时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Which of these pictures do you like better? | 你觉得哪张好一点? |
[00:12] | Um,the one on the left? | 呃…左边那张? |
[00:15] | So the wacky one. | 那就是比较怪的那个 |
[00:16] | Sure. What’s the picture for? | 对 干嘛用的? |
[00:18] | I’m giving the keynote address at the company’s six sigma retreat to move forward in croton-on-hudson. | 我要在公司的六西格玛休养会上 做主题演讲 |
[00:24] | Is that like a corporate retreat? | 那种公司举办的修养会? |
[00:26] | I used to have to perform at those all the time back when jenna and i were in that improv troupe. | 我和Jenna以前在即兴表演团时 经常参加这样的演出 |
[00:30] | The audience suggestion is sling blade and oprah on a date. | 应观众要求 弹簧刀与奥普拉约会 (弹簧刀是智障 奥普拉是著名主持人) |
[00:37] | I sure do like them french fried paters. | 我真喜欢炸薯条… |
[00:41] | no,you don’t,oprah. | 你不喜欢 奥普拉 |
[00:44] | Jenna is not a great improviser. | Jenna的即兴表演烂毙了 |
[00:46] | To be honest,lemon,uh, i’m a little apprehensive about going to this thing. | 老实说 Lemon 这件事让我坐立不安 |
[00:52] | I haven’t seen a lot of these people since the ceo debacle and my… | 自打我的CEO之梦破碎 还有布什政府供职之后… |
[00:57] | Time in the… Bush administration. | 我就没怎么见过这些人 |
[00:59] | Yeah,jack,you never really told me what happened in washington. | Jack 你到现在还没正儿八经的说过 你在华盛顿怎么了 |
[01:04] | Please be gentle. | 请温柔一些 |
[01:07] | The point is a lot has happened to me since the retreat last year. | 重点是 自打去年的修养会以来 发生了不少事 |
[01:10] | So i hope that when i return, they still think of me as the same guy. | 我希望自己回归以后 他们认为我没怎么变 |
[01:14] | – You’ve got camp jitters. – What? | – 你得了营前焦虑症 – 什么? |
[01:16] | You haven’t seen your little business camp friends in a year, | 你一年没见自己的商业小伙伴了 |
[01:18] | And now you’re afraid everybody’s gonna think you got weird. | 你害怕每个人都觉得你很怪异 |
[01:21] | Uh,lemon,the retreat to move forward is a global meeting of ge’s best and brightest. | Lemon 养精蓄锐会是GE的国际会议 聚集了所有最顶尖的精英 |
[01:25] | Careers are made there. | 辉煌的事业都是从那起步的 |
[01:27] | It would be helpful to have someone with me who’s got my back. | 找一个我信任的人陪我出席非常有帮助 |
[01:30] | Ugh,no. Don’t make me be your camp friend. | 噢 不要 别让我当你的战友 |
[01:32] | I hate those corporate things. | 我讨厌大公司的事情 |
[01:33] | Bunch of drunk people talking about synergy. | 一群醉醺醺的人谈论企业协同 |
[01:35] | First of all, never badmouth synergy. | 首先 不许说协同不好 |
[01:37] | And i’m asking you to do this as a favor. | 我希望你帮我这个忙 |
[01:40] | Oh,fine! I’ll go. For you. | 哦 好吧! 我去 为了你 |
[01:42] | – As long as this place has a spa… – They do. | – 只要那有水疗… – 有 |
[01:44] | Where you are allowed to eat in the sauna. | 能让你在蒸汽浴室里吃东西 |
[01:46] | Because at some places, they get mad. | 在有些地方这就算踩地雷了 |
[02:08] | 30 Rock Season03 Episode09 | 我为喜剧狂 |
[02:12] | Writers,we need to gather for an actor announcement. | 编剧们 大家集合听一下演员声明 |
[02:15] | As you probably know, i have been cast in an upcoming feature film. | 大家可能已经知道了 我将出演一部电影 |
[02:20] | Is it a movie where you swap brains with your granddaughter? | 就是和你的孙女交换大脑的那部? |
[02:22] | No,frank. | 不是 Frank |
[02:24] | I will be plinocgk janis joplin. | 我要饰演Janis Joplin (非常著名的女摇滚乐手) |
[02:27] | Or depending on how some legal matters pan out, | 或者说 由于未决的法律因素 |
[02:29] | A janis joplin-type character named janet jopler or janie jimplin. | 一个Janis Joplin型的角色 叫Janet Jopler或是Janie Jimplin |
[02:35] | Why are you telling us this? | 你唧唧歪歪这些干什么? |
[02:36] | Because i will be employing the “method” method of acting. | 因为我要体验”体验表演法” |
[02:39] | So for the next few weeks, i will only reon to “janis” or “miss joplin.” | 所以接下来的几周 叫我Janis 或者Joplin女士 要不我不答应 |
[02:42] | If you’re nasty. | 你真恶心 |
[02:44] | If anyone has anything to say to me,jenna, now would be your last chance. | 如果谁想对Jenna说几句 这是你们最后的机会了 |
[02:48] | Oh,your hands are weird. | 你的手长得真奇怪 |
[02:49] | I don’t think you went to high school. | 你肯定没上过高中 |
[02:50] | I’m not busy friday. I just said i was. | 其实我星期五有空 逗你玩的 |
[02:52] | Okay. I am janis now. | 够了 我现在是Janis |
[02:53] | You are all saying those things to janis joplin. | 你们这些话是给Janis Joplin说的 |
[02:57] | The veil is drawn. | 角色转换 |
[03:00] | You should do your janis research on wikipedia. | 你应该在维基百科上查查Janis |
[03:03] | It’s online, so anyone can update it. | 网上百科 每个人都可以编辑更新 |
[03:05] | You know,’cause people are finding out new things about janis joplin every day. | 因为大家 每天都不断重新认识Janis Joplin |
[03:09] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 没错 |
[03:11] | Oh,thank you,frank. Wikipedia. | 太感谢了 Frank 维基百科 |
[03:15] | I’m gonna check that out. | 老娘去看看 |
[03:20] | Okay,i’m on wikipedia. Edit page. | 好的 我登上维基百科了 编辑词条 |
[03:23] | Did you know that janis joplin speed walked everywhere and was afraid of toilets? | 你们听说Janis Joplin到哪都急行军 而且有厕所恐惧症吗? |
[03:29] | I ve heard that. Yes. | 我听说过 没错 |
[03:31] | Was she really? | 真的吗? |
[03:34] | So how am i lookin’, dr. Spaceman? | 我看起来怎么样 宇宙人医生? |
[03:37] | Well,tracy,i-i don’t know how to say this. | 呃…Tracy 我不知道该怎么说 他–昂–你–奥 |
[03:45] | – Diabetes? – That’s it. | – 糖尿病? – 就是它 |
[03:48] | Well,now we know what we’re dealing with. | 哦 现在我知道要治什么病了 |
[03:50] | Unless you make some serious lifestyle changes, | 除非你彻底改变生活方式 |
[03:53] | You’re in danger of becoming diabetic. | 否则你就会面临糖尿病的危险 |
[03:56] | So how bad is diabetes, really? | 那糖尿病到底有多糟糕? |
[03:58] | It’s quite serious. | 挺严重的 |
[03:59] | If left untreated, you could lose a foot. | 不治疗的话可能会割掉只脚 |
[04:02] | Could i replace it with a wheel, like rosie fromthe jetsons? | 那我能把它换成轮子吗? 想摩登家族里的Rosie那样? |
[04:05] | I suppose. | 应该可以吧 |
[04:07] | But then you’d have to register as a motor vehicle. | 不过你得把自己注册为机动车辆 |
[04:16] | Well,buddy,here we go. Bases loaded. Bottom of thninth. | 兄弟 来吧 蓄势待发 九局下半 |
[04:20] | Are you gonna step up? Oh,yeah. | 加足马力吗? 没错 |
[04:22] | Because it’s winning time, you magnificent son of a bitch! | 这是你的大满贯时刻 伟大的小杂碎! |
[04:28] | You go in there and show them. | 进去让他们看看 |
[04:30] | Make mommy proud of her big boy because he’s the best. | 让老妈为这个最棒的儿子自豪 |
[04:32] | Just do it. Is it in you? I’m loving it! | 放手一搏 有信心吗? 我爱死这一刻了! |
[04:35] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[04:37] | Oh,i’m sorry, i was just,uh… | 不好意思 我只是… |
[04:39] | Were you psyching yourself up in the mirror? | 你在对镜子为自己提气吗? |
[04:41] | I do that sometimes before i go to a party where i don’t know a lot of people. | 我要是去一个谁都不认的聚会 也会这么做 |
[04:45] | Stop sweating,you idiot. | 别出汗了 你个白痴 |
[04:46] | What is wrong with you, you stupid bitch! | 你犯什么病了 蠢货! |
[04:50] | I wish you hadn’t sn that. | 我希望你没看到这一幕 |
[04:51] | It’s okay. Now you’re ready to get in there. You’re psyched up. | 没关系 你现在振奋起来了 也准备好了 |
[04:54] | You got your camp buddy. Just do it. | 找你伙伴吧 放手一搏 |
[04:59] | You are a lion. Take what’s yours. | 你是林中之王 下手要狠 |
[05:11] | There they are the six sigmas themselves. | 就是他们 他们就是六西格玛代言人 |
[05:14] | They’re dudes? | 都是男人? |
[05:15] | Each of them embodies a pillar of the six sigma business philosophy. | 他们每个人都代表 六西格玛管理理念的一个支柱 |
[05:19] | Teamwork. | 合作 |
[05:20] | Insight. | 洞察力 |
[05:21] | Brutality. | 残忍性 |
[05:22] | Male enhancement. | 男性化 |
[05:24] | Handshakefulness. | 握手性 |
[05:25] | And play hard. | 还有不择手段 |
[05:27] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[05:31] | Men,if i’d known your wives were alone, i would’ve stayed in new york. | 先生们 我要是知道妻子们都独守空房 我就待在纽约了 |
[05:39] | Jack donaghy. We’ve been waiting all day for you to show up. | Jack Donaghy 一直在等你出现 |
[05:42] | – Uh,this is my friend– – guys over in war machines have been dying to see you. | – 这是我的朋友… – 战争机器旁的人迫不及待想见你 |
[05:48] | The finulus data sugst r ocwe should be leveraging disintermediation paradigms. | finulus数据显示 我们可以利用非中间案例 |
[05:51] | Well,obviously, the finular analysis will concur with any synergized mindshare classifications. | 很明显 finulus分析在合力思考时才会发生 |
[05:56] | Bladorian frankles. | |
[05:58] | I’m liz. | 我是Liz |
[05:59] | I’m prashant. This is joan. We’re m-7s. What level are you? | 我是Prashant 这位是Joan 我们是M7级的 你呢? |
[06:04] | Ohno i’m just here with my friend. Or i was. | 我是来陪朋友 刚还和我在一起 |
[06:08] | So you’re like a g or an h? | 这么说你算是G或者H了? |
[06:10] | No,i’m not part of this. I’m not any letter. | 不是 我没参与 哪个字母都不是 |
[06:15] | J? | |
[06:22] | Morning,mr. Jordan. What’s that on your foot,sir? | 早上好 Jordan先生 你脚上的是什么 先生? |
[06:24] | It’s a practice wheel for when i lose my foot to diabetes. | 这是为我因糖尿病失去脚后 做练习用的轮子 |
[06:28] | You can’t eat candy if you have diabetes. | 得糖尿病不能吃糖 |
[06:30] | There’s no link between diabetes and diet. | 糖尿病和饮食没有关系 |
[06:33] | That’s a white myth,ken. | 这只是白人神话 Ken |
[06:35] | Like larry bird or colorado. | 就像拉里伯德和科罗拉多州 |
[06:37] | It’s not a myth. | 这些不是神话 |
[06:38] | Gentlemen, back me up here. | 先生们 替我说两句 |
[06:40] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[06:41] | My dad had diabetes, and he ate whatever he wanted until he died on the day i was born. | 我老爹就有糖尿病 他对吃随心所欲 然后我出生那天他就挂了 |
[06:45] | How do you not see the connection? | 你怎么就看不出联系呢? |
[06:47] | You know, there’s a conspiracy theory that after the civil war, | 内战后有一种叫’阴谋论’的东西 |
[06:51] | the u.s.government spread false information about diabetes– | 美国政府四处散布糖尿病的假讯息 |
[06:54] | – Word. – To keep the newly-freed slaves sluggish and docile. | – 听好了 – 让新解放的奴隶易于调教 |
[06:56] | – And i heard that from yusef jackson. – Which is why to this day, | – 我是听你自己说的 Jackson – 这就是为什么 |
[06:58] | most african americans don’t understand that diabetes is caused by sleeping on your back. | 大多数非裔美国人还不知道 糖尿病其实是平躺睡觉引起的 |
[07:05] | I don’t think that’s right. | 听起来不太对劲 |
[07:06] | Diabetes and diet. | 还糖尿病和饮食呢 |
[07:08] | Next you’ll be telling me that leasi a sports car is a bad investment! | 你是不是还要说 租跑车不是明智的投资! |
[07:16] | Hey,nice suit, squaresville. Where’s the bank? | 嗨 西装不错啊 老古董 银行在哪? |
[07:19] | What can i do for you miss… Jimplin? | 有什么能效劳的 Jimplin小姐? |
[07:22] | Well,according to my wikipedia page, i’m gonna need some crrjuice, | 根据我的维基百科词条 我需要一些樱桃汁 |
[07:26] | Buttermilk,and tequila to make my signature janis joplin cocktail, the frankschlong. | 酪乳和龙舌兰 调制Janis的招牌酒 |
[07:35] | Good grief. | 饿滴神哪 |
[07:37] | Hey,jack, where you been hiding? | Jack 你刚藏哪去了? |
[07:39] | Oh,lemon,there you are. I’m sorry i got distracted. | 哦 Lemon 你在这 不好意思一直没在 |
[07:41] | Yeah. Se your camp buddy. | 对 看起来你不需要自己的露营伙伴了 |
[07:44] | I know. It’s going great. I’m actually joining the six sigmas for lunch. | 我知道 事情进展的很顺利 事实上 我要和那六个西格玛共进午餐 |
[07:47] | Oh,okay. I like lunch. | 哦 我也喜欢午餐 |
[07:51] | Right. Yes. Well… Join us. | 啊 对 呃…一起吧 |
[07:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:59] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[08:01] | It’s l.u.n.c.h.lego utilization for negating cris hierarchies. | 这就是LUNCH(午餐) 用乐高 否定危机等级制度 |
[08:04] | It’s a competive teambuilding exercise | 是一项竞争性质的团队搭建练习 |
[08:06] | where one person directs his teammates in the construction of a lego model | 一个人指挥队友搭建乐高积木 |
[08:09] | That only he can see. | 只有他一人能看见样板 |
[08:10] | Lemon,why don’t you join team donaghy? | Lemon 加入Donaghy队吧? |
[08:14] | We’ll win this thing, and then we’ll go to c.l.a.s. | 我们赢了比赛 然后去参加CLAS |
[08:15] | I don’t want to go to a class. | 我不想上课(class) |
[08:17] | No,lemon,c.l.a.s. It’s an acronym for “consuming lunch and simple socializing.” | 不是 Lemon CLAS ‘吃午餐加简单社交’的缩写 |
[08:20] | now that just seems intentionally confusing. | 这就是故意让人莫名其妙 |
[08:33] | K. | |
[08:36] | What’s up with this disgusting stuff? | 这是什么恶心玩意儿? |
[08:38] | Mr. Jordan, i’ve seen too many folks back home die of diabetes and go-kart accidents | Jordan先生 我见过太多人 死于糖尿病和卡丁车 |
[08:42] | to sit idly By while you ruin your health. | 对你摧毁健康 我可不能坐视不理 |
[08:45] | You need teat better. | 你要改善饮食 |
[08:47] | N- o-e. No. E. | 没–门–儿 |
[08:51] | Okay,mr. Jordan. Whatever you like. | 好吧 Jordan先生 随你便 |
[08:54] | I just hope don’t you get eaten by the hill witch. | 希望你别被山村女巫吃了 |
[08:58] | Hmm? What’s that? | 嗯? 什么? |
[08:59] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[09:00] | Oh,you want to hear tell of the hill witch? | 哦 想知道山村女巫的故事吗? |
[09:05] | My meemaw saw her once taking away a boy who wouldn’t eat his vegetables. | 我奶奶见她带走了一个不吃菜的男孩 |
[09:10] | She’s a shriveled crone, 1,000 years old. | 她是个干瘪的老太婆 1000岁了 |
[09:15] | One look turns you to stone, and then she gorges your living brain. | 看你一眼你就会被石化 然后她就生吞了你的大脑 |
[09:22] | Through the stone? | 穿过石头? |
[09:26] | Really,ken? That was your plan. | 没搞错吧 Ken? 就这么点能耐 |
[09:28] | Doubt me if you dare. | 有种就别相信 |
[09:30] | But beware the omens of her coming. | 但是留意她到来的预兆 |
[09:33] | Crops will fail. | 庄稼伏地 |
[09:35] | Animals will run wild. | 万兽狂奔 |
[09:37] | And my page desk will be turned sideways. | 我的接待桌会转向另一边 |
[09:47] | frank,you have got to check out maroney. | Frank 赶紧去看一眼Maroney |
[09:50] | Ur wikipedia prank is inspired. | 你的恶作剧太有效果了 |
[09:54] | Okay,janis did it. | 好吧 Janis做到了 |
[09:56] | You can do it. | 你也可以 |
[10:02] | I’m gonna do it. I’m gonna eat this cat. | 就这么干 我要吃了这只猫 |
[10:05] | Janis,don’t! That’s fromalf. Alf ate cats. | 别吃 Janis! 那是Alf Alf吃猫 (Alf是一NBC喜剧中的外星生物) |
[10:08] | What? | 啊? |
[10:09] | I put all that stuff on wikipedia. | 那些是我写到维基百科上的 |
[10:11] | None of it’s true. | 都是假的 |
[10:12] | W– why would you do that? | 你…你怎么可以这样? |
[10:13] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were gonna take it so seriously. | 对不起 我不知道你这么认真 |
[10:16] | Well,of course i’m taking it seriously. | 我当然要认真 |
[10:18] | This is my chance to win an oscar. | 我有可能因此赢得奥斯卡 |
[10:20] | The academy loves dead singers and the handicapped, and janis was both. | 学院就喜欢过世歌手和残疾 Janis兼而有之 |
[10:25] | No,she wasn’t. Her legs bent the right way. | 不是 她的腿其实弯曲正常 |
[10:27] | What? | 什么? |
[10:28] | I speed walked home on these. | 我拄着这个急行军回家 |
[10:30] | You pathetic load! | 你个死胖子! |
[10:32] | You mess with me because your life is miserable. | 你耍我是因为自己活的低三下四 |
[10:34] | Because you’re disgusting! | 因为你让我恶心! |
[10:39] | What? | 怎么了? |
[10:40] | Nothing. Just,you’re yellin’ at me. You’re a mess. | 没事 你大吼大叫 乱七八糟… |
[10:42] | You’re joplined out on tequila. It’s kinda workin’ for me. | 又醉醺醺的 挺对我胃口 |
[10:46] | Are you turned on right now? What is wrong with you? | 你是不是发春了? 怎么回事? |
[10:49] | I’ve got a thing for damaged goods. | 我有废人情结 |
[10:51] | But if you can get this raw in the movie, you are gonna win | 你要是这么演 准能得奥斯卡奖 |
[10:57] | really? | 当真? |
[11:08] | Two minutes. | 还有两分钟 |
[11:09] | Don’t stop talking, jack. Always be talking! | 快说话 Jack 告诉我! |
[11:12] | Hands in pockets,joan. Prashant,your job is to watch joan. | 你别插手 Joan Prashant 你看着Joan |
[11:18] | Say something,haircut. | 快说啊 酷发型先生 |
[11:20] | Well,you can’t have more wheels on one side than the other. | 轮子不能一边多一边少 |
[11:22] | Uh-doyee! | 废话! |
[11:24] | It goes on top. It’s a smokestack. | 放在上面 那是烟囱 |
[11:29] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[11:31] | Suck it,nerds! | 你们太差劲了 笨蛋! |
[11:33] | – What happened to you, donaghy? – What do you mean? | – 你怎么了 Donaghy? – 什么意思? |
[11:35] | That woman is a subordinate of yours. | 那个女人是你下级 |
[11:37] | Her behavior is totally inappropriate. | 她的举止不太得体 |
[11:39] | Familiarity. Nicknameification. | 过分亲昵 爱给人起外号 |
[11:42] | And you seem to encourage it. | 而且你还鼓励她 |
[11:43] | Well,lemon is unique. | Lemon是个独一无二的女孩 |
[11:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:46] | But the old jack donaghy wouldn’t have stood for that. | 原来的Jack Donaghy不是这样的 |
[11:51] | Sorry! I dropped it when i was pretending it was my penis! | 抱歉! 我想用它假装小鸡鸡 不小心掉地了! |
[11:55] | Robot penis. | 机器小鸡鸡 |
[11:59] | We won! | 我们赢了! |
[12:06] | Oh,hey,jenna. | 喂 Jenna |
[12:07] | Um,about last night… | 昨晚的事情… |
[12:09] | Oh,god. | 天哪 |
[12:10] | I just want to make sure you haven’t told anyone what happened. | 你可别告诉别人 |
[12:13] | I have a lot of irons in the fire around he. | 我在这里瓜葛很多 |
[12:15] | You’ll keep it to yourself, right? | 保密 好吗? |
[12:17] | Oh,yes. Of course. Thank you. | 当然 谢谢你 |
[12:21] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[12:23] | Wait. I’m sorry. You don’t want people to know about us? | 等等 我听错了吗 你不想让大家知道我们的事儿? |
[12:26] | Oh,god,no. I mean, it’s so embarrassing. | 天哪 千万别 丢人死了 |
[12:29] | Yeah,for me. You should want to brag about it. | 丢人的是我 你应该觉得荣幸 |
[12:31] | Don’t worry about that. Last night was stupid. Stupid,frank! | 没事的 昨晚太傻了 太傻了! |
[12:35] | No,last night was the best thing that’s ever happened to you. | 昨晚应该是你最美好的时光 |
[12:38] | It was my mistake, not yours. | 错的是我 不是你 |
[12:40] | I’m the one who had to take the silkwood shower this morning. | 我今早好好地洗了个澡 |
[12:43] | Okay,fine. Whatever. But you’ll be cool about this? | 好吧 低调处理 好不? |
[12:45] | You… The one… Who cool… Should be. | 低调处理的…应该…是你 |
[12:49] | Oh,all right. Cool. | 好吧 就这样 |
[12:51] | Wha– what the hell was that? | 这…这到底在搞什么? |
[13:00] | First of all, ere’s an omelet bar downstairs. | 首先 楼下有个煎蛋卷店 |
[13:02] | So you should probably go get yourself an omelet. | 你可以自己去买个煎蛋卷 |
[13:04] | Second,i want to see if your room is bigger than mine. | 第二 我想看看你的房间 是不是比我的大 |
[13:07] | Oh,you have a sitting area? You jag. | 哦? 你有个坐间 真好 |
[13:10] | Uh,please come in. | 进来吧 |
[13:18] | Lemon,i give u a certain amount of leeway at work. | Lemon 上班时我对你要求不多 |
[13:21] | But while we’re here, i need you to behave appropriately. | 但到了这里 你要注意举止 |
[13:25] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[13:26] | Well,the,uh,nicknames, the arm punching, the familiarity. | 起外号 撞胳膊 亲昵行为 |
[13:29] | The way you were behaving at l.u.n.c.h. | 你在L.U.N.C.H.上的举手投足 |
[13:32] | You can’t say “uh-doyee” to me in mixed company. | 公共场合不可以喊我”废话” |
[13:36] | Okay. | 明白 |
[13:38] | So when i helped you win that lego thing– when i thought we were having fun together, | 我和你一起搭积木 玩得很开心 |
[13:42] | I was actually embarrassing you, is that right,jack? | 实际上我让你丢人了 是吗 Jack? |
[13:45] | While we’re here,i need you to call me mr. Donaghy. | 你应该叫我Donaghy先生 |
[13:48] | I get it. | 明白 |
[13:49] | You broughme here in case you need me. | 你带我来 以备不时之需 |
[13:51] | But now that you have your cool six sigma friends, | 可现在你和六西格玛朋友们搞得火热 |
[13:53] | I can go back to the lake with the fat kids and make bracelets. | 我得回去面对胖孩子 做手链 |
[13:56] | Lemon,you know how important this is to me. I’ve got my speech tonight. | Lemon 这次活动对我很重要 今晚要做演讲 |
[13:58] | Yeah,don’t worry. I get boundaries. | 你放心 我有数 |
[14:00] | Ooh,sorry,liz,my parent’s basement only has room for five sleeping bags. | 抱歉 Liz 我父母的地下室只能放五个睡袋 |
[14:04] | Or,no,i’ll come over after prom and we’ll make nachos together. | 别啊 舞会结束我就去 我们一起做玉米片 |
[14:07] | Lemon,this is a part of our problem. | Lemon 这只是问题的一方面 |
[14:08] | I give you a simple managerial suggestion in a professional context, | 我只是从专业角度 给你些简单管理建议 |
[14:12] | And i get back the second half of a judy blume novel. | 然后我得到类似 Judy Blume小说的下半部 |
[14:15] | Whatever. This place is dumb. | 随便 这里太乏味了 |
[14:16] | We’re gonna be back at work tomorrow. | 明天我们回去上班 |
[14:18] | Let’s not make this bigger than it is. | 我们没必要把事情搞大 |
[14:19] | Too late. Friendship over. | 太迟了 友谊到此为止 |
[14:21] | Good lor | 见鬼 |
[14:29] | like a waitress. | 学学餐厅招待 |
[14:36] | Mr. Jordan,i am begging you, as a friend,to eat better. | Jordan先生 作为朋友我请求你 吃点有好处的食物 |
[14:40] | I just don’t want to see anything bad happen to you. | 我不希望你出什么事儿 |
[14:42] | I’m fine,ken. | 我很好 Ken |
[14:43] | I have so much energy, my hand keeps dancin’. | 我精力充沛 手指灵活 |
[14:47] | I just don’t know what has to happen for you to start– | 我不知道你这样会… |
[14:50] | oh,no!The signs! | 天哪! 天兆! |
[14:53] | Myesk is sideways! | 我桌子的位置变了! |
[14:55] | The hill witch approaches. | 女巫来了 |
[15:01] | Dudes,the craziest thing happened to me last night. | 伙计们 昨晚发生了件很疯狂的事 |
[15:05] | You’re not gonna believe it. | 说出来你们都不信 |
[15:06] | But i found the secret skate park ingrand theft auto iv! | 我找到了《侠盗飞车4》里隐藏的溜冰场! |
[15:10] | Ce. | 太棒了 |
[15:11] | Are you seriously talking about video games? | 你是在说游戏吗? |
[15:14] | Oh,hey,jenna. What’s up? | 你好 Jenna 什么事? |
[15:16] | How dare you? How dare you be cool about this. | 你怎么可以这样? 那么低调 |
[15:19] | Frank and i hooked up last night,okay? | Frank和我昨晚亲热了 |
[15:22] | Oh,stop acting like you’re ashamed. | 别装作丢人 |
[15:24] | I’m the one who’s ashamed. It dgusting, right? | 应该我觉得丢人 真恶心 |
[15:27] | I slutted it up on this dirtbag. | 和这个混蛋鬼混 |
[15:30] | It is disgusting. | 是很恶心 |
[15:31] | Thank you,lutz. | 谢谢 Lutz |
[15:32] | Jenna,this is a mistake. | Jenna 你这样不对 |
[15:34] | No. Last night was a mistake. | 昨晚才不对呢 |
[15:36] | This is a victory for hot women everywhere. | 这是性感女人的胜利 |
[15:49] | So what are we doin’ after this? | 你们后面有什么打算? |
[15:51] | Uh,prashant and i have plans. | Prashant和我有安排 |
[15:53] | Did you guys hook up? | 你们俩勾搭上了? |
[15:55] | What happens in croton-on-hudson stays in croton-on-hudson. | 只发生在此 离开后再也不提 |
[15:58] | Uh,mi i do still have a seat at my table up front. | Lemon小姐 前面我的桌子还有个空位 |
[16:03] | No,thank you, mr. Donaghy. I’m happier here. | 不用了 谢谢 Donaghy先生 我喜欢这里 |
[16:06] | – Prashant,that is my foot. – My wrongness. | – Prashant你勾到我的脚了 – 我的错 |
[16:08] | ‘Scuse me,mr. Donaghy. | 打搅 Donaghy先生 |
[16:10] | I need to put a microphone on you for your speech. | 我要给您装个麦克风 演讲用 |
[16:17] | I can’t believe you don’t want to sit with jack donaghy. | 你不想和Jack Donaghy坐一起 太难以置信了 |
[16:19] | He’s not that great. You guys are my friends. | 他没什么了不起 你们才是我的朋友 |
[16:22] | We should start calling ourselves the three musketeers. | 我们三个是”三个火枪手” |
[16:25] | Not. | 不要 |
[16:29] | That’s a good one, prashant. | 很搞笑 Prashant |
[16:30] | So i heard about you and frank. | 我听说了你和Frank的事 |
[16:32] | Ugh,i know. It’s hard to believe. | 是呀 太难以置信了 |
[16:34] | Now dog the bounty hunter’s the second grossest guy i’ve been with. | 他是我遇到过的最恶心的男人 |
[16:37] | You shouldn’t have done that with frank,jenna. | 你不该和Frank做那事 Jenna |
[16:39] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[16:40] | Because he’smine! | 因为他是我的人! |
[16:43] | Wait,what are you doing? | 等等 你想干什么? |
[16:45] | Why is my scalp burning more than usual? | 为什么头皮比以前烧得厉害? |
[16:47] | I told you not to tell anyone! | 我告诉过你 别说出去! |
[16:49] | Ow,what are you doing to my hair? | 你对我的头发做了什么? |
[16:51] | You stay away from mfrocankk! | 你离我的Frank远点! |
[16:55] | Who is with my frank? | 谁说Frank是她的? |
[16:57] | Katie. Euzebia. Please,let me explain. | Katie Euzebia 请你们听我解释 |
[17:06] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[17:09] | Eat your vegetables. | 快吃蔬菜 |
[17:13] | Damn,k,that is weak! | 见鬼 K 太差劲了! |
[17:16] | I’m a 40-year-old man! | 我是40岁的男人! |
[17:17] | You think i’m gonna be scared into eating some stuff because of some– | 你以为我会被吓到吃这些东西吗 就因为… |
[17:20] | Look at me! I’m a monster! | 看我! 我是怪物! |
[17:26] | Oh,hill witch, i renounce everything! | 啊 女巫 我收回! |
[17:28] | Cover your brain! | 保护头! |
[17:37] | Oh,come on,guys. | 拜托 |
[17:38] | Okay,uh,your microphone is all set. | 你的麦克风好了 |
[17:40] | I’ll come back right before your speech to turn it on. | 演讲前我会帮你打开 |
[17:43] | And thanks for being so cool with me. | 谢谢配合 |
[17:45] | This is my first day. | 我是第一天工作 |
[17:46] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[17:57] | Well,buddy,here we go. Bottom of the ninth. Bases loaded. | 开始吧 第九局下半场 满垒 |
[18:02] | Oh,yeah. It’s winning time, you magnificent son of a bitch! | 耶 大满贯时刻 伟大的小杂碎! |
[18:06] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[18:06] | It’s his psych-up speech. | 他在给自己心理暗示 |
[18:08] | He doesn’t know his microphone is on. | 他不知道麦克风开着 |
[18:10] | – We gotta tell him. – Why would we? | – 我们得去告诉他 – 为什么? |
[18:11] | When a big one falls, four littlones move up. | 一个大人物倒下 四个小家伙爬上去 |
[18:15] | You go in there and show those turds who’s boss. | 让那些狗屎看看谁是老大 |
[18:19] | Make mommy proud of her big boy because he’s the best! | 让老妈为这个最棒的儿子自豪 |
[18:22] | Just do it. Is it in you? I’m loving it! | 放手一搏 有信心吗? 我爱死这一刻了! |
[18:24] | Just don’t say your name, jack. Please don’t say your name. | 别说你的名字 Jack 千万别说 |
[18:27] | You are jack donaghy. Titan. Maverick. Lover. | 你是Jack Donaghy 你是巨人 你特立独行 你人见人爱 |
[18:31] | ‘Scuse me. Where is the bathroom? | 请问洗手间在哪? |
[18:37] | Your mic is on in the ballroom. | 会场里能听到你说话 |
[18:39] | What? | 什么? |
[18:41] | – How much did they hear? – Everything. | – 听到多少? – 全听到了 |
[18:45] | Oh,god,i’m ruined. | 天哪 完了 |
[18:47] | I’m never gonna live this down. | 我要马上离开 |
[18:49] | They’re gonna talk about this forever. | 他们会一直议论的 |
[18:51] | No,no,no. I’ll help you. It’s gonna be okay. | 不会不会 我帮你 没事的 |
[18:56] | I got nothin’. | 其实我也没办法 |
[19:01] | What’s up,s sigma? | 六西格玛 大家好吗? |
[19:03] | It’s liz lemon from the entertainment division. | 我是娱乐部的Liz Lemon |
[19:07] | I just fooled y’all with my jack donaghy impression, | 我刚装Jack Donaghy愚弄了你们 |
[19:09] | Where i say crazy things that he would never say. | 那些他不敢说的妄语 其实是我说的 |
[19:13] | So let’s maximize our fun quadrant tonight. | 我们今晚就玩得开心点儿吧 |
[19:17] | Shout out any other prsion you want to hear and i– i’ll do it. I dare ya. | 你们喊人名字 我来模仿 来者不拒 |
[19:20] | – Do jack donaghy again! – No. What else? | – 再学一次Jack Donaghy! – 不要 还有吗? |
[19:23] | – How about cher? Do cher! – Al pacino! | – 那学学雪儿吧? – 阿尔帕西诺! |
[19:25] | I believe i heard sling blade! | 我听见有人说《弹簧刀》! |
[19:28] | Mm,i love them french fried pataters. | 我爱吃薯条! |
[19:31] | Get off! | 滚下来! |
[19:32] | What’s that? Mrs. Cunningm fromhappy days? | 你说什么? 《快乐的日子》里的Cunningm女士? |
[19:34] | Oh,howard. Oh,arthur. | 哦 Howard 哦 Arthur |
[19:40] | What’s your name,guy? | 伙计 你叫什么? |
[19:41] | Dave. | |
[19:42] | And what’s the craziest thing that’s happened to you this weekend,dave? | 这个周末 你经历的最疯狂的事是什么 Dave? |
[19:46] | Hearing jack donaghy talk on that microphone. | 听到Jack Donaghy对着麦克风自言自语 |
[19:51] | Well,uh,not anymore, ’cause check this out. | 不再是了 看看这个 |
[19:56] | * Everybody dance now * | * 一起跳起来 * |
[20:06] | lemon,that was heroic. | Lemon 你是英雄 |
[20:07] | And i think it actually worked. | 确实见效了 |
[20:09] | A lot of people from the conference emailed me to ask if i was there when the bra lady went crazy. | 很多人会后发邮件给我 问我有没有看到你穿着胸罩跳舞 |
[20:14] | They completely forgot about me, so thank you. | 我的事他们早就抛在脑后了 谢谢你 |
[20:18] | Sure. | 那当然 |
[20:19] | And i think it goes without saying that you are banned from any future retreats | 以后这种聚会你还是不去为好 |
[20:26] | i can’t believe you did that for me. | 你为了牺牲自己 太难以置信了 |
[20:28] | That’s what friends do, jack. | 这是朋友该做的 |
[20:31] | Uh-doyee! | 废话! |