英文名称:Playing God
年代:1997
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Sometimes we all wonder | 有时我们会好奇 |
[00:45] | How things come to be. | 事情是怎么发生的 |
[00:47] | The chain of events. | 就像链条一样 |
[00:49] | A leads to “b” leads to “c” leads to “z.” | a引发b b引发c c引发z |
[00:53] | Each life is made up of big decisions, | 重大的决定决定人的一生 |
[00:55] | And each day is made up of a million little decisions. | 成千上万个细微的决定决定了每一天 |
[00:58] | What shirt to wear. What street to walk on. | 穿什么衬衫 走哪条街道 |
[01:01] | What to eat for lunch. | 吃什么午餐 |
[01:03] | And all these seemingly inconsequential choices… | 所有这些看上去并不重要的选择 |
[01:05] | Might change your life forever. | 可能就此永远改变你的人生 |
[01:07] | But who can handle that kind of responsibility? | 但是谁又能处理好这种事情呢 |
[01:10] | It would paralyze you to think about it. | 这些事会一直挥之不去 |
[01:13] | So you have to trust your instinct. | 所以只能相信自己本能的反应 |
[01:15] | What the greeks might call “your character.” | 希腊人称之为”直觉” |
[01:17] | And you better pray to whatever god you believe in… | 你最好向神祈祷 |
[01:19] | That your character knows what the hell it’s doing. | 你的直觉会告诉你怎么做 |
[01:22] | I thought I was a man of character… | 以前我一直认为自己的直觉很灵 |
[01:25] | Good character… Until I made a mistake. | 直到我犯了个错误 |
[01:28] | A bad one that changed everything. | 一个严重的错误 改变了一切 |
[01:31] | That’s why I found myself walking into a lousy l.a. Bar | 这就是为什么我会去酒吧 |
[01:33] | To buy some fentanyl citrate. | 买些毒品自娱自乐 |
[01:35] | Synthetic heroin. | 海洛因 |
[01:37] | My personal favorite. | 我的最爱 |
[01:44] | You see,when I got high,the chain of events disappeared. | 你看 我很嗨的时候 事情的连锁反应就会消失 |
[01:49] | No past,no future. | 没有过去 没有未来 |
[01:52] | Just the sweet,sticky now. | 只有欲仙欲死的现在 |
[01:56] | But before I could get home that night with my goodies, | 但是那天晚上在我带着毒品回家前 |
[01:58] | Something happened. | 发生了一件事 |
[02:00] | I did a good thing. | 我做了件好事 |
[02:01] | One good deed that started another chain | 一件好事引发了另外一系列事情的发生 |
[02:03] | I wasn’t ready for. | 我当时没想这么多 |
[02:06] | And a ride I had no business taking. | 我无所事事 |
[02:19] | We’re set. Okay. See you later,man. | 就这样了 好吧 下次见 伙计 |
[02:21] | Hello,my friend. What’s your pleasure? | 朋友 你想要点什么 |
[02:24] | The usual. | 跟往常一样 |
[04:18] | Call 911! | 快拨911 |
[04:19] | Nobody callin’ 911! | 不准打911 |
[04:21] | He’s gonna die! Call Raymond. | 他快死了 打电话给雷蒙 |
[04:23] | What’s Raymond gonna do? He’s dyin’. | 雷蒙能做什么 他要死了 |
[04:32] | What you doin’,man? | 你干什么 |
[04:34] | – you gonna call 911? – no,man. | -你打算打911 -不 |
[04:37] | Then back off. | 那就滚一边去 |
[04:44] | His lung is punctured. Get me some rum. | 他的肺破了 给我一些朗姆酒 |
[04:46] | I need a clean knife and clean towels. | 我需要一把干净的匕首 干净的毛巾 |
[04:48] | I need,like,a plastic water bottle. | 还有 像塑料水壶的东西 |
[04:50] | Oh,and a wire hanger. | 金属衣架 |
[04:51] | Get a wire hanger and straighten it out. | 拿个金属衣架过来 把它弄直 |
[04:53] | I need some plastic tube. | 我需要一些塑料管 |
[04:55] | Uh,a beer pump or a soda pump? | 呃 一个啤酒泵或者苏打水泵 |
[04:56] | Cut me about three feet,run the wire hanger through it. | 在三英尺的地方剪断 用金属衣架穿过去 |
[04:58] | Get me some tape. | 拿一些胶带来 |
[04:59] | Like,three or four pieces of tape. | 三四块胶带 |
[05:00] | Now,get him up on the table. | 现在把他抬到桌上去 |
[05:02] | Go round it up now. Help me lift him up. | 都给我行动起来 帮我把他抬起来 |
[05:03] | Turn the music down. | 把音乐声音调小 |
[05:04] | Turn it off! | 关掉 |
[05:06] | Up. | 上来 |
[05:10] | Get those towels. | 拿着毛巾 |
[05:13] | Put pressure right here. | 压着这里 |
[05:14] | Just hold it hard. Give me that. | 紧紧地压住 把酒给我 |
[05:16] | Tight. Put it hard. | 用力 压紧了 |
[05:17] | Give me the knife. | 把刀递给我 |
[05:19] | Lighter. Lighter. Lighter. Sterilize that. | 打火机 打火机 打火机 把刀消下毒 |
[05:24] | You got it? | 好了吗 |
[05:26] | If anybody’s squeamish,look away. Now,hold him tight. | 有谁觉得恶心的 看别的地方 现在 把他抓紧了 |
[05:28] | He’s gonna jump. | 他会跳起来的 |
[05:31] | hold him! | 抓紧他 |
[05:33] | Run some of the wire through the front of the tubing,like, | 把金属丝穿过前面的管子 |
[05:35] | Three inches,and give it to me. | 大概3英尺 给我 |
[05:37] | Perfect. | 做得不错 |
[05:39] | Okay,now pull,pull the wire out. | 好了 现在开始拉 把金属丝拉出来 |
[05:40] | Pull it out. Pull it out. | 拉出来 拉出来 |
[05:41] | Okay,give me some tape. Thank you. | 好了 给我一些胶带 谢谢 |
[05:44] | Get the other end of the tubing and put it in the bottle. | 把管子的另一边接到瓶子里 |
[05:46] | Get some tape and make it airtight around the opening. | 用胶布把接口粘好 |
[05:49] | – You with me? You got it? – yeah. | -你跟我一起 明白了吗 -是的 |
[05:51] | all right. | 好 |
[05:52] | Squeeze the bottle first. Make it as airtight as you can. | 先挤压瓶子 尽量排除空气 |
[05:56] | Okay,hold it low. | 好的 把瓶子放低 |
[05:57] | Now,release the bottle. Release it. | 现在 放开瓶子 放开 |
[06:12] | He’ll live,but you better get him to a hospital now. | 他会活下来 但是你们最好现在就把他送到医院去 |
[06:27] | Obviously,I’d seen a lot of | 很明显 我见过很多 |
[06:28] | Awful things done to the human body. | 发生在人身体上的可怕事情 |
[06:30] | I mean,I’d seen the results, | 我的意思是 我见过结果 |
[06:32] | But I’d never actually seen shots fired before. | 但是我以前从未真正看到过有人开枪 |
[06:35] | Not at a man. Not two feet from me. | 冲着人开枪 离我不到两英尺 |
[06:38] | It didn’t scare me as much as I thought it might,though. | 但我并没有预期的那样惊恐 |
[06:41] | Maybe because I knew I could repair the damage, | 也许是因为我知道自己能医好枪伤 |
[06:43] | Undo what had been done. | 修复好枪击带来的后果 |
[06:49] | I guess I should have felt better after saving | 我以为救了那个人会让我感觉好些 |
[06:51] | That man’s life,but I didn’t. | 但是没有 |
[06:53] | It just made me miss more what I once was. | 这只是让我更怀念以前的生活 |
[06:56] | Like a prisoner getting one day out in the sun, | 就像囚犯有机会出去晒太阳一样 |
[06:58] | It just made the prison seem that much more dismal. | 这只会让监狱看上去更阴沉 |
[07:10] | On the way home,I said,tonight,I will not get high. | 回家的路上 我跟自己说 今天晚上不打算让自己嗨了[吸毒] |
[07:14] | I might just as well have said,tonight,I will not breathe. | 我也许刚好也说了 今天晚上我不打算呼吸了 |
[08:32] | There’s no one else now. | 现在没别人了 |
[08:33] | It’s you or no one. | 只有你自己 |
[08:34] | I’ve been up 28 hours. | 我已经站了28小时了 |
[08:36] | There’s no one else now. | 现在没别人了 |
[08:38] | It’s you or no one. | 只有你自己了 |
[08:40] | Sometimes I feel like I’m just tuning up a pint. | 有时候我觉得自己只用了一品脱 |
[08:43] | Everyone should be such a good mechanic. | 每个人都应该成为一个好的医师 |
[08:48] | When I pray to god,I don’t ask him | 当我向上帝祈祷时 我不会求他 |
[08:49] | To eradicate disease. | 消除疾病 |
[08:51] | I pray that he sends me something | 我恳求他能给我一些讯息 |
[08:52] | That I haven’t seen. | 一些我没见过的东西 |
[08:54] | I’m half kidding. | 我并不完全是开玩笑的 |
[08:58] | – Phil,I been up for 28 hours. – there’s no one else now. | -菲尔 我已经站了28小时了 -现在这儿没别人 |
[09:01] | It’s you or no one. | 就你自己 |
[09:02] | Tell them to continue prepping,and I’ll be down. | 告诉他们继续准备 我会接着做下去 |
[09:17] | Let’s see if we can save this young lady’s life. | 让我们看看能不能挽救这位年轻小姐的生命 |
[09:20] | Everything copacabana,dr. Sands? | 都准备好了吗 桑兹医生 |
[09:22] | Yes,it is,dr. Frankenstein. | 是的 弗兰肯斯坦医生 |
[09:24] | Franken-schteen. | 是弗兰肯·斯蒂恩 |
[09:25] | If I forget to do anything,you just let me know. | 如果我忘了做什么 记得提醒我 |
[09:28] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[09:30] | pickups,metz. | 固定器 梅茨 |
[09:31] | careful of those ducts there,doctor. | 注意周围的这些血管 |
[09:33] | No kidding “be careful of those ducts.” | 开玩笑吧”注意周围的这些血管” |
[09:35] | Where’d you get your diploma? Granada? | 你从哪拿到毕业证书的 格拉纳达 |
[09:38] | will you give me some space,here? Cork cannula. | 你能给我腾点地儿吗 软木插管 |
[09:47] | Ah,christ,fran! | 啊 老天 弗兰肯 |
[09:49] | Eugene,is there a problem? | 尤金 有问题吗 |
[09:51] | No,there’s not a problem. | 不 没什么问题 |
[09:52] | Come on,fran. | 快点 弗兰肯 |
[09:53] | Just give me the clamp. | 把夹钳给我 |
[09:55] | how you doin’? | 你还好吧 |
[09:56] | why is everybody worrying about me? | 为什么每个人都在担心我 |
[09:58] | Let’s worry about the patient. | 你们应该担心的是病人 |
[10:01] | Will you wipe my glasses,please? | 你能帮我擦下眼镜吗 |
[10:03] | How you doin’? | 你还好吧 |
[10:04] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:06] | Some umbilical tape. Please hurry. Hurry up. | 脐带线 快 快点 |
[10:09] | Tie it off. Hurry up. Shit! I lost the portal vein! | 系上 快点 我去 门静脉破了 |
[10:12] | Goddamn it! I’m blinded. | 该死的 我看不见了 |
[10:13] | Give me some suction here. | 吸一下这里 |
[10:15] | – help me! – she’s in v-fib. | -帮帮我 -她快死了 |
[10:16] | no,no. Let me finish! I can save her. | 不 不 让我来完成 我能救她 |
[10:18] | come on! | 快点 |
[10:22] | Get out of the way! Get the paddles ready. | 让开 准备好 |
[10:23] | Oh,god. | 噢 天啦 |
[10:24] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 抱歉 |
[10:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:35] | What’s up with him? | 他怎么了 |
[10:39] | He’s all fucked up,isn’t he? | 他现在很嗨 不是吗 |
[10:52] | He’ll do with the proper thingies. | 他会处理好的 |
[10:54] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我什么意思吗 |
[10:55] | Like a proper game,where the ball is round. | 就像一场正常的比赛里 球是圆的 |
[10:57] | What I don’t understand about american football | 我搞不明白的是美式足球 |
[10:59] | Is the huddle. | 球员都挤在一起 |
[11:00] | Whisper,whisper,whisper. | 窃窃私语 窃窃私语 窃窃私语 |
[11:02] | What the hell is all that about,man? | 他们到底在说什么 |
[11:03] | Look,man,they’re not talkin’ about their mothers. | 伙计 他们可不是随便聊聊 |
[11:04] | They’re makin’ a strategy. | 他们在制定策略 |
[11:06] | You can’t hear ’em at the back of the | 在体育场后面 你是听不到他们在讲什么的 |
[11:07] | Stadium,can ya? | 不是吗 |
[11:08] | Hey. Where we goin’? | 嘿 我们去哪儿 |
[11:10] | Then everybody would know what the fuck is goin’ on. | 所有人都知道发生什么事了 |
[11:11] | Oh. Morning,mate. | 早上好 伙计 |
[11:12] | Just chill out,relax. Be with you in a sec. | 兜兜风 放松 跟我们呆一会 |
[11:14] | I don’t understand rugby shit,man. | 我他妈的搞不懂橄榄球 |
[11:15] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[11:16] | Looks just like a football. | 看上去像足球 |
[11:17] | They throw it up,run for it and smash into each other. | 扔球 追着球跑 最后扣球 |
[11:20] | I hate bleedin’ Americans. You think you’re so great. | 我讨厌流血的美国人 你以为你有多伟大啊 |
[11:25] | Life is all a matter of perspective. | 生活在于态度 |
[11:27] | You really learn that as a doctor. | 我从做医生的经历里认识到这点 |
[11:30] | A man with gangrene thinks he’s lucky if he only | 一个得了坏疽病的人会认为自己很幸运 |
[11:32] | Loses a finger and not an arm. | 如果他只是失去了一根手指 而不是整只胳膊 |
[11:35] | So if your life was going along well, | 所以如果你本来生活的好好的 |
[11:37] | And you found yourself walking with two guys that look like | 结果有一天跟两个人走在一起 |
[11:39] | Metallica rejects, | 两个像被金属乐队遗弃的人 |
[11:40] | You might think it was a bad day. | 你可能会认为这是糟糕的一天 |
[11:44] | Mr. Blossom will be with you in a minute. | 布鲁沙姆先生一会来见你 |
[11:47] | On the other hand,if your life is in the toilet, | 另外一种情况 如果你生活得很糟糕 |
[11:50] | And you had a nasty fentanyl citrate hangover, | 然后脑袋还因为残留的止痛剂不舒服 |
[11:52] | You could say… | 你可能会说… |
[11:54] | What the hell. I am at the beach. | 管他的 我现在在海滩 |
[12:30] | Dr. Eugene Sands? | 尤金 桑兹医生 |
[12:33] | – How do you know my name? – Took an interest. | -你怎么知道我的名字 -对你有点兴趣 |
[12:37] | I’m sorry. You are? | 不好意思 你是 |
[12:38] | oh,I…I…I’m sorry. | 哦 不好意思 |
[12:40] | Raymond Blossom. | 雷蒙 布鲁沙姆 |
[12:41] | You gonna hurt me? | 你要揍我吗 |
[12:43] | Are you askin’ ’cause you’re afraid | 你这么问 是因为你害怕了 |
[12:45] | Or ’cause you want me to? | 还是因为你想让我这么做 |
[12:47] | I’m just tryin’ to plan my day. | 我只是想计划好我的时间 |
[12:49] | Oh,man,listen. If I’m interfering with your plans, | 伙计 听着 如果我打乱了你的计划 |
[12:52] | Please forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[12:53] | It’s just I was so knocked out by what you did last night, | 昨晚上你做的事情 太让我震惊了 |
[12:55] | I said,”I gotta meet this guy.” that’s it. | 我想”我一定要见见这个人”就是这样 |
[12:58] | That’s all there is to it. Medical science amazes me. | 就这样 医学让我很震惊 |
[13:02] | Is kidnapping the only way you can make new friends? | 你要结交新朋友只能通过绑架吗 |
[13:06] | Well,you know. | 额 你知道的 |
[13:07] | Hey,why don’t you stick around for a while? | 嘿 你为什么不到处逛逛 |
[13:08] | Nah. I should really be getting home. | 额 我现在该回去了 |
[13:10] | Hungry? | 饿不 |
[13:11] | No,I’m not. What do you want from me? | 不 我不饿 你到底想从我这儿得到什么 |
[13:14] | Nothin’,man. You know,just… Hang out. | 什么也不要 伙计 呃… 你就到处转转吧 |
[13:17] | Have a little lunch. That’s it. | 吃点午餐 就这样 |
[13:20] | How’s your pill stash holding up,doc? | 医生 你藏的止痛药还有吗 |
[13:24] | fine. | 还好 |
[13:25] | all right. Well,if you start to get low,you sing out. | 好的 如果你有需要[止痛药] 告诉我 |
[13:28] | you wanna be my new drug dealer? | 你想成为我新的药物供应商吗 |
[13:37] | Hello. Say hello to Tammy. You know everybody else. | 嗨 这是塔米 其他人你都见过了 |
[13:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:45] | Hey,eugene,have you ever | 嘿 尤金 你有没有过 |
[13:46] | Thought about the idea… | 这种想法… |
[13:48] | That everything that happens,every action, | 发生的每件事 每个行动 |
[13:51] | Causes a reaction? | 都会有反作用 |
[13:53] | I mean,no matter how far away or obscure? | 我是说 不管是隔得多远或者联系很模糊 |
[13:57] | Ah. A butterfly flaps its wings in Tibet, | 比如 西藏的一只蝴蝶扇动翅膀 |
[14:00] | A car gets a flat in Toronto,a guy gets | 一辆车在多伦多漏气 一个男人 |
[14:02] | A blow job in bangkok. | 在曼谷有人给他吹箫 |
[14:03] | All connected. | 这些事情都被联系起来 |
[14:05] | All subject to the linkages of cause and effect, | 所有的事情存在因果关系 |
[14:07] | Even if comprehensible only in retrospect. | 甚至是只在想象里显得合理的事情 |
[14:12] | Claire! Look who’s here. | 克莱尔 看 谁在这儿 |
[14:15] | The barroom doctor. | 酒吧里那个医生 |
[14:17] | Hey,baby. Hi. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[14:21] | – Here. – What’s this? | -给你 -这是什么 |
[14:23] | It’s $10,000. | 十万美元 |
[14:26] | for what? | 为什么给我 |
[14:27] | for stepping into a fray,my friend | 朋友 因为你参与了一场争吵 |
[14:29] | And using your considerable medical skill to save | 用你高超的医疗技术救了 |
[14:32] | One of my special friends. | 我最特别的朋友之一 |
[14:34] | Oh,man! | 哦 伙计 |
[14:36] | A fuckin’ plastic bottle and a,and a tube and… | 一个普通的塑料瓶 一根管子 还有… |
[14:39] | Fuckin’ incredible,man. | 太不可思议了 伙计 |
[14:41] | and Claire was very impressed. | 克莱尔也是印象深刻 |
[14:43] | and she was a big help. | 她帮了很大的忙 |
[14:45] | Was she? | 是吗 |
[14:49] | She’s very helpful. | 确实是的 |
[14:56] | It’s been nice to actually meet you,doctor. | 很高兴再次见到你 医生 |
[14:58] | It’s been nice to actually meet you too. | 我也是 |
[15:05] | Hey,doc. | 嘿 医生 |
[15:08] | – You like basketball? – Yeah. | -你喜欢篮球吗 -喜欢啊 |
[15:11] | Would you like to go to a laker game | 你想跟我们一起看湖人队的比赛吗 |
[15:12] | With us tonight? | 今晚 |
[15:14] | I can’t take “no” for an answer,doc. | 医生 我可不接受拒绝 |
[15:20] | Where are the seats? | 哪里的座位 |
[15:23] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[15:29] | Come on. Take it to the hole! | 快一点 投篮 |
[15:32] | Mmm,baby. I love it when you talk dirty. | 嗯 宝贝 我特别喜欢你爆粗口的样子 |
[15:35] | Come on. | 快一点 |
[15:37] | Yeah. Take it in. | 耶 投篮 |
[15:38] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[15:43] | There they are right down there in front. | 他们在前面正下方 |
[15:49] | The hippie in the middle, | 坐着中间的嬉皮士 |
[15:50] | That’s Raymond Blossom. | 是雷蒙 布鲁沙姆 |
[15:51] | He’s a big counterfeiter. | 他是个盗版商 |
[15:52] | Moves anything from designer clothes,software,cds, | 盗版很多东西 名牌服装 软件 CD |
[15:55] | Videos,whatever. | 视频 |
[15:58] | Those russian guys,they’re his clients. | 边上的俄国人 都是他的手下 |
[16:01] | Now,these guys are | 现在 这些家伙 |
[16:03] | Straight-out insane. | 都很疯狂 |
[16:04] | They think they’re still shooting up Stalingrad. | 他们以为是自己扫射了斯大林格勒 |
[16:06] | Anyway,blossom is moving up. | 不管怎样 布鲁沙姆上台了 |
[16:09] | Enter the chinese. | 准备跟中国人合作 |
[16:15] | But what I don’t know… | 但是我不知道 |
[16:18] | Is who the new asshole is. | 这个新加入的混蛋是谁 |
[16:23] | I mean,how many assholes does one guy need? | 这家伙到底需要多少手下 |
[16:27] | Come on. Come on. Pass,pass,pass! | 快点 快点 带球过人 |
[16:38] | Dive for it! | 抢球 |
[16:40] | I never thanked you for what you did for Isaac. | 我还没谢谢你救了艾萨克 |
[16:43] | – That was really great. – How’s he doing? | -谢谢 真的很棒 -他现在怎么样 |
[16:45] | Oh,he’s fine. Raymond’s taking care of him. | 他很好 雷蒙在照顾他 |
[16:48] | Is that what Raymond does? He… He takes care of things? | 雷蒙是做这些的 他处理好所有事情 |
[16:52] | Yeah. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢你 |
[16:55] | you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[16:58] | okay. | 好的 |
[17:00] | We’ve got to talk some basics,Raymond. | 雷蒙 我们得聊聊 |
[17:01] | You know,Dimitri’s not happy. | 你知道的 迪米特里很不高兴 |
[17:03] | Well,I’m sorry to hear that,vlad. | 好吧 听到这个我很抱歉 弗拉德 |
[17:04] | And what about that last batch of goodies you shipped us? | 聊聊你给我们运来的最后一批货物 |
[17:07] | What the hell was that,huh? | 那他妈的都是些什么啊 |
[17:08] | And where did you find those fat,ugly guys? | 你从哪找的这些又胖又丑的人 |
[17:11] | Yeah,you been watching them? | 你看过他们了 |
[17:13] | You got a lot of time on your hands,there,vlad. | 你在这儿有很多时间 没必要现在聊这些 弗拉德 |
[17:14] | We need some top quality. We’re in the ’90s,man. | 我们需要一些高质量的 现在是90年代了 伙计 |
[17:17] | Could… Let me have the armrest. | 可不可以 让我靠着扶手 |
[17:23] | Funny guy. Don’t just fuck with dimitri,okay? | 去你的 别闹迪米特里 知道吗 |
[17:26] | That’d be a great name of a song. | 这非常适合做歌的名字 |
[17:28] | Don’t fuck with dimitri. | 别闹腾迪米特里 |
[17:34] | hot metal through your skin get them in | 炽热的金属穿透你的肌肤 |
[17:36] | There’s no missin’ | 没有一个角落被遗漏 |
[17:38] | bend a couple of corners then be off up in the red | 转几个弯 再离开红灯区 |
[17:40] | I track down more victims than lojack systems | 我追捕的罪犯比联邦调查局还多 |
[17:42] | been pointing your position then attack you | 找到你 然后攻击你 |
[17:44] | when you slipping up | 在你不注意的时候 |
[17:45] | go by the pound,nigga going left | 沿着拘留所 黑人走在左边 |
[17:47] | to even try to fade dr. K is playin’ with death | 甚至想躲在阴影里 K在找死 |
[17:50] | ’cause when I grip,you slept now you forever gonna sleep | 当我抓到你 你就死定了 再也不会醒过来 |
[17:52] | premeditated,execution- style first you bleed… | 按照计划 最开始你会流血 |
[17:55] | three black guns pointed at your ribs | 三把黑枪指着你的肋骨 |
[17:58] | fill ya fulla holes… | 填上 填上空洞 |
[18:10] | well,you keep saying ya got a little something for me | 好吧 你一直说 说给我准备了一点东西 |
[18:15] | me,me,me | 为我 我 我 |
[18:20] | Hey,ricky. | 嗨 瑞吉 |
[18:23] | I’ll get it for you. | 我会帮你搞到的 |
[18:26] | What do you think of the club? Just had it decorated,man. | 伙计 这俱乐部怎么样 刚刚装修完 |
[18:29] | This is modern if you’re from bulgaria. | 这在保加利亚算时髦的 |
[18:33] | Nothing like bulgaria,man. | 一点也不像保加利亚的 伙计 |
[18:36] | Over here. Sit down. | 过来 坐下 |
[18:41] | Relax,vlad. We’re just kidding around. | 放松 弗拉德 我们刚刚只是开玩笑 |
[18:45] | Am I laughing? | 我笑了么 |
[18:47] | Hey,it’s all right. | 嘿 好啦 |
[18:52] | Okay,Raymond. | 雷蒙 |
[18:55] | Do you want to dance? | 你想跳舞吗 |
[19:02] | – Nancy Sinatra. – Yeah,nice lady. | -南希 西纳特拉 -是的 漂亮的女人 |
[19:08] | You wanna know what I think? | 你想知道我怎么想的 |
[19:10] | I think you been cutting us out of the hoop,Raymond. | 我觉得你正在破坏我们的合作 雷蒙 |
[19:13] | You’ve been screwing us over. | 你在玩我们 |
[19:15] | Hey,Dimitri knows you been dealing with China man. | 嘿 迪米特里知道你在跟中国人做生意 |
[19:18] | Come on,then do you think we’re stupid? | 拜托 你以为我们傻吗 |
[19:19] | How come we can’t go out anymore and have a nice time? | 我们为什么不出去享受一下 |
[19:23] | Dimitri’s getting angry,man. | 伙计 迪米特里已经生气了 |
[19:25] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[19:26] | He can’t cover up your ass anymore,Raymond. | 他不会罩着你了 雷蒙 |
[19:28] | ray,we heard you had some kind of trouble | 雷 我们听说你遇到了点麻烦 |
[19:31] | In one of your clubs,huh? | 就发生在你的一个俱乐部 是吧 |
[19:32] | Yeah. Don’t worry. We took care of it. | 是的 别担心 我会搞定的 |
[19:37] | I don’t know what I’m doing here. | 我不知道我到这儿来干嘛 |
[19:39] | You’re dancing. | 你在跳舞 |
[19:41] | That’s a matter of opinion. | 这是一种看法 |
[19:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:44] | This is not a negotiation. You understand? | 这不是谈判 明白吗 |
[19:49] | You wanna cut us off? | 你想甩掉我们 |
[19:51] | Dump us in the lurch,or what? | 把我们扔在一边不管 还是怎么着 |
[19:54] | It’s in the ditch. | 现在是背水一战 |
[19:56] | The expression is in the ditch. | 意思就是最后一战 |
[19:57] | I don’t care about any fuckin’ expression. | 我他妈的不管什么意思 |
[19:59] | You got it? | 明白吗 |
[20:00] | This is the way we do things in the west. | 这是我们在西部做事的方式 |
[20:03] | Welcome to the free world. | 欢迎来到自由世界 |
[20:07] | Fuck motherfucker free world. | 去他妈的自由世界 |
[20:09] | Okay,andre. | 好的 安德烈 |
[20:12] | – Fuck the free world. – Yeah,and fuck you. | -去他的自由世界 -是的 去你的 |
[20:15] | – no,fuck you! – no,fuck you! | -去你妈的 -去你妈的 |
[20:17] | – Fuck you,bitch! – Fuck you,motherfucker. | -去你妈的 婊子 -去你妈的 混账东西 |
[20:19] | – Boys,boys. – Shut the fuck up. | -伙计们 伙计们 -闭嘴 |
[20:26] | How’d you lose your license? | 你怎么丢掉执照的 |
[20:34] | I was operating on a patient,and the patient died. | 我给一个病人做手术 她死了 |
[20:38] | Was it your fault? | 是你的错吗 |
[20:40] | I was under the influence of narcotics and amphetamines | 我当时受到了毒品和止痛药的影响 |
[20:43] | At the time,so,yeah,you could say it was my fault. | 刚好在做手术的时候 所以 是的 你可以说是我的错 |
[20:47] | How long ago was it? | 过去多久了 |
[20:51] | Ten months,five days… What time is it now? | 10个月零5天… 现在是什么时候 |
[20:56] | So how come you’re still stoned? | 那你怎么现在还像是晕晕的样子 |
[21:02] | Yeah,we’ll see who ends up in the ditch,okay? | 好 那我们看看到底谁能笑到最后 |
[21:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:05] | Yeah,we’ve been through wars before,Raymond. | 我们以前经历过战争 雷蒙 |
[21:07] | Yeah. Oh,yeah,yeah. Remember Afghanistan? | 是的 哦 是的 还记得阿富汗吗 |
[21:30] | – very bohemian. – there’s no place like home. | -你很像波西米亚人啊 -没什么地方像家一样 |
[21:34] | Yeah. Listen,doc. | 是的 听着 医生 |
[21:36] | Anything you ever need,you call me,okay? | 如果你需要什么 尽管给我打电话 好吗 |
[21:39] | Anything. I’m a friend. | 任何事情 我是你的朋友 |
[21:44] | – I mean it. – I believe you. | -我是认真的 -我相信 |
[21:46] | – yeah. – good night,claire. | -好的 -晚安 克莱尔 |
[21:50] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[22:17] | – Cyril check in? – Yep. | -西里尔到了吗 -到了 |
[22:20] | – Is he all right? – Better than that. | -他还好吗 -好得很 |
[22:22] | – Is he happy? – Extremely fuckin’ happy. | -他高兴吗 -非常高兴 |
[22:26] | What does that mean,extremely fuckin’ happy? | 你说非常高兴 是什么意思 |
[22:28] | Hey,nothin’,baby. Nothin’. | 嘿 没什么 宝贝 没什么 |
[22:32] | What’s with the doctor,ray? | 那个医生是怎么回事 雷 |
[22:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:36] | Do you like him,or is he your friend? | 你喜欢他吗 还是 他是你朋友 |
[22:37] | Oh,has the doctor inflamed you in some way | 哦 那个医生在某些方面吸引你了 |
[22:39] | I should be concerned about? | 我应该担心吗 |
[22:41] | No. I don’t like you telling people what we do. | 不是这样的 我不想你告诉别人我们在做什么 |
[22:44] | Do you like the doctor,claire? | 你喜欢那个医生吗 克莱尔 |
[22:45] | No,I don’t,Raymond. | 不喜欢 雷蒙 |
[22:47] | – Do you trust him? – No. | -你相信他吗 -不信 |
[22:48] | – Why not? – Because he’s damaged. | -为什么 -因为他会受伤的 |
[22:50] | Mmm,but we like that in a person. | 但是我们喜欢这样 |
[23:00] | A friend. ray genuinely liked me,but why? | 朋友 雷真的把我当朋友 可他是为了什么呢 |
[23:04] | I’m not sure. Maybe he saw that I didn’t judge him. | 我不确定 也许是因为我没有评判他 |
[23:08] | Who was I to judge anybody? | 我算老几 凭什么评判别人 |
[23:11] | All I know is since I met him,I been kidnapped, | 从我见到他到现在 我只知道我被绑架了 |
[23:13] | Taken to a laker game, | 跟着去看湖人队的比赛 |
[23:14] | A bulgarian go- go bar with russian gangsters, | 跟俄国黑帮的人一起去了一个保加利亚风格的酒吧 |
[23:16] | And danced with ray’s beautiful girlfriend,claire. | 还跟雷的漂亮女朋友 克莱尔跳了舞 |
[23:19] | Well,at least I wasn’t bored. | 总之 至少我没觉得无聊 |
[24:16] | Get us to a new hotel,and bring me someone to talk to | 换个酒店 把弗拉德给我带来 |
[24:35] | We want to talk to you,man! | 伙计 我们想跟你聊聊 |
[24:44] | You weren’t supposed to fuckin’ shoot him. | 你他妈的不应该冲他开枪 |
[24:46] | What’s the point of us running on bleeding sand, | 我们来这儿的目的是什么 |
[24:47] | Didn’t he? | 不就是他嘛 |
[25:00] | I’m really happy to see you. | 见到你真的很高兴 |
[25:03] | I finally found something I can do for you. | 我终于发现我可以为你做点什么了 |
[25:06] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[25:08] | I can make you a doctor again. | 我可以让你再次成为医生 |
[25:15] | What do you got,a magic wand? | 你怎么做到 用魔法棒 |
[25:17] | No. But I have a surprise. | 没有 但我有惊喜给你 |
[25:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:27] | Hey,you guys. | 嗨 伙伴们 |
[25:30] | This is the doctor. | 这是医生 |
[25:31] | Hey,doc. What is it? | 医生 现在是什么情况 |
[25:34] | Gunshot wound to the abdomen. He’s in hypovolemic shock. | 腹部枪弹伤 他现在是失血性休克 |
[25:38] | I’m running saline with a splash of morphine,wide open. | 我在给他注射吗啡 生理盐水 大口子 |
[25:41] | You want me to drape him? | 你想让我给他盖上点什么吗 |
[25:42] | – Hell,yeah. – Get him to a hospital. | -是的 -带他去医院吧 |
[25:46] | Hey,wait,wait,wait. Eugene. Hey! | 等等 等一下 尤金 嘿 |
[25:48] | Talk to me. | 跟我谈谈 |
[25:50] | What happens if you take that man to a hospital? | 如果你把他带到医院 你知道会发生什么吗 |
[25:52] | He gets arrested? | 他可能会被捕 |
[25:53] | He gets deported? | 他会被驱除出境 |
[25:54] | No. He’s on parole. | 是的 他现在还在假释期间 |
[25:55] | He goes back to prison. | 他会回到监狱 |
[25:56] | Well,maybe that’s where he belongs. | 好的 也许他就该回那儿 |
[25:57] | He doesn’t deserve to go back to prison. | 他不该 |
[25:59] | He’s not a bad guy. He had trouble with the american way | 他不是一个坏人 他只是不习惯用美国式的方式做事 |
[26:02] | Of doing things,like you. | 就像你 |
[26:04] | I am not a doctor. | 我不是医生 |
[26:05] | I no longer have a license to practice medicine. | 我现在没有行医资格 |
[26:07] | If I practice medicine,I go to jail. | 如果我再给人看病 我会进监狱 |
[26:10] | I’m giving you license. | 我会帮你搞到执照 |
[26:12] | Eugene,listen to me. | 尤金 听我说 |
[26:15] | I need you to work with me,here. I am giving you a chance | 我要你和我一起干 这是个机会 |
[26:17] | To do some good thing here. | 做点好事 |
[26:19] | What would you do if I wasn’t here? | 如果我不在这儿 你会怎么做 |
[26:20] | Me? I’d probably let him die. | 我 会让他自生自灭 |
[26:25] | Don’t you dare put that responsibility on me. | 你他妈的别把责任强加到我身上 |
[26:28] | I won’t. I will take full responsibility. | 我不会那样做的 我会全权负责 |
[26:31] | But you are a surgeon. | 但是 你是个外科医生 |
[26:34] | Now,a man lies in mortal need of your skill. | 现在 这个人的生死就掌握在你的手里 |
[26:36] | You can either do what you did in the nightclub, | 要不你就像那晚在夜总会那样 救他 |
[26:38] | Or you can let him die. | 要不呢 你就看着他死 |
[26:48] | If I don’t like what I see,he goes to the hospital. | 如果救不了 就必须送他去医院 |
[26:52] | You got it. | 听你的 |
[26:56] | You see that bleeder? | 你看到那个出血点了么 |
[26:59] | I should have been a doctor. | 我应该当医生的 |
[27:00] | I’d have been a great doctor. | 我是个不称职的医生 |
[27:02] | Got it. | 好啦 |
[27:04] | Let’s get a sponge in here. | 拿块棉球来 |
[27:05] | Look at the damage to the diaphragm. | 他的横膈膜伤到了 |
[27:07] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[27:11] | Hey,baby. What’s up? | 嗨 宝贝 怎么了 |
[27:12] | Okay,do we have any gortex or mesh? | 好的 有止血钳或纱布吗 |
[27:14] | Yes. Yeah? | 我看看 |
[27:17] | You are doing great. | 你做得棒极了 |
[27:22] | Anybody lose a button? Damn. | 有人丢了纽扣吗 见鬼 |
[27:25] | How’d that get there? | 怎样进他身体的 |
[27:27] | Bullet fired from a distance of,say,ten or 15 feet… | 子弹射出的距离差不多10英尺或者15英尺 |
[27:29] | Is gonna enter into the body and carry bits of debris… | 射入身体 我们要取出碎片了 |
[27:32] | Hair and skin. | 毛发 皮肤 |
[27:34] | We got broad spectrum antibiotics? | 这儿有各种抗生素 |
[27:35] | We are a full- service store. | 我们这里要啥有啥 |
[27:37] | Well,we should start. | 好的 开始吧 |
[27:38] | There’s all sorts of nastiness in here. | 这里面真恶心 |
[27:40] | Hey,hey! Whoa! Whoa! | 嘿 哇哦 哇哦 |
[27:41] | Keep him under. | 压好他 |
[27:42] | Shit! | 靠 |
[27:44] | Sorry,doc. | 对不起 医生 |
[27:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[27:49] | ray? Huh? | 雷蒙呢 |
[27:50] | I need you to do something for me. | 我要你帮我个忙 |
[27:51] | Yeah,what? | 没问题 要做什么呢 |
[27:53] | – You ready to do it? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[27:56] | I need you to get me some coffee. | 给我拿杯咖啡来 |
[27:59] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[28:04] | It’s a choice | 这是一个选择 |
[28:05] | That’s been offered to many men: | 很多人都会面对的选择 |
[28:06] | Be a slave in heaven or a star in hell. | 做天堂中的奴隶 还是地狱中的明星 |
[28:10] | Of course,I knew this was wrong, | 当然 我知道这不对 |
[28:11] | But I had been a surgeon, | 别忘了 我是个外科医生 |
[28:13] | And on a big day,that could be like flying an F-14, | 在一个特殊的日子 那感觉就像是开F-14飞机一样 |
[28:15] | Only you are the pilot and the plane. | 你既是飞行员 又是飞机 |
[28:17] | I missed that. | 我真怀念 |
[28:19] | And hell does not always look like hell. | 地狱不总是地狱 |
[28:22] | On a good day,it can look a lot like l.a. | 好的时候 就像洛杉矶 |
[28:27] | Thirsty. | 水 |
[28:33] | Thirsty. | 水 |
[28:37] | Anesthesia. It dries you out. You know. | 用了麻药后会觉得口渴 |
[28:39] | I remember from when I had my wisdom teeth pulled. | 我记得我拔智齿时就这样 |
[28:49] | I drank a gallon of water when I woke up. | 我醒来后喝了一加仑水 |
[28:52] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎样 |
[28:55] | – bad? – yeah. | -糟透了 -是的 |
[28:58] | What do you care? | 你要什么 |
[29:01] | I just saved your life. | 我只想救活你 |
[29:03] | I went to considerable expense to save your life. | 花了不小的代价救你的命 |
[29:06] | Doesn’t that indicate some kind of genuine concern? | 这难道不能说明真的关心你吗 |
[29:15] | I think you want to know where we put the merchandise. | 我猜你只是想知道你的货物的下落 |
[29:22] | Vlad,I can’t believe you’re worrying about | 弗拉德 你居然还现在还担心这个 |
[29:23] | Merchandise right now. | 货的事儿 |
[29:27] | You’re not? | 不是吗 |
[29:29] | I’m not the one who was just on the other side,vlad. | 我不是你敌人 弗拉德 |
[29:33] | You died. | 你当时都死了 |
[29:35] | I had my eye glued to the monitor. | 我一直盯着显示器 |
[29:37] | You went flatline. | 心电图都成直线了 |
[29:39] | Now,you’ve come back from the dead. | 现在 你从鬼门关回来了 |
[29:43] | You have miraculously been given a second chance | 你奇迹般重生了 |
[29:46] | To live, | 好好活下去 |
[29:49] | And all you’re worried about is merchandise. | 你担心的却是货物 |
[29:53] | Vlad,think about it. | 弗拉德 想想 |
[29:56] | You are alive. | 你还活着 |
[29:57] | Just think about that for half a minute. | 好好想想 |
[29:59] | I want you to just let everything go. | 别想那些事儿 |
[30:02] | Just… Just go,just go. | 只是… 忘掉 忘掉 |
[30:07] | Let it go. | 让那些都过去吧 |
[30:13] | Good. | 好的 |
[30:18] | Now… Do you want to continue living? | 你还想活下去吗 |
[30:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:29] | Then tell me ?where my fuckin’ merchandise is. | 那他妈的那堆货物在哪里 |
[30:35] | Phoenix. | 凤凰城 |
[30:39] | – Phoenix? – Mm- hmm. | -凤凰城 -嗯 |
[30:42] | Yeah,where in phoenix? | 好 凤凰城的哪个地方 |
[30:44] | A warehouse. Apple grove. | 一个仓库里 苹果园 |
[30:50] | Jimmy’s warehouse? | 吉米仓库 |
[30:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:32] | Hey,doc. | 嗨 医生 |
[31:33] | How’s your swim? | 游得如何 |
[31:34] | Good. | 不错 |
[31:37] | – How’s vladimir? – He’s doing very well. | -弗拉基米尔怎样了 -他的状态很好 |
[31:42] | I should really check up on him later this afternoon. | 下午晚些时候我再给他检查一下 |
[31:45] | – Great,yeah. – Yeah,we’ll do that. | -好极了 -对 游泳吧 |
[31:47] | He’s got a 24- hour nurse. | 他有24小时看护 |
[31:49] | Oh,good. | 好的 |
[31:50] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:55] | There’s your fee right there. | 这是你的费用 |
[31:59] | ray,I didn’t do it for the money. | 雷 我不是为了钱 |
[32:01] | Aw,shy. I know. | 害羞 我明白 |
[32:16] | That guy is gonna take my place. | 那人会替代我 |
[32:19] | That younger man. | 小的那个 |
[32:29] | Days had passed since I’d sewn | 很久了 |
[32:31] | Vladimir back together, | 自从上次给弗拉基米尔做完手术后 |
[32:33] | And this time not a single hour | 现在的每一刻 |
[32:34] | Had slipped by… | 每一刻 |
[32:35] | That I didn’t think about how much | 我从未如此 |
[32:37] | I missed being a doctor. | 想成为一名医生 |
[32:39] | I’d gone from hoping ray wouldn’t call | 从一开始 我不希望接到雷的电话 |
[32:41] | To wondering if he might… | 到猜想是否他会… |
[32:43] | To wishing he would,and then he did. | 到希望他来电话 他真的来电话了 |
[32:45] | He said he had a little day trip planned and that he had | 他说要出门一趟 |
[32:47] | Another little surprise for me. | 给我一个惊喜 |
[32:50] | I said sure. What the hell? | 我说好的 管他呢 |
[32:51] | How bad could that be? | 能有多糟糕 |
[33:15] | Like the car? It’s yours! | 喜欢这车吗 是你的了 |
[33:20] | I just love it out here. | 我真喜欢这里 |
[33:23] | No buildings,no cars,no people. | 没有高楼 没有汽车 没有人群 |
[33:26] | It’s perfect. | 棒极了 |
[33:34] | Ahhh! | 哈哈 |
[33:36] | – How you feelin’,eugene? – Good. | -感觉如何 尤金 -不错 |
[33:40] | – You feel all right?- Uh-huh. | -你喜欢这儿 -嗯哼 |
[33:45] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[33:47] | When I say “china,” what’s the first thing | 提到”中国”你第一个 |
[33:49] | that comes to your mind,huh? | 想到的是什么 |
[33:51] | – rice. – no,seriously. | -米饭 -不 正经的 |
[33:54] | what do you think of when I say “china”? | 说起”中国”你想到的是什么 |
[33:56] | What are you thinking of something? | 你想到的是什么 |
[33:58] | Okay. China. | 嗯 中国 |
[34:00] | Millions and millions of people. | 上亿的人口 |
[34:01] | What do they want? | 他们想要什么 |
[34:02] | They want the american dream,right? | 美国梦 对不 |
[34:04] | The american lifestyle,right? | 美国的生活方式 对吗 |
[34:05] | I wanna give it to ’em. That’s what I want. | 我要实现他们的愿望 那就是我想要的 |
[34:07] | I’d be emperor blossom. | 我是布鲁莎姆国王 |
[34:09] | Right? | 对吗 |
[34:12] | So you’re gonna give | 那你是要和 |
[34:13] | China what it wants? | 中国人做生意了 |
[34:15] | No,not exactly. | 不 不准确 |
[34:17] | I mean,I’m gonna give them,like,versions | 我的意思是 给他们带去我的版本的 |
[34:19] | Of the american dream. | 美国梦 |
[34:20] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思 |
[34:22] | Like calvin clone. | 就像克隆那样 |
[34:23] | Get my drift. | 给我赚钱 |
[34:26] | – Raymond… Be careful. – careful of what,baby? | -雷蒙… 当心点 -当心什么 宝贝 |
[34:29] | Just… Don’t talk too much. | 就是… 别讲太多 |
[34:32] | Oh,come on. It’s eugene. Ah,that’s all right. | 哦 这是尤金 没事的 |
[34:35] | Is eugene a full partner now? | 尤金是你的正式搭档吗 |
[34:37] | He’s as much a outlaw as we are,baby. Aren’t you? | 我们是一丘之貉 宝贝 不是吗 |
[34:39] | I’m just a replica of eugene. | 我不是真的 尤金 |
[34:41] | You think I’m criminal? | 你认为我是个坏人吗 |
[34:43] | I think you’re about as much a criminal as I am a doctor. | 你让我当医生时 也没那么坏 |
[34:46] | Yeah? And you’re a very good doctor. | 真的 你是个很好的医生 |
[34:52] | Raymond! Wanted on the blow,mate. | 雷蒙 你要接电话不 哥们儿 |
[34:59] | Alone at last. | 就剩我们了 |
[35:05] | You must be somebody who is always on the lookout | 你一定是那种一直在寻找 |
[35:07] | for a new way to fuck up. | 新鲜感的人 |
[35:09] | What is it about me that you find | 我咋了让你觉得 |
[35:10] | so objectionable? | 我这么讨厌 |
[35:12] | Other than the fact that you’re a drug addict… | 除了你吸毒… |
[35:14] | And the only patients you treat are criminals? | 你医的都是坏人 |
[35:16] | – you mean your associates. – mm-hmm. | -你的意思你的同伙 -嗯哼 |
[35:18] | I’m not a drug addict. I don’t take drugs to get high. | 我不是瘾君子 我不是为了嗨而嗑药 |
[35:21] | I take drugs to feel normal,to get level. | 我只是想达到一种状态 正常的状态 |
[35:23] | I regulate my drug intake very precisely. | 我是有节制地嗑药 |
[35:25] | I’m sorry. That’s right. You’re a trained professional. | 对不起 好了吧 你是专家 |
[35:28] | You should know. | 你应该知道 |
[35:29] | No. Actually,you were right the first time. | 不 实际上 你的第一点是对的 |
[35:32] | I’m just basically always looking a new way to fuck up | 我就是想找点乐子 |
[35:45] | You have to do me a favor,doc. | 你得帮我个忙 医生 |
[35:49] | Just one thing. For me? | 就一件事情 为我 |
[35:52] | Somebody has been hurt. | 有人受伤了 |
[35:55] | I mean,you know,it’s just a boy,you know. | 是个小伙 |
[36:01] | I had driven half the night. | 我开了半宿的车 |
[36:04] | It was a nice car,all right,but the radio was shot, | 这是辆好车 但我关了收音机 |
[36:06] | so I had a lot of time to think… | 这样我可以好好思考一下… |
[36:08] | About claire,for instance. | 比如 克莱尔 |
[36:11] | Either she hated my guts and wanted to get rid of me, | 要么她是恨透我而想摆脱我 |
[36:13] | Or she really liked me and wanted to get rid of me. | 要么她是真的爱我而想摆脱我 |
[36:17] | Anyhow,wondering about claire stopped me worrying about what | 不管怎样 胡思乱想让我不再担心 |
[36:20] | I’d find on this house call. | 出诊的事情 |
[36:24] | Who was it that said,when a doctor sees a man, | 有人说过 医生的眼中 |
[36:26] | He doesn’t see good or evil,only sick or healthy”. | 没有好与恶 只有健康与否 |
[36:37] | Hey,just come on. | 嘿 过来吧 |
[36:39] | Fuck off. | 滚 |
[36:41] | Nice car,man. | 车不错 哥们儿 |
[37:02] | Hey,you’re the doc,right? | 嘿 你是医生 对吗 |
[37:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:15] | Is he okay? | 他怎么样了 |
[37:19] | He’s dead. | 他已经挂了 |
[37:22] | Don’t give me that shit. Fix him. | 别和我说这些 救他 |
[37:25] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[37:27] | There’s nothing I can do for him. | 我无能为力 |
[37:28] | I say when he’s dead. | 我说他死了他才能死 |
[37:31] | all right? | 明白吗 |
[37:33] | all right. | 好 |
[37:34] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看还能做什么 |
[37:35] | All right! I’ll see what I can do. | 好我试试看 |
[37:46] | Come on. | 好吧 |
[37:48] | He wasn’t a fucking faggot. | 他又不是同性恋 |
[37:50] | You don’t need those gloves. | 不需要用这种手套 |
[37:52] | He doesn’t have AIDs. | 他没得艾滋 |
[37:53] | Just a precaution. | 以防万一 |
[37:54] | Fuck that! | 滚你丫的 |
[38:01] | – there you go. | 这就对了 |
[38:07] | How was he stabbed? | 他怎么弄的 |
[38:09] | He wasn’t stabbed. | 他没有被刺伤 |
[38:10] | He was fuckin’ hatcheted. | 他被他妈的砍伤的 |
[38:11] | It was last night. | 就在昨晚 |
[38:12] | It was those fuckin’ russians,man. | 是被那群该死的俄罗斯人干的 |
[38:14] | They’re not fuckin’ russians. I tell you every fuckin’ day. | 他们不是俄罗斯人 我特么每天都要说一次 |
[38:16] | – They’re fuckin’ estonians. – Estonians,yeah. | -他们是他妈的爱沙尼亚人 -爱沙尼亚人 知道了 |
[38:19] | Guys,he’s been dead for hours. | 各位 他已经死了一会儿了 |
[38:20] | You can fuckin’ join him. | 那你他妈的就陪葬吧 |
[38:24] | Fine,but there’s nothing I can do. | 好吧 但我真的没办法 |
[38:36] | He’s dead. We gotta bury him. | 他死了 我们把他埋了吧 |
[38:37] | Where are we gonna bury him,man? | 埋哪儿 哥们儿 |
[38:39] | Bury him in the cemetery. | 埋在公墓里 |
[38:40] | Where do you think? | 你咋想的 |
[38:41] | You are such a fuckin’ idiot. | 你个白痴 |
[38:42] | You can’t bury him in a cemetery. You gotta call | 你别埋在那儿 你应该找 |
[38:44] | An undertaker,man. | 个办丧葬的 |
[38:45] | The undertaker’s gonna call the cops | 他会招来警察的 |
[38:46] | when he sees him,man. | 如果他看见这具尸体 |
[38:48] | You want the cops on our ass? | 你想招来警察吗 |
[38:49] | What do you suggest we do? | 那你说该怎么办 |
[38:50] | I don’t know,man. | 我不知道 |
[38:51] | Who cares? Just ditch him. | 管他呢 挖个坑 埋了就是 |
[38:52] | Bullshit. | 靠 |
[38:54] | Guys,do you mind if I let you settle this? | 哥们儿 我先走一步如何 |
[38:55] | No,no,no,no,no. | 不行 不行 |
[38:56] | Here’s what you’re gonna do. You’re gonna do a skin graft. | 你还有事要做 你给他整容 |
[38:59] | It’s gonna cover up the wound. | 遮住伤口 |
[39:00] | They’ll think he died of a heart attack. | 让他们以为他是死于心脏病突发 |
[39:01] | The coroner will do an autopsy. | 验尸官一解剖就知道了 |
[39:03] | He’ll know that he didn’t die of a heart attack. | 他会发现他不是死于心脏病突发的 |
[39:04] | We’ll say he’s,um,you know… Jews,with the hair and hat. | 我们会说他是犹太人 头发 帽子什么的 |
[39:07] | A jew? | 犹太人 |
[39:09] | Yeah. You can’t do an autopsy on one of them. | 是的 他们不会检查犹太人 |
[39:11] | I saw it on l.a. Law. | 洛杉矶的法律有这个条例 |
[39:13] | Yeah,but look at him. He’s a fuckin’ mick. | 是的 看看他的模样 就是个见鬼的爱尔兰佬 |
[39:16] | – Make him a jew,man. – What are you talking about? | -把他弄成犹太人 -你在说什么 |
[39:18] | Change his fucking nose! | 把他该死的鼻子整整 |
[39:19] | Change his fucking dick! | 整整他的下体 |
[39:21] | Make him a jew! | 整成犹太人的样子 |
[39:22] | Do it! | 赶紧给我做 |
[39:23] | I think you gotta get ahold of yourself. | 冷静点 |
[39:24] | – you can’t do that? – no. I cannot do that. | -你不会做 -不会 |
[39:27] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[39:28] | Hey,man. | 嘿 哥们儿 |
[39:29] | I’m sorry,man. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[39:30] | I think you just better | 你和善多了 |
[39:32] | Get outta here,man. | 滚出去 |
[39:33] | Get off the bus! Get the fuck off the bus! | 下车 你他妈滚出去 |
[39:34] | Get the fuck… Quack! Quack! Quack! | 滚 嘎嘎嘎 |
[40:19] | – What’s up,doc? – Get the fuck out of my house! | -怎么了 医生 -滚出我房间 |
[40:24] | Go back to wherever… | 爱去哪去哪… |
[40:25] | Tell him I’m tired of his bullshit! | 告诉他我厌烦他的那些鬼东西了 |
[40:28] | I am finished! | 我不干了 |
[40:30] | Tell Raymond to leave me alone! | 告诉雷蒙 别烦我 |
[40:33] | I’m thomas gage. | 我叫托马斯 盖基 |
[40:35] | I’m with the F.B.I | FBI的 |
[40:39] | What the fuck do you want? | 你他妈想干嘛 |
[40:41] | I want you to let go of my neck. | 我想你把手从我脖子上挪开 |
[40:46] | Look at this. I mean,look at this. | 瞧瞧这儿 我是说 瞧瞧这里 |
[40:51] | This is not how a doctor lives. | 这可不像大夫住的 |
[40:54] | No. I mean,this is squalor. | 我是说 这太乱了 |
[40:58] | I mean,you did go | 我想 你该去 |
[40:59] | To med school,right? | 学医 对吗 |
[41:01] | What,are you gonna arrest me for failure to live up | 什么 你要逮捕我么 |
[41:02] | To my potential? | 因为我辜负了你的期望 |
[41:06] | Here. I want to show you something. | 过来 我给你看点东西 |
[41:10] | Is this good shit? I mean,it looks good. | 这些东西如何 不错吧 |
[41:13] | You know what it looks like? | 你知道这是什么吧 |
[41:14] | It looks to me like… Like,ten years. | 这够… 判个十年的了 |
[41:18] | What? | 什么 |
[41:20] | You know,with your priors,ten years mandatory. | 加上你的前科 十年监禁 |
[41:22] | And then there’s practicing without a license. | 还有非法行医 |
[41:25] | Another five. Maybe eight. Depending,you know? | 再加5年 或许8年 不一定 你明白吗 |
[41:30] | Tax evasion. | 逃税 |
[41:33] | Consorting with known criminals. | 与恶棍勾结 |
[41:37] | What are you trying to tell me? | 你到底想说什么 |
[41:39] | I’m tryin’ to tell you that you’re fucked. | 我想说你麻烦大了 |
[41:42] | Et cetera,et cetera,et cetera. | 大发了 |
[41:50] | Hey,listen,doc. I understand. | 嘿 听着 医生 我理解 |
[41:53] | No,I…I do. I’m a cop. I…I love being a cop. | 是的 我… 我能理解 我是警察 我爱这个职业 |
[41:57] | If somebody took my badge away,I…I don’t know what I’d do. | 如果不让我干了 我… 我也会抓狂 |
[42:02] | So I sympathize. I do. But that doesn’t make it right. | 我很同情你 真的 但这没用 |
[42:06] | Raymond Blossom was annoying when he was knocking off | 雷蒙 布鲁沙姆让人头疼了 当他干掉 |
[42:09] | Michael jackson records, | 了好几个人后[超过迈克杰克逊的专辑数] |
[42:10] | But in the last week,I’ve got a morgue | 上周 我站在停尸房里 |
[42:13] | Full of dead people,here. | 停满了尸体 |
[42:15] | So,I’m sorry for you,but I need this guy. | 所以 抱歉 我要抓到这个家伙 |
[42:19] | You want me to get Raymond for you? | 你想我帮你抓他 |
[42:23] | Uh,well,I guess I’m not givin’ you | 我想我没法给你说太多 |
[42:25] | The full picture here. | 细节 |
[42:27] | What is it you want from me? | 你想让我做什么 |
[42:29] | It’s a big fish-little fish kind of thing. | 就是小鱼钓大鱼 |
[42:32] | See,Raymond is done with the russians. | 你想 雷蒙和俄国佬崩了 |
[42:34] | He’s about to get into business with a chinese national… | 他想和中国人做生意… |
[42:37] | Who floods mainland china with stolen u.s. Goods and hides | 将盗窃来的美国货物 皮革运到大陆 |
[42:41] | behind diplomatic immunity. | 在外交豁免权的帮助下 |
[42:43] | Now,understandably,the american government | 现在 当然 美国政府 |
[42:46] | is… is very upset, | 很火大 |
[42:48] | Which means I need you to help me nail them both. | 我需要你协助我把他们一网打尽 |
[42:54] | You know,Raymond and the chinese guy. | 雷蒙 还有那个中国人 |
[42:56] | Now,you see,I already have one of ray’s people | 现在 我在雷的同伙中 |
[42:58] | Workin’ for me, | 安插我的人了 |
[43:00] | And you’re the lucky citizen who is gonna be | 你就是那位幸运的公民 |
[43:02] | My material witness. | 作为目击证人 |
[43:06] | – No. – No,no,no,no,no. | -我不干 -不 不行 |
[43:08] | That’s the wrong answer. No. | 这个不是我要的答案 这可不行 |
[43:13] | By the way,that,uh,work you did on vlad | 顺便讲一句 你给弗拉德做的手术 |
[43:16] | Was,was really good. | 真的不错 |
[43:19] | It’s too bad that ray shot him two hours after you left. | 很遗憾 两个小时后他就被杀了 |
[43:24] | Yeah. He got what he wanted from him and he… | 是的 他达到目的了 他就… |
[43:27] | Right through the sutures. | 子弹正好穿过缝合的伤口处 |
[43:33] | From respected surgeon | 从受人敬重的医生 |
[43:34] | To mob doctor to F.B.I. Snitch. | 到为歹徒卖命 到做FBI的卧底 |
[43:37] | A leads to “b” leads to “c,” | A 导致”b”导致”c” |
[43:39] | Which you have become. | 的连锁反应 |
[43:41] | I needed ray to want to get rid of me. | 我不想帮雷干了 |
[43:43] | Then I’d be of no use to anybody, | 我不会再为人所用 |
[43:45] | And I’d be left alone. | 这样我就自由了 |
[43:50] | Keep your hands up. | 举高点 |
[43:54] | Whoo-ah. Whoo-ah. Ooh,arigato. | 喔喔喔哦 多谢[日文] |
[43:59] | Hey. Sit down. | 嘿 坐吧 |
[44:08] | – is something the matter? – armed psychopaths? | -怎么了 -那个带枪的神经病 |
[44:12] | Oh,well… Their friend had just been killed. | 好了… 他们的朋友刚挂掉 |
[44:17] | They were a little upset. | 他们有一点难过 |
[44:19] | They were more than just a little upset. | 他们不单是有点难过 |
[44:21] | I’m not a pathologist. I don’t work on dead people. | 我不是病理学家 我不想和死人打交道 |
[44:25] | Okay,from now on,only in hotels, | 好吧 从现在开始 只在酒店工作 |
[44:29] | Fully equipped just the way you want it. | 按照你的要求 |
[44:32] | No more house calls. | 不再出诊了 |
[44:34] | Is there anything else we can do for you? | 还有什么要我们做的吗 |
[44:38] | – would you like some? – no. | -你要来点么 -不用 |
[44:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:46] | You know,eugene,you’ve got to embrace | 尤金 你在揭开 |
[44:48] | Your criminal self. | 你的邪恶的一面 |
[44:50] | Maybe he doesn’t have a criminal self. | 也许他就没有那一面 |
[44:53] | Well,I would say that whether or not | 好了 我想说不管有没有 |
[44:54] | He had one to begin with, | 他都上这条贼船了 |
[44:56] | Events have conspired to give him one now. | 他没法躲避了 |
[44:57] | It’s not my criminal self that I’m worried about. | 我担心不是我的罪孽 |
[45:01] | If you’re uncomfortable,why don’t you just leave? | 如果不愿意 为什么还要干呢 |
[45:08] | So,what the hell happened? The guy had a hatchet in him? | 那么 到底怎么了 那家伙给你一斧子了 |
[45:11] | That’s not funny,ray. Where’s my $10,000? | 一点都不好笑 雷 我的1万美元报酬呢 |
[45:14] | Eugene,the guy was dead on arrival. | 尤金 付钱的那个家伙已经挂了 |
[45:15] | That’s not my problem. | 这跟我没关系 |
[45:17] | I make a house call,I get paid. You hired me. | 我出诊了 就应该得到报酬 你雇的我 |
[45:20] | You pay me. | 你来付钱 |
[45:22] | Whatever you say. | 你说了算 |
[45:26] | Let’s go feed the fish. | 一起喂鱼吧 |
[45:30] | Someone to see Mr. Blossom. | 有人要见布鲁沙姆先生 |
[45:35] | I’ll be back. | 我一会儿回来 |
[45:41] | Hey,watch this,eugene. | 嘿 尤金 看看这个 |
[45:44] | Winner take all with these guys. | 胜者才会有食物吃 |
[45:49] | Raymond Blossom. | 雷蒙 布鲁沙姆 |
[45:56] | Dimitri. The premier himself. | 迪米特里 贵客 |
[46:00] | You are not surprised to see me,I hope. | 希望没吓到你 |
[46:04] | Don’t tell me we had an appointment | 我们有约么 |
[46:06] | I forgot about. | 我忘了 |
[46:07] | You forgot,huh? | 你忘记了 哈 |
[46:09] | You killed two of my people. | 你杀了两个我的人 |
[46:11] | I think we can say we have an appointment,huh? | 我想这就算约了吧 |
[46:15] | You have a grievance? | 你不爽 |
[46:16] | Yo,ray. Tell this motherfucker to get this gun outta my face. | 喂 雷 让这家伙别拿枪指着我 |
[46:19] | – You have your colleague… – Shut up. | -你让你的同伙… -闭嘴 |
[46:21] | – Dimitri… – Shut up. | -迪米特里… -闭嘴 |
[46:24] | I heard enough. The war between us is over. | 我听够了 我们断交了 |
[46:40] | Come on. Where’s the backup? | 回话 后援在哪儿 |
[46:41] | I’m not goin’ in there without the backup. Come on. | 没有后援支持我没法冲进去 回话 |
[46:45] | All right,now listen to me,dimitri. | 好的 听我说 迪米特里 |
[46:47] | This is no way businessmen conduct themselves. You see? | 这是他们的错 你觉得呢 |
[46:50] | This is some leftover gulag trip you’re on. | 我们是无辜的 |
[46:52] | You don’t have to do this. | 你用不着这样 |
[46:54] | Just take it nice and easy there,dude. | 放轻松点儿 伙计 |
[46:55] | Hey,shut up. | 嘿 闭嘴 |
[46:56] | You think you are superman? | 你以为你是超人吗 |
[46:58] | Let’s see how much pain you can take. | 看看你能多牛X |
[47:00] | I don’t quite follow you,dimitri. | 我不太明白你在说什么 迪米特里 |
[47:02] | You don’t follow? Follow this. | 不明白 看看这个 |
[47:06] | No! | 不 |
[47:11] | Okay,okay! Enough! Enough! | 好了 够了 |
[47:13] | Watch this. | 再看看这个 |
[47:18] | Man,all right! | 伙计 好了 |
[47:20] | Dimitri,enough! | 住手 迪米特里 |
[47:21] | Dimitri! Enough! | 住手 迪米特里 |
[47:48] | ray,we gotta get her to a hospital. | 我们得送她去医院 |
[47:50] | We don’t fucking do hospitals. | 我们不能他妈的去医院 |
[47:51] | She’ll go to jail. | 她会坐牢的 |
[47:54] | Hey,she could die here. Get to a hospital! | 嘿 她会死在这儿的 快去医院 |
[47:57] | no fuckin’ hospitals! | 不去该死的医院 |
[47:59] | We gotta go to a hospital! | 我们必须去医院 |
[48:00] | We are not normal people! | 我们是罪犯 |
[48:01] | Just drop us off,and I’ll take care of it! | 让我们下车 我会搞定的 |
[48:03] | Look,no hospital,all right? | 听好了 不去医院 明白吗 |
[48:04] | Cyril,book us at the hotel. | 西里尔 回酒店 |
[48:06] | I can’t do it that way. I can’t do this at the hotel. | 我不能看着她死去 回酒店我也救不了她 |
[48:08] | We’ll take out every last one | 我们会想尽办法 |
[48:10] | Of these russians,man. | 那群俄国佬 伙计 |
[48:11] | This is shit,man. | 该死 |
[48:13] | All right,man. | 冷静点 伙计 |
[48:14] | Are you fuckin’ crazy? | 你他妈疯了吗 |
[48:16] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[48:20] | Fix it! | 一定要救活她 |
[48:21] | Hold on,baby. | 坚持住 宝贝 |
[48:22] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[48:23] | What the fuck’s he doin’ back there? | 他妈的在后面做什么呢 |
[48:25] | this is a nightmare! | 这就是场噩梦 |
[48:27] | Shut the fuck up,all right? | 闭你那该死的嘴 好吗 |
[48:28] | All right,man. | 好的 伙计 |
[48:29] | Doctor,talk to me! | 医生 情况怎么样了 |
[48:30] | What the… What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[48:32] | I’m givin’ her something for pain. | 给她注射止痛剂 |
[48:34] | All right,all right. | 好的 好的 |
[48:35] | Okay,here we go. | 好的 搞定了 |
[48:37] | All right. What are you doing now? How is she? | 你在干什么 她怎么样了 |
[48:38] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[48:39] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[48:40] | Hang in there,baby! | 坚持住 宝贝 |
[48:42] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[48:43] | Come on,claire. | 别这样 克莱尔 |
[48:44] | Oh,jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[48:45] | All right,all right… | 淡定 |
[48:47] | All right. | 淡定 |
[48:48] | It’s too late,ray. | 来不及了 雷 |
[48:49] | What? What the fuck you mean it’s too late? | 什么 他妈的来不及了是什么意思 |
[48:52] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[49:04] | Get outta the car! | 下车 |
[49:07] | What the hell did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[49:09] | I didn’t do anything to her. | 我什么也没做 |
[49:10] | She got shot! What did you do to her? | 她中枪了你对她做了什么 |
[49:12] | She lost too much blood! | 她失血过多 |
[49:16] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[49:17] | We’ve got to get rid of the body,though,ray. | 我们得把尸体处理了 雷 |
[49:20] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[49:21] | Fuckin’ hate people! | 该死的 |
[49:23] | ray,ray,ray. | 雷 雷 雷 |
[49:24] | Get the hell in the car! | 滚回车上去 |
[49:25] | We got a dead body in the car we gotta get rid of. | 尸体还在车上 我们要赶快处理掉 |
[49:26] | Never asked your opinion. | 没问你 |
[49:28] | Just get in the bloody car. | 回车上去 |
[49:35] | Fuckin’ get real,man! | 面对现实吧 伙计 |
[49:36] | Just calm down for a minute,mate. | 冷静点 伙计 |
[49:38] | You gotta sort out all this shit. | 你得搞定这一切 |
[49:41] | you bring the body to the beach house. | 你把尸体运到海边的那栋房子里 |
[49:42] | sure. | 好 |
[49:53] | It’s all right. | 好的 |
[49:54] | Bye,baby. | 走好 宝贝儿 |
[49:59] | Will you take care of him? | 你要毙了他 |
[50:03] | I’ll find you later. | 我一会来找你 |
[50:05] | No,no,no,not here. | 不 不 不 这儿不行 |
[50:06] | Not here. | 这儿不能开枪 |
[50:07] | I did everything I could. | 我已经尽力了 |
[50:10] | All right. Put the gun down,man. | 好吧 把枪收起来 哥们儿 |
[50:13] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[50:42] | it’s just your jive talkin’ | 这只是你的花言巧语 |
[50:43] | Oh,I love this. you’re telling me lies | 我喜欢这首歌 你总是对我撒谎 |
[50:46] | jive talkin’ | 花言巧语 |
[50:48] | Where are we going? | 我们这是去哪 |
[50:49] | It’s right on the beach. | 去海边 |
[50:50] | You’ll love it. | 你会喜欢那儿的 |
[50:52] | jive talkin’ so misunderstood,yeah | 如此令人迷惑的花言巧语 耶 |
[50:54] | Is this a place Raymond owns? | 是雷蒙的地盘吗 |
[50:55] | I don’t know who owns it. | 我不知道 |
[50:57] | jive talkin’ | 花言巧语 |
[50:57] | you’re tellin’ me lies | 你总是对我撒谎 |
[50:59] | How long do you think we’re going to stay there? | 我们要在那儿待多久 |
[51:01] | Not long. | 不久 |
[51:02] | What’s not long? | 不久是多久 |
[51:04] | Like a few days? A week?What do you think? | 几天 一周 到底多久 |
[51:06] | Listen,drake. | 听好了 小子 |
[51:07] | This is what you want to call a fluid situation. | 现在可是非常时期 |
[51:10] | I understand,but we have to,uh,dispose of the body. | 我知道 但是我们还有 呃 一具尸体要处理 |
[51:14] | I think it’s best not to anticipate too much. | 不用考虑太多 |
[51:17] | Let’s take things as they come. | 顺其自然 |
[51:19] | with all your jive talkin’ | 所有你说过的谎言 |
[51:21] | I’m tellin’ a lie | 我也在说谎 |
[51:22] | good lovin’ | 美好的爱情 |
[51:24] | still gets in my eyes | 在我眼里仍是如此 |
[51:25] | nobody | 没人 |
[51:28] | believes what you say | 相信你说的话 |
[51:31] | it’s just your jive talkin’ that gets in the way | 你的花言巧语无法继续 |
[51:40] | bitch! | 贱人 |
[51:52] | oh,my love you’re so good | 哦 我的爱 你如此美好 |
[52:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[52:26] | – where’s Raymond? – I made him think you were dead. | -雷蒙呢 -他以为你死了 |
[52:41] | So you wearin’ the wire for gage? | 盖奇让你戴的窃听器 |
[52:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[52:53] | Excuse me. where’s the nearest hospital? | 打扰一下 离这儿最近的医院怎么走 |
[52:55] | That’s more than half an hour away. | 大概要走半个小时 |
[52:58] | What the hell happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[53:10] | – It’s my friend. – Bring him in. | -是我朋友 -你可以把他带进来 |
[53:15] | Don’t worry. Nothin’ said. | 不用担心 我们会守口如瓶 |
[53:22] | Susan,can you hand me those forceps from | 苏珊 你能把那些 |
[53:23] | The boiling water over there? | 消过毒的镊子递给我吗 |
[53:26] | Do you need a knife,doc? | 用刀吗 医生 |
[53:28] | No. This’ll be fine. | 不用了 这样就可以了 |
[53:30] | Hey,jerry,will you | 杰瑞 你能 |
[53:31] | Do me a favor? | 帮我个忙吗 |
[53:33] | Will you take the stethoscope off? | 你把听诊器摘了 |
[53:34] | Put it on. | 放上去 |
[53:35] | Put it over her heart. | 放在她心脏上 |
[53:36] | Every time her heart beats,I want you to tap your foot. | 随着她的心跳跺脚 |
[53:38] | I need to know what her heart’s doing. | 我要随时知道她的心率 |
[53:39] | Okay,doc. | 好的 医生 |
[53:41] | And be real careful. Such a pretty little thing. | 你要小心一点 只取一颗子弹 |
[53:45] | Just a little,teeny scar. | 不要留太大的伤疤 |
[53:49] | Oh,I’ll give her a tiny scar. | 我只切一个小口 |
[53:52] | You’re not even gonna know I was here. | 别人不会看出来的 |
[53:58] | – here it comes. – oooh. | -找到了-哇 |
[54:04] | Nine millimeter. | 九毫米的子弹 |
[54:05] | Jerry,either her heart stopped,or your foot stopped. | 杰瑞 是她的心跳停了 还是你忘记跺脚了 |
[54:07] | Oh,I’m sorry,doc. It’s okay. | 我忘记了 医生 |
[54:11] | Gonna be all right? | 一切正常吧 |
[54:12] | I believe she’s gonna be fine. | 她会好起来的 |
[54:14] | I could use another beer. | 我要再去喝瓶啤酒 |
[54:20] | All I got in the way of clean clothes. | 我找了些干净的衣服 |
[54:23] | Thanks. And thanks for helping me. | 谢谢 谢谢你们的帮忙 |
[54:27] | Oh,you do what good you can,and pass it on. | 你做的是好事 传递爱心 |
[54:31] | You’re welcome to stay,you know. | 欢迎你住在这儿 |
[54:34] | We actually have to move on now, | 我们还要赶路 |
[54:37] | But thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[54:52] | Sure is a lot of gloop in there. | 车里好多血 |
[54:54] | Gonna hurt the resale value. | 这车能卖个好价钱 |
[54:56] | It’s true. | 绝对的 |
[54:58] | Probably have to strip it out for parts. | 也许得拆开来 |
[54:59] | Actually,I was thinking of trading it in. | 实际上我正想和你们的交换 |
[55:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[55:33] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[55:35] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[55:37] | Yes. | 还好 |
[55:41] | How’s the pain? It’s better. | 伤口还疼吗 好多了 |
[55:45] | You should take these. I got two left. | 你该吃点这个 我还有两片 |
[55:48] | No,thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[55:51] | Claire,they’re painkillers. | 克莱尔 这是止痛片 |
[55:52] | That’s actually what they’re designed for. | 这些药是止痛用的 |
[55:56] | Yeah,I know. | 我知道 |
[56:06] | Eugene? | 尤金 |
[56:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[56:26] | Run and hide,or turn ourselves | 远走高飞还是 |
[56:27] | In to the F.B.I? | 向FBI自首 |
[56:29] | Don’t you hate those little decisions? | 你不会讨厌这样的选择吗 |
[56:32] | I took the only option any reasonable person would. | 我做出了理智的人都会作出的选择 |
[56:35] | I put it on hold. | 我选择等待 |
[56:38] | – Where are we? – My family’s summer house. | -我们在哪儿 -我家的避暑别墅 |
[56:41] | When I was a kid,anytime a friend of mine got shot, | 小时候只要有朋友有麻烦了 |
[56:43] | I’d bring ’em here. | 我就带他来这儿 |
[56:49] | Sixteen steps. | 一共十六级台阶 |
[56:51] | One. | 一 |
[56:53] | – You want me to carry you? – No. | -要我背你吗 -不用 |
[56:55] | You wanna carry me? | 那你背我 |
[56:57] | Is that you? | 那是你吗 |
[57:01] | The wall of shame. | 真丢人 |
[57:05] | Come on. | 小心点 |
[57:06] | What if your parents come home? | 如果你父母来了怎么办 |
[57:08] | They won’t come home. | 不会的 |
[57:09] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -嗯 |
[57:11] | Well,my father’s dead,so… | 我父亲死了 所以… |
[57:14] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[57:15] | Yeah,he won’t be showing up. | 好吧 反正他不会出现了 |
[57:17] | And my mom’s retired,so she stopped having | 我母亲退休了 所以她 |
[57:20] | Anything to get away from. | 不会走远 |
[57:22] | – What does she do? – She’s a doctor. | -她是干什么的 -她是个医生 |
[57:25] | Mm,of course. | 嗯 怪不得 |
[57:28] | Sit down here. | 坐这儿 |
[57:37] | Now I get to use the line I always wanted to use in medical school. | 现在我要说那句我在医学院时就想说的话了 |
[57:39] | Take off your clothes and get under the sheets. | 脱了衣服 好好睡一觉 |
[57:42] | Yes,doctor. | 遵命 医生 |
[57:44] | Okay. Get some sleep. | 好好睡一觉吧 |
[57:45] | I’ll be back to take a look at you later. | 过一会儿我再来看你 |
[57:48] | Okay. All right. | 嗯 |
[58:00] | ray,we gotta get rid of the body. | 我们要处理掉这尸体 |
[58:07] | – She was a big help. – She was very helpful. | -她帮了很多忙 -她很有用 |
[58:18] | Maybe he doesn’t have a criminal self. | 也许他很善良 |
[58:24] | Give her something for the pain. | 给她注射止痛药 |
[58:28] | She’s dead! | 她死了 |
[58:42] | – ray. – Howdy,caballeros. | -雷蒙 -牛仔们 |
[58:45] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[58:47] | – Spanish for “cowboy.” – oh,all right. | -牛仔 西班牙语 -哦 好吧 |
[58:51] | Que paso,Raymond? | 什么事 雷蒙 |
[58:53] | I wanna hire a couple of maids. | 我想雇两个人 |
[58:56] | Oh,I don’t know,man. | 不清楚 |
[58:58] | – Long hours. – The surf’s up. | -得花点时间 -正涨潮呢 |
[59:02] | Yeah,the surf’s up,ray. | 是呢 正涨潮呢 雷 |
[59:03] | As long as there’s an ocean,the surf will always be up. | 有海的地方便会有翻腾的浪花 |
[59:07] | You see that? | 看到没 |
[59:09] | That’s the boss. | 这就是老板 |
[59:11] | First thing the boss always wants… | 老板总是 |
[59:14] | Kiss ass. | 牛X哄哄 |
[59:15] | How does hawall sound? | 夏威夷怎么样 |
[59:18] | Hawall? It sounds good. | 夏威夷 听起来不错 |
[59:25] | what do you need? | 你要我们做什么 |
[59:27] | one week,maybe two; clean a little house; | 一到两周 杀一个人 |
[59:29] | You watch my back until this thing clears up; | 你们负责保护我 |
[59:33] | And I’ll set you up in hawall. | 事成之后我送你们去夏威夷 |
[59:35] | Hula girls? Don ho. | 有美女吗 |
[59:39] | A regular luau. | 多的是 |
[1:00:02] | That’s funny. I didn’t hear you coughing. | 奇怪了 我没听到你咳嗽 |
[1:00:12] | If you do quit,how long ’til you’re okay? | 戒毒要多久可以挺过来 |
[1:00:18] | Three to four fun- filled days of sweats, | 经历有趣的3-4天 流汗 |
[1:00:20] | Dehydration and panic attacks. | 脱水 阵阵痛苦 |
[1:00:23] | If I crash out,you can wake me up if… | 如果我可以搞定 你可以叫醒我要是… |
[1:00:26] | If you need me. | 如果你需要 |
[1:00:28] | You shouldn’t go through this alone. | 你不必独自承受 |
[1:00:29] | Is that loaded? | 这把枪有子弹吗 |
[1:00:31] | I figured if any of the bad guys show up, | 如果有坏人 |
[1:00:34] | You could shoot ’em. | 干掉他们 |
[1:00:44] | Did you like being a doctor? | 你喜欢当医生吗 |
[1:00:48] | It’s what I did… | 我一直做这个 |
[1:00:51] | Every day… | 日复一日 |
[1:00:54] | All day long. | 每时每刻 |
[1:01:03] | You singin’? mm,hm-hmm | 你在唱歌吗 |
[1:01:15] | Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. | 嗯… 嗯… |
[1:01:18] | One more. | 再来一首 |
[1:01:29] | Gage. | 盖兹 |
[1:01:31] | Hello,gage. | 你好 盖兹 |
[1:01:33] | It’s Raymond Blossom. | 我是雷·布鲁沙姆 |
[1:01:39] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[1:01:41] | As well as you can know someone you have | 没有人比你对我 |
[1:01:43] | Under 24-hour surveillance. | 更了解 |
[1:01:47] | Uh-huh. That Raymond Blossom. | 嗯 雷蒙 布鲁沙姆 |
[1:01:50] | Uh-huh. What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[1:01:53] | My girl. | 我的女人 |
[1:01:55] | I want my girl back. | 我想要我的女人回来 |
[1:01:58] | You gotta be kidding me. No. | 你在开玩笑吧 不 |
[1:02:00] | Your doctor took my girl. | 那个医生带走了我的女人 |
[1:02:04] | I want her back. | 我想让她回来 |
[1:02:07] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[1:02:13] | Are you still there? | 你还在听吗 |
[1:02:15] | Yeah. | 在 |
[1:02:18] | What if she’s dead? | 如果她死了呢 |
[1:02:20] | Well,call me sentimental,but… | 活要见人 |
[1:02:23] | I still want her back. | 死要见尸 |
[1:02:30] | Uh. All right. | 好 |
[1:02:33] | Here’s what I need. | 听好我的要求 |
[1:02:36] | I will provide you with some merchandise to | 我给你货 |
[1:02:38] | Deliver to your chinese friend. | 你转交给你的中国朋友 |
[1:02:41] | It’s the real thing. He analyzes it. | 是真货 可以让他检验 |
[1:02:44] | The programs are a hundred percent legit. | 这个程序绝对合法 |
[1:02:47] | Now,ray,this is no big bust. | 雷 这次不是闹着玩 |
[1:02:51] | You’ll be wired. | 会给你安装跟踪器 |
[1:02:54] | You drop the line; | 你记着 |
[1:02:56] | You get your chinese friend on tape buying, | 你把货交给你的中国朋友 |
[1:02:59] | And you leave quietly. | 然后悄悄离开 |
[1:03:01] | You do that, | 你帮我 |
[1:03:03] | We’ll see what we can do for you and your girl. | 我们也会帮你 |
[1:03:07] | I’m your man. | 我听你的 |
[1:03:51] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:03:55] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[1:04:00] | How’re you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[1:04:01] | – Fabulous. – Don’t get up. | -好极了 -别起来 |
[1:04:03] | I should take a look at that. | 让我看看 |
[1:04:05] | No,that’s okay. | 不用了 没事 |
[1:04:07] | Besides,I don’t have ten grand. | 再说我又没钱请你看病 |
[1:04:11] | – you’re not insured? – nope. | -你没有医保 -没有 |
[1:04:19] | Anyway,you look a lot worse than I do. | 你看起来比我还糟 |
[1:04:22] | I’m actually kind of excited. | 其实我很高兴 |
[1:04:24] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[1:04:25] | You’re the first patient I’ve had in a while | 你是我这段时间救的 |
[1:04:27] | Who’s not a sociopath. | 第一个正常人 |
[1:04:29] | Well,I’m not snow white,am I? | 我算是好人吗 |
[1:04:31] | I don’t think any of us are. | 我们都不是 |
[1:04:35] | Well,at least you used to be something good. | 至少你曾经做过好事 |
[1:04:38] | And I don’t know what I’ve been. | 我不一样 |
[1:04:43] | So now I’m probably going to jail with a pretty little | 可能我伤没好就 |
[1:04:45] | Hole in my chest,nicely stitched up. | 要进监狱了 |
[1:04:50] | I could ask the F.B.I. For adjoining cells. | 我可以要求FBI把我们关在一起 |
[1:04:54] | I am your doctor. | 毕竟我是你的医生 |
[1:04:57] | Did you call them? | 你自首了吗 |
[1:04:59] | No,but we have to. | 还没有 但我们只能自首 |
[1:05:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:05:12] | So,it must’ve been great growing up always knowing | 一直明白自己心中所想 |
[1:05:15] | What you wanted to be. | 感觉不错吧 |
[1:05:17] | Yeah,it was great. It was. | 是不错 |
[1:05:20] | But when you come from a long line of doctors,it’s | 但是如果你来自医生世家 |
[1:05:22] | Not good enough to be a doctor. | 就很当一个好医生 |
[1:05:24] | You know to be the doctor. You know? | 做一个好医生 明白吗 |
[1:05:29] | Well,it wasn’t about being a surgeon anymore. | 无关医学 |
[1:05:30] | It was about me. | 只是我自己的想法 |
[1:05:32] | I mean,when you’re a surgeon,people come to you | 我的意思是 你是一名医生 人们向你求助 |
[1:05:34] | And they say,”you can save my life. | 对你说 “救救我” |
[1:05:36] | You can save the life of my child.” | “救救我的孩子” |
[1:05:38] | You know? They look at you with these eyes full of hope, | 你知道吗 人们充满希望地望着你 |
[1:05:42] | And you want to do it. | 你想去拯救他们 |
[1:05:44] | You think,”if I go to sleep,who’s going to save | 你会想 “我去休息了” |
[1:05:45] | All these people?” | “谁去救他们” |
[1:05:47] | That’s the way god feels,right? | 这是好 对吧 |
[1:05:51] | I needed help to stay up,though,you know. | 我需要有清醒的头脑 |
[1:05:54] | Started taking drugs. | 所以开始吸毒 |
[1:05:55] | I’m a doctor,I can handle it. | 我是医生 我能控制自己 |
[1:05:57] | Some meth to get up, | 服些毒品以集中精神 |
[1:05:59] | A little fentanyl citrate to come down. | 再服些镇定剂助休息 |
[1:06:03] | And then one day, | 终于有一天 |
[1:06:05] | I found myself up and down at the same time, | 我犯了个错 |
[1:06:09] | And I realized that I wasn’t god. | 我终于意识到我不是上帝 |
[1:06:12] | I wasn’t even an angel. | 我甚至连天使都算不上 |
[1:06:15] | And all those lives I saved didn’t add up to the one life that I lost. | 我挽救过无数的生命 却无法挽回那一个 |
[1:06:22] | Well,that’s what I’ve been thinking about anyway… | 这就是我昨晚 |
[1:06:27] | All night. | 一直在想的 |
[1:06:35] | Why you saved me? | 为什么救我 |
[1:06:40] | Thank you for getting shot. | 为了感谢你提点我 |
[1:06:42] | Any time. | 不止一次了 |
[1:06:48] | Wow! That’s a big fish. | 哇好大一条鱼 |
[1:06:51] | Hey,this is nice. This is very nice. | 这儿不错 不错 |
[1:06:56] | Yeah,I like it a whole lot better than that shithole | 这比你住的那个小房子 |
[1:06:58] | You were living in. | 好多了 |
[1:07:00] | I mean,you could… You could have a girl | 你竟然… 你竟然把她 |
[1:07:03] | Back here. | 带到这儿来了 |
[1:07:06] | The problem is,even though you get | 问题是 尽管你自首了 |
[1:07:08] | points for calling,you still owe me. | 你还是欠我的 |
[1:07:15] | How’re you feeling about Raymond these days,huh? | 这几天你想雷吗 |
[1:07:19] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[1:07:21] | Do you feel attracted to him? | 你的心还在他那儿吗 |
[1:07:23] | You know,attracted to him sexually? | 想和他上床吗 |
[1:07:25] | Where do you get off? | 说够了吧 |
[1:07:28] | Aw,geez. | 哦 天呢 |
[1:07:35] | The fuckin’ sea air. | 这该死的海风 |
[1:07:40] | What I need from you is to make Raymond believe… | 你要让雷蒙相信… |
[1:07:42] | That you’re still in love with him, | 你仍然爱他 |
[1:07:43] | then we can end this whole thing. | 一切就可以结束了 |
[1:07:47] | How long? | 要多久 |
[1:07:48] | ‘Til I say so. | 由我决定 |
[1:07:53] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:07:56] | You were dropped off at the emergency room of… | 你被送到了一间急诊室 |
[1:08:00] | Good samaritan. Good samaritan. | 在一家叫好撒玛利亚人的医院 |
[1:08:02] | And when you regained consciousness,you went | 当你醒来之后 |
[1:08:05] | Right back into his arms. | 你就立刻回去找他 |
[1:08:08] | As close as you ever were. Closer. | 还像以前那么爱他 |
[1:08:16] | Uh… | 呃 |
[1:08:18] | You might want to take a leak before we go. | 我们走之前你最好吃几片药 |
[1:08:20] | We got a long drive. | 路程远着呢 |
[1:08:23] | We’re not gonna stop at dairy queen? | 我不需要了 |
[1:08:30] | I thought your pill stash might be running a little low, | 你的药放在显眼的位置 |
[1:08:32] | So I got you these. | 我帮你拿来了 |
[1:08:34] | This is your brand,I think? | 这是你的药吧 |
[1:08:41] | No,thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[1:08:44] | Oh,so that’s it. | 哦 这样 |
[1:08:46] | Physician,heal thyself. | 医生医好自己了 |
[1:09:05] | Nice outfit. | 外套不错 |
[1:09:08] | I picked it out just for you. | 为你挑的 |
[1:09:16] | They’re waiting. | 他们等着呢 |
[1:09:24] | So,what happens to you? | 你怎么办 |
[1:09:28] | I’m a material witness. | 我是重要的证人 |
[1:09:29] | I get a five- star vacation in a downtown hotel. | 我会有一个5星假期 |
[1:09:33] | Well,don’t do any operations. | 别再做手术了 |
[1:09:35] | No more hotel work for me. | 再也不会在酒店做手术了 |
[1:09:39] | It’s been nice to actually meet you,doctor. | 很高兴认识你 医生 |
[1:09:42] | It’s been nice to actually meet you too. | 我也很高兴认识你 |
[1:10:07] | anything | 一切 |
[1:10:09] | anything’s worthwhile | 一切都是值得的 |
[1:10:18] | Hi,baby. | 嗨 宝贝儿 |
[1:10:21] | Hi,honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[1:10:23] | You look pretty good for someone who was just dead. | 从鬼门关回来 你气色还不错 |
[1:10:32] | Let me see you. | 让我看看你 |
[1:10:34] | What? | 什么 |
[1:10:36] | I need to see you,where you got shot,claire. | 给我看看你的伤口 克莱尔 |
[1:10:39] | Show me where you got shot. | 看看你哪儿中枪了 |
[1:10:58] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[1:11:05] | if you can catch me | 如果你联系我 |
[1:11:10] | I’m sorry,baby. | 对不起 宝贝儿 |
[1:11:15] | life is golden | 生命将星光熠熠 |
[1:11:24] | to the gold | 散发金色的光芒 |
[1:11:26] | you might catch me | 你也许会联系我 |
[1:11:35] | I am so sorry,baby. | 真的很对不起 |
[1:11:42] | – you can’t touch me – no | -你不摸到我 -不 |
[1:11:45] | but you might | 也许你可以 |
[1:11:48] | Before we get settled in, | 在我们进去之前 |
[1:11:50] | Anything you want? | 你还想要什么吗 |
[1:11:51] | No. Just the chocolate,candy,anything with sugar | 不用了只要巧克力 糖果 含糖的就 |
[1:11:54] | for the next 24 hours. | 能撑过接下来的24小时 |
[1:11:56] | We got plenty of that here. Anything else? | 那些东西我们多得是 你还有别的需要么 |
[1:11:58] | Gage said to get you whatever you want. | 盖兹说了有求必应 |
[1:12:01] | I’ll take this. | 知道了 |
[1:12:03] | Relax. You’re safe in here with us. | 放轻松点 有我们在 很安全 |
[1:12:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:12:07] | I saw you work at Ruby Ridge. | 我在Ruby Ridge见过你 |
[1:12:09] | You want me to get that for you? | 需要我帮忙么 |
[1:12:21] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[1:12:25] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[1:12:27] | It’s red silk,your favorite. | 你最喜欢的红丝绸 |
[1:12:29] | Happy birthday,angel. | 生日快乐 天使 |
[1:12:31] | It’s not my birthday. | 今天不是我的生日 |
[1:12:33] | No,I know it’s not your real birthday. | 我当然知道今天不是你的生日 |
[1:12:35] | But you were dead,and now you’re alive. | 但今天是你死而复生的日子 |
[1:12:39] | It’s a new beginning. It’s a new day. | 新的开始 新的一天 |
[1:12:55] | You get dressed. | 穿上 |
[1:12:57] | We got some business to finish. | 我们还有事要做 |
[1:13:03] | One ball count. | 进球 |
[1:13:10] | One ball,one strike. | 一分 一个抽射 |
[1:13:11] | You want some chinese food? | 你想来点中国菜么 |
[1:13:13] | No. | 不了 |
[1:13:14] | You’re gonna get sick eating that. | 吃那个会生病的 |
[1:13:15] | It’s not good for you. | 对身体不好 |
[1:13:17] | This is the greasiest chinese food I have ever eaten. | 这是我吃过的最棒的中国菜了 |
[1:13:20] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:13:22] | You cold? | 你冷么 |
[1:13:24] | No,man. | 不 伙计 |
[1:13:25] | I’m puttin’ on my ski mask. | 我正在戴头罩 |
[1:13:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:13:27] | – So I don’t… – We’re not | -这样我就不会… -我们现在 |
[1:13:28] | Fuckin’ there yet. | 他妈的还没到那里呢 |
[1:13:29] | Why don’t you get a sandwich sign that says | 你怎么不干脆在脸上贴个标签写一句 |
[1:13:30] | I’m a fuckin’ killer? | 我他妈是个杀手 |
[1:13:31] | Huh? Can you be more conspicuous? | 哈 你敢再显眼一点么 |
[1:13:33] | – Gimme my mask. – I don’t have it. | -把面具给我 -我没有 |
[1:13:36] | What? | 什么 |
[1:13:37] | Well,I told you that when you said get the guns and the… | 嗯 你当时只说了要带上枪和… |
[1:13:39] | I said,”get the guns and get the masks.” | 我说的是 “带上枪和面具” |
[1:13:41] | That’s two things. | 那是两样东西 |
[1:13:43] | I thought you meant my mask. | 我以为你说的是带上我的面具 |
[1:13:44] | You fuckin’ loser! | 你这蠢货 |
[1:13:45] | – You didn’t bring… – You wanna wear mine? | -你居然没带… -你想用我的么 |
[1:13:47] | No,I don’t want to fuckin’ wear yours. | 不 我他妈的不想用你的 |
[1:13:49] | That’s ugly. | 太丑了 |
[1:13:50] | – What am I gonna do,though? – I don’t know. | -我该怎么办 -我不知道 |
[1:13:52] | I guess we just kill all of ’em,man. | 我觉得我们把他们都杀光就好 伙计 |
[1:13:58] | – You hungry? – No. | -你饿么 -不 |
[1:14:00] | – you sure? – yes. | -你确定 -是的 |
[1:14:03] | What happened to my fortune cookie? | 我的幸运饼干呢 |
[1:14:05] | Don’t know. Don’t care. | 不知道 别管它了 |
[1:14:18] | Fuck! Perry? Fuck,per! | 妈的 佩里 妈的佩里 |
[1:14:22] | Just wait here,honey. Doc! | 在这等着 甜心 大夫 |
[1:14:26] | Doc! Get your fuckin’ ass in here,doc! | 大夫快给我滚出来大夫 |
[1:14:29] | Perry got hit. | 佩里被射伤了 |
[1:14:32] | Fuck. Doc! Doc! | 妈的 大夫大夫 |
[1:14:37] | You fuckin’… You goddamn motherfuckin’ | 你这该死的… 你这狗娘养的 |
[1:14:39] | Bastard federal fuckers! | 狗日的王八蛋 |
[1:14:40] | I’ll help you. I’ll help you. | 我帮你 我会帮你的 |
[1:14:45] | – Doc! – Don’t shoot me. | -大夫 -别开枪 |
[1:14:47] | – Doc! – Right on,man. | -大夫 -在这 伙计 |
[1:14:48] | Come on out,man! | 快出来 |
[1:14:49] | Perry got hit. | 佩里被射伤了 |
[1:14:50] | I’m comin’ out. | 我正爬出来呢 |
[1:14:51] | Come on,doc! | 大夫 快点 |
[1:14:52] | You gotta help. Please! | 你得帮忙 拜托了 |
[1:14:53] | Don’t shoot. Calm down. | 别开枪 冷静下来 |
[1:14:54] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[1:14:55] | Fix him. Fix him. | 快救他 快救他 |
[1:14:57] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[1:14:58] | Fix his ass! | 快点帮他治伤 |
[1:14:59] | Fix fuckin’ down there! | 快他妈看看那个伤口 |
[1:15:00] | Fix his ass now! Fix him! | 快治他的伤快点 |
[1:15:01] | I can’t work on your friend if you point that thing | 你不把那玩意从我脸上拿开 |
[1:15:02] | In my face! | 我就不能救你的朋友 |
[1:15:03] | Sorry,man. Fuck! Is he all right? Perry? | 抱歉 伙计 妈的他还好么 佩里 |
[1:15:07] | Sorry,honey. | 抱歉 甜心 |
[1:15:08] | Hang in there,baby. | 坚持住 宝贝 |
[1:15:09] | First,we gotta clean the wound. | 首先我们得清洗伤口 |
[1:15:10] | I need some hot water and some towels from the bathroom. | 我需要一些毛巾和热水 浴室里就有 |
[1:15:12] | Don’t light that cigarette. Go get it! | 别抽烟了 快点去拿 |
[1:15:14] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:15:24] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[1:15:31] | what are you doin’? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:15:33] | tell me where ray and claire are. | 告诉我雷和克莱尔在哪里 |
[1:15:35] | I thought you were gonna fix my friend. | 我还以为你要救我的朋友 |
[1:15:36] | just tell me where they are! | 快点告诉我他们在哪 |
[1:15:37] | – first,you fix perry. – he’s dead. | -你得先救佩里 -他死了 |
[1:15:40] | You gonna shoot me? | 你想开枪射我 |
[1:15:43] | You wouldn’t kill me,would ya? | 你不会杀我的吧 |
[1:15:45] | No,I won’t kill you. | 是的 我不会杀你 |
[1:15:46] | But I know where to shoot you so you’ll be in diapers | 但我知道该打哪里可以让你的余年 |
[1:15:47] | For the rest of your life. | 都感到生不如死 |
[1:16:21] | Let me take a look at you,baby. | 让我看看你 宝贝 |
[1:16:24] | Look pretty good. | 你真漂亮 |
[1:16:26] | You know,you and i,we’re a really good team. | 你和我 真的是一对绝佳拍档 |
[1:16:28] | Just like bonnie and clyde. | 就像邦妮和布莱德 |
[1:16:29] | A little sonny and cher. | 又有点像桑尼和雪儿 |
[1:16:30] | You know. | 你知道 |
[1:16:32] | Captain and tennille. | 还有船长和坦尼儿 |
[1:16:34] | Just tighten up. | 好好整理一下 |
[1:16:34] | Anything could happen in the next half hour. | 接下去半小时一切皆有可能 |
[1:16:36] | All access backstage. | 这张卡可以带你去后台 |
[1:16:38] | Let’s have a good time. | 让我们好好玩玩 |
[1:16:47] | Our boy just passed me. He’s headin’ up. | 目标刚刚经过我 他向前走了 |
[1:16:59] | Hey. You can’t park your car there. | 喂 你不能把车停在那里 |
[1:17:00] | I’m a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[1:17:02] | Watch my car,okay? | 照看一下我的车好么 |
[1:17:06] | This is what it’s gonna take to get you back. | 为了让你重新回到我身边 |
[1:17:08] | I had to do this. | 我不得不这么做 |
[1:17:11] | No. Baby,I’m back. | 不 宝贝 我已经回来了 |
[1:17:15] | Save it for later,huh? | 留着过会说 哈 |
[1:17:18] | You got your adrenalin goin’,I got mine goin’. | 我想你和我都已经兴奋起来了 |
[1:17:21] | It takes a lot to get my juices flowin’, | 要让我热血沸腾可不容易 |
[1:17:23] | But they’re goin’. | 但是现在我感觉到了 |
[1:17:24] | They’re flowin’. | 我真的热血沸腾 |
[1:17:25] | What the fuck’s he talkin’ about? | 这家伙他妈的到底在说些什么 |
[1:17:27] | This is just the beginning. | 这只是开始 |
[1:17:30] | Let’s go to work. | 我们开工吧 |
[1:17:39] | I’m with the F.B.I. | 我是FBI的 |
[1:17:41] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[1:17:42] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[1:17:43] | You’re doin’ a good job,michael. Look,I just,uh… | 你工作做得不错 迈克尔 听着 我只是 呃… |
[1:17:46] | I need you to stay here,and keep your eyes open,okay? | 我需要你留在这 时刻保持警惕 可以么 |
[1:17:50] | – gage,it’s our doctor. – what? You stop him now! | -盖兹 我看到我们的大夫了 -什么 快点拦住他 |
[1:18:02] | You see,claire,it’s pretty fundamental. | 你知道的 克莱尔 这其实很容易 |
[1:18:05] | I figured it wasn’t the doctor | 我猜到杀死希瑞尔的 |
[1:18:06] | Who killed cyril. | 并不是大夫 |
[1:18:08] | It was you. | 而是你 |
[1:18:10] | And then I figured you and the doctor | 你和那大夫 |
[1:18:11] | Were together. | 是一伙的 |
[1:18:13] | But you see,none of that really matters anymore | 但是我要你明白 无论真相是哪一种都无所谓了 |
[1:18:15] | Because he’s dead. | 因为他已经死了 |
[1:18:21] | I made sure of that. | 我已经确认过了 |
[1:18:26] | What’s he talkin’ about? The doctor’s dead? | 他在说什么呢 大夫已经死了 |
[1:18:31] | Make way. | 让一下 |
[1:18:58] | You lost control of it,gage. | 你已经失算了 盖兹 |
[1:18:59] | He killed the agents guarding me and he tried to kill me. | 他杀了保护我的特工 现在他又想来杀我 |
[1:19:02] | Damn it,you son of a bitch! This is not your… | 去你的 你这狗娘养的这和你没… |
[1:19:05] | Will you shut up and tell me where they are? | 闭嘴 告诉我他们在哪里 |
[1:19:07] | Subject on 12. | 目标在12层 |
[1:19:11] | Goddamn it! | 真该死 |
[1:19:14] | Oh,come on,claire. | 噢 别这样 克莱尔 |
[1:19:15] | Just pretend we’re gonna go adopt a chinese baby. | 就权当我们要收养一个中国宝宝 |
[1:19:26] | Sands,you go up there,I will | 桑兹 如果你上楼去 我会 |
[1:19:28] | Reach down your throat… | 拧断你的脖子… |
[1:19:30] | And pull your balls off | 把你的蛋蛋扯下来 |
[1:19:32] | Through your nose! | 塞进你的鼻孔里 |
[1:19:33] | Copy that,sir. | 明白了 长官 |
[1:19:37] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[1:19:55] | I wanna thank you for seeing us. | 感谢您抽空和我们见面 |
[1:19:57] | I know how busy you are. | 我知道您非常忙 |
[1:20:01] | Well,I appreciate it. | 嗯 我很感谢 |
[1:20:03] | You know,here in the west,the way we like | 你知道 在西方 我们习惯 |
[1:20:05] | To do business is… | 这样直接地 |
[1:20:06] | We like to put a face with a voice. | 面对面做生意 |
[1:20:14] | Come on,Raymond. | 来吧 雷蒙 |
[1:20:16] | Just make the deal,and we can all go home. | 只要这交易成了 我们就能各回各家了 |
[1:20:20] | Well. | 好吧 |
[1:20:31] | silicone valley’s greatest hits. | 硅谷最好的成品 |
[1:20:44] | The cash. | 现金 |
[1:20:56] | I’m sure we can look forward to a long | 我可以肯定我们的友谊会 |
[1:20:58] | And prosperous relationship. | 天长地久 |
[1:21:07] | It seems some things below have gotten confusing. | 似乎楼下有些事情出了问题 |
[1:21:10] | I’m afraid,sir,I have no idea what | 先生 恐怕我不明白 |
[1:21:12] | You’re talking about. | 你在说什么 |
[1:21:15] | Confused? I’m not the least bit confused. | 出了问题 我看不出一点问题 |
[1:21:18] | I’m sorry. My english is not so good. | 抱歉 我的英语不太好 |
[1:21:21] | Please,forgive me. | 请谅解我 |
[1:21:23] | My english is perfect. | 我的英语可很好 |
[1:21:35] | No! | 不 |
[1:21:36] | Cover all exits! | 封锁所有出口 |
[1:21:38] | Get down to the car. | 下楼到车上去 |
[1:21:39] | We’ve been played. | 我们被耍了 |
[1:21:53] | Oh,my god. Hey. | 噢 天啊 嘿 |
[1:21:58] | Oh! Oh,my! | 噢噢天啊 |
[1:21:59] | That could have gone | 事情本来不应该 |
[1:22:00] | A bit smoother. | 这么发展的 |
[1:22:04] | – What are you doing? – What am I doing? | -你干什么 -你问我干什么 |
[1:22:07] | I’m fucking everybody! | 我要把所有人都耍了 |
[1:22:11] | Look at that,huh? | 看到了么 嗯 |
[1:22:12] | Everybody’s wired. | 每个人都逃不了 |
[1:22:39] | Whoa! | 唔哦 |
[1:22:41] | Michael! Sit on that guy ’til I get back. | 迈克尔在我回来之前看住那个人 |
[1:23:13] | – It’s dr. Sands. – Good. | -桑兹大夫 -很好 |
[1:23:15] | Follow him. | 跟着他 |
[1:23:24] | Tom. Tom. Look at that. | 汤姆 汤姆 快看那 |
[1:23:25] | Three cars,all the same. | 三辆一样的车 |
[1:23:26] | What a coincidence. | 真是太巧了 |
[1:23:28] | – that’s amazing. – you’re amazing. | -真令人吃惊 -有没有搞错 |
[1:23:29] | Can’t you see what he’s doing? | 你是看不到他在干嘛么 |
[1:23:30] | Fuckin’ three- card monte. | 这他娘的是三选一 |
[1:23:36] | The real fucking shame of it is that you have | 真他妈遗憾 |
[1:23:38] | The most beautiful lips… | 你拥有这么美丽的嘴唇 |
[1:23:40] | That utter the filthiest words and caress | 说出的却都是最恶心的谎言 |
[1:23:42] | The dirtiest places. | 看看这最肮脏的地方 |
[1:23:44] | How could you degrade yourself? | 你怎么能变得这么不要脸 |
[1:23:46] | That is the real shame,huh? | 不觉得羞愧么 嗯 |
[1:23:47] | Ow! | 哦 |
[1:23:49] | How could ya? | 你怎么能这样 |
[1:23:53] | Was it good with the doctor? | 是因为那个大夫么 |
[1:23:55] | Huh? Does he do it for ya? | 哈 是他让你变成这样的么 |
[1:23:57] | No. You’re scaring me! | 不 你吓到我了 |
[1:23:58] | I’m scaring you? Well,things do get scary when you betray | 我吓到你了 是啊 这事确实可怕 你居然背叛了 |
[1:24:01] | The person who loves you most. | 最爱你的人 |
[1:24:04] | why,why,why,delilah | 为什么 为什么 为什么 你这不忠的女人 |
[1:24:14] | Pull alongside the doctor. Pull alongside the doctor. | 开到大夫的边上 快到大夫的边上去 |
[1:24:21] | Pull over,stop your engine and wait there! | 你给我把车开到路边 停下车 在那儿等着 |
[1:24:26] | Pull your ass over and stay there,you… | 快滚下车 在那别动 你… |
[1:24:45] | Raymond,stop the car. | 雷蒙 停车 |
[1:24:46] | I’m not gonna stop the fuckin’ car! | 我他妈不会停车的 |
[1:24:47] | This is a car chase! | 这是场追车游戏 |
[1:24:49] | I went through considerable expense to set this up. | 我为了这些付出了多大的代价啊 |
[1:24:52] | We can’t just stop! | 我们不能就这么停下 |
[1:24:59] | And to the floor! Place your bets,gentlemen! | 紧急关头请下注吧 先生 |
[1:25:05] | – Go straight ahead. – The doctor’s goin’ left. | -直走 -但大夫左转了 |
[1:25:07] | Go straight ahead! | 我叫你给我直走 |
[1:25:08] | All right! All right. | 好吧好吧 |
[1:25:09] | I got him. I got him. | 我看到他了 我看到他了 |
[1:25:11] | Use the force,luke. | 来点刺激的 卢克 |
[1:25:28] | Here we go! | 来吧 |
[1:25:30] | Against the flow! Yee-hoo! | 逆着车流开 呀吼 |
[1:25:39] | Hey,that fuckin’ doctor sure is stuck on you. | 嘿 看那该死的大夫多么迷恋你 |
[1:25:42] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:25:47] | Tenacious little prick,isn’t he? | 他可真是根固执的小刺 不是么 |
[1:26:15] | You know,I might even consider | 知道么 我还可以考虑 |
[1:26:17] | Some couple therapy. | 来点夫妻疗法 |
[1:26:19] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[1:26:21] | That’s right. That’s right. | 那就对了 那就对了 |
[1:26:23] | Oh,god! | 噢 天啊 |
[1:26:27] | How boring,this fucking doctor. | 真烦人 这该死的大夫 |
[1:26:30] | Ohh! | 噢 |
[1:26:36] | Just wait here a second,baby. | 就在这等一会 宝贝 |
[1:26:38] | Oh! | 噢 |
[1:26:39] | I just realized this shouldn’t take me more than a moment. | 我刚意识到这屁事要马上搞定 |
[1:26:42] | One more detail I have to take care of,missy. | 还有件事我必须得去做 小姐 |
[1:26:45] | I just gotta go kill your doctor. | 我要去杀了你的大夫 |
[1:26:47] | Raymond! | 雷蒙 |
[1:26:59] | All right,doctor boy. | 来吧 可爱的大夫 |
[1:27:08] | What,are you gonna shoot me,doc? | 怎么 你想开枪打我么 大夫 |
[1:27:10] | That’d be so out of character for ya! | 那可不像你的性格 |
[1:27:12] | Since when are you such | 从什么时候开始你变得 |
[1:27:14] | A good judge of character? | 这么精通于人性 |
[1:27:17] | Come on. Put up your dukes. | 来吧 用你的拳头 |
[1:27:20] | Put ’em up! | 举起你的拳头 |
[1:27:21] | Two guys fighting over a girl. | 让我们为这个女孩决斗一场 |
[1:27:23] | You gotta love it. | 你一定很喜欢的 |
[1:27:24] | Shut up,ray. | 闭嘴 雷 |
[1:27:25] | I’m so sick of listening to your bullshit. | 我已经听厌你的废话了 |
[1:27:28] | Let’s go,claire. | 我们走 克莱尔 |
[1:27:30] | Come on,doc! Come on! | 来吧 大夫来啊 |
[1:27:46] | Now,where do you think you’re goin’? | 你现在要去哪 |
[1:27:48] | Hey,get back in the car! | 喂 给我回车里去 |
[1:27:51] | Oh,now you’re not talking to me? | 噢 现在你连话都不跟我说了 |
[1:27:54] | Relax,ray. Have a smoke. | 放松点 雷 抽根烟吧 |
[1:27:57] | Wait for your F.B.I. Friends. They’ll be here soon. | 然后乖乖在这等FBI过来 他们马上就到了 |
[1:28:04] | Claire! | 克莱尔 |
[1:28:17] | Fuck it. I have to kill both of ya. | 妈的 我要把你们都杀了 |
[1:28:43] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[1:28:46] | Stay back. | 退后点 |
[1:28:56] | Thanks for comin’ back,pal. | 感谢你回来 朋友 |
[1:28:59] | I needed the money. Yeah. | 是啊 但别忘了付我出诊费 |
[1:29:01] | H… How’s it look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[1:29:08] | Not very good. | 不太好 |
[1:29:10] | You got a lot of internal bleeding. | 你流了好多血 |
[1:29:11] | Your spleen’s probably ruptured. | 你的脾脏可能被撞破了 |
[1:29:13] | So if I… If I shoot ya… | 所以如果… 如果我现在开枪… |
[1:29:15] | If you shoot me,we could both die on this bridge. | 如果你开枪 那我们都要死在这座桥上了 |
[1:29:32] | Oh,hello,dear. | 哦 亲爱的 你好啊 |
[1:29:43] | You’re gonna save me,huh? | 你是要救我么 哈 |
[1:29:46] | I can’t do that,ray. | 我做不到 雷 |
[1:29:48] | I’m only a doctor. | 我只是个医生 |
[1:30:01] | The chain of events | 一连串的事情结束了 |
[1:30:03] | Had ended where it began, | 当我俯身试图挽回一个生命的时候 |
[1:30:04] | With me leaning over a patient trying to save a life. | 生活似乎又回到了一切开始时候的样子 |
[1:30:07] | Well,ray got his life… | 雷保住了一命… |
[1:30:10] | In a state correctional facility. | 被送到了一个州立罪犯教养所里 |
[1:30:13] | Claire,she’s tryin’ to get her life back together, | 至于克莱尔 她也尝试着回到以往的生活 |
[1:30:15] | But this time,she’s being very responsible. | 但是这回 她担负重任 |
[1:30:18] | I made her take out insurance so she can get | 在我的帮助下 她成功取到保险金 成为了 |
[1:30:20] | A really good doctor. | 一个非常不错的医生 |
[1:30:22] | Can’t be everywhere,you know? | 那种并不是随处可见的医生 你懂么 |
[1:30:24] | I may get my license back. I may not. We’ll see. | 我不知道能否把自己的执照取回来 不过我们不久会知道的 |
[1:30:28] | In any case,I guess I learned that if you’re in the business | 无论如何 我想我学到了一件事 |
[1:30:31] | Of saving lives, | 当你要拯救别人的时候 |
[1:30:33] | You better start with your own. | 你最好先治好你自己 |
[1:30:35] | And,of course,always call 911. | 还有 当然 记得遇事先报警 |
[1:30:54] | well,you keep saying you got a little something for me | 你总说有些小礼物要给我 |
[1:31:02] | something you call love well,confess | 那礼物被你叫做爱情 |
[1:31:09] | and you’ve been messing | 而你现在却弄得一团糟 |
[1:31:12] | where you shouldn’t have been a- messing | 你本不应该是这样 |
[1:31:16] | and now someone else is getting all your best | 现在别人把你的宝贝全都抢走 |
[1:31:24] | well,these boots are made for walking | 这些靴子陪你走过很长的路 |
[1:31:28] | and that’s just what they’ll do | 这就是它们能给的帮助 |
[1:31:32] | one of these days these boots are gonna walk | 总有一天这些靴子会自己走起路 |
[1:31:39] | b- b- b- boots are made for talking | 靴靴靴子陪你说过很多的话 |
[1:31:43] | and that’s just what they’ll do | 这就是它们能给的帮助 |
[1:31:47] | and one of these days these boots are gonna | 而总有一天这些靴子会 |
[1:31:51] | walk all over you | 把你击倒碾压 |
[1:31:55] | ooh,ah ooh,ah | 哦 啊哦 啊 |
[1:31:58] | ah,ah,ah | 啊 啊 啊 |
[1:32:00] | ooh,ah ooh | 哦 啊 哦 |
[1:32:02] | ooh,ah ooh,ah | 哦 啊哦 啊 |
[1:32:10] | ah,ah,ah | 哦 啊 哦 |
[1:32:24] | tune in,drop out of love | 调整频率 从爱情中退出 |
[1:32:30] | pull the trigger | 做下决定 |
[1:32:33] | I’m a heavy soothsayer truth in blood | 我是个严肃的预言家 真相那么鲜明 |
[1:32:40] | alive and well | 生动又有活力 |
[1:32:42] | you push the buttons | 你按下电钮 |
[1:32:46] | standing in line of fire | 站在火线里 |
[1:32:52] | for the war my soul | 与我的灵魂战斗 |
[1:32:57] | staff chords with drums and singing | 和弦 鼓声配着主唱的歌喉 |
[1:33:03] | love the children | 好好爱护孩子们 |
[1:33:05] | learn to live with everything | 好好珍惜身边的一切事情 |
[1:33:08] | love,love,love | 爱 爱 爱 |
[1:33:11] | on the trigger hippie,yeah | 在循规蹈矩的生活里 耶 |
[1:33:20] | love,love,love | 爱 爱 爱 |
[1:33:22] | we are trigger hippie,yeah | 我们生活平淡但有爱 耶 |