英文名称:Toy Story 4
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | 翻\h译 PiggyH\h\h\h\h暗骚路上走到黑\h\h\h\hClariie\h\h\h\hJessica0712 | |
[00:13] | 翻\h译 徐明远Will\h\h\h\h陆修\h\h\h\hStifflerQ\h\h\h\h豆子冒个尖 | |
[00:49] | Whoa! | 哇塞 |
[00:50] | It’s raining cats and dogs out there! | 外面的雨也太大了吧 |
[00:53] | I hope they make it back all right. | 我希望他们能安全回来 |
[00:55] | Heads up! Andy’s coming! | 注意啦 安迪要来了 |
[00:59] | Andy, time for dinner. | 安迪 来吃晚餐啦 |
[01:01] | Yes! I’m starving! | 太好了 我都快饿死了 |
[01:02] | Don’t forget to wash your hands! | 记得去洗手哦 |
[01:03] | Okay, Mom! | 好的 老妈 |
[01:08] | Do you see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[01:09] | No | 没看到 |
[01:10] | Well, he’s done for. | 好吧 他完蛋了 |
[01:11] | He’ll be lost! Forever! | 他回不来了 永远地 |
[01:13] | Jessie. Buzz. Slink. Molly’s room. | 杰茜 巴斯 弹簧狗 到莫莉房间去 |
[01:15] | The rest of you, stay put. | 其他人留下来待命 |
[01:37] | Bo! | 波 |
[01:38] | Situation? | 什么情况 |
[01:40] | Lost toy. Side yard. | 院子一侧有玩具丢失 |
[01:41] | Billy. Goat. Gruff. Raise the blinds. | 碧莉 高特 格拉夫 拉开百叶窗 |
[01:45] | They have names? | 他们居然有名字 |
[01:46] | You never told me that. | 你从来没告诉过我啊 |
[01:47] | You never asked. | 你也没问过啊 |
[01:49] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[01:51] | There! | 那里 |
[01:52] | How do we reach him? | 我们怎么抓住他呢 |
[01:54] | Operation Pull-Toy! | 拉娃娃行动 开始 |
[01:55] | Slink! | 弹簧狗 |
[01:56] | You got it, Woody! | 没问题的 胡迪 |
[01:57] | Barbies! | 芭比们 |
[02:06] | Go! | 跳 |
[02:13] | Flashlight. | 打开电筒 |
[02:30] | Hang on, R.C.! | 坚持住 R.C. |
[02:41] | I ain’t got any more slink! | 我不能再拉长了 |
[03:21] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 哦 它可真漂亮 |
[03:22] | I’m so glad to see | 能给这盏老台灯 |
[03:23] | this old lamp go to a good home. | 找到个好人家 我真的很欣慰 |
[03:25] | We’ve had it since Molly was a baby. | 莫莉还是个婴儿时 我们就有它了 |
[03:28] | Molly, are you sure it’s all right? | 莫莉你确定这样没事吗 |
[03:29] | Yeah, I don’t want it anymore. | 嗯 我不想要了 |
[03:31] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[03:39] | Where’s Woody? | 胡迪去哪了 |
[03:49] | Yeah, hi. I think I left my keys here. | 你好 我好像把钥匙落在这了 |
[03:53] | – Woody. – Quick! | -胡迪 -快点 |
[03:53] | We’ll sneak in the hedges before he’s back. | 在他回来之前我们溜回围栏里 |
[03:55] | Woody, it’s okay. | 没事的 胡迪 |
[03:57] | What? No! No, no, no. You can’t go! | 什么 不 不 不 你不能走 |
[04:00] | – What’s best for Andy is that… – Woody. | -对于安迪来说最好的是 -胡迪 |
[04:02] | I’m not Andy’s toy. | 我并不是安迪的玩具 |
[04:05] | What? | 你说什么 |
[04:06] | It’s time for the next kid. | 是时候迎接下一个孩子了 |
[04:08] | Oh, and thank you again for everything. | 还有 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[04:10] | I really appreciate it. | 我十分感谢 |
[04:12] | My pleasure. I’m glad it all worked out. | 我的荣幸 我很高兴这行得通 |
[04:15] | You know, kids lose their toys every day. | 你知道的 孩子们每天都弄丢玩具 |
[04:20] | Sometimes they get left in the yard… | 有时把玩具落在院子里 |
[04:23] | or put in the wrong box. | 或者放到了错误的盒子里 |
[04:31] | And that box gets taken away. | 然后那个盒子就被带走了 |
[04:42] | Mom, where’s Woody? | 老妈 你看到胡迪在哪了吗 |
[04:43] | Andy! Come inside! | 安迪 快回来啦 |
[04:45] | I can’t find Woody! | 我找不到胡迪了 |
[05:07] | Well, good night. | 好了 晚安哦 |
[05:08] | Goodbye. Drive safe. | 再见 路上小心啊 |
[05:30] | Oh, there you are. | 噢 原来你在这啊 |
[05:32] | Mom, I found him! I found him! | 妈 我找到他了 找到啦 |
[05:34] | Oh, good. Come on and get inside. | 很好 快进来吧 |
[05:59] | ♪ You’ve got a friend in me ♪ | ♪ 我永远是你的朋友 ♪ |
[06:01] | Reach for the sky! | 一飞冲天 |
[06:03] | ♪ You’ve got a friend in me ♪ | ♪ 我永远是你的朋友 ♪ |
[06:07] | Ride ’em, cowboy! Yee-haw! | 骑快点呀 牛仔 |
[06:07] | ♪ When the road looks rough ahead ♪ | ♪ 当前路看起来艰难坎坷 ♪ |
[06:11] | There’s a snake in my boot. | 我的靴子里有条蛇 |
[06:11] | ♪ And you’re miles and miles From your nice warm bed ♪ | ♪ 你和温暖的小床相隔千里 ♪ |
[06:15] | ♪ You just remember what your old pal said ♪ | ♪ 你只要记住老朋友的话 ♪ |
[06:19] | ♪ Boy, you’ve got a friend in me ♪ | ♪ 小伙 我永远是你的朋友 ♪ |
[06:20] | To infinity and beyond! | 飞向宇宙 浩瀚无限 |
[06:23] | ♪ Yeah, you’ve got a friend in me ♪ | ♪ 我永远是你的朋友 ♪ |
[06:28] | My cowboy! | 我的牛仔 |
[06:28] | ♪ Now, some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am ♪ | ♪ 别人或许比我聪明一点 ♪ |
[06:33] | ♪ Big and stronger, too ♪ | ♪ 或许更强壮 ♪ |
[06:34] | Woody, let’s go! | 胡迪我们走 |
[06:36] | ♪ Maybe ♪ | ♪ 大概吧 ♪ |
[06:37] | ♪ But none of them will ever love you the way I do ♪ | ♪ 但没人能像我一样爱你 ♪ |
[06:39] | You’re my favorite deputy! | 你是我最棒的副手 |
[06:41] | 4 | 玩具 总动员 |
[06:42] | ♪ It’s me and you, boy ♪ | ♪ 只有我和你 老兄 ♪ |
[06:45] | ♪ And as the years go by ♪ | ♪ 时光流逝 ♪ |
[06:48] | ♪ Our friendship will never die ♪ | ♪ 但我们友谊长存 ♪ |
[06:49] | Reach for the sky! | 一飞冲天 |
[06:53] | ♪ You’re gonna see it’s our destiny ♪ | ♪ 你会发现这就是我们的命运 ♪ |
[06:54] | They’ve escaped and they’re headed right for us! | 他们逃脱了 正往我们这边来 |
[06:58] | ♪ You’ve got a friend in me ♪ | ♪ 我永远是你的朋友 ♪ |
[07:02] | Full speed ahead! | 全速前进 |
[07:02] | ♪ You’ve got a friend in me ♪ | ♪ 我永远是你的朋友 ♪ |
[07:06] | ♪ You’ve got a friend in me ♪ | ♪ 我永远是你的朋友 ♪ |
[07:21] | It’s getting hot in here! | 这里真是越来越热了 |
[07:22] | Where’s my ear? | 我的耳朵呢 |
[07:23] | You’re on my foot! | 你踩到我脚了 |
[07:24] | Oh, hey, quit shoving. | 噢天 别推来推去了 |
[07:25] | Sorry! | 不好意思 |
[07:26] | Could you move over a bit, please? | 你能挪过去一点吗 |
[07:28] | That was my horn. | 那是我的角 |
[07:30] | I know that was you, Potato Head. | 我就知道刚才那是你 土豆头 |
[07:32] | Everyone, listen. I thought I told you… | 大家别吵了 我以为之前都说过了 |
[07:34] | when Mom quickly cleans the bedroom like that… | 当妈妈像这样快速清理卧室的时候 |
[07:37] | expect to be put in the closet. | 我们铁定会被放到壁橱里 |
[07:39] | How much longer? | 还要多久啊 |
[07:40] | Keep it to a dull roar, Rex. | 抱抱龙 小点声 |
[07:41] | Deep breaths, Jessie. Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 杰茜 深呼吸 |
[07:43] | Settle down, Slink. | 没事的 弹簧狗 |
[07:45] | Sit. Good boy! | 坐下 好孩子 |
[07:46] | Sheriff, do I need to be worried? | 警长 我应该担心吗 |
[07:47] | No, no. My guys are veterans. | 不用 我的朋友们都是老兵了 |
[07:49] | – They’ll hang in there. – Good. | -他们顶得住的 -好的 |
[07:50] | Just keep them calm until we get word. | 在得到信号前让大家都保持冷静 |
[07:51] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 长官 |
[07:56] | How are you, uh, feeling about today? | 你今天 感觉怎么样 |
[07:58] | Uh, good, good. Yeah, good. | 嗯 蛮好的 挺不错 |
[08:00] | I’m good. | 我挺好的 |
[08:02] | Uh… Good. | 那就好 |
[08:05] | We’re on! Bonnie’s done with breakfast! | 该我们上了 邦妮吃完早餐了 |
[08:07] | Any minute now. | 她随时都可能进来 |
[08:08] | You hear that?Any minute now. | 你们都听到了吧 随时 |
[08:10] | Wind ’em if you got ’em. | 有什么本事都亮出来 |
[08:11] | Keep your batteries clean, your joints unlocked… | 检查检查电池 松松筋骨 |
[08:13] | Uh, thanks, Woody. I got it. | 谢了胡迪 我来吧 |
[08:15] | Yes, I’m sorry. You’re right, you’re right. | 好的 不好意思 你说对的 |
[08:18] | The town is open! | 小镇开门啦 |
[08:21] | Hi, Mayor! | 你好呀 市长 |
[08:22] | Banker! | 银行家 |
[08:22] | Hi, Ice-Cream Man! | 你好啊 卖冰激凌的 |
[08:23] | Hi, Hat Shop Owner! | 你好呀 帽子店老板 |
[08:25] | Mailman! | 邮递员 |
[08:26] | And the sheriff! | 还有警长 |
[08:28] | Okay. Bye, toys! | 好了 其他的就再见啦 |
[08:30] | Yee-haw! Sheriff Jessie! | 杰茜警长 |
[08:33] | Giddy-up, Bullseye! | 驾 小马红心 |
[08:40] | They went that way! | 他们往那个方向跑了 |
[08:41] | Chase them! | 追上他们 |
[08:46] | What a beautiful hat shop! You have so many hats… | 多漂亮的帽子店啊 你有这么多的帽子 |
[08:49] | Wow. They’re doing “hat shop.” | 哇 他们在玩买帽子 |
[08:50] | When’s the last time we ever got to play that? | 我们上次玩都是什么时候了 |
[08:52] | Remember when she played “house”? | 记得她玩过家家的时候吗 |
[08:54] | I liked “house.” | 我喜欢过家家 |
[08:55] | Those were the days. | 多美好的日子啊 |
[08:56] | It was basic. You made a house, | 这很简单 你建一个房子 |
[08:58] | you lived in it, done. | 你住进去 完成 |
[08:59] | Hmm. That’s the third time you haven’t been picked this week. | 这是你这周第三次没被选到了 |
[09:02] | I don’t know. I don’t keep count. | 我不知道 我没数 |
[09:04] | Oh, you don’t have to. I’ll do it for you. | 你不用数 我会替你数的 |
[09:06] | Okay, okay, okay, I get it. | 好的 好了 我知道了 |
[09:07] | It’s been a while. | 是有一阵子了 |
[09:09] | Oh, look at there. | 快看啊 |
[09:09] | You got your first dust bunny. | 你得到了你第一只灰尘兔 |
[09:11] | Aw, how adorable. | 太可爱了 |
[09:13] | What you gonna name it? | 你准备叫它什么 |
[09:15] | Uh, what about Dusty? | 叫尘尘 怎么样 |
[09:16] | Francis! | 弗朗西斯 |
[09:16] | – Harry! – Karen! | -哈利 -凯伦 |
[09:17] | – Fuzzball! – LeBron? | -毛球 -勒布朗 |
[09:18] | No, Fluffy. | 不 茸茸 |
[09:19] | How about Thumper? | 叫桑普怎么样 |
[09:19] | Tumbleweed! | 滚草球 |
[09:20] | “Tumbleweed.” Oh, that’s good. That’s good. | 滚草球 这个好 这个好 |
[09:22] | He’s a cowboy, so that makes a lot of sense. | 他是个牛仔 所以这样叫很有道理 |
[09:25] | So many choices. | 太多选择了 |
[09:26] | I just can’t decide! | 我一下决定不了 |
[09:28] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[09:29] | What are you doing? We gotta go. | 你在干嘛 我们该走了 |
[09:30] | You don’t wanna be late for kindergarten orientation, do you? | 你不想幼儿园入园仪式就迟到吧 |
[09:34] | But I don’t wanna go. | 但我不想去 |
[09:35] | We talked about this. | 我们谈过了 |
[09:36] | We’re gonna meet your teachers, see your classroom… | 我们要去见见你老师 看看你的教室 |
[09:38] | Can I bring a toy? | 我能带个玩具一起去吗 |
[09:40] | Toys don’t go to school, that’s the rule. | 不准带玩具到学校 这是规定 |
[09:47] | Freeze! Nobody move! | 别动 谁都不许动 |
[09:48] | Bonnie always forgets something. | 邦妮总是会忘带东西 |
[09:49] | She’ll be back any second. | 她随时都可能回来 |
[09:51] | That goes for you, too, Hamm. | 你也一样 火腿 |
[09:52] | But it’s money! | 但那是钱啊 |
[09:54] | You all right, Woody? | 胡迪你还好吗 |
[09:55] | I’m sure she’ll pick you next time. | 我相信下次她会选你的 |
[09:56] | Oh, come on, I’m fine. No problem. | 拜托 我挺好的 没问题 |
[09:59] | Hey, Woody. Here. | 胡迪 给你 |
[10:00] | Oh, thanks, Jessie. | 谢啦 杰茜 |
[10:01] | We’re here for you, buddy. | 老兄 我们都支持你 |
[10:03] | I don’t want to play the baker. | 我不想演面包师 |
[10:04] | Pricklepants. | 刺猬先生 |
[10:05] | The hat shop owner is the role I was born to play! | 我天生就是演帽子店老板的料 |
[10:07] | All right, Pricklepants, | 行了 刺猬先生 |
[10:08] | back to your bakery. | 回面包房里去吧 |
[10:09] | Excuse me, Dolly? | 抱歉 多莉 |
[10:10] | Woody, can’t you see I’m threatening everyone? | 胡迪 看不出来我在吓唬大家吗 |
[10:12] | Go back to the closet. | 快回壁橱去 |
[10:13] | Yes, I know, I know,I am just… | 是是是 我知道 我只是 |
[10:14] | I’m worried about Bonnie. | 我很担心邦妮 |
[10:15] | A toy should go with her to orientation. | 应该派个玩具和她一起参加入学典礼的 |
[10:17] | Didn’t you hear Dad? | 你没听到爸爸说的吗 |
[10:19] | You’ll get Bonnie in trouble. | 你这是在给邦妮找麻烦 |
[10:19] | Yeah, but kindergarten is so different. | 是的 但是幼儿园实在太不一样 |
[10:21] | It can be too much for a kid. | 孩子可能很难承受这些变化 |
[10:23] | Having a buddy with them to get through it | 带一个玩具能帮他们度过过渡期 |
[10:24] | can really help things. | 这是非常有效果的 |
[10:25] | I went there with Andy, I went to Andy’s school… | 我和安迪一起时 我去过他学校 |
[10:27] | Uh-huh. I’m sorry, Woody, | 很抱歉 胡迪 |
[10:28] | I hate to sound like a broken record | 我不想泼凉水 |
[10:29] | but Bonnie’s not Andy. | 但邦妮不是安迪 |
[10:31] | No, no, no, of course, I get that. | 对 对 当然不是 这点我知道 |
[10:32] | But if you would just… | 但是如果你能 |
[10:34] | Places, everyone! | 大家就位 |
[10:49] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[10:51] | What are you doing back there? | 你在那干什么呢 |
[10:52] | Come on, we have to go. | 别这样 我们得走了 |
[10:56] | That’s my big girl. | 这才是我的好孩子 |
[10:58] | Come on. We gotta hurry, okay? | 我们得快点了 好吗 |
[11:02] | Don’t forget your backpack. | 别忘了你的背包 |
[11:04] | You’re gonna have so much fun. | 你会很开心的 |
[11:08] | All right. Now what was it you were saying, Woody? | 好吧 你刚说什么 胡迪 |
[11:12] | Woody? | 胡迪 |
[11:21] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[11:39] | Bonnie, honey, it’ll be okay. | 邦妮 亲爱的 没事的 |
[11:41] | Hi! Are you Bonnie? | 你好 你是邦妮吗 |
[11:44] | My name is Miss Wendy. | 我是温迪老师 |
[11:45] | I’m going to be your kindergarten teacher. | 我将是你的幼儿园老师 |
[11:49] | We have a special place where you can put your backpack. | 我们这有个专门放背包的地方 |
[11:52] | You want to see? | 你想看看吗 |
[12:13] | Here we are, Bonnie. Just for you. | 就是这 邦妮 专门留给你的 |
[12:16] | Okay, class, let’s all find a seat at a table… | 好啦 同学们 找个桌子坐下 |
[12:18] | so we can start craft time. | 然后我们开始上手工课啦 |
[12:20] | On the first day of school, | 上学的第一天 |
[12:22] | you’ll need a place to put your pencils. | 你们需要个地方放铅笔 |
[12:24] | So, today, we’re going to make pencil holders. | 所以今天我们要一起做笔筒 |
[12:28] | Now, everyone take a cup… | 现在每个人拿个杯子 |
[12:30] | and we’ll use the art supplies to decorate them. | 用桌上的美术工具来装饰 |
[12:35] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:03] | Bonnie. That is so clever. | 邦妮 你真聪明 |
[14:05] | “Hello, I’m Forky. Nice to meet you!” | “你好 我是叉叉 很高兴认识你” |
[14:08] | Well, hello, Forky, it’s nice to meet you. | 你好 叉叉 我也很高兴认识你 |
[14:10] | I’m Miss Wendy. | 我是温迪老师 |
[14:14] | Mom! Dad! Look what I made! | 妈妈 爸爸 看看我做的东西 |
[14:17] | His name is Forky! | 他叫叉叉 |
[14:18] | That is so cool! | 太棒了 |
[14:20] | I finished kindergarten! | 我上完幼儿园啦 |
[14:23] | No. That was just orientation. | 还没 今天不过是迎新 |
[14:25] | But for being such a brave girl, | 不过因为你是个很勇敢的女孩 |
[14:27] | we have a surprise for you. | 我们要给你个惊喜 |
[14:28] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[14:29] | Since school doesn’t start | 学校一周后才开课 |
[14:31] | for another week, we are going on a road trip! | 我们来趟自驾游吧 |
[14:33] | – Can I bring Forky? – ‘Course you can! | -我可以带上叉叉吗 -当然可以 |
[14:41] | And they said I shouldn’t go to school with Bonnie. | 他们还说我不该和邦妮一起上学 |
[14:45] | We got this kindergarten thing under control, eh? | 幼儿园全在掌控之下 是吧 |
[14:48] | I can’t believe I’m talking to a spork. | 真不敢相信我在和一个叉子说话 |
[15:00] | Hi, toys! Bye, toys! | 你好 玩具们 再见 玩具们 |
[15:07] | He did go to kindergarten! | 他还真去幼儿园了 |
[15:09] | I knew it. | 我就说吧 |
[15:09] | – No, no, no, guys, listen… – You tryin’ to get Bonnie in trouble? | -不 伙伴们 听着 -你想给邦妮惹麻烦吗 |
[15:11] | No, of course not! | 不 当然不是 |
[15:12] | You could have been confiscated. | 你可能会被没收的 |
[15:14] | – What does that mean? – Taken away. | -那是什么意思 -被收走 |
[15:15] | No! | 不 |
[15:16] | Or worse. | 或更糟 |
[15:17] | You could’ve been lost! | 你会走丢 |
[15:18] | No, no, no, guys, listen. | 不 不 不 小伙伴们 听着 |
[15:19] | Bonnie had a great day in class… | 邦妮在课上很开心 |
[15:21] | and we’re going on a road trip. | 我们将迎来一次自驾游 |
[15:22] | – Road trip? – Vacation! | -自驾游吗 -度假 |
[15:24] | But then something really weird happened. | 但发生了件很奇怪的事 |
[15:27] | Bonnie made a friend in class. | 邦妮在课上做朋友了 |
[15:28] | What a kid. | 多棒的孩子 |
[15:30] | Oh, she’s already making friends. | 她已经有朋友了 |
[15:31] | No, no. She literally made a new friend. | 不 不是的 她真的做了个新朋友 |
[15:34] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[15:36] | Come on out. That’s it. | 出来吧 这就对了 |
[15:38] | Come on, there you go. | 来吧 出来吧 |
[15:42] | Come on, let’s get you out of there. | 来吧 我帮你一把 |
[15:44] | You got this. | 你没事的 |
[15:46] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[15:48] | Everyone, I want you to meet Forky. | 大家来认识一下叉叉 |
[15:51] | – Golly bob howdy! – Look at that! | -我的个老天啊 -瞧瞧 |
[15:53] | Look how long his arms are! | 瞧他的手臂多长 |
[15:55] | – Trash? – No. | -垃圾吗 -不是 |
[15:57] | No, toys. | 不 玩具 |
[15:59] | They’re all toys. | 他们都是玩具 |
[16:03] | – Trash? – No, no, no. | -垃圾吗 -不 不 不是 |
[16:04] | That’s the trash. | 那边是垃圾 |
[16:06] | These are your friends. | 这些是你的朋友 |
[16:07] | Hello! Hi! | 你好 |
[16:09] | Trash! | 垃圾 |
[16:10] | No, no, no. It’s ok. | 不 不 不 没事的 |
[16:11] | Trash! | 垃圾 |
[16:12] | Woody, I have a question. | 胡迪 我有个问题 |
[16:14] | Um, well, actually, not just one, | 好吧 实际上不止一个 |
[16:15] | I have all of them. | 我有很多问题 |
[16:16] | I have all the questions. | 我有很多问题 |
[16:18] | Uh, why does he want to go to the trash? | 为什么他要跑去垃圾桶 |
[16:20] | Because he was made from trash. | 因为他是用垃圾做的 |
[16:21] | Trash! | 垃圾 |
[16:22] | Look, I know this is a little strange, | 我知道这有点奇怪 |
[16:23] | but you gotta trust me on this. | 但这件事你们得相信我 |
[16:25] | Trash? | 垃圾 |
[16:25] | Forky is the most important toy to Bonnie right now. | 现在叉叉是邦妮最重要的玩具 |
[16:30] | Important? | 重要吗 |
[16:31] | He’s a spork. | 他只是个叉子 |
[16:32] | Yes. Yeah, I know, but this spork… | 对 没错 我懂 但这个叉子 |
[16:34] | this toy is crucial to Bonnie | 这个玩具在邦妮 |
[16:36] | getting adjusted to kindergarten. Oh. | 适应幼儿园的生活上很关键 |
[16:38] | Woody, aren’t you being | 胡迪 你是不是 |
[16:40] | a little dramatic about all this? | 有点小题大做啊 |
[16:41] | I know this is new to everybody… | 我知道大家有些不适应 |
[16:42] | but you should see how much | 但你们该明白 |
[16:44] | this little guy means to Bonnie. | 这个小家伙对邦妮是多么重要 |
[16:45] | When she started playing with him… | 她和这个叉子玩的时候 |
[16:48] | she had the biggest smile on her face. | 她笑得最开心 |
[16:50] | I wish you could have seen it. | 我希望你们可以看到 |
[16:51] | Bonnie was really upset… | 邦妮真的很不安 |
[16:53] | and I swear, once she made Forky… | 我发誓 在她做了叉叉之后 |
[16:54] | it was a complete transformation. | 就有了彻底的转变 |
[16:56] | – Uh, Woody? – Just a second, Jessie. | -胡迪 -稍等 杰茜 |
[16:58] | So, we all have to make sure nothing happens to him. | 所以我们要确保他平安无事 |
[17:02] | Something happened to him. | 他出事了 |
[17:05] | Oh, Chutes and Ladders! | 这在逗我玩吗 |
[17:07] | Ah, trash. | 垃圾 |
[17:08] | No, no, no! No! No! | 不 不 不是 |
[17:09] | You’re a toy now, Forky! Come on! | 现在你是个玩具 叉叉 |
[17:11] | Stop! Stop it! | 别闹 别闹 |
[17:12] | – Hey! No, no, no! Come on! – Trash! | -不 不是 不要这样 – 垃圾 |
[17:14] | Trash! Trash! | 垃圾 垃圾 |
[17:15] | Well, I guess I’ll just babysit him | 我想在他适应这个房间前 |
[17:17] | till he’s used to the room. | 只能我来照顾它了 |
[17:25] | Forky? | 叉叉 |
[17:27] | Where are you, Forky? | 你在哪里 叉叉 |
[17:29] | There you are! | 你在这里 |
[17:30] | I thought I’d lost you, silly. | 我以为把你弄丢了 真傻 |
[17:46] | No, no, no. Big girl scary! | 不 不 不要 女孩很吓人 |
[17:49] | Like I said before, Bonnie’s not scary. | 就像我之前说的 邦妮不吓人 |
[17:52] | She loves you and you need to… | 她爱你 你要 |
[18:11] | Forky? | 叉叉 |
[18:15] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[18:17] | Let’s go! | 我们出发了 |
[18:18] | Rise and shine! | 太阳晒屁股啦 |
[18:20] | Who wants to go on a road trip? | 谁想去自驾游 |
[18:22] | Me! I’m gonna bring Dolly, and Buttercup… | 我 我要带上多莉和小奶油 |
[18:25] | and Forky, and… | 还有叉叉和 |
[18:27] | Forky? Where are you? | 叉叉 你在哪里 |
[18:28] | He’s gotta be here somewhere. | 他应该在这里的什么地方 |
[18:30] | Forky? | 叉叉 |
[18:32] | Forky! | 叉叉 |
[18:33] | Come on. Let’s eat some breakfast and hit the road! | 来吧 我们吃点东西就上路吧 |
[18:36] | Let’s go, Forky! | 我们出发吧 叉叉 |
[18:42] | Whoa. He’s quite a handful, Woody. | 天呐 他有点难管 胡迪 |
[18:44] | You need help with him on the road trip? | 自驾游时需要我帮忙照顾他吗 |
[18:46] | No. No, no. I got it, I got it. | 不 不用 我能行 我能行 |
[18:49] | We’ll just be stuck in an RV. | 我们就待在房车里 |
[18:51] | He can’t get far. I got this. | 他走不远 我能行的 |
[18:53] | I got it. | 我可以的 |
[18:58] | ♪ I can’t let you ♪ | ♪ 我不能让你 ♪ |
[19:01] | ♪ I can’t let you ♪ | ♪ 我不能让你 ♪ |
[19:03] | ♪ I can’t let you throw yourself away ♪ | ♪ 我不能让你放弃自己 ♪ |
[19:07] | ♪ I can’t let you ♪ | ♪ 我不能让你 ♪ |
[19:09] | ♪ I can’t let you ♪ | ♪ 我不能让你 ♪ |
[19:12] | ♪ I can’t let you throw yourself away ♪ | ♪ 我不能让你放弃自己 ♪ |
[19:16] | ♪ Don’t you want to see the sun come up each morning? ♪ | ♪ 难道你不想每天看到日出吗 ♪ |
[19:20] | No, no! | 不 不行 |
[19:21] | ♪ Don’t you want to see the sun go down each day? ♪ | ♪ 你不想每天看到太阳落下吗 ♪ |
[19:26] | ♪ Don’t you want to see that little girl that loves you so? ♪ | ♪ 难道你不想看到如此爱你的小女孩吗 ♪ |
[19:30] | ♪ Her heart would break ♪ | ♪ 她会心碎 ♪ |
[19:33] | ♪ If you should go ♪ | ♪ 要是你走了的话 ♪ |
[19:35] | ♪ I can’t let you ♪ | ♪ 我不能让你 ♪ |
[19:37] | ♪ I can’t let you ♪ | ♪ 我不能让你 ♪ |
[19:39] | ♪ I can’t let you throw yourself away ♪ | ♪ 我不能让你放弃自己 ♪ |
[19:41] | No, no, no! | 不 不行 |
[19:43] | No! No! No! | 不 不行 |
[19:43] | ♪ So it seems to me like you’re never gonna behave yourself ♪ | ♪ 在我看来你绝不会听话 ♪ |
[19:48] | ♪ Since I’m not gonna do this every day ♪ | ♪ 因为我不会每天都这么做 ♪ |
[19:53] | ♪ Come tomorrow, you’re gonna have to save yourself ♪ | ♪ 明天开始 你要拯救你自己 ♪ |
[19:57] | ♪ Got nothing more to say ♪ | ♪ 没有其他要说的 ♪ |
[20:00] | ♪ You’re not listening anyway ♪ | ♪ 反正你也不会听 ♪ |
[20:02] | ♪ I can’t let you ♪ | ♪ 我不能让你 ♪ |
[20:04] | ♪ I can’t let you ♪ | ♪ 我不能让你 ♪ |
[20:06] | Trash, here I come! | 垃圾 我来了 |
[20:08] | ♪ I can’t let you throw yourself away ♪ | ♪ 我不能让你放弃自己 ♪ |
[20:09] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[20:11] | ♪ I can’t let you ♪ | ♪ 我不能让你 ♪ |
[20:13] | ♪ I can’t let you ♪ | ♪ 我不能让你 ♪ |
[20:15] | ♪ I can’t let you throw yourself away ♪ | ♪ 我不能让你放弃自己 ♪ |
[20:17] | I don’t wanna be a toy! | 我不想当玩具 |
[20:20] | ♪ I can’t let you ♪ | ♪ 我不能让你 ♪ |
[20:22] | ♪ I can’t let you ♪ | ♪ 我不能让你 ♪ |
[20:24] | ♪ I can’t let you throw yourself away ♪ | ♪ 我不能让你放弃自己 ♪ |
[20:53] | Hey, buddy. | 你好啊 兄弟 |
[20:54] | Hey, Buzz. | 你好 巴斯 |
[20:56] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:57] | I don’t know, Buzz. | 我不知道 巴斯 |
[20:59] | I know you weren’t around when Andy was little… | 我知道安迪小时候你还没来 |
[21:00] | but I don’t remember it being this hard. | 但我都不记得会有这么难 |
[21:06] | Want me to take the next watch? | 想我帮你看一会儿吗 |
[21:07] | I’ll keep an eye on Forky. | 我会盯着叉叉 |
[21:08] | No, no. I need to do this. | 不 不用 我来看着 |
[21:10] | That little voice inside me | 如果我放弃 |
[21:11] | would never leave me alone if I gave up. | 心里的那个声音就绝不会消散 |
[21:16] | Who do you think it is? | 你认为是谁 |
[21:18] | Who? | 谁 |
[21:19] | The voice inside of you. Who do you think it is? | 你心里的声音 你认为是谁 |
[21:24] | Me. | 我自己 |
[21:25] | You know, my conscience? | 我的潜意识 |
[21:29] | That part of you that tells you things? | 会告诉你事情的部分 |
[21:32] | What you’re really thinking? | 告诉你到底是如何想的 |
[21:34] | Fascinating. | 听上去真棒 |
[21:36] | So, your inner voice advises you. | 所以你心里的声音会给你建议 |
[21:39] | What? | 什么 |
[21:41] | It’s a secret mission in uncharted space. Let’s go. | 这是未知空间的秘密任务 我们走 |
[21:49] | Where’s Forky? | 叉叉在哪里 |
[21:51] | Oh, no! Forky! | 噢 不 叉叉 |
[21:53] | Forky! | 叉叉 |
[21:55] | I am not a toy! | 我不是玩具 |
[21:56] | I’m a spork. | 我是勺叉 |
[21:57] | Be quiet! | 安静点 |
[21:58] | I was made for soup, salad… | 我是为了汤和沙拉而生 |
[22:00] | maybe chili, and then the trash. | 可能还有辣椒酱 然后变成垃圾 |
[22:02] | I’m litter! | 我是垃圾 |
[22:04] | Freedom! | 自由 |
[22:07] | Hamm, how far to our next stop? | 火腿 我们离下一站还有多远 |
[22:09] | 5.32 miles, give or take. | 差不多有8.6千米 |
[22:11] | I can make that. | 我能来得及 |
[22:12] | I’ll meet you at the RV park. | 我在房车公园和你们汇合 |
[22:14] | Woody, hold on a minute. Woody! | 胡迪 等一会儿 胡迪 |
[22:34] | Forky! | 叉叉 |
[22:37] | Forky, where are you? | 叉叉 你在哪里 |
[22:39] | Forky! | 叉叉 |
[22:41] | Forky, where are you? | 叉叉 你在哪 |
[23:00] | – Carry me? – No. | -能背我吗 -不要 |
[23:03] | Why do I have to be a toy? | 我为什么要当一个玩具 |
[23:04] | Because you have Bonnie’s name | 因为邦妮的名字 |
[23:06] | written on the bottom of your sticks. | 写在你的棍棍脚下面 |
[23:07] | Why do I have Bonnie’s name | 为什么有邦妮的名字 |
[23:08] | written on the bottom of my sticks? | 写在我的棍棍脚下面 |
[23:10] | Because she… | 因为她 |
[23:13] | Look, she plays with you all the time, right? | 你看 她总是和你玩 对吧 |
[23:17] | Ugh. Yes. | 对 |
[23:18] | And who does she sleep with every night? | 那她每晚和谁一起睡觉啊 |
[23:20] | The big white fluffy thing? | 那个白色蓬蓬的大东西吗 |
[23:21] | No, not her pillow. | 不 不是她的枕头 |
[23:23] | You. | 是你 |
[23:24] | All right, Forky. | 好吧 叉叉 |
[23:26] | You have to understand how lucky you are right now. | 你必须明白你现在有多幸运 |
[23:30] | You’re Bonnie’s toy. | 你是邦妮的玩具 |
[23:32] | You are going to help create happy memories… | 你会和她一起创造快乐的记忆 |
[23:34] | that will last for the rest of her life. | 这些回忆将会陪伴她的余生 |
[23:38] | What? | 说啥 |
[23:40] | Okay. Doing it for Bonnie. | 忍住 为了邦妮 |
[23:42] | Doing this for Bonnie, | 为了邦妮 |
[23:43] | you’re doing it for Bonnie. | 要记住你这是为了邦妮 |
[23:45] | Okay, like it or not, you are a toy. | 好吧 不管你喜不喜欢 你是个玩具 |
[23:48] | Maybe you don’t like being one, | 也许你不喜欢成为玩具 |
[23:50] | but you are one nonetheless. | 但不管怎样你都是个玩具 |
[23:51] | Which means you are going | 也就是说你要 |
[23:52] | to be there for Andy when he… | 在那儿陪着安迪 当他 |
[23:54] | Who’s Andy? | 谁是安迪 |
[23:56] | I mean, Bonnie. | 我是说邦妮 |
[23:57] | You have to be there for Bonnie. | 你必须在那里陪着邦妮 |
[23:58] | That is your job. | 那是你的职责 |
[24:01] | Well, what’s your job? | 那么你的职责呢 |
[24:02] | Well, right now, it’s to make sure you do yours. | 现在 我的职责是确保你做好你的职责 |
[24:04] | – Carry me? – No! | -能背我吗 -不要 |
[24:12] | Who’s Andy? | 安迪是谁 |
[24:15] | Andy was my other kid. | 安迪是我的另一个小孩 |
[24:18] | You had another kid? | 你还有另一个小孩 |
[24:19] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[24:21] | For a long time. | 很久很久以前了 |
[24:24] | And it was pretty great. | 当时真的非常棒 |
[24:26] | I was a favorite toy, actually. | 实际上 我是他最喜欢玩具 |
[24:30] | Running the room was my job. | 管理房间是我的工作 |
[24:32] | Keeping all the toys in place… | 把所有玩具都安置好 |
[24:33] | So, he thought Andy’s room was a planet? | 所以 他以为安迪的房间是个行星 |
[24:36] | Wow, that is messed up. | 哇 那真是一团糟 |
[24:38] | Right! That’s exactly what I thought when he first showed up. | 是啊 刚看到他时我也是这么想的 |
[24:41] | Yeah. I mean, how is that not annoying? | 是啊 我是说 怎么这么烦人啊 |
[24:43] | – Thank you! – Seriously, that is the… | -就是说 -真的 那真是 |
[24:46] | Well, then you watch ’em grow up | 然后你看着他们成长 |
[24:48] | and become a full person. | 长成一个大人 |
[24:51] | And then they leave. | 然后他们就会离开 |
[24:53] | They go off and do things you’ll never see. | 他们会去做一些你从未见识的事情 |
[24:57] | Don’t get me wrong, you still feel good about it. | 别误会我的意思 你还是会感觉很好 |
[25:00] | But then somehow you find yourself, | 但不知何故 哪怕过了这么多年 |
[25:02] | after all those years… | 还是会 |
[25:03] | sitting in a closet just feeling… | 坐在柜子里面 感觉 |
[25:07] | Useless? | 毫无用处吗 |
[25:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:11] | Your purpose fulfilled? | 你的使命已经完成 |
[25:13] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[25:15] | Woody, I know what your problem is. | 胡迪 我知道你的问题是什么了 |
[25:17] | You do? | 你知道了吗 |
[25:17] | You’re just like me. | 你跟我一样 |
[25:19] | Trash! | 是垃圾 |
[25:20] | What is it with you and trash? | 你和垃圾到底是怎么回事 |
[25:22] | – It’s warm. – Ew | -它很温暖 -恶心 |
[25:24] | – It’s cozy. – I guess. | -很温馨 -应该是吧 |
[25:25] | And safe! | 而且还很安全 |
[25:26] | Like somebody’s whispering in your ear, | 就像有人在你耳旁细语 说着 |
[25:28] | “Everything’s gonna be okay.” | “一切都会好起来的” |
[25:30] | Forky, that’s it. | 叉叉 你说对了 |
[25:32] | That’s how Bonnie feels when she’s with you. | 这就是邦妮和你在一起时的感觉 |
[25:35] | – She does? – Yes! | -她是这么觉得吗 -对啊 |
[25:39] | Wait a sec. | 等一下 |
[25:41] | – You mean she thinks I’m warm? – Yep. | -你是说她觉得我很温暖 -是啊 |
[25:43] | – And cozy? – Uh-huh. | -而且舒适 -嗯哼 |
[25:45] | And sometimes kinda squishy? | 有时还有点黏糊糊的吗 |
[25:46] | Well, that, too. Yes. | 好吧 这个 也是吧 |
[25:48] | I get it now. | 我现在明白了 |
[25:49] | I’m Bonnie’s trash. | 我是邦妮的垃圾 |
[25:51] | Yes! Wait, what? | 对 等等 什么 |
[25:52] | I am Bonnie’s trash! | 我是邦妮的垃圾啊 |
[25:53] | No, no, no, not exactly. | 不 不 不 不完全是 |
[25:54] | She must be feeling awful without me. | 她没有了我肯定会觉得很糟糕 |
[25:56] | Woody, we got to get going, she needs me! | 胡迪我们必须快点走 她需要我 |
[25:57] | Hey, Bonnie, I’m coming! | 嘿 邦妮 我来了 |
[25:59] | Forky, slow down! Forky! | 叉叉 慢点 叉叉 |
[26:00] | Bonnie, I’m coming! | 邦妮 我来啦 |
[26:02] | Forky! | 叉叉 |
[26:26] | Forky, look. Bonnie’s right over there. | 叉叉 看 邦妮就在那里 |
[26:29] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[26:51] | Woody? | 胡迪 |
[26:58] | Bo? | 波 |
[27:08] | Woody? | 胡迪 |
[27:14] | Aren’t we going to Bonnie? | 我们不是要去找邦妮吗 |
[27:16] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[27:17] | But my friend might be in there. | 但我朋友可能在这里 |
[27:19] | Friend? | 朋友 |
[27:20] | Oh, a friend, | 噢 朋友 |
[27:22] | Well, a friend is… | 朋友就是 |
[27:23] | Well, a friend is like you and me. | 朋友就像你和我 |
[27:25] | – Trash? – Trash, like… Yes. | -垃圾 -就像垃圾 对 |
[27:27] | And I’m very worried that she might be lost. | 我很担心她是不是走丢了 |
[27:28] | But, Woody, Bonnie’s right there. | 但是胡迪 邦妮就在那里 |
[27:31] | Yeah, we’ll have you back before she wakes up. Come on. | 是的 在她醒来前我会把你送回去的 来吧 |
[27:43] | Bo? | 波 |
[27:44] | Bo? | 波 |
[27:47] | Bo? | 波 |
[27:48] | Bo? | 波 |
[27:51] | – Bo? – Bo? | -波 -波 |
[27:54] | Bo. | 波 |
[27:56] | Bo, Bo, Bo… | 波 波 波 |
[28:00] | – Bo? – Bo? | -波 -波 |
[28:05] | Can we go back to Bonnie now? | 我们能回邦妮身边了吗 |
[28:07] | I don’t see your friend. | 我没看见你的朋友 |
[28:08] | Yeah, okay. | 好 好的 |
[28:09] | She’s not in here. | 她不在这里面 |
[28:11] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[28:24] | Is that Bo? | 那是波吗 |
[28:29] | Uh… Hey, howdy. | 嗯 嗨 你好 |
[28:32] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[28:33] | Uh, sorry to bother you, but… | 很抱歉打扰你 但是 |
[28:34] | Why, you’re not a bother at all. | 为什么这么说 一点也不打扰 |
[28:37] | We were just out for my early morning stroll. | 我们刚好准备去做晨练 |
[28:40] | And look… we met you! | 你看 就遇上你们了 |
[28:43] | My name is Gabby Gabby. | 我的名字是盖比 盖比 |
[28:44] | And this is my very good friend Benson. | 这是我最要好的朋友本森 |
[28:47] | Oh, uh, Woody. Pleasure to meet you. | 噢 我叫胡迪 很高兴认识你们 |
[28:49] | Well, it’s nice to meet you, Woody. And you are…? | 我也很高兴认识你胡迪 这位是 |
[28:52] | This is Forky. | 这是叉叉 |
[28:53] | I’m trash. | 我是垃圾 |
[28:54] | Our kid made him. | 我们的小孩做了它 |
[28:56] | Kid? Toys around here don’t have kids. | 孩子 这里的玩具都没有孩子 |
[28:59] | Are you two lost? | 你们两个迷路了吗 |
[29:00] | Lost? No, no. | 迷路吗 不 不 |
[29:02] | But we are looking for a lost toy. | 但我们在找一个丢失了的玩具 |
[29:05] | She’s a figurine. | 她是一个小雕塑 |
[29:06] | Used to be on that lamp in the window? | 曾经和窗户上的台灯是一套 |
[29:08] | Name’s Bo Peep? | 名字是牧羊女 |
[29:09] | Bo Peep? | 牧羊女 |
[29:09] | – Oh, yes, I know Bo. – You do? | -哦对 我认识波 -你认识 |
[29:12] | Hop on in. We’ll take you to her. | 上来吧 我们带你们去找她 |
[29:14] | Oh, you don’t have to do that. | 你不必那么做 |
[29:15] | Well, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[29:18] | Benson, be careful with our new friends. | 本森 小心点对待我们的新朋友 |
[29:23] | Wow, what service. | 哇 这服务真好 |
[29:30] | Uh… Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[29:32] | I haven’t seen Bo in years. | 我有好几年没见过波了 |
[29:34] | May I ask, when were you made? | 冒昧问一下 你是哪年出厂的 |
[29:36] | Me? | 我吗 |
[29:37] | I’m not sure. Late ’50s? | 我不确定 五十年代末吧 |
[29:39] | Me, too! | 我也是 |
[29:40] | Gee, I wonder | 天哪 我很好奇 |
[29:41] | if we were made in the same factory. | 我们会不会是同一个工厂出品的 |
[29:42] | Wouldn’t that be something? | 那岂不是太棒了 |
[29:44] | I gotta say, you are in great condition. | 我必须得说 你保持的可真好 |
[29:46] | Well, I try to stay active. | 我尽量保持活跃 |
[29:50] | And look at that, | 看啊 |
[29:51] | you have a voice box like me. | 你有一个跟我一样的发音盒 |
[29:52] | Benson, show him. | 本森给他看看 |
[29:54] | Oh, that’s really not necessary. | 其实真的没有必要 |
[30:01] | I’m Gabby Gabby | 我是盖比娃娃 |
[30:02] | and I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:04] | Wow, you need to fix that. | 哇 这真的需要修一下了 |
[30:07] | My record works just fine. | 我的声音记录是好的 |
[30:09] | It’s the voice box that’s broken. | 坏的是发音盒 |
[30:11] | Does yours still work? | 你的还能用吗 |
[30:13] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[30:13] | There’s a snake in my boot! | 我的靴子里有条蛇 |
[30:15] | Listen to that! Let’s see it. | 快听 让我们看看吧 |
[30:17] | I bet it’s the same type. | 我打赌是一样的型号 |
[30:18] | No, thanks, mine’s sewn inside. | 不了 谢谢 我的是缝在里面的 |
[30:21] | Is Bo around here? Because we need… | 波在这附近吗 因为我们要 |
[30:25] | The store is about to open. | 商店快开门了 |
[30:27] | Don’t worry, | 不要担心 |
[30:28] | we’ll take you where no one will see us. | 我们会带你们去别人看不到的地方 |
[30:30] | Oh, no. We can’t stay. | 噢不 我们不能久留 |
[30:32] | Yes, you can. | 不是 你可以久留 |
[30:44] | We gotta go. | 我们必须得走了 |
[30:46] | You can’t leave yet. You have what I need. | 你们还不能走 你有我需要的东西 |
[30:49] | Right inside there. | 就在那里面 |
[30:53] | Returned that lamp the next day. | 明天把那个台灯还回来就行 |
[30:54] | You’re kidding me! | 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[30:56] | Mom, can we go to the park now? | 妈妈 我们现在能去公园了吗 |
[30:57] | Harmony! | 哈莫妮 |
[31:01] | Stop him, please. | 请抓住他 |
[31:13] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[31:16] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快点 我们快走 |
[31:18] | He’s coming, he’s coming! I see him! | 他过来了 过来了 我看见他了 |
[31:20] | Forky? We got to get out of… | 叉叉 我们得出 |
[31:22] | Woody! | 胡迪 |
[31:30] | I’d like to join your posse, boys. | 我想加入你的团队 男孩们 |
[31:32] | But first, I’m gonna sing a little song. | 但是首先 我要唱一首歌 |
[31:41] | Grandma, look what I found. | 外婆 看我找到了什么 |
[31:43] | – Can I take it to the park? – Sure. | -我能带去公园吗 -当然可以 |
[31:45] | Mom, she has enough toys from the store. | 妈妈 她从店里拿的玩具够多了 |
[31:47] | Oh, it’s fine. Nobody buys the toys anyway. | 没事 反正这些玩具也没人买 |
[31:51] | Thanks, Grandma! | 谢谢外婆 |
[31:57] | Mom, can we go to the carnival? | 妈妈 我们能去嘉年华吗 |
[31:59] | We’re going to the park. | 我们要去公园 |
[32:00] | Maybe later, sweetie. | 也许过会儿可以 亲爱的 |
[32:09] | Any sign of Woody? | 有胡迪的踪迹吗 |
[32:10] | – I don’t see him! – Shh! | -我没看见他 -嘘 |
[32:14] | Maybe we should have gone with the fork. | 也许我们应该给她个叉子 |
[32:16] | The spoon is safer. | 勺子更安全一点 |
[32:21] | Forky? | 叉叉 |
[32:23] | Where’s Forky? | 叉叉在哪儿 |
[32:26] | Mom! Dad! | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[32:27] | – What’s wrong, honey? – Are you okay? | -怎么了 亲爱的 -你还好吗 |
[32:29] | I can’t find Forky! He’s missing! | 我找不到叉叉了 他不见了 |
[32:30] | Oh, Bonnie, it’ll be all right. | 邦妮 没事的 |
[32:32] | I’m sure he’s here somewhere. | 我确定他就在这附近 |
[32:34] | You know, if you don’t find him, | 你知道的 要是找不到他 |
[32:35] | you can make a new one. | 你可以再做一个新的 |
[32:36] | No! There’s only one Forky! | 不 世界上只有一个叉叉 |
[32:39] | Let’s go look outside. | 我们去外面找找 |
[32:41] | Maybe he fell on the ground somewhere. | 也许他掉在什么地方了 |
[32:43] | Oh, poor Bonnie. | 可怜的邦妮 |
[32:44] | We’re gonna find him, okay? | 我们会找到他的 好吗 |
[32:46] | We have to find him, Mom. He needs me. | 我们必须得找到他 妈妈 他需要我 |
[32:48] | Woody was right. | 胡迪是对的 |
[32:49] | We all should have been safeguarding the utensil. | 我们都应该保护那个餐具 |
[32:51] | Why isn’t Woody back yet? | 为什么胡迪还没回来 |
[32:53] | Do you think he’s lost? | 你觉得他迷路了吗 |
[32:54] | Buzz, what do we do? | 巴斯 我们要做什么 |
[32:54] | What do we do, Buzz? | 我们要做什么 巴斯 |
[32:56] | – What do we do, Buzz? Buzz! – I, uh… | -我们要做什么 巴斯 -我 |
[32:59] | – Buzz. – What would Woody do? | -巴斯 -如果是胡迪的话 他会怎么做 |
[33:01] | Eh, jump out of a moving vehicle. | 从移动的车跳出去 |
[33:02] | What would Woody do? | 胡迪会怎么做 |
[33:05] | It’s a secret mission | 这是个在未知领域的 |
[33:06] | in uncharted space. Let’s go! | 秘密行动 我们走 |
[33:08] | I think I have to go. | 我想我得走了 |
[33:11] | – Where? – Where you going’? Why? | -去哪儿 -你去哪儿 为什么 |
[33:12] | Should we all go? | 我们都要去吗 |
[33:13] | Are we going? And then what? | 我们要去吗 去干嘛 |
[33:14] | No time to explain! Attack! | 没时间解释了 出击 |
[33:15] | No time to explain! | 没时间解释了 |
[33:17] | Oh, no! Buzz! | 不 巴斯 |
[33:18] | Okay, what is with everyone jumping out the window? | 好吧 为什么每个人都要从窗户跳出去 |
[33:29] | Woody and Forky were last seen on the highway. | 最后一次看见胡迪和叉叉是在高速公路上 |
[33:31] | But where is the highway? | 但是高速公路在哪 |
[33:33] | The slingshot maneuver is all we’ve got! | 我们只能使用弹弓战术了 |
[33:35] | Full speed ahead! | 全速前进 |
[33:40] | Thanks, inner voice! | 谢谢你 心声 |
[33:52] | The highway. | 高速公路 |
[33:54] | On my way, Woody! | 我来了 胡迪 |
[34:13] | Rad. | 棒 |
[34:16] | Hey! Step right up! | 来看啊 |
[34:17] | Put your money down! | 交点钱 |
[34:18] | Get yourself a real Buzz Lightyear! | 给自己赢个真正的巴斯光年吧 |
[34:27] | Harmony, honey. Sunscreen. | 哈莫妮 亲爱的 来涂防晒霜 |
[34:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:30] | Be right back, Mr. Cowboy. | 马上就回来 牛仔先生 |
[34:41] | Okay. Antique store, antique store… | 好的 古董商店 古董商店 |
[34:44] | Oh, that way! | 在那边 |
[35:03] | Did you see ’em? How many are there? | 你看见他们了吗 有多少个人 |
[35:05] | We got a busload of campers! | 来了一车孩子 |
[35:07] | Here they come! | 他们来了 |
[35:10] | Playtime, baby! | 娱乐时间到了 宝贝 |
[35:24] | Oh, baby! It’s a good day to play, huh? | 宝贝 今天真适合玩耍 对吗 |
[35:27] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[35:41] | “Hello, Mr. Cowboy. How are you today?” | “你好 牛仔先生 你今天怎么样” |
[35:44] | “Do you like riding horses?” | “你想去骑马吗” |
[35:56] | Wanna play on the swings? | 想去荡秋千吗 |
[35:58] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[36:00] | Bo? | 波 |
[36:02] | Come on. | 快来 |
[36:12] | Bo! | 波 |
[36:13] | Oh, I can’t believe it’s you! | 真不敢相信是你 |
[36:15] | Bo Peep! | 牧羊女 |
[36:16] | I never thought I’d see you again! | 我以为我再也见不到你了 |
[36:22] | So, which kid is yours? | 所以哪个是你的孩子 |
[36:23] | Which one is yours? | 哪个是你的孩子 |
[36:24] | – None. – No one. | -都不是 -都不是 |
[36:25] | Wait, you’re a lost toy? | 等等 你是个走丢的玩具 |
[36:26] | You’re a lost toy? | 你是个走丢的玩具 |
[36:27] | – That’s awful. – That’s great. | -这太糟了 -太好了 |
[36:29] | – Huh? I mean, awfully great… | -什么 -我是说 你在外流浪 |
[36:32] | that you are lost out here. | 真的是太好了 |
[36:34] | – Skunk, skunk, skunk! – Watch out! | -臭鼬 臭鼬 -小心 |
[36:42] | I told you not to drive so fast. | 我说了别开这么快 |
[36:44] | You almost ran him over. | 你差点压到他 |
[36:47] | Oh, hey, guys! | 嗨 伙计们 |
[36:48] | Whoa! Hold on there! | 淡定 |
[36:50] | Okay! I missed you, too. | 好了 我也很想你们 |
[36:52] | If it isn’t Bobby? Gus? | 是鲍比 盖斯 |
[36:55] | Lefty? | 来福蒂对吗 |
[36:57] | Billy, Goat, and Gruff. | 碧莉 高特和格拉夫 |
[36:58] | Right! Right! Right! Sorry, guys. | 对 对 对不起 兄弟们 |
[37:00] | – Girls. – Girls! Of course! | -姑娘们 -姑娘们 当然了 |
[37:03] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[37:05] | Okay, let’s get a look at you. You need any repairs? | 好的 让我看看你 你需要修理吗 |
[37:07] | Repairs? No, I’m fine. | 修理 不 我没事 |
[37:09] | Hey! Nice find, girls. | 好发现 女孩们 |
[37:12] | Where did you get all this stuff? | 你从哪找到的这些东西 |
[37:13] | Here and there. | 这里那里的 |
[37:14] | You know, some kids play rougher than others… | 你懂的 有些孩子比其他孩子更粗鲁 |
[37:17] | so I try to be prepared. | 所以我得准备好 |
[37:18] | How long have you been out on your own? | 你自己出来多久了 |
[37:20] | Seven fantastic years! | 已经有美妙的七年了 |
[37:22] | Seven? | 七年了 |
[37:23] | You would not believe the things I’ve seen. | 你不会相信我都见到过什么 |
[37:26] | Uh, no. | 不要 |
[37:27] | – Gigs. – Yo! | -小咯 -在 |
[37:28] | Come on out. There’s someone I want you to meet. | 出来 我想让你见个人 |
[37:30] | Be right down. | 马上下来 |
[37:36] | What’s the situation? We heading out of town or… | 什么情况 我们要离开城镇还是 |
[37:39] | Whoa! Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[37:40] | You remember the rag doll I told you about? | 你记得我跟你说过的那个布娃娃吗 |
[37:42] | – The cowboy? – Yep! | -那个牛仔吗 -对 |
[37:43] | No way! | 不可能 |
[37:47] | – Don’t stare. – I’m totally staring. | -别盯着看 -我就在盯着他看 |
[37:50] | Woody, this is Giggle McDimples. | 胡迪 这是咯咯·小酒窝 |
[37:53] | Oh, hi, Giggle. | 你好 咯咯 |
[37:54] | Whoa, you didn’t tell me he was a cop. | 你没跟我说他是个警察 |
[37:57] | Howdy, Sheriff. | 您好 警长 |
[37:58] | Officer Giggle McDimples. | 咯咯·小酒窝警官 |
[37:59] | I run Pet Patrol for Mini-Opolis. | 我负责迷你城市的宠物巡逻队 |
[38:01] | Yeah, search and rescue. | 对的 搜索和救援 |
[38:02] | Ants, caterpillars, | 蚂蚁 毛毛虫 |
[38:04] | miniature poodles, spiders. | 小型狮子狗 蜘蛛 |
[38:05] | Carl! Where you headed? | 卡尔 你们要去干嘛 |
[38:07] | Combat Carl just heard there’s a birthday party… | 搏击卡尔刚刚发现主路上的 |
[38:09] | at the playground on Main Street. | 游乐场里有生日派对 |
[38:10] | Rumor has it they got two pinatas. | 传言说他们有两个打击惊喜玩偶 |
[38:12] | – That could be 20 to 30 kids. – Nice! | -可能有二十到三十个孩子 -太好了 |
[38:15] | Oh, yeah! Combat Carl’s gettin’ played with! | 是的 搏击卡尔要去和他们玩了 |
[38:18] | You guys in? | 你们来吗 |
[38:19] | You bet! Woody, you are gonna love this! | 当然啦 胡迪 你一定会喜欢这个的 |
[38:22] | Uh, no, I can’t, sir. | 不 我不能去 长官 |
[38:24] | Bo, I need to get back to my kid. | 波 我得回我的孩子那去 |
[38:26] | What? You got a kid? | 什么 你有个孩子 |
[38:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:28] | Way to beat the odds, soldier. | 要克服重重困难 士兵 |
[38:31] | Meet you at the playground, Peep. | 游乐场见 佩普 |
[38:32] | Combat Carl’s got a pinata party to crash. | 搏击卡尔急着去惊喜玩偶派对了 |
[38:35] | All right, move out. | 好的 走了 |
[38:38] | So, you’re, uh, with a kid? | 所以 你有孩子一起啊 |
[38:41] | It’s not Andy, is it? | 不是安迪 对吗 |
[38:42] | No, no, no. He went off to college. | 不 不是 他去上大学了 |
[38:44] | But he gave us to Bonnie. | 但是他把我们给邦妮了 |
[38:46] | – You have a little girl? – No way! | -你有个小女孩 -不可能 |
[38:48] | Yeah, yeah. It’s why I’m out here. | 是的 这就是我为什么在这的原因 |
[38:50] | Her other toy is trapped | 她的另一个玩具被困在 |
[38:51] | in this antique store, and I have to… | 古董商店里了 所以我得 |
[38:52] | Second Chance Antiques? | 二见钟情古董店吗 |
[38:54] | We know that store. | 我们知道那个店 |
[38:56] | That’s great. That is great! | 那太好了 太好了 |
[38:57] | If you know the store, you could really | 如果你知道那个店 你就能 |
[38:59] | – help me find him… – No way. | -帮我找到他了 -不行 |
[39:00] | We wasted years there, | 我们在那里浪费了好多年 |
[39:02] | just sitting on the shelf, collecting dust. | 坐在货架上 落灰 |
[39:03] | Oh, Bo, that’s awful. | 波 这太糟糕了 |
[39:05] | But I don’t have a choice. | 但是我没有其它选择了 |
[39:06] | I have to get that toy from Gabby. | 我得把那个玩具从盖比那带回来 |
[39:08] | Whoa. Steer clear of that weirdo. | 离那个怪胎远点 |
[39:09] | If I were you, I’d cut my losses and go home. | 如果我是你 我就立即止损然后回家 |
[39:12] | But Bonnie needs him to get through kindergarten. | 但是邦妮需要他去渡过幼儿园这一关 |
[39:14] | Kids lose toys every day. | 孩子们每天都会弄丢玩具 |
[39:15] | Bonnie will get over it. | 邦妮会克服这一点的 |
[39:16] | No, no… | 不 不 |
[39:18] | You see, Bonnie needs him just like Molly needed you. | 听着 邦妮需要他就像莫莉需要你一样 |
[39:23] | Aw, no. Sorry, girls. | 不 对不起 女孩们 |
[39:25] | Molly’s not here. | 莫莉不在这 |
[39:26] | Molly? Bo, I didn’t know you had a kid. | 莫莉 波 我都不知道你原来有主人 |
[39:28] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久之前的事了 |
[39:30] | Oh, Bo’s kid was something special. | 波的孩子有点特别 |
[39:33] | She was the cutest thing… | 她是最可爱的孩子 |
[39:34] | but so afraid of the dark. | 但是她太怕黑了 |
[39:36] | It was just a phase. | 那只是一个阶段 |
[39:38] | Oh, you weren’t there in the beginning. | 你一开始不在那 |
[39:39] | Hearing Molly cry each night… | 听着莫莉每天晚上哭 |
[39:41] | it broke every toy’s heart. | 让每个玩具的心都碎了 |
[39:44] | And then, Bo came into the room. | 然后 波来了 |
[39:47] | Her lamp was the only thing that made Molly feel safe. | 她的台灯是唯一能让莫莉有安全感的东西 |
[39:51] | Mom would let her keep Bo on all night. | 妈妈会让她一晚上都开着台灯 |
[39:53] | Who knew you were such a softy? | 谁知道你曾这么温柔呢 |
[39:55] | And Molly would fall asleep | 而且莫莉睡着的时候 |
[39:56] | with her hand resting on Bo’s feet. | 她的手还放在波的脚上 |
[39:59] | Okay! Okay. I get it. | 行了 行了 我知道了 |
[40:02] | Bo, my kid really needs this toy. | 波 我的孩子真的需要这个玩具 |
[40:06] | Will you help me? For old times’ sake. | 你会帮我吗 念在我们的旧情上 |
[40:11] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[40:12] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[40:14] | – Thank you! – All right. | -谢谢你 -行啦 |
[40:15] | Guess we’re doing this. Let’s ride! | 看来我们要行动了 出发吧 |
[40:19] | Second Chance Antiques, and step on it. | 二手钟情古董店 出发吧 |
[40:45] | Benson, are we finished? | 本森 完成了吗 |
[40:47] | Oh, that feels great! | 感觉真棒啊 |
[40:49] | Look at that! Good as new. | 看看 像新的一样 |
[40:51] | Yeah. Thank you, uh, Benson. | 是啊 谢谢你 本森 |
[40:55] | Uh, so, um, when’s Woody coming back? | 所以胡迪什么时候回来 |
[40:58] | Like I said, soon. | 就像我说过的 很快 |
[40:59] | He won’t forget about you. | 他不会忘记你的 |
[41:01] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[41:02] | You have your child’s name written on your feet. | 你脚上写着你孩子的名字 |
[41:05] | Sticks. | 棍棍脚 |
[41:06] | That makes you a very important toy. | 这让你成为了非常重要的玩具 |
[41:08] | That’s exactly what Woody says. | 胡迪也是这么说的 |
[41:10] | Hmm. Interesting. | 真有意思 |
[41:12] | Hi, Grandma! We’re back! | 外婆 我们回来了 |
[41:13] | She’s back. | 她回来了 |
[41:16] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[41:18] | Harmony. | 哈莫妮 |
[41:19] | Wait a second… | 等等 |
[41:20] | she took Woody. | 她拿走了胡迪 |
[41:21] | Did she lose him? | 她把他弄丢了吗 |
[41:23] | No. My Harmony is perfect. | 不会的 我的哈莫妮是完美的 |
[41:29] | Forky, it’s tea time. It’s tea time. | 叉叉 是下午茶时间 下午茶时间 |
[41:32] | What is tea time? | 什么是下午茶 |
[41:34] | I’ll show you. | 我演给你看 |
[41:37] | A little bit of milk, two lumps of sugar. | 一点牛奶 两块糖 |
[41:46] | I’ve been practicing. How do I look? | 我一直在练习 我看起来怎么样 |
[41:50] | Uh… A little higher. | 高一点点 |
[41:52] | Stick out your pinky. | 把小拇指伸出来 |
[41:54] | Nice! | 真棒 |
[41:56] | Mmm! Delicious! | 真好喝 |
[41:57] | Harmony, sweetie, I’m leaving. | 哈莫妮 亲爱的 我要走了 |
[41:59] | Come give me a hug. | 来给我一个拥抱 |
[42:00] | Bye, Mom. I love you. | 再见 妈妈 我爱你 |
[42:15] | When my voice box is fixed… | 等我发音盒修好的时候 |
[42:19] | I’ll finally get my chance. | 我会有机会的 |
[42:34] | Now, about our friend Woody. | 现在 关于我们的朋友胡迪 |
[42:36] | I wanna know everything about him. | 我想知道关于他的所有事 |
[42:39] | Oh, yeah, Woody. | 是啊 胡迪 |
[42:40] | I’ve known that guy my whole life. Two days! | 我认识那家伙一辈子了 已经两天了 |
[42:42] | Hey, did you know that Bonnie was not his first kid? | 你知道邦妮不是他第一个主人吗 |
[42:45] | He had this other kid, Andy. | 他还曾有过一个小主人 安迪 |
[42:47] | And you know what? I don’t think he’s ever over it. | 你知道吗 我觉得他一直都还记着他 |
[43:01] | Hey, Lightyear. | 嘿 光年 |
[43:03] | Up here, Astro-boy. | 上面 宇宙男 |
[43:04] | If you think you can just show up | 如果你觉得出现就能 |
[43:06] | and take our top prize spot… | 抢走我们的头奖位置 |
[43:08] | – you’re wrong! – Dead wrong! | -你就错了 -错的很彻底 |
[43:09] | You don’t understand. I’m trying to… | 你不懂 我在努力想 |
[43:11] | Cheat the system and get with a kid? | 骗过系统 然后跟上一个孩子吗 |
[43:13] | Yeah, we know. | 是的 我们知道 |
[43:13] | No, I need… | 不 我需要 |
[43:15] | A child to shower you with unconditional love? | 一个孩子让你沐浴在无条件的爱中吗 |
[43:17] | – Join the club, pal. – Yeah, join the club! | -加入俱乐部 兄弟 -加入俱乐部 |
[43:19] | Come on, help me get outta here. | 拜托 帮我离开这里 |
[43:21] | I’ll help you. With my foot! | 我会帮你的 用我的脚 |
[43:23] | Get him. | 踢他 |
[43:25] | Get him. | 踢他 |
[43:26] | Bunny, what are you doing? | 兔哥 你在干什么 |
[43:27] | I can’t reach him. Help me out here, come on. | 我够不着 帮点忙好吗 快点 |
[43:30] | Oh, sorry, Ducky. | 对不起 达鸭 |
[43:30] | I’m not a mind reader, you know. | 我又不会读心术 |
[43:31] | What’s not to understand, hmm? | 有什么不好理解的吗 |
[43:33] | You gonna make me say it? | 你是想让我说出来吗 |
[43:35] | What? | 说什么 |
[43:36] | With these tiny legs, | 我这两只小短腿 |
[43:37] | I cannot reach without your help. | 没你的帮助我踢不到 好吗 |
[43:39] | Okay? This is what I’ve been talking about, Bunny. | 这就是我一直在讲的 兔哥 |
[43:41] | You need to work on paying attention and your listening skills. | 你需要提高注意力 注意倾听技巧 |
[43:45] | How you like that, cheater? | 喜欢这样吗 骗子 |
[43:49] | To infinity and my foot! Boom! | 飞向宇宙 还有我的脚 |
[43:53] | In a galaxy far, far away, you got kicked in the head! | 在一个遥远的星系里 你的头被踢了一脚 |
[43:56] | How do I get out of here? | 我要怎么才能逃离这里 |
[43:58] | This planet is toxic. | 这个星球有毒 |
[43:59] | Closing helmet to conserve oxygen. | 戴上头盔 节约氧气 |
[44:01] | In the vacuum of space, they cannot hear you scream! | 宇宙真空里 可不会有人听到你尖叫 |
[44:05] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[44:06] | Get off of me! | 快放开我 |
[44:08] | So, that’s what gravity feel like. | 所以 原来重力是这样的感觉 |
[44:09] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对 就是这样 |
[44:10] | Hey! Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[44:13] | You better get over here, spaceman! | 你最好赶紧回来 太空人 |
[44:14] | Put us back up there! | 把我们放回去 |
[44:16] | Bunny, what are you doing? | 兔哥 你在干什么 |
[44:17] | He’s getting away, let’s go! | 他跑远了 快去追他 |
[44:18] | – I’m trying! – Come on! | -我在努力了 -快啊 |
[44:21] | Antique store, here we come! | 古董店 我们来了 |
[44:24] | Bo, why do you ride around in a skunk? | 波 为什么在臭鼬里面到处跑 |
[44:25] | Whoa! Skunk! | 天呐 臭鼬 |
[44:28] | A skunk! | 是臭鼬 |
[44:29] | Oh, I get it. Smart. | 我懂了 聪明 |
[44:31] | Corndogs, corndogs, corndogs! | 玉米热狗车 要撞了 要撞了 |
[44:39] | Why are you so bad at driving? | 为什么你开得这么烂 |
[44:40] | You got six eyes. | 你有六只眼睛 |
[44:42] | Thanks for the landing. | 着陆谢谢你了 |
[44:44] | Come on, follow me. | 来吧 跟着我 |
[44:52] | – I’m fine. – His face! | -我没事 -看他的表情 |
[44:54] | – That’s hilarious. – I’m fine. Don’t worry. | -太滑稽了 -我没事 别担心 |
[44:55] | Happens all the time. | 常有的事 |
[44:57] | Tape! | 胶带 |
[44:58] | Not a bad hiding spot. | 这里藏东西不错 |
[44:59] | Yeah. Leave the skunk. | 是啊 臭鼬丢这吧 |
[45:01] | We’ll fix it later. | 我们等会儿再修它 |
[45:02] | Turn for this will be more fun. | 现在这样会更有趣 |
[45:04] | Let’s get you to that store! | 我们送你去那家商店吧 |
[45:07] | Okay, spill it. The cowboy, what’s the deal? | 好了 说吧 那个牛仔 怎么回事 |
[45:09] | There’s no deal. | 根本没事 |
[45:10] | Don’t do this to yourself. Cowboy’s got a kid. | 别这么对自己 牛仔有主人了 |
[45:13] | – Giggle… – Trust me. I’ve been there. | -咯咯 -相信我 我有经验 |
[45:15] | You know about me and He-Man. | 你知道我和希曼 |
[45:16] | I’m not proud. | 我不自豪 |
[45:17] | Shh! Here he comes! | 嘘 他来了 |
[45:18] | -Oh, man… – What? | -天呐 -怎么了 |
[45:20] | No, not you. | 不 不是你 |
[45:22] | Second Chance Antiques, straight ahead. | 二手钟情古董店 就在前面 |
[45:24] | Heavy foot traffic at the entrance. | 门口人流量很大 |
[45:25] | Easiest way in is | 最容易的路径是 |
[45:27] | – the roof. – The roof! | -屋顶 -屋顶 |
[45:29] | Let’s go antiquing. | 我们开始吧 |
[45:35] | Hold on! | 抓紧了 |
[45:39] | How did you end up here? | 你怎么会在这儿的 |
[45:40] | I thought you were given to a new family. | 我以为你被送去新的家庭了 |
[45:42] | You know how it goes. | 你知道事情会怎么发展 |
[45:43] | Their little girl grew up | 他们的小女孩长大了 |
[45:45] | and didn’t need me anymore, so… | 不再需要我了 所以 |
[45:47] | I’m sorry, Bo. | 抱歉 波 |
[45:49] | Who needs a kid’s room… | 谁会想要个孩子的房间 |
[45:51] | when you can have all of this? | 当你能够拥有这些 |
[46:07] | What you are looking at, Sheriff? | 你在看什么呢 警长 |
[46:09] | What? | 什么 |
[46:10] | That wasn’t… No, uh, nothing. | 那不是 不 没看什么 |
[46:13] | Well, I was looking at the store. Right there. | 我在看商店 就在那儿 |
[46:15] | I was looking at the antique store. | 我在看古董店 |
[46:17] | – Giggle, count us down. – Five. | -咯咯 倒计时 -五 |
[46:19] | – Countdown for what? – Four. | -倒数什么 -四 |
[46:20] | – You want to get to the store, don’t you? – Three. Two. One! | -你想去那间商店 不是吗 -三 二 一 |
[46:34] | The highway exit has to be somewhere. | 高速公路出口一定在什么地方 |
[46:36] | Where is it? | 到底在哪 |
[46:38] | Meteor shower! Look out! | 流星雨 小心 |
[46:40] | Woody? | 胡迪 |
[46:42] | Good work, inner voice. | 太棒了 心声 |
[46:44] | So, how about you? How’s your new kid? | 所以你呢 你的新主人怎么样 |
[46:46] | Bonnie? Oh, she’s great. | 邦妮 她很好 |
[46:49] | Jessie is loving it. | 杰茜很喜欢她 |
[46:50] | Jessie’s still with you? | 杰茜还跟着你吗 |
[46:51] | Oh, yeah, the whole gang’s still together. | 是啊 大伙都还在一起 |
[46:53] | Well, I mean, most of us. | 我是说 大部分吧 |
[46:57] | What about Rex? | 抱抱龙怎么样了 |
[46:58] | Yeah, yeah, Rex, Bullseye, Slinky… | 是的 是的 抱抱龙 小马红心 弹簧狗 |
[47:00] | – the Potato Heads… – Buzz? | -土豆先生一家 -巴斯 |
[47:02] | Yeah, Buzz, too. | 是的 巴斯也在 |
[47:04] | I cannot wait to see | 我迫不及待的想看到 |
[47:05] | his face when he hears that I found… | 他听到我找到你时的表情了 |
[47:06] | – Bo Peep? – Buzz! | -牧羊女 -巴斯 |
[47:08] | – My old moving buddy! – Buzz? | -我的老朋友 -巴斯 |
[47:10] | It’s so good to see you! | 见到你真开心 |
[47:11] | Woody, it’s Bo Peep! | 胡迪 这是牧羊女 |
[47:13] | – What are you doing here? – What are you doing here? | -你怎么在这儿 -你怎么在这儿 |
[47:18] | Three years! Three years! | 三年了 三年了 |
[47:20] | That’s how long we’ve been | 我们被挂在那儿 |
[47:20] | hanging up there waiting for a kid! | 等一个孩子等了那么久 |
[47:22] | Look, I’m sorry about that. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[47:23] | You ruined our lives. Shame on you! | 你毁了我们的生活 都怪你 |
[47:25] | Who are these guys? | 这些人是谁 |
[47:27] | Lightyear promised us a kid. | 光年答应给我们一个孩子 |
[47:28] | You did what? | 你答应了啥 |
[47:29] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[47:30] | – Hey! Wait a minute! – Eat my plush! | -等会儿 -吃我一拳 |
[47:32] | All right now, come on, stop it! | 好了 好了 别打了 |
[47:33] | Cut it out now! | 别再闹了 |
[47:34] | Come on, guys, break it up. | 行了 伙计们 停手吧 |
[47:35] | Guys, I have a kid! | 伙计们 我有个孩子 |
[47:37] | – You got a kid? – Like a kid-kid? | -你有孩子吗 -真的那种孩子吗 |
[47:40] | Like a human kid, not a baby goat? | 人类的那种孩子 不是玩具吗 |
[47:42] | Yeah. Now let go of Buzz and come with me. | 是的 放开巴斯 跟我来 |
[47:45] | I’ll take you to Bonnie. | 我会把你带给邦妮 |
[47:46] | – We’re gettin’ a kid? – Yes! | -我们要有孩子了吗 – 是啊 |
[47:47] | We’re gettin’ a kid? | 我们要有孩子了吗 |
[47:48] | ♪ We’re gonna get a kid ? Kid ♪ | ♪ 我们要有小主人了吗 是的 ♪ |
[47:50] | ♪ We’re getting a kid ♪ | ♪ 要有孩子了 ♪ |
[47:51] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[47:52] | ♪ We gonna get something, oh ? We gonna uh, uh, uh ♪ | ♪ 我们要有什么来着 噢 我们要有 ♪ |
[47:54] | – Where’s Forky? – Long story. | -叉叉去哪儿了 -说来话长 |
[47:56] | ♪ Kid, we get a kid ? Kid, kid, kid ♪ | ♪ 小孩 有了个小孩孩孩孩 ♪ |
[47:59] | ♪ We gonna kid ? ? We gonna kid, kid? ♪ | ♪ 一起来玩吧吧吧吧吧 ♪ |
[48:03] | He’s not anywhere. | 哪都找不到 |
[48:05] | Forky’s gone. | 叉叉不见了 |
[48:07] | Oh, honey, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[48:09] | Okay. Let’s look outside one more time. | 我们再去外面转一圈看看吧 |
[48:11] | But then we have to keep driving, okay? | 但之后我们就得继续开车了 好吗 |
[48:17] | They’re about to leave! | 他们要走了 |
[48:19] | Leaving? They can’t do that! | 走 他们不能走 |
[48:20] | The panic is attacking me! | 我恐慌症发作啦 |
[48:22] | – Hey! Watch it, buddy! – What do we do? | -看着点儿 兄弟 -我们该怎么办 |
[48:24] | – We have to stop them! – How? | -我们要阻止他们 -怎么阻止 |
[48:26] | We could frame Dad for a crime so he goes to jail. | 我们可以陷害老爸让他坐牢 |
[48:28] | Or go back in time and warn Woody about the future. | 或者回到过去 警告胡迪未来的危险 |
[48:31] | That’s crazy. Time is a flat circle. | 说什么胡话 时间是个平面圆 |
[48:32] | Jessie! | 杰茜 |
[48:37] | I’m sorry, Bonnie. | 我很抱歉 邦妮 |
[48:39] | We looked everywhere. | 我们到处都看过了 |
[48:40] | But we need to get going now, okay? | 现在要动身了 可以吗 |
[48:41] | Can we please leave a note for Forky… | 我们能给叉叉留个字条吗 |
[48:43] | so he knows where we’re going? | 这样他就知道我们去哪了 |
[48:44] | He has to go to kindergarten. | 他一定要去幼儿园 |
[48:49] | Are you kidding me? I can’t… | 逗我吗 我真是 |
[48:52] | Everything is going perfect… I just bought it. | 真是万事大吉 我才租的啊 |
[48:55] | Okay! Daddy’s going to use some words. | 好了 爸比要说一些不好的话了 |
[48:57] | How about we go to the carnival? | 不如我们去嘉年华吧 |
[48:59] | Or maybe check out some of those shops in town? | 或者去镇上的店里逛逛 |
[49:02] | What did you do? | 你干了啥 |
[49:04] | We’re not going anywhere. If you get my point. | 我们哪都不用去了 如果你们懂我什么意思[针尖] |
[49:07] | Brilliant! That was genius! | 太棒了 真是天才 |
[49:08] | Nice work, Jessie! | 干得漂亮 杰茜 |
[49:09] | I’m sure Buzz and Woody are on their way back right now. | 我觉得巴斯和胡迪现在肯定在回来的路上了 |
[49:17] | Forky is in there? | 叉叉在里面吗 |
[49:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[49:19] | Now, hold on. I have a question. | 等等 我有个问题 |
[49:21] | Who will Bonnie love more? Ducky or me? Say me. | 邦妮会更爱谁呢 是达鸭还是我 快说是我 |
[49:23] | – No, say Ducky. Ducky. – Bunny. Bunny. | -不 是达鸭 是达鸭 -是兔哥 是兔哥 |
[49:25] | Okay, guys. Playtime is over. | 好了 伙计们 别闹了 |
[49:26] | You have to follow my lead. | 你们听我指挥 |
[49:27] | We stay together, we stay quiet. Are we clear? | 不许单独行动并且保持安静 明白吗 |
[49:30] | Absolutely. Lead the way. | 明白 带路吧 |
[49:54] | – Are you kidding me? – Move over. | -你干啥 -搁边儿去 |
[49:55] | – You move over. – Quit pushing me. | -你挪开 -别挤我 |
[49:57] | – Stop. – Shh! | -停下 -嘘 |
[49:58] | Oh, my maker! That sheep has three heads! | 我的天爷老子 这羊有三个头 |
[50:00] | No, no, no! | 别别别 |
[50:01] | – What? – All six eyes just looked into my soul. | -咋了 -六只眼睛看得我虎躯一震 |
[50:04] | Gonna have nightmares. | 我要做噩梦了 |
[50:10] | That’s most likely where your Forky is being kept. | 那里最可能就是关叉叉的地方了 |
[50:13] | All right, this isn’t so bad. | 还好 不算太糟 |
[50:15] | We just can’t be seen by the dummies. | 我们只要别被那些假人看到就好了 |
[50:17] | Not just the dummies. | 不只是假人 |
[50:18] | Her cabinet is surrounded by a moat of exposed aisle. | 她橱柜周围都是空旷的过道 |
[50:22] | Where Dragon roams. | 还有巨龙咆哮 |
[50:25] | – We can handle a cat. – No. | -一只猫而已 小意思 -不 |
[50:26] | Not this one. | 不是这只 |
[50:32] | Is that how we look on the inside? | 我俩里面就长这样吗 |
[50:34] | There’s so much… fluff. | 有这么多 棉花 |
[50:37] | So, how do you propose we get up there? | 那么 你觉得我们要怎么上去呢 |
[50:38] | We could go straight across. | 我们可以直接越过去 |
[50:40] | How? That’s quite a jump. | 啥 这跳的要够远才行啊 |
[50:42] | We know the perfect toy to help. | 有个绝佳的玩具可以帮忙 |
[50:44] | Oh, Bonnie, check it out. | 哇 邦妮 快看看 |
[50:45] | – Look at all this cool stuff. – Bonnie? | -看看这些新奇玩意儿 -邦妮 |
[50:48] | We gotta get Forky now! | 我们现在就得找到叉叉 |
[50:49] | Woody, don’t… | 胡迪 不要 |
[50:50] | – Stick to the plan. – 10-4. | -按照计划行事 -明白 |
[50:52] | – Follow me. – Roger that. | -跟我来 -收到 |
[50:59] | Woody just sits in the closet? With no playtime? | 胡迪就坐在壁橱里 不能玩吗 |
[51:02] | Yeah, he told me himself, he’s useless. | 是啊 他自己说的 他没什么价值 |
[51:04] | That’s awful. | 太惨了 |
[51:05] | Such pretty hair… | 这一头秀发 |
[51:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[51:08] | You need to stick to the plan. | 你得按照计划行事 |
[51:10] | But it’s Bonnie. She’s right… | 但是邦妮来了 她就在 |
[51:11] | Can we go to the carnival, too? | 我们还能去嘉年华吗 |
[51:13] | …there. | 那里 |
[51:14] | Come on. Stay quiet. | 过来 保持安静 |
[51:16] | You better hope the dummies didn’t… | 趁现在那些假人还没 |
[51:56] | My sheep! | 我的羊 |
[52:05] | What did I say? I lead. You follow. | 忘了我说的吗 我带路 你跟着 |
[52:07] | Bo, I’m so sorry. Really. | 波 我很抱歉 真的 |
[52:09] | Just tell me how to help. | 告诉我怎么才能帮上忙 |
[52:10] | You really wanna help? | 你真想帮忙吗 |
[52:11] | Then stay out of my way. I’m getting my sheep back. | 那就别挡路 我要把羊找回来 |
[52:14] | What about the others? | 那其他人呢 |
[52:15] | Giggle knows what to do. | 咯咯心里有数 |
[52:19] | – Here you go. – That’s our objective. | -快看 -那就是我们的目标 |
[52:22] | We have to get that key. | 我们得拿到那把钥匙 |
[52:23] | It’s the only way inside the cabinet. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[52:25] | You can’t be serious. | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[52:26] | How are we supposed to do that? | 怎么可能拿得到 |
[52:28] | Okay. | 好叭 |
[52:29] | You know what, leave that to us. | 交给我们吧 |
[52:30] | We know exactly what to do. | 我们专业干这个的 |
[52:36] | Where did you two come from? | 你们这两个小家伙哪来的呀 |
[52:38] | The keys! Give ’em up now! Where are they? | 钥匙 交出来 放弃抵抗 放在哪了 |
[52:40] | Give us the keys! Give us the keys! | 交出来 给我交出来 |
[52:42] | Well, we’re not doing that. | 我们不会那么做 |
[52:43] | Yeah, yeah, I agree, too visible. | 我也觉得 那样太明显了 |
[52:45] | It’s a good point. Something more subtle. | 确实 得隐蔽一点 |
[52:46] | Ooh, what about “Winner, winner, chicken dinner”? | 那”大吉大利 今晚吃鸡”怎么样 |
[52:48] | Yes. | 可以 |
[52:55] | The keys! Give ’em up now! Where are they? | 钥匙 给我交出来 交 出 来 |
[52:57] | – Uh… you’re kidding. – Really? | -这 是在逗我玩呢 -不行吗 |
[53:00] | Okay, okay. You just… | 好吧好吧 那你 |
[53:01] | All right. Well… | 好吧 那 |
[53:03] | Oh, what about the old “Plush Rush”? | 那”狂毛绒之灾”怎么样 |
[53:05] | There you go! | 这肯定行 |
[53:19] | – Argh. Where is this going? – Shh! Don’t interrupt. | -这要编到哪天去 -呸 闭嘴 |
[53:36] | Okay, right? | 好了吧 |
[53:38] | Not gonna happen. N-o. | 不可能 波物 不 |
[53:40] | Okay, do you want the key or not? | 你到底还想不想要钥匙了 |
[53:42] | What is wrong with you? | 你俩脑子有毛病吗 |
[53:43] | What is wrong with…? | 你们才有毛病 |
[53:43] | We just gave you three brilliant ideas. | 我们想出了三个绝妙的点子 |
[53:46] | It’s one thing to say no. | 否决是很容易 |
[53:48] | It’s another to offer a reason… | 倒是给个理由啊 |
[53:49] | How do we get that key? | 要怎么拿到钥匙呢 |
[53:57] | You’re kidding! | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[53:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[54:00] | Woody’s back? | 胡迪回来了吗 |
[54:01] | Woody’s back? | 胡迪回来了 |
[54:02] | And you’re sure it’s Bo Peep who’s with him? | 你确定是和牧羊女一起吗 |
[54:06] | Thank you, Benson. | 谢谢你 本森 |
[54:07] | Make sure the others are ready. | 让其他人待命 |
[54:10] | Woody’s back! | 胡迪回来啦 |
[54:11] | I’m coming, Bonnie! | 我回来啦 邦妮 |
[54:15] | Bonnie. | 邦妮 |
[54:15] | First, we must prepare for his arrival. | 首先 我们得迎接他的到来 |
[54:18] | Prepare? | 怎么迎接 |
[54:18] | Have you ever played hide-and-seek? | 你玩过捉迷藏吗 |
[54:20] | No. But it sounds complicated. | 没 但听起来很复杂的样子 |
[54:23] | Oh, it’s easy. | 很简单的 |
[54:23] | – I’ll teach you, okay? – Okay. | -我来教你 -好 |
[54:25] | The first thing you do is… | 首先你要做的就是 |
[54:27] | one of us finds a place to hide… | 我们其中一个找地方藏起来 |
[54:29] | Scary. | 真恐怖 |
[54:30] | While the others count to ten, then tries to find them. | 其他人数到10 然后试着找到他们 |
[54:51] | – What are we doing? – Shh! | -我们在干嘛呢 -嘘 |
[54:53] | Just stand there and be quiet! | 站好了 别出声 |
[55:01] | I’ll do the talking. | 我来交涉 |
[55:04] | Hi, Tinny! | 你好啊 锡士兵 |
[55:05] | Aw, nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[55:09] | Yeah, he’s with me. | 对 他和我一起的 |
[55:10] | My friend? No, no, no. | 我的朋友 啥 怎么可能 |
[55:12] | He’s my accessory. | 他是我的随从 |
[55:14] | – Hey, guys. – Bo! | -你们好啊 -波 |
[55:16] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[55:18] | Couldn’t take it out there, huh? | 在外面受不了了吧 |
[55:20] | Hey, Doug. Saw your better half | 你好啊 道格 我在外面 |
[55:21] | at the front of the store. | 看到了你另外一半 |
[55:23] | Yeah, you mess with the cat, you get the claws. | 是啊 惹猫猫 被挠挠 |
[55:25] | Bo came back! | 波回来啦 |
[55:26] | Magic 8-Ball was right! | 魔法8号球是对的 |
[55:27] | – Excuse me. Sorry. – What are you doing here? | -借过 抱歉 -你在这干啥呢 |
[55:29] | I thought the store had no return policy! | 我还以为这店不可以退货呢 |
[55:31] | Bo, help me out. | 波 帮帮我 |
[55:33] | I need a battery. | 我需要一块电池 |
[55:34] | We got to get this wagon train a-movin’! | 我们得让这马车队动起来 |
[55:37] | – Agreed. – Help, help, help. | -同意 -请求救援 请求救援 |
[55:38] | Cheater. | 骗子 |
[55:39] | Have you seen Duke? | 你看到公爵了吗 |
[55:41] | He’s in the back. | 他在后面 |
[55:50] | Look who jumped 40 school buses | 瞧这是谁啊 越过了四十辆校车 |
[55:52] | and landed back into my life. | 降落在了我的生命中 |
[55:53] | – Hi, Duke! – Who’s the cowboy? | -你好 公爵 -这个牛仔是谁 |
[55:56] | Duke, meet Woody. Woody, meet… | 公爵 这是胡迪 胡迪 这是 |
[55:57] | Duke Caboom. Canada’s greatest stuntman. | 机车公爵 加拿大最伟大的飞车特技演员 |
[56:01] | Oh, yeah! | 就是这样 |
[56:04] | – Yes! – Huh? | -看 -啥 |
[56:05] | He’s posing. | 他在摆造型 |
[56:07] | Duke? | 公爵 |
[56:08] | – Duke, we need to… – Hold on. One more. | -公爵 我们得 -等等 再来一个 |
[56:10] | Oh, yeah! What brings you back, Peep? | 棒呆 什么风把你吹回来了 佩普 |
[56:13] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[56:14] | Gabby Gabby has his toy and my sheep. | 盖比娃娃拿走了他的玩具和我的羊 |
[56:17] | No. Billy, Goat, and Gruff? Those are my girls. | 不 碧莉 高特和格拉夫 我可喜欢她们了 |
[56:21] | What were you doing getting tangled up | 你怎么和盖比娃娃扯上的 |
[56:23] | with Gabby Gabby? You know better. | 你知道下场的 |
[56:24] | Yeah, some toy thought it would be a good idea… | 是啊 有些玩具觉得在过道里散个步 |
[56:27] | to wander into the aisle. | 挺美的 |
[56:28] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本没道理啊 |
[56:29] | It doesn’t, does it? | 确实是 对吧 |
[56:31] | Everybody knows the best route is behind the shelves. | 所有人都知道架子后面才是最安全的 |
[56:33] | That would have been a better route, wouldn’t it? | 确实那里更安全 是吧 |
[56:35] | Wow, this toy sounds like a complete idiot. | 天啊 这个玩具听着像个白痴 |
[56:37] | He does! | 他就是 |
[56:39] | Wait, are you that toy? | 啥 就是你吗 |
[56:41] | So, here’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[56:43] | We need to jump over the aisle to Gabby’s cabinet. | 我们得跳过过道 到盖比的橱柜那里 |
[56:46] | – And you are the toy to do it. – No. | -你就是跳的那个 -不 |
[56:49] | – Duke. – Nope. | -公爵 -不行 |
[56:50] | – Duke? Duke? – Nuh-uh. No way! | -公爵 公爵 -没门儿 |
[56:51] | – Duke. Duke! – Pass. Negative. | -公爵 公爵 -否决 拒绝 |
[56:53] | – Duke. – Rejected. | -公爵 -不不不 |
[56:54] | Oh, please, Mr. Caboom, this is really important. | 求你了 机车先生 这真的很重要 |
[56:56] | My kid… | 我的孩子 |
[56:57] | You have a kid? | 你有孩子 |
[57:00] | Hey, Duke, show us some more poses, what do you say? | 对了 公爵 多给我们摆几个姿势怎么样 |
[57:03] | – I had a kid. – Oh, no. | -我也有过一个孩子 -又来了 |
[57:05] | Rejean. | 叫雷恩 |
[57:06] | Rejean was so excited when he got me after Christmas. | 雷恩在圣诞节收到我时很激动 |
[57:10] | It was the happiest Boxing Day of my life. | 那是我最开心的破盒日 |
[57:14] | That’s Duke Caboom, | 那就是机车公爵 |
[57:15] | riding the amazing Caboom stunt cycle! | 骑着无与伦比的特技摩托 |
[57:18] | Caboom! | 棒呆 |
[57:20] | I was ready to finally do what I was made to do. | 我终于能投身到我为之而生的事业当中 |
[57:23] | Caboom! | 棒呆 |
[57:25] | But when Rejean realized I couldn’t jump | 但是当雷恩发现 |
[57:27] | as far as the toy in the commercial… | 我不能像广告里跳那么远的时候 |
[57:30] | It’s a commercial! It’s not real! | 那是个广告 又不是真的 |
[57:33] | Rejean threw me away! | 雷恩把我扔掉了 |
[57:34] | It’s not fair! | 这不公平 |
[57:36] | Why, Rejean? Why? | 为什么啊 雷恩 为什么 |
[57:39] | Okay, okay. Calm down, Duke. | 好了好了 冷静 公爵 |
[57:43] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[57:45] | Right now, we need the only toy | 现在我们需要唯一一个 |
[57:46] | who can crash us onto Gabby’s cabinet. | 能载我们冲上盖比的橱柜的玩具 |
[57:49] | Crash? | 冲 |
[57:50] | Crash? | 冲 |
[57:51] | Any Duke Caboom toy can land… | 所有的机车公爵玩具都能着陆 |
[57:54] | but you are the only one that can crash the way you do. | 但你是唯一一个能冲出一片天的 |
[57:57] | – I am? – Yes! | -是吗 -没错 |
[57:59] | Forget Rejean. Forget your commercial. | 忘了雷恩 忘了广告 |
[58:01] | Be the Duke you are right now… | 做你自己的公爵 |
[58:04] | the one who jumps and crashes! | 那个平步冲上九万里的公爵 |
[58:09] | Be who I am right now. | 做我自己的公爵 |
[58:15] | Who’s the Canuck with all the luck? | 谁是运气爆棚的加拿大佬 |
[58:18] | Caboom? | 机车公爵 |
[58:19] | Who’s the greatest of the Great White North? | 谁是银色北大荒最伟大的人 |
[58:21] | Caboom! | 机车公爵 |
[58:22] | Who’s the most spectacular daredevil | 谁是加拿大人见过最令人叹为观止 |
[58:24] | Canada has ever seen? | 不怕死的人 |
[58:25] | Duke Caboom! | 机车公爵 |
[58:27] | Can you do the jump? | 你能冲过去吗 |
[58:28] | Yes, I Canada! | 是的 我能 |
[58:34] | – We’ve got our ride. – Yes! | -司机有了 -没错 |
[58:39] | Yo, Bo! | 喂 波 |
[58:40] | Gigs! You made it! | 小咯 你做到了 |
[58:42] | Good work! | 干得漂亮 |
[58:44] | How’d you get it? | 你怎么拿到的 |
[58:45] | How do we get that key? | 我们要怎么拿到钥匙呢 |
[58:53] | – It was hard. – Very difficult. | -千难万险 -八十一难 |
[58:54] | – Barely made it out alive. – Yeah. | -差点没逃出来 -是啊 |
[58:56] | So, you’re welcome. | 所以 不用客气 |
[58:57] | Okay. Let’s do this. | 好 动手吧 |
[59:00] | Let me wrap that up for you. | 让我帮你包起来 |
[59:02] | Don’t want anything to happen to it on the way home. | 可别在回去的路上磕磕碰碰了 |
[59:04] | Good. That sale buys us some time. | 很好 这笔买卖给我们赢得了些时间 |
[59:08] | Wait for it. | 等待时机 |
[59:11] | All right, let’s go! | 好了 走 |
[59:54] | So, how long were you in here? | 你在这里待了多久 |
[59:57] | I don’t know. Couple years. | 我也不知道 好几年吧 |
[59:59] | I didn’t wanna sit on a shelf waiting for my life to happen. | 我不想坐在架子上 等着生活来找我 |
[1:00:02] | So, I left. | 所以我逃出来了 |
[1:00:04] | You’ve handled this lost toy life better than I could. | 同样都是出逃的玩具 你处理的比我好 |
[1:00:07] | Aw, Sheriff. | 哦警长 |
[1:00:09] | You’re selling yourself short. | 你可真是低估你自己了 |
[1:00:12] | I think you’d make a great lost toy. | 我觉得你能过上很棒的遗弃玩具生活 |
[1:00:16] | You really don’t think | 你真的不想 |
[1:00:17] | you’ll ever be in a kid’s room again, huh? | 再找个小孩了吗 |
[1:00:19] | Nope. | 免了 |
[1:00:20] | And now with the carnival traveling through, | 而且趁着现在有嘉年华 |
[1:00:22] | it’s our chance to hop a ride… | 会是很好的搭便车的机会 |
[1:00:24] | – and leave town. – You’re leaving? | -离开镇子 -你要离开吗 |
[1:00:26] | Sure am. | 当然了 |
[1:00:26] | You ever think about getting out there, seeing the world? | 你从来没想过大千世界 出去看看吗 |
[1:00:29] | Without a kid? | 没有孩子吗 |
[1:00:30] | No. You can’t teach this old toy new tricks. | 那还是算了 我老了 耍不动了 |
[1:00:33] | You’d be surprised. | 会让你大开眼界的 |
[1:00:36] | So, how’d you end up in this store in the first place? | 那你一开始是怎么进到店里的 |
[1:00:40] | Well, I saw your lamp in the window… | 我在橱窗里看到了你的台灯 |
[1:00:43] | and I thought maybe you were inside… | 所以我想 你可能会在里面 |
[1:00:46] | and so I, uh… | 然后 我 |
[1:00:56] | Will you look at that? | 你瞧瞧这个 |
[1:00:59] | This is the only part of the store I ever liked. | 这是店里我唯一爱的地方了 |
[1:01:10] | That’s gonna be quite a jump for you and Duke. | 你和公爵这一跳可真是够远的 |
[1:01:15] | For me? | 我也要吗 |
[1:01:20] | Didn’t I tell you? You’re going with him. | 我没告诉你吗 你要跟他一起 |
[1:01:22] | I am? | 我要吗 |
[1:01:24] | Let’s caboom. | 我们一起棒呆 |
[1:01:25] | It’ll be fine, Duke’s the best. | 没关系的 公爵很在行 |
[1:01:27] | Yeah, at crashing. | 对啊 最在行冲撞了 |
[1:01:33] | And now! | 就是现在 |
[1:01:36] | Go! | 走 |
[1:01:46] | Huh? Rejean. | 啥 雷恩 |
[1:01:48] | It’s a commercial. It’s not real! | 那是广告 不是真的 |
[1:01:50] | I can’t do this! I’m sorry, Rejean! | 我做不到 我很抱歉 雷恩 |
[1:01:53] | No, no, no! | 不 不不不 |
[1:02:03] | What’s new, pussycat? | 有什么新鲜事啊 小怂猫 |
[1:02:16] | – Forky? – Girls? | -叉叉 -姑娘们 |
[1:02:17] | Forky, where are you? | 叉叉 你在哪 |
[1:02:19] | You’re never gonna find me. | 你永远也找不到我 |
[1:02:21] | Forky? | 叉叉 |
[1:02:23] | Woody! How’d you find me? | 胡迪 你是怎么找到我的 |
[1:02:25] | – Bo, I found him! – Hi. | -波 我找到他了 -你好啊 |
[1:02:27] | Wait, it’s an actual fork? | 等等 它真的是个叉子啊 |
[1:02:30] | Bo! Bo! Bo! | 波 波 波 |
[1:02:32] | Buzz! The dummies are gone! | 巴斯 假人们都不见了 |
[1:02:33] | What? Where’d they go? | 什么 他们去哪了 |
[1:02:38] | Okay, we can go now! | 好了 我们可以走了 |
[1:02:38] | – No. I need to find my girls. – Hello, Woody. | -不行 我得找到我的姑娘们 -你好 胡迪 |
[1:02:41] | Hi, Bo. | 你好 波 |
[1:02:42] | – Where are my sheep? – Yeah! | -我的羊去哪了 -快说 |
[1:02:44] | Look! Woody found me! | 看 胡迪找到我了 |
[1:02:45] | Take the bunny! I’m too cute to die! | 你们捉那只兔子 我太可爱了还不能死 |
[1:02:51] | Woody! | 胡迪 |
[1:02:53] | – I just wanna talk. – Yeah, with my voice box! | -我只是想聊聊 -是啊 和我的发音盒聊 |
[1:02:57] | Pull! | 拉 |
[1:03:00] | You’re my favorite deputy. | 你是我最棒的副手 |
[1:03:04] | Somebody’s poisoned the water hole. | 有人在水里下了毒 |
[1:03:06] | I’d like to join your posse. | 我想加入你的团队 |
[1:03:07] | Reach for the sky! | 一飞冲天 |
[1:03:21] | Girls! | 姑娘们 |
[1:03:23] | Drop it. | 松口 |
[1:03:28] | No! No! Forky! | 不 不要 叉叉 |
[1:03:29] | – We’ve gotta go! – Wait! | -我们得走了 -等等 |
[1:03:32] | Forky! | 叉叉 |
[1:03:36] | Woody! | 胡迪 |
[1:03:50] | Bonnie’s backpack? | 邦妮的背包 |
[1:03:58] | Giggle! | 咯咯 |
[1:04:02] | Don’t let Woody leave! | 别让胡迪走掉 |
[1:04:06] | Grab on! | 抓住了 |
[1:04:12] | Duke, get us out of here! | 公爵 带我们离开 |
[1:04:13] | Oui! | 明白 |
[1:04:15] | Here, kitty, kitty! | 乖乖乖 小猫咪 |
[1:04:17] | Wait! We don’t have Forky! | 等下 我们漏了叉叉 |
[1:04:19] | Woody! | 胡迪 |
[1:04:24] | Forky! | 叉叉 |
[1:04:45] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都还好吗 |
[1:04:49] | Shh. It’s okay. | 没事了没事了 |
[1:04:52] | Shh. It’s okay. | 没事了没事了 |
[1:04:54] | Bunny? Bunny? | 兔哥 兔哥 |
[1:04:56] | Bunny! No, no, no, no. | 兔哥 不要 不 |
[1:05:00] | – Oh, Bunny! – It’s gonna be okay. | -兔哥 -没事了 |
[1:05:06] | Forky’s still in there. | 叉叉还在里面 |
[1:05:07] | If we hurry, we can get him before they lock him up. | 如果我们抓紧 还能在他被关起来前救他 |
[1:05:09] | You want us to go back in there? | 你还想我们再进去啊 |
[1:05:10] | We barely got out alive. | 能活着出来就不容易了 |
[1:05:12] | Woody, it’s better if we wait. | 胡迪 最好还是等待时机吧 |
[1:05:12] | No, no, no. There’s no time. | 不不不 没有时间再等了 |
[1:05:13] | We can easily get back inside. | 我们再回去应该很容易 |
[1:05:15] | But I saw Bonnie’s… | 但我看见了邦妮的 |
[1:05:15] | By my count, there were only four dummies. | 我数了 一共只有四个假人 |
[1:05:17] | But the backpack… | 但是书包 |
[1:05:17] | We outnumber them. So we have the advantage. | 我们人比他们多 我们有优势 |
[1:05:19] | Woody, look at us! | 胡迪 看看大家 |
[1:05:23] | Nobody is with you. It’s over, okay? | 没人跟你一起 结束了 知道吗 |
[1:05:26] | No. No, no, no. We are wasting time. We can do this. | 不不不 我们在浪费时间 我们可以的 |
[1:05:29] | – Come on, Pull-string. – It’s not worth it. | -拜托 拉线娃娃 -不值得的 |
[1:05:31] | Yeah, yes, listen to her! | 没错 听她的吧 |
[1:05:32] | – Nobody wants this! – I do! | -没人想继续了 -我想 |
[1:05:34] | – Why? – Because! | -为什么 -就是想 |
[1:05:35] | -Why? – Just because! | -为什么 -就是想 |
[1:05:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:05:37] | Because it’s all I have left to do! | 因为这是我唯一能做的了 |
[1:05:42] | I don’t have anything else. | 我什么都没有了 |
[1:05:45] | So, the rest of us don’t count? | 那我们其他人算什么 |
[1:05:48] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[1:05:50] | Bonnie needs Forky. | 邦妮需要叉叉 |
[1:05:51] | No. You need Bonnie! | 不 是你需要邦妮 |
[1:05:54] | Open your eyes, Woody. | 清醒一点吧 胡迪 |
[1:05:55] | There’s plenty of kids out there. | 外面的小孩一抓一把 |
[1:05:57] | It can’t be just about the one you’re still clinging to. | 没必要非得在一棵树上吊死 |
[1:06:02] | It’s called loyalty. | 这叫忠诚 |
[1:06:04] | Something a lost toy wouldn’t understand. | 一个走丢[迷失]的玩具是不会明白的 |
[1:06:14] | I’m not the one who’s lost. | 迷失的人不是我 |
[1:06:17] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[1:06:19] | We’ve got a carnival that leaves in the morning. | 嘉年华明早就要离开了 |
[1:06:21] | Come on. | 走 |
[1:06:24] | We’ll find our own kid. | 我们自己找小孩去 |
[1:06:25] | You’re crazy. | 你个疯子 |
[1:06:30] | Bo! | 波 |
[1:06:31] | Bye, Woody. Good luck with Bonnie. | 再见了 胡迪 祝你和邦妮好运 |
[1:06:40] | Woody, you did all you could. | 胡迪 你尽力了 |
[1:06:43] | Time to go home. | 是时候回家了 |
[1:06:45] | No. | 不 |
[1:06:46] | Woody. | 胡迪 |
[1:06:47] | I don’t leave toys behind, Buzz. | 我不会丢下玩具不管的 巴斯 |
[1:06:49] | Yeah, but, Woody, you’re actually leaving… | 是 但是胡迪 你现在就是在丢下 |
[1:06:50] | Not now. Not ever. | 现在不会 以后也不会 |
[1:06:54] | And he left me behind. | 他这就把我丢下了 |
[1:06:57] | What now, inner voice? | 现在怎么办呢 心声 |
[1:06:58] | Mission accomplished. Return to base. | 任务完成 返回基地 |
[1:07:00] | Go back to the RV? What about Woody? | 回车里吗 胡迪怎么办 |
[1:07:03] | We’re going home, space ranger. | 我们该回家了 太空游侠 |
[1:07:05] | Fall back, this planet… | 撤退 这个星球 |
[1:07:06] | Retreat! There’s too… | 撤退 太多 |
[1:07:07] | Go! Time to fly! Exit the… Back… Run… | 去吧 该飞走了 后退 跑 |
[1:07:09] | Get out! Returning to Star Command. | 出去 返回星际司令部 |
[1:07:11] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[1:07:15] | Thanks a lot, inner voice. | 谢谢了 心声 |
[1:07:18] | Harmony, honey, help Grandma close up for the night. | 哈莫妮 亲爱的 帮外婆关店吧 |
[1:07:22] | Okay. Then can we go to the carnival? | 好的 那待会儿我们可以去嘉年华吗 |
[1:07:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:07:31] | Hello, Woody. | 你好 胡迪 |
[1:07:34] | I knew you’d be back. | 我就知道你会回来的 |
[1:07:36] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[1:07:38] | But I do. | 但我懂的 |
[1:07:40] | You were left in the closet, feeling useless… | 你被遗弃在壁橱里 感觉自己毫无用处 |
[1:07:44] | wondering if you’ll ever get played with. | 不知道自己以后还能不能玩耍 |
[1:07:46] | I’m not leaving without Forky. | 没有叉叉我不会走的 |
[1:07:48] | Can we agree on just one thing? | 我们能就这件事事达成一致吗 |
[1:07:51] | What? | 什么事 |
[1:07:51] | That being there for a child | 就是能够陪伴一个孩子 |
[1:07:53] | is the most noble thing a toy can do. | 是玩具能做的最高尚的事 |
[1:07:59] | Okay. | 可以 |
[1:08:02] | I was defective right out of the box. | 我出厂时就是残次品 |
[1:08:05] | I can only imagine what it must have been like for you. | 你的生活对我来说只存在于想象之中 |
[1:08:10] | All that time you spent with Andy… | 你和安迪一起度过的欢乐时光 |
[1:08:14] | riding a bike with him for the first time… | 陪伴他第一次骑车 |
[1:08:18] | comforting him when he skinned his knee… | 当他擦伤膝盖时安慰他 |
[1:08:21] | proudly watching him grow up. | 骄傲地看着他长大 |
[1:08:25] | And then you got a second chance with Bonnie… | 然后你有了第二次机会 有了邦妮 |
[1:08:28] | giving her comfort when she’s scared at school… | 当她在学校害怕时给予安慰 |
[1:08:31] | helping her when she needs it most. | 在她最需要的时候帮助她 |
[1:08:34] | You’ve been there through all their ups and downs. | 你陪伴他们经历了所有的起起落落 |
[1:08:40] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:08:41] | Be honest with me. | 请跟我说实话 |
[1:08:45] | Was it as wonderful as it sounds? | 这些是不是和听起来一样美妙 |
[1:08:51] | It was. | 是的 |
[1:08:56] | All I want is a chance for just one of those moments. | 我想要的仅仅是感受这其中一个瞬间的机会 |
[1:09:03] | I’d give anything to be loved the way you have. | 我愿意付出所有 只要能感受到那样的珍爱 |
[1:09:13] | Just leave me Forky. | 让叉叉跟我走 |
[1:09:16] | Bonnie needs him. | 邦妮需要他 |
[1:09:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:09:32] | The flat tire is fixed! | 爆胎修好了 |
[1:09:35] | Come on, Woody, hurry up. | 快点 胡迪 快点 |
[1:09:37] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[1:09:39] | – Buzz! – Buzz! | -巴斯 -巴斯 |
[1:09:41] | – Where’s Woody? – And Forky? | -胡迪在哪里 -叉叉呢 |
[1:09:42] | We have a situation. | 我们情况不妙 |
[1:09:43] | They need to be extracted from the antique store. | 我们需要帮他们从古董店撤离 |
[1:09:45] | How do we do that? | 我们该怎么做 |
[1:09:47] | Okay, let’s make sure we have everything. | 好了 确保所有东西都带了 |
[1:09:48] | Finally. | 终于 |
[1:09:50] | It’s okay. Any minute now… | 没关系 邦妮随时 |
[1:09:52] | Bonnie will notice her backpack is missing. | 都会发现她的背包不见了 |
[1:09:54] | She’ll realize she left it at the antique store… | 她会发现忘在古董店了 |
[1:09:56] | and we’ll head back in there. | 然后我们就能回去了 |
[1:09:58] | Okay. Looks like we have everything. | 好了 看起来一切就绪 |
[1:10:00] | – You good, Bonnie? – Yup. | -你没忘什么吧 邦妮 -没 |
[1:10:01] | Great. Let’s get out of here. | 很好 我们走吧 |
[1:10:04] | Okay, genius, what do we do now? | 这下好了 天才 我们现在该怎么办 |
[1:10:07] | Scanning perimeter. | 扫描周边环境 |
[1:10:08] | Laser at full power! | 满功率激光炮 |
[1:10:10] | – Buzz, what are you doing? – I’m thinking. | -巴斯 你在干什么 -我在思考 |
[1:10:12] | Honey, will you please shut that toy off? | 亲爱的 还能把那玩具关掉 好吗 |
[1:10:13] | Yeah, I got it. | 好的 我来关 |
[1:10:15] | Attack! Meteor shower! Look out! | 进攻 流星雨 小心 |
[1:10:17] | It’s a secret mission in uncharted space! Let’s go! | 这是一个未知空间的秘密任务 出发 |
[1:10:19] | Buzz Lightyear to the rescue! | 巴斯光年前往营救 |
[1:10:22] | Bonnie, how do you turn this off? | 邦妮 这个怎么关掉啊 |
[1:10:24] | – Open the pod bay doors! – I don’t know. | -打开舱门 -我不知道 |
[1:10:26] | It’s just you and me now, cadet. | 现在只有你和我了 学员 |
[1:10:28] | A distress signal is coming from that rocket. | 那艘火箭发出了求救信号 |
[1:10:29] | Just toss it in the drawer. | 把它扔到抽屉里完了 |
[1:10:31] | To infinity and beyond! | 飞向宇宙 浩瀚无限 |
[1:10:34] | Your backpack’s in the antique store! Let’s go! | 你的背包在古董店里 走吧 |
[1:10:36] | Oh, no, my backpack! | 噢不 我的背包 |
[1:10:38] | I left my backpack in the antique store! | 我把背包忘在古董店里了 |
[1:10:41] | You did? | 是吗 |
[1:10:42] | All right, let’s swing by and get it. | 好吧 我们拐一趟去拿吧 |
[1:10:50] | Ugh! I can’t believe the nerve of that cowboy. | 我不敢相信那个牛仔的死脑筋 |
[1:10:53] | I mean, who does he think he is? | 我是说 他以为他是谁 |
[1:10:55] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[1:10:56] | He was way out of line. | 他太过分了 |
[1:10:58] | You did the right thing leaving him behind. | 你离开他是对的 |
[1:11:01] | Hey, Lamb Chops? | 嘿 牧羊女 |
[1:11:03] | Coast is clear. Oh. | 前方已安全 |
[1:11:10] | Head to the middle. | 往中间走 |
[1:11:11] | When the carnival leaves tomorrow, | 嘉年华明天走的时候 |
[1:11:12] | we’ll hide right there. | 我们就藏在那里 |
[1:11:16] | – Uh, no way! – Stuff that. | -不是吧 -我滴妈 |
[1:11:17] | Awesome. | 完美 |
[1:11:18] | Stick with me. You’ll be fine. | 跟紧我 你们会没事的 |
[1:11:20] | – Ready? – No! | -准备好了吗 -没有 |
[1:11:21] | And another thing, | 还有件事 |
[1:11:22] | – Woody asked you for help. – On your mark… | -胡迪向你求助 -各就各位 |
[1:11:23] | And he treats you like that? | 然后却那样对待你 |
[1:11:25] | – …get set… – He only cares about himself. | -预备 -他只关心自己 |
[1:11:27] | No! | 不 |
[1:11:28] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[1:11:29] | Woody’s always trying to do right by his kid. | 胡迪总是在为他的孩子着想 |
[1:11:31] | By putting everyone in danger. | 然后把其他人置于危险之中 |
[1:11:32] | Ugh. That kind of crazy loyalty just… | 那种疯狂的忠诚 |
[1:11:35] | You gotta love him for it. | 真的爱死他这点了 |
[1:11:37] | Whoa, say what now? | 你说啥 |
[1:11:38] | Hey, hey, hey, Bo! What’s the plan? | 波 计划是什么 |
[1:11:40] | Fill me in here. | 赶紧告诉我 |
[1:11:47] | Get in! We’re going back. | 上车 我们回去 |
[1:11:49] | We just got here. | 我们才刚到 |
[1:11:50] | You heard Bo! We’re going back! | 你听到了波的话了 我们回去 |
[1:11:52] | Move your plush! Let’s ride! | 绒毛都动起来 我们出发 |
[1:12:01] | You’re my favorite… | 你是我最爱的 |
[1:12:19] | You are my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[1:12:20] | Let’s play all day! | 让我们玩个尽兴吧 |
[1:12:22] | Oh, Benson! Did you hear that? | 本森 你听到了吗 |
[1:12:24] | Isn’t that lovely? | 是不是很可爱 |
[1:12:25] | Time for tea. | 下午茶时间到了 |
[1:12:26] | Oh, thank you, Woody. Thank you! | 谢谢你 胡迪 谢谢你 |
[1:12:29] | All my dreams | 我所有的梦想 |
[1:12:30] | are coming true because of you. | 因为你才能实现 |
[1:12:31] | Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[1:12:32] | Uh, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:12:35] | It’s time, Benson. | 是时候了 本森 |
[1:12:37] | Goodbye, Forky. I’m going to miss our talks. | 再见 叉叉 我会想念和你聊天的 |
[1:12:40] | Me, too. Good luck, Gabby. | 我也是 祝你好运 盖比 |
[1:12:43] | Thank you, my little utensil. | 谢谢你 我的小餐具 |
[1:12:46] | Bye, Gabby! Goodbye, Benson! | 再见 盖比 再见 本森 |
[1:12:50] | He is terrifying. | 他还是那么恐怖 |
[1:12:53] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:12:54] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[1:12:55] | Can I help you with anything? | 有什么能帮到你的吗 |
[1:12:56] | Yeah. We called about the backpack. | 是的 我们打电话问过背包的事 |
[1:12:58] | Oh, yes. I couldn’t find it. | 是了 但我没有找到 |
[1:13:00] | Feel free to look around. | 请你们再四处找找吧 |
[1:13:01] | Quick! Before she finds it! | 快 在她找到之前 |
[1:13:07] | Look! There’s Harmony. | 看 是哈莫妮 |
[1:13:12] | You make me so happy! | 你让我很开心 |
[1:13:13] | Let’s be best friends. | 让我们成为最好的朋友 |
[1:13:15] | Oh, this is it! | 这一刻来临了 |
[1:13:17] | We’re going home, Forky! | 我们该回家了 叉叉 |
[1:13:22] | Forky! | 叉叉 |
[1:13:24] | No, no, no. Woody, look! It’s really happening! | 不 不 胡迪 看 真的发生了 |
[1:13:33] | I’m Gabby Gabby, and I love you. | 我是盖比娃娃 我爱你 |
[1:13:37] | I’m gonna cry. | 我要哭了 |
[1:13:43] | Oh, what have you got there? | 你发现了什么 |
[1:13:45] | I found this old doll. | 我发现了个旧娃娃 |
[1:13:47] | You can take it home if you want. | 你想要的话可以带回家 |
[1:13:51] | Nah. | 不了 |
[1:14:00] | What happened? Gabby was supposed to be her toy. | 发生什么了 盖比就应该是她的玩具啊 |
[1:14:02] | There’s my backpack! | 我的背包在这儿 |
[1:14:04] | Mom, it’s over here. | 妈妈 在这儿 |
[1:14:11] | Forky! | 叉叉 |
[1:14:12] | Mom, I found him! | 妈妈 我找到它了 |
[1:14:13] | Oh, there he is! | 它在这儿啊 |
[1:14:15] | Now, please leave him in there, | 请保管好 |
[1:14:17] | so he doesn’t get lost again. | 别又再弄丢了 |
[1:14:26] | But what about Gabby? | 但是盖比怎么办 |
[1:14:29] | Forky, listen to me very carefully. | 叉叉 仔细听我说 |
[1:14:30] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[1:14:31] | Tell Buzz to get the RV to the merry-go-round. | 告诉巴斯把房车开到转圈马那里 |
[1:14:34] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[1:14:35] | Absolutely. What is a merry-go-round? | 明白了 什么是转圈马 |
[1:14:38] | What? The spinny ride with lights and horses. | 啥 就是闪闪发光 一群马在跑的东西 |
[1:14:41] | – Oh. You mean a carousel. – Yes! | -你是说旋转木马 -对 |
[1:14:42] | Carousel. Yes! Meet me at the carousel. | 旋转木马 对 在旋转木马见 |
[1:14:44] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[1:14:59] | Gabby! Hey, Gabby! | 盖比 盖比 |
[1:15:01] | You can have your voice box back. | 你可以把你的发音盒拿回去了 |
[1:15:06] | I don’t need it anymore. | 我不再需要它了 |
[1:15:07] | Oh, yes, you do. | 不 你需要 |
[1:15:09] | Harmony wasn’t your only chance, Gabby, | 哈莫妮不是你唯一的机会 盖比 |
[1:15:11] | but we have to hurry. Come on. | 但我们得快点 来吧 |
[1:15:12] | No. Harmony was my chance. | 不 哈莫妮就是我唯一的机会 |
[1:15:16] | My time’s over. | 我的机会已经过去了 |
[1:15:18] | Now, please go away. | 现在 请你走吧 |
[1:15:32] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:15:40] | A friend once told me… | 一个朋友曾经告诉我 |
[1:15:42] | “There are plenty of kids out there.” | “外面还有很多孩子” |
[1:15:46] | And one of them is named Bonnie. | 而其中一个叫邦妮 |
[1:15:50] | She’s waiting for you, right now. | 她现在在等你 |
[1:15:54] | She just doesn’t know it yet. | 她只是还不知道 |
[1:15:58] | What if you’re wrong? | 万一你错了呢 |
[1:16:01] | Well, if you sit on a shelf the rest of your life… | 如果一辈子都坐在架子上 |
[1:16:04] | you’ll never find out, will you? | 你永远都不会知道了 不是吗 |
[1:16:10] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[1:16:12] | I learned that from the best. | 名师出高徒 |
[1:16:18] | Come on, Gabby. | 来吧 盖比 |
[1:16:21] | Let’s get you to Bonnie. | 我们带你去邦妮那儿 |
[1:16:29] | The carousel? | 旋转木马 |
[1:16:30] | Yeah, it’s the spinny ride | 是啊 那个闪闪发光 |
[1:16:31] | with lights and horses. | 有一群马在跑的东西 |
[1:16:33] | Woody said to meet him there. | 胡迪说在那里碰头 |
[1:16:34] | – You gotta be kidding! – How do we do that? | -你开玩笑吧 -我们要怎么才能做到 |
[1:16:37] | Oh! We could, uh… | 对了 我们可以 |
[1:16:37] | We are not sending Dad to jail. | 我们不能把爸爸送进监狱 |
[1:16:39] | You’re no fun. | 你真没意思 |
[1:16:40] | Left turn in 0.5 miles. | 800米后左转 |
[1:16:43] | Wait a second. I have an idea. | 等等 我有个主意 |
[1:16:57] | Skunk! | 臭鼬 |
[1:17:10] | Too many people. Gonna need an alternate route. | 人太多了 我们需要换一条路 |
[1:17:12] | Will we make it to the carousel in time? | 我们能及时到达旋转木马那吗 |
[1:17:18] | Yes, we Canada! | 是的 我们能 |
[1:17:21] | What? What is it? | 什么 什么意思 |
[1:17:28] | Recalculating. Take a right. | 重新规划路线 请右转 |
[1:17:31] | What? A right? | 什么 右转 |
[1:17:33] | Right turn ahead. | 前方右转 |
[1:17:34] | Huh. Does the GPS sound funny to you? | 你听这个导航语音是不是很好笑 |
[1:17:36] | Honey, it’s fine. Just drive. | 亲爱的 没事 开就好了 |
[1:17:38] | Hmm, I thought it sounded funny. | 我感觉听起来还挺好笑的 |
[1:17:43] | Another right! | 再右转 |
[1:17:44] | – Right. – Take another right. | -右转 -再次右转 |
[1:17:46] | Huh? Another right? Really? | 还右转 讲真吗 |
[1:17:48] | Turn right! | 右转 |
[1:17:49] | Now! Turn right! | 现在 立刻右转 |
[1:17:52] | – We’re headin’ back. – There’s the carousel! | -我们在往回走 -那是旋转木马 |
[1:17:54] | Do you think Woody will get there in time? | 你们觉得胡迪能及时赶到吗 |
[1:17:57] | Nope. Forget it. Never. No. No way. | 不 算了吧 绝不 不 没门 |
[1:18:00] | Declined. No dice. Rejected. | 放弃 不行 拒绝 |
[1:18:01] | Duke, Duke, you got this. | 公爵 公爵 你可以的 |
[1:18:02] | This is the fastest way to the carousel. | 这是去旋转木马最快的路了 |
[1:18:04] | You made the last jump. | 你上次跳跃很成功啊 |
[1:18:05] | Yeah, but that was 4 feet. This is 40! | 是的 但上次只有1.2米 这是12米 |
[1:18:07] | Exactly! Duke Caboom would never repeat a stunt. | 正是如此 机车公爵从不重复同一种特技 |
[1:18:11] | – No. He’d never do that. – No, no, no. | -不 他绝不那样做 -不 不 不 |
[1:18:13] | He’s the toy that went on to crash 40 feet | 他是那个能够跨越12米直击目标的 |
[1:18:16] | into that target! | 那个玩具 |
[1:18:17] | Yeah, he is. | 是啊 他是 |
[1:18:20] | I’m Duke Caboom! | 我是机车公爵 |
[1:18:22] | Oh, man. I can do this! | 哦 天哪 我能做到的 |
[1:18:24] | Yes, you Canada! | 是的 你能 |
[1:18:25] | I can do it with my eyes closed. | 我闭上眼睛都能做到 |
[1:18:26] | – Yes, you… What? – Three, two, one. Go! | -是的 你 什么 -321 出发 |
[1:18:28] | What? No, wait! | 什么 等一下 |
[1:18:35] | – What is he doing? – Oh, no. | -他在干什么 -哦不 |
[1:18:47] | This is for you, Rejean. | 这是为你而跳 雷恩 |
[1:18:55] | Caboom. | 棒呆 |
[1:19:00] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:19:01] | He did it! | 他成功了 |
[1:19:02] | All right, our turn! | 好了 到我们了 |
[1:19:03] | You heard the sheriff. Let’s go. | 你们听到警长的话了 我们走 |
[1:19:15] | Another right! | 再次右转 |
[1:19:17] | Another right? That’s the wrong way. | 还右转 这个路不对啊 |
[1:19:18] | – Are you sure? – Stupid rental. | -你确定吗 -傻缺租车公司 |
[1:19:20] | – I’m turning us around. – No! | -我调头了 -不 |
[1:19:22] | Recalculating. | 重新规划路线 |
[1:19:24] | Turn right. | 右转 |
[1:19:25] | – Must be broken. – No! No! | -肯定是坏掉了 -不 不 |
[1:19:32] | – What is happening? – Honey, what are you doing? Slow down! | -怎么了 -亲爱的 你在干什么 快减速 |
[1:19:34] | I can’t! I can’t! | 我不能 我不能 |
[1:19:36] | – Press the brake. Press it! – I’m trying. | -踩刹车 踩啊 -我正在踩啊 |
[1:19:44] | Got a visual on the RV | 已看到房车 |
[1:19:45] | heading southbound. | 正在往南开 |
[1:19:53] | Gabby? | 盖比 |
[1:19:57] | Gabby? | 盖比 |
[1:20:01] | I think she’s lost. | 我觉得她走丢了 |
[1:20:19] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:20:31] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[1:20:38] | Pull over. | 靠边停车 |
[1:20:40] | I can’t! This is a rental! | 我不能停下来 这车是租来的 |
[1:20:42] | I don’t know what’s happening! | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[1:20:54] | I’m so nervous. | 我好紧张 |
[1:20:56] | – What if she doesn’t like me? – Gabby. | -万一她不喜欢我呢 -盖比 |
[1:20:58] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知道我能不能做到 |
[1:20:59] | Gabby, it’s just like you said. | 盖比 就像你说的 |
[1:21:02] | This is the most noble thing a toy can do. | 这是一个玩具能做的最高尚的事情了 |
[1:21:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:21:12] | Just edge yourself a bit into the light. | 直接走到灯光下面 |
[1:21:17] | Not too far. | 别太远了 |
[1:21:19] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[1:21:22] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[1:21:24] | – Winner, winner… – Chicken dinner. | -大吉大利 -今晚吃鸡 |
[1:21:49] | Are you lost, too? | 你也走丢了吗 |
[1:21:54] | I’m Gabby Gabby. Will you be my friend? | 我是盖比娃娃 你会成为我的朋友吗 |
[1:21:58] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[1:22:07] | Excuse me, can you… Can you help us? | 不好意思 你能 你能帮帮我们吗 |
[1:22:11] | Oh, honey, what’s wrong? | 哦 亲爱的 出什么事了 |
[1:22:12] | I can’t find my mom and dad. | 我找不到我的爸爸妈妈了 |
[1:22:14] | It’s okay. I’ll help you find them. | 没关系 我会帮你找到他们的 |
[1:22:16] | I’m sure they’re not far. | 我相信他们没有走远 |
[1:22:17] | She was right next to us. | 她就在我们旁边 |
[1:22:19] | She was right here! | 她就在这 |
[1:22:20] | And I looked away for one second. | 我就向别处看了一秒钟 |
[1:22:21] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[1:22:31] | I couldn’t find you… | 我找不到你们 |
[1:22:32] | and then I found this doll. | 然后我发现了这个娃娃 |
[1:22:34] | You did? | 是吗 |
[1:22:35] | Her name is Gabby Gabby. | 她的名字是盖比娃娃 |
[1:22:48] | Whoa. We actually did that. | 哇 我们真的做到了 |
[1:22:52] | Oh, yeah. Yes! | 耶 太好了 |
[1:22:54] | That was amazing. | 太棒了 |
[1:22:59] | Pull over now! | 立刻 靠边 停车 |
[1:23:04] | Almost there. | 就要到了 |
[1:23:07] | – Stop! – Stop! | -停车 -停车 |
[1:23:14] | Are we home? | 我们到家了吗 |
[1:23:19] | Sir, will you please step out of the vehicle? | 先生 麻烦你下车 |
[1:23:21] | Dad’s totally going to jail. | 爸爸肯定要进监狱了 |
[1:23:30] | Everyone, topside. Let’s move. | 所有人 都上来 我们走 |
[1:23:32] | Forky, I’ve got a very important job for you. | 叉叉 我有一个非常重要的任务给你 |
[1:23:35] | For me? | 给我 |
[1:23:37] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[1:23:41] | What the…? | 什么鬼 |
[1:23:43] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 这是在逗我玩吗 |
[1:24:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:24:02] | Um… So long, cowboy. | 再见了 牛仔 |
[1:24:05] | Happy trails. | 旅途愉快 |
[1:24:10] | Billy, Goat, Gruff. Take care of her, girls. | 碧莉 高特 格拉夫 照顾好她 姑娘们 |
[1:24:19] | – I’m… – Ugh… | -我 -我 |
[1:24:22] | I’m glad I got to see you again. | 很高兴能再见到你 |
[1:24:26] | I… I don’t… | 我 我不 |
[1:24:54] | Goodbye, Bo. | 再见了 波 |
[1:25:20] | Buzz, I… I… | 巴斯 我 我 |
[1:25:24] | She’ll be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[1:25:29] | Bonnie will be okay. | 邦妮会没事的 |
[1:25:38] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:25:39] | Hey. Listen to your inner voice. | 听从你内心的声音 |
[1:26:12] | Bo? | 波 |
[1:26:14] | Is it really her? | 真的是她吗 |
[1:26:15] | I’ll be danmed, it’s Bo! | 真是的 就是波 |
[1:26:16] | Jessie. | 杰茜 |
[1:26:19] | Bo! | 波 |
[1:27:21] | So long, Forky. | 再见了 叉叉 |
[1:27:25] | Forky? Who’s watching the doors? | 叉叉 那谁在看着车门 |
[1:27:29] | – Go, go, go! – Oh, boy. | -快 快 快 -天哪 |
[1:27:32] | Oh, my goodness. The awning. What is going on? | 哦天哪 这遮阳棚 到底是怎么了 |
[1:28:08] | Does this mean Woody’s a lost toy? | 这是不是意味着胡迪是个走丢的玩具了 |
[1:28:12] | He’s not lost. | 他没有迷失[走丢] |
[1:28:14] | Not anymore. | 再也不会了 |
[1:28:18] | To infinity… | 飞向宇宙 |
[1:28:20] | And beyond. | 浩瀚无限 |
[1:29:21] | There goes another one. | 又走了一个 |
[1:29:23] | We’re never getting outta here. | 我们永远都不能离开这里了 |
[1:29:25] | Psst. Frog legs. | 青蛙腿 |
[1:29:26] | Up here, Rainbow Connection. | 往上看 彩虹桥 |
[1:29:28] | You Mr. Toads wanna take a wild ride with a kid? | 蛤蟆先生们想要跟孩子去疯玩吗 |
[1:29:30] | We can make that happen. | 我们可以帮你实现 |
[1:29:32] | – You can? – Really? | -你们能吗 -真的吗 |
[1:29:33] | Oh, yeah! Leave it to us, Jeremiah. | 是的 交给我们就好了 耶利米 |
[1:30:18] | All right. Nice job, gang! | 好了 干得漂亮 伙计们 |
[1:30:19] | Every prize with a kid. | 每个孩子都拿到了奖品 |
[1:30:21] | – What’s next? – Leave that to us. | -接下来干什么 -交给我们 |
[1:30:23] | We know exactly what to do. | 我们知道该做什么 |
[1:31:02] | Plush Rush! | 狂毛绒之灾 |
[1:31:04] | How you like that, huh? | 你喜不喜欢 |
[1:31:06] | You got plush-rushed, son! | 你被毛绒攻击了 孙子 |
[1:31:08] | Dance! | 跳吧 |
[1:31:10] | Dance! Get those knees up! | 跳啊 把腿都抬起来 |
[1:31:14] | Let’s see those feet move! Whoo! | 让我们看到你脚动起来 |
[1:31:28] | Or we can get more toys to kids. | 或者我们可以给孩子们更多的玩具 |
[1:31:30] | Yeah, let’s do that. | 好的 我们做这个 |
[1:31:34] | Do you really have laser eyes? | 你们真的有镭射眼嘛 |
[1:31:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:31:41] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[1:32:09] | Hi, toys. Bye, toys. | 你好 玩具们 再见 玩具们 |
[1:32:11] | Jessie’s back! | 杰茜回来了 |
[1:32:13] | What’s first grade like? Tell me everything! | 一年级什么样 快把一切都告诉我 |
[1:32:15] | Well, it was… | 其实 还 |
[1:32:16] | How was “Present and Explain”? | “提出和解释”做的怎么样 |
[1:32:17] | Uh, you mean “Show and Tell” there, big guy. | 你是指”展示说明”吧 大家伙 |
[1:32:19] | You see any kids eat paste? | 你有看见吃糊糊的孩子吗 |
[1:32:20] | Guys, listen! | 大家伙 听着 |
[1:32:21] | Bonnie had a great day in first grade. | 邦妮一年级的这天过得很完美 |
[1:32:24] | She even made a new friend in class. | 她甚至在班级里做了新朋友 |
[1:32:26] | Oh, she’s already making friends. | 她已经开始交朋友了 |
[1:32:28] | No, no, she made a new friend. | 不 不 她做了一个新朋友 |
[1:32:31] | Come on out, it’s okay. | 出来吧 没事的 |
[1:32:52] | Hi. I’m, uh… I’m Forky. | 嗨 我是 我是叉叉 |
[1:32:56] | Trash? | 垃圾 |
[1:32:58] | No, no. Toy. I am a… | 不 不 玩具 我是一个 |
[1:33:02] | We are all toys. | 我们都是玩具 |
[1:33:04] | Unique, beautiful toys. | 独一无二的 美丽的玩具 |
[1:33:08] | I will explain everything. | 我会解释一切的 |
[1:33:12] | How am I alive? | 我怎么是活着的 |
[1:33:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:33:36] | ♪ I was a lonesome cowboy ♪ | ♪ 我是个孤独的牛仔 ♪ |
[1:33:41] | ♪ Lonesome as I could be ♪ | ♪ 寂寞到难以想象 ♪ |
[1:33:45] | ♪ You came along and changed my life ♪ | ♪ 直到你的到来改变了我的人生 ♪ |
[1:33:50] | ♪ And fixed what was broken in me ♪ | ♪ 抚慰我所有的伤痕 ♪ |
[1:33:54] | ♪ I was a lonesome cowboy ♪ | ♪ 我是个孤独的牛仔 ♪ |
[1:34:00] | ♪ I didn’t have a friend ♪ | ♪ 没有一位好朋友的陪伴 ♪ |
[1:34:04] | ♪ Now I got friends coming out of my ears ♪ | ♪ 如今我有了可以共语的挚友 ♪ |
[1:34:08] | ♪ I’ll never be lonesome again ♪ | ♪ 我不会再孤单 ♪ |
[1:34:13] | ♪ You can’t be happy when you’re all by yourself ♪ | ♪ 当你孤单一人肯定不会开心快乐 ♪ |
[1:34:17] | ♪ Go on, tell me I’m wrong ♪ | ♪ 来吧 你看我说错了没 ♪ |
[1:34:20] | ♪ You’re wrong ♪ | ♪ 错了 ♪ |
[1:34:22] | ♪ When someone takes you down from the shelf ♪ | ♪ 当孩子把你从架子上拿下来 ♪ |
[1:34:26] | ♪ And plays with you some It’s wonderful ♪ | ♪ 和你嬉笑打闹享受美好时光 ♪ |
[1:34:29] | ♪ Wonderful ♪ | ♪ 这是多么的奇妙 ♪ |
[1:34:30] | ♪ I was a lonesome cowboy ♪ | ♪ 我是个孤独的牛仔 ♪ |
[1:34:37] | ♪ But not anymore ♪ | ♪ 但以后再也不会了 ♪ |
[1:34:40] | ♪ I just found out what love is about ♪ | ♪ 我找到了爱的真谛 ♪ |
[1:34:44] | ♪ I’ve never felt this way before ♪ | ♪ 这是从未有的感觉 ♪ |
[1:34:49] | ♪ I was a lonesome cowboy ♪ | ♪ 我是个孤独的牛仔 ♪ |
[1:34:54] | ♪ But not anymore ♪ | ♪ 但以后再也不会了 ♪ |