英文名称:Repo The Genetic Opera
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Repo!The Genetic Opera | 遗传学歌剧 |
[00:28] | 即使有问题也没有组织供你反映 ^^ | |
[00:33] | 若不吝赐教,或想唠叨电影 欢迎致信lovelprock@yahoo.com.cn | |
[00:40] | 引用请注明出处 灰常感谢^^ | |
[00:48] | the not-too-distant future | 在不远的将来 |
[00:53] | An epidemic of organ failures | 一场器官衰竭的瘟疫 |
[01:00] | Millions die | 数百万人死亡 |
[01:06] | Chaos! | 混乱! |
[01:12] | Out of the tragedy | 悲剧之外 |
[01:17] | A savior emerges | 一个救世主出现 |
[01:23] | Without a heart transplant… You will die | 没有心脏移植… 你会死的 |
[01:29] | But I can’t afford this operation | 但我无法支付这个手术 |
[01:32] | Don’t worry | 别担心 |
[01:34] | Geneco offers Organ Financing | Geneco会提供器官的借贷 |
[01:36] | Geneco’s payment plans Cheat Death.. for now | Geneco的支付计划可以逃脱死亡.. 如今 |
[01:43] | Geneco carves out a new niche- | Geneco开辟出一个全新纪元 |
[01:46] | Surgery as a fashion statement! | 手术就像一种时尚的声明! |
[01:59] | Geneco also develops Zydrate | Geneco也开发Zydrate |
[02:04] | Zydrate. | |
[02:04] | An expensive and addictive Painkiller | 一种昂贵并且易上瘾的止痛药 |
[02:09] | Grave-Robbers sell a cheap version of Zydrate on the Black Market | 盗墓者在黑市上售卖一种廉价版的Zydrate |
[02:13] | Extracted from the Dead | 从死者身上萃取 |
[02:16] | Rotti Largo,Geneco’s founder | Rotti Largo,Geneco的创始人 |
[02:20] | Lobbies a bill through congress | 在国会中游说议员通过了一项法案 |
[02:24] | Organ repossessions are legalized! | 器官回收的合法化! |
[02:28] | Rotti Largo and his kids | Rotti Largo和他的孩子们 |
[02:30] | Luigi Largo | |
[02:32] | Amber Sweet | |
[02:34] | And Pavi Largo | 和Pavi Largo |
[02:36] | The world’s most powerful family | 这世界上最强势的家族 |
[02:44] | But for those who can’t keep up with their Organ Payments | 但是对于那些不能维持他们的器官账单支付的人 |
[02:48] | The Largos send in.. | Largo家族就会派出.. |
[02:51] | Repo Men | 回收人 |
[02:54] | Repo Men | 回收人 |
[03:16] | Out from the night, | 在夜幕之中, |
[03:17] | from the mist, steps the figure. | 透过薄雾,逐显轮廓. |
[03:19] | No one really knows his name for sure. | 没有人真的知道他的名字. |
[03:22] | He stands at 6’6″ head and shoulders. | 他身高六尺六寸 |
[03:25] | Pray he never comes knocking at your door. | 祈求他永远不要来敲你的门. |
[03:28] | Say that you once bought a heart | 说你曾经买过一个心脏 |
[03:31] | or new corneas, | 或者新的角膜, |
[03:32] | but somehow never managed to square away your debts? | 无论如何不要以为,可以推脱你的债务 |
[03:35] | He won’t bother to write or to phone you. | 他不会写信或打电话来打扰你. |
[03:38] | He’ll just rip the still-beating heart from your chest! | 他只会把你那颗正在跳动的心脏从你的胸腔里挖出来! |
[03:41] | Repo Man | 回收人 |
[03:48] | – Repo Man..Hey,come on.Quick. | – 回收人..Hey,快呀.快. |
[03:54] | Now, you could run. | 现在,你可以跑. |
[03:56] | You could hide. You could try to. | 你可以躲藏.你可以试一试. |
[03:58] | But he always has a way of finding you. | 但他总有办法找到你. |
[04:01] | He will come at your weakest hour, | 他会在你最无助的时刻到来, |
[04:04] | when no one is around who might rescue you. | 没有任何人在你身边,谁能拯救你. |
[04:07] | Repo man | 回收人 |
[04:14] | Repo man | 回收人 |
[04:20] | And none of us are free from this horror, | 我们中没有人能够逃脱这悲惨的事情, |
[04:23] | for many years ago, we all fell in debt. | 许多年前,我们都欠下了债. |
[04:27] | New body parts were needed to perfect our image, | 新的肢体对于我们完美的外貌是必须的, |
[04:29] | and until our debts are clear, | 在我们的债务偿清之前, |
[04:31] | we will live in fear of the… | 我们会活在他的阴影之下… |
[04:33] | Repo man | 回收人 |
[05:11] | Vote no on Prop 598 and keep repossessions legal. | 598票支持回收的合法性. |
[05:18] | If companies like GeneCo couldn’t repossess organs… | 如果像GeneCo这样的公司不能回收器官… |
[05:28] | Vote no on Prop 598. | 598票支持. |
[05:34] | Tune in to tonight’s Genetic Opera | 收听今夜的遗传学歌剧 |
[05:37] | to witness Mag’s farewell performance. | 见证Mag的告别演出 |
[05:41] | … Genetic Opera | …遗传学歌剧 |
[05:42] | to witness Mag’s farewell… | 见证Mag的告别… |
[06:06] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[06:13] | You disgust me. | 你让我恶心. |
[06:41] | I’m sorry, Mr. Largo. | 对不起,Largo先生. |
[06:44] | I’m afraid… I’m afraid it’s terminal. | 恐怕… 恐怕是绝症. |
[06:58] | You don’t have much time. | 你没有多少时间了. |
[07:00] | It’s spreading rapidly. | 扩散得很快. |
[07:35] | Things you see | 如你所见 |
[07:39] | In a graveyard | 在墓地里 |
[07:43] | Things you see | 如你所见 |
[07:46] | In a graveyard | 在墓地里 |
[07:51] | Maggots. Vermin. | 蛆.寄生虫. |
[07:53] | You want the world for nothing. | 这个世界对你们无关紧要. |
[07:55] | Commence your groveling. | 开始叩拜吧. |
[07:57] | Rotti, your king, is dying. | Rotti,你们的国王将逝. |
[07:59] | Even Rotti Largo cannot prevent this passing. | 即使Rotti Largo也不能阻止的事情. |
[08:03] | Who will inherit GeneCo? | 谁会继承GeneCo? |
[08:05] | I’ll keep those vultures guessing. | 让这些贪婪的人去猜测. |
[08:07] | Things you see | 如你所见 |
[08:10] | In a graveyard | 在墓地里 |
[08:14] | I’ll keep those vultures guessing. | 让这些贪婪的人去猜测. |
[08:16] | Things you see | 如你所见 |
[08:19] | In a graveyard | 在墓地里 |
[08:21] | I’ll keep those vultures guessing. | 让这些贪婪的人去猜测. |
[08:23] | Guessing, guessing, guessing. | 猜测,猜测,猜测. |
[09:23] | This will be quick | 这会很快的 |
[09:27] | It’s in my sight | 就在我视线里 |
[09:32] | I’ll capture it | 我会抓到它 |
[09:36] | Then run back inside | 然后跑回屋里 |
[09:39] | And be back home in time | 及时回家 |
[09:45] | Industrialization | 工业化 |
[09:47] | Has crippled the globe | 损毁了地球 |
[09:50] | Enjoy GeneCo’s dau and nighttime.formulas of Zydrate. | 享受GeneCo的日夜.Zydrate的规则. |
[09:54] | Nature failed as technology spread | 自然的消亡如同科技的发展 |
[09:59] | Ask a gentern if Zydrate is right for you. | 咨询一个护师看Zydrate是否适合你. |
[10:03] | And in this wake, a market erected | 在这之后,一个市场崛起 |
[10:07] | Buying Zydrate from an unlicensed source is illegal. | 从未经许可的来源购买Zydrate是违法的. |
[10:12] | An entire city | 整个城市 |
[10:13] | Built on top of the dead | 建立在死亡之上 |
[10:16] | And you can finance | 你可以分期购买 |
[10:19] | Your bones | 你的骨头 |
[10:21] | And your kidneys | 和你的肾脏 |
[10:26] | For every market a sub market grows | 像所有市场一样,一个分支市场兴起 |
[10:34] | No. | 不. |
[10:35] | But best you be punctual | 你最好准时的 |
[10:37] | With making your payments | 偿还你的债务 |
[10:44] | Lets it be you on the concrete below | 以避免你遭受横祸 |
[10:53] | It’s quick | 很迅速 |
[10:54] | It’s clean | 很干净 |
[10:57] | It’s pure | 很纯洁 |
[11:02] | It could change your life | 它可以改变你的生活 |
[11:05] | Rest assured | 绝对放心 |
[11:11] | It’s the 21st century cure | 它是21世纪的良药 |
[11:20] | And it’s my job | 也是我的工作 |
[11:24] | To steal and rob | 偷盗,洗劫 |
[11:28] | Graves! | 坟墓! |
[11:29] | No! Please, please, stop! | 不! 拜托, 拜托, 停下来! |
[11:32] | Stop! | 停下来! |
[11:33] | Grave robbers on… | 盗墓者在… |
[11:34] | Oh, no! No… | Oh, 不! 不… |
[11:37] | Lockdown Lockdown | 锁定 锁定 |
[11:39] | Grave robbers on… | 盗墓者在… |
[11:42] | Oh, no! | Oh, 不! |
[11:45] | No, no, no, no! | 不, 不, 不, 不! |
[11:47] | It’s locked! | 锁上了! |
[11:50] | This way, kid. | 走这边,孩子. |
[11:51] | Wait! You’re going to get us caught! | 等等!你会让我们都被捕的! |
[11:57] | Wait! Wait! | 等等! 等等! |
[11:58] | Jackpot! | 头彩啊! |
[12:03] | So why care for these petty obsessions? | 何必去在意这些无关紧要的问题? |
[12:07] | Your designer heart still beats with common blood | 你的心脏仍然留着普通的血液 |
[12:11] | And what if you could have genetic perfection? | 如果你能够得到完美的遗传? |
[12:15] | Would you change who you are if you could? | 如果可以你想改变自己么? |
[12:19] | ‘Cause it’s quick | 因为它很迅速 |
[12:21] | It’s clean | 很干净 |
[12:23] | And it’s pure | 也很纯洁 |
[12:26] | No. I shouldn’t be here. | 不.我不应该在这里. |
[12:28] | It could change your life | 它可以改变你的生活 |
[12:31] | Rest assured | 绝对放心 |
[12:35] | I have got to get home. | 我得回家了. |
[12:36] | It’s the 21st century | 它是21世纪的 |
[12:40] | Cure! | 良药! |
[12:41] | This cannot be happening | 怎么会这样 |
[12:46] | And it’s my job | 这就是我的工作 |
[12:50] | To steal and rob | 偷盗,洗劫 |
[12:52] | – Graves! – No, no, no, please! | – 坟墓! – 不,不,不,求你! |
[12:58] | Grave robbers will be executed on sight. | 盗墓者会在监控下被处置 |
[13:01] | Graves | 坟墓 |
[13:10] | Let them go. | 让他们走. |
[13:11] | I didn’t know. Please. | 我不知道.求你. |
[13:13] | Hey! | |
[13:14] | I can’t breath. | 我不能呼吸了. |
[13:17] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道. |
[13:22] | Blood pressure warning. | 血压警告. |
[13:23] | Blood pressure warning. | 血压警告. |
[13:25] | Medicate immediatelu. | 急需用药. |
[13:27] | Medicate immediatelu. | 急需用药. |
[13:43] | – Hey | – Dad.爸爸. |
[13:45] | It was a close one | 这次真危险 |
[13:47] | Dad. | 爸爸. |
[13:48] | Too close | 太危险了 |
[13:50] | Dad, what happened? | 爸爸,发生了什么? |
[13:51] | You’re gonna be all right | 你会没事的 |
[13:54] | Now that’s all that matters | 这才是关键 |
[13:56] | Was I outside? | 我去过外面? |
[13:57] | No, Shi | 没有,Shi |
[13:59] | There were these bodies | 那儿有好多尸体 |
[14:01] | You missed your medicine | 你忘了吃药 |
[14:03] | And fell unconscious | 然后不省人事 |
[14:05] | – They were all dead. – Nonsense. | – 他们都死了. – 胡说. |
[14:07] | Please be more cautious | 求你再小心一点 |
[14:09] | You could go into shock | 你应该是受惊了 |
[14:11] | But it was real, Dad | 那是真的,爸爸 |
[14:12] | I am the doctor, and I’m your father | 我是个医生,更是你父亲 |
[14:15] | I didn’t imagine this | 我没有虚构这些 |
[14:17] | Please, Shilo, drop it | 拜托,Shilo,忘了它 |
[14:18] | Couldn’t have fathomed this | 我真是不明就里 |
[14:19] | Please, Shilo, stop it. | 拜托,Shilo,别说了. |
[14:20] | Dad, I could smell the dead. | 爸爸,我能闻到死亡的气息. |
[14:22] | You could have died! You… | 你可能会死!你… |
[14:23] | You scare me to death! | 你吓得我要死! |
[14:31] | A blood disease | 血液病 |
[14:33] | That took your dear mother from us | 从我们身边带走了你亲爱的母亲 |
[14:36] | Passed from her and into your veins | 通过她传染给你 |
[14:40] | I’d be lost if I were to lose you | 失去你我将彻底迷失 |
[14:47] | I will stop at nothing to keep you safe | 我会不惜一切保证你的安全 |
[14:54] | I’ll take my meds, Dad | 我会吃药的,爸爸 |
[14:57] | Don’t you worry | 你别担心 |
[14:59] | Just until I find a cure | 直到我找到治愈的方法 |
[15:06] | Your mother, rest her soul | 你母亲,愿她灵魂安息 |
[15:09] | Would be so proud of you | 她会以你为傲 |
[15:11] | Though you cannot see her | 尽管你无法再见她 |
[15:13] | She is here with you | 她就在你身边 |
[15:15] | We will always be there for you | 我们永远在你身边 |
[15:18] | In your time of need | 在你需要的时候 |
[15:20] | Shilo, you’re the world to me | Shilo,你就是我的全世界 |
[15:49] | Shilo, take your medicine. | Shilo,吃了你的药吧. |
[15:56] | I’m | 我 |
[15:58] | Infected | 被感染 |
[16:02] | I’m infected | 我被感染 |
[16:06] | By your genetics | 拜你的遗传 |
[16:11] | Shilo, I’m the doctor | Shilo,我是医生 |
[16:14] | Shilo, I’m your father. | Shilo,我是你父亲. |
[16:17] | Oh, Shilo, that was close. | Oh,Shilo,那太危险了. |
[16:20] | Take your medicine | 吃了你的药 |
[16:24] | I’m infected | 我被感染 |
[16:26] | By your genetics | 拜你的遗传 |
[16:30] | I’m infected | 我被感染 |
[16:32] | I’m infected | 我被感染 |
[16:33] | By your genetics | 拜你的遗传 |
[16:36] | And I don’t think that I can be fixed | 我想我没法痊愈了 |
[16:39] | No, I don’t think that I can be fixed | 不,我想我没法痊愈了 |
[16:42] | Tell me why, oh, why | 告诉我为什么,oh,为什么 |
[16:44] | Are my genetics such a bitch | 我的遗传是个婊子 |
[16:59] | It’s this blood condition | 这就是血液的问题 |
[17:01] | Damn this blood condition | 操这血液的问题 |
[17:02] | Mother, can you hear me? | 母亲,你能听到么? |
[17:04] | Thanks for the disease | 谢谢你给的疾病 |
[17:05] | Now I am sequestered | 现在我被囚禁了 |
[17:07] | Part of the collection | 像一件标本 |
[17:09] | That’s what is expected when you are infected | 这就是你的期望?当你被感染 |
[17:18] | That’s what is expected when you are infected | 这就是你的期望?当你被感染 |
[17:21] | That’s what is expected when you are infected | 这就是你的期望?当你被感染 |
[17:25] | How much of it’s genetics? | 有多少是遗传? |
[17:26] | How much of it is fate? | 有多少是命中注定? |
[17:28] | How much of it depends | 有多少是取决于 |
[17:29] | On the choices that we make | 我们所做的决定 |
[17:31] | He says I have a right to | 他说我有权利 |
[17:33] | I also inherit his shame | 我也继承了他的羞耻 |
[17:37] | Is heredity the culprit? | 遗传是不是罪魁祸首? |
[17:39] | Can I stop it, or am I a slave? | 我能停止这一切吗,或者我注定是个奴隶? |
[17:51] | I want to go outside | 我想去外面的世界 |
[17:58] | Outside | 外面的世界 |
[18:05] | I want to go | 我想去 |
[18:08] | Outside | 外面的世界 |
[18:12] | Outside | 外面的世界 |
[18:18] | Ladies and gentlemen | 女士们先生们 |
[18:20] | Signore,signori | 贵族们,绅士们 |
[18:22] | Don’t you dare touch your TV | 你胆敢碰你的电视机 |
[18:26] | Tonight’s genetic opera is the place to be | 今夜遗传学歌剧将在这里上演 |
[18:30] | That’s right, friends! | 没错,朋友们! |
[18:37] | Nathan’s story | Nathan的故事 |
[18:41] | 17 years ago | 17年前 |
[18:45] | Two lovers,Nathan and Marni | 一对爱人,Nathan和Marni |
[18:49] | A happy marriage | 幸福的婚姻 |
[18:52] | A child on the way | 孩子即将诞生 |
[18:54] | The perfect life | 完美的生活 |
[18:57] | Until Marni got sick | 直到Marni生病 |
[19:02] | Nathan thought he found the cure | Nathan以为他发现了药方 |
[19:13] | With time running out | 伴随时间的流失 |
[19:15] | And Marni losing blood | 和Marni的失血 |
[19:19] | Nathan could only save one | Nathan只能挽救一个 |
[19:43] | Where did our daughter go? | 我们的女儿该何去何从? |
[19:47] | It’s me she must escape | 她需要逃脱的是我 |
[19:50] | My burdens I can’t erase | 我的责任不能抹去 |
[19:53] | The mother I might have saved | 我应该救她的母亲 |
[19:59] | – Assassin – Murder | – 刺客 – 凶手 |
[20:00] | Monster | 禽兽 |
[20:05] | Marni, I need you now | Marni,我多需要你 |
[20:08] | Look what I’ve become | 看我变成了什么样子 |
[20:12] | The nightmare that she should fear | 她恐惧的噩梦 |
[20:15] | Is the father you left alone | 那个你抛下的父亲 |
[20:48] | The years roll by without you, Marni | 没有你的日子,Marni |
[20:51] | 17 have come and gone | 17年来了又去 |
[20:54] | I raised our Shilo with the best intentions | 我用心良苦抚养我们的Shilo |
[21:00] | But there is something I can’t tell her | 但有些事情我无法告诉她 |
[21:04] | I’m lost without you here | 失去你让我迷失 |
[21:07] | I am only living out a lie | 我只能靠一个谎言活着 |
[21:14] | Shilo can never leave | Shilo永远不能离开 |
[21:18] | She is my everything | 她是我的一切 |
[21:21] | Nothing can bring you back | 没有什么能将你换回 |
[21:25] | Shilo is all I have | Shilo就是我的所有 |
[21:37] | – Assassin – Murder | – 刺客 – 凶手 |
[21:38] | Monster | 禽兽 |
[21:42] | Years roll by without you, Marni | 没有你的日子, Marni |
[21:45] | 17 have come and gone | 17年来了又去 |
[21:48] | I raised our Shilo with the best intentions | 我用心良苦抚养我们的Shilo |
[21:54] | There is something I can’t tell her | 但有些事情我无法告诉她 |
[21:58] | I am lost without you here | 失去你让我迷失 |
[22:01] | I am only living out a lie | 我只能靠一个谎言活着 |
[22:11] | I’m the monster | 我就是禽兽 |
[22:14] | Assassin | 刺客 |
[22:15] | I’m the villain | 我就是恶棍 |
[22:18] | Assassin | 刺客 |
[22:19] | What perfection | 多么完美 |
[22:22] | Assassin | 刺客 |
[22:23] | What precision | 多么精准 |
[22:26] | Assassin | 刺客 |
[22:27] | Clean incisions I deliver | 干净的切口,出自我手 |
[22:30] | Unscathed organs I deliver | 无损的器官,出自我手 |
[22:34] | Repossessions I deliver | 回收的工作,出自我手 |
[22:38] | I’m the Repo | 我就是回收人 |
[22:40] | Legal assassin | 合法杀手 |
[22:43] | The lungs and livers | 肺和肝脏 |
[22:45] | And bladders and hearts | 膀胱和心脏 |
[22:48] | You always save a bundle | 你总能得到一个套装 |
[22:50] | When you buy our GeneCo parts | 当你买了GeneCo的产品 |
[22:52] | Spleens, intestines, and spines, and brains | 脾脏和肠, 脊柱和大脑 |
[22:57] | All at warehouse prices | 全都是货仓价 |
[22:59] | But our quality’s the same | 而我们的质量也一样 |
[23:02] | GeneCo | |
[23:04] | Mark it up | 记账上 |
[23:07] | Mark it up | 记账上 |
[23:11] | Mark it up | 记账上 |
[23:14] | Mark it up | 记账上 |
[23:16] | Where the fuck is Dad, brothers? | 老爸TM的在哪儿,兄弟们? |
[23:19] | He left me in charge, sister! | 他留我来负责了,妹妹! |
[23:21] | I don’t take lip from a | 我才不会吻一个 |
[23:24] | – Slut – Cunt | – 贱人 – 骚�� |
[23:25] | My brother and sister should fuck | 我的哥哥和姐姐应该干一下 |
[23:29] | Pavi, shut the fuck up. | Pavi,TM的闭嘴. |
[23:31] | I’m the smartest and the toughest | 我是最聪明的最强大的 |
[23:35] | I will find a hole and fuck it | 我会找一个洞去干的 |
[23:39] | If there ain’t one, I will make one | 如果没有,我就弄一个 |
[23:42] | Luigi don’t take shit from no one | Luigi才不�湃魏稳四� |
[23:45] | One brain, mark it up | 一个大脑,记在账上 |
[23:48] | Only I got brains enough | 只有我才有足够的大脑 |
[23:51] | That’s why Pa will leave GeneCo to me | 这就是为什么爸爸会把GeneCo留给我 |
[23:57] | Me, me, me, me, me | 我,我,我,我,我 |
[23:59] | Ask a gentern who they prefer | 去问护师,她们选谁 |
[24:02] | 10 out of 9 will say the Pavi | 十有九个,会说Pavi |
[24:06] | The most dashing, panty snatching | 最凶猛的,内裤抓手 |
[24:09] | I will leave your diapers dripping | 我会让你的尿布滴水 |
[24:12] | Two hearts, mark it up | 两个心脏,记在账上 |
[24:15] | Pavi steals all of the hearts | Pavi偷了所有的心脏 |
[24:19] | You ain’t got the guts, brother | 你那儿根本没有肠,兄弟 |
[24:21] | All bark but no lungs, brother. | 全是皮你没有肺脏,兄弟. |
[24:24] | Dad will leave GeneCo to me | 爸爸会把GeneCo留给我 |
[24:31] | You wait | 你等着 |
[24:33] | Time will tell | 时间会证明 |
[24:34] | – Pavi’s face… – Luigi’s fists… | – Pavi的容貌… – Luigi的拳头… |
[24:36] | …will rule you! …will woo them all. | …会令你臣服! …会赢得所有. |
[24:38] | – When I inherit… – I’ll inherit… | – 当我继承… – 我会继承… |
[24:40] | All this stuff | 所有这一切 |
[24:41] | Take Dad’s will and write you out | 按照爸爸的意志踢你出局 |
[24:45] | Take my cut and mark it up | 给我动刀再记在账上 |
[24:48] | Mark it up, mark it up | 记账上,记账上 |
[24:55] | Hi. I’m Blind Mag. | Hi.我是盲女Mag. |
[24:57] | Your treasured memories don’t have to fade with time. | 你珍贵的回忆 不应该随着时间消逝. |
[25:02] | Announcing GeneCo’s Cornea Plus. | 现在宣布GeneCo的角膜植入. |
[25:04] | GeneCo’s breakthrough,optical technology | GeneCo的最新突破,视力技术 |
[25:06] | where everything is digitally recorded | 所有事物都进行数字储存 |
[25:10] | so you can relive your favorite memories | 你便可以重新体验你珍爱的回忆 |
[25:12] | again and again. | 一遍又一遍. |
[25:14] | Don’t miss out,on tonight’s genetic opera. | 不要错过,就在今夜的遗传学歌剧. |
[25:17] | Incoming message. | 收到信息. |
[25:19] | … from Rotti Largo. | …来自Rotti Largo. |
[25:21] | Incoming message from Rotti Largo. | 收到来自Rotti Largo的信息. |
[25:24] | Shilo, you don’t know me, | Shilo,你并不认识我, |
[25:26] | but your mother was once,very dear to me. | 但你母亲曾经对我,很重要. |
[25:28] | I can help uou find your cure. | 我能帮你找到治愈的方法. |
[25:31] | Meet me in uour mother’s tomb. | 到你母亲的墓地来见我. |
[25:37] | Rotti’s story | Rotti的故事 |
[25:40] | 17 Years ago | 17年前 |
[25:45] | Two lovers,Rotti and Marni | 一对爱人,Rotti和Marni |
[25:49] | He thought they had The Perfect Life | 他以为他们拥有了完美的生活 |
[25:53] | Until Marni met Nathan | 直到Marni遇上了Nathan |
[25:59] | And broke Rotti’s heart | 这伤透了Rotti的心 |
[26:02] | When Marni got sick | 当Marni生病的时候 |
[26:07] | Rotti saw an opportunity | Rotti看到了一个机会 |
[26:11] | To get even | 去报复 |
[26:14] | Sneak this into Nathan’s lab | 把这个偷偷放进Nathan的实验室 |
[26:25] | With Marni’s Blood on his hands | Marni的血沾染了他的双手 |
[26:28] | Rotti could only punish one | Rotti只想惩罚一个人 |
[26:37] | Ashes. | 灰烬. |
[26:39] | Dust. | 尘埃. |
[26:40] | My children were a bust. | 我的孩子都是杂碎. |
[26:42] | They shall inherit nothing. | 他们什么也无法继承. |
[26:44] | No, no. | 不,不. |
[26:46] | My legacy is too great | 我的遗产那么贵重 |
[26:48] | to throw away on ingrates. | 丢给那些忘恩负义的人简直不配. |
[26:50] | Nathan Wallace had potential | Nathan Wallace曾有机会 |
[26:52] | Till he stole my Marni away. | 若不是他偷走了Marni. |
[26:54] | In denial, Nathan blamed himself | 自我欺骗,Nathan陷入自责 |
[26:56] | for Marni’s sudden death, | 因为Marni的意外死亡, |
[26:57] | and never once thought | 却从来没考虑过 |
[26:59] | to suspect the man who wrote his checks. | 去怀疑到底是谁给他设下的圈套. |
[27:01] | I guess…I’ll take it to my death! | 我猜…我会把秘密带进坟墓! |
[27:05] | Things you see | 如你所见 |
[27:09] | In a graveyard | 在墓地里 |
[27:12] | I’ll take it to my death. | 我会把秘密带进坟墓. |
[27:22] | Marni, it’s Rotti. | Marni,是Rotti. |
[27:24] | You never should have left me. | 你从来就不该离开我. |
[27:26] | I would have given you the world. | 我会给你全世界. |
[27:29] | It’s been difficult to see you | 想见你太困难了 |
[27:32] | after what you’ve put me through. | 在你让我经历了那些之后. |
[27:33] | You forced my hand and made me do… | 是你逼我去做的… |
[27:36] | Well, it looks like I’ll be joining you. | 好吧,现在看来我也就快和你相会了. |
[27:39] | It seems the man who cured the globe | 看来这个治愈了地球的人 |
[27:42] | cannot stop his own extinction. | 却无法阻止他自己的灭亡. |
[27:44] | But I can go out with a bang! | 但我得死的轰轰烈烈! |
[27:50] | No! | 不! |
[27:51] | I can go out with a bang. | 我得死得轰轰烈烈. |
[27:53] | Things you see | 如你所见 |
[27:55] | – In a graveyard – Blood pressure… | – 在墓地里 – 血压… |
[27:57] | No, no, please!I can’t be outside. | 不,不,求你了!我不能呆在外面. |
[27:58] | I can’t be outside! | 我不能呆在外面! |
[28:00] | Things you see | 如你所见 |
[28:03] | Blood pressure warning. | 血压警告. |
[28:05] | Medicate immediately. | 急需用药. |
[28:06] | Shilo, thanks for coming. | Shilo,谢谢你能来. |
[28:08] | It’s nice to see | 很高兴看到 |
[28:12] | Young talent blooming | 年轻才华横溢 |
[28:15] | My kids have been… | 我的孩子是那么的… |
[28:18] | Well, disappointing. | 额,让人失望. |
[28:22] | I’m Rotti Largo. | 我是Rotti Largo. |
[28:24] | I know. | 我知道. |
[28:25] | I own GeneCo | 我拥有GeneCo |
[28:27] | Please let me go. | 请让我走. |
[28:28] | Sorry to be | 很抱歉 |
[28:31] | So difficult | 那可不行 |
[28:36] | I had no choice | 我没有选择 |
[28:38] | You’re a tough one to find | 你实在是很难找的人 |
[28:40] | Climbing through holes | 得穿过深深的洞穴 |
[28:42] | Tell me, why do you hide… | 告诉我,为什么躲起来… |
[28:44] | – I’m not. – Your pretty face? | – 我没有. – 因为你漂亮的脸蛋? |
[28:45] | I cannot be outside | 我不能呆在外面 |
[28:48] | I have a blood disease | 我有血液病 |
[28:52] | But there is hope, an antidote | 但还有希望,有治疗的办法 |
[28:55] | And you could be the first | 你可以做第一个 |
[28:58] | To sample it, the GeneCo fix | 尝试的人,GeneCo |
[29:00] | To all blood diseases | 可以治疗所有的血液病 |
[29:03] | And I can use someone like you | 我可以用像你这样的孩子 |
[29:06] | The poster child of progress | 做宣传海报的主角 |
[29:11] | It’s the cure you sought, Shilo | 这正是你寻找的药方,Shilo |
[29:14] | Your chance to see the world, Shilo | 正是你放眼世界的机会,Shilo |
[29:19] | In your grasp | 尽在你把握 |
[29:24] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[29:25] | A function awaits. | 这儿有一场典礼. |
[29:26] | Will you be my date? | 能接受我的邀请吗? |
[29:29] | I can’t. | 我不能. |
[29:30] | Blind Mag will be there. | 盲女Mag也会在那儿. |
[29:32] | – Mag? – You two should meet | – 你们两个应该见见 |
[29:35] | No. | 不. |
[29:36] | I must leave | 我必须走了 |
[29:38] | My dad will worry | 我爸爸会担心 |
[29:43] | Who says that Dad | 谁说爸爸 |
[29:46] | Needs to know everything? | 需要知道所有事情? |
[30:02] | Repo man | 回收人 |
[30:11] | I hate to do this | 我讨厌干这个 |
[30:16] | It’s a thankless job | 这是个不讨好的工作 |
[30:20] | But somebody’s got to do it | 但总得有人做 |
[30:23] | Penile tissue inch by inch | 阴茎组织一寸又一寸 |
[30:27] | Skinnin’ off the muscles slow | 慢慢的拔掉肌肉上的皮 |
[30:31] | Harvesting the kidneys for the fall | 在秋天收割肾脏 |
[30:35] | Savin’ up the livers in the fridge | 肝脏得存进冰箱里 |
[30:39] | No one ever thanks me when I’m done | 在我完工之后从来没人感谢我 |
[30:42] | How self-absorbed people can be | 人们是多么的自恋呀 |
[30:46] | With a slice | 被切开 |
[30:48] | Or a snip | 或剪断 |
[30:50] | Eeny meeny miney moe | |
[30:54] | With a cut and a stitch | 切开再缝合 |
[30:58] | Returning organs good as new | 让器官完好如新 |
[31:17] | It’s a thankless job | 这是个不讨好的工作 |
[31:21] | But somebody’s got to do it | 但总得有人做 |
[31:23] | Got to do it! | 得去做! |
[31:25] | Like a mop! | 像个拖把! |
[31:26] | Like a mop! | 像个拖把. |
[31:27] | And a broom. | 还有扫帚. |
[31:28] | And a broom. | 还有扫帚. |
[31:29] | No one wants a thankless job | 没人想干不讨好的工作 |
[31:49] | GeneCo’s Digital Corneas | GeneCo的数字角膜 |
[31:50] | provide state-of-the-art resolution | 提供最先进的保障 |
[31:53] | and low density without sacrificing style. | 和低密度的无损害风格 |
[31:57] | Hi. I’m Blind Mag, | Hi.我是盲女Mag, |
[31:59] | the Voice of GeneCo. | GeneCo的代言人. |
[32:01] | At GeneCo, an affordable,organ makeover | 在GeneCo,一次可以轻松负的担器官改造 |
[32:04] | is just a simple financing away. | 仅仅是一笔简单的分期付款. |
[32:07] | Take control of your life, | 掌控你的生活, |
[32:09] | because it’s what’s on the inside that counts. | 因为它是完全发自内在的价值 |
[32:12] | Financed organs are subject | 分期支付的器官受到 |
[32:13] | to all legal default remedies, | 所有法律条款的默认保护, |
[32:15] | including new possession… | 包括新的占有… |
[32:17] | Sorry, folks. It’ll be a long time | 抱歉了,观众们.还得花很长时间 |
[32:18] | before GeneCo can help uou sing like Mag. | GeneCo才能让你可以像Mag那样唱歌. |
[32:23] | I don’t know about you, Bob, | 我不知道你怎样,Bob, |
[32:25] | but I haven’t been this excited | 但我好久没有这样兴奋过 |
[32:26] | since mu first elective surgeru. | 自从我第一次手术之后. |
[32:27] | No doubt, Dick.Excitement’s in the air. | 毫无疑问,Dick.空气中充满了激情. |
[32:30] | For one day a year only, | 一年一次的, |
[32:31] | Sanitarian Square will open its gates | 保健的广场会敞开它的大门 |
[32:34] | and welcome all of us | 欢迎我们所有人 |
[32:35] | to its post-plague Italian Renaissancel | 来到后灾难时代的意大利文艺复兴 |
[32:38] | GeneCo’s new Rome. | GeneCo的新罗马. |
[32:40] | Ah, the cuisine, the music, the culture. | Ah,美食,音乐,文化. |
[32:43] | GeneCo provides the finest | GeneCo能提供最好的 |
[32:45] | in Italian-inspired body version. | 在意式灵感版的身体里 |
[32:47] | Wow. This is turning into GeneCo’s | Wow.现在转移到GeneCo |
[32:49] | most spectacular,and unpredictable event ever. | 最引人入胜的,最难以预测的事件. |
[32:53] | That’s right, Dick.Only a few short hours | 没错,Dick.只剩短短几个小时 |
[32:55] | until Blind Mag’s final performance, | 就到盲女Mag的终极表演了, |
[32:57] | which is guaranteed to be talked about | 保证将被津津乐道 |
[32:59] | for years and years to come. | 持续好几年. |
[33:11] | Genterns | 护师们 |
[33:14] | Genterns, they secure the finest skin graft | 护师们,他们确保最好的皮肤移植 |
[33:17] | And stacked | 和堆叠 |
[33:18] | Scalpel, needle, thread | 解剖刀,针,线 |
[33:20] | That should do it | 就是这样了 |
[33:21] | Okay, Mr. Largo,want to see your new face? | 好了,Largo先生,想看看你的新面容吗? |
[33:24] | Oh, it’s so perfect! | Oh,好漂漂哦! |
[33:26] | Someone’s going to hang,if I don’t get my coffee! | 有人得被吊死,如果我再拿不到我的咖啡! |
[33:29] | Decaf? | 无咖啡因的? |
[33:30] | I will shoot you in the face! | 我要爆了你的脸! |
[33:32] | Sorry, Mr. Largo.Here’s a fresh cup for you. | 对不起,Largo先生.这是刚刚为您冲的. |
[33:37] | What’s this, rat piss? | 这是什么,老鼠便便? |
[33:40] | Luigi, stop it | Luigi,住手 |
[33:43] | Who’s gonna sing, then,after you leave? | 轮到谁唱歌了,在你离开之后? |
[33:46] | Amber, please, it’s not my place | Amber,拜托了,这并不是我的地盘 |
[33:49] | Someone must sing | 总得有人来唱 |
[33:50] | Why can’t it be me? | 为什么不能是我? |
[33:51] | – Sister, please. – Just shut your face! | – 妹妹,行了吧. – 住口吧你! |
[33:54] | Listen, you bitch | 听着,你这个贱货 |
[33:55] | When I’m running GeneCo… | 等我掌管了GeneCo… |
[33:57] | – In your dreams! – Dad loves me | – 在你梦里! – 爸爸爱我 |
[33:58] | And they all love the Pavi | 他们都爱Pavi |
[34:00] | When the geezer croaks | 当老头怪叫的时候 |
[34:01] | You will all learn to respect me | 你们都得学着尊重我 |
[34:03] | That’s enough! | 够了! |
[34:05] | – But she… – But he… | – 可是她… – 可是他… |
[34:06] | Children, off! | 孩子们,走开! |
[34:12] | Mag, there’s someone.I’d like you to meet. | Mag,有个人我想让你见见. |
[34:15] | A daughter of an old friend. | 一个老朋友的女儿. |
[34:17] | A ghost from your past. | 一个来自你过去的鬼魂. |
[34:21] | Seeing you two stirs memories | 看到你俩勾起我的回忆 |
[34:26] | Mag was 19, not much older than you | Mag那时候19岁,比你现在大不了许多 |
[34:31] | I heard her sing | 我听见她唱歌 |
[34:33] | And at that moment knew | 就在那一刻我知道 |
[34:35] | I’d help her see | 我得帮她重见光明 |
[34:37] | And watch her talent bloom | 看着她日渐才华横溢 |
[34:40] | I could help you, too | 我也可以帮助你 |
[34:42] | Will the Voice of GeneCo,please take the stage? | GeneCo的歌手,请上台来 |
[34:46] | Blind Mag to the stage. | 盲女Mag请上台. |
[34:50] | Blind Mag’s story | 盲女Mag的故事 |
[34:56] | 17 Years ago | 17年前 |
[34:59] | Two best friends,Mag and Marni | 两个最好的朋友,Mag和Marni |
[35:06] | Mag was blind | Mag曾经失明 |
[35:09] | Marni was dating Rotti | Marni预约了Rotti |
[35:12] | Rotti had Mag’s cure | Rotti有治愈Mag的方法 |
[35:21] | Now Mag could see | 现在Mag能看见了 |
[35:25] | It looked like Mag had the Perfect Life | 看似Mag拥有了完美的生活 |
[35:35] | Until she realized | 直到她认识到 |
[35:37] | Her contract was sighed in Blood | 她的合同是用血签下的 |
[35:40] | Now and forever | 现在和永远 |
[35:43] | Mag must serve only One | Mag必须只为这一家工作 |
[35:51] | Please don’t go | 请不要走 |
[35:54] | I must go | 我必须走 |
[35:55] | Don’t say no | 别说不 |
[35:57] | I must say no | 我得说不 |
[35:59] | Technically, you belong to GeneCo | 从技术上讲,你属于GeneCo |
[36:07] | Of course, I joke. | 当然,我开玩笑. |
[36:09] | Of course, you joke | 当然,你开玩笑 |
[36:10] | You’re free to go | 你有自由走 |
[36:12] | I’ve got tonight | 就在今夜 |
[36:13] | Tonight | 今夜 |
[36:35] | Everubody, everubody, line up, line up now. | 大家, 大家, 排队, 排队.现在 |
[36:38] | We have to get supper tickets. | 我们得拿到晚餐入场券. |
[36:40] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞. |
[36:47] | Let go. | 放手. |
[36:59] | How am I going to find my way home? | 我要如何找到回家的路? |
[37:06] | GeneCo | |
[37:07] | Incoming message from Rotti Largo. | 收到来自Rotti Largo的信息. |
[37:09] | Collect on the Handleman account at once. | 立刻清算. |
[37:11] | His payment is past due. | 他的支付逾期了. |
[37:13] | Repossess GeneCo’s property. | 收回GeneCo的财产. |
[37:21] | Oh, my God! | Oh,我的上帝! |
[37:23] | I’m sorry! I’ll pay later! | 对不起!我回头就付款! |
[37:25] | Oh! Stop! No! | Oh!住手!不! |
[37:32] | No, no! No! No! | 不,不!不!不! |
[37:33] | No! No! No! | 不!不!不! |
[37:42] | Medicine reminder. | 用药提示. |
[37:43] | Medicine reminder. | 用药提示. |
[37:49] | Shilo. | |
[37:52] | Yes, Dad? | 是的,爸爸? |
[37:55] | Did you take your medicine? | 你吃过药了吗? |
[37:57] | Yes. | 是的. |
[37:58] | … for GeneCo | … 为了GeneCo |
[38:00] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[38:02] | What’s what? | 什么是什么? |
[38:03] | That. | 那个. |
[38:05] | Oh. That. | Oh. 那个. |
[38:06] | My window, it’s cracked | 我的窗子,它破了 |
[38:07] | Then why aren’t you wearing your mask? | 那你为什么还没戴上你的面罩? |
[38:10] | Should I head back? | 需要我回来吗? |
[38:12] | No, I’m fine | 不,我没事 |
[38:13] | I can be there in no time | 我可以马上赶回来 |
[38:15] | That won’t be needed | 不需要那样 |
[38:17] | But, Shilo… | 但是,Shilo… |
[38:18] | Your patients need you | 你的病人需要你 |
[38:19] | Dad, who’s that? | 爸爸,那是谁? |
[38:22] | Oh, that? | Oh,那个? |
[38:23] | One of my patients. He’s sick. | 我的一个病人.他病得不轻. |
[38:26] | – Will he live? – It’s looking grim | – 有救吗? – 情况很严峻 |
[38:29] | You should stay there for a while | 那你应该在那儿多呆一会儿 |
[38:31] | I will rush home when I’m done | 我会赶回家里在完事之后 |
[38:33] | Take your time, nothing’s wrong | 你慢慢来,没有关系 |
[38:35] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[38:37] | – Daughter – Father | – 女儿 – 父亲 |
[38:38] | Medicate immediately. | 急需用药. |
[38:39] | Medicate immediately. | 急需用药. |
[38:46] | Blood pressure warning. | 血压警告. |
[38:48] | Blood pressure warning. | 血压警告. |
[39:01] | Zydrate | |
[39:02] | Get your fill of it | 让它给你满足 |
[39:04] | Zydrate | |
[39:09] | You’re real? | 你是真实的? |
[39:11] | Don’t bother me. | 别来烦我. |
[39:13] | – I’m sorry. – You’ll get me caught. | – 对不起. – 你害我被捕. |
[39:15] | I must get home. | 我必须回家. |
[39:17] | Follow me. | 跟我来. |
[39:20] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿? |
[39:24] | Where are you taking me? | 你带我去哪儿? |
[39:27] | Mr. Largo, how are you? | Largo先生,你好吗? |
[39:29] | The folks at home would like to know your thoughts and views | 观众们想要知道你的想法和观点 |
[39:32] | about Zydrate use… | 关于Zydrate的使用… |
[39:34] | And its abuses | 和它的滥用 |
[39:36] | Would you care to comment, sir? | 你能发表一下评论吗,先生? |
[39:39] | Well, thank you, sir. | 好的,谢谢你,先生. |
[39:40] | Let me direct the matterto my daughter | 还是让我把这些问题交给我的女儿 |
[39:44] | The mind behindthe Zydrate support network | Zydrate支柱网络的幕后主脑 |
[39:48] | Welcome Amber to the stage | 欢迎Amber上台 |
[39:53] | Welcome Amber to the stage | 欢迎Amber上台 |
[40:00] | Amber Sweet’s a no show again | Amber Sweet的再次失踪 |
[40:06] | With Pavi’s Face-Stealing | 和Pavi这个窃脸贼 |
[40:09] | And Luigi’s temper | 以及Luigi的爆脾气 |
[40:12] | Are Rotti’s kids Worthy Heirs to Geneco? | Rotti的孩子值得继承Geneco吗? |
[40:17] | And with Amber’s ever-changing appearance | 由于Amber不断改变的外貌 |
[40:21] | Rumors circulate.. | 使得流言四起.. |
[40:23] | Is she hooked on Surgery? | 她又沉迷手术了吗? |
[40:26] | And Street Zydrate? | 或是街头的Zydrate? |
[40:41] | How old are you? | 你多大了? |
[40:42] | 17. | 17岁. |
[40:43] | I had my first surgery when I was 13. | 我做第一场手术的时候13岁. |
[40:46] | And thanks to Z, | 多亏了Z, |
[40:48] | I couldn’t feel or remember a thing. | 我没有感觉也不记得. |
[40:51] | A month later, I was turning tricks. | 一个月后,我就在卖肉了. |
[40:58] | I’ll keep a lock on it all | 我会把它们全部上锁 |
[41:04] | Drug market | 毒品市场 |
[41:06] | Submarket | 地下市场 |
[41:10] | Sometimes I wonder why I ever got in | 有时候我困惑为什么我陷在这里 |
[41:14] | Blood market | 血液市场 |
[41:17] | Love market | 爱情市场 |
[41:21] | Sometimes I wonder why they need me at all | 有时候我困惑他们为什么那么需要我 |
[41:25] | Zydrate comes in a little glass vial. | Zydrate来了,装在小小玻璃瓶里. |
[41:27] | A little glass vial? | 小小玻璃瓶? |
[41:29] | A little glass vial. | 小小玻璃瓶. |
[41:30] | And the little glass vial | 把这小小玻璃瓶 |
[41:31] | goes into the gun like a battery. | 放进枪里就像电池一样. |
[41:35] | And the Zydrate gun | 而Zydrate枪 |
[41:36] | goes somewhere against your anatomy. | 会到达需要解剖的地方. |
[41:40] | And when the gun goes off, it sparks, | 等枪注射完毕,一瞬间, |
[41:42] | and you’re ready for surgery. | 你就可以做手术. |
[41:44] | Surgery. | 手术. |
[41:47] | Grave Robber | 盗墓者 |
[41:49] | Grave Robber | 盗墓者 |
[41:53] | Sometimes I wonder why I even bother | 有时候我困惑为什么我总是那么烦恼 |
[41:57] | Grave Robber | 盗墓者 |
[42:00] | Grave Robber | 盗墓者 |
[42:03] | Sometimes I wonder why I need you at all | 有时候我困惑为什么我那么需要你 |
[42:08] | And Amber Sweet is addicted to the knife. | Amber Sweet对刀子上瘾. |
[42:10] | Addicted to the knife? | 对刀子上瘾? |
[42:12] | Addicted to the knife? | 对刀子上瘾? |
[42:13] | Addicted to the knife? | 对刀子上瘾, |
[42:14] | she needs a little help with the agony. | 她需要一点点帮助解除她的烦恼. |
[42:17] | Agony. | 烦恼. |
[42:18] | And a little help comes,in a little glass vial | 小小的帮助来了,就在小小玻璃瓶里 |
[42:21] | in a gun pressed against her anatomy. | 装到枪里注入她身体 |
[42:23] | And when the gun goes off, | 等枪注射完毕, |
[42:24] | Miss Sweet is ready for surgery, surgery. | Sweet小姐就可以做手术,手术. |
[42:27] | Grave Robber | 盗墓者 |
[42:30] | Grave Robber | 盗墓者 |
[42:34] | Sometimes I wonder why I need you at all | 有时候我困惑为什么我那么需要你 |
[42:38] | It’s clean, it’s clear, it’s pure. | 它很干净,很清晰,很纯洁. |
[42:41] | – It’s what? – It’s rare. | – 它很什么? – 它很珍稀. |
[42:43] | It takes you there. | 它能带你去那儿. |
[42:45] | It what? | 它什么? |
[42:46] | It takes you there | 它能带你去那儿 |
[42:48] | It’s clean, it’s clear… | 很干净,很清晰… |
[42:50] | Before the cut | 动刀之前 |
[42:53] | It’s clean, it’s clear… | 很干净,很清晰… |
[42:55] | I can do nothing at all | 我什么也不能做了 |
[42:58] | It’s surgery, it’s surgery. | 手术,手术. |
[42:59] | It’s surgery. | 手术. |
[43:01] | It’s the way your friends may change inside. | 这是可以从内在改变你的方式. |
[43:06] | Feel alive | 感觉活着 |
[43:21] | Hey, that’s Blind Mag’s song. | Hey,那是盲女Mag的歌. |
[43:23] | Who did that? | 谁干的? |
[43:27] | So you think you got heart | 你以为你牛B了 |
[43:30] | So you think you got balls | 你以为你很�帕� |
[43:32] | So you think Mag can sing | 你以为Mag可以唱歌 |
[43:34] | I don’t think nothing at all | 我什么也没有以为 |
[43:37] | So you think Mag has pipes. | 你以为Mag了不起了. |
[43:40] | Well, it’s my turn to shine. | 现在,轮到我闪耀了. |
[43:42] | When the Repo Man strikes! | 就等回收人去收拾吧! |
[43:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么呢? |
[43:50] | Mag’s contract’s got some mighty fine print. | Mag的合同包括某种巨额赔付协议. |
[43:52] | Some mighty fine print? | 巨额赔付协议? |
[43:53] | Some mighty fine… | 某种巨额赔付… |
[43:55] | And that mighty fine print | 那些巨额赔付协议 |
[43:56] | puts Mag in a mighty fine predicament. | 让Mag陷入一个巨额赔付的困境. |
[43:59] | If Mag up and splits, | 如果Mag毁约, |
[44:00] | her eyes are forfeit. | 她的眼睛就要被回收. |
[44:02] | And if GeneCo and Rotti so will it, | 如果GeneCo和Rotti下令, |
[44:04] | then a repo man will come, | 那么回收人就来了, |
[44:06] | and she’ll pay for that surgery. | 她就会付出代价,为这手术. |
[44:08] | Surgery. | 手术. |
[44:11] | Surgery. | 手术. |
[44:12] | I can’t feel nothing at all | 我什么也感觉不到了 |
[44:19] | Cleanin’ up the city since 2030 | 从2030年开始清理城市 |
[44:22] | I can’t feel nothing at all | 我什么也感觉不到了 |
[44:27] | Sir, we have Amber. | 先生,我们找到Amber了. |
[44:29] | We’re bringing her in. | 我们这就带她过来. |
[45:19] | Incoming message. | 收到信息. |
[45:20] | Incoming message. | 收到信息. |
[45:22] | Nathan Wallace, come to my office at once. | Nathan Wallace,立刻来我的办公室. |
[45:37] | Honey? | 小蜜糖? |
[45:39] | Are you awake? | 你醒着吗? |
[46:22] | Well, who ordered pizza? | 好啊,谁订了披萨? |
[46:24] | I could sure go for a slice! | 我真想切下一片儿! |
[46:27] | Oh, never too pressed for that dramatical entranceOh, | 别因为这戏剧性的入场而太过紧张 |
[46:30] | You wanted to see me? | 我想要见我? |
[46:32] | Thank you for coming | 谢谢你能来 |
[46:33] | Have your new assignment | 接受你的新任务吧 |
[46:34] | Hot off the meat truck! | 发动你的鲜肉卡车吧! |
[46:36] | Is there a reason why | 有什么特别的原因吗 |
[46:37] | You couldn’t phone me this target? | 不能电话通知我这次的目标? |
[46:38] | This is a job of special importance. | 这是一次特殊的重要任务. |
[46:41] | It is involving a GeneCo employee, | 包括一个GeneCo的雇员, |
[46:44] | a singer we all know. | 我们都认识的歌手. |
[46:45] | That has-been soprano | 那个女高音 |
[46:47] | A traitor to GeneCo | 一个GeneCo的叛徒 |
[46:48] | Tonight is her last show | 今晚是她最后的演出 |
[46:50] | I can’t afford a scandal here | 我不能容忍丑闻发生 |
[46:51] | Please handle Mag as best you can. | 请尽你所能的处理好Mag. |
[46:53] | Take her down | 整垮她 |
[46:56] | But Mag’s eyes… | 但是Mag的眼睛… |
[46:58] | Are GeneCo’s. | 是GeneCo的. |
[47:00] | I know this may seem hard | 我知道这似乎很难 |
[47:02] | Mag was Marni’s best friend | Mag曾是Marni最好的朋友 |
[47:05] | You break my friggin’ heart | 你伤死我的心鸟 |
[47:08] | You can reunite them. | 你可以让她们重逢. |
[47:11] | I cannot do this job | 我不能干这个 |
[47:17] | Remember who you are. | 记得你是谁. |
[47:20] | Remember what you did to Marni. | 记得你对Marni做过什么. |
[47:32] | Must I take you back there | 必须要我来帮你回忆吗 |
[47:35] | Please don’t take me back there | 请不要让我回忆 |
[47:36] | Why relive that moment? | 为什么要再承受那一刻? |
[47:38] | I can’t relive it | 我无法再承受 |
[47:39] | That dark, fateful night | 那个黑暗,致命的夜晚 |
[47:40] | When you murdered your wife | 当你谋杀了你的妻子 |
[47:42] | It’s too painful | 是那么的痛苦 |
[47:45] | Marni was past helping | Marni已经没救了 |
[47:47] | Marni was past helping | Marni已经没救了 |
[47:49] | Shilo’s life was slipping | Shilo的生命也在消逝 |
[47:51] | Shilo was slipping | Shilo的生命在消逝 |
[47:52] | She needed her dad,and I needed skilled hands | 她需要她的爸爸,而我需要一个老手 |
[47:55] | So I fixed things | 所以我挽救了整件事情 |
[47:59] | We made an agreement | 我们立下协议 |
[48:02] | I will honor that agreement | 我会遵守协议 |
[48:05] | – You’ll do as you’re told – I’ll do as I’m told | – 你得说到做到 – 我会说到做到 |
[48:07] | So Shilo never knows | 那么Shilo永远不会知道 |
[48:09] | About that dark and fateful night. | 关于那个黑暗又致命的夜晚. |
[48:12] | Or my secret repo life | 还有我隐秘的回收职业 |
[48:17] | Don’t deny your repo life | 不要否决你的回收职业 |
[48:27] | Dear Marni, I am so sorry | 亲爱的Marni,真的对不起 |
[48:30] | Can you forgive me for this? | 你能原谅我做的这些么? |
[48:34] | Not the debt doctor with the hungry scalpel | 这不是拿着饥渴的手术刀来收债的医生 |
[48:37] | Here’s my prognosis, will they live? | 只是我的预后观测,看他们是否能活? |
[48:40] | Doubtful. | 难说. |
[48:42] | You’re the street physician | 你是街头的医生 |
[48:43] | Carving rare sculptures | 切开肉体的雕塑 |
[48:46] | Paint your ass like a Rembrandt | 像Rembrandt一样涂鸦你的屁屁 (Rembrandt 荷兰画家) |
[48:47] | Ha! You like that? | Ha!你喜欢吗? |
[48:49] | Better start praying when you see him coming | 最好开始祈祷吧,当你看见他来了 |
[48:52] | For tonight, it’s curtains | 因为今夜你完蛋了 |
[48:54] | You’re the night surgeon | 你是夜间的外科医生 |
[48:58] | I remember | 我都记得 |
[49:01] | Remember what you did to Marni | 记得你对Marni做过什么 |
[49:04] | And who you are | 记得你是谁 |
[49:05] | I remember | 我都记得 |
[49:07] | Remember what you did | 记得你做过什么 |
[49:10] | see your knife! | 看你的刀! |
[49:11] | See it glide. | 看它划动. |
[49:12] | See it slice! | 看它切开! |
[49:14] | Who’s your night surgeon? | 谁是你夜间的外科医生? |
[49:16] | I hope you have my money | 希望你有钱付给我 |
[49:18] | Or it’s buon viaggi | 或者是趟顺风旅行 |
[49:20] | He’ll do your ass like dishes | 他会把你的屁屁做成料理 |
[49:22] | Amputation | 阉割手术 |
[49:24] | Remember who you are | 记得你是谁 |
[49:26] | – Please, please, please! – I remember | – 求求你,求求你,求求你! – 我都记得 |
[49:28] | Remember what you did to Marni | 记得你对Marni做过什么 |
[49:31] | Remember who you are | 记得你是谁 |
[49:32] | I remember | 我都记得 |
[49:35] | Remember what you did to her | 记得你对她做过什么 |
[49:37] | Remember who you are | 记得你是谁 |
[49:39] | I remember | 我都记得 |
[49:42] | Remember what you did to Marni | 记得你对Marni做过什么 |
[49:44] | Remember who you are | 记得你是谁 |
[49:46] | I remember | 我都记得 |
[49:48] | Remember what you did to her | 记得你对她做过什么 |
[49:51] | I remember every dying whisper | 我记得所有垂死的低语 |
[49:54] | Every desperate murmur | 所有绝望的呻吟 |
[49:56] | I remember when I gazed upon her | 我记得当我凝视她时 |
[49:59] | She looks just like you | 她就如你现在的样子 |
[50:01] | I remember | 我都记得 |
[50:03] | I remember | 我都记得 |
[50:05] | I remember marking every victim | 我记得标记每个牺牲品 |
[50:08] | With acute precision | 用最敏锐的精度 |
[50:10] | I remember every time I hold you | 记得我每次握着你 |
[50:13] | My blunt companion | 我生硬的同伴 |
[50:15] | I remember | 我都记得 |
[50:17] | I dismember | 我肢解人体 |
[50:19] | ‘Cause the claims medic gives no anesthetic | 而索赔的医生不会给你麻醉剂 |
[50:22] | 90-day delinquent gets you repo treatment | 90天的债务拖欠换来你被回收的待遇 |
[50:25] | I’m the masked horror on your street corner | 我是在街角等着你的面具下的恐惧 |
[50:29] | Make your mama mourn you | 让你妈妈哀悼你 |
[50:30] | I’m a night surgeon | 我是夜间的外科医生 |
[50:37] | I remember | 我都记得 |
[50:47] | Nathan! | |
[50:49] | I cannot do this job. | 我不能干这份工作了. |
[50:51] | Find someone else. | 去找别人吧. |
[50:54] | No one walks away from me. | 没人可以离开我. |
[51:00] | He wants out?Then I will take him out. | 他想退出?我会踢他出局. |
[51:39] | Shilo? Is your name Shilo? | Shilo?你的名字是Shilo? |
[51:41] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你谈谈么? |
[51:43] | Can I talk to you? | 可以请你下来么? |
[51:44] | – Why? – So we can speak. | – 为什么? – 我们可以说说话. |
[51:47] | I saw you at the show | 我在演出上看到你 |
[51:49] | I thought I’d seen a ghost | 我以为我看见了鬼魂 |
[51:52] | Your resemblance is striking. | 你们的相似之处是那么惊人. |
[51:54] | You have your mother’s eyes, her hair | 你有你妈妈的眼睛,和她的头发 |
[51:56] | I was told you died with her | 我被告知你和她一起死了 |
[51:58] | All these years have come and gone | 这么多年来了又去 |
[52:00] | How do I put this? | 应该怎么说呢? |
[52:02] | I’m your godmom | 我是你的教母 |
[52:03] | State your business. | 谈谈你的交易吧. |
[52:05] | Business? | 交易? |
[52:06] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[52:07] | I want, I want | 我想,我想 |
[52:08] | To finally meet you | 最终能和你相见 |
[52:10] | Something real to cling to, leave you | 一些真正值得依靠的东西,给你 |
[52:11] | With the hope that you will go to | 希望让你可以去追求 |
[52:13] | All you’re meant to, all I failed to | 你想要的,那些我失去的 |
[52:15] | In you is a world of promise | 这是我欠你的承诺 |
[52:17] | We have both been kept in bondage | 我们都是被束缚的人 |
[52:19] | I’m not supposed to talk to strangers. | 但你可以从我的失败中吸取教训. |
[52:21] | I’m not supposed to talk to strangers. | 我是不被允许和陌生人说话的. |
[52:23] | Or let them through the gate? | 或者让他们进门? |
[52:25] | That, either. A big risk. | 那个,也是的.太危险. |
[52:26] | – A big fence. – A big mistake. | – 一个巨大的围墙. – 一个巨大的错误. |
[52:27] | A new friend. | 一个新朋友. |
[52:42] | Oh, my God. Mom? | oh,我的上帝.妈妈? |
[52:44] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的? |
[52:45] | – Do what? – That. That eye thing. | – 做什么? – 那个.你眼睛做的那个. |
[52:47] | These eyes can do more than see. | 这双眼睛可不仅仅能看东西. |
[52:49] | I know. I mean, I’ve seen you sing. | 我知道.我是说,我见过你唱歌. |
[52:51] | – Where? – From my window. | – 在哪儿? – 我的窗子前面. |
[52:53] | I can see the world from there. | 我可以从那儿看到整个世界. |
[52:55] | Name the stars and constellations. | 给星星和星座取名字. |
[52:58] | Count the cars and watch the seasons. | 数汽车,观赏季节更替. |
[53:00] | I wish we could have watched together | 我多希望我们可以一起观赏 |
[53:01] | I can’t have guests. | 我不能接待客人. |
[53:02] | – Never? – Ever. | – 从来没有? – 永远不会. |
[53:03] | If Dad found out that I’d been let out | 如果被爸爸发现我出去了 |
[53:05] | or that you’d been let in… | 或者你进来了… |
[53:07] | I should go, then, before I do | 我得走了,恩,走之前 |
[53:08] | – Promise me you won’t – Better that you don’t. | – 请答应我你不会 – 请你最好不要. |
[53:11] | Don’t forget a sheltered rose | 不要忘了那朵隐藏的玫瑰 |
[53:13] | It’s best if I resume my life | 最好让我的人生可以重来 |
[53:14] | Needs a little room to bloom,outside her bedroom | 需要一点空间来绽放,在她的卧室之外 |
[53:17] | Chase the morning | 追逐晨光 |
[53:21] | Yield for nothing | 无所畏惧 |
[53:25] | Chase the morning | 追逐晨光 |
[53:29] | Yield for nothing | 无所畏惧 |
[53:32] | Let your life be a dream | 让你的生活成为一个美梦 |
[53:38] | Integrity, honesty | 完满,诚挚 |
[53:42] | It’s too late for me | 于我已经太晚 |
[53:46] | Don’t look back | 别回头 |
[53:48] | Till you’re free to chase the morning | 直到你自由,去追逐晨光 |
[53:53] | Yield for nothing | 无所畏惧 |
[53:57] | Chase the morning | 追逐晨光 |
[54:01] | Yield for nothing | 无所畏惧 |
[54:09] | Yield for nothing | 无所畏惧 |
[54:31] | Hi,Nathan. | |
[54:34] | Mag. | |
[54:36] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么到这儿来的? |
[54:38] | Don’t you have a show tonight? | 今晚你没有演出么? |
[54:39] | – How are you, Nathan? – Busy. | – 你好吗,Nathan? – 很忙. |
[54:41] | You never were | 你从来不是 |
[54:43] | A man of many words, Nate | 一个健谈的男人,Nate |
[54:45] | – You told me Shilo died – Listen… | – 你告诉我Shilo死了 – 听着… |
[54:48] | Nathan, I promised your late wife | Nathan,我对你前妻有过承诺 |
[54:51] | I’d be present in Shilo’s life | 我会照顾Shilo的生活 |
[54:54] | Please, Mag | 求你了,Mag |
[54:57] | Shilo’s very ill | Shilo病得很重 |
[54:58] | It’s not safe | 这样不安全 |
[55:00] | For her to see people | 如果让她见人 |
[55:02] | I need to give her her medication. | 我得让她吃药了. |
[55:06] | Dad, let her stay in here | 爸爸,让她留下来 |
[55:09] | No, she’s leaving | 不,她就要走了 |
[55:10] | Please hide her here | 请把她藏起来 |
[55:12] | – From what? – She’ll be dead | – 躲什么? – 她要死了 |
[55:14] | Look, I told her she was sick | 看吧,我说过她病了 |
[55:15] | Nathan, you are hurting me | Nathan,你弄疼我了 |
[55:17] | – Dad! – My daughter needs a rest | – 爸爸! – 我女儿需要休息 |
[55:18] | I’ll be fine, Shilo, don’t you fret | 我会没事的,Shilo,你别急 |
[55:21] | Repossessions are dangerous | 回收人那么危险 |
[55:25] | You’re not safe | 你不安全 |
[55:27] | – Dad, she’s not safe – Shilo, don’t you fret | – 爸爸,她不安全 – Shilo,你别急 |
[55:28] | – Leave my daughter – Your daughter’s | – 离开我女儿 – 你女儿她 |
[55:30] | She is sick | 她病了 |
[55:31] | You’ve turned this house | 你把这个房子 |
[55:34] | – Into a zoo – I can’t have this | – 变成了动物园 – 我受不了了 |
[55:36] | Marni wouldn’t want this for you | Marni不会让你这么做的 |
[55:37] | Set her free | 给她自由 |
[55:40] | – Please don’t leave – Set her free | – 求你别走 – 给她自由 |
[55:42] | Come back | 回来 |
[55:43] | – Keep it down, Shi – Come back! | – 冷静,Shi – 回来! |
[55:45] | It’s your bedtime, it’s late | 你该睡觉了,很晚了 |
[55:47] | – Dad, am l… – Please | – 爸爸,我… – 求你 |
[55:48] | – She will die – Nonsense | – 她会死的 – 胡说 |
[55:50] | – It’s arrived, Dad – Nonsense | – 已成定局了,爸爸 – 胡说 |
[55:52] | – It’s a contract – A contract? | – 那是个合同 – 合同? |
[55:54] | – Come and see – Nonsense | – 来看啊 – 胡说 |
[55:56] | Come see | 来看 |
[55:57] | Mag’s in trouble, Dad | Mag遇到麻烦了,爸爸 |
[55:59] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪儿得到这个? |
[56:01] | Read it, Dad, a repo man will come | 读啊,爸爸,回收人就要来 |
[56:03] | and take Mag’s eyes! | 取走Mag的眼睛! |
[56:06] | There are things in life | 生活中有些事情 |
[56:07] | That we do best to leave alone | 我们最好别去插手 |
[56:09] | She’ll die, you must help her, Dad | 她会死的,你必须帮帮她,爸爸 |
[56:11] | – That are beyond control – You must stop her | – 那是我们无能为力的 – 你得阻止她 |
[56:13] | That you don’t want to know | 你不会想明白的 |
[56:14] | Will you save Mag? | 你会救救Mag么? |
[56:16] | She will lose her eyes | 她就要失去眼睛了 |
[56:17] | Unless you stop this repo man | 如果你不阻止这个回收人 |
[56:18] | Shilo, this is senseless | Shilo,这是无理取闹 |
[56:20] | – Dad, you have to try. – Shilo | – 爸爸,你得试试. |
[56:21] | – This is pointless. – You can’t let her die! | – 这样毫无意义. – 你不能让她死掉! |
[56:23] | Please, shut up! | 求你了,闭嘴! |
[56:41] | Your mother’s death taught me to accept | 你母亲的去世,教会我去接受 |
[56:47] | That nothing ever lasts in this world | 这世上没有恒久不变的事情 |
[56:51] | Foolish dreams can destroy a grown man | 愚蠢的梦想,足以毁掉一个成年人 |
[56:58] | What chance has a 17-year-old girl? | 一个17岁的女孩又能有什么机会? |
[57:02] | I don’t know what I was thinking | 我不知道我在想什么 |
[57:07] | There’s no sense in girlish dreaming | 女孩的梦想根本毫无意义 |
[57:11] | I’m just 17, 17 | 我只有17岁,17岁 |
[57:17] | And it’s better than 40. | 但好过40岁. |
[57:24] | 17 | 17岁 |
[57:25] | Mama drama’s got to go | 妈妈的剧情结束了 |
[57:27] | 17 | 17岁 |
[57:28] | Nothing’s gonna bring her back | 什么也不能换回她 |
[57:30] | 17 | 17岁 |
[57:31] | Experiment with something living | 用活着的东西做试验 |
[57:34] | 17 | 17岁 |
[57:36] | Because I’m sweeter than 16 | 因为我比16岁更甜美 |
[57:40] | Hey, hey! Hey, hey! | |
[57:51] | 17 | 17岁 |
[57:53] | I’ve always longed for true affection | 我总是渴望真正的感情 |
[57:54] | 17 | 17岁 |
[57:56] | But you compared me to a corpse! | 而你却当我是具尸体! |
[57:58] | Dead, with the dead | 死亡,伴随着死亡 |
[58:00] | – I’m joining the living – 17 | – 我享受生活 – 17岁 |
[58:03] | Because I’m freer than 16 | 因为我比16岁更自由 |
[58:07] | Hey, hey! Hey, hey! | |
[58:19] | Shilo. | |
[58:31] | Something’s changing | 某些事情在变化 |
[58:35] | I can feel it | 我能感觉 |
[58:38] | 17 now | 17岁了 |
[58:41] | Why can’t you see it? | 为什么你看不到? |
[58:45] | 17 and you can’t stop me | 17岁了你不能阻止我 |
[58:48] | 17 and you won’t boss me | 17岁了你不能指挥我 |
[58:53] | You cannot control me, Father | 你不能再支配我,父亲 |
[58:57] | Daddy’s girl’s a fucking monster | 爸爸的小乖女TM的变成了魔鬼 |
[59:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起. |
[59:11] | Shilo. | |
[59:19] | Listen, alll | 听着,所有人 |
[59:43] | I’ve never been so surgically maimed | 我从没这样的手术失败 |
[59:46] | Amber, please, it’s not that bad. | Amber,拜托了,没有那么糟糕 |
[59:47] | I’ll be the laughingstock of the stage | 我会成为舞台上的笑柄 |
[59:50] | Daughter, please, it’s not that bad | 女儿,拜托了,没有那么糟糕 |
[59:52] | This is your fault,I asked you to help me | 都是你错,我有求过要你帮我 |
[59:54] | No, Amber, please | 不,Amber,求你 |
[59:56] | I warned you about this | 你警告过你这些 |
[59:57] | Happiness is not a warm scalpel | 幸福不是一把温暖的手术刀 |
[1:00:00] | I don’t care! It’s not fair! | 我不管!这不公平! |
[1:00:07] | Baby, baby, baby,don’t do this | 宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,别这样 |
[1:00:12] | I will never sing again | 我再也不能唱歌了 |
[1:00:16] | I gave you the life I wished I’d had | 我给了你我憧憬的生活 |
[1:00:21] | I look like a crime scene, Dad | 我看起来像犯罪现场,爸爸 |
[1:00:27] | All you ever do is take, take, take | 你所做的永远是获取,获取,获取 |
[1:00:31] | All I ever do is give | 我所做的永远是给予 |
[1:00:35] | That surgery was only 90 grand | 那个手术只要9万块 |
[1:00:40] | I did not complain | 我没有抱怨 |
[1:00:42] | When you changed your name | 当你把姓氏 |
[1:00:44] | From Largo to Sweet | 从Largo改成Sweet |
[1:00:46] | I need a stage name! | 我得有个艺名! |
[1:00:48] | You are a disgrace | 你是我的耻辱 |
[1:00:50] | Your genes are not worthy of mine | 你的基因不配继承自我 |
[1:01:10] | Are you okay, Daddy? | 你还好吗,爸爸? |
[1:01:15] | I’ll have one of my surgeons fix you up | 我会找个外科医生替你做手术 |
[1:01:17] | so you can sing tonight. | 你今晚便可以唱歌了. |
[1:01:19] | Thanks, Daddy. | 谢谢,爸爸. |
[1:01:30] | Flesh is weak. | 肉体是软弱的. |
[1:01:32] | Blood is cheap. | 血液是廉价的. |
[1:01:36] | Inconsistent. | 矛盾. |
[1:01:39] | Consistently | 和谐 |
[1:01:43] | Use your sense | 用你的判断 |
[1:01:46] | Save your cents | 拯救你的钱币 |
[1:01:50] | The only thing with persistence is | 唯一永垂不朽的 既是 |
[1:01:57] | Gold | 金钱 |
[1:01:59] | It makes the world go round | 它令世界运转 |
[1:02:04] | Gold | 金钱 |
[1:02:06] | It makes the world go round | 它令世界运转 |
[1:02:14] | But before I go | 但在我离开之前 |
[1:02:16] | My kids will know | 我的孩子会了解 |
[1:02:17] | About the man they have crossed | 关于这个被他们触犯的人 |
[1:02:19] | As Marni did the day she fled | 就像Marni逃走那天所做的 |
[1:02:22] | And became Nathan’s wife | 成为了Nathan的妻子 |
[1:02:24] | She forced my hand,he dug her grave | 是她逼我的,是他给她挖了坟墓 |
[1:02:27] | I will not be betrayed | 我不会容许背叛 |
[1:02:29] | Empty the trash of all of them | 清除所有他们这些垃圾 |
[1:02:32] | And leave it all to the kid | 把这一切都留给那个孩子 |
[1:02:41] | Lay the bait | 放出诱饵 |
[1:02:44] | Shilo’s fate | Shilo的命运 |
[1:02:47] | But only if | 但除非 |
[1:02:49] | And will she appreciate | 不知道她会不会感激 |
[1:02:53] | That gold | 那些金钱 |
[1:02:57] | It makes the world go round | 它令世界运转 |
[1:03:00] | Gold | 金钱 |
[1:03:03] | It makes the world go round | 它令世界运转 |
[1:03:09] | Gold | 金钱 |
[1:03:19] | Shilo, I have your cure. | Shilo,我有你的药方. |
[1:03:21] | Tonight all will be revealed. | 今夜会揭晓所有答案. |
[1:03:23] | See you at the opera. | 歌剧院见. |
[1:03:25] | So Rotti thinks he can take Shilo. | 那么Rotti以为他能带走Shilo. |
[1:03:29] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[1:03:31] | Nothing, Shilo, nothing | 没事,Shilo,没事 |
[1:03:33] | Go to bed | 睡觉吧 |
[1:03:39] | Why didn’t you tell me I had a godmother? | 为什么你没有告诉过我,我有一个教母? |
[1:03:41] | What? | 什么? |
[1:03:44] | What are you talking about, precious? | 你在说什么呢,宝贝? |
[1:04:15] | Come to tonight’s opera to find your cure | 来今夜的歌剧院找你的药方 |
[1:04:17] | My driver is out front wating | 我的司机就等在你门口 |
[1:04:23] | Lovely, Mag, sing | 可爱的,Mag,唱啊 |
[1:04:46] | Attention, all GeneCo personnel. | 注意,所有GeneCo职员. |
[1:04:48] | Apprehend the Repo Man Nathan Wallace at once. | 找到回收人Nathan Wallace,立刻. |
[1:04:51] | Bring him to me. | 把他带到我这里. |
[1:04:52] | I want Nathan Wallace taken out. | 我要清理Nathan Wallace出局. |
[1:05:01] | Shilo? | |
[1:05:03] | Come to the opera with me | 和我一起去歌剧院 |
[1:05:09] | Shilo! | |
[1:05:16] | Tonight we are betrayed | 今晚我们都被出卖 |
[1:05:22] | Keep Shilo safe | 保护Shilo的安全 |
[1:05:26] | Make Rotti pay | 让Rotti付出代价 |
[1:05:31] | I’ll man his grave | 我将为他挖掘坟墓 |
[1:05:35] | At the opera… | 就在今夜的… |
[1:05:37] | tonight. | 歌剧院. |
[1:05:47] | Shilo, this dress | Shilo, 这条裙子 |
[1:05:49] | once belonged to your mother. | 曾经属于你母亲. |
[1:05:50] | I would be most honored | 我将感到无上荣幸 |
[1:05:52] | if you wore it to the opera. | 如果你能穿上它来歌剧院. |
[1:05:54] | I must be brave | 我必须勇敢面对 |
[1:05:59] | Come, come what may | 来吧,不管发生什么 |
[1:06:02] | Can I be saved? | 我能否被拯救呢? |
[1:06:07] | Is there a way at the opera tonight? | 是否真有办法,在今夜的歌剧院? |
[1:06:19] | I’ve made my peace | 我已得到平静 |
[1:06:21] | No chance for peace | 没有机会平静 |
[1:06:23] | I hold no grudge | 我已毫无怨恨 |
[1:06:25] | I’ll end this grudge | 我会终结怨恨 |
[1:06:28] | I’m gonna sing | 我要去唱 |
[1:06:29] | I’ll stain the streets | 我要玷污街道 |
[1:06:31] | – My final song – They’ll run with blood | – 我最后一曲 – 让他们流着血奔跑 |
[1:06:33] | At the opera tonight | 在今夜的歌剧院 |
[1:06:43] | One more hit for the show | 再不会有,成功的表演 |
[1:06:45] | – Make it fast – Take it slow. | – 更快些 – 慢慢来. |
[1:06:47] | One more hit of the glow | 最后一次,发光闪耀 |
[1:06:49] | Go get cut. | 做手术. |
[1:06:51] | For tonight’s show | 为了今夜的演出 |
[1:06:52] | Tonight I set the stage | 今晚我搭建舞台 |
[1:06:54] | Tonight we set the stage | 今晚我们搭建舞台 |
[1:06:55] | My greatest play | 我最伟大的戏剧 |
[1:06:58] | My greatest face. | 我最绝顶的容貌. |
[1:07:00] | I’ll take the lead | 我会继承领导 |
[1:07:01] | – My greatest rage! – Pavi gets laid. | – 我最强烈的疯狂! – Pavi 将被放倒. |
[1:07:03] | All debts are paid | 所有债务都将偿还 |
[1:07:06] | At the opera tonight | 就在今夜的歌剧院 |
[1:07:08] | Repo man | 回收人 |
[1:07:12] | – Repo man – Freeze | – 回收人 – 不许动 |
[1:07:14] | At the opera tonight | 就在今夜的歌剧院 |
[1:07:16] | Repo man, come take my eyes | 回收人,来取走我的双眼 |
[1:07:22] | At the opera tonight | 就在今夜的歌剧院 |
[1:07:24] | Repo Man | 回收人 |
[1:07:26] | My eyes | 我的双眼 |
[1:07:29] | Repo man, at the opera tonight | 回收人,就在今夜的歌剧院 |
[1:07:36] | Bloodbath | 血案 |
[1:07:37] | It’s gonna be a bloodbath | 今夜将发生血案 |
[1:07:40] | ‘Cause no one crosses GeneCo | 因为没人可以触犯GeneCo |
[1:07:42] | No, not even Repo | 没有,即使是回收人 |
[1:07:44] | Will Rotti clean house? | Rotti会清理门户吗? |
[1:07:47] | Damn, we’re gonna find out | 妈的,我们拭目以待 |
[1:07:49] | At the opera | 在歌剧院 |
[1:07:50] | Stay tuned. | 继续听. |
[1:07:52] | The winner of this blood feud | 这场血战的胜者 |
[1:07:54] | Will take GeneCo | 将得到GeneCo |
[1:07:56] | Tonight’s opera | 今夜的歌剧 |
[1:07:57] | is brought to you by rich Prosego. | |
[1:08:21] | Ladies and gentlemen, the Genetic Opera | 女士们先生们, 遗传学歌剧 |
[1:08:35] | Everybody, everybody | 每个人啊,每个人 |
[1:08:37] | Get down, get down now | 下来,下来啊 |
[1:08:39] | Stand up | 站起来吧 |
[1:08:40] | Don’t be shy | 别害羞 |
[1:08:41] | People, people, people | 人们,人们,人们 |
[1:08:44] | Everybody, everybody | 每个人啊,每个人 |
[1:08:45] | Testify | 来作证 |
[1:08:47] | Everybody | 每个人啊 |
[1:08:48] | Get down, get down now | 下来,下来啊 |
[1:08:50] | Stand up, don’t be shy | 不要害羞站起来 |
[1:08:53] | People, people, people,get up, get up, get up | 人们,人们,人们,起来,起来,起来 |
[1:08:55] | Everybody testify | 每个人啊都来作证 |
[1:08:58] | GeneCo helped me upgrade my second-class heredity! | GeneCo帮我升级了我的二等遗传! |
[1:09:02] | Testify! | 来作证! |
[1:09:04] | My liver was wrecked, | 我的肝脏曾经损毁了, |
[1:09:05] | but now I can drink whatever I want! | 但现在我想喝什么都可以! |
[1:09:08] | Testify! | 来作证啊! |
[1:09:09] | Before GeneCo, | 在GeneCo之前, |
[1:09:10] | my anatomy was completely repressed! | 我的身体完全被压抑了! |
[1:09:19] | State your names! | 说出你的名字! |
[1:09:23] | Genterns. | 护师们 |
[1:09:31] | Saved! | 得救了! |
[1:09:34] | Everybody, everybody | 每个人啊,每个人 |
[1:09:36] | Testify | 来作证 |
[1:09:38] | Stand up and don’t be shy | 不要害羞站起来 |
[1:09:40] | People, people, people,get up, get up, get up | 人们,人们,人们,起来,起来,起来 |
[1:09:43] | Everybody, everybody, testify | 每个人啊,每个人,都来作证 |
[1:09:46] | I needed a kidney transplant desperately | 我曾绝望的期待着一个肾脏的移植 |
[1:09:49] | GeneCo showed this single mom sympathy | GeneCo对这个单亲妈妈展示出了同情 |
[1:09:54] | This makeover came for a small added fee | 就这样改头换面只需要一笔小小的费用 |
[1:09:58] | Now I look smashing on live TV | 看我现在节目现场多么牛B |
[1:10:05] | – Be healed! – GeneCo’s got it. | – 治愈! – GeneCo做得到. |
[1:10:08] | You know you want it, baby. | 你知道你想要,宝贝. |
[1:10:10] | GeneCo’s got it. | GeneCo做得到. |
[1:10:11] | You know you want it, baby. | 你知道你想要,宝贝. |
[1:10:12] | GeneCo’s got it. | GeneCo做得到. |
[1:10:14] | You know you want it, baby. | 你知道你想要,宝贝. |
[1:10:20] | Testify! | 来作证! |
[1:10:26] | Testify! | 来作证! |
[1:10:29] | Testify! | 来作证! |
[1:10:37] | Testify! | 来作证! |
[1:10:43] | Testify! | 来作证! |
[1:10:55] | Shilo, you’ve made it. | Shilo,你就要成功了. |
[1:10:58] | You’re close enough to taste it. | 你就快能够尝到了. |
[1:11:00] | Your cure, is waiting. | 你的药方,在等着你. |
[1:11:03] | There is but one thing pending. | 就差一件事情没有解决. |
[1:11:05] | Help us catch him. | 得帮我们抓住他. |
[1:11:07] | This former GeneCo trainee | 这个GeneCo的前雇员 |
[1:11:09] | who’s lost his mind completely | 那个完全丧失心智的家伙 |
[1:11:12] | and managed to escape me. | 还计划逃离我而去. |
[1:11:13] | You saw him | 你见过他 |
[1:11:16] | In the graveuard | 在墓地里 |
[1:11:20] | Thank God my guards responded. | 感谢上帝我的警卫及时作出反应. |
[1:11:24] | It seems this fiend has set his teeth on you, | 这个魔鬼似乎就快咬到你了, |
[1:11:26] | so be on guard. He’s coming. | 保持警惕吧.他来了. |
[1:11:29] | We’ll use you as bait | 我们会把你当做诱饵 |
[1:11:30] | to draw this snake out of his hole, | 来把这条蛇引出洞里, |
[1:11:33] | and I am sorry, Shilo, for that, | 我非常抱歉,Shilo,让你做这些, |
[1:11:35] | but this is your defining moment. | 但这就是你的决定性时刻. |
[1:11:38] | Will you let yourself be trapped, | 你会任由自己就范吗, |
[1:11:40] | or will you use your trap to trap him? | 或者用你的陷阱令他就范? |
[1:11:43] | Put your hands together | 双手合十吧 |
[1:11:44] | for GeneCo’s favorite and only daughter, | 给GeneCo最心爱的,也是唯一的女儿, |
[1:11:47] | Amber Sweet | |
[1:12:03] | Blame not my cheeks | 不要责怪我的脸颊 |
[1:12:07] | Though pale with love they be | 虽然苍白却充满爱意 |
[1:12:38] | Bring me Repo Man, | 给我抓住回收人, |
[1:12:40] | and you will get your cure. | 你就可以得到你的药方. |
[1:12:45] | And now, without further ado, | 现在,无需再等待了, |
[1:12:46] | the event you’ve all been waiting for. | 你们期盼已久的. |
[1:12:48] | GeneCo proudly presents Blind Mag. | GeneCo骄傲的礼物,盲女Mag. |
[1:15:14] | Come take these eyes | 来取走这双眼睛 |
[1:15:22] | I would rather be blind | 我宁愿失明 |
[1:16:02] | Ladies and gentlemen, don’t panic. | 女士们先生们,不要惊慌. |
[1:16:04] | Stay in uour seats.It’s all part of the show. | 留在你的座位上.这也是节目的一部分. |
[1:16:07] | Stay tuned, folks | 请继续听,观众们 |
[1:16:08] | You don’t want to move, folks | 你不会想要离开的,观众们 |
[1:16:10] | ‘Cause there’s more excitement coming | 因为接下来会有更刺激的 |
[1:16:12] | As an encore, GeneCo will cure | 有点像个加演, GeneCo会治愈 |
[1:16:16] | A very sick and needy young girl | 一个病的很重的需要帮助的女孩 |
[1:16:18] | She’s been caged up like a monster | 她被像怪物一样给关在笼子里 |
[1:16:21] | By her overbearing father | 由她那专横的父亲 |
[1:16:23] | But tonight we’re gonna set him right | 但今晚我们要把他绳之以法 |
[1:16:26] | And for all your viewing pleasures | 为你们呈现所有的观赏趣味 |
[1:17:01] | Didn’t I tell you not to go out? | 我有没有告诉过你不能出来? |
[1:17:04] | Didn’t I? | 我有吗? |
[1:17:05] | You did, you did | 你有,你有 |
[1:17:08] | Didn’t I say the world was cruel? | 我有没有说过这世界多么残酷? |
[1:17:11] | Didn’t I? | 我有吗? |
[1:17:12] | You did, you did | 你有,你有 |
[1:17:14] | Then tell me how this happened | 那么告诉我怎么会这样 |
[1:17:17] | What I did wrong, tell me why | 我哪里出错了,告诉我为什么 |
[1:17:21] | Can’t we just go home, Shi | 我们可不可以这就回家,Shi |
[1:17:24] | And forget this dreadful night? | 忘了这可怕的夜晚? |
[1:17:27] | Didn’t you say that you were different? | 你有没有说过你和别人是不同的? |
[1:17:31] | Didn’t you? | 你是吗? |
[1:17:32] | I am, I am | 我是,我是 |
[1:17:34] | Say you aren’t that person | 说你不是那个人 |
[1:17:37] | Say it | 说呀 |
[1:17:39] | I am, I am | 我是,我是 |
[1:17:40] | Then tell me how to act, Dad | 那么告诉我你是怎么伪装的,爸爸 |
[1:17:44] | What to say, Dad, tell me why | 说什么好呢,爸爸,告诉我为什么 |
[1:17:47] | All you’ve ever told me | 你所告诉我的一切 |
[1:17:50] | Every word is a lie | 每个字都是谎言 |
[1:18:09] | Didn’t you say that you’d protect me? | 你是不是说过你会保护我? |
[1:18:12] | Didn’t you? | 是么? |
[1:18:13] | I tried, I tried | 我尽力了,尽力了 |
[1:18:15] | Is that how you’d help me? | 你就是这样帮我的? |
[1:18:18] | Is it? | 是么? |
[1:18:19] | I tried, I tried | 我尽力了,尽力了 |
[1:18:21] | Don’t help me anymore, Dad | 再也不要帮我了,爸爸 |
[1:18:24] | You are dead, Dad, in my eyes | 你已经死了,爸爸,在我眼里 |
[1:18:27] | Someone has replaced you | 有人已经取代了你 |
[1:18:30] | Dad, I hate you, go and die | 爸爸,我恨你,去死吧 |
[1:18:32] | Didn’t I build a house, a home? | 我有没有建造一所房子,一个家? |
[1:18:36] | Didn’t I? | 我没有么? |
[1:18:37] | A cure is waiting. | 药方在等着你. |
[1:18:39] | Didn’t I raise her all alone? | 我有没有独自抚养她长大? |
[1:18:42] | Didn’t I? | 我没有么? |
[1:18:44] | Then Rotti took her from me | 然而Rotti从我身边夺走了她 |
[1:18:48] | Stole my Shilo, he’s to blame | 偷走我的Shilo,他应遭谴责 |
[1:18:50] | Have I failed my daughter? | 我是否辜负了我的女儿? |
[1:18:55] | Then let the father die | 那么让父亲去死吧 |
[1:19:02] | And let the monster rise | 让禽兽复活 |
[1:19:15] | Repo Man | 回收人 |
[1:19:37] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[1:19:43] | You’ve exceeded all my plans | 你已经清楚我所有的计划 |
[1:19:46] | More than you could say for Amber | 比你能告诉Amber的还要多 |
[1:19:49] | More than I could say for you. | 比我能告诉你的还要多 |
[1:19:51] | What? | 什么? |
[1:19:53] | Or your just-as-worthless brother | 还有你那无用的弟弟 |
[1:19:57] | I just want to get my cure | 我只想得到我的药方 |
[1:19:59] | And I promise to deliver | 我答应过会给你 |
[1:20:01] | Don’t you lay a hand on her. | 难道你敢碰她. |
[1:20:04] | Hold your tongue before an elder. | 在长者面前管好你的舌头. |
[1:20:05] | Touch her, and I swear I’ll kill you. | 你敢碰她,我发誓会杀了你. |
[1:20:08] | Bring it on, you cheap imposter. | 来啊,你这个卑微的骗子. |
[1:20:13] | Even though I’m terminally ill | 尽管我得了绝症 |
[1:20:18] | I’m dying, you idiots. | 我要死了,你们这些白痴. |
[1:20:20] | Please don’t say you’re dying, Father. | 请不要说你会死,父亲. |
[1:20:21] | Please say you ain’t dying, Father. | 请说你不会死的,父亲. |
[1:20:23] | So I planned my perfect end | 所以我策划了我的完美结局 |
[1:20:25] | A tale befitting any opera | 一个适合任何歌剧的故事 |
[1:20:27] | And ending only I could spin | 而结局只有我能控制 |
[1:20:29] | Ending you will be my pleasure. | 了结你是我的荣幸. |
[1:20:31] | I no longer trust you, Dad. | 我再也不信任你了,爸爸. |
[1:20:33] | You can never trust a monster. | 你永远不该信任一个禽兽. |
[1:20:36] | And there’s more beneath his mask. | 他的面具之下还有更多隐瞒呢. |
[1:20:41] | Did you know he killed your mother? | 你知道是他谋杀了你母亲吗? |
[1:20:44] | It was just an accident | 那只是一场意外 |
[1:20:47] | – Accidents can end in murder. – Shilo, believe me | – 谋杀可以终结意外. – Shilo,相信我 |
[1:20:51] | And that’s not his greatest fib | 而那还不是他最伟大的谎言 |
[1:20:53] | Someone tell me what is going on | 谁能告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[1:20:56] | Tell her, tell her | 告诉她,告诉她 |
[1:20:58] | Someone tell me what is going on | 谁能告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[1:21:00] | – Let’s leave – Tell her, tell her | – 让我们走 – 告诉她,告诉她 |
[1:21:02] | – Let’s leave – Someone tell me what is going on | – 让我们走 – 谁能告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[1:21:04] | – No more – Tell me, tell me | – 不要啊 – 告诉我,告诉我 |
[1:21:06] | – Tell her, tell her – Tell me | – 告诉她,告诉她 – 告诉我 |
[1:21:08] | No more. | 不要. |
[1:21:11] | May I introduce you | 能允许我向你介绍 |
[1:21:14] | To the man who made you sick? | 这个真正导致你生病的人么? |
[1:21:19] | He’s poisoned all your medicine | 是他对你的药下了毒 |
[1:21:32] | – I can’t breathe – You’ve got to fight through it. | – 我不能呼吸 – 你得战胜它. |
[1:21:35] | Someone, please, please help my daughter | 来人啊,求你们, 请帮帮我的女儿 |
[1:21:39] | This will pass.You’ve got to fight through it. | 会过去的.你得战胜它. |
[1:21:42] | I’ve deceived the only one that matters | 这件事是我做过的唯一欺骗 |
[1:21:45] | – I need my pill. – You need to know | – 我需要我的药片. – 你需要知道 |
[1:21:47] | – You’ve got to fight. – It’s not your fault | – 你得战胜它. – 这不是你的错 |
[1:21:48] | Believe me, Shilo. | 相信我,Shilo. |
[1:21:49] | It’s me who failed you | 是我辜负了你 |
[1:21:50] | My stomach. | 我的胃. |
[1:21:52] | – It’s his medicine – It’s My medicine | – 这是他的药 – 这是我的药 |
[1:21:54] | It’s your medicine? | 那是你的药么? |
[1:21:55] | I’m the cause | 我才是 |
[1:21:56] | Of all your sickness | 害你生病的原因 |
[1:22:07] | Here’s to the medi… | 吃药了… |
[1:22:14] | That’s all there is.. | 那才是.. |
[1:22:17] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来. |
[1:22:53] | Your mother once promised her love to me | 你的母亲曾经承诺过她爱我 |
[1:22:58] | Had she never fled, you’d be mine. | 如果她没有逃走,你会是我的. |
[1:23:01] | Deny your father now, | 现在否决你的父亲吧, |
[1:23:04] | for the world to see. | 让全世界都看见. |
[1:23:07] | Kill him. | 杀了他. |
[1:23:09] | Kill him! | 杀了他! |
[1:23:11] | No. | 不. |
[1:23:12] | And I’ll leave you GeneCo | 我会把GeneCo留给你 |
[1:23:14] | – What? – All of it? | – 什么? – 全部? |
[1:23:16] | Oh, yes. | Oh,是的. |
[1:23:17] | Oh, no! | Oh,不! |
[1:23:18] | So witness it, people. | 来见证吧,人们. |
[1:23:19] | All I have to do is sign the paper | 我需要做的就是签下这个文件 |
[1:23:22] | All you have to do is pull the trigger | 你需要做的就是扣下手中的扳机 |
[1:23:25] | – I want you to do what is right – You want to pay me | – 我要你做正确选择 – 我想付钱给我 |
[1:23:29] | – to kill my father? – This man killed your mother, your mother | – 去杀我的父亲? – 这个人杀了你的母亲,你母亲 |
[1:23:31] | – Shilo – He betrayed you both, he’s a liar | – 他也背叛了你,他是个骗子 |
[1:23:34] | – And he poisoned you – Force me to kill | – 他对你下毒 – 指使我杀人 |
[1:23:36] | I am not a murderer | 我可不是杀人犯 |
[1:23:39] | But you share your dad’s genetics | 但你分享你爸爸的遗传 |
[1:23:41] | What if he passed this to you? | 或许他把这个也传给了你? |
[1:23:43] | I don’t have to share his choices | 我可以不分享他的选择 |
[1:23:46] | Didn’t you say you were infected? | 你不是说过你被感染了么? |
[1:23:48] | Didn’t you, didn’t you? | 你有没有,有没有? |
[1:23:53] | I poisoned you | 我对你下毒 |
[1:23:55] | I’m worse than Rotti, imprisoned you | 我比Rotti更坏,我囚禁你 |
[1:23:58] | I couldn’t lose you,what have I done? | 我不能失去你啊,看我都做了什么? |
[1:24:02] | Forgive me, Shilo,I drugged your blood | 原谅我,Shilo,是我让你的血液中毒 |
[1:24:06] | Oh, God, what have I done to you? | Oh,上帝,看我都对你做了什么? |
[1:24:09] | You used my mother’s death to use my father | 你利用我母亲的死来利用我父亲 |
[1:24:13] | You used my father’s death to use me, too | 你又想利用我父亲的死来利用我 |
[1:24:17] | Your dad deserved.whatever happened to him. | 那是你父亲应得的,不管在他身上发生什么. |
[1:24:21] | He needed me, and so do you. | 他需要我,你也一样. |
[1:24:23] | I remember | 我都记得 |
[1:24:28] | Remember my mistakes | 记得我犯下的错 |
[1:24:30] | Remember you can change | 记得你可以改变 |
[1:24:32] | Remember that I love you | 记得我爱你 |
[1:24:35] | I’m sorry that I failed you | 对不起我让你失望 |
[1:24:39] | Remember that it’s up to you | 记得一切都取决于你 |
[1:24:43] | To go and shape your life into | 去创造你的生活 |
[1:24:48] | One that’s worthy of remembering | 让它变成唯一有价值的回忆 |
[1:24:52] | No! | 不! |
[1:25:00] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[1:25:01] | Dad, no, please! | 爸爸,别,求你了! |
[1:25:04] | Somebody! | 来人啊! |
[1:25:06] | Somebody, please help. | 来人啊,救命呀. |
[1:25:08] | Money-grubbing beggars, no better than I am. | 一堆掘钱的乞丐 还不如我自己来. |
[1:25:11] | You! Don’t come near me.You’re embarrassing. | 你!不要靠近我.你让我难堪. |
[1:25:14] | You’re disgusting. | 你们真恶心. |
[1:25:17] | You’re not men. You’re creatures. | 你根本不是正常人.你这个傀儡. |
[1:25:18] | I’m embarrassed by you. | 你让我难堪. |
[1:25:22] | Get away. I don’t need you,not either one of you. | 走开.我不需要你,不需要你们任何一个. |
[1:25:25] | Go away! | 走开! |
[1:25:30] | Don’t show your face to me. | 别拿你的脸对着我. |
[1:25:32] | You’re disgusting. | 你真恶心. |
[1:25:34] | You’re not my daughter. | 你不是我的女儿. |
[1:25:35] | You’re nothing. | 你什么也不是. |
[1:25:45] | When I’m gone, GeneCo will crumble. | 等我走了,GeneCo也会垮掉. |
[1:25:50] | I doubt the world will remember | 我怀疑这个世界是否会记得 |
[1:25:52] | how lucky they were to have Rotti Largo. | 你们是多么幸运,曾经拥有我Rotti Largo. |
[1:26:14] | Dad, be still | 爸爸,坚持 |
[1:26:17] | There is nothing you need say | 你什么都不必说 |
[1:26:20] | It can wait | 可以等 |
[1:26:26] | Shi, your mother’s calling me | Shi,你母亲在叫我了 |
[1:26:33] | Sometimes I wanted to cry | 有时我很想哭 |
[1:26:36] | When the people on TV | 当我从电视上看见人们 |
[1:26:39] | Were not quite the way we were | 过着和我们完全不同的生活 |
[1:26:41] | Somehow I guess I just knew | 不知怎的,我以为我什么都知道 |
[1:26:48] | But I didn’t know I love you so much | 却不知道我是那么爱你 |
[1:26:53] | I didn’t know I love you so much | 不知道我是那么爱你 |
[1:26:56] | I didn’t know I love you so much | 不知道我是那么爱你 |
[1:27:00] | But I do | 而我的确如此 |
[1:27:05] | Sometimes I’d stay up all night | 有时我彻夜难眠 |
[1:27:09] | Wishing to God | 向上帝祈愿 |
[1:27:11] | That I was the one who died | 我才是那个应该死去的人 |
[1:27:13] | And sometimes there’s not enough time | 而往往就是再也来不及了 |
[1:27:20] | But I didn’t know I love you so much | 却不知道我是那么爱你 |
[1:27:24] | I didn’t know I love you so much | 不知道我是那么爱你 |
[1:27:29] | I didn’t know I love you so much | 不知道我是那么爱你 |
[1:27:32] | But I do | 而我的确如此 |
[1:27:37] | I didn’t know I love you so much | 不知道我是那么爱你 |
[1:27:41] | I didn’t know I love you so much | 不知道我是那么爱你 |
[1:27:44] | I didn’t know I love you so much | 不知道我是那么爱你 |
[1:27:48] | But I do | 而我的确如此 |
[1:27:52] | Shilo, go | Shilo,走吧 |
[1:27:54] | Dad, I will not leave you here | 爸爸,我不会抛下你在这儿 |
[1:27:58] | You will live | 你会活下去 |
[1:28:00] | But you’ve already saved me, dear | 可你已经救了我,亲爱的 |
[1:28:03] | Go and change the world for me | 去为我改变这个世界吧 |
[1:28:08] | And we will always have each other | 我们永远拥有彼此 |
[1:28:11] | In our time of need | 在我们需要的时候 |
[1:28:14] | – Daddy – Shilo | – 爸爸 |
[1:28:15] | You’re the world | 你就是我的 |
[1:28:16] | To me | 全世界 |
[1:28:22] | Oh, Daddy, please, no. | Oh,爸爸,求求你,不要. |
[1:28:26] | Please, please. | 求你,求你. |
[1:28:33] | Please, get up. | 求你,起来啊. |
[1:28:37] | Please. | 求你了. |
[1:28:53] | Years | 这些年 |
[1:28:55] | It’s been so many years | 过去的这些年 |
[1:28:58] | Resenting the years | 怨恨这些年 |
[1:29:01] | And my heredity | 和我的遗传 |
[1:29:06] | Oh, I have hated and loved you | Oh, 我恨过你爱过你 |
[1:29:11] | I have hidden behind you | 我藏在你的身后 |
[1:29:14] | But I finally see | 但我最终看清 |
[1:29:19] | You.I’ve mistaken for destiny | 你,我错怪了的命运 |
[1:29:24] | But the truth is my legacy | 真相是我获得的遗赠 |
[1:29:27] | Is not up to my genes | 这不是取决于我的基因 |
[1:29:31] | True, though the imprint is deep in me | 真相,尽管我被刻下深深的烙印 |
[1:29:36] | It will always be up to me | 但终究还是取决于我自己 |
[1:29:40] | Up to me | 取决于自己 |
[1:29:52] | Free at last | 最终自由 |
[1:30:03] | Free at last | 最终自由 |
[1:30:42] | Goth opera | 哥特歌剧 |
[1:30:45] | Blood saga | 血腥传奇 |
[1:30:48] | Sometimes I wonder how we ever got here | 有时候我困惑我是如何来到这里 |
[1:30:52] | Old grudges | 多年的宿怨 |
[1:30:55] | Scorned lovers | 戏谑的人们 |
[1:30:58] | Sometimes I wonder why we all don’t move on | 有时候我困惑为什么我们都停在原地 |
[1:31:02] | ‘Cause we all wind up in a tiny pine box. | 因我们全都战战兢兢,困在一个小小松木盒里. |
[1:31:05] | A mighty small drop and a mighty dark plot. | 汹涌的小水滴,无比黑暗的密谋. |
[1:31:08] | And the mighty fine print | 和高额的赔付协议 |
[1:31:09] | hastens the trip to our epilogue. | 推动着故事走到了结局. |
[1:31:12] | Epilogue? | 结局? |
[1:31:13] | But the little girl fled, | 可小女孩跑了, |
[1:31:14] | and the king is dead. | 国王也挂了. |
[1:31:16] | And the castle is left for the taking. | 城堡等着被接手. |
[1:31:18] | But GeneCo may survive if it undergoes surgery, | 而GeneCo或许能幸存,如果它接受一场手术, |
[1:31:22] | surgery. | 手术. |
[1:31:23] | Surgery, surgery. | 手术,手术. |
[1:31:25] | – Surgery. | – 手术. – 手术. – Surgery. |
[1:31:34] | Repo Man. | 回收人. |
[1:31:43] | Out from the… | 透过… |
[1:31:45] | Our heroes will not be forgotten. | 我们的英雄不会被忘记. |
[1:31:48] | GeneCo will live on,under new management. | GeneCo会继续运营,由新人管理. |
[1:31:52] | Me. | 我. |
[1:31:54] | Amber auctions her Fallen Face to charity | Amber把她掉落的脸皮做了慈善拍卖 |
[1:31:54] | Pray he never comes knocking at your door. | 祈求他永远不要来敲你的门. |
[1:31:58] | A symbol of Geneco’s commitment to Change | 这是个Geneco的承诺开始变化的征兆 |
[1:31:58] | Say that you once bought a heart | 说你曾经买过一个心脏 |
[1:32:00] | or a new cornea… | 或者新的角膜… |
[1:32:01] | Amber Sweet, ladies and gentlemen. | Amber Sweet,女士们先生们. |
[1:32:02] | Amber Sweet. | |
[1:32:04] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不到. |
[1:32:06] | I can’t fucking hear you,you fucking peasants! | 我TM听不到,操你们这些农民! |
[1:32:08] | You gonna start applauding? | 你们在喝彩了吗? |
[1:32:10] | Luigi Murders the top 3 bidders | Luigi谋杀了前三名出价者 |
[1:32:14] | I’ll kill you all, you fucking mice! | 我要杀了你们全部,操你们这些老鼠! |
[1:32:18] | Dad. | 爸爸呀. |
[1:32:19] | Repo man | 回收人 |
[1:32:23] | Pavi Wins the auction | Pavi赢得了拍卖 |
[1:32:26] | He now wears Amber’s Face with pride | 他正戴着Amber的脸皮充满自豪 |
[1:32:27] | And so Geneco’s story continues | 因此Geneco的故事将继续 |
[1:32:52] | Sweetheart, are you feeling closer? | |
[1:32:58] | Close to the line hype of the sky? | |
[1:33:04] | Or is it better from a distance | |
[1:33:09] | To see it clear? | |
[1:33:12] | To deal with your fear | |
[1:33:14] | That you were inside | |
[1:33:19] | Is the devil you see? | |
[1:33:24] | Go, all the life you leave behind | |
[1:33:31] | Still forcing yourself | |
[1:33:35] | To bear your cross | |
[1:33:39] | God bless you all | |
[1:33:45] | Born the way you were | |
[1:33:51] | Love death in life | |
[1:33:55] | You come through | |
[1:34:15] | A needle into a bug | |
[1:34:18] | A needle into a bug | |
[1:34:20] | A needle | |
[1:34:23] | Who’s there? Stay back. | |
[1:34:25] | Do you have my cure? | |
[1:34:26] | Kid, is that you? | |
[1:34:29] | I’m here to learn my cure | |
[1:34:31] | Your cure? | |
[1:34:32] | Is that what this is about? | |
[1:34:34] | Sorry | |
[1:34:36] | That fucking Amber cleaned me out | |
[1:34:39] | But maybe later | |
[1:34:41] | I’ll look you up later | |
[1:34:43] | Just help me down | |
[1:34:45] | – The drug – Yes,The drug | |
[1:34:46] | – Yeah? – The cure, it’s… | |
[1:34:48] | The drug | |
[1:34:49] | Help me down. I’ll score some. | |
[1:34:50] | Help me shed some | |
[1:34:52] | Kid, I’m out. | |
[1:34:53] | – Some? – I told you. | |
[1:34:54] | Light on | |
[1:34:55] | That’s the situation | |
[1:34:56] | The situation | |
[1:34:58] | Into a bug a needle | |
[1:35:00] | Into a bug a needle | |
[1:35:03] | Into a bug a needle | |
[1:35:06] | Into a bug a needle | |
[1:35:07] | – How about… – Yeah. | |
[1:35:08] | She’s right beside you | |
[1:35:10] | – No, I needed Zydrate – No, I’m out of Zydrate | |
[1:35:13] | No, it’s like a night light | |
[1:35:15] | The beautiful | |
[1:35:17] | – You don’t mean… – Yeah. | |
[1:35:19] | – You need… – So easy | |
[1:35:21] | – I don’t think… – Don’t think. | |
[1:35:22] | – That l… – Just smack it | |
[1:35:24] | – I guess I see – She won’t | |
[1:35:25] | You’ve got to smack it | |
[1:35:27] | Is to score a needle | |
[1:35:30] | Into a bug a needle | |
[1:35:32] | Into a bug a needle | |
[1:35:35] | Into a bug a needle | |
[1:35:37] | Into a | |
[1:35:39] | Bug | |
[1:35:51] | Ladies, gentlemen, signore, signori | |
[1:35:55] | Don’t you dare touch your TV | |
[1:35:59] | Tonight’s Genetic Opera is the place to be. | |
[1:36:03] | – To the transplants – To the genterns | |
[1:36:07] | The Genetic Opera is this evening | |
[1:36:10] | You’ll-a laugh, you’ll-a cry. | |
[1:36:13] | You’ll-a… | |
[1:36:14] | Sing | |
[1:36:19] | The Genetic Opera is good | |
[1:36:23] | It’s good | |
[1:36:27] | The Genetic Opera is good | |
[1:36:33] | I will flower | |
[1:36:36] | As I stand to face myself | |
[1:36:42] | In this final hour | |
[1:36:45] | Bitter fate I accept | |
[1:36:48] | This must be my, my aching hour | |
[1:36:53] | This must be my aching hour | |
[1:36:56] | This must be my, my aching hour | |
[1:37:01] | This must be my aching hour | |
[1:37:04] | Tonight I will settle all my debts | |
[1:37:09] | Tonight I will sacrifice | |
[1:37:13] | Tonight I am coming to collect | |
[1:37:17] | Tonight | |
[1:37:18] | I will save my life | |
[1:37:28] | I’ve made my peace | |
[1:37:32] | All debts are paid | |
[1:37:37] | At the opera tonight |