英文名称:Monsters University
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | *The neck bone’s connected* | *脖子上面* |
[01:01] | *To the head bone* | *连着头啊* |
[01:02] | *The head bone’s connected to the horn bone* | *头骨上面 连着角骨* |
[01:05] | *The horn bone’s right above the wing bones* | *角角就在 翅膀之上* |
[01:13] | – I scared you! – No, you didn’t. | – 我吓到你了吧 – 才没呢 |
[01:15] | Okay! Remember our field trip rules, everyone. | 好的 大家记住我们的实地考察规矩啊 |
[01:17] | No pushing, no biting, and no fire breathing! | 不准推挤 不准咬人 不准喷火 |
[01:20] | What did I just say? | 我不是才说过吗 |
[01:22] | Eighteen, nineteen… | 十八 十九 |
[01:23] | Okay, we’re missing one. Who are we missing? | 少了一个 是谁啊 |
[01:27] | Mike Wazowski Mike Wazowski. | |
[01:30] | Thanks, Joe. | 谢谢啊 Joe |
[01:31] | Good luck finishing your crossword puzzle. | 祝你完成填字游戏 |
[01:33] | – Sorry, Michael. I didn’t see you. – That’s okay. | – 抱歉 Michael 我刚刚没看到你 – 没事 |
[01:36] | When I was on the bus, I found a nickel! | 我在校巴上找到了一个五分硬币 |
[01:39] | I wish I had pockets. | 我要是有口袋就好了 |
[01:41] | Okay, everyone, partner up. Get your field trip buddy. | 大家找到你的考察搭档 |
[01:45] | Jeremy! You and me? Okay, no biggie. | Jeremy 你和我一起吗 好吧 没事 |
[01:48] | Hailey? No? Pairing up with Claire? | Hailey 也不吗 你和Claire一起吗 |
[01:51] | Great choice. She’s a good egg. | 不错 她是个好蛋蛋 |
[01:52] | Russell Russell. | |
[01:54] | Mike? Wazowski? | 我是Mike 记得Wazowski吗 |
[01:57] | We car-pool? | 我们拼车上学 |
[01:59] | – We’re cousins. – Hey! | – 我们是表兄弟啊 – 嘿 |
[02:01] | Okay. Good catching up. | 好吧 聊得挺开心 |
[02:03] | Well, Michael, it looks like it’s you and me again. | Michael 看来又是我们一组咯 |
[02:12] | Come on, Karen. We’re falling behind. | 快点 Karen 我们落后了 |
[02:14] | Please don’t call me Karen. | 请别叫我Karen |
[02:21] | Now, stay close together. | 大家不要走散 |
[02:23] | We’re entering a very dangerous area. | 我们正进入一个很危险的区域 |
[02:26] | Welcome to the Scare Floor. | 欢迎来到 惊吓部门 |
[02:33] | This is where we collect the Scream Energy | 这是我们收集尖叫能量 |
[02:36] | to power our whole world. | 来给我们怪物世界供电的地方 |
[02:38] | And can anyone tell me whose job it is to go get that scream? | 有谁能告诉我是谁负责收集尖叫的呢 |
[02:41] | – Scarers! – That’s right! | – 惊吓专员 – 没错 |
[02:43] | Now, which one of you can give me the scariest roar? | 你们谁可以发出一声最吓人的咆哮呢 |
[02:46] | Me, me, me! | 我 我 我 |
[02:47] | Sir! Right here! Little green guy, two o’clock! | 先生 这里 绿色小不点 两点钟方向 |
[02:51] | No, it’s like this. | 就像这样 |
[02:53] | Hey, guys, watch this one. | 大家 瞧好了 |
[02:54] | Hey, I got a really good… | 我可以发出非常 |
[03:12] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[03:15] | Well, hey there, kids. Are you on a tour with your school? | 孩子们 你们是在参观吗 |
[03:18] | – Yeah! – Yes. | – 是啊 – 是的 |
[03:19] | We’re here to learn about | 我们来这儿学习 |
[03:19] | Scream Energy and what it takes to be a Scarer. | 尖叫能量的知识和如何成为一名惊吓专员 |
[03:23] | Well, hey, you’re in luck, because I just happen to be a Scarer. | 你们走运了 我碰巧就是一个惊吓专员 |
[03:27] | I learned everything I know from my school, | 我从我的学校学到了所有知识 |
[03:29] | Monsters University. | 怪兽大学 |
[03:31] | – Whoa. – It’s the best Scaring School there is. | – 哇 – 那是世界上最好的惊吓学校 |
[03:34] | You wish! Fear Tech’s the best. | 做梦吧 恐惧科技大学才是最好的 |
[03:36] | Okay. You guys watch us | 你们看好了 |
[03:38] | and tell me which school’s the best. All right? | 然后告诉我哪所学校最好 好吗 |
[03:40] | MU is. | 是怪兽大学 |
[03:44] | Let’s go, everybody! | 开工吧 各位 |
[03:46] | West coast coming online. | 西海岸正在上线 |
[03:47] | Scarers coming out. | 惊吓专员即将出场 |
[03:49] | Oops. Stop right there. | 别往前走了 |
[03:51] | Don’t cross over that safety line. | 别越过了安全线 |
[03:53] | Human children are extremely toxic. | 人类孩子是有剧毒的 |
[03:56] | Look at that! | 快看 |
[03:58] | Whoa! Hey, guys, watch the eye! Ow! | 大家小心点 小心我眼睛啊 嗷 |
[04:01] | Look at that! It’s amazing! | 看那里 太棒了 |
[04:02] | I know! | 是啊 |
[04:04] | Excuse me. Fellas. | 麻烦让一让 |
[04:05] | How about we do tallest in the back? | 按身高排队好不好 |
[04:09] | Look, he’s going to do a real Scare! | 看 他要开始展示惊吓功力了 |
[04:14] | – Cool. I want to be a Scarer. – Yeah. Me, too. | – 太酷了 我想成为一名惊吓专员 – 我也是 |
[04:17] | Come on, guys. I want to see. | 大家让让啊 我也想看 |
[04:18] | Out of the way, Wazowski. You don’t belong on a Scare Floor. | 走开点 Wazowski 你不属于这里 |
[04:31] | Brian! Do not step over the line. | Brian 别越过安全线 |
[04:34] | Mrs. Graves, Michael went over the line. | Graves老师 Michael越过了安全线呀 |
[04:39] | Michael Michael! | |
[05:15] | See? I told you. He’s fine. | 瞧 我说了 他没事的 |
[05:18] | Well, I thought I heard something. | 好吧 我以为我听到点啥了 |
[05:45] | What? | 啥 |
[05:50] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:52] | You could have gotten hurt! | 你会受伤的 |
[05:55] | I don’t understand how this could happen! | 我没法理解怎么会发生这种事 |
[05:59] | That was real dangerous, kid. | 刚刚太危险了 孩子 |
[06:01] | I didn’t even know you were in there. | 我都不知道你刚才在里面 |
[06:06] | Wow. I didn’t even know you were in there. | 哇 我居然都没发现你刚才在里面 |
[06:11] | Not bad, kid. | 不错嘛 小屁孩 |
[06:15] | Michael, what do you have to say for yourself? | Michael 你还有什么要解释的 |
[06:19] | How do I become a Scarer? | 我怎样才能成为一名惊吓专员 |
[07:13] | Monsters University! Anybody getting off? | 怪兽大学 有人下吗 |
[07:18] | Well, everyone, I don’t mean to get emotional, | 各位 我不是故意要感人肺腑 |
[07:20] | but everything in my life has led to this moment. | 但我生命中的一切都是为了这一刻 |
[07:23] | Let it not be just the beginning of my dream | 希望此刻不仅仅是我梦想的起点 |
[07:25] | but the beginning of all of our dreams. | 更是大家梦想的起点 |
[07:27] | Gladys, promise me you’ll keep auditioning. | Gladys 答应我一定要继续试镜 |
[07:29] | Marie, Mr. Right is out there somewhere. | Marie 你的真命天子总会到来的 |
[07:31] | Phil, keep using the ointment till that thing goes away. | Phil 要坚持涂药膏直至病彻底根除啊 |
[07:33] | I wish you all the best. Thank you all so much! | 祝你们一切顺利 感激不尽 |
[07:40] | I’m welling up with tears. Now, get off. | 我都热泪盈眶了 快滚下车 |
[08:12] | Hello. How are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[08:31] | Stroke! Stroke! | 用力划 用力划 |
[08:33] | Come on, put all you have into it! | 全身心投入 |
[08:35] | Stroke! Stroke! | 用力划 用力划 |
[08:39] | Okay! First thing on my list, | 好的 第一件事 |
[08:40] | get registered. | 注册入学 |
[08:42] | Hey there, freshman. I’m Jay the R.A., | 新生 我是Jay 新生辅导员 |
[08:44] | and I’m here to say that registration is thataway! | 我是来告诉你注册处往那边走 |
[08:47] | – Okay, Jay. – Have a great first day. | – 好的 Jay – 开学愉快啊 |
[08:50] | Hey, I’m Kay! Here’s your orientation packet. | 我叫Kay 这是你的入学指南 |
[08:53] | – Thanks, Kay. – You can drop your bags off here | – 多谢你 Kay – 你可以把包放在这里 |
[08:55] | and get your picture taken with Trey. | 让Trey给你照张相 |
[08:57] | – Say hooray! – Hooray! | – 说万岁 – 万岁 |
[08:59] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信啊 |
[09:01] | I’m officially a college student! | 我正式成为一名大学生了 |
[09:04] | Okay, everyone, I’m Fay, | 各位 我是Fay |
[09:06] | and I’ll be giving you your orientation tour on this perfect day! | 在这阳光灿烂的一天将由我来带领你们参观校园 |
[09:14] | Here are the labs where students learn | 这里是供学生学习设计 |
[09:16] | to design and build the doors to the Human World. | 并建造通往人类世界之门的实验室 |
[09:25] | Looks like the professor is about to test a door! | 看上去教授要准备测试一扇门了 |
[09:36] | The MU cafeteria serves a full buffet, three meals a day. | 怪兽大学的自助餐厅供应一日三餐 |
[09:41] | I personally believe we have some of the best chefs in the world. | 我个人认为这里有着几位世界上最好的厨师 |
[09:46] | – Yeah! – Yeah! | – 太棒了 – 太棒了 |
[09:49] | The campus offers a wide variety of majors, | 怪兽大学有多种多样的专业 |
[09:51] | but the crown jewel of MU is the Scaring School. | 但其中的王牌就是惊吓学院了 |
[10:10] | Welcome to the Debate Team. We’re happy to have you. | 欢迎加入辩论队 |
[10:12] | I disagree for the following reasons. | 我反对的理由如下 |
[10:14] | True happiness is a theoretical construct… | 真正的幸福是理论上的概念 |
[10:16] | Hey there! Keep your eye on the sky at the Astronomy Club! | 在航天社 请一直仰望天空 |
[10:26] | Hey, hey, hey! Come join the Improv Club. | 快来加入即兴表演俱乐部 |
[10:27] | You’ll wish you were a… Never… Always… | 你将会希望你从不是 总是 |
[10:30] | Ah, dang it! | 该死 |
[10:31] | MU’s Greek Council. We sponsor the annual Scare Games. | 怪兽大学希腊协会 我们主办一年一度的惊吓大赛 |
[10:35] | The Scare what now? | 惊吓什么 |
[10:37] | The Scare Games! A super-intense Scaring competition! | 惊吓大赛 超级紧张刺激的惊吓大赛 |
[10:40] | They’re crazy dangerous, so anything could happen. | 超级危险 所以什么都可能发生 |
[10:43] | A bunch of guys went to the hospital last year! | 去年好多人都进医院了 |
[10:46] | – You could totally die. – And it’s worth it. | – 你很可能会死 – 而且很值得 |
[10:49] | You get a chance to prove that you are the best! | 你将有机会证明你是最棒的 |
[10:52] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[10:54] | Wazowski, Room 319. | Wazowski 319号宿舍 |
[10:57] | You know, your roommate is a Scaring major, too. | 你的室友也是惊吓专业的 |
[11:01] | “Hello, I’m your roommate.” Oh, that’s too bland. | “你好 我是你室友” 太平淡了 |
[11:03] | Don’t force it. Just let it happen. | 别太做作 自然一点 |
[11:05] | Your lifelong best friend is right behind this door. | 你的一生挚友就在这扇门后 |
[11:16] | Hey there. I’m your roomie. | 你好啊 我是你室友 |
[11:18] | Name’s Randy Boggs. Scaring major. | 我叫Randy Boggs 惊吓专业 |
[11:20] | Mike Wazowski, Scaring major. | Mike Wazowski 也是惊吓专业 |
[11:23] | I can tell we’re going to be best chums, Mike. | 我敢保证我们会成为好友 Mike |
[11:25] | Take whichever bed you want. I wanted you to have first dibs. | 你选床吧 我想让你先选 |
[11:29] | You just disappeared. | 你竟然消失了 |
[11:31] | Sorry. If I do that in Scaring class, I’ll be a joke. | 不好意思 如果我在惊吓课堂上这么干 肯定会成为笑柄 |
[11:34] | No, it’s totally great. You got to use it. | 不会 这很厉害啊 你得用上这招 |
[11:37] | – Really? – Yeah, but lose the glasses. | – 真的吗 – 是啊 但是不要戴眼镜 |
[11:38] | They give it away. | 把你给暴露了 |
[11:49] | Okay! | 好了 |
[11:50] | Unpack. Check. Hang posters. Check. | 收拾行李 完成 挂海报 完成 |
[11:53] | Now I just need to ace my classes, graduate with honors, | 现在我要做的只有功课全优 光荣毕业 |
[11:55] | and become the greatest Scarer ever. | 成为史上最佳惊吓专员 |
[11:57] | Boy, I wish I had your confidence, Mike. | 我希望能跟你一样自信 Mike |
[11:59] | Aren’t you even a little nervous? | 难道你一点都不紧张吗 |
[12:01] | Actually, no. | 还真不会 |
[12:04] | I’ve been waiting for this my whole life. | 我一辈子都在等待这个时刻 |
[12:09] | I just can’t wait to get started. | 我都迫不及待了 |
[12:27] | Oh, man! I can’t be late on the first day! | 天啊 我可不能第一天就迟到 |
[12:58] | Wow. | 哇 |
[13:16] | You got to be kidding me. | 这是在逗我吧 |
[13:18] | I’m so nervous! | 好紧张 |
[13:20] | Relax. It will be fine. | 放松点 没事的 |
[13:21] | Good morning, students. | 早上好 同学们 |
[13:23] | Welcome to Scaring 101. | 欢迎来到惊吓基础课 |
[13:25] | I am Professor Knight. | 我是Knight教授 |
[13:27] | Now I’m sure all of you were the scariest monster in your town. | 我相信你们都是当地最吓人的怪物 |
[13:31] | Well, bad news, kids. You’re in my town now, | 坏消息 孩子们 这里是我的地盘 |
[13:34] | and I do not scare easily. | 我可不容易被吓到 |
[13:48] | Dean Hardscrabble. This is a pleasant surprise. | Hardscrabble院长 您的大驾光临真是令人惊喜 |
[13:54] | She’s a legend. | 她是个传奇人物 |
[13:55] | She broke the all-time Scare Record | 她打破了历史尖叫记录 |
[13:56] | with the scream in that very can! | 就是那个尖叫罐 |
[14:00] | I don’t mean to interrupt. | 我无意打断 |
[14:02] | I just thought I’d drop by | 只是想顺路过来 |
[14:04] | to see the terrifying faces joining my program. | 看看这些加入我们学院的吓人新面孔 |
[14:08] | Well, I’m sure my students would love to hear | 我相信学生们会很高兴听您 |
[14:11] | a few words of inspiration. | 讲几句鼓励的话 |
[14:13] | Inspiration? Very well. | 鼓励 很好 |
[14:18] | Scariness is the true measure of a monster. | 吓人程度是一个怪物的真正衡量标准 |
[14:23] | If you’re not scary | 如果你不吓人 |
[14:25] | what kind of a monster are you? | 你算哪门子怪物 |
[14:30] | It’s my job to make great students greater, | 我的任务是让优秀的学生变得更优秀 |
[14:34] | not make mediocre students less mediocre. | 不是让平庸的学生变得不那么平庸 |
[14:39] | That is why at the end | 这就是为什么 |
[14:40] | of the semester there will be a final exam. | 学期结束会有期末考试 |
[14:44] | Fail that exam and you are out of the Scaring program. | 考试不过将被逐出惊吓学院 |
[14:52] | So, I should hope you’re all properly inspired. | 我希望你们受到了想要的鼓励 |
[15:03] | All right. All right. | 好了 好了 |
[15:05] | Who can tell me the properties of an effective roar? | 谁能告诉我有效的咆哮包含哪几个元素 |
[15:10] | Yes? | 你说 |
[15:11] | There are actually five. | 有五个 |
[15:13] | Those include the roar’s resonance, | 包括咆哮共振 |
[15:16] | the duration of the roar, and the… | 咆哮时长 还有 |
[15:22] | Whoops. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:24] | I heard someone say “Roar,” So I just kind of went for it. | 我听到有人说咆哮 我就亮了一手 |
[15:27] | Oh, excuse me, sorry. | 麻烦让一下 不好意思 |
[15:28] | I didn’t mean to scare you there. Hey, how you doing? | 我刚刚不是故意吓人的 你好吗 |
[15:31] | Very impressive, Mister… | 表现很好啊 你的名字是 |
[15:33] | Sullivan Jimmy Sullivan Sullivan. Jimmy Sullivan. | |
[15:35] | Sullivan Sullivan. | |
[15:36] | Like Bill Sullivan, the Scarer? | 是惊吓专员Bill Sullivan那个Sullivan吗 |
[15:38] | Yeah. He’s my dad. | 是的 他是我父亲 |
[15:40] | He’s a Sullivan! | 他是Sullivan家的 |
[15:42] | I should have known. I expect big things from you. | 我早该猜出来的 期待你的表现 |
[15:46] | Well, you won’t be disappointed. | 你不会失望的 |
[15:49] | I’m sorry. Should I keep going? | 不好意思 我要继续吗 |
[15:51] | No, no. Mr. Sullivan’s covered it. | 不用了 Sullivan同学已经展示了 |
[15:56] | Everyone take out your Scaring textbooks | 大家拿出你们的惊吓课本 |
[15:59] | and open them to chapter one. | 翻到第一章 |
[16:01] | Hey, bub. Can I borrow a pencil? | 兄弟 可以借支铅笔不 |
[16:03] | I forgot all my stuff. | 我的东西都忘带了 |
[16:04] | All right. Yes. There we go. That will get it. | 好的 对 真舒服 对了 |
[16:08] | Yeah. | 爽啊 |
[16:10] | Come on, Mike. It’s a fraternity and sorority party. | 来嘛 Mike 是兄弟会和姐妹会的派对 |
[16:13] | We have to go! | 我们一定要去啊 |
[16:14] | If we flunk that Scaring final, we are done. | 如果我们期末考砸了 我们就完了 |
[16:17] | I’m not taking any chances. | 我才不冒这个险 |
[16:19] | You’ve got the whole semester to study, | 你有一整个学期的时间来学习 |
[16:20] | but this might be our only | 但这可能是我们唯一一次 |
[16:21] | chance to get in good with the cool kids. | 跟校园红人来往的机会 |
[16:24] | That’s why I made these cupcakes. | 这也是我做这些小蛋糕的原因 |
[16:26] | That could have been embarrassing. | 差点就尴尬了 |
[16:27] | When I’m a Scarer, life will be a nonstop party. | 等我成为了惊吓专员 人生就是一场永无休止的派对 |
[16:30] | Stay out of trouble, wild man. | 别惹事哦 毛小子 |
[16:32] | Wild man. | 毛小子 |
[16:46] | What the… | 这是 |
[16:50] | Archie Archie! | |
[16:54] | Hey! What are you… | 喂 你在 |
[16:56] | Wait… You’re shushing me? Hey! Hey! You can’t… | 慢着 你竟然嘘我 喂 喂 你不能 |
[17:00] | – Where did he go? – He’s dead meat. | – 他去哪儿了 – 他死定了 |
[17:01] | – That guy’s in big trouble. – Yeah, he is. | – 他麻烦大了 – 就是 |
[17:04] | Hey, guys! Over here! | 大伙们 在这儿呢 |
[17:07] | Fear Tech dummies. | 恐惧科技大学的呆瓜 |
[17:11] | – Sorry about that, buddy. – Why are you in my room? | – 很抱歉啊 – 你干嘛要爬进我的房间 |
[17:13] | Your room? This is my… | 你的房间 这是我的 |
[17:15] | This is not my room. | 这不是我的房间 |
[17:17] | Archie! Come here, boy. | Archie 快过来 乖 |
[17:19] | Archie Archie? | |
[17:20] | Archie the Scare Pig. He’s Fear Tech’s mascot. | Archie惊吓猪 是恐惧科技大学的吉祥物 |
[17:22] | Why is it here? | 它为什么在这儿 |
[17:23] | I stole it. Going to take it to the RORs. | 我偷来的 打算把它带去ROR |
[17:26] | The what? | 什么 |
[17:27] | Roar Omega Roar. The top fraternity on campus. | 狂吼终结者 学校最顶尖的兄弟会 |
[17:30] | They only accept the highly elite. | 他们只接收精英 |
[17:33] | Okay, I’ll lift the bed, you grab the pig. | 好的 我把床抬起来 你来抓猪 |
[17:35] | – Ready? One, two, three. – What? No, no… What… | – 准备好了吗 一 二 三 – 啥 不 不 |
[17:37] | That’s it. Don’t let go. | 就是它 别松手 |
[17:38] | Careful. He’s a biter. | 小心点 它喜欢咬人 |
[17:41] | Whoa! Whoa, hey… Whoa! | 哇 哇 嘿 哇 |
[17:46] | I got him! | 我来抓 |
[17:52] | That was awesome! | 爽翻了 |
[17:53] | What am I doing? James P. Sullivan. | 你瞧我这人 James P. Sullivan |
[17:57] | Mike Wazowski Mike Wazowski. | |
[17:59] | Listen, it was quite delightful meeting you | 很高兴认识你 |
[18:00] | and whatever that is, | 和那玩意儿 |
[18:01] | but if you don’t mind, I have to study my Scaring. | 如果你不介意 我得学习惊吓了 |
[18:04] | You don’t need to study Scaring. You just do it. | 你不需要学习惊吓 你直接吓人就得了 |
[18:06] | Really? I think there’s a little more to it than that. | 真的吗 我认为可不止如此 |
[18:09] | But, hey, thanks for stopping by. | 但是 多谢你来访 |
[18:11] | Let go of that! | 放开那个 |
[18:14] | – My hat! – My pig! | – 我的帽子 – 我的猪 |
[18:19] | Hey! Come here! | 喂 过来 |
[18:20] | Hey! | 喂 |
[18:23] | Catch it! | 抓住它 |
[18:25] | Come back here! | 过来这里 |
[18:27] | Yeah! | 对 |
[18:28] | Ride it to frat row! | 把它骑到兄弟会大街去 |
[18:32] | *Tentacles and serpent’s wings, they* | *触须怪物和毒蛇的翅膀 他们* |
[18:35] | Hey! | 喂 |
[18:52] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[18:54] | Hey… | 喂 |
[18:55] | Come on! Hey! | 来吧 |
[18:57] | Cupcake? | 小蛋糕 |
[19:21] | Got it! | 抓住了 |
[19:27] | Fear Tech’s mascot! MU rules! | 恐惧科技大学的吉祥物 怪兽大学最牛 |
[19:35] | M-u! M-u! M-u! | 怪兽大学 怪兽大学 怪兽大学 |
[19:38] | Did you see him catch that pig? | 你看到他怎样抓那只猪了吗 |
[19:40] | You are Jaws Theta Chi material, freshman. | 你很适合加入大白鲨兄弟会 小兄弟 |
[19:43] | Thanks. I don’t know… | 多谢 我也不知道 |
[19:44] | No, no, no. He’s an Omega Howl guy. | 别乱讲 他是嚎叫兄弟会的人 |
[19:46] | – Back off. We saw him first. – No way. We did! | – 滚开点 我们先发现他的 – 不可能 我们先 |
[19:48] | I’ll take it from here, gentlemen. | 接下来该我了 先生们 |
[19:51] | Johnny Worthington, president of Roar Omega Roar. | 我叫Johnny Worthington 咆哮终结者的主席 |
[19:55] | What’s your name, big blue? | 你叫什么名字 大蓝毛 |
[19:56] | Jimmy Sullivan. Friends call me Sulley. | Jimmy Sullivan 朋友们都叫我Sulley |
[19:58] | This guy’s a Sullivan? Like the famous Sullivan? | 他是Sullivan家的 就是那个有名的Sullivan |
[20:01] | I can’t believe it! That is crazy! | 我不敢相信 太厉害了 |
[20:03] | – Chet, calm down. – I’m sorry. | – Chet 冷静 – 不好意思 |
[20:04] | Sulley, any freshman with the guts to pull off a stunt like that | Sulley 任何一个够胆量上演如此好戏的新人 |
[20:07] | has got “Future Scarer” Written all over him. | 充满着成为未来惊吓专员的潜力 |
[20:10] | Hey, did you see me ride the pig? That took guts. | 你看到我骑那只猪了吗 那也挺需要胆量的 |
[20:13] | Slow down, squirt. This party is for Scare students only. | 干嘛呀 小皮球 这个派对只让惊吓学院的学生参加 |
[20:16] | Sorry, killer, but you might want to hang out | 不好意思 小帅哥 也许你更适合 |
[20:18] | with someone a little more your speed. | 去和那些跟你水平差不多的人玩 |
[20:20] | They look fun! | 他们看上去挺有趣的 |
[20:22] | Hey there. Want to join Oozma Kappa? | 想加入OK会吗 |
[20:25] | We have cake. | 我们有蛋糕哦 |
[20:29] | Go crazy. | 去乐吧 |
[20:31] | Is that a joke? | 这是在逗我吗 |
[20:33] | Sulley, talk to your friend. | Sulley 跟你朋友谈谈吧 |
[20:36] | He’s not really my friend, but sure. | 他其实不是我朋友 但是没问题 |
[20:38] | You heard him. This is a party for Scare students. | 你到听他说的了 这是给惊吓专业学生开的派对 |
[20:40] | I am a Scare student. | 我是惊吓专业的 |
[20:42] | I mean for Scare students who actually, | 我是说 是给那些真的 |
[20:44] | you know, have a chance. | 有机会成功的惊吓专业学生 |
[20:46] | Aw, snap! | 致命一击 |
[20:49] | My chances are just as good as yours. | 我的机会跟你的一样 |
[20:51] | You’re not even in the same league with me. | 你和我根本就不是一个层次的 |
[20:54] | Just wait, hotshot. | 走着瞧吧 大人物 |
[20:55] | I’m going to scare circles around you this year. | 我今年要让你看到我的厉害 |
[20:57] | Okay. I’d like to see that. | 好吧 我还真想看看 |
[21:00] | Don’t worry. You will. | 别担心 你会看到的 |
[21:08] | Ready position. | 准备 |
[21:10] | Common crouch. | 正常伏屈姿势 |
[21:11] | I want to see matted fur and yellow teeth. Basic snarl. | 我要看到杂乱的毛发和带渍的牙齿 低声咆哮 |
[21:16] | Show me some slobber. | 来点口水 |
[21:18] | Drool is a tool, kids. Use it. | 口水就是武器 好好利用 |
[21:21] | Now here is a monster who looks like a Scarer. | 这才是一个像是惊吓专员的怪物 |
[21:24] | You want a hope of passing this class, you better eat, | 如果你想通过考试 最好吓人地吃饭 |
[21:27] | breathe, and sleep Scaring. | 吓人地呼吸 吓人地睡觉 |
[21:56] | Yeah! | 赢了 |
[21:58] | Give me another one. | 再来一个 |
[21:59] | – Fear of spiders. – Arachnophobia. | – 害怕蜘蛛的 – 蜘蛛恐惧症 |
[22:00] | – Fear of thunder. – Keraunophobia. | – 害怕雷的 – 雷电恐惧症 |
[22:02] | – Fear of chopsticks! – Consecotaleophobia. | – 害怕筷子的 – 筷子恐惧症 |
[22:04] | What is this, kindergarten? Give me a hard one. | 这是干嘛 幼儿园水平吗 给我来个难点的 |
[22:07] | Go Monsters U! You know what to do! | 怪兽大学勇敢拼 我们知道你最行 |
[22:19] | The answer is C, fangs. | 答案是C 尖牙 |
[22:21] | Well done, Mr. Wazowski. | 不错啊 Wazowski同学 |
[22:22] | – A bowl of spiders! – Correct! | – 一碗蜘蛛 – 正确 |
[22:24] | – A clown running in the dark! – Right again. | – 暗夜中奔跑的小丑 – 又对了 |
[22:26] | Warts, boils, and moles, in that order. | 疣 疖 痣 这个顺序 |
[22:28] | Outstanding! | 很出色 |
[23:20] | Ogre slump. | 魔怪消沉 |
[23:22] | Zombie snarl. | 僵尸低吼 |
[23:23] | Dominant silverback gorilla. | 霸王银背猩猩 |
[23:26] | That is some remarkable improvement, Michael. | 进步很大啊 Michael |
[23:30] | One frightening face does not a Scarer make, Mr. Sullivan. | 老是一个吓人表情可成不了惊吓专员 Sullivan同学 |
[23:48] | A Tauntaun Grimace with Extra Slobber. | 超多口水的Tauntaun鬼脸 |
[23:50] | – You got it! – That’s what I’m saying. | – 对了 – 我就说嘛 |
[23:52] | I am going to wipe the floor with that little know-it-all. | 我要给那个自以为是的百事通点颜色看看 |
[23:55] | Yes, you are, big blue. | 你会的 大蓝毛 |
[23:57] | Hey, wait. What are you guys… | 等等 你们 |
[23:59] | It’s just a precaution. | 这只是个警告 |
[24:00] | RORs are the best Scarers on campus, Sullivan. | ROR是学校里面最厉害的惊吓怪物 Sullivan |
[24:02] | Can’t have a member getting shown up by a beach ball. | 可不能有被一个沙滩皮球打败的成员 |
[24:05] | I am on a roll. | 我真是势如破竹啊 |
[24:06] | I’m going to destroy that guy. | 我要毁了他 |
[24:08] | Well, then you’ll get this back right away. | 那你立刻可以拿回这件外套 |
[24:10] | It’s time to start delivering on that Sullivan name. | 是时候展示展示Sullivan的家传本事了 |
[24:16] | Today’s final will judge your ability to assess a child’s fear | 今天的期末考试将会考察你们分析孩子的恐惧的能力 |
[24:20] | and perform the appropriate Scare in the Scare Simulator. | 并且在惊吓模拟器中演示合适的惊吓 |
[24:30] | The Child Sensitivity Level will be raised | 孩子的敏感度会从 |
[24:32] | from Bed-wetter to Heavy Sleeper, | 尿床级达到重度睡眠级 |
[24:35] | so give it everything you’ve got. | 拿出你们所有的本事吧 |
[24:38] | Dean Hardscrabble is with us this morning | Hardscrabble院长今天也在场 |
[24:41] | to see who will be moving on in the Scaring program | 看看谁能继续在惊吓学院学习 |
[24:43] | and who will not. | 谁会被淘汰 |
[24:50] | Let’s get started. | 现在开始吧 |
[24:52] | I am a five-year-old girl afraid of spiders and Santa Claus. | 我是一个害怕蜘蛛和圣诞老人的五岁女孩 |
[24:57] | Which Scare do you use? | 你会用哪种惊吓手段 |
[25:05] | That’s a Seasonal Creep and Crawl. | 季节性的缓慢爬行 |
[25:07] | Demonstrate. | 演示吧 |
[25:16] | Results will be posted outside my office. Next. | 成绩将会在我办公室外公布 下一个 |
[25:19] | Focus. | 专注 |
[25:22] | Johnson, Crackle and Howl. Yes! | 强森式爆裂和嚎叫 对了 |
[25:39] | Hey. Do you mind? | 介意捡起来吗 |
[25:42] | Don’t mind at all. | 完全不介意 |
[25:46] | Come on, Mike. Let’s just move. | 来吧 Mike 我们换个地方算了 |
[25:52] | Stay out of my way. | 滚开点 |
[25:53] | Unlike you, I had to work hard to get into the Scare program. | 不像你 我得努力学习才能进入惊吓学院 |
[25:58] | That’s because you don’t belong here. | 那是因为你不属于这里 |
[26:10] | That’s what I thought. | 不出所料 |
[27:14] | I’m so sorry. | 很对不起 |
[27:15] | It was an accident. | 这是意外 |
[27:18] | What? This? | 什么 这个吗 |
[27:20] | My one souvenir from a lifetime of Scaring? | 我一生惊吓事业仅有的纪念品吗 |
[27:24] | Accidents happen, don’t they. | 意外时有发生 不是吗 |
[27:27] | The important thing is no one got hurt. | 重要的是 没人受伤 |
[27:32] | You’re taking this remarkably well. | 您真是宽容大度 |
[27:34] | Now, let’s continue the exams. | 考试继续 |
[27:36] | Mr. Wazowski, I’m a five-year-old girl | Wazowski同学 我是一个五岁女孩 |
[27:40] | on a farm in Kansas afraid of lightning. | 住在堪萨斯州农场 害怕闪电 |
[27:42] | Which Scare do you use? | 你会用哪一种惊吓手段 |
[27:45] | Shouldn’t I go up on the… | 我不是应该要去 |
[27:46] | Which Scare do you use? | 你会用哪一种惊吓手段 |
[27:49] | That is a Shadow Approach with a Crackle Holler. | 我会用 影子跟踪和爆裂喊叫 |
[27:52] | Demonstrate. | 演示吧 |
[27:55] | – Stop. Thank you. – But I didn’t get to… | – 停下来 谢谢你 – 但是我还没有 |
[27:57] | I’ve seen enough. | 我已经知道了 |
[28:00] | I’m a seven-year-old boy… | 我是一个七岁的男孩 |
[28:04] | I wasn’t finished. | 我还没说完 |
[28:05] | I don’t need to know any of that stuff to scare. | 我不需要知道那些东西来吓人 |
[28:08] | That “Stuff” would’ve informed you | 那些”东西”会告诉你 |
[28:11] | that this particular child is afraid of snakes. | 这个孩子怕的是蛇 |
[28:14] | So a roar wouldn’t make him scream, it would make him cry, | 所以 咆哮不会让他尖叫 只会把他吓哭 |
[28:17] | alerting his parents, exposing the monster world, | 惊醒他的父母 暴露怪物世界 |
[28:20] | destroying life as we know it, | 摧毁我们现在的生活 |
[28:22] | and of course we can’t have that. | 我们当然不想这个发生了 |
[28:23] | So I’m afraid I cannot recommend that you continue | 所以 恐怕我不能让你继续 |
[28:26] | in the Scaring program. Good day. | 待在惊吓学院了 慢走 |
[28:28] | Wait, what? But I’m a Sullivan. | 等等 什么 可我是Sullivan家的 |
[28:31] | Well then, I’m sure your family will be very disappointed. | 那么 我肯定你家族会非常失望的 |
[28:50] | And, Mr. Wazowski, what you lack is something | Wazowski同学 你所缺失的 |
[28:54] | that cannot be taught. | 是没法教会的东西 |
[28:57] | You’re not scary. | 你不吓人 |
[29:00] | You will not be continuing in the Scaring program. | 你也不能继续待在惊吓学院里了 |
[29:05] | Please. Let me try the simulator. I’ll surprise you. | 求你了 让我进入模拟器 我会让你惊喜的 |
[29:08] | Surprise me? I doubt that very much. | 让我惊喜 我非常怀疑 |
[29:24] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[29:27] | I hope everyone had a pleasant break. | 我希望每个人的假期都很愉快 |
[29:31] | Some say that a career as a scream-can designer is boring, | 有人说做尖叫收集罐的设计师很无聊 |
[29:35] | unchallenging, a waste of a monster’s potential. | 没有挑战性 浪费怪物的潜力 |
[29:43] | Open your textbooks to chapter three. | 翻到课本的第三章 |
[29:46] | We will now plunge into the rich history of scream-can design. | 让我们一起游弋到尖叫收集罐设计的历史长河中去 |
[30:37] | Out of my way! | 走开 |
[30:39] | Coming through! Sorry. | 借过 抱歉 |
[30:42] | Welcome to this year’s Greek Scare Games kickoff. | 欢迎来到今年的希腊惊吓大赛开幕式 |
[30:46] | The Scare Games! Yeah! | 惊吓大赛 耶 |
[30:50] | Okay, relax. | 好了 放松一点 |
[30:52] | We have a special guest, the founder of the games, | 我们有一位特殊来宾 大赛的创始人 |
[30:56] | Dean Hardscrabble. | Hardscrabble院长 |
[31:00] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[31:02] | As a student, I created these games as a friendly competition, | 作为一个学生 我创办这个大赛是为了友好竞争 |
[31:08] | but be prepared. | 但是 做好准备 |
[31:10] | To take home the trophy, | 想要把奖杯带回家 |
[31:11] | you must be the most fearsome monsters on campus. | 你必须成为校园里面最吓人的怪物 |
[31:16] | So good luck, and may the best monsters win. | 各位好运 愿最厉害的怪物胜利 |
[31:20] | All right, everybody. | 好了 各位 |
[31:21] | We’re closing down sign-ups, so we’ll see you all… | 现在报名截止 我们等到 |
[31:24] | Wait! | 慢着 |
[31:27] | I’m signing up! | 我要报名 |
[31:30] | What? | 什么 |
[31:33] | You have to be in a fraternity to compete. | 你必须以某个兄弟会的名义才能参赛 |
[31:35] | Behold the next winning fraternity of the Scare Games, | 注意了 下一个将要在惊吓大赛中获胜的兄弟会 |
[31:39] | the brothers, my brothers, of Oozma Kappa! | 兄弟们 我的兄弟们 OK会 |
[31:45] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[31:48] | Mr. Wazowski, what are you doing? | Wazowski同学 你在干嘛 |
[31:50] | You just said the winners are the most fearsome monsters on campus. | 你刚说了胜利者是校园里最吓人的怪物 |
[31:53] | If I win, it means you kicked out the best Scarer | 如果我赢了 那就意味着你赶走了整个学校 |
[31:56] | in the whole school. | 最厉害的惊吓怪物 |
[31:58] | That won’t happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[31:59] | How about a little wager? | 我们打赌怎么样 |
[32:01] | If I win, you let me back in the Scaring program. | 如果我赢了 你让我回到惊吓学院里 |
[32:06] | And what would that prove? | 那又能证明什么呢 |
[32:09] | That you were wrong. | 证明你错了 |
[32:14] | Very well. | 很好 |
[32:15] | If you win, I will let your entire team into the Scare program. | 如果你赢了 我让你全队都进入惊吓学院 |
[32:22] | But if you lose, | 但是如果你输了 |
[32:25] | you will leave Monsters University. | 你就要离开怪兽大学 |
[32:31] | Deal. | 成交 |
[32:32] | Now all you need to do is find enough members to compete. | 现在你要做的就是找齐足够参赛的人数 |
[32:36] | We need six guys, right? | 我们不是只要6个人吗 |
[32:37] | Sorry, chief | 对不起 伙计 |
[32:38] | We count bodies, not heads. That dude counts as one. | 我们算的是身子 不是头 那家伙只能算一个 |
[32:43] | Anybody else want to join our team? Anyone at all? | 还有谁想要加入我们队吗 谁都可以 |
[32:45] | Excuse me. Sorry. I’m late. | 不好意思 对不起 我来晚了 |
[32:47] | – Can I squeeze by you? – Randy! | – 能让我挤过去吗 – Randy |
[32:48] | Randy, thank goodness. I need you on my team. | Randy 谢天谢地 我需要你来我们队 |
[32:50] | Sorry. I’m already on a team. | 对不起 我已经加入了一个队伍 |
[32:53] | Boggs Boggs. | |
[32:54] | I’m finally in with the cool kids, Mike. | 我总算和校园红人混一起了 Mike |
[32:56] | Don’t blow this for me. | 别把这搞砸了 |
[32:59] | Do the thing. | 秀一下 |
[33:01] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[33:03] | Please, anybody. | 还有人吗 |
[33:04] | I need one more monster. Just one more! | 我还需要一个怪物 一个就够了 |
[33:07] | Yeah, sorry. Doesn’t look good. | 不好意思 看起来不行啊 |
[33:09] | We have to move on. Your team doesn’t qualify. | 我们必须要继续了 你的队伍不够格 |
[33:11] | Yes, it does! | 谁说不够格的 |
[33:14] | The star player has just arrived. | 明星选手在此 |
[33:16] | No way! Someone else! Please! Anyone else. | 不行 还有别人吗 求你们了 谁都可以 |
[33:19] | We’re shutting down sign-ups, okay? Is he on your team or not? | 我们要截止报名了 他到底是不是你们队的 |
[33:25] | Come on! Let’s go! | 得了吧 走吧 |
[33:28] | Fine! Yes, he’s on my team. | 好吧 他是我们队的 |
[33:31] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[33:35] | All right, Wazowski, what’s the plan? | 好了 Wazowski 计划是什么 |
[33:42] | This is a fraternity house? | 这就是个兄弟会之家吗 |
[33:44] | Hey there, teammateys! Come on aboard! | 队员们 上船吧 |
[33:49] | As the president of Oozma Kappa, | 作为OK会的主席 |
[33:51] | it is my honor to welcome you to your new home. | 欢迎你们加入这个大家庭 |
[33:55] | We call this room “Party Central.” | 我们把房间叫做”派对中心” |
[33:57] | Technically, we haven’t actually had a party here yet. | 事实上 我们从没有开过派对 |
[34:00] | But when we do, we’ll be ready! | 但是如果要开的话 我们时刻准备着 |
[34:09] | The hot cocoa train is coming through! | 热可可火车来咯 |
[34:13] | Next stop… You! | 下一站 你 |
[34:15] | I would like to start us off first by… | 我觉得我们首先还是 |
[34:17] | So, you guys are Scaring majors? | 你们都是惊吓专业的 |
[34:20] | We were! None of us lasted very long. | 曾经是 我们都没能坚持多久 |
[34:23] | I guess we just weren’t what old Hardscrabble was looking for. | 估计我们都不是Hardscrabble院长想要的学生 |
[34:26] | Don Carlton, mature student. | Don Carlton 成人学生 |
[34:29] | Thirty years in the textile industry | 在纺织业摸爬滚打13年之后 |
[34:32] | and then old dandy Don got downsized. | 老花美男Don被裁了 |
[34:34] | Figured I could throw myself a pity party, | 想着给自己开一个安慰派对 |
[34:36] | or go back to school and learn the computers. | 或者回学校学习计算机 |
[34:38] | Hello. I’m Terry with a “Y”… | 你好 我是Y结尾的Terry |
[34:40] | And I’m Terri with an “I”! I’m a dance major! | 我是I结尾的Terri 舞蹈专业 |
[34:43] | And I’m not. | 而我不是 |
[34:44] | Five, six, seven, eight! | 五 六 七 八 |
[34:46] | Seven, eight, turn! And… Why didn’t you turn? | 七 八 转 你为什么不转 |
[34:49] | Because we never agreed to do this! | 因为我们从没同意过这么做 |
[34:51] | You said this was going to be cool! | 你说过这会很酷 |
[34:52] | No one said this was gonna be cool. | 没人说过这会很酷 |
[34:53] | – Now I’m embarrassed. – Now you’re embarrassed? | - 真丢脸 - 你现在才觉得丢脸 |
[34:55] | Yes, because it’s in front of people! | 是的 在这么多人面前 |
[34:56] | You should wake up embarrassed. | 你醒来就应该觉得丢脸 |
[34:58] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[34:59] | I’m Art! New Age philosophy major. | 我是Art 新时代哲学专业 |
[35:02] | Excited to live with you and laugh with you, | 很高兴能和你们一起生活 一起笑 |
[35:05] | and cry with you. | 一起哭 |
[35:08] | Thought you might like to keep a dream journal. | 我想你们会喜欢写梦想日记的 |
[35:13] | Guess that leaves me. | 看来只剩下我了 |
[35:14] | My name’s Scott Squibbles. | 我叫Scott Squibbles |
[35:16] | My friends call me Squishy. | 我朋友们叫我Squishy |
[35:17] | I’m undeclared, unattached, | 我主修未定 无牵无挂 |
[35:19] | and unwelcome pretty much everywhere but here. | 在别的地方也都不受欢迎 |
[35:23] | Now that we’ve all been introduced, as captain of our team… | 既然我们都自我介绍了 作为团队的队长 |
[35:26] | So, basically, you guys have no Scaring experience? | 所以基本上 你们都没有惊吓经历 |
[35:29] | Not a lot! But now we’ve got you! | 基本没有 但是我们有你 |
[35:32] | You’re about the scariest fella I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过最吓人的家伙了 |
[35:34] | Even with them pink polka dots. | 即便身上全是这种粉色波点 |
[35:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:37] | Actually, I think I bring the whole package. | 实际上 我觉得我才是才貌双全 |
[35:39] | Your hands are as big as my face! | 你的手跟我的脸一样大 |
[35:41] | He’s like a mountain with fur! | 他像一座长满毛的大山 |
[35:43] | Come on. I don’t even work out. | 好啦 我甚至都不健身呢 |
[35:45] | Yeah, me neither. I don’t want to get too big. | 我也不 我不想变得太强壮 |
[35:49] | We thought our dreams were over, but Mike said if we win, | 我们以为梦想已经结束 但Mike说只要我们赢 |
[35:52] | they’re letting us in the Scaring program. | 我们能重回惊吓学院 |
[35:54] | We’re going to be real Scarers! | 我们能成为真正的惊吓专员 |
[35:56] | – The best! – You betcha! | - 最棒的 - 说得对 |
[35:58] | Yeah! Right. | 是的 没错 |
[36:02] | And here’s what you’ve been waiting for, fellas. | 这就是你们期待已久的 |
[36:04] | Your very own Oozma Kappa bedroom. | OK会专属卧室 |
[36:08] | Great! We’re sharing this room? | 不是吧 我们合住这间房吗 |
[36:11] | We’ll let you guys get settled. | 我们会把你们安顿好的 |
[36:13] | Anything you need, you just give a big holler-oonie! | 需要任何东西 只要大喊一声 |
[36:15] | Okay, thanks, buddy. Are you kidding me? | 好的 谢谢你 你在逗我玩吗 |
[36:18] | Look, they don’t need to be good. | 听着 他们不需要很厉害 |
[36:19] | I’m going to carry the whole team. | 我会撑起整个团队 |
[36:21] | Really? And who’s going to carry you | 真的吗 那谁撑起你呢 |
[36:24] | Hey, if you want to go back to can design, | 如果你想回去设计尖叫收集罐 |
[36:25] | you know where the door is. | 你知道怎么走 |
[36:29] | Great. | 真行啊 |
[36:33] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[36:35] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[36:43] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[36:46] | Fellas? | 伙计们 |
[36:53] | Do you pledge your souls to the Oozma Kappa brotherhood? | 你愿意把你的灵魂献给OK会兄弟联盟吗 |
[36:58] | – Do you swear to keep secret… – …all that you learn here? | – 发誓保密 – 所有在这儿学到的 |
[37:01] | No matter how horrifying? | 不论多么可怕 |
[37:04] | – Hey! – Will you take the sacred oath of the… | – 喂 – 你愿意发下神圣的誓言 |
[37:08] | – For crying out loud. – Sweetie! | – 老天啊 – 宝贝儿 |
[37:10] | Turn the lights on while you’re down here! | 在地下室玩的时候把灯打开哦 |
[37:12] | You’re going to ruin your eyes! | 不然会伤到你们的眼睛 |
[37:14] | Mom! We’re doing an initiation! | 老妈 我们正在举行入会仪式 |
[37:17] | Scary. Well, carry on. | 吓人啊 请继续 |
[37:20] | Just pretend I’m not here. | 假装我不在 |
[37:22] | This is my mom’s house. | 这是我老妈的房子 |
[37:24] | Do you promise to look out for your brothers… | 你发誓会照顾你的兄弟们 |
[37:29] | …no matter what the peril? | 不论遇到何种险境 |
[37:33] | Will you defend Oozma Kappa no matter how dangerous? | 不论多危险你都会保卫OK会吗 |
[37:37] | No matter how insurmountable the odds may be? | 不论前方障碍有多难逾越 |
[37:41] | From evils both great and small? | 不论巨大还是渺小的磨难 |
[37:44] | In the face of unending pain and… | 面对无止尽的痛苦 |
[37:47] | Forget it! You’re in. | 算了 你们入会了 |
[37:50] | Look, we know we’re no one’s first choice for a fraternity, | 我们知道我们不是加入兄弟会的首选 |
[37:53] | so it means a lot to have you here with us. | 所以你们的加入对我们意义重大 |
[37:55] | Can’t wait to start Scaring with you, brothers. | 等不及要和你们一起开始吓人了 兄弟们 |
[38:08] | Time for a celebration! | 一起庆祝啦 |
[38:10] | Grab the couch cushions, | 拿些沙发靠垫 |
[38:11] | gentlemen, because we’re building a fort! | 同志们 我们要建堡垒啦 |
[38:15] | Mom, can we stay up late tonight? | 老妈 今晚我们能熬夜吗 |
[38:33] | I know you’re a princess and I’m just a stable boy. | 我知道你是公主 而我只是个马童 |
[38:37] | Yuck! | 恶心死了 |
[38:39] | – Mom! What are you doing? – Your grubby paw was in my bed! | – 妈 你在做什么 – 你的肮脏的爪子在我床上 |
[38:43] | Were you kissing my hand? | 你刚刚是在亲我的手吗 |
[38:46] | Hahaha,No. And what about you with all your shedding? | 哈哈 没有 怎么不说说你掉毛的事 |
[38:47] | – I don’t shed. – Really. | – 我不掉毛 – 真的吗 |
[38:50] | Uh… | 呃 |
[38:51] | – Excuse me. – I just want to get my stuff. | – 抱歉 – 我只是想拿我的东西 |
[38:52] | – Would you just… – Hey. Come on! | – 你能不能 – 拜托 |
[38:53] | let me get my stuff! | 让我拿我的东西 |
[38:58] | First morning in the house. | 加入兄弟会第一个早晨 |
[39:00] | That’s going in the album! | 这张要放进相册里 |
[39:02] | – Guys! We got a letter! – A letter? | – 伙计们 我们收到一封信 – 一封信 |
[39:05] | We never get mail. | 我们从没收到过信件 |
[39:06] | – Sorry. It’s stuck. – Would you… Give me that! | – 抱歉 粘住了 – 你 把它给我 |
[39:09] | Tentacles. They’re sticky. | 触须 它们很粘 |
[39:11] | It’s the first event of the Scare Games. | 惊吓大赛的第一场 |
[39:15] | “A child’s room is where you scare, | “孩子的房间是你吓人的地方 |
[39:17] | But avoid the toxicity lurking there.” | 但是要躲开有毒的危险” |
[39:20] | Wait a minute. Where do they want us to meet? | 等一下 他们让我们在哪里碰头 |
[39:25] | Of all the sewers on campus, | 校园所有的下水管道里 |
[39:27] | this one has always been my favorite. | 这条一直是我的最爱 |
[39:30] | Art, you’ve been here before? | Art 你来过这里吗 |
[39:31] | I have a life outside of the house, you know. | 我在兄弟会之外可是有自己的人生的 |
[39:35] | Welcome to your worst nightmare, | 欢迎来到你最可怕的噩梦 |
[39:39] | the Scare Games! | 惊吓大赛 |
[39:43] | Scare Games! Scare Games! | 惊吓大赛 惊吓大赛 |
[39:49] | Yes! Yes, I love it! | 是的 我喜欢 |
[39:52] | I love this energy! | 我喜欢这样的激情 |
[39:55] | Okay. Okay, everybody. | 好了 所有人注意 |
[39:57] | Let’s hear it for the frats and sororities competing in this year’s games… | 让我们给今年参赛的兄弟会和姐妹会们 来点喝彩 |
[40:01] | Jaws Theta Chi! | 大白鲨兄弟会 |
[40:05] | Python Nu Kappa! | 巨蟒姐妹会 |
[40:07] | Slugma Slugma Kappa! | 岩浆蜗牛姐妹会 |
[40:09] | Roar Omega Roar! | 咆哮终结者 |
[40:13] | Eta Hiss Hiss! | 蛇嘶嘶姐妹会 |
[40:16] | And finally, Oozma Kappa. | 最后是 OK会 |
[40:24] | Hi, Mom! | 嗨 老妈 |
[40:26] | Smile! | 笑一个 |
[40:29] | Let’s begin the first competition, | 让我们开始第一项比赛 |
[40:31] | the Toxicity Challenge! | 毒素挑战 |
[40:34] | Human children are toxic! | 人类孩子是有毒的 |
[40:38] | And anything they touch is toxic. | 他们碰过的东西都是有毒的 |
[40:41] | We don’t have any human toys, | 我们没有人类的玩具 |
[40:44] | but thanks to MU’s biology department, | 但多亏怪兽大学的生物学院 |
[40:46] | we found a close second, | 我们找到了替代品 |
[40:49] | the stinging glow urchin! | 全身带刺的燃烧海胆 |
[40:53] | Trust me when I say, | 相信我 |
[40:55] | you are not gonna want to touch this bad boy! | 你们不会想被这玩意儿碰到的 |
[40:57] | I want to touch it. | 我想碰碰看 |
[40:58] | And you certainly don’t want to touch any of its friends. | 你当然也不会喜欢碰到它的朋友们 |
[41:05] | Yeah, I want to touch them. | 是的 我想碰碰看 |
[41:06] | This is the starting line. | 这是起跑线 |
[41:08] | The light at the end of the tunnel is the finish line. | 隧道最后的灯光是终点线 |
[41:11] | And whoever comes in last is eliminated from the games. | 最慢的队伍将被淘汰出局 |
[41:16] | – Mike… – What is it? | – Mike – 怎么了 |
[41:18] | Does that mean if we lose, we’re out? | 是不是我们输了就被淘汰了 |
[41:19] | – Don’t worry, Smoothie. – Squishy! | – 不要担心 Smoothie – Squishy |
[41:21] | Squishy. We’re not going to lose, | Squishy 我们不会输的 |
[41:23] | because we have everything we need to win right here. | 因为赢取比赛所需的所有一切就在这里 |
[41:27] | Heart. | 我们的心 |
[41:28] | No! Me. I’m going to win the race for us. | 不 是我 我会为我们赢得比赛的 |
[41:30] | All right, all right. That’s very cute, | 好吧 好吧 你真的很可爱 |
[41:32] | but move, move, move. I’m going to win this. | 让开 让开 让开 我会赢的 |
[41:34] | It’s an obstacle course, What are you going to do? Roar at it? | 这是障碍赛 你打算怎么办 大吼一声吗 |
[41:36] | I can get through faster than you, little guy. | 我能比你更快跑完 小家伙 |
[41:40] | Take your place at the starting line! | 大家各就各位 |
[41:42] | This is all about teamwork. | 这靠的是团队合作 |
[41:45] | Everybody, stick together. | 大家团结一致 |
[41:48] | I’m going to beat you over that finish line. | 我一定会比你先到终点线 |
[41:50] | Get ready to eat my dust. | 等着吃我身后的尘土吧 |
[41:52] | Hey, guys, should we huddle up? | 伙计们 我们一起打个气吧 |
[41:54] | Attention, teams. One last thing. | 各队伍注意 最后一件事 |
[41:57] | Scarers work in the dark. | 惊吓怪物在黑暗中工作 |
[42:05] | – I want to go home! – On your marks… | – 我想回家 – 各就各位 |
[42:08] | Hey, good luck, ladies. | 好运 女士们 |
[42:09] | Thanks! We’re going to rip you to pieces! | 谢谢 我们会把你们撕成碎片 |
[42:13] | What? | 啥 |
[42:15] | …get set… | 预备 |
[42:18] | Go! | 跑 |
[42:20] | I’m going to touch them! | 我要碰它们啦 |
[42:35] | Come on! | 起来 |
[42:38] | Guys! We’re falling behind a little! Fellas! | 伙计们 我们落后了一点 伙计们 |
[42:42] | Cheese and crackers! | 我的老甜啊 |
[42:44] | Son of a moustache! | 狗粮养的 |
[42:46] | Salisbury steak, that hurts! | 他喵的 真疼 |
[42:48] | Is that as fast as you can go? | 这就是你最快的速度吗 |
[42:50] | – Just getting started! – What the… | – 热身而已 – 这是 |
[42:59] | That’s got to hurt! | 那一定很疼 |
[43:06] | Terry Terry! | |
[43:08] | Don’t worry, we’ll be… | 不要担心 我们 |
[43:28] | Yikes! | 糟糕 |
[43:36] | Roar Omega Roar wins! | 咆哮终结者赢了 |
[43:51] | Take that, Wazowski! | 怎么样 Wazowski |
[43:53] | Are you delirious? I beat you! | 你疯了吗 我打败了你 |
[43:55] | Get your eye checked! | 睁开双眼好好看看 |
[43:56] | Way to blow it, Oozmas! | 太差劲了 OK会 |
[43:58] | Hey! Second place ain’t bad. | 第二名也不差啊 |
[44:00] | Second place, Jaws Theta Chi! | 第二名 大白鲨兄弟会 |
[44:02] | – What? – Your whole team has to cross the finish line. | – 啥 – 要整个队伍都越过终点线才算 |
[44:06] | Third place, EEKs! | 第三名 岩浆蜗牛姐妹会 |
[44:07] | – Fourth place, PNKs! – No. | – 第四名 巨蟒姐妹会 – 不是吧 |
[44:09] | – Fifth place, HSS! – No, no, no! | – 第五名 蛇嘶嘶姐妹会 – 不 不 不 |
[44:12] | And in last place, | 最后一名 |
[44:13] | Oozma Kappa. | OK会 |
[44:17] | I can’t feel my anything. | 我什么都感觉不到了 |
[44:20] | Shocker! Oozma Kappa has been eliminated! | 震撼消息 OK会被淘汰了 |
[44:24] | No. | 别啊 |
[44:29] | Don’t look so surprised, Mr. Wazowski. | 不要太惊讶 Wazowski同学 |
[44:32] | It would have taken a miracle for you to… | 得要发生奇迹你才能 |
[44:34] | Attention, everyone. We have an announcement. | 所有人注意 我们要宣布一件事 |
[44:37] | Jaws Theta Chi has been disqualified. | 大白鲨兄弟会被取消参赛资格 |
[44:42] | The use of illegal protective gel is cause for elimination. | 他们因使用非法的防护啫喱而被淘汰 |
[44:46] | What! | 什么 |
[44:51] | Which means Oozma Kappa is back in the games! | 这意味着OK会重夺参赛资格 |
[44:54] | It’s a miracle! | 简直就是奇迹 |
[44:56] | Your luck will run out, eventually. | 好运最终会用完的 |
[45:06] | This is going to be harder than I thought. | 这比我想象中的还要难多了 |
[45:12] | Okay! Listen up, Oozmas. | 好了 听着 OK会 |
[45:14] | Now, we’re going to have to start winning these things together, | 现在开始我们要一起赢下比赛 |
[45:17] | so that means I’m going to need | 这意味着我需要 |
[45:18] | each of you guys to pull your own weight. | 你们每一个都付出努力 |
[45:20] | – Mike? – What is it? | – Mike – 怎么了 |
[45:21] | We’ve made a list of our strengths and weaknesses. | 我们把各自的强项和弱项列了单子 |
[45:23] | In high school, I was the master of the silent scare. | 高中时期 我是无声惊吓大师 |
[45:27] | I could sneak up on a field mouse in a pillow factory. | 我可以趴在田鼠背上溜进枕头工厂 |
[45:31] | Sorry! They get stickier when I’m sweaty. | 抱歉 我出汗的时候它们就更粘了 |
[45:34] | Oh, my gosh, that’s terrible. | 我的天哪 这太可怕了 |
[45:36] | We’re experts in the ancient craft of close-up magic. | 我们是使用复古道具表演近距离魔术的专家 |
[45:42] | It’s all about misdirection. | 关键在于障眼法 |
[45:46] | I have an extra toe. | 我有一个多余的脚趾 |
[45:49] | Not with me, of course. | 当然 没带在身上 |
[45:50] | Guys, one slip-up on the next event, and we’re goners. | 伙计们 下一个比赛再失误 我们就要被淘汰了 |
[45:53] | So for this to work, | 所以为了赢得比赛 |
[45:55] | I’m gonna need you to take every instinct you have | 我需要你们把所有的本能 |
[45:57] | and bury it deep, deep down. | 深深地埋进地下 |
[45:59] | – Done. – From now on, we are of one mind. | – 行 – 现在开始 我们团结一心 |
[46:01] | My mind. | 我的心 |
[46:02] | – Please. – I will tell you exactly what to do, and how to do it. | – 拜托 – 我会告诉你们做什么 怎么做 |
[46:06] | – Okay, Mike. – Seems about right. | – 好了 Mike – 听起来不错 |
[46:08] | All right. Give me scary steps. | 很好 现在来点惊吓阶梯训练 |
[46:10] | Fifty up and down, right now. Let’s go! | 上下五十个来回 现在 开始 |
[46:12] | You’re wasting your time. We need a new team. | 你在浪费时间 我们需要一个新的队伍 |
[46:14] | We can’t just “Get a new team”! | 我们不能直接弄个新的队伍 |
[46:17] | I checked this morning. It’s against the rules. | 早上我查了 这违反比赛规则 |
[46:19] | What if we disguised a new team to look like the old team? | 如果我们把新队伍伪装成老队伍呢 |
[46:21] | No, no. We are not cheating. | 不 不 我们不能作弊 |
[46:23] | It’s not cheating. I’m just, | 不是作弊 我只是 |
[46:25] | you know, leveling the playing field. | 你知道 让我们有点竞争力 |
[46:29] | Okay, so it’s kind of cheating, but what do you want me to do? | 好吧 也许算一点作弊 但是你想让我怎么做 |
[46:31] | They’re not exactly the scariest group in the world. | 他们根本不是世上最吓人的一帮怪物 |
[46:33] | Oh, a ladybug! Make a wish! Make a wish! | 有瓢虫 快许愿 快许愿 |
[46:40] | This is not going to work. | 这不是办法 |
[46:42] | Where are you going? We’re training. | 你要去哪儿 我们正在训练 |
[46:43] | I’m a Sullivan. | 我是Sullivan家的 |
[46:45] | That’s not enough. You’re all over the place. | 那还不够 你乱发脾气 |
[46:47] | You’re charging ahead when you… | 你冲在前面 |
[46:49] | You tell them what to do but not me. | 你可以指挥他们 但不能指挥我 |
[46:51] | So long, Coach. | 再见 教练 |
[46:57] | Okay, Oozmas… | 好了 OK会 |
[46:59] | Boy, we need to get you a bell. | 我们得给你挂个铃铛 |
[47:00] | Listen up. “If a kid hears you coming, they’ll call Mom or Dad, | 听着 “如果一个孩子听到你来 他们会叫爸爸或妈妈 |
[47:04] | “Then you’d better run fast or things will get bad.” | 你要赶紧逃走否则后果不堪设想啊” |
[47:08] | In the next event, if even one of us gets caught, | 下一场比赛 任何一个人被抓到 |
[47:10] | we’re all out. | 我们就被淘汰了 |
[47:11] | So remember, do exactly what I do. | 所以记住 我做啥你就做啥 |
[47:24] | We are at the halfway point of the second event, | 现在是第二场比赛的中场时间 |
[47:26] | and things are getting interesting. | 比赛越来越精彩了 |
[47:32] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[47:35] | Only two teams left. | 只剩下两个团队 |
[47:37] | Who will make it out with their flag, | 谁能够带着他们的旗帜成功逃出 |
[47:39] | and who will be eliminated? | 谁会被淘汰呢 |
[47:40] | In a real Scare, | 在真正的惊吓时 |
[47:41] | you do not want to get caught by a kid’s parent. | 你可不想被孩子的父母抓到 |
[47:44] | And in this event, you do not want to get caught by the librarian. | 这场比赛中 你也不想被图书管理员抓住 |
[47:52] | Shhhh. Quiet. | 嘘 安静 |
[47:56] | What’s so scary about a little old librarian? | 一个小小的老图书管理员有什么可怕的 |
[48:07] | I said, “Quiet.” | 我说了 安静 |
[48:34] | – Faster. – Slow and steady. | – 快点啊 – 慢而稳 |
[48:36] | – Slow and steady. – Slow and steady. | – 慢而稳 – 慢而稳 |
[48:38] | Slow and steady. | 慢而稳 |
[48:39] | Slow and steady. | 慢而稳 |
[49:00] | – Sullivan – Sullivan – Sullivan! – Sullivan! | |
[49:41] | No! | 不 |
[49:51] | Five, six, seven, eight! | 五 六 七 八 |
[49:53] | Look over here! | 看这里 |
[50:01] | – Is that legal? – You better believe it, mop top! | – 这样算违规吗 – 当然不算了 蘑菇头 |
[50:03] | The only rule is don’t get caught. | 唯一规则就是不被抓 |
[50:16] | Hey! Over here! | 嘿 这里 |
[50:21] | – Come and get me! – Come and get me! | – 来抓我啊 – 来抓我啊 |
[50:23] | Guys, what are you doing? | 伙计们 你们在干什么 |
[50:24] | They said don’t let her catch you. | 他们说不要被她抓住 |
[50:25] | But they didn’t say how! | 但他们没有说怎么不被抓 |
[50:27] | Move it! Move it! Move it! Come on! | 快走 快走 快 |
[50:37] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[50:38] | No, we didn’t. We forgot the flag! | 不 没有 我们忘记那个旗帜了 |
[50:41] | Mike Mike? | |
[50:44] | – Way to go, Squishy! – Way to go, Squishy! | – 干得好 Squishy – 干得好 Squishy |
[50:46] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[50:48] | Misdirection. | 障眼法 |
[50:56] | The EEKs have been eliminated | 岩浆蜗牛姐妹会被淘汰 |
[50:58] | and Oozma Kappa live to scare another day! | OK会又躲过一劫 |
[51:02] | We’re OK! We’re OK! We’re OK! | 我们是OK会 我们是OK会 我们是OK会 |
[51:10] | I’ve never felt so alive! | 我从没觉得人生如此有意义 |
[51:12] | We were awesome! | 我们简直太棒了 |
[51:13] | Okay, look. That wasn’t real Scaring. | 好了 听着 这不是真的惊吓 |
[51:15] | It was better than what you did. | 比你做的好多了 |
[51:17] | You should’ve stuck to my strategy. | 你应该遵循我的战术 |
[51:18] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[51:19] | Talk to me when we start the real Scaring. | 等真正的惊吓开始的时候再找我吧 |
[51:23] | Hey! You guys going to the party? | 你们要去派对吗 |
[51:25] | I think you’ve got the wrong guys. | 我想你们认错人了 |
[51:27] | – We don’t get invited to… – Party? | – 我们没有被邀请 – 派对 |
[51:29] | The mid-games mixer at the RORs’. | 咆哮终结者那儿的赛中派对 |
[51:31] | It’s for the top Scare Teams. | 是为顶尖的惊吓队伍办的 |
[51:33] | You’re one of us now, right? | 你们也是我们中的一员了 不是吗 |
[51:36] | See you there! | 待会儿见 |
[51:38] | – Did you hear that? – I can’t believe it! | – 你听见了吗 – 真不敢相信 |
[51:40] | – Bad idea. – This is great. | – 坏主意 – 这太棒了 |
[51:42] | They’re finally seeing us as real Scarers. We’re going! | 他们总算把我们看作真正的惊吓怪物了 我们要去派对 |
[51:49] | Do young people still dance? | 现在的年轻人还跳舞吗 |
[51:51] | Because my moves are a little rusty. | 我的舞步有点生疏 |
[51:53] | We forgot to bring a hostess gift. | 我们忘记给主人带礼物了 |
[51:55] | We can’t go in there without some scented candles. | 我们不能连香薰蜡烛都不带就进去了 |
[51:57] | Calm down. We earned this. | 冷静点 这是我们应得的 |
[52:00] | What if there’s a lull in the conversation? | 如果聊天的时候卡壳怎么办 |
[52:02] | I never know what to… You know… | 我从来不知道怎么 你懂的 |
[52:04] | Say? | 说话 |
[52:05] | How are you so good at this? | 你怎么这么擅长这个呢 |
[52:07] | You just took on an angry 50-foot librarian, | 你刚刚打败了一个15米高的愤怒的图书管理员 |
[52:09] | and you’re afraid of a little party? | 你还怕一个小小的派对 |
[52:11] | Take a deep breath… | 深呼吸 |
[52:13] | …and in you go! | 进去吧 |
[52:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[52:25] | – It’s Oozma Kappa! – These guys are crazy! | – 是OK会 – 这群家伙太厉害了 |
[52:27] | What you did today was insane! | 你们今天干的事也太疯狂了 |
[52:29] | That was awesome! | 太棒了 |
[52:30] | Thank you, thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[52:35] | Oozma Kappa, tonight we party like Scarers! | OK会 今晚我们要像惊吓怪物一样派对 |
[53:00] | I’ve never stayed up this late in my life! | 我这辈子都没这么晚睡过 |
[54:15] | Hey, quiet! Quiet! | 安静 安静 |
[54:18] | Quiet down, you can-wranglers. | 安静点 你们这些罐子管理员 |
[54:20] | All right. On behalf of the RORs, | 好了 代表咆哮终结者 |
[54:23] | we’d like to congratulate | 我们想恭喜 |
[54:24] | all the teams that have made it this far. | 所有晋级的队伍 |
[54:27] | All, right, let’s hear it for the PNKs! | 好了 给巨蟒姐妹会喝彩 |
[54:29] | I love that trick! Never gets old. HSS! | 爱死这招了 怎么都看不够 蛇嘶嘶姐妹会 |
[54:34] | Very creepy. | 非常可怕 |
[54:35] | And finally, the surprise team of the Scare Games, | 最后 惊吓大赛的黑马 |
[54:40] | Oozma Kappa! | OK会 |
[54:42] | Come on over, guys. | 过来 伙计们 |
[54:45] | Now, I got to admit, fellas, | 现在 我得承认 |
[54:47] | I thought you were a bunch of nobodies. | 我本以为你们是一群无名小卒 |
[54:50] | But, boy, was I wrong. | 但是 我错了 |
[54:52] | Let’s hear it for Oozma Kappa! | 给OK会来点喝彩 |
[54:54] | Oozma Kappa! | OK会 |
[54:56] | Oh! | 噢 |
[54:59] | – What? – The most adorable monsters on campus. | – 啥 – 校园里最可爱的怪物 |
[55:12] | Release the stuffed animals. | 放毛绒玩具 |
[55:18] | Faced! | 笑一个 |
[55:24] | Don’t worry. Nobody reads the school paper. | 别担心 根本就没人看校报 |
[55:27] | Yeah, but I’m pretty sure they read the quad. | 是的 但我肯定他们会看院子 |
[55:47] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[55:49] | Okay. Would you like that with two sleeves or four? | 好的 你想要两个袖子的还是四个的呢 |
[55:50] | Thanks. Tell your friends. | 谢谢 转告你的朋友们 |
[55:53] | Hey! What do you think you’re doing? | 喂 你在干什么 |
[55:54] | Raising a little money for charity. | 给慈善机构筹点款 |
[55:56] | Yeah? Well, stop it. | 是吗 别筹了 |
[55:57] | You want us to stop raising money for charity? That’s not cool. | 你要我们停止给慈善机构筹款 真不够意思 |
[56:00] | This guy hates charity! | 这家伙讨厌慈善 |
[56:02] | I want you to stop making us look like fools. | 我要你停止让我们看上去像傻瓜 |
[56:04] | Hey, you’re making yourselves look like fools. | 是你们让自己看上去像傻瓜好吧 |
[56:07] | Let’s be honest, boys. | 实话实说吧 |
[56:09] | You’re never going to be real Scarers, | 你们永远不会成为真正的惊吓专员 |
[56:11] | because real Scarers look like us. | 因为真正的惊吓专员是我们这样的 |
[56:16] | But, hey, if you really want to work for a Scare company | 但是 如果你真的想在惊吓公司工作的话 |
[56:20] | they’re always hiring in the mailroom. | 他们的收发室永远在招人 |
[56:28] | Guys, hold on! | 伙计们 等等 |
[56:30] | Hey, hey, hey! Wait a second. Don’t listen to him. | 别走啊 不要听他的 |
[56:33] | We just need to keep trying. | 我们只要继续努力 |
[56:35] | No, you need to stop trying! | 不 你要停止努力 |
[56:37] | You can train monsters like this all you want, | 不管你怎么训练这群怪物 |
[56:39] | but you can’t change who they are. | 你都没法改变他们的本质 |
[56:47] | Mike Mike… | |
[56:48] | We appreciate everything you’ve done, but he’s right. | 我们很感激你做的一切 但他是对的 |
[56:54] | No matter how much we train, we’ll never look like them. | 不管我们怎么训练 我们永远不会像他们那样 |
[57:00] | We’re built for other things. | 我们为其他事业而生 |
[57:16] | Sorry, squirt! | 抱歉 小皮球 |
[57:17] | Some monsters just aren’t cut out for the big leagues. | 有些怪物生来就不适合大场面 |
[57:23] | The big leagues. | 大场面 |
[57:25] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[57:28] | We’re going on a little field trip. | 我们要来点实地考察 |
[57:40] | My tentacle fell asleep. | 我的触角睡着了 |
[57:41] | – Thanks, Mom. – Have fun, kids! | – 谢谢老妈 – 玩得开心 孩子们 |
[57:43] | I’ll just be here listening to my tunes. | 我会待在这儿听歌 |
[57:51] | Hey, where are we? | 我们在哪儿呀 |
[57:53] | The big leagues. | 大场面 |
[58:03] | Holy roly-poly. | 我的上帝啊 |
[58:05] | Wow. | 哇 |
[58:06] | Nice fence. | 围栏不错 |
[58:07] | This is amazing, Mike. | 这太不可思议了 Mike |
[58:09] | We’re not stopping here. | 我们不会止步于此 |
[58:24] | This is crazy. We’re going to get arrested! | 这太疯狂了 我们会被逮捕的 |
[58:36] | All Scare Floors now active. | 所有惊吓楼层已经激活 |
[58:38] | West coast coming online. Scarers coming out. | 西海岸正在连线 惊吓专员即将出动 |
[58:44] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[58:45] | They’re going into the human world, | 他们要进入人类世界了 |
[58:47] | and they don’t even look scared! | 看起来竟然一点都不害怕 |
[58:52] | Wow. | 哇 |
[58:53] | Take a good look, fellas. | 仔细看看 伙计们 |
[58:56] | See what they all have in common? | 看他们的共同点是什么 |
[59:00] | No, not really. | 看不出 |
[59:02] | Exactly. There’s no one type of Scarer. | 没错 惊吓专员的类型并不统一 |
[59:06] | The best Scarers use their differences to their advantage. | 最厉害的惊吓专员利用他们的不同之处作为优势 |
[59:11] | – Wow. – Terri? Look. | – 哇 – Terri 看 |
[59:18] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[59:19] | Look at that old feller racking up the big numbers! | 看那个飙得高分的老家伙 |
[59:22] | Don, that old fella is Earl “The Terror” Thompson! | Don 那个老家伙是Earl”恐怖侠”Thompson |
[59:25] | What? Where? That’s really him? | 什么 哪里 那真的是他吗 |
[59:28] | He held the Scare Record for three years! | 他的惊吓纪录保持了三年 |
[59:31] | Third door from the end! | 倒数第三扇门 |
[59:32] | Carla “Killer Claws” Benitez! | Carla”恐怖爪子”Benitez |
[59:35] | Look! It’s “Screaming” Bob Gunderson! | 看 Bob”尖叫者”Gunderson |
[59:37] | – I still have his rookie card. – Me, too! | – 我还有他的卡片 – 我也是 |
[59:39] | Doesn’t have the speed anymore, but his | 不再有当年的速度 |
[59:41] | – technique is flawless. – Technique is flawless. | – 但是技术依旧一流 – 但是技术依旧一流 |
[59:44] | You collected Scare Cards, huh? | 你收集惊吓卡片吗 |
[59:46] | Yep. 450 of them. | 是的 450张 |
[59:48] | Impressive. I have 6,000 still in mint condition, | 了不起 我有6000张崭新的卡片 |
[59:51] | but, you know, 450 is pretty good, too. | 但是 450张也已经不错了 |
[59:52] | Hey, look at me! I’m Earl “The Terror” Thompson! | 看我 我是Earl”恐怖侠”Thompson |
[59:56] | That’s great! | 好棒 |
[59:58] | That’s a pretty good one, Squish. | 模仿得不错 Squish |
[1:00:04] | I’ve been a real jerk. | 我之前真是个混蛋 |
[1:00:07] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[1:00:10] | But it’s not too late. | 但还不是太晚 |
[1:00:13] | We could be a great team. We just need to start working together. | 我们可以成为很棒的队伍 只要我们齐心协力 |
[1:00:19] | Hey! | 喂 |
[1:00:21] | What are you doing up there? | 你们在那儿做什么 |
[1:00:23] | I can’t go back to jail! | 我不能回监狱 |
[1:00:29] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:00:30] | They’re right behind us! | 他们就在后面 |
[1:00:35] | Get back here! | 给我回来 |
[1:00:43] | Up there! Get them! | 在上面 抓住他们 |
[1:00:48] | – Thanks, brother! – Don’t mention it. | – 谢谢 兄弟 – 不客气 |
[1:00:52] | I’m fine, really! It’s just a little heart attack. | 我没事 真的 只是有点犯心脏病 |
[1:00:56] | I want a piece of that action! | 我也想试试 |
[1:01:10] | Mom! Start the car! | 老妈 发动车子 |
[1:01:13] | – What? – Start the car! | – 什么 – 发动车子 |
[1:01:15] | Stop the bar? | 制动棍子 |
[1:01:16] | The car! Start the car! | 车 发动车子 |
[1:01:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:01:22] | Come on, come on, come on, come on! | 赶快 赶快 赶快 赶快 |
[1:01:23] | Get in! Get in! | 进来 进来 |
[1:01:25] | – Mom, go! – Seatbelts. | – 老妈 快走 – 安全带 |
[1:01:28] | – Okay, go! – Does anyone want gum? | – 好了 快走 – 有人想要口香糖吗 |
[1:01:30] | Just drive! | 开车 |
[1:01:32] | Okay. Here we go! | 好的 坐好 |
[1:01:38] | Oh, yeah! Let’s break in somewhere else! | 太棒了 我们再去闯闯其他地方 |
[1:02:04] | Rise and shine! | 太阳照屁股啦 |
[1:02:07] | Scary feet, scary feet… The kid is in the bathroom! | 惊吓步伐 惊吓步伐 孩子在浴室 |
[1:02:09] | Scary feet, scary feet… Oh, he’s back! | 惊吓步伐 惊吓步伐 他回来了 |
[1:02:13] | Wake up! | 起床 |
[1:02:15] | 37 38 Thirty-seven! Thirty-eight! | |
[1:02:17] | Do I hear thirty-nine? Come on! | 39个行吗 来啊 |
[1:02:19] | Yes! Okay, Oozma Kappa, you’re looking good. | 好的 OK会 干得不错 |
[1:02:23] | “To frighten a child is the point of a Scare. | “吓倒孩子是惊吓的关键 |
[1:02:25] | “If you frighten a teen, then Scarer beware.” | “如果你要吓少年 惊吓专员要当心” |
[1:02:28] | Okay, scare the little kid. | 好的 吓小孩 |
[1:02:30] | Avoid the teenager! | 躲开青少年 |
[1:02:38] | I’m on the phone! | 我在打电话 |
[1:02:40] | No one understands me! | 没人理解我 |
[1:02:43] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[1:02:50] | But, Daddy, I love him! | 但是 爸爸 我爱他 |
[1:02:58] | First place, Roar Omega Roar! | 第一名 咆哮终结者 |
[1:03:00] | Second place, Oozma Kappa! | 第二名 OK会 |
[1:03:03] | Third place, HSS. | 第三名 蛇嘶嘶姐妹会 |
[1:03:09] | You’re lame. | 你们逊爆了 |
[1:03:12] | “Someone is coming, this could ruin your night. | “有人要来 可能会毁了你的夜晚 |
[1:03:14] | “Stay hidden, take cover, and stay out of sight!” | “躲起来 藏好 不要被看见” |
[1:03:16] | You got 10 seconds. Go! | 你们有十秒的时间 开始 |
[1:03:20] | Kiosk! Pile of leaves! Standing out in the open. | 电话亭 树叶堆 露天站着 |
[1:03:24] | And there should be one more. | 还有一个 |
[1:03:25] | How did I do? | 我做得怎么样 |
[1:03:28] | Not too shabby, Don! | 不赖啊 Don |
[1:03:29] | Thanks! I cannot get down. | 谢谢 我下不去了 |
[1:03:32] | Zombie snarl! | 僵尸低吼 |
[1:03:33] | Angry poodle. Jazz clown. | 生气的贵宾狗 爵士小丑 |
[1:03:35] | My Aunt Phyllis. | 我的姨妈Phyllis |
[1:03:36] | In the morning. | 早上的样子 |
[1:03:38] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 这就对了 |
[1:03:50] | Time to go to work. | 起床开工了 |
[1:04:13] | You’re out! | 你出局了 |
[1:04:15] | You’re out. | 你出局了 |
[1:04:18] | Hey, tough luck, Kris Kringle. | 运气不好 Kris Kringle |
[1:04:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:38] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[1:04:39] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[1:04:40] | We’re down to two remaining teams, | 晋级的只有两个队伍 |
[1:04:42] | Roar Omega Roar and Oozma Kappa! | 咆哮终结者和OK会 |
[1:04:47] | Which leads us to the final event! | 进入最后的决赛 |
[1:04:50] | “Every one of your skills will be put to the test. | “所有的技能都将被考验 |
[1:04:53] | The Scare Simulator will prove who’s the best!” | 惊吓模拟器会告诉我们谁是最棒的” |
[1:04:56] | Tomorrow night you finally get to Scare | 明晚你们将在全校面前 |
[1:04:59] | in front of the whole school! | 进行惊吓表演 |
[1:05:00] | Enjoy the attention while it lasts, boys. | 趁你们还没输 赶快享受一下大家的关注 |
[1:05:04] | After you lose, no one will remember you. | 你们输了之后 没人会记得你们 |
[1:05:07] | Maybe. But when you lose, no one will let you forget it. | 也许 但是如果你输了 大家会让你一辈子都忘不了 |
[1:05:12] | Oh, boy. That is a good point. | 天哪 说得真对 |
[1:05:16] | Hey, Oozmas, you guys are awesome! | OK会 你们好厉害 |
[1:05:18] | You’ve got to teach us your moves. | 把你们的绝招教给我们吧 |
[1:05:20] | Well, then you’re gonna want to talk to this guy. | 这样的话 你们要找这个家伙 |
[1:05:23] | Sure, I can teach you. | 当然 我可以教你们 |
[1:05:25] | All right. You want to hide behind the chair? | 好的 你想躲在椅子后面吗 |
[1:05:27] | You have to become the chair. | 你得变成椅子 |
[1:05:29] | Thanks for coming, Dean. | 谢谢你能来 院长 |
[1:05:32] | Dean Hardscrabble! | Hardscrabble院长 |
[1:05:34] | If we get back into the Scaring program, | 如果我们能回到惊吓学院 |
[1:05:36] | I hope there’s no hard feelings. | 我希望咱们能冰释前嫌 |
[1:05:41] | Tomorrow, each of you must prove that you are undeniably scary. | 明天 你们每个人都要证明自己无可非议地吓人 |
[1:05:47] | And I know for a fact that one of you is not. | 我很清楚你们之中有一个根本不够格 |
[1:05:56] | No. He works harder than anyone. | 不 他比任何人都努力 |
[1:05:58] | Do you think he’s scary? | 你觉得他吓人吗 |
[1:05:59] | He’s the heart and soul of the team! | 他是整个队伍的灵魂人物 |
[1:06:01] | Do you think he’s scary? | 你觉得他吓人吗 |
[1:06:15] | We’re going to win this thing tomorrow, Sull, I can feel it! | 明天我们肯定能赢下这场比赛 Sull 我有预感 |
[1:06:18] | We’ll finally have our lives back on track. | 我们的生活终于能回归正轨了 |
[1:06:22] | Mike Hey, Mike? | |
[1:06:23] | You know, you’ve given me a lot of really great tips. | 知道吗 你真的给了我很多不错的建议 |
[1:06:27] | I’d love to return the favor sometime. | 我希望有一天能报答你 |
[1:06:29] | Yeah, sure. Anytime. | 好 当然了 随时都行 |
[1:06:33] | – We’re doing this now? – Okay. | – 现在就来 – 好了 |
[1:06:35] | You’ve memorized every textbook, | 你熟记了所有课本 |
[1:06:36] | every Scare Theory, and that is great. | 所有惊吓理论 这非常好 |
[1:06:38] | Hey! | 喂 |
[1:06:40] | But now it’s time to forget all that. | 是时候忘记这些死知识了 |
[1:06:42] | Just reach deep down and let the scary out! | 触摸内心深处 释放惊吓潜能 |
[1:06:45] | Just feel it. | 跟着感觉走 |
[1:06:47] | Exactly. Go wild. | 没错 大胆点 |
[1:06:48] | I don’t know. I’ve kind of got my own technique. | 我不知道 我有自己独特的手法 |
[1:06:51] | Give it a try. | 试一下 |
[1:06:54] | Good, but bigger! | 很好 更狂放点 |
[1:06:56] | Nope. You’re thinking again. From the gut! | 不对 你又多想了 跟着感觉走 |
[1:07:00] | Let the animal out! | 释放你的野性 |
[1:07:03] | Come on! Dig deep! | 加油 发掘内心深处 |
[1:07:06] | Boys! It’s a school night! | 孩子们 明早还要上学呢 |
[1:07:11] | So, how was that? | 刚刚表现怎么样 |
[1:07:14] | Up top. | 非常棒 |
[1:07:16] | You know, it did feel different! | 你知道吗 我真的感觉不一样了 |
[1:07:18] | I feel like it’s all coming together. | 一切都准备就绪了 |
[1:07:19] | Yup, this time tomorrow the whole school is finally going to see | 明天整个学校都终于能见识到 |
[1:07:22] | what Mike Wazowski can do. | Mike Wazowski有多吓人了 |
[1:07:24] | You’re darn right. | 说得没错 |
[1:07:33] | *Monsters University* | *怪兽大学* |
[1:07:35] | *We give our heart to you* | *我们热爱你* |
[1:07:38] | *Wherever children are dreaming* | *无论何地孩子在做美梦* |
[1:07:42] | *We’ll bring them nightmares, too* | *我们都会带去梦魇* |
[1:07:45] | *Oh, Monsters University* | *噢 怪兽大学* |
[1:07:49] | *Alma Mater hail to you* | *亲爱的母校 向你致敬* |
[1:07:53] | Welcome to the final competition of the Scare Games. | 欢迎来到惊吓大赛的决赛现场 |
[1:08:00] | Yeah! All right! | 好啊 太棒了 |
[1:08:04] | It’s time to see how terrifying you really are, | 是时候看看你到底有多吓人了 |
[1:08:08] | in the Scare Simulators! | 在惊吓模拟器里 |
[1:08:11] | But be warned. | 但要注意 |
[1:08:12] | Each simulated Scare has been set to the highest difficulty level. | 每一部惊吓模拟器都被设定到了最高难度 |
[1:08:17] | The highest level? | 最高难度 |
[1:08:18] | First Scarers to the starting line. | 第一组惊吓怪物请就位 |
[1:08:21] | Okay, just like we planned. I’ll go first. Then, Don… | 按照原定计划 我第一个上 然后是Don |
[1:08:24] | Hold on. Mike’s the one who started all this | 等等 Mike是发起这件事的人 |
[1:08:26] | and I think it’s only right if he’s the one who finishes it. | 我觉得也应该由他结束才对 |
[1:08:30] | I think you should go last. | 我觉得你应该最后上 |
[1:08:31] | Yes! | 没错 |
[1:08:32] | Yeah, Mike. Finish strong! | 对 Mike 来个惊艳收尾 |
[1:08:35] | All right. Don, you okay going first? | 好吧 Don 你打头阵没问题吧 |
[1:08:38] | I guess I’m as ready as I’ll ever be. | 我想我早就准备好了 |
[1:08:40] | Oozma Kappa! | OK会 |
[1:08:42] | Go Oozmas! | OK会加油 |
[1:08:44] | I’m gonna do it. I’m going to beat this guy. | 我要上了 我要打败这个家伙 |
[1:08:47] | Hey, Bruiser! You take it easy on grandpa. | Bruiser 对老爷爷下手轻点 |
[1:08:50] | Unleash the beast, Don! | 释放内心的猛虎 Don |
[1:08:53] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[1:09:45] | Thanks for taking it easy on grandpa. | 谢谢你对老爷爷手下留情 |
[1:09:53] | Next group to the starting line. | 下一组准备就位 |
[1:09:56] | Let’s do this. | 让咱们搞定它 |
[1:10:06] | Yes! Yeah! | 好 好啊 |
[1:10:30] | – Come on, Art. – Come on, buddy. | – 加油 Art – 好好发挥 伙计 |
[1:10:31] | You can do it. | 你能做到的 |
[1:10:44] | Yes! | 好 |
[1:10:51] | Next up, Sullivan and Boggs! | 下一组 Sullivan和Boggs |
[1:11:05] | You got this, Sull. | 你没问题的 Sull |
[1:11:31] | And it’s all tied up! | 打成平局了 |
[1:11:35] | Ah! Tough break for the RORs. | 咆哮终结者可真倒霉 |
[1:11:37] | Hearts? | 粉红心 |
[1:11:40] | Way to go, Boggs! | 你可真行啊 Boggs |
[1:11:46] | That’s the last time I lose to you, Sullivan. | 我绝不会再输给你了 Sullivan |
[1:11:50] | Worthington and Wazowski, to the starting line. | Worthington和Wazowski 请各就各位 |
[1:11:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:12:00] | Don’t worry about Hardscrabble. | 别忧心Hardscrabble院长 |
[1:12:02] | Don’t worry about anyone else. | 别忧心任何人 |
[1:12:05] | Just go out there and show them what Mike Wazowski can do. | 大胆上场 让他们知道Mike Wazowski有多厉害 |
[1:12:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:21] | Don’t take the loss too hard. | 输了可别要死要活的 |
[1:12:24] | You never belonged here anyway. | 你从来就不属于这里 |
[1:12:55] | Amazing performance by Worthington! | Worthington表现惊人 |
[1:12:58] | – Johnny, you’re my hero! – ROR! ROR! | – Johnny 你是我的英雄 – 咆哮终结者 咆哮终结者 |
[1:13:01] | The Oozmas will need a record-breaking Scare to win this. | OK会需要打破记录才能赢得比赛 |
[1:13:08] | You don’t belong on a Scare Floor. | 你不属于惊吓部门 |
[1:13:10] | No one will remember you. | 没人会记住你 |
[1:13:10] | You’re not scary. | 你一点都不吓人 |
[1:13:12] | Come on! Dig deep! | 加油 发掘内心深处 |
[1:13:21] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[1:13:26] | They did it! | 他们赢了 |
[1:13:46] | Yeah! Hey! | 好啊 嘿 |
[1:13:49] | We’re in the Scare program! Yeah! | 我们重返惊吓学院了 太棒了 |
[1:13:56] | Come here, you son of a gun! | 过来 你个臭小子 |
[1:13:58] | – Way to go! – Yeah! | – 太棒了 – 好耶 |
[1:14:01] | A little stuck. | 有点粘上了 |
[1:14:03] | Pardon me there, Ms. Squibbles. | 不好意思 Squibbles女士 |
[1:14:04] | It’s Sherrie. | 叫我Sherrie |
[1:14:08] | We did it! | 我们赢了 |
[1:14:15] | Way to go, Oozma Kappa! | 你们太棒了 OK会 |
[1:14:16] | – Thank you! – Thanks a lot. | – 谢谢 – 太感谢了 |
[1:14:17] | – You rule! – I have never ruled before. | – 你太牛了 – 我以前还从没牛过 |
[1:14:20] | You guys killed it out there! | 你们表现简直太棒了 |
[1:14:22] | Awesome! | 棒极了 |
[1:14:23] | Wazowski Hey, Wazowski! | |
[1:14:25] | Come on, let’s go, you maniac! We’re celebrating. | 快点 走了 你个小疯子 我们去庆祝 |
[1:14:30] | Mike Mike? | |
[1:14:31] | I did it. | 我成功了 |
[1:14:34] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[1:14:37] | I’m going to be a Scarer! | 我要成为一个惊吓专员了 |
[1:14:39] | Yeah, yes, you are. | 没错 你会的 |
[1:14:41] | You hear that? Get plenty of rest, kiddo. | 你听见了吗 好好休息吧 小鬼 |
[1:14:43] | You haven’t seen the last of Mike Wazowski. Boo! | 你还没见识到Mike Wazowski的真本领呢 卟 |
[1:14:53] | I knew I was scary. I didn’t know I was that scary. | 我知道我很吓人 但我没想到我有这么吓人 |
[1:14:56] | Yeah, we’re so scary I guess we broke it. | 是啊 我们如此吓人 都把它弄坏了 |
[1:14:59] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:15:12] | It’s been tampered with. | 这里被做手脚了 |
[1:15:14] | I don’t think you should be messing with that. | 我觉得你不该瞎动这些 |
[1:15:17] | Why are my settings different? | 为什么我的设定跟别人不一样 |
[1:15:19] | Mike, we should leave. | Mike 我们该走了 |
[1:15:22] | – Did you do this? – Mike. | – 是不是你干的 – Mike |
[1:15:24] | Did you do this? | 到底是不是你干的 |
[1:15:26] | I… | 我 |
[1:15:29] | Yes, I did. But you don’t understand. | 对 是我干的 可你不明白 |
[1:15:32] | Why? Why did you do this? | 为什么 你为什么这么做 |
[1:15:34] | You know, just in case. | 你知道的 以防万一 |
[1:15:36] | In case of what? | 以防什么万一 |
[1:15:40] | You don’t think I’m scary. | 你觉得我不吓人 |
[1:15:42] | – Mike… – You said you believed in me. | – Mike – 你说过你相信我的 |
[1:15:45] | But you’re just like Hardscrabble. | 但你就跟Hardscrabble一样 |
[1:15:47] | You’re just like everyone else! | 你跟其他人一样 |
[1:15:48] | Look, you’ll get better and better… | 听着 你会有进步的 |
[1:15:49] | I’m as scary as you! I’m as scary as anyone! | 我跟你一样吓人 跟其他人一样吓人 |
[1:15:52] | – I just wanted to help. – No. | – 我只是想帮忙 – 不 |
[1:15:54] | You just wanted to help yourself. | 你只是想帮你自己 |
[1:15:55] | Well, what was I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[1:15:57] | Let the whole team fail because you don’t have it? | 让整个队伍输掉比赛 就因为你不吓人吗 |
[1:16:32] | So your calculations were a little off. | 你的推算有一点点错而已 |
[1:16:34] | That door took me all semester. | 那扇门花了我一学期呢 |
[1:16:36] | It’s too dangerous. The professor’s just going to shred it. | 太危险了 教授会粉碎了它的 |
[1:16:47] | There he is, the big guy. | 你在这儿啊 大块头 |
[1:16:48] | The first of many trophies, I am sure. | 你会赢更多奖杯的 我敢肯定 |
[1:16:53] | Sullivan Sullivan. | |
[1:16:54] | Nice work out there. | 干得不错 |
[1:16:56] | I look forward to having you back in class. | 我很期待你回来上课 |
[1:16:59] | Hey, there he is! | 他在这儿呢 |
[1:17:02] | Looks like I was wrong about you. | 看来是我看错你了 |
[1:17:04] | You’re one of us after all. | 你够格成为我们的一员 |
[1:17:06] | Way to go, Sulley! Welcome back, broham! | 干得好 Sulley 欢迎回来 兄弟 |
[1:17:10] | You are one of us now, okay? | 你是我们的一员了 |
[1:17:12] | Anytime you want to come hang out | 任何时候你想要一起玩 |
[1:17:13] | and do whatever, you got a crew. | 或干任何事 我们都陪你 |
[1:17:17] | You’re a ROR, buddy! | 你是个咆哮终结者了 伙计 |
[1:17:18] | Hey! | 喂 |
[1:17:20] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[1:17:35] | You did what? | 你做了什么 |
[1:17:37] | My team had nothing to do with it. | 我的队伍跟这个没关系 |
[1:17:39] | It was all me. I cheated. | 都是我一个人的错 我作弊了 |
[1:17:43] | I expect you off campus by tomorrow. | 我希望你明天一早就离开学校 |
[1:17:46] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 院长 |
[1:17:48] | You’re a disgrace to this university | 你是怪兽大学的耻辱 |
[1:17:52] | and your family name. | 还抹黑了你家族的名誉 |
[1:17:59] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[1:18:00] | Someone broke into the door lab! | 有人闯进了制门实验室 |
[1:18:02] | What? | 什么 |
[1:18:06] | Oh, no. | 天啊 |
[1:18:13] | Open the door! Don’t go in there! | 开门呐 别进去 |
[1:18:55] | You look funny. | 你看起来真好玩 |
[1:18:58] | What? | 啥 |
[1:19:04] | I’m so tired. What’s going on? | 我好困啊 怎么了 |
[1:19:07] | It’s the middle of the night. | 大半夜的 |
[1:19:09] | A little funny green guy. | 这儿有个滑稽的小绿人 |
[1:19:22] | I want to touch it! It’s so cute! | 我好想摸摸 真可爱 |
[1:19:29] | James James! | |
[1:19:32] | No one goes near that door until the authorities arrive. | 有关部门到达之前 别让任何人接近那扇门 |
[1:19:35] | You don’t think that could be… | 你觉得那会是 |
[1:19:36] | – It’s Mike. – But he could die out there! | – 是Mike – 他会死在那儿的 |
[1:19:41] | James, wait! We can help. | James 等等 我们可以帮忙 |
[1:19:43] | Leave it to the old master of sales. | 交给老销售专家吧 |
[1:19:48] | We got a call in, but that’s the best we can do. | 我们接到了电话 已经尽力了 |
[1:19:50] | Don Carlton, sales. Folks, today is your lucky day. | Don Carlton 销售员 伙计们 今天是你们的幸运日 |
[1:19:54] | How many times have you asked yourself the following question… | 你的一生中有几次扪心自问 |
[1:19:56] | – Arrest him. – Pardon? | – 逮捕他 – 你说什么 |
[1:19:59] | Spread them, pops! | 把腿分开 老头 |
[1:20:00] | – Do you mind? – Don’t move! | – 你介意吗 – 不许动 |
[1:20:02] | What? Sullivan! | 什么 Sullivan |
[1:20:03] | Don’t you dare! | 你敢 |
[1:20:05] | Sullivan! Don’t go in there! | Sullivan 别进去 |
[1:20:14] | Mike Mike? | |
[1:20:16] | Mike Mike! | |
[1:20:18] | The kids said they saw something in the cabin. | 孩子们说在木屋里见到了奇怪的东西 |
[1:20:20] | – They’re calling it an alien. – It was! | – 他们说是个外星人 – 就是 |
[1:20:23] | I saw a little green guy! | 我看到了个小绿人 |
[1:20:24] | What’s the problem, ma’am? | 有什么问题 女士 |
[1:20:33] | Mike Mike? | |
[1:20:38] | Bear! A bear in the camp! | 熊 营地里有只熊 |
[1:20:49] | Down this way. All right? | 向这边跑了 对吗 |
[1:20:56] | I heard something over here! | 我听到那边有声音 |
[1:21:01] | Mike Mike! | |
[1:21:04] | Come on, buddy. Let’s get you out of here. | 快点 伙计 咱们快离开这里 |
[1:21:12] | This is all my fault. I’m sorry. | 全是我的错 我很抱歉 |
[1:21:17] | You were right. They weren’t scared of me. | 你是对的 他们不怕我 |
[1:21:23] | I did everything right. | 我努力做对每件事 |
[1:21:25] | I wanted it more than anyone. | 我比任何人都更想成功 |
[1:21:29] | And I thought… I thought if I wanted it enough, | 我以为 我以为如果我够努力 |
[1:21:32] | I could show everybody that… | 就能让每个人知道 |
[1:21:35] | That Mike Wazowski is something special. | Mike Wazowski是多么与众不同 |
[1:21:40] | And I’m just | 其实我 |
[1:21:43] | not. | 不是 |
[1:21:50] | Look, Mike, I know how you feel. | 听着 Mike 我知道你什么感受 |
[1:21:53] | Don’t do that! Please, don’t do that! | 别这样 求你别这样 |
[1:21:55] | – You do not know how I feel. – Mike, calm down. | – 你根本无法体会我的感受 – Mike 冷静 |
[1:21:57] | Monsters like you have everything. You don’t have to be good. | 你这样的怪物拥有一切 你不需要有多棒 |
[1:22:00] | You can mess up over and over again | 你可以不停地搞砸事情 |
[1:22:02] | – and the whole world loves you. – Mike… | – 所有人还是觉得你很厉害 – Mike |
[1:22:04] | You’ll never know what it’s like to fail | 你永远不能体会到失败的滋味 |
[1:22:05] | because you were born a Sullivan! | 因为你生来就是Sullivan家族的人 |
[1:22:08] | Yeah, I’m a Sullivan. I’m the Sullivan who flunked every test. | 对 我是Sullivan家的人 我是每科都不及格的Sullivan |
[1:22:11] | The one who got kicked out of the program, | 那个被踢出惊吓学院的人 |
[1:22:12] | the one who was so afraid to let everyone down | 害怕让每个人失望 |
[1:22:15] | that I cheated. | 于是我作弊了 |
[1:22:16] | And I lied. | 还撒了谎 |
[1:22:21] | Mike, I’ll never know how you feel, | Mike 我永远无法了解你的感受 |
[1:22:25] | but you’re not the only failure here. | 但你不是唯一的失败者 |
[1:22:31] | I act scary, Mike, but most of the time | 我看上去吓人 Mike 但大多数时候 |
[1:22:37] | I’m terrified. | 我害怕极了 |
[1:22:51] | How come you never told me that before? | 你怎么从来没告诉过我 |
[1:22:55] | Because | 因为 |
[1:22:57] | we weren’t friends before. | 我们那时还不是朋友 |
[1:23:04] | Check the lake! | 去搜查湖边 |
[1:23:06] | I heard something here! | 我听到那边有声音 |
[1:23:08] | This way! | 这边 |
[1:23:16] | I saw movement! | 我看到有动静 |
[1:23:18] | Over there! | 在那边 |
[1:23:34] | Sulley Sulley! | |
[1:23:42] | He’s cornered! | 他被包围了 |
[1:23:51] | No! | 不 |
[1:23:55] | They’re still in there! | 他们还在里面呢 |
[1:23:56] | Until the authorities arrive, this door stays off! | 有关部门到达之前 这扇门必须保持关闭 |
[1:23:59] | No! You can’t do that! No! | 不 你不能这么做 |
[1:24:02] | Enough! I want this room cleared now! | 够了 把无关人员都清出去 |
[1:24:05] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这么做 |
[1:24:18] | We got to get out of here! | 我们得离开这儿 |
[1:24:22] | – Let them come. – What? | – 让他们进来 – 什么 |
[1:24:23] | If we scare them, I mean really scare them, | 如果我们吓到他们 我是说把他们吓个半死 |
[1:24:26] | we could generate enough scream to power the door from this side! | 我们就能有足够的能量从门的这边启动它 |
[1:24:29] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[1:24:30] | I have read every book about Scaring ever written. | 我读过所有关于惊吓的书 |
[1:24:32] | This could work! | 这行得通 |
[1:24:33] | They’re adults. I can’t do this. | 他们是成年人 我做不到 |
[1:24:34] | Yes, you can. Just follow my lead. | 你能做到 听从我指挥 |
[1:25:08] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:25:10] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:25:11] | Mama… | 妈妈 |
[1:25:28] | What the… | 怎么 |
[1:25:32] | – Now what? – Phase two. | – 现在怎样 – 进入第二阶段 |
[1:25:37] | Keep together. | 大家靠拢 |
[1:25:48] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:25:50] | – Mike, I can’t. – Yes, you can. | – Mike 我做不到 – 你能做到 |
[1:25:52] | Stop being a Sullivan and start being you. | 别再做Sullivan家的人了 做你自己 |
[1:25:55] | Call for backup. | 请求支援 |
[1:25:56] | Assistance on the north side. | 北边请求支援 |
[1:25:57] | Repeat, we need assistance on the north side. | 重复 北边需要支援 |
[1:26:00] | Ranger, answer me, what’s your 20? | 护林员 回答我 你在什么位置 |
[1:26:01] | We need assistance on the north side. We have a… | 我们在北边 需要支援 |
[1:26:04] | Look! What was it? | 快看 那是什么 |
[1:26:05] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[1:26:43] | Sulley, come on! | Sulley 快跑 |
[1:27:10] | How? | 你们 |
[1:27:13] | How did you do this? | 你们怎么做到的 |
[1:27:16] | Don’t ask me. | 别问我 |
[1:27:25] | Move, move, move! This is a 54-23 in progress. | 上 上 上 代号54-23行动进行中 |
[1:27:27] | All right, everybody, clear out. | 好了 大伙儿 清理现场 |
[1:27:28] | Secure the perimeter. | 保护周边 |
[1:27:30] | No child breach. Repeat: no child breach. | 没有儿童侵入 重复一遍 没有儿童侵入 |
[1:27:33] | You ruined our doors! | 我把我们的门给毁了 |
[1:27:34] | I’ve been working on my door all semester! | 这扇门花了我一个学期 |
[1:27:36] | Let’s go, you two. | 这边走 你们两个 |
[1:27:37] | – You’re alive! – We are so glad you’re safe. | – 你们还活着 – 真高兴你们没事 |
[1:27:43] | Hey, wait! | 等等 |
[1:27:45] | What’s going to happen to them? | 会怎么处置他们 |
[1:27:46] | That’s for the university president to decide. | 一切都由校长决定 |
[1:27:49] | But you can be sure we’ll be watching these two. | 肯定的是 我们会密切关注这两个人的 |
[1:27:53] | Always watching. | 时刻监视 |
[1:28:01] | – Expelled? – Yeah, we really messed up. | – 开除 – 是的 我们这回真的闯了大祸 |
[1:28:04] | So, you’re leaving? | 你们要离开了吗 |
[1:28:06] | Yeah, buddy. We have to go. | 对 伙计 我们必须得走 |
[1:28:09] | Harsh, man. | 真糟糕 |
[1:28:11] | I’m sorry, guys. You’d be in the Scaring program | 对不起 伙计们 如果不是我们 |
[1:28:13] | right now if it wasn’t for us. | 你们现在就是惊吓学院的学生了 |
[1:28:18] | – What? – Well, it is the gosh-darnedest thing. | – 啥 – 说起来 这是最赞的事了 |
[1:28:21] | Hardscrabble’s letting us into the Scare program. | Hardscrabble让我们加入惊吓学院了 |
[1:28:24] | What? | 什么 |
[1:28:24] | She was impressed with our performance in the games. | 我们在比赛里的表现让她很满意 |
[1:28:27] | She invited us to join next semester! | 她邀请我们下个学期加入 |
[1:28:29] | Congratulations, guys! | 恭喜 伙计们 |
[1:28:32] | And that’s not the only piece of good news. | 这还不是唯一的好消息 |
[1:28:34] | Sherrie and I are engaged! | Sherrie和我订婚了 |
[1:28:36] | Who is Sherrie? | 谁是Sherrie |
[1:28:39] | She’s my mom. | 是我妈 |
[1:28:40] | Well, if it isn’t my two favorite fellas! | 哟 这不是我最爱的两个小伙子吗 |
[1:28:43] | Come here. Give me some sugar. | 过来 给我点甜头 |
[1:28:47] | So uncomfortable. | 太令人不适了 |
[1:28:48] | Come on, Scott. | 别这样 Scott |
[1:28:50] | I don’t want you to think of me as your new dad. | 我不希望你把我看作你的新爸爸 |
[1:28:52] | After all, we’re fraternity brothers first. | 毕竟我们首先是兄弟会铁哥们儿 |
[1:28:54] | This is so weird. | 这太诡异了 |
[1:28:55] | Just think of me as your big brother | 就把我当成你的老大哥 |
[1:28:57] | that’s marrying your mother. | 只不过娶了你妈妈 |
[1:28:59] | Wait. Hold on. | 等等 不对 |
[1:29:00] | We’re brothers who share the same mom slash wife. | 我们是分享同一个母亲兼老婆的兄弟 |
[1:29:03] | That’s worse. | 更糟了 |
[1:29:06] | Well, I guess we should be going now. | 我想现在我们该走了 |
[1:29:10] | Promise me you’ll keep in touch. | 答应我 保持联系 |
[1:29:17] | You’re the scariest bunch of monsters I have ever met. | 你们是我见过的最吓人的一帮怪物 |
[1:29:23] | Don’t let anyone tell you different. | 别让任何人说你们不够优秀 |
[1:29:52] | So, what now? | 那 现在干嘛 |
[1:29:55] | You know, for the first time in my life, | 你知道吗 这是我人生中的第一次 |
[1:29:58] | I don’t really have a plan. | 没有一丁点计划 |
[1:29:59] | You’re the great Mike Wazowski. You’ll come up with something. | 你是伟大的Mike Wazowski 你会想出来的 |
[1:30:04] | I think it’s time I leave the greatness to other monsters. | 我想是时候把伟大这个头衔让给其他怪物了 |
[1:30:08] | I’m okay just being okay. | 我不介意当个平凡人 |
[1:30:19] | So long, Sull. | 再见了 Sull |
[1:30:22] | So long. | 再见 |
[1:30:50] | Wazowski Wazowski! | |
[1:30:52] | Stop the bus! | 停车 |
[1:30:55] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:30:56] | Mike Mike, | |
[1:30:58] | I don’t know a single Scarer who can do what you do. | 我从没听说过其他惊吓怪物能做到你所做的 |
[1:31:01] | I know, everyone sees us together, | 我知道所有人看见我们在一起 |
[1:31:03] | they think I’m the one running the show, but the truth is, | 都以为是我主宰着一切 但事实是 |
[1:31:05] | I’ve been riding your coattails since day one! | 我从一开始就依靠着你才能做到这些 |
[1:31:09] | You made the deal with Hardscrabble. | 是你跟Hardscrabble院长达成的协议 |
[1:31:11] | You took a hopeless team and made them champions. | 你把一个毫无希望的队伍打造成了冠军 |
[1:31:13] | All I did was catch a pig! | 我所做的就是抓住一只猪 |
[1:31:15] | Technically, I caught the pig. | 实际上 是我抓住的那只猪 |
[1:31:16] | Exactly! And you think you’re just okay? | 没错 你竟然还认为你很平凡 |
[1:31:20] | You pulled off the biggest Scare this school has ever seen! | 是你制造了这学校见都没见过的最大惊吓 |
[1:31:22] | – That wasn’t me! – That was you! | – 那不是我 – 就是你 |
[1:31:24] | You think I could have done that without you? | 你觉得没有你我能做成这些吗 |
[1:31:27] | I didn’t even bring a pencil on the first day of school. | 我第一天上学时 连一根铅笔都没带 |
[1:31:30] | Mike, you’re not scary. Not even a little. | Mike 你不吓人 一点都不 |
[1:31:34] | But you are fearless. | 但你无所畏惧 |
[1:31:38] | And if Hardscrabble can’t see that, then she can just… | 如果Hardscrabble院长不能看出这些 那她可以去 |
[1:31:40] | I can just what? | 我可以去干嘛 |
[1:31:44] | Careful, Mr. Sullivan. I was just warming up to you. | 小心点 Sullivan先生 我刚开始对你有些好感 |
[1:31:48] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:31:50] | Well, gentlemen, | 那好 先生们 |
[1:31:53] | it seems you made the front page again. | 看来你们又上了头条新闻 |
[1:31:58] | The two of you did something together | 你们两个在一起做的这件事 |
[1:32:00] | that no one has ever done before. | 没有其他人做到过 |
[1:32:03] | You surprised me. | 你们让我很惊喜 |
[1:32:06] | Perhaps I should keep an eye out for more surprises | 或许我以后该多注意一些在学院里 |
[1:32:10] | like you in my program. | 像你们一样的奇才 |
[1:32:12] | But as far as the two of you are concerned | 但就你们目前的情况来说 |
[1:32:15] | there is nothing I can do for you now. | 我已经不能为你们做什么了 |
[1:32:19] | Except, perhaps, wish you luck. | 除了 也许 祝你们好运 |
[1:32:25] | And, Mr. Wazowski, keep surprising people. | 还有 Wazowski先生 继续制造惊喜吧 |
[1:32:40] | You know, there is still one way we can work at a Scare company. | 你知道吗 想在惊吓公司工作还有一个办法 |
[1:32:47] | They’re always hiring in the mailroom. | 他们的收发室总是在招人 |
[1:32:53] | This is better than I ever imagined! | 这比我想象的好太多了 |
[1:32:55] | I bet we break the all-time record in our first year. | 我打赌我们第一年就能破了空前记录 |
[1:32:58] | Mike, we’re mail guys. | Mike 我们只是送信的 |
[1:32:59] | I know. I’m talking about the record for letters delivered! | 我知道 我就是在说送信的记录 |
[1:33:04] | All right, newbies, quit goofing around. | 好了 新手们 别游手好闲了 |
[1:33:07] | I’ll have you know tampering with the mail is a crime | 告诉你们 瞎玩信件也是犯罪 |
[1:33:09] | – punishable by banishment! – Yes, sir. | – 可能被流放的 – 知道了 先生 |
[1:33:11] | We’re right on it, Mr. Snowman. | 我们正在努力工作 Snowman先生 |
[1:33:13] | The team of Wazowski and Sullivan | Wazowski和Sullivan的梦之队 |
[1:33:15] | are going to change the world starting today! | 将要改变世界 从今天开始 |
[1:33:17] | Say scream! | 说”尖叫” |
[1:33:18] | – Scream! – Scream! | – 尖叫 – 尖叫 |
[1:34:03] | Wazowski, good luck on your first day! | Wazowski 祝你第一天工作好运 |
[1:34:05] | Thanks, Merv. | 谢了 Merv |
[1:34:06] | – Good luck, Mike! – Thanks, fellas. | – 好运 Mike – 谢了 伙计们 |
[1:34:15] | You coming, Coach? | 你来吗 教练 |
[1:34:18] | You better believe it. | 当然了 |
[1:43:00] | I made it! My first day of class! | 终于到了 我的第一节课 |
[1:43:04] | The school year’s over, son. You missed it. | 本学年已经结束了 孩子 你错过了 |
[1:43:09] | Great. | 太好了 |