英文名称:Hotel Transylvania 2
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:55] | Welcome! Welcome! | 欢迎 欢迎 |
[01:57] | Congrats, Drac. | 恭喜 德古 |
[01:58] | Holy smokes, everybody’s here. | 天啊 所有人都来了 |
[02:01] | Mr. and Mrs. Loughran,the parents of the groom, and family. | 劳伦先生和夫人 新郎的父母还有家人到 |
[02:09] | Mom and Dad! Johnny! | 妈妈和爸爸 约翰 |
[02:10] | I can’t believe you’re all here. | 我真不敢相信你们都来了 |
[02:34] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah! | 噢 好 好 好 |
[02:37] | Yo, how hot is my date? | 我的对象有多正点 |
[02:39] | So hot. Wow. | 很正点 哇 |
[02:41] | How ’bout how hot mine is? | 那我的对象有多正点 |
[02:43] | You got a date? | 你有对象 |
[02:45] | Yeah. She’s invisible. That’s why you can’t see her. | 没错 她是隐形的 所以你们看不见她 |
[02:48] | Oh, right. This is the one from “Canada”? | 好吧 这是”加拿大”的那个吗 |
[02:50] | Wedding’s starting. | 婚礼在举行呢 |
[03:51] | Great. | 太好了 |
[04:00] | True. So true, Marty. | 好 说的太好了 马蒂 |
[04:17] | Aw. How sweet. | 真甜蜜 |
[04:22] | Oh, my. Look at you. | 天啊 看看你 |
[04:25] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天啊 |
[04:41] | Is it everything you wanted, my little poisonberry? | 这一切都是你梦寐以求的吗 我的小毒莓 |
[04:44] | Oh, it is, Daddy. | 当然了 爸比 |
[04:46] | Except where’s Grandpa Vlad? | 除了瓦拉德爷爷在哪 |
[04:48] | Honey, your gramps would not have been cool with this. | 亲爱的 你的爷爷不会允许这一切的 |
[04:51] | He’s old-school. | 他是个老古董 |
[04:53] | How do we know? If he could just meet Johnny… | 我们怎么知道呢 如果他可以见见约翰… |
[04:55] | He would have eaten him. | 他会吃掉他的 |
[04:57] | He’s not as enlightened as your hip Daddy. | 他不像你的时尚爸比那么开明的 |
[05:00] | So, you’re really okay with him not being a monster? | 那么你对他不是怪物真的没意见 |
[05:03] | Human, monster, unicorn, as long as you’re happy. | 人类 怪物 独角兽只要你开心就好 |
[05:08] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[05:12] | And you’ll always be my moonlight | 而你永远都是我的月光 |
[05:16] | But now on wings of love you soar | 但现在爱你的翅膀已高飞 |
[05:19] | Now that you’re Johnny’s girl | 现在你是的约翰的女孩了 |
[05:22] | Johnny’s girl | 约翰的女孩 |
[05:24] | And kind of Daddy’s, too | 也算是爸比的 |
[05:26] | Your mom would be so happy | 你的妈妈一定会很高兴 |
[05:28] | ‘Cause she always knew | 因为她总是知道 |
[05:30] | Love is making room for all the best in you | 多了一份爱对你会更好 |
[05:55] | Hey, Dad. | 嘿 爸爸 |
[05:56] | Oh, hey, guys! | 嘿 伙计们 |
[05:57] | Todd, take a break. | 托德 休息一下 |
[06:03] | So, what’s up? | 那么干什么 |
[06:04] | Mavis was wondering if maybe you wanted to go for a fly. | 梅菲斯在想也许你想去飞一下 |
[06:08] | Oh. We haven’t done that in forever. Any special reason? | 噢 我们从来都没试过啊 有什么特别的理由吗 |
[06:12] | No special reason at all. | 没什么特别的理由 |
[06:15] | Right, Mavey? | 对吧 梅菲斯 |
[06:17] | What’s his deal? | 他是怎么回事 |
[06:18] | He’s silly. | 他犯傻而已 |
[06:19] | It’s just a beautiful night, and… | 只是今晚很美 而且… |
[06:21] | Well, if you don’t want to… | 好吧 如果你不想… |
[06:23] | No, no! Are you kidding? | 不 不是 开什么玩笑 |
[06:24] | I would eat a bucket of garlic to fly with you. | 我就算要吃一桶大蒜也要跟你一起飞 |
[07:02] | Oh, honey, look at those fluffy clouds. | 亲爱的 看看那些轻柔的云 |
[07:06] | Remember what we played when you were little? | 还记得在你小时候我们玩的什么吗 |
[07:09] | Hide and Go Seek Sharp Objects? | 用锋利的物品玩捉迷藏 |
[07:12] | Okay. Regular Hide and Go Seek. | 好吧 开始捉迷藏了啊 |
[07:18] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[07:23] | Honeybat! | 蝙蝠亲 |
[07:26] | Mavey! | 梅菲 |
[07:29] | Honeybat! | 蝙蝠亲 |
[07:32] | I’m gonna get you. | 我要捉到你了 |
[07:40] | Honey? Are you okay? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[07:42] | Yes. It’s just a little harder | 没事 只是自从我怀孕后 |
[07:44] | to catch my breath since I’m pregnant. | 呼吸有点困难而已 |
[07:46] | Yes, well, I guess that would make it more… | 好吧 我想这会变得… |
[07:49] | What? | 什么 |
[07:57] | I’m gonna be a grandpa! | 我要成为外公了 |
[08:01] | And I’m gonna be a dad! | 而我要成为一个爸爸了 |
[08:06] | ‘Cause you’re Daddy’s girl, or boy | 因为你是爸比的女儿或者儿子 |
[08:09] | Daddy’s girl, or boy | 爸比的女儿或儿子 |
[08:12] | I’m hungry again, honey. | 我又饿了 亲爱的 |
[08:13] | Can you get me some ice cream with anchovies? | 你可以给我拿点凤尾鱼雪糕来吗 |
[08:17] | No, no, no.You mustn’t give in to your cravings. | 不 不 不 你必须戒掉你的坏饮食 |
[08:20] | It’s not good for the baby. | 这对婴儿不好 |
[08:22] | You need to increase your spider intake, | 你需要增加蜘蛛的摄入量 |
[08:24] | so he’ll be able to climb ceilings properly. | 那么他就可以有能力爬上天花板了 |
[08:26] | And eat lots of sheep bile. | 还有多吃羊胆汁 |
[08:29] | I love you, Dad, but we don’t even know | 我爱你 爸爸 但我们还不知道 |
[08:31] | if the kid’s gonna be a vampire. | 小孩是不是一个吸血鬼 |
[08:33] | I’d be thrilled if the baby’s human-y, just like Johnny. | 如果孩子是人类我会很高兴的 就像约翰一样 |
[08:36] | “Human-y.” With thousands of years of Dracula genes. | 有着上千年德古拉基因的”人类” |
[08:40] | Not gonna happen. | 这不可能 |
[08:41] | As long as the baby’s healthy. | 只要孩子健康就好 |
[08:43] | Of course. A healthy little vampire. | 当然了 一个健康的小吸血鬼 |
[08:45] | Or human. | 或者人类 |
[08:47] | Yes, a human who can fly as a bat. | 对 一个可以像蝙蝠一样飞的人类 |
[08:50] | Here. Just have some monster ball soup. | 来 就吃点怪物肉球汤吧 |
[08:52] | It’s your mommy’s recipe. | 这是你妈妈的食谱 |
[08:59] | Thank you, Dad. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[09:01] | Just like you made it when I was a kid. My favorite. | 就像我小时候你做的一样 我的最爱 |
[09:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:32] | Sir, only the father is allowed in the delivery room. | 先生 只有父亲才允许进入产房 |
[09:35] | Really? I mean, okay. | 不是吧 我意思是 好吧 |
[09:37] | He’s the family, I guess. | 我想他是家人 |
[09:45] | Oh, look! It’s a boy! It’s a boy! | 看 是个男孩 是个男孩 |
[09:48] | The Dracula bloodline carries on! | 德古拉的血统延续下去了 |
[09:52] | No one will ever harm you as long as I’m here, | 只要有我在就没有人会伤害你 |
[09:56] | my little devil dog. | 我的邪恶小狗狗 |
[09:58] | Dad, can I hold my baby? | 爸爸 我可以抱抱我的孩子吗 |
[09:59] | If I were Dad, I’d say yes. | 如果我是爸爸 我会说可以 |
[10:02] | But I’m the nurse, Francine. | 但我是护士弗朗辛 |
[10:04] | Here you go anyway. | 不管怎么给你吧 |
[10:12] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[10:19] | Little Dennis is a year old now. Wow! | 小丹尼斯现在一岁了 哇 |
[10:25] | Nice. Yeah. Cute kid. | 很漂亮 是的 可爱的孩子 |
[10:30] | Okay, time for presents, guys. | 好了 拆礼物时间了 朋友们 |
[10:34] | All right! Let’s do this boy up! | 好了 我们给这男孩送礼物吧 |
[10:38] | Check out what I got him. Bling! | 看看我送他什么礼物 |
[10:40] | Wow. Is it cursed? | 哇 这是不是被诅咒的 |
[10:42] | Super cursed. Only the best. | 被超级诅咒了 只是好的诅咒 |
[10:44] | Straight from the crypt. | 从地下室拿来的 |
[10:46] | He’s just starting to walk, so maybe it’s heavier than… | 他刚开始学走路 所以也许这有点太重… |
[10:52] | Oh. You’re okay, Denisovich. | 你没事 丹尼索维奇 |
[10:54] | His name is Dennis. Named after my father. | 他的名字是丹尼斯 是我父亲的名字 |
[10:57] | It’s not his vampire name. | 这不是他的吸血鬼名字 |
[10:59] | My little Denisovichy-Weesovichy. | 我的小丹尼索维奇 小索维奇 |
[11:02] | Huh! Are we sure he’s a vampire? | 是吗 我们确认了他是个吸血鬼了吗 |
[11:05] | I mean, not that it’s a bad thing, | 我意思是 那不是件坏事情 |
[11:07] | but shouldn’t he have fangs and that pasty skin you guys have? | 但他不应该像你们一样有尖牙和苍白的肤色吗 |
[11:11] | Technically, you have until you’re five to get your vampire fangs. | 从技术上来讲你要到5岁才生出你的吸血鬼尖牙的 |
[11:14] | Oh, he’ll get his fangs. He’s a Dracula. | 他会有尖牙的 他是一个德古拉家族的人啊 |
[11:16] | He’s also half Loughran. | 他也有一半是劳伦家族的啊 |
[11:19] | Maybe he’d be better off where we live. There’s more humans there. | 也许他在我们住的地方会好点 那有更多的人类 |
[11:22] | What? Look how well he’s playing with the wolf pups. | 什么 看看他跟狼宝宝玩得多欢乐 |
[11:29] | We have a present. I hope it’s acceptable. | 我们有一个礼物 我希望你们接受吧 |
[11:33] | “My First Guillotine.” | “我的第一个断头台” |
[11:35] | Very educational. Well played, Frank. | 非常有教育意义 干的好 弗兰克 |
[11:38] | It’s great. Thank you. We just have to baby-proof that. | 这很棒 谢谢 我们只是得预防危险 |
[11:44] | Johnny, do you know where you put the rubber guards? | 约翰 你知道你把橡胶防护放哪了吗 |
[11:47] | Baby-proofing a guillotine? | 给断头台做防护 |
[11:49] | So you cut your finger off. It’s part of the fun. | 你把手指切断 这才是有趣啊 |
[11:52] | She made me baby-proof the whole hotel. | 她让我把整个酒店都做防护了 |
[11:55] | Someone’s overprotective. | 某人过分保护了 |
[12:23] | Johnny! Come quick! | 约翰 快点来 |
[12:27] | What’s up? He’s okay? | 干什么 他还好吗 |
[12:29] | Dennis said his first word! | 丹尼斯说了他的第一个字啊 |
[12:31] | He did? | 真的吗 |
[12:32] | Come on, honey. Say it again. | 来吧 亲爱的 再说一次 |
[12:34] | Bleh, bleh-bleh. | 你想太多了 想太多了 |
[12:37] | I don’t say, “Bleh, bleh-bleh.” | 我不说”你想太多了 想太多了”的 |
[12:40] | We didn’t say you did. | 我们不说 你说的 |
[12:42] | Then where did he get that? | 那么他是从哪里学的 |
[12:43] | Bleh, bleh-bleh. | 你想太多了 想太多了 |
[12:44] | Well, maybe sometimes you say it. | 也许有时候你说的 |
[12:47] | I only say it when I say I don’t say it! | 我只有在我说我不说这话的时候才说的 |
[12:49] | Bleh, bleh-bleh. | 你想太多了 想太多了 |
[12:51] | Okay, kid. We get it. You can talk. | 好了 小孩 我们知道了 你会说话了 |
[12:55] | Denisovich. | 丹尼索维奇 |
[12:58] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[12:59] | Just checking for cavities. | 只是检查有没有长牙齿 |
[13:04] | Bleh, bleh-bleh. | 你想太多了 想太多了 |
[13:05] | Bleh, bleh-bleh. | 你想太多了 想太多了 |
[13:07] | It was you! | 是你教的 |
[13:19] | Oh, my goodness, Leonard. | 我的天啊 伦纳德 |
[13:21] | If you really looked that hideous, | 如果你样子真的那么丑陋 |
[13:23] | I don’t think I could hang out with you. | 我觉得我不可以跟你愉快的玩耍了 |
[13:24] | Guys, what’s the deal? | 伙计们 怎么回事 |
[13:26] | Is this a party? Pick up a phone. | 这是开派对吗 接电话啊 |
[13:29] | I don’t care if Johnny said it’s a “cool app.” Johnny’s still new here. | 我不在乎约翰说这是个”趣应用” 约翰在这还是新人 |
[13:34] | Now, Porridge Head, did you call a hearse for the Gremlinbergs? | 粥头 你是不是给鬼冰叫灵车 |
[13:38] | No, you’re checking your Facebook page. Again. | 不是 你又在看你的脸书 |
[13:41] | Drac, I told the guys social media | 德古 我跟大家说了社交媒体 |
[13:43] | is the best way to promote the hotel. | 是宣传酒店的最好方法 |
[13:45] | Right, Clifton? | 是吗 克利夫顿 |
[13:48] | So, Drac, I wanted to go through some thoughts I had, | 那么德古 我想实行我的一些想法 |
[13:50] | as your new human relations coordinating co-assistant. | 作为你的新人类关系协调和助理 |
[13:53] | Sure. It’s a real job. | 可以 这是一个真正的职位 |
[13:54] | Not a cheap excuse to keep Mavis happy, so you never leave here. | 不是一个低下的借口让你永远留在这里让梅菲斯开心 |
[13:58] | Right. So, I was thinking, | 好吧 那么我之前在想 |
[14:00] | since we have so many humans now, maybe update some of the acts? | 既然我们现在有那么多人类了 也许更换些演员 |
[14:04] | Like, maybe the magician? | 就像 魔术师 |
[14:06] | What’s wrong with Harry Three-Eye? | 三眼哈里有什么不好吗 |
[14:08] | Well, he might be a little old-school for the humans. | 他可能对人类观众来说有点太过时了 |
[14:11] | Tell me, sir, what was your card? | 告诉我 先生 你的卡牌是什么 |
[14:13] | The three of spades? | 黑桃三 |
[14:16] | Is this your card, my friend? | 这是你的卡牌吗 我的朋友 |
[14:23] | No, Harry’s great. | 不 哈里很好 |
[14:24] | Can’t blame Harry for the crowd not being hip. | 群众不时尚这不能怪哈里 |
[14:27] | Okay, what about Wayne? | 好吧 那韦恩呢 |
[14:29] | Wayne?Are you nuts? He’s my boy. | 韦恩 你是傻的吗 他是我的小弟 |
[14:30] | Then maybe something other than tennis? | 那除了网球以外呢 |
[14:32] | Okay, so, what you wanna do | 好了 那么你要做的是 |
[14:35] | is lift the racket right on impact, so you get that nice top spin. | 举起球拍准备击球 那么你就能打出很好的开球了 |
[14:38] | Try and hit one. | 试下开球看看 |
[14:48] | What is that? What’s the noise? It’s on me! | 这是什么 这声音是什么 这在我身上的 |
[14:51] | It’s just the cell phone I got you. | 这只是我给你的手机 |
[14:53] | Clifton’s sending you a text so you can practice how to write back. | 克利夫顿给你发短信这样你可以练习怎么回复 |
[15:00] | What the… It’s not doing it. | 搞什么…这没反应啊 |
[15:02] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[15:08] | Now you can text Clifton. | 现在你可以给卡利夫顿发短信了 |
[15:10] | All right, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[15:13] | How do you do this? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[15:15] | Maybe it’s your fingernails. | 也许是因为你的指甲 |
[15:16] | It’s easy. Look. I’ll text Mavis. | 很简单 看 我给梅菲斯发短信 |
[15:18] | Psyched for date night. | 很期待晚上的约会 |
[15:21] | See? And now look, she texted right back. | 看吧 现在看看她的回复 |
[15:23] | “Gotta cancel. Can’t leave Dennis.” | “要取消 不能留下丹尼斯” |
[15:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:28] | Are we never allowed to be alone again? | 我们再也不能单独相处了吗 |
[15:32] | I need to feel loved, too. | 我也要感受到被爱啊 |
[15:36] | And send. | 发送 |
[15:39] | Okay. All that taught me is that you’re pathetic. | 好吧 你教给我的只是说你很可怜而已 |
[15:42] | Yeah, got it.Maybe you should just get Bluetooth. | 明白了 也许你应该用蓝牙耳机 |
[15:45] | Okay. Blue Tooth, come over here. | 好吧 蓝牙 给我过来 |
[15:50] | So, now what? | 那么现在怎么样 |
[15:56] | Rise and shine, my Denisovich. | 起床了 我的丹尼索维奇 |
[15:58] | Hi, Papa. | 嗨 外公 |
[16:00] | Hello, my little devil. Did you have sweet nightmares? | 哈喽 我的小淘气鬼 你有没有作到好噩梦啊 |
[16:03] | Uh-huh. I dreamed that I saw a stegosaurus. | 有 我梦到我看见了一只剑龙 |
[16:07] | Oh… And were you drinking his blood? | 噢…而你是在喝他的血吗 |
[16:10] | No. | 不是 |
[16:11] | Just throwing it out there. | 只是扔它在那里 |
[16:13] | Hey! You want to do something cool? | 嘿 你想做些很酷的事吗 |
[16:14] | Yeah! | 当然 |
[16:17] | I’m going to teach you how to turn into a bat. Like me. | 我要教你怎么像我一样变成一只蝙蝠 |
[16:21] | -See? -Cool. | -看吧 -太酷了 |
[16:23] | Yes! Cool, like I said. | 没错 跟我说的一样吧 |
[16:26] | Now you try. | 现在你来试试 |
[16:28] | I’m a bat. | 我是一只蝙蝠 |
[16:30] | I’m a bat. I’m a bat. I’m a bat. | 我是一只蝙蝠 |
[16:31] | I’m a bat. | 我是一只蝙蝠 |
[16:33] | I mean, a real bat. | 我意思是 一只真的蝙蝠 |
[16:35] | I’m a bat! | 我是一只蝙蝠 |
[16:38] | Denisovich. Take a breath. You can really turn into a bat. | 丹尼索维奇 深呼吸 你真的可以变成一只蝙蝠的 |
[16:43] | Try. Feel the bat. | 试试 感受蝙蝠 |
[16:47] | Not a chicken. | 不是鸡 |
[16:51] | What’s that? The electric boogaloo? | 这是什么 电子波加洛舞 |
[16:53] | If I show you I can bust a move, will you try to fly, then? | 如果我给你看我可以跳街舞 那么你会试试去飞吗 |
[17:12] | Dad? Why are you guys dancing? | 爸爸 为什么你们在跳舞 |
[17:15] | Uh, he was sleep-dancing. | 他是在梦舞 |
[17:18] | Come on, sweetie. Back to bed. | 来吧 小甜心 上床睡觉吧 |
[17:19] | “Back to bed”? It’s already after 8:00 p.m. | “上床睡觉” 已经过了晚上8点了啊 |
[17:22] | Don’t you remember the new sleep schedule? | 你不记得新的睡觉时间表了吗 |
[17:24] | He’s going to human classes half the day. | 他白天要去上人类的学校啊 |
[17:27] | If he could just sleep till 2:00 a.m. tonight, it’d be so great for him. | 如果他今晚可以睡到凌晨2点 这对他来说就很好了 |
[17:30] | But, honeydeath, six of Wayne’s wolf pups | 但亲爱的 韦恩的6只狼宝宝 |
[17:32] | are having a birthday party tonight. | 今晚要开生日派对啊 |
[17:34] | You wouldn’t want him to miss that. | 你不会想他错失的 |
[17:36] | Dad, I love the wolf pups, but they’re a little too rough for Dennis. | 爸爸 我很喜欢狼宝宝 但他们对丹尼斯有点太狂暴了 |
[17:40] | “Too rough”? | “太狂暴” |
[17:42] | Haven’t you noticed? Dennis is different. | 你没注意到吗 丹尼斯不一样 |
[17:44] | What are you saying? Denisovich shouldn’t be around monsters? | 你是什么意思 丹尼索维奇周围不应该有怪物 |
[17:47] | I love monsters! Video! Video! Ha! | 我很喜欢怪物 视频 视频 |
[17:50] | Oh, you wanna show Papa Drac your monster video? | 你想给德古公公看你的怪物视频吗 |
[17:53] | Yeah! | 对 |
[17:56] | Who’s the coolest monster? | 谁是最酷的怪物 |
[17:59] | Kakie! | 惊奇 |
[18:00] | Wee! Kakie one happy monster! | 惊奇是一个开心怪物 |
[18:04] | Kakie love cake! Yummy! | 惊奇很喜欢蛋糕 好味道 |
[18:06] | Tummy get a tummyache. | 独自有点肚子疼 |
[18:09] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. How is that a monster? | 等等 这怎么会是怪物 |
[18:12] | Have some cake, Wuzzlelumplebum. | 来点蛋糕吧 四不象 |
[18:14] | Remember, kids, a real monster always shares. | 孩子们要记住 一个真正的怪物总是会分享 |
[18:18] | “Shares”? Yes! When I think monsters, I think “shares.” | “分享” 对 当我想起怪物我会想到”分享” |
[18:23] | Now, let me tell you what a real monster is, Denisovich. | 现在我来告诉你什么事真正的怪物 丹尼索维奇 |
[18:27] | Dad, please. He’s practically five already. Don’t force it. | 爸爸 拜托了 他已经5岁了 别强迫他了 |
[18:34] | Slow down, Wuzzlelumplebum. | 慢点吃 四不象 |
[18:42] | Twinkle,twinkle, little star How I wonder ? | 一闪一闪小星星 |
[18:45] | Mommy, I’m too old for lullabies. | 妈咪 我长大了不用摇篮曲了 |
[18:48] | What? That’s not how that one goes. | 什么 摇篮曲才不是这么唱的 |
[18:50] | This is the way most people sing it. | 这是大部分人都这么唱的 |
[18:52] | “Most people”? What’s wrong with… | “大部分人” 这有什么不对… |
[18:54] | Suffer, suffer, scream in pain | 受苦 受苦 在痛苦中尖叫 |
[18:58] | Blood is spilling from your brain ? | 血在你的脑袋如泉喷 |
[19:01] | -Daddy. -Come on. You know how I sang it to you. | -爸比 -别这样 你知道我是怎么给你唱的 |
[19:04] | Zombies gnaw you like a plum | 僵尸咬你就像咬李子 |
[19:07] | Piercing cries and you succumb | 刺耳的哭喊声然后死亡 |
[19:12] | Suffer, suffer, scream in pain | 受苦 受苦 在痛苦中尖叫 |
[19:16] | You will never breathe again | 你永远也不会再活着 |
[19:23] | Still works. | 还是那么有效 |
[19:47] | Happy birthday, Wally, Wilson, | 生日快乐 沃利 威尔逊 |
[19:50] | Whoopi, Waylon, Weepy and Wanye. | 乌比 韦伦 威皮还有旺岩 |
[19:53] | Denisovich! My big boy! You made it! | 丹尼索维奇 我的大男孩 你做到了 |
[19:57] | I thought about what you said, Dad. | 我想过你说的话了 爸爸 |
[19:59] | Maybe I was being a little overprotective. | 也许我是有点过分保护了 |
[20:01] | Thank you, coffin cake. | 谢谢你 棺材蛋糕 |
[20:04] | Dennis! I love you! Zing! | 丹尼斯 我爱你 |
[20:06] | Hi, Winnie. | 嗨 温妮 |
[20:07] | I just love your yummy strawberry locks! Zing, zing! | 我就是大爱你的美味草莓头 |
[20:13] | Winnie. Give him his space, hon. I’m sorry, Mavis. | 温妮 别缠着他 亲爱的 我很抱歉 梅菲斯 |
[20:17] | It’s okay, Aunt Wanda. They’re just playing. | 没关系 旺达婶婶 他们只是闹着玩 |
[20:20] | Holy rabies! Limbo? I used to love that game! | 天啊 地狱火 我以前很喜欢这游戏 |
[20:24] | Get in there, Mavey. | 去玩吧 梅菲 |
[20:26] | Really? But I’m a parent now. | 说真的 但我现在已为人母了 |
[20:27] | Show ’em how it’s done. | 表演给他们看看 |
[20:29] | Okay. Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[20:39] | No way! A pinata? | 不是吧 彩罐 |
[20:45] | Oh, Mavis, honey. That’s for later. | 噢 梅菲斯 亲爱的 那是稍后的游戏 |
[20:48] | We don’t want the pups to have too much… | 我们不想孩子们吃太多… |
[20:50] | Candy! | 糖果 |
[20:56] | Sugar. | 糖 |
[21:04] | I’m sorry. Did I start all that? | 我很抱歉 这都是因为我吗 |
[21:06] | Don’t worry. There’s a reason they call it a litter. | 别担心 他们被称为幼崽是有原因的 |
[21:21] | Dennis! Are you okay? | 丹尼斯 你还好吗 |
[21:23] | I got a candy. | 我拿到一个糖果 |
[21:25] | Look! Your tooth came out. | 看 你的牙掉了 |
[21:26] | Are you kidding me? He got his tooth knocked out? | 你在跟我开玩笑吗 他摔崩牙齿了 |
[21:29] | Oh, yes, indeed. Here comes the fang. | 的确是 要长出尖牙了 |
[21:32] | Dad. His baby tooth wasn’t a fang. Why would this one be? | 爸爸 他的幼齿不是尖牙 为什么这会长出尖牙 |
[21:35] | He’s not a monster. | 他不是怪物 |
[21:42] | The sun’s gonna come out soon, and we gotta get to his classes. | 太阳快出来了 我们得送他去上学 |
[21:45] | What’s wrong with the classes we have here? Like the kids’ yoga? | 我们这里的课程有问题 就像小孩瑜伽 |
[21:49] | Yoga! | 瑜伽 |
[21:53] | This is Denisovich’s home. | 这是丹尼索维奇的家 |
[21:55] | I don’t know, Dad. | 我不知道 爸爸 |
[21:57] | What don’t you know? | 你不知道什么 |
[21:58] | Well, we’ve been talking about moving. | 我们一直在谈搬走的事 |
[22:01] | Somewhere safer for Dennis. | 搬到某个对丹尼斯更安全的地方 |
[22:04] | Maybe where Johnny grew up in California. | 也许去加利福利亚约翰长大的地方 |
[22:07] | I’m sorry, but you can’t just make somebody something they’re not. | 我很抱歉 但你就不能强迫别人 |
[22:13] | Come on, honey. We have to go. | 来吧 亲爱的 我们要走了 |
[22:17] | Mavey, wait. You can’t mean that. | 梅菲 等等 你不能搬走 |
[22:23] | You’re in on this? The leaving? | 这是你干的吗 要搬家 |
[22:25] | Uh… It’s not definite at all. | 额…不完全是 |
[22:28] | It’s just something she’s definitely talking about, | 这肯定是她说的 |
[22:29] | but until we do it, it’s not definitized. | 但直到我们真正实行 这都是不确定的 |
[22:35] | Did he just cover me with birdseed? | 他刚是不是那鸟食来包住我了 |
[22:38] | Yeah, he covered me. | 对 他包住我了 |
[22:49] | Dad, it’s not a fang. | 爸爸 这不是尖牙 |
[22:52] | Dad, I don’t know if it’s the right place for Dennis. | 爸爸 我不知道这对丹尼斯来说是不是个好地方 |
[22:55] | Right, Johnny? | 对吧 约翰 |
[22:57] | Oh, hey, dudeman. It’s not me. It’s Mavey. | 嘿 傻子 不关我的事 是梅菲说的 |
[23:00] | Hey, dudeman. I’m afraid to say anything. | 嘿 傻子 我很害怕发表意见 |
[23:04] | Hey, dudeman. I’m a dudeman! | 嘿 傻子 我是个傻子 |
[23:06] | Uh, Drac? Who you talkin’ to? | 额 德古 你在跟谁说话 |
[23:09] | Do not disturb. The count’s wiggin’ out in here. | 请勿打扰 伯爵在这发脾气呢 |
[23:12] | What are you wiggin’ out about, Drac? | 你在发什么脾气 德古 |
[23:14] | The kids. Mavey Wavey’s saying she wants to leave. | 小孩们 梅菲 维薇斯说她想搬走 |
[23:18] | She wants to leave? What about Johnny? He doesn’t wanna go. | 她想搬走 那约翰呢 他不想走 |
[23:20] | He’s making the hotel more human-y for Dennis. | 他为了丹尼斯把酒店打造得更人类化了 |
[23:23] | You know, seeing that he isn’t a monster. | 你知道的 因为他看起来不像是怪物 |
[23:25] | He is a monster! | 他是个怪物 |
[23:26] | He’s just a late fanger. | 他只是发育晚而已 |
[23:28] | And I could be a hand model. | 而我可以成为一个手模 |
[23:30] | Shut up! It’s all that human-y stuff | 闭嘴 都是这些人类的东西 |
[23:32] | that’s confusing poor Denisovich. | 导致可怜的丹尼索维奇困惑的 |
[23:36] | So maybe you gotta get the kid around more monster-y things. Ooh! | 所以也许你给孩子周围增加多点怪物的东西 |
[23:39] | Oh, I need a cape. | 我需要一个斗篷 |
[23:41] | I can’t. She’s always around, checking up on me. | 我不能 她总是在周围观察着我 |
[23:44] | Man, if you could just get some alone time. | 如果你可以得到些单独相处的机会 |
[23:48] | Wait a minute. That’s what Johnny wants, too. | 等一下 这也是约翰想要的 |
[23:51] | Alone time with Mavis. | 跟梅菲斯单独相处 |
[23:56] | Have they even had a vacation | 从他们结婚前开始 |
[23:57] | since before they were married? | 他们有放过假吗 |
[24:03] | They’re going to now. And so are we. | 他们现在要放假了 我们也是 |
[24:05] | Frank, you’re a genius. | 弗兰奇 你真是个天才 |
[24:23] | We’ll take Denisovich to all our old haunts. | 我们带丹尼索维奇去我们的老鬼地方 |
[24:26] | Each of us will show him our skills. | 我们每个人都会展示给他看我们的绝技 |
[24:31] | Teach him how to be a monster. | 教他怪物秘籍 |
[24:35] | And he’ll be fanging it up in no time. | 那他就会很快长出尖牙 |
[24:38] | Boy turns five next week. | 男孩下周就满5岁了 |
[24:40] | If he’s not a vampire by his birthday, it ain’t happenin’. | 如果在他生日当天都不是吸血鬼 他就不会长尖牙了 |
[24:43] | Oh, it ain’t ain’t happening, baby. | 这一定会长的 宝贝 |
[24:45] | All he needs is time with his vampa. | 他只是需要跟他的鬼公一起 |
[24:48] | “Vampa”? | “鬼公” |
[24:49] | Vampire grandpa. | 吸血鬼外公 |
[24:50] | Come on, man. That’s obvious. | 不是吧 伙计 这很明显啊 |
[24:55] | Johnny. Come outside. | 约翰 出来外面 |
[24:57] | What? Who is it? | 干嘛 这是谁 |
[24:59] | It’s your father-in-law. I need to talk to you. | 是你的岳父 我要跟你谈谈 |
[25:04] | What’s up? | 干什么 |
[25:06] | Let me get rid of them. Sorry. | 让我来解除它们 抱歉 |
[25:09] | No problem-o. I was kinda diggin’ the attention. | 没关系 我受到很好的照顾 |
[25:14] | Can they stay? I don’t think they’re ready to leave yet. | 它们可以留下吗 我不认为它们准备好要离开了 |
[25:17] | Come on. Go to your mother. | 来吧 去你们的母亲那 |
[25:19] | Look, you want to stay here, right? | 听着 你想留在这里 对吧 |
[25:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:22] | This is the first place where I can really be myself. | 这是第一个我能做我自己的地方 |
[25:25] | I haven’t felt this alive since they invented stuffed-crust pizza. | 自从他们发明了芝心披萨后我从没感受到这么有活力 |
[25:28] | Well, then, we’ve got some work to do. Okay, so here’s the plan. | 那么我们有些活要干 好吧 计划是这样的 |
[25:33] | Maybe it’s a good idea to take her to your hometown. | 也许带她去你的家是个好主意 |
[25:35] | But remember… | 但是记得… |
[25:38] | So, it’s sliced avocado, rolled oats with apricot, | 这是切成片的牛油果 带着杏仁的燕麦 |
[25:40] | the Aveeno moisturizer after every bath. | 洗完澡后腰涂润肤霜 |
[25:43] | And then the shea butter on his tush before his PJs | 然后在他穿睡衣前涂点乳木果油在他的牙齿 |
[25:46] | and then 20 minutes with the nebulizer | 再等20分钟雾化 |
[25:49] | while I read his Learning Factory Phonics book to him. | 同事我给他看学习工厂的看字读音书 |
[25:52] | It’s asking a lot, Dad. We could just take Dennis with us. | 这要求太多了 爸爸 我们可以把丹尼斯带上 |
[25:56] | What? Are you kidding me? And get him off his routine? | 什么 开什么玩笑 让他离开他的日常生活 |
[25:59] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[26:00] | You kids go to California, | 你们要去加利福利亚 |
[26:02] | and see if it’s the right place to raise Denisovich. | 看看那适不适合抚养丹尼索维奇 |
[26:04] | And you remember how to video chat? | 还有你记得怎么视频聊天吗 |
[26:06] | Yes, yes. With the phone and the buttons and the agony. | 记得 手机按键还真苦恼 |
[26:10] | Thanks for being so understanding, Dad. I know you’ll keep him safe. | 感谢你这么善解人意 爸爸 我知道你会保护好他的 |
[26:14] | Of course, Mavey. Stake my heart and hope to die. | 当然了 梅菲 上刀山落油锅 |
[26:17] | I’m just gonna miss him so much. | 我只是会很想念他 |
[26:20] | I love you, Dennis. | 我爱你 丹尼斯 |
[26:22] | I love you, Mommy. | 我爱你 妈咪 |
[26:24] | I’ll tell him Mavey Wavey stories every night before bed. | 我每晚睡觉前都会跟他讲梅菲 维薇的故事 |
[26:27] | You’re the best. I love you, Dad. | 你是最好的 我爱你 爸爸 |
[26:33] | Gonna miss all you guys. You’re all my family. | 我会想你们的 你们都是我的家人 |
[26:36] | Love you, Drac. | 爱你 德古 |
[26:38] | Yes. I love you, too. | 好 我也爱你 |
[26:40] | Now, remember the plan. Just keep her distracted and happy. | 记住计划 让她分心和快乐 |
[26:44] | -But not too happy, capisce? -Got it. | -但不要太快乐 明白了吗 -明白 |
[26:47] | Operation “Just Keep Her Distracted and Happy, | 行动”让她分心和快乐 |
[26:49] | “But Not Too Happy, Capisce,” starts now. Cool ? | 但不要太快乐 明白了吗” 现在开始 酷吧 |
[26:53] | Smiling on the outside. | 在外面要微笑 |
[26:54] | Will you hug my backpack? | 你可以抱抱我的背包吗 |
[26:55] | No. | 不 |
[27:03] | Back to bed. | 要上床睡觉了 |
[27:05] | Ah, yes, we’ll get to the bed. We all love the bed. | 好吧 我们会上床的 我们都喜欢床 |
[27:08] | But we’re just gonna do one thing first. | 但我们首先要做一件事 |
[27:14] | Is it shorts weather where we’re going? | 我们去的地方是夏天吗 |
[27:16] | Jeez. I hope not. My body isn’t swimsuit-ready yet. | 天啊 我希望不是 我的身材还没准备好穿游泳衣啊 |
[27:19] | Whatever. Where’s Griffin? | 随便吧 格里芬在哪里 |
[27:21] | Hey, can I have a second? I’m just saying goodbye to Emily. | 嘿 可以等我一下吗 我要去跟艾米丽道别 |
[27:24] | Oh, brother. | 噢 兄弟 |
[27:25] | I’m gonna miss you so much. | 我会很想念你的 |
[27:28] | You know, you have to be strong, honey. | 你知道的 你要坚强 亲爱的 |
[27:30] | Because what we have is unbreakable. | 因为我们之间的爱情是坚不可摧的 |
[27:33] | Babe, don’t cry. Everyone’s looking. | 宝贝 不要哭 大家都在看着 |
[27:36] | Okay, I gotta call him on this. | 够了 我要拆穿他了 |
[27:38] | Just let him play it out, get it over with. | 就让他继续装 别管他了 |
[27:41] | Okay, you two lovebirds. Drink your champagne and let’s get going. | 好了 你们两个小情人 把香槟喝了然后出发了 |
[27:46] | Oh, yeah. No, sure. Okay. | 好吧 不 当然了 好吧 |
[27:48] | Cheers, babe. | 干杯 宝贝 |
[27:51] | Oh. You klutz. | 你个傻瓜 |
[27:53] | We can’t say nothin’ about this? | 我们不能发表任何意见吗 |
[27:55] | No. We don’t have time for zingers. | 不能 我们没有时间来笑他了 |
[28:05] | How do you click in the stupid car seat? | 你们是怎么把安全带插上的 |
[28:09] | You gotta cut those nails, man. | 你得把那些指甲给剪了 伙计 |
[28:10] | We just strap our kids down with duct tape. | 我们就用胶带捆住我们的小孩 |
[28:17] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这干什么 |
[28:19] | I told him he could come. He’s never been outside the hotel. | 我跟他说他可以来 他从没去过酒店外面 |
[28:22] | Blobby, there’s no room. Sorry, man. | 点点 没位置了 很抱歉 伙计 |
[28:27] | Yeah, that ain’t happenin’. | 位置从来不是问题 |
[28:29] | Fine, put him on the Rascal. Let’s just get going. | 好吧 这死流氓 我们出发吧 |
[28:46] | Where are we going, Papa Drac? | 我们去哪里 德古公公 |
[28:49] | Oh, Denisovich, we’re going to have an adventure. | 丹尼索维奇 我们要去冒险 |
[28:51] | A monster-y adventure. | 怪物式冒险 |
[28:53] | Yay! Monsters! We’re gonna eat cake. | 好耶 怪物 我们要去吃蛋糕 |
[28:56] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[28:59] | No. No cake on this monster trip. | 不 在这怪物旅程中没有蛋糕 |
[29:01] | No cake, cebause Kakie says,”Too much cake makes tummy ache.” | 没有蛋糕 因为惊奇说”吃太多蛋糕会肚子疼” |
[29:05] | Yay! | 好耶 |
[29:06] | “A monster always shares.” | “怪物总是会分享” |
[29:11] | We may need more than a week. | 我们可能需要不只一周的时间 |
[29:13] | Hey, you know who could fix the kid in a snap? Vlad. | 嘿 你知道谁可以在一周内教好小孩吗 瓦拉德 |
[29:16] | What? We don’t need to call Vlad. We got this. | 什么 我们不需要叫瓦拉德 我们就行了 |
[29:20] | You see, Denisovich, monsters are nice, just like you. | 你看 丹尼索维奇 怪物都像你一样那么友善的 |
[29:25] | But when the moon comes out, the real monster fun begins. | 但当月亮出来的时候 真正的怪物趣事才开始 |
[29:31] | Being scary. Right, guys? | 很可怕 对吧 伙计们 |
[29:36] | Guys? Guys! What is wrong with you? | 伙计们 你们是怎么回事 |
[29:39] | Come on. Everybody likes that song. | 来吧 大家都喜欢这首歌 |
[29:42] | We’re not everybody. We’re scary monsters. Remember? | 我们不是大家 我们是吓人怪物 记得吗 |
[29:45] | Hey, what are you putting in? | 嘿 你放什么碟 |
[29:47] | It’s an audio book. | 这是一张有声读物 |
[29:48] | Bigfoot’s life story. He reads it himself. | 大脚的故事 他会自己读出来的 |
[29:51] | Chapter One. | 第一章 |
[30:27] | This is gonna be so amazing. | 这次旅行一定会很美妙的 |
[30:29] | Oh, yeah. You’re gonna be so happy, but not too happy. | 没错 你会很快乐 但不会太快乐 |
[30:32] | -Huh? -What? | -什么 -干嘛 |
[30:33] | I wanna see everything you did growing up. | 我想看你成长过程的一切 |
[30:36] | As long as you’re distracted, capisce? | 只要能让你分心 明白了吗 |
[30:40] | We can hit a few spots on the way to my parents. | 去我父母那的路上我们可以去几个地方 |
[30:41] | Let me just quickly call home. | 让我先打回家看看 |
[30:43] | Ah! Don’t do that. | 不要打 |
[30:45] | It’s only 1:00 a.m. there. Dennis isn’t even up yet. | 那边才凌晨1点 丹尼斯还没起床呢 |
[30:48] | Right. I’m just not used to being away from him. | 是哦 我就是不习惯离开他了 |
[30:51] | Everything’s gonna be cool. Your dad was so all over it. | 一切都会没事的 你爸爸都能应付 |
[30:53] | I know. He’s the best. | 我知道 他是最好的 |
[31:16] | Right turn, here. | 这里转右 |
[31:18] | Denisovich, rise and shine. | 丹尼索维奇 起床了 |
[31:22] | Boys, this bringing back any memories? | 伙计们 这能让你们回忆起什么吗 |
[31:25] | We used to prowl around here when we were in our 100s. | 我们以前100岁的时候就在这玩 |
[31:28] | The Dark Forest of Slobozia. | 斯洛博齐亚的黑暗森林 |
[31:41] | Nice how they built it up. | 漂亮 他们是怎么建起来的 |
[31:42] | Okay, out of the car. | 好了 都下车 |
[31:45] | Denisovich, you’re going to see | 丹尼索维奇 你即将看到 |
[31:47] | every monster do his specialty. | 每个怪物做他的专长 |
[31:50] | First, Frank’s gonna show us how he scares people. | 首先 弗兰奇要展示我们看他是怎么吓人的 |
[31:53] | Yay! He’s gonna say, “Boo.” | 好耶 他会说”嘣” |
[31:56] | Yeah, I don’t think “boos” ever work. | 我不觉得”嘣”能吓到人 |
[31:59] | But that’s why we’re here. To learn from the master. | 但这就是我们在这的原因 从大师身上学习 |
[32:03] | Okay, I’ll give it a shot. | 好吧 我来示范一下 |
[32:25] | Frankenstein! | 科学怪人 |
[32:26] | Hey, how ya doin’? | 嘿 你们好吗 |
[32:28] | You’re awesome! Can we take a picture? Is that okay? | 你太帅了 我们可以来个合照吗 可以吗 |
[32:32] | Sure, okay. Little selfie action. | 当然可以 先采取个自拍手段 |
[32:35] | For real? | 不是吧 |
[32:36] | Awesome! Thank you so much. | 真棒 非常谢谢你 |
[32:38] | Hey, have a great day. | 嘿 祝你们有美好的一天 |
[32:40] | Boo! | 嘣 |
[32:42] | Oh. He’s adorable. He’s adorable. | 他太可爱了 他太可爱了 |
[32:44] | Adorable, yes. | 可爱 好吧 |
[32:46] | Not scary, but “boo” is a start. | 不吓人 但起码”嘣”是个开始 |
[33:00] | My birthday cake’s gonna have the coolest guy on it. | 我的生日蛋糕会有一个很酷的家伙在上面 |
[33:02] | Let me guess. Kakie. | 我猜猜 是惊奇 |
[33:05] | No. He’s so cool. He climbs walls and wears a cape. | 不 他很酷 他会爬墙和穿着斗篷 |
[33:09] | Oh, really. And who is this very cool guy? | 是吗 那这个很酷的家伙是谁 |
[33:12] | Batman! | 蝙蝠侠 |
[33:13] | Batman. Great. | 蝙蝠侠 好吧 |
[33:15] | You don’t know anyone else with a cape that’s cool? | 你不认识其他人有斗篷的酷家伙了吗 |
[33:19] | This is good. Stop here. | 这很好 这里停车 |
[33:26] | Okay, Wayne. It’s your turn. Go kill something. | 好了 韦恩 轮到你了 去杀点东西 |
[33:29] | Denisovich, watch this. | 丹尼索维奇 看好 |
[33:30] | What? | 什么 |
[33:32] | I told you, come on. | 我跟你说了 来吧 |
[33:33] | If we don’t inspire Denisovich, | 如果我们不鼓励丹尼索维奇 |
[33:35] | how’s he going to find his inner monster? | 他怎么找到他内心的怪物 |
[33:37] | Who’s in a monster? | 谁在怪物里 |
[33:38] | Nobody, just… | 没有人 只是… |
[33:40] | Here, have an avocado. | 给 吃个鳄梨吧 |
[33:41] | Yay! | 好耶 |
[33:42] | Your mommy says it’s a good fat. | 你妈咪说这是好脂肪 |
[33:44] | Whatever the heaven that means. | 不管这是什么意思 |
[33:46] | Listen, I’m not gonna set monsters back again | 听着 我不会再变回怪物的本性 |
[33:49] | just to make your grandkid like vampires. | 就把你的外孙打扮成吸血鬼的样子 |
[33:51] | Anyway, there’s nothing to kill here. It’s all been… | 不管怎么样这里也没有什么可以杀 自从… |
[33:58] | What a cutie. | 真可爱 |
[34:00] | But kill him. | 但杀了他 |
[34:01] | Oh, great. You know I haven’t done this in years. | 这下好了 你知道我很久没做过这种事了 |
[34:05] | We don’t need to kill anymore. We have Pop-Tarts. | 我们不再需要打打杀杀了 我们有明星 |
[34:08] | Denisovich, you’re going to love this. | 丹尼索维奇 你会很喜欢这个的 |
[34:10] | Wayne’s going to eat that whole deer, and the next one’s yours. | 韦恩会把那只鹿给吃掉 而下一只就是你的 |
[34:13] | Wayne, go. | 韦恩 上吧 |
[34:19] | Oh, man. I’m too old for this. | 天啊 我太老了 |
[34:22] | Okay, how’s it go again? | 好吧 流程是怎么样的 |
[34:25] | No, no, wait. That’s for the moon. | 不 不 等等 这是对月亮喊的 |
[34:27] | Oh, I growl. Right, here goes. | 我咆哮 对 开始吧 |
[34:31] | Growl! | 咆哮 |
[34:33] | Get it, boy. | 接住它 伙计 |
[34:39] | Get it, Uncle Wayne. | 抢啊 韦恩叔叔 |
[34:43] | Some werewolf. Did you actually say the word “growl?” | 某个狼人 你刚是不是真的说了”咆哮”这个词 |
[34:47] | You’re a werewussy. | 你是个狼鸡 |
[34:49] | I said I was rusty. | 我说了我是生疏 |
[34:52] | Gimme me that Frisbee. | 把飞盘给我 |
[34:53] | No! It’s my Frisbee! I fetched it! | 不 这是我的飞盘 我接到的 |
[34:55] | -Give it to me! -Give it back! | -把它给我 -还给我 |
[34:56] | -Give it over here! Give me that! -Give it back! | -把它放开 给我 -还给我 |
[35:05] | He’s fine. He’s Blobby. | 他没事的 他可是点点 |
[35:09] | This place is so amazing and scenic. | 这地方太棒了而且风景优美 |
[35:12] | What do you wanna show me first? | 你想先带我去看什么 |
[35:13] | Mmm. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:15] | It’s pretty, but there’s really | 这很美 但这里 |
[35:16] | nothing to do once it gets dark. | 一旦天黑真的就没什么可以做了 |
[35:17] | Wait. What’s that place? | 等等 这是什么地方 |
[35:23] | So, you’re telling me that I can pick | 那么你是说我可以选 |
[35:26] | between all these different kinds of chips? | 这全部不同种类的薯片 |
[35:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:29] | How do people decide? | 人们是怎么决定的 |
[35:33] | Now what’s that beautiful fountain of rubies? | 这漂亮的深红色喷泉是什么 |
[35:37] | Johnny, have you tried this Slurpee? | 约翰 你有尝过这思乐冰吗 |
[35:39] | Not that quickly, hon. | 不要喝这么快 亲爱的 |
[35:41] | It comes in 48 flavors. We have to try them all. | 这有48种口味 我们要全部试试 |
[35:48] | Uh, I don’t know if we have time. | 我不知道 如果我们有时间的话 |
[35:50] | Why? This place is open all night. Right, sir? | 为什么 这地方是通宵营业的 对吧 先生 |
[35:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:58] | Johnny, look. | 约翰看 |
[35:59] | They’re making a TVshow about this place and we’re the stars. | 他们在拍这地方的电视节目而且我们是明星 |
[36:03] | Hello, world. | 世界各地的朋友你们好 |
[36:04] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[36:05] | It’s totally awesome. You’re so lucky, Kal. | 这真的太棒了 你真幸运 卡尔 |
[36:10] | Hello, world. | 世界各地的朋友你们好 |
[36:15] | Okay, Murray. Your turn. | 好了 莫里 到你了 |
[36:18] | Excuse us.Do you know where someone can get a bite around here? | 不好意思 你知道这周围哪里可以被咬的吗 |
[36:22] | Did you seriously just ask a vampire where to get a bite? | 你刚真的是问一个吸血鬼去哪里可以被咬吗 |
[36:25] | Oh, gosh. I didn’t mean… We’re not from around here. | 天啊 我不是那个意思…我们不是这附近的人 |
[36:28] | This is so embarrassing. Just keep going. | 这还真尴尬 就继续走吧 |
[36:30] | Sorry to bother you. Love your chocolate cereal. | 很抱歉打扰到你 大爱你的巧克力脆脆圈 |
[36:36] | So, what do you want me to do now? | 那么你现在想我做什么 |
[36:38] | Denisovich, you won’t believe it. | 丹尼索维奇 你不会相信的 |
[36:39] | The mummy can crash through walls | 木乃伊可以撞穿墙壁 |
[36:42] | and turn into a swarm of beetles | 变成一群甲虫 |
[36:44] | and put a curse on anyone. | 还可以诅咒任何人 |
[36:46] | That sounds mean. | 这听起来很残忍啊 |
[36:48] | It’s fun mean. Okay. | 这是有趣的残忍 好了 |
[36:49] | So, check it out. | 那么看好了 |
[36:51] | Murray’s going to conjure up the biggest sandstorm you’ve ever seen. | 莫里会变出你从没见过最大的沙尘暴 |
[36:56] | Hit it! | 开始吧 |
[36:57] | Sandstorm? It’s been awhile. | 沙尘暴 已经很长时间没试过了 |
[36:59] | Not my problem. Do it. Say your little spell. | 与我无关 开始吧 念你的咒语 |
[37:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:04] | I got this.Frank, Wayne, Griffin, | 我开始了 弗兰奇 韦恩 格里芬 |
[37:07] | just try not to faint. | 尽量不要昏过去 |
[37:30] | My back. | 我的腰 |
[37:40] | Oh. Wait. | 等等 |
[37:48] | How cute! | 真可爱 |
[37:56] | Wait. Stop at that playground. Look at these cute kids. | 等等 停在这游乐场 看看这些可爱的小孩 |
[38:06] | Holy rabies! This looks like a blast. | 天啊 这看起来像个炸洞 |
[38:09] | I don’t know, Mavey. | 我不知道 梅菲 |
[38:11] | This can be pretty dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing. | 这如果你不知道你在做什么会很危险的 |
[38:14] | Of course, I rock these bikes. | 当然了 我很会耍这些单车 |
[38:15] | May I, little dude? | 可以借我 小家伙 |
[38:18] | Check it out. Oh, yeah. | 看好了 |
[38:20] | This is how I rolled every summer. | 这就是我如果度过每个夏天的 |
[38:37] | I think I scratched it. | 我觉得我抓到它了 |
[38:39] | My turn. | 轮到我了 |
[38:41] | Mavey, I told you,it took me years to get this good. | 梅菲 我跟你说了这花了我很多年才玩得好 |
[38:44] | Well, I’ll give it a try. | 那么我来试试吧 |
[39:25] | You feel me now? That’s my girlfriend, suckers. | 你们感受我了吗 这是我的女朋友 渣渣们 |
[39:28] | Your wife, Johnny. | 是你的老婆 约翰 |
[39:29] | My wife. Even better. | 我的老婆 这更好 |
[39:31] | That was sick, lady. Where did you learn how to do that stuff? | 这太屌了 姐姐 你是在哪学的 |
[39:35] | Transylvania. | 特兰西瓦尼亚 |
[39:36] | That’s cool. I have a cousin from Pennsylvania. | 真酷 我有一个宾夕法尼亚的表姐 |
[39:39] | Oh. These little guys are so sweet. Dennis would love them. | 这些小家伙真可爱 丹尼斯会很喜欢他们的 |
[39:43] | What an awesome place to raise a kid. | 这里抚养孩子真是个好地方 |
[39:45] | Oh. To raise a kid? | 抚养孩子 |
[39:47] | I don’t know about awesome. | 我就不知道是不是好了 |
[39:49] | Maybe tubular. Capisce? | 可能一般吧 明白吗 |
[39:52] | Anyways, we should hit my folks’ place. | 不管怎么样我们应该去我父母家了 |
[39:54] | I said we’d be there by now. | 我说了我们马上就到了 |
[39:55] | Sure. | 当然 |
[39:56] | Oh, hey, it’s after 3:00 in Transylvania. | 嘿 已经过了特兰西瓦尼亚的3点了 |
[39:58] | I’m gonna check on Dennis, okay? | 我打电话看看丹尼斯怎么样 好吗 |
[40:05] | Chocolate cereal. Are you kidding me? | 巧克力谷物 你是在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[40:08] | It’s okay, Drac. It’s ’cause they love us. | 这是好事 德古 这都是因为他们喜欢我们 |
[40:10] | Yeah. Monsters are what’s goin’ on. | 没错 怪物时怎么回事 |
[40:13] | Oh, yeah. You should embrace it like I did. | 对 你应该学我接受它 |
[40:15] | I’ve got a best-selling workout video. | 我有一个最畅销的健身视频 |
[40:17] | Follow me, ladies. Right. And left. | 跟我做 女士们 右 然后左 |
[40:20] | No, girls. Watch me. You’re not watching. | 不是 女孩们 看好我 你们没在看 |
[40:22] | Here we go. And eight and seven and six… | 跟我做 8 7 6… |
[40:25] | That’s not me, guys. | 这不是我 伙计们 |
[40:27] | Come on, even Bigfoot’s tearin’ it up in the German soccer league. | 来吧 甚至大脚也在德国足球甲级联赛里混了 |
[40:39] | Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[40:41] | It’s Mavis. | 是梅菲斯 |
[40:43] | You gotta answer it. | 你得接电话啊 |
[40:44] | You’re pushin’ too hard. Lighter. | 你太用力按了 轻点 |
[40:46] | All right! | 好了 |
[40:48] | Denisovich, wake up. Oh, boy, he’s out cold. | 丹尼索维奇醒醒 天啊 他沉睡了 |
[40:51] | I got this. | 我有办法 |
[40:55] | Dad, what took so long? | 爸爸 为什么这么久才接电话 |
[40:56] | What? | 什么 |
[40:58] | Nothing, Mavey.We’re all great here at the hotel. | 没什么 梅菲 我们都在酒店好好的 |
[41:01] | Just doing hotel things. | 只是在做酒店的事 |
[41:03] | Sorry, can’t handle your breath. | 不好意思 你的喘气声太大了 |
[41:04] | I hear ya. | 我知道了 |
[41:06] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[41:08] | We’re having a blast. | 我们玩得很开心 |
[41:09] | We just went biking and mini-marting. It’s so fun here. | 我们刚去了踩单车和小超市 这里真有趣 |
[41:13] | Is Dennis okay? | 丹尼斯还好吗 |
[41:14] | Oh. Of course. | 当然了 |
[41:16] | You want to see him? | 你想看看他吗 |
[41:18] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 当然想了 |
[41:19] | Hi, baby. How are you? | 嗨 宝贝 你好吗 |
[41:21] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[41:22] | I happy. | 我很开心 |
[41:25] | Hey, little dude. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[41:27] | Why is he wearing sunglasses? | 为什么他戴着太阳眼镜 |
[41:29] | Oh, we were playing. | 我们在玩 |
[41:31] | It’s a superhero thing. | 是个超人游戏 |
[41:34] | Cebause,I’m Sunglasses Man, to the rescue! | 因为我是墨镜超人 要去救人 |
[41:37] | -Okay, take it down a notch. -I’m flying. | -好了 放他下来 -我在飞 |
[41:39] | You sound funny. | 你们听起来很开心啊 |
[41:41] | Oh, no, no, that’s his Sunglasses Man voice. | 不 不 这是墨镜超人的声音 |
[41:44] | Static.The signal is bad. Mavis, are you there? | 信号很差啊 梅菲斯 你还在吗 |
[41:49] | Yeah, I’m still… | 我还… |
[41:51] | All right. I guess he’s having fun. | 好吧 我想他玩得很开心 |
[41:54] | Of course he is. | 这当然了 |
[41:57] | Wow, I nailed it with the Sunglasses Man. | 我抓起墨镜超人 |
[42:00] | Right off the top of my head. | 举到我的头顶 |
[42:01] | I threw in a “cebause.” Did everyone see that? | 我扔进了一个”因为” 你们看到了吗 |
[42:03] | She said she was having fun. Johnny’s blowing it. | 她说她玩得很开心 约翰搞砸了 |
[42:06] | She’s biking and mini-marting. She’s gonna wanna move! | 她骑单车和去了小超市 她会要搬走的 |
[42:10] | I gotta fix this kid now. Are we almost there or what? | 我得马上修正这孩子 我们快到了吗 |
[42:12] | Okay, I may | 好了 我可能 |
[42:14] | have taken a wrong turn a few miles back. | 在往前几英里走错路了 |
[42:16] | -Don’t get mad. -What? | -别生气 -什么 |
[42:20] | Someone turn on the navigator on this thing. | 找个人来打开导航仪啊 |
[42:22] | Look how light I touch it. | 看看我触屏多轻松 |
[42:24] | Please enter your destination. | 请输入你的目的地 |
[42:27] | Please. I am begging you. | 求你了 我求求你了 |
[42:34] | Yeah, this is gonna be good, Denisovich. | 这次会很好的 丹尼索维奇 |
[42:36] | Scary stuff, okay? It’s in you. | 吓人的东西 好吗 就在你体内 |
[42:39] | We just gotta concentrate on the scary. | 我们只是要专注在吓人 |
[42:42] | Papa Drac? Do you miss Grandma? | 德古公公 你想念外婆吗 |
[42:45] | Miss Grandma? Oh. Sure, I do. | 外婆 当然想了 |
[42:48] | I miss her every day. She was my zing. | 我每天都想她 她是我的活力 |
[42:53] | Why do you ask? | 你为什么这么问 |
[42:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:56] | Do you miss anybody? | 你有想念谁吗 |
[42:58] | I miss Mommy and Daddy. | 我想念妈咪和爸比 |
[43:00] | And who else? You miss that Winnie? | 还有呢 你想念温妮吗 |
[43:03] | The pup who tackles you and tries to lick you all the time? | 烦着你和经常想舔你的那个小狗 |
[43:06] | Yeah, but we’re just friends. | 想 但我们只是朋友 |
[43:08] | Oh, no, no, no. You’re a Dracula. | 不 不 不 你是德古拉家族的人 |
[43:11] | You can’t just be friends with a cute, hairy number like Winnie. | 你不能跟一个可爱 毛茸茸像温妮的做朋友 |
[43:15] | Right turn, now! Here. You imbecile! | 马上转右 这里 你个低能 |
[43:21] | Oh, right. Turn, Griffin! | 转右 格里芬 |
[43:22] | Yes, Papa Drac. | 好的 德古公公 |
[43:28] | Wait and see, fellas. This kid’ll be guzzling goat blood in no time. | 等着瞧 伙计们 这孩子很快就会大喝山羊血 |
[43:33] | You have arrived at your destination. Yes! | 你已到达目的地 好耶 |
[43:36] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[43:38] | It’s the vampire summer camp I went to as a kid. | 这是我小时候去的吸血鬼夏令营 |
[43:41] | What’s it, Camp Vamp? | 那是什么 吸血鬼营 |
[43:43] | No. Who names their camp “Camp Vamp?” | 不 谁会起他们阵营的名字叫”吸血鬼营”啊 |
[43:45] | It’s Camp Winnepacaca. | 这是温妮啪咔咔营 |
[44:08] | You see, Denisovich? | 你看到了吗 丹尼索维奇 |
[44:10] | This is where I learned to catch mice and shapeshift. | 这就是我学会捉老鼠和变身的地方 |
[44:14] | And use my incredible powers and strength. It’s pretty cool. Huh? | 和用我惊人的力量和优点 这很酷吧 |
[44:18] | Badminton. | 羽毛球 |
[44:23] | Yes, I don’t remember this badminting. | 好吧 我不记得这羽毛球的玩意 |
[44:27] | Well, well, is this a night? How ya doin’, folks? | 这晚上是不是很好 你们好吗 |
[44:30] | I’m Dana, the director. | 我是达纳 这里的负责人 |
[44:32] | We’re sure excited to have you legends visitin’ us. | 我们很激动又你这样的传说任务来探访我们 |
[44:34] | What can I do you for? | 我能为你们做点什么 |
[44:36] | Well, I’m very interested in sending my grandboy, Denisovich, here. | 我想送我的外孙丹尼索维奇来这里 |
[44:41] | Oh. This little redheaded, non-fangy little guy? | 这个小红毛 没有尖牙的小家伙 |
[44:45] | Oh, they’re in there. He’s a late fanger. That’s why we came here. | 有尖牙 他发育晚 这就是我们来这得原因 |
[44:49] | Can you show us some of the drills, | 你可以给我们看看你们的训练吗 |
[44:51] | like where they catch the mice? | 像他们是在哪捉老鼠的 |
[44:53] | Can do. A-course now we call it Tee-Mousing. | 可以 课程A现在我们称它为球座上的老鼠 |
[45:07] | So they don’t have to catch the mice? | 那么他们不用捉老鼠了 |
[45:10] | Nope.We find this is a good way to build their confidence. | 不用 我们发现这是建立他们自信心的好方法 |
[45:15] | Come here. | 过来这里 |
[45:18] | It’s right there! What’s the matter with you? | 它就在这 你是怎么回事 |
[45:21] | Hokey-pokey. | 很慈悲吧 |
[45:26] | There it is, Denisovich. Where Papa learned to fly. | 就是这了 丹尼索维奇 这就是公公学飞的地方 |
[45:29] | Ooh! I wanna fly like Papa. | 我要像公公那样飞 |
[45:38] | Yeah. We’re over here, now. | 现在我们在这边了 |
[45:41] | Had to scale it down. Insurance. | 为了保险起见 不得不把它降低 |
[45:47] | Help me. Help me. Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[45:49] | Hokey-pokey. See ya at the campfire. | 很慈悲吧 在篝火再见 |
[45:57] | Well, gosh! Welcome, you two. | 天啊 欢迎你们俩 |
[46:00] | Hey, gang. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[46:01] | Hi, guys. This is so exciting. | 嗨 伙计们 这还真让人兴奋 |
[46:04] | Ah! Look at all of this. So cool. | 看看这 真酷啊 |
[46:08] | Wow! I can’t believe I’m actually here. | 我真不敢信我真的来这里了 |
[46:11] | Well, you are. | 你是来了 |
[46:12] | Now, how does it work?Are you up all night and sleep all day? | 现在是怎么样的 你们是夜间活动然后早上睡觉的吗 |
[46:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:17] | Oh. I’ll do whatever you guys want. | 我会按你们要求做的 |
[46:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[46:20] | -‘Cause I bought this pretty sunhat for you. -Linda. | -因为我给你买了这顶漂亮的太阳帽 -琳达 |
[46:22] | But otherwise this poncho, if you wanna be safe. | 还有这件斗篷 如果你要万无一失的话 |
[46:24] | We can deal with it later, Linda. | 我们可以迟点再说 琳达 |
[46:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:27] | Oh! Come see. | 来看看吧 |
[46:30] | I’ve set up your bedroom. | 我布置好你们的睡房了 |
[46:36] | It’s just like Transylvania. | 就像特兰西瓦尼亚一样 |
[46:39] | Oh, Transylvania. That was a fun experience. | 特兰西瓦尼亚 那真是有趣的经历 |
[46:42] | Mike was afraid he’d get disemboweled and eaten, | 迈克当时很害怕会被宰和吃掉 |
[46:45] | but I told him he was just being silly. | 但我告诉他只是犯傻 |
[46:47] | That was you, Linda. | 那是你才对 琳达 |
[46:49] | Oh. There they are. | 他们到了 |
[46:51] | You know, we have a couple of mixed families in the neighborhood, | 你知道 我们的邻居有几对混杂的家庭 |
[46:53] | so I thought I’d invite them over. | 所以我就邀请他们过来了 |
[46:55] | They might be nice for you guys to talk to | 他们也许是你们聊天的好对象 |
[46:57] | since you’re thinkin’ about moving here. | 毕竟你们在考虑搬来这里 |
[47:01] | Hi, Caren. Hi, Pandragora. | 嗨 卡伦 嗨 皮安葛拉 |
[47:03] | -Welcome, Mavis. -Hey, guys. | -欢迎 梅菲斯 -嘿 伙计们 |
[47:06] | Yeah, you’re gonna dig it here. Don’t even worry. | 你们会发现这里 不用担心的 |
[47:09] | People are totally cool with our lifestyle choice. | 人们对我们选择的生活方式完全没有意见 |
[47:13] | I mean, the kids get picked on a little, | 我意思是 孩子们会有点不习惯 |
[47:14] | but it toughens them up. | 但这可以锻炼他们 |
[47:17] | Oh, hey, you guys. And this is Loretta. | 嘿 伙计们 这是洛雷塔 |
[47:18] | She’s married to Paul, who’s a werewolf. | 她嫁给了保罗 他是个狼人 |
[47:20] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[47:22] | Yes, I was telling Mavis about the other monster-human couples in town. | 是的 我在跟梅菲斯介绍在镇里的怪物和人类夫妻 |
[47:26] | I am not a werewolf. | 我不是狼人 |
[47:27] | Oh. I thought… | 我以为… |
[47:30] | Well, you’re welcome to stay and have some cupcakes. | 欢迎你们留下吃点蛋糕 |
[47:36] | Vampires will be friends forever | 吸血鬼永远都是朋友 |
[47:40] | Through the centuries together | 一起经过几个世纪 |
[47:45] | Even in the brightest sunny weather | 即使在最晴朗的天气 |
[47:49] | Vampires will be friends forever | 吸血鬼永远都是朋友 |
[47:53] | Literally | 真正的 |
[47:57] | Forever | 永远 |
[48:04] | Great job, vampires. Give yourselves a hug. | 唱的好 吸血鬼们 给你们自己个拥抱吧 |
[48:13] | We’re going. | 我们要走了 |
[48:14] | What? Where? | 什么 去哪 |
[48:21] | Why are we doing this? | 为什么我们做这个 |
[48:23] | You’d rather be listening to those putrid new songs? | 你宁愿听那些有毒的新歌吗 |
[48:26] | What happened to Michael Row Your Corpse Ashore? | 迈克尔 罗你的尸体在岸上是怎么了 |
[48:28] | Or Old McWerewolf Had An Axe? | 或者老迈克狼人有斧头呢 |
[48:36] | We shouldn’t be up here, Drac. | 我们不应该上来这 德古 |
[48:38] | Who’s ready to fly? | 谁准备好飞了 |
[48:40] | Me! Me! Like a superhero. | 我 我 像个超人一样 |
[48:42] | Better! Like a vampire! | 更好 像个吸血鬼 |
[48:45] | This thing is rickety. | 这塔摇摇晃晃的 |
[48:47] | You know what ? Maybe the kid isn’t supposed to fly. | 你知道什么吗 也许孩子不应该去飞的 |
[48:49] | Quiet. This is how they learn.You throw them | 安静 这是他们学习的办法 |
[48:51] | and they figure it out. | 你把他们扔出去然后自己学会飞 |
[48:53] | It’s how I was taught. | 这是我以前的训练 |
[48:55] | I wanna fly now! | 我想现在就飞 |
[48:56] | Attabat. You know Papa’s right here if you need him. | 小蝙蝠 你知道公公就在这 如果你需要他的话 |
[49:00] | Uh. I can’t watch this. | 我看不下去了 |
[49:01] | Please don’t. | 拜托不要 |
[49:03] | Here we go! | 我们开始咯 |
[49:12] | He’s still not flying. | 他还没飞 |
[49:13] | He will. | 他会的 |
[49:15] | Still not. | 还是没有 |
[49:17] | It’ll happen. | 会飞的 |
[49:19] | This is a tall tower. | 这是座高塔 |
[49:20] | That’s why it’s good. | 这是为什么好的原因 |
[49:22] | You should get him. | 你应该去接他了 |
[49:23] | He’s gonna fall to his death. | 他会跌死的 |
[49:24] | He’s taking his time. | 他还在学呢 |
[49:28] | Drac! | 德古 |
[49:29] | I did that my first time. | 我第一次就学会飞了 |
[49:31] | He’s getting too close to the ground! | 他快到地面了 |
[49:34] | You know what? He’s not gonna fly. | 你知道什么吗 他不会飞的 |
[49:46] | I told you. Papa’s always here for you. | 我跟你说了 公公永远都在你身边 |
[49:49] | Again! Again! | 再来 再来 |
[49:52] | Oh, dear. Oh, my devil.We’re gonna have to report this. | 亲爱的 我的魔鬼 我们得给上面打报告 |
[49:54] | You mean to the papers? | 你是说上报纸吗 |
[49:56] | I guess it was pretty cool, but I’m not about getting press. | 我想这是很酷的 但我不想招来媒体 |
[50:00] | No, sir. I mean the authorities. | 不 先生 我是说给当局报告 |
[50:02] | I can’t not report child endangerment. | 我不能不报告危害儿童 |
[50:05] | Whoa! Listen to me. That was fun. | 听我说 这是游戏 |
[50:07] | Your singing is child endangerment. | 你唱的歌才是危害儿童 |
[50:10] | Should we go down and help him? | 我们应该下去帮他吗 |
[50:12] | Nope. I told him this was nuts. He’s on his own. | 不 我告诉他这是傻的 他靠他自己了 |
[50:15] | We have to call the boy’s mother. | 我们得打给男孩的母亲 |
[50:16] | No, that ain’t happening. | 不 这不可以 |
[50:18] | His mother’s already nutsy koo koo! | 他的母亲已经傻乎乎的了 |
[50:21] | I have to follow protocol. | 我得按草案去做 |
[50:23] | You will not follow protocol. | 你不会按草案去做的 |
[50:27] | I’m a vampire. I can’t be hypnotized. | 我是一个吸血鬼 我不会被催眠的 |
[50:30] | Right. | 好吧 |
[50:31] | Now, please. Don’t make me call the police. | 现在请你别逼我叫警察 |
[50:34] | No one’s calling nobody! | 没有人要打电话给任何人 |
[50:38] | Fire! | 着火了 |
[50:40] | Stop, drop and roll. Stop, drop and roll. | 别跑 躺地上滚 |
[50:43] | Screaming’s not helping! | 尖叫没用的 |
[50:44] | Yay! | 好耶 |
[50:53] | Are we bad guys, Papa Drac? | 我们是坏人吗 德古公公 |
[50:55] | Bad? | 坏 |
[50:58] | No. You’re the best kid in the world. | 不是 你是世上最好的孩子 |
[51:01] | We didn’t start the fire. It was the tower. | 不是我们导致着火的 是高塔造成的 |
[51:04] | That’s a very unsafe tower. You’re lucky we don’t call the authorities. | 这是座很不安全的塔 你很幸运我们不打给当局 |
[51:09] | Let’s go, my hero. | 我们走吧 我的英雄 |
[51:11] | Cebause I’m Batman! To the Batmobile! | 因为我是蝙蝠侠 上蝙蝠车 |
[51:14] | Yes. To the… | 对 上… |
[51:26] | Sorry about all that stuff. I guess they thought you’d like it. | 很抱歉所有的事 我想他们以为你会喜欢 |
[51:29] | Why do I feel so weird here? | 为什么觉得这里很奇怪啊 |
[51:31] | No, hon. They’re being weird. | 不 亲爱的 是他们奇怪 |
[51:34] | I think they’re just trying to help me. | 我想他们只是想帮我 |
[51:36] | I mean,I grew up knowing nothing living inside that hotel. | 我意思是 我生活在那酒店里什么都不懂 |
[51:40] | And you learned about everything growing up in Santa Claus. | 而你在圣诞老人长大什么都会 |
[51:43] | Santa Cruz. But, uh… | 是圣克鲁斯 但… |
[51:45] | Maybe if Dennis grows up away from Transylvania, | 也许如果丹尼斯远离特兰西瓦尼亚长大 |
[51:48] | he won’t be so freaky. Like me. | 他就不会像我这么奇怪了 |
[51:52] | Are you nuts? Mavis, you’re a blast. | 你傻瓜吗 梅菲斯 你是最好的 |
[51:56] | You’re so full of life and curious about everything. | 你充满了生命力 对一切都充满好奇 |
[51:58] | If Dennis grows up to be just like you, | 如果丹尼斯长大像你一样 |
[52:01] | I’ll be the luckiest dad in the world. | 我就是世界上最幸运的爸爸了 |
[52:03] | I love you, Johnnystein. | 我爱你 约翰尼斯坦 |
[52:06] | You know what? | 你知道什么吗 |
[52:07] | As long as we’re all together, we’ll be happy anywhere. | 只要我们在一起 我们无论在哪里都一样快乐 |
[52:10] | Even at the hotel. | 即使在酒店 |
[52:13] | Yes! | 是的 |
[52:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[52:19] | Check out this video my friend sent me. | 看看我朋友发给我的这个视频 |
[52:21] | This kid is an awesome daredevil. | 这孩子是个屌爆的冒失鬼 |
[52:25] | Oh, dude! | 伙计 |
[52:26] | Did you get it? | 你拍下来了吗 |
[52:27] | Wait! Is that Dennis? | 等等 这是丹尼斯吗 |
[52:29] | No! Is it? No. It’s just hard to see. But… | 不 是吗 不 看不清楚 但… |
[52:34] | Oops. Just deleted it. So, it’s gone. | 刚删除了 所以没有了 |
[52:47] | What? It’s Mavis. I’m not answering it. | 什么 是梅菲斯 我不会接电话的 |
[52:51] | Come on, Drac. You have to. | 别这样 德古 你得接电话啊 |
[52:55] | All right! | 好吧 |
[52:57] | Yes, honeybunch. | 是 亲爱的 |
[52:59] | Dad? Where are you? | 爸爸 你在哪 |
[53:00] | Um… We’re outside the hotel having a little cookout. | 额…我们在酒店外面烧烤呢 |
[53:04] | It’s perfectly safe. | 这很安全 |
[53:06] | What’s that noise? Is that a siren? | 那是什么声音 是警笛吗 |
[53:08] | Oh, those are just some wailing banshees checking in. | 这只是哭泣女鬼在开房 |
[53:11] | Quiet, you banshees. | 安静点 你这些女鬼 |
[53:13] | We’re trying to have a perfectly safe cookout over here. | 我们在这很安全的烧烤 |
[53:15] | Mommy! I wanna say hi! Mommy! Mommy! | 妈咪 我要打招呼 妈咪 妈咪 |
[53:19] | Papa Drac just tried to teach me how to fly. | 德古公公刚在教我怎么飞 |
[53:21] | Wait a minute. Is that the mother? | 等一下 这是孩子他妈吗 |
[53:22] | Oh, no. Static again. | 不 又不动了 |
[53:25] | I am coming back to the hotel right now. | 我马上回来酒店 |
[53:27] | And you better be there or I swear, Dad, you’re gonna be very sorry. | 而你最好在酒店 不然我发誓你会很抱歉的 爸爸 |
[53:32] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么回事 |
[53:34] | We need to get home right away. | 我们要马上回家 |
[53:38] | Okay. I’ll go wake up my backpack. | 好吧 我去拿我的背包 |
[53:40] | Guys, we gotta move. | 伙计们 我们要走了 |
[53:42] | We got no car! How we gonna get out of here? | 我们没有车 我们怎么离开这里 |
[53:44] | Don’t worry. I made a call. | 别担心 我打了电话 |
[53:55] | I’m sorry, Blobby. We really meant to call you sooner. | 我很抱歉 点点 我们真的想早点打给你的 |
[54:05] | Hit it! | 出发吧 |
[54:21] | Transylvania. | 特兰西瓦尼亚 |
[54:22] | You want to go where? | 你想去哪里 |
[54:24] | Transylvania. As soon as possible. | 特兰西瓦尼亚 尽快 |
[54:25] | We don’t fly direct to Transylvania. | 我们没有直接飞去特兰西瓦尼亚 |
[54:27] | You don’t? | 你们没有 |
[54:29] | You can go to Bucharest, but you’ll have to | 你可以去布加勒斯特 但你得 |
[54:31] | switch planes in Chicago and then Zurich. | 在芝加哥然后苏黎世转机 |
[54:33] | So, when would we get there? | 那么我们什么时候才能到那里 |
[54:35] | Well, the Chicago flight’s delayed due to bad weather. | 芝加哥的航班因为天气原因延迟了 |
[54:43] | So, two seats in coach? | 那么两张长途客车票 |
[54:45] | No! | 不 |
[54:47] | -No! -Yes. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[55:08] | You have to go now? When we finally have no traffic. | 你非得现在去吗 在我们终于不塞车的时候 |
[55:11] | You’re killing me, Blobby. | 你这是在逼死我啊 点点 |
[55:23] | I still have some cloud on me. Gotta do a selfie! | 我头上还有些云啊 得自拍一个阿 |
[55:26] | Johnny! Not now! | 约翰 现在不是时候 |
[55:28] | Okay. Maybe later. | 好吧 也许迟点再拍吧 |
[55:35] | This scooter thing’s out of juice. We’re never gonna make it. | 这摩托车没肉汁了 我们来不及回去了 |
[55:38] | Frank, blow. | 弗兰奇 吹吧 |
[55:49] | Now! | 就现在 |
[56:13] | How fun is this? Why are you laughing? You like that? | 这多有趣啊 为什么你在笑 你喜欢这样吗 |
[56:16] | Watch this. | 看好这 |
[56:19] | Coochie-coochie-coochie-coo! | 抓痒痒 抓痒痒 |
[56:29] | Now this is flying, Denisovich. | 现在这就是在飞了 丹尼索维奇 |
[56:31] | Like a vampire. | 就像吸血鬼 |
[56:37] | That’s my boy. Look at you go. | 这是我的男孩 看看你飞 |
[56:49] | You’re the coolest guy who wears a cape, Papa Drac. | 你是穿斗篷最酷的家伙 德古公公 |
[57:21] | So, hey, when are you going to get here already? | 那么嘿 你们什么时候到 |
[57:23] | We’ve been waiting… | 我们一直在等… |
[57:27] | Give me my son. | 把我儿子给我 |
[57:29] | We just went out for some avocados. | 我们只是出去买鳄梨 |
[57:32] | Mommy! I flew! | 妈咪 我飞了 |
[57:33] | I saw. | 我看到了 |
[57:35] | Mother’s already nutsy koo koo | 母亲已经气疯了 |
[57:37] | Nutsy koo koo | 气疯了 |
[57:40] | Koo koo .Oh, dear. Oh, dear | 疯了 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[57:41] | Oh, my devil I have to follow protocol | 我的魔鬼 我要按草案做 |
[57:43] | That ain’t happening That ain’t happening | 想都别想 想都别想 |
[57:45] | Mother’s already | 母亲已经 |
[57:46] | Koo koo | 疯了 |
[57:48] | Koo koo | 疯了 |
[57:57] | I was worried Dennis wasn’t safe around other monsters. | 我是担心丹尼斯周围有其他怪物不安全 |
[58:01] | Now I don’t even feel like he’s safe around you. | 现在我甚至觉得他跟你一起也不安全了 |
[58:04] | But I was just… | 但我只是… |
[58:05] | What was it you said? | 你之前是怎么说的 |
[58:07] | Human, monster, unicorn. That it didn’t matter? | 人类 怪物 独角兽 这都无所谓 |
[58:10] | Well, I just know his life would… | 我只是知道他的人生会… |
[58:12] | We’ll have his birthday party here on Wednesday. | 我们星期三会在这开他的生日派对 |
[58:15] | Then we’re moving. | 然后我们就搬走 |
[58:17] | Please, Mavey. Don’t leave. | 求你了 梅菲 别离开 |
[58:20] | Maybe you’ve let humans into your hotel, Dad. | 也许你让人类进入你的酒店 爸爸 |
[58:23] | But I don’t think you’ve let them into your heart. | 但我不觉得你让他们进入你的心 |
[59:10] | I can do it. I can do it. | 我可以做得到的 |
[59:13] | I’m a bat. I’m a bat. | 我是一只蝙蝠 |
[59:16] | I’m a bat. I’m a bat. I’m a bat! | 我是一只蝙蝠… |
[59:18] | Dennis? What are you doing, sweetie? | 丹尼斯 你在干什么 小甜心 |
[59:20] | Uh… Nothing. | 额…没什么 |
[59:22] | Careful. Let me help you down from there. | 小心点 我帮你下来吧 |
[59:25] | Are you getting excited about your big party? | 你是不是为你的盛大派对感到很兴奋 |
[59:27] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[59:29] | You know who’s coming? Daddy’s whole family. | 你知道谁会来吗 爸比全家人 |
[59:32] | Grandpa Mike and Grandma Linda. | 迈克爷爷和琳达奶奶 |
[59:35] | All your cousins and aunts and uncles who love you so much. | 所有很爱你的兄弟姐妹 婶婶和叔叔 |
[59:38] | And then they’re gonna be with us when we move to California. | 然后他们会跟我们一起搬去加利福利亚 |
[59:42] | Mommy, are we going away cebause I’m not a monster? | 妈咪 我们要离开时因为我不是怪物吗 |
[59:47] | What? No. Dennis, of course not. | 什么 不是 丹尼斯 当然不是了 |
[59:51] | It’s just grown-up stuff. | 只是因为成长的事情 |
[59:53] | Okay. But what about Papa Drac? | 好吧 但德古公公怎么办 |
[59:56] | He’s gonna be here all alone. | 他会在这很孤独 |
[59:59] | Papa Drac has to stay here to run the hotel. | 德古公公得留在这管理酒店啊 |
[1:00:02] | But he’ll visit us. And we’ll visit him. | 但他会来探望我们 而我们也会探望他 |
[1:00:04] | Can we call him every night? | 我们每天晚上都可以打电话给他吗 |
[1:00:06] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[1:00:13] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[1:00:15] | Hello. We’re here. | 哈喽 我们到了 |
[1:00:19] | The night brings Johnny’s family here | 今晚约翰的家族来这里 |
[1:00:24] | To take away all that Drac holds dear | 为了带走德古的至亲 |
[1:00:29] | Welcome, welcome. | 欢迎 欢迎 |
[1:00:30] | Hide your feelings | 隐藏你的感受 |
[1:00:32] | Keep them all inside | 热情的招待他们 |
[1:00:43] | Dude, why do you wanna leave? This place is out of control. | 伙计 为什么你们要离开 这地方无拘无束的 |
[1:00:46] | I don’t wanna leave. | 我不想离开 |
[1:00:47] | All these awesome freakazoids! | 这些帅呆的生化怪人 |
[1:00:49] | So, who’s the coolest monster? | 那么谁是最酷的怪物 |
[1:00:51] | Kakie. | 惊奇 |
[1:00:53] | Kakie. | 惊奇 |
[1:00:54] | Kakie. What a wussbag. | 惊奇 真是小屁孩 |
[1:00:56] | Isn’t it nice to have the whole family together? | 全家人聚在一起不是很愉快吗 |
[1:01:00] | Mavis, do you have any cousins or thingies in your family? | 梅菲斯 你家族里有兄弟姐妹或类似的东西吗 |
[1:01:04] | No. It’s just been me and Dad. | 没有 就只有我和爸爸 |
[1:01:06] | I never did ask how you lost your mom. | 我从没问过你妈妈是怎么走的 |
[1:01:09] | Oh. She was killed by angry humans. | 她是被愤怒的人类杀死的 |
[1:01:12] | Awkward | 真尴尬 |
[1:01:15] | But there is my Grandpa Vlad. | 但还有我的瓦拉德爷爷 |
[1:01:17] | Oh, you have a grandpa? | 你还有爷爷啊 |
[1:01:19] | Yeah. He’ll be at the party. I invited him. | 没错 他会来派对的 我邀请了他 |
[1:01:22] | You invited him? | 你邀请了他 |
[1:01:24] | Dad, he’s never seen Dennis. | 爸爸 他从没见过丹尼斯 |
[1:01:26] | I wanted them to meet once before we go. | 我想在我们搬走前让他们见一次面 |
[1:01:28] | Sure. Great. Peachy. Good old Vlad. | 当然了 好极了 很好 和善的老瓦拉德 |
[1:01:32] | Anybody have a wet wipe? | 有人有擦布吗 |
[1:01:52] | Holy rabies. He finally invites me to something. | 天啊 他终于邀请我了 |
[1:01:57] | He’s got a grandkid? | 他有了个孙子 |
[1:01:58] | And he never told you? | 而他从来没告诉你 |
[1:02:00] | Easy, Bela. At least there’s another vampire in the family. | 别激动 贝拉 起码家族里还多了一个吸血鬼 |
[1:02:04] | It’s at a hotel? Fancy schmancy. | 是在酒店里吗 爽歪歪啊 |
[1:02:07] | Hotels are for humans! | 酒店是人类去的 |
[1:02:15] | Bela, shut your blood hole. Look what you started. | 贝拉 闭上你的血盘大口 看看你做了什么 |
[1:02:18] | Don’t worry, gang. | 别担心 伙计们 |
[1:02:20] | I raised my son to hate and kill and steal the souls of humans | 我会唤起我儿子去憎恨 杀戮和偷人类的灵魂 |
[1:02:23] | like a good boy. | 就像好孩子一样 |
[1:02:26] | Yes, Grandpa Vlad will be so happy | 对 瓦拉德爷爷会很高兴的 |
[1:02:29] | when he sees the big masquerade party Johnny and I have planned. | 当他看到约翰和我计划的盛大化妆舞会 |
[1:02:33] | What? | 什么 |
[1:02:38] | Play along. It’s my dad. | 假装配合 这是我老爸 |
[1:02:40] | You have a dad? That’s funny. | 你有个老爸 这还真搞笑 |
[1:02:41] | Listen to me. My dad cannot know you’re a human. | 听我说 我老爸不能知道你是个人类 |
[1:02:44] | Or any of your family. | 或者你家族的任何人 |
[1:02:46] | What? But, Drac, I’m proud that we’re… | 什么 但德古 我很自豪我们是… |
[1:02:49] | Or he’ll steal your family’s souls and eat your backpack. | 不然他会偷了你家人的灵魂和吃掉你的背包 |
[1:02:54] | That’s right, gang. | 就是这样 伙计们 |
[1:02:56] | We’re gonna make the birthday a monster masquerade party. | 我们会开一个怪物化妆生日派对 |
[1:03:00] | -Really? -Oh, that’s lovely. | -真的吗 -这太好玩了 |
[1:03:02] | Sort of like a last hurrah before Dennis gets to be with normal people. | 算是像在丹尼斯成为普通人之前的最后喝彩 |
[1:03:06] | I couldn’t have said it better. | 我不得不说这更好 |
[1:03:28] | What do you think, Mavis? I think I’m starting to like being creepy. | 你觉得怎么样 梅菲斯 我觉得我开始喜欢做怪人了 |
[1:03:37] | You’re lucky we don’t call the authorities. | 你很幸运我们不打给当局 |
[1:03:39] | Let’s go, my hero. | 我们走吧 我的英雄 |
[1:03:41] | Cebause I’m Batman! | 因为我是蝙蝠侠 |
[1:03:44] | Yes! To the Batmobile! | 好 上蝙蝠车吧 |
[1:03:52] | Got your butt kicked by a girl, Batman. | 你被一个女孩击倒了 蝙蝠侠 |
[1:03:57] | Yeah. Whatever. I’m not about to cry. | 好吧 我不是要哭了 |
[1:04:03] | Hotel Transylvania. | 特兰西瓦尼亚酒店 |
[1:04:06] | I smell humans! | 我闻到人类的味道 |
[1:04:10] | Tear it down! | 把它摧毁了 |
[1:04:13] | Bela, we’re in the outside world. You’re gonna smell humans. | 贝拉 我们是在外面的世界 你会闻到人类的味道的 |
[1:04:17] | You know what? Just wait outside for me.This is family stuff. | 你知道什么吗 你在外面等我 这是家庭聚会 |
[1:04:21] | You’ll only get in the way. | 你只会碍事 |
[1:04:23] | I just wanna meet the little fanger. | 我只是想见见小尖牙 |
[1:04:24] | He should know his great-vampa. | 他应该要认识他伟大的鬼公 |
[1:04:26] | His what? | 他的什么 |
[1:04:28] | Vampire grandpa. Come on. That was obvious. | 吸血鬼外公 别这样 这很明显啊 |
[1:04:34] | Amazing party! | 派对很棒 |
[1:04:35] | So, what do you think? | 那么你觉得怎么样 |
[1:04:38] | This is your vampire costume? What are you, nuts? | 这是你的吸血鬼服装 你是什么 傻瓜吗 |
[1:04:41] | I ordered it online. | 我是网上买的 |
[1:04:42] | It was the only place that delivered overnight. | 这是唯一通宵送货的地方 |
[1:04:44] | You look like you got a baboon’s butt on your head. | 你看起来像是头上有个狒狒屁股 |
[1:04:47] | Have you at least practiced your voice? | 你有没有练过你的嗓音 |
[1:04:49] | You can’t just talk like a hippie. | 你不能说话像个嬉皮士 |
[1:04:51] | I’m not a hippie. I’m a slacker. | 我不是嬉皮士 我是个懒鬼 |
[1:04:52] | Talk like a vampire. | 像个吸血鬼一样说话 |
[1:04:55] | My name is Count Jonafang. I am a vampire. | 我的名字是康特 乔纳方 我是一个吸血鬼 |
[1:05:00] | Okay, vampires don’t go around saying, “I am a vampire.” | 好吧 吸血鬼不会到处说”我是一个吸血鬼”的 |
[1:05:04] | Sorry. I am Count Jonafang. Bleh, bleh-bleh. | 抱歉 我是康特 乔纳方 你想太多了 想太多了 |
[1:05:09] | Are you kidding me? | 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[1:05:10] | I’m sorry. I’m nervous. | 对不起 我很紧张 |
[1:05:12] | Yeah, listen, if you think I don’t like it, | 听着 如果你觉得我不喜欢 |
[1:05:14] | you definitely don’t want to say, | 你一定不想在我父亲面前说 |
[1:05:16] | “Bleh, bleh-bleh,” in front of my father. | “你想太多了 想太多了” |
[1:05:18] | Sir, Master Kakie has arrived. | 先生 惊奇大师到了 |
[1:05:19] | Oh, hey. | 嘿 |
[1:05:21] | Drac, this is Brandon, a.k.a. Kakie. | 德古 这是布兰登 广为人知的惊奇 |
[1:05:24] | -We got him for Dennis. -Hey, man. | -我们给丹尼斯请了他来 -嘿 伙计 |
[1:05:26] | Nauseated to meet you. | 见到你真作呕 |
[1:05:28] | When does this happen? I got a book fair in half an hour. | 什么时候开始 我半小时后还要去图书展览会 |
[1:05:34] | All right. Where’s my vampson? | 好了 我的吸血鬼儿子在哪 |
[1:05:39] | Oh, please. Still has to make a dramatic entrance. | 拜托 还是要搞个这么戏剧性的入场 |
[1:05:42] | Dad! Look at you! | 爸爸 看看你 |
[1:05:45] | So you run a hotel now? | 那么你现在开酒店了 |
[1:05:48] | From Prince of Darkness to King of Room Service. | 从黑暗王子转型成客房服务之王 |
[1:05:52] | Yes. So good to see you. | 是的 很高兴见到你 |
[1:05:54] | I’ll be right with you. | 我马上就来找你 |
[1:06:01] | Keep Vlad away from the humans and Mavis. | 让瓦拉德远离人类和梅菲斯 |
[1:06:05] | I’m on it. | 我马上去做 |
[1:06:07] | Oh, now that is a neat costume. | 这是一套干净的服装 |
[1:06:10] | These two smell funny. | 这两个闻起来有点意思 |
[1:06:13] | Oh, you’re European. | 你是欧洲人 |
[1:06:14] | It’s called deodorant. | 这是所谓的除臭剂 |
[1:06:17] | Nothing like insulting an entire continent, Linda. | 这好像在侮辱整片大陆啊 琳达 |
[1:06:20] | Hey, Count! How goes it? Frankenstein. | 嘿 伯爵 最近怎么样 我是科学怪人 |
[1:06:22] | Actually, I’m technically Frankenstein’s monster. | 事实上 我技术上来说是科学怪人怪物 |
[1:06:24] | Frankenstein, he’s the doctor who… | 科学怪人他是被科学家… |
[1:06:26] | Would love to hear more. Call my people. | 我会很乐意听更多 打给我的人吧 |
[1:06:29] | So, let me introduce you to some of your son’s other buddies. | 那么让我给你介绍你儿子的其他小伙伴吧 |
[1:06:33] | This is Murray. | 这是莫里 |
[1:06:34] | Please don’t kill me! | 求你别杀我 |
[1:06:36] | I mean, yo, V! What’s up? | 我是说 你好吸血鬼 怎么了 |
[1:06:39] | Talking toilet paper. Well, that’s a new one. | 会说话的卫生纸 这还真是个新玩意 |
[1:06:43] | All right! Where’s the kid? That’s who I wanna meet. | 好了 小孩在哪 那个我想见的人 |
[1:06:45] | Johnny! | 约翰 |
[1:06:50] | This is Dracula’s son-in-law. | 这是德古拉的女婿 |
[1:06:53] | I am Count Jonafang. | 我是康特 乔纳方 |
[1:06:56] | Bleh, bleh, black sheep. | 你想太多 黑羊 |
[1:06:59] | Have you any wool? | 你有羊毛吗 |
[1:07:02] | What’s that thing on your head? | 你头上的是什么东西 |
[1:07:04] | Looks like my grandmother’s boobies. | 看起来像是我奶奶的乳房 |
[1:07:09] | Daddy, who’s the man with the funny face? | 爸比 这个脸这么有趣的人是谁 |
[1:07:11] | Is this the kid? | 就是这个小孩吗 |
[1:07:12] | It sure is. | 当然是了 |
[1:07:14] | Let me see those fangs. | 让我看看那些尖牙 |
[1:07:15] | What are you doin’? | 你在干什么 |
[1:07:17] | Oh, I just love him so much. | 我就是太爱他了 |
[1:07:18] | I want to hug him right in the fangs that he has. | 我想在他的尖牙前抱住他 |
[1:07:24] | I repeat, lemme see those fangs. | 我再说一次 让我看看那些尖牙 |
[1:07:37] | Oh, he’s a late fanger, just like you. | 他发育晚 就像你一样 |
[1:07:40] | Yes. Yes. Just like me. | 对 没错 就像我一样 |
[1:07:44] | The big shot here was a little crybaby, all right. | 这里的大人物曾经是个爱哭的小孩 好吧 |
[1:07:47] | Yes, yes, I was. | 对 对 我是 |
[1:07:48] | Used to pee in his bed. | 以前还尿床 |
[1:07:50] | Okay, Dad. | 好了 老爸 |
[1:07:51] | We just need to scare the fangs out of the kid. | 我们只需要把小孩的尖牙吓出来 |
[1:07:54] | Hare ha hangs? | 倒吊 |
[1:07:56] | Yeah, it’s what I did for Mr. Tough Guy here. | 没错 我就这给这里的大人物先生做的 |
[1:07:58] | First, you’ve got to possess something | 首先你得掌握些东西 |
[1:08:01] | the late fanger finds sweet and innocent. | 最后小吸血鬼就会发现天真可爱 |
[1:08:03] | Then you show them what’s what and… | 然后你给他们看凶残的一面然后… |
[1:08:07] | Trust me. It’ll scare the fangs right out. Right, Drac? | 相信我 这回吓到尖牙马上出来 对吧 德古 |
[1:08:11] | Seriously, guys, | 说真的伙计们 |
[1:08:12] | if I’m late for the book fair, I’ll miss the street fair. | 如果图书展览会迟到我会错失街头游乐会的 |
[1:08:16] | That’s your guy. | 这是带你的人 |
[1:08:18] | Possessed? But Dennis will be so upset. | 着魔 但丹尼斯会很难过的 |
[1:08:21] | Don’t you get it? This is our ticket. | 你还不明白吗 这是我们的机会 |
[1:08:23] | If it works for Denisovich, boom! He’s a vampire. | 如果这对丹尼索维奇有效 他是个吸血鬼 |
[1:08:26] | And you all get to stay here. | 而你们就可以留在这了 |
[1:08:28] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:08:31] | -Capisce. -Good call. | -明白了 -聪明 |
[1:08:33] | Kids, everyone, have a seat. | 孩子们 所有人 请就坐 |
[1:08:36] | Dennis has a big surprise for you. | 丹尼斯有个大惊喜给你们 |
[1:08:38] | The one and only Kakie, The Cake Monster! | 唯一的惊奇 蛋糕怪物 |
[1:08:43] | Hey, kids! It’s me, Kakie! | 嘿 孩子们 是我惊奇 |
[1:08:47] | What a wonderful Kakie day it is! | 今天真是个美好的惊奇日 |
[1:08:50] | Now, I have a question. Who here loves cake? | 现在我有个问题 这里谁喜欢蛋糕 |
[1:08:59] | Rise! | 上升 |
[1:09:09] | Why am I floating? Can I have the stage manager, please? | 为什么我浮起来了 可以叫舞台总监来吗 拜托了 |
[1:09:12] | This isn’t working for me. | 这不适合我啊 |
[1:09:20] | Scary, Denisovich? You feeling anything? Any change? | 吓到了吗 丹尼索维奇 你有什么感觉吗 任何改变 |
[1:09:23] | Is Kakie okay? | 惊奇没事吧 |
[1:09:27] | I want all the cake. Sharing is for cowards. | 我要所有的蛋糕 分享是懦夫的行为 |
[1:09:34] | I don’t remember any of this from the TV show. | 我不记得电视上有这样子啊 |
[1:09:37] | Um… I think I saw it on a Blu-ray disc, bonus stuff. | 额…我想我在蓝光盘上看到的 花絮什么的 |
[1:09:40] | Wait, why is Grandpa Vlad up there? | 等等 为什么瓦拉德爷爷在上面 |
[1:09:49] | I’m scared, Papa. What’s happening to Kakie? | 我很怕怕 公公 惊奇是怎么了 |
[1:09:56] | You don’t eat cake. Cake eat you! | 你不吃蛋糕 蛋糕就会吃了你 |
[1:09:59] | No! | 不 |
[1:10:01] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[1:10:05] | What just happened, man? I’m outta here. | 刚发生什么事 伙计 我不干了 |
[1:10:08] | None of these parents better review this on Yelp. | 这些家长比大众点评给差评的还要衰 |
[1:10:12] | Hey, what did you just do? | 嘿 你刚做了什么 |
[1:10:14] | A few more seconds and the kid’s fangs would have popped right out. | 只需要多几秒孩子的尖牙就马上出来了 |
[1:10:16] | I don’t care. It’s not worth it. | 我不在乎 这不值得 |
[1:10:18] | What’s not worth it? | 什么不值得 |
[1:10:20] | It was my last attempt to make the boy a vampire, so you’d stay. | 这是我最后一次想让男孩变成吸血鬼 那么你就会留下 |
[1:10:23] | By ruining his favorite thing? How could you do that? | 用毁掉他最喜欢的东西 你怎么能这样做 |
[1:10:26] | We were desperate. | 我们当时很绝望 |
[1:10:27] | You were in on this? | 你也有份 |
[1:10:29] | Dennis won’t be happy in my town. | 丹尼斯在我的镇里不会开心的 |
[1:10:31] | Dennis hasn’t been there. | 丹尼斯从没去过那里 |
[1:10:33] | Now husband and wife | 现在到丈夫和妻子 |
[1:10:35] | Feel the strain and the strife | 感受到紧张和争吵 |
[1:10:37] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:10:39] | Johnny, Dennis is not a monster. | 约翰 丹尼斯不是怪物 |
[1:10:43] | He likes avocado. | 他喜欢鳄梨 |
[1:10:45] | ‘Cause you don’t let him eat anything fun. | 因为你不让他吃其他有意思的东西 |
[1:10:46] | I think Dennis just wants to be normal. | 我认为丹尼斯只是想做个普通人 |
[1:10:49] | Can we stop using the word “normal”? | 我们可以别用”普通”这个词吗 |
[1:10:51] | Where we live now, he’s normal. | 我们现在住在哪 他是普通人 |
[1:10:53] | He is who he is. And you can’t change him, Dad. | 他是他自己 你不能改变他的 爸爸 |
[1:11:00] | Dennis, where are you going? | 丹尼斯 你去哪里 |
[1:11:02] | Away. | 远离这里 |
[1:11:05] | But it’s not safe out here by yourself. | 但你自己离开这不安全 |
[1:11:07] | I know a place where we can hide. Follow me. | 我知道一个我们可以藏起来的地方 跟我来 |
[1:11:17] | If you didn’t stop me, | 如果你不阻止我 |
[1:11:18] | my great-grandson wouldn’t have to be a wimp his whole life | 我的曾孙就不用一辈子做个懦夫了 |
[1:11:21] | like Schlumpy over here. | 就像这里的笨蛋 |
[1:11:23] | -A wimp? -Johnny, be cool. | -懦夫 -约翰冷静点 |
[1:11:25] | You wanna throw down, old man? | 你想找打吗 老家伙 |
[1:11:27] | Certified yellow belt since 1997. | 1997年有认证的黄腰带 |
[1:11:29] | No! | 不 |
[1:11:31] | What’s this now? You’re not a vampire? | 现在这是怎么回事 你不是吸血鬼 |
[1:11:33] | Bleh? | 你想太多了 |
[1:11:36] | Of course he’s human. He’s our son. | 他当然是人类了 他是我们的儿子 |
[1:11:38] | You think we’re monsters? | 你觉得我们是怪物吗 |
[1:11:43] | You! You let your daughter marry a human and have a human kid? | 你 你让你的女儿嫁给一个人类和生了个人类小孩 |
[1:11:48] | Why don’t you just put a stake through my heart. | 为什么你不直接把木桩打进我的心脏 |
[1:11:51] | We don’t hate humans anymore, and they don’t hate us. | 我们不再憎恨人类了 而且他们也不憎恨我们 |
[1:11:58] | Humans? | 人类 |
[1:12:02] | You’re a fool. | 你太愚蠢了 |
[1:12:03] | Your great-grandson is the sweetest, kindest, | 你的曾孙是我见过最可爱 最亲切 |
[1:12:06] | most special boy I’ve ever met. | 最特别的男孩 |
[1:12:09] | And if you can’t give him the love | 如果因为他是半人类 |
[1:12:11] | he deserves because he’s half-human, | 你不能给他应得的爱 |
[1:12:13] | then you’re the fool. | 那么你就是愚蠢 |
[1:12:16] | Oh, Daddy. | 爸比 |
[1:12:19] | Hey, where is Dennis? Dennis! | 丹尼斯在哪 丹尼斯 |
[1:12:22] | Dennis? | 丹尼斯 |
[1:12:26] | Happy birthday, Dennis. I made you a treat. | 生日快乐 丹尼斯 我给你做了晚餐 |
[1:12:29] | -Dead pigeon? -Enjoy it. | -死鸽子 -慢慢享用 |
[1:12:31] | ‘Cause once I graduate business school and start running a company, | 因为一旦我从商学院毕业我就开始打理公司了 |
[1:12:34] | you’re not gonna get home-cooked meals like this anymore. | 你就不会在吃到这样的家庭料理了 |
[1:12:37] | I have to move away, Winnie. To California. | 我要搬走了 温妮 去加利福利亚 |
[1:12:40] | My mommy thinks I’m not happy here | 我妈咪觉得我在这不开心 |
[1:12:43] | cebause I don’t have hair on my face like you. | 因为我不像你一样脸上有毛发 |
[1:12:46] | I’m sorry I’m not a monster. | 我很抱歉我不是怪物 |
[1:12:48] | No, you are perfect. You’re the nicest boy I know. | 不 你很完美 你是我认识最友好的男孩 |
[1:12:52] | And I have 300 brothers. | 而且我有300个兄弟 |
[1:12:54] | You’re nice, too, Winnie. | 你也很友好 温妮 |
[1:13:00] | Well, well, well. The little human and his pet. | 小人类和他的宠物 |
[1:13:05] | -Dennis! -Denisovich! | -丹尼斯 -丹尼索维奇 |
[1:13:07] | He’s not in the room. | 他不在房间 |
[1:13:09] | He’s not by the pool. | 他也不在游泳池 |
[1:13:10] | He’s not in this pot of soup. | 他不在这锅汤里 |
[1:13:12] | Where could he be? | 他会在哪里 |
[1:13:14] | I don’t know why I ever invited you. | 我都不知道我为什么会邀请你了 |
[1:13:17] | Dennis! Dennis! | 丹尼斯 |
[1:13:18] | Denisovich! | 丹尼索维奇 |
[1:13:19] | Dennis! | 丹尼斯 |
[1:13:33] | Stop squirming. | 别挣扎了 |
[1:13:35] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么你这么做 |
[1:13:37] | Because this is wrong. | 因为这是错误的 |
[1:13:39] | Why doesn’t anybody get that? | 为什么就没有人明白呢 |
[1:13:41] | Humans don’t belong with monsters. | 人类不属于怪兽的 |
[1:13:44] | You’re wrong! | 你错了 |
[1:13:46] | I am not! | 我没错 |
[1:13:47] | I am holding you hostage. | 我捉了你们做人质 |
[1:13:50] | And me and my crew are gonna tear that human-hugging hotel to shreds. | 然后我和我的同类会把酒店抱在一起的人类撕成碎片 |
[1:13:55] | You can’t. | 你不可以 |
[1:13:57] | Really? Why not? | 是吗 为什么不可以 |
[1:13:59] | Cebause… | 因为… |
[1:14:00] | Cebause, why? | 因为什么 |
[1:14:02] | Cebause it will make Papa Drac sad. | 因为这会让德古公公很难过的 |
[1:14:05] | Ooh… Sad. And what are you gonna do about it? | 难过 那为此你要准备做什么 |
[1:14:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:14:11] | You know why you don’t know? | 你知道你为什么不知道吗 |
[1:14:13] | Cebause you’re just a weak little boy. | 因为你只是个弱鸡小男孩 |
[1:14:48] | What was that? | 这是什么 |
[1:14:49] | Dennis, we’re coming. | 丹尼斯 我们来了 |
[1:14:53] | Are you okay, Winnie? | 你还好吗 温妮 |
[1:14:54] | Yes, my zing. | 没事 我很好 |
[1:15:32] | Dennis! There he is, right there. | 丹尼斯 找到他了 就在那 |
[1:15:33] | Dennis! Baby! | 丹尼斯 宝贝 |
[1:15:35] | My big boy! | 我的大男孩 |
[1:15:37] | Dennis, we were lookin’ for ya. | 丹尼斯 我们刚在到处找你 |
[1:15:38] | Sweetheart. | 心肝丁 |
[1:15:39] | I’m so happy to see you. | 我很高兴见到你 |
[1:15:44] | There’s his mean friends. | 他残暴的朋友来了 |
[1:15:52] | Oh… This’ll be fun. | 这会很有趣的 |
[1:16:55] | I didn’t do that. | 这不是我做的 |
[1:17:08] | You rock, Dennis. | 你屌爆了 丹尼斯 |
[1:17:10] | He means Denisovich. | 他意思是丹尼索维奇 |
[1:17:11] | Kakie rules! | 惊奇规则 |
[1:17:23] | Dennis, I’m coming. Whoa… | 丹尼斯 我来了 |
[1:17:30] | I knew all that practice would pay off. | 我就知道那些练习会有回报的 |
[1:17:56] | That’s right, you better fly away. | 这就对了 你们最好快跑 |
[1:18:00] | Papa Drac, I’m a vampire and a superhero. | 德古公公 我是个吸血鬼还是个超级英雄 |
[1:18:03] | Am I cool now? | 我现在是不是很酷 |
[1:18:05] | “Now”? Dennis, you were always cool. | “现在” 丹尼斯你一直都很酷 |
[1:18:09] | Human, vampire, unicorn, you’re perfect no matter what. | 人类 吸血鬼 独角兽你无论是什么都那么完美 |
[1:18:13] | But since I’m a vampire, can we stay here? | 但既然我是吸血鬼了 我们可以留在这吗 |
[1:18:18] | Yes. | 可以 |
[1:18:19] | All right! Yeah! | 好了 好耶 |
[1:18:20] | All right! | 好吧 |
[1:18:24] | But you have to know, we’re going to visit you here every holiday. | 但你要知道 我们每个假期都会来探望你 |
[1:18:28] | -That’s fine. -That’s fine. | -这很好 -这很好 |
[1:18:45] | Don’t ever come near me or my family again. | 别再接近我或我的家人了 |
[1:18:53] | No! | 不 |
[1:19:03] | Daddy, you just saved a human. | 爸比 你刚救了一个人类 |
[1:19:07] | this pressure about | 这是压力 |
[1:19:10] | when the boy’s fangs were coming out. | 当男孩的尖牙出来了 |
[1:19:12] | Who cares? Mine came out years ago! Look. | 管他呢 我的很多年前就出来了 看 |
[1:19:17] | Okay, Dad, put ’em back in before we all barf. | 好了 老爸 在我们吐之前把它放回去吧 |
[1:19:20] | Hey! Isn’t it still somebody’s birthday? | 嘿 某人不是还是生日吗 |
[1:20:20] | Let me hear you sing! | 让我听听你们唱歌 |
[1:20:24] | I didn’t do that. | 这不是我干的 |