英文名称:Madagascar:Escape 2 Africa
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Well done, boys. Looks like ice-cold sushi for breakfast. | 干得好 孩子们 明早有透心凉的寿司吃了 |
[00:48] | No, no, son. Over here. | 不 不 儿子 这边这边 |
[00:52] | See the lion? Look at the lion and get the lion. | 看见那狮子了吗? 盯着它 过去抓住它 |
[01:00] | Now, son, if you’re gonna grow up | 听着孩子 要是你想长大 |
[01:01] | and be like yourdaddy someday, you gotta learn how to fight. | 日后有一天能像你父亲我一样 你就必须学会战斗 |
[01:05] | Da-da. | 爹地 |
[01:08] | Now, Alakay, let me show you something, okay? | 阿拉基 我给你看点东西 好么? |
[01:12] | You see this mark? | 你看见这个胎记了么? |
[01:14] | You and me are the same. | 你和我是一样的 |
[01:16] | When you’re bigger, you’ll be alpha lion, just like me. | 你长大以后 你会成为狮王 就和我一样 |
[01:20] | Now let me see you fight. Ready? | 现在来战斗 准备好了么? |
[01:23] | No, Alakay. No dancing! | 不 阿拉基 我没让你跳舞! |
[01:26] | You just amuse yourself, don’tyou? | 你自己玩得挺开心 是吧? |
[01:28] | You’re a strange kid. You’re a strange one. I’m… | 你就是一个怪孩子 太奇怪了 我… |
[01:33] | Now, come on, let’s try it again. | 来来来 我们再试一次 |
[01:36] | No, Alakay. | 不 阿拉基 |
[01:38] | Stop that right now. Doggone it! | 别这样 哎 我去! |
[01:40] | It’s so disappointing when they don’t grow up the way you want. | 孩子没朝你期望的那样发展 这多让人失望啊 |
[01:44] | Makunga. You’re not challenging me again, are you? | 马昆加 你这不是又在向我挑衅吧? |
[01:47] | Look on the bright side. After I defeat you and become alpha lion, | 往好的方面想想 有朝一日我打败了你成为了狮王 |
[01:51] | you’ll have more time to spend with your pathetic son. | 你就有空去陪你那不成气候的儿子了 |
[01:57] | Before I kick you butt,let me ask you. | 我出手之前 想问问你 |
[02:00] | why do you want to become the alpha lion? | 你为什么想当狮王呢? |
[02:03] | I’m better looking, I have better hair, I’m deceivingly smart. | 我貌若潘安 发丝飘逸 还有我无人能及的聪明才智 |
[02:06] | and I want everyone else to do what I say. | 而且 我想让每一个人都听命于我 |
[02:10] | We fight on three. One… | 三秒解决问题 一… |
[02:13] | Pay attention, Alakay. Daddy will show you how it’s done. | 看着 阿拉基 爸爸给你长长眼 |
[02:17] | Two, three! | 二 三! |
[02:41] | – Who’s the alpha lion? – You are. | – 谁是狮王? – 你是 |
[02:44] | Don’t you forget it. | 你最好别忘了 |
[02:46] | And that, Alakay, is how you attack… | 恩 好 阿拉基 就是这样攻击… |
[02:50] | Alakay? | 阿拉基? |
[02:56] | That’s it. Here, kitfy, kitfy. | 对 没错 来啊 小猫咪 小猫咪 |
[03:02] | This one’s a beaufy. | 这个挺漂亮啊 |
[03:04] | He’ll be worth a few bucks. | 他肯定值不少钱的 |
[03:07] | It just gets easierand easier. | 越来越好抓了 |
[03:10] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[03:12] | Alakay! Alakay! | 阿拉基! 阿拉基! |
[03:14] | Alakay! | 阿拉基! |
[03:19] | Da-da! | 爸爸! |
[03:21] | No! No! No! | 不! 不! 不! |
[03:27] | Alakay! | 阿拉基! |
[03:38] | – Daddy! – Daddy’s got you! Hold on! | – 爸爸! – 爸爸来救你了! 抓紧了! |
[03:46] | Da-da! | 爸爸! |
[04:02] | Alakay! | 阿拉基! |
[04:11] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[04:33] | # I’ve been around the world in the pouring rain # | # 整个世界都是大雨倾盆 # |
[04:37] | # Feeling out of place and feeling strange # | # 我不属于这里 十分陌生 # |
[04:40] | # Take me to a place where they know my name # | # 带我回到那熟悉我的地方 # |
[04:43] | # Cause I ain’t met nobody that looks the same # | # 我在这儿孤独一人 # |
[04:47] | # I’m a fish out of water Lion out of the jungle # | # 我就像离开水的鱼 就像离开森林的狮子 # |
[04:50] | # He’s a fish out of water Lion out of the jungle # | # 他就像离开水的鱼 就像离开森林的狮子 # |
[04:53] | # I’m a fish out of water Lion out of the jungle # | # 我就像离开水的鱼 就像离开森林的狮子 # |
[04:57] | # He’s a fish out of water Lion out of the jungle # | # 他就像离开水的鱼 就像离开森林的狮子 # |
[05:00] | # I need my peoples, my peoples. Take me to my peoples # | # 我需要朋友 我的朋友 带我去见我的朋友 # |
[05:04] | # Play that jungle fever Show’em some love # | # 燃起森林的热情 献出爱 # |
[05:07] | # Show love # | # 献出爱 # |
[05:09] | # Just gotta have someone Gotta have someone # | # 我只需要 需要一个人 # |
[05:12] | # To relate to, to relate to # | # 一个依靠 一个归属 # |
[05:15] | # I’ve found a brand new home # | # 我已经找到了一个全新家园 # |
[05:16] | # Feeling right at home Feeling right at home # | # 在这个家园舒服自在 在这个家园舒服自在 # |
[05:20] | # Feeling right at home I’ve found a brand new home # | # 在这个家园舒服自在 我已经找到了一个全新家园 # |
[05:23] | # See I been traveling Been traveling forever… # | # 我一直在旅程中 永远在旅程中… # |
[05:27] | – I don’t like the looks of this guy. – He’s kind ofcute. | – 我不喜欢这家伙的样子 – 他挺帅的啊 |
[05:30] | He’s kind of a showoff. | 这货感觉挺爱演的 |
[05:32] | You think he’s cute? | 你觉得他很帅吗? |
[05:47] | Roar! | 吼! |
[05:50] | The King of New York City… | 纽约之王… |
[05:53] | Alex the Lion! | 狮子阿历克斯! |
[05:56] | I still think he’s kind of a showoff. | 我还是觉得他挺爱演的 |
[05:59] | The guy’s an animal. | 这家伙为表演而活 |
[06:01] | Maybe he should take a break. You know, we could all use a vacation. | 他也该休息一下了 要不咱们去度个假 |
[06:05] | Come on, where would we go on vacation? | 拜托 咱们能去哪度假啊? |
[06:08] | I don’t know about you, but I want to go to Connecticut! | 我不知道你 但是我想去康涅狄格州! |
[06:11] | On the loose, several animals, including the world famous Alex the Lion, | 几只动物 包括世界著名的狮子阿历克斯 |
[06:16] | escaped from the Central Park Zoo tonight. | 今晚从中央公园动物园逃跑了 |
[06:18] | The escapees were cornered in Grand Central Station. | 逃脱者被围在中央车站里 |
[06:22] | He was a very bad kitty. | 它是一只非常坏的猫咪 |
[06:25] | Animal rights activists, who convinced zoo officials | 动物维权人士说服动物园官方 |
[06:28] | to have the animals sentto Africa, | 把这些动物送回非洲去 |
[06:30] | were stunned to learn thatthe freighter carrying the animals | 意料之外 装载这些动物的货船 |
[06:34] | was reported missing today. | 于今天被报失踪 |
[06:36] | Tonight, hundreds of New Yorkers have gathered atthe zoo | 今晚 几百纽约居民在动物园集合 |
[06:40] | to mourn the loss of their beloved zoo animals. | 哀悼这些消失的他们心爱的动物 |
[06:42] | The question on everyone’s mind. where are they now? | 每个人都在想 他们现在到底在哪? |
[07:27] | # I like to move it, move it # | # 我就是爱跳舞 嘿 爱跳舞 # |
[07:29] | # He likes to move it, move it # | # 他就是爱跳舞 嘿 爱跳舞 # |
[07:31] | # She likes to move it, move it # | # 她就是爱跳舞 嘿 爱跳舞 # |
[07:33] | – # We like to # – # Move it! # | – # 我们就爱 # – # 爱跳舞! # |
[07:36] | Come on! Y’all know this one! It never gets stale! | 来吧亲们! 你们都知道这舞步! 跳多久都不觉得烦! |
[07:40] | – # We like to # – # Move it! # | – # 我们就是爱跳舞 # – # 嘿 爱跳舞! # |
[07:42] | We’ll miss you little fuzz buckets! You’ve been a great crowd! | 我们会想你们这些小不点的! 你们实在是太热情啦! |
[07:46] | Glad we could introduce you to the toilet. | 荣幸为您介绍厕所喔 |
[07:48] | If you evercome look us up in Manhattan, feel free to call first. | 等你们来曼哈顿看我们 先给我们打电话 |
[07:54] | Seriously though, call. Okay? | 我是说真的 打电话 好吗? |
[07:56] | Settle down, everybody. Be quiet! | 都冷静下来 亲们 安静一点! |
[07:59] | You can’t leave without this! | 你们不能就这么走了! |
[08:02] | Surprise, freaks! | 惊喜哦 怪物们! |
[08:04] | Shake it! Shake it. | 摇起来! 摇起来 |
[08:07] | Look, I’m a lady! I’m a lady, everyone! | 快看啊 我是大美女! 我是大美女! |
[08:10] | I’m a lady! Not really! It’s me, King Julien! | 我是大美女! 其实不是啦! 是我啊 朱莉安国王! |
[08:15] | Which ofyou is attracted to me? Hands up! | 你们谁被我吸引了? 举起手来! |
[08:22] | Hey, freaks! You will be very glad to hear that I am coming with you. | 我说怪物们! 好消息是 我会跟你们一起去 |
[08:28] | Oh, no, thank you. | 噢 别了 谢谢 |
[08:31] | Yes, thank you. It’s my plane! | 是的 谢谢 这是我的飞机! |
[08:33] | Until I return with the spoils from the new country. | 我从新国度游山玩水回来之前 |
[08:38] | Stevie will be in charge! | 斯蒂夫将掌管一切事宜! |
[08:45] | I don’t think they like that idea. | 我觉得他们好像不太赞成这个想法 |
[08:48] | What are you saying, Stevie? | 你说啥 斯蒂夫? |
[08:52] | No. | 不 |
[08:53] | Could we… No, you didn’t say that! How is that even possible? | 我们能不能… 不 别那么说吧! 那怎么可能呢? |
[08:58] | Naughfy little thing! Stevie says… | 小淘气! 斯蒂夫说… |
[09:02] | Let them eat cake! | 切蛋糕吃吧! |
[09:04] | King Julien, wait for me! | 朱利安国王 等等我! |
[09:07] | I’m all packed! I have a whole itinerary planned! | 我已经打包好啦! 行程我都规划好了! |
[09:10] | Oh, no! It’s Mort! He’s so annoying! | 哦 不! 是莫德! 这货真烦人! |
[09:13] | Don’t let him on. Stop that thing! | 别让他上飞机 挡住那货! |
[09:16] | He’s carrying scissors and hand cream! | 他带了剪刀和大宝SOD密! |
[09:21] | Everybody in! Quickly,get in,get in! Get in quick! | 大家快进去! 快点 进去 进去! 快点进去! |
[09:25] | – Struts. – Check. | – 支架 – 就绪 |
[09:27] | – Flaps. – Check. | – 机翼 – 就绪 |
[09:28] | – Engine. Coffee maker. – Check. | – 引擎 咖啡机 – 就绪 |
[09:30] | You guys! | 你们这些人! |
[09:35] | Oopsie-daisy! | 额 不好意思! |
[09:38] | That has to be the second biggest slingshot I’ve ever seen. | 那是我见过的第二大的弹弓 |
[09:42] | But it’ll have to do. Attention. | 就这么着吧 旅客们请注意 |
[09:44] | This is your captain speaking. | 现在是机长讲话 |
[09:46] | In the event ofan emergency place the vest over your head | 一旦有紧急事件发生 请将救生衣套在头上 |
[09:49] | then kiss your… good-bye. | 然后亲一亲… 等死吧 |
[09:51] | New York City, here we come! | 纽约 我们来啦! |
[09:53] | Pray to your personal God this hunk of junk flies. | 玉帝保佑 希望这破铜烂铁能飞起来 |
[09:56] | Personal God, hunk… What? | 玉帝 破铜烂铁… 啥? |
[09:59] | We are go, sir. | 机长 我们可以起飞了 |
[10:00] | Open the door! I’m outside! | 开门! 我还在外头呢! |
[10:04] | If cabin pressure is lost, | 如果机舱内部失压 |
[10:05] | place the mask overyour face to hide your terrified expression. | 把面罩盖到脸上 掩盖一下你惊慌失措的表情 |
[10:09] | Miss, aren’tthese supposed to be attached to my seat? | 小姐 这个东西不是应该绑在我的座位上么? |
[10:14] | – No, sir. – Okay, boys, launch! | – 先生 不是的 – 好了 同志们 起飞! |
[10:17] | Launch! | 起飞! |
[10:19] | – Launch! – Launch! | – 起飞! – 起飞! |
[11:01] | Gremlin! | 有小鬼! |
[11:06] | Hey, Mort. | 嘿 莫德 |
[11:08] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[11:13] | That was weird. | 这不科学 |
[11:14] | – Somebody’s dreaming. – I think I saw Mort on the plane wing. | – 某人做梦了 – 我好像在机翼上看见莫德了 |
[11:18] | You got Madagascaron the brain. | 你那是想起马达加斯加了 |
[11:20] | I know I’m gonna miss it. | 是啊我确实很想念它 |
[11:22] | It was incredible. I think it’ll seem more fun the further we are from it. | 那确实是 距离产生美 |
[11:26] | Like when you bit me on the butt? | 就像你咬我屁股那次? |
[11:28] | I’m gonna take that thing you’re holding onto and use it onstage. | 我要把你说的那件事当包袱 |
[11:32] | It’s all part of my little actor’s salad bar of emotional tidbits. | 塞在我那堆包袱里 下次表演一个一个抖 |
[11:36] | Are the butts next to the croutons? | 我那屁股是在哪块呢? |
[11:40] | You don’t need to be sarcastic. | 你别讽刺我了 |
[11:43] | When we get back, I might sign up for the breeding program. | 当我们回去之后 我准备去报名参加非诚勿扰 |
[11:47] | Breeding program? | 非诚勿扰? |
[11:48] | We reach a point when we want to meet somebody. | 到年纪啦 总想邂逅个人 |
[11:52] | Settle down, have a relationship. | 安定下来 开始一段感情 |
[11:54] | I can see that. | 我明白 |
[11:55] | What? Like dating? | 什么意思? 约会? |
[11:58] | Yeah, dating. | 没错 约会 |
[12:00] | Other… Other guys? | 其他… 其他人? |
[12:03] | What do you mean, other guys? | 你什么意思 其他人? |
[12:09] | Darn it! | 额 郁闷! |
[12:11] | What is holding up that beverage service? | 空姐怎么还不上饮料? |
[12:15] | I’m gonna go check. | 我去看一下 |
[12:18] | You all keep talking. I’m gonna catch a few winks. | 你们继续聊吧 我得睡一会儿了 |
[12:21] | It’s so funny! | 真有意思! |
[12:24] | I like laughing! It’s such a nice experience! | 我喜欢笑! 多有意思的经历啊! |
[12:27] | To laugh! | 笑吧! |
[12:33] | Do you mind going back? This is first class. | 你能回去么? 这是头等舱 |
[12:36] | It’s nothing personal. We’re just better than you. Maurice, I’m open! Hit me! | 抱歉 但我们确实比你们高贵 莫里斯 你来打我啊! |
[12:40] | – He shoots, he scores! – Is that Vivaldi? | – 投篮 得分! – 那是韦瓦尔第的音乐么? |
[12:42] | – In-flight slave. – Can I help you, Mr. Mankiewicz? | – 机舱小奴 – 我能帮你做什么 米基维茨先生? |
[12:46] | Bring my nuts on a silver platter. | 用银盘子装我的坚果 |
[12:48] | We were checking on our drink order. | 你帮我催一下我们的饮料 |
[12:51] | Sorry.Been a little backed up. | 对不起 请再等一会儿 |
[12:53] | – I guess I’ll go back… – Where’s your body? | – 那我先回去了… – 你身体哪去了? |
[12:55] | You’re freaking me out! Can you please go over there, please? | 你把我吓坏了! 你能到你那边去么? |
[13:00] | What happened to the separation of the classes? | 舱级划分怎么不起作用了? |
[13:03] | I’m sure this democracy thing is just a fad. | 这种民主风也就流行一会吧 |
[13:07] | We’ll go out for pineapple. my bobbly-headed boobily-boo. | 我们的菠萝吃完了 亲爱的小娃娃睦嘛睦嘛 |
[13:11] | Skipper, look. | 老大 快看 |
[13:13] | Analysis. | 分析一下 |
[13:14] | Looks like a small bulb used to indicate something unusual, like a malfunction. | 这看起来像是用来显示异常的小灯 如运行失常 |
[13:18] | – I find it pretfy and somewhat hypnotic. – That too, sir. | – 我觉得这小灯还挺漂亮的 – 这么说也对 机长 |
[13:22] | Right! Rico? Manual! | 好! 里克? 操作手册给我! |
[13:27] | Problemo solved. | 问题解决了 |
[13:28] | – We may be out offuel. – Why do you think so? | – 我们可能是没燃料了 – 你为啥这么说? |
[13:31] | We’ve lost engine one, | 引擎一不转了 |
[13:34] | and engine two is on longer on fire. | 引擎二也不着了 |
[13:36] | Buckle up, boys. | 兄弟们系好安全带 |
[13:38] | Don’t look, doll. This might get hairy. | 亲爱的 别看 等下好惨的 |
[13:41] | Attention! This is your captain. | 旅客们请注意! 机长讲话 |
[13:43] | I have good and bad news. The good news is, we’re landing immediately. | 我有一个好消息和一个坏消息 好消息是 我们即将着陆了 |
[13:47] | The bad news is, we’re crash-landing. | 坏消息是 我们是掉下去的 |
[13:52] | When it comes to air travel, we know you have no choice. | 当提起空中旅行的时候 我们都知道你没的选 |
[13:56] | But thanks for choosing Air Penguin. | 无论如何 依然感谢选择 企鹅航空公司 |
[14:10] | Raise yourarms, Maurice! It’s more fun when you raise your arms! | 举起手来 莫里斯! 把手举起来更有意思! |
[14:17] | I can fly! | 我会飞! |
[14:18] | This could be it, Marty! I want you to know you are a one-in-a-million friend! | 我们要死了 马蒂! 我想说 你是千载难逢的好朋友! |
[14:24] | Thanks, buddy! You’re the best ever! | 谢了兄弟! 你永远是最好的! |
[14:27] | – And you won’t mind when I tell you… – Tell me anything! | – 接下来这事说了你别生气… – 随便说! |
[14:31] | I broke your iPod! | 我把你IPOD弄碎了! |
[14:32] | The buttons were so small! It made me mad! | 按键太小了! 我实在是忍不了! |
[14:35] | – The horror! – I’m sorry! | – 你去死吧! – 真的对不起! |
[14:37] | – I’ll kill you, butt-biter! – It was an accident! | – 我要杀了你 你个咬屁股的! – 这是意外! |
[14:40] | – An accident! – Butt-biter! | – 意外! – 咬屁股的! |
[14:41] | I love you, Gloria! I always have! | 我爱你 歌莉娅! 我永远爱你! |
[14:51] | Like you love the beach. Or a good book. Or the beach. | 就像爱沙滩那样 或者一本书 或者沙滩 |
[15:08] | Goodness, doll, you’re shaking like a leaf. | 天呐 亲爱的 你就像树叶一样摇曳 |
[15:10] | Rico, you’ve had your fun. | 里克 玩够了吧 |
[15:12] | Pull up. | 把机身拉起来 |
[15:16] | Geardown. | 起落架放下 |
[15:19] | Gently. You just want to kiss the ground. | 轻一点 轻轻地亲吻一下地面 |
[15:21] | Just a peck, a smooch, like you’d kiss your sister. | 稍微亲一下 就像在亲你妹妹一样 |
[15:26] | I said, kiss it! | 我说亲一下! |
[15:32] | Now just a little brake. Just a touch. | 现在稍微踩一下刹车 稍微踩一下 |
[15:35] | I believe that’s checkmate. | 将你一军 |
[15:45] | Commence emergency landing procedure. Flaps up! Deploy! | 开始紧急降落程序 举起爪来! 放! |
[16:05] | Oh, we’re here. | 噢 我们到了 |
[16:07] | What in the world? | 额 这是怎么回事? |
[16:11] | What happened to the plane? What did y’all do to the plane? | 这飞机怎么了? 你们都干嘛了? |
[16:14] | I’m okay. I’m alive. | 我很好 我还活着 |
[16:17] | I can’t even sleep for a minute. This is not JFK. | 我就是睡了一小会儿… 这不是纽约机场啊 |
[16:21] | Kowalski, casualfy report. | 科瓦尔斯基 人员伤亡报告 |
[16:23] | Two passengers unaccounted for. | 两位旅客失踪 |
[16:25] | That’s a number I can live with. Good landing, boys. | 这个数字我还能接受 各位降落的很好 |
[16:28] | Who says a penguin can’t fly? | 谁说企鹅不能飞? |
[16:31] | Hey, happy slappers! Is there some reason to celebrate? | 嘿 你们还挺开心地击掌啊! 有啥好庆祝的? |
[16:35] | Look at the plane! | 你们看飞机! |
[16:36] | – We’ll fix it. – How are you gonna fix this? | – 我们会修好的 – 你们准备怎么修? |
[16:38] | Grit, spit and a whole lot of duct tape. | 毅力 口水 以及许多胶带纸 |
[16:42] | We should be up and running in, say, six to nine months. | 再过六到九个月 咱们就可以再次起飞了 |
[16:45] | – Sixfy-nine months? – No, six to nine months. | – 六十九个月? – 不 是六到九个月 |
[16:48] | Kowalski, I say we use this set back to our advantage. | 科瓦尔斯基 我们来废物利用 |
[16:52] | – Where’d you get that number? – I want you to reconfigure the design. | – 你们怎么估计的? – 我要求你重新设计机身 |
[16:56] | How do you estimate that? | 你们怎么估计出来的? |
[16:57] | Pretty boy! Why don’t you and your friends dig a latrine. | 帅哥! 你们出去挖个临时厕所吧 |
[17:01] | Hold on. Who made you king of the plane wreck? | 等等 谁说你是坠机大王? |
[17:04] | Excuse me? Fine. | 啥? 那好啊 |
[17:07] | You can be in charge. You fix the plane. | 你负责 你来修飞机 |
[17:09] | Who gives you the authorify to put me in charge? | 谁给你的权力让你把负责权交给我? |
[17:11] | Okay, then I’ll remain in charge. | 好 我仍然负责修飞机 |
[17:13] | Yeah, you will remain in charge. | 对 你依然负责 |
[17:15] | You and your hippie friends stay out of our hair. | 你和你朋友边上玩儿去 |
[17:18] | Correcto-mundo. Because I decided to. | 没错! 我就是这么决定的 |
[17:21] | – Good for you. – Well, this discussion isn’t over. | – 那很好 – 好 这场讨论还没结束 |
[17:25] | Higher mammals! Stay with us. | 高等动物们! 你们留下来陪我们 |
[17:27] | We could use your front cortexes and opposable thumbs. | 你们的大脑和大拇指可以派上用场 |
[17:30] | Phil! I should wash your hands out with soap. | 菲尔! 手语放干净点 |
[17:35] | How in the hell-o will they fix this plane? | 他们哪来的办法修飞机呢? |
[17:38] | You know, grit and spit and spit. | 据说 毅力 口水 和口水 |
[17:41] | A lot ofspit and grit and stick-to-it-iveness. | 没完没了的口水 毅力 和坚持不懈的精神 |
[17:44] | That don’t sound too promising. | 这也不太靠谱啊 |
[17:46] | You’re right. We’re stuck here. | 你算是说对了 我们被困在这儿了 |
[17:49] | As long as we’re together, we’ll be okay. | 只要我们在一起 我们就很好 |
[17:53] | Yeah, but love ain’t gonna get us home. | 话是这么说 但这也回不了家 |
[17:56] | Behold! The lion! | 诸位! 狮子! |
[17:59] | – People! – There is much to see. Moving on. | – 有人类! - 还有其他的 走吧 |
[18:01] | Wait, wait, wait! People! | 等等 等等 等一下! 人类! |
[18:06] | – They’ll help us! – Wait up! | – 他们会帮我们的! – 等等! |
[18:08] | – People! Stop! – Help us! | – 人类! 停下来! – 帮帮我们! |
[18:12] | If you stop, I’ll autograph those! | 如果你们停下来 我就给你们签名! |
[18:15] | I know you! | 我认得你! |
[18:17] | You. | 是你 |
[18:18] | It’s the bad kitfy. | 就是那只坏蛋猫咪 |
[18:28] | How do you like some of that? | 你喜欢这滋味吧? |
[18:50] | Come in, Tokyo! | 看我的厉害 二货! |
[18:58] | Right in the batteries. | 正中要害 |
[19:00] | You think an old lady can’t take care of herself? | 还觉得老太太照顾不了自己? |
[19:03] | Nexttime, I won’t go so easy on you! | 下次再看见你 你死定了! |
[19:07] | Thank you, dear. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[19:09] | Moving on! | 走着! |
[19:12] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[19:13] | We need help and you harass old ladies? | 我们需要帮助 你却打了老太太? |
[19:17] | Out of my mind? | 我疯了? |
[19:19] | Who’s out of my mind now? | 现在是谁疯了? |
[19:22] | – See if you can get an operator. – No problem. | – 看能不能联系到一个接线员 – 没问题 |
[19:24] | Out of my mind. We’re going home. | 什么疯了 我们要回家了 |
[19:39] | Message E-4. | 信息E-4 |
[19:40] | The service user has romed outside the coverage area. | 您呼叫的用户不在服务区 |
[19:44] | Please try again later. | 请稍后再拨 |
[19:51] | Am I trippin’? | 我在做梦么? |
[19:53] | All those zebras like me. | 这些斑马就跟我一样 |
[19:57] | – Where are we? – San Diego. | – 我们这是在哪啊? – 圣地亚哥 |
[20:00] | This time I’m 40 percent sure. | 这次我有百分之四十的把握 |
[20:03] | – I know this place. – I think it’s Africa. | – 我知道这是哪 – 我想这是非洲 |
[20:06] | – Africa? – It’s got to be. | – 非洲? - 这一定是 |
[20:08] | Our ancestral crib. | 我们祖先的发源地 |
[20:11] | It’s in our blood. I can feel it! | 流淌在我们的血液里 我可以感觉到! |
[20:13] | No, it’s more than that. It’s like | 不 不仅仅是这样 好像 |
[20:16] | deja vu,like I’ve been here before. | 似曾相识 我曾经来过这里 |
[20:20] | It’s like Roots! | 这是我们的根! |
[20:21] | No, it’s like | 不 好像 |
[20:23] | deja vu,like I’ve been before. | 似曾相识 就像我曾经来过这里 |
[20:27] | How! | 大家好啊! |
[20:31] | How! | 你们好啊! |
[20:36] | Me Alex! | 我 艾利克斯! |
[20:38] | Me and me friends fly, fly in great metal bird. | 我和我的朋友们 飞 飞 坐巨大的金属鸟 |
[20:47] | Then plummet! | 然后就掉下来了! |
[20:50] | Smash ground! | 跌在了地上! |
[20:52] | Go boom! | 然后砰! |
[20:54] | Then here we emerge. | 我们就出现在了这里 |
[20:58] | We offer only happiness and good greetings. | 我们没有恶意的 仅仅表达对大家的问候 |
[21:04] | Is he dancing about a plane crash? | 他是在表演飞机坠毁么? |
[21:07] | Yeah. We just… Yeah. | 是的 我们… 恩 是的 |
[21:09] | I thought… Sorry. | 我以为… 不好意思 |
[21:11] | You came from off the reserve? | 你们是从动物保护区外过来的吗? |
[21:13] | Way off.From the Central Park Zoo, actually. | 比那远多了 实际上是从中央公园的动物园 |
[21:24] | Don’t strain yourself. | 别太玩命了 |
[21:26] | What’s going on here? | 这里怎么了? |
[21:28] | They say they’re from off the reserve. | 他们说他们是从保护区之外过来的 |
[21:31] | That’s impossible. Only people come from off the reserve. | 那不可能 动物保护区之外只有人类 |
[21:34] | You look familiar. Do I know you? | 你看起来很眼熟 我认识你么? |
[21:37] | How could you survive the hunters? | 你是怎么从猎人手里逃脱的? |
[21:39] | We didn’t see any hunters. | 我们没看见猎人啊 |
[21:41] | – What are you looking at? – Me? Nothing. | – 你在看什么? – 我吗? 没看什么 |
[21:44] | This watering hole doesn’t need any more mouths to feed. | 这块土地不需要多几张嘴来抢食 |
[21:47] | So skedaddle back to where you came from. | 所以哪里来就滚哪儿去 |
[21:50] | Ok, was there maybe like a manager we can talk to? | 好吧 这里有没有经理可以出来谈一谈? |
[21:52] | I see. You’re here to challenge me! | 我明白了 你是来这儿挑衅的! |
[21:55] | What? No! No. | 什么? 不是! 不是 |
[21:57] | That’s what it looks like to me! | 我看你就是! |
[21:59] | Zuba! Hold on. Zuba wait. | 祖巴! 等等 |
[22:00] | I’m trying to take care of business…. | 我在忙正事… |
[22:02] | Yeah, yeah, Zuba. Hold on. | 嗯 嗯 祖巴 等下 |
[22:06] | Alakay? | 阿拉基吗? |
[22:08] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[22:09] | No, it’s Alex. lx. Like New York Knicks. | 不 我叫阿历克斯 克斯 就像纽约尼克斯球队 |
[22:12] | Zuba, look! | 祖巴 你看! |
[22:14] | I’ve always had that. The vet checked it out. | 我一直都有这个 医生检查过了 |
[22:17] | It’s kind of a beaufy spot, really. | 有点像美人痣 真的 |
[22:20] | A mark. | 胎记 |
[22:23] | All right, this is a little weird. | 好吧 有点怪怪的 |
[22:26] | Honey, he’s come home. | 亲爱的 他回家了 |
[22:29] | What? | 什么? |
[22:31] | You’ve come home. | 你回家了 |
[22:41] | Son. | 儿子 |
[22:48] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[22:52] | Mom and Dad? Mom and Dad! | 妈妈爸爸? 妈妈爸爸! |
[22:55] | Mom and Dad! It’s my mom and dad! | 妈妈爸爸! 我的妈妈爸爸! |
[22:59] | I got a mom and dad! | 我有妈妈和爸爸啦! |
[23:01] | My baby’s alive! | 我的宝贝还活着! |
[23:02] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[23:04] | My son! | 儿子! |
[23:06] | My son is home! | 我儿子回家了! |
[23:11] | Alakay! Alakay has come home! | 阿拉基! 阿拉基回家啦! |
[23:18] | Alakay! Yeah! The prodigal son returns. This is perfect! | 阿拉基! 太棒了! 失踪的儿子回来了 太棒了! |
[23:23] | I thought you hated Zuba. | 我还以为你讨厌祖巴呢 |
[23:25] | No, I do. I do. I do. I hate him. Oh, I do. | 是的 我讨厌 我讨厌他 我恨死他了 |
[23:30] | And I’m going to use Alakay, yes. | 我要利用阿拉基 |
[23:32] | I’m going to use him to get rid of Zuba once and all! | 我要利用他将祖巴彻底铲除! |
[23:36] | Giddy-up, feathered horse! | 快跑 有毛的马们! |
[23:38] | Make way! Move out of the way! Stand aside! | 让开! 让开! 靠边站! |
[23:41] | New York! | 纽约! |
[23:43] | It’s a bit of a dump. Are you sure we’re not in New Jersey? | 这儿有点乡 你确定我们不是在新泽西? |
[23:47] | Hello, New Yorkers! Your new king is here! | 你好 纽约人们! 你们的新大王来啦! |
[23:50] | This calls for a celebration! | 这才叫庆祝嘛! |
[23:52] | Maurice, I think they like me. | 莫里斯 我觉得他们喜欢我 |
[23:54] | You’ve got to love a non-hostile takeover! | 你这么友善 谁都爱! |
[23:59] | Chukka-chukka what? | 在说什么呢? |
[24:07] | Excuse me. I’m Marty. I’m kind of new around here. | 打扰了 我叫马蒂 在这里算个新人 |
[24:12] | Hey, Marty! | 嘿 马蒂! |
[24:16] | You’re a good-looking group! You like to run? | 你们这个组真好看! 喜欢跑步吗? |
[24:20] | Yeah. Running is crack-a-lackin’. | 当然 跑步是必不可少的 |
[24:23] | That’s right! Crack-a-lackin’. | 对啊! 必不可少的 |
[24:25] | You guys speak my crack-a-lackin’ language. | 你们和我志趣相投啊 |
[24:29] | What? You don’t have doctors here? | 什么? 你们这里没医生? |
[24:31] | Well, not anymore. | 不再有了 |
[24:33] | Well, what if you catch a cold? | 如果你感冒了怎么办? |
[24:35] | We go over to the dying holes and we die. | 我们去那个死洞等死 |
[24:41] | Ok, you guys really need a doctor. | 你们真的需要一位医生 |
[24:43] | – Hey, we have an opening. – Would you be interested? | – 我们缺人 – 你有兴趣吗? |
[24:46] | Me? A doctor? | 我? 当医生? |
[24:54] | It’s raining men. Hallelujah! You all got it going on. | 天上掉男人啦 哈利路亚! 都加油了 |
[24:57] | Why don’t you have a man in your life? You got worms? | 你为什么没有男朋友? 你身上有虫? |
[25:00] | Oh, I got rid of those. Listen, girls. | 我都弄掉了 听着 女孩们 |
[25:03] | Manhattan is short on two things. parking and hippos. | 曼哈顿缺两样东西 停车场和河马 |
[25:06] | Hey, everybody! | 嘿 大家! |
[25:08] | I just found out that my son is a doggone king! | 我才知道我儿子也是一方霸主! |
[25:11] | The King of New York! | 纽约之王! |
[25:15] | Show me some of your moves, son. Come on. Don’t be bashful. | 展示下你的招式 儿子 别害羞 |
[25:18] | All right. This one always knocks ’em dead. | 好吧 这一招往往一招致命 |
[25:21] | Roar! | 哇! |
[25:23] | Look out. The King is mad. The King is mad! | 注意啦 大王发威啦 大王发威啦! |
[25:27] | Now let’s welcome him back into the pride with open arms! | 现在让我们张开双臂欢迎他回来! |
[25:36] | Welcome to the herd, Marty! | 欢迎加入我们群 马蒂! |
[25:37] | Me? In the herd? I’ve always wanted to be part of a herd! | 我? 群? 我一直想成为群体中的一员! |
[25:41] | – It’s one for all… – And all for all,Y’all! | – 一人有福… – 全体共享 哟! |
[25:46] | How do I look? | 我看上去怎么样? |
[25:48] | Technically, a traditional witch doctor has a bone through his nose. | 严格来说 传统的巫医通常有根骨头穿过鼻子 |
[25:53] | Don’t worrry.it’s just a clip-on. | 别怕 它是夹上去的 |
[25:56] | Voila! He’s a witch doctor! | 瞧! 他现在是个巫医啦! |
[25:59] | My mother will be so happy. | 我妈妈一定会很开心的 |
[26:05] | Look out! I think Moto Moto likes you. | 看呐! 我觉得莫特莫特喜欢你 |
[26:11] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[26:15] | # I like ’em big # | # 我喜欢高大的 # |
[26:17] | # I like ’em chunky # | # 我喜欢壮壮的 # |
[26:20] | # I like ’em big. I like ’em plumpy # | # 我喜欢高大的 我喜欢壮壮的 # |
[26:24] | # I like ’em round. With somethin’ somethin’ # | # 我喜欢圆润的 这一切的一切 # |
[26:28] | # They like my sound. They think I’m funky # | # 他们喜欢我的声音 他们觉得我很潮 # |
[26:31] | Goodness, girl, you huge. | 天哪 美女 你真丰满 |
[26:33] | Who’s your friend? Or is that your butt? | 你朋友是谁啊? 还是那是你的屁股? |
[26:37] | You as quick as you are hefty. | 你反应真快 |
[26:39] | So you’re Moto Moto? | 你就是莫特莫特? |
[26:42] | The name’s so nice, you say it twice. | 这么好听的名字 当然要叫两遍 |
[26:44] | I kind of like it, fatso. | 我挺喜欢的 猛男 |
[26:46] | I’ll see you around, girl. lt won’t be hard, because you so plumpy. | 我们会再见的 美女 不会很难 因为你很丰满 |
[26:57] | Oops! | 噢! |
[27:00] | I hate to be a party pooper,Zuba. | 我不想在聚会上扫兴 祖巴 |
[27:03] | but some of the lions were wondering when you plan to banish your son. | 但有些狮子想知道你打算什么时候放逐你儿子 |
[27:07] | – What are you talking about? – It’s nothing, really. | – 你在说什么呢? – 没事 真的 |
[27:11] | They’re griping that Alakay never went through | 他们在抱怨阿拉基没有经历 |
[27:13] | the rite of passage, blah, blah, blah, | 通过仪式 什么什么的 |
[27:15] | so technically speaking, he can’t be a member of the pride. It’s nonsense. | 所以严格说来 他不能成为我们的一员 不符合规矩 |
[27:21] | I had forgotten about the rite of passage. | 我都忘了通过仪式 |
[27:24] | What is it? What’s this rite of passage? | 什么东西? 什么是通过仪式? |
[27:26] | It’s a traditional coming-of-age ceremony. | 就是传统的成年仪式 |
[27:29] | Young lions earn their manes by demonstrating their skills. | 年轻的狮子通过展现他们的技能来赢得地位 |
[27:32] | – Sort of a show-of-skill? talent show deal? – Yeah. Strutting their stuff. | – 就是展现技能? 想表演才艺一样? – 没错 大显身手吧 |
[27:36] | A performance! I think that’s up my alley, guys. | 表演! 这正是我的强项 |
[27:39] | If it’s tradition, I want to do it. Strut my stuff. Earn my name. | 如果是传统的话 我想试试 大显身手 赢得我的地位 |
[27:43] | I want to be Alaki. | 我想成为阿拉凯 |
[27:45] | – Alakay. – Alakay! Even better. | – 是阿拉基 – 阿拉基! 更好些 |
[27:47] | We will hold the rite of passage first thing in the morning! | 明早我们就举行通过仪式 |
[27:50] | That’s wonderful! Good luck, Alakay. | 太棒了! 祝你好运 阿拉基 |
[27:53] | Where I’m from, we say, “Break a leg.” | 用我们那儿的话说 叫”马到成功” |
[27:55] | That’s my boy! | 这才是我的儿子! |
[28:04] | # I’m a private dancer # | # 我是个私家舞者 # |
[28:07] | # A dancer for money # | # 靠跳舞赚钱 # |
[28:16] | # Any old music will do # | # 任何老音乐都可以 # |
[28:22] | Beautiful, isn’t it? | 真美 对吧? |
[28:24] | It’s amazing. | 太美妙了 |
[28:27] | Guys, | 朋友们 |
[28:29] | this is where we belong. | 这才是我们的归宿 |
[28:33] | Operation Tourist Trap is a go. | 游客陷阱行动准备 |
[28:35] | Oh, I like that one. That’s a good one. | 哦 我喜欢这句 这句说得真好 |
[28:37] | It works on many levels. | 这话真百搭 |
[28:39] | You guys are a bunch of suck-ups. | 你们这群马屁精 |
[28:41] | – That, too. – Absolutely. | – 这句说得也好 – 没错 |
[28:42] | Stations. | 各就各位 |
[28:44] | Stage one. Go! | 第一步 上! |
[29:00] | Oh, no! What have I done? | 啊 不! 我都做了些什么? |
[29:03] | Come on, take the bait. | 来吧 上钩吧 |
[29:04] | – What happened? – Oh, look at the poor little guy. | – 怎么了? – 天哪 看看这个可怜的小家伙 |
[29:07] | Is it dead? | 死了吗? |
[29:10] | Stage two! Go,go,go! | 第二步! 上 上 上! |
[29:19] | I will give him the kiss of life. | 我想给它个生命之吻 |
[29:24] | Rico! | 里可! |
[29:28] | Rico! | 里可! |
[29:32] | Reverse! | 倒车! |
[29:33] | Gas! | 油门! |
[29:35] | Music! | 音乐! |
[29:37] | No! Stop! Stop! | 不! 停车! 停车! |
[29:41] | Stop! | 快停车! |
[29:42] | Come back! | 回来! |
[29:46] | What is all this rock’n’roll racket? | 这是什么烂摇滚? |
[29:55] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗? |
[29:57] | No! | 没! |
[30:06] | You hoodlums! | 你们这群强盗! |
[30:10] | Good heavens! Are you okay? | 天哪! 您没事吧? |
[30:11] | Lady, I found your pocketbook. | 夫人 我找到了您的手提包 |
[30:15] | My handbag. Such a good boy. | 我的手提包 你真是个好人 |
[30:19] | Nana can’t survive without it. | 没有它奶奶我就活不下去了 |
[30:21] | You are one tough cookie. | 您真强悍 |
[30:23] | Brownies Troop 416, Yonkers. | 女童子军 第416号 纽约扬克斯人 |
[30:26] | Okay, nobody panic! The best thing we can do is stay together. | 好了 大家不要惊慌! 我们现在最好待在一起 |
[30:30] | We’ll wait for anohter tour jeep. It may take hours, but… | 等下一辆观光车 可能要等好几个小时 但是… |
[30:34] | Where are you going? | 您上哪儿去? |
[30:36] | I’m not gonna stay out in the opening get attacked by more animals! I’m too old to die. | 我可不想在这干等着被动物袭击 我太老了 还不想死 |
[30:42] | I dont know about you guys, but I’m going with her. Old lady, wait up! | 随你们 但我要和她一起走 夫人 等下! |
[30:46] | Please! We need to stay together. | 拜托! 我们得待在一起 |
[30:51] | Fine! We’ll go that way! | 算了! 我们就走那边! |
[30:53] | Does anyone want a hard candy? | 有人要吃糖吗? |
[31:00] | – Easy now. – Watch your step. | – 放松 – 小心脚下 |
[31:03] | And right here. Okay, are you ready? | 就在这儿 好的 你准备好了吗? |
[31:08] | This is where you always slept. | 这是你以前睡觉的地方 |
[31:11] | Oh, man! | 天哪! |
[31:17] | – Was this mine? – Look at you. Look at him honey. | – 这是我的吗? – 看他开心的 |
[31:21] | Oh, this thing. Look, look! | 这个东西 看! |
[31:24] | – I remember this! – He remembers. | – 我记得它! – 他记得 |
[31:27] | A little harder than… | 有点硬… |
[31:28] | You never slept on the right end. You always slept on the bottom end. | 你从来没睡在床上过 总是滚到床底下 |
[31:33] | Is that… | 那是… |
[31:34] | Is that my… | 那是我的… |
[31:38] | Is that me? | 这是我的吗? |
[31:40] | You had the cutest little paws. | 你有世界上最可爱的小爪子 |
[31:42] | Little, little bitfy ol’ paws. | 很小很小的爪子 |
[31:45] | You did that the day we lost you. | 你就是在印爪印的这天失踪的 |
[31:49] | Wow. I was so young. | 哇 我当时好小 |
[31:52] | What happened to me? | 发生了什么? |
[31:55] | It was all my fault. I turned my back for a minute and… | 都是我的错 我一转身 你就… |
[31:58] | lt was not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[32:00] | Your father did everything he could. He tracked those hunters for weeks. | 你爸爸真的尽力了 他跟踪那些猎人好几个星期 |
[32:06] | Far off the reserve. | 出了保护区很远 |
[32:07] | Finally, I had to assume the hunters… | 最后 我只好认为那些猎人… |
[32:11] | Well… | 呃… |
[32:12] | We thought they’d killed you. | 我们以为他们把你杀了 |
[32:16] | But my son fought those hunters off! Don’t mess with the King of New York! | 但是我的儿子把那些猎人都击败了! 别招惹纽约之王! |
[32:20] | – That’s right! – Keep your chin in. | – 没错! – 别骄傲 |
[32:22] | You boys be careful! Watch out before you break someting. | 你们当心点! 别摔碎东西 |
[32:28] | You used to call this “foofie”. | 你以前叫这个”夫夫” |
[32:31] | “Foofie”? | “夫夫”? |
[32:33] | Foofie. | 夫夫 |
[32:34] | He doesn’t want that. | 他才不要这个呢 |
[32:36] | This is my foofie! | 还我的夫夫! |
[32:41] | Zuba, you better give him his foofie. | 祖巴 快把夫夫给他 |
[32:43] | I mean, no, thank you, thank you. It’s perfect. | 我是说 不用了 谢谢 谢谢 这很好 |
[32:47] | Son, you get your rest. You have a big day tomorrow. | 儿子 好好休息 明天是你的大日子 |
[32:51] | You’ll need all your strength. | 你需要养精蓄锐 |
[32:53] | I will bring the house down for you, dad. | 我会把房顶都掀翻的 |
[32:56] | I hope so. Otherwise, your father will have to banish you. | 希望如此 否则 你爸爸就得驱逐你了 |
[33:00] | Jeez, Mom, really? | 妈妈 真的吗? |
[33:02] | I know you’ll do us proud. You know why? | 我知道你会让我们骄傲的 知道为什么吗? |
[33:07] | You were born with it. | 你命中注定如此 |
[33:10] | Good night, Alakay. My boy. My own boy. | 晚安 阿拉基 我的乖儿子 |
[33:17] | My son’s a king. | 我儿子是个大王 |
[33:21] | My son’s a king. | 我儿子是个大王 |
[33:33] | Good night, Mom. | 晚安 妈妈 |
[33:35] | Good night, Alakay. | 晚安 阿拉基 |
[33:44] | Foofie. | 夫夫 |
[33:46] | Look at foofie! My foofie. | 看我的夫夫! 我的夫夫 |
[33:50] | Foofie, foofie, foofie. My foofie! | 夫夫 夫夫 我的夫夫! |
[33:53] | No sign of civilization. Everybody appears very tired. | 没有人类文明的迹象 大家似乎都很累 |
[33:58] | I think we’re lost. | 我觉得我们迷路了 |
[34:00] | Nana, do you even know where you’re going? | 奶奶 你知道往哪儿走吗? |
[34:03] | No, but I’m going with a skip in my step and a smile on my face. | 不知道 不过我一路小跑 面带笑容 |
[34:08] | Sure, right, okay. Yeah, all right. | 哦 当然 好吧 |
[34:13] | – It’s people. – How did you get here? | – 是人啊 – 你们怎么来这里的? |
[34:15] | – Can you help us? We’re lost. – We’re lost, too. | – 能帮帮我们吗? 我们迷路了 – 我们也迷路了 |
[34:18] | lt was awful. A flash of black and white and they were gone. They took the jeep, everything! | 太可怕了 一阵黑白一闪而过 抢走了吉普车和所有的东西! |
[34:23] | – That happened to our jeep, too! – What do we do? | – 我们的遭遇是一样的! – 我们该怎么办? |
[34:25] | How will we all survive? | 我们要如何生存下去? |
[34:27] | No food, no water, no shelter. What are we gonna do? | 没有食物 没有水 没有屋子 我们该怎么办? |
[34:33] | You can let nature get the best of you, | 你可以让大自然征服你 |
[34:36] | or you can get the best of nature. | 或者你征服大自然 |
[34:41] | Gather ’round, children. We’re New Yorkers, right? | 孩子们 围过来 我们是纽约人 对吧? |
[34:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:46] | We survive the concrete jungle! | 我们在钢筋水泥下生存着! |
[34:50] | When we need food, we hunt for a decent hot dog stand. | 我们需要食物时 就去找热狗摊 |
[34:53] | – Am I right? – She’s right. | – 我说的对吗? – 没错 |
[34:55] | When we need shelter, we build skyscrapers. | 我们需要房子时 就建造摩天大楼 |
[34:59] | – Exactly! – When we need water, we build a dam. | – 太对了! – 我们需要水时 就修大坝 |
[35:03] | Come on! We’re New Yorkers | 是啊! 我们是纽约人 |
[35:05] | If we can make it there, we can make it anywhere! | 我们在那里可以 我们在哪里都可以! |
[35:27] | I’m coming, King Julien! | 我来了 朱利安大王! |
[35:35] | Bad fishy! Bad fishy! | 死鱼! 臭鱼! |
[35:39] | No, shark, no! Sit! | 不 鲨鱼 不! |
[35:44] | Why am I laughing? | 我干嘛要笑啊? |
[35:50] | We have all the parts we need. but we’re slightly behind schedule. | 所有的零件都齐了 但我们还是比计划稍微迟了点 |
[35:54] | – How slightly? – Six to nine years. | – 迟多久? – 六到九年 |
[35:56] | – Sixfy-nine years? – No, six to nine years. | – 六十九年? – 不 六到九年 |
[36:00] | Private! What happened to our thumbs? | 小兵! 我们的猴呢? |
[36:02] | Haven’t seen them since yesterday. | 从昨天就没看到他们 |
[36:05] | Darn you! | 该死! |
[36:07] | Nobody goes AWOL on my watch. Private! You’re coming with me. | 有我在这谁都不能走 小兵! 你跟我来 |
[36:12] | Rico! You’re coming with me! | 里可! 你跟我来! |
[36:15] | – I’m tracking down to bring them for court martial. – That won’t be necessary! | – 跟踪他们 把他们带到军事法庭 – 没这个必要! |
[36:19] | We’ve recruited a few extra thumbs for you, Skipper. | 我们为你招募了更多的猴 机长 |
[36:29] | Well, floppy of monkeys entered. | 好吧 又有大量猴子加入 |
[36:31] | Oh, I doubt that. | 我表示怀疑啊 |
[36:40] | Enough lollygagging. Let’s get to work. | 别玩了 我们开始工作 |
[36:42] | We divided in three groups. Group Alpha you are charged in seeping of fabrication | 我们分成三组 A组负责运输材料 |
[36:46] | Group Bronson you handles assembly. Group George Peppard, craft services. | B组负责组装 C组负责后勤 |
[36:50] | Any questions? | 听明白了吗? |
[36:52] | Good! Let’s get to work. | 很好! 开工 |
[37:02] | I’d like to kiss you, monkey man. | 我真想亲亲你 猴子先生 |
[37:05] | All right, but you’re so darn ugly. | 好吧 但是你太丑了 |
[37:15] | All right, so little cubs cats, just remember, a great dance performance | 好吧 童子军们 记住 伟大的舞蹈 |
[37:19] | comes from the heart. | 是发自内心的 |
[37:20] | Straight from the heart. you’ll never go wrong. | 舞由心生 那样错不了 |
[37:25] | Sure, mister. | 明白 老大 |
[37:26] | Hey, Alakay, I just happened to walk by, I thought I’d wish you luck. | 嘿 阿拉基 我正好路过 祝你好运 |
[37:30] | – You’re not nervous,are you? – Nah, it’s my thing. You know, it’s kind of what I do. | – 你一点都不紧张 是吧? – 对啊 我就是干这个的 |
[37:33] | In my opinion, the key to this is choosing the right competitor. | 在我看来 最关键的是选对对手 |
[37:37] | You mean, this is like a dance battle sort of thing? | 你是说这像跳舞对决一样? |
[37:40] | – Like a dance-off? – Sure. | – 像斗舞一样? – 没错 |
[37:43] | Great. I love that. Freesfyle. Put your moves out. | 太好了 我喜欢 自由式 尽情展示 |
[37:45] | Who do you think would be a good match for me? You know, just to keep things interesting. | 你觉得谁和我实力相当? 为了让比赛有看头 |
[37:50] | Well, I wish I could help, | 我倒希望能帮上忙 |
[37:52] | but that’s strictly against our ancient tradition and although we hold secret. | 但这违反传统 我们都把这看得很神圣 |
[37:56] | But if it was me out there, I’d choose Teetsi. | 但如果是我的话 我会选提西 |
[38:00] | Teetsi. Okay. Sounds interesting. | 提西. 好的 听上去挺有趣的 |
[38:04] | Makunga, right? Thank you. | 你叫马昆加 对吧? 谢谢 |
[38:06] | Anything for Zuba’s boy. Go get him tight. | 一切为了祖巴的孩子 去搞定他 |
[38:08] | Shake it out. | 大显身手吧 |
[38:10] | A five, six, seven, eight. | 五六七八 |
[38:13] | Let’s go, let’s do this. | 来吧 开始吧 |
[38:33] | Let us begin the rite of passage ceremony. | 通过仪式正式开始 |
[38:36] | – Come on, baby! Make Mama proud! – Woman, I’m trying to take care… | – 来吧 孩子 让妈妈骄傲! – 老婆 让我先说完… |
[38:39] | On it, Mom! | 听到了 妈妈! |
[38:41] | Who will be the first participant? | 谁第一个来? |
[38:42] | Me! Oh! Me, me, me! Me! Me! Me! Me, me! Please, me? | 我! 我! 我! 让我来吧! |
[38:45] | How about you? The tall, handsome boy right here. | 你怎么样? 又高又帅的那个 |
[38:48] | Yeah. Choose your opponent. | 好的 选择你的对手 |
[38:50] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[38:53] | I guess I’ll pick | 我想我要选 |
[38:59] | Teetsi? | 提西? |
[39:02] | Teetsi? Why did he pick Teetsi? | 提西? 他为什么要选提西? |
[39:04] | That’s my boy! He’s got some gumption there! | 这才是我的儿子! 真有胆量! |
[39:09] | Somebody, wake him up! | 有没有人啊 把他叫醒! |
[39:24] | All right, so, Teetsi, come on. Let’s do this, huh? | 好的 提西 来吧 我们开始吧 嗯? |
[39:27] | Come on, teetsi fly. Let’s see your stuff. Bring it. | 来吧 提西 看看你有什么本事 亮出来吧 |
[39:32] | – Let’s dance! – Okay. | – 开始吧! – 好的 |
[39:34] | But it is only fair to warn you that I am a protege of | 不过以示公平我要提醒你 我可是 |
[39:37] | Fosse and Robbins! | 福斯和罗宾斯的得意门生! |
[39:40] | Not “dance” dance! Fight! | 不是跳舞! 是搏斗! |
[39:42] | Dance fight! You got it. | 斗舞! 懂了 |
[39:52] | – Is he dancing? – What’s he doing? | – 他是在跳舞吗? – 他在干嘛? |
[39:54] | I know that boy is not dancing. | 依我看他不在跳舞 |
[39:57] | This is even better than I thought. | 比我想象的还要好 |
[40:02] | Alakay, turn around! | 阿拉基 转身! |
[40:04] | No, Pap, it’s hop, shuffle. ball change, hip swish, turn around. | 不 爸爸 是单脚跳 曳步舞 换姿势 扭屁股 再转身 |
[40:18] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[40:21] | Alakay! Are you hurt? | 阿拉基! 你伤到了吗? |
[40:23] | Yeah, I am. | 伤了 |
[40:25] | Did l… Did I win? | 我… 我赢了吗? |
[40:27] | No, son. | 没有 儿子 |
[40:29] | How could, I mean, how could this happen? | 怎么会这样? |
[40:31] | You told us you were a king. A king does not get beat. | 你说你是个大王 大王是不会被打败的 |
[40:35] | I am a king. I’m the King of New York. | 我是个大王 我是纽约之王 |
[40:39] | It’s my stage name. I’m like a, you know, it’s for when I perform. | 这是我的艺名 我表演时用的 |
[40:43] | Perform? | 表演? |
[40:44] | Oh, no, this is horrible! Alakay has failed the test! | 不!太糟糕了 阿拉基没有通过测试! |
[40:50] | Who would have ever imagined that today Zuba would have to banish | 谁会想到今天祖巴将不得不赶走 |
[40:55] | his own son? | 自己的儿子? |
[40:57] | Zuba, no. | 祖巴 不要 |
[40:59] | Zuba, yes. | 祖巴 要 |
[41:01] | Sadly, the alpha lion must cast out all failures. | 可惜 狮王要驱除失败者 |
[41:17] | Then I’m no more the alpha lion. | 我不再是狮王了 |
[41:21] | Dad, what are you doing? | 爸爸 你在做什么? |
[41:23] | Dad, no! You can’t do this. | 爸爸 不! 你不能这样 |
[41:28] | Who could possibly take Zuba’s place? | 谁会接任祖巴的位置? |
[41:32] | Anyone? | 有谁? |
[41:33] | Someone? No one? | 谁? 没人吗? |
[41:36] | You, sir! | 你这家伙! |
[41:37] | I guess not. | 我想不行 |
[41:39] | Well, I… This is all very awkward. | 嗯 我… 虽然难以启齿 |
[41:42] | But I suppose I could carry this tremendous burden. | 但我想我可以勉强胜任 |
[41:47] | Teetsi! Get the hat. | 蒂希! 拿帽子来 |
[41:52] | As your new leader, I hereby banish Alakay! | 作为领袖 我在此宣布 驱逐阿拉基! |
[41:56] | He shall wearthis Hat of Shame, | 带着这顶耻辱之帽 |
[41:58] | and leave the watering hole, | 离开这片水源 |
[42:01] | for a thousand years,or life! | 永世不得再归来! |
[42:05] | Whichever comes last. | 无条件执行 |
[42:09] | Shoo, shoo! Get out of here! | 去 去! 离开这儿! |
[42:13] | You should have told us you weren’t a real king, son! | 你早该和我们说的 你不是一个真的狮子王! |
[42:17] | You nevertold me I’d have to fight anybody! | 可你也没说让我去打架啊! |
[42:19] | What did you expect? | 那你认为叫你干嘛? |
[42:21] | I don’t know! Maybe a little fatherly advice like, | 我不知道! 但你也许该给我点提示的 |
[42:23] | “Hey, son, it’s a fight!” | “嘿 儿子 这是场搏斗!” |
[42:26] | – You’re a lion! – But I never fought another lion! | – 你是头狮子! – 但我从没和别的狮子打过! |
[42:28] | No, I guess not. You dance! | 我想也是 你就会跳舞! |
[42:30] | And other stuff! | 而且还有! |
[42:31] | Your pal, Makunga, set me up back there! | 那个叫马昆加的 是他坑我! |
[42:35] | None of this would have happened… | 若我知道 就不会这样… |
[42:36] | lf you were a real lion. | 若你真是只狮子的话 |
[42:37] | – Zuba! – Yeah, I said it! | – 祖巴! – 没错 我就这么说了! |
[42:41] | A real lion. | 真正的狮子 |
[42:44] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[42:48] | Thanks a lot. | 真谢谢你 |
[43:00] | Saw. | 锯子 |
[43:02] | Suture. | 缝线 |
[43:06] | Swab. | 纱布 |
[43:07] | You’re in my light, Stephen. | 你挡着我了 斯蒂芬 |
[43:09] | You have a brown spot on your shoulder. | 你肩膀上有块褐斑 |
[43:12] | Yes, that’s very observant, Stephen. | 没错 你眼神不错 斯蒂芬 |
[43:14] | As you can see, I’m covered in brown spots. | 正如你看到的 我全身都是褐斑 |
[43:16] | Okay! That bone will be good as new in a few weeks. | 好了! 骨头会在几周之内恢复的 |
[43:20] | So I don’t have to pick out a dying hole? | 那我不用去跳死人坑啦? |
[43:22] | No, Teemo, you got your whole life ahead of you. | 不用 蒂莫 美好的人生在等着你呢 |
[43:25] | – Really? – Go out and grab it by the horns. | – 真哒? – 去好好享受生活吧 |
[43:27] | Thank you, Dr. Mankiewicz! | 谢谢你 米基维茨医生! |
[43:29] | Break a leg! Sweet kid. | 走好! 可爱的小家伙 |
[43:31] | This spot looks like Witch Doctor’s Disease. | 这褐斑就像巫医所患的疾病 |
[43:35] | Witch Doctor’s Disease? | 巫医的疾病? |
[43:37] | That’s the most ridiculous disease I’ve ever heard of. | 这是我听过最荒唐的疾病了 |
[43:40] | – Don’t ask. – Someone’s been naughty. | – 别问我为啥 – 某人的恶作剧 |
[43:45] | This won’t hurt a bit. | 放心 不疼的 |
[43:46] | Joe, our last witch doctor, had a spot just like that. | 我们以前的巫医 叫乔 也有同样的褐斑 |
[43:50] | – And? – Monday, Joe. Wednesday, no Joe. | – 然后呢? – 星期一还活蹦乱跳 到星期三就嗝屁了 |
[43:55] | Wednesday, no Joe? | 星期三就嗝屁了? |
[43:56] | I can breathe! Thanks, Doc! | 我能呼吸了! 谢谢了 医生! |
[43:59] | So this Witch Doctor’s Disease is a real thing? | 这个巫医病是真的了? |
[44:03] | You’ll find a cure. You’ve got at least 48 hours! | 你会找到解药的 你至少还有48小时呢! |
[44:07] | But I’ve never heard of it. | 但我从来没听过 |
[44:09] | I mean… I don’t have any penicillin. | 我意思是… 我没有带青霉素 |
[44:12] | I’ll need a CAT scan just to get started! | 我还要先去做个X扫描才行! |
[44:15] | Have a lion look you over. They’d be happy to. | 可以让狮子给你把把脉 他们很乐意的 |
[44:29] | Ta-da! | 哒哒! |
[44:30] | – He has talent. – Stupendous and tremendous. | – 他很有才哦 – 那是相当滴有才 |
[44:34] | Bet you’ve never seen that one! | 我打赌你们肯定没见识过! |
[44:37] | Knocked them dead in New York! | 我这招打遍纽约无敌手! |
[44:39] | – Hey, let’s all give it a try! – Let’s do it! | – 嘿 我们也试一下吧! – 来就来! |
[44:41] | Well, you can try all you want to, | 当然 你们也可以试试 |
[44:43] | but it takes years of practice. | 但要很多年的练习才能成功 |
[44:45] | You’ll never get a tight stream, | 你要想喷出水柱 |
[44:48] | until you build up your lip muscles to the pointwhere you can, | 就先得锻炼嘴唇 |
[44:51] | purse your lips like this. You got it? | 能让嘴撅成这种形状 懂了? |
[45:08] | Ta-da! | 哒哒! |
[45:13] | How did you… You guys got it right out of the box! | 你们… 你们真是即学即会啊! |
[45:16] | – If you can do it. – We can do it. | – 你能做到 – 我们也行 |
[45:18] | It’s in our blood! | 这是血统遗传! |
[45:20] | I always thought I was a bit unique. | 可我总想着我是与众不同的 |
[45:23] | We are unique! | 我们与众不同! |
[45:24] | We are like a force of nature! | 我们就是大自然的骑兵! |
[45:26] | – A million points of light! – And dark stripes! | – 就像天上无数的星星! – 还有黑白条纹! |
[45:29] | Exactly the same! | 完全一样! |
[45:32] | Exactly the same. | 完全一样 |
[45:36] | Looks impressive, Kowalski, but will it fly? | 很不错的设计 科瓦尔斯基 能起飞吗? |
[45:40] | Yes. If we fold it there, here and here. | 可以 若是这么折一下 再折一下 |
[45:46] | Nice. | 不错 |
[45:59] | Oh, man. My dad thinks I’m a total loser. | 老天 我的老爸认为我是一无是处的废物 |
[46:04] | I’ve ruined my parents’ lives. | 我害得他们颠沛流离了 |
[46:05] | That is definitely not crack-a-lackin’. | 这可不是闹着玩的 |
[46:07] | It is lackin’ in the crackin’, myfriend. | 确实不是好玩的 |
[46:10] | I’ve gotta fix this. | 我得挽回这一切 |
[46:12] | So… | 那么… |
[46:14] | There’s… there’s something I gotta tell you. | 我有点… 有点事想和大家说 |
[46:18] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[46:20] | Is this place great or what? | 这地方不错吧? |
[46:23] | I’d go with “or what.” | 我觉得很”错” |
[46:24] | Well, I’ll tell you what. | 我和你说吧 |
[46:25] | You’re not gonna believe it, but, | 你绝对不会相信的 |
[46:28] | I got a date with Moto Moto. | 但我和莫特莫特约会了 |
[46:31] | Who’s Moto Moto? | 莫特莫特是谁? |
[46:33] | Oh, he’s so big and handsome and big! | 他很结实 帅气 还是很结实! |
[46:37] | – Know what “Moto Moto” means? – Twins? | – 知道”莫特莫特”什么意思吗? – 双胞胎? |
[46:39] | It means, “Hot Hot.” | 意思是 “性感火辣” |
[46:42] | “Hot Hot”? | “性感火辣”? |
[46:43] | When did you start parlez-ing African? | 你什么时候懂非洲语了? |
[46:46] | It’s in my blood. | 天生就会 |
[46:47] | Don’t worry, you can flirt around with, | 没关系 等我死了你 |
[46:49] | Mr. Hot Pants after I’m gone. | 再和”热裤君”调情也不迟 |
[46:51] | What’s the deal, Melman? | 怎么了 梅尔曼? |
[46:52] | Why am I the parade and you’re the rain? | 为什么你总向我开火呢? |
[46:54] | Why are you driving your parade under my rain? | 为什么我每次开火你都挡在枪口上? |
[46:56] | Maybe I’ll parade in another part of town! | 那我下次说话还得注意你的枪口咯! |
[46:59] | Whoa, guys. | 喂 伙计们 |
[47:00] | Main Street’s mine! | 我想说谁就说谁! |
[47:02] | Well, you can have it! | 随你说去! |
[47:04] | And you can take your hotee-tot float, | 你可以随便去和那个莫特莫特 |
[47:06] | and Mr. Hotee Moto Moto… | 卿卿我我 我才不管… |
[47:08] | – What are you talking about? – What are we talking about? | – 你在说啥呢? – 我们在吵啥? |
[47:11] | Melman, just tell her. | 梅尔曼 和她说吧 |
[47:12] | What? What are you… | 什么? 你到底说… |
[47:14] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你说啥 |
[47:17] | I guess I’ll go, then. | 我想我该走了 |
[47:19] | Don’t bother. | 随便你 |
[47:20] | – Don’t get up on my account. – Melman! Gloria! | – 别把自己太当回事儿了 – 梅尔曼! 歌莉娅! |
[47:23] | I thought you guys were friends! | 我还以为你们是朋友呢! |
[47:25] | Come on, guys, Marty’s absoulutely right. | 对啊 伙计们 马蒂说得没错 |
[47:27] | – Marty? – Marty? | – 谁是马蒂? – 马蒂? |
[47:29] | Marty? | 你是马蒂? |
[47:31] | What the heck is going on? | 到底咋了? |
[47:33] | You’re not… Oh! He was… I thought he… | 你不是… 哦! 他是… 我还以为… |
[47:35] | You’re not him. He’s… Oh. | 原来你不是他 他才是他… 哦 |
[47:38] | You thought that guy was me? | 你认为这家伙是我? |
[47:42] | No. I mean, yes, you… Guys, come on. | 不 我意思是 对 你们… 天哪 |
[47:45] | You thought I was him? | 你认为我是他? |
[47:47] | You guys kind of do look a little… | 你们确实有点… |
[47:50] | You look a lot alike. Marty, you look a lot alike. | 你们确实像极了 马蒂 你们真是一个模子刻出来的 |
[47:52] | You laugh alike. Talk alike. | 笑声一样 说话也一样 |
[47:54] | He has the same speech pattern. | 就连说话节奏都一样 |
[47:56] | It’s a little weird, really. I mean, come on. Marty. | 虽然有点怪怪的 但 马蒂 |
[48:00] | So you’re saying there’s nothing unique about me. | 那你的意思是 我没有独特之处了 |
[48:03] | I’m just like any other zebra. | 我就像其他斑马一样 |
[48:05] | No. Of course you’re different! | 不 你当然是与众不同的! |
[48:07] | How? | 怎么不同? |
[48:10] | Okay, I can’t tell you apart. | 好吧 我是分不出你和别人差别 |
[48:13] | – Maybe you could wear a bell orsomething. – A bell? | – 你系上个铃铛或啥的 – 铃铛? |
[48:15] | Okay, not a bell. Bell’s a bad idea. | 好吧 那是我瞎说的 |
[48:18] | How about a T-shirt that says, “I’m with stupid”? | 要不要我穿个T恤 写着 “和傻瓜在一起” |
[48:21] | – I’m not stupid! – Not you, stupid! Him, stupid! | – 我不是傻瓜! – 不是说你 傻瓜! 他才是! |
[48:24] | You know, while you’ve been doing, | 你知道吗 当你在向你同伴 |
[48:26] | the prancing ponywith your new posse, | 搔首弄姿的时候 |
[48:27] | I’ve been having the worst day of my life. | 我过了这辈子最糟糕的一天 |
[48:32] | It’s always about you, isn’t it? | 你总是想着自己 对吗? |
[48:35] | My problems are just a little bit bigger than yours. | 我出的问题就是比你的要严重一点 |
[48:38] | I couldn’t tell you apart. So what? | 我只是不能分清谁是谁 那又如何? |
[48:42] | Yeah, fine. Run away, Marty! Run away! | 好的 行 走吧 ,马蒂! 都走吧! |
[48:45] | That’s what you do best! | 你就只会逃避! |
[48:46] | Just like back in New York! | 在纽约就是这样! |
[48:48] | I’m right here. But you can’t tell that, right? | 我在这儿 反正你也认不清 对吧? |
[48:54] | Your one-of-a-million friend hopes you enjoy, | 你的唯一的好朋友 |
[48:56] | your bigger-than-anyone-else’s problems alone! | 不想管你的个人问题! |
[49:00] | Good, leave! | 好啊 你走啊! |
[49:01] | I don’t need you to help me solve my problems! | 我才不需要你的帮助! |
[49:04] | You’re a dime a dozen! I can’t tell which one’s Marty! | 你一文不值! 我甚至分不清谁是马蒂! |
[49:07] | Which one’s Marty? Wait a minute. Oh, yeah, I don’t care! | 谁是马蒂? 等等 哦 没错 管他呢! |
[49:10] | Nice hat, you showoff! | 帽子不错 你个蠢货! |
[49:18] | Marty. | 喂 马蒂 |
[49:21] | Don’t go. | 别走啊 |
[49:22] | Giddy-up, giddy-up! | 加油 加油! |
[49:22] | Giddy-up, giddy-up! | 加油 加油! |
[49:27] | Look, Maurice! | 瞧 莫里斯! |
[49:29] | The perfect spot for my summer palace! | 这儿作为我的夏宫倒挺不错的! |
[49:31] | Please fill in all these holes, | 把洞全部填满 |
[49:33] | and relocate the riff-raff. | 然后开工 |
[49:35] | Who’d leave a perfectly good head lying around? | 这头饰是谁丢的? |
[49:39] | What a waste. | 真浪费 |
[49:40] | Tell me about it. I’m in my prime here. | 可不是么 我正值壮年 |
[49:43] | I’m terminal, you know? | 可是 就要死了 你懂吗? |
[49:46] | I probably only have another two days left to live. | 我可能只剩下几天可以活了 |
[49:51] | That’s a bummer, man. | 真是个懒鬼 |
[49:52] | If I, King Julien, that’s my name, | 若我 朱利安大王 我的名字 |
[49:55] | only had two day left to live. | 只剩下一两天可以活 |
[49:58] | I would do all the things | 我会去做一些 |
[50:00] | – I’ve ever dreamed of doing. – Like what? | – 我梦想中所做的事儿 – 比如呢? |
[50:02] | I’d love to become a professional whistler. | 我想做个吹哨高手 |
[50:05] | I’m pretfy amazing at it now, | 虽然我现在吹得也不错 |
[50:07] | but I want to get even better, | 但我想吹得更好 |
[50:10] | make my living out of it. | 尝试不同的人生 |
[50:20] | You know what else I would do? | 你知道我还想做什么? |
[50:21] | I would invade a neighboring country, | 我想要入侵邻国 |
[50:25] | and impose my own ideology, even if they didn’t want it! | 然后强迫他们服从于我的意志! |
[50:29] | Easy for you to say. You’re a king. | 对你来说不难 毕竟你是国王 |
[50:31] | Yes. And you are only just a sad little head. | 是啊 你只不过是一个悲剧的头饰而已 |
[50:36] | There must be something you wantto do before you die! | 但是即便是你 死前肯定也有想做的事! |
[50:39] | – There is this one thing. – What is it? Tell me. | – 确实有件事放不下 – 什么? 告诉我嘛 |
[50:44] | – No, I couldn’t. – What is it? | – 不 我不能说 – 到底是神马? |
[50:47] | I never told Gloria how I feel about her. | 我从未对歌莉娅说过 |
[50:50] | What is it? Please tell me! | 是什么? 告诉我! |
[50:52] | I never had the guts to tell Gloria how I feel about her. | 我从未鼓起勇气向歌莉娅表白过 |
[50:55] | How I’ve always felt about her. | 我是如何喜欢她 |
[50:57] | Fine. Don’t tell me! | 好吧 不说就不说! |
[51:00] | Is it a woman? You didn’t tell me it’s a woman. | 是个女生吗? 你没说是个女生 |
[51:04] | What are you afraid of? You’re a dead man anyway. | 你还害怕什么? 你都快是一个死人了 |
[51:08] | Yeah. Yeah. You’re right. | 是啊 没错 |
[51:12] | You’ve gotto march right up to this woman. | 你得勇敢地向这位女生走去 |
[51:16] | Look her right in the eye. Lean forward. | 然后直直的盯着他的眼睛 探身过去 |
[51:20] | Just a little, or almost all the way. | 一点点 或者完全俯身过去 |
[51:22] | Then you let her lean forward a little until you’re | 然后靠近 再靠近 |
[51:26] | just lips’ distance away from each other. | 直到你们双目相对 |
[51:30] | Then you tell her how much you hate her. | 然后告诉她 我恨你 |
[51:34] | Actually, it’s more like love her. | 事实上 我是喜欢她 |
[51:38] | Oh, you sly dog! Woof, woof! | 哦 你这个滑头! 哦! |
[51:41] | You’re a real player. Now listen to me. | 你真是个好手 好吧 听我说 |
[51:45] | You got to rise up. You hearing me? | 你得奋起直追 听到吗? |
[51:48] | – He didn’t hear you. – I can’t hear you! | – 估计没听到 – 我听不见! |
[51:51] | – You got to rise up! – Rising up! | – 你得重新站起来! – 起来! |
[51:53] | – Get out of the hole! – I’m rising out of the ground! | – 对 爬出死人坑! – 我正在起来! |
[51:56] | – He’s rising, Maurice. – I’m rising, Maurice! | – 他起来了 莫里斯 – 我起来了 莫里斯! |
[51:58] | – Rising! – You go right up to this woman! | – 起来! – 你得去奋起直追那位女士! |
[52:02] | Do you feel it? | 感觉到了吗? |
[52:03] | – Go up to her face! – Tell the truth! | – 到她的面前! – 向她表白! |
[52:06] | Then you say, “Baby, I dig you!” | 你会说 “宝贝 我稀饭你!” |
[52:11] | Yeah! I’m going to do it! I’m going to do it! | 是啊! 我要去表白了! 我要表白了! |
[52:15] | I love that happy little head. | 我喜欢那个小脑袋 |
[52:18] | # She love # | # 她喜欢 # |
[52:19] | # Moto Moto # | # 性感的莫特 # |
[52:22] | # She love # | # 她喜欢 # |
[52:24] | # Moto Moto # | # 性感的莫特 # |
[52:25] | # She loves me She loves my eyes # | # 她喜欢我 我的眼睛 # |
[52:29] | # She loves me She loves my thighs # | # 她喜欢我 我的大腿 # |
[52:33] | # She loves my roundness # | # 喜欢我的浑圆结实 # |
[52:35] | # She love that I’m chunky # | # 她爱我的淳朴厚实 # |
[52:37] | # She love that I’m plumpy # | # 她爱我的肌肉丰满 # |
[52:39] | # She love my heftiness # | # 她爱我的四肢发达 # |
[52:41] | # She love my zestiness # | # 她爱我的激情似火 # |
[52:43] | # She love me restlessly # | # 她爱我的活力四射 # |
[52:45] | # She love me forever # | # 她会爱到水枯石烂 # |
[52:48] | # She love me # | # 她爱我 # |
[52:49] | # Cause she love me # | # 因为她爱我 # |
[52:51] | Moto Moto, | 嘿 莫特莫特 |
[52:53] | before things get too serious, well. | 在谈婚论嫁之前 |
[52:57] | I was wondering, if I were to, for example, stay here. | 我在想 比如若我选择留下来的话 |
[53:01] | I’d like to ask you… | 我想要问你… |
[53:02] | Let your candied lips be the, | 用你那甜蜜的嘴唇 |
[53:03] | messengers to my ear canal. | 来向我耳朵”传话”吧 |
[53:07] | Well, I don’t know. I have so many questions. | 我不清楚 我有好多的疑惑 |
[53:09] | I promise the answer will always be yes, | 我会事事如你所愿 |
[53:13] | unless no is required. | 除非你不想让我去做 |
[53:16] | So what is it about me that you find so interesting? | 那我问你 我是什么地方比较吸引你? |
[53:21] | You’re the most plumpenest girl I’ve ever met. | 你是这儿最胖最壮的女孩儿了 |
[53:24] | Okay. Other than that. | 好吧 还有别的吗 |
[53:26] | Let’s see. | 看看 |
[53:27] | Yeah, well, you know, you chunky. | 而且你很丰满 |
[53:31] | Right. | 好吧 |
[53:35] | My gosh, girl, you huge. | 我的老天 你真是壮实 |
[53:37] | You said that. | 一连说了三遍了 |
[53:40] | Yeah, that’s right. | 呃 没错 |
[53:41] | We don’t have to talk no more. | 我们不必拘于言谈 |
[53:44] | Gloria! | 歌莉娅! |
[53:46] | Gloria. | 歌莉娅. |
[53:47] | Melman. | 梅尔曼 |
[53:51] | Melman, I want you to meet Moto Moto. | 梅尔曼 这位是莫特莫特 |
[53:55] | Moto Moto. Yeah, nice to meet you. | 莫特莫特 见到你真好 |
[54:00] | – I guess I… – It’s okay, Melman. | – 我想我该… – 没事 梅尔曼 |
[54:04] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[54:05] | Oh. Yeah, right, that. That’s why I… Good. | 哦 对 没错 我来这儿就是… 好了 |
[54:11] | Okay. Well, that’s it, then. | 好吧 那我没事了 |
[54:14] | Good. We’re kind of busy here, man. | 好吧 我们正忙着呢 |
[54:17] | No. No, that’s not it. | 不 不 我还有事儿 |
[54:21] | Listen, Mototo, you better treat this lady like a queen. | 听着 你这个毛头头 你最好把她当掌中宝一样捧着 |
[54:24] | Because you, myfriend, | 因为你 我的朋友 |
[54:26] | you found yourself the perfect woman. | 你挑了世上最好的姑娘 |
[54:28] | If I was everso lucky to find the perfect woman. | 若我能拥有这么好的姑娘 |
[54:30] | I’d give her flowers every day. | 我会每天为她献花 |
[54:32] | And not just any flowers. Okay? | 还有 别光送一种花 好吗? |
[54:34] | Her favorites are orchids. White. | 她喜欢兰花 白色的那种 |
[54:37] | And breakfast in bed. | 她早餐喜欢在床上吃 |
[54:38] | Six loaves of wheat toast, butter on both sides. | 六片烤全麦面包 双面黄油 |
[54:41] | No crust, the way she likes it. | 不要焦边 她不喜欢 |
[54:43] | I’d be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend. | 我真想成为她最坚实的依靠 和她最好的朋友 |
[54:46] | I’d spend every day thinking of how to make her laugh. | 真想我每天连做梦都在想如何逗她开心 |
[54:50] | She has the most amazing laugh. | 她笑起来可真是迷人 |
[54:57] | That’s what I would do if I were you. | 哦 不 我说这是你该做的 |
[55:00] | But I’m not, so you do it. | 我不行了 所以你得好好爱她 |
[55:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[55:07] | What? | 做啥? |
[55:08] | That was beautiful. | 真是痴心一片 |
[55:12] | Anyways, where were we? | 好吧 我们说到哪儿了? |
[55:15] | I’m “huge”? | 我很”厚实”? |
[55:19] | Surprised to see me, Makunga? | 看到我很惊讶吗 马昆加? |
[55:20] | Well, I’m here to setthings straight, like a real lion! | 我是来摆平一切的 像只真正的狮子! |
[55:24] | Is this real enough for you? | 这一拳够真实的吧? |
[55:25] | How aboutthis? This is for setting me up! | 这一拳? 这拳是为你欺骗我的! |
[55:28] | This is for stealing my dad’s job! | 这拳是为了抢我爸的王位! |
[55:30] | This is for humiliating my family! | 这拳是为了羞辱我的家人! |
[55:32] | And making me look like a fool! | 让我看起来像个傻瓜一样! |
[55:52] | Had enough? Sure, fly away! | 够了没? 好吧 这么快走跑了! |
[55:55] | Coward. | 懦夫 |
[56:07] | The water. It’s gone. | 水源 没有了 |
[56:09] | It’s never gone dry before. | 以前从来没有干涸过 |
[56:12] | We’ll need a lot more dying holes. | 我们要挖更多的死人坑了 |
[56:13] | How could this happen? | 怎么会这样? |
[56:15] | Out of my way! What is going on here? | 别挡道! 这儿怎么了? |
[56:18] | The watering hole is dry! | 水源干涸了! |
[56:19] | There’s barely water for one of us! | 水只够一个人喝的了! |
[56:21] | – Good observation, Shirley. – I’m Bobby. | – 眼力不错 雪莉 – 我是鲍比 |
[56:23] | Makunga, what do we do? | 马昆加 我们怎么办? |
[56:25] | Quiet! | 安静! |
[56:27] | Listen up! I’m afraid there is only one, | 听着! 在这种形势下 我们只有 |
[56:29] | solution to this horrible crisis, | 一个解决的方法 |
[56:33] | we’ll all have to fight for it. | 那就是依靠武力抢夺了 |
[56:34] | – We can’t fight for it – That’s crazy. | – 我们不会打架 – 真是疯狂 |
[56:38] | That’s not fair. You’d win! | 不公平 就你会赢! |
[56:40] | Exactly, Shirley. | 是的 雪莉 |
[56:42] | I’m Bob… | 我是鲍… |
[56:43] | Sorry, folks, but life isn’t fair. | 抱歉 这世界本来就不存在公平 |
[56:46] | I’m in charge now, | 我现在是老大 |
[56:47] | thanks to Alakay, the dancing lion. | 这还要多谢阿拉基 那只跳舞狮 |
[56:50] | Please, Makunga, | 求求你 马昆加 |
[56:52] | this is the only water on the reserve. | 这是我们唯一的水源了 |
[56:54] | If you’re thirsfy, | 若你渴了 |
[56:55] | you’ll have to look for water off the reserve. | 你可以离开自然保护区啊 |
[56:58] | – Off the reserve? – It’s too dangerous! | – 离开自然保护区? – 这太危险了! |
[57:00] | Hunters would shoot us! | 猎人会猎杀我们的! |
[57:02] | No one leaves the reserve and survives! | 没人离开过保护区还能存活的! |
[57:04] | I left the reserve! | 我离开过! |
[57:06] | And survived. | 而且我还活着 |
[57:09] | I can do something about this. | 我想我能解决水源问题 |
[57:11] | Looks like a clogged pipe, | 应该是水管堵住了 |
[57:13] | like we get in New York. I’ll travel upriver… | 就像在纽约时的那样 我想去上游看… |
[57:16] | – Upriver? – Off the reserve? | – 上游? – 离开保护区? |
[57:18] | You? | 你? |
[57:20] | Yeah. I’ll unclog the pipe and bring back your water. | 对 我去打通堵塞还你们水源 |
[57:23] | Great! I’d help you pack, but by the looks of that hat, I see you’re all set! | 太棒了! 我帮你收拾行李 不过为了方便起见 就这样吧 |
[57:29] | Fine. Go ahead, laugh. Laugh your mane off. I’ll prove you wrong. | 好的 继续 笑吧 把鬃毛都消掉 我证明给你们看你们是错的 |
[57:35] | Maybe you should try a little rain dance. | 也许你们可以试试求雨舞蹈 |
[57:43] | Zuba would know what to do. | 祖巴会有办法的 |
[57:45] | – Where’s Zuba? – You don’t care about us. | – 祖巴去哪了? – 你都不管我们 |
[57:47] | Zuba should be in charge, not you. | 应该让祖巴当头 不是你 |
[57:54] | All right, fine! | 行了 好吧! |
[57:55] | As an added measure, I will consult with Zuba! | 作为补救措施 我会向祖巴咨询的! |
[58:05] | Marty? | 马蒂? |
[58:16] | Hey! Marty! | 嘿! 马蒂! |
[58:23] | Marty? | 马蒂! |
[58:27] | Marty. | 马蒂 |
[58:29] | Where’d you get the fruify hat? | 你这个鲜嫩多汁的帽子哪里买的? |
[58:30] | Excuse me! Excuse me! | 抱歉! 抱歉! |
[58:33] | Hi. Is Marty in there? | 嗨 马蒂在这吗? |
[58:36] | Anyone seen Marty? | 有人见到马蒂吗? |
[58:41] | Which one of us is Marty? | 我们哪个是马蒂? |
[58:43] | All right. Well, if you see him, | 好吧 哦 如果你们见到他 |
[58:46] | tell him his friend Alex came to say goodbye. | 跟他说他的朋友亚历克斯来道别了 |
[58:49] | Goodbye? Don’t go. Where are you going? | 道别? 别走啊 你要去哪? |
[58:51] | – Can we come? – No. I have to do this alone. | – 我们能一起去吗? – 不行 我只能自己去 |
[58:55] | You can’t leave the reserve! | 你不能离开保护区! |
[59:09] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[59:10] | – They’ll get your hat. – Hunters are everywhere! | – 他们会抢走你的帽子的 – 到处都是猎人! |
[59:13] | Could you leave the hat? | 你能把帽子留下吗? |
[59:15] | Marty! I kown you’re in there. | 马蒂! 我知道你在这 |
[59:18] | Before I go, I got something I want to say. | 在我走之前 有话要说 |
[59:22] | You’ve been a great friend. | 你一直是个很好的朋友 |
[59:24] | You’ve helped me so often to see the bright side of my problems, | 我遇到麻烦的时候你总帮我看到积极的一面 |
[59:28] | that I never think of you having any. | 但我却从来没关注过你遇到的麻烦 |
[59:31] | I wasn’t there for you when you needed me. | 你需要我的时候我却不在那里 |
[59:34] | Just like back at the zoo. | 就像以前在动物园一样 |
[59:37] | What kind of friend does that make me? A pretty lousy friend, I guess. | 我算是什么朋友啊? 有我这种朋友实在够糟 |
[59:42] | I just want you to know that I… | 我只是想让你知道 我… |
[59:44] | You’re one in a million. | 你真的是百里挑一的好朋友 |
[59:47] | This is touching. | 真感人 |
[59:48] | It is touching. | 真感人 |
[59:50] | So could you turn around so I can tell you to your face? | 请转过来咱们面对面谈谈好不? |
[59:55] | That’s right. Gotcha! | 没错 找到你了! |
[59:57] | I see you in there! Yeah, you. | 我看到你了! 就是你 |
[1:00:00] | You, right there. | 就你 那边那个 |
[1:00:01] | Twelfth row,two hundred and third from the left. | 第十二行 左数第两百零三个 |
[1:00:06] | That’s you, Marty. | 就是你 马蒂 |
[1:00:08] | I know it’s you. | 我知道就是你 |
[1:00:11] | Know what makes you special? | 知道我怎么看出来的吗? |
[1:00:14] | These guys are white with black stripes. You’re black with white stripes. | 他们都是白底黑花的 你是黑底花的 |
[1:00:18] | You’re a dreamer, Marty. | 你有梦想 马蒂 |
[1:00:20] | Always have been. You have great taste in music, | 一直都有 你对音乐很有品味 |
[1:00:25] | and horrible taste in friends. | 挑朋友可真不怎么地 |
[1:00:27] | Well, not Melman and Gloria, but me. | 那个 不是说梅尔曼和歌莉娅 是说我 |
[1:00:33] | Okay, I’m in. | 好 我加入 |
[1:00:34] | Marty. you can’t come with me. | 马蒂 你不能跟我去 |
[1:00:36] | You don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[1:00:43] | – People are out there! – You’re crazy! Come back! | – 外面有人类! – 你们疯了吗! 快回来! |
[1:00:46] | The people will get you! | 人类会抓住你们的! |
[1:00:48] | Don’t lose the hat! | 帽子别弄丢啦! |
[1:00:50] | Bye, hat! | 永别了 帽子! |
[1:00:56] | Any water? | 有水没? |
[1:00:58] | No, just more diamonds and gold. | 没 还是宝石和黄金 |
[1:01:06] | Don’t give up hope. | 别放弃 还有希望 |
[1:01:07] | Listen up! I will help you! | 听着! 我来帮你们! |
[1:01:10] | There’s only one way to get your precious water. | 你们想搞到水 只有一个办法 |
[1:01:14] | I, your beloved King Julien, | 我 朱利安大王 |
[1:01:17] | must simply make a small sacrifice to my good friends, the water gods, | 这需要我向老朋友水神祭献点东西 |
[1:01:22] | in the volcano! | 在火山口那里! |
[1:01:29] | What does that do? | 有什么用? |
[1:01:30] | What does that do? Excellent question. | 有什么用? 好问题! |
[1:01:33] | My sacrifice goes in the volcano. | 祭品投入火山口 |
[1:01:36] | The friendly gods eat up my sacrifice. | 善良的大神们吃了祭品 |
[1:01:40] | ” Thank you for the sacrifice”. | ” 感谢你的祭品” |
[1:01:43] | ” Here, have another.” ” No, I’ve had enough.” | ” 来 再来一个吧” “不 饱了饱了” |
[1:01:46] | ” I’ll be insulted unless you have another.” | ” 再来一个 怎么 看不起我吗” |
[1:01:48] | ” I don’t want another sacrifice!” | ” 真的不需要祭品了!” |
[1:01:50] | ” Look at you! You’re skinny!” “No! I’ve had enough!” | ” 瞧你 都瘦成什么样了!” ” 不要! 真的饱了!” |
[1:01:56] | The gods eatthe sacrifice. They are grateful. | 大神们吃掉祭品以后心生感激 |
[1:01:59] | They give me some water, and then I give it to you. | 就会给我些水 我再拿来送给你们 |
[1:02:04] | What? | 什么? |
[1:02:05] | Does it work? | 你确定那有用? |
[1:02:06] | No! I mean, yes. | 难说! 我是说 当然 |
[1:02:10] | Well, Maurice? | 不信问莫里斯? |
[1:02:11] | Ah, it’s 50-50. | 嗯 一半一半吧 |
[1:02:15] | We’ll do it! | 那就这么办! |
[1:02:17] | Excellent! | 非常好! |
[1:02:19] | Now all I need is someone who would like to go into the volcano, | 现在问题就是谁愿意去跳入火山口 |
[1:02:23] | and get eaten by gods. | 让大神们吃掉呢 |
[1:02:26] | Any hands! Hands, anybody! | 有自愿的吗? 举手 有吗! |
[1:02:28] | I need someone, perhaps who has never found love. | 来个谁 最好是爱情的失意者 |
[1:02:33] | Who could look death straight in the eyeball. A real, genuine hero. | 敢于直面死神双眸的真正的勇士 |
[1:02:37] | – I’ll do it. – Melman? | – 我愿意 – 梅尔曼? |
[1:02:49] | Hurry up! Before we all come to our senses! | 赶紧的! 趁大家还没恢复理智! |
[1:02:54] | Melman, what is wrong with you? | 梅尔曼 你这是干嘛啊? |
[1:02:56] | I’m dying anyway. If there’s a chance it’ll get you water, it’s worth it. | 我反正要死的 要是真能给你们带来水 也算值了 |
[1:03:01] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗? |
[1:03:03] | I want you to know, back at the zoo, | 我想让你知道 在动物园的时候 |
[1:03:05] | it was never the doctors or prescriptions that kept me going. | 并不是医生和处方让我活了那么久 |
[1:03:09] | It was always you. | 其实一直是因为你 |
[1:03:11] | Seeing you every day. | 因为每天可以看到你 |
[1:03:14] | That’s what kept me going. | 才让我活了下来 |
[1:03:20] | Melman! Wait! | 梅尔曼! 等等! |
[1:03:22] | Melman! Melman! Melman! | 梅尔曼! 梅尔曼! 梅尔曼! |
[1:03:30] | You going to mope like this all day? | 你想整天都这么闷着吗? |
[1:03:33] | Don’t “hmph” me. | 别朝我哼哼 |
[1:03:35] | Listen, Zuba. A miracle happened. | 听着 祖巴 奇迹已经发生了 |
[1:03:39] | Our son came back to us. How come that is not good enough for you? | 儿子又回到了我们身边 对此你觉得还不满意? |
[1:03:44] | What are you saying, woman? | 你说什么呢 老婆? |
[1:03:47] | We lost him once, Zuba. Let’s not lose him again. | 我们曾失去了他 祖巴 别再一次失去他 |
[1:04:01] | Zuba! | 祖巴! |
[1:04:03] | – Zuba! – Get out of here! | – 祖巴! – 从这里滚出去! |
[1:04:05] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛? |
[1:04:06] | It’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[1:04:09] | The watering hole is dried up. | 水源干涸了 |
[1:04:10] | Dried up? That’s impossible! | 干了? 怎么可能! |
[1:04:13] | There’s nothing left! | 真的 一滴水都没了! |
[1:04:15] | You’re alpha lion, Makunga. What are you gonna do about it? | 你是狮王 马昆加 你想怎么处理? |
[1:04:19] | Your son, Alakay, he said he could fix it. He’s gone upriver. | 你儿子 阿拉基 他说他能解决 他去了上游 |
[1:04:23] | – Off the reserve? – No! | – 离开了保护区? – 哦不! |
[1:04:25] | I tried to stop him. I told him it was suicide. | 我试图阻止 我告诉他那相当于自杀 |
[1:04:28] | He was determined to prove himself to you. | 但他决意要证明自己 向你 |
[1:04:31] | You stay here, in case he comes back! | 你留在这 他也许会回来! |
[1:04:37] | Hurry, Zuba! | 要快 祖巴! |
[1:04:42] | I’m so parched. | 嗓子太干 |
[1:04:49] | Is this place starting to freak you out? | 这地方有什么好怕的? |
[1:04:52] | We’ll slip in, find the problem. Hunters will never know we were here. | 我们摸进去 找到问题在哪 猎人不会发现我们的 |
[1:04:57] | Why are we doing this? | 为啥是我们来做? |
[1:04:59] | Maybe my dad will think I’m… | 这样我才能向我父亲… |
[1:05:03] | I want to show him I’m a real lion. | 我要向他证明我是真正的狮子 |
[1:05:05] | As opposed to a chocolate lion. | 证明你不是巧克力做的 |
[1:05:08] | I know this may sound hard to believe, but apparently, lions don’t dance. | 我知道这很难理解 但是似乎 狮子并不跳舞 |
[1:05:14] | What? | 啥? |
[1:05:16] | As far as my dad is concerned. | 至少我爸这么认为 |
[1:05:18] | As far as people are concerned, you’re a hit. | 可是人们都觉得你跳得很好啊 |
[1:05:21] | In New York. This is Africa. Much tougher crowd. | 那是在纽约 这里是非洲 情况不一样 |
[1:05:24] | Marty, this is it! | 马蒂 找到了! |
[1:05:27] | This is the clog! Come on. | 这是个水坝! 过来 |
[1:05:37] | Well, there’s the water. | 瞧 水都在这呢 |
[1:05:41] | Stay down. Look at that. | 小心点 瞧那里 |
[1:05:43] | Knit one, purl two. | 一针正 两针反 |
[1:05:46] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[1:05:47] | – Is this right? – Very good. | – 这样对吗? – 很好 |
[1:05:49] | Nana, slow down. | 婆婆 慢点 |
[1:05:51] | You’re a little tangled, aren’tyou? | 织乱啦 是吗? |
[1:05:54] | No, don’t pull. I’ll do it. | 不 别拽 让我来 |
[1:05:57] | We need dynamite. Got any? | 我们需要炸药 有吗? |
[1:05:59] | Oh, snap! I just used my last stick this morning! | 说什么呢! 我手头连个牙签都没有! |
[1:06:05] | – Savages! – Evasive maneuvers! | – 暴徒! – 躲闪舞步! |
[1:06:07] | – Serpentine, serpentine! – Squiggly squid maneuver! | – 蛇行 蛇形舞步! – 章鱼舞步! |
[1:06:09] | Zag, zig-zag, zig ziggy zag! | 锯齿 锯齿舞步! |
[1:06:13] | No, no! Squiggly squid! | 不 不! 章鱼舞步! |
[1:06:15] | Etch A Sketch! | 大跳 大跳! |
[1:06:16] | That’s too complex! Octopus, octopus! | 太复杂了! 章鱼步 章鱼步! |
[1:06:22] | – Run, Marty! – I can’t leave you here! | – 快跑 马蒂! – 我不能丢下你! |
[1:06:26] | Go get help! Squiggly squid maneuver! Go! Go! Squiggly squid! | 去求救! 用章鱼步! 快! 章鱼步! |
[1:06:29] | Etch A Sketch! Etch A Sketch! | 大跳! 大跳! |
[1:06:34] | # Save us. We love you # | # 拯救我们 我们爱你 # |
[1:06:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:06:39] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[1:06:48] | # Save us. Melman # | # 拯救我们 梅尔曼 # |
[1:06:50] | # We love you. Melman # | # 我们爱你 梅尔曼 # |
[1:06:52] | # Save us # | # 拯救我们 # |
[1:06:53] | Okay, here we go. Okay, okay. | 好的 就来了 好了 好了 |
[1:06:56] | # Melman. We love you # | # 梅尔曼 我们爱你 # |
[1:06:57] | # Melman. Save us # | # 梅尔曼 拯救我们 # |
[1:06:59] | Here we go! Here we go! | 来了! 就要来了! |
[1:07:03] | – What’s all the hoopla about? – Joe? | – 这是庆祝啥呢? – 乔? |
[1:07:05] | Joe the Witch Doctor? We thought you were dead! | 巫医乔? 你不是死了吗! |
[1:07:08] | So did I. Then I realized I’m covered in brown spots. | 我也以为我死定了 可是褐斑病没要我的命 |
[1:07:12] | So, Melman’s not dying! | 所以 梅尔曼不会死! |
[1:07:15] | – Melman’s not dying! – Oh, no! | – 梅尔曼不会死! – 天呐 不! |
[1:07:18] | Melman! | 梅尔曼! |
[1:07:19] | Move! | 闪开! |
[1:07:21] | Don’t do this! Julien, stop this! This is crazy! | 别这么做! 朱利安 停下来! 太疯狂了! |
[1:07:24] | Oh, suddenly throwing a gira into a volcano to make water is crazy! | 怎么 扔只长颈鹿到火山里去求大神赐水怎么又疯狂了! |
[1:07:29] | Yes! | 就是疯狂! |
[1:07:33] | – Please, Melman! Stop! – Gloria? | – 求你了 梅尔曼! 别! – 歌莉娅? |
[1:07:37] | – You can’t do this! – Why not? | – 别这么做! – 为什么? |
[1:07:40] | Because… | 因为… |
[1:08:00] | You can’t do this, Melman. | 别这么做 梅尔曼 |
[1:08:02] | First, that hurts. | 首先 这很疼 |
[1:08:04] | Second, I’ve only got 18 hours to live, anyway. | 其次 我反正只剩下十八小时的命了 |
[1:08:07] | Melman, I gotta know, | 梅尔曼 告诉我 |
[1:08:11] | did you mean those things you said about me? | 你说的关于我的事是真心话吗? |
[1:08:14] | Of course I did. | 当然是了 |
[1:08:16] | – That’s crazy. – It is? | – 我好傻 – 什么意思? |
[1:08:21] | It’s crazy to think I had to go halfway around the world | 众里寻他千百度 |
[1:08:26] | to find out the perfect guy for me | 蓦然回首 |
[1:08:29] | lived right next door. | 那人却在灯火阑珊处 |
[1:08:31] | Then it’s you and me, neighbor. | 没错就是我 就住你隔壁 |
[1:08:34] | You and me for the next 18 hours. | 咱俩还能共度十八个小时 |
[1:08:37] | I’ll take what ever you got. | 你愿意怎么说都行 |
[1:08:43] | – Maurice, what happened? – I believe the fat lady has sung. | – 莫里斯 什么情况? – 看起来胖姑娘高兴得要死了 |
[1:08:47] | – What’s going on here? – Marty! | – 你们干嘛呢? – 马蒂! |
[1:08:49] | Alex is in big trouble! We gotto get upriver fast! | 阿历克斯麻烦大了! 我们得赶快去上游救他! |
[1:08:53] | – What about the plane? – Perfect! Come on! | – 坐飞机去怎么样? – 很好! 快走! |
[1:08:59] | The plane won’t be fixed until the suits meet our demands. | 不满足我们的要求就罢工 |
[1:09:03] | Now, about maternity leave. | 来 谈谈产假的事 |
[1:09:04] | Maternity leave? You’re all males. | 产假? 你们是雄性啊 |
[1:09:08] | We need that plane for a rescue mission. | 我们需要飞机进行一次营救任务 |
[1:09:10] | There’s nothing I can do until we bust up this union. | 不解决眼下工会的问题我们什么也干不了 |
[1:09:13] | I’ll bust up all of you if you don’t get this plane going. | 再不搞定那飞机我就把你们全解决了 |
[1:09:17] | Can’t you see these commies have my hands tied? No maternity leave. | 看不出来吗工会罢工我有什么办法? 别妄想产假了 |
[1:09:24] | Maybe a certain someone wouldn’t want these blowing around on the savanna. | 也许有人不想让这些在非洲大陆上流传吧 |
[1:09:38] | All right. You get your maternity leave. | 好吧 允许休产假 |
[1:09:42] | Finally. | 搞定 |
[1:09:48] | Where we headed? What’s going on? Where are we going? | 上哪? 要干嘛? 你们想干嘛? |
[1:09:51] | Oh, no! Please! Don’t put me there! No! | 不! 别! 别把我放那上面! 不! |
[1:09:56] | This is wrong. | 这可不行 |
[1:09:57] | You see? You are survivors. | 瞧见没? 我们能行 |
[1:10:01] | Now, how about a nice lion casserole? | 现在 来顿狮子大餐吧? |
[1:10:05] | You can’t eat a lion. | 不能吃狮子 |
[1:10:07] | Don’t worry, it tastes like chicken. | 没事的 味道跟鸡肉一样 |
[1:10:09] | No, no, no. Don’t listen to her. | 不 不 不 别听她的 |
[1:10:12] | She’s out of her mind, people! | 她疯了 各位! |
[1:10:15] | I’m from New York City too! | 我也从纽约来的! |
[1:10:18] | It’s me, Alex the Lion! From Central Park! | 是我 狮子阿历克斯! 中央公园的! |
[1:10:28] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[1:10:30] | What were you thinking, son? You got no business being out here! | 你怎么想的 小子? 你跑到这里来干嘛! |
[1:10:36] | Stay behind me. | 站我身后 |
[1:10:38] | They’re New Yorkers. They’re just rude and frightened people. | 他们是纽约人 他们只是被蛮荒吓坏了而已 |
[1:10:41] | Stay back! | 站我后面! |
[1:10:43] | You’d let your dinner get away? | 嘴边狮子能让他飞走吗? |
[1:10:51] | – What are you doing? – The only thing I know how to do. | – 你这是干嘛? – 我只会这个 |
[1:10:59] | What the heck? | 哎哟 不错哦? |
[1:11:05] | Hey, I know those moves. | 嘿 我见过这些动作 |
[1:11:08] | Alex? | 阿历克斯? |
[1:11:12] | – It’s Alex the Lion! – From Central Park! | – 这是狮子阿历克斯! – 中央公园那只! |
[1:11:15] | It is Alex! | 是阿历克斯! |
[1:11:16] | Only one lion can move like that! | 只有他才会这种动作! |
[1:11:25] | He’s beautiful. | 他真棒 |
[1:11:26] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[1:11:34] | How does he do that? | 怎么做到的? |
[1:11:49] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛? |
[1:11:50] | I’m dancing with my son! I think. | 跟我儿子一起跳舞! 怎么了 |
[1:11:53] | Don’t think, Dad. Feel! | 别用想的 老爸 要感觉! |
[1:11:56] | Butterfly! | 蝴蝶! |
[1:12:00] | I’m feeling it! I’m feeling it! | 有感觉! 有感觉了! |
[1:12:14] | Roar! | 哇呜! |
[1:12:25] | That was beautiful. Now let’s eat! | 真不赖 开吃吧! |
[1:12:29] | Dad, look out! | 老爸 小心! |
[1:12:33] | What the… | 这是… |
[1:12:34] | Alex! Get in! | 阿历克斯! 进去! |
[1:12:36] | She’s got a gun! Get out while we can! | 她有枪! 尽快离开这! |
[1:12:40] | – What? – She’s got a gun! | – 啥? – 她有枪! |
[1:12:42] | Get out while we can! Pass it on! | 尽快离开这里! 传上去! |
[1:12:48] | He said let’s have some fun and take out the dam. Basset hound. | 他说 爽一把 搞掉大坝 完毕 |
[1:12:52] | Skipper! Alex wants to take out the dam. | 队长! 阿历克斯要搞掉那个大坝 |
[1:12:55] | – All right! But it’s his funeral. – What? | – 没问题! 既然他想死就成全他 – 啥? |
[1:12:59] | – Hard to port! – Aye-aye, Skippy! | – 左满舵! – 遵命 队长! |
[1:13:02] | Bring it on! Bring it on! | 来呀! 来呀! |
[1:13:11] | Come back! That’s my dinner! | 回来! 我的晚饭! |
[1:13:13] | Kowalski, full throttle. | 科瓦尔斯基 全速前进 |
[1:13:17] | Music! | 音乐! |
[1:13:20] | – I like this song. – It never gets old. | – 我喜欢这首 – 经典永不过时 |
[1:13:23] | It does have a catchy hook. Come about! Bring her in low! | 动人心弦 来吧! 降低高度! |
[1:13:27] | Hold onto your skirts! It’s dam-busting time! | 都抓稳了! 准备毁掉大坝! |
[1:13:32] | Hold on tight, baby! Here we go! | 抓牢 宝贝! 我们来啦! |
[1:13:36] | Tell them no! Pull up! They’ll kill us! | 别这样! 拉起来! 我们会死的! |
[1:13:39] | There’s got to be another way! Pass it on! | 一定还有别的办法! 快传上去! |
[1:13:45] | They say no pull up. Kill us. There’s no other way. Basset hound. | 他们说别拉起来 让我们去死 没别的办法了 完毕 |
[1:13:50] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[1:13:51] | Men, there is no sacrifice greater than someone else’s. | 我说 这可真是伟大的献身啊 |
[1:13:56] | No! Medic! | 不! 医疗兵! |
[1:14:02] | Ramming speed! | 撞击速度! |
[1:14:08] | Bring it on! | 来吧! |
[1:14:12] | Bad kitties. | 坏猫猫 |
[1:14:21] | I don’t know why the sacrifice didn’t work. | 为什么大家不愿祭祀呢 |
[1:14:25] | The science seemed so solid. | 科学思想太顽固了 |
[1:14:27] | I’d jump right in that volcano if I wasn’t so good at whistling. | 要不是珍惜我吹口哨的天赋 我就自己跳下去了 |
[1:14:42] | It’s you! I found you! | 是你! 我找到你了! |
[1:14:44] | Mort? | 莫德? |
[1:14:48] | Bad fishy! | 坏鱼鱼! |
[1:14:59] | I wonder if the gods like seafood. | 不知道大神爱吃海鲜不 |
[1:15:01] | Let’s find out. | 去验证一下 |
[1:15:05] | Look, Maurice. | 看哪 莫里斯 |
[1:15:09] | – That was quick. – I did it! | – 神速啊 – 我做到了! |
[1:15:10] | I did it! I did it! | 我做到了! 我做到了! |
[1:15:15] | Okay, you did it! | 好吧 是你做到了! |
[1:15:16] | Oh, yes! | 太好啦! |
[1:15:44] | Look! | 快看! |
[1:15:45] | – It’s Alakay! – It’s Zuba! | – 是阿拉基! – 是祖巴! |
[1:15:48] | You did it! | 你们成功了! |
[1:15:50] | Alakay, Zuba, you did it! | 阿拉基 祖巴 你们做到了! |
[1:15:58] | Zuba! Alakay! | 祖巴! 阿拉基! |
[1:16:01] | You’re back! | 你们回来了! |
[1:16:04] | I’m so glad you’re safe! | 你们没事我太高兴了! |
[1:16:07] | Out of my way. | 让开路 |
[1:16:09] | Well, well, well. | 瞧瞧 瞧瞧 瞧瞧 |
[1:16:12] | You know, Zuba, if I remember correctly, you quit the pride. | 祖巴 要是我没记错的话 你离开狮群了 |
[1:16:17] | And you were kicked out. | 而你被驱逐了 |
[1:16:19] | So don’t think that this changes anything. | 所以别以为逞英雄能改变什么 |
[1:16:23] | You’re right. In fact, we humbly present you with this token of appreciation. | 没错 其实 我们想请你接受这份带着我们谢意的礼物 |
[1:16:28] | A man bag. Very popular where I’m from. | 人类的挎包 在我们那里可时髦了 |
[1:16:30] | – Don’t know what to say. – Still be tough and carry your stuff. | – 我不知道说啥好了 – 很结实 你可以用来装东西 |
[1:16:33] | Does the strap adjust? This will go very nicely for me when I go out hiking. | 背带还能调? 出门背着还真不错呢 |
[1:16:39] | But I’m fraid you’re still banished. | 不过 贿赂是无济于事的 |
[1:16:41] | We figured you’d say that. | 就知道你会这么说 |
[1:16:45] | My handbag! | 我的包包! |
[1:16:48] | You bad kitty! | 你这坏猫! |
[1:16:53] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不! |
[1:17:05] | You deserve this,son. | 你有这个资格 儿子 |
[1:17:08] | Welcome to the pride. | 欢迎回到狮群 |
[1:17:15] | Thanks, Dad. But this belongs to you. | 谢谢 老爸 但这是属于你的 |
[1:17:18] | No, son. To us! | 不 孩子 属于我们的! |
[1:17:26] | My son! The King of New York! | 我儿子! 纽约之王! |
[1:17:32] | That’s my baby! | 我的好儿子! |
[1:17:41] | Love transcends all diffrerences. | 爱情可以跨越一切界限 |
[1:17:45] | We are gathered here today to celebrate such a love. | 我们今天集会与此正为了祝福这样一份爱情 |
[1:17:50] | Do you take each other, for better or for worse? | 不论幸福还是困苦 你们都会相爱一生吗? |
[1:17:57] | For better, please. | 最好还是幸福吧 谢谢 |
[1:17:59] | What a beautiful, weird couple! | 多么诡异而般配的一对儿啊! |
[1:18:03] | That’s not going to last. | 长久不了的 |
[1:18:05] | Can I kiss the bride? | 我能亲新娘吗? |
[1:18:07] | No! Music! | 不行! 音乐! |
[1:18:10] | – Struts. – Check. | – 主翼 – 正常 |
[1:18:11] | – Flaps! – Check. | – 襟翼! – 正常 |
[1:18:12] | – Diamonds and gold. – Check. | – 宝石和黄金 – 正常 |
[1:18:17] | – Bye-bye! – We’ll miss you! | – 再见 – 我们会想你们的! |
[1:18:18] | See you later! | 回头见! |
[1:18:20] | We’ll be back after the honeymoon in Monte Carlo, | 在蒙特卡罗度完蜜月就回来 |
[1:18:23] | or whenever the gold runs out. | 或者金子花光了就回来 |
[1:18:24] | Come back soon! | 快点回来哟! |
[1:18:26] | Mom, let them take their time. New York isn’t going anywhere, right, guys? | 妈妈 让他们尽情玩去吧 我们不急着回纽约 对吧 伙计们? |
[1:18:31] | You’re right about that! | 说的没错! |
[1:18:33] | As long as I’m with her | 只要跟她在一起 |
[1:18:35] | and you two, I don’t care where we are. | 还有你们 我无所谓的 |
[1:18:40] | She has the most amazing laugh. | 她的笑容是那么的甜美 |
[1:18:45] | Love has no boundaries! | 爱情是盲目的! |
[1:18:47] | Looks like you’re stuck with us for a while. | 看来我们得叨扰你们一下了 |
[1:18:53] | Dad? What’s wrong? | 爸? 怎么啦? |
[1:18:56] | I just thought we could hang out a bit and… | 我是想我们一起去旅旅行… |
[1:19:01] | – You got me! – I got you, son! | – 你耍我! – 我耍了你 小子! |
[1:19:03] | You got me with my thing. You brought it back around on me. | 你用我的把戏耍我 还施彼身啊 |
[1:19:10] | I got you, son! | 不赖吧 儿子! |
[1:19:12] | The old man’s not too bad, eh, Marty? | 老人家很有意思嘛 对吧 马蒂? |
[1:19:14] | – Marty? Who’s Marty? – Come on. | – 马蒂? 什么马蒂? – 好啦 |
[1:19:17] | – I don’t know no Marty. – You can’t fool me. | – 我不认识什么马蒂 – 别玩啦 |
[1:19:20] | Ain’t no Marty here. | 这里没人叫马蒂 |
[1:19:22] | Marty! I can look into your eyes, and I know it’s you. | 马蒂! 我早看透你了 我知道是你 |
[1:19:27] | # See, I’ve been traveling Been traveling forever. # | # 万水千山走过 # |
[1:19:30] | # But now that I found a home feels like I’m in heaven. # | # 终于找到幸福的家园 # |
[1:19:34] | # See, I’ve been traveling Been traveling forever. # | # 万水千山走过 # |
[1:19:37] | # But now that I’m home. # | # 终于回到了家园 # |
[1:19:39] | Hey! Shake the hot things! Shake the hot things! | 嘿! 摇起来! 摇起来! |
[1:19:43] | Shake ’em! Shake ’em! Shake ’em! | 摇一摇! 摇呀摇! 摇呀摇! |