英文名称:Penguins of Madagascar
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | Antarctica. | 在南极洲 |
[00:58] | An inhospitable wasteland. | 生物极难生存 |
[01:01] | But even here, on the Earth’s frozen bottom, | 但即使在这地球最严寒的一端 |
[01:05] | we find life. | 仍有生命存在 |
[01:14] | And not just any life. | 且不是平凡的生命 |
[01:20] | Penguins. | 而是企鹅 |
[01:22] | Joyous, frolicking, waddling, | 它们欢乐嬉戏 蹒跚而行 |
[01:25] | cute and cuddly life. | 可爱极了 |
[01:29] | Look at them tumbling onto their chubby bum-bums. | 看 它们毛茸茸的肚子前后相碰 |
[01:33] | Who could take these frisky little snow clowns… | 谁会想到这些活泼雪白的家伙 |
[01:36] | Seriously? Does anyone even know where we’re marching to? | 等等 有人知道我们要去哪么 |
[01:40] | -Who cares? -I question nothing. | -有什么关系呢 -我从不问东问西的 |
[01:42] | -Me, too. -Me, too. | -我也是 -我也是 |
[01:43] | Well, fine! We’ll just fly | 好吧 那我们就飞到最前面去 |
[01:45] | to the front of the line and see for ourselves. | 看看我们到底要去哪里 |
[01:47] | Kowalski! Rico! Engage aerial surveillance. | 科沃斯基 瑞哥 开启空中探险模式 |
[01:53] | Here we go! Doing it! Come on! | 走吧 来啊 快点 |
[01:55] | Skipper, we appear to be flightless. | 老大 我们好像不能飞 |
[01:57] | Well, what’s the point of these? | 那这是用来干什么的 |
[02:03] | Whoa! I like it! Hey, this could be our thing! | 哇 我喜欢 可以当做我们的招牌动作 |
[02:09] | What are we gonna call it? Let’s call it the… “High one.” | 叫什么呢 就叫击掌好了 |
[02:14] | Hey! Anybody see that? That’s an egg! Is someone gonna go get it? | 嘿 你们看见了么 那个蛋滚走了 谁去把它找回来 |
[02:17] | -We can’t do that. -Why not? | -我们不能那么做 -为什么 |
[02:20] | Well, it’s a dangerous world out there, and we’re just penguins. | 外面的世界很危险的 我们只是企鹅 |
[02:24] | You know, nothing but cute and cuddly. | 负责可爱就好 |
[02:26] | Yeah. Why do you think | 要不然为什么 |
[02:27] | there are always documentary crews filming us? | 总有人在拍我们 |
[02:32] | Well, sorry, kid. You know, | 安啦 孩子们 |
[02:34] | we lose a few eggs every year. It’s just nature. | 我们每年都会遗失一些没出生的宝宝 自然规则而已 |
[02:36] | Oh, right, nature. I guess that makes sense, but… | 好吧 自然规律 说得好像有道理 |
[02:41] | something… | 但是 |
[02:43] | something deep down in my | 骨子里总有一些声音告诉我 |
[02:45] | gut tells me that it makes no sense at all. | 这一点也不合常理 |
[02:48] | You know what? I reject nature! | 我决定了 我要反对自然规律 |
[02:53] | Who’s with me?! | 谁要和我一起 |
[03:39] | The old ship. No one’s ever returned from there alive. | 那是艘废弃的船 没有人能活着从那里走出来 |
[03:44] | Relax, Kowalski. There’s a bird down there now. Look, he’s fine. | 怎么会 下面就有一只鸟 看起来很悠闲 |
[03:51] | Leopard seals… nature’s snakes. | 豹斑海豹 大自然的毒蛇 |
[03:54] | Aren’t snakes nature’s snakes? | 大自然的毒蛇不是蛇么 |
[03:56] | How should I know? I live on the flipping frozen tundra. | 我怎么会知道 我天天住在这冻原里 |
[04:01] | They’re going for the egg! Give me a way down there, ASAP! | 它们要吃那个蛋 快想办法让我下去 快 |
[04:04] | All one would have to do | 我们现在需要做的就是 |
[04:05] | is collect 300 feet of kelp, dry it in the… | 找到足足300英尺高的海草 然后 |
[04:07] | Tiny and helpless, the baby penguins are frozen with fear. | 弱小又无助 这些企鹅宝宝冻坏了 |
[04:12] | They know if they fall from this cliff, they will surely die. | 它们知道要是掉下悬崖 会必死无疑 |
[04:17] | Gunter, give them a shove. | 甘特 推它们一下 |
[04:20] | …harnessing the jellyfish | 我们用训练水母 |
[04:22] | we’ve trained to obey simple voice commands. | 的口令行事 |
[04:26] | Now, that’s more like it! | 这才像话嘛 |
[04:40] | That-a-boy, Rico! Don’t let him have it! | 干得好 瑞克 别让他得逞 |
[04:46] | Okay. I guess that works. | 哇 这样就安全了 |
[04:52] | Get to high ground! | 快跳到高地方去 |
[05:00] | -Boo-yah! -Success! | -哇哈 -成功了 |
[05:06] | -I’d recommend firing it now. -Nope, hold on. | -我建议赶快发火 -别 再等一下 |
[05:09] | We really should fire it. | 我们真的应该立刻开火 |
[05:10] | Not till we see the white of its eyes. | 我还没有看见它的眼白 |
[05:12] | They’re mostly pupil. Very little white. Almost none! | 它们的眼睛都是纯黑的 只有很少的眼白 几乎没有 |
[05:14] | They got to have a little bit of white, right? | 多少也该有一点吧 |
[05:16] | -None whatsoever. -What if they look really far to the left? | -没有又怎样 -如果它们只往一边看呢 |
[05:22] | Fire in the hole! | 开炮 |
[05:39] | Kowalski, analysis? | 科斯基 分析一下状况 |
[05:43] | We are really awesome at this. | 我们真是酷毙了 |
[05:47] | Boys, we did it! Mission accomplished! | 兄弟们 成功了 任务达成 |
[05:51] | Hey, hey, we can do our thing. High one! | 嘿 我们真的成功了 击掌 |
[05:54] | Yes! | 棒 |
[06:02] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[06:05] | Look. It’s… it’s the miracle of birth. | 看 生命的奇迹 |
[06:11] | A moment… of extraordinary beauty. | 这一刻 格外的美丽 |
[06:16] | Oh, that’s disgusting! I think I have amniotic sac in my mouth! | 噢 好恶心 我嘴里全是黏液 |
[06:22] | Whoa! | 哦 |
[06:27] | Hello. Are you my family? | 你们好 你们是我的家人么 |
[06:42] | You don’t have a family, and we’re all going to die. Sorry. | 你没有家人 我们都活不长了 不好意思 |
[06:45] | What? | 啥 |
[06:46] | What? I thought that was what we were all nodding about. | 怎么了 我以为你们也是这个意思 |
[06:49] | No one’s gonna die! Know what you’ve got, kid? | 谁都不会死 我们都是你的家人 孩子 |
[06:53] | You’ve got us. We’ve got each other. | 你有我们 我们会一直在一起 |
[06:56] | And if that ain’t a family, I don’t know what is. | 我们就是一个家庭 |
[07:04] | So adorable. | 你真可爱 |
[07:06] | Kowalski, what’s our trajectory? | 科沃斯基 我们的航程会怎样 |
[07:08] | -95% certain we’re still doomed. -And the other five percent? | -95%的可能我们会死翘翘 -那5%的可能性呢 |
[07:12] | Adventure and glory like no penguins have ever seen before. | 获得企鹅史上从未有过的探险和荣光 |
[07:16] | -I’ll take that action. -But where are we going? | -就选它了 -我们要去哪里 |
[07:19] | The future, boys. | 未来 同志们 |
[07:22] | Glorious future! | 辉煌的未来 |
[07:33] | That song! I swear it’s gonna make me lose my salmon. | 这破歌 吵的我都要吐了 |
[07:37] | Singing getting louder, Skipper! | 老大 声音越来越大了 |
[07:39] | Then move faster! Somebody get that wig off Private. | 动作加快 谁去把那个家伙的假发拿下来 |
[07:46] | Kowalski, status report! | 科沃斯基 报告状况 |
[07:47] | I’m really getting tired of this song. | 我受够这首歌了 |
[07:51] | Well, the best part of owning a | 在马戏团最大的好处 |
[07:54] | circus is you can transport a cannon over state lines. | 就是可以用大炮瞬间转移 |
[08:11] | Ten years ago on this very day, a tiny egg hatched, | 十年前的今天 你出生了 |
[08:16] | and our world got a little bit cuter. So tonight, Private, | 让我们这个家庭更加美好 所以今天 菜鸟 |
[08:20] | we celebrate your birthday | 我们一起 |
[08:23] | by infiltrating the United States gold depository at Fort Knox! | 潜入诺克斯堡的黄金存放处来为你庆生 |
[08:28] | -Splendid! -What? | -太酷炫了 -什么 |
[08:30] | There she is, boys. | 同志们 在那了 |
[08:32] | The object of our unholy desire. The butter on our biscuit. | 那就是我们邪恶的欲望 唾手可得 |
[08:35] | -The royal flush. -Skipper? | -同花顺 -老大 |
[08:37] | Private, what’s our rule about interrupting analogies? | 注意 不能随意打断别人讲话 |
[08:40] | -Sorry. Please continue. -The moment’s gone. Private ruined it. | -抱歉 你继续 -算了 不想说了 都怪菜鸟 |
[08:44] | Sir, we’re approaching our target. | 我们接近目标了 |
[08:48] | But, Skipper, I really… | 但是 队长 我 |
[08:49] | Are you questioning my leadership, Private? | 你在质疑我的领导能力么 菜鸟 |
[08:52] | -No, sir. -Too bad. | -没有 长官 -真可惜 |
[08:54] | ‘Cause I respect a soldier with some moxie. | 因为我只尊敬有胆量的士兵 |
[08:56] | Really? Then I really think we should… | 真的可以吗 其实我觉得我们应该 |
[08:58] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Dial back the moxie, sass-mouth. | 哇 哇 哇 别马后炮了 乌鸦嘴 |
[09:02] | Oh, look at you. Still so adorable. | 哦 你还是那么可爱 |
[09:08] | Fire in the hole! | 准备投弹 |
[09:14] | Night-night time. | 睡觉时间 |
[09:17] | Wha…? | 啥 |
[09:21] | Private, come on! | 菜鸟 快点 |
[09:31] | -Please enter pass code. -Kowalski, you’re up. | -请输入密码 -科沃斯基 你上 |
[09:35] | -Please enter pass code. -Rico, sonic incursion device. | -请输入密码 -瑞哥 声波入侵 |
[09:42] | Oh, come on, you’re kidding right? | 拜托 现在还有时间开玩笑吗 |
[09:44] | Kentucky, Skipper. They do love their Flatt and Scruggs. | 老大 这是肯塔基州 他们都喜欢乡村乐 |
[09:47] | Y’all come in now, y’hear? Have yourself a iced tea. | 所有人准许进入 快进来喝杯冰茶吧 |
[10:06] | Private, if you could have anything you wanted | 菜鸟 如果全世界的东西你都可以拥有 |
[10:08] | in the whole wide world, what would it be? | 你选什么 |
[10:12] | Well, gee, Skipper, I think to | 老大 我想应该是 |
[10:14] | be a meaningful and valued member of this team. | 成为队伍中得力的一员 |
[10:16] | Well, we got you something else. | 好吧 我们给你准备了别的 |
[10:21] | A vending machine? | 自动贩售机 |
[10:23] | not just any vending machine, Private. | 菜鸟 这可不是普通的自动贩售机 |
[10:25] | The last remaining home | 这是专门出售 |
[10:26] | in America’s nanny state for those succulent | 美国保姆政府家中常备的 |
[10:30] | but chemically hazardous bits of puffed heaven called… | 超级美味的膨化美食 |
[10:34] | Cheezy Dibbles! | 芝士条 |
[10:36] | Happy ding-dong birthday, you little scamp! | 生日快乐 小傻瓜 |
[10:41] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[10:49] | You mess with the bull, you’re gonna get the horns, Private. | 自己动手 丰衣足食 |
[10:51] | Now, hit that machine and get your present. | 菜鸟 自己去拿礼物吧 |
[10:57] | We just broke into the most secure facility in North America. | 我们入侵了全美安全系数最高的机构 |
[11:02] | You know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[11:03] | We’re wanted criminals | 我们要被通缉 |
[11:04] | who’ll be on the lam the rest of our lives, | 在逃亡中度过余生 |
[11:06] | always feeling the hot breath of Johnny Law on our necks? | 时刻担心被捕吗 |
[11:09] | No! It means, as elite units go, we’re the elitest of the elite. | 错 这意味着我们是一只精英小队 精英中的精英 |
[11:14] | Top shelf in the bureau. The penultimate, plus one. | 我们第二 就无人敢称第一 |
[11:20] | Where’d Private go? | 菜鸟哪去了 |
[11:23] | Oh, there he is. D-3. | 哦 在这 D-3 |
[11:25] | -Oh, Private. How much is he? -He’s $3.50, sir. | -哦 菜鸟现在售价多少 -3 50美刀 老大 |
[11:29] | Well, that’s outrageous. Even for Private. | 即使卖的是菜鸟 这价格也太离谱了 |
[11:33] | Sir, the machine is alive! | 长官 机器自己动了 |
[11:36] | I don’t think I like your attitude, vending machine. | 小售货机 我可不喜欢你这态度 |
[11:39] | Or your prices! Release them! | 还有你定的价格 快放了它们 |
[11:48] | What the…? | 这是 |
[12:46] | -Kowalski, analysis. -All evidence indicates… | -科斯基 分析战况 -所有证据都表明 |
[12:51] | I ate too many Cheezy Dibbles. | 我芝士条吃多了 |
[12:54] | We’re behind enemy lines and incredibly thirsty. | 我们在明敌人在暗 我又渴炸了 |
[12:57] | Rico, bust us out of this delicious prison. | 瑞哥 带我们越狱 |
[13:04] | Nice work, Rico. | 干得漂亮 瑞哥 |
[13:06] | You are a meaningful and valued member of this team. | 你是队里得力的一员 |
[13:24] | Private, quit lollygagging. And regular gagging. | 菜鸟 快跟上 别说话 |
[13:29] | Dark and ominous… Two of my least favorite traits in a room. | 好黑 还有不详的预感 我最不喜欢的两种感觉都有了 |
[13:34] | -Oh, look! A button. -Private, don’t! | -快看 这有一个按钮 -别碰 菜鸟 |
[13:40] | -Now, what have I told you about… -Sorry, what? | -我不是说了吗 -对不起 你刚说啥 |
[13:50] | It looks like some sort of giant laser sent to kill us all, sir. | 这看起来像可以杀人的激光器 |
[13:57] | -Another one. -No! | -这也有一个 -别按 |
[14:03] | -Wha…? -Naughty, naughty. | -什么 -小淘气们 |
[14:07] | Pretty birds belong in their cages. | 美丽的鸟儿就应该呆在笼子里 |
[14:28] | Now, that’s just hurtful. And I was so happy to see you again. | 太伤人心了 人家很高兴见到你们呢 |
[14:34] | Skipper, Kowalski, Rico… | 老大 科斯基 瑞哥 |
[14:39] | and sweet little Private. Boop! | 还有这个可爱的小菜鸟 |
[14:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:44] | The humans know me as Dr. Octavius Brine. | 人们都叫我布赖恩博士 |
[14:48] | Renowned geneticist, cheese enthusiast, | 知名基因学家 芝士爱好者 |
[14:52] | and frequent donor to NPR pledge drives. | 中央台慈善计划的长期志愿者 |
[14:56] | But you know me by a different, much older name. | 但是你们认识的是曾经的我 |
[15:00] | A name perhaps you’d hoped you’d never hear again. | 你们可能永远也不想听到那个名字 |
[15:05] | A phantom! A shadow of a former life! | 像幽灵一样 生活的阴影 |
[15:10] | I… am… | 我 就 是 |
[15:12] | Dave! | 戴夫 |
[15:19] | -Kowalski? -Sorry, sir, no clue. | -科沃斯基 -抱歉 长官 没印象 |
[15:23] | Dave! | 戴夫 |
[15:25] | -Dave! -Dave! | -戴夫 -戴夫 |
[15:27] | -Dave? -Dave! | -戴夫 -戴夫 |
[15:29] | -Dave. -Dave! | -戴夫 -戴夫 |
[15:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:41] | Wait. Wait. I… I live this way. | 等等 我住在那边 |
[15:47] | -Go ahead, Dan, continue. -You seriously don’t remember me? | -戴 继续 -你们真的记不得我了吗 |
[15:54] | Dave! Dave! Right! Oh, yeah, long time. | 戴夫 戴夫 噢 是你啊 好长时间没见了 |
[15:58] | How’s the wife? | 你妻子还好么 |
[16:01] | I’ve never been married. | 我根本没结婚 |
[16:03] | You may not remember me, but I could never forget you. | 你们可能不记得我了 但我永远也忘不了你们 |
[16:09] | Let’s shake up some old memories. | 我们一起来追忆一下 |
[16:12] | New York City. | 那是在纽约 |
[16:16] | The Central Park Zoo. | 中央公园动物园 |
[16:18] | Life was good. | 生活原本很美好 |
[16:21] | Roomy tank, great location, | 宽敞的环境 给力的展厅 |
[16:24] | monkey-house views. | 绝佳的视野 |
[16:28] | And, of course… | 当然还有 |
[16:29] | my adoring legion of fans. | 我的一群狂热粉 |
[16:32] | -Cool. -Dave! | -酷 -戴夫 |
[16:34] | The octopus of a thousand tricks. | 一个会变魔术的章鱼 |
[16:38] | -Awesome! -I was the total package. | -好厉害 -我当时受到万千宠爱 |
[16:42] | -Wow. -Hey, kids! | -哇 -孩子们 |
[16:43] | You got to see this. Get up here quick! | 你们一定要看看这个 快来 |
[16:46] | -Come on, kids. Come on… -And then you arrived. | -快来 孩子们 快点 -然后你们来了 |
[16:49] | Oh, they’re so adorable! | 它们好可爱 |
[16:51] | Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave. | 同志们 微笑 招手 |
[16:54] | -And took everything from me. -They’re so cute! | -你们抢走了我应有的一切 -它们太可爱了 |
[16:57] | -They’re so adorable. -Have you ever seen anything cuter? | -太可爱了 -你见过更可爱的么 |
[17:03] | Four adorable baby penguins. | 四只可爱的企鹅宝宝 |
[17:05] | With you around, no one wanted an old octopus anymore. | 从那以后 没人喜欢我这只老章鱼了 |
[17:11] | “Out you go, Dave.” | 戴夫 该走了 |
[17:14] | And so it went, over and over, | 然后我就被踢来踢去 |
[17:17] | -at zoo after aquarium. -Dad, look! | -先是动物园 然后被扔到水族馆 -爸爸 快看 |
[17:19] | I can’t see the penguins, man! | 喂 挡到我看企鹅了 |
[17:21] | Adorable penguins stole the show. | 你们包揽了所有的表演秀 |
[17:29] | While I was shunned. | 我的人生却不再辉煌 |
[17:33] | Forgotten. | 被人遗忘 |
[17:39] | Unwanted. | 不被人喜欢 |
[17:44] | Alone. | 孤独 |
[17:49] | That sounds awful. | 听起来好糟糕 |
[17:52] | Oh, it was. | 确实 |
[17:54] | I came to realize some creatures are born to get all the love. | 然后我意识到 有些人不废吹灰之力就受人喜爱 |
[17:59] | The rest of us get nothing! | 我们这些人什么都得不到 |
[18:02] | The only thing that has kept me going all these years is my | 这么多年支撑我的唯一信念就是 |
[18:06] | burning thirst for revenge! | 一定要报仇 |
[18:11] | And my precious souvenir snow globe collection. | 还有我全球的雪景水晶球 |
[18:20] | What is wrong with you?! | 你有毛病吗 |
[18:24] | Oh, Daryl, Daryl, Daryl, | 噢 戴瑞啊戴瑞 |
[18:25] | you can’t blame us for what happened to you. | 你不能把你的遭遇都怪罪我们 |
[18:28] | Can. That’s how this whole revenge thing works. | 当然可以 这就是复仇 |
[18:33] | And with this, I finally have the power to destroy you. | 用这个 我就可以彻底摧毁你们 |
[18:38] | Crikey! | 哎呀 |
[18:45] | Nicolas, cage them. | 尼古拉斯 抓住它们 |
[18:48] | I’ve got some bad news for you, Dennis. | 丹尼斯 我有不好的消息告诉你们 |
[18:51] | You messed with the wrong birds. Because we are an elite unit, | 你惹错鸟了 因为我们是打不败的 |
[18:55] | the best of the best. Cream of the corn on a platinum cob. | 精英中的精英 会让你不堪一击 |
[18:58] | And we’re gonna take your deadly | 我们会抓住你的致命绿色炸弹 |
[19:00] | green goop and sashay right out the exit hatch. | 然后离开这里 |
[19:03] | And just how are you going to do that? | 那就让我瞧瞧你们的厉害吧 |
[19:07] | Deploy secret weapon. | 装配秘密武器 |
[19:11] | -The cheese, it burns! -Roll out. | -芝士 辣死我了 -快走 |
[19:20] | After them! | 给我追 |
[19:26] | All right, boys, it’s just like Cuba. | 同志们 像在古巴那次一样 |
[19:28] | Taxi! | 出租 |
[19:35] | How about some music? Something chase-y. | 来点音乐 欢快点的 |
[19:41] | Here they come. | 它们追来了 |
[19:44] | -Let’s move. -Stroke! Stroke! Stroke again! | -快走 -快划 快划 |
[19:47] | Stroke some more! Stroke! | 再划快一点 |
[19:50] | Stroke! Stroke! Stroke! Sorry! Stroke! Stroke! | 快划 快划 抱歉 快划 |
[20:03] | -We got baddies, six o’clock. -Kowalski, battle formation. | -六点钟方向有情况 -科斯基 报告战况 |
[20:11] | So you squeegees want to do the gondola mambo? Let’s dance. | 你们这群笨蛋要打架么 出手吧 |
[20:16] | Mother-of-pearl, that stings! I’ve lost visual. | 我的妈 我看不见路了 |
[20:19] | -Kowalski, be my eyes. -Left. | -科沃斯基 带路 -左边 |
[20:22] | Right, right! Up! | 右边 右边 往上 |
[20:25] | Duck. | 低头 |
[20:28] | -I think I got ’em. -They are down, sir. | -解决了 -击中 长官 |
[20:30] | Excelente. | 干得漂亮 |
[20:39] | -Skipper! -They’re back up. | -老大 -他们追上来了 |
[20:41] | And we are running out of canal. | 我们无路可逃了 |
[20:43] | Parker Posey! Go all-terrain. | 老天爷啊 全力备战 |
[20:49] | Will you marry me? | 你会嫁给我么 |
[20:57] | We’ve lost engine one! | 一号引擎失效 |
[21:01] | -And two and three. -Four! | -二号也是 还有三号 -四号 |
[21:05] | -Switch to emergency power. -Aye, aye, Skipper. | -启用紧急备用装置 -是的 老大 |
[21:15] | We’ve got melons! Dead ahead! | 前面是一车西瓜 没路了 |
[21:28] | I can see. Rico, the glowy thing! | 我能看见了 瑞哥 绿色炸弹 |
[21:33] | Venetian blinded again! | 又看不见了 |
[21:39] | -We’ve been boarded. -Initiate self-destruct sequence. | -我们被围堵了 -启动自毁程序 |
[21:44] | -Nice. -Whee! | -漂亮 -喔 |
[21:47] | Frankly, I’m surprised we had a self-destruct sequence. | 说真的 没想到我们还真有自毁程序 |
[21:57] | All right, boys, battle stance. | 同志们 作战准备 |
[22:00] | We’re in battle stance, sir. | 我们正在准备着呢 长官 |
[22:03] | Okay, good. Now we spring our trap. | 很好 准备突破重围 |
[22:09] | I’m not sure they’re the ones that are trapped, sir. | 还不确定被困的是谁呢 |
[22:12] | Kowalski, remember our | 科沃斯基 还记得我们 |
[22:13] | little talk about true but unhelpful comments? | 讲过的没啥帮助的计划么 |
[22:16] | -Yes, sir. -Sometimes we just have to wing it. | -是的 长官 -有的时候还是要随机应变 |
[22:21] | Wow. | 哇 |
[22:35] | Sorry for underestimating the plan, Skipper. | 抱歉 老大 是我低估了你的作战计划 |
[22:38] | It’s okay, Kowalski. Just don’t ever doubt me again. | 科沃斯基 我理解 以后不要再质疑我了 |
[22:42] | Now, what the heck is going on?! | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[22:48] | Remain calm, penguins. | 企鹅们 淡定 |
[22:50] | You are now under the protection of the North Wind. | 你们现在受北风特工局的保护 |
[22:55] | You’re welcome. | 救你们就不用谢了 |
[23:03] | My gosh. | 我的天啊 |
[23:05] | You guys are so cute. You guys are just so, so cute! | 你们这群家伙太可爱了 太太太可爱了 |
[23:10] | And cuddly. | 毛茸茸 |
[23:13] | Hey, get away! No more hugs! | 嘿 走开 别抱了 |
[23:15] | It’s like being licked by a basket full of puppy dogs. | 好像被毛茸茸的小狗舔一样 |
[23:19] | Corporal! Corporal! | 大力熊 大力熊 |
[23:21] | Chart a course back to North Wind headquarters. | 导航路线回北风特工局总部 |
[23:25] | Eva, inform them that we’re bringing in witnesses. | 伊娃 通知他们我们带证人过去 |
[23:28] | Private, Dibble me. | 菜鸟 芝士条给我 |
[23:33] | We’re not going anywhere with you. | 我们不会跟你走的 |
[23:36] | We don’t even know who the heck you are. | 我们都不知道你们是谁 |
[23:38] | The North Wind is an elite undercover interspe… | 北风特工局是一群精英组成的 |
[23:43] | The North Wind is an elite under… | 北风特工局是一群精英 |
[23:46] | An elite undercover interspecies… | 一群精英 |
[23:49] | …task… force, dedicated to help… | 负责帮助 |
[23:54] | helping… | 帮助 |
[23:57] | Dedicated to helping… | 负责帮助 |
[23:59] | Dedi… Dedicated to helping animals who can’t help themselves. | 帮助那些遭受困难的弱势动物 |
[24:05] | -Like penguins. -Really? And you are? | -像企鹅 -是么 那你是谁 |
[24:08] | -My name is classified. -Classified? What is that, Dutch? | -我的名字是机密 -机密 这是什么 荷兰话么 |
[24:12] | -Can’t really hear the accent. -Excuse me? | -真心听不懂你的口音 -你说什么 |
[24:14] | -There’s the accent. -No, my name isn’t Classified. | -这口音听懂了 -我的名字不叫机密 |
[24:17] | My name is classified | 我的名字是机密的 |
[24:18] | because I am the leader of this strike team. | 因为我是这个突击队的头头 |
[24:21] | The seal is Short Fuse, weapons and explosives. | 这是海豹 叫爆豹 擅长武器和爆破 |
[24:23] | The bear is Corporal, he’s our muscle. | 这是大力熊 他是我们的大力士 |
[24:25] | And the owl is Eva, intelligence and analysis. | 这是猫头鹰伊娃 负责情报和分析 |
[24:29] | Well, Agent Classified, we happen to be an elite unit, too. | 好吧 机密探员 我们恰好也是一支精英队伍呢 |
[24:33] | Self-destruct sequence activated. | 自毁程序已启动 |
[24:35] | -You know, you should really | -你们真应该给这些按钮 |
[24:37] | label these things. -In three, two, one… | 贴上标签的 -倒计时三 二 一 |
[24:39] | The name’s Skipper. I run this outfit. Back there is Kowalski. | 我叫老大 是我们队的头儿 后面那位是科沃斯基 |
[24:43] | He’s the brains of our operation. Say something smart, Kowalski. | 他是我们的行动参谋 说点机智的话 科沃斯基 |
[24:53] | See? He’s working on a whole ‘nother level. | 看见没 他完全和我们不一个境界 |
[24:56] | And Rico, he’s our demolition expert. | 还有瑞哥 他是我们的爆破专家 |
[25:00] | He destroyed that chair | 他毁掉那沙发 |
[25:02] | for the sheer fun of it. No reason at all. | 完全为了开心 就是这么任性 |
[25:05] | And then there’s Private. | 这位是菜鸟 |
[25:07] | He’s… he’s sort of our, you know, secretary/mascot. | 他算是 我们队的秘书兼吉祥物 |
[25:13] | -Cute. -And cuddly. Oh, sorry. | -好萌 -好可爱 哦 不好意思 |
[25:18] | Well, let’s see how well “Cute and cuddly” Handles this next bit. | 我们来看看这又可爱又萌的手挡有什么本事 |
[25:32] | Nice doggy door. | 这狗狗门不错嘛 |
[25:41] | Wow. | 喔 |
[25:43] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[25:44] | Well, well, well. Not a bad place you got here, Classified. | 喔 喔 喔 这地儿不错嘛 机密先生 |
[25:49] | Thank you. That’s not my name. | 多谢夸奖 我不叫机密 |
[25:51] | Arrival at pad 17. | 到达十七停机坪 |
[25:54] | All right, tiny penguins, | 好了 小企鹅们 |
[25:56] | the best way for the North | 在北风特工局 |
[25:58] | Wind to protect helpless animals like yourselves | 保护像你们这种可怜动物的最佳方案是 |
[26:00] | is to bring Dr. Brine to justice. Now, you were inside his sub, | 将布莱恩博士绳之以法 因为你们去过他的潜艇 |
[26:03] | so I need to know everything you know. | 所以 你们要把知道的一切都告诉我 |
[26:10] | -Hey! -Just tell me everything you know. | -嘿 -赶紧把你们知道的全告诉我 |
[26:14] | All right. Numero uno: | 好吧 第一条 |
[26:16] | -Never trust a Dutchman in a tulip fight. -Tulip fight… | -千万别在郁金香之争中相信荷兰人 -郁金香之争 |
[26:19] | Canada is secretly training an army of Sasquatch. | 加拿大正在秘密训练一支大脚野人军队 |
[26:22] | Hot dogs are, in fact, only 17 percent actual dog. | 而热狗 其实只有百分之十七是狗肉做的 |
[26:26] | Not “Everything” Everything. Just… | 不是让你说每一件事 |
[26:29] | everything regarding | 只需要告诉我 |
[26:30] | your abduction by Dr. Octavius Brine. | 关于奥克塔维厄斯·布莱恩绑架你们的所有细节 |
[26:34] | -Why didn’t you say so? -What? | -你怎么不早说呢 -什么 |
[26:36] | My team has uncovered that Dr. | 我们小队发现奥克塔维厄斯·布莱恩博士 |
[26:38] | Octavius Brine is actually an individual known as Derek. | 真实的名字其实是德里克 |
[26:42] | -Dave. -As Dave the octopus. | -戴夫 -是戴夫 章鱼戴夫 |
[26:44] | An octopus? No. Dr. Brine is not an octopus. He is… | 是章鱼么 不 布莱恩博士不是章鱼 他是 |
[26:48] | An octopus. Precisely. That’s exactly what our intel indicated. | 一条章鱼 正是如此 我们的情报也是这样的 |
[26:54] | Release the sheep. | 把羊放走 |
[26:58] | What you, of course, could not know is that Dr. | 不过你们肯定不知道的是 |
[27:01] | Brine’s laboratory in Venice | 布莱恩博士在威尼斯的实验室 |
[27:02] | is secretly developing a | 正在密研制一种 |
[27:04] | doomsday weapon called the “Medusa Serum.” | 毁灭性武器 叫做美杜莎血清 |
[27:08] | -But what you don’t know is that Dirk… -Dave. | -但是你不知道的是 德里克 -是戴夫 |
[27:11] | -Dave won’t be using his bazooka serum… -Medusa Serum. | -戴夫不会用他的巴祖卡血清 -是美杜莎血清 |
[27:14] | Medusa Serum on anybody. | 他的美杜莎血清吓唬人了 |
[27:16] | -That part is accurate. -Show him, Rico. | -这回说对了 -给他们看看 瑞哥 |
[27:23] | You stole the Medusa Serum? | 你偷了美杜莎血清 |
[27:25] | Well, stole the serum, saved the day, | 偷了美杜莎血清 拯救了世界 |
[27:28] | did your job for you. Call it what you will. | 替你完成了任务 随你怎么说 |
[27:32] | -Debbie! -Dave. | -德比 -是戴夫 |
[27:34] | -Dave! -He hacked into our system. | -戴夫 -他黑进了我们系统 |
[27:39] | Where’s the sound? | 怎么没声音啊 |
[27:41] | Dave. Your microphone, it’s not on. | 戴夫 你的麦克风没打开 |
[27:43] | I can’t… I can’t hear anything. | 我什么都听不见 |
[27:44] | Click on the button with the picture of the microphone. | 按一下麦克风图案的按钮 |
[27:46] | -Every time a villain calls in, this happens. -Hello? Hello? | -每次有坏人打进来的时候就会这样 -你好 有人吗 |
[27:49] | Now we can hear you, but we cannot see you. | 现在能听到了 但是又看不到了 |
[27:51] | So annoying. Every time. | 太烦人啦 每次都这样 |
[27:53] | -It’s like talking to my parents. -How about now? | -就像和我父母视频的时候一样 -现在呢 |
[27:55] | -Hurray! -Great! | -吼吼 -棒呆了 |
[27:57] | Yes, we’ve got you; that’s fantastic. | 是啊 看到你了 太棒了 |
[27:59] | -Excellent. Now, where was I? | -好极了 我们说到哪儿了 |
[28:01] | Dave! | 戴夫 |
[28:03] | Greetings, North Wind. I see you’ve met my old zoo-mates. | 大家好 北风特工局 看来你们已经见过我的老朋友了 |
[28:07] | We were never mates. There was no mating. | 谁跟你是朋友 我可不好你这口 |
[28:11] | Turn yourself in, David. | 投降吧 戴夫 |
[28:12] | You’re powerless now that I’ve stolen | 你已经黔驴技穷了 因为我已经偷了你那 |
[28:14] | -your precious Medusa Serum. -What? You? You didn’t steal that. | -宝贵的美杜莎血清 -什么 就你 那不是你偷得 |
[28:17] | -It’s over. -It’s over? | -都结束了 -都结束了么 |
[28:20] | Then why did I call you? | 那我为什么还给你打电话 |
[28:23] | Weird. Oh, maybe it was to show you this. | 好奇怪 哦 可能是为了给你看这个 |
[28:28] | That is a lot of serum for four penguins. | 四只企鹅可用不了这么多血清啊 |
[28:31] | Oh, you thought this was just about you four? | 哦 你以为就只针对你们四个么 |
[28:35] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[28:38] | We’re just getting started. | 我们才刚刚开始 |
[28:41] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go do some shopping… | 现在 恕我失陪 我要去购物 |
[28:46] | for revenge! | 买点复仇用品 |
[28:51] | Wait, how do you… | 等等 怎么关这个 |
[28:54] | What do I push? Is it the red or… | 按哪个键 是红色的还是 |
[28:58] | I thought it was the… It’s not this… | 我以为是这个 不是这个 |
[29:04] | -Incoming alert. -Put it on the screen. | -有紧急情况 -转到大屏幕 |
[29:07] | The Berlin Zoo… 15 penguins missing. | 柏林动物园有十五只企鹅失踪 |
[29:09] | -Dave’s kidnapping other penguins! -No doubt cute and cuddly. | -戴夫正在绑架其他企鹅 -辣么可爱辣么萌 |
[29:13] | -We have to move! What? -We have to move! What? | -我们必须行动 什么 -我们必须行动 什么 |
[29:15] | -Time for our A-game. -Everybody, huddle up. | -该我们上场了 -伙计们 快集合 |
[29:17] | Corporal, ready the jet. I’m initiating North Wind Protocol Zeta. | 大力熊 准备好飞机 我去启动北风泽塔程序 |
[29:21] | 12 more penguins taken from London Zoo. | 伦敦公园又有十二只企鹅失踪 |
[29:24] | Okay, boys, this is it. The | 好了 伙计们 机会来了 |
[29:25] | mission we’ve been preparing for our entire lives. | 我们这辈子翘首以盼的任务 |
[29:29] | We’re gonna take down Dave or die trying. | 我们不拿下戴夫 誓不罢休 |
[29:32] | -Kowalski, cancel our improv class! -Yes, sir. | -科沃斯基 取消我们的表演课 -是的 长官 |
[29:33] | -Rico, equipify. -Hi! | -瑞哥 上装备 -好 |
[29:35] | Private, do that little thing I like. | 菜鸟 给爷笑一个 |
[29:38] | -It’s still funny. -Skipper, good news. | -还是很搞笑 -老大 有好消息 |
[29:41] | -I got them to credit our class. -Sir, the jet is ready. | -这次表演课取消不扣分 -长官 飞机准备好了 |
[29:45] | Oh, yeah, baby! Just like Super Bowl 19! | 好样的 宝贝儿们 就像十九届超级碗一样 |
[29:47] | They’re stealing my stuff! | 他们在偷我的东西 |
[29:49] | No! This mission has no place | 不 这次任务不能交给 |
[29:51] | for a pathetic waddle of useless penguins! | 一群摇头晃脑的废物企鹅们 |
[29:53] | -Who are you calling pathetic? -Enough! | -说谁废物呢 -够了 |
[29:58] | See, Rico, that’s why you can’t have nice things. | 看见没 瑞哥 所以说好东西不能留给你 |
[30:03] | You know, I’m pretty good with computers myself. | 知道吗 其实我也很懂电脑的 |
[30:16] | Put on your jammies, penguin. | 穿上你们的睡衣吧 小企鹅们 |
[30:21] | -They are even cute when they’re asleep. -Not to me. | -他们睡着了更萌 -我可不这么想哦 |
[30:24] | I want these butterballs out of my way and out of my mission. | 我要这些小鸭子离我远一点 别搀和我的任务 |
[30:28] | Ship them to one of our safe houses. | 把他们运到安全屋 |
[30:31] | The most remote place on the planet. | 那个世界上最偏僻的地方 |
[30:39] | -Where the heck are we? -Oxygen content is low. | -我们到底在哪儿 -空气含氧量好低 |
[30:43] | I suggest we limit our breathing. | 我建议大家减少呼吸 |
[30:48] | Private! | 菜鸟 |
[30:52] | Sorry! I get gassy when I fly. | 抱歉啦 我一飞起来就胀气 |
[30:54] | -Toot sweet! He does. -We must be on a plane. | -就是这样 没错 -我们肯定是在飞机上 |
[30:59] | What did North Wind do to us? | 北风特工局对我们做了什么 |
[31:02] | They gave us badges. | 他们给了我们徽章 |
[31:04] | Not badges, tranquilizer darts. | 不是徽章 是镇定飞镖 |
[31:08] | Classified! | 该死的机密 |
[31:09] | That low-down dirty dog is trying kick us off the mission. | 那下流卑鄙的狗玩意想把我们踢出任务 |
[31:12] | He thinks we can’t save | 他觉得我们不能拯救企鹅 |
[31:14] | the penguins because we’re just “Penguins.” | 就因为我们也是企鹅 |
[31:17] | Well, penguins are our flesh and feathers. They’re us. | 企鹅与我们血肉相连 他们是我们同类 |
[31:20] | And if anyone’s gonna save us, it’s us. | 能拯救我们的只有我们自己 |
[31:23] | But, Skipper, we’ve got to be five miles up. | 但是老大 我们正在五英里的高度 |
[31:26] | -That pretty much limits our options. -I make my own options. | -这样我们的选择就很少了 -我的选择我做主 |
[31:37] | Brilliant move, Skipper, but now we seem to be outside the plane. | 帅呆了 老大 但是我们现在冲出飞机了肿么办 |
[31:40] | Well, kind of got caught up in the moment. | 我刚才也是脑袋一热 |
[31:43] | Well, hindsight’s 20/20. | 看来我真有后见之明 |
[31:45] | Okay, Kowalski, your turn to pick up the slack. | 好了 科沃斯基 该你来善后了 |
[31:49] | Oh, why don’t we catch that plane? | 哦 要不搭那架飞机吧 |
[31:53] | Bird strike, log it. | 鸟群撞击 记录下来 |
[31:56] | We’ve got another target at 12 o’clock. | 还有一个目标 在十二点方向 |
[31:59] | Good, it’s only 11:30. | 好 也就十一点半 |
[32:01] | Follow me, boys! We’re going in hot. | 跟着我飞 宝贝儿们 我们要火速前进 |
[32:06] | -No one likes a show-off, Private. -Aim for first class! | -别炫耀了 菜鸟 -对准头等舱 |
[32:16] | I’m okay! | 我没事 |
[32:17] | Kowalski, where does this aircraft go? | 科沃斯基 这飞机是往哪儿开的 |
[32:19] | From the odd shape of this bagel, I’d say we’re headed for Paris. | 看这面包圈的奇怪形状 我觉得是飞往巴黎 |
[32:23] | France? Forget it! Not with their tax laws! | 法国 算了吧 那里的税收太高了 |
[32:26] | -Then I would suggest a mid-air transfer. -Affirmative. | -那我建议空中转机 -我准了 |
[32:29] | Peanuts! Peanuts! Peanuts, peanut, | 花生 花生 花生 |
[32:30] | peanut, peanut, peanut, peanut, peanut! | 花生 花生 花生 |
[32:31] | -We’re out of peanuts, Skipper! -Try pretzels, Private. | -没有花生了 老大 -那就椒盐脆饼干 菜鸟 |
[32:35] | Bingo. | 有了 |
[32:37] | There’s our ride, boys. | 我们的飞机来了 兄弟们 |
[32:38] | Can’t stay, doll. Danger is my mistress. | 我得走了 美女 危险就是我的情人 |
[32:43] | Rico, more height. | 瑞哥 再飞高点儿 |
[32:45] | Pretzels! Pretzels! Pretzel, | 椒盐脆饼 脆饼 脆饼 |
[32:46] | pretzel, pretzels! We’re out of pretzels! | 脆饼 脆饼 脆饼也没了 |
[32:48] | Yeah? Then we’re leaving just time, | 是么 我们走得正是时候 |
[32:50] | ’cause these folks are gonna freak! | 这些人都开始慌了 |
[32:52] | Deploy flaps. | 展开机翼 |
[32:55] | Stay on target! | 瞄准目标 |
[32:57] | We’re gonna catch it, we’re gonna catch it! | 会赶上的 我们会赶上的 |
[33:01] | Crikey! We’re not gonna catch it! | 哎呀 我们赶不上了 |
[33:02] | Wait a minute, where’s Skipper? | 等下 老大在哪儿 |
[33:07] | Time to get creative. Start grabbing boxes, boys. | 是时候开开脑洞了 快抓住那些箱子 伙伴们 |
[33:11] | Going long! | 去吧 |
[33:15] | Oh, Private, stop playing | 哦 菜鸟 别摆弄那些背包了 |
[33:16] | with those backpacks. Find something useful. | 找点有用的 |
[33:20] | Now we’re talking. Let’s get to work. | 这才对嘛 我们开动吧 |
[33:23] | 400 meters. | 四百米 |
[33:25] | -300 meters! -Speak American, Kowalski! | -三百米 -说美国话 科沃斯基 |
[33:28] | Sorry, sir. 218 yards. 109 yards. | 抱歉 先生 218码 109码 |
[33:40] | Okay, then. It’s clear what we need to do next. | 好了 下一步要做什么很明确了 |
[33:50] | That feels right. | 这个feel倍儿爽 |
[33:52] | Impressive bouncing, boys. Now, then, back to civilization. | 跳的漂亮 伙伴们 回到文明社会来 |
[33:56] | If we’re gonna take Dexter down, | 要想打败德克斯特 |
[33:58] | we need to know where he’s gonna strike next. | 我们必须知道下一个目标在哪 |
[34:11] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[34:13] | Goal! | 进啦 |
[34:19] | Elijah, would you please take them away. | 以利亚 请把他们带走 |
[34:34] | Penguin footprints, still warm. We just missed Dave. | 企鹅脚印 还是新鲜的 我们刚好跟戴夫错过了 |
[34:38] | -Blast it, he’s gone. -So many penguins! | -见鬼 让他跑了 -那么多企鹅啊 |
[34:44] | -Boss! He’s stress-eating again! -Corporal? | -老大 他又开始暴躁饮食啦 -大力熊 |
[34:46] | -There, there. -Rub the angry out of the tummy. | -好了 好了 -揉揉肚子不要生气啦 |
[34:49] | Corporal? Fo… focus. | 大力熊 集中注意 |
[34:51] | We are going to save those helpless penguins, because… | 我们去拯救那些无助的企鹅 因为 |
[34:56] | we are the North Wind, and no one… | 因为我们是北风特工 而没人 |
[35:00] | no one breaks the Wind. | 没人能够阻挡我们 |
[35:04] | No one breaks the Wind. | 没人能阻挡我们 |
[35:07] | There’s a good Corporal. Now, | 这才是好熊熊 |
[35:08] | we rescued those four penguins already, didn’t we? | 我们已经拯救了那四只企鹅 不是么 |
[35:11] | Shipped them off all cozy and | 将他们舒适温暖的运到了 |
[35:13] | snug to a Madagascar… How come there’s beeping? | 马达加斯加 为什么会有哔哔响的声音 |
[35:15] | Sir, those penguins… They never made it to Madagascar. | 先生 那些企鹅 就没到达马达加斯加 |
[35:20] | What? Well, where the dickens are they? | 什么 他们现在在哪儿 |
[35:27] | Kowalski, what are our coordinates? | 科沃斯基 报告我们的坐标 |
[35:29] | From my calculations, | 根据我的计算 |
[35:30] | we’ve arrived in the center of Dublin, Ireland. | 我们到达了爱尔兰 都柏林的中心 |
[35:36] | All right, soldiers, we got to blend in. Riverdance. | 好了 勇士们 我们要入乡随俗 大河之舞 |
[35:46] | No time to kiss the Blarney stone, boys. | 没时间去亲吻巧言石了 亲们 |
[35:49] | We need to find intel on Dave’s location, pronto. | 我们需要找到戴夫的具体位置 要快 |
[35:58] | All right, you, where’s Dave! Give us the goods. Spit it out! | 好嘞 你 告诉我戴夫在哪儿 快说 |
[36:01] | Don’t make me use shillelagh! | 别逼我用武力 |
[36:03] | Sir, that’s… That’s a baby squid. | 长官 那只是个鱿鱼宝宝 |
[36:10] | Sorry, laddie. | 抱歉 孩子 |
[36:12] | Stranded on the Emerald Isle without a single clue. | 沦落到这爱尔兰岛上 一点儿头绪也没有 |
[36:16] | -Well, so much for the luck o’ the Irish. -Skipper, look! | -我跟爱尔兰没缘分啊 -老大 快看 |
[36:24] | Begorrah! Does anyone speak Gaelic? | 天呐 有人会说盖尔语吗 |
[36:27] | No. But it looks like Dave’s been busy. | 没有 不过看起来戴夫没闲着 |
[36:29] | He’s stolen penguins from Guadalajara! | 他已经在瓜达哈拉哈偷走了企鹅 |
[36:32] | -Madrid! -Paris! | -马德里 -巴黎 |
[36:34] | -Athens! -Bangalore! | -雅典 -班加罗尔 |
[36:37] | -Dusseldorf! -Osaka! | -杜塞尔多夫 -大阪 |
[36:39] | -Rio de Janeiro! -Nairobi! | -里约热内卢 -内罗比 |
[36:41] | -Amsterdam! -Baton Rouge! | -阿姆斯特丹 -巴吞鲁日 |
[36:44] | Dave’s snow globe collection. | 戴夫收藏的雪花水晶球系列 |
[36:46] | It’s every zoo and aquarium he got kicked out of! | 他去了把他踢出来的每家动物园和水族馆 |
[36:50] | Don’t tell me where he has been, | 别告诉我他去了哪儿 |
[36:52] | tell me where he will have has been next. | 告诉我他下一站去哪儿 |
[36:55] | Wait, what is it, Rico? | 等等 这是什么 瑞哥 |
[36:56] | It’s a book! It’s a film! It’s a play! | 这是本书 是电影 是舞台剧 |
[36:58] | First word. Two syllables. Sounds like… | 第一个词 两个音节 听起来是 |
[37:02] | Sounds like “Huuh”? Sounds like “Hyech!” | 听起来像上 |
[37:05] | What starts with “Hyech”? | 什么城市以上字开始 |
[37:12] | Shanghai. | 上海 |
[37:14] | Dave hasn’t been there yet, | 戴夫还没去过那儿 |
[37:16] | Skipper. If we hurry, we can still stop him. | 老大 如果我们快点儿 可以阻止他 |
[37:19] | Nice work, Rico. | 干得漂亮 瑞哥 |
[37:20] | Pack your bagpipes, boys. It’s time to blow this potato stand. | 收拾好家伙 兄弟们 是时候去打击犯罪了 |
[37:39] | So this is it. Shanghai’s famous Little Dublin district. | 就是这儿了 上海著名的都柏林区 |
[37:44] | -Skipper, look! -I see you, Private. | -老大 看啊 -看见你了 菜鸟 |
[37:47] | Who’s the big boy standing on his tippy-toes? | 这位踮着脚的那男孩儿是谁呀 |
[37:50] | -Wha…? No, I mean… -I just want to eat you up. | -什么 不是 我是说 -我只想一口把你吃掉 |
[37:52] | Skipper, look! Above Private! Dave’s next target… | 老大 看 在菜鸟上面 戴夫的下一个目标 |
[37:55] | Shanghai’s famous mermaid penguins. | 上海著名的企鹅美人鱼 |
[37:58] | Good eye, Kowalski. And once again, | 好眼力 科沃斯基 你再次 |
[38:00] | you’ve proved that you are | 证明了自己是 |
[38:02] | a meaningful and valued member of this team. | 我们队伍里有价值的成员 |
[38:07] | Ladies and gentlemen, Shanghai Marine World is pleased to present | 女士们先生们 上海海底世界很荣幸向大家介绍 |
[38:11] | our world-famous Mermaid Penguins! | 世界闻名的美人鱼企鹅 |
[38:16] | Tonight, our mermaids dedicate their performance | 今晚 美人鱼们将为全世界失踪的企鹅 |
[38:19] | to all the missing penguins around the world. | 倾情奉上表演 |
[38:23] | Stay safe, little guys, wherever you are. | 愿你们安全 小伙伴们 无论你们在哪里 |
[38:25] | And we hope you come home real soon. | 我们祝愿你们早点回家 |
[38:33] | Keep those eyes roving, boys. Dave is a master of disguise. | 都把眼睛瞪大了 兄弟们 戴夫可是伪装大师 |
[38:38] | He could be a small child, a house plant, maybe even you or me! | 他可能会是一个小孩 一株植物 甚至是你或者我 |
[38:42] | -Is it you, Kowalski? -Hey, hold on. | -是你吗 科沃斯基 -嘿 等一等 |
[38:50] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[38:54] | Bingo! Nice try, Dave! | 找到了 装得真像啊 戴夫 |
[38:57] | Operation Flash, Splash and Crash is a go! | 咔嚓 哗啦 呱啦行动开始 |
[38:59] | -Splendid! -Take positions. | -棒极了 -各就各位 |
[39:01] | Penguin feeding time will begin in two minutes. | 企鹅喂食时间两分钟后开始 |
[39:14] | Target, 30 yards and closing. | 目标正在三十码处靠近 |
[39:17] | In position, Skipper. | 就位了 老大 |
[39:19] | -Rico, report. -In position. | -瑞哥 汇报情况 -已就位 |
[39:22] | -For you, Private. -Yes, Skipper! | -菜鸟 听着 -是的 老大 |
[39:24] | -Here’s your mermaid costume. -What? | -这是你的美人鱼套装 -什么 |
[39:26] | We need a diversion. And, frankly, | 我们需要分散注意 而且 坦白说 |
[39:28] | you’re the only one who can pull off that look. | 这身你穿上最好看 |
[39:31] | But I can do more, Skipper. I want to help the team. | 但是我想做更有用的事 我想帮助我们团队 老大 |
[39:34] | Really help the team. | 真正的帮助团队 |
[39:35] | If you think I’m ready, which I am. | 如果你觉得我准备好了 其实我已经准备好了 |
[39:38] | Assuming you agree. And perhaps even… if you don’t? | 如果你同意的话 甚至可能 你不同意 |
[39:44] | I like the moxie, soldier, | 我欣赏你的勇气 士兵 |
[39:46] | but right now, I need a tail on that tush | 但是现在 我需要你穿上那套衣服 |
[39:48] | and the cutest smile you’ve got. You trust me, soldier? | 摆出你最美的笑容 你信我吗 士兵 |
[39:55] | Aye, aye, Skipper. | 是的 老大 |
[39:57] | Hey, it’s feeding time! | 嘿 喂食时间到了 |
[40:02] | Target, ten yards from flashpoint. | 目标离危险地区十玛远 |
[40:04] | Private, you’re up. | 菜鸟 该你上了 |
[40:07] | You just mermaid my day. | 你简直美爆了 |
[40:09] | Flash is a go! | 开始咔嚓环节 |
[40:12] | Look, they let one of the mermaids out of the tank! | 快看 他们把一只美人鱼放出来了 |
[40:14] | -Oh, she’s so cute. -It’s the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. | -她好可爱啊 -没见过比她更可爱的了 |
[40:17] | Shields up! | 戴上眼镜 |
[40:24] | Target is stunned. Rico, bring the Splash. | 目标已被闪晕 瑞哥 开始哗啦部分 |
[40:43] | Yeah! | 好的 |
[40:53] | Oh, what are you doing out here, | 哦 你在这干什么呢 |
[40:55] | cutie? Come on. Back in your tank. | 小可爱 快来 回到水槽里 |
[41:00] | Secure the mermaids and find me… | 保护好美人鱼 快点发现 |
[41:05] | David the octopus. | 章鱼大卫 |
[41:09] | A little late, North Wind. | 有点晚喽 北风特工 |
[41:14] | Mission accomplished. High one! | 任务完成 击个掌 |
[41:18] | Corporal, take our prisoner… | 大力熊 把那个 |
[41:20] | the one that belongs to us… into custody. | 属于我们的犯人 收押入监 |
[41:23] | -What? -You melted him?! You birds are sick! | -什么 -竟然把他化掉了 你们鸟鸟真变态 |
[41:28] | He’s going in through the pipes! | 他从管道里逃跑了 |
[41:35] | Skipper! | 老大 |
[41:36] | Private? Private! You got to get out of there! | 菜鸟 菜鸟 你快离开那里 |
[41:41] | -No, no, no. No, no, no, no. Private! -Skipper! | -不不不 不不不 菜鸟 -老大 |
[41:45] | Private! | 菜鸟 |
[41:47] | -Help! -No! | -救命 -不要 |
[41:49] | Okay. Here we go. | 好的 快走 |
[41:51] | Move, move, move! | 快 快 快 |
[41:56] | He’s got Private! He’s getting away. He’s getting away! | 他抓走了菜鸟 他逃走了 他逃走了 |
[42:00] | -Skipper, the North Wind’s plane. -Sweet chariot of the gods! | -老大 北风特工局的飞机 -天助我也啊 |
[42:03] | -But can you fly it, man? -There’s only one way to find out. | -但是你会开吗 伙计 -不试怎么知道 |
[42:11] | No, I… still can’t read. | 不 我还是看不懂 |
[42:14] | Then we’re going off-book. | 我们只好跟着感觉走喽 |
[42:24] | No! No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不不不 |
[42:28] | Too much, too much, too much, too much, too much! | 过了 过了 过了 过了 过了 |
[42:38] | -I’m getting the hang of this, Skipper. -Pull off! | -我已经找到窍门了 老大 -拉起来 |
[42:41] | Good! We’re coming for you, Private! | 好嘞 我们来救你了 菜鸟 |
[42:45] | Those ludicrous butterballs are letting David escape! | 这些荒唐的小胖子们又让大卫给跑了 |
[42:50] | Eva, secure transport. | 伊娃 保证道路通畅 |
[42:51] | Short Fuse, Corporal, hitch us a ride. | 短导引爆 大力熊 准备强行登机 |
[42:59] | Fire! | 开火 |
[43:04] | Go fetch. | 接着 |
[43:19] | Hold her steady. | 保持平稳 |
[43:31] | Sir, Dave is pulling ahead. We are too heavy. | 长官 戴夫开得很快 我们的飞机太沉了 |
[43:34] | Oh, curse our heavily cheese-dibbled diet! | 哦 都怪我们的芝士条吃多了 |
[43:36] | Rico, give me a West Helsinki fire sale. | 瑞哥 给我来个西方赫尔辛基清仓大甩卖 |
[43:39] | -Yeah, yeah. -Everything must go! | -好的 好的 -所有东西都扔掉 |
[43:46] | What the… | 我了个 |
[43:50] | -That’s everything, sir. -Have you purged the chemical toilet? | -全都扔了 长官 -你有没有冲马桶 |
[43:52] | -But Rico was in there for 15 minutes! -Just do it! | -但是瑞哥在里面便便了15分钟 -让你冲就冲 |
[44:05] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不不不不 |
[44:11] | -Self-destruct sequence in five, -No, Private! | -自毁程序倒计时 五 -不要啊 菜鸟 |
[44:14] | -four, three, two… -Stay strong soldier! | -四 三 而 -挺住啊 士兵 |
[44:18] | …one. | 一 |
[44:36] | Skipper’s log. | 老大日志 |
[44:39] | Private has been kidnapped by Dave, | 我们在海上漂浮了好几天的时候 |
[44:44] | while we have been cast adrift for what seems like days. | 菜鸟已被戴夫绑架 |
[44:48] | No rations, fresh water… | 没有食物 没有淡水 |
[44:52] | or land in sight. | 也远远望不到陆地 |
[44:56] | Kowalski is sick as a dog. | 科沃斯基病得像条狗 |
[45:00] | And Rico keeps trying to eat him. | 而瑞哥 一直想要吃掉他 |
[45:02] | Just, please, just cut it out. | 拜托 请你住口吧 |
[45:07] | Not sure how long we can hold on. | 不知道我们还能坚持多久 |
[45:11] | This may be my final entry. | 这可能是我最后一条记录 |
[45:15] | 2004 Grand Cru. Hints of pear, white peaches. | 2004年的波尔多右岸 有梨和白桃的香味 |
[45:19] | -The salmon is delicious. -Oh, I have never been… | -三文鱼味道太好了 -哦 我这辈子 |
[45:21] | -…more hydrated in my life. | 从来没喝过这么多 |
[45:23] | -Let me cut you a piece of the salmon. | -我来给你切块三文鱼 |
[45:26] | -No, thank you. I’m stuffed. | -不用了 谢谢 我撑死了 |
[45:27] | -It’s the most delicious thing on the boat. | -这是船上最美味的食物了 |
[45:28] | -I have to loosen my utility belt. | -我得松松我的多功能腰带了 |
[45:30] | -No, I’m full. Just dump it in the ocean. | -不用了 我饱了 把它扔到海里吧 |
[45:34] | You know, we’re all in the same boat here. | 要知道 我们可是同舟共济的啊 |
[45:38] | Actually, we’re not. And | 其实 我们不是 |
[45:39] | perhaps you could express a little more concern | 而且 你应该稍微关心一下 |
[45:42] | over the fact that you stole and destroyed a $19 million vehicle! | 你们偷窃并且毁掉一架价值一千九百万飞机的事实 |
[45:47] | Bill me. | 账单寄给我 |
[45:49] | -Corporal? Corporal? -We’re picking up a signal, sir. | -大力熊 大力熊 -我们收到了一条信号 长官 |
[45:54] | It’s five klicks southwest, | 信号在西南方向五公里处 |
[45:57] | but it stopped at that remote island. | 停在了那个小岛上 |
[46:00] | Land? | 陆地啊 |
[46:03] | Good on you. You’ve tracked down some land. | 干得不错啊 你找到陆地了 |
[46:05] | No, silly willy. We’ve | 不 你这个笨蛋 |
[46:07] | been tracking your little secretary/mascot. | 我们一直在跟踪你们的小秘书兼吉祥物 |
[46:10] | What? You put a homing device on Private? | 什么 你们在菜鸟身上安了跟踪设备 |
[46:12] | All of you, actually, when I darted you. | 其实每个人都安了 当我用飞镖射你们的时候 |
[46:16] | You low-down, | 你这下作 |
[46:18] | dirty, mangy, filthy, | 肮脏 污秽 龌龊 |
[46:22] | flea-bitten, bum-sniffing toilet drinker! | 长满跳蚤 满身骚臭的家伙 |
[46:27] | But… good. | 但是 干得好 |
[46:30] | See, I told you. | 看见没 我早说过了 |
[46:32] | You should’ve left this to the professionals. | 应该让专业的来解决这些问题 |
[47:12] | 892 892. | |
[47:17] | 895 895. | |
[47:20] | Ahoy there! | 你们好啊 |
[47:22] | Penguins. | 企鹅们 |
[47:27] | I bet you’re all just dying to know why I brought you here. | 我猜你们都想知道我为什么把你们抓来 |
[47:31] | -He’s gonna kill us all! -What? No. | -他会杀了我们的 -什么 当然不会了 |
[47:37] | My Medusa Serum doesn’t kill anyone. | 我的美杜莎血清不会让人死掉的 |
[47:40] | -Where’s the fun in that? -So, what does it do? | -那有什么好玩的 -那它会怎么样 |
[47:44] | Something much, much worse. | 更加更加恐怖的事 |
[47:49] | Right. But, like, what specifically? | 好吧 但是 具体是什么 |
[47:53] | Well, that’s exactly what I came up here to show you. | 我就是带你们来见证这个的 |
[47:57] | All I need is a test subject. | 我只需要一个实验对象 |
[48:00] | Hello, little buggy-boo! | 你好啊 小小虫 |
[48:02] | Is this about the chirping? ‘Cause I could… Whoa! | 是因为我叫的声音太吵了吗 我可以 哇 |
[48:04] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[48:06] | Behold, as I unleash the full power | 看好了 见证我释放美杜莎血清 |
[48:09] | of the Medusa Serum. | 全部能量的时刻 |
[48:14] | Fire! | 发射 |
[48:21] | Yes! It works! | 太棒了 成功了 |
[48:26] | I made a monster. I made a monster! | 我创造了一个怪物 我创造了一个怪物 |
[48:30] | And all you adorable penguins are next! | 你们这些可爱的企鹅就是下一个 |
[48:34] | Crikey! | 哎呀 |
[48:36] | Who said that? | 谁说的 |
[48:40] | No. | 不是 |
[48:41] | No. No. | 不是 不是 |
[48:48] | Yes! | 是你 |
[48:49] | Gentlemen, you remember Private. | 先生们 你们还记得菜鸟 |
[48:52] | Oh, hey. | 哦 嘿 |
[48:54] | You’ll never get away with this, Dave. | 你早晚会遭报应的 戴夫 |
[48:57] | My brothers are coming, | 我的兄弟们就要来了 |
[48:58] | and together we’ll take a | 我们齐心协力一定会 |
[48:59] | wrecking ball to your whole rotten operation. | 毁掉你这肮脏的计划 |
[49:02] | Call off the hunt, everyone. | 停止猎鹅行动 各位 |
[49:05] | Turns out the elite unit will be coming to us. | 看来精英小队会自己送上门来的 |
[49:11] | Boop. | 哔 |
[49:20] | Eva? | 伊娃 |
[49:21] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[49:23] | My count is 30 hostiles. | 一共有三十个敌人 |
[49:27] | 31. | 三十一个 |
[49:30] | Those two are very close together. | 有两个站的很近 |
[49:33] | I mean, you know, intertwined, | 我是说 身体上相互交叠 |
[49:36] | physically, but… but not in… | 但 并不是 |
[49:39] | Ixnay on the irtflay, Kowalski. | 集中精力 科沃斯基 |
[49:42] | Poor Private. Alone, | 可怜的菜鸟 孤身一人 |
[49:45] | helpless in the belly of that beast. | 身陷险境 |
[49:48] | We’ve faced some long odds before, Skipper, | 我们曾遇过很多高风险的困境 老大 |
[49:50] | but these look like the longest and oddest. | 但这是看起来是风险最高的 最诡异的一次 |
[49:55] | If we’re gonna pull this off, we’ll need a diversion. | 我们若想成功 必须声东击西 |
[49:58] | Deactivating jungle camouflage. | 解除丛林伪装 |
[50:01] | -Would you be quiet? -Listen, Classified… | -你能小点声么 -听着 机密特工 |
[50:03] | Short Fuse, you were supposed to handcuff them to the rock! | 短导引爆 你应该把他们拷在石头上 |
[50:06] | -Don’t you hologram me! -I tried, but they don’t have hands. | -少用全息图像蒙我 -我尝试了 但是他们没有手 |
[50:09] | They just have flippers, boss. | 他们只有脚蹼 老大 |
[50:10] | And I have flippers! So it’s flipping useless! | 我也有脚蹼 所以根本拷不住的 |
[50:14] | All right, pooch. If you won’t work with us, | 好了 大狗狗 如果你不和我们合作 |
[50:17] | you better work for us. Our plan requires a diversion. | 那最好为我们工作 我们的计划需要声东击西 |
[50:21] | I give the orders around here. Much as it pains me, | 我是这里的老大 尽管让我很头疼 |
[50:23] | I need you to act as our diversion for our operation, understood? | 但是你必须为我们的行动声东击西 听懂了没 |
[50:27] | Nope! This is our plan, and it requires you to cause a diversion. | 不要 这是我们的计划 需要你去声东击西 |
[50:31] | -Die-version. -Dih-version. | -声东击西 -省东击西 |
[50:32] | Die, die, die, die, die, die! | 声 声 声 声 声 |
[50:34] | Dih, dih, dih, dih, dih, dih! | 省 省 省 省 省 |
[50:36] | Gentlemen, there is only one way to resolve this. | 先生们 只有一个解决办法 |
[50:40] | -We should kiss. -Plan-off. | -我们应该接吻 -制定计划 |
[50:41] | Yep, plan-off. That’s what I was gonna say. | 是的 制定计划 我就打算说这个的 |
[50:46] | Plan-off. | 制定计划吧 |
[50:49] | Here’s Dave’s sub. | 这是戴夫的潜艇 |
[50:52] | And this young, helpless, | 这个幼小 无助 |
[50:55] | vulnerable rock is Private. | 又脆弱的石头是菜鸟 |
[50:57] | And here’s Dave. | 这是戴夫 |
[51:00] | While you four blowhards “Dih-vert” The octopi, | 你们四个吹牛大王去分散那调章鱼的注意 |
[51:03] | we strike fast and strike hard! | 我们发动快速强烈的攻击 |
[51:06] | Hi-yah! Get on in here, boys! | 嘿耶 动起来 伙计们 |
[51:09] | Slap him silly, Rico! Come on! Kowalski, free the hostages! | 狠狠打他 瑞哥 使劲儿 科沃斯基 解救人质 |
[51:14] | Now, that’s what I’m talking about, big fella! | 就是要这个效果 大块头 |
[51:16] | With Private freshly liberated, | 解救菜鸟之后 |
[51:18] | we celebrate with a well-earned high one, | 我们来个名至如归的击掌庆祝 |
[51:21] | and feast off Dave’s sweet remains. Any questions? | 再把戴夫的残余部队一扫而光 有问题吗 |
[51:28] | Whoa-hoa, hey, now! | 哇哈 别闹 |
[51:29] | Wow. I mean, truly impressive. | 哇 我是说 我真心佩服 |
[51:32] | Especially the bit where you slap the fruit. | 尤其是你抽打水果那一段 |
[51:36] | Oh! Corporal, dim the lights. Short Fuse, glasses. | 哦 大力熊 灯光暗点 短线引爆 眼镜拿来 |
[51:47] | My apologies. Had to rush a bit. The schematic’s a little crude. | 不好意思 我得快点说 这个计划很粗糙 |
[51:51] | -Where is that music coming from? -Wow. | -这音乐是哪来的 -喔 |
[51:53] | All right, at 21:50, | 好了 晚上九点五十分 |
[51:55] | Skipper, Kowalski and… Richard, was it? | 老大 科沃斯基 和理查德 是吗 |
[51:58] | Die-vert the octopi away from their posts. | 把那些章鱼从岗位上引开 |
[52:02] | At 22:00, Short Fuse breaches the hull | 十点整 短线引爆用一组 |
[52:05] | with a swarm of self-guided underwater nano-charges. | 水下自导纳米电荷破坏船体 |
[52:09] | I call them “Wet kabooms.” | 我叫它们 湿湿卡蹦 |
[52:11] | -Yes, please don’t. -Okay, sorry. | -哦 不要这样 -好吧 抱歉 |
[52:12] | -At 22:02, knock, knock. -Who’s there? | -到了十点零二 敲敲门 -是谁啊 |
[52:15] | -The North Wind. -The North Wind who? | -北风特工 -北风特工谁呀 |
[52:18] | The North Wind who doesn’t have | 北风特工没时间解释 |
[52:19] | time for knock-knock jokes because we’re too busy | 敲门笑话 因为我们忙着 |
[52:21] | taking down Dave. | 扳倒大卫呢 |
[52:23] | Personal hover tank… check. | 私人订制悬停油箱 检查完毕 |
[52:25] | Auto-targeting wing mounts. | 自动瞄准助飞器 |
[52:27] | Why not? At 22:09, | 这个必须有 到十点零九 |
[52:30] | mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[52:32] | See that? I don’t even look back. | 看见没 我连头也不回 |
[52:34] | There’s a huge explosion, and I just keep walking. | 轰的一声爆炸 我就潇洒离场 |
[52:40] | Way to go, boss! | 帅呆了 老大 |
[52:41] | -That’s North Wind, sucker! -Nicely done. | -这才是北风 怂货 -干得漂亮 |
[52:49] | La-di, blah, blah, blah, blah. | 说了那么多听不懂一个字 |
[52:52] | A good plan is about more than effecty stuff and… | 好计划不仅仅是靠那些炫酷的玩意儿 |
[52:55] | vocabulary words. | 和丰富的辞藻 |
[52:57] | And you, you… you certainly know a good plan… | 而你 你当然最会制定计划了 |
[53:00] | I mean, your operation in | 我是说 你们在上海的行动 |
[53:02] | Shanghai allowed Dave to escape with… your boy. | 最终以眼睁睁看着戴夫带着你的伙伴逃跑告终 |
[53:07] | I’ve never lost a member of my team. It must feel… awful. | 我可没丢过一名组员 那感觉肯定 糟透了 |
[53:14] | Can’t imagine the guilt, the regret, | 那种愧疚啊 后悔啊 |
[53:17] | the feeling that, I don’t know, that… | 那种不可名状的感觉 难以想象 |
[53:21] | it should have been you. | 被抓的应该是你 |
[53:30] | All for penguin plan? | 支持企鹅计划的人有 |
[53:34] | All for North Wind plan? | 支持北风特工计划的人有 |
[53:42] | His… his is better. | 他的计划更好 |
[53:46] | What? | 什么 |
[53:49] | I’m sorry, boys, but I can’t lead you this time. | 抱歉 兄弟们 我这次不能带领你们了 |
[53:53] | But… | 但是 |
[53:56] | we’re a team, and… | 我们是一个团队 |
[53:58] | and you’re our skipper, Skipper. | 你是我们的老大 老大 |
[53:59] | We don’t… we don’t need these guys. | 我们不需要他们 |
[54:02] | No, Kowalski, but Private does. | 不 科沃斯基 但是菜鸟需要他们 |
[54:06] | I think… it’s time we leave it to the professionals. | 我觉得 是时候交给专业人士来处理了 |
[54:10] | -But, sir… -It’s settled. | -但是 长官 -就这么定了 |
[54:12] | We take our orders from Agent Classified now. | 我们听从机密特工的命令 |
[54:16] | That’s an order, Rico! | 这就是命令 瑞哥 |
[54:26] | All right, Classified… | 好吧 机密特工 |
[54:28] | what’s the diversion? | 如何声东击西 |
[54:40] | We take this shame to our graves. | 这件丢人的事死都不能说出去 |
[54:43] | Agreed. | 双手同意 |
[55:09] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[55:19] | -Time? -22:00 hours. | -几点了 -十点整 |
[55:21] | Time to take down Dave. | 收拾戴夫的时间到了 |
[55:47] | David the octopus, show me your tentacles. | 章鱼大卫 把你的触须举起来 |
[55:54] | All of them. | 所有的触须 |
[56:15] | We lost them, Skipper. | 我们甩掉他们了 老大 |
[56:16] | Not a moment too soon. These hosen are riding up my bundesliga. | 别高兴得太早 这些短袜勒得我蛋疼 |
[56:21] | All right, boys, grab your coconuts and hold ’em tight. | 好了 兄弟们 抓好你们的椰子 捂好耳朵 |
[56:26] | Classified should be walking away | 机密特工马上就会扛着菜鸟 |
[56:28] | from a huge explosion with Private on his shoulder | 伴着巨大的爆炸声归来 |
[56:30] | in three… two… Give ’em a welcome home, Rico! | 三 二 一 来点欢迎仪式 瑞哥 |
[56:37] | Yeah! In your face, Dave! The Private is back! | 耶 就是这么炫酷 戴夫 菜鸟回来了 |
[56:41] | -Welcome home, Private! -Yeah! All right! | -欢迎回家 菜鸟 -耶 棒棒哒 |
[56:43] | Here we go. All right. | 就这样 好了 |
[56:46] | Sir, the sub didn’t explode, and… | 长官 潜艇没有爆炸 |
[56:50] | I fear the… fireworks may have been a tactical mistake. | 而且我担心 放烟花是战术上错误 |
[57:03] | Stay calm! Do not panic! | 淡定 别慌 |
[57:06] | We will still win! Be full of love! Don’t hate! | 胜利是属于我们的 要充满爱 不要憎恨 |
[57:10] | Follow your dreams! Love yourself! Love other people! | 追寻梦想 热爱自己 关爱他人 |
[57:13] | Pick and choose your battles in life! | 做真正的自己 |
[57:15] | Don’t let anyone tell you what to do! | 别让其他人告诉你该怎么做 |
[57:17] | Ignore the haters! Love the one you’re with! | 无视讨厌你的人 爱你身边的人 |
[57:20] | -Love the one you’re with! -Eva. | -爱你身边的人 -伊娃 |
[57:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[57:32] | Welcome, Skipper, Kowalski and rootin’-tootin’ Rico! | 欢迎 老大 科沃斯基 还有淘气鬼瑞哥 |
[57:36] | The gang’s all here! The mood is electric! | 大伙儿全在这儿 真是太刺激了 |
[57:39] | Is this really, finally everybody? | 这是真的吗 终于齐全了 |
[57:42] | All right, Dave, just what have you done with… | 好吧 戴夫 你做了什么 |
[57:44] | -Private! -Oh! Guys! | -菜鸟 -哦 兄弟们 |
[57:47] | -You’re in for it now, Dave! -Really?! | -你现在怕了吧 戴夫 -真的吗 |
[57:50] | Anyway, great catching up. Now, | 无论如何 来得太及时了 现在 |
[57:52] | who’s ready to move on to live penguin testing? | 谁准备好进行活企鹅实验了呢 |
[57:55] | You point that death ray away from Private right now! | 你快把那杀伤性射线从菜鸟身上移开 |
[57:59] | It’s not a death ray, Skipper. He’s gonna turn us into monsters! | 这不是杀伤性射线 老大 他要把我们变成怪物 |
[58:03] | Yepper-doo! “And what comes next, Dave?” | 没错 “接下来是什么呢 戴夫” |
[58:06] | Invasion! | 入侵 |
[58:08] | Horrible mutant penguins | 可怕的变异企鹅 |
[58:10] | unleashed on the streets of New York City! | 被放到纽约的大街上 |
[58:13] | -You’re the monster! -Yes! I’m the monster. | -你是魔鬼 -对 我是魔鬼 |
[58:17] | Everyone made that clear to me every day of my entire life. | 每一个人在我生命中的每一天都提醒我这一点 |
[58:22] | But now, let’s see how much | 但现在 让我们瞧瞧 |
[58:24] | everyone loves you when you’re the monster! | 当你们变成怪物时人们有多爱你们 |
[58:27] | -Skipper! -You can’t take away Private’s cuteness! | -老大 -你不能夺走菜鸟的可爱 |
[58:29] | He’s the cute one! That’s-that’s his thing. | 他是最可爱的 那是他天生的 |
[58:32] | -What? -It’s all the little guy’s got! | -什么 -那是小家伙的所有 |
[58:35] | You are super cute. We better crank this up. | 你超级可爱 我们最好启动 |
[58:39] | Drew, Barry, more power. | 德鲁 拜瑞 调动力量 |
[58:41] | -Ready? -Negotiations have broken down. | -准备好了吗 -谈判失败了 |
[58:43] | Rico, the paper clip! Bust us out of here! | 瑞哥 回形针 把我们放出去 |
[58:46] | We need that paper clip! Chop-chop, soldier! | 我们需要那个回形针 赶快 战士们 |
[58:53] | No! Where’s the paper clip? | 不 回形针去哪儿了 |
[58:57] | Private! | 菜鸟 |
[59:05] | No! | 不 |
[59:12] | -Private… -Oh, no. | -菜鸟 -哦 不 |
[59:16] | I disintegrated him. | 我肢解了他 |
[59:19] | That wasn’t supposed to happen. | 不应该啊 |
[59:21] | You maniac! You blew him up! | 你这个疯子 你把他炸飞了 |
[59:25] | No. | 不 |
[59:27] | Oh, well, this is why we test things, people. | 哦 好吧 所以我们才要试验 人们 |
[59:30] | I’ll have to lower the power for the others. | 下一次我会降低点能量 |
[59:35] | Full speed ahead, gentlemen. The monsters are due in Manhattan! | 全速向前 绅士们 把这些怪物送去曼哈顿 |
[1:00:07] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:00:20] | Crikey. | 哎呀 |
[1:00:23] | All right, all right, octopus. | 没事 没事 章鱼 |
[1:00:25] | Whatever Dave’s paying you, I’ll double it. | 无论戴夫给你多少钱 我会给你双倍 |
[1:00:29] | -Is that a yes? Does anyone speak octopus? -Sorry. | -你是同意了吗 有人会说章鱼的语言吗 -对不起 |
[1:00:32] | -No, not a clue. -Blast it. | -不会 完全不会 -他妈的 |
[1:00:34] | You… free… us. | 你 放了 我们 |
[1:00:38] | We give you… many fishes. | 我们给你 许多鱼 |
[1:00:46] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:00:54] | -Oh, great. -Oh, no! This is it! | -哦 太好了 -哦 不 我们就这样了 |
[1:00:56] | I don’t want to die all squishy! | 我可不想黏糊糊得死 |
[1:01:02] | We’re dead! Dead! Dead! Dead! | 我们死定了死定了死定了死定了 |
[1:01:06] | Oh, no, we’re dead! | 哦 不 我们死定了 |
[1:01:08] | Dead! Dead…! | 死定了死定了 |
[1:01:14] | I pushed a button. | 我只是按了一个按钮 |
[1:01:17] | -Super. Well done, Private! -Good work, malinki. | -太棒了 做得好 菜鸟 -做得好 |
[1:01:21] | Yay. Yes. Yes. | 对 对 对 |
[1:01:24] | Excellent button-pushing. Compliment, praise, et cetera. | 按得超级棒 值得表扬称赞 |
[1:01:28] | All right, agents, we are back in business. | 好吧 特工 我们继续我们的任务 |
[1:01:34] | Wait! Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, all those penguins, | 等一下 老大 科斯基 瑞哥 还有所有的企鹅 |
[1:01:38] | -they’re this way! -And so is a massive army of octopi. | -他们在那儿 -一大批章鱼军队也在那儿 |
[1:01:41] | And as soon as we return to the | 只有我们回到 |
[1:01:42] | North Wind headquarters, grab fresh equipment, | 北风总部 拿到最新的设备 |
[1:01:44] | and work up a smashing new plan, | 设想一个粉碎性的新计划 |
[1:01:46] | we’ll come speeding back and take down Dave. | 我们会速速回来将戴夫拿下 |
[1:01:49] | But the penguins are in danger! We have to go now! | 但企鹅们现在身处险境 我们现在就得去 |
[1:01:52] | Again, huge army of octopi. | 别忘了 庞大的章鱼军队 |
[1:01:55] | So, because you failed once, you’re just running away? | 所以 因为你失败过一次 你就要逃跑了 |
[1:01:57] | We did not fail. And we are not running away. | 我们没有失败 我们现在不是逃跑 |
[1:02:01] | We’re just very sensibly regrouping. | 我们只是在理智地重组 |
[1:02:03] | Skipper wouldn’t care. Plan or no, fancy equipment or no… | 老大才不会在乎有没有好的计划先进的设备 |
[1:02:08] | he’d never leave a man behind. | 他不会丢下兄弟 |
[1:02:10] | Well, I suppose we can’t all be penguins, can we? | 那 我想我们不可能都成为企鹅 你说呢 |
[1:02:20] | No. | 不 |
[1:02:22] | But maybe you should be. | 但或许你应该学学 |
[1:02:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:02:42] | Showtime, everyone! Big smiles for the Big Apple! | 好戏上演 同志们 纽约等着我们呢 |
[1:02:46] | Listen up, Doris! You turn us into freaks, and then what? | 听着 桃瑞丝 你把我们变成怪物 那然后呢 |
[1:02:51] | You think that’s gonna make everybody love you? | 你认为那样做人们就会爱你 |
[1:02:55] | No, but they’ll despise you. | 不 但他们厌恶你们 |
[1:03:01] | And I’m sure gonna love that. | 还有我确定那样我会很高兴的 |
[1:03:13] | Breaking news! The missing penguins have been found! | 重大新闻 失踪的企鹅们已经被找到啦 |
[1:03:16] | Okay. According to my notes, | 好了 根据我的记录 |
[1:03:18] | genetic researcher Dr. Octavius Brine | 基因研究者奥克塔维厄斯·布赖恩博士 |
[1:03:20] | has found the penguins and is | 已经找到了企鹅并 |
[1:03:21] | bringing them here to New York’s Battery Park. | 把他们带到纽约的炮台公园 |
[1:03:23] | The penguins are coming back! Oh, my gosh! Look! | 企鹅们回来了 哦 我的天哪 看 |
[1:03:54] | Penguin lovers of the world, guess who I found. | 全世界的企鹅爱好者们 猜猜我找到了什么 |
[1:03:58] | Penguins! Penguins! | 企鹅 企鹅 |
[1:04:00] | It wasn’t easy, but seeing the penguins get what they deserve | 这并不简单 但看到企鹅们得到应得的待遇 |
[1:04:05] | will make it all worthwhile. | 这一切都值得了 |
[1:04:07] | What a weird thing to say! I’m so excited! | 这多么奇怪 我好激动啊 |
[1:04:11] | Do it. | 快 |
[1:04:25] | Skipper! Skipper! Skipper! Rico! Kowalski! | 老大 老大 老大 瑞哥 科斯基 |
[1:04:28] | It’s like I can still hear his little voice calling to us. | 好像我还能听到他用微弱的声音呼喊我们 |
[1:04:32] | You have to get out of there! Move! | 你们得离开这儿 快走 |
[1:04:35] | “You have a great otter, there. | “你有一头老水牛 那儿 |
[1:04:37] | -Moo.” -Why would he moo? | -哞” -他会什么要说”哞” |
[1:04:40] | What are you asking me for? I’m not Private’s little ghost. | 你为什么问我 我又不是菜鸟的灵魂 |
[1:04:50] | No! | 不 |
[1:04:52] | Are you ready?! | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:04:57] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[1:05:00] | Yay…! | 太好了 |
[1:05:06] | Your new… | 你们的 |
[1:05:08] | and improved… | 全新进化的 |
[1:05:10] | penguins! | 企鹅们 |
[1:05:12] | Penguins! Penguins! | 企鹅 企鹅 |
[1:05:22] | Wha…? | 什么 |
[1:05:33] | Oh, the people love you. Just go give them a hug. | 哦 人们爱你们 去给他们一个拥抱吧 |
[1:05:46] | Don’t let them touch you! | 别让他们碰你 |
[1:05:56] | Oh, no. What’s happening? Nobody likes you anymore? | 哦 不 发生什么了 没有人再喜欢你们了 |
[1:06:01] | Well, the fun and games are just beginning. Watch this, penguins. | 好吧 这乐趣和游戏才刚刚开始 看这 企鹅们 |
[1:06:04] | Somebody call… the exterminators! | 快叫 职业消灭害虫团队 |
[1:06:16] | And when the exterminators take you away, you never come back. | 当职业消灭害虫团队把你们抓走 你们就永远回不来了 |
[1:06:46] | Oh, dear. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[1:06:47] | Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no. | 哦 不 哦 不 哦 不 |
[1:06:49] | What do I do? What do I do? | 我要做什么 我要做什么 |
[1:06:52] | Crikey! | 哎呀 |
[1:06:58] | Come on, then. You want to go? You want some argy-bargy? | 那就过来吧 你们想过去吗 你们想挨揍吗 |
[1:07:27] | Missed one. | 漏了一只 |
[1:07:30] | What a wonderful day in the park. | 今天是公园最棒的一天了 |
[1:07:33] | Skipper! | 老大 |
[1:07:39] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:07:42] | Hold on! What are you doing?! | 慢着 你在做什么 |
[1:07:47] | Skipper! | 老大 |
[1:07:50] | Don’t eat that! | 别吃那个 |
[1:07:52] | Skipper, listen. It’s me, Private. | 老大 听着 是我 菜鸟 |
[1:07:56] | I’ve got a plan, but I need your help. I need my Skipper. | 我已经有计划了 但我需要你的帮助 我需要我的老大 |
[1:08:22] | -Private? -Yes. That’s it. | -菜鸟 -对 是我 |
[1:08:25] | Private, you’re alive! | 菜鸟 你还活着 |
[1:08:29] | Oh, God! | 哦 天哪 |
[1:08:44] | Kowalski! You’ve got to get a grip! | 科沃斯基 你得冷静 |
[1:08:48] | Kowalski, Eva is worried about you. | 科斯基 伊娃在担心你 |
[1:08:51] | She is? What did she say? Did she say my name specifically? | 真的吗 她说了什么 她有没有明确地提到我的名字 |
[1:08:55] | I mean, were there… were there tears? | 我是说 有 有没有流泪 |
[1:08:57] | Details, come on, tell me! | 细节 快 告诉我 |
[1:08:59] | Private! You’re alive. Come here. | 菜鸟 你还活着 过来 |
[1:09:02] | This feels a little awkward, but I’m happy. | 这感觉有点儿奇怪 但我很开心 |
[1:09:09] | Rico! You need to listen to us. | 瑞哥 你得听我们说 |
[1:09:11] | I guess you’re kind of the same either way. | 我猜你也会有一样的反应 |
[1:09:14] | Private! | 菜鸟 |
[1:09:16] | Heads up! | 小心 |
[1:09:20] | Looks like we’re back in business, boys. | 我们又卷土重来了 兄弟们 |
[1:09:23] | And our business is saving penguin-kind. | 我们的任务是拯救企鹅 |
[1:09:26] | -Who’s with me? -Count me in. | -谁要加入我 -算我一个 |
[1:09:29] | -Let’s do this! -Boo-hah! | -行动吧 |
[1:09:30] | -Yeah! -Let’s create and feel momentum. | -耶 让我们创造和感受力量吧 |
[1:09:38] | Sir, how long do we stand here like this? | 长官 我们要这样站多久 |
[1:09:40] | Until we’ve reached maximum coolness. | 直到我们不能更酷炫为止 |
[1:09:46] | There it is. | 就是这样 |
[1:09:48] | -Now all we need is a plan. -I’ve got one. | -现在我们需要的是一个计划 -我有一个 |
[1:09:55] | You stole Dave’s ray? | 你偷了戴夫的射线 |
[1:09:57] | Well, I figured if we could reverse the ray, | 那啥 我想如果我们能扭转射线 |
[1:10:00] | we could turn everyone back to normal. | 我们能把所有企鹅都变回正常 |
[1:10:03] | Reverse the ray? | 扭转射线 |
[1:10:04] | That’s brilliant! But… it’s impossible! | 这太机智了 但是 这不可能 |
[1:10:08] | In order to reverse the ray, | 为了扭转射线 |
[1:10:09] | we would need to replace the Medusa Serum | 我们需要把美杜莎血清 |
[1:10:11] | with a power source of almost immeasurable cuteness. | 替换成另一种无敌可爱的能源 |
[1:10:14] | Immeasurable cuteness? | 无敌可爱 |
[1:10:16] | Where the heck are we supposed to get that? | 我们究竟该怎么得到那种无敌可爱的能量 |
[1:10:29] | No, wait. Private, no! We don’t know what that will do to you! | 不 等等 菜鸟 我们不知道那玩意对你有什么影响 |
[1:10:36] | -All right! -The ray! It works! It works! | -好吧 -射线 起作用了 起作用了 |
[1:10:40] | -Private! Are you okay? -Yes! | -菜鸟 你还好吗 -嗯 |
[1:10:44] | Butt-hand! There’s a hand attached to his butt. | 屁股 手 他的屁股上有一只手 |
[1:10:47] | That was not… that was not there before. | 那不是 之前不在那儿 |
[1:10:49] | -Get out of there! That’s an order! -Permission to defy order. | -离开那儿 这是命令 -允许为抗命令 |
[1:10:52] | -Permission denied! -Then I deny your denial. | -驳回允许 -我驳回你的驳回 |
[1:10:54] | It’s too risky, Private. It already made you sprout a butt-hand! | 这太冒险了 菜鸟 它都让你屁屁长手了 |
[1:10:58] | I know it has to be me this time. | 我知道这次非我不可了 |
[1:11:02] | And I think you know it, too. | 我想你也知道这一点 |
[1:11:18] | I’m the secret weapon. | 我是秘密武器 |
[1:11:30] | I’m happy… and yet… | 我好高兴 |
[1:11:34] | now that I have my revenge, I feel… | 虽然我复仇了 我觉得 |
[1:11:38] | empty, as if what I needed all along was… | 好空虚 就好像我一直需要的是 |
[1:11:44] | more revenge! In fact… Robin, write this down… | 更多的报复 事实上 罗宾 写下来 |
[1:11:48] | Tomorrow we move on to kittens! Then puppies, bunnies, pandas… | 明天我们去报复小猫 然后是小狗 小兔子 熊猫 |
[1:11:55] | Charlize, they’re on the ray! | 查理兹 他们偷了发射器 |
[1:11:58] | Helen, hunt them down! William, hurt them. | 海伦 快去抓他们 威廉姆 制服他们 |
[1:12:02] | Halle, bury them! Hugh, Jack, man the battle stations! | 海里 活埋他们 休 杰克 坚守战斗岗位 |
[1:12:06] | Kevin, bake on! We’re still gonna need that victory cake! | 凯文 继续烤 我们还是需要那个胜利蛋糕 |
[1:12:18] | We’re only gonna get one shot at this, | 这次我们一定要一击即中 |
[1:12:20] | boys! How we doing on those snow globes? | 兄弟们 我们要怎么处理那些雪花玻璃球 |
[1:12:22] | Beam splitter ready! Fire at will! | 分光镜准备完毕 随时待命 |
[1:12:27] | Do it, Skipper! | 动手 老大 |
[1:12:41] | -Dead batteries?! -Game over, Skipper! | -没电了 -完了 老大 |
[1:12:46] | No! | 不 |
[1:12:48] | Rico, batteries! Skipper! Kowalski! | 瑞哥 去买电池 老大 科沃斯基 |
[1:12:51] | Hold off those octopi! We’re doing this now! | 拖住那些章鱼 我们一定要成功 |
[1:12:55] | You heard Private! Deploy! | 你听到了 执行 |
[1:13:16] | Get back, you aquatic savages! | 滚回去 你们这些水里来的丑八怪 |
[1:13:19] | Behind you! Beside you! Six o’clock! Twelve o’clock! | 在你后面 在你旁边 六点钟方向 十二点方向 |
[1:13:26] | -They’re coming from every direction! | -他们正从四面八方过来 |
[1:13:28] | -There’s just too many of them! | -他们实在是太多了 |
[1:13:50] | -Whoa. -You came back! | -哇哦 -你们回来了 |
[1:14:02] | Oh… that’s why you look back at the explosion. | 哦 难怪你要回头看爆炸呢 |
[1:14:13] | I can dream… | 我能想象 |
[1:14:19] | Fallback positions! | 撤退型队列 |
[1:14:22] | Stay away from Private! | 离菜鸟远些 |
[1:14:28] | Suck it up, Kowalski. | 跟我走吧 科沃斯基 |
[1:14:33] | No! | 不 |
[1:14:34] | It’s over, Skipper. | 结束了 老大 |
[1:14:36] | Over? That’s weird. Then why | 结束了 那可真奇怪 那为什么 |
[1:14:39] | is Rico throwing me a fresh pair of double-A’s? | 瑞哥扔给我两节新的AA型电池呢 |
[1:14:46] | -No! -The remote! | -不 -遥控器 |
[1:14:57] | Rico! Dibble me! | 瑞哥 芝士条 |
[1:15:56] | It worked! Private! | 成功了 菜鸟 |
[1:15:59] | Excuse me. Emergency. Coming through. Make a hole! Make a hole! | 抱歉 紧急情况 闪开 快闪开 快闪开 |
[1:16:08] | Don’t worry, a chrysalis is | 别担心 你的周围 |
[1:16:10] | just forming around you. That’s perfectly normal. | 正形成一道茧 这非常正常 |
[1:16:26] | Private. | 菜鸟 |
[1:16:29] | Wha…? | 什么 |
[1:16:37] | Private? | 菜鸟 |
[1:16:42] | -Oh! Look at that! Majestic. -Hello. | -哦 看那儿 好气派 -你们好 |
[1:16:46] | -Private! -Oh! Hey! | -菜鸟 -哦 嘿 |
[1:16:48] | -What’s wrong? What are you… -Look out for the… | -怎么了 你在 -我在看 |
[1:16:50] | -Have I got something… -Cover your eyes. | -我是不是 -当心眼睛 |
[1:16:52] | -Is there a… thing? -Don’t turn your head. | -是不是 -别转头了 |
[1:16:55] | So… how do I look? | 那么 我看上去怎么样 |
[1:16:59] | You’re hideously disfigured | 你看上去滑稽极了 |
[1:17:01] | and will probably be hunted for sport. | 很可能会像球一样被追打玩弄 |
[1:17:03] | -What? -What? | -什么 什么 |
[1:17:06] | If there’s anything we’ve learned | 我们从这场愉快的冒险中 |
[1:17:08] | from this delightful adventure… Kowalski… | 学到的是 科沃斯基 |
[1:17:12] | It’s that looks don’t matter. | 外貌并不重要 |
[1:17:14] | It’s what you do that counts. | 重要的是你做了什么 |
[1:17:18] | And look at what you did. | 瞧瞧你所做的 |
[1:17:41] | Yes, sir… | 是 长官 |
[1:17:43] | you are the most meaningful and valued member of this team. | 你是这个团队里最有意义最有价值的成员 |
[1:18:06] | Way to go, Private! | 做得好 菜鸟 |
[1:18:08] | Attaboy! | 好样的 |
[1:18:09] | Nicely done. | 干的漂亮 |
[1:18:12] | -Way to go, Private! You did it! -We’re so proud of you! | -好样的 菜鸟 你做到了 -我们以你为荣 |
[1:18:17] | -You saved us! -We love you, Private! | -你救了我们 -我们爱你 菜鸟 |
[1:18:20] | -Yeah, we love you! -You the penguin! | -是啊 我们爱你 -你们这些企鹅 |
[1:18:44] | Ramirez! | 拉米雷茨 |
[1:18:45] | -Dave. -Dave! | -戴夫 戴夫 |
[1:18:52] | What? Are you kidding me?! | 什么 这不是真的吧 |
[1:18:57] | -Dave… look at you. -You think this is over? | -戴夫 看看你 -你觉得这就完了 |
[1:19:01] | -I’m just getting started. | -我才刚刚开始 |
[1:19:03] | I’m about to… -What do we do with him now? | 我正打算 -我们该怎么处理他 |
[1:19:05] | Open this right now! | 现在打开 |
[1:19:07] | Here you go, kid. | 给你 孩子 |
[1:19:12] | Cool! | 酷 |
[1:19:19] | I hope you find happiness, Dave. | 祝你找到幸福 戴夫 |
[1:19:23] | It’s snowing! It’s snowing! It’s snowing! | 下雪了 下雪了 下雪了 |
[1:19:25] | It’s snowing! It’s snowing! It’s snowing… | 下雪了 下雪了 下雪了 |
[1:19:29] | Right, now, then… | 好的 现在 嗯 |
[1:19:31] | -this is difficult for me to say. -Is it “Osteoporosis”? | -我很难开口 -是想说”骨质疏松症”吗 |
[1:19:35] | You just got to lean into the vowel. Os-teo… | 你至少得口腔打开 骨质疏松症 |
[1:19:38] | -poro… -No! No. | -不 不 |
[1:19:40] | I want to say… you four are the bravest agents I’ve ever known. | 我想说 你们四个是我见过最英勇的探员 |
[1:19:46] | The point is… I was wrong about you, | 重点是 我之前看错你们了 |
[1:19:49] | and I hope… there’s some way I can make it right. | 还有我希望 我有机会弥补 |
[1:19:53] | -Give us jet packs. -We should kiss. | -给我们喷气背包吧 -我们应该亲亲 |
[1:19:57] | Did… did you just say… | 你 你刚是不是说 |
[1:20:04] | Well, that feels right! | 这感觉爽呆了 |
[1:20:06] | I think I’d actually prefer a jet pack, please. | 我想我更喜欢喷气背包 |
[1:20:09] | I think we should go with Private’s idea. | 我想我们该听菜鸟的主意 |
[1:20:15] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[1:20:17] | Kowalski! What’s our trajectory? | 科沃斯基 现在什么情况 |
[1:20:19] | 95% certain this will end in massive… | 百分之九十五的几率着陆时会 |
[1:20:22] | flaming disaster! | 大爆炸 |
[1:20:24] | -And the other five percent? -Irrelevant, sir! | -那还有百分之五呢 -无关紧要 长官 |
[1:20:27] | -Jet packs are awesome! -Agreed! | -喷气背包太棒了 -同意 |
[1:20:40] | Who says penguins can’t fly? | 谁说企鹅不能飞 |
[1:21:25] | Skipper, we are going to turn me back to normal, right? | 老大 你们会把我变回正常的 是吧 |
[1:21:28] | Absolutely. First thing Monday. | 当然 这是当务之急 |
[1:21:34] | -I’m in a rocket ship! -I want to push the button. | -我在火箭船上 -我想要按按钮了 |
[1:21:38] | -Give me that! -Hey! Stealer! | -把它给我 -嘿 小偷 |
[1:21:40] | Let’s do this! I’m ready! | 来吧 我准备好了 |
[1:21:42] | Okay, on three. One, three, go. | 好 倒数三下 一 三 走起 |
[1:21:44] | I’m just gonna do a little practice push. | 我只想练习一下 |
[1:21:47] | Okay, I’m not going to press it. | 好吧 我不会按下的 |
[1:21:49] | Why are you smacking my hand? Hey, look over there! | 你干嘛拍我的手 嘿 看那儿 |
[1:21:52] | I’m a laser show. | 激光秀 |
[1:21:55] | Julien! | 朱莉安 |
[1:21:58] | Now, that’s the Private we know and love. High one! | 现在 我们爱的小可爱菜鸟回来了 击掌 |
[1:22:02] | -Immeasurable cuteness, right there! -Good to be back. | -无敌可爱 就在面前 -欢迎回归 |
[1:22:05] | I feel like a French fry! | 我感觉像根法式薯条 |
[1:22:09] | -I’m okay! -And with cuteness to spare! | -我没事 -比以前更可爱了 |
[1:22:13] | Come on! Frosty mugs of herring juice all around! | 来吧 请你们喝冷淡杯鱼汁 |
[1:22:16] | -Private’s buying. -What? | -菜鸟买单 -什么 |
[1:22:17] | You know, if I’m being honest, | 你知道 说实话 |
[1:22:20] | I expected a little more… pizzazz! | 我还以为能更激情一点呢 |
[1:22:24] | Yes! Now, that’s pizzazz! | 没错 这就有激情啦 |