时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Okay,guys,i just want to say congratulations on our 50th show! | 同志们 恭喜大家 这是我们第50期节目! |
[00:12] | That’s 50 hours of comedy,over 300 sketches,one unsolved crew death, | 那可是50小时的欢笑 300多个草稿 1个莫名而亡的剧组成员 |
[00:17] | And anemmymagazine cover story. | 还上了一次艾美奖封面 |
[00:22] | Hey,and someone got us booze gifts. | 还有人给我们送来了狂欢大礼 |
[00:24] | – Oh,sweet. – They’re all empty. What the hell? | – 真贴心 – 都是空的 怎么回事? |
[00:26] | Congratulations on 50 shows,everyone. | 恭喜大家完成第50期节目 |
[00:28] | Enjoy your decorative air holders. | 好好享用你们的空气收集瓶 |
[00:31] | You deserve them. Lemon,a word. | 你们应得的 Lemon 进来说句话 |
[00:35] | It’s a pretty lame present,jack. | 这礼物真烂 Jack |
[00:39] | Cutbacks. | 开始精简了 |
[00:40] | Our parent company sheinhardt wigs is announcing losses this quarter | 我们母公司-Sheinhardt假发公司 |
[00:43] | for the first time since the civil war. | 内战以来还是头一遭啊 |
[00:45] | And even i am not immune. | 我自己也没能幸免 |
[00:47] | I had to let jonathan go today. | 今天不得不让Jonathan走人了 |
[00:48] | Oh,my god. How did he take it? | 哦 天啊 他还好吧? |
[00:50] | Better than i expected. | 比我预期的要好一些 |
[00:51] | Can’t live if living is without you | 没了您啊 我就没法活啊 |
[00:55] | – okay,last verse,jonathan. – I can’t live! | – 好吧 直接最后一句 Jonathan – 没法活啊! |
[00:57] | I’m warning you now that the entertainment division is gonna come under some very close scrutiny. | 我得警告你 现在娱乐部门正在被严密监控 |
[01:01] | The days of your wild coke parties are over. | 你那疯狂可乐派对的日子一去不复返了 |
[01:04] | Well,if by “coke,” you mean “sodas”… | 如果你说的可乐实际上是苏打水的话… |
[01:06] | I do. It’s really bad. | 没错 一个德行 |
[01:08] | It’s so bad,the sheinhardts are hiring an outside consulting firm. | 情况不妙啊 上头雇了一个咨询公司 |
[01:12] | What does that mean? | 啥意思? |
[01:12] | It means they’re bringing in hatchet men to trim the fat. | 就是要动真格的裁员精简了 |
[01:15] | And on monday,you will have to present and justify your budget to them. | 星期一你得向他们展示你的预算计划 |
[01:19] | Can you handle that? | 你能行吗? |
[01:20] | Handle a presentation? | 做个演讲? |
[01:22] | Jack,i put on a live show every week unless there’s wrestling. | Jack 除非有摔跤比赛 我每周都制作一期现场节目呢 |
[01:26] | – I’m on it. – Good. | – 交给我吧 – 很好 |
[01:27] | I’ve got some more downsizing to do upstairs so i’ve got no time for hand-holding. | 我还得上楼继续精简 所以没时间握手了 |
[01:31] | Let’s get this right. | 咱好好干吧 |
[01:32] | – I’ve got so tcks up my sleeve. – That’s my girl. | – 我会使上我所有的手段的(Tricks) – 这才是我的乖乖 |
[01:34] | No,trix,the cereal. Some fell in my sleeve. | 不 Trix 谷物片(与tricks同音 谷物早餐) 掉到我袖子里了 |
[01:38] | It’s sticking to the fibers. | 粘上去了 |
[01:54] | 30 Rock Season03 Episode17 | 我为喜剧狂 |
[02:05] | You wanted to see me,sir. | 先生 你要见我 |
[02:06] | Kenneth,as you may have heard,jonathan no longer works here. | Kenneth 你可能听说了 Jonathan被我炒了 |
[02:09] | Yeah.The assistants talked about it last night at finnegan’s, | 是啊 昨晚助理们在Finnegan聚会时聊起过 |
[02:12] | the bar we all go to after work… In my dreams. | 我们下班后常去那个酒吧 … 在我的梦境里 |
[02:15] | Yes,uh,well,obviously,i’m going to need an assistant. | 是啊 这样呢 我就需要一个助理了 |
[02:18] | And i’m going to have to ask you to fill in. | 我想让你来补这个缺 |
[02:20] | But what about my page duties? | 但我那听差的活儿呢? |
[02:22] | Oh,don’t worry. I’ve taken care of that. You’ll do both jobs. | 别担心 我来处理 两份工作你都做 |
[02:24] | This is a very difficult time,kenneth. | 现在是艰难时刻 Kenneth |
[02:26] | I’m gonna be counting on you. | 我就指望你了 |
[02:27] | You’ll do fine so long as you follow my three ds: | 只要你遵守我的三不原则 你会成功的 |
[02:30] | Discretion,docility,and don’t use my bathroom. | 不粗心 不反抗 不用我洗手间 |
[02:40] | Mr. Donaghy’s office. This is kenneth. How may i help you? | Donaghy先生办公室 我是Kenneth 有何贵干? |
[02:45] | It’s greg windham from aviation. | 是航空部的Greg Windham |
[02:47] | I’mot here. | 我不在 |
[02:49] | But you are here. I can see you. | 但你在啊 我能看见你呢 |
[02:52] | I don’t want to talk to him. | 我不想接他电话 |
[02:56] | Oh,corporate intrigue. | 哦 企业阴谋 |
[02:59] | He’s not in right now. I’ll tell him you called. | 他现在不在 我会向他转达您的来电 |
[03:03] | I feel like i’m in the pelican brief! | 我觉得身处”塘鹅暗杀令”之中! (1993年电影 茱莉亚罗伯茨主演) |
[03:06] | Do i already know too much? | 我是不是已经知道太多了? |
[03:13] | Liz. Brad halster. The himler group. | Liz 我是Brad Halster 希姆勒集团 |
[03:16] | A division of advantrix consulting. | 高级咨询部门的 |
[03:18] | Liz lemon. This is my associate,peter hornberger. | 这是我的副手Peter Hornberger |
[03:21] | Liz,is there a conference room where we can sit down and get started? | Liz 会议室在哪 我们好坐下来开始 |
[03:23] | Actually,i thought we’d do this outside the box. | 实际上我想就在这里开始 |
[03:30] | I’d like to tell you about three television programs. | 我想给你们讲讲三个节目的故事 |
[03:35] | A comedy show,a musical variety show,and a live television event. | 一个喜剧节目 一个综艺节目 一个现场直播节目 |
[03:41] | Comedy,music show,live show. | 喜剧节目 音乐节目 现场节目 |
[03:46] | Comedy,music,live. | 喜剧 音乐 现场-生活 |
[03:49] | Are you getting it? Yeah. | 明白了吗? 就是这样 |
[03:50] | They’re all the same show. They’re alltgs. | 都是同一个节目- 女生秀 |
[03:54] | Now i could stand here,brad,and i could bore you with numbers. | 我可以站在这给你罗列数据 Brad |
[03:57] | I could tell you that we are the number one late night show | 我也可以告诉你我们是深夜档里 |
[04:00] | among men 9-13 and the morbidly obese. | 最受男性 少年儿童和肥胖者欢迎的节目 |
[04:05] | I could tell you that we’re in final negotiations to create exclusive content for america’s jails. | 我也可以告诉你 我们正在争取美国监狱的独家报道权. |
[04:11] | But i’m not the one being judged here. | 但今天你们评论的不是我 |
[04:13] | So i thought i’d let the show speak for herself. | 所以让这个节目自己说话吧 |
[04:20] | Dessert! | 甜点! |
[04:25] | Someone put too many farts in this en it’s about to explode! | 有人在这机器里放了好多屁 都快爆炸啦! |
[04:30] | I’m flavor obama and i’d like to introduce the under secretary of hsing and crystal meth,boy! | 我是山寨奥巴马 我要向你们介绍 负责住房与冰毒的副国务卿-波伊! |
[04:36] | It’sthe bear and robot talk show! | 这里是熊机有约! |
[04:38] | My name is suri cruise. Put your hands in the air. | 我的名字叫Suri Cruise 把你的手举起来 |
[04:41] | I came out of the womb with a full head of hair. | 我出生时长了一脑袋头发 (Suri是阿汤哥的女儿) |
[04:44] | It’s farting! It’s farting! | 放屁啦 放屁啦! |
[04:47] | That’s our show for tonight. | 今晚的节目到此结束 |
[04:48] | – See you next week! – Good night! | – 我们下周再见! – 晚安! |
[04:52] | This istgs! | 这就是女生秀! |
[04:57] | So where’s that conference room? | 会议室到底在哪? |
[05:04] | – Golly. – Whoa,k. | – 天啊. – 哇 小K |
[05:06] | I am sorry,mr. Jordan. I’m just overworked. | 对不起 Jordan先生 活儿太多了 |
[05:09] | With my page duties and being mr. Donaghy’s assistant,there’s not enough hours in the day. | 又要当听差 又要给Donaghy先生当助理 一天24小时都不够用了 |
[05:14] | I’m sorry about that. | 真为你伤心 |
[05:15] | But just let me know if there’s any way i can help. | 有什么能帮忙的吱一声啊 |
[05:18] | – Actually,there is one thing. – No. I was just saying that. | – 确实有一事相求 – 别啊 我也就说说 |
[05:22] | Why can’t you read human facial ques? | 为啥你读不懂人类的表情暗示呢? |
[05:25] | All right,what is it? | 好吧 啥事? |
[05:26] | Well,with both these jobs,i don’t know when i’m gonna be able to get home. | 是这样 这么多工作让我都没办法回家 |
[05:30] | I’m worried about my bird,sonny crockett. | 我很担心我的小鸟 Sonny Crokett |
[05:33] | Would you mind going to my apartment and feeding him? | 你能去我家喂一下它吗? |
[05:35] | Yeah,okay. Birds are like little disaurs. | 好吧 鸟儿就跟小恐龙一样 |
[05:38] | So what i’ll be doing is actually pretty cool and brave. | 所以做这件事是很酷很勇敢的 |
[05:41] | Thank you,sir. Here are my keys. | 谢谢你 先生 这是我的钥匙 |
[05:45] | – Oh,and one thing,don’t go into my bedroom. – What? | – 哦 还有 千万别进我卧室 – 啥? |
[05:49] | Do not go into my bedroom. | 不许进我的卧室 |
[05:55] | 25%? How am i supposed to cut a quarter of our budget? | 25%? 我怎么能缩减四分之一的预算? |
[05:58] | Well,there is some fat. What about sid? | 的确是有可精简之地 Sid怎么样? |
[06:01] | Sid? I can’t fire our announcer. He’ll lose his insurance. | Sid? 我不能解雇预报员啊 他会失去保险金的 |
[06:04] | You know,he has a lot of health problems. | 你也知道 他身体不太好 |
[06:05] | Yeah,because he was hit by lightning and can’t really talk anymore. | 是啊 因为他被闪电打了 话都说不连贯了 |
[06:08] | It’stergis with tracky jong-jong | 这里是铝生锈 由Tracky Jong-jong |
[06:13] | and jimmy moop! | 和Jimmy Moop领衔主演! |
[06:16] | No. Sid is off the table. I’m not firing any of my people. | 不行 Sid这事不予考虑 我不会解雇我的手下的 |
[06:20] | I’m not doing that to their families. | 我不能对他们的家人做出这样的事情 |
[06:21] | Or in sid’s case,their much younger wife with whom they have an open relationship. | 比如Sid的家人 他那年轻貌美行为放浪的老婆 |
[06:25] | All right,we’ll find the money somewhere else. | 好吧 我们会从别的地方找到钱的 |
[06:27] | – The food budget– – no! | – 食品预算– – 不行! |
[06:28] | All right what about straws? We spend $1,200 a year on straws. | 好吧 那吸管呢? 我们每年要花1200块钱买吸管 |
[06:32] | Okay,fine. No more straws. Everyone drinks from the can from now on. | 好吧 不要吸管了 大家都直接上嘴喝吧 |
[06:37] | Oh,no,we need straws. | 哦不 我们需要吸管 |
[06:38] | Oh,god! That’s its bhroom! | 哦天啊! 那是它的卫生间! |
[06:40] | Listen,liz,i’m gonna need your revised budget by the end of today. | 听着 Liz 今天下班之前把改好的预算报告给我 |
[06:44] | I don’t know,brad. Tgsis aomicated machine. | 我不知道啊 Brad 女生秀是个复杂的系统 |
[06:47] | – Every part’s important. – I get it. | – 每个部分都很重要 – 我知道了 |
[06:49] | You don’t want to be the bad guy. | 你不想唱白脸 |
[06:50] | But if you don’t make the cuts,i will. | 但如果你不下手 我就上了 |
[06:53] | And i don’t give a crap about anyone here. | 而且我才不顾别人的感受呢 |
[06:58] | Matthew,i know this isn’t easy,but the company’s facing cutbacks. | Matthew 我知道这很不易 但是公司现下正在紧缩银根 |
[07:01] | And u have to admit your boom box division is a little bit behind the times. | 你得承认 你那便携音箱部门有点落伍了 |
[07:04] | We’re not behind the times,we’re groovy! | 我们才没有落伍 我们强着呢! |
[07:06] | I can offer you two weeks severance. | 我可以给你半月薪水作为遣散费 |
[07:08] | Mr. Donaghy,i know you said only interrupt you if it was very important, | Donaghy先生 我知道你说除非有要事 否则不要打扰 |
[07:12] | But tashonda from time warner cable is on the phone | 但是时代华纳有线台的Tashonda打来电话 |
[07:15] | and she’s offering three free months of showtime. | 她愿给我们三个月 免费的Showtime电视台节目 |
[07:18] | But we have to act now. | 但我们得马上决定 |
[07:19] | Kenneth,this does not qualify as something important. | Kenneth 这不是什么要事啊 |
[07:22] | I do not want showtime. | 我不想看Showtime电视台 |
[07:23] | Oh,okay. I’m sorry. | 哦 好吧 不好意思 |
[07:25] | I just didn’t want you to miss out on this exciting opportunity– | 我只是不想让你错过这激动人心的机会– |
[07:27] | thank you,kenneth. | 谢了 Kenneth |
[07:34] | Take y | 不着急 慢慢来 |
[07:53] | hey,little guy. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[08:02] | Don’t go in the bedroom. | 不许进卧室 |
[08:03] | – Don’t go in the bedroom. – I wasn’t going to! | – 不许进卧室 – 我没想进去! |
[08:06] | I wasn’t going to! BYe! | 我没想进去! 再见! |
[08:11] | Hello,miss lemon. | 你好 Lemon小姐 |
[08:13] | Are you here to see kenneth the page or kenneth the mr. Donaghy’s assistant? | 你是来找听差Kenneth 还是助理Kenneth? |
[08:16] | Well,i need to see jack. | 我是想见Jack的 |
[08:19] | Hello,miss lemon. Mr. Donaghy is in an important meeting. | 你好 Lemon小姐 Donaghy先生正在开会 |
[08:22] | Not to interrupt him. | 他说不要打扰他 |
[08:24] | What is this pertaing to? | 你有什么事吗? |
[08:26] | Thetgsbudget. | 女生秀的预算 |
[08:27] | Oh,my. That sounds very important. | 哦天啊 听上去是要事啊 |
[08:31] | – Mr. Donaghy. – Kenneth! | – Donaghy先生 |
[08:32] | I’ve worked here 20 years. | 我在这工作了20年… |
[08:36] | I was wrong. That was not important enough. | 我错了 这事还不算重要 |
[08:40] | It’s me,kenneth the page,this job is hard. | 现在是我 听差Kenneth 这份工作这难 |
[08:44] | Please have a seat. Mr. Donaghy will be right with you. | 请坐 Donaghy先生马上就来 |
[08:54] | Do you know wt these meetings are about? | 你知道这些会议是讨论什么的吗? |
[08:55] | I hear people are getting fired. | 听说有人被炒鱿鱼了 |
[08:57] | Yeah. I don’t know. | 是啊 不太了解 |
[08:58] | – Do you know jack donaghy well? – Pretty well. | – 你了解Jack Donaghy吗? – 挺了解的 |
[09:00] | Do you happen to know if he’s a boob man or a butt man? | 那你知不知道他喜欢胸还是屁股? |
[09:03] | What? Why would you ask that? | 什么? 你问这个干吗? |
[09:05] | Because i don’t want to get fired. | 因为我不想被炒掉 |
[09:07] | So i’m gonna have to go in there and boink my way out of this one. | 所以我得进去卖身自救啊 |
[09:10] | I’m cheryl,by the way. | 哦对了 我叫Cheryl |
[09:11] | You’re gonna try to have sex with jack? | 你想尝试和Jack上床? |
[09:13] | I have to. I have 15 emplee s. | 不得不啊 我手下有15个人呢 |
[09:16] | I’m responsible for them. | 我得对他们负责 |
[09:18] | Do you have any idea what that’s like? | 你知道意味着什么吗? |
[09:19] | Well,yeah,i have 200 people under me,but– | 知道啊 我手下有200多人呢– |
[09:23] | Maybe we could team up,go in there together,lez out,give him a show. | 那我们可以一起进去 豁出去了 让他好好爽一番 |
[09:27] | No. Cheryl,get a grip. | 不要 Cheryl 注意言行 |
[09:31] | Oh,boy. | 噢 天啊 |
[09:32] | Miss lemon,mr. Donaghy will see you now. | Lemon小姐 Donaghy先生现在要见你 |
[09:37] | Make it quick,lemon. I’m in the middle of a very unpleasant day. | 有话快说 Lemon 我这一天可真够呛啊 |
[09:40] | Okay,well,so am i. | 好吧 我也是啊 |
[09:42] | I know this cutback stuff is difficult. | 我知道精简这档子事挺难的 |
[09:44] | I don’t want to fire anyone. | 我不想解雇任何人 |
[09:45] | And i don’t want to take anything away from my crew. | 我不想精简掉团队里的任何东西 |
[09:47] | Ani ocwaknto keep making free,long-distance prank calls | 我还想继续给诸如西雅图的张三李四 |
[09:51] | to people like seattle’s richard sacmuncher. | 打免费的长途电话 |
[09:54] | And i think that’s reasonable. | 我觉得没什么不妥 |
[09:55] | So what do i do to get out of this? | 到底怎样做才好? |
[09:57] | The only thing to do is make your cuts and live to fight another day. | 唯一的出路就是 大刀阔斧的裁 拼了命的干活 |
[10:00] | What? That’s it? | 什么? 就这样? |
[10:01] | I thought you’d tell me to cook the numbers or shred setng or do somepelican briefstuff. | 我以为你会让我生煎了那些数据 或者搞点什么塘鹅暗杀令呢 |
[10:06] | Why is everyone talking about that movie? | 为啥大家都在讨论这部电影? |
[10:08] | It’s been playing on showtime. | 因为Showtime台在播 |
[10:10] | Kenneth,get me showtime. | Kenneth 我要看Showtime电视台 |
[10:12] | What? Why now? | 什么? 现在又要了? |
[10:14] | I’m sorry. I know this is hard,but there’s no way out of it. | 对不起 我知道这很困难 但是除此之外别无他法 |
[10:17] | Well,little heads up,your next meeting might disagree. | 好吧 提醒你一下 你见的下一个人可能无法苟同 |
[10:20] | She’s planning to change your mind by hitting… That. | 她想通过你那里让你改变主意 |
[10:24] | Oh,no,not again. | 不是吧 又来 |
[10:26] | This last guy tried to take my belt off. | 刚才那个男的就想解我裤腰带 |
[10:27] | But the sad thing is,it sometimes works. | 但很遗憾 这伎俩有时也能奏效 |
[10:29] | Sexual bartering pays off. Salome. Mata hari. Deborah norville. | 性交易是有回报的 萨乐美(见马太福音) Mata Hari(名妓) Deborah Norville (NBC知名主持人) |
[10:34] | Well,good luck downstairs. I’m sure you’ll figure it out. | 祝你好运 我知道你会处理好的 |
[10:36] | Oh,and one more thing,uh,n’t cut the straw budget ’cause i’ve already cut the exterminators. | 还有件事 别削减吸管的预算 因为我已经裁掉了杀虫剂的预算 |
[10:45] | Jenna,something weird is going on. | Jenna 怪事发生了 |
[10:48] | You mean this budget stuff? | 你指预算经费的事? |
[10:49] | Don’t worry about it,tracy. | 别担心 Tracy |
[10:51] | It’s just gonna affect the non-specials. | 那只会影响到那些非专业人员 |
[10:53] | No,it’s not that. | 不 不是那件事 |
[10:55] | Jenna,you’re the smartest person i know. | Jenna 你是我认识的人里面最聪明的 |
[10:57] | You think kenneth could be a murderer? | 你认为Kenneth会是一个谋杀犯嘛? |
[11:00] | What? Why would you think that? | 什么? 你为什么会那样想? |
[11:01] | Well,i might be crazy,but neither he nor his bird would let me into his bedroom. | 哦 或许我疯了 但是他和他的鸟都不让我进他的卧室 |
[11:07] | And why wouldn’t you want to let tracy jordan into your bedroom | 可是除非你卧室里有一堆护士的尸体 |
[11:09] | unless you got a bch of dead nurses in there? | 否则为什么不让Tracy Jordan 进你的卧室呢? |
[11:12] | Well,i had to study serial killers to prepare for my role as criminal profiler jill st.Ferrari | 呃 我为了演好我的角色- 犯罪分析专家Jill St. Ferrari |
[11:16] | in the lifetime original miniseries hushed rapings. | 就是LIFETIME台的那部”默默施暴”原创短剧 我研究过连环杀手 |
[11:19] | And all masked murderers share three characteristics: cruelty to animals… | 所有隐藏的杀手都具备3个特点: 残酷对待动物… |
[11:24] | – He grew up killing pigs! – Edwetting. | – 他杀猪长大的! – 尿床 |
[11:26] | No wonder he’s fascinated when i do that! | 怪不得我尿床时他会如此感兴趣! |
[11:28] | And an inability to read human facial ques! | 还有就是不能领会人的面部暗示! |
[11:30] | I admonished him for that earlier! | 之前我就跟他说过这个了! |
[11:33] | Three for three. He’s a monster! | 三条全中 他是个魔头! |
[11:35] | Okay,we’ve gotta go tell jack. | 好吧 我们必须告诉Jack |
[11:37] | You know,if kenneth is actually a killer,we’re gonna be heroes. | 你要知道 如果Kenneth真是个杀手 我们就成了英雄了 |
[11:47] | Liz,our food is gone. They took it. | Liz 我们的食物没了 他们拿走了 |
[11:50] | It happened this morning. Do you have a cookie? | 今早上发生的 你有饼干吗? |
[11:53] | Mommy’s baby needs his yum-yums. | 妈妈的宝宝要饼饼 |
[11:56] | Oh,my god. Sid,did you get fired? | 哦 天啊 Sid 你被炒了吗? |
[12:00] | Good-bye,lerz. | 再见 Lerz |
[12:03] | – Liz,it’s a massacre! – What is going on? | – Liz 这是大屠杀! – 发生什么事了? |
[12:06] | Brad came in this morning and started making cuts. | Brad今早来了 开始裁员 |
[12:08] | I can’t go back to teaching high school math. | 我不能回高中去教数学 |
[12:10] | Those girls pretend they’re not women yet,but they are. | 那些女孩都假装她们不经人事 但却不是这样 |
[12:12] | – Do something,liz. – You’rouonly hope. | – 做点什么吧 Liz – 你是唯一的希望了 |
[12:23] | Halster,you look hot in those trousers. | Halster 你穿这条裤子真性感 |
[12:25] | How about we grab drinks tonight? | 今晚有兴趣一起喝一杯吗? |
[12:27] | Marissa,update my sched. | Marissa 更新我的日程表 |
[12:40] | good morning,sir. | 早上好 先生 |
[12:42] | Kenneth,i know there’s a learning curve here,but i need you to focus. No mistakes now. | Kenneth 我知道学习有个曲线过程 但是我希望你专心一点 别再犯错了 |
[12:47] | Think before you speak. Understand? | 说话过一下大脑 懂了吗? |
[12:54] | Yes. | 懂了 |
[13:10] | Hey,k. Where’s jonathan? | 嘿 K Jonathan哪去了? |
[13:13] | Jonathan’s not here anymore. | Jonathan不在这干了 |
[13:15] | How mayihelp you? | 我能帮你们做点什么? |
[13:16] | Um,we need to see jack | 呒 我们要见Jack |
[13:18] | i don’t know if i can allow that. | 我不知道我能否答应你们 |
[13:20] | I’ve made some mistakes lately. Terrible mistakes. | 我最近犯了好多错误 可怕的错误 |
[13:24] | So i need to know what this is about. | 所以我需要知道到底是什么事 |
[13:27] | I can’t have you getting me into trouble. | 我不能自己给自己惹麻烦 |
[13:29] | It’s not about you. | 这事跟你无关 |
[13:30] | Yeah,it’s about someone else. | 对 是关于别人的 |
[13:32] | I know in canada might be a serial killer. | 我知道在加拿大可能有个连环杀手 |
[13:35] | – And what is his name? – Kenneth. | – 他的名字是? |
[13:38] | I mean– i’ll tell you his name. It’s kenneth. | 我意思是– 我会告诉你他的名字 叫作Kenneth |
[13:42] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[13:43] | I will be sure to let him know as soon as he’s done firing steven lee from microwaves. | 等他炒完微波炉部门的Steven Lee 我一定马上转告他 |
[13:49] | What? | 什么? |
[13:51] | Oh,mr. Lee,i forgot. He’s ready for you now. | 哦 Lee先生 我忘了 他准备见你了 |
[13:58] | I’ve got chills. He’s evil. | 我不寒而栗 他太邪恶了 |
[14:00] | If i had any doubts about this before,and i don’t think i did,they’re gone now. | 如果我之前只是怀疑的话 -虽然也不算怀疑-现在能肯定了 |
[14:04] | We gotta go to his apartment and save who we can. | 我们应该去他的公寓救出能救的人 |
[14:07] | We’re definitely gonna be heroes. | 我们绝对能成为英雄 |
[14:08] | Yeah,like julia and denzel inthe pelican brief! | 对 就像茱莉亚和丹泽尔 在”塘鹅暗杀令”里那样! |
[14:17] | Lee,i need that dress jenn wore for the hooker sketch, | Lee 我要那条Jenna演妓女时穿过的裙子 |
[14:19] | The heels tracy wears when he plays michelle obama,and double– | Tracy演Michelle Obama时穿的那双鞋子 还有双层– |
[14:22] | Wait– triple spanx. | 等等– 三层塑型内衣 |
[14:25] | I need a makeup artist! | 我要一个化妆师! |
[14:27] | No,the sluttier one. | 不 骚一点的那个 |
[14:35] | Thanks,liz. | 谢谢 Liz |
[14:37] | You’re our hero. | 你是我们的救世主 |
[14:45] | They may take my dignity,but they will never take our straws! | 它们或许会带走我的尊严 但是绝不会带走我们的吸管! |
[14:50] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[14:55] | Oh,my god. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[14:56] | Why does he have a rolled up towel against the bottom of the door? | 为什么他门底下放了一卷毛巾? |
[14:59] | It’s so creepy! | 太恐怖了! |
[15:00] | Jenna,i just want you to know that if we find any human remains in there, | Jenna 我只是想告诉你 如果我们发现里面有任何人的残骸 |
[15:05] | I’m gonna throw up all overour face. | 我会吐到你脸上的 |
[15:15] | Oh,no! | 哦 不! |
[15:16] | Kenneth’s a murderer andthe riddler’s coming! | Kenneth是个谋杀犯 谜语客要来了! (蝙蝠侠的死对头) |
[15:19] | No. It’s a bug bomb. Get out. Get out. It’s poisonous. | 不 这是个杀虫烟雾弹 出去 出去 它有毒 |
[15:28] | So thanks for dinner. | 谢谢你的晚餐 |
[15:30] | You sure know a lot about sushi. | 你一定很了解寿司 |
[15:32] | Well,you gotta be careful. They try to up-sell you the real crab. | 哦 你要当心 他们总想推销螃蟹 |
[15:35] | – So… | – So… – 那么… – 那么… |
[15:38] | List,i gotta get going. I got a lotta work tomorrow. | Liz 我要走了 我明天有很多工作 |
[15:43] | All right,listen,we’re both adults here. We know the deal. | 好吧 听着 我们都是成年人 知道规则 |
[15:46] | – Let’s cut to the chase. – That’s certainly direct. | – 别再追追躲躲了 – 那真是单刀直入 |
[15:48] | We go upstairs. 20 minutes. Open mouth. I will work your ears. | 我们上楼 20分钟 张开嘴 我亲你的耳朵 |
[15:52] | I don’t know,liz. What you’re asking me to do is a big deal. | 我不清楚 Liz 你让我做的可是件大事 |
[15:54] | If i go through with this,i need to know i ******* | 如果我要继续下去 我得知道是否值得– |
[15:56] | fine.30 minutes. I’ll make some sounds. | 好吧 30分钟 我会发出一些声音 |
[15:58] | And you can say oneweird thing to me. | 你也可以对我说一件怪异的事 |
[16:01] | All right,hardball. 30 minutes. Sounds. | 好吧 强势的人 30分钟 有声音 |
[16:03] | Top front of my body is now in play. | 再加上我的正面半裸 |
[16:05] | – Deal? – Deal. | – 成交吗? – 成交 |
[16:10] | Lemon,i heard a rumor that you went out with onef the consultants last night. | Lemon 我听说昨晚你和一个顾问出去了 |
[16:14] | Well,i had no choice. I had to give him a little taste of the lemon. | 对 我别无选择 我只能让他小尝了一下柠檬我的味道 |
[16:17] | And it was not sour,my friend. Not sour. | 那个可不酸哦 朋友 不酸 |
[16:20] | It’s interesting you put it that way because your writers’ room | 你那样做很有趣 因为你们的编剧室现在被 |
[16:22] | Is now the headquarters for telemundo’s coverage of world cup soccer qualifying. | 总部电视台用来报道世界杯足球赛预选赛 |
[16:27] | Equador tiene que ganar o atar contra peru ra avanzar en los finales. | 厄瓜多尔已经胜利 秘鲁队率先进入决赛 |
[16:30] | What the what? | 搞什么搞? |
[16:32] | Brad and i had a deal. I gave him top front. | Brad和我有协议的 我给了他我的正面半裸 |
[16:35] | Top front? Good lord,lemon,that’s your worst quadrant. | 正面半裸? 上帝啊 Lemon 那是你最差的部分 |
[16:41] | Kenneth,you know how you told tracy not to go into your bedroom? | 你记得你曾告诉过Tracy别进你的卧室吗? |
[16:45] | Well,narally,we assumed you were a serial killer. | 我们猜想你是个连环杀手 |
[16:47] | And as you can imagine,your bird is dead. | 你也可以想象得到 你的鸟死了 |
[16:49] | Yeah,but on the bright side,you’ve been downgraded from “suspect” to “person of interest.” | 哦 不过就好的一面来说 你从”嫌疑犯”降级为”涉案人员” |
[16:54] | some day,we’re gonna look back on this and laugh. | 有朝一日 我们回顾今天 会开怀大笑的 |
[16:58] | Time does heal all wounds! | 时间总能治愈一切伤痛! |
[17:02] | Now you wait just one minute. | 你给我等一下 |
[17:04] | I am sorry to be using my barn voice in front of a lady,but i am riled up. | 很抱歉在女士面前大声说话 但我实在是很生气 |
[17:09] | It is not enough that you killed the bird i’ve had for almost 60 years. | 你们不仅害死了跟随我60多年的鸟 |
[17:13] | But the fact that you didn’t trust me is unforgivable. | 你们还不信任我 不可原谅! |
[17:17] | But what should i expect? | 但是我又能期待什么呢? |
[17:18] | Look at you two walking around without a care in the world as budgets Are slashed | 看看你们 对精简预算满不在乎 到处乱逛 |
[17:23] | and people keep getting called into mr. Donaghy’s office to be fired. | 一些人却被叫到Donaghy先生办公室 遭到解雇 |
[17:27] | I may just be a non-special, | 我或许不是专业人员 |
[17:30] | but what you two did is inexcusable. | 但你们俩的所作所为不可饶恕 |
[17:34] | Good day. | 日安 |
[17:38] | – I’m out of letters. – I have to return my kids’ braces. | – 我无语了 – 我必须得把孩子的牙套退了 |
[17:40] | What did you do? We trusted you! | 你做了什么? 我们信任过你! |
[17:42] | You ruined it with your talking,didn’t you? | 你言而无信 不是吗? |
[17:46] | Why are you still messing with my show? What about last night? | 你为什么还插手我的节目呢? 昨天晚上的事怎么算? |
[17:49] | Liz,last nht was what it was,but business is business. | Liz 昨天晚上是昨天晚上 工作是工作 |
[17:52] | Right. And last night,i gave you the business. | 对 但昨晚上 我和你是有交易的 |
[17:55] | We had an agreement. Top front and some light ear work! | 我们达成协议 正面半裸加上轻柔的耳部动作! |
[17:59] | You got your quid,halster. Where’s my quo? | 你尝到了甜头 Halster 我的回报哪儿去了? |
[18:01] | Oh,my god. Last night was about the show? | 哦 上帝啊 昨晚的事和节目有关? |
[18:05] | H,please,you know it was. | 拜托 你知道的 |
[18:07] | You were all,oh,it’s gotta be worth it and what you’re asking me to do is such a big deal. | 你当时就 哦 最好值得这样 你现在让我做的可是一笔大买卖 |
[18:11] | It was a big deal. | 这的确是件大事 (Deal-事情 交易) |
[18:12] | Being with a woman for the first time since my wife died. | 自从我妻子死了之后 第一次和一个女人在一起 |
[18:14] | Ah,snap. | 啊 别这样 |
[18:16] | It was just a transaction? | 这只是一笔交易吗? |
[18:18] | What kind of person are you? | 你到底是个怎么样的人啊? |
[18:19] | Does it help if i tell you i thought we were doing sexual espionage? | 如果我告诉你我们的行为 就是一场色戒 你会好受点吗? |
[18:22] | Oh,god. Sharon! Angel! | 哦 天啊 Sharon! 天使! |
[18:27] | I swore to you the next one would be worthy,but she’s not! | 我对你发过誓下一个女人会很好 但她不是! |
[18:31] | She’s a monster! | 她是个禽兽! |
[18:33] | Marissa,add dr. Walters to my sched. | Marissa 把Walters医生加到我的日程表 |
[18:40] | Let go. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走 我们走 我们走 |
[18:41] | Okay,so mr. Halster has filed a complaint against you with human resources. | 好吧 Halster先生向人力资源部 递交了一份针对你的投诉 |
[18:46] | Specifically,his claim suggests that you tried to barter sex | 明确的讲 他声明说你试图用性来交换 |
[18:50] | in exchange for professional consideration. | 职场上的回报 |
[18:53] | In the human resource world,we refer to th as “being a filthy prostitute.” | 用人事的话来说 我们把这称为”肮脏的婊子” |
[18:57] | Now,since this is your first incident and,uh, | 由于你这次是初犯 以及 呃 |
[19:00] | Mr. Donaghy has explained the mitigating circumstances… | Donaghy先生为你进行了申辩… |
[19:03] | I’m convinced that this sexual outburst was brought on by menopause. | 我相信这一次性交易是由你的更年期引起的 |
[19:07] | We are recommending only a two-week suspension without pay. | 我们的建议是二星期的停薪留职 |
[19:11] | Okay. That’s fair. | 很好 很公平 |
[19:13] | And obviously mr. Halster cannot function in this hostile work environment. | 很明显Halster先生已经不能 在这个不友善的环境中工作了 |
[19:17] | His company has reassigned him. | 他的公司已经把他调走了 |
[19:18] | And your budget review process will start over again undermysupervision. | 你的预算经费审核过程 会在我的监管下重新开始 |
[19:24] | – Really. – Yes,really. | – 真的? – 对 真的 |
[19:25] | I hope you’ve learned your lesson,miss len. | 我希望你得到了教训 Lemon小姐 |
[19:28] | When you harass sexually in the workplace,things do not somehow just work out in the end. | 当你在工作场所进行性骚扰 事情最后往往得不到解决 |
[19:34] | Mr. Donaghy,i thought you’d like to know that there’s a spider on the printer. | Donaghy先生 你应该想知道 打印机上有只蜘蛛 |
[19:39] | Oh,no. Am interrupting? Is this another firing meeting? | 哦 不 我打断你们了吗? 这又是一个解雇会议? |
[19:44] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[19:46] | Kenneth,have a seat. | Kenneth 过来坐 |
[19:57] | Ken,we feel bad that we– but mostly jenna– Gassed your bird. | Ken 我们很难过–因为我们 主要是Jenna– 毒死了你的鸟 |
[20:01] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[20:02] | Not to name names,but it’s so sad that a certain black individual | 不想指名道姓 但某黑人男子 |
[20:05] | Found it necessary to trick someone so pretty into believing you were a murderer. | 觉得戏弄别人 让人相信你是凶手 是很有必要的 |
[20:10] | I’m sorry,is there a point to all this? I’ve had a bad couple of days. | 对不起 到底想说啥? 我这两天过的很不好 |
[20:14] | Well,we feel terrible about what happened, | 我们对发生的事情感到抱歉 |
[20:17] | so we did a little something to make it up to you. | 我们做了些事来补偿你 |
[20:33] | Looks like i’ve got some naming to do. | 看起来我要挨个起名字了 |
[20:36] | Pat. Althazar. Donna. | |
[20:40] | Lorne. Michael. |