Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix(哈利波特与凤凰社)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix(哈利波特与凤凰社)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:哈利波特与凤凰社
英文名称:Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
年代:2007

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:25] 哈利・波特与凤凰社
[00:54] I don’t know about you, it’s just too hot today, isn’t it? 不知道你的感觉如何 今天实在太热了 不是吗?
[00:57] And it’s going to get even worse. Temperature’s in the mid-30s Celsius… 而且未来还会更热 明天的气温高达35摄氏度左右…
[01:01] that’s the mid-90s Fahrenheit, tomorrow, maybe even hitting 100. 即华氏95度 甚至可能达到华氏100度
[01:05] So, please, remember to cover up and stay cool… 所以大家一定要记得防晒和避暑…
[01:08] with the hottest hits on your FM dial. 同时别忘收听我们的节目
[01:11] Come on, guys, time to go home. 走了 孩子们 该回家了
[01:14] Come on, love, off you get. 快点 宝贝 起来吧
[01:18] – Do we have to? – Yes, we do. – 必须得回家吗? – 是的
[01:22] I’ll make you your favorite dinner to compensate. 我会做你最爱吃的菜作为补偿
[01:27] He squealed like a pig, didn’t he? 他叫得跟杀猪一样 是吧?
[01:29] Yeah, brilliant punch, Big D. Did you see his face? 是啊 打得好 D哥 你看见他的脸色了吗?
[01:32] Hey, Big D. 嘿 D哥
[01:35] Beat up another 10-year-old? 又欺负10岁小孩了?
[01:37] – This one deserved it. – Yeah. – 他欠揍 – 是啊
[01:40] – Five against one, very brave. – Well, you’re one to talk. – 五个打一个 真勇敢 – 就你会说
[01:44] Moaning in your sleep every night? At least I’m not afraid of my pillow. 每晚都鬼哭狼嚎的? 我至少不怕自己的枕头
[01:52] “Don’t kill Cedric.” “别杀塞德里克”
[01:55] Who’s Cedric, your boyfriend? 谁是塞德里克 你男朋友吗?
[01:58] – Shut up. – “He’s going to kill me, Mum.” – 闭嘴 – “他要杀了我 妈妈”
[02:02] Where is your mum? 你妈在哪呢?
[02:05] Where is your mum, Potter? 你妈在哪呢 波特?
[02:09] She dead? 她死了吧?
[02:11] Is she dead? 她是不是死了?
[02:14] Is she a dead Pott…? 她是不是个死波…?
[02:29] – Dudley. – Dudley, let’s go. – 达力 – 达力 咱们走吧
[02:34] – What’s going on? – What are you doing? – 怎么回事? – 你干了什么?
[02:36] – I’m not doing anything. – We’re getting out of here, Dudley. – 我什么也没干 – 我们要走了 达力
[02:39] Come on, Dudley, hurry up. 走吧 达力 快点
[03:31] Dudley, run. 达力 跑
[04:09] Expecto Patronum. 呼神护卫
[04:40] Mrs. Figg. 费格太太
[04:45] Don’t put away your wand, Harry. 别把魔杖收起来 哈利
[04:48] They might come back. 他们可能还会回来
[04:51] Dementors in Little Whinging, whatever next? 摄魂怪出现在了小惠金区 那接下来呢?
[04:55] – Whole world’s gone topsy-turvy. – I don’t understand. How do you know…? – 整个世界都乱套了 – 我不明白 你是怎么…?
[04:59] Dumbledore asked me to keep an eye on you. 邓布利多让我看着你点
[05:01] Dumbledore asked you? You know Dumbledore? 邓布利多让你这么做的? 你认识邓布利多?
[05:05] After You-Know-Who killed that poor Diggory boy last year… 自从去年神秘人杀了那个可怜的迪戈里…
[05:09] did you expect him to let you go wandering on your own? 你觉得他还会让你一个人到处乱逛吗?
[05:11] Good Lord, boy. They told me you were intelligent. 老天 他们还跟我说你很聪明呢
[05:14] Now, get inside and stay there. 赶快进去吧 别出来了
[05:18] Expect someone will be in touch soon. Whatever happens, don’t leave the house. 很快会有人跟你联系的 不管发生什么 别离开房子
[05:32] It is hot. That’s right, hot everywhere. 很热 没错 到处都很热
[05:34] There’s sweat. There’s stifling. 大家汗流浃背 闷热难耐
[05:37] Diddykins? 达达小宝贝吗?
[05:39] Is that you? 是你吗?
[05:44] Duddy. Vernon, come quick. 达达 弗农 快过来
[05:48] We’re going to have to take him to a hospital. 我们得马上带他去医院
[05:51] Who did this to you, boy? 谁把你弄成这样的 宝贝?
[05:57] Happy, are we, now? 现在你高兴了吧?
[06:00] You’ve finally done it. You’ve finally driven him loopy. 这回你称心如意了 你终于把他给弄傻了
[06:03] Vernon, don’t say that. 弗农 别乱说
[06:06] Well, just look at him, Petunia. Our boy has gone yumpy. 你自己看看 佩妮 我们的儿子傻了
[06:11] I’ve reached my limit, do you hear? 我受够了 你听见没?
[06:13] This is the last I’m gonna take of you and your nonsense. 这是我最后一次忍受你和你的无理取闹
[06:31] – Dear Mr. Potter. – What? – 亲爱的波特先生 – 什么?
[06:33] The Ministry has received intelligence that at 6:23 this evening… 魔法部收到消息…
[06:38] you performed the Patronus Charm in the presence of a Muggle. 今晚6:23你在一个麻瓜面前使用了守护神咒
[06:43] As a clear violation… 该行为…
[06:45] of the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery… 严重违反了”合理限制未成年巫师使用魔法条例”…
[06:50] you are hereby expelled… 因此你已被开除出…
[06:52] from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. 霍格沃茨魔法学校
[06:56] Hoping you are well, Mafalda Hopkirk. 祝你好运 马法尔达・霍普柯克
[07:05] Justice. 老天开眼了
[07:20] He’s not very well. 他有点不舒服
[07:34] Sorry, Hedwig. 对不起 海德薇
[08:43] Very clean, these Muggles. 这些麻瓜还真干净
[08:45] – Tonks, for God’s sake. – Unnatural. – 唐克斯 闭嘴 – 太不科学了
[08:52] Professor Moody. 穆迪教授
[08:54] – What are you doing here? – Rescuing you, of course. – 你怎么来了? – 当然是来救你啊
[09:00] But where are we going? The letter said I’ve been expelled. 但我们去哪啊? 信上说我被开除了
[09:03] You haven’t been. Not yet. Kingsley, you take point. 没有 还没呢 金斯莱 你说吧
[09:06] But the letter said… 但是信上说…
[09:07] Dumbledore persuaded the minister to suspend your expulsion… 邓布利多说服了部长 将开除的决定延缓至…
[09:10] – pending a formal hearing. – A hearing? – 正式听询时讨论 – 听询?
[09:12] Don’t worry. We’ll explain everything when we get back to headquarters. 别紧张 到了总部我们再跟你解释
[09:16] Not here, Nymphadora. 别在这儿说 尼法朵拉
[09:18] Don’t call me Nymphadora. 别叫我尼法朵拉
[09:28] Stay in formation, everyone. Don’t break ranks if one of us is killed. 大家排好队形 就算我们当中有人死了也不能乱了队形
[10:21] Come on, you, around the corner. 快点 你 去拐角
[10:26] Come on. 走
[11:06] In you go, son. 进去吧 孩子
[11:10] There’ve been no sightings. 没有证人
[11:11] No deaths. No proof. 没有伤亡 也没有证据
[11:13] He almost killed Harry. If that isn’t proof enough… 他差点杀了哈利 这样的证据还不够的话…
[11:16] Yes, but guarding you-know-what is the most important… 是 但看守那个秘密武器才是最重要的…
[11:23] We must trust Dumbledore on this. 这回我们必须相信邓布利多
[11:25] Was he able to protect Harry last year? Tonight I say it’s time to take action. 去年他保护好哈利了吗? 我说咱们今晚就行动
[11:30] Cornelius Fudge is a politician first and a wizard second. 康奈利・福吉首先是个政客 其次才是个巫师
[11:33] – His instinct would be to ignore it… – Keep your voices down. – 他的第一反应一定是忽视它… – 小点声
[11:36] He’s getting stronger and stronger by the minute. We have to act now. 他每分每秒都在变强 我们必须现在行动
[11:45] – Harry. – Mrs. Weasley. – 哈利 – 韦斯莱太太
[11:50] Heavens, you’re all right. 老天 幸好你没事
[11:56] Bit peaky, but I’m afraid dinner will wait until after the meeting’s finished. 瘦了点 恐怕会议结束之后才能开饭
[12:00] Nope. No time to explain. Straight upstairs, first door on the left. 不 没时间解释 直接上楼吧 左边第一个门
[12:05] Yeah. 没错
[12:09] Mudblood, werewolves, traitors, thieves. 泥巴种 狼人 叛徒 小偷
[12:14] If my poor mistress knew the scum they let into her house… 如果我可怜的女主人知道了他们让这些人渣进她的家门…
[12:19] what would she say to old Kreacher? 她会对老克利切说什么?
[12:23] Oh, the shame. 哦 真是耻辱
[12:38] – Freaks. – There, there, mistress. – 一群怪胎 – 好了 好了 女主人
[12:41] Scum of the earth. Not like it was in the days of my fathers. 他们都是人间败类 再不像我们父辈那一代了
[12:45] Kreacher is here. 克利切在这呢
[12:51] Oh, Harry. 哦 哈利
[12:55] Are you all right? We overheard them talking about the Dementor attack. 你没事吧? 我偷听到他们说摄魂怪袭击你了
[12:59] – You must tell us everything. – Let the man breathe, Hermione. – 你必须坦白交代 – 让他喘口气 赫敏
[13:03] And this hearing at the Ministry. It’s just outrageous. 还有魔法部的听询 简直不可理喻
[13:07] I’ve looked it up. They simply can’t expel you. 我查过了 他们绝对不能开除你
[13:09] – It’s completely unfair. – Yeah. – 这太不公平了 – 对
[13:12] There’s a lot of that going round at the moment. 最近不公平的事还多着呢
[13:17] So, what is this place? 这是什么地方?
[13:19] – It’s headquarters. – Of the Order of the Phoenix. – 是总部 – 凤凰社的总部
[13:23] It’s a secret society. 是个秘密社团
[13:24] Dumbledore formed it back when they fought You-Know-Who. 他们对抗神秘人的时候邓布利多建立的
[13:27] Couldn’t have put any of this in a letter, I suppose? 难道这些都不能写信告诉我吗?
[13:30] I’ve gone all summer without a scrap of news. 整个暑假我一点消息都没收到
[13:33] We wanted to write, mate. Really, we did. 我们想写来着 真的
[13:37] – Only… – Only what? – 只是… – 只是什么?
[13:38] Only Dumbledore made us swear not to tell you anything. 只是邓布利多让我们发誓不告诉你这些
[13:43] Dumbledore said that? 邓布利多说的?
[13:47] But why would he keep me in the dark? Maybe I could help. 但他为什么要瞒着我呢? 说不定我能帮上忙呢
[13:49] I’m the one who saw Voldemort return… 看见伏地魔回来的那个人是我…
[13:52] the one who fought him, who saw Cedric Diggory get killed. 跟他对抗的人是我 亲眼目睹塞德里克・迪戈里被杀的人也是我
[13:55] – Harry. – Thought we heard your dulcet tones. – 哈利 – 我们好像听见你悦耳动听的演说了
[13:57] – Don’t bottle it up, though. Let it out. – If you’re all done shouting… – 别憋着 喊出来 – 但如果喊够了的话…
[14:01] Do you wanna hear something a little more interesting? 你想不想听点更有趣的事?
[14:05] If anyone has a right to know, it’s Harry. If it wasn’t for Harry… 最有资格知道真相的人是哈利 如果不是哈利…
[14:08] we wouldn’t even know Voldemort was back. 我们都不知道伏地魔回来了
[14:11] He’s not a child, Molly. 他不是个孩子了 莫丽
[14:12] But he’s not an adult either. 但他也不是个成年人
[14:15] – He’s not James, Sirius. – Well, he’s not your son. – 他不是詹姆斯 小天狼星 – 那他也不是你儿子
[14:18] He’s as good as. 他跟我亲儿子一样
[14:21] – Who else has he got? – Hey, Ginny. – 他身边还有什么亲人? – 嘿 金妮
[14:23] – He’s got me. – How touchingly paternal, Black. – 他还有我 – 真是父爱如山啊 布莱克
[14:25] Perhaps Potter will grow up to be a felon, just like his godfather. 说不定波特长大了会跟他教父一样 也是个重刑犯呢
[14:29] Now, you stay out of this, Snivellus. 少管闲事 鼻涕精
[14:30] – Snape’s part of the Order? – Git. – 斯内普也是凤凰社的成员? – 蠢货
[14:33] About your supposed reformation. 关于你革新的提议
[14:35] – I know better. – So why don’t you tell him? – 我知道你的如意算盘 – 那你为什么不告诉他?
[14:38] – Get off it. – Quick. – 走开 – 快
[14:39] – Get it up. – Crookshanks. – 拉上来 – 克鲁克山
[14:42] – Stop it. – Get off, you bloody cat. – 停下 – 滚开 臭猫
[14:44] – Crookshanks. Leave it alone. – Get it up. – 克鲁克山 离它远点 – 拉上来
[14:48] – Hermione, I hate your cat. – Bad Crookshanks. – 赫敏 我恨你的猫 – 坏克鲁克山
[14:53] Well, we’ll be eating down in the kitchen. 我们在厨房吃
[14:57] Just because you’re allowed to use magic now… 就算现在允许你们用魔法了…
[14:59] does not mean you have to whip your wands out for everything. 也不意味着你们干什么都得用魔法
[15:02] Hi, Mum. 嗨 妈
[15:05] You hungry, Harry? 饿了吗 哈利?
[15:07] You sure you’re all right, Harry? Gave us quite a turn. 你真的没事吗 哈利? 吓了我们一跳
[15:10] Harry Potter. 哈利・波特
[15:14] Sirius. 小天狼星
[15:21] This is very, very peculiar. 这实在是太 太奇怪了
[15:24] It seems your hearing in the Ministry is to be before the entire Wizengamot. 好像整个威森加摩法庭都会参与你在魔法部的听询
[15:28] I don’t understand. What has the Ministry of Magic got against me? 我就不明白了 魔法部跟我有什么仇?
[15:32] Show him. He’ll find out soon enough. 告诉他吧 他早晚要发现的
[15:45] 谎话连篇的男孩
[15:46] He’s been attacking Dumbledore as well. 他也在攻击邓布利多
[15:51] Fudge is using all his power, including his influence at the Daily Prophet… 福吉竭尽所能地打击所有声称黑魔头已经回来的人…
[15:56] to smear anyone who claims the Dark Lord has returned. 还动用了他在预言家日报的影响力
[15:59] Why? 为什么?
[16:01] The Minister thinks Dumbledore’s after his job. 他觉得邓布利多想抢他的饭碗
[16:03] That’s insane. No one in their right mind could believe that… 简直疯了 没有一个头脑正常的人会认为…
[16:05] Exactly the point. Fudge isn’t in his right mind. 说的就是 福吉头脑不正常
[16:08] It’s been twisted and warped by fear. 他被恐惧混淆了视听
[16:12] Now, fear makes people do terrible things, Harry. 恐惧能逼人做出可怕的事情 哈利
[16:15] The last time Voldemort gained power… 伏地魔上一次重获力量…
[16:18] he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear. 几乎毁掉了我们最珍惜的一切
[16:21] Now he’s returned, and I’m afraid the minister will do almost anything… 现在他回来了 恐怕部长会尽其所能…
[16:25] to avoid facing that terrifying truth. 躲避骇人的真相
[16:29] We think Voldemort wants to build up his army again. 我们认为伏地魔想再一次建立军队
[16:35] Fourteen years ago, he had huge numbers at his command. 十四年前 他有一大批人听他指挥
[16:38] And not just witches and wizards, but all manner of dark creatures. 不只是男女巫师 还有各种各样的黑暗生灵
[16:43] He’s been recruiting heavily, and we’ve been attempting to do the same. 他在大力收编人马 而我们也在试图这么做
[16:48] But gathering followers isn’t the only thing he’s interested in. 但是聚集追随者不是他唯一感兴趣的事
[16:55] We believe… 我们认为…
[16:58] Voldemort may be after something. 伏地魔可能在找什么东西
[17:00] Sirius. 小天狼星
[17:05] Something he didn’t have last time. 一件他上次没有的东西
[17:09] You mean like a weapon? 你是说武器之类的吗?
[17:11] No. That’s enough. He’s just a boy. 打住 够了 他只是孩子
[17:15] You say more and you might as well induct him into the Order. 你再多说点就相当于把他拉进凤凰社了
[17:18] Good. I want to join. If Voldemort’s raising an army, then I want to fight. 好啊 我想加入 如果伏地魔在组建军队 那我也想作战
[17:35] Harry. 哈利
[17:37] You are hereby expelled. 兹由所有威森加摩成员见证
[17:39] Before the entire Wizengamot. 将你开除
[17:51] Trains. Underground. 火车 地下的
[17:53] Ingenious, these Muggles. 这些麻瓜真聪明
[18:13] Here we are. 到了
[18:16] I’ve never used the visitors’ entrance before. Should be fun. 我从来没用过访客入口 应该很有趣
[18:21] Right. Good. I’ll just get my Muggle money. 好 我要拿出我的麻瓜钱
[19:06] Terrible. Lost a lot of Galleons trading on the potions market. 糟糕 在魔药市场花了太多加隆
[19:09] Daily Prophet, ladies and gentlemen. Anybody for Daily Prophet? 预言家日报 女士们先生们 有没有人要买预言家日报?
[19:12] Dumbledore: Is he daft, or is he dangerous? 邓布利多: 是疯子还是威胁?
[19:37] – Morning, Arthur. – Morning, Bob. – 早上好 亚瑟 – 早上好 鲍勃
[19:43] Interdepartmental memos. 部门间的备忘录
[19:44] We used to use owls. Mess was unbelievable. 我们之前用猫头鹰 乱得一塌糊涂
[19:54] Merlin’s beard. Thank you, Kingsley. 老天 谢谢 金斯莱
[19:57] They’ve changed the time of your hearing. 他们改了你的听询时间
[19:59] When is it? 什么时候开始?
[20:01] In five minutes. 五分钟之后
[20:11] Department of Mysteries. 神秘事务司
[20:16] And I’m confident, minister, that you will do the right thing. 部长 我相信你会做出正确的选择
[20:21] Yes, but we must be… 是 但我们必须…
[20:30] Remember, during the hearing, speak only when you’re spoken to. 记住 在听询中 问你的时候你再说话
[20:33] Keep calm. You’ve done nothing wrong. 保持冷静 你没做错什么
[20:37] As the Muggles say, truth will out. 就像麻瓜们说的那样 真相会水落石出的
[20:41] Yes? 对吗?
[20:44] I’m not allowed in, I’m afraid. 恐怕我不能进去了
[20:48] Good luck, Harry. 祝你好运 哈利
[20:53] Disciplinary hearing of the 12th of August… 8月12日 本次庭审…
[20:56] into offenses committed by Harry James Potter… 将审理由哈利・詹姆・波特犯下的罪行…
[20:59] resident at Number 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey. 被告人现居萨里郡 小惠金区 女贞路4号
[21:03] Interrogators: Cornelius Oswald Fudge, Minister of Mag… 审问者: 康奈利・奥斯瓦尔德・福吉 魔法部部长…
[21:06] Witness for the defense. 辩方证人
[21:08] Albus Percival Wulfric… 阿不思・珀西瓦尔・伍尔弗里克…
[21:12] Brian Dumbledore. 布赖恩・邓布利多
[21:15] You got our message that the time and place of the hearing… 你收到更改庭审时间和地点的通知了…
[21:19] – had been changed, did you? – I must have missed it. – 是吧? – 我肯定没收到
[21:21] But by a happy mistake, I arrived at the Ministry three hours early. 但我幸好犯了个错 早到了魔法部三个小时
[21:28] The charges? 指控是什么?
[21:30] The charges against the accused are as follows: 对被告人的指控如下:
[21:32] “That he did knowingly… “他完全知晓…
[21:34] and in full awareness of the illegality of his actions… 在麻瓜面前使用守护神咒…
[21:38] produce a Patronus Charm… 是违法行为…
[21:41] in the presence of a Muggle.” 却明知故犯”
[21:45] – Do you deny producing said Patronus? – No, but… – 你否不否认用了守护神咒? – 不否认 但…
[21:48] And you were aware that you were forbidden to use magic outside school… 而且你也知道自己不满17岁…
[21:52] – while under the age of 17? – Yes, I was, but… – 是禁止在学校外使用魔法的? – 我知道 但…
[21:55] Witches and wizards of the Wizengamot… 威森加摩的男女巫师们…
[21:58] I was only doing it because of the Dementors. 我之所以那么做是因为摄魂怪的出现
[22:03] Dementors? 摄魂怪吗?
[22:05] In Little Whinging? 在小惠金区?
[22:07] That’s quite clever. 真会编
[22:10] Muggles can’t see Dementors, can they, boy? 麻瓜看不见摄魂怪 不是吗 孩子?
[22:13] – Highly convenient. – I’m not lying. – 真巧啊 – 我没撒谎
[22:16] – There were two of them, if I hadn’t… – Enough. – 他们有两个 但我没… – 够了
[22:18] I’m sorry to interrupt what I’m sure would be a very well-rehearsed story… 抱歉打断一下 我确定这都是早就编好的故事…
[22:23] but since you can produce no witnesses of the event… 但是既然你不能提供案发证人…
[22:27] Pardon me, minister, but as it happens, we can. 打断一下 部长 但我们有案发证人
[22:35] Please describe the attack. 请描述一下袭击场面
[22:41] What did they look like? 它们长什么样?
[22:44] Well, one of them was very large and the other rather skinny. 其中一个很大个 另一个比较瘦
[22:50] Not the boys. The Dementors. 没问那两个男孩 问的是摄魂怪
[22:53] Oh, right, right. Well, big. 哦 对 对 它们都很大个
[22:58] Cloaked. Then everything went cold… 披着兜风 然后周围的一切都变冷了…
[23:03] as though all the happiness had gone from the world. 就好像世界上的快乐从此消失了
[23:07] Now, look here. Dementors don’t just wander into a Muggle suburb… 但是 事实上 摄魂怪是不会随便进入麻瓜的郊区…
[23:12] and happen across a wizard. The odds are astronomical. 又碰巧遇到一个巫师的 这几率低得可笑
[23:16] I don’t think anyone would believe… 我觉得不会有人相信…
[23:18] the Dementors were there by coincidence, minister. 摄魂怪是碰巧在那 部长
[23:23] I’m sure I must have misunderstood you, professor. 我肯定是理解错了 教授
[23:26] Dementors are, after all, under the control of the Ministry of Magic. 摄魂怪毕竟是由魔法部来管理的
[23:32] And it’s so silly of me, but it sounded for a moment as though… 我这么想实在太傻了 但有那么一瞬间你的话听起来好像…
[23:36] you were suggesting that the Ministry had ordered the attack on this boy. 在暗示是魔法部下令袭击这个男孩的
[23:40] That would be disturbing indeed, Madam Undersecretary… 如果是那样的话真是太可怕了 副部长女士…
[23:43] which is why I’m sure the Ministry will be mounting a full-scale inquiry… 因此我相信魔法部一定会开展全面的调查…
[23:48] into why the two Dementors were so very far from Azkaban… 查清楚为什么会有两只摄魂怪出现在离阿兹卡班这么远的地方…
[23:51] and why they mounted an attack without authorization. 为什么它们会在没有授权的情况下进行攻击
[23:56] Of course, there is someone… 很显然 这背后…
[23:58] who might be behind the attack. 肯定有人指使
[24:04] Cornelius, I implore you to see reason. 康奈利 我恳求你看清真相
[24:09] The evidence that the Dark Lord has returned is incontrovertible. 黑魔头已经回来的证据是不容置疑的
[24:13] He is not back. 他没有回来
[24:22] In the matter of Harry Potter… 关于哈利・波特一案…
[24:25] the law clearly states… 法律清晰阐明…
[24:27] that magic may be used before Muggles in life-threatening situations. 如遇到生命危险 则可在麻瓜面前使用魔法
[24:32] Laws can be changed if necessary, Dumbledore. 必要的话 法律是可以变的 邓布利多
[24:35] Clearly. Has it become practice to hold a full criminal trial… 显然 处理一个简单的未成年巫师的案子…
[24:38] to deal with a simple matter of underage magic? 要动用正式的刑事审判程序 不就是个法律上的变动吗?
[24:50] Those in favor of conviction? 同意罪行成立的人请举手?
[25:02] Those in favor of clearing the accused of all charges? 同意撤销所有指控的人请举手?
[25:21] Cleared of all charges. 撤销所有指控
[25:26] Professor. 教授
[25:41] Padfoot. Are you barking mad? 大脚板 你疯了吗?
[25:44] You’ll blow the entire operation. 你会毁了整个行动的
[25:55] Sirius, what are you doing here? If somebody sees you… 小天狼星 你怎么来了? 要是有人看见你…
[25:58] I had to see you off, didn’t I? 我必须来送送你 对吧?
[26:02] What’s life without a little risk? 没有点冒险的生活也太无趣了吧?
[26:05] I don’t wanna see you get chucked back in Azkaban. 我不想看见你再次被关进阿兹卡班
[26:07] Don’t worry about me. 别担心我
[26:09] Anyway, I wanted you to have this. 对了 我想给你这个
[26:20] Original Order of the Phoenix. 凤凰社的元老
[26:23] Marlene McKinnon. 马琳・麦金农
[26:25] She was killed two weeks after this was taken. 照完这张照片的两周后她就被杀了
[26:28] Voldemort wiped out her entire family. 伏地魔杀了她全家
[26:32] Frank and Alice Longbottom. 弗兰克和艾丽斯・隆巴顿
[26:34] Neville’s parents. 纳威的父母
[26:35] They suffered a fate worse than death, you ask me. 说实话 他们遭受了生不如死的痛苦
[26:41] It’s been 14 years. 14年过去了
[26:44] And still a day doesn’t go by I don’t miss your dad. 我没有一天不想你的父亲
[26:53] Do you really think there’s going to be a war, Sirius? 你认为真的会有一场战争吗 小天狼星?
[26:59] It feels like it did before. 感觉有过一场
[27:06] You keep it. 你留着吧
[27:08] Anyway, I suppose you’re the young ones now. 反正现在是你们年轻人的时代了
[27:15] I’ll see you at the train. 火车上见
[27:17] Bye-bye, darling. 再见 亲爱的
[27:20] I love you. 我爱你
[27:22] Hold my hand, lovey. 抓着我的手 宝贝
[27:24] There they are. They’re in the far carriage. 他们在那 在那边的车厢
[27:27] Bye. 再见
[28:10] I’m surprised the Ministry’s still letting you walk around free. 我很惊讶魔法部竟然还让你自由活动
[28:13] Better enjoy it while you can. 抓紧时间享受吧
[28:15] I expect there’s a cell in Azkaban with your name on it. 我猜阿兹卡班已经给你准备了一个牢房了吧
[28:21] – What’d I tell you? Complete nutter. – Just stay away from me! – 跟你说什么来着? 纯傻帽 – 离我远点!
[28:26] It’s only Malfoy. 马尔福就那样
[28:29] What’d you expect? 他能吐出什么象牙来?
[28:50] Hi, guys. 嘿 同志们
[28:52] – Hey, Neville. – Hey there, Neville. – 嘿 纳威 – 你好啊 纳威
[29:06] What is it? 那是什么?
[29:10] – What’s what? – That. Pulling the carriage. – 什么是什么? – 那个 拉车的那个
[29:14] Nothing’s pulling the carriage, Harry. 没有东西在拉车 哈利
[29:17] It’s pulling itself, like always. 车像以前一样自己会动
[29:33] You’re not going mad. 你没疯
[29:38] I can see them too. 我也能看见它们
[29:41] You’re just as sane as I am. 你跟我一样理智清醒
[29:49] Everyone, this is Loony Love… 我给大家介绍一下 这是疯姑娘洛夫…
[29:54] Luna Lovegood. 是卢娜・洛夫古德
[29:59] What an interesting necklace. 项链真有趣
[30:02] It’s a charm, actually. 其实这是个咒语
[30:06] Keeps away the Nargles. 辟蝻钩的
[30:11] Hungry. 饿了
[30:13] I hope there’s pudding. 希望有布丁吃
[30:16] – What’s a Nargle? – No idea. – 什么是蝻钩? – 不知道
[30:33] Good evening, children. 晚上好 孩子们
[30:36] Now, we have two changes in staffing this year. 今年我们有两位教职人员的变动
[30:38] We’re pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank… 我们很荣幸地迎回格拉普兰教授…
[30:42] who’ll be taking Care of Magical Creatures… 她将重新教授保护神奇生物课…
[30:44] while Professor Hagrid is on temporary leave. 海格教授暂时离职
[30:49] We also wish to welcome our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher… 同时 我们欢迎新的黑魔法防御术课老师…
[30:53] Professor Dolores Umbridge. 多洛雷斯・乌姆里奇教授
[30:56] And I’m sure you’ll all join me in wishing the professor good luck. 我想大家和我一起 祝这位新教授顺利
[31:01] Now, as usual, our caretaker, Mr. Filch, has asked me to remind you… 像往常一样 我们的管理员费尔奇先生要提醒大家…
[31:17] She was at my hearing. She works for Fudge. 我听询时她在场 她为福吉工作
[31:20] Thank you, headmaster, for those kind words of welcome. 谢谢您 校长 谢谢你们热情的欢迎
[31:27] And how lovely to see all your bright… 多么高兴能见到你们这些…
[31:31] happy faces smiling up at me. 可爱 活泼的小脸蛋
[31:34] I’m sure we’re all going to be very good friends. 我相信我们会成为好朋友的
[31:39] – That’s likely. – That’s likely. – 才怪 – 才怪
[31:44] The Ministry of Magic has always considered… 魔法部一直认为…
[31:48] the education of young witches and wizards to be of vital importance. 教育年轻的巫师是十分重要的
[31:54] Although each headmaster… 尽管历任校长…
[31:56] has brought something new to this historic school… 给这所历史悠久的学校带来新气象…
[32:02] progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged. 不过 为进步而进步必须停止
[32:09] Let us preserve what must be preserved… 让我们保持应该保持的…
[32:13] perfect what can be perfected… 完善需要完善的…
[32:17] and prune practices that ought to be prohibited. 摒弃理应禁止的措施
[32:31] Thank you, Professor Umbridge. That really was most illuminating. 谢谢你 乌姆里奇教授 深受启发
[32:35] – Illuminating? What a load of waffle. – What’s it mean? – 深受启发? 就像华夫饼一样无聊 – 什么意思?
[32:40] Magic is forbidden in the corridors… 在走廊里不许施放魔法…
[32:42] It means the Ministry’s interfering at Hogwarts. 说明魔法部开始介入霍格沃茨了
[33:06] Dean, Seamus. 喂 迪安 还有西莫
[33:08] – Good holiday? – All right. – 假期过得好吗? – 还可以
[33:10] Better than Seamus’, anyway. 比西莫过得好
[33:14] My mum didn’t want me to come back this year. 我妈妈今年不想让我来学校
[33:16] – Why not? – Let me see. Because of you. – 为什么? – 让我想想 因为你
[33:20] The Daily Prophet’s been saying a lot of things about you and Dumbledore. 预言家日报说了很多你和邓布利多的事情
[33:24] What, your mum believes them? 那你的妈妈相信他们?
[33:25] Nobody was there the night Cedric died. 塞德里克死的那晚没有其他人
[33:27] I guess you should read the Prophet, then, like your stupid mother. 那我建议你去读读预言家日报 就像你那愚蠢的老妈一样
[33:29] It will tell you everything you need to know. 想知道什么报上都会告诉你
[33:30] – Don’t talk about my mother. – I’ll have a go at anyone calling me a liar. – 你竟然骂我妈妈 – 谁说我是骗子我就骂谁
[33:34] – What’s going on? – He’s mad, is what’s going on. – 出什么事情了? – 他疯了
[33:37] Do you believe the rubbish he’s come out with about You-Know-Who? 你相信他说那个神秘人回来了?
[33:40] Yeah. I do. 是的 我相信
[33:43] Has anyone else got a problem with Harry? 还有谁和哈利有矛盾的?
[33:54] – You all right? – Fine. – 你还好吗? – 还好
[33:57] Seamus was bang out of order, mate. 西莫太过分了 哥们儿
[34:00] – But he’ll come through, you’ll see. – I said, I’m fine, Ron. – 但最终他会知道真相的 – 我说了 我没事 罗恩
[34:07] Right. I’ll just leave you to your thoughts, then. 好吧 那你一个人待会
[34:40] Harry. 喂 哈利
[34:57] Bring it over here. Over here. 飞过去 飞过去
[35:00] Oh, go on, Seamus. Go on, get it. 加油 西莫 抓住它
[35:18] Good morning, children. 早上好 孩子们
[35:22] Ordinary Wizarding Level examinations. 普通巫师等级考试
[35:27] O-W-Ls. 简称O-W-Ls
[35:30] More commonly known as OWLs. 或者说是OWLs
[35:35] Study hard and you will be rewarded. 努力学习 你将会取得好的成绩
[35:38] Fail to do so, and the consequences may be severe. 没有通过 结果可能会很糟糕
[35:49] Your previous instruction in this subject has been disturbingly uneven. 你们的这门课程一直是破碎而不完整的
[35:54] But you’ll be pleased to know, from now on… 你们会很高兴的知道…
[35:56] you will be following a carefully structured, Ministry-approved… 今年我们会上正确的 有中心的 魔法部批准的…
[36:00] course of defensive magic. Yes? 黑魔法防御术课程 嗯?
[36:04] There’s nothing in here about using defensive spells? 书上没有提到使用防御性咒语?
[36:07] Using spells? 使用咒语?
[36:09] Well, I can’t imagine why you would need to use spells in my classroom. 在我的课堂上不会出现需要使用防御咒语的情况
[36:14] We’re not gonna use magic? 我们不用魔法?
[36:16] You’ll be learning about defensive spells in a secure, risk-free way. 你们将以一种安全的 没有风险的方式学习防御性咒语
[36:21] What use is that? If we’re attacked, it won’t be risk-free. 这有什么用? 如果我们受到攻击 那就不是没风险了
[36:24] Students will raise their hands when they speak in my class. 学生在课堂上必须举手才能发言
[36:30] It is the view of the Ministry… 这是魔法部的观点…
[36:33] that a theoretical knowledge will be sufficient… 只要掌握理论知识 就足以…
[36:36] to get you through your examinations… 让你们通过考试…
[36:38] which, after all, is what school is all about. 当然 你们来上学就是这个目的
[36:41] And how’s theory supposed to prepare us for what’s out there? 那理论如何帮助我们抵御那些外来的危险?
[36:43] There is nothing out there, dear. 外面没有什么危险
[36:46] Who do you imagine wants to attack children like yourself? 你以为谁会攻击像你一样的孩子们?
[36:49] Oh, I don’t know. Maybe Lord Voldemort. 我不知道 也许是伏地魔
[37:03] Now, let me make this quite plain. 现在 让我来澄清一点
[37:08] You have been told… 你们听说…
[37:09] that a certain dark wizard is at large once again. 某个黑巫师又重出江湖
[37:15] – This is a lie. – It’s not a lie. I saw him. I fought him. – 这是个谎言 – 这不是谎言 我看见他了 还交手了
[37:20] Detention, Mr. Potter. 关禁闭 波特先生
[37:22] So accordin to you, Cedric Diggory dropped dead of his own accord? 那你认为塞德里克・迪戈里是自己摔死的喽?
[37:24] Cedric Diggory’s death was a tragic accident. 塞德里克・迪戈里的死亡只是一场意外
[37:27] It was murder. Voldemort killed him. You must know that. 是谋杀 是伏地魔杀害的 你必须意识到这点
[37:29] Enough! 够了!
[37:32] Enough. 别说了
[37:33] See me later, Mr. Potter. My office. 过会去办公室找我
[38:02] Come in. 进来
[38:09] Good evening, Mr. Potter. 晚上好 波特先生
[38:11] Sit. 请坐
[38:20] You’re going to be doing some lines for me today, Mr. Potter. 你今天会被罚抄写 波特先生
[38:25] No, not with your quill. 不 并不是用你的笔
[38:27] Going to be using a rather special one of mine. 你将会用到这种特殊的笔
[38:35] Now… 那么…
[38:37] I want you to write, “I must not tell lies.” 我想让你写 “我不可以说谎”
[38:45] How many times? 写多少遍?
[38:48] Well, let’s say for as long as it takes for the message to sink in. 写到你深深地记住这句话为止
[38:54] You haven’t given me any ink. 你没给我墨水
[38:56] Oh, you won’t need any ink. 你不需要墨水
[39:49] Yes? 什么事?
[39:58] – Nothing. – That’s right. – 没事 – 很好
[40:02] Because you know, deep down… 你知道的…
[40:06] you deserve to be punished. 你理应受到惩罚
[40:09] Don’t you, Mr. Potter? 是不是 波特先生?
[40:16] Go on. 继续
[40:26] – Skiving Snackboxes. – Sweets that make you ill. – 速效逃课糖 – 能使你假装生病
[40:29] Get out of class whenever you like. 什么时候逃课都行
[40:31] Obtain hours of pleasure from unprofitable boredom. 从无聊中解放出来
[40:35] Care for another? 还想要吗?
[40:37] – I’m not asking you to write all of it. – Please. – 我没让你全部都写 – 别
[40:40] I’ve been busy studying for these stupid OWL exams. 我只是忙着复习那可恶的巫师考试
[40:43] I’ll do the introduction. That’s all. 那我帮你写个开头 就这样
[40:45] Hermione, you’re honestly the most wonderful person I’ve ever met. 赫敏 你真是我见过最好的人了
[40:49] – And if I’m ever rude to you again… – I’ll know you’ve gone back to normal. – 如果我再对你粗鲁 – 那我就知道你恢复正常了
[40:58] What’s wrong with your hand? 你手背怎么了?
[41:01] Nothing. 没事
[41:04] The other hand. 另一只手
[41:08] – You’ve got to tell Dumbledore. – No. – 你必须告诉邓布利多 – 不
[41:10] Dumbledore’s got enough on his mind right now. 邓布利多手头已经有很多事情了
[41:12] Anyway I don’t want to give Umbridge the satisfaction. 我不想让乌姆里奇得逞
[41:15] Bloody hell, Harry. The woman’s torturing you. 该死的 哈利 这女人是在折磨你
[41:17] – If the parents knew about this… – I haven’t got any of those, have I, Ron? – 如果被父母知道了… – 我没有父母 你忘了吗 罗恩?
[41:24] Harry, you’ve got to report this. 哈利 你得举报这件事
[41:27] – It’s perfectly simple. You’re being… – No, it’s not. – 这很简单 你被… – 不 没那么简单
[41:30] Hermione, whatever this is, it’s not simple. 赫敏 不管她为了什么 都不是那么简单的事情
[41:34] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[41:39] Then help us to. 那帮我们弄明白
[41:56] Dear Padfoot… 亲爱的大脚板…
[41:58] I hope you’re all right. 我希望你过得很好
[42:00] It’s starting to get colder here. Winter is definitely on the way. 这儿变得越来越冷了 冬天就快来临
[42:07] In spite of being back at Hogwarts, I feel more alone than ever. 尽管在学校待着 但我觉得很孤独
[42:13] I know you, of all people, will understand. 我知道 所有人里面 就你能明白
[42:50] Hello, Harry Potter. 你好 哈利・波特
[42:55] – Your feet. Aren’t they cold? – Bit. – 你的脚 不冷吗? – 有点
[43:00] Unfortunately, all my shoes have mysteriously disappeared. 不幸的是 我的鞋子都神秘失踪了
[43:05] I suspect Nargles are behind it. 我觉得是蝻钩干的
[43:14] – What are they? – They’re called Thestrals. – 那是什么? – 它们叫夜骐
[43:19] They’re quite gentle, really, but people avoid them because they’re a bit… 它们很温顺的 但很多人不喜欢它们 因为它们…
[43:27] Different. 不一样
[43:32] But why can’t the others see them? 为什么别人就看不见呢?
[43:34] They can only be seen by people who’ve seen death. 只有目睹死亡的人才能看得见它们
[43:40] So you’ve known someone who’s died, then? 那你见过某人死去?
[43:43] My mum. 我的母亲
[43:45] She was quite an extraordinary witch, but she did like to experiment… 她是一位很出色的女巫 可是她太沉迷于做实验…
[43:50] and one day, one of her spells went badly wrong. 有一天 其中一个咒语出了大错
[43:53] – I was 9. – I’m sorry. – 那时候我9岁 – 我很抱歉
[43:56] Yes, it was rather horrible. 当时真的很恐怖
[43:59] I do feel very sad about it sometimes, but I’ve got Dad. 有时候我确实很害怕 但我有爸爸
[44:06] We both believe you, by the way. 我们两个都相信你说的是真的
[44:12] That He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is back, and you fought him… 那个神秘人回来了 而且你还和他斗了一场…
[44:15] and the Ministry and the Prophet are conspiring against you an Dumbledore. 魔法部和预言家日报企图诋毁你和邓布利多
[44:18] Thanks. It seems you’re about the only ones that do. 谢谢 看样子只有你们相信我了
[44:23] I don’t think that’s true. 我不这么认为
[44:27] But I suppose that’s how he wants you to feel. 但我觉得神秘人希望你这么想
[44:30] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[44:32] Well, if I were You-Know-Who… 如果我是神秘人…
[44:35] I’d want you to feel cut off from everyone else… 我就会设法将你孤立起来…
[44:38] because if it’s just you alone… 因为如果只有你一个人…
[44:42] you’re not as much of a threat. 你就不再是个威胁
[45:02] – Do you ever stop eating? – What? I’m hungry. – 你能不能消停一会? – 干嘛? 我饿了嘛
[45:10] Harry. 嘿 哈利
[45:13] Can I join you? 我能坐过来吗?
[45:16] Pardon me, professor, but what exactly are you insinuating? 抱歉 教授 可是你想暗示什么吗?
[45:19] I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students… 我只是希望你在教学生的时候…
[45:22] you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices. 遵照我们学校的教学标准
[45:27] So silly of me, but it sounds… 恕我愚昧 不过你好像在…
[45:29] as if you’re questioning my authority in my own classroom… 质疑我在我自己课堂上的教学方法…
[45:33] Minerva. 是吗 米勒娃
[45:34] Not at all, Dolores, merely your medieval methods. 并不是 多洛雷斯 只是你得改改那陈旧的教学方法了
[45:39] I am sorry, dear. 我很抱歉 亲爱的
[45:42] But to question my practices is to question the Ministry… 质疑我的教学就等于质疑魔法部…
[45:45] and by extension, the minister himself. 进一步说 你在质疑魔法部长
[45:49] I am a tolerant woman… 我是个宽容的人…
[45:50] but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty. 可我唯一不能忍受的 就是不忠
[45:57] Disloyalty. 不忠
[46:01] Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared. 霍格沃茨的情况比我想象的还要糟糕
[46:05] Cornelius will want to take immediate action. 康奈利会采取进一步行动
[46:13] 多洛雷斯・简・乌姆里奇被任命为 霍格沃茨高级调查官
[46:16] 魔法部寻求教育改革
[46:20] What’s happened to Dumbledore? 邓布利多会怎么样?
[46:22] Having already revolutionized… 在黑魔法防御术课进行了…
[46:24] the teaching of Defense Against the Dark Arts… 全面的革新之后…
[46:29] Dolores Umbridge will, as high inquisitor, have powers… 多洛雷斯・乌姆里奇作为高级调查官 将有权…
[46:35] to address the seriously falling standards at Hogwarts School. 对霍格沃茨日益下降的教育质量进行整顿
[46:47] Just one question, dear. 就一个问题
[46:49] You’ve been in this post how long, exactly? 你执教有多长时间了?
[47:00] You applied first for the Defense Against the Dark Arts post, is that correct? 你本来申请教的是黑魔法防御术 对吗?
[47:05] Yes. 是的
[47:08] But you were unsuccessful? 但没成功
[47:12] Obviously. 很显然
[47:33] 不准放音乐 禁用韦斯莱产品 时刻保持衣冠得体
[47:46] Could you please predict something for me? 你能给我做个预言吗?
[47:52] I’m sorry? 你说什么?
[47:58] Move those mouths. 嘴再张大
[48:06] One teensy little prophecy? 一个小小的预言?
[48:15] Pity. 可怜
[48:17] No, wait. Wait, no. I think I do see something. 不 等等 不 我好像看见了什么
[48:20] Yes, I do. Something dark. 是的 我看到了黑暗
[48:22] You are in grave danger. 你正面临可怕的危险
[48:28] Lovely. 真好玩
[48:40] Cho. What’s going on? 秋 怎么了?
[48:43] It’s Professor Trelawney. 是特里劳妮教授
[49:15] Sixteen years I’ve lived and taught here. 我在这儿教了16年的书
[49:18] Hogwarts is my home. 霍格沃茨就是我的家
[49:23] You can’t do this. 你不能这么做
[49:27] Actually, I can. 事实上 我可以
[49:38] Something you’d like to say? 你想说什么吗?
[49:39] Oh, there are several things I would like to say. 我想说的有很多
[49:42] There… 好了好了…
[49:58] Professor McGonagall, might I ask you to escort Sybil back inside? 麦格教授 你能扶送西比尔回去吗?
[50:04] Sybil, dear. This way. 西比尔 亲爱的 这边
[50:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[50:09] Dumbledore, may I remind you that under the terms… 邓布利多 我需要提醒你…
[50:13] of Educational Decree Number 23, as enacted by the minister… 根据由部长签署的”第23条教育令”…
[50:17] You have the right to dismiss my teachers. 你有权利解雇我的教师
[50:20] You do not, however, have the authority to banish them from the grounds. 但你没有权利把他们驱逐出这里
[50:24] That power remains with the headmaster. 这项权利仍旧是我的
[50:29] For now. 暂时是你的
[50:37] Don’t you all have studying to do? 你们难道都没有功课去做吗?
[50:39] Professor. 教授
[50:42] Professor? 教授?
[50:43] Professor Dumbledore. Professor! 教授 邓布利多教授!
[50:46] Professor Dumbledore. 邓布利多教授
[50:59] That foul, evil, old gargoyle. 那个邪恶变态的老巫婆
[51:02] We’re not learning how to defend ourselves. 我们没法学习保护自己
[51:04] We’re not learning how to pass our OWLs. 我们没法复习准备OWLs
[51:07] She’s taking over the entire school. 她正在试图接管学校
[51:09] Security has been and will remain the Ministry’s top priority. 安全是魔法部的首要任务
[51:14] Furthermore, we have convincing evidence… 而且 我们有证据显示…
[51:17] that these disappearances are the work… 这些失踪事件是由…
[51:20] of notorious mass murderer Sirius Black. 杀人犯小天狼星布莱克所做
[51:24] Harry. 哈利
[51:26] Sirius. 小天狼星
[51:29] – What are you doing here? – Answering your letter. – 你来这儿干嘛? – 回信
[51:32] You said you were worried about Umbridge. What’s she doing? 你说你担心乌姆里奇的行为 她做了什么?
[51:35] Training you to kill half-breeds? 训练你去杀害混血生物?
[51:37] – She’s not letting us use magic at all. – Well, I’m not surprised. – 她完全不让我们用魔法 – 这我倒不惊讶
[51:40] The latest intelligence is that Fudge doesn’t want you trained in combat. 福吉最不愿意看到的就是你们在实战中受训
[51:44] Combat? 实战?
[51:46] What does he think, we’re forming some sort of wizard army? 他在想什么? 难道以为我们在秘密操练巫师军队吗?
[51:49] That’s exactly what he thinks. 他正是这么想的
[51:50] That Dumbledore is assembling his own forces to take on the Ministry. 他以为邓布利多正在集结军队 攻陷魔法部
[51:55] He’s becoming more paranoid by the minute. 他变得越来越偏执了
[51:59] The others wouldn’t want me telling you this, Harry… 别人不希望我告诉你 哈利…
[52:03] but things aren’t going at all well with the Order. 但是凤凰社里的事情并不是很顺利
[52:06] Fudge is blocking the truth at every turn… 福吉每次都在封锁真相…
[52:08] and these disappearances are just how it started before. 这些不明失踪的事件和以前如出一辙
[52:13] Voldemort is on the move. 伏地魔正在行动
[52:17] Well, what can we do? 那 我们该怎么办?
[52:19] Someone’s coming. 有人来了
[52:21] I’m sorry I can’t be of more help. 抱歉 不过我帮不了多少忙
[52:23] But for now, at least, it looks like you’re on your own. 至少现在 你们得靠自己了
[52:39] He really is out there, isn’t he? 他真的逍遥在外 对吗?
[52:44] We’ve got to be able to defend ourselves. 我们必须得寻找办法自卫
[52:47] And if Umbridge refuses to teach us how, we need someone who will. 如果乌姆里奇拒绝教授我们的话 我们就必须让别人教了
[53:08] Harry. 哈利
[53:19] This is mad. Who’d wanna be taught by me? 这太疯狂了 谁愿意被我教?
[53:22] I’m a nutter, remember? 我被认为是个疯子 对吗?
[53:23] Look on the bright side: You can’t be any worse than old toad face. 你得乐观点 至少你比那只癞蛤蟆教授好多了
[53:28] – Thanks, Ron. – I’m here for you, mate. – 谢谢你 罗恩 – 我挺你 兄弟
[53:32] Who’s supposed to be meeting us, then? 谁会来呢?
[53:35] Just a couple of people. 也许只有几个人
[53:42] Lovely spot. 地方不错
[53:47] Thought it would be safer off the beaten track. 必须要找个隐蔽的地方
[53:49] Matey, come back here. 嘿 过来
[54:00] Hi. 嘿
[54:01] So you all know why we’re here. 那么你们知道为什么来这儿了
[54:04] We need a teacher. 我们需要一个老师
[54:07] A proper teacher. 一个真正的老师
[54:10] One who’s had experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts. 一个有对抗黑魔法经验的人
[54:13] – Why? – Why? – 为什么? – 什么为什么?
[54:15] Because You-Know-Who’s back, you tosspot. 因为神秘人已经回来了 你个笨蛋
[54:17] – So he says. – So Dumbledore says. – 只是他这么说 – 邓布利多也这么说
[54:19] So Dumbledore says because he says. 因为邓布利多相信他
[54:21] The point is, where’s the proof? 可是关键是 证据呢?
[54:25] If Potter could tell us more about how Diggory got killed… 如果波特能告诉我们迪戈里是如何被杀害的…
[54:31] I’m not gonna talk about Cedric, so if that’s why you’re here, clear out now. 我不想谈论塞德里克 如果你们来是为了听故事 请走吧
[54:35] Come on, Hermione. They’re here because they think I’m some freak. 算了 赫敏 他们来只是想看我的笑话的
[54:39] Is it true you can produce a Patronus Charm? 你真的会施放守护神咒?
[54:45] Yes. 会
[54:48] I’ve seen it. 我见过
[54:49] Blimey, Harry. I didn’t know you could do that. 哈利 我不知道你会这个
[54:52] And he killed a basilisk, with the sword in Dumbledore’s office. 而且他在二年级时用邓布利多办公室的那把剑杀死了蛇怪
[54:56] It’s true. 没错
[54:58] Third year, he fought off about a hundred Dementors at once. 第三年 他一个人击退了上百只摄魂怪
[55:02] Last year, he really did fight off You-Know-Who in the flesh. 去年 他一个人抵御住神秘人 并且逃生
[55:05] Wait. 等等
[55:07] Look, it all sounds great when you say it like that… 虽然这些听起来很厉害…
[55:11] but the truth is, most of that was just luck. 可是实际上 很多时候只是因为运气
[55:15] I didn’t know what I was doing half the time. I nearly always had help. 我大多数时候都毫无办法 每次都是有人帮忙
[55:19] – He’s just being modest. – No, Hermione, I’m not. – 他很谦虚 – 不 赫敏 我没有
[55:25] Facing this stuff in real life is not like school. 面对真正的危险 和学校不一样
[55:31] In school, if you make a mistake, you can just try again tomorrow. 学校里 如果你失误了 你可以第二天再尝试一下
[55:35] But out there… 但外面…
[55:37] when you’re a second away from being murdered… 当死亡向你逼近的时候…
[55:40] or watching a friend die right before your eyes… 或是看到你的朋友在你面前被杀害…
[55:47] You don’t know what that’s like. 你们不了解那种感受
[55:58] You’re right, Harry, we don’t. 你说得没错 哈利 我们不明白
[56:01] That’s why we need your help. 这就是为什么我们需要你的帮助
[56:03] Because if we’re going to have any chance at beating… 因为我们也许有一天 必须要面对…
[56:08] Voldemort… 伏地魔…
[56:13] He’s really back. 他真的回来了
[56:37] Right. First we need to find a place to practice… 首先 我们得找个地方训练…
[56:39] where Umbridge won’t find out. 一个乌姆里奇找不到的地方
[56:40] – The Shrieking Shack. – It’s too small. – 尖叫棚屋 – 太小了
[56:43] – Forbidden Forest? – Not bloody likely. – 禁林? – 不太可能
[56:46] Harry, what happens if Umbridge does find out? 哈利 如果乌姆里奇发现了怎么办?
[56:48] Who cares? 谁管呢?
[56:50] I mean, it’s sort of exciting, isn’t it, breaking the rules? 我意思是 这很刺激 对不对 违反校规?
[56:55] Who are you and what have you done with Hermione? 你是谁? 你把赫敏怎么了?
[56:58] Anyway, at least we know one positive thing that came from today. 至少 今天有件好事
[57:02] What’s that? 什么事?
[57:05] Cho couldn’t take her eyes off you, could she? 秋一直注视着你 是吧?
[57:10] Right. Over the next few days, we should each come up… 好的 接下来几天 我们每个人…
[57:13] with a couple of possibilities of places we can practice. 分头去找合适的练习场所
[57:16] We’ve got to make sure, wherever it is, there’s no chance she can find us. 我们必须得保证 不管在哪 她绝对发现不了
[57:20] Will do, Harry. 好的 哈利
[57:31] All student organizations are henceforth disbanded. 所有学生组织立即解散
[57:35] Any student in noncompliance will be expelled. 不遵守此条者将被开除
[57:39] Watch where you’re going, Longbottom. 小心你的脚下 隆巴顿
[58:17] You’ve done it, Neville. You found the Room of Requirement. 你成功了 纳威 你发现了有求必应屋
[58:22] The what? 什么屋?
[58:23] It’s also known as the Come and Go Room. 也被叫做来去屋
[58:26] The Room of Requirement only appears when a person has real need of it. 有求必应屋只有当人们有迫切需要的时候才会出现
[58:29] And it’s always equipped for the seeker’s needs. 而且屋子总能符合求助者的需要
[58:32] So say you really needed the toilet… 所以如果你真的特别尿急的话….
[58:37] Charming, Ronald. But, yes, that is the general idea. 很好笑 罗恩 不过是的 就是这个意思
[58:42] It’s brilliant. It’s like Hogwarts wants us to fight back. 真是太好了 就好像霍格沃茨想让我们反击
[58:58] Expelliarmus. 除你武器
[59:04] I’m hopeless. 我真是没救了
[59:06] You’re just flourishing your wand too much. Try it like this. Expelliarmus. 你魔杖甩得太过了 这样试一试 除你武器
[59:13] You will please copy the approved text four times… 你们必须抄写课文四遍…
[59:17] to ensure maximum retention. 以确保牢记于心
[59:21] – There will be no need to talk. – No need to think’s more like it. – 不许说话 – 是不许思考吧
[59:25] – Expelliarmus. – Wands away. – 除你武器 – 收起魔杖
[59:40] Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal. 昏迷咒是你们咒语中最实用的
[59:43] It’s a wizard’s bread and butter, really. 算是巫师的看家本领了
[59:45] So come on, then, Nigel. Give it your best shot. 好了 奈杰尔 使出你的看家本事
[59:55] Stupefy! 昏昏倒地!
[1:00:02] Good. Not bad at all, Nigel. Well done. 很好 还不赖嘛 奈杰尔 干得好
[1:00:11] Don’t worry. I’ll go easy on you. 不用担心 我会手下留情的
[1:00:14] Thanks, Ronald. 谢谢 罗恩
[1:00:19] – Come on, Ron. – Come on, Ron. – 加油 罗恩 – 加油 罗恩
[1:00:21] – You can do it. – Come on, Ron. – 你能行的 – 加油 罗恩
[1:00:24] – One Sickle. – You’re on. – 和你赌一个西可 – 好
[1:00:33] Stupefy. 昏昏倒地
[1:00:40] – Thank you. – Shut up. – 谢谢 – 闭嘴
[1:00:43] I let her do that. It’s good manners, isn’t it? 我故意让着她 这样很绅士 对吧?
[1:00:50] It was completely intentional. 完全是有意的
[1:01:13] 第82号教育令 所有学生必须接受可疑违规活动审讯
[1:01:18] Up you come. Would you like a cup of tea? 你来了 你想喝杯茶吗?
[1:01:23] Now, focus on a fixed point and try again. 现在注视一个点 再试试
[1:01:28] Expelliarmus. 除你武器
[1:01:31] Very good. Keep your concentration. 很好 保持注意力
[1:01:36] Great. 很好
[1:01:39] A little higher. 再高一点
[1:01:49] I’m okay. I’m okay. 没事 没事
[1:02:10] – Stupefy. – Stupefy. – 昏昏倒地 – 昏昏倒地
[1:02:14] Those wishing to join the Inquisitorial Squad for extra credit 有意通过进入调查行动组增加学分的同学
[1:02:17] may sign up in the high inquisitor’s office. 请到高级调查官办公室报名
[1:02:20] Diminuendo. 渐萎渐缩
[1:02:28] Working hard is important, but there’s something that matters even more: 勤奋练习虽然必不可少 但还有一样更重要:
[1:02:32] Believing in yourself. 自信
[1:02:35] – Expelliarmus. – Levicorpus. Got it. – 除你武器 – 倒挂金钟 成功了
[1:02:37] Think of it this way. 你们要这样想
[1:02:39] Every great wizard in history has started out 历史上每一位伟大的巫师起步时
[1:02:43] as nothing more than what we are now: Students. 和我们都一样 不过都是学生
[1:02:47] If they can do it, why not us? 既然他们能做到 我们为什么不能呢?
[1:03:00] – Stupefy. – Expelliarmus. – 昏昏倒地 – 除你武器
[1:03:04] Expelliarmus. 除你武器
[1:03:08] Expelliarmus. 除你武器
[1:03:15] Reducto. 粉身碎骨
[1:03:30] – Expelliarmus. – Expelliarmus. – 除你武器 – 除你武器
[1:03:33] Expelliarmus. 除你武器
[1:03:40] Expelliarmus. 除你武器
[1:03:45] Fantastic, Neville. Well done, man. 太棒了 纳威 干得不错
[1:03:50] So that’s it for this lesson. 今天课就上到这
[1:03:53] Now, we’re not gonna be meeting again until after the holidays. 假期后我们才能再见
[1:03:57] So just keep practicing on your own as best you can. 所以自己要多加练习
[1:04:00] And well done, everyone. Great, great work. 今天大家都完成得非常好 很不错
[1:04:08] Well done, mate. 好样的 伙计
[1:04:10] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:04:17] See you after Christmas. 圣诞节后见
[1:04:29] See you in the Common Room, Harry. 哈利 公共休息室见
[1:04:32] – Thanks a lot, Harry. – No worries. – 谢谢 哈利 – 别客气
[1:04:36] – Thank you so much. – Not at all. Merry Christmas. – 非常感谢 – 不用客气 圣诞快乐
[1:04:39] – Thank you, Harry. – Thank you. Merry Christmas. – 谢谢你 哈利 – 谢谢 圣诞快乐
[1:04:42] – Merry Christmas. – Have a good Christmas. – 圣诞快乐 – 圣诞快乐
[1:04:44] – Have a great Christmas, Luna. – We’ve been thinking. – 卢娜 圣诞快乐 – 我们一直想着
[1:04:47] We could always slip Umbridge some Puking Pastilles. 我们可以给乌姆里奇点吐吐糖
[1:04:49] Or Fever Fudge. They give you massive, pus-filled boils… 或者发烧糖尝尝 他们给你那么多苦头…
[1:04:52] Sounds great, guys. Would you excuse me? 听起来不错 各位 我失陪一下
[1:05:06] Are you all right? I heard Umbridge gave you a rough time the other day. 你没事吧? 我听说乌姆里奇那天罚你了
[1:05:10] Yeah. I’m okay. 我没事
[1:05:13] Anyway, it’s worth it. 总之 那挺值的
[1:05:22] It’s just, learning all this… 只是学习这些…
[1:05:26] makes me wonder whether, if he’d known it… 让我想到如果他也会这些…
[1:05:29] Cedric did know this stuff. 这些塞德里克都会
[1:05:32] He was really good. 他很厉害
[1:05:36] It’s just, Voldemort was better. 只是伏地魔比他更强
[1:05:43] You’re a really good teacher, Harry. 你教得很好 哈利
[1:05:46] I’ve never been able to stun anything before. 我以前从来没击昏过什么东西
[1:05:58] Mistletoe. 槲寄生
[1:06:03] Probably full of Nargles, though. 虽然里面可能满是蝻钩
[1:06:06] What are Nargles? 蝻钩是什么?
[1:06:08] No idea. 不知道
[1:06:32] Well, how was it? 感觉怎么样?
[1:06:35] Wet. 湿乎乎的
[1:06:37] I mean, she was sort of crying. 我是说 她都快哭了
[1:06:40] That bad at it, are you? 你吻技不会那么差吧?
[1:06:42] I’m sure Harry’s kissing was more than satisfactory. 我相信哈利的吻肯定令人难忘
[1:06:47] Cho spends half her time crying these days. 秋最近总是哭
[1:06:50] You’d think a bit of snogging would cheer her up. 没准亲她几下就能让她高兴起来
[1:06:53] Don’t you understand how she must be feeling? 你难道不明白她的感受吗?
[1:07:01] Well, obviously she’s feeling sad about Cedric… 很显然 她还在为塞德里克难过…
[1:07:04] and confused about liking Harry and guilty about kissing him… 喜欢上哈利使她困惑 吻了他又让她内疚…
[1:07:07] conflicted because Umbridge might sack her mum from the Ministry… 乌姆里奇可能会开除她妈妈 这又使她感到很矛盾…
[1:07:11] and frightened of failing her OWLs because she’s worrying about everything. 心事太多 她又害怕过不了OWLs考试
[1:07:17] One person couldn’t feel all that. They’d explode. 一个人那么多心事会崩溃的
[1:07:20] Just because you’ve got the emotional range of a teaspoon… 就因为你自己只有一茶匙的感情…
[1:07:39] Harry. 哈利
[1:07:50] Voldemort may be after something. 伏地魔可能在找什么东西
[1:07:54] Something he didn’t have last time. 他上次没找到
[1:07:57] Harry. 哈利
[1:08:00] Harry. 哈利
[1:08:33] In the dream, were you standing next to the victim… 梦里你是站在死者旁边…
[1:08:36] or looking down at the scene? 还是高高地看着?
[1:08:38] Neither. It was like I… 都不是 我好像…
[1:08:42] Professor, will you please just tell me what’s happening? 教授 能告诉我发生什么了吗?
[1:08:44] Everard, Arthur’s on guard duty tonight. 埃弗拉 今晚守卫的是亚瑟
[1:08:46] Make sure he’s found by the right people. 让我们的人去救他
[1:08:49] – Sir. – Phineas. – 先生 – 菲尼亚斯
[1:08:51] You must go to your portrait at Grimmauld Place. 你去格里莫广场你的肖像那儿
[1:08:53] Tell them that Arthur Weasley is gravely injured… 告诉他们亚瑟・韦斯莱身负重伤…
[1:08:56] and his children will be arriving there soon by Portkey. 他的孩子很快会通过门钥匙赶到
[1:09:00] They’ve got him, Albus. It was close, but they think he’ll make it. 找到他了 阿不思 差一点就险了 但是他们说他会没事的
[1:09:04] What’s more, the Dark Lord failed to acquire it. 另外 黑魔头没有拿到东西
[1:09:06] Oh, thank goodness. Next we need to… 谢天谢地 接下来我们…
[1:09:08] Look at me! 看着我!
[1:09:16] What’s happening to me? 我怎么了?
[1:09:26] You wished to see me, headmaster? 校长 你找我?
[1:09:28] Oh, Severus. I’m afraid we can’t wait. Not even till the morning. 对 西弗勒斯 我怕我们不能等了 不能等到天明了
[1:09:34] Otherwise, we’ll all be vulnerable. 否则 我们就危险了
[1:09:41] It appears there’s a connection… 看来黑魔王的意识和你的意识…
[1:09:43] between the Dark Lord’s mind and your own. 存在某种联系
[1:09:46] Whether he is, as yet, aware of this connection is, for the moment, unclear. 我们还不知道他目前是否已经意识到这种联系
[1:09:50] Pray he remains ignorant. 但愿他还不知道
[1:09:53] You mean, if he knows about it, then… 如果他知道 那…
[1:09:57] – He’ll be able to read my mind? – Read it, control it… – 他就能看透我的想法 – 不光看透 还会加以控制…
[1:10:02] unhinge it. 使你精神错乱
[1:10:04] In the past, it was often the Dark Lord’s pleasure… 以前 黑魔王总喜欢…
[1:10:07] to invade the minds of his victims… 侵入受害者的思想…
[1:10:10] creating visions designed to torture them into madness. 制造幻觉把他们折磨疯
[1:10:14] Only after extracting the last exquisite ounce of agony… 直到让他们受尽万般折磨…
[1:10:19] only when he had them literally begging for death, would he finally… 等他们祈求一死时 他才会…
[1:10:24] kill them. 杀了他们
[1:10:26] Used properly, the power of Occlumency… 正确使用大脑封闭术…
[1:10:29] will help shield you from access or influence. 能使你抵御外来侵入和影响
[1:10:32] In these lessons, I will attempt to penetrate your mind. 在此期间 我会试图侵入你思想
[1:10:38] You will attempt to resist. 你必须努力抵抗
[1:10:41] Prepare yourself. 做好准备
[1:10:45] Legilimens. 摄神取念
[1:10:54] Concentrate, Potter. Focus. 集中精力 波特 保持专注
[1:11:24] Ho, ho, ho. Merry Christmas. 吼 吼 圣诞快乐
[1:11:27] Here we go. 我们开始喽
[1:11:30] Daddy’s back. 爸爸回来了
[1:11:35] Sit down, everybody, sit down. That’s it. Now, presents. 请坐 各位 好 现在发礼物
[1:11:39] – And a nice big box for Ron. – Big box for you. And… – 给罗恩个大的 – 你的大礼物 接下来…
[1:11:46] Fred and George. Come on, open up. 弗雷德 乔治 快打开
[1:11:48] – I want to see your faces. – Yes. – 让我看看你们的高兴劲 – 好啊
[1:11:51] – Try it on. – Thanks, Mum. It’s perfect. – 试试 – 谢谢 妈妈 非常漂亮
[1:11:53] – Just what he wanted, actually. – Yeah. Right. Thanks, Mum. – 正是你们喜欢的 对吧 – 对 谢谢妈妈
[1:11:58] Come on, then, everybody. Let’s clear this away. 好了 大家把这儿收拾一下
[1:12:01] Oh, Harry, Harry. 哈利 哈利
[1:12:03] There you are. 你来了
[1:12:06] – Happy Christmas. – Thank you. – 圣诞快乐 -谢谢
[1:12:08] – Lovely to have you with us. – Thank you. – 你能来太好了 – 谢谢
[1:12:10] Now, Daddy. Pass that to Daddy. 好了 把那个递给爸爸
[1:12:13] – Thank you. – Has everybody got? – 谢谢 – 大家都有酒了吗?
[1:12:14] Fred? George? 弗雷德? 乔治?
[1:12:16] – Hermione. – A Christmas toast. – 赫敏 – 为圣诞干杯
[1:12:19] To Mr. Harry Potter… 敬哈利・波特先生…
[1:12:22] without whom I would not be here. 要不是他 今天我就不会在这
[1:12:28] – Harry. – Harry. – 敬哈利 – 敬哈利
[1:12:30] Harry. 敬哈利
[1:12:33] That is delicious. I shall be needing some more of that. 好吃 我再来点
[1:12:35] Daddy, don’t forget last Christmas. 爸爸 别忘了上一年圣诞
[1:12:39] I can’t understand why you don’t want to wear it, Ronald. 罗纳德 真不明白你为什么不喜欢穿它
[1:12:43] I look like a bloody idiot, that’s why. 因为穿着看起来傻乎乎的
[1:12:45] No more than usual, Ron. 罗恩 你本来就不聪明
[1:12:47] I don’t know why… 我不知道…
[1:12:55] Nasty brat, standing there as bold as brass. 小屁孩 厚脸皮地站在这
[1:13:00] Harry Potter, the boy who stopped the Dark Lord. 哈利・波特 是你阻止了黑魔王
[1:13:05] Friend of Mudbloods and blood-traitors alike. 泥巴种的朋友 血统背叛者
[1:13:08] – If my poor mistress only knew… – Kreacher! – 如果我的女主人知道… – 克利切!
[1:13:11] That’s enough of your bile. Away with you! 唠叨够了 走开!
[1:13:14] Of course, master. 遵命 主人
[1:13:16] Kreacher lives to serve the noble house of Black. 克利切效忠布莱克家族至死不渝
[1:13:23] Sorry about that. 不好意思
[1:13:25] He never was very pleasant, even when I was a boy. 他一直不讨人喜欢 我小的时候他也是这样
[1:13:29] Not to me, anyway. 至少不讨我喜欢
[1:13:32] What, you grew up here? 你在这长大的?
[1:13:34] This is my parents’ house. 这是我父母的房子
[1:13:37] I offered it to Dumbledore as headquarters for the Order. 我把它送给邓布利多当做凤凰社的总部
[1:13:42] About the only useful thing I’ve been able to do. 这是我能做的唯一一件有用的事了
[1:13:47] This is the Black family tree. 这是布莱克家族家谱
[1:13:50] My deranged cousin. 这是我那疯堂姐
[1:13:52] I hated the lot of them. 我讨厌他们中很多人
[1:13:55] My parents with their pure-blood mania. 我的父母偏执于纯正血统
[1:14:03] My mother did that after I ran away. 我出走后我母亲就把我的头像烧了
[1:14:09] Charming woman. 有趣的女人
[1:14:12] I was 16. 我那年16岁
[1:14:15] Where did you go? 你去了哪儿?
[1:14:18] Round your dad’s. 你爸爸家
[1:14:21] I was always welcome at the Potters’. 波特家一直热情待我
[1:14:24] I see him so much in you, Harry. 在你身上我看到很多他的影子 哈利
[1:14:28] You are so very much alike. 你们俩实在太像了
[1:14:31] I’m not so sure. 我看未必
[1:14:34] Sirius, when I was… 小天狼星 梦里…
[1:14:38] When I saw Mr. Weasley attacked, I wasn’t just watching. 当我看见韦斯莱先生受到袭击时 我并不只是看着
[1:14:44] I was the snake. 我就是那条蛇
[1:14:46] And afterwards, in Dumbledore’s office… 后来 在邓布利多的办公室…
[1:14:49] there was a moment when I wanted to… 当时 我想…
[1:14:59] This connection between me and Voldemort. 这种我和伏地魔之间的感应
[1:15:02] What if the reason for it is that I am becoming more like him? 是不是因为我越来越像他了?
[1:15:07] I just feel so angry all the time. 我一直感到很暴躁
[1:15:12] And what if, after everything that I’ve been through… 如果这些事情过后…
[1:15:17] something’s gone wrong inside me? What if I’m becoming bad? 我突然变了怎么办? 如果我变成坏人了怎么办?
[1:15:23] I want you to listen to me very carefully, Harry. 我要你记住我的话 哈利
[1:15:28] You’re not a bad person. 你不是个坏人
[1:15:32] You’re a very good person who bad things have happened to. 你永远是个好人 只是碰到了一些坏事情
[1:15:37] You understand? 你明白吗?
[1:15:40] Besides, the world isn’t split into good people and Death Eaters. 另外 世界上好人坏人并不是界限分明
[1:15:45] We’ve all got both light and dark inside of us. 我们每个人内心都有光明与黑暗的方面
[1:15:50] What matters is the part we choose to act on. 重要的是我们选择做哪一种人
[1:15:55] That’s who we really are. 这才是真实的我们
[1:16:01] Harry, time to go. 哈利 该走了
[1:16:05] When all this is over, we’ll be a proper family. 等这一切都过去 我们会拥有一个真正的家
[1:16:09] You’ll see. 你会看到的
[1:16:12] Come on. 去吧
[1:16:51] Really? 真的吗?
[1:16:52] Harry. Harry. 哈利 哈利
[1:16:55] Hagrid’s back. 海格回来了
[1:17:00] I’m sorry. 失陪一下
[1:17:16] I will say this one last time. 再问你最后一遍
[1:17:19] I’m ordering you to tell me where you’ve been. 我命令你告诉我你去哪了
[1:17:22] I told you. I’ve been away for me health. 我告诉你了 我去疗养去了
[1:17:25] – Your health? – Yeah. Bit of fresh air, you know. – 疗养? – 对啊 呼吸点新鲜空气 你明白的
[1:17:30] Oh, yes. As gamekeeper, fresh air must be difficult to come by. 噢 对啊 作为一个猎场看守人 肯定难得呼吸到新鲜空气吧
[1:17:37] If I were you, I shouldn’t get too used to being back. 如果我是你 我不会让自己那么快适应回来
[1:17:39] In fact, I mightn’t bother unpacking at all. 实际上 我可能都不会卸下行李
[1:18:01] This is top-secret, right? 这是最高机密 对吧?
[1:18:05] Dumbledore sent me to parley with the giants. 邓布利多派我去和巨人谈判
[1:18:08] Giants? 巨人?
[1:18:11] You found them? 你找到他们了?
[1:18:12] Well, they’re not that hard to find, to be perfectly honest. They’re so big, see? 实话实说 他们没那么难找 他们身材那么高大 对吧?
[1:18:17] I tried to convince them to join the cause. 我想说服他们加入我们
[1:18:20] But I wasn’t the only one that was trying to win them over. 但找他们的并不是只有我们
[1:18:23] – Death Eaters? – Yes. – 还有食死徒? – 对
[1:18:26] Trying to persuade them to join You-Know-Who. 食死徒想让他们加入神秘人
[1:18:29] – Did they? – I gave them Dumbledore’s message. – 他们同意了吗? – 我给了他们邓布利多的口信
[1:18:32] Suppose some of them remember he was friendly to them. I suppose. 我想他们中有念邓布利多的好的
[1:18:40] And they did this to you? 他们把你弄伤的?
[1:18:42] Not exactly, no. 不全是
[1:18:44] Oh, go on, you have it, then, you dozy dog. 噢 行了 给你 你这笨狗
[1:19:02] It’s changing out there. 外头世道变了
[1:19:04] Just like last time. 和上次一样
[1:19:07] There’s a storm coming, Harry. 暴风雨要来了 哈利
[1:19:10] We’d all best be ready when she does. 暴风雨来临时我们最好做好准备
[1:19:50] We have confirmed that 10 high-security prisoners… 我们已经证实有10名重犯…
[1:19:53] in the early hours of yesterday evening did escape. 于昨天傍晚逃狱
[1:19:56] And of course, the Muggle prime minister has been alerted to the danger. 麻瓜首相已被告知此事
[1:20:00] We strongly suspect… 我们高度怀疑…
[1:20:03] that the breakout was engineered… 此次越狱系预谋行动…
[1:20:05] by a man with personal experience in escaping from Azkaban… 由一名有从阿兹卡班逃狱经验的人领导…
[1:20:09] notorious mass murderer Sirius Black… 他就是臭名昭著的杀人犯小天狼星布莱克…
[1:20:15] cousin of escapee Bellatrix Lestrange. 他堂姐贝拉特里克斯・莱斯特兰奇也逃走了
[1:20:30] Dumbledore warned Fudge this could happen. 邓布利多警告过福吉有可能会发生这些事
[1:20:32] He’s gonna get us all killed just because he can’t face the truth. 他们不面对事实 这会害我们都送命的
[1:20:36] Harry. 哈利
[1:20:40] I wanted to apologize. 我向你道歉
[1:20:43] Now even me mum says the Prophet’s version of things don’t add up. 现在连我老妈都说”预言家日报”讲的不靠谱了
[1:20:47] So, what I’m really trying to say is that I believe you. 我其实想说的是 我相信你
[1:21:00] Neville? 纳威?
[1:21:14] Fourteen years ago… 14年前…
[1:21:17] a Death Eater named Bellatrix Lestrange… 一个叫贝拉特里克斯・莱斯特兰奇的食死徒…
[1:21:21] used a Cruciatus Curse on my parents. 在我父母身上用了钻心咒
[1:21:25] She tortured them for information… 她为了让他们松口不惜折磨他们…
[1:21:29] but they never gave in. 但他们从没屈服
[1:21:33] I’m quite proud to be their son. 我为是他们的儿子而感到骄傲
[1:21:36] But I’m not sure I’m ready for everyone to know just yet. 但不知道 如果众人知晓此事 我能否承受
[1:21:46] We’re gonna make them proud, Neville. That’s a promise. 我们会让他们骄傲的 纳威 我保证
[1:21:55] Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember. 让记忆化为力量 回忆你最开心的事
[1:21:58] Allow it to fill you up. Keep trying, Seamus. 心无旁骛 继续练习 西莫
[1:22:02] George, your turn now. 乔治 该你了
[1:22:05] Expecto Patronum. 呼神护卫
[1:22:08] A full-bodied Patronus is the most difficult to produce… 想要召唤出完整的守护神是很难做到的…
[1:22:12] but shield forms can also be equally useful against a variety of opponents. 不过召唤出的盾牌也可以对付各种各样的敌人
[1:22:16] Wow, that was really good. 哇 太棒了
[1:22:18] Fantastic, Ginny. 金妮 你太了不起了
[1:22:19] Just remember, your Patronus can only protect you for as long as you stay focused. 记住 你的守护神只有你保持专注的时候才能保护你
[1:22:24] So focus, Luna. 集中注意力 卢娜
[1:22:30] Think of the happiest thing you can. 回忆你最开心的事
[1:22:31] Expecto Patronum. 呼神护卫
[1:22:34] – I’m trying. – I know. It’s good. – 我仍在尝试 – 我知道 很好
[1:22:37] This is really advanced stuff, guys. You’re doing so well. 各位 这个虽然属于高级魔法 你们却做得非常好
[1:22:42] Expecto Patronum. 呼神护卫
[1:23:26] I’ll make short work of this. 让我来一次搞定
[1:23:30] Bombarda Maxima. 强力爆破
[1:23:50] Get them. 抓住他们
[1:23:52] Been watching them for weeks. 盯了他们好几星期了
[1:23:53] And see, “Dumbledore’s Army”… 你看这些”邓布利多军”…
[1:23:56] proof of what I’ve been telling you right from the beginning, Cornelius. 康奈利 这说明我一开始跟你说的那些都是对的
[1:24:01] All your fear-mongering about You-Know-Who… 你的那些关于神秘人的危言耸听…
[1:24:03] never fooled us for a minute. 一点也骗不了我们
[1:24:05] We saw your lies for what they were: 我们看穿了你的那些谎言:
[1:24:07] A smokescreen for your bid to seize control of the Ministry. 那些是你图谋魔法部大权制造出的烟雾弹
[1:24:11] Naturally. 当然
[1:24:12] No, professor. He had nothing to do with it. It was me. 不 教授 这事跟他无关 都是我做的
[1:24:15] Most noble of you, Harry, to shield me, but as has been pointed out… 哈利 你保护我很勇敢 但是纸上写的…
[1:24:19] the parchment clearly says “Dumbledore’s Army,” not “Potter’s.” 羊皮纸上写的清清楚楚 是”邓布利多军” 而不是”波特军”
[1:24:24] I instructed Harry to form this organization. 我命令哈利成立这个组织
[1:24:27] And I, and I alone, am responsible for its activities. 我一人为这件事负全责
[1:24:30] Dispatch an owl to the Daily Prophet. 派猫头鹰传信给”预言家日报”
[1:24:32] If we hurry, we should still make the morning edition. 抓紧时间的话 还能赶上明天晨报
[1:24:35] Dawlish, Shacklebolt, you will escort Dumbledore… 德力士 沙克尔 你俩押送邓布利多…
[1:24:40] to Azkaban… 前往阿兹卡班监狱…
[1:24:43] to await trial for conspiracy and sedition. 等待审判他密谋叛乱之罪
[1:24:48] I thought we might hit this little snag. 我想我们没有说清楚
[1:24:52] You seem to be laboring under the delusion that I’m going to… 你们好像真的以为我会…
[1:24:56] What was the phrase? 怎么说来着?
[1:24:58] Come quietly. 乖乖就范
[1:24:59] Well, I can tell you this: 那好 我告诉你们
[1:25:01] I have no intention of going to Azkaban. 我可没想去阿兹卡班监狱
[1:25:04] Enough of this. 够了
[1:25:06] Take him. 抓住他
[1:25:20] Well, you may not like him, minister… 部长 你可能不喜欢他…
[1:25:24] but you can’t deny… 但是你不能否认…
[1:25:27] Dumbledore has got style. 邓布利多的确牛掰
[1:25:49] 多洛雷斯・简・乌姆里奇取代邓布利多成为霍格沃茨校长
[1:25:54] Boys and girls are not permitted to be within eight inches of each other. 男生和女生必须互相间隔至少8英寸距离
[1:25:59] Those wishing to join the Inquisitorial Squad for extra credit… 有意通过进入调查行动组增加学分的同学…
[1:26:02] Students will be submitted to questioning about suspected illicit activities. 所有学生必须接受可疑违规活动审讯
[1:26:07] Any student in noncompliance will be expelled. 不遵守此条者将被开除
[1:27:23] Harry. 哈利
[1:27:31] You did everything you could. No one could win against that old hag. 你尽力了 没人斗得过那老巫婆
[1:27:35] Even Dumbledore didn’t see this coming. 就连邓布利多也没料想到
[1:27:38] Harry, if it’s anyone’s fault, it’s ours. 哈利 有错也是我们的错
[1:27:41] Yeah, we talked you into it. 是啊 我们拉你入伙的
[1:27:43] Yeah, but I agreed. 是 但是我同意了
[1:27:45] I tried so hard to help, and all it’s done is make things worse. 我竭力帮忙 但总是帮倒忙
[1:27:52] Anyway, that doesn’t matter anymore. 不管怎样 现在说这些都没用了
[1:27:55] Because I don’t want to play anymore. All it does is make you care too much. 我不想再继续下去了 我只会越来越担心
[1:27:59] And the more you care, the more you have to lose. 担心越多 失去就越多
[1:28:02] – So maybe it’s just better to… – To what? – 也许最好… – 最好什么?
[1:28:08] To go it alone. 单干
[1:28:16] Hagrid. 海格
[1:28:21] Any idea where he’s taking us? 他要带我们到哪里去啊?
[1:28:24] Hagrid, why can’t you just tell us? 海格 你为什么不能直接告诉我们啊?
[1:28:35] I’ve never seen the centaurs so riled. 我从没见过马人如此狂暴
[1:28:38] And they’re dangerous at the best of times. 他们现在最危险
[1:28:42] The Ministry restricts their territory much more… 魔法部继续限制它们的地盘
[1:28:44] they’ll have a full uprising on their hands. 它们快要掀起暴动了
[1:28:47] Hagrid, what’s going on? 海格 到底怎么回事?
[1:28:48] I’m sorry to be so mysterious, you three. 抱歉我把事情弄得这么神秘
[1:28:51] I wouldn’t be bothering you at all with it, but with Dumbledore gone… 我本来不想烦你们的 但邓布利多不在了…
[1:28:56] I’ll likely be getting the sack any day now. 我也随时会被开除
[1:29:00] And I just couldn’t leave without telling someone about him. 我只是不想没能说出他的事就走掉
[1:29:07] Grawpy. 格洛普
[1:29:11] Down here, you great buffoon. 我在下面呢 小笨蛋
[1:29:20] Grawpy. 格洛普
[1:29:22] Brought you some company. 我带了朋友来
[1:29:36] I couldn’t just leave him, because… 我不能丢下他 因为…
[1:29:39] Because he’s my brother. 因为他是我弟弟
[1:29:41] Blimey. 天啊
[1:29:42] Well, half brother, really. 其实是半个兄弟
[1:29:44] He’s completely harmless, just like I said. Little high-spirited, is all. 他完全无害的 只是有点激动而已
[1:29:52] – Grawpy, that is not polite. – Hagrid, do something. – 格洛普 那样不礼貌 – 海格 想想办法
[1:29:54] We talked about this. You do not grab, do you? 我们说过的 你不能抓人 是不是?
[1:29:57] That’s your new friend, Hermione. 这是你的新朋友 赫敏
[1:29:59] Grawpy. 格洛普
[1:30:05] Grawp. 格洛普
[1:30:08] Put me down. 放我下来
[1:30:15] Now. 马上
[1:30:28] You all right? 你没事吧?
[1:30:31] Fine. 没事
[1:30:33] Just needs a firm hand, is all. 他只是需要严格管教而已
[1:30:35] I think you’ve got an admirer. 你多了一个仰慕者啊
[1:30:40] You just stay away from her, all right? 你离她远点 知道了吗?
[1:31:13] He gets his own food and all. 他自己会找东西吃 会照顾自己
[1:31:17] It’s company he’ll be needing when I’m gone. 只是我不在时 他需要人陪伴
[1:31:21] You will look after him, won’t you? 你们会照顾他的 是不是?
[1:31:24] I’m the only family he’s got. 我是他唯一的家人
[1:31:40] Feeling sentimental? 觉得伤感吗?
[1:31:45] – That’s private. – Not to me. – 这是隐私 – 不是我的
[1:31:49] And not to the Dark Lord, if you don’t improve. 如果你不增强力量的话 是挡不住黑魔王的
[1:31:55] Every memory he has access to is a weapon he can use against you. 你的回忆 是他用来对付你的武器
[1:31:59] You won’t last two seconds if he invades your mind. 如果他侵入你的脑海 你活不到两秒钟
[1:32:04] You’re just like your father. 就像你爸爸一样
[1:32:06] Lazy, arrogant. 懒惰 自大
[1:32:08] – Don’t say a com.funword.word against my father. – Weak. – 别说我爸爸坏话 – 懦弱
[1:32:11] – I’m not weak. – Then prove it. – 我不懦弱 – 那就证明给我看
[1:32:13] Control your emotions. 控制你的情感
[1:32:16] Discipline your mind. 管住你的思想
[1:32:21] Legilimens. 摄神取念
[1:32:30] Harry. 哈利
[1:32:31] Sirius. 小天狼星
[1:32:33] I may vomit. 我要吐了
[1:32:35] Stop it. 住手
[1:32:37] Is this what you call control? 你就是这么控制的?
[1:32:40] We’ve been at it for hours. If I could just rest. 我们练了好久了 我想休息下
[1:32:43] The Dark Lord isn’t resting. 黑魔王是不休息的
[1:32:48] You and Black, you’re two of a kind. 你和布莱克都一样
[1:32:50] Sentimental children forever whining about how unfair your lives have been. 可悲的孩子总是在抱怨他们的生活多么不公平
[1:32:55] Well, it may have escaped your notice, but life isn’t fair. 或许你没注意到 生活本身就是不公平的
[1:32:58] Your blessed father knew that. In fact, he frequently saw to it. 你亲爱的父亲知道这点 他很清楚
[1:33:02] – My father was a great man. – Your father was a swine. – 我父亲是个伟大的人 – 你父亲是头猪!
[1:33:06] – Legilimens. – Protego. – 摄神取念 – 盔甲护身
[1:33:13] Come on, Moony, Padfoot. 快来 月亮脸 大脚板
[1:33:15] Snape. Expelliarmus. 斯内普 除你武器
[1:33:17] Nice one, James. 漂亮 詹姆斯
[1:33:19] – Dad. – Impedimenta. – 爸爸 – 障碍重重
[1:33:22] Snivellus Greasy. Snivellus Greasy. 油腻腻的鼻涕精
[1:33:24] Right. Who wants to see me take off Snivelly’s trousers? 有没有人想看我脱鼻涕精的裤子?
[1:33:27] Snivellus Greasy. Snivellus Greasy. 油腻腻的鼻涕精
[1:33:29] Enough. 够了
[1:33:33] Enough. 够了
[1:33:43] Your lessons are at an end. 你的课程结束了
[1:33:45] I… 我…
[1:33:47] Get out. 滚出去
[1:34:07] – What’s your name? – Michael. – 你叫什么名字? – 迈克
[1:34:10] Your hand’s gonna be fine, Michael. 你的手会好的 迈克
[1:34:12] Yeah. It’s not as bad as it seems. See? 它并没有那么糟糕 看?
[1:34:15] It’s fading already. 已经在渐渐好转了
[1:34:17] You can hardly see ours anymore, and the pain stops after a while. 你看我们的都好了 过一阵也不会疼了
[1:34:29] As I told you once before, Mr. Potter… 我以前告诉过你的 波特先生…
[1:34:32] naughty children deserve to be punished. 不听话的孩子要被打屁股的
[1:34:39] You know, George… 你看 乔治…
[1:34:40] I’ve always felt our futures lay outside the world of academic achievement. 我一直觉得我们的未来在学校外面
[1:34:44] Fred, I’ve been thinking exactly the same thing. 弗雷德 我也这么认为
[1:36:01] All right, professor! 我们来啦 教授!
[1:36:11] Here you go. 好玩吧
[1:36:38] Ready when you are. 准备好了吗
[1:38:05] I need that prophecy. 我需要那个预言球
[1:38:09] You’ll have to kill me. 那你就杀了我吧
[1:38:12] Oh, I will. But first, you will fetch it for me. 我会的 但首先你得把预言球拿给我
[1:38:16] Crucio. 钻心咒
[1:38:21] Crucio. 钻心咒
[1:38:34] Sirius. 小天狼星
[1:38:35] Harry, are you sure? 哈利 你确定吗?
[1:38:37] I saw it. It’s just like with Mr. Weasley. 我看见的 就像看到韦斯莱先生一样
[1:38:39] It’s the door I’ve been dreaming about. 就是那扇我一直看见的门
[1:38:41] I couldn’t remember where I’d seen it before. 我不记得以前在哪里看到过
[1:38:43] Sirius said Voldemort was after something. 小天狼星说过伏地魔在找什么东西
[1:38:46] Something he didn’t have the last time, and it’s in the Department of Mysteries. 一件他上次没有的东西 就在神秘事务司
[1:38:49] Harry, please, just listen. 哈利 听我说
[1:38:52] What if Voldemort meant for you to see this? 如果伏地魔想让你看到这些呢?
[1:38:56] What if he’s only hurting Sirius because he’s trying to get to you? 如果他伤害小天狼星的目的就是想抓到你呢?
[1:38:59] What if he is? I’m supposed to just let him die? 如果是真的呢? 我要让小天狼星去送死吗?
[1:39:03] Hermione, he’s the only family I’ve got left. 赫敏 他是我唯一的家人了
[1:39:09] What do we do? 我们怎么办?
[1:39:11] We’ll have to use the Floo Network. 我们用飞路网过去
[1:39:13] Umbridge has the chimneys under surveillance. 乌姆里奇会监视所有的壁炉
[1:39:15] Not all of them. 不是所有
[1:39:20] Alohomora. 阿拉霍洞开
[1:39:32] Alert the Order if you can. 你们去警告凤凰社
[1:39:34] – Are you mental? We’re going with you. – It’s too dangerous. – 你疯了吗? 我们也要和你一起 – 太危险了
[1:39:38] When are you going to get it into your head? We’re in this together. 你什么时候才会意识到? 我们是一起的
[1:39:42] That you are. 你说得没错
[1:39:45] Caught this one trying to help the Weasley girl. 抓住这个想帮韦斯莱家女孩的人
[1:39:53] You were going to Dumbledore, weren’t you? 你们要去找邓布利多 是吧?
[1:39:55] – No. – Liar. – 不是 – 骗人
[1:39:57] – You sent for me, headmistress? – Snape, yes. – 你找我 校长? – 斯内普 是的
[1:40:00] The time has come for answers, whether he wants to give them to me or not. 我要知道答案 无论他想不想说
[1:40:04] Have you brought the Veritaserum? 你带吐真剂来了吗?
[1:40:06] I’m afraid you’ve used up all my stores interrogating students. 你审问学生时已经都用完了
[1:40:09] The last of it on Miss Chang. 最后一次用在张小姐身上
[1:40:16] Unless you wish to poison him… 除非你希望让他中毒…
[1:40:18] And I assure you, I would have the greatest sympathy if you did. 我向你保证 如果你真想这么做的话我会极为同情
[1:40:23] I cannot help you. 否则我帮不了你
[1:40:27] He’s got Padfoot. 他抓了大脚板
[1:40:30] He’s got Padfoot at the place where it’s hidden. 就在藏着那个东西的地方
[1:40:34] Padfoot? What is Padfoot? Where what is hidden? 大脚板? 大脚板是什么? 在藏什么东西的地方?
[1:40:36] What is he talking about, Snape? 他在说什么 斯内普?
[1:40:45] No idea. 不知道
[1:40:51] Very well. 好吧
[1:40:54] You give me no choice, Potter. 你逼我的 波特
[1:40:56] As this is an issue of Ministry security… 事关魔法部安全
[1:40:59] you leave me with… 我没有…
[1:41:02] no alternative. 选择的余地
[1:41:05] The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue. 钻心咒会让你说的
[1:41:07] That’s illegal. 那是违法的
[1:41:09] What Cornelius doesn’t know won’t hurt him. 别让康奈利知道就行了
[1:41:19] Tell her, Harry! 说吧 哈利!
[1:41:22] Tell me what? 说什么?
[1:41:25] Well, if you won’t tell her where it is… 如果你不说的话…
[1:41:28] I will. 我会说的
[1:41:31] Where what is? 什么东西在哪?
[1:41:34] Dumbledore’s secret weapon. 邓布利多的秘密武器
[1:41:41] How much further? 还有多远?
[1:41:43] Not far. 不远
[1:41:47] It had to be somewhere students wouldn’t find it accidentally. 是在某个不会被学生发现的地方
[1:41:55] What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[1:41:57] Improvising. 随机应变
[1:42:07] Well? 嗯?
[1:42:10] Where is this weapon? 武器在哪?
[1:42:17] There isn’t one, is there? 根本没有武器 是不是?
[1:42:22] You were trying to trick me. 你们在耍我
[1:42:28] You know… 其实…
[1:42:31] I really hate children. 我真的很讨厌孩子们
[1:42:49] You have no business here, centaur. This is a Ministry matter. 这没有你们的事 马人 这是魔法部的事
[1:42:56] Lower your weapons. 放下你们的武器
[1:42:58] I warn you, under the law, as creatures of near-human intelligence… 我警告你们 法律规定 任何近人类智慧的生物…
[1:43:03] Protego. 盔甲护身
[1:43:05] How dare you? 你怎么敢?
[1:43:07] Filthy half-breed. 肮脏的杂种
[1:43:09] Incarcerous. 速速禁锢
[1:43:23] Please. Please stop it. Please. 住手 求你了
[1:43:26] Now, enough. I will have order. 够了 秩序! 秩序!
[1:43:39] You filthy animal. 你这肮脏的动物
[1:43:42] Do you know who I am? 知道我是谁吗?
[1:43:45] Leave him alone. It’s not his fault. 放开他 不关他的事
[1:43:48] No, he doesn’t understand. 不 他不明白
[1:43:58] Potter, do something. Tell them I mean no harm. 波特 想办法 我没想过伤害他们
[1:44:02] I’m sorry, professor. 抱歉 教授
[1:44:04] But I must not tell lies. 但是我不可以说谎
[1:44:06] What are you doing? 你在做什么?
[1:44:07] I am Senior Undersecretary Dolores Jane Umbridge. 我是副部长 多洛雷斯・简・乌姆里奇
[1:44:11] Let me go! 放开我!
[1:44:16] Thank you, Grawp. 谢谢 格洛普
[1:44:18] Hermione. Hermione, Sirius. 赫敏 去救小天狼星
[1:44:30] – How’d you get away? – Puking Pastilles. It wasn’t pretty. – 你们怎么逃跑的? – 吐吐糖 可恶心了
[1:44:33] Told them I was hungry, wanted some sweets. 我说我饿了 要吃糖果
[1:44:36] They told me to bugger off and ate the lot themselves. 他们让我一边去 然后他们自己全吃了
[1:44:39] That was clever, Ron. 这招好啊 罗恩
[1:44:41] – Has been known to happen. – It was brilliant. – 就知道会这样 – 这招太高了
[1:44:44] So how are we getting to London? 我们怎么去伦敦?
[1:44:47] Look, it’s not that I don’t appreciate everything you’ve done, all of you… 不是我不感激你们 只是…
[1:44:52] but I’ve got you into enough trouble as it is. 但我已经添了不少麻烦
[1:44:55] Dumbledore’s Army’s supposed to be about doing something real. 建立邓布利多军是为了实战
[1:44:58] Or was that all just words to you? 难道你当时只是随便说说?
[1:45:02] Maybe you don’t have to do this all by yourself, mate. 你不必一个人去战斗 伙计
[1:45:10] So how are we going to get to London? 我们怎么去伦敦呢?
[1:45:14] We fly, of course. 当然是飞过去了
[1:46:07] Department of Mysteries. 神秘事务司
[1:46:18] This is it. 到了
[1:47:13] Ninety-two. Ninety-three. 92排 93排
[1:47:17] Ninety-four. 94排
[1:47:19] Ninety-five. 95排
[1:47:33] – He should be here. – Harry. – 他应该在这的 – 哈利
[1:47:38] It’s got your name on it. 这上面有你的名字
[1:48:05] The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. 拥有征服黑魔头能量的人走近了
[1:48:10] And the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal… 黑魔头标记他为其劲敌…
[1:48:13] but he shall have power the Dark Lord knows not. 但他拥有黑魔头所不了解的能量
[1:48:21] For neither can live while the other survives. 因为两个人不能都活着 只有一个能生存下来
[1:48:29] Harry. 哈利
[1:48:40] Where’s Sirius? 小天狼星在哪?
[1:48:42] You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams… 你应该分清楚现实和…
[1:48:50] and reality. 梦境的区别
[1:48:54] You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. 你只是看见黑魔王让你看见的东西而已
[1:48:59] Now, hand me the prophecy. 现在 把预言球给我
[1:49:01] If you do anything to us, I’ll break it. 如果你敢对我们出手 我就打碎它
[1:49:06] He knows how to play. 他很会玩呢
[1:49:08] Itty, bitty baby. 真是可爱的小孩
[1:49:12] Potter. 波特
[1:49:14] Bellatrix Lestrange. 贝拉特里克斯・莱斯特兰奇
[1:49:16] Neville Longbottom, is it? How’s Mum and Dad? 纳威・隆巴顿是吧? 爸妈还好吗?
[1:49:19] Better, now they’re about to be avenged. 好啊 现在有人帮他们报仇了
[1:49:24] Now, let’s everybody just calm down… 大家先冷静一下
[1:49:29] shall we? 好吗?
[1:49:31] All we want is that prophecy. 我们只是想要预言球而已
[1:49:34] Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this? 伏地魔为什么要我来拿?
[1:49:36] You dare speak his name? 你敢直呼其名?
[1:49:39] You filthy half-blood! 你这贱种!
[1:49:41] It’s all right. He’s just a curious lad, aren’t you? 没关系 他只是好奇而已 是吧?
[1:49:46] Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made. 预言球只能被有关的人拿到
[1:49:51] Which is lucky for you, really. 你很幸运 真的
[1:49:58] Haven’t you always wondered… 你就没有怀疑过…
[1:50:00] the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord? 你和黑魔王的关系吗?
[1:50:06] Why he was unable to kill you… 为什么他不能杀掉你…
[1:50:09] when you were just an infant? 当你还是婴儿的时候?
[1:50:13] Don’t you want to know the secret of your scar? 你不想知道你头上疤痕的秘密吗?
[1:50:18] All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. 所有的答案都在那 波特 就在你手里
[1:50:24] All you have to do… 你要做的只是…
[1:50:27] is give it to me. 把它给我
[1:50:29] Then I can show you everything. 然后我可以告诉你一切
[1:50:41] I’ve waited 14 years. 我已经等了14年了
[1:50:43] I know. 我知道
[1:50:46] I guess I can wait a little longer. Now. Stupefy. 我觉得我可以继续等下去 快 昏昏倒地
[1:50:49] Stupefy. 昏昏倒地
[1:51:06] Levicorpus. 倒挂金钟
[1:51:14] Petrificus Totalus. 统统石化
[1:51:16] Well done, Neville. 做得好 纳威
[1:51:27] Stupefy. 昏昏倒地
[1:51:30] – Stupefy. – Stupefy. – 昏昏倒地 – 昏昏倒地
[1:51:42] Stupefy. 昏昏倒地
[1:51:52] Reducto. 粉身碎骨
[1:52:10] Get back to the door. 到门边去
[1:52:47] Department of Mysteries. They got that bit right, didn’t they? 神秘事务司 确实有点神秘 是吧?
[1:52:57] The voices. 有声音
[1:53:00] Can you tell what they’re saying? 你知道他们在说什么吗?
[1:53:03] There aren’t any voices, Harry. 没有声音 哈利
[1:53:06] Let’s get out of here. 我们快走
[1:53:08] I hear them too. 我也听到了
[1:53:13] Harry, it’s just an empty archway. 哈利 只是一条空走廊而已
[1:53:18] Please, Harry. 快 哈利
[1:53:20] Get behind me. 到我后面去
[1:54:09] Did you actually believe… 你真的相信…
[1:54:12] or were you truly naive enough to think… 或者你天真到以为…
[1:54:17] that children stood a chance against us? 几个孩子有能力击败我们?
[1:54:25] I’ll make this simple for you, Potter. 我来把事情变得简单点 波特
[1:54:33] Give me the prophecy now… 现在把预言球给我…
[1:54:36] or watch your friends die. 或者看着你的朋友们死去
[1:54:53] Don’t give it to him, Harry. 别给他 哈利
[1:55:21] Get away from my godson. 别碰我的教子
[1:55:54] Now, listen to me. Take the others and get out of here. 听我说 带上其他人离开
[1:55:57] What? No, I’m staying with you. 什么? 不 我要留下来
[1:55:59] You’ve done beautifully. 你已经做得很好了
[1:56:02] Now, let me take it from here. 剩下的交给我吧
[1:56:04] Black. 布莱克
[1:56:32] Expelliarmus! 除你武器!
[1:56:34] Nice one, James. 很好 詹姆斯
[1:56:42] Avada Kedavra. 阿瓦达索命
[1:57:04] No. No. 不 不
[1:57:30] I killed Sirius Black. 我杀了小天狼星
[1:57:34] – You coming to get me? – Crucio. – 你来抓我? – 钻心咒
[1:57:48] You’ve got to mean it, Harry. 要认真啊 哈利
[1:57:52] She killed him. She deserves it. 她杀了他 她罪有应得
[1:57:59] You know the spell, Harry. 你知道咒语的 哈利
[1:58:14] Do it. 快点
[1:58:23] So weak. 懦弱
[1:58:33] It was foolish of you to come here tonight, Tom. 汤姆 你竟然傻到今晚跑这儿来
[1:58:36] The Aurors are on their way. 傲罗已经在路上了
[1:58:38] By which time I shall be gone, and you… 那时候我已经走了 而你们…
[1:58:44] shall be dead. 已经死了
[2:01:00] You’ve lost, old man. 你输了 老头
[2:01:22] Harry. 哈利
[2:01:28] So weak. 懦弱
[2:01:30] So vulnerable. 脆弱
[2:01:36] Look at me. 看着我
[2:01:40] Harry, it isn’t how you are alike. 哈利 你不是这样的
[2:01:44] It’s how you are not. 你不是这种人
[2:01:52] Harry? 哈利?
[2:02:25] You’re the weak one… 你才懦弱…
[2:02:28] and you’ll never know love or friendship. 你永远也不知道爱和友情
[2:02:35] And I feel sorry for you. 我真替你感到悲哀
[2:03:01] You’re a fool, Harry Potter. 你是个傻瓜 哈利・波特
[2:03:05] And you will lose everything. 你会输掉一切
[2:03:25] He’s back. 他回来了
[2:03:37] 邓布利多和波特沉冤得雪
[2:03:41] 部长引咎辞职?
[2:03:46] 乌姆里奇被停职调查
[2:03:52] 神秘人归来
[2:03:55] 霍格沃茨校长复职
[2:04:35] I know how you feel, Harry. 我懂你的感受 哈利
[2:04:37] No, you don’t. 不 你不懂
[2:04:44] It’s my fault. 是我的错
[2:04:46] No, the fault is mine. 不 是我的错
[2:04:50] I knew it was only a matter of time… 我知道伏地魔…
[2:04:52] before Voldemort made the connection between you. 早晚会找到你
[2:04:56] I thought by distancing myself from you, as I have done all year… 我以为远离你 就像我这一年所做的…
[2:05:00] he’d be less tempted, and therefore you might be more protected. 他会不那么执着 你也能多一重保障
[2:05:08] The prophecy said: 预言球说
[2:05:12] “Neither one can live while the other one survives.” “两个人不能都活着 只有一个能生存下来”
[2:05:17] It means one of us is gonna have to kill the other, in the end. 这就是说 我们中有一个会杀掉另一个
[2:05:25] Yes. 是的
[2:05:27] Why didn’t you tell me? 你为什么不告诉我?
[2:05:29] For the same reason you tried to save Sirius. 和你去救小天狼星的原因相同
[2:05:33] The same reason your friends saved you. 和你救你朋友的原因相同
[2:05:36] After all these years, after all you’ve suffered… 经过了这么多年 经历了那么多事…
[2:05:40] I didn’t want to cause you any more pain. 我不想你再受伤害
[2:05:44] I cared too much about you. 我太关心你了
[2:06:11] How come you’re not at the feast? 你怎么没去宴会?
[2:06:14] Lost all my possessions. Apparently people have been hiding them. 我的东西不见了 显然有人藏起来了
[2:06:18] That’s awful. 真过分
[2:06:20] Oh, it’s all good fun. 其实还蛮好玩的
[2:06:22] But as it’s the last night, I really do need them back. 不过这是最后一晚 我需要找到它们
[2:06:25] Do you want any help finding them? 需要帮忙吗?
[2:06:31] I’m sorry about your godfather, Harry. 我为你的教父感到遗憾 哈利
[2:06:41] Are you sure you don’t want any help looking? 你确定你不需要帮忙吗?
[2:06:43] That’s all right. 没事的
[2:06:45] Anyway, my mum always said… 我妈妈常说…
[2:06:47] the things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end. 我们丢掉的东西都会自己回来的
[2:06:54] If not always in the way we expect. 只是不是以我们期待的方式
[2:06:59] Think I’ll just go have some pudding. 我想我要去吃点布丁
[2:07:38] I’ve been thinking about something Dumbledore said to me. 我在想邓布利多说过的
[2:07:41] What’s that? 什么?
[2:07:43] That even though we’ve got a fight ahead of us… 即使我们面对战争…
[2:07:46] we’ve got one thing that Voldemort doesn’t have. 我们有伏地魔没有的东西
[2:07:49] Yeah? 什么?
[2:07:53] Something worth fighting for. 为之而战的理由
2007年 Tags:哈利波特

Post navigation

Previous Post: Kung Fu Panda 4(功夫熊猫4)[2024]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:Part 1(哈利波特与死亡圣器上)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme