英文名称:Song of the Sea
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Come away,oh, human child, | 去吧 人世间的孩子 |
[00:42] | to the waters and the wild | 到那溪水边和荒野中去吧 |
[00:47] | with a fairy, hand in hand, | 与精灵手拉着手 |
[00:55] | for the world’s more full of weeping | 这世上的哭声太多 |
[00:57] | than you can understand. | 而你还不懂 |
[01:23] | Will you try it with me, Ben? | 本 你要跟我一起唱吗 |
[01:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:31] | Uh…I forget. | 噢 我忘了 |
[01:42] | Bedtime. Finish up, you two. | 该上床了 你们俩别画啦 |
[01:44] | Dad, look at the selkie. | 爸爸 你看这个海豹人 |
[01:47] | -Look. -Oh. | -你看 -噢 |
[01:49] | She’s singing her song | 她正在唱歌 |
[01:51] | so that she can send all the fairies home across the sea. | 这样她就可以把所有的精灵送回家 |
[01:55] | And look, look, she’s turning into a seal. | 你瞧 她变成了一只海豹 |
[01:58] | Do you like the selkie? | 你喜欢海豹女吗 |
[02:00] | She’s beautiful. | 她很美 |
[02:01] | But we have to finish it before the baby comes. | 宝宝出生前我们得把这个画完 |
[02:04] | We have lots of time to finish it, Ben. | 我们有的是时间 本 |
[02:06] | But it’s time to sleep now. | 但你现在应该睡觉了 |
[02:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:11] | Cu, good boy. | 小Q是好孩子 |
[02:17] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:18] | I’m fine. It’s fine. | 没事 |
[02:22] | -Comfy? -Mmm-hmm. | -舒适吗 -嗯 |
[02:24] | Now, settle down. There’s something I want to give you. | 现在 乖乖躺好 我有东西要给你 |
[02:36] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[02:38] | This is an ancient shell that my mother gave me a long time ago. | 这是一只古老的贝壳 很久以前我妈妈给我的 |
[02:43] | Hold it to your ear and listen carefully. | 放到你耳边仔细听 |
[02:46] | You’ll hear the song of the sea. | 你会听到大海的声音 |
[02:50] | I can hear the sea. | 我可以听到大海 |
[02:54] | Keep listening. | 继续听 |
[03:05] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[03:06] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[03:08] | I can’t wait for the baby to come. | 快让宝宝出生吧 我都等不及要见她了 |
[03:12] | We’re going to be best friends, aren’t we? | 我们会成为最好的朋友 对吧 |
[03:14] | Of course you are. | 当然啦 |
[03:16] | You’re going to be the best big brother in the world. | 你会是世界上最好的哥哥 |
[03:30] | Bronach? | 布罗娜 |
[03:32] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[03:33] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:34] | Bronach! | 布罗娜 |
[03:36] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[03:39] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[03:42] | Song of the Sea | 海洋之歌 |
[04:26] | Here, Cu, look at this. | 看这里 小Q |
[04:28] | Mum used to tell me the story. | 妈妈曾经跟我讲过这个故事 |
[04:30] | It’s the giant Mac Lir and his dogs. | 关于巨人麦克·利尔和他的狗狗们的故事 |
[04:33] | They’re best friends, like us. | 他们是好朋友 就像你和我 |
[04:40] | Cu, don’t go too close to the water, it’s dangerous. | 小Q 别离水太近了 那不安全 |
[04:52] | For someone who hasn’t learned how to talk, | 对于一个还不会说话的人来说 |
[04:54] | you are really loud. | 你真是太吵了 |
[04:59] | Oh, come on, Saoirse! | 别吵啦 西尔莎 |
[05:01] | Why don’t you go down there | 为什么你不到下面去 |
[05:02] | and play with some rocks, or something? | 玩会儿石头或者其他的 |
[05:16] | Hey, Cu, I’m drawing the Great Seanachai. | 嗨 小Q 我正在画Great Seanachai |
[05:21] | He has loads of hair, like you. | 他的头发特别多 就像你一样 |
[05:49] | Ugh. | 唉 |
[05:51] | Dad said I’m in charge | 爸爸说让我说了算 |
[05:53] | and I say there’s no going in the water. | 可我都已经说了不下水 |
[05:57] | It’s dangerous. | 水里太危险了 |
[05:59] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[06:03] | Cu, I can’t! | 小Q 我做不到 |
[06:09] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 喔 |
[06:11] | Cu, no! | 小Q 不要 |
[06:13] | Whoa! | 喔 |
[06:14] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 喔 |
[06:17] | No! | 不 |
[06:34] | That’s it! I’m not looking after you anymore. | 够了 我再也不要照看你了 |
[06:38] | You nearly got me killed. | 你差点害死我 |
[06:40] | Come out, with your hands up! | 过来 把手举起来 |
[07:01] | Don’t turn around, keep going. | 不许转身 一直走 |
[07:17] | Dad, she went into the water | 爸爸 她跑到水里去了 |
[07:19] | and nearly got me killed! | 还差点害得我淹死 |
[07:21] | Just because it’s her birthday, | 就因为今天是她的生日 |
[07:22] | she thinks she can do whatever she likes. | 她就以为她可以为所欲为 |
[07:24] | You’d better give it to her this time | 这一次你一定得好好处罚她 |
[07:26] | ’cause I’m not minding her anymore. | 因为我再也不要照看她了 |
[07:28] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[07:30] | What? Are you playing cops ‘n’ robbers? | 什么 你们在玩警察和强盗的游戏 |
[07:33] | Are you going to give out to her? | 你会处罚她的吧 |
[07:35] | Ah! Here’s the birthday girl. | 噢 我们的小寿星在这里 |
[07:37] | Come up here to me. | 过来让我抱抱 |
[07:40] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[07:41] | You were under arrest, were you? | 你被警察逮捕了 是不是 |
[07:43] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[08:10] | Are you here for the birthday party at the lighthouse today? | 你是来参加今天的生日晚会的吗 |
[08:14] | Young Saoirse is six, is she? | 小西尔莎6岁了 对吗 |
[08:27] | Well, you old witch. | 你个老巫婆 |
[08:32] | Ugh! Granny. | 奶奶 |
[08:35] | She’s going to try and make us | 她肯定又要劝说我们 |
[08:37] | move to the city again, isn’t she? | 让我们搬到城里去 对吧 |
[08:43] | I don’t know how you can live in this awful place. | 我都不晓得你们怎么能生活在如此糟糕的一个地方 |
[08:48] | You children are a state. | 孩子们也个个都乱七八糟的 |
[08:54] | Is that your birthday outfit? | 那个就是你的生日礼服吗 |
[08:58] | Haven’t you learnt to speak yet? | 你还没有学会说话吗 |
[09:01] | The doctors said she will in her own time. | 医生说到时候了自然就会说 |
[09:03] | Hmph. | 噢 |
[09:04] | The child can’t be dressed like that on her birthday. | 孩子过生日时可不能穿成那个样子 |
[09:07] | It’s a disgrace! | 简直是太丢脸了 |
[09:12] | Put this on. | 把这个穿上 |
[09:14] | Little girls only turn six once. | 每个小女孩的六岁都只有一次 |
[09:16] | And they need to be properly dressed. | 所以一定要穿着很得体 |
[09:19] | Now, isn’t that lovely? | 看看 漂亮吗 |
[09:22] | Don’t move now, until I call you. | 别动 除非我叫你动 |
[10:05] | No, that’s mine! | 不 那个是我的 |
[10:07] | Mum gave it to me, not you! | 是妈妈留给我的 不是给你的 |
[10:10] | Ben! | 本 |
[10:13] | She’s stealing from me again. | 她又偷我东西了 |
[10:16] | She’s nothing but a dirty stealer. | 她就是个恶心的小偷 |
[10:18] | I don’t want to hear it. | 不许说那种话 |
[10:19] | Saoirse! | 西尔莎 |
[10:20] | Your granny wants you downstairs. | 你奶奶叫你到楼下去 |
[10:28] | Now, Saoirse,try some of my nettle tea and gooseberry buns there. | 西尔莎 尝尝我的荨麻茶和鹅莓面包 |
[10:34] | Very good for the voice. | 会对你的声带很有用 |
[10:37] | It might cure you. | 说不定能把你治好 |
[10:51] | Now, everybody ready for Saoirse to blow out the candles, eh? | 来 大家准备好让西尔莎吹蜡烛 |
[10:56] | I want to capture the emotion of the day. | 我要用镜头记录下来我们今天的心情 |
[10:59] | One big, happy family. | 我们是一个快乐的大家庭 |
[11:01] | Smile on the count of three. | 数一二三 然后说茄子 |
[11:04] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[11:05] | One, | 一 |
[11:07] | two, | 二 |
[11:10] | three! | 三 |
[11:13] | You little terror! | 你个小捣蛋鬼 |
[11:14] | Ben! | 本 |
[11:18] | Believe me, life is better as a dog, Cu. | 相信我 小Q 做人还不如做狗狗 |
[11:21] | Stupid Saoirse, stupid birthdays. | 讨厌的西尔莎 讨厌的生日 |
[11:25] | You’ll always be my best friend. | 你永远是我最好的朋友 |
[11:32] | The kids are in bed. | 孩子们上床了 |
[11:33] | I’m just heading over to the mainland for one with Dan. | 我要和丹去趟陆地 |
[11:36] | You’re better off not thinking about that night, you know. | 你不要老想着那天晚上的事 |
[11:40] | Her anniversary is just once a year, Mum. | 她的祭日每年只有一次 妈妈 |
[12:03] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[12:05] | You want a story? | 你想听故事 |
[12:08] | Hmm. Okay, I’ll tell you a story. | 好吧 我给你讲个故事 |
[12:12] | Did you ever hear of Macha the Owl Witch? | 你有没有听说过猫头鹰女巫玛查 |
[12:16] | Well, she’s evil. | 她是个魔鬼 |
[12:18] | You know the island out at sea? | 你知道远处那个小岛吗 |
[12:20] | It’s called Mac Lir. | 小岛的名字叫麦克·利尔 |
[12:22] | It’s called that because it’s not an island at all, it’s a huge giant. | 它有名字是因为它并不真的是小岛 它是一个巨人 |
[12:28] | Macha’s owls took all the giant’s feelings and turned him to stone. | 玛查的猫头鹰掠走了巨人的所有知觉 把它们变成了石头 |
[12:32] | And do you know the worst of it? | 你知道最糟糕的部分是什么吗 |
[12:34] | She was his mother! | 玛查就是那个巨人的母亲 |
[12:37] | He was her first victim and she hasn’t stopped since. | 他是他母亲的第一个受害者 从此她便没有再停手 |
[12:41] | To this day, all the fairies are afraid to come out on Halloween night | 一直到今天 精灵们都不敢在万圣节之夜外出 |
[12:45] | because if they do, Macha’s owls will find them | 因为一旦它们外出了 就会被玛查的猫头鹰发现 |
[12:48] | and take their feelings and turn them to stone. | 然后它们就会像巨人一样变成石头 |
[12:51] | Tomorrow is Halloween. | 明天就是万圣节了 |
[12:53] | Macha’s owls might even come here | 玛查的猫头鹰有可能会来这里 |
[12:55] | and take Dad’s feelings and turn him to stone! | 然后把爸爸变成石头 |
[12:58] | And then nobody would love you. | 那样就再也没有人会爱你了 |
[13:01] | And this is what Macha looks like. | 玛查看上去就像这样 |
[13:14] | Saoirse, it’s just one of Mum’s stories. | 西尔莎 那只是妈妈的一个故事而已 |
[13:17] | It’s not real. | 又不是真的 |
[18:53] | Saoirse! | 西尔莎 |
[19:00] | Saoirse! | 西尔莎 |
[19:12] | The child. | 孩子 |
[19:23] | Oh, my gosh. Oh, my good… | 噢 我的天哪 天哪 |
[19:26] | This is the last straw now. | 我的忍耐已经到极限了 |
[19:29] | I’ll not have any more of this wild carry-on. | 我再也不要管这种事了 |
[19:32] | No more of it! | 再也不要 |
[19:35] | Now look, you’ve caught a cold. | 你看看 都冻感冒了 |
[19:41] | Did you know she was up? | 你知道她起来了吗 |
[19:42] | -Wha…-What’s wrong? | -什么 -怎么了 |
[19:44] | I found her washed up | 半夜我出去到海边 |
[19:45] | on the shore in the middle of the night. | 正好发现她被冲上了岸 |
[19:48] | She’s not safe in this awful place. | 她待在这种地方太不安全了 |
[19:51] | -I know what’s best. -Hold on a second, Mum. | -我知道她应该待在哪里 -等等 妈妈 |
[19:53] | No, you hold on. Where were you? | 你别走 告诉我你去哪儿了 |
[19:55] | Off in the pub with that old fool of a ferryman. | 又跟那个傻船夫跑到酒吧喝酒去了 |
[19:58] | This is no place for children, Conor, | 这地方不适合孩子们 康纳 |
[20:01] | this is no place for a family. | 这地方不适合生活 |
[20:02] | That’s the end of it now. | 该结束这种日子了 |
[20:05] | I need to take my medicine. | 我得去吃药了 |
[20:10] | Oh, Saoirse. | 噢 西尔莎 |
[20:14] | Dad, where did she get this? | 爸爸 这是她从哪儿拿的 |
[20:19] | Give me that. | 把那个给我 |
[20:36] | I can’t lose her, too, Bronach. | 我不能连她 也失去 布罗娜 |
[21:39] | Stubborn boy. | 你个倔孩子 |
[21:41] | I’m not going. You can’t make me. | 我不跟你走 你不能强迫我 |
[21:45] | I know what’s best for you. | 我知道什么样的生活对你最好 |
[21:47] | So, you’d better stop this nonsense | 所以 别在做这些无意义的抗拒了 |
[21:49] | at once and do what you’re told. | 让你怎么做你就怎么做 |
[21:53] | It’s not fair. Please, at least let me take Cu. | 这太不公平了 至少要让我带着小Q吧 |
[21:58] | I don’t want to go! | 我不想去 |
[21:59] | Be quiet, Ben. | 闭嘴 本 |
[22:00] | Get in the car and stop all this carry-on. | 进去车里 别再挣扎了 |
[22:04] | Dad! Dad, tell her I won’t go. | 爸爸 告诉她我不要走 |
[22:06] | Please, Dad? I’m staying with you. | 求求你 爸爸 我要和你住在一起 |
[22:10] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[22:13] | No, Dad, no! It’s Saoirse’s fault, not mine. | 不 爸爸 不要 都是西尔莎的错 不关我的事 |
[22:17] | Why do I have to go? Don’t make me go! | 为什么我一定要走 不要赶我走 |
[22:20] | -Let me out! -Stop it, Ben! Will you? | -快让我出去 -别闹了 本 听到了吗 |
[22:39] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[22:41] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[23:16] | Cu! | 小Q |
[23:21] | Stay away from the water, you’ll drown. | 离水远一点 不然你会淹死的 |
[23:23] | I’ll come back for you, I promise. | 我会回来找你的 我保证 |
[23:34] | What’s the matter with you, Ben? | 你怎么了 本 |
[23:37] | Granny wouldn’t let Cu come with us. | 奶奶不让小Q跟我们一起走 |
[23:41] | Ah, the old witch. | 噢 那个老巫婆 |
[23:46] | Would you look at that? | 你看到那个了吗 |
[23:49] | Look, Ben, seals. | 快看 本 海豹 |
[23:53] | There haven’t been seals around here for years. | 这里已经有很多年见不到海豹了 |
[25:01] | Ben, there will be no tears in this car, or in my house. | 本 在我的车里不许哭 在我家也不可以 |
[25:06] | Do you hear me, Ben? | 听到了没有 本 |
[25:09] | The city is no place for a dog of Cu’s size. | 城里不适合养像小Q那么大的狗 |
[25:12] | He’d only be whimpering and whining there. | 它待在城里只会整天呜咽叫唤 |
[25:15] | You wouldn’t want that for him now, would you? | 你也不希望他那样 对不对 |
[25:21] | You will love it in the city, Ben, I know you will. | 你会喜欢住在城市里的 本 我相信你一定会的 |
[26:42] | Oh, isn’t this nice? I love this song. | 很好听吧 我喜欢这首歌 |
[26:56] | Our bathroom’s upstairs, dear. | 厕所在楼上 亲爱的 |
[26:59] | Don’t use the good towels, they’re only for guests. | 不要用那些好毛巾 那是给客人用的 |
[27:55] | Ohh! | 噢 |
[28:07] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[28:13] | My best coat. | 那可是我最好的外套 |
[28:24] | It’s not even 4:00. | 都还不到四点 |
[28:28] | No-one goes to bed at this time. | 没人会这个点儿上床 |
[28:30] | Look at that now, it is completely ruined. | 瞧这个 彻底毁掉了 |
[28:35] | Goodness gracious, have they no homes to go to? | 我的天哪 他们难道无家可归吗 |
[28:39] | Ooh! | 喔 |
[28:41] | It’s not safe. | 这可不安全 |
[28:44] | What the… | 这是… |
[28:45] | Are you the selkie? | 你们是海豹女吗 |
[28:47] | Get out of that, will you? | 别待在那里边 |
[28:48] | Little devils, go on, out with you. | 你们这些小恶魔 快点出去 |
[28:51] | Go, before I ring the police! | 快点 不然我可就报警了 |
[28:57] | Quick, get the coat. | 快 拿上外套 |
[29:00] | The selkie coat. | 海豹女的外套 |
[29:09] | I’m coming to get you, Cu. | 我来找你了 小Q |
[29:34] | Would you say that could be her? | 你说那个可能是她吗 |
[29:36] | Could be. Come on. | 可能是 快走 |
[29:54] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[29:58] | No. I’m going home to live with Cu. | 不 我要回家和小Q待在一起 |
[30:01] | You’re going to stay at Granny’s. | 你要去跟奶奶住在一起 |
[30:03] | I said no! | 我说了不行 |
[30:06] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[30:08] | Right, that’s it. | 那好吧 |
[30:18] | You can only come with me if you obey my orders at all times. | 你要无时不刻绝对听我的 你才能跟着我 |
[30:23] | I’m the oldest and that’s the rule. | 我是老大 一切由我说了算 |
[30:25] | If you put one step out of line, I do this… | 如果你不听话 我就会这样做 |
[30:33] | Hey! You stealer, that’s mine. Give it back. | 喂 你个小偷 那是我的 还给我 |
[30:39] | Ew! You’re so disgusting. | 咿 你好恶心呀 |
[30:44] | Okay, you can keep it for now, | 好吧 你可以先拿着 |
[30:45] | but you’d better clean it when we get home. | 但等我们回家后 你最好把你的鼻涕弄干净 |
[30:55] | Hey. Excuse me? | 喂 麻烦您一下 |
[30:58] | Maybe a bus driver could tell us. | 也许巴士司机可以告诉我们 |
[31:13] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[31:17] | Look at this, Saoirse. | 你瞧这个 西尔莎 |
[31:24] | Holy moly! | 我的天呀 |
[31:25] | Quick, Saoirse, help me catch it! | 快点 西尔莎 帮我捉住它 |
[31:33] | We’ve found her, Lug, we’ve found her. At last! | 我们找到她了 卢格 我们终于找到她了 |
[31:36] | Don’t worry, selkie, we have your coat. Huh? | 别担心 海豹女 我们拿来了你的外套 |
[31:39] | Come with us. Quick, lads, get the selkie to the fort. | 跟我们走 快点伙伴们 要赶在猫头鹰发现我们前 |
[31:42] | Before the owls spot us. | 把海豹女带回堡垒 |
[31:45] | Wait! No! | 等等 不 |
[31:50] | Wait! | 等等 |
[31:57] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[31:58] | Ahhh! | 啊 |
[31:59] | Whoa! | 啊 |
[32:02] | 哇噢 Whoa! Whoa!哇噢 | |
[32:29] | Lads, what a night. | 伙伴们 多么美好的一个夜晚呀 |
[32:32] | Not only did we find the selkie coat, | 我们不仅仅找到了海豹女的外套 |
[32:35] | but we found the selkie herself. | 我们还找到了海豹女本人 |
[32:37] | Hooray! | 万岁 |
[32:38] | Hooray! | 万岁 |
[32:39] | Yoo-hoo! | 哈哈 |
[32:42] | Now, before the selkie sings her song to send us home, | 那么 在海豹女开始唱歌送我们回家之前 |
[32:44] | we should entertain her with a few of our own tunes. | 我们应该给她唱几首我们自己的歌 |
[32:47] | So, lads, your choice. Who’ll get us started. | 来吧 伙伴们 谁来给大家领唱 |
[32:49] | Here, Lug? | 卢格 |
[32:50] | I’ll sing. | 我来唱 |
[32:52] | No, Spud, we want to keep the mood up | 不 斯伯特 我们要在大事开始前 |
[32:54] | before the main event. | 调动一下大家的情绪 |
[32:56] | Isn’t that right, selkie? | 对不对 海豹女 |
[32:57] | I’ll do my best, I promise. | 我会尽力而为 我保证 |
[33:00] | Give Mossy a go first, will you? Yoo! | 先让莫西试试 好不好 |
[33:04] | The selkie song is bright | |
[33:06] | To waken all who follow | |
[33:08] | Manannan will lead and Tir Na Nog will follow | |
[33:12] | Do-la-mon, a-pena pwee Do-la-mon, manuela | |
[33:16] | Do-la-mon, a-paricka | |
[33:17] | Par-a-fee a-nerin | |
[33:21] | Lovely job, Mossy! | 太棒了 莫西 |
[33:23] | Do you hear the lad’s tune? | 你听到小伙伴们的旋律了吧 |
[33:27] | Yoo-hoo! | 唷嗬 |
[33:28] | Right, who’s next? | 下一个谁来 |
[33:31] | Here, Lug, here. I’ll sing. | 卢格 我来唱 |
[33:34] | Oh. Go on, so. | 好 那你来吧 |
[33:35] | Tell us your name, selkie. | 告诉我们你叫什么名字 海豹女 |
[33:37] | So we can sing of your adventure. | 然后我们可以吟唱一下你的奇遇 |
[33:40] | Her name’s Saoirse. | 她叫西尔莎 |
[33:46] | Saoirse! Yoo! | 西尔莎 |
[33:48] | Saoirse the selkie will sing and save the day | |
[33:52] | The day that she who rescued her will cheer and celebrate | |
[33:56] | Oh, do-la-mon, a-pena pwee Do-la-mon, manuela | |
[34:00] | Do-la-mon… | |
[34:05] | Wait! I’ve forgotten the last verse. | 等等 我忘了最后一节怎么唱了 |
[34:08] | How did I manage that? | 我怎么会这样呢 |
[34:10] | Long, long we prayed to hear the selkie song | |
[34:14] | And now we pray again that her song will never end | |
[34:17] | Ha-ha! Yoo! | 哈哈 对对对 |
[34:18] | That’s it! Which one of you had it? | 就是这样 是谁唱的 |
[34:22] | Never mind. Keep the crack going, lads. | 算了 继续唱吧 伙伴们 |
[34:25] | Do-la-mon, a-pena pwee Do-la-mon, manuela | |
[34:29] | Do-la mon la faricka faralee a-nerin | |
[34:34] | Now, lads, what you’ve all been waiting for. | 现在 伙伴们 我们等了那么久的时刻终于来临了 |
[34:38] | Time for the selkie to sing her lovely song. | 是时候让海豹女唱她的歌了 |
[34:41] | You’ll be free soon, lads! | 我们马上就要自由了 伙伴们 |
[34:43] | The selkie song will send us all home. | 海豹女的歌会送我们回家 |
[34:46] | Wait, wait, will you? | 等等 等一下 |
[34:48] | Come on, now, selkie, sing it. | 来吧 海豹女 唱吧 |
[34:50] | Does she know the words? | 她知道那些词吗 |
[34:51] | Give her a chance, give her a chance, will you? | 让她试一试 让她试试 |
[34:53] | Her coat. | 噢 她的外套 |
[34:55] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[34:57] | Aren’t I some eejit? | 我就跟个白痴似的 |
[34:58] | How was I expecting the selkie to sing without her coat? | 她不穿上她的外套 怎么能够唱歌呢 |
[35:05] | What’s wrong? I don’t think it’s the right coat. | -怎么了 -我觉得这可能不是那件外套 |
[35:08] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[35:10] | She can’t sing. She can’t even talk. | 她唱不了歌 她甚至连话都不会说 |
[35:14] | A human child! | 一个人类的小孩 |
[35:16] | You’re the one that gave me the last verse. | 刚才那歌是你唱的吧 |
[35:19] | Yeah, my mother used to sing it. | 对 我妈妈以前唱过 |
[35:21] | She said it was a fairy song. | 她说那是一首精灵之歌 |
[35:23] | That’d be right. | 没错 |
[35:24] | So that would make you… | 所以 那会让你… |
[35:25] | We prefer to call ourselves… | 我们喜欢把我们自己称为 |
[35:27] | The Other Crowd. | 另一种人 |
[35:28] | -The Good Names. -The Deenashee. | -好名字 -The Deenashee |
[35:31] | I can’t believe it. The Deenashee. | 太不可思议了 The Deenashee |
[35:34] | That’s what Mum called the fairies. | 妈妈以前把精灵就叫做”The Deenashee” |
[35:36] | You’re actually real, not just stories. | 你们居然是真实存在的 并不是神话故事 |
[35:39] | Human child, do you know where the selkie’s coat is? | 人类的小孩 你知道海豹女的外套在哪儿吗 |
[35:43] | Her real coat. | 她真正的外套 |
[35:44] | Yes, my father took it. It’s in our lighthouse. | 我知道 我爸爸把它收在我们的灯塔里了 |
[35:47] | Do you hear that, lads? We are saved! | 你们听到了 伙伴们 我们有救了 |
[35:50] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[36:00] | Daggers out! Protect the selkie. | 拿武器 保护海豹女 |
[36:10] | Get away! | 走开 |
[36:12] | Saoirse! | 西尔莎 |
[36:13] | Get back! | 回来 |
[36:15] | No! | 不 |
[36:17] | -The selkie! -No! | -海豹女 -不 |
[36:28] | No! | 不 |
[36:29] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[36:39] | They’re going for the selkie! | 它们是来抓海豹女的 |
[36:41] | Saoirse! | 西尔莎 |
[36:43] | Run! | 逃 |
[36:50] | Run away! | 快逃 |
[36:58] | Human child, find the selkie’s true coat, | 人类的小孩 你一定要找到海豹女的外套 |
[37:01] | then she can sing the song and save us all. | 然后让她唱那首歌 我们就会得救 |
[37:23] | Quickly, human child, before the owls return. | 趁着猫头鹰还未回来 快跑吧 人类的小孩 |
[37:26] | That pipe will see you to the outside world. Go! | 沿着管道你们就可以走到外边了 快走 |
[37:32] | I’d like to sing some more. | 我想再唱几首歌 |
[37:34] | Ah. Go on so. | 唱吧 |
[37:36] | Do-la-mon, a-pena pwee, Do-la-mon… | |
[37:45] | There’s a bus. | 有辆巴士 |
[37:51] | Quick, Saoirse. | 快点 西尔莎 |
[37:55] | I just saw real fairies. | 我刚刚有看见真正的精灵 |
[37:57] | Course you did. Sure, haven’t I been ferrying | 你当然有看见过 我的车不是已经坐着… |
[37:59] | a lot of witches and goblins around. | 各种各样的女巫和妖精吗 |
[38:04] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪儿 |
[38:05] | Can you take us there? | 你可以带我们去这个地方吗 |
[38:07] | Uh…Well, let me see now… | 拿过来我看看 |
[38:09] | I can take you as far as Clonmellon. | 我可以带你们到Clonmellon |
[38:11] | You might have to wait for one or two hours, | 然后你们可能得在那里等上一两个小时 |
[38:14] | then get the feeder bus, but that only runs in the mornings. | 搭另一辆支线巴士 不过那趟车只有每天早晨发车 |
[38:18] | Ah, sure. You know, you’ll get there eventually. | 当然你们最终会到达那里的 |
[38:22] | Okay, two tickets, please. | 好的 买两张票 |
[38:32] | Those stories that Mum told me, they’re all true. | 妈妈以前跟我讲过的那些故事 居然都是真事儿 |
[38:36] | Are you really a… | 你真的是一个… |
[38:39] | selkie? | 海豹女 |
[38:43] | Oh, genie mackerel. | 或者 鲭鱼精灵 |
[39:30] | What are you doing? We’re on the bus! | 你要干嘛 我们在巴士上呢 |
[39:34] | I’m getting us home. | 我们要坐车回家 |
[39:43] | You should’ve said if you wanted to get off the bus! | 你们如果要下车 应该提前告诉我 |
[39:46] | This is not an official stop, you know. | 这里并不是正式的停靠点 |
[39:48] | Bleedin’ trick or treaters. | 纯粹是捣乱 |
[39:57] | Great, just great. Now what do we do? | 好了 现在我们怎么办 |
[40:03] | Oh, right, let’s follow the magical lights. | 噢 是呀 我们要跟着那些魔法亮晶晶走 |
[40:06] | That’s much safer than being on a bus. | 那可是比待在巴士上安全多了 |
[40:53] | Some of these could be fairies | 这其中有些石头可能是精灵 |
[40:54] | turned to stone, like the ones in the roundabout. | 变成的 就像环岛那里的那些 |
[41:01] | There he is. | 还真是 |
[41:12] | Stop. Those lights drew the fairies | 别吹了 那些亮光能把亮晶晶引来 |
[41:16] | to us and maybe the owls, too. | 可能也会把猫头鹰引来 |
[41:19] | Don’t play the shell anymore, it’s too dangerous. | 别再吹那个贝壳了 太危险了 |
[41:22] | I can get us home using my map. | 我可以用我的地图把我们带回家 |
[41:23] | Just you wait and see. | 你等着瞧 |
[41:30] | This is the way, I know it. | 就是这条路 我肯定 |
[41:53] | We’re not lost, no way. | 我们没有迷路 |
[41:57] | If we find a better spot, I might be able to see the mountains. | 如果我们能找到一个更好的位置 也许我们就可以看到山 |
[42:00] | Then I’ll know the right way. | 那样我就会知道正确的路线了 |
[42:06] | We’re not lost. | 我们没有迷路 |
[42:10] | What did I say about playing that? | 我刚刚怎么跟你说来着 |
[42:14] | If those owls come back, I’m going to let them take you. | 如果你把那些猫头鹰引来了 我就让它们把你抓走 |
[42:19] | What’s that? | 那是什么声音 |
[42:24] | Don’t let it be Macha. | 可千万不要是玛查 |
[42:27] | Please, don’t let it be Macha. | 千万不要是玛查 |
[42:32] | Saoirse, get down. | 西尔莎 趴下 |
[42:37] | Whoo-hoo! | 喔 |
[42:39] | Cu! | 小Q |
[42:40] | Come here, boy, come here! | 过来 快过来 |
[42:44] | Okay, okay, get off me. | 好啦 好啦 放开我 |
[42:48] | Oh, Cu, you found us. | 小Q 你找到我们了 |
[42:51] | Wait, if Cu found us here and he’s come all this way on his own, | 等等 如果小Q能一路找到我们 |
[42:55] | he can surely get us back home. | 它一定也可以带我们回家 |
[43:04] | Take us home, Cu. | 带我们回家吧 小Q |
[43:34] | We’ve a long way to go, you know. | 路还远着呢 知道吗 |
[43:55] | What’s happening to you? | 你怎么了 |
[44:21] | Look, the mountains! | 你看 山在那边 |
[44:33] | We can’t keep going like this. | 我们不能冒着雨赶路 |
[44:38] | It’ll be dry there. Giddy-up, Cu. Come on. | 那里可以避雨 快走 小Q |
[44:57] | Jesus, Mary and Joseph. | 上帝呀 真受罪 |
[45:00] | Come on, get on my back. | 来 我背着你 |
[45:16] | Oh, no, stinging nettles. | 噢 不要吧 居然是刺荨麻 |
[45:19] | Keep your legs up, Saoirse. These plants sting pretty bad. | 腿抬高一点 西尔莎 这种植物的刺很可怕 |
[45:22] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[45:24] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[45:39] | Stupid nettles. | 该死的荨麻 |
[45:49] | I’m just after getting you out of the rain, you know. | 我是为了带你进来避雨 |
[46:11] | Dock leaves! | 酸模叶子 |
[46:14] | Good thinking, Saoirse. | 你真聪明 西尔莎 |
[46:22] | That feels way better. | 现在好多了 |
[46:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[47:00] | I drew this holy well on my map, | 我画的地图上有这座教堂 |
[47:02] | I knew it. We’re on the right track. | 我就知道 我们走的路没错 |
[47:13] | There’d better not be any snot on it. | 上面没鼻涕 干净多了 |
[47:18] | When the rain stops, we can get going again. | 等雨停了 我们就继续走 |
[47:22] | Hmm. Maybe we can take a short cut. | 也许我们可以抄近路 |
[47:25] | Saoirse? | 西尔莎 |
[47:30] | Saoirse! | 西尔莎 |
[47:34] | Come up, come up! | 上来 上来 |
[47:37] | She’s not coming up. | 她没有浮上来 |
[47:43] | I can’t. I can’t do it, I just can’t do it. | 我不能 我做不到 我真的做不到 |
[47:47] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[47:49] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 |
[47:50] | Ahhh! | 啊 |
[48:20] | Saoirse! | 西尔莎 |
[48:22] | Cu! | 小Q |
[48:38] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[48:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:55] | Saoirse! | 西尔莎 |
[49:05] | Saoirse. | 西尔莎 |
[49:45] | Do-le-mon, do le… | |
[49:48] | Do-le-mon… | |
[49:50] | Do, do-le-mon… | |
[49:54] | Dooo-le… | |
[49:56] | Ah! Now then, what is it? | 什么玩意儿嘛 |
[50:00] | Do-la-mon, a-pena pwee Do-la-mon, manuela | |
[50:04] | Oh! | 嗯 |
[50:17] | How do you know that song? | 你怎么会知道那首歌 |
[50:19] | My mother taught it to me. | 我妈妈教我的 |
[50:21] | And who are you, human child? | 你是谁 人类的小孩 |
[50:24] | I’m nobody. | 我是无名小卒 |
[50:26] | 无名小卒? | |
[50:27] | I mean, I’m Ben. | 我是说 我是本 |
[50:33] | I’m looking for my sister. | 我在找我妹妹 |
[50:36] | I lost her down here. | 我把她弄丢了 |
[50:38] | Hmm. | 噢 |
[50:40] | Look at that. | 看看那个 |
[50:46] | I could do with a little more light. Could you? | 我可以做这个 你能吗 |
[51:19] | So good to see you again, my little sulcha. | 再次见到你 真是太好了 我的小萨沙 |
[51:23] | Holy moly! | 天啊 |
[51:30] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[51:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[51:37] | I told you, I’m Ben. | 我已经跟你说啦 我是本 |
[51:39] | I’m just down here looking for my sister. | 我下来是为了找我妹妹 |
[51:42] | Oh, yes. That’s right. | 噢 对 |
[51:45] | Forgive me, I have no memory, | 原谅我 我记性不好 |
[51:48] | except for what is in these hairs, you see. | 除了那些已经存在头发里的记忆 |
[51:50] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[51:53] | Is all of this growing out of you? | 这都是从你头上长出来的 |
[51:55] | It seems to be. | 貌似是的 |
[51:57] | Are you the Great Seanachai? | 你是the Great Seanachai吗 |
[51:59] | Um… | 嗯 |
[52:02] | Yes. Yes! | 对 是的 |
[52:05] | -Whoa! -I am the Great Seanachai! | -哇哦 -我就是the Great Seanachai |
[52:08] | I’d almost forgotten. | 我差不多都忘记我是谁了 |
[52:10] | My mum told me stories about you. | 我妈妈给我讲过关于你的故事 |
[52:12] | Careful, lad. | 小心点 小家伙 |
[52:14] | You could snap a hair, | 若你把头发弄断了 |
[52:16] | you’ll lose the story of me forever. | 我的这些故事就永远不会存在了 |
[52:18] | Whoa! | 哇噢 |
[52:21] | Whoa, each hair holds a story? | 每一根头发都记载着一个故事呀 |
[52:25] | Does it? | 是吗 |
[52:26] | Oh, that’s right. | 噢 说得对 |
[52:28] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[52:30] | Show us one here and let’s have a look. | 我们来瞧瞧其中一个故事 |
[52:35] | Now, let’s see… | 现在 我们来看 |
[52:38] | This is Mac Lir, the great giant. | 这个是麦克·利尔 |
[52:44] | His heart was broken into pieces | 因为一个巨大的悲剧 他的心 |
[52:46] | by a great, great tragedy. | 被伤得碎了一地 |
[52:51] | Such was his anguish hat he cried a whole ocean. | 他悲伤的泪水汇集成一片海洋 |
[52:59] | Higher and higher, it rose | 水位越来越高 高到我们都以为 |
[53:02] | until we were all sure to drown in his tears. | 我们会被他的泪水湮没 |
[53:07] | I know this. | 我知道这个故事 |
[53:11] | Macha sent her owls to take his suffering away. | 玛查派她的猫头鹰去化解他的痛苦 |
[53:19] | And he was turned to stone. | 然后他就变成了石头 |
[53:22] | That’s right. | 对 |
[53:25] | A sad story by anyone’s estimations. | 这是一个悲伤的故事 |
[53:29] | I’ve seen Macha’s owls use those | 我曾见过玛查的猫头鹰利用那些 |
[53:31] | jars to turn the fairies to stone. | 瓶子把精灵们变成了石头 |
[53:33] | And now they’re after my sister. | 现在它们又抓走了我的妹妹 |
[53:35] | Can you help me? | 你可以帮我吗 |
[53:36] | No. | 不能 |
[53:38] | But… | 但是 |
[53:39] | Well, you see now… | 你瞧 |
[53:41] | I wouldn’t have a clue about human children. | 我压根儿就不了解人类的小孩 |
[53:43] | -Why? -I only know about my own kind. | -为什么 -我只了解我自己的同类 |
[53:46] | But I think she is your kind. | 但我觉得她跟你就是同类 |
[53:48] | Or partly anyway. The fairies said she was a selkie. | 或者半同类 精灵们说她是海豹女 |
[53:52] | Ooh! Whoa! | 啊 哇哦 |
[53:53] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[53:55] | A selkie? Really? | 海豹女 真的吗 |
[53:57] | Yeah, they were talking about a coat | 是的 他们还说什么一件外套 |
[53:59] | and a song and now I’ve lost her. | 一支歌什么的 可现在我却把她给弄丢了 |
[54:01] | Something is wrong. | 有点儿不对劲 |
[54:04] | They’ve just been woken and are already fading? | 它们刚刚才亮起来 就已经变暗了 |
[54:08] | Oh! | 噢 |
[54:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[54:12] | The sulcha and the selkie, all of us are connected. | 萨沙和海豹女 我们所有人之间都有着某种关联 |
[54:17] | This is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[54:20] | Something must’ve happened to her. | 她肯定遇到什么麻烦了 |
[54:22] | That’s what I’m trying to say. | 那就是我想说的 |
[54:23] | I lost her down here. | 她在这里失踪了 |
[54:25] | Did the selkie have her coat with her? | 海豹女有没有穿着她的外套 |
[54:27] | No, it’s at home. My dad took it. | 没有 外套在家里 我爸爸收起来了 |
[54:31] | Blasted humans! They don’t have a clue. | 该死的人类 他们嘛都不懂 |
[54:34] | You must get the coat back to her. Do you hear me? | 你一定要把她的外套带给她 你明白了吗 |
[54:38] | But I don’t know where she is. | 但我也不知道她在哪儿呀 |
[54:40] | Hold on a moment, laddie. | 等一下 小伙子 |
[54:44] | Very few hairs still grow | 还有极少的一部分头发仍然在生长 |
[54:46] | because very few of us are left. | 因为我们有个别人还活着 |
[54:50] | But the selkie’s, hers still grows. | 这个是海豹女的 她的仍然还在生长 |
[54:55] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[54:56] | That’s her. That’s when I lost her. | 那就是她 她就是那会儿失踪的 |
[54:58] | Let’s see what happens then. | 我们来看看接下来发生的事情 |
[55:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[55:04] | Macha has her now. | 她现在在玛查那里 |
[55:05] | She’ll be turned to stone soon, no doubt. | 她很快就会被变成石头 毫无疑问 |
[55:09] | You see, without her coat, the selkie has no voice. | 你瞧 她若没有外套 她就发不出声音 |
[55:13] | And without her song, she’ll not last the night. | 若她不能唱歌 她就活不过今晚 |
[55:16] | And we’ll all share in her fate. | 若是她变成了石头 我们也都难逃此劫 |
[55:19] | Oh, no. I’ve got to get out of here. | 不 我要离开这里 |
[55:21] | I have to find her. | 我一定要找到她 |
[55:22] | Wait now. You still have a chance. | 等一下 你还有机会 |
[55:28] | Follow this, it will lead you through the tunnel. | 跟着这根头发 它会带领你穿过峡谷 |
[55:31] | Mind, it won’t be easy. | 留心 这不是件容易的事 |
[55:34] | Macha has lost all hope. | 玛查曾经深陷绝望 |
[55:36] | And she will try and make you lose hope, too. | 所以她也会让你失去希望 |
[55:41] | The selkie will not last long beyond dawn without her coat. | 如果没有外套 海豹女活不过黎明 |
[55:48] | You must hurry. | 你一定要尽快 |
[55:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[55:52] | Oh. And be careful. | 要小心 |
[55:55] | Why? What’s down there? | 为什么 那下边有什么 |
[55:57] | Uh… | 这个 |
[56:06] | Lad go on with yourself. | 小伙子 靠你自己了 |
[56:17] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[56:19] | Bye. | 再见 |
[56:20] | Who said that? | 谁在说话 |
[57:16] | Mum. | 嗯 |
[57:22] | I can’t wait for the baby to come. | 我等不及要见到小宝宝出生了 |
[57:26] | We’re going to be best friends, aren’t we? | 我们会成为最好的朋友 对吗 |
[57:28] | You’re going to be the best big brother in the world. | 你会是世界上最好的哥哥 |
[57:42] | Bronach? | 布罗娜 |
[57:44] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[57:45] | Bronach? | 布罗娜 |
[57:47] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[58:06] | Bronach! | 布罗娜 |
[58:09] | Bronach! | 布罗娜 |
[58:10] | I’ve no more time, I have to save our baby. | 我没有时间了 我必须要救我们的孩子 |
[58:13] | Bronach! | 布罗娜 |
[58:14] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[58:18] | Bronach! | 布罗娜 |
[58:20] | Bronach! | 布罗娜 |
[58:45] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[58:48] | Dad, where’s Mum? | 爸爸 妈妈在哪儿 |
[58:51] | Where’s Mum? | 妈妈在哪儿 |
[58:53] | -Dad? -Say hello to Saoirse. | -爸爸 -跟西尔莎问个好吧 |
[58:57] | This is your sister. | 这是你妹妹 |
[59:01] | You’re her big brother. | 你现在是大哥哥了 |
[59:03] | You must always look after her. | 你一定要好好照顾她 |
[1:00:05] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:00:06] | Be careful! | 小心 |
[1:00:08] | Be brave! | 勇敢一点 |
[1:00:10] | Down here. Be careful in there. Beware of the jars! | 在这里要小心 留心那些瓶子 |
[1:00:17] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[1:00:18] | Be careful in there. | 小心 |
[1:00:20] | -Watch it! -The Owl Witch. | -看着点 -猫头鹰女巫 |
[1:00:21] | -Good luck. -Be careful. | -好运 -小心 |
[1:00:24] | Mind her jars. | 小心她的瓶子 |
[1:00:25] | The Owl Witch, beware! | 当心那个女巫 |
[1:00:40] | -Go safe. -Mind yourself. | -注意安全 -照顾好自己 |
[1:00:42] | -Mind yourself. -Beware! | -自己当心 -留神 |
[1:00:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:01:19] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[1:01:20] | You look wet and tired, human child. | 你看上去湿透了 而且很疲惫 人类的小孩 |
[1:01:26] | Macha? | 玛查 |
[1:01:29] | I am she. | 我就是 |
[1:01:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:01:33] | The Owl Witch from the stories? | 你就是故事里的那个猫头鹰女巫 |
[1:01:39] | Well, now, | 这个嘛 |
[1:01:40] | those stories always paint me as the bad one. | 那些故事总喜欢把我描述成一个坏蛋 |
[1:01:44] | But I’m not so terrible, you know. | 但其实我没那么坏 |
[1:01:47] | I’m just trying to help everyone. | 我只是想试着帮助大家而已 |
[1:01:50] | Yeah, well, what’s in all these jars then? | 噢 那这些瓶子里都是什么 |
[1:01:53] | Just nasty things, you know. | 都是一些坏东西 |
[1:01:56] | Nobody needs them. | 没有人需要他们 |
[1:01:58] | I know you have my sister. Let her go! | 我知道我妹妹在你手上 放她走 |
[1:02:00] | Now, now, now, the selkie child is safe and sound. | 小海豹女现在安然无恙 |
[1:02:06] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[1:02:13] | I have taken good care of the poor little thing. | 我可是把那个可怜的小东西照顾得很好 |
[1:02:17] | You’re half turned to stone. | 你已经是半个石头人了 |
[1:02:20] | Saoirse can help you. She can help all of you. | 西尔莎可以帮助你复原 她可以帮助所有人 |
[1:02:22] | Ah, she can’t help, not really help. | 她帮不了 那并不是真正的帮助 |
[1:02:26] | Not the way I do. | 不像我对大家的帮助 |
[1:02:30] | I see it, Ben, your pain. | 我能看出你的痛苦 本 |
[1:02:34] | You’re so full of emotions. | 你的心里充满了伤痛 |
[1:02:38] | I can see them in your face. | 我从你脸上就可以看得出来 |
[1:02:40] | Nasty, terrible things. | 那些可怕的事情 |
[1:02:43] | They make you feel so awful. | 会让你觉得很痛苦 |
[1:02:47] | You worry so much | 你的心里承载着太多负担 |
[1:02:49] | for such a young boy, don’t you? | 但你只是个小男孩 |
[1:02:52] | You lost your mother, didn’t you? | 你失去了你的母亲 对吗 |
[1:02:58] | My son lost someone,too, a long time ago. | 很久以前 我儿子也失去了他深爱的某个人 |
[1:03:02] | But I found a way to help him. | 但是我找到了可以帮助他的方法 |
[1:03:05] | Now, if someone said that they could take that pain away, | 现在 如果有人说他可以化解这些痛苦 |
[1:03:11] | would you let them? | 你会允许他帮助你吗 |
[1:03:14] | I suppose. | 我想会吧 |
[1:03:16] | That’s all I do, Ben. | 那就是我所做的 本 |
[1:03:18] | I take away the pain. | 我替别人化解他们的痛苦 |
[1:03:22] | It doesn’t hurt. It will never hurt again. | 这不会伤害你 而且一劳永逸 |
[1:03:36] | No, it doesn’t help at all, it just makes things worse. | 不 那根本没用 那只会让事情变得更糟 |
[1:03:40] | Please, try to understand. We need your help. | 求你了 你得明白我们所做的事 我们需要你的帮助 |
[1:03:46] | Don’t take me for a fool! | 别把我当傻瓜 |
[1:03:50] | I know what’s best for you! | 我知道怎么样对你最好 |
[1:03:55] | Cu! | 小Q |
[1:03:58] | Don’t let them control you. | 不要让他们控制你 |
[1:04:01] | Now see what I’ve become because of those terrible feelings. | 我之所以变成这样就是因为那些该死的感觉 |
[1:04:08] | I’m sick of feelings that come bubbling up. | 我讨厌那汩汩涌现的种种感觉 |
[1:04:19] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:04:21] | Where was I now? | 我现在在哪里 |
[1:04:24] | Cu! | 小Q |
[1:04:25] | Oh. Stubborn boy, where are you going? | 你这个固执的小孩 你要上哪儿去 |
[1:04:30] | Come down out of that, come here. | 快从那上边下来 |
[1:04:31] | I’m coming, Cu. | 我来了 小Q |
[1:04:34] | There’s nothing up there that’s any use to you. | 那上边没有你要找的东西 |
[1:04:39] | You’d be better off calming down | 你最好马上下来 |
[1:04:41] | and not getting too worked up, Ben. | 别太冲动了 本 |
[1:04:44] | Cu! You’re standing on the door. Get off it! | 小Q 你正好站门上了 快走开 |
[1:04:48] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[1:04:59] | Good boy! | 好孩子 |
[1:05:02] | Where’s Saoirse? | 西尔莎在哪儿 |
[1:05:04] | Oh, no. Saoirse. | 不 西尔莎 |
[1:05:07] | Wake up! | 快醒醒 |
[1:05:11] | She did this to you? | 是她把你弄成这样的吗 |
[1:05:13] | You see how peaceful she is, Ben? | 你瞧她现在多平静 |
[1:05:16] | You see how I have taken all her cares away? | 我带走了她心中的各种顾虑和牵挂 |
[1:05:19] | She is just as a child should be, | 现在她就是一个单纯的孩子 |
[1:05:22] | without troubles, without worry. | 没有麻烦 没有忧愁 |
[1:05:25] | There’s got to be a way out. | 肯定有法子可以从这里出去 |
[1:05:29] | Macha, please, please? You don’t understand. | 玛查 拜托了 为什么你还不明白 |
[1:05:33] | If she doesn’t sing her song, she’ll die. | 如果她不能唱她的歌 她会死的 |
[1:05:36] | So will you, and your son, and all your kind. | 然后你会死 你儿子也会死 你的同类都会死 |
[1:05:39] | Open the door! At once. At once, I tell you! | 开门 马上开门 |
[1:05:49] | Do excuse my little outburst. | 请原谅我的愤怒 |
[1:05:55] | If I can free your feelings, then maybe… | 如果我能让你的情感回复 也许… |
[1:05:59] | Sorry, Cu. | 对不起 小Q |
[1:06:00] | Silly human child. | 愚蠢的人类小孩 |
[1:06:02] | The jars are enchanted, they cannot be broken by brute force. | 瓶子都被施过魔法 你用蛮力是打不碎的 |
[1:06:09] | The shell. It caused the jars to break before. | 贝壳 它之前有弄碎过瓶子 |
[1:06:16] | There is no way out. | 这里没有出去的路 |
[1:06:20] | Open the door, human child. | 开门 人类的小孩 |
[1:06:23] | Come here, Cu. Keep the old witch quiet, will you? | 过来小Q 让老巫婆安静一点 好吗 |
[1:06:30] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[1:06:33] | Saoirse, I think you need to do it. | 西尔莎 我觉得这个得由你来吹 |
[1:06:42] | Let me in! | 让我进去 |
[1:06:53] | Saoirse? | 西尔莎 |
[1:06:55] | It’s going to be okay | 一切都会没事的 |
[1:06:57] | -Let me in! -It’s okay, Saoirse. | -让我进去 -没事的 西尔莎 |
[1:07:00] | We don’t have much time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[1:07:03] | I shouldn’t have been so mean to you. | 我之前不应该总是欺负你 |
[1:07:05] | It’s not your fault, it never was. | 所有的事都是我的错 不怪你 |
[1:07:09] | I should’ve been a better brother to you. | 我应该做你的好哥哥 |
[1:07:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:07:16] | Let me in this minute! | 快让我进去 |
[1:07:47] | That’s it, Saoirse! | 就是这样 西尔莎 |
[1:07:49] | Let me in! | 让我进去 |
[1:07:51] | You’re doing it. | 你吹响了 |
[1:07:55] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[1:08:01] | Come on, Saoirse! | 继续 西尔莎 |
[1:08:07] | Leave those jars alone. | 别碰那些瓶子 |
[1:08:09] | That’s it, Saoirse! | 继续吹 西尔莎 |
[1:08:12] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[1:08:15] | Stop it! | 别再吹了 |
[1:08:23] | It’s working, Saoirse. | 起作用了 西尔莎 |
[1:08:25] | Stop it. Stop it! | 停 快停下 |
[1:08:28] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[1:08:32] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[1:08:39] | Stop! | 停 |
[1:08:53] | You did it! You did it, Saoirse! | 你做到了 西尔莎 你做到了 |
[1:09:04] | Saoirse! | 西尔莎 |
[1:09:06] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[1:09:07] | Oh, no, please stay awake, Saoirse, please. | 噢不 保持清醒西尔莎 求你了 |
[1:09:22] | I have been so lost for so long. | 我已经迷失太久了 |
[1:09:27] | Macha? | 玛查 |
[1:09:28] | Please, forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[1:09:31] | I couldn’t bear to see my son suffering so much. | 我无法眼睁睁看着我儿子受那种苦 |
[1:09:35] | I couldn’t bear it. | 我实在是受不了 |
[1:09:37] | Please, Macha, my sister is sick. Please, help us. | 玛查 我妹妹病了 请你帮帮我们 |
[1:09:50] | You poor thing. | 可怜的小东西 |
[1:09:52] | What have I done? | 瞧我造的都是什么孽啊 |
[1:09:54] | I’ve wasted the precious time you had left. | 我浪费了救治她的宝贵时间 |
[1:09:58] | You must reunite her with her coat before it’s too late. | 你必须要快点让她穿上她的外套 不然就来不及了 |
[1:10:03] | But we’re still so far from home. Do you have a car? | 但我们离家太远了 你有车子吗 |
[1:10:06] | A car! | 车子 |
[1:10:09] | I have something better. | 我有更好的东西 |
[1:10:12] | She’s so gray. | 她的脸色太苍白了 |
[1:10:13] | Aye, you must be swift. | 对 你一定要赶快 |
[1:10:15] | Climb on Cu’s back with your sister. | 抱着你妹妹骑在小Q的背上 |
[1:10:18] | You are a brave and loyal dog. | 你是一只勇敢忠诚的狗狗 |
[1:10:22] | May the wind travel with you, may your journey be swift, | 你们肩负着我们精灵界所有生物的希望 |
[1:10:26] | for you carry the hope of all the Shee with you this dawn. Go now! | 愿你们御风而行安然无恙 去吧 |
[1:10:39] | Go, Cu, run! | 去吧 小Q 快跑 |
[1:11:03] | Whoo-hoo! | 喔 |
[1:11:06] | Go, Cu! | 跳 小Q |
[1:11:12] | Oh, they’re gone. | 啊 他们不见了 |
[1:11:17] | Whoo! | 喔 |
[1:11:47] | Whoa! | 喔 |
[1:11:52] | No, stay awake, Saoirse. | 不要 西尔莎 别睡着 |
[1:11:54] | Cu, go as quick as you can. | 小Q 再快一点 |
[1:12:21] | There’s home. | 快到家了 |
[1:12:50] | It’s going to be all right. | 一切都会没事的 |
[1:12:52] | We’re going to find your coat and you’ll be better. | 我们会找到你的外套 然后你就会完好如初 |
[1:12:56] | Cu will stay with you. | 让小Q在这里陪着你 |
[1:13:03] | Dad, where’s Saoirse’s coat? | 爸爸 西尔莎的外套在哪里 |
[1:13:06] | Ben? What? | 本 你说什么 |
[1:13:07] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:13:09] | What did you do with Saoirse’s coat? | 西尔莎的外套你放哪儿了 |
[1:13:11] | Saoirse’s what? Where is she? | 西尔莎的什么 她在哪儿 |
[1:13:14] | She’s up at the light. She needs it. | 她在灯塔那儿 她需要她的外套 |
[1:13:16] | Saoirse. | 西尔莎 |
[1:13:25] | Saoirse, no. | 西尔莎 不 |
[1:13:30] | Dad! She needs her coat, Dad. | 爸爸 她需要她的外套 爸爸 |
[1:13:34] | Stop it, Ben. | 别闹了 本 |
[1:13:43] | No, Dad. What did you do with Saoirse’s coat? | 不要 爸爸 你把她的外套放哪儿了 |
[1:13:47] | Ben, stop this. | 别闹了 本 |
[1:13:49] | She needs to get to a hospital. | 她得去医院 |
[1:13:51] | Where is her coat? | 她的外套在哪儿 |
[1:13:54] | It’s gone, all right? | 我扔了 可以了吗 |
[1:13:55] | I threw it into the ocean. | 我把它扔海里了 |
[1:13:57] | I should’ve done it years ago. | 很多年前我就应该那么做了 |
[1:13:58] | Now, get in the boat! | 现在你给我上船 |
[1:14:27] | I can get…I can get her coat back. | 我…我可以把她的外套找回来 |
[1:14:41] | I can do this. | 我可以做到的 |
[1:14:49] | Sit down, Ben. | 坐下 本 |
[1:14:51] | Ben? | 本 |
[1:14:54] | Ben! Ben! | 本 本 |
[1:14:56] | Ben! | 本 |
[1:15:02] | Stay with her, Cu. | 跟她待在一起 小Q |
[1:15:24] | Ben! Ben! | 本 本 |
[1:16:40] | Ben? | 本 |
[1:16:45] | Huh. | 哈 |
[1:16:46] | Oh. | 噢 |
[1:16:50] | Saoirse? | 西尔莎 |
[1:16:52] | She’s a selkie | 她是个海豹女 |
[1:16:55] | like Mum. | 就像妈妈一样 |
[1:16:56] | Isn’t she? | 对不对 |
[1:16:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:17:44] | Whoo-hoo! | 喔 |
[1:18:01] | Are you okay? -Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:18:04] | Ben? | 本 |
[1:18:11] | Saoirse? | 西尔莎 |
[1:18:18] | She’s not getting better. | 她还没有痊愈 |
[1:18:20] | She has to sing. | 她必须要唱歌 |
[1:18:21] | I don’t know if she can. | 我不知道她能不能唱 |
[1:18:22] | Try and copy me, Saoirse, okay? | 跟着我唱 西尔莎 好吗 |
[1:18:41] | Try it, Saoirse. | 试试看 西尔莎 |
[1:21:46] | Between the here | |
[1:21:49] | Between the now | |
[1:21:58] | Between the north | |
[1:22:01] | Between the south | |
[1:22:09] | I am a selkie | |
[1:22:15] | A selkie of the sea | |
[1:22:19] | Wow! It’s Mac Lir! | 哇噢 是麦克·利尔 |
[1:22:27] | All truths will never bear | |
[1:22:33] | The promise | |
[1:22:39] | Of old | |
[1:23:02] | Whoa! | 哇噢 |
[1:23:20] | Dad, look. | 爸爸你看 |
[1:24:01] | Mum! Mum, please? Wait. Please, don’t. | 妈妈 妈妈 等等 不要走 |
[1:24:06] | Please, don’t take her from us. | 请不要把她从我们身边带走 |
[1:24:20] | Please, Mum. | 求你了 妈妈 |
[1:24:22] | She’s all we have. | 我们就只有她了 |
[1:24:31] | All of my kind must leave tonight. | 我们的同类今晚必须要离开 |
[1:24:34] | But, Saoirse, you are part human. | 但是 西尔莎 你是半个人类 |
[1:24:40] | If I take her coat, our worlds will be untangled. | 如果我带走了她的外套 那么我们的世界便不再有交集 |
[1:24:44] | Mum… | 妈妈 |
[1:24:48] | And she can stay with you. | 她可以和你们待在一起 |
[1:24:58] | Mum, I want to stay. | 妈妈 我想要留下 |
[1:25:46] | Bronach. | 布罗娜 |
[1:25:49] | I loved you so much. | 我曾经深深地爱着你 |
[1:25:52] | I still do. | 现在也一样 |
[1:26:04] | Can’t you stay, too, Mum? Please? | 妈妈 你可不可以也留下 求你了 |
[1:26:13] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[1:26:16] | Remember me, in your stories | 我会在你的故事里长存 |
[1:26:19] | and in your songs. | 还有 在你的歌声中 |
[1:26:23] | Know that I will always love you. | 要记得我一直非常非常爱你 |
[1:26:28] | Always. | 我会永远爱你 |
[1:26:44] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:26:57] | It’s as though I’ve been asleep, | 就好象过去这些年 |
[1:26:59] | all these years. | 我一直沉睡不醒 |
[1:27:01] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:27:03] | I know, Dad. | 我明白 爸爸 |
[1:27:04] | Thank God! I thought you were all killed. | 谢天谢地 我以为你们都已经死了 |
[1:27:07] | Ooh! | 喔 |
[1:27:09] | Hold it. | 慢着点 |
[1:27:11] | Granny! | 奶奶 |
[1:27:18] | We’re all right now, Mum. | 我们现在很好 妈妈 |
[1:27:21] | We’re all right now. | 我们没事 |
[1:28:18] | Ben, Dad, come on, quick! | 本 爸爸 快点来 |
[1:28:21] | Two seconds, we’ll finish this off. | 我们马上就画完 |
[1:28:26] | All right, make a wish and blow them out on three. | 好了 许个愿 数到三开始吹蜡烛 |
[1:28:31] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[1:31:35] | Hush now my Storeen | |
[1:31:38] | Close your eyes and sleep | |
[1:31:42] | Waltzing the waves | |
[1:31:46] | Diving the deep | |
[1:31:50] | Stars are shining bright | |
[1:31:53] | The wind is on the rise | |
[1:31:57] | Whispering words | |
[1:32:01] | Of long-lost lullabies | |
[1:32:04] | Oh, won’t you come with me? | |
[1:32:08] | Where the moon is made of gold | |
[1:32:11] | And in the morning sun | |
[1:32:16] | We’ll be sailing | |
[1:32:19] | Oh, won’t you come with me? | |
[1:32:23] | Where the ocean meets the sky | |
[1:32:27] | And as the clouds roll by | |
[1:32:31] | We’ll sing the song of the sea | |
[1:32:35] | I had a dream last night | |
[1:32:38] | And heard the sweetest sound | |
[1:32:42] | I saw a great white light | |
[1:32:46] | And dancers in the round | |
[1:32:50] | Castles in the sand | |
[1:32:54] | Cradles in the trees | |
[1:32:57] | Don’t cry I’ll see you by and by | |
[1:33:04] | Oh, won’t you come with me? | |
[1:33:08] | Where the moon is made of gold | |
[1:33:12] | And in the morning sun | |
[1:33:16] | We’ll be sailing | |
[1:33:19] | Oh, won’t you come with me? | |
[1:33:23] | Where the ocean meets the sky | |
[1:33:26] | And as the clouds roll by | |
[1:33:31] | We’ll sing the song of the sea |