英文名称:How to Train Your Dragon
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | This is Berk. | 这里是伯克岛 |
[01:00] | It’s 12 days north of Hopeless | 在绝望以北十二天处 |
[01:02] | and a few degrees south of Freezing to Death. | 再继续往北几度就是冻得要死了 |
[01:05] | It’s located solidly on the Meridian of Misery. | 它就座落在痛苦经线上 |
[01:10] | My village. In a word: sturdy. | 我的村庄 一言以蔽之 坚固 |
[01:13] | It’s been here for seven generations | 它有七代人的历史 |
[01:16] | but every single building is new. | 但每所建筑仍崭新如初 |
[01:18] | We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunsets. | 我们打渔 狩猎 享受迷人的日落 |
[01:23] | The only problems are the pests. | 唯一的麻烦就是害虫 |
[01:26] | You see, most places have mice or mosquitoes. | 许多地方有老鼠或蚊子 |
[01:31] | We have… | 而我们有… |
[01:35] | … dragons. | 龙 |
[01:38] | Most people would leave, but not us. | 换做其他人就逃了 可我们不走 |
[01:40] | We’re Vikings. | 我们是维京海盗 |
[01:41] | We have stubbornness issues. | 我们以顽固著称 |
[01:46] | My name is Hiccup. | 我名叫小嗝嗝 |
[01:48] | Great name, I know. But it’s not the worst. | 不是个好名字 但好歹不算最差 |
[01:51] | Parents believe a hideous name will | 父母相信骇人听闻的名字 |
[01:53] | frighten off Gnomes and Trolls. | 能吓走山怪山精 |
[01:55] | Like our charming Viking demeanor wouldn’t do that. | 好像我们”迷人”的维京风度还不够吓人 |
[01:58] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[02:01] | – What are you doing here? – Get inside! | -你在这干嘛 -回去 |
[02:04] | Get back inside! | 回屋里去 |
[02:09] | Hiccup! What is he doing out again… | 小嗝嗝 他怎么又出来了 |
[02:11] | What are you doing out? Get inside! | 你出来干什么 回去 |
[02:13] | That’s Stoick the Vast, Chief of the tribe. | 他是伟岸的斯多戈 部落首领 |
[02:17] | They say that when he was a baby he popped | 听说他在婴儿时期 |
[02:19] | a dragon’s head clean off its shoulders. | 曾把一条龙的脑袋齐肩削去 |
[02:22] | Do I believe it? Yes, I do. | 我相信吗 能不信吗 |
[02:24] | What have we got? | 都有些什么龙 |
[02:26] | Gronckles, Nadders, Zipplebacks… Oh, | 巨齿龙 奈德龙 双头龙 |
[02:28] | and hordes of Monstruous Nightmares. | 还有一群凶煞梦魇 |
[02:31] | Any Night Furys? | 有夜煞吗 |
[02:32] | – None so far. – Good. | -目前没有 -很好 |
[02:34] | Light the torches! | 点燃火柱 |
[02:42] | Oh, nice of you to join the party. | 欢迎加入猎龙盛会 |
[02:44] | I thought you’d been carried off. | 我还以为你已经被吃掉了 |
[02:46] | Who? Me? Nah, come on… | 谁 我吗 算了吧 |
[02:47] | I’m way too muscular for their taste. | 我太强壮了 不合它们胃口 |
[02:50] | They wouldn’t know what to do with all… this. | 他们不知道拿我怎么办 |
[02:53] | Well, they need toothpicks, don’t they? | 它们需要牙签吧 不是吗 |
[02:56] | The meathead with the attitude and | 这个语气不善 |
[02:58] | interchangeable hands, is Gobber. | 装着假肢的蠢蛋名叫戈伯 |
[03:00] | I have been his apprentice ever since I was little. | 我从小就在他手下当学徒 |
[03:03] | Well, littler. | 好吧 我现在也不大 |
[03:05] | We move to the moor defenses. | 我们转移到沼泽防御区 |
[03:07] | We’ll counterattack with the catapults. | 在那用弹弩反击 |
[03:11] | See? Old village. Lots and lots of new houses. | 看吧 这就是村庄老房子新的原因 |
[03:15] | Fire! | 射击 |
[03:18] | Oh, and that’s Fishlegs | 那是鱼脚司 |
[03:19] | Snotlout | 鼻涕虫 |
[03:20] | The twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut… | 双胞胎悍夫纳特和暴芙纳特 |
[03:22] | And… | 还有 |
[03:26] | Astrid. | 阿斯翠德 |
[03:37] | Aww, their job is so much cooler. | 他们的工作酷多了 |
[03:40] | Oh, come on. Let me out, please. I need to make my mark! | 让我出去 我要立功扬名 |
[03:44] | Oh, you have made plenty of marks. All in the wrong places. | 你的名声已经够响亮了 简直臭名昭著 |
[03:47] | Please, 2 minutes. I’ll kill a dragon. | 求你 只要两分钟 我要杀条龙 |
[03:49] | My life will get infinitely better. | 我的生活就会一片大好 |
[03:51] | I might even get a date. | 说不定还能找个女朋友 |
[03:53] | You can’t lift a hammer. You can’t swing an axe. | 你举不起锤子 挥不动斧头 |
[03:55] | You can’t even throw one of these. | 甚至扔不了这个 |
[03:59] | Okay, fine, but this will throw it for me. | 我承认 但我可以用这个 |
[04:04] | See, now this right here is what I’m talking about. | 看 我就说吧 |
[04:07] | But it… it’s a mild calibration issue. | 这只是小小的校准问题 |
[04:09] | Hiccup, if you ever want to get out there to fight dragons, | 小嗝嗝 如果你想出去和龙战斗 |
[04:13] | you need to stop all…. | 你就必须改变… |
[04:15] | … this. | 这个 |
[04:16] | But you just pointed to all of me. | 可你指了我整个人 |
[04:18] | Yes, that’s it. | 正是如此 |
[04:19] | Stop being all of you. | 你从头到尾都要改 |
[04:22] | Oh, yes. | 明白了吧 |
[04:23] | You sir, are playing a dangerous game… | 先生 你在玩火 |
[04:26] | … keeping this much raw Vikingness contained. | 让我这块维京璞玉蒙尘 |
[04:31] | – There will be consequences! – I take my chances. | -后果很严重 -我愿冒这险 |
[04:33] | Sword, sharpened, now! | 去磨剑 马上 |
[04:37] | One day I’ll get out there. | 总有一天我要出去 |
[04:40] | Because killing a dragon is everything around here. | 因为在这里杀死一条龙就是一切 |
[04:45] | A Nadderhead is sure to get me at least noticed. | 一条奈德龙能让我小有名气 |
[04:48] | Gronckles are tough. | 巨齿龙比较难对付 |
[04:50] | Taking down one of those would definitely get me a girlfriend. | 除掉一只那个肯定能让我交到女朋友 |
[04:54] | A Zippleback… | 至于双头龙 |
[04:57] | Exotic, two heads, twice the status. | 它属珍稀物种 双头意味着双倍地位 |
[05:00] | They found the ship! | 他们发现我们的船了 |
[05:01] | Concentrate fire over the lower bank! | 集中火力攻打低岸 |
[05:03] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[05:04] | Fire! | 射击 |
[05:06] | And then, there’s the Monstruous Nightmare. | 还有凶煞梦魇 |
[05:09] | Only the best Vikings go after those. | 只有维京精英才敢捕杀它们 |
[05:12] | They have this nasty habit of setting themselves on fire. | 它们喜欢让自己着火 |
[05:17] | Reload! | 装弹 |
[05:18] | I’ll take care of this. | 我来对付它 |
[05:21] | But the ultimate prize is the dragon no one’s ever seen. | 但终极战利品是谁都没见过的龙 |
[05:26] | We call it the… | 我们称之为… |
[05:27] | – Night Fury! – Get down! | -夜煞 -趴下 |
[05:32] | Jump! | 跳 |
[05:35] | This thing never steals food, never shows itself, and… | 这种龙不偷粮食 从不露面 |
[05:40] | … never misses. | 从不失手 |
[05:42] | No one has ever killed a Night Fury. | 没人杀过夜煞 |
[05:44] | That’s why I’m going to be the first. | 所以我才要成为第一个 |
[05:47] | Mind the fort, Hiccup. They need me out there. | 守住堡垒 小嗝嗝 我要出去 |
[05:51] | Stay!… Put! | 待在这 别乱动 |
[05:53] | There. | 就待那儿 |
[05:55] | You know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思 |
[05:59] | – Hiccup, what are you doing? – Come back here! | -小嗝嗝 你在做什么 -回来 |
[06:00] | Yeah, I know, be right back! | 我知道 马上回来 |
[06:10] | Mind yourself! | 小心点 |
[06:12] | The devils still have some juice in them. | 这些怪物还有点力气 |
[06:24] | Come on. | 快点 |
[06:25] | Give me something to shoot at. Give me something to shoot at. | 给我一个射击的目标 |
[06:50] | Oh! I hit it? Yes, I hit it! | 我打中了吗 我打中了 |
[06:52] | Did anybody see that? | 有人看到了吗 |
[06:56] | Except for you. | 没说你 |
[07:03] | – Do not let them escape! – Right! | -别让它们跑了 -好 |
[07:24] | You’re all out. | 你喷不出火了 |
[07:32] | Oh, and there’s one more thing you need to know… | 还有一件事没告诉你们 |
[07:45] | Sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[07:57] | Okay, but I hit a Night Fury. | 可我打中了一条夜煞 |
[07:59] | It’s not like the last few times, Dad! | 这次和以前不同 爸爸 |
[08:01] | I mean, I really actually hit… | 我真的打中了… |
[08:03] | You guys were busy and I had a very clear shot. | 当时你们在忙 我又能一击即中 |
[08:06] | It went down just off Raven Point. | 它掉到乌鸦角去了 |
[08:08] | Let’s get a search party out there before… | 我们要派搜寻队去… |
[08:09] | Stop! | 闭嘴 |
[08:11] | Just, stop! | 别说了 |
[08:13] | Every time you step outside disaster falls. | 每次你一出来就会引起灾难 |
[08:16] | Can you not see that I have bigger problems? | 你还嫌我的麻烦不够多吗 |
[08:19] | Winter is almost here and I have an entire village to feed! | 冬天就要来了 我得养活一村子人 |
[08:23] | Between you and me, the village could do | 说句知心话 村里的人少吃点也没事 |
[08:25] | with a little less feeding, don’t you think? | 难道你不这么觉得吗 |
[08:27] | This isn’t a joke, Hiccup! | 这不是开玩笑 小嗝嗝 |
[08:30] | Why can’t you follow the simplest orders? | 这么简单的命令 你怎么就不听呢 |
[08:32] | I, I can’t stop myself. I see a dragon and I have to just… | 我控制不了 我一看到龙就想 |
[08:37] | … kill it. You know, it’s who I am, Dad. | 杀了它 我本性如此 爸爸 |
[08:40] | Oh, you are many things, Hiccup, | 你能做很多事 小嗝嗝 |
[08:43] | but a dragon killer is not one of them. | 但绝对杀不了龙 |
[08:45] | Get back to the house. Make sure he gets there. | 回屋里去 带他回去 |
[08:50] | I have his mess to clean up. | 我来处理他惹的麻烦 |
[08:53] | Quite the performance. | 干得好 |
[08:54] | I’ve never seen any one mess up that badly. That helped! | 我再没见过谁这么能帮倒忙了 真了不起 |
[08:57] | Thank you. Thank you. I was trying. | 承蒙夸奖 我很努力的 |
[09:04] | – I really did hit one. – Sure, Hiccup. | -我真的打中了 -当然 小嗝嗝 |
[09:06] | – He never listens. – Well, it runs in the family. | -他从不听我说 -那是家族遗传 |
[09:07] | And when he does, it’s always with this disappointed scowl | 要不就满脸失望和愤怒 |
[09:11] | like someone skimped on the meat in his sandwich. | 好像有人克扣了他三文治上的肉 |
[09:14] | Excuse me, barmaid. I’m afraid you | 打扰一下 女侍 恐怕你 |
[09:16] | brought me the wrong offspring. | 弄错我想要的儿子了 |
[09:18] | I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms. | 我点的是肌肉发达的大个子男孩 |
[09:20] | Extra guts and glory on the side. | 还要有超凡的勇气和荣誉 |
[09:23] | This here. This is a talking fish bone! | 这个却是会说话的鱼骨头 |
[09:25] | Now, you’re thinking about this all wrong. | 你完全想错了 |
[09:28] | It’s not so much what you look like. | 这和你的外表无关 |
[09:30] | It’s what’s inside that he can’t stand. | 他不能忍受的是你的内在 |
[09:33] | Thank you for summing that up. | 谢谢你的总结 |
[09:35] | Look, the point is, stop trying so | 重点是这不适合你 |
[09:37] | hard to be something you’re not. | 不要再勉为其难了 |
[09:39] | I just want to be one of you guys. | 我只想成为你们当中的一员 |
[09:52] | Either we finish them or they’ll finish us. | 我们不消灭它们 就会被它们消灭 |
[09:55] | It’s the only way we’ll be rid of them. | 这是除掉它们的唯一办法 |
[09:58] | If we find the nest and destroy it, the dragons will leave. | 找到并毁掉龙的巢穴 它们就会离开 |
[10:01] | They’ll find another home. | 它们会去寻找另一个家园 |
[10:03] | One more search, before the ice sets in. | 趁海水结冰前我们再搜寻一次 |
[10:06] | Those ships never come back. | 那些船只会有去无回 |
[10:08] | We’re Vikings. It’s an occupational hazard. | 我们是维京海盗 这是职业危害 |
[10:11] | Now who’s with me? | 谁愿意和我去 |
[10:16] | Alright,… those who stay will look after Hiccup. | 好吧 留下来的人负责照顾小嗝嗝 |
[10:21] | That’s more like it. | 这才像样 |
[10:24] | I’ll pack my undies. | 我去收拾我的底衣 |
[10:26] | No, I need you to stay, and train some new recruits. | 不 你留下训练新兵 |
[10:29] | Oh, perfect, yeah. And while I’m busy Hiccup can cover the store. | 好极了 我在忙时小嗝嗝可以看店 |
[10:33] | Molten steel, razor sharp blades, lots of time to himself… | 溶铁 磨刀片 还有很多时间独处 |
[10:37] | What could possibly go wrong? | 绝对不会出事 |
[10:39] | Oh, what am I going to do with him, Gobber? | 我要拿他怎么办 戈伯 |
[10:41] | Put him in training with the others. | 让他和其他人一起训练 |
[10:43] | – No, I’m serious. – So am I. | -我是认真的 -我也是 |
[10:45] | He’d be killed before you let the first dragon out of its cage. | 你还没放龙出来 他就死了 |
[10:48] | – Oh, you don’t know that. – I do know that. | -这可不一定 -我很肯定 |
[10:50] | – No, you don’t – No, actually, I do. | -不 你弄错了 -我不会错 |
[10:51] | – No, you don’t. – Listen, you know what he’s like. | -不 你错了 -你知道他的德性 |
[10:55] | From the time he could crawl he’s been… different. | 从他会爬起他就与众不同 |
[11:00] | He doesn’t listen. | 他从不听我说 |
[11:00] | He has the attention span of a sparrow. | 注意力持续时间比麻雀还短 |
[11:04] | I take him fishing and he goes hunting for.. for Trolls! | 我带他去打渔 他却跑去猎山精 |
[11:07] | Trolls exist! They steal your socks. | 山精的确存在 它们会偷袜子 |
[11:10] | But only the left ones. What’s with that? | 可只偷左脚的 为什么呢 |
[11:13] | – When I was a boy… – Oh, here we go. | -我小时候… -又来了 |
[11:14] | My father told me to bang my head | 我父亲让我拿头撞石头 |
[11:16] | against a rock,… and I did it. | 我照做了 |
[11:18] | I thought it was crazy, but I didn’t question him. | 我觉得这不合理 但我没质疑他 |
[11:20] | And you know what happened? | 你知道后来怎么样了吗 |
[11:21] | – You got a headache. – That rock split in two. | -你患上头痛 -石头裂成两半 |
[11:26] | It taught me what a Viking could do, Gobber. | 我从此知道了维京海盗的能力 戈伯 |
[11:28] | He could crush mountains, level forests,… | 他能摧毁大山 移平森林 |
[11:31] | … tame seas! | 驾驭海洋 |
[11:33] | Even as a boy I knew what I was, what I had to become… | 我从小就知道自己的能力和责任 |
[11:38] | Hiccup is not that boy. | 小嗝嗝却不是这样 |
[11:41] | You can’t stop him, Stoick. | 你阻止不了他 斯多戈 |
[11:43] | You can only prepare him. | 你只能帮他作好准备 |
[11:45] | I know it seems hopeless, but the truth is | 我知道这不中听 但事实是 |
[11:47] | you won’t always be around to protect him. | 你不可能永远保护他 |
[11:49] | He’s going to get out there again. He’s probably out there now. | 他还会出去 可能现在已经出去了 |
[12:12] | Oh, the Gods hate me. | 神明都不眷顾我 |
[12:14] | Some people lose their knife or their mug. | 有人丢了刀 有人丢杯子 |
[12:17] | No, not me! I managed to lose an entire dragon. | 我却丢了一条龙 |
[13:09] | Oh, wow? I.. I did it? Oh, I did it! | 我成功了吗 我真的成功了 |
[13:13] | This fixes everything. Yes! | 这下一切问题都解决了 太好了 |
[13:16] | I have brought down this mighty beast! | 我打败了这只凶兽 |
[13:47] | I’m gonna kill you, dragon. | 我要杀了你 龙 |
[13:49] | I’m gonna… I’m gonna cut out your | 我要挖出你的心脏 |
[13:51] | heart and take it to my father. | 把它拿去给我的父亲 |
[13:54] | I’m a Viking. | 我是一名维京海盗 |
[13:56] | I’m a Viking! | 我是维京海盗 |
[14:31] | I did this. | 这是我干的 |
[15:48] | Hiccup. | 小嗝嗝 |
[15:49] | Dad? Uh… | 爸爸 |
[15:51] | I have to talk to you, Dad. | 我有话和你说 |
[15:53] | I need to speak with you too, son. | 我也要和你谈谈 儿子 |
[15:57] | – I think it’s time you to learned to fight dragons. – I don’t want to fight dragons. | -是时候让你学习和龙战斗了 -我不想和龙战斗 |
[15:59] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[16:00] | – Uh, you go first. – No, no, you go first. | -你先说 -不 你先说 |
[16:03] | All right. You got your wish. | 好吧 如你所愿 |
[16:06] | Dragon training. You start in the morning. | 降龙训练 明天早上开始 |
[16:09] | Oh man, I should have gone first. | 天啊 我应该先说的 |
[16:10] | Uh, cause I was thinking. You know, | 我在想 你知道的 |
[16:13] | we have a surplus of dragon fighting Vikings but,… | 我们有很多降龙维京人 但是 |
[16:17] | Do we have enough bread-making Vikings, | 我们没有足够的维京面包师 |
[16:19] | or small home repair Vikings… | 或是维京修屋工 |
[16:21] | – You’ll need this. – I don’t want to fight dragons. | -你会需要这个的 -我不想和龙战斗 |
[16:25] | Oh come on, yes you do. | 别胡扯了 你很想的 |
[16:26] | Rephrase. Dad, I can’t kill dragons. | 这么说吧 爸爸 我不能杀龙 |
[16:30] | But you will kill dragons. | 但你一定得杀 |
[16:32] | No, I’m really very extra sure that I won’t. | 不 我确定一定以及肯定不会 |
[16:35] | – It’s time, Hiccup. – Can you not hear me? | -是时候了 小嗝嗝 -你听不到我说的吗 |
[16:37] | This is serious, son. | 这不是开玩笑 儿子 |
[16:40] | When you carry this axe, you carry all of us with you. | 当你拿起这把斧子 你就与我们同在 |
[16:45] | Which means, you walk like us. You talk like us. | 像我们一样行走 像我们一样说话 |
[16:49] | You think like us. | 像我们一样思考 |
[16:51] | No more of… this. | 再不要…这样 |
[16:53] | You just gestured to all of me. | 你刚指了我整个人 |
[16:55] | – Deal? – This conversation is feeling very one-sided. | -说定了吗 -都是你一个人在说了算 |
[16:59] | Deal? | 说定了吗 |
[17:02] | Deal. | 说定了 |
[17:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:07] | Train hard. | 努力训练 |
[17:09] | I’ll be back. Probably. | 我会回来的 也许吧 |
[17:12] | And I’ll be here, maybe. | 我会在这的 可能吧 |
[17:18] | Welcome to dragon training. | 欢迎来到驯龙场 |
[17:20] | No turning back. | 无路可退了 |
[17:39] | I hope I get some serious burns. | 真希望我落下严重烧伤 |
[17:41] | I’m hoping for some mauling, like on my shoulder or lower back. | 我希望我肩膀或者后腰上能被咬到 |
[17:45] | Yeah, it’s only fun if you get a scar out of it. | 是啊 留下伤疤才有意思 |
[17:47] | Yeah, no kidding, right? Pain, love it. | 可不是嘛 伤痛 我喜欢 |
[17:51] | Oh, great, who let him in? | 这下好了 谁让他进来的 |
[17:53] | Lets get started. The recruit who does best, | 开始吧 表现最佳的新兵 |
[17:56] | will win the honor of killing his first | 将有幸在全村人面前 |
[17:58] | dragon in front of the entire village. | 亲手屠龙 |
[18:01] | Hiccup already killed a night fury, | 小嗝嗝都已经杀了一条夜煞了 |
[18:02] | so does that disqualify him or…? | 这么说他失去资格还是… |
[18:06] | Can I transfer to the class with the cool vikings? | 我能不能转到与真正的维京人一个班 |
[18:08] | Don’t worry. You’re small and you’re weak, | 别担心 你个子小又单薄 |
[18:10] | that will make you a less of a target. | 最不容易被攻击 |
[18:12] | They’ll see you as sick or insane and go | 它们会以为你是病患或者疯子 |
[18:14] | after the more viking-like teens instead. | 转而进攻那些维京少年 |
[18:17] | Behind these doors are just a few of the | 这扇门后面藏着不同种的龙 |
[18:20] | many species you will learn to fight. | 你们要学会如何击败它们 |
[18:22] | – The Deadly Nadder. – Speed: 8, Armor: 16. | -致命奈德龙 -速度 8 护甲 16 |
[18:25] | – the Hideous Zippleback. – 11 stealth, times two. | -凶恶双头龙 -隐身11秒 可隐身两次 |
[18:28] | – The Monstrous Nightmare. – Fire Power: 15. | -凶煞梦魇 -喷火攻击 15 |
[18:30] | – The Terrible Terror. – Attack: 8, Venom: 12. | -极度恐怖 -攻击力 8 毒液 12 |
[18:32] | Can you stop that! | 能不能闭嘴 |
[18:34] | – And the Gronckle. – Jaw Strength: 8. | -还有巨齿龙 -下颚攻击力 8 |
[18:39] | Woah, woah, wait, aren’t you going to teach us first? | 等等 你不先教教我们吗 |
[18:41] | I believe in learning on the job. | 我认为 实战出真理 |
[18:45] | Today is about survival. | 今天是生存训练 |
[18:47] | If you get blasted, you’re dead. | 被撞倒就死定了 |
[18:51] | Quick! What’s the first thing you’re going to need? | 动作快 你首先最需要什么 |
[18:53] | – A doctor? – Plus 5 speed? | -医生 -速度值加5 |
[18:55] | – A shield? – shield. Go. | -盾 -盾 去拿 |
[18:58] | Your most important piece of equipment is your shield. | 如果在盾与剑之间选择 |
[19:01] | If you must make a choice between a sword or a shield. | 还是要优先选择盾 |
[19:03] | Take the shield. | 举起盾牌 |
[19:05] | – Get your hands off my shield. – There’s like a million shields. | -这是我的盾 -那里还有好多盾 |
[19:07] | Take that one. It has a flower on it. Girls like flowers. | 拿那个 上面有花 女孩子都喜欢花 |
[19:10] | Oops, now this one has blood on it. | 现在这上面有血花了 |
[19:13] | Tuffnut, Ruffnut, your out. | 悍夫纳特和暴芙纳特 你俩出局了 |
[19:15] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[19:15] | Those shields are good for another thing. Noise. | 这些盾还有一个用途 制造噪音 |
[19:18] | Make lots of it and throw off a dragon’s aim. | 越多越好 让龙无法瞄准 |
[19:23] | All dragons have a limited number of shots. | 每条龙都有攻击次数限制 |
[19:25] | How many does a gronckle have? | 巨齿龙能攻击几次 |
[19:28] | – Five? – No, six. | -五次 -不 六次 |
[19:29] | Right, six. That’s one for each of you. | 对 六次 正好你们六个 |
[19:32] | Fishlegs, out. | 鱼脚司 出局 |
[19:34] | Hiccup, get in there! | 小嗝嗝 快上 |
[19:39] | So anyway, I moved into my parent’s basement? | 我说 我搬到地窖里了 |
[19:41] | You should come by sometimes to work out, | 有空你该过来锻炼 |
[19:43] | you look like you work out. | 你看上去经常锻炼 |
[19:45] | Snotlout, your done. | 鼻涕虫 你出局了 |
[19:46] | – So I guess its just you and me. – Nope, just you. | -好像就剩我俩了 -不 只有你 |
[19:51] | One shot left. | 最后一击 |
[19:54] | Hiccup! | 小嗝嗝 |
[20:03] | And that’s 6. Go back to bed you overgrown sausage. | 六击结束 回去睡觉吧 你这头肥猪 |
[20:10] | You’ll get another chance. Don’t you worry. | 还有机会 别担心 |
[20:13] | Remember, a dragon will always… | 记住 龙 总是… |
[20:17] | … always go for the kill. | 会选择杀戮 |
[20:27] | So why didn’t you? | 你为什么没杀我 |
[20:57] | Well this was stupid. | 这太愚蠢了 |
[21:42] | Why don’t you just fly away? | 你怎么不飞走 |
[22:21] | Alright, where did Astrid go wrong in the ring today? | 阿斯翠德 你今天的问题出在哪儿 |
[22:23] | I mistimed my sommersault dive. It was sloppy. | 俯身时机不对 太草率 |
[22:26] | It threw off my reverse tumble. | 它看穿了我的翻身 |
[22:28] | – Yeah, we noticed. – No, no you were great. | -我们注意到了 -不 做得好 |
[22:30] | That was so Astrid. | 那就是你的风格 |
[22:31] | She’s right. You have to be tough on yourselves. | 她说得对 你得严格要求自己 |
[22:34] | Where did Hiccup go wrong? | 小嗝嗝的问题出在哪儿 |
[22:36] | – Uh, he showed up? – He didn’t get eaten. | -他就不该来吗 -他居然没被吃了 |
[22:38] | He’s never where he should be. | 他从来都找不准位置 |
[22:40] | Thank you, Astrid. You need to live and breathe this stuff. | 谢了 阿斯翠德 你们得把这些知识烂熟于心 |
[22:46] | The dragon manual… | 驯龙图鉴… |
[22:48] | everything we know about every dragon we know of. | 这里面包含所有我们所知的种类的龙 |
[22:54] | No attacks tonight. Hurry up. | 今夜龙不会进攻 赶紧看 |
[22:56] | – Wait? You mean read? – While we’re still alive? | -等等 你是说看书 -在有生之年 |
[22:59] | Why read words when you can just kill the | 既然能屠龙 |
[23:01] | stuff the words tell you stuff about? | 读书有何用 |
[23:03] | Oh, I’ve read it like 7 times. | 我读了有七遍了 |
[23:05] | There’s this water dragon that sprays boiling water at your face | 上面说水龙会把沸水喷射到你脸上 |
[23:08] | And there’s this other one that buries itself for like a week… | 还说有一种龙能把自己埋上一周 |
[23:10] | Yeah, sounds great. There was a chance I was going to read that. | 听起来不错 我是有可能会拜读 |
[23:13] | But now… | 但现在… |
[23:15] | You guys read, I’ll go kill something. | 你们看吧 我找些东西练手 |
[23:20] | – So I guess we’ll share? – Read it. | -我们一起看吗 -你看吧 |
[23:23] | All mine then? Wow. So, okay. I’ll see you uh,… tomorrow. | 就剩我了 好 我们…明天见 |
[23:39] | Dragon classifications | 龙族分类 |
[23:41] | Strike class, fear class, mystery class. | 攻击型 恐惧型 魔法型 |
[23:45] | Thunder Drum. This reclusive dragon | 雷鼓龙 隐匿型龙种 |
[23:48] | inhabits sea caves and dark tide pools. | 栖息于海蚀洞与黑色潮汐塘中 |
[23:51] | When startled, the Thunder Drum produces a concussive sound | 受惊吓时会发出震荡波 |
[23:53] | that can kill a man at close range. | 近距离接触会导致死亡 |
[23:56] | Extremely dangerous. Kill on sight. | 极度危险 格杀勿论 |
[23:59] | Timberjack: This gigantic creature has razor-sharp wings | 伐木龙 此种巨龙拥有剃刀型龙翼 |
[24:02] | that can slice through full-grown trees. | 能将苍天大树一劈为二 |
[24:05] | Extremely dangerous. Kill on sight. | 极度危险 格杀勿论 |
[24:08] | Skulldren: Sprays scalding water on its victim. Extremely dangerous… | 颅骨龙 喷出沸水伤害猎物 极度危险… |
[24:19] | Changeling: Even newly hatch dragons can spray acid. Kill on sight. | 小丑龙 即使幼龙也能喷射酸液 格杀勿论 |
[24:23] | Gronckle, Zippleback, the Skrill, | 巨齿龙 双头龙 刺龙 |
[24:27] | Bonesnapper, Whispering Death. | 碎骨龙 致命耳语龙 |
[24:32] | Burns its victims. Buries its victims. Chokes its victims. | 烧死猎物 活埋猎物 掐死猎物 |
[24:35] | Turns victims inside out. | 将猎物内脏取出 |
[24:37] | Extremely dangerous…. Extremely dangerous…. | 极度危险 极度危险 |
[24:40] | Kill on sight…. Kill on sight…. Kill on sight…. | 格杀勿论 格杀勿论 格杀勿论 |
[24:45] | Night Fury.Speed unknown. Size unknown. | 夜煞 速度未知 体长未知 |
[24:51] | The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself. | 雷电与死神的邪恶后裔 |
[24:56] | Never engage this dragon. | 绝不要与它交战 |
[24:58] | Your only chance: Hide and pray it does not find you. | 倘若遭遇 隐藏自己 祈福保命 |
[25:16] | I can almost smell them. They’re close. | 它们接近了 我可以感觉得到 |
[25:21] | Steady. | 稳住 |
[25:32] | – Take us in. – Hard to port. | -开进去 -左满舵 |
[25:35] | The hell hounds gate. | 地狱犬之门 |
[25:37] | Hard to port. | 左满舵 |
[25:57] | Hey, you know, I just happened to notice, | 那个 我刚好发现 |
[25:59] | the book had nothing on night furys. | 书上没有关于夜煞的记载 |
[26:01] | Is there like another book? Or a sequel? | 有没有其它图鉴 或者续篇 |
[26:03] | Maybe a little night fury pamphlet? | 或者关于夜煞的小册子 |
[26:07] | Focus Hiccup! You’re not even trying. | 小心 小嗝嗝 你都没用心 |
[26:12] | Today is all about attack! | 今天训练如何攻击 |
[26:15] | Nadder’s are quick and light on their feet. | 奈德龙步行时快而轻盈 |
[26:18] | You be quicker and lighter. | 你们必须更胜一筹才行 |
[26:23] | I’m really beginning to question your teaching methods. | 我都质疑你的教学水平了 |
[26:26] | Look for its blind spot. Every dragon has one. | 寻找它的盲点 每条龙都有盲点 |
[26:28] | Find it. Hide in it, and strike. | 找到盲点 以此躲避 再伺机攻击 |
[26:33] | – Do you ever bathe? – You don’t like it, | -你不洗澡的吗 -要是不喜欢 |
[26:35] | then just get your own blind spot. | 你自己去找个盲点啊 |
[26:37] | How about I give you one? | 我给你来一下如何 |
[26:41] | Blind spot, yes. Death spot, not-so-much. | 盲点 对 死穴 就不是了 |
[26:45] | Hey, hey, so how would one sneak up on a night fury? | 该怎么偷偷接近夜煞 |
[26:48] | No one’s ever met one, and lived to tell the tale. | 没人见过 就算见到了也活不下来 |
[26:50] | Now, get in there! | 现在 给我进去 |
[26:51] | I know, I know but hypothetically… | 我知道 只是假设而已… |
[27:09] | Watch out, babe, I’ll take care of this. | 小心 宝贝儿 我来对付 |
[27:13] | The sun was in my eyes, Astrid. | 阳光太刺眼了 阿斯翠德 |
[27:16] | What do you want me to do? Block out the sun? | 我能怎样 遮住太阳吗 |
[27:17] | I can do that. I don’t have time right now. | 我能做到 但现在没时间 |
[27:26] | – Has anyone ever seen one napping? – Hiccup! | -有人见过龙打盹吗 -小嗝嗝 |
[27:31] | Hiccup! | 小嗝嗝 |
[27:36] | – Love on the battlefield. – She could do better. | -战场上的爱情 -她能找更好的 |
[27:38] | L-let me… Why don’t you.. | 让我来…要不然你… |
[27:50] | Well done, Astrid. | 漂亮 阿斯翠德 |
[27:53] | Is this some kind of a joke to you? | 你是把这当儿戏吗 |
[27:56] | Our parent’s war is about to become ours. | 我们迟早要接过父辈的旗帜 |
[27:59] | Figure out which side your on. | 想清楚你站在哪边 |
[29:22] | Huh? Toothless. | 你没牙齿吗 |
[29:25] | I could of sworn you have… | 我明明记得你有… |
[29:31] | … teeth. | 牙齿 |
[29:33] | Uh, uh,… no, no,… no… | 不 不 不 |
[29:38] | I… I don’t have anymore. | 我…我没有鱼啦 |
[33:37] | And with one twist, he took my hand and swallowed it whole. | 接着它一转身 一口咬下我的手 |
[33:41] | And I saw the look in his face. I was delicious. | 从它的眼神我知道 我一定很美味 |
[33:44] | He must have passed the word, because it wasn’t a month | 它一定跟其它龙说过 因为一个月内 |
[33:46] | Before another one of them took my leg. | 另一条龙吃了我的腿 |
[33:50] | Isn’t it weird to think that your hand was inside a dragon? | 你的手在龙腹中感觉不奇怪吗 |
[33:53] | Like, if your mind was still in control of it, | 要是你的大脑依然可以控制它 |
[33:56] | you could have killed the dragon from the inside. | 你大可从龙腹里把它宰了 |
[33:57] | By crushing his heart or something. | 把龙心碾碎 或者怎么怎么的 |
[33:59] | I swear, I’m so angry right now. | 我发誓 我现在生气极了 |
[34:02] | I’ll avenge your beautiful hand and your beautiful foot. | 我一定要为你的手脚报仇 |
[34:04] | I’ll chop of the legs of every dragon l fight… with my face! | 我会砍下所遇到每条龙的腿…认真的 |
[34:09] | No. It’s the wings and the tails you really want. | 你要砍的是龙翼和龙尾 |
[34:12] | If it can’t fly, it can’t get away. | 如果它飞不了 就无路可逃 |
[34:15] | A downed dragon is a dead dragon. | 不能飞的龙 就是死龙一条 |
[34:21] | Alright, I’m off to bed. | 好吧 我去睡觉了 |
[34:23] | You should be too. Tomorrow we get to the big boys. | 你们也早点睡 明天要对付大家伙 |
[34:26] | Slowly but surely, making our way up to monstrous nightmare. | 虽然进步缓慢 但我们还是到了凶煞梦魇 |
[34:31] | But who’ll win the honor of killing it? | 谁能有幸宰了它呢 |
[34:34] | It’s gonna be me. It’s my destiny. See? | 肯定是我 这是命 明白吗 |
[34:37] | Your mom let you get a tattoo? | 你妈同意你文身吗 |
[34:39] | It’s not a tattoo. It’s a birth mark. | 不是文身 是胎记 |
[34:41] | Okay, I’ve been stuck with you since birth | 我们从出生起就在一起 |
[34:43] | and that was never there before. | 怎么没看到 |
[34:45] | Yes, it was. You’ve just never seen me to the left side until now. | 本来就有 你是没从左边看过而已 |
[35:29] | Hey, toothless. I brought breakfast. | 没牙仔 我给你带了早餐 |
[35:33] | I hope… I hope you’re hungry. | 那个…希望你有胃口 |
[35:36] | Okay, that’s disgusting. | 好吧 这挺恶心的 |
[35:38] | I got some salmon, some nice lcelandic cod, | 我带了些鲑鱼 一些美味的冰岛鳕鱼 |
[35:43] | and a whole smoked eel. | 还有整条熏鳗鱼 |
[35:50] | No, no, no, no,… no…. okay. | 不要吗 好吧 |
[35:53] | Yeah, I don’t really like eel much either. | 好吧 我也不怎么喜欢鳗鱼 |
[36:00] | That’s it. That’s the good stuff. Aah, don’t you mind me. | 对了 这样很好 忽视我的存在 |
[36:05] | I’ll just be back here, minding my own business. | 我就在这后面 干我自己的事 |
[36:23] | Its okay… | 没事的… |
[36:33] | Okay, okay… | 没事 没事… |
[36:49] | Okay, that’s not too bad. It works. | 搞定 还行嘛 套上了 |
[36:57] | No, no, no, no, no, no… ! | 不 不 不 |
[37:09] | Oh my… its working! | 天呐 成功了 |
[37:18] | Yes, yes, I did it. | 我做到了 |
[37:33] | Today, is about teamwork. | 今天练习团队配合 |
[37:38] | Now, a wet dragon head can’t light its fire. | 龙头要是被淋湿 他就不能喷火了 |
[37:41] | The hideous zippleback is extra tricky. | 凶恶双头龙极度狡猾 |
[37:45] | One head breathes gas. The other head lights it. | 一个头喷气 一个头点火 |
[37:50] | Your job is to know which is which. | 你们要分出龙头的功能 |
[37:53] | Razor-sharp serrated teeth, and injects venom for predigestion. | 锋利的牙齿 喷射出毒液 来腐蚀食物 |
[37:57] | Prefers ambush attack, crushing its victims. | 更喜欢伏击 踩碎食物 |
[37:59] | Will you please stop that?! | 闭嘴好吗 |
[38:05] | If that dragon shows either of his faces, I’m gonna… | 不管哪个龙头出现 我都要… |
[38:09] | There! | 在那儿 |
[38:11] | Hey, its us, idiots! | 是我们 白痴 |
[38:13] | Your butts are getting bigger we thought you were a dragon. | 你屁股越来越挺了 我们看成龙了 |
[38:16] | Not that theres anything wrong with a dragon-ass fig… | 虽然龙屁股的身形也没什么不好… |
[38:23] | Wait… | 等等… |
[38:28] | I’m hurt! I am very much hurt! | 我受伤了 我很受伤 |
[38:30] | Chances of survival are dwindling into single digits now. | 生存几率微乎其微 |
[38:39] | Oh! Wrong head. | 不是这个头 |
[38:42] | Fishlegs! | 鱼脚司 |
[38:47] | Now Hiccup! | 就是现在 小嗝嗝 |
[38:51] | Aww, come on… | 拜托 |
[38:57] | Hiccup! | 小嗝嗝 |
[39:00] | Back,… Back, back! | 退后 退后 |
[39:04] | Now don’t you make me tell you again! | 我话不说两遍 |
[39:06] | Yes, thats right. Back into your cage! | 对 没错 回到洞里去吧 |
[39:10] | Now think about what you’ve done. | 好好反省一下 |
[39:22] | Okay, sooo, were we done? | 那么 训练结束了吗 |
[39:24] | Cause I have some things I need to uh… | 我还有事要去… |
[39:27] | Yep, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 那明天见 |
[40:21] | – What was that? – How did you do that? | -什么情况 -你怎么做到的 |
[40:24] | I left my axe back in the ring. You guys go on ahead. | 我把斧子留在竞技场了 你们先走 |
[40:27] | I’ll catch up with you. | 我回头再找你们 |
[41:09] | Meet the Terrible Terror. | 来会会极度恐惧 |
[41:13] | It’s like the size of my… | 这大小就好像我的… |
[41:15] | Get it off! | 把它弄掉 |
[41:17] | Oh, I’m hurt! I am very much hurt! | 好疼 疼死了 |
[41:23] | Wow! He’s better than you ever were. | 他可比你强多了 |
[42:07] | What? | 什么 |
[42:10] | Ooh, great. | 太棒了 |
[42:12] | Hiccup. | 小嗝嗝 |
[42:29] | Hiccup? Are you in there? | 小嗝嗝 是你吗 |
[42:33] | Astrid, hey. Hi, Astrid. Hi astrid. Hi Astrid | 阿斯翠德 嗨 阿斯翠德 你好呀 |
[42:37] | I normally don’t care what people do, but you’re acting weird. | 我一般不多管别人闲事 但你的举止真是很诡异 |
[42:42] | Well, weirder. | 好吧 更诡异了 |
[43:11] | Well, I trust you found the nest at least? | 你好歹找到了巢穴吧 |
[43:13] | Not even close. | 连影子都没有 |
[43:16] | Excellent. | 棒极了 |
[43:17] | I hope you had a little more success than me. | 希望你这里有点好消息 |
[43:19] | Well, if by success, you mean that your | 如果你的好消息是指 |
[43:21] | parenting troubles are over with… | 不用再头痛你儿子了 |
[43:22] | then, yes. | 那就…有 |
[43:23] | Congratulations Stoick! Everyone is so relieved. | 恭喜你 斯多戈 大家都松了口气 |
[43:27] | Out with the old, and in with the new, right? | 旧的不去 新的不来 是吧 |
[43:29] | No one will miss that old nuisance. | 没人会想念以前那个旧麻烦 |
[43:30] | The village is throwing a party to celebrate. | 村子要举办一场晚会来庆祝 |
[43:35] | He’s gone? | 他走了吗 |
[43:36] | Um, yeah, most afternoons, but who can blame him? | 下午一般都不在 但这又不能怪他 |
[43:40] | I mean, the life of a celebrity is very rough. | 我是说 做一个名人可不容易啊 |
[43:42] | He can barely walk through the village | 他现在每次经过村子 |
[43:43] | without being swarmed by his new fans. | 都被一群新粉丝围堵 |
[43:46] | – Hiccup? – Who would have thought it, eh? | -小嗝嗝 -谁会想到呢 |
[43:48] | He has this way with the beasts. | 他对付那群野兽自有一套 |
[43:59] | Okay there, bud, were gonna take this nice and slow. | 好吧 伙计 我们要飞得更慢更稳些 |
[44:03] | Here we go. Here we go. Position three, no, four. | 走吧 三号 不 四号位置 |
[44:27] | Alright, it’s go time. It’s go time. | 好 是时候出发了 |
[44:35] | Come on, buddy. Come on, buddy. | 加油啊 伙计 加油 |
[44:46] | Yes, it works! | 成功了 |
[44:52] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[44:55] | That’s my fault. | 是我不好 |
[44:58] | Yeah, yeah, I’m on it. Position four, uh, three. | 我知道了啦 四号 呃 三号位置 |
[45:05] | Yeah! Go baby! | 冲啊 宝贝 |
[45:08] | Oh, this is amazing! The wind in my… | 太帅了 风就在我… |
[45:12] | … cheat sheet! | 我的小抄 |
[45:13] | Stop! | 停下 |
[45:17] | No! | 不 |
[45:22] | Oh, gosh! Oh, God! | 我的天啊 |
[45:24] | Oh no! | 不 |
[45:25] | Alright. Okay. You gotta kinda angle yourself! | 好吧 你要自己调整角度 |
[45:29] | Okay. No, no, no… come back down towards me. | 不不不 回到下面来接我 |
[45:30] | Come back down… oww! | 下来… |
[46:17] | Come on… | 不是吧 |
[46:26] | Uh, no thanks. I’m good. | 不 谢谢 我不饿 |
[47:06] | Not so fire-proof on the inside, are you? | 里面也不怎么防火吧 |
[47:09] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[47:27] | Everything we know about you guys is wrong. | 我们根本就不了解你们 |
[47:41] | Dad, you’re back! | 爸爸 你回来了 |
[47:43] | Gobber’s not here, so… | 戈伯不在 那个… |
[47:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[47:48] | I came looking for you. | 我是来找你的 |
[47:50] | – You did? – You’ve been keeping secrets. | -是吗 -你有秘密瞒着我 |
[47:53] | I have? | 是吗 |
[47:54] | Just how long did you think you could hide it from me? | 你觉得你能瞒我多久呢 |
[47:57] | I… I don’t know what you… | 我 我不知道你 |
[48:00] | Nothing happens on this island, without me hearing about it. | 无论岛上发生什么 都逃不过我的眼睛 |
[48:05] | So, lets talk… about that dragon | 那么 我们谈谈龙吧 |
[48:13] | Dad, I’m so sorry. | 爸爸 对不起 |
[48:14] | I was going to tell you, I just didn’t know how to uh… | 我是准备告诉你 只是不知道该怎么… |
[48:23] | – You’re not upset? – What? I was hoping for this! | -你没生气吗 -什么 这正是我的期望 |
[48:28] | – Ah, you were? – And believe me… | -是吗 -相信我 |
[48:30] | It only gets better. Just wait till you | 一切只会更好 等到你 |
[48:32] | spill a Nadder’s guts for the first time… | 第一次掏出奈德龙的内脏 |
[48:34] | … and mount your first Gronckle head on a spear. | 第一次把巨齿龙的头挂在长矛上 |
[48:37] | What feeling! You really had me going there, son. | 太赞了 你真让我担心了 儿子 |
[48:41] | All those years of the worst Viking Berk has ever seen. | 那么多年来 我见过的最糟的维京海盗 |
[48:46] | Odin, it was rough. I almost gave up on you. | 奥丁 真不容易 我差点就放弃你了 |
[48:49] | And all the while you were holding out on me. | 原来你一直瞒着我 |
[48:51] | Oh, Thor almighty! | 伟大的雷神托尔 |
[48:55] | With you doing so well in the ring… | 既然你在竞技场上表现出色 |
[48:59] | … we finally have something to talk about. | 我们终于有话题可谈了 |
[49:16] | I uh, I brought you something… | 我带了样东西给你 |
[49:19] | … to keep you safe in the ring. | 能在竞技场上保护你的安全 |
[49:22] | Wow, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[49:25] | Your mother would wanted you to have it. | 你妈妈也希望让你戴上它 |
[49:27] | It’s half of her breast plate. | 这是她胸甲的一半 |
[49:31] | Matching set. Keeps her… keeps her close, you know? | 一对儿的 让她就在身边 知道吗 |
[49:35] | Wear it proudly. You deserve it. | 自豪地戴上吧 你值得拥有它 |
[49:39] | You’ve held your end of the deal. | 你信守了承诺 |
[49:46] | I should really get to bed. | 我真得去睡觉了 |
[49:48] | – Yes, good, okay, good talk. – Yeah… | -好 不错的谈话 -是啊 |
[49:51] | I’ll see you back at the house. Great. | 那么明天家里见 好的 |
[49:53] | Thanks for stopping by and… | 谢谢你过来 |
[49:54] | – … The uh… breast hat. – I hope | -还有这个 胸帽 -我希望 |
[49:56] | you like the, umm,… the hat. | 你喜欢 这个帽子 |
[49:59] | Well, good night. | 晚安 |
[50:16] | Stay out of my way. I’m winning this thing! | 靠边站 我这次一定要赢 |
[50:19] | Good. Please. By all means. | 好吧 请随意 |
[50:34] | This time! This time for sure! | 这次我一定可以 |
[50:45] | No! No, son-of-a half troll, rat-eating munch bucket…! | 不 你个半人半妖 吃耗子的呆子 |
[50:49] | Wait! Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[50:51] | So… later. | 那回头见啦 |
[50:52] | – Oh, oh! Not so fast! – I’m kinda late for… | -别这么着急 -我快迟到了… |
[50:54] | What! Late for what, exactly? | 什么 迟到个什么鬼 |
[50:58] | Okay, quiet down. The elder has decided. | 好了 安静 长老已做出了决定 |
[51:12] | Boy, you’ve done it! You’ve done it, Hiccup! | 孩子 你成功了 小嗝嗝 |
[51:15] | You get to kill the dragon! | 你可以亲手杀死一条龙了 |
[51:20] | That’s my boy! | 这才是我儿子 |
[51:21] | Yeah! Yes, I can’t wait. I am so… | 是啊 我都等不及了 我真是… |
[51:25] | … leaving. We’re leaving. | 走吧 我们得走了 |
[51:27] | Let’s pack up. | 我们收拾行李吧 |
[51:29] | Looks like you and me are taking a little vacation. | 看来咱们要去旅行了 |
[51:32] | Forever. | 永远不回来了 |
[51:40] | What the… ? Uh, w.. what are you doing here? | 搞什么 你在这干什么 |
[51:44] | I want to know what’s going on. | 我想知道是怎么回事 |
[51:46] | No one just get as good as you do. | 没有人会一下子这么出色 |
[51:48] | Especially… you. | 尤其是你 |
[51:50] | – Start talking. – I… I… | -快说 -我… |
[51:52] | Are you training with someone? | 你是在和谁特训吗 |
[51:53] | Training? I didn’t… | 特训 我没有 |
[51:55] | It better not involve this. | 最好跟这个没关系 |
[51:56] | I know, this looks really bad but you see, this is… | 我知道 这看起来是很糟 但是… |
[52:02] | You’re right. You’re right. You’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[52:05] | I… I’m through with the lies. | 我一直在撒谎 |
[52:06] | I’ve been making… outfits! | 我一直在做衣服 |
[52:09] | So, you got me. It’s time everyone knew. | 好吧 被你发现了 那就告诉大家好了 |
[52:11] | Drag me back. Go ahead. Here we go. | 拖我回去 走吧 我们走吧 |
[52:14] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样 |
[52:16] | That’s for the lies! | 这下是为那些谎话 |
[52:18] | And that’s… for everything else! | 而这下 是为所有其它事 |
[52:21] | Oh man. | 惨了 |
[52:24] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[52:27] | Run! Run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[52:30] | No! No! it’s okay. It’s okay. She’s a friend. | 不 没事的 没事 她是朋友 |
[52:37] | You just scared him. | 你吓到他了 |
[52:38] | I scared him? | 我吓到他 |
[52:41] | Who is him? | 他是谁 |
[52:43] | Astrid, Toothless. Toothless, Astrid. | 阿斯翠德 这是没牙仔 没牙仔 这是阿斯翠德 |
[52:53] | Dut, da da… we’re dead. | 我们死定了 |
[52:55] | Woah, woah woah. Where do you think your going? | 你这是想去哪儿 |
[53:04] | Oh, great Odin! Don’t. Oh, this is… | 伟大的奥丁 不要 这… |
[53:18] | Hiccup, get me down from here! | 小嗝嗝 把我放下来 |
[53:20] | You have to give me a chance to explain. | 那你先听我解释 |
[53:22] | I am not listening to anything you have to say! | 我才不要听你解释 |
[53:25] | Then I won’t speak. Just let me show you. | 那我不用说的 你只要看着就好 |
[53:30] | Please, Astrid. | 求你了 阿斯翠德 |
[53:48] | Now get me down! | 快带我下去 |
[53:49] | Toothless, down. Gently. | 没牙仔 下去吧 温柔点 |
[53:54] | See, nothing to be afraid of. | 我说吧 没什么好怕的 |
[54:00] | Toothless? | 没牙仔 |
[54:02] | What is wrong with you? Bad dragon! | 你抽什么疯 你真不乖 |
[54:06] | He’s uh, he’s not usually like this. | 他平时不会这样 |
[54:08] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[54:14] | Toothless, what are you doing? We need her to like us! | 没牙仔 你在搞什么 我们得给她留下好印象 |
[54:21] | And now he’s spinning! | 好吧 他在旋转了 |
[54:23] | Thank you for nothing you useless reptile! | 你根本毫无帮助 你个没用的爬虫 |
[54:27] | Okay, I am sorry, I’m sorry. Just get me off of this thing. | 好吧 我错了 拜托快让我下来 |
[56:19] | Alright, I admit it. This is pretty cool. | 好吧 我承认 这真是酷 |
[56:23] | It’s amazing. He’s amazing. | 真是不可思议 他也是 |
[56:30] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[56:33] | Hiccup, your final exam is tomorrow! | 小嗝嗝 明天就是你最后的考试 |
[56:36] | You know your gonna have to kill a… | 你知道你必须杀… |
[56:38] | Kill a dragon… | 一条龙吧 |
[56:40] | Don’t remind me. | 不用提醒我 |
[56:43] | Toothless, what happening? | 没牙仔 怎么了 |
[56:46] | Whoa, what is it? | 怎么回事 |
[56:51] | Get down! | 低下身子 |
[57:09] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[57:11] | Toothless, you gotta get us out of here, bud. | 没牙仔 你得带我们出去 伙计 |
[57:16] | It looks like they’re hauling in their kill. | 他们好像在搬运猎物 |
[57:20] | What does that make us? | 那我们算什么 |
[58:05] | What my dad wouldn’t give to find this. | 我爸爸做梦都想找到这地方 |
[58:23] | Oh, it’s satisfying to know that all of | 我们的食物就这么被扔进洞里 |
[58:25] | our food has been dumped down a hole. | 看到还真是让人感到欣慰 |
[58:28] | They’re not eating any of it. | 他们一点都没吃 |
[58:46] | What… was that? | 那是什么东西 |
[58:55] | Alright, bud, we gotta get out of here. Now! | 好吧 伙计 我们得从这出去 马上 |
[59:07] | No, no, it totally makes sense. It’s like a giant beehive. | 不 这就说得通了 这就好像一个大蜂巢 |
[59:11] | They’re the workers, and that’s their queen. | 他们是工蜂 而那就是他们的蜂后 |
[59:13] | It controls them. Let’s find your dad. | 正是它统治着他们 我们去找你爸爸 |
[59:15] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[59:18] | No. Not yet. They’ll kill Toothless. | 不 还不行 他们会杀了没牙仔 |
[59:21] | Astrid, we have to think this through, carefully. | 阿斯翠德 我们得好好想一想 |
[59:24] | Hiccup, we just discovered the dragon’s nest. | 小嗝嗝 我们刚发现了龙的巢穴 |
[59:27] | The thing we’ve been after since Vikings first sailed here. | 自从最早的一批祖先定居此地 我们便一直在寻找 |
[59:30] | And you want to keep it secret? | 现在你却要隐瞒不说 |
[59:33] | To protect your pet, dragon? Are you serious? | 就为了保护你的宠物 那条龙吗 你是认真的吗 |
[59:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[59:47] | Okay. Then what do we do? | 好吧 那我们怎么办 |
[59:49] | Just give me until tomorrow. I’ll figure something out. | 给我点时间 明天我会想法子 |
[59:54] | Okay…. | 好吧 |
[59:56] | That’s for kidnapping me. | 这下是因为你绑架我 |
[1:00:05] | That’s for… everything else. | 这下 是为了所有其它事 |
[1:00:17] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么看 |
[1:00:26] | Well, I can show my face in public again. | 好吧 我又可以在公共场合露面了 |
[1:00:32] | If someone had told me that in a few short weeks | 要是以前有人告诉我 |
[1:00:35] | Hiccup will go from, well being… uh… Hiccup, | 小嗝嗝会在短短数周内 摇身一变 |
[1:00:40] | to placing first in dragon training. | 成为降龙训练中的佼佼者 |
[1:00:43] | Well, I would have tied him to a mast and | 我会把他绑在桅杆上 |
[1:00:45] | shipped him off. For fear he’d gone mad. | 再开船把他送走 因为他肯定疯得不轻 |
[1:00:48] | And you know it. | 你们也知道 |
[1:00:51] | But, here we are. | 而此时此刻 |
[1:00:54] | And no ones more surprised or more proud than I am. | 没有人比我更加倍感自豪与惊叹 |
[1:01:00] | Today my boy becomes a Viking! | 今天 我的儿子成长为一名真正的维京海盗 |
[1:01:04] | Today he becomes one of us! | 今天 他将成为我们中的一员 |
[1:01:11] | Be careful with that dragon. | 小心那条龙 |
[1:01:12] | It’s not the dragon I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是龙 |
[1:01:15] | What are you going to do? | 你要怎么办 |
[1:01:16] | Put an end to this. | 了结这一切 |
[1:01:18] | I have to try. | 我必须试一下 |
[1:01:20] | Astrid, if something goes wrong, | 阿斯翠德 要是出了意外 |
[1:01:24] | just make sure they don’t find Toothless. | 确保他们不会找到没牙仔 |
[1:01:26] | I will, just promise me it won’t go wrong. | 我会的 但你要保证不出意外 |
[1:01:31] | It’s time, Hiccup. | 是时候了 小嗝嗝 |
[1:01:33] | Knock ’em dead. | 将它们打个一败涂地 |
[1:01:58] | I’d have gone for the hammer. | 要我肯定选那把锤子 |
[1:02:04] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[1:02:29] | Go on Hiccup, give it to him! | 上吧 小嗝嗝 给它点颜色看看 |
[1:02:36] | What is he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[1:02:40] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:02:51] | I’m not one of them. | 我和他们不同 |
[1:02:59] | Stop the fight! | 停止这场打斗 |
[1:03:00] | No! I need you all to see this. | 不 我要你们亲眼见证 |
[1:03:04] | They’re not what we think they are. | 他们不是我们想的那样 |
[1:03:07] | We don’t have to kill them. | 我们不用非得杀了他们 |
[1:03:10] | I said stop the fight! | 我说停止战斗 |
[1:03:20] | Out of my way! | 让开 |
[1:03:21] | Hiccup! | 小嗝嗝 |
[1:03:43] | Hiccup! | 小嗝嗝 |
[1:03:51] | This way! | 这边 |
[1:04:13] | Night fury! | 夜煞 |
[1:04:32] | Alright, Toothless. Go! get out of here. | 好了 没牙仔 离开这儿 |
[1:04:37] | Go, go! | 快走 |
[1:04:38] | No, dad! dad, he won’t hurt you! | 不 爸爸 他不会伤害你 |
[1:04:41] | Don’t… oh, no, no, no… You’re making it worse. | 别 不不不 你们在帮倒忙 |
[1:04:45] | Toothless, stop! | 没牙仔 住手 |
[1:04:48] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[1:04:54] | Get him! | 抓住它 |
[1:04:58] | No, no, please. Just don’t hurt him | 不 请别伤害它 |
[1:05:01] | Please. Don’t hurt him | 请别伤害它 |
[1:05:09] | Put it with the others. | 把它和其它龙关在一起 |
[1:05:13] | I should have known. | 我早该知道 |
[1:05:15] | I should have seen the signs. | 我早该看出迹象 |
[1:05:16] | – Dad? – We had a deal! | -爸爸 -我们有过约定 |
[1:05:18] | I know! We did, but that was before I… | 我知道 但那时我… |
[1:05:21] | oh, it’s all so messed up. | 好吧 一切都糟透了 |
[1:05:23] | So everything in that ring… A trick? A lie? | 竞技场的一切表现…都是诡计和谎言吗 |
[1:05:26] | I screwed up. I should have told you before now. | 我搞砸了 我早该告诉你 |
[1:05:30] | Take this out on me, be mad at me, but please, | 是我的错 冲我发火吧 但是求你 |
[1:05:33] | just don’t hurt Toothless. | 别伤害没牙仔 |
[1:05:35] | The dragon? That’s what you’re worried about? | 那条龙吗 你担心的就是这个吗 |
[1:05:37] | Not the people you almost killed? | 那些差点被你害死的人呢 |
[1:05:39] | He was just protecting me! he’s not dangerous. | 他只是在保护我 他并不危险 |
[1:05:42] | They’ve killed hundreds of us! | 它们杀害了无数我们的族人 |
[1:05:44] | And we’ve killed thousands of them. | 但我们杀了更多他的同伴 |
[1:05:46] | They defend themselves, that’s all. | 他们只是为了自卫 仅此而已 |
[1:05:49] | They raid us because they have to. | 他们偷我们的东西是迫不得已 |
[1:05:52] | If they don’t bring enough food back, | 如果他们不带食物回去 |
[1:05:53] | they’ll be eaten themselves. | 就会被吃掉 |
[1:05:55] | There’s something else on their island, | 他们的岛上有别的东西 |
[1:05:58] | Dad. It’s a dragon-like… | 爸爸 有一条龙 他… |
[1:06:00] | Their island? So, you’ve been to the nest? | 它们的岛屿 你去过它们的巢穴吗 |
[1:06:03] | – Did I say nest? – How did you find it? | -我有说到巢穴吗 -你怎么找到的 |
[1:06:05] | No, no, I didn’t. Toothless did. | 不 我没有 是没牙仔带我去的 |
[1:06:07] | Only a dragon can find the island. | 只有龙可以找到那个岛 |
[1:06:11] | No, no, dad, no please. Its not what you think. | 不 爸爸 求你了 别这样 |
[1:06:14] | You don’t know what your up against. | 你不了解你面对的敌人 |
[1:06:16] | It’s like nothing you’ve ever seen. | 是你前所未见的那种 |
[1:06:18] | Dad, please, I promise you. You can’t win this one! | 爸爸 我保证 你赢不了它 |
[1:06:22] | Dad, no! | 爸爸 不要 |
[1:06:24] | For once in your life, would you please just listen to me! | 哪怕一次也好 你就听听我的话吧 |
[1:06:31] | You’ve thrown your lot in with them. | 你和它们站在一起 |
[1:06:34] | You’re not a viking. | 你不是维京人 |
[1:06:37] | You’re not my son! | 你也不是我儿子 |
[1:06:42] | Ready the ships! | 备船 |
[1:07:39] | Set sail! | 启航 |
[1:07:41] | We head for Hell-hounds gate. | 向地狱犬之门进发 |
[1:07:52] | Lead us home, devil. | 恶魔 带我们去你的老巢吧 |
[1:08:15] | It’s a mess. You must feel horrible. | 糟透了 你一定难受极了 |
[1:08:20] | You’ve lost everything. Your father, | 你失去了一切 你父亲 |
[1:08:22] | your tribe, your best friend. | 你的部落 你最好的朋友 |
[1:08:24] | Thank you for summing that up. | 谢谢你的总结 |
[1:08:28] | Why couldn’t I’ve killed that dragon, | 我在树林里发现他时 |
[1:08:30] | when I found him the woods? | 为什么不干脆杀了他 |
[1:08:32] | Would’ve been better for everyone. | 这样对大家都好 |
[1:08:34] | Yep, the rest of us would have done it. | 对 换作是其他人肯定这么做 |
[1:08:37] | So, why didn’t you? | 为什么你偏偏下不了手 |
[1:08:42] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么不杀了他 |
[1:08:43] | I don’t know. I couldn’t. | 我不知道 我做不到 |
[1:08:46] | That’s not an answer. | 这个不算答案 |
[1:08:47] | Why is this so important to you all of a sudden? | 为什么你突然这么在乎这个 |
[1:08:50] | Because I want to remember what you say, right now. | 因为我想记住你现在所说的话 |
[1:08:53] | Ah, for the love of… I was coward, I was weak. | 老天爷 我是个软弱的胆小鬼 |
[1:08:57] | I wouldn’t kill a dragon! | 我连条龙都不想杀 |
[1:08:58] | You said wouldn’t that time? | 你刚才说你不想杀 |
[1:09:00] | Whatever, I wouldn’t! | 怎么都好 我就是不想 |
[1:09:02] | 300 years and I’m the first viking | 三百年来 我是第一个 |
[1:09:04] | who wouldn’t kill a dragon. | 不想杀龙的维京人 |
[1:09:11] | First to ride one though. | 但也是第一个龙骑士 |
[1:09:15] | So? | 所以呢 |
[1:09:19] | I wouldn’t kill him because he looked as frightened as I was. | 我下不了手 因为他看起来和我一样害怕 |
[1:09:23] | I looked at him and I saw myself. | 我从他身上看到了自己 |
[1:09:29] | I bet he’s really frightened now. | 我想他现在一定很害怕 |
[1:09:32] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你有何打算 |
[1:09:36] | Probably something stupid. | 做一些蠢事吧 |
[1:09:38] | Good, but you’ve already done that. | 好吧 蠢事你早就做了 |
[1:09:41] | Then something crazy! | 那就做点疯狂的事 |
[1:09:44] | That’s more like it. | 这才像样 |
[1:09:55] | Sound your positions! Stay within earshot. | 守好位置 不要走散 |
[1:10:01] | Listen, Stoick, I was overhearing some of | 斯多戈 我刚才有所耳闻 |
[1:10:04] | the men just now and well, you know,… | 一些船员… |
[1:10:05] | some of them are wondering what it is we’re up to here? | 对我们要去哪儿表示疑惑 |
[1:10:08] | Not me of course. | 当然不包括我 |
[1:10:10] | I know you are always the man with the plan. | 我知道你总会计划周详 |
[1:10:12] | But some, not me, are wondering if | 但是一些除我以外的人在疑惑 |
[1:10:14] | there is in fact a plan at all… | 你是否有所计划 |
[1:10:16] | and what it might be? | 如果有 是什么计划呢 |
[1:10:18] | Find the nest and take it. | 找到龙巢 击溃它 |
[1:10:20] | Of course. Send them running. | 当然 把它们落荒而逃 |
[1:10:22] | The old viking fallback. Nice and simple. | 老海盗的后备计划 简单而有效 |
[1:10:34] | Step aside. | 靠边 |
[1:10:49] | Head to port. | 左转舵 |
[1:10:55] | If you’re planning on getting eaten, | 如果你想被吃掉 |
[1:10:57] | I’d definitely go with the Gronckle. | 最好选择巨齿龙 |
[1:11:01] | You were wise to seek help | 你向这世上 |
[1:11:02] | from the world’s most deadly weapon. | 最致命的武器求助是明智的 |
[1:11:05] | It’s me. | 就是说我 |
[1:11:06] | – I love this plan! – I didn’t… | -我喜欢这个计划 -我不… |
[1:11:08] | You’re crazy. I like that. | 你太疯狂了 我就喜欢这点 |
[1:11:12] | So, what is the plan? | 那么 计划是什么 |
[1:11:24] | That’s not very encouraging. | 这可不怎么有利于士气 |
[1:11:26] | Oh, I was wondering where that went. | 难怪一直不见船回来 |
[1:11:43] | Stay low, and ready your weapons. | 保持低姿 备好兵器 |
[1:12:02] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[1:12:36] | Wait, what are you…?! | 等等 你在干什么… |
[1:12:38] | It’s okay… it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:12:52] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[1:12:53] | You’re gonna need something to help you hold on. | 得加一些东西帮你驾住龙 |
[1:13:05] | When we crack this mountain open, | 我们敲破山门 |
[1:13:08] | all hell is gonna break loose. | 所有龙就会蜂拥而出 |
[1:13:10] | … in my undies. Good thing I brought extras. | 我也会吓尿 幸好我多带了内裤 |
[1:13:13] | No matter how this ends, it ends today. | 无论结果如何 今天要做个了断 |
[1:14:11] | Is that it? | 结束了吗 |
[1:14:17] | We’ve done it! | 我们胜利了 |
[1:14:28] | This isn’t over! | 还没完 |
[1:14:29] | Form your ranks. Pull together! | 列阵 振作起来 |
[1:14:45] | Get clear! | 快撤 |
[1:14:56] | Beards of thor… ! what is that? | 我的雷神啊…那是什么东西 |
[1:15:03] | Odin, help us! | 奥丁保佑 |
[1:15:09] | Catapults! Fire! | 发射石弹 |
[1:15:20] | – Get to the ships! – No, nooo! | -回到船上去 -不 |
[1:15:35] | – Smart, that one… – I was a fool. | -你真英明 -我真蠢 |
[1:15:38] | – Lead the men to the far side of the island. – What? | -带着大家逃去岛的远端 -什么 |
[1:15:40] | Gobber, go with the men. | 戈伯 你也一起走 |
[1:15:41] | I think I’ll stay, just in case you’re | 我要留下看着你 |
[1:15:43] | thinking of doing something crazy. | 免得你做出什么疯狂之举 |
[1:15:44] | I can buy them a few minutes if I give | 只要我引开那个东西 |
[1:15:46] | that thing something to hunt for. | 就能拖延一点时间 让他们逃脱 |
[1:15:48] | Then I can double that time. | 那加我一个岂不更好 |
[1:15:52] | – Here! – Oh, no. Here! | -来啊 -不 是这边 |
[1:16:07] | – Fight me! – No, me! | -跟我打 -不 跟我打 |
[1:16:17] | Ruff, Tuff, watch your backs! | 悍夫 暴芙 注意身后 |
[1:16:20] | Move, Fishlegs! | 跟上 鱼脚司 |
[1:16:22] | Look at us! we’re on dragons! We’re on dragons! All of us! | 看啊 我们骑着龙 全都骑着龙 |
[1:16:30] | Every bit the bull-headed stubborn viking you ever were. | 真跟你是一模一样的固执维京人 |
[1:16:36] | – Fishlegs, break it down! – Okay. | -鱼脚司 分析龙种 -好 |
[1:16:38] | Heavily armored skull and tail made for bashing and crushing. | 头尾的重甲是为了猛击和废碎敌人 |
[1:16:41] | Steer clear of both. | 务必闪躲 |
[1:16:42] | Small eyes, large nostrils. Relies on hearing and smell. | 小眼大鼻孔 说明它主要依靠听力和嗅觉 |
[1:16:45] | Okay, Lout, Legs, hang in it’s blind spot. | 好 阿虫和阿脚 留在它的盲点 |
[1:16:48] | Make some noise. Keep it confused. | 弄些噪音扰乱它 |
[1:16:49] | Ruff, Tuff, find out if it has a shot limit. | 悍夫和暴芙 想法子探明它的射程 |
[1:16:52] | Make it mad. | 激怒它 |
[1:16:53] | – That’s my specialty! – Since when? | -那是我的专长 -扯吧你 |
[1:16:55] | Everyone knows I’m more irritating, see. | 地球人都知道我更会气人 |
[1:16:58] | Just do what I told you. I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 照我说的做 我尽快回来 |
[1:17:01] | Don’t worry! We got it covered! | 别担心 交给我们 |
[1:17:13] | – Fool! – Butto! | -傻瓜 -呆子 |
[1:17:14] | Bye, ya grendel! | 再见 你个螺栓 |
[1:17:22] | Um, this thing doesn’t have a blind spot! | 这东西没有盲点 |
[1:17:27] | There! | 那儿 |
[1:17:36] | Go help the others! | 去帮他们吧 |
[1:17:39] | Okay, hold on. Hold on. | 好了 坚持住 |
[1:17:44] | – It’s working! – Yeah, its working! | -起作用了 -没错 |
[1:17:57] | I’ve lost power on the Gronckle! | 我的巨齿龙失控了 |
[1:17:58] | Snotlout, do something! | 鼻涕虫 别光傻看着 |
[1:18:03] | I’m okay! | 我很好 |
[1:18:06] | Less okay. | 不那么好了 |
[1:18:09] | I can’t miss! Whats wrong, buddy? | 一打一个准 怎么了 伙计 |
[1:18:12] | You got something in your eye? | 眼睛里进东西了吗 |
[1:18:17] | Yeah, you’re the viking! | 你真有海盗的范儿 |
[1:18:57] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:19:17] | You got it, bud! | 好嘞 伙计 |
[1:19:21] | Hiccup! | 小嗝嗝 |
[1:19:24] | I’m sorry… | 我很抱歉… |
[1:19:26] | … for… for everything. | 对我所做的一切 |
[1:19:28] | Yeah… me too. | 是…我也是 |
[1:19:30] | You don’t have to go up there. | 你不必去那儿 |
[1:19:32] | We’re vikings. It’s an occupational hazard | 我们是海盗 这是职业危害 |
[1:19:37] | I’m proud to call you my son. | 我很骄傲有你这样的儿子 |
[1:19:41] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[1:19:48] | He’s up! | 他来了 |
[1:19:53] | Get Snotlout outta there! | 去把鼻涕虫救出来 |
[1:19:54] | – I’m on it! – I’m on it. I’m on it first! | -我去 -我去 我先去 |
[1:19:55] | – Hey, let me drive! – No, this way. | -喂 让我来骑 -不对 来这边 |
[1:19:58] | – Don’t push me! – I’ll push your teeth out! | -别推我 -我要把你牙敲出来 |
[1:20:04] | You know, I can’t believe that worked. | 不敢相信居然成功了 |
[1:20:14] | – Night fury! – Get down! | -夜煞 -趴下 |
[1:20:27] | Did you get her? | 接到她了吗 |
[1:20:39] | Go! | 去吧 |
[1:20:40] | This thing has wings. Okay, lets see if it can use them! | 这家伙有翅膀 好吧 看看它能不能飞 |
[1:21:01] | You think that did it? | 你觉得那招有效吗 |
[1:21:07] | Well, he can fly. | 它会飞 |
[1:21:30] | Okay, Toothless, time to disappear! Come on, bud! | 好了 没牙仔 该消失了 上吧 伙计 |
[1:21:40] | Here it comes! | 要喷火了 |
[1:22:34] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:22:37] | Okay, times up. Let’s see if this works. | 好了 没时间了 看看计划能不能成功 |
[1:22:43] | Come on! Is that the best you can do? | 来吧 你就这点能耐吗 |
[1:23:03] | Stay with me, buddy. We’re good. Just a little bit longer. | 坚持住 我们没事的 再坚持一会儿就行 |
[1:23:10] | Hold, Toothless. | 准备 没牙仔 |
[1:23:12] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[1:23:37] | No… no! | 不…不 |
[1:23:56] | Hiccup! Hiccup! | 小嗝嗝 |
[1:24:01] | Son! | 儿子 |
[1:24:05] | Hiccup! | 小嗝嗝 |
[1:24:28] | Oh son! | 儿子 |
[1:24:32] | I did this. | 都怪我 |
[1:25:04] | I’m s… I’m so sorry. | 我…我很抱歉 |
[1:25:13] | Hiccup! | 小嗝嗝 |
[1:25:21] | He’s alive! you brought him back alive! | 他还活着 你把他活着带回来了 |
[1:25:41] | Thank you… for saving my son. | 谢谢你…救了我儿子 |
[1:25:44] | Well, you know, most of him. | 至少绝大部分都救回来了 |
[1:26:06] | Hey, Toothless. | 你好 没牙仔 |
[1:26:08] | Happy to see you too, buddy. | 伙计 真高兴再见到你 |
[1:26:11] | What… uh… I’m… in my house | 我…在我的家里 |
[1:26:17] | You’re in my house. | 你在我家里 |
[1:26:20] | Does my dad know your here? | 我爸爸知道你在这儿吗 |
[1:26:21] | Uh, what, oh, okay,… okay. | 好吧…好吧 |
[1:26:24] | Toothless, no. Toothless! Aw, come on. | 没牙仔 别这样 好吧 |
[1:27:07] | Okay. Thanks, bud. | 好吧 谢谢你 小家伙 |
[1:27:20] | Toothless, stay here. | 没牙仔 待着别动 |
[1:27:22] | C’mon guys. Get ready! hold on tight. Here we go! | 来吧 伙计们 准备好 抓紧 我们走 |
[1:27:28] | What? | 什么 |
[1:27:38] | I knew it. I’m dead. | 我就知道 我已经死了 |
[1:27:41] | No, but you give it your best shot. | 没有 但你尽力一试了 |
[1:27:43] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[1:27:45] | Hey look, it’s Hiccup! | 看 是小嗝嗝 |
[1:27:48] | Hiccup! | 小嗝嗝 |
[1:27:52] | It turns out, all we needed was a little more of… this. | 事实证明 我们只是需要多来点…这样 |
[1:27:56] | You just gestured to all of me? | 你是指我整个人吗 |
[1:27:59] | Well, most of you. That bit’s my handiwork. | 大部分都是你 但那个是我的杰作 |
[1:28:02] | With a little Hiccup flare thrown in. | 还加上一点小嗝嗝的风格 |
[1:28:04] | You think that’ll do? | 你觉得能行吗 |
[1:28:06] | I might make a few tweaks. | 我可能还得做些调节 |
[1:28:10] | That’s… for scaring me. | 这一下 是因为你害我担心 |
[1:28:12] | What… what, is it always going to be this way? Because… | 什么…你以后总要这样吗 因为… |
[1:28:17] | I could get used to it. | 我想我能习惯 |
[1:28:22] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[1:28:24] | – Night fury! – Get down! | -夜煞 -趴下 |
[1:28:37] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:28:41] | This is Berk… | 这里是伯克岛 |
[1:28:43] | It snows nine months of the year and hails the other three. | 一年中九个月下雪 其它三个月下冰雹 |
[1:28:49] | Any food that grows here is tough and tasteless. | 这儿生长的食物坚硬无味 |
[1:28:54] | The people that grow here are even more so. | 这儿的人更是有过之而无不及 |
[1:29:01] | The only upsides are the pets. | 唯一的好处就是宠物 |
[1:29:06] | While other places have ponies or parrots… | 其它地方有小马或鹦鹉… |
[1:29:11] | We have… | 而我们有… |
[1:29:14] | Dragons. | 龙 |
[1:29:18] | 驯龙高手 |