时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | are you makin’ waffles? | 你在做华夫饼? |
[00:02] | No,quiet. | 没有啊 嘘! |
[00:03] | Somebody is,and the maple syrup smells delicious. | 有人在做 那枫糖浆可真香 |
[00:06] | jack russell terrier? | 杰克罗素梗? |
[00:07] | – no,I can’t get a dog. – you should. | – 我不能养狗 – 你应该养一个 |
[00:10] | A dog’ll change your life. | 狗能改变你的生活 |
[00:12] | Hey,I just wanted to make sure | 嗨 我就是想确认下 |
[00:13] | you’re practicing your rerun dance for the what’s happening sketch. | 你是否在排练”发生什么了”短剧中的舞蹈 |
[00:16] | I’m trying,liz lemon,but I can’t concentrate. | 我尽力了 Liz Lemon 但是无法集中精神 |
[00:19] | Somebody on my block is making waffles,and it’s makin’ me horny! | 楼里有人在做华夫饼 让我觉得性饥渴 |
[00:23] | Wait,you smell maple syrup too? | 等等 你也闻到枫糖浆了? |
[00:24] | You live all the way in jersey. | 可是你住在泽西 |
[00:26] | That’s weird. | 太诡异了 |
[00:27] | Hold on. | 等下 我接个电话 |
[00:29] | Hello? | 嗨 – 你闻到枫糖浆了没? – 对! |
[00:29] | – Do you smell maple syrup? – Yes! | 嗨 – 你闻到枫糖浆了没? – 对! |
[00:32] | Don’t panic,lemon. It’s probably not a chemical attack. | 别紧张 可能并不是生化袭击 |
[00:35] | What do you mean “probably”? | “可能”? |
[00:36] | It’s probably just a strange wind pattern coming off those factories in staten island, | 大概是一阵怪风把 斯坦顿岛上工厂的气味吹来 |
[00:40] | where food flavors are made. | 那里产食品香料 |
[00:42] | I don’t think it’s northrax. | 总之这不是裸疽 |
[00:43] | What’s northrax? | 裸疽是啥? |
[00:45] | It’s a chemical agent we sold to the saudis in the 1980s. | 80年代一种卖给沙特阿拉伯的化学毒剂 |
[00:48] | It smells exactly like maple syrup. | 闻上去就非常像枫糖浆 |
[00:50] | But I don’t think this is it. | 但我觉得这不是它 |
[00:51] | Well,how do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[00:53] | Because northrax kills you within ten seconds. | 因为裸疽在十秒钟内就能干掉你 |
[01:01] | Okay,I’ll talk to you tomorrow. | 好吧 明天见 |
[01:18] | 30 Rock Season02 Episode06 | 我为喜剧狂 |
[01:25] | Make me look like this. | 我想要这样的 (里根总统) |
[01:27] | Right,like that’s a stretch. | 好吧 是拉直 |
[01:29] | Hey,jack,thanks for that call last night. | 嗨 Jack 谢谢你昨晚上的电话 |
[01:32] | I get really nut burgers over this homeland security stuff. | 我实在有点吃不消 这些恐怖袭击之类的事儿 |
[01:34] | Always check with me first,lemon. | 这种事记得先跟我商量 Lemon |
[01:36] | – I have nsa connections. – Good. | – 我在国家安全局有熟人 – 行 |
[01:38] | Didn’t you just get a haircut two days ago? | 你不是两天前刚理过发了吗? |
[01:40] | I get my haircut every two days. | 我每两天都理一次发 |
[01:42] | After all,your hair is your head suit. | 发型就好比头上的衣服 |
[01:44] | I’m going to a party tonight honoring robert novak. | 晚上我要参加个表彰Robert Novak的派对 |
[01:46] | It’s being thrown by john mccain and john bauer. | 是John McCain和Jack Bauer发起的 John McCain: 美国参议员 jack bauer: 反恐24小时中主角 |
[01:48] | Um,I don’t think he’s real. | 可他是虚构的 |
[01:50] | Oh,I assure you,lemon,john mccain is very real. | 我保证John McCain绝不是虚构的 |
[01:53] | I have to look perfect. | 我得看上去体面一点 |
[01:54] | When it comes to hair,no one is more bitchy than conservative males. | 而谈到头发 没人比那些保守派的老头们更刻薄了 |
[01:58] | Good lord,donaghy. | 天哪 Donaghy |
[01:59] | Did you comb your hair with a chicken bone? | 你这头发是用鸡骨头梳过的吗? |
[02:04] | They can be brutal. | 他们非常伤人 |
[02:06] | Well,have fun. | 那么 玩得开心吧 |
[02:07] | Don’t get peer pressured into invading iran. | 可别被同僚逼去攻打伊朗 |
[02:10] | Oh,uh,before you go,I’d like you to put this on. | 对了 在你走之前 我希望你能把这穿上 |
[02:14] | Sheinhardt wig company? What’s this? | Sheinhardt 假发公司? 搞什么? |
[02:16] | A way to show support for our parent company, | 声援一下赞助我们的母公司 |
[02:18] | which is having a little p.R.Hiccup right now. | 他们现在有点公关小麻烦 |
[02:19] | NOT POISONING RIVERS SINCE 1997 | 1997起不曾再污染河流 |
[02:21] | All right. Thanks. | 好吧 谢了 |
[02:23] | Picked up your tuxedo from the cleaners,mr.Donaghy. | Donaghy先生 按照你的吩咐 |
[02:25] | Just like you asked. | 晚礼服已经从干洗店取回来了 |
[02:26] | Thank you,kenneth. | 多谢了 Kenneth |
[02:27] | Let me just take this plastic off. | 来 让我把外套撕掉 |
[02:29] | ‘Cause I saw on martha stewart how we’re all doing everything wrong. | Martha Stewart总说我们做法不正确 (Martha:美国家政女王) |
[02:31] | Where are the pants? | 裤子哪儿去了? |
[02:33] | Sweet peaches! What have I done? | 哦 老天 我都干了些什么 |
[02:36] | Somewhere along the way,they must have slipped out the bottom. | 一定是在来的路上从下面漏出去了 |
[02:38] | It’s all right,kenneth. These things happen. | 没关系 Kenneth 这种事情是难免的 |
[02:41] | Uncle butch was right. | Butch叔叔说的是对的 |
[02:42] | I’m just a stupid country bumpkin with great skin and soft hands. | 我就是个白痴乡巴佬 只是皮肤好 手又滑罢了 |
[02:46] | I’ll just have jonathan bring over another pair. | 我会让Jonathan再带一套新的来 |
[02:48] | No,sir. This is my mistake. | 不 这是我的失误 |
[02:50] | I will replace your pants. | 我会赔你条新裤子的 |
[02:51] | They cost $2,500. | 这一套要卖2500美元 |
[02:53] | I will find your pants! | 我会找到你那条裤子的 |
[02:57] | All right! My prescription shampoo! | 太棒了 我的药用洗发水寄到了 |
[03:07] | who is it? | 谁啊? |
[03:08] | Hi,I have your mail. I live across the hall. | 嗨 我是你邻居 这里有个你的包裹 |
[03:12] | H-hi,I didn’t even realize anyone had moved in over here. | 嗨 我都没注意到有人搬进来了 |
[03:15] | Welcome. | 欢迎你 |
[03:23] | I’M…liz. What’s your name? | 我是Liz 你叫什么 |
[03:25] | Raheem. | Raheem(中东人名) |
[03:26] | Raheem. That’s– that’s my mother’s name. | Raheem 我妈妈也叫这名字 |
[03:29] | No,it– no,I’m just kidding. | 不不 没有 我开玩笑的 |
[03:30] | – Give me my package,please. – okay. | – 快把包裹给我 – 好吧 |
[03:33] | Well,it was nice to meet… | 很高兴见到… |
[03:40] | coming up next,candace van der shark,a lifetime intimate portrait. | |
[03:44] | Have you met the guy across the hall? | 你见过对面那个家伙了吗? |
[03:46] | Raheem? Yeah,he’s a good egg. | Raheem?他人挺好的 |
[03:47] | He’s weird. He wouldn’t shake my hand. | 真是个怪人 他甚至都不跟我握握手 |
[03:49] | And I think it’s because i’m a woman. | 我猜因为我是女人 |
[03:51] | And get this–he’s got maps all over his walls. | 你知道吗?他家墙上贴满了地图 |
[03:54] | – Maps. – Maps? | – 地图 – 地图? |
[03:57] | You mean like that one? | 就像那幅吗? |
[03:59] | That’s different,that’s– that’s an antique. | 不一样 这个是古董 |
[04:01] | And I’m a white lady. | 还有 因为我是个白人 |
[04:02] | What are you saying there,liz? | Liz 你在说些什么呢? |
[04:04] | Pete,you know me. | Pete 你了解我的 |
[04:06] | I never make assumptions about race. | 我对其他种族绝无偏见 |
[04:08] | Remember,I asked that black guy if he had seen sideways? | 记得那次 我问那黑人他是否看见人行横道 |
[04:11] | But this guy… | 但是这家伙 |
[04:12] | I don’t like him. | 我不喜欢他 |
[04:13] | You’re being paranoid. Raheem is a really nice guy. | 你患妄想症了 Raheem他人挺不错的 |
[04:15] | And he’s always helping. | 而且很乐于助人 |
[04:16] | He rewired the toaster oven,and… | 他帮咱们修好了烤面包机 |
[04:18] | he showed me a back way to the airport. | 他还告诉我走机场的近路 |
[04:20] | Listen to yourself,pete. | pete 听听你在说些什么 |
[04:21] | I don’t want to sound racist,but that pita pocket might be a terrorist. | 我不想被当成种族主义者 但那个中东人可能是个恐怖分子 |
[04:27] | That sound racist? | 听上去很种族歧视? |
[04:28] | this rich chestnut color is natural? | 你这鲜艳的栗色是天生的? |
[04:32] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[04:34] | Whiskey,straight up. | 威士忌 满杯 |
[04:36] | I’ll have a white rum with diet ginger ale and a splash of lime. | 给我来杯朗姆酒 兑点干姜啤酒和莱檬 |
[04:39] | Wow,I never would have pegged you for a university of tennessee sorority girl. | 拜托 你怎么跟学生会小姑娘似的 |
[04:43] | Well,you’ve got to pace yourself with these things. | 人嘛 总得学会点这些东西 |
[04:45] | – We go all night. – That’s good advice. | – 赏脸跳一曲吗 – 好主意 |
[04:47] | Unfortunately,I promised bill frist the next slow dance. | 可惜我答应Bill Frist下个慢板舞了 |
[04:52] | – I’m C.C. – Jack. | – 我是C.C. |
[04:54] | Nice haircut. | 发型不错 |
[04:59] | Sir,here’s your nancy drew. | 先生 这是您点的”柔女” |
[05:04] | For men,it’s called a hardy boy. | 对男人来说 这叫”硬汉” |
[05:15] | Hey,kk,how’s it hangin’? | 嘿 KK 最近如何? |
[05:17] | Very low,sir. Very low. | 别提了 非常糟 |
[05:19] | I lost something real important. | 我丢了件很重要的东西 |
[05:20] | You know what I do when I lose something? | 你知道我丢东西后怎么办吗? |
[05:22] | I yell real loud until I find it. | 扯着嗓子吼 一直到我找着它 |
[05:24] | – So what is it that you lost? – Pants. | – 你丢啥了? – 裤子 |
[05:26] | Pants!Pants!Pants!Pants!Pants!Pants! | 裤子!裤子!裤子!裤子!裤子! |
[05:31] | How ’bout the sean johns? | 这件Sean Johns行吗? |
[05:32] | Were you chafing again,tray? | 皮炎又犯了吗 Tray? |
[05:34] | I don’t think that’s gonna help me find mr.Donaghy’s pants. | 我觉得这样可没法帮我 找回Donaghy先生的那条裤子 |
[05:37] | Well,did you retrace your steps? | 你检查过路过的地方吗? |
[05:39] | Or go back to the drycleaners? | 干洗店呢? |
[05:40] | Yes,obvious twins. | 当然了 很显然双胞胎 |
[05:42] | And I tried looking in the last place you’d ever expect. | 所有你们能想到的地方都找过了 |
[05:44] | And,no,mr.Donaghy’s pants are not in the ladies’ room at that laser tag place on 12th avenue. | 包括12大道上激光射击的女厕所里 也没有找到 |
[05:50] | It’s no use. | 没用的 |
[05:51] | I’m just gonna have to replace ’em. | 我只能赔他一条新的了 |
[05:53] | But where am i ever gonna get $2,500? | 可是我该上哪儿去弄到2500美元呢? |
[05:55] | Well,why don’t you just do like I do and sell your autograph at the car show? | 你可以学我 在车展上卖自己的签名 |
[06:02] | * What the world needs now is love * | |
[06:07] | * sweet love it’s the only thing that * | |
[06:12] | * there’s just too little of * | |
[06:16] | * what the world needs now * | |
[06:32] | What the what? | 有没有搞错? |
[06:41] | IF YOU SEE SOMETHING,SAY SOMETHING | 如果你看到什么异常 说出来 |
[06:49] | IF YOU SUSPECT ANYTHING,DO EVERYTHING | 如果你察觉到什么异常 站出来 |
[06:58] | WE DON’T POISON THE WORLD.TERRORISTS DO. | 我们没有毒害世界 恐怖分子才那么做 |
[07:09] | Thank you for an incredible night. | 谢谢 昨晚真是太棒了 |
[07:10] | Really? Did you have a good time? | 真的?你玩得尽兴么? |
[07:12] | ‘Cause I really did. | 我很尽兴 |
[07:13] | Unbelievably good. | 好极了 |
[07:14] | And thank you for letting me try the thing I tried. I’M… | 还有 谢谢你让我试了下那个… |
[07:17] | sorry I dropped you. | 抱歉摔到你了 |
[07:18] | Oh,no,it was great. | 没关系 那很棒 |
[07:20] | I mean,who knew that ottoman had wheels,right? | 再说 谁知道长椅底下有轮子呢? |
[07:24] | Well,I gotta get to work. | 好了 我该去工作了 |
[07:32] | Uh,when can i see you again? | 什么时候能再见到你? |
[07:35] | Anytime. You name it. | 随时都可以 |
[07:40] | congressman cunningham,it is a pleasure to have you on our program. | Cunningham议员 很高兴请到你上节目 |
[07:43] | Hi,dan. Thank you for having me. | Dan 你好 很高兴来这里 |
[07:45] | Celeste cunningham. | |
[07:47] | C.C. | |
[07:50] | You didn’t tell me you’re a congresswoman! | 你怎么没告诉我你是议员! |
[07:52] | I just ended my first year. | 我才刚当上一年 |
[07:55] | but also on some of your constituents. | |
[07:57] | “D”? | 民主党? |
[07:59] | Vermont? | 佛蒙特州?(激进的州) |
[08:00] | Big business is out to get us again. | 大公司又重新开始危害我们了 |
[08:02] | The sheinhardt wig company has dumped | Sheinhardt假发公司向Chickotagua河里 |
[08:04] | thousands of gallons of auburn fantasy dye #260 into the chickotagua river, | 倾倒了上万加仑的260号褐色染料 |
[08:09] | turning the children of chickotagua orange. | 导致那里的孩子们都变成橙色的了 |
[08:12] | And I will not rest until this company | 除非Sheinhardt 假发和它的子公司 |
[08:14] | and all of its subsidiaries are held financially responsible! | 受到应有的处罚 否则我是不会罢休的 |
[08:19] | Why do you have this? | 为什么你有这东西? |
[08:20] | I run a sheinhardt wig subsidiary called nbc. | 我是Sheinhardt假发的子公司 全国广播公司的管理层 |
[08:23] | Oh,my god. | 老天 |
[08:25] | You’re jack donaghy? | 你就是Jack Donaghy? |
[08:26] | What were you even doing at that party last night? | 你昨晚在那派对上干嘛? |
[08:29] | Oh,my god. This was a mistake. | 上帝 这实在太离谱了 |
[08:31] | Forget about what I said. I can never be seen with you again. | 咱们不能再见面了 |
[08:33] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[08:34] | We have to pretend that this never happened. | 我们得假装这一切都没发生过 |
[08:36] | Yeah,I have to get out of here. | 对 我得走了 |
[08:39] | Damn it,the worst part is… | 见鬼 |
[08:41] | I really liked you a lot. | 其实我挺喜欢你的 |
[08:49] | I gave her the ottoman,and she walked out. | 我给了她”长椅式” 她却离开了我 |
[08:53] | Sir,I typed up that letter. | 我把那封信打出来了 |
[08:54] | Hey,uh… | 嘿 呃… |
[08:55] | what do you need,lemon? | 什么事 Lemon? |
[08:57] | Nothing,I just,uh… | 没什么 |
[08:59] | it can wait. | 我可以等一会 |
[09:00] | Lemon,there’s nothing you could say to me that you can’t say in front of jonathan. | Lemon 任何事情都可以 当着Jonathan的面说的 |
[09:04] | I think my middle eastern neighbor is a terrorist,and I don’t know what to do. | 我觉得我邻居中东人是恐怖分子 我该怎么办 |
[09:07] | That’s ridiculous,lemon. | 太荒谬了 Lemon |
[09:08] | Some of our greatest patriots have been of middle eastern descent. | 有不少伟大的爱国者 都是中东人的后代 |
[09:11] | And I’m appalled to hear you engage in racial profiling like that. | 你竟然牵扯到种族歧视的事情中去 真让我心寒 |
[09:19] | I’m kidding. | 刚刚在开玩笑 |
[09:19] | Be an american–call it in. | 你应该报告当局 |
[09:21] | This is the number of a friend of mine in a very high-level position at homeland security. | 我给你个朋友的号码 他是国土安全部的高官 |
[09:24] | Oh,no,not– now I don’t know. | 不不 不是现在 我不确定 |
[09:26] | Maybe I’m just being paranoid. | 也许是我的妄想症在作怪 |
[09:27] | If a bleeding heart liberal like you has any suspicions… | 要是你这样的左派人有所怀疑 |
[09:30] | I know,right? | 我知道 |
[09:34] | Nice ring tone,jack. | 铃声很不错 Jack |
[09:35] | That’s not my ring tone. | 不是我的电话铃 |
[09:36] | I hate that san francisco sound. | 我对这旧金山铃声深恶痛绝 |
[09:38] | How am I calling myself? | 我怎么会自己给自己打电话的? |
[09:41] | This isn’t even my phone. | 这根本不是我的手机 |
[09:43] | – Jack? – C.C.? | |
[09:44] | I think I have your phone. | 我想我拿了你的手机 |
[09:46] | Yeah,you must have grabbed it by accident. | 是的 你肯定不小心拿错了 |
[09:49] | After our night of doing it. | 在我们做了那事以后 |
[09:52] | Take the freight elevator to the sixth floor,and I’ll be right down. | 搭货梯到6楼 我在那儿等你 |
[09:56] | are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[09:57] | Well,last night I… | 昨晚 我… |
[10:00] | never mind. | 没什么 |
[10:00] | These verizon wireless phones are just so popular. | 这些Verizon手机实在很流行 |
[10:03] | I accidentally grabbed one belonging to an acquaintance. | 我不小心错拿了个熟人的手机 |
[10:06] | Well,sure,’cause that verizon wireless service is just unbeatable. | 当然 Verizon的信号可是一流的 |
[10:09] | I mean,if I saw a phone like that on tv, | 我要是在电视上看到那手机 |
[10:11] | I would be like,”where is my nearest retailer so I can…get one?” | 我都会想 “最近的零售商在哪儿 我也要去买一部” |
[10:15] | Can we have our money now? | 可以给广告费了吗? |
[10:18] | Come on… big money. | 来吧 大数目 |
[10:26] | This ketchup expired two years ago. | 这瓶番茄酱2年前就过期了 |
[10:28] | Dude,how much would I have to pay you to eat this whole bottle? | 伙计 我要是把这瓶都吃了你给多少钱? |
[10:31] | Honestly? | – 老实说? 1000美元 – 400块 |
[10:43] | I got all the way to harlem when I heard wagner coming from my phone. | 去哈莱姆路上听到手机里的瓦格纳铃声 |
[10:46] | Harlem? | 哈莱姆? |
[10:47] | I’m working out of the clinton offices for a few weeks. | 我几周前就不在克林顿那儿干了 |
[10:49] | I’m helping hillary retool her universal health care platform. | 我在帮希拉里重组全民医保平台 |
[10:52] | God,I wanna kiss you on the mouth to stop you from saying such ridiculous things. | 老天 我想用我的吻堵住你的嘴 让你别再说这些可笑的东西了 |
[10:56] | Here’s your phone. | 你的手机 |
[10:57] | Obviously,we can never be seen together again. | 显然 我们不能再见面了 |
[10:59] | Obviously–I’m up for the chairmanship,and I don’t wanna risk that. | 是的 作为主席候选人 我不能冒险 |
[11:02] | They give you a helicopter,you know. | 他们会你一架直升机 |
[11:03] | What about me? | 那我呢? |
[11:04] | How can I look those little orange children in the eye? | 我怎么能眼睁睁看着那些橙色的小孩 而坐视不理? |
[11:06] | They have no other documented health problems,you know. | 要知道 他们没有其他健康问题 |
[11:09] | They’re orange! | 他们是橙色的了! |
[11:11] | This is why I got into politics– | 就因为这样我从政了– |
[11:12] | to stop big companies from hurting the little guy. | 阻止大公司去伤害这些小家伙 |
[11:15] | What happened to you that made you this way? | 什么事让你变成这样的? |
[11:18] | In 1998,I got shot in the face by my neighbor’s dog. | 1998年 我被邻居家的狗射中脸 |
[11:21] | Oh,C.C.,I’m so– wait,what? | 噢 C.C. 我真是太– 等等 什么? |
[11:24] | My neighbor had a riverton hunting rifle with a faulty trigger safety. | 我邻居有把Riverton猎枪 那枪保险栓有问题 |
[11:28] | One day,his jack russell terrier started chewing the area, | 有天 他的杰克罗素梗开始咬那地方 |
[11:30] | the gun went off,and shot me in the face. | 枪走火了 射中了我的脸 |
[11:32] | No. | 不 |
[11:34] | A terrier? | 一只狗? |
[11:35] | So I did what was right: I sued riverton,my neighbor,and the dog. | 所以我做了我该做的: 起诉Riverton公司 我邻居 还有那条狗 |
[11:38] | C.C.,I’m so sorry. | C.C. 我很遗憾 |
[11:40] | Well,don’t be. | 那倒大可不必 |
[11:41] | After six reconstructive surgeries, I’m much better-looking now than I used to be. | 6次面部重建整形手术后 我现在比以前好看多了 |
[11:44] | Plus,they made a lifetime movie about me. | 另外 他们还做了档关于我的影片 |
[11:46] | tonight on lifetime,candace van der shark stars as celeste cunningham | 今晚Candace van der Shark 饰演Cleste Cunningham |
[11:50] | A dog took my face and gave me a better face to change the world: | 一条狗夺走了我的容貌 我被赐予更美丽的容颜去改变世界 |
[11:55] | The celeste cunningham story | Celeste Cunningham的故事 |
[11:57] | You know,I thought you made love like an ugly girl. | 我早觉得你做爱像个丑女孩一样 |
[11:59] | So present,so grateful. | 那么慷慨大方 那么感激涕零 |
[12:25] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[12:26] | Nobody. | 谁也不是 |
[12:27] | Don’t lie to me,jack. | 别骗我 Jack |
[12:28] | I’ve had plenty of women mad at me the morning after. | 一夜过后都有很多女人对我大发脾气 |
[12:31] | Just don’t let her light your sneakers on fire in the bathtub. | 就因为没让她在浴缸里烧你的鞋子 |
[12:34] | Oh,she would never do that,tracy. | 她可不会那么干的 Tracy |
[12:36] | She’s a very special woman. | 她是个很特别的女人 |
[12:37] | So then what’s the problem? | 那还有什么问题呢? |
[12:39] | Well,we’re just on opposite sides of a feud. | 我们只是身处不同阵营 |
[12:41] | Oh,I get it: Romeo and juliet. | 噢 我懂了: 罗密欧和朱丽叶 |
[12:44] | Capulets and romulans. | 卡普莱特家族和蒙塔格家族 |
[12:45] | Mm-hmm,I’ve been there. | 嗯哼 我也经历过 |
[12:47] | I’m black,she’s white. | 我是黑人 她是白人 |
[12:48] | I’m black,she’s light-skinned black. | 我是黑人 她是浅黑肤色 |
[12:50] | I’m black,she’s 17. | 我是黑人 她17岁 |
[12:52] | Hey,listen,if she’s your soul mate,you go for it. | 嘿 听着 要是她是你的另一半 就去争取 |
[12:56] | Tracy,I don’t believe in soul mates. | Tracy 我不信什么另一半的鬼话 |
[12:57] | I worked too hard to get where I am to sacrifice it for some woman. | 我拼了命混到现在的位子 让我为了女人放弃一切可不行 |
[13:00] | I don’t care if she is beautiful,brilliant, | 我不管她是不是漂亮 聪明 |
[13:03] | and she does it like her dad’s a minister. | 她在床上就好像她老爸是牧师 |
[13:09] | Sir,that was impressive! | 先生 你真是太NB了 |
[13:12] | My feet are puffed up real bad. | 我感觉脚都肿了 |
[13:14] | Dude,let us give you the rest of the money for donaghy’s pants. | 伙计 让我们凑剩下的钱来裤子吧 |
[13:18] | No,mr.Rossitano. | 不 Rossitano先生 |
[13:19] | We parcells are neither wealthy nor circumcised,but we are proud. | 我们Parcells家一没钱二没势 但我们有尊严 |
[13:24] | I have to earn that money. | 我得自己去挣钱 |
[13:26] | All right,I got a job for you. | 那行 我有份活给你干 |
[13:28] | Every night after dinner,lutz falls asleep on the couch in our office. | 每天晚饭后 Lutz在我们办公室的沙发睡觉… |
[13:42] | Can I help you? | 有何贵干? |
[13:44] | Pete!Pete! | |
[13:46] | Pete! | |
[13:48] | Raheem! | |
[13:50] | Ready to go? | 准备出发了? |
[13:50] | – You guys are going out? – Yeah. | – 你们要出去? – 是的 |
[13:52] | My buddy,raheem,invited me out with him to celebrate. | 我兄弟 Raheem 请我跟他一起庆祝 |
[13:56] | He just completed some big project he’s been working on. | 他刚完成一项艰巨任务 |
[13:58] | Soon everyone will know the name raheem haddad. | 很快 大家都会铭记 Raheem Haddad这个名字 |
[14:24] | Hi,I’m not sure,but– | 你好 我不敢确定 但是— |
[14:25] | who is he,and where can we find him? | 他叫什么? 我们能在哪儿找到他? |
[14:31] | Hey,C.C. | 嘿 C.C. |
[14:33] | We’re having a barbecue tonight. You’re welcome to come. | 今晚我们家要搞烧烤 你也来吧 |
[14:35] | Thanks. Maybe I will. | 谢谢 我会去的 |
[14:39] | Get the gun away from the dog. | 把枪从那狗边上拿开 |
[14:41] | Hey,hon,have you seen my hunting rifle? | 亲爱的 看到我的猎枪了没? |
[14:43] | Last time I saw it… the dog had it. | 最后一次见到它是在… 狗狗在玩 |
[14:46] | What is wrong with you people? | 你们这些人有什么毛病? |
[14:51] | I’m going to get into politics! | 我要走从政之路 |
[15:13] | Got him! | 抓住他了! |
[15:23] | Ape attack! | 猿人袭击! |
[15:24] | Ape attack. | 猿人袭击! |
[15:25] | Smarts! | |
[15:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[15:29] | Okay,that went too far. | 好吧 这有点过了 |
[15:31] | I still need $700. | 我还差700块 |
[15:33] | What’s next? | 接下来干吗? |
[15:37] | You know that old lady in accounting… | 你知道会计部的那个老女人? |
[15:39] | who thinks you’re her husband who died in the war? | 她觉得你是她死于战乱的丈夫 |
[15:42] | What about her? | 她怎么样? |
[15:46] | I do believe in destiny. | 我非常相信命运 |
[15:48] | And I know that i should hate you,but I can’T. | 我知道我该恨你 但我做不到 |
[15:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:52] | And I don’t care what people say. | 我不在乎风言风语 |
[15:53] | We were meant to be in each other’s lives. | 我们本应该在一起 |
[16:00] | You’re right,C.C. | 你说得对 C.C. |
[16:06] | Some dudes took raheem last night. | 有人昨晚把Raheem抓走了 |
[16:09] | sounds like an american hero saw something and said something. | 听上去像有个美国英雄的正义之举 |
[16:13] | Elizabeth lemon,I can’t believe you did that. | Elizabeth Lemon 真不敢相信是你干的 |
[16:15] | Raheem is a good guy! | Raheem是个好人 |
[16:17] | You seem to be defending raheem an awful lot. | 你貌似替Raheem说了太多好话 |
[16:19] | I’d hate to have to make another phone call. | 我可不想再打一通电话 |
[16:21] | No,we’re cool. | 不 我们之间没问题 |
[16:22] | Uh,I renounce raheem. | 我跟Raheem绝交 |
[16:24] | Raheem’s a bad guy. | Raheem是个坏蛋 |
[16:26] | Usa number one! | 美国无敌天下 |
[16:30] | Tracy,I need your help. | Tracy 我需要你的帮助 |
[16:32] | I’ve gotta go somewhere,and I can’t be seen,and cabs don’t go there. | 我要去一个地方 别人看不见 出租车到不了 |
[16:34] | Sure,where is it? | 当然 去哪里? |
[16:36] | Clinton’s office in harlem. | 哈莱姆的克林顿办公室 |
[16:38] | I know where that building is. | 我知道那地方在哪里 |
[16:39] | I get my jamaican meat pies there. | 我在那儿买牙买加肉馅饼 |
[16:43] | Finally,my scalp rx. | 我的香波终于来了 |
[16:46] | I know you are in the media.Please get this in the right hands.Raheem | 我知道你在电视台工作 请把这个送到负责人手里 Raheem |
[16:49] | Oh,my god. | 哦 老天爷 |
[16:56] | I am raheem haddad. | 我叫Raheem Haddad |
[16:58] | And this is my brother hakim. | 这是我弟弟Hakim |
[17:00] | And these are the reasons you should choose us to be the next contestants on the amazing race! | 下面是你们得选我们做”急速前进” 下期参赛者的原因 急速前进:哥伦比亚广播公司的环游世界 真人秀节目 |
[17:06] | Amazing what? | 急速什么? |
[17:07] | THE AMAZING RACE**** | 急速前进 试镜录影 |
[17:12] | We love to travel. | 我们热爱旅行 |
[17:14] | Look at all the places we have been: | 看看我们都去过哪里: |
[17:16] | Toronto,munich,london,the hoover dam,the cleve. | 多伦多 慕尼黑 伦敦 胡佛水坝 克里夫 |
[17:22] | Oh,boy. | 噢 该死 |
[17:24] | we are in good shape for the road blocks and detours. | 我们身体很好 足以应对节目中的”路障”和”岔道” |
[17:28] | Come on,go! | 来啊 冲啊 |
[17:29] | Oh,no,oh,no. | 噢 不 噢 不 |
[17:30] | we love america! | 我们爱美国 |
[17:34] | Oh,no. | 噢 不 |
[17:36] | Oh,no. | 噢 不 |
[17:40] | jonathan… | |
[17:41] | I purchased a replacement pair of mr.Donaghy’s pants. | 我买了条裤子来赔Donaghy先生的裤子 |
[17:46] | You must love him as much as I do. | 你一定跟我一样爱他 |
[18:04] | C.C.,Look out the window onto 125th street. | C.C. 从窗口往125号大街上看 |
[18:09] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[18:10] | I know I shouldn’T. I can’t help myself. | 我知道我不该来 我情不自禁 |
[18:12] | I wanna be with you! | 我想跟你在一起 |
[18:13] | Tell her you want your privates and her privates to do a high-five. | 跟她说你想跟她共赴云雨 |
[18:16] | Okay,tray,I got this. | 好吧 Tray 我一个人可以 |
[18:17] | Jack,we hardly know each other. | Jack 我们不了解对方 |
[18:19] | This could be career suicide for both of us,and you know it! | 这会毁了我们的事业 你知道的! |
[18:22] | I don’t care anymore. | 我一点也不在乎了 |
[18:23] | I saw your movie– what you said to that dog about soul mates. | 我看了你的电影– 你跟那条狗谈了生命中的另一半 |
[18:26] | I think I might be the dog. | 我想我可能是那条狗 |
[18:28] | Tell her her butt look like a apple and you wanna take a bite. | 跟她说她屁股像个苹果 你想咬一口 |
[18:32] | Buzz me in,okay? | 让我进去 好吗? |
[18:34] | Tell her she got some tig ol’ biddies like the dallas cowboy cheerleaders. | 跟她说她咪咪像达拉斯拉拉队员一样 |
[18:37] | Tell her you want her to donate her body to science,and you science. | 告诉她 你是锄禾 她是当午 |
[18:40] | Tell her,jack! | 跟她说 Jack! |
[18:43] | I’ve been going crazy these last few days,thinking about our night together. | 我这些天发疯了似的在想我们那晚的事 |
[18:46] | How you wanted to brush my hair as foreplay. | 你给我梳头来做前戏 |
[18:49] | How you made me that western omelet at 4:00 A.M. | 你早上4点给我做西式煎蛋卷 |
[18:52] | I never met anyone like you,jack. | 我从没遇到过你这样的人 Jack |
[18:54] | Be with me,C.C. | 跟我在一起 C.C. |
[18:55] | We’ll ignore our differences till the sex goes bad,then we’ll… | 忽视我们的阵营 直到性生活了无生趣 然后我们就… |
[18:59] | walk away bitter and angry. | 带着苦涩和怒火转身离去 |
[19:02] | Nobody can know we’re together. | 不能让人知道我们在一起 |
[19:03] | Not even your friend tracy jordan out there. | 即使是你朋友Tracy Jordan也不行 |
[19:05] | I don’t think you have to worry about tracy. | 我觉得你没对Tracy什么好担心的 |
[19:07] | Stop eatin’ people’s old french fries,pigeon. Have some self-respect. | 别吃别人扔掉的炸薯条 鸽子 有点自尊好不好 |
[19:11] | Don’t you know you can fly? | 难道你不知道你能飞吗? |
[19:17] | I don’T… | 我不… |
[19:18] | I’ve never had a secret affair before. | 我之前从来没有地下情人 |
[19:25] | What do you say we go find a spot and defile this place? | 你说我们去找个地方亵渎下这里如何? |
[19:39] | Raheem. Hey,buddy! | Raheem 嘿 伙计 |
[19:42] | Where ya been all week? | 你这一周都到哪儿去了? |
[19:43] | They put electrodes on my testicles,liz. | 他们朝我蛋蛋上放电 Liz |
[19:46] | Who did? | 谁干的? |
[19:47] | Oh,you… remembered my name. | 噢 你还记得我的名字 |
[19:50] | America’s government shocked my nuts. | 美国政府电击了我的老二 |
[19:53] | No,I’m pretty sure they’re not allowed to do that type of thing. | 不 我很肯定他们没权干那种事 |
[19:56] | They say,”raheem…why you no shake hands?” | 他们说 “Raheem…你为什么不肯握手?” |
[19:59] | I say,”because I don’t want sickness before amazing race.” | 我说 “我不想在参加急速前进之前生病” |
[20:02] | They say,”raheem,why all the trips to the airport?” | 他们说 “Raheem 机场之旅是怎么回事?” |
[20:04] | I say,”because I’m practicing for the amazing race!” | 我说 “因为我在为参加急速前进练习” |
[20:07] | And then,”zzt!Zzt!” In my underpanties! | 然后就 “��! ��!” 往我裤子里放电! |
[20:09] | Do you have any idea who… turned you in? | 你知道是谁告发你的吗? |
[20:13] | No… | 不… |
[20:14] | but I am just so angry now. | 但我现在太愤怒了 |
[20:17] | I have so much anger inside. | 我满腔怒火 |
[20:19] | I want to do something spectacular with it. | 我要做些惊人之举 |
[20:27] | Northrax. | 裸疽 |
[20:29] | Hey! I made waffles. | 嘿! 我做了华夫饼 |
[20:31] | – thank god. – Yeah. | – 谢天谢地 – 耶 |