英文名称:Bottle Rocket
年代:1996
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:40] | Hey, Dr. Nichols, I was just coming down to say good-bye. | 嘿 尼克尔斯大夫 我来向你道别 |
[01:43] | Anthony, I came to help you with your bags. | 安东尼 我帮你整理行李吧 |
[01:45] | That’s okay. I can take ’em down myself. I got ’em. | 不用了 我自己能拿下去 |
[01:48] | What’s… What’s this? | 那是 什么 |
[01:50] | What’s going on? | 出什么事儿了 |
[01:56] | Well, see, my friend Dignan | 是这样 我朋友迪格南 |
[01:58] | didn’t realize this was a voluntary hospital… | 不知道这是个非强制性精神病院… |
[02:00] | and he got this whole escape thing worked out. | 他想了一套逃跑计划 |
[02:03] | He just got so excited about the thing… | 他对此太兴奋了… |
[02:06] | I didn’t have the heart to tell him… | 我没法儿告诉他真相… |
[02:09] | no, that… | 没法儿说… |
[02:16] | Look how excited he is. | 看着他那高兴劲儿… |
[02:23] | I gotta do it this way, Dr. Nichols. I gotta climb out. | 我只能这么做了 尼克尔斯大夫 我得爬出去 |
[02:26] | It’s only one floor down. | 这是二楼 没关系的 |
[02:29] | Okay. But can you do it fast? | 好吧 你动作能利索些吗 |
[02:32] | You know, this doesn’t look good. | 你知道 这看上去不体面 |
[02:34] | None of this looks good at all. | 这种事没半点体面的地方 |
[02:37] | Well, thanks very much, Dr. Nichols. | 多谢你了 尼克尔斯大夫 |
[02:39] | You’ve really been a great help. You’ve been a great doctor. | 你真的帮了大忙了 你真是华佗再世 |
[02:43] | Well, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[02:47] | Can you hand me my bag, please? | 能递一下我的包吗 |
[02:53] | See ya. | 回见 |
[02:55] | Hey, Anthony, don’t try to save everybody, okay? | 嘿 安东尼 别老逞英雄 |
[02:58] | Okay, I won’t. | 好吧 知道了 |
[03:03] | Dennis! | 丹尼斯 |
[03:08] | See ya later, Felicia. | 再见了 费利西亚 |
[03:09] | Hey, Anthony. Thanks for everything. | 嘿 安东尼 谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[03:11] | -Good-bye. Take care. -Bye, Barbara. | -再见了 保重 -再见 巴巴拉 |
[03:13] | -See ya, Chris. -Thanks, Anthony. | -回见 克里斯 -谢谢你了 安东尼 |
[03:16] | Come on. Any problems? Yes! Wonderful. | 快点儿 有问题吗 野 爽 |
[03:19] | Wait, wait. Who’d you get to do that? | 等等 等等 你把谁骗去帮你了 |
[03:22] | Did you bribe the janitor? Smart. | 你贿赂了看护 行啊你 |
[03:34] | -Driver, what’s our E.T.A.? -7:30. | -司机 我们几点能到 -7:30 |
[03:36] | Good. We’re on schedule. Here’s our agenda for the next few months. | 好 一切尽在掌控中 这是我们未来几个月的安排 |
[03:38] | You’ll find everything is in order. | 你会发现事情顺利进行 |
[03:40] | Practice job. Looks good. | 精确安排 看起来不错 |
[03:42] | That’s our first move when we get back. Look it over. | 那是我们回来的第一步计划 浏览一遍 |
[03:44] | I’ll brief you on the way. | 在路上我会把摘要说给你听的 |
[03:45] | This is what I was trying to do. | 这正是我要做的 |
[03:49] | The practice job, a heist. | 实际行动 劫上一票 |
[03:52] | You and I both respond to goals. | 咱俩有目标了 |
[03:54] | -It all leads to Mr. Henry. -The guy from the letters. | -那就是亨利先生 -信上的那个家伙 |
[03:56] | Exactly. This is rough. | 言之有理 事情很棘手 |
[03:58] | You and I respond to structure… | 我要做的是 让咱俩按部就班地行事… |
[04:01] | and that’s what’s important. | 这很关键 |
[04:04] | “The next 50.” | “下一个五十” |
[04:08] | So, did you enjoy your first visit to the nuthouse? | 这么说 你头回在精神病院 里过得很愉快喽 |
[04:12] | Come on. Be sensitive to the fact that other people… | 小声点儿 要知道 其他人不乐意听… |
[04:15] | are not comfortable talking about emotional disturbances. | 什么精神错乱之类的玩意儿 |
[04:20] | You know I am. I’m fine with that. But other people… | 你了解我的 我是无所谓 但其他人就… |
[04:23] | Put it behind you. You’re out. You’re better. | 别多想了 你回归社会了 你没问题了 |
[04:25] | -You’re right. -And so it begins. | -有道理 -这是新的开始 |
[04:28] | Now, we should also get on a fitness regime… | 现在 我们得塑形了… |
[04:30] | sit-ups, hitting the bags… | 仰卧起坐 骑单车 打沙袋… |
[04:32] | I was running ten miles a day when I was in the desert. | 我在沙漠那会儿 一天跑十公里 |
[04:35] | Were you really? That’s good cardiovascular. | 真的 对心脑血管有好处 |
[04:39] | When did you get so avid about the fitness thing, Dignan? | 从什么时候起 你对健身这么狂热啦 迪格南 |
[04:42] | What? What do you mean by avid? | 啥 我怎么狂热了 |
[04:45] | I’ve never known you to be all that athletic. | 我还真没发现你是运动型的 |
[04:48] | You’ve never known me to be all that athletic? | 你没注意到我是运动型男吗 |
[04:50] | -Does it sound weird? -Not that you’re not a good athlete. | -听起来奇怪吗 -我没说你不是型男 |
[04:53] | -Does it sound weird to talk about it? -It doesn’t sound weird. | -怎么 讨论这很奇怪吗 -不奇怪 |
[04:57] | I’m not saying it’s the top priority, | 我没说这是我们的首要任务 |
[04:58] | but I think it’s a good goal. | 我只是觉着这是个好的目标 |
[05:00] | -I think it’s a really good goal. -Here, put these on. | -我知道 确实是个好目标 -来 戴上手套 |
[05:50] | -Obviously, good quickness. -Yeah, in and out pretty fast. | -很明显 我们很速度 -没错 来去匆匆 |
[05:52] | -Real fast, and good intensity. -High intensity. | -快速 有效 -高效 |
[05:55] | Great, ’cause I was like really fast. | 神效 因为我 简直神速 |
[05:57] | The preparation was good. I think that’s your specialty. | 我们有备而来 我想那是你的风格 |
[06:00] | If I said that, it would sound like bragging. | 谢谢 如果这话由我来说的话 |
[06:02] | Okay, criticisms. | 就显得像吹牛 好吧 说些不足之处 |
[06:04] | -Criticisms. -I’ve only one: not very thorough. | -不足嘛 -我只想到一点 做得不够彻底 |
[06:07] | -Left a lot of valuables. -I don’t think that was a mistake. | -还留了些值钱的东西 -我不觉得那是个错误 |
[06:10] | That was one of the limitations of this job. | 那是这活儿的底线 |
[06:13] | By the way, great job in there. | 还是那句 干得不错 |
[06:16] | -It was nice working with you, ’cause… -Thank you. | -和你合作很愉快…-谢谢 |
[06:21] | Next order of business: Mr. Henry. | 下一步计划 亨利先生 |
[06:23] | You’re probably wondering | 我知道你可能在纳闷 |
[06:24] | when I’m going to introduce you to Mr. Henry. | 我什么时候把你介绍给亨利先生 我跟你说了 |
[06:26] | In answer to that question, very soon. In fact, judging from how well that… | 答案是 很快啦 实际上… |
[06:30] | Here you go. You gotta do that. | 这么来 得这么来 |
[06:32] | Judging from how well that job went today… | 通过你今天的良好表现… |
[06:34] | including the coins and earrings… | 收集硬币和耳环… |
[06:36] | was, to say the least… | 这么说吧 呃… |
[06:41] | You took the earrings, Dignan? You took ’em? | 你连耳环都拿了 迪格南 拿了吗 |
[06:47] | Well, it’s my fault. | 呃 是我的错 到今天了 |
[06:49] | Ultimately, Anthony, when are you gonna learn? | 安东尼 你什么时候能吸取教训 |
[06:51] | Man, you got another ball! Should I play your game? | 伙计 你更像个爷们儿了 我该学你吗 |
[06:55] | I know you remember the list, ’cause you signed it. | 我知道你还记着那份列表 因为你签过 |
[06:58] | “The things Dignan’s not supposed to touch.” | “迪格南不该碰的东西”列表 |
[07:00] | I can’t be sorting through all that shit in the middle of a burglary. | 我怎么可能边行窃边在脑子给那份鬼单子上的东西排序 |
[07:04] | Hey, I don’t care, okay? | 听着 我不在乎 知道吗 |
[07:06] | I bought the earrings for my mother’s birthday. | 那对耳环是我送我老妈的寿礼 |
[07:08] | I went down, I picked ’em out myself. | 我出门 亲自挑选的 |
[07:10] | Hey, one thing is, every valuable item in the house was on that list. | 不对啊 那房子里所有值钱的东西都在那份列表上 |
[07:13] | Maybe we should’ve robbed your house. Did you ever think of that? | 或许我们该抢你家 你有想过吗 |
[07:16] | I bet that never crossed your mind. | 我打赌你之前从没这么想过 |
[07:20] | What? What? Come on, Dignan! | 怎么了 怎么了 拜托 迪格南 |
[07:23] | You know there’s nothing to steal from my mom and Craig. | 你知道我妈和克雷格那儿没啥值钱东西 |
[07:40] | Hey, Grace! | 你好 格雷斯 |
[07:47] | You’re supposed to be in Arizona. | 你人现在应该在亚利桑那州 |
[07:49] | What, you don’t say hi anymore? Come on. | 你现在见了人不打招呼了么 来 |
[07:51] | Is this the… Are you the pilot? | 这是…你是飞行员吗 |
[07:53] | No, I’m Anthony. I’m Grace’s brother. | 不是 我是安东尼 我是格雷斯的哥哥 |
[07:56] | Will you excuse us for a minute, Bernice? | 能让我们单独呆会儿吗 伯尼斯 |
[07:59] | -Are you sure? -Yeah. | -你确定 -嗯 |
[08:05] | You told her… | 你跟她说… |
[08:07] | You told your friend Bernice I’m some kind of jet pilot? | 你跟你的朋友伯尼斯说 我是飞行员 |
[08:10] | What was I supposed to say, they stuck you in an insane asylum? | 我该怎么说 人们把你关进精神病院了 |
[08:13] | It wasn’t an insane asylum, Grace. | 那不是精神病院 格雷斯 |
[08:15] | I explained it was for exhaustion. | 我说过了那是个让劳累过度的人休闲的地方 |
[08:18] | Exhaustion? | 劳累过度 |
[08:20] | Yes, exhaustion. | 嗯 劳累过度 |
[08:21] | You haven’t worked a day in your life. How could you be exhausted? | 你这辈子从没工作过哪怕一天 你怎么就劳累过度了 |
[08:26] | Okay, sit down. Okay? | 好吧 坐下 好吗 |
[08:28] | I didn’t come up here today to argue with you, okay? | 我今天上这儿来不是为了跟你吵架 知道吗 |
[08:34] | -I got some friends waiting for me… -Who? | -还有朋友等着我…-谁 |
[08:39] | -Some associates. -Dignan? | -一个伙伴 -迪格南 |
[08:42] | Yeah, Dignan, but also… | 是的 迪格南 但是… |
[08:46] | What’s wrong with Dignan, Grace? I thought you liked Dignan. | 迪格南哪儿有问题 格雷斯 我以为你喜欢他的 |
[08:49] | -I do like Dignan. -Then why did you sigh? | -我确实挺喜欢他 -那你为什么叹气 |
[08:52] | But he’s a liar. | 他是个骗子 |
[08:54] | Bob Mapplethorpe, potential getaway driver, go! | 鲍勃·梅普尔索普 有潜力的逃亡司机 上 |
[08:57] | -Go. -There’s an air of mystery about me. | -上 -我疑惑了 |
[09:00] | Don’t complicate it. Your strength is you have a car you can provide. | 别把事情想复杂了 能用上你就是因为你有车 |
[09:03] | Sell yourself. Start over. You ready? Go. | 别荒废你的才华 再来一次 准备好了 上 |
[09:06] | Okay. All right. I’m a risk taker. | 好吧 好吧 我担着风险 |
[09:09] | I’m growin’ an entire crop of marijuana plants in my parents’ back yard. | 我在我爹妈的后院里种了一片大麻 |
[09:13] | Wait a second. You’re growing an entire crop of marijuana in your back yard? | 等等 你在你爹妈的后院里种了一片大麻 |
[09:17] | Dignan, look. I’m just not that good at this selling yourself stuff, okay? | 迪格南 听着 我真的不善于利用自己 知道吗 |
[09:20] | So I’m just gonna tell you the truth. | 所以我跟你直说好了 |
[09:22] | I really want to be a part of this team… | 我很想加入组织… |
[09:25] | and I’m the only one with a car. | 并且我是唯一有车的 |
[09:29] | That’s good. | 说得真好 |
[09:32] | ‘Cause that hits me right here. | 我被撼动了 |
[09:34] | Okay, can you do me a favor and take… | 是这样 你能帮我… |
[09:38] | I want you to take these earrings and put them in Mom’s mahogany box. | 把这对耳环拿去放进妈妈的首饰盒里 |
[09:43] | -Put them in your backpack. -What are you doing with these? | -先放进你的背包里 -你拿耳环干嘛了 |
[09:47] | Could you just put them in the box, please, Grace? | 你能把它放回去吗 求你了 格雷斯 |
[09:49] | You’ve really gotten into the bad habit of asking a huge amount of questions. | 你真是养成了问一大堆问题的坏习惯 |
[09:56] | God. | 老天 |
[09:59] | I gotta go, okay, pal? | 我得走了 好吗 伙计 |
[10:01] | What’s gonna happen to you, Anthony? | 谁知道你会搞出什么事儿来 安东尼 |
[10:03] | Geez, Grace, what the hell kind of question is that to ask me? | 老天 格雷斯 你在问我什么问题 |
[10:07] | When are you coming home? | 你什么时候回家 |
[10:13] | Grace, I can’t come home. I’m an adult. | 格雷斯 我不回家 我是大人了 |
[10:20] | Why you looking at me like that? Huh? | 为什么这样看着我 啊 |
[10:25] | When I was little, I wanted to know what caused thunder… | 我小时候 我想知道为什么会打雷… |
[10:28] | How’d it go with Grace? How’d it go? | 跟格雷斯聊得怎么样 还好吧 |
[10:31] | -Can we leave, please, Bob? -Sure. | -我们能出发了吗 鲍勃 -当然 |
[10:35] | Little kids are really cute. She is a cute little kid. | 小孩子都很可爱 她真是可爱 |
[10:38] | What happened? I just have no idea. | 怎么了 我没头绪 |
[10:40] | I mean, how did Grace get so cynical? | 我在想 格雷斯怎么会变成愤青 |
[10:43] | I can’t answer that now. My only concern is getting you back in the car. | 我现在没法儿回答 我唯一想的就是把你弄回车里 |
[10:47] | -She’s come to this conclusion… -Get back in the car where you can… | -她的结论是…-回车里说… |
[10:50] | -She thinks I’m a failure. -What? She said you were a failure? | -她觉得我是个失败者 -啥 她说你是失败者 |
[10:55] | What has she ever accomplished with her life? | 她从生活里学了些什么 |
[10:57] | -What do I do? -You don’t have to do anything. | -我该干嘛 -你什么都不必做 |
[11:00] | I’m not saying that she has to look up to me at all. | 我没说她必须崇拜我 |
[11:03] | -Don’t worry about it. -Maybe she should. Why not? | -别多想了 -或许她应该仰视我 为什么不呢 |
[11:06] | -She told her friend I was a pilot. -Stop for a second and look at this. | -她跟她朋友说我是个飞行员 -别说了 看这儿 |
[11:10] | -Oh, no. -Fact: I learned more… | -不 -事实 |
[11:13] | in the two months I spent with Mr. Henry… | 在跟亨利呆在一块儿的那两个月我学到的… |
[11:15] | than I learned in 15 years of academic study. | 比十五年的学生生涯里学到的都多 |
[11:18] | Fact I can guarantee you, | 事实 我可以向你保证 |
[11:19] | after Mr. Henry sees us pull this job… | 等亨利先生看到我们干了这票… |
[11:21] | he’s gonna take a personal interest in our future. | 他会对我们的前途感兴趣的 |
[11:24] | Fact: Mr. Henry drives a Jaguar. | 事实 亨利先生开的是美洲虎 |
[11:26] | Fact: The picture’s not doing it for me right now. | 事实 这份表单现在对我没什么作用 |
[11:29] | Well, does the fact that I’m trying to do it do it for you? | 我现在跟你解释的对你有用吗 |
[11:32] | I hate to interrupt your conversation, guys… | 我不想打断你们 伙计们… |
[11:34] | but I think I know what you’ve been going through… | 但是我知道你经历了些什么… |
[11:37] | ’cause I’ve been through some pretty heavy shit myself. | 因为我也经历过狗脸岁月 |
[11:40] | If you’re feeling alone, like nobody in the world cares… | 觉得孤独 仿佛这世上没人在乎你… |
[11:42] | and nobody in the fucking world gives a shit, then I’m here. | 在这该死的世上没人关心你 现在我沦落到这里 |
[11:46] | That was a stop sign. | 那儿有个停车指示牌 |
[11:47] | I’m ready to listen, man. | 我准备好听你倾诉了 兄弟 |
[11:48] | If you want, I’ll even open up first. | 如果你愿意 我可以先说我的 |
[11:50] | My brother… That’s a shit situation. He beats the crap out of me always. | 我哥哥…那光景 他总是狠狠揍我 |
[12:01] | I don’t suppose either of you know why Bob’s car is parked out front. | 我想你们并不知道为什么鲍勃的车停在外面 |
[12:05] | Yeah, he’s here. | 是啊 他在这儿呢 |
[12:07] | -He’s ins… -He’s here at the house. | -他在…-他在屋里 |
[12:09] | Let me see if Bob’s keeping the pool clean. | 让我看看他是不是把泳池弄干净了 |
[12:11] | -That’s Future Man. -Yeah, I know. | -他不该在这儿 伙计 -我知道 |
[12:17] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是啥 |
[12:20] | Vamanos, Clay. Bob, | 不干不净的 鲍勃 |
[12:22] | you were told to thoroughly clean the pool this morning. | 告诉过你们了今天早上要彻底打扫泳池 |
[12:24] | -It’s a leaf. -It was one leaf! | -只是片叶子 -是一片叶子 |
[12:28] | Your name’s Anthony, isn’t it? | 你是安东尼 是吗 |
[12:30] | Yeah, his name’s Anthony. My name’s Dignan. | 是的 他是安东尼 我是 迪格南 |
[12:33] | I’m Stacy Sinclair, Elizabeth’s sorority sister. | 我叫辛克莱·斯泰西 伊丽莎白的联谊会姐妹 |
[12:36] | I didn’t know she had a sister. | 我不知道她有姐妹 |
[12:39] | Oh, my God. You have the best sense of humor. | 哦 老天 你真有幽默感 |
[12:42] | She is going to be so jealous I saw you here. | 她会嫉妒死的 我见到你了 |
[12:45] | So, you go to school in Arizona, right? | 就是说 你在亚利桑那州上学 是吗 |
[12:49] | -No, I was in the hospital. -Oh, what for? | -不 我在医院 -哦 为啥 |
[12:55] | I went nuts. | 我精神错乱了 |
[12:58] | He’s kidding. He didn’t go nuts. | 他说笑呢 他没疯 |
[12:59] | You poor thing. How’d it happen? | 你这可怜的小东西 怎么回事儿啊 |
[13:01] | -Do you really wanna know? -Yes, I really do. | -你真想知道 -我确实想 |
[13:08] | One morning over at Elizabeth’s beach house… | 一个早上 在伊丽莎白的海边小屋… |
[13:11] | she asked me if I’d rather go water skiing or lay out. | 她问我想冲浪还是想晒太阳 |
[13:16] | And I realized that not only did I not want to answer that question… | 然后我意识到 我不但不想回答这问题… |
[13:21] | but I never wanted to answer another water-sports question… | 我任何关于海上运动的问题都不想回答… |
[13:25] | or see any of these people again for the rest of my life. | 也不想再见到这些家伙中的任何一个 |
[13:30] | Three days later I was on my way out to the desert, and that was that. | 三天后我动身去沙漠了 就是这样 |
[13:35] | Bullying son of a bitch! | 柿子捡软的捏的杂种 |
[13:37] | You’re calling me a bully? Here’s a bully for ya! | 我捡软柿子捏 我就是这么捡软柿子捏的 |
[13:43] | Hold on, Bob! You’re only gonna make this take longer! | 等等 鲍勃 你只是在延长受折磨的时间 |
[13:46] | You’re really complicated, aren’t you? | 你真邪门儿 不是吗 |
[13:48] | -My ear! -I try not to be. | -我的耳朵 -我也不想这样 |
[14:30] | Okay, escape route is crucial… | 好吧 逃亡路线很关键… |
[14:33] | in case somebody is tailing us or even chasing us, | 为防止有人追踪我们或是追上我们 |
[14:36] | as the case may be. | 这个可能还是有的 |
[14:37] | We can’t be sure how it is gonna happen. | 我们没法儿预计会发生什么 |
[14:39] | Do you think we’re gonna be chased? | 你真的以为我们被人追踪 |
[14:41] | That’s a good question. No, I don’t think we’re gonna be chased. | 问得好 不 我不认为 |
[14:44] | I’m just being hypocritical here. However, I will say… | 我只是有此怀疑 然而 我要说的是… |
[14:48] | Bob, please don’t interrupt me, man, ’cause I’m trying to stay focused. | 鲍勃 别打断我 伙计 因为我在集中注意力 |
[14:52] | You’re responsible for the external situation, streets and the getaway. | 你负责意外情况 街道逃亡 |
[14:56] | Excuse me. Are the explosives really necessary here? | 等等 有必要搞炸药吗 |
[15:00] | I think it would be a lot more simple if I just walked up to the door alone. | 我觉得我直接走到门口更简单 |
[15:04] | -I think that would be… -Why are you undermining me? | -我觉得…-你为啥破坏我的念头 |
[15:06] | How many bullets does this thing take? Look, I’m paying attention. | 这玩意儿要装多少子弹 嘿 我正在集中注意力 |
[15:10] | Goddamn it! You’re not paying attention if you’re messing around with the gun! | 妈了个巴子 玩枪时得集中注意力 |
[15:13] | Now, quit… Anthony, keep the gun on the table. | 现在 停下…安东尼 把枪放桌上 |
[15:16] | Look, Dignan, relax. | 嘿 迪格南 放轻松些 |
[15:18] | I can’t focus unless the gun is on the table. | 枪不放在桌上我就没法集中注意力 |
[15:20] | -I paid for it. -Shut up, man! | -枪是我买的 -闭嘴 贱人 |
[15:23] | I’m warning you now. Be quiet, please. | 我警告你 肃静 |
[15:25] | -It’s true. I paid for the gun. -Say it one more time. | -这是事实 枪是我买的 -再说一遍 |
[15:28] | Say it again. Repeat what you just said. | 再说一遍 说啊 |
[15:33] | I paid for the gun. | 枪是我买的 |
[15:42] | He’s out. You’re out too. | 不要他了 也不要你了 |
[15:45] | -And I don’t think I’m in, either. -Calm down. | -也没我了 -别激动 |
[15:47] | No gang! You two just don’t give a shit. | 不打劫了 你俩根本不重视这事儿 |
[15:50] | When it comes right down to it, you don’t care. | 正进行得顺畅 你们不重视了 |
[15:53] | How does an asshole like Bob get such a great kitchen? | 为什么像鲍勃这么个混球有这么好的厨房 |
[16:12] | I apologize. That was poor leadership. | 我道歉 我没领导好大家 |
[16:16] | I’m under a lot of pressure right now, and… | 我压力很大… |
[16:20] | I don’t feel like the team is gelling the way… | 我觉得队伍不好带了… |
[16:23] | if I can even use that word, ’cause I don’t even know if we are a team. | 我都不知道能不能把我们称作”队伍” |
[16:26] | Hey, we are a team. | 嘿 我们是一个队伍 |
[16:33] | Yeah, a team. | 没错 队伍 |
[16:40] | There. You see, the star is me. Right there. I’ll be in there. | 这儿 你看 星星是我 我在这儿 |
[16:44] | The X is Anthony. Bob, you’re the zero out here in the car. | 安东尼是叉叉 鲍勃 你是车里这个圈圈 |
[16:56] | What are you putting that tape on your nose for? | 你在鼻子上粘绷带做什么 |
[16:59] | Exactly. | 是啊… |
[17:05] | Let’s get lucky. | 祝我们好运 |
[17:10] | Yo, you open the door. | 你 去开门 |
[17:13] | -Okay, wait right here. -Come on, let’s go. | -好 在这儿等着 -快 上 |
[17:17] | Don’t panic. Get him to open the door. | 别害怕 让他开门 |
[17:20] | -Don’t panic. -I left my sweater inside. | -别怕 -我把毛衣拉在里面了 |
[17:24] | I know. Do you have a lost and found? | 你有失物招领 |
[17:28] | -Here he comes. -A lost and found? | -他来了 -失物招领 |
[17:34] | I’m sorry. We’re closed, sir. | 对不起 我们打烊了 先生 |
[17:36] | I left my sweater in… | 我把毛衣拉下了… |
[17:38] | What’s that on your nose? | 你鼻子上那是什么 |
[17:40] | I cut it. I got a cut across the bridge. Do you have a lost and found? | 我弄伤了 在鼻梁上弄了个口子 你有失物招领吗 |
[17:44] | -Can you come back tomorrow? -I can’t. I gotta get it tonight. | -你能明天来吗 -不能 我今晚就要 |
[17:47] | Well, let me check with my manager. Hold on one second. Just stand inside. | 好吧 我去跟经理说一声 等会儿 站在这儿 |
[17:52] | Hey, excuse me, sir. We’re closed. | 嘿 不好意思 先生 我们打烊了 |
[17:55] | -Oh. What about that guy? -I left my sweater in here. | -这家伙怎么了 -我把毛衣拉下了 |
[17:58] | -He forgot his sweater. -Oh, yeah? I left some money in there. | -他把毛衣拉下了 -是吗 我把钱拉下了 |
[18:01] | -Money? Where? -In the cash register. Step back. | -钱 在哪儿 -在收银台里 退后 |
[18:04] | Stockers! Where are the other stockers? | 人呢 其他人呢 |
[18:06] | Who? Robbie? He might be in Literature. That’s his section. | 谁 罗比 他可能在图书室 那是他的管区 |
[18:09] | Hey, is that the manager? Who is that? Come here! | 这是经理吗 谁在那儿 出来 |
[18:13] | -I’m gonna go down this aisle. -What’s going on here? | -我去通道里 -出什么事儿了 |
[18:15] | -I’m sending you both back there. -All right! | -我要你俩上那儿去 -好吧 |
[18:17] | Come on, move! | 快点儿 |
[18:26] | Okay, sit down! Get up against the wall! | 好了 坐下 对着墙 |
[18:29] | What’s in here? Where’s the money? Talk, stretch! | 这儿有什么 钱在哪儿 说话啊 |
[18:32] | It’s in the drawer. | 在抽屉里 |
[18:34] | Okay, there it is. Come on, open up that drawer. | 好 快 开抽屉 |
[18:36] | -No, it’s not. -The other one! | -不 不是这个 -另一个 |
[18:40] | There’s the money. Okay. | 有钱 好 |
[18:42] | Put it in one of those bags. Get one of those bags. | 放进袋子里 把袋子拿过来 |
[18:46] | Let’s move! Come on! A bigger one, you idiot! | 动作快点 大袋子 你这脑残 |
[18:48] | Don’t call me an idiot, you punk. | 别叫我脑残 你这个朋克男 |
[18:54] | Do you have bigger bags for atlases or dictionaries, sir? | 你有装图册或字典的大袋子吗 先生 |
[19:04] | -Robbie? -Uh-huh. | -罗比 -嗷 |
[19:06] | Aren’t you supposed to be in literature? | 你不是呆在图书室吗 |
[19:09] | -It’s all full up. -They need you in the office right now. | -那儿没空间了 -他们要你现在去办公室 |
[19:12] | Put the money in the little bags. We’ll just use a lot of them. | 把钱放进小袋子里 我们只好用很多袋子了 |
[19:15] | Quickly. Just do your best. | 快 尽你所能地快 |
[19:19] | Why do you wear that tape on your nose? | 为什么你要在鼻子上粘绷带 |
[19:23] | Little bags, man. | 小袋子 伙计 |
[19:27] | Okay, everybody… I want everybody to just sit tight. | 好了 都听着…我要你们都站着别动 |
[19:30] | Okay. Thank you so much. | 好了 多谢 |
[19:36] | Success! Full success! We’re heading back to Bob’s. | 成功了 绝对成功 我们回鲍勃家 |
[19:39] | We’re gonna hit the road and go on the lam! Go! | 我们要上路准备逃亡了 走 |
[19:47] | Okay now, before we divide the loot, let me say one thing. | 好 携赃出逃前 我只说一件事 |
[19:50] | Bob gets the “Spirit Award” on this caper. | 鲍勃 从这票里得到了”精神嘉奖” |
[19:53] | And although his share won’t be as equal as ours… | 虽然他的那份没有我俩的多… |
[19:56] | -What? What are you… -Come here, Bob. | -啥 你说…-过来 鲍勃 |
[19:58] | Did you see the look he gave me? Don’t double-cross this guy. | 你看到他给我使眼色了吗 别出卖他 |
[20:02] | Great work, both of you. Clink, clink. | 干得好 你们俩 卡嚓 卡嚓 |
[20:06] | So, Dignan, what’s next? | 那么 迪格南 接下来干嘛 |
[20:08] | Do we meet the crew after we go on the lam or what? | 我们和大部队汇合还是 |
[20:11] | Everybody wants to know what’s next. | 没人都想知道下一步计划 |
[20:13] | May I enjoy this moment? | 能让我在喜悦里多沉浸会儿吗 |
[20:14] | What crew? | 什么大部队 |
[20:16] | Now is not a good time to bring up the crew. | 现在是介绍大部队的时候了 |
[20:19] | Goddamn it. | 妈了个巴子 |
[20:21] | Ya son of a bitch! You’re gonna cut me out! | 你这杂种 你想撇掉我 |
[20:24] | Wait a second, Bob. Nobody’s cutting anybody out of anything. | 等等 鲍勃 没人想撇掉谁 |
[20:28] | -Let me show you this. -Whoa. | -给你看看这个 -别 |
[20:31] | Bob should see this. | 鲍勃该看看这个 |
[20:33] | Bob, I got something. | 鲍勃 我有东西给你看 |
[20:36] | -What’s this supposed to be? -That’s the crew. | -这是啥 -大部队 |
[20:40] | That’s Mr. Henry. He’s a… I know. | 这是亨利先生 他是…我知道 |
[20:43] | Anthony, that’s the Lawn Wranglers… | 安东尼 那是草坪上的人… |
[20:46] | the landscape company that Dignan here used to work for. | 迪格南 以前工作的那个园林公司 |
[20:49] | What do you mean, landscaping? | 什么 园林 |
[20:51] | I mean push the mower, trim the hedge… landscaping. | 我是指修草坪 修整树丛…园林公司 |
[21:01] | -Landscaping? -Landscaping. | -园林公司 -园林公司 |
[21:07] | Yes, they’re landscapers, okay? | 是的 他们是搞园艺的 懂吗 |
[21:10] | Yes, they’re landscapers. | 是的 他们是搞园艺的 |
[21:11] | But did it ever occur to you that a landscaping crew… | 但你有没有想过园林公司… |
[21:14] | is a perfect front for an operation? | 是一次行动的完美的先锋部队 |
[21:16] | Look at this. You’ve seen this picture. | 看着 你看过照片了 |
[21:19] | That is Mr. Henry, and aside from owning the Lawn Wranglers… | 这是亨利先生 除了修草坪外… |
[21:22] | he is a very talented thief. | 他还是个天才窃贼 |
[21:24] | Then why aren’t you over there right now? | 那你现在怎么没跟着他 |
[21:27] | Because we’re fugitives. | 因为我们是逃亡者 |
[21:32] | And also because he fired me. | 并且他炒了我鱿鱼 |
[21:39] | Best job I ever had… | 我干过的最好的工作… |
[21:41] | working my way up, meeting people… | 努力工作 努力社交… |
[21:45] | listening to stories. | 聆听趣事 |
[21:47] | One day he walks over and says, “Dignan, you’re out,” just like that. | 一天他走过来说”迪格南 你被炒了” 就是这样 |
[21:53] | By the way, man, he was right. | 另外 伙计 他说的对 |
[21:55] | Just because it’s a front doesn’t mean somebody doesn’t have to do landscaping. | 即便是先锋部队也得有人会做园艺 |
[22:02] | But those days are over now. | 但是那些日子结束了 |
[22:04] | Just a matter of time before I pick up the phone and say… | 现在离我拿起电话跟他说… |
[22:06] | “Mr. H., we are coming home.” | “亨利先生 我回来了”只是个时间问题 |
[22:10] | So don’t worry about your future, man, because I am thinking. | 所以别担心你的前途 因为我在想 |
[22:21] | If you don’t mind, I’d appreciate it if you didn’t mention… | 如果你不介意 别跟鲍勃… |
[22:24] | to Bob about me getting fired. | 说我被炒了 |
[22:26] | I won’t. | 我不会说的 |
[22:39] | On the run from Johnny Law. | 从强尼法逃离的路 |
[22:41] | It ain’t no trip to Cleveland. | 不是通向克利夫兰的 |
[23:12] | I love it! | 我爱死这样了 |
[23:15] | And another one for me! | 再来一个 |
[23:18] | Bobby, one for you! | 鲍比 给你的 |
[23:20] | Anthony, fire away! | 安东尼 远离火 |
[23:22] | Somebody hand me one! I’m gonna throw it out the window! Cherry bomb! | 谁递给我个 我要把它扔出窗户 樱桃炸弹 |
[23:27] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[23:29] | Dignan, I don’t expect you to be as depressed as I am… | 迪格南 我不指望你和我一样阴郁… |
[23:33] | but I don’t think… Watch the road, Bob. | 但我认为…看着点儿路 鲍勃 |
[23:35] | But I don’t think that your happiness is quite appropriate. | 但我认为你的开心很无厘头 |
[23:39] | I mean, your 75-year plan does not seem to be working, you know? | 我是说 你的75年计划没怎么起作用 |
[23:43] | The only thing I’ve learned so far is that crime does not pay. | 至今我唯一学到的是犯罪不必伏法 |
[23:48] | Gee, man, that’s not the greatest attitude in the world to have. | 老天 伙计 这可不是世上最好的态度 |
[23:51] | I don’t think we get anywhere by complaining, guys. | 我认为抱怨不起作用 伙计们 |
[23:54] | Okay. You’re right. | 好吧 你说的对 |
[23:56] | There we go. | 我们来啦 |
[23:58] | Perfect little place to lie low. | 保持低调的好地方 |
[24:01] | We’II get in touch with Mr. Henry. | 我们会和亨利先生取得联系的 |
[24:03] | I’ll get the best room in the house. | 我要屋子里最好的房间 |
[24:05] | Crime does pay. | 犯罪不必伏法 |
[25:29] | I can’t get my hair cut. That’s just no possible, all right? | 我没法理发 那不可能 是吧 |
[25:33] | You’re gonna have to dye it red, man, ’cause we need to hide our identities. | 你要把头发染红 伙计 因为我们得隐藏身份 |
[25:37] | No, I’m sorry. I can’t do that either. | 不 很抱歉 我不能那样做 |
[25:41] | Even if it’s the difference between some trooper throwing us in jail or not? | 即使这样可以避免被扔进监狱 |
[25:45] | I guess so. | 我还是不能 |
[25:47] | Then you, my dear friend, are a damn fool. | 那么 我亲爱的你 就是个该死的傻蛋 |
[25:50] | Let’s go, Bob. Come on. Bob, let’s go! | 走吧 鲍勃 快 鲍勃 走吧 |
[25:53] | -See you. -See you later, Bob. | -回见 -回见 鲍勃 |
[25:55] | A damn fool! | 该死的傻蛋 |
[26:05] | -Excuse me. -No, it’s okay. Come on in. | -不好意思 -没事 进来 |
[26:11] | Oh, excuse me. | 哦 不好意思 |
[26:18] | Gee, it’s great | 老天 太好了 |
[26:18] | how you’re able to bring a room to life like this… | 你能让这房间看起来像个过日子的地方… |
[26:21] | with just a little touch. | 仅仅一个动作就做到了 |
[26:30] | Geez, it’s… It’s nice out today, isn’t it? | 天啊 这…这天气真好 不是吗 |
[26:35] | Boy, you get a nice breeze with that door open like this. | 老天 让门开着能吹到美好的微风 |
[26:37] | It was kind of stuffy in here. | 这里有些闷 |
[26:39] | Do you do all of these rooms yourself? All of these… | 你自己收拾这儿所有的房间吗 所有的… |
[26:44] | I’m Anthony. Anthony. | 我是安东尼 安东尼 |
[26:52] | What’s your name? | 你叫啥 |
[26:53] | -Inez. -Inez. That’s… Wow. | -伊内兹 -伊内兹 这…唔哇嗷 |
[27:02] | Oh. Sorry. | 哦 不好意思 |
[27:09] | Sorry this is such a mess here. | 很抱歉这里太乱了 |
[27:11] | Here, let me give you a hand with this. | 让我帮着你收拾 |
[27:27] | I think I might’ve seen you earlier when I was swimming. | 我想我刚游泳时见过你了 |
[27:29] | Did you happen to see me there? By the pool? | 你看到我了吗 在泳池边 |
[27:34] | Yeah, that was me. | 是啊 那是我 |
[27:41] | You speak English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[27:43] | Spanish? | 西班牙语 |
[27:46] | You have really good posture, you know? You stand up very straight. | 你身姿挺拔 知道吗 站得很直 |
[27:53] | You know, people think that ’cause they’re in a hotel… | 知道吗有些人觉得在旅馆里… |
[27:55] | that they can really just kind of act like slobs. | 他们就该像些懒汉似的 |
[27:58] | It’s bad manners, if you ask me. | 这样不礼貌 如果你想知道我的观点 |
[28:00] | But then, if I were guilty of it, yeah. | 但是我也发懒了 |
[28:03] | Which part of Mexico are you from? | 你从墨西哥的什么地方来 |
[28:06] | -Paraguay. -Paraguay. | -巴拉圭 -巴拉圭 |
[28:08] | Boy, okay. That’s kind of over… | 天啊 好吧 那是… |
[28:10] | -Excuse me. -Under Guatemala, I think. | -什么 -在瓜地马拉附近 我想 |
[28:12] | Sorry, Inez. | 不好意思 伊内兹 |
[28:16] | These towels are still warm. | 这些毛巾还是热的 |
[28:19] | I guess that’s from the dryer. See? | 我猜是刚从烘衣机里取出来 看 |
[28:25] | Housekeeping. | 打扫卫生 |
[28:27] | -Sorry. -No. We’re just checking out. | -抱歉 -不用了 我们马上退房 |
[28:46] | -0 and 2. -Son of a bitch! | -0号和2号 -杂种 |
[28:50] | That’s a good haircut there. Parted on the side. | 好发型 分到边上 |
[28:54] | -Thank you. -That’s what my friend needs to get. | -谢谢 -那是我朋友需要的发型 |
[28:56] | Bob, get one like this. | 鲍勃 剪个那样的 |
[28:58] | -They’re one out away from a win. -Here, you go first. | -他们距成功仅差一步 -来 你先来 |
[29:01] | May I speak to you for a moment, please? | 我能跟你说些事儿吗 |
[29:03] | It’s about my marijuana crop. I don’t want everyone to hear this. | 关于我的大麻田的 我不想让别人听到 |
[29:05] | -I don’t want to lose my place in line. -My brother is in jail. | -我不想再重新排队 -我弟弟进监狱了 |
[29:08] | What? Wait a second. Your brother’s… Why? | 啥 等等 你弟弟…为啥 |
[29:13] | -The weed. -What weed? | -大麻 -什么麻 |
[29:16] | The weed from my back… from my back yard. | 我家后院里 的大麻 |
[29:24] | They got him by the balls. What’s the official charge? | 他们逮他个正着 正式起诉罪名是什么 |
[29:28] | They say he’s a drug dealer. | 他们说他是个毒贩子 |
[29:32] | That’s so unfair. They say he’s a drug dealer? | 太不公正了 他们说他是个毒贩子 |
[29:35] | You and I both know he’s not a drug dealer. | 我们都知道他不是 |
[29:37] | Right? | 对吗 |
[29:40] | -He’s not a drug dealer. -I know, Dignan. I know. | -他不是毒贩子 -我知道 迪格南 我知道 |
[29:42] | Well? Well, Bob, what about hiding our identities? | 好吧 鲍勃 想隐藏身份吗 |
[29:48] | I’m sorry, guys. We’re gonna have to take a rain check. | 抱歉伙计 我们得另找时间了 |
[29:56] | God, this is great, sitting here in the laundry room… | 苍天啊 太好了 坐在洗衣房里… |
[30:01] | you working on your vocabulary and we’re sharing these tamales. | 你做着英语词汇联系 我们分享墨西哥烹调心得 |
[30:08] | It’s… It’s just, how unexpected. | 这 这实在是 多令人喜出望外啊 |
[30:13] | What is that, Inez? | 这是啥 伊内兹 |
[30:16] | Does that open? | 能打开吗 |
[30:24] | Wow, you were just a little girl when this was taken. | 唔 你拍这张照片时还是个小女孩 |
[30:27] | A little girl in Paraguay. | 一个巴拉圭小女孩 |
[30:33] | May I keep this? May I have it? | 我能留着吗 给我好吗 |
[30:39] | She’s my sister. | 这是我妹妹 |
[30:41] | Really? | 真滴 |
[30:44] | She looks just like you. | 她真像你 |
[30:49] | Can I keep it anyway? | 能给我吗 |
[31:08] | -I’m sorry. We’re in the wrong room. -No, man, this is… | -抱歉 我们走错房间了 -不 这是… |
[31:11] | No. Okay, I guess there’s been a mistake made. | 不 好吧 我想我们误会了 |
[31:14] | 212? Do you speak English? We have a friend. | 212 你说英语吗 我们有朋友 |
[31:25] | What the… | 怎么… |
[31:28] | Thought you guys went to get your hair cut. | 我想你们去理发了 |
[31:31] | No, we didn’t. | 我们没有 |
[31:33] | Well, gang, this is my friend Dig… | 好吧 姑娘们 这是我朋友迪哥… |
[31:36] | My name’s Jerry, and this is Cornelius. Anthony, what’s going on? | 我是杰瑞 这是科尼利厄斯 安东尼 怎么回事 |
[31:39] | I’m having a party in here. I made some banana daiquiris. | 我在开派对 我做了些香蕉台克利酒 |
[31:42] | -Do you want one? -Yeah, I guess I’ll have one. | -你要吗 -要 我想来杯 |
[31:45] | Come on in here, man. | 过来 过来 |
[31:48] | This is Inez, and that’s Rocky right there. | 这是伊内兹 那个是罗基 |
[31:51] | Come on, Bob. Shut the door. Get in here, man. | 来 鲍勃 关门 进来 伙计 |
[31:54] | Anybody else want anything? Soda for Rocky. | 谁还需要什么 罗基的苏打水 |
[31:57] | Come on, Bob, let me get you one. | 来 鲍勃 给你一杯 |
[31:59] | Anthony, I’ve got to talk to you! | 安东尼 我得跟你谈谈 |
[32:00] | Look, I’m sorry. This seems like a nice soiree… | 抱歉 这貌似是个愉快的夜晚… |
[32:03] | but I’ve got a family situation. | 但我家出事了 |
[32:05] | I don’t care what you think. | 我不在乎你怎么想 |
[32:09] | Dignan does not want to deal with it. Please come outside for a minute! | 迪格南不愿意处理 出来一会儿 |
[32:14] | Bob, I’m just saying we gotta analyze the situation, okay? | 鲍勃 我是说我们分析一下这情况好吗 |
[32:18] | First of all, how long are they gonna hold him? | 首先 他们要把他扣留多久 |
[32:20] | I don’t know. All I know is that Phil says they got him, | 不知道 我只知道菲尔说他们逮住他了 |
[32:23] | that he’s in jail. | 他进了监狱 |
[32:24] | Okay, I’ve made a suggestion that he needs to hire an attorney. | 好 我建议他请律师 |
[32:29] | You are pushing your luck, man. | 别激怒我 伙计 |
[32:31] | -Hey, Dignan, he does have a point. -I’m the leader. | -迪格南 他说的有道理 -我是老大 |
[32:34] | -You think I should abandon my brother? -Yeah. | -你要我扔下我兄弟 -嗯 |
[32:37] | I’m saying let’s keep it… Let’s keep it very simple, okay? | 我是说…弄简单些 |
[32:41] | We’ll make some calls, figure out what’s going on… | 我们先打电话弄清到底发生了什么 |
[32:46] | and if he’s not out in 48 hours, then we’II go back, okay? | 如果他四十八小时内没出来我们就回去 好吗 |
[32:52] | -What? -Is that okay? | -啥 -可以吗 |
[32:57] | And I wasn’t trying to antagonize you by saying that stuff. | 我说这些并不是可以跟你抬杠 |
[33:00] | It’s just you were gonna fly off half-cocked. | 只是你一副猴急猴急要走的样子 |
[33:02] | -Don’t tell me what I was gonna do. -It’s a team decision. | -别指手画脚的 -这是集体决定 |
[33:21] | What? What did you… What does that mean? | 啥 说啥…什么意思 |
[33:32] | l… I don’t know what to say. | 我 我不知道该说什么好 |
[33:34] | -What I’m talking? -No. | -我说 -不 |
[33:44] | Your skin feels like silk. | 你肤如锦缎 |
[33:48] | Like silk? | 锦缎 |
[33:52] | -What silk? -Your skin, it feels so soft and silky. | -什么锦缎 -你的皮肤这样光滑柔软 |
[33:56] | -It’s soft. -Silk? | -柔软 -锦缎 |
[34:00] | Sandpaper. Silk. | 砂纸 锦缎 |
[34:04] | -Silk. A new word. -It’s very soft. | -锦缎 新词汇 -真柔软 |
[34:08] | I don’t know it in Spanish. | 我不知道西班牙语该怎么说 |
[34:13] | Can I kiss you? | 我可以吻你吗 |
[34:30] | Marco! Marco! | 马可 马可 |
[34:35] | No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. | 没有救生员值班 你自己担当游泳的风险 |
[34:41] | Okay, we’ll… We’ll be very careful, Jerry. Thank you. | 好吧 我们…我们会小心的 杰瑞 谢谢你 |
[34:46] | You guys mind if I take a dip? Hey, I’m kidding. | 介意我插一脚吗 开玩笑啦 |
[34:49] | I’m not that insensitive. | 我不是那样木讷 |
[34:51] | Besides, I didn’t bring my trunks, anyway. How’s the water down there? | 另外 我没带游泳用具 水温怎么样 |
[34:55] | I’m gonna give you something, okay? I want you to hold onto this. | 我要给你写东西 好吗 我想要你拿着这个 |
[35:01] | Well, thank you for listening to our old war stories. | 那么 谢谢你聆听我们老掉牙的战争故事 |
[35:04] | I hope they didn’t bore you too terribly. | 我希望你没觉得烦不胜烦 |
[35:12] | -Well, anyway, good evening. -Bye, Jerry. | -好吧 晚安了 -再见 杰瑞 |
[35:16] | Anyways, the watch, okay? | 是这样 是块儿表 好吗 |
[35:18] | It has an alarm on it… | 上面有个闹钟… |
[35:20] | and will go off and make a sound when we’re supposed to meet. | 当我们快要见面时会响 |
[35:24] | You do that by this little button. You can just press that. See? | 你按这个按钮 按这里 看到了吗 |
[35:31] | It’s pretty simple. | 很简单 |
[35:38] | -I have to go. -I’m very glad I met you, Inez. | -我得走了 -很高兴遇见你 伊内兹 |
[35:41] | Me too. I have to go. | 我也是 我得走了 |
[35:59] | Son of a bitch! | 杂种 |
[36:06] | Bob’s gone! He stole his car! | 鲍勃走了 他偷了那辆车 |
[36:09] | That little coward! That son of a bitch! | 懦夫 小杂种 |
[36:13] | Son of a bitch, man. | 杂种 伙计 |
[36:18] | He flew the coop while we were sleepin’. | 他趁我们睡觉时开溜了 |
[36:23] | -He has no character, man. -Maybe he went up to the store. | -他一点性格都没有 伙计 -也许他上商店去了 |
[36:25] | No, man, he took his stuff. He’s long gone. | 不是 他把他的东西带走了 他走远了 |
[36:28] | Hi, housekeeping? Could I speak to Inez, please? | 嘿 打扫卫生 伊内兹在吗 |
[36:32] | I thought she gets in at 9:00. | 她9:00开始上班 |
[36:35] | Oh, it… Okay. See, I don’t have my watch on. | 哦 好吧 我没有表 |
[36:37] | She has it. | 她带走了 |
[36:39] | Tell me something. What’s it like working with her? | 告诉我 和她共事感觉如何 |
[36:42] | I bet she’s really great at… Okay. Bye. | 我打赌她很擅长…好的 再见 |
[36:47] | We’ll get him. We’II get him, man. Don’t worry about that. | 我们会抓住他 我们会抓住他 伙计 别担心 |
[36:50] | And we’ll blow up his car or do something, I guarantee you that. | 我保证我们会炸掉他的车 |
[36:54] | What makes me furious is thinking about the look on Bob’s fat face… | 让我愤怒的是想到鲍勃那张肥脸上的表情… |
[36:58] | when he drives away today thinking that he’s pulled one over on us. | 当他开车溜走时觉得他把我们整了 |
[37:01] | -I’ll tell you another thing… -Dignan, please. | -告诉你些别的…-迪格南 拜托 |
[37:04] | If our paths cross again, | 如果再遇上他 |
[37:05] | you’re gonna see a side of me you haven’t seen yet… | 你将看到我从未展示给你的另一面… |
[37:08] | a sick, sadistic side… because I’m furious at Bob. | 变态虐待狂的一面…因为鲍勃把我惹急了 |
[37:12] | -Come on, Dignan! -Come on what? | -拜托 迪格南 -拜托啥 |
[37:15] | Bob didn’t steal the car. You know, he told me he was leaving. | 鲍勃没偷车 你知道吗 他告诉我他要走 |
[37:19] | He went back to help his brother. | 他会去帮他弟弟了 |
[37:27] | Dignan, look. I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you about Bob leaving. | 迪格南 听着 抱歉没告诉你他要走 |
[37:30] | You had just as much right to know as I did. I’m sorry. | 你又同我一样的知情权 歉甚 |
[37:34] | Thank you. That’s all I needed. | 谢谢 这正是我要的 |
[37:37] | I mean, who’s to say that you need Bob to have an adventure? | 我是说 谁说冒险必须有鲍勃参与了 |
[37:40] | Where’s that rule written? There’s nothing that says that. | 哪儿规定了 没什么表明必须有他 |
[37:43] | What are you working on? | 你在干嘛 |
[37:45] | Just a sketch. It’s… | 素描而已 这是个… |
[37:49] | It’s, you know, just a little horse… | 这是个 你知道 只是匹马… |
[37:52] | with little sparks comin’ off, kind of like stardust. | 火花闪耀 有点像星尘 |
[37:56] | Nothin’. | 没啥 |
[38:00] | Sorry. It’s just… | 抱歉 只是… |
[38:01] | Don’t apologize to me. Don’t do that to me. | 别跟我道歉 别对我这样 |
[38:05] | Don’t treat me like the jealous friend, because that’s not what this is about. | 别把我当成是个妒忌的朋友 因为这不是重点 |
[38:09] | I’m as excited for you as anybody is. | 我像其他人一样为你高兴 |
[38:12] | Really? Then I gotta go. | 真的 我得走了 |
[38:14] | I’ll see you later, Dignan. See you back at the room. | 回见 迪格南 房间里见 |
[39:40] | It’s so weird, the way this happened. | 太诡异了 整件事 |
[39:43] | It’s so good to be with you. | 和你在一起真好 |
[40:10] | Why don’t you come over to this bar we’re going to, Dignan? | 为什么你不来我们去的那个酒吧 迪格南 |
[40:13] | -Where? -It’s in the town. | -在哪儿 -在城里 |
[40:16] | No, I don’t want to go. | 不 我不想去 |
[40:20] | Why don’t you just come with us? | 为什么不一起去 |
[40:29] | Why don’t you just come over there with us? | 为什么不去 |
[40:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:43] | Sparkler. | 烟火 |
[40:44] | I certainly can’t feel any worse than I do. | 我感觉糟得不能再糟了 |
[40:46] | Don’t worry. All he needs is one drink. | 别担心 他只需要一杯酒 |
[40:51] | Hello, my friend. | 朋友 |
[40:57] | -You’re in the army, yes? -No. I just have short hair. | -你在当兵 是吗 -不 我只是剪断了头发 |
[41:02] | Amigo, let’s play pool! | 朋友 一起打台球吧 |
[41:27] | Boy, that guy was a real chatterbox, wasn’t he? | 老天 那家伙是个话痨 不是吗 |
[41:30] | I didn’t think he was ever gonna stop with the story. Jesus! | 我觉得她讲那故事讲得挺不住了 圣主 |
[41:33] | That’s what I call a language barrier. | 那就是我说的语言障碍 |
[41:36] | -I need to take it easy. -Amigo, you just cheated! | -我需要放松 -朋友 你出老千 |
[41:40] | Okay! I’m calling my gang! | 好 我要叫我的哥们来 |
[41:42] | It’s just a little frustrating when you guys talk so easily. | 当你们聊得正欢时我觉得有一点点沮丧 |
[41:47] | God, you know, I can’t believe the guy just decided to jump you like that. | 神啊 你知道 我真不敢相信那家伙决定揍你 |
[41:54] | -Can you pass me those french fries? -Yeah. | -你能递一下薯条吗 -好的 |
[41:58] | Dignan, you know I was right out in front of the place with Inez. | 迪格南 当我和伊内兹在门口时 |
[42:02] | If you don’t mind, I’d rather not relive it. | 如果你不介意 我不想重温这个故事 |
[42:06] | Don’t really feel much like talking about it. | 不想多谈论这事儿 |
[42:10] | In fact, the only thing I feel like is getting the fuck out of this town. | 事实上 我唯一想做的就是他妈的离开这个鬼地方 |
[42:14] | Yeah. We need a car, I think. | 是啊 我想我们需要一辆车 |
[42:18] | I have an idea for that. | 我有个主意 |
[42:20] | Inez has a master key to all the rooms, doesn’t she? | 伊内兹有能打开所有房间的钥匙 不是吗 |
[42:25] | Doesn’t she? | 她有吗 |
[42:27] | I don’t think we can do that. | 我觉得我们不能那样做 |
[42:29] | I know we can. It’s real simple. | 我们可以 很简单 |
[42:31] | We go into another room, take some car keys… | 我们进别人房间 拿把车钥匙… |
[42:34] | It’s not even a possibility, okay? | 那不可能 懂吗 |
[42:44] | Then we’re gonna have to hot-wire a car… | 那我们只能把车搞开用点火器发动了… |
[42:47] | and this idea I don’t back down from. | 但我还没放弃搞钥匙的打算 |
[42:50] | -This idea… -Inez, let’s go outside. | -打算…-伊内兹 我们出去吧 |
[42:53] | -Jerry’s not… -How are you, Jerry? | -你感觉怎么样 杰瑞 |
[42:57] | I feel great, Inez. | 我很好 伊内兹 |
[43:00] | He’s under the weather a little bit. | 他有点不舒服 |
[43:03] | -So, l… -Bye. | -那 我…-Bye |
[43:06] | I kind of gotta take care of him for a few minutes. | 我得照顾他一会儿 |
[43:15] | I had a really great time. | 我今晚过得很愉快 |
[43:43] | Inez, I’m sorry to interrupt you, but I think I’ve got it. | 伊内兹 抱歉打断你 但我灵光一闪 |
[43:47] | I’ve gotta talk to you, Inez. I got a lot I need to tell you. | 我得跟你谈谈 伊内兹 我有很多话对你说 |
[43:51] | Thirty seconds ago, I was lost, just in a total fog… | 30秒前 我还很茫然 然后雾中… |
[43:55] | and then it hit me like a bolt of lightning. | 惊现好点子 有如闪电掠过 |
[43:58] | Perfect clarity. Don’t slow me down. | 为了完美澄清我的心迹 不要打断我 |
[44:00] | I gotta get this out while it’s fresh. | 我要在还记得清晰时一口气儿倒出来 |
[44:02] | Um, this could get a little tough to communicate. | 交流有些不畅 |
[44:05] | Where’s the kid? Where’s Rocky? | 那小孩儿呢 罗基在哪儿 |
[44:07] | -Hey, Rocky. -Yeah? | -嘿 罗基 -嗯 |
[44:08] | -Can you help me out? -What do you need? | -能帮我个忙吗 -你想咋的 |
[44:11] | I just need you to translate some stuff. | 我需要你翻译些东西 |
[44:13] | I can’t. I’m busy. I got too much work. | 我不能 忙在呢 我有太多工作要做 |
[44:16] | It’ll take two seconds. Just give me three minutes. | 就一会儿 就三分钟 |
[44:19] | Come on. Please. I’ll help you finish the dishes later. | 来吧 求你了 我待会儿帮你洗盘子 |
[44:24] | Okay, this is what I want to say. This is how I see it. | 好 以下是我要说的 我的视角 |
[44:29] | Beautiful, intelligent girl from Paraguay… | 美丽聪慧的来自巴拉圭的女孩… |
[44:35] | by chance happens to be workin’ at a motel in the middle of nowhere. | 机缘巧合在一个小镇的旅馆工作 |
[44:39] | Lost and confused. Totally lost. | 迷茫又疑惑 迷失了自我 |
[44:43] | Incredibly unhappy person… | 过得不快乐… |
[44:45] | accidentally wanders in off the highway… | 偶然在走廊里… |
[44:49] | and they meet and they fall in love… | 遇到并爱上了男孩… |
[44:53] | and it’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[44:55] | I mean, it is perfect. | 完美的爱情 |
[44:58] | And I can only hope… | 我只希望… |
[45:00] | that she feels a tenth of the way that I feel. | 她能感到我感觉到的 哪怕一点点 |
[45:09] | I mean, Inez, when we had sex this afternoon, it was… | 我要说的是 伊内兹 当我们下午做爱时… |
[45:12] | It was fun, you know? | 很愉快 你知道吗 |
[45:16] | So… Come on, Rocky. | 呃…说啊 罗基 |
[45:24] | Okay, so to make a long story short… | 长话短说… |
[45:29] | when we leave here tomorrow, I want you to come with us. | 明天离开时 我想要你跟我们一起走 |
[45:35] | And I want us, no matter what… | 我想让我们 无论怎样… |
[45:38] | Where are you going? | 你要上那儿去 |
[45:41] | -What? -Where are you going? | -嗯 -你要上那儿去 |
[45:44] | Where are we going? | 你要上那儿去 |
[45:48] | What do you want me to say? You want me to live with you and Jerry? | 你想要去哦怎么回答 你要我跟你和杰瑞一起生活 |
[45:52] | -I can’t go. -Why not? | -我不能走 -为什么不 |
[45:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[45:58] | -I just told you why not. -That’s no reason, Inez. | -我告诉你了 -那不是理由 伊内兹 |
[46:01] | I’m trying to explain to you why I want you to come with us. | 我跟你解释过了为什么想和你一起生活 |
[46:12] | Look. Wait, wait. | 听着 等等 |
[46:15] | We’ll stay here, all right? I don’t understand it, but… | 我们呆在这儿 好吗 我不知道 但是… |
[46:18] | I’m just gonna follow my instincts on this one. | 我只是想到什么就说出来 |
[46:29] | You’re like paper. You know, you’re trash. | 你就像纸片 你知道吗 你像垃圾 |
[46:34] | Like trash? | 像垃圾 |
[46:35] | You know, you’re like paper flying by. | 你像纸片般飘过 |
[46:39] | It doesn’t sound that bad in Spanish. | 在西班牙语里这不是贬义 |
[46:54] | Well, what, Rocky? | 怎么了 罗基 |
[46:58] | She… She doesn’t want you to stay. | 她不想要你留下来 |
[47:03] | She doesn’t? | 她不想 |
[47:05] | You have to understand. She’s an organized person. | 你得了解她是个做事有条理的人 |
[47:08] | -She can’t just leave. -She didn’t say that, did she, Rocky? | -她不能离开 -她没这么说 罗基 |
[47:12] | No, but I’m just telling you, she’s a serious person. | 没说 我只是想告诉你 她是个脚踏实地的人 |
[47:15] | Please, just do the… | 拜托 别这样… |
[47:32] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[47:36] | Mi amigo Anthony asked me to give you this envelope. | 安东尼 让我把这个信封给你 |
[47:39] | There you go. We certainly enjoyed our stay here. | 拿去 我们在这里过得很愉快 |
[47:42] | We’d recommend this motel to any of our friends that might… | 我们把这个旅馆推荐给每个朋友… |
[47:48] | Take care of Anthony. | 好好照顾安东尼 |
[47:58] | -Is okay? -Yeah, I feel a lot better. | -伤好些了吗 -我觉得好多了 |
[48:08] | So long. | 再会 |
[48:27] | Jerry! | 杰瑞 |
[48:32] | -Tell Anthony I love him. -Do what? | -告诉 安东尼我爱他 -什么 |
[48:36] | Tell Anthony I love him. | 告诉 安东尼我爱他 |
[48:44] | All right, man. Okay. | 好的 伙计 |
[50:02] | Shit, man. What a lemon! | 操 破车 |
[50:06] | I don’t know, man. One minute it’s running like a top… | 我不明白 刚刚还跑得飞快… |
[50:09] | and the next minute it’s broken down on the side of the road. | 过一会就瘫在路边儿了 |
[50:12] | I can’t fix a car like this. I don’t have the tools to do it, man! | 我修不了这车 我没有工具 |
[50:16] | Even if I did, I can’t promise you I’d know how to fix a car like that! | 就算我有工具 也不能保证就能修好这种车 |
[50:19] | You see the house over here? | 看到那边的房子了吗 |
[50:22] | Let’s walk over to it. We’ll use the phone. | 我们走过去吧 去打个电话 |
[50:24] | We need to go home, okay? | 我们得回家 好 |
[50:26] | Whoa, no. Let’s go to plan B. | 不 执行B计划吧 |
[50:29] | We’ll hitchhike to the next town… Look, we hitchhike… | 我们搭便车到下个镇子…搭便车吧… |
[50:31] | Look, it’s over, okay? We’re broke. | 都结束了 好 我们没钱了 |
[50:34] | We’re gonna go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[50:35] | First of all, what is broke to you? | 首先 你秀逗了 |
[50:37] | You’re so spoiled. Having only a few hundred dollars is not broke. | 你真是骄纵 有几千美金不算穷 |
[50:41] | We’re okay. This is a setback. We hitchhike… | 我们没事的 小挫折而已 我们可以搭便车… |
[50:44] | What is this? | 怎么了 |
[50:49] | All right. $16. | 好了 16美元 |
[50:50] | So, where’s the rest of the money? | 那其余的钱呢 |
[50:53] | You gave it to Inez. | 你给了伊内兹了 |
[50:56] | No, I never gave Inez anything. | 没 我没给过她什么 |
[51:01] | In the envelope. | 钱在那个信封里 |
[51:30] | Pointless act! You don’t give a $500 tip to the housekeeper! | 鲁莽 你给一个清洁工500美元的小费 |
[51:36] | That’s inappropriate! That’s inexcusable! | 不当之举 不可饶恕 |
[51:39] | That, I don’t forgive! What were you thinking? | 我没法原谅这行为 你当时都在想些什么 |
[51:44] | -Don’t call her the housekeeper. -That’s what she is. | -她不是清洁工 -她就是 |
[51:46] | Don’t threaten me. That’s what she is. She is a housekeeper. | 别要挟我 她就是清洁工 她是个清洁工 |
[51:48] | -People are housekeepers. -You better watch it. | -打扫卫生的人就是清洁工 -你给我当心 |
[51:51] | You don’t know what you’re talking about right now. | 别他妈乱说 |
[51:53] | Her name’s Inez. | 她的名字伊内兹 |
[51:56] | And my name’s Dignan, man. So what? | 我的是迪格南 伙计 那又怎样 |
[52:01] | She didn’t love you, man. | 她不爱你 伙计 |
[52:06] | Now where are you going? | 你上那儿去 |
[52:21] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 走吧 |
[52:24] | Why did you do it, man? | 你为什么那么做 伙计 |
[52:27] | I don’t really think you know what I was going through back there… | 我觉得你不了解我在哪儿所经历的… |
[52:31] | Please don’t lay that on me now, man… | 别跟我说这些 伙计… |
[52:34] | because I’m not interested in hearing any of that. | 因为我没兴趣听 |
[52:38] | Did it ever occur to you that I might enjoy a great stay… | 你就没想过我在那儿其实过得很开心吗… |
[52:42] | at some mental hospital out in the middle of nowhere… | 在那个鸟不生蛋的精神病院… |
[52:44] | going running at night, getting a tan with a bunch of beautiful girls? | 晚上策划逃跑 白天和姑娘们一块儿晒日光浴 |
[52:49] | Did you ever think about that? | 你想过吗 |
[52:51] | What do you think Dignan was doing that whole time you were out there? | 你觉得迪格南当时在干嘛呢 |
[52:55] | I told you Dignan got fired… out on his ass. | 我跟你说了迪格南被炒鱿鱼了…火爆鱿鱼 |
[53:00] | But you never thought about that, did you? | 你有想过吗 有吗 |
[53:05] | In the end it’s easier to think about yourself than to think about Dignan. | 到最后为你自己着想比考虑迪格南要轻松些 |
[53:10] | Dignan, come on. | 迪格南 拜托 |
[53:14] | I thought I was supposed to be the one that was a little crazy, you know? | 我觉得我更像个疯子 知道吗 |
[53:22] | Dignan, come on. | 迪格南 别多想了 |
[54:03] | “Dear Grace, I en joyed your lefter. | “亲爱的格雷斯 我喜欢读你的来信 |
[54:06] | I agree Camp Douglas isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. | 我也觉得精神病院里的日子没那么糟糕 |
[54:09] | It never was. | 从来没有 |
[54:10] | But if you’re feeling lonely or homesick even… | 但你要是觉得孤独或者想家… |
[54:13] | I recommend thaf, one, you call me. | 我建议你 一 打电话给我 |
[54:15] | I’m staying af Bob Mapplethorpe’s… | 我住在鲍勃·梅普尔索普家里… |
[54:17] | and, two, fhat you keep extremely busy. | 二 让自己忙起来 |
[54:20] | -lf’s working for me. -Come here, Hector. | -这法子对我很有用 -嘿 赫克托 |
[54:23] | I’ve got a whole, new program. | 我有了一个全新的计划 |
[54:25] | Bob and I get up at 5:30 every morning fo run our paper route. | 鲍勃和我每天早上5:30 起床 送报纸 |
[54:29] | I’ve gof three jobs. | 我找了三份工作 |
[54:31] | The money isn’t much, and Bob isn’t suited for this kind of work. | 钱不够用 而鲍勃不适合做这些工作 |
[54:35] | But we keep each other company… | 但我们有彼此作陪… |
[54:37] | and we both feel much better about ourselves now thaf we’re working hard. | 并且一旦认真工作起来我们都开心了很多 |
[54:41] | -Glad you enjoyed it. You all come back. -Thanks, Mr. Fine. | -谢谢惠顾 欢迎再来 -谢谢 法恩先生 |
[54:45] | Jack, I’ve been working. I made $75 in tips last night. | 杰克 我工作了 昨晚我赚了75美元的小费 |
[54:49] | Bob’s brother, Future Man, has accumulated some exfensive legal debts. | 鲍勃的弟弟 那个超人 有一些合法的负债 |
[54:53] | But we’re gradually helping him fo pay those off. | 但我们慢慢地帮他还清了 |
[54:55] | Can I at least have three bucks for gas? | 我能留3块钱加个油 |
[54:58] | No, can’t. | 不行 |
[55:00] | I’m also coaching a Little League soccer team called the Hurricanes. | 我开始给一个名叫飓风的足球队做教练 |
[55:04] | They’re mostly beginners, but they’ve got a lof of spirit… | 他们都是初学者 但非常上进… |
[55:07] | and fhey don’t let defeat get them down. | 并且屡败屡战 |
[55:09] | They remind me of Dignan in that way. | 这风格让我想起来迪格南 |
[55:11] | Say what you will abouf him, he’s no cynic and he’s no quitter. | 他这个人 既不愤世嫉俗又不半途而废 |
[55:16] | I’m usually so exhausted now at the end of the day… | 这么一天下来我总是很累… |
[55:18] | so thaf I don’t have time fo think abouf blown opportunities… | 没空去吹牛… |
[55:21] | or wasted time. | 浪费时间了 |
[55:23] | I do have one bif of advice for you though, Grace. | 我确实有个好建议 格雷斯 |
[55:26] | Take the fime in school fo learn a foreign language. | 进学校学门外语吧 |
[55:29] | I myself never did, and I feel I paid a price for it. | 我没学过 知道不懂外语的损失有多大 |
[55:35] | Well, so long, Grace. | 好吧 再会 格雷斯 |
[55:36] | I miss you very much. Don’f forgef to write me back. | 想你 别忘了给我回信 |
[55:40] | Anthony.” | 安东尼” |
[55:41] | Okay, there he goes. | 好 他在那儿 |
[55:48] | It’s Dignan. Wait up! | 我是迪格南 等等 |
[55:55] | Where are you going? | 上那儿去 |
[55:57] | I’m just walking Hector. | 遛狗而已 |
[56:00] | How long you been back? | 你回来多久了 |
[56:03] | A while. | 有一段日子了 |
[56:04] | So how’s it goin’? | 过得怎么样 |
[56:08] | It’s goin’ pretty good. | 挺好的 |
[56:17] | I wish that some of the stuff that was said… | 我真希望伤人的话… |
[56:19] | hadn’t been said out there by me… | 不是我说的… |
[56:23] | and… | 呃… |
[56:25] | I’m sorry… | 对不起… |
[56:27] | about… | 关于… |
[56:32] | Do you wanna shake hands? | 握个手 |
[56:43] | What’s this you got on, man? | 你穿的是什么啊 |
[56:45] | It’s a jumpsuit. | 跳伞服 |
[56:48] | You like it? I ordered a dozen of them. | 喜欢吗 我订购了一打 |
[56:50] | Anthony, I’d like to introduce you to Applejack. | 安东尼 我想把你介绍给苹果白兰地 |
[56:52] | -Applejack, this is Anthony. -Anthony Adams. | -苹果白兰地 这是安东尼 -亚当斯·安东尼 |
[57:02] | Mr. Henry! It’s Dignan! | 亨利先生 这是迪格南 |
[57:04] | Got some visitors. | 来客人了 |
[57:09] | -What time did he say he’d be here? -Right now. | -他说他什么时候来 -马上 |
[57:15] | Did you guys feel that? I just felt something… | 你觉得下雨了吗 我觉得… |
[57:17] | Hey! Jesus Christ! | 嘿 上帝 |
[57:20] | How’s the weather down there? | 下面天气怎么样 |
[57:24] | -Come on in. -Well, it’s locked. | -进来 -门是锁着的 |
[57:27] | -No, no. Come on, son. -Okay. | -没有 进来 小子 -好 |
[57:30] | I just tried it, but I’ll try it again. | 我刚试过 再试一次 |
[57:36] | Yes, it is! | 开着的吧 |
[57:40] | He poured more water on me. | 他喷我水 |
[57:45] | -Dignan, good to see you. -Hi, Mr. Henry. | -迪格南 很高兴见到你 -嘿 亨利先生 |
[57:47] | Applejack, good to… | 苹果白兰地 很高兴… |
[57:49] | And who are you? | 你谁呀 |
[57:53] | -That’s Anthony… -This is no good, bringing him here. | -他是安东尼…-这不厚道 带生人来 |
[57:55] | What the shit, man? What are you thinking? | 爽吗 伙计 想啥呢 |
[57:58] | Are you out of your fuckin’ mind? | 你他妈疯了吗 |
[58:02] | How are you? | 过得好吗 |
[58:05] | This is my business manager, Rowboat. | 他是我的经理 划艇 |
[58:08] | Get you a little wet, did I, son? Come on in, boys. | 我把你淋湿了 是吗小子 进来 小的们 |
[58:11] | There you go. | 来 |
[58:16] | That’s it. Give it a little topspin. | 就这样 上旋 |
[58:18] | A little more! | 使劲儿 |
[58:21] | Good. He listens. | 好 他学得很快 |
[58:24] | -This kid in? -I don’t know. Are you in? | -你入伙吗 -不知道 你入伙吗 |
[58:32] | -You don’t understand. -Let me tell you about this job. | -你不明白 -我来给你解释这工作 |
[58:33] | I got this program and I’m trying to stick to it, okay? | 我有了决定落实的计划 好 |
[58:36] | Just hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[58:40] | It’s called Hinckley Cold Storage. Here are a few of the key ingredients: | 叫做欣克利冷藏技术 有几个关键地方 |
[58:44] | dynamite, pole vaulting, laughing gas, choppers… | 炸药 撑杆 笑气 直升机… |
[58:48] | Can you see how incredible this is going to be? Come on! | 你能想到这计划有多完美吗 伙计 |
[58:51] | I can’t do it. | 我不想入伙 |
[58:56] | I know, but if he doesn’t have the enthusiasm, then who needs him? | 我知道 但他要是没激情的话 谁会要他 |
[58:59] | Oh, you said a mouthful. | 你说了一路了 |
[59:02] | If you want, I could speak to him. | 如果你愿意 我去跟他谈谈 |
[59:04] | Would you, Mr. Henry? That’d be great. | 你愿意跟他谈 亨利先生 太好了 |
[59:06] | -Sugar cone? -You bet. | -要棒棒糖吗 -要 |
[59:09] | -Do you want anything, Anthony? -No, thanks. | -你想要点儿什么 安东尼 -不用 谢谢 |
[59:14] | Listen. | 听着 |
[59:17] | You know… | 你知道吗… |
[59:20] | you’re breaking his heart, you know that, don’t you? | 你让他失望了 你不知道吗 |
[59:24] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[59:28] | Kid that worked on one of my garden crews… | 我愿意公司里的那小子… |
[59:31] | I mean, nice fella, but he didn’t perform. | 人不错 活儿糙 |
[59:34] | So I had to fire him. | 所以我不得不炒掉他 |
[59:37] | Then six months later… | 六个月之后… |
[59:40] | I get a call from a gas station… | 我接到他从… |
[59:43] | about 200 miles outside of Victoria there. | 200公里外打来的电话 |
[59:45] | I said, “What the hell are you doing out there?” | 我说”你他妈在哪儿干嘛呢” |
[59:48] | But there’s something in his voice. | 他声音失落 |
[59:50] | You know what I’m saying? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[59:52] | I felt for him. I mean, poor guy. | 我能感觉得到 那个可怜的家伙 |
[59:55] | Here he is, he thought he had a team. | 他在那儿 觉得自己有个组织 |
[59:58] | Turns out to be a man alone. | 结果到头来还是一个人 |
[1:00:02] | And that’s tough, man. Real tough. | 那不好受 伙计 确实不好受 |
[1:00:05] | Here you go. | 给你 亨利先生 |
[1:00:25] | -Had any time to think? -Yeah, I’ve done a lot of thinking. | -考虑得怎么样了 -好吧 我想了很久了 |
[1:00:43] | We’re still holding your position open for you. | 我们还为你留着位子 |
[1:00:46] | Yeah, I wish you wouldn’t do that. | 你不必那样做 |
[1:00:48] | -Come on. Go for a ride. -It’s too small for the both of us. | -来 兜兜风 -车太小了坐不下我们俩 |
[1:00:51] | No it isn’t. Jump on. I’ll give you a pump. | 不小 上来 我带你去溜溜 |
[1:00:54] | -Where’d you get this? -I got it from a fr… | -你从哪儿弄到的摩托 -我从… |
[1:01:04] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么 |
[1:01:06] | It’s a jumpsuit. | 跳伞服 |
[1:01:08] | -Clay, look at this guy. -He looks like a rodeo clown. | -克莱 看这个家伙 -他看上去像个马戏团小丑 |
[1:01:11] | He looks like a little banana. Where are you from anyway, man? | 像个香蕉 你从哪儿来 伙计 |
[1:01:14] | I’m from around here. | 从附近 |
[1:01:16] | -He used to mow our lawn. -No shit? | -他给我家修过草坪 -真滴 |
[1:01:17] | He was great… | 他活儿做得不错… |
[1:01:19] | clipping the hedges, sweeping up, mowing the lawn. | 修建树丛 大打扫 修剪草坪 |
[1:01:23] | What was the name of your little lawn mowing company? | 你那个园艺公司叫啥来着 |
[1:01:26] | The Lawn Wranglers. | 叫牧人园艺公司 |
[1:01:30] | Let’s go. | 来 |
[1:01:34] | Keep up the mowing, kemo sabe. | 加油干 霹雳游侠 |
[1:01:41] | It was landscaping, not just mowing. | 那是园艺 不是除草 |
[1:01:44] | Man, don’t listen to that guy. | 别听那家伙乱说 |
[1:01:46] | I don’t know. Sometimes l… | 我不晓得 有时候… |
[1:01:48] | I’m not always as confident as I look. | 我不总是像我看起来那样的自信 |
[1:01:50] | -Did you see what he had on? -Yeah. | -你看到那家伙开的车吗 -看见了 |
[1:01:52] | It was pretty cool. | 很酷 |
[1:01:56] | All right. | 好 |
[1:01:59] | Wait a second. | 且慢 |
[1:02:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:02:12] | Goddamn it. I’m in. | 妈的 我入伙了 |
[1:02:17] | -What? -I’m in. | -啥 -我入伙了 |
[1:02:20] | I knew you’d be back. | 我就知道你会回来的 |
[1:02:22] | Three conditions. | 三个条件 |
[1:02:24] | One: you mastermind the plan. | 一 你制定计划 |
[1:02:29] | Two: Bob’s on the team. | 二 鲍勃也得入伙 |
[1:02:32] | Let’s hear the third one. | 第三个 |
[1:02:39] | You gotta get me one of these jumpsuits. | 你得给我也弄件跳伞服 |
[1:02:42] | -You like these? -Yeah! | -你喜欢跳伞服 -嗯 |
[1:02:43] | Done. Deal. All right. | 好 成交 |
[1:02:46] | -You’re doing the right thing. -Yeah, I know I am. | -你做得很正确 -是啊 我知道 |
[1:02:49] | All right. I’ll see you later on. | 好吧 回见 |
[1:02:55] | -Need any help? -No, I think I got it. | -要帮忙吗 -不 我能行 |
[1:03:06] | Ha-ha! Got the eye. | 啊 挖眼 |
[1:03:12] | Got the eye again. | 再挖 |
[1:03:19] | Well, move back a little bit! | 退后一点儿 |
[1:03:22] | Hi, guys. Welcome back. | 嘿 伙计们 欢迎回来 |
[1:03:24] | He’s back, Mr. Henry. | 他回来了 亨利先生 |
[1:03:26] | Where’s Bob? The rich kid? | 鲍勃在哪儿 那个阔少 |
[1:03:29] | -Hey, what do you say? -How’s it goin’? | -嘿 你好吗 -过得怎么样 |
[1:03:32] | Dignan! What do you say? Come on in. | 迪格南 怎么样 进来 |
[1:03:34] | -Oh, nothing much. -What are you guys drinking? | -没什么 -你们喝点儿什么 |
[1:03:36] | -Water for me, please. -I’ll have a Tom Collins, please. | -我要水 -我要杯汤姆·考林斯 |
[1:03:39] | Tom Collins. Okay. | 汤姆·柯林斯 好的 |
[1:03:41] | I want you to know it was really too bad about what happened out there. | 我想说的是过去发生的太操蛋了 |
[1:03:44] | -I’m glad to see you. -Yeah, it was unfortunate. | -很高兴看到你 -是啊 运气不好 |
[1:03:46] | -Let’s not even talk about it. -It was stupid. | -别谈过去了 -太傻了 |
[1:03:49] | It was real stupid. It was extremely stupid. | 我们真傻真的 傻得冒泡 |
[1:03:51] | I want you to know I don’t expect an apology. | 我想让你知道我没指望你道歉 |
[1:03:54] | Can you believe this guy? “I don’t expect an apology.” | 这家伙”我没指望你道歉” |
[1:03:57] | -Let’s not get into this. -Of course you don’t wanna get into it. | -别多说这些了 -你当然不想多说 |
[1:04:00] | You would have let my brother rot in fucking jail! | 你巴不得我弟弟死在监狱里 |
[1:04:03] | -You said 48 hours! -I never agreed to that. | -你说只关48小时 -我没说 |
[1:04:06] | -That’s a lie! -Bullshit! | -骗子 -放你妈的屁 |
[1:04:09] | -Backyard! Right now! Let’s go! -Just wait here. | -到后院来 现在 来单挑 -在这儿等会儿 |
[1:04:11] | -Come on, Bob. -Backyard? This is my house, asshole! | -来 鲍勃 -后 这是我家 混蛋 |
[1:04:16] | -Get out here! -Wait a second! | -过来 -等等 |
[1:04:18] | I know you’re feeling angry and I think the thing to do is… | 我知道你很生气但我觉得… |
[1:04:21] | -We’re all here. Let’s talk. -Wait a second! | -既然我们聚在一块了 好好谈谈吧 -等等 |
[1:04:23] | Bob is a big boy. Now, we are in the real world. | 鲍勃 是个真爷们 我们活在现实中 |
[1:04:27] | We don’t settle problems with hugs. We settle them with bare-knuckle tactics. | 我们不用拥抱来解决麻烦 我们用拳头 |
[1:04:31] | Let’s talk about that. ???????? | 我就跟你谈谈 |
[1:04:34] | -Fine! -Bob, stay there! | -行啦 -鲍勃 别动 |
[1:04:36] | -In my own house? -Stop it! | -这是我家 -住手 |
[1:04:41] | Just stop! | 别打了 |
[1:04:44] | -You got me with a left hook. -Okay, no more fighting. | -你给我了个作勾拳 -好 别打啦 |
[1:04:47] | Bob, come here. | 鲍勃 过来 |
[1:04:49] | I’m gonna hug him. | 我抱一下他得了 |
[1:04:53] | What are we doing out here? What happened? | 我们在干吗 怎么了 |
[1:04:56] | Man! | 伙计 |
[1:04:57] | -You went crazy. -I know. I just… I don’t know. | -你疯了 -我知道 我只是 我秀逗了 |
[1:05:01] | -Come here. -I was looking forward to seeing you. | -过来 -我一直盼着见你 |
[1:05:03] | Bob, we’d like to have you on the team, if you’II have us. | 鲍勃 我们想拉你入伙 如果你愿意 |
[1:05:07] | Roberto, let me get something straight. | 罗伯托 我整理下思路 |
[1:05:10] | -You don’t play any tennis. -No. | -你不会打网球 -不会 |
[1:05:13] | -And you don’t play any golf. -No. | -不会打高尔夫 -不会 |
[1:05:18] | So why do you belong to a country club? | 那你干嘛进乡村俱乐部 |
[1:05:22] | You got me. | 你问住我了 |
[1:05:24] | You’re a piece of work. | 好小子 |
[1:05:25] | -The food is very good. -Well, yeah. You just sign. | -真好吃 -是啊 你想签字吗 |
[1:05:28] | My work is the finger work. | 我做的是手指上的活儿 |
[1:05:31] | Usually my work is… | 我通常做的是 |
[1:05:34] | Little sound and good touch. | 弄些声音出来 还有轻抚 |
[1:05:37] | -How you doin’, Bob? -Hey, Jackson. | -过得好吗鲍勃 -嘿 杰克逊 |
[1:05:39] | When will your folks be back in town? | 你们什么时候回城里来 |
[1:05:42] | That’s hard to say. Last I heard they were in Singapore. | 不好说 我上次听到他们在’新加坡’酒吧 |
[1:05:45] | Your brother was up here the other day. He said you ran away from home. | 你弟弟那天在那儿 他说你离家出走了 |
[1:05:49] | -What? -You ran away from home. | -什么 -你离家出走了 |
[1:05:50] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[1:05:53] | -I’ll see you. -Hi, guys. Bob, fancy seeing you here. | -回见 -伙计们 鲍勃 很高兴在这儿见到你 |
[1:05:58] | The rest of the gang? | 其他人呢 |
[1:06:00] | -Hi, John Mapplethorpe. -Kumar. | -嘿 约翰·梅普尔索普 -库马尔 |
[1:06:02] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:06:05] | Applejack, nice to meet you. | 苹果白兰地 很高兴见到你 |
[1:06:07] | -John, great pleasure to meet you. -And your name is? | -约翰 很荣幸见到你 -你是 |
[1:06:11] | Jackson said you told him I ran away from home. | 杰克逊说你告诉他我离家出走了 |
[1:06:14] | I might have mentioned it. | 我可能提到过 |
[1:06:16] | I’m 26 years old. I didn’t run away from home. | 我26岁了 我没离家出走 |
[1:06:18] | Oh, that’s right. You’re on that top secret mission. | 哦 好吧 你去执行绝密任务了 |
[1:06:21] | I’m sorry. I forgot I wasn’t supposed to say anything. | 抱歉 我忘了我什么都不该说 |
[1:06:26] | I’d appreciate it if you didn’t run around telling lies about me. | 我希望你别晃来晃去造我的谣 |
[1:06:29] | I’m sorry. I apologize. | 好吧 我道歉 |
[1:06:31] | I know you have a reputation to uphold. | 我知道你的好名声很重要 |
[1:06:35] | It won’t happen again. | 我不会这样了 |
[1:06:38] | -Jonathan. -Yeah? | -乔纳森 -什么 |
[1:06:43] | You know, Jonathan… | 你知道吗 乔纳森… |
[1:06:46] | the world needs dreamers. | 世界需要空想者 |
[1:06:49] | -Excuse me? -No, I don’t think so. | -嗯 -我不这样认为 |
[1:06:53] | You know, one day I believe that you’re gonna wake up… | 有一天我希望你会清醒过来… |
[1:06:56] | and realize you no longer have a brother… | 并且意识到你不是我兄弟了… |
[1:06:58] | and you no longer have any friends, and on that day… | 也没有朋友了 到那时… |
[1:07:01] | I’m gonna be standing front and center just laughing my fuckin’ head off. | 我会站在你面前耻笑你 |
[1:07:15] | God! | 老天 |
[1:07:18] | I’m just messin’ around with my brother. | 我只是开玩笑 |
[1:07:20] | -Are we okay here? -Okay. | -我们还好吧 -好 |
[1:07:31] | I hope this doesn’t offend you, Bob… | 我没想冒犯你 鲍勃… |
[1:07:34] | but your brother’s a cocksucker. | 但你弟弟是个混球 |
[1:07:37] | -I know. -Did I offend you? | -我知道 -你生气了 |
[1:07:38] | -That didn’t offend me. -Good. | -没有 -好 |
[1:07:52] | Well, welcome I’ve gof a beautiful house | 欢迎 我有漂亮屋子 |
[1:07:57] | Hispanic male, nonsmoker, | 西班牙裔男子 非烟民 |
[1:07:59] | enters white van, southwest door. | 进了辆白色货车 西北门 |
[1:08:01] | -Mark that down. -I did. | -记下来 -记了 |
[1:08:04] | There you go. Drive away, just like you always do. | 好的 开走了 像往常一样 |
[1:08:12] | We got it, man. We know it backwards, and we know it forewords… | 完成了 伙计 我们标记了后门 标记了前门… |
[1:08:15] | because we’ve done the legwork, and we’ve done the research. | 因为跑过来 做了调查 |
[1:08:18] | And now it pays off tomorrow. | 这些明天兑现 |
[1:08:20] | -Just gotta follow through. -What are you working on? | -该完成了 -你画啥呢 |
[1:08:23] | Let me show you this. | 给你看看 |
[1:08:26] | Wow, that’s one of your little drawings. | 喔 你的大作 |
[1:08:29] | There he goes… pole vaults over the thing. There he goes, and there he is. | 开始…这么翻过来 好 |
[1:08:32] | I love the drawings. I love it. You’re creative. | 我喜欢这画儿 你真有才 |
[1:08:35] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[1:08:39] | What do you think of Inez? | 你觉得伊内兹怎么样 |
[1:08:41] | -As a person? -Yeah, as a girl. | -作为一个人 -作为一个女人 |
[1:08:45] | I liked her. | 我喜欢她 |
[1:08:48] | I thought she was a good person. She was friendly. | 我觉得她人不错 很和气 |
[1:08:51] | She was attractive. I didn’t get to know her as well as you did. | 很性感 我并不像你那样了解她 |
[1:08:54] | That’s the only reason I even bother to hesitate. | 这就是我为什么没犹豫 |
[1:08:57] | That kid Rocky struck me as kind of a weirdo. | 罗基那小子真是个怪胎 |
[1:09:01] | What? Rocky? | 谁 罗基 |
[1:09:03] | -I mean, he said he loved you. -What? | -他说他爱你 -啥 |
[1:09:05] | Yeah, he said he loved you. | 事啊 他说他爱你 |
[1:09:07] | -Was he… -I mean, that just seemed strange. | -他…-太诡异了 |
[1:09:09] | Was he translating? | 他是在翻译吗 |
[1:09:12] | Was he translating for me when he said he loved you? | 在翻译我的话吗 |
[1:09:16] | He said he loved you. | 他说他爱你 |
[1:09:21] | He was talking in English. I was like, “What? Okay. l…” | 他说的是英语 我的反应是”嗯 好 我…” |
[1:09:25] | Whoa! Anthony, where are you going? | 喔 安东尼 你上那儿去 |
[1:09:27] | He’s just a mixed-up kid! Anthony, come on! | 他只是个糊涂小子 安东尼 回来 |
[1:09:30] | You’re blowing our cover. Maybe I didn’t understand him. | 你毁了我们的埋伏了 也许我没听懂他的话 |
[1:09:33] | I’m calling for a motel. I don’t know the area code. | 我想找个旅馆 我不知道地区代码 |
[1:09:36] | I just know the name of the motel. | 我只知道旅馆名字 |
[1:09:38] | -Listen, can I borrow him a minute? -All right. Sure. | -听着 我能跟他说句话吗 -当然可以 |
[1:09:41] | I was thinking. | 我在想 |
[1:09:43] | It might give you a feeling of security if I went in there with you tomorrow. | 也许我跟你一起去会让你有安全感 |
[1:09:47] | You know, just for backup. | 给你做后援 |
[1:09:49] | -Huh, Chicky? -Oh, that’s right. | -呃 女孩 -没错 |
[1:09:52] | Well, I mean, it couldn’t hurt, could it? | 我是说 不会有人受伤吧 |
[1:09:54] | No, it couldn’t hurt, but… | 不会 但是… |
[1:09:59] | You gotta weigh the pros and cons. You’re the one who hipped me to that. | 你得两面都考虑 是你拉我入行的 |
[1:10:03] | Shoot, well, what are the cons? | 哦 是的 最糟会怎样 |
[1:10:05] | Cons… if you go in there tomorrow… | 最糟…如果你明天去… |
[1:10:08] | then it’s just another score by Abe Henry. | 你的辉煌历史又添了一笔 |
[1:10:11] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[1:10:14] | Can I speak to Inez, please? | 我找伊内兹 |
[1:10:17] | She’s one of the housekeepers. She worked there for a while. | 她是清洁工 她在那儿工作过 |
[1:10:21] | Please don’t do this to me, ma’am. | 别这样 女士 |
[1:10:23] | Look, I’ll… Let me see what I can do. | 听着 我只是…我想想办法 |
[1:10:25] | Well, it’s your decision. | 好吧 这是你的决定 |
[1:10:29] | If it’s okay with you… | 如果你觉得没问题… |
[1:10:32] | it would mean a lot to me… | 我就放心了… |
[1:10:34] | if you’d let me try this one alone. | 只要你让我放手去做 |
[1:10:37] | Damn. I’II tell you something, kid. | 操 我会传授你绝招的 小子 |
[1:10:40] | You’ve got the guts of a damn lion. | 你贼胆包天 |
[1:10:43] | Housekeeping. | 客房服务 |
[1:10:45] | Carmen, how’s it goin’? | 卡门 过得好吗 |
[1:10:47] | Yeah, I’m looking for Inez. Have you seen her today? Is she in? | 我找伊内兹 你今天见她了吗 她在吗 |
[1:10:50] | She’s not here. | 不在 |
[1:10:52] | Hey, man. How’s it goin’? | 嘿 伙计 还好吗 |
[1:11:09] | I’m looking for Inez. She’s one of the housekeepers. | 我找伊内兹 她是清洁工 |
[1:11:13] | -She is? -Yeah, she is. Hold on. | -她是 -清洁工 稍等 |
[1:11:22] | -It’s for you. Telephone. -Thank you. | -找你的 电话 -谢谢 |
[1:11:32] | Yes! She recognizes my voice! | 太好了 她还认得我的声音 |
[1:11:37] | No, I’m at a party. | 不 我在一个派对上 |
[1:11:39] | God, you sound terrific. How are you? | 老天 听起来不错 过得好吗 |
[1:11:43] | That’s great! | 好 |
[1:11:46] | No, I’m great, especially now that I got you. | 我很好 尤其是现在 |
[1:11:48] | I’ve been looking all over for you. I talked to every person at the hotel. | 我找你找疯了 问了旅馆里的每个人 |
[1:11:51] | When am I going to see you? | 我什么时候能见到你 |
[1:11:55] | Gosh, your English is really improving. | 天啊 你的英语进步很大 |
[1:11:57] | -It sounds… You’re fluent now, Inez! -Thank you. | -很流利了 伊内兹 -谢谢 |
[1:12:01] | So the word on the street… | 我听说… |
[1:12:04] | Or should I say… | 或者是… |
[1:12:06] | rumor has if thaf, well… | 有谣言说… |
[1:12:11] | I heard you love me. | 说你爱我 |
[1:12:16] | Yes, I do. | 没错 |
[1:12:18] | Yes! | 爽 |
[1:12:22] | God, Inez! | 老天啊 伊内兹 |
[1:12:47] | Bird Dog to Scarecrow. | 猎鸟狗 呼叫 稻草人 |
[1:12:50] | -Come in. -Go ahead, Bird Dog. | -回答 -收到 猎鸟狗 |
[1:12:53] | I got a visual read on you. You’re all clear. | 我身处地可以看到你 很清晰 |
[1:12:57] | Outstanding, Bird Dog. Outstanding. Stand by. | 很好 猎鸟狗 很好 继续监控 |
[1:12:59] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:13:01] | Kumar, are you ready? | 猪头 准备好了吗 |
[1:13:03] | -Yes. -Let’s get lucky! | -好啦 -祝我们好运 |
[1:13:09] | Everybody move! Let’s go! Keep up the intensity! | 行动起来 快 齐头并进 |
[1:13:13] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:13:15] | Scarecrow? | 稻草人 |
[1:13:16] | -Come in, Jackknife. -Is everything all right up there, man? | -收到 镰刀 -上面一切顺利吗 兄弟 |
[1:13:20] | Affirmative. We’re approaching the elevator right now on my left. | 一切正常 我们正在靠近左右边的电梯 |
[1:13:23] | -Stand by. Come in, Bird Dog. -Copy. | -继续监控 收到 猎鸟狗 |
[1:13:25] | -Move you your second position. Fast! -I’m moving. | -挪到第二位置上去 速度 -马上 |
[1:13:32] | You guys take the elevator. I’m gonna secure the stairway. | 你们坐电梯 我守着楼梯 |
[1:13:36] | -Kumar, are you okay? -Yeah. | -镰刀 你还好吧 -很好 |
[1:13:38] | I’m heading up the stairway. | 我从楼梯上去 一切正常 |
[1:13:40] | Everything looks good. I just hit my knee! | 哦 老天 我磕了下膝盖 |
[1:13:41] | Testing! Kumar! | 检验通信设备 镰刀 |
[1:13:44] | What? I’m okay. | 嗯 我很好 |
[1:13:48] | Stop! Get it down! Go! | 停下 让它降下来 来 |
[1:13:52] | Let’s go. Go. Where are you goin’? Come here. | 快 走 你上哪儿去 过来 |
[1:13:55] | Rendezvous at the checkpoint in six minutes. | 六分钟后在检查站会合 |
[1:13:57] | Checkpoint! | 检查站 |
[1:14:00] | -Who’s that man? -What do you mean? | -他化名是什么来着 -啥 |
[1:14:02] | That’s Applejack! Come on! | 他是苹果白兰地 快 |
[1:14:14] | -Where we are going? -Right down the corridor here. | -我们到哪儿去 -到这个走廊 |
[1:14:16] | -Are you nervous? -Yes, I am nervous. | -你紧张吗 -紧张 |
[1:14:22] | There it is. Oh, boy. | 就是这儿 天呐 |
[1:14:24] | That’s perfect. | 好极了 |
[1:14:31] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[1:14:33] | Hey, Jackknife, come in. | 嘿 镰刀 回答 |
[1:14:35] | -Yeah. -You know somethin’? | -嗯 -你知道吗 |
[1:14:38] | What? | 嗯 |
[1:14:44] | I really don’t wanna do this robbery. | 我真的不想干这票 |
[1:14:46] | -You know? -Man, neither do I. | -你知道 -伙计我也不想 |
[1:14:49] | -Do you wanf me to come up there? -Keep this line clear at all times. | -你想我过你哪儿去吗 -保持通话 |
[1:14:53] | Come on. Any activity, Bird Dog? | 嘿 猎鸟狗 有什么情况吗 |
[1:14:55] | Negatory. We’re all clear. | 没有 一切正常 |
[1:14:57] | Good. lf’s supposed to be. | 好 也应该正常 |
[1:14:59] | I got a pretfy spectacular view from up here. | 我在上面可以看到很壮观的景色 |
[1:15:02] | I can see the whole city from the east side all fhe way to the west side. | 我能看到从东头到西头的整个城市 |
[1:15:07] | Anthony, the elevator’s moving. | 安东尼 电梯动了 |
[1:15:09] | -Who’s on the elevator? -I don’t know. | -谁在上面 -不知道 |
[1:15:12] | Well, check it! It’s moving right now! | 去看看 是 |
[1:15:26] | Bob, what are you doing? | 鲍勃 你在干嘛 |
[1:15:29] | -My walkie-talkie busted. -Give it to me! | -我的对讲机出了问题 -我看看 |
[1:15:31] | -Did you drop it? Come on! -No, I didn’t drop it! | -你把它摔地上了 来 -没摔啊 |
[1:15:34] | You’re supposed to be on the loading dock! | 你应该守着卸货区的 |
[1:15:36] | You go down there. I’m by myself down there! | 你下去 我在那儿一个人受够了 |
[1:15:41] | -Move it! -What’s going on? | -快 -怎么了 |
[1:15:43] | It was Bob. He dropped his walkie-talkie. | 是鲍勃 他把他的对讲机摔坏了 |
[1:15:45] | Who’s watching the door? Get back in position, assholes! | 谁守着门 去盯住那个位置 混球 |
[1:15:53] | Applejack, talk to me. What’s going on? | 苹果白兰地 说话 怎么回事儿 |
[1:15:55] | Somebody’s coming out of there. | 有人来了 |
[1:15:57] | -Look! -Jesus Christ! | -看 -我的主 |
[1:15:59] | Hold it right there, guys! | 别动 伙计们 |
[1:16:01] | -Freeze! -Come this way. | -别动 -过这边来 |
[1:16:02] | Come here! Up against this wall! Come here! | 来 靠着墙 来 |
[1:16:04] | Up against this wall! Move! | 紧贴着墙 快 |
[1:16:06] | -Move! -Right here! | -快 -这儿 |
[1:16:09] | -Just look at the ceiling. -Up against the wall! | -看着天花板 -背靠着墙 |
[1:16:11] | -What are you doing here? -We work here! | -你们在这儿干嘛 -上班 |
[1:16:13] | -You’re always at lunch now! -Not always. | -你们这时候总是去吃午饭了 -不总是 |
[1:16:15] | Yes, always! Okay, let me think. | 总是 好吧 让我想想 |
[1:16:19] | Time! | 报时 |
[1:16:22] | Hold on! Jesus! | 马上 上帝 |
[1:16:23] | -What the hell are you doing here? -My walkie-talkie broke, man. | -你他娘在这儿干嘛 -伙计 我的对讲机坏了 |
[1:16:27] | -Two minutes. -Good. | -还有两分钟 -好 |
[1:16:29] | Put on your masks! | 戴上面具 |
[1:16:29] | They’ve already seen our faces, Dignan! | 他们已经看到我们长什么样子了 迪格南 |
[1:16:32] | Put on your masks! | 戴上面具 |
[1:16:33] | Kumar, we’ve got problems. What are you doing sitting down? | 猪头 出状况了 你坐那儿干嘛 |
[1:16:37] | -I tried. I could not get it. -You can’t get it? | -我试过了 取不出来 -你取不出来 |
[1:16:40] | -No, I could not do it. -Come on, man! | -取不出来 -拜托 伙计 |
[1:16:43] | Bob, will you please put the mask on. | 鲍勃 戴上面具行吗 |
[1:16:45] | -Or turn away. -I can’t get it on! | -或者转开脸 -戴不上去 |
[1:16:46] | Dignan, what’s goin’ on? | 迪格南 怎么回事儿 |
[1:16:48] | -Where’s Kumar? -Forget it, then. Just forget it! | -猪头哪去了 -算了吧 放弃算了 |
[1:16:52] | You can’t do it, because you never knew how in the first place! | 你打不开 因为你从来就不知道怎么打开 |
[1:16:55] | You are totally lost out here! | 你绝对是迷路了 |
[1:16:58] | -What are you guys doin’ here? -Hold it! | -你们在这儿干嘛 -别动 |
[1:17:00] | -Who are these guys? -Jesus! | -这些人是谁 -老天 |
[1:17:05] | -Jesus, Bob! What the hell…? -Put it down, big guy! | -老天 鲍勃 这他妈 -把枪放下 强人 |
[1:17:08] | -What is your problem? -I didn’t do anything! | -你怎么搞的 -我啥都没做 |
[1:17:12] | -Are you okay? -Did you shoot him? | -你还好吧 -你打中他了 |
[1:17:15] | He must be having a heart attack or something! | 不是 他肯定是心脏病发作了 |
[1:17:18] | Drop your smoke. Let’s go! | 放烟雾弹 我们走 |
[1:17:19] | Come on! | 快走 |
[1:17:24] | Check his pulse! | 检查他的心律 |
[1:17:28] | -Check his pulse! -Get to the elevator! | -检查他的心律 -上电梯 |
[1:17:30] | -I can’t see. -A little more! | -我看不清 -轻点儿 |
[1:17:33] | I can’t believe this! | 难以置信 |
[1:17:34] | -I didn’t shoot him. -He’s got a bum ticker, man! | -我没打中他 -他心脏不好 伙计 |
[1:17:38] | Hang in there, man. Hang in there. | 坚持住 伙计 坚持住 |
[1:17:41] | Prop him up. Come on. Get him up there. | 稳住 来 让他这样靠着 |
[1:17:44] | -Get up. Come on, man. -He don’t look good. | -来 这样子 伙计 -他看起来糟透了 |
[1:17:48] | -What is this? -Stay calm. Stay where you are. | -什么声音 -保持镇定 别动 |
[1:17:50] | -Who tripped the alarm, man? -It’s the fire alarm! | -谁拉了警报 -那是火警 |
[1:17:54] | -Who tripped the fire alarm? -It’s because of all this fuckin’ smoke! | -谁拉了火警 -因为他奶奶的烟雾弹 |
[1:17:58] | Where’s Kumar? | 猪头哪去了 |
[1:18:04] | -We’re going down. Let’s go! -Man, I blew it. | -我们下去 走 -我把事情玩砸了 |
[1:18:09] | -I blew it, man. -What were you doing in the freezer? | -玩砸了 伙计 -你在冷库做什么 |
[1:18:11] | I don’t know. I lose my touch, man. | 没干啥 我和你们联系不上了 |
[1:18:13] | Did you ever have a touch to lose, man? | 你怎么联系我们 伙计 |
[1:18:16] | What were you doing in there? | 你在冷库里面干嘛 |
[1:18:18] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:18:24] | -Wait for Kumar. -Come on, Kumar! | -等等猪头 -猪头快点儿 |
[1:18:27] | Hurry up, Kumar! | 速度啊 猪头 |
[1:18:32] | -Open your door. -I can’t. It’s locked. | -开门 -开不开 锁上了 |
[1:18:34] | -Open that door! -Move! | -开门 -快 |
[1:18:39] | -The elevator broke. -What? | -电梯坏了 -什么 |
[1:18:42] | -Where’s Applejack? -He’s stuck on the second floor! | -苹果白兰地哪去了 -他被困在二楼了 |
[1:18:45] | -Between floors up there. -Did he give you the keys? | -在楼层间 -他给你车钥匙了吗 |
[1:18:47] | -Applejack drove. -What happened? | -苹果白兰地是司机啊 -怎么回事儿 |
[1:18:50] | -I don’t know. -Run! | -不知道 -快跑 |
[1:18:54] | Go! | 快 |
[1:18:55] | -What the hell happened to the plan? -I don’t know. Come on. | -你不是计划得好好的吗 -我不知道 快走 |
[1:18:58] | -I’ll meet you at Bob’s. Go! -What? | -我到鲍勃家跟你会合 -嗯 |
[1:19:00] | -I gotta get Applejack. -No, you’re not. | -我得把苹果白兰地救出来 -不 别回去了 |
[1:19:02] | -Yeah, I am. -No! | -我得回去 -别 |
[1:19:06] | -I gotta fly solo on this, baby. -Okay, Dignan… | -我这次得单干了 亲爱的 -好吧 迪格南… |
[1:19:09] | -I don’t have time to argue now! -I don’t have time either! | -我没时间争论 -我也没时间 |
[1:19:12] | Now, you get back to Bob’s! Just go! | 你快回鲍勃那儿吧 快去 |
[1:19:17] | Who is in charge here? | 谁是领导 |
[1:19:19] | You are, you dumb son of a bitch! Now, please leave! | 你 你这呆瓜 快走 |
[1:19:23] | Give me this one. | 我来吧 |
[1:19:25] | You gotta give me this one. | 你得让我行动 |
[1:19:29] | Dignan, you know what’s gonna happen if you go back there. | 迪格南 你知道你回去后会怎样 |
[1:19:33] | No, I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[1:19:35] | They’ll never catch me, man… | 他们逮不到我的 伙计… |
[1:19:38] | ’cause I’m fuckin’ innocent. | 因为我他妈是无辜的 |
[1:20:24] | Get in here. Concentrate on your breathing. | 进去 集中注意呼吸 |
[1:20:27] | You gotta get oxygen to your heart. | 你的心脏需要氧气 |
[1:20:34] | I haven’t got the keys. Unlock the door! | 我没钥匙 开门 |
[1:20:48] | Freeze! Don’t move! | 别动 别动 |
[1:20:51] | -Put your hands on the car! -Put your hands up! Now! | -举起手来 放在车上 -举起手来 快 |
[1:21:08] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪 |
[1:21:36] | -Freeze! -Drop it! | -别动 -放下枪 |
[1:21:38] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪 |
[1:21:43] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪 |
[1:22:58] | Bob, there he is. | 鲍勃 他在那儿 |
[1:23:07] | One month down, twenty-three to go. | 一个月下来 还有23天 |
[1:23:10] | Anyway, I said to the D. A: | 不管怎么说 我告诉地方法院检查官 |
[1:23:12] | “That cop who hit me must have given me C.R.S. disease.” | “打我的那个警察肯定把失忆症传染给我了” |
[1:23:16] | -What’s that? -That’s just what the D.A. asked. | -失忆症 -检查官问的正是这个 |
[1:23:18] | C.R.S. is a disease where you can’t remember shit. | 失忆症就是你想不起来做过的事情 |
[1:23:21] | -Like amnesia. -Right. | -就像健忘症 -对 |
[1:23:23] | C.R.S. “Can’t remember shit.” C.R.S. | 失忆症—–丧失记忆的病症 |
[1:23:27] | -Tell Mr. Henry I said that. -Okay. | -告诉亨利先生这是我说的 -好的 |
[1:23:30] | So is Mr. Henry gonna come by and see me or what? | 那 亨利先生回来探望我吗 |
[1:23:34] | I don’t think so. | 我看不会 |
[1:23:36] | He actually robbed Bob’s house. | 他真的去洗劫鲍勃家了 |
[1:23:39] | -You’re kidding? -No, I’m not. | -你在说笑 -是真的 |
[1:23:42] | I can’t believe that. | 真不敢相信 |
[1:23:44] | I almost robbed that place myself. | 我也差点把他家抢了 |
[1:23:48] | You think Applejack knew? | 你觉得苹果白兰地知道吗 |
[1:23:51] | We haven’t heard from Applejack since he got out of the hospital. | 他出院后我们就没和他有联系了 |
[1:23:56] | His case got dismissed. | 他的起诉被撤销了 |
[1:23:58] | -What? Why? -We’re not sure. | -嗯 为什么 -不清楚 |
[1:24:00] | We think Mr. Henry had something to do with it. | 我觉得亨利先生有问题 |
[1:24:02] | Well, they take the health problems into account. | 没办法 他们考虑到了他的健康问题 |
[1:24:11] | -So what all did he get? -Pretty much everything. | -从鲍勃那儿他分到了多少 -差不多全部 |
[1:24:15] | -I bet he got that grand piano. -He got everything. | -我打赌他弄到那只大钢琴了 -他弄到了全部 |
[1:24:19] | I bet that grand piano’s worth ten grand. | 我打赌那钢琴值一万块 |
[1:24:27] | I’m sorry, Bob. | 抱歉 鲍勃 |
[1:24:30] | Yeah, but you know, in a strange way… | 不过 你知道吗这样子… |
[1:24:33] | it’s brought me and Future Man closer together. | 反而使我和我弟弟更亲密了 |
[1:24:36] | I mean, we went out to look for a new piano the other day… | 我是指 那天我们出去挑选新钢琴时… |
[1:24:40] | and he looks at me and says: “Bob, just because you’re a fuck-up… | 他看着我说”鲍勃 虽然你是个呆瓜… |
[1:24:44] | doesn’t mean you’re not my brother.” | 但仍是我的兄弟” |
[1:24:50] | That kind of touched me. | 我被打动了 |
[1:24:54] | He doesn’t normally open up like that. | 他一般感情不外露的 |
[1:24:59] | -Hey, I talked to Inez last night. -Really? | -嘿 我和伊内兹昨晚通电话 -是吗 |
[1:25:01] | Gonna be bringing you a care package when she comes up here. | 她过来时会给你扛一麻袋吃的 |
[1:25:04] | -No shit? -Yeah. | -真的 -真的 |
[1:25:08] | She liked me. Oh, yeah. Hang on to that one. | 她挺喜欢我的 好好待她 |
[1:25:12] | You want anything special? | 你有什么特别的需要吗 没有 |
[1:25:20] | Well… | 呃… |
[1:25:22] | -I got something for you guys. -Oh, yeah? | -我有东西给你们 -是吗 |
[1:25:25] | Belt buckles that I made. | 我做的皮带扣 |
[1:25:27] | There’s one for you and one for you. | 你俩一人一个 |
[1:25:29] | I made a couple more that I was gonna give… | 我多做了几个… |
[1:25:33] | to, you know, Applejack, Kumar or Mr. Henry. | 你知道的 给猪头 苹果白兰地和亨利先生 |
[1:25:35] | But… I don’t know. Maybe give it to Inez. | 不过…也该给伊内兹一个 |
[1:25:38] | I don’t care. Give it to those guys. | 无所谓 给他们吧 |
[1:25:40] | I don’t have any hard feelings. | 我不在乎 |
[1:25:42] | Here’s a little piece. | 小号的 |
[1:25:46] | That’s for the tip. | 旅行装 |
[1:25:53] | -Thanks. -We did it though, didn’t we? | -谢谢 -我们做了我们想做的 不是吗 |
[1:25:59] | Yeah, we did it, all right. | 是啊 我们做了 |
[1:26:08] | Well, thank you for comin’. | 好吧 谢谢你们来看我 |
[1:26:13] | It’s good seein’ you. | 见到你真好 |
[1:26:19] | -Did you bring that grappling hook? -Grappling hook? | -你带打捞工具了吗 -打捞工具 |
[1:26:22] | I think I might have found a way out of here. | 我想我找打了出去的方法 |
[1:26:24] | -You’re kidding! -No, I’m not. | -别说笑了 -我是认真的 |
[1:26:27] | -How? -Wait for my instructions. | -怎么出来 -等我的指示 |
[1:26:30] | When we go through the next gate, | 我们到下一道门钱 |
[1:26:32] | you’ll have 30 seconds to take out the guard. | 你们有30秒的时间摆平看守 |
[1:26:33] | -What? -30 seconds! | -什么 -30 秒 |
[1:26:34] | Have the car running at the northwest checkpoint. | 在西北检查站那里等着 别让车熄火 |
[1:26:37] | -Bob and I will scale the barricade. -Hold on! | -鲍勃和我会爬过栅栏 -等等 |
[1:26:41] | And Bob, remember, shield me from the bullets! | 鲍勃 你记着 帮我挡子弹 |
[1:26:44] | They won’t shoot civilians! | 他们不用向你开枪的 |
[1:26:45] | -Are you ready? -Hold on! | -你准备好了吗 -等等 |
[1:26:47] | Let’s go! Now! | 我们走 就现在 |
[1:26:56] | Isn’t it funny | 太可笑了 |
[1:26:57] | how you used to be in the nuthouse and now I’m in jail? | 你以前在精神病院而我现在在监狱里 哈哈哈 |