英文名称:G-Force
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Hey, slow down! | 喂 慢点! |
[00:38] | Whoa! That is not cool! | 哇! 这样可不妙! |
[00:56] | Thank you for coming tonight, Darwin. | Darwin 谢谢你今晚能来 |
[00:59] | This room is secure, so we can speak freely. | 这间房间很安全 我们可以畅所欲言 |
[01:02] | Why the secrecy? | 为什么要保密? |
[01:03] | Because the Feds are coming tomorrow… to shut us down. | 因为联邦调查员明天就要来了… 来裁掉我们 |
[01:11] | Shut us down? Without even giving us a chance? | 裁掉我们? 一次机会都不给我们 |
[01:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:15] | And there’s only one way we can save this department, | 只有唯一一个办法可以保住我们的部门 |
[01:18] | and that’s prove ourselves, in the field. | 那就是在业界内证明我们 |
[01:34] | Our target is Leonard Saber. | 我们的目标就是Leonard Saber |
[01:36] | As you know, he is a former arms dealer and current CEO of Saberling Industries. | 他是前任军火商 现在Saberling产业的CEO |
[01:42] | The Bureau’s intel shows Saber has developed a new microchip | 总局的情报显示 Saber在制造一种微小的芯片 |
[01:45] | with possible military applications. | 有可能用于军事 |
[01:48] | They suspect he has sold his technology to the Far East under the code name… | 他们怀疑他在匿名情况下卖给远东一项技术… |
[01:54] | Clusterstorm. | 名叫Clusterstorm |
[01:55] | Now, Darwin, we need to find out how Saber plans to use this technology. | Darwin 现在我们要知道Saber打算如何利用这项技术 |
[01:59] | Your mission is to download the Clusterstorm files | 你的任务就是从Saber书房里的 |
[02:01] | from Saber’s personal computer located in his library, right here. | 个人电脑下载Clusterstorm的文件 就在这 |
[02:11] | Ben, we’re gonna get you that evidence. | Ben 我们会把证据拿回来的 |
[02:15] | We’ll prove, once and for all, what we can do. | 我们会证明 无论何时 我们都能发挥作用 |
[02:17] | We’ll give ’em no choice. | 我们不会让他们有可乘之机 |
[02:19] | They’ll have to keep the program and make us special agents. | 他们必须保留部门 还要当上特工 |
[02:22] | Look, I believe in you, but if we fail… | 我相信你 但是如果我们失败… |
[02:26] | we blow a case they’ve been trying to crack for two years. | 我们就毁了他们侦察了两年的案子 |
[02:29] | Hey, I’m nine inches tall. I only see the upside. | 嘿 我9英寸高 我只能往上看 |
[02:35] | 豚鼠特工队 | |
[02:43] | Leonard Saber的别墅 | |
[02:52] | Right this way, sir. | 先生 这边 |
[02:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:09] | Ticktock, we’re on the clock. Speckles, do you copy? | 快 我们没时间了 Speckles 你收到了吗? |
[03:15] | Ten-four. I read you, Darwin. Five-by-five. | 收到 Darwin 我听到了 准备就绪 |
[03:18] | All communication systems are online. | 所有通信系统工作正常 |
[03:23] | Status report. | 报告现况 |
[03:30] | I have a visual on Saber. | 我看到Saber了 |
[03:31] | He’s wearing a $6,000 suit, $50,000 watch, | 他穿着6千美元的外套 带着5万美元的手表 |
[03:34] | and, according to my infrared scope, Hanes size 36 tighty whiteys. | 根据我的红外探测 是个典型尖酸刻薄的白人佬 |
[03:38] | Saber’s about to start his speech. Remember, the clock is ticking, dude. | Saber 要开始发表讲话了 伙计 记住 没时间了 |
[03:43] | Blaster, Juarez, what’s your twenty? | Blaster Juarez 你们在哪? |
[03:46] | Juarez here. Approaching first objective. | Juarez 这里 接近第一个目标 |
[03:49] | We’re ten seconds ahead of schedule because Blaster is a little hyped-up. | 我们提前了十秒钟 因为Blaster有点兴奋 |
[03:52] | Of course I am. This is what I live for. | 我当然兴奋 我就是靠这个活着的 |
[03:56] | Time to get this party started. | 好戏即将上演 |
[04:01] | – Have any activity? – Southbound is secure. | – 有什么情况吗? – 南边是安全的 |
[04:04] | OK, we’re clear. | 好了 我们安全了 |
[04:07] | Darwin, you’re behind schedule. You all right? | Darwin 你动作慢了 没事吧 |
[04:10] | – First mission jitters, I guess. – Do you want to abort? | – 我觉得首战有点紧张 – 你想放弃吗? |
[04:14] | No, no, it’s OK. I’ve been trained to do this. | 不 不 没事 我就是为此而训练的 |
[04:16] | I’d follow you into a snarling pack of Dobermans! | 我从一群警犬之中找找你! |
[04:20] | Oh, wait. I already have. | 哦 等下 我已经找到啦 |
[04:22] | Now, get your fuzzy hind end moving. | 现在 你开始行动吧 |
[04:24] | Hold on. There’s a civilian passing through the perimeter. | 等下 有一个平民在周围活动 |
[04:28] | What are you looking at? Move along, pal. | 你在看什么? 老兄 闪开 |
[04:30] | Oh! | 哦! |
[04:32] | Don’t worry. I just spotted my way in. | 不要担心 我只是在探路 |
[04:46] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[04:56] | Juarez… | Juarez… |
[04:59] | – Blaster, don’t drop a pellet. – Too late. | – Blaster 小心眼珠子掉下来 – 已经掉了 |
[05:05] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哇 哇 哇 |
[05:08] | Whoa! Whoo! | 哇! 哦! |
[05:11] | I’m cool. | 我没事 |
[05:12] | Speckles to Mooch. Getting no visual. | Speckles呼叫Mooch 看不到东西了 |
[05:15] | Over. | 收到 |
[05:25] | The fly is in the ointment. Darwin, do you copy? | 苍蝇已经混进来了 Darwin 你收到了吗? |
[05:29] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[05:31] | Ah! | 啊! |
[05:32] | Holy foxes. | 干尸狐狸 |
[05:34] | – What’s your twenty? – I’m in the morgue. | – 你现在在哪里? – 我在停尸间 |
[05:50] | # Don’t you wish your blowtorch was hot like mine # | # 难道你不想让你的火焰像我的一样热吗? # |
[05:56] | Good thing I took shop. | 我买到的好东西 |
[06:04] | Welcome to my home. | 欢迎来到我家 |
[06:05] | I want you to know how grateful I am to all of you for, once again, making us | 我希望你们知道 我非常感谢你们 让我们再次 |
[06:09] | the number one consumer electronics brand in the world! | 成为世界首位的电子品牌! |
[06:13] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[06:16] | These things are so popular, I can’t get one. | 这些东西如此受欢迎 我却一个都没有 |
[06:22] | Mooch, focus. Come on, honey. | Mooch 专心点 快点 亲爱的 |
[06:24] | You’re not here for the sweets. Get back on mission. | 你来这里不是为了吃甜点的 快工作 |
[06:27] | For years, we’ve been putting a secret… | 多年来 我们将一个秘密… |
[06:31] | into the heart of every member of the Saberling family, | 深埋到Saberling家族的每个成员的心中 |
[06:35] | be it the cryogenic refrigerator or the new microwave-heated coffeemaker. | 不论是低温制冷冰箱 还是新式的微波电热咖啡机 |
[06:40] | A secret which is at the core of any successful family: Communication. | 一个家族成功的重要秘诀就是: 沟通 |
[06:52] | – Hey, Juarez. Race you to the top! – OK. On your mark, get set, go! | – 嘿 Juarez 比赛看谁先到顶吧! – 好啊 各就各位 预备 开始! |
[06:58] | That’s cold. | 耍赖啊 |
[07:00] | Darwin, the table’s set. You are clear to infiltrate Saber’s study. | Darwin 准备好了 你可以潜入Saber的书房 |
[07:04] | OK, I’m in. | 好 我进来了 |
[07:11] | Clearing exfil route. | 熄火 |
[07:14] | – Hey, it worked! – Of course it worked. | – 嘿 真的行! – 当然了 |
[07:16] | Nothing happens in this house that I don’t know about. Trust me. | 相信我 这间房子有什么的事我都知道 |
[07:21] | In 48 hours, when I press this button, | 48小时内 如果我按下这个按钮 |
[07:25] | it will activate a wireless system we call “Sabersense,” | 就会激活这叫Sabersense的无线电系统 |
[07:30] | which will awaken the chips already in the logic boards | 这会激活所有的Saberling产品 |
[07:33] | of all Saberling appliances, | 的电路板上的芯片 |
[07:35] | allowing this coffee machine to know how much coffee’s been used, | 让这部咖啡机器知道有多少咖啡豆已经用了 |
[07:39] | communicate with your home computer, and add coffee to your shopping list. | 再与你家的电脑联系 在你的购物单上加上咖啡豆 |
[07:46] | Now, in addition, Sabersense will link | 另外 Sabersense还会连接 |
[07:49] | every old and new Saberling appliance in existence, | Saberling现存的产品 无论新旧 |
[07:53] | and create one big family! And nothing will be the same. | 创造出一个大家庭! 全是独一无二的 |
[08:03] | Why did they put the Q so far away from the O? | 为什么他们把Q和O弄得那么远? |
[08:08] | – OK, I’m in. – Roger. I’m tracking it. | – 好了 我进来了 – 收到 我在跟踪 |
[08:12] | So what about it, Juarez? You and me, I mean, you know… | Juarez 怎么样? 你和我 我的意思是 你知道的… |
[08:15] | Sorry, Blaster. You know I’ve got my eye on someone else. | Blaster 对不起 我有意中人了 |
[08:18] | – No. In fact, I didn’t know. Who? – Darwin. | -不 实际上我不知道 谁? – Darwin |
[08:23] | Why Darwin? | 为什么是Darwin? |
[08:24] | Because he’s so… so not interested in me. | 因为他那么… 那么不注意我 |
[08:27] | Copy that, Juarez. | 收到 Juarez |
[08:29] | – Oh, shoot! – Keep the comm line clear. | – 哦 我靠! – 别说粗话 |
[08:36] | – OK, Speckles, I think I found it. – Thank you, and good night. | – 好了 Speckles 我想我找到了 – 谢谢 晚安 |
[08:40] | Saber wrapped his speech. Mooch, give me an eyeball. | Saber要结束演讲了 Mooch 给我看一下 |
[08:46] | Christa, I’m going upstairs for a drink. | Christa 我要到楼上喝点东西 |
[08:48] | Darwin, Saber’s heading up. | Darwin Saber要上去了 |
[08:51] | About 50 seconds. | 还有50秒 |
[08:52] | Copy that. I’m into the Clusterstorm file. | 收到 我进入了Clusterstorm的文件里 |
[08:58] | – Speckles, are you seeing this? – I see it. | – Speckles 你能看到这个吗? – 我看到了 |
[09:03] | This isn’t about selling weapons. It’s about global extermination. | 这不是买卖军火 这是要毁灭地球 |
[09:07] | I’m downloading now. | 我正在下载 |
[09:09] | Whoa! What just happened? | 哇! 发生什么事? |
[09:11] | Encryption. Hands off the keys. | 加密了 不要按了 |
[09:13] | – I’m setting up a worm to decipher. – Mooch. | – 我正在编破解程序 – Mooch |
[09:16] | You have to stop Saber. Execute delaying strategy B. | 你要阻止Saber 推迟计划B |
[09:19] | Yee-haw! | 呀哇! |
[09:30] | Ah! | 啊! |
[09:36] | I’m back in. Commencing download. | 我重新进来啦 开始下载 |
[09:41] | – Speckles, you’re a genius! – I’m a mole. I got a thing for worms. | – Speckles 你是个天才! – 我是只鼹鼠 专门对付蠕虫 |
[09:50] | Switching to wireless download. | 转换到无线下载 |
[09:53] | Come on. Come on! | 快 快! |
[10:08] | Ah! | 啊! |
[10:09] | Darwin. Get out of there, now! | Darwin 现在快离开那里! |
[10:11] | I can’t. The chimney will block the signal. | 我不能 烟囱会阻挡住信号的 |
[10:13] | Come on, baby, come on. | 快点 宝贝 快 |
[10:15] | If he doesn’t make it, are you free Thursday night? | 如果他不能逃出来 你星期四晚有空吗? |
[10:18] | He’ll make it. | 他会逃出来的 |
[10:28] | – OK, drop the line. – Here we go. | – 好啦 丢下绳子吧 – 来啦 |
[10:39] | Whoa! Now, Blaster! | 哇 现在 Blaster! |
[10:50] | Ooh! Ouch! | 呀! 呀! |
[10:54] | Darwin! Your butt’s on fire! | Darwin! 你的屁股着火了 |
[10:57] | Stop, drop and roll! | 站住 卧倒 打滚! |
[11:01] | – We got it. Speckles, exfil. – Way ahead of you. | – 我们做到了 Speckles 撤退 – 我比你快 |
[11:06] | I’ll be waiting at the entrance of the… Whoa! Oh, no! | 我会在入口处等你… 哇哦! 哦 不! |
[11:11] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的妈呀! |
[11:13] | Speckles reports a large canine at exfil. | Speckles报告 一只大狗挡住了我 |
[11:15] | No escape. Repeat: No escape. | 无法逃离 重复 无法逃离 |
[11:18] | Hang on, Speckles. We leave no rodent behind. | 等一下 Speckles 我们后面没有追兵 |
[11:22] | Yippee! | 呀呼! |
[11:27] | – I’m going after the dog! – Wait, Blaster! Think it through! | – 我要引开那条狗! – 等下 Blaster! 想清楚了! |
[11:30] | There’s no time for thinking. | 没时间想了 |
[11:33] | Juarez, Blaster’s gonna need backup. | Juarez Blaster需要后援 |
[11:35] | – Got it. – I’ll rescue Speckles. | – 知道 – 我去援救Speckles |
[11:40] | Hey, meathead! | 嗨 笨蛋! |
[11:42] | Oh, did you see that? Whoa! | 哇 你看到了吗? 哇! |
[11:44] | Whoa! Whoa! | 哇! 哇! |
[11:50] | Let’s go, old buddy. | 老伙计 我们走 |
[11:52] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[11:55] | – Mayday! Mayday! – Heads up, boys! | – 救命! 救命! – 抬头 孩子们! |
[11:59] | Hi-ya! | 啊呀! |
[12:00] | Yeah, Juarez! You get him, girl! | 太棒了 Juarez! 你吓走它了 小妞! |
[12:03] | We’re out of here. Let’s go. | 我们要离开这里了 走吧 |
[12:06] | Something spooked the dog. Let’s check it out. | 有东西吓住那条狗了 我们检查一下 |
[12:09] | Blaster, Juarez, exfil. | Blaster Juarez 撤退 |
[12:10] | By the way, in case you missed it, I just saved your fuzzy behind. | 顺便提下 以防你忘记 我刚才救了你的鼠命 |
[12:15] | We should celebrate over dinner. | 我们应该吃个晚餐庆祝下 |
[12:17] | Hang on, Speckles. We’re going off-road. | Speckles 撑着点 路不平 |
[12:20] | Ow! | 哇! |
[12:23] | – Whoa! – Whoa! | – 哇! – 哇! |
[12:29] | Gas! | 灭鼠气! |
[12:39] | Whew! OK. We’re clear. | 呼! 好了 我们安全了 |
[12:42] | That was a little heavy on the smoke, Ben. | Ben 喷气就有点夸张了吧 |
[12:47] | Yo, Juarez, did you catch the little leg twitch at the end of my “death”? | 吆 Juarez 在我临”死”的时候 你看到我腿抽筋了吗? |
[12:51] | Ah! That was acting, baby. I was feeling it! | 啊! 那只是演戏 宝贝 我是入戏了 |
[12:54] | Yes, amazing. Tell me you are not part possum. | 是的 太厉害 告诉我你没有负鼠(一种老鼠)血统吧 |
[12:58] | OK, you can laugh now, but some of those people back there were crying. | 好了 你现在可以笑 但是有些人回去可要哭鼻子了 |
[13:02] | It was like the end of Old Yeller. | 就像”老黄狗”(电影名称)的结尾一样 |
[13:05] | Mooch! You made it. Good. How’d it go in there, guys? | Mooch! 你成功了 不错 伙计们 在里面进展如何? |
[13:08] | The game’s over for Saber. It’s all there. Clusterstorm, everything. | Saber这次要完蛋了 全都在这里了 Clusterstorm 所有的东西 |
[13:12] | Our training finally paid off. | 我们的训练终于得到回报了 |
[13:15] | I knew you could do this. This is great. | 我知道你们能做到的 太好啦 |
[13:17] | – G-Force! – G-Force? | – 豚鼠特工队! – 豚鼠特工队? |
[13:19] | I figured we need a name. Like, you know, Green Berets or Navy SEALs. | 我想我们需要一个名字 就像绿色贝蕾帽或者海豹突击队 |
[13:23] | Come on. G-Force! | 多好啊 豚鼠特工队! |
[13:25] | – Um, no. – The pose is cute. | – 呃 不好 – 姿势挺可爱的 |
[13:31] | – Is everything ready? – Yeah, it’s getting there. | – 所有的东西准备好吗? – 嗯 都准备好了 |
[13:34] | Good. Feds won’t be able to shut us down with this evidence. | 不错 有了这个证据联邦调查局就不会裁掉我们了 |
[13:39] | Does this make me look fatter? | 这会不会让我看起有点胖? |
[13:42] | – No. I think you look nice. – How much longer, Speckles? | – 没有 我觉得你看起来挺帅的 – Speckles 还有多久? |
[13:45] | Just a few more touches to decode Saber’s crypto-system. | 还要一会 要破解Saber的密码系统 |
[13:48] | To access the information on Darwin’s PDA, | 这样才能获取Darwin掌上电脑的信息 |
[13:51] | I have to factor a univariate polynomial over a finite field. | 我必须在有穷界内分解单项多项式 |
[13:55] | OK. Hey, do I look fat in this? I haven’t worn a jacket since the prom. | 嘿 我穿这个会不会显胖? 在高中舞会后 我就再也没穿过西装 |
[14:00] | You look very… sharp. | 你看起来… 很帅 |
[14:07] | Whoo! Oh, yeah! | 哦呀! |
[14:09] | Huh! Huh! | 嗯! |
[14:11] | “Because he’s so not interested. “ | “因为他一点都不在意 “ |
[14:14] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[14:15] | Men are like government bonds. | 男人就像政府公债 |
[14:19] | They take way too long to mature. | 要很久才能成熟 |
[14:21] | But if you’re a woman trying to make it in a man’s world, | 如果作为一位女性要想在男性的世界中成功 |
[14:25] | you have to learn to think like they do and keep them guessing. | 你就必须像他们那样思考 保持神秘 |
[14:29] | Candygram. | 敲门 |
[14:32] | Juarez? | Juarez? |
[14:36] | I heard over the wire that you’re interested. | 我从耳麦听到你说你在意 |
[14:39] | I’m not interested. | 我没有在意 |
[14:41] | That’s not what you told Blaster. | 你跟Blaster不是这么说的 |
[14:42] | Don’t you get it? I want him interested in me. | 你不明白吗? 我想让他在意 |
[14:46] | And he’ll only be interested if he thinks I’m not. | 只有他认为我不在意的时候 他才会在意我 |
[14:49] | But you are interested? | 但是你在意? |
[14:51] | – Of course. – But not in me. | – 当然 – 但不是在意我 |
[14:53] | No, no, no. Because you know you could have me, | 不 不 不 因为你知道你能得到我 |
[14:56] | which makes you not interested, | 所以你就不会在意我 |
[14:58] | and that means I wouldn’t be interested in you even if I were. | 所以说 即使我在意 也不会在意你 |
[15:07] | OK, everybody, they’re here. | 好了 大家 他们来了 |
[15:10] | G-Force, in your positions. It’s showtime. | 豚鼠特工队 各就各位 要上台表演了 |
[15:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:17] | Director Killian? | Killian局长? |
[15:20] | I’m Ben. | 我是Ben |
[15:21] | Congratulations on becoming the new task force director. That’s neat. | 恭喜您成为新进的特遣部队指挥官 真是实至名归 |
[15:25] | Let’s save the chitchat. | 客套话就别说了 |
[15:27] | Time is money. | 时间就是金钱 |
[15:29] | OK. | 好的 |
[15:30] | Many people don’t know that since the Civil War | 很多人都不知道 自从内战后 |
[15:32] | animals have been used to gather strategic intelligence. | 动物就被用于收集战略情报 |
[15:34] | Now, our work focuses on developing communication | 而今 我们的工作就致力于 |
[15:37] | between humans and animals. Now, these cockroaches right here have been trained | 人类和动物之间的沟通 这些蟑螂经过训练 |
[15:41] | to carry microcameras into surveillance zones, | 可以在监视区安放微型相机 |
[15:44] | which is, I think, really kind of neat. | 这个 我认为 挺不错的 |
[15:47] | Congratulations. Dr. Kendall, do you mean to tell me that Homeland Security | 恭喜 Kendall博士 你不是要告诉我国防事业 |
[15:51] | is financing a roach motel? | 要倚靠一堆蟑螂吧? |
[15:58] | This is a rodent. | 这是一只老鼠 |
[16:00] | Guinea pig, sir. Don’t say that. They get highly offended. | 先生 这是豚鼠 不要那么说 他们会生气的 |
[16:03] | You know their DNA is 98.7 percent identical to humans, right? | 你知道他们的DNA有98.7%和人类相似 对吧? |
[16:08] | No. How would I know that? | 不知道 我怎么会知道? |
[16:09] | So you’ll notice the extremely developed sense of motor skills. | 你会注意到他们有高度发达的运动感知 |
[16:13] | That’s because their brains have close to a billion neurons, | 是因为他们的大脑里有上亿神经元 |
[16:16] | and a trillion synapses. | 还有大量神经突触 |
[16:17] | That’s a thousand times stronger than any supercomputer. | 这比任何超级电脑都要强几千倍 |
[16:20] | It gives them exceptional, like, eye-hand reflexes. | 这让他们有着非凡的手眼协调能力 |
[16:23] | It’s a video game. | 这是个电视游戏 |
[16:24] | Yeah. And there’s something over here… OK, we’ll go over here. | 是的 在那边还有些… 好吧 我们去那边 |
[16:28] | You’re really gonna be amazed by this. | 你一定会对这个感到不可思议 |
[16:32] | It’s a language decoder. | 这是语言解码器 |
[16:34] | It enables animals to talk to humans. | 可以让动物和人类交谈 |
[16:37] | Without it, they sound like normal animals. Go ahead, take a look. | 没有它 他们就是普通动物 上前来 看下吧 |
[16:44] | You’re Doctor Dolittle. You talk to animals. | 你是Dolittle博士 你和动物说话 |
[16:47] | Talking to animals is the easy part. | 和动物说话很容易 |
[16:48] | Getting them to talk back, that’s the hard part. | 让他们也说话 才是困难的 |
[16:50] | – Darwin! Juarez! Blaster! – So these guys are special agents? | – Darwin! Juarez! Blaster! – 这些人是特工吗? |
[16:56] | Yeah, just like we’re gonna be. | 是啊 我们也会成为特工 |
[16:59] | – Hey, how you doing? – Whoa. That’s impossible. | – 嘿 你们好啊? – 哇 这不可能 |
[17:03] | No, no, no. Finding something that fits me off the rack, that’s impossible. | 不 不 不 找到适合我的装备 才是不可能的 |
[17:08] | Think that’s something? Check out Speckles. He’s been decrypting the file. | 挺厉害吧? 看看Speckles 他在解译文件 |
[17:11] | – Who’s Speckles? – Our mole. | – 谁是Speckles? – 我们的鼹鼠 |
[17:13] | Star-nosed breed. Blind as a bat. | 星形鼻品种 眼神非常不好 |
[17:16] | IQ off the charts. He’s lucky I found him. | IQ很高 我能找到他 是他的运气 |
[17:18] | – His family was exterminated. – We’re ready. | – 他的家人都不在了 – 我们准备好了 |
[17:21] | Last night, G-Force was able to get | 昨晚 豚鼠特工队得到了 |
[17:22] | some intelligence regarding Project Clusterstorm. | 关于Clusterstorm项目的情报 |
[17:25] | You ran a mission without my authorization? | 没有我的授权你就开展行动? |
[17:27] | Yes. We went to Saber’s mansion and… | 是的 我们去到Saber的家… |
[17:30] | Wait a second, you broke into Leonard Saber’s house? | 等一下 你闯入Leonard Saber的家? |
[17:32] | We accomplished in one night what you guys couldn’t do in two years. | 我们在一个晚上就完成你们在两年都不能完成的任务 |
[17:35] | And without a warrant. Holla. | 还不用授权 哈拉 |
[17:39] | Blaster, cool it. | Blaster 低调 |
[17:43] | I knew we were up for review, and I wanted to show you what we could do. | 我知道我们在待定 但是我想让你知道我们可以做什么 |
[17:46] | All right, then show me. What’d you get? | 好啊 让我看看 你们得到什么 |
[17:49] | Speckles, you’re on. | Speckles 到你了 |
[17:50] | – Darwin’s PDA contains classified… – Just open it. | – Darwin的掌上电脑有机密的… – 直接打开 |
[17:57] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[18:01] | – A cappuccino machine? – What? That’s not right. | – 一台热牛奶咖啡机? – 什么? 不是这个 |
[18:04] | I downloaded the Clusterstorm file, not plans for a coffee machine. | 我下载了Clusterstorm的文件 不是咖啡机的说明书 |
[18:08] | Oh. | 喔 |
[18:09] | – Right computer, wrong file. – Darwin, what happened? | – 是那部电脑 不是那个文件 – Darwin 怎么回事? |
[18:13] | Specks, show them the Clusterstorm file. | Specks 给他们看Clusterstorm的文件啊 |
[18:15] | Well, this is all we have. I’m sorry. | 嗯 这就是全部了 对不起 |
[18:18] | No, that’s not it! It’s about global extermination. I saw it. | 不 不是这个! 是有关毁灭地球的 我看到了 |
[18:22] | That’s it, Kendall. Outside… now. | 就这样吧 Kendall 出来… 现在 |
[18:33] | What a surprise. The guinea pig mission didn’t work out. | 真意外啊 豚鼠任务失败了 |
[18:36] | I’m shutting you down. | 我要裁掉你们 |
[18:38] | – You can’t do this. – Yeah, I can. | – 你不能 – 我当然能了 |
[18:40] | You performed an unauthorized infil, | 你擅自行动 |
[18:43] | compromised a two-year undercover FBI operation, | 毁了FBI两年的卧底行动 |
[18:45] | and came out with the crucial intel that Leonard Saber, | 拿到Leonard Saber的重要芯片 |
[18:48] | and stand by for this, makes coffee machines. | 来证明他只是在做咖啡机 |
[18:53] | This means we’re in big trouble now. | 这意味着我们有大麻烦了 |
[18:55] | – Shh! Callate ya! … a bit drastic? | – 嘘! 好好听! … 有点小题大做了吧? |
[18:57] | You have to admit, I’ve done some amazing things | 你必须承认 就利用动物搞情报而言 |
[18:59] | as far as animal intelligence in there. | 我也算做了件令人赞叹的事 |
[19:01] | Thanks to you, those rodents can speak. But sadly that means they’re now capable | 多亏了你 这些啮齿动物可以说人话 但是可惜 那只是 |
[19:05] | of exposing the derelict activities committed on my watch. | 意味着他们搜集一堆垃圾情报来浪费我的时间 |
[19:08] | – Yeah, but I… – No! | – 是 可是我… – 不! |
[19:09] | I’m not gonna take the heat for this, Kendall. | Kendall 我不会在这上面浪费精力了 |
[19:11] | I’m not going down in Washington as the crazy gopher guy. | 我可不想像个白痴一样回到华盛顿 |
[19:15] | Dr. Kendall’s coming with me. Cage anything that moves. | Kendall博士和我一起回去 把所有的动物都抓起来 |
[19:18] | – Cage? Oh, no! – What about my team here? | – 抓起来? 哦 不要! – 我的团队怎么办? |
[19:23] | Here’s an idea. | 不如这样 |
[19:24] | Since they’re guinea pigs, why don’t we use them as guinea pigs? | 既然他们是豚鼠 我们就把他们当豚鼠那样用吧 |
[19:27] | – What? – Oh, no. | – 什么? – 哦 不要 |
[19:29] | Uh-uh. | 嗯嗯 |
[19:30] | Guys, we’ve got company. | 大伙们 我们来客人了 |
[19:33] | We’ve got to get out of here. The document capsules. Let’s move. | 我们必须离开这里 进逃生舱 动作快 |
[19:36] | – Vamos. – Leave the gear behind. | – 收到 – 脱下装备吧 |
[19:38] | All right, we’re going native. Lock and load. | 好了 我们要回归自然咯 出发了 |
[19:40] | I always wanted to say that. | 我一直想那样说 |
[19:42] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[19:45] | Sorry, Speckles. Talking animal, dead giveaway. | Speckles 对不起 戴着这个会暴露你的身份 |
[19:47] | – No! No, not my glasses. – In you go. Let’s go. | – 不! 不 别拿走我的墨镜 – 进去 咱们走 |
[19:51] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[19:53] | It’s OK. I’ll be right behind you. Now, Marcie. | 没事 我就在你后面 开始 Marcie |
[19:56] | Good luck, team. | 队员们 好运 |
[19:58] | Yeow! I love my job! | 耶! 我爱这工作! |
[20:08] | No! No! | 不 不要! |
[20:11] | Marcie, you tell Ben the Clusterstorm file is on that PDA. | Marcie 你告诉Ben Clusterstorm的文件就在那个掌上电脑里 |
[20:15] | – And you tell him this isn’t over. – OK. | – 还有 告诉他 这还没结束 – 好的 |
[20:17] | What we have here is your classic case… | 这可是个经典案例… |
[20:19] | – Be quiet. I’ll distract them. – and overspending. | – 安静 我去吸引他们的注意 – 而且超支了 |
[20:22] | – Bye, guys. Have fun in the lab. – Hey, hey! | – 再见了 伙计们 在实验室里玩得愉快 – 嘿 嘿! |
[20:25] | – Would you put that down, please? – Put it down. | – 请放下那个 好吗? – 把它放下 |
[20:29] | It’s not working. Come on. Come on. | 这不好使了 别这样 快点 |
[20:36] | – It’s empty. – Stealth hamsters. | – 是空的 – 是隐形仓鼠 |
[20:38] | A special coating on the fur. | 皮毛上有一层特殊涂料 |
[20:39] | Light bends around them. Renders them invisible. | 光在周围产生折射 所以肉眼看不见它们 |
[20:42] | That is ridiculous. | 荒谬 |
[20:45] | We did see hamsters talk. | 我们也的确见过仓鼠说话 |
[20:47] | – Now, let me see now. – Step aside. | – 那么 现在让我看看 – 让一下 |
[20:51] | What are you doing? Why are you letting them out? | 你干什么? 为什么放它们出来? |
[20:53] | – What? – Oh, my God! They’re everywhere! | – 什么? – 噢 天啊! 它们到处乱跑了! |
[20:55] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
[20:56] | On the floor… Be careful not to step on them. | 在地板上… 小心别踩着它们 |
[20:59] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[21:05] | – What was that? – What was what? | – 那是什么? – 什么是什么? |
[21:07] | There’s no such thing as a stealth hamster. | 根本就没有隐形仓鼠这样的东西 |
[21:10] | Be cool if there were, though. | 但如果真有的话也要冷静点 |
[21:20] | Juarez, what’s the situation? | Juarez 情况怎么样? |
[21:23] | FBI. | 美国联邦调查局 |
[21:25] | They got the whole lab surrounded. | 他们包围了整个实验室 |
[21:29] | I’ll need to inspect your goods. | 我需要检查你的货物 |
[21:31] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[21:32] | Yeah, 20 bags of Falfa Cravins. Yes, I know. | 好吧 20袋宠物饲料 对 我知道 |
[21:37] | – We can hide in here. Go, go, go! – No, not the cage! | – 我们可以藏在这儿 进去 进去 进去! – 不 别进笼子! |
[21:41] | This facility’s closed. Get this delivery truck out of here. | 这个实验室被关掉了 把运货车开出去 |
[21:44] | – I don’t do cages! – Speckles, let go! | – 我不要进笼子! – Speckles 放手! |
[21:50] | Great. Now we are locked in. | 很好 现在我们被锁在里面了 |
[21:58] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[22:01] | What do you think? Is this the frying pan or the fire? | 你们觉得怎么样? 我们就坐以待毙了吗? |
[22:04] | Let’s all agree right now. None of this goes on our resume. | 我们现在得达成一致 这些我们都没预料到 |
[22:10] | This is Killian. | 我是Killian |
[22:11] | We’re locking the building down, sir, but the animals have all bolted. | 我们封锁了这座房子 但动物们都逃跑了 |
[22:16] | If those animals bolted, then I got a problem. | 如果那些动物都逃跑了 那我就有麻烦了 |
[22:18] | I want them all back, dead or alive, zero exposure. | 无论死活 都给我找回来 一个都不能少 |
[22:22] | – Three guinea pigs and a mole. Got it? – Yes, sir. | – 三只豚鼠和一只鼹鼠 明白了吗? – 是 长官 |
[22:36] | I’ve never seen such fat animals in my life. | 我一生之中从来没见过这么胖的动物 |
[22:39] | Don’t they have a gym around here? A Jamba Juice or something? | 难道这附近没有健身房吗? 没有强巴果汁或其它什么东西? |
[22:43] | Lay off the nuggets, man. | 别再吃垃圾食品了 伙计 |
[22:46] | All right, my furry little friends. Welcome to your new home. | 好了 毛绒绒的小朋友们 欢迎来到你们的新家 |
[22:52] | Good luck getting out. | 祝你们好运 早点离开 |
[22:55] | – G-Force! – Why did you just do that? | – 豚鼠特工队! – 你刚刚那是在干嘛? |
[22:59] | I thought it might cheer us up. | 我觉得这能让我们精神好点 |
[23:01] | You can’t just blurt it out anytime. It ruins the effect. | 你不能随时脱口而出 这样就没效果了 |
[23:04] | Guys, guys. Cool it. The world’s at stake. | 伙计们 伙计们 冷静点 这世界正面临危险 |
[23:07] | We got to get out of here. | 我们必须离开这里 |
[23:08] | Then what? The Feds want to turn us into guinea pigs. | 然后呢? 联邦调查局的人想把我们变成真正的豚鼠 |
[23:11] | They’ll never take us seriously. | 他们永远都不会拿我们当回事 |
[23:13] | Well, we did get the wrong file. | 但是 我们确实拿回了错误的文件 |
[23:16] | No, I downloaded the right file, and we’re gonna prove it | 不 我下载了正确的文件 只要我们有机会离开这里 |
[23:19] | as soon as we find a way out of here. | 我们必须证明这点 |
[23:21] | Well let’s ask that guy. He looks cute and friendly. | 那么 我们问问那家伙 他看起来可爱而友好 |
[23:24] | Excuse me, my incarcerated little friend. | 打扰一下 小难友 |
[23:26] | – May I ask you a question? – Don’t move! | – 我能问个问题吗? – 别动! |
[23:29] | All I’m saying is, know your place, behind this line. That’s all I’m saying. | 我要说的就是 弄清楚你们的地盘 别越过这条线 我只想说这么多 |
[23:34] | Is he talking to us? | 他是在跟我们说话吗? |
[23:35] | Did someone order a knuckle sandwich? Because I’m about to make a delivery. | 有人想找揍吗? 我可以助他一臂之力 |
[23:39] | Wow. You talk a lot of smack for a little guy, buddy. | 哇 伙计 作为一个小家伙 你还真暴力 |
[23:42] | “Buddy?” No. For your information, it’s “Bucky. “ | “伙计”? 不 告诉你们 我叫Bucky |
[23:45] | And if you want to stay alive, do not cross that line! | 还有 如果你们想活着 就别越过那条线! |
[23:51] | Take cover! | 快躲! |
[23:53] | Ew! The horror! The horror! | 呃! 恐怖袭击! 恐怖袭击! |
[23:58] | I love the smell of napalm in the morning! | 我喜欢在清晨来个烟雾弹! |
[24:01] | Don’t pay any attention to him. He’s a quarter ferret. | 别在意他 他有四分之一的雪貂血统 |
[24:03] | I have no ferret in me, Hurley. That has never been proven. | 我没有雪貂血统 Hurley 这完全没有证据 |
[24:07] | Then why are you marked down? | 那你为什么被降价销售了? |
[24:08] | I’m on sale! Everyone goes on sale eventually. | 我是被打折的! 大家迟早都会的 |
[24:12] | This should come as no surprise, but he grew up in the psych ward at UCLA. | 这一点都不奇怪 他是在加州大学的心理咨询室长大的 |
[24:15] | – Mice are on sale. Everybody’s on sale. – Enough with the line already. | – 老鼠被打折卖 所有宠物都会被打折卖 – 够了 |
[24:19] | We agreed this was my zone. We all agreed that, right? | 我们达成过协议 这是我的地盘 所有人都同意了 对吧? |
[24:22] | – Right. – Bucky, the mice will agree to anything. | – 对 – Bucky 老鼠们根本没有主见 |
[24:25] | – You guys are all idiots, right? – Right! | – 你们是傻瓜 对吗? – 对! |
[24:27] | Oh, yeah? Fine! | 噢 是吗? 很好! |
[24:31] | – Yeah, he’s very sensitive. – Not a ferret! | – 噢 他很敏感 – 我不是雪貂! |
[24:35] | – Welcome, my friends, to the family. – Um, where is the bathroom? | – 朋友们 欢迎加入这个家庭 – 呃 卫生间在哪? |
[24:39] | Well, for me, this morning, | 嗯 对我来说 今早的厕所… |
[24:41] | the sports page, which is pretty much where you’re standing. | 是体育版 就在你们脚下 |
[24:44] | – Nasty! – Look, don’t worry. | – 真恶心! – 听着 别担心 |
[24:46] | They put down newspaper every day, there’s plenty to read. | 他们每天都换报纸 有很多可以看的东西 |
[24:49] | Hey, hey, hey. We don’t have time for this. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 我们没时间干这个 |
[24:51] | – Locate escape options. – OK, here we go. Stand back! | – 找出可能的逃跑路线 – 好了 在这里 往后站! |
[24:56] | – I’m gonna break the glass. – I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | – 我要撞碎这玻璃 – 如果我是你 就不会那么做 |
[25:00] | Ah! Oof! | 啊! 噢! |
[25:02] | This might be a good time for a nap. | 或许现在该眯个小觉 |
[25:05] | OK. The truth is my grandmother met a ferret at the San Diego petting zoo, | 好吧 事实上我祖母在圣地亚哥宠物园里遇到了一支雪貂 |
[25:09] | but nothing happened. They simply dated. | 但没发生什么 他们只是约会而已 |
[25:11] | My papers say hamster, end of story. | 我的证件上写的就是仓鼠 故事就这样 |
[25:13] | Now stop looking at the line! | 现在别再对我的血统耿耿于怀了! |
[25:15] | Darwin, please let me pull his tongue out. | Darwin 让我把他的舌头拽出来吧 |
[25:17] | Negative. Nobody touches the ferret. | 不行 谁都不许碰那只雪貂 |
[25:20] | I am not a ferret! | 我不是雪貂! |
[25:21] | You try to pull my tongue out, you’ll see what happens… | 你要把我的舌头拽出来 我就给你点颜色看看… |
[25:24] | Let’s check that lock. | 检查一下那个锁 |
[25:26] | G-Force, Delta formation. | 豚鼠特工队 三角阵型 |
[25:38] | You guys from the circus or something? | 你们是从马戏团一类的地方来的吗? |
[25:40] | – Yippee! The circus! – I hate the circus. | – 哟呼! 马戏团! – 我讨厌马戏团 |
[25:43] | No, we’re not from the circus. | 不 我们不是从马戏团来的 |
[25:45] | We’re specially bred, genetically altered, | 我们是经过特殊培育 转基因 |
[25:46] | – and highly trained secret agents. – Known as G-Force! | – 训练有素的秘密特工 – 称为豚鼠特工队! |
[25:50] | I get it. You guys are transfers from the Hollywood store. | 我明白了 你们是从好莱坞的商店里来的 |
[25:54] | Darwin, it’s locked. | Darwin 锁住了 |
[25:57] | We need another way out. | 我们要另寻出路 |
[26:00] | Mooch! Go find Ben and report our location. | Mooch! 去找Ben 告诉他我们在哪 |
[26:04] | Clusterstorm launch is in… 29 hours. | 离Clusterstorm爆发还有… 29小时 |
[26:07] | Wait. Who’s Mooch? | 等等 谁是Mooch? |
[26:09] | – The fly. – Oh, man. Talking to the flies. | – 那只苍蝇 – 噢 伙计 和苍蝇说话 |
[26:12] | And I thought the ferret was crazy. | 我原来以为那只雪貂就是疯子了 |
[26:28] | Yahoo! | 哟呼! |
[26:32] | 洛杉矶 FBI总部 | |
[26:35] | – Are you OK? – Yeah, I’m fine. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 我还好 |
[26:37] | What happened in there? | 在那发生什么事了? |
[26:38] | Well, I told them we shouldn’t be shut down. | 我告诉他们 我们不应该被裁掉 |
[26:41] | And then I got to the bit where I talk to guinea pigs, | 然后我提到我可以跟豚鼠们说话 |
[26:43] | – and then that’s where I lost ’em. – Darwin told me, before he left, | – 但那就是我失去他们的原因 – Darwin离开之前告诉我 |
[26:46] | that he was positive he downloaded the right file. | 他确定他下载到了正确的文件 |
[26:49] | Where is the PDA? | 那个掌上电脑在哪? |
[26:50] | – It’s still back at the warehouse. – Well, we gotta go get it. | – 还在仓库里 – 那么 我们必须取回来 |
[26:53] | Security’s probably crawling all over the place. | 那地方应该已经被全面监控了 |
[26:56] | – That’s all right. I’ve got an idea. – OK, what do we do about the G-Force? | – 没关系 我有办法 – 好吧 但豚鼠特工队怎么办? |
[26:59] | They’re highly professional. They’re probably halfway back to my house. | 他们都很专业 也许已经在回来的半路上了 |
[27:03] | Now, Hurley. | 来吧 Hurley |
[27:09] | Blaster, why don’t you leave the tactics to me? | Blaster 为什么不让我来做计划? |
[27:11] | – OK. No problem. – So, Farty, how do you get adopted? | – 好吧 没问题 – 那么 放屁鼠 怎样才能被收养? |
[27:17] | It’s pretty simple. Act cute, kid picks you out, takes you home, | 这很简单 显得可爱点 孩子们把你选出来 带回家 |
[27:21] | and bingo, you’re part of the family. | 然后大功告成 你就是家庭的一份子了 |
[27:23] | Except that, well, they never pick me. | 但是 他们从来没选中过我 |
[27:27] | Incoming. | 来了 |
[27:33] | Huddle up. OK, bring it in. | 都过来 好了 都记着 |
[27:35] | First, we get adopted. Then we escape. | 首先 我们得被收养 然后 再逃跑 |
[27:37] | Ben’s house is the rendezvous point. Now, go act cute. | Ben家就是碰头的地方 现在 都装得可爱点 |
[27:42] | Who’s acting? | 我本来就可爱 |
[27:44] | Check it out. I’m chasing my butt. How cute is that? | 看看 我在追尾巴 这多可爱 |
[27:48] | – Come on, Specks. You, too. Act cute. – I don’t have that kind of range. | – 来吧 Specks 你也一样 装得可爱点 – 我没那能力 |
[27:53] | Ew. Grandpa, what is that? | 呃 爷爷 那是什么? |
[27:57] | That’s a hideous crime against nature, I’d say. | 这是违背自然的凶犯吧 |
[28:00] | I’m outta here. | 我出局了 |
[28:03] | – What can I help you with, young lady? – I want a hamster. | – 我能为你做些什么 年轻的小姐? – 我想要一只仓鼠 |
[28:06] | Yes! Yes! I am out, baby! Finally, the recognition I deserve. | 太棒了! 太棒了! 我要离开这里了! 最终 还是得到了我应得的认同 |
[28:11] | – Her. With the big cheeks. – Huh? What? | – 她 脸颊很大的那个 – 嗯? 什么? |
[28:15] | – I could put bows in her hair. – What? | – 我可以给她打扮打扮 – 什么? |
[28:18] | I’m the hamster. They’re guinea pigs! | 我才是仓鼠 他们都是豚鼠! |
[28:21] | – Whoa, whoa! Watch the hands, buddy. – One oversized hamster. There you go. | – 喂 喂! 小心你的手 伙计 – 一只大仓鼠 就是你了 |
[28:27] | You try to put a bow on me, you’re gonna lose a finger. | 你要想给我打扮 就得丢掉一只手指 |
[28:30] | That little girl has no idea what she’s in for! | 那个小女孩屁都不懂! |
[28:33] | I’m gonna put nail polish and lipstick on her and a dress. | 我要给她涂上指甲油和口红 还要给她穿裙子 |
[28:38] | A dress? You’re going to lose your whole hand. | 裙子? 那你整只手都没了 |
[28:41] | Juarez, remember. | Juarez 记着 |
[28:42] | I know. Maintain my cover until I have a chance to escape. | 我知道 一直伪装直到找到机会逃跑 |
[28:46] | What about that little fur ball there? He looks like he’s full of life. | 那里那只小毛球怎么样? 看起来很有生命力 |
[28:49] | – No, no. Give me the fat one. – I’m not fat. I’m fluffy. | – 不 不 把那只胖胖的给我 – 我不胖 只是我的毛蓬松一点而已 |
[28:54] | Even if you forget to feed this guy every now and then, | 即使你有时会忘记喂食 |
[28:57] | it wouldn’t bother him. | 对他来说也没什么关系 |
[28:58] | – He’s a little plump as it is. – That’s probably a good thing. | – 他有点太丰满了 – 这也许是件好事 |
[29:01] | Oh, mama! This is it. This is it! | 哦 妈妈咪啊! 成功了 成功了! |
[29:06] | – What do these fellas eat? – I’ll show you. Follow me. | – 这些家伙都吃什么? – 我带你去看看 跟我来 |
[29:08] | – Come on, Penny. – See you on the outside! | – 来吧 Penny – 外面见! |
[29:11] | Hey, guys, I can see my future! It’s all cakes and cuddles! | 嘿 伙计们 我能都能看见我的未来了! 无尽的蛋糕和爱抚! |
[29:19] | I think he’s gonna throw him in with the snake. | 我觉得他想把他扔给那条蛇 |
[29:21] | Huh? Whoa! Whoa! Oh! Oh! | 嗯? 哇! 哇! 噢! 噢! |
[29:31] | Whee! | 哇! |
[29:37] | Make way. Hamster coming through. | 让开 仓鼠过来了 |
[29:42] | Oh! Ah! | 哦! 啊! |
[29:49] | You’re lucky I’m not in there, snake boy, | 你很幸运我不在那里 小蛇 |
[29:51] | because it would’ve been lights out for you! | 因为那样你的人生将从此暗淡无光了! |
[29:53] | I would’ve hit you so hard you would have shed yourself. | 我会狠揍你一顿 直到你找个地方躲起来 |
[29:56] | Then I would have turned you into a nice pair of snakeskin boots. | 然后我就把你做成一双漂亮的蛇皮靴 |
[30:00] | That kid’s a monster. He just lifted him up and… whoa! | 那孩子是个怪物 他刚刚拿起他 然后… 哇! |
[30:04] | – Come on, kid. – Blaster, do something. | – 拜托 孩子 – Blaster 想想办法 |
[30:07] | – What do you suggest I do? – Poop in his hand. Poop in his hand. | – 你有什么建议? – 尿在他手上 尿在他手上 |
[30:11] | Hey, Grandpa, changed my mind. | 嘿 爷爷 我改主意了 |
[30:13] | Oh, no, no, not upside down, not upside down. Hold him like this. | 噢 不 不 别倒着拿 别倒着拿 这样拿着他 |
[30:17] | Where did… Where did the chubby one go? | 那只… 那只胖乎乎的去哪了? |
[30:20] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:22] | All right, Specks. We have to think of a way out of here. | 好吧 Specks 我们得想办法离开这里 |
[30:26] | There you are. | 你在这 |
[30:30] | I knew you were trouble. I can see it in your eyes. | 我知道你碰到麻烦了 从你的眼睛里就能看出来 |
[30:34] | At 0920 local time, | 当地时间 9月20日 |
[30:36] | Saber initiated a call to the usual recipient, Mr. Yanshu, in Beijing. | Saber照常给北京的Yanshu先生打了电话 |
[30:40] | He left a message saying the launch was on track for Project Clusterstorm. | 他留言说Clusterstorm计划一切就绪 |
[30:43] | Since then, nothing. | 从那以后 就什么消息都没有了 |
[30:44] | Kip, our FISA tap just isn’t cutting it. | Kip 我们的窃听仪器没有录到这一段 |
[30:46] | Sir, with respect, if you were to authorize a search warrant… | 长官 如我冒犯 如果你能够签署一张搜查令… |
[30:49] | On what grounds? | 有什么理由? |
[30:51] | I can’t authorize a search warrant without probable cause, and he knows it. | 我没法在没有正当理由的情况下签署搜查令 他知道这点 |
[30:54] | Saber comes from the defense supply industry. | Saber从国防补给业转行 |
[30:56] | – He knows how to cover his tracks. – Sir… | – 他知道怎么掩盖罪行 – 长官… |
[30:58] | Just give me cause, and I can authorize. Keep listening. | 只要给我理由 我就能签署 继续监听 |
[31:02] | – We are listening, sir. – Son, listen harder. | – 我们在监听 长官 – 孩子 那就加大力度 |
[31:11] | Careful. Ow! | 小心 噢! |
[31:14] | – Come here. – No, por favor. | – 过来 – 不 劳驾 |
[31:16] | No, not pink. And it stinks! | 不要 不要粉色的 还这么难闻! |
[31:20] | This has to be against the Geneva Convention. | 这一定是违反日内瓦公约的 |
[31:24] | Where is Blaster? We have to get out of here. | Blaster在哪? 我们得离开这里 |
[31:27] | I think you need lipstick, too. | 我觉得你还应该涂口红 |
[31:31] | – Yech! – The tiara. | – 啊! – 皇冠 |
[31:34] | Enough already. This is the tenth outfit. | 够了 这是第十件装备了 |
[31:37] | Don’t you look pretty? | 你看起来不是很漂亮吗? |
[31:40] | Oh, my gosh. I look like Paris Hilton’s chihuahua. | 哦 我的天 我看起来就像Paris Hilton的吉娃娃狗 |
[31:47] | Let me do this, Specks. I’ll come back and get you. | 让我来吧 Specks 我会回来救你 |
[31:50] | Relax. They told me one of the mice died last week, | 别紧张 他们告诉我上周死了一只老鼠 |
[31:53] | and was buried in the backyard. | 被埋在后院了 |
[31:54] | Once I’m in the ground, I can tunnel to freedom and rescue you. | 一旦我被埋在地下 就可以打洞出来救你 |
[32:01] | Terrell! Oh, man. | Terrell! 哦 天啊 |
[32:09] | – Terrell! – Mamacita, relax. | – Terrell! – 我的妈呀 别紧张 |
[32:12] | Esta muerto. | 它死了(西班牙语) |
[32:14] | It’s dead. | 它死了 |
[32:18] | – Yeah, you’re right. It is. – Do something. | – 对 说得对 它死了 – 赶快处理了 |
[32:20] | Wow. This woman’s really abrasive. | 哇 这女的还真刻薄 |
[32:23] | You get it out of here before it starts to smell up my shop. Hurry up. | 在它发臭以前把它拿出去 快点 |
[32:28] | – Just run take it out back right now. – I am. It’s squishy. | – 赶紧把它拿出去 – 马上 它粘糊糊的了 |
[32:34] | Trash truck. Let’s just get it on out of here pronto. | 垃圾车 把它丢上去 赶紧弄走 |
[32:37] | That’s not the plan. No, no, no. Speckles, no! | 这可不是我们的计划 不 不 Speckles 不要! |
[32:41] | Hold it. Good luck, rest in peace and all that. | 忍忍吧 祝你好运 安息吧 |
[32:46] | Oh, no! | 哦 不! |
[32:49] | Oh, my God! | 噢 我的天! |
[32:51] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[32:59] | – Is this OK? – Yeah, this is good. | – 这样可以吗? – 没问题 可以的 |
[33:03] | OK, Harry. | 好了 Harry |
[33:08] | You know what to do. | 你知道该干什么 |
[33:23] | – She was way cuter than the other one. – Definitely. | – 她比那个女的可爱多了 – 没错 |
[33:42] | Ah! | 啊! |
[33:54] | OK, he’s got it. He’s got the PDA. | 好了 他拿到了 他拿到掌上电脑了 |
[33:59] | What the hell was that?! | 这是怎么回事?! |
[34:04] | OK, I got him. I got him. | 好了 他回来了 他回来了 |
[34:05] | – Let’s go. Just stay calm, OK? – Whoa, whoa. I got him. Here he is. | – 走吧 冷静点好吗? – 喔 喔 他回来了 就在这里 |
[34:09] | Look on the bright side: At least you haven’t been marked down yet. | 看看好的一面吧 至少你没被打折处理 |
[34:12] | What’s that on your butt? | 你屁股上那是什么? |
[34:15] | It’s a birthmark. Never seen a birthmark? | 胎记 你从来没见过胎记吗? |
[34:18] | I have seen that birthmark. Look at this. I got the same one. | 我见过那胎记 看我这里 我也有一个一样的 |
[34:21] | Don’t point that thing at me. It might go off. | 别对我指着那里 你有可能会放屁 |
[34:24] | Seriously, just look at my butt. You see? You see? We must be related. | 说真的 看看我的屁股 看见了吗? 看见了吗? 我们肯定有关系 |
[34:29] | No. I am a genetically engineered super spy. | 不 我是基因工程造出的超级间谍 |
[34:33] | Ben spent years training us. We do things that people only dream of doing. | Ben花了好几年训练我们 我们做那些人类梦想做到的事 |
[34:37] | Yeah. That’s what they want you to think. So you’ll do tricks for them. | 对 他们就是要你这么想 这样你才会为他们做事 |
[34:40] | But you, my friend, are a common, everyday | 但是你 朋友 只是一个平凡无奇 |
[34:43] | pet shop guinea pig just like me. We must have been separated at birth. | 和我一样的宠物豚鼠 我们一定是在出生的时候就被分开了 |
[34:48] | But fate has brought us back together, my brother. | 但是命运让我们重新相遇了 兄弟 |
[34:51] | – Don’t say that. – I have a brother. | – 别这么说 – 我有兄弟了 |
[34:53] | – Don’t say that word. – I have a brother! Come here, brother. | – 别说出那个词 – 我有兄弟了! 过来 兄弟 |
[34:56] | Come here, brother. | 过来 兄弟 |
[34:58] | All right. My brother doesn’t like hugs. I’m good with that. | 好吧 我兄弟不喜欢拥抱 我能接受 |
[35:01] | I am not your brother. | 我不是你兄弟 |
[35:03] | Listen. Darwin, I’m not gonna dress it up, OK? | 听着 Darwin 我不是要夸大其词 好吗? |
[35:06] | I sit here every day hoping to get adopted, to find family. | 我整天坐在这里 等着被收养 就想有个家人 |
[35:10] | And now, because of you, family has found me. | 但现在 因为你 家人找到了我 |
[35:16] | Hurley, there is no way that we are related, | Hurley 我们不可能有关系 |
[35:19] | so just get that through your head, OK? | 所以忘掉这些好吗? |
[35:27] | OK. Here we go. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[35:32] | Darwin was right. The file was marked “Clusterstorm. “ | Darwin是对的 这个文件上写着”Clusterstorm” |
[35:36] | – Can you open this? – I don’t know. | – 你能打开这个吗? – 不知道 |
[35:40] | OK, well, we’ve already seen that. | 好了 我们已经看过这个了 |
[35:44] | OK, just unplug the computer. Unplug. Go, go, go. | 拔掉电脑电源 拔掉电源 快点 |
[35:50] | – Was that a worm? – Nope. | – 是电脑病毒吗? – 不是 |
[35:52] | This PDA is infected with an extermination virus. | 这个掌上电脑被破坏性病毒感染了 |
[35:57] | Yes! | 爽! |
[35:59] | What is going on in there? | 他在里面干嘛? |
[36:03] | No, no, no! Not the line, not the line. Don’t cross the line. | 别 别 别! 别跨过那条线 别过线 别过去 |
[36:07] | Mm! | 嗯! |
[36:12] | Busted. | 被发现了 |
[36:14] | Can I offer you something? A macadamia nut perhaps? | 我能为你做点什么吗? 也许你想来个澳大利亚坚果? |
[36:19] | So, this is why I never saw you eat. Not once in all these years. | 那么 这就是为什么我从来没见过你吃东西 这些年一次也没见过 |
[36:24] | All these treats and you never shared? | 这么多好吃的 你却从来没分给我们? |
[36:26] | You think I wanted to spend my nights sneaking out to feed myself? | 你觉得我晚上想偷跑出去就为了填饱肚子? |
[36:29] | Starving by day and praying for night to come | 白天饿着 祈祷夜晚降临? |
[36:31] | so I could take a bite without the threat of you eating everything I have? | 所以我可以吃点东西 而不必担心你吃光一切? |
[36:34] | You drove me to this! | 你逼我这么做的! |
[36:37] | Uh-oh. | 呃 哦 |
[36:43] | My friend Speckles got crushed in a garbage truck, | 我朋友Speckles被丢进垃圾车 |
[36:46] | and you said nothing about this. | 你却冷眼旁观 |
[36:48] | Uh-oh. | 呃噢 |
[36:54] | I’m outta here. | 我要离开这里 |
[36:55] | – Darwin? I want you to go. – I am going. | – Darwin? 我希望你走 – 我是要走 |
[36:58] | You can’t worry about me. You got a job to do. You can’t jeopardize it for me. | 你不用担心我 你有工作 你不能为我而耽误工作 |
[37:02] | – I wasn’t going to. – You’re only saying that | – 我不会的 – 你只是说说而已 |
[37:04] | so I won’t have to feel the pain so bad when you leave. | 这样我就不会因你的离开而过于难过 |
[37:07] | Keep believing that. Whatever works for you. | 如果那好使 就这么想吧 |
[37:09] | Oh, what a guy. What a guy! | 噢 多好的人 多好的人! |
[37:11] | – OK, OK. Listen, Hurley. – You got to go, man. | – 好了 好了 听着 Hurley – 你要走了 伙计 |
[37:13] | – I got to go. You got to let go. – You got to go. | – 我要走了 你得放手了 – 你要走了 |
[37:16] | – I’ve got to let go. – Let go of me. | – 我必须放手了 – 放开我 |
[37:18] | – OK. – OK. | – 好吧 – 好了 |
[37:20] | Don’t give up the dream. | 别放弃梦想 |
[37:21] | You’re gonna find the family you’re looking for someday. | 有一天 你会找到你一直寻找的家人 |
[37:24] | So long. | 再会 |
[37:30] | So long, brother! | 再会了 兄弟! |
[37:33] | I miss him already. | 我已经开始想念他了 |
[37:35] | Whoa! Ah! | 噢! 啊! |
[37:40] | Good luck with the climb back up, Hurley! The cage is mine! | 祝你爬回来的时候一切顺利 Hurley! 这笼子是我的了! |
[37:44] | And it’s all true. My grandfather was a ferret! | 而且那都是真的 我祖父是只雪貂! |
[37:48] | Now who’s been marked down? | 现在谁被降价销售了? |
[37:55] | So, there’s the North Star, which means Ben’s is east. | 北极星在那里 说明Ben家在东方 |
[37:59] | OK, I need to head that way. | 好了 我要朝那边走 |
[38:03] | Go back, Hurley. | 回去吧 Hurley |
[38:07] | Fine! You think I can’t make it out here? | 好吧! 你觉得我自己在外面不行吗? |
[38:09] | You think you’re the only one who can survive in the big bad world? | 你觉得只有你才能在乱世中活下去吗? |
[38:12] | Well, the truth is, Hurley is out of his cage, and it’s time to hit the town! | 实际上 Hurley已经逃出牢笼 马上要震撼全镇了! |
[38:17] | Guinea pigs gone wild! Woo-hoo! Yeah! | 豚鼠们站起来! 喔-嗬! 耶! |
[38:21] | Ah! | 啊! |
[38:24] | Darwin! | Darwin! |
[38:26] | Darwin? I saw a cat. | Darwin? 我看到一只猫 |
[38:29] | OK, you can come with me until we find another pet shop. | 好吧 在找到下一家宠物店前 你可以跟着我 |
[38:33] | Oh, thanks bro. Did I mention I’m also afraid of the dark? | 噢 谢了 兄弟 我有说过我怕黑么? |
[38:51] | Greetings, Mr. Saber. I have a status report. | 你好 Saber先生 有个情况要向您汇报 |
[38:55] | You are a brilliant business partner, Mr. Yanshu. | Yanshu先生 你是个很棒的生意伙伴 |
[38:59] | But remind me why we call these things “video” conferences. | 但是我没记错的话 这可是”视频”会议 |
[39:03] | As we’ve discussed, it’s in everyone’s best interest my identity remain hidden. | 我们讨论过的 我隐身对大家都好 |
[39:09] | Project Clusterstorm is perfectly on course, sir. | 先生 暴风行动如期进行 |
[39:13] | Sabersense will activate in about 19 hours. | Sabersense将在约19个小时内启动 |
[39:16] | Why are we spending a large amount of money tracking space junk? | 为什么我们要把大把的钱花在追踪太空垃圾上? |
[39:20] | Old satellites. Booster rockets. | 老式卫星 火箭助推器 |
[39:23] | Four million pounds of debris. And why do we care? | 四百万磅的残骸 有什么好劳命伤财的? |
[39:26] | The satellites, sir. Communication systems. | 先生 这些卫星 通讯系统 |
[39:30] | We have to protect them. Integral aspect of the Sabersense network. | 它们是Sabersense网络不可或缺的部分 必须保护好 |
[39:34] | We’ve got a lot riding on this, Yanshu. | 我们已经为此花费不菲了 Yanshu |
[39:37] | I’ve put my trust in your engineering skills. | 我可是完全信任你的工程技术 |
[39:44] | (离暴风启动还有 12:08:56) | |
[40:01] | – Mooch, is that you? – Yeah, yeah! | – Mooch 是你吗? – 是 是啊! |
[40:04] | Are the others OK? | 其他人都还好吗? |
[40:06] | – You know where they are? – Yeah! | – 你知道他们在哪儿吗? – 知道! |
[40:12] | You want help with that? | 要帮忙吗? |
[40:14] | E… L… I… | E… L… I… |
[40:20] | A… oh, yeah. | A… 噢 对了 |
[40:28] | Oh, Mooch… You’re a genius. | 哦 Mooch… 你太有才了 |
[40:31] | I was so worried about you. I don’t like when my fly is down. | 我好担心你啊 你出事儿了我会郁闷死的 |
[40:36] | Hey, Marcie? Yeah, it’s Ben. I found them. | 嘿 Marcie? 我是Ben 我找到他们了 |
[40:40] | I’ll be by in ten minutes to pick you up. | 十分钟后去接你 |
[40:45] | There’s the delivery truck from the lab. | 这是实验室的货车 |
[40:48] | Como estas, gentlemen? | 您好 先生 |
[40:51] | We’re looking for some rodents. | 我们再找这样的鼠类 |
[40:54] | Sir, for you or for your children? | 先生 是您要还是给孩子们买的? |
[40:58] | For the government. | 为政府 |
[41:00] | – We’re special agents. – What? Yeah, right. | – 我们是探员 – 什么? 开玩笑吧 |
[41:03] | Are they fugitives or terrorists or something? | 他们是逃犯还是恐怖份子? |
[41:05] | Just answer the question. | 问什么就答什么 |
[41:12] | OK, sorry. I’m just saying, you look like a regular guinea pig to me. | 好吧 对不起 我是说你看起来就是只普通豚鼠 |
[41:17] | Listen, I told you, I’m a commando who just happens to be a guinea pig. | 听着 我已经说过 我是个特工 只是碰巧做了豚鼠 |
[41:21] | Oh, yeah? So where’s all your fancy spy gear? | 哦 是吗? 那你那些高级的侦查设备都在哪儿? |
[41:24] | Back at the lab. | 在实验室 |
[41:26] | Oh. Same lab where I keep my hot Canadian guinea pig girlfriend? | 哦 就是我金屋藏娇的那个实验室? |
[41:29] | That’s where my stuff is, too. | 我的装备也在那儿 |
[41:31] | I have a unicorn back there and a dragon that I ride around. | 我还把我的独角兽和龙坐骑都存那儿了 |
[41:34] | Look, if you want to stick with me, stop with the yapping and keep up. | 听着 如果你想跟着我 就少废话跟紧点 |
[41:37] | No can do, bro. I’m calling a hunger strike. | 没门儿 老兄 我绝食抗议 |
[41:41] | And I am not moving an inch. Whoa! | 我赖在这了 哇! |
[41:45] | Uh-oh. Whoa! | 哦-呃 哇! |
[41:52] | Eh, civilians. Come on, soggy. | 呃 庸仔 跟紧了 落汤鸡 |
[42:07] | I’m hungry, I’m wet, I’m hungry… | 我饿 我湿 我饿… |
[42:09] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[42:11] | Dogs! | 狗! |
[42:18] | Dogs. Why does it always have to be dogs? | 狗 怎么哪儿都有啊? |
[42:22] | All right, MacGyver, you got any brilliant ideas? | 这下好了 百战天龙 你有什么妙招?(百战天龙: 名为MacGyver 美剧中总能化险为夷的传奇人物) |
[42:27] | Yeah, I got an idea. | 我当然有 |
[42:38] | – I think we made it. – Great. How do we stop it? | – 我想我们成功了 – 好耶 怎么停下来? |
[42:41] | Just keep running. | 一直跑就对了 |
[42:42] | That’s not how you stop it! That’s how you make it go! | 那样可停不下来! 只会一直滚下去! |
[42:52] | – Hurley, get your butt outta my face. – Get your face outta my butt! | – Hurley 把你的屁股从我脸上挪开 – 把你的脸从我屁股上挪开! |
[42:58] | Ow! | 嗷! |
[43:06] | So this is what spies do. | 间谍就干点这事吗 |
[43:12] | Como estas, chica? | 你好 美女 |
[43:14] | We’re looking for three guinea pigs and a mole. | 我们在找3只豚鼠和1只鼹鼠 |
[43:16] | Same one as the Feds, or are yours from a rival militia? | 像联邦调查局要找的那种 还是普通老鼠? |
[43:20] | Wait, what Feds? | 什么 联邦调查局? |
[43:21] | Men in Black were here looking for the same thing. | 两个黑衣人也来找过这些东西 |
[43:24] | Wanted to know who had bought them. | 问谁把他们买走了 |
[43:27] | And did you tell them? | 你告诉他们了? |
[43:28] | No, I refused and we shot it out. What do you think? It’s the Feds! | 没有 我拒绝合作还把他们轰出去了 你信吗? 他们可是联邦调查局的! |
[43:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:37] | Mine! The cage is mine! | 笼子归我了! 我独占了! |
[43:51] | This is gonna be awesome. | 酷毙了 |
[43:54] | I’m pretty sure this is animal cruelty, but I love it! | 这绝对是虐待动物 但是我最爱了! |
[43:58] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[44:01] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[44:05] | This wheel doesn’t work! | 方向盘不能动! |
[44:08] | Strike! | 撞上了! |
[44:12] | – Ah! – Ooh! | – 啊! – 呜! |
[44:14] | – Is that all you got? – Ready to go for the record? | – 就这样了? – 准备好破纪录了吗? |
[44:20] | Maybe this would be a good time for you to take your medication! | 劝你吃点药 以免心动过速! |
[44:24] | I feel the need… the need for speed! | 来吧… 全速前进! |
[44:30] | Whoo-hoo! | 呜-呼! |
[44:33] | Say cheese! | 笑一个! |
[44:36] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[44:39] | Excuse me! Coming through! | 抱歉! 借过! |
[44:47] | – Yeah! – Yes! | – 耶! – 酷! |
[44:50] | – That was off the hizz-ook! – Connor! Take out the trash. | – 帅呆了! – Connor! 倒垃圾去 |
[44:54] | OK. | 好吧 |
[44:56] | – Now! – I’m coming! | – 马上去! – 来了! |
[44:59] | What do we have here? | 遥控器 看看这是啥? |
[45:04] | You, my friend, suck. | 方向盘 有屁用 |
[45:08] | I’m coming for you, Juarez. Whoa! | 我来了 Juarez 哇! |
[45:13] | Whoa! | 哦! |
[45:20] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 这才是我想要的! |
[45:23] | Time for a joyride. | 去兜风了 |
[45:24] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[45:26] | Get out the road, fool! | 别挡路 笨蛋! |
[45:28] | – Hey! – Don’t become roadkill! | – 嘿! – 小心横尸街头! |
[45:30] | I ain’t used to driving stick! | 我用不惯摇杆! |
[45:35] | – Oops! Not this time! – Stop it. Stop it! Come back! | – 噢! 不要! – 停 停! 回来! |
[45:38] | I’ll come back when you’re older and put you in prison! | 小子你满了十八 我就回来送你进监狱! |
[45:41] | – Get over here! – Don’t go anywhere. | – 过来! – 别乱跑 |
[45:43] | – I’ll be right back. – Finally! | – 我马上就回来 – 终于走了! |
[45:47] | Hi-ya! | 嗨-呀! |
[45:48] | – Juarez! Where are you? – Connor, get him! | – Juarez! 你在哪儿? – Connor 抓住他! |
[45:52] | I have to save his fur again? | 我又得给他擦屁股? |
[45:59] | Juarez? | Juarez? |
[46:03] | Juarez! | Juarez! |
[46:07] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[46:09] | Woo-hoo! | 呜-呼! |
[46:15] | I got you! | 逮到你了! |
[46:16] | Why are you dressed like “Guinea Pig Barbie?” | 你干嘛穿得像个”豚鼠芭比”一样? |
[46:19] | One more word and I’ll turn you into a small side of bacon. | 再废话就揍扁你 |
[46:21] | Well, you are sizzling hot! | 好吧 你真的很辣耶! |
[46:24] | Connor! | Connor! |
[46:25] | Get this off of me! | 把这玩意儿拿开! |
[46:33] | Don’t need that, or that, or that! | 不要 不要 都不要! |
[46:38] | – Although, maybe this can stay. – Juarez, you are fine china! | – 不过 这还不错 – Juarez 你真的美爆了! |
[46:49] | What exactly are we doing, anyway? | 我们到底在干嘛? |
[46:51] | Two days ago, my team embarked on a mission. Today, I’m gonna finish it. | 两天前 我们小组开始了一项任务 今天 我要完成它 |
[46:57] | My brother’s a loon! I love him, but he’s… | 我兄弟是个傻子! 我爱他 但是他… |
[47:00] | Cake! Did I tell you I love cake? Oh! Oh, I’ve heard of places like this! | 蛋糕! 我有没有告诉你我爱蛋糕? 喔! 喔 我听说过这种店! |
[47:04] | They sell something called “layer cake!” | 有卖”千层蛋糕”的! |
[47:07] | It’s not just one cake, it’s many, in layers! | 那可不止一片蛋糕 是好多 好多层的蛋糕哦! |
[47:10] | Often up to six! Oh, it is the Holy Grail of human food! | 通常都有6层! 喔 简直就是人间极品! |
[47:14] | I can’t believe you’re getting so excited about cake. Coffeemaker! | 没法想象你对蛋糕如此着迷 咖啡机! |
[47:24] | That’s the same coffeemaker that was on the Clusterstorm file. | 跟暴风行动里一样的咖啡机 |
[47:28] | Hurley, I got to check out that coffeemaker. Stay close. | Hurley 我要去查看一下那个咖啡机 跟紧点 |
[47:33] | Fifty billion rodents in the world, and I get stuck with this guy. | 世上鼠类何其多 我偏偏跟了这一个 |
[47:38] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[47:44] | I hope you’re keeping track of all these parts. | 但愿你能记得怎么把这些零件还原回去 |
[47:47] | Don’t watch me. Watch my back. | 别盯着我 把好风 |
[47:48] | Right now, you’re my eyes and ears. Just act natural. | 现在 你就是我的眼睛和耳朵 自然点 |
[47:52] | – OK. Sure. – Look, Daddy! | – 好吧 – 爸爸 看! |
[47:59] | Hi there. Hi. | 你好 嗨 |
[48:02] | – That wasn’t very convincing. – Hurley, do you know what this is? | – 好做作 – Hurley 知道这是什么吗? |
[48:05] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s called vandalism. | 知道啊 破坏公物 |
[48:08] | This is a military grade, multiple array transceiver | 这是军用级别的多阵列收发器 |
[48:10] | developed for the military’s Unmanned Weapons Program. | 专为军队无人操控武器项目研制 |
[48:13] | Sorry, I tuned out there. What were you saying? | 抱歉 我走神了 你说什么? |
[48:15] | I gotta get this chip back to Ben’s. | 我得把这个拿回去给Ben |
[48:21] | OK, that’s weird. | 好啊 有点奇怪 |
[48:27] | Hurley, duck! | Hurley 闪开! |
[48:30] | Stay down! | 趴下! |
[48:37] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[48:39] | I’ve heard coffee’s bad for you, but this is ridiculous! | 我知道喝咖啡不好 没想到是因为这个! |
[48:42] | Come on, move it! | 快 快跑! |
[48:48] | – Why are we stopping? – We’re gonna fight it. | – 干嘛停下来? – 和它决一死战 |
[48:50] | We’re gonna do what? | 什么? |
[48:53] | We have to get that chip. | 我们必须拿到那个芯片 |
[48:56] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[48:58] | Good luck with that! | 祝你好运! |
[49:07] | Uh-oh. | 哦-呃 |
[49:09] | – Suck in your gut! – I am! | – 收腹! – 我收了! |
[49:14] | Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! | 噢! 噢! 噢! 噢! |
[49:16] | Darwin! | Darwin! |
[49:17] | Hang on, Hurley! | 撑住 Hurley! |
[49:20] | Yippee-ki-yay, coffeemaker! | 放松点 咖啡机! |
[49:26] | Watch out, bro! | 小心 老兄! |
[49:37] | You want some of this, you overgrown can opener? | 想尝尝我的厉害吗 你这个畸形开罐器? |
[49:44] | Don’t think the warranty is gonna cover that. | 这个可不保修 |
[49:47] | Oh, brother. I thought I lost you there. | 噢 老兄 我还以为再也见不到你了 |
[49:50] | OK, thanks Hurley! Boundaries! | 好了 谢谢! 授受不亲! |
[49:52] | Talk about a killer cappuccino. What is this thing? | 杀手咖啡机 这是什? |
[49:56] | This is Clusterstorm. | 这就是暴风 |
[49:59] | Saber must be weaponizing his entire line of appliances. | Saber一定把他的产品都武器化了 |
[50:02] | We have to get this back to Ben’s. | 我们得把这个带回给Ben |
[50:04] | How are we gonna do that? | 怎么带回去? |
[50:14] | Hey, bro? You have to admit, we make a pretty sweet team. | 嘿 老兄? 你得承认我们是最佳拍档吧 |
[50:18] | I could get used to all this “secret agent” stuff | 如果你们要招新人 |
[50:21] | if you’re ever looking for a new recruit. | 我想 我会习惯做个”秘密特工”的 |
[50:24] | Hurley, just be quiet and lean right. | Hurley 安静点 坐好 |
[50:28] | Look who I found out back. | 看我把谁带回来了 |
[50:30] | – Blaster! Juarez! – Darwin! You made it. | – Blaster! Juarez! – Darwin! 你们回来了 |
[50:33] | – Hurley, what are you doing here? – Hey, guys! | – Hurley 你来这儿干嘛? – 嘿 大家好! |
[50:36] | Hurley, up high. Down low. Too slow. | Hurley上面 下面 太慢了 |
[50:40] | Wait a minute. Where’s Speckles? | 稍等 Speckles在哪儿? |
[50:45] | Speckles didn’t make it. | Speckles回不来了 |
[50:47] | – What do you mean, he didn’t make it? – He was gonna break out | – 他回不来了 什么意思? – 在他准备突围 |
[50:50] | and engineer our escape, but then the mission went bad. | 策划逃离时 有些突发状况 |
[50:54] | He got crushed in a garbage truck. | 他被垃圾车碾碎了 |
[50:59] | – Oh, Speckles. Jeez. – He sacrificed himself for us. | – 噢 Speckles 天呐 – 他为救我们牺牲了 |
[51:03] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[51:06] | Ben, there’s nothing you could’ve done. | Ben 你也无能为力 |
[51:10] | No, I could’ve told you the truth of who you really are. | 不 我应该告诉你们真相 你们的真实身世 |
[51:15] | Darwin, I misled you. | Darwin 我误导了你们 |
[51:19] | The truth is, you’re not genetically engineered. | 事实上 你们不是什么基因工程产物 |
[51:22] | Any of you. | 你们都不是 |
[51:24] | I should’ve never… should’ve never sent you out into the field. It’s… | 我不该… 不该让你们出去 真是… |
[51:29] | So we are not special at all? | 所以说 我们并不特别? |
[51:33] | No engineering? No enhancements? | 没有基因改造? 没有强化? |
[51:36] | We’re just common, ordinary rodents? | 而只是普通 平凡的老鼠? |
[51:40] | I wanted you guys to think of yourselves as more than just balls of fur | 我不想让你们认为 |
[51:43] | waiting for your next pellet. | 你们每天能做的无非是吃饭睡觉而已 |
[51:46] | Well, maybe you can explain that to Speckles. | 这些话留着跟Speckles说吧 |
[51:50] | Ben, we need to know. Tell us who we are. | Ben 我们想知道 我们到底是什么 |
[51:55] | OK, you guys want to know? | 好吧 我告诉你们 |
[51:56] | Juarez, we rescued you at a roadside tapas stand in the Pyrenees. | Juarez 我们在比利牛斯山的一个路边餐馆里救了你 |
[52:01] | I guess there you’re some kind of, you know, delicacy. | 我想 在那儿 你就是别人的盘中餐 |
[52:05] | Ai-yai-yai. | 哎-呀-呀 |
[52:06] | Blaster, we found you at a cosmetics company. | Blaster 我们在一个化妆品公司发现了你 |
[52:08] | They were testing, you know, some kind of hair gel for allergic reactions. | 他们正拿你做发胶过敏测试 |
[52:14] | And Speckles we found… | Speckles 是因为… |
[52:16] | you know, right before his home was dug out to build a golf course. | 他家前面在挖高尔夫球场 他马上就要无家可归了 |
[52:21] | And, Darwin, I… | 还有Darwin 你… |
[52:24] | I purchased you at a pet store. | 你是我在一家宠物店买的 |
[52:26] | Your parents abandoned you because you were the runt of the litter. | 你父母遗弃了你 因为你是那窝鼠仔中唯一发育不全的 |
[52:31] | I was a runt? What do you mean? | 我发育不全? 什么意思? |
[52:37] | I never even had a chance. | 我当时根本没有发育的机会 |
[52:45] | This is Carter. | 我是Carter |
[52:48] | OK, we’re on it. | 好 马上去 |
[52:50] | Dispatch just got a report of two giant hamsters riding a skateboard on Pacific. | 调遣处刚收到报告 说在太平洋发现两只溜滑板的大仓鼠 |
[52:55] | Let’s finish this. | 赶紧结了这事儿 |
[53:00] | You were right all along. I am just an average, everyday pet store guinea pig. | 你一直是对的 我就是宠物店里平凡无奇的豚鼠而已 |
[53:06] | Since when did you start listening to me? | 你啥时候开始把我的话放在心上了? |
[53:09] | My parents didn’t even want me. | 我亲爹娘都嫌弃我 |
[53:13] | Look, Darwin, you saved us from the dogs, you defeated the Terminator, | 听着 Darwin 是你带我们逃离了恶狗 是你击败了终结者 |
[53:17] | read the stars like a map and got us here. | 是你看星星认路 然后把我们带回来了 |
[53:19] | I couldn’t have done any of that. | 这些我可做不成 |
[53:21] | Do you have any idea how many guinea pigs could’ve done all those things? | 你知道世上有几只豚鼠能做那么多事? |
[53:25] | I mean, literally, like three. And they’re all in this room. | 我是说 最多三只 而且都在这房里 |
[53:34] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对 没错 |
[53:36] | I may not be genetically engineered, but I’m no house pet, either. | 我也许没有什么转基因 但也不是宠物鼠 |
[53:40] | Hey team, come over here. Listen up. What Ben did was right. | 嘿 兄弟们 集合 听着 Ben做得没错 |
[53:44] | He wanted us to believe in ourselves. And we did believe. | 他想让我们相信自己 而我们也做到了 |
[53:49] | We still have our training, our abilities. | 我们仍旧是受过良好训练的 能力超群 |
[53:52] | Blaster, you’re a graduate of West Point. | Blaster 你可是西点军校毕业的 |
[53:56] | Yeah, correspondence course. | 是啊 函授班 |
[53:58] | Yeah, whatever. And Juarez, how many hours have you put in on that simulator? | 那也是西点的 还有Juarez 你花了多少时间在那个模拟器上? |
[54:03] | Two hundred… thousand. | 二十… 万 |
[54:05] | Uh! | 喔! |
[54:06] | I helped with the tire! | 我帮着装轮胎来着! |
[54:08] | We may be guinea pigs, but we’re not ordinary. We’re special. | 我们是豚鼠 但不是普通的豚鼠 是超强豚鼠 |
[54:13] | I still believe in us, even if nobody else does. | 即使别人不相信我们 我信 |
[54:19] | I believe. | 我也信 |
[54:22] | I believe. | 我也信 |
[54:29] | I’ve always believed. | 我一直相信你们 |
[54:31] | Ben, we don’t have much time. That coffeemaker’s no coffeemaker. | Ben 时间紧迫 那个咖啡机有蹊跷 |
[54:38] | When I tried to disconnect this chip, it came alive and it attacked us. | 我试着切断这个芯片连接时 它竟然动起来了 还袭击我们 |
[54:43] | It was so gnarly! | 当时太混乱了! |
[54:45] | If I hadn’t been there to take cover fire for Darwin, who knows… | 要不是我掩护Darwin 结果难以… |
[54:49] | Oh! | 喔! |
[54:50] | The Sabersense microchip caused it to transform. | Sabersense芯片使它变形 |
[54:53] | Ben, Sabersense and Clusterstorm are the same thing. | Ben Sabersense和暴风行动就是一回事儿 |
[54:56] | And if every Saber product in the world has that chip, | 如果说 Saber的所有产品都装上了这种芯片 |
[54:59] | that means that every appliance on Earth is gonna be a killing machine. | 那就意味着 世上所有的器具都成了杀人机器 |
[55:03] | Guys… | 伙计们… |
[55:06] | Sabersense launches in… 30 minutes. | Sabersense将在… 30分钟内启动 |
[55:10] | I tried to access the Clusterstorm file on your PDA, | 我本来要用你的PDA来读取暴风行动的文件 |
[55:12] | but Saber, he protected it with some nasty virus. | 但是 Saber用下三滥的病毒对文档加密了 |
[55:15] | I mean, I’m a little bit at a loss. | 我是说 我遇到瓶颈了 |
[55:20] | Sorry to interrupt. Quick question. | 打断一下 小问题 |
[55:22] | If that little thingamabob is all that like you say it is, | 如果你说的那啥病毒真的那么下三滥 |
[55:25] | why don’t you just use that to destroy Saber’s mainframe? | 干嘛不将就用来搞烂Saber的主机? |
[55:30] | I’ll go back in the box. Oh, pepperoni! | 我回盒子凉快去 哦 意大利辣肠味儿的 |
[55:33] | – That could work. That could work! – OK, let’s do this! | – 没准儿能行 能行 – 好 说做就做! |
[55:37] | Wait a second. We don’t have our equipment. | 等等 我们没有设备 |
[55:40] | Well, that’s not entirely true. | 我还留了一手 |
[55:49] | This is a little prototype I’ve been working on | 这是我一直致力研发的概念机 |
[55:51] | called the Rapid Deployment Vehicle. | 叫作快速部署车 |
[55:54] | She’ll do 65 with the throttle wide open. | 控油阀全开的话 能达到时速65英里 |
[55:58] | And, Blaster, it has a rocking stereo. | 还有 Blaster 上面还有劲爆音响设备 |
[56:03] | That’s what’s up! Pimp my ride! | 酷毙了! 真带劲儿! |
[56:07] | All right, we got gear. And we know our mission. | 好了 有了设备 我们的任务是 |
[56:10] | Infiltrate Saber’s mansion, locate the main network core | 潜入Saber大厦 找出主网络核心 |
[56:14] | and dock this infected PDA. | 把这个中毒的PDA接上去 |
[56:16] | Bring down big mama with baby disease. | 小兵立大功 |
[56:19] | I don’t know what that means. But, yeah, that’s good. | 听不懂你说什么 但是 点子不错 |
[56:24] | Here are the keys. | 车钥匙 |
[56:27] | – Don’t scratch it. – All right. This is for Speckles. | – 别刮花了 – 没问题 为Speckles而战 |
[56:35] | Dr. Kendall, we know you’re in there! Open the door! | Kendall博士 我们知道你在! 开门! |
[56:38] | Everybody, into the RDV! You, too, Hurley. Move it! | 大伙儿 快进车里! 你也去 Hurley 行动! |
[56:41] | Shotgun! | 开战了! |
[56:45] | Open the door, or we’ll open it for you! | 开门 否则我们就要闯进来了! |
[56:55] | Hold on. | 坐稳了 |
[56:56] | Don’t these fools know we’re on the same team? | 这些蠢货不知道我们是一伙儿的吗? |
[56:59] | – Juarez, plot us a course to Saber’s. – I’m on it. | – Juarez 找出一条去大厦的路线 – 收到 |
[57:05] | – Go, go, go! – I’m going, I’m going, I’m going! | – 快 快 快! – 我来了 来了 来了! |
[57:08] | Mooch, we need eyes in the sky. | Mooch 去侦察一下 |
[57:15] | Call for backup. | 打电话请求支援 |
[57:17] | Tell them we’re in pursuit of three guinea pigs driving mobile spheres. | 告诉他们 我们正在追捕3只开着球体车的豚鼠 |
[57:20] | OK! | 好的! |
[57:22] | Actually, could you make that call? | 我说 你来打怎么样? |
[57:26] | My stomach doesn’t do well with action-adventure. | 动作太刺激我就反胃 |
[57:29] | Hurley, don’t you dare. | Hurley 你敢 |
[57:33] | Yuck, Hurley. That’s disgusting. | 真恶心 Hurley 臭死了 |
[57:34] | – I can’t breathe. – Roll down the window. | – 我要窒息了 – 把窗户摇下来 |
[57:37] | – These things don’t have windows! – That’s real professional, guys. | – 这玩意儿就没窗户! – 真够专业的啊 伙计 |
[57:44] | Mooch, where’s that recon? | Mooch 有何发现? |
[57:50] | – OK, here come the bad guys. – Better have their “A” game. | – 好 坏人来了 – 希望他们装备够强 |
[57:57] | – Yeah! – Mommy! | – 耶! – 妈妈咪呀! |
[58:00] | Where’s that backup? | 支援在哪儿? |
[58:05] | – May I ask why we’re chasing rodents? – No, you may not. | – 能问一下 我们干嘛要追豚鼠吗? – 不能 |
[58:12] | OK, you can just let me out at the next corner. | 下个拐角处把我放下吧 |
[58:17] | We got three party crashers on our tail. | 后面有3队跟屁虫 |
[58:22] | – Hurry up! You’re losing them! – They’re boxing us in! | – 赶快! 他们要跑掉了! – 他们想夹击我们! |
[58:24] | – Yeah, I got ’em, I got ’em. – Maybe they want to adopt us! | – 我来 我来 – 也许他们是想收养我们! |
[58:28] | Not likely, Hurley. Hold on, guys! | 恐怕不是 Hurley 坐稳了 伙计们! |
[58:30] | – Let’s just crush ’em! – Unlock it and rock it. Now! | – 碾碎他们! – 现在 开始解体!! |
[58:35] | – Time to divide and conquer. – See ya! | – 分开作战 – 明白! |
[58:43] | – Oh, yeah! Come and get me! – Where’d he go? | – 哦 耶! 来抓我啊! – 那小东西要跑哪儿去? |
[58:48] | – How low can you go? – There he goes! Under the trailer! | – 你能到多低的地方? – 它在那儿呢! 拖车下面! |
[58:51] | Little is the new big! | 小就是强! |
[58:56] | Bye-bye, bipeds! Smell you later! | 拜拜 两脚怪物! 回头见! |
[58:59] | – I want to go back to the pet store! – You might want to buckle up. | – 我想回宠物店! – 你还是先抓紧吧 |
[59:08] | He paid for undercoating. What a sucker! | 他还花钱漆了底盘 真是个蠢货! |
[59:11] | Let’s see if it protects him from this. | 让我们看看底漆防得了这个么 |
[59:14] | – Hey, what’s that? – This is my little friend. | – 嘿 那是什么? – 我的朋友 |
[59:19] | – Say hello. – Hello! | – 打个招呼 – 你好! |
[59:22] | And goodbye! | 再见! |
[59:26] | Better hang on to your lunch! | 可别把午饭吐出来! |
[59:43] | Did we win? | 我们赢了吗? |
[59:46] | This is Unit Two. We lost them. | 第二队呼叫 我们跟丢了 |
[59:49] | How? You’re driving a V-8. They’re rolling around in little plastic balls. | 怎么可能? 你们开的是V-8 它们只有塑料球耶 |
[59:53] | This one’s not getting away from me! | 我不会让这只从我眼前跑掉! |
[59:57] | Darwin, I need some help here. | Darwin 我需要支援 |
[1:00:00] | Mooch, I need a visual on Juarez. | Mooch 我要看一下Juarez的情况 |
[1:00:05] | – I can’t get these guys off my tail. – We don’t have tails. | – 我甩不掉这些追尾的 – 我们又没有尾巴 |
[1:00:09] | Hang on, Juarez. Hurley, we’re going to the fair. Blaster, hard right. | 坚持 Juarez Hurley 我们去园游会 Blaster 急速右拐 |
[1:00:14] | All right, Juarez. Let’s take it to the house! | 好吧 Juarez 让我们在那里一决雌雄吧! |
[1:00:22] | OK, I’m taking the lead. | 好的 我来带路 |
[1:00:28] | – You’re scaring me! – Shut it, Carter! | – 你吓死我了! – 闭嘴 Carter! |
[1:00:31] | Here’s that box of M-80s. Careful with these. | 这是一箱M-80烟花(非法 手榴弹式爆炸效果) 小心看管 |
[1:00:34] | – You’re driving angry! – Yes, I am! | – 你开得太疯了! – 那又怎样! |
[1:00:40] | Come here, you little rodent. | 过来吧 你个鼠辈 |
[1:00:43] | Carl, look out! Look out! | Carl 小心! 小心! |
[1:00:45] | Let’s let ’em go, let’s let ’em go! Look out! | 别追了 别追了! 小心啊! |
[1:00:54] | – This is so festive! – This is crazy. This is crazy! | – 这太像过节了! – 太疯狂了 这太疯狂了! |
[1:00:59] | These are good seats! | 在这儿看真不错! |
[1:01:00] | I’m gonna flatten this little varmint! | 我要压扁这个臭东西! |
[1:01:03] | Mess with the bull, you get the horns. | 惹怒了公牛 就和牛角玩玩吧 |
[1:01:06] | Look out! Look out! | 当心! 当心! |
[1:01:25] | How you doing? | 你们好吗? |
[1:01:28] | Don’t try this at home, kids! | 孩子 在家可别这样玩儿! |
[1:01:33] | That was great! Let’s do it again. | 太刺激了! 再来一次吧 |
[1:01:40] | Face it, Trigstad. You just got out-driven by gophers. | 面对现实吧 Trigstad 你被囊地鼠甩掉了 |
[1:01:54] | – Guys, I’m going in. – Hurley, suck in your gut. | – 伙计们 我先进去了 – Hurley 收腹 |
[1:01:58] | Blaster, I need to tell you something about Juarez. | Blaster 我要告诉你一些Juarez的事情 |
[1:02:00] | You have nothing to worry about. She’s not interested in me. | 她对我没兴趣 你一点儿都不用担心 |
[1:02:03] | – She told you that? – Yeah. She really wants you… | – 她告诉你的? – 是的 她真的喜欢你… |
[1:02:06] | She’s trying to make you more interested in her by acting disinterested. | 她故意装得不在乎 只是想让你更在意她 |
[1:02:09] | Yeah, well maybe she told you she wants me | 那么 也许她告诉你她喜欢我 |
[1:02:11] | in order to look not interested in you, which makes you more interested in her. | 只是想让你更关注她 |
[1:02:16] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[1:02:20] | Members of the Saberling inner sanctum, | Saberling的核心成员们 |
[1:02:22] | my co-conspirators in this endeavor, | 还有我的合作者 |
[1:02:25] | are we ready to dominate? | 我们准备好统治世界了吗? |
[1:02:29] | Are we ready to change the world? | 我们准备好改变世界了吗? |
[1:02:35] | – Go, go, go, go! – Geronimo! | – 跳 跳 快跳 快跳! – 滑道! |
[1:02:37] | – Yippee! – Whoa! | – 耶! – 喔! |
[1:02:41] | Hurley, this is our exfil. It’s very important that you stand guard. | Hurley 这是我们的任务 这里很重要 交给你来把守 |
[1:02:44] | Whatever you do, don’t leave this spot. We’re counting on you. | 无论如何 都别走开 我们都指望你了 |
[1:02:48] | OK, OK. Got it. | 好的 好的 明白 |
[1:02:49] | Hey, does this mean I’m part of the team? | 嘿 这代表我是组员了吗? |
[1:02:53] | There’s the network core. Behind the glass. | 玻璃后面就是网络核心 |
[1:02:56] | Look! We can gain access through that panel. | 看! 我们能从那块板子那儿过去 |
[1:03:00] | OK, follow me. | 好吧 跟我来 |
[1:03:04] | – Hold up, guys. – What is it? | – 大家等一下 – 这是什么? |
[1:03:05] | It’s a tripwire. | 是绊索 |
[1:03:08] | It’s a booby trap. Don’t touch it, or this place’ll blow. | 这是个陷阱 别碰到它了 不然这儿会爆炸的 |
[1:03:12] | Tick, tick, boom. | 嘀 嘀 嘭 |
[1:03:25] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[1:03:27] | I don’t think anybody’ll mind if I check the perimeter. | 我去周围检查一下 应该没人介意吧 |
[1:03:31] | As I press this button, | 只要我按下这个按钮 |
[1:03:34] | we move forward to a brave new world order | 我们就会进入由Saberling掌控的 |
[1:03:37] | owned and operated by Saberling. | 美好的新世界 |
[1:03:59] | We’re too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[1:04:00] | We can still stop it if we download the virus into Saber’s computer. Let’s go. | 如果将病毒载入Saber的电脑 我们还是可以阻止他们的 快走 |
[1:04:06] | Cherries. | 樱桃 |
[1:04:17] | Cake! Oh, you’re so beautiful! | 蛋糕! 哦 你太美了! |
[1:04:22] | Oh, come to Papa! | 哦 来 让爸爸抱抱! |
[1:04:26] | Uh-oh. Oh! | 呃-哦 喔! |
[1:04:48] | It’s all Saber, sir. Is this enough probable cause? | 到处都是Saber机器人 长官 这理由够了吗? |
[1:04:55] | Eyewitnesses report common household appliances | 目击者声称 普通家用电器 |
[1:04:57] | – coming to life and chasing people… – Those are Saberling appliances! | – 都有了生命并追赶人类… – 那些都是Saberling的产品! |
[1:05:01] | But they’re just supposed to communicate with each other. | 不过 它们应该只能相互通讯 |
[1:05:13] | – Bravo, Echo! Go! Go! – Spread out! | – Bravo Echo! 快! 快! – 分散! |
[1:05:18] | What is that thing? | 那是什么? |
[1:05:22] | It’s heading for the tripwire. | 它朝着绊索去了 |
[1:05:26] | – It’s got Hurley! – Oh, hey guys! | – Hurley在里面! – 哦 伙伴儿们! |
[1:05:29] | – What’s it doing? – Peppers. Casserole. | – 那个东西在干什么? – 胡椒粉 砂锅菜 |
[1:05:33] | It’s trying to figure out how long to cook him. | 它在计算煮熟Herley要多久 |
[1:05:35] | Cook me? Get me out of here! | 煮熟我? 快救我出去! |
[1:05:38] | – Move it, Blaster! – I don’t want to be an appetizer! | – 闪开 Blaster! – 我可不想变成开胃菜! |
[1:05:42] | – We got to save him! – Get me out! | – 得赶紧救他! – 救我出去! |
[1:05:45] | Let’s go to Plan B! | 执行B计划! |
[1:05:47] | – Blaster, immobilize that thing! – I’m on it! | – Blaster 拖住那个东西! – 没问题! |
[1:05:49] | – Don’t let it hit the tripwire! – I want to go home! | – 千万别让它碰到绊索! – 我要回家! |
[1:05:53] | Soup. Eggs. Beef. | 汤 鸡蛋 牛肉 |
[1:05:58] | – Oh, man! It’s packing a toaster! – Broccoli. | – 哦 老兄! 它是要做夹心吐司! – 花椰菜 |
[1:06:03] | All teams, go, go! | 所有分队 快上 快上! |
[1:06:09] | Why is this happening? | 怎么会这样? |
[1:06:12] | This wasn’t the plan! | 这不是原计划! |
[1:06:13] | – Saber, what’s going on? – Get us out of here! | – Saber 怎么回事? – 带我们出去! |
[1:06:17] | Take Saber down to the command truck! | 带Saber去指挥车! |
[1:06:19] | Bacon. Carrot. Soup. | 熏肉 胡萝卜 汤 |
[1:06:23] | – Hurley, don’t be scared. – I’m not a chicken. | – Hurley 别害怕 – 我不是胆小鬼 |
[1:06:26] | Chicken. Match. | 鸡肉(与”胆小鬼”同音) 配对成功 |
[1:06:28] | Uh-oh. | 呃-哦 |
[1:06:31] | Not even close! | 你差得远了! |
[1:06:35] | – Come on, Hurley! – Just a little piece of cake! | – 快来 Hurley! – 就拿一小块! |
[1:06:42] | – Didn’t drop the cake. – Hurley, let’s go! | – 还好蛋糕没掉 – Hurley 快走! |
[1:06:47] | Hunk of junk! | 大垃圾! |
[1:06:50] | It’s gonna hit the tripwire! | 它要碰到绊索了! |
[1:06:58] | – Run for cover! – Darwin, jump! | – 快找个掩护! – Darwin 快跳! |
[1:07:01] | No! | 不要! |
[1:07:05] | Ah! | 啊! |
[1:07:27] | Are you OK? We can’t get through. | 你还好吗? 我们过不去 |
[1:07:30] | I’m all right. I’m gonna keep going. | 我很好 我要继续任务了 |
[1:07:32] | Not without us. No way. | 没有我们吗 不行 |
[1:07:34] | There’s no time. I’ve got to take down the network core. | 没时间了 我必须要毁掉核心网络 |
[1:07:40] | Hurley, I told you stay put and guard the exfil. | Hurley 我让你守在那儿站岗 |
[1:07:43] | Didn’t I tell you that? I thought I could depend on you. | 我没说过吗? 我以为你可以信得过 |
[1:07:47] | All right. Now let’s huddle up. Come on. Here’s to the team. | 算了 团结起来 加油 为了我们的队伍 |
[1:07:57] | Good luck, Darwin. We’ll find another way through. | 祝你好运 Darwin 我们会找到其他入口的 |
[1:08:06] | OK, this is good. Over there. | 好了 就这儿 看那边 |
[1:08:12] | Marcie, let’s go. | Marcie 我们走 |
[1:08:15] | I find it hard to believe you’ve got nothing to do with this. | 要我怎么相信你与这件事无关 |
[1:08:18] | You have to believe me. I don’t know what’s going on. | 你要相信我 我不知道怎么回事 |
[1:08:20] | I only wanted to be the biggest appliance manufacturer in the world. | 我只是想成为世界上最大的电器制造商 |
[1:08:26] | What do you want? I got major problems here. | 你想怎样? 我这里有大麻烦 |
[1:08:28] | There’s your problem. The transmission’s coming off the core of his computer. | 最大的问题其实就是 信号是从他的电脑里发出的 |
[1:08:31] | – G-Force went in to shut it down. – G-Force? | – 豚鼠特工队已经去中断它了 – 豚鼠特工? |
[1:08:34] | You sent those gophers in without my authorization? | 你擅自让那些老鼠进去? |
[1:08:36] | Sir, I’m picking up a video feed. It’s one of ours. | 长官 连接到一个摄像 是我们的人 |
[1:08:40] | Let’s see it. | 看看 |
[1:08:41] | – What in the heck is that? – That’s Darwin. | – 那到底是什么? – 是Darwin |
[1:08:43] | You say that like it’s a good thing. | 你好像在说它是什么好东西一样 |
[1:08:45] | What’s he gonna do? Gnaw his way out of there? | 它要干什么? 咬开一条路? |
[1:08:47] | He’s gonna insert a virus into the core and take down the network. | 他要把病毒植入内核 摧毁网络 |
[1:08:58] | – Hello, Darwin. – Speckles, you’re alive. | – 你好 Darwin. – Speckles 你还活着 |
[1:09:03] | You infiltrated the bad guy’s lair. Where is he? | 你潜入了坏蛋的老窝 那个坏蛋呢? |
[1:09:07] | I am the bad guy. | 我就是坏蛋 |
[1:09:11] | What? You really think I let myself get killed in a garbage truck? | 怎么样? 你还真以为我死在垃圾车里了? |
[1:09:14] | Ha! Well I hid in a soup can. Rode it all the way to the city dump. | 哈! 我藏在一个罐头盒子里 一直滚到了垃圾场 |
[1:09:18] | And it was stinky. | 又脏又臭 |
[1:09:20] | – Speckles? – I can’t believe the mole was the mole. | – Speckles? – 我真不敢相信间谍竟然是鼹鼠(鼹鼠与间谍英文发音相同) |
[1:09:26] | Actually, you may call me Mr. Yanshu. | 其实 你可以称呼我为Yanshu先生(咱中文的”鼹鼠”哇) |
[1:09:29] | – No. – Business associate of Leonard Saber. | – 不 – 我就是Leonard Saber的生意伙伴 |
[1:09:31] | You tricked Saber into helping you build Clusterstorm? | 你利用Saber帮你建造暴风集团? |
[1:09:35] | How could you do this to us? | 你怎么能这样对我们? |
[1:09:37] | I thought we were friends. I put my life on the line for you. | 我以为我们是朋友 我冒着生命危险救你 |
[1:09:40] | Yanshu was in my basement this whole time? | Yanshu一直在我的地下室? |
[1:09:44] | And he wasn’t a man. He was a mole. | 而且他不是个人 是只鼹鼠 |
[1:09:46] | “Yanshu” is the Chinese word for mole. | “Yanshu”是鼹鼠的中文名字 |
[1:09:49] | Sabersense was just a cover. | Sabersense不过是个幌子 |
[1:09:52] | I created an army of robotic appliances, | 我建立了一个机械军队 |
[1:09:55] | and they created an array of giant electromagnetic nodes… | 它们形成一系列电磁结点… |
[1:09:59] | Nodes capable of pulling down all | 这些结点可以控制 |
[1:10:02] | the space junk orbiting the planet, and driving every human underground. | 所有围绕地球四周的太空垃圾 然后把人类都赶到地下去 |
[1:10:07] | – So, what do you think? – You’ve betrayed us. You! | – 你觉得如何? – 你背叛了我们 你! |
[1:10:13] | – You sabotaged our presentation. – Extermination virus. Nasty stuff. | – 你故意破坏了我们的表演 – 灭绝性病毒 肮脏的东西 |
[1:10:19] | Speckles, why? | Speckles 这是为什么? |
[1:10:22] | You ever Google the word “mole” Darwin? Three million entries. | 你用谷歌查过”鼹鼠”吗 Darwin? 几百万个链接 |
[1:10:27] | Not on how to care for ’em, or love ’em, or pet ’em. No! | 没有说怎么照顾它们 也没说要爱护它们宠它们 没有! |
[1:10:31] | Three million entries on how to exterminate them! | 全都是怎么消灭鼹鼠的方法! |
[1:10:35] | The humans came and destroyed our home… destroyed our home. | 人类毁了我们的家园… 毁了我们的家园 |
[1:10:39] | Son, if you ever get the chance | 儿子 如果你有机会 |
[1:10:41] | to bring mankind to its knees… do it. | 让人类血债血偿… 千万别手软 |
[1:10:49] | They showed us no mercy, Darwin. | 他们对鼹鼠毫无仁慈 Darwin |
[1:10:51] | Well, now it’s my turn to do a little pest control. | 所以 现在换我来消灭害虫了 |
[1:10:54] | If you’ll excuse me… it’s showtime. | 失陪了… 表演时间到 |
[1:10:59] | Going up! | 上升! |
[1:11:11] | He’s created some kind of monster. | 他制造了某种怪物 |
[1:11:13] | I think I’ll stay here and guard the exfil… | 我还是在这儿站岗吧… |
[1:11:16] | – What’s our plan? – Stop Speckles and save the world. | – 什么计划? – 阻止Speckles 拯救世界 |
[1:11:20] | That’s more of a goal than a plan. | 听起来倒像个目标 |
[1:11:31] | It’s working! Look out! I’m feeling ten feet tall. | 运转正常! 当心啊! 我觉得自己有10英尺高 |
[1:11:41] | Oh! Ah! | 哦! 啊! |
[1:11:45] | No place like home. There’s no place like home. | 还是家里好 还是家里最好 |
[1:11:48] | That’ll leave a mark. | 这会留下伤疤的 |
[1:11:50] | Come on! We got to get up there and stop Speckles. | 快点儿! 我们要上去阻止Speckles |
[1:11:53] | How big is this thing going to get? | 这东西到底能变多大? |
[1:11:57] | You humans stole my home! Now I will steal yours. | 你们人类侵占了我的家园! 现在我来占领你们的地盘 |
[1:12:01] | Oh-ho-ho! | 哦-吼-吼! |
[1:12:03] | Look out! | 当心! |
[1:12:06] | Something is missing. Oh, I know! | 好像忘了什么 哦 我想起来了! |
[1:12:21] | Incoming! | 来喽! |
[1:12:23] | Just like humans. Bringing guns to a space junk fight. | 就像人类一样 来场宇宙垃圾大战吧 |
[1:12:29] | – Darwin! – Speckles, shut this down, now! | – Darwin! – Speckles 快住手 现在! |
[1:12:32] | – No. – Then I’ll shut you down. | – 不 – 那我就得动手了 |
[1:12:35] | I have no quarrel with you, Darwin, but mankind must pay. | 咱俩没什么过节 Darwin 但是人类必须为他们的行为付出代价 |
[1:12:40] | You know I can’t let you do that. | 我不会让你这么干的 |
[1:12:42] | Then you leave me no choice, my friend. | 那就别怪我不客气了 我的朋友 |
[1:12:51] | My parachute. | 我的降落伞呢 |
[1:12:59] | PDA! The PDA! | |
[1:13:02] | Go get it, girl. | 去接住它 |
[1:13:09] | No! | 不会吧! |
[1:13:18] | Oh! Ah! | 哦! 啊! |
[1:13:23] | Oh! | 哦! |
[1:13:29] | Ah! | 啊! |
[1:13:37] | Hurley, what are you doing? | Hurley 你在干什么? |
[1:13:39] | I gotta get you back up there. | 我要送你上去 |
[1:13:41] | – No, Hurley! Don’t do it. – Go get him, bro! It’s the only way! | – 不要 Hurley! 你不能这样做 – 搞定它 兄弟! 我们别无选择! |
[1:13:55] | Coming, Hurley! | 我来啦 Hurley! |
[1:14:01] | Take that! And that! It’s no fun being the little guy, is it? | 消灭这个! 还有那个! 弱而无趣 强则酷 对吧? |
[1:14:06] | Everybody, hold on! | 大家都抓稳了! |
[1:14:09] | Fall back! | 后退! |
[1:14:19] | Speckles, if you keep doing this | Speckles 如果你继续下去 |
[1:14:20] | then you’re no better than the humans who destroyed your home and your family. | 那你和那些害你家破鼠亡的人类没有什么两样 |
[1:14:25] | Well, that’s kind of the point here. I lost my family. | 重点是 我失去了家人 |
[1:14:29] | No, you’re wrong. We’re your family. | 不 你错了 我们都是你的家人 |
[1:14:32] | Me and Blaster and Juarez and Ben and Marcie. | 我 Blaster Juarez Ben 还有Marcie |
[1:14:37] | Speckles, Ben took us in when nobody else wanted us. | Speckles 在我们孤苦零丁的时候 Ben收留了我们 |
[1:14:41] | And he made us a family. | 而且他还给了我们一个家 |
[1:14:47] | We’re a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[1:14:53] | Oh, no! No! What have I done? What have I done? | 哦 不! 不! 我都干了些什么? 我都干了些什么? |
[1:14:59] | It’s too late, Darwin! I can’t stop it! | 太晚了 Darwin! 停不下来了! |
[1:15:02] | But we can. | 我们可以的 |
[1:15:07] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[1:15:10] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[1:15:16] | It’s working! Darwin, it’s working! | 这有用! Darwin 有效果了! |
[1:15:21] | Speckles, come with me. | Speckles 跟我来 |
[1:15:24] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[1:15:30] | I got you! | 我来了! |
[1:15:51] | We’ve gotta find Hurley. | 要赶快找到Hurley |
[1:15:59] | – Hold it right there. – We’ll take him from here. | – 待住别动 – 我们会把他带回去 |
[1:16:01] | Relax, guys. He’s code four. | 放松点 伙计们 他是”代码4号” 自己人 |
[1:16:04] | – What a mess. – There you go. Easy. | – 真是一团糟 – 下来吧 慢点儿 |
[1:16:10] | – Darwin, over here! – Hang on! | – Darwin 他在这儿! – 挺住! |
[1:16:14] | – I got him. I got him. – I can’t hold it much longer. | – 抓住他了 抓住他了 – 我撑不了多久了 |
[1:16:16] | Ow! | 喔! |
[1:16:20] | No, Hurley. | 不 Hurley |
[1:16:22] | No, not you, Hurley. | 不 你不会死的 Hurley |
[1:16:24] | Look, he landed next to his cake. | 看啊 他掉在他的蛋糕旁边 |
[1:16:28] | No. | 不要 |
[1:16:31] | Oh, man, Hurley. | 哦 老兄 Hurley |
[1:16:33] | – Hurley. – Oh, no. | – Hurley – 哦 不 |
[1:16:37] | No. No. This is all my fault. | 不 不 这都是我的错 |
[1:16:41] | He was my man. | 他是我的兄弟 |
[1:16:43] | Hurley, wake up, pal. | Hurley 快醒来 伙伴 |
[1:16:47] | Listen, I just… | 听着 我只是… |
[1:16:49] | I just wanted you to know you were as good as anyone out there today. | 我只想让你知道 你今天的战斗很棒 和其他人一样 |
[1:16:54] | I don’t know what they call it back in the pet shop, | 我不知道在宠物店它们管这叫什么 |
[1:16:56] | but out here we… well we call it being a hero. | 但在这儿 我们… 我们称之为英雄 |
[1:17:01] | All you ever wanted was a family. | 你一直想要个家 |
[1:17:04] | I never got to tell you this, but… | 我从来没告诉过你 但是… |
[1:17:06] | I’d be proud… proud to call you my brother. | 我很骄傲… 我很骄傲有你这样的兄弟 |
[1:17:17] | Hurley | Hurley. |
[1:17:21] | Hey, I think I saw his nose twitch. | 嘿 我看到他的鼻子动了 |
[1:17:29] | Hurley? | Hurley? |
[1:17:31] | Did you mean it when you called me “brother?” | 你叫我 “兄弟” 是真心的不? |
[1:17:35] | Not exactly. I was just… That was like a figurative… | 不是的 我只是… 打个比方… |
[1:17:39] | – You bet I did. – Brother. I have a brother! | – 是的 当然是啊 – 兄弟 我有兄弟了! |
[1:17:45] | This is great! | 太棒了! |
[1:17:46] | We can spend every Thanksgiving together, | 我们以后可以一起过感恩节 |
[1:17:48] | take road trips to Vegas, have tickle fights! | 去维加斯旅游 还可以小打小闹! |
[1:17:51] | Oh, come here. Give me a hug, bro. | 哦 快来 抱一个 好兄弟 |
[1:17:57] | Well… | 呃… |
[1:17:59] | Oh, this is great! | 哦 这太棒了! |
[1:18:04] | Oh! Mm-mm-mm! | 哦! 嗯-嗯-嗯! |
[1:18:07] | So, Hurley. You still want to be a part of the team? | 那么 Hurley 你还想成为组里的一员吗? |
[1:18:15] | 2… Two… | |
[1:18:17] | 3… Three… | |
[1:18:18] | 27! Twenty-seven! | |
[1:18:20] | – Hurley. I’m right here watching you. – Thirty-two. | – Hurley 我在这儿监督你呢 – 32 |
[1:18:23] | OK, that’s it. I don’t want to get too buff. | 好了 就这样吧 我可不想身体太健康 |
[1:18:26] | Not to worry. | 这个不必担心 |
[1:18:30] | Alrighty, guys. Welcome to your new home. | 好了 小家伙们 欢迎来到你们的新家 |
[1:18:34] | OK, but I’m telling you now, I don’t do well with roommates. | 好吧 不过我要事先声明 我不喜欢和室友相处 |
[1:18:37] | – Easy there, tiger. – Everybody, out! Everybody, out! | – 放松 小勇士 – 都出去! 都出去! |
[1:18:41] | Jail break! Jail break! | 越狱啦! 越狱啦! |
[1:18:44] | Look, Juarez, I gotta know. Which one of us are you interested in? | 听着 Juarez 我想知道 你到底喜欢谁? |
[1:18:49] | No no, Blaster! You’ve gotta ask her who she’s not interested in. | 不 不 Blaster! 你该问她不喜欢谁 |
[1:18:53] | 30 42 83 Thirty, 42, 83. | |
[1:18:55] | As far as I can tell, you’re not interested in either of us, | 据我所知 你对谁都不感兴趣 |
[1:18:58] | which means either you want both of us or neither of us, | 就意味着 要么你谁也不要 要么两个都要 |
[1:19:01] | which leaves us desperate even though we don’t have a clue! | 让人太郁闷了吧 一点儿头绪都没有! |
[1:19:05] | And that’s just how I like it. | 我就喜欢这样 |
[1:19:09] | Hey, guys? It’s the Director of the FBI. | 嘿 伙计们? FBI总指挥 |
[1:19:13] | G- Force. I want you to know that Leonard Saber | 豚鼠特工 我想让你们知道 Leonard Saber已经 |
[1:19:17] | has been forced to undertake the largest recall of consumer products in history. | 被迫承担史上最大规模的产品回收任务 |
[1:19:21] | And he’s getting help from somebody quite knowledgeable about the defects. | 而且 他得到了真正的产品缺陷专家的帮助 |
[1:19:26] | Three down, 178,000 to go. | 搞定了3个 还有17万8000个 |
[1:19:31] | I think I’m gonna be here a while. | 我想我要在这儿忙一阵了 |
[1:19:33] | But I’m gonna rejoin the team when I’m done. If they’ll have me. | 但完成任务后我还想回归特工队 如果他们愿意接受我的话 |
[1:19:37] | Your friend, Agent Killian, has been reassigned. He has a few words for you. | 你们的朋友 Killian探员 也被分配了新任务 他有些话对你们说 |
[1:19:43] | Hello, G-Force. | 你们好 豚鼠特工 |
[1:19:45] | Look! A frozen FBl-icicle. | 看啊! FBl牌冰柱! |
[1:19:50] | I’m sorry that I doubted you. | 很抱歉没有信任你们 |
[1:19:53] | How long do I have to stay down here? It’s really cold! | 我还要在这儿待多久? 这儿太冷了! |
[1:19:57] | Team. As the full details of your valor come to light, | 队员们 由于你们的英勇行为现已众所周知 |
[1:20:00] | it is an honor and a privilege to say “thank you” on behalf of this country. | 我很荣幸代表国家对你们说 “谢谢” |
[1:20:05] | You guinea pigs pack more courage and heart into those teensy little frames | 作为豚鼠 你们对待任务时 比我所见过的任何探员 |
[1:20:09] | than any agents I’ve ever seen. | 都更具有勇气和责任心 |
[1:20:12] | G- Force, your funding has been restored. Welcome to the FBI. | 豚鼠特工们 你们的组织已重建 欢迎加入FBI |
[1:20:18] | Guys… we got our badges. | 伙计们… 我们有徽章了 |
[1:20:21] | – Yeah, boy! We’re official-tishal now! – Finally! | – 耶 伙计! 我们现在可是政府任命的了! – 终于啊! |
[1:20:30] | Not bad for a runt. | 对小矮子来说还不错 |
[1:20:34] | Thanks for believing in me, Ben. | 感谢你信任我 Ben |
[1:20:41] | Hurley, I’ve been thinking… | Hurley 我一直在想… |
[1:20:42] | If you’re gonna be out there helping us save the world, | 如果你要和我们并肩战斗 拯救世界 |
[1:20:46] | you’re gonna need this. You’re one of us now. | 你也需要这个 你现在是我们的一员了 |
[1:20:49] | My very own badge and a new name! Rookie! | 我独一无二的徽章 还有一个新名字! Rookie! |
[1:20:53] | – So we’re finally agents. – No, special agents. | – 我们终于是探员了 – 不 我们是特别探员 |
[1:21:00] | Let’s get this party started right! | 派对开始! |
[1:21:10] | Whoo! | 喔! |
[1:21:11] | Get him on the good foot! All right, Hurley! | 踩准节奏! 好的 Hurley! |
[1:21:21] | G- Force in the house! | 豚鼠特工来啦! |
[1:21:22] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[1:21:33] | Whoo! | 喔! |
[1:21:35] | Ay-yi-yi! | 啊-呀-呀! |
[1:21:40] | My turn! My turn! | 该我了! 该我了! |
[1:21:42] | Whee! | 耶! |
[1:21:55] | Hey, boys! This ferret can dance, right? Right? | 嘿 伙计们! 我这白鼬跳得不错吧? 对吧? |
[1:21:59] | Wrong! | 错! |
[1:22:01] | Oh, Bucky! | 哦 Bucky! |
[1:22:02] | Oh, yeah! | 哦 耶! |
[1:22:41] | I’m a mole. I got a thing for worms. | 我是只鼹鼠 我吃蠕虫 |
[1:22:48] | It’s a good thing I took shop. | 还好我去商店买必需品了 |
[1:22:51] | Cherries. | 樱桃 |
[1:22:54] | Oh, my gosh. I look like Paris Hilton’s chihuahua. | 哦 我的天呐 我看起来就像希尔顿家的吉娃娃 |
[1:22:59] | Yes! Yes! I am out, baby! Finally, the recognition I deserve. | 耶! 耶! 宝贝 我成功了! 这终于是我的地盘了 |
[1:23:06] | I’m Jeff Gordon! With fur! Whoa! | 我是带毛的Jeff Gordon! 哇! (Jeff Gordon: 乔丹的大儿子) |