 机器人对Wade的开场 |
[10:13] | but jack said i can skip it and go to the rangers game with him. | 但是Jack说让我和他一起去看 纽约游骑兵队的比赛 不用来了 |
[10:15] | yeah, sure, you can go, But, um, we have to talk. | 当然 你可以去 不过我们要谈谈 |
[10:19] | okay. | 好的 |
[10:23] | richard, would you excuse us please? | Richard 能让我们单独谈一谈吗? |
[10:26] | what’s up? | 怎么了?? |
[10:27] | meet me in my officein five minutes. | 5分钟后到我办公室找我 |
[10:29] | well, just let me change. | 让我先换衣服 |
[10:30] | Mmm, no.That won’t be necessary…officer. | 不 不需要了 警官先生 |
[10:37] | what are you happy about? | 你高兴什么? |
[10:38] | did we get canceled? | 我们节目被取消了? |
[10:39] | can’t a girl just be happy? | 人家女生就不能开心一下啊? |
[10:45] | oh, noJenna, don’t do this. | 哦 不Jenna 别这样 |
[10:47] | hang on.i’m just tweeting that i ran into you. | 等等 我要在twitter上说我碰到你了 |
[10:49] | this is so tandem. | 真的好随性啊 |
[10:50] | “random,” jenna.Those kids are saying the word”random. | 是”随机” Jenna 小孩子们用的是”随机” |
[10:53] | Come on, you guys!Stop it! | 可以了 伙计们 停下 |
[10:56] | turn it off, frank. | 关掉它 Frank |
[10:57] | what’s going on?what are you doing to cerie? | 怎么了?你们对Cerie做了什么? |
[10:59] | frank downloaded this highpitched tone that can only be heard by young ears. | Frank下载了个 只有年轻人才听的到高音调 |
[11:03] | they use it in japan to keep kids from loitering outside of convenience stores. | 在日本他们用来驱赶 在便利店外逗留的小孩子们 |
[11:07] | cerie’s the only one that can hear it.the rest of us are too old. | Cerie是唯一一个能听到的 我们其他人都太老了 |
[11:10] | oh!Not me! | 我可不是啊! |
[11:11] | i can hear it! | 我能听到的! |
[11:13] | oh!My ears are, like, dying.Facebook! | 我耳朵都要炸了 Facebook! |
[11:17] | um, i already turned it off. | 我已经关掉了啦 |
[11:21] | i also have this lowfrequency tonethat can only be heard by people over 40. | 我还有个低频率的 只能被超过40岁的人听到的呢 |
[11:26] | have you started playing it yet? | 你开始放了没啊? |
[11:33] | lemon, can i speak with you for a moment? | Lemon 我能和你说两句吗? |
[11:38] | what is happening to me? | 我到底被怎么了? |
[11:43] | danny and i were supposed to have lunch today.why didn’t he show up? | Danny和我今天本来要一起吃午饭的 他怎么没出现呢? |
[11:45] | I don’t know.maybe he had something better to do. | 我不知道 也许他有更好的事情要做 |
[11:47] | well, i had a porterhouse for two alone. | 我在一家小酒店订了两人的小桌子 |
[11:49] | i am very angry and sleepy. | 我很生气又很困 |
[11:54] | this is from danny’s chips costume.what is it doing here? | 这是Danny小品戏服上的 他在这里做什么? |
[11:57] | officer, what’s going on up there? | 警官 发生什么了? |
[11:59] | it’s an accident. | 发生了个事故 |
[12:01] | a really bad one. | 很严重的事故 |
[12:05] | this badge is a symbol of dignity, honor, | 这个徽章代表着戏剧化的70年代 |
[12:08] | and dramatized 1970s interethnic california daytime motorcycle highway justice. | 种族融合的加州 日间高速路上的荣誉和尊严 |
[12:12] | i’m sorry, jack.I changed my mind. | 抱歉 Jack 我改变主意了 |
[12:14] | i’m trying to look out for the show here, lemon. | 我是为节目着想 Lemon |
[12:16] | yeah, i don’t think you are. | 我可不这么看 |
[12:18] | while stuck in a pileup on the pacific coast highway earlier, i realized something. | 刚才在太平洋岸边高速路上堵车的时候 我意识到一件事情 |
[12:23] | you take danny away from work Whenever you want to hang out. | 你只要兴起就把Danny从工作上拉走 |
[12:26] | i don’t think this is about the show. | 这根本不是为节目好 |
[12:27] | i think you have some sort of problem With the fact that danny is with me. | 我觉得是Danny和我在一起 让你不高兴了 |
[12:31] | for four years i’ve had to make do with what passes for men in this place. | 4年了我都没办法和这里的男人交往 |
[12:35] | with their untucked shirts, boneless faces, their stars, both wars and trek. | 他们衬衫不塞进裤子里 没棱角的脸 啥星球大战星际迷航的 |
[12:40] | i needed a man around here and i finally have one. | 我需要个纯爷们 而现在我终于找到了一个 |
[12:42] | no, i finally have one. | 不 是我终于找到了 |
[12:44] | Liz lemon has a handsome, goofaround, makeout buddy. | Liz Lemon有了个英俊 幽默 理解人的男人 |
[12:48] | and that’s the problem. | 而这就是问题所在 |
[12:49] | danny can’t be my alphamale wingman and his boss’… | Danny不能在当我的成功男伴的同时 |
[12:53] | little scrump nugget.they’re incompatible. | 还当他上司的偷欢工具 这根本不搭界的 |
[12:55] | well, then i guess it’s on.may the best man win. | 好吧 看来只能公平竞赛了 希望有实力的那个赢吧 |
[12:58] | oh, he will. | 他会赢的 |
[13:04] | where you going?it’s board game night. | 你去哪儿?今晚是桌游夜 |
[13:07] | -out. -Out with whom? | -出去 -和谁? |
[13:08] | -this guy doug. -well, does doug have a last name? | -叫Doug的人 -这个Doug姓什么? |
[13:12] | okay, everybody.Let’s just you | 好了 各位 我们就… |
[13:13] | Can’t make me stay here! | 你不能强迫我待在这里 |
[13:15] | you are a part of this entourage. | 你是我跟班的一员 |
[13:17] | i didn’t ask to bein this entourage! | 我又没主动要加入的 |
[13:19] | look!I know you didn’t mean that. | 我知道你这不是真心话 |
[13:21] | i do mean it.I’m not like you! | 是真心话 我和你不一样 |
[13:24] | i’ll never be like you! | 我永远也不会变成你这样 |
[13:29] | and now i’m at the point where i love just kissing. | 现在我真的好喜欢亲吻啊 |
[13:32] | we kiss for an hour, and it’s totally enough for me. | 我们能吻上一个小时 那对我来说就足够了 |
[13:36] | this is good guy talk. | 这是好男人的话啊 |
[13:38] | she has really thin lips, but she makes upFor it with tongue girth. | 她嘴唇真的好薄 可她的舌头弥补了这个缺点 |
[13:42] | okay, maybe we just watch the game, forget about girls for a night. | 也许我们就看比赛 把女人的事给忘了 |
[13:47] | you know, my little cuddlebaby loves to watch figure skating, | 我的抱抱宝贝很喜欢看花样滑冰 |
[13:50] | and i’m really starting to get into that. | 我也被她带地喜欢起来了 |
[13:55] | and now turning to women’s health. | 现在开始说到女性健康 |
[13:56] | Our latest information on women’s sexuality finds | 在我们最近对女性性需求的研究中发现 |
[13:58] | female libido does tend to peak in those years just beforeperimenopause | 女性的性欲会在绝经期前达到高潮 |
[14:03] | In what scientists and doctors like myselfare calling their dirty 30s. | 一些科学家和医生还有我自己 把这称为悸动的30岁 |
[14:07] | women are also looking at the latest | 并且女性还在寻找最后的… |
[14:11] | i got to go, jack. | 我得走了 Jack |
[14:13] | what? | 什么? |
[14:14] | you’re leaving?it’s only zerozero. | 你这就走了?现在才刚0比0 |
[14:17] | i’ll talk to you in the morning. | 我早上再和你说 |
[14:19] | liz lemon | |
[14:28] | that was a low blow last night, lemon. | 昨晚你好阴险 Lemon |
[14:30] | what can i say, jack? | 我能说啥呢 Jack? |
[14:31] | i guess i’m gettinga second wind here at the tail endof my dirty 30s. | 我觉得我在悸动的30岁 抓住了青春的尾巴 |
[14:35] | lord, this whole week has been such a bummer. | 老天啊 这整周都好让人失望 |
[14:37] | hey, when did we add this grizzly adams sketch? | 我们什么时候把Grizzly Adams桥段 给加进来的? |
[14:38] | i wrote it last night…late. | 我昨天 很晚才写的 |
[14:41] | the shirt should be… | 这衬衫应该要… |
[14:44] | Filthier. | 更脏一点 |
[14:46] | if you were a man, you would have to register yourself as a sex criminal. | 你要是个男人的话 你就要注册为性犯罪者了 |
[14:49] | i’m taking danny back. | 我要把Danny抢回来 |
[14:50] | Oh, good luck with that.remember, if it doesn’t work out, | 那祝你好运了 记住 如果行不通的话 |
[14:53] | there’s always lutz. | 总还有Lutz的 |
[14:59] | Forever young ?I want to be ? | 永远年轻 我要 |
[15:03] | Forever young ? | 永远年轻 |
[15:05] | jenna, stop it! | Jenna 住手 |
[15:08] | look, you claimed that you want to be happy, | 你说过你想过的快乐的 |
[15:11] | but that’s never gonna happen until you are honestabout who you are. | 可你要对自己都不诚实的话 那是不可能的 |
[15:14] | that’s easy for you to say. | 你说的倒容易 |
[15:16] | i’ve built my careeron a certain image | 我的事业是建立在特定形象上的 |
[15:18] | And you have no idea what i go through to maintain it. | 你不知道我费多大劲才能维持 |
[15:20] | the workouts, the lotions, | 我健身 我涂乳液 |
[15:22] | pretending i wasn’t fourth runnerup | 装作我不是两百周年庆典日上 |
[15:24] | at the miss teen bicentennial pageant. | 青少年选美比赛的第5名 |
[15:26] | ooh, that’sand you don’t understand the fear i live with. | 你根本不理解我生活中伴随着的恐惧 |
[15:28] | the fear of people ever seeing the real me. | 害怕人们看到我的真面目 |
[15:31] | yes, i do. | 我理解的 |
[15:33] | we all have secrets. | 我们都有秘密 |
[15:35] | You know that i have something | 你知道我也有个 |
[15:36] | i’ve been hiding from the world for 20 years. | 隐藏了20年的秘密 |
[15:39] | what are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[15:40] | if you come out as your real age,i will reveal my friend tom. | 要是你能以真实年龄示人 我就把我的老朋友Tom给请出来 |
[15:49] | You would do that for me? | 你愿意为我做那个? |
[15:51] | how long would it take? | 那要多长时间才行? |
[15:52] | well, if i do nothing, he’ll be here within 48 hours. | 如果我什么都不做的话 他会在48小时内出现的 |
[15:58] | good morning, li | 早上好 Li… |
[16:09] | oh…my…god. | 饿滴神呀 |
[16:14] | i’d like you all to meet tom. | 我想让你们见见Tom |
[16:16] | tom selleck.he’s my moustache. | Tom Selleck 我的胡须 (著名演员 胡子是特点) |
[16:21] | thank you, liz.it’s funny. | 谢谢 Liz 真有意思啊 |
[16:24] | All my “aha” moments end with a moustache pressed against me. | 你用小胡子贴着我 让我结束了我的虚伪时代 |
[16:30] | there you are! | 你终于回来了 |
[16:31] | kenneth and i were worried sick about you. | Kenneth和我担心死你了 |
[16:34] | i think doug put something in my drink | 我觉得Doug在我饮料里下了药了 |
[16:36] | -and i don’t remember -that’s not important anymore. | -我不记得 -那已经不重要了 |
[16:39] | i want to talk to you about our fight the other night. | 我想和你谈谈我们那天晚上吵的一架 |
[16:41] | look, having a girl in your life is different. | 听着 生活中多一个女孩会很不一样的 |
[16:44] | you want to protect her, and the best that you can hope for | 你会想保护她 让她过上最好的生活 |
[16:47] | is that someday a nice man will come and take her from you. | 并且有一天有个好男人来把你带走 |
[16:50] | that’s it. | 就这么简单 |
[16:51] | hey, sue, i need you in the writer’s room. | 嘿 Sue 快到编剧室去 |
[16:53] | i knew this day would come. | 我知道这一天终会到来 |
[16:56] | i just didn’t think it would be so soon. | 只不过没想到会这么快 |
[17:02] | you take good care of her. | 你好好照顾她 |
[17:07] | Forever young | 永远年轻 |
[17:08] | I want to be forever young ? | 我要永远年轻 |
[17:13] | Do you really want to live forever ? | 你真想永远年轻吗? |
[17:17] | Forever ?And ever ??Forever young ? | 永远 永远 永远年轻 |
[17:22] | \I want to be forever young ? | 我要永远年轻 |
[17:27] | i don’t know if i can go through this with a real daughter. | 我不知道要真是我女儿我要怎么办 |
[17:30] | yes, you can. | 没事 你行的 |
[17:31] | i know that was hard, but i bet you wouldn’t give up | 我知道那很难 但我相信任何东西都换不回你 |
[17:34] | this week with miss laroche vanderhoot for anything. | 这周和Miss Laroche Vanderhoot的经历 |
[17:37] | no, i wouldn’t. | 换不回 |
[17:39] | not for a billion doll hairs. | 10亿美发也不换 |
[17:41] | i’m sorry.Did you say “doll hairs”? | 抱歉 你说 “美发”? |
[17:43] | yeah, they’re not worth nothing. | 是啊 也是值钱玩意好吧? |
[17:45] | you could probably sell ’em to a doll company and get maybe 40 grand for ’em. | 你可以卖给玩具公司换个4万美元 |
[17:51] | danny.danny, i know. | Danny Danny 我知道了 |
[17:54] | I know liz is your secret work girlfriend. | 我知道Liz是你的秘密工作女朋友 |
[17:58] | i wanted to tell you, but she thought we should be discreet. | 我本想告诉你的 可她说我们要慎重 |
[18:02] | i mean, we’re just having fun. | 我是说 我们不过闹着玩玩 |
[18:03] | i know.you need to end it now. | 我知道 这必须结束掉 |
[18:06] | what?Why? | 什么?为什么? |
[18:07] | i never told anyone this. | 我从没告诉过任何人 |
[18:10] | And that’s why if you ask people about it, they won’t know what you’re talking about, | 所以你不能去问任何人 他们根本不知道你在讲什么 |
[18:13] | because it’s a secret, not because it’s a lie. | 因为这是秘密 而不是因为这是假话 |
[18:17] | okay, i understand. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[18:17] | Good.now here’s my secret. | 很好 这是我的秘密 |
[18:21] | my secret is… | 我的秘密就是 |
[18:25] | i’m in love with liz lemon. | 我爱上Liz Lemon了 |
[18:27] | what? | 什么? |
[18:28] | it’s true. | 是真的 |
[18:30] | it was love at first sight. | 是一见钟情 |
[18:32] | I ache for her sexually.how could i not? | 我为她的魅力倾倒 我控制不住 |
[18:37] | i’m entranced by those mudcolored eyes, Set back in… | 我被那浑浊的眼睛 那… |
[18:42] | that skin.and her laugh. | 皮肤和她的笑声 |
[18:46] | her walk. | 还有她走路的样子 |
[18:47] | that splayfooted walk. | 那外八字步伐 |
[18:51] | and that… | 还有那…所倾倒 |
[18:53] | whole situation right there. | 反正全套都把我迷住了 |
[18:57] | and oh. | 哇 |
[19:00] | moustache? | 胡须? |
[19:03] | good god, lemon. | 老天啊 Lemon |
[19:05] | jack, i had no idea. | Jack 我完全不知道 |
[19:07] | I mean, the last thing i want todo is screw up our friendship. | 我最不愿意的就是破坏我们的友情 |
[19:10] | me and liz, i’ll end it today. | 我和Liz 今天就会结束掉 |
[19:12] | you’d do that for me? | 你愿意为我那么做 |
[19:16] | yeah, i think i’ll be okay. | 是啊 我觉得我没问题 |
[19:19] | oh, mother.i can’t believe you’re dyingof old age. | 妈呀 真不敢相信你老得要死了 |
[19:23] | don’t cry for me, tartine. | 不要为我哭泣 Tartine |
[19:26] | i’ve had a full life.Oh, the things i’ve seen. | 我一生很完满 我见过的事情啊 |
[19:30] | the first clinton administration. | 克林顿的第一个任期 |
[19:33] | the nagano olympics. | 长野冬奥会 |
[19:35] | microsoft windows ’95. | 微软视窗95 |
[19:37] | but i’m 41 now.time to die. | 可我现在已经41岁了 是时候死了 |
[19:46] | and cut! | 停 |
[19:57] | So danny says that he and i can’t hook up anymore. | Danny说他不能再继续和我一起了 |
[20:01] | and i am taking him to the fightat the garden tomorrow night. | 我明晚要带他去麦迪逊花园看拳击 |
[20:03] | I guess the best man won. | 我猜是有实力的人赢了 |
[20:04] | well, the reason that he gave me was | 他给我的理由是 |
[20:08] | thatsomeone else here is in love with me. | 这里另有个人爱上了我 |
[20:11] | it was my only move, lemon, and it was hard, believe me. | 那是我唯一的办法Lemon 而且相信我 这么说可不容易 |
[20:13] | what did you say you loved about me? | 你说你爱我些什么? |
[20:15] | did you talk about my body? | 你提到我的身材了吗? |
[20:18] | Did you say how you like to watch me dance? | 你说你有多喜欢我跳舞了吗? |
[20:21] | You like that? | 喜欢吗? |
[20:23] | you’re embarrassing yourself,lemon. | 你这是在出你自己的丑 Lemon |
[20:24] | It started out as a joke, but it’s becoming real. | 都是从玩笑开始的 最后成了真的 |
[20:32] | i don’t care! | 我才不在乎呢! |
[20:34] | i’m having a good time! | 我玩得很开心! 追着TINA跑的JESSICA |
[20:57] | 30rock.410 | 抱着TINA亲的GLORITA 搂着TINA睡的BeeSAMA |