英文名称:Open Season Scared Silly
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | It was a dark and stormy night. | 那是一个漆黑的暴风雨之夜 |
[00:39] | The storm was electrical. No rain. | 电闪雷鸣,却不下雨 |
[00:43] | Too bad, because we could use some. | 太糟了,因为大暴雨更能烘托气氛 |
[00:55] | Okay, everybody. | 大家别闹了 |
[01:02] | Joke’s over. Come on out. | 不要开玩笑了,出来吧 |
[01:07] | Ian? Is that you? I’m pretty vulnerable out here. | 伊恩?是你吗?我太弱不禁风了 |
[01:12] | I’m just a doe, a deer, a female deer, out in the woods all alone. | 我只是一头母鹿,独自在森林游荡 |
[01:19] | Where are you going, you simple lass? | 你要去哪里,小姑娘? |
[01:21] | To check on that noise. I want to make sure it isn’t a scary monster. | 去查看怪声的源头 我要确定那不是可怕的怪物 |
[01:25] | Only a buffoon in a horror movie investigates creepy sounds… | 只有恐怖电影里的傻瓜才会去调查 诡异的声音… |
[01:29] | instead of running away. | 而不是逃走 |
[01:31] | Now stand back while I investigate instead of running away. | 退后,我不会逃走,我去调查 |
[01:38] | By those claw marks, I’d wager that’s none other… | 根据这些爪印,我打赌那就是… |
[01:43] | than the Wailing Wampus Werewolf. Hold me. | 嚎日目狼人,抱紧我 |
[01:49] | I thought that was a legend. | 我以为那只是传说 |
[01:51] | Aye, the legend lives. | 没错,传说变成现实了 |
[01:58] | They needed a hero. And they were about to get one. | 他们需要一位英雄 英雄马上就要出场了 |
[02:02] | Who can protect us? | 谁能保护我们? |
[02:04] | I can! | 我能保护你们 |
[02:08] | Elliot! | 艾略特 |
[02:09] | You’re just in time, lad. | 你来得正及时,小伙子 |
[02:11] | Oh, Elliot. I don’t know how you find the courage. | 艾略特,我不知道你怎么会 如此勇敢 |
[02:14] | It just comes with being a Wailing Wampus Werewolf whisperer. | 因为我是嚎叫狼人狼语者 |
[02:17] | Say that three times fast. | 快速说三遍 |
[02:19] | Wailing Wampus Werewolf Whisperer, Wailing Rumpus Rufleaf Rolips. | 嚎叫狼人狼语者,嚎叫浪人烂鱼者 |
[02:22] | Weeling Rimpless Roplips… I can’t do it! I’m not as skilled as you. | 号角烂人腊鱼者,我说不好 我的口齿没你的伶俐 |
[02:27] | It’s okay, McSquizzy. I’ll handle this. | 没关系,秒酷鼠,交给我 |
[02:29] | The werewolf communicates through interpretive dance, and so can I. | 狼人通过形意舞蹈交流,我也会跳 |
[02:43] | Elliot, please be careful. It’s so dangerous. | 艾略特,请一定要小心,太危险了 |
[02:47] | Danger is my maiden name. Now stay here while I defend our home. | 我的小名就是鹿大胆,你们待这里 我去保护我们的家园 |
[02:55] | There goes the bravest and most handsomest muledeer… | 地球史上最勇敢最帅气的鹿… |
[02:59] | that ever graced this earth. | 勇往直前 |
[03:01] | Moose pucky! | 胡说八道 |
[03:03] | Your story’s a sack of wee jobbies, you daft tube! | 你的故事简直就是胡言乱语,白痴 |
[03:08] | Who tells a story in black and white anyways, you jug-eared galoot! | 谁讲故事还用黑白背景 你这个招风耳傻瓜 |
[03:13] | Hello? It’s called atmosphere. | 拜托,我是为了烘托气氛 |
[03:15] | Only a complete imbecile would ever believe… | 只有低能儿才会相信… |
[03:18] | such a ridiculous story about a werewolf. | 这样荒唐的狼人故事 |
[03:21] | Actually, I find his story quite convincing. | 实际上我觉得他的故事很真实 |
[03:25] | Thanks, Boog. I can always count on you. | 谢谢,布哥,我总是能指望你 |
[03:28] | There was no doubt about it, that werewolf meant business. | 毫无疑问,那只狼人要动真格的了 |
[03:32] | Blood business. | 他们嗜血狂暴 |
[03:34] | Now, werewolves aren’t like you and me. | 狼人与你我不同 |
[03:37] | Unless you enjoy ripping lungs out of things. But hey, who am I to judge. | 除非你们喜欢扯出别人的内脏 不过我没资格评价别人 |
[03:41] | I’m sure there are some perfectly nice werewolves out there… | 我肯定世上存在友好的狼人 |
[03:45] | just waiting to be friends. But not this werewolf. Oh, no. | 想与我们做朋友 不过这只狼人不同 |
[03:49] | The Wailing Wampus Werewolf is a different breed. | 嚎叫狼人属于另一种品种 |
[03:52] | He stalks the forest, looking for the biggest… | 他潜伏在森林里,寻找块头最大 |
[03:56] | juiciest tub of lard he can find. | 肉肥汁美的大胖子 |
[04:04] | One thing’s for sure: This werewolf wanted to devour me. | 我肯定这只狼人想吞掉我 |
[04:08] | Okay. All right. Time to turn in. | 好了,好了,该睡觉了 |
[04:12] | But he was just getting to the best part. | 可是他才说到最精彩的地方 |
[04:14] | Yeah, Boog, this is when I really bring the scares home. | 对,布哥,这时才真正的恐怖 |
[04:19] | I stood face to face with the rabid beast. | 我与那只狂暴野兽面对面对峙 |
[04:23] | Oh, you poor deer. | 你真可怜 |
[04:26] | – I could smell its smelly breath. – I bet it smelled awful. | 我能闻到臭味 肯定很难闻 |
[04:33] | Its claws were long and sharp. | 他的爪子又长又锋利 |
[04:35] | Well, you sure can paint a picture, Elliot. On that note… | 你真的很擅长描绘故事,艾略特 这样的话… |
[04:39] | There was only one thing sharper than the werewolf’s claws. | 世上只有一样东西比狼人的爪子 还要锋利 |
[04:43] | Keep it together, Boog. Come on, go to your happy place. | 镇定,布哥,快点想想美好的回忆 |
[04:46] | Its deadly fangs! | 就是他致命的尖牙 |
[04:51] | He’s worse than the bunnies. | 他还不如兔子胆子大 |
[04:54] | Let’s take a short intermission. There’s refreshments at the lake. | 暂停一会,湖边有提神饮料 |
[04:56] | And by that I mean you can drink the lake, which is refreshing. | 我是说,你们可以喝湖水,很提神 |
[05:00] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[05:10] | Boog, that was awesome. You made the story so real. | 布哥,太棒了,你的表演 令我的故事显得更真实了 |
[05:13] | When you wet yourself, that really pushed it over the top. | 当你吓得尿裤子的时候 恐怖气氛真的达到了一个至高点 |
[05:16] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s it. I was trying to help you sell your story. | 对,就是这样,我试图帮你 令你的故事更为逼真 |
[05:20] | Thanks to you, that was the scariest one I told all week. | 多亏了你,那是我一整周说过的 最可怕的故事 |
[05:23] | These werewolf stories aren’t actually true. Are they? | 那些狼人故事不是真的,对吗? |
[05:26] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你不用担心 |
[05:29] | They’re absolutely true. | 绝对是真的 |
[05:30] | The Wailing Wampus Werewolf is real and ready to pounce. | 世上真的有嚎叫狼人 他们随时都会攻击 |
[05:33] | That’s what I was worried about. | 我就是担心这件事 |
[05:36] | Wait a minute. You’re actually afraid. | 等等,你是真的害怕 |
[05:38] | – Am not. – Am too. | 不是 就是 |
[05:41] | – Am not. – Am too, am too, am too, am too. | 不是 就是,就是,就是,就是 |
[05:44] | Am not? | 不是? |
[05:47] | All right. I’m afraid. Happy now? | 好吧,我害怕,满意了吗? |
[05:49] | I knew it! Wait, what are you afraid of? | 我就知道,等等,你怕什么? |
[05:54] | Listen, I didn’t grow up in the woods. I lived in a cozy garage, remember? | 听着,我不是在森林里长大的 我生活在车库安乐窝,记得吗? |
[05:58] | I had a comfy bed with my own blanky. | 我有一张舒适的床,我自己的毛毯 |
[06:01] | A bowl with my name on it, I think. Fishy crackers. | 我自己的碗,上面还写着我的名字 我认为是我的名字,还有鱼饼干 |
[06:05] | And Wheel of Fortune on TV! | 电视还会播出《幸运之轮》 |
[06:08] | Hey! Is that a unicycle? You got the best flashbacks, Boog. | 那是单轮车吗?你的回忆最精彩了 布哥 |
[06:13] | Point is, I was safe. | 问题是,我在那里很安全 |
[06:15] | You’ll be fine. You’re the fattest animal in the forest. | 你不会有事的 你是森林里最胖的动物 |
[06:19] | That’s why the werewolf will come for me first. | 所以狼人会先找上我 |
[06:22] | I’m its main competition. I’ve gotta get away. | 我是他的主要目标,我得逃走 |
[06:24] | You are getting away. We’re going on that camping trip. Remember? | 你正要离开这里,我们要去露营 还记得吗? |
[06:28] | I am not going camping with a monster out there. | 外面有怪物,我不会露营的 |
[06:31] | You can’t bail on this trip. We’ve been planning it for three years. | 你不能临阵脱逃,我们计划了三年 |
[06:34] | Think of the river rafting. The boogie boards! | 想想河流漂流,用布吉滑板冲浪 |
[06:37] | Perfect for a guy named Boog! Zip lines. | 正适合叫布哥的熊,还有丛林飞跃 |
[06:39] | Snorkeling. Parasailing. It’ll be relaxing. | 浮潜,帆伞运动,一定能好好放松 |
[06:42] | You expect me to relax when a werewolf is after me? | 狼人要来抓我 你觉得我能放松吗? |
[06:45] | But you promised you’d go. | 可是你答应过我 |
[06:47] | And when you make a promise to a friend, that’s a promise to the end. | 当你向朋友许诺,你不能违背诺言 |
[06:54] | Because you never ever abandon your friend. Everyone knows that. | 因为你永远不能抛弃你的朋友 这是人人皆知的常识 |
[06:59] | I’m sorry, Elliot. I can’t. I’m gonna build a panic room… | 对不起,艾略特,我做不到 我要搭一个安全屋 |
[07:02] | and hide until the werewolf dies from old age. | 藏在里面,等狼人寿终正寝再出来 |
[07:05] | So what’s a panic room? | 安全屋是什么? |
[07:06] | It’s a safe place you can lock yourself into to keep the werewolves out. | 你可以把自己关在里面,躲避狼人 |
[07:10] | First, you dig a hole. Say this acorn is me. | 首先你挖一个洞 假设这颗橡子是我 |
[07:13] | And this ladybug is the werewolf. | 这只瓢虫是狼人 |
[07:16] | So the ladybug tries to eat me, see? But she can’t. | 所以瓢虫想吃掉我,看见了吗? 但是她进不来 |
[07:20] | So you’re afraid of ladybugs, too? Therapy. | 所以你也害怕瓢虫?赶紧看医生 |
[07:25] | I, Elliot Deer Esquire Junior the Third, née Danger, am hereby making it… | 我,艾略特先生,小名鹿大胆 在此发誓 |
[07:30] | my mission to help you overcome… | 我会帮助你克服… |
[07:32] | your fear of the werewolf and ladybugs. | 狼人及瓢虫恐,嗅症 |
[07:35] | Please don’t do anything. | 请你什么都不要做 |
[07:36] | Don’t worry, Boog. Nothing bad is gonna happen. | 不用担心,布哥,不会出事的 |
[07:39] | Something bad has happened! Something really, really bad! | 大事不好了,大事不好了 |
[07:44] | – Mr. Weenie! – What are you doing out here? | 维尼先生 你在这里做什么? |
[07:45] | – Is it the werewolf? – Worse! | 是狼人出现吗? 更恐怖 |
[07:47] | My beloved owner Bobbie is gone. | 我亲爱的主人芭比不见了 |
[07:50] | So is Bob, who I get along with but I’m not as close to. | 鲍勃也不见了,我和他的关系还行 不过我和芭比更亲 |
[07:53] | – What happened? – I woke up in the RV… | 发生了什么事? 我在旅游车里醒来 |
[07:55] | and they were not there. I will obviously never see them again. | 他们不见了,显然我 再也见不到他们了 |
[07:59] | Maybe they went on a trip. | 也许他们去旅行了 |
[08:00] | Or maybe the Wailing Wampus Werewolf got them. | 或者也许是嚎叫狼人吃了他们 |
[08:03] | You’re really not helping. | 你真的在帮倒忙 |
[08:04] | The unihorn is right. That has to be it. There can be no other explanation. | 独角鹿说得对,一定是这样 没有其他可能性 |
[08:09] | Don’t worry. We’ll get to the bottom of this. | 不用担心,我们会查个水落石出的 |
[08:11] | We’ll take out that bloodthirsty, impossibly large and vicious… | 我们干掉那个凶猛嗜血 块头大到不可思议的狼人 |
[08:15] | werewolf and then we’ll go on that camping trip. | 然后我们去露营 |
[08:18] | See you in the morning, Boogster. Sweet dreams. | 明早见,布哥,做个好梦 |
[08:21] | – Elliot? – Yeah, Boog? | 艾略特? 什么事,布哥? |
[08:23] | Don’t tell anyone I’m afraid of the werewolf. | 我害怕狼人的事,不要告诉任何人 |
[08:25] | Don’t worry. We’re speaking in the pine cone of silence. | 不用担心,我们说话很小声的 |
[08:32] | Guess what, everybody! Boog is afraid of the werewolf! | 大家猜猜看,布哥害怕狼人 |
[08:36] | You mean that was not an act? | 你是说,他不是装的? |
[08:38] | – Nope. He’s genuinely terrified. – Your stories aren’t even true. | 不是,他是真的害怕 你的故事甚至不是真的 |
[08:42] | What? How can you say that? They’re totally true. | 什么?你怎么能这么说? 我说的是真实的故事 |
[08:44] | You’ve never even seen this so-called werewolf. | 你从没见过这只所谓的狼人 |
[08:47] | I’ve never seen my so-called brain, but I’m pretty sure I’ve got one. | 我从没见过我的脑仁 不过我肯定我有脑子 |
[08:50] | If you ask me, I saw this coming a long time ago. | 我早就看出来了 |
[08:55] | I knew that bear couldn’t hack it out here. | 我就知道那头熊无法习惯 这里的生活 |
[08:58] | He’s more like an em-bear-assment. Get it? Em-bear-assment. | 他更像是无法雄起的熊 听懂了吗?无法雄起的熊 |
[09:03] | Go easy on Boog. We all have our fears. | 对布哥宽容一点 我们都有害怕的东西 |
[09:06] | – McSquizzy fears nothing! – See what I mean? | 令秒酷鼠畏惧的东西,不存在 明白了吗? |
[09:09] | And, Maria, you’re afraid you’re never gonna find someone… | 玛丽亚,你害怕找不到伴侣 |
[09:12] | that you’ll end up a spinster living with two pet bobcats. | 害怕你会养两只山猫做宠物 变成老姑娘 |
[09:15] | Actually I wasn’t afraid of that. Until now. | 我实际上之前并不怕,现在怕了 |
[09:19] | Mr. Weenie, you’re afraid of hot dog buns. | 维尼先生,你害怕热狗 |
[09:21] | Yeah! And pickle relish. And mustard! | 对,还有泡菜和芥末 |
[09:24] | Serge, you’re afraid of duct tape. | 瑟奇,你害怕胶带 |
[09:26] | Reilly, you’re afraid of splinters. | 莱利,你害怕小木刺 |
[09:28] | And, Buddy, balloons scare the quills off of you. | 巴迪,气球会把你的尖刺吓飞 |
[09:33] | Balloons. | 气球 |
[09:37] | And I’m afraid of whatever crazy thing you’re gonna do… | 我害怕你为了帮助布哥克服恐惧 |
[09:40] | to help Boog overcome his fear. | 所想的疯狂主意 |
[09:42] | You see, even Giselle is afraid. But I’ve got a brilliant plan. | 瞧啊,连吉赛尔都有害怕的事 不过我有一个好主意 |
[09:46] | – It involves all of us. – Here we go. | 所有人都要参与 他要开始发疯了 |
[09:49] | We’re gonna scare the fear out of Boog. | 我们要吓唬布哥,以毒攻毒 |
[09:52] | And how exactly are we gonna do that? | 我们该怎么做? |
[09:54] | Here’s the plan. Ian, you’re gonna be the star. | 我马上公布我的计划 伊恩,你是主角 |
[09:57] | Naturally. | 当然是我 |
[09:58] | We’re gonna take some skunks and throw in some ducks… | 我们需要一些臭融和一些鸭子… |
[10:08] | Beth! Dinkelman! We’re home! It was all just a real long bad dream! | 贝丝,小布丁,我们回家了 刚刚只是做了很长很真实的噩梦 |
[10:14] | Oh, Beth, I’m so glad to see you! I knew you would never dump me in the woods! | 见到你真高兴,我就知道 你永远不会把我丢在森林里不管我 |
[10:21] | Beth? | 贝丝? |
[10:32] | Nightmare. | 噩梦 |
[10:41] | Are you trying to scare me? | 你想吓唬我吗? |
[10:42] | I was trying to say your name, but you jumped before I got to the “guh” sound. | 我正想喊你的名字 不过我还没说完,你就跳起来了 |
[10:46] | Boo-guh. You’re so impatient. | 布哥,你太没有耐心了 |
[10:49] | I’m really not in the mood. | 我真的没心情和你闹 |
[10:51] | I’ve got something that will make you happy. | 我有样东西,一定能令你开心起来 |
[10:54] | Where’d you find that? | 你在哪里找到的? |
[10:55] | My main bear, Dinkelman. Actually, you’re my main bear. | 我的头号熊伙伴 实际上你是我的头号熊伙伴 |
[10:58] | Dinkelman’s my second main bear. Smokey’s my third. | 小布丁是我的二号熊伙伴 斯莫吉是我的三号熊伙伴 |
[11:02] | Do you want your baby doll back? | 你想要回你的玩偶吗? |
[11:08] | No one touches my Dinkelman. | 谁都不准碰我的小布丁 |
[11:14] | Hey! That was my last one. | 这是我的最后一根 |
[11:17] | Lucky for you, a little bird told me a new shipment of Woo-Hoo bars… | 你很幸运,据传又有一批美味糖棒 |
[11:21] | came into town. You’ve met Jerry, right? The little bird? | 被送到小镇,你见过杰瑞,对吗? 那只小鸟? |
[11:24] | We can’t go into town, the trail will expose us to the werewolf. | 我们不能去镇上 走小路会遇到狼人 |
[11:27] | – Not if we take the shortcut. – Shortcut? | 如果抄近路就不会碰上 近路? |
[11:30] | Yep. The shortcut. | 对,近路 |
[11:34] | – Well, that looks nice. – Yeah, we’re going over there. | 看上去不错 对,我们要去那边 |
[11:41] | – Through Dead Bear Gulch? – Is there a problem? | 穿过死亡熊谷? 有问题吗? |
[11:45] | I’m a bear. Also, I’m a bear! I don’t want to die. | 我是一头熊,我不想死 |
[11:50] | All bears die. Some bears never live. | 熊都有一死,或轻于鸿毛 或重于泰山 |
[11:53] | Let’s get you into that gulch. | 我们进峡谷吧 |
[11:55] | No way. Nothing good ever happens in a gulch. Especially not in that one. | 不行,峡谷里不会有好事发生 特别是那个峡谷 |
[11:59] | Boog, I got your back. And your front. | 布哥,我会保护你,全方位无死角 |
[12:02] | Cootchie-cootchie-coo. You’re totally covered. | 放心吧,你不会遇到危险 |
[12:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:06] | If not for me, then do it for Woo-Know-Hoo. | 如果我的鼓励还不够 那就为了美味糖棒勇往直前吧 |
[12:10] | Oh, man! Why can’t I follow my instincts instead of my nose? | 天啊,我为什么不能听从本能 总是被鼻子指挥? |
[12:15] | Wait, you can’t leave. What if I never see you again? | 等等,你们不能走 如果我再也见不到你们怎么办? |
[12:19] | We’re only going to town. | 我们只是去镇上 |
[12:20] | That’s what Bobbie told me just before she was eaten by a werewolf. | 芭比被狼人吃掉之前也是这么说的 |
[12:25] | If it makes you feel any better, you can hang with us, Mr. Weenie. | 你可以和我们一起去,维尼先生 也许你会好受一点 |
[12:28] | Oh, joyful day! My good luck has returned at last. | 真开心,我的幸运女神又回来了 |
[12:42] | Come on, tree huggers! That tree is not part of the tour. | 快走,环保狂,那棵树不是景点 |
[12:46] | Lap it up, granola buffs. Here’s nature in all its gory. | 请看,森林爱好者 这是血腥大自然 |
[12:51] | I mean glory. Trees and this thing. | 我是说,美丽大自然 树和这个东西 |
[12:55] | Awesome. | 好极了 |
[12:58] | Mr. Shaw? Exactly how long have you been a nature guide? | 煞星先生?你做大自然向导 多长时间了? |
[13:02] | Too long. Ever since they declared open season illegal… | 太久了,自从狩猎变得违法 |
[13:07] | I’ve had to find another use for my unique talents. | 我不得不想其他办法 利用我的独特才能 |
[13:10] | Good news is, as a nature guide, I can still shoot whatever I see… | 做大自然向导有一个好处 我看见什么仍然可以… |
[13:15] | – Oh, no! – With a camera. | 不要 拍照片 |
[13:19] | Oh, what a cute camera. | 多么可爱的照相机 |
[13:22] | Take a gander, boys and girls. We’ve arrived at Dead Bear Gulch. | 男生们女生们,请看 我们来到了死亡熊谷 |
[13:29] | – I’ve heard it’s haunted. – Me too. | 我听说里面闹鬼 我也听说过 |
[13:31] | Isn’t this where the Wailing Wampus Werewolf was last sighted? | 这里不是嚎叫狼人 最后出现的地方吗? |
[13:34] | There’s no werewolf down there. That’s crazy talk. | 下面没有狼人,那是疯言疯语 |
[13:37] | A rumor propagated by the animals to distract us… | 那是动物们传播的谣言 试图分散我们的注意力 |
[13:41] | from their overall plan of world domination. | 令我们发现不了 他们统治世界的阴谋 |
[13:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:48] | Well, let’s get those sandals flip flopping. | 大家跟上我 |
[13:50] | If you’re lucky, maybe we’ll see a bird or something. | 如果你们走运 也许我们能看见一只鸟 |
[13:54] | If you’re really lucky, maybe it’ll be dead. | 如果你们真的很幸运 也许那只鸟会是死的 |
[14:03] | What did I tell you, Boog? It’s not so scary here. | 我怎么说的,布哥? 这里不是很可怕 |
[14:09] | Sure, there’s spooky mist. | 那里确实有诡异的雾 |
[14:11] | Die. | 死 |
[14:13] | Bottomless pits that lead to the bowels of the earth. | 通向地心的无底洞 |
[14:16] | I said “bottomless” and “bowels” in the same sentence. | 我刚刚说了“无底洞”和“地心” |
[14:19] | And evil, dead trees that have “kill” on their minds. | 还有一心念着杀戮的邪恶死树 |
[14:23] | But on the whole it’s quite pleasant. | 不过总体而言,还是挺令人愉快的 |
[14:26] | Excuse me one moment. I think I hear my mom calling. | 失陪片刻,我觉得我听见我妈喊我 |
[14:30] | He’s coming! Let’s scare the fear out of him. | 他来了,我们要以毒攻毒 吓到他不害怕为止 |
[14:33] | Just like in rehearsal. Places, everyone. And action! | 就像彩排那样,各就各位,行动 |
[14:38] | False alarm. It wasn’t my mom. It was just gas. | 不是的,不是我妈妈,只是胀气 |
[14:43] | – What’s that? – I’m sorry. | 那是什么声音? 对不起 |
[14:46] | That was my stomach. Without Bobbie to feed me, I’m so very hungry. | 是我的胃,芭比不在了,没人喂我 我饿坏了 |
[14:51] | See? Nothing to worry about. It’s just Mr. Weenie starving. | 看见了吗?不用担心 只是维尼先生饿了 |
[14:54] | – I’m pretty scared here! – I wouldn’t exactly call you “pretty.” | 我怕极了,这里没人,没活人 我不认为你是“美人” |
[14:58] | This place gives me the creeps! | 这里令我毛骨惊然 |
[14:59] | Ruggedly handsome, maybe, but definitely not pretty. | 也许是粗犷地帅气 不过绝对不是美人 |
[15:03] | What’s that? A vampire bat! An extinct Tyrannosaurus Rex! | 那是什么?吸血蝙蝠 灭绝的霸王龙 |
[15:09] | Such teeny arms, how does he comb his hair? | 那么细的胳膊,他怎么梳头发? |
[15:13] | That’s the scariest thing I’ve ever seen! | 那是我见过最可怕的东西 |
[15:17] | Let’s get out of here! | 我们赶紧离开这里吧 |
[15:19] | No, Boog, face your fear. You look it in the eye and say, “I’m a grizzly bear!” | 不行,直面你的恐惧,你瞪着它 大声说“我是灰熊” |
[15:25] | – And then you roar! – Roar? | 然后咆哮 咆哮? |
[15:28] | A spider! The Eiffel Tower! A cow. A chicken. Bunny and doggie. | 一只蜘蛛,埃菲尔铁塔,一头牛 一只鸡,兔子和狗 |
[15:34] | Sailor’s knot. Oh, bad idea. | 绳结,这个主意不好 |
[15:39] | Your roar worked. The shadows are gone. Now’s our chance. Hurry! | 你的咆哮声起作用了,阴影不见了 我们的机会来了,快跑 |
[15:43] | You did it, Boog. You faced your fear. | 你成功了,布哥,你直面你的恐惧 |
[15:46] | You can face anything now, including a werewolf. | 你现在什么都不怕了,包括狼人 |
[15:48] | – Now can we go on that camping trip? – No way! | 我们可以去露营了吗? 不行 |
[15:51] | I just added more to my list of things that scare me. | 我刚刚又多了一些害怕的东西 |
[15:54] | Evil rock shadows and zombie skeletons! | 石头上的阴影和骸骸 |
[15:57] | Achtung, baby! | 注意了,宝贝 |
[15:59] | – I’m out of here! – Hold on. Be brave. We can beat it. | 我要走了 等等,勇敢一些,我们能杀死它 |
[16:02] | But how can we beat something that’s already dead? | 但是我们怎么杀死死人? |
[16:05] | Face your fear with your face! And your eyeballs! | 直面你的恐惧,睁大眼睛 |
[16:09] | Elliot wanted us to move like a skeleton. | 艾略特要我们模仿骸骸的动作 |
[16:12] | I’m doing the skeleton dance. | 我在跳骨古骸舞 |
[16:14] | Skeletons don’t shake their hips like they’re trying to get a date. | 骼骸不会扭屁股 那样就像在勾搭异性 |
[16:17] | Like you know anything about getting a date. | 你都不知道勾搭是什么意思 |
[16:19] | – Why you gotta be like that? – Well, this stinks. | 你为什么要这样说? 讨厌 |
[16:24] | What did I tell you? We beat it! Still scared? | 我怎么说的?我们杀死它了 你还害怕吗? |
[16:28] | More than ever. | 比之前更害怕了 |
[16:29] | If something happens to me, I want you to have my adorable sweaters. | 如果我出事了,我希望你们 分了我可爱的毛衣 |
[16:33] | – Oh, come on. Chin up, guys! – We don’t have chins. | 拜托,抬高下巴,振作起来 我们没有下巴 |
[16:37] | – Sure we do. Right here. – That’s a muzzle. | 当然有了,在这里 动物没有下巴 |
[16:39] | – It’s a chin. See how I rub it. – Mine is a snout. | 这是下巴,看我摸下巴 我只有大鼻子 |
[16:43] | Forget the chins. We’ve got courage and strength. | 忘了下巴,我们有胆量,有力量 |
[16:45] | If the werewolf himself appeared, you’d scare him away too. | 如果狼人出现了,你也能吓跑他 |
[16:49] | – Wanna bet? – Great idea. I’ll summon the werewolf. | 你想打赌吗? 好主意,我来召唤狼人 |
[16:51] | – No, no, no. – If I win the bet, we go camping. | 不,不要 一如果我赢了,我们去露营 |
[16:54] | – If I win the bet, we get eaten! – Deal. | 如果我赢了,我们会被吃掉 成交 |
[16:59] | Do you have to tinkle? | 你是不是尿急? |
[17:01] | I’m performing the Wailing Wampus Werewolf dance. | 我正在跳嚎叫狼人舞蹈 |
[17:04] | Wampus Wailing Walla Walla Wampus Wailing Chimi Changa | 嚎叫狼人恰恰恰,嚎叫狼人卡卡卡 |
[17:08] | Wampus Wailing Walla Walla | 嚎叫狼人恰恰恰 |
[17:10] | That’s my cue. | 他提示我上场了 |
[17:12] | Yeah, I don’t think you should do this. | 我不认为你应该去吓唬布哥 |
[17:14] | You don’t think I’ve got the chops to scare that bear? | 你不认为我能吓到那头熊? |
[17:17] | You don’t even look like a monster. You look like a deer covered in moss. | 你甚至都不像怪物 你就像盖满苔蘸的鹿 |
[17:21] | It’s all about the performance. | 关键是演技 |
[17:23] | Trust me, Boog will be so petrified he’ll forget he’s scared. | 相信我,布哥会被吓到目瞪口呆 他会忘记害怕 |
[17:28] | – Wolfie, wolfie. Where’s wolfie? – I don’t want any part of this. | 狼人,狼人,狼人在哪里? 我不想参与这种事 |
[17:31] | Your loss. Time for the maestro to work his magic. | 这是你的损失,大师要施展魔术了 |
[17:44] | It’s working! | 起作用了 |
[17:45] | Wampus Wailing… | 嚎叫狼人… |
[17:49] | I can’t see! Give me something soft. | 我看不见了,给我柔软的东西 |
[17:55] | Buddy. | 我是巴迪 |
[17:56] | Mr. Weenie, please tell me that was your stomach. | 维尼先生,请告诉我 刚刚是你的胃发出的声音 |
[17:58] | That was not my stomach, but I am still starving. | 不是的,不过我还是很饿 |
[18:02] | You wouldn’t happen to have a burrito on you? | 你带了墨西哥卷饼吗? |
[18:04] | Quiet. It’s here. | 安静,他来了 |
[18:09] | Wait a minute. That’s not Ian. That’s the real werewolf. Run! | 等等,这不是伊恩 这是真正的狼人,快跑 |
[18:25] | That’s gonna leave a mark. | 从这么高摔下去 一定会留下伤疤的 |
[18:30] | What in the name of Uncle Sam’s striped pajamas? | 究竟是什么声音? |
[18:36] | – It’s the werewolf! – It’s not a legend. Give me my gun! | 是狼人 不是传说,把我的枪给我 |
[18:50] | The Wailing Wampus Werewolf. It’s real. It’s real. | 嚎叫狼人真的存在,他是真的 |
[19:00] | The Wailing Wampus Werewolf! It’s real! It’s real! That was amazing! | 嚎叫狼人真的存在,他是真的 不可思议 |
[19:05] | No, it wasn’t. I thought I was gonna die. I’m hyper-ventilating. | 不,我以为我要死了,换气过度 |
[19:10] | Anybody got a paper bag I can breathe into? | 你们有纸袋吗?我要用它减缓呼吸 |
[19:12] | Perhaps one of my scented doodie bags will do? | 也许我的香味便便袋可以帮你? |
[19:14] | – No thank you. – At least we’re safe! | 不用了,谢谢 至少我们安全了 |
[19:20] | Hey, what’s a car doing on this paved deer trail? | 柏油鹿道上怎么会有车? |
[19:23] | I just thought of something. Excuse me one moment. | 我刚刚想到一件事,失陪片刻 |
[19:26] | I need a word with Mr. Weenie. | 我需要和维尼先生说句话 |
[19:28] | We faked the werewolf, but it’s real! | 我们找伊恩伪装狼人 不过狼人真的存在 |
[19:32] | If Boog can overcome his fear of a real werewolf, he’s sure to be brave… | 如果布哥不怕真正的狼人 他肯定有胆量… |
[19:36] | enough to go on that special camping trip with me! | 和我展开特别露营之旅 |
[19:38] | It’s not fake! It’s not fake! | 不是假的,不是假的 |
[19:41] | – What’s not fake? – The werewolf! | 什么不是假的? 狼人 |
[19:43] | – You mean it was fake before? – No. It wasn’t fake before. | 你是说之前是假的? 不,之前不是假的 |
[19:47] | But now it’s really not fake! We’d better hurry. | 不过现在他变成真的了 我们得加快速度了 |
[19:50] | We’ve got an appointment with some Woo-Hoo bars in Timberline! | 我们要去森林镇找美味糖棒 |
[19:53] | Isn’t it great how near-death experiences make you feel so alive? | 濒死经历令你生机勃发 是不是很棒? |
[19:57] | Maybe I would appreciate near death more if I wasn’t so hungry. | 也许如果我不是这么饿 我会更喜欢濒死经历 |
[20:02] | Look at us. Walking around, not dead. High five. Or high three in my case. | 看看我们,我们还活着,击掌 我是说,击蹄 |
[20:07] | How could you put me in danger like that? | 你怎么能害我遇到那种危险? |
[20:09] | You’re supposed to be my best friend. | 你本该是我最好的朋友 |
[20:12] | Best friend? You’ve never said that out loud. | 最好的朋友?你从没有说出口 |
[20:18] | Hold on, I’ve got something in my eye. | 等等,我眼睛里有东西 |
[20:21] | I promised myself I wouldn’t cry… | 我向自己保证过,我不会哭… |
[20:25] | False alarm: it’s just sweat. | 没事,只是汗 |
[20:28] | Now that we’re officially best friends, we should have our own theme song! | 既然我们正式成为最好的朋友 我们应该有自己的主题歌 |
[20:31] | – Elliot and Boog. – And Mr. Weenie! | 艾略特和布哥 还有维尼先生 |
[20:34] | Elliot and Boog and Mister Weenie | 艾略特和布哥,还有维尼先生 |
[20:36] | The bestest friends You’ve ever seen-ie | 我们是最好的朋友 |
[20:39] | Oh, Elliot is smart And Boog is all heart | 艾略特聪明,布哥真诚 |
[20:41] | And Weenie’s legs are so very teeny | 维尼的腿非常短 |
[20:44] | I’ve gotta be honest, the Mr. Weenie part feels a little forced. | 说实话,维尼先生那段 听起来有点像硬加上去的 |
[20:48] | Boog, if I may be so bold, perhaps I could be your new best friend. | 布哥,恕我冒昧,也许我可以 做你的新好朋友 |
[20:52] | Of course this means you would have to feed me. And rub my belly. | 当然你得喂我,摸我的肚肚 |
[20:55] | – What is your stance on neutering? – You or me? | 你对绝育抱什么态度? 是指你还是我? |
[21:07] | – It’s Shaw. – On the deer trail! | 是煞星 在鹿道上 |
[21:10] | Just when this day couldn’t get any worse. | 我以为今天不会更糟糕了 |
[21:12] | He can’t do anything to us. It’s against the law now, remember? | 他不能伤害我们,现在狩猎违法 记得吗? |
[21:22] | Laugh it up, tick magnet. I’ll be seeing you. Real soon. | 笑吧,讨厌鬼,我们很快会再见的 |
[21:35] | – That went well. – Nah, Shaw’s up to something. | 你们聊得挺好的 不对,煞星有阴谋 |
[21:40] | We better find out what. | 我们最好搞清楚 |
[21:47] | Okay! The meeting is called to order. Marcia, you have an announcement? | 好了,会议正式开始,玛西亚 你要宣布什么事的? |
[21:52] | Thank you, Sheriff Gordy. | 谢谢你,戈帝警长 |
[21:54] | We’re having a bake sale to raise money to repaint the school bus. | 我们要售卖蛋糕筹钱 重新粉刷校车 |
[22:04] | Make it stop! | 停下来 |
[22:07] | Y’all know me. You know how I earn a living. | 你们都认识我 你们都知道我是做什么的 |
[22:10] | Yeah, you’re the tour guide. | 对,你是旅游向导 |
[22:12] | Before that I was a hunter. Best there ever was. | 在那之前,我是猎人 最出色的猎人 |
[22:16] | And now there’s something in them woods that needs hunting. | 现在森林出现了一种生物 我们必须将之猎杀 |
[22:19] | Spotted it just outside of Dead Bear Gulch. | 刚刚在死亡熊谷外看见的 |
[22:23] | It was none other than the Wailing Wampus Werewolf. | 那就是嚎叫狼人 |
[22:28] | There’s no such thing as werewolves. | 狼人只是传说 |
[22:31] | Settle down, everybody. | 大家安静 |
[22:33] | I’ll catch this beast for you, but it ain’t gonna be easy. | 我会为你们抓住这只野兽 不过难度很大 |
[22:37] | He doesn’t even have any evidence. | 他甚至没有证据 |
[22:39] | You mean besides this massive head wound? | 你是说,我脑袋上的大伤口 不算证据 |
[22:42] | Oh, I’ve got evidence. Everybody here is in danger. | 我有证据,所有人都有危险了 |
[22:46] | – Why are you on top? – Because I’m taller. | 为什么是你站在我的肩膀上? 因为我比你高 |
[22:48] | – Makes sense. – Keep still. | 有道理 不要动 |
[22:52] | What are they saying? | 他们说什么? |
[22:53] | I don’t know. I can’t read lips. Or books. Or anything really. I’m a bear. | 我不知道,我看不懂唇语 我看不懂书,我是一头熊 |
[22:59] | I’m going in. | 我要进去 |
[23:01] | As soon as I get out from under your butt area. Please. | 等你的屁股离开我的身体,拜托 |
[23:06] | …anything like this. You wanted evidence. Behold. | …这样的东西,你们想要证据 看好了 |
[23:14] | But it’s so small! | 不过它的个头太小了 |
[23:15] | You moron. This isn’t life size. This thing is huge! | 笨蛋,这不是实际大小 这个东西巨大无比 |
[23:21] | This monster has got fury in its eye and hunger in its belly. | 这个怪物眼喷怒火 饥饿的肠胃轰鸣作响 |
[23:28] | Belly hunger? That’s the worst kind of hunger! | 肠胃饥饿?那是最可怕的饥饿类别 |
[23:33] | Hold still, will you? | 站稳了,好吗? |
[23:35] | Oh, my apologies. I’m so weak from the hunger I could eat this rope. | 对不起,我饿得没力气了 我饿得能吃掉这根绳子 |
[23:41] | Delicious rope. | 美味的绳子 |
[23:45] | I don’t see anything conclusive here, Shaw. | 我没看到确凿证据,煞星 |
[23:48] | Thought you might not, sheriff, which is why I drew a detailed sketch. | 我猜到了,警长 所以我画了一幅详图 |
[23:55] | I was skeptical of werewolves until I saw the drawing. | 在我看见这幅画之前 我并不相信狼人真的存在 |
[23:59] | Dude can draw! | 这个家伙画得真好 |
[24:01] | The end of the rope is the most delicious part! | 绳子末端是最美味的 |
[24:05] | Mr. Weenie! Bad dog! | 维尼先生,坏狗狗 |
[24:07] | The werewolf wants to destroy you, your family, your way of life. | 狼人想杀死你们,你们的家人 毁掉你们的生活方式 |
[24:13] | This is the worst PTA meeting ever. | 这是最糟糕的家长会 |
[24:19] | This rope is good! | 这根绳子很好吃 |
[24:22] | Although, it could use some salt. | 不过撒点盐会更好吃 |
[24:24] | Hey! Let go! | 松开嘴 |
[24:26] | You’ve gotta let me go out there armed to catch this thing. | 你得允许我配备武器 去捉这个东西 |
[24:30] | – You mean you want me to… – Reopen open season. | 你是说你要我… 重新启动狩猎季 |
[24:34] | Open season? | 狩猎季? |
[24:40] | The werewolf! | 狼人 |
[24:42] | Mr. Weenie! Drop it! Sit. Stay. Heel! | 维尼先生,松开绳子,坐下 待在原地,跟着我 |
[24:55] | Werewolf footprints. | 狼人脚印 |
[24:59] | The werewolf’s been eavesdropping. | 狼人偷听我们开会 |
[25:02] | Sheriff, you know what you have to do. | 警长,你知道你必须做什么 |
[25:05] | Better safe than ripped to sorry shreds by a werewolf. | 宁可事先谨慎有余 总比被狼人撕成碎片要强 |
[25:11] | Come on, Sheriff Gordy! | 拜托,戈帝警长 |
[25:13] | Reopen open season and let the tour guide hunt down the werewolf! | 重新启动狩猎季 让这个旅游向导猎杀狼人 |
[25:18] | Okay. Open season is reopened. | 好吧,我重新启动狩猎季 |
[25:21] | You’ve made the right decision. | 你的决定是正确的 |
[25:24] | Gordy, what are you doing? Oh, no! Open season? | 戈帝,你在做什么?不,狩猎季? |
[25:28] | Shaw. Only the werewolf. You’re not to touch anything else in that forest. | 煞星,只准猎杀狼人 你不能伤害森林里的其他动物 |
[25:34] | Sure thing, sheriff. I will only shoot the werewolf. | 没问题,警长,我只射杀狼人 |
[25:38] | And anything that gets in between me and the werewolf… | 以及妨碍我射杀狼人的任何动物 |
[25:41] | like, say, a bear or a deer. | 比如一头熊或一只鹿 |
[25:49] | We gotta warn the others! | 我们得警告其他人 |
[25:55] | I guess things can get worse. Now Shaw is after us. | 我猜局面可能会变得更糟 现在煞星要对付我们了 |
[25:58] | While Shaw did not specifically mention coming after Mr. Weenie… | 虽然煞星没有特意提及维尼先生 |
[26:02] | I stand with you. I’ve got nowhere else to go! | 我会与你们一起对抗他 因为我无处可去 |
[26:08] | Hey, wait up for Mr. Weenie! | 等等维尼先生 |
[26:11] | Deer tick! I think I got a deer tick. | 鹿虱,我认为我身上有鹿虱 |
[26:13] | You can never be too careful these days… | 如今再小心也不为过 |
[26:15] | what with Lyme disease and everything. No, guess I’m clean. | 被虱子咬了会得莱姆病 没事,我猜我身上没有虱子 |
[26:19] | You know, I’ve been thinking. | 你知道,我一直在想 |
[26:21] | I’ve been talking about the werewolf and suddenly it’s everywhere. | 我一直在讨论狼人 他突然就出现了 |
[26:25] | What if…? Pine trees, pine trees, pine trees. | 如果…?松树,松树,松树 |
[26:31] | No way! I say it and I see it. Rocks. | 不可能,我说出来就看见了,石头 |
[26:37] | I shall call this power The See-cret and use it responsibly. | 我要称这种能力为眼见成真术 谨慎使用 |
[26:42] | Focus. We got a Shaw problem, and a werewolf problem. | 集中注意力,煞星要对付我们 狼人会伤害我们 |
[26:45] | So we’ve only got two problems. Piece of cake! | 所以我们只有两个难题,小菜一碟 |
[26:48] | I like cake! | 我爱吃小菜 |
[26:49] | But both these two problems can kill us! | 不过这两个问题有可能会害死我们 |
[26:51] | If you could stop the werewolf and stop open season… | 如果你可以阻止狼人,阻止狩猎季 |
[26:54] | I’d gladly go on that special camping trip with you! | 我很乐意与你踏上特别露营之旅 |
[26:57] | – Yes! – But you can’t! | 真棒 但是你做不到 |
[26:59] | – No. – Maybe we should build that panic room… | 不 也许我们应该建那个安全屋 |
[27:01] | where hunters and werewolves can’t get in. | 这样猎人和狼人就无法进去伤害我们 |
[27:04] | Somewhere we can both safely hide. | 我们躲在里面会很安全 |
[27:06] | Don’t forget about Mr. Weenie. I too would like to safely hide. | 不要忘记维尼先生 我也喜欢躲在安全的地方 |
[27:09] | We’re not hiding. We’re gonna catch this werewolf ourselves. | 我们不躲,我们要抓住这只狼人 |
[27:12] | That’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[27:14] | Everyone is counting on us, Boog. | 大家都指望我们,布哥 |
[27:16] | We’ve gotta take care of the werewolf to get rid of Shaw. | 我们得制服狼人,摆脱煞星 |
[27:19] | What do you mean “we”? | “我们”是什么意思? |
[27:21] | – Have I ever let anything happen to you? – Yes. | 我害你遇到过危险吗? 是的 |
[27:24] | Okay, so our adventures are messy, they’re unpredictable, wild. | 好吧,我们的探险乱糟糟 出乎意料,狂野无比 |
[27:29] | But we usually survive. Don’t we? | 不过我们总是能活下来,不是吗? |
[27:31] | We do. | 是的 |
[27:32] | I won’t let anything happen to you this time and that’s a promise. | 我这次不会让你遇到危险的 我向你保证 |
[27:35] | – Why? – Why? | 为什么? 为什么? |
[27:37] | Because friends are always there for each other. Now repeat after me. | 因为朋友们总是互相帮助 跟着我说 |
[27:42] | “I’m Boog and I’m a brave bear.” | 我是布哥,我是一头勇敢的熊 |
[27:48] | – Are you with me? – I’m with you. | 你愿意与我同行吗? 我愿意 |
[27:50] | – Me too! – Excellent. | 我也愿意 好极了 |
[27:52] | Now let’s get back and warn the others about Shaw and the werewolf! | 现在回去警告其他人 小心煞星和狼人 |
[28:22] | Sweetheart. Daddy’s home. Wakey, wakey. Time to get up. | 甜心,爸爸回家了,醒醒 该起床了 |
[28:32] | Hello, Lorraine. | 你好,洛琳 |
[28:34] | I know you’ve been holed up here too long. | 我知道你被关了很长时间 |
[28:37] | Probably going half out of your mind. | 也许快疯了 |
[28:39] | But your interminable wait is finally commencing to be over. | 不过你不用再等待了 |
[28:43] | You and me are going out! Open season is back on, babycakes! | 你要和我出门,狩猎季又启动了 |
[28:49] | We’re painting the town red! | 我们要用血将小镇刷成红色 |
[28:55] | Come on down to Ed and Edna’s Poutine Palace! | 快来艾德和艾德娜的 奶酪肉汁薯条宫殿 |
[28:59] | Home of the Big Curd. Hey, Ed. What’s poutine? | 这里是奶酪之家 艾德,奶酪肉汁薯条是什么? |
[29:04] | Funny you should ask, Edna. First, you take french fries… | 问得好,艾德娜,首先在薯条上 |
[29:09] | dump boiling gravy on them. Boiling gravy! | 浇上滚烫的肉汁,滚烫肉汁 |
[29:13] | Then plop in some curds, and viola! Poutine. | 然后撒上一些奶酪 这就是奶酪肉汁薯条 |
[29:16] | With one convenient location! | 交通方便 |
[29:19] | Right on Highway 7, next to the big tree. | 就在七号高速公路的大树旁边 |
[29:22] | – Plenty of free parking! – So come on down. | 很多免费停车位 快点下来吧 |
[29:26] | Or up, depending on where you start from, eh? | 或是上来,要看你是住在山上 还是住在山下? |
[29:29] | To Ed and Edna’s Poutine Palace Curds fit for a king | 艾德和艾德娜的奶酪肉汁薯条宫殿 这里有国王才能享用的美味 |
[29:34] | Or a queen! | 或是女王 |
[29:37] | Nice commercial, Ed! | 广告很精彩,艾德 |
[29:39] | Now, if that don’t get them busting down our door, nothing will. | 那个广告一定能引来很多客人 |
[29:47] | – That was fast! – The power of advertising! | 好快 这是广告的力量 |
[29:49] | Howdy, Ed and Edna! | 你们好,艾德,艾德娜 |
[29:52] | Oh, Shaw. Good day, eh? | 煞星,你好 |
[29:54] | Hey, you haven’t lived till you’ve tried our poutine on the ritz. | 等你尝过我们的奶酪肉汁薯条 你才算真正享受过美食 |
[29:57] | Save your curds. We’re getting the band back together. | 留着自己吃,我们要重组乐队了 |
[30:01] | No way, eh. You’re in a band? | 不会吧,你是乐队成员? |
[30:03] | I can play a mean accordion if you’re interested. | 如果你感兴趣,我拉手风琴 拉得还不错 |
[30:06] | Open season is open again. | 狩猎季又启动了 |
[30:08] | We’ve got a monster to hunt. And whatever else gets in our way. | 我们要猎杀一头怪物 以及阻碍我们猎杀怪物的其他动物 |
[30:12] | Oh, boy, I’ve been waiting for this moment, don’t you know? | 天啊,你不知道吗? 我一直在等待这一刻 |
[30:21] | Hey, Ian! Didn’t see you out in Dead Bear Gulch in your werewolf disguise. | 你好,伊恩,你怎么没伪装成狼人 在死亡熊谷执行计划? |
[30:25] | Stage fright, right? You should do what I do and imagine… | 临阵怯场吗?你应该学我的技巧 |
[30:28] | the audience are all in their underwear. | 想象观众都只穿着内裤 |
[30:30] | I guess it didn’t matter anyway since the real werewolf showed up! | 不过那不重要了,因为真正的狼人 出现了 |
[30:33] | Hello, everybody. We got some news. | 大家听我说,我们要宣布一些消息 |
[30:36] | Slow down, Boog. Let me handle this. | 慢着,布哥,我来宣布 |
[30:38] | We’ve got some news. I’ve got bad news and bad news. | 我们要宣布一些消息 我有坏消息和坏消息 |
[30:42] | What do you want to hear first? | 你们想先听哪一个? |
[30:43] | The bad news? | 坏消息? |
[30:46] | – Tell them! – I was pausing for dramatic effect. | 快告诉他们 我停顿是为了渲染气氛 |
[30:50] | – Open season is open again. – Shaw is back in action. | 狩猎季又启动了 煞星行动了 |
[30:59] | What’s the bad news? | 坏消息是什么? |
[31:00] | There really is a Wailing Wampus Werewolf in our wilderness. | 我们的森林里真的有一头嚎叫狼人 |
[31:04] | There’s no werewolf. That’s just a big fat lie you told to try to scare us. | 狼人并不存在,你会食言而肥的 因为那是你为了吓唬我们撒的谎 |
[31:09] | He’s the fat one. But here’s my proof. | 他才是胖子,不过这是我的证据 |
[31:12] | Check out Shaw’s detailed masterpiece. | 看看煞星画的详图 |
[31:16] | That thing looks horrible! | 那个东西确实很可怕 |
[31:18] | Shaw is a rather gifted artist, I must say. | 我得承认,煞星很有绘画天赋 |
[31:21] | – Is there any good news? – Yes. I’m on the case. | 有没有好消息? 有,我正在想办法 |
[31:25] | He asked if there was good news, not the worst news ever. | 他问你是否有好消息 不是问你是否有更糟糕的消息 |
[31:30] | Another mess caused by you and your bonky interpretive dances. | 你和你的形意舞蹈又要惹祸了 |
[31:34] | When have my dances ever caused a problem? | 我的舞蹈什么时候惹祸的? |
[31:37] | Lightning dance! | 闪电舞 |
[31:42] | Mud slide dance! | 泥石流舞 |
[31:44] | Avalanche dance! | 雪崩舞 |
[31:49] | You have to stop dancing. | 你不能再跳舞了 |
[31:51] | Especially the ones named after natural disasters. | 特别是以自然灾害命名的舞蹈 |
[31:53] | This is all your fault, Smelliot. | 全是你的错,臭艾略特 |
[31:56] | Did you hear that? I just called him “Smelliot.” | 你听见了吗?我刚刚喊他 “臭艾略特” |
[31:59] | Don’t worry, guys. I’ll make things right. | 不用担心,伙计们,我会好好表现 |
[32:01] | Once I dramatically capture the werewolf, slap him around a little bit… | 等我抓住狼人,扇他几巴掌 |
[32:05] | and heroically ride him into town, open season will be closed again. | 像英雄一样骑着他去镇上 狩猎季就会再次被取消的 |
[32:09] | And exactly how are you gonna capture the werewolf? | 你打算怎么抓住狼人? |
[32:12] | With a clever monster corralling interpretive dance, of course, duh! | 当然是用关押怪物形意舞 |
[32:16] | – Aye… – Well.. | 算了吧 |
[32:18] | I’m not so sure about Elliot’s dancing abilities and I’m not… | 我不太相信艾略特的舞蹈能力 |
[32:21] | convinced there is a werewolf but I do know Shaw’s guns are real. | 我不相信狼人真的存在 不过我知道煞星的枪是真的 |
[32:25] | Elliot may be our only hope. | 也许艾略特是我们唯一的希望 |
[32:27] | If Elliot’s our only hope, we’re doomed! | 如果艾略特是唯一的希望 那么我有]死定了 |
[32:30] | Hold up, everyone. It’s true that Shaw and his gun are on the loose. | 等等,煞星和他的枪 确实不受束缚了 |
[32:34] | And until the werewolf is dealt with, we’re all at risk. | 在狼人被解决之前 我们都有危险 |
[32:37] | But if Elliot says he can capture it, I believe him. | 不过如果艾略特说,他能捉住狼人 我相信他 |
[32:40] | He’s the best deer for the job. | 他是最适合这份工作的鹿 |
[32:42] | – Thanks for standing up for me. – Friends don’t abandon friends. | 谢谢你支持我 朋友不会抛弃朋友 |
[32:45] | What makes Elliot so qualified? | 艾略特有什么绝招? |
[32:48] | I’m a master werewolf hunter-slash- tracker-slash-expert-slash-whisperer. | 我是狼人专家,追踪大师 我也是狼语者 |
[32:53] | – That’s three slashes. – Aye. | 我有三重身份 好吧 |
[32:55] | I’m coming with you. To make sure you don’t bust any more moves. | 我跟你去,确保你不会再跳舞 |
[32:59] | Fine. The rest of you, stay alert. If you see something, say something. | 好吧,其他人保持警惕 如果你们看见了什么,就告诉我 |
[33:03] | Something. | 我看见了 |
[33:06] | Where to first? | 先去哪里? |
[33:07] | In order to track the werewolf, we need to start at the first place it appeared. | 要想追踪狼人,我们得从 他第一次出现的地方查起 |
[33:12] | I know! At the RV! | 我知道,旅行车那里 |
[33:15] | That’s where Bob and or Bobbie were eaten by the werewolf! | 鲍勃和芭比就是在那里 被狼人吃掉的 |
[33:37] | Obviously none of you have ever been on a Wailing Wampus Werewolf… | 显然你们都没有调查过嚎叫狼人 |
[33:41] | investigation, so follow my lead. Don’t touch the evidence… | 所以你们要跟着我行动 不要碰证据… |
[33:44] | don’t contaminate the crime scene, and do not under any circumstances… | 不要破坏罪案现场,在任何情况下 |
[33:48] | pee on anything. Boog. | 不准随地尿尿,布哥 |
[33:52] | – You’re disgusting. – Let’s go! | 你好恶心 走吧 |
[33:56] | Elliot, what do we do once we find the werewolf? | 艾略特,等我们找到狼人 我们该做什么? |
[33:58] | Is there a special dance or something? | 有没有什么特别的舞蹈? |
[34:00] | We face the threat the same way we face headlights: Head on! | 面对危险就像面对车头灯 迎头而上 |
[34:05] | That is a terrible analogy. | 差劲的类比 |
[34:07] | I have no idea what you just said, Giselle, but touché. | 我不知道你刚刚说了什么,吉赛尔 不过你言之有理 |
[34:17] | Movies! Two words! Lethal Weapon 2. | 电影,四个字,《致命武器2》 |
[34:22] | The door is locked. Need Mr. Weenie to go in through the doggy door. | 门锁上了,需要维尼先生钻狗洞 |
[34:26] | – I was way off. – Why didn’t you just say that? | 我猜的差远了 你为什么不直接说出来? |
[34:33] | Welcome to the scene of the crime. | 欢迎来到罪案现场 |
[34:38] | Blasted fly zapper’s on the fritz again. You may enter. | 灭虫器又坏了,你们可以进来了 |
[34:43] | But I must warn you, what you are about to see, can’t be unseen. | 不过我必须警告你们 胆小者慎入,看见就忘不掉了 |
[34:48] | It is a tableau of unfathomable depravity. Come on in. | 这是非常邪恶的地方,请进 |
[34:54] | The wiener dog is right. No offense, Boog, but it might be grisly. | 腊肠犬说得对,恕我冒昧,布哥 不过里面可能很恐怖 |
[34:59] | – You’re weird, Elliot. – Weird like a fox. | 你很奇怪,艾略特 就像狐狸一样奇怪 |
[35:01] | The horror! The food bowl is empty. | 可怕极了,碗里没有食物 |
[35:09] | Actually, this is a nice crib. | 实际上这张床不错 |
[35:12] | It’s spotless. No signs of a struggle. | 一尘不染,没有打斗的痕迹 |
[35:15] | Obviously the werewolf attacked Bobbie and Bob, then cleaned the RV. | 显然狼人攻击了芭比和鲍勃 然后清理了旅行车 |
[35:19] | He wants us to think he wasn’t here. | 他希望我们以为他没来过这里 |
[35:21] | The Wailing Wampus Werewolf is notoriously tidy. | 嚎叫狼人是出了名的爱干净 |
[35:27] | So you’re saying the werewolf cleaned the dishes? | 所以你是说,狼人洗了这些碗碟? |
[35:31] | Classic werewolf move. | 狼人的典型做法 |
[35:34] | I think this is equipment for tracking a monster. | 我认为这是追踪狼人的设备 |
[35:37] | Boog, you’re new at this. | 布哥,你是新手 |
[35:38] | What we could really use right now is equipment to track the monster. | 我们现在真的需要追踪怪物的设备 |
[35:42] | You mean like this? | 你是指这个吗? |
[35:43] | Monster tracking equipment, monster tracking equipment. | 追踪怪物的设备,追踪怪物的设备 |
[35:49] | The power of The See-cret. Still not used to it. | 口述成真术,还是不习惯 |
[35:53] | You know how any of this stuff works? | 你会用这些东西吗? |
[35:55] | I’ll use my instincts. Part of being an animal. We’ll need this face helmet! | 我会凭本能行事,动物遵从本能 我们需要这个面部护具 |
[36:02] | – He’s not gonna turn that thing on, is he? – Probably. | 他不会打开开关吧 也许会 |
[36:10] | We’re not taking the face helmet. | 我们不带这个面部护具 |
[36:16] | Well, that was a bust. | 一无所获 |
[36:20] | Even though this werewolf is a neat freak, he could have left a clue somewhere. | 即使狼人有洁癖 他还是会留下线索的 |
[36:26] | Like this one. Bone voyage! | 比如这个,骨头 |
[36:30] | The werewolf has eaten poor Bobbie, or maybe Bob! That’s all that is left. | 狼人吃了可怜的芭比 也许还有鲍勃,只剩下这根骨头了 |
[36:36] | I’m so sad. But so hungry. | 我太伤心了,而且太饿了 |
[36:42] | But so sad. | 还是太伤心 |
[36:45] | Why does it smell like 11 herbs and spices? | 为什么闻着像是肯德基的调味料? |
[36:48] | The smell of pure evil. | 这是邪恶的味道 |
[36:55] | No. It really smells more like 11 herbs and spices. | 不,真的像肯德基的调味料 |
[36:58] | I understand how you “laymen” are having a hard time following my logic. | 我知道你们外行听不懂我的逻辑 |
[37:04] | With this “monster tracking equipment,” we’ll be able to… | 有了这个怪物追踪设备 |
[37:09] | cleverly track down the whereabouts of our alleged perpetrator… | 我们就可以找到凶犯的下落 |
[37:12] | i.e., for example, said werewolf. | 比如上述的狼人 |
[37:14] | – Oh, goodie. – Someone is coming. | 天啊 有人来了 |
[37:17] | Quick, blend in. | 快点融入周围环境 |
[37:25] | I’m a cow! | 我是一头牛 |
[37:31] | Bobbie and or Bob, I shall avenge thee! | 芭比或鲍勃,我会为你们报仇的 |
[37:40] | Mr. Weenie? I brought you some Weiner Chow. | 维尼先生,我给你带了腊肠犬狗粮 |
[37:44] | They’re shaped like little wiener dogs. Where could he be? | 形状就像腊肠犬,它会在哪里? |
[37:51] | Okay, Ed and Edna. Let’s put this thing in cruise control… | 好吧,艾德和艾德娜 现在开启汽车自动驾驶功能 |
[37:55] | so we can go over my big plan to track down this monster. | 这样我们可以商量我的重要计划 找到这个怪物 |
[37:59] | – Big plan? – Should we be taking notes? | 重要计划? 我们要记笔记吗? |
[38:02] | Just listen, dingdongs. | 听好了,笨蛋 |
[38:03] | Good old Sheriff Gordy has given us carte blanch to blast away! | 警长戈帝全权委托 允许我们用枪 |
[38:09] | Now who’s this here “Carte Blanch”? | “全权委托”是谁? |
[38:11] | I think it’s a kind of animal, related to the penguin, eh. | 我认为是一种动物,企鹅的近亲 |
[38:14] | We get to shoot a real live werewolf! | 我们可以射杀真正的狼人 |
[38:19] | And by “werewolf,” do you mean one of them abominable snowmen? | 你说的“狼人”指的是 大脚雪人吗? |
[38:23] | – No! – A chupacabra? | 不是 吸血怪兽? |
[38:27] | – No! – Vampire? | 不是 吸血鬼? |
[38:28] | A werewolf, you morons! | 是狼人,笨蛋 |
[38:30] | A 10-foot tall, drooling, blasphemous scourge that needs to be eradicated! | 是身高三米,滴着口水 衰读神明的祸害,必须消灭 |
[38:39] | Traffic these days! | 如今的交通状况真差 |
[38:42] | Now here’s the fun part: While we are hunting to extinction… | 现在说到有趣的部分 当我们猎杀这只… |
[38:46] | this unholy denizen from the very bowels of Hades… | 来自地狱的邪恶生物 |
[38:49] | we can take out a certain bear and deer, if you get my drift! | 我们可以干掉某头熊和某只鹿 如果你们懂我的意思 |
[38:59] | My gut tells me that we’ll find our werewolf in Dead Bear Gulch. | 我的直觉告诉我 我们能在死亡熊谷找到狼人 |
[39:05] | This is gonna be easy! The werewolf is right there next to that “X”. | 一定很容易就能找到 狼人就在X旁边 |
[39:09] | That’s why I love you, Edna. You’re good at reading maps! | 所以我是如此的爱你,艾德娜 你很擅长看地图 |
[39:13] | Imbeciles. | 低能儿 |
[39:22] | There’s certain werewolf behavior that will clearly give away its location. | 狼人的某些行为会暴露他的行踪 |
[39:26] | Are you talking about where it eats? Where it sleeps? | 你是指他的进食地点?休息之处? |
[39:29] | – Where it poos. – What does poo have to do with this? | 他便便的地方 这些与便便有什么关系? |
[39:33] | It’s our key to finding the werewolf. | 这是我们找到狼人的关键 |
[39:35] | Its poo is like bread crumbs. But way different. | 便便就是提示行踪的线索 |
[39:38] | I’m not looking for poo. | 我不会去找便便 |
[39:39] | You don’t have to. I’ve got this trusty werewolf-poo finder. | 你不用找,我有这个可靠的 狼人便便探索器 |
[39:43] | Yeah. I’m pretty sure that isn’t a werewolf poo-finder. | 才怪,我很肯定那不是 狼人便便探索器 |
[39:47] | You were saying? | 你说什么的? |
[39:51] | We’ve struck the mother lode. | 我们找到了宝藏 |
[39:55] | Isn’t that kind of small for werewolf poop? | 狼人便便不会这么小吧 |
[39:58] | Werewolves are notoriously small poopers. | 狼人的便便是出了名的小 |
[40:01] | That reminds me of Bobbie. | 它让我想起芭比 |
[40:03] | Who will save my precious doodoo in a little plastic baggie now? | 现在谁来将我宝贵的便便存在 小塑料袋里? |
[40:06] | – Don’t look at me. – You can learn a lot… | 别看我 你可以通过… |
[40:09] | about a monster from its poo. | 怪物的便便了解怪物 |
[40:10] | – It’s the window to the soul. – The eyes are the window to the soul. | 它是灵魂之窗 眼睛才是灵魂之窗 |
[40:13] | Not for a werewolf. It’s poo. It’s always poo. We’ve got to analyze this. | 狼人不一样,便便是灵魂之窗 我们得分析它 |
[40:21] | He’s touching it! | 他要摸便便了 |
[40:25] | Elliot, what exactly do you mean by “analyze”? | 艾略特,你究竞要怎么“分析”? |
[40:29] | It means I must become one with the poo. | 我必须与便便合二为一 |
[40:33] | This dropped fifty-seven… Wait. | 这是57。。。等等 |
[40:36] | – Fifty-six minutes ago. – He’s good. | 56分钟前拉的 他很厉害 |
[40:40] | That’s strange. I hear the ocean. Funny how that happens every time. | 奇怪,我听见大海的声音 每次都会这样,很奇怪 |
[40:44] | How many times do you do this? | 你分析过几次便便? |
[40:46] | Enough times to know there’s only one way left… | 次数够多了,所以我知道 现在只剩下一个办法 |
[40:48] | to truly know the werewolf’s whereabouts. | 查明狼人的下落 |
[40:52] | No. No, no, no. | 不,不要 |
[40:55] | What are you…? No! | 你…不要 |
[40:59] | He’s heading north. Seventh of eight kids. | 他向北前进,七个兄弟姐妹 倒数第二出生 |
[41:02] | Left-handed, but bats righty. Swimmer’s build. | 左撇子,不过用右手挥棒 健美身材 |
[41:06] | Likes long walks in the moonlight. I can taste it. And also… Pistachios? | 喜欢在月光下漫步,我能尝出来 而且…开心果? |
[41:13] | What in the bazookie are you doing? | 你究竟在做什么? |
[41:16] | A field fecal study of the Wailing Wampus Werewolf. | 实地研究嚎叫狼人的粪便 |
[41:19] | That is mine. This is my spot. | 那是我的便便,这是我的地盘 |
[41:22] | So that’s not monster poo? That’s your poo? | 所以那不是怪物的便便? 那是你的便便? |
[41:26] | Aye! | 对 |
[41:27] | Just to be clear… | 我要问清楚 |
[41:28] | you’re saying the poo that’s in Elliot’s mouth right now is your poo. | 你是说现在艾略特嘴里的便便 是你的便便 |
[41:32] | I’d recognize those pistachios anywhere. | 不管那些开心果到哪里 我都能认出来 |
[41:39] | Code brown! Code brown! Friend’s poo! I just ate a friend’s poo! | 红色警报,红色警报,朋友的便便 我刚刚吃了朋友的便便 |
[41:45] | We’re not friends. Friends don’t eat friends’ poo. | 我们不是朋友 朋友不吃朋友的便便 |
[41:50] | Water, water, water! Need water now! | 水,水,水,现在需要水 |
[41:56] | The lake is right over there. | 湖在那边 |
[42:05] | Only a monster would leave something like this behind. | 只有怪物才会留下这样的便便 |
[42:09] | – The werewolf, eh? – I’ll check. | 狼人吗? 我来看看 |
[42:15] | It’s moving north. | 它向北前进 |
[42:17] | – Oh, yeah, you’re good. – We could use Jolene’s help. | 你很厉害 我们可以找乔琳帮忙 |
[42:21] | I got her down by the lake. Let’s go pay her a visit. | 我把它停在湖边了,我们去找它吧 |
[42:25] | Don’t leave now, I was about to bring out dessert! | 不要走,我马上要送上甜点了 |
[42:36] | Stop looking at my tushy. I can still taste the shame. | 不要盯着我的屁股 我还是能尝到羞辱的滋味 |
[42:42] | Elliot and Boog and Mr. Weenie The bestest friends you ever seen-ie | 艾略特和布哥,还有维尼先生 我们是最好的朋友 |
[42:47] | Not exactly a theme song moment, Mr. Weenie. | 现在不该唱主题歌,维尼先生 |
[42:49] | Timber! Rookies. | 树要倒了,新手 |
[42:54] | Hey! What happened to him? | 他怎么了? |
[42:56] | – He accidentally ate McSquizzy’s poo. – Yeah, who hasn’t? | 他无意中吃了秒酷鼠的便便 对,谁没吃过? |
[42:59] | Despite this one minor setback, I am not giving up. | 尽管我遇到了这个小挫折 我不会放弃 |
[43:02] | So let’s recap. | 我们简要回顾一下进展 |
[43:03] | – You didn’t find any clues at the RV? – Check. | 你没在旅行车找到线索? 对 |
[43:06] | And McSquizzy’s poo didn’t give us any clues? | 秒酷鼠的便便也没给我们线索? |
[43:08] | – Check. – So we don’t have any clues. | 对 所以我们没有线索 |
[43:11] | Exactly! That’s how I know we’re getting closer. | 没错,所以我知道我们快找到他了 |
[43:13] | I’m confused. | 我糊涂了 |
[43:15] | The werewolf isn’t leaving behind any clues because he knows I’m onto him. | 狼人没有留下线索 因为他知道我在追踪他 |
[43:18] | He’s clearly trying to outsmart me. | 他显然想骗过我 |
[43:21] | – Not that hard to do. – Thank you, Giselle. | 一点都不难 谢谢你,吉赛尔 |
[43:24] | Shaw. | 煞星来了 |
[43:27] | We won’t hurt you, porcupine. We just want to ask you a few questions. | 我们不会伤害你的,豪猪 我们只想问几个问题 |
[43:31] | Oh, man. Shaw’s never gonna stop until he gets us all. | 天啊,煞星杀光我们之前不会歇手 |
[43:35] | We gotta find and capture that werewolf fast so they… | 我们得尽快找到并抓住那只狼人 |
[43:38] | can call off open season. | 这样他们就可以取消狩猎季了 |
[43:39] | We could find him if we could just see the forest from above. | 如果我们能从空中俯视森林 我们就能找到他 |
[43:42] | If only we had a sea plane. | 要是我们有水上飞机就好了 |
[43:46] | I am mastering The See-cret. All we need now is a pilot. | 我熟练掌握了口述成真术 我们现在只需要一名飞行员 |
[43:50] | Serge, can you fly? | 瑟奇,你会飞吗? |
[43:52] | – But of course. – Right this way, please. | 当然了 这边请 |
[43:57] | – Someone’s jacking my plane! – Who’s Jack? | 有人劫持了我的飞机 劫持是谁? |
[44:05] | My seat belt won’t go all the way. | 我的安全带扣不上 |
[44:08] | Elliot, are you sure you know what you’re doing? | 艾略特,你真的知道 你在做什么吗? |
[44:10] | Yep, I can hotwire this thing. Now do I cut the blue wire or the red wire? | 是的,我能启动飞机 我应该弄断蓝线还是红线? |
[44:18] | Yep. It’s the red wire. | 对,是红线 |
[44:20] | Jolene! | 乔琳 |
[44:22] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[44:25] | My horn’s stuck! | 我的角被卡住了 |
[44:29] | Lookie! A werewolf pilot! | 看啊,狼人飞行员 |
[44:33] | The werewolf? Duck! | 狼人?蹲下来 |
[44:38] | – Jolene. – Jolene. | 乔琳 乔琳 |
[44:40] | Jolene! | 乔琳 |
[44:45] | We did it! Shaw! See you, wouldn’t want to be you. | 我们成功了,煞星,再见 你可真倒霉 |
[44:50] | Now, everyone keep your eyes peeled for the werewolf. | 现在大家擦亮眼睛找狼人 |
[44:53] | But don’t literally peel them because that would be gross. | 不过不要真的去擦眼睛 因为那样会很恶心 |
[44:57] | Oh, stewardess! Would you mind asking the bunnies… | 乘务员,你可以请兔子… |
[45:00] | not to recline so far back into my personal space? | 不要放低靠背 侵入我的私人空间吗? |
[45:05] | – Nuts? – Got any wood? | 要吃坚果吗? 有没有木头? |
[45:11] | – Okay, Serge, take over. – Take over? | 好的,瑟奇,交给你了 交给我? |
[45:14] | – Yeah! You said you could fly. – My apologies. | 对,你说你会飞 对不起 |
[45:17] | There has been a misunderstanding. We can fly, just not a plane! | 你们误会了,我们会飞 只是不会驾驶飞机 |
[45:22] | Our pilots have left the plane. This is bad, no? | 我们的飞行员离开飞机了 这是坏事吧 |
[45:25] | I just discovered a new fear. Heights! | 我刚刚多了一个新恐惧症,恐高症 |
[45:31] | Jolene! | 乔琳 |
[45:34] | Are you afraid of plane crashes? | 你害怕坠机吗? |
[45:36] | I’ve always had a fear of plane crashes. | 我总是害怕坠机 |
[45:38] | But I thought being in one was impossible since I’m a bear. | 不过我以为我是熊,不可能坐飞机 |
[45:41] | Nothing is impossible if you believe in yourself. | 如果你相信自己,一切都有可能 |
[45:44] | Relax, everyone. Statistically, flying is still the safest way to travel. | 大家不要紧张,按照数据分析 乘坐飞机仍是最安全的出行方式 |
[45:49] | If you got a pilot. | 如果你有飞行员的话 |
[45:50] | It’ll be fine. Quick question. Is there a pilot on board? | 没关系,飞机上有飞行员吗? |
[45:54] | Okay, is there a taxidermist on board? | 好吧,飞机上有动物标本师吗? |
[46:02] | Oh, no! Since it appears this is the end, I feel it’s only right to confess. | 糟了,既然生命似乎要到尽头了 我觉得我该坦白了 |
[46:08] | I’m not really German, I am Swiss! | 我不是德国犬,我是瑞士犬 |
[46:10] | You’re Swiss? Well, hola! | 你是瑞士犬? |
[46:14] | Hey! We can use this to float to the ground. | 我们可以用它飘到地面 |
[46:17] | Nice, Giselle. | 不错,吉赛尔 |
[46:20] | We’re saved! | 我们得救了 |
[46:28] | Do whatever you’re supposed to do in the event of an emergency landing! | 做迫降时该做的事 |
[46:33] | – Excellent! – Maybe there’s parachutes in the back. | 好极了 也许后面有降落伞 |
[46:39] | Boog, you’re flying by the seat of your pants! | 布哥,你正在用屁股驾驶飞机 |
[46:47] | – You’re a crack pilot! – Is this what they call a bum steer? | 你是出色飞行员 这就是所谓的救命屁股吗? |
[47:01] | Boog, your butt saved ours! | 布哥,你的屁股救了我们 |
[47:08] | Hey, what’d I miss? | 我错过了什么? |
[47:11] | Now it’s personal. | 现在升级为私人恩怨了 |
[47:13] | How did a werewolf get a pilot’s license? | 狼人怎么会有飞行许可证? |
[47:15] | It’s got the intelligence of a man. | 它拥有人类的智慧 |
[47:18] | Yeah, but you’d think when it applied for a license… | 对,不过它申请许可证的时候 |
[47:20] | somebody would have said something. | 不会有人质疑它的身份吗? |
[47:22] | Maybe it dressed up like a man when it went into the office. | 也许它去办公室申请的时候 伪装成一个男人 |
[47:25] | Shut your curd-holes! | 闭嘴 |
[47:27] | To catch the monster, we’ve got to think like the monster. | 要想抓住这个怪物 我们得模仿他的思维方式 |
[47:30] | You mean think like a man? | 你是说,像人类一样思考? |
[47:32] | You said it’s got the intelligence of a man. | 是你说它有人类的智慧 |
[47:35] | What would a man do? | 人会做什么? |
[47:37] | Morons. | 笨蛋 |
[47:41] | Come on, guys! We’re not gonna let a little thing like a “plane crash”… | 拜托,伙计们,我们不会让小事 比如坠机… |
[47:45] | crush our spirits. We got us a werewolf to catch! Who’s with me? | 打击我们的信心,我们要抓狼人 谁愿意与我同行? |
[47:50] | Crickets. Crickets. Crickets. | 没人愿意 |
[47:52] | Fine. But if you ask me, we got the werewolf right where we want him. | 好吧,不过我认为 我知道狼人在哪里 |
[47:56] | Elliot, maybe we ought to take a break from all this werewolf stuff. | 艾略特,也许我们应该暂缓 抓捕狼人行动 |
[48:00] | – Restrategize. – Sorry, I don’t parlez vous French. | 重新制定策略 对不起,我不会讲法语 |
[48:03] | Look, we just survived a plane crash. Maybe we should quit while… | 听我说,我们刚刚才坠过机 也许我们应该趁现在领先一步 |
[48:07] | we’re ahead and, I don’t know, build ourselves that panic room? | 放弃之前的计划,我不知道 造一个安全屋? |
[48:11] | There’s plenty of wood. We could build one ASAP. | 木头够多,我们可以马上造一座 |
[48:14] | Could you build me a little tiny house with my name on it that… | 你可以为我造一座小狗屋吗? 上面刻上我的名字 |
[48:16] | – we could keep in the panic room? – Sure thing. | 我们可以把它放在安全屋里 没问题 |
[48:19] | – I am in. – Me too. | 我愿意加入 我也加入 |
[48:21] | You tried your best, Elliot, but maybe you’re in over your head. | 你尽了最大努力,艾略特 不过也许你有点力不从心 |
[48:25] | Guys, guys, guys. And, Giselle. And, Ian. | 伙计们,伙计们,伙计们 吉赛尔,伊恩 |
[48:29] | We’re fighting for our forest! Remember, if we don’t get rid of… | 我们是为了森林而战 记住,如果我们不赶走狼人 |
[48:32] | the werewolf, open season stays open. And we’re not quitters! | 狩猎季就不会终止 我们不会轻言放弃 |
[48:37] | Did the Romans quit when the Vikings landed at Plymouth Rock? | 维京人在普利茅斯石登陆时 罗马人退缩了吗? |
[48:40] | Did the mighty dodo bird give up when it went extinct? | 强大的渡渡鸟濒临灭绝的时候 放弃了吗? |
[48:44] | Did the Titanic call it quits when it hit the ice cream truck? | 泰坦尼克撞上冰淇淋卡车时 放弃了吗? |
[48:47] | Nope, nope, and nope. | 没有,没有,都没有 |
[48:49] | Sure, the werewolf has fangs, Shaw has guns. | 没错,狼人长着尖牙,煞星有枪 |
[48:54] | But you know the one thing we’ve got that nobody else has? Boog’s butt! | 但你们知道我们有什么 秘密武器吗?布哥的屁股 |
[48:59] | Where are you going with this, Elliot? | 你想说什么,艾略特? |
[49:01] | – It’s an amalgagee. – Analogy. | 雷比 是类比 |
[49:03] | That too. The point is, when the chips were down… | 就是这个,问题是,在关键时刻 |
[49:06] | the odds were against us, and the pilots had left the building… | 当成功机会不大的时候 当飞行员离开飞机时 |
[49:09] | We will never live this down. | 我们永远抹不掉这个耻辱 |
[49:11] | Boog’s butt saved the day. There’s always gonna be something… | 布哥的屁股救了我们 山重水复疑无路 |
[49:14] | that comes through for us. Because that’s how we roll. | 柳暗花明又一村 因为那就是我们的特色 |
[49:17] | Boog’s butt! Boog’s butt! Boog’s butt! | 布哥的屁股,布哥的屁股 布哥的屁股 |
[49:21] | Boog’s butt! | 布哥的屁股 |
[49:22] | I’m starting to feel a little self-conscious. | 我开始有点难为情了 |
[49:26] | Great speech, but I vote we build that panic room and hide. | 精彩演讲,不过我提议 我们造好那座安全屋,躲起来 |
[49:29] | You can count us in. | 算上我们 |
[49:30] | Panic room, panic room, panic room! | 安全屋,安全屋,安全屋 |
[49:34] | All of this talk about butts and panic rooms is making me hungry, again. | 屁股和安全屋的话题 勾起我的食欲,我又饿了 |
[49:38] | I’m gonna search for some food. | 我要去找食物 |
[49:41] | Okay, we got rid of our dead weight. | 好吧,我们甩掉了负担 |
[49:43] | Still with me, Boog? You know I can’t do this without my BFF. | 你还愿意与我同行吗,布哥? 你知道,没有你,我无法成功 |
[49:46] | That’s Bear Friend Forever, FYI. For your information. LOL. | 你是我永远的熊朋友 |
[49:51] | Still with you. | 我还是愿意与你同行 |
[49:52] | You know, maybe we’ve been going about this the wrong way. | 也许我们的方向错了 |
[49:55] | – Maybe? – Instead of going after the werewolf… | 也许? 我们不该追踪狼人 |
[49:58] | maybe we should lure the werewolf to us. | 也许我们应该引诱狼人找我们 |
[50:01] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么主意? |
[50:02] | Boog, you look like a size 12… hundred. Petite. | 布哥,你的身材像是1200码 你能穿得上女士小号服装 |
[50:07] | Why? | 为什么这么说? |
[50:10] | – Boog, we’re waiting. – I don’t feel comfortable coming out. | 布哥,我们在等你 我不好意思出来 |
[50:14] | I’m sure you look fine. | 我肯定你不会难看的 |
[50:28] | This is ridiculous. | 这样很可笑 |
[50:31] | – You’re surprisingly cute. – More importantly… | 你惊人地可爱 更重要的是… |
[50:34] | you look exactly like a female Wailing Wampus Werewolf. Give us a spin. | 你看上去就像是雌性嚎叫狼人 转个圈 |
[50:41] | I’m not sure I can pull this off. | 我不知道我能不能演好这个角色 |
[50:43] | Let’s rehearse. I’ll pretend to be male. | 我们彩排一下,我假装雄性 |
[50:46] | – Don’t strain yourself. – Boog, make me attracted to you. | 不要扭伤了 布哥,令我迷恋你 |
[50:49] | Hi, I’m Boog… I mean, Boogette. | 你好,我是布哥…我是说,布格莉 |
[50:53] | Cut! That is not how you seduce a Wailing Wampus Werewolf. | 停,这样勾引嚎叫狼人行不通的 |
[50:58] | Okay. Although, I’m pretty sure there isn’t a real werewolf… | 好吧,虽然我肯定狼人并不存在 |
[51:01] | if you’re gonna do this, let me help. Now, Boog, play it cool. | 如果你要施展魅力,我来帮你 布哥,不露声色 |
[51:05] | Make eye contact, but don’t stare. | 眼神交流,不过不要瞪眼 |
[51:08] | Be mysterious, but not super scary. And most importantly, smile. | 神秘一点,不过不要露出恐怖表情 最重要的是,微笑 |
[51:17] | Better. Much better. | 好多了,好太多了 |
[51:19] | Giselle, obviously you know nothing about being a woman. | 吉赛尔,显然你不了解雌性魅力 |
[51:22] | It’s all about the body language. You’ve gotta have the right walk… | 关键是肢体语言,你的走路姿态 |
[51:25] | the right pose, and the right eyelash flutter. | 姿势要正确,还要抛媚眼 |
[51:29] | This is dumb. It’ll never work. Walk. Pose. | 很傻,不可能成功的,走路 摆姿势 |
[51:34] | Well, hello there, miss. Never seen you around these parts. | 你好,小姐,从没在附近见过你 |
[51:39] | You know, me and some friends are building a romantic panic room… | 我和一些朋友正在造一座 浪漫的安全屋 |
[51:44] | if you care to join me… I mean us. | 如果你愿意加入我…我是指,我们 |
[51:47] | Ian. It’s me. Boog. I’m not a lady. | 伊恩,是我,布哥,我不是雌性 |
[51:51] | Oh, yeah. Call me. | 对,联系我 |
[51:55] | “It’ll never work.” | 永远行不通 |
[52:01] | I am so very hungry, I could drink a horse. | 我太饿了,我能喝掉一匹马 |
[52:07] | Food! At long last! | 食物,终于找到了 |
[52:13] | I’m never gonna be the girl you want me to be. | 我永远无法变成你心目中的样子 |
[52:16] | Come on! We can make this work! | 拜托,我们能做到的 |
[52:18] | Why can’t you just accept me for who I am? | 你为什么不能接受真正的我? |
[52:20] | Guys? This is getting a little too intense. | 伙计们?气氛有点太紧张了 |
[52:23] | Instead of disguising me as bait, why not use The See-cret? | 你不该拿我做诱饵 你为什么不用口述成真术? |
[52:28] | – Say it and you see it. – I know! | 说出来,你就会看见 我知道了 |
[52:30] | I’ll use The See-cret! Genius! | 我要用口述成真术,你真聪明 |
[52:33] | Wailing Wampus Werewolf, Wailing Wampus Werewolf! | 嚎叫狼人,嚎叫狼人 |
[52:38] | Hey, guys! I have satisfied my hunger. For now. | 伙计们,我满足了食欲 暂时吃饱了 |
[52:45] | Let’s huddle! Oh, man! Mr. Weenie’s the werewolf! | 我们商量商量,天啊 维尼先生是狼人 |
[52:50] | A wiener dog werewolf! Of course! A textbook “wereweenie.” | 腊肠犬狼人,当然了 典型的狼人品种 |
[52:54] | Okay, break! How could I have missed the signs! | 好吧,散开,我怎么会没看出来? |
[52:58] | I’m sure there is a reasonable explanation for what is on his face. | 我肯定一定有办法解释 他脸上的东西 |
[53:02] | Yes. And that explanation is: it’s blood. | 对,他脸上的东西是血 |
[53:05] | Because Weenie is a bloodthirsty werewolf. | 因为维尼是嗜血狼人 |
[53:10] | Think about it, Giselle. You never see Mr. Weenie and the werewolf together. | 想想看,吉赛尔,你从没见过 维尼先生和狼人同时出现 |
[53:14] | You never see the werewolf and anyone together. | 你从没见过狼人与任何人同时出现 |
[53:16] | In that case, any one of us could be the werewolf. | 那样的话,我们中任何一人 都有可能是狼人 |
[53:19] | She’s right. Boog, are you the werewolf? | 她说得对,布哥,你是狼人吗? |
[53:22] | – No! – Giselle? | 不是 吉赛尔? |
[53:24] | – Yes, I am. – I knew it! | 我是狼人 我就知道 |
[53:27] | No, Elliot, I am not the werewolf. | 不,艾略特,我不是狼人 |
[53:29] | I knew that too. I was just testing you. You passed. Barely. | 我知道,我只是考验你,你通过了 刚过及格线 |
[53:33] | If we really want to make sure that Mr. Weenie is the werewolf… | 如果我们真的要确定 维尼先生是狼人 |
[53:36] | we need to observe him without him knowing. | 我们需要在他不知情的情况下 观察他 |
[53:39] | Like a stakeout? I love how I think. | 就像监视?我真聪明 |
[53:42] | Tonight we complete our investigation. | 今晚我们要完成调查任务 |
[53:44] | You boys have fun. I’m gonna find a cool dry place and call it a night. | 你们好好玩,我去找一个 凉爽干燥的地方睡觉 |
[53:52] | Hey, Mr. Weenie. We need you to guard this log. | 维尼先生,我们需要你守护 这根圆木 |
[53:56] | Mr. Weenie is on duty! | 维尼先生开始执行任务 |
[54:07] | The full moon is even fuller than last night’s full moon. | 今晚的满月比昨晚还要圆 |
[54:11] | If Mr. Weenie is gonna transform into the werewolf, tonight’s the night. | 如果维尼先生会变身成狼人 他一定会在今晚变身 |
[54:15] | We’ve got to stay awake. No matter what. | 我们不能睡着,不管发生什么 |
[54:19] | No problem. I can stay awake. | 没问题,我会保持清醒 |
[54:22] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[54:24] | Oh, Boog, I had the most wonderful dream! Me and you were dolphins. | 布哥,我刚刚做了最棒的美梦 我们俩是海豚 |
[54:29] | I was a regular dolphin and you were kind of a fat dolphin and we were… | 我是普通海豚,你是略胖的海豚 |
[54:33] | camping in the woods. Without a fear in the world! | 我们在森林里露营,一点都不害怕 |
[54:35] | Although we were getting dried out with pine needles sticking to our fins. | 虽然松针钻在我们的鳍上 身体变干 |
[54:39] | You were asleep two seconds and you dreamed all that? | 你就睡了两秒,你梦到这么多? |
[54:42] | Then this beautiful seahorse appeared and we rode off into the sunset. | 然后一只美丽的海马出现了 我们骑着它游向日落 |
[54:46] | What does that even mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[54:48] | I think it means we’re friends, even if we’re fish. | 我认为那意味着我们是朋友 哪怕我们变成了鱼 |
[54:51] | Of course you’re my friend. | 你当然是我的朋友 |
[54:53] | Okay! I know this is your first stakeout, so don’t hesitate… | 好吧,我知道你是第一次监视 |
[54:56] | to ask me any questions. For instance… | 所以你随时可以提问,比如… |
[54:58] | this is a werewolf-transformation cam! It will capture any transformation… | 这是狼人变形摄像机 它能捕捉腊肠犬变形的画面 |
[55:03] | the wiener dog makes. But we must stay alert. | 不过我们必须保持警惕 |
[55:06] | – Got it. – Be ready for anything. | 知道了 做好万全准备 |
[55:08] | – I’m ready. – Eyeballs must be open at all times. | 我准备好了 眼皮不能合上 |
[55:17] | Hey, guys! Guys. Mr. Weenie is gone. | 醒醒,伙计们,维尼先生不见了 |
[55:22] | Let’s check the transformation cam! | 看看变形摄像机 |
[55:31] | – He’s sleeping. – A clever werewolf ploy. | 他在睡觉 狼人的聪明策略 |
[55:34] | Or he’s a sleeping wiener dog. | 或者他就是一只沉睡的腊肠犬 |
[55:39] | Obviously he’s having a werewolf dream of chasing… | 显然他在做着狼人的梦 |
[55:42] | down and ripping apart a helpless victim. Pretty standard stuff. | 追逐猎物,撕碎无助的受害者 典型狼人行为 |
[55:47] | – Another werewolf move? – No. | 又是狼人行为吗? 不是 |
[55:49] | It’s just a wiener dog scratching his back. Come on! | 只是腊肠犬蹭痒痒,拜托 |
[55:55] | That’s the traditional werewolf interpretive dance… | 这是狼人传统形意舞 |
[55:58] | done to summon other werewolves. So graceful. | 用来召唤其他狼人的,太优雅了 |
[56:01] | It’s settled, then. Mr. Weenie is the werewolf. | 那么我们就能确定了 维尼先生就是狼人 |
[56:05] | So I am the werewolf? I’m always the last to hear about these things. | 所以我是狼人?我总是最后知情的 |
[56:10] | So that would mean I ate Bobbie! And Bob. I must leave this place… | 所以是我吃了芭比,还有鲍勃 我必须离开这里 |
[56:15] | before I eat my friends too. I mean, think of all the calories! | 否则我也会吃掉我的朋友们 想想那么高的卡路里 |
[56:20] | If he is the werewolf, why didn’t he attack you guys in your sleep? | 如果他是狼人,你们睡觉的时候 他为什么不攻击你们? |
[56:23] | – Good point. – For once, Giselle, you’re right. | 有道理 吉赛尔,你这次说对了 |
[56:27] | Mr. Weenie couldn’t be the werewolf. Well, no harm done. | 维尼先生不可能是狼人 反正没人受到伤害 |
[56:33] | Shoot that ugly female werewolf! | 射杀那只丑陋的雌性狼人 |
[56:35] | What… Who’s he calling ugly? | 什么…他说谁丑陋? |
[56:38] | – It’s in cahoots with the deer. – What is this world coming to? | 它与鹿勾结了 这个世界怎么了? |
[56:50] | Let’s stop and talk this over, you dirty rotten animals! | 我们停下来谈谈,肮脏的动物们 |
[56:53] | We just want to be your friend! | 我们只想和你们做朋友 |
[56:57] | – What’s these guys’ deal, anyway? – Yeah. What do they have against us? | 这些家伙究竟是怎么想的? 对,他们为什么讨厌我们? |
[57:06] | Careful there, Shaw. | 小心点,煞星 |
[57:07] | We got a pot full of poutine simmering in there. | 我们正在炖着一锅奶酪肉汁薯条 |
[57:19] | Well, we’ll have to change our commercial, Ed. | 我们得改动我们的广告了,艾德 |
[57:22] | Yeah. We’re not by the big tree no more. | 对,小店不在大树旁边了 |
[57:25] | Come on, Canucks! Let’s go! | 快点,加拿大人,快跑 |
[57:37] | – The old lava mine? – Who mines for lava? | 废弃的岩浆矿? 谁会采集岩浆? |
[57:41] | It’s that or the hunters. | 不进去就得面对猎人 |
[57:52] | How are we gonna get in? | 我们怎么进去? |
[57:54] | Guys? How about we use the door? | 伙计们?不如从大门进去? |
[58:12] | Do you hear something? | 你们听见声音了吗? |
[58:16] | It was just a bunch of vampire bats that feed off the blood… | 只是一群吸血蝙蝠 |
[58:18] | of living creatures. Everything’s cool. | 它们吸人与动物的血,没事了 |
[58:31] | Let’s hide in one of those! | 我们去藏在一辆矿车里面 |
[58:33] | I lost them. | 我跟丢它们了 |
[58:34] | Are we sure jumping into a rusty mining car on a rickety track… | 我们真的要跳进摇摇晃晃铁轨上 一辆生锈矿车中吗? |
[58:38] | that leads who-knows-where is the best idea? | 我们不知道它通向何方 |
[58:40] | – Come out, come out wherever you are. – Sounds good to me. | 出来,快点出来 听上去是个好主意 |
[58:46] | We’re safe now! | 我们安全了 |
[58:48] | Ready or not, here we come! Let’s go mining for treasure. | 不管你们是否准备好,我们来了 我们去挖宝藏吧 |
[58:59] | Did we lose them? | 我们甩掉他们了吗? |
[59:01] | They’re right on our tails! Hold on! | 他们就跟在我们后面,抓紧了 |
[59:20] | I smell pumpkin pie. It’s me! | 我闻到南瓜馅饼的味道 是我身上发出的味道 |
[59:29] | Who puts a loop-de-loop in a lava mine? | 是谁在岩浆矿里建过山车? |
[59:33] | Deer? | 鹿? |
[59:36] | Dinkelman! | 小布丁 |
[59:40] | Out of ammo. Time to get touchy feely! | 没子弹了,该亲自动手了 |
[59:46] | Come here, werewolf! I got her backpack! Reel me in! | 过来,狼人,我抓住它的背包了 把我往后拉 |
[59:51] | What does a werewolf need a backpack for? | 为什么狼人需要背背包? |
[59:53] | – To keep his pilot license in. – No! | 一存放他的飞行许可证 一不要 |
[59:58] | Hey! Let go of my second favorite bear! | 放开在我心目中排名第二的熊 |
[1:00:05] | Let go of my Dinkelman! | 放开我的小布丁 |
[1:00:09] | Dinkelman! No! | 小布丁,不要 |
[1:00:15] | – Dinkelman! – Dagnabbit! | 小布丁 完了 |
[1:00:26] | Elliot! Don’t leave me! | 艾略特,不要离开我 |
[1:00:28] | Boog! I’ll write you every single day! | 布哥,我会每天给你写信的 |
[1:00:37] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:00:47] | Werewolf, you’ve won this round. | 狼人,这一回合算你赢了 |
[1:00:53] | This ain’t over! | 我和你没完 |
[1:00:58] | It figures. There’s one cactus in all of Timberline and I land right on it. | 我猜到了,森林镇只有一颗仙人掌 我正好落在上面 |
[1:01:04] | Boog? I’m okay! | 布哥?我没事 |
[1:01:05] | We landed in this super cushiony pile of rose petals and clover! | (国家纪念碑) |
[1:01:11] | Good thing we didn’t land on old prickly. Wasn’t that crazy? | 还好我们没有落在仙人掌上 是不是很疯狂? |
[1:01:15] | The dip where we went down and our stomachs went up! | 我们往下落,胃却往上升? |
[1:01:18] | The lava singed my eye lashes! | 岩浆烧焦了我的眼睫毛 |
[1:01:20] | Listen, Elliot, I’ve had enough! This is too dangerous! | 听着,艾略特,我受够了 这种行动太危险了 |
[1:01:23] | And now Dinkelman’s gone. You don’t know what he meant to me. | 现在小布丁不见了 你不知道我多么看重它 |
[1:01:27] | Yeah… But we’re safe now. | 对…不过我们现在安全了 |
[1:01:31] | Safe? We’ve never been safe! Crashing in airplanes… | 安全?我们从没安全过,坠机… |
[1:01:35] | getting shot at by hunters, flying off the rails in a lava mine. | 被猎人开枪追杀 在岩浆矿坐云霄飞车? |
[1:01:39] | We’re so close to finding the werewolf. We can’t give up now. | 我们就快找到狼人了 现在不能放弃 |
[1:01:43] | Now seems like the perfect time. | 现在似乎正是放弃的好时机 |
[1:01:46] | Boog, I believe in you. | 布哥,我相信你 |
[1:01:48] | When you want to be, you can be a super brave bear. The superest. | 只要你愿意,你能成为 超级勇敢的熊,最勇敢的熊 |
[1:01:52] | I’ve had enough! I’m done! | 我受够了,我不奉陪了 |
[1:01:54] | I’m building that panic room by myself and hibernating forever. | 我要自己造那个安全屋,永远冬眠 |
[1:01:59] | – Then after that, can we go camping? – No, Elliot. | 之后我们可以去露营吗? 不行,艾略特 |
[1:02:03] | Fine. I take it back. You’re not super! You’re a pooper! I don’t need you. | 好吧,我收回我的话,你一点 都不好,你是扫兴鬼,我不需要你 |
[1:02:09] | All I need is one thing. Myself. | 我只需要我自己 |
[1:02:12] | Because myself never hurts my feelings like certain heavy-set bears. | 因为我自己永远不会 像某只体格魁梧的熊伤我的心 |
[1:02:16] | – That doesn’t even make sense. – Words can hurt, you know, tubby? | 你的话不符合逻辑 言语能伤人的,知道吗,胖子? |
[1:02:21] | Okay. Let’s cool down for a second. | 好吧,我们冷静冷静 |
[1:02:24] | I stood up for you because I thought you were my best friend. | 我支持你是因为你是我最好的朋友 |
[1:02:27] | Maybe you’re not. | 也许你不是我最好的朋友 |
[1:02:29] | You don’t care about me. You only care about your stupid camping trip. | 你不关心我,你只关心 你的愚蠢露营 |
[1:02:34] | It’s not stupid. | 并不愚蠢 |
[1:02:36] | Go find yourself a new best friend who likes selfish deers. | 你重新找一个喜欢自私鹿的好朋友 |
[1:02:43] | Well, you can forget about that stupid camping trip! | 你可以忘了那个愚蠢露营 |
[1:02:47] | I wouldn’t go with you if you were the last best friend on earth! | 如果你是地球上最后一个朋友 我也不会跟你去露营的 |
[1:02:57] | You hear that? The werewolf is out there! He’s hiding in Dead Bear Gulch! | 你听见了吗?狼人就在这里 他躲在死亡熊谷里 |
[1:03:02] | I’m going after him. I’m not a selfish deer. I’m gonna save everyone. | 我去找他,我不是自私鹿 我要救大家 |
[1:03:07] | Elliot, don’t go. Shaw is gonna be out there. It’s too dangerous. | 艾略特,不要去,煞星会去那里的 太危险了 |
[1:03:11] | Danger is my maiden name. | 我的小名是鹿大胆 |
[1:03:14] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:03:18] | I never should have trusted Elliot. How could I have been so stupid? | 我不该相信艾略特的 我怎么会那么傻? |
[1:03:22] | – Boog. Wait! – I’m done with him! | 布哥,等等我 我和他没关系了 |
[1:03:24] | Elliot went about things the wrong way, but he was genuinely… | 艾略特的做法不对,不过他是真心 |
[1:03:27] | trying to help you get over your fear of the werewolf. | 想帮助你克服你的狼人恐惧症 |
[1:03:30] | Because all he cared about was some dumb camping trip. | 因为他只关心某个愚蠢的露营 |
[1:03:33] | He wanted to spend time with his best friend. | 他想和他最好的朋友相处 |
[1:03:35] | He tied pumpkins to my chest! | 他把南瓜绑在我的胸口 |
[1:03:38] | I’ll be the first to admit, Elliot is a ding-a-ling. But he’s our ding-a-ling. | 我承认艾略特是怪人 不过他是我们的怪人 |
[1:03:42] | Can you give me a hand? I don’t know how you girls do this every day. | 你能帮我一下吗?我不知道 你们女孩每天是怎么解扣子的 |
[1:03:46] | Elliot can take care of himself. That’s what he’s good at. | 艾略特能照顾好自己,他擅长自保 |
[1:03:49] | Elliot is headed into Dead Bear Gulch. | 艾略特去死亡熊谷了 |
[1:03:52] | He’s convinced the werewolf will be hiding there tonight. | 他坚信今晚狼人就藏在那里 |
[1:03:54] | Thanks for the tip. Pine needle eyelashes. | 谢谢你告诉我,松针眼睫毛 |
[1:03:57] | I’ll be sure to stay far away from Dead Bear Gulch. | 我肯定会远离死亡熊谷的 |
[1:04:01] | Boog, he cares about you. And you care about him. | 布哥,他在乎你,你在乎他 |
[1:04:05] | The Boog I know wouldn’t abandon his friend. | 我认识的布哥不会抛弃朋友 |
[1:04:07] | The Boog I know is gonna build his panic room. See you, Giselle. | 我认识的布哥要造一座安全屋 再见,吉赛尔 |
[1:04:17] | So I am the werewolf. Go figure! | 所以我是狼人,想想看吧 |
[1:04:20] | In order to not viciously eviscerate my beloved friends… | 为了阻止我恶毒地挖出 亲爱朋友们的内脏 |
[1:04:25] | I am destined to wander aimlessly these vast woods alone, forever! | 我注定要在这片无垠森林里 漫无目的地游荡,永无尽头 |
[1:04:31] | But I am so hungry! Oh, shoot. That must be the werewolf in me talking. | 不过我太饿了,该死 一定是狼人的本性显露了 |
[1:04:38] | Maybe if I don’t look at the full moon, I won’t transform! | 也许如果我不看满月 我就不会变身 |
[1:04:42] | But it’s so beautiful! Maybe one little peek. | 不过月亮太美了,也许就偷看一眼 |
[1:04:47] | Oh, no! What have I done? | 糟了,我做了什么? |
[1:04:52] | The transformation. It’s on, baby. | 我要开始变形了 |
[1:05:07] | As the werewolf blood courses through | 当我的瘦削腊肠犬身体… |
[1:05:10] | My slender wiener dog body | 流淌着狼人血液 |
[1:05:14] | I must wander these lonely woods | 我必须在孤林中游荡 |
[1:05:18] | All alone, all alone | 孤独一人,孤独一人 |
[1:05:21] | With the full moon | 看见满月 |
[1:05:23] | I must transform | 我必须变身 |
[1:05:25] | Into the hideous beast | 变成丑陋的野兽 |
[1:05:29] | That will render Mr. Weenie | 维尼先生 |
[1:05:33] | No more, no more | 将不复存在 |
[1:05:38] | I’ll grow real tall! | 我会长得很高 |
[1:05:41] | I’ll be scary! | 我会变得很可怕 |
[1:05:44] | With lots of claws | 长出很多尖爪 |
[1:05:48] | And so hairy | 很多毛发 |
[1:05:49] | These stubby legs will grow into | 我的小短腿会长成… |
[1:05:52] | Four muscle-y weapons of ferociousness | 四个肌肉发达的凶猛武器 |
[1:05:55] | My puppy dog eyes will burn blood red | 我的小狗眼睛会变成血红色 |
[1:05:59] | My snout will grow into a toothy snarl | 我的嘴巴会长出尖牙 |
[1:06:04] | This silky coat | 这些光滑的犬毛会全部掉光 |
[1:06:06] | Will all fall out And in its place a wolf-y mane | 长出狼毛 |
[1:06:11] | I feel a change and now | 我觉得我变了 |
[1:06:18] | Yes, at last! | 对,终于变了 |
[1:06:25] | I am the werewolf! | 我变成狼人了 |
[1:06:31] | Lupus homine | 卢普斯霍米 |
[1:06:37] | Which in Latin means “werewolf” | 也就是拉丁语中的狼人 |
[1:06:42] | Yes, at last | 对,终于变身了 |
[1:06:46] | Mr. Weenie is no more! | 维尼先生不复存在了 |
[1:07:07] | Hey, Booger. You hear that? I called him “Booger.” | 璞哥,你们听见了吗? 我喊他“璞哥” |
[1:07:12] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在做什么? |
[1:07:13] | We took your advice and built a panic room. | 我们听从了你的建议 造了一座安全屋 |
[1:07:15] | Not bad. You got room for one more? | 不错,我能进去吗? |
[1:07:18] | – Come on in. – Take a load off. | 请进 坐下休息 |
[1:07:20] | Just close the door behind you. | 随手关门 |
[1:07:22] | So where’s your best friend Idiot? You notice how I called Elliot “Idiot”? | 你最好的朋友傻帽在哪里? 听见我喊艾略特“傻帽”了吗? |
[1:07:27] | The great werewolf hunter is in Dead Bear Gulch… | 伟大的狼人猎手在死亡熊谷 |
[1:07:30] | probably talking the ear off of some poor werewolf. | 也许正对着某只可怜的狼人 喋喋不休 |
[1:07:37] | That’s where it all began. In Dead Bear Gulch. | 一切的源头就是死亡熊谷 |
[1:07:40] | That’s where we’ll find our werewolf. | 我们会在那里找到狼人 |
[1:07:43] | But that gulch is haunted, don’t you know. | 不过那个峡谷闹鬼,你不知道吗? |
[1:07:45] | Yeah! With evil spirits. | 对,有恶灵 |
[1:07:47] | Which is why the werewolf will be hiding out there. | 所以狼人藏在那里 |
[1:07:50] | We’ve got it on the run. | 我们吓跑了它 |
[1:07:52] | It’s gonna hunker down in the one place it thinks we won’t go. | 它一定躲在它以为 我们不会去的地方 |
[1:07:55] | – And where is that? – Dead Bear Gulch! | 是哪里? 死亡熊谷 |
[1:07:58] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[1:07:59] | I got special camo for us in the truck. We’ll take him by surprise! | 卡车里有特别迷彩服 我们要突袭它 |
[1:08:04] | – Take who by surprise? – The werewolf! | 突袭谁? 狼人 |
[1:08:07] | I love surprises! | 我爱惊喜 |
[1:08:09] | Instead of Dead Bear Gulch, they’re gonna have to call it… | 人们会改掉死亡熊谷的名字 |
[1:08:12] | Dead Everything Gulch by the time we’re through. | 等我们通过那里 他们会称之为死亡谷 |
[1:08:15] | We’ll blast everything that moves. | 我们会杀死所有移动生物 |
[1:08:17] | – You mean like us? – How can we hunt if we can’t move? | 你是指我们? 若我们不能动,我们怎么狩猎? |
[1:08:21] | – I won’t blast you! – But we’ll be moving! | 一我不会杀死你们的 一可是我们会移动的 |
[1:08:24] | – Yeah! You said that… – Forget what I said! Canadians. | 对,你说… 忘记我的话,加拿大人 |
[1:08:32] | – Elliot’s in trouble! – What are we gonna do, Boog? | 艾略特有麻烦了 我们该怎么做,布哥? |
[1:08:35] | Maybe we should go help him. | 也许我们应该去帮助他 |
[1:08:53] | Here monster, monster, monster. Here monster, monster, monster. | 怪物,怪物,怪物,出来吧 |
[1:09:04] | Elliot, please go. I’m a werewolf now. | 艾略特,请离开这里 我现在是狼人 |
[1:09:08] | I don’t want to hurt you, but I am not in control of my faculties. | 我不想伤害你 可是我无法控制我的本能 |
[1:09:12] | Sometimes I’m not in control of my faculties either. | 有时候我也无法控制我的本能 |
[1:09:14] | I just cover it up and walk away. | 我会把它遮住,走开 |
[1:09:16] | Do your senses betray you? Do you not see my vicious claws… | 你的眼睛欺骗了你吗? 你看不见我的利爪 |
[1:09:21] | my hideous fangs, my irascible disposition? | 我丑陋的尖牙,暴躁的性格吗? |
[1:09:26] | I have become the werewolf! And there are more of us behind you. | 我变成狼人了,我的同类 就在你身后 |
[1:09:32] | I’m sorry, what? | 对不起,你说什么? |
[1:09:38] | My brothers. | 我的兄弟们 |
[1:09:46] | Danger isn’t my maiden name! It’s McGillicutty. I know, weird, right? | 我的小名不是鹿大胆,是迈卡迪 我知道,很奇怪,不是吗? |
[1:09:52] | Oh, See-cret. I could sure use your help right now. | 口述成真术,我现在需要你帮忙 |
[1:09:56] | I need a hero to save me! | 我需要一位英雄来拯救我 |
[1:10:03] | Boog’s butt? You’re saving me? | 布哥的屁股?是你救了我? |
[1:10:13] | I’m a grizzly bear! | 我是灰熊 |
[1:10:23] | Yes! | 真棒 |
[1:10:37] | Shaw? You mean there’s no werewolf? | 煞星,狼人并不存在吗? |
[1:10:40] | Well, if we can’t bag a werewolf, a deer and a bear will do just fine! | 如果我们抓不到狼人 一只鹿和一头熊也行 |
[1:10:50] | Come on, Canucks. | 来吧,加拿大人 |
[1:10:55] | The evil spirits! They’re here! | 恶灵来了 |
[1:10:58] | Undead zombie ghost ducks from hunting seasons past! | 来自过去狩猎季的丧尸鸭鬼魂 |
[1:11:04] | – What? – I brought some friends. | 什么? 我带了一些朋友来帮忙 |
[1:11:08] | We should consider taking our talents on the road, eh, Deni? | 我们应该考虑发挥我们的天赋 对吗,德尼? |
[1:11:11] | Where are you going? I don’t see any evil… | 你去哪里?我没看见什么恶… |
[1:11:15] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[1:11:17] | Aye! Shake it, sister! | 真棒,摇吧,姐妹们 |
[1:11:23] | Fine. Abandon me. I got Lorraine. She’s all I need. | 随便你们,丢下我一人,我有洛琳 我只需要它 |
[1:11:30] | Face the wrath of a true werewolf! | 面对真正狼人的怒火 |
[1:11:39] | Lorraine! Now, you’ve gone too far. | 洛琳,你太过分了 |
[1:11:44] | It’s just you and me, bear. Mano a bear-o. | 只有你和我,人对战熊 |
[1:11:51] | Your shoe’s untied! Come on, teddy bear! Free shot! | 你的鞋带散了,来吧,泰迪熊 随你打 |
[1:11:57] | Too fast for you! Guess who? | 我的速度太快了,猜猜我是谁? |
[1:12:02] | Come on, scared-y bear! | 来吧,可怕的熊 |
[1:12:24] | Crud. | 该死 |
[1:12:27] | That’s gonna smart for a few days. | 他会疼上好几天 |
[1:12:30] | – I’m allergic to hornets! – Washcloth? | 我对大黄蜂过敏 要毛巾吗? |
[1:12:36] | Buddy. | 我是巴迪 |
[1:12:41] | Why did you come back for me? | 你为什么回来帮我? |
[1:12:43] | Because friends don’t abandon friends. You taught me that. | 因为朋友不会抛弃朋友 是你教我的 |
[1:12:48] | My eyes are starting to pee. | 我的眼睛开始漏水了 |
[1:13:04] | Nice shooting, sheriff. | 你射得真准,警长 |
[1:13:08] | Well, looks like we’ve found our werewolf. Shaw, I should have known. | 看来我们找到了狼人,煞星 我早该猜到的 |
[1:13:14] | – I guess he’s in deep doodoo. – Sure is. | 我猜他有大麻烦了 没错 |
[1:13:18] | Selfie! And post. | 自拍,发送 |
[1:13:22] | – Bears. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 竟具 一好了,好了 |
[1:13:24] | You’ll have plenty to say at your trial for posing as a monster… | 接受审半l]的时候 有的是时间给你说话 |
[1:13:28] | and creating a general panic. Open season is closed. | 你涉嫌伪装怪物,引起民众恐慌 狩猎季取消了 |
[1:13:32] | Permanently. | 永远取消 |
[1:13:35] | Take them away, boys! | 带他们走,男孩们 |
[1:13:43] | Boog? | 布哥? |
[1:13:53] | Thought I recognized your work. | 我猜到是你的杰作 |
[1:13:57] | You know, you’re always welcome to come back home. | 你知道,我们欢迎你回家 |
[1:14:05] | He’s going back to live in town. | 他要回镇上住了 |
[1:14:09] | I understand. You are home. | 我明白,这里是你的家 |
[1:14:13] | Technically, I shouldn’t be feeding the wildlife, but I think… | 严格说来,我不该喂食野生动物 不过我觉得… |
[1:14:18] | we can make an exception. Take care of yourself, Boog. | 我们可以破例,保重,布哥 |
[1:14:29] | I knew you wouldn’t go back to live in town. | 我就知道你不会回镇上 |
[1:14:31] | Of course not! Who’s gonna protect you, Elliot? | 当然不会,谁来保护你,艾略特? |
[1:14:34] | You can’t go camping by yourself! | 你不敢独自露营 |
[1:14:37] | I got something for you. I was waiting to surprise you. | 我要给你一样东西 我想给你一个惊喜 |
[1:14:40] | Surprise! Happy Mother’s Day! | 惊喜,母亲节快乐 |
[1:14:43] | Dinkelman! | 小布丁 |
[1:14:46] | Hey, how long you had him? | 你随身带着它多长时间了? |
[1:14:48] | It’s a See-cret. | 是口述成真术的功劳 |
[1:15:00] | Hey, Boog! I can’t believe it! We’re finally camping! | 布哥,我不敢相信 我们终于露营了 |
[1:15:05] | I told you it’d be great. I got goosebumps up and down my goose! | 我告诉过你,一定会愉快 我全身起了鹿皮疙瘩 |
[1:15:10] | Exactly how is camping different than what we normally do in the woods? | 露营究竟与平时有什么不同? |
[1:15:14] | This is totally different! It’s just you and me, and the stars… | 完全不一样,只有你和我 还有头顶的星空… |
[1:15:18] | above our horn and the dirt beneath our fuzzy bottoms! | 和毛绒绒屁股下的泥土 |
[1:15:21] | I thought you said there would be zip lines and parasailing… | 我以为你说我们要玩丛林飞跃 帆伞运动 |
[1:15:24] | and boogie boarding. | 用布吉滑板冲浪 |
[1:15:26] | Haven’t you ever heard of writer’s embellishment? | 你没听说过夸张修辞手法吗? |
[1:15:28] | – No. – Me neither. I was hoping you knew. | 没有 我也没听过,我还希望你知道 |
[1:15:31] | At least we’re away from the riff raff. See any riffs or raffs? | 至少我们离渣滓很远 你看见渣滓了吗? |
[1:15:34] | – Hey, guys. – Hey, Ian. Hey, Giselle. | 你们好,伙计们 你好,伊恩,你好,吉赛尔 |
[1:15:36] | So hard to keep the riff raff out these days. Boog! Staring contest! Go! | 所以如今很难摆脱渣滓,布哥 目登眼比赛,开始 |
[1:15:41] | – What? – You’re good. | 你说什么? 你很厉害 |
[1:15:46] | – Hey! Let’s tell a scary story. – Really? | 我来讲一个恐怖故事 真的吗? |
[1:15:49] | I’ll start. The Wailing Wampus Werewolf was on the prowl. | 我要开始说了,嚎叫狼人在徘徊 |
[1:15:54] | No one was safe. | 大家都有危险 |
[1:15:56] | Scary! And the vicious werewolf emerged from the dark… | 可怕,邪恶的狼人在一片黑暗中 |
[1:16:01] | through the misty mist, upon two friends who were having a blast camping. | 从升起的浓雾中出现 扑向正在开心露营的两个朋友 |
[1:16:05] | I think that’s a great setup. | 我认为这是很棒的背景 |
[1:16:08] | Nice try, Ian. | 得了吧,伊恩 |
[1:16:13] | Props on the fake teeth. Very convincing. | 假牙做得很逼真,非常令人信服 |
[1:16:17] | Everything all right over there? | 那边还好吗? |
[1:16:21] | This is not Ian? | 不是伊恩? |
[1:16:24] | Nice werewolf, good werewolf. | 好狼人,乖狼人 |
[1:16:32] | – I don’t know what to do! – Elliot! You know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 艾略特,你知道该做什么 |
[1:16:36] | Boog! You’re right! I’ve been training for this moment my entire life! | 布哥,你说得对 我为了这一亥lJ已经训练了一辈子 |
[1:17:25] | See? I told you! | 看见了吗?我告诉过你 |
[1:17:26] | The werewolf communicates through interpretive dance. | 狼人通过形意舞蹈交流 |
[1:17:29] | Yeah. Interpretive dance and talking. I can talk. | 对,形意舞蹈和说话,我会说话 |
[1:17:33] | – I think he means us no harm. – Whatever. | 我认为他不想伤害我们 随你怎么说 |
[1:17:37] | We need to show him we don’t either. Everybody dance now! | 我们得告诉他,我们也不想伤害他 大家一起跳舞 |
[1:17:41] | Shake that tail feather! | 摇摆起来 |
[1:17:52] | Bud… Bud… | 巴…巴… |
[1:17:56] | Busting a move! | 我在跳舞 |
[1:18:00] | Impressive moves, Boog. We should call you Dances With Werewolves. | 跳得好,布哥 我们应该称之为“与狼人共舞” |
[1:18:05] | Boog, I have something shocking to tell you. I might not be the werewolf. | 布哥,我要告诉你一个惊人消息 我也许不是狼人 |
[1:18:10] | Got it, Mr. Weenie! | 我知道了,维尼先生 |
[1:18:34] | And everybody lived happily ever after. | 大家都过上了幸福的生活 |
[1:18:37] | Except for Mr. Weenie, who is now a drifter. | 除了维尼先生,他变成了流浪狗 |
[1:18:45] | Oh, Bobbie! Or Bob. How did it come to this? | 芭比,或是鲍勃 怎么会走到这一步? |
[1:18:59] | Bobbie lives! | 芭比活过来了 |
[1:19:02] | Surprise, Mr. Weenie! | 惊喜,维尼先生 |
[1:19:08] | I feel like it’s been forever! Did Gordy feed you? We asked him to. | 我觉得我很久没见到你了 戈帝喂你了吗?我们拜托他的 |
[1:19:13] | That would have been nice to know. | 如果你早点告诉我就好了 |
[1:19:16] | We were at a See-cret convention… | 我们去参加口述成真术大会了 |
[1:19:18] | you know, “say it and see it.” When Bob says, “It’s Mr. Weenie’s birthday.” | 就是“说出来就会看见” 那时鲍勃说“今天是维尼的生日” |
[1:19:22] | And I say “Gee, Bob, do you ever quit talking?” | 我说“天啊,鲍勃 你就不能闭上嘴吗?” |
[1:19:25] | But then I say, “You’re right!” So we gathered up all of your friends… | 不过我又说“你说得对” 所以我们带来了你所有的朋友 |
[1:19:28] | for a surprise birthday party. Are you surprised? | 召开惊喜生日派对,你惊喜吗? |
[1:19:32] | – Not pleasantly. – Mr. Weenie is excited to see us. | 没有感到喜悦 维尼先生见到我们很激动 |
[1:19:37] | Are you excited to see him, Bob? Oh, Bob is so excited, he’s speechless. | 你见到他激动吗,鲍勃? 鲍勃太激动了,他说不出话来了 |
[1:19:42] | This is gonna be the best party. | 这一定会是最愉快的派对 |
[1:19:48] | So, everybody did live happily ever after, including Mr. Weenie. The end! | 所以所有人都过上了幸福的生活 包括维尼先生,剧终 |
[1:19:58] | – Just one more time. – No. | 就再穿一次 不行 |