英文名称:Ice Age:Collision Course
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | The universe… | 宇宙… |
[00:48] | a vast expanse of space and matter. | 一片广袤无垠的空间 |
[00:52] | It includes all that we see,and all that we know. | 包含了我们的所见和所知 |
[00:56] | Since the beginning of time, | 从一开始 |
[00:58] | we have wondered how it came to be. | 我们就想知道这一切是怎么形成的 |
[01:01] | A gloriously orchestrated plan? | 是因为一次光辉的造物计划 |
[01:04] | A chance series of events? | 亦或是一连串的意外 |
[01:07] | Or something much, much dumber? | 又或者是因为某些愚蠢至极的原因? |
[05:26] | It’s a beautiful day out here on the ice… | 这是一个阳光明媚的日子在冰球场上… |
[05:28] | as father meets daughter in a quest for hockey supremacy. | 父亲和女儿进行着亲子时光 |
[05:31] | It’s Peaches meets Manny. | 桃子对阵曼尼 |
[05:33] | Mammoth meets mammoth. | 长毛象对阵长毛象 |
[05:34] | Mano a mano. | 一场单打独斗 |
[05:35] | Meema me moo-ma. | 霸波儿奔 |
[05:36] | Mama may mee-mee. | 奔波尔霸 |
[05:38] | Will you two quit it? | 你们俩能安静点吗? |
[05:39] | M-okay. | 霸…好吧 |
[05:41] | Meanie. | 刻薄鬼 |
[05:42] | The blazing mammoth takes it on the breakaway. | 激情四射的猛爸冲破的了防线 |
[05:44] | There’s never been a player so tough, so graceful. | 没有哪一个玩家能这样的飘逸,这样的优雅 |
[05:47] | So desperate to score. | 不顾一切的想要得分 |
[05:48] | He fakes right,He fakes left. | 他做出了精彩的假动作:左闪,右闪 |
[05:51] | He fakes knowing how to play. | 动作假得不能再假 |
[05:55] | Huh?What’s wrong? | 啊呀?怎么了? |
[05:56] | Lose something? | 在找神马东西? |
[05:58] | Hey, what’s that stink I smell out there? It’s Manny! | 嗨,是谁这么糗?是曼尼! |
[06:00] | Hey, hey. It’s Manny! | 嘿,嘿,是曼尼! |
[06:02] | Whoo! You stink! | 喔!你糗大了! |
[06:03] | Okay, Fuzzball.Let’s see what you got. | 好吧,漂亮的一击,让我们拭目以待。 |
[06:06] | You asked for it. | 你自找的 |
[06:15] | Yes! She dominates! Again. | 真棒,她得分了,再一次得分 |
[06:19] | Oh, please.I went easy on you. | 拜托,我是让你的 |
[06:21] | It’s called good parenting. | 这叫做亲情分 |
[06:22] | Yeah, right. Face it. | 是啦,承认吧 |
[06:25] | I rule the ice now. | 我现在才是球场霸主 |
[06:26] | Oh, you talk a big game, hotshot. | 呵,你说得轻巧,我们来玩大点怎么样,冰球好手 |
[06:29] | All right,how about best of three? | 这样,来个三人比赛怎么样? |
[06:30] | Whoo-hoo! Yes!Touchdown! | 喔哈!真棒!达阵得分! |
[06:33] | Wait, no, that’s not right.Not touchdown. What is it? | 等等,不对,这不是达阵得分,是什么来着 |
[06:36] | Uh, hole-in-one!Whoo! | 恩,是一竿进洞! |
[06:38] | Julian!-Whoa! | 朱利安!-喔~ |
[06:39] | Ow!Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:40] | Honey, I scored!Did you see me? | – 亲爱的,你进球了,你看到了吗? |
[06:42] | Yeah! And you were amazing.Whoa! Whoa! | 当然,你真是太棒了 |
[06:46] | Careful! | 小心 |
[06:47] | Oh, the ice is really icy. | 这冰上真的好滑啊 |
[06:49] | It’s like super-sized,extra value icy. | 真是超级滑 |
[06:52] | But I’m getting better, right? | 但我熟练多了,对吧? |
[06:55] | Whoa! | 喔 |
[06:59] | Okay, we’ll play… later. | 好的,我们之后再玩 |
[07:02] | So, she whupped your butt again, huh? | 看来,有人又被抛弃了,是吧? |
[07:05] | And with a butt that size, | 还有某人的心灵被创伤了 |
[07:07] | that’s a whole lot of whuppin’. | 真的是受了成吨的伤害 |
[07:09] | Nobody was whupped.There was no whupping. | 没有人受伤,这没有输赢的 |
[07:11] | It’s just a loving father | 只是一个慈祥的父亲 |
[07:13] | sharing some strategywith his only daughter. | 对唯一的女儿表达爱的某种方式 |
[07:15] | Didn’t know sucking was a strategy. | 原来巴结女儿也是一种策略 |
[07:18] | Okay, it’s our turn. | 好了,轮到我们了 |
[07:19] | Let’s show them how it’s done! | 让他们看看什么才叫厉害 |
[07:24] | You’re going down, eh? | 你输定了 |
[07:27] | Whoa! Whoa!Whoa! | 喔!喔!喔! |
[07:30] | Ta-ta-da-da! | 哒哒哒哒! |
[07:31] | For you, my mom-in-law-to-be. | 献给您,我未来的岳母 |
[07:34] | Buttercups! | 漂亮的金凤花! |
[07:35] | Nature’s sunshine. | 天然的阳光 |
[07:36] | Isn’t sunshine nature’s sunshine? | 这么说太阳的光芒就不是天然了? |
[07:39] | Aw! Thank you, Julian. | 谢谢你,朱利安 |
[07:41] | It’s been so long since anyone’s given me flowers. | 谢谢你,好久没人给我送花了 |
[07:44] | But you’re marrying our daughter. | 但你要娶的是我们的女儿 |
[07:46] | You don’t have to keep bringing us presents. | 没必要送礼 |
[07:48] | But it makes me happy. | 就已经让我很高兴了 |
[07:50] | And for you, my guru,my rock, my main mammoth… | 至于你,我敬爱的偶像,我心中的磐石,我生命中最重要的猛犸爸爸… |
[07:55] | To you, I give the greatest gift of all. | 我给你准备了最好的礼物 |
[07:58] | Wait. What are you doing? | 等等,你干嘛? |
[08:00] | Come on, Bro-Dad.Bring it in. | 来吧,岳父大人,来吧,尽情的享受吧 |
[08:05] | Oh! | 喔~ |
[08:06] | I can feel your heart beating. | 我能感觉到你的心跳 |
[08:08] | Okay. That’s enough of that. | 好的,够了 |
[08:11] | You better get used to it. | 你得适应 |
[08:13] | They’ll be living right next door. | 他们将要成为我们的近邻了 |
[08:14] | Come on, Julian.Wanna go? | – 来吧,我们走吧? |
[08:16] | Actually, weren’t you gonna help me with the thing? | 对了,你是不是要帮我做什么? |
[08:20] | Oh! Right. The thing. | 哦~对哈,那件事 |
[08:23] | Gotta do the thing. | 我们得准备那件事 |
[08:24] | I can do the thing. | 神马事?让我来 |
[08:25] | No! | 不行! |
[08:27] | It’s a girl thing. | – 这是女孩之间的事 – 嘿 |
[08:29] | Hey! Why don’t you go do a guy thing? | 嘿~你该做你们男人该做的事情吧? |
[08:32] | You know,you don’t spend | 据我所知,你最近好像都没有花 |
[08:33] | nearly enough time with your friends. | 足够的时间和你的朋友们一起 |
[08:35] | I don’t?I’ll see you later. | 是吗?那待会见 |
[08:37] | On this special day. | 在这特殊的日子 |
[08:40] | Uh… Okay. | 额~好吧 |
[08:42] | Have you told them about our decision yet? | 你跟他们说了吗?我们的决定? |
[08:44] | No. I’m waiting for the right time. | 没有,我要选一个合适的机会再说 |
[08:47] | Come on, Romeo.Walk with me. | 来吧,罗密欧,陪我走走 |
[08:49] | I’m gonna watch some butterflies | 我看到了一些蝴蝶 |
[08:50] | come out of their cocoons. | 正在破茧而出 |
[08:51] | Whoa! Really? | 天啦!是真的吗? |
[08:52] | No. | 不 |
[08:53] | Goodbye, sweetie. | 再见,亲爱的 |
[08:56] | Aw! I remember when Manny and I used to be like that. | 哎!我还记得我和曼尼以前也是这样的甜蜜 |
[09:00] | Not me! Love them and leave them, | 我才这样腻歪呢,和他们结婚,和他们离婚 |
[09:02] | and take half of everything. | 顺便带走他们一半的财产 |
[09:03] | That’s my motto. | 这才是我的座右铭 |
[09:08] | Mi amor, so many ladies have tried and failed… | 爱情啊,好多的女士试着… |
[09:12] | to strap a saddle on Sid the stallion. | 得到西德大神的心 |
[09:17] | But I want to share everything with you. | 但我只想和你分享一切 |
[09:20] | You’re the wind beneath my fleas, | 你就是在身上活跃的跳蚤 |
[09:22] | the algae of my eye. | 是我眼中的海藻 |
[09:24] | Will you be my mate for life? | 你愿意和我共度一生吗? |
[09:32] | Sidney?Mmm? | 西德尼,西德尼 |
[09:33] | Sidney, where are you? | 西德尼,你在哪? |
[09:37] | Francine. | 佛朗辛 |
[09:40] | I need to ask… | 我得问你… |
[09:42] | Ow! | 啊~~~~ |
[09:44] | I need to ask you something. | 我得问你点事 |
[09:46] | Will you marry… | 你愿意嫁… |
[09:47] | Sid, I’m gonna stop you right there. | 西德,你先别说话 |
[09:48] | I’m breaking up with you. | 我要和你分手 |
[09:50] | What? But I planned our whole future! | 神马?但我都绘画出我们的美好未来了! |
[09:52] | Our wedding. | 我们的婚礼 |
[09:54] | Our kids. | 我们的孩子 |
[09:55] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[09:56] | Our burial plots. | 我们的墓地 |
[09:57] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[09:58] | I even hired a band. | 我甚至雇佣了乐队 |
[10:00] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[10:01] | No, no. Not yet! | 不不,不是现在 |
[10:03] | Are you crazy?We’ve only had one date. | 你疯了吗?我们只约过一次 |
[10:06] | It lasted 14 minutes! | 只持续了四十分钟 |
[10:07] | Yes, but it felt like 20. | 是的,但我觉得好像是20分钟 |
[10:10] | Ugh! | 呃~ |
[10:11] | I can’t! A ring? | 我不干!一枚戒指? |
[10:13] | I mean,I like the ring, but no. | 我是说我喜欢戒指,但是我不想嫁给你 |
[10:14] | I can’t. You’re too clingy. | 你太粘人了,我接受不了 |
[10:16] | How is this clingy? | 这就是粘人? |
[10:18] | And by the way, | 顺便说一下 |
[10:19] | you look nothing like your profile picture. | 你的照片和本人看起来根本就不像 |
[10:22] | Francine,you gotta start dating | 佛朗欣,你必须开始新的约会 |
[10:23] | outside of your species. | 和这个不一样的类型 |
[10:25] | Franny, we can work this out.Is this about the bikini? Ow! | 佛朗欣,我们能处理好的,是不是因为比基尼的事情? |
[10:30] | I didn’t know it was poison ivy. | 我不知道那常春藤有毒 |
[10:37] | Oh! Uh-oh. | 呃~天啦! |
[10:39] | Franny. Franny, help! | 救命,来人救命啊 |
[10:41] | Somebody. | 谁来救救我 |
[10:43] | Is it the eyes that hurt… | 怎么这么疼,是我的眼睛… |
[10:45] | or my soul? | 还是我的灵魂… |
[10:47] | Ow! | 哦 |
[10:48] | Definitely the eyes. | 绝对是眼睛 |
[10:56] | Ah, women! | 女人啊 |
[10:57] | Yeah, women. | 是了,女人啊 |
[11:00] | What about them? | 她们怎么了 |
[11:01] | I don’t get ’em. | 我搞不懂她们 |
[11:03] | Like, Ellie.Life’s great with her. | 比如说,艾莉。生活一切都很好 |
[11:06] | There’s no surprises. | 没有惊喜 |
[11:07] | Nothing ever changes. | 一切都很平和 |
[11:09] | But then today,she giggled. | 但是今天她毫无征兆的脑抽了 |
[11:11] | Does Shira ever just giggle? | 你家那位会吗? |
[11:14] | Please don’t eat me! | 求求你别吃我 |
[11:17] | Uh… Shira’s not a big giggler. | 额~茜拉不会脑抽 |
[11:19] | Well | 好吧 |
[11:19] | Ellie giggled. | 茜拉也会 |
[11:21] | And then she wiggled. | 然后她就这样发癫 |
[11:22] | “Tee hee hee hee.” Boom! | “嘻嘻嘻嘻”嘣! |
[11:24] | Don’t ever do that again. | 别再那么做了 |
[11:26] | I have no idea why she’s acting so weird. | 我完全无法理解为什么她表现得这么怪异 |
[11:28] | Women. | 女人啊 |
[11:30] | Women. | 女人啊 |
[11:33] | Hello? | 喂? |
[11:34] | And speaking of weird. | 说到奇怪 |
[11:36] | Anybody there? Oh! | 有人在吗? |
[11:38] | Marco? Polo? | 马可?波罗? |
[11:43] | Oh, hi, Manny. | 嗨,曼尼 |
[11:45] | Ew! Your breath is awful. | 你没有刷牙啊 好重口臭 |
[11:46] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[11:47] | Oh, nothing.Everything’s great. | 没什么,一切都很好 |
[11:49] | Fabulous. Zippity-dippity. | 简直是棒极了! |
[11:52] | Okay, let me guess.She dumped you. | 我猜猜,她甩了你 |
[11:54] | What is wrong with me? | 我到底哪不好了? |
[11:57] | Everybody has somebody. | 大家都有伴侣 |
[11:59] | And all I’ve got is my boyish good looks | 而我只有镜子里的自己 |
[12:02] | and this mariachi band. | 和这只墨西哥乐队 |
[12:09] | Oh! So itchy! | 噢!太痒了 |
[12:11] | Come on.Let’s get you cleaned up. | 来吧,我们先给你清洗一下 |
[12:13] | Ahh! | 啊~~ |
[12:57] | Whoa! | 喔~ |
[14:44] | All I wanted is true love. | 我只想要真爱 |
[14:47] | Is that too much to ask? | 这过分了吗? |
[14:52] | Why is it so quiet? | 为什么这么安静? |
[14:53] | Because the world is mourning my loss. | 因为世界在为我死去的爱情默哀纪念 |
[14:57] | Ellie? | 艾利 |
[14:59] | Peaches? | 小桃子? |
[15:00] | Where is everyone? | 大家都在哪? |
[15:02] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[15:08] | Uh… Huh? | 额~~啊? |
[15:13] | Ta-da! | 嗒哒! |
[15:15] | Happy Anniversary, honey! | 结婚周年纪念快乐,亲爱的 |
[15:16] | Anniversary? | 结婚周年纪念? |
[15:18] | Oh, no. That’s the thing. | 不,原来是这个 |
[15:23] | Okay! Now it’s your turn, Bro-Dad! | 好的,到你了 |
[15:25] | Yeah! We wanna see what you got Ellie. | 是的,我想看看你为艾莉准备的礼物 |
[15:27] | Manny! | 曼尼… |
[15:28] | Manny! | 曼尼… |
[15:32] | Manny! | 曼尼! |
[15:34] | Hey, hey. Right. | 对了 |
[15:34] | Manny! Manny! Manny! | 曼尼!曼尼!曼尼! |
[15:36] | Uh… | 呃~~~ |
[15:38] | How about another hand for Ellie? | 那么,再为艾利欢呼如何? |
[15:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:41] | Oh. | 哦… |
[15:43] | He forgot! | 他忘了! |
[15:46] | I feel so bad for Ellie. | 艾利真可怜 |
[15:49] | Ellie, I… Uh… | 艾利,我… |
[16:01] | Ooh! Ah! | 喔~~~~~~ |
[16:04] | He didn’t forget. | 他没忘 |
[16:06] | That’s how big Manny’s love is for her! | 这些都是曼尼为她准备的爱的惊喜 |
[16:11] | Nice save with the light show. | 这场烟花秀救场真及时 |
[16:13] | Wait, you didn’t do this?Then who did? | 等等,不是你干的,那是谁干的? |
[16:17] | Oh, Manny. | 噢~曼尼 |
[16:17] | I was so afraid you’d forgotten. | 我还真以为你忘了 |
[16:21] | But you lit up the sky for me? | 但你为我照亮了整片天空? |
[16:23] | How’d you do it? | 你是怎么做到的? |
[16:25] | Uh, well… | 这个嘛… |
[16:26] | A magician never reveals his secrets. | 魔术师是不会泄密的 |
[16:29] | Oh… | 喔~ |
[16:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:40] | I keep picturing our own kid in there. | 我能想象以后我们有了孩子的生活了 |
[16:42] | He’d be the best one. | 他会是个好孩子 |
[16:44] | I think you meant “she.” | 我想你是说“她” |
[16:45] | He. | “他” |
[16:47] | Either way,we’ve been over this, Diego. | 算了,我们讨论过了,蒂亚戈 |
[16:49] | Kids are afraid of us. | 孩子们都害怕我们 |
[16:51] | Yeah, but why? | 是的,但为什么? |
[16:56] | Are they gonna eat us? | 他们要吃我们吗? |
[16:58] | Hi, kids! | 孩子们 |
[17:02] | I even smiled this time. | 我都笑了 |
[17:12] | Wow, Dad. | 爸爸,你真不赖 |
[17:13] | Best present ever. | 前所未有的最佳父母 |
[17:15] | You, sir, are an education in marital excellence. | 岳父大人,你真是一本成功婚姻的教科书式人物 |
[17:19] | I’m really gonna miss you guys when we leave. | 我离开时候会想你们的 |
[17:23] | Ow! | 啊~ |
[17:24] | Um, actually,I haven’t told them yet. | 嗯~事实上,我还没有告诉他们 |
[17:28] | Oh. | 额 |
[17:29] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
[17:31] | You’re leaving? | 你们要离开? |
[17:32] | I thought you guys were gonna live with us | 我还因为会和我们 |
[17:33] | the first couple of years. | 先住几年 |
[17:34] | I know. But Julian and I | 我知道,但朱利安和我 |
[17:36] | kind of want to roam for a while. | 想去漫游一番 |
[17:38] | Roam? | 漫游? |
[17:39] | Yeah!Travel, explore,just go wherever. | 是的,旅行,探险,只要是离开这儿 |
[17:42] | No plan is the best plan.That’s my philosophy. | 没计划就是最好的计划,那就是我的生活信仰 |
[17:46] | Hors d’oeuvres? | 水果拼盘? |
[17:47] | That’s not a plan,or a philosophy,or very safe. | 那不是人生规划,也不是人生哲学,更不安全 |
[17:51] | Dad, we’re young. | 爸,我们还年轻 |
[17:53] | We can worry about being safe when we’re old and boring. | 等我们老了,无聊了我们会考虑安全问题的 |
[17:55] | Like you and Mom. | 就像你和妈妈 |
[17:56] | I think we should just… | 我想我们应该… |
[17:58] | 我想我们得… 抱歉,这是家庭讨论 | |
[18:00] | But aren’t I part of your family? | 我不是家庭的一员吗? |
[18:00] | Excuse me!This is a family discussion. | 抱歉,这是家庭会议 |
[18:02] | Not yet, you’re not. | 现在还不是,傻子 |
[18:09] | Uh… | 额 |
[18:10] | Does that look like a problem to you? | 你觉得那正常吗? |
[18:15] | A ball of fire heading directly towards us? | 一个火球朝我们来,怎么了? |
[18:17] | Why would that be a problem? | 这有什么问题? |
[18:19] | What if you fall in a ditch and get amnesia? | 你们到底想怎么样? |
[18:21] | What then, huh? | 又怎么了,啊? |
[18:22] | Manny, we have a problem. | 曼尼,我们有麻烦了 |
[18:23] | Not now.I have a problem. | 现在不是时候,现在是我有一个麻烦 |
[18:25] | This one’s a little bigger. | 这个麻烦要大一点 |
[18:26] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[18:27] | Manny! | 曼尼 |
[18:28] | What? | 干嘛? |
[18:33] | Manny? | 曼尼? |
[18:34] | Uh, okay.Party’s over, everybody. | 呃~好了,派对结束了,大家 |
[18:37] | Have a good night.And leave right now! | 晚安了,现在请离开这! |
[18:39] | What are you talking about?The party just got started. | 你说什么呢?才刚开始呢 |
[18:41] | Yeah. | 好啊~~~ |
[18:43] | Just getting kind of sleepy. | 只是觉得有点困了 |
[18:45] | Everyone should go.And duck. Possibly cover! | 大家都该离开了,尽可能快的找地方躲起来! |
[18:48] | Hey, what’s gotten into you? | 嘿~你发什么神经 |
[18:58] | Look! There’s more coming! | 看啊~还有更多的从过来了! |
[19:02] | Meteor shower! | 流星雨! |
[19:05] | Meteor? | 流星? |
[19:06] | Shower? | 淋浴? |
[19:10] | Manny’s love is killing us! | 曼尼的爱要杀死我们了! |
[19:12] | I suppose this is all part of your magic show for me? | 这是你为我准备的魔术表演的一部分吗? |
[19:15] | Abracadabra? | (表演魔术表演的咒语) |
[19:17] | Can you guys deal with this later? | 你们能稍后再解决这个矛盾吗? |
[19:18] | Come on.We need to take cover. | 快点,我们得找掩护 |
[19:24] | Whoo-hoo! I’m on fire! | 哇哦~我的火焰魔法! |
[19:27] | Whoo-hoo-hoo! Me too!We’re smoking hot, baby! | 哇呵呵~我也会!我们兴奋得冒烟了,宝贝儿! |
[19:33] | Incoming! | 导弹来袭! |
[19:34] | Those are ours! | 是我们的人! |
[19:37] | Are you okay?How many tusks do you see? | 你们没事吧?你们看我有几根牙? |
[19:38] | Tree. | 3根 |
[19:40] | Three? | 三根? |
[19:41] | No! Tree! | 不是,是树! |
[19:51] | Everybody, jump! | 大家快跳 |
[20:01] | Whee! | 吼~~~~~· |
[20:03] | The cave! Get inside! | 快到洞里去 |
[20:05] | Move! Move! | 快点!快点! |
[20:09] | Whoa!Whoa! | 啊哟~~ |
[20:18] | Oh! | 啊 |
[20:19] | It’s okay, sweetheart.Daddy’s… | 没事,亲爱的,爸爸的… |
[20:32] | Hey, it sounds like it’s slowing down. | 嘿~听起来好像是节奏慢下来了 |
[20:36] | Yup, it’s definitely over. | 是的,绝对是结束了 |
[20:43] | Except for that one. | 除了那一个 |
[20:46] | We might wanna think | 我估计约莫着 |
[20:48] | about moving underground for a while. | 我们得搬家到地底一段时间了 |
[21:11] | Look at that!I got an egg. | 看啊,我弄到蛋了 |
[21:13] | How many eggs did you poach,little brother? | 你糟蹋了多少蛋了,小兄弟? |
[21:15] | Do we have to steal other creatures’ eggs? | 我们有必要这样偷别人的蛋吗? |
[21:16] | I mean, couldn’t we just go vegan? | 我是说,难道我们就不能成为素食主义者? |
[21:18] | Sure, we could eat vegans. | 好吧,我们可以吃素 |
[21:20] | Whoops! Oh-oh-oh! | 哎哟喂! |
[21:22] | Son, sometimes I wonder | 儿子,有时候我在想 |
[21:24] | how you snuck into this family. | 我们家族怎么就出了你这么一个活宝 |
[21:31] | With you in a minute.I’ll have to rinse and repeat. | 等一分钟,我还没冲一冲 |
[21:34] | That weasel is such a buzzkill. | 那只黄鼠狼的碎碎念吵死人了 |
[21:37] | Let’s go, kids. | 孩子们,我们走 |
[21:39] | Don’t worry, ma’am. | 别担心,恐龙妈 |
[21:40] | I’ll catch the crew that poached your egg. | 我会抓住这帮偷你蛋的海盗的 |
[21:43] | It’s a pun! | 这是句双关语 |
[21:45] | I’m winking under the eye patch. | 等我把眼罩戴上 |
[21:59] | I am the pint-sized protector Of this lost world? | |
[22:05] | Well played, guys. | 玩得愉快,伙伴们 |
[22:08] | I have a message, bullies not welcome | |
[22:13] | Go back where you came from | |
[22:16] | You know I’m greater, so don’t be a hater | |
[22:18] | You may be Jurassic, but I am fantastic | |
[22:20] | Figaro, Figaro, Figaro, Figaro, Figaro, Figaro | |
[22:28] | Oh, love that bit. | 噢~我爱死这部分 |
[22:30] | Running and climbing And spinning and grinning | |
[22:31] | And dashing and diving and dodging | |
[22:32] | And sliding and gliding and staying alive | |
[22:34] | And these are a few of the things | |
[22:36] | Death defying Danger denying | |
[22:38] | Look, I’m flying | 看啊,我在飞呢 |
[22:40] | You might think I’m mad But, hey, you only live once | |
[22:44] | But if you insist, I won’t resist | |
[22:46] | Who smells like fish | 谁有一大股咸鱼臭味? |
[22:49] | Huh Hold on to your butts! | 啊哈?坐稳,高潮部分到了! |
[23:05] | Good egg. | 打完收工 |
[23:13] | Here you are, my lady. | 给你,我的女士 |
[23:20] | Huh | 吓? |
[23:21] | Go! I’ll lead them away. | 走吧,我来引开他们 |
[23:27] | Oh, that was fun! | 噢~这真是太可乐了 |
[23:29] | Same time, same place,next week | 老时间,老地方,下周见? |
[23:31] | Toodles! | 再见诶! |
[23:34] | Congratulations, weasel. | 祝贺你,黄鼠狼 |
[23:36] | You just signed your death warrant. | 你刚刚签下了你的死亡契约 |
[23:41] | Weaseled my way out of that one. | 怕你我就不是黄鼠狼了 |
[23:43] | Hmm. What’s all that flash and dazzle about | 嗯?那些闪光是怎么回的事? |
[23:46] | Oh! | 嗷~ |
[23:47] | Who puts a rock in the middle of the jungle | 谁特马的在丛林中间放块石头? |
[24:23] | Blimey! | 啊呀 |
[24:25] | What is this place | 这是什么地方? |
[25:40] | Uh… | 呃~~~ |
[25:42] | Hello | 喂? |
[26:00] | Yeah! | 也~ |
[26:02] | Oh! Hello, mammals. | 伙计们好? |
[26:04] | Hi, Buck! | 你好,巴克! |
[26:05] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[26:07] | Bye, Buck! | 再见,巴克! |
[26:09] | Um, a little help. | 搭把手 |
[26:17] | Right on the spleen! | 正好在脾的部位 |
[26:19] | Utterly useless,but totally hurts. | 完全没用,但是绝对会痛 |
[26:21] | Hey, Buck.Welcome back, buddy. | 欢迎归来,巴克老弟 |
[26:24] | Wait. This half-a-snack is the dinosaur whisperer | 等等,这个开胃菜是恐龙低语者? |
[26:27] | And expert salsa dancer. | 还是专业的萨尔萨舞蹈家 |
[26:33] | I have one eye but all my original teeth. | 我只有一只眼睛,但是牙都还在 |
[26:36] | Would you like to count them Ah… | 你想数一数吗? |
[26:38] | No, thank you. | 不用!谢了! |
[26:40] | And this must be Nectarine. | 这位应该就是油桃了 |
[26:43] | Um… Peaches. | 额~~~是水蜜桃 |
[26:45] | Semantics, my dear. | 一个意思,亲爱的 |
[26:46] | I am deeply honored. | 见到您是我深深的荣幸 |
[26:48] | Sweet eye patch.Very gangsta. | 好可爱的眼罩,非常痞气 |
[26:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:52] | I like this kid. | 我喜欢这家伙 |
[26:55] | Buck.Whoa!What are you doing here | 巴克,你跑来这干嘛? |
[26:57] | Well, I… What | 这个,我…..擦? |
[26:59] | I’m trying! | 我在尝试! |
[27:00] | But how do you tell someone they’re doomed | 怎么跟这些注定要灭绝的家伙解释? |
[27:03] | He’s stumped. | 他哑巴了 |
[27:05] | We’re not doomed, Buck. | 我们没有灭绝,巴克 |
[27:06] | It was just a meteor shower,and the show’s over. | 只是一场流星雨而已,而且已经结束了 |
[27:09] | Ahh! | 啊? |
[27:10] | Oh, quite the contrary,old chap. | 恰好相反,老伙计 |
[27:12] | It’s just beginning. | 这才只是刚刚开始而已 |
[27:14] | You see, I found a prophecy. | 你看,我发现了一根预言柱 |
[27:23] | Do you mind | 好玩哈?? |
[27:25] | Boy, he really sucks the fun out of everything. Doesn’t he | 他真是扫兴,对吧? |
[27:28] | Fun sucker! | 扫把星 |
[27:30] | I read this tablet front to back. | 我读遍了碑上的所有预言 |
[27:32] | And the story it tells is very disturbing. | 结果让人很是不安 |
[27:35] | Every hundred million years or so, | 每一亿年左右 |
[27:37] | the world gets a cosmic cleansing. | 世界就会发生一次大变迁 |
[27:39] | Before the dinosaurs, | 在恐龙之前 |
[27:41] | there were these horseshoe crab-looking thingies. | 是这些甲壳动物 |
[27:44] | Ugh! Yuck. | 呦~恶心 |
[27:45] | Then, at the bottom of this mountain range, | 然后在这座山的范围 |
[27:47] | an asteroid hit. | 一颗小行星袭来 |
[27:49] | Boom! Bye-bye. | 嘣~拜拜 |
[27:51] | Next, dinosaurs,mountain range, asteroid. | 接下来,恐龙出现,又是山的范围内,小行星 |
[27:54] | Boom! Bye-bye. | 嘣~拜拜 |
[27:56] | And coming up next, mammals. | 接下来的是,猛犸象 |
[27:58] | Mountain range,asteroid, boom! | 山的范围内,小行星,嘣! |
[28:02] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[28:04] | Stupid mammals. | 愚蠢的家伙们 |
[28:06] | That’s us. | 那是我们 |
[28:08] | Mmm. | 嗯·· |
[28:10] | Yep, and there she is. | 是的,她又来了 |
[28:12] | The mother of all asteroids screaming towards us. | 小行星之母向我们呼啸而来 |
[28:16] | Even going underground won’t save us this time. | 这次就算是躲到地下也救不了我们 |
[28:19] | Hey, that wasn’t there before. | 嘿,那以前是没有的 |
[28:22] | And look what it’s doing to the sky. | 看它把天空搞得乌烟瘴气的 |
[28:24] | No worries.Because I’ve got a plan. | 别担心,因为我有个计划 |
[28:26] | Really To stop an asteroid | 真的吗?阻止一颗小行星? |
[28:29] | Look, the last two asteroids | 听着,前两次发生两颗小行星 |
[28:31] | have pummeled the earth in the same spot. | 都砸在了同一点上 |
[28:33] | And it’s about to happen again. | 而现在马上就要再次发生了 |
[28:35] | We’ve got to go there | 我们得去那里 |
[28:37] | and see what’s attracting the asteroid. | 找出是什么东西吸引小行星 |
[28:39] | Once we know why it’s coming… | 一旦我们调查清楚原因 |
[28:41] | we can figure out how to send it somewhere else. | 我们就能把小行星引到其他地方去 |
[28:43] | That plan is so dumb, | 那计划太愚蠢了 |
[28:45] | I wish it had a face so I could smack it. | 我真希望他长有一张脸可以让我扇一巴掌 |
[28:47] | Let me get this straight. | 我直说吧 |
[28:49] | Instead of running away from a deadly asteroid… | 你非但不让我们赶快躲开这颗死亡之星… |
[28:51] | you want us to run directly towards it | 反而要我们对着它迎面冲过去 |
[28:54] | I know it sounds suboptimal,but the good news is… | 我知道这听起来很荒谬,但是好消息是… |
[28:57] | it’ll kill us no matter where we went. | 不管我们逃到哪都得死 |
[28:59] | Well, that’s reassuring. | 好吧,这真是太让我们安心了 |
[29:01] | Okay, but even if we get to the crash site… | 好吧,就算我们赶到了撞击点… |
[29:03] | how are we supposed to change | 我们该怎么去改变 |
[29:05] | what is literally written in stone | 已然木已成舟的预言 |
[29:08] | Ah, my cynical friend. | 不要太过悲观,我的朋友 |
[29:10] | The dinos were wiped off the face of the Earth, | 虽然之前地表的恐龙们已经被抹杀干净 |
[29:12] | but some escaped. | 但仍然有幸存者 |
[29:14] | They changed their fateand we can change ours, too. | 同样我们也可以改变我们的命运 |
[29:17] | Who’s with me | 谁跟我一起去? |
[29:22] | So, what do you think | 那么,你们怎么看? |
[29:24] | Honestly, I’m worried the weasel’s right. | 说真的,我担心这家伙说得都是真的 |
[29:26] | No!Don’t listen to the weasel. | 不要!千万相信这家伙的胡说八道 |
[29:29] | He’s a raving loon! | 他只是一个胡言乱语的癫狂之人 |
[29:32] | Sorry. I just love playing devil’s advocate. | 抱歉,我只是热衷于角色扮演 |
[29:35] | And looking fabulous! | 看我曼妙的身姿 |
[29:39] | Well, Buck has saved our lives before, right | 好吧,毕竟巴克曾经救过我们,对吧 |
[29:42] | But what if he can’t this time | 如果他这次不行呢 |
[29:44] | I don’t know what to believe. | 我不知道该相信什么 |
[29:46] | But I’m afraid our lives will be over before they begin. | 但是我害怕我们的生活没有开始就已然结束了 |
[29:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:55] | I guess we’re in. | 我想我们加入了 |
[29:58] | Crash and Eddie reporting for duty. | 报告舰长,克拉西及艾迪向您报道 |
[30:00] | Doody. | 便便 (与duty发音类似) |
[30:03] | Excellent!And dirty word processed. | 好极了,顺便的无视你们肮脏的语言 |
[30:05] | Now, we better get on the road | 现在,我们最好即刻出发 |
[30:06] | because time till impact is roughly… | 因为距离大概撞击撞击时间还有… |
[30:09] | 2 days, 4 hours,1 minute and 16 seconds. | 2天…4小时…1分…16秒… |
[30:12] | 15 seconds, 14 seconds… | 15秒…14秒… |
[30:14] | I think we get it. | 我想我们了解了 |
[30:16] | I think we’re all gonna get it. | 我们都了了 |
[30:26] | Whoo! We look so cool. | 喔!我们简直酷毙了 (此处向电源《Armageddon(绝世天劫)》致敬) |
[30:34] | Ugh. What is this stuff | 额~这是什么东东 |
[30:57] | Where is he When I am through with that one-eyed weasel… | 他在哪?那只狡猾的独眼龙… |
[31:00] | he’s going to need two eye patches. | 这次我要让要让他彻底变瞎子 |
[31:04] | I admire your bloodthirstitude, Gertie. | 格蒂,我欣赏你的嗜血个性 |
[31:06] | But you heard them. | 但是你听到他们说的了 |
[31:07] | An asteroid is coming. | 一颗小新星来了 |
[31:09] | This changes things. | 这让事情有那么一点改变 |
[31:15] | Holy snowballs!It’s freezing up here. | 我的天了,这里太特马冷了 |
[31:17] | Parts are retracting into other parts. | 我两只脚冻在一起了 |
[31:20] | Would you please stop acting like a parakeet | 你们能不能不要像小鹦鹉一样吵闹 |
[31:23] | It’s a good thing you got your mother’s eyes… | 幸好你遗传了你妈妈的好视力… |
[31:25] | or you’d be totally useless. | 不然你完全就是个废物 |
[31:27] | Well, that’s just hurtful. | 好吧,这话很伤人 |
[31:32] | What do you see | 看到什么了? |
[31:35] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没什么,没什么 |
[31:38] | Deadly asteroid screaming towards Earth. | 致命的小新星呼啸而来 |
[31:41] | Wait! There he is. | 等等,找到了,他在那 |
[31:43] | That’s too bad.He is really far away. | 糟糕的是,他们走得太远了 |
[31:46] | Probably too far to reach by flight. | 估计我们的飞过去也赶不上了 |
[31:48] | Oh, well.Let’s just go home. | 好了,就这样,我们正好打道回府 |
[31:50] | We are not retreating! | 我们绝不撤退 |
[31:51] | Until that weasel came along… | 除非我们干掉黄鼠狼… |
[31:53] | our family made an honest living | 我们家族才能正大光明的 |
[31:56] | stealing dino eggs. | 偷恐龙蛋 |
[31:57] | An honest living. Stealing. | 正大光明的偷 |
[31:59] | Kind of ironic,don’t you think? | 这是不是有点讽刺,你不觉得吗 |
[32:01] | Besides,why take out the weasel | 再说了,就算我们干掉黄鼠狼 |
[32:03] | if the asteroid is just gonna take us out | 小行星又来干掉我们 |
[32:05] | So much sight.So little vision. | 那也是然并卵,不要这么没远见好伐 |
[32:08] | If we stop the weasel and his friends | 如果我们阻止黄鼠狼和他的朋友 |
[32:10] | from diverting the asteroid… | 去改变小行星的轨道… |
[32:12] | Kablooie! | 嘣~~~~~~ |
[32:13] | It kills the weasel and everyone else… | 他们全部都死翘翘了… |
[32:16] | while we glide safely above it all. | 而我们则飞得远远的很是安全 |
[32:20] | It’ll be our paradise. | 接下来整个世界将是我们的天堂 |
[32:24] | That’s seems highly implausible. | 这听起来很是不切实际 |
[32:27] | Just from a scientific standpoint. | 从科学的角度上来看是这样 |
[32:30] | Fine. It’s a great plan.Dynamite! | 不对,这是个好计划,简直是棒极了 |
[32:32] | One of the top three or four | 我们将成为仅存的三个或者四个高等生物 |
[32:34] | species annihilation plans I’ve ever heard. | 我从来没听说过这么伟大的灭绝计划 |
[32:35] | That’s better. | 这就对了嘛 |
[32:37] | Now let’s make sure that asteroid hits. | 好了,现在让我们去确保小行星会撞下来 |
[32:41] | Why can’t we just fear the apocalypse | 为什么我们就不能表现出对世界末日的恐惧 |
[32:43] | like a normal family | 和正常人一样 |
[34:25] | What are you doing, Buck | 巴克,你在干嘛? |
[34:26] | All rocks tell a tale. | 所有的石头都是道标 |
[34:29] | Where we’ve been and where we’re heading. | 告诉我们在哪,该往哪个方向走 |
[34:34] | Ah! | 哈! |
[34:36] | That, however,is a turd. | 真可惜,那只是一坨屎 |
[34:42] | Julian… | 朱利安… |
[34:44] | I want you to know that if we don’t make it… | 我想让你知道,如果我们失败了… |
[34:47] | if we never get married… | 而我们又没能结成婚… |
[34:49] | you were the only one for me. | 但你永远是我的唯一 |
[34:51] | Hey, come on! | 嘿,拜托 |
[34:53] | Of course we’ll make it,and we will get married. | 我们绝对会成功的,而且我们一定会结婚的 |
[34:56] | But maybe it’s the universe telling us we won’t. | 如果这就是宇宙在告诉我们不会结婚 |
[34:59] | Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! | 等等!等等!等等! |
[35:00] | You’re going to let one tiny little… | 你要让一个小到… |
[35:02] | 300-mile-wide asteroid ruin your plans? | 300英尺宽的小行星来毁灭你们的人生规划? |
[35:06] | How can we think about our future when we may not have one. | 你要我们怎么去憧憬一个可能没有的未来 |
[35:09] | Hey, we’re going to stop this thing and you’ll get married. | 嘿!我们要阻止那东西,然后你们会结婚的 |
[35:11] | Bada-bing, bada-boom! | 左爆爆,右爆爆 |
[35:13] | Well, not boom.Forget I said boom. | 算了,不爆,忘了我的屁话 |
[35:17] | I know!I’ll be your wedding planner! | 我知道了,我要当你们的婚礼策划人 |
[35:20] | It’ll take your mind off all this end-of-the-world stuff. | 这会让你们忘记世界末日这样的破事 |
[35:23] | Actually, we were just gonna wing it! | 实际上我们只是打打屁而已! |
[35:25] | Keep it low-key. | 别忘心里去 |
[35:27] | What | 什么 |
[35:28] | Peaches, Peaches.Sweetheart, | 桃子,桃子,亲爱的 |
[35:30] | you don’t just wing the happiest day of your life! | 你不能随便拿你的幸福生活来幽默 |
[35:33] | No, you seize it and you cherish it. | 相反,你得抓住并珍惜 |
[35:36] | You strangle it with good intentions. | 你得死死的抓住幸福 |
[35:39] | Ooh. Let’s start with your hair. | 就先从你的发型开始 |
[35:42] | Updo with a top bun Traditional. | 要传统的高髻 |
[35:45] | Or updo with a fishtail braid.Flirtatious. | 还是时尚的辫子?很卖俏哟 |
[35:51] | But maybe a little trashy. | 或许有点儿轻浮了 |
[35:55] | And garter belts! | 又或者是吊带! |
[35:57] | Today, Ed is modelling laced daisies. | 今天,大设计师艾德我要为你塑造蕾丝雏菊系列 |
[36:00] | While Crash is rocking a more elegant ivy… | 请看克拉西带来的优雅常春藤系列… |
[36:02] | that’s all about the calves. | 这些就是一座方面的准备 |
[36:04] | Ooh. We need a seating chart! | 对了,我们还得准备好婚礼的座位安排! |
[36:06] | The singles table,the kids table, | 单人一桌,儿童一桌 |
[36:09] | the weird relatives table… | 同性恋一桌… |
[36:10] | the smelly table,two more smelly tables. | 有臭味的一桌,再加两桌 |
[36:13] | Look at him. | 悄悄他那吊儿郎当相 |
[36:15] | (Oh,you’re gonna love it.) | (你会爱上那的) |
[36:16] | Who walks like that | 谁会那样走路 |
[36:18] | “Oh! Look at me.” | “噢~快看我” |
[36:20] | “I’m Julian.” | “我是朱利安” |
[36:21] | “Forget the asteroid.” | “别去想那小行星” |
[36:23] | “Gimme a hug, Bro-Dad!” | “我要抱抱,爸爸兄弟!” |
[36:25] | Look at that pretty bird there. | 看看这是多美的鸟儿啊 |
[36:29] | Yeah! That is a pretty bird.Good eye, Manny. | 好眼力,曼尼,确实是一只好漂亮的鸟 |
[36:33] | Yeah. | 是哈 |
[36:34] | The sky is literally falling… | 天都要塌了 |
[36:36] | and she thinks we’re just gonna | 而她却想让我们会同意 |
[36:37] | let her stroll into the wilderness… | 让她去荒野溜达… |
[36:39] | with Mr. No Plans Bouncy Walk. | 和走路得意忘形的无计划先生一起 |
[36:41] | Stop picking on him. | 别鸡蛋里挑骨头了 |
[36:42] | Come on, El, you’re not still mad at me, are you | 别这样啦亲爱的,难不成你还在生我的气?有没有? |
[36:45] | No. I’m not still mad. | 没有,我早气饱了 |
[36:47] | Because that’s not how I want to spend what could be our final days together. | 因为我不希望我们可能最后在一起的时光还在斗气 |
[36:50] | But if we somehow survive | 哼,但是如果我们幸存下来 |
[36:52] | that planet-killing hunk of space rock… | 没有被行星杀手给砸死… |
[36:54] | you’re in for it. | 你会被我给砸死 |
[36:55] | If we survive,we lose our daughter. | 如果我们幸存下来,我们将失去我们的女儿 |
[36:57] | Well, I’ve been thinking about that, too. | 是啊,我也在考虑这件事情 |
[36:59] | What if… | 但是如果… |
[37:01] | Ooh. I know! We destroy the relationship, right | 喔~我知道了!我们要棒打鸳鸯,是吧 |
[37:03] | That way we never have to let her go… | 这样她就永远不会离开我们了… |
[37:05] | and she’ll just stay our little girl forever! | 她会永远都做我们的小女儿! |
[37:10] | No, you psychopath! | 才不是,你个变态! |
[37:12] | What if we convince them to stay near us | 我是想如果我们说服他们和我们住在一起 |
[37:15] | Oh! That’s better. | 哦!这还差不多 |
[37:18] | I like it. But how the way we always get her to do what we want. | 我赞同,但是怎样才能让她永远都按我们的想去生活 |
[37:22] | We make her think it’s her idea. | 把我们的想法强加给她 |
[37:24] | You sneaky, sneaky minx! | 你这狡猾的疯婆娘 |
[37:28] | Let’s just hope we haven’t lost our touch. | 希望我们的愿望不会落空 |
[37:30] | Found it! | 找到了 |
[37:32] | Behold, mammals! | 注意了,老猛 |
[37:34] | A sneak preview of the asteroid to come. | 小行星的先遣部队已经渗透到我们身边了 |
[37:37] | A space rock.Fresh from the cosmos. | 一颗刚刚从宇宙潜入进来的新鲜陨石 |
[37:41] | Mmm, mmm, mmm. | 嗯,嗯,嗯 |
[37:43] | I taste iron, carbon. | 初步断定是铁,表面有碳化层 |
[37:46] | Oh! And a hint of nickel. | 边缘还有镍矿 |
[37:50] | Space tastes lonely. | 太空尝起来好孤独 |
[37:52] | Hey, look!I found another one. | 看!我又发现一个 |
[37:54] | Me, too! | 我也发现一个 |
[38:00] | Hmm… | 呃… |
[38:02] | Hey! Yours is attracted to me. | 嘿!你的被我的吸引过来了 |
[38:04] | No. Yours is attracted to me. | 不对,是你的被我的吸引过来了 |
[38:09] | We’re just too attractive! | 我们的魅力太强大了! |
[38:12] | Stupendous!Now we have something to play with during our final hours. | 好神奇!这下可有好玩意来打发我们最后的时光了 |
[38:16] | You’re missing the point, Tiger. | 你没有抓住重点啊,虎哥 |
[38:18] | They’re magnets. | 这些是磁铁 |
[38:20] | And if these space rocks are magnetic… | 如果这些太空石头有磁力… |
[38:22] | so is that. | 那个也有 |
[38:25] | This can only mean one thing. | 这就意味着 |
[38:28] | And that would be… | 那就是… |
[38:31] | Allow me. | 不介意哈 |
[38:34] | Whoa! | 哇哦~ |
[38:36] | Where are we | 我们这是在哪儿 |
[38:37] | You are in my brain. | 你们在我的思维里 |
[38:41] | Hmm. Kind of chilly. | 额~好像有点恐怖 |
[38:42] | Gentlemen,here’s what we know. | 先生们,这是我们所知的 |
[38:44] | Space rocks Magnetic.Asteroid Also, magnetic. | 宇宙陨石是磁铁,小行星也是磁铁 |
[38:48] | Famed astrophysicist Neil deBuck Weasel! | 闻名于世的宇宙学家尼尔·迪巴克·韦瑟尔! |
[38:52] | He knows the cosmos. | 他知晓整个宇宙 |
[38:53] | Ipso facto,thusly and ergo… | 逻辑推断,因为所以 |
[38:56] | the crash site must have a heap of these things attracting the asteroid. | 肯定坠落点有大堆这种东西吸引着陨石 |
[39:00] | Ooh. Pythagoras Buck.He’s got the right angle. | 天~毕达哥拉斯·巴克,他提出了这么的勾股定律 |
[39:03] | What if we use the magnets | 如果利用引力 |
[39:04] | to attract the asteroids somewhere else | 把小行星吸引到其他地方去 |
[39:06] | As in, not towards Earth. | 吸引到原来地球的方向 |
[39:07] | Theoretically speaking, | 理论上来说 |
[39:09] | if we can launch enough of these into space… | 如果我们能发射足够的磁铁到外太空去… |
[39:12] | they will pull the asteroid off course. | 就能改变小行星的运行轨迹 |
[39:15] | Thus, saving the world. | 从而拯救整个世界 |
[39:20] | So, we just need to go to the crash site… | 我们只需要去坠落点… |
[39:22] | and launch a bunch of rocks into space. | 尽量的发射一大堆这种磁石到外太空去 |
[39:24] | That’s easy, right | 就这么简单,对吧 |
[39:26] | Oh, yeah. Sounds like a real piece of cake. | 是啦,真是“小菜一碟” |
[39:28] | This is progress! | 就是这么回事 |
[39:30] | Now we know exactly what we don’t know how to do. | 现在我们知道我们应该怎么做了 |
[39:34] | Vamanos, mammals! | 出发,伙计们! |
[39:35] | This trail will take us directly to the crash site. | 这条河床是通向陨落点的捷径 |
[39:41] | All right, kids. | 好了,孩子们 |
[39:42] | Let’s have some fun. | 让我们去找点乐子 |
[39:47] | Okay, everyone.Follow the trail. | 好了,大家,沿着这条河床走 |
[39:50] | Never leave the trail. | 永远不要离开河床 |
[39:52] | Hmm | 咦? |
[40:00] | Okay, everyone.Leave the trail. | 好了,大家,离开河床 |
[40:02] | Into the forest.Chop, chop. | 进到森林里去,恰恰 |
[40:04] | But you just said… | 但是你刚刚才说… |
[40:06] | You know I’m crazy. Come on. | 你们也知道我是疯子,来吧 |
[40:21] | I love the shade.Don’t you | 我喜欢这里面的阴凉,你们呢 |
[40:24] | Well played, weasel. | 干得好,黄鼠狼 |
[40:26] | Stay sharp, kids. | 一定要藏好,孩子 |
[40:27] | They can’t hide forever. | 他们不可能永远躲着 |
[40:41] | Hey, Buck. | 嘿,巴克 |
[40:42] | You have a suggestion for getting around the river | 你想到什么好办法渡过这条河了吗 |
[40:45] | Let’s see if the tablet’s ancient wisdom will guide us. | 让我看看石碑,或许古人的智慧能指引我们 |
[40:48] | Hmm. | 这样? |
[40:50] | Hmm. | 这样? |
[41:13] | Let my mammals pass! | 让我的兄弟们过去 |
[41:16] | That’s never gonna work. | 这绝壁不可能管用 |
[41:25] | The ancients grant us safe passage. | 上古之神允许我们安全通过 |
[41:28] | Sweet! | 真棒 |
[41:55] | Wow, the air feels strange. | 这儿的空气有点奇怪 |
[41:59] | Diego | 迪亚哥 |
[42:05] | What | 怎么了 |
[42:21] | Finally! We have superpowers! | 终于,我们有超能力了 |
[42:27] | Ladies and gentlemen,we have wandered into an electrical storm. | 女士们先生们,我们进入电磁风暴了 |
[42:33] | I suggest we all stay away from the trees. | 我强烈建议我们远离这些树木 |
[42:36] | Sure, no problem. | 好啊,没问题 |
[42:37] | It’s not like we’re in a forest. | 说得好像我们这不是森林似的 |
[42:44] | Boy, Mother Nature sure is in a bad mood lately. | 孩子们,自然母亲最近好像心情不太好 |
[42:47] | Good thing we’re all here to help each other. | 好在我们在一起能互相帮助 |
[42:50] | Oh, like I always say,stay close, stay alive. | 就想我一直强调的那样,待在一起,活在一起 |
[43:00] | There they are! | 他们在那 |
[43:01] | Right out in the open. | 刚好在那片空地上 |
[43:04] | How stupid can you be | 你们真的是蠢得可以 |
[43:05] | Come on, kids. Dive! | 准备,孩子们,俯冲! |
[43:14] | Everyone, try not to create any sort of friction. | 各位,请不要尝试造成任何形式的摩擦 |
[43:18] | No friction. Got it. | 很难摩擦,了解 |
[43:20] | Yup. Cool beans. | 不对啊,摩擦很容易啊 |
[43:22] | Friction is what now | 摩擦了然后呢 |
[43:25] | Oh, no. | 天~我勒个去了 |
[43:36] | Come on! Let’s get out of here. | 快点离开这 |
[43:45] | Hurry, Granny. | 快点啊,奶奶 |
[43:46] | Don’t you hurry me. | 别催我 |
[43:48] | I’ve been struck by lightning more times… | 我被闪电劈中好几次了… |
[43:50] | Ahh! Granny! | 不要啊!奶奶! |
[43:52] | …than you’ve had hot breakfasts. | …比你吃煮熟的早餐次数还要多 |
[43:59] | Peaches! | 小桃子! |
[44:02] | Julian, don’t move! | 朱利安,别动 |
[44:07] | I have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[44:10] | I’m coming, sweetheart! | 我来了,亲爱的 |
[44:12] | Julian, why aren’t you helping her | 朱利安,你为什么不去帮她 |
[44:14] | Wait! No, Manny, she… | 等等!别过去,曼尼,她说… |
[44:20] | Uh, what are you guys doing | 你们搞什么? |
[44:22] | Helping | 帮忙啊 |
[44:23] | What would “not helping” look like | 怎么感觉像是在帮倒忙啊 |
[44:26] | Hey, zapheads! | 嘿,蠢蛋们! |
[44:35] | Manny, get ready to run. | 曼尼,准备跑开 |
[44:39] | Come on, let’s go! | 好机会,我们离开这! |
[44:52] | Everybody make it? | 都逃出来了吗? |
[44:54] | Shira,Manny,Crash,Eddie,Ellie,Granny. | 希拉,曼尼,克拉西,艾迪,艾莉,奶奶 |
[44:56] | Aw, shoot!I’m out of fingers. | 完蛋,我手指不够数了 |
[44:58] | Buck. Where’s Buck? | 巴克呢?巴克在哪? |
[45:02] | Do you hear that | 听到了吗 |
[45:05] | A baby! | 宝宝! |
[45:06] | There’s a baby in there! | 里面有个小婴儿还在里面! |
[45:09] | Buck, wait!It’s too dangerous. | 巴克,不要去,太危险了 |
[45:17] | He’s gone. | 他挂了 |
[45:18] | I can’t believe it. | 我不能相信这是真的 |
[45:20] | Don’t know how we’ll go on without you, Buck. | 巴克,没有了你我们该怎么继续下去 |
[45:24] | All right, let’s go. | 好了,我们走 |
[45:28] | It’s Buck! | 是巴克! |
[45:36] | I got you.Don’t worry, I got you. | 好了,别担心,我会保护你的 |
[45:39] | There you are. There. | 你现在安全了 |
[45:41] | Say “hi,” everyone. | 来吧,打个招呼 |
[45:44] | Isn’t she gorgeous | 她是不是很漂亮 |
[45:46] | How can he tell it’s a she | 他怎么知道是女的 |
[45:50] | Such a good little poochie-woochie. | 真是个可爱的好宝宝 |
[45:54] | Just to be clear,that’s a pumpkin, right? | 我迷糊了,那只是个南瓜而已,对吗? |
[45:57] | She has a little jaundice,but I think she’ll be okay. | 她只是有点小儿黄疸而已,但我想她很快会好的 |
[46:01] | Yes, you will. | 是的,很快就好 |
[46:03] | I think I’ll call you…Bronwyn. | 我觉得我应该叫你…布朗温 |
[46:07] | Um, little buddy We need you back on planet Earth. | 小伙子,我想你得赶快从火星回来了 |
[46:09] | While it’s still here. Okay | 她仍然还会在你身边的好伐 |
[46:12] | Right you are, mammal. | 对极了,伙计 |
[46:13] | Who wants to save the world from the fiery asteroid? | 是谁想从臭脾气的小行星手中拯救这个世界? |
[46:17] | You do! | 是你! |
[46:37] | Okay, mammals.Let’s stop here for the night. | 好了,伙计们,我们得在这过夜 |
[46:39] | Stop,What about the whole end of the world collision thing? | 等等,我们不管世界末日此等屁事了? |
[46:43] | Oh, asteroid’s still a day off. | 不急,小新星还有一天才回掉下来 |
[46:45] | And like my grandfather used to say… | 就像我爷爷常常说的… |
[46:48] | Red sky at night,sailor’s delight. | 晚霞行千里 |
[46:51] | Purple sky at night,who moved my foot cream? | 紫霞要下雨,我们得抓紧时间休息 |
[46:54] | “I need my foot cream.” | 我需要休息 |
[46:56] | Grampy was a confused and angry weasel. | 爷爷是个稀里糊涂且愤怒的人 |
[47:01] | You are so funny, J. | 你很搞笑,小朱 |
[47:03] | Stop! You’re funny. | 才不是,是你很幽默 |
[47:04] | Take it easy, my brother from a tiger mother. | 轻松点,我的异姓好兄弟 |
[47:09] | Hasta manana, J-man. | 明天见,朱兄 |
[47:12] | What was that | 那是搞什么 |
[47:13] | What was what | 什么是什么 |
[47:16] | Oh, that! It’s a cool way to peace out. | 那是很酷的告别手势 |
[47:18] | Julian taught it to me. | 朱利安教我的 |
[47:20] | Well, I’m glad the apocalypse is bringing you together. | 好吧,很高兴大灾变让你们变得基情四射 |
[47:22] | He’s a good kid, Manny.I like his philosophy. | 曼尼,他是个很棒的小伙子,我喜欢他的生活哲学 |
[47:25] | Give him a chance.Bond with him. | 给他一个机会,和他谈谈心 |
[47:27] | So light ’em up, up, up | “激情四射,射,射,射” |
[47:29] | “Light ’em up, up, up” | “激情四射,射,射,射” |
[47:30] | “Light ’em up, up, up I’m on fire” | “激情四射,射,射,我的激情四射” |
[47:35] | Bonding!That’s a good idea! | 谈心!好主意也 |
[47:38] | Oh, right. Got you. | 对了,就这样 |
[47:40] | You take Julian.I got an idea for Peaches. | 你去和朱利安谈心,我去和小桃子谈 |
[47:46] | Hey, Bro-Kid. | 嘿,小伙计 |
[47:49] | Oh, hey, Bro-Dad.You here to rock out? | 嘿,老伙计,你听到我唱的摇滚了吗? |
[47:53] | Okay. Instead of that… | 很棒,不如我们… |
[47:55] | how about a game before bedtime | 在休息前我们打场友谊赛怎么样 |
[47:57] | No way! You want to play a game with me Wow! | 不是吧!你愿意和我一起打球,天! |
[48:01] | What is honored times 1,000 | 千分荣幸 |
[48:04] | No! Times one million | 不对,是万分荣幸 |
[48:05] | Cause whatever that equals,is how honored I am. | 我真的感到万分荣幸 |
[48:09] | So, is that a “yes” | 那是同意了? |
[48:11] | Yes, that’s a “yes.”It’s the most “yes”! | 对,绝对同意,百分之一百的同意 |
[48:14] | It’s like “yes”with a bunch of s’s…so it’s like “yessssssssssssssssssss.” | 百分之一千,百分之一万的同意,绝对的同意意意意意意意意意意 |
[48:19] | Great! | 好极了! |
[48:21] | I’ll see you on the ice! | 冰场上见 |
[48:27] | Happy | 满意了? |
[48:36] | Oh, boy. | 天啊,可怜的孩子 |
[48:45] | So, do you think you’re ready to go out roaming on your own? | 那么,你确信自己已经做好了出去独立生活了的准备吗? |
[48:48] | I won’t be alone.I’ll have Julian. | 我不是一个人,我有朱利安 |
[48:50] | Sure. But withasteroids flying… | 是,但现在伴随着陨石危机的来临… |
[48:53] | no home to speak of | 已然有没有家可归 |
[48:54] | and absolutely no support system… | 更没有家人的帮助… |
[48:56] | do you think you’ll be ready for… | 你觉得你真的准备好承受… |
[48:58] | this? | 这些事? |
[49:01] | I’m a wittle baby. | 我是一个小宝宝 |
[49:04] | Imagine. You’re in the woods,looking for food… | 想象一下,你一个人在森林找吃的… |
[49:06] | and your baby gets sick.What do you do? | 而且宝宝还生病了,你该怎么做? |
[49:10] | No! Jiggling makes her feel worse! | 不,你摇得他更难受了! |
[49:17] | Oh, no! Now your older toddler has a skinned knee and a stuffy nose. | 噢,更糟的是,你蹒跚学步的大儿子摔倒擦破了膝盖皮还淘淘大哭 |
[49:22] | Mommy, hold me! | 妈妈,抱抱! |
[49:23] | Now your babies are crying. | 孩子们在哭 |
[49:25] | You have no food and then | 你又没有找到吃的 |
[49:27] | you come face to face with a rabid beast! | 现在又得面对一只带病的野兽 |
[49:31] | I am a rabid beast who gives rabies to babies. | 我是兔子怪,我要传染你的小孩 |
[49:38] | And there’s an arsonist on the loose. | 甚至有一个暴力倾向的纵火犯出现了 |
[49:46] | How are you going to handle all this without our help | 没有我们的帮助你怎么去处理好这一切 |
[50:08] | Peaches, out! | 回答完毕!就这样 |
[50:14] | That’s just the easy stuff. | 那只是简单的,要做的还有很多呢 |
[50:16] | There’s a lot more we still need to cover. | 除了这些还有还多需要操心的事情 |
[50:20] | Uh… Baby made a poopie. | 宝宝便便了 |
[50:22] | I’m a method actor,so I will need to be changed. | 我要个专业演员,所以我得临场应变 |
[50:28] | Oh! So close! | 好极!差不多了! |
[50:30] | These pucks go fast. | 这些球太快了 |
[50:32] | Just watch the puck all the way into the stick. | 要认真观察击球的动作预判球运动轨迹 |
[50:39] | Oh! I did it! | 天~我接到了! |
[50:40] | Too bad you and Peaches are moving away. | 可惜你和桃子要搬出去住了 |
[50:43] | If you stayed,we could do this all the time. | 如果你们留下来,我们可以经常在一起打球的 |
[50:45] | Okay. Show me the heat! | 好勒,让我激情燃烧! |
[50:48] | I’m like a hockey ninja! | 我是冰球忍者! |
[50:53] | Hey, Peaches! | 嗨,桃子! |
[50:54] | Looks like you got a new hockey partner | 看起来你有一个新的冰球伙伴了 |
[50:56] | to replace your dad. | 替代你的爸爸 |
[51:03] | Oh! | 吓~? |
[51:04] | Oh, no. | 噢不 |
[51:10] | Julian! | 朱利安 |
[51:14] | Such a mystery why he wants to move far away. | 下手为什么会这么重呢 |
[51:17] | I didn’t mean to do it. | 我不是故意的 |
[51:18] | It’s not my fault the kid has no reflexes. | 他反应能力慢又不是我的错 |
[51:20] | How could you do that to him | 你怎么能这么对他 |
[51:22] | I thought you liked Julian. | 我还以为你喜欢朱利安 |
[51:23] | I do like Julian. | 我确实喜欢他 |
[51:24] | Well, you don’t act like it. | 你表现的不像 |
[51:26] | When you look at him,all you see is an obstacle. | 你只是把他当成一个障碍 |
[51:28] | Or worse, a target. | 甚至是把他当成一个敌对目标了 |
[51:30] | But I see a sweet guy… | 但我看到的却是一个… |
[51:32] | who’s trying his hardest to impress you. | 非常用心的去讨好你的人 |
[51:35] | Peaches.No! Both of you, just stop! | 桃子.不!够了,你们够了! |
[51:37] | If we survive,I’m still getting married | 如果我们活下来了,我仍然要和朱利安结婚 |
[51:39] | and I’m still leaving home. | 而且我一定会搬走 |
[51:41] | Whether you’re happy for me or not. | 不管你们高兴不高我都要这样做 |
[51:46] | Don’t give me that look.She said both. | 别这样看着我,她说的是我们俩 |
[51:48] | That means you, too. | 意味着你也一样 |
[51:53] | And this widdle astewoid went wee, wee, wee,all the way home. | 这个小行星也将要滚回远远远远的老家了 |
[52:02] | Because Daddy and his fwiends saved the world. | 因为爸爸和朋友们将拯救世界 |
[52:16] | And if that pterodactyl don’t fly | 如果翼龙不会飞翔 |
[52:19] | Daddy’s gonna blind his remaining eye | 那么爸爸将要弄瞎他 |
[52:28] | Sweet dreams, little one. | 做个好梦,小家伙 |
[52:31] | Lucky pumpkin! | 狗屎运的南瓜 |
[52:33] | It must be nice to have a loving father. | 能有这么爱他的爸爸 |
[52:37] | Okay, here we go.You can do this, Roger. | 好了,行动开始,你能做到的 |
[52:40] | Yay! Kidnapping! | 好棒!绑架行动开始! |
[52:44] | Look I’m sorry. It’s not me. | 对不起,不是我,我是逼不得已的 |
[52:46] | I would never do something like this. | 我是绝对不会允许自己做这种事的 |
[52:48] | It’s my father. He’s crazy. | 是我爸爸逼我的,他是个疯子 |
[52:50] | I can’t believe he pulled it off! | 真不敢相信,他竟然成功了 |
[52:53] | Way to go, dum-dum! | 做得好,蠢货! |
[52:54] | Oh. Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢老爸夸奖 |
[52:56] | Whatever! I could’ve done the same thing. | 有什么了不起,这么简单的是我也能办到 |
[53:01] | Well, well. | 可惜,可惜啊 |
[53:02] | Looks like you’re not stopping that asteroid now, | 看起来你现在是没法去阻止哪个小行星了 |
[53:05] | are you, weasel | 对吗,臭黄鼠狼 |
[53:07] | Huh? | 啊? |
[53:08] | That’s not the weasel.That’s… | 这是不黄鼠狼,这是… |
[53:11] | I don’t know what that is.Hmm. | 我不知道这是什么玩意 |
[53:16] | Is it my time, angel | 我的时间到了吗,天使 |
[53:19] | Time for what? | 什么? |
[53:20] | I’m coming to the light. | 我要上天堂了 |
[53:22] | Can’t wait to see all those dead relatives I hate. | 真是等不及想看看那些我讨厌的死亲戚们 |
[53:26] | Ahh! Get it off!Get it off! Get it off! | 把她从我身边弄走!快把她从我身上弄走!干净弄走! |
[53:28] | Go help your sister. | 快去帮帮你妹妹 |
[53:29] | But, Dad… | 可是,老爹… |
[53:31] | Ahh! Demon angel! | 堕落天使! |
[53:35] | Mess with Granny,get knocked on your fanny. | 敢惹你奶奶?看我不把你屁股打开花 |
[53:42] | And that’s how it’s done. Hmm. | 真是的,这不就结了 |
[53:45] | Hello Angel | 哈喽 天使 |
[53:48] | Am I in heaven? | 我已经到天堂吗? |
[53:49] | It’s so dark and squishy in here. | 这怎么黑乎乎的,还黏糊糊的 |
[53:53] | Oh, no! I can still see the light. | 不是吧!我仍然能看到光线 |
[54:02] | Pop! I’ll save you. | 老爸,我来救你了 |
[54:10] | Hello! | 哈喽 |
[54:16] | Oh, well.Probably for the best. | 好吧,也许这样才是最好的 |
[54:18] | Yeah, probably.Definitely. | 是的,确定、一定以及肯定 |
[54:32] | Crikey! | 哎呀! |
[54:37] | Good gravy, Buck.What have you done | 混蛋巴克,你都做了什么 |
[54:40] | All right, mammals.Time to get moving. | 够了,伙计们,该动身了 |
[54:42] | Now let’s not linger on this, but, yes… | 我们不能在这继续逗留了… |
[54:44] | I read the tablet wrong.The asteroid is a lot closer. | 我理解错了预言的意义,小行星离我们越来越近了 |
[54:52] | Wait a second.Where’s Granny | 等一下,我找不到我奶奶了 |
[54:54] | Oh.Granny Oh, Granny | 奶奶?奶奶?你在哪儿? |
[54:57] | Maybe she wandered off | 可能他已经先行一步了 |
[54:59] | Maybe she got hit in the head with a puck | 可能她被冰球砸到头掉进水里了 |
[55:01] | Yes! And maybe she was abducted by homicidal 30-foot dino-birds seeking revenge on me. | 对了,她有可能是被一帮来找我报仇的 …凶残的30寸长的…鸟类恐龙给挟持了 |
[55:06] | All good theories.I’m going to go with the puck. | 好理论,我这就去找她回来 |
[55:10] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[55:11] | so this all time we been cheast traced by those giant dinno-birds? | 所以说这段时间我们一直都被一群巨大的鸟类恐龙追杀? |
[55:15] | Oh, only three!I didn’t want to damage morale. | 别介啊,只是三只而已!我是不想蛊惑军心而已 |
[55:18] | Right. Because before this, | 是吗?因为在此之前 |
[55:19] | we were on a carefree pleasure cruise. | 我们都一直悠闲的四处摇晃 |
[55:22] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[55:23] | I’ve got her scent. Come on! | 我闻到她的气味了,快来! |
[55:38] | Mammals, we’ve made it! | 伙计们,我们到了 |
[55:40] | The crash site. | 我们到撞击点了 |
[55:42] | This must be what’s left of the previous asteroid. | 这应该就是以前撞击后的残留下来的陨石 |
[55:45] | Uh, Buck,Your space rocks! | 巴克,你的太空陨石! |
[55:50] | We could definitely divert the asteroid with a magnet that size! | 我们基本可以断定这么大个的磁铁绝逼会吸引小行星了! |
[55:54] | I mean that thing is enormous. | 我是说这玩意也太巨大了 |
[55:56] | It’s massive, it’s… | 它的规模,它的… |
[55:57] | …going to be impossible to get off the ground. | …它是绝对不可能移动一丁点的 |
[55:59] | It’s entirely possible. | 这完全有可能 |
[56:01] | In a way that we don’t know about yet. | 只是我们还没想到法子而已 |
[56:04] | But what about the dino-birds? | 那么那些翼龙该怎么解决? |
[56:06] | And what about Granny | 我又去该哪儿找我奶奶 |
[56:09] | Nothing. | 味道消失了 |
[56:11] | I’m sorry, Sid. | 抱歉,希德 |
[56:13] | Oh, Granny.My sweet, malicious Granny. | 奶奶,我亲爱的恶毒的奶奶 |
[56:18] | Why does it always have to be the old ones who go first | 为什么总是长者先逝 |
[56:22] | Why | 为什么啊! |
[56:25] | I can still hear her sweet, shrill voice… | 我仍然能够听到她那甜美、尖刺的叫声… |
[56:28] | shrieking from the afterlife. | 划破生死的距离传到我耳边 |
[56:32] | Granny’s alive! | 她还活着没有死 |
[56:34] | And she’s in trouble! | 但她好遇到了什么麻烦! |
[56:43] | Granny | 奶奶 |
[56:44] | Granny Granny | 奶奶 奶奶 |
[56:58] | Is she okay | 她没事吧 |
[56:59] | Uh, I’m not sure. | 额,我也不好说 |
[57:06] | Unhand my Granny! | 放开我奶奶 |
[57:08] | You do and you don’t get a tip. | 你要是停手就别想拿到小费 |
[57:10] | Making this beautiful sloth happy | 开心了吧 美人儿 |
[57:12] | is all the payment I need. | 开心了请给足费用哦 |
[57:13] | You see Hunky bunny gets it. | 你看,这匈牙利人多会做生意 |
[57:16] | Granny! | 等等,奶奶… |
[57:17] | There’s a bunny living in the asteroid | 怎么这陨石里面还住着一只兔子? |
[57:20] | Did not see that coming. | 我真是看不出来 |
[57:22] | Wait till you see this! | 这有什么奇怪,等下才够你看的 |
[57:37] | Catching mad air on the half-pipe! | 这就像花式滑板一样疯狂! |
[57:39] | This is crazy. | 简直是疯狂到了极点 |
[57:41] | Do you think they know | 你说他们知不知道 |
[57:42] | they are living in a magnetic bull’s-eye | 自己是住在公牛眼般的磁铁里面 |
[57:44] | Doesn’t look like a lot of | 这儿一点也感受不到 |
[57:45] | doomsday prepping going on in here. | 世界末日来临前的紧迫感 |
[57:47] | I can’t believe it! | 我眼花了吗 |
[57:48] | Visitors! | 有客人! |
[57:50] | We’ve never had visitors. | 我们还从没接待过客人呢 |
[57:52] | Somebody pinch me.Or should I pinch you | 谁来掐一下我,或者我掐下一你,看看这是不是真的 |
[57:55] | Wait, I’ll pinch both of us. | 等一下,我看还是我来掐掐你们看 |
[57:58] | Did I hit my head What’s happening here | 我是撞晕了还是怎么着,这都是怎么一回事儿 |
[58:01] | I sure hope this isn’t a… Oh! | 我想我一定是在…啊! |
[58:05] | dream! | 做梦 |
[58:07] | Dream Weaver | 织梦编织者 |
[58:11] | I believe you can get me through the night | 我相信这美丽的夜晚你一定会打动我在 |
[58:18] | This guy For real | 这家伙?不是真的吧? |
[58:21] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[58:26] | Hello, handsome. | 你好啊,帅哥 |
[58:28] | I’m Brooke. | 我叫布鲁克 |
[58:31] | Ooh. Such exquisite bone structure. | 多么强健的体魄 |
[58:33] | Such a strong jaw. | 多么有形的面孔 |
[58:35] | I’m getting butterflies! | 我的春天到了! |
[58:38] | I’m getting nauseous. | 我要吐了 |
[58:40] | Sorry to interrupt this weirdo love connection… | 不好意思打断你奇特的品味… |
[58:41] | but we’re kind of in a hurry. | 不过我们真的很赶时间 |
[58:43] | If we don’t do something fast… | 如果我们不赶快行动起来… |
[58:45] | that asteroid is gonna blow us all to smithereens. | 那颗奔涌而来的小行星会把我们全都撕得粉碎 |
[58:49] | Oh. That sounds urgent. | 噢!这看起来确实很很紧急 |
[58:51] | I better take you to him. | 我最好赶快带你们去见他 |
[58:53] | Who’s “him” Your leader? | “他”是谁,你们的首领吗? |
[58:55] | He is our everything. | 他是我们的一切 |
[58:58] | He sees all. | 他无所不知 |
[59:00] | He knows all. | 他无所不晓 |
[59:01] | And smells amazing! | 而且非常的有魅力 |
[59:04] | Okay. He sounds great.Let’s go! | 好吧,这听起来不错,走吧! |
[59:06] | Brilliant.Right this way. | 很明智,这边走 |
[59:16] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[59:20] | Please keep your arms and legs inside the tram at all times. | 请关掉手机并请洗好安全带 |
[59:25] | But allow your spirit to roam free… | 放开灵魂的舒束缚自由的畅游… |
[59:28] | in Geotopia. | 晶洞天堂 |
[59:31] | I have a good feeling about this. | 我有个很好的预感 |
[59:33] | Maybe he’ll be able to help us. | 也许他真的能够帮得上我们 |
[59:35] | She did say he knows all. | 她确实说他无所不知 |
[59:36] | And all’s a lot! | 一切的一切 |
[59:42] | Here he is. | 到了 |
[59:44] | The Master of Meditation,the Supreme Serene… | 冥想大师,伟大的沉思者… |
[59:48] | the four-time Heavy Thoughts champion of the world! | 四届冥想比赛的冠军! |
[1:00:04] | Is that a llama I hate llamas. | 那是骆驼吗,我讨厌骆驼 |
[1:00:07] | They spit and smell. | 他们乱吐口水还很臭 |
[1:00:09] | So does she. | 她也是啊 |
[1:00:10] | So do we! | 我们也是哈! |
[1:00:21] | Greetings, mammals! | 你们好,客人们 |
[1:00:23] | The Shangri Llama will see you… | 上日道长将要会见你们… |
[1:00:29] | now. | 现在 |
[1:00:30] | Ooh. Wonderful. | 棒极了 |
[1:00:33] | So where is he? | 那么,他在哪儿? |
[1:00:34] | He is here.Talking to you. | 远在天边,近在眼前 |
[1:00:36] | Oh, I get it.He’s a ventriloquist | 好吧,我了,他是腹语者 |
[1:00:39] | and you’re the dummy. | 而你则是他的木偶 |
[1:00:41] | No, you’re the dummy.No, you’re the dummy. | 才不是嘞,你才是木偶,你是! |
[1:00:43] | No, you’re the dummy. | 你全家都是木偶! |
[1:00:44] | This gay who’s going to save us. | 这就是传说中能拯救我们的那个人吗? |
[1:00:48] | Disgusting! Loved that! | 好恶心,我太中意了 |
[1:00:50] | New topic.We’re all about to die. | 转到正题,我们都要死了 |
[1:00:53] | Well, that’s no good.Stress is a killer. | 那可太糟糕了,压力是无形杀手 |
[1:00:56] | Let us loosen our limbs and open our minds. | 让我们一起放松身体,解放我们的思想 |
[1:00:59] | Downward Dog! | 恶狗吃屎式! |
[1:01:01] | Uh… Seriously | 喵了个咪了…不是吧 |
[1:01:03] | I’ll wait. I have all the time in the world. | 我会等,我有的是大把的时间 |
[1:01:09] | Actually, you don’t have all the time in the world. | 事实上,你没有! |
[1:01:11] | None of us do. You see,there’s this thing in the sky. | 我们都没有时间了.瞧瞧,天上这玩意 |
[1:01:15] | Oh. That blinding light | 噢,那道耀眼的光芒 |
[1:01:17] | that seems to get larger by the minute | 看起来变得更亮了些 |
[1:01:18] | What about it Seems fine to me. | 不过这跟我有一毛钱的关系 |
[1:01:21] | With all due respect,Your Twistiness, | 恕我直言,你想歪了 |
[1:01:23] | that’s an asteroid. | 那是一颗小行星 |
[1:01:24] | It’s magnetically attracted to this place | 它被这儿的磁性所吸引 |
[1:01:26] | and it’s heading straight for us. | 直冲我们呼啸而来 |
[1:01:30] | It must desire our magnetic crystals. | 它一定是抵挡不住我们的磁力水晶的魅力 |
[1:01:33] | Well, who can blame it | 这不怪它 |
[1:01:34] | They’re really quite something. | 谁叫这些水晶有这么强大的神秘力量 |
[1:01:36] | Did you know their power grants eternal youth | 你知不知道这种神秘力量让我们青春永驻 |
[1:01:38] | I am over 400 years old.Mmm-hmm. | 我差不多有400岁了,嗯哼 |
[1:01:41] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[1:01:42] | Sure it is.I’m 326! Whoo! | 是真的,我都326岁了! |
[1:01:45] | Huh You don’t look a day over 275. | 不是吧,你看起来不超过275岁 |
[1:01:49] | We are young, happy and safe.And we always will be. | 我们将永远的年轻、快乐、安全 |
[1:01:52] | Thanks to Geotopia! | 这些都是晶洞天堂的功劳! |
[1:01:55] | Kudos. It is lovely. | 我信了,它是无价之宝 |
[1:01:57] | Now, let’s figure out a way to launch it into space! | 现在,让我们像个办法把它发射到太空去! |
[1:02:00] | I’m sorry. You want to destroy our home? | 打断一下,你是在说摧毁我们的家园? |
[1:02:02] | It’ll be destroyed either way. | 不管怎么说它迟早都是要被毁灭的 |
[1:02:04] | But if we propel this magnetic material | 但如果射出这些带磁性的东东 |
[1:02:06] | into the atmosphere… | 射到外太空去… |
[1:02:07] | we can change the asteroid’s path and save everyone. | 我们就能改变小行星的运行轨迹从而拯救大家 |
[1:02:10] | What do you say | 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:02:12] | Caterpillar! | 毛毛虫 |
[1:02:15] | So, is that a yes Or… | 你究竟是同意还是? |
[1:02:19] | You are storing a lot of hostility | 你积累了太多的愤怒 |
[1:02:21] | in your lower spine. | 得放松一下 |
[1:02:23] | Shangri Llama,how are we gonna… | 上日大神啊,我们该怎么.. |
[1:02:25] | Funky Chicken. Jiggy Jelly.Mashed Potato… | 最炫民族风,月亮之上,小苹果… |
[1:02:28] | Your flexibility is a sight to behold. | 好吧,我承认你的舞姿很耀眼 |
[1:02:30] | Now how the devil are we going to launch these crystals | 我们特马的究竟该怎么做才做能把这些水晶射到外太空去 |
[1:02:33] | You can’t.It’s impossible. | 没办法,这是不可能的 |
[1:02:35] | Whoo! I am bushed. | 累死大爷我了 |
[1:02:39] | Awesome meeting you guys. | 见到你们真是太好了 |
[1:02:40] | Feel free to hang or,you know, whatever. | 随意的在这玩玩,算了,随你们便吧 |
[1:02:46] | That’s it.He was our last hope. | 这就没了?他可是我们最后的希望 |
[1:02:48] | We’re doomed. | 我们死定了 |
[1:02:50] | Yeah. All we got was a free yoga class. | 是啊,我们就当免费上了节瑜伽课 |
[1:02:52] | On that subject… | 关于瑜伽课… |
[1:02:55] | could you help me, please | 谁能帮帮我吗,拜托 |
[1:02:56] | My nose is dangerously close to my butt. | 我的鼻子快要伸进屁股里了 |
[1:02:59] | Uh, Sid, why do you have two tails | 希德,你怎么多了条尾巴 |
[1:03:02] | I’m in here, too. | 还有条是我的 |
[1:03:11] | Hey, don’t cry. | 嘿~别哭了 |
[1:03:12] | Look on the bright side. | 看看好的方面 |
[1:03:14] | We get to see our lives flash before our eyes. | 看看我们的一生光阴掠过 |
[1:03:18] | That means I get to fall in love with you… | 我很庆幸能够与你相爱… |
[1:03:21] | all over again. | 至死不渝 |
[1:03:24] | Only you can make the end of the world sound like a good thing. | 只有你才能让我觉得就算是世界末日也是一件美好的事情 |
[1:03:33] | We did a good job raising her. | 她是我们一生最大的骄傲 |
[1:03:35] | She’s stronger than we know. | 她比我们想象中还要坚强 |
[1:03:37] | Two days ago, I’d have given anything to keep her with us. | 两天以前,我还试图不惜一切代价要把她留在我们身边 |
[1:03:41] | Now I’d give anything just to see her get married, | 而现在,我最大的愿望是能亲眼看着她走进婚姻的殿堂 |
[1:03:44] | and leave home. | 然后离开我们 |
[1:03:46] | Play with her kids,dance with her husband. | 和她的孩子一起开心玩耍,和她的丈夫一起翩翩起舞 |
[1:03:49] | Yell at him when he forgets their anniversary. | 当他忘记结婚纪念日的时候像我一样抓狂 |
[1:03:54] | It was a good one,wasn’t it | 这一切多么的完美,不是么 |
[1:03:56] | Our life You, me, and Peaches. | 完美的生活,完美的你,完美的我,完美的桃子 |
[1:03:59] | The best. | 最完美 |
[1:04:05] | Oh, Brooke. | 天了~布鲁克 |
[1:04:07] | You’re so pretty. | 我是那么的魅力无限 |
[1:04:09] | You take my lisp away. | 你已经把我的魂勾走了 |
[1:04:12] | I bet you say that to all the girls. | 我肯定你对所有女孩都是那么说的 |
[1:04:14] | I try. But usually they run away too fast. | 我试过了,但一般说来他们都是飞快的远离我 |
[1:04:19] | Oh, you’re such a romantic. | 你真的是太浪漫了 |
[1:04:22] | Hey, I know this is going to sound super forward… | 那个,我知道我这么说非常的唐突… |
[1:04:26] | but will you be my mate for life | 你愿意做我一生的伴侣吗 |
[1:04:28] | Oh, Brooke,I don’t know what to say. | 亲爱的,我都不知道该怎么说了 |
[1:04:31] | It’s only been twelve minutes. | 我们虽然才见面12分钟 |
[1:04:33] | What took you so long | 你怎么等这么久才说 |
[1:04:35] | Yes! This has been | 太棒了!这简直是 |
[1:04:36] | the best last day on Earth ever. | 地球上最棒世界末日 |
[1:04:39] | A diamond!I need a diamond! | 钻戒,我需要一枚钻戒! |
[1:04:41] | Where can I find a… | 我该去哪儿找一枚… |
[1:04:42] | Oh! Perfect. | 天~简直是太完美了 |
[1:04:45] | No, no, no.Sid, sweetie, don’t do that. | 别,亲爱的希德,千万别这样做 |
[1:04:48] | Nonsense. Only the best for my one… true… love. | 胡说,只有完美的东西才能配得上我的真爱 |
[1:05:07] | Whoopsies! | 啊哦 |
[1:05:08] | No, no, no! | 不,不,不! |
[1:05:09] | Oaf! Simpleton!Nincompoop! | 呆子!低能儿!二百五! |
[1:05:12] | You talking to her or me | 你是说他还是说我 |
[1:05:14] | That wall was the one thing keeping us young. | 这堵墙让我们保持年轻 |
[1:05:17] | Now we’re all doomed! Doomed! | 现在我们完蛋了!一切都玩完了! |
[1:05:22] | And now,I think I have a fever. | 我觉得我现在都开始发烧了 |
[1:05:23] | Thank you so much, doofus! | 一切都拜你所赐,蠢货! |
[1:05:25] | Hey! Easy there, Llama! | 嘿!别这样,道长! |
[1:05:27] | This is the doofus of my dreams. | 这个蠢蛋是我的梦中情人哦 |
[1:05:29] | He meant well. | 他也是出于好意嘛 |
[1:05:30] | Oh, he meant well. | 哦,他是出于好意 |
[1:05:31] | Who cares | 关我毛事啊 |
[1:05:33] | So much for serenity. | 这就是传说中的淡定 |
[1:05:35] | 300 years of peace and harmony… | 300年的平静与和谐… |
[1:05:37] | undone by one colossally,incredibly… | 被一只百分之百,千分之一千… |
[1:05:41] | stupendously stupid sloth! | 绝对愚蠢的树懒给破坏了! |
[1:05:56] | Oh, Brooke. | 布鲁克 |
[1:05:57] | Wow! You guys got old. | 啊哦!你们都变老了 |
[1:05:59] | Whatever we had,it’s over. | 我们之间的感情,结束了 |
[1:06:01] | That’s what happens when you date a cougar. | 这就是与熟女约会的下场 |
[1:06:04] | I’m really sorry, Mr. Llama. | 我真的很抱歉,老先生 |
[1:06:06] | Sorry. Sorry | 抱歉,抱歉 |
[1:06:09] | Sorry doesn’t fix the wall now, | 抱歉也不能挽回这一切 |
[1:06:11] | does it, you little… | 是不是?你个小… |
[1:06:14] | I need a bubble bath or a massage. | 我需要泡个泡泡泡浴或者来个马杀鸡 |
[1:06:16] | Who knows acupuncture | 有谁懂针灸 |
[1:06:17] | I need to let my anger out. Let it out! | 我需要释放我的怒火,释放怒火! |
[1:06:20] | I’ve been pent up too long. | 我已经压抑太久了 |
[1:06:24] | I want to hit something.Someone give me their face. | 我需要一个出气筒,谁把脸给我贴过来 |
[1:06:27] | That’s it! Pent-up energy. | 对了!就是那个!被压抑的能量! |
[1:06:30] | Earth’s most powerful propulsion device | 地球上最强大的发射装置 |
[1:06:32] | is right in front of us. | 就在我们面前 |
[1:06:33] | Who Spitty McGee here | 你是说那“口水麦基”? |
[1:06:37] | The volcano! | 是火山! |
[1:06:39] | That’s our magnet launcher. | 那是我们的磁石发射器 |
[1:06:41] | All we need to do is seal the steam vents around it. | 我们需要做的就是去封住火山周围的蒸汽孔 |
[1:06:45] | That’s a crazy plan! | 真是个疯狂的计划 |
[1:06:46] | You’re a crazy plan. | 你才是疯狂计划 |
[1:06:48] | That doesn’t even make any sense. | 这一点也说不通啊 |
[1:06:49] | And what are you A professor of logic? | 你以什么身份作出判断,你是逻辑学教授? |
[1:06:51] | Professor Kitty McWhiskers | 猫须砖家 |
[1:06:52] | of the University of Meow Meow Meow Meow… | 来自于喵喵喵喵大学… |
[1:06:55] | You see Tremendous pressure leads to a tremendous explosion. | 你看,这就是极度的压迫所引发的恐怖爆发力 |
[1:07:00] | And you call yourself a professor. | 你好意思说自己是名教授 |
[1:07:03] | Right. We need all the crystals | 就这样,我们需要所有的水晶 |
[1:07:04] | loaded into the volcano,pronto. | 全部倒进火山口,尽快 |
[1:07:06] | What?No! | 什么?不行! |
[1:07:07] | I’m not giving you my crystals. | 我不会把我的水晶拱手相让的 |
[1:07:09] | We need them to rebuild our sanctuary. | 我还指望用它们来重建圣殿 |
[1:07:14] | May I remind you Geotopia is not yours to keep. | 我是不是该提醒你晶洞天堂不是你的私人财产 |
[1:07:18] | No, you may not. | 不,你不够资格 |
[1:07:19] | It came from the sky, | 它是上天赐予的 |
[1:07:21] | and now it’s time to give it back. | 现在也是时候物归原主了 |
[1:07:23] | Is not! | 不是! |
[1:07:24] | It’s true, you old coot. | 这就是事实,老蠢蛋 |
[1:07:25] | Change isn’t easy,but it’s part of life. | 容颜变老是很难接受,但这就是生活的一部分 |
[1:07:28] | It’s time for us to embrace it again. | 现在也该是我们接受岁月沧桑的时候了 |
[1:07:31] | Whether you like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[1:07:33] | Not! | 不喜欢 |
[1:07:34] | Listen, Llama, I will go nuts and granola on your butt! | 听着,老秃驴,我会发疯的踢爆你的屁股! |
[1:07:37] | So either get on board… | 要么你选择和我们一起干… |
[1:07:39] | or go twist yourself into a pretzel | 要么你就缩成一卷滚一边去 |
[1:07:41] | and na-ma-stay out of our way. | 不要挡着我们的路 |
[1:07:43] | Come on, everybody. | 来吧,大家 |
[1:07:45] | Grab every crystal you can find. | 带上每一块你们能发现的水晶石 |
[1:07:47] | Totally,let’s do it! | 一块不剩,开始动手! |
[1:07:49] | And remember,lift with your legs. | 请记住,一定要用你们的腿发力 |
[1:07:51] | Too late. | 太晚了吧 |
[1:07:56] | Listen up,planetary defense team. | 各位地球护卫队员,请听好了 |
[1:07:58] | Step one, build pressure inside the volcano by sealing the vents. | 第一步,用封堵蒸汽孔的方法制造压力 |
[1:08:04] | No steam can escape. | 一丝蒸汽都不能漏掉 |
[1:08:05] | If there’s a leak… | 如果漏气了 |
[1:08:06] | the pressure is weak. | 压力就会变弱 |
[1:08:13] | Step two, get the biggest magnetic crystals into the volcano. | 第二步,把大号的磁力水晶扔进火山口 |
[1:08:18] | They’ve got to be launched sky high | 它们必须被发射到足够的高度 |
[1:08:20] | to pull the asteroid off course. | 才能把小行星推出现在的航线 |
[1:08:25] | Heave!Ho! | 嘿!吼! |
[1:08:27] | Heave!Ho! | 嘿!吼! |
[1:08:29] | Rah rah! Sis boom bah! | 小白兔!加油! |
[1:08:31] | Tell that asteroid “Uh-uh.” | 告诉行星“快回头” |
[1:08:34] | Whoo!#Asteroid! | 喔噢!臭行星! |
[1:08:35] | # What Does Hash Tag Mean? | 我们是想表达什么来着? |
[1:08:36] | # I Don’t Know But lt Sounds Cool! | 我也不知道,只是觉得这听起来很酷 |
[1:08:38] | # Totally! | 绝对酷! |
[1:08:39] | # I’m Starting To Get Sick Of lt! | 太娘了,我受不了了! |
[1:08:43] | This is it, friends.Down the hatch. | 就是这了,伙计们,封闭火山口 |
[1:08:45] | Every crystal counts. | 每一块水晶都要用上 |
[1:08:58] | Good news, everyone! | 告诉大家一个好消息! |
[1:08:59] | We’re six minutes ahead of schedule. | 我们比计划提前了6分钟 |
[1:09:02] | Somebody up there likes us. | 看起来老天爷喜欢我们 |
[1:09:29] | Bad news! Somebody up there doesn’t like us. | 坏消息,老天爷不喜欢我们 |
[1:09:32] | We’re six minutes behind schedule! | 我们落后6分钟了 |
[1:09:35] | Double time, everyone.We need that big crystal. | 大家加快进度,我们需要那大水晶 |
[1:09:44] | Oh. Hey, Bro-Dad! | 嘿,老伙计! |
[1:09:58] | We got company! | 我们有客人了 |
[1:10:00] | Ooh. I’ll put out the sponge cake. | 哦好啊.我去准备松茸蛋糕 |
[1:10:08] | Steady. | 稳住 |
[1:10:10] | Steady. | 稳住 |
[1:10:14] | Sorry about this. | 不好意思 |
[1:10:16] | I’m really conflicted right now. | 我现在真的是好纠结 |
[1:10:20] | That’s more like it, Roger.Now finish him. | 这才像话嘛,罗杰,快杀了他 |
[1:10:24] | Wait! Wait,you don’t understand. | 等一下,等一下,你们不明白 |
[1:10:26] | You see that | 看看那玩意 |
[1:10:27] | If that asteroid hits,we all die. | 如果撞下来了,我们谁都活不了 |
[1:10:29] | If it hits,we all die. | 如果撞上了,我们都得死 |
[1:10:33] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 这你就错大发了 |
[1:10:35] | See, while you run for your mammal lives… | 你看哈,当你忙于逃命的时候… |
[1:10:37] | we’ll be high in the sky,cruising above it all. | 我们将高飞于天,远离这一切 |
[1:10:43] | That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! | 这真是我这辈子听过的最蠢的话 |
[1:10:46] | We’ll be as safe as those little birdies. | 我们就像那些小鸟一样的安全 |
[1:10:50] | Lucky shot. | 幸运一击 |
[1:10:53] | Very lucky shot | 非常幸运的一击 |
[1:10:57] | I knew it. I was right.There’s no paradise. | 我就知道我是对的,根本就没有天堂 |
[1:11:00] | What I’m too young to go extinct! | 我不想我就这么英年早逝了! |
[1:11:04] | She gets it! Now, please,we haven’t got much time! | 她明白了!现在请快点放开我,我们没多少时间了! |
[1:11:09] | What are you waiting for,Kill him! | 你还等什么,快干掉他! |
[1:11:11] | No, Dad. I won’t let you. | 我不,老爸.我也不允许你动他 |
[1:11:14] | Do you want to know what I love about our family? | 你知道我为什么爱我们这个家族吗? |
[1:11:16] | That we’re alive. | 那就是我们都还活着 |
[1:11:18] | There are more important things | 没有比活着更重要的了 |
[1:11:19] | than your pride right now. | 这是很自豪的事情 |
[1:11:21] | If you care about us… | 如果你真的在乎我们… |
[1:11:23] | you should not kill him. | 你就不应该杀了他 |
[1:11:25] | You should help him, Dad. | 你应该帮帮他啊,老爸 |
[1:11:27] | Pop, I hate to say this, | 爸,虽然我讨厌这样说 |
[1:11:29] | but my freaky little brother may be right. | 但我觉得这次我的神经弟弟这次说的是对的 |
[1:11:31] | As a father, I would work with my worst enemy… | 作为一名服气,我愿意和我的手下败将一起并肩战斗… |
[1:11:35] | to ensure a brighter future for my little one. | 只是为我的孩子们博取一份光明的未来 |
[1:11:47] | Reinforcements have arrived! | 救兵已抵达! |
[1:11:56] | All right, Roger.Lead the way. | 好了,罗杰,带路 |
[1:12:05] | Oh! So that’s what approval sounds like. | 所以,这听起来好像是赞赏的欢呼 |
[1:12:09] | Keep it up, dinos. | 坚持住,伙计们 |
[1:12:11] | Use that Jurassic super strength! | 利用这来自侏罗纪的远古神力! |
[1:12:26] | Watch out, kids! | 小心!儿子! |
[1:12:37] | The weasel has landed. | 触底得分 |
[1:12:40] | I’ll push it in.Go with Peaches and Ellie! | 我去把它推下去.你去和桃子还有艾莉待在一起! |
[1:12:45] | No! | 不! |
[1:12:47] | I’m not leaving you!We’ll do this together! | 我不离开你!我来帮你! |
[1:12:55] | Mom, where are they | 妈妈,他们在哪? |
[1:12:58] | Ellie, we’ve got to get everyone off the volcano. | 艾利,我们得让大家远离火山口 |
[1:13:02] | Folks, I’m outta cake,but I got salami! | 大家伙,蛋糕吃完了,但我准备了腊肠! |
[1:13:05] | Faster, faster! | 快一点,再快一点! |
[1:13:06] | I’m out tacake but l got salami! | 没蛋糕了,但我准备了腊肠! |
[1:13:07] | Granny, come on!Hey! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! | 老奶奶,该走了! |
[1:13:16] | This isn’t working. | 这没动静啊 |
[1:13:21] | Mad air on the half-pipe! | 我有个疯狂滑板计划 |
[1:13:23] | Manny, I have a plan! | 曼尼,我有主意了! |
[1:13:25] | We have to let the crystal go! | 我们得放手让水晶自己动起来! |
[1:13:27] | You know we’re trying to get it in the volcano, right | 你知道我们应该把水晶扔进火山口,对不对 |
[1:13:30] | Manny, the only thing I want is a life with Peaches. | 曼尼,我只是想和桃子共度余生 |
[1:13:34] | And to prove myself to you. | 也想向你证明我自己 |
[1:13:35] | So, okay, two things.I want two things. | 所以,好吧,是两件事,我想的是这两件事 |
[1:13:38] | Do you really think I’d waste the only chance I have left | 你觉得我会浪费掉我唯一剩余的机会吗? |
[1:13:44] | Okay, let’s do it! | 好,来吧 |
[1:13:46] | On my count. One… | 听我口令,1… |
[1:13:48] | 2… Two… | |
[1:13:50] | 3! Three! | |
[1:14:03] | What are they doing | 他们在做什么 |
[1:14:22] | Did it work | 成功了吗? |
[1:14:30] | Yes! I take back everything I ever said about you! | 好吧!我收回我以前对你的所有成见! |
[1:14:33] | Wait, what | 等一下,什么 |
[1:14:39] | Now let’s get out of here! | 现在我们快离开这! |
[1:15:03] | What happened | 发生了什么事 |
[1:15:05] | Maybe it’s the quiet before the crazy | 也许是暴风雨来临前的寂静 |
[1:15:36] | Eddie! | 艾迪! |
[1:16:02] | We did it. We did it! | 我们成功了! |
[1:16:09] | In your face,space rock! | 正中目标,臭石头! |
[1:16:11] | Yeah, baby! | 太棒了,宝贝儿! |
[1:16:18] | Not on the lips, geezer! | 不准亲嘴,老怪物! |
[1:16:21] | Hit the road,you stupid rock | 我们阻止了愚蠢的陨石 |
[1:16:23] | We just stopped the doomsday clock! | 我们阻止了末日的倒计时 |
[1:16:26] | Yes! Yeah! Whoa!All right! | 太棒了!耶!喔!好了! |
[1:16:28] | Bring it in, Bro-Son.Welcome to the family. | 过来,小伙计,欢迎加入我的家 |
[1:16:36] | And you, you coconut! | 还有你,你个小椰子 |
[1:16:38] | I’ll never doubt you again. | 我再也不会质疑你的权威了 |
[1:16:40] | See Daddy’s always right. | 瞧,爸爸总是对的 |
[1:16:43] | Remember that when you’re older. | 等你长大些一定要铭记这一点 |
[1:16:51] | Are you sure you can’t come with us | 你确定你不能和我们一起走 |
[1:16:53] | Oh, Sidney,I wish I could. | 希德,我也希望我可以 |
[1:16:56] | But we both know this is for the best. | 但是我们都知道这是对彼此最好的选择 |
[1:16:58] | You’ve got your whole life in front of you. | 你的整个生活摆在你面前 |
[1:17:01] | Besides, I’ll have Granny to keep me company. | 再说了,我有奶奶作伴 |
[1:17:04] | You’re staying, too | 你也要留下来? |
[1:17:06] | Are you kidding? This place is great! | 你在逗我吗?这地方棒极了 |
[1:17:09] | Tonight’s the big talent show,and tomorrow, naked bingo! | 今晚有天才秀,明天有宾果游戏 |
[1:17:13] | You coming, Gladys | 你过来,格拉迪丝 |
[1:17:14] | I ain’t getting any younger! Whoo! | 我没有变年轻? |
[1:17:16] | What?I can’t hear you! | 什么?我听不见! |
[1:17:20] | What?I can’t hear you!What… | 什么?我听不见!什么… |
[1:17:22] | You’ll always be my one true love. | 你永远都会是我唯一的真爱 |
[1:17:25] | Here. | 给 |
[1:17:30] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[1:17:35] | It looks just like you. | 真的跟你很像 |
[1:17:38] | Now we’ll be with each other forever. | 现在,我们可以永远陪着彼此了 |
[1:17:45] | So long, handsome! | 再会,帅哥! |
[1:17:46] | Bye, Sidney! | 再见,希德儿! |
[1:18:01] | What you need is more fiber. | 你需要多一点的水晶 |
[1:18:03] | He’s right. | 对了 |
[1:18:13] | Shangri Llama’s back on top, baby! | 上日大神归位了,宝贝! |
[1:18:21] | Gladys? | 格拉迪丝? |
[1:18:24] | Well, hello Teddy Bear! | 好了,你好,泰迪熊熊! |
[1:18:29] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[1:18:30] | Hot tubbin’ just got a whole lot hotter. | 温泉里可真热啊 |
[1:18:35] | Amazing!It’s like some kind of “Fountain of Never Getting Old!” | 好神奇,这好像是传说中的“不老泉” |
[1:18:39] | Well, we can workshop the name later. | 我们可以晚一点儿再讨论命名 |
[1:18:56] | Where’s the bride?Why don’t I have the bride? | 新娘在哪儿?为什么我没有新娘? |
[1:18:58] | ‘Cause you’re talking into a twig. | 因为你在对着一根树枝说胡话 |
[1:19:00] | Mom, I can’t talk.I’m at a wedding. | 好了,我不能再说了,我在参加一场婚礼 |
[1:19:01] | What do you mean you can’t talk | 你不能说话是什么意思 |
[1:19:02] | Who are you with | 你和谁在鬼混 |
[1:19:03] | Um, excuse me. | 嗯,打扰一下 |
[1:19:05] | Is it true you helped save the world from an asteroid | 你们真的从一个小行星手里拯救了这个世界吗 |
[1:19:08] | Um… | 额~~~ |
[1:19:10] | That’s a very scary story. | 那是个非常恐怖的故事 |
[1:19:13] | You think you can handle it? | 你确定你们想听吗? |
[1:19:14] | Yeah. | 敢 |
[1:19:15] | How scary | 有多吓人? |
[1:19:17] | Well, we were… Oh!Oh! | 呃~这个嘛!! |
[1:19:20] | It was five minutes to midnight… | 那是一个漆黑阴森的午夜… |
[1:19:21] | and we were up against volcanoes, | 我们抵御着火山的炎热 |
[1:19:23] | dino-birds,and the end of the world. | 抵御会飞的恐龙,还有世界末日的降临 |
[1:19:25] | Oh, and the zombies!Don’t forget the zombies! | 对了,还有僵尸!别忘了那些僵尸! |
[1:19:28] | You know,we’d be great parents. | 你知道吗,我觉得我们会是出色的父母的 |
[1:19:31] | So I turn to Bigfoot,and I say, | 这时我转头面对大脚怪说道 |
[1:19:33] | “Listen, big guy…” | “听好了,大家伙…” |
[1:19:35] | I don’t know. I don’t know!What am I gonna do | 我不知道.我不知道!我该做什么 |
[1:19:38] | Sweetie, listen to me.This is normal, okay | 亲爱的,听我说,这很正常,别紧张好吗 |
[1:19:41] | Everyone gets nervous. | 谁都会紧张 |
[1:19:43] | What’s going on What happened | 这怎么了?发什么了事? |
[1:19:44] | It’s just… | 这只是… |
[1:19:45] | I can’t go. How can I go | 我不能开来.我怎么能离开 |
[1:19:48] | I don’t wanna leave you guys. | 我不想离开你们 |
[1:19:55] | Hey, Fuzzball… | 嘿,冰球… |
[1:19:57] | remember the first time that we played hockey | 还记得我们第一次玩冰球吗 |
[1:19:59] | You were so afraid to get on the ice | 你是如此的害怕走上冰面 |
[1:20:01] | because it was slippery | 因为那太滑了 |
[1:20:04] | Remember how I held you up while you started to skate | 记得我是怎么抱着你迈开第一步 |
[1:20:07] | And when I knew you were ready,I let you go. | 当我知道你准备好了,接着我就放手了 |
[1:20:10] | Aw, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:20:12] | I know you’re ready.Now you have to let go. | 我知道你准备好了,现在换做你该放手了 |
[1:20:15] | I always knew it would take someone very special | 我就知道一定会有一个特别的人 |
[1:20:18] | to match your spirit. | 与你心有灵犀 |
[1:20:19] | And you found him.Just like I did. | 你找到了他.就和我一样 |
[1:20:22] | It’s your time, sweetie. | 现在是时候让你独自飞翔了,亲爱的 |
[1:20:24] | See the world,chase your dreams. | 看看这个世界,追逐你的梦想 |
[1:20:27] | And whenever you decide to come back… | 不论你什么时候决定回来了… |
[1:20:30] | we’ll be here, okay? | 我们都会一直在这,好吗? |
[1:20:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:21:21] | Do you… | 你是否愿意… |
[1:21:22] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[1:21:24] | And do you… | 你愿意… |
[1:21:25] | Most def. | 非常愿意 |
[1:21:27] | I now pronounce you… | 我现在宣布你们… |
[1:21:47] | Sid! | 希德 |
[1:21:48] | Brooke! | 布鲁克 |
[1:21:59] | Oh! Whoa! Ow! | 哦~哇噢! |
[1:22:00] | Oops! | 天了! |
[1:22:01] | This is amazing! | 这太神奇了! |
[1:22:03] | You’re young again.And somehow, I’m still single. | 你再次变年轻了,而我依然单身 |
[1:22:06] | I guess the universe was smiling on us. | 我觉得是老天眷顾我们 |
[1:22:08] | I have so many questions for you. | 我有好多问题要问你 |
[1:22:10] | What happened?How’d you find me? | 发生了什么?你是怎么找到我的? |
[1:22:13] | Have you tried the shrimp? | 你吃过小龙虾吗? |
[1:22:14] | Shh. Close that pretty little mouth of yours | 嘘!闭上你那可爱的小嘴巴 |
[1:22:16] | and just listen. | 听我说 |
[1:22:18] | This is dedicated to the sloth of my dreams. | 这就是我梦中奉献一生的那个人 |
[1:22:23] | That guy ?For real? | 这家伙?这不是真的吧? |
[1:22:25] | Oh Oh, Sid | |
[1:22:38] | Oh I never knew I Would make it out | |
[1:22:40] | And come this far Oh I never knew I | |
[1:22:43] | Would see the day We come together | |
[1:22:46] | Oh, it’s not like anything I’ve ever | |
[1:23:00] | You make my world a better place | |
[1:23:03] | My superstar My superstar | |
[1:23:05] | You shine so bright Into my heart | |
[1:23:07] | My superstar My superstar | |
[1:23:09] | You shine so bright Into my heart | |
[1:23:11] | My super crew Stick together like super glue | |
[1:23:18] | Throw your hands up to the blue sky | |
[1:23:20] | You You make me happy | |
[1:23:23] | Sid | 希德 |
[1:23:24] | I never thought I’d say this, | 我从没想过我会这么说 |
[1:23:25] | but you did a great job on the wedding. | 这个婚礼你办得棒极了 |
[1:23:27] | I owe you bigtime, pal. | 我欠你一个搭人情,伙计 |
[1:23:28] | You sure do. | 铁定的啦 |
[1:23:30] | Here’s my bill.What? | 这是账单.什么? |
[1:23:32] | Father of the bride pays for the wedding. | 婚礼费用当然是新娘的父亲承担啦 |
[1:23:33] | It’s a tradition I just invented. | 这是我刚发明的传统 |
[1:23:35] | Wait a minute,this is ridiculous. | 等一下,这也太荒唐了 |
[1:23:37] | Look what you’re charging for flowers! | 这花你竟然也要收费! |
[1:23:38] | Flowers ain’t cheap. | 花无贵贱 |
[1:23:40] | No! They’re free!We’re in a forest! | 不是吧,这应该是免费的,我们在森林里面啊 |
[1:23:42] | This bill is outrageous! | 这账单简直是不可理喻 |
[1:23:54] | Mars. | 火星 |
[1:23:56] | The Red Planet. | 红色的星球 |
[1:23:57] | Cold, dry,inhospitable to life. | 冰冷,干燥,不适于生命的存在 |
[1:24:02] | But billions and billions of years ago… | 但是在几千几百万年前… |
[1:24:05] | Mars looked like this. | 火星长这样 |
[1:24:08] | There were lakes,rivers, oceans… | 这儿有湖泊,河流,海洋… |
[1:24:12] | the perfect conditions for life to form. | 完美适合生命的形成 |
[1:24:15] | So, what happened | 那么,发生了什么? |
[1:24:17] | Why was life unable to take hold | 为什么生命不能够延续下来? |
[1:24:25] | Where did the water go | 水都去哪了? |
[1:24:28] | We may never know. | 我们也许永远都无法得知 |
[1:24:53] | And come this far Oh I never knew I | |
[1:24:59] | Oh, it’s not like anything I’ve ever felt before | |
[1:25:12] | You make my world a better place | |
[1:25:21] | I wanna stay forever with my superstar | |
[1:25:25] | You shine so bright Into my heart | |
[1:25:27] | My superstar My superstar | |
[1:25:29] | You shine so bright Into my heart | |
[1:25:36] | You’re shining into my heart, heart | |
[1:26:32] | Oh I never knew I Would have it all | |
[1:26:36] | Oh I never knew I Would feel so good | |
[1:26:40] | Oh I never knew I Would live the dream | |
[1:26:44] | Oh I never knew I Would see the day | |
[1:26:49] | Oh, it’s not like anything I’ve ever felt before | |
[1:27:01] | You make my world a better place | |
[1:27:10] | I wanna stay forever with my superstar | |
[1:27:15] | You shine so bright Into my heart | |
[1:27:17] | My superstar My superstar | |
[1:27:19] | You shine so bright Into my heart | |
[1:27:25] | You’re shining into my heart, heart | |
[1:27:30] | You’re shining bright, bright, bright, bright | |
[1:27:42] | You’re shining into my heart Yeah, yeah | |
[1:27:51] | You make my world a better place | |
[1:28:00] | I wanna stay forever with my superstar | |
[1:28:04] | You shine so bright Into my heart | |
[1:28:07] | You’re shining into my heart | |
[1:28:18] | I believe you can get me through the night | |
[1:28:31] | I believe we can reach the morning light | |
[1:28:39] | Though the dawn may be coming soon | |
[1:28:52] | Fly me away to the bright side of the moon | |
[1:28:59] | And meet me on the other side | |
[1:29:11] | I believe you can get me through the night | |
[1:29:25] | I believe we can reach the morning light |