英文名称:Cars 2
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | This is Agent Leland Turbo. | 我是特工利兰.涡轮. |
[00:48] | I have a flash transmission for Agent Finn McMissile. | 帮我给芬.麦克米赛尔传个口信. |
[00:53] | Finn, my cover’s been compromised. Everything’s gone pear-shaped. | 芬, 我的伪装身份暴漏了. 所有事情都搞砸了. |
[00:57] | You won’t believe what I found out here. | 你不会相信我在这里看到了什么的. |
[01:00] | This is bigger than anything we’ve ever seen, and no one even knows it exists. | 我从没见到比这里规模大的地方, 而且没有人知道这里. |
[01:04] | Finn, I need backup, but don’t call the cavalry, it could blow the operation. | 芬, 我需要支援,但是别派突击部队来,他们会把任务搞砸的. |
[01:08] | – And be careful. It’s not safe out here. Let’s go. | 但是一定要小心,这里很不安全. 我们走. |
[01:11] | Transmitting my grids now. Good luck. | 现在把我的位置发给你们. 祝你好运. |
[01:24] | Cars.2 | 片名:汽车总动员2 |
[01:47] | All right, buddy, we’re here. | 好了,伙计,我们到了. |
[01:47] | All right, buddy, we’re here. | 好了,伙计,我们到了. |
[01:49] | Right where you paid me to bring you. | 这就是你付钱要我去的地方. |
[01:51] | Question is, why? | 问题是,来这里干吗? |
[01:53] | I’m looking for a car. | 我来找一辆车 |
[01:56] | A car? Ha! | 车? 哈哈! |
[01:57] | Hey, pal, you can’t get any further away from land than out here. | 嘿,伙计,你不能到比这更远的地方了. |
[02:01] | Exactly where I want to be. | 这就是我想要去的地方. |
[02:03] | I got news for you, buddy. There’s nobody out here but us. | 我有个消息要告诉你,伙计,这里除了我们没别人了. |
[02:08] | What are you doing out here? | 你们在这干吗呢? |
[02:10] | What does it look like, genius? I’m crabbing. | 你觉得呢?天才.我随便走走而已. |
[02:13] | Well, turn around and go back where you came from. | 听着,立刻掉头,哪里来的就回哪里去吧. |
[02:17] | Yeah, and who’s gonna make me? | 好啊好啊,但是我不听你的又怎么样? |
[02:20] | All right. All right. Don’t get your prop in a twist. | 好吧好吧.小心别把你们的螺旋桨扭了. |
[02:24] | What a jerk. Sorry, buddy. Looks like it’s the end of the line. | 真是个混蛋,对不起了伙计,我想我们只能到这里了. |
[02:29] | Buddy? | 伙计,你在吗? |
[03:32] | Incoming. All workers report to the loading dock. | 来人了. 所以工作人员到卸货甲板集合. |
[03:37] | Leland Turbo, this is Finn McMissile. I’m at the rally point. Over. | 利兰.涡轮特工,我是芬.麦克米赛尔. 我已经到了集合地点,请回话. |
[03:42] | All right, fellas, you know the drill. | 好了,兄弟们,你们知道怎么做. |
[03:44] | Leland, it’s Finn. Please respond. Over. | 利兰,我是芬,请回话. |
[03:49] | Come on, guys. These crates aren’t gonna unload themselves. | 麻利点,这些箱子自己可打不开. |
[03:54] | Too many cars here. Out of my way. | 这里有太多车了,我一个人可搞不定. |
[03:57] | Professor Zundapp? | 詹戴普教授? |
[03:59] | Here it is, Professor. You wanted to see this before we load it? | 教授,就是这个,您说运走之前要检查的就是这个吧? |
[04:01] | Here it is, Professor. You wanted to see this before we load it? | 教授,就是这个,您说运走之前要检查的就是这个吧? |
[04:02] | Ah, yes. Very carefully. | 啊,是的,小心点. Ah, yes. Very carefully. |
[04:04] | Oh, a TV camera. | 一台电视摄像机? Oh, a TV camera. |
[04:07] | What does it actually do? This camera is extremely dangerous. | 这到底是做什么的? 这台摄像机非常的危险. |
[04:10] | What are you up to now, Professor? | 教授,你这又在搞什么鬼呢? |
[04:25] | This is valuable equipment. Make sure it is properly secured for the voyage. | 这台机器非常重要,航行时候一定要注意安全. |
[04:29] | You got it. Hey, Professor Z! | 明白了. 詹教授! |
[04:31] | This is one of those British spies we told you about. | 这就是我们说的那个英国间谍. |
[04:33] | Yeah! This one we caught sticking his bumper where it didn’t belong. | 他在偷偷摸摸的时候被我们发现了. |
[04:38] | Agent Leland Turbo. | 利兰.涡轮特工. |
[04:47] | It’s Finn McMissile! | 那是芬.麦克米赛尔! |
[04:50] | He’s seen the camera! Kill him! | 他看到了摄像机,杀掉他! |
[04:52] | All hands on deck! All hands on deck! | 所有人到甲板来! 所有人到甲板来! |
[05:17] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[05:22] | Waargh! | 啊! |
[06:15] | What? | 神马? |
[06:30] | Get to the boats! | 开船追! |
[06:57] | He’s getting away! Not for long! | 他要跑掉了! 跑不掉的! |
[07:35] | He’s dead, Professor. | 教授,我们干掉他了. |
[07:38] | Wunderbar! | 太好了! |
[07:39] | With Finn McMissile gone, who can stop us now? | 芬.麦克米赛尔死了,谁还能阻止我们? |
[07:43] | Mater Tow Mater, that’s who is here to help you. | 板牙 拖车.板牙, 我就能 能帮你脱出困境. |
[07:51] | Hey, Otis! Hey, Mater. | 嗨, 欧迪斯! 嗨, 板牙. |
[07:53] | Hey, Otis! Hey, Mater. | 嗨, 欧迪斯! 嗨, 板牙. |
[07:54] | I… Oh, gosh. I’m so sorry. | 我… 哎,太抱歉了,我真的很抱歉. |
[07:57] | I thought I could make it this time, but… | 我以为这次我一定能做到的…结果… |
[08:02] | Smooth like pudding, huh? | 像吃布丁一样顺利? |
[08:04] | Who am I kidding? I’ll always be a lemon. | 我真是自欺欺车,我只是次品而已. |
[08:08] | Well, dadgum, you’re leaking oil again. Must be your gaskets. | 看啊,你又漏油了伙计.一定是垫圈松了. |
[08:12] | Hey, but look on the bright side. | 嘿,看开点. |
[08:13] | This is your tenth tow this month, so it’s on the house. | 这是你这个月第十次了要我拖你了,所以这次免费. |
[08:17] | You’re the only one that’s nice to lemons like me, Mater. | 你是唯一对像我一样的次品车还这么善良的车了,板牙. |
[08:20] | Don’t sweat it. Shoot, these things happen to everybody. | 别丧气啊,这种事每辆车都会遇到的. |
[08:24] | But you never leak oil. Yeah, but I ain’t perfect. | 可是你从来不会漏油啊. 那倒是,但是我也不是完美的. |
[08:27] | Don’t tell nobody, but I think my rust is starting to show through. | 不要说出去哦,我生锈的毛病越来越严重了. |
[08:30] | Hey. Is Lightning McQueen back yet? | 对了,闪电麦昆还没有回来吗? |
[08:32] | Not yet. | 是啊,还没呢. |
[08:33] | Not yet. | 是啊,还没呢. |
[08:34] | He must be crazy excited about winning his fourth Piston Cup. | 第四次获得活塞杯冠军,他一定高兴坏了! |
[08:38] | Four! Wow! | 第四次!哇哦! |
[08:40] | Yeah, we’re so dadgum proud of him, but I wish he’d hurry up and get back, | 是啊,我们真为他骄傲,不过还是希望他早点回来这里. |
[08:43] | ’cause we got a whole summer’s worth of best friend fun to make up for. | 因为我们有整个夏天可以和最好的朋友一起找乐子了. |
[08:47] | Just me and… | 只有我和… |
[08:49] | McQueen! | 麦昆! |
[08:51] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! McQueen! | 哇,哇,哇! 麦昆! |
[08:53] | Mater! I’m in no hurry! Hey, everybody. McQueen’s back! | 板牙,我真的一点也不急! 嗨,大家听着,麦昆回来了! |
[08:57] | Aaah! McQueen’s back! | 啊啊啊! 麦昆回来了! |
[08:59] | McQueen’s back! McQueen’s back! Aaah! Ooohhoo! Ooohhah! | 麦昆回来了! 麦昆回来了! 啊 ! 哦 ! 啊 ! |
[09:03] | McQueen’s back! | 麦昆回来了! |
[09:04] | Oh, Lightning! Welcome home! | 小闪电,欢迎回家! |
[09:07] | Good to have you back, honey! Congratulations, man. | 你回来真好,亲爱的! 恭喜了,伙计. |
[09:11] | Welcome home, soldier. | 欢迎回家来,士兵. |
[09:12] | The place wasn’t the same without you, son. | 这地方没了你真是不一样啊,孩子. |
[09:15] | What? Did he go somewhere? | 神马?他去了什么地方吗? |
[09:16] | What? Did he go somewhere? | 神马?他去了什么地方吗? |
[09:17] | It’s good to be home, everybody. | 回家来感觉真是太好了,大家. |
[09:21] | Mater! McQueen! | 板牙! 麦昆! |
[09:22] | Mater! McQueen! | 板牙! 麦昆! |
[09:24] | Oooh! | 奥! |
[09:27] | Whoooa! | 哇! |
[09:30] | Hey, how far did you make it this time, Otis? | 欧迪斯,这次你走了多远啊? |
[09:32] | Halfway to the county line. Ooh, not bad, man! | 才走了一半. 不错吗,伙计,比以前强多了. |
[09:36] | I know! I can’t believe it either! | 是吧,我都不敢相信. |
[09:38] | McQueen! Welcome back! Mater, it’s so good to see you. | 麦昆,你终于回来了. 板牙,见到你真高兴. |
[09:42] | You too, buddy. | 我也是,伙计. |
[09:43] | Oh, man, you ain’t going to believe the things I got planned for us! | 伙计,你一定想象不到我给你准备了些什么! |
[09:47] | These best friend greetings get longer every year! | 他们打招呼的动作越来越花哨了! |
[09:49] | These best friend greetings get longer every year! | 他们打招呼的动作越来越花哨了! |
[09:50] | You ready to have some serious fun? I’ve got something to show you first. | 准备好见识下我准备的乐子了吗? 等等,我有些东西想先让你看一下. |
[09:53] | You ready to have some serious fun? I’ve got something to show you first. | 准备好见识下我准备的乐子了吗? 等等,我有些东西想先让你看一下. |
[09:56] | Wow. | 哇! |
[09:57] | I can’t believe they renamed the Piston Cup | 不敢相信他们居然改了奖杯的名字 |
[10:00] | after our very own Doc Hudson. | 还是用我们的哈德森医生的名字. |
[10:03] | I know Doc said these things were just old cups, | 我知道医生说过这些只是普通的奖杯而已. |
[10:05] | but to have someone else win it just didn’t feel right, you know? | 但是让别人赢走他们还是很不爽的?对不对. |
[10:13] | Doc would’ve been real proud of you. That’s for sure. | 医生一定非常为你骄傲,这是一定的. |
[10:20] | All right, pal. I’ve been waiting all summer for this. | 好了,伙计,我一夏天都在期待这个呢. |
[10:23] | What you got planned? Hohoho! You sure you can handle it? | 你给我们准备了什么好玩的? 吼吼吼,你确定你能受得了么? |
[10:26] | Do you know who you’re talking to? This is Lightning McQueen! | 看看你在和谁讲话,我可是闪电麦昆! |
[10:30] | I can handle anything. | 没什么我搞不定的啦. |
[10:32] | Er… Mater? | 哦…这个…板牙? |
[10:34] | Just remember, your brakes ain’t going to work on these! | 只需要记住一点,就是在这上面刹车可没有用哦. |
[10:37] | Mater? Relax. | 板牙? 放轻松. |
[10:39] | These train tracks ain’t been used in years! | 这些铁轨几年没人用了. |
[10:42] | Aaaah! | 啊啊啊! |
[10:44] | Aaaah! Faster, faster. Come on. Here we go! | 啊啊啊! 快跑,快跑,别被追上了. |
[10:46] | Faster! | 再快点! |
[10:51] | Ooh. Wow. | 哦,哇哦! |
[10:53] | Yeah, I don’t know. Do you think? | 我不太确定,你觉得呢? |
[10:57] | This is going to be good! | 这个一定很刺激. |
[11:08] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗? |
[11:12] | Uhoh. This ain’t going to be good. | 哦,不,这个过于刺激了. |
[11:17] | Haha! Boy, this was the best day ever! | 哈哈,哥们,这是最好玩的一天了! |
[11:20] | And my favorite souvenir, this new dent. | 还有我最喜欢的纪念品,这个新的凹痕. |
[11:24] | Boy, Mater, today was ah… Shoot, that was nothing. | 板牙,今天真的是… 没什么,今天没什么 |
[11:27] | Wait till you see what I got planned for tonight! | 等你看到我晚上给你准备了什么你就知道了. |
[11:30] | Mater, Mater, whoa! I was thinking of just a quiet dinner. | 板牙,板牙,别,我只打算吃一餐安静的晚饭而已. |
[11:34] | That’s exactly what I was thinkin’. | 和我想的一样啊! |
[11:38] | No, I meant with Sally, Mater. Even better! | 不,我的意思是和莎莉一起. 那更好啊! |
[11:41] | You, me and Miss Sally goin’ out for supper. | 我们三个人一起吃晚餐. |
[11:45] | Mater, I meant it would be just me and Sally. | 板牙,我的意思是,只有我和莎莉… |
[11:48] | Oh. You know, just for tonight. | 哦. 放心吧,就是今晚而已. |
[11:52] | Oh… We’ll do whatever you want tomorrow. | 哦… 明天,明天都听你的. |
[11:55] | OK. | 好吧. |
[11:56] | Thanks for understanding. Yeah, sure. | 谢谢你理解. 啊,没问题. |
[12:00] | Y’all go on and have fun now. All right, then. | 去吧,玩得开心点 好吧,我走了. |
[12:03] | See you soon, amigo. | 回见,朋友. |
[12:11] | Ah, this is so nice. | 啊,这真是太棒了. |
[12:13] | I can’t tell you how good it is to be here alone, | 我形容不出来这样有多么美好 |
[12:16] | just the two of us, finally. | 终于只有我们两个单独相处的时间了 |
[12:18] | You and me. Ahem! Good evening. | 你和我. 啊,晚上好. |
[12:21] | Oh! My name is Mater, | 哦! 我的名字是板牙, |
[12:23] | and I’ll be your waiter. | 我是你们今晚的服务生. |
[12:24] | Mater the waiter. That’s funny right there. | 服务生板牙 这么念起来真有趣 |
[12:27] | Mater? You work here? | 板牙?你在这上班么? |
[12:29] | Yeah, I work here. What’d you think? | 是啊,我在这里工作,要不然呢? |
[12:31] | I snuck in here when nobody was lookin’ | 我偷偷的混进来 |
[12:33] | and pretended to be your waiter so I could hang out with you? | 然后假装做你的服务员,就为了和你一起玩么? |
[12:36] | Oh, yeah. How ridiculous would that be? | 好吧,是的. 那多荒唐啊. |
[12:39] | Can I start you two lovebirds off with a couple of drinks? | 那么请问这对甜蜜的小鸟,想喝点什么? |
[12:43] | Yes. I’ll have my usual. You know what? I’ll have that, too. | 麻烦你,和往常一样 我想想,给我也来一杯一样的. |
[12:49] | Uh… Right. Your usual. | 哦…好吧…和往常一样的.. |
[12:59] | Thanks, man. Grazie, Guido. | 谢了. 谢了,轨道. |
[13:01] | Guido, what’s McQueen’s usual? | 轨道,麦昆常喝的是什么酒? |
[13:03] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道? |
[13:04] | Perfect. Give me two of them. Quiet! My program’s on. | 太好了,给我来两杯. 别说话,我等的节目开始了 |
[13:07] | Tonight on the Mel Dorado Show… | 今晚的梅尔.唐纳秀将带给大家 |
[13:10] | His story gripped the world. | 他的故事改变了世界. |
[13:12] | Oil billionaire Miles Axlerod, | 石油富豪迈尔斯.埃克斯罗德 |
[13:14] | in an attempt to become the first car to circumnavigate the globe without GPS, | 在他尝试成为第一辆不用GPS导航环游地球的车的途中, |
[13:16] | in an attempt to become the first car to circumnavigate the globe without GPS, | 在他尝试成为第一辆不用GPS导航环游地球的车的途中, |
[13:18] | ironically ran out of gas, and found himself trapped in the wild. | 讽刺的把汽油用光了,困在野外 |
[13:21] | Feared dead, he emerged 36 days later, | 但是他克服了死亡,于36天之后成功的完成了旅途, |
[13:24] | running on a fuel he distilled himself from the natural elements! | 凭借的是他从自然界提取出来的一种新燃料! |
[13:28] | Since then, he’s sold his oil fortune, | 从那之后他就变卖了他所有的石油资产, |
[13:30] | converted himself from a gasguzzler into an electric car | 并把自己改装成一辆太阳能汽车 |
[13:33] | and has devoted his life to finding a renewable, cleanburning fuel. | 并且投身于研发一种新型的环保的可再生燃料. |
[13:36] | Now he claims to have done it with his allinol. | 现在他宣布他的最新成果奥利诺. |
[13:38] | And to show the world what his new super fuel can do | 为了向世界展示他的新成果的威力 |
[13:40] | And to show the world what his new super fuel can do | 为了向世界展示他的新成果的威力 |
[13:42] | he’s created a racing competition like no other, | 他创办了这独一无二的赛车比赛, |
[13:44] | inviting the greatest champions | 邀请各位最伟大的冠军车参加 |
[13:46] | to battle in the first ever World Grand Prix. | 第一届世界冠军巡回赛. |
[13:48] | Welcome, Sir Miles Axlerod. | 让我们欢迎,迈尔斯,埃克斯罗德爵士 |
[13:51] | Thank you, Mel. It is good to be here. Listen to me. | 谢谢你,梅尔,很高兴能来到这里 听我说 |
[13:52] | Thank you, Mel. It is good to be here. Listen to me. | 谢谢你,梅尔,很高兴能来到这里 听我说 |
[13:54] | Big oil. It costs a fortune. Pollution is getting worse. | 石油产业,不但昂贵,也导致了污染加剧 |
[13:57] | I mean, it’s a fossil fuel. “Fossil,” as in dead dinosaurs. | 想想看,化石燃料,化石说白了就是死掉的恐龙 |
[14:02] | And we all know what happened to them. | 我们都知道恐龙的下场是什么吧 |
[14:03] | Alternative energy is the future. Trust me, Mel. | 替代能源才是未来王道 相信我,梅尔 |
[14:06] | After seeing allinol in action at the World Grand Prix, | 当大家在比赛中看到奥利诺的性能之后, |
[14:09] | nobody will ever go back to gasoline again. | 就没有人会需要汽油了. |
[14:13] | What happened to the dinosaurs, now? | 恐龙的下场是什么? |
[14:15] | And on satellite, a World Grand Prix competitor | 现在我们为大家连线了比赛选手之一 |
[14:17] | and one of the fastest cars in the world, Francesco Bernoulli. | 世界上最快的赛车之一,弗朗西斯科.伯努利. |
[14:20] | It is an honor, Signore Dorado, for you. | 多谢夸奖,我很荣幸. |
[14:24] | Why not invite Lightning McQueen? | 为什么不请闪电麦昆参赛? |
[14:26] | Of course we invited him, | 我们当然邀请了他, |
[14:27] | but apparently after his very long racing season | 不过显然经过漫长的赛季之后 |
[14:30] | he is taking time off to rest. | 他需要时间休息 |
[14:32] | The Lightning McQueen would not have a chance against Francesco. | 闪电麦昆根本不是我的对手 |
[14:35] | I can go over 300 kilometers an hour. | 我的时速能达到300公里 |
[14:39] | In miles, that is like… way faster than McQueen. | 换算成英里就是… 总之比麦昆快得多就多了 |
[14:44] | Let’s go to the phones. Baltimore, Maryland, you’re on the air. | 让我们接进来一些观众来电 马里兰州 巴尔的摩的观众来电 |
[14:47] | Am I on? Hello? You’re on. Go ahead. | 听得到吗?我接通了吗? 是的,请说吧. |
[14:49] | Hello? Go ahead. | 喂? 请说. |
[14:51] | Let’s go to Radiator Springs. You’re on, caller. | 这次是散热弹簧市的来电 这位观众听得到吗. |
[14:54] | That Italian feller you got on there | 听着,电视上的意大利佬 |
[14:57] | can’t talk that way about Lightning McQueen. | 你不能那样说闪电麦昆 |
[14:58] | Can’t talk that way about Lightning McQueen. | 你不能那样说闪电麦昆. |
[14:59] | He’s the bestest race car in the whole wide world. | 他是世界上最棒的赛车 |
[15:02] | Uhoh. If he is, how you say, | 哦,才怪 如果他像你说的一样, |
[15:05] | “the bestest race car,” then why must he rest? Huh? | “世界上最棒的赛车,” 那他为什么还需要休息,哈? |
[15:08] | ‘Cause he knows what’s important. | ‘那是因为他知道什么是最重要的事情. |
[15:10] | Every now and then he prefers just to slow down, enjoy life. | 他懂得慢下来,享受生活的乐趣. |
[15:13] | Oh! You heard it! Lightning McQueen prefers to be slow! | 听到了吗,闪电麦昆喜欢慢下来 |
[15:16] | This is not news to Francesco. | 这对弗朗西斯科可不是什么新闻 |
[15:18] | When I want to go to sleep, I watch one of his races. | 我想睡觉的时候总是看麦昆的比赛录像 |
[15:21] | After two laps, I am out cold. | 不到两圈我就一定睡的和猪一样了. |
[15:22] | That ain’t what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[15:26] | McQUEEN: What’s going on over there? | 那边发生什么事了 |
[15:28] | He is afraid of Francesco. | 他一定是怕了我弗朗西斯科. |
[15:31] | McQUEEN: That’s that Italian formula car. | 那不是那辆意大利方程式赛车么 |
[15:33] | His name is… Francesco Bernoulli. Frrrrr..ancesco Berrrrr…..noulli 🙂 | 叫什么来着… 弗朗西斯科科科,伯努利利利… |
[15:36] | No wonder there’s a crowd. Why do you know his name? | 怪不得这么多人 你怎么知道他的名字的 |
[15:39] | And don’t say it like that. It’s three syllables, not ten. | 还有别说的那么夸张 只有三个音节而已,不是十个 |
[15:42] | What? He’s nice to look at. You know, openwheeled and all. | 可是他长得很帅啊,你懂的,开放式的车轮还有其他什么的 |
[15:45] | What’s wrong with fenders? I thought you liked my fenders. | 挡泥板怎么不好了? 我以为你喜欢我的挡泥板呢. |
[15:48] | Let me tell you something else. Mater? | 让我告诉你点别的 板牙? |
[15:50] | Let me tell you something else. Mater? | 让我告诉你点别的 板牙? |
[15:51] | McQueen could drive circles around you. | 麦昆肯定能围着你绕圈开. |
[15:54] | Driving in circles is all he cana do, no? | 他也只能绕圈子了是不是, 不是? |
[15:56] | No. | 不是. |
[15:57] | I mean, yes. I mean, he could beat you anywhere. | 我是说,是的,我的意思是,他怎么开都能赢你 |
[16:01] | Any time, any track. | 无论何时,无论何地. |
[16:02] | Mel, can we move on? | 梅尔,我们可以换下一位了吗 |
[16:04] | Francesco needs a caller who can provide | 弗朗西斯科需要一位能够 |
[16:06] | a little more intellectual stimulation, like a dump truck. | 稍微比他聪明一些的车, 比如一辆蠢车. |
[16:09] | Haha! That shows what you know. Dump trucks is dumb. | 哈哈,你明白么,你比蠢车还要蠢 |
[16:13] | Hey! Whoa! | 嘿,慢着 |
[16:16] | Yeah, hi. This is Lightning McQueen. | 嗨,这里是闪电麦昆 |
[16:17] | The Lightning McQueen, huh? | 你是闪电麦昆? |
[16:19] | I don’t appreciate my best friend being insulted like that. | 我不喜欢你那样侮辱我最好的朋友. |
[16:23] | McQueen, that was your best friend? Oh! | 麦昆,原来他是你最好的朋友,哦 |
[16:24] | McQueen, that was your best friend? Oh! | 麦昆,原来他是你最好的朋友,哦 |
[16:26] | This is the difference between you and Francesco. | 这就是你和弗朗西斯科的区别 |
[16:28] | Francesco knows how good he is. | 弗朗西斯科明白自己有多么优秀. |
[16:30] | He does not need to surround himself with tow trucks to prove it. | 他不需要周围摆着蠢车去证明自己有多优秀. |
[16:34] | Those are strong words from a car that is so fragile. | 对于你这辆脆车,那还真不像你说话的风格啊 |
[16:37] | Fragile! He calls Francesco fragile! | 脆车?你说我是脆车? |
[16:42] | Nota so fast, McQueen! | 别这么快下结论 |
[16:43] | “Not so fast. ” Is that your new motto? | 别这么快?那是什么,你的新格言么 |
[16:44] | “Not so fast. ” Is that your new motto? | 别这么快?那是什么,你的新格言么 |
[16:45] | Motto? | 格言? |
[16:49] | This sounds like something that needs to be settled on the race course. | 听起来你们需要在赛道上一分高下了. |
[16:53] | What do you say, Lightning McQueen? We’ve got room for one more racer. | 你觉得如何,麦昆,我们这就给你准备一个位置. |
[16:58] | I would love to, but my crew is off for the season, so… | 我当然很愿意参加,不过我的工作人员还在度假 |
[17:03] | Pit stop. | 进站 |
[17:04] | You know what? They just got back. | 你猜怎么着,他们刚刚度假回来 |
[17:06] | Deal me in, baby. | 把我算上吧,宝贝 |
[17:08] | Kachow! Yeah. | 咔嚓,耶! |
[17:10] | Kachow! Yeah. | 咔嚓,耶! |
[17:13] | I know, I know. I just got back, but we won’t be long. | 我知道我才回来,不过我保证不会耽误太久的 |
[17:16] | No, don’t worry about me. I’ve got enough to do here. | 不要担心我,我在这里有很多事情可以做 |
[17:19] | Mater’s going to have a blast, though. | 板牙一定高兴坏了 |
[17:21] | You’re bringing Mater, right? | 你是要带板牙一起去的,对吧? |
[17:23] | You never bring him to any of your races. | 你以前都没带他陪你参赛过 |
[17:31] | Ah. | 啊.. |
[17:32] | Just let him sit in the pits. Give him a headset. | 让他在维修站待着,给他一副耳麦就好了啊 |
[17:34] | Come on, it will be the thrill of a lifetime for him. | 怎么样,他一辈子也忘不了这个的 |
[17:37] | Your drink, sir. Mater. Mater | 你的饮料,先生 板牙 |
[17:39] | I didn’t taste it! | 我一口也没喝 |
[17:40] | How’d you like to come and see the world with me? | 你想不想和我一去去看看这个世界 |
[17:43] | You mean it? Yeah. You got me into this thing. | 你是认真的么 对啊,是你让我参与这次比赛的 |
[17:46] | You’re coming along. All right! | 你也一起来吧 好呀! |
[17:58] | Kachow! | 咔嚓 |
[18:00] | Haha! | 哈哈 |
[18:01] | Haha! | 哈哈 |
[19:15] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[19:16] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[19:25] | Hey, excuse me! Hey, excuse me! | |
[19:27] | Domo arigato! | |
[19:34] | Yeah! Yeah! | |
[20:01] | Guido, look. Ferraris and tires. | 轨道,看啊,法拉利,还有轮胎 |
[20:05] | Let’s go! Hoho! Look at this. | 走吧! 哈哈!看这个啊 |
[20:08] | OK, now, Mater, remember, best behavior. | 好吧,板牙,记着,注意自己的行为. |
[20:11] | You got it, buddy. Hey, what’s that? Mater! | 明白你的意思了,那是什么? 板牙! |
[20:13] | Hey, McQueen! Over here. | 嗨,麦昆,到这里来 |
[20:15] | Hey, McQueen! Over here. | 嗨,麦昆,到这里来 |
[20:16] | Lewis! Hey, man. | 路易斯 嗨,哥们 |
[20:17] | Jeff! Hey, Lightning. | 杰夫 嗨,小闪 |
[20:19] | Can you believe this party? | 这个party也太棒了 |
[20:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:28] | You done good. You got all the leaves. | 你做的真好,你把所有叶子都扫干净了 |
[20:30] | Check out that tow truck. Man, I wonder who that guy’s with. | 看那辆拖车 我想知道是谁带他进来的 |
[20:34] | Ah… Will you guys excuse me just for one little second? | 啊…你们几个能原谅我走开一会么 |
[20:36] | Ah… Will you guys excuse me just for one little second? | 啊…你们几个能原谅我走开一会么 |
[20:38] | Hoho! Good job! | 吼吼,干的好! |
[20:40] | Mater! Listen, this isn’t Radiator Springs. | 板牙,听着,这里不是散热器弹簧镇了 |
[20:43] | You’re just realizing that? | 你不会才发现吧 |
[20:45] | Ohho! That jet lag really done a number on you. | 呕不,坐飞机的时差把你害得不轻啊 |
[20:48] | Mater, things are different over here. | 板牙,在这里做事情有些不一样 |
[20:51] | Which means maybe you should, you know, act a little different, too. | 也就意味着也许你做事情要有一些改变 |
[20:55] | Different than what? Well, just help me out here. | 改变什么 不管怎么样,你要帮我 |
[20:58] | You need help? Shoot! Why didn’t you say so? | 你需要我帮忙,那你干嘛不早说 |
[21:01] | That’s what a tow truck does. | 拖车最擅长帮忙了 |
[21:03] | Yeah, I mean… Looky there. | 我的意思是 看那啊 |
[21:04] | It’s Mr. San Francisco. I’ll introduce you. | 那不是弗朗西斯科么,我去介绍你 |
[21:07] | Mater, no! Look at me. I’m helping you already. | 板牙,不要! 可是我是在帮你啊 |
[21:10] | Hey, Mr. San Francisco, I’d like you to meet… | 嘿,弗朗西斯科,我想你见一下 |
[21:13] | Ah, Lightning McQueen! Buona sera. | 啊,这不是闪电麦昆么 |
[21:15] | Nice to meet you, Francesco. Nice to meet you, too. | 很高兴见到你,弗朗西斯科 也很高兴见到你 |
[21:18] | You are very goodlooking. Not as good as I thought, but good. | 你看起来果然不错,虽然没有我想象的好,不过也还可以了 |
[21:21] | Excuse me. Can I get a picture with you? | 我能和你照张相么 |
[21:23] | Anything for McQueen’s friend. | 是麦昆的朋友,干什么都行 |
[21:25] | Miss Sally is going to flip when she sees this. | 莎莉看到这里一定会激动的晕过去 |
[21:28] | She’s Lightning McQueen’s girlfriend. | 她是麦昆的女友 |
[21:31] | Oooh! She’s a big fan of yours. | 噢 她是你的超级粉丝 |
[21:33] | Hey, she hasa good taste. | 那她的品位可真是不错 |
[21:35] | Mater’s prone to exaggeration. I wouldn’t say she’s a “big fan”. | 板牙说话喜欢夸大其词,她也就是欣赏你而已了 |
[21:39] | You’re right. She’s a huge fan! | 你说得对,她是欣赏你的超级粉丝 |
[21:41] | She goes on and on about your open wheels. | 她总是一遍遍的说你的开放式轮胎 |
[21:44] | Mentioning it once doesn’t qualify as going on and on. | 提过一次可不能算是一遍遍的说吧 |
[21:47] | Francesco is familiar with this reaction to Francesco. | 弗朗西斯科明白这个反应 |
[21:51] | Women respect a car that hasa nothing to hide. | 女的喜欢一辆车可没什么好隐瞒的 |
[21:53] | Yeah, er… | 是的,不过 |
[21:55] | Let us have a toast. Let’s. | 让我干一杯 让我们… |
[21:57] | I dedicate my win tomorrow to Miss Sally. | 我要把明天的胜利献给莎丽小姐 |
[22:00] | Oh. Sorry. | 噢,对不起 |
[22:01] | I already dedicated my win tomorrow to her. | 我已经把明天的胜利献给她了 |
[22:04] | So, if we both do it, it’s really not so special. | 所有我们俩都这么做就没什么特别的了 |
[22:07] | Besides, I don’t have a drink. I’ll go get you one. | 另外我也没有什么喝的 我去给你要一杯 |
[22:10] | Do you mind if I borrow a few bucks for one of them drinks? | 你不介意我借你钱去买几杯喝的吧 |
[22:13] | They’re free. Free? Shoot, what am I doing here? | 饮料是免费的 免费?那我还在这里干什么 |
[22:16] | I should probably go keep an eye on him. See you at the race. | 我应该盯着点他,比赛见吧 |
[22:20] | Yes, you will see Francesco, but not like this. | 好的,比赛见,不过不是这样见 |
[22:24] | You will see him likea this as he drives away from you. | 你会看到我超过你的时候 |
[22:28] | Ha! That’s cute. | 哈哈,真是太可爱了 |
[22:30] | You had one of those made up for all the racers? | 每一辆车你都做一个标签么 |
[22:32] | No. | 不是 |
[22:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:35] | Ciao, McQueen! He is so getting beat tomorrow! | 再见,麦昆 我明天一定要跑赢他 |
[22:38] | Ladies and gentlecars, Sir Miles Axlerod. | 女士们,先车们,欢迎迈尔斯.埃克斯罗德爵士. |
[22:43] | It is my absolute honor to introduce to you | 下面,我荣幸的给大家宣布 |
[22:47] | the competitors in the first ever World Grand Prix. | 参加第一届世界巡回赛的选手们 |
[22:51] | From Brazil, Number 8… | 巴西选手,8号… |
[23:15] | Oh, hello. Hello. | 你好 你好 |
[23:16] | A Volkswagen Karmann Ghia has no radiator. | 一辆大众的吉亚汽车没有散热片. |
[23:19] | That’s because it’s aircooled. | 那是因为他是风冷的 |
[23:21] | Great. I’m Agent Shiftwell. Holley Shiftwell from the Tokyo station. | 太好了,我是特工 换挡好 东京小组的何丽.换挡好 |
[23:25] | I have a message from London. Not here. | 我有一条伦敦的消息 别在这里说 |
[23:27] | Try the canap on the mezzanine. | 我们去楼顶的夹层那里 |
[23:33] | The lab boys analyzed the photo I sent? What did they learn about the camera? | 实验室的孩子们看过我发的照片了? 他们搞明白摄像机的事情没有 |
[23:37] | It appears to be a standard television camera. | 表面上看起来就是普通的电视摄像机而已 |
[23:39] | They said if you could get closer photos next time that would be great. | 他们是如果能拍到更近的照片比较好 |
[23:42] | This was London’s message? | 这就是伦敦的消息么 |
[23:43] | Oh, no. No, sir. | 不是的,先生 |
[23:46] | The oil platforms you were on, | 你去的那个采油平台 |
[23:47] | turns out they’re sitting on the biggest oil reserve in the world. | 我们发现他们正在开采世界上最大的油田 |
[23:51] | How did we miss that? | 我们怎么会没有发现呢 |
[23:52] | They’ve scrambled everyone’s satellites. | 他们瞒过了所有的探测卫星 |
[23:54] | The Americans discovered it just before you did. | 美国人在你之前也是刚刚发现 |
[23:56] | They placed an agent on that platform under deep cover. | 他们在那个平台上安插了一个特工 |
[23:59] | He was able to get a photo of the car who’s running the entire operation. | 他设法拍到了整个行动的组织者 |
[24:02] | Great. | 太好了 |
[24:04] | Who is it? Has anyone seen the photo yet? | 是谁,其他人看到照片了么 |
[24:06] | Nope, not yet. | 不,还没有 |
[24:08] | The American is here tonight to pass it to you. | 美国人今晚回到这里来和你交接 |
[24:10] | He’ll signal you when he’s ready. | 他准备好之后会给你发信号的 |
[24:12] | Good, good. | 很好,很好 |
[24:14] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[24:18] | What is it? Change of plan. | 是谁 计划有变 |
[24:20] | You’re meeting the American. What? Me? | 你去和美国人接头. 什么,我去? |
[24:22] | Those thugs down there were on the oil platform. | 下面那帮家伙是平台上的人 |
[24:24] | If they see me, the mission is compromised. | 如果他们看到我,行动就暴露了 |
[24:26] | No, I’m technical. I’m in diagnostics. I’m… I’m not a field agent. | 可是,我只是一辆战术车,没有实战经验,不能参与这样的行动 |
[24:31] | You are now. | 你现在可以了 |
[24:36] | I’ll take one of them. Thank you. | 给我来一个,谢谢 |
[24:38] | Never know which one McQueen will have a hankering for. | 不知道麦昆想要哪个 |
[24:44] | Hey. What you got here that’s free? How about that pistachio ice cream? | 你所有的东西都是免费的吗? 这个果味冰激凌呢 |
[24:49] | No, no, wasabi. Same old same old. | 不不,这是芥末 管他什么呢 |
[24:52] | What’s up with you? That looks delicious! | 怎么了,这看起来很好吃啊 |
[24:59] | Er… little more, please. It is free, right? | 哦..再给我多来点吧,反正是免费的 |
[25:01] | Keep it coming. A little more. | 继续来,多来点 |
[25:04] | Come on, let’s go. It’s free. | 来啊,多来点,免费的 |
[25:05] | You’re gettin’ there. Scoop, scoop. | 这些差不多了,继续,继续 |
[25:07] | There ya go! Now that’s a scoop of ice cream! | 这就对了,满满一碗冰激凌 |
[25:11] | My condolences. | 我替你默哀 |
[25:13] | And now our last competitor. | 现在介绍最后一位参赛选手 |
[25:16] | Number 95, Lightning McQueen! | 95号!闪电麦昆! |
[25:20] | Kachow! | 咔嚓! |
[25:21] | Thank you so much for having us, Sir Axlerod. | 非常感谢邀请我,埃克斯罗德爵士 |
[25:24] | I really look forward to racing. This is a great opportunity. | 我非常期待比赛,这是一个非常好的机会 |
[25:28] | Oh, the pleasure is all ours, Lightning. | 我们感到荣幸有你参加,麦昆 |
[25:30] | You and your team bring excellence and professionalism | 你和你的团队给大家带来了优秀和职业水准 |
[25:33] | to this competition. | 希望你们在比赛中再接再厉 |
[25:38] | Somebody get me water! Aah! | 谁给我点水,啊啊啊 |
[25:41] | Oh, sweet relief. Sweet relief. | 啊,舒服多了,舒服多了 |
[25:51] | Whatever you do, do not eat the free pistachio ice cream. | 不论你想什么,别去吃那个绿绿的冰激凌 |
[25:57] | It has turned. | 一定是变质了 |
[25:59] | Sir Axlerod, I can explain. | 埃克斯罗德爵士,我可以解释 |
[26:01] | This is Mater. He’s… I know him. | 这是板牙,他是… 我知道他 |
[26:04] | This is the bloke that called in to the television show. | 他就是给电视节目打电话的车吧 |
[26:07] | You’re the one I have to thank. No, thank you. | 我应该谢谢你 不,谢谢你 |
[26:10] | This trip’s been amazin’. | 这趟旅行太不可思议了 |
[26:11] | Ah. He’s a little excited, isn’t he? | 他有点过于兴奋了 |
[26:14] | Mater! But wait, I… Oh, shoot. | 板牙! 等一下,噢,不! |
[26:17] | Mater. Has anyone got a towel? | 板牙! 谁有毛巾 |
[26:20] | Mater, get a hold of yourself. You’re making a scene! | 板牙,注意你的形象 |
[26:22] | But I never leak oil. Never. Go take care of yourself right now! | 可是我从来不漏油 去把你自己照看好 |
[26:30] | Comin’ through! Leakin’ oil. Where’s the bathroom? Thank you. | 让我过一下,漏油了,麻烦问一下卫生间在哪里 |
[26:35] | I gotta go. Oh, er… | 我该走了,哦.. |
[26:40] | Er… | 哦.. |
[26:41] | Sorry, ladies. | 抱歉了,女士们 |
[26:43] | I’m leakin’. I never leak. I never leak. | 我漏油了,我从不漏油的,从来不 |
[26:46] | I never leak, I never leak, I never leak. | 从来不漏,从来不漏,从来不漏 |
[26:49] | Oh, oh, I never leak. Oooh! | 我从来不漏油 |
[26:52] | I never leak, I never leak, never… | 从不,从不,从不 |
[26:54] | Wowwee! | 哇 |
[27:01] | What in the? | 这里是什么.. |
[27:14] | Hey, that tickles! | 那个好痒啊 |
[27:19] | Waaargh! | 哇! |
[27:28] | Okay, McMissile. I’m here. It’s time for the drop. | 好了,麦克米赛尔,我到了 到时候接头了 |
[27:36] | OK, so, the American has activated his tracking beacon. | 好了,美国人打开他的跟踪探测器了 |
[27:39] | Roger that. Move in. | 收到,接近目标 |
[27:56] | Stop! Hey! | 停下,嘿 |
[28:15] | Oh, you’ve got to be joking. What’s the problem? | 你一定是在开玩笑 有什么问题么 |
[28:18] | He’s in the loo. So, go in! | 他在卫生间里 进去啊! |
[28:20] | I can’t go into the men’s loo! Time is of the essence. | 我不能进男卫生间啊 时间紧迫. |
[28:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:31] | Oh! Whatever you do, I would not go in there! | 天啊,不管你们做什么,我可是再也不进去了 |
[28:37] | Hey! A Gremlin and a Pacer! | 嘿,一辆格里莫和一辆步行者 |
[28:40] | No offense to your makes and models, | 我不想冒犯你们 |
[28:42] | but you break down harder than my cousin Betsy | 可是你们比我表姐贝思迪还容易坏 |
[28:45] | after she got left at the altar! | 在她在祭坛那左转之后 |
[28:46] | What the? Whoa. Are you OK? | 怎么回?嘿,你还好吗 |
[28:49] | I’m fine. Hey! Tow truck! | 我很好 那辆拖车听着 |
[28:51] | We’d like to get to our private business here, if you don’t mind. | 我们有一些私人恩怨需要解决,如果你不介意的话 |
[28:55] | Oh, yeah, sorry. | 哦,对了,我很抱歉 |
[28:56] | Don’t let me get in the way of your private business. | 别让我耽误了你们的私人事情 |
[28:59] | Oh, a little advice. When you hear a giggle and see that waterfall, | 对了,一点忠告,当你们听到轻笑然后看到那个瀑布 |
[29:03] | you best press that green button. | 你们最好去按那个绿色按钮 |
[29:05] | Thank you. It’s to adjust the temperature. | 谢谢 他是用来调整温度的 |
[29:07] | Got it. And it’s in Celsius, not Fahrenheit. | 知道了 另外那个是摄氏度,不是华氏温度. |
[29:09] | Get out of here! | 赶紧给我出去 |
[29:11] | All right, then. And when she starts gigglin’, prepare to be squirted. | 好吧好吧,当她开始笑的时候,准备好被喷吧 |
[29:16] | ‘Scuse me, ma’am. | 让一让,女士 |
[29:18] | Dadgum pistachio ice cream. | 该死的绿冰激凌 |
[29:20] | This cannot be him. Is he American? | 这不可能是他,他是美国人吗 |
[29:24] | Look out, ladies. Mater’s fittin’ to get funky. | 小心了,女士们,板牙现在可是时髦车了 |
[29:26] | Extremely. Then it’s him. | 非常美国化. 那就是他没跑了. |
[29:29] | Hello. Well, hello. | 你好 哦,你好 |
[29:31] | A Volkswagen Karmann Ghia has no radiator. | 一辆大众吉亚没有散热片. |
[29:33] | Well, of course it doesn’t. That’s ’cause it’s aircooled. | 当然没有了,因为他是风冷的 |
[29:36] | Perfect. Erm… I’m from the Tokyo Station. | 太好了 哦,我是东京组的.. |
[29:39] | ‘Course, Karmann Ghias weren’t the only ones. | 当然了,吉亚又不是唯一的 |
[29:42] | Besides the Beetles, you had Type 3 Squarebacks with the Pancake motors. | 除了甲壳虫,你还有第三种 Squarebacks的煎饼马达 |
[29:46] | Yeah, OK. I get it. And before both of them | 好的,我明白了 在他俩之前还有… |
[29:48] | there’s the Type 2 buses. | 还有第二种公交车 |
[29:50] | My buddy Fillmore’s one of them. Listen! | 我的哥们费尔默就是其中一个 听着! |
[29:52] | Erm… We should find somewhere more private. | 哦..我们应该找一个更安全的地方吧 |
[29:55] | Gee, don’t you think that’s a little? | 天啊,你不觉得这有点… |
[29:57] | You’re right. Impossible to know which areas here are compromised. | 你是对的,我们不知道这里什么地方是安全的 |
[30:00] | So, when can I see you again? Well, let’s see. | 我什么时候才能再见到你? 看情况吧 |
[30:02] | Tomorrow I’ll be out there at the races. Got it. | 我明天会去看比赛的 明白了 |
[30:05] | We’ll rendezvous then. | 我们到时候再汇合. |
[30:08] | There you are. Where have you been? What’s a “rendezvous”? | 你在这里啊,你刚才去哪了? 什么是”汇合”? |
[30:11] | Er… It’s like a date. A date? | 额..就是类似约会吧 约会? |
[30:12] | Mater, what’s going on? | 板牙,发生什么事情了 |
[30:14] | What’s going on is I got me a date tomorrow. | 发生什么事情了,我刚才约到了一个女孩 |
[30:17] | Guido don’t believe you. | 轨道才不相信你呢 |
[30:19] | Believe it. My new girlfriend just said so. | 相信吧,我的新女友刚刚才约了我 |
[30:22] | Hey, there she is. Hey! Hey, lady! | 嘿,她在那,嘿,女士 |
[30:25] | See you tomorrow! | 明天见哦~ |
[30:27] | Guido still don’t believe you. | 轨道还是不敢相信 |
[30:32] | I got to admit, you tricked us real good. And we don’t like being tricked. | 我不得不承认,你把我们耍的团团转 可是我们不喜欢被你耍 |
[30:35] | What’s so funny? | 什么事情这么好笑 |
[30:37] | Well, I was just wearing a disguise. You guys are stuck looking like that. | 哈哈,我只不过伪装了一下我的外形而已 你们这帮家伙可是一辈子都是这个德行了 |
[30:44] | Allinol? Thanks, fellas. I hear this stuff is good for you. | 奥利诺?谢了啊,我听说这东西不错啊 |
[30:48] | So you think. | 别高兴的太早 |
[30:50] | Allinol by itself is good for you. | 如果仅仅是奥利诺的确不错 |
[30:56] | But after microscopic examination | 不过当我们经过详细的显微镜检查之后 |
[30:59] | I have found that it has one small weakness. | 我发现了他的一个小问题 |
[31:01] | When hit with an electromagnetic pulse, | 当我们用电磁脉冲刺激它之后 |
[31:04] | it becomes extremely dangerous. | 奥利诺就会变得极度危险 |
[31:07] | Smile for the camera. | 对着镜头笑笑吧 |
[31:09] | Is that all you want? I got a whole act. | 你就这么点要求么,我可以一直笑给你看 |
[31:11] | You were very interested in this camera on the oil platform. | 你在镜头里看着很滑稽 |
[31:15] | Now, you will witness what it really does. | 你马上就会知道这样做的真正后果了 |
[31:19] | Whatever you say, Professor. You talked up a lot of cars last night. | 随便你怎么说,教授 你昨晚和好多车交谈过 |
[31:23] | Which one’s your associate? Your mother. | 哪一个是你的接头对象 是你妈 |
[31:25] | Oh, no, I’m sorry, it was your sister. I can’t tell them apart these days. | 哦,不对,对不起,应该是你妹 我最近分不清她俩 |
[31:29] | Could I start it now, Professor Z? | 能开始了么,詹教授 |
[31:31] | Go 50? power. | 先开到50 |
[31:34] | This camera is actually an electromagnetic pulse emitter. | 这台摄像机其实是一个电磁脉冲发射器 |
[31:39] | What about her? Did you give it to her? | 是她么?你把东西交给她了么 |
[31:41] | The allinol is now heating to a boil, | 奥利诺现在快要沸腾了, |
[31:44] | dramatically expanding, causing the engine block to crack under the stress, | 体积极度膨胀会使引擎不堪重负而堵塞, |
[31:49] | forcing oil into the combustion chamber. | 迫使燃料进入一个封闭空间 |
[31:52] | How about him? Did you talk to him? | 是不是这个人,你和他接头的么 |
[31:55] | What do I care? I can replace an engine block. | 我才不在乎么,我可以随便换一个引擎 |
[31:57] | You may be able to, but after full impact of the pulse… | 你也许能,但是当我加大脉冲的强度之后 |
[32:01] | unfortunately… there will be nothing to replace. | 很不幸,那时候你什么也没得换了 |
[32:05] | How about him? Does he have it? | 要么是这个人?你交给他了么 |
[32:11] | That’s him. He’s the one. | 就是他 |
[32:14] | Roger that, Professor Z. No! | 明白了,詹教授 不! |
[32:16] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生 |
[32:17] | We believe the infiltrator has passed along sensitive information. | 我认为这个间谍已经把我们的敏感资料传递了出去 |
[32:21] | I will take care of it before any damage can be done. | 在他造成任何损失之前处理掉他 |
[32:26] | The project is still on schedule. | 我们的计划还是按期进行 |
[32:27] | You will find the second agent and kill him. | 你们去找出那个特工,把他干掉 |
[32:42] | Japan, land of the rising sun, | 日本,一个朝阳国家, |
[32:45] | where ancient tradition meets modern technology. | 传统和现代科技的完美结合体. |
[32:47] | Welcome to the inaugural running of the World Grand Prix. | 欢迎来到世界赛车巡回赛开幕式. |
[32:49] | Welcome to the inaugural running of the World Grand Prix. | 欢迎来到世界赛车巡回赛开幕式. |
[32:51] | I’m Brent Mustangburger with racing legends | 这里是布兰特.马斯唐伯格和赛车传奇 |
[32:53] | Darrell Cartrip and David Hobbscap. | 达伦.行车以及大卫.霍博凯普. |
[32:56] | There’s never been a competition like this before. | 这次比赛是史无前例的 |
[32:57] | There’s never been a competition like this before. | 这次比赛是史无前例的 |
[32:58] | First, allinol, making its debut tonight | 首先这是奥利诺的豪赌 |
[33:01] | as the required fuel for all these great champions. | 今晚所有的选手都要求使用这种燃料 |
[33:04] | Second, the course itself. | 其次,赛道本身 |
[33:06] | And it’s like nothing we’ve ever seen before. | 这是一条前所未见的跑道 |
[33:07] | And it’s like nothing we’ve ever seen before. | 这是一条前所未见的跑道 |
[33:08] | David, how exactly does this competition work? | 大卫,给我们解释一下比赛的详细情况? |
[33:11] | All three of these street courses are classic roundthehouse racetracks. | 好的,首先这三条赛道都是我们常见的环形赛道. |
[33:15] | This means that the LMP and formula cars | 而在这些直道上我们的方程式赛车 |
[33:17] | should break out of the gate in spectacular fashion. | 应该能轻松的取得领先优势,一马当先 |
[33:20] | Look for Francesco Bernoulli, in particular, to lead early. | 我相信佛朗西斯科.伯努利能够很早就取得领先 |
[33:23] | And with technical turns throughout, GT and touring cars, | 而在这些弯道密集的地方, 大马力高扭矩的赛车, |
[33:26] | like Spain’s Miguel Camino, should make up ground | 像西班牙的米格.卡米诺就能如鱼得水 |
[33:28] | but I doubt it’ll be enough to stop Francesco | 但是我怀疑这是否足够弥补 |
[33:30] | from absolutely running away with it. | 和佛朗西斯科前期间的差距 |
[33:33] | Whoa now. Hold your horsepower. | 哇哦,先别那么肯定 |
[33:35] | You forget the most important factor | 你忘了说一个关键的因素了 |
[33:37] | that early dirt track section of the course. | 前期的泥土赛段 |
[33:39] | The dirt is supposed to be the equalizer in this race. | 泥土赛段相当于是整个赛段的平衡器. |
[33:42] | French rally car Raoul Roule | 法国越野车拉尔.罗路 |
[33:44] | is counting on a big boost through there. | 就指望在里发力呢 |
[33:46] | And don’t forget Lightning McQueen. | 另外别忘了还有闪电麦昆. |
[33:48] | His mentor, the Hudson Hornet, | 他的导师大黄蜂哈德森, |
[33:50] | was one of the greatest dirt track racers of all time. | 正是史上最好的泥地车手之一. |
[33:53] | In my opinion, McQueen is the best allaround racer in this competition. | 在我看来是这次比赛实力最强的选手了 |
[33:57] | Really, Darrell, you need to clean your windshield. | 你真的这么想么,达伦,那你真该换换你的挡风玻璃了. |
[33:59] | You’re clearly not seeing this for what it is: Francesco’s race to lose. | 你明显没有意识到这个比赛的走势,那就是佛朗西斯科一个人的表演秀 |
[34:03] | It’s time to find out. The racers are locking into the grid. | 让我们拭目以待吧,车手们已经各就各位了. |
[34:13] | McQUEEN: Speed. I am speed. | 麦昆:速度,我就是速度 |
[34:15] | McQUEEN: Speed. I am speed. | 麦昆:速度,我就是速度 |
[34:18] | Really? You are speed? | 矮油,真的吗,你就是速度 |
[34:20] | Then Francesco is triple speed. | 那我就是三倍的速度 |
[34:23] | Francesco is triple speed. | 佛朗西斯科是三倍的速度 |
[34:27] | Hoho! Francesco likesa this McQueen. | 哈哈,弗朗西斯科喜欢这样的麦昆 |
[34:28] | Hoho! Francesco likesa this McQueen. | 哈哈,弗朗西斯科喜欢这样的麦昆 |
[34:29] | It’sa really getting him into the zone. | 我会跑的他落花流水的 |
[34:32] | He is so getting beat today. | 我今天一定要跑赢他 |
[35:05] | Your suspension sets look good. Tire pressure is excellent! | 悬挂系统一切正常. 轮胎压强非常好! |
[35:08] | He’s got plenty of fuel. And he’s awesome. | 他燃料充足. 而且他棒极了. |
[35:10] | He’s got plenty of fuel. And he’s awesome. | 他燃料充足. 而且他棒极了. |
[35:19] | Why is he in the pits? He’s so exposed. It’s his cover. | 他怎么会在维修区,太容易暴漏了 那正是他的伪装 |
[35:23] | One of the best I’ve seen, too. Look at the detail on that rust. | 我从来没见过这么好的伪装 你看看那块锈迹,做工太细腻了 |
[35:26] | It must have cost him a fortune. | 他一定花了大价钱才做出这套行头的 |
[35:28] | But why hasn’t he contacted us yet? There’s probably heat on him. | 可是他为什么还不和我们联系呢 大概是有人在监视他 |
[35:31] | Be patient. Right, of course. | 耐心点. 是的,我明白. |
[35:33] | He’ll signal us when he can. Then we find out who’s behind all this. | 到时候他自然会给我们发信号 到时候我们就能知道幕后黑手是谁了. |
[35:36] | As they head into the palace hairpin, Francesco builds an early lead. | 他们正在经过宫殿发卡弯,佛朗西斯科处于领先. |
[35:41] | Hang on, boys. Here comes the dirt. | 坐稳了,各位,我们进入到泥土赛段了. |
[35:43] | Slipping and sliding, baby. | 小心别冲出轨道,宝贝儿们. |
[35:45] | McQueen, it’s time to make your move! | 麦昆,是你大显身手的时候了 |
[35:48] | Get on the outside and show ‘im what Doc taught you. | 到跑道外侧去秀一下医生教你的绝招吧 |
[35:52] | 104, Mater. | 明白,板牙 |
[35:54] | Oh, boy! Francesco’s brought to a screeching halt! | 噢,看那,佛朗西斯科踩了个急刹车 |
[35:57] | Lightning McQueen is the first to take advantage. | 闪电麦昆首先发挥了他的优势. |
[36:01] | And just like that, folks, Francesco’s lead is left in the dust. | 正如你们看到的那样,佛朗西斯科的优势瞬间化作灰尘了. |
[36:06] | McQUEEN: Nice call, Mater. Keep it up. | 麦昆:干得好,板牙。继续努力. |
[36:07] | McQUEEN: Nice call, Mater. Keep it up. | 麦昆:干得好,板牙。继续努力. |
[36:09] | Whoohoo! | 呜呼! |
[36:10] | McQueen looks happier than a roll bar at a demolition derby! | 麦昆的表现就好像雷管参加了爆破比赛! |
[36:15] | Everyone’s jostling for position as we hit the asphalt again. | 回到沥青跑道上,大家都在争抢有利位置. |
[36:18] | Francesco lost a lot of momentum in the dirt. | 在泥地上佛朗西斯科落后了好大一截. |
[36:26] | He’s got serious work ahead of him if he wants to get back in this race. | 要想重新夺回领先可是困难重重了. |
[36:30] | The racers hit the Rainbow Bridge, with its 360degree loop. | 赛车们现在进入了360度的彩虹桥弯道了. |
[36:47] | It is time. Roger that. | 是时候了. 收到. |
[36:57] | Oh! Miguel Camino has blown an engine! | 天呐,米格.卡米诺的引擎爆缸了! |
[36:59] | Very unusual, Darrell. He’s been so consistent all year. | 这种情况十分罕见,达伦. 他今年的表现可以说一直十分稳定. |
[37:04] | You gotta be kidding me. What is it? | 我没看错吧? 你看到什么了 |
[37:06] | The tow truck from the bathroom. The bathroom? | 洗手间里那辆拖车 洗手间? |
[37:08] | The one the American agent passed the device to. | 就是和美国特工接头的那辆车 |
[37:11] | What about him? He’s in the pits! | 他在哪? 就在维修站里 |
[37:13] | Not for long. | 我们这就去抓他 |
[37:17] | Hold on. I think I’ve got something. What is it? | 等等,我想我收到了什么 你看到了什么 |
[37:19] | The Pacer from the party last night. | 昨天晚上我们看到的那辆步行者. |
[37:20] | The Pacer from the party last night. | 昨天晚上我们看到的那辆步行者. |
[37:21] | I’m crossreferencing with the photos from the oil derricks. | 我正在进行照片比对 |
[37:25] | Yep. His VIN numbers match. | 就是他,车牌号吻合 |
[37:26] | Anyone with him? He won’t be alone. | 他有多少帮手,肯定不是一个人来的吧 |
[37:29] | Conducting analysis on the target. He’s not the only one here. | 正在分析,这不只他一个人 |
[37:32] | Three, five… They’re everywhere. And they’re all closing in on… | 3辆,5辆…天啊,到处都是他们的人,他们正在包围拖车 |
[37:36] | Oh, no! Finn? Finn, where are you? | 哦不,芬,芬,你去哪 |
[37:39] | Get him out of the pits. Now! | 把他从维修站里救出来,快! |
[37:40] | Wow! Some of them fellers is really loud! | 哇,有些观众真的很狂热啊 |
[37:43] | Can you hear me? Over. What? | 你能听到我说话吗,请回答 你说什么? |
[37:46] | Get out of the pit now! Do you hear me? | 快离开维修站,你明白了吗? |
[37:48] | Hey. I know you! You’re that girl from the party last night. | 嘿,我知道你是谁,你是昨天晚上的那个女孩 |
[37:52] | You wanna do our date now? | 你现在就想和我约会吗 |
[37:54] | Guys, too much chatter. Let’s keep this line clear. | 伙计们,别闲聊了,我需要保持通讯畅通 |
[37:57] | Smoke from number 10, Clutchgoneski! | 10号选手也冒烟了 克拉斯冈斯基! |
[37:59] | Hahaha! | 哈哈哈! |
[38:00] | There’s no time for messing about! Get out of the pits! | 没时间胡闹了,赶紧从维修站里出来 |
[38:03] | Is there going to be cable where you is so I can watch the rest of the race? | 你那里有电视吗,我想把剩下的比赛看完呢 |
[38:07] | You’re running out of time! They’re coming. Get him out of there! | 没有时间了! 他们快到了,快把他从那弄出来! |
[38:10] | I’m trying. Get out now. | 我已经在努力了,快点出来! |
[38:13] | I usually like to have a proper detailin’ done before I meet a lady friend. | 通常我和女孩约会时候要好好把自己打扮一下的 |
[38:21] | Huh? Huh? | |
[38:24] | Finn McMissile! But you’re dead! Then this shouldn’t hurt. | 芬.麦克米赛尔! 你不是已经死掉了吗 那就别担心,我伤不到你们 |
[38:40] | Miss Shiftwell. Miss Shiftwell? | |
[38:41] | I’ve got him in the back alleys east of the garages. | 我把他弄到车库东边的小巷里了 |
[38:44] | Multiple assailants are closing in quickly. | 那些杀手马上就要围过来了 |
[38:46] | Keep him moving. I’m on my way. | 让他继续跑,我马上就到 |
[38:50] | Hey, new lady friend, you like flowers? | 嗨,我的新女友,你喜欢花儿么 |
[38:52] | What? | 什么? |
[38:54] | No! Don’t go in anywhere. Just keep moving. | 不,不要进去,继续走 |
[38:56] | Stay outside. Got you. Outside? | 在外面待着,明白了 外圈? |
[38:59] | Whoa! McQueen suddenly moves to the outside. | 奇怪,麦昆突然让到了跑道外侧. |
[39:04] | I cannot believe what I saw. | 真不敢相信. |
[39:06] | That was a bonehead move to open up the inside like that! | 把内侧的位置让开的行为真是太! |
[39:09] | That might have cost McQueen the victory! | 这个失误很可能导致他输掉整场比赛! |
[39:30] | This time, I’m going to make sure you stay dead! | 这次我要你死的定定的 |
[39:34] | You’re doing brilliantly. Now just stay focused. | 做得好.继续集中精力 |
[39:36] | What’s that? You want me to head toward that ruckus? | 那边怎么了,你要让我去那边看看么 |
[39:39] | No! Don’t go down that street. | 不要,别去那条街上 |
[39:53] | Wow! A live karate demonstration! | 哇哦!真人版空手道! |
[39:55] | Stop it, Mater. Just sign off. | 别说了,板牙,把麦克风关掉 |
[40:04] | And here they come, the two leaders. | 他们来了,领头的两辆车. |
[40:06] | Bumper to bumper as they approach the finish line! | 几乎是齐头并进的冲向终点线! |
[40:15] | It’s close! Francesco’s the winner! | 太激烈了 弗朗西斯科以微弱的优势获胜! |
[40:17] | McQueen’s number two. | 麦昆屈居亚军. |
[40:21] | That was cool! Can I get your autograph? | 你太酷了!我能要你的签名么 |
[40:30] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了? |
[40:32] | Our rendezvous has been jeopardized. Keep the device safe. | 我们的汇合暴漏了,保护好那个装置. |
[40:35] | We’ll be in touch. Dadgum, did I miss our date? | 我们会再联系. 我是不是错过约会了? |
[40:44] | Francesco! Francesco, over here. | 弗朗西斯科! 看这里. |
[40:46] | What was your strategy today? | 你今天的战术是什么? |
[40:47] | Strategia? Francesco needsa no strategy. | 战术?我才不需要战术呢 |
[40:50] | It’sa very simple. | 超级简单的 |
[40:51] | You start the race, wait for Lightning McQueen to choke, pass him, then win. | 开始比赛,等着Lightning McQueen犯错,超过他,然后就赢了. |
[40:55] | Francesco alwaysa wins. It’sa boring. | 我总是能赢,真是太无聊了. |
[40:58] | You were in trouble for a while. | 但是你在比赛中也遇到了一些障碍 |
[41:00] | That dirt track section had you crawling. | 泥土赛道就让你吃了不少苦头吧 |
[41:02] | To truly crush one’s dream, you must first raise their hopes very high. | 如果你想彻底粉碎一辆车的梦想,当然得先把他的希望设得高一点 |
[41:05] | To truly crush one’s dream, you must first raise their hopes very high. | 如果你想彻底粉碎一辆车的梦想,当然得先把他的希望设得高一点 |
[41:09] | Mater! Hey, McQueen! What happened? | Mater! McQueen! 发生什么事情了 |
[41:12] | Is the race over? You won, right? | 比赛结束了么,你赢了么? |
[41:14] | Why were you yelling at me while I was racing? | 你为什么在要我比赛时候冲我吼叫 |
[41:16] | Yelling? Oh, you thought… That’s funny right there. | 吼叫,哦,你以为我是…你太逗了 |
[41:20] | No, that’s ’cause I seen these two fellers doing | 我喊是因为我看到的那个家伙 |
[41:23] | some karate street performance. | 街头空手道表演 |
[41:25] | It was nutso. One of ’em even had a flamethrower. | 那些疯子,其中一个甚至能喷火呢 |
[41:27] | A flamethrower? What are you talking about? | 喷火?你在说些什么啊 |
[41:30] | I don’t understand. Where were you? Going to meet my date. | 我不明白,你当时在哪里啊 去赴我的约会啊 |
[41:33] | Your date? | 你的约会? |
[41:34] | She started talkin’ to me as a voice in my head, tellin’ me where to go. | 是啊,她在我脑子里说话,让我去一个地方 |
[41:38] | What? Wait a minute. | 什么? 等一下 |
[41:40] | I didn’t screw ya up, did I? I lost the race because of you! | 我没给你添乱吧,有吗? 添乱?就因为你我才输掉的! |
[41:44] | Oh. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. | 噢.真抱歉,我真的不是有意的 |
[41:46] | An imaginary girlfriend? Flamethrowers? | 一个想象出来的女朋友,喷火车? |
[41:49] | This is exactly why I don’t bring you along to these things. | 这就是我为什么不愿意带你来的原因 |
[41:53] | Maybe if I, I don’t know, | 如果我能…我不知道 |
[41:55] | talk to somebody and explained what happened, I could help. | 也许和别人解释下发生了什么事情,是不是有帮助呢 |
[41:58] | I don’t need your help! I don’t want your help! | 我不需要你帮忙,你不要再给我帮忙了 |
[42:03] | Hey, there he is! | 嗨,他在这里呢 |
[42:06] | McQueen, you had it in the bag! Yeah! What happened? | McQueen, 本来你都要赢了,到底发生什么事情了 |
[42:09] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了一个错误 |
[42:11] | But I can assure you, it won’t happen again. | 但是我可以向你们保证,我下次再也不会犯同样的错了 |
[42:13] | But I can assure you, it won’t happen again. | 但是我可以向你们保证,我下次再也不会犯同样的错了 |
[42:17] | Look, we know what the problem is and we’ve taken care of it. | 听着,我们已经找到了问题所在,并且已经解决了. |
[42:22] | Lightning McQueen loses in the last lap to Francesco Bernoulli | Lightning McQueen在最后一圈输给了Francesco Bernoulli |
[42:26] | in the first race of the World Grand Prix. | 在世界赛车巡回赛的第一站. |
[42:28] | And three count ’em three cars flamed out | 并且有3辆,3辆赛车在比赛中起火 |
[42:31] | leaving some to suggest that their fuel, allinol, might be to blame. | 不禁让人怀疑,他们的燃料奥利诺正是问题所在. |
[42:35] | Allinol is safe. Alternative fuel is safe. | 奥利诺是安全的,替代能源绝对是安全的. |
[42:39] | There is no way my fuel caused these cars to flame out. | 绝对不可能是我的燃料造成他们起火的 |
[42:42] | The jury may still be out on whether allinol caused these accidents, | 好了, 先不说到底是什么原因导致赛车起火, |
[42:46] | but one thing’s for sure, | 有一件事我们是可以肯定的, |
[42:47] | Lightning McQueen blew this race. | Lightning McQueen自己搞砸了这场比赛. |
[42:50] | Team McQueen can’t be happy right now. | McQueen的团队现在可高兴不起来. |
[43:01] | Welcome to Tokyo International Airport. | 欢迎来到东京国际机场. |
[43:23] | Come with me, please, sir. But I’m ‘onna miss my plane. | 先生,请跟我来. 可是我在赶飞机啊. |
[43:26] | Right this way. Ah, doggone it. | 这边走. 啊,好吧. |
[43:29] | This is about my hook, ain’t it? | 是因为我的挂钩么,我就知道? |
[43:31] | I know I should have checked it, but I can’t, really. | 我应该检查他们的,不过我够不着 |
[43:34] | Look. It’s attached to me. | 你看,他牢牢的固定在我身上呢. |
[43:37] | Hey, I know you. You’re that feller from the karate demonstration. | 嘿,我认识你哎,你就是那个空手道高手 |
[43:40] | I never properly introduced myself. | 我还没正式介绍我自己呢 |
[43:43] | Finn McMissile. British Intelligence. | Finn McMissile.英国特工. |
[43:45] | Tow Mater. Average intelligence. | Tow Mater. 智商平均. |
[43:48] | Who are you with? FBI? CIA? | 你是什么组织的?FBI还是CIA |
[43:51] | Let’s just say I’m AAA affiliated. | 我只能说我是美国汽车歇会附属组织的 |
[43:54] | I know some karate. | 我知道一些武术 |
[43:56] | I don’t want to brag or nuttin’, but I got me a black fan belt. | 我不是想吹牛但是我是个黑带高手 |
[44:00] | Wanna see some moves I made up? You’re being followed. | 想看看我自创的动作么? 你被跟踪了 |
[44:03] | This first one, I can reach into a car’s hood | 第一个,我可以打开车罩 |
[44:06] | pull out his battery, and show it to him before he stalls. | 把他的电池取出来,然后在他晕倒之前给他看 |
[44:09] | I call it, “What I accidentally did to my friend Luigi once. “ | 我管这个叫, “我有次无意对我朋友路易的做的事. “ |
[44:15] | Hiyah! There he is! | 嘿呀! 他在那! |
[44:20] | Look, I probably ought to go. I’m about to miss my flight. | 看呐,我真的得走了,我的航班要起飞了 |
[44:23] | Don’t worry. I’ve taken care of that. Whoa! | 别担心,我自有打算. 哇哦 |
[44:26] | Hang on! | 抓紧了 |
[44:31] | This is firstclass service. | 这是头等舱的服务 |
[44:33] | You don’t even have to go through the terminal! | 连候机厅都不用去了 |
[44:37] | Your karate partners is back there. | 你的空手道伙伴在咱们后面呢. |
[44:39] | They look like they tryin’ to catch up! | 看起来他们是在追我们 |
[44:42] | Drive forward. Whatever you do, don’t stop! | 向前开,不管遇到什么都不要停下 |
[45:07] | Is everything okay back there? | 后面发生什么了 |
[45:09] | Finn, it’s Sid. I’m on approach. | Finn, 这里是Sid.我正在接近你们. |
[45:11] | Roger that. | 收到. |
[45:15] | ‘Member that whole thing about me not stoppin’ no matter what? | 还记得你告诉我不论遇到什么都不要停的话么? |
[45:23] | I knew I shoulda done carryon! | 我就知道我应该一直往前开的 |
[45:25] | Thanks, old boy. | 谢了,兄弟. |
[45:27] | You got it, mate. Hey, doggonit! | 小意思,哥们. 嘿,看呐! |
[45:29] | Look, it’s my imaginary girlfriend! | 是我想象里面的女朋友! |
[45:31] | Come on! Get in here! | 快点,上飞机来 |
[45:33] | I tell you what, you really do want this first date, don’t ya? | 看起来你这很想继续我们第一次约会啊 |
[45:36] | That’s a noquit attitude right there. | 你是在暗示我你不想离开我对吧. |
[45:39] | What the? | 怎么? |
[45:43] | Aargh! Hold on, Sid. | 啊! 坚持住, Sid. |
[46:03] | Come on, Finn! It’s now or never! | 加油, Finn! 再不上来就迟了! |
[46:09] | Hold on! | 坐稳了! |
[46:13] | By the time you read this, I will be safely on an airplane flying home. | 当你看到这个的时候,我已经在安全的坐在回家的飞机上了. |
[46:16] | By the time you read this, I will be safely on an airplane flying home. | 当你看到这个的时候,我已经在安全的坐在回家的飞机上了. |
[46:18] | I’m so sorry for what I did. | 我为我做的事情感到十分抱歉 |
[46:20] | McQUEEN: “I don’t want to be the cause of you losing any more races. | McQUEEN: “我不想害你输掉更多比赛. |
[46:23] | “I want you to go prove to the world what I already know. | “我想让你去向世界证明一些我已经知道的事情. |
[46:27] | “That you are the greatest race car in the whole wide world. | “那就是,你才是世界上最棒的赛车” |
[46:30] | “Your best friend, Mater. “ | “你最好的朋友, Mater.” |
[46:33] | I didn’t really want him to leave. | 我不想让他离开的. |
[46:35] | Wait, there’s more here. | 等等.这还有呢 |
[46:37] | “PS. Please tell the hotel | “附言,麻烦告诉宾馆 |
[46:40] | “I didn’t mean to order that movie. | “我不是故意点那个电影的. |
[46:42] | “I thought it was just a preview and I didn’t realize I was paying for it. | “我以为只是预览,并不知道我要付钱的. |
[46:47] | “PPS. That’s funny right there. PP.” | “附附言,那个太有趣了.” |
[46:50] | There are a few more pages of PS’s here. | 还有好几页附言 |
[46:52] | There are a few more pages of PS’s here. | 还有好几页附言 |
[46:53] | Well, at least I know if he’s at home, he’ll be safe. | 好吧,至少我们知道他安全的到家了 |
[46:59] | That’s how I like to start the day. | 刚才真是太刺激了 |
[47:01] | You never feel more alive than when you’re almost dead. | 只有当你濒临绝境的时候才能体会活着的乐趣. |
[47:04] | Yeah. I hope that device didn’t fall off. | 我希望那个装置没有掉下来 |
[47:07] | That’s the closest I ever been to missin’ my flight. | 那真是我最紧急的一次赶飞机了 |
[47:10] | That was… Oh! | 真是太… 噢! |
[47:11] | That was… Oh! | 真是太… 噢! |
[47:12] | Still in one piece? Great. I’ve got to go to a doctor. | 完好无损.太好了 我得去看医生了. |
[47:15] | I get these sharp pains in my undercarriage. | 我的底盘好疼啊 |
[47:18] | Downloading the photo now. Let me introduce you two. | 正在下载照片 让我介绍一下 |
[47:21] | This here is Finn McSomethin’ or other. | 这是Finn Mc什么什么’记不太清楚了 |
[47:23] | He’s a firstclass VIP airport whatchamacallit. | 他是头等舱VIP机场,不知道你们怎么叫. |
[47:27] | And, Finn, this here is my date. | Finn,这是我的约会对象 |
[47:30] | I never did get your name. | 对了,我还不知道你的名字呢 |
[47:31] | Oh, yes, sorry. It’s Shiftwell. Holley Shiftwell. | 哦,对了,抱歉,我的名字叫Shiftwell.Holley Shiftwell. |
[47:33] | Oh, yes, sorry. It’s Shiftwell. Holley Shiftwell. | 哦,对了,抱歉,我的名字叫Shiftwell.Holley Shiftwell |
[47:35] | It’s Shiftwell. Holley… | 她叫Shiftwell. Holley… |
[47:37] | Finally. Time to see who’s behind all this. | 终于,是时候找出我们的幕后黑手了 |
[47:41] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[47:43] | That’s one of the worst engines ever made. | 那是世界上最差的引擎 |
[47:46] | It’s an old aluminum V8 with a Lucas electrical system and Whitworth bolts. | 这是老式的铝制V8引擎,附带Lucas电子系统和方向螺栓. |
[47:48] | It’s an old aluminum V8 with a Lucas electrical system and Whitworth bolts. | 这是老式的铝制V8引擎,附带Lucas电子系统和方向螺栓. |
[47:50] | Shoot, them Whitworth bolts is a pain, tell you what. | 告诉你们吧,方向螺栓可不是什么好东西 |
[47:54] | Them ain’t metric, they ain’t inches. | 既不是公尺,也不是英寸 |
[47:56] | Yes, OK, but whose engine is this? | 是的,可是,这是谁的引擎呢 |
[47:58] | It’s kinda hard to tell from this picture, ain’t it? | 这么看可看不出来,不是么 |
[48:01] | But you took it. Holley. holley | 可是是你拍的照片啊 Holley. |
[48:03] | Oh. Right! Yes, of course. | 噢是的,我明白了 |
[48:05] | A good agent gets what he can, then gets out before he’s killed. | 好的特工尽其所能,并且全身而退 |
[48:08] | Agent? You mean, like, insurance agent? Like… | 代理人? 你是指那些保险公司代理,就像… |
[48:11] | Like a good neighbor, Mater is there! | 天涯若比邻,Mater在此! |
[48:16] | Wait! You mean secret agents! You guys is spies! | 等等!你们的意思是秘密特工,你们是间谍! |
[48:19] | In how many makes and models did this type of engine appear? | 一共有多少批,多少个这样的引擎被生产出来 |
[48:22] | It was standard in seven models over a 12year period. | 一共生产了7批,年限是12年 |
[48:26] | At least 35,000 cars were made with this engine. | 至少有35000辆车装有这样的引擎 |
[48:29] | You’re purty. Yes, thank you. | 你真漂亮 是的,谢谢 |
[48:32] | And so nice. Just pay attention. | 而且人也很好 注意听我说 |
[48:35] | This seems like a dead end. | 看起来我们得不到任何进展了 |
[48:38] | If there was something in the photo that could narrow this down, I’d be happier. | 如果能找到一些可以缩小调查范围的东西就好了 |
[48:42] | You might not be happy, but I bet this feller is. | 你也许不会高兴,可我打赌这个家伙一定很开心 |
[48:45] | See how he’s had most of his parts replaced? | 看见他最常更换的配件了么 |
[48:47] | And see all them boxes over there? | 那些边上的盒子 |
[48:49] | Them’s all original parts. They ain’t easy to come by. | 他们都是原厂配件,可是相当难搞到的 |
[48:52] | Rare parts? That’s something we can track. | 稀有配件? 那我们就好追查了 |
[48:54] | Rare parts? That’s something we can track. | 稀有配件? 那我们就好追查了 |
[48:55] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[48:57] | Well done, Mater. I would never have seen that. | 干得好, Mater. 要是我就看不出来 |
[49:00] | I know of a blackmarket parts dealer in Paris, a treacherous lowlife, | 我认识一个黑市配件商,在巴黎,一个奸诈的卑鄙小人 |
[49:04] | but he’s the only car in the world who can tell us whose engine this is. | 可是他是世界上唯一能辨认出那个引擎属于谁的车了 |
[49:07] | What would you say to setting up an informal task force on this one? | Mater,你觉得如何,和我们一起参与这个非官方行动 |
[49:11] | Wait. What? | 等等,你什么意思 |
[49:12] | You obviously have experience in the field. | 显然你是经验丰富的老手了 |
[49:15] | Yeah, I live right next to one. | 是啊,我旁边就住了一个(指有种地经验的车) |
[49:17] | I don’t know. | 我不确定,Finn |
[49:19] | I ain’t exactly been much help to anybody recently. | 我最近谁的忙也帮不上 |
[49:22] | You’re helping me. Please, Mater. | 你在帮助我们啊,怎么样,Mater |
[49:25] | Well… Okay. | 那好吧.. |
[49:26] | But you know I’m just a tow truck, right? | 可是你要明白,我只是一辆拖车而已 |
[49:29] | Right. And I’m just in the importexport business. | 我懂的,我只是做进出口生意的车 |
[49:32] | Siddeley? Yes, Finn? | Siddeley? 什么事, Finn? |
[49:34] | Paris. Tout de suite. | 巴黎, 马上出发. |
[49:35] | Yeah, two of them sweets for me, | 耶,给我也来两个甜的, Sid. |
[49:38] | I always wanted to be a spy. | 我一直想做一个间谍呢 |
[49:40] | Really? Me, too. | 真的吗?和我一样. |
[49:42] | Afterburners, sir? Is there any other way? | 打开喷射引擎么,长官? 还有更快的方法么? |
[50:16] | Once we’re inside, stay close. | 我么进去之后,跟紧点 |
[50:18] | Don’t bother checking VIN numbers. They’re all dodgy here. | 不用想着比对车牌号了,这里的人都很善于伪装 |
[50:21] | Got it. | 找到了. |
[50:22] | Don’t talk to anyone, don’t look at anyone, | 不要和任何人说话,不要看任何人 |
[50:24] | and absolutely, positively no idling. Are we clear? | 还有千万不要走神,明白么 |
[50:27] | Yes. No idling. Yes, sir. | 明白,绝不走神. |
[50:30] | Mater? Yeah, Finn? | Mater? 怎么, Finn? |
[50:32] | We’re not here to go shopping. Shoppin’? What do you mean? | 我们不是来购物的 购物,你是指什么 |
[50:35] | Why would I… | 为什么我要… |
[50:37] | Dadgum. | 天呐 |
[50:39] | Part for sales, monsieur. Monsieur, part for sale. | 出售零件,先生. 出售零件,先生. |
[50:42] | They got everything here. No! | 他们这什么都有!天呐 |
[50:44] | Look at them hoods! I could use a hood. | 看那些罩子,我正需要一个罩子呢 |
[50:47] | Sorry, fellers. I gotta go! | 抱歉了各位,我得走了 |
[50:54] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[50:57] | Excuse me. What are you selling? | 不好意思,你是卖什么的 |
[51:00] | Headlights, monsieur, headlights? | 车灯,先生,来一对车灯? |
[51:02] | What in the? Two for one. | 那是数么 买一赠一了 |
[51:03] | I give you good price! I’m good! | 我低价卖给你 我不要了 |
[51:10] | There you are. There is some great bargains here. | 找到你了 这里的东西卖的真便宜啊 |
[51:13] | Mater, get back! | Mater, 回来! |
[51:22] | Hey, wait for me! | 嘿,等等我! |
[51:49] | Have you lost your mind? But I thought… | 你疯了吗? 可我以为.. |
[51:51] | This chap needs a tow. Hook him up. | 这伙计需要我拖了. 把他带上 |
[51:53] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[51:56] | You rusty piece of junk! Get your dirty hook off me! | 这个生锈的混蛋 把你的脏钩子拿开 |
[52:07] | Electroshock! Are you kidding me? | 电击?你在开玩笑么 |
[52:09] | This is her first field assignment. She didn’t know you were my informant. | 这是她第一次参与行动,她不知道你是我的线人 |
[52:13] | Informant? A rookie, huh? | 线人? 原来是菜鸟,哼? |
[52:15] | I never liked new car smell. | 我从来不喜欢新车的味道. |
[52:18] | Tomber was doing 20tolife in a Moroccan impound | Tomber当时正在摩洛哥服无期徒刑 |
[52:21] | the first time I saved him, if I recall correctly. | 当我第一次见他并救他出来的时候,如果我没记错的话 |
[52:24] | Speaking of recalls, you’re getting up there in mileage, aren’t you? | 要说记性,我记得你的公里数就要到了吧,对不对,Finn |
[52:28] | All right, we get it. You both know each other, you’re both old. | 好了,我们明白了,你们俩认识,而且都老了 |
[52:31] | So, here you go, informant. Inform us. | 说吧,线人,有什么能告诉我们的 |
[52:34] | Beuck! That is the worst motor ever made. | 真恶心!那是世界上最差的引擎了. |
[52:38] | Wait. That oil filter. Those wheel bearings. | 慢着,那些燃料过滤器,还有那些车轮轴承. |
[52:41] | Do those parts look familiar, Tomber? | 看着眼熟么,Tomber? |
[52:44] | They should. I sold them. | 相当眼熟,是我卖出去的 |
[52:46] | To whom? No idea. | 卖给谁了? 记不得了 |
[52:47] | He’s my best customer, but he always does his business over the phone. | 他是我的大客户了,可是每次他都在电话里进行交易 |
[52:51] | I was always wondering why he needs so many parts. | 我一直很奇怪他为什么需要那么多零件 |
[52:54] | Now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[52:55] | Now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[52:56] | A lemon needs parts. Ain’t nothin’ truer than that. | 次品车需要配件,不是么 |
[52:58] | Lemon? Yeah. Cars that don’t ever work right. | 次品车? 就是说那些运行不正常的车. |
[53:01] | Lemons is a tow truck’s bread and butter. | 对于一辆拖车来说每天的生活就是帮助各种次品车了 |
[53:04] | Like ’em Gremlins and Pacers we run into at the party | 就像那天派对上的步行者他们一样 |
[53:07] | and the race and the airport. | 对了,还有比赛时候那些,还有机场上追我们的那些都是. |
[53:08] | Pull up the pictures from the oil platform. | 把石油钻台上的照片调出来 |
[53:10] | I want to know what other type of cars were out there. | 让我看看都有什么车在那里 |
[53:13] | Right. Let’s see. There were Hugos and Trunkovs. | 对啊,让我们数数看 有Hugos还有Trunkovs. |
[53:17] | Are these cars considered lemons? | 这些算不算次品车? |
[53:18] | Is the Popemobile Catholic? | 你说教皇车是不是天主教的,当然是了 |
[53:20] | Everyone involved in this plot is one of history’s biggest loser cars. | 这张图片上所有的车都被认为是失败的残次品 |
[53:25] | And they’re all taking their orders from the car behind this engine. | 现在他们全都听命于这个引擎背后的主人 |
[53:28] | Ah. This explains it. What, Tomber? | 这就说得通了 说通什么, Tomber? |
[53:31] | Gremlin, Pacer, Hugo and Trunkov never get together, Gremlin, Pacer, Hugo | Gremlin, Pacer, Hugo 还有Trunkov他们从来不在一起, |
[53:34] | but they are having a secret meeting in two days. | 但是两天后他们要一起参加一个秘密会议 |
[53:37] | Where’s this meeting taking place? Porto Corsa, Italy. | 这个会议在哪里? 意大利,科波尔图. |
[53:40] | That’s where the next race is! | 那里是下站比赛的地方 |
[53:42] | There’s a good chance our mystery engine will be there, too. | 那就是说我们这个引擎的主人很可能会到那里. |
[53:45] | Your chances are more than good. | 不只是可能 |
[53:47] | I just sent him a new clutch assembly yesterday. To Porto Corsa. | 我昨天才给他寄去一个新的离合器,地址就是科波尔图 |
[53:51] | Contact Stevenson and have him meet us at Gare de Lyon. | 快联系Stevenson让他和我们在里昂火车站会面. |
[53:54] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[54:00] | That threewheeled feller had to be right about a big meetin’. | 那个三轮的家伙看来说的是实话 |
[54:05] | You never see this many lemons in one town. | 从来没见到过这么多次品车在一个地方出现 |
[54:09] | ‘Less there’s a swap meet. | 就像那里有个旧货交易市场似的 |
[54:11] | How’d you get all them pictures? | 话说你们怎么搞到这些图像的 |
[54:12] | I reprogrammed Porto Corsa’s red light cameras to do recognition scans. | 我把科波尔图所有的红灯摄像头都变成了识别设备 |
[54:17] | Wow. Not only is you the purtiest car I ever met, but you’re the smartest, too. | 哇,你不仅仅是我遇到的最漂亮的车,还是最聪明的呢 |
[54:21] | Thank you… I think. | 谢谢你…我想也是 |
[54:23] | That’s a familiar sight. A Hugo being towed. | 这场面看着好眼熟,一辆Hugo被拖着走. |
[54:27] | But he looks absolutely perfect! | 可是他看起来什么事情也没有啊! |
[54:29] | Of course! They must be the heads of the lemon families. | 我懂了,他们一定是次品车家族的首脑们 |
[54:32] | Makes sense. If I was rich and broke down every day, | 有道理,如果我很有钱又总出问题 |
[54:35] | I’d hire me to tow me around all the time, too! | 我会雇我自己拖着我到处走的 |
[54:37] | We’ve got to infiltrate that meeting to find out who’s behind all this. | 我们一定要混进这个会议查出谁是幕后黑手 |
[54:41] | Hang on a minute. Hold still. Ow! | 等等,别动 噢! |
[54:50] | Ahha. Good job, Miss Shiftwell. | 啊哈,干得好,Miss Shiftwell. |
[54:52] | Thank you, Finn. | 多些夸奖, Finn. |
[54:54] | Boy, I sure wish my friends could see me now. | 我真想我的朋友们能看到我现在的样子 |
[55:02] | LUIGl: Guido, your eyes do not deceive you. | LUIGl: 轨道,你的眼睛没有骗你 |
[55:04] | We are in Italy. We are home. | 我们到意大利了,我们到家了 |
[55:08] | Hey, Luigi. Which way to the hotel, man? | 嘿, Luigi. 去旅馆怎么走啊? |
[55:11] | What? No friend of mine will stay in a hotel ina my village. | 什么,我的朋友在我的地盘可不能住宾馆. |
[55:15] | You will stay with my… Uncle Topolinoooo! | 你就和我的叔叔Topolinoooo住一起吧! |
[55:19] | Luigi! Guido! Luigi! Guido! | |
[55:32] | How do they do it? | 他们怎么做到的? |
[55:34] | These are the same ingredients as back home, but it tastes so good. | 这些东西的材料和家里一模一样,可是尝起来却这么好. |
[55:37] | It’s organic, man. Treehugger. | 这是有机食品,哥们. 有机迷一个. |
[55:43] | Hey, race car. | 嘿,赛车. |
[55:45] | You look so down, so low. | 你看起来好不开心啊 |
[55:47] | Is like you have flat tires. | 就像你轮胎瘪了似的 |
[55:54] | She said you look like you are starving, | 她说你看起来饿坏了 |
[55:56] | that she’s gonna make you a big meal and fatten you up. | 她要给你准备一顿丰盛的食物把你喂饱 |
[55:58] | Oh, no. | 哦,不 |
[55:59] | Mama Topolino, please, you don’t need to make a fuss. | Mama Topolino,不必了, 没必要弄的这么丰盛 |
[56:03] | Capisco. I understand. | 懂了,懂了. |
[56:05] | Is a problem, yes, between you and a friend? | 一定是你和朋友吵架了 |
[56:08] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[56:09] | A wise car hears one word and understands two. | 一辆明智的汽车听到一句话,就知道你想说什么了 |
[56:14] | That, and Luigi told me. | 其实是Luigi 告诉我的 |
[56:17] | While Mama cooks, come and take a stroll with me. | 妈妈做饭的时候和我去散散步吧 |
[56:19] | I brought my friend Mater along on the trip | 我把我的朋友Mater带来和我一起参赛了 |
[56:22] | and I told him he needed to act different, | 我告诉他在外面做事情需要一些改变 |
[56:24] | that we weren’t in Radiator Springs. | 不能像在家里一样了 |
[56:26] | This Mater is a close friend? | 这个Mater和你关系很亲密吧 |
[56:28] | He’s my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友了 |
[56:30] | Then why would you ask him to be someone else? | 既然是这样,你为什么还想要他变成别的什么人呢 |
[56:37] | What did I do? | 我做了什么啊 |
[56:39] | I said some things during our fight. | 我们吵架的时候我说了些伤人的话 |
[56:41] | You know, back when Guido and Luigi used to work for me, | 知道吗,当初 Guido和Luigi帮我干活的时候 |
[56:44] | they would fight over everything. | 他们什么事情都要争吵 |
[56:48] | They fight over what Ferrari was the best Ferrari, | 他们甚至为了哪辆法拉利最好 |
[56:51] | which one of them looked more like a Ferrari. | 他俩谁长的更像法拉利 |
[56:54] | There were even some nonFerrari fights. | 还有其他一些和法拉利无关的事情吵个不停 |
[56:57] | So I tell them, “Va bene, it’s OK to fight. | 于是我告诉他们 “没问题,你们可以吵架. |
[57:01] | “Everybody fights now and then, especially best friends. | “每个人都会吵架,尤其是好朋友直接 |
[57:05] | “But you got to make up fast. | “但是你们事后得和好如初 |
[57:07] | “No fight more important than friendship. “ | “没有什么争吵能比你们的友情更重要. “ |
[57:19] | What does that mean? Whoever find a friend, find a treasure. | 那是什么意思呢? 找到了朋友,就是找到了宝藏. |
[57:23] | Now, mangia. Eat! | 好了,废话少说,快吃饭吧! |
[57:37] | Finn, one hour to Porto Corsa. | Finn, 还有一小时就到科波尔图了. |
[57:39] | Thank you, Stevenson. | 多谢, Stevenson. |
[57:41] | That should just about do it. Perfect. | 这样应该差不多了吧. 太好了. |
[57:43] | So, Mater, it’s voiceactivated. | Mater,这些是声控装置 |
[57:46] | But everything’s voiceactivated these days. | 不过也没什么特别的,现在什么不是声控的呢 |
[57:49] | What? I thought you was supposed to be makin’ me a disguise. | 怎么回事,我还以为你们是在给我做伪装呢 |
[57:52] | Voice recognized. Disguise program initiated. | 声音识别成功,初始化伪装程序. |
[57:56] | Cool! | 太帅了! |
[57:57] | Computer, make me a German truck. | 电脑,把我伪装成德国货车 |
[57:59] | Request acknowledged. Check it out! I’m wearing Materhosen. | 明白 看啊,我穿着特质的Mater马裤. |
[58:02] | Make me a monster truck! | 把我变成怪物货车 |
[58:03] | Request acknowledged. What the? | 明白 怎么? |
[58:05] | I vant to siphon your gas! | 我是来吸你们的汽油的! |
[58:08] | Now make me a taco truck! Request acknowledged. | 把我变成一辆墨西哥卷小贩车 明白. |
[58:13] | A funny car! Request acknowledged. | 一辆高速赛车! 明白 |
[58:18] | The idea is to keep a low profile, Mater. | 这个装置的本意是让你低调点,Mater. |
[58:21] | So I just go in, pretend to be this truck. | 明白,我就装成这辆车的样子混进去. |
[58:23] | And leave the rest to us. Now, hold still. | 然后剩下的事情就交给我们了 好了,别动. |
[58:26] | I have to do the final fitting on your disguise. | 我最后还要做一些微调 |
[58:27] | I have to do the final fitting on your disguise. | 我最后还要做一些微调 |
[58:32] | That’s no good. Hm. | 这些可不好,hmm |
[58:37] | Hey. What are you doin’? | 嘿,你在干嘛 |
[58:39] | The disguise won’t calibrate effectively without a smooth surface to graft onto. | 这些伪装需要一个光滑的表面才能正常有效的工作 |
[58:43] | For a second there, I thought you was tryin’ to fix my dents. | 我刚才还以为你要修理我的凹痕呢 |
[58:46] | Yes, I was. Then, no, thank you. | 我是想要修理他们 不要,谢谢,我不想修他们 |
[58:48] | I don’t get them dents buffed, pulled, filled or painted by nobody. | 这些凹痕我要原封不动的留着 |
[58:52] | They way too valuable. Your dents are valuable? Really? | 他们对我来说太珍贵了 你的凹痕很珍贵,真的吗 |
[58:55] | I come by each one of ’em with my best friend, Lightning McQueen. | 这些都是我和我最好的朋友Mcqueen一起留下的 |
[59:00] | I don’t fix these. I wanna remember these dents forever. | 所以我才不想修理他们,我想一辈子都记着这些 |
[59:03] | So, you were being serious in Paris? McQueen isn’t just part of your cover. | 那么说你在巴黎是认真的,McQueen不仅仅是你的伪装 |
[59:09] | Friendships can be dangerous in our line of work, Mater. | 友情对我们的工作而言是十分危险的, Mater. |
[59:12] | But my line of work is towin’ and salvage. | 可是我的工作是拖车和援助了 |
[59:14] | Right. And Miss Shiftwell’s is designing iPhone apps. | 我明白,就像Shiftwell的工作是Iphone软件设计师. |
[59:17] | No, I meant for real. It’s OK. I’ll work around the dent. | 不,我是说真的 没关系没关系,我不动那些凹痕就是 |
[59:21] | Oh… In the meantime… | 哦… 同时… |
[59:25] | …you look a little light on weapons. | ..你好像没什么武器可用. |
[59:35] | You are looking live at beautiful | 您正在观看的位于美丽的 |
[59:38] | Porto Corsa, Italy, on the Italian Riviera. | 意大利港口城市科波尔图的直播. |
[59:41] | What a magnificent setting for the second race of the World Grand Prix! | 对于世界赛车巡回赛来说这是多么美妙的组合! |
[59:46] | Well Brent, they call this place the “Gem of the Riviera,” | Brent, 他们管这个地方叫 “滨海宝石” |
[59:49] | and it’s easy to see why. | 当然我们一眼就能看出原因. |
[59:51] | With its secluded beaches and opulent casinos, | 这里有宁静的海滩,繁华的赌场, |
[59:53] | Porto Corsa truly is a playground for the wealthy. | 科波尔图真可谓是富人的游乐场. |
[59:56] | And everyone who’s anyone is here today, | 今天聚集在这里的每个人可以说 |
[59:59] | from the ultrarich and superfamous | 都是商界巨富,社会名流 |
[1:00:02] | to world leaders and important dignitaries. | 还有各国的达官贵人. |
[1:00:04] | You aren’t kidding, David. | 说的一点也没错,David. |
[1:00:06] | You can’t do a threepoint turn without bumping into some celebrity. | 你随便做一个三点掉头弄不好就得撞上一个名人. |
[1:00:09] | Welcome, everyone, to the second race of the World Grand Prix, | 欢迎各位来到世界赛车巡回赛的第二场比赛 |
[1:00:11] | Welcome, everyone, to the second race of the World Grand Prix, | 欢迎各位来到世界赛车巡回赛的第二场比赛 |
[1:00:13] | where the big news continues to be allinol. | 今天最大的焦点还是奥利诺 |
[1:00:15] | Sir Miles Axlerod spoke to the press earlier today | Miles Axlerod爵士早些时候对媒体说 |
[1:00:18] | to answer questions about its safety. | 为了回答关于其是否安全的问题 |
[1:00:21] | An independent panel of scientists has determined | 一队独立的科学家研究证明 |
[1:00:23] | that allinol is completely safe, okay? | 奥利诺本身是完全无害的 |
[1:00:26] | Safe. There it is. | 安全的,就是这样. |
[1:00:27] | So the race will go on, folks. | 所有比赛要继续,各位. |
[1:00:29] | But the question everyone is asking: | 但是大家还有一个不得不问的问题: |
[1:00:31] | Will the real Lightning McQueen show up today? | 今天闪电麦昆会不会回归其最佳状态? |
[1:00:34] | He’d better. Talk about a home track advantage. | 他最好能够 说到主场优势. |
[1:00:37] | Francesco Bernoulli grew up racing on this course. | Francesco Bernoulli 从小就在这条赛道上比赛. |
[1:00:40] | Signore e signori, in the pole position, Numero Uno, Francesco! | 女士们先生们, 处在杆位发车的是Francesco! |
[1:00:45] | Bellissima! Thank you for your support! | 美妙极了! 谢谢大家的支持! |
[1:00:48] | And your big mistake, McQueen! | 还要谢谢你的失误, McQueen! |
[1:00:49] | And your big mistake, McQueen! | 还要谢谢你的失误, McQueen! |
[1:00:50] | In secondo position, | 处在第二位的是, |
[1:00:53] | numero 95, Lightninga McQueena! | 95号选手, Lightninga McQueena! |
[1:00:55] | Numero 95, Lightninga McQueena! numero 95, Lightninga McQueena! | 95号选手, Lightninga McQueena! |
[1:00:58] | McQueena, isa everything OK? | McQueen,你感觉如何,一切正常吗? |
[1:01:00] | If you’re worried about your fuel, man, don’t. It’s perfectly safe. | 如果你担心你的燃料,兄弟,我可以保证你不必担心,他们是绝对安全的 |
[1:01:04] | No, guys, I just really wish Mater were here. | 没事的,伙计们,我只是希望Mater能在这里 |
[1:01:06] | No, guys, I just really wish Mater were here. | 没事的,伙计们,我只是希望Mater能在这里 |
[1:01:07] | Francesco understands, McQueen. | Francesco明白你的痛苦, McQueen. |
[1:01:09] | Oh, great, here it comes. | 噢, 你又来了 |
[1:01:11] | What do you got, Francesco? | 你明白什么了,Francesco? |
[1:01:13] | For famous race cars like Francesco and, well, you, | 对于像Francesco这样有名的赛车,好吧,勉强也算上你 |
[1:01:17] | to be far away from home is not easy. | 经常远离家乡的感觉很难过 |
[1:01:20] | I think you forgot the insulting part of that insult. | 我决定忘记损我了吧 |
[1:01:23] | Isa no insult. | 我没有在损你 |
[1:01:25] | Whena Francesco is away from home, he misses his mama, | 当Francesco远离家乡的时候,他总会想念他的妈妈 |
[1:01:28] | just likea you miss your tow truck amico. | 就像你想念你的拖车朋友一样. |
[1:01:29] | Just likea you miss your tow truck amico. | 就像你想念你的拖车朋友一样. |
[1:01:31] | Gee, I maybe misjudged you, because that’s exactly… | 哦,我差点错怪了你,知道吗,那正是.. |
[1:01:34] | Of course, I am at home, and my mama is right here. | 不过当然啦,我现在到家了,我妈妈就在那里. |
[1:01:38] | Mama! | 妈妈! |
[1:01:40] | Don’t worry, Mama, McQueen is very sad. | 别担心,妈妈 McQueen现在很伤心 |
[1:01:44] | I will beat his crybaby bottom today! | 我会像打败一个哭闹的婴儿一样打败他! |
[1:01:47] | And there’s the insult we were missing. | 终于找到你损我的部分了 |
[1:02:07] | Darrell, the racers are settling in as they head | Darrell, 选手们看起来状态不错 |
[1:02:09] | to the Italian countryside. | 应该都很享受意大利小镇的风光. |
[1:02:11] | Whoo, boy! | 呜呼,来吧! |
[1:02:13] | This is gonna be a great race. | 这将是一场漂亮的比赛. |
[1:02:28] | Gremlins. Man, those are some ugly cars. grenlins | Gremlins.天呐,那些车可真难看. |
[1:02:31] | Look like someone stole their trunks. | 感觉像是别人把他的箱子偷了似的. |
[1:02:38] | My granda father hasa broken down. | 我爷爷出了点问题. |
[1:02:40] | Ifa one ofa you would help, I would be so thankful. | 如果你们有人能帮帮我,那就感激不尽了 |
[1:02:44] | Sounds like you need some roadside assistance. | 看来你需要我来帮你了 |
[1:02:47] | She was talking to me. Really? Prove it. | 她需要的是我才对 哦,是吗,我不这么想. |
[1:02:50] | Don’ta fight over me. | 别为我争吵. |
[1:02:52] | Signore Tow Truck, per favore. | 拖车先生,有您帮忙最合适了. |
[1:02:55] | Get ready, Mater. You’re on any moment now. | 准备好,Mater. 你随时准备出场 |
[1:02:59] | I don’t know about this. What if I screw things up? | 我还是不确定,如果我搞砸了怎么办 |
[1:03:02] | Impossible. | 不可能的 |
[1:03:03] | Just apply the same level of dedication | 就按照往常的水准发挥 |
[1:03:06] | you’ve been using to play the idiot tow truck, and you’ll be fine. | 演出那辆白痴的拖车,就没问题了. |
[1:03:09] | It’s just that them guys look purty tough and… Wait, did you say “idiot”? | 可是那群人看起来都很不好惹..而且…等一下,你刚才说白痴? |
[1:03:14] | Is that how you see me? That’s how everyone sees you. | 你是那么看我的么? 你说什么呢,每个人不都这样认为吗. |
[1:03:17] | Isn’t that the idea? | 那不正是你的主意么? |
[1:03:18] | I tell you, that’s the genius of it. | 告诉你,我觉得这个主意真是妙极了. |
[1:03:20] | No one realizes they’re being fooled | 没人意识到他们都被你蒙住了 |
[1:03:22] | because they’re too busy laughing at the fool. | 因为他们真的都以为你才是傻瓜呢. |
[1:03:25] | Brilliant! | 演的太神了! |
[1:03:30] | Why aren’t you in disguise? I er… | 你怎么还不伪装起来 我..有点.. |
[1:03:32] | Come on! There’s no time! Go! OK. OK. | 快点!没有时间了 好的!好的 |
[1:03:35] | Computer, disguise! Request acknowledged. | 电脑,伪装 明白. |
[1:03:43] | It’s the boss. He’s coming. | 一定是BOSS,他来了 |
[1:03:52] | Ivan. Ivan. | |
[1:03:54] | Oh, er… | 哦,哦 |
[1:03:56] | Ivan, why do you insult me so by making me wait here? | Ivan,你干吗要让我等这么久? |
[1:04:08] | He’s in. | 他混进去了. |
[1:04:12] | The racers are now making their way around the hairpin | 赛车们已经到了发夹弯 |
[1:04:15] | and headed downhill toward the casino bridge. | 正朝着赌场大桥驶去. |
[1:04:34] | No more bets, please. | 请停止下注,谢谢 |
[1:04:36] | Come on, fuzzy dice! | 来吧,骰子! |
[1:04:38] | Number four. Easy four. Yeah! | 4点,小. 耶! |
[1:04:40] | Air freshener. Antenna balls. | 空气清新剂,天线球. |
[1:04:42] | Sparka plugs. | 火花塞 |
[1:04:44] | This place looks like it’s made outta gold! | 这地方就像金子做的似的 |
[1:04:46] | That’s because it is. Now, be careful what you say. | 本来就是用金子做的,注意你的言行. |
[1:04:49] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[1:04:51] | What do you mean, “Don’t talk to ya”? | 你说”不要和你说话”是什么意思? |
[1:04:54] | You want me to stop talkin’ to ya right now? | 你想让我现在就不要和你说话么 |
[1:04:56] | You are acting strange today, Ivan. | 你今天有点奇怪啊,Ivan. |
[1:04:59] | I have no idea what you’re talking about, | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:05:02] | “Alexander Hugo, aka Chop Shop Alex. “ | “Alexander Hugo,外号屠夫Alex. “ |
[1:05:05] | You got a lot of aka’s, Alex. | 你的外号可真多啊, Alex. |
[1:05:07] | But that makes sense, seein’s how you’s wanted in France, Germany… | 不过那也说得过去,看看你去过的地方,法国,德国.. |
[1:05:11] | Mater, stop it! | Mater,别说下去了! |
[1:05:12] | Mater, stop it! | Mater,别说下去了! |
[1:05:13] | OK, OK, keep your voice down! | 好了好了,你小点声啊 |
[1:05:15] | You gonna make me arrested! | 你再说下去我该被抓起来了 |
[1:05:17] | Don’t mess with Ivan today. He’s in a bad mood. | 今天还是别惹Ivan了,他心情不好. |
[1:05:19] | He’s so good! | 他太专业了! |
[1:05:23] | Victor! Victor! | |
[1:05:24] | Victor! Victor! | |
[1:05:25] | Hey, Victor! | 嗨,Victor! |
[1:05:27] | There you are! Come in! | 你在这呢! 快进来 |
[1:05:29] | Victor Hugo, I’m J Curby Gremlin. From Detroit. | Victor Hugo, 我是J Curby Gremlin,底特律来的 |
[1:05:33] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你. |
[1:05:35] | Is the big boss here yet? | 大老板还没来么? |
[1:05:37] | No, not yet. He’s supposed to be here any minute. | 恩,还没来呢 不过他应该随时就到 |
[1:05:44] | Here we go. | 说曹操曹操到. |
[1:05:48] | Guten Tag. | 各位好. |
[1:05:50] | It’s just the professor. | 原来是教授啊 |
[1:05:52] | When is he coming? | 老板他什么时候来 |
[1:05:54] | He’s already here. | 他已经在这里了. |
[1:05:57] | Welcome, everyone. | 各位,欢迎来这里. |
[1:06:00] | Welcome, everyone. | 各位,欢迎来这里. |
[1:06:00] | I wish I could be with you on this very special day, | 我本意是和你们一起度过这有意义的一天, |
[1:06:03] | but my clutch assembly broke. | 可是我的离合器坏掉了. |
[1:06:05] | You know how it is. Forget about it. | 你们懂的. 没关系,我们理解 |
[1:06:08] | We know how you feel. | 我们明白你的感受. |
[1:06:09] | Descramble that voice. I’m trying. | 解析那个声音. 我在尝试 |
[1:06:12] | Oh, it’s too sophisticated. | 他太复杂了. |
[1:06:14] | We are here to celebrate. | 我们来这里是为了庆祝的. |
[1:06:16] | Today, all your hard work pays off. | 今天,我们所做的一切终于有了回报. |
[1:06:19] | The world turned their backs on cars like us. | 世界背叛了向我们一样的车. |
[1:06:22] | They stopped manufacturing us, stopped making our parts. | 他们停止生产我们,停止提供我们的配件. |
[1:06:26] | The only thing they haven’t stopped doing is laughing at us. | 唯一没有停止的是对我们无尽的羞辱. |
[1:06:31] | They’ve called us terrible names: Jalopy, rust bucket, heap, | 他们给我们起各种难听的外号:老爷车,生锈桶,垃圾堆 |
[1:06:36] | clunker, junker, beater, wreck, rattletrap, | 旧车, 垃圾车,废物车, 残废, 破车, |
[1:06:41] | lemon. | 次品车. |
[1:06:42] | But their insults just give us strength. | 不过他们的羞辱只会变成我们的动力. |
[1:06:46] | Because today, my friends, that all ends! | 今天,我的朋友们,这一切都会结束了! |
[1:06:52] | There’s smoke on the casino bridge! | 赌场大桥那里冒起了黑烟! |
[1:06:54] | Oh, no! | 哦,不! |
[1:06:55] | It’s Carla Veloso, the Brazilian race car! | 是巴西赛车Carla Veloso |
[1:07:02] | What just happened? I’m working on it. | 发生什么事了 我正在调查 |
[1:07:06] | They laughed at us, but now it’s our turn to laugh back. | 他们曾经嘲笑我们,现在该我们嘲笑他们了 |
[1:07:08] | They laughed at us, but now it’s our turn to laugh back. | 他们曾经嘲笑我们,现在该我们嘲笑他们了 |
[1:07:12] | Another crash! It’s number 9, Nigel Gearsley. | 又一起车祸,这次是9号车手,Nigel Gearsley. |
[1:07:16] | Embrace your inner lemon. | 拥抱你内心的灵魂. |
[1:07:17] | Let it drive you. | 让灵魂指引我们的行动. |
[1:07:19] | I’m detecting an extremely strong electromagnetic pulse. | 我发现了一股极强的电磁脉冲 |
[1:07:27] | Finn, it’s the camera. Where? | Finn, 是那台摄像机的问题. 在哪里 |
[1:07:29] | On the tower! | 在塔上面! |
[1:07:33] | This was meant to be alternative fuel’s greatest moment. | 这本是替代燃料最伟大的时刻. |
[1:07:37] | But after today, everyone will race back to gasoline. | 不过从今天起,每个人都会用回汽油的 |
[1:07:41] | And we, the owners of the world’s largest untapped oil reserve | 而我们,世界上最大石油储备的主人 |
[1:07:43] | And we, the owners of the world’s largest untapped oil reserve | 而我们,世界上最大石油储备的主人 |
[1:07:46] | will become the most powerful cars in the world! | 将会成为世界上最强大的汽车们 |
[1:07:49] | Get out of the way! | 让开! |
[1:08:25] | They will come to us, and they will have no choice, because they will need us. | 他们将会投靠我们,他们别无选择,因为他们需要我们. |
[1:08:27] | They will come to us, and they will have no choice, because they will need us. | 他们将会投靠我们,他们别无选择,因为他们需要我们. |
[1:08:37] | Huh? Whoa! | 哈?哇! |
[1:08:39] | We figured you might stop by! | 我们早料到你会来了 |
[1:08:44] | And they will finally respect us! | 那时候他们就会尊敬我们了! |
[1:08:46] | So hold your hoods high! | 所以挺起你们的车盖! |
[1:08:49] | After today, you will never again be ashamed of who you are! | 从今以后,你们再也不用为自己感到羞耻! |
[1:08:53] | No! | 不! |
[1:08:54] | No! | 不! |
[1:08:55] | Long live lemons! | 次品车万岁! |
[1:08:56] | Long live lemons! | 次品车万岁! |
[1:08:58] | Number 7 is loose! Shu Todoroki! | 7号赛车也出问题了!Shu Todoroki! |
[1:09:24] | Finn? Finn? | |
[1:09:26] | Bumper to bumper as they approach the finish line! | 几乎齐头并进迫近终点线! |
[1:09:29] | McQueen’s the winner! Francesco’s second! | McQueen获得了冠军,Francesco是第二名! |
[1:09:31] | They have no idea what happened behind them. | 他们对后面发生的事情一无所知. |
[1:09:32] | They have no idea what happened behind them. | 他们对后面发生的事情一无所知. |
[1:09:34] | This is impossible! | 这不可能! |
[1:09:35] | That’s what I’m talking about! Kachow! | 我早就知道我会赢的,咔嚓 |
[1:09:37] | What happened? | 发生什么事情了 |
[1:09:39] | Where are all the other cars? What is going on? | 其他赛车都哪去了 到底出什么事了 |
[1:09:43] | Oh, no! | 哦,不! |
[1:09:50] | Sir Axlerod, is the final race in London still going to take place? | Axlerod爵士, 伦敦站的最终决赛还会举办吗 |
[1:09:53] | I suppose that… | 我认为… |
[1:09:56] | The show must go on, as they say. | 比赛还是要继续下去的. |
[1:09:59] | I can’t believe this is really happening! | 真不敢相信居然发生了这种事 |
[1:10:01] | Quiet! | 安静! |
[1:10:02] | Will you require all the racers to still run on allinol? | 那你还会要求所有参赛者都使用奥利诺么? |
[1:10:05] | I cannot, in good conscience, continue to risk the lives of any more race cars. | 我不能这样要求,凭良心说,那样会让更多的赛车冒生命危险. |
[1:10:11] | The final race will not be run on allinol. | 最后一场比赛将不会要求使用奥利诺 |
[1:10:13] | The final race will not be run on allinol. | 最后一场比赛将不会要求使用奥利诺. |
[1:10:15] | There you have it, a clearly devastated Sir Miles Axlerod | 大家都看到了,深受打击的Miles Axlerod爵士 |
[1:10:18] | announcing that he will not require the cars to use allinol for the final race. | 刚刚宣布最后一场比赛将不要求赛车使用奥利诺. |
[1:10:22] | A toast! | 干杯! |
[1:10:23] | To the death of allinol and alternative fuel forever! | 为了庆祝奥利诺和替代燃料的末日! |
[1:10:27] | Mater, abort the mission. | Mater,任务取消. |
[1:10:30] | They’ve got Finn. Get out of there. Get out of there right now. | 他们抓到了Finn.赶紧从那里逃出来. 现在就赶紧逃出来. |
[1:10:34] | How is your grandfather? | 你爷爷怎么样了? |
[1:10:36] | Long live lemons! | 次品车万岁! |
[1:10:38] | Isn’t this a great party, Ivan, huh? | 这个派对不错吧Ivan, huh? |
[1:10:40] | Oh, yeah, it’s unbelievable. | 是啊,太棒了 |
[1:10:42] | You are not leaving, are you? | 你不是要走吧,是吗 |
[1:10:44] | Uh… of course I ain’t leaving. | 啊…我当然不是要走了 |
[1:10:46] | McQUEEN ON TV: I’m just in shock… McQueen? | McQUEEN在电视上:我很震惊 McQueen? |
[1:10:47] | McQUEEN ON TV: I’m just in shock… McQueen? | McQUEEN在电视上:我很震惊 McQueen? |
[1:10:49] | Crashes are a part of racing, I know, | 事故就是赛车的一部分,我明白这一点 |
[1:10:51] | but something like that should never happen. | 不过那样的事情真不应该发生 |
[1:10:53] | But something like that should never happen. | 不过那样的事情真不应该发生. |
[1:10:54] | You can choose your fuel for the final race. What it’ll be? | 如果让你选择最后一场比赛的燃料,你会选什么呢 |
[1:10:58] | Allinol. | 我还是选奥利诺. |
[1:11:00] | After today? | 即使在今天这些事故发生之后? |
[1:11:01] | My friend Fillmore says it’s safe. That’s good enough for me. | 我的好友Fillmore说他是安全的,这对我来说就足够了. |
[1:11:04] | I didn’t stand by a friend of mine recently. | 最近我才让我的一位朋友失望了 |
[1:11:06] | I’m not gonna make the same mistake twice. | 同样的错误我不会犯第二次的 |
[1:11:09] | So a surprising revelation from Lightning McQueen. | 由闪电麦昆发表的一番惊人的讲话. |
[1:11:12] | He will use allinol in the final race, despite what occurred today. | 他将不顾今天的事故,坚持使用奥利诺参加最后一场比赛. |
[1:11:16] | …till Lightning McQueen is dead. Of course. | 直到他死位置 当然. |
[1:11:19] | Allinol must be finished for good. | 奥利诺必须被终结 |
[1:11:23] | McQueen cannot win the last race. | 决不能让McQueen获胜 |
[1:11:26] | Lightning McQueen must be killed! | Lightning McQueen必须被干掉 |
[1:11:29] | No! | 不! |
[1:11:37] | It’s the American spy! | 是那个美国间谍! |
[1:11:40] | Dadgum! | 不好! |
[1:11:42] | Gatling gun. Request acknowledged. | 加特林机枪 明白. |
[1:11:44] | Down! Everybody, down! | 小心,大家卧倒. |
[1:11:46] | Shoot! I didn’t mean… Request acknowledged. | 发射!不,不是发射… 明白 |
[1:12:00] | Wait! Wait! I didn’t mean that kind of shoot! | 慢着,慢着 我不是说那种射击… |
[1:12:03] | Correction acknowledged. Deploying chute. | 口令更正 打开降落伞. |
[1:12:05] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[1:12:12] | McQueen! McQueen! | |
[1:12:17] | Whoa! What’s this? | 哇!那是什么 |
[1:12:19] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[1:12:24] | McQueen! McQueen! McQueen! McQueen! | |
[1:12:29] | Waagh! | 哇! |
[1:12:33] | Let me through! Let me through! | 让我过去!让我过去! |
[1:12:35] | Let me in! I got to get through to warn McQueen! | 让我进去,我必须过去警告McQueen! |
[1:12:37] | You cannota come through here! Back up. | 你不能过来,停下! |
[1:12:39] | We have a lunatic at gate 9. | 9号门有个疯子 |
[1:12:41] | I was disguised as a tow truck to infiltrate this lemonhead meeting | 我伪装成一辆次品车去混入这个次品车会议 |
[1:12:45] | and my weapons system’s done misinterperated what I’m saying! | 然后我的武器系统误解了我的指令 |
[1:12:48] | Lunatic at gate 9. McQueen! McQueen! | 9号门的疯子 McQueen! McQueen! |
[1:12:50] | You are the champion! This way, signore. | 你得到冠军了! 这边走,先生. |
[1:12:53] | McQueen! Mater? McQueen! Mater? | |
[1:12:55] | McQueen. Give us a pose! | McQueen. 给我们摆个姿势吧 |
[1:12:57] | McQueen! Stop moving. Stop! | McQueen! 停下,我说停下! |
[1:13:00] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:13:01] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:13:02] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:13:03] | McQueen! That really sounded like… | McQueen! 那个声音听着真像… |
[1:13:06] | Mater! Mater! | |
[1:13:07] | Mater? Signore? | Mater? 先生? |
[1:13:09] | McQueen! They’re gonna kill you! | McQueen!他们要杀了你 |
[1:13:11] | McQUEEN: Mater! McQUEEN: Mater! | |
[1:13:12] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:13:14] | No, where are you going? | 不,你要去哪? |
[1:13:16] | Scusi. Mater! | 请原谅. Mater! |
[1:13:17] | McQueen! Scusi. | McQueen! 对不起. |
[1:13:19] | Mater! Mater! Mater! Mater! | |
[1:13:22] | Mater, I’m so glad to see you. | Mater,真高兴你来了. |
[1:13:24] | Lightning McQueen! I am a huge fan. | Lightning McQueen!我是你的超级粉丝 |
[1:13:27] | I’m sorry, I thought I heard… | 哦,对不起,我以为我听到了… |
[1:13:29] | That was me. I said, “You killed out there today. You’re the best. “ | 那是我啊,我说你今天开的太棒了!你是最好的 |
[1:13:33] | What? I mean, thanks. Right this way, signore. | 什么?谢谢 请这边走,先生. |
[1:13:36] | I really thought I heard my friend. | 我真的听到了我朋友的声音. |
[1:13:39] | In England, you’ll be finished! At the finish line. | 到了英国,你会在终点被我们终结的 |
[1:13:44] | Wait, what? The press is waiting. | 等等,什么? 媒体在等着呢 |
[1:13:46] | Comea with me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[1:13:52] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[1:13:53] | You actually care about that race car. | 你真的很在乎那辆赛车啊 |
[1:13:56] | A pity you didn’t warn him in time. | 可惜你没能及时警告他 |
[1:14:06] | “Idiot”? Is that how you see me? | “白痴”? 你是这么看我的么? |
[1:14:08] | That’s how everyone sees you. I tell you, that’s the genius of it. | 每个人都是这样看你的. 真的是太天才的主意了 |
[1:14:11] | No one realizes they’re being fooled | 没人意识到他们被你骗住了 |
[1:14:13] | because they’re too busy laughing at the fool. | 因为他们都在笑话你傻呢. |
[1:14:16] | At the fool… | 笑话你的傻 |
[1:14:18] | Excuse me! | 不好意思让一让 |
[1:14:20] | Domo arigato! | 非常感谢! |
[1:14:22] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[1:14:23] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[1:14:26] | You done good. You got all the leaves. | 你做的真好,你把所有叶子都扫干净了 |
[1:14:28] | Check out that tow truck. I wonder who that guy’s with. | 看那辆拖车啊. 我想知道谁把他带来的 |
[1:14:30] | Will you guys excuse me just for one little second? | 不好意思,我能走开一下么 |
[1:14:32] | Will you guys excuse me just for one little second? | 不好意思,我能走开一下么 |
[1:14:34] | Now that’s a scoop of ice cream! | 这才是一大勺冰激凌呢 |
[1:14:39] | Aargh! | 啊啊! |
[1:14:43] | Somebody get me water! Oh, sweet relief. | 谁给我点水喝,啊,好多了 |
[1:14:46] | Mater! Mater! | |
[1:14:52] | But I never leak oil. Never. | 可是我从来不漏油啊 |
[1:14:54] | Get a hold of yourself. You’re making a scene! | 注意你的形象Mater |
[1:14:55] | Get a hold of yourself. You’re making a scene! | 注意你的形象Mater. |
[1:14:57] | Wait a minute. I didn’t screw you up, did I? | 慢着,我没耽误你比赛吧 |
[1:14:59] | I lost the race because of you! Maybe if I talked to somebody… | 我就是因为你才输掉的 如果我能和别人解释一下… |
[1:15:03] | I don’t need your help! | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[1:15:04] | I don’t want your help. | 我不想要你帮我 |
[1:15:06] | Your help… | 你的帮助.. |
[1:15:09] | Bang the gong. Get it on! | 敲锣打鼓,开始吧 |
[1:15:11] | McQUEEN: Listen, this isn’t Radiator Springs. | McQUEEN: 听着,这里不是Radiator Springs. |
[1:15:13] | This is exactly why I don’t bring you along to these things! | 这就是为什么我从来不带你参加比赛的原因 |
[1:15:28] | Holley! Finn! Where are we? | Holley! Finn!我们在那? |
[1:15:30] | We’re in London, Mater, inside Big Bentley. | 我们在伦敦,Mater,在大本钟里面 |
[1:15:39] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[1:15:41] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[1:15:50] | Oh, this… This is all my fault. | 这…这全都是我的错 |
[1:15:52] | Don’t be a fool, Mater. | 别傻了,Mater. |
[1:15:54] | But I am, remember? You said so. | 可我就是傻啊,你忘了你说过的吗 |
[1:15:56] | When did I… Oh. | 我什么时候说你…哦.. |
[1:15:58] | Mater, I was complimenting you on what a good spy you are. | Mater,我那是在赞美你是一个多么称职的间谍呢 |
[1:16:02] | I’m not a spy! | 可我根本不是间谍! |
[1:16:07] | I’ve been trying to tell you that the whole time. | 我一直就想告诉你这件事情 |
[1:16:09] | I really am just a tow truck. | 我真的只是一辆拖车而已. |
[1:16:12] | Finn, he’s not joking. | Finn,他没有说谎 |
[1:16:13] | I know. You were right, Finn. I’m a fool. | 我知道 你说的对,Finn,我真的是个傻瓜 |
[1:16:17] | And what’s happened to McQueen is ’cause I’m such a big one. | 之所以McQueen处于这么大的危险中,都是因为我是个大傻瓜. |
[1:16:22] | This is all my fault. | 这全都是我的错 |
[1:16:27] | Good. You’re up. And just in time. | 好,该你了 正好赶上 |
[1:16:30] | Professor Z wanted you to have a frontrow seat, | Z教授希望给你一个前排位置 |
[1:16:32] | for the death of Lightning McQueen. | 让你好好观看闪电麦昆之死 |
[1:16:34] | He’s still alive? Not for much longer. | 他还活着? 活不了多久了 |
[1:16:42] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[1:16:43] | Huh? | 哈? |
[1:16:50] | We came as soon as you called. I called to talk to Mater. | 我们尽可能快的赶来了 我打电话给Mater了 |
[1:16:53] | It never occurred to me he wouldn’t be there. | 但是我没想到他居然不在那 |
[1:16:56] | Sheriff is talking to Scotland Yard now. | 警长已经向苏格兰场报警了 |
[1:16:58] | And Sarge is in touch with his friends in the British military. | 上校和他的英国军方朋友也联系上了 |
[1:17:01] | You just need to focus on the race. | 你只需要专心比赛就好了 |
[1:17:03] | I know but, Sally with everything going on, I’m not sure… | 这我知道,可是,莎莉,发生了这么多事情,我不确定我可以… |
[1:17:07] | Sir Axlerod. I’m sorry to interrupt. | Axlerod爵士. 很抱歉打断你们 |
[1:17:09] | It’s all right. I just wanted to personally thank you. | 没有关系 我只想说声谢谢 |
[1:17:12] | Because after Italy, I was finished, and then you gave me one last shot. | 在意大利的事情之后,我本来都完蛋了 但是多亏了你,给了我最后的机会 |
[1:17:17] | Listen… | 听着… |
[1:17:18] | I probably shouldn’t be saying this, but I hope you win today. | 我也许不该这么说,不过我希望你今天能够获胜 |
[1:17:22] | You show the world that they’ve been wrong about allinol. | 希望你能想世界证明,他们对奥利诺的评价是错的 |
[1:17:26] | Mater would want you to race. | Mater也会希望你比赛的. |
[1:17:27] | Mater would want you to race. | Mater也会希望你比赛的. |
[1:17:29] | All right. For Mater. | 好吧,为了Mater |
[1:18:05] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[1:18:25] | What happened? I don’t know, Professor. | 发生什么事情了? 我不知道,教授. |
[1:18:27] | What did you do? I didn’t do nothing. | 你做什么了 我什么也没有做. |
[1:18:29] | Ssh, I’m talking to the Professor. What’s that, Professor? | 小声的我在和教授说话,怎么了,教授? |
[1:18:33] | You broke it! Quiet! | 是你把武器弄坏了 安静! |
[1:18:34] | I understand, sir. Yes. What did he say? | 是的,先生,我明白 他怎么说? |
[1:18:37] | We go to the backup plan. Backup plan? | 启动候补计划 候补计划? |
[1:18:40] | We snuck a bomb in McQueen’s pit. | 我们往McQueen的维修站里装一个炸弹 |
[1:18:42] | The next time he makes a stop, instead of saying “kachow”… | 下次他进站的时候,他再也说不出咔嚓了 |
[1:18:46] | he’s going to go “kaboom”! | 他只能说拜拜了 |
[1:18:49] | Don’t feel bad, tow truck. You couldn’t have saved him. | 别伤心,拖车,你救不了他的 |
[1:18:52] | Oh, wait, you could have! | 等等,也许你能救的了呢 |
[1:18:54] | Dadgum lemons! Request acknowledged. | 该死的次品车! 明白. |
[1:18:57] | What? You didn’t think we’d take your bullets? | 什么,你以为我们没有取下你的子弹么? |
[1:19:03] | That’s right! You got nothing! | 你什么也没有了 |
[1:19:06] | Who’s the lemon now, huh? | 现在谁是次品啊 |
[1:19:11] | Nice try, Mater. | 试试总是好的,Mater. |
[1:19:14] | Dadgum… Dadgum… Dadgum. Request… Request… Request… | 出来…出来…出来… 明..明..明.. |
[1:19:18] | Mater! Mater! | |
[1:19:25] | I got to get y’all out of there. | 我要把你们救出来 |
[1:19:26] | There’s no time. McQueen needs your help. | 没时间了,McQueen需要你的帮助 |
[1:19:29] | But I can’t. I’m just a tow truck. | 可是我怎么办呢,我只是一辆拖车而已啊 |
[1:19:31] | It’s up to you. Go to the pits and get everyone out. | 取决于你,去维修站把每个人都救出来 |
[1:19:34] | You can do that. What about you guys? | 你能做到的 那你们怎么办 |
[1:19:36] | We’ll be OK. Go and get some more dents, Mater. | 不要担心我们. 去吧,Mater,你会得到新的凹痕的 |
[1:19:49] | So, we’ll be OK? Really? | 那么,我们真的没问题么 |
[1:19:51] | He wouldn’t have left if I’d told him the truth. | 我要不那么说他是不会走的 |
[1:19:53] | Argh! | 啊! |
[1:19:55] | Being killed by a clock. | 被一个表弄死 |
[1:19:56] | Gives a whole new meaning to “Your time has come. “ | 真是应了那句老话了”你的时间到了” |
[1:19:59] | Time? That’s it! | 时间?对了! |
[1:20:09] | What are you doing? Trying to turn back time. | 你在做什么 想办法把时间往回拨 |
[1:20:16] | If I can just reverse the polarity. | 如果我能把电极翻转一下 |
[1:20:22] | Good job. Quick thinking, Holley. | 做得好,真是急智啊Holley. |
[1:20:31] | What’s everybody on the wrong side of the road for? | 为什么大家都开错车道了 |
[1:20:36] | Oh, no! | 哦,不! |
[1:20:38] | Drive! Burn rubber! | 往前开,加足马力 |
[1:20:47] | We’ve got to get to the course. | 我们马上赶到跑道去 |
[1:20:49] | Calculate the fastest way to… | 计算最快路径去往… |
[1:20:53] | Done. | 完成 |
[1:20:54] | Oh. Miss Shiftwell. | 噢Shiftwell小姐. |
[1:20:56] | They’re standard issue now. You kids get all the good hardware. | 他们现在是标准配置了 你们这帮孩子什么好东西都有啊 |
[1:21:02] | Oh, no, that’s Mater’s. | 哦,不,那是Mater的. |
[1:21:03] | Oh, no, that’s Mater’s. | 哦,不,那是Mater的. |
[1:21:05] | I knew his escape was too easy. | 我就觉得他逃脱的太容易了 |
[1:21:16] | Come back here! Stop! | 回到这来,停下! |
[1:21:22] | Mater? Everybody, get out now! | Mater? 所有人,赶紧逃出来 |
[1:21:23] | Mater? Everybody, get out now! | Mater? 所有人,赶紧逃出来 |
[1:21:24] | Y’all get out of the pits. What are you guys doing here? Y’all get out of the pits. What are you guys doing here? | |
[1:21:26] | Y’all get out of the pits. What are you guys doing here? | 你们赶紧从维修站里出来 你们来这干什么? |
[1:21:27] | We’re here because of you, Mater. Is everything OK? | 我们来找你啊,Mater. 一切都好吗? |
[1:21:30] | No, everything’s not OK. There’s a bomb in here. | 不,不好,这里有炸弹! |
[1:21:32] | Y’all got to get out. Now. A bomb? | 所以你们现在必须马上出来 炸弹? |
[1:21:36] | Mater. Finn! You’re OK. mater | Mater. Finn! 你没事. |
[1:21:38] | Listen to me. The bomb is on you! They knew you’d try to help McQueen. | 听我说,炸弹就在你身上 他们知道你会去帮助McQueen的 |
[1:21:40] | Listen to me. The bomb is on you! They knew you’d try to help McQueen. | 听我说,炸弹就在你身上 他们知道你会去帮助McQueen的 |
[1:21:42] | When we were knocked out, they planted it in your air filter. | 当我们运过去的时候,他们把炸弹装在了你的空气过滤器上 |
[1:21:48] | Uhoh. Mater! There you are! | 哦,不! Mater!你在这! |
[1:21:51] | Stop right there! I’ve been so worried about you. | 停下别动 我真的好担心你啊 |
[1:21:54] | Don’t come any closer! McQUEEN: Are you OK? | 别靠近我 McQUEEN: 你没事吧? |
[1:21:55] | No, I’m not OK! Stay away from me! | 我有事,不要靠近我 |
[1:21:58] | McQUEEN: No, wait! Wait! | McQUEEN: 不,等等我,等一下 |
[1:22:00] | A tow truck has just raced onto the track, driving backwards! | 一辆拖车突然开进了赛道,在倒着行驶! |
[1:22:04] | Mater, wait! | Mater, 停下 |
[1:22:07] | Normally an emergency vehicle on the track means there’s been an accident. | 一般来说一辆应急车出现在跑到是因为发生了事故. |
[1:22:10] | Lightning McQueen is chasing him! Mater, wait! | 闪电麦昆在追那辆拖车 Mater, 停下! |
[1:22:12] | Stay back! If you get close to me, you’re going to get hurt real bad! | 退下,如果你靠近我,你会被我伤的很惨的 |
[1:22:16] | McQUEEN: I know I made you feel that way before, but none of that matters! | McQUEEN:我知道我以前让你那样觉得了,可是那不重要了 |
[1:22:20] | We’re best friends! | 因为我们是最好的朋友! |
[1:22:24] | And McQueen seems to be having | 而且似乎麦昆在和那辆拖车 |
[1:22:25] | a conversation with the tow truck. | 进行某种对话 |
[1:22:27] | I don’t know who that truck is, Brent, but tell you what, | 我不知道那辆拖车的来头,但是你知道我怎么想的么 |
[1:22:30] | he’s got to be the world’s best backwards driver. | 他一定是世界上开倒车技术最好的了 |
[1:22:33] | McQueen, you don’t get it! I’m the bomb! | 麦昆,你不明白,我身上有炸弹! |
[1:22:37] | Yes, Mater! You are the bomb! That’s what I’m trying to say here! | 是的,Mater,你很成功啊,这就是我想说的 |
[1:22:40] | You’ve always been the bomb and you’ll always be the bomb. | 你一直很好,你将来也会很好的! |
[1:22:44] | Stay away! No! Never! | 别靠近我 不,我不会停下的 |
[1:22:49] | Almost there. | 接近了 |
[1:22:50] | I’m not letting you get away again! | 我不会让你跑掉的 |
[1:22:55] | Got to keep away from McQueen! Request acknowledged. | 我要远离McQueen 明白. |
[1:22:58] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦,天呐 |
[1:23:13] | What is happening? It’s a bad dream! | 发生什么,我在做恶梦吗 |
[1:23:16] | And Lightning McQueen just blasted away, | 闪电麦昆突然冲出了赛道, |
[1:23:19] | hooked to the now rocketpropelled tow truck. | 被一辆装着火箭喷射器的拖车勾走了. |
[1:23:24] | Gargh! | 啊啊啊! |
[1:23:30] | Aagh! | 啊! |
[1:23:31] | Aagh! | 啊! |
[1:23:35] | The Professor’s on the run! | 教授跑了 |
[1:23:37] | Someone’s got to get McQueen. Get McQueen! | 得有人抓到McQueen才行 抓住McQueen! |
[1:23:41] | Holley, I’ll get Zundapp. Help Mater. holley, Got it! | Holley,我会抓到Z教授的. 你去帮Mater. 明白! 我会抓住教授的,你去帮助mater 明白了! |
[1:23:47] | What is happening? | 发生什么事情了 |
[1:24:03] | Hurry, Professor. | 快点,教授. |
[1:24:17] | You really think I’m going to let you float away, Professor? | 你真以为我会轻易放你跑掉吗,教授? |
[1:24:47] | McQueen, let go! Never! | McQueen,放手! 绝不! |
[1:24:51] | They’re coming your way. Let’s go! | 他们冲你那边去了 我们走! |
[1:25:02] | Give it up, McMissile. | 放弃吧,McMissile. |
[1:25:19] | Mater, stop! No way! You could get hurt. | Mater,停下 不行!你会受伤的 |
[1:25:29] | Oh, no. | 哦,不! |
[1:25:51] | Mater, we’ve got to get that bomb off you. | Mater, 我们必须把你身上的炸弹取下来 |
[1:25:53] | Mater, we’ve got to get that bomb off you. | Mater, 我们必须把你身上的炸弹取下来 |
[1:25:54] | Bomb? | 炸弹? |
[1:25:55] | Yeah, they strapped it to me to kill you as a backup plan. | 是啊,他们在我身上装了炸弹作为杀你的后备计划 |
[1:25:57] | Backup plan? Mater, who put a bomb on you? | 后备计划?Mater,是谁在你身上装炸弹的? |
[1:26:01] | You! Why didn’t my death ray kill you? | 是你,为什么我的死亡射线没杀掉你 |
[1:26:04] | Death ray? | 死亡射线? |
[1:26:05] | Turn off the bomb, Zundapp! | 把炸弹接触,Z教授 |
[1:26:07] | Are you all so dense? It’s voiceactivated. | 你们就都这么蠢么,这个炸弹是声控的 |
[1:26:09] | Everything is voiceactivated these days. | 现在所有东西都是声控的了 |
[1:26:11] | Deactivate! Deactivate! | 解除!解除! |
[1:26:13] | Deactivate! Deactivate! | 解除!解除! |
[1:26:14] | Voice denied. | 声音识别未通过. |
[1:26:17] | Huh! Oops. | 哈? 啧啧 |
[1:26:19] | Did I forget to mention that it can only be disarmed | 我忘记告诉你们这个只能由 |
[1:26:21] | by the one who activated it? | 激活它的人解除吗 |
[1:26:23] | Say it. Deactivate. | 你来说! 解除! |
[1:26:26] | Voice denied. | 声音识别未通过 |
[1:26:31] | I’m not the one who activated it. Would anyone else like to try? | 当然我也不是激活它的人,还有人想试试么 |
[1:26:35] | You read my mind. He was getting on my nerves. | 你和我想的一样 他太让我上火了 |
[1:26:38] | What do we do? It’s very simple. You blow up. | 那我们怎么办 很简单,你被炸掉 |
[1:26:42] | I’m going out on a limb here. These are the guys that want me dead, correct? | 我现在有点孤立无援啊,是不是就是这些人想要我的命? |
[1:26:45] | It’s nothing personal. Fellers, listen. | 不针对你个人的 嘿,你们听我说 |
[1:26:48] | I know what you’re going through. Everybody’s been laughing at me too. | 我能理解你们的痛苦,我每天也被人笑话 |
[1:26:53] | But becoming powerful and rich beyond your wildest dreams | 可是变得比别人都富有都有权势 |
[1:26:56] | ain’t gonna make you feel better. | 并不会让你们感到开心 |
[1:27:00] | Yeah, but it’s worth a shot. | 对啊,不过值得一试 |
[1:27:11] | Pit stop. | 进站换胎! |
[1:27:17] | Not today, boys. | 今天不行了,孩子们! |
[1:27:28] | Retreat! | 撤退! |
[1:27:32] | Thanks for the help, Corporal. | 谢谢你的援助, Corporal. |
[1:27:34] | Anything for one of Pop’s mates. | 有需要尽管开口好了 |
[1:27:42] | What’s he saying? What’s wrong? | 他在说什么,出什么事情了 |
[1:27:44] | None of his wrenches fit the bolts. | 他所有螺丝刀都对不上炸弹的螺栓 |
[1:27:49] | I get it. I get it! | 我明白了,我明白了! |
[1:27:51] | I know what needs to be done. Then do it! | 我知道该做什么了 那就去做吧! |
[1:27:53] | What? No. I can’t do it. | 什么,不,我做不了 |
[1:27:55] | Nobody takes me seriously. | 没人把我说的话当回事 |
[1:27:57] | I know that now. This ain’t Radiator Springs. | 我现在明白了,这里不是Radiator Springs. |
[1:28:01] | Yes, it is. | 虽然这里不是 |
[1:28:03] | Look, you’re yourself in Radiator Springs. | 可是看啊,你在Radiator Springs就是你自己 |
[1:28:05] | Be yourself here. | 所以在这里你也要做你自己 |
[1:28:07] | And if people aren’t taking you seriously, | 如果别人不在乎你 |
[1:28:09] | then they need to change, not you. | 那是他的问题,不是你 |
[1:28:12] | I know that because I was wrong before. | 因为我之前犯了错,所以我现在明白了 |
[1:28:15] | Now, you can do this. You’re the bomb. | 你能做到的,你是最好的! |
[1:28:17] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢了,哥们 |
[1:28:19] | No, you’re the actual bomb. Now, let’s go! | 不,我的意思是你真的是炸弹 现在我们走吧! |
[1:28:21] | Oh, right. Hang on! | 对了,抓紧了! |
[1:28:25] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪? |
[1:28:29] | Computer! Yes, Agent Mater? | 电脑 什么事,Mater特工? |
[1:28:31] | I need that thing you done before to get me away from McQueen! | 我需要那个你之前拿出来帮我摆脱McQueen的东西! |
[1:28:34] | Request acknowledged. | 明白. |
[1:28:38] | Mater? Now I need you to do the chute! | Mater? 现在我需要降落伞! |
[1:28:41] | The second kind, not the first! | 我说的第二种,伞! |
[1:28:43] | Deploying chute. | 展开降落伞. |
[1:29:08] | Who’s winning the race? | 现在是谁领先呢? |
[1:29:14] | Back off! Back away! It’s Lightning McQueen! | 退下,不许靠近 是闪电麦昆! |
[1:29:17] | No, it’s OK! Tell ’em, Mater. Explain. | 不,没关系的,告诉他们吧Mater,解释给他们听 |
[1:29:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:29:21] | Somebody’s been sabotaging | 一直有个人在蓄意搞破坏 |
[1:29:22] | the racers and hurtin’ the cars, and I know who. | 整个比赛和各位赛车,我知道是谁 |
[1:29:25] | Oh, wait. Your Majesty. | 慢着. 是女王陛下. |
[1:29:27] | Bomb! It’s a bomb! | 炸弹,那是炸弹! |
[1:29:29] | Everybody, down! Back up! Move it! | 所有人卧倒 退后,快退下 |
[1:29:34] | Get off the stage! Move it! | 从台子上下去,快! |
[1:29:36] | Hold your fire! He can’t disarm it! | 不要开火,他取不下来那个炸弹 |
[1:29:39] | Mater, I don’t know what you’re doing, but stand down now. | Mater,我不知道你想干什么,但是请你退下 |
[1:29:43] | This ain’t nothing at all like Radiator Springs. | 这哪里和Radiator Springs一样啊. |
[1:29:45] | Mater, just cut to the chase. | Mater,快说重点! |
[1:29:47] | Okay. It’s him. | 好吧,就是他! |
[1:29:49] | What? Me? You’ve got to be crazy. | 什么,我?你一定是疯了吧 |
[1:29:53] | I figured it out when I realized | 我知道是你是当我意识到 |
[1:29:55] | y’all attached this ticking time bomb with Whitworth bolts | 这个炸弹用的都是方向螺栓 |
[1:29:58] | the same bolts that hold together that old British engine from the photograph. | 和图片里那个引擎用的螺栓一模一样 |
[1:30:03] | Holley! Show that picture. OK. ok | Holley!给我们看那幅图 好的! |
[1:30:05] | I remembered what they say about old British engines: | 我记得他们怎么说英国引擎 |
[1:30:07] | If there ain’t no oil under ’em, there ain’t no oil in ’em. | 如果他们不漏油了,那就是他们根本没油了 |
[1:30:10] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么啊 |
[1:30:12] | It was you leaking oil at the party in Japan. | 在日本那个派对上漏油的人是你而不是我 |
[1:30:15] | You just blamed it on me. | 你就是故意怪罪我的 |
[1:30:17] | Electric cars don’t use oil, you twit. | 太阳能电子车是不用油的,笨蛋 |
[1:30:19] | Then you’re fakin’ it. You didn’t convert to no electric. | 那就是你在假装了,你根本没有改装成太阳能汽车 |
[1:30:24] | If we pop that hood, we’ll see that engine from that picture. | 只要我们打开他的前盖,就能看到和图片上一样的那台引擎了 |
[1:30:27] | This lorry’s crazy! He’s going to kill us all! | 他疯了,他会把我们全都害死的! |
[1:30:28] | This lorry’s crazy! He’s going to kill us all! | 他疯了,他会把我们全都害死的! |
[1:30:31] | Stay away! | 离我远点 |
[1:30:32] | But Sir Axlerod created the race. Why would he want to hurt anyone? | 可是Axlerod爵士是比赛的主办者啊,他为什么要伤害大家呢 |
[1:30:36] | To make allinol look bad so everybody’d go back to using oil. | 那样会让奥利诺败坏名声,那么大家都会去用汽油的. |
[1:30:40] | He said it himself with that disguised voice. | 是他自己说的,用他伪装之后的声音 |
[1:30:43] | Disguised voice? What are you talking about? You’re nuts, you are! | 伪装之后的声音,你在说什么啊,你这个疯子 |
[1:30:47] | This is going nowhere fast. We really should go, Grandmother. | 他们这样解决不了问题的,我们应该走了,奶奶 |
[1:30:50] | One moment, I’d like to see where this is going. | 再等等,我想看看事情会怎么发展 |
[1:30:53] | Mater, he created allinol. | Mater,奥利诺是他发明的 |
[1:30:55] | But what if he found that huge oil field | 但是假如是他发现了那块巨大的油田呢 |
[1:30:57] | just as the world was trying to find something else? | 正当世界都在寻找替代能源的时候 |
[1:31:00] | What if he came up with allinol just to make alternative fuel look bad? | 假如他发明奥利诺就是为了让替代能源败坏名声呢 |
[1:31:03] | “What if?” You’re basing this on a “what if”? | 假如,你所有的事情都是在猜测吗 |
[1:31:06] | Okay, that’s it. Lads, clear out. | 好了,不能再等了 撤离这个地方 |
[1:31:09] | Wait! Somebody save me! The lorry’s crazy! | 慢着,谁来救救我,这家伙疯了! |
[1:31:12] | Keep away, you idiot! Mater! | 离我远点,你个白痴 Mater! |
[1:31:15] | Mater! Someone do something! | Mater! 谁来救救我? |
[1:31:20] | You’re insane, you are! Deactivate! | 你简直太疯狂了,你简直,解除!! |
[1:31:21] | You’re insane, you are! Deactivate! | 你简直太疯狂了,你简直,解除!! |
[1:31:24] | Bomb deactivated. Have a nice day, Sir Axlerod. | 炸弹已解除. 祝您过得愉快 Axlerod爵士. |
[1:31:36] | The engine from the photo. It’s a perfect match. | 图片上的引擎 完全一样! |
[1:31:39] | How did the tow truck figure it out? | 那辆拖车是怎么发现的 |
[1:31:40] | How did the tow truck figure it out? | 那辆拖车是怎么发现的 |
[1:31:41] | It’s official. You’re coming to all my races from now on. | 从今天起我每场比赛你都得来! |
[1:31:45] | Now you’re talkin’! | 这才像话吗 |
[1:31:55] | Mater, let’s go. You’re on. | Mater,我们走吧,该你上场了 |
[1:32:02] | Your Majesty, may I present | 女王陛下,容我为您介绍 |
[1:32:04] | for the investiture of honorary knighthood of the British Realm… | 以英国荣誉骑士团的名义 |
[1:32:08] | Tow Mater of Radiator Springs. | 来自Radiator Springs的拖车Tow Mater |
[1:32:12] | Go get ’em, buddy. | 上吧,伙计 |
[1:32:21] | I hereby dub thee Sir Tow Mater. | 这里我亲自封你为Tow Mater爵士称号 |
[1:32:28] | Sir? Shoot, you can just call me Mater, Your Majesty. | 爵士,不用了,直接叫我Mater就好了,女王陛下. |
[1:32:31] | I don’t wanna hear none of this “sir” business. | 我可不想听别人叫我爵士 |
[1:32:34] | By the way, have y’all met each other? | 顺便问一下,你们认识么 |
[1:32:36] | Queen, McQueen. McQueen, Queen. | 女王,这是麦昆,麦昆,这是女王 |
[1:32:37] | McQueen, McMissile. McMissile, McQueen. Queen, McMissile. | 麦昆,麦克米赛尔,麦克米赛尔,麦昆 女王,麦克米赛尔,麦克米赛尔,女王 |
[1:32:45] | So there we was, my rocket jets going full blast, | 我当时身后的喷射机火力全开 |
[1:32:48] | McQueen hanging on for dear life | 麦昆紧紧抓住我 |
[1:32:51] | when suddenly them two nasty lemons come out of nowheres, guns drawed. | 突然两个讨厌的次品车拿着枪不知道从哪冒了出来 |
[1:32:55] | We was goners. | 我们几乎要被干掉了 |
[1:32:56] | But then, out of nowhere this beautiful spy car | 然后,这辆漂亮的间谍车 |
[1:33:00] | swoops in from the sky to save us! | 从天上飞过来救了我们 |
[1:33:02] | That’s a very entertaining story, young man. | 这个故事很有意思,年轻人 |
[1:33:05] | Oh, Minny, please. Come on! | 噢Minny,拜托,这不可能是真的 |
[1:33:07] | None of this happened. Rocket jets, flying spy cars. | 这些都是他编出来的,火箭,飞车什么的 |
[1:33:11] | No, you’re quite right. It does sound a bit farfetched. | 你说得对,听起来是有些离谱了 |
[1:33:14] | Holley! What are you doin’ here? | Holley!你来这里干吗~ |
[1:33:16] | Hello, Mater! It’s so good to see you again. | 你好Mater!再次见到你太开心了 |
[1:33:19] | Finn! Finn! | |
[1:33:20] | Our satellites picked up an urgent communiqu? | 我们的卫星接到了一个紧急信息 |
[1:33:23] | So you gota my email. | 啊,你们收到我的邮件了~ |
[1:33:24] | Y’all is going to have a great time! | 你们在这一定会玩的很开心的 |
[1:33:27] | Everybody, this here’s Finn McMissile. He’s a secret agent. | 嘿大家,这是Finn McMissle,他是个秘密特工 |
[1:33:31] | Don’t tell nobody. | 不许说出去哦 |
[1:33:32] | And this is Holley Shiftwell. | 还有这是Holley Shiftwell. |
[1:33:34] | She’s… I’m Mater’s girlfriend. | 她是… 我是Mater的女朋友! |
[1:33:36] | It’s so nice to meet you all. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[1:33:38] | Guido believe you now. | 轨道现在相信你了 |
[1:33:41] | Whoa, honey. You got a nasty dent there. | 哇,亲爱的,你那个凹痕好严重啊 |
[1:33:43] | Yeah. Was that from when you swooped in | 是啊 这么说那就是你飞过去 |
[1:33:45] | and you saved them in London? | 在伦敦救下他们时候伤到的么 |
[1:33:47] | Van! What? I’m just asking! | Van! 怎么了,我只是问问而已 |
[1:33:49] | Don’t you worry. My baby Ramone can get that fixed up for you in no time. | 别担心亲爱的,我的罗蒙不一会就能帮你修好的. |
[1:33:54] | Yeah, sure thing. No problemo. Let me go get my tools. | 当然了,没问题,我这就去取我的工具 |
[1:33:57] | Oh, no. I’m keeping that dent. It’s way too valuable. | 哦,不用了,我要留下这个凹痕 因为它十分的珍贵 |
[1:34:01] | A valuable dent? She’s as crazy as Mater. | 珍贵的凹痕,他一定和Mater一样疯了 |
[1:34:06] | Those two are perfect for each other. | 他俩真是天生一对啊. |
[1:34:07] | There’s one thing I still don’t get. | 还有一件事我不明白 |
[1:34:10] | The bad guys hit me with the beam from the camera, right? | 那些坏家伙用脉冲照我的时候 |
[1:34:13] | So, why didn’t I… Explode in a fiery inferno? | 为什么我没有… 像一团火球一样炸开? |
[1:34:17] | Yeah. We couldn’t figure that out, either. | 对啊 其实我们也搞不明白 |
[1:34:19] | Our investigation proved that allinol was actually gasoline | 我们的调查人员发现所谓奥利诺,其实就是普通的汽油而已 |
[1:34:22] | and Axlerod engineered it so when it got hit by the beam, it would explode. | Axlerod把他设计成一接受电磁脉冲照射就会爆炸的燃料 |
[1:34:25] | Wait a second, Fillmore. You said my fuel was safe! | 慢着Fillmore.你说过我的燃料是安全的! |
[1:34:32] | If you’re implying that I switched that rotgut excuse for alternative fuel | 如果你是在暗指我把那个破烂替代燃料 that rotgut excuse for alternative fuel |
[1:34:37] | with my allnatural, sustainable, organic biofuel | 换成了我自制的有机无害燃料 |
[1:34:41] | just because I never trusted Axlerod, you’re dead wrong, man! | 就因为我不相信Axlerod,那你就大错特错了 |
[1:34:47] | It was him! | 是他干的! |
[1:34:49] | Once big oil, always big oil, man. | 用一次,你一辈子也离不开他 |
[1:34:53] | Treehugger. | 环保主义者 |
[1:34:55] | The Radiator Springs Grand Prix is about to begin. | Radiator Springs赛车大奖赛就要开始了 |
[1:34:59] | All spectators, clear the starting line. | 各工作人员,把起跑线清理出来 |
[1:35:04] | I can’t wait to get rockin’. This is gonna be wicked! | 我等不了了,今天的比赛一定棒极了 |
[1:35:07] | We should do this every year. | 我们每年都该来这比一次 |
[1:35:08] | Yeah, I just figured we never found out who the world’s fastest car is. | 我才意识到我们根本没有分出高下来 |
[1:35:12] | Plus, no press, no trophy, just racing. | 另外,没有记者,没有奖杯,只有比赛 |
[1:35:14] | The way I like it. Francesco likes it like this, too. | 是我喜欢的方式 Francesco也喜欢这样 |
[1:35:18] | Francesco, I’d like you to meet… Signorina Sally. | Francesco,我想给你介绍… 莎莉小姐. |
[1:35:22] | It is official. | 我是认真的 |
[1:35:23] | Lightning McQueen is the luckiest car in the world. | Lightning McQueen是世界上最幸福的汽车 |
[1:35:26] | Why, thank you. | 哇,谢谢你这么说. |
[1:35:28] | Which he will have to be to have a chance against Francesco today! | 当然啦,他今天必须要跑赢我才能幸福! |
[1:35:31] | See you at the finish line, Mc… What is that? | 终点线见咯,Mc…等等,那是神马? |
[1:35:34] | Just something I had made up for the occasion. | 只是我应景做出来的小标志而已了 |
[1:35:37] | Isa good, McQueen. Very funny. | 做的不错吗,McQueen,很有趣 |
[1:35:39] | Wasa funnier when I did it, but it’sa very funny. | 我做的那个牌子当然更好玩了,不过你这个也不赖. |
[1:35:42] | What are you going to do next? Are you going to take off your fenders? | 你还打算做什么呢,卸下来你的挡泥板么? |
[1:35:45] | Try it. You’ll like it. | 尝试一下吧,你会喜欢那样做的 |
[1:35:47] | So, he’s not so goodlooking. | 原来他也没那么帅了 |
[1:35:50] | Yeah. Nice try. I’m serious! | 别骗我了,我没上当 我是说真的 |
[1:35:52] | That’s why I love you, Sally. | 这就是我为什么爱你~莎莉 |
[1:35:54] | Wish me luck! You don’t need it! | 祝我好运~ 你不需要运气就能赢的 |
[1:35:57] | Oohhm! That Francesco is finelooking! | 哦~那个佛朗西斯科长的还真帅啊 |
[1:36:01] | And those open wheels. | 看看那些开放式车轮 |
[1:36:03] | Ooh, I’m gonna have to go get myself some coolant. | 喔,我也要给自己来一对 |
[1:36:17] | Go, Lightning! | 冲啊,小闪 |
[1:36:37] | Go, Stickers! Right on, man! | 加油,Stickers! 继续保持,哥们 |
[1:36:39] | Go get ’em, tiger! Bravo, bravo! | 打败他们 加油!加油 |
[1:36:41] | Go, Lightning, go! Go, McQueen! Whoohoo! | 闪电加油 麦昆加油,呜呼 |
[1:36:44] | Finn? Time to go. | Finn?我们该走了 |
[1:36:47] | Siddeley’s gassed, geared and ready to fly. | Siddeley加好了油,随时准备出发了 |
[1:36:50] | You’re leavin’ already? We’ve got another mission. | 你们这就要走了? 我们还有任务 |
[1:36:53] | Just stopped by here to pick something up. | 只是路过来接一个人的 |
[1:36:56] | Somethin’ tells me you’re not talkin’ about souvenir bumper stickers. | 我的直觉告诉我你们找的是我? |
[1:37:00] | Her Majesty asked for you personally, Mater. | 女王陛下钦点你参加这次任务,Mater |
[1:37:03] | But I told y’all before, I’m not a spy. We know. | 可是我说过了,我不是个间谍啊 我们知道你不是 |
[1:37:06] | Spy or not, you’re still the smartest, most honest chap we’ve ever met. | 不管你是不是间谍,你依然是我们见过最聪明最诚实的汽车了 |
[1:37:10] | Don’t forget massively charming. Well, thanks. | 你忘了说长得最帅 哈哈,谢啦 |
[1:37:13] | But as much fun as it was hangin’ with y’all, this… | 可是不论和你们一起有多么有趣,这里… |
[1:37:17] | This is home. | 这里才是家 |
[1:37:19] | That’s all right. We understand. But I’ll be back. | 没关系,我们理解你,不过我会回来的. |
[1:37:22] | You still owe me that first date. | 你还欠我那个约会呢 |
[1:37:24] | If there’s ever anything I can do for you, just let me know. | 不管有什么我们能为你做的,只要开口就好了 |
[1:37:27] | Well, I sure appreciate that. Thank you. | 我很感激~谢谢 |
[1:37:31] | Actually, there is one thing. | 其实,有一件事情 |
[1:37:34] | whoo! | 呜呼! |
[1:37:43] | whawhawha! | 哇哇哇! |
[1:37:48] | Thanks, Mater! | 谢了, Mater! |
[1:37:57] | Hahaha! | 哈哈哈! 呼! |
[1:38:01] | Impossible! | 不可能! |
[1:38:03] | Haha, Mater! | 哈哈! 板牙! |
[1:38:04] | Check it out. They let me keep the rockets. | 看呐,他们把火箭喷射器给我留下了. |
[1:38:07] | I’ll see you at the finish line, buddy! | 我在终点线等你来啊,哥们. |
[1:38:09] | Not if I see you first! | 是我等你才对! |
[1:38:11] | Yeah! | 耶! |