英文名称:Ice Age:Continental Drift
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:42] | 地球 (很久很久以前) | |
[02:12] | Goal! | 射门 |
[03:24] | What was that? Ellie, did you hear that? | 什么声音 艾丽 你听到了吗 |
[03:26] | I heard it, Manny. | 我听到了 曼尼 |
[03:27] | Whatever it is, it’s miles away. | 无论那是啥 都是在很远的地方 |
[03:29] | Peaches, are you all right? | 小桃 你没事吧 |
[03:31] | Where is she? | 她去哪了 |
[03:32] | No teenager is ever up early. | 小孩哪有起这么早的 |
[03:35] | Easy warden, she’s not on lockdown. | 放松 监狱长 她又不是一级重犯 |
[03:42] | You two were supposed to be responsible uncles! | 你们怎么当孩子叔叔的 一点都不负责 |
[03:44] | What? I didn’t see | 什么 我可没看到 |
[03:46] | Peaches sneak off maybe 15 or 20 minutes ago. | 小桃大约15到20分钟前溜走了 |
[03:48] | Or that she went with Louis to the falls. | 我也没看到她和路易斯一起去了瀑布那 |
[03:50] | The falls? Where the delinquents go? | 瀑布吗 那些小混混常去的瀑布吗 |
[03:52] | Relax, it’s just where the kids hang out. | 放松 那就是个孩子们玩耍的地方 |
[03:54] | No, no, it’s a gateway hangout. | 不 不 那就是流氓聚集的地方 |
[03:57] | First it’s the falls, then she’s piercing her trunk | 先是去瀑布 然后是穿鼻环 |
[04:00] | and the next thing you know, she’s addicted to berries. | 接下来就会对浆果上瘾 |
[04:02] | Manny! You are overreacting. | 曼尼 你反应过度了 |
[04:06] | She’s not going to be your little girl forever. | 她不可能永远是你的小女孩 |
[04:08] | I know. That’s what worries me. | 我知道 那正是我担心的 |
[04:14] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[04:18] | Louis! | 路易斯 |
[04:19] | Would you get your head out of | 你能暂时从地里爬上来 |
[04:20] | the ground for once and try to have a little fun? | 好好玩一会儿吗 |
[04:25] | I’m a mole hog. My head’s supposed to be underground. | 我是只鼹鼠 本来就该待在地下 |
[04:28] | And my idea of fun isn’t risking | 我理解的玩可不包括 |
[04:30] | death so that you can meet some cute mammoth. | 冒着生命危险去见所谓的帅气猛犸象 |
[04:32] | Ethan isn’t cute. He’s hot. | 伊桑可不只是帅气 他那叫性感 |
[04:36] | Besides, you can’t spend your whole life playing it safe. | 再说了 你总不能一辈子都不冒点险吧 |
[04:39] | – I know I would. – Dad? | -我就能 -老爸 |
[04:42] | There’s no reason to be mad. | 不要生气 |
[04:43] | You know how I feel about you going to the falls. | 你知道我对你去瀑布那里的态度 |
[04:46] | Especially alone. | 尤其还是一个人去 |
[04:48] | She’s not alone, sir. | 她可不是一个人 先生 |
[04:49] | You don’t count, Weiner. | 你不算 温纳 |
[04:51] | Yes, there’s my place, | 好吧 那是我的地盘 |
[04:52] | and you just put me in it, thank you. | 你刚把我送回来了 谢谢了 |
[04:53] | Come on, young lady. | 走吧 小姐 |
[04:54] | We’re going home where I can keep an eye on you. | 我们回家去 我会盯紧你的 |
[04:59] | So, should I just wait here, or… | 那么 我要继续在这等 还是 |
[05:21] | Yeah, you don’t scare me, Mother Nature! | 你吓不倒我的 自然之力 |
[05:24] | There’s nothing you can throw at me that I can’t handle. | 就你那点招数 没一样能难倒我 |
[05:31] | I think we’re almost there! | 我觉得我们快到了 |
[05:32] | We had better be! I just lost the steering. | 最好是 我刚丢了方向盘 |
[05:39] | Has anyone seen Precious? It’s her feeding time. | 你们谁看到小宝了 该喂它了 |
[05:42] | Mom! Granny’s talking about her dead pet again. | 老妈 奶奶又讲起她那死了的宠物了 |
[05:45] | Hey, paws up, everybody! | 各位 举起爪子 |
[05:48] | Paws down, Uncle, please! That is nasty. | 放下来 叔叔 实在太臭了 |
[05:55] | Be careful, Milton, you’re going to hurt somebody! | 小心点 米尔顿 有人会受伤的 |
[05:59] | Bad kitty! | 坏猫猫 |
[06:00] | Rock! | 小心石头 |
[06:12] | Okay, so tell me, when | 好吧 你告诉我 |
[06:13] | exactly will I be allowed to hang out with boys? | 什么时候我可以和男孩子出去玩 |
[06:16] | When I’m dead, plus three days. Just to make sure I’m dead. | 等我死了吧 再过三天 看我死透没 |
[06:37] | Manny, are you okay? | 曼尼 你还好吗 |
[06:41] | Get off… my face! | 从我脸上 滚下来 |
[06:46] | That was fun. Now, who should I eat first? | 刚才很有趣 现在 我该先吃谁呢 |
[06:51] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[06:55] | Uncle Fungus! Could that really be you? | 福格斯叔叔 真的是你吗 |
[06:59] | Sorry, sorry. | 借过 借过 |
[07:01] | Mom, Dad! | 老妈 老爸 |
[07:04] | Marshall! | 马歇尔! |
[07:05] | Granny? | 奶奶 |
[07:06] | This pumpkin’s ripe for picking! | 这南瓜熟了可以摘了 |
[07:09] | My whole familia. | 我们一家子都在这 |
[07:11] | See? He still hugs his parents. | 看到没 他这么大还和父母拥抱呢 |
[07:13] | I never thought I’d see my little baby again. | 没想到还能见到我的小宝贝 |
[07:15] | We’ve been searching everywhere for you. | 我们已经找遍了所有地方 |
[07:18] | You have? | 真的 |
[07:19] | I knew it, I knew it! Deep down, I knew I wasn’t abandoned! | 我就知道 我就知道我没被遗弃 |
[07:23] | That’s incorrect. We totally abandoned you. | 你错了 我们确实遗弃你了 |
[07:25] | But we always missed you. Right? | 但我们一直在想你 对吧 |
[07:30] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是 是 是 |
[07:32] | And we just knew | 我们刚知道 |
[07:33] | Sid would want to see his poor, dear Granny | 希德很想念他那可怜的奶奶 |
[07:36] | before her time is up. | 想在她临终前见上一面 |
[07:39] | I’ll bury you all and dance on your graves. | 我将亲手埋葬你们 在你们坟头跳舞 |
[07:42] | So frail. | 如此虚弱 |
[07:43] | And she can’t wait to spend time with you, Sid. | 她等不及要和你在一起了 希德 |
[07:47] | Oh, yeah, Granny? Granny? | 是啊 奶奶 奶奶 |
[07:56] | – Granny. – I never get to have any fun. | -奶奶 -我就不能找点乐子吗 |
[07:59] | Why don’t you show her your cave? Yeah, she could use a nap. | 把她带到你的洞穴吧 她该睡会了 |
[08:02] | Boy, there’s so much to tell you. | 我有好多话想和你说 |
[08:04] | A lot has happened since the last time I saw you. | 上次见你后发生了许多事 |
[08:06] | Not interested. | 真没意思 |
[08:08] | But we fought dinosaurs in the Ice Age. | 但是我们在冰河世纪和恐龙决斗了 |
[08:10] | It didn’t make sense, but it sure was exciting. | 虽然不合常理 但是听起来挺带劲 |
[08:13] | We got rid of the crazy bat! Let’s go! | 我们终于摆脱那疯老太婆了 快走吧 |
[08:18] | You can’t just leave. | 你们不能就这样走了 |
[08:20] | Sid will be crushed. | 希德会心碎的 |
[08:21] | Sorry, cookie, things are breaking apart back home. | 对不起 我们的家园毁了 |
[08:24] | So, we’re headed inland. And Granny is just dead weight. | 我们得去内陆 但是奶奶超重了 |
[08:27] | – See you. – Mush, mush! | -再见 -快走 快走 |
[08:30] | And warn the community. She tends to wander! | 提醒四邻 她常常走失 |
[08:35] | Well, that explains a lot about Sid. | 难怪希德会变成这样 |
[08:37] | Mom, Dad, do you have Granny’s teeth? | 老妈 老爸 看到奶奶的假牙没 |
[08:40] | She can’t find them. | 她找不到了 |
[08:44] | Hey! Can you chew this thing for me? | 你能帮我把东西嚼碎吗 |
[08:47] | Guys? Where is everyone? | 伙计 我家人去哪了 |
[08:50] | I’ll handle this. | 让我来解决吧 |
[08:53] | Sid? | 希德 |
[08:56] | Your family was wiped out by an asteroid. Sorry. | 抱歉 你家人被流星碾平了 |
[08:58] | What? | 什么 |
[08:59] | What Diego is trying to say is | 迭戈想说的是 |
[09:03] | they left. | 他们走了 |
[09:05] | They only wanted to find you | 他们找你的唯一原因 |
[09:07] | so you could take care of Granny. | 是想让你照顾奶奶 |
[09:08] | Come on, what kind of sick | 得了吧 什么样的变态家庭 |
[09:10] | family would ditch their Granny on someone? | 才会想着把奶奶遗弃给别人 |
[09:13] | That’s just crazy. That’s just… | 这太疯狂了 这太 |
[09:17] | That’s just… | 也只有 |
[09:19] | …my family. | 我家人能干出来了 |
[09:22] | At least you still have Granny. Right, buddy? | 至少你还有奶奶 对吧 兄弟 |
[09:25] | Yeah, Granny. Granny? | 是啊 奶奶 奶奶 |
[09:28] | Granny? | 奶奶 |
[09:29] | Wow. For an old girl, she moves fast. | 这个老太婆跑得还真快 |
[09:36] | – Granny? – Granny. | -奶奶 -奶奶 |
[09:38] | Granny? | 奶奶 |
[09:39] | Come out, come out wherever you are! | 出来吧 快点出来吧 |
[09:40] | Come on, Granny. | 出来吧 奶奶 |
[09:42] | Here, Granny, Granny. I have prunes for you! | 奶奶 奶奶 这里有梅子哦 |
[09:46] | Just the way you like them! | 还给你嚼好了 |
[09:50] | I don’t want to see that. | 实在看不下去了 |
[09:55] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[09:57] | What if your dad finds out? | 你老爸发现了怎么办 |
[09:58] | I’m not as tough as I look! | 我可没我看上去那么强壮 |
[10:00] | Wait, do you hear that? | 等下 你听到了吗 |
[10:10] | Go long! | 远投 |
[10:15] | Cool! | 太酷了 |
[10:17] | Hey, look, there’s Ethan. | 快看 那就是伊桑 |
[10:19] | Yeah, Ethan! | 伊桑 |
[10:21] | You go, boy! | 该你了 伙计 |
[10:23] | That was nice. | 太棒了 |
[10:30] | See? Fun, no danger. | 看到了吗 有趣而且没危险 |
[10:33] | Check me out! | 我来了 |
[10:42] | – I’m sure he’s fine. – I’m completely not fine! | -我保证他没事 -我绝对有事 |
[10:47] | You did not just do that! That was crazy! | 你还真滑下来了 太疯狂了 |
[10:51] | Nice. | 棒极了 |
[10:56] | Isn’t he perfect? | 他是不是很完美 |
[10:57] | “Perfect.” It’s such a strong word. | “完美”这词用得有点过 |
[10:59] | Maybe “Adequate.” | 他最多也就是个”还行” |
[11:01] | Who are we stalking? | 我们正在偷窥谁 |
[11:02] | Is it Ethan? I bet it’s Ethan. | 那就是伊桑吗 我打赌那肯定是伊桑 |
[11:03] | – Hey, Weiner. – What are you guys doing here? | -温纳 -你们俩在这做什么 |
[11:05] | Manny told us to keep an eye on you. | 曼尼让我们跟紧你 |
[11:07] | – But not to let you see us. – Under any circumstances. | -但是不能让你看到 -在任何情况下 |
[11:11] | Stupid, stupid, stupid. | 笨蛋 笨蛋 笨蛋 |
[11:14] | Okay, I’m going for it. Do I look okay? | 我要去试试了 我看起来还好吧 |
[11:18] | Louis? | 路易斯 |
[11:20] | “Okay” doesn’t even begin to cover it. | “还好”远远不足以表达 |
[11:24] | Louis. You’re the greatest friend ever! | 路易斯 你是有史来最棒的朋友 |
[11:30] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[11:32] | Hi, Ethan, my name’s Peaches. What’s yours? | 伊桑 我叫小桃 你叫什么名字 |
[11:36] | What am I doing? Okay, just be cool, just be… | 我在干什么 好吧 酷一点 |
[11:42] | No! | 不 |
[11:44] | Yeah. That’s intense! | 真有激情 |
[11:50] | This hurts so much! | 太疼了 |
[11:52] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[12:00] | Gross. It’s that weirdo who chills with possums! | 真恶心 是那个和负鼠混在一起的怪家伙 |
[12:05] | What just happened? | 刚发生什么了 |
[12:07] | Oh, no! Ethan, I am so sorry. | 不 伊桑 太对不起了 |
[12:10] | Wow, you’re even better-looking up close. | 凑近看你更帅了 |
[12:12] | Phenomenal. I mean… | 真是极品 我意思是 |
[12:15] | You have a twin sister? | 你有个双胞胎妹妹吗 |
[12:17] | Am I interrupting something? | 我碍着什么事了吗 |
[12:19] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[12:21] | Sorry, if I just… | 抱歉 如果我 |
[12:22] | – Wait, no, you go left. – Just move back a bit. | -等下 你往左边点 -后退一点 |
[12:24] | You! Keep away from my daughter. | 你 离我女儿远点 |
[12:26] | – Dad… – And you, you’re grounded! | -老爸 -还有你 你被禁足了 |
[12:28] | – But I didn’t do… – Grounded! | -但是我什么都没 -禁足 |
[12:30] | Loser alert. | 离她远点 |
[12:31] | Ouch, that’s her dad. | 那是她老爸 |
[12:33] | Seriously, that’s embarrassing. | 说真的 这是丢死人了 |
[12:36] | What a freak. | 真是个怪胎 |
[12:38] | Peaches! | 小桃 |
[12:44] | Peaches, come on. Let’s talk about this! | 小桃 得了吧 我们谈谈吧 |
[12:46] | How could you embarrass me in front of my friends? | 你怎么可以在我朋友面前这么羞辱我 |
[12:48] | You deliberately went where you weren’t supposed to! | 谁让你去了不该去的地方呢 |
[12:52] | You can’t control my life! | 你不该控制我的生活 |
[12:53] | I’m trying to protect you! That’s what fathers do. | 我是在保护你 这是父亲应该做的 |
[12:57] | Well… I wish you weren’t my father. | 好吧 我希望从来没你这个父亲 |
[13:03] | She’s just upset, honey. | 她正在气头上 亲爱的 |
[13:05] | Peaches! It’s not the end of the world. | 小桃 天还没塌下来呢 |
[13:13] | Whoa. Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[13:15] | I don’t think that was you. | 我不觉得那是你 |
[13:21] | – What was that? – I don’t know. | -那是什么 -我不知道 |
[13:24] | Stay there. | 待在那别动 |
[13:25] | I’ll come to you. | 我走你们那边 |
[13:36] | – Ellie! – Manny! | -艾丽 -曼尼 |
[13:39] | No! | 不 |
[13:43] | – Dad! – Peaches, get back! | -老爸 -小桃 快回去 |
[13:53] | Hurry, Dad! Hurry! | 快点 老爸 快点 |
[13:54] | Manny! | 曼尼 |
[13:56] | – Diego! – You never would have made it! | -迭戈 -你不可能过去的 |
[14:11] | Ellie, behind you! | 艾丽 小心身后 |
[14:13] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[14:19] | Go to the land bridge! You’ll be safe on the other side. | 快去大陆桥 到另一边你们就安全了 |
[14:22] | No, Manny! No! | 不 曼尼 不 |
[14:24] | I’ll meet you there! | 我们在那见面 |
[14:37] | Manny! No! | 曼尼 不 |
[14:40] | Ellie, you have to get out of here! Go! Go now! | 艾丽 你得离开这里 快跑吧 |
[14:57] | – Mom! – Get back! Get back! | -老妈 -后退 后退 |
[15:25] | Daddy! | 老爸 |
[15:29] | Stay alive! | 好好活着 |
[15:32] | No matter how long it takes, I will find you! | 不管花多长时间 我都会找到你们的 |
[15:37] | Mom, this is all my fault. If I had just listened… | 老妈 都是我的错 要是我听话 |
[15:40] | Peaches! This is not your fault, okay? | 小桃 这不是你的错 好吗 |
[15:43] | What if I never see him again? | 我再也见不到爸爸怎么办 |
[15:44] | And the last thing we did was fight. | 我们一起做的最后一件事竟然是在吵架 |
[15:46] | Hey, your father is the toughest, | 你老爸命很硬的 |
[15:48] | most stubborn mammoth I’ve ever met. | 他是我见过最坚强的猛犸象 |
[15:51] | He’ll come back for us. That’s a promise. | 他为了我们会回来的 他答应过的 |
[16:00] | Come on! Help me turn this thing around! | 快点 帮我把冰块调个头 |
[16:12] | Everyone, please, settle down. Don’t panic! | 各位 冷静下来 不要惊慌 |
[16:16] | Wait, Mom, where’s Louis? We have to find him. | 等下老妈 路易斯呢 我们得找到他 |
[16:21] | Okay, fast. | 好的 得快点 |
[16:30] | They need me! We got to get back. | 他们需要我 我得回去 |
[16:32] | Buddy, this thing’s too big to turn. | 伙计 这块冰太大了转不了弯 |
[16:34] | The current’s pulling us out. | 水流也把我们往相反方向推 |
[16:35] | You know, my mother once told | 我妈妈曾经告诉我 |
[16:37] | me that bad news was just good news in disguise. | 坏消息是其实是乔装打扮的好消息 |
[16:40] | Was this before she abandoned you? | 她是在遗弃你之前说的吧 |
[16:41] | Yes, it was. | 是啊 |
[16:43] | But the point being that, even though things look bad… | 但是关键在于 尽管事情看起来挺糟 |
[16:46] | there’s a rainbow around every corner | 但是风雨之后总会看见彩虹的 |
[16:49] | and nothing but smooth sailing ahead! | 到那时我们就会一帆风顺 勇往直前 |
[16:57] | Smooth sailing, Sid? | 一帆风顺 希德 |
[17:07] | – Louis? Louis? – Louis? | -路易斯 路易斯 -路易斯 |
[17:09] | Weiner! Weiner! Weiner! | 温纳 温纳 温纳 |
[17:12] | Louis, where are you? Come on, we have to go. | 路易斯 你在哪 我们该走了 |
[17:21] | Louis? | 路易斯 |
[17:22] | Peaches! | 小桃 |
[17:26] | Louis, you have to jump. | 路易斯 快跳下来 |
[17:29] | No! Go, save yourselves. | 不 快走 照顾好自己 |
[17:31] | We’re not leaving without you. | 没有你我们不会离开的 |
[17:33] | Oh, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:34] | Jump! | 跳下来 |
[17:41] | This is why I travel underground. | 这就是我总待在地下的原因 |
[17:51] | Thanks for coming back. | 谢谢你赶回来 |
[17:52] | What do you mean? You don’t leave a friend behind. | 不必客气 你也不会丢下朋友的 |
[17:56] | Great, let’s go. | 太好了 快走吧 |
[17:58] | That wall is going to keep moving and crush us. | 那堵墙一直在移动 它会碾碎我们的 |
[18:01] | We need to get to the land bridge. | 我们得赶到大陆桥那 |
[18:03] | Any questions? | 谁有问题 |
[18:05] | Yes? | 请说 |
[18:07] | When you drink water through your trunk, | 当你用象鼻喝水时 |
[18:09] | does it taste like boogers? | 尝起来会有鼻屎的味道吗 |
[18:12] | No. | 不 |
[18:13] | Well, sometimes. Let’s move! | 有时会 我们快走吧 |
[18:29] | Just keep your eye on the horizon. | 盯紧地平线 |
[18:32] | I can’t find the horizon. | 我找不到地平线 |
[18:41] | Holy crab! | 好大只螃蟹 |
[18:57] | Hold me. | 抱紧我 |
[19:00] | If I don’t make it, | 如果我没撑过去 |
[19:01] | find me a wife, and tell her I love her. | 给我找个老婆 然后告诉她我爱她 |
[19:14] | We made it! | 我们成功了 |
[19:16] | Come on, ocean, is that the best you can do? | 再来啊 大海 这难道就是你的能耐 |
[19:19] | Am I right, buddy? | 我说的对吗 兄弟 |
[19:36] | Hey, there really is a rainbow around every corner! | 风雨之后真的见到彩虹了 |
[19:56] | Peaches! | 小桃 |
[20:04] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[20:06] | I’m just so worried about my dad. | 我就是太担心我父亲了 |
[20:08] | Listen, we’re going to get to him. | 听着 我们正要去见他 |
[20:10] | At this pace, we’ll stay ahead of the wall | 就这个速度 我们跑不赢那堵墙的 |
[20:12] | and we’ll make it to the land bridge before you know it. | 我们到大陆桥那才能知道你父亲怎样了 |
[20:15] | We’re all going to survive this. | 我们都能熬过去的 |
[20:22] | Okay, maybe they won’t. But everyone else, totally fine. | 好吧 除了他们其他人都会好好的 |
[20:47] | We’re still heading away from home. | 我们还在往相反方向飘着 |
[20:53] | Yeah, but we survived, and we still have each other. | 至少我们还活着 我们还拥有彼此 |
[20:56] | Things could be worse, right? | 本来事情会更糟的 对吧 |
[20:58] | For once, he’s actually right. | 这次他倒说对了 |
[21:00] | We made it through storms and tidal waves | 我们撑过了暴风和潮汐 |
[21:02] | and a vicious assortment of seafood. | 还有各种邪恶的海鲜 |
[21:05] | What more can they hit us with? | 还能有什么打击 |
[21:07] | Trying to make me get up if I don’t want to get up. | 我不想起床就叫我起床 |
[21:10] | If I want to get up, I’d get up. | 我想起床就自己起床 |
[21:11] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[21:13] | What the…? | 什么 |
[21:14] | Damn it, I’m trying to sleep! | 讨厌 我正准备睡觉 |
[21:16] | Granny? You’re alive! | 奶奶 你还活着 |
[21:17] | And can we say how thrilled we are to see you? | 我们能说见到你很激动吗 |
[21:20] | Hey, fats, you want to get me out of here? | 胖子 帮忙把我弄出去 |
[21:24] | Hey, come on. | 加把劲 |
[21:26] | Pretend I’m a dessert, that should motivate you. | 假装我是饭后甜点 也许可以激励你 |
[21:32] | I can’t believe this. You slept through that storm? | 真不敢相信 你睡着就把暴风熬过去了 |
[21:36] | I slept through the comet that killed the unicorns. | 我睡着的时候彗星还把独角兽都灭绝了 |
[21:40] | Thanks for drawing my bath, Sidney. | 谢谢你放的洗澡水 希德 |
[21:42] | – Granny, grab my paw. – No way. | -奶奶 抓住我的爪子 -没门 |
[21:45] | This is my first bath in decades. | 这是我几十年来头次洗澡 |
[21:50] | There’s your proof. | 看来是真的 |
[21:51] | Quick! Somebody do something! | 快点 快帮忙啊 |
[21:58] | – I got you, Granny. – Get off of me! | -我抓住你了 奶奶 -放开我 |
[22:02] | Granny! | 奶奶 |
[22:07] | What are you peeping toms all looking at? | 你们这些偷窥狂在看什么 |
[22:09] | A lady can’t take a bath in peace? | 女士就不能安心洗个澡 |
[22:11] | Eyeballing me like a rump roast. | 别一脸馋样的盯着我 |
[22:13] | What’s the life expectancy for a female sloth? | 雌性树懒的预期寿命一般是多少 |
[22:17] | She’ll outlive us all, you know that, right? | 她会比我们都长寿的 你懂的 对吧 |
[22:19] | Yeah, the spiteful ones live the longest. | 是啊 恶人活千年嘛 |
[24:34] | How big is this ocean? | 这海就没有个尽头吗 |
[24:38] | Water, water, everywhere. | 大海啊 你全是水 |
[24:42] | Nor any drop to drink. | 却没有一口能喝的 |
[24:45] | Well, except maybe that drop. | 说不定这一口没事 |
[24:51] | That’s a little salty. | 有点儿咸…死啦 |
[24:54] | Precious! Mommy’s calling you. | 小宝 妈妈叫你呢 |
[24:58] | Precious! Come here, sweetie. | 小宝 快到这来 |
[25:01] | Lady, have you seen Precious? | 姐们儿 看见我的小宝没 |
[25:03] | If you mean the imaginary, or perhaps deceased pet | 你是说那个你一直在找的传说中的宠物吗 |
[25:06] | that you keep searching for, | 也许是死了吧 |
[25:09] | no, I haven’t. | 反正我没看见 |
[25:10] | Guys, look. | 大家快瞧 |
[25:11] | Where there’s birds, there’s land, right? | 有鸟就说明陆地不远了 是吧 |
[25:14] | Buddy, come here. | 伙计 到这儿来 |
[25:17] | No, wait, wait! Come back. | 不 别走 快回来 |
[25:21] | Come back! | 快回来 |
[25:34] | It’s a huge bounty, mon capitaine. | 报告船长 前方有块儿大肥肉 |
[25:36] | Four passengers. Ripe for the taking. | 一共四人 手到擒来 |
[25:40] | One very smelly, and one very plump. | 一个臭哄哄 一个肉乎乎 |
[25:44] | In my ocean? | 在我的领海里吗 |
[25:46] | What a terrible turn of events. | 真是形势严峻啊 |
[25:49] | I love a terrible turn of events. | 但我很喜欢 |
[26:03] | Am I hallucinating, | 是我眼花了吗 |
[26:05] | or is that ice coming straight towards us? | 那块冰正朝我们冲来 |
[26:07] | Yeah, it’s coming. It sounds like there’s animals on it. | 没错 上面好像还有动物 |
[26:10] | We’re being rescued, we’re being rescued! | 我们得救啦 我们得救啦 |
[26:13] | I hear laughter. | 我还听见了笑声 |
[26:15] | Must be a party cruise. | 那一定是艘游轮喽 |
[26:42] | They look fluffy. | 他们都毛茸茸的 |
[26:44] | I get the big woolly one. | 我来对付那个大长毛 |
[26:53] | Get ready to slice and dice, boys. | 准备大开杀戒吧 兄弟们 |
[26:55] | Knock it off, Squint. | 闭嘴 斜眼 |
[26:57] | Wait for Captain’s orders. | 等待船长的指示 |
[26:59] | Ahoy, down there! | 下面的朋友你们好吗 |
[27:01] | How lucky are you? | 你们真走运 |
[27:04] | You know these waters are infested with pirates. | 这片水域是海盗的天堂 |
[27:07] | Right, boys? | 大家说是不是 |
[27:09] | Glad we found you before they did. | 多亏我们先发现了你们 |
[27:13] | Captain Gutt, here to help. | 肚肚船长为你效劳 |
[27:16] | You know, that’s a nice monkey. | 真是只乖猴子 |
[27:23] | Look, we don’t want any trouble. | 我们不想惹什么麻烦 |
[27:25] | We just need to get back to the continent. | 只想回到陆地上去 |
[27:27] | The continent? That pile of rubble? | 陆地 你是说那堆石头吗 |
[27:33] | My family’s there, so if you could just… | 我全家都在那儿 如果你能 |
[27:36] | Your family? That is so sweet. | 你全家吗 听上去好幸福哦 |
[27:40] | I hope you said goodbye, | 希望你已经和他们告别过了 |
[27:42] | because there’s no way back. | 因为你不可能再回去了 |
[27:44] | Yes, there is. Don’t you remember, Captain? | 能的 你忘了吗 船长 |
[27:47] | You can sail to Switchback Cove | 只要到回转湾 |
[27:49] | and catch the current back from there. | 借着那里的洋流回去就行 |
[27:51] | It’s like a steel trap, this noggin is. | 我的脑子可真灵 |
[27:53] | Thank you, Mister Flynn. | 弗林先生 可真谢谢你了 |
[27:57] | See? I knew there was a way home. | 看 我就知道能回家 |
[27:59] | There is no home! | 想得美 |
[28:03] | There is only here. | 这就是你们唯一的归宿 |
[28:04] | And here, your ship belongs to me. | 而且你的船也得归我 |
[28:10] | Battle stations! | 准备作战 |
[28:17] | Fly the colors! | 升旗 |
[28:21] | Now surrender your ship or face my fury. | 不把船交出来 就尝尝我的厉害吧 |
[28:25] | Or face your furry what? | 尝尝你的奇怪的什么 |
[28:27] | Not “Furry”. Fury! | 不是奇怪 是厉害 |
[28:30] | Fire! | 开火 |
[28:35] | Hit the mammoth, win a prize. | 打猛犸 拿大奖啊 |
[28:39] | Fire the starboard cannons. | 右舷炮开火 |
[28:41] | I love this job! | 太爽啦 |
[28:43] | Shira, fetch. | 希拉 上 |
[28:44] | Aye-aye, Captain. | 遵命 船长 |
[28:50] | You almost made it. | 就差那么一点儿 |
[28:52] | I don’t fight girls. | 我不打女人 |
[28:57] | I can see why. | 因为你打不过吧 |
[28:59] | Belly flop. | 吃我一肚子 |
[29:02] | Sid! | 希德 |
[29:03] | Let’s rumba, tiny. | 跳个舞吧 小家伙 |
[29:06] | Lights out, big fella. | 你完了 大块头 |
[29:13] | Manny! | 曼尼 |
[29:24] | Hello. | 醒啦 |
[29:25] | Buddy. Welcome to the party. | 哥们儿 欢迎来参加派对 |
[29:31] | Let’s see what kind of moves you got. | 让我们欣赏下你的舞姿吧 |
[29:33] | Dance, little Scrat fish! | 松鼠小鱼鱼 跳起来 |
[29:34] | Dance your coconuts off! | 跳得再激情点儿 |
[29:37] | Happy dance. | 真欢乐 |
[29:42] | Look at him. | 看他啊 |
[29:45] | Where’s my bootie? Has anyone seen it? | 我的吃的呢 谁看见了 |
[29:47] | Dude, it’s right behind you. | 在你后面 |
[29:49] | Where? Where’s my bootie? | 哪呢 在哪呢 |
[29:51] | I can’t see it. | 我瞧不见 |
[29:53] | It’s all I can see. | 满眼都是大屁股 |
[29:55] | This is a lovely vacation. Best I’ve ever had. | 这是我这辈子最棒的假期 |
[29:59] | Morning, sunshine. | 早安 天气真好 |
[30:00] | Let me be the first to extend the hand of friendship. | 我决定主动伸出手 一握泯恩仇 |
[30:05] | That’s your foot. | 这是你的脚 |
[30:07] | Nothing gets by you, does it? | 还真是什么都瞒不过你 |
[30:09] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[30:10] | I bet you’re feeling lost, scared, confused. | 你们一定既迷惘 恐慌又困惑 |
[30:14] | Allow me to explain. | 我来说明一下情况 |
[30:16] | Help me out, boys. | 配合我一下 兄弟们 |
[30:18] | Captain’s going to sing a shanty! | 船长要唱歌了 |
[30:22] | Here you are on a boat. You’re adrift, you’re afloat. | 身在孤舟兀兀中 漂泊不定万念空 |
[30:24] | One might even say you’re stuck. | 身陷此地不能动 |
[30:25] | Well, I don’t want to gloat But I would like to note, | 我不愿幸灾乐祸 但我要对你们说 |
[30:28] | that you’re in luck. | 你们运气很不错 |
[30:29] | You’ve been saved by the ape that rules these waters, | 海王猩猩救了你 |
[30:32] | so forget about your wives and daughters. | 忘掉你们的妻女 |
[30:34] | First Mate introduce me to them, please! | 大副 告诉他们我是谁 |
[30:37] | Aye-aye, Captain Gutt. | 遵命 肚肚船长 |
[30:39] | – He’s the big and scary. – Elegant yet hairy. | -他壮实又威风 -优雅还毛茸茸 |
[30:41] | – Fear-inspiring. – Years from retiring. | -令人恐慌 -年富力强 |
[30:44] | – Looting, stealing. – Banana peeling. | -抢掠杀烧 -擅剥香蕉 |
[30:46] | Undisputed Master of the Seas. | 无可争辩的海洋霸王 |
[30:49] | – That’s me! – ‘Tis he! | -是我 -是他 |
[30:50] | – That’s me! – ‘Tis he! | -是我 -是他 |
[30:51] | – That’s me! – ‘Tis he! | -是我 -是他 |
[30:52] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[30:54] | I’m a primate pirate pioneer. | 先进海盗我典型 |
[30:56] | And these are my brave buccaneers, | 强将手下无弱兵 |
[30:59] | all of whom were once lost souls like you. | 虽然一度迷失过 |
[31:01] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[31:02] | – He rescued us. – He saved our butts. | -他拯救我们 -他保护我们 |
[31:04] | For that we owe our lives to Gutt. | 他是我们的大恩人 |
[31:06] | And assuming he doesn’t kill you, | 若他放过你们小命 |
[31:09] | you will owe him, too. | 你们也会感激涕零 |
[31:11] | Kill them? | 杀他们吗 |
[31:13] | Me? No, no. | 我会吗 当然不 |
[31:15] | Well, at least not this very large, useful mammoth. | 至少会这留下这大块头长毛象 |
[31:19] | Hands off. | 手拿开 |
[31:21] | Anyway. | 总之 |
[31:22] | Here we are on a ship moving at quite a clip | 我们身在孤舟中 风驰电掣向前冲 |
[31:24] | through the ever-shifting ice. | 穿越多变的冰层 |
[31:26] | Come along on a trip! | 加入我们吧 |
[31:27] | – That’s a hint! – That’s a tip! | -这是暗示 -也是提醒 |
[31:28] | That’s good advice! | 一个不错的建议 |
[31:30] | In a world that’s going under, | 在这即将覆灭的世界 |
[31:32] | to survive you must learn to plunder. | 生存意味着烧杀抢掠 |
[31:34] | Luckily that’s my field of expertise. | 幸好这是我专长 |
[31:37] | He’s the best. | 他是最棒的 |
[31:38] | – He’s a robbing, thieving. – We really should be leaving. | -他抢骗偷拐 -我们必须离开 |
[31:40] | – Weapon throwing. – We got to get going. | -他是投掷高手 -我们马上就走 |
[31:42] | – Sloth-slaying. – Wish we could be staying. | -他专杀树懒 -我们还是留下吧 |
[31:44] | Undisputed, uncontested. | 无可争议 毋庸置疑 |
[31:46] | – Monkey suited. – Yeah, you guessed it | -一表猴才 -你说得很对 |
[31:48] | Master of the seas. | 海洋的霸王 |
[31:51] | Please. | 我的天 |
[31:52] | – That’s me! – ‘Tis he! | -是我 -是他 |
[31:53] | – That’s me! – ‘Tis he! | -是我 -是他 |
[31:54] | – It’s who? – It’s you! | -是谁 -是你 |
[31:55] | Just testing, I knew. | 考考你 我知道 |
[31:56] | It’s me! | 这就是我 |
[31:58] | Good shanty, sir. | 唱得好 先生 |
[32:00] | “Captain Gutt”? Really? | 肚肚船长 你真叫这个吗 |
[32:03] | I have a little paunch, too. | 我也有个好胃口 |
[32:04] | But I wouldn’t name myself after it. | 不过我不会拿它当我的名字 |
[32:08] | That’s funny. You’re a funny guy. | 真搞笑 你这人很有趣 |
[32:11] | But that’s not how I got my name. | 不过我并非因此得名 |
[32:13] | These got me my name. | 是这个让我声名远扬 |
[32:15] | – I don’t get it. – No? | -我没太懂 -是吗 |
[32:17] | Okay. Let me give you a visual aid. | 好 我让你看明白 |
[32:20] | I just gently press here. | 我轻轻地点一下这里 |
[32:22] | – That tickles. – And go down like this. | -好痒 -再这样划下来 |
[32:27] | And then your innards become your outards. | 然后你就会被开肠破肚 |
[32:32] | I still don’t get it. | 还是不懂 |
[32:34] | Look, as much as I’m tempted to join a monkey, | 我说 要我和一个猴子 |
[32:37] | the Easter Bunny and a giant bag of pudding, | 一只复活节兔子和一个大布丁袋子做队友 |
[32:41] | I’ll pass. | 还是算了吧 |
[32:43] | No one’s going to stop me from getting back to my family. | 没有人能阻挡我回家 |
[32:46] | I’m going to lambada with your liver, buddy. | 看我把你的肝挖出来 |
[32:49] | Let me at him! | 让我来 |
[32:52] | That family is going to be the death of you. | 你的家会变成你的致命弱点的 |
[32:58] | First mate, jettison the deadweight. | 大副 把他们扔下海 |
[32:59] | Aye-aye, sir. Prepare the plank! | 遵命 准备木板 |
[33:01] | Prepare the plank! | 准备木板 |
[33:03] | Preparing the plank! | 木板准备 |
[33:07] | What? You want me to walk into the water? | 干啥 你要我跳到水里吗 |
[33:09] | I can’t because I just ate less than 20 minutes ago, | 我刚吃完饭20分钟 不能跳的 |
[33:11] | and you know the rule. | 这样对身体不好 |
[33:13] | That’s a myth. | 那是伪科学 |
[33:14] | Okay, as long as it’s safe. | 好吧 安全就行 |
[33:19] | – Wait! – Thank goodness. | -等一下 -谢天谢地 |
[33:21] | Dump the wench, too. | 把那老娘们儿也扔下去 |
[33:24] | Ladies first. | 女士优先哟 |
[33:26] | Such a nice boy. | 真绅士 |
[33:28] | Why can’t you be more like him, Sidney? | 你就不能跟他学学吗 希德 |
[33:31] | Granny, no! Wait! | 奶奶 别去 等等 |
[33:34] | Manny! | 曼尼 |
[33:36] | Get me to the vine. | 把我转到绳子那儿去 |
[33:38] | Yeah, yeah, got it. | 好的 收到 |
[33:45] | You all got some ugly goldfish. | 你养的金鱼真难看 |
[33:48] | Come on, a little more. | 加油 再使点劲儿 |
[33:57] | No! | 不 |
[34:01] | Extinct that mammoth! | 干掉那长毛象 |
[34:03] | Come on, Manny, kick his monkey butt! | 曼尼加油 给那猴子点颜色看看 |
[34:05] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[34:07] | Eleven tons of landlubber blubber. | 11吨重的死胖子 |
[34:10] | I’m not fat! I’m poufy. | 我不胖 只是毛发蓬松 |
[34:13] | Too bad, tubby. | 太可惜了 肥仔 |
[34:14] | I could have used you. | 你本来可以做我的手下 |
[34:16] | Ain’t going to happen, Captain. | 恕难从命 船长 |
[34:25] | I got you, Granny. | 奶奶 我来接着你 |
[34:27] | Giddy up! Let’s go, let’s go. | 驾驾 快走快走 |
[34:35] | Does anyone have floaties? | 有救生艇吗 |
[34:41] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[34:43] | My bounty! | 我的财宝 |
[35:00] | They sunk our battleship. What are we going to do? | 咱们的战舰被击沉了 怎么办 |
[35:03] | We’re all going to drown. | 我们都要被淹死啦 |
[35:06] | You’re a sea creature, you idiot. | 笨蛋 你本来就生活在海里 |
[35:09] | Good point, sir. | 你说得对 |
[35:11] | Should I fly the white, Captain? | 船长 要翻成白旗吗 |
[35:13] | No! | 不要 |
[35:14] | Wait. What about Shira? | 等一下 希拉怎么办 |
[35:16] | – What about her? – Yeah, what about her? | -怎么办 -对 怎么办 |
[35:18] | Anyone else want to play “Captain”? | 到底谁是船长 |
[35:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:23] | Now come on, blubber-brain. Swim! | 加把劲 蠢货 快推 |
[35:28] | Gutt! Flynn! Anyone there? | 肚肚船长 弗林 你们在吗 |
[35:31] | Here. Grab hold. | 这边 抓紧我 |
[35:33] | No, go away. I’d rather drown. | 不 走开 我宁愿被淹死 |
[35:36] | Whatever the lady wants. | 悉听尊便 女士 |
[35:42] | I said I didn’t need your help. | 我说过不需要你的帮助 |
[35:44] | You’re welcome. So, care to join our scurvy crew? | 别客气 要屈尊加入我们吗 |
[35:50] | Two sloths, a mammoth and a saber? | 两只树懒 一头猛犸 一只剑齿虎 |
[35:52] | You guys are like the start of a bad joke. | 这构思也太没笑点了 |
[35:54] | And we saved you. | 可我们救了你 |
[35:56] | That makes you the punch line, kitty. | 这不是很讽刺吗 小猫咪 |
[35:59] | Don’t call me “kitty.” | 别叫我小猫咪 |
[36:01] | Okay, I won’t. | 好的 不会了 |
[36:03] | Kitty. | 小猫咪 |
[36:05] | If they kiss, I’m going to puke. | 他们如果接吻 我就去吐 |
[36:06] | What? Wait, no. | 什么 绝不会 |
[36:26] | Are we there yet? | 我们到了吗 |
[36:31] | I don’t think we’re ever going to get there. | 我觉得永远也走不到了 |
[36:34] | Maybe we should rest for a few hours. | 我们休息一会儿吧 |
[36:36] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[36:41] | Night, Ellie. | 晚安 艾丽 |
[36:51] | I miss you, Dad. | 老爸 我想你 |
[36:54] | Well, that’s something you don’t see every day. | 真是大开眼界 |
[36:57] | Ethan! | 伊桑 |
[37:02] | I meant to do that. | 我故意这样的 |
[37:04] | I’ve never seen a mammoth sleep like that. | 我从没见过这样睡觉的猛犸 |
[37:06] | What? No, this just helps me think. | 什么 不 这个姿势能帮助我思考 |
[37:09] | It gets blood to the old noggin and away from the old… | 能促进脑部血液循环 |
[37:11] | Whatever. | 当我没说 |
[37:15] | Okay, that’s a little weird. | 好吧 还是有点奇怪 |
[37:23] | So, how are you doing, you know, with all of this? | 出了这么多事 你还好吗 |
[37:26] | Honestly, a little scared. | 说实话 有点害怕 |
[37:30] | Okay, a lot scared. | 好吧 我怕极了 |
[37:32] | Everything we knew is gone. | 我们熟悉的一切都消逝了 |
[37:33] | Yeah, I was pretty scared, too. | 没错 我也很害怕 |
[37:35] | I mean, not scared, but, like, concerned. | 算不上害怕吧 应该是担忧 |
[37:41] | Do you want to walk with me tomorrow? | 明天一起走走好吗 |
[37:42] | Try and get our minds off all this stuff. | 散散心 换换情绪 |
[37:44] | You want to walk with me? | 你要和我散步吗 |
[37:46] | You did almost flatten me this morning. | 今天早上我差点被你压扁了 |
[37:48] | So, I figure it can’t really go worse than that, right? | 我想最坏也就是这样了 不是吗 |
[37:52] | Yeah. | 说得对 |
[37:53] | Just one thing. | 有个条件 |
[37:54] | It’s totally no big deal, | 不是什么大问题 |
[37:56] | but you might want to lose the molehog. | 不过最好不要带上那只鼹鼠 |
[37:58] | Louis? Yeah, sure, not a problem. | 路易斯吗 好 没问题 |
[38:08] | Someone looks happy. | 你心情不错哦 |
[38:10] | Ethan’s great, isn’t he? | 伊桑很棒 你说呢 |
[38:12] | Baby, I know you like this one. | 宝贝 我知道你喜欢他 |
[38:14] | but just don’t let anyone change who you are, okay? | 不过不要为了他放弃自我 好吗 |
[38:18] | I know. | 我懂 |
[38:22] | You coming up? | 上来睡吗 |
[38:27] | I think I’m going to sleep down here tonight. | 我今晚在下面睡了 |
[38:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:32] | Night, baby. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[38:33] | Night, Mom. | 晚安 妈妈 |
[38:36] | Good night, Dad. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[38:50] | Chew this sandwich for me. | 把这块三明治嚼了喂我 |
[38:53] | Granny, why didn’t our family want us? | 奶奶 为什么家里人抛弃了咱们 |
[38:56] | What’s wrong with us? | 咱们做错什么了吗 |
[38:57] | They think we’re screw-ups and we can’t do anything right. | 他们觉得咱们是废物 啥都能搞砸 |
[39:03] | It’s a rat! | 有耗子 |
[39:09] | No! No! | 松开 松开 |
[39:12] | – Screw up. – Sid! | -搞砸喽 -希德 |
[39:15] | We’ll never make it home on this thing. | 咱们划着这玩意没法回家 |
[39:17] | Maybe you should have thought | 真是天才 或许你在弄沉我们的冰船前 |
[39:19] | of that before you capsized our berg, genius. | 就应该想到这一点 |
[39:21] | Yeah, trying to escape. | 我是为了逃命 |
[39:22] | – Wimp! – Whiner! | -懦夫 -牢骚大王 |
[39:23] | – Crybaby! – Land! | -娇气包 -陆地 |
[39:24] | Yeah, land! Wait, what? | 对 陆地 等等 你说什么 |
[39:26] | Not her. There! | 没说她 看那边 |
[39:28] | Land! | 是陆地 |
[39:32] | Everyone paddle. Paddle! | 大家快划 划啊 |
[39:59] | Food! I missed you so much! | 好吃的 我想死你们了 |
[40:02] | Look at me, I’ve wasted away. | 看看我都瘦成什么样了 |
[40:11] | Okay, snack time is over. We got to build a raft. | 好了 别吃了 我们要做个木筏 |
[40:14] | Manny. | 曼尼 |
[40:15] | Shira must really hate building rafts. | 希拉是有多讨厌做木筏啊 |
[40:19] | Go get her. She can help us get back. | 抓住她 咱们回家要靠她呢 |
[40:20] | Shira! | 希拉 |
[40:46] | Gotcha! | 你跑不掉的 |
[40:56] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[40:57] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想往哪儿跑啊 |
[41:02] | Switchback Cove. | 回转湾 |
[41:04] | It’s the way home. | 这那是回家的路 |
[41:07] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[41:08] | You call this a ship you miserable runts? | 这也叫做船吗 你们这些低等畜生 |
[41:11] | Yeah, you little runts. Get to work. | 小畜生们 赶紧干活 |
[41:13] | Faster, you worthless, wormy sons of sorry excuses | 快点 真没用 拿抱歉当借口的懦夫 |
[41:17] | for shark bait weevils! | 只配当鲨鱼诱饵 |
[41:19] | – What did he say? – I don’t know. | -他在说什么 -不知道 |
[41:21] | Now get this chunk of ice seaworthy by sundown | 日落之前把冰船造好 |
[41:24] | or I will keelhaul the lot of you! | 不然就把你们这帮家伙关进船底 |
[41:29] | So what do you think? | 你们怎么想 |
[41:30] | Two words, anger management. | 两个字 淡定 |
[41:33] | I’m talking about the current. | 我在说当务之急的事儿呢 |
[41:35] | Diego’s right. We found the way home. | 迭戈是对的 我们找到了回家的路 |
[41:39] | Yeah, that’s great. Too bad we don’t have a ship. | 很好 悲剧的是我们没有船 |
[41:43] | Sure we do. It’s right there. | 当然有 那不就是吗 |
[41:46] | Well, that’s a flawless plan. | 这计划真完美 |
[41:49] | You want to pirate a pirate ship from pirates. | 你们想从海盗手里抢走海盗船吗 |
[41:52] | It pains me to say this, but our prisoner has a point. | 不得不承认我们的囚犯说的有道理 |
[41:54] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[41:55] | Guys. The trees have ears. | 大家看 隔树有耳 |
[42:15] | Wait a minute, maybe we can help each other. | 等等 或许我们可以相互帮忙 |
[42:20] | Hey, little fellas. Hey, come on out. | 小伙计们 快出来 |
[42:23] | No, no, it’s okay. We’re not going to hurt you. | 不要怕 没事的 我们不会伤害你们 |
[42:28] | How about you and us against the pirates, huh? | 我们联手对抗海盗如何 |
[42:34] | You got no idea what I’m saying, do you? | 是不是听不懂我的话 |
[42:36] | Okay, ship, me want. | 我们需要 船 |
[42:40] | Yeah, nice try Jungle Jim. | 你以为你是猛犸泰山啊 |
[42:42] | Go ahead make fun. He got it. | 尽管取笑我吧 他已经听懂了 |
[42:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:51] | May I try? | 我来试试吧 |
[42:52] | Yeah, knock yourself out. | 随你的便吧 |
[42:53] | Okay, watch this. | 看好了 |
[42:59] | Sick sloths sip broth, sick sloths sip broth. | 树上树懒喝素汤 树上树懒喝素汤 |
[43:24] | That, they got? | 这也行 |
[43:35] | Yup, they’re in. | 他们要加入了 |
[43:36] | Great, we’ll free your buddies | 好的 我们会救出你们的同伴 |
[43:38] | and we can all work together | 大家同心协力 |
[43:39] | to kick a little pirate booty. | 抢走海盗的战利品 |
[44:00] | Easy, kitty. Water. | 放松 猫咪 给你水 |
[44:03] | You need it. | 你需要喝水 |
[44:06] | I don’t need anything from you. | 我不要你的任何东西 |
[44:08] | Fine, die of thirst. That will really show me. | 好 等你渴死的时候就知道要不要了 |
[44:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[44:12] | I’ll take it. | 把水给我 |
[44:14] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[44:15] | You have a way of saying | 你说谢谢的时候 |
[44:16] | “Thank you” That makes it sound like “Drop dead.” | 口气却像是说 去死吧 |
[44:19] | It’s a gift. | 这也是本事 |
[44:21] | Well, you’re pretty soft, for a saber. | 对剑齿虎来说 你真娘 |
[44:23] | Excuse me, I am not soft. | 什么 我才不娘 |
[44:25] | I happen to be a remorseless assassin. | 我曾经是个无情的杀手 |
[44:27] | Diego-poo! | 迭戈宝贝 |
[44:29] | Hey, I made you another coral necklace. | 我又给你做了个珊瑚项链 |
[44:31] | He keeps losing them. | 你老是弄丢 |
[44:36] | Yeah, I think I’m starting to get why you’re not in a pack. | 我开始明白你为什么脱离族群了 |
[44:38] | Listen, I chose to leave my pack, all right? | 我是自愿的好不好 |
[44:41] | Congratulations, warrior princess. | 恭喜了 勇敢的公主 |
[44:43] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[44:45] | – Really? – What? | -真的吗 -什么 |
[44:46] | Nothing, I just know how hard that is | 没什么 我懂那有多艰难 |
[44:49] | walking away from everything you know. | 离开你熟悉的一切 |
[44:51] | Oh, great, are we going to braid each other’s fur now? | 太好了 接着我们该互相梳头了吧 |
[44:54] | Funny. Really funny. | 好笑 真好笑 |
[44:56] | Can I tell you the difference between you and me? | 我能告诉你我们之间的不同吗 |
[44:58] | I wouldn’t still be wearing that necklace? | 区别是我不戴项链吗 |
[45:01] | No, we both might have wanted out of pack life | 我们是都离群而居 |
[45:03] | but at least I didn’t trade one pack for another. | 但至少我不会出卖朋友 |
[45:06] | I got something more. | 我拥有更多的东西 |
[45:07] | Oh, yeah, what’s that? | 是吗 是什么 |
[45:10] | – A herd. – What’s the difference? | -团队 -那有什么差别 |
[45:12] | We have each other’s backs. | 我们相互照应 |
[45:13] | Gutt has my back. I’m his first mate. | 肚肚船长会照应我 我是他的大副 |
[45:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[45:17] | Because I don’t see | 那我怎么没看见 |
[45:18] | Gutt sending out any search parties for you. | 肚肚派人来救你 |
[45:21] | You know, you won’t beat him. | 你打不过他 这你应该知道 |
[45:23] | Your big furry friend over there? | 至于你那个毛茸茸的大块头朋友 |
[45:25] | He has no idea what he’s up against. | 他根本不知道要对付的是什么人 |
[45:27] | Yeah, but neither does Gutt. | 是吗 不过肚肚也一样 |
[45:30] | Unwind the binds, don’t let go until we’re all on board. | 解开绳索 等我们都上了船再放手 |
[45:32] | Okay, we need precision timing from everyone | 大家要控制好时间 |
[45:35] | to get that ship. | 才能抢到船 |
[45:36] | Half-pint, you got your end covered, right? | 矮小子 你负责的事情都准备好了吗 |
[45:44] | I’m going to take that as a “Yes.” Diego? | 我就当你没问题了 迭戈 |
[45:46] | I’ll free his little friends. | 我负责救出他们的朋友 |
[45:47] | Sid and Granny? | 希德和奶奶呢 |
[45:48] | Untie the ship, sir! | 松开绳 长官 |
[45:50] | Right, unwind the vines, | 对 解开船绳 |
[45:51] | and don’t let go until we’re all on board. | 等我们都上了船 再放手 |
[45:54] | We’re relying on you, Sid. You got that? | 全靠你了 希德 你明白吗 |
[45:56] | Yes, sir. Totally focused, sir. | 明白 全力以赴 |
[45:58] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[45:59] | It’ll be easy since we don’t have to guard Shira anymore. | 少个人手来看守希拉就容易多了 |
[46:06] | We need to move, now. | 必须得立刻行动了 |
[46:08] | Squint, batten down the hatches. | 斜眼 封闭舱门 |
[46:10] | Raz, hoist the anchor. | 雷兹 起锚 |
[46:12] | And, Gupta, fly the colors. | 盖普塔去升旗 |
[46:14] | Of course, Captain. | 好的 船长 |
[46:16] | We’re setting sail for vengeance, lads. | 我们的复仇之航就要开启了 |
[46:19] | I love vengeance. | 我就爱复仇 |
[46:22] | Captain! | 船长 |
[46:23] | Shira! Oh, what a relief! | 希拉 真是松了口气 |
[46:26] | I thought we’d lost you. | 我以为我们失去了你 |
[46:28] | The mammoth. He washed ashore with me. | 我跟那头长毛象一起被冲上岸的 |
[46:30] | What? He’s here? | 什么 他在这里 |
[46:33] | Did you sink your fangs into him? Did he beg for his life? | 你咬伤他了吗 他跪地求饶了吗 |
[46:36] | No, the saber took me down. | 没有 那只剑齿虎把我打败了 |
[46:39] | You’re a failure. | 你这个失败者 |
[46:41] | I need warriors, | 我需要的是勇士 |
[46:44] | and all I have are kitty cats and bunny rabbits. | 不是小猫咪和小白兔 |
[46:47] | And a seal and a kangaroo. | 或是海豹和袋鼠 |
[46:50] | You take the saber down, or you die trying. | 就是死也应该干掉那只剑齿虎 |
[46:54] | No excuses. | 别找借口 |
[46:58] | Yes, Captain. | 是 船长 |
[46:59] | Mr. Squint. | 斜眼 |
[47:00] | Aye, sir. | 是 船长 |
[47:02] | You’re first mate now. | 你现在是大副了 |
[47:04] | Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of cool with me, Captain. | 太好了 遵命 船长 |
[47:07] | Out of my way, saber. You answer to me now. | 别挡路 虎妞 你现在听我指挥 |
[47:10] | Gutt, listen, he’s coming for the… | 肚肚船长 他来是为了抢… |
[47:48] | Grab your weapons, mates! | 伙计们 拿起武器 |
[47:54] | Not the spoon, Flynn. | 不是勺子 弗林 |
[47:58] | Follow me! | 跟我来 |
[47:59] | Yeah, let’s do this. | 冲啊 |
[48:02] | Let me at him! Yeah! | 让我来干掉他 |
[48:10] | Guys, that’s not necessary, really. | 不必这样 真的 |
[48:13] | I love you, too, yeah. | 我也爱你们 |
[48:15] | Get to the ship, don’t screw up. | 只搞船 不搞砸 |
[48:17] | Get to the ship, don’t screw up. | 只搞船 不搞砸 |
[48:19] | – Unwind the vines. – Don’t let go. | -松开绳 -别松手 |
[48:21] | – Unwind the vines. – Don’t let go. | -松开绳 -别松手 |
[48:23] | – Unwind the vines. – Don’t let go. | -松开绳 -别松手 |
[48:24] | Oh, yummo! | 好吃的 |
[48:29] | Sid, no! It’s a lotus berry. | 别吃 希德 那是毒莓 |
[48:32] | It will paralyze you. | 吃了会全身麻痹 |
[48:33] | Oh, please. I know my berries. | 拜托 我最懂莓果了 |
[48:36] | Don’t swallow. | 不要吃 |
[48:38] | See, I’m fine. | 看 我没事吧 |
[48:39] | If there’s one thing I know, it’s berries. | 如果我只懂一样东西 那就是莓果 |
[49:15] | Yeah, finally! | 大对决 |
[49:19] | Who’s the Easter Bunny now? | 看看谁是复活节兔子 |
[49:28] | – It worked, he bought it! – Come on! | -成功 他中计了 -快啊 |
[49:30] | No, no! | 不 |
[49:32] | It’s been a diversion. | 这是调虎离山计 |
[49:33] | I know, I’m having a blast. | 是躲猫猫 真有意思 |
[49:35] | No, pinhead, they’re stealing my ship. | 不是 你这笨蛋 他们要偷我的船 |
[49:43] | One thing, Sid. You couldn’t do one thing? | 希德 就这一件事你都做不好吗 |
[49:46] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[49:48] | Sid, can you hear me? | 希德 听见我说话吗 |
[49:49] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[49:50] | Say something, buddy. | 快说话 伙计 |
[49:53] | Let’s get them! | 抓住他们 |
[49:55] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[49:58] | The ship! | 船跑了 |
[50:00] | Come on, we’ve got to catch it before it hits open water! | 快点 我们要在它驶入大海之前追上它 |
[50:07] | Sorry. All right, I’ll hold you higher. | 抱歉 我提高点 |
[50:09] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[50:13] | Say adieu, mammoth! | 再见吧 长毛象 |
[50:16] | Adieu! | 再见 |
[50:17] | Sorry, buddy. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[50:27] | I’m coming, Sid. | 希德我来了 |
[50:36] | I got you! I got you! I got you! | 接住了 接住了 |
[50:44] | I’m coming for you, mammoth. | 我来了 长毛象 |
[51:01] | Diego! | 迭戈 |
[51:02] | Come on! | 快 |
[51:07] | Come on, move it! | 快点 |
[51:20] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[51:21] | You don’t understand. I don’t have a choice. | 你不明白 我没得选 |
[51:24] | You don’t have to live this way, Shira. | 你不必再跟着他们混 希拉 |
[51:26] | You’ll be safe with us. | 你可以和我们呆在一起 |
[51:27] | – We take care of each other. – Diego! | -我们相互照应 -迭戈 |
[51:30] | I can’t hold on much longer. | 我坚持不了多久了 |
[51:33] | Diego! | 迭戈 |
[51:34] | Come with us. | 跟我们走吧 |
[51:36] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[51:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[51:51] | I’ve got your back. | 我来断后 |
[52:17] | So long, banana breath. Thanks for the ship! | 再见 香蕉猴 谢谢你的船 |
[52:44] | Oh, no, he’s gone forever! | 不 他要永远离开我们了 |
[52:48] | Oh! There he is. | 又回来了 |
[52:58] | Shore leave is over. | 岸上假期结束了 |
[53:00] | Get your sorry carcasses on board now. | 你们这帮懒骨头快上船 |
[53:15] | Gutt, I can explain. | 肚肚船长 听我解释 |
[53:17] | When this ends… | 这件事情结束后 |
[53:19] | I’ll have a tiger’s skin hanging on my wall. | 我会在我的墙上挂张虎皮 |
[53:23] | I don’t care whose. | 要么是他的要么就是你的 |
[53:29] | That mammoth has taken my ship | 那头长毛象偷走了我的船 |
[53:31] | my bounty | 我的战利品 |
[53:32] | and now the loyalty of my crew. | 还有我属下的忠诚 |
[53:35] | I will destroy him | 我要毁了他 |
[53:39] | and everything he loves. | 和他所爱的一切 |
[54:25] | Wait for it. Wait for it. | 等它过来 等它过来 |
[54:38] | That was awesome. | 太棒了 |
[54:40] | Can I ask you guys something? | 我能问你们一件事吗 |
[54:41] | How are you both so happy? | 为什么你们会这么开心 |
[54:43] | Doesn’t it weigh on you that the world might be ending? | 世界末日来了 你们怎么就没一点压力 |
[54:45] | Can I tell him our secret? | 能告诉他我们的秘密吗 |
[54:49] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[54:50] | We’re very, very stupid. | 因为我们非常非常白痴 |
[54:58] | But, still, you’re not a teensy bit concerned about… | 但是 你们一点都不关心迫近的死亡吗 |
[55:01] | I don’t know, say, imminent death? | 我无法理解 |
[55:08] | I’m going to go find Peaches. | 我要去找小桃 |
[55:14] | Guys, over here. Come on, it’s a shortcut. | 大家来走这边的捷径 |
[55:17] | You’re going to love this. | 你一定会喜欢这个 |
[55:18] | Come on, girls, let’s have some fun. | 快点 大家来找点乐子 |
[55:22] | – This is so cool. – It’s like we’re upside down. | -这真酷 -就像世界颠倒过来 |
[55:25] | That is amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[55:27] | Echo! | 有回音 |
[55:34] | Too bad your molehog friend isn’t here, huh? | 可惜你的鼹鼠朋友没来 |
[55:37] | You’re not really friends with him, are you? | 你俩不是那种真朋友吧 |
[55:39] | Yeah, come clean, Peaches. | 是啊 澄清一下吧 小桃 |
[55:40] | Are you friends with that awkward little rodent or not? | 你跟那笨蛋小动物是朋友吗 |
[55:43] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[55:44] | Louis and I, we’ve hung out or whatever. | 我和路易斯是经常在一起玩什么的 |
[55:47] | But, no, we’re not really friends-friends. | 但是我们并不是真正的朋友 |
[55:51] | Not friends? | 不是朋友 |
[55:53] | Louis! I… | 路易斯 我 |
[55:56] | Busted. | 被逮到了 |
[56:01] | Good to know. | 知道了也好 |
[56:03] | Louis, wait. | 路易斯等等 |
[56:07] | He even runs away like a loser. | 逃跑的样子也很逊 |
[56:08] | Whoa, Peaches, don’t stress. You’re with us now. | 不用担心 你现在是我们的一员了 |
[56:12] | Yeah, stress is so stressful. | 是啊 沮丧的感觉真沮丧 |
[56:15] | Yeah, girl, if you’re going to | 姑娘 如果你要担心什么 |
[56:16] | stress about something, stress about your hair. | 还不如担心怎么改善一下你的发型 |
[56:19] | I know, right? This humidity, I can’t stand it. | 我知道 这里太潮湿了 受不了 |
[56:26] | Guys, we should get out of here. | 各位 我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[56:28] | Are you kidding? This is epic! | 开玩笑吗 这可是见证奇迹的时刻 |
[56:32] | Go! Go! Go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[56:41] | How sick was that? | 真惊险啊 |
[56:43] | Yo, that was insane. | 真疯狂 |
[56:46] | Hey, Peach, loosen up! Have some fun. | 小桃 放松 多有趣啊 |
[56:49] | Fun, you call that fun? I’m out of here. | 有趣 那也叫有趣 我要走了 |
[56:52] | Come on, do you really want to go back… | 得了吧 你真的要抛弃我们 |
[56:55] | to hanging with a weird molehog freak and give all of this up? | 和那个奇怪的鼹鼠朋友混在一起吗 |
[56:59] | I mean, it’s bad enough that your family is half possum and… | 你家人有一半负鼠血统已经够糟的了 |
[57:01] | Bad enough? | 够糟的 |
[57:02] | There is nothing bad about being part of my family. | 成为我家庭里的一员一点也不糟糕 |
[57:06] | I like hanging by my tail. | 我就喜欢倒吊着睡觉 |
[57:07] | And if you geniuses are normal, | 如果你们那样才叫正常 |
[57:09] | this species is going to end up extinct. | 那这个物种肯定会绝种 |
[57:12] | Yeah, well, your species is going to be extinct first. | 是吗 你们的物种才会先绝种 |
[57:15] | Burn! | 真火爆 |
[57:17] | We’re the same species, genius. | 我们是同一物种 各位天才 |
[57:19] | What? Double burn. | 什么 更爆了 |
[57:41] | Hey, I can wiggle my toe again. | 我的脚趾又可以动了 |
[57:43] | The important one, the little piggy who went to market. | 最重要的那根 第一根脚趾 |
[57:47] | Wait! I’m talking again. | 等等 原来我已经可以说话了 |
[57:49] | I had so many things trapped inside of me | 我有好多话想说 |
[57:51] | that I couldn’t say. | 却说不出来 |
[57:53] | Like, “Hey, I’m not dead!” | 比如”我还没死” |
[57:56] | And, “Why does a hurricane have an eye but not an ear?” | 还有”为什么飓风有眼却没有耳” |
[57:58] | I’ll push him overboard. You guys say it was an accident. | 我要把他丢海里 你们就当成是意外吧 |
[58:02] | I’m in. How about you, Diego? Diego? | 我赞成 你呢 迭戈 |
[58:06] | Hey, relax, buddy! | 放松 伙计 |
[58:08] | Captain Crazy and his floating petting zoo are history. | 疯狂船长和他的水上宠物园已成历史了 |
[58:11] | Come on! We’re finally heading home! | 高兴点 我们终于可以回家了 |
[58:14] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我也不知道是怎么了 |
[58:15] | I can’t eat, can’t sleep. | 吃不下 睡不着 |
[58:16] | Maybe I’m coming down with something. | 可能生病了吧 |
[58:20] | I know what you’ve got. | 我知道是怎么回事 |
[58:22] | The L word. | L开头的那个词 |
[58:23] | Yeah, leprosy. | 对 癫痫病 |
[58:25] | No, Sid, it’s four letters. | 希德 不是 是4个字母的那个 |
[58:28] | It starts with “L,” Ends with “E.” | 以L开头 E结尾的那个 |
[58:31] | Lice! | 长虱子吗 |
[58:32] | No, Diego, my friend, is in love. | 迭戈 我的朋友恋爱了 |
[58:36] | Oh, yeah! Love. | 对 是爱 |
[58:39] | You mean with the pirate? No. | 跟那个海盗吗 不可能 |
[58:41] | Shira’s gotten under your skin. Come on, admit it. | 希拉占据了你的心 承认吧 |
[58:44] | A rugged saber like you. | 一个你这样暴躁的剑齿虎 |
[58:47] | A more rugged saber like her. | 和另一个更暴躁的母剑齿虎 |
[58:49] | No, no, no. You guys are dead wrong. | 不 不 你们绝对搞错了 |
[58:54] | Denial is the clincher. You’re in love, pussy cat! | 欲盖弥彰啊 你恋爱了 小猫猫 |
[58:58] | Diego and Shira Sitting in a tree | 迭戈和希拉树上坐 |
[59:01] | K-l-S-S-l-N-G | 玩亲亲 |
[59:03] | Real mature, guys. Real mature. | 你们真幼稚 |
[59:05] | Then comes marriage | 夫妻双双入洞房 |
[59:06] | Then comes a baby in the baby carriage sucking his thumb. | 生个宝宝舔手指 |
[59:12] | Diego. | 迭戈 |
[59:19] | Diego. | 迭戈 |
[59:22] | Shira? | 希拉 |
[59:24] | I wanted to come with you. | 我要和你走 |
[59:29] | She’s beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[59:31] | Sid… | 希德 |
[59:33] | I adore a sloth who cares nothing about personal hygiene. | 我超爱那种不讲卫生的树懒 |
[59:37] | That’s me, baby. | 我就是 宝贝 |
[59:40] | Granny. | 奶奶 |
[59:41] | Come to me, Granny. | 到我这来 奶奶 |
[59:46] | Well, hello. | 你好 |
[59:48] | The wrinklier the raisin, the sweeter the fruit. | 熟果最好吃 熟女最有味 |
[59:53] | Granny likey. | 奶奶喜欢 |
[59:54] | Granny likey very much. | 奶奶非常喜欢 |
[59:59] | – Guys, aren’t you paying attention? – Manny… | -伙计们 你们没看到吗 -曼尼 |
[1:00:03] | – Manny, are you there? – Ellie? | -曼尼 是你吗 -艾丽 |
[1:00:05] | We’re over here, Manny. | 我们在这儿 曼尼 |
[1:00:07] | This way, Daddy. | 快过来 老爸 |
[1:00:09] | I really need you. | 我需要你 |
[1:00:11] | I know, honey. Stay there. | 我知道 亲爱的 待在那儿别动 |
[1:00:15] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[1:00:16] | You were right, Manny. You’re always right. | 你是对的 曼尼 你说的永远没错 |
[1:00:20] | No, look, I was… | 不 我… |
[1:00:22] | Wait a minute. Ellie would never say that. | 等等 艾丽可不会说这话 |
[1:00:24] | Manny? Manny. | 曼尼 曼尼 |
[1:00:27] | No, they’re not real. They’re monsters! | 不 他们不是真的 他们是怪物 |
[1:00:30] | They’re sirens. Don’t listen to them! | 他们是海妖 别听他们的 |
[1:00:32] | Who can take the sunrise Sprinkle it with dew | 太阳当空照 花儿对我笑 |
[1:00:38] | No! They may look real, but they’re not. | 不 别上当 但他们不是真的 |
[1:00:41] | They’re going to destroy the ship. | 他们会毁掉我们的船 |
[1:00:44] | Come on, tiger. Swim with me. | 来吧 我的小老虎 和我一起游泳吧 |
[1:00:48] | Sid… | 希德… |
[1:00:50] | I have a snack for you. | 我为你准备了点吃的 |
[1:00:55] | And she cooks, too. | 她居然还会做饭 |
[1:00:58] | Sid, no! | 希德 不 |
[1:01:15] | Why are we kissing? | 我们干嘛要亲嘴 |
[1:01:17] | Because cruises are romantic | 可能是月色太美太温柔了吧 |
[1:01:22] | Five more seconds and we’d have been goners. | 再晚5秒钟我们就死定了 |
[1:01:25] | Call me. | 记得打电话给我 |
[1:02:36] | Here, girl. | 来这边 小姑娘 |
[1:02:38] | Here, Precious. | 到这边来 小宝 |
[1:02:41] | She thinks she finally found her pet. | 她觉得她找到她的宠物了 |
[1:02:44] | Good girl. Here you go. | 乖孩子 给你 |
[1:02:47] | Granny, can’t you throw imaginary food | 奶奶 幻想的宠物 |
[1:02:49] | to your imaginary pet? | 就用幻想的食物喂就好了 |
[1:02:53] | Enough already. | 别再浪费了 |
[1:02:55] | We need to keep a lookout for home. | 我们还不知道什么时候能回家呢 |
[1:02:57] | Ignore them, Precious. | 别理他们 小宝 |
[1:02:59] | I do. | 我自有打算 |
[1:03:11] | You can’t take your eyes off her for one minute. | 你的视线一分钟也不能离开她 |
[1:03:12] | Nope, it’s like having a child. | 是啊 就像照看小孩一样 |
[1:03:16] | Only without any of the joy. | 只不过她可没小孩那么可爱 |
[1:03:17] | Hey, brain trust… | 军师们 |
[1:03:19] | brace for impact. | 注意前方 |
[1:03:25] | Guys, look. | 伙计们 看啊 |
[1:03:27] | We’re almost home! | 我们就要到家了 |
[1:03:28] | Buddy, I never doubted you. | 老兄 我一直相信你能带我们回家 |
[1:03:30] | Me either | 我也是 |
[1:03:31] | Except for the six or seven times | 除了那六七次 |
[1:03:33] | I thought we were going to die. | 我们差点没命以外 |
[1:03:51] | What’s wrong, sweetheart? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[1:03:52] | You ever say something you knew you couldn’t take back? | 你说过覆水难收的话吗 |
[1:03:54] | Is this about Louis? | 你是在说路易斯吧 |
[1:03:56] | I messed up so bad, Mom. | 我搞砸了一切 妈妈 |
[1:03:58] | It’s okay. It happens. | 没关系 这很正常 |
[1:04:00] | Cute boys can whiplash your brain. No doubt about that. | 小女孩都会被帅哥洗脑 你也不例外 |
[1:04:04] | But Ethan was the wrong guy. | 不过伊桑和我想象中的不一样 |
[1:04:06] | And you figured it out. | 幸好你发现了 |
[1:04:07] | You’ll know what to say to Louis. | 我想你知道该怎么向路易斯解释 |
[1:04:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:04:22] | The land bridge. | 大陆桥 |
[1:04:25] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[1:04:29] | We’re trapped! | 我们被困住了 |
[1:04:33] | But we were supposed to meet Dad here. | 说好要在这里等爸爸的 |
[1:04:36] | What are we going to do? | 现在怎么办 |
[1:04:50] | Ellie! | 艾丽 |
[1:04:52] | Peaches! | 小桃 |
[1:04:57] | Oh, no. The land bridge. | 哦 不 大陆桥不见了 |
[1:04:59] | But if it’s gone… | 如果它不见了 |
[1:05:01] | – how are we going to… – Sid! | -那我们该怎么 -希德 |
[1:05:02] | No, they have to be on the other side. | 不 他们会在另一边等我们 |
[1:05:04] | Manny, there is no other side. | 曼尼 大陆桥没有另一边 |
[1:05:06] | They have to be here. | 他们一定会在那儿等我的 |
[1:05:07] | Ellie! | 艾丽 |
[1:05:09] | Peaches! | 小桃 |
[1:05:11] | I’m here! | 我回来了 |
[1:05:14] | Please… she’s got to be here. | 你们一定要在这里等我啊 |
[1:05:27] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[1:05:28] | – Wait, did you hear that? – Manny… | -等等 你们听见了吗 -曼尼 |
[1:05:30] | No, I heard something. I heard it! | 我听到了 我真的听到了 |
[1:05:36] | – Is that? – Peaches? There she is! | -是那边吗 -小桃 是她 |
[1:05:38] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[1:05:39] | We’re coming, sweetie. Don’t move! | 我们来了 亲爱的 在那儿别动 |
[1:05:42] | Daddy! | 老爸 |
[1:05:43] | Peaches! | 小桃 |
[1:05:45] | Welcome home, Daddy. | 欢迎回家 老爸 |
[1:05:47] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[1:05:49] | What are the odds? | 真巧啊 |
[1:05:50] | We were just talking about you. | 我们刚刚还在讨论你 |
[1:05:53] | You like the new ship? I call her Sweet Revenge. | 这艘新船怎么样 我叫它甜蜜复仇号 |
[1:05:59] | And look here. We’ve got the catch du jour. | 看这里 今天收获颇丰啊 |
[1:06:04] | Ellie. | 艾丽 |
[1:06:05] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[1:06:07] | Let my daughter go. | 放了我女儿 |
[1:06:09] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:06:10] | He wants me. And he’s going to get me. | 他只是想抓我 朝我来吧 |
[1:06:17] | Sacrificing yourself for your daughter. How touching. | 为了女儿牺牲自我 真感人啊 |
[1:06:22] | How predictable. | 这也是人之常情 |
[1:06:24] | Now come and get her. | 过来赎她吧 |
[1:06:33] | Good day, mate. | 你好吗 伙计 |
[1:06:34] | You remember us? | 还记得我们吗 |
[1:06:35] | We’re the bad guys. | 我们可不是什么好人 |
[1:06:37] | All right, let them go. | 好了 可以放了他们了吧 |
[1:06:40] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[1:06:42] | You destroyed everything I had. | 你摧毁了我曾经拥有的一切 |
[1:06:45] | I’m just returning the favor. | 我现在要还你这份人情 |
[1:06:47] | No! | 不 |
[1:06:51] | I warned you. | 我可警告过你 |
[1:06:53] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:06:57] | Let the mammoth go! | 放开那些猛犸象 |
[1:07:00] | Weiner? | 温纳 |
[1:07:03] | Who brought the muscle to the party? | 这个大块头是谁 |
[1:07:04] | Louis, don’t! | 路易斯 不要 |
[1:07:06] | What’s he doing? He’s going to get himself killed. | 他在干嘛 他们会宰了他的 |
[1:07:08] | It’s okay, I can handle him. | 没关系 我能搞定它 |
[1:07:10] | How cute, a hero. | 好可爱的小英雄啊 |
[1:07:13] | Let’s see what bravery gets you. | 我倒要看看你有多大胆子 |
[1:07:16] | Gupta, give the lad your weapon. | 盖普塔 给他武器 |
[1:07:19] | Nice knowing you, kid. | 幸会啊 小伙子 |
[1:07:33] | Let’s dance, hero. | 我们开始吧 小英雄 |
[1:07:53] | Don’t stand there like barnacles. Get him! | 都别傻站着 去抓他 |
[1:07:58] | Oi, going somewhere, mate? | 这是去哪儿啊 伙计 |
[1:08:06] | Let me at him. | 我来对付他 |
[1:08:12] | Any last words? | 死前有话要说吗 |
[1:08:14] | Precious! | 小宝 |
[1:08:16] | Will you stop with the Precious? | 别提你那个小宝了 |
[1:08:22] | Mummy. | 我的妈啊 |
[1:08:26] | Well, I guess we showed them, huh? | 看 我们把他们吓跑了 |
[1:08:28] | – Precious! – That’s your pet? | -小宝 -这就是你的宠物 |
[1:08:34] | Maybe that crazy old bat isn’t that crazy after all. | 也许这个老太婆并没有看上去那么疯 |
[1:08:40] | Nope, she’s nuts. | 不 她还是有点傻 |
[1:08:41] | You waiting for a formal invitation, fancy pants? | 在等邀请函吗 娘娘腔 |
[1:08:45] | Get in. | 来吧 |
[1:08:46] | I’m going to regret this. | 我会后悔的 |
[1:08:50] | Bombs away! | 导弹发射 |
[1:08:58] | Don’t be a scaredy cat. | 别像吓破胆的小猫一样啊 |
[1:09:08] | This smells worse than me. | 闻着比我还臭 |
[1:09:09] | Precious, set your flippers 45 degrees north. | 小宝 调转向北45度 |
[1:09:13] | Granny’s done running. | 该奶奶出马了 |
[1:09:15] | Back off. | 让开 |
[1:09:16] | It’s okay, I’m on your side. | 别怕 我是来帮你的 |
[1:09:18] | I knew you were a traitor. | 我就知道你是叛徒 |
[1:09:21] | Your little bunny nose | 你生气时候 |
[1:09:22] | wiggles in the cutest way when you’re mad. | 小鼻子摇起来真可爱 |
[1:09:26] | Your nine lives are over, kitty. | 你有九条命也不管用了 小猫咪 |
[1:09:28] | Silly rabbit… | 傻兔子… |
[1:09:29] | piracy doesn’t pay. | 没事当什么海盗 |
[1:09:31] | Hey, that’s not cool. | 这可不妙 |
[1:09:40] | Anyone have a body wipe? | 谁给我块澡巾 |
[1:09:42] | Suck it up, buttercup. How’s it looking? | 闭嘴吧 小毛毛 情况怎么样 |
[1:09:47] | Not good, Granny sir. | 不太好 奶奶长官 |
[1:09:49] | Full speed ahead! | 全速前进 |
[1:09:51] | Dive, dive, dive! | 下潜 下潜 |
[1:10:00] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:10:09] | This feels so good! | 感觉真不错 |
[1:10:12] | Thank you, Mister Whale. | 谢谢你 鲸鱼先生 |
[1:10:14] | – Hi, Manny. – Sid! | -嗨 曼尼 -希德 |
[1:10:16] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:10:20] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:10:23] | No, Peaches, I’ll get your mother. You stay there. | 不 小桃你别动 我去救你妈妈 |
[1:10:25] | Hurry, Manny. | 快来 曼尼 |
[1:10:30] | Payback time. | 复仇时间到 |
[1:10:32] | Manny! | 曼尼 |
[1:10:34] | – Ellie! – I got this, Dad. | -艾丽 -我来对付他 老爸 |
[1:10:36] | Peaches, no! It’s too dangerous! | 不 小桃 太危险了 |
[1:10:39] | Not if you’re half-possum! | 有负鼠血统还怕这个 |
[1:10:57] | She did it. | 她做到了 |
[1:10:59] | My daughter’s all grown up. | 我的女儿真的长大了 |
[1:11:05] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我闺女 |
[1:11:10] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得快点离开这儿 |
[1:11:12] | Go, go, I’m right behind you. | 快点 我来断后 |
[1:11:15] | I’m right behind you. | 不 是我来断你的后路 |
[1:11:17] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[1:11:27] | No! | 不 |
[1:11:31] | There’s nowhere to run, Manny. | 你跑不了了 曼尼 |
[1:11:45] | You know, this ocean isn’t big enough for the both of us. | 你懂的 一海不容二龙 |
[1:11:49] | Don’t worry… | 不过别担心 |
[1:11:50] | you won’t take up much space once I flatten you. | 被我摆平之后你就没那么占地儿了 |
[1:12:07] | I told you, tubby… | 我告诉过你 胖子 |
[1:12:09] | you shouldn’t have messed with the Master of the Seas. | 你不该和大海之王作对 |
[1:12:13] | You know, sometimes, it pays to weigh eleven tons! | 其实有时候 11吨的体重能派上用场 |
[1:12:18] | Bon voyage, monkey boy! | 一路顺风 臭猴子 |
[1:12:30] | Did somebody hail a whale? | 有人来欢迎鲸鱼吗 |
[1:12:36] | So, you must be Precious. | 你一定就是小宝 |
[1:12:40] | Mission accomplished, Granny. | 任务完成 奶奶 |
[1:12:43] | Who says old ladies can’t drive? | 谁说老太太当不了好司机 |
[1:12:56] | Oh, Captain Gutt! | 肚肚船长 |
[1:13:00] | That’s me! | 是我 |
[1:13:03] | Let’s rule the seas together. | 我们一起来统治海洋吧 |
[1:13:06] | Aye, aye. | 遵命 |
[1:13:21] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[1:13:24] | How’s that for an entrance? | 这样出场够体面吧 |
[1:13:31] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[1:13:34] | Manny. | 曼尼 |
[1:13:38] | I told you your father would never give up on us. | 我早就说过你老爸不会扔下我们不管的 |
[1:13:41] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[1:13:45] | Hey, I actually… | 其实我… |
[1:13:51] | You know, Sid… | 希德 其实 |
[1:13:52] | you’re not such a screw-up. | 你其实并没有那么糟 |
[1:13:54] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[1:13:56] | You’re a hero. | 你是个英雄 |
[1:13:59] | You too, Granny. | 你也是 奶奶 |
[1:14:01] | Thanks, lady. | 谢了 姐们 |
[1:14:02] | So, still want me on your scurvy crew? | 还想让我加入你们吗 |
[1:14:05] | You bet. Welcome to our herd. | 当然 欢迎入伙 |
[1:14:12] | I can’t believe you did that for me. | 真不敢相信你为了救我会那么做 |
[1:14:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:14:16] | Someone once told me, no matter what… | 有人告诉过我 不管怎样… |
[1:14:19] | you never leave a friend behind. | 永远不要丢下朋友 |
[1:14:22] | All this sweetness is going to rot my teeth. | 我的牙都快酸倒了 |
[1:14:25] | If I had any. | 可惜我没牙了 |
[1:14:31] | Our home is gone. | 我们的家没了 |
[1:14:33] | Where do we go now? | 现在我们要去哪儿 |
[1:14:51] | Momma loves you, too! | 妈妈也爱你 |
[1:15:28] | – I can’t wait to check this place out. – Yeah. | -我都等不及要去四处转转了 -是啊 |
[1:15:30] | – Excuse me? – Dad! | -抱歉 -老爸 |
[1:15:32] | When you two get off this ship, I expect you both to… | 你们下船后 我希望你们都能 |
[1:15:36] | have fun. | 好好玩 |
[1:15:38] | You’re a brave kid, Weiner. | 你是个勇敢的孩子 温纳 |
[1:15:39] | Wait, what? | 等等 您说什么 |
[1:15:40] | You heard me. You two should go out and explore. | 你没听错 你们应该去转转 去探险 |
[1:15:44] | Go where the day takes you. | 去哪里都行 |
[1:15:47] | But be back before sunset. | 但日落前一定得回家 |
[1:15:49] | An hour after sunset? | 能不能日落后一小时 |
[1:15:51] | Yeah, not a minute later. | 好吧 不过晚一分钟也不行 |
[1:15:53] | Deal. | 成交 |
[1:15:54] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 老爸 |
[1:16:02] | Okay if we hang with you guys? | 能带上我们一起吗 |
[1:16:04] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:16:05] | I always liked him. | 我一直都很喜欢他 |
[1:16:06] | Louis the hero. Brave-a-licious. | 英雄路易斯 勇敢的斗士 |
[1:16:12] | She’s not my little girl anymore. | 她再也不是我的小女孩儿了 |
[1:16:13] | And you’re both going to be just fine. | 你和她都会慢慢适应的 |
[1:16:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:16:18] | You know, Sidney? You’ve got yourself a nice family, here. | 希德 你在这儿找到了属于你的家庭 |
[1:16:23] | A real family. | 一个真正的家庭 |
[1:16:25] | Yeah, I’m pretty lucky. | 是啊 我很幸运 |
[1:16:28] | Here, chew this kiwi for me. | 帮我把这个猕猴桃嚼碎 |
[1:16:30] | Never again. | 再也不用了 |
[1:16:41] | Hey, sailor. | 嗨 水手 |
[1:17:23] | Welcome, brother. | 欢迎你 我的兄弟 |
[1:17:28] | Behold, Scratlantis. | 看啊 这里是松鼠天堂 |
[1:18:29] | No! | 不要 |
[1:18:31] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:18:34] | Brother, rise above this base desire. | 兄弟 控制内心的欲望 |
[1:18:37] | Be more than a rodent. | 超越自我 |
[1:19:24] | We are, we are not your ordinary family | 我们 我们不是普通的一家人 |
[1:19:30] | But we can all agree that | 但我们都认为 |
[1:19:31] | We are, we are | 我们 我们 |
[1:19:35] | Close as close can be | 亲密无间 |
[1:19:37] | Too close! | 太密了吧 |
[1:19:39] | We are are are are are | 我们是 是 是 是 |
[1:19:41] | We are | 我们 |
[1:19:42] | We are are are are are | 我们是 是 是 是 |
[1:19:44] | We are | 我们 |
[1:19:46] | We are are are are are | 我们是 是 是 是 |
[1:19:48] | We are | 我们 |
[1:19:50] | We are | 我们 |
[1:19:52] | Family | 是一家人 |
[1:19:53] | So it don’t matter what it looks like we look perfect to me | 长什么样都是最棒 |
[1:19:57] | We got every kind of love I feel so lucky indeed | 被爱包围多么幸运 |
[1:20:01] | They can keep on talking it don’t matter to me | 无话不谈多么开心 |
[1:20:04] | Cause we are, we are | 因为我们 我们 |
[1:20:07] | Family | 是一家人 |
[1:20:09] | Family | 是一家人 |
[1:20:10] | We are, we are | 我们 我们 |
[1:20:13] | Ham and cheese | 火腿芝士不离分 |
[1:20:14] | No, it’s, “We are family.” | 不 应该是 我们是一家人 |
[1:20:17] | Okay so the links in our chain makes us strain | 亲情无边让我牵挂 |
[1:20:21] | But really they make us stronger | 齐心协力才最强大 |
[1:20:25] | And I wouldn’t replace not a thing mother | 每个人都无可取代 老妈 |
[1:20:29] | – Or father. – Go, Manny. | -老爸 -加油 曼尼 |
[1:20:31] | Cause we | 因为 |
[1:20:32] | Cause we come from everywhere | 因为我们四处漂泊 |
[1:20:36] | Searching for ones to care | 终日寻找避风港湾 |
[1:20:39] | Somehow we found it here | 我们终于相聚于此 |
[1:20:43] | We found us a home | 共同建起我们的家 |
[1:20:47] | We are, we are not your ordinary family | 我们 我们不是普通的一家人 |
[1:20:52] | But we can all agree that | 但我们都认为 |
[1:20:54] | We are, we are | 我们 我们 |
[1:20:57] | Close as close can be | 亲密无间 |
[1:21:01] | We are are are are are | 我们是 是 是 是 |
[1:21:03] | We are | 我们 |
[1:21:05] | We are are are are are | 我们是 是 是 是 |
[1:21:07] | We are | 我们 |
[1:21:09] | We are are are are are | 我们是 是 是 是 |
[1:21:10] | We are | 我们 |
[1:21:12] | We are we are | 我们 我们 |
[1:21:15] | Family | 是一家人 |
[1:21:17] | Family | 一家人 |
[1:21:19] | Family | 一家人 |
[1:21:20] | We are, we are | 我们 我们 |
[1:21:23] | Ham and cheese. | 火腿芝士不离分 |