英文名称:The Incredibles
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | -Is this on? -That’s fine. | -这个开了吗? -就这样 |
[00:33] | I can break through walls, I just can’t… | 我会穿墙破壁 却不会… |
[00:35] | -That’s fine. -I can’t get this on. | -就这样 -却不会玩这个 |
[00:38] | Mr. Incredible… Do you have a secret identity? | 神奇超人… 你有保密的身份吗? |
[00:41] | Every superhero has a secret identity. I don’t know a single one who doesn’t. | 每个超级英雄都有保密的身份 我还不知道有谁不是这样 |
[00:45] | Who wants the pressure of being super all the time? | 谁愿意一直承担当超人的压力呢? |
[00:51] | Of course I have a secret identity. | 我当然有保密的身份啦 |
[00:53] | Can you see me in this at the supermarket? Come on. | 你以为会在超市里看见我穿成这样? 得了 |
[00:56] | Who’d want to go shopping as Elastigirl, know what I mean? | 谁愿意用弹力女侠的身份去买东西 明白我的意思吗? |
[01:01] | Superladies, they’re always trying to tell you their secret identity. | 那些女超人 总是想把自己的 保密身份告诉你 |
[01:04] | Think it’ll strengthen the relationship or something. | 她们觉得可以这样来套近乎 |
[01:08] | I said, | 我就说: |
[01:09] | “Girl, I don’t want to know about your mild-mannered alter ego or anything like that.” | “姑娘 我不想知道你那温柔的另一面” |
[01:13] | I mean, you tell me you’re a super-mega-ultra-lightning-babe, | 我是说 你告诉我你是 宇宙无敌超级霹雳小甜甜 |
[01:18] | that’s all right with me. I’m good. I’m good. | 那就行了 我很满意 很满意 |
[01:22] | No matter how many times you save the world, | 不管你多少次拯救世界 |
[01:24] | it always manages to get back in jeopardy again. | 它总是又会陷入危机 |
[01:28] | Sometimes I just want it to stay saved, you know? | 有时候我真想叫它消停一下 明白吗? |
[01:31] | For a little bit. I feel like the maid. “I just cleaned up this mess. | 只要一会儿 我觉得自己像女佣一样 “我刚刚把这里收拾好 |
[01:35] | Can we keep it clean for ten minutes?” | 咱们就不能让它干净个十分钟吗? “ |
[01:37] | I could get to that point. | 我能理解 |
[01:39] | -“Please?” -We’re not finished. | -“劳驾? ” -还没结束呢 |
[01:42] | Sometimes I think I’d just like the simple life, you know? | 有时我觉得我就喜欢平平淡淡 的生活 你明白吗? |
[01:46] | Relax a little and raise a family. | 稍微休息一下 安心养家 |
[01:48] | Settle down? Are you kidding? I’m at the top of my game! | 退隐江湖? 你开玩笑吧? 我正在兴头上呢! |
[01:52] | I’m up there with the big dogs! Girls, come on. | 我可是跻身大人物的行列! 姑娘们 来吧 |
[01:54] | Leave the saving of the world to the men? I don’t think so. | 把拯救世界的工作让给男人? 我可不同意 |
[01:59] | I don’t think so. | 我可不同意 |
[02:18] | We interrupt for a bulletin. | 现在插播一条新闻 |
[02:20] | A high-speed pursuit between police and armed gunmen is underway, | 警方正在飞车追捕持枪歹徒 |
[02:23] | traveling northbound on San Pablo Ave. | 他们沿圣帕布洛大道向北行驶 |
[02:31] | Yeah, I’ve got time. | 好啊 我有时间 |
[02:59] | Mr. Incredible. | 神奇超人 神奇超人 |
[03:05] | -What is it, ma’am? -My cat, Squeaker, won’t come down. | -怎么了 太太? -我的猫 小喳喳 不肯下来 |
[03:11] | Certainly. I suggest you stand clear. There could be trouble. | 好的 建议您站远点 可能有麻烦 |
[03:14] | No, he’s quite tame. | 不会 他很乖的 |
[03:30] | Let go now. | 快放手 |
[03:46] | Thank you, Mr. Incredible. You’ve done it again. | 谢谢你 神奇超人 你又成功了 |
[03:49] | -You’re the best. -No, I’m just here to help. | -你是最棒的 -不 只是刚好来这儿帮忙 |
[03:51] | All units. We have a tour bus robbery… | 各单位注意 发生了观光巴士抢劫案… |
[03:54] | Tour bus robbery. I’ve still got time. | 观光巴士抢劫案 我还有时间 |
[03:56] | Officers. Ma’am. Squeaker. | 警官 太太 小喳喳 |
[03:59] | -Cool! Ready for take-off! -What the…? | -酷! 准备出动! -这是…? |
[04:01] | -Who are you supposed to be? -I’m IncrediBoy. | -你到底是谁? -我是神奇小子 |
[04:04] | What? No. | 什么? 不对 |
[04:06] | You’re that kid from the fan club. | 你是那个追星族俱乐部的孩子 |
[04:08] | Brophy. Brody. Buddy! Buddy! | 布洛菲 布洛迪 巴迪! 你叫巴迪! |
[04:11] | My name is IncrediBoy. | 我叫神奇小子 |
[04:13] | I’ve been nice, I’ve stood for photos, | 我一直对你们很和气 跟你们合影 |
[04:15] | signed every scrap of paper you pushed at me… | 在你们给我的每张纸上签名 可这… |
[04:18] | No, don’t worry about training me. I know your moves, | 啊 不用费心训练我 我知道你的动作 |
[04:21] | crime fighting style, favorite catch phrases, everything! | 打击犯罪的风格 最喜欢的口头禅 我全知道! |
[04:24] | I’m your number one fan! | 我是你的头号崇拜者! |
[04:29] | Hey! Hey, wait! | 喂 喂 等一下! |
[04:40] | You know… | 你知道… |
[04:41] | …you can tell a lot about a woman by the contents of her purse, | …看一个女人钱包里的东西 就可以对她了解许多 |
[04:45] | but maybe that’s not what you had in mind. | 不过这也许不是你的目的 |
[04:48] | Hey, look… | -嘿 你瞧… |
[04:55] | Elastigirl. | 弹力女侠 |
[04:56] | Mr. Incredible. | 神奇超人 |
[04:59] | -It’s all right. I’ve got him. -Sure, you’ve got him. | -那没关系 我已经逮到他了 -当然啦 你已经逮到他了 |
[05:02] | -I just took him out for you. -Sure, you did. | -我只不过替你制住他 -没错 你干的 |
[05:04] | -His attention was on me. -A fact I exploited to do my job. | -他的注意力都在我身上 -我利用了这一点来做我的工作 |
[05:07] | -My job, you mean. -A simple thank you will suffice. | -你是说我的工作吧 -你说声谢谢总可以吧 |
[05:10] | Thanks, but I don’t need any help. | 谢了 可我不需要帮忙 |
[05:12] | Whatever happened to “ladies first”? | 那”女士优先”怎么说? |
[05:14] | Well, whatever happened to equal treatment? | 那”男女平等”又怎么说? |
[05:16] | Look, the lady got me first. | 喂 是这个小姐先逮到我的 |
[05:19] | -Well, we could share, you know. -I work alone. | -好吧 我们可以分摊 -我是单干的 |
[05:22] | Well, I think you need to be more… | 哦 那么我觉得你应该再多点… |
[05:26] | …flexible. | …弹性 |
[05:27] | Are you doing anything later? | 你待会儿有事吗? |
[05:29] | I have a previous engagement. | 我已经和人约好了 |
[05:43] | Now, you just stay here. | 现在 你就呆在这儿吧 |
[05:45] | They usually pick up the garbage in an hour. | 他们一般会在一小时内收拾垃圾的 |
[05:48] | -Hey, Incredible! -Hey, Frozone! | -嘿 神奇超人! -嘿 寒冰侠! |
[05:51] | -Shouldn’t you be getting ready? -I still got time. | -你还没准备好吗? -我还有时间呢 |
[05:56] | He’s gonna jump! | 他要跳了 |
[06:12] | I think you broke something. | 你把我的骨头弄断了 |
[06:14] | With counseling, I think you’ll come to forgive me. | 等你接受心理治疗后 会原谅我的 |
[06:17] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[06:50] | Bomb Voyage. | 炸弹魔 |
[06:53] | And IncrediBoy! | 还有神奇小子! |
[06:55] | IncrediBoy? | 神奇小子? |
[06:58] | Aren’t you curious about how I get around so fast? I have rocket boots. | 你不想知道我为什么来得这么快吗? 因为我穿了火箭靴 |
[07:02] | -Go home, Buddy. Now. -What? | -回家去 巴迪 快点 -什么? |
[07:05] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗? |
[07:06] | You always say be true to yourself, | 你总说要坦诚面对你自己 |
[07:08] | but you never say which part to be true to. | 可你没说过是对哪一部分 |
[07:11] | Well, I’ve finally figured out who I am. | 好了 现在我终于想明白我是谁了 |
[07:14] | I am your ward… IncrediBoy! | 我是你的卫兵… 神奇小子! |
[07:16] | And now, you have officially carried it too far, Buddy. | 可你现在走得太远了 巴迪 |
[07:19] | This is because I don’t have powers, isn’t it? | 因为我没有超能力 对吗? |
[07:22] | Not every superhero has powers, you know. | 你知道 不是每个超级英雄都有超能力的 |
[07:24] | You can be super without them. | 没有超能力也可以当超人 |
[07:26] | I invented these. I can fly. Can you fly? | 我发明了这些东西 我能飞 你能飞吗? |
[07:29] | Fly home, Buddy. I work alone. | 那就飞回家去 巴迪 我是单干的 |
[07:33] | Just give me one chance! I’ll show you. I’ll go get the police. | 给我一次机会就行! 我会让你瞧瞧 我去找警察来 |
[07:37] | -Buddy, don’t! -It’ll only take a second, really. | -巴迪 不要! -一会儿就行 真的 |
[07:40] | No, stop! There’s a bomb! | 停下! 有炸弹! |
[07:43] | Let go, you’re wrecking my flight pattern. | 放开 你把我的飞行模式搅乱了 |
[07:46] | -I can do this if you let go! -Will you just…? | -你要是放手我就能飞好! -你就不能…? |
[07:49] | -I’m trying to help! Stop! -Let go of my cape! | -我是想帮你! 停下! -别抓着我的披风! |
[08:36] | Take this one home. And make sure his mom knows what he’s been doing. | 送这小子回家 一定要让她妈妈 知道他干的好事 |
[08:40] | I can help you. You’re making a mist… | 我能帮你 你是在铸成大… |
[08:42] | The injured jumper. You sent paramedics? | 那个跳楼者受伤了 你们派 医护人员了吗? |
[08:44] | They picked him up. | 他们把他带走了 |
[08:45] | The blast in that building was caused by Bomb Voyage | 大楼里的爆炸是炸弹魔干的 |
[08:48] | who I caught robbing the vault. | 他抢劫金库时被我撞上了 |
[08:50] | We might nab him if we set up a perimeter. | 要是我们封锁这一带 也许能逮住他 |
[08:52] | -He got away? -Well, yeah. | -他逃掉了? -嗯 是的 |
[08:54] | -Skippy here made sure of that. -IncrediBoy. | -都是因为这小淘气 -是神奇小子! |
[08:56] | You’re not affiliated with me! Holy smokes, I’m late. | 我跟你可没关系! 糟糕 我迟到了 |
[09:00] | Listen, I’ve gotta be somewhere. | 听着 我得马上到别处去 |
[09:03] | -What about Bomb Voyage? -Any other night, I’d go after him, | -那么炸弹魔呢? -以后再说 我会去抓他的 |
[09:06] | but I really gotta go. Don’t worry. We’ll get him! Eventually! | 不过现在我真得走了 别担心 我们会逮到他的! 总有一天! |
[09:16] | -Is the night still young? -You’re very late. | -今晚还有时间吧? -你迟到很久了 |
[09:19] | -How do I look? Good? -The mask. You still got the mask. | -我看起来怎样? 还行吧? -面具 你还戴着面具呢 |
[09:25] | Showtime. | 好戏开场 |
[09:30] | Robert Parr, will you have this woman to be your lawful wedded wife? | 罗伯特·帕尔 您愿意让这女子 成为你的合法妻子吗? |
[09:34] | You’re late. When you asked if I was doing anything later, | 你迟到了 你那时问我待会儿有没有事 |
[09:37] | I didn’t realize you’d forgotten. I thought it was playful banter. | 我还没想到是你忘记了 我以为你是在和我开玩笑呢 |
[09:41] | -It was. -Cutting it close, don’t you think? | -真的是玩笑 -你不觉得你把时间留得太紧了吗? |
[09:43] | You need to be more… flexible. | 你需要再多点… 弹性 |
[09:46] | I love you, but if we’re gonna make this work, | 我爱你 可要是我们想让这婚姻美满 |
[09:48] | you’ve gotta be more than Mr. Incredible. | 你就不能光顾着当神奇超人 |
[09:50] | You know that. Don’t you? | 你愿意吗? |
[09:53] | -…so long as you both shall live? -I do. | -…只要你们二人仍然在世? -我愿意 |
[09:55] | I pronounce this couple husband and wife. | 我宣布这对新人结为夫妻 |
[10:01] | As long as we both shall live. No matter what happens. | 只要我们都还在世 不管发生了什么事 |
[10:05] | Hey, come on. We’re superheroes. What could happen? | 嘿 别逗了 我们是超级英雄啊 还能发生什么事? |
[10:11] | In a stunning turn of events, a superhero is being sued | 经过一连串令人眼花缭乱的事件 一位超级英雄遭到起诉 |
[10:15] | for saving someone who, apparently, didn’t want to be saved. | 原因是他救了显然不想被搭救的人 |
[10:18] | The plaintiff, Oliver Sansweet, | 原告奥利弗·桑斯维特 |
[10:20] | who was foiled in his attempted suicide by Mr. Incredible, | 在企图自杀时被神奇超人阻止 |
[10:24] | has filed suit against the famed superhero in Superior Court. | 他向高级法院提出了针对这位 著名超级英雄的诉讼 |
[10:28] | Mr. Sansweet didn’t ask to be saved. He didn’t want to be saved. | 桑斯维特先生并没有呼救 他不想被人救 |
[10:31] | The injury received from Mr. Incredible’s “actions”, | 由于神奇超人的”行动”导致的伤害 |
[10:34] | -causes him daily pain. -I saved your life! | -令他终日生活在痛苦中 -我救了你的命! |
[10:37] | You didn’t save my life! You ruined my death. | 你不是救了我的命! 你是让我求死不能! |
[10:39] | My client has no comment. | 我的当事人没有意见 |
[10:41] | Another suit was filed by victims of the el train accident. | 五天以后 高架铁路事故的受害者 又提出了另一起诉讼 |
[10:45] | Incredible’s court losses cost the government millions. | 神奇超人的败诉令政府付出了数百万元 |
[10:49] | And opened the flood gates for dozens of superhero lawsuits the world over. | 同时也引发了世界各地数十起 超级英雄诉讼案的风潮 |
[10:53] | It is time for their secret identity to become their only identity. | 现在该让他们的保密身份 成为他们唯一的身份了 |
[10:58] | Time for them to join us, or go away. | 他们现在要选择是加入我们 还是离开 |
[11:01] | Under public pressure, and the financial burden | 迫于巨大的公众压力和没完没了的诉讼 |
[11:04] | of an ever mounting series of lawsuits, | 带来的巨额财政负担 |
[11:07] | the government quietly initiated the superhero relocation program. | 政府悄悄启动了超级英雄重新安置案 |
[11:11] | The supers were granted amnesty from responsibility for past actions, | 超人们以往的过失得到了特赦 |
[11:14] | in exchange for the promise to never again resume hero work. | 作为交换条件 他们承诺 再也不充当英雄的角色 |
[11:19] | Where are they now? | 昔日英雄今何在? |
[11:21] | They are living among us. Average citizens, average heroes. | 他们就生活在我们中间 平凡的公民 平凡的英雄 |
[11:25] | Quietly and anonymously continuing to make the world a better place. | 默默无闻 隐姓埋名 继续为世界作着贡献 |
[11:31] | Denied? You’re denying my claim? | 拒绝? 你拒绝我的索赔要求? |
[11:35] | I don’t understand. I have full coverage. | (十五年后) 我不明白 我买了全保的 |
[11:38] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Hogenson, | 很抱歉 霍根森太太 |
[11:40] | but our liability is spelled out in paragraph 17. | 但是我们的义务在第17段已经写明了 |
[11:43] | -It states clearly… -I can’t pay for this. | -上面讲得很清楚… -这 这个我付不起 |
[11:46] | Excuse me. Claims, Bob Parr. | 不好意思 理赔科 鲍勃·帕尔 |
[11:48] | I’m calling to celebrate a momentous occasion. | 我是要告诉你一个重大喜讯 |
[11:50] | We’re now officially moved in. | 我们现在算是正式住进来了 |
[11:53] | Yeah, well, that’s great, honey. | 哦 好啊 棒极了 亲爱的 |
[11:55] | The last three years don’t count because… | 那么过去三年不算是因为… |
[11:57] | Because I finally unpacked the last box. | 因为我终于拆开了最后一个箱子 |
[11:59] | Now, it’s official. Ha, ha, ha. | 现在是正式的了 哈哈哈 |
[12:01] | -Why do we have so much junk? -Listen, I’ve got a client. | -我们怎么有这么多垃圾? -听着 我在接待一个客户 |
[12:04] | Say no more. Go save the world one policy at a time, honey. | 不用说了 拯救世界去吧 一次一张保单 亲爱的 |
[12:07] | Oh! I gotta go pick up the kids. See you tonight. | 哦! 我该去接孩子了 晚上见 |
[12:10] | Bye, honey. Excuse me. Where were we? | 再见 亲爱的 不好意思 我们说到哪儿了? |
[12:13] | I’m on a fixed income, and if you can’t help me, | 我是靠固定收入过日子的 要是你不能帮我 |
[12:17] | I don’t know what I’ll do. | 我真不知道该怎么办 |
[12:27] | All right, listen closely. I’d like to help you, but I can’t. | 好吧 听好了 我是想帮你 可我办不到 |
[12:30] | I’d like to tell you to take a copy of your policy to Norma Wilcox on… | 我很想告诉你拿一份保单的复印件 去找诺玛·威尔考克斯… |
[12:34] | Norma Wilcox. W-I-L-C-O-X. On the third floor. But I can’t. | 诺玛·威尔考克斯 W-l-L-C-O-X 在三楼 可我办不到 |
[12:40] | I also do not advise you to fill out and file a WS2475 form | 我也不会建议你填写WS2475表格 |
[12:43] | with our legal department on the second floor. | 然后交到二楼的法律部门 |
[12:46] | I wouldn’t expect someone to get back to you quickly to resolve the matter. | 我估计也不会有什么人 能很快帮你解决问题的 |
[12:49] | I’d like to help, but there’s nothing I can do. | 我很想帮你 但是我什么也做不了 |
[12:52] | -Oh, thank you, young man. -Sorry. I know you’re upset! | -哦 谢谢你 年轻人 -对不起 太太 我知道你很苦恼! |
[12:56] | Pretend to be upset. | -装作很苦恼 |
[13:01] | Parr! | 帕尔! |
[13:03] | You authorized payment on the Walker policy! | 你批准了沃克那份保单的赔款! |
[13:06] | Someone broke into their house, Mr. Huph. | 哈夫先生 有人闯进了他们家 |
[13:08] | -Their policy covers… -I don’t wanna know about it. | -他们的保单包含了… -这个我不想知道 |
[13:11] | Don’t tell me about it. | 别跟我说这个 |
[13:12] | Tell me how you’re keeping lnsuricare in the black. | 跟我说说你是怎么 让咱们公司一直赔钱的 |
[13:15] | Tell me how that’s possible, with you writing checks | 告诉我你怎么会给每一个 |
[13:18] | to every Harry Hardluck and Sally Sobstory that gives you a phone call. | 给你打电话的霉运先生 和苦命小姐写支票的! |
[13:24] | Morning break is over. Morning break is over. | 上午休息时间结束 上午休息时间结束 |
[13:31] | I appreciate you coming down here, Mrs. Parr. | 很高兴你能来 帕尔太太 |
[13:34] | What’s this about? Has Dash done something wrong? | 这是怎么了? 达什做错什么了? |
[13:38] | He’s a disruptive influence and he openly mocks me in front of the class. | 他是害群之马 他公然在全班 面前嘲弄我 |
[13:42] | -He says. -Look, I know it’s you! | -他说的 -我知道是你干的! |
[13:45] | -He puts thumbtacks on my stool. -You saw him do this? | -他在我的椅子上放图钉 -你看见是他干的? |
[13:48] | Well… not really. No. | 哦… 没有亲眼看见 |
[13:51] | Actually, not. | 说实话 没有 |
[13:52] | Oh, then how do you know it was him? | 哦 那你怎么知道是他干的? |
[13:54] | I hid a camera. Yeah, and this time, I’ve got him. | 我藏了一台摄像机 对 这一次我算是逮到他了 |
[14:03] | See? You see? | 看见吗? 你们看见吗? |
[14:06] | You don’t see it? | 你们没看见? |
[14:09] | He moves! Right there! | 他动了! 就在那儿! |
[14:12] | Wait, wait! Right there! | 等等 等等! 就在那儿! |
[14:15] | Right as I’m sitting down! | 就在我坐下去的时候! |
[14:17] | I don’t know how he does it, | 我不知道他是怎么干的 |
[14:19] | but there’s no tack before he moves | 可就在他动以前 那里没有钉子 |
[14:21] | and after he moves, there’s a tack. Coincidence? I think not! | 他一动 就有钉子了 是巧合吗? 我不信! |
[14:28] | -Bernie… -Don’t “Bernie” me. | -伯尼… -别叫我”伯尼” |
[14:31] | This little rat is guilty! | 这个小鬼头是坏蛋! |
[14:33] | You and your son can go now, Mrs. Parr. I’m sorry for the trouble. | 帕尔太太 您和您的儿子可以走了 抱歉给您添麻烦了 |
[14:38] | You’re letting him go again? He’s guilty! | 你又放他走了? 他是坏蛋! |
[14:41] | You can see it on his smug little face. Guilty, I say, guilty! | 看他小脸的得意样就知道 坏蛋 我说了 坏蛋! |
[14:48] | Dash, this is the third time this year you’ve been sent to the office. | 达什 今年你是第三次 给叫到办公室了 |
[14:53] | We need to find a better outlet. A more… constructive outlet. | 我们得找个更好的办法 更有建设性的办法 |
[14:58] | Maybe I could, if you’d let me go out for sports. | 要是你让我去参加运动会 没准就行 |
[15:01] | Honey, you know why we can’t do that. | 亲爱的 你知道我们为什么 不能那么做 |
[15:03] | I promise I’ll slow up. I’ll only be the best by a tiny bit. | 我保证会有分寸的 我只会赢他们一点点 |
[15:08] | Dashiell Robert Parr, | 达什尔·罗伯特·帕尔 |
[15:10] | you are an incredibly competitive boy. And a bit of a showoff. | 你是个特别争强好胜的孩子 还有一点爱卖弄 |
[15:13] | The last thing you need is temptation. | 你最禁不起诱惑 |
[15:16] | You always say, “Do your best.” But you don’t really mean it. | 你老是说”尽力而为” 可你从来就不是那个意思 |
[15:19] | Why can’t I do the best that I can do? | 我能尽力的 为什么不让我尽力? |
[15:21] | Right now, honey, the world just wants us to fit in, | 亲爱的 如今的世界只要我们 溶入其中 |
[15:24] | and to fit in, we just gotta be like everybody else. | 为了溶入其中 我们就得 像其他所有人一样 |
[15:26] | Dad always said our powers were nothing to be ashamed of. | 爸爸常说我们有超能力 没什么好难为情的 |
[15:29] | -Our powers made us special. -Everyone’s special, Dash. | -我们的超能力让我们很特别 -人人都很特别 达什 |
[15:33] | Which is another way of saying no one is. | 那也就是说没什么人是特别的 |
[15:46] | Rydinger, where you headed? | 莱丁杰 你上哪儿去? |
[15:50] | -Hi, Tony. -Hey. | -嗨 托尼 -嘿 |
[15:53] | -Hey, Tony, can I carry your books? -That’s kind of funny. | -嘿 托尼 可以帮你拿书吗? -那可有点好笑 |
[15:56] | Hey, Tony, do you play football? | 嘿 托尼 你打橄榄球吗? |
[16:02] | Tony, I thought we were gonna go swimming. | 托尼 我们去游泳吧 |
[16:06] | He looked at me. | 他看了我一眼 |
[16:08] | Come on, Violet! | -快点 薇奥莱特! |
[16:35] | Darn kids. Sitting on the driveway… | 可恶的孩子 在车道上放这个… |
[16:39] | Oh, great. | 哦 好极了 |
[17:18] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[17:21] | -You’re making weird faces again. -No, I’m not. | -你又在做鬼脸 -才没有 |
[17:24] | You make weird faces, honey. | 你做鬼脸了 亲爱的 |
[17:27] | -Do you have to read at the table? -Uh-huh. Yeah. | -你非得在饭桌上看吗? -啊哈 是的 |
[17:30] | Smaller bites, Dash. Yikes! | 小口咬 达什 呀! |
[17:33] | Bob, could you help the carnivore cut his meat. | 鲍勃 帮这个小肉桶把肉切一下吧? |
[17:37] | Dash, you have something you wanna tell your father about school? | 达什 有什么学校里的事 要跟爸爸说吗? |
[17:42] | -Well, we dissected a frog. -Dash got sent to the office again. | -哦 我们解剖了一只青蛙 -达什又给叫到办公室去了 |
[17:46] | -Good. Good. -No, Bob, that’s bad. | -很好 很好 -不 鲍勃 这不好 |
[17:48] | -What? -Dash got sent to the office again. | -什么? -达什又给叫到办公室去了 |
[17:52] | -What?! What for? -Nothing. | -什么? 为什么? -没什么 |
[17:54] | He put a tack on the teacher’s chair… during class. | 他在老师的椅子上放图钉… 是在上课的时候 |
[17:57] | Nobody saw me. You could barely see it on the tape. | 没人看见 你在录像带上 都很难看出来 |
[17:59] | They caught you on tape and you still got away with it? Whoa! | 他们给你拍了录像带可还是 让你逃过了? 哇! |
[18:03] | You must have been booking. How fast were you going? | 你准是一直在练 你的动作有多快? |
[18:05] | We are not encouraging this. | 我们不是要鼓励他这么干 |
[18:07] | I’m not, I’m just asking how fast… | 没有啊 我只是问有多快… |
[18:09] | Honey! | -亲爱的! |
[18:13] | Great. First the car, now I gotta pay to fix the table… | 好极了 先是汽车 现在又要 花钱修饭桌… |
[18:16] | What happened to the car? | 汽车怎么了? |
[18:19] | Here. I’m getting a new plate. | 给 我去拿个新盘子 |
[18:23] | So, how about you, Vi? How was school? | 那么你怎么样 小薇? 学校里怎样? |
[18:25] | -Nothing to report. -You’ve hardly touched your food. | -没什么好说的 -你的饭都没动过 |
[18:28] | -I’m not hungry for meatloaf. -Well, it is leftover night. | -我不想吃肉糕 -哦 今晚又要留下剩饭了 |
[18:32] | We have steak, pasta… What are you hungry for? | 我们还有肉排 意大利面… 你想要什么? |
[18:35] | -Tony Rydinger. -Shut up. | -托尼·莱丁杰 -闭嘴 |
[18:38] | -Well, you are. -I said, shut up, you little insect. | -好 你真的在想他 -我说了闭嘴 你这小臭虫 |
[18:41] | -Well, she is. -Do not shout at the table. | -她是在想他 -别在饭桌上大喊大叫 |
[18:43] | -Honey! -Kids! Listen to your mother. | -亲爱的! -孩子们! 听妈妈的话! |
[18:47] | She’d eat if we were having Tony loaf. | 假如我们有托尼糕 她就会吃了 |
[18:50] | That’s it! | 好啊! |
[18:52] | Stop it! | 住手! |
[18:54] | -You’re gonna be toast! -Stop running in the house. | -你会变成吐司面包! -别在家里乱跑 |
[18:59] | Sit down! | 坐下! |
[19:01] | -Hey, no force fields! -You started it. | -嘿 不准用超能力场! -是你起的头 |
[19:03] | You sit down! You sit down! | 你坐下! 你也坐下! |
[19:06] | Violet! | 薇奥莱特! |
[19:15] | “Simon J. Paladino, | “西蒙·J·帕拉蒂诺 |
[19:16] | longtime advocate of superhero rights, is missing”? | 超级英雄权利的长期鼓吹者 失踪了”? |
[19:21] | -Gazerbeam. -Bob! It’s time to engage. | -激光眼 -鲍勃! 你该来管管了 |
[19:25] | Do something! Don’t just stand there! | 做点什么! 别光站着! |
[19:28] | -I need you to intervene! -You want me to intervene? | -我要你插手! -你要我插手? |
[19:31] | Okay. I’m intervening! | 好的 我插手了! 我插手了! |
[19:34] | Violet, let go of your brother. | 薇奥莱特 放开你弟弟 |
[19:37] | Hello? | 哈啰? |
[19:39] | Get the door. | 去开门 |
[19:41] | -Hey, Lucius! -Hey, Speedo. Helen, Vi, Jack-Jack. | -嘿 卢修斯! -嘿 飞毛腿 海伦 小薇 杰杰 |
[19:45] | -lce of you to drop by. -Ha! Never heard that one before. | -真是贵”冰”来访 -哈! 这话可真新鲜 |
[19:49] | -Lucius! -Whoa! | -卢修斯! -哇! |
[19:55] | -Ha, ha. -Oh! | -哈哈 -噢! |
[19:57] | -I like it when it shatters. -I’ll be back later. | -我喜欢它碎掉的时候 -我会晚点回来 |
[19:59] | -Where are you two going? -It’s Wednesday. | -你们两个去哪? -今天星期三 |
[20:02] | Bowling night. Say hello to Honey for me, Lucius. | 保龄球之夜 替我向汉妮问好 卢修斯 |
[20:05] | Will do. Good night, Helen. Good night, kids. | 会的 晚安 海伦 晚安 孩子们 |
[20:11] | Don’t think you’ve avoided talking about the principal’s office. | 别以为你去校长室的事 就这么了结了 |
[20:15] | Your father and I are still gonna discuss it. | 你爸爸和我还会找你谈话的 |
[20:17] | I’m not the only kid who’s been sent to the office. | 又不是只有我一个人给叫到 办公室去 |
[20:20] | Other kids don’t have superpowers. | 别的孩子没有超能力 |
[20:22] | -Now, it’s perfectly normal… -What do you know about normal? | -现在 绝对正常… -你知道什么是正常? |
[20:26] | What does anyone in this family know about normal? | 这个家里有人知道什么是正常吗? |
[20:29] | -Now, wait a minute, young lady. -We act normal. I wanna be normal. | -等一下 小姑娘 -我们都装得很正常 我也想做正常人 |
[20:33] | The only normal one is Jack-Jack, and he’s not even toilet trained. | 可唯一正常的人就是杰杰 他 还不会自己用马桶 |
[20:37] | Lucky. | -真好运 |
[20:40] | I meant about being normal. | 我是说做正常人真好 |
[20:45] | So now I’m in deep trouble. | 所以我就有大麻烦了 |
[20:47] | I mean, one more jolt of this death ray and I’m an epitaph. | 我是说 要是再来上一道死光 我就要进棺材了 |
[20:50] | Somehow I managed to find cover. What does Baron Von Ruthless do? | 好在我总算找到了躲的地方 然后无情男爵怎么做? |
[20:53] | -He starts monologuing. -He starts monologuing. | -他开始长篇大论 -他开始长篇大论 |
[20:56] | He starts this prepared speech about how feeble I am compared to him. | 他开始发表早就准备好的演讲 说我跟他比起来怎么怎么弱 |
[21:00] | How inevitable my defeat is, | 说我的失败怎么怎么不可避免 |
[21:02] | the world will soon be his. Yada, yada, yada. | 世界很快就是他的了 怎样怎样… |
[21:05] | -Yammering. -Yammering. | -没完没了 -没完没了 |
[21:06] | I mean, the guy has me on a platter, and he won’t shut up. | 这家伙打得我没脾气 而且还说个没完 |
[21:10] | -Municiberg, we have a 23-56… -23-56, what is that? | -穆尼西堡 我们接到23-56… -23-56 那是什么? |
[21:13] | -Robbery? -This is just sad. | -抢劫? -真是倒霉 |
[21:16] | -Want to catch a robber? -No. | -想去抓强盗吗? -不想 |
[21:18] | Tell you the truth, I’d rather go bowling. | 实话跟你说吧 我宁可去打保龄球 |
[21:20] | Look, what if we actually | 你说 要是我们真的去干我们的 |
[21:22] | did what our wives think we’re doing? | 老婆以为我们在干的事情 那不好吗? |
[21:25] | Just to shake things up. | 就算是平衡一下 |
[21:26] | He’s not alone. The fat guy’s still with him. | 他不是一个人 那个大块头还和他在一起 |
[21:31] | They’re just talking. | 他们一直在说话 |
[21:34] | -What are we doing here? -Protecting people. | -我们在这里算是干什么? -保护别人 |
[21:37] | -Nobody asked us. -You need an invitation? | -没人求我们保护 -你想要别人请你? |
[21:39] | I’d like one, yes. We keep sneaking out to do this, and… | 想啊 对 我们一直偷偷摸摸 地干这种事… |
[21:43] | -You remember Gazerbeam? -There was something in the paper. | -你记得激光眼吗? -报上提到过他 |
[21:46] | -He had trouble with civilian life. -When did you see him? | -他也过不惯小老百姓的生活 -你什么时候看见他的? |
[21:50] | I don’t see anyone from the old days. Just you. | 以前的老伙计我都没看见 只有你 |
[21:53] | -And we’re pushing our luck as it is. -Come on. | -现在我们又是这样来赌运气 -得了 |
[21:56] | It was fun the first time, but if we keep doing this… | 第一次是很好玩 可要是我们 一直这么干… |
[21:59] | -We have a report on a fire… -A fire. We’re close! | -我们接到火灾报告… -火灾 我们离那儿很近! |
[22:02] | -Yeah, baby! -We’re gonna get caught. | -好啊 宝贝! -我们会给逮住的 |
[22:07] | Fire! Yeah! | 火灾! 好啊! |
[22:18] | -Is that everybody? -Yeah. | -所有人都在这儿了? -对 |
[22:22] | -It better be. -Can’t you put this out? | -最好是这样 -你就不能把这火灭了吗? |
[22:25] | I can’t lay down a layer thick enough! It’s evaporating too fast! | 我做不出足够厚的冰! 它蒸发得太快了! |
[22:28] | -What’s that mean? -It means it’s hot. | -这是什么意思? -意思是这里太热了 |
[22:31] | -I’m dehydrated, Bob. -You’re out of ice? | -我都给烤干了 鲍勃 -你的冰用完了? |
[22:33] | You can’t run out. You can use water in the air. | 你不可能用完的 你连空气里的水都能用 |
[22:35] | There is no water in this air! What’s your excuse, run out of muscle? | 这种空气里没有水! 你又有什么借口 把肌肉用完了? |
[22:39] | I can’t smash walls. The building’s getting weaker. | 我不能把墙打破 这幢楼快撑不住了 |
[22:42] | -It’s gonna come down on top of us. -I wanted to go bowling! | -它会砸到我们头顶上的 -我想去打保龄球的! |
[22:48] | All right! Stay right on my tail! This is gonna get hot! | 好吧! 跟紧了! 会很热的! |
[23:11] | Oh, good. | 哦 很好 |
[23:15] | That ain’t right. | 不对劲啊 |
[23:19] | -We look like incompetent bad guys! -You can get water out of the air. | -我们看起来就像三流坏蛋! -你可以从空气里取水了 |
[23:22] | Freeze! | 别动! |
[23:29] | Freeze! | 别动! |
[23:30] | -I’m thirsty. -I said freeze! | -我口渴 -我说了别动! |
[23:33] | I’m just getting a drink. | 我只是喝点水 |
[23:40] | -You’ve had your drink. Now… -I know. I know. Freeze. | -你已经喝过了 现在… -我知道 我知道 冰冻! |
[23:48] | Police officers! | 警察! |
[24:01] | That was way too close. | 这次真是太险了 |
[24:03] | We are not doing that again. | 咱们再也不能这么干了 |
[24:08] | Verify you want to switch targets? Over. | 你确认要换目标吗? 完毕 |
[24:12] | Trust me. This is the one he’s been looking for. | 相信我 这就是他一直在找的人 |
[24:41] | -I thought you’d be back by 11. -I said I’d be back later. | -我以为你最晚11点能回来 -我说了会晚点回来 |
[24:44] | I assumed you’d be back later. If you came back at all… | 我是以为你会晚一点回来 只要你最后还是回来了… |
[24:47] | -…you’d be “back later”. -Well, I’m back, okay? | -…就算是”晚点回来” -好了 我已经回来了 行了吧? |
[24:58] | Is this rubble? | 这是碎石吧? |
[25:00] | It was just a little workout. Just to stay loose. | 稍微练习一下而已 免得身体僵掉了 |
[25:04] | You know how I feel about that. Darn you! We can’t blow cover again. | 你知道我是怎么想的 真是的! 我们不能再暴露身份了 |
[25:07] | -The building was coming down anyway. -What? | -总之是因为那幢楼塌了 -什么? |
[25:10] | You knocked down a building? | 你把一幢楼弄塌了? |
[25:12] | It was on fire. Structurally unsound. It was coming down. | 它着火了 结构不牢了 所以就塌了 |
[25:15] | Have you been listening to the police scanner again? | 你又在偷听警方频道? |
[25:18] | I performed a public service. You act like that’s a bad thing. | 我是在为人民服务 你好像觉得那是坏事一样 |
[25:21] | It is a bad thing, Bob! | 那就是坏事 鲍勃! |
[25:22] | Uprooting our family again, | 为了你能重新体验那些光辉岁月 |
[25:24] | so you can relive the glory days is a bad thing. | 就害得我们搬家 这就是坏事 |
[25:27] | It’s better than acting like they didn’t happen! | 总比假装那些事没有发生过要强! |
[25:30] | Yes! They happened! But this, our family, | 对! 它们是发生过! 可是我们家里的事 |
[25:32] | is what’s happening now, Bob. And you are missing this! | 才是正在发生的事 鲍勃 你却一点不关心! |
[25:36] | I can’t believe you don’t want to go to your own son’s graduation. | 我真是不敢相信你不想参加 儿子的毕业典礼 |
[25:39] | It’s not a graduation. He’s moving from fourth to fifth grade. | 那不算毕业 他只是从四年级升五年级 |
[25:43] | -It’s a ceremony! -It’s psychotic! | -那也是一次典礼! -那是有病! |
[25:45] | They keep creating new ways to celebrate mediocrity | 他们一直在变着法子表扬平庸之才 |
[25:47] | but if someone is exceptional… | 可要是出了什么不同寻常的人… |
[25:49] | This is not about you, Bob. It’s about Dash. | 这不是你自己的事 鲍勃 是达什的事 |
[25:52] | You want to do something for Dash? Let him actually compete. | 你想替达什做点事吗? 那就让他真正去竞争 |
[25:55] | -Let him go out for sports! -I will not be made the enemy! | -让他去参加运动会! -我也不想当恶人! |
[25:58] | -You know why we can’t do that. -Because he’d be great. | -你知道我们为什么不能那样做 -因为他会大获成功 |
[26:00] | This is not about you! | 这不是你自己的事! |
[26:05] | All right, Dash. I know you’re listening. Come on out. | 好吧 达什 我知道你在听 出来吧 |
[26:08] | Vi? You, too, young lady. | 小薇 你也是 出来吧 小姑娘 |
[26:10] | Come on. Come on out. | 快点 出来吧 |
[26:14] | It’s okay, kids. We’re just having a discussion. | 没什么 孩子们 我们只不过在讨论 |
[26:16] | Pretty loud discussion. | 讨论得很大声 |
[26:18] | But that’s okay. What’s important is that Mommy and I are a team. | 不过那没关系 重要的是 妈妈和我一直是战友 |
[26:22] | -We’re united, uh, against forces of… -Pigheadedness? | -我们团结一致 共同对抗… -老顽固? |
[26:28] | -I was gonna say evil. -We’re sorry we woke you. | -我想说邪恶来着 -对不起 把你们吵醒了 |
[26:30] | Everything’s okay. Go back to bed. It’s late. | 没什么事 去睡觉吧 已经很晚了 |
[26:33] | -Good night, Mom. Night, Dad. -Good night. | -晚安 妈妈 晚安 爸爸 -晚安 |
[26:35] | In fact, we should all be in bed. | 其实我们都该去睡了 |
[26:51] | Request claim on claim numbers 158183… | 索赔请求 索赔号158183… |
[26:56] | Haven’t you got him yet? Where is he? | 你还没把他找来? 他在哪儿? |
[26:59] | Mr. Huph would like to talk to you in his office. | 哈夫先生要你到他办公室谈谈 |
[27:02] | -Now? -Now. | -现在? -现在 |
[27:22] | Sit down, Bob. | 坐 鲍勃 |
[27:29] | I’m not happy, Bob. Not happy. | 我很不开心 鲍勃 很不开心 |
[27:34] | -Ask me why. -Okay. Why? | -问我为什么呀 -好吧 为什么? |
[27:37] | Why what? Be specific, Bob. | 什么为什么? 说具体点 鲍勃 |
[27:39] | Why are you unhappy? | 为什么你不开心? |
[27:40] | Your customers make me unhappy. | 你的客户让我不开心 |
[27:42] | What, you’ve gotten complaints? | 什么 你接到投诉了? |
[27:44] | Complaints I can handle. | 投诉我倒能应付 |
[27:46] | What I can’t handle is your customers’ inexplicable knowledge | 可我不能应付的是你的客户 对我们公司内部运作方式 |
[27:50] | of lnsuricare’s inner workings! They’re experts. Experts, Bob! | 竟然了如指掌! 他们都是专家 专家! |
[27:54] | Exploiting every loophole, dodging every obstacle! | 他们会利用每一个漏洞 绕开 每一个障碍! |
[27:57] | They’re penetrating the bureaucracy! | 他们完全看穿了我们的制度! |
[27:59] | -Did I do something illegal? -No. | -我做了什么不合规定的事吗? -没有 |
[28:02] | -We shouldn’t help our customers? -The law requires that I answer no. | -你能说我们不该帮助客户吗? -法律要求我对此回答”否” |
[28:07] | -We’re supposed to help people. -Help our people! | -我们应该帮助人们 -应该帮助我们的人! |
[28:10] | Starting with our stockholders. | 从我们的股东开始 |
[28:12] | Who’s helping them out, huh? | 谁在帮他们解决困难呢 唔? |
[28:16] | You know, Bob, a company… | 你知道 鲍勃 一家公司… |
[28:21] | Is like an enormous clock. | 就好比一台巨大的时钟 |
[28:22] | …is like an enormous… Yes. Precisely. | …就好比一台… 说得对 非常正确 |
[28:26] | It only works if all the little cogs mesh together. | 只有当每一个小齿轮都紧密咬合 它才能工作 |
[28:31] | Now, a clock needs to be cleaned, well-lubricated and wound tight. | 那么 时钟需要清洗 加润滑油 和上紧发条 |
[28:37] | The best clocks have jewel movements, cogs that fit, that cooperate by design. | 一流的时钟有着按设计 密切配合的轴承和齿轮 |
[28:42] | I’m being metaphorical, Bob. Know what I mean by cooperative cogs? | 我是在打比方 鲍勃 知道我在用齿轮比喻什么? |
[28:47] | Bob? | 鲍勃? |
[28:48] | Bob? Look at me when I’m talking to you, Parr. | 鲍勃? 我跟你说话的时候 你要看着我 帕尔 |
[28:52] | -That man out there, he needs help. -Don’t change the subject. | -外面那个人 他需要帮助 -不要改变话题 |
[28:55] | -We’re discussing your attitude. -He is getting mugged! | -我们现在讨论的是你的态度 -他正被人抢! |
[28:58] | -Well, let’s hope we don’t cover him. -I’ll be right back. | -哦 那么但愿我们不用赔他钱 -我马上回来 |
[29:01] | Stop right now or you’re fired! | 给我站住 要不就解雇你! |
[29:07] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[29:11] | Get over here, now. | 到这边来 快 |
[29:17] | I’m not happy, Bob. Not happy. | 我很不开心 鲍勃 很不开心 |
[29:21] | -He got away. -Good thing, too. | -他跑了 -那也很好嘛 |
[29:25] | You were this close to losing your… | 你差一点就丢了你的… |
[29:40] | Please report to operating room 722 immediately. | 请立刻前往722手术室报到 |
[29:50] | -How is he? -He’ll live. | -他怎样? -不会死 |
[29:52] | -I’m fired, aren’t I? -You think? | -我被解雇了 是吗? -你说呢? |
[29:54] | -What can I say, Rick? -Nothing you haven’t said before. | -我还能说什么 瑞克? -能说的你以前都说过了 |
[29:56] | -Someone was in trouble. -Always. | -有个人遇到麻烦了 -有个人总是遇到麻烦 |
[29:59] | -I had to do something. -Every time you say that, | -我不得不做一些事 -每次你说这话 |
[30:01] | it’s a month and a half of trouble for me. | 我就要忙上一个半月 |
[30:03] | Hundreds of thousands of taxpayer’s dollars. | 用掉纳税人的几十万块钱 |
[30:06] | -I know. -We pay to keep the company quiet. | -我知道 -我们花钱封住这些公司的嘴 |
[30:09] | We pay damages, erase memories, relocate your family. | 我们赔偿损失 消除记忆 重新安置你的家人 |
[30:12] | Every time it gets harder. Money, money, money. | 一次比一次困难 钱啊钱啊钱 |
[30:14] | We can’t keep doing this. We appreciate what you did in the old days, | 我们也不能老这么干 我们很 感激你在当年做的事 |
[30:19] | but those days are over. From now on, you’re on your own. | 可那种时候已经过去了 从现在起 你得自力更生了 |
[30:25] | Listen, Bob. Maybe I could relocate you, | 听着鲍勃 也许我还能再安置你一次 |
[30:28] | you know, for old times’ sake. | 你知道 看在过去的份上 |
[30:30] | I can’t do that to my family. Everyone just got settled. | 我不能对我的家人那样做 他们都刚刚安顿下来 |
[30:33] | I’ll make it work. Thanks. | 我能解决的 谢谢 |
[30:35] | Take care of yourself. | 好自为之吧 |
[30:49] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么? |
[30:52] | I don’t know. Something amazing, I guess. | 不知道 我猜…是奇迹吧 |
[30:56] | Me, too, kid. | 我也在等 孩子 |
[31:22] | Huh? | 唔? |
[31:36] | “Hold still”? | “静止不动”? |
[31:37] | Match: Mr. Incredible. | 匹配:神奇超人 |
[31:46] | Room is secure. Commence message. | 室内安全 开始传送信息 |
[31:49] | Hello, Mr. Incredible. Yes, we know who you are. | 你好 神奇超人 对 我们知道你是谁 |
[31:53] | Rest assured, your secret is safe with us. | 请放心 我们会保守你的秘密 |
[31:57] | My name is Mirage. We have something in common. | 我叫米拉婕 我们有一些共同点 |
[32:00] | According to the government, neither of us exist. | 按照政府的说法 我们 两人都是不存在的 |
[32:04] | Please pay attention, as this message is classified | 请认真听好 因为本信息是 |
[32:06] | and will not be repeated. | 机密的 而且不会重复 |
[32:08] | I represent a top secret division of the government, | 我代表政府的一个绝密部门 |
[32:11] | designing and testing experimental technology, | 设计并测试试验中的技术 |
[32:14] | and we have need of your unique abilities. | 我们需要你的特殊能力 |
[32:17] | Something happened at our testing facility. | 在我们的试验区发生了一些事 |
[32:19] | -Honey! -Huh? What? | -亲爱的! -啊? 什么? |
[32:20] | -Dinner’s ready. -Okay. | -晚饭准备好了 -好的 |
[32:23] | …it is contained within an isolated area, | …虽然它被封闭在一个孤岛上 |
[32:25] | it threatens to cause incalculable damage to itself and our facilities, | 但它有可能给自身和我们的设施造成 难以估量的破坏 |
[32:29] | jeopardizing hundreds of millions of dollars… | 可能造成上亿元的损失… |
[32:32] | Is someone in there? | 你房里有人? |
[32:34] | -It’s the TV, trying to watch. -Because of its sensitive nature… | -电视啦 我在看电视 -由于它的敏感性… |
[32:37] | -Stop. It’s time for dinner. -One minute! | -别看了 该吃饭了 -马上就好! |
[32:41] | If you accept, your payment will be triple your current annual salary. | 如果你接受的话 报酬将是 你当前年薪的三倍 |
[32:45] | Call the number on the card. | 请按名片上的号码打电话 |
[32:46] | Voice-matching will ensure security. | 我们会用语音匹配技术保证安全性 |
[32:49] | The supers aren’t gone, Mr. Incredible. You’re still here. | 超级英雄并没有离去 神奇超人 你还在 |
[32:53] | You can still do great things. Or… | 你仍旧可以创造丰功伟绩 当然… |
[32:57] | …you can listen to police scanners. Your choice. | …你也可以去偷听警方频道 选择权在你 |
[33:00] | You have 24 hours to respond. | 你可以在24小时内作出答复 |
[33:02] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[33:41] | This message will self-destruct. | 本信息将自我销毁 |
[33:44] | Uh-oh. | 哦 |
[34:03] | You are one distracted guy. | 你好像有很多心事 |
[34:05] | Am I? I don’t mean to be. | 是吗? 我也不想这样 |
[34:07] | I know you miss being a hero and your job is frustrating. | 我知道你很想去当英雄 你现在的工作又很无聊 |
[34:13] | I just want you to know how much it means | 我只是希望你明白 尽量保住 |
[34:16] | to me that you stay at it anyway. | 你现在的工作对我有多重要 |
[34:18] | -Honey? About the job? -What? | -亲爱的? 说到我的工作… -怎么? |
[34:21] | -Something’s happened. -What? | -出了点事 -什么? |
[34:23] | -The, uh… -What? | -唔… -怎么了? |
[34:25] | The company is sending me to, uh, a conference. | 公司要派我去…唔…开会 |
[34:27] | -A conference? -Out of town. | -开会? -在外地 |
[34:30] | I’m gonna be gone for a few days. | 我要离开几天 |
[34:32] | They’ve never sent you to a conference before. This is good, isn’t it? | 他们以前从来没派你去开过会 这是好事 对吗? |
[34:36] | Yes. | 对 是的 |
[34:37] | You see? They’re finally recognizing your talents. | 你瞧 他们终于承认你的能力了 |
[34:40] | -You’re moving up. -Yes. | -你要高升了 -是啊 |
[34:42] | -Honey! This is wonderful! -Yes, it is. | -亲爱的! 这可太好了! -对 太好了 |
[34:47] | Hello? | 喂? |
[34:48] | This is Mr. Incredible. | 我是神奇超人 |
[34:51] | I’m in. | 我接受 |
[34:58] | The Omnidroid 9000 is a top secret prototype battle robot. | 万能机器人9000 是一台绝密的战斗机器人原型机 |
[35:03] | lts artificial intelligence enables it to solve any problem | 它的人工智能使它能够解决 |
[35:06] | it’s confronted with. And, unfortunately… | 遇到的任何问题 不幸的是… |
[35:09] | Let me guess. It got smart enough to wonder why it had to take orders. | 让我猜一下 它已经聪明到 不肯服从命令了 |
[35:13] | We lost control. | 我们失去了对它的控制 |
[35:14] | Now it’s loose in the jungle, threatening our facility. | 现在它就在 丛林里游荡 威胁着我们的设施 |
[35:17] | We’ve had to evacuate all personnel from the island for their own safety. | 为了安全 我们只好撤走岛上所有人 |
[35:20] | How am I going in? | 我要怎么进入? |
[35:21] | The Omnidroid’s defenses necessitate an air drop from 5000 feet. | 考虑到万能机器人的防御能力 我们只能从5000英尺空投 |
[35:25] | lts cloaking devices make it difficult to track. | 它的隐形装置使我们很难跟踪它 |
[35:29] | We’re pretty sure it’s on the southern half of the island. | 可以肯定的是它正在岛的南半部份 |
[35:32] | One more thing. Obviously it represents a significant investment. | 还有一点 显然我们对它投资很大 |
[35:36] | You want me to shut it down without destroying it. | 你要我在不摧毁它的情况下把他关掉 |
[35:38] | You are Mr. Incredible. | 你是神奇超人嘛 |
[36:00] | I’ve got to warn you, it’s a learning robot. | 我必须警告你 它是学习型机器人 |
[36:03] | Every moment you fight it increases its knowledge of how to beat you. | 你和它战斗的时间越长 它就越能了解该怎样击败你 |
[36:07] | Shut it down. Do it quickly. Don’t destroy it. | 关掉它 动作要快 不能摧毁它 |
[36:09] | -And don’t die. -Great. Thanks. | -还有 不要死 -好极了 谢谢 |
[36:42] | Showtime. | 好戏开场 |
[38:52] | Oh, my back! | 啊 我的腰! |
[40:01] | Surprising. We must bring him back. | 出乎意料 我们一定要把他带回来 |
[40:05] | Sound the all clear, and invite him to dinner. | 解除警报 请他来吃晚餐 |
[40:27] | Most important, keep things light. | 最要紧的是不要让他看出来 |
[40:30] | Praise him. Make him feel like we appreciate his abilities. | 夸他一下 让他感到我们 很欣赏他的能力 |
[40:35] | Am I overdressed? | 我是不是穿得太正式了? |
[40:37] | Actually, you look rather dashing. | 说实话 你穿得很时髦 |
[40:40] | -I take it our host is… -I’m sorry. | -我想我们的雇主… -抱歉 |
[40:43] | He won’t be dining with us. He hopes you’ll understand. | 他不想和我们共进晚餐 他希望你能理解 |
[40:46] | Of course. I do usually make it a point to know who I’m working for. | 当然 但我通常比较想知道为谁工作 |
[40:50] | He prefers a certain amount of anonymity. | 他喜欢保持一点神秘感 |
[40:53] | Surely, you of all people understand that. | 当然了 你是能理解的 |
[40:56] | I was just wondering, of all the places | 我只是不明白 有那么多地方可以 |
[40:58] | to settle down, why live… | 住 为什么偏偏选择住在… |
[41:00] | With a volcano? He’s attracted to power. So am I. | 火山边? 他迷恋力量 我也是 |
[41:05] | -It’s a weakness we share. -Seems a bit unstable. | -这是我们共有的弱点 -看来有点不牢靠 |
[41:09] | I prefer to think of it as misunderstood. | 我希望你这种看法是因为误解 |
[41:12] | Aren’t we all? | 我们不都这样吗? |
[41:13] | Volcanic soil is among the most fertile on Earth. | 火山土是地球上最肥沃的土壤之一 |
[41:16] | Everything at the table was grown right here. | 这桌上的东西都是这里长的 |
[41:19] | -How does it compare? -Everything’s delicious. | -你觉得怎样? -全都很可口 |
[42:47] | -Jeez. -Hurry, honey. | -天啊 -快点 亲爱的 |
[42:49] | Or you’ll be late for work. | 你上班要迟到了 |
[42:53] | -Have a great day, honey. -Thanks. | -祝你工作顺利 亲爱的 -谢谢 |
[42:55] | -Help customers, climb ladders… -Bring bacon. | -伺候好客户 努力往上爬… -还要养好家 |
[42:58] | All that jazz. | 就是这样 |
[43:07] | You have an appointment? | 你预约了吗? |
[43:09] | I’m an old friend. I just wanted to… | 我是老朋友 我只想… |
[43:11] | -All visitors are required… -Go check the electric fence. | -所有访客都必须… -走开 检查电网去 |
[43:15] | What is it? Who are you? What do you want? | 怎么回事? 你是谁? 想干什么? |
[43:18] | My God, you’ve gotten fat. Come in. Come, come. | 天啊 你发福了 进来吧 快 快 |
[43:29] | Yes, things are going quite well. Quite well. My God, no complaints. | 是啊 一切都很好 都很好 上帝啊 没什么可抱怨的 |
[43:34] | But, you know, it is not the same. Not the same at all. | 不过你知道 和以前不一样了 完全不一样了 |
[43:39] | Weren’t you in the news? Some show in Prayge… Prague? | 你不是还上过电视吗? 是什么演出 在布拉… 布拉格? |
[43:41] | Milan, darling. Milan. | 米兰 亲爱的 是米兰 |
[43:43] | Supermodels. Nothing super about them. | 超级名模 她们根本 没什么超级的地方 |
[43:48] | Spoiled, stupid, little stick figures | 任性 愚蠢 瘦得像火柴棒 |
[43:50] | with poofy lips who think only about themselves. | 总是浓妆艳抹 只会为自己着想的家伙 |
[43:53] | Feh! I used to design for gods. | 切! 我以前可是为诸神设计服装的 |
[43:57] | But perhaps you come with a challenge, eh? I was surprised to get your call. | 不过也许你要来求我? 接到你的电话我可是吃了一惊呢 |
[44:03] | E, I just need a patch job. | E 我只要你帮我补一下 |
[44:05] | Hmm. This is megamesh. Outmoded, but very sturdy. | 唔 这是超网眼式的 过时了 不过很结实 |
[44:09] | And you’ve torn right through it! What have you been doing, Robert? | 你却把它扯破了! 你到底在干什么 罗伯特? |
[44:13] | Moonlighting hero work? | 月下扮英雄? |
[44:16] | Must have happened a long time ago. | 那肯定是很久以前的事了 |
[44:18] | I see. This is a hobo suit, darling. | 明白了 这是叫花子穿的 |
[44:21] | You can’t be seen in this. I won’t allow it! | 你可不能穿这个出门 我不允许! |
[44:24] | Fifteen years ago, maybe, but now? | 十五年前可能允许 可现在嘛—— |
[44:26] | -What do you mean? You designed it. | 你是什么意思? 这可是你设计的 |
[44:28] | I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now. | 我永远不看从前的作品 那只会影响现在的工作 |
[44:31] | You need a new suit. That much is certain. | 你需要一套新衣服 这是可以肯定的 |
[44:34] | A new suit? Where the heck am I gonna get a new suit? | 新衣服? 我到底上哪儿能弄到新衣服? |
[44:37] | You can’t! It’s impossible! I’m far too busy. | 你弄不到的! 不可能! 我又太忙了 |
[44:39] | So ask me now, before I again become sane. | 所以快点求我吧 趁我还没有恢复理智 |
[44:41] | Wait. You want to make me a suit? | 等等 你想给我做套新衣服? |
[44:44] | You push too hard, darling! But I accept. | 你也太过分了 亲爱的! 不过我接受 |
[44:48] | -It will be bold. Dramatic! -Yeah. | -它的设计会很大胆 很惹眼! -好 |
[44:51] | -Heroic! -Yeah, something classic, like Dynaguy! | -很高雅! -对 经典的衣服 就像劲爆侠! |
[44:56] | Oh! He had a great look! Oh, the cape and the boots… | 哦! 他可真帅! 那披风 还有靴子… |
[45:00] | No capes! | 不能加披风! |
[45:02] | -Isn’t that my decision? -Do you remember Thunderhead? | -不是该听我的吗? -你记得霹雳头吗? |
[45:06] | Tall, storm powers. Nice man. Good with kids. | 高个子 能驾驭暴风雨 是个好人 跟孩子们很合得来 |
[45:09] | -Listen, E… -November 15th of ’58. | -听我说 E… -58年11月15号 |
[45:13] | All was well, another day saved when his cape snagged on a missile fin. | 本来一切顺利 可是他的披风却被 导弹尾翼挂住了 |
[45:19] | Thunderhead was not the brightest bulb… | 霹雳头不是很聪明… |
[45:21] | Stratogale! | 风云女! |
[45:22] | April 23rd, ’57. Cape caught in a jet turbine. | 57年4月23号 披风被 吸进发动机叶片里 |
[45:27] | You can’t generalize about these things. | 你不能以偏概全 |
[45:30] | Meta-man. Express elevator. Dynaguy, snag on takeoff. | 中元侠 在高速电梯上出事 劲爆侠 起飞时被钩住 |
[45:33] | Splashdown, sucked into a vortex. No capes! | 天外飞降 被卷进旋风里 不能加披风! |
[45:36] | Now, go on. Your new suit will be finished before your next assignment. | 好了 你的新衣服会在下次任务 以前做好的 |
[45:41] | You know I’m retired from hero work. | 你知道我已经不当英雄了 |
[45:43] | As am I, Robert. Yet, here we are. | 和我一样 罗伯特 可你 还不是又来找我了? |
[45:47] | E, I only need a patch job. For sentimental reasons. | E 我只需要把衣服补一下 为了怀旧 |
[45:50] | Fine. I will also fix the hobo suit. | 好吧 我也会把叫花子衣服补好的 |
[45:55] | -You’re the best of the best, E. -Yes, I know, darling. I know. | -你是绝顶高手 E -对 我知道 亲爱的 我知道 |
[46:12] | Don’t answer it, honey, I got it! | 别接 亲爱的 我来听! |
[46:15] | -Hello? -We have a new assignment for you. | -喂? -我们有新任务要给你 |
[46:21] | -How soon can you get here? -I’ll leave tomorrow morning. | -你什么时候能到这儿? -我明天早上动身 |
[46:24] | -See you there. -Goodbye. | -那就到时候见 -再见 |
[46:29] | Who was that, honey? The, uh, office? | 谁打来的? 是…公司的人吗? |
[46:32] | Another conference. Short notice, but you know… | 又要开会 时间很赶 不过你也知道… |
[46:35] | …duty calls. | …工作需要嘛 |
[46:44] | -Bob? -Yeah, what’s up, honey? | -鲍勃? -唔 什么事 亲爱的? |
[46:49] | -Ha… have a great trip. -Thanks, sweetie. | -祝你… 祝你旅途愉快 -谢谢 甜心 |
[46:51] | -I’ll call you when I get there. -I love you. | -我到的时候会给你打电话的 -我爱你 |
[46:54] | -So much. -I love you too. | -很爱很爱 -我也爱你啊 |
[47:11] | This is your automated Captain. | 我是您的自动机长 |
[47:13] | Would you care for more mimosa? | 您还想要香槟加橙汁吗? |
[47:17] | -Don’t mind if I do. Thanks. -You’re welcome. | -我要是想的话 你可别介意 谢谢 -别客气 |
[47:21] | Currently 78 degrees in Nomanisan. Perfect weather for flying. | 当前岛上气温为78度 天气良好 适合飞行 |
[47:32] | Please fasten your seat belt. We’re beginning our descent. | 请系好安全带 我们要降落了 |
[48:00] | Hello, Mr. Incredible. Nice suit. | 你好 神奇超人 衣服很不错 |
[48:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[48:05] | Nice to be back, Mirage. | 回到这里很高兴 |
[48:33] | You’ll be briefed on your assignment in the conference room at two. | 两点钟会在会议室给你听任务简报 |
[48:37] | -D Wing, room A-113. -2:00. Got it. | -D座 A-113号房 -两点 知道了 |
[48:41] | See you there. | 会议室见 |
[49:14] | Edna. | 埃德娜 |
[49:17] | -I’d like to speak to Edna, please. -This is Edna. | -请让我和埃德娜通话 -我是埃德娜 |
[49:19] | -E? This is Helen. -Helen who? | -E? 我是海伦 -哪个海伦? |
[49:22] | Helen Parr? You know… | 海伦·帕尔 你知道的… |
[49:26] | Elastigirl? | 弹力女侠 |
[49:27] | Darling! It’s been such a long time after all these years! So long! | 亲爱的! 都过去这么多年了! 真是太久了! |
[49:32] | It’s been a while. | 是有段日子了 |
[49:34] | There’s only one person Bob would trust to patch his supersuit. That’s you. | 鲍勃只会放心让一个人给他补 超人服 那个人就是你 |
[49:37] | Yes, yes, yes. Marvelous, isn’t it? | 对 对 对 很棒吧 是吗? |
[49:39] | Much better than those horrible pajamas he used to wear. | 比他从前穿的那些难看睡衣强多了 |
[49:42] | They are finished. When are you coming to see? | 我已经都做好了 你什么时候过来看? |
[49:45] | -I’m calling about… -Don’t make me beg. | -我打电话来是为了… -不要让我求你 |
[49:48] | I won’t do it, you know. | 我不会求人的 你知道 |
[49:49] | Beg, no, I’m calling about suit. | 求你? 不 我打电话来是为了衣服的事 |
[49:51] | Bob’s suit! I’m calling about Bob’s suit. | 是 是为了鲍勃的衣服! 我打电话来是为了鲍勃的衣服 |
[49:54] | You come in one hour, darling. | 你一小时以内来吧 亲爱的 |
[49:56] | I insist, okay? Okay. Goodbye. | 说定了 好吗? 好的 再见 |
[50:30] | It’s bigger! | 它更大! |
[50:33] | It’s badder! | 它更坏! |
[50:35] | Ladies and gentlemen, it’s too much for Mr. Incredible! | 女士们先生们 神奇超人打不过它! |
[50:43] | It’s finally ready. | 终于可以了 |
[50:45] | You know, I went through quite a few supers to get it worthy to fight you, | 你知道吗 我用好多超级英雄磨炼它 好让它能够跟你打 |
[50:50] | but man, it wasn’t good enough! | 可是 它还是不够强! |
[50:53] | After you trashed the last one, I had to make some major modifications. | 在你打坏上一个以后 我只好 再对它做一些大修改 |
[50:57] | Sure it was difficult, but you are worth it. | 当然这很困难 不过为了你 值得这么干 |
[51:00] | I mean, after all, I am your biggest fan. | 再怎么说 我也是你的头号崇拜者 |
[51:05] | -Buddy? -My name is not Buddy! | -巴迪? -我不叫巴迪! |
[51:09] | And it’s not IncrediBoy either! | 也不叫神奇小子! |
[51:11] | That ship has sailed. All I wanted was to help you. | 那已经过去了 那时候我心里想的只是帮你 |
[51:15] | I only wanted to help! And what did you say to me? | 我只想要帮忙! 可你对我说了什么呢? |
[51:19] | Fly home, Buddy. I work alone. | 那就飞回家去 巴迪 我是单干的 |
[51:21] | It tore me apart. But I learned an important lesson. | 我的心都被撕碎了 不过我也学到了重要的一课 |
[51:25] | You can’t count on anyone. | 不能相信任何人 |
[51:27] | Especially your heroes. | 尤其是你的英雄 |
[51:29] | I was wrong to treat you that way. I’m sorry. | 我那样对你是错了 我很抱歉 |
[51:33] | See? Now you respect me, because I’m a threat. | 瞧见了吗? 现在你知道尊重我了 因为我对你是威胁 |
[51:36] | That’s the way it works. | 天下的事情就是这样 |
[51:38] | There’s a lot of people, whole countries who want respect. | 世上有许多人想得到尊重 |
[51:41] | And they will pay through the nose to get it. | 可他们要付出很高的代价才能得到 |
[51:43] | How do you think I got rich? I invented weapons. | 你知道我是怎么发财的? 我发明武器 |
[51:46] | Now I have a weapon only I can defeat. And when I unleash it, I’ll get… | 现在我有了一部只有我自己才能 打败的武器 如果我开动它 就会… |
[51:52] | You sly dog! You got me monologuing. | 你这老狐狸! 你引诱我发表长篇大论 |
[51:55] | I can’t believe it. | 我真是不能相信 |
[51:58] | It’s cool, huh? Zero-point energy. | 很酷吧? 是零点能 |
[52:02] | I save the best inventions for myself. | 我把最好的发明留给自己用 |
[52:05] | Am I good enough now? | 我现在够强了吧? |
[52:08] | Who’s super now? | 现在谁才是超人? |
[52:10] | I’m Syndrome! Your nemesis and… | 我是万恶霸王! 是你的冤家对头和… |
[52:14] | Oh, brilliant! | 哦 很好! |
[52:33] | All right, try this one on for size, big boy. | 好吧 试试这个是不是够劲 |
[53:11] | Gazerbeam. | 激光眼 |
[53:25] | Kronos? “Kronos?” | |
[53:52] | Life reading negative. Mr. Incredible terminated. | 生命读数为负 神奇超人已被消灭 |
[54:00] | This project has completely confiscated my life, darling. | 这个项目耗费了我毕生的精力 |
[54:04] | Consumed me as only hero work can. | 只有英雄的工作才能这样吸引我 |
[54:06] | My best work, I must admit. | 我得承认 这是我最好的作品 |
[54:09] | Simple, elegant, yet bold. You will die. | 简洁 优雅 又大胆 你会非常喜欢的 |
[54:13] | -E, I just… -I did Robert’s suit, | -E 我只要… -我做好了罗伯特的衣服 |
[54:15] | and it turned out so beautiful, I had to continue. | 因为它实在太美了 我只好接着做下去 |
[54:19] | It’s great to see you, but I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 见到你真是很高兴 可我不 明白你在说什么 |
[54:23] | -I just… -Yes, words are useless. | -我只要… -对 语言是无用的 |
[54:25] | Gobble, gobble, gobble. Too much of it, darling. Too much! | 真要说起来话就太长了 亲爱的 太长了! |
[54:28] | That is why I show you my work. | 所以才要让你亲眼看我的作品 |
[54:30] | That is why you are here. | 所以你才会来这儿 |
[54:38] | Edna Mode. | 埃德娜模式 |
[54:42] | And guest. | 还有客人 |
[55:00] | Come. Sit. | 来 坐 |
[55:06] | -Cream and sugar? -Thanks. | -加奶油和糖? -谢谢 |
[55:09] | -I started with the baby. -Started? | -我就从小宝宝开始 -开始? |
[55:12] | Shh! Darling! | 安静点 亲爱的! |
[55:13] | I cut it a little roomy for the free movement. | 我把它裁得稍微 宽松点 好让他能自由活动 |
[55:16] | The fabric is comfortable for sensitive skin, | 这种布料可以让娇嫩的皮肤感到 非常舒适 |
[55:19] | and can also withstand a temperature of over 1000 degrees. | 还能经受住1000度以上的高温 |
[55:26] | Completely bulletproof. | 绝对防弹 |
[55:30] | And machine washable, darling. That’s a new feature. | 而且可以机洗 亲爱的 这可是新增加的特性 |
[55:33] | What on earth do you think the baby will be doing? | 你到底以为小宝宝会去干什么? |
[55:36] | Well, I’m sure I don’t know, darling. Luck favors the prepared. | 哦 可以肯定的是我不知道 有备无患嘛 |
[55:40] | I didn’t know the baby’s powers, so I covered the basics. | 我不知道小宝宝的超能力是什么 所以只包含了基本功能 |
[55:43] | -Jack-Jack doesn’t have any powers. -No? | -杰杰根本没有超能力 -没有吗? |
[55:46] | Well, he’ll look fabulous anyway. | 反正他穿上以后会让你大吃一惊 |
[55:50] | Your boy’s suit I designed to withstand enormous friction | 我把你儿子的衣服设计为可以 承受巨大的摩擦 |
[55:54] | without heating up or wearing out. A useful feature. | 同时不会升温或破损 很有用的功能 |
[55:58] | Your daughter’s suit was tricky. | 你女儿的衣服很巧妙 |
[56:01] | I finally created a sturdy material | 我终于开发出一种耐用的材料 |
[56:04] | that will disappear completely as she does. | 可以在她隐身时和她一起消失 |
[56:09] | Your suit can stretch as far as you can, without injuring yourself, | 你的衣服可以在不伤到你自己 的情况下 尽可能地伸长 |
[56:14] | and still retain its shape. | 而且还能恢复原状 |
[56:17] | Virtually indestructible… | 几乎是坚不可摧… |
[56:21] | …yet it breathes like Egyptian cotton. | …但又和埃及棉一样透气 |
[56:23] | As an extra feature, each suit contains a homing device, | 每套衣服都附带了导航设备 |
[56:27] | giving you the precise global location of the wearer at the touch of a button. | 你只要按一下按钮就可以知道 穿戴者的精确地理坐标 |
[56:32] | Well, darling? What do you think? | 好了 亲爱的 你怎么想? |
[56:35] | What do I think? Bob is retired! I’m retired! | 我怎么想? 鲍勃已经洗手不干了! 我也不干了! |
[56:40] | Our family is underground. | 我们全家都在隐居 |
[56:42] | You helped my husband resume secret hero work behind my back? | 你又背着我让我丈夫重操旧业? |
[56:45] | Well, I assumed you knew, darling. | 哦 我还以为你知道呢 亲爱的 |
[56:47] | Why would he keep secrets from you? | 为什么他会对你保密? |
[56:50] | He wouldn’t. Didn’t. Doesn’t. | 他不会 以前没有 现在也没有 |
[56:54] | Men at Robert’s age are often unstable. | 男人在罗伯特这个年纪总是 很不牢靠 |
[56:57] | Prone to weakness. | 容易产生弱点 |
[56:59] | -What are you saying? -Do you know where he is? | -你在说什么? -你知道他在哪儿吗? |
[57:03] | -Of course. -Do you know where he is? | -当然 -你知道他在哪儿吗? |
[58:38] | -Hey, hey. We got a man down! -Come on, let’s go. | -嘿 我们有人受伤了! -快点 咱们过去 |
[58:45] | Are you okay? What happened? | 你还好吧? 出什么事了? |
[58:49] | Break surveillance and engage. Continuing sweep… | 暂停监视和跟踪 继续清查… |
[1:00:34] | -Insuricare. -Oh, hello. This is Helen Parr. | -Insuricare公司 -哦 你好 我是海伦·帕尔 |
[1:00:37] | Bob Parr is my husband. I was wondering if you could give me | 鲍勃·帕尔是我丈夫 能不能请你把他住的宾馆 |
[1:00:40] | the number of the hotel he’s staying at? The number I have is no good. | 电话号码告诉我? 我手上的号码不对 |
[1:00:45] | -Mr. Parr no longer works here. -What do you mean? | -帕尔先生已经不在这里工作了 -你说什么? |
[1:00:48] | He’s on a business trip. A company retreat. | 他正在出差呀 公司派他去的 |
[1:00:50] | My records say he was terminated almost two months ago. | 我的记录显示大约两个月前 他已经被辞退了 |
[1:01:24] | So, you don’t know where he is. | 这么说你不知道他在哪儿 |
[1:01:29] | Would you like to find out? | 想找找看吗? |
[1:02:49] | I am such an idiot. | 我真是个大傻瓜 |
[1:02:52] | I let this happen, you know. | 是我没有看好他 |
[1:02:54] | The new sports car, the getting in shape, the blond hair, the lies. | 新跑车 减肥 那根金发 他的谎话 |
[1:02:58] | Yes, he attempts to relive the past. | 他是在想方设法重温旧事 |
[1:03:02] | Now I’m losing him! What’ll I do? What’ll I do? | 现在我要失去他了! 我该怎么办? 我该怎么办? |
[1:03:06] | What are you talking about? | 你说的这叫什么话? |
[1:03:10] | You are Elastigirl! My God! Pull yourself together. | 你是弹力女侠啊! 上帝呀! 给我振作起来! |
[1:03:14] | What will you do? Is this a question? | 你该怎么办? 这还用问吗? |
[1:03:16] | Show him you remember that he is Mr. Incredible, | 让他知道你还记得他是神奇超人 |
[1:03:19] | and you will remind him who you are! | 还要提醒他你是什么人! |
[1:03:22] | Well, you know where he is. | 好了 你已经知道他在哪儿了 |
[1:03:24] | Go! Confront the problem! Fight! Win! | 去吧! 勇敢面对问题! 战斗! 赢! |
[1:03:27] | And call me when you get back, darling. I enjoy our visits. | 回来时候给我打电话 亲爱的 和你见面我很开心 |
[1:03:30] | There’s lots of leftovers that you can reheat. | 还有很多剩饭菜 热一下就行了 |
[1:03:33] | Make sure Dash does his homework. And both of you, get to bed on time. | 一定要叫达什做作业 还有 你们两个都要准时睡觉 |
[1:03:37] | I should be back tonight. Late. | 我今天晚上会回来的 会晚点 |
[1:03:39] | You can be in charge that long, can’t you? | 这段时间你可以看好家的 对吗? |
[1:03:41] | Yeah. But why am I in charge again? | 对 可是为什么又要我看家? |
[1:03:44] | Nothing. Just a little trouble with Daddy. | 没什么 只不过你爸爸有点麻烦 |
[1:03:46] | You mean Dad’s in trouble, or Dad is the trouble? | 你是说爸爸遇上麻烦了? 还是说爸爸就是麻烦? |
[1:03:51] | I mean either he’s in trouble, or he’s going to be. | 我是说他遇上麻烦了 或者他 也会变成麻烦 |
[1:04:01] | What’s that? Where’d you get that, Mom? | 那是什么? 那里搞来的 妈妈? |
[1:04:04] | You made a cool outfit? Hey, are those for us? | 你做了一套酷衣服? 嘿 那是给我们的吧? |
[1:04:06] | We all get cool outfits? | 我们都有酷衣服? |
[1:04:09] | Dash! You come back here this moment! | -达什! 你马上给我回来! |
[1:04:13] | Hey, Snug. Thanks for getting back. | 喂 斯纳格 谢谢你给我回电 |
[1:04:15] | I know this is short notice, but I was hoping that I could… | 我知道这么说很突然 可我还是 希望能… |
[1:04:19] | -What are these? -Look, I’m The Dash! | -这是什么? -瞧 我是达速侠! |
[1:04:22] | -The Dash likes. -Just a second. | -达速侠很喜欢 -稍等 |
[1:04:25] | Take that off before somebody sees. | 马上脱下来 别让人看见 |
[1:04:27] | You’re packing one just like it. | 你自己还要带上一样的衣服呢 |
[1:04:29] | -Are you hiding something? -Please. I’m on the phone… | -你是不是有什么事情瞒着我? -别闹了 我还在接电话呢… |
[1:04:32] | -Dash! -This is yours. It’s specially made. | -达什! -这是你的 特制的 |
[1:04:34] | -What’s going on? -You’re not coming! I gotta pack! | -这是怎么回事? -你们都不许进来! 我要准备行李! |
[1:04:40] | What makes you think it’s special? | 你从哪里看出来这是特制的? |
[1:04:42] | I don’t know. Why’d Mom try to hide it? | 我不知道 可你想 妈妈干吗要藏着它呢? |
[1:04:53] | Snug, I’m calling in a solid you owe me. | 斯纳格 我是要你还我一个人情 |
[1:04:57] | -What do you need? -A jet. What do you got that’s fast? | -你想要什么? -一架飞机 你有这么快的东西吗? |
[1:05:00] | Let me think. | 让我想想 |
[1:05:11] | lsland approach. India Golf niner-niner checking in. | 接近目的地 IG99请求准入 |
[1:05:14] | VFR on top. Over. | -在上方作目视飞行 完毕 |
[1:05:18] | lsland tower, this is India Golf niner-niner | 塔台 我是IG99 |
[1:05:20] | requesting vectors to the initial. | -请求引导 完毕 |
[1:05:33] | Easy, Helen. Easy. Easy, girl. | 别紧张 海伦 放松 姑娘 |
[1:05:36] | You’re overreacting. Everything’s fine. They’re just all getting coffee. | 你反应过头了 一切都很顺利 他们只是都去喝咖啡了 |
[1:05:41] | At the same time. Yeah. | 正好一起去的 对 |
[1:05:59] | You sir, truly are “Mr. Incredible”. | 你 先生 真是”神奇超人” |
[1:06:03] | I was right to idolize you. | 我以前崇拜你是对的 |
[1:06:05] | I always knew you were tough, but tricking the probe | 我早就知道你是硬汉 可你居然会躲在另一个超人的骨头后面 |
[1:06:07] | by hiding under the bones of another super? Oh, man! | 骗过探测器? 哦 老兄! |
[1:06:11] | I’m still geeking out about it! | 我现在想起来还是觉得佩服! |
[1:06:15] | And then you had to just go and ruin the ride. | 可接下来你就不够意思了 |
[1:06:18] | I mean, Mr. Incredible calling for help? “Help me, help me.” | 神奇超人居然呼救? “救救我 救救我” |
[1:06:24] | Lame, lame, lame. | 丢脸 丢脸 丢脸 |
[1:06:26] | -All right, who did you contact? -Contact? What are you talking about? | -好吧 你找的是谁? -找谁? 你在说什么? |
[1:06:35] | I am referring to last night at 23:07 hours | 我说的是昨晚23:07 |
[1:06:38] | while you were snooping around. You sent out a homing signal. | 在你到处偷窥的时候 你发出了一个 导航信号 |
[1:06:41] | I didn’t know about the homing device. | 我不知道导航装置的事 |
[1:06:43] | And now a government plane is requesting permission to land here. | 现在有一架政府的飞机请求在这里降落 |
[1:06:54] | -Who did you contact? -I didn’t send for a plane. | -你找的是谁? -我没有叫飞机来 |
[1:06:57] | Play the transmission. | 把通话录音放给他听 |
[1:07:00] | -India golf checking in. -Helen! | -IG99请求准入 -海伦! |
[1:07:03] | So you do know these people. | 这么说你认识这帮人 |
[1:07:07] | Well, then, I’ll send them a little greeting. | 好吧 那我就小小地问候他们一下 |
[1:07:12] | -Ow! -Violet! | -噢! -薇奥莱特! |
[1:07:14] | It’s not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[1:07:15] | Dash ran away, I knew I’d get blamed for it. | 是达什偷跑出来 我知道 你肯定要为这事骂我 |
[1:07:18] | That’s not true! | 不是这样的! |
[1:07:20] | You said, “Something’s up with Mom. We have to find out what. | 是你说:”妈妈好像有点事 我们一定要弄明白” |
[1:07:23] | -…and it’s not my fault! -Hundred percent all-yours idea! | -…这不是我的错! -百分之百都是你的主意! |
[1:07:26] | Wait a minute. You left Jack-Jack alone? | 等一下 你们把杰杰一个人扔下了? |
[1:07:29] | -Of course we got a sitter. -We got someone, Mom. | -我们当然找人代看了 -我们找了人的 妈妈 |
[1:07:32] | -We wouldn’t do that. -Thanks a lot! | -我们不会让他一人在家的 -多谢了! |
[1:07:35] | All right, well, who’d you get? | 好吧 你们找的是谁? |
[1:07:38] | You don’t have to worry about one thing. | 你什么也不用担心 |
[1:07:40] | I’ve got baby-sitting wired. I’ve taken courses, learned CPR, | 我天生就会带孩子 还上过课 学过心肺复苏术 |
[1:07:44] | -excellent marks and certificates. -Kari. | -成绩优秀 还拿了证书 -凯莉 |
[1:07:47] | I brought Mozart to play while he sleeps | 我带了莫扎特的音乐 在他睡觉时放 |
[1:07:49] | because leading experts say Mozart makes babies smarter. | 因为专家说莫扎特的音乐能让 宝宝更聪明 |
[1:07:52] | Kari… | 凯莉… |
[1:07:54] | The beauty is they don’t have to listen ’cause they’re asleep! | 妙就妙在他们不一定要听 因为他们是睡着的! |
[1:07:57] | I wish my parents played Mozart | 要是我爸妈当年放过莫扎特就好了 |
[1:07:59] | because half the time I don’t know what anyone’s talking about. | 因为不管什么人说话 我总有一半 时间听不懂他们说什么 |
[1:08:02] | Kari, I really don’t feel comfortable with this. | 凯莉 这事我真觉得不太好 |
[1:08:05] | I’ll pay you for your trouble, but I’d rather call a service. | 给你惹的麻烦我会补偿的 不过我还是想叫服务公司来 |
[1:08:09] | There’s really no need, Mrs. Parr. | 真的没有必要 帕尔太太 |
[1:08:10] | I can totally handle anything this baby can dish out. | 宝宝有什么事我全能对付 |
[1:08:13] | Can’t I, little baby? I can handle it. | 对不对 小宝宝? 我能对付的 |
[1:08:16] | Who can handle it? | -谁能对付呀? |
[1:08:26] | India Golf niner-niner transmitting in the blind guard. | IG99报告误击 |
[1:08:29] | Disengage. Repeat, disengage. | 取消攻击 重复 取消攻击 |
[1:09:01] | Repeat, disengage. Friendlies… | 重复 取消攻击 这是友机… |
[1:09:03] | No! Call off the missiles. I’ll do anything. | 不! 快取消导弹攻击 要我 做什么都行 |
[1:09:06] | Too late. Fifteen years too late. | 太晚了 晚了整整十五年 |
[1:09:12] | Friendlies two-zero miles south-southwest of your position. | 在你西南偏南方向20英里的是友机 |
[1:09:14] | Angels 10. Track east. Disengage. | 高度10 航向正东 取消攻击 |
[1:09:16] | Vi! Put a force field around the plane. | 小薇! 在飞机周围造一个力场出来 |
[1:09:19] | You said not to use our powers. | 你说过我们不能用超能力 |
[1:09:21] | I know what I said. Listen to what I’m saying now! | 我知道我说过 照我现在说的做! |
[1:09:23] | Disengage. Repeat, disengage! | 取消攻击 重复 取消攻击! |
[1:09:30] | -Mom? -Violet! | -妈妈? -薇奥莱特 |
[1:09:33] | Mayday. India Golf niner-niner is buddy-spiked. Abort! | 呼救 IG99被友方锁定 取消! |
[1:09:36] | There are children aboard. | 飞机上有小孩 |
[1:09:38] | -There are children aboard! -No! | -飞机上有小孩 -不! |
[1:09:42] | -Put a field around us now! -I’ve never done one that big. | -快给我们造个力场! -我从来没做过这么大的 |
[1:09:45] | Do it now! | 快做! |
[1:09:47] | Abort, abort, abort! | 取消 取消 取消! |
[1:09:51] | Abort, abort, abort! | 取消 取消 取消! |
[1:10:24] | Brace yourselves! | 振作点! |
[1:10:32] | -Mom! -Everybody calm down. | -妈妈! -大家都冷静点 |
[1:10:35] | I’ll tell you what we’re not gonna do. | 我要告诉你们不该怎样 |
[1:10:37] | We’re not gonna panic, we’re not… Look out! | 我们不该慌张 我们不该… 当心! |
[1:10:51] | -Oh, my God! Who’s idea was this? -What are we gonna do? | -哦 天哪! 这是谁的主意啊? -我们该怎么办? |
[1:10:54] | We’re dead! We’re dead! | 我们死定了! 我们死定了! |
[1:10:56] | -It blew up! -We survived but we’re dead! | -飞机爆炸了! -我们捡了一条命 可还是死定了! |
[1:10:59] | Stop it! | 够了! |
[1:11:01] | We are not gonna die! | 我们不会死的! |
[1:11:03] | Both of you will get a grip. | 你们两个都给我精神点 |
[1:11:05] | Or so help me I will ground you for a month! | 否则就关你们一个月! |
[1:11:07] | Understand? | 明白吗? |
[1:11:10] | We have a confirmed hit. Target was destroyed. | 已经确认命中 目标被摧毁 |
[1:11:14] | Ah, you’ll get over it. | 啊 你会挺过来的 |
[1:11:16] | I seem to recall you prefer to “work alone”. | 我好像记得你是喜欢”单干”的 |
[1:11:29] | Release me. Now! | 快放了我! |
[1:11:32] | -Or what? -I’ll crush her. | -不然怎样? -我就捏碎她 |
[1:11:35] | That sounds a little dark for you. Well, go ahead. | 你这话听起来可有点邪恶 好 你就捏吧 |
[1:11:38] | It’ll be easy. Like breaking a toothpick. | 这很容易的 就像折断牙签一样 |
[1:11:41] | Show me. | 那就让我看看 |
[1:11:55] | I knew you couldn’t do it. | 我就知道你做不到 |
[1:11:57] | Even when you have nothing to lose. | 即使你已经没什么可失去了 |
[1:12:01] | You’re weak. | 你很弱 |
[1:12:02] | And I’ve outgrown you. | 我对你已经没兴趣了 |
[1:12:14] | Those were short-range missiles. Land-based. | 那是近程导弹 陆基的 |
[1:12:19] | That way is our best bet. | 往那个方向去希望最大 |
[1:12:20] | You want to go toward the people that tried to kill us? | 你要去想杀我们的人呆的地方? |
[1:12:23] | -If it means land, yes. -Do you expect us to swim there? | -假如那里是陆地 那你说得对 -你希望我们游过去? |
[1:12:27] | I expect you to trust me. | 我希望你们相信我 |
[1:13:32] | What a trooper. | 真是个好兵 |
[1:13:34] | I’m so proud of you. | 你太让我自豪了 |
[1:13:36] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[1:13:44] | I think your father is in trouble. | 我想你们的爸爸是遇到麻烦了 |
[1:13:47] | If you haven’t noticed, we’re not doing so hot either. | 你大概没注意到 我 们现在也好不到哪儿去 |
[1:13:50] | I’m going to look for him. | 我要去找他 |
[1:13:51] | And that means you’re in charge until I get back, Violet. | 也就是说在我回来以前 这里就交给你了 薇奥莱特 |
[1:13:54] | -What? -You heard her. | -什么? -你听见她说了 |
[1:13:59] | Put these on. Your identity is your most valuable possession. | 把这戴上 你们的身份是你 们最重要的东西 |
[1:14:02] | Protect it. | 要保护好 |
[1:14:03] | And if anything goes wrong, use your powers. | 要是出了什么事 就用你们的超能力吧 |
[1:14:06] | -But you said never to use… -I know what I said! | -可你说过永远不要用… -我知道我说过! |
[1:14:12] | Remember the bad guys on those shows you used to watch on Saturday mornings? | 你们还记得星期六上午节目里的那些坏蛋吗? |
[1:14:17] | Well, these guys are not like those guys. | 这些家伙可跟他们不一样 |
[1:14:20] | They won’t exercise restraint because you’re children. | 他们不会因为你们是小孩就手下留情 |
[1:14:24] | They will kill you if they get the chance. | 他们一有机会就会杀了你们 |
[1:14:27] | Do not give them that chance. | 不要给他们机会 |
[1:14:29] | -Mom? -Vi, I’m counting on you. | -妈妈? -小薇 我就全靠你了 |
[1:14:32] | -There’s… -I’m counting on you. Be strong. | -有些… -我就全靠你了 坚强点 |
[1:14:36] | Dash, if anything goes wrong, I want you to run as fast as you can. | 达什 要是出了什么事 我要你能跑多快就跑多快 |
[1:14:40] | -As fast as I can? -As fast as you can. | -能跑多快就跑多快? -能跑多快就跑多快 |
[1:14:43] | Stay hidden. Keep each other safe. I’ll be back by morning. | 躲在这里 互相保护 天亮前我会回来的 |
[1:14:51] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[1:14:53] | Mom, what happened on the plane. I’m sorry. | 妈妈 飞机上的事 我很抱歉 |
[1:14:56] | I wanted to help. When you asked me to… I’m sorry. | 我想帮忙的 可你要我帮的时候… 我很抱歉 |
[1:14:59] | Shh. It isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[1:15:01] | It wasn’t fair for me to suddenly ask so much of you. | 我一下子对你要求这么高也不公平 |
[1:15:05] | But things are different now. | 可现在情况不同了 |
[1:15:08] | And doubt is a luxury we can’t afford anymore, sweetie. | 你要是再缺少信心 后果我们大家都经受不起 |
[1:15:11] | You have more power than you realize. | 你的力量要比你意识到的更大 |
[1:15:14] | Don’t think. And don’t worry. | 不要多想 也不要担心 |
[1:15:16] | If the time comes, you’ll know what to do. | 到时候你会知道怎么做的 |
[1:15:19] | It’s in your blood. | 这是你天生的 |
[1:15:58] | He’s not weak, you know. | 他不是软弱 你知道的 |
[1:16:01] | What? | 什么? |
[1:16:02] | Valuing life is not weakness. | 珍视生命不是弱点 |
[1:16:04] | Hey. Look, if you’re talking about what happened in the containment unit, | 嘿 假如你说的是牢房里的事 |
[1:16:08] | I had everything under control. | 那时一切都在我掌握之中 |
[1:16:10] | And disregarding it is not strength. | 漠视生命也不是力量 |
[1:16:13] | I called his bluff, sweetheart, that’s all. | 他虚张声势 我就拆穿了他 亲爱的 就是这样 |
[1:16:16] | I knew he wouldn’t have it in him to actually… | 我知道他不会真那么… |
[1:16:18] | Next time you gamble, bet your own life! | 下次你要是想赌博的话 拿你自己的命去赌吧! |
[1:17:33] | A rocket? | 火箭? |
[1:19:28] | Well, not that this isn’t fun, but I’m gonna go look around. | 不是说这不好玩 不过我还是想到别处看看 |
[1:19:33] | What do you think is going on here? You think we’re on vacation? | 你以为这里是什么地方? 你以为我们在度假? |
[1:19:37] | Mom and Dad’s lives could be in jeopardy. | 妈妈和爸爸可能有生命危险 |
[1:19:40] | Or worse, their marriage. | 或者更糟 他们的婚姻也有危险 |
[1:19:42] | Their marriage? | 他们的婚姻? |
[1:19:45] | So, the bad guys are trying to wreck Mom and Dad’s marriage. | 这么说那些坏蛋是想拆散 爸爸和妈妈 |
[1:19:49] | Forget it. You’re so immature. | 当我没说吧 你还太小 |
[1:19:51] | -I’m gonna go look around. -Mom said to stay hidden. | -我要去走走看看 -妈妈说了要躲在这里 |
[1:19:55] | I’m not gonna leave the cave. Sheesh. | 我不会走出山洞的 |
[1:20:37] | Cool! | 酷! |
[1:20:39] | Cool! | 酷! |
[1:20:43] | Roger. We are ready for launch. | 明白 我们已经可以发射 |
[1:20:55] | -Vi, Vi! -What did you do? | -小薇! 小薇! -你干了什么? |
[1:21:11] | ETA two-niner. Over. | ETA 29 完毕 |
[1:21:16] | TCI clear. Condition yellow. Status norm. | TCI完成 黄色状况 状态正常 |
[1:21:22] | Not responding to IFF. | IFF没有反应 |
[1:21:24] | IRCM reads negative. | IRCM读数为负 |
[1:21:28] | -Bob. -What? | -鲍勃 -什么? |
[1:21:29] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么也没说 |
[1:21:59] | Identification, please. | 请出示身份证明 |
[1:22:02] | -Hey! Hey, Violet! Come here, look. -What? | -嘿! 薇奥莱特! 过来 瞧 -什么? |
[1:22:05] | -It talks! -What? | -它会说话! -什么? |
[1:22:06] | There. That one. | 在那儿 那只 |
[1:22:08] | Voice key incorrect. | 语音密钥不正确 |
[1:22:10] | -“Voice key”? -Voice key incorrect. | -“语音密钥”? -语音密钥不正确 |
[1:22:14] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[1:22:18] | -What do we do? -Run! | -我们怎么办? -快跑! |
[1:22:20] | -Where are we going? -Away from here! | -往哪儿跑? -离开这里! |
[1:22:27] | Intruder alert. | 入侵警报 |
[1:22:51] | -There isn’t much time. -No, there isn’t. | -时间不多 -对 时间不多 |
[1:22:55] | In fact, there’s no time at all. | -其实根本没有时间 |
[1:22:57] | -Please… -Why are you here? | -求你… -你为什么会在这里? |
[1:22:59] | How can you possibly bring me lower? What more can you take away from me? | 你怎么可能把我放下来? 你还能从我这里夺走什么? |
[1:23:04] | Family survived the crash. | 你的家人在坠机时没有死 |
[1:23:08] | -They’re here on the island! -They’re alive? | -他们现在就在岛上! -他们还活着 |
[1:23:25] | -Helen? -Hello. | -海伦? -你好 |
[1:23:27] | You must be Mrs… | 你一定是… |
[1:23:30] | -She was helping me to escape. -No. | -她正在帮我逃走 -不对 |
[1:23:33] | That’s what I was doing. | 那是我做的事 |
[1:23:34] | Let go of me! | 放开我! |
[1:23:36] | Let go, you lousy, lying, unfaithful creep! | 放开 你这个恶心 爱撒谎 不忠的讨厌鬼! |
[1:23:40] | How could I betray the perfect woman? | 我怎么可能背叛这么完美的女人? |
[1:23:43] | -Oh, you’re referring to me now? -Where are the kids? | -哦 你这是在说我? -孩子们呢? |
[1:23:46] | -They triggered the alert. -What? | -他们弄响了警报 -什么? |
[1:23:48] | -Security’s in the jungle. Get going. -Our kids are in danger? | -警卫正在树林里 快走 -咱们的孩子有危险? |
[1:23:51] | If you suspected danger, why’d you bring them? | 要是你担心有危险 干吗还带他们出来? |
[1:23:54] | They stowed away. You’re not striking the proper tone. | 他们是偷偷跟来的 你也没资格这样说话 |
[1:24:05] | -Think they’re supers? -Dash, remember what Mom said. | -你觉得他们是超人? -达什 记住妈妈说的话 |
[1:24:08] | -What? -Stop talking! | -什么? -不许说话! |
[1:24:10] | -Hold it! Freeze! -Dash, run! | -站住! 不许动! -达什 快跑! |
[1:24:13] | -What? -Run! | -什么? -快跑! |
[1:24:16] | -They’re supers! -Get the boy! | -他们是超人! -去抓那男孩! |
[1:24:20] | Show yourself! | 给我出来! |
[1:25:48] | I’m alive. Yeah! | 我还活着 |
[1:27:03] | I should’ve told you I was fired, I admit it. | 我早该告诉你我被解雇了 我承认 |
[1:27:06] | But I didn’t want you to worry. | 可我不想让你担心 |
[1:27:08] | You didn’t want me to worry? | 你不想让我担心? |
[1:27:09] | We’re running for our lives through some godforsaken jungle. | 可我们现在却在荒无人烟 的树林里奔命 |
[1:27:12] | You keep trying to pick a fight, but I’m just happy you’re alive. | 你老是想和我吵 可我只是很高兴你还活着 |
[1:27:17] | I know you’re there, Little Miss Disappear. | 我知道你在那里 隐身小姐 |
[1:27:33] | You can’t hide from me. | 你躲不过我的 |
[1:27:41] | -There you are. -Hey! | -你在那里 -嘿! |
[1:27:47] | Don’t touch my sister! | 不许碰我姐姐! |
[1:27:57] | -How are you doing that? -I don’t know! | -你怎么做到的? -我不知道 |
[1:27:59] | Whatever you do, don’t stop! | 不管怎样 千万别停啊! |
[1:28:18] | Mom! Dad! Hey! | 妈妈! 爸爸! |
[1:28:21] | Kids. | 孩子们 |
[1:28:23] | -You’re all right. -You’re all right. | -你们都没事 -你们都没事 |
[1:28:24] | -We were so worried. -I thought I’d never see you again. | -我们担心死了 -我以为再也见不到你们了 |
[1:28:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:29:03] | Time out! | 时间到! |
[1:29:06] | What have we here? Matching uniforms? | 这算什么? 一样的制服? |
[1:29:10] | Oh, no! Elastigirl? | 哦 不! 弹力女侠? |
[1:29:15] | You married Elastigirl? Whoa! | 你娶了弹力女侠? 哇! |
[1:29:20] | And got busy! | 还干得很卖力! |
[1:29:22] | It’s a whole family of supers. | 这是超人一家啊 |
[1:29:25] | Looks like I’ve hit the jackpot! | 看来我是中大奖了! |
[1:29:27] | Oh, this is just too good! | 哦 这真是太好了! |
[1:29:30] | -The ship’s unique design… -There were no fatalities… | -这艘船的设计很独特… -事故中无人死亡… |
[1:29:33] | Huh? Huh? Oh, come on! You gotta admit, this is cool. | 哈? 哈? 哦 快点! 你得承认这很酷 |
[1:29:38] | Just like a movie! The robot will emerge dramatically, | 就像电影一样! 机器人会戏剧性地出现 |
[1:29:42] | do some damage. Throngs of screaming people! | 造成一些破坏 到处是尖叫的人群! |
[1:29:45] | And just when all hope is lost, Syndrome will save the day! | 就在一切希望都落空的时候 万恶霸王会拯救世界! |
[1:29:50] | I’ll be a bigger hero than you ever were! | 我会成为比从前的你还伟大的英雄! |
[1:29:52] | You mean you killed off real heroes so that you could pretend to be one? | 你是说你杀光真的英雄 好让自己假冒英雄? |
[1:29:56] | Oh, I’m real. Real enough to defeat you! | 我是真的 真到足可以打败你! |
[1:30:00] | And I did it without your precious gifts, | 而且我不是依靠你那种罕见的 天赋 |
[1:30:02] | your oh-so-special powers. | 你那种特殊的超能力 |
[1:30:03] | I’ll give them heroics. | 我会让他们看到英雄的壮举 |
[1:30:05] | I’ll give them the most spectacular heroics anyone’s ever seen! | 我会让他们看到有史以来 最震撼人心的英雄壮举! |
[1:30:08] | And when I’m old and I’ve had my fun, I’ll sell my inventions | 然后等我老了 也玩够了 我就会卖掉我的发明 |
[1:30:12] | so that everyone can be superheroes. Everyone can be super. | 这样所有人都能成为超级英雄 所有人都能当超人 |
[1:30:16] | And when everyone’s super… | 要是所有人都是超人… |
[1:30:21] | …no one will be. | …那也就没有超人了 |
[1:30:49] | Fire at will! | 自由射击! |
[1:30:59] | It’s overwhelming the tanks. | 它打得坦克毫无还手之力 |
[1:31:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:31:03] | This is my fault. I’ve been a lousy father. | 这是我的错 我是一个糟糕的父亲 |
[1:31:07] | Blind to what I have. So obsessed with being undervalued | 对自己拥有的东西视而不见 因为自己被低估而耿耿于怀 |
[1:31:11] | -that I undervalued all of you. -Dad? | -却低估了你们所有人 -爸爸? |
[1:31:14] | Shh. Don’t interrupt. | 嘘 别打岔 |
[1:31:15] | So caught up in the past that I… | 我太沉缅于过去… |
[1:31:19] | You are my greatest adventure. And I almost missed it. | 你们是我最重要的冒险 可我却差一点忘记你们 |
[1:31:23] | I swear, I’m gonna get us out of this safely if I… | 我发誓 我要把大家安全地带出去 假如我… |
[1:31:26] | Well, I think Dad has made some excellent progress today | 我看爸爸今天进步非常大 |
[1:31:30] | but I think it’s time we wind down now. | 不过现在我们该下来了 |
[1:31:36] | We need to get back to the mainland. | 我们得回大陆去 |
[1:31:38] | I saw an aircraft hangar on my way in. Straight ahead. | 我在来的路上看见过一个飞机库 笔直走就到 |
[1:31:50] | Where are all the guards? | 卫兵都去哪儿了? |
[1:31:52] | Go, go! | 上 上! |
[1:31:57] | Hey, every time they run, you take a shot. | 他们每跑一次 你就开一瓶酒 |
[1:32:17] | This is the right hangar, but I don’t see any jets. | 就是这个机库 可我没看见飞机 |
[1:32:19] | -A jet’s not fast enough. -What’s faster than a jet? | -飞机不够快 -什么东西比飞机还快? |
[1:32:22] | How about a rocket? | 坐火箭怎样? |
[1:32:27] | -Great! I can’t fly a rocket. -You don’t have to. | -好主意! 我可不会开火箭 -没必要 |
[1:32:32] | Use the coordinates from the last launch. | 用他们上次发射时的坐标就行 |
[1:32:36] | Wait. I bet Syndrome’s changed the password by now. | 等一下 我敢肯定万恶霸王 现在已经改过密码了 |
[1:32:40] | -How do I get into the computer? -Say please. | -该怎么登录电脑呢? -来求我吧? |
[1:32:58] | -Honey? -What? | -汉妮? -怎么? |
[1:33:01] | -Where is my supersuit? -What? | -我的超人服在哪? -什么? |
[1:33:03] | Where is my supersuit? | 我的超人服在哪? |
[1:33:06] | -I put it away. -Where? | -我把它放到别处了 -在哪? |
[1:33:09] | Why do you need to know? | 你为什么想知道? |
[1:33:12] | I need it! | 我要用它! |
[1:33:13] | Don’t you think about running off doing no derrin’-do. | 你别想溜出去逞英雄 |
[1:33:16] | We’ve been planning this dinner for two months! | 为这次宴会我们都筹划两个月了! |
[1:33:19] | -The public is in danger! -My evening’s in danger! | -现在公众有危险! -我的晚会才有危险! |
[1:33:21] | Tell me where my suit is, woman! We are talking about the greater good. | 告诉我衣服在哪儿 你这娘们! 我是在跟你谈大事! |
[1:33:25] | “Greater good”? I am your wife! | “大事”? 我是你老婆! |
[1:33:27] | I’m the greatest good you are ever gonna get! | 你的头等大事就是我! |
[1:33:34] | Run! | 快跑! |
[1:33:37] | My baby! | 我的宝宝! |
[1:33:43] | -The supers have returned! -Is that Fironic? | -超级英雄回来了! -那是钢火侠吗? |
[1:33:45] | -Fironic? -No, Fironic has a different outfit. | -钢火侠? -不对 钢火侠的衣服不是这样的 |
[1:33:49] | No, no, I’m a new superhero! I’m Syndrome! | 不是 不是 我是新的超级英雄! 我是万恶霸王! |
[1:33:56] | All right, stand back. | 好了 退后吧 |
[1:34:02] | Someone needs to teach this hunk of metal a few manners. | 有人要教这个铁球懂点礼貌 |
[1:34:08] | Ha, ha! | 哈哈! |
[1:34:37] | -Are we there yet? -We get there when we get there. | -我们还没到吗? -该到的时候总会到的 |
[1:34:43] | How you doing, honey? | 你怎么样 亲爱的? |
[1:34:45] | Do I have to answer? | 我非得回答吗? |
[1:34:50] | Kids, strap yourselves down like I told you. | 孩子们 照我说的系好安全带 |
[1:34:57] | Here we go, honey. | 我们要去了 亲爱的 |
[1:34:59] | Ready, Violet? Ready? | 准备好了吗 薇奥莱特? 预备—— |
[1:35:03] | Now! | 走! |
[1:35:07] | This is gonna be rough. | 落地会很重 |
[1:35:16] | Robot’s in the financial district. Which exit? | 机器人在金融区 走那个出口? |
[1:35:19] | -Traction Avenue. -That’ll take me downtown. | -特拉克生大道 -那样就到市中心了 |
[1:35:21] | -I take Seventh, don’t I? -Don’t take Seventh! | -我走第七大道吧 怎样? -别走第七大道! |
[1:35:24] | -Great, we missed it. -Ask how to get there, I told you. | -很好 已经开过头了 -你问我怎么走 我已经告诉你了 |
[1:35:26] | -Traction. -That’ll take me downtown. | -特拉克生大道 -那就去市中心了 |
[1:35:28] | Get in the right lane! Signal! | 进右车道! 亮灯! |
[1:35:30] | -Not Traction! -You’re gonna miss it! | -不能走特拉克生大道! -你要开过头了! |
[1:35:59] | Is everybody okay back there? | 后面的人都好吗? |
[1:36:02] | -Super-duper, Dad! -Let’s do that again. | -好极了 爸爸! -咱们再来一次吧 |
[1:36:08] | Wait here and stay hidden. I’m going in. | 在这里等着 藏好了 我这就去 |
[1:36:12] | While what? I watch helplessly from the sidelines? | 什么? 让我在边上当看客? |
[1:36:15] | -I don’t think so. -I’m asking you to wait with the kids. | -我不同意 -我要你和孩子们一起等着我 |
[1:36:17] | And I’m telling you not a chance. You’re my husband. | 我告诉你 想都别想 你是我丈夫 |
[1:36:20] | I’m with you for better or worse. | 是好是坏我都和你在一起 |
[1:36:22] | I have to do this alone. | 我非得一个人干不可 |
[1:36:24] | -What is this to you? Playtime? -No. | -你把这当什么? 做游戏吗? -不是 |
[1:36:26] | -So you can be Mr. Incredible again? -No! | -为了让你再成为神奇超人? -不是! |
[1:36:28] | -Then what? -I’m not… | -那是为什么? -我不… |
[1:36:30] | -Not what? -I’m not strong enough. | -不什么? -我不够强 |
[1:36:31] | -This will make you stronger? -Yes. No! | -这样你就能更强? -对 不是的! |
[1:36:33] | That’s what this is? Some sort of workout? | 那这算什么? 是你的锻炼方式? |
[1:36:36] | I can’t lose you again! | 我不能再失去你了! |
[1:36:39] | I can’t. Not again. | 不能 不能有第二次 |
[1:36:42] | I’m not… strong enough. | 我… 不够强 |
[1:36:53] | If we work together, you won’t have to be. | 要是我们合作 你就不用有多强 |
[1:36:56] | I don’t know what’ll happen. | 我不知道会发生什么事 |
[1:36:58] | We’re superheroes. What can happen? | 我们是超级英雄啊 还能发生什么事? |
[1:37:05] | Vi! Dash! No! | 小薇! 达什! 不! |
[1:37:17] | Violet? | 薇奥莱特! |
[1:37:21] | -Dad! -Go, go! | -爸爸! -快走! |
[1:37:33] | -I’m okay, Mom. Really. -Stay here, okay? | -我没事 妈妈 真的 -呆在这儿 好吗? |
[1:37:48] | Frozone! | 寒冰侠来也! |
[1:37:49] | Yeah! | 好啊! |
[1:37:53] | Bob! | 鲍勃! |
[1:38:13] | Syndrome’s remote! | 万恶霸王的遥控器! |
[1:38:24] | The remote controls the robot! | 那个遥控器能控制机器人! |
[1:38:29] | -Throw it, throw it! -Go long! | -扔过来! 扔过来! -跑吧! |
[1:38:42] | Got it! | 接住了! |
[1:38:48] | Honey, take out its guns! | 亲爱的 打掉他的枪! |
[1:38:58] | Gotcha! | 接住你了! |
[1:39:45] | Mom, I’ve got it! I’ve got the remote! | 妈妈 我拿到了! 我拿到遥控器了! |
[1:39:48] | A remote? A remote that controls what? | 遥控器! 控制什么的? |
[1:39:54] | The robot? | 机器人? |
[1:40:03] | It’s coming back! | -它又来了! |
[1:40:08] | -That wasn’t right. -Give me that! | -那样不对 -给我! |
[1:40:11] | We can’t stop it. The only thing hard enough to penetrate it is… | 我们阻止不了它 唯一硬到 可以打穿它的东西是… |
[1:40:18] | …itself. | …它自己 |
[1:40:19] | It’s getting closer! | 它越走越近了! |
[1:40:21] | -It doesn’t work! -Kids! | -没有用啊! -孩子们! |
[1:40:24] | It’s not doing anything. | 它没起什么作用 |
[1:40:26] | -Try to buy us some time. -Try the one next to it. | -给我们争取点时间 -试试旁边那个按钮 |
[1:40:33] | Honey! | 亲爱的! |
[1:40:41] | Wait a minute. Press that button again! | 等一下 再按一下那个按钮! |
[1:40:44] | -No, the other one! The first one! -First button! Got it! | -不对 是另一个! 第一个! -第一个按钮! 明白了! |
[1:40:49] | -It’s getting closer! -Look out! | -它越走越近了! -当心! |
[1:40:51] | -Get out of here! -We’re not going anywhere. | -快离开这里! -我们哪儿也不去 |
[1:40:54] | -Press the button! -Not yet! | -按按钮呀! -还不行! |
[1:40:56] | -Hang on! -What are you waiting for? | -顶住! -你在等什么? |
[1:40:58] | A closer target! You got one shot! | 等目标再近点! 你只有一发炮弹! |
[1:41:04] | Everybody duck! | 全都趴下! |
[1:41:29] | Hey, Zone. | 嘿 冰老弟 |
[1:41:36] | Huh? No! | 啊? 不! |
[1:41:38] | Did you see that? That’s the way to do it. | 你看见了吗? 就是要这样 |
[1:41:42] | -That’s old school. -Yeah. No school like the old school. | -那是老套路了. -对 没什么套路比得上老套路 |
[1:41:49] | -Just like old times. Oh! -Just like old times. | -就像当年一样 啊! -就像当年一样 |
[1:41:53] | Yeah. Hurt then too. | 对 那时候也是这么疼 |
[1:41:58] | We’ve frozen all of Syndrome’s assets. | 我们已经冻结了万恶霸王的全部财产 |
[1:42:01] | If he even sneezes, we’ll be there with a hanky and a pair of handcuffs. | 哪怕他打一个喷嚏 我们也会 带着手帕和手铐找到他 |
[1:42:04] | The people of this country are indebted to you. | 这个国家的人民都很感激你们 |
[1:42:07] | Does this mean we can come out of hiding? | 这是不是说我们 可以不用躲躲藏藏了? |
[1:42:09] | Let the politicians figure that one out. | 让政客们去考虑吧 |
[1:42:11] | I’ve been asked to assure you we’ll take care of everything else. | 他们要我向你们保证 我们会把其他事都安排好的 |
[1:42:14] | You did good, Bob. | 你干得很好 鲍勃 |
[1:42:15] | Hi, this is Kari. | -嗨 我是凯莉 |
[1:42:17] | I have a question about Jack-Jack… | 我有个和杰杰有关的问题… |
[1:42:20] | Come on. We’re in a limo. | 好啦 我们坐的可是豪华轿车 |
[1:42:22] | Hey, you’re wearing your hair back? | 你把头发梳到后面去了? |
[1:42:25] | -Yeah, I just… yeah. -It looks good. | -是啊 我只是… 是啊 -很漂亮 |
[1:42:28] | -Thanks, Dad. -That was cool when you threw that car! | -谢谢 爸爸 -你扔那车的时候真是酷! |
[1:42:31] | Not as cool as you running on water. | 不如你在水上跑的时候酷 |
[1:42:34] | That was sweet when you snagged that bad guy with your arm | 那时候你用手臂钩住那个坏蛋 |
[1:42:37] | and whiplashed him into the other guy. Sweet! | 又把他甩到另一个家伙身上 真是痛快! |
[1:42:40] | -I’m trying to listen to messages. -It’s me. | -我在听电话呢 -是我 |
[1:42:43] | Jack-Jack is fine, but weird things are happening. | 杰杰很好 可是出了点怪事 |
[1:42:47] | Jack-Jack’s still fine, but I’m getting really weirded out! | 当然杰杰还是很好 可我 真是见了鬼了! |
[1:42:50] | When are you coming back? | 你们什么时候回来? |
[1:42:52] | …aced those guys that tried to kill us! | …干掉了那些想杀我们的家伙! |
[1:42:54] | That was the best vacation ever! I love our family. | 从来没见过这么棒的假日! 我爱我们一家 |
[1:42:59] | I’m not fine, Mrs. Parr! | 我感觉不太好 帕尔太太! |
[1:43:02] | Put that down! Stop it! You need to call me. | 把那个放下! 停下! 你要给我打电话 |
[1:43:04] | I need help, Mrs… | 我需要帮忙 太太… |
[1:43:07] | Bob, listen to this. | 鲍勃 你听听 |
[1:43:08] | I’m gonna call the police… | 我要叫警察了… |
[1:43:10] | Hi, this is Kari. | 嗨 我是凯莉 |
[1:43:12] | Sorry for freaking out, but your baby has special needs. | 刚才说了些胡话 我很抱歉 不过你们的宝宝有些特别的要求 |
[1:43:16] | Thanks for sending a replacement. | 谢谢你们派人接我的班 |
[1:43:18] | I didn’t call a replacement. | 我没有叫人替她 |
[1:43:25] | Shh. The baby is sleeping. | 嘘 宝宝在睡觉 |
[1:43:31] | You took away my future. | 你们夺走了我的未来 |
[1:43:34] | I’m simply returning the favor. Don’t worry, I’ll be a good mentor. | 我这是知恩图报 别担心 我会当个好师傅的 |
[1:43:37] | Supportive, encouraging. Everything you weren’t. | 会支持他 鼓励他 你做不到的事我都能做 |
[1:43:41] | And in time, who knows, he might make a good sidekick. | 过些时候 谁知道呢 说不定他会变成我的好伙伴 |
[1:43:49] | He’s getting away, Bob! We have to do something now. | 他要逃了 鲍勃! 我们得赶紧做点什么 |
[1:44:08] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了? |
[1:44:15] | -Stop him! Throw something! -I might hit Jack-Jack. | -快拦下他! 扔点东西上去! -不行 会打到杰杰的 |
[1:44:22] | Throw me. | 扔我上去 |
[1:44:28] | Bob, throw me! | 鲍勃 扔我上去! |
[1:44:36] | No! | 不! |
[1:44:39] | This isn’t the end of it! I will get your son, eventually. | 这事还没完! 总有一天我会抓到你儿子的 |
[1:44:43] | I’ll get your son! | 我会抓到你儿子的! |
[1:44:46] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:44:59] | Look at Mommy, honey. Don’t look down. Mommy’s got you. | 看着妈妈 宝贝 别朝下看 妈妈接住你了 |
[1:45:02] | Everything is all right. | 没事了 |
[1:45:20] | That’s my girl. | 不愧是我女儿 |
[1:45:22] | Does this mean we have to move again? | 是不是我们又得搬家了? |
[1:45:28] | Oh, man. | 哦 老大 |
[1:45:30] | That was totally wicked! | 真是帅呆了! |
[1:45:49] | Do we have to have cheerleaders at the track meet? | 田径运动会上一定要有啦啦队长吗? |
[1:45:52] | -What is that all about? -I always thought it was more… | -那有什么意思吗? -我总觉得那样更… |
[1:45:55] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[1:45:57] | -You’re, uh, Violet, right? -That’s me. | -你是 唔 薇奥莱特 对吧? -是我没错 |
[1:46:00] | -See you, Vi. -You look different. | -回见 小薇 -你看起来不一样了 |
[1:46:02] | I feel different. Is different okay? | 我觉得是不一样了 “不一样”好吗? |
[1:46:05] | Hey, different is… Different is great. | “不一样”么… “不一样”真是太好了 |
[1:46:08] | Would you… | 你可以… |
[1:46:11] | -Yeah? -Do you think maybe… | -嗯? -你是不是想… |
[1:46:12] | -…you and I… -Yeah? | -…你和我… -嗯? |
[1:46:14] | -Do you… -Shh. | -你是不是… |
[1:46:16] | I like movies. I’ll buy the popcorn. Okay? | 我喜欢看电影 我来买爆米花 怎样? |
[1:46:19] | A movie. There you go. Yeah. | 看电影 听你的 好 |
[1:46:23] | -Wait, so Friday? -Friday. | -等等 那么就在星期五? -星期五 |
[1:46:29] | -Go, Dash, go. -Run! | -上 达什 上 -跑啊! |
[1:46:33] | Come on, run! Pick up the pace. | 快点 跑啊! 加速 |
[1:46:35] | Run! | 跑啊! |
[1:46:37] | Move it, move it! | 慢点 慢点 |
[1:46:38] | Pace it. Slow down just a little bit. | 稍微慢一点 |
[1:46:41] | -Make it close! -Second. | -别放弃啊 跟上去! -跑第二 |
[1:46:44] | Close second, yeah! | 第二名 耶! |
[1:46:50] | That’s my boy! | 不愧是我儿子! |
[1:46:52] | Dash, I’m so proud of you. | 达什 你真是太让我自豪了 |
[1:46:54] | I didn’t know what the heck you wanted me to do. | 我都搞不明白你到底要我干什么 |
[1:47:09] | Behold the Underminer! | 看哪! 我是钻地狂人! |
[1:47:12] | I am always beneath you, | 我一直在你们下面 |
[1:47:15] | but nothing is beneath me! | 可是没人在我下面! |
[1:47:19] | I hereby declare war on peace and happiness! | 我现在对和平和幸福宣战! |
[1:47:25] | Soon all will tremble before me! | 要不了多久 一切都会在我面前发抖! |