时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | It is with great pleasure I would like to announce that | 我荣幸的向各位宣布 |
[00:07] | the recipient of this year’s prestigious | 公司年度 |
[00:08] | ge follohip award is none other than our very own. | 最佳随和奖获得者 授于 |
[00:13] | liz lemon. | |
[00:16] | Wait,how could liz win a fellowship award? | 等等 Liz也能得随和奖? |
[00:17] | She doesn’t like people. | 她连人都不喜欢 |
[00:19] | No,followship. | 最佳随和奖 |
[00:20] | Presented annually to the woman. | 是为了表彰 |
[00:22] | sorry,person,who best exemplifies a foller. | 最言听计从女士 抱歉 无论男女 |
[00:26] | I’m not a follower. | 我可不是什么随从 |
[00:27] | It also comes with ten grand. | 奖金一万 |
[00:29] | I accept this proudly on behalf of followers everywhere. | 我代表全天下随从接受这项荣誉 |
[00:32] | When I think of the free. | 想起一年前 |
[00:33] | spirited liz lemon I met just one year ago. | 那个高呼自由精神的Liz |
[00:35] | So resistant to product integration,cross. | 经过重重磨练 超越精神的极限 |
[00:39] | It pleases me to see how well she’s learned to follow. | 我欣慰的看到她现在学会听话了 |
[00:42] | Uh,is this because of that ge sketch? | 这是因为那个通用公司短剧吗? |
[00:45] | He has a microwave for a head! | 他的头是个微波炉 |
[00:47] | But it’s such an excellent ge microwave. | 这可是一级棒通用牌微波炉 |
[00:50] | You said i didn’t have a choice. | 你说我没得选 |
[00:51] | So what are you gonna do with your money,put it into a 401k? | 你准备怎么花奖金 缴养老保险? |
[00:54] | Yeah,I gotta get one of those. | 这算一个 |
[00:55] | What? | 什么? |
[00:57] | Where do you invest your mo ms. | 你要把钱花在哪? |
[00:58] | -*** | -*** – 我都有一万二的存款了 – 你是移民? |
[01:05] | ***I can’t believe how fast you lost the weight. | 真不敢相信你这么快就减肥成功了 |
[01:08] | If I can’t be monique fat,I have to be teri hatcher thin. | 既然胖不到莫尼克的级别 就得瘦成泰瑞海切尔的标准 |
[01:11] | Either way,you’re laughin’. | 二选一 笑什么 |
[01:16] | My uniform! | 我的制服 |
[01:18] | Let me get that off. | 我帮你擦掉 |
[01:19] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[01:22] | It just needs a little bit of water. | 沾点水就行 |
[01:27] | Oh,god,it hurts! | 天哪 着火了 |
[01:43] | 30 Rock Season 2 Episode 4 | 我为喜剧狂 |
[01:49] | You’re honestly telling me you don’t know who rosemary howard is. | 你竟然不知Rosemary Howard是什么人 |
[01:52] | Is she one of the ladies who tried to shoot gerald ford? | 企图刺杀福特总统的那个? |
[01:54] | No!She’s the first female writer for laugh.in. | 她是第一位滑稽短剧女编剧 |
[01:57] | She wrote all the political stuff for donnie and marie. | Donnie&Marie这部剧里面 所有的政治笑话都是她所写 |
[02:01] | I grew up idolizing her comedy. | 我从小就崇拜她的喜剧 |
[02:04] | Pardon me. | 请原谅 |
[02:06] | Pardon me.Pardon me! | 请原谅 请原谅 |
[02:08] | Pardon you? | 原谅你? |
[02:09] | You were already pardoned! | 你已经被原谅了(政治赦免) |
[02:13] | It’s funny ’cause it’s true. | 很好笑 因为是真的 |
[02:17] | Hi,I don’t wanna sound | 我不想表现的像个疯狂粉丝 |
[02:19] | but Iam obsessed with everything you have ever done. | 但你所有的作品都让我深深着迷 |
[02:21] | And I used to make my friends act out your skits the next day. | 我还曾逼朋友模仿你的滑稽短剧 |
[02:25] | When I say my friends,I mean my fisher price. | 其实朋友就是我的费雪玩具 |
[02:27] | my friend dolls. | 玩偶朋友 |
[02:28] | Because I didn’t have a lot of friends. | 因为我没那么多朋友 |
[02:31] | Oh,boy.*** | 老天 我还没闭嘴? |
[02:32] | You’re gonna kill me,aren’t you? | 你准备要我的命 是不是 |
[02:34] | No,that’s. | 怎么会 只是… |
[02:36] | Oh,you are great! | 你太伟大了 |
[02:37] | I grew up wanting to be you. | 我从小就想成为您 |
[02:40] | I grew up wanting to be samantha stevens on bewitched. | 我小时候倒是想当家有仙妻里的萨曼莎 |
[02:43] | Closest I got was being married to a gay guy for two years. | 最像她的时候 我嫁给了个同志两年 |
[02:48] | Oh,thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[02:50] | Um,you are my heroine. | 你就是我的海洛因 (一词多义:女英雄) |
[02:52] | And by heroine,I mean lady hero. | 这里的海洛因 当然指的是女英雄 |
[02:54] | I don’t wanna inject you and listen to jazz. | 我可不想边听爵士乐边”吸你” |
[02:56] | Good lord. | 上帝啊 |
[02:57] | – Are you hungry? – Always. | – 你饿了吗? – 从没饱过 |
[02:59] | Well,I’m gonna let you take me to lunch later and get all this out of your system. | 等会请我吃个饭 你把话从匣子里都倒出来 |
[03:03] | That would be great. | 那再好不过了 |
[03:05] | I would love that. | 我一百个愿意 |
[03:06] | But you’re supposed to take me hat shopping. | 你答应陪我买帽子的 |
[03:09] | Hey jack! | |
[03:10] | Could you hold on a second? | 能等一下吗? |
[03:12] | If you desecrate something,is that bad? | 如果你亵渎什么 是不是很糟? |
[03:14] | Tracy,what happened now? | Tracy 出什么事了? |
[03:15] | I doubt if anybody noticed. | 怀疑所有人都没注意我 |
[03:18] | Who brought stars and bright stars | 谁为盛会 |
[03:22] | to the party last night | 点燃星月 |
[03:28] | for the rascals we fought | 与敌人的战斗 |
[03:32] | who wouldhave ever known there was so many words? | 谁会在乎那歌有多少词? |
[03:34] | It was like a mos def cd. | 就像茅斯・达夫的唱片 |
[03:36] | Tracy,it’s all right. | Tracy 没事的 |
[03:37] | You’re a star,you can do whatever you want to. | 你是明星 想干嘛就干嘛 |
[03:39] | That’s your job. | 那就是你的工作 |
[03:41] | It’s our job to make it go away. | 我们的工作是解决掉这些麻烦事 |
[03:43] | I love this country. | 我爱死这国家了 |
[03:44] | You go forth and be crazy. | 你接着疯狂吧 |
[03:46] | I think I can manage that. | 没问题 |
[03:47] | You do anything you wanna do. | 随便怎么疯都行 |
[03:49] | Except no dog fighting,okay? | 除了斗狗 好吗? |
[03:50] | That seems to be the one thing that’s off limits these days. | 这是这段时间唯一禁播的节目 |
[03:59] | What’s on your mind,tray? | 在想什么 Tray? |
[04:01] | You’ve been curiously quiet for 20 minutes. | 你已经异常的安静了20分钟 |
[04:03] | We gotta start doing dog fights. | 我们要做斗狗节目 |
[04:05] | Dog fighting? | 斗狗? |
[04:06] | I know it’s repulsive and hideous. | 我知道这令人反感又丑恶 |
[04:09] | But it’s the only thing jack donaghy told me I cannot do. | 但这是唯一Jack Donaghy不准我干的 |
[04:12] | So I gotta do it!Understand? | 所以我偏要做 懂吗? |
[04:14] | No no no no no no no! | 不行 不行 不行 |
[04:16] | Dog fighting is the most disgusting,vile thing a human being can do. | 斗狗是世上最恶心最暴力的事情 |
[04:19] | You cannot do it! | 你不能那么做 |
[04:21] | Dog fighting it is. | 决定了 斗狗 |
[04:23] | Make it happen. | 开始准备 |
[04:26] | Man,this is phil spector’s entourage all over again. | 老天 斯佩克特事件再次上演 |
[04:32] | And his foot lingered. | 他独自在徘徊 |
[04:34] | Ah,that is such an upsetting story. | 真是个伤感的故事 |
[04:36] | I’ll never watch happy days the same way again. | 我再也不那么看卡通<动员令>了 |
[04:39] | But you know,I miss live tv. | 我怀念电视直播 |
[04:40] | It’s like sex,you know? | 就像性爱一样 |
[04:42] | It’s almost better when everything goes horribly wrong. | 山穷水尽时总会有柳暗花明 |
[04:48] | Well,you know,we do hire guest writers every now and then. | 我们偶尔会请嘉宾编剧 |
[04:51] | I mean,I don’t know if that’S. | 我是说 你有没有 |
[04:52] | something you would ever be interested in. | 有没有兴趣 |
[04:54] | That’d be great. | 很好啊 |
[04:55] | God,I haven’t been in that building in so long. | 我很久没进过那幢大厦了 |
[04:58] | Does everyone still do blow in joe garagiola’s office? | 大伙还在Garagiola的办公室吸吗 |
[05:02] | Which one is blow again?Is that cocaine? | 吸什么? 可卡因? |
[05:06] | Hello?Where’s the head page? | 请我 管理员在哪? |
[05:17] | You may enter. | 准许进入 |
[05:20] | You’re a machine. | 你是机器人 |
[05:22] | No,I wish. | 不 我倒是想 |
[05:24] | This is a prop from the classic nbc series supercomputer. | 这是NBC超级经典计算机的主体部分 |
[05:28] | 1975 to 1975. | 1975年到1975年 |
[05:31] | Look,you obviously know who I am. | 你应该知道我是谁 |
[05:33] | But what you don’t know is that I accidentally damaged kenneth parcell’s page jacket and. | 但你不知道我不小心烧了 Kenneth Parcell的制服 |
[05:37] | Really? | 真的? |
[05:38] | Mr. Perfect,Mr. Jesus loves me parcell finally messed up? | 上帝的完美宠儿Parcell终于闯祸了? |
[05:42] | Do you know how long i’ve been waiting to transfer that thumbhead to cnbc in paramus,new jersey? | 你可知我想把他弄去新泽西CNBC想了多久 |
[05:47] | But you can’t transfer someone without a demerit. | 但是没有失误就没办法调动 |
[05:49] | – But now. – oh,boy. | – 可现在 – 老天 |
[05:50] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们这么做 |
[05:52] | You’ve probably never seen breasts before. | 你可能从未见过女人胸部 |
[05:55] | So I’m gonna lean over this desk,and you’re gonna give me a new page jacket. | 我向书桌靠拢 换你一件新制服 |
[06:00] | Please,I breast fed ’til I was 11. | 拜托 我11岁还在吃母奶 |
[06:02] | So I’ve forgotten more about a woman’s chest than you’ll ever know. | 印象比你还深刻 |
[06:06] | But.I’m on tv. | 我可是明星 |
[06:08] | I said,”good day. | 我说 再见 |
[06:10] | ” No,you didn’T. | 你没说 |
[06:11] | Well,I meant to. | 正准备说 |
[06:13] | Kenneth parcell is finished. | Kenneth Parcell死定了 |
[06:15] | Finished! | 死定了 |
[06:20] | All right,what’s in the news this week,everybody? | 本周有什么新闻? |
[06:23] | Any ideas? | 有没有想法? |
[06:24] | I have an idea. | 我有个 |
[06:25] | We open on a new orleans abortion clinic. | 新奥尔良开一间堕胎诊所 |
[06:28] | A beautiful mulatto. | 一个美丽的混血儿 |
[06:30] | uh,I don’t think we’re allowed to use any of those words. | 我们好像不能使用这类词语 |
[06:32] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[06:33] | It’s live television. | 这是现场节目啊 |
[06:35] | I mean,we used to say And . | 我以前说过 |
[06:38] | no,you didn’T. | 你才没有 |
[06:40] | -Did you? -We did.We pushed the envelope. | – 真的? – 真的 我们全力以赴 |
[06:42] | Remember. | 记得吗 |
[06:43] | the mailbox sketch that shocked america? | 震惊全美的邮箱短剧? |
[06:47] | There’s nothing wrong here. | 一切正常 |
[06:53] | Don’t you get it? | 还没懂吗? |
[06:55] | The mailbox was haldeman. | 那邮箱就是讽刺尼克松的参谋哈尔德曼 |
[06:58] | Is that a person who lived? | 那是现实人物? |
[07:01] | What about race? | 种族怎么样? |
[07:02] | I mean,I say that is the last taboo. | 这是终极禁忌 |
[07:05] | We get josh in blackface,right? | 我们让Josh演黑人 |
[07:07] | And then we get tracy to call him a ! | 然后让Tracy喊他 |
[07:12] | I’d watch that. | 值得一看 |
[07:13] | No no,you can’t do race stuff on tv.It’s too sensitive. | 种族节目不能上电视 太敏感了 |
[07:17] | We would have done that on the mandrell sisters! | (曼�越忝�)里早就演过了 |
[07:20] | Look,I want the show to be edgy too. | 我也想节目有创意 |
[07:22] | I mean,but my boss,jack donaghy. | 但是我老板 Jack Donaghy |
[07:24] | let me talk to him. | 我去和他谈 |
[07:25] | – I am great with suits. – No,we don’t talk to him. | – 我很有说服力 – 不 我们不谈话 |
[07:29] | Liz,you’re not a cog in their machine. | Liz 你可不是他们的傀儡 |
[07:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:33] | I’m not some. | 我才不是什么 |
[07:36] | follower. | 随从 |
[07:36] | I just. | 我只是 |
[07:37] | we are very subversive on this show. | 这样也太颠覆节目传统了 |
[07:40] | Frank,what do you have this week? | Frank 你有没有什么点子? |
[07:42] | Uh,barry the humping dog is shopping for a ge washer and dryer. | 驼背狗给通用公司干洗员采购 |
[07:46] | Have not seen that before. | 前所未闻 |
[07:48] | Sharp idea. | 有创意 |
[07:52] | Yo,I got the dogs outside. | 我把狗带来了 |
[07:54] | Well,bring them in! | 快带进来 |
[07:55] | I feel sick to my stomach about dog fighting. | 我也觉得斗狗很变态 |
[07:57] | But what can you do when they tell you not to? | 但他们禁止你做的时候你又能如何? |
[08:00] | This could get ugly. | 这事越来越丑陋了 |
[08:03] | What? | 什么? |
[08:05] | No! | 不 |
[08:06] | You idiots! | 白痴 |
[08:07] | I built a dog fighting pit in my basement for this? | 我专门在地下室修的斗狗场就为了这俩? |
[08:10] | Tracy. | |
[08:12] | Can I speak with you privately? | 能和你单独谈谈吗? |
[08:19] | Tray,what’s the one thing i asked you not to do? | Tray 我唯一不让你做的是什么事? |
[08:23] | That 227 movie new jackee city? | 别看227和纽约黑街两部电影 |
[08:26] | Dog fighting! | 斗狗 |
[08:27] | What is it about your wiring that compels you to do exactly what you’re asked not to? | 你是哪不舒服非要做不让你做的事? |
[08:32] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:33] | Always been this way. | 我总是这样 |
[08:36] | Tracy,don’t play with matches! | Tracy 别玩火柴 |
[08:38] | You’re not my dad! | 你又不是我爸 |
[08:39] | Tracy,don’t stare directly at the sun.It’ll make you crazy. | Tracy 别直直盯着太阳 会发疯的 |
[08:41] | You’re not my dad. | 你又不是我爸 |
[08:42] | Tracy,you’re not going out the house dressed like that. | Tracy 别穿成那样出门 |
[08:45] | You’re not my dad. | 你又不是我爸 |
[08:47] | I’m beginning to think this has something to do with your dad. | 我相信这事你和爸爸有些关联 |
[08:49] | You’re not my dad! | 你又不是我爸 |
[08:50] | You can’t tell me what it’s about. | 你没权力对我指手画脚 |
[08:56] | Hey,props gave me a bunch of dog penises for you to look at. | 道具组让我拿这盒小狗”弟弟”给你过目 |
[08:59] | Oh,great,thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[09:01] | Liz! | |
[09:02] | Your grandmother is in jack’s office. | 你祖母正在Jack的办公室 |
[09:04] | You better do something. | 你最好采取点行动 |
[09:04] | Nana lemon?That’s weird. | Nana lemon? 怎么可能 |
[09:07] | Oh,no. | 噢 不 |
[09:08] | Rosemary. | |
[09:14] | Lemon,rosemary here was just telling me some of her fantastic sketch ideas. | Lemon 她刚和我说了些绝妙的想法 |
[09:18] | Liz,he totally gets it. | Liz 他完全懂了 |
[09:19] | He understands that what we do is far more important than what they do. | 他懂我们要做的比他们要做的重要的多 |
[09:23] | I do.I really do get it. | 是的 我完全明白了 |
[09:25] | Rosemary,thank you so very much. | Rosemary 非常感谢你 |
[09:26] | Oh,no,my pleasure. | 不 这是我的荣幸 |
[09:28] | What a pleasure.What fun catching up with you. | 是我的荣幸才对 与你谈话非常愉快 |
[09:30] | You too. | 我也很愉快 |
[09:30] | – You take care now. – You too. | – 保重 – 你也是 |
[09:34] | Fire her. | 解雇了她 |
[09:35] | And don’t ever make me talk to a woman that old again. | 还有 再也别让我和那么老的娘们谈话 |
[09:39] | I can’t fire rosemary. | 我不能解雇了Rosemary |
[09:40] | Yes,you can.It’s easy. | 你能的 举手之劳 |
[09:42] | Observe. | 看着 |
[09:43] | Jonathan,you’re fired! | Jonathan 你被解雇了 |
[09:45] | What? No! God,no! | 什么? 不 老天 不 |
[09:47] | No,I won’t fire her. It’s mean. | 我不会解雇她 这太残忍了 |
[09:50] | And I like her. And she’s right,we should be pushing the envelope. | 而且我喜欢她 她说的对 我们应该全力以赴 |
[09:54] | Oh,god. Push the envelope. | 老天啊 全力以赴 |
[09:57] | People who don’t have the guts or the brains to work inside the system. | 是那些没胆量没大脑的自欺欺人 |
[10:01] | Letter writers,radicals,howard dean. | 文学家 激进者 落选的霍华德・迪恩之流 |
[10:04] | You just don’t get her. You’re like the talking mailbox. | 你根本不理解她 你就像是个会说话的邮箱 |
[10:07] | I’m going to assume that’s a haldeman reference. In which case,I thank you. | 我把这话当作哈尔德曼式的称赞 所以 谢谢你的赞美 |
[10:10] | I got into this business to be like rosemary. To make people think. | 我做这行就是想成为Rosemary那样的人 能激发人们去思考 |
[10:14] | No. No no no,lemon. | 不 不不 Lemon |
[10:15] | You got into this business because you’re funny and you’re weird and you’re socially retarded. | 你进入这行是因为你风趣 古怪 而且是社交低能 |
[10:20] | And you also got into it because it pays well,which means you are not like rosemary; you are like me. | 当然也因为这行的薪水不菲 所以你不是Rosemary 你和我一样 |
[10:24] | No,I’m not. You are a suit. | 不 我不是 你只是个空壳而已 |
[10:26] | You feed off the creativity and hard work of other people and turn it into commercials and pie charts and triangle graphs. | 你榨取人们的创意和劳动 变成你的商业广告 饼状图 三角形图 |
[10:33] | What’s a triangle graph? | 三角形图是什么? |
[10:34] | I don’t know! It sounded real. | 鬼才知道 反正就是那么回事 |
[10:37] | -This is my show. -No,this is my show. | – 这是我的节目 – 不 它是我的 |
[10:40] | And once a week I rent it out to the good people at the erectile dysfunction companies. | 每星期 我还把它租给 性功能障碍公司里的好人 |
[10:43] | Be that as it may,rosemary is my idol. | 不管怎样 Rosemary是我的偶像 |
[10:46] | And if you wanna get rid of her,then you will fire me also. | 你解雇了她 就是解雇了我 |
[10:52] | suck it up,nerd. | 去死吧 混蛋 |
[10:54] | Oh,my god! | 天呐 |
[10:55] | Rosemary,that was such a rush standing up to jack like that. | Rosemary 你真厉害 敢对Jack说那些话 |
[10:58] | And I never would have done it if it weren’t for you. | 如果不是你 我一辈子也说不出来 |
[11:00] | I am so proud of you! | 我真为你骄傲 |
[11:02] | He heard you roar and now things are gonna change around here. | 他听到了你的呐喊 现在可要天翻地覆了 |
[11:05] | Jack says you’re both fired. | Jack说你们俩都被解雇了 |
[11:10] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[11:13] | Hey tray,whatcha doing? | Tray 你在干什么? |
[11:16] | Just some heavy thinking. | 深沉的思索 |
[11:17] | This spotlight is the only place that I could go to get away from it all. | 聚光灯下是唯一能让我忘却烦恼的地方 |
[11:20] | You know,tray,I get this dad thing. | Tray 我明白这种父子关系 |
[11:24] | I mean my father belongs in the smiling irish bastard hall of fame. | 我父亲属于爱尔兰私生子名人堂 |
[11:27] | And the pent. up,unresolved anger i have toward him,it still overwhelms me. | 那种悬而未决的愤怒 我一直都有 |
[11:32] | You’ve got to learn to forgive. | 你得学会宽恕 |
[11:33] | But how do I forgive someone that I don’t know? | 我要怎么去宽恕陌生人? |
[11:36] | Boy,if I could just talk to him once. Just once. | 哪怕我和他说过一句话 一句话也好 |
[11:39] | Tracy,we’re gonna do this together. You’ve got to get into therapy. | Tracy 让我来帮你吧 你需要治疗 |
[11:43] | I don’t need therapy. I’m just mentally ill. | 我不要治疗 我只是有点心理问题 |
[11:45] | Tracy,what if I told you that the one thing you cannot do is therapy? | Tracy 如果我告诉你唯一 不能做的事就是接受治疗? |
[11:49] | You’re not my dad! We’re doing therapy! | 你又不是我爸 我们要做治疗 |
[11:55] | All right,thank you. Good. bye. | 好的 谢谢 再见 |
[11:57] | Kenneth,I may have made a mistake. | Kenneth 我想我可能犯了个小错 |
[11:59] | -I was talking to donnie. -donnie? | – 我刚和Donnie说话 |
[12:01] | Head page donnie lawson,the king of sting? | 管理员Donnoe Lawson? 罪恶之王? |
[12:04] | What did you do? | 你干了什么? |
[12:05] | I was just trying to make things right. | 我只想做点好事 |
[12:07] | Nice jacket,parcell. I hope that it and you will be very unhappy at cnbc for the next year. | 漂亮衣服啊 Parcell 希望这件衣服 和你在CNBC明年过的非常不高兴 |
[12:14] | Of course,there is one other choice. | 当然 还有另一个选择 |
[12:16] | A page. off. | “撕页”比赛 |
[12:19] | A page. off? | “撕页”比赛? |
[12:21] | It’s a savage contest. Mixing physical stamina with nbc trivia. | 野蛮较量 结合了肉搏与NBC知识问答 |
[12:25] | What’s a page. off? | 什么是”撕页”比赛? 你的朋友真是无知啊 |
[12:29] | You wanna page. off? | 你想要”撕页”比赛? 来啊 怪胎 输的人滚蛋 |
[12:39] | I don’t know what kind of corporate mind games he’s playing. | 我是不知道他在耍什么集体心理战 |
[12:41] | But if jack thinks i’m crawling back there. | 如果Jack以为我会去求他 |
[12:43] | oh,screw him. But now that you’re free,we can work on something together! | 去他的 现在你自由了 我们可以一起干点什么了 |
[12:47] | Yeah,we can start our own network called bitch tv! | 是啊 我们能创建自己的广播 就叫贱人电视 |
[12:51] | Or the second idea that we think of. | 或者另一个主意我们要想的 |
[12:53] | Look,when we get back to my place,we start banging out some ideas. | 听着 等回到我家 我们一起想些好主意 |
[12:56] | Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life. | 欢迎来到你余下生命的第一天 |
[13:00] | What neighborhood is this? | 这是什么社区啊 |
[13:01] | Oh,they call it little chechnya. So gritty and real. | 他们叫这里小车臣 勇敢且真实 |
[13:05] | More murders per capita than detroit. | 人均谋杀率比底特律还高 |
[13:07] | Try not to write when you’re living here. | 住这里不愁没灵感写作 |
[13:10] | Is that guy carrying a gun? | 那家伙带着枪? |
[13:12] | Yeah,but don’t worry. He’s not a cop. | 别担心 他不是警察 |
[13:17] | Hey,tracy,this is susanne hawker,the nbc therapist. | Tracy 这是Susanne Hawke NBC心理医生 |
[13:21] | Who’s crazier,me or anne curry? | 我和Anne Curry比 谁更疯? |
[13:22] | Hello,tracy. Jack informed me of the talk you had earlier. | Tracy你好 Jack已经告诉我你的情况了 |
[13:25] | And if you don’t mind,I’d like to hop right in and start with some role play. | 如果你不介意 我想从角色扮演开始 |
[13:29] | Like my wife and I do? Cool. | 像我老婆和我做的那样? 酷 |
[13:30] | Donaghy,you play the matador. | 你扮演女仆 要尖叫 Donaghy 你来扮演斗牛士 |
[13:34] | Uh,no,tracy. What I want you to do is talk to that empty chair as if your father were sitting there,okay? | 不是 Tracy 我想让你 假设你爸坐在那 对着他讲话 |
[13:43] | Man,this is stupid! | 这太蠢了 |
[13:44] | Come on,tracy. We’re here to help you. | Tracy 别这样 我们是来帮你的 |
[13:46] | Uh,tracy,maybe it will help if jack sits in the chair and pretends to be your father. | Tracy 让Jack坐那里假装你爸 行吗 |
[13:54] | I wanna talk to you,son. | 儿子 我想和你谈谈 |
[13:56] | You sound nothing like my dad. | 你听上去一点也不像我老爸 |
[13:57] | Well,where is he from? | 好吧 他是哪里人? |
[13:58] | All I know is he’s from funky north philly. | 我只知道他从恶臭的费城北部来 |
[14:01] | He worked in a campbell’s soup factory. And he had a droopy lip due to an unattended root canal. | 他在肥皂工厂工作 嘴唇有点下垂 因为什么根末神经受伤之类 |
[14:05] | I think I can do this. Okay,go. | 我想能行 来吧 |
[14:08] | I’m mad at you,dad. | 老爸 我很生你的气 |
[14:09] | Hey,dummy! I’m mad at you too. | 蠢货 我也生你的气 你为什么非要那么干 |
[14:13] | -Uh,that’s not exactly what I had in. -’cause you left me,dad! | – 这并不是我想要的 – 因为你抛弃了我 老爸 |
[14:16] | I was young and confused and your moms didn’t want me around no more. | 我那时还年轻 又糊涂 你妈也不想让我继续呆着 |
[14:20] | Now,pass me them damn collard greens! | 把那要死的芥兰菜递给我 |
[14:21] | Is this true,mom? | 妈妈 是这样吗? |
[14:25] | He gambled away my welfare check. | 他把我的救济金全赌输了 |
[14:28] | Woman,I got a mind to smack you upside the head. | 臭娘们 我现在真想扇死你 |
[14:31] | -Uh,this is not helpful. -Be me now. | – 这样没用 – 现在扮演我 |
[14:35] | I only act out because I want your love! Dyn.o.mite! | 我这样做只想你爱我 恐龙蛋游戏 |
[14:39] | I think we’re just doing good times now. | 我想现在进展的很顺利 |
[14:41] | Now do the white dude that my moms left my dad for. | 现在演那个让我妈离开爸的白人 |
[14:43] | Uh,now,see here,tracy. It’s impolite to slurp one’s soup. | Tracy 喝汤出声是很不礼貌的 |
[14:48] | Whoa,no need to resort to ugly stereotypes. | 没必要给我讲大道理 |
[14:50] | You always gonna be my son. | 你永远是我的儿子 |
[14:52] | Tracy,just because i stopped loving your dad,doesn’t mean we stopped loving you. | Tracy 我不爱你爸 但并不代表我们不爱你 |
[14:55] | Stop puttin’ words in my mouth,woman! | 臭娘们 别抢我台词 |
[14:57] | Oye,papi,kayate! People are sleeping! | 小点声 睡觉呢 |
[15:00] | Mind your own damn business,mrs.Rodriguez! | Rodriguez夫人 管好你自个的事情吧 |
[15:02] | All right,this is ridiculous. | 够了 这太荒谬了 |
[15:03] | Lady,just because i’m an ignorant black man. | 女士 你是给了我这个文盲黑鬼点钱 |
[15:06] | And you paid me a nickel to bust up your chifforobe,doesn’t give you the right to call me ridiculous just ’cause I’m proud of my son. | 来修你的衣柜 不代表你有权力 评价我为我儿子骄傲这话 |
[15:15] | They got me. | 他们杀了我 |
[15:16] | The honkeys shot me. | 白鬼子杀了我 |
[15:19] | No,dad! | 不 老爸 |
[15:21] | Don’t die! I love you,dad! | 别死啊 我爱你 老爸 |
[15:24] | I don’t wanna dog fight no more! | 我不要斗狗 |
[15:26] | Tracy,that’s it! That’s it! | Tracy 这就对了 就是这样 |
[15:29] | Thank you for showing me there really is love in my family after all. | 谢谢你的帮助 看来我还是爱家人的 |
[15:33] | And I need to stay the hell away from them. | 我得离他们远点了 |
[15:35] | Donaghy,you’re the only family I need,jackie D. | Donaghy 你是我唯一需要的家人 JackieD |
[15:38] | You got that right,tray. | Tracy 你这样想就对了 |
[15:41] | You know,it’s too bad you didn’t know howard cosell when you were growing up. ‘Cause I had that one in my pocket the whole time. | 你小时候不知道解说员考塞尔真是可惜 我口袋里一直装着他的书 |
[15:49] | There we are. | 我们到了 |
[15:53] | Oh,crapballs! What was that? | 老天 那是什么? |
[15:56] | Okay,let’s find a pen and start that screenplay. | 好了 找支笔 开始写剧本吧 |
[16:01] | This movie is gonna knock them on their asses. | 这部电影绝对让他们大吃一惊 |
[16:04] | Right. What’s it about? | 主题是什么? |
[16:06] | Women in their 50s go on spring break and get laid by a bunch of grateful 18.year.olds. | 五旬老女人度春假 和一群18岁毕业小伙搞上了 |
[16:12] | Oh,god. | 上帝啊 |
[16:13] | Yeah,exactly. | 是的 就是这样 |
[16:15] | I predict opening weekend,a million dollars. | 我估计首映会有百万票房 |
[16:18] | Have you been drinking wine all day? | 你一天都在喝酒? |
[16:20] | Oh,it’s heart healthy. | 对心脏有好处啊 |
[16:22] | -All day? -Oh,come on,liz. It’s the ’90s! | – 整天喝? – 拜托 Liz 现在是90年代了 |
[16:29] | Did an f train just go by your window? | 刚刚是不是有辆火车经过窗户? |
[16:32] | I know that look. Don’t even think about jumping for that train. | 我知道 别想跳到那车上去 |
[16:36] | You know,I think i should go home before it gets dark. | 我想天黑前我得回家了 |
[16:39] | You can’t abandon me,liz. You are me. | 你不能抛弃我 Liz 你就是我 |
[16:42] | No,I’m not you. | 不 我不是你 |
[16:44] | Really? You pick up guys that are smart and funny. | 真的? 你喜欢聪明 风趣的男人 他们却会为了不如你的女人抛弃你 |
[16:49] | You’re never gonna get married,liz. You’re married to your job. | Liz 你永远不会结婚的 你已经嫁给了工作 |
[16:54] | Oh,my god. I lost my job. | 老天啊 我丢了工作 |
[16:56] | You’re just like me. | 你和我一模一样 |
[16:57] | You get up in the morning and smoke weed. | 你早上醒来 抽着大麻 |
[16:59] | -no,I don’T. -You obsess about the jamaican man across the hall. | – 没有 – 那些路过大厅的牙买加人让你着迷 |
[17:03] | Oh,my god. I lost my job. | 老天 我丢了我的工作 |
[17:05] | You wouldn’t have a job if it wasn’t for me. I broke barriers for you. | 要不是我 你根本没有工作 我为你打破了壁垒 |
[17:10] | I really have to go. | 我真的得走了 |
[17:11] | I sat around while my junk went bad. All for you. | 我坐在垃圾里面 都是为了你 |
[17:15] | I didn’t have any kids. You’re my kid! | 我没有孩子 你就是我的孩子 |
[17:20] | -You’re my kid that never calls! -yikes. | – 你是从来回电话给我的孩子 – 天哪 |
[17:22] | Help me,liz lemon! You’re my only hope! | 帮帮我 Liz Lemon 你是我唯一的希望 |
[17:28] | Okay,which nbc series spun off,among others,cosby,miami vice,cheers,and highway to heaven? | 哪部剧是NBC衍生剧? 考斯比 迈阿密风云 欢乐酒店 天堂之路 |
[17:35] | -Supercomputer! -Oh,you’re gonna do great! | – 超级电脑 – 你绝对没问题 |
[17:37] | Ready! | 预备 |
[17:46] | Page.off,page.off | 撕页 撕页 |
[17:50] | Come on,kenneth! You can do it! | Kenneth 加油 你一定行的 |
[17:55] | Hey! What the hell is going on down here? | 你们都在这搞什么鬼 |
[17:59] | The phones are ringing off the hook,there’s no one seating the conan audience! | 电话都快响爆了 柯南秀的现场观众也没人安排 |
[18:02] | Get to back to work,you morons! | 赶快回去干活 蠢货 |
[18:05] | Pete,wait. You don’t understand. | Pete 等一下 你不明白 |
[18:08] | I ruined kenneth’s jacket and he needs to get a new one,but can’t have any demerits,so we have to have a page.off. | 我毁了Kenneth的制服 要新的 又不能留污点记录 只好比赛决定 |
[18:13] | what,are you kidding me? This is a billion dollar company! | 开什么玩笑?这是间亿万公司 |
[18:16] | Demerits? | 污点纪录? |
[18:18] | Donnie,give kenneth a damn jacket! | Donnie 给Kenneth件该死的外套 |
[18:24] | This isn’t over between us,moroney. You’re in it now. | 这件事没完 Moroney 你等着吧 |
[18:32] | It’s finally over,ms.Moroney. | 终于结束了 Moroney小姐 |
[18:34] | Yes. And it’s hard to even remember how it all began. | 是啊 我都不记得这一切是因何而起了 |
[18:43] | You burnt my jacket. | 是因为你烧了我的制服 |
[18:46] | All right,I need my job back. | 我要我的工作 |
[18:48] | But this is not crawling,this is proud begging,like those kids that dance on the subway. | 这不是乞讨 这是有骨气的请求 就像地铁站里面的舞者 |
[18:52] | Of course you can have your job back,lemon. | Lemon 你当然要回工作 |
[18:54] | Oh,thank god. It was terrible. | 感谢上帝 太可怕了 |
[18:56] | I went to her apartment. I don’t think she has a toilet. | 我去了她的公寓 连厕所都没有 |
[18:59] | I saw my future,jack. | 我看到了我的将来 Jack |
[19:01] | Never go with a hippie to a second location. | 永远别和嬉皮士一起走 |
[19:05] | I can’t end up like that. I have got to make money and save it. | 我不要落得这样 我要赚钱 我要存钱 |
[19:08] | And I have to do that thing that rich people do where they turn money into more money. | 我要像有钱人那样 用钱生钱 |
[19:13] | Can you teach me how to do that? | 你可以教我怎么做吗? |
[19:15] | With my eyes closed. | 闭着眼都能教你 |
[19:16] | Oh,good,because I want to send rosemary $400 a month for. forever. | 太好了 因为我想给Rosemary 每个月400块 到永远 |
[19:22] | You should,that woman is unemployable. | 应该的 那女人都失业了 |
[19:24] | Rosemary says that women become obsolete in this business when there’s no one left that wants to see them naked. | Rosemary说干这行的女人下场都很悲惨 到最后脱光了都没人看 |
[19:29] | You make enough money,you can pay people to look at you naked. | 等你富了 付钱找人看你裸体 |
[19:32] | To the future,lemon. | 敬未来 Lemon |
[19:34] | Oh,and by the way,ge has a problem with the dog penis sketch. | 顺便 公司对小狗”弟弟”有点意见 |
[19:43] | I’ll change it. | 我去改剧本 |
[19:47] | Hey,what about cat penises? | 如果换成小猫”弟弟”呢? |