英文名称:Shrek Forever After
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Once upon a time, a long time ago. | 在很久 很久以前 |
[00:45] | A king and queen had a beautiful daughter named Fiona. | 有一对国王夫妇 生了个漂亮女儿叫菲奥娜 |
[00:49] | But she was possessed by a terrible curse. | 可是她却中了一个可怕的诅咒 |
[00:52] | By day, a lovely princess. By night, a hideous ogre. | 白天是美丽公主 夜晚变身成丑陋怪物 |
[00:56] | Only true love’s kiss could lift her curse. | 只有真爱之吻才能破解她的诅咒 |
[00:59] | So Fiona waited in a tower, guarded by a dragon, until the day. | 于是菲奥娜在巨龙守护的塔里等待 |
[01:04] | When her true love would arrive. | 等着白马王子降临的那天 |
[01:07] | But as the days turned into years. | 日复一日 年复一年 |
[01:09] | The king and queen were forced to resort | 焦急的国王和王后不得不去寻找 |
[01:11] | to more desperate measures. | 一些救命稻草 |
[02:05] | Whoa, there. | 到了 |
[02:08] | I don’t know about this, Lillian. | 我不确定这是否有效 莉莲 |
[02:10] | Fairy godmother said only true love’s kiss | 仙女教母说只有真爱之吻 |
[02:12] | could break Fiona’s curse. | 才能破除菲奥娜身上的诅咒 |
[02:14] | I don’t trust that woman, Harold. | 我不信那女人 哈罗德 |
[02:17] | This may be our last hope. | 这可能是我们最后的希望 |
[02:19] | Besides, he does come highly recommended by king Midas. | 再说这也是迈达斯国王强力推荐的啊 |
[02:22] | But to put our daughter’s life in the hands of this… person? | 但要把女儿的一生交到…这个人手中 |
[02:27] | He’s devious. He’s deceitful. He’s, he’s… | 他狡诈善骗 而且… |
[02:32] | Rumpelstiltskin! | 我是侏儒小精灵 |
[02:38] | Mrs. Highness. | 王后殿下好 |
[02:40] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[02:44] | Down, Fifi. Get down! | 飞飞 不许乱来 下去 |
[02:47] | As you can see, everything’s in order. | 请看 一切准备就绪 |
[02:50] | So you’ll put an end to our daughter’s curse? | 你能解除我们女儿身上的诅咒吗 |
[02:54] | And, in return, you sign the kingdom of far far away over to me. | 作为交易 你们得把遥远王国转让给我 |
[03:04] | – Lillian, this is madness! – What choice do we have? | -太疯狂了 莉莲 -我们别无选择 |
[03:09] | Fiona has been locked away in that tower far too long. | 菲奥娜被关在塔里太久了 |
[03:12] | It’s not like she’s getting any younger. | 她可要成剩女了哦 |
[03:15] | But to sign over our entire kingdom? | 但要交出整个王国 |
[03:17] | Well, if your kingdom’s worth more to you than your daughter… | 当然 如果您认为王国比女儿更重要… |
[03:20] | Nothing is worth more to us than our daughter. | 没有什么会比我们女儿更重要 |
[03:28] | Jump, Fifi, jump! | 来 飞飞 跳上来 |
[03:35] | Just sign it and all your problems will disappear. | 请签下大名 包您再无忧愁 |
[03:49] | Your highness! The princess! She’s been saved! | 陛下 公主她 她得救了 |
[03:57] | Who saved her? | 哪个小子救了她 |
[03:59] | No one would have guessed that an ogre named Shrek. | 出乎大家意料 是个叫史莱克的怪物 |
[04:02] | Whose roar was feared throughout the land. | 他的咆哮响彻四海 |
[04:05] | Would save the beautiful princess Fiona. | 他救了美丽的公主菲奥娜 |
[04:07] | True love’s kiss led to marriage | 他的真爱之吻促生了一段姻缘 |
[04:09] | and ogre babies! | 和一群怪物宝宝 |
[04:11] | The kingdom of far far away was finally at peace. | 遥远王国终于获得了安宁 |
[04:14] | Goody for them! And they lived happily ever after! | 至于他们俩 从此过上了幸福的生活 |
[04:20] | Sir? You’re gonna have to pay for that. | 先生 这样是要赔偿的 |
[04:24] | Maybe we could make a deal for it, little boy? | 也许我们可以做个交易 小男孩 |
[04:27] | – Oh, I’m not a real boy. – Do you want to be? | -我不是真正的男孩 -那你想当小正太吗 |
[04:33] | Nobody needs your deals anymore, grumpel stinkypants! | 带着你这些狗屁交易滚远点 变态侏儒 |
[04:43] | I wish that ogre was never born! | 既生我 何生你 |
[04:59] | Wake up, daddy, wake up! | 爸爸 醒醒 爸爸 |
[05:02] | – Good morning. – Good morning to you. | -早安 -早安 亲爱的 |
[05:08] | Better out than in. | 总比憋着好 |
[05:10] | That’s my line. | 我正准备说呢 |
[05:12] | Did my little Fergus make a… | 我的小弗格斯会不会成为… |
[05:15] | …big, grownup ogre stink?! | 臭哄哄的大怪物呢 |
[05:18] | Oh, that’s diabolical! | 算你狠 |
[05:24] | And on your left, the lovable lug. | 往左边看 瞧那可爱的蠢蛋 |
[05:25] | That showed us you don’t have to | 这说明 从来不换内衣的怪物 |
[05:27] | change your undies to change the world! | 也能拯救世界 |
[05:31] | I wonder what Shrek’s up to in there. | 我相信史莱克是乐在其中 |
[05:33] | Get in there. Get…Impossible to put on! | 伸进来…穿鞋真费劲 |
[05:37] | Ok, the dragon goes under the bridge, through the loop… | 好吧 巨龙穿过桥洞 峰回路转 |
[05:41] | …and finally, into the castle. | 终于进入了城堡 |
[05:49] | Play date! | 娱乐时间到 |
[05:57] | Then Shrek kissed the princess. | 然后史莱克亲吻了公主 |
[05:59] | She turned into a beautiful ogre and they lived… | 她变成一个美丽的怪物 然后他们… |
[06:01] | Happily… | 幸福地生活着… |
[06:03] | – Ever… – after. | -相伴… -永远 |
[06:11] | Look! A shooting star! | 看 流星 |
[06:14] | So, what did you wish for? | 你许了什么愿呢 |
[06:16] | That every day could be like this one. | 我愿每一天都能像现在这样 |
[06:19] | Come here, you. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[06:20] | One love, one heart. | 一种爱 一颗心 |
[06:25] | Let’s get together and | 让我们不再分离 |
[06:29] | feel all right. | 共享甜蜜 |
[06:33] | Morning, daddy. | 早上好 爸爸 |
[06:35] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[06:38] | Better out than in. | 总比憋着好 |
[06:40] | Did my little Fergus make a… | 我的小弗格斯会不会… |
[06:45] | Cute. Real cute. | 可爱 真可爱 |
[06:49] | This lovable lug taught us | 这可爱的蠢货告诉我们 |
[06:51] | you don’t have to change your undies to change the world! | 不换内衣也能拯救世界 |
[06:55] | Play date! | 娱乐时间到 |
[06:58] | Shrek! The outhouse is clogged up! | 史莱克 厕所堵住啦 |
[07:01] | She turned into a beautiful ogre and they lived… | 她变成一个美丽的怪物 然后他们… |
[07:04] | – happily… – Ever… | -幸福地生活着… -相伴… |
[07:05] | after? | 永远吗 |
[07:09] | – Daddy, get up! – Morning. | -爸爸 起床 -早安 |
[07:13] | – Better out than in. – This lovable lug… | -总比憋着好 -可爱的蠢蛋… |
[07:17] | – Play date! – No! | -娱乐时间到 -不要 |
[07:20] | Outhouse again! | 厕所又堵啦 |
[07:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:27] | Undies! | 内衣 |
[07:30] | Outhouse! | 厕所 |
[07:31] | – Get up, get up! – And they lived… | -起来 起来 -他们生活… |
[07:33] | – happily… – Ever… | -幸福快乐… -相伴… |
[07:35] | after. | 永远 |
[09:18] | Nice landing, baby. | 漂亮的着陆 宝贝 |
[09:19] | Hey! Now remember, don’t eat the valet. | 记住了 别乱吃东西 |
[09:23] | Happy birthday, ninos! Vamos a la fiesta! | 生日快乐 孩子们 咱们去嘉年华啦 |
[09:28] | Hey, Shrek, Shrek! | 史莱克 史莱克 |
[09:31] | Mr. Shrek, would you sign our pitchforks? | 史莱克先生 能在我们的干草叉上签个名吗 |
[09:34] | And our torches? | 还有火把 |
[09:35] | Oh, man, you used to be so fierce! | 伙计 你曾经那么残暴 |
[09:37] | Yeah, when you were a real ogre! | 是啊 还是真正的怪物的时候 |
[09:39] | A real ogre? | 真正的怪物吗 |
[09:52] | Shrek, it’s a sing-along. You’ve got to sing along! | 史莱克 一起唱啊 唱一个嘛 |
[09:55] | – No, thanks. – Please? I’ll be your best friend. | -不了 谢谢 -来嘛 我可是你最好的朋友 |
[09:59] | Why does being your best friend | 为什么做你最好的朋友 |
[10:01] | entail me doing everything I don’t want to do? | 总得做不愿意干的事呢 |
[10:03] | Please, Felicia, not in daddy’s ear. | 费利西娅 别这样 别对着爸爸的耳朵 |
[10:06] | Excuse me, Mr. Shrek? | 打扰一下 史莱克先生 |
[10:07] | Could you do that ogre roar of yours for my son? | 您能为我儿子来一声怪物式吼叫吗 |
[10:10] | He’s a big, big fan. | 他可是您的超级大粉丝哦 |
[10:11] | Do the roar. | 吼两嗓子 |
[10:12] | You know, I’d rather not. It’s my kids’ birthday party. | 要知道 我可不想破坏孩子们的生日宴会 |
[10:15] | – Do the roar. – Honey? | -吼啊 -亲爱的 |
[10:18] | Why don’t you go check on the cake? | 去把蛋糕拿过来好吗 |
[10:19] | – Sure. – And don’t forget the candles. | -好的 -还有蜡烛 |
[10:23] | Hold still. | 别动哦 |
[10:24] | Thanks for the pants, muffin man. | 有裤子咯 谢谢你松饼师傅 |
[10:26] | I always wanted chaps! Yee-haw! Giddy up! | 我一直想当小牛仔 好爽 |
[10:29] | – Monsieur Shrek. – Howdy, Shrek! | -史莱克先生 -你好 史莱克 |
[10:31] | Your cake. Voila! | 你的蛋糕 瞧 |
[10:34] | – What is that supposed to be? – That’s sprinkles the ogre! | -这是什么玩意 -怪物蛋糕哦 |
[10:37] | Isn’t he cute? He looks just like you. | 多可爱啊 多像你呀 |
[10:39] | But happy. It’s a party, Shrek. You gotta cheer up! | 开心点 史莱克 开派对呢 振作些 |
[10:42] | I’m in a great mood, actually. | 我心情好得很 |
[10:44] | – Oh, I’m gonna lick me a rainbow! – Donkey! | -我要舔条彩虹出来 -蠢驴 |
[10:47] | As long as you’re not doing anything. | 您还没有给我们行动呢 |
[10:48] | How about one of those famous Shrek roars? | 来个最著名的史莱克式吼叫怎么样 |
[10:50] | – Do the roar. – Let me set you straight, butter pants. | -吼两嗓子 -告诉你 乳臭未干的小子 |
[10:52] | An ogre only roars when he’s angry. | 怪物只会在发火的时候吼叫 |
[10:55] | You don’t want to see me angry, do you? | 你不想看到我发火对吧 |
[10:57] | Do it. | 发呗 |
[11:00] | Hold it together. Just hold it together. | 克制 我要克制 |
[11:02] | Daddy, he’s getting away. Do something. | 爸爸 他要走了 别光看着呀 |
[11:04] | Oh, good. | 真棒 |
[11:06] | – What happened to the cake? – Trust me. It’s an improvement. | -蛋糕怎么了 -相信我 只是美化了一下 |
[11:09] | – You licked it! – No. | -是你舔了它吧 -不是我 |
[11:11] | Just because you’re an ogre, | 不能因为你是个怪物 |
[11:12] | doesn’t mean you have to eat like one. | 就要像个怪物一样糟蹋食物啊 |
[11:14] | Looks like you forgot the candles! | 而且你好像忘了拿蜡烛 |
[11:17] | Ok, just watch the cake. I’ll go get them. | 好吧 看住蛋糕 我去拿蜡烛 |
[11:19] | Watch the cake? | 看住蛋糕 |
[11:21] | – Where’s the cake?! – We ate the cake. | -蛋糕哪去了 -我们吃掉了 |
[11:23] | – Ya. – What? | -嘻嘻 -什么 |
[11:25] | No, don’t cry. | 不哭不哭 |
[11:26] | Hey! I believe you promised my son a roar. | 喂 你得给我儿子吼一声 |
[11:29] | – Do the roar. – Roar. | -吼啊 -吼了 |
[11:30] | – I don’t like it. – Pigs, we need another cake. | -不好玩 -小猪 再拿份蛋糕来 |
[11:33] | – We ate the other cakes. – One roar, man. | -其它的也被我们吃光 -吼一嗓子吧 |
[11:36] | Hey, everybody! Shrek’s gonna do his famous ogre roar! | 各位 史莱克即将表演他著名的怪物咆哮了 |
[11:38] | Not now, donkey. Pigs, are there any cupcakes? | 现在不行 驴子 小猪 还有纸杯蛋糕吗 |
[11:41] | – We ate them, too. – They have lollipops. | -全吃完了 -还有棒棒糖 |
[11:43] | No, I ate them. | 也被我吃了 |
[11:45] | – You didn’t share? – Well, you didn’t share the croissants! | -你藏私 -谁叫你独吞牛角面包 |
[11:47] | – Everything’s gonna be ok. – Shrek, what’s going on? | -一切会好的 -史莱克 接下来怎么办 |
[11:51] | – Come on, Shrek, your fans are waiting! – Do the roar. | -快来 史莱克 粉丝等着呢 -吼啊 |
[11:54] | We need the cake! | 我们要蛋糕 |
[11:57] | Cake! Cake! Cake! | 蛋糕 蛋糕 蛋糕 |
[12:15] | I love you, daddy. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[12:16] | Everybody, I have found another cake! | 各位 我又找到一个蛋糕 |
[12:20] | Shrek? Are you ok? | 史莱克 你没事吧 |
[12:50] | – Unbelievable. – Tell me about it! Those villagers… | -难以置信 -你说说 这些村民… |
[12:53] | I’m not talking about the villagers, | 我不是说村民 |
[12:55] | Shrek. I’m talking about you. | 史莱克 我想说的是你 |
[12:57] | Is this really how you want to remember the kids’ first birthday? | 孩子第一次生日 你想留下这种记忆吗 |
[13:00] | – Oh, great. So this is all my fault? – Yes. But you know what? | -很好 全是我的错对吗 -是的 但是 |
[13:04] | Let’s talk about this after the party, at home. | 派对结束后 回家再谈吧 |
[13:06] | You mean that roadside attraction we live in? | 你指路边那个旅游胜地吗 |
[13:09] | Step right up! See the dancing ogre! Don’t worry! He won’t bite! | 快看 会跳舞的怪物 别怕 他不咬人 |
[13:14] | I used to be an ogre. Now I’m just a jolly green joke! | 我曾是个怪物 但现在更像个绿色小丑 |
[13:18] | Ok, ok, maybe you’re not the ogre you used to be. | 好吧 也许你不能回到以前了 |
[13:23] | But maybe that’s not such a bad thing. | 但这不也挺好的吗 |
[13:25] | I wouldn’t expect you to understand. | 我不指望你会真正明白 |
[13:26] | It’s not like you’re a real ogre. | 你并不是个真正的怪物 |
[13:28] | You spent half your life in a palace. | 你有一半时间都在宫殿里享福 |
[13:31] | And the other half locked away in a tower. | 另一半时间被锁在塔里 |
[13:35] | Look, all I want is for things to | 我想要的只是 |
[13:37] | go back to the way they used to be! | 让一切回归原状 |
[13:39] | Back when villagers were afraid of me, | 回到村民们害怕我的日子去 |
[13:41] | and I could take a mud bath in peace. | 能安静地在泥水里洗澡 |
[13:44] | When I could do what I wanted, when I wanted to do it! | 随时随地 想干嘛就干嘛 |
[13:48] | Back when the world made sense! | 回到过去那个有意义的世界 |
[13:51] | You mean back before you rescued me from the dragon’s keep? | 你后悔从巨龙塔里救了我吗 |
[13:54] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[14:01] | Shrek, you have three beautiful children. | 史莱克 你有三个可爱的宝宝 |
[14:06] | A wife who loves you. | 有深爱你的妻子 |
[14:08] | Friends who adore you. You have everything. | 崇拜你的朋友们 你拥有一切 |
[14:15] | Why is it the only person who can’t see that is you? | 为什么只有你 不明白这一切呢 |
[14:40] | That’s just great. | 好极了 |
[14:49] | If she thinks I’m gonna slink back there and apologise. | 如果她指望我会溜回去道歉 |
[14:52] | She’s got another thing coming. | 那就大错特错了 |
[14:54] | She’s not the boss of me. | 轮不到她对我指指点点 |
[14:55] | I’m an ogre and I’m not gonna apologise for acting like one. | 怪物就没必要为怪物的行为道歉 |
[14:59] | Help, please! Someone, anyone at all, help me! | 救命 有人吗 救命呀 |
[15:04] | Please, help! | 救命 |
[15:06] | Please, help! | 救救我呀 |
[15:08] | I’m stuck! Help! | 我被困住啦 救命 |
[15:10] | Oh, please, help! | 救救我 |
[15:12] | Someone, anyone! Help me! | 有人吗 救命 |
[15:15] | The pain! I can see a bright light. A tunnel! | 好疼 我看到一束强光 隧道 |
[15:19] | Grandma? Is that you? | 奶奶 是你吗 |
[15:21] | Yeah, it’s me, granny. | 是的 奶奶在此 |
[15:23] | An ogre! Please, Mr. Ogre, please don’t eat me! | 怪物先生 求求您别吃我 |
[15:27] | I’m not gonna eat you. | 我没打算吃你 |
[15:28] | But you are an ogre… aren’t you? | 但你是个怪物啊 不是吗 |
[15:32] | Yeah, well, I… I used to be. | 对 我曾经是 |
[15:35] | Look, move out or get crushed. | 你打算出来还是继续压着呢 |
[15:37] | So you’re not gonna eat me? | 那您不会吃我咯 |
[15:40] | No, thanks. I already had a big bowl | 不会 我已经吃过早饭了 |
[15:42] | of curly-toed weirdo for breakfast. | 吃了一大盆脚趾头带卷毛怪胎 |
[15:46] | Wait up! What’s your rush? Where you going? | 等一下 你有急事吗 去哪啊 |
[15:49] | Nowhere. | 不去哪 |
[15:50] | What a coincidence! I was just heading that way myself. | 太巧了 我正好也走这条道 |
[15:53] | But, seriously, let me give you a ride. I insist. | 请让我捎您一程 就答应我吧 |
[15:58] | Come on. It’s the least I can do after all you’ve done for me. | 好吗 这是我唯一能报答您的了 |
[16:04] | I got a hot rat cooking. | 我烤老鼠给您吃 |
[16:07] | All right! Can I interest you in a mudslide? Slug and tonic? | 来杯泥浆酒怎样 又烈又滋补 |
[16:11] | A liquid libation to ease that frustration? | 喝一小杯放松心情 |
[16:14] | – Eyeball-tini? – Well, maybe just one. | -加眼球的特调 -好吧 就来一杯吧 |
[16:19] | So the centaur says, “that’s not the half I’m talking about.” | 半人马怪说过 别光谈论我的一半 |
[16:24] | I gotta say, Shrek, I envy you. | 史莱克 我可真嫉妒你 |
[16:27] | To live the life of an ogre… no worries, no responsibilities. | 身为怪物 无忧无虑 不必担责任 |
[16:31] | You are free to pillage and terrorise as you please. | 自由自在 想怎么为非作歹都行 |
[16:34] | – Free? That’s a laugh. – Oh, yeah? | -自由自在 笑话 -有吗 |
[16:37] | Sometimes I wish I had just one day | 有时候我真想花一天时间 |
[16:40] | to feel like a real ogre again. | 重温真正的怪物生活 |
[16:43] | Why didn’t you say so? | 怎么不早说呢 |
[16:44] | Magical transactions are my specialty! | 我的特长就是魔法交易 |
[16:47] | Great. Next to mimes, magicians are my favourite people. | 太棒了 除了哑剧演员 我最爱魔术师了 |
[16:52] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[16:54] | “King for a month.” “Knight for a week.” | “当一个月国王” “当一星期骑士” |
[17:00] | Ogre for a day. | 当一天怪物 |
[17:04] | Think about it, Shrek. To be feared and hated. | 想象一下 史莱克 大家对你又恨又怕 |
[17:06] | You’ll be, like, “roar!” | 你可以像这样大声吼叫 |
[17:07] | And the villagers will be, like, “get away! | 村民们会喊 |
[17:09] | it’s Shrek! I’m so scared of him!” | “快跑 史莱克来了 他真是太可怕了” |
[17:11] | It would be just like the good old days, | 就像那美好的旧时光 |
[17:13] | when your swamp was your castle. | 沼泽地是你的皇宫 |
[17:15] | When the world made sense. | 世界才有了意义 |
[17:18] | All right, what’s the catch? | 好吧 你要什么呢 |
[17:20] | Catch? No. There’s no catch. No catchings, really. | 要什么 不 不用 真的不用 |
[17:24] | I mean, there’s something. Small thing. Nothing. A little thing. | 只需要一些小小的 微乎其微的付出 |
[17:27] | All right, I knew it. So what do you want? | 好 我明白了 你想要什么呢 |
[17:30] | – A day. – A day. | -一天 -一天吗 |
[17:32] | Rat’s done! | 烤老鼠好啦 |
[17:34] | To make the magic work, | 为了完成魔法 |
[17:36] | you gotta give something to get something. | 得一物换一物 |
[17:38] | In this case, you gotta give a day to get a day. That’s all. | 所以 你得付出一天换得一天 就这样 |
[17:41] | I can’t just pick up and leave my family. | 但我不能抛下家人不管 |
[17:44] | But that’s the best part, Shrek! It’s a magical contract. | 这正是最奇妙的地方 史莱克 它是魔法契约 |
[17:47] | No one will even know you’re gone. | 没有人会知道你离开了一天 |
[17:49] | And by the time this day is up, | 当这一天结束 |
[17:52] | you are gonna feel like a changed ogre. | 你会感觉脱胎换骨 |
[17:56] | Still, I don’t know. | 是吗 我还是做不了决定 |
[17:58] | Hey, no problem. Forget it, no big deal. Doesn’t matter. | 没事 忘了它吧 不必介怀 |
[18:02] | Do you like white meat or dark meat? | 你想要胸脯肉还是腿肉 |
[18:06] | So what day would I have to give up? | 那我该放弃哪一天呢 |
[18:09] | I don’t know, any day. A day from your past. | 随便啦 过去的哪天都行 |
[18:12] | How about a day you had the flu? A day you lost a pet? | 得感冒的某天 宠物走丢的某天 |
[18:15] | A day some meddling oaf stuck his nose where it didn’t belong, | 或者哪个畜生多管闲事 |
[18:17] | destroying your business and ruining your life?! | 毁坏你生意 破坏你生活的某天 |
[18:23] | Just for an example. | 我只是举例 |
[18:24] | How about the day I met donkey? | 我碰到驴子的那天如何 |
[18:26] | Now, there’s a day I’d like to take back. | 我还是挺怀念那天的 |
[18:29] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不认识你说的那谁 |
[18:32] | I know. What about a day you wouldn’t even remember? | 有了 选你没什么印象的某天吧 |
[18:34] | Like a day when you were a baby. | 比如你婴儿时期的某天 |
[18:37] | An innocent, mindless little baby. | 天真无邪的懵懂小婴儿 |
[18:39] | Take any of those days you want. | 你随便挑一天吧 |
[18:42] | – Take them all for all I care. – Oh, just one will do. | -全拿了也没事 -一天就够了 |
[18:48] | Ok, good. A day from your childhood it is. | 好 就选你童年时代的某天 |
[18:51] | I guess there’s nothing wrong with | 我想要点属于自己的时间 |
[18:53] | wanting a little time for myself. | 这不算错吧 |
[18:55] | Just 24 tiny little hours. | 区区24小时 |
[18:56] | – I’m still my own ogre! – yeah, you is! | -我还是那个怪物 -没错 你是 |
[18:58] | I never needed to ask for anyone’s permission before. | 我以前从不需征求任何人的同意 |
[19:01] | So why start now? | 那现在干嘛要问 |
[19:12] | Go on, Shrek. | 来吧 史莱克 |
[19:14] | Sign it! | 签吧 |
[19:16] | Go on, Shrek. | 签吧 史莱克 |
[19:19] | Sign it, Shrek! Sign it! | 签吧 史莱克 签吧 |
[19:23] | You signed it. | 你签了 |
[19:24] | So, tell me. What happens now? | 那么 告诉我 然后会怎样 |
[19:27] | Have a nice day. | 好好玩吧 |
[19:46] | I think I fell on my keys. | 我好像磕着钥匙了 |
[19:49] | There are 40 children in that shoe, | 那只鞋子里有四十个孩子 |
[19:51] | Which is why the weasel goes pop to this very day. | 所以黄鼠狼才挑这天钻出来 |
[19:53] | Oh, great. | 好极了 |
[19:55] | As we head over the river and through the woods… | 当我们趟过河流穿过树林 |
[19:57] | Ogre! | 怪物 |
[20:12] | Such a feelin’s comin’ over me | 有种感觉突袭而来 |
[20:17] | There is wonder in most everything I see | 眼中所见尽是奇迹 |
[20:22] | Not a cloud in the sky, got the sun in my eyes | 天空万里无云 阳光洒满眼眸 |
[20:28] | And I won’t be surprised if it’s a dream | 若说这是梦 我不会惊奇 |
[20:33] | Everything I want the world to be | 我对世界的期盼 |
[20:38] | Is now coming true especially for me | 如今都为我成真 |
[20:43] | And the reason is clear, It’s because you are here | 原因不言自明 因为身边有你 |
[20:49] | You’re the nearest thing to heaven that I’ve seen | 你是距离天堂最近的美景 |
[20:54] | I’m on the top of the world lookin’ down on creation | 我站在世界之巅俯身展望凡间 |
[20:59] | And the only explanation I can find | 只能这般解释 |
[21:04] | Is the love that I’ve found ever since you’ve been around | 是你的出现 给了我不曾感受到的爱 |
[21:09] | Your love’s put me at the top of the world | 你的爱让我站到了世界之巅 |
[21:17] | This is the part where you run away! | 现在该你们跑路了 |
[21:20] | Is the love that I’ve found ever since you’ve been around | 是你的出现 给了我不曾感受到的爱 |
[21:24] | Your love’s put me at the top of the world | 你的爱让我站到了世界之巅 |
[21:42] | Sure is great to be wanted again. | 再次被通缉的感觉太爽了 |
[21:45] | Nice one. | 好家伙 |
[21:56] | Fiona? | 菲奥娜 |
[22:07] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[22:23] | My home. | 我的家 |
[22:26] | Fiona! | 菲奥娜 |
[22:29] | Fiona! Are you in there?! | 菲奥娜 你在里面吗 |
[23:10] | All right, Rumpel! | 够了 侏儒 |
[23:12] | This wasn’t part of the deal! | 协议里可没这项 |
[23:18] | Rumpel! | 侏儒 |
[23:41] | Ogre! | 怪物 |
[23:44] | We’ve got another one, ladies! Get him! | 又逮住一个 姐妹们 抓住他 |
[23:49] | Who are you?! | 你们是谁 |
[23:51] | What are you doing in my swamp? | 你们在我的沼泽地里干嘛 |
[23:59] | Looks like a troublemaker! | 这家伙像是来捣乱的 |
[24:14] | Spread ’em! | 拉起来 |
[24:18] | Nice job, ladies! | 干得好 姐妹们 |
[24:27] | You witches are making a big mistake! I know my rights! | 你们这些女巫想找死吗 我有我的权利 |
[24:32] | You have the right to shut your mouth! | 你有权闭嘴 |
[24:54] | Donkey, stop with the singing, will you? | 驴子 能别唱了吗 |
[24:58] | Donkey! | 驴子 |
[25:09] | Donkey, where am I? What’s happening? | 驴子 我在哪 出什么事了 |
[25:12] | Quiet down there! Oh, I hate this song. | 给我安静 我讨厌这首歌 |
[25:21] | I’m driving, so I’m in charge of the music. | 我是司机 听什么我说的算 |
[25:25] | Will you witches make up your mind? | 你们这些巫婆快选首歌不就完了 |
[25:37] | Donkey? What’s going on? | 驴子 怎么回事 |
[25:39] | Do you know where Fiona is? | 你知道菲奥娜在哪吗 |
[25:41] | Quiet, ogre! You’re gonna get me in trouble and I need this job. | 安静 怪物 别给我添麻烦 我需要这份工作 |
[25:44] | I am not going back to work for old Macdonald. | 我才不想回去给老麦打工呢 |
[25:48] | That’s what I said. | 我是这么说的 |
[25:49] | Where are my babies? And where’s your wife, Dragon? | 我孩子呢 你的老婆火龙呢 |
[25:53] | Look, I think you have me confused | 我猜你把我和另一只 |
[25:54] | with some other talking donkey. | 会说话的驴子搞混了 |
[25:56] | I’ve never seen you before in my life. | 我从没见过你 |
[25:57] | Never seen me before? Come on, Donkey! | 从没见过我 少装蒜了 蠢驴 |
[26:00] | And how do you know my name anyway? | 你怎么知道我名字 |
[26:02] | It’s me, Shrek. Your best friend? | 是我 史莱克 你最好的朋友 |
[26:06] | A donkey and an ogre friends? | 一头驴子和一只怪物做朋友 |
[26:08] | That’s the most ridiculous thing I ever heard! | 简直是驴唇不对怪物嘴 |
[26:13] | Can you at least tell me where they’re taking me? | 你至少能告诉我 她们要把我带哪去吧 |
[26:15] | To the same place they take every ogre. To Rumpel Stiltskin. | 她们把怪物都关一起 交给侏儒小精灵 |
[26:19] | – Stiltskin! – I said quiet! | -小精灵 -给我安静点 |
[26:30] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[26:44] | It’s time to gamble! | 博彩时间 |
[26:47] | Place your bets! Place your bets! We start tout de suite! | 下注 下注 马上开始 |
[26:55] | Gingy? | 姜儿 |
[27:06] | Disgusting, filthy ogre! | 恶心的 肮脏的怪物 |
[27:09] | Hideous monster! | 丑陋的怪物 |
[27:10] | Filthy, filthy creature! | 肮脏的玩意 |
[27:12] | Disgusting creature! | 令人作呕的家伙 |
[27:40] | Move it! | 动作快点 |
[27:59] | Don’t worry, Donkey. I’ll get us our lives back. | 别担心 驴子 我会找回我们的生活 |
[28:02] | Yeah, right. Put a little mustard on mine, captain crazy! | 是啊 吃点芥末醒醒脑吧 疯子 |
[28:42] | Mr. Stiltskin? | 精灵先生 |
[28:46] | You got another customer. | 又有客人来了 |
[28:49] | – Wolfie! – Yes, Mr. Stiltskin. | -沃菲 -是 精灵先生 |
[28:51] | Bring me my business wig. | 办公形态 |
[28:53] | Mr. Stiltskin, please! | 精灵先生 求你了 |
[28:58] | – Ok, go. – Please make me a real boy! | -好了 说吧 -把我变成活生生的男孩 |
[29:01] | Go away! Terms are in the details, balsa boy. | 滚开 条款都写明了 木头小子 |
[29:05] | Sayonara, termites! Hello, acne! | 永别了 白蚁 我来了 青春痘 |
[29:08] | Stiltskin! | 小精灵 |
[29:11] | Shrek! | 史莱克 |
[29:14] | There he is! | 他来了 |
[29:16] | So close! | 就差一点 |
[29:18] | Have I been waiting for you! | 我等得就是你 |
[29:22] | Ladies, this is the guy | 小姐们 这就是 |
[29:25] | That made all of this possible! | 使这一切变为可能的人 |
[29:29] | So, tell me, how are you enjoying your day? | 来 跟我说说 今天过得怎么样 |
[29:32] | All right, Rumpel, what’s going on? What have you done? | 侏儒 怎么回事 你动了什么手脚 |
[29:35] | No, Shrek, it’s not what I’ve done. It’s what you’ve done. | 不 史莱克 不是我 而是你 |
[29:39] | Thanks to you, the king and queen | 拜你所赐 国王和王后 |
[29:41] | signed their kingdom over to me. | 才把他们的王国拱手相让与我 |
[29:43] | They would never do that. | 他们绝不会这么做 |
[29:44] | They would if I promised them all their problems would disappear. | 会的 如果我保证为他们解决所有问题 |
[29:50] | And then they disappeared! | 然后他们就人间蒸发了 |
[30:02] | They would have done anything | 只要能解除他们女儿的诅咒 |
[30:04] | If they thought it would end their daughter’s curse. | 他们愿不惜一切 |
[30:06] | I ended Fiona’s curse! | 是我解除了菲奥娜的诅咒 |
[30:08] | How could you when you never existed? | 一个根本不存在的人怎么可能办到呢 |
[30:12] | You better start making sense, you dirty little man! | 你最好说明白点 你这个龌龊的侏儒 |
[30:15] | Here, let me spell it out for you! | 我来讲给你听 |
[30:18] | You gave me a day from your past, | 你把自己过去的某一天给了我 |
[30:20] | a day you couldn’t even remember. | 你甚至都不记得那天了 |
[30:22] | A day when you were an innocent, mindless little baby. | 那时你还是个天真无邪 懵懂的小婴儿 |
[30:30] | You took the day I was born. | 你拿走了我出生那天 |
[30:32] | No, Shrek. You gave it to me. | 不 史莱克 是你给我的 |
[30:35] | Enjoy this while you can, Stiltskin, | 你就及时行乐吧 小精灵 |
[30:37] | because when this day is up… | 等到今天一结束 |
[30:39] | But you haven’t heard the best part. | 还没告诉你最精彩的部分 |
[30:41] | Since you were never born, once this | 因为你从未出生过 |
[30:44] | day comes to an end, so will you. | 所以一旦这天结束 你也玩完了 |
[30:51] | Where’s Fiona? | 菲奥娜在哪 |
[30:54] | Where’s my family? | 我的家人在哪 |
[30:55] | Silly little ogre. You don’t get it, do you? | 愚蠢的小怪物 你还不明白是吧 |
[30:58] | You see, you were never born. | 你从未出生过 |
[31:01] | You never met Fiona. | 你从未见过菲奥娜 |
[31:03] | Your kids don’t exist. | 你们的孩子更不存在 |
[31:10] | How’s that for a metaphysical paradox? | 用这个玄乎的悖论解释怎么样 |
[31:15] | Looks like you got exactly what you wanted! | 看来你得偿所愿了 |
[31:18] | – Happy ogre day! – Rumpel! | -怪物节快乐 -侏儒 |
[31:23] | Get him, witches! | 抓住他 女巫 |
[31:35] | You know what’d help morale around here? Flip-flop Fridays. | 你知道怎么提高士气吗 周五穿人字拖 |
[31:39] | Feet be comfortable with the breeze on your toes. | 脚趾头透风 脚也会舒服许多 |
[31:48] | Come on, girls! | 快 姐妹们 |
[32:01] | Lock all the doors, you worthless witches! Do it! | 把所有的门都锁上 你们这些废物 快 |
[32:07] | I’ll be right back, Donkey! | 等着我 蠢驴 |
[32:09] | I don’t know you! I don’t know him! | 我不认识你 也不认识他 |
[32:32] | I’m glad I’m not you. | 还好我不是你 |
[32:39] | Help me! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[32:41] | Help! | 救命 |
[32:51] | No, not my pretty ball! | 不 我可爱的球球 |
[32:57] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[33:11] | Wolfie? | 沃菲 |
[33:12] | My angry wig. | 愤怒形态 |
[33:23] | Help! I’ve been kidnapped by a deranged, unbalanced ogre! | 救命 我被一个脑残的怪物绑架了 |
[33:26] | Donkey! Get off of me! | 臭驴子 别踢我 |
[33:28] | Watch it with your pointy hooves! | 小心你的尖驴蹄 |
[33:38] | Just take my wallet! | 钱包给你 |
[33:40] | I’m being ass-napped! | 草菅驴命了喂 |
[33:42] | Animal cruelty! Help! | 虐待动物 救命 |
[33:44] | You need to calm down! | 给我冷静点 |
[33:46] | I’m your friend. | 我是你朋友 |
[33:48] | I’m not gonna hurt you, all right? | 我不会伤害你 知道吗 |
[33:51] | Good. I’m gonna let go… | 很好 我马上就 |
[33:53] | …right… now. | 放…手 |
[33:55] | Please! Eat my face last! Send my hooves to my mama! | 求你了 最后吃脸 蹄子留个我母亲作纪念 |
[33:58] | Donkey! You’ve got to trust me. | 驴子 你得相信我 |
[34:01] | – Why should I trust you? – Because… | -我为什么要相信你 -因为 |
[34:04] | Because… | 因为 |
[34:09] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[34:48] | Fine! Go ahead! Run away! Who needs you? | 好吧 都走吧 跑吧 老子不需要你 |
[35:26] | I’ve never seen an ogre cry. | 第一次见怪物哭 |
[35:34] | I’m not crying. | 我没哭 |
[35:36] | It’s nothing to be ashamed of. I cry all the time. | 没什么丢人的 我经常哭 |
[35:39] | Just thinking about my grandma, or thinking about baby kittens, | 只要一想到我祖母 或是小猫咪 |
[35:42] | or my grandma kissing a baby kitten, | 或是我祖母亲吻小猫咪 |
[35:44] | or a little baby grandma kitten. | 或是小猫咪祖母 |
[35:47] | – That is so darn sad. – I said, I’m not crying! | -太令人伤感了 -我说了我没哭 |
[35:50] | Take it easy, I’m only trying to help. | 别激动 我只是想安慰你 |
[35:52] | It’s none of my business why you’re upset. | 我可不关心你的伤悲 |
[35:55] | By the way, why are you upset? | 对了 你为什么伤心 |
[35:57] | I was tricked into signing something I shouldn’t have. | 我被耍了 签了不该签的东西 |
[36:00] | You signed up for one of them time-shares, huh? | 你签了份按揭 是吗 |
[36:02] | No. I signed this. | 不 我签了这个 |
[36:06] | You should never sign a contract with Rumpel Stiltskin! | 你决不能和侏儒小精灵签协议 |
[36:08] | Yeah, I got that. | 我算是知道了 |
[36:10] | – His fine print is crafty. – I know. | -他的条款中布满陷阱 -我知道 |
[36:12] | – His exit clauses are sneaky. – Yeah, I… | -终止条款又很阴险 -是的 我… |
[36:15] | – What did you say? – I’m talking about the exit clause. | -你刚才说什么 -终止条款 |
[36:18] | Used to be, you had to guess his name, | 以前是猜中他的名字 |
[36:19] | But now everybody knows who Rumpel Stiltskin is. | 但现在所有人都知道他的名字 |
[36:21] | Donkey, I’ve read the fine print. | 驴子 我读过条款 |
[36:23] | There’s nothing about an exit clause in here. | 没有说过终止条款啊 |
[36:25] | Well, you didn’t expect him to make it easy for you. | 他怎会轻而易举让你发现 |
[36:28] | Here, let me show you how it’s done. | 来 让我告诉你怎么做 |
[36:30] | I didn’t spend all that time around them witches | 我跟在女巫身边那么久 |
[36:32] | without picking up a few tricks. | 也学了几招 |
[36:33] | Your tiny, little ogre brain couldn’t begin to comprehend | 你丁点大的怪物脑袋是不会明白 |
[36:36] | the complexity of my polygonic foldability skills. | 我高超的折纸技艺的 |
[36:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[36:40] | Hey, I can’t get my origami on unless you back off. | 你不转身我没法折 |
[36:43] | Thank you. Ok, here’s what you gotta do. | 谢谢 现在应该这样 |
[36:45] | You fold this piece here, | 把纸这样叠 |
[36:46] | Make this letter match up here, bring this corner here, | 把这个字母对上 把这个角折过来 |
[36:49] | And if you do it just right, | 弄好后 |
[36:50] | it will show you what to do. There! | 它会告诉你该怎么做 瞧 |
[36:53] | “try Lou’s bliss.” | 试试卢的福佑 |
[36:59] | Who’s Lou? | 卢是谁 |
[37:00] | Give me that! | 给我 |
[37:07] | “true love’s kiss.” | 真爱之吻 |
[37:11] | You have to take me to dinner first. | 你得先请我吃饭哦 |
[37:15] | “according to fairy tale law, if not fully satisfied, | 根据童话故事法 如果事不如意 |
[37:18] | True love’s kiss will render this contract null and void.” | 真爱之吻能废除此协议 |
[37:22] | Donkey, you did it! Look at you! | 驴子 你做到了 真有你的 |
[37:25] | If Fiona and I share true love’s kiss, | 只要我和菲奥娜的真爱之吻 |
[37:28] | I will get my life back! | 就能挽回我的生活 |
[37:30] | Ok! This isn’t a petting zoo! So where is this Fiona? | 行了 这里不是爱畜园 菲奥娜在哪 |
[37:35] | Well, that’s just it, you see. | 问题就在这 |
[37:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:39] | You know, when I lose something, | 我要是丢了什么东西 |
[37:40] | I always try to retrace my steps. | 总是试着原路返回 |
[37:41] | So… where did you leave her last? | 你上次离开她是在什么地方 |
[37:44] | The last time I saw her, | 最后一次见到她时 |
[37:46] | I told her I wished I’d never rescued her. | 我说我宁愿从没救过她 |
[37:51] | – Oh, no. – Shrek? | -不 -史莱克 |
[37:54] | Shrek! Shrek, wait! Wait, Shrek! | 史莱克 史莱克 等等 等等 史莱克 |
[37:57] | What, are you crazy? That’s the dragon’s keep! | 什么 你疯了吗 那有龙守着 |
[37:59] | They keep dragons in there! | 有龙守在那 |
[38:03] | Ok, yeah, fine! Go ahead! | 好吧 去吧 |
[38:05] | I’m gonna just hang back here and find us some breakfast! | 我留在这 找点东西填肚子 |
[38:18] | Fiona! | 菲奥娜 |
[38:55] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[39:07] | If I didn’t save Fiona… | 如果我没救菲奥娜 |
[39:13] | …then who did? | 又是谁救了呢 |
[39:25] | This is the favour Fiona was supposed to give me | 这本是我们相遇那天 |
[39:28] | on the day we met. | 菲奥娜给我的礼物 |
[39:31] | It’s a symbol of our love. | 它是我们爱情的象征 |
[39:34] | Now smell it! | 闻一下 |
[39:36] | Hey, man, get that dirty favour out of my face! | 伙计 把那块脏手绢拿开 |
[39:38] | Your nose is the only chance I have of tracking down my wife, | 只有你的鼻子能帮我找到老婆了 |
[39:41] | So stop complaining and start smelling. | 所以别抱怨了 快点闻一下 |
[39:44] | Smell it! Get it! Away you go, girl! | 闻闻 快啊 别像个娘们 |
[39:46] | Do I look like a bloodhound to you? | 我像侦探犬吗 |
[39:48] | In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a donkey, not a dog! | 提醒你一句 我不是狗 我是驴 |
[39:50] | If I was a dog, they’d call me dog, not donkey! | 如果我是狗的话 他们会叫我狗 而不是驴 |
[39:53] | And another thing… | 还有… |
[39:55] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[39:58] | I think I got something. | 我闻出点什么 |
[40:00] | – Whatever it is, it’s sweet. – Fiona. | -总之有点甜 -菲奥娜 |
[40:02] | Luscious and tasty. | 香浓美味 |
[40:04] | Hey! That’s my wife you’re talking about. | 我们在讨论我老婆 |
[40:08] | Donkey! | 驴子 |
[40:13] | Yeah! Waffles! | 华夫饼 |
[40:15] | And I thought the waffle fairy was just a bedtime story. | 我还以为华夫饼童话都是哄小孩的呢 |
[40:19] | Sticky stacks of golden, syrupy deliciousness! | 蜜糖般多汁的金黄色美味 |
[40:23] | Donkey! Don’t eat that! | 驴子 别吃 |
[40:25] | There’s a stack of freshly made | 一块新鲜出炉的华夫饼 |
[40:27] | waffles in the middle of the forest. | 却出现在森林里 |
[40:29] | Don’t you find that a wee bit suspicious? | 你不觉得有点可疑吗 |
[40:32] | Oh, you… I’m just… what are you? | 你不会… 我说… 你在干… |
[40:34] | Bad donkey! Mustn’t. | 笨驴 不许吃 |
[40:36] | I said, don’t! Don’t! No! Get away from it. | 我说了别吃 别吃 不 快离开 |
[40:41] | You did. | 你还是吃了 |
[40:49] | Look out! | 小心 |
[40:54] | Donkey! | 驴子 |
[40:55] | – Are you ok? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[40:59] | Donkey. | 驴子 |
[41:03] | Help! Help me! | 救命 救命 |
[41:05] | Help, Shrek! Help! | 救命 史莱克 救命 |
[41:31] | Watch your head. | 小心你的头 |
[41:33] | Hey, it’s a new guy! | 是新人 |
[41:34] | Look at him, all dressed up in his sunday vest. | 瞧瞧他 一副休闲打扮 |
[41:36] | He’s really tiny, isn’t he? | 他块头还真小啊 |
[41:38] | Yeah. Fate has delivered us a comrade-in-arms | 是啊 命运赐予了我们一位战友 |
[41:41] | and for that, we are thankful. Suit him up! | 我们很感激 给他身装备 |
[41:42] | – Let’s go, greenie. – Now, wait a minute! | -我们走 绿小子 -等等 |
[41:49] | Here you go. | 可以了 |
[41:57] | – Welcome to the resistance. – Resistance? | -欢迎来到反抗阵营 -反抗阵营 |
[41:59] | We fight for freedom and ogres everywhere! | 我们为自由和所有食人魔而战 |
[42:13] | I didn’t know we could do that. | 我们真能成功吗 |
[42:14] | Help! You can’t eat me! I got the mange! | 救命 你们千万别吃我 我有疥癣 |
[42:17] | I’m poisonous! I’m all poi… | 我有毒 浑身上下都是… |
[42:19] | I’ll take him! This order’s to go. | 他是我的了 要下单了 |
[42:22] | Hey! I haven’t removed his giblets yet. | 我还没清理内脏呢 |
[42:24] | Trust me, you don’t want to eat this one. | 相信我 他可不对你的胃口 |
[42:27] | I go down smooth, but come out fighting! | 我下去容易 出来就难了 |
[42:29] | – Let go! – Don’t make mama mad. | -放了他 -别惹女王生气 |
[42:31] | Your dinner is my friend! | 他是我的朋友 |
[42:32] | – Come on, guys! – I got to get the giblets out! | -好了 弟兄们 -我得把内脏清干净 |
[42:35] | – She’s back. – There she is. | -她回来了 -她来了 |
[42:54] | Fiona! | 菲奥娜 |
[42:58] | I’m so happy I found you! | 好开心啊 我终于找到你了 |
[43:08] | Maybe you missed orientation, | 你也许找错人了 |
[43:09] | but for future reference, personal space is very important to me. | 供你未来参考 我很注重个人空间的 |
[43:14] | You don’t know who I am, do you? | 你不认识我了 是吗 |
[43:16] | No. | 不 |
[43:18] | Brogan, I have news from far far away. | 布罗根 我有些遥远国的消息 |
[43:20] | Gather the others and meet me in the war room. | 集合大伙儿到战略室开会 |
[43:22] | – Fiona! – Gretched, make sure everyone is | -菲奥娜 -格莱彻 确保每个人 |
[43:24] | prepared to move out tonight. | 都为今晚的行动做好了准备 |
[43:25] | – I need to talk to you. – What is it? | -我需要和你谈谈 -什么事 |
[43:27] | Ok, I know you don’t remember me, but… | 好吧 我知道你不记得我了 但是 |
[43:32] | …we’re married. Hear me out. | 我们是夫妻啊 听我说完 |
[43:34] | And at the birthday party with some pigs and a puppet, | 生日宴会上 小猪和木偶都来了 |
[43:37] | the villagers wanted me to sign their pitchforks, | 村民想让我在他们的干草叉上签名 |
[43:39] | and this boy kept saying, “do the roar, do the roar…” | 有个家伙一直说”吼两嗓子 吼吼” |
[43:41] | Then I punched the cakes that the | 然后我就把小猪偷吃过的 |
[43:42] | pigs ate and the next thing I knew, | 蛋糕砸了 接着 |
[43:43] | my Donkey fell in your waffle hole. | 我的驴子落进了你们的华夫饼陷阱 |
[43:48] | Right? Who’s with me? | 没错吧 有谁明白了 |
[43:53] | I guess I must have kicked him harder than I thought. | 我猜我刚才那脚太给力了 |
[43:55] | Fiona, I need to… | 菲奥娜 我需要 |
[43:59] | Witches! All right, everyone, you know the drill! | 女巫 好了 各位 按操练的来 |
[44:02] | – Fiona! – Witches! Oh, no! | -菲奥娜 -女巫 不 |
[44:04] | – Witches! Witches! – Come on, now. | -女巫 女巫 -行了吧你 |
[44:35] | Fiona, that’s the third patrol today. | 菲奥娜 这是今天第三次巡逻了 |
[44:37] | We can’t hide forever. | 我们不能永远躲下去 |
[44:38] | Trust me, Brogan. | 相信我 布罗根 |
[44:40] | After tonight, we won’t have to. | 过了今晚 再不用躲了 |
[44:43] | – That’s your wife? – That’s my wife. | -那位就是你老婆 -我老婆 |
[44:46] | Well, I see who wears the chain mail in your family! | 好吧 我可看出来你们家谁是受受了 |
[44:53] | Some people like to look at the goblet as… as half empty. | 装了半杯水的杯子 有人看到空的那一半 |
[44:58] | Me, I like to look at it as half full. | 我 则看到满的那一半 |
[45:03] | We’ve gone from the bottom to the top, ladies. | 我们已经出人头地了 姑娘们 |
[45:06] | But we’re not just an empire. | 但是我们不仅仅是个帝国 |
[45:10] | We’re a family. | 还是一家人呢 |
[45:12] | Everyone has got their cupcake? Cupcake, | 每个人都拿到蛋糕了吧 杯型蛋糕 |
[45:14] | cupcake? Good. Yes? Baba? | 蛋糕 很好 是吧 芭芭 |
[45:16] | Good. | 好 |
[45:17] | Yeah, you know, we have put away a lot of ogres. | 大家知道 我们逮住了不少食人魔 |
[45:20] | And so one got away. | 不就是跑了一个嘛 |
[45:23] | Who cares? It’s not a big deal. | 谁在乎 小事一桩 |
[45:25] | It doesn’t matter to me. | 我才不介意 |
[45:27] | It’s not like it’s the end of the world. | 又不是什么世界末日 |
[45:31] | Except… funny thing. | 只不过 很有意思的是 |
[45:34] | Now that I think about it, the ogre who got away is Shrek! | 我突然想起来了 跑的那个可是史莱克 |
[45:38] | And if he shares a kiss with Fiona by sunrise, | 如果他在日落之前和菲奥娜有了真爱之吻 |
[45:41] | it is the end of the world! Our world! | 就是世界末日了 我们的世界末日 |
[45:44] | My empire! | 我的帝国就完了 |
[45:50] | But, as I was saying, | 但是 正如我说的 |
[45:52] | I like to look at the goblet as half full. | 我总看到杯子满的那一半 |
[45:58] | Yelling makes me so parched. | 吼得我口干舌燥啊 |
[46:00] | Would anyone care for some water? Wet your whistle? | 谁要来点水 润润嗓子 |
[46:04] | A clear, crisp, delicious glass… | 来杯清爽 甘甜 美味的 |
[46:07] | …of agua purificada? | 农夫山泉 |
[46:10] | Anybody’s thirsty? Nobody’s thirsty? No? | 有谁渴了 没人渴吗 不渴吗 |
[46:14] | Well then, does anyone care to tell me | 好吧 那谁来告诉我 |
[46:16] | what it’s going to take to get this ogre? You. | 怎样才能抓住这只怪物呢 你说 |
[46:19] | Faster brooms? | 更快的扫帚 |
[46:20] | – No! – Pointier hats? | -不 -更尖的帽子 |
[46:22] | – No! You! – Maybe we could hire | -不 你说 -也许我们可以 |
[46:24] | a professional bounty hunter? | 雇个专业的赏金猎手 |
[46:26] | What a world! What a world! | 什么世道啊 什么世道啊 |
[46:31] | You know, actually not a bad idea. Baba! | 还别说 这主意不赖 芭芭 |
[46:34] | I need a bounty hunter. | 给我找个赏金猎手 |
[46:36] | And if music doth soothe the savage beast… | 要是音乐能放倒这群畜生的话 |
[46:40] | …then I think I might know just the person! | 我想我知道找谁了 |
[46:45] | Listen up, everyone. Word has come from far far away. | 听好了各位 遥远国传来消息 |
[46:50] | Stiltskin is leading tonight’s ogre hunt himself. | 小精灵今晚要亲自带队追捕食人魔 |
[46:53] | – He’s never done that before. – What? Why? | -头一遭啊 -什么 为什么 |
[46:55] | I bet that’s because of us. | 我敢说是因为我们 |
[46:57] | If that cupcake-eating clown | 一旦那个满嘴蛋糕屑的小丑 |
[46:59] | finally leaves the safety of his filthy witch nest… | 离开满是肮脏女巫的安乐窝 |
[47:02] | …he’ll be vulnerable. | 他就没有防备了 |
[47:04] | The plan’s simple. If they follow the usual patrol route, | 计划很简单 如果他们走往常的巡逻路线 |
[47:07] | they’ll reach the river by midnight. | 将在午夜到达河边 |
[47:10] | We’ll be concealed along this road, waiting for his caravan. | 我们在路边埋伏 等候他的大驾 |
[47:13] | Once they reach the clearing, I’ll give the signal. | 一旦他们走到空地 我会放信号 |
[47:17] | And then we attack! | 然后群起攻之 |
[47:24] | And when the smoke clears… wait, what’s this? | 硝烟散去后 等下 那是什么 |
[47:28] | That’s my chimichanga stand. | 我的墨西哥卷饼摊 |
[47:30] | No, Cookie. We won’t be needing that. | 不 饭饭 我们用不着那个 |
[47:33] | Trust me, Fiona. Y’all gonna be | 相信我 菲奥娜 等你们 |
[47:34] | really hungry after this ambush, ok? | 打完埋伏会很饿的 明白不 |
[47:37] | Go and finish your little speech. | 继续 把你的小话讲完 |
[47:40] | All right, as I was saying, when the smoke clears, | 好吧 正如我要说的 待硝烟散去 |
[47:43] | Rumpel Stiltskin is gone | 咱们干掉了侏儒小精灵 |
[47:46] | and the chimichangas have been eaten. | 吃光墨西哥鸡肉卷 |
[47:47] | Far far away will finally be free. | 遥远国终将获得解放 |
[47:50] | – And so will we. – Spread the word. | -我们也就自由了 -传话下去 |
[47:52] | We move out as soon as rumpel leaves the palace. | 侏儒一离开宫殿我们就动身 |
[47:58] | Man, this is serious! | 哥们儿 这下可动真格的了 |
[47:59] | Tell me about it. | 你还别说 |
[48:00] | How am I ever gonna get her to kiss me before sunrise? | 我怎么可能在日落之前吻成她嘛 |
[48:03] | Actually, I was talking about the revolution. | 其实 我说的是革命 |
[48:04] | Revolution? | 革命 |
[48:06] | Why don’t you just tell her what you told me? | 你为什么不把这些话直接跟她说呢 |
[48:08] | About how you’re her true love and | 告诉她你的真爱 |
[48:09] | you came from an alternate universe. | 和来自于平行宇宙这事 |
[48:11] | Well, while I’m at it, why don’t I tell her | 要真那样 干嘛不顺便告诉她 |
[48:13] | that you’re married to a fire-breathing dragon | 你娶了个喷火的龙婆 |
[48:15] | And you have little, mutant Donkey-dragon babies. | 还生了一堆驴龙合体的变异崽子呢 |
[48:19] | I do?! | 我真这么强吗 |
[48:20] | You saw what happened. | 发生了什么你也看到了 |
[48:22] | She’s gonna think I’m crazy. | 她会以为我是个疯子 |
[48:23] | I’m a daddy? | 我做了爸爸 |
[48:24] | You know what? If I got Fiona to kiss me once… | 你知道吗 既然菲奥娜吻过我 |
[48:30] | …then I can do it again. | 我就能让她再吻一次 |
[48:32] | Shrek, do my babies have hooves or talons? | 史莱克 我的孩儿有小蹄子和小龙爪吗 |
[48:35] | Donkey! | 驴子 |
[48:37] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[48:39] | Fiona? | 菲奥娜 |
[48:47] | You should not be here, senor. | 你不该来这 先生 |
[48:50] | Puss? | 猫咪 |
[48:57] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[49:12] | Feed me, if you dare. | 有种的话 就来喂我吧 |
[49:15] | Puss, what happened to you? You got so fa… | 猫咪 你怎么了 搞这么肥… |
[49:20] | – …fancy. – Do I know you? | -…富态 -我认识你吗 |
[49:23] | Well, where’s your hat? Where’s your belt? | 你帽子哪去了 腰带呢 |
[49:26] | Your wee little boots? | 迷你小靴子哩 |
[49:27] | Boots? For a cat? | 靴子 猫穿靴子 |
[49:30] | But you’re Puss in boots. | 但你是只穿靴子的猫啊 |
[49:34] | Maybe once. | 昨日黄花了 |
[49:36] | But that is a name I have outgrown. | 那个名字已无法承载我的重量了 |
[49:37] | That’s not the only thing you’ve outgrown. | 承载不了的可不仅仅是重量哦 |
[49:39] | I may have let myself go a little since retirement, | 我退休以后 也许是有点放纵 |
[49:43] | but hanging up my sword was the best decision of my life. | 我当年选择了刀光剑影 还从未后悔过 |
[49:46] | I have all the cream I can drink and all the mice I can chase. | 所以现在才有奶可喝 有鼠可追 |
[49:51] | I’ll get him later. | 待会再逮它 |
[49:52] | Puss, what have I done to you? | 猫咪 我都对你做了些什么啊 |
[49:55] | You’ve gone soft. | 你简直成了软蛋 |
[49:57] | Well, I do get brushed twice a day. | 我每天刷两次毛呢 |
[50:03] | Look, it’s not too late to fix it. | 听着 现在弥补还不晚 |
[50:04] | All you have to do is help me get a kiss from Fiona. | 你只要帮我得到菲奥娜的一个吻就行了 |
[50:07] | What are you doing? Can I help you with something? | 你在干什么 有什么能为您效劳的 |
[50:10] | Well, I know how stressful mounting a rebellion can be… | 我知道领导反抗的压力很大 |
[50:13] | …rallying the troops, planning attacks, | 组织军队 策划袭击 |
[50:15] | so I brought you a little something to ease the tension. | 所以我给你买了些东西 减减压 |
[50:20] | A gift basket? | 礼物篮子 |
[50:21] | You’re welcome. So let’s see what you got. | 不客气 来瞧瞧都有些什么 |
[50:24] | Heart-shaped box of slugs. | 心形蛞蝓盒 |
[50:27] | Skunk-scented candle. | 臭鼬熏香蜡烛 |
[50:29] | Look, this really isn’t the… | 听着 现在真的不是 |
[50:32] | What’s this? Coupons! | 这是啥 礼券耶 |
[50:34] | Let’s see, “good for one free foot massage.” | 瞧瞧 “免费脚部按摩一次” |
[50:36] | “A mud facial!” Oh, and here’s one… | “泥浆面膜护理一次” 这还有一个 |
[50:39] | “Good for one free kiss.” Let’s cash it now. | “免费香吻一个” 现在就兑现吧 |
[50:42] | Look, I don’t know what this is all about, | 我不知道你在搞什么 |
[50:44] | but I’m trying to run a revolution. | 但是我正忙着革命呢 |
[50:46] | So unless you have rumpel Stiltskin’s head in there, | 所以 除非你拎着侏儒小精灵的脑袋 |
[50:49] | I suggest you take your gift basket, | 不然就带上你的礼篮 |
[50:51] | get out of my tent and go make yourself useful! | 滚出我的帐篷 做点有用的事去 |
[50:55] | Wow. You’re right. I am sorry. | 你是对的 对不起 |
[51:00] | I was just trying to be friendly. | 只是想交个朋友嘛 |
[51:01] | No hard feelings? | 没什么接受不了的吧 |
[51:04] | An apologetic hug? | 来个歉意的拥抱 |
[51:07] | And a quick kiss goodbye. | 速速来个吻别 |
[51:11] | Wait! Is that mistletoe I see? | 等等 那不是槲寄生吗 |
[51:15] | Hey, Shrek! Are my babies cute, or do | 史莱克 我的孩儿可爱不 |
[51:17] | they make people feel uncomfortable? | 还是惹人烦啊 |
[51:18] | Where’d we find that guy? | 在哪找到那个家伙的 |
[51:21] | Could it be true? | 真的是这样吗 |
[51:22] | Have the years of prim and pampery made me soft? | 这些年的养尊处优让我变成软蛋了吗 |
[51:26] | Don’t be silly. Now who’s a pretty kitty? | 别傻了 现在 谁是可爱小咪咪 |
[51:29] | I am. | 我耶 |
[51:39] | Daddy thinks you look real nice, Fifi. | 爸爸觉得你好漂亮哦 飞飞 |
[51:44] | All right, piggies, be gone! | 行了 猪猪们 退下吧 |
[51:45] | Don’t forget to take her little potty box with you. | 别忘了把她的便壶带走 |
[51:49] | This little piggy wants to go home! | 小猪猪想回家 |
[51:51] | – Mr. Stiltskin! He’s here. – Nice. | -精灵先生 他来了 -很好 |
[52:08] | Pied Piper. How was your commute? | 花衣吹笛人 一路可顺风啊 |
[52:13] | Good. | 好 |
[52:14] | You call this guy a bounty hunter? | 这就是赏金猎手啊 |
[52:16] | What’s he gonna do, flute those ogres a lullaby? | 他想怎么着 给那些怪物吹摇篮曲吗 |
[52:31] | Ok, got it! | 好了 懂了 |
[52:34] | Make it stop! | 停下来 |
[52:40] | All right, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[52:45] | Looks like it’s time to pay the Piper. | 看起来该给笛手付钱了 |
[52:51] | Griselda, seriously, | 格里塞达 我说真的 |
[52:52] | it’s time to pay the Piper. | 该给吹笛人付钱了 |
[52:54] | Now go get my cheque book! go! Move! Get out! | 把我的支票簿拿来 快点 滚出去 |
[52:57] | Things are getting real sloppy around here! | 别给我拖拖拉拉的 |
[53:02] | Here, now make sure they eat up! | 确保让他们都吃完 |
[53:04] | You can’t end tyranny on an empty stomach! Go on! Go! | 空着肚子可打不倒暴君 快去 去 |
[53:17] | – Come on, Donkey. – One more time, please? | -来嘛 驴子 -再来一次吧 |
[53:20] | All right, but this is the last time. | 好吧 但是最后一次啊 |
[53:24] | Here it comes. Look at him. | 开始喽 瞧他 |
[53:30] | I see you! | 我能看见你哦 |
[53:35] | This ass has seen the last lether lip | 这头驴子见过皮囊嘴 |
[53:36] | but never want to see another one on the hat, | 但不想再见到帽子唠 |
[53:38] | would you? | 你说是不 |
[53:39] | That’s quite a friend you’ve got there. | 你朋友可真有意思 |
[53:41] | I can see why you haven’t eaten him. | 我明白你当初为啥没吃它了 |
[53:43] | Donkey! I hate to pull you away from your adoring public, | 驴子 我不是不让你和粉丝在一起 |
[53:46] | but I’m not getting anywhere with Fiona. | 但是我和菲奥娜还没有任何进展呢 |
[53:49] | I need your help! | 我需要你的帮助 |
[53:50] | Hey, everybody. Who wants dessert? | 各位 谁要来点儿点心啊 |
[53:55] | – Where’d you get these? – Fiona’s garbage. | -从哪搞来的 -菲奥娜的垃圾堆里 |
[53:57] | Just another gift from some clueless lover boy. | 又是哪个不明真相的蠢小伙送的 |
[54:02] | That’s a good one, cookie! | 说得好 饭饭 |
[54:04] | Anyone who knows Fiona knows this stuff ain’t gonna work on her. | 了解菲奥娜的人都知道她不吃那套 |
[54:07] | Works on me. | 我可吃哦 |
[54:09] | Donkey, what am I gonna do? | 驴子 我该怎么办 |
[54:10] | It’s like I don’t even know her. | 我好像都不了解她了 |
[54:12] | You in trouble, Romeo. | 你可麻烦咯 罗密欧 |
[54:14] | The only thing Fiona cares about is her cause. | 菲奥娜唯一关心的是她的起义 |
[54:16] | – To the cause! – To the cause! | -为了起义 -为了起义 |
[54:21] | All right! | 太好了 |
[54:44] | Hello! | 好啊 |
[54:49] | – Nice moves. – What are you doing? | -身手不错 -你想干吗 |
[54:52] | What does it look like? | 这行头看起来在那么样 |
[54:53] | I’m getting ready for ambush action. | 我已经为埋伏做好准备了 |
[54:55] | Oh, yeah. I always like to quad my lutes | 那啥 我总是喜欢在实战前 |
[54:57] | and do some scrunches before an operational… op. | 嚼吧嚼吧嘴皮子 弹弹小曲儿 |
[55:02] | This one taken? | 这个有人要吗 |
[55:03] | We use that to clean the toilets. | 那是用来刷厕所的 |
[55:07] | And we use that one to clean the thing we clean the toilets with. | 那个是用来清理刚才那玩意的 |
[55:10] | I knew that. | 我知道的啦 |
[55:12] | There you go, chief. | 这还差不多 长官 |
[55:31] | Hey… Scott? | 斯科特 |
[55:33] | My name is Shrek, actually. | 我叫史莱克 其实 |
[55:35] | You’re going to get yourself killed at the ambush tonight. | 你参加今晚的埋伏就是去送死 |
[55:38] | I’ll be fine. I think I can take care of myself… | 我会好好的 我能照顾好自己 |
[55:42] | Well, let’s see about that. | 好吧 那拉出来溜溜吧 |
[55:44] | Golden leaves looked brown to me | 金色树叶在我的世界中枯萎 |
[55:47] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[55:51] | The world had less color without you | 没有了你 世界失去了意义 |
[55:53] | Fiona? | 菲奥娜 |
[55:56] | Shapes in the sky looked plain to my eyes | 天空的图案 在我眼中已平淡无奇 |
[56:01] | The world had less color without you | 没有了你 世界失去了意义 |
[56:07] | Without you | 没有了你 |
[56:12] | I know plenty of people | 我知道很多人 |
[56:16] | With eyes closed | 蒙蔽了双眼 |
[56:19] | They don’t see you like I do | 他们不像我懂你 |
[56:24] | Darling, I do | 亲爱的 我才是 |
[56:26] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[56:28] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[56:32] | The dragon goes under the bridge, | 巨龙穿过桥洞 |
[56:34] | through the loop and finally… | 峰回路转 终于 |
[56:36] | Into the castle. | 进入了城堡 |
[56:40] | I do | 我才是 |
[56:42] | Darling I do | 亲爱的我才是 |
[56:44] | Darling I do | 亲爱的我才是 |
[56:48] | See you | 懂你的 |
[56:49] | Ok. Good. | 好了 很好 |
[56:52] | It seems like you can handle yourself. | 看起来你能照顾好自己了 |
[56:54] | – But, Fiona… – Go get ready for the mission! | -但是 菲奥娜 -准备上战场吧 |
[56:56] | – I will, but Fiona… – That’s an order! | -我会的 但是菲奥娜 -这是命令 |
[57:10] | All right, let’s get those axes sharpened and weapons packed! | 好吧 把斧子磨了 备好武器 |
[57:14] | Preparation is half the battle! | 好的准备是胜利的一半 |
[57:16] | Ogre! Un momento! Un momento! | 怪物 等一下 等一下 |
[57:21] | Ogre, ogre, un momento! | 怪物 怪物 等我一下 |
[57:26] | Just give me a minute. | 先喘口气 |
[57:27] | Look, Puss, I’m a little pressed for time. | 听着 猫咪 我没多少时间了 |
[57:30] | I am not believing what I have just witnessed. | 真不敢相信刚才看到的那一幕 |
[57:33] | Back there, you and Fiona. | 就刚才 你和菲奥娜 |
[57:35] | There was a spark… A spark inside her heart | 有火花 她的心里迸发了火花 |
[57:38] | I thought was long extinguished. | 我还以为早就熄火了呢 |
[57:40] | It was as if, for one moment, | 就好像 有那么一瞬间 |
[57:42] | Fiona had actually found her true love! | 菲奥娜找到了她的真爱 |
[57:45] | I am her true love. I ended her curse. | 我就是她的真爱 我解除了她的诅咒 |
[57:48] | You know of her curse? | 你知道她的诅咒 |
[57:50] | By day, one way, by night another. | 白天是美人 夜晚成怪兽 |
[57:54] | This shall be the norm. | 春夏与秋冬 塔中空自守 |
[57:57] | Until you find true love’s first kiss… | 王子终将至 一吻破魔咒 |
[58:02] | …and then take love’s true form. | 真爱修成果 宛若情初窦 |
[58:06] | You even know the little rhyme! | 你居然还会这首小诗 |
[58:08] | It is true! You are the one! | 原来是真的 真的是你 |
[58:10] | You must prove it to her! | 你必须证明给她看 |
[58:11] | – How? – Convince her! | -怎么证明 -说服她 |
[58:13] | Go to her when she is alone | 等她一个人的时候 |
[58:15] | and tell her something that only her true love would know. | 说一些只有真爱才知道的事情 |
[58:19] | Know about what?! | 知道什么 |
[58:22] | Whoa! That’s a whole lot of kitty! Shrek, can we keep him? | 好一只猫咪哦 史莱克 能养它做宠物不 |
[58:42] | Excuse me. Coming through! | 不好意思 借过 |
[58:44] | Pardon me, guys! Watch your back. | 不好意思了 伙计们 小心背后 |
[58:47] | Look, Donkey, the chimichanga cart! Quick! | 快看 驴子 卷饼摊 快点 |
[58:50] | Dale! After him, burro! | 驾 驾 追上他小毛驴 |
[58:52] | Donkey, vaonos! | 驴子 得儿驾 |
[58:53] | Man, you are a cat-astrophe! | 哥们儿 你真是一个灾”猫”啊 |
[58:55] | And you are ri-Donkey-lous! | 你真是不可…”驴”喻 |
[59:04] | I’ll scout ahead. Wait for my signal. | 我去打前哨 等我的信号 |
[59:12] | Secure your positions! | 稳住阵脚 |
[59:30] | – It’s quite a view from up here. – What are you doing?! | -这上头景色不错 -你来干吗 |
[59:32] | Get back in position! | 快归位 |
[59:34] | You need to know, once and for all, who I really am. | 你需要知道我到底是谁 就一劳永逸了 |
[59:37] | You are going to ruin everything! | 你会毁了这一切的 |
[59:39] | Ruin everything? Actually, | 毁了这一切 其实 |
[59:40] | I’m gonna fix everything… | 我是来弥补一切的 |
[59:41] | The ogres, rumpel, your curse. | 怪物 侏儒 还有你的诅咒 |
[59:45] | How do you know about my curse?! | 你怎么知道我的诅咒 |
[59:47] | Ok, ok, please, | 行了 行了 拜托 |
[59:49] | Fiona… just hear me out. | 菲奥娜 听我说完 |
[59:52] | I can explain everything. | 我可以解释一切 |
[59:58] | – Where’s Fiona’s signal? – What’s she waiting for? | -菲奥娜的信号呢 -她还在等什么 |
[1:00:01] | – He’s going to get away! – No, he’s not. | -他会跑掉的 -不 他跑不了 |
[1:00:29] | Listen, I don’t know who you are | 听着 我不知道你是谁 |
[1:00:31] | or how you know about my curse, | 也不知道你怎么知道我的诅咒 |
[1:00:33] | but if any of these ogres find out I’m… | 但是如果被这些怪物发现了我是 |
[1:00:35] | – A beautiful princess? – That is not who I am! Not anymore. | -一位美丽的公主 -那不是我 不再是了 |
[1:00:39] | Look, I know you’re upset. | 听着 我知道你很伤心 |
[1:00:40] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你一点也不了解我 |
[1:00:42] | I know everything about you. | 我对你了如执掌 |
[1:00:44] | I know you sing so beautifully that birds explode. | 我知道你唱起歌来让鸟儿都嫉妒 |
[1:00:47] | – Big deal. – I know that when you sign your name, | -就算是 -我知道你签名的时候 |
[1:00:49] | – you put a heart over the “l”. – So what? | -会在字母”i”上面画个桃心 -那又怎样 |
[1:00:52] | I know that when you see a shooting star, | 我知道当你看到流星飞过 |
[1:00:54] | you cross your fingers on both hands, | 你会在胸前交叉起十指 |
[1:00:56] | squinch up your nose and you make a wish. | 拱起鼻子 然后许下愿望 |
[1:01:00] | I know that you don’t like the covers wrapped around your feet, | 我知道你不喜欢脚上盖着被子 |
[1:01:03] | and I know that you sleep by candlelight, | 我还知道你睡觉时要伴着烛光 |
[1:01:05] | because every time you close your eyes… | 因为每次你闭上眼睛 |
[1:01:08] | you’re afraid you’re gonna wake up back in that tower. | 你会害怕醒来时 又回到那个高塔 |
[1:01:13] | But, most importantly, Fiona… | 但是 菲奥娜 最重要的是 |
[1:01:16] | I know that the reason you turn human every day… | 我清楚你每天变回人形的原因 |
[1:01:22] | is because you’ve never been kissed… | 就是你从来没有 |
[1:01:25] | well… | 被我 |
[1:01:29] | by me. | 吻过 |
[1:01:40] | – You move fast. -It’s not me doing the moving. | -你动作好快 -不是我在动 |
[1:01:46] | – Why is this happening?! – Love? | -这是怎么回事 -爱的力量 |
[1:01:48] | – No, I’m being forced to dance! – By love! | -不 我情不自禁地起舞 -这是爱的力量 |
[1:01:51] | No, I can’t stop myself! | 不 我停不下来了 |
[1:01:54] | Please! Make it stop! | 拜托 让我停下来 |
[1:01:57] | I can’t control myself! | 我不能控制自己了 |
[1:02:03] | Yeah! Cookie’s bringing the heat out of the kitchen! | 热乎乎的曲奇饼出锅啦 |
[1:02:09] | Oh, no! It’s the piper! | 不 那是吹笛人 |
[1:02:13] | I can’t believe I let this happen, and it’s all because of you! | 真不敢相信这种事会发生 都因为你 |
[1:02:17] | If you’d just let me kiss you! | 如果你刚才让我吻的话 |
[1:02:20] | What? You’re insane! | 什么 你脑袋进水了吧 |
[1:02:36] | We must do something before they | 在他们跳得忘乎所以之前 |
[1:02:38] | fandango themselves into oblivion! | 我们得做点什么 |
[1:02:41] | – What can we do? – First, you must stop dancing! | -我们能做什么 -你先给我别跳了 |
[1:02:44] | When somebody tooties that fluty, I got to shake my booty! | 一有人吹那曲子 我摇摆的屁屁就身不由己了 |
[1:02:47] | Then it’s up to me! | 那让我来管管它 |
[1:02:57] | Hurry! We must get them away from the music! | 快 必须让他们远离那音乐 |
[1:03:03] | Puss and donkey to the rescue! | 猫咪和驴子的大救援 |
[1:03:06] | We saved the day! | 我们是救世主 |
[1:03:32] | Donkey… can I borrow your tongue? | 驴儿 能借你舌头用用吗 |
[1:03:35] | Say what?! | 什么 |
[1:03:37] | No. Hell… | 不 见鬼去吧 |
[1:03:41] | I don’t care how big your eyes get, | 你眼睛睁得再大也没用 |
[1:03:42] | player, it’s not going down. | 哥们 我不吃装萌这套哦 |
[1:03:50] | All right! | 真没办法 |
[1:03:51] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:03:52] | – Where are you going? – To save my friends. | -你要去哪 -救我的朋友们 |
[1:03:55] | – How, by getting yourself killed? – If that’s what it takes. | -怎么救 牺牲自己吗 -如果可以的话 |
[1:03:58] | Puss, say something. | 猫咪 说话呀 |
[1:03:59] | – Puss? – Let me explain. | -猫咪 -你听我说 |
[1:04:01] | So that’s how you knew so much about me. | 原来如此 难怪你这么了解我 |
[1:04:04] | – Fiona, wait! Kiss me. – What? | -菲奥娜 等等 吻我 -什么 |
[1:04:07] | It’s the only way to save your friends. | 这是唯一救你朋友们的方法 |
[1:04:09] | Get out of my way. | 走开 别挡路 |
[1:04:10] | You used to believe that a single kiss could solve everything! | 你曾经相信一个吻可以解决所有问题 |
[1:04:40] | I don’t understand. This doesn’t make any sense. | 我不明白 没道理啊 |
[1:04:44] | True love’s kiss was supposed to fix everything! | 真爱之吻应该能纠正一切 |
[1:04:47] | Yeah, you know, | 知道吗 |
[1:04:48] | that’s what they told me, too. | 他们也是这么告诉我的 |
[1:04:49] | True love didn’t get me out of that tower. | 但真爱并没有让我逃出高塔 |
[1:04:52] | I did. I saved myself. | 是我自己 我救了自己 |
[1:04:56] | Don’t you get it? It’s all just a big fairy tale. | 你还没明白吗 这就是一个大大的谎言 |
[1:04:59] | Fiona, don’t say that. It does exist! | 菲奥娜 别这么说 那是真的 |
[1:05:02] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[1:05:03] | Did you grow up locked away in a dragon’s keep? | 你曾在一条恶龙的看守下长大吗 |
[1:05:06] | Did you live all alone in a miserable tower? | 你曾在高塔里孤苦伶仃地生活吗 |
[1:05:09] | Did you cry yourself to sleep every night, | 你曾每晚以泪洗面 |
[1:05:12] | waiting for a true love that never came?! | 等待那从没出现过的真爱吗 |
[1:05:16] | But… but I’m your true love. | 但…但我是你的真爱 |
[1:05:19] | Then where were you when I needed you? | 那当我需要你的时候 你在哪 |
[1:05:35] | Maybe you kissed her wrong? | 你吻技不行吗 |
[1:05:38] | No. | 不 |
[1:05:39] | The kiss didn’t work… | 那个吻没有奏效 |
[1:05:42] | because Fiona doesn’t love me. | 因为菲奥娜并不爱我 |
[1:05:51] | Don’t despair, fellow ogres! | 大家伙 不要绝望 |
[1:05:53] | They can put us in cages, | 他们可以把我们锁在笼子里 |
[1:05:55] | but they can’t cage our honour! | 但锁不住我们的尊严 |
[1:05:58] | Shrek and Fiona are together?! | 史莱克和菲奥娜在一起 |
[1:06:03] | Yeah, I’ve heard enough of your toot-a-lee-toots! | 我听够了你哇啦哇啦吹的破玩意 |
[1:06:06] | You blew it! | 你搞砸了 |
[1:06:07] | Wolfie! My speech wig. | 沃菲 演说形态 |
[1:06:09] | Baba! Ready my makeup. | 芭芭 准备好我的装束 |
[1:06:11] | And piper, pull my socks up. | 吹笛人 把我的袜子卷起来 |
[1:06:15] | – Tight. – Attention, citizens. | -够紧 -请注意 国民们 |
[1:06:19] | Please stay tuned for a message from our tyrannical dictator! | 咱们残暴的独裁君主有一条消息要告诉大家 |
[1:06:25] | Hello, people. | 大家好 |
[1:06:25] | It is I, Rumpel Stiltskin… | 是我 侏儒小精灵 |
[1:06:28] | shepherd of your dreams. | 你们梦想的领航员 |
[1:06:32] | Recently, a certain somebody | 最近 某个人 |
[1:06:35] | has jeopardised our joyous lives. | 威胁到了我们的快乐生活 |
[1:06:39] | And that somebody is the rat-munching ogre | 那个人就是个吃耗子的怪物 |
[1:06:43] | called Shrek! | 史莱克 |
[1:06:45] | That is why I come to you, dear citizens. | 这就是我为什么要呼唤你们 亲爱的国民们 |
[1:06:47] | For whomever brings me this ogre, | 谁能把这个怪物捉给我 |
[1:06:50] | shall receive the deal of a lifetime. | 就能得到一份终生幸福之约 |
[1:06:54] | Just think of it! Total and complete happiness. | 想想看吧 无上的幸福 |
[1:06:58] | Dazzling, radiant fulfilment! | 光彩夺目 令人满足 |
[1:07:00] | All your greatest wishes. | 你所有宏大的愿望 |
[1:07:01] | Your wildest dreams. | 你最狂野的梦想 |
[1:07:04] | Anything you could ever want! No strings attached! | 你的梦想尽能实现 无任何附加条款 |
[1:07:09] | But hurry, this is a limited time offer. | 但是要快 这可是有时间限制的 |
[1:07:12] | So light your torches, sharpen your pitchforks | 所以点亮你的火把 削尖你的干草叉 |
[1:07:15] | and get your mob on! | 开始行动吧 |
[1:07:18] | Shrek! Shrek! Shrek! | 史莱克 史莱克 史莱克 |
[1:07:25] | Go back where you came from! | 滚回你老家去 |
[1:07:31] | It seems that we are safe. | 看起来我们安全了 |
[1:07:32] | Yeah, it looks a lot less pitchforky and torchy out there. | 是啊 看起来没什么火把叉子了 |
[1:07:35] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:07:35] | What’s the point? The kiss didn’t work. It’s over. | 有什么意义 那个吻没起作用 结束了 |
[1:07:40] | Look, Shrek, I know things might seem a little bleak right now, | 史莱克 现在的情况确实有点悲摧 |
[1:07:43] | But things always work themselves out in the end, you’ll see. | 但船到桥头自然直 走着瞧嘛 |
[1:07:45] | – I bet by this time tomorrow… – Don’t you understand? | -我打赌明天这个时候 -你没明白吗 |
[1:07:48] | There is no tomorrow. | 没有明天了 |
[1:07:50] | There’s no day after that, | 后天也别指望了 |
[1:07:51] | and there’s no day after that day after that! | 大后天更别提了 |
[1:07:54] | My life was perfect and I’m never going to get it back! | 我曾经美好的生活 再也无法挽回了 |
[1:07:58] | If your life was so perfect, | 既然你生活如此美好 |
[1:07:59] | why’d you sign it away to Rumpel Stiltskin? | 为什么还跟侏儒签那个协议呢 |
[1:08:01] | Because I didn’t know what I had until it was gone! All right? | 失去后才意识到它的宝贵 懂吗 |
[1:08:10] | I didn’t know what I had. | 那时我对拥有的一切都视而不见 |
[1:08:14] | Surrender now! I’m taking you in! | 投降吧 我要把你抓起来 |
[1:08:18] | Don’t try to fight it, ogre! The reward is mine! | 别想反抗 怪物 赏金我拿定了 |
[1:08:22] | Gingy? | 姜儿 |
[1:08:24] | – You unhand me, green devil! – What are you doing? | -放开我 绿怪物 -你在干什么 |
[1:08:26] | Collecting my bounty! | 拿我的赏金 |
[1:08:28] | – Bounty? – What are you talking about, cracker? | -赏金 -你在说什么 小饼干 |
[1:08:30] | Rumpel Stiltskin promised the deal of a lifetime | 侏儒小精灵许给我们一份终生幸福之约 |
[1:08:33] | – for whoever could bring you in. – Deal of a lifetime? | -给能抓到你的人 -终生幸福之约 |
[1:08:36] | Where all your wishes come true. | 你所有的梦想都能成真 |
[1:08:41] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:08:43] | – I can still fix this. – How you gonna do that? | -还有的救 -你准备怎么办 |
[1:08:46] | You know what? I’m gonna give | 知道吗 侏儒小精灵想要什么 |
[1:08:48] | Rumpel Stiltskin exactly what he wants. | 我给他便是 |
[1:08:50] | Ok, Gingy, tell me about this… | 好了 姜儿 告诉我这个… |
[1:08:57] | Were you going to eat that? | 我抢了你的食物吗 |
[1:09:01] | Not Shrek. That is not Shrek. Also not Shrek. | 不是史莱克 这也不是 还是不是 |
[1:09:04] | That’s not even an ogre, | 这甚至都不是个食人魔 |
[1:09:06] | it is a troll! Nice try. | 这是个巨人怪 想的倒美 |
[1:09:08] | – And that… – Roar. | -至于那个 -吼 |
[1:09:09] | It’s just sad. | 就是个悲剧 |
[1:09:11] | And what is that supposed to be? | 这又是啥玩意 |
[1:09:13] | I’m just a frightened old man. | 我就是个吓坏了的老头 |
[1:09:15] | Don’t listen to him! These ogres are crafty! | 别听他的 这些怪物狡猾的很 |
[1:09:18] | That is your father painted green. | 你把你家老头子染绿了 |
[1:09:20] | No, it’s Shrek! Honest! | 不 他就是史莱克 真的 |
[1:09:23] | Take them away! | 把他们都轰走 |
[1:09:24] | Can no one bring me Shrek?! | 难道没人能把史莱克给我抓来吗 |
[1:09:27] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:09:27] | How hard can it be?! I want him! I want him! I want him! | 怎么就这么难呢 我要他 我要他 |
[1:09:31] | Stiltskin! | 小精灵 |
[1:09:34] | I hear you’re looking for me. | 我听说你在找我 |
[1:09:36] | All right! Finally! | 太好了 终于来了 |
[1:09:38] | Who turned him in? | 谁把他抓来的 |
[1:09:40] | Who gets the deal of a lifetime? | 这份终生幸福之约该赏给谁呢 |
[1:09:42] | – I do. – What? But… | -我 -什么 但 |
[1:09:44] | If I’m turning myself in, | 如果我把自己送上门来了 |
[1:09:46] | I get the deal of a lifetime. | 就该我得到这份缔约 |
[1:09:51] | That means you have to give me anything I want. | 那意味着你得给我 我想要的任何东西 |
[1:09:55] | No! Only true love’s kiss can break your contract! | 不 只有真爱之吻能解除合约 |
[1:09:57] | So if you thought you were just gonna… | 别以为你大摇大摆的进来 |
[1:10:00] | in here and get your life back… | 就能找回以前的生活… |
[1:10:03] | I’m not here to get my life back. | 我不是想找回以前的生活 |
[1:10:05] | Then what do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[1:10:18] | The ogres. They are all free. | 食人魔 他们被释放了 |
[1:10:21] | But where is Shrek? | 但是史莱克在哪 |
[1:10:28] | This is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[1:10:31] | I don’t know. Not much of a storybook ending. | 我不懂 这不像是童话故事的结尾 |
[1:10:35] | The noble Shrek turns himself in | 高尚的史莱克牺牲了自己 |
[1:10:38] | to save a bunch of filthy ogres. | 救了一帮脏兮兮的怪物 |
[1:10:41] | All that matters is that they’re free… | 关键是他们自由了 |
[1:10:44] | and Fiona is safe. | 菲奥娜也安全了 |
[1:10:48] | I bet Fiona would be really touched to hear that. | 我猜菲奥娜听到这些一定会很感动 |
[1:10:52] | But, hey… | 但是 |
[1:10:53] | I guess you can tell her yourself. | 这些话还是你自己跟他说吧 |
[1:10:57] | Fiona! | 菲奥娜 |
[1:11:07] | Stiltskin, we had a deal! | 小精灵 我们说好了的 |
[1:11:09] | You agreed to free all ogres! | 你答应释放所有的食人魔 |
[1:11:11] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[1:11:12] | But Fiona isn’t all ogre, is she? | 但是菲奥娜不是真正的食人魔 不是吗 |
[1:11:20] | By day, one way, by night, another. | 白天是美人 夜晚成怪兽 |
[1:11:24] | Blardy, blardy, blar. | 啪啪啪 变身 |
[1:11:28] | Nobody’s smart but me! | 谁也算计不过我 |
[1:11:38] | That was a really brave thing you did, Shrek. | 你做了件非常勇敢的事情 史莱克 |
[1:11:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:11:43] | No, you were right. | 不 你是对的 |
[1:11:46] | I wasn’t there for you. | 你需要的时候 我不在 |
[1:11:49] | And not just at the dragon’s keep, but… | 不仅仅是被恶龙囚禁时 |
[1:11:52] | every day since. | 还有之后的每一天 |
[1:11:55] | Well… | 但是 |
[1:11:57] | you’re here now. | 你现在在了 |
[1:12:01] | Let go of me! I have got to save Shrek! | 放开我 我要去救史莱克 |
[1:12:03] | Don’t be a fool, mule! | 别傻了 骡子 |
[1:12:05] | She’s right. Rumpel’s palace is locked up tighter | 她说的对 侏儒宫殿的大门 |
[1:12:08] | than old mother Hubbard’s cupboard. | 比哈伯德老妈的柜橱关得都紧 |
[1:12:09] | And even that cupboard wasn’t guarded | 老妈的柜橱可没有 |
[1:12:11] | by a whole bunch of mean, ugly, nasty witches. | 一群邪恶丑陋的下三滥巫女巫把守 |
[1:12:14] | Hey! We can hear you! | 别以为我们听不见 |
[1:12:18] | Sorry! | 对不住了 |
[1:12:21] | We must get into the palace. | 我们必须进入宫殿 |
[1:12:23] | Man, Shrek and me just busted out of that place! | 老兄 史莱克和我刚从宫殿里冲出来 |
[1:12:25] | But how? | 怎么出来的 |
[1:12:28] | The same way we’re gonna bust in. | 怎么进怎么出 |
[1:12:35] | Yay! My new pretty ball! | 我漂亮的新球球 |
[1:12:37] | Didn’t it look bigger in the catalogue? | 它是不是比手册上的图片大了点 |
[1:12:40] | I guess it’ll have to do. | 那就这样吧 |
[1:12:47] | Witches, finally, the moment we’ve all been waiting for. | 女巫们 终于到了万众期待的时刻 |
[1:12:52] | The main event of the evening! | 今晚的压轴戏 |
[1:12:55] | I present Shrek and Fiona! | 欢迎史莱克和菲奥娜上场 |
[1:13:03] | And now, to put the past behind us once and for all, | 现在 做最后的了断吧 |
[1:13:07] | I give you a princess’s worst nightmare! | 容我介绍公主最为惧怕的噩梦 |
[1:13:11] | Fiona’s old flame, the keeper of the keep… | 菲奥娜的旧情人 看守她的 |
[1:13:15] | …dragon! | 火龙 |
[1:13:39] | – Donkey? – and Puss! | -驴子 -还有猫咪 |
[1:13:45] | In boots! | 穿着靴子哦 |
[1:14:17] | Get them, get them, witches! | 抓住他们 抓住他们 女巫 |
[1:14:21] | Incoming! | 来了 |
[1:14:26] | – Donkey, woo her! – Woo who? | -驴子 勾引她 -勾引谁 |
[1:14:29] | Your wife! | 你老婆 |
[1:14:44] | Hello | 你好吗 |
[1:14:47] | Is it me you’re looking for | 我是你苦苦寻找的人吗 |
[1:14:51] | But I see in your eyes | 但当我直视你的双眼 |
[1:15:01] | I’ll call you! We’re in love! | 再联系 我们恋爱了 |
[1:15:16] | Fiona, hold on! | 菲奥娜 抓紧了 |
[1:15:19] | Hey, you! | 我在这 |
[1:15:50] | – Chimichangas?! – Get ’em while they’re hot! | -墨西哥鸡肉卷 -趁热吃吧 |
[1:16:00] | Jump! | 跳 |
[1:16:05] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[1:16:20] | The dragon goes under the bridge! | 巨龙穿过桥洞 |
[1:16:24] | Through the loop! | 峰回路转 |
[1:16:26] | And finally… | 终于 |
[1:16:27] | Into the castle! | 进入了城堡 |
[1:16:35] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:16:46] | So long! | 拜拜 |
[1:16:50] | Come on, Fifi, go! | 加油 飞飞 快飞 |
[1:16:51] | Go! Witches, close up the floor! | 快 女巫们 关上地板 |
[1:16:54] | Come on, Fifi, go! Flappity flap! | 加油 飞飞 快 给点力啊 |
[1:16:57] | Come on, go! Fly away! Up, up! Go! | 快点 飞出去 上面 加油 |
[1:17:01] | Fifi, no! | 飞飞 不 |
[1:17:07] | Victory is ours! | 胜利属于我们 |
[1:17:18] | Looks like we’re having curly-toed weirdo for breakfast. | 看来我们今天的早点是个脚趾头长卷毛的怪胎 |
[1:17:21] | Hey, we make a pretty good team. | 我们配合地天衣无缝 |
[1:17:24] | You have no idea. | 这还用说 |
[1:17:34] | Shrek? | 史莱克 |
[1:17:38] | His day is up. His day is! | 他没时间了 他的末日到了 |
[1:17:41] | Shrek? | 史莱克 |
[1:17:43] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[1:17:49] | There has to be something I can do. | 我能为你做点什么吗 |
[1:17:52] | You’ve already done everything for me, Fiona. | 你已经为我做了一切 菲奥娜 |
[1:17:56] | You gave me a home and a family. | 你曾给了我一个家 还有一家人 |
[1:17:58] | You have kids? | 你有孩子 |
[1:18:00] | We have kids. | 是我们的孩子 |
[1:18:02] | Fergus, Farkle and a little girl named… | 弗格斯 法克还有个小女孩叫 |
[1:18:06] | Felicia. | 费利西娅 |
[1:18:09] | I always wanted to have a daughter named Felicia. | 我一直想要个女儿 就叫费利西娅 |
[1:18:12] | And someday… | 总有一天 |
[1:18:15] | you will. | 你会的 |
[1:18:27] | You know what the best part of today was? | 你知道今天最神奇的是什么吗 |
[1:18:33] | I got the chance to fall in love with you all over again. | 我能重新与你坠入爱河 |
[1:19:11] | Fiona, the sunrise! | 菲奥娜 日出 |
[1:19:14] | You’re still… an ogre! | 你还是个…怪物 |
[1:19:19] | – True love’s form. – Impossible! | -真爱修成果 -不可能 |
[1:19:22] | The kiss worked. | 那个吻起作用了 |
[1:19:31] | What?! | 什么 |
[1:19:41] | Fifi! | 飞飞 |
[1:19:45] | Puss! | 猫咪 |
[1:19:48] | No, no, no! | 不 不 |
[1:19:50] | No, not yet! | 不 现在不行 |
[1:19:51] | I’m not ready! No, wait! | 我还没准备好 不 等等 |
[1:20:07] | I love you, daddy! | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[1:20:09] | Shrek! Shrek! Shrek! Shrek! | 史莱克 史莱克 史莱克 史莱克 |
[1:20:17] | Everybody, I have found another cake! | 各位 我又找到一个蛋糕 |
[1:20:21] | Shrek? Are you ok? | 史莱克 你没事吧 |
[1:20:29] | Fiona. I’ve never been better. | 菲奥娜 我从没这么好过 |
[1:20:42] | Happy birthday, Farkle. | 生日快乐 法克 |
[1:20:45] | Fergus, my little man! | 弗格斯 我的小伙子 |
[1:20:47] | And Felicia, sweetheart. | 还有费利西娅 小甜心 |
[1:20:50] | I believe this is yours. | 我想这是你的 |
[1:20:53] | Thank you, daddy. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[1:20:56] | Hey, uncle Shrek! How about giving my babies an encore! | 史莱克叔叔 给我们孩子再吼一个 |
[1:20:59] | Please, senor, let us have it! | 拜托了 先生 再来一个 |
[1:21:13] | I didn’t know we could do that. | 我们还能发出这种音啊 |
[1:21:14] | That’s my best friend! | 那就是我最好的朋友 |
[1:21:17] | You know, I always thought | 知道吗 我一直以为 |
[1:21:20] | That I rescued you from the dragon’s keep. | 是我把你从恶龙手里救了出来 |
[1:21:22] | You did. | 确实是你啊 |
[1:21:24] | No. It was you that rescued me. | 不 其实是你救了我 |
[1:22:58] | Yummy! | 美味 |