时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Wow, this is an honor. | 哦,真太荣幸了 |
[00:07] | I am friends with number four on Maxim’s list comedy. | 在Maxim上排名喜剧界最性感第四位 |
[00:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:13] | At first I was mad that Jessica Simpson was ahead of me. | 一开始看到Jessica Simpson在我前面我还不高兴呢 |
[00:16] | But then I saw the Dukes of Hazzard. | 可后来我看到了Dukes of Hazzard (《正义前锋》Jessica Simpson主演的电影) |
[00:17] | Funny! | 有意思! |
[00:19] | What is that, baby oil? | 那是什么,婴儿油? |
[00:20] | Actually, they use salad dressing, ’cause it gets a better sheen. | 其实呢,他们用的是色拉油 更加闪一点 |
[00:24] | This is ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[00:25] | What does any of this have to do with comedy? | 这和喜剧都有什么关系? |
[00:28] | Ya burnt! Ya burnt! | |
[00:29] | Listen, I just… | 听着,我只想… |
[00:30] | I wanna make sure you’re not gonna regret this, you know? | 我只想你别太过于高兴了 |
[00:32] | Because it’s not just cute guys that buy these magazines, | 因为,买杂志的不光是那些帅哥们 |
[00:35] | it’s teenage boys with weird rashes | 还有那些乳嗅未干的中学生 |
[00:38] | and old guys that live at the Y. | 或者住在Y里的怪老头 |
[00:40] | Liz, posing in Maxim is a great career move. | Liz,能上Maxim是我事业的一大步 |
[00:42] | There’s no shame in it. | 完全用不着害羞的 |
[00:43] | I’m laughin’, I’m horny, let’s do this! | 我在笑,我很想要,我们开始吧! |
[00:49] | Put the chicken near your mouth. | 把鸡放你嘴巴里 |
[00:55] | Awesome. | 非常好 |
[00:57] | Oh! | 哦! |
[01:05] | Well, you look happy. | 那个,你看着很高兴 |
[01:06] | Somebody just have a root beer float? | 刚喝了树根沙士? |
[01:08] | No, Josh’s contract is up, which means | 不,Josh的合约到期了,也就是说 |
[01:10] | it’s time for my favorite thing in the world, negotiation. | 我要做这世界我上最喜欢做的事情了,谈判 |
[01:14] | The essence of capitalism. There’s nothing like it. | 资本主义的本质 没有任何东西可以与之相比 |
[01:17] | God, I wish there was something I could negotiate with right now. | 天哪,正希望现在就有东西让我谈判啊 |
[01:19] | Hey, Jack? | 嘿, Jack? |
[01:21] | Just a reminder, I need a couple minutes to go over breakage today– how’s noon? | 提醒你一下,我要几分钟来复习下今天的损失率…中午怎么样? |
[01:24] | Can’t do that. Make it 4:00 AM. | 不行,上午4点 |
[01:25] | That’s no good. | 那不好 |
[01:26] | What about after rehearsal? | 排练后怎么样? |
[01:27] | 10:00. | 10点 |
[01:28] | Stop insulting me. | 请别侮辱我了 |
[01:29] | 3:00 AM. | 早上3点 |
[01:29] | Midnight. | 那是半夜 |
[01:30] | You bring the coffee. | 你带咖啡 |
[01:31] | 2:30, you bring the coffee. | 2点半,你带咖啡 |
[01:32] | That’s my final. | 这是我的最后决定 |
[01:33] | Done. | 好吧 |
[01:37] | Wow, you do have a talent. | Wow,你还真有才啊 |
[01:39] | I can’t wait to go mano a mano with Josh. | 我真等不急和Josh手握手了 (西班牙语) |
[01:41] | Right, I think you mean mano a toddler. | 是吗,我想你说的是牵着他的手吧吧 |
[01:44] | Josh is a very sweet, very dumb kid. | Josh是个可爱的,笨笨的孩子 |
[01:46] | Please go easy on him. | 请别为难他 |
[01:48] | I’ll try to remember that when you and I meet with him later. | 等会儿你和我一起和他见面的时候,我会考虑这一点的 |
[01:50] | What, me? No. | 什么,我? 不要 |
[01:51] | Don’t make me be part of this. | 别让我参与这种事情 |
[01:52] | Lemon, I would like to teach you something. | Lemon,我想教你点东西 |
[01:54] | I would like to be Michelle Pfeiffer to your angry black kid | 我想像Michelle Pfeiffer那样对你 那个愤怒的小黑孩 |
[01:57] | who learns that poetry is just another way to rap. | 学会了原来诗歌是另一种方式的rap |
[02:00] | No, Jack, I don’t wanna learn about negotiation. | 不,Jack,我不想学谈判 |
[02:02] | I just want Josh to stay. The show needs him. | 我只想Josh留下 节目需要他 |
[02:04] | Lesson number one, you don’t need anyone. | 第一课,你不需要任何人 |
[02:07] | Sure, Josh tests well with female viewers 12 to 24, | 好吧,Josh在12到24岁的女性观众中受欢迎 |
[02:10] | which is important to advertisers, | 那对广告很重要 |
[02:11] | because young women will buy just about anything. | 因为年轻女人会买任何东西 |
[02:14] | These sunglasses have a chip in them that makes the lenses change color | 那种带芯片好让镜片变色的太阳镜 |
[02:17] | as my iPod loses power. | 就像我的iPod没电一样 |
[02:19] | But whatever Josh brings to the show, he’s still replaceable. | 不过不管Josh为节目带来了什么 他还是可以被替换的 |
[02:23] | He’s not replaceable as my friend. | 但作为我朋友是不能被替换的 |
[02:25] | He’s not your friend now, he’s your opponent. | 他现在不是你的朋友,是你的对手 |
[02:27] | He’s going to try to grab all the marbles, and it’s our job to hide them. | 他想要把所有弹球都拿走 而我们要做的是把它们都藏好了 |
[02:31] | That’s not how you play marbles, Jack. | 这可不是弹球的玩法, Jack |
[02:33] | But that’s how you keep them. | 可那样才能弄到球啊 |
[02:38] | Yo, remember that email we got from those Nigerians | 哟,记得我们从那些尼日利亚人那里收到的电邮吗 |
[02:41] | that needed our help gettin’ all that money out of Africa? | 他们要我们帮忙把钱弄出非洲的? |
[02:45] | We did it! | 我们做到了! |
[02:46] | I got the check today. | 我今天收到支票了 |
[02:47] | Say word? | 怎么说? |
[02:48] | Word is bond. | 没法表达 |
[02:49] | I would have been happy if our only reward was just helping | 如果我唯一的回报只是帮助别人的话,我会很高兴的 |
[02:52] | that dethroned prince of Nigeria, but this is great! | 那个被废黜的尼日利亚王子 但,这真是不错! |
[02:54] | We should treat ourselves. | 我们应该好好犒劳一下自己 |
[02:56] | Want to go to Vegas and buy a bunch of sarcophagi? | 想去拉斯维加斯去买点sarcophagi吗? |
[02:58] | Nah. | 不 |
[02:58] | I don’t even use the ones I have. | 我有的那个我都不用 |
[03:01] | We could add someone else to the entourage. | 我们可以加个人到我的随行班底里 |
[03:03] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[03:04] | Yo, what’s young Larry doing these days? | 哟,小Larry最近在干嘛? |
[03:06] | He’s in Jay-Z’s entourage. | 他跟着Jay-Z的班底 |
[03:07] | What about Cheese? | Cheese呢? |
[03:08] | He’s rolling with Ghostface Killer now. | 他现在和Ghostface Killer一起混 |
[03:10] | Fatballz? | Fatballz呢? |
[03:11] | Studying hotel administration at Cornell. | 在康奈尔大学学酒店管理 |
[03:13] | Well, go ahead, Fatballz! | 不错,干的好,Fatballz! |
[03:15] | That’s a good program. | 真是不错 |
[03:17] | Hello there, Mr. Jordan. | 你好,Jordan先生 |
[03:18] | Mr. Slattery, Mr. Griswold. | Slattery先生,Griswold先生 |
[03:19] | I picked up your lunch from Sylvia’s. | 我从Sylvia那里把你们的午饭拿来了 |
[03:21] | Extra cornbread because I know you like it. | 双份玉米面包 我知道你们喜欢的 |
[03:23] | Like it? | 喜欢? |
[03:23] | I love it! | 我简直爱死了! |
[03:25] | I love this cornbread so much I wanna take it | 我喜欢玉米面包喜欢得 我简直想拿着它 |
[03:27] | behind a middle school and get it pregnant. | 到某个中学后面,让它怀上孕 |
[03:31] | Pregnant cornbread. | 怀孕的玉米面包 |
[03:33] | K, you like doing stuff for me, right? | K,你喜欢帮我做事情,对吧? |
[03:35] | How would you like to be in my entourage? | 你加入我的班底怎么样? |
[03:37] | Well, that sounds like fun! | 那个,听起来很有意思啊! |
[03:39] | What would I do? | 我需要做什么? |
[03:40] | Well, let’s see. | 我看看哈 |
[03:41] | Dotcom does the driving and the cooking. | Dotcom负责开车和做饭 |
[03:43] | Grizz is in charge of sitting on me when I get over stimulated. | Grizz在我发疯的时候负责坐我身上 |
[03:46] | But I have been looking for someone to harmonize with me. | 可我现在想找个能和我合声的人 |
[03:51] | The sun’ll come out The sun’ll come out | |
[03:53] | Tomorrow Tomorrow | |
[03:55] | Tomorrow Tomorrow | |
[03:55] | Bet your bottom dollar Bet your bottom dollar | |
[03:57] | that tomorrow that tomorrow | |
[03:58] | Fa la la la Fa la la la | |
[03:59] | There’ll be sun There’ll be sun | |
[04:02] | This is a really special day. | 真是特别的一天啊 |
[04:04] | Just thinking about to– Just thinking about to– | |
[04:27] | Nice. Nice. | |
[04:28] | Yowza. Yowza. | |
[04:28] | Isn’t it great? | 很不错,对吧? |
[04:30] | These are the sexiest women in comedy? | 这些是喜剧界最性感的女人们? |
[04:33] | Where’s Jack? | Jack呢? |
[04:35] | Jenna, have you read your interview yet? | Jenna,你读过你的采访了吗? |
[04:38] | Oh, no. | 哦,没呢 |
[04:38] | Did I come across as interesting? | 我听上去有意思吗? |
[04:39] | ‘Cause I tried to mention Bono as much as possible. | 我试着尽量多地提到Bono |
[04:41] | No, you come across as crazy. | 不,你读起来像个疯子 |
[04:44] | Why did you tell the reporter that you hate the troops? | 你为什么告诉记者说你讨厌军队? |
[04:47] | What? | 什么? |
[04:47] | I didn’t say I hate the troops. | 我没说我讨厌军队 |
[05:04] | but it’s just a bunch of gay guys | 他们就是群同性恋男人 (Jenna说的”theatre troupes”戏剧团) |
[05:06] | that like to get in silly costumes and prance around. | 喜欢穿着傻里巴叽的道具服到处显摆 |
[05:10] | No, Liz, he heard me wrong. | 不,Liz,他听错了 |
[05:12] | You know that I love the troops. | 你知道我很喜欢军队的 |
[05:14] | Do you remember that fleet week after I broke up with David? | 你记得我和David分手后的那消沉的一个星期吗? |
[05:17] | Oh, God, this is bad. | 哦,天哪,这很不好 |
[05:18] | Nobody reads the articles in these things, right? | 没人会读这些东西的,对吧? |
[05:21] | Maybe no one’ll pick it up? | 也许没人会注意到的? |
[05:22] | These Hollyweirdos from La La Land like Jenna Moron-ey are just un-American! | 那些奇异岛来的好莱坞怪人 比如像Jenna Moron-ey根本就不是美国人! |
[05:30] | So we are calling for a boycott of NBC, General Electric, | 我们要抵制NBC,通用电器 |
[05:34] | and their parent company the Sheinhardt Wig Corporation. | 还有他们的母公司Sheinhardt Wig Corporation |
[05:38] | Jack, I was misquoted. | Jack,他听错了 |
[05:40] | This is my fault. | 这是我不好 |
[05:41] | I never should have let her do this Maxim thing in the first place. | 我一开始就不应该让她做Maxim这类东西的 |
[05:43] | We’re going to nip this thing in the bud. | 我们要尽量快地把这件事情平息掉 |
[05:45] | Jenna is going to make a public apology tomorrow on Hardball. | Jenna明天上Hardball作一个公开道歉 (MSNBC的新闻类节目) |
[05:49] | You know what that is, don’t you? | 你知道那是什么的吧,啊? |
[05:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:51] | Should I prepare a song? | 我要准备首歌吗? |
[05:53] | I really can’t wait to renegotiate your contract. | 我真等不急要重新和你就合约问题谈判了 |
[05:56] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你,先生 |
[06:01] | What? | 什么? |
[06:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:03] | Does my vulva look swollen? | 我的喉咙看着肿吗? |
[06:06] | Come here. | 你过来 |
[06:07] | I just wanna warn you as a friend about this contract thing. | 作为朋友我想警告一下你那个合约的谈判 |
[06:11] | Jack is gunning for you. | Jack的枪已经瞄上你了 |
[06:13] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[06:14] | Don’t worry, you’re not going anywhere. | 别担心,不会让你离开的 |
[06:16] | Jack said advertisers love you, because you test great with women 12 to 24. | Jack说广告商喜欢你 因为12到24岁间的女性喜欢你 |
[06:21] | Which advertisers? | 哪个广告商? |
[06:22] | Could I get free Choco Sticks? | 我能拿到免费的Choco Sticks吗? (一种介于巧克力块和饮料之间的液体巧克力) |
[06:23] | Just don’t be pushy about your contract, and I promise we will get through this. | 对于合约你别过分,我保证你没事 |
[06:27] | Yeah, um… | 那个,恩… |
[06:29] | Alan actually told me not to talk to anybody about this. | Alan其实告诉我不要和任何人谈这件事情 |
[06:33] | Alan? Alan? | |
[06:34] | Who’s Alan? | 谁是Alan? |
[06:36] | Jacuzzi, the whole nine yards. | 按摩浴缸,整九码 |
[06:37] | Jack Jack. | |
[06:39] | Jack Donaghy Jack Donaghy. | |
[06:40] | Alan Steiner Alan Steiner. | |
[06:41] | Good to see ya. I’m Josh Gerard’s agent. | 很高兴见到你,我是Josh Gerard的经纪人 |
[06:43] | Oh, really? | 哦,是吗? |
[06:45] | Listen, I’d love to grab a little face time with you | 听着,我很乐意先花点时间寒暄一下 |
[06:48] | re: Josh’s contract offer. | re: Josh的合同要求 |
[06:50] | We’ve got some serious troubs, my friend. | 我的朋友,我们有不少问题啊 |
[06:52] | We are not smiles-times. | 还没到高兴的时候 |
[06:55] | I’m sorry to hear that, Alan. | 很遗憾听你这么说, Alan |
[06:56] | 你明天有什么策略? What your skedge mana? | |
[06:58] | ‘Cause this is gonna be one serious negosh. | 因为这是场认真的谈判 |
[07:02] | My skedge is wide open, Alan. | 我策略很开放, Alan |
[07:05] | 明天见 (西班牙语) Hasta mana. | |
[07:07] | What a man, what a man | 什么人啊,什么人啊 |
[07:09] | what a mighty good man what a mighty good man | |
[07:11] | Mighty mighty good man Mighty mighty good man | |
[07:13] | Yeah! Yeah! | |
[07:15] | So, entourage, what’s on the schedule for today? | 那么,伙伴们,今天要做什么? |
[07:18] | I have us penciled in for Halo. | 我帮我们接好了Halo |
[07:19] | I love Halo! | 我喜欢Halo! |
[07:21] | I love Halo so much, I wanna take it out | 我太喜欢Halo了 喜欢的我想带着它到某所中学后面 |
[07:23] | behind a middle school and get it pregnant! | 让它怀上孕! |
[07:28] | Why are you guys laughing so hard? | 你们怎么笑那么厉害? |
[07:30] | That’s the same joke Mr. Jordan said earlier. | 着就是Jordan刚说的那个笑话啊 |
[07:32] | I don’t think so, K. | 我不这么想, K |
[07:34] | ‘Cause I like to keep my material fresh. | 我的东西可都是全新的 |
[07:36] | I like to keep things fresh so much, that I wanna take it out | 我太喜欢让我的东西保持全新的 喜欢的我想带它到某所中学后面 |
[07:39] | behind the middle school and get it pregnant. | 让它怀上孕 |
[07:47] | Whoa, who just killed me? | 哦,谁刚杀了我? |
[07:48] | That’s never happened before. | 这在以前从来没有发生过 |
[07:50] | I did, Mr. Jordan! | 是我干的,Jordan先生! |
[07:51] | That’s impossible! | 那不可能! |
[07:52] | I’ve beat all the world’s best players. | 我打败了所有那些顶级高手 |
[07:54] | Grizz, Dotcom, my publicist, my stylist… | Grizz, Dotcom,我的公关,我的造型师… |
[07:57] | Oh, well… | 哦,那么… |
[07:59] | I just killed you again! | 我又杀了你一次! |
[08:00] | You’re cheating! | 你作弊! |
[08:01] | And I don’t wanna play no more! | 我不想继续玩了! |
[08:02] | I hate this! | 我讨厌它! |
[08:05] | Grizz! Grizz! | |
[08:06] | I think it’s best you come sit on me. | 你最好过来坐我身上 |
[08:13] | And I just want the troops to kill everyone and come on home. | 我喜欢军队杀了所有人然后回家 |
[08:17] | Pretty good. | 很好 |
[08:18] | But this is Hardball, Jenna, so you might wanna be more specific. | 但这是Hardball,Jenna,所你要更具体点 |
[08:22] | You could say that you support the troops, | 你可以说你支持军队 |
[08:24] | but you feel that the war was poorly planned | 但是你觉得发动战争的借口是错误的 |
[08:26] | and started under false pretenses. | 下进行了错误的计划的 |
[08:28] | And that we should have used those resources to hunt down Osama Bin Laden. | 我们应该运用那些资源去抓奥萨玛.本拉登 |
[08:31] | Liz, I’m just worried that I’m gonna | Liz,我就是担心我会… |
[08:32] | sound like I don’t know what I’m talking about. | 听着我根本不知道我自己在说什么 |
[08:34] | Hey, would Sharon Stone worry about that? | 嘿,Sharon Stone会担心这个吗? |
[08:37] | Mm-mm. | 恩恩 |
[08:38] | Would Richard Gere? | 里察基尔会吗? |
[08:39] | No. | 不 |
[08:41] | Then you go out there and you voice your opinions like a star. | 那么你就给我出去像个明星的样子说出你的想法 |
[08:46] | Okay, what are you gonna do if they ask about ’08? | 好吧,如果他们问你关于2008年选举的问题呢? |
[08:48] | Well, of course I want Hillary to be the first woman president. | 那个,我当然希望希拉里当上第一个女总统啦 |
[08:50] | Ugh. | 恩 |
[08:51] | No, Obama. | 不,说奥巴马 |
[08:51] | You support Barrack Obama. | 你支持Barrack Obama (民主党黑人政客,2008年总统热门人选) |
[08:53] | Remember, you liked those pictures of him at the beach? | 记得吗?你喜欢那些他在海滩上的照片 |
[08:56] | Oh, right. | 哦,对 |
[08:57] | Obama, what is he, Hispanic? | Obama,他是什么,拉丁裔的? |
[08:59] | No, he’s black. | 不,他是黑人 |
[09:00] | And he’s running for President? | 他还要竞选总统? |
[09:02] | Good luck. | 那就祝他好运了 |
[09:08] | Is this new furniture? | 这是新的家具吗? |
[09:10] | This is my negotiation set. | 这是我的谈判专用设备 |
[09:13] | What? | 什么? |
[09:14] | Gentlemen, please sit down. | 先生们,请坐吧 |
[09:24] | All right, let’s skip the foreplay and get right to the penetraish. | 好了,前戏就不要了,直接来正事吧 |
[09:28] | Josh is looking for a 15% raise, a two-pic guarantee from Universal, | Josh希望有15%的增资 还要Universal两部电影的保证 |
[09:32] | and time off for every Jewish holiday no matter how ridiculous. | 以及任何,即使听上去再诡异的犹太节日都要放假 |
[09:36] | I mean, Yaznach is coming up. | 我是说,Yaznach就快到了 |
[09:37] | That seems pretty reasonable, right, Jack? | 听着挺合理的,对吧,Jack? |
[09:39] | Here’s my counteroffer. | 那么以下是我的出价 |
[09:43] | One dollar. | 一美圆 |
[09:45] | What? | 什么? |
[09:46] | Oh, boy. | 哦,伙计 |
[09:47] | That’s absurd. | 那太可笑了 |
[09:48] | You know what’s absurd? | 你知道什么是可笑吗? |
[09:49] | These photos I found of Josh roughhousing with Lance Bass at SeaWorld. | 我找到的这张Josh和Lance Bass在SeaWorld一起打闹 (Lance Bass,前N’SYNC成员,前不久刚出柜) |
[09:55] | What, we were just being silly. | 什么,我们就是瞎胡闹 |
[09:57] | My offer is now 75 cents. | 现在我的出价是75美分 |
[09:58] | Tic toc tic toc tic toc Tic toc tic toc tic toc. | |
[10:01] | It keeps getting lower. | 会越来越低哦 |
[10:02] | I think we should take it. | 我觉得我们应该接受 |
[10:03] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[10:05] | Look, Jack… | 听着,Jack… |
[10:07] | we know about the testing. | 我们知道市场调查结果 |
[10:09] | Women from 12 to 24… love my guy. | 12到24岁间的女人…喜欢我的伙计 |
[10:12] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的? |
[10:15] | Oh, Liz did. | 哦,Liz说的 |
[10:16] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[10:17] | What? | 什么? |
[10:18] | That was privileged information. | 这是商业秘密 |
[10:20] | That’s what I thought. | 我就是那么想的 |
[10:21] | Awse Awse. | |
[10:22] | We are back in the game. | 我们又回来了 |
[10:26] | I knew you weren’t ready for a big chair. | 我就知道你没准备好办大事 |
[10:35] | Yo, Kenneth, we need to talk, man. | 哟,Kenneth,我们要和你谈谈 |
[10:38] | Oh, I’ve had this conversation before. | 哦,这种谈话我们以前碰到过 |
[10:41] | You’re marrying my mom, aren’t you? | 你要和我妈妈结婚,对吗? |
[10:42] | No. | 不是 |
[10:43] | It’s about how you’re treating Tracy. | 是关于你怎么和Tracy相处的 |
[10:46] | You’re beating him at Halo, you’re not laughing at his jokes. | 你在Halo里打败了他 他说的笑话你不笑 |
[10:49] | He’s the king around here. You gotta respect that. | 他是这里的国王,你必须尊重他 |
[10:52] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦,我的天 |
[10:52] | I had no idea I was causing a problem. | 我一点不知道这会是个问题 |
[10:55] | Hey, I got next game. | 嘿,我进了下一轮了 |
[10:58] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[11:00] | How are you beating Kenneth, Grizz? | 你怎么赢了Kenneth,Grizz? |
[11:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:03] | If Kenneth can beat me, and you can beat Kenneth, | 如果Kenneth能赢我 而你能赢Kenneth |
[11:06] | then by the transitive property, you should beat me too! | 根据转换规则,你就能赢我! |
[11:09] | Have you been letting me win? | 你有没有让着我? |
[11:11] | Just at some things. | 就是有时候 |
[11:13] | Things? | 有时候? |
[11:14] | Plural? | 多少时候? |
[11:17] | What is the world’s only egg-laying mammal? | 什么世界上唯一孵蛋的哺乳动物? |
[11:22] | The Easter bunny! | 复活节兔子! |
[11:23] | Right again! | 又对了! |
[11:25] | That’s a green pie piece. | 好厉害啊 |
[11:27] | Amazed. | 不可思议 |
[11:29] | Raaah! Raaah! | |
[11:32] | Yeah, what, cat? | Yeah,怎么样,小猫? |
[11:33] | Yeah,Dotcom! Yeah, Dotcom! | |
[11:34] | Yeah, Grizz! Yeah, Grizz! | |
[11:36] | Have you two been treating me like this all this time? | 你们是不是一直都这么对我? |
[11:38] | Like a child? | 把我当个孩子似的? |
[11:39] | No no no, I won’t stand for this. | 不,不,不,我受不了这样 |
[11:42] | Entourage disbanded! | 班底解散! |
[11:49] | Oh, my. | 哦,天哪 |
[11:51] | Tucker Carlson, you heard what Jenna Maroney had to say. | Tucker Carlson,你听到Jenna Maroney说的了吗 |
[11:53] | She supports the troops. | 她支持troops |
[11:54] | Well, here’s a question, Chris. | 那么,这就是个问题了,Chris |
[11:55] | Why do we care what she thinks about anything? | 我们为什么要在乎她对任何事情的意见呢? |
[11:57] | This woman strikes me as another empty-headed | 这女人对我来说就是又一个脑袋空空的 |
[11:59] | self-involved member of the Hollywood ignorati. | 自我中心的好莱坞无知人士 |
[12:01] | You know, for someone who’s super super hot, | 你知道,对一些超级超级,超级辣的人来说 |
[12:04] | you’re really cranky. | 你真的很刻薄 |
[12:05] | I have just as much right to my opinion as you or Chris. | 我有你和Chris一样的权力拥有我自己的看法 |
[12:08] | I’m not sure you do. | 我不这么想 |
[12:09] | You’ve been on the show for 20 minutes now. | 你已经上节目20分钟了 |
[12:11] | You sang six bars of something called Muffin Top. | 你唱了6句那个什么Muffin Top的歌 |
[12:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:15] | And then told a disgusting story about Fleet Week. | 然后说了个关于消沉一周的恶心故事 |
[12:17] | I guess this is the state of political discourse in this country nowadays. | 我猜这就是我们国家现在的政治状况 |
[12:20] | And that’s fine, let’s just embrace it. | 没关系,我们就接受它吧 |
[12:21] | Let’s have our policies determined by former Cable Ace Award nominees. | 就让我们的前Cable Ace Award提名者来决定我们国家的政治局面吧 |
[12:25] | First, I was great in that Arliss. | 首先,在Arliss里我表现很好 |
[12:28] | Second of all, if they president is so serious about the war of terror, | 第二,如果总统真的那么在乎对恐怖分子的战争 |
[12:31] | why doesn’t he hunt down and capture Barrack Obama before he strikes again? | 为什么他不干脆在Barrack Obama再次袭击前亲自把他抓住? |
[12:36] | It’s time for a change, America. | 美国人,是时候改变 |
[12:37] | That’s why I’m voting for Osama in 2008. | 所以我要在2008年投票给奥萨马(本拉登) |
[12:43] | Oh, no comeback? | 哦,不要回来? |
[12:45] | Ya burnt! Ya burnt! | |
[12:53] | Hey, Jack, I was totally gonna call you. | 嘿,Jack,我正要打给你呢 |
[12:55] | Which of your massive screw-ups should we discuss first? | 我们应该先讨论哪件你搞砸的事情? |
[12:58] | How about the Jenna situation? | 是Jenna事件吗? |
[13:00] | That is taken care of. | 那个我已经去解决了 |
[13:01] | I have written an op ed piece for the New York Times | 我给纽约时报是以Jenna的名义写了篇东西 |
[13:03] | under Jenna’s name in which I put the media on trial. | 把那些媒体推到前面去 |
[13:07] | Boo! Here’s the plan. | Boo!计划是这样的 |
[13:09] | We’re gonna take Jenna, put some flags behind her, | 我们带着Jenna,在她身后插几面旗子 |
[13:10] | have her sing a song that rhymes USA with “Make them pay,” | 让她唱几首提到”让他们付出代价”的歌 |
[13:13] | dress her in an eagle costume, and we’re gonna call it | 让她穿着老鹰的戏服 |
[13:15] | a salute to the troops episode. | 然后我们把这集叫做”向军队致敬” |
[13:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:17] | Moving on, Josh Gerard. | 接着,关于Josh Gerard |
[13:18] | I had him right where I wanted him. | 我已经把他弄到了我要的境地 |
[13:20] | Until my partner stabbed me in the back. | 直到我的搭档在我背后捅了一刀 |
[13:23] | I didn’t mean to do that. I’m sorry. | 我不是故意的,真对不起 |
[13:25] | I was just trying to give my friend a head’s up. | 我就是想帮朋友一个忙 |
[13:27] | Why can’t we all just sit down in normal chairs and figure this out? | 我们干嘛不能坐到正常的椅子里,把事情解决掉? |
[13:33] | Suri, is Josh in yet? | Cerie,Josh到了没? |
[13:35] | Josh isn’t coming in today. | Josh今天不来 |
[13:36] | He’s sick. | 他病了 |
[13:37] | He said he was throwing up all night. | 他说他吐了一晚上 |
[13:38] | A sick out? | 请病假? |
[13:40] | I didn’t think he had it in him. | 我不觉得他真病了 |
[13:41] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[13:43] | He’s faking. | 他装的 |
[13:43] | He’s gonna stay home until we give in to his demands. | 他会呆在家里直到我们满足他的要求 |
[13:45] | No, Josh could not come up with a sneaky plan like that. | 不,Josh想不出那么周密的计划 |
[13:49] | He told me he was a pallbearer at his brother’s wedding. | 他说他是他兄弟婚礼上的护柩者 |
[13:52] | He’s probably just sick because he’s stressed out about his job. | 他也可能因为工作的事情压力太大才病了的 |
[13:55] | Lemon, what happened in your childhood to make you believe that people are good? | Lemon,你童年是怎么过的居然让你认为人人都是好人? |
[13:58] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[13:59] | If my friendships and my job are in compatible, | 如果让我在我的朋友和我的事业里选择一样 |
[14:01] | I choose my friends. | 我选择我的朋友 |
[14:03] | And right now, I am going to get some chicken soup | 现在呢,我要去Josh最喜欢的那家店 |
[14:05] | from Josh’s favorite place and take it to him | 给他买鸡汤送到他家里去 |
[14:08] | and say that I hope he feels better. | 然后告诉他希望他好些 |
[14:12] | Do you ever get any emails other than from match.com? | 你收到过除了match.com外别的电邮吗? |
[14:15] | No no, don’t look at that. | 不,不,别看那个 |
[14:18] | Aaah! | 啊! |
[14:20] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[14:23] | Close, right? | 很接近,是吧? |
[14:24] | Feel like I’m above the rim. | 我觉得我越过了线的啊 |
[14:26] | Can’t palm the ball. | 可是就是投不进球 |
[14:28] | Sir, I think you made a mistake firing Grizz and Dotcom. | 先生,我觉得你解雇Grizz和Dotcom是犯了个错误 |
[14:31] | They just wanna make you feel better about yourself. | 他们只不过想让你感觉好一点 |
[14:33] | They disrespected me. | 他们不尊重我 |
[14:35] | But don’t you miss them? | 你难道不想他们呢? |
[14:36] | You’re the only one I can trust, K. | 你是唯一一个我能信任的人 K |
[14:38] | You’re my whole entourage now. | 你现在是我的全部班底 |
[14:40] | Oh, I’m not so sure I can handle that. | 哦,我不知道我能不能胜任 |
[14:42] | Yes, you can. | 行,你一定行的 |
[14:43] | Because you were honest with me. | 因为你对我坦诚相对 |
[14:45] | I don’t need a couple of yes-men. | 我不要一对只会附和我的人 |
[14:46] | I need the truth. | 我要真相 |
[14:48] | Well, if that’s the case… then you should know | 那么,如果是这样的话… 那你要知道 |
[14:52] | that you’re never gonna dunk this basketball. | 你是永远灌不了篮的 |
[14:54] | Also, that Oscar you have is made of chocolate. | 还有,你那个Oscar是巧克力做的 |
[14:56] | And that lady you European kissed last night | 你昨晚欧式接吻的那个女人 |
[14:58] | was actually a gentleman… | 其实是个男人… |
[14:59] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好吧,够了 |
[15:04] | Oh, here comes one right now. | 哦,来了一个 |
[15:05] | Excuse me, do you work for NBC? | 请原谅,你是在NBC工作的吗? |
[15:07] | Oh, no, I was just passing through there on my way to church. | 哦,不,我只不过在去教堂的路上正经过 |
[15:10] | Well, are you interested in taking back your country? | 那么,你愿意保护你的国家吗? |
[15:12] | Am I! | 我愿意吗?! |
[15:13] | Then join here tomorrow night for a protest against the freedom-hating Jenna Maroney and TGS! | 那请你明晚来这里参加抵制”自由仇恨者” Jenna Maroney和TGS! |
[15:20] | There will be snacks! | 有点心的哦! |
[15:21] | I will definitely be there. | 我一定来 |
[15:25] | Large chicken soup to go, please. | 大份鸡汤,带走 |
[15:27] | John and I saw your tape. | John和我看了你的录象 |
[15:28] | Very very impressed. | 另人印象非常深刻 |
[15:29] | You seem like a perfect match for The Daily Show. | 你看起来非常适合The Daily Show |
[15:32] | We are always looking for new correspondents. | 我们一直在寻找新的通信者 |
[15:34] | Josh? You stupid turd. | Josh?你个笨饭桶 |
[15:39] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[15:41] | Liz Liz. | |
[15:42] | This is… | 这位是… |
[15:43] | Yeah, I can guess who this is. | 行了,我猜到这是谁了 |
[15:44] | Are you trying to get on another show? Behind my back? | 你是不是想去其它节目? 还背着我? |
[15:48] | Look, Liz, I’m sorry. It’s just business. | 听着,Liz,很抱歉,生意归生意嘛 |
[15:50] | No, it’s not business. | 不,这不是生意 |
[15:52] | I stood up for you. | 我支持你 |
[15:54] | You were opening for a puppet when I found you. | 我发现你的时候你还在弄木偶戏呢 |
[15:57] | How could you betray me like this? | 你怎么能这样背叛我? |
[15:59] | You know, that’s not even the worst part. | 知道吗? 这还不是最糟的 |
[16:01] | You know what the worst part is? | 你知道最糟的是什么吗? |
[16:02] | You proved Jack Donaghy right! | 你证明了Jack Donaghy是对的! |
[16:06] | Again! | 再一次! |
[16:08] | And by the way, what kind of moron | 还有,哪个笨蛋会请病假 |
[16:11] | calls out sick and then comes to work to have a meeting? | 然后到上班的附近来开会的? |
[16:13] | I get an NBC discount here. | 我在这里有NBC折扣的 |
[16:15] | Idiot! | 蠢货! |
[16:16] | I’m a big fan of your show. | 我很喜欢你的节目 |
[16:25] | I want you to crush Josh. | 我要你把Josh撕成碎片 |
[16:27] | I want you to crush him. | 我要你把他撕成碎片 |
[16:33] | Mr. Jordan, Keith called on your cell. | Jordan先生,Keith打你手机 |
[16:35] | He said they were “at the thing, and Lil’ Zay just end up running.” | 他说”那回事,Lil’ Zay刚结束跑步” |
[16:38] | What did you tell him? | 你怎么回答他的? |
[16:39] | Well, he wanted Dwayne Jr.’s number, so I gave it to him. | 那个,他要Dwayne Jr的号码 我就给了他 |
[16:42] | You did what? | 你做了什么? |
[16:43] | Damn it, K, now I have to hear from Tanisha’s mom on how they both mad at the twins. | 该死的,K 现在我要听着Tanisha的妈妈说他们俩怎么生双胞胎的气了 |
[16:47] | You have to handle this stuff better. | 这些事情你要处理的好一点 |
[16:49] | Mr. Jordan, I don’t know any of these people. | Jordan先生,这些人我都不认识 |
[16:51] | But Grizz would have… | 可是Grizz会… |
[16:54] | Damn it, turn on the TV for me. | 该死,给我把电视开开 |
[16:56] | Dotcom set this up. | Dotcom安装的 |
[16:58] | I don’t know how it works. | 我不知道怎么弄 |
[17:01] | Television on! | 电视机开! |
[17:03] | Pornography! | A片! |
[17:08] | Good, you’re here. | 很好,你在这里 |
[17:09] | Josh and his agent are on their way up. | Josh和他的经纪人正要上来 |
[17:11] | Ha ha, yeah. | 哈呀, yeah |
[17:12] | Then they’re gonna be on their way down. | 其实他们是要下去 |
[17:14] | Um, you know, that was weak. | 恩,知道吗,这样显的很弱 |
[17:16] | But you’re in the mix, you’re having fun. | 不过你开始接受了,你找到乐趣了 |
[17:17] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[17:18] | Gentlemen! | 先生们! |
[17:20] | Make yourselves comfortable. | 请自便 |
[17:27] | What are all these headshots for? | 这些大头照是怎么回事情? |
[17:28] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:29] | Just some meetings we’re taking. | 就是我们要开的一些会 |
[17:31] | Meetings? | 一些会? |
[17:32] | And if… | 如果… |
[17:33] | Look, Jack, I think I should tell you, Josh has an offer from The Daily Show. | 听着,Jack,我觉得我应该告诉你 Josh收到了The Daily Show的邀请 |
[17:37] | Yes, Liz mentioned that. | 是,Liz告诉我了 |
[17:38] | I don’t think that’s gonna pan out. | 我不认为那有什么关系 |
[17:40] | What, are you kidding? | 什么,开玩笑的吧? |
[17:41] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[17:41] | What’d you do to our offer? | 你对我们的要求作什么回应? |
[17:42] | I called my friend Saul Sheinhardt | 我打了个电话给我朋友Saul Sheinhardt |
[17:44] | at our parent company Sheinhardt Wigs who called his nephew Morty Sheinhardt | 他是我们母公司Sheinhardt Wigs的 他个他的侄子Morty Sheinhardt打了个电话 |
[17:47] | who called his son, John Stewart. | 他又打了个电话给他儿子,John Stewart (The Daily Show主持人) |
[17:49] | Ah ha | 啊哈 |
[17:51] | Ya burnt! Ya burnt! | |
[17:52] | Let’s get down to brass tacks. | 说说新条款吧 |
[17:53] | Josh can stay. | Josh可以留下 |
[17:54] | Thank God! | 感谢上帝! |
[17:54] | But no raise, no movies. | 没有加薪,没有电影 |
[17:56] | And only one Jewish holiday. | 只有一个犹太节日 |
[17:57] | What’s the one where they go into the tent? | 那个他们要到帐篷里去的叫什么来着? |
[17:58] | Sukkot Sukkot. | |
[17:59] | That’s the one. We have a deal? | 就是它,成交不? |
[18:00] | Deal, thank you. I need this money. | 成交,谢谢,我需要这钱 |
[18:02] | I have a really bad sex addiction. | 我性成瘾很厉害 |
[18:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:06] | That’s it? | 就这么完了? |
[18:07] | I thought you said we could crush him. | 我以为你说我们可以把他撕了的 |
[18:09] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呀? |
[18:10] | I took away everything. | 我已经拿走了一切 |
[18:11] | That’s crushing. | 那就是撕碎了他 |
[18:12] | No, do more stuff! | 不,再弄点别的! |
[18:14] | You made me look like an idiot. | 你搞的我像个笨蛋一样 |
[18:15] | You have to pay. | 你要付出代价 |
[18:17] | Liz, he’s not getting a raise. | Liz,他没有加薪 |
[18:18] | Do the worm! | 装蠕虫! |
[18:21] | Do the worm! | 装蠕虫! |
[18:26] | Good Lord, the worm! | 老天啊,蠕虫! |
[18:28] | That’s so degrading. | 太侮辱人了 |
[18:30] | Are its origins German? | 那原先是德语? |
[18:31] | Now say five reasons I’m better than you! | 现在,说出5个我比你好的理由! |
[18:34] | Smarter than me. | 比我聪明 |
[18:35] | One! | 一个! |
[18:35] | You can beat me in arm wrestling. | 你扳手腕能赢我 |
[18:36] | Two! | 两个! |
[18:37] | You read the paper. | 你读报 |
[18:39] | Yeah, suck it, I do read the paper. | 对,去你的,我是读报的 |
[18:40] | You want me to do anything? | 你要我做什么吗? |
[18:41] | Be a crab! | 装螃蟹! |
[18:42] | Crab. | 螃蟹 |
[18:45] | Fight the worm! | 去打蠕冲! |
[18:46] | Wow! Wow! | |
[18:47] | Liz, you took to this like a natural. | Liz,这事情你做的真自然啊 |
[18:49] | More than I ever… | 比我任何时候都… |
[18:50] | Okay, now, the crab is getting aroused. | 好了,现在,螃蟹开始起来了了 |
[18:52] | Shut it down. | 把它关了 |
[18:54] | Shut it down. | 把它关了 |
[18:56] | Small town worn fatigues Small town worn fatigues | |
[18:58] | Big dreams and little leagues Big dreams and little leagues | |
[19:00] | Gigantic star-spangled Gigantic star-spangled | |
[19:03] | fireworks | 焰火 |
[19:04] | Light up the night | 照亮了夜晚 |
[19:07] | You know, you actually did a good job on this. | 你知道,这件事情上你做的不错 |
[19:09] | Why do you sound so surprised? | 你为什么听上去那么吃惊? |
[19:11] | I love America. | 我爱美国 |
[19:12] | Just because I think gay dudes should be allowed to adopt kids | 只因为我认为男同性恋应该被允许领养孩子 |
[19:14] | and we should all have hybrid cars, doesn’t mean I don’t love America. | 我们都应该用上混合燃料的汽车 不代表我就不爱国啊 |
[19:19] | I said America | 我说美国 |
[19:21] | She said America. | 她说美国 |
[19:28] | And cue the pinwheels. | 好了,开始转 |
[19:30] | Okay, the pinwheels are lit, but they’re not spinning. | 好吧,还在发光呢 它们在转动 |
[19:33] | When they’re not spinning, they look exactly like… | 他们不转的时候 他们看着就像… |
[19:36] | Swastikas. | 纳粹十字记号 |
[19:49] | TGS, Totally Godless Suckers. | TGS,Totally Godless Suckers 完完全全的垃圾货 |
[19:52] | Or Satanists. | 或者撒旦主义 |
[19:54] | Ooh, that’s even better. | 哦,这样更好 |
[19:55] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[20:03] | Entourage… | 我的班底… |
[20:04] | Oh! | 哦! |
[20:06] | You gotta get me out of here! | 你得把我弄出去! |
[20:07] | Make a path, please! | 快给我开条路! |
[20:10] | Help! | 救命! |
[20:29] | Wow, Tray, you really saved us from that crowd, yo. | Wow,Tray你真是把我们从那里救出来了 |
[20:31] | You sure did, man. | 就是你 |
[20:32] | You sure did. | 就是你 |
[20:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:34] | Of course I did! | 当然是我了! |
[20:36] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[20:37] | I love you so much, I’m gonna take you | 我太爱你们了 爱的我想带你们到某所中学的后面 |
[20:39] | behind the middle school and get you pregnant. | 让你们怀上孕 |
[20:44] | I love you, Dotcom. | 我爱你, Dotcom |
[20:45] | I love you, Grizz. | 我爱你, Grizz |
[20:47] | And I will always love you | 我会一直爱你们 |
[20:53] | And I will always love you | 我会一直爱你们 |