时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | All right, we have a lot\ to get through today, you guys. | 好了,伙计们,我们今天有很多事情要做 |
[00:05] | Anybody have anything\ on page one? | 关于第一页大家有什么问题吗? |
[00:08] | I think we need to change\ this Donald Trump joke– | 我觉得关于那个Donald Trump的笑话,我们要改一下\ (著名地产大亨,”飞黄腾达”中的老板) |
[00:13] | because Donald Trump was eaten\ by a lion this morning | 因为Donald Trump今早在国际空间站 |
[00:17] | on the International Space Station. | 被狮子吃掉了 |
[00:20] | Anyone listening? | 有人在听吗? |
[00:22] | Yeah, okay, Cerie, | 好吧,那个, Cerie |
[00:23] | how about instead of\ doing the scripts, | 不要整理剧本了 |
[00:25] | why don’t you just organize\ those videotapes? | 整理下录象带好吗? |
[00:27] | Oh, okay. | 哦,好的 |
[00:35] | Okay, actually, could you go downstairs\ and get me a chai tea? | 好吧,那个,你能不能到楼下帮我拿杯茶? |
[00:40] | Okay.\ Um, where are my shoes? | 好的,恩,我的鞋子呢? |
[00:46] | o, no, just go.\ Just go barefoot! | 行了,你就去吧\ 光脚走! |
[00:47] | Just leave you shoes. | 别管鞋子了 |
[00:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:54] | We gotta change this\ Trump joke. | 我们要改一下这个Trump的笑话 |
[01:18] | – Mr. Jordan.\ – What’s up, Ken? | – Jordan先生\ – 怎么样, Ken? |
[01:20] | I got your car washed\ like you asked. | 我根据你的要求帮你洗了车 |
[01:22] | And I got that “Baby on Board” sign you wanted\ to help you get tail. | 我还帮你把你要的”车上有孩子”的标志贴在车尾了 |
[01:25] | Thanks, Ken.\ You done good. | 谢谢, Ken\ 干的不错 |
[01:27] | It’s my pleasure and my job, sir.\ Anything you ever need, just ask. | 这是我的工作也是我的荣幸,先生\ 您需要任何东西,只管开口 |
[01:31] | But I want you to know something. | 不过你要明白 |
[01:32] | You and me, it’s not gonna be\ a one-way street. | 你和我,我们不是一路人 |
[01:36] | ‘Cause I don’t believe in\ one-way streets. | 因为我不相信这种话 |
[01:38] | ot between people and\ not while I’m driving. | 人和人间没这事,尤其我开车的时候 |
[01:42] | Oh, okay. | 哦,好的 |
[01:43] | So here’s some advice I wish I would’ve got\ when I was your age. | 所以呢,我给你点建议\ 真希望我在你这么小的时候也有人告诉我 |
[01:47] | Live every week\ like it’s Shark Week. | 要把每一个礼拜都过得很精彩 |
[01:54] | Excellent call, guys. | 太棒了,伙计们 |
[01:56] | Good old Stan there.\ Happy Birthday, Stan. | 老好Stan在呢\ 生日快乐, Stan |
[01:57] | All right,\ we’re halfway done. | 好了,我们已经完成一半了 |
[01:59] | Let’s take a little break. | 休息一下吧 |
[02:01] | You guys want to have a\ one-minute dance party? | 你们想来个一分钟舞蹈派对不? |
[02:04] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[02:05] | Crank it, Toofer. | 放歌, Toofer |
[02:06] | * Grown and sexy from your head\ down to your toes * * Grown and sexy from your head\ down to your toes * | |
[02:08] | * You know you’re fine * You know you’re fine | |
[02:11] | * Got that perfect face,\ a perfect shape * * Got that perfect face,\ a perfect shape * | |
[02:15] | * And perfect smile… * And perfect smile… | |
[02:17] | Yeah, shake it!\ Feel the music. | Yeah,动起来!\ 来感受音乐 |
[02:18] | Ahem! | 阿哈! |
[02:19] | Oh, Mr. Donaghy! | 哦,Donaghy先生! |
[02:22] | o, please…\ finish your dance. | 别停下啊…继续跳 |
[02:24] | Oh, we were just\ taking a little break. | 哦,我们只是休息一下下 |
[02:26] | And we all love the music\ of Chamillionaire. | 我们都很喜欢Chamillionaire的歌\ (著名饶舌歌手) |
[02:29] | I see. | 明白了 |
[02:30] | If you don’t mind,\ I’ll just observe from over here. | 你们不介意的话,我在这儿随便看看 |
[02:34] | You will?\ Why? | 你要看?为什么? |
[02:36] | Are you familiar\ with Six Sigma? | 你们对6西格玛熟悉吗?\ (一种质量管理体系,用来衡量每百万产品缺陷率) |
[02:38] | Oh, yeah, it’s a special kind of\ G.I. Joe. | 哦,我知道,那是G.I. Joe的一个特别版 |
[02:41] | It’s Frank, right? | 是Frank,对吧? |
[02:43] | Yes, sir. | 没错,先生 |
[02:44] | Yeah. Frank… | 那个…Frank… |
[02:46] | Six Sigma is the elite\ GE executive training course. | 6西格玛是GE主管课程的精髓 |
[02:50] | To master just its basic concepts,\ one must brave a five-day conference at a Sheraton. | 要掌握这种理念\ 你必须在喜来登参加一个为期五天的会议 |
[02:56] | Six Sigma says that a manager\ must understand every aspect | 6西格玛认为管理者必须掌握 |
[02:59] | of the business\ he or she oversees. | 他手下业务的各个方面 |
[03:01] | Which means? | 意思是? |
[03:02] | I’ll be in here every day. | 我每天都会在这里的 |
[03:04] | Soaking it up. | 彻底了解你们 |
[03:05] | So please return to work,\ and act like I’m not here. | 所以请你们继续工作吧\ 就当我是空气 |
[03:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:16] | Let’s, uh, get into\ Toofer’s commercial parody. | 我们,恩,来看看Toofer的广告恶搞 |
[03:19] | We were trying to think of\ a funnier cereal name. | 我们想想出一种有趣的麦片的名字 |
[03:22] | The favorite options so far include\ Honey Bunches of Sadness, | 目前想到的最有意思的有\ Honey Bunches of Sadness |
[03:26] | Oat Bung,\ and Swaztik-o’s. | Oat Bung,还有Swaztik-o’s |
[03:30] | Fruit Lupus. Fruit Lupus. | |
[03:31] | o. | 不 |
[03:32] | Dingleberries. Dingleberries. | |
[03:34] | Fart uggets Fart uggets. | |
[03:40] | I’m sorry. | 请原谅 |
[03:42] | That’s really great. | 实在太好笑了 |
[03:44] | Okay, let’s just think\ for another minute. | 好吧,我们再想想 |
[03:46] | Frosted Mini Guns Frosted Mini Guns. | |
[03:49] | Lucky Bastards? Lucky Bastards? | |
[03:50] | If you don’t mind, I think\ we all really laughed at Fart uggets, | 不介意的话,我觉得我们好象都认为Fart uggets很有意思 |
[03:53] | so could we just move on,\ please. | 要不就这样吧,好吗? |
[03:56] | Every day, huh? | 每天都来,啊? |
[03:59] | You guys want coffee? | 要咖啡吗? |
[04:01] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,好的 |
[04:02] | So I was doing some\ research on comedy. | 我对喜剧做了点研究 |
[04:05] | And I came across\ the cartoon strip Dilbert. | 让我想起了动画片Dilbert |
[04:06] | It’s quite good. | 非常不错的 |
[04:08] | And I was wondering\ if we could do that. | 我在想我们能不能弄一下 |
[04:10] | Do what? | 弄什么? |
[04:11] | Dilbert Dilbert. | |
[04:17] | You guys want coffee? | 要咖啡吗? |
[04:18] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,好的 |
[04:19] | o, no, no,\ you can’t say that. | 不,不,不,你不能那么说 |
[04:21] | Jeb Bush is a friend\ of mine. | 杰布布什是我的朋友\ (佛州州长,总统弟弟) |
[04:23] | Who should I change it to? | 那改成谁? |
[04:25] | Sean Penn–\ o, Barbra Streisand. | 那就肖恩潘吧–\ 不,还是芭芭拉.史翠珊吧 |
[04:27] | He guns it.\ Girl falls into the water. | 他开了枪,那姑娘就掉到水里了 |
[04:29] | You guys want coffee? | 要咖啡吗? |
[04:30] | So we circle back\ looking for her. | 然后我们就围上来找她 |
[04:32] | Remember, it’s pitch black out. | 别忘了,营地全黑灯瞎火的 |
[04:34] | The boat hits something hard. | 船碰上了什么硬的东西 |
[04:36] | And you hear kind of… | 你听到一种… |
[04:40] | And Brokaw says, “Just go.\ Don’t look back.” | 然后Brokaw说, “走吧,别往回看” |
[04:44] | ow…I’m not a writer,\ but maybe there’s a skit in that. | 说起来…我也不是写东西的\ 不过这故事里可能有点有意思的东西 |
[04:58] | Hey. What? | 嘿.怎么? |
[04:59] | So is Donaghy gonna be\ in the room again today? | Donaghy今天还要在这儿吗? |
[05:01] | Ugh. Probably, yeah. | 恩.大概吧 |
[05:03] | Well, you have to say\ something to him. | 你得跟他说说 |
[05:04] | You guys are not getting\ any work done. | 你们什么活儿也干不了 |
[05:06] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[05:06] | You don’t think his idea\ of starting with the catchphrases | 你不觉得他说要一开始打上标语 |
[05:09] | and working backwards\ is panning out? | 然后逐渐变淡的主意还不错吗? |
[05:11] | ” uts to you, McGullicuty.” ” uts to you, McGullicuty.” | |
[05:14] | “Who ordered the wieners?” | “谁点了热狗?” |
[05:18] | Beep beep!\ Ribby ribby! Beep beep!\ Ribby ribby! | |
[05:20] | Actually, Frank wrote a draft\ of “Beep beep, ribby ribby.” | 其实,Frank还真写了个关于”Beep beep, ribby ribby”的稿子 |
[05:29] | Look, you have to say something to Jack soon,\ or your writers are going to revolt. | 听着,你必须赶快和Jack谈谈\ 要不这些编剧都得不干了 |
[05:32] | What do you all\ not understand? | 你们怎么就不明白? |
[05:34] | He’s our boss. | 他是我们的老板 |
[05:35] | Me trying to tell Jack what to do\ would be like you trying to boss around– | 我去告诉Jack该怎么做\ 就像 你要管住– |
[05:39] | Which one of your kids is it\ that you’re afraid of? | 哪个儿子是你怕的来着? |
[05:42] | Kyle\ Kyle Kyle.\ Kyle. | |
[05:45] | So strong. | 太强壮了 |
[05:47] | Oh, come on! | 哦,不是吧! |
[05:49] | That was a jacket. | 那件衣服 |
[05:51] | That’s it, I’ve gotta talk to her\ about her clothes. | 够了,我得和她谈谈她的衣服 |
[05:52] | She can’t dress like that. | 她不能穿成那样 |
[05:54] | Yes, she can. | 她当然能 |
[05:54] | People like the way she dresses. | 大家喜欢她那么穿 |
[05:55] | Oh, come on, it’s distracting.\ It’s inappropriate. | 哦,行了,那会分散注意力\ 那不合适 |
[05:57] | You’re inappropriate, you jerk,\ with your big stupid face! | 你才不合适,你个坏蛋,大脸坏蛋! |
[06:00] | – Come on.\ – Liz, listen, listen, listen. | – 拉倒吧\ – Liz,听着,听着,听着 |
[06:03] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[06:04] | Look how bald I am.\ Look at my life. | 看我都秃成什么样了,看看我的生活 |
[06:06] | Please, just give me\ this one thing. | 求你了,就给我点高兴的事吧 |
[06:08] | Pete, no, come on!\ I’m talking to her. | Pete,不行,得了吧!\ 我这就去和她谈 |
[06:10] | Talk to yourself! | 和你自己谈谈! |
[06:12] | Cha! Cha! | |
[06:18] | Kenny, my boy.\ What’s the frequency, Ken? | Kenny,我的伙计\ 怎么样啊, Ken? |
[06:21] | Yeah, I need you to grab me some lunch. | 那个,我要你给我弄点午饭 |
[06:23] | Absolutely.\ What can I get for you? | 当然行,要我给您弄点什么? |
[06:24] | – I want nachos.\ – Yes, sir. | – 我要nachos\ – 好的,先生 |
[06:26] | From Yankee Stadium. | 要扬基体育场的 |
[06:28] | Yes, sir! | 好的,先生! |
[06:30] | General testing\ for United ations Bloopers. | 联合国调解测试 |
[06:33] | Oh, hey, Cerie. | 哦,嘿,Cerie |
[06:34] | Kind of need to talk to you\ about something. | 我有点事情最好和你谈谈 |
[06:36] | Do you have a second? | 有时间吗? |
[06:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:39] | Okay, this is gonna sound really weird,\ but, um…you need to wear a bra. | 好的,这听起来有点奇怪\ 不过,恩…你最好穿下内衣 |
[06:46] | Oh, no,\ I don’t actually. | 哦,不,我不用穿啊 |
[06:48] | They kind of just stay up\ on their own. | 它们这样就”挺”好啊 |
[06:51] | See? Yeah, okay. | 那个,这个… |
[06:52] | What I’m saying is,\ you need to wear a bra to work | 我要说的是\ 要在这一行干出点名堂的话 |
[06:56] | if you want to be taken seriously\ in this business. | 上班时间你最好还是穿下内衣吧 |
[06:59] | o, but I don’t actually want to\ work in television. | 不用,我并不真的想在电视行业工作啊 |
[07:03] | Career-wise, I’m just gonna marry rich\ and then design handbags. | 只是要进圈子而已,然后我就能嫁个有钱人\ 再然后我就可以设计我自己的包包啦 |
[07:06] | Here’s the thing. | 事情其实是这样的 |
[07:08] | The way that you dress is making some people\ around the office uncomfortable. | 你这样的打扮其实是让办公室里有些人不大舒服 |
[07:13] | Really?\ Who? | 真的?谁? |
[07:14] | ot me! | 不是我! |
[07:17] | I guess it’s mostly me\ that has the problem with it. | 大部分是因为我啦 |
[07:20] | Oh, because you have, like,\ one of those body image things? | 哦,因为你,有点,因为自己身材不好才… |
[07:24] | o, it’s not that. | 不,当然不是 |
[07:25] | Good, because I was gonna say\ you still have a good body. | 很好,因为我想说你身材还不错 |
[07:28] | Well, thank you,\ but this isn’t about me. | 那个,谢谢,不过这和我没什么关系 |
[07:31] | Like, how did you dress\ before you were married? | 像是比如你结婚前怎么打扮的? |
[07:33] | I’m not married, Cerie. | 我还没结婚呢, Cerie |
[07:35] | Oh, for some reason,\ I thought you had, like, three kids. | 哦,我总是以为你已经结了\ 还像是生了大概三个孩子 |
[07:38] | ope. | 没有 |
[07:39] | ever married,\ no kids. | 没结过婚,没有孩子 |
[07:41] | ‘Cause sometimes you have, like,\ food stains on your shirt and stuff. | 我猜是因为有时候你衣服上总会有点脏东西什么的 |
[07:44] | I just assumed that it was kids. | 我就以为那是孩子弄的 |
[07:46] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[07:47] | Forget I mentioned it.\ You look great. | 忘了这事儿\ 你看上去好极了 |
[07:55] | Is it my birthday? | 是我生日吗? |
[07:57] | You have to get Donaghy\ out of the room. | 你得把Donaghy赶出去 |
[07:59] | Boy, we as a group\ might not smell great. | 伙计们,我们都凑一起可不太好啊 |
[08:02] | Come on,\ he’s stifling us. | 行了,他快把我们憋死了 |
[08:03] | I feel like I just can’t\ be myself around him. | 我就觉得在他旁边我都不能当我自己了 |
[08:06] | Yeah, Tracy’s downstairs right now\ rehearsing the best thing we’ve written all week. | 对,Tracy正在楼下排练我们这礼拜写的最好的一段呢 |
[08:11] | Beep beep! Ribby ribby! Beep beep! Ribby ribby! | |
[08:15] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:20] | Ugh. | 恩 |
[08:22] | All right.\ I’ll take care of it. | 好吧,我会处理的 |
[08:25] | Thanks, Liz. | 谢谢, Liz |
[08:28] | Hey, Mr. Donaghy. | 嘿,Donaghy先生 |
[08:30] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉晚了 |
[08:30] | I was at a luncheon for\ Ann Coulter’s 60th birthday. | 我刚刚参加了Ann Coulter60岁生日的午餐会 |
[08:33] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,那个 |
[08:34] | Listen, it’s been really great\ having you in the room these last few days– | 听着,这几天你能在这里真好 |
[08:38] | Oh, it’s been great for me, too.\ Being around all this creativity. | 哦,我也觉得很不错\ 和这些富创造力的人在一起 |
[08:41] | I’ll tell you, in the beginning\ I thought it was gonna be a bit of a chore honestly, | 说实话,其实我一开始以为会个苦差使 |
[08:44] | but now–\ Oh, I have an idea for you. | 不过现在…\ 哦,我有个主意 |
[08:46] | Monkey Senate.\ We open on the Capitol– | 猴子参议院\ 我们弄个国会大厦… |
[08:48] | You can’t be in here anymore! | 你不能再在这里待下去了! |
[08:51] | What’s that? | 你说什么? |
[08:51] | It’s not working.\ You’re driving everybody crazy. | 这行不通,你快把我们都逼疯了 |
[08:54] | And, okay, you can just fire me now,\ and I will go back to teaching improv to senior citizens. | 好吧,你现在可以解雇我了\ 我就回去给老人上课去 |
[09:01] | Why would I want to fire you?\ This is fine. | 我干嘛要解雇你?\ 这没问题 |
[09:05] | Six Sigma values direct and honest communication\ between coworkers, so, uh… | 6西格玛认为同事间能坦诚相见很重要 |
[09:12] | Thank you, Liz. | 谢谢, Liz |
[09:13] | Oh, sure. | 哦,没什么 |
[09:16] | I’ll just, uh,\ head upstairs now. | 那我,恩,上楼去了 |
[09:19] | Okay, well, thank you for\ being so understanding. | 好吧,那个,谢谢你理解 |
[09:23] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[09:41] | Oh, no. | 哦,不是吧 |
[09:43] | I will not let you down, sir. | 我不会让你失望的,先生 |
[10:00] | Go get help, girl. | 去找人帮忙,丫头 |
[10:08] | Hey, Jonathan,\ I left a bunch of messages for Jack, | 嘿,Jonathan,我给Jack留了好多言 |
[10:10] | but I haven’t heard back.\ Do you know if he got them? | 可我没听到任何回音\ 你知不知道他收到没? |
[10:12] | Mr. Donaghy’s been very busy. | Donaghy先生非常忙 |
[10:14] | Well, I just–I really need him\ to approve this budget. | 那个,我…我真的要他来批一下我们的预算 |
[10:17] | Well, I’m sorry. | 那个,我很抱歉 |
[10:19] | He’s out of the country\ till the end of the week. | 这周末前他都在国外 |
[10:28] | You want to know another key\ to success? | 你想要另一个关于成功的关键吗? |
[10:30] | I do, Mr. Jordan. | 是的,Jordan先生 |
[10:32] | Dress every day like you’re gonna\ get murdered in those clothes. | 每天都穿上你想穿着去死的衣服 |
[10:38] | You did real good the other day\ with those nachos, | 那天那个nacho,你做的很不错 |
[10:40] | but I need you to do something\ of a different nature. | 不过我需要你去做点不一样的事情 |
[10:44] | Would you agree when I say\ that a man’s freedom only exists | 你认为我说”男人只有在能自由释放他欲望的时候 |
[10:48] | when he’s free\ to pursue his desires? | 才是真正自由”的说法对不? |
[10:51] | Yes, I suppose I would. | 我想,应该是吧 |
[10:53] | Which means when the law conflicts\ with our desires, | 也就是说法律如果限制了我们的欲望 |
[10:57] | then we must operate\ outside the law. | 我们就必须寻求法律外的办法 |
[11:02] | You following me? | 你跟的上吗? |
[11:05] | Otherwise, we would\ no longer be free. | 否则,我们就不是自由的了 |
[11:11] | ow I got a mission for you. | 现在我有个任务要交给你 |
[11:15] | Hey, Liz! | 嘿,Liz! |
[11:16] | I took your advice.\ I’m wearing a bra. | 我听了你的建议,我穿上内衣了 |
[11:18] | That’s great, Cerie. | 非常好,Cerie |
[11:20] | Uh, Liz, can I speak\ to you for a second? | 恩,Liz,能和你说几句吗? |
[11:22] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[11:26] | Mr. Donaghy is very upset\ that you banned him from the writers’ room. | Donaghy先生对于你把他挡在编辑室门外,非常生气 |
[11:28] | He wants you to apologize. | 他希望你道歉 |
[11:30] | Really? | 真的? |
[11:31] | But when you apologize, you have to act\ like it was your idea. | 不过你道歉的时候,你要装的那是你自己的意思 |
[11:34] | He can’t know that I told you. | 他不能知道是我告诉你的 |
[11:35] | But he sent you here\ to tell me to apologize. | 可他把你派来告诉我 |
[11:39] | Exactly.\ I penciled you in for 3:00. | 没错,我给你安排在了3点 |
[11:41] | This conversation never happened. | 我什么都没说 |
[11:45] | Jenna, set yourself, please,\ for Who Wants to Eat a Dictionary? | Jenna,请为”谁想吃字典”做好准备 |
[11:52] | Where’s Kenneth? | Kenneth在哪里? |
[12:08] | Who is it? | 谁? |
[12:09] | It’s Kenneth from\ the BC page program. | BC电视台的Kenneth |
[12:11] | I’m here for a pickup\ from Qiang Deng. | 我来从Qiang Deng那儿拿点东西 |
[12:18] | Hello, gentlemen. | 先生们你们好 |
[12:19] | Oh, thank goodness.\ Air conditioning. | 哦,感谢上帝\ 有空调啊 |
[12:21] | Ooh, what does\ that tattoo mean? | 哦,那纹身是什么意思? |
[12:23] | When I get nervous,\ I ask a lot of questions. | 我一紧张就会问好多问题 |
[12:25] | Do y’all have\ a bathroom I could use? | 你们有没有卫生间能让我用下? |
[12:27] | Y’all have long fingernails. | 你们的手指甲都好长啊 |
[12:29] | ow do y’all rent this space,\ or do you own it? | 这地方是你们租的还是买的? |
[12:31] | Hey, that’s\ a funny-looking fish. | 嘿,那条鱼看上去很有意思啊 |
[12:34] | What is that,\ like a grapefruit knife? | 那是什么,像釉子刀一样的东西? |
[12:36] | Do you have a cell phone?\ What’s your plan? | 你们有手机吗?\ 有什么打算不? |
[12:39] | This apology thing is interesting. | 关于道歉,这事情真有点意思啊 |
[12:41] | Ugh, even when it’s something normal\ I hate going up to Jack’s office. | 恩,就算一切都好,我也很讨厌去Jack的办公室 |
[12:45] | I always feel like\ I’m entering the Death Star. | 我总觉得我走进了死星\ (Star War情节) |
[12:47] | I expect to see Stormtroopers. | 等着星战白兵走出来 |
[12:49] | I tell you,\ if Donaghy does this at me, | 告诉你,要是Donaghy敢这么对我 |
[12:51] | I will run. | 我就走 |
[12:52] | You’ll be fine…\ Captain eeda. | 不会有事的… eeda船长\ (灭星者驱逐舰”复仇者号”舰队长) |
[12:54] | o, Captain eeda dies.\ He dies! | 切, eeda船长后来死了\ 他死了! |
[12:58] | * There’s no business\ like show business * * There’s no business\ like show business * | |
[13:01] | * Like no business I know * Like no business I know | |
[13:05] | * Everything about it\ is appealing * * Everything about it\ is appealing * | |
[13:08] | * Everything the traffic will allow * * Everything the traffic will allow * | |
[13:11] | * owhere can you get\ that special feeling * * owhere can you get\ that special feeling * | |
[13:14] | * Than when you’re stealing\ that extra bow * * Than when you’re stealing\ that extra bow * | |
[13:23] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能帮忙的吗? |
[13:24] | I’m on a helicopter\ in 15 minutes. | 我15分钟后要上直升机 |
[13:26] | Uh, well, sir,\ I just wanted to say, um, | 恩,那个,先生,我只想对你说,恩… |
[13:31] | I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings\ the other day | 我很抱歉那天让你别在编辑室里 |
[13:33] | when I asked you to stay out\ of the writers’ room. | 伤了你个感情 |
[13:36] | That’s absurd.\ Completely unnecessary. | 太奇怪了,这根本没必要啊 |
[13:38] | I haven’t given it\ a second thought. | 我都没多想 |
[13:40] | Okay, good, ’cause, you know, the writers,\ they see you as management– | 好吧,很好,因为,你知道的,那些写手\ 他们把你当成老板… |
[13:43] | Please, it’s water\ under the bridge. | 得了,一切都很自由 |
[13:46] | Stop worrying and just\ go on back to work. | 不用担心了,回去工作吧 |
[13:52] | Of course, I can understand how you might think\ my feelings were hurt. | 当然,我能理解你为什么会认为我被伤了感情 |
[13:56] | o one wants to hear\ that people don’t like you. | 没人会想知道别人不喜欢你 |
[13:59] | What, no? | 什么,不? |
[14:00] | o, that’s not at\ all what I was saying before. | 不,我那会儿要说的不是这个 |
[14:02] | I never said that people\ don’t like you. | 我从没说大家不喜欢你 |
[14:03] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[14:04] | So, people do like me? | 那么,大家都喜欢我咯? |
[14:07] | Yes, people like you. | 当然,大家都喜欢你 |
[14:09] | Do you like me? | 你喜欢我吗? |
[14:12] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[14:14] | I like you.\ Jack. | 我喜欢你,Jack |
[14:17] | You know what\ I like about you? | 你知道我喜欢你什么? |
[14:18] | Mmm. | 恩 |
[14:20] | Your eyes. | 你的眼睛 |
[14:22] | You have those\ black shark’s eyes. | 你有双敏锐的黑色眼睛 |
[14:28] | You know?\ Very intense. | 知道吗?相当强烈的眼神 |
[14:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:31] | Anyway… | 就这样吧… |
[14:44] | You done good, kid. | 你干的不错,孩子 |
[14:46] | That thing ever goes missing\ and gets into the public water system, | 那东西是掉到公共水域里的 |
[14:49] | we don’t know each other. | 我们都不认识对方 |
[14:50] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[14:51] | I got one little errand\ for you to run. | 我还有件差使要你做 |
[14:52] | Tomorrow’s my anniversary,\ and I almost forgot about it. | 明天是我的结婚纪念日\ 可我全都给忘了 |
[14:56] | But what did I tell you was the secret\ to having a good marriage | 我告诉你要怎么样保持幸福婚姻的? |
[14:58] | Kenneth and keeping it together,\ Kenneth? | |
[15:00] | Be a good listener, a giver of gifts,\ and work that va-jay-jay. | 当一个好的听众,一位赠予者\ 做好那个va-jay-jay |
[15:05] | That’s my boy! | 我的好孩子! |
[15:07] | That’s why I want you\ to go see my jeweler. | 所以我要你去见我的珠宝商 |
[15:15] | Good morning, Liz. | 早上好,Liz |
[15:16] | Oh, hi, Mr. Donaghy.\ How are you? | 哦,嘿,Donaghy先生,你好吗? |
[15:18] | Fine, thank you. | 我很好,谢谢 |
[15:19] | I remember you mentioning what a big fan you are\ of the rapper Chamillionaire. | 我记得你说过你有多喜欢饶舌歌手Chamillionaire |
[15:24] | ‘Cause I was dancing\ with Frank? | 就因为我和Frank一起跳那舞? |
[15:26] | Oh, yes, yeah.\ I love Chamillionaire. | 哦,对,没错\ 我喜欢Chamillionaire |
[15:29] | Well, it just so happens that he’s performing\ this weekend at Webster Hall, | 那个,正好这个周末他会在Webster Hall演出 |
[15:32] | and I got some VIP tickets\ and backstage passes. | 我有点VIP票和后台通行证 |
[15:37] | You could take the writers\ or a lady friend. | 你可以带个编辑或者什么女朋友一起 |
[15:39] | Whatever.\ Enjoy yourself. | 随便你啦,过的愉快 |
[15:40] | You deserve it. | 你应得的 |
[15:43] | Wow. Thank you. | 哦.谢谢 |
[15:44] | That’s very thoughtful. | 你想的太周到了 |
[15:46] | Well, I think that coworkers should have\ good personal relationships. | 我认为同事之间应该保持良好的私人关系 |
[15:49] | I know we’ve had some missteps,\ but we’ve put all that behind us. | 我知道我们有过失误\ 但我们都挺过去了 |
[15:52] | And I’d like us to be…\ friendly. | 我希望你能…友好些 |
[15:56] | Yeah, absolutely.\ Yes, so do I. | 对,当然,我也是 |
[16:00] | Wow, I just can’t believe\ Chamillionaire tickets were still available. | 哦,真不敢相信Chamillionaire的票还能买到 |
[16:03] | Ah, well. | 啊,那个嘛 |
[16:06] | See ya. | 回见 |
[16:08] | Josh to stage, please,\ for Homophobic Hague. | Josh请到舞台上来排练”恐同者Hague” |
[16:13] | What was that about? | 发生什么了? |
[16:14] | Just talking to my “bud,”\ Jack Donaghy. | 刚和我的”兄弟”Jack Donaghy谈过 |
[16:16] | Bud, really? | 兄弟,是吗? |
[16:17] | Yes, he said he wants us\ to be friends. | 对,他说他希望我们成为朋友 |
[16:19] | He gave me Chamillionaire tickets. | 他给了我Chamillionaire的票 |
[16:20] | And he even did this to me. | 他还对我做了这个 |
[16:22] | Wow, look, having Jack on your side\ can only make life easier. | 哦,听着,让Jack站在你一边能让你方便很多 |
[16:25] | It’s good for everybody\ if he wants to be friends. | 如果他想做朋友的话,对所有人都要方便多了 |
[16:26] | I know, but it’s so weird. | 我知道,可总觉得怪异 |
[16:27] | It’s like that scene\ where you see the back | 那就像是你看到黑武士达斯·维达 |
[16:29] | of Darth Vader’s head\ with his helmet off, | 摘下面具那一幕 |
[16:30] | and you’re like,\ “Oh! He’s a human being!” | 你会奇怪道:”哦!原来他也是人啊!” |
[16:33] | I gotta get some new DVDs. | 我得去买点新的DVD |
[16:34] | Did we just go in a circle? | 我们是不是在绕圈? |
[16:35] | Yeah. I was following you. | 对.我跟着你走的 |
[16:37] | I was following you. | 是我跟着你 |
[16:37] | o, I’m going to wardrobe. | 不,我正要去衣橱 |
[16:39] | Okay, good walk and talk. | 好吧,边聊边谈的不错 |
[16:44] | Lee, can I check costumes\ for the cold open? | Lee,我能看下开场的道具服吗? |
[16:47] | That looks fierce. | 这样就成了! |
[16:49] | Hey, Liz. | 嘿,Liz |
[16:50] | Cerie, seriously,\ take that off. | Cerie,说真的,把它脱了 |
[16:53] | And you,\ stop encouraging her. | 你,别再这么鼓励她了 |
[16:55] | You’re an enabler. | 你不行 |
[16:56] | You need to dress\ like you have a job. | 你得穿的像个有工作的人 |
[16:59] | And parents who raised you\ in some kind of shamed-based American religious tradition. | 而且是被父母从小在美国传统的羞耻感中教育长大的 |
[17:05] | Here. | 这个 |
[17:07] | I can make this hot. | 这我也能穿的很辣 |
[17:09] | ow I get to pick out\ what I think you’d look good in. | 现在我要来给你挑点让你变辣的好衣服 |
[17:12] | Oh, I’m not really\ a fashion person. | 哦,我对时尚不太感兴趣的 |
[17:15] | You’re wearing this. | 你穿这个 |
[17:16] | Come on, no. | 得了,这不行 |
[17:17] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[17:18] | This color would be\ amazing on you. | 这个颜色很配你的 |
[17:19] | And you’re a size four, right? | 你穿4号,对吗? |
[17:23] | Well, aren’t you sweet? | 那个,你真好啊 |
[17:51] | Hey, guys, what’s up? | 嘿,伙计们,怎么样啊? |
[17:52] | Ugh! Oh, my God! | 啊!哦,饿滴神呀! |
[17:57] | What are you wearing?! | 你穿的是什么?! |
[17:59] | You’re making me gay. | 你这样都把我掰弯了 |
[18:00] | It’s a joke, obviously.\ I’m wearing this as a joke! | 是玩笑啦,很明显的嘛\ 我穿成这样是开玩笑的啦! |
[18:04] | Bunch of comedy writers\ don’t know a joke, jeez. | 一群喜剧作者居然不懂玩笑,天哪 |
[18:06] | I just threw up in my mouth. | 我都要吐了 |
[18:08] | I said it’s a joke! | 我说了这是个玩笑! |
[18:16] | Work it, Craig! Whoo! | 动起来,Craig! Whoo! |
[18:21] | I think I’m having\ a heart attack. | 我觉得我要发心脏病了 |
[18:23] | Excellent, right here.\ Thank you. | 好极了,放这儿,谢谢 |
[18:25] | Oh, pizza! | 哦,批萨! |
[18:26] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢,先生 |
[18:28] | Hey, Liz, can we eat this out\ on the roof gardens? | 嘿,Liz,我们能到屋顶花园上去吃吗? |
[18:31] | I don’t even know\ how to get out there. | 我都不知道要怎么上去 |
[18:32] | I don’t think people\ are allowed out there. | 我想那里不允许人上去吧 |
[18:33] | o, I see Today Show people\ eating out there all the time. | 能的,我一直看到”今日秀”的人在那儿吃 |
[18:36] | Really?\ Even Ann Curry? | 真的?Ann Curry也是?\ (“今日秀”主持人) |
[18:38] | I’ll show you the studio in just a minute,\ but first, this is where my writers write. | 我等会儿带你们参观录影棚\ 不过首先,我们来看看编辑们写作的地方 |
[18:46] | Don’t mind the odor. | 别介意那味道 |
[18:48] | But seriously, since Tracy’s arrival\ the show is up in the key demos. | 不过说真的,自从Tracy来了后,demo就一直在上升\ (demo指18-49岁收视人群) |
[18:51] | We’re driving male viewership,\ and we’re effectively synergizing backward overflow. | 我们发展出了男性收视群体,还扩大了影响 |
[18:56] | Please, Liz,\ let us eat outside. | 求你了,Liz,让我们出去吃吧 |
[18:59] | You know what?\ I’ll ask Jack. | 知道吗?我去问问Jack |
[19:00] | He’ll let us eat out there,\ right? | 他会让我们出去吃的,对吗? |
[19:02] | He and I have\ an important friendship. | 他和我,是朋友 |
[19:06] | Hey, they didn’t bring any sodas. | 嘿,他们没送汽水 |
[19:08] | I’ll call Kenneth. | 我打给Kenneth |
[19:14] | Seriously,\ where is Kenneth? | 说真的,Kenneth在哪儿? |
[19:19] | Happy anniversary,\ Mrs. Jordan. | 纪念日快乐,Jordan太太 |
[19:23] | Excuse me, do y’all just have\ noodles with butter? | 请原谅,你们有黄油拌面吗? |
[19:27] | Hey, Jack!\ Sorry to interrupt. | 嘿,Jack!抱歉打扰一下 |
[19:30] | Hey, can we eat\ our pizza outside? | 嘿,我们能在外面吃批萨吗? |
[19:32] | ‘Cause those wangs from the Today Show\ eat on the roof garden | 听说今日秀的人一直在屋顶花园吃 |
[19:34] | all the time, and, you know,\ since I thought me and you are best buds–boink! | 你知道的,既然我们是好兄弟嘛… |
[19:38] | Maybe you could do me a solid\ and slip me the key to that thing. | 你能给我们开个后门让我们上去吃 |
[19:42] | This guy’s the best. | 这家伙最好了 |
[19:43] | He got me kick-ass\ Chamillionaire tickets. | 他给我弄了棒级了的Chamillionaire的票 |
[19:45] | You guys like Chamillionaire? | 你们喜欢Chamillionaire吗? |
[19:46] | Anyway, Jack rocks.\ This guy, A-plus. | 反正,Jack棒级了\ 我给这家伙个A+ |
[19:52] | Excuse me for a moment. | 请稍等片刻 |
[19:54] | I’m sorry for what’s about to\ happen right now. | 对即将发生的一切我先道歉 |
[19:57] | Just know that I don’t mean it. | 你得知道我不是故意的 |
[19:58] | Don’t mean what? | 故意干嘛? |
[19:59] | What group home did you escape from\ that you would dare talk to me | 谁借你的胆子让你像个村妇一样 |
[20:03] | like some plumber’s wife\ in front of Ron Gordon and Bob Overmeyer? | 在Ron Gordon和Bob Overmeyer面前这么跟我说话? |
[20:07] | I don’t even know\ who those guys are. | 我都不知道那是谁 |
[20:08] | Oh, really? | 哦,真的? |
[20:09] | Your ignorance was obvious\ when you waddled up to me\ with your thin-lipped mouth | 你那小薄嘴巴里塞了这么些个油腻腻的东西 |
[20:13] | full of greasy peasant food\ and addressed me by my Christian name | 还来跟我说话的显然是没意识啊\ 居然还在从Fairfield来的先生们面前 |
[20:16] | in front of the gentlemen\ from Fairfield. | 直呼我的名字 |
[20:18] | That’s Fairfield,\ Connecticut, Lemon. | 那是康涅狄格的Fairfield啊,Lemon |
[20:20] | GE Headquarters. | GE总部 |
[20:21] | But how would you know that\ with your nigh-40 years of public education | 不过就凭你那点知识和日间电视的观看经验 |
[20:24] | and daytime television viewing? | 你怎么能知道呢? |
[20:26] | If you ever pull a bush league\ stunt like that again, | 你以后要是再这么做 |
[20:29] | I’m gonna have you writing\ promos for Arena Football | 我就让你给围场美式足球写广告 |
[20:31] | so fast it’ll make\ your inexplicably small head spin. | 那会让你莫明的发晕 |
[20:35] | Oh, snap. | 哦,狠的 |
[20:40] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉,我很抱歉,我很抱歉 |
[20:43] | I thought you said\ we were friends. | 我以为你说我们是朋友 |
[20:44] | I said we were friendly. | 我说我们之间要友好 |
[20:46] | Well, I don’t like you anymore. | 好吧,我不再喜欢你了 |
[20:48] | I don’t believe you. | 我才不信呢 |
[20:52] | Go easy on the pizza. | 好好吃你的批萨 |