英文名称:Speed 2:Cruise Control
年代:1997
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:23] | He’s on the way, Mack. | 他来了 |
[01:25] | -I’ll drop him right in your lap. -Copy that. We’re all set up. | -交给你 -已布下天罗地网 |
[01:29] | Alex, everything by the book. No stunts and no wrecks today, all right? | 今天不要太出位 知道吗 |
[01:41] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[01:51] | It’s little things I’m trying to get used to. | 有些细节还未习惯 |
[01:54] | Like, if I drop my napkin out in a restaurant, Alex gives me his. | 若我在餐厅掉了餐巾 阿历克斯会给我他的 |
[02:00] | Car door needs opening, he opens it. | 要开车门时 他有办法打开 |
[02:02] | My neighbour’s abusive? He yells at ’em. | 邻居找麻烦 他会痛骂他们 |
[02:05] | The other night, we were watching a video, he let me pick it out. | 前晚看录影带 他叫我选 |
[02:11] | D-Do you want to slowly merge into… | 要慢慢转线 |
[02:14] | Signal first! | 先打灯 |
[02:17] | Too late. OK. | 太迟了 好 |
[02:19] | -That’s good. -All right. | -很好 -好的 |
[02:21] | My last boyfriend wasn’t the romantic type. | 我上个男友毫不浪漫 |
[02:24] | Two years ago, for my birthday, he gives me pepper spray. | 前两年生日 送我防狼喷雾器 |
[02:28] | I think it’s perfume. I end up in the emergency room. | 我还以为是香水 喷到进医院 |
[02:32] | Relationships based on extreme circumstances never work out. | 危难时生情意 不能持久 |
[02:36] | Right. | 对 |
[02:37] | -Right? -No! | -右面 好 -不 |
[02:38] | Watch the glass! | 小心玻璃 |
[02:44] | Your boyfriend drive like this? | 你男友这样驾驶吗 |
[02:46] | Oh, Alex? No. No, no, no. Alex is so completely different. | 阿历克斯 不 阿历克斯完全不同 |
[02:50] | He works… he works beach patrol. | 他去沙滩巡逻 |
[02:53] | He spends all day on a bicycle in Venice. | 整天在威尼斯骑单车巡逻 |
[03:29] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[03:48] | I’m sure he’s on the beach right now. | 他现在一定在沙滩 |
[03:50] | That’s how we met, by the way. I was jaywalking. | 我们在沙滩相识 我乱过马路 |
[03:53] | Jaywalking, huh? | 乱过马路 |
[03:55] | Well, jaywalking is a crime. | 可以控告你 |
[03:57] | Yeah, but I needed to get across and at the point… | 是 但我赶着过马路 |
[04:00] | Dip! | 凹陷 |
[04:02] | Ow. | 噢 |
[04:03] | Another dip! | 又一个 |
[04:05] | Oh! Aagh! | 哦 啊 |
[04:08] | Two dips. | 两个凹陷 |
[04:10] | It’s our seven-month anniversary tonight. | 今晚是我们相识七个月 |
[04:14] | Neither of us has ever dated longer. | 以前谈恋爱没那么情长 要庆祝 |
[04:16] | Why don’t you slow down | 为何不慢下来 |
[04:18] | and tell me your problem, huh? Good. | 与我谈 很好 |
[04:21] | Uh, make a left here. | 左转 |
[04:23] | Uh, turn, signal! Easy! | 打灯 别紧张 |
[04:46] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[04:47] | Miss, pull over to the side, please. | 小姐 请驶到路旁停下 |
[04:51] | Move over to the side, please! | 小姐 请驶到路旁停下 |
[04:54] | -Side. -I can’t! There’s a cliff! | -靠边 -不行 有悬崖 |
[04:59] | On my command! | 听我指示 |
[05:01] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[05:06] | Hold your fire, he’s too far! Everybody in the car! | 别开火 离太远 上车追 |
[05:56] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[05:59] | Ow. That hurt. | 噢 好痛 |
[06:02] | Pull over to the side. | 靠边停车 |
[06:06] | This is absolutely not my fault, Mr Kenter. I need my licence back. | 这不是我的错 我要再领牌 |
[06:13] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[06:14] | Stop! Stop! | 停 停 |
[06:26] | You’ll never drive in this town again. | 你以后别想再在这里驾车 |
[06:31] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[06:33] | What… What happened? What…? | 发生什么车 |
[06:38] | -How’d the driving test go? -Oh, it, uh… | -考车结果怎样 -结果 |
[06:42] | Not good. Not good. | 不好 |
[06:44] | Um, why aren’t you… at the beach? | 为何你不去沙滩巡逻 |
[06:47] | You know, it’s funny. There’s this | 说来有趣 |
[06:49] | perfectly | 我可以 |
[06:51] | -reasonable explanation… -You’re a madman, Shaw! | -给你完美解释 -你是个疯子 肖 |
[06:55] | Nice working with you, as always. | 与你合作真妙 |
[06:58] | They’ve apprehended one of the suspects, | 警方至今已找回一些电脑和拘捕一疑匪 |
[07:02] | thanks mainly to SWAT member Alex Shaw, | 全靠肖阿历克斯探员 |
[07:04] | who was the officer injured in today’s chase. | 他追捕时受伤 |
[07:07] | -You lied to me. -I didn’t lie about… | -你骗我 -没有 |
[07:11] | You never said you were on the suicide squad. | 你从没说是敢死队队员 |
[07:14] | You knew I was a cop. I said that I was… | 你知我是探员 我说 |
[07:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:19] | Oh, come on. Ow. | 别这样 |
[07:21] | When I told you about Jack and how he was always getting hurt, | 我们谈心时 我告诉你杰克他常受伤 |
[07:26] | and how I would never date anybody like that again, | 我不想再与这种人谈恋爱 |
[07:30] | you didn’t think, “Maybe I should tell her what I do for a living”? | 你不想将你的工作告诉我 |
[07:35] | Exactly. And blow it? | 对 你会与我分手 |
[07:38] | -When were you gonna tell me? -Well, today. | -你打算何时告诉我 -今天 |
[07:41] | Oh, today? | 哦 今天 |
[07:42] | Yeah, today was the day. | 是的 就是今天 |
[07:45] | You know what I pictured you doing in Venice? I pictured you… | 知道我以为你在威尼斯干什么 |
[07:50] | busting teenage pickpockets, | 捉扒手 |
[07:52] | walking old women across the street, drinking lemonade. | 助老妇过马路 喝柠檬汁 |
[07:55] | I do fill in for a friend at the beach occasionally. | 我有时到沙滩替假 |
[07:59] | And I often, often enjoy a nice glass of lemonade. | 常会喝杯柠檬汁 |
[08:02] | You know what? I feel I don’t even know you. | 我觉得对你很陌生 |
[08:05] | I don’t know who you are any more. I don’t understand. | 不知你究竟是谁 |
[08:10] | We got to spend some time together, then we’ll get to know each other. | 我们要多在一起 彼此认识 |
[08:15] | -Let’s go away together. -OK, where? | -出外走走 -好 去哪里 |
[08:19] | -Oh, the Caribbean. -Do you have a concussion? | -加勒比海 -你脑子有问题 |
[08:22] | We work six days a week, Alex. | 我们一周工作六天 |
[08:25] | We’ve never even been away for a… a weekend. | 周末从没聚首 |
[08:31] | I was going to surprise you tonight, but, uh… | 本来今晚想令你惊喜 |
[08:37] | It’s a cruise. | 邮轮 |
[08:41] | This is so unfair, Alex. | 阿历克斯 这不公平 |
[08:43] | You can’t pull out tickets to some exotic island | 不能拿出船票 到小岛旅行 |
[08:47] | and think that’ll make everything OK. | 就以为能解决一切 |
[08:49] | I don’t expect | 不是 |
[08:51] | that I can make it all right, but, maybe I thought we could. | 但我想也许我们可以 |
[08:54] | No. Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[08:56] | I wanna be depressed. I don’t want you to do that. | 现在我心情不好 别这样 |
[08:59] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[09:00] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[09:04] | -Don’t. -I won’t. | -不要 -好的 |
[09:36] | Welcome to the Seabourn Legend. | 欢迎到海洋传奇号 |
[09:38] | Thank you. Welcome. | 多谢 欢迎 |
[09:40] | Oh, now, this is a cute couple. | 你们真合衬 |
[09:42] | How about a picture? Don’t move! | 拍张相片 别动 |
[09:45] | -What are your names? -Annie and Alex. | -怎么称呼 -安妮 阿历克斯 |
[09:47] | My name’s Dante. | 我叫丹特 |
[09:49] | -A big smile for the newlyweds? -Actually, we’re not newlyweds. | -新婚夫妇开心笑 -我们不是新婚夫妇 |
[09:53] | Only $34.50 for a double set of mugs, | 三十四元五角印两套相 |
[09:55] | and if you don’t like them, you get a photo credit. | 若不满意 拿回来再印有折扣 |
[09:59] | Welcome to paradise, and the name’s Dante! | 欢迎到天堂 我叫丹特 |
[10:02] | This ship has five passenger decks, | 船上客运部分有五层 |
[10:04] | A B C D E A, B, C, D, E. | |
[10:08] | There’s a swimming pool, a health spa, a beauty salon, a casino… | 有游泳池 美容院 赌场 |
[10:12] | Hey. Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[10:14] | Sir? | 先生 |
[10:15] | I’m a little upset. My golf clubs -have you found them? | 我开始有点恼火 找到我的高尔夫球杆吗 |
[10:18] | Yes. They’re downstairs in storage and I’ll bring them up | 没理由光火 球杆在下面贮物室 |
[10:22] | as soon as I get this lovely couple to their cabin. | 我带他们去船舱后便给你找 |
[10:33] | These are the coordinates for the first leg, Captain. | 船长 这是首段航程的座标 |
[10:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:40] | Thruster is in. | 推动器开动 |
[10:41] | -All engines on stand-by. -Let’s take her out, then. | -机器都准备好 -开船吧 |
[10:46] | Welcome to your suite. | 欢迎到客舱 |
[10:49] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[10:51] | you’ll be sorry to leave room 6088, your happy and humble home. | 你们舍不得离开6088室 |
[10:54] | If you need anything, you just call Ashton. | 若两位需要什么 就找我 |
[11:00] | And let me thank you both in advance for the generous gratuity | 多谢你们航程结束时 |
[11:03] | I know you’ll be leaving me at the end of this cruise. | 给我的大笔赏金 |
[11:05] | -Just kidding. -But not really. | -说笑了 -不一定说笑 |
[11:09] | Oh. And, you two, have a nice honeymoon. | 祝蜜月愉快 |
[11:13] | Oh, we’re… we’re not | 我们没有 |
[11:14] | not married. | 没有结婚 |
[11:22] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[11:24] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[11:30] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[11:32] | All of a sudden, I have Love Boat fever. | 很想发生电视奇幻之旅的情节 |
[11:36] | It feels really good. | 真舒服 |
[11:37] | I am really excited about being on a cruise ship. | 坐邮轮真兴奋 |
[11:41] | I don’t know why. | 不知为什么 |
[11:43] | Maybe they pump drugs through the air-conditioning system. | 也许会用冷气系统 来运送毒品 |
[11:46] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[11:48] | You know what I need? Lots of those yummy little drinks | 知道我要啥 要大喝美味饮品 |
[11:52] | with those highly impractical umbrellas in ’em. | 配上没实用的小雨伞 |
[11:56] | That is what I need. | 这是我要的 |
[11:59] | Yeah, you’re looking good. | 你看上去不错 |
[12:02] | So, who’s ready to party on the big boat besides me? | 谁陪我在船上玩乐 |
[12:09] | You look tense. | 你看上去有点紧张 |
[12:11] | Tense? No. We’re here to relax. | 不 我们是来松弛神经的 |
[12:14] | -Let’s get a drink. -Let’s go. | -来喝一杯 -好 |
[12:16] | We’re going to have a really good time. | 一定会很好玩 |
[12:49] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[12:57] | Love it! | 好极 |
[12:59] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[13:01] | See you later. Bye. | 迟些见 |
[13:10] | So, what do you want to do? | 想怎样 |
[13:12] | Do you want to shuffleboard, then room or… | 玩游戏 然后入房 |
[13:15] | room, then shuffleboard? | 还是先入房 再玩游戏 |
[13:18] | Or hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm? | 或者 嗯 |
[13:20] | Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[13:21] | Room, room. | 入房 入房 |
[13:23] | OK. | 好吧 |
[13:25] | If it’s all right with your new boyfriend over there. Romeo. | 若你的新男友不反对的话 大情人 |
[13:30] | His name’s Geiger. | 他叫基格 |
[13:31] | -Oh? -Yes. Yes, we talked. | -哦 -对 我们有交谈 |
[13:33] | Not very interested in golf for someone who had a fit about his clubs. | 重视球竿 却不爱玩高尔夫球 |
[13:40] | the tournament’s on behind him. He hasn’t even glanced at the TV. | 他后面的电视在播比赛 他却连看都没看 |
[13:47] | You’re absolutely right. I think we need to arrest him. Excuse me! | 说得对 应拘捕他 失陪 |
[13:51] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 哇 哇 哇 |
[13:53] | Aw, honey, you just wanted a hug. | 甜心 你只需要人拥抱 |
[13:57] | You’re so sweet. | 你真好 |
[14:00] | I got to ask you to do me a favour, | 要你帮个忙 |
[14:02] | something I’ve never asked you to do before. | 从未要求过你 |
[14:05] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[14:07] | -I need you to boogie with me. -Oh, no, I don’t boogie. | -想你与我跳舞 -我不会跳 |
[14:11] | Just run in place. Run in place. | 跟着跳 |
[14:15] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 |
[14:47] | Wake up, boys. | 小子 起身吧 |
[16:03] | See, the misconception is that fat is bad. | 一般人有误解 认为脂肪不好 |
[16:07] | In order to lose fat, you shouldn’t eat fat. | 要减肥就别吃脂肪 |
[16:09] | Well, guess what, guys? | 知道吗 错 |
[16:11] | False. Your body’s just a giant computer. | 你们的身体就是巨型电脑 |
[16:14] | Mm. See, if you don’t eat fat, | 若不吃脂肪 |
[16:17] | your body’s mainframe goes, whoa! | 身体便会垮 哇 |
[16:19] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[16:20] | Better keep whatever fat I’ve got. | 最好保持我现在的脂肪 |
[16:23] | So you see, we at Fatbusters | 我们减肥大师认为 |
[16:25] | well, we say fat is your friend. | 脂肪是良友 |
[16:27] | Oh, yeah, a good friend, yeah. | 良友 我需要良友 |
[16:28] | I could use a good friend. | 也许这就是良友 |
[16:30] | Yeah? Here, meet this guy. | 是吗 认识这个家伙 |
[16:32] | -Mmm. -Good. | -嗯 -好的 |
[16:33] | There you go. | 你去那里 |
[16:36] | ∮ Take my whole life, too ∮ | 带走我整个生命 |
[16:42] | ∮ I can’t help ∮ | 我不由自主 |
[16:45] | ∮ Falling in love with you ∮ | 爱上你 |
[16:52] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[16:54] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[16:56] | Who here would like a peek | 有谁想看看 |
[16:58] | at a multimillion-dollar jewellery collection? | 千万元的珠宝珍藏 |
[17:03] | OK. On board, we have the Diamond Jewellers Of America with us tonight. | 美国珠宝钻石公司在船上 |
[17:08] | They would like to show you something. | 向各位展示珍宝 |
[17:11] | Maybe we should get you a little something. | 也许应买点宝石给你 |
[17:14] | I’ll take a Camel unfiltered. | 我要一支没滤嘴的烟 |
[17:16] | Aren’t you wearing the nicotine patch? | 你不是戒烟吗 |
[17:18] | The only way that patch is gonna help me | 那对我唯一的帮助 |
[17:20] | is if I roll it and smoke it. | 就是把它卷起来抽掉 |
[17:22] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[17:25] | Big diamond. | 钻石 |
[17:49] | Don’t bunny-hop. | 别这样 |
[18:16] | That’s impressive. | 真引人注目啊 |
[18:18] | I wanted to learn another language. | 我要学另一种语言 |
[18:21] | Her name is Drew. | 她名叫杜仪 |
[18:27] | She wants to know if you’re my sister. | 她问 你是否我妹妹 |
[18:30] | Oh. | 哦 |
[18:31] | Let her down easy. | 将真相告诉她 |
[18:39] | She says you’re very beautiful and | 她说你非常美丽 |
[18:43] | our kids will be very beautiful. | 我们将来的孩子也会很漂亮 |
[18:48] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[18:55] | Uh, can you picture me as a mum? | 能想像我做妈妈的样子 |
[18:58] | I think you’d make a beautiful mother. | 你会是个美丽的妈妈 |
[19:00] | Just, uh, don’t drive the carpool. | 但不要做孩子的司机 |
[19:06] | Jeez. Kids… I don’t know. | 孩子 我不知 |
[19:09] | What, kids aren’t on the menu? | 什么 不计划生孩子 |
[19:11] | Uh, kids are on the menu. | 当然会生孩子 |
[19:13] | It just depends on who’s ordering. | 要看父亲是谁 |
[19:17] | -I love it. It’s beautiful. -You’re beautiful. | -真好 美极了 -你真美 |
[19:20] | That’ll make a great picture. Hold on. Let me get this one. | 会很好看 我来拍下 |
[19:23] | -Look. -Look. | -看 -看 |
[19:29] | So, can I order à la carte? | 可否点菜 |
[19:34] | I don’t know if you’re sittin’ in my section. | 不知你是否真心爱我 |
[19:37] | I requested this table. | 是我追求你的 |
[19:42] | Are you a good tipper? | 不惜一切 |
[19:44] | Hmm. Depends on the service. | 视乎服务如何 |
[19:46] | It’s always service with a smile for you. | 叫你满意 |
[19:50] | How about at every meal? | 一生一世 |
[19:53] | You getting serious right now? | 认真的 |
[19:56] | Well… | 听着 |
[19:58] | -Yeah, I… -Wow. | -对 我 -哗 |
[20:01] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[20:02] | wow. | 哇哦 |
[20:04] | I just, you know, the other day, | 我刚刚 你知道 这一天 |
[20:06] | I just found out I’m dating a daredevil, | 我刚知道男友要出生入死 |
[20:08] | so this is like, you know… | 这就像 你知道 |
[20:13] | Oh, you’re not serious. | 你不是认真的 |
[20:15] | You’re not. | 别说笑 |
[20:18] | -Hello? -Annie? | -喂 -安妮 |
[20:21] | What? | 什么 |
[20:22] | I’m, uh, I’m a little seasick. | 我有点晕船浪 |
[20:24] | Huh? OK. | 好 |
[20:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:27] | I’ll get the main valve! | 我去关大掣 |
[21:34] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome, sir. | -谢谢 -别客气 先生 |
[21:48] | I’m sorry, sir. You can’t be here right now. | 先生 你不能在这里 |
[21:51] | I must be lost. | 我迷路了 |
[21:52] | I saw the lights, thought this was the casino. | 我看到灯光以为是赌场 |
[21:57] | Uh, sir, please don’t touch those! | 不 先生 别碰 |
[22:01] | Sure could use a drink. | 找点酒喝 |
[22:04] | Any of you gambling men? | 你们赌钱吗 |
[22:07] | -Uh! -Sir! | -啊 -先生 |
[22:09] | Help the gentleman up, please. | 帮这位先生出去 |
[22:10] | OK, sir, come on. | 来 先生 |
[22:11] | Let’s get him up. | 扶他起来 |
[22:13] | Sir, may we assist you to help find your cabin? | 可否助你找你的船舱 |
[22:16] | Oh, no. I know where it is. | 不 我知道在那里 我知 |
[22:18] | I… I know when I’m not wanted. | 不受欢迎 |
[22:20] | You guys just… | 你们 |
[22:22] | watch where you’re going. | 小心航线 |
[22:26] | We’ll do just that. | 我们会小心的 |
[22:31] | Goodnight, sir. | 晚安 |
[22:32] | Listen, let’s get you back to your room. | 听着 带你回你的房间 |
[22:46] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[23:57] | Satellite looks good, sir. | 卫星资料说天气很好 |
[23:59] | We should have smooth sailing for the rest of the night. | 今晚航程会很顺利 |
[24:03] | OK, switch us back to autopilot. | 转为自动导航 |
[24:07] | That’s right. | 好的 |
[24:08] | Switch us over. | 启动完毕 |
[24:10] | You never let me have any fun. | 你从不让我寻开心 |
[24:12] | No fun? You have all the fun in the world. | 不开心 你有这世上所有的开心 |
[24:15] | We have fun together, don’t we? | 我们在一起多开心 |
[24:17] | Whenever you want something, I buy it for you automatically. | 你要什么 我买什么 带你去 |
[24:20] | I take you to concerts, museums, movies. | 我带你去音乐会 博物馆 看电影 |
[24:23] | I do all the housework. | 我做家务 |
[24:24] | Who does the tidying up? I do. | 谁收拾东西 我 |
[24:27] | Who does the cooking? I do. | 谁煮饭 我 |
[24:29] | You and I, we have lots of fun. | 我们两人很开心 |
[24:31] | Don’t we, Lolita? | 对吗 罗莉 |
[24:36] | Come here. | 过来 |
[24:48] | Time for group therapy, boys. | 小子 来个集体治疗 |
[24:56] | Oh. I wouldn’t trade you | 哦 我才不愿 |
[25:00] | for all the doctors in the world. | 医生来医我 |
[25:09] | You take care of me, | 你们照顾我 |
[25:12] | I’ll take care of the ship. | 我来照顾这船 |
[25:49] | Alex? | 阿历克斯 |
[25:53] | Annie, Annie. | 安妮 |
[25:56] | I’ve been looking all over the ship for you. | 我到处找你 |
[25:59] | Maybe you should have looked in bed, where you left me. | 或许你应回房找 |
[26:03] | You looked so beautiful, I didn’t, uh | 你很好看 我不想 |
[26:06] | want to wake you up. | 弄醒你 |
[26:07] | Yeah, beautiful woman in bed, naked… | 对 美人春睡 |
[26:09] | you had to leave. I get that. | 你却要离开 |
[26:12] | -Skeet shooting. -Skeet shooting? | -射泥碟 -射泥碟 |
[26:15] | You went skeet shooting, but you couldn’t… | 你去射泥碟 你就不能 |
[26:16] | Is that our song? | 那是我们的歌 |
[26:17] | take one day not to go shooting? | 停一天不射击吗 |
[26:19] | I wish they’d play that over and over again. | 我希望一遍一遍反复放 |
[26:21] | I need a little fresh air | 我需要点新鲜空气 |
[26:22] | after an evening tied as one of the most embarrassing of my adult life. | 昨晚真尴尬 |
[26:26] | Oh… if you want me to be honest, | 老实说 |
[26:28] | I kind of like the fact that you got sick. | 我喜欢你不舒服 |
[26:31] | Well, | 好吧 |
[26:33] | don’t quite know how to respond to that. | 不知怎么说 |
[26:35] | Well, all I’m saying is that I just like taking care of you, that’s all. | 我想说 我喜欢照顾你 |
[26:42] | And what I said when you were joking about that kid thing | 你谈到生孩子的事时 |
[26:47] | for a second, I thought you were completely serious. | 有一刹那 以为你是认真的 |
[26:49] | I thought you were actually gonna ask, you know | 以为你求婚 |
[26:53] | and last night, when you were basically blacked out, | 昨晚你不舒服 我想 |
[26:56] | I was like, he’s a cop, and | 他是警探 |
[26:58] | you don’t even know his cop number. | 我连他的编号也不知 |
[27:01] | My badge number? | 警章号码 |
[27:03] | Badge number, see? | 警章号码 看 |
[27:04] | I don’t even know what it’s called. | 我连那东西叫什么也不知 |
[27:07] | What does my badge number have to do with anything? | 有什么关系 |
[27:10] | Well, the point is… is that if you look at it, | 问题是 若你想想 |
[27:12] | we basically don’t… don’t even know each other. | 我们根本不了解对方 |
[27:16] | And… | 而且 |
[27:18] | Um… | 嗯 |
[27:21] | To get that serious and… | 若认真起来 |
[27:24] | to make that kind of commitment, I mean, | 要谈婚论嫁 |
[27:28] | it’s probably the last thing that, | 也许昨晚 |
[27:31] | that we both need right now, right? | 不是适当的时候 对吗 |
[27:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:37] | Attention. | 请注意 |
[27:40] | If you would like to reserve water skis, | 若想预订滑水 |
[27:42] | paddle boats, jet skis, or wave runners for use | 水上电单车或电动船 |
[27:45] | while we’re docked at one of our upcoming ports | 在我们到达下一个港口前 |
[27:47] | Did you feel we were underdressed last night? | 昨晚真的穿得太随便 |
[27:56] | What’s this? | 是什么 |
[27:58] | Excuse me. I do believe I had the Do Not Disturb sign on the door. | 对不起 我在门外挂了”请勿打扰” |
[28:03] | Actually, it was Make Up Room, Please. | 不 是”请清理房间” |
[28:06] | Maybe… maybe you flipped the card. | 也许是你或我弄转了牌 |
[28:09] | Maybe I flipped the card. | 也许是我转了牌子 |
[28:12] | Let’s not split hairs. | 别再争驳 |
[28:35] | Captain on the bridge. | 船长到船桥 |
[28:38] | What’s wrong, Merced? | 什么不妥 |
[28:39] | I’m late for my guests. | 我要赶去见客人 |
[28:41] | Uh, yeah, I can’t explain it, sir. | 船长 这无法解释 |
[28:43] | We’re four degrees off course. | 偏离航线四度 |
[28:46] | Well, switch us back to manual, then. | 转回人手控制 |
[28:48] | We tried, sir. The autopilot won’t go down. | 已试过 但自动导航不能停止 |
[28:52] | Well, try again. | 再试吧 |
[28:54] | I did. I sent an engineer to check the mainframe. | 已试过 找工程师去检查 |
[28:59] | I sent Eric to run a mainframe diagnostic. | 我让埃里克去诊断主机了 |
[29:02] | Everything seems normal. | 一切似乎正常 |
[29:04] | Human error. | 人为错误 |
[29:06] | Must be human error. | 一定是人为错误 |
[29:09] | Keep an eye on it. | 密切注意 |
[29:11] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[29:41] | They were out of size 10s. | 没有我的码 |
[29:44] | You know, I told them size didn’t matter, but, uh | 我说别管码但 |
[29:46] | they wouldn’t give them to me. | 他们不给我 |
[30:05] | -One more thing. -What? | -还有一事 -什么 |
[30:10] | I’d like to boogie with you. | 我想与你跳舞 |
[30:15] | We’re still four degrees off course. | 我们仍偏离航线 |
[30:17] | Did you check the mainframe, Eric? | 船身没问题 |
[30:20] | Captain Pollard, good evening. | 保勒船长 晚安 |
[30:23] | How can you be running the ship | 你不在船桥 |
[30:25] | if you’re not on the bridge? | 怎么指挥船只 |
[30:26] | Who is running the ship? | 谁在指挥船只 |
[30:28] | Oh, yeah. I am. | 噢 是我 |
[30:31] | What is this? Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:33] | I spent a great many years developing computer systems | 多年来 我研究船只电脑系统 |
[30:36] | for these cruise liners, including this baby. | 包括这类船只 |
[30:38] | And then I got pushed away! | 却遭解雇 |
[30:41] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[30:43] | That’s what really infuriates me. | 叫我光火 |
[30:45] | You don’t even know what I’m talking about. | 你不知我说什么 |
[30:47] | How dare you! | 你真斗胆 |
[30:52] | Traditionally speaking, | 传统上 |
[30:53] | isn’t it true the captain goes down with the ship? | 船长不是要与船只共存亡吗 |
[31:18] | -I got one more. Stand right here. -Oh, OK. | -我还要拍一张 站在这里 -好的 |
[31:21] | -This is good. -OK. | -那很好 -是的 |
[31:23] | Captain, | 船长 |
[31:24] | sweetheart, would you mind taking a picture with my sister and me? | 可否与我和妹妹拍照 |
[31:27] | No. Not at all. | 当然 |
[31:30] | Get in the middle. | 站在中间 |
[31:31] | Right here. OK. | 在这儿 好的 |
[31:34] | Say Dallas. | 笑 |
[31:36] | Dallas. | 笑一个 |
[31:37] | -Ooh! -Ooh! | -噢 -噢 |
[31:38] | Nice tropical shower. | 可爱的热带骤雨 |
[31:41] | Water’s gonna be beautiful tonight, ladies. | 今晚海水会很美 |
[31:47] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[31:55] | No, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:57] | Without ajacket, | 不配外套 |
[31:59] | that dress is not appropriate. | 那裙子不好看 |
[32:01] | Daddy’s right. | 爹地说得对 |
[32:03] | I like this dress, and it’s fine. | 我喜欢 没问题 |
[32:06] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[32:08] | You look like a clown. | 你看起来像个小丑 |
[32:11] | No, I don’t. | 不是 |
[32:15] | Well, she’s fine. | 她没事的 |
[32:17] | Let her go. | 由她吧 |
[32:20] | She’ll be back. | 她会回来 |
[32:41] | now. | 现在 |
[33:03] | What the hell is going on? | 什么事 |
[33:05] | I don’t know, sir. | 不知道 |
[33:07] | Where’s the chief engineer? | 首席工程师呢 |
[33:48] | This almost seems too perfect, doesn’t it? | 似乎一切太完美了 |
[33:51] | Want me to step on your feet? | 想我踢醒你 |
[33:54] | You already did. | 你已经做了 |
[33:55] | Oh. I meant again. | 可否再踢你 |
[34:10] | Hurry. | 快 |
[34:21] | You know, I left you alone this morning | 今早留下你一人 |
[34:23] | because I needed to be alone to think. | 因为我要要单独想一想 |
[34:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:28] | See, the one thing that’s got me through everything in my life, | 在我人生中遇到的每件事 |
[34:31] | the one thing I could always trust, | 我总是 |
[34:33] | has been my instinct. | 相信直觉 |
[34:35] | It has never been more certain than it is now. | 现在更觉需要 |
[34:41] | Really? | 真的 |
[34:42] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[34:46] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[34:48] | What I’m saying is, uh | 我是说 |
[34:53] | I think that we should… | 我想我们应 |
[34:58] | Oh, man, no. No, no, no, no. | 天 不 |
[35:00] | Come on, keep dancing. Keep dancing. Come on. | 继续跳舞 继续跳舞 |
[35:08] | Hold up. Hold on. | 等等 |
[35:15] | Jesus Christ! The main pumps are off! | 天 真空泵关掉 |
[35:18] | She ain’t pumping out! | 管道热度上升 |
[35:21] | Shut down engines three and four! | 关上引擎三和四 |
[35:23] | Get out of here! | 快走 |
[35:28] | Sir! | 长官 |
[35:30] | Look, they’re not gonna hold. | 其他引擎承受不了 |
[35:32] | Sir. | 长官 |
[35:33] | -Find the captain, will you? -Yes, sir. | -找船长 -是 长官 |
[35:50] | Harvey, it’s an earthquake! | 地震 不可能 |
[35:51] | It can’t be! We’re at sea! | 我们在海上 |
[36:01] | Look out! | 小心 |
[36:02] | Watch it! | 看 |
[36:05] | No! | 不 |
[36:07] | This is my vacation! Damn it! | 我在渡假 |
[36:09] | I had nothing to do with this. | 不想遇到这事情 |
[36:10] | Turn off engine three A | 关掉引擎三A |
[36:13] | It’s not working! | 它不工作了 |
[37:01] | It’s all right, it’s all right. | 好了 好了 |
[37:03] | It’s over. It’s over. | 都过去了 |
[37:04] | Ladies and gentleman, | 各位 |
[37:06] | I’m Liza, your cruise director. | 我是邮轮经理丽莎 |
[37:08] | Uh, this is only a minor incident. | 这是小意外 |
[37:10] | Everything will be back to normal in a few moments. | 一切很快会恢复正常 |
[37:13] | Why do I really not believe her right now? | 为何不信她 |
[37:17] | Terminal malfunction, structural trauma. | 二级失效 结构震动 |
[37:20] | Take a look at these monitors. | 看看显示屏 |
[37:22] | We’re losing power all over the ship. | 我们失去动力 |
[37:25] | I want all emergency teams in position. | 叫紧急队准备 |
[37:27] | Get the coastguard on the line. | 找海岸巡逻队 |
[37:29] | I don’t care! | 我不管 |
[37:30] | Put me onto engine control! | 引擎控制在哪里 |
[37:34] | Try the low frequencies. | 试试低频率 |
[37:36] | The signal’s gone. I’ve got nothing. | 收不到讯号 我什么都收不到 |
[37:39] | Engine three’s down, sir. Can we do anything? | 引擎三号失灵 怎样 |
[37:42] | Try and run a link to the engine room. | 接驳机房 |
[37:44] | Joe, issue hand-held radios to all the crew. | 向船员发通话机 |
[37:47] | And, please, somebody find the captain! | 找船长回来 |
[37:50] | The system’s not responding. | 系统没反应 |
[37:52] | -Yes? -Mr Juliano. | -什么事 -祖尼先生 |
[37:54] | Looks like the Seabourn Legend isn’t fairing too well. | 看来海洋传奇号不妥 |
[37:59] | I advise you to start the evacuation procedure. | 建议你开始撤走乘客程序 |
[38:03] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[38:05] | Someone you should start listening to. | 你要听我说 |
[38:08] | I want you to sound the alarm immediately. | 立即发警号 |
[38:10] | Time is running out. | 时间无多 |
[38:12] | I can’t do that. Only the captain can. | 我没有这权 只有船长 |
[38:15] | The captain is dead, Mr Juliano, | 祖尼先生 船长已经死了 |
[38:17] | which means you’re now responsible for the people on this ship. | 即是说全船人交由你负责 |
[38:21] | Don’t waste time radioing the coastguard or code in an SOS. | 别浪费时间叫海岸巡逻队 |
[38:25] | I’ve cut off all outside communication. | 我已切断对外通讯 |
[38:29] | You don’t understand. Maritime regulations state that… | 但海事法例规定 |
[38:32] | Mr Juliano, you are in command of this vessel. | 祖尼先生 船现由你指挥 |
[38:34] | The authority is yours. | 你有这权 |
[38:37] | I’ll make it easy on you, Mr Juliano. | 令你容易一点 |
[38:40] | I’d like you to look at the emergency fire display. | 看看紧急火警荧幕 |
[38:46] | Look at the port side, | 看甲板 |
[38:48] | C deck, section 686 on your display. | C的左边第686段 |
[38:54] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你认为你在做什么 |
[39:07] | My God. | 天 |
[39:15] | See what you made me do? | 看你要我做什么 |
[39:17] | OK, just wait a minute. Please. | 好吧 等等 |
[39:20] | And now the forward section on the A deck | 现在看甲板A的前半部分 |
[39:23] | on both sides of the bow thrusters. | 船舱两侧 |
[39:32] | Also look at D deck sections 187 and 188. | 再望甲板D187和188段 |
[39:46] | Sir? | 大副 |
[39:48] | All the fires are contained by fire doors, which I control | 我将门关上控制火势 |
[39:52] | and will open if necessary. | 若有需要 我会将门打开 |
[39:54] | I’ve positioned charges throughout the ship | 我在全船放置了炸弹 |
[39:56] | and will set them off without hesitation. | 等着引爆 |
[39:59] | Sir, I think you should push the button. | 我认为你应按下掣 |
[40:04] | How am I supposed to abandon the ship while it’s moving? | 船还能动时 我怎能弃船 |
[40:08] | The ship will stop in exactly three minutes. | 船会在三分钟内停止 |
[40:10] | I give you 15 minutes to evacuate. | 我给你十五分钟撤退 |
[40:14] | Now sound the alarm | 现在按警钟 |
[40:18] | or I’ll burn her down. | 否则我会将船烧毁 |
[40:21] | Sir, I really think you should push the button. | 我想你真的应按下掣 |
[40:42] | Attention. Attention, please. | 请注意 |
[40:45] | This is the First Officer. | 我是大副 |
[40:47] | All passengers and crew, proceed to the muster deck. | 所有乘客和船员请前往集合甲板 |
[40:51] | The Seabourn Legend is to be immediately evacuated. | 我们要弃船 |
[40:54] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[40:56] | I repeat, this is not a drill. | 我重覆 不是演习 保持冷静 |
[40:59] | Abandon ship for this? | 弃船 |
[41:01] | Does that make any sense? | 可能吗 |
[41:03] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 |
[41:05] | Everyone through the rear door! | 每个人通过后门 |
[41:07] | -We’ve got to find Drew. -We’ll find her, sweetheart. | -我们必须找到杜仪 -我们会找到的 亲爱的 |
[41:10] | -She can’t hear this! -I know. We’ll find her. | -她听不到广播 -我知道 会找到她的 |
[41:13] | No. No, Frank. | 不 不 法兰 |
[41:15] | No, I have a feeling about this. Come on. | 我有预感 |
[41:18] | Outside, to the muster deck. | 所有乘客和船员前往集合甲板 |
[41:19] | Let’s go. Follow me. | 我们走 跟住 |
[41:21] | Yes, please keep moving. | 对 请保持速度 |
[41:26] | -Sulphur. -What? | -硫 -什么 |
[41:28] | -You smell sulphur? -What do you mean? | -嗅到吗 硫 -你什么意思 |
[41:31] | Sulphur out of that vent. | 由管道泄出 |
[41:33] | I swear I am never leaving the house again. | 我发誓以后不再出门 |
[41:35] | Calmly go immediately to the lifeboat stations. | 立即去救生艇站 |
[41:38] | All hands evacuate. | “何时启动 现在” |
[41:40] | Engineers and electricians, | 工程和电工人员 |
[41:41] | abandon your posts | 不要管别的 |
[41:43] | and assist passengers at your lifeboat assignment. | 帮助乘客上救生艇 |
[41:53] | This way, ladies and gentlemen! | 各位 这边 |
[41:55] | Please hurry! Please hurry! | 请快点 |
[42:03] | Everybody, hang on! | 坐稳 |
[42:04] | Go! | 走 |
[42:21] | Hey, no! | 嗨 不 |
[42:22] | No! The doors! | 开门 |
[42:23] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[42:25] | This door won’t open! | 打不开 |
[42:26] | Let me in there! | 让我来 |
[42:39] | Come on. | 快 |
[42:43] | Ask him, Rupert, ask him! | 问问他 |
[42:45] | Look, I’ve got to speak to someone in charge! | 他在安排乘客 |
[42:47] | He’s loading the lifeboats. | 上救生艇 |
[42:48] | You’re gonna miss them if we don’t hurry. | 如果我们不抓紧就会错过 |
[43:01] | Oh, God. | 天 |
[43:04] | Push away from the ship! | 从船上推开 |
[43:06] | You know what? I wanna chase something down. | 我要去查看一下 |
[43:08] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[43:09] | It seems odd. | 有点古怪 |
[43:11] | They’re abandoning ship in the middle of night. | 对 深夜弃船 |
[43:13] | I’ll be right back. Go. Follow the crew. | 跟着船员 我很快回来 |
[43:15] | Uh, no. Alex! | 不 阿历克斯 |
[43:17] | Follow the crew. I’ll be right back. | 跟着船员 我会回来的 |
[43:19] | No! Jeez! | 气死人 |
[43:21] | Watch your step, ma’am. | 小心 |
[43:23] | Please, please stay seated. | 坐隐 |
[43:27] | Sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:28] | Watch your step! | 看脚下 |
[43:29] | This way! | 这边 |
[43:47] | Christ. He’s locked us out. | 天 他不让我们进入电脑系统 |
[43:57] | Sir, get yourself to a lifeboat! | 先生 请上救生艇 |
[43:59] | Take it easy, man. I’m LAPD. | 别紧张 我是洛杉矶警员 |
[44:01] | What? You’re what? | 什么 你是什么 |
[44:03] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[44:04] | Have any of these fires been confirmed? | 证实有火警吗 |
[44:07] | We’re loading the lifeboats, sir. | 我们在放救生艇 先生 |
[44:10] | Do you need more confirmation than that? | 还要证实 |
[44:12] | Yeah. | 是 |
[44:41] | Last boat! Everybody goes right now! | 最后一艘救生艇 立即全部离船 |
[44:44] | Everybody, into the boat! | 各位上艇 |
[44:46] | That way, folks! Quickly! | 那边 快 |
[44:47] | Come on, come on. | 快 快 |
[44:48] | Drew. | 杜仪 |
[44:50] | Help us, somebody! | 帮帮我们 |
[44:52] | Drew wasn’t in the room. | 杜仪不在房内 |
[44:53] | Celeste, we have looked everywhere! | 薛莉 我们已经找遍了 |
[44:55] | You guys, she’s probably on another lifeboat. | 她一定在另一艘救生艇上 |
[44:57] | But we can’t leave without her! | 但不能留下她 |
[44:58] | Come on. | 快 |
[44:59] | I’m sure she’s fine. | 她没事的 |
[45:00] | Come on, let’s go! Let’s go! | 快 走 走 |
[45:03] | Celeste, there isn’t time. Drew’s gotten on another boat. | 没时间了 杜仪在另一艘艇 |
[45:07] | Who’s the officer? | 谁是警官 |
[45:09] | I wanna see my sister! | 我想见我妹妹 |
[45:11] | Go, go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[45:15] | Alex, come on! It’s the last boat! | 阿历克斯 这是最后一艘艇 |
[45:17] | Come on, sir, we gotta move! | 先生 快走 |
[45:19] | Move it! Quickly! | 快走 |
[45:20] | -Did you find Drew? -She’s not on the boat. | -找到杜仪吗 -她不在这里 |
[45:23] | Did someone run a count? | 有数人吗 |
[45:24] | She’s probably on another boat, sir. | 她一定在另一艘艇上 |
[45:26] | Now, just get on, OK? | 上艇吧 |
[45:27] | About these fires. Something’s strange. | 这些火很怪 |
[45:30] | Your board’s lit up. This is sulphur-based smoke. | 烟中有硫味 |
[45:32] | -It makes no sense. -Alex, come on. | -没理由-阿历克斯 快 |
[45:34] | I can only lower the boat when the ship isn’t moving. | 船停止时 我才能放下救生艇 |
[45:37] | I’ve got no time left, | 没时间 |
[45:39] | and I don’t know what this guy is capable of! | 不知这家伙会做什么 |
[45:41] | What guy? What guy?! | 什么家伙 什么家伙 |
[45:56] | We’re on our way. | 我们来了 |
[46:08] | Oh, my God! The boat is moving! | 天 船开动了 |
[46:13] | What is happening? | 发生什么事 |
[46:19] | Annie, jump! | 安妮 跳 |
[46:20] | We have to bring it back up! | 拉上去 |
[46:22] | Hold on to the rails! | 抓住绳 |
[46:26] | Ensign, what’s going on? | 拉上去 什么事 |
[46:28] | The winch must be jammed! | 绞盘堵住了 |
[46:37] | We gotta stop the ship! | 我们必须让船停下 |
[46:52] | What..? What…? | 什么 什么 |
[46:54] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[46:56] | That cable will never hold,… | 绳缆不够力 |
[46:57] | and we’ve got to get them out. | 我们要去救他们 |
[46:59] | What do you mean, we? Alex? | 什么我们 |
[47:08] | -OK. -You got it? | -好的 -弄好了吗 |
[47:13] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[47:16] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[47:17] | OK. | 好的 |
[47:47] | What the hell is he doing?! | 他在做什么 |
[47:49] | He said he’d be right back! | 他说他很快回来 |
[47:58] | We better get that end back up! | 我们最好把下坠部分拉回来 |
[48:00] | If it hits the water on that angle, | 若这样下水 |
[48:03] | it’ll collapse! | 就糟了 |
[48:05] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[48:06] | Please! | 求你 |
[48:07] | Please pull us up! | 拉我们上来 |
[48:09] | We’re trying. | 我们在试 |
[48:10] | Stay calm and keep the weight balanced. | 冷静点 保持艇身平衡 |
[48:13] | We’ll bring you up one by one. | 会一个一个救你们 |
[48:16] | She’s still there! | 她亦在船上 |
[48:18] | I know she’s still on the ship! | 我知道她在船上 |
[48:20] | Celeste, where are you going?! | 你去哪了 |
[48:23] | Don’t… Don’t move! | 别动 |
[48:25] | It’ll fall! | 会跌下去 |
[48:45] | Throw me a rope! I need to attach… | 抛给我一条绳 我会绑紧 |
[48:47] | Oh, sweetheart, it’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[48:50] | OK. Oh, here. OK. | 好 这里 |
[48:54] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[48:56] | Now, get the rope! Grab the rope! | 抓紧绳 抓紧绳 |
[48:58] | I’ll get it! | 我会抓到的 |
[49:00] | Careful! | 小心 |
[49:02] | I got the rope! | 抓到了 |
[49:04] | Tie it up to the hull! | 绑住船身 |
[49:06] | Pull the slack! | 拉紧 |
[49:08] | Be careful! | 小心 |
[49:10] | OK! | 好的 |
[49:18] | Hold on! Pull them up! | 抓紧 拉他们上来 |
[49:24] | Help! | 救命 |
[49:25] | Alex! Alex! | 阿历克斯 |
[49:27] | Dante! | 救丹狄 |
[49:30] | Help! Help! | 救我 |
[49:38] | Help! Help! | 救我 |
[49:53] | Come on. | 快 |
[49:54] | Pull me up, please! Pull! | 拉我上去 求求你 拉 |
[49:57] | Alex! God. Yes, you are nuts. | 天 你真是疯子 |
[49:59] | -Come on. Pull me up. -I got you. | -拉我上去 -我会救你 |
[50:02] | Please pull! | 拉 |
[50:04] | Get another line! | 拉另一条绳 |
[50:06] | Quickly! Get another line! | 拉另一条绳 快 |
[50:10] | There has to be something else! | 一定有方法 |
[50:14] | The gangplank! Get the gangplank! | 跳板 用跳板 |
[50:36] | Alex. Alex, Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[50:39] | Hi, uh… | 你好 |
[50:41] | Get everybody on here if you can. | 快将所有人集中到这里 |
[50:45] | OK. | 好的 |
[50:47] | OK. Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[50:49] | Thank you. OK, thanks. | 多谢 |
[51:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:29] | That’s the last one, sir. | 那是最后一个了 |
[51:34] | Officer, it’s Merced. | 大副 是麦士 |
[51:36] | Yes? | 什么 |
[51:39] | We have a situation on the bridge. | 船桥有问题 |
[51:41] | I bet we do! | 好的 |
[51:43] | Keep everybody together, Rudy. | 将大家集中一起 |
[51:44] | I’ll be on the bridge. | 我去船桥 |
[51:46] | Stay with the passengers. | 与乘客一起 |
[52:03] | It’s the radar. | 雷达问题 |
[52:05] | First I thought this was a heavy fog bank, but it’s not moving. | 开始还以为是浓雾 却不散开 |
[52:11] | Saint Martin. | 圣马田 |
[52:13] | Well, there is a harbour on Saint Martin. | 圣马田有一港口 |
[52:16] | He must be stopping us on the island. | 他要停那里 |
[52:18] | What’s the heading? | 驶向那里 |
[52:21] | It is full at southeast 165. | 全速向东南 |
[52:27] | You think that’s the harbour? | 你以为那是港湾 |
[52:33] | He’s taking us to the cliffs next to the harbour. | 他驶我们去港口旁的悬崖 |
[52:40] | He’s gonna slam us into a wall. | 叫我们撞向悬崖 |
[52:42] | How long before we hit? | 离撞上还有多远 |
[52:46] | How much time have we got? | 还有多少时间 |
[52:48] | I’m the first officer on this ship, OK, | 听着 我是大副 |
[52:49] | and you’re… | 你是 |
[52:50] | You’ve lost control of autopilot, so there’s got to be a hard wire link. | 一定有电线糟连接机房控制 |
[52:54] | Yes, that’s exactly right, sir. | 对 |
[52:55] | But he’s running it all by remote, and there’s nothing you can do. | 但他是用遥控的 |
[52:59] | We gotta find the transmitter. | 一定有遥控发射器找出来 |
[53:01] | So how’s he transmitting the fires?! | 怎能遥控火头 |
[53:03] | The fires don’t exist. They’re not real. | 不 那不是真火 |
[53:05] | Smoke canisters. Stun grenades. | 可能在气糟内 |
[53:07] | Probably put them in the air ducts. | 放烟雾罐 |
[53:09] | They’re small. | 很细的 |
[53:10] | They roll, | 会滚动 |
[53:12] | like… | 像 |
[53:13] | these. | 这些 |
[53:18] | Golf balls. | 高尔夫球 |
[53:19] | Golf balls, golf balls. | 高尔夫球 |
[53:22] | Geiger. Let’s go get him right now. | 基格 我们去抓他 |
[53:24] | Get his cabin number. We’ll get him. I’ll get him. | 去他的船舱 |
[53:26] | We’re locked out. | 我们手无寸铁 |
[53:27] | Where are the skeet guns? | 泥碟枪呢 |
[53:28] | Right here. | 在这里 |
[53:59] | Why’s everyone trying to kill me?! | 为何人都要杀我 |
[54:04] | What happened? Are you OK? | 发生什么事 你没事吗 |
[54:06] | Stay down, stay down. | 坐下 |
[54:08] | You’re OK. | 你没事 |
[54:10] | I can’t override it. He’s changed all the access codes. | 我不能进入 他改了密码 |
[54:21] | We have a very sick boy. | 他是个很病的人 |
[54:23] | Exactly. | 对 |
[54:24] | Do you think I’d be doing this, if I still had my health? | 你想我正常的话 会这样做吗 |
[54:29] | It ends now. | 你失败了 |
[54:30] | I know who you are. | 我知你是谁 |
[54:32] | I know you, too. | 我也知你是谁 |
[54:34] | You look a little wet. | 你看上去有点湿 |
[54:36] | You see, Alex, | 你看到了 阿历克斯 |
[54:38] | I designed this whole autopilot system. | 这自动导航系统是我设计的 |
[54:41] | My company sold it off to almost every shipping line in the world, | 我公司将这系统卖往各地船公司 |
[54:45] | but when I got sick, they fired me. | 但我一病了 他们便解雇我 |
[54:50] | I had no defence. They just threw me away. | 我无法反抗由他们踢走我 |
[54:53] | But now I have a more aggressive defence system. | 但我有更厉害的一着 |
[54:58] | Tell me, Alex, | 告诉我 阿历克斯 |
[55:00] | did you ever have a false sense of security? | 你曾否失去过安全感 |
[55:14] | Everybody, to the deck! | 大家上甲板 |
[55:16] | Go! Go! Go! | 快 |
[55:20] | Nothing’s secure, Alex. | 阿历克斯 世上无处是安全的 |
[55:28] | That was odd. | 奇怪 |
[55:29] | You call that odd? What kind of cop are you? | 你算什么警察 |
[55:30] | You’re gonna get us all killed! | 你差点害死我们 |
[55:32] | No, that’s his plan. | 他要害人 |
[55:34] | Where’s engine control? | 机房控制室在那里 |
[55:36] | What? Engine control? | 什么 机房控制室 |
[55:37] | We’re gonna stop the ship, then we’re gonna get him. | 我要将船停下 |
[55:39] | I want you on the upper deck with the other passengers! | 快去乘客那里 |
[55:40] | Fine! I’ll find it on my own! | 我自己去找 |
[55:42] | Merced, go with him! | 跟着他 |
[55:43] | Sir, he’s highly irrational. | 大副 他毫无理性 |
[55:45] | You’re an officer on this ship. | 你是船员 |
[55:47] | Now, make sure he doesn’t touch a thing! | 叫他别乱碰 |
[55:50] | Ashton, you OK? Come on, get up. | 没事吗 起来 |
[55:53] | Keep it moving. | 继续走 |
[55:54] | Annie. They won’t organize a search, | 船员不会找 |
[55:57] | but I know Drew didn’t get away. | 但我知道杜仪没离去 |
[55:59] | She’s got to be here somewhere! | 她一定还在船上 |
[56:01] | -They’ll find her. -Just keep it moving. | -船员会找到她 -继续走 |
[56:06] | This way! | 这边 |
[56:07] | Hello, miss. This way. | 小姐 这边 |
[56:10] | Dante, stop it. Do you hear that? Listen. | 丹狄 别拍 听到吗 留心听 |
[56:13] | Yeah, I hear something coming from down there. | 下面有声音 |
[56:15] | Where? Show me. Come on. | 哪里 我们去 |
[56:16] | Harder! | 大点声 |
[56:19] | Can anybody hear?! Hello! | 有人听见吗 喂 |
[56:21] | Alejandro, I don’t like this. | 奥拉 我很怕 |
[56:23] | I really don’t like this. | 我真的不喜欢 |
[56:25] | It’s coming from down here somewhere. | 声音由这里下面发出 |
[56:28] | Anyone! | 有人吗 |
[56:31] | Hello! | 喂 |
[56:34] | Is anybody in there?! | 有人吗 |
[56:36] | Yes! | 有 |
[56:37] | Yes, we’re trapped! | 有 我们被困住 |
[56:39] | Get us the hell out of here! | 救我们出去 |
[56:41] | We’re trying! | 我们在试 |
[56:42] | Is there a little girl in there? Drew? | 有叫杜仪的小女孩吗 |
[56:45] | No! Just big women! | 没有小女孩 只有大女人 |
[56:47] | Excuse me! | 什么 |
[56:48] | I mean, normal-sized women! Come on, get us out of here! | 我是指正常体型女人 救我们 |
[56:53] | Oh, my God, there’s smoke coming out of the vent! | 排气孔有烟冒出来 |
[56:55] | Everybody get back! | 所有人退后 |
[56:56] | It’s coming out everywhere! | 天 到处是烟 |
[56:58] | Ow. We’re trying. | 我们在试 |
[56:59] | Try to block the vent! | 封住排气孔 |
[57:01] | Don’t worry. We’ll get you out! | 别担心 会救你们 |
[57:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[57:25] | They told us to block the vents. | 他们说封住排气孔 |
[57:27] | She’s right. | 她做得对 |
[57:28] | I’ll help you, lady. | 我来帮你 小姐 |
[57:30] | Alejandro, qué pasa? | 封住排气孔 |
[57:31] | This smoke’s gonna kill us off. | 否则会给浓烟烤死 |
[57:34] | Everybody just hang on! | 别气馁 |
[57:35] | We’ll get you out in a second! | 我们会很快救你们 |
[57:37] | Help me, Harvey! | 夏维 帮我 |
[57:38] | I’m trying to save your life! | 我去救你 |
[57:40] | Just hang on! | 坚持下去 |
[57:42] | OK. What is this? | 好的 这是什么 |
[57:44] | Try that. | 试这个 |
[57:45] | -This… this won’t work. -Just try it. I’ll find something else. | -没用的 -试试吧 我再去找 |
[57:53] | I told you this won’t work! | 已说过没用的 |
[57:57] | It’s coming out everywhere. Harv, give me your pants! | 浓烟密布 将你的裤子给我 |
[58:00] | My pants?! No-one else is taking off their pants. | 我的裤子 为什么脱裤子 |
[58:02] | I took off mine. | 我脱 |
[58:03] | Why hasn’t she taken anything off yet? | 为何她不再脱一点 |
[58:06] | Cos I’m not wearing any underwear, Harvey. | 我下面是真空的 |
[58:12] | I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸 |
[58:14] | Come on, hurry up! | 快点 赶紧 |
[58:16] | Come on! | 快点 |
[58:21] | What do we have? | 有什么呢 |
[58:28] | Yeah, this’ll do. | 这个有用 |
[58:36] | This will do. | 不 这个才有用 |
[58:39] | Did you try to close the fuel tanks manually? | 有试过用手关油缺 断电源吗 |
[58:42] | Yeah, but he’s sealed off all access to engine room four. | 有 但他将四号机房的通道关掉 |
[58:49] | Which of these controls the autopilot? | 什么控制自动导航 |
[58:51] | I don’t know. I’m the navigator. | 不知道 我是领航员 |
[58:53] | I’m not familiar with this equipment. | 不熟悉机器 |
[58:55] | Oh, you’re not familiar? | 你不熟 |
[58:56] | I see. | 原来这样 |
[58:59] | Are you, uh | 你熟悉 |
[59:00] | familiar with this? | 这情况吗 |
[59:08] | Sir, this is Merced in engine control! | 大副 我是麦士 我在机房 |
[59:10] | He’s smashing up all the equipment! | 他在破坏机器 |
[59:12] | Do you copy? | 收到没 |
[59:13] | Which of these is not hooked up to the computer? | 那部不是与电脑接驳的 |
[59:15] | There’s plenty not hooked up to the computer | 很多都不是 |
[59:18] | but nothing that overrides his programme. | 但无法破解那程序 |
[59:20] | Then we have to fool his programme. | 那么便用计骗这程式 |
[59:22] | We cannot stop the ship. | 不能将船停下 |
[59:24] | I wanna slow it down. | 我要它慢下来 |
[59:28] | You gonna let the air out of our tyres? | 把轮胎里的气放掉 |
[59:30] | -What are these switches? -Don’t you touch them! | -这些是什么 -别碰 |
[59:32] | They open the ballast doors! You wanna flood the ship?! | 打开舱压门会使船浸水 |
[59:38] | Sir, this is Merced! Does anybody copy? | 我是麦士 收到吗 |
[59:41] | Hello? Somebody answer me! | 喂 快答话 |
[59:43] | We’re gonna flood the ship like you said. | 如你所说 使船浸水 |
[59:45] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[59:49] | Right, you shut up! You shut your mouth! | 住口 |
[59:51] | I never said that! | 我从没那样说过 |
[59:52] | If we take on too much water, | 如果放进太多的水 |
[59:54] | we’ll all go down. | 这样会沉船 |
[59:56] | Sir! Somebody answer me! | 快答话 |
[59:58] | Listen… | 听 |
[1:00:03] | Flood it. | 灌水 |
[1:00:14] | It’s not working! | 没用 |
[1:00:16] | Will you hurry up?! | 快点 |
[1:00:18] | Wait. Dante, I think I’ve got something. | 等等 丹狄 有办法 |
[1:00:22] | Everybody, back off! | 大家退后 |
[1:00:23] | Hurry up! Hurry up! | 快点 |
[1:00:25] | Yeah, we found the key. | 找到匙 |
[1:00:27] | What? | 什么 |
[1:00:48] | OK, OK. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:00:50] | Kick. Can you kick it? | 踢 能踢开吗 |
[1:00:52] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:00:56] | Can you get out? | 能出来吗 |
[1:00:59] | Can you guys get out? | 能出来吗 |
[1:01:00] | If you’ll back off with the saw. | 把锯拿开才成 |
[1:01:03] | What?! | 什么 |
[1:01:04] | If you’ll back off with the saw, we’ll give it a try! | 若你把锯拿开 我们会试一试 |
[1:01:09] | Oh, sorry! I’m sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:01:18] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[1:01:19] | I’ve never let a million gallons of water into a ship before. | 从未试过放百万加仑水入船内 |
[1:01:22] | Give me a second. | 给我点时间 |
[1:01:24] | I’ve got three watertight doors to close | 要关上三道防水门 |
[1:01:28] | and I’ve got to shut off these sensors as well. | 还有三道感应器 |
[1:01:32] | Where’s this? | 这是那里 |
[1:01:35] | That’s the ballast room. | 压舱门 |
[1:01:36] | That’s right underneath us. | 就在我们下面 |
[1:01:39] | That’s what we’re flooding. | 正要灌水 |
[1:01:44] | All right, watertight doors are closed. | 防水门已关上 |
[1:01:46] | Ballast doors should open any minute. | 正打开压舱门 |
[1:01:48] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:01:52] | You just told me to open them! | 你刚叫我开的 |
[1:02:05] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:02:21] | I can’t close itjust like that. | 要关上不易 |
[1:02:27] | Don’t let go of me! | 别放手 |
[1:03:28] | Hold on! Hold on! | 抓紧 |
[1:03:59] | You OK? | 你没事吗 |
[1:04:01] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[1:04:02] | Hmm. Huh? | 嗯 |
[1:04:06] | In case anything happens | 若我们有什么 |
[1:04:08] | to us, | 不测 |
[1:04:10] | you want me to know that | 你想我知道 |
[1:04:12] | you… you… | 你 |
[1:04:15] | love me | 爱我 |
[1:04:18] | and that you’re gonna be 15 next month. | 你下个月便十五岁 |
[1:04:25] | Relationships based on extreme circumstances, | 危难时生情意 |
[1:04:27] | they rarely work out. | 不能持久 |
[1:04:40] | This way, everybody! | 这边 |
[1:04:41] | What’s going on? Why has the evacuation stopped? | 为何停止撤退 |
[1:04:44] | Stopped? We didn’t even start. | 停止 何时开始过 |
[1:04:47] | Are we sinking? Are we gonna die? | 沉船吗 我们会死吗 |
[1:04:48] | -The important thing is to stay calm. -You don’t even work here! | -大家冷静点 -你又不是船员 |
[1:04:51] | I’ve been in worse situations than this and panicking does not help. | 我曾经历更大危机 害怕没用 |
[1:04:55] | We have our life vests. We can jump off the ship. | 我们有救生衣 可跳船 对吗 |
[1:04:57] | You’d get sucked into the propellers. | 会给卷入推进器 |
[1:05:00] | Yeah, that would suck. | 可怕 |
[1:05:05] | Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[1:05:08] | Where you been, huh? | 去了那里 |
[1:05:10] | -Is she OK? -We’ll find your mum. | -她没事吗 -会替你找妈妈 |
[1:05:13] | She all right? | 她没事吗 |
[1:05:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:05:16] | Come on, sweetheart. | 来 亲爱的 |
[1:05:18] | You OK? | 你没事 |
[1:05:19] | Yeah, I’m fine. What’s happening? | 没事 发生什么事 |
[1:05:20] | Why did the ship start up again? | 为何船又启动 |
[1:05:22] | Why… why did you leave me upstairs? | 为什么将我留在上面 |
[1:05:27] | We have a situation. | 有问题 |
[1:05:29] | I know we have a situation. What? | 我知道 什么 |
[1:05:31] | Geiger’s taken over the ship. | 基格劫船 |
[1:05:33] | Geiger. I’m-not-looking-at-my-golf-game Geiger? | 基格”我不打高尔夫球” |
[1:05:36] | No, Geiger I’m-a-computer-psycho, Geiger I-designed-all-the-software, | 他是疯子 设计软件 |
[1:05:39] | and Geiger I-can-blow-up-everything. | 将一切炸碎 |
[1:05:41] | -Why would he do that? -I don’t know. | -他为什么那样做 -不知道 |
[1:05:43] | -Where is he? -He’s everywhere. Come up here. | -他在那里 -他无处不在 来 |
[1:05:50] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[1:05:52] | What? | 什么 |
[1:05:53] | Go up to the top deck with everyone. | 跟其他人上甲板等 |
[1:05:56] | You stay. You stay, and you wait. | 停住 停住 你等等 |
[1:05:58] | Hey, you don’t have to save this ship. | 你无须保住这船 |
[1:06:38] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[1:06:39] | Drop the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[1:06:43] | It’s not a gun, it’s just a computer. | 这不是枪 只是台电脑 |
[1:06:45] | Drop it, asshole. | 放下 混蛋 |
[1:06:47] | Where’s your friend Annie? | 你朋友安妮呢 |
[1:06:48] | She’s cute. | 她真漂亮 |
[1:06:50] | It would be a shame if anything happened to her. | 若她有不测真可惜 |
[1:06:54] | Hit the floor now! | 立刻伏在地上 |
[1:06:57] | I was just trying to make conversation. | 我不过想跟你聊聊 |
[1:07:00] | I’m putting it down now | 我现在就放下 |
[1:07:03] | real slow. | 很慢 |
[1:07:48] | The irony of my situation, Alex, | 阿历克斯 我的境况很可笑 |
[1:07:51] | is that dedication to job | 我一直竭力工作 |
[1:07:53] | and devotion to the company | 对公司尽忠职守 |
[1:07:55] | was repaid with a terminal illness. | 却得到不治之症 还给解雇 |
[1:08:00] | You see, computers generate electromagnetic fields | 你知道 电脑会发出电磁场 |
[1:08:03] | which, over time, | 日子一久 |
[1:08:05] | can cause severe copper poisoning. | 会导致铜中毒 |
[1:08:09] | I’m a smart guy, Alex, | 我虽是聪明人 |
[1:08:12] | and even I didn’t know that. | 却料不到这点 |
[1:08:14] | I would have really appreciated | 希望公司明白 |
[1:08:17] | some understanding from upper management. | 我的苦衷 |
[1:08:20] | We’re fine. | 我们很好 |
[1:08:21] | But, no. They dropped me. | 但他们放弃了我 |
[1:08:25] | They treated me like I never existed. | 当我从不存在 |
[1:08:27] | Where are you going? | 你去那里 |
[1:08:28] | I’ll go find him. | 找他 |
[1:08:30] | Hang on. Wait! | 等等 |
[1:08:31] | Now, I just gotta do whatever I can | 现在我要做点事 |
[1:08:35] | to get whatever I can get. | 拿我可以得到的 |
[1:08:38] | You’re not gonna stop me. | 你阻止不了我 |
[1:08:41] | This time it’s goodbye for good, Alex. | 阿历克斯 今次永别了 |
[1:08:58] | How you gonna stop me now, my friend? | 老兄 现在你怎阻止我 |
[1:09:19] | Damn it. | 混蛋 |
[1:09:43] | Damn. | 靠 |
[1:09:55] | Oh, wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:09:58] | I’ve heard that music before. | 以前听过的音乐 |
[1:09:59] | They pipe it in all over the ship. | 音乐是经由广播系统播放 |
[1:10:01] | No, no, no. I’ve heard this music before. | 以前听过的音乐 |
[1:10:04] | Ship-shopping music. He’s in the mall. | 船上商场音乐 他在商场 |
[1:10:17] | There’s a fire in there. | 里面有火警 |
[1:10:18] | Well, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:10:19] | The flames can’t get past the fire doors. | 火焰不能穿过防火门 |
[1:10:35] | Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[1:10:36] | Alex, Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[1:10:37] | Don’t touch that! | 别碰 |
[1:10:39] | OK, um, I need a… I need a… | 我需要 我要 |
[1:10:41] | I need my saw. | 要用锯 |
[1:10:44] | Alex! Alex! | 阿历克斯 |
[1:10:47] | Alex! Oh, God. | 阿历克斯 哦 天啊 |
[1:10:51] | I know where to release the fire doors. | 我会打开门 |
[1:10:52] | Don’t open the door. It’s a trap. | 别那样做 是个陷阱 |
[1:10:54] | There’s something in the door. | 门里有东西 |
[1:10:55] | Baby, we can’t get in to you. | 我们不能到你那里 |
[1:10:57] | There’s something in the door. | 门里有东西 |
[1:11:00] | Wait. What does it look like? | 等等 看起来像什么 |
[1:11:03] | like a spray deodorant can. | 像一个喷雾剂的罐子 |
[1:11:05] | I don’t know. Can’t think. | 我不知道该怎样说 |
[1:11:08] | OK. It’s a grenade. | 是个手榴弹 |
[1:11:10] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:11] | There’s a number on it. | 上面有号码 |
[1:11:12] | There should be a number on it. | 上面应该有号码 |
[1:11:14] | Uh, OK, yeah. It’s um… L-1619. | 好吧 是L-16 19 |
[1:11:17] | Uh… Magnum. | 呃 超级型 |
[1:11:20] | -Is the pin out? -What? | -撞针拉掉了吗 -什么 |
[1:11:22] | Is the pin out?! | 撞针拉掉了吗 |
[1:11:23] | No, the pin’s still in, but it’s attached to a wire. | 不 还在 但连接电线 |
[1:11:25] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:11:27] | Tie the spoon to the grenade. | 用绳圈绑住手榴弹 |
[1:11:30] | Spoon? What? | 绳圈 什么 |
[1:11:31] | With a string. | 连一条绳 |
[1:11:32] | Oh, baby, don’t say grenade. | 宝贝 别说手榴弹 |
[1:11:34] | OK. A string. | 好 绳子 |
[1:11:35] | Uh… | 呃 |
[1:11:37] | Your shoelace! Come on. | 用你的鞋带 快 |
[1:11:39] | I got it. | 好了 |
[1:11:41] | That’s it. | 行了 |
[1:11:42] | OK, all right. | 好了 |
[1:11:43] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:11:44] | OK, be real careful. | 真的要小心 |
[1:11:50] | All right. Here it goes. | 好的 来了 |
[1:11:52] | Uh… | 呃 |
[1:11:53] | You gotta hurry up. | 快点 |
[1:11:54] | OK, OK. | 好的 好的 |
[1:11:59] | Got it. Got it. | 好了 好了 |
[1:12:00] | Got it. What now? | 好了 现在怎样 |
[1:12:02] | Pull the pin out | 将撞针拉出 |
[1:12:03] | and remove the grenade. | 拿掉手榴弹 |
[1:12:12] | You pull out the pin, | 你拉撞针 |
[1:12:14] | and I will pull out the grenade. | 我数三声便拔撞针 |
[1:12:16] | OK. Counting. One, | 一 |
[1:12:19] | two | 二 |
[1:12:20] | three. | 三 |
[1:12:28] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[1:12:29] | Where is it? Where is it?! | 手榴弹在那里 |
[1:12:32] | It’s in your hand. | 在你手中 |
[1:12:33] | Huh?! Take it out. Take it out! | 拿走它 |
[1:12:35] | Take it out. Take it out. Got it? Take it. | 拿走 拿走 |
[1:12:38] | I got it. | 拿住了 |
[1:12:39] | OK, got it? | 拿住了 |
[1:12:40] | Alex! | 阿历克斯 |
[1:12:44] | Uh, you can open the door now. | 现在可以开门了 |
[1:12:46] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:13:26] | Here’s some more dry towels. | 这里有些干毛巾 |
[1:13:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:29] | I am so sorry I yelled at you. | 对不起刚才向你大声呼喊 |
[1:13:32] | That’s OK, Dad. | 不要紧 爹 |
[1:13:34] | I’m OK. | 我没事 |
[1:13:39] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:13:41] | Where’s Alex? | 阿历克斯呢 |
[1:13:44] | “Where’s Alex?” | 阿历克斯 |
[1:13:52] | Come over here. | 来 |
[1:13:56] | Just sit down. Don’t talk. Don’t move. | 坐下 别说话 |
[1:13:58] | -I’m OK. -You’re not OK. | -我没事 -你有事 |
[1:14:01] | Stop saying that, all right? | 别那样说 好吗 |
[1:14:02] | Are you OK? | 你没事吗 |
[1:14:09] | I don’t think so. | 有事 |
[1:14:10] | What? | 什么 |
[1:14:12] | He’s adjusting starboard. | 他将航道转右 |
[1:14:13] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:14:15] | Does that mean right, left, round the island? | 驶到右边 左边 还是绕过 |
[1:14:18] | No. Right into the island. | 直冲向小岛 |
[1:14:20] | We’re moving again. | 船又开动了 |
[1:14:21] | He’s turning us half a degree starboard. | 向右转半度 |
[1:14:23] | Come on, guys. We’re getting closer. | 快想办法 很近小岛了 |
[1:14:26] | OK, I’m cutting the serial port connection. | 我切断了连接端口 |
[1:14:30] | Anything? | 有没有反应 |
[1:14:33] | No, we’re still locked out. | 仍无法接上 |
[1:14:35] | Come on. | 快想办法 |
[1:14:38] | Hey, we’re moving. | 船在动了 |
[1:14:40] | We have control again. | 已能控制 |
[1:14:42] | No, we’re still dead here. | 不 我们还是会死的 |
[1:14:44] | Are you sure, sir, because we’re turning. | 真的 船已在转动 |
[1:14:46] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[1:14:47] | It’s him, it’s him. | 是他 是他 |
[1:14:49] | He’s onboard. Geiger’s still onboard. | 他在船上 基格仍在船上 |
[1:14:50] | Guys, maybe these people can help. | 也许他们可帮手 |
[1:14:54] | Hand me those. | 给我 |
[1:14:56] | Right there. | 这里 |
[1:15:02] | He’s taking us right into an oil tanker. | 他要我们撞向油轮 |
[1:15:05] | What? | 什么 |
[1:15:07] | You’re right. | 是 |
[1:15:08] | She’s anchored 16 miles out, | 油轮停在小岛16英里外 |
[1:15:11] | and we are doing 17.8 knots. | 我们的时速是17点8海里 |
[1:15:13] | Well, how long till they move? | 油轮要多久才能启动 |
[1:15:15] | From starting their engines, 30 minutes. | 开动引擎 要30分钟 |
[1:15:17] | They won’t get out of our way in time. | 不可能及时避开 |
[1:15:20] | So, what… what… what does that mean? | 那代表什么意思 |
[1:15:24] | Oh, man! | 天 |
[1:15:26] | Uh, he’s turning us another quarter. | 又转了四分一度 |
[1:15:35] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[1:15:40] | Can we turn the ship without the rudder? | 不用船舵的话能否将船转向 |
[1:15:42] | The bow thrusters would do it. | 船首部份的船舵可以 |
[1:15:44] | We can’t get there now. | 去不到船头 |
[1:15:45] | You guys flooded the access. | 你已用水灌了 |
[1:15:47] | We also messed up his programme, sir. | 我们亦搞乱了他计划 |
[1:15:49] | No, you almost sunk us. | 不 你几乎叫我们沉船 |
[1:15:53] | Let’s take a wrench and dump it into the engine | 将扳手投入引擎 |
[1:15:56] | and bust the transmission like a car, | 像弄坏汽车变速器 |
[1:15:58] | cos I’ve done that. | 我试过这样做 |
[1:15:59] | With all due respect, this is not your car. | 小姐 这不是车 |
[1:16:02] | This is a cruise liner. | 是邮轮 |
[1:16:03] | She’s right. It’s a propeller. | 她说得对 推进器 |
[1:16:04] | We got to stop the propeller. | 要弄停推进器 |
[1:16:06] | You could wedge something into it | 可用钢缆 |
[1:16:08] | like a… a steel cable. | 缠住推进器 |
[1:16:10] | This is not my suggestion, obviously. | 这明显不是我的主意 |
[1:16:13] | Great idea. I’ll go under the ship. | 好极 我去船底 |
[1:16:15] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不要去 |
[1:16:16] | No, you won’t. That’s not what I meant. | 你不要去 那不是我的意思 |
[1:16:18] | That’s a stupid idea. | 这是个笨主意 |
[1:16:19] | No, it’s a great idea. | 不 是个好主意 |
[1:16:21] | No. | 不 |
[1:16:22] | It’s suicide. These blades are 12 feet across. | 这等于自杀 12英尺长的扇叶转起来 |
[1:16:24] | They’ll suck you in and kill you. | 扇叶会杀死你 |
[1:16:43] | Hey. Hey, Dino, I got one for you. | 我有个问题 |
[1:16:45] | OK, who played the German captain | “潜艇生死战”中 |
[1:16:47] | in The Enemy Below? | 谁演那德国船长 |
[1:16:49] | Curt Jurgens. | 却佐真斯 |
[1:16:59] | Down the next stairwell on the left, | 落楼梯 |
[1:17:01] | straight to the bowels of the ship. | 去船腹 |
[1:17:03] | Bowels. That doesn’t sound very good. | 听起来也吓人 |
[1:17:07] | How much time left? | 剩多少时间 |
[1:17:08] | Not very much. We better hurry. | 不太多 快 |
[1:17:11] | Mayday, Mayday. | 求救 求救 |
[1:17:12] | This is Seabourn Legend | 这是海洋传奇号 |
[1:17:14] | bearing 80 degrees east-northeast. | 位于东北偏东80度 |
[1:17:16] | Engine and steering control nonfunctional. | 引擎和驾驶控制失灵 |
[1:17:19] | I repeat. Nonfunctional. | 重覆 失灵 |
[1:17:20] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪里 |
[1:17:23] | Eindhoven Lion, come in. | 埃因霍温狮子 请回话 |
[1:17:25] | This is Seabourn Legend. | 这是海洋传奇号 |
[1:17:27] | Eindhoven Lion, come in. | 埃因霍温狮子 请回话 |
[1:17:29] | Eindhoven Lion, this is Seabourn Legend. | 这是海洋传奇号 |
[1:17:31] | Come in, Eindhoven Lion. | 请回话 |
[1:17:36] | This is the only way out. | 这是唯一出路 |
[1:17:40] | This all the diving gear? | 潜水器全在这里 |
[1:17:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:17:42] | OK, here it goes. | 是 开始 |
[1:18:06] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[1:18:15] | You think that ship’s gonna rescue us? | 你认为那是拯救船吗 |
[1:18:17] | What else could it be? | 还会是什么 |
[1:18:18] | Alex, maybe this isn’t such a hot idea. | 这主意不好 |
[1:18:20] | Maybe you should just leave the propeller alone, huh? | 别理螺旋桨吧 |
[1:18:23] | We have to stop the ship. | 一定要将船停下 |
[1:18:26] | There’s not much time left. | 时间不多 |
[1:18:30] | Are you sure this is gonna hold? | 真的够力吗 |
[1:18:32] | Yeah. We use those lines all over the ship. | 船上都是用这种绳 |
[1:18:34] | He’s not going all over the ship. | 他不是在船上 |
[1:18:36] | He’s going under the ship, all right? | 是去船底 |
[1:18:38] | Annie, Annie. It’s OK. It’ll hold. | 安妮 放心 够力的了 |
[1:18:49] | Hold on. Let me lock it. | 我来扣好它 |
[1:18:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:18:53] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:19:03] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[1:19:05] | What? | 什么 |
[1:19:06] | 4296 4296 | |
[1:19:08] | 589J 589J. | |
[1:19:10] | I don’t know what that is. What is that? | 我不知道那是什么 是什么 |
[1:19:12] | It’s my badge number. | 我的警章号码 |
[1:19:14] | It’s 4296589J. | 是4296589J |
[1:19:17] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[1:19:19] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[1:19:25] | Here’s the guideline. | 将绳缆放过去 |
[1:19:27] | Feed it into the propeller, and it will pull the heavy cable in. | 自然会将钢缆拉去的 |
[1:19:37] | Not too much slack. | 别太松 |
[1:19:38] | OK, OK, OK. I’ve got him. | 我接触到他 |
[1:19:53] | He’s getting too close. | 他靠得太近了 |
[1:19:54] | OK, OK, he’s close enough. | 够近了 |
[1:19:56] | Stop it now. | 停 |
[1:20:09] | Come on, baby. Let it go. | 来 将绳放过去 |
[1:20:11] | Let it go. | 放过去 |
[1:20:22] | It’s taking the cable. It’s working. It’s working! | 缠住了 成功 |
[1:20:25] | Well, then let’s get him up then, huh? | 拉他回来 他成功了 |
[1:20:28] | -Come on. -Pull him back up. | -快 -拉他上来 |
[1:20:46] | It’s stuck. | 停了 |
[1:20:47] | He’s snagged. | 绞着了 |
[1:20:48] | The lines are crossed. We have to bring him up. | 我们要拉他上来 |
[1:20:51] | Come on. Now. Do something! | 快想办法 |
[1:20:57] | It’s sucking him in. | 他正被吸过去 |
[1:20:58] | We gotta get him out of there! | 拉他上来 |
[1:21:11] | 18. | 18海里 |
[1:21:14] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 |
[1:21:16] | 17.5. | 17点5海里 |
[1:21:17] | They’re doing it. | 起作用了 |
[1:21:19] | They’re slowing us down. | 他们将船减慢 |
[1:21:38] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 不能这样 |
[1:21:51] | We gotta get him up. | 要救他上来 |
[1:21:52] | Come on, come on. Keep pulling. | 要救他上来 继续拉 |
[1:21:56] | Pull. | 拉 |
[1:22:00] | Pull him up. | 拉他上来 |
[1:22:02] | Keep pulling. | 继续拉 |
[1:22:05] | What the hell’s happening? | 怎样了 |
[1:22:06] | It’s stuck again! | 又勾住了 |
[1:22:07] | Get him up! Get him up! | 拉他上来 |
[1:22:09] | It’s not gonna hold. | 钢缆扣不住 |
[1:22:16] | Oh! Won’t go any faster. | 快点 |
[1:22:18] | Won’t go any faster! | 快点 |
[1:22:25] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:22:30] | Get back! | 退后 |
[1:22:45] | -I think I broke my arm. -Alex! Alex! | -我的手臂可能断了 -阿历克斯 |
[1:22:48] | Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[1:22:49] | Come on. Hold on. | 快 拉住 |
[1:22:51] | Come on. Hold on. | 快 拉住 |
[1:22:53] | We’ve got him now. | 我们抓住他了 |
[1:22:54] | Are you all right? | 你没事吗 |
[1:22:56] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:23:00] | Let him go. | 松手 |
[1:23:02] | You slowed her down, | 你减慢了船速 |
[1:23:04] | but you’re not gonna stop her. | 但你不能叫船停下 |
[1:23:06] | Annie, I don’t think your boyfriend appreciates the logistics involved | 安妮 我想你男友不太欣赏 |
[1:23:11] | in ramming the most automated ship in the world | 我精心安排将船撞向没下碇 |
[1:23:13] | into a loaded fuel tanker with no set anchor path. | 又装满油的油轮 |
[1:23:16] | Let her go. | 放了她 |
[1:23:18] | Maybe you can spend the rest of your days in a mental hospital | 你以后都要被关在精神病院 |
[1:23:22] | sticking leeches to your ass. | 让水蛭吸你屁股的血 |
[1:23:24] | Oh, so you met my nurses. | 见过护士 |
[1:23:26] | They clean the copper out of my blood. | 她们除去我血中的铜 |
[1:23:28] | Doctors gave me a couple of years to live! | 医生说我还有两年命 |
[1:23:31] | Those bloodsuckers might give me a few more. | 血蛭或可延长我几年命 |
[1:23:34] | You walk away now | 若你快滚 |
[1:23:36] | and there’s a chance I might not kill you. | 我可饶你一命 |
[1:23:38] | Listen to you. | 真大口气 |
[1:23:40] | Let him go. | 松绳 |
[1:23:42] | Now! | 照做 |
[1:23:43] | Go ahead. | 快点 |
[1:23:46] | Now! | 照做 |
[1:23:48] | Go ahead. | 快点 |
[1:23:58] | Mr Juliano, | 祖尼 |
[1:23:59] | we’ll be getting off. | 我们要离船 |
[1:24:01] | I hope you don’t mind, | 希望你别介意 |
[1:24:02] | but I’ll be taking Annie with me | 我带走安妮 |
[1:24:03] | as a little extra insurance. | 作为小小的保险 |
[1:24:06] | You know the one-armed freestyle, don’t you? | 你会单手自由泳吧 |
[1:24:15] | Hey! Come on, or you’ll join them! | 跟我来 否则跟他们一起死 |
[1:24:18] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:24:39] | Hold on, hold on. | 抓住 |
[1:24:49] | I can’t believe they can’t see us. | 不能相信他们看不见我们 |
[1:24:51] | How can they miss us? | 怎会看不到 |
[1:24:56] | I can’t get her on the radio! | 无法与那船通讯 |
[1:24:57] | She’s not responding. | 它没响应 |
[1:24:58] | She’s closing in at 14 knots, | 以14海里时速驶近 |
[1:25:00] | bearing 166.4. | 方位166点4 |
[1:25:03] | She’s heading straight into us. | 直冲过来 |
[1:25:04] | Get the anchors up now! | 快起锚 |
[1:25:06] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[1:25:19] | Which way did they go? | 他们向哪边走 |
[1:25:21] | The marina. He’s going to jump ship. | 放小艇的地方 他要跳船 |
[1:25:25] | You all right? | 没事吗 |
[1:25:27] | I’m OK. | 我没事 |
[1:25:29] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[1:25:35] | Get moving! | 快走 |
[1:25:37] | Get off of me! Get off of me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[1:25:40] | Very physical, aren’t we? | 很费劲 对吗 |
[1:25:52] | OK, | 好 |
[1:25:54] | that way. | 那边 |
[1:25:55] | Down the stairs. | 下楼梯 |
[1:25:57] | Hold it! | 站住 |
[1:26:05] | We’re going for a little ride. | 我们去游游 |
[1:26:07] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:26:08] | Can’t let you go now. You’re my little hostage. | 现在不能放你 你是人质 |
[1:26:10] | Come on! | 来 |
[1:26:11] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[1:26:13] | Get down. Get down! | 坐好 |
[1:26:20] | All right. | 好 |
[1:26:21] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[1:26:24] | So, | 所以 |
[1:26:28] | How do you like your vacation so far? | 喜欢今次旅程吗 |
[1:26:30] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[1:26:45] | You better hang on. | 最好坐稳 |
[1:26:55] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[1:26:56] | Alex? Alex! | 阿历克斯 阿历克斯 |
[1:27:03] | Need a hand? | 要帮手吗 |
[1:27:04] | Hold on. I got you. | 抓紧 我捉住你 |
[1:27:16] | I don’t think you want to be on that ship now, Annie. | 相信你不会再想坐那船 |
[1:27:28] | You know your way around the ship? | 你熟悉船上通道吗 |
[1:27:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:27:41] | You’re OK? | 你没事吧 |
[1:27:42] | What happened? | 发生什么事 |
[1:27:45] | Alex, can you hear me? | 阿历克斯 听到吗 |
[1:27:52] | I don’t like this at all. | 大祸临头 |
[1:27:54] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:27:55] | Jeez, we’re coming in too fast! | 船速太快 |
[1:27:56] | How could this happen on our honeymoon? | 怎能在我们蜜月时发生这种事 |
[1:28:04] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:28:06] | Oh, my God. Why don’t we stop? | 为什么还不停下 |
[1:28:10] | Everyone, move away from the windows! | 每个人都离开窗口 |
[1:28:11] | Away from the windows! | 离开窗口 |
[1:28:14] | Brace yourself for the crash. | 保持理智 |
[1:28:29] | How long before we have power? | 什么时候才有动力 |
[1:28:30] | Seven or eight minutes, sir. | 七八分钟 |
[1:28:32] | In eight minutes we’ll be blown out of the water! | 到时船已爆炸 开动引擎 |
[1:28:34] | Speed the engines full power. | 全速前进 |
[1:28:37] | Prepare for hard forward turn. | 准备迎风急转 |
[1:28:45] | Alex, if you can hear me, use the ship’s intercom. | 阿历克斯 听到的话 用船上对讲机 |
[1:28:51] | Left, Alex, go to the left. | 左边 去左边 |
[1:28:52] | Alex, can you hear me? | 阿历克斯 能听到吗 |
[1:28:54] | If you can hear me, use the ship’s intercom. | 听到的话 用船上对讲机 |
[1:28:56] | I can hear you. | 收到 |
[1:28:58] | We’re running out of time. | 我们时间不多 |
[1:28:59] | All right, look. | 好的 听着 |
[1:29:00] | Which way to the bow thrusters? | 怎么去推动器那里 |
[1:29:02] | You flooded it. There’s no way to get there. | 浸满水 不能去那里 |
[1:29:04] | I can get there. | 我能到的 |
[1:29:05] | Just talk me through it. | 告诉我怎么去 |
[1:29:07] | OK. The bow thrusters are two large wheels connected by a small shaft. | 船头推动器是两扇大轮 由一条轴连接 |
[1:29:11] | You can find them at the end of the shaft below the bilge pump room. | 轴尾的下面是内舱泵房 |
[1:29:15] | The bilge pump room. | 内舱泵房 |
[1:29:16] | Do you copy? | 收到吗 |
[1:29:17] | Yeah, copy that. | 收到 |
[1:29:19] | Look, stay with us. | 继续说话 |
[1:29:21] | You talk us through it, I’ll follow your voice. | 我们跟着你指示 |
[1:29:25] | OK, you’re in section BT-1. | 你在BT-1段 |
[1:29:29] | At the end of the hallway is a hatch. | 大尾房有一闸门 |
[1:29:31] | That’ll bring you into the bilge pump room. | 通去内舱泵房 |
[1:29:34] | Hatch. Hatch. | 舱口 舱口 |
[1:29:35] | It’s at the same level as where you are, so there must be some air. | 在你身处的同一层 一定有空气 |
[1:29:39] | Have you got it? | 收到吗 |
[1:29:42] | You’re going to have to lose the vest. | 你要脱去救生衣 |
[1:29:43] | What do you mean, lose my vest? | 什么意思 脱救生衣 |
[1:29:45] | We’re going under. | 我们要下水 |
[1:29:49] | Damn, man. | 见鬼 |
[1:30:09] | Let’s get the hell out of here! | 我们快点走 |
[1:30:11] | Move away from the railing! | 别接近栏杆 |
[1:30:13] | Harvey, wait for me! | 夏维 等我 |
[1:30:15] | Come on, over against the wall! | 来 帖着墙 |
[1:30:17] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事 |
[1:30:19] | At the far side is a short slide. | 在另一边 有一短滑道 |
[1:30:22] | That will lead into the bow thruster room. | 通到船头推动器室 |
[1:30:25] | Alex, can you hear me? | 听到吗 |
[1:30:27] | We’re getting very close. | 我们已很接近 |
[1:30:43] | The bow thrusters, they’re two large wheels | 船头推动器是两个大轮 |
[1:30:45] | connected to a shaft | 连着一条轴 |
[1:30:48] | that will turn the propeller. | 转动螺旋桨 |
[1:31:02] | Now, when you find the wheel, | 你找到大轮时 |
[1:31:04] | turn it as fast you can. | 转得越快越好 |
[1:31:06] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 |
[1:31:08] | You only turn one wheel at a time. | 一次只可转一个轮 |
[1:31:10] | If you turn them both, you’ll cancel yourself out. | 一起转的话便互相抵销 |
[1:31:13] | Make sure you turn the starboard wheel only. | 先转右边那轮 |
[1:31:16] | OK, look. | 好 听着 |
[1:31:18] | We have to play tag. | 好 轮流转 |
[1:31:20] | I’ll go down first. | 我先下去 |
[1:31:21] | You follow me in 15 seconds. | 15秒后你来 |
[1:31:22] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:31:55] | They’re turning us. Sir, they’re turning us. | 大副 转方向了 |
[1:31:59] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:32:00] | Yes, it’s working. | 奏效了 |
[1:32:41] | No, no, no, no. | 不够 |
[1:32:45] | Make it stop. | 让它停下来 |
[1:33:04] | Oh, my God! Everybody down! | 天 大家伏下 |
[1:33:06] | We’re going to crash! | 快要撞下 抓紧 |
[1:33:29] | Oh, God! | 哦 天啊 |
[1:33:57] | I think we did it! | 我们成功了 |
[1:33:58] | We turned it! | 我们将船转向了 |
[1:34:05] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:34:23] | I do believe we have a miss! | 避过了 真好 |
[1:34:27] | Impossible! No! | 不可能的 不 |
[1:34:29] | No! | 不 |
[1:34:36] | They did it. | 他们成功了 |
[1:34:43] | Oh, we made it. | 我们成功了 |
[1:34:44] | Oh, Jack. | 哦 杰克 |
[1:34:53] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 |
[1:34:56] | I sure hope somebody got that on tape. | 希望有人录下刚才情景 |
[1:34:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:35:17] | Oh, shit. | 惨了 |
[1:35:19] | Oh, shit! | 惨了 |
[1:35:23] | Oh, shit. | 惨了 |
[1:35:27] | Aw, shit. | 惨了 |
[1:35:28] | Mum. | 妈 |
[1:35:42] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[1:35:44] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[1:35:57] | We got to get out of here. | 要离开这里 |
[1:35:59] | Yeah, no kidding. Come on. | 别开玩笑 |
[1:36:00] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:36:04] | Come on, hurry up! They’re coming right at us! | 正向我们这边来 |
[1:36:06] | Come on! Faster than that! | 快点 |
[1:36:09] | We have right of way here! | 我们有先行权 |
[1:36:11] | Sorry! Excuse us! | 对不起 请原谅 |
[1:36:13] | No way! | 救我 |
[1:36:16] | That was close! | 真险 |
[1:36:20] | To the bridge! | 去船桥 |
[1:36:25] | Where’s anchor control? | 另一个电子控制器 |
[1:36:26] | We got to stop her. | 要停下来 |
[1:36:27] | What? Anchor control? | 什么 用锚控制 |
[1:36:29] | We can’t drop it. We’re moving too fast. | 不能抛锚 船速太快 |
[1:36:31] | Did you see Annie? | 见到安妮吗 |
[1:36:32] | No. | 没有 |
[1:36:33] | I got it! I got it. | 好 好 |
[1:36:34] | No. No anchor can stop a moving ship. | 锚无法叫航行中的船停下 |
[1:36:39] | It’s moving. It’s going down. | 在移动 在向下坠 |
[1:37:02] | I can feel it. We’re slowing down. | 我感觉船在减速 |
[1:37:04] | No. Too fast. It’s not going to hold. | 太快了 锚拉不住 |
[1:37:10] | Harvey! | 夏维 |
[1:37:11] | Get in the corner! Brace yourselves! | 去角落 准备碰撞 |
[1:37:12] | Oh, my God! We’re doomed! | 天啊 注定要撞 |
[1:37:19] | We’re not going to stop! We’re not going to stop! | 我们停不住 |
[1:37:26] | Drop the other one. | 抛另一个 |
[1:37:27] | I’m telling you. We’re still too fast. | 船速仍太快 |
[1:37:34] | It’s stuck. | 卡住了 |
[1:37:42] | God, no. No. | 不 |
[1:37:44] | Where’s the horn? Where’s the horn? | 气笛在那里 |
[1:37:46] | How can there not be a horn? | 气笛 等等 怎能没气笛 |
[1:37:48] | There’s got to be a horn here somewhere. | 一定有气笛 |
[1:37:58] | Where’s he going? | 他去那里 |
[1:38:01] | Oh, shit! | 天 |
[1:38:09] | What you doing with the wheel? | 你在干什么 |
[1:38:11] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[1:38:12] | It doesn’t work! | 那样没用 |
[1:38:14] | What? | 什么 |
[1:38:16] | Jan, hold this a sec. | 拿一会 |
[1:38:21] | Allez! Allez! | 加油 加油 |
[1:38:22] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 哦 不 不 |
[1:38:36] | I can’t believe it. | 不能相信 |
[1:38:38] | This is slowing us down. | 船在减速 |
[1:38:39] | Nine knots. | 九海里 |
[1:38:41] | Jeez! | 天啊 |
[1:38:43] | Oh, man! Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:38:45] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[1:38:47] | This isn’t happening. | 不要这样 |
[1:38:52] | Oh, no. No more. Not again. | 不 别再来 |
[1:38:54] | I found it! I found it! I found it! | 我找到了 找到了 |
[1:38:59] | Everybody get out of the way! There’s a big boat coming! | 大家避开 有大船驶过来 |
[1:39:02] | Please! | 快走 |
[1:39:03] | Now! | 快走 |
[1:39:04] | Run! Jump! | 快跳 |
[1:39:05] | Swim! | 快游 |
[1:39:06] | Come on, people, move out of the way! | 快走开 |
[1:39:07] | We don’t have brakes! | 我们没有刹车 |
[1:39:10] | This is not a dream! | 这不是梦 |
[1:39:11] | Jump! | 快跳 |
[1:39:14] | Abandon your ship! | 弃船 |
[1:39:24] | Oh, my God! We’re mowing them down! | 天 一直撞过去 |
[1:39:30] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:39:31] | It… it’s helping. | 有助减速 |
[1:39:33] | Seven knots. | 七海里 |
[1:39:51] | Turn right! Turn right! | 转右 转右 |
[1:39:56] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:40:03] | Whoa! | 噢 |
[1:40:05] | Shit! | 靠 |
[1:40:24] | Two bedrooms, dining room, kitchen, nook. | 两个睡房 饭厅 厨房 |
[1:40:28] | Mummy, there’s a big boat. | 妈 有艘大船 |
[1:40:30] | I know. There are a lot of big boats here, honey. | 这里有很多大船 |
[1:40:32] | What a cute boy… | 真醒目 |
[1:40:34] | and smart of you to notice all the ships. | 见到那些船 |
[1:40:36] | The walls are a soft European eggshell… | 墙是欧洲式的蛋壳色 |
[1:40:41] | God, it’ll take forever to stop us. | 很难停下 |
[1:40:46] | Harvey? | 夏维 |
[1:40:52] | Quick! | 快点踏 |
[1:40:57] | We’re not going to fit! It’s too tight! | 不能穿过 |
[1:41:08] | Get down! | 伏在地上 |
[1:41:30] | Six knots! | 六海里 |
[1:41:55] | What? What? I can’t hear you. | 什么 我听不到 |
[1:42:07] | It’s coming. | 船来了 |
[1:42:18] | Five knots! | 五海里 |
[1:42:53] | Four… | 四海里 |
[1:42:56] | Stop! | 停 |
[1:43:05] | Here it comes now! | 来了 |
[1:43:10] | It’s really big, Mum. | 真大 |
[1:43:11] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:43:14] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:43:20] | Get down! | 伏下 |
[1:43:52] | Two knots! | 两海里 |
[1:43:53] | Almost stopped! | 差不多停下了 |
[1:44:13] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[1:44:19] | Get down! | 伏下 |
[1:44:32] | Zero. | 零 |
[1:45:17] | My car! | 我的车 |
[1:45:25] | I got to find Annie. | 我要去找安妮 |
[1:45:39] | Shit! She’s going over! | 妈的 船在倾斜 |
[1:45:43] | We’re tipping! We’re tipping! | 我们在倾侧 |
[1:46:06] | We’re docked. | 停了 |
[1:46:09] | We’re docked! | 我们停了 |
[1:46:11] | I can’t believe it! | 真难以置信 |
[1:46:13] | We’re safe. | 我们安全了 |
[1:46:27] | Zero. | 零 |
[1:46:38] | Say what? | 说什么 |
[1:46:39] | Bad luck to run ship over town. | 船冲入城内带来恶运 |
[1:46:42] | No shit, bad luck, man. | 不要开玩笑 |
[1:46:43] | I just bought a condo here. | 我刚在这里买楼 |
[1:46:46] | My God. | 天 |
[1:46:49] | You all right? | 没事吗 |
[1:46:51] | Yeah. I think I broke my other arm. | 没事 只是断了臂 |
[1:46:54] | The ship’s parked in the middle of town, | 船停了在市中心 |
[1:46:56] | but, hey, it could’ve been worse. | 不幸中大幸 |
[1:46:59] | I’m not sure how, but it could’ve been worse. | 我也不知怎说 但已是万幸 |
[1:47:02] | I got to get my girl. | 我要去找女友 |
[1:47:03] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[1:47:07] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:47:09] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[1:47:12] | I’ll go check on the others. | 我去看看其他人 |
[1:47:26] | Looks like your vacation is almost over. | 看来你的假期快要完了 |
[1:47:29] | Just stay away from me, or you’re going to get hurt, | 别走近 否则不客气 |
[1:47:32] | I swear to God. | 我发誓 |
[1:47:33] | What are you going to do, Annie? | 你可以怎样 |
[1:47:34] | Splash water on me? | 用水泼我 |
[1:47:46] | I’m driving now. | 我来驾驶 |
[1:47:48] | Hey, Annie! Hey! | 嗨 安妮 嗨 |
[1:47:51] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[1:47:53] | Come back! You stay with me! | 回来 别走 |
[1:47:55] | You’re my hostage! | 你是我的人质 |
[1:47:56] | I need a boat! | 我要船 |
[1:48:01] | Can I help you? | 可否帮你 |
[1:48:03] | I’m a cop. I need to borrow your boat. | 我是警探 要借用你的船 |
[1:48:05] | What? You’ve got to be kidding me. | 什么 说笑吧 |
[1:48:08] | This is joke, right? You’re messing with my head. | 开玩笑 是吧 你在耍我 |
[1:48:11] | Come on, man, you gotta be kidding me! | 你一定是在说笑 |
[1:48:14] | Can’t you see I’m on a date? | 我在约会中呢 |
[1:48:15] | Alex Shaw, LAPD. Start the boat. | 我叫阿历克斯 洛杉矶警探 |
[1:48:19] | LAPD? I’m in the Caribbean, man. | 洛杉矶警探 这是加勒比 |
[1:48:20] | What are you doing here? | 你在做什么 |
[1:48:22] | Stop him, Maurice. | 摩利士 停止他 |
[1:48:24] | Know how many hours of therapy I’ve had because of you guys? | 知道我为你们身心受损多严重吗 |
[1:48:26] | And that shit’s expensive! | 有多贵 |
[1:48:27] | You drive. | 你来驾驶 |
[1:48:28] | Hey, hey, where are you going? | 嗨 你去哪里 |
[1:48:30] | No! | 不 |
[1:48:45] | Hey! Annie! | 安妮 |
[1:48:57] | OK, OK, take it easy, man! | 好 放松点 |
[1:48:59] | This boat cost me $150,000. | 这船价值十五万元 |
[1:49:06] | That way. | 那边 |
[1:49:08] | OK. That’s it! | 好了 |
[1:49:10] | I want a promissory note right now! | 我要你签字保证付款 |
[1:49:13] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[1:49:31] | Give it! | 给我 |
[1:49:32] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[1:49:35] | Do we have a fiery temper? | 你脾气真大 |
[1:49:37] | You have no idea! | 还有更厉害的 |
[1:49:39] | There she is. | 在那边 |
[1:49:41] | Look! Fireworks! | 看 烟花 |
[1:49:45] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[1:49:46] | What? | 什么 |
[1:49:47] | That way, fast. | 那边 快 |
[1:49:48] | Nah, I can’t drive that fast! | 不能开快 |
[1:49:49] | There’s shallow reefs! Shit! | 有浅水珊瑚 |
[1:50:12] | Get as close to that plane as you can. | 靠近那飞机 |
[1:50:16] | If you don’t, I’ll throw you over. | 因你若你不依从 我会抛你入海 |
[1:50:18] | OK. | 遵命 |
[1:50:20] | That’s a good reason. | 理由充份 |
[1:50:31] | Almost at speed! | 快要起飞了 |
[1:50:34] | Don’t! Don’t you… | 不准动 |
[1:50:35] | Ow! Let me go! | 放开我 |
[1:50:37] | I think you better stay with me. | 你最好跟我一起 |
[1:50:40] | Get closer! | 近一点 |
[1:50:41] | What? | 什么 |
[1:50:55] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[1:50:56] | You want to go? I’ll let you go | 想走 我在一万英尺高空 |
[1:50:58] | at about 10,000 feet! | 放你走 |
[1:51:00] | Get me closer! | 近一点 |
[1:51:05] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[1:51:06] | He’s going to shoot the plane! | 他要射飞机 |
[1:51:10] | Nice shot. | 射得好 |
[1:51:14] | Let’s see if he can hold on now! | 看看他能否抓紧 |
[1:51:18] | Follow me! | 跟着我 |
[1:51:29] | Let go! | 放手 |
[1:51:31] | He… he’s supposed to let go. | 他应该放手 |
[1:51:33] | Let go! | 放手 |
[1:51:36] | No, no, he’s reeling himself in! | 他一直拉过去 |
[1:51:38] | Follow him! Follow him! | 跟着他 跟着他 |
[1:51:42] | Oh, you little shit. | 真讨厌 |
[1:51:45] | Here we go! | 起飞 |
[1:51:49] | No! | 不 |
[1:51:51] | No, don’t! | 不要 |
[1:51:52] | No! | 不 |
[1:51:55] | Come here! | 来这里 |
[1:51:57] | Oh, God. | 天 |
[1:52:19] | Alex! Alex! | 阿历克斯 |
[1:52:21] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[1:52:24] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[1:52:38] | -Hi. -Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:52:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:52:42] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[1:52:52] | Now hold on! | 抓紧 |
[1:53:00] | What’s he riding that banana peel for? | 他骑着香蕉皮的吗 |
[1:53:02] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[1:53:39] | Abandon ship. | 弃船 |
[1:53:40] | All the crew members, | 全体船员弃船 |
[1:53:42] | abandon ship immediately. | 立刻弃船 |
[1:53:44] | It’s gonna blow, it’s gonna blow! | 会爆炸 |
[1:53:46] | Jump, fool! Get off that thing! | 跳船 傻瓜 快下来 |
[1:53:49] | Jump! | 跳 |
[1:54:20] | Hope they can hold their breath a long time. | 希望他们能闭气多一会 |
[1:54:23] | Come on, don’t run out of air. | 来 别跑了空气 |
[1:54:26] | Me not see ’em. Me think they dead. | 看不到他们 可能死了 |
[1:54:28] | They’re not gone. | 他们没死 |
[1:54:51] | There they are! There they are! | 他们在那 |
[1:54:54] | Hey, over here! | 在那边 |
[1:54:55] | Hey, this way! | 这里 |
[1:55:12] | Here, come on. I got you. Come on. | 抓住了 |
[1:55:15] | Come on, hurry up. | 快点 |
[1:55:16] | Hurry up, come on. It’s gonna blow. | 快 船快爆炸了 |
[1:55:17] | Hurry up, it’s gonna blow. | 快点 船快爆了 |
[1:55:45] | Untie ’em, untie ’em. | 松开绳 |
[1:55:48] | You’re all right. | 没事吗 |
[1:55:51] | -You OK? -Yeah. | -你没事吗 -没事 |
[1:55:53] | I was just so scared. I was so scared. | 只是有点受惊 很受惊 |
[1:55:56] | I didn’t think I was gonna make it there for a second. | 以为难逃一劫 |
[1:56:03] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[1:56:09] | Look what I found in international waters. | 看我在公海发现什么 |
[1:56:14] | This really is paradise. | 这里真是天堂 |
[1:56:16] | I got something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[1:56:24] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:56:29] | You want to wear this for a while? | 想戴一会吗 |
[1:56:35] | How long were you thinking? | 你想戴多久 |
[1:56:38] | 50 years. | 五十年 |
[1:56:39] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:56:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:56:53] | Can I make all the travel plans from now on? | 我可以计划以后的假期吗 |
[1:56:56] | Deal. | 可以 |
[1:57:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:57:46] | Mr Kenter. | 简达 |
[1:57:48] | Oh, Annie. | 噢 安妮 |
[1:57:49] | -Uh… Oh, you’re back again. -Yeah. | -你又回来了 -对 |
[1:57:52] | Hope you don’t mind. | 希望你别介意 |
[1:57:54] | I kind of requested you. | 我请求你 |
[1:57:55] | I wanted to make up for last week. | 想补回上周令你受到的苦 |
[1:57:59] | Why would I mind? | 怎会介意 |
[1:58:00] | Gosh, uh… I’m sure it’ll go much better today. | 天啊 相信今天会好很多 |
[1:58:03] | Oh, yeah, it will. | 哦 对 会的 |
[1:58:04] | -Had some problems. -Nervous, yeah, a little bit. | -有些问题 -我有点紧张 |
[1:58:07] | OK, Mr Kenter, here we go. | 简达 准备开始 |
[1:58:23] | Sorry, but that bus was going way too fast. | 对不起 那巴士行得太快 |
[1:58:25] | I noticed that. Uh, make a left here. | 我留意到 现在怎样 转左 |
[1:58:28] | Got it. Excuse me. | 明白 对不起 |
[1:58:30] | Thank you, thank you. | 别驶入车堆内 多谢 |