英文名称:Ice Age:Dawn of the Dinosaurs
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:18] | You’ll never find | 此生此世 |
[01:22] | As long as you live | 你不会再遇到谁 |
[01:26] | Some one who loves you | 会像我那样 |
[01:30] | Tender like I do | 温柔爱你 |
[01:35] | You’ll never find | 你不会再遇到谁 |
[02:36] | You’ll never find | 你不会再遇到谁 |
[02:40] | It’ll take the end of whole time | 即使到时间尽头 |
[03:08] | It’s happening! | 马上要生了 |
[03:13] | Wait up guys! | 等我啦 |
[03:23] | – It’s coming, it’s coming. – Watch it! | -要出生啦 -让开点 |
[03:25] | I’m having a baby! | 我要有宝宝啦 |
[03:26] | – Code-blue! Code-blue! – Or a pink, if it’s a girl. | -小蓝警报 -或者小粉 要是个女孩的话 |
[03:30] | Having a baby, having a baby. I’m coming! Ellie! | 终于有孩子啦 我来啦 艾莉 |
[03:33] | We got it! | 看我们来接 |
[03:47] | Ellie! Ellie! Where are you? Where am I? | 艾莉 你在哪 我晕菜了 |
[03:52] | Manny? I told you, it was just a kick. | 曼尼 我告诉你了 只是踢了一下 |
[03:59] | Oh! Right, right. Ooh, Woww. | 哦是啊 |
[04:03] | You really gave daddy a scare. Dad got silly | 你真是吓了爹地一大跳跳 |
[04:07] | Daddy fell down a cliff and got BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM.. | 爹地从山崖上掉下来啦 然后就叮叮咣咣 |
[04:11] | Ha, silly daddy. Yeah.. | 哈哈 呆呆爹地 |
[04:17] | Sorry, folks. False alarm. It was just a kick. | 抱歉啦大家 诈胎 踢了一下而已 |
[04:22] | – Do you know who I like to kick? – That’s the third false alarm this week! | -你知道我想踢谁吗 -这礼拜都第三次了 |
[04:26] | Alright, show’s over. Break it up, break it up. | 好啦 演出结束 散了吧散了吧 |
[04:29] | – Ah, I see someone else has a buddy in the oven? – I am not pregnant! | -哟嗬 某人肚肚里也有宝宝啦 -我没怀孕 |
[04:35] | It’s too bad, you could make a wonderful mother. | 太可惜了 你本会是个好妈妈的 |
[04:39] | Manny I know you are excited, I am too. | 曼尼 我知道你很激动 我也是 |
[04:42] | But you get a little carried away. | 但是你这激动的过头了 |
[04:44] | Okay, Okay. Oh boy, I’m starting to sound like Diego. | 知道啦 天 我听起来像迭戈 |
[04:50] | Wait a second… Where is Diego? | 等等 迭戈去哪了 |
[05:45] | My hooves are burning baby, they are burning! | 我的蹄子好烫啊 |
[05:49] | Look at this, I got a tip-toe! I got a tip-toe! Eat my dust, dingo! | 欣赏我的脚趾舞吧 吃些灰 你这野狗 |
[05:56] | – Now? Get out now? – Easy.. Don’t freak out the baby. | -能看了吗 -别急嘛 别惊着咱孩子 |
[06:01] | The baby is fine. It’s the freaked-out daddy I’m worried about. | 孩子很好 但是你这慌张爸爸让我担心 |
[06:05] | Ahh ahh! No peeking. | 呀呀不许偷看呐 |
[06:09] | A playground for the junior. | 这是给象宝宝的乐园 |
[06:20] | It is amazing. | 太不可思议了 |
[06:33] | – Manny… – I made it myself. Our family. | -曼尼 -我做的 咱们一家子 |
[06:43] | Why are I up there? | 我怎么不在那上面 |
[06:47] | You can be on ours. You fit right in. | 你可以来我们这里 正好放下 |
[06:50] | Thanks! | 谢了 |
[06:52] | Of course, it is still in working progress. A few reforges. Here and there. | 这还在建设中 这这那那都需要修修 |
[06:56] | I don’t believe it, you try to baby proof nature. | 我不敢相信 你居然这么细心 担心树扎着宝宝 |
[07:00] | Baby proof nature? Get out of here! | 我细心 别逗了 |
[07:02] | That’s ridiculous. | 简直国际玩笑 |
[07:07] | Manny, this is the world our baby’s gonna grow up in, | 曼尼 咱们的孩子只能成长在现实世界里 |
[07:10] | You can’t change that. | 你不能永远护着她 |
[07:11] | Of course I can, I am the biggest thing on earth. | 当然可以 我是世界上最大的生物 |
[07:14] | Okay, big daddy, | 行啊 万能老爸 |
[07:16] | I can’t wait to see how you handle the teen years. | 我都等不及看你如何调教青春期少年呢 |
[07:21] | Come on, Sid. I do not want you touch anything. This place is for kids. | 出来希德 这是宝宝乐园 别乱碰 |
[07:27] | Are you a kid? | 你是小孩吗 |
[07:28] | Don’t answer that. | 别回答我 |
[07:42] | Diego! There you are. You missed the big surprise. | 迭戈 你在这啊 你错过了大惊喜 |
[07:45] | – Oh, right. I’ll check it out later. – Okay, see ya. | -唔 我一会再看吧 -好呀 回见 |
[07:49] | You know, I think there’s something bothering Diego. | 我觉得迭戈有心事 |
[07:53] | No, I’m sure everything is fine. | 没啦 我看都挺好的 |
[07:55] | – You should talk to him. – Guys don’t talk to guys about guy problems. | -你应该和他谈谈 -男人之间可不谈心 |
[07:58] | – We just punch each other on the shoulders. – That’s stupid! | -我们就拍拍肩膀 -那多蠢 |
[08:03] | To a girl. To a guy, that’s like six months of therapy. | 拍女孩是 拍男孩就像给他做了六个月的心理治疗 |
[08:09] | Okay, okay, I’m going.. | 好啦 我这就去 |
[08:19] | – Why did you do that? – I don’t know. | -你推我干吗 -我也不知道 |
[08:24] | So listen, Ellie thinks some bothered you. And I told her.. | 艾莉觉得你有烦新事 我和她说 |
[08:30] | Yeah actually, I’ve been thinking that soon it might be time for me to head out. | 其实 我觉得我应该离开你们了 |
[08:35] | Okay, so I’ll just tell her that you are fine. It was nothing. | 嗯 那我就告诉她你挺好的 没什么事 |
[08:40] | Look, who are you kidding, Manny? I am losing my etch. | 曼尼你骗谁呢 我快失去捕猎能力了 |
[08:43] | I’m not really built for shap-rolling play dates. | 我本不是为拌娃娃酒而生 |
[08:46] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[08:47] | Having a family, that’s huge! | 成家 那可是人生大事 |
[08:49] | And I’m happy for you, but that’s your adventure, not mine. | 我很为你高兴 但是那是你的历程 不是我的 |
[08:54] | So you don’t want to be around my kid? | 你是不想在我孩子身边吗 |
[08:56] | No no no, you’re taking this the wrong way. | 不不 你理解错了 |
[08:58] | You go! Go and find some adventure! Mr. Adventure guy! | 你去啊 去冒你的险吧 探险家先生 |
[09:03] | Don’t let my boring domestic life hit you in the butt on the way out. | 别让我的居家生活碍着您那堆屁事 |
[09:07] | Isn’t Ellie supposed to be the moment the Hormone imbalanced? | 现在不是应该艾莉内分泌紊乱吗 |
[09:11] | Manny wait! No one has to leave. | 等一下 谁都不用走啊 |
[09:14] | – So? – That’s why guys don’t talk to guys. | -怎样 -这就是为什么男人不谈心 |
[09:18] | – Why? What happened? – Diego’s leaving. | -发生什么了 -迭戈要走了 |
[09:25] | This should be the best time of our lives! We are having a baby! | 这应该是咱们一生中最好的时光 咱们要有孩子了 |
[09:29] | No, Sid, they are having a baby. | 不 希德 是他们要有孩子了 |
[09:31] | Yeah. But we are a herd, a family. | 是啊 但是咱们是个集体 是一家人 |
[09:35] | Look, things have changed. Manny has other priorities now. | 事情不一样了 曼尼已经”她”人为先了 |
[09:40] | Face it, Sid. We had a great run, | 接受现实吧 希德 咱们一起确实很开心 |
[09:43] | But now it’s time to move on. | 但现在该分道扬镳了 |
[09:46] | – So it’s just the two of us. – No, Sid. | -那就剩下咱俩了呜 -不是 希德 |
[09:50] | It’s not the two of us. | 不是咱俩 |
[09:52] | Crash and Eddie are coming with us? | 克莱什和艾迪和咱们一起吗 |
[09:55] | Just Crash? Just Eddie? | 只有克莱什吗 只有艾迪吗 |
[10:01] | Goodbye, Sid. | 别了 希德 |
[10:15] | Okay, calm down, calm down. I’m good at making friends. | 好吧 淡定 我很擅长交朋友 |
[10:20] | I’ll make my own herd. That’s what I’ll do! | 我就再找一群人玩 |
[10:23] | Hey! Mis amigos! Qu’e os pasa? | [西语]我的朋友们 你们好吗 |
[10:33] | Well, at least, you’ve still got your looks. | 至少 我还有这张脸 |
[10:47] | Oh great! | 这下惨了 |
[10:56] | Anybody here? Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[11:26] | Oh, poor guys.. I know what is like to feel abandoned. | 可怜的家伙们 我也尝过被抛弃的滋味 |
[11:36] | Don’t worry, you are not alone anymore. | 别担心 你们再不会孤独啦 |
[12:11] | There you go. | 好啦 |
[12:26] | Stay here, stay here! You, you take care of your brother now. | 好好呆着 你照顾好你弟弟 |
[12:29] | Mommy’s gonna be right back. | 妈咪马上就回来 |
[12:31] | Mama is coming, baby! | 妈咪来啦 宝贝 |
[12:39] | Gotcha. | 抓住你啦 |
[12:43] | What did I just tell you kids? | 我刚才怎么告诉你们的 |
[13:50] | Thank you, thank you, thank you! | 感激不尽 |
[13:52] | Bad egg! A heart attack you almost gave me. | 小坏蛋 我差点心肌梗塞 |
[13:56] | I’m sorry, darling. It’s just I love you so much. | 对不起 亲爱的 我就是太爱你了 |
[14:00] | Now I want you to meet your Uncle Manny and Aunt Ellie. | 现在来见过你们的曼尼叔叔和艾莉阿姨 |
[14:05] | I’d like to present– | 我向你们介绍 |
[14:07] | Eggbert, Chelly and Joko. | 艾格伯特 小切利和小舟舟 |
[14:10] | Sid! Whatever you are doing it’s a bad idea. | 希德 不管你在做什么 这都不是个好主意 |
[14:13] | Shh! My kids’ll hear you. | 嘘 我的孩子都会听见的 |
[14:16] | They are not your kids, Sid! Take them back. | 他们不是你孩子 希德 把他们领回去 |
[14:19] | – You are not meant to be a parent. – Why not? | -你当不了家长 -为什么 |
[14:21] | First sign, stealing some one else’s eggs. | 第一 你偷了人家的蛋 |
[14:24] | Second sign, one of them almost became an omelet. | 第二 其中一个差点被你”摊”了 |
[14:28] | Sid, someone’s probably worried sick looking for them. | 希德 说不定谁正急着找他们呢 |
[14:30] | No, they were underground, in ice. | 不会 我是在冰下面找到他们的 |
[14:33] | If it wasn’t for me they would be the egg-icicles. | 如果不是我 他们就冻成冰柱蛋蛋了 |
[14:38] | Sid, I know what you are going through. | 希德 我明白你的感受 |
[14:40] | You’re gonna have a family too someday. | 但总有一天你也要成家的 |
[14:43] | You’re gonna meet a nice girl, with low standards, no real options, | 你会遇上个没什么要求 没个对象 |
[14:48] | Or sense of smell.. | 也没什么嗅觉的好女孩的 |
[14:50] | What Manny means to say is… | 曼尼想说的是 |
[14:51] | Oh I get it! I’ll take them back! | 我知道啦 我送他们回去 |
[14:54] | You have your family and I’m better off alone. | 你成家了而我最好单着 |
[14:57] | By my self. A fortress of solitude. | 在冰上的寂寞城堡里 |
[15:03] | In the ice, for ever! | 打一辈子光棍 |
[15:08] | Alone, lonely, loner.. | 凄凄惨惨切切 |
[15:11] | – That’s a lot of loners. – Precisely! | -真是惨啊 -正是如此 |
[15:14] | Sid! Wait! | 希德 等一下 |
[15:15] | No no, it’s okay, he’ll bounce back. | 没事 他会乐颠颠的回来的 |
[15:19] | It’s one of the advantages of being Sid. | 希德就这点儿优点 |
[15:30] | Why should I take you back. I love kids! | 凭什么我要送你们回去 我爱孩子们 |
[15:35] | I am responsible, loving, nurturing. What do you think? | 我有责任感 有爱心又贴心 你们觉得呢 |
[15:41] | I knew you would agree. | 就知道你们会同意 |
[15:47] | Don’t cry! Don’t cry! I will find a dry place.. | 别哭啊 我这就找个地方避雨 |
[15:57] | Let me just dry you off. | 我来帮你们擦擦干 |
[16:04] | I don’t know, being a parent is a lot of work. | 我擦 为人父母会很难吧 |
[16:08] | Maybe I’m not ready. | 也许我确实没准备好 |
[17:44] | Mama!! Mama.. Mama.. | 妈咪 妈咪 |
[17:51] | I am a mommy! | 我当妈咪了 |
[17:55] | Where is mommy? | 妈咪在哪里呀 |
[17:59] | Here I am! | 妈咪在这里呵 |
[18:02] | There you go, nice sweetie face. | 好啦 小嫩嫩脸 |
[18:21] | I got it! I got it! | 我来接 |
[18:33] | Hey! No biting! | 不许啃 |
[18:38] | I’m sorry, it’s okay.. Don’t cry.. Why you still crying? | 对不起 别哭啦 你们怎么还哭 |
[18:43] | Are you hungry? Maybe you’re hungry.. I know just the thing! | 饿了吗 应该是饿了 我知道该怎么办 |
[18:49] | Remain this animal. I am this animal | 呆好了 我是一只小小牛 |
[18:53] | I am your new baby and this is my milk | 我是你的新宝宝 我要喝奶奶 |
[19:02] | I thought you were a female! | 我以为你是母的 |
[20:27] | I’m sorry but you can’t go in! Manny says it’s just for kids! | 抱歉 你们不能进去 曼尼说这是给小孩的 |
[20:32] | Wait a minute … You are kids! | 等一下 你们就是小孩 |
[20:37] | Just don’t break anything! | 别把东西弄坏了 |
[20:41] | The sloth says the playground is open! | 那树懒说游乐场开门了 |
[20:44] | No wait! Not for everyone! | 别 等一下 不是对所有人开放 |
[20:52] | Do not touch that! | 别碰那个 |
[21:00] | – What are they? – Who cares? They are fun! | -他们是什么 -谁关心那个 他们很好玩 |
[21:03] | Play nice! | 好好玩哦 |
[21:04] | Mommy, she is not sharing! | 妈咪 她不让我玩 |
[21:06] | Aren’t you going to do something? | 难道你不该做些什么吗 |
[21:07] | Why? My kid got it first. | 干吗 我的孩子先拿到的 |
[21:08] | – Did not! – Did too! | -才怪 -就是 |
[21:12] | Liar liar, fur on fire! | 没羞没扫的撒谎精 |
[21:14] | What is the matter with you? | 你吃错什么药了 |
[21:16] | I am a single mother with three kids, I could use a little compassion | 我是个带了三个孩子的单身母亲 我需要些同情 |
[21:21] | No! No! No! Stop! | 别别 快停下 |
[21:27] | – Ronald! – That’s a shitty.. | -罗纳尔多 -糟了 |
[21:35] | Stop! | 停下 |
[21:41] | Hold on, Little Johnny! | 坚持住呀 我的小强尼 |
[21:42] | I’m trying! | 我快不行了 |
[21:48] | You know, experts say that you should let your kids eat whatever they want. | 专家说你的孩子爱吃什么就应该让他们吃 |
[21:52] | – Do you think my ankles look fat? – Ankles? What ankles? | -你觉得我的脚踝胖吗 -脚踝 什么脚踝 |
[22:00] | Ronald, where did you come from? | 罗纳尔多 你从哪儿来的 |
[22:04] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[22:07] | Okay, come on. Spit him out! If you do not spit out little Johnny, | 赶紧啦 如果你不把小强尼吐出来 |
[22:11] | We will leave the playground this instant. One… | 就不许你再玩了 一 |
[22:15] | … Two … Don’t make me say three. | 二 别让我我数三 |
[22:21] | – There we are, a picture of health. – That is not little Johnny. | -好啦 看这活蹦乱跳的 -这不是小强尼啊 |
[22:26] | – Better than nothing. – Madison! | -聊胜于无 -麦德森 |
[22:30] | Come on, barf him out! | 快把强尼吐出来 |
[22:32] | – Sid! – Hey, Manny. | -Sid -嗨 曼尼 |
[22:35] | Little Johnny! | 小强尼 |
[22:39] | No, Wait … No! | 慢点 不要啊 |
[22:44] | Oh, I’m really sorry. | 真对不起 |
[22:52] | – This place is totaled. – And we didn’t rack it. | -这地方全毁了 -咱们都没玩上 |
[22:57] | We are losing our touch, bro. | 咱俩的地位被动摇了 哥们 |
[23:00] | The important thing is that no one got hurt. Except that guy. | 好在没人受伤 除了那家伙 |
[23:03] | And those three … And her. | 还有那仨 还有她 |
[23:10] | I told you to take them back, and you kept them. | 我让你把他们送回去 你偏不 |
[23:12] | – Now look what they’ve done. – Ok, granted we have some discipline issues | -看看他们干的好事 -我承认是有点家教不严 |
[23:16] | Eating kids is not a disipline issue. | 吃掉别人家小孩可不是家教问题 |
[23:18] | But he spit them out. | 但他把他们吐出来了 |
[23:20] | Wow, that’s super. Let’s give him a gold star. | 哎呀多好的孩子 要奖励他一颗小金星吗 |
[23:22] | Kick them away. They don’t belong here, Sid. | 赶紧弄走吧 他们不属于这里 |
[23:26] | Whatever they are, wherever you found them, take them back. | 不管他们是什么 把他们送回原来的地方 |
[23:30] | Manny, I am not geting rid of my kids! | 曼尼 我不能抛弃我的孩子 |
[23:33] | Earthquake! | 地震啦 |
[23:36] | It’s okay, it’s okay, mama’s here! | 别怕 有妈妈呢 |
[23:41] | Do earthquakes shriek? | 地震怒号了吗 |
[24:12] | I thought those guys were extinct. | 我以为他们已经灭绝了 |
[24:14] | Well then that is one angry fossil. Sid! | 那这就是一块愤怒的化石 希德 |
[24:17] | Come on, inSide, inSide! | 快点 躲起来 |
[24:35] | Nobody move a muscle. | 大家气都别喘啊 |
[25:08] | No, no, no. Don’t, don’t cry, don’t cry. | 别 千万别哭 |
[25:15] | We are poor little lambs who are lost in our way. Baa baa.. | 我们是可怜的迷途小绵羊 咩咩咩 |
[25:31] | Sid, leave them to her, she is their mother. | 希德 那是他们的妈妈 快把他们还回去 |
[25:35] | How do I know she’s their mother? | 我凭什么相信那是他们的亲妈 |
[25:37] | What did you want, a birth certificate? She’s a dinosaur. | 你还想检查出生证明吗 她是头恐龙 |
[25:40] | But I put into the blood, sweat and tears to raised them | 可他们是我一把屎一把尿的拉扯大的 |
[25:43] | For a day! Give them back you lunatic! | 才一天 快还给她 你这头疯子 |
[25:46] | Look, these are my kids! | 听着 他们是我的孩子 |
[25:50] | And you’ll have to go through me to get them. | 甭想把我和他们分开 |
[25:56] | – Sid! – Help! | -希德 -救命啊 |
[26:01] | Help! | 救命 |
[26:08] | – Run! – Don’t have you anything better to do? | -跑啊 -你就没别的事可做吗 |
[26:14] | – Help! – Sid? | -救命 -希德 |
[26:33] | Sid must be down there. | 希德就在下面 |
[26:34] | – Well, he is dead! -Real shame. | -他就这么死了 -真遗憾啊 |
[26:38] | – He will be missed. – No, no, no, not so fast. | -我们会想念他的 -别急着走 |
[26:43] | Hey, elile! Here’s where I draw the line. | 艾莉 听我的 |
[26:45] | You, Crash and Eddie back to the village. | 你跟克莱什还有艾迪回去 |
[26:48] | Yeah, that’s gonna happen. | 今天天儿不错呵 |
[26:49] | Elile, you saw that thing. This is going to be dangerous. | 艾莉 你见识到了那家伙有多厉害 这太危险了 |
[26:53] | Talk to the trunk. | 和树说去吧 |
[26:55] | Oh, great. After we saved Sid, I’m gonna kill him. | 等我们救出了希德 我要杀了他 |
[27:00] | – Ladies first. – Bitch before beaty. | -女士优先 -美女让丑女 |
[27:02] | – No pain, no gain. – What pain? | -不劳则无获 -劳什么 |
[27:13] | Sid? | 希德 |
[27:26] | Oh, no. No, no. Not good. Not good. | 真是不妙 |
[27:34] | Elile, Ellie, wait up! | 艾莉 等等 |
[27:39] | Ok, look. If you feel anything, even it is nothing, | 一旦你有什么感觉 哪怕就一点 |
[27:42] | You gonna tell me and we are out of here. | 我们就马上离开这儿 |
[27:47] | We need a code word. Something that says “the baby’s coming.” | 我们要定个暗号 来表示 孩子要出生了 |
[27:52] | How about “ahhh, the baby’s coming”? How’s that? | 就嚷嚷 孩子要生了 怎么样 |
[27:56] | En, too long. We need something short and punches. Like…”peaches”. | 太长了 我们需要简短有力的 就像”桃子” |
[28:01] | – Peaches? – I love peaches. They are sweet, round and fuzzy. | -桃子 -我爱桃子 又甜又圆乎还毛毛的 |
[28:07] | – Just like you. – you think I’m round? | -就像你 -你觉得我圆乎吗 |
[28:10] | Round is good. Round is foxy! | 圆乎是好事 那叫性感 |
[28:23] | Stay close. | 保持警惕 |
[28:47] | Are you guys having the same dream I am? | 我们是在做梦吗 |
[28:49] | We’ve been living above an entire world. | 我们一直生活在一整个世界上面 |
[28:52] | And we didn’t even know it. | 居然一点也不知道 |
[29:16] | Run! Hurry! | 快跑 |
[29:25] | Diego, what are you doing here? | 迭戈 你在这做什么 |
[29:28] | Looking for Sid, the same as you. | 和你一样 来救希德 |
[29:30] | Wow, aren’t you noble. | 你可真是无私哪 |
[29:32] | This is not the time, guys. We need all the help we can get! | 这可不是吵架的时候 救兵更多才好 |
[29:45] | Never mind. | 还是算了 |
[29:56] | Here, boy. Here. Come on! | 小伙 快过来 |
[30:01] | Are you nuts? We are not getting on that thing! | 你疯了吧 我们不要上那个 |
[30:04] | It’s either this dinosaur or that one! | 不是这只就是得那只 |
[30:09] | Pregnant lady wants to live. Yamadamado! | 我可想活命 滑板板咯 |
[30:24] | Don’t you never yamadamado that again! | 你别再” 滑板板咯”了 |
[30:32] | – I feel so … Puny. – How do you think I feel? | -我觉得 自己真渺小 -彼此彼此 |
[30:59] | Take cover! | 躲起来 |
[31:47] | Dude, you are awesome, man! You are like the brother I never had. | 哥们你太酷了 我要有你这样的哥就好了 |
[31:50] | Me, too. | 没错 |
[32:04] | Can we keep him? | 他能留下吗 |
[32:08] | Buck. The name is Buck. Short for Buck-Meister. | 我叫巴克 是巴克-梅斯的简称 |
[32:13] | Long for Ba. | 巴的全名 |
[32:18] | A little dull. | 有点钝 |
[32:21] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这儿干嘛 |
[32:23] | Our friend is taken by a dinosaur. | 一只恐龙带走了我们的朋友 |
[32:26] | Well, he is dead. Welcome to my world, go home. | 那他死定了 这就是我的世界 回去吧 |
[32:30] | – Off you pop. – Not without Sid. | -拜拜 -不找到希德我们不回去 |
[32:33] | Elile, wait. Maybe the strenger?? has a point. | 等等 艾莉 他说得貌似也对 |
[32:35] | Manny, we came this far, | 曼尼 我们都走到这里了 |
[32:38] | – We gonna find him. – I got tracks. | -我们会找到他的 -这有脚印 |
[32:42] | Let ‘s go. | 走吧 |
[32:45] | If you go in there, you will find your friend… | 如果你们继续走 就能和你那朋友相见 |
[32:48] | In the afterlife. | 在黄泉路上了 |
[32:51] | How do you know. You great wisely weaselly one? | 你怎么知道的 伟大睿智又狡黠的先生 |
[33:03] | Mommy dinosaur’s carrying three babies | 恐龙妈妈带着三个宝宝 |
[33:06] | And some floppy green thing. | 和一个绿毛的家伙 |
[33:08] | We are friends with the floppy green thing. | 那个绿毛的就是我们的朋友 |
[33:10] | You got all that from tracks? | 你能从脚印知道这么多 |
[33:13] | No, not really. I saw her come through earlier. She’s heading for Lava Falls. | 不全是 之前我还看见 她朝岩浆瀑布去了 |
[33:18] | That’s where they care for the newborns. | 那是她们养育宝宝的地方 |
[33:21] | To get there you got to go through the jungle of misery. | 要想去那里 必须要先穿过恐怖丛林 |
[33:25] | Across the chasm of death. | 越过死亡峡谷 |
[33:29] | To the platess of wow. | 再到惊叫平原 |
[33:34] | Good luck with the slow-descended ?? We gonna go now? | 谢谢您帮我们泄气 咱们可以走了 |
[33:43] | You think this is some sort of trouble you can get away? | 你觉得危险都是小概率事件吗 |
[33:46] | You can’t protect your mate, mate. | 你都保护不了你老婆 |
[33:49] | What are you going to do with these flimsy tusks, | 你这劣质象牙能有什么用呢 |
[33:53] | When you’re running to the beast. | 当你面对那只 |
[33:56] | I call him “Rudy”. | 被我叫作鲁迪 的怪兽 |
[34:00] | Good, I was worried if there’s someting intimidating, | 还好 我以为会有什么可怕的呢 |
[34:03] | Like a…Sheldon, or Tim. | 像是 塞得或者提姆 |
[34:06] | Wait. You mean there’s | 等等 你是说还有 |
[34:08] | Something bigger then mommy dinosaur? | 比恐龙妈妈还要大的怪物吗 |
[34:11] | Eye? | 眼睛[和aye同音] |
[34:13] | – Aye aye, he’s the one who gave me this. – He gave you that patch? | -是啊 这个便是拜他所赐 -他送你那个眼罩 |
[34:18] | – For free? That’s so cool. – Maybe he will give us one, too. | -白送的 真棒 -说不定他也会给我们一个 |
[34:27] | Welcome to my world. | 看看我的世界吧 |
[34:32] | Abandon all hope he who enters there! | 那是上天无路的禁地 |
[34:36] | Alright! We get it. Do men despair. Yada yada yada.. | 知道了 地狱无门 之类之类 |
[35:50] | Sounds like a jungle of misery to me. | 听起来确实像个恐怖丛林 |
[36:06] | – Hold on. – Why? What’s wrong? Peaches? | -等等 -怎么了 桃子了 |
[36:10] | What? No. It’s just… I got a funny feeling. | 不是 我只是有种奇怪的感觉 |
[36:14] | You are hungry. Low blood sugar | 你饿了 血糖低了 |
[36:17] | – Look, there is some fruit. – No, Manny. | -那儿就有些水果 -曼尼 不用 |
[36:19] | I would not do that if I were you. | 我要是你就不这样 |
[36:21] | This isn’t exactly your playground. | 这又不是你的小游乐场 |
[36:24] | Like I’m really going to be afraid of a pretty flower. | 我怎能怕这朵漂亮的小花 |
[36:29] | – Bet you didn’t see that coming, huh? – Manny? | -我猜你是没估计着这个 -曼尼 |
[36:33] | For the record, I blame you for this. | 声明一下 我全赖你 |
[36:38] | Stop eating our friends, plant! | 不许吃我的朋友 你这棵小草 |
[36:45] | That’s it, I’m tearing it up from the roots. | 看我把它连根拔起来 |
[36:48] | Do that, and it’ll claim shut for ever. | 要是这么做 那花就永远打不开了 |
[36:51] | What? | 什么 |
[36:52] | All right. Pregz don’t get your truck into the knot. | 好吧 孕妈妈别慌 |
[36:54] | I’ll get them out before they’re digested. | 看我把他们在变成沫之前救出来 |
[36:56] | Digested? | 变成沫 |
[36:57] | They will be nothing but bones in 3 minutes. | 再有3分钟他们就只剩骨头了 |
[37:00] | – Maybe 5 for the fat one. – I’m not fat. | -那个胖子可能要5分钟 -我不胖 |
[37:04] | I feel tingly. | 我觉得有点刺痛[意同性奋的激动] |
[37:07] | Don’t say that when you’re pressed up against me. | 你贴我这么紧 少说那个 |
[37:09] | -Not that kind of tingly. -I can feel it too. | -不是性奋 -我好像也觉到了 |
[37:13] | – Help, someone help us! – Hurry! | -救命啊 -快救他们 |
[37:16] | It is time to get… Buck-wild. | 该是我巴克显身手了 |
[37:28] | Who is fat now? | 现在谁被卡了 |
[37:53] | No! | 不好 |
[38:33] | – Tourists. – Poped on by a plant. Awesome! | -切 外地人 -被植物爆喷上的 酷毙了 |
[38:38] | – Say something. – Thanks for saving us. | -说点什么 -多谢你救了我们 |
[38:44] | Look, will you help us find the floppy green thing? | 你能帮我们找到那个绿毛家伙吗 |
[38:48] | – That’s not necessary! – Yes, it is. | -这没必要吧 -有必要 |
[38:52] | All right. I’ll help ya. But I’ve got rules. | 好吧 我帮 但要守我的规矩 |
[38:56] | Rule No.1, always listen to buck. | 第一条 永远听从巴克 |
[39:01] | Rule No.2, stay in the middle of the trail. Rule No.3. | 第二条 走在路中间 还有第三条 |
[39:10] | If you have the gas, cover the back of the pack. | 放屁的人走在队伍最后 |
[39:14] | – Come on! Men. – We should all have our heads examined. | -出发吧 -我们真该去做个精神鉴定 |
[39:19] | That’s rule No.4. Now let’s go find your friend. | 那是第四条 现在去找你们的朋友咯 |
[39:43] | It’s okay, don’t worry. We are gonna be fine. | 没事的 别怕 咱们很安全 |
[39:47] | Except this swing is a little nausea. | 不过这晃得我有点恶心 |
[39:57] | She put us down … | 她把我们放下了 |
[40:00] | No! I am too young to be eaten. | 不 我还年轻 不该被吃掉 |
[40:06] | Wow, nice nose hairs. And I will tell that to everyone. | 多整洁的鼻毛 我要告诉大家 |
[40:23] | Listen, it’s complicated. Maybe we can work something out. | 情况太复杂 我们可以想个解决办法 |
[40:26] | I can take them on Sundays to Tuesdays? | 他们每周日到周二跟着我 |
[40:29] | Wednesdays to Friday? We can chang…! | 或者周三到周五 我们可以轮班 |
[40:38] | It’s okay. Mama is okay. | 没事 妈妈很好 |
[40:43] | If you eat me, it will send bad message. | 你要是吃我 会出现少儿不宜镜头 |
[40:52] | Score one for the sloth. | 树懒一比零领先 |
[40:59] | And their scores are all tied-up. | 现在平局 |
[41:06] | – Do you think the beast will find Sid? – Or more importantly, us? | -你觉得怪兽会抓住希德吗 -更可怕的 我们 |
[41:10] | Rudy? Are you joking? | 鲁迪 你开什么玩笑 |
[41:13] | He is relentless. He knows all, | 他冷酷无情 料事如神 |
[41:15] | Sees all and eats all. | 眼观六路 牙啃八方 |
[41:18] | So that’s a yes. | 所以必然会的 |
[41:26] | Get off my lawn. Go on. Shoo! | 滚出我的草垫 走啊 |
[41:34] | I knew that guy when he was a caterpillar, | 我认识这家伙的时候他还是个毛毛虫呢 |
[41:36] | You know, before he came out. | 就是在没蜕变之前 |
[41:39] | So you’re just living down here by your wits all on your own, | 你就凭自己的脑力体力住在这里 |
[41:43] | No responsibilities. | 没有家庭责任 |
[41:44] | Oh I am, is it incredible, | 没有 牛吧 |
[41:46] | No dependents, no limits, | 没人拖后腿 没有约束 |
[41:47] | It’s the greatest life a single guy could have. | 这是一个单身汉能拥有的最好的生活 |
[41:50] | Hear that? This is my cando place. | 你听见啦 这就是我该过的日子 |
[41:53] | Hello? No, I can’t talk right now. | 喂 我现在不能接电话 |
[41:57] | I’m trying to recover a dead sloth | 我在找一只死树懒 |
[42:02] | They’re following me. I know! | 是他们缠上我的 我知道 |
[42:04] | They think I’m crazy. | 他们会觉得我是神经 |
[42:06] | We will go into the Chasm of Death. | 我们正要进死亡深渊 |
[42:08] | I’m gonna lose ya. I love you too. | 我会甩了他们的 我也爱你 |
[42:11] | All right, goodbye, goodbye. Okay, follow me! | 好的 挂了 再见 好啦 跟我走 |
[42:16] | That’s you in three weeks. | 那就是你的未来 |
[42:35] | So why they call him the chasm of death? | 为什么这里叫死亡深渊 |
[42:38] | We try big smelly crack | 我们得通过这个臭气熏天的峡谷 |
[42:40] | But well just everybody giggle. | 尽管大家大不了会笑一下 |
[42:43] | Well now what? | 现在该做什么 |
[42:48] | Madam. | 女士优先 |
[42:49] | She is not doing that. | 她可不会能上那个 |
[42:52] | Rule number one? | 规则一是什么 |
[42:57] | Come on, mammoth. You are supposed to have a good memory. | 说啊 猛犸 你记忆应该挺好啊 |
[43:01] | Always listen to Buck. | 永远听巴克的 |
[43:08] | Eyes forward. Back staight and yes | 眼向前看 背挺直 对了 |
[43:12] | We are in the toxin filth and you’ll probably die. | 咱们在毒雾之中 你有可能会死翘 |
[43:14] | Toxin filth? | 毒雾 |
[43:15] | Just another day in paradise. | 多么美好的一天 |
[43:17] | Wait! | 等等 |
[43:19] | Geronimo! | 哟嗬哦 |
[43:31] | Ellie, are you okay? | 艾丽你还好吗 |
[43:33] | You have to try this | 你一定得试试 |
[43:34] | Alright then, pile on everyone. It couldn’t be easier. | 好了 都上来吧 毫不费力 |
[43:42] | Don’t panic! Just some mal-technical difficulties. | 别紧张 只是一些技术故障 |
[43:47] | Keep holding it in, boys. | 屏住气 伙计们 |
[43:52] | I can’t take anymore. | 我憋不住了 |
[43:55] | You breathe it and now I am breathing it. | 你吸气了 我也吸气了 |
[44:00] | – We are not dead. – You are so ridiculous. | -我们没死 -你真蠢 |
[44:05] | Me? You said here you. | 我 你说的是自己吧 |
[44:10] | All right. One, two … | 好 一 二 |
[44:13] | – Christmas, Christmas time is here… – Are you crazy? | -圣诞颂啊圣诞颂 -你们疯了吗 |
[44:20] | It is not poisoned. | 空气里没毒 |
[44:28] | It’s so disturbing. | 太笨了 |
[44:31] | – Stop laughing, all of you! – “Stop laughing, all of you!” | -都别笑了 -“都别笑了” |
[44:39] | “What is rule number one?” | “规则一是什么” |
[44:44] | They are just laughing, what’s so bad about that? | 他们只是笑笑 有什么不好吗 |
[44:47] | They died laughing. | 那些都是笑死的 |
[44:52] | – Stop laughing! – Do you know what’s funny? | -别笑了 -你知道什么最搞笑吗 |
[44:55] | We are joined to save Sid, but now we are all gonna die. | 我们一起救希德 可是自己却要死了 |
[45:01] | And I don’t even like Sid. | 我压根就不喜欢他 |
[45:04] | Who does? He is an idiot. | 谁喜欢 他是个白痴 |
[45:07] | Thanks for getting me into this mass, | 谢谢你们加我到这团乱中 |
[45:09] | It’s the most fun I’ve had in years. | 今天我笑的比三年都多 |
[45:11] | Thank you, ??when you were just hurting her heart. | 要谢谢你 你伤了她的心 |
[45:15] | That was totally selfish. | 简直太自私了 |
[45:22] | Go back! Don’t you see? We are all gonna die. | 回去 你没看到吗 咱们都要死了 |
[45:32] | We’re gotta do everything. | 女人就是半边天 |
[45:41] | Sometimes I wet my bed. | 现在我还在尿床 |
[45:45] | It’s all right. Sometimes I wet your bed. | 不要紧 我也会尿在你的床上 |
[45:58] | – I’m not sure how much of that you could hear? – I heard all of it. | -我不知道你能听见多少 -全部 |
[46:04] | – You wet my bed? – It was gas talk, dude. | -你尿在我的床上? -那都是屁话啦 |
[46:09] | ell, we get moving. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[46:11] | ren’t we forgetting something? | 我们是不是忘了什么 |
[46:15] | Oh Rudy, Rudy, so lonely. | 我那孤独的小鲁迪 |
[46:34] | Okay. Here you go guys. | 好了 拿去吧孩子们 |
[46:44] | You don’t eat your vegetables? How will you become big and strong dinosaurs? | 你们不吃蔬菜怎么长成强大的恐龙 |
[46:54] | No … I raised them vegetarians. | 不不不 我只喂他们素食 |
[46:57] | It a healthier lifestyle, | 这是更健康的生活方式 |
[47:00] | And look at me I have the paw of a much younger sloth. | 看看我的爪子和年轻树懒的一样 |
[47:03] | Excuse me. I’m try to have a conversation here. | 拜托 我在讲话哪 |
[47:13] | No! That’s not for us, kids. | 不不不 咱们不吃这个 |
[47:15] | It is too feathering, | 它太毛 |
[47:17] | And … Fleshing, and … | 太血腥 而且 |
[47:19] | … And alive! | 还是活的 |
[47:27] | No, we can not eat live animals, period. | 不 咱们不能吃生肉 |
[47:33] | Now go. Fly. Be free. | 走吧 自由的飞吧 |
[47:38] | Little fly-less bird… | 你这不会飞的小鸟 |
[47:43] | My bad. Where are you going? | 我的错 你要去哪 |
[47:47] | This is how you resolve conflicts? | 你就是这样解决矛盾的吗 |
[47:51] | No wonder you are single. | 怪不得你成了单身 |
[47:55] | Oh come on. Am I talking to myself here? | 拜托 我是在对牛弹琴吗 |
[47:58] | I say they are vegetarians, you say uh… | 我说他们该吃素 你说”嗷呜” |
[48:00] | I say we can talk about it and you say uh… | 我说我们来谈谈 你说”嗷呜” |
[48:04] | – I don’t call that communication. – “uhh” | -我可不觉得这是交流 -“嗷呜” |
[48:06] | That’s your answer to everything. | 你回答什么问题都这样 |
[48:20] | What are you afraid of? You’re the biggest thing on earth. | 你怕什么 你是世界上最大的东西 |
[48:27] | Aren’t you? | 难道不是吗 |
[48:41] | You’ll never survive. It is dangerous by day! | 你活不久了 光天化日都危机四伏 |
[48:44] | But it’s even worse at night. | 晚上更是阴森恐怖 |
[48:46] | Plus the guy is a lunatic. | 而且那人是一个疯子 |
[48:47] | What? You mean Buck? | 谁 你是说巴克吗 |
[48:49] | He is wacko. | 他是有点怪 |
[48:50] | -I am not. -Holly bunkers | -我才不怪 -就是一个白痴 |
[48:52] | -And his feet smell -shut up | -而且他的脚很臭 -闭嘴 |
[48:54] | -You shut up | -你闭嘴 |
[48:55] | You little … | 你这个死 |
[48:58] | He’s strangling his own foot. | 他要掐死自己的脚 |
[49:00] | Shouldn’t we get moving? | 咱们是不是该赶路了 |
[49:03] | What? | 什么 |
[49:03] | You are giving Rudy a midnight snack? | 你们要给鲁迪送宵夜去 |
[49:05] | Not likely. | 别逗了 |
[49:05] | The skull is right. Take a lot of miles. | 头骨说的对 还有好远呢 |
[49:07] | We’ll camp here. | 我们先在这扎寨 |
[49:08] | -Who’s hungry?-I am! | -有谁饿了? -我 |
[49:11] | You do not need calories! | 死人不再需要热量 |
[49:18] | There was I once … My back against the wall. | 当时 我的背紧靠着墙壁 |
[49:22] | No way out. | 无路可逃 |
[49:23] | Perch on the razors’ edge of b?? | 蜷缩在悬崖边 |
[49:26] | Staring into the eye of the great white beast. | 盯着那个巨大的白色怪兽的眼睛 |
[50:30] | Were you killed? | 你被吞了吗 |
[50:32] | Sadly yes, but I lived. | 很不幸 是的 但是我活下来了 |
[50:37] | Never had I felt so alive, | 在死亡的边缘 |
[50:40] | Than when I was so close … To death. | 我顿悟到生活的美好 |
[50:42] | Just before Rudy can sucke me down his ??, | 在鲁迪将我吞下之前 |
[50:45] | I grab hold of that gross pink bloody thing | 我抓住了那个在他咽喉后面 |
[50:47] | That dangles on the back of his throat. | 挂着的那恶心的通红的喉头 |
[50:50] | I hang out that sucker and I swung back and forth, | 我挂在那上面 前后晃悠 |
[50:53] | Back and forth. | 晃啊晃啊晃 |
[50:57] | Back … And forward and backward. | 晃 啊晃啊晃 |
[51:00] | Until finally I shot me out of his mouth. | 直到最终我把自己射出了他的嘴巴 |
[51:06] | Might I lost an eye that day. | 那天尽管我失去了一只眼睛 |
[51:08] | But I got this | 但是得到了这个 |
[51:10] | Rudy’s tooth … | 鲁迪的牙齿 |
[51:13] | As the old saying: “An eye for a tooth. | 古人有云 以眼还齿 |
[51:16] | A nose for a chin. A butt for a…” | 以鼻还颚 以腚还 |
[51:20] | It is an old saying, but it’s not a very good one | 只是句古语 说的还不好 |
[51:23] | – You are a super-weasel. -ultra-weasel | -你是只超级黄鼠狼 -无敌黄鼠狼 |
[51:26] | Diesel-weasel. | 无与伦比的黄鼠狼 |
[51:32] | What? He is. | 干嘛 他就是无与伦比 |
[51:34] | Now let me tell you about | 现在我讲给你们 |
[51:35] | The time when I used a sharp clamshell to turn a T-Rex – | 我是怎么用一只锋利的蚌壳把一只霸王龙 |
[51:37] | -To a T-Rexel. -Yes, master. | -给阎了的 -是 大师 |
[51:41] | That’s enough fairie-tales for one night. | 一个晚上讲的故事已经够多了 |
[51:44] | Come on, Ellie, you should rest now. | 过来艾丽 你该休息了 |
[51:47] | Life for the party | 精彩的夜生活啊 |
[51:48] | You guys get some shut-eyes. I’ll keep watch. | 你们去休息吧 我会看着这里的 |
[51:51] | Don’t worry Buck, we got this. | 别担心巴克 我们来看着 |
[51:54] | Night time is possum time. | 夜晚就是负鼠的活动时间 |
[51:56] | We own the night baby. | 我们统领着夜晚 宝贝 |
[52:11] | Good night, Rudy. | 晚安 鲁迪 |
[52:25] | Wait, what about me? | 等等 我怎么办 |
[52:41] | Sleep well, kids. We have a busy day tomorrow. | 孩子们好好睡 明天会很忙的 |
[52:46] | Forging, hunting… | 要吃翻 要打猎 |
[52:48] | Missing my friends. Probably they are missing me. | 好想朋友们 也许他们也在想我 |
[52:56] | What i. ..? | 干嘛 |
[53:07] | You are a real softie. Do you know that? | 知道吗 你还挺贤惠的 |
[53:32] | Manny? | 曼尼 |
[53:37] | Crash? Eddie? | 卡什 艾迪 |
[53:44] | Manny? | 曼尼 |
[54:03] | What’s going on? Are you okay? | 发生了什么 你还好吗 |
[54:07] | I’m sorry. I just wanted to keep you safe, and | 对不起 我本想保护好你 |
[54:10] | Now you are at the most dangerous place in the world. | 但你现在在全世界最危险的地方 |
[54:14] | This is not your fault. It is bigger than both of us. | 这不是你的错 这是迫不得已 |
[54:17] | We have to get Sid. | 我们必须得救希德 |
[54:19] | Yes, but if I had been a better friend to him … | 是的 但是如果当初我对他好点 |
[54:23] | We wouldn’t be here. | 我们就不至于沦落到这里 |
[54:25] | Better friends? Are you plucking my whiskers, | 对他好点 你要笑掉我的胡须吗 |
[54:28] | You risk your life your mate and your baby, | 你冒着自己 妻子和孩子的生命危险 |
[54:31] | To save your buddy. | 来救你的朋友 |
[54:32] | Not the best husband or father, | 尽管不是个好丈夫 好父亲 |
[54:35] | But a damn good friend. | 但的确是个超铁的朋友 |
[55:52] | Everybody stop! | 都别动 |
[55:55] | I smell something. | 闻起来有异常 |
[56:01] | It smells like a buzz of butt fell off. | 闻起来像从屁股上掉下来的 |
[56:05] | -And then got spreaded on by a bunch of skunks. That’s Sid. | -又被臭鼬喷了两顿 -那就是希德 |
[56:08] | Mammals? | 哺乳动物们 |
[56:10] | We have ourselves a crime scene. A tuffet fur | 这里就是犯罪现场 我们勘获一团毛 |
[56:14] | Half in cabas, hunkers, No …! | 打翻的果篮 一堆腿骨 还有 |
[56:19] | Broccoli! | 花椰菜 |
[56:21] | Here is what happened: | 当时的情况是这样的 |
[56:23] | Dinosaur attacked Sid, | 恐龙袭击了希德 |
[56:25] | Sid bites back with a piece of broccoli. | 希德用花椰菜回击 |
[56:26] | Bleeding dinosaur, off vegetable. | 恐龙惨死在蔬菜武器下 |
[56:29] | Are you nuts? Sid is not violent, | 你疯了吗 希德不暴力 |
[56:32] | Or coordinated | 也没那么有协调性 |
[56:33] | Where is the dinosaur? | 而且 恐龙尸体呢 |
[56:35] | All right …Good point. | 好吧 有破绽 |
[56:37] | Theory two: | 可能二 |
[56:39] | Sid’s eating broccoli. | 希德正在吃花椰菜 |
[56:41] | Dinosaur eats Sid and | 这时恐龙吃了希德 |
[56:42] | Dinosaur steps on the broccoli. | 又踩在了花椰菜上 |
[56:44] | Leaving the broccoli off vegetable. | 只剩下花椰菜 |
[56:45] | Buck, when exactly did you lose you mind? | 巴克你究竟是什么时候疯了的 |
[56:49] | Three months ago. I woke up one morning | 三个月前 我一早醒来 |
[56:51] | Married to a pineapple. | 发现自己和一只凤梨结婚了 |
[56:53] | An ugly pineapple. | 一只非常丑的凤梨 |
[56:56] | But I loved her. | 但我爱她 |
[56:58] | Buck! I think you missed a little clue over here. | 巴克 我想你漏了一点线索 |
[57:03] | Your friend might be alive. | 你的朋友可能还活着 |
[57:06] | But not for long. Rudy is closing in. | 但是活不久了 鲁迪就在附近 |
[57:11] | You’ll go here, the plates of Wow. | 你们要走这条路 惊叫平原 |
[57:15] | Or whatever left of them. | 尽管就剩下这些石头 |
[58:23] | Single far everyone, add for another forth | ??大家跟紧 保持队形 |
[58:39] | What is that sound? | 那是什么声音 |
[58:41] | It’s the wind. It’s speaking to us. | 是风 它在跟我们说话 |
[58:43] | What’s it saying? | 它在说什么 |
[58:45] | I don’t know. I don’t speak wind. | 我不知道 我又不说风话 |
[58:56] | Ellie? | 艾丽 |
[58:56] | I’m fine, don’t don’t worry about me…I’m just taking my… | 我没事 别担心 我只是要 |
[59:04] | Ellie! | 艾丽 |
[59:07] | – Manny! – Get to the edge! | -曼尼 -跳到边上 |
[59:25] | Ellie! Ellie, where are you? | 艾丽 艾丽你在哪里 |
[59:30] | It’s okey. I am here. | 我没事 我在这 |
[59:33] | Hang on, Ellie! We will be right there. | 坚持住艾丽 我们马上就过去 |
[59:57] | Wait! Sloth down! | 等等 树懒被落下了 |
[1:00:02] | Wait … I’m a hog, hold on… | 等等 我是属猪的 跑不动 |
[1:00:06] | Geez, you guys are getting fast. | 你们这些家伙走那么快 |
[1:00:12] | That’s not so bad down here. | 这下面也不错 |
[1:00:14] | Nice weather, and the neighbors… | 气候温和 邻居还 |
[1:00:23] | Hi, neighbor. | 你好啊 邻居 |
[1:00:27] | – Rudy … – Rudy? | -鲁迪 – 鲁迪? |
[1:00:31] | Never heard that kinda dinner?? before | 从没听过那种惨叫声 |
[1:00:34] | – That’s Sid! – We have to move fast | -是希德 -快走 |
[1:00:36] | Manny! Pineapples. | 曼尼 菠萝 |
[1:00:39] | – Pineapples? – She gets cravings. | -菠萝 -她吃那个上瘾 |
[1:00:40] | Pomegranates, rapefruits, nectarines.. | 石榴 葡萄 油桃 |
[1:00:45] | She’s ordering a fruit cocktail. | 她是想要水果八宝粥吧 |
[1:00:46] | Come on. Think | 快想想 |
[1:00:47] | – Peaches! – Peaches …? Peaches! | -桃子 -桃子 桃子 |
[1:00:53] | The baby! Ww…what? Now …!? | 孩子 什么 现在 |
[1:00:55] | It’s not good. | 糟糕 |
[1:00:57] | The baby’s coming! Don’t you guys hear that? | 孩子要出生了 你们听到了吗 |
[1:00:58] | For sometime I’ve imagined it in my head, but I don’t… | 我幻听很久了 可真的 |
[1:01:01] | Can you try to hold it in? | 你能憋回去吗 |
[1:01:02] | Can somebody slap him for me? | 谁替我抡他一巴掌 |
[1:01:05] | Done and done. | 完成指令 |
[1:01:06] | Just stay tight! We are coming! | 呆在那儿别动 我们这就来 |
[1:01:07] | There is only one thing to do. | 只有一种解决方案 |
[1:01:09] | Possum, you’re with me. | 负鼠们 你们跟我来 |
[1:01:10] | Manny, you take care of Ellie until we come back. | 曼尼 你去照顾艾莉 等我们回来 |
[1:01:12] | What? You can’t leave now. She’s off the trail. | 什么 你不能走 她掉队了 |
[1:01:16] | What about Rule Number Two? | 规则二怎么说的来着 |
[1:01:17] | Rule number five says that you could ignore rule number two | 规则五说的就是 要是扯上女人 |
[1:01:19] | If there is a female involved. Or possibly, a cute dog. | 或是可爱的小狗狗 规则二作废 |
[1:01:22] | You know I just make up these rules as we go along | 你知道我可以随便编规则的 |
[1:01:25] | Yeah but… But she is… You have to… | 可是 她 你得 |
[1:01:27] | Manny, it’s all right. I gotcha back. | 曼尼 没关系 我顶你 |
[1:01:32] | Now you’re talking. Come on, guys. | 好了 这就对了 伙计们 |
[1:01:36] | Take care of our sister, Mister. | 照顾好我们的姐妹 先生 |
[1:01:40] | No pressure. | 别紧张 |
[1:01:41] | What does that mean? “I gotcha back”. | “我顶你”是什么意思 |
[1:01:44] | I mean our brothers “they cover the front”. | 我们都说”我罩着你” |
[1:01:45] | That’s where all the good stuff is. Isn’t it? | 那才叫义气 是吧 |
[1:01:47] | We gotta move. | 我们得走了 |
[1:01:53] | Okay, alright. It’s okay. Daddy is… Daddy is coming. | 好了 没事的 爸爸就来了 |
[1:01:57] | We gotta say, sweet heart. | 我得告诉你 宝贝儿 |
[1:02:00] | You really get timing | 你可真会挑时候 |
[1:02:20] | Go away! Go away! Danger, danger! | 走开 警报警报 |
[1:02:36] | Don’t worry. It’s just lava. | 不用怕 小熔熔岩而已 |
[1:02:40] | Deadly wildly lava! | 要人命的天然熔岩 |
[1:02:57] | Boys, are you ready for adventure? | 同志们 准备好冒险吗 |
[1:03:01] | Yes, sir! | 准备好了 |
[1:03:03] | – For danger? – Yes, sir! | -不怕危险? -不怕 |
[1:03:05] | – For death? – Can you repeat the question? | -不怕死 -请重复问题 |
[1:03:17] | That’s right. Come on! | 行啦 来吧 |
[1:03:22] | Have you ever flew with one of these before? | 你以前骑过这个吗 |
[1:03:25] | No, first time, actually. | 没有 这是处女行哦 |
[1:03:34] | There she is. | 她在那儿 |
[1:03:36] | – Ellie! -Manny! | -艾莉 -曼尼 |
[1:03:42] | I need to get to her. | 我得去帮她 |
[1:03:44] | Listen, I’ll protect Ellie, you stop those guys. | 听着 我去保护她 你在这儿阻止他们 |
[1:03:47] | Manny, if they reach her, it’ll be too late. You have to trust me. | 曼尼 要是他们上去就完了 相信我 |
[1:03:54] | Alright, let’s do it. | 好吧 就这么办 |
[1:04:32] | My paws are burning baby, they are burning.I got a tip-toe. | 我的蹄子好烫啊 来欣赏我的脚趾舞啦 |
[1:04:37] | Excuse me, twinkle-toes, giving birth here. | 打扰一下 大舞蹈家 这生孩子呢 |
[1:04:40] | Oh, right. Sorry. Are you okay? | 好的 忘了 你还好吧 |
[1:04:43] | Am I okay? Do you know anything about child birth? | 我还好吗 你知道什么是生孩子吗 |
[1:04:46] | No, not really. But Manny’s coming. | 不知道 不过曼尼马上就到了 |
[1:04:55] | Diego,I’m scared. Can I hold your paw? | 迭戈我好怕 我能握着你的爪儿吗 |
[1:04:59] | Yes, of course … | 当然 |
[1:05:01] | Just go with the pain. It is just a contraction. | 咱有痛同当吧 只是宫缩罢了 |
[1:05:05] | No! Ah! | 不 啊 |
[1:05:19] | – Look! He’s right there.- Roger! | -看 他在那儿 -收到[与人名同音] |
[1:05:21] | – No, Sid. – I know. Roger! | -不 是希德 -我知道 收到啦 |
[1:05:24] | How about we get Sids first, | 我们先去救希德 |
[1:05:26] | And then go back for Roger? | 再回来找罗杰 怎么样 |
[1:05:27] | Oh, okay. Never mind | 好吧 无所谓 |
[1:05:40] | Buck. | 巴克 |
[1:05:57] | Don’t move, don’t… Wait! Stop! Sid’s that way. | 别动 等一下 希德在那边啊 |
[1:06:01] | Tell that to them! | 跟他们说吧 |
[1:06:04] | Bring it on, you chicken-head of a freak | 滚开 鸡头丑八怪 |
[1:06:24] | Do not worry about the thing. You are doing fine. | 别担心 你做得很好 |
[1:06:28] | It’s going great. Excuse me. | 进展顺利 失陪一下 |
[1:06:34] | – Just keep breathing. – Diego! | -继续呼吸 – 迭戈 |
[1:06:38] | Just breathe. That’s the important thing. | 呼吸 那才重要 |
[1:06:48] | Grab the ammo. | 装载弹药 |
[1:06:53] | Bogie 3 o’ clock, fire! | 后方有怪兽 开火 |
[1:07:09] | – It’s awesome! – Light it up. | -太爽了 -去死吧 |
[1:07:12] | Hasta la vista, birdy. | [西语]拜拜啦 小小鸟 |
[1:07:26] | Let’s get off now | 让我们降落吧 |
[1:07:29] | Mayday! Mayday! We are losing altitude! Hold this! | 求救 飞机坠落 抓住缰绳 |
[1:07:37] | – It tastes like fish. – Okay. That’s just weird. | -是鱼味的耶 -好吧 太诡异了 |
[1:07:43] | – I love you bro! – I know! | -我爱你 兄弟 -我知道 |
[1:07:46] | Let’s get out of it. Come on! Pull! | 咱们要甩掉他们 拉紧 |
[1:07:59] | This is the end of Sid the sloth. | 这是树懒希德生命的终点 |
[1:08:09] | – Help! – No, Sid. It’s me. – And me. | -救命啊 – 希德 是我啊 -还有我 |
[1:08:14] | – I I don’t want to panic. But who is flying this thing? – Who’s… | -我没有慌乱 是谁在开这飞鸟 -谁 |
[1:08:30] | No, no, wait, wait! My kids! | 等等 我的孩子 |
[1:08:35] | We even didn’t gotta say goodbye. | 连声再见都没说上 |
[1:08:41] | You can do it. Push! Push! | 你能行的 推啊 用力推 |
[1:08:44] | – I can not do this. – One more big push! | -我不行了 -再使劲儿推一下 |
[1:08:47] | You have no idea what I’m going through. | 你根本想象不到 我费了多大劲 |
[1:08:50] | Okay, forget I said that. Let’s do this together. | 好吧 当我没说 一起来 |
[1:09:03] | I like you guys better when you are extinct. | 你们灭绝了还能可爱点 |
[1:09:10] | Getting this. | 就是这样 |
[1:09:14] | Manny, Come on buddy. I think we are getting close. | 曼尼 来 老兄 快生出来了 |
[1:09:51] | She is perfect. I think we should call her Ellie. | 太完美了 我们叫她艾莉吧 |
[1:09:58] | – Little Ellie … – I got a better name. Peaches. | -小艾莉 -我有个更好的主意 桃桃 |
[1:10:02] | – Peaches? – Why not? | -桃桃 -不行吗 |
[1:10:05] | She is sweet, and round and covered with fuzz. | 她长得这么漂亮 毛茸茸 圆乎乎 |
[1:10:09] | Peaches. I love it. | 桃桃 我喜欢这名字 |
[1:10:16] | I’ saw that, tough guy. | 我都看见了 硬汉 |
[1:10:19] | No, no. That dino caught my eye with a claw. | 不是 刚才那恐龙挠了我一下 |
[1:10:21] | Alright, I’m not made of stone. | 好吧 我心也是肉长的 |
[1:10:24] | Incoming! | 进港啦 |
[1:10:26] | It’s Sid! | 希德来了 |
[1:10:32] | – It’s a boy! – That’s its tail. | -是个男孩 -那是她的尾巴 |
[1:10:36] | It’s a girl! | 是个女孩 |
[1:10:37] | Oh,hi, sweet heart. Hello, hello. It is Uncle Sid. Yes it is. | 小宝贝儿 你好啊 我是希德叔叔 |
[1:10:43] | You are so beautiful. | 你好漂亮啊 |
[1:10:44] | Oh,she is. She looks just like her mother. Thank goodness. | 的确 像她妈妈一样 真是谢天谢地 |
[1:10:48] | Oh, no offense, Manny, | 别误会 曼尼 |
[1:10:50] | No offense. You are beautiful on the inSide. | 别误会 你是内在美 |
[1:10:52] | It’s good to have you back, Sid. | 你回来真是好了 |
[1:10:54] | Never thought I would say this, | 没想到我也会说出这样的话 |
[1:10:56] | But … I missed you, buddy. | 我很想你 哥们儿 |
[1:11:01] | Wow, I wish my kids were here. | 要是我的孩子也在这儿就好了 |
[1:11:05] | You could have been friends. | 你们可以成为好朋友 |
[1:11:07] | Ellie! | 艾莉 |
[1:11:12] | – I promised myself I wouldn’t cry. – I didn’t. | -我向自己保证过不会哭的 -我没有 |
[1:11:21] | I forgot what it was like to be part of a family. | 我都忘了有家是什么感觉了 |
[1:11:23] | What about you? Never thought about having kids? | 你呢 从没想过要个孩子吗 |
[1:11:30] | Alright, mammals. Let’s get you home. | 好了 哺乳类 我送你们回去吧 |
[1:12:56] | This is it, mammals. | 到了 伙计们 |
[1:12:57] | Right where you started. This was fun. | 你们就是从这儿过来的 我很开心 |
[1:13:01] | We can make it a regular thing. | 咱们应该经常来玩 |
[1:13:03] | I don’t know about that. | 我可不确定 |
[1:13:05] | Right, right. Because of all the the mortal peril. Of course. | 好吧 没人乐意天天命悬一线 |
[1:13:10] | Oh, well, the Buck stops here. | 好了 恕巴克不再远送 |
[1:13:13] | We couldn’t have done that without you. | 没有你我们是活不下来的 |
[1:13:15] | Obviously. But good times just … | 当然 不过 美好时光总是 |
[1:13:20] | We are not alone, are we? | 他也来了 是吗 |
[1:13:27] | Hello, Rudy. | 你好啊 鲁迪 |
[1:13:36] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:13:44] | Over here, you colossal fossils! Looking for something? | 这儿 大笨化石 丢了什么吗 |
[1:13:50] | Why don’t you come and get it? To the cave! Go! | 有本事过来拿 躲到洞里去 快 |
[1:13:57] | Stay with the baby. | 照顾好孩子 |
[1:13:58] | We’ll be fine. Go. | 没事的 你快去吧 |
[1:14:07] | Wuss! | 衰人 |
[1:14:20] | Pop goes the weasel! | 鼬鼠来了 |
[1:14:34] | Come on! | 飞呀 |
[1:14:38] | Diego … Catch! | 迭戈 接着 |
[1:14:50] | Through the hole, over the valley. One more loop. | 穿针引线 缝缝补补 又一层嘿 |
[1:14:54] | Come on guys! | 加油 弟兄们 |
[1:15:10] | Better luck next time, snow blake. | 下次好运 冰白勇士 |
[1:15:12] | It isn’t going to hold him long. Let’s go! | 绳子撑不了多久 快走 |
[1:15:15] | Hold on, guys! | 等等我 |
[1:15:37] | Way to go, Mama She-ra! | 加油 万能的希瑞 |
[1:16:10] | Come here, kids. Now let me tell you something. | 过来 孩子们 听我说 |
[1:16:13] | You are where you belong now. | 这里才是你们的家 |
[1:16:15] | I’m sure you’re gonna grow up to be giant, horrifying dinosaurs. | 你们肯定会长成高大威猛的恐龙 |
[1:16:19] | Just like your mother. | 就像你们的妈妈一样 |
[1:16:24] | Mama… Take good care of our kids. | 孩子他妈 照顾咱宝贝们 |
[1:16:54] | – You were a good parent, Sid. – Thanks. | -你是个好家长 -谢谢 |
[1:16:58] | – May I baby-sit for you? – Not a chance. | -我能帮你看孩子吗 -没门儿 |
[1:17:00] | Come on, I work cheap. | 老兄 我可是廉价劳力 |
[1:17:01] | Alright, I will think about it. | 好吧 我考虑一下 |
[1:17:04] | Never happens. | 想得美 |
[1:17:11] | He’s gone. What am I supposed to do now? | 他死了 我以后能干什么呢 |
[1:17:15] | That’s easy. Come with us. | 很简单 跟我们走吧 |
[1:17:19] | You mean … Up there? | 你是说 回上面去? |
[1:17:23] | I never thought of going back. I’ve been down here so long, | 我从没想过要回去 在这儿待了这么久 |
[1:17:26] | It feels like home to me. | 这已经是我的家了啊 |
[1:17:28] | I’m not sure I can I fit in there anymore. | 不知道我还能不能适应上面的生活 |
[1:17:33] | So, look at us. We look like a normal herd to you? | 那 你看看我们 长的像一家子吗 |
[1:17:36] | Ouch! | 啊 |
[1:18:01] | So long, big guy.. | 别了 大个儿 |
[1:18:15] | That’s our cue. Come on, Peaches. | 走吧 孩子 |
[1:18:18] | He is alive. | 他还活着 |
[1:18:22] | Buck …? | 巴克 |
[1:18:24] | – I gotta… – Yeah | -我得 -嗯 |
[1:18:28] | BeSides… This way I should really stay down here. | 还有 这样的话 我就该留下 |
[1:18:33] | Take care of them, tiger | 照顾好他们 老虎兄 |
[1:18:36] | “always listen to Buck.” | 永远都听巴克的 |
[1:18:38] | We are almost out. | 我们就快出去了 |
[1:18:46] | Rudy! | 鲁迪 |
[1:19:08] | -Is every body okay? – Where is Buck? | -大家都还好吧 -巴克呢 |
[1:19:14] | Do not worry. He is where he wants to be. | 别担心 他在他喜欢的地方 |
[1:19:19] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他不会有事吧 |
[1:19:21] | Are you kidding? Nothing can kill that weasel | 开玩笑 谁能打败他的啊 |
[1:19:24] | It is Rudy I am worried about. | 该担心的是鲁迪 |
[1:19:35] | I know this baby-make-three thing isn’t for you. | 我知道娶妻生子不是你想要的 |
[1:19:41] | But whatever you decide to do… | 但是不管你想干什么 |
[1:19:43] | I’m not leaving, buddy. | 我会离开的 老兄 |
[1:19:45] | Life adventure … Is right here. | 生命的奇遇 就是和你们一起 |
[1:19:48] | I get a whole speech here. I have been working on it. | 我有一大堆话要说呢 我准备了很久 |
[1:19:50] | How can I show you that I am strong, and sensitive, | 我能怎样向你证明 我强悍又细腻 |
[1:19:53] | Noble yet caring? | 高傲且体贴呢 |
[1:19:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:20:13] | They grow so fast. Yeah. Look at my kids | 他们长得好快啊 就像我的孩子 |
[1:20:17] | Seems like they were born one day and then gone the next. | 好像他们才出生 第二天就离家远去了 |
[1:20:21] | – They were, Sid. – It was a lot of work. | -本来就是 -费了好大一番力呢 |
[1:20:35] | That’s right, sweet heart. Welcome to the Ice Age. | 好了 宝贝儿 这就是咱们的 冰河世纪 |