英文名称:Push in Boots
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Through the years, I have been known by many names. | 多年以来 江湖上流传过我很多名号 |
[00:41] | Diablo Gato. | 暗黑破坏猫 |
[00:44] | The Furry Lover. | 毛绒情圣猫 |
[00:46] | Chupacabra. | 卓帕吸血猫 |
[00:48] | Friskie Two-Times. | 超级花花公子猫 |
[00:51] | And the Ginger Hit Man. | 金毛冷血杀手猫 |
[00:54] | But to most… I am Puss In Boots! | 但是最广为人知的是…逍遥法外的 |
[00:59] | Outlaw. | 剑客靴猫 |
[01:34] | I will never forget you… Margherita. | 我永远不会忘记你的…玛格丽塔 |
[01:39] | I mean, Rosa. | 哦不对 罗莎 |
[01:42] | Sorry. I think maybe I should go. | 抱歉 我该走了 |
[02:24] | You cannot run forever, | 你逃得了初一 逃不过十五 |
[02:26] | Puss In Boots! | 死靴猫 |
[02:35] | What can I say? I was a bad kitty. | 我还能说什么呢 我曾是只小坏猫 |
[02:43] | Just a fugitive from the law… forever running. | 我亡命天涯 逃无止境 |
[02:48] | Searching for a way to clear my name. | 只为有朝一日 为自己正名雪耻 |
[02:51] | 剑 客 靴 猫 | |
[02:55] | And I would get that chance… | 在这个命中注定的夜晚… |
[02:57] | …on this one fateful night. | …我要抓住这个机会 |
[03:08] | 火焰节 | |
[03:12] | 火鸡 | |
[03:49] | Here, kitty, kitty! | 猫咪猫咪 过来过来 |
[03:53] | Raoul. | 拉乌尔 |
[03:55] | Look what the cat dragged in. | 快看怂样跟只猫似的 |
[03:58] | Oh, wait… That is the cat! | 等等 就是只猫啊 |
[04:05] | One leche, please. | 一杯牛奶 谢谢 |
[04:09] | What are you doing here, senor? Did you lose your ball of yarn? | 有何贵干 先生 毛线团丢了吗 |
[04:19] | So funny. | 好好笑 |
[04:21] | One leche coming up. | 牛奶来了 |
[04:31] | 500金悬赏剑客靴猫 | |
[04:37] | I am not looking for trouble. | 我不想惹事 |
[04:45] | I am but a humble gato in search of his next meal. | 我不过是只谦卑的觅食小猫 |
[04:49] | Perhaps you gentlemen can help me find a simple score? | 也许诸位能帮我找笔简单的生意 |
[04:52] | The only thing you’ll find tonight is trouble… Puss In Boots. | 今晚麻烦你是躲不过了 剑客靴猫 |
[05:08] | well, perhaps if one of | 也许我们中会有人 |
[05:09] | us were to tell the law that you are in town, | 去报官说你在镇上哦 |
[05:12] | We could split the reward. | 奖金我们平分 |
[05:25] | You made the cat angry. | 猫哥很生气 |
[05:26] | You do not want to make the cat angry! | 后果很严重 |
[05:32] | The Church of St. Michael has just put up a golden statue | 圣迈克尔教堂刚树起 |
[05:35] | of the Virgin of Guadalupe. | 一座黄金的圣母像 |
[05:36] | I do not steal from churches. | 我不偷教堂 |
[05:38] | The boys’ orphanage has been donated silver candlesticks, | 有人给孤儿院捐了一批银烛台 |
[05:41] | they would look very lovely in your home. | 它们放在你家再合适不过了 |
[05:43] | I do not steal from orphans. | 我也不偷孤儿院 |
[05:45] | What about Jack and Jill? | 那雌雄杀手杰克吉尔怎么样 |
[05:47] | – Shh! Are you crazy? – The what? | -嘘 你疯了吗 -雌雄什么 |
[05:55] | The murderous outlaws Jack and Jill | 在逃杀的夫妻杀人犯杰克和吉尔 |
[05:57] | have gotten their hands on… magic beans. | 他们手上有…魔豆 |
[06:00] | Do not joke with me about magic beans! | 别拿魔豆忽悠我 |
[06:03] | I searched half my life for them. They do not exist. | 我大半辈子都在寻找 它们根本不存在 |
[06:08] | No, cat. We have seen them. | 不 猫哥 我们见过 |
[06:11] | These… are the beans of legend. | 这些传说中的魔豆 |
[06:17] | Grows a vine to the Land of Giants, | 它们的蔓藤长到了巨人国 |
[06:21] | and the Golden Goose. | 还有下金蛋的鹅 |
[06:24] | The Golden Goose… | 下金蛋的鹅… |
[06:26] | A heist like this could set you up for life. | 抢到它你下半辈子就不愁了 |
[06:29] | All nine of them. | 一共9个 |
[06:31] | Show him the golden eggs. | 给他看看你纹的金蛋 |
[06:33] | No! | 别 |
[06:35] | Please, you have shown enough. | 拜托 你展示得够多了 |
[06:38] | Only a cat with a death | 只有抱着必死决心的猫 |
[06:39] | wish would steal the beans from Jack and Jill. | 才能从雌雄杀手杰克吉尔手里偷来魔豆 |
[06:44] | The only wish I have is to repay an old debt. | 我只想偿还旧债 |
[06:49] | And this is my chance. | 我的机会来了 |
[06:53] | Now… | 既然如此… |
[06:55] | …where do I find this Jack and Jill? | …哪里能找到杰克和吉尔 |
[07:33] | I’m sorry… we have no rooms. | 抱歉 客满了 |
[07:40] | Well, I think one just opened up. | 现在有空房了 |
[07:47] | We’d like a complimentary continental breakfast. | 我们想要一份免费赠送的欧式早餐 |
[07:50] | And don’t even think about skimping on them baby muffins. | 别舍不得给小松饼 |
[07:54] | 杰克先生 吉尔太太 | |
[08:02] | We don’t have any baby muffins. | 我们不提供小松饼啊 |
[08:10] | You know, Jill… | 我说 吉尔… |
[08:12] | …I’ve been thinking. | …我一直在想 |
[08:13] | Get it out. | 放轻松 |
[08:15] | I… Once we’re done with this magic bean business | 等做完这笔魔豆生意 |
[08:19] | and got ourselves all them beautiful golden eggs… | 拿到漂亮的金蛋… |
[08:22] | Go on. | 继续 |
[08:24] | …that we cut down on some of the hijacking and murdering. | …咱们就别总打家劫舍杀人放火的了 |
[08:28] | I mean, it’s fun and all, but… | 我是说虽然这很有趣 但是… |
[08:33] | …I want a baby. | …我想要个孩子 |
[08:40] | A baby what, Jack? | 什么孩子 杰克 |
[08:42] | A baby us, Jill. We’ll raise it wild, | 我们的孩子啊 吉尔 |
[08:45] | like a squirrel or something. | 养得像松鼠那样自由狂野 |
[08:48] | Holy frijoles! | 神奇的豆豆 |
[08:51] | They do exist. | 真的存在 |
[08:53] | Ever since you fell down that hill and broke your crown, | 自从你从山上摔下来 摔坏了脑子 |
[08:56] | you have been talking crazy. | 你就一直在胡言乱语 |
[09:02] | It couldn’t hurt to have an extra shooter during ambushes. | 以后咱们伏击的时候多个枪手又没什么坏处 |
[09:05] | Maybe I cut too deep… cut that brain out of your head. | 是不是我刮胡子太重 把你脑子刮出来了 |
[09:10] | Hey! What gives? | 哪条道上的 |
[09:14] | If it’s to be a girl, she’ll have your strong… | 如果是个女孩 会继承你的强壮… |
[09:17] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[09:19] | You, you, you! You stop where you are! | 你 就是你 快停下来 |
[09:22] | I don’t know, Jack. How do | 我不确定 杰克 |
[09:24] | I ride and shoot with a baby slung on my back? | 我要是带个孩子怎么飙车射击 |
[09:26] | They got them backpacks now. The way I see it, Jill… | 现在有专用婴儿背包 我想的是 吉尔… |
[09:30] | Those beans are mine! | 魔豆是老子的 |
[09:33] | …We fall off this flat earth one time. | …有朝一日我们撒手西去 |
[09:35] | What better proof of our love… | 还有什么能证明我们的爱情… |
[09:36] | Me? | 我吗 |
[09:39] | You snap me? | 你要把我掰成两半 |
[09:44] | You snap me?! | 你敢说把我掰成两半 |
[09:58] | You looking for something? | 在找这个吗 |
[10:05] | No. | 没 |
[10:07] | No hablo inglés. | 我听不懂英语[西班牙语] |
[10:13] | You are going to pay for this! | 你会付出代价的 |
[10:48] | No! | 不要 |
[10:57] | Chupacabra! | 卓帕吸血猫 |
[10:59] | Chupacabra! Chupacabra! | 卓帕吸血猫 卓帕吸血猫 |
[11:01] | – Chupacabra! – You are a crazy woman! | -卓帕吸血猫 -疯女人 |
[11:58] | Those magic beans were my score! | 那些魔豆是老子的 |
[12:00] | You just cost me a chance at getting the golden eggs, mi amigo. | 你害我失去一次得到金蛋的机会 朋友 |
[12:04] | Put up your dukes. | 出爪吧 |
[12:49] | Dance fight. Tuesday night. | 每周二晚 搏击舞会 |
[12:50] | Very well. | 很好 |
[12:52] | If it is to be a dance fight, | 如果这是一次搏击舞会 |
[12:54] | then I will Tuesday-Night-Dance-Fight you to the death! | 那我就用舞蹈搏击把你打死 |
[13:19] | How dare you do the Litter Box at me! | 居然敢对我做猫砂盆动作 |
[13:23] | Hello! | 你好啊 |
[13:48] | Can you feel me? | 感到我的威力了吗 |
[14:51] | Fear me… if you dare. | 怕了吧 |
[15:25] | You hit me in the head with a guitar?! | 你居然用吉他打我头 |
[15:28] | You are a woman? | 你是个女人啊 |
[15:36] | Amateur. | 菜鸟一只 |
[15:41] | Senorita, wait! | 女士 等等 |
[15:46] | Let me buy you some leche! I am a lover, not a fighter. | 能请你喝杯牛奶吗 我满腔柔情 绝非莽汉 |
[15:54] | Hello? | 在哪儿呢 |
[15:56] | You are hiding from me? | 你在跟我躲猫猫吗 |
[15:59] | I like to play the games, too. | 我也喜欢做游戏 |
[16:02] | I sense in you a kindred spirit, a… | 我觉得我们志趣相投 |
[16:10] | I smell something familiar. | 我闻到了熟悉的气息 |
[16:15] | Something… dangerous. | 危险的气息 |
[16:19] | Something… | 像早餐一样的… |
[16:21] | …breakfasty. | …气息 |
[16:23] | It’s been a long time, brother. | 好久不见 兄弟 |
[16:30] | Maldito huevo. | 该死的蛋 |
[16:35] | Humpty Alexander Dumpty. | 蛋头亚历山大 |
[16:40] | How dare you show your face to me. | 你怎么有脸来见我 |
[16:43] | I know you’re angry. You have every right. | 我知道你很生气 你生我气也是有原因的 |
[16:48] | But it is good to see you, Puss. | 但见到你真的很高兴 猫猫 |
[16:51] | Are those new boots? | 这双是新靴子吗 |
[16:52] | No! They are the same boots I wore when you betrayed me. | 没 还是当年你背叛我时那双 |
[16:57] | Betrayed you? | 谁背叛你了 |
[16:59] | You left me cracked in pieces on a bridge, | 你留下心碎的我一个人在桥上 |
[17:02] | surrounded by soldiers! | 周围都是士兵 |
[17:03] | They wrote a song about it! | 他们还为此写了首歌 |
[17:04] | And how did we get on that bridge in the first place?! | 那咱们当时为啥要上桥 |
[17:08] | Because we were brothers, | 因为我们是好哥们 |
[17:09] | and brothers are supposed to look after each other… | 能两肋插刀的好哥们 |
[17:11] | Humpty! | 蛋头 |
[17:14] | Remember why we’re here. | 别扯远了 |
[17:17] | I should have known. | 我早该猜到 |
[17:20] | I had the magic beans in my grasp, | 魔豆本来已在我掌控之中 |
[17:22] | and you sent this very attractive devil woman to interfere. | 你派这个祸水来捣乱 |
[17:27] | You are a curse on my life! | 你真是我人生的克星 |
[17:29] | Wait. Hear me out. OK? | 等等 听我把话说完 好吗 |
[17:31] | Yes, yes, I sent Kitty to bring you here. | 是的 是我让咪咪把你引来这儿 |
[17:33] | But she is no ordinary thief. | 但她不是普通的盗贼 |
[17:37] | She’s Kitty Softpaws. | 她是柔爪咪咪 |
[17:39] | The softest touch in Spain. | 有全西班牙最轻柔的偷盗手法 |
[17:42] | That’s a lot of heel for a guy, don’t you think? | 对于男人来说跟太高了吧 是你的吗 |
[17:49] | Look, with Kitty’s skill, your sword and my brain, | 看 有了咪咪的手法你的剑法和我的运筹帷幄 |
[17:52] | we’ve got a fighting chance here. | 这是个千载难逢的机会 |
[17:53] | Puss, come on, you of all | 猫猫 拜托 |
[17:55] | people know that nobody’s ever ripped off | 大家都没听说过 |
[17:56] | the giant’s castle and lived to tell the tale. | 谁偷完巨人城堡的东西还能活着出来 |
[17:59] | You want to survive? You need a plan. | 你想活着出来吗 得有个周全的计划 |
[18:03] | And I’ve studied this job my whole life. You know that. | 我花费毕生精力来研究这个 你知道的 |
[18:07] | Let’s be honest. | 坦白地说 |
[18:09] | Without me, you don’t even know where to plant the beans, Puss. | 没有我 你连种豆的地方都找不到 猫猫 |
[18:13] | But Jack and Jill do. They’re on their way. | 但杰克和吉尔知道 他们已经上路了 |
[18:17] | We go up the beanstalk outlaws, and we come down legends. | 爬上豆茎之前还是逃犯 下来就能成传奇 |
[18:24] | So what do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[18:26] | Partners? | 要不要做我搭档 |
[18:31] | No. Never again. | 不 我再也不会上当了 |
[18:35] | I’m sorry, OK? How long are you gonna hold a grudge? | 我说对不起 好吗 你要恨我多久啊 |
[18:39] | It’s been seven years! That’s like 35 cat years. | 都7年了 对猫来说差不多35年 |
[18:44] | You need me! And I need you. | 你需要我 我也需要你 |
[18:49] | Puss! You got any idea | 猫猫 你知道他们在圣里卡多监狱 |
[18:50] | what they do to eggs in San Ricardo prison? | 怎么对蛋蛋的吗 |
[18:57] | I’ll tell you this, my friend. | 我来告诉你 我的朋友 |
[19:01] | It ain’t over easy. | 可不像煎蛋那么简单 |
[19:07] | Adiós… Humpty Dumpty. | 再见 蛋头 |
[19:16] | Oh, this is bad. This is bad. | 糟糕 糟糕 |
[19:19] | Don’t worry, I’ll take care of it. I know how to speak meow. | 别急 我来处理 见猫说猫话 |
[19:23] | …sad story with your twisted lies | …悲剧的故事配上蹩脚的谎言 |
[19:26] | in your greasy shell that smells like old ham! | 还有你油滑的外表就像个业余演员 |
[19:29] | I should crack you open for… | 真想把你敲开来… |
[19:42] | Look what I found. | 看看我发现了什么 |
[19:46] | Someone forgot his money. | 有人忘记钱包了哦 |
[19:51] | Oh, you are dangerous. | 你真是危险动物 |
[19:55] | Humpty says you like danger. | 蛋头说你喜欢冒险 |
[20:00] | Just think of all the trouble we can get into. | 想想看我们会遇到的所有麻烦 |
[20:07] | The two of us together. | 我们两个人一起 |
[20:09] | We can steal a lot of golden eggs. | 我们能偷出好多金蛋 |
[20:20] | And… you owe me. | 而且…你欠我的哦 |
[20:22] | I owe you? | 我欠你什么 |
[20:25] | You hit me in the head with a guitar. | 你用吉他打人家 |
[20:28] | I regret the guitar. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:30] | OK, I forgive you. | 好啦 人家原谅你了 |
[20:33] | So… you’re in? | 那…你加入了吗 |
[20:37] | There is one teeny, tiny, itty-bitty problem. | 有一个小小的小小的问题没解决 |
[20:41] | And what is that? | 什么问题 |
[20:43] | You work for the egg! | 你是帮蛋蛋的 |
[20:47] | Come on, Puss. What happened | 拜托 猫猫 |
[20:49] | between you and Humpty that was so bad? | 你和蛋头之间究竟有什么深仇大恨 |
[20:54] | I am afraid with me and Humpty… | 恐怕我和蛋头之间的… |
[20:58] | …the scars are too deep. | …积怨过深 |
[21:04] | It all started a long time ago. | 那是很多年前的事了 |
[21:08] | Oh, no. You really don’t | 别 你真的不必 |
[21:09] | have to tell me your whole life story, please. | 别从小时候开始讲 求你了 |
[21:11] | You may want to sit. | 你还是坐着听吧 |
[21:14] | It is at times quite… painful. | 那是一段…辛酸的岁月 |
[21:18] | OK, here we go. | 好吧 开始了 |
[21:21] | It was a year in which the rain had not fallen. | 那一年闹旱灾 |
[21:25] | The wind was big and the basket was small. | 风很大 篮子很小 |
[21:29] | For days, I bounced along… | 连日以来 我四处颠簸 |
[21:32] | …A hungry little kitten with no milk, no mama, | 一只饥饿的小猫没有牛奶 没有妈妈 |
[21:32] | 圣里卡多城 | |
[21:35] | and no litter box. | 没有猫砂盆 |
[21:37] | Until I came to rest at a home for lost children. | 后来我到了一家孤儿院 |
[21:43] | San Ricardo Orphanage. | 圣里卡多孤儿院 |
[21:50] | Her name was Imelda. | 她叫伊梅尔达 |
[21:52] | And, like a mother, she took | 就像一位母亲 |
[21:54] | me into her heart and raised me as her own. | 她把我放在心上 视若己出 |
[22:00] | Silencio. | 安静 |
[22:03] | She was an angel of kindness. | 她是仁慈天使 |
[22:06] | Silencio! | 安静 |
[22:09] | Most of the time. | 大多数时候是 |
[22:10] | I’d like to introduce a new boy joining us. | 我要向大家介绍一位新伙伴 |
[22:14] | It’s OK, pequeno. You show with the face. | 没事的 小家伙 出来露个脸 |
[22:21] | Go on. | 继续 |
[22:28] | And that was the moment I met… | 这是我第一次遇见… |
[22:32] | Humpty Alexander Dumpty. | 蛋头亚历山大 |
[22:35] | Hey, whiskers! You’re sitting in Little Boy Blue’s chair. | 喂 猫胡子 这是蓝脸哥的座儿 |
[22:39] | Oh, come on. Is this necessary? | 拜托 有必要吗 |
[22:41] | Why don’t you pick on somebody your own size? | 你怎么不找个跟你个头一样的欺负 |
[22:43] | Who asked you, Breakfast? | 谁问你话了 早餐 |
[22:45] | Remember what Imelda says, Boy Blue. | 记住伊梅尔达说的 蓝脸 |
[22:47] | If you’re going to blow your top, | 你要想发脾气 |
[22:48] | you blow your horn instead, right? | 就先吹吹号角 记得吗 |
[22:50] | Let’s spin him. | 我们来转转蛋蛋 |
[22:52] | Please don’t spin me. Do not spin me! | 别转我 别转我 |
[22:54] | Not again! No! I’m going to yolk! | 别转了 蛋黄要散了 |
[22:57] | Even though he took my beans, the egg stood up for me, | 虽然蛋蛋拿了我豆豆 但他也为我出了头 |
[23:00] | and I decided then… | 于是我决定… |
[23:02] | …that I would always have his back. | …永远支持他 |
[23:14] | That was very impressive. Thanks! | 真厉害 谢啦 |
[23:17] | Hey, egg boy! | 蛋兄 |
[23:20] | There was something about | 这只奇怪的蛋蛋 |
[23:22] | this strange little egg that intrigued me. | 有些地方让我好奇 |
[23:42] | Oh… it’s you. I’ve been collecting for months now. | 是你啊 我已经收集了几个月了 |
[23:46] | You never know when you’re gonna get lucky. You know what I mean? | 谁也不知道自己何时走运 你懂吗 |
[23:50] | Magic beans… is what they are. | 我是说…魔豆 |
[23:54] | Hello? | 你没事吧 |
[23:56] | You gonna tell all the other kids that I believe in magic now? | 你会告诉其他人我相信魔法吗 |
[23:59] | Is that what you’re gonna do? | 你会这么做吗 |
[24:02] | No? What’s your name? | 不会吗 你叫什么 |
[24:05] | You don’t say much, do you? | 你不太爱说话 是吗 |
[24:07] | I think I’ll call you Sparky. | 要不我叫你好功夫 |
[24:11] | Whiskers? | 小胡子 |
[24:12] | Zoltar! | 神奇小子 |
[24:15] | How about Puss? | 猫猫怎么样 |
[24:18] | Humpty’s mind was full of imagination and invention. | 蛋头的脑子里装满了幻想和发明 |
[24:22] | What is that, 50 feet down there? | 那是什么 50英尺高 |
[24:24] | Here we go. Give me a… | 走啦 帮我推… |
[24:27] | Puss! | 猫猫 |
[24:30] | Look at me, Puss! I’m flying! | 快看 猫猫 我会飞啦 |
[24:36] | He spoke of legends and adventures beyond my wildest dreams. | 他说的传说和冒险超越了我的想象 |
[24:40] | When I find those magic beans, they’ll grow a vine | 当我找到那些魔豆时 要种一棵 |
[24:44] | straight up into the clouds, | 直达云端的葡萄藤 |
[24:46] | where a terrible and a | 那里有一个恐怖的 |
[24:47] | fearsome giant hoards his greatest treasure… | 可怕的巨人看管他最珍贵的宝藏… |
[24:51] | …the Golden Goose. | …下金蛋的鹅 |
[24:53] | Oh, the Golden Goose. Just one. | 哦 下金蛋的鹅啊 只要一只金蛋 |
[24:55] | Just one of her golden eggs… could set me for life. | 只要一只金蛋…就够我过下辈子了 |
[25:01] | It’s my destiny, Puss. | 这是我的使命 猫猫 |
[25:03] | I can’t really explain it, | 我不知道怎么说 |
[25:05] | but I just feel like I belong up there. | 但我就觉得命中注定 |
[25:13] | Oh, boy. This is awkward. | 老兄 这说出来太尴尬了 |
[25:15] | This is kind of a solo dream here. | 这是我一个人的白日梦 |
[25:19] | I don’t need any dead weight, you know, holding me down. | 我不需要任何负担拖我后腿 |
[25:24] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[25:26] | Oh, man, that’s good. The eye | 老兄 真棒 |
[25:28] | thing that you’re doing, that is really splendid. | 你那卖萌的眼神 太迷人了 |
[25:31] | OK, let me just think for a second. All right… OK. | 让我想想 好吧 |
[25:35] | This is crazy, but… | 可能很疯狂 但是… |
[25:38] | … I am considering a partnership. | …我考虑要一个搭档 |
[25:43] | I just need to know one thing. | 你得答应我一件事 |
[25:45] | Can you commit? | 你得跟我盟誓 |
[25:47] | Sí… I can commit. | 没问题 我可以啊 |
[25:49] | Oh, you can talk! Could you help me up? | 你会说话啊 能扶我起来吗 |
[25:55] | Ok… | 好吧… |
[25:58] | First rule of Bean Club… | 魔豆俱乐部守则第一条… |
[26:01] | …you do not talk about Bean Club. | …不能对外人提起魔豆俱乐部 |
[26:05] | Second rule of Bean Club… | 魔豆俱乐部守则第二条… |
[26:07] | …is you don’t talk about Bean Club. You ready? | …还是不能对外人提起魔豆俱乐部 行吗 |
[26:11] | Ready. | 好了 |
[26:12] | From this day forth, it shall be known… | 从今天起… |
[26:15] | Never alone, always together… | 蛋头和猫猫… |
[26:19] | Humpty and Puss… | 兄弟同心 永不分离 |
[26:20] | Brothers forever. | 生死做兄弟 |
[26:23] | And from that moment on, | 从这一刻起 我们团结一心 |
[26:24] | we were united on a great adventure to find the magic beans. | 展开伟大的冒险 寻找魔豆 |
[26:29] | Help me up. | 扶我起来 |
[26:30] | Egg me. | 把蛋蛋贴上来 |
[26:32] | Humpty was the brains… | 蛋头是指挥官… |
[26:34] | – Good gracious! – I never saw him! | -天哪 -我没看到他啊 |
[26:37] | – That really hurt! – …and I was the skill. | -好疼啊 -…我是冲锋兵 |
[26:40] | I’m cracked! | 我蛋壳裂了 |
[26:43] | We got red beans, green beans, | 我们有红豆 绿豆 |
[26:45] | coffee beans, lima beans… but no magic beans. | 咖啡豆 青豆…就是没有魔豆 |
[26:50] | Would you care for a jelly bean? | 糖豆要吗 |
[26:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:54] | Finding them meant everything to us. | 找魔豆对我们来说意味着一切 |
[26:56] | l almost forgot the most important thing. | 差点忘了最重要的事 |
[27:00] | That’s me and you, Puss. | 这是我和你 猫猫 |
[27:03] | Me and you. | 我和你 |
[27:05] | But we never did find them. | 但我们始终没有找到 |
[27:07] | And, as years passed, the quest for magic beans | 年复一年 寻找魔豆 |
[27:11] | seemed more and more like the dreams of a child. | 越来越像小孩子的白日梦 |
[27:16] | As teenagers, Humpty and l looked for trouble… | 年轻人总是爱找麻烦… |
[27:21] | …and often found it. | …而且总能找到 |
[27:23] | Third time this month, lmelda. | 这个月第三次犯事了 伊梅尔达 |
[27:25] | Next time is jail time. | 再有下次就进监狱 |
[27:27] | They’re just kids. | 他们还是孩子 |
[27:29] | They are thieves. | 他们是贼 |
[27:36] | You are better than this. | 你们不是坏孩子 |
[27:39] | l believe in you with all my heart. | 我真心信任你们 |
[27:42] | Please do not let me down. | 请别让我失望 |
[27:46] | l hate this place. I cannot wait for us to get out of here. | 我讨厌这地方 真恨不得马上离开 |
[27:52] | Throw a rock. It’ll make you feel better. | 扔块石头 你会好受些 |
[27:57] | Oh, boy. We should go. | 完了 快走 |
[28:01] | On instinct, l reacted. | 我凭本能做出了反应 |
[28:17] | He saved the Comandante’s mother! | 他救了治安官的妈妈 |
[28:22] | 牛说:他救了治安官的妈妈 | |
[28:27] | You saved my mother. | 你救了我妈妈 |
[28:29] | 猫猫万岁 | |
[28:29] | Se?or Puss… he is a hero! | 猫猫先生 是个英雄 |
[28:35] | Today we see that courage and bravery come in all sizes! | 今天我们见证了 小块头也有大勇气 |
[28:41] | Little did l know that one moment would change my whole life. | 我当时并不知道 那一刻将改变我的一生 |
[28:45] | These are for you, my boy. | 这是给你的 我的孩子 |
[28:49] | Wear them as a symbol of honor… and justice. | 穿上吧 它是荣耀与正义的象征 |
[28:53] | l will make you proud, Mama. | 我会让你骄傲的 妈妈 |
[28:57] | You already have, my Puss ln Boots. | 你已经做到了 我的剑客靴猫 |
[29:05] | How strange it was to give a cat boots… | 给猫穿靴子 真是够奇怪的 |
[29:08] | …but, whoa… I looked good! | 不过 我看上去棒极了 |
[29:11] | And as the light of my path grew brighter… | 当我的前途越来越光明时 |
[29:15] | …Humpty’s road grew ever darker. | 蛋头的未来却越来越灰暗了 |
[29:25] | Gracias, Comandante. | 谢谢 治安官 |
[29:27] | Be careful of the company you keep. | 交友要慎重 |
[29:32] | l know! I know, l never should’ve tried something without you. | 我知道 我不该一个人单干 |
[29:35] | You’re not stealing lollipops anymore, | 不许再偷棒棒糖了 |
[29:37] | Humpty. This is getting serious. | 蛋头 我是认真的 |
[29:38] | You’re right! We have to be smarter about this. | 说得对 咱们得有点雄心壮志 |
[29:41] | Here, look. We need to think bigger. | 咱们应该干场大的 |
[29:43] | l’ve been casing the silversmith and it’s perfect. | 我研究银匠家很久了 天时地利人和 |
[29:46] | You and me, in and out, 50 seconds tops. | 我们俩一进一出 最多五十秒 |
[29:49] | Will you put that away! This is our home. | 拿开 这些是咱们的乡亲 |
[29:52] | These people have done nothing to us. | 跟咱们无冤无仇 |
[29:54] | Our home? OK, yeah, l get it now. | 什么乡亲 好 我这下明白了 |
[29:58] | You get some fancy boots and now you’re too good for me? | 你有了双新靴子 就觉得我配不上你了 |
[30:02] | That is not true. | 别胡说 |
[30:03] | We weren’t born here. We’re orphans! | 我们又没生在这儿 我们只是孤儿 |
[30:05] | All we got is each other, you understand? | 只有我俩相依为命 明白吗 |
[30:07] | We are better than this. | 咱们不是坏人 |
[30:10] | But we’re partners. | 可我们是搭档 |
[30:12] | we are brothers. | 是好兄弟 |
[30:15] | But l am not stealing anymore. | 但我金盆洗手了 |
[30:20] | But Humpty would not give up so easily. | 可蛋头不会这么轻易放弃 |
[30:24] | l’m in trouble, Puss! | 我有麻烦了 猫猫 |
[30:25] | lt’s Boy Blue and his gang. I owe them some money. | 我欠了蓝脸哥他们的钱 |
[30:27] | They’re coming for me. Just get me over this wall. | 他们找上我了 帮我翻个墙 |
[30:30] | l gotta go. Help me up the wall. | 我得走了 帮我爬上去 |
[30:31] | Get me up the wall. Hurry! Hurry! | 帮我爬上去 快 快点 |
[30:37] | 圣里卡多银行 | |
[30:45] | OK, l’ve got everything. We did it. Come on, let’s go! | 好了 全到手了 我们成功了 快走 |
[30:48] | How could you do this to me?! | 你怎么能这样对我 |
[30:49] | l did you a favor! | 我帮了你的忙 |
[30:50] | We can finally get out of here! | 我们终于可以离开这儿了 |
[30:52] | This is the money of the people! This is all they have! | 这是乡亲们的钱 是他们所有的积蓄 |
[30:59] | You disgrace those boots! | 你不配穿这双靴子 |
[31:01] | Comandante, please, l can explain! | 治安官 求你了 听我解释 |
[31:03] | Arrest them! | 抓住他们 |
[31:09] | Hurry up! Get to the bridge! | 快 上桥 |
[31:11] | – You tricked me! – l had to! You left me no choice! | -你陷害我 -只能这样 你逼我这样的 |
[31:23] | Mama… | 妈妈… |
[31:24] | Pequeno. | 小家伙 |
[31:27] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[31:45] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[31:46] | Puss. I can’t get up. | 猫猫 我起不来了 |
[31:48] | Puss! Help me. I can’t get up! | 猫猫 拉我一把 我起不来了 |
[31:51] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[31:53] | Puss, save me! | 猫猫 救救我 |
[31:55] | Save yourself. | 自己救自己去吧 |
[31:58] | We got you. | 抓住你了 |
[32:14] | I lost everything I cared about that day. | 那天 我失去了我在乎的一切 |
[32:19] | My brother. | 我的兄弟 |
[32:21] | My honor. | 我的荣誉 |
[32:22] | My home. | 我的家 |
[32:25] | All I thought about was the disappointment in my mama’s eyes. | 脑海中都是妈妈那失望的眼神 |
[32:31] | And l have been running ever since. | 从那以后我就开始了逃亡旅途 |
[32:38] | The egg betrayed me. | 那个蛋玩意儿背叛了我 |
[32:41] | His lies cost me everything. | 他的谎言让我失去了一切 |
[32:47] | – Hey! – l’m awake! | -喂 -我醒着呢 |
[32:49] | You think l don’t want to fix the past? | 你以为我不想一洗前嫌吗 |
[32:55] | l can’t get down. | 抱我下去 |
[33:06] | Listen. A day… A day doesn’t go by | 听着 我没有一天 |
[33:10] | when l don’t think about what l lost. | 不在想我所失去的一切 |
[33:14] | l lost my best friend. | 我失去了我最好的朋友 |
[33:17] | My only friend. | 唯一的朋友 |
[33:19] | And l get it now. I got greedy and desperate | 现在我明白了 是我太贪婪 不择手段 |
[33:21] | and l let you down. | 我让你失望了 |
[33:22] | l let myself down. | 也让自己失望了 |
[33:24] | All l’m asking for, Puss, is a second chance. | 我唯一的请求 猫猫 是再给我一次机会 |
[33:27] | Give me that second chance | 只要再给我一次机会 |
[33:29] | and l’ll help you pay back San Ricardo. | 我会帮你还清欠圣里卡多的债 |
[33:32] | Please, Puss. | 求你了 猫猫 |
[33:34] | Let me show you what our friendship meant to me. | 让我向你证明我们友谊的意义 |
[33:42] | – l will do it. – That’s great. | -那好吧 -太棒了 |
[33:45] | l will do this for my mother and for San Ricardo… not for you. | 我是为了妈妈和圣里卡多 不是你 |
[33:50] | We are not partners and we are not friends. | 我们不是搭档 也不是朋友 |
[33:55] | OK. I promise this time, l will not let you down. | 好吧 我保证 这次不会再让你失望 |
[34:01] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[34:03] | l think we got our Bean Club back. | 魔豆俱乐部又重出江湖了 |
[34:26] | Humpty’s better work. | 蛋头的计划最好能成 |
[34:27] | Listen, you just need to | 听着 你只要 |
[34:29] | worry about your part. Don’t screw it up. | 管好自己就行了 别搞砸 |
[34:32] | – What? – Again with the mask? | -怎么了 -又要戴面具 |
[34:35] | l don’t need style advice from Mr. Dusty Boots. | 用不着你给我着装建议 脏靴子先生 |
[34:46] | Come on, Puss. Now! | 快 猫猫 就现在 |
[34:52] | Our biological clocks are tickin’, darlin’. | 岁月催人老啊 亲爱的 |
[34:55] | – You gotta look at the big picture. – What’s your problem? | -我们要着眼大局 -你什么毛病 |
[34:59] | Listen. I put a lot of work into my body. | 听着 我为了保持身材花了很多工夫 |
[35:01] | l look good, | 我看起来很好 |
[35:02] | and l am not just gonna throw that away. | 我可不想把这好身板糟蹋了 |
[35:07] | – Hey, hey, hey. – What? | -喂喂喂 -干嘛 |
[35:09] | – We’re gonna start small. – Look. | -我们慢慢来 -看 |
[35:11] | Let’s just pretend you have a baby. | 那就假装你有个小宝宝 |
[35:15] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[35:20] | l don’t have time to be at home with no diapers and baby socks. | 我才没空在家里给孩子换尿布 换袜子呢 |
[35:23] | You don’t have to, Jill. I’ll be the stay-at-home dad. | 没让你来啊 吉尔 我来当家庭妇男 |
[35:26] | We got ten hungry piggies, there in the back. | 后面还有十头小饿猪 |
[35:28] | You can practice on them. | 你可以先拿它们练练手 |
[35:30] | Just pull over, feed them. | 停车 去喂它们 |
[35:31] | – That little Hamhock’s my favorite. – You’ve got to hurry up. | -我最喜欢小蹄�o了 -你得快点了 |
[35:33] | He’s a cute little bugger. | 他是个可爱的小家伙 |
[35:35] | Why are you not using your claws? | 为什么不用爪尖撬锁 |
[35:37] | Would you please just shut up! I’m on it! | 能不能给我闭嘴 我正忙着呢 |
[35:39] | – Just use your claws! – Be quiet. | -用爪尖啊 -小声点 |
[35:42] | – Your claws! – l don’t have any claws, all right?! | -你的爪尖呢 -我没爪尖 行了吧 |
[35:46] | Was that Hamhock? | 是小蹄�o的声音吗 |
[35:53] | There, there. Sleepy, sleepy, big, fat piggy. | 好了 好了 睡吧 大胖猪 |
[35:58] | Remember when we had to pretend we had that monkey one time…? | 还记得我们那时候假装养了只猴子吗 |
[36:01] | You babysit. | 你来抱 |
[36:03] | – Soft paws. – When did we have a monkey? | -我爪子柔软灵巧 -我们什么时候养过猴子 |
[36:08] | Well? | 拿到了吗 |
[36:09] | …what happened last time… | …你不记得了吗… |
[36:10] | You sat on it, Jack. | 你坐它身上了 杰克 |
[36:11] | Hello, beans of legend. | 你好啊 传奇之豆 |
[36:14] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:24] | well, well, well. Look what we have here, Jill. | 看啊 我们有客人了 吉尔 |
[36:28] | You messed with our baby. | 你惹毛了我们的孩子 |
[36:32] | And you took my beans. | 还偷了我的豆 |
[36:37] | Sausage bomb! | 香肠炸弹 |
[36:44] | You’re gonna pay for this! Soul-sucking cats! | 你们会付出代价的 混蛋猫咪 |
[36:49] | Signal the egg! | 给蛋头发信号 |
[36:52] | Yes! | 好极了 |
[36:57] | – OK. – Ready. | -好了 -各就位 |
[36:59] | – Set. – Go! | -预备 -跳 |
[37:18] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[37:37] | All right, cat. Give me them beans. | 好了 小猫 把豆子给我 |
[37:41] | ls it true a cat always lands on its feet? | 猫从高处跌落总不会受伤 是真的吗 |
[37:44] | No! That is just a rumor spread by dogs! | 瞎说 那是狗散播的谣言 |
[37:48] | Well, let’s find out. | 那我们来验证一下吧 |
[37:57] | See? I told you l wouldn’t let you down! | 怎么样 跟你说了不会让你失望的 |
[37:59] | You think this is over? | 还没完呢 |
[38:08] | Hey, that was close! | 差一点就中了 |
[38:19] | Now! | 看招 |
[38:23] | We just got to make it to that bridge! Hang on! | 只要上桥就没事了 坚持住 |
[38:28] | – Humpty! There is no bridge! – Trust me. | -蛋头 根本就没有桥 -相信我 |
[38:37] | Humpty! | 蛋头 |
[38:44] | We’re going to die! | 我们要死了 |
[38:58] | l hate cats. | 我讨厌猫咪 |
[39:00] | This is war! | 跟你们没完 |
[39:10] | Giant’s castle… | 巨人城堡 |
[39:13] | …here we come. | 我们来了 |
[39:17] | l must hand it to the egg. | 多亏了蛋头 |
[39:19] | This was a team effort. Humpty still has his claws… | 这是团队的成功 蛋头出手挺尖锐的 |
[39:22] | l mean, flaws. That was what l meant, not claws. He’s not a cat. | 我是说他处事有缺点 不是有爪尖 他又不是猫 |
[39:28] | Not to say there’s anything wrong… | 我不是说没爪尖不好 |
[39:30] | l don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说这事 |
[39:31] | Got it. | 好吧 |
[39:34] | OK, we should be close! | 好 应该快到了 |
[39:37] | Keep your eyes out for any strange cloud activity! | 注意看有没有奇怪的云层活动 |
[39:40] | l am called Kitty Softpaws because l’ll steal you blind | 我之所以叫柔爪咪咪是因为我偷窃于无形 |
[39:43] | and you’ll never know l was there. | 让你完全感觉不到 |
[39:51] | Kitty? | 咪咪 |
[39:54] | You are not as good as they say. | 江湖上把你传说的那么好 |
[39:58] | You’re better. | 你本人比传说还好 |
[40:03] | l will respect your privacy. | 我尊重你的隐私 |
[40:09] | OK. I’ll tell you. | 好吧 我告诉你 |
[40:13] | l was just a stray… | 我以前是一只流浪猫 |
[40:15] | …but l had beautiful claws. | 但爪尖很漂亮 |
[40:19] | One day, a really nice couple took me in. | 一天 一对好心夫妇收养了我 |
[40:23] | Gave me milk every morning. | 每天早晨给我牛奶 |
[40:26] | Loved me. | 爱我 |
[40:29] | Maybe l scratched their | 也许我抓坏了他们的窗帘 |
[40:31] | curtains or played too rough with the hamster. | 或者是和仓鼠玩过头了 |
[40:34] | l don’t know why they did it. | 我不明白为什么 |
[40:37] | But they took my claws. | 但他们拔掉了我的爪尖 |
[40:41] | Cat people are crazy. | 爱猫党太疯狂 |
[40:45] | Stop the coach! I think this is it! | 停车 好像就是这儿 |
[41:07] | Can you believe this, Puss? | 你相信吗 猫猫 |
[41:09] | After all these years! | 多年夙愿就要实现了 |
[41:14] | Here. I want you to plant them. | 给 我想让你把它们种下 |
[41:23] | That… is a strange cloud. | 那片云确实挺奇怪 |
[41:28] | OK! This is it! It’s happening, hurry! | 太好了 就是这儿 要成功了 快 |
[41:34] | This way! | 这儿走 |
[41:36] | Good, good. Come on, come on, come on. | 好 快 快 |
[41:38] | Twenty-three divided by cloud depth. | 二十三除以云层的厚度 |
[41:40] | Hole! Right here. | 就在这儿 挖个洞 |
[41:45] | Now place the beans. | 现在放豆子 |
[41:49] | Place the beans carefully, please. | 拜托 小心轻放 |
[41:51] | Not on top of each other. The magic is very delicate. | 别叠放 这个魔法是很讲究的 |
[41:54] | OK, good. Very good. Now just stand back. | 好 很好 现在退后 |
[42:41] | What’s happening here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[42:43] | Maybe the magic rubbed off in your pocket? | 可能你的口袋把魔力擦掉了 |
[42:45] | – That’s impossible. – OK, OK. Let’s not panic. | -不可能 -好 先别慌 |
[42:48] | You know, l read somewhere that plants have feelings. | 我之前读到过 植物也有感情 |
[42:51] | So, come on… say something nice to it. | 所以 去 说点好听的 |
[42:54] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[42:56] | Let me just think for a second. | 让我想一下 |
[42:59] | Hi, little plant. | 你好 小家伙 |
[44:21] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[44:23] | Humpty! | 蛋头 |
[44:25] | l do not see him. Do you see him? | 我看不见他了 你看见了吗 |
[44:27] | l don’t see him anywhere. | 到处都看不见 |
[44:29] | You sound weird. | 你的声音好奇怪 |
[44:32] | lt’s the thin air! | 是空气稀薄的缘故 |
[44:35] | Come on in! It feels great! | 快来啊 感觉棒极了 |
[44:45] | The cloud, it tickles my nose. | 这云搞得我鼻子好痒 |
[44:48] | That’s because they effervesce! Who knew? | 因为它们会起泡 谁知道呢 |
[44:58] | Come on. | 放马过来吧 |
[45:17] | Gotcha! | 抓住你了 |
[45:24] | Hey, Puss. What do you think? Do l shave? | 猫猫 看起来怎么样 要不要剃掉 |
[45:28] | Let me show you something. | 给你看样东西 |
[45:37] | Somewhere down there, there are two little kids, | 在这下面 有两个孩子 |
[45:40] | l don’t know, maybe orphans, | 说不定是孤儿 我也不知道 |
[45:42] | and they’re laying on a hill, staring at the clouds, | 他们躺在山坡上 看着云彩 |
[45:45] | dreaming about the future. | 憧憬着未来 |
[45:48] | That was me and you, Puss. | 那就是我和你 猫猫 |
[45:50] | Me and you. | 我和你 |
[45:54] | Boys! | 小伙儿们 |
[45:56] | You might want to take a look at this. | 你们应该来看看这个 |
[46:02] | The giant’s castle. | 巨人城堡 |
[46:08] | OK, time to suit up. | 好 该换装了 |
[46:10] | Humpty! | 蛋头 |
[46:11] | l’ll fit right in with the golden eggs. | 我要混进金蛋里 |
[46:18] | Brilliant or what, huh? | 很不错吧 |
[46:19] | Humpty, you’re not wearing underwear! | 蛋头 你没穿内裤 |
[46:23] | What? Are you embarrassed? I’m not. | 那又怎样 你尴尬了吗 反正我不觉得 |
[46:30] | Puss, remember when | 猫猫 还记得那时候 |
[46:31] | everyone was laughing at Bean Club? | 大家都嘲笑魔豆俱乐部吗 |
[46:32] | And who is laughing now? We are! | 看现在谁笑到最后 是我们 |
[47:00] | That is our target. | 那就是我们的目标 |
[47:03] | Hey, you don’t sound like an elf anymore. | 你的声音怎么不像小精灵了 |
[47:06] | lt’s because the air pressure in here is normal. | 因为这里气压正常了 |
[47:07] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[47:12] | So here is the plan: You two | 计划是 你们俩去拿金蛋 |
[47:14] | get the golden eggs, l will fight the giant. | 我来斗巨人 |
[47:16] | There’s no giant to fight. The giant’s been dead for years. | 没巨人给你斗 他死了很多年了 |
[47:19] | – What?! – You didn’t do the reading, did you? | -什么 -你不看书吧 |
[47:22] | Jack And the Beanstalk, Chapter 14, “Giant Takes a Big Dirt Nap.” | 《杰克与豆茎》 第十四章 巨人的长眠 |
[47:26] | Ankle burn. | 扭到脚了 |
[47:30] | – What was that? – They call it the Great Terror. | -那是什么 -人们叫它恐怖巨怪 |
[47:33] | lt’s the monster that guards the Golden Goose. | 就是守护金鹅的怪兽 |
[47:36] | Legend has it that if you look at it, you’ll turn to stone. | 传说你要是看到它 就会变成石头 |
[47:38] | But nobody really knows | 但是谁也不知道 |
[47:40] | because nobody’s walked away from it alive. | 因为没人能逃过它的魔爪 |
[47:42] | Follow me and keep quiet. | 跟我来 别出声 |
[47:54] | Shh! Humpty! | 蛋头 |
[47:55] | l can’t help it. Everything’s rubbing and pinching! | 我控制不住 这衣服又紧又痒 |
[47:59] | l need powder! | 我要爽身粉 |
[48:16] | How are we gonna get across? | 咱们怎么过去 |
[48:19] | Champagne. | 用香槟 |
[48:24] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[48:37] | Do not worry. I will protect you. | 别担心 我来保护你 |
[48:41] | What are you gonna do? Hit it in the head with a guitar? | 你准备怎么办 用吉他砸它的脑袋吗 |
[48:45] | Please. Stop bringing up the guitar. | 拜托 别老提吉他的事 |
[49:06] | Catch me! | 抓住我 |
[49:10] | Hurry! | 快 |
[49:12] | Hide! | 躲起来 |
[49:15] | Don’t look at it! | 别看它 |
[49:22] | – Humpty! Be quiet! – l’m hyperventilating! | -蛋头 别出声 -我喘不过气了 |
[49:26] | l said l couldn’t breathe | 我说我喘不过气 |
[49:27] | and then you zipped the thing over my mouth! | 你还把我嘴给封上 |
[49:30] | You gotta get it together. Come on! | 我们要团结协作 加油 |
[49:32] | Ok. | 好的 |
[49:48] | Look at this. It’s egg paradise. | 看啊 这是蛋天堂 |
[49:54] | lt’s so beautiful, l feel like l belong here. | 太美了 我觉得好有归属感 |
[50:02] | Golden eggs. | 金蛋 |
[50:06] | Grab as many as you can. | 能拿多少拿多少 |
[50:09] | l thought they were going to be like chicken size. | 我还以为只有鸡蛋那么大呢 |
[50:13] | Can you imagine laying one of these? Ouch! | 能想象生这样一个蛋吗 疼死了 |
[50:17] | Puss! | 猫猫 |
[50:21] | How are we supposed to get these out of here? | 咱们怎么把蛋带回去 |
[50:23] | l don’t know. | 不知道 |
[50:26] | Oh, my! | 天 |
[50:33] | The Golden Goose. | 下金蛋的鹅 |
[50:36] | Just look at her. Isn’t she beautiful? | 看看她 太漂亮了 不是吗 |
[50:51] | My sweet darling. | 我的小宝贝 |
[50:54] | l think she likes you. | 我觉得它喜欢你 |
[50:59] | Let’s just take her. | 就把它带回去得了 |
[51:00] | Wait a minute. This is the goose of legend. | 等等 这是传说中的鹅 |
[51:02] | We don’t know what happens if we take her. | 谁也不知道把它带走会有什么后果 |
[51:05] | l know what happens if we don’t take her, | 可是如果不带走她 |
[51:08] | we got nothing. | 咱们就只能空手而归 |
[51:09] | Guys, guys. Lt’s a gold pooper. We’re taking it! | 伙计们 它可是下金蛋的鹅啊 必须带走 |
[51:22] | Almost there! | 快到了 |
[51:27] | Hang on! | 抓紧了 |
[51:56] | lt’s coming! | 它来了 |
[51:57] | Run! | 快跑 |
[52:15] | Kitty! | 咪咪 |
[52:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[52:42] | Hang on! | 稳住 |
[52:48] | Come here, you. | 给我过来 |
[52:53] | Got you! | 抓到你了 |
[52:56] | She’s mine now! | 她是我的了 |
[53:07] | Hello! | 你好啊 |
[53:14] | Oh, no! Fly, little gosling, fly! | 不 飞啊小鹅 飞啊 |
[53:22] | No! It’s not supposed to be this way! | 不 不该这样的 |
[53:27] | – Puss? – No. | -猫猫 -不是 |
[53:37] | l’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[53:54] | Thanks, Ginger. | 谢了 金毛哥 |
[54:03] | We should maybe cut that down. | 我们应该把这个砍倒 |
[54:09] | Look at that. You finally got that family you wanted, Jack. | 看看 你终于有家了 杰克 |
[54:13] | Did you hear that? I think he just called me Daddy. | 你听见了吗 他好像在叫我爸爸 |
[54:17] | – He looks just like you, Jack. – Thank you. | -他跟你长得真像 杰克 -谢谢 |
[54:27] | 蛋头 | |
[54:31] | Well, what is it? | 那是什么 |
[54:43] | l do believe that’s our cue. | 我相信这就是暗号 |
[54:51] | To paying back San Ricardo! | 为了弥补/报复圣里卡多 |
[54:53] | To being rich! | 为发财致富 |
[54:55] | Oh, yeah! | 哦耶 |
[55:11] | You. | 你 |
[55:12] | Me? | 我吗 |
[55:14] | Yeah, yeah, baby! | 来吧来吧 宝贝儿 |
[55:18] | One, two, cha-cha-cha! | 一 二 恰恰恰 |
[55:20] | Three, four, cha-cha-cha! | 三 四 恰恰恰 |
[55:22] | One, two… what?! | 一 二 什么 |
[55:25] | There is one word for you, Kitty Softpaws: Me-wow! | 我有句话要跟你说 柔爪咪咪 喵呜 |
[55:29] | l know you have quite a | 我知道你很会 |
[55:31] | reputation with the ladies, Mr. Friskie Two-Times. | 讨女孩子欢心 超级花花公子先生 |
[55:35] | l’ve also been known as the… Furry Lover! | 我还有个名字广为人知 毛绒情圣 |
[55:40] | But that was before l met you. | 但那都是以前的事儿了 |
[55:42] | You don’t know me, Puss. | 你不了解我 猫猫 |
[55:44] | I’m not who you think l am. I’m all about the score. | 我不是你想的那种人 我满脑子都是宝藏 |
[55:47] | Come on. Look me in the eyes | 得了吧 你能看着我的眼睛 |
[55:49] | and tell me all you care about is the gold. | 告诉我说你在乎的只有金蛋吗 |
[55:53] | Puss… | 猫猫 |
[55:55] | Kitty… | 咪咪… |
[55:57] | Oh, my God! | 我的娘嘞 |
[56:00] | New partners! | 交换舞伴 |
[56:02] | Do not fall for his animal magnetism. You stay focused. | 别被他的花言巧语给骗了 专心点儿 |
[56:08] | what?! | 怎么回事儿 |
[56:18] | So… I have been thinking, Miss Softpaws, | 我一直在想 柔爪咪咪 |
[56:20] | that when we go our separate ways, we can go our separate ways… | 等到这票干完 咱俩可以一起… |
[56:24] | …together. | …走以后的路 |
[56:28] | Puss, you have to go, now. | 猫猫 你现在就得走 快走 |
[56:30] | You do not have to push me away anymore. You can trust me. | 不要再拒绝我了 你可以相信我 |
[56:34] | Give it up for the legends of San Ricardo, | 鼓掌欢迎圣里卡多传奇 |
[56:37] | Humpty and Puss! We did it! | 蛋头和靴猫 我们成功啦 |
[56:41] | – l’m calling it a night, guys. – Kitty! Stay up with us. | -我要去睡了 -咪咪 再跟我们待会儿吧 |
[56:45] | No, l feel a… hairball coming on. | 不了 我觉得该去吐毛团了 |
[56:49] | OK, yeah. Have fun with that! | 好吧 祝你吐得开心 |
[56:52] | We should give her some privacy. | 我们该给她留点儿私人空间 |
[56:57] | l never thought we would get to here. | 我从没想过咱们还能这样 |
[57:01] | After all we went through… | 经历了那么多事情 |
[57:03] | …to pull this off, together. | 还能同心协力 共同合作 |
[57:08] | lt is good to have my brother back. | 我的兄弟能回来 真好 |
[57:11] | Yep. Sure is. | 是啊 那当然 |
[57:15] | Well, we have a big day tomorrow. | 明天还有很多事情 |
[57:18] | Pretty exciting stuff. | 激动人心的大事 |
[57:20] | We should get some rest. | 我们该歇会儿了 |
[57:23] | Good night, Humpty. | 晚安 蛋头 |
[57:31] | Canasta! | 看招 |
[58:05] | l am still alive! | 我还没死呢 |
[58:12] | Jack and Jill. | 是雌雄杀手杰克和吉尔 |
[58:15] | Kitty? | 咪咪 |
[58:17] | Humpty? | 蛋头 |
[58:20] | l will find you. | 我会找到你们的 |
[58:27] | Get out of here! | 离我远点儿 |
[58:53] | 圣里卡多城 | |
[59:01] | 悬赏捉拿剑客靴猫 | |
[59:23] | Be gone! | 走吧您嘞 |
[59:26] | What do you want? Gold? I have gold! | 你想要什么 金蛋 我有金蛋 |
[59:29] | Jack, egg’s trying to bribe us. | 杰克 这混蛋想买通我们 |
[59:32] | with our own gold. | 还是用我们自己的金蛋贿赂 |
[59:34] | Come on now, all we want is a little breakfast. | 来吧 我们只是想吃个简单的早饭 |
[59:36] | – No, no, please! – How do you like your eggs, pumpkin? | -别别 求你们了 -你想要怎么煎这个蛋 亲爱的 |
[59:39] | Humpty, no! | 蛋头 不要啊 |
[59:47] | Hello, Puss. | 你好啊 猫猫 |
[59:49] | Surprise! | 喜欢吗 |
[59:53] | What is going on? | 怎么回事儿 |
[59:55] | lt’s a surprise party, and the surprise is on you. | 这是惊喜派对 专门为你准备的 |
[59:59] | Looks like the cat’s out of the bag. | 看来我们的秘密泄露了 |
[1:00:02] | You were in cahoots?! | 你们是同伙吗 |
[1:00:03] | Oh, yeah! They all work for me. | 没错 他们都为我工作 |
[1:00:09] | l spent a lot of time in prison preparing for this. | 我在监狱里花了很长时间策划这一切 |
[1:00:13] | – You set me up. – Oh, yeah, l set you up. Of course. | -你玩我 -是啊 我玩了你 当然 |
[1:00:16] | You think this was all | 你以为这一切都是为了 |
[1:00:17] | about getting the gold and clearing your name? | 得到金蛋 为你洗刷罪名吗 |
[1:00:21] | This little adventure was about one thing. | 这段小小的历险只为了一件事 |
[1:00:26] | Revenge. | 报仇 |
[1:00:29] | You never knew it, Puss… but l was always there. | 你从没发觉吗 猫猫 我每个环节都参与了 |
[1:00:55] | You wanted to repay an old debt, Puss? Well, so did l. | 猫猫 你想还你的债 我也想索我的债 |
[1:00:59] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[1:01:00] | You left me on that bridge! | 因为你当年把我扔在桥上不管 |
[1:01:02] | You abandoned me when l needed you the most. | 在我最需要你的时候你抛弃了我 |
[1:01:04] | What happened to “Brothers forever”?! | “生死做兄弟”的话你早忘了吧 |
[1:01:06] | l trusted you! | 我那么相信你 |
[1:01:07] | Well, now you’re finally gonna know what it feels like, | 现在你该知道这是什么感觉了吧 |
[1:01:09] | you know, to trust someone and have them stab you in the back. | 愿为兄弟两肋插刀 却被兄弟插了两刀 |
[1:01:12] | Guards! | 来人 |
[1:01:14] | Puss ln Boots, you’re under | 靴猫 你因盗窃 |
[1:01:16] | arrest for the robbery of the San Ricardo Bank! | 圣里卡多银行而受到逮捕 |
[1:01:19] | Consider this the final meeting of Bean Club. | 把这当成魔豆俱乐部的最后一次碰头会吧 |
[1:01:21] | l should scramble you with onions! | 我就该把你跟洋葱一起炒了 |
[1:01:24] | You should never have come back. | 你就不该回来 |
[1:01:28] | Pequeno! Wait. | 小家伙 等一下 |
[1:01:31] | Do not fight them, please. | 别跟他们动手 求你了 |
[1:01:33] | Mama! Listen to me. I can explain. | 妈妈 听我说 听我解释 |
[1:01:36] | No. Puss, no more running. | 不 猫猫 别四处躲藏了 |
[1:01:41] | Please stop breaking my heart and face what you have done. | 求你别再让我伤心了 我真的承受不来了 |
[1:01:48] | l’m sorry, Mama. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[1:01:51] | l let you down. | 我让你失望了 |
[1:01:55] | Paws where we can see them! | 举起爪来 |
[1:01:59] | Turn around… slow. | 转过身来 慢一点 |
[1:02:03] | Slower! | 让你慢点儿 |
[1:02:11] | Step into the carrier… quiet-like. | 到笼子里去 老实点儿 |
[1:02:22] | Attention! Attention, everyone! | 注意了 大家注意了 |
[1:02:24] | If you could just come in a little closer. | 大家可以站近一些 |
[1:02:26] | Ladies and gentlemen, l present to you… | 父老乡亲们 各位请看 |
[1:02:29] | the Golden Goose of legend! | 传说中的下金蛋的鹅 |
[1:02:36] | Kitty. Not you, too? | 咪咪 难道你也… |
[1:02:44] | Gold for everyone! | 每人都有金蛋 |
[1:02:49] | We got some fresh, hot gold here, people! | 这里有新鲜出炉的金蛋 看吧 |
[1:02:52] | Step right up! Get it hot! | 快来吧 趁热乎 |
[1:02:56] | iHuevos! iHuevos! iHuevos! | 蛋头 蛋头 蛋头 |
[1:03:06] | One hat. | 一顶帽子 |
[1:03:08] | One belt. | 一条腰带 |
[1:03:10] | And two boots… | 两只靴子 |
[1:03:13] | …once a symbol of honor. | 这些曾经是荣誉的象征啊 |
[1:03:17] | 猫薄荷 俗称”猫毒品” 可使猫兴奋 | |
[1:03:17] | One bottle of catnip? | 还有一瓶猫薄荷 |
[1:03:21] | lt is for my glaucoma. | 治我青光眼的 |
[1:03:26] | This is where you belong, outlaw. | 你就待在这儿吧 亡命徒 |
[1:03:30] | And this is where you will stay… forever. | 而且你还要在这儿待上一辈子 |
[1:03:52] | No, no. Don’t stop on my account. | 别别 别因为我停下来 |
[1:04:07] | Well, it looks like the egg got what he wanted. | 看来那个蛋阴谋得逞了 |
[1:04:11] | You’re talking about Humpty? | 你在说蛋头吗 |
[1:04:13] | Don’t say his name! I used | 别说出他的名字 以前 |
[1:04:15] | to share this cell with that smelly thing. | 那个恶心蛋也住在这里 |
[1:04:19] | Happiest day of my life was when he left. | 我最开心的日子莫过于他离开那天 |
[1:04:22] | Till l realized he stole my magic beans. | 不过后来我发现他偷走了我的魔豆 |
[1:04:25] | Wait, wait, wait! You had the beans? Who are you? | 等一下 是你的魔豆 你是谁 |
[1:04:30] | Hey! What’s your name? | 嘿 你叫什么名字 |
[1:04:32] | Andy Beanstalk! | 豆茎安迪 |
[1:04:34] | My friends call me Jack. | 我朋友都叫我杰克 |
[1:04:36] | l traded the family cow for them beans. | 我用家里养的牛换了魔豆 |
[1:04:39] | Course’n, it wasn’t my family’s cow. | 当然了 那其实不是我家养的牛 |
[1:04:41] | lt was some other family’s family cow. | 是别人家养的牛 |
[1:04:43] | That’s why l got eight to ten. | 所以我才在这儿蹲了十年八年 |
[1:04:44] | Always know which cow is yours. | 无论什么时候 别认错自己家的牛 |
[1:04:50] | Crazy man. Wake up! | 疯子醒醒 |
[1:04:53] | What else do you know? | 你还知道些什么 |
[1:04:54] | We’re all goners, thanks to that little stinky! | 那个混蛋要把咱们都害死了 |
[1:04:58] | l told him not to take the goose, | 我告诉过他不要带走那只鹅 |
[1:05:00] | but all he wanted was his revenge! | 但他满脑子只想要复仇 |
[1:05:03] | Don’t take the goose. Why? | 不能带走鹅 为什么 |
[1:05:09] | The Great Terror! That’s the Golden Goose’s mama. | 因为那个恐怖巨怪其实是鹅妈妈 |
[1:05:13] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:05:15] | And she will be out for blood | 一旦她为了自己的孩子拼出命来 |
[1:05:17] | when she comes back for her baby. | 就是血腥的末日 |
[1:05:22] | Guard! San Ricardo is in terrible danger! You must listen to me! | 来人啊 圣里卡多危险了 听见了没有 |
[1:05:26] | Quiet, you! | 安静点儿 |
[1:05:51] | Shut up. | 给我闭嘴 |
[1:06:10] | Open the door. | 芝麻开门 |
[1:06:20] | Drop the weapon. | 放下武器 |
[1:06:23] | Very good. | 真乖 |
[1:06:25] | Step aside. | 让开道儿 |
[1:06:28] | No. | 不 |
[1:06:29] | Diablo Gato! | 你这只暗黑破坏猫 |
[1:06:32] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[1:06:46] | l hope you can forgive me. | 我希望你能原谅我 |
[1:06:48] | Apology accepted! | 爷原谅你了 |
[1:06:52] | l don’t really have time for you. | 我没空跟你闲聊 |
[1:06:54] | l have to save the town from the Great Terror! | 我得保护镇子 抵御恐怖巨怪去 |
[1:06:56] | Wait, Puss! | 等一下 猫猫 |
[1:06:58] | Don’t you see? I’m here because… | 你不明白吗 我到这儿来是因为 |
[1:07:01] | l am here because you made me realize | 因为你让我相信 |
[1:07:04] | that there is something l care about more than gold. | 有些事情比金蛋更重要 |
[1:07:08] | Something? | 什么事情 |
[1:07:10] | OK. Someone. | 好吧 其实是某个人比金蛋重要 |
[1:07:13] | He’s about two feet tall, wears high heels. | 他大约半米高 穿高跟靴 |
[1:07:16] | Handsome? | 帅吗 |
[1:07:18] | He’s very handsome. | 非常帅 |
[1:07:20] | A real beefcake? | 绝对的肌肉男 |
[1:07:22] | – A stallion? – Yes. | -身材健美 -没错 |
[1:07:24] | – Tiger? – Oh, brother. | -体壮如虎 -哦 天哪 |
[1:07:27] | But this does not make us even. | 就算这样也不能扯平 |
[1:07:29] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[1:07:30] | Yes, it does. | 怎么不行 |
[1:07:32] | No, no, no, it doesn’t. | 不不不 不行 |
[1:07:38] | l saved you! | 我救了你 |
[1:07:40] | You owed me one. | 你欠我一个人情 |
[1:07:43] | You didn’t tell me about Humpty. | 没告诉我蛋头的事 |
[1:07:46] | So now you owe me two. | 欠我两个人情 |
[1:07:53] | – You’re a lot of work. – l know. But l am worth it! | -救你可真麻烦 -我知道 但这绝对值得 |
[1:08:00] | You are not getting away, Puss ln Boots! | 你跑不了了 靴猫 |
[1:08:03] | Wrong boots. | 拉错了 |
[1:08:06] | Kitty! | 咪咪 |
[1:08:07] | Now we’re even! | 现在不欠你了吧 |
[1:08:17] | This is your San Ricardo weather report. | 现在给您带来圣里卡多天气预报 |
[1:08:20] | Chances of a giant goose destroying the town… | 被巨型大鹅摧毁的可能性为… |
[1:08:23] | …one hundred percent. | …百分之百 |
[1:08:29] | Never alone, always together… | 蛋头和猫猫… |
[1:08:32] | Humpty and Puss… | 兄弟同心 永不分离 |
[1:08:34] | Brothers forever. | 生死做兄弟 |
[1:08:38] | Come on, sweetie. Let’s get out of here before Mama shows up. | 来吧 宝贝儿 在鹅妈妈来之前赶紧走 |
[1:08:44] | l should make you into an egg salad sandwich! | 我早该把你做成鸡蛋沙拉三明治 |
[1:08:47] | That is disgusting! | 那太恶心了 |
[1:08:49] | Give me the goose, Humpty. | 把小鹅给我 蛋头 |
[1:08:51] | No can do, l’m afraid. | 不可能 |
[1:08:53] | See, the mama’s on her way, and when she gets here, | 鹅妈妈就要来了 等她一到 |
[1:08:55] | it’s bye-bye San Ricardo and everything you ever cared about! | 圣里卡多和你爱的一切都会灰飞烟灭 |
[1:09:00] | Revenge on me is one thing, but why Imelda? Why the orphanage? | 报复我可以 但伊梅尔达和孩子们是无辜的 |
[1:09:04] | This is our home. | 这里是我们的家乡 |
[1:09:05] | You mean your home. | 是你一个人的家乡 |
[1:09:09] | l never belonged here. | 我从不属于这里 |
[1:09:12] | We had a plan to get out of here, | 我们安排好了离开的一切 |
[1:09:13] | but then you became a hero and you picked this place over me. | 但你却成了英雄 选择了这里 抛弃了我 |
[1:09:19] | You left me with nothing. | 你让我一无所有 |
[1:09:25] | Humpty… l’m sorry l hurt you. | 蛋头 抱歉我伤了你 |
[1:09:30] | But do not take it out on these people. You are better than this! | 但是不要殃及无辜啊 你不是那样的坏人 |
[1:09:36] | – No, l’m not. – Oh, come on! | -对 我不是 -这就对了 |
[1:09:38] | l know the real Humpty. | 我认识的那个蛋头 |
[1:09:40] | The way you saw the world! The inventor! The dreamer! | 是眼光独到的发明家 是位梦想家 |
[1:09:44] | What happened to that guy? | 当年的蛋头哪儿去了 |
[1:09:52] | l… I think it’s too late. | 我…可是现在太晚了 |
[1:09:55] | lt is never too late to do the right thing. | 浪子回头金不换 |
[1:09:57] | Together we can save San Ricardo! | 我们同心协力一定可以保护圣里卡多 |
[1:10:05] | l can forgive you, Humpty… if you help me now. | 如果你现在帮我的话 我会原谅你的 蛋头 |
[1:10:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:10:11] | After everything l put you through? | 我让你受了那么多苦 |
[1:10:14] | Prove to me there is still a good egg in you. | 向我证明你内心深处还是个好人吧 |
[1:10:19] | l’ll try. | 我会努力的 |
[1:11:12] | Goggles, check. | 护目镜 就位 |
[1:11:14] | Get the baby over the bridge. I’ll get the mother to follow. | 把小鹅带到桥上 我引鹅妈妈过去 |
[1:11:16] | OK. Give me a… | 好 推我一… |
[1:11:18] | Puss! | 靴猫 |
[1:11:43] | Mama Goose! | 鹅妈妈 |
[1:11:48] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[1:11:51] | Just follow me and l will lead you to your baby. | 跟着我 我带你去找小鹅 |
[1:11:59] | No! Not that way! | 不 不是那边儿 |
[1:12:03] | Pequeno, help! | 孩子 救命 |
[1:12:05] | Hang on! | 撑住 |
[1:12:16] | That’s my boy! | 真是我的好孩子 |
[1:12:23] | Come with me, Mama Goose. I know where your baby is. | 跟我来 鹅妈妈 我知道你的孩子在哪儿 |
[1:12:25] | Here. Look! | 这边儿 看 |
[1:12:39] | Humpty, pick up the pace! | 蛋头 再快点儿 |
[1:12:41] | l’m trying, Puss! I’m trying! | 我已经尽力了 猫猫 我尽力了 |
[1:12:49] | Sorry, egghead, we want more than just eggs. | 不好意思蛋头 我俩光有金蛋还不够 |
[1:12:52] | So how about you give us that goose! | 把那只鹅也给我们吧 |
[1:12:54] | Humpty! | 蛋头 |
[1:12:57] | Get her off! | 把她弄下来 |
[1:13:00] | – Nice moves. – What would you do without me? | -干得不错 -没有我你可怎么办啊 |
[1:13:08] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[1:13:12] | Comandante! | 治安官 |
[1:13:14] | l can explain? | 要我解释一下吗 |
[1:13:16] | Gato, you are going back to jail if it’s the last thing l do! | 恶猫 我拼尽全力也要把你扔回牢里 |
[1:13:21] | Humpty, hurry! | 蛋头 快点儿 |
[1:13:23] | We’re almost there. We’re almost there! | 我们就快到了 就快到了 |
[1:13:49] | – Puss, help! – Humpty, hang on! | -猫猫 救命 -蛋头 撑住 |
[1:13:53] | Puss! | 猫猫 |
[1:14:04] | Here we are again, right, Puss? | 又在这桥上生离死别 是吧 猫猫 |
[1:14:09] | l will not leave you behind this time, Humpty. | 这次我不会抛下你了 蛋头 |
[1:14:21] | l’m sorry, Puss. | 对不起 猫猫 |
[1:14:23] | l’ve made a mess out of everything. | 我把一切都毁了 |
[1:14:26] | l’m a rotten egg. | 我是只坏蛋 |
[1:14:29] | l’m not a person. | 我不是人 |
[1:14:31] | l’m not a bird. I’m not even a food. | 我也不是鸟 我连个吃食都算不上 |
[1:14:36] | l don’t know what l am. | 我不知道我是个什么 |
[1:14:38] | You are what you have always been. | 你一直都是… |
[1:14:42] | My brother. | …我的好兄弟 |
[1:14:46] | Brothers forever. | 生死兄弟 |
[1:15:01] | – You can’t save us both. – Yes, l can! Just hang on! | -你救不了我们两个 -我可以 支持住 |
[1:15:06] | Puss, you have to save the baby, | 猫猫 你得救下小鹅 |
[1:15:09] | or the mama will destroy San Ricardo. | 否则鹅妈妈会毁了圣里卡多 |
[1:15:14] | lt’s the right thing to do. | 你应该这么做 |
[1:15:18] | l will not let you go, Humpty. | 我不会松手的 蛋头 |
[1:15:22] | l know you won’t. | 我知道 |
[1:15:25] | So l won’t make you choose. | 所以我就不为难你了 |
[1:15:28] | Humpty! | 蛋头 |
[1:15:51] | l’m very sorry. | 真对不起 |
[1:15:53] | She’s OK. | 她没事了 |
[1:16:02] | Humpty? | 蛋头 |
[1:16:22] | l always knew that you were good inside. | 我一直都知道你有颗金子般的心 |
[1:16:39] | Goodbye, Humpty. | 再见了 蛋头 |
[1:16:52] | – Yeah, l think it’s wonderful… – And l got a goose egg. | -我觉得那太棒了 -我还得了一只金蛋 |
[1:16:56] | lt’s him. Puss ln Boots. | 是他 剑客靴猫 |
[1:16:58] | He saved us from the giant goose! | 就是他从大鹅那里就了我们的命 |
[1:17:00] | His sword is like lightning! | 他的剑像闪电一样 |
[1:17:02] | They say he has ten lives. | 听说他有十条命 |
[1:17:04] | His boots are made of the finest Corinthian leather. | 他的靴子是用上好的科斯林皮制成的 |
[1:17:08] | He only drinks whole milk. | 他只喝全脂奶 |
[1:17:14] | Good leche. | 牛奶不错 |
[1:17:15] | He’s no outlaw. He saved us! | 他不是什么亡命徒 他救了我们的命 |
[1:17:20] | Meow? | 喵呜 |
[1:17:23] | A gift for you, Mama. | 这是给你的礼物 妈妈 |
[1:17:28] | l have to go. The soldiers are coming for me. | 我得走了 官兵就要来抓我了 |
[1:17:34] | l am so proud of you, my son. | 我真为你感到骄傲 孩子 |
[1:17:39] | Today, you faced the past with bravery and honor. | 今天你正直勇敢地面对过去 |
[1:17:44] | You earned those boots. | 你赢得了人们的尊敬 |
[1:17:47] | And the people know that you are San Ricardo’s greatest hero. | 人人都说你是圣里卡多最伟大的英雄 |
[1:17:53] | l did it for you, Mama. | 这都是为了你 妈妈 |
[1:17:56] | You will always be in my heart. | 我会永远把你放在心上 |
[1:17:59] | And you in mine. | 我也是 |
[1:18:04] | Gato! | 恶猫哪里跑 |
[1:18:06] | – There he is! – l see him! | -他在那儿 -我看见了 |
[1:18:50] | l will see you again, Kitty Softpaws! | 再见了 柔爪咪咪 |
[1:18:54] | Sooner than you think. | 很快就会再见的 |
[1:19:04] | She is a bad kitty. | 真是只小坏猫 |
[1:19:12] | This is the story of a cat who became a hero. | 这就是一只猫的英雄故事 |
[1:19:16] | An outlaw dedicated to justice. And a lover of beautiful women. | 一只追寻正义的逃犯 一只赏遍百花的情圣 |
[1:19:21] | A great… great lover. | 还是一只最最贴心的情郎 |
[1:19:25] | Really. It is crazy. | 真够疯狂的 |
[1:19:27] | l am Puss ln Boots! | 我就是剑客靴猫 |
[1:19:31] | And my name would become… legend! | 我的名字会永垂青史 |
[1:19:37] | 剑 客 靴 猫 |