英文名称:The Secret In Their Eyes
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:55] | On June 21st, 1974, Ricardo Morales had breakfast with | 1974年6月21日 李嘉图・莫拉莱斯 |
[03:00] | Liliana Colotto for the last time. | 最后一次和莉莉安娜・克洛托吃早餐 |
[03:03] | For the rest of his life he’d remember every | 那个早晨发生过的点点滴滴 |
[03:06] | single detail of that morning. | 让他一生难忘 |
[03:08] | Planning their first vacation, | 一边商量着俩人的初次旅行 |
[03:10] | drinking tea with lemon, | 一边喝着柠檬茶 |
[03:12] | for his nagging cough, | 他不停地咳嗽 |
[03:14] | with his usual lump and a half of sugar. | 却还和往常一样放一块半方糖 |
[03:19] | The fresh berry jam | 那新鲜的果酱 |
[03:21] | He’d never taste again. | 他再没有再品尝过 |
[03:23] | The flowers on her nightgown, and specially her smile. | 她睡衣上的花朵图案 独特的笑容 |
[03:29] | That smile like the sunrise | 是清晨第一抹阳光 |
[03:34] | blending in with the sunlight on her left cheek… | 投射在她左边脸颊时那样的笑靥如花 |
[03:49] | No, no, no! | 不要 不要 不要 |
[03:54] | Please, don’t! | 求你 不要 |
[04:58] | “I fear” | 怕 |
[05:22] | The gates of heaven have opened, and an angel got out. | 天堂之门已打开 一个天使离开了 |
[05:25] | – Esposito… – Bye, baby. | -埃斯波西托 -再见 小可爱 |
[05:28] | Look what the cat dragged in. | 瞧是谁来了 |
[05:30] | How are you, counselor? | 你好 律师先生 |
[05:32] | And you, lieutenant? Is the boss here? | 你好 副官 头儿在吗 |
[05:34] | Go right in, your honor. | 直接进去吧 先生 |
[05:36] | Thanks, reverend. | 谢了 尊敬的副官 |
[05:37] | You look good and rested. | 你气色不错喔 |
[05:41] | What a fucking asshole! | 真是他妈的混蛋 |
[05:43] | Takes one to know one. | 彼此彼此 |
[05:48] | The gates of heaven have opened… | 天堂之门打开了 |
[05:59] | Your highness. | 尊敬的阁下 |
[06:01] | What a surprise! | 真没想到啊 |
[06:05] | – May I? – What brings you here? | -我能 -什么风把你吹来了 |
[06:08] | Just wanted to chat. | 想找老朋友聊天 |
[06:11] | You busy? | 你忙吗 |
[06:12] | Just overpreparing for a hearing. | 正在给听证会做准备 |
[06:14] | Coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[06:16] | I’m asking just in case retirement made you healthy. | 怕你退休后为了健康不喝咖啡 |
[06:20] | Mariano! | 马里亚诺 |
[06:24] | Yes, your honor. | 有什么事 阁下 |
[06:25] | Bring us two of those great coffees from the cafe. | 去咖啡馆买2杯上好的咖啡来 |
[06:28] | I’m typing a deposition. | 可我在打具结书 |
[06:30] | A deposition? Meet Mr. Benjamin Esposito, | 具结书 先来认识一下本杰明・埃斯波西托先生 |
[06:33] | our recently retired royal honoris causa, | 刚退休的皇家法学博士荣誉学位得主 |
[06:36] | And an old friend. | 我的老朋友 |
[06:37] | Mariano, our spring-summer intern. | 马里亚诺 春夏季实习生 |
[06:40] | Not bad, huh? | 还不错吧 |
[06:42] | Here, bring some petit-fours and get yourself a candy bar. | 再买点茶点 顺便给自己买块糖 |
[06:46] | I’ll take extra cream. | 我那份多加点奶油 |
[06:48] | That’s right, you’re not well. | 好吧 你心情不好 |
[06:50] | What was your problem again? Old age? | 你又有什么问题 更年期吗 |
[06:54] | Extra cream for the man, he has an age problem. | 他那份多加点奶油 他上了年纪 |
[06:57] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 夫人 |
[06:58] | Wait. Is it important? | 等下 你要说的事重要吗 |
[07:01] | No. | 不 |
[07:04] | Leave the door open, son. | 孩子 别关门了 |
[07:06] | Come on, sit down. | 过来坐吧 |
[07:08] | What do you know about writing novels? | 你知道怎么写小说吗 |
[07:11] | I’ve been writing all my life. | 我的一生都在写作 |
[07:14] | Take a look in the archive. | 去档案馆看看 |
[07:15] | Oh, the case files. | 对 那些案卷 |
[07:19] | How many pages will your file be? | 你准备写多少页 |
[07:22] | Does it have a cover? | 有封面了吗 |
[07:23] | A little encouragement would be nice. | 希望你能给点鼓励 |
[07:28] | What should I do? | 我要怎么做呢 |
[07:28] | Act like some unwanted retiree | 像那些退休的老废物一样 |
[07:30] | who wants to help out? Serve coffee? | 需要排忧解难吗 去端咖啡吗 |
[07:35] | I want to write, so what? | 我就想写作 怎么了 |
[07:38] | I want to write about the Morales case. | 我想写莫拉莱斯的案子 |
[07:53] | I don’t know why, it’s been on my mind. | 不知道为什么 这案子一直在我脑子里 |
[07:57] | We actually never talked about it. | 可我们都没怎么聊过 |
[07:59] | Why was that? | 为什么 |
[08:05] | With your handwriting, it’ll be unreadable. | 你的字好潦草 读起来有些费劲啊 |
[08:08] | Wait, look. | 等下 |
[08:12] | My biggest problem is that I’ve started fifty times | 最难的就是写故事的开头 |
[08:15] | and never got past the 5th line. | 我写了很多次 可最多就写了5行 |
[08:18] | At this rate, | 照这么写 |
[08:20] | I’ll spend my whole pension fund on spiral notebooks. | 我的养老金都得花在买笔记本上了 |
[08:25] | Come here, give me a hand. | 过来帮我一下 |
[08:27] | Here, let me. | 让我来 |
[08:30] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[08:33] | It weighs a ton. | 这家伙挺沉的 |
[08:39] | I can’t believe it. The old olivetti. | 真不敢相信 老式打字机 |
[08:42] | It was in storage. I think it’s 100 years old. | 一直留着呢 估计它已经100岁了 |
[08:46] | Think they fixed the “A”? | 他们修理过A键吗 |
[08:48] | The “A” is for pansies. | 多此一举 |
[08:50] | Take it. Dinosaurs have to stick together. | 拿去用吧 老朋友要齐心协力 |
[08:56] | Now I’m out of excuses. | 这下没有借口了 |
[09:00] | I’ll have to write. | 我一定得写 |
[09:02] | But where do I start? | 可从哪里开始呢 |
[09:05] | Wherever you remember the most. | 从你记忆最深刻的部分开始写 |
[09:07] | It was over 20 years ago. | 都过去20年了 |
[09:08] | Which part comes back most often? | 你最常想起的是什么 |
[09:11] | That’s the image you should start with. | 就从那儿开始吧 |
[09:15] | It’s a start. | 这是个新的开始 |
[09:17] | This is your new boss, fresh out of Harvard. | 这是你的新上司 刚从哈佛毕业 |
[09:20] | Miss Irene Menendez Hastings. | 艾琳・梅内德斯・黑森廷斯小姐 |
[09:24] | “Hastings” | 黑斯廷斯 |
[09:26] | It’s pronounced “Hastings.” It’s Scottish. | 是苏格兰语里的黑斯廷斯 |
[09:29] | Sorry. The new clerk. | 不好意思 新来的员工 |
[09:33] | Your deputy, Benjamin Esposito. | 你的助手 本杰明・埃斯波西托 |
[09:37] | Actually I went to Cornell, not Harvard. | 我是康奈尔毕业的 可不是哈佛 |
[09:42] | Pablo Sandoval, deputy clerk, | 我是帕布鲁・桑多瓦 助理职员 |
[09:46] | Your humblest servant. | 愿为您效劳 |
[09:51] | Are you here? | 你想什么呢 |
[09:56] | Yes, it’s just that… I remember plenty of beginnings, | 只是回想起过去很多个开始 |
[10:02] | but I’m not sure they have to do with the story. | 但跟我要写的故事没多大关系 |
[10:08] | Then start at the beginning and stop dwelling on it. | 那就从头开始写吧 别犹豫不决了 |
[10:22] | Blood bank, good morning. | 早上好 血库 |
[10:24] | Mr. Esposito… | 埃斯波西托先生 |
[10:25] | The 25th called. A homicide. | 现在传唤的是25号 是个杀人犯 |
[10:28] | Court 18. It’s their turn. | 18号庭 他们该出庭了 |
[10:29] | They said it’s rape and murder. | 他们说这是起强奸谋杀案 |
[10:31] | Court 18. | 18号庭 |
[10:33] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[10:36] | Hi, fellas. | 大家好 |
[10:37] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[10:38] | Ma’am, did a saint die this morning? | 早上是不是有位圣人去世了 女士 |
[10:41] | Why? | 为什么那么说 |
[10:43] | Because an angel in mourning just walked in the door. | 因为一个面带悲伤的天使刚走了进来 |
[10:45] | Ah, no. | 啊 不是 |
[10:47] | It’s just a trick we angels have to look 5 pounds lighter. | 就是个戏法 这样天使们看上去比较苗条 |
[10:51] | Can you bring in the Chavez file? | 帮我把查韦斯的卷宗拿进来 |
[10:54] | Of course. | 好的 |
[11:01] | You smooth fucker. | 你这个老油条 |
[11:05] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[11:06] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[11:08] | You have a compliment ready | 她刚进来 |
[11:10] | The moment she walks in the door. How do you do it? | 你就拍她马屁 你怎么想的 |
[11:13] | Well, I may dress like a toad, | 可能我看上去像青蛙 |
[11:15] | but I’m actually prince charming. | 但我的确是有王子气质的人 |
[11:17] | – Mr. Esposito! – What?! | -埃斯波西托先生 -什么事 |
[11:19] | Counselor Romano… | 罗马诺律师 |
[11:21] | He told them it was our turn. | 他说应该轮到咱们了 |
[11:22] | Counselor Romano? | 罗马诺律师 |
[11:23] | Tell him Sheriff Esposito is gonna fuck him up. | 告诉他谢里夫・埃斯波西托要给他点颜色看看 |
[11:26] | – Okay – Come back here. | -好的 -回来 |
[11:28] | Three hours thinking of what to say, she opens the door and… | 我想了3个小时要说什么 她开门之后 |
[11:31] | I freeze up. | 我就愣住了 |
[11:34] | It’s easier for me, I’m not in love. | 当事者迷 我又没爱上她 |
[11:36] | Neither am I, Moron. | 我也不爱 白痴 |
[11:38] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[11:41] | I want you to get the files | 我希望你把这堆文件 |
[11:43] | And put them on this side. | 整理好放到这边 |
[11:45] | All together, it’s simple enough. | 都放在一起 再简单不过了 |
[11:47] | Romano, what did you tell the precinct? | 罗马诺 你跟管区的人说什么了 |
[11:49] | It’s your turn. | 明明轮到你了 |
[11:50] | We’re alternating. | 咱们是轮流的 |
[11:52] | We got another case, what’s the problem? | 我们有别的案子要处理 有什么问题 |
[11:54] | A mini-mart robbery, smart-ass. | 一个小超市抢劫案 自以为是的家伙 |
[11:56] | Alternating similar cases. | 轮流处理类似的案子 |
[11:57] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[11:58] | Ask judge Fortuna. | 去问福尔图那法官 |
[12:00] | I want a solution, not two problems. | 我要的是解决办法 不是找麻烦 |
[12:02] | Why is asking me a problem? | 为什么要问我 |
[12:07] | It’s not that. | 不是那样 |
[12:08] | It’s just silly to bother you with | 这件事我们处理不了 要不就不会 |
[12:10] | something trivial like this, if we can handle it ourselves. | 为一点鸡毛蒜皮的小事而去打扰您 |
[12:15] | Strictly speaking, it’s your turn. | 严格地说 这次是该你们了 |
[12:17] | And hurry up, or you’ll find a wake instead of a crime scene. | 你得抓紧了 要不然犯罪现场变灵堂了 |
[12:25] | What’s up, Baez? | 贝兹 出什么事了 |
[12:27] | Still here. And you? | 我一直在这 你呢 |
[12:29] | Tired of being happy. | 疲于奔命 |
[12:30] | You look happy. | 你看着挺美的 |
[12:32] | As a dog with two tails. | 非常开心 |
[12:33] | I just love it | 那个白痴要我过来 |
[12:34] | when that Moron sends me to see a dead girl | 看少女的尸体时我就很激动了 |
[12:36] | Come on in. | 进去吧 |
[12:38] | Morons are a dime a dozen. | 白痴太多了 |
[12:39] | Quiet, easy-going ones who know they’re morons. | 沉默 随和 知道自己几斤几两 |
[12:43] | Live and let live. They’re useless but harmless. | 待人宽厚 他们这样的人没多大用但也无害 |
[12:45] | They don’t bother. | 这种人不让人讨厌 |
[12:46] | – How are you, inspector? – Talking about you. | -那你自己呢 检察官 -说说你吧 |
[12:49] | Then there are morons who think they’re geniuses. | 通常白痴都自以为自己很聪明 |
[12:51] | They shit everywhere | 到哪都忽悠 |
[12:53] | And someone has to wipe their asses. | 得有人出面给他们点教训 |
[12:54] | Of those morons I know not one, but two. | 这样的白痴我认识不止一个 |
[12:57] | The judge and my buddy at court 18, who’s either a moron, | 18号庭的法官和我的同事 都是白痴 |
[12:59] | a son of a bitch, or both. | 全都是狗娘养的 |
[13:02] | It was his turn, | 本应是他过来 |
[13:04] | So I’m asking you to tell the judge. | 所以我要你跟法官说 |
[13:07] | Tell him I have nothing to do with… | 告诉他 我可不管 |
[13:39] | Liliana Colotto, 23 years old, teacher, | 莉莉安娜・克洛托 23岁 教师 |
[13:43] | recently married to Ricardo Morales, | 刚结婚 丈夫叫李嘉图・莫拉莱斯 |
[13:48] | Bank clerk. | 银行职员 |
[14:38] | The old lady mentioned two builders | 有位老太太提到过 |
[14:40] | working on the terrace in number 3, | 曾有2名施工人员在三号楼的露台上干活 |
[14:46] | But they haven’t shown up in 2 days because of the rain. | 因为下雨 所以这两天他们都没来 |
[14:48] | Sure she didn’t see them? | 确定她没看见他们吗 |
[14:49] | She says no. | 她说没看到 |
[14:50] | I’ll go see the husband. | 去见见她的丈夫 |
[14:53] | See you, Esposito. | 先走了 埃斯波西托 |
[14:54] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[15:11] | Good afternoon, | 下午好 |
[15:13] | Ricardo Morales? | 李嘉图・莫拉莱斯 |
[15:14] | That way. | 这边请 |
[15:17] | – Ricardo Morales? – Yes, that’s me. | -李嘉图・莫拉莱斯 -是我 |
[15:19] | Inspector Baez, federal police. | 我是联邦警局的督察 贝兹 |
[15:26] | Anyone else have a key to your home? | 还有其他人有你们家的钥匙吗 |
[15:32] | See any strangers around the last few days? | 最近这几天有没有见过陌生人 |
[15:42] | The neighbor said you came home every day at lunchtime. | 邻居说每天的午餐时间你都会回家 |
[15:48] | Out of the way, isn’t it? Any reason in particular? | 路途很远啊 有什么特殊原因吗 |
[15:56] | Sorry, I didn’t get that. | 抱歉 我没听清 |
[16:02] | We had a habit, a routine. | 我们有个雷打不动的习惯 |
[16:08] | We liked watching TheThree Stooges together. | 喜欢一起看《三个臭皮匠》 |
[16:13] | She thought they were funny. | 她觉得很搞笑 |
[16:20] | You’ll have to come with me to the morgue. | 你得和我去太平间看一下 |
[16:23] | We’ll do the best we can, | 我们会尽全力的 |
[16:27] | I know it’s unpleasant. | 我明白这很难受 |
[16:48] | What is wrong with this typewriter? | 这个打字机到底怎么了 |
[16:51] | Could you please get rid of it? | 你能不能替我把它处理了 |
[16:52] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[16:54] | – Who will want it? – I don’t know. | -谁愿意要这个 -我不知道 |
[16:55] | Just get it out of my sight. | 别让我再看见它 |
[16:57] | Okay, Benja, see if you like this. | 好吧 本杰明 看看这么写行吗 |
[17:02] | With this statement, I, criminal judge Raimundo Fortuna Lacalle, | 我 刑事法官雷蒙多・福尔图那・拉卡列 |
[17:07] | hereby declare myself completely insane and incapable… | 特此声明我的精神已经彻底错乱 不能 |
[17:11] | That’s wrong. Give it here. | 不能那么写 拿过来 |
[17:20] | Pursuant to articles 141, 142 and 143 of the Civil Code, | 根据民法第141 142和143条 |
[17:26] | my ruling -in capital letters- is that Raimundo Fortuna Lacalle, | 我的裁决要大写 雷蒙多・福尔图那・拉卡列 |
[17:31] | is mentally ill, legally-speaking, insane, | 是智障 法律上讲是精神病患者 |
[17:35] | suffering from chronic delirium | 有慢性谵妄史 |
[17:39] | And is therefore unable to carry out | 因此不能执行 |
[17:42] | his functions as a civil servant.” | 公务员的职责 |
[17:47] | How are things, miss? Plenty of signatures? | 案子进展如何了 这么多文件要签字 |
[17:50] | Yes. We have the Nicolosi case. | 正处理尼柯洛西案 |
[17:52] | No big deal, your honor. | 不是什么大案子 法官大人 |
[17:54] | Witness statements, nothing more. | 这是证人证词 就这些 |
[17:57] | Very good. | 很好 |
[17:58] | Sorry, there’s one file left, your honor. | 抱歉 这还有份文件 法官大人 |
[18:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:07] | Hello, your honor. | 你好 法官大人 |
[18:08] | – How are you? – Fine, you? | -你好吗 -还行 你呢 |
[18:10] | – Benjamin, Pablo… ma’am. – Hello. | -本杰明 帕布鲁 女士 -你好 |
[18:13] | Hey, Benjamin… | 本杰明 |
[18:15] | Just to show you court 18 is acting in good faith, | 就是想让你知道18号法庭一向秉诚行事 |
[18:17] | remember you were upset the other day | 你那天心情很差 |
[18:20] | Over getting a case? | 因为手头上的案子吗 |
[18:21] | Well, the case has been solved. | 这案子已经结案了 |
[18:24] | Two builders working in number 3. | 在3号楼施工的2名工人 |
[18:28] | They’re under arrest in the 25th. Whenever you have a chance, | 25号已将他们拘留 你的机会来了 |
[18:32] | you can bring them in to question them. | 你可以传唤他们进行审问 |
[18:34] | Hold on… what builders? | 等下 什么施工人员 |
[18:36] | Their names are… | 他们叫… |
[18:37] | Jacinto Caceres, Bolivian, 35 years old. | 哈辛托・卡西雷斯 波利维亚人 35岁 |
[18:42] | Juan Robles, 34. At least he’s Argentinean. | 胡安・罗布莱斯 34岁 最起码是阿根廷人 |
[18:45] | I’m blown away, Romano. | 罗马诺 我都自愧不如了 |
[18:47] | Keep this up and I’ll give court 18 all the hard cases. | 继续努力 我会把难办的案子都交给18庭 |
[18:50] | Bad news for you, son. | 对你来说可不是好消息吧 |
[18:52] | Please, sir. | 别这么说 法官 |
[18:53] | Always happy to help out. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[19:00] | Esposito, how are you? | 埃斯波西托 你好啊 |
[19:01] | Romano warned you I was coming? | 罗马诺提醒过你我要过来吗 |
[19:03] | I was already typing the report. | 报告快打完了 |
[19:05] | You’ll get the guys tomorrow; it’s them, | 明天你就能提审那俩个人 |
[19:08] | they signed a confession. | 他们已经签字画押了 |
[19:10] | Monday at the latest. | 最迟会在星期一 |
[19:11] | Let me in. | 让我进去 |
[19:12] | Sergeant Sicora has to authorize it. | 得经过西科拉警官批准 |
[19:14] | Sicora is about to eat a plate full of shit. | 让西科拉吃屎去吧 |
[19:16] | Really, | 真的 |
[19:18] | You wanna go join him? Go right ahead. | 你想一起享用吗 试试看吧 |
[19:20] | Two for the price of one. | 买一送一呢 |
[19:22] | Well? | 对吧 |
[19:36] | Are you Caceres? | 你是卡西雷斯吗 |
[19:39] | No, I’m Robles, he’s Caceres. | 不 我是罗布莱斯 他是卡西雷斯 |
[19:52] | Caceres, it’s okay. | 卡西雷斯 没事了 |
[20:10] | You stupid son of a bitch! | 你这混蛋 |
[20:12] | Are you fucking sick or what? | 你有毛病还是怎么了 |
[20:14] | You arrested two nobodies! Nobodies! | 你抓了两个替罪羊 无名小卒 |
[20:17] | They weren’t even there! | 他们根本不在场 |
[20:19] | Let them go, what do I care? | 那就放了他们 关我什么事 |
[20:21] | You ordered it beat the hell out of them! | 你下令把他们屈打成招的 |
[20:23] | Know where I’m going? To file a complaint! | 知道我要去哪吗 我要去投诉 |
[20:26] | We’ll see who saves your ass this time! | 看看这次谁来救你 |
[20:30] | Fuck your complaint! | 有种你去投诉啊 |
[20:31] | Don’t worry, you’re going to. | 不要担心 你一定会收到传票的 |
[20:34] | Go file it. | 投去吧 |
[20:35] | All this fuss over two lousy blacks! | 为了两个没用的黑鬼何必呢 |
[20:37] | Your eyes will be black when I’m done with them! | 信不信我揍你个鼻青脸肿啊 |
[20:41] | Knock it off! | 别吵了 |
[20:43] | You better check the wanted ads. | 你最好看看招聘广告 |
[20:45] | You’ll never set foot here again! | 你永远别想再回到这儿了 |
[20:46] | You don’t know who you’re fucking with! | 你不知道你在和谁做对 |
[20:49] | You have no idea. | 你根本不知道 |
[20:52] | Benjamin… | 本杰明 |
[20:54] | It’s okay, | 没关系 |
[20:56] | I’m going to file a complaint. I’ll be right back. | 我要去投诉 马上回来 |
[21:02] | Fine by me. | 我没问题 |
[21:03] | Don’t worry, I’ll be right back. | 别担心 我马上回来 |
[21:07] | – Did you see Sandoval? – He left. | -看到桑多瓦了吗 -他刚走 |
[21:09] | – Where? – Down Talcahuano. | -去哪了 -去了塔尔卡瓦诺 |
[21:14] | This country is upside down. | 这个国家乱了套 |
[21:16] | You’re upside down. | 你也一团糟 |
[21:21] | How can you defend this demagogue president of ours? | 你怎么能为我们的煽动家总统辩护呢 |
[21:25] | Watch what you say, you’ll get into trouble. | 说话小心点 你会惹麻烦的 |
[21:28] | Attention, everybody, please. | 各位请注意 |
[21:30] | Chief justice Benjamin Esposito just walked in the door. | 首席法官本杰明・埃斯波西托刚刚进来 |
[21:35] | Hail, your honor. | 你好 法官阁下 |
[21:37] | Oh come on… | 别这样 |
[21:38] | How much does he owe? | 他欠了多少钱 |
[21:39] | Nothing, nothing at all, | 一分没欠 |
[21:41] | I pay for my own drinks, you know that. | 我自己付酒钱 你知道的 |
[21:43] | Besides, it’s early. What’s the big deal? | 而且时间还早 有什么关系 |
[21:45] | I’ll pay for it, here I go. | 我会付的 给你 |
[21:52] | That’s it. | 给你钱 |
[21:53] | No no, I have money… | 不 不 我有钱 |
[21:54] | It’s paid. | 钱付了 |
[21:55] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:56] | In that case, Mr. Esposito can buy everybody a round… | 既然这样 埃斯波西托先生请所有人喝一杯 |
[21:59] | No no… | 不 不 |
[22:01] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[22:02] | Hands off, hands off, | 放手 放手 |
[22:06] | you’re not the boss in here, | 在这儿你不是老板 |
[22:07] | don’t embarrass me in front of my friends, got it? | 别让我在朋友面前下不来台 好吗 |
[22:10] | I’ll never spot you money again. | 我再也不会借你钱了 |
[22:13] | Why do you keep screwing around? | 为什么你一直鬼混 |
[22:15] | Okay, okay, let’s go. Slowly, everything’s fine. | 好 我们走 慢点 没事的 |
[22:17] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[22:18] | We’re leaving. | 我们走了 |
[22:20] | Come on. | 快点 |
[22:21] | I’m going… | 我在走了 |
[22:22] | Well, see you. | 再见 |
[22:23] | Here we go. Goodbye! | 我们走 再见 |
[22:26] | My jacket. | 我的外套 |
[22:27] | I’ve got it. | 我拿了 |
[22:31] | See you, Emilio. | 再见 埃米利奥 |
[22:33] | Bye… | 再见 |
[22:34] | Why don’t you two speak? | 你们两个怎么不说话 |
[22:35] | You’re his wife and this is his home… | 你是他妻子 这是他的家 |
[22:37] | You bring him at this hour, I don’t know where he’s been… | 你这时把他带来 天知道他去过哪 |
[22:39] | You bring him now, I don’t know what to do. | 你把他带来了 我不知道该怎么办 |
[22:40] | It’s early, you should thank me. | 时间还早 你该谢谢我 |
[22:42] | You can’t drop him off like this. It’s your problem. | 你不能这样把他丢下 这是你的问题 |
[22:46] | Mine? | 我的问题 |
[22:47] | You brought him like this. | 是你带他来的 |
[22:48] | You mean it’s my fault? | 你说这是我的错 |
[23:28] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[23:29] | Benjamin Esposito. | 本杰明・埃斯波西托 |
[23:31] | Who? | 谁 |
[23:31] | From the courts, remember? | 法院的 记得吗 |
[23:40] | Pretty, wasn’t she? | 很漂亮吧 |
[23:43] | Very. | 非常漂亮 |
[23:45] | I really am sorry for those guys. | 我真为这些人感到抱歉 |
[23:47] | They should be getting out by now. | 他们这会儿应该出来了 |
[23:50] | Habia que esperar a que they had to be checked by forensics | 因为我所提到的那件诉讼案 |
[23:52] | for that lawsuit I mentioned. | 他们得接受法医的检查 |
[23:54] | No, keep looking. | 不 你继续看 |
[23:57] | That way you’ll get to know her better. | 这样你会更了解她 |
[23:59] | Here’s another album. | 这还有一本相册 |
[24:01] | I look at her pictures all day long | 我整天都在看她的照片 |
[24:07] | I know I’m in denial, but… | 我不想承认 但 |
[24:09] | It helps me go on until we find the guy. | 它可以帮我直到我们找到那人 |
[24:14] | That’s when she graduated. | 这是她毕业时拍的 |
[24:16] | Then she came from Chivilcoy and moved in with her aunt. | 她从契维科伊搬来和她阿姨一起住 |
[24:20] | She worked in a school in Almagro, that’s how we met. | 在艾马格罗的学校工作 我们就这么相遇了 |
[24:23] | She used to pay her bills at the bank. | 她习惯到银行还款 |
[24:27] | I still don’t know where I got the courage to talk to her. | 我现在还不明白我怎么有勇气和她说话 |
[24:37] | Tell me one thing. When we get this guy, what will he get? | 告诉我 如果抓到这人 怎么判决 |
[24:47] | Rape and homicide. He’ll get life. | 强奸加谋杀 无期徒刑 |
[24:51] | We don’t have the death penalty. | 我们没有死刑 |
[24:54] | I don’t agree with the death penalty. | 我不同意死刑 |
[24:59] | Me neither. I thought maybe | 我也不同意 我想也许 |
[25:01] | for you it could serve as retribution. | 对你来说 死刑才算是惩罚 |
[25:04] | Retribution? Will they rape him and beat him to death? | 惩罚 他们会不会把他先奸后杀 |
[25:08] | No, they’ll give him an injection and he’ll take a nap. | 不 他们会给他打一针 让他睡着 |
[25:12] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[25:15] | I’d gladly trade places with him. | 我真想和他交换下 |
[25:23] | Those are from when she was 17 or 18. | 这些是她17 18岁时拍的 |
[25:27] | That’s the spring picnic in Chivilcoy. | 那是在契维科伊的郊游 |
[25:30] | Ever been there? | 你去过吗 |
[25:32] | No. | 没有 |
[25:32] | I have, she took me to visit her folks. | 我去过 她带我回去探亲 |
[25:43] | Let him grow old. | 让他慢慢变老 |
[25:49] | Live a life full of nothing. | 过着空虚的生活 |
[26:07] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[26:12] | Nothing… | 没什么 |
[26:27] | Did she have any brothers? | 她有兄弟吗 |
[26:30] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[26:39] | Do you know who this is? | 你知道这是谁 |
[26:42] | He’s in several. Looking at her. | 好几张照片里他都看着她 |
[26:45] | I showed Liliana this system, | 我给莉莉安娜这个办法 |
[26:47] | otherwise, years pass and you forget | 不然几年过后 你会忘了 |
[26:48] | who’s in the photo. | 照片里的人 |
[26:50] | True… | 是的 |
[26:51] | Laporta, Rodriguez, Cardozo, Simone… | 拉波尔塔 罗德里格斯 卡多索 西蒙娜 |
[26:56] | here it is. Gomez, Isidoro Gomez. | 在这儿 戈麦斯 伊西多罗・戈麦斯 |
[27:23] | Well? | 怎样 |
[27:25] | I always thought the photo thing was a bit crazy. | 我一直觉得照片这东西有点些邪门 |
[27:28] | Yeah, but I think… | 是 但我想 |
[27:32] | It’s the look in their eyes. That’s the key. | 他们眼里的神情才是关键 |
[27:34] | You see this kid looking at this woman… worshipping her. | 这小子看这女人的眼神 带着崇拜 |
[27:40] | The eyes… speak… | 眼睛能说话 |
[27:52] | They bullshit too, they should keep quiet. | 他们说的太多了 应该保持安静 |
[27:56] | Sometimes it’s better not to look. | 有时最好什么都不看 |
[28:03] | What? | 什么 |
[28:04] | We never talked about this case. | 我们从没谈过这个案子 |
[28:06] | When did you come back from Jujuy? | 你什么时候从胡胡伊来的 |
[28:08] | In ’85. | 85年 |
[28:09] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[28:12] | Better than planting begonias… | 这比种秋海棠有意义 |
[28:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:20] | Because I’ve been sidetracked for over 20 years. | 因为我已经拖了20年 |
[28:23] | Courts, cases, friends, pranks, | 法院 案件 朋友 恶作剧 |
[28:28] | a marriage, several affairs… I got sidetracked. | 一次婚姻 几次婚外情 总有事情干扰我 |
[28:34] | And now that I’m retired, nothing sidetracks me. | 现在我退休了 没什么能干扰我了 |
[28:37] | I was in a bar the other night | 我有天晚上去酒吧 |
[28:40] | And I saw myself having dinner alone… and I didn’t like myself. | 自己一人吃饭 我不喜欢我自己 |
[28:49] | I know it doesn’t happen to you. | 我知道这不会发生在你身上 |
[28:51] | I’m not asking you to understand. | 我没打算你会明白 |
[28:54] | And in trying to… find the reasons, the moments… everything | 我试着寻找原因 这些时刻 一切事情 |
[29:03] | leads me Morales. | 都指向这个案子 |
[29:06] | It’s as if my life had… | 就好像我的生命 |
[29:11] | Answer it. | 接吧 |
[29:12] | It’s Alfonso, I’ll call him back. | 是阿方索打来的 我会回他电话 |
[29:14] | Answer it, I’ll wait. | 接吧 我等着 |
[29:15] | I’ll call him back. | 我会回他电话 |
[29:16] | It’s no problem, answer it. | 没关系 接吧 |
[29:21] | I’m finishing up here, I’ll be right there. | 这儿一结束 我就过去 |
[29:26] | Start without me, I’ll be right there. | 你们先开始 我马上到 |
[29:36] | Hi? I | 喂 我 |
[29:37] | Good evening. Does Isidoro Gomez live there? | 晚上好 伊西多罗・戈麦斯住这儿吗 |
[29:40] | Yes… | 是的 |
[29:42] | – Is he home? – No, he doesn’t live here any more | -他在家吗 -不在 他不住这儿了 |
[29:48] | No? | 不住了 |
[29:49] | No, he moved away, to Buenos Aires. | 不住了 他搬去布宜诺斯艾利斯 |
[29:53] | Ah… Buenos Aires? | 布宜诺斯艾利斯 |
[29:56] | Who’s calling? | 你是谁 |
[29:58] | I’m calling on behalf of councilman Mendez, | 我是代表门德斯议员打电话来 |
[30:05] | It’s for a job. | 是为了工作的事 |
[30:06] | Has he been in Buenos Aires long? | 他去布宜诺斯艾利斯很久了吗 |
[30:08] | A month, a little longer. | 一个月前 或者更长点 |
[30:13] | Do you know where I can find him? Have you got an address? | 到哪可以找到他 你有地址吗 |
[30:17] | This job is pretty urgent. | 这份工作很急 |
[30:21] | He’s working on a construction site. | 他在建筑工地干活 |
[30:24] | On a site? | 工地 |
[30:26] | Yes, he said it was… Montevideo, near Lanoes… | 是的 他说是蒙得维的亚 靠近棱诺伊斯 |
[30:37] | I don’t remember very well, but… | 我不太记得 但 |
[30:43] | What type of job is it? | 是什么工作 |
[30:45] | It’s a job that will interest him. | 是他会有兴趣的工作 |
[30:49] | It’s for councilman Mendez and… | 是给门德斯议员工作 |
[30:54] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[30:56] | Yes… | 好 |
[30:57] | Were he and Liliana Colotto friends? | 他和莉莉安娜・克洛托是朋友吗 |
[31:01] | They used to see each other. She’s from here. Why? | 他们过去常见面 她是这儿的 怎么了 |
[31:11] | She works for the councilman. | 她为议员工作 |
[31:16] | She’s the one who recommended him for the job. | 这份工作是她推荐的 |
[31:19] | She did, did she? He’ll be glad to hear that. | 她推荐的 他听到会高兴的 |
[31:26] | Really? Do you think he’ll remember her? | 真的吗 你觉得他会记得她吗 |
[31:30] | Oh, yes he really liked that girl. | 是的 他很喜欢那姑娘 |
[31:35] | But then she moved away… to Buenos Aires, | 但后来她搬去布宜诺斯艾利斯了 |
[31:40] | And they never saw each other again, I think. | 我想他们再没见过了 |
[31:45] | Hello… hello? Hello! | 喂 喂 喂 |
[31:57] | If he’s here, it’s a miracle. Schmuck. | 如果他在这儿 就是奇迹了 笨蛋 |
[32:01] | Poor guy. Imagine losing the love of your life. | 可怜的人 想象下失去心爱的女人 |
[32:04] | Not him, you. | 不是说他 是说你 |
[32:05] | If you’d kept your mouth shut and | 如果你能守口如瓶 |
[32:06] | called me first without saying anything. | 先给我电话 |
[32:08] | Morning, we’re looking for Isidoro Gomez. | 早上好 我们找伊西多罗・戈麦斯 |
[32:11] | What is it? Who are you? | 什么事 你们是谁 |
[32:13] | Mike Hammer, asshole. Did he come to work? | 迈克・汉默 他来上班了吗 |
[32:16] | No he didn’t. | 没 他没来 |
[32:17] | We know nothing about him. | 我们对他一无所知 |
[32:19] | Give me his address. | 给我他的地址 |
[32:20] | Right away. | 马上 |
[32:21] | Fernandez! Fernandez! | 费尔南德斯 费尔南德斯 |
[32:30] | We know Gomez got a phone call last night. | 我们知道昨晚戈麦斯接到一通电话后 |
[32:35] | He went in the bedroom and came out 10 minutes later | 他就进了卧室 十分钟后 |
[32:38] | with his coat and suitcase packed. | 拿了外套和行李走了 |
[32:41] | The foreman says they owed him a week’s pay | 工头说他们欠了他一周的薪水 |
[32:44] | But that he left without any fuss. | 但他一声不吭地走了 |
[32:47] | I can ask around if you want, inspector. | 警官 如果你需要 我可以到处问问 |
[32:52] | I saw the same photographs you did. | 那张照片我也看过 |
[32:55] | I should have picked him out. | 我本应该早点把他揪出来 |
[33:01] | Forget it, Esposito. | 别管了 埃斯波西托 |
[33:04] | That case is nothing but hot air. | 这案子无关紧要 |
[33:06] | If you think I’ll do all that paperwork to | 如果你认为我会批准你的申请 |
[33:07] | issue a request in Chivilcoy to search some old lady’s house | 让你去契维科伊提搜查一个老太太的家 |
[33:11] | to find letters the son may or may not have sent | 找出她儿子可能寄也可能没寄的信 |
[33:15] | And yadda, yadda, yadda… please, Esposito. You’re nuts. | 等等之类 拜托 埃斯波西托 别傻啦 |
[33:20] | We have nowhere else to look, sir. | 先生 我们没别的办法了 |
[33:24] | Your little game of Don Quixote with romano was enough. | 你这种唐吉诃德式的浪漫够了 |
[33:27] | Poor guy got transferred to Bumfuck, Iowa. | 可怜的家伙被转到衣阿华的巴法克了 |
[33:31] | Or maybe he’s in Chivilcoy, try asking him. | 也许他在契维科伊 问问看 |
[33:47] | Anyway… the general said what he had to. | 不管怎样 将军说他不得不这样 |
[33:51] | Oh well… | 好 |
[34:00] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[34:06] | Morales is getting worse every day, | 莫拉莱斯一天比一天糟糕 |
[34:09] | the murderer knows we’re after him, | 凶手知道我们在追捕他 |
[34:12] | My judge is a moron, I want to kill Irene, | 法官简直是个笨蛋 我让艾琳很为难 |
[34:18] | and the only guy I can trust in this world is a drunk, | 而这世上我唯一能相信的人是个醉鬼 |
[34:22] | a total fucking imbecile. | 一个不折不扣的笨蛋 |
[34:28] | I have an advantage. A small one, but an advantage. | 我有个优势 很小的优势 |
[34:32] | Today’s the 28th, right? | 今天是28号 |
[34:34] | The drunk idiot hasn’t got paid yet. | 那个喝醉的笨蛋还没领到工资 |
[34:37] | Last month’s he already drank. | 上个月的钱已经喝光了 |
[34:40] | So when it’s time to pay the bill, he’ll have a dilemma. | 到该付账时 他就为难了 |
[34:45] | Either he says he’s broke, | 他可以说自己身无分文 |
[34:46] | gets arrested, beat up, | 那么就会被抓住痛打一顿 |
[34:48] | goes home a mess and his wife kicks him out for good, | 回到家会被妻子永远踢出门外 |
[34:51] | or he turns to his boss the chump, | 或者他可以找老板帮忙 |
[34:54] | who happens to be me, and asks him to pay. | 正巧他的老板就是我 让老板付钱 |
[34:58] | But one thing. Since his boss is a chump, | 可是有件事 他老板傻 |
[35:01] | but not a complete chump, | 却不是大笨蛋 |
[35:03] | he’ll pay one last time. | 他会最后一次替他付账 |
[35:07] | But in exchange for a favor. | 但会要他一个人情 |
[35:10] | And the drunk idiot can’t say no. Isn’t that right? | 而这个酒醉的笨蛋不能说不 对吧 |
[35:28] | I gotta pee. | 我去撒尿 |
[35:30] | Hold on. The old lady has to come out at some point. | 等等 老太太可能要出来了 |
[35:36] | Too much Napoleon Solo and Perry Mason. | 我可不是当间谍和侦探的那块料 |
[35:38] | That’s your problem. | 那是你的问题 |
[35:45] | I’m serious, I gotta take a leak. | 我说真的 我要去撒尿 |
[38:14] | Son of a bitch! Damn you! Damn you! | 混蛋 该死的 该死的 |
[38:20] | You scared the fucking crap out of me! | 你吓死我了 |
[38:22] | I scared you? What are you doing here? | 我吓到你了 你在这儿干吗 |
[38:25] | I came to help you. | 我来帮你 |
[38:27] | You’re supposed to keep watch outside. | 你该在外面守着 |
[38:29] | If she comes back, we’re screwed. | 如果她回来了 我们就完了 |
[38:30] | She ain’t coming back. | 她不会回来 |
[38:32] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[38:33] | She’s in the grocery store, she’ll be a while. | 她在杂货店里 一会儿才会回来 |
[38:36] | Calm down, for god’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 放松点儿 |
[38:39] | Did you find anything? | 找到什么了吗 |
[38:41] | The letters… | 信 |
[38:42] | Huh? | 什么 |
[38:43] | The letters, but no… come here… | 信 可没有 过来 |
[38:46] | There’s no address. | 没有地址 |
[38:51] | This one’s from the other day. | 这封是前天的 |
[38:53] | So? | 所以 |
[38:55] | It’s recent! | 就是最近的信 |
[38:57] | The trash. The envelopes may still be in the trash. | 垃圾 信封一定还在垃圾里 |
[39:08] | No, nothing here! | 不 这里什么都没有 |
[39:18] | Nothing at all? | 什么都找不到吗 |
[39:19] | Nothing. | 什么都没 |
[39:21] | Did you go through it? | 你仔细检查过没有 |
[39:22] | Wanna try? | 你来试试? |
[39:23] | Knock it off! | 别闹了 |
[39:38] | Go on! What is it? Come here! | 快点 你怎么了 快来这 |
[39:42] | Calm down, I’ll let you out. Easy! | 别叫了 我会让你出去的 轻松点 |
[40:00] | Want me to drive? | 要我来开吗 |
[40:04] | The dog probably had rabies, you’re gonna die. | 那狗可能有狂犬病的 你会死的 |
[40:07] | Why didn’t you keep watch? | 你为什么不好好放风 |
[40:08] | If she finds out we broke in… | 如果她发现我们破门而入 |
[40:11] | Benjamin, as soon as we came for the letters, | 本杰明 我们来取那些信件 |
[40:14] | sooner or later she’d realize. | 她迟早会察觉的 |
[40:16] | That’s why we didn’t take the letters. | 这就是我们不取走那些信件的原因 |
[40:22] | You weren’t stupid enough to bring them, were you? | 你不会蠢到把信件带走了吧 有没有? |
[40:29] | And what if I did? | 如果我带了会怎么样 |
[40:30] | What if? What if? | 会怎么样? 你说会怎么样? |
[40:34] | If she finds out, she’ll tell Gomez | 如果她发现了 她会告诉戈麦斯 |
[40:37] | And the guy will disappear for good. Don’t you see? | 然后那家伙会溜之大吉 你不明白吗 |
[40:40] | No. | 不 |
[40:42] | You don’t? You’re fucking blind! | 你不明白? 你真是笨到家了 |
[40:43] | Because you… you’ll see, when I figure it out… | 因为你…看着吧 当我找出 |
[40:46] | The whole thing about the date… | 和日期有关的东西后 |
[40:49] | I’d much rather work alone! | 我真该一个人干 |
[40:59] | Tactical revolutionary command, may I help you? | 战术革新指挥处 有什么可以帮你吗 |
[41:03] | Wrong number. That’s quite all right. | 打错电话了 没关系 |
[41:09] | Nothing at all? | 没有头绪吗 |
[41:11] | Or I’m missing something. | 或者是我漏掉什么了 |
[41:13] | It’s like the guy knew we were going to read the letters. | 好像那个家伙知道我们要去看那些信件 |
[41:16] | It’s just names. Bullshit, nothing concrete. | 只有名字 狗屁不通 完全没有实际意义 |
[41:22] | “Don’t worry about me. I’m like Manfredini, | “别担心我 我就像曼弗雷迪尼一样 |
[41:29] | Not Bavastro.”people from Chivilcoy. | 不会像瓦斯特罗” 都是契维科伊人 |
[41:35] | Here, let me see. Oh, shit… | 给我 让我看看 烦死了 |
[41:40] | Sperm bank, loan department. Good morning… We borrow sperm. | 精子库借贷处 早上好…我们出借精子 |
[41:45] | Deposit or withdrawal? | 是要下订还是撤销 |
[41:46] | Esposito! Sandoval! | 埃斯波西托 桑多瓦 |
[41:47] | Wrong number… | 打错电话了 |
[41:48] | Sandoval! | 桑多瓦 |
[41:49] | Judge Fortuna wants to see you. | 福尔图那法官要见你们 |
[41:55] | You hear my voice when I speak to you, don’t you, Esposito? | 我跟你讲的话你有听进去吗 埃斯波西托 |
[41:59] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[42:00] | Then I have to assume that | 那么我可以假定 |
[42:02] | if I tell you something and you do exactly the opposite, | 你们这次是阳奉阴违 |
[42:04] | it’s not that you didn’t hear me | 并不是因为没有听清楚我说的话 |
[42:06] | But that you could give a flying fuck about the order I gave you. | 而是把我的命令当耳旁风 |
[42:11] | Isn’t that right, Esposito? | 是不是这样 埃斯波西托 |
[42:13] | Not quite like that, sir. | 不是这样的 先生 |
[42:15] | And if my colleague from | 如果我在契维科伊的同事 |
[42:17] | Chivilcoy calls me very angry | 打电话气哄哄地质问我 |
[42:19] | To tell me that two of my employees | 说我的两个伙计 |
[42:22] | Broke into some poor old lady’s house, | 闯入某个可怜的老太太家里 |
[42:24] | That means what I say isn’t worth a bucket of shit. | 这是不是意味着我说的完全是狗屁 |
[42:32] | I don’t know where your colleague could have heard such a thing. | 我不清楚您的同事是从哪听来的 |
[42:36] | That’s exactly what I told him, Esposito. | 我也是这样对他说的 埃斯波西托 |
[42:40] | However, my colleague tells me | 然而 我的同事告诉我 |
[42:43] | That the other day in Chivilcoy | 就是那天在契维科伊 |
[42:48] | At the intersection of Franciso Saveyand | 在契维科伊郊区斯基亚菲诺拐角处的 |
[42:54] | the corner of Schiaffino in the city limits of Chivilcoy | 佛朗西萨维亚十字路口 |
[42:58] | A black peugeot was parked with a Buenos | 一辆拥有布宜诺斯艾利斯驾照的黑色标致汽车 |
[43:02] | Aires license plate number 133-809, | 就停在那里 车牌号为133-809 |
[43:07] | And my colleague asks the federal police to | 我的同事还叫联邦警察 |
[43:10] | run a background check on the vehicle. | 去查那辆车的背景 |
[43:13] | Guess whose name the car is registered to? | 猜下那辆车的注册名是谁? |
[43:17] | Tell me, who? | 告诉我 是谁? |
[43:20] | A certain… Espo… Esposi! to. | 就是…埃斯…波西…托 |
[43:42] | And the federal police tell him where he works. | 联邦警察也告诉他疑犯的工作单位 |
[43:49] | And the judge calls me to see | 这位法官打电话给我 |
[43:52] | if I can clear things up. | 问我是否能够把这事搞清楚 |
[43:54] | And the truth is, Esposito, I can’t. | 事实是 埃斯波西托 我不能 |
[43:57] | Because I don’t look like a judge anymore, | 我一点儿都不像个法官 |
[44:00] | I look like a first class fucking idiot. | 却像个让人耍了的超级蠢蛋 |
[44:02] | Because I say I want A and people give me Z. | 因为我想要A 却得到了一个Z |
[44:06] | Just like this piece of shit typewriter they gave me! | 就好像他们给我的狗屁打字机一样 |
[44:13] | Excuse me, sir, but… | 我很抱歉 先生 但是 |
[44:18] | I think something weird is going on here. | 我只是觉得这个案子很可疑 |
[44:20] | Wait, wait. Wait a minute. You ain’t heard nothing yet. | 等等 等一下 你还是没有听进去我的话 |
[44:25] | After you can go right back to treating me like a fucking idiot. | 事后你还是会像以往一样当我在放屁 |
[44:29] | But listen to this. | 但你要听清楚这个 |
[44:31] | Because what stood out most in that little town | 因为在那个小镇上惹人注意的 |
[44:36] | Wasn’t the two guys from Buenos Aires, no. | 不是那两个从布宜诺斯艾利斯来的家伙 不是 |
[44:38] | Or that one of them was seen | 也不是其中一个被看到 |
[44:42] | Tying his shoelaces when he was wearing loafers. | 穿着懒汉鞋却去装模作样绑鞋带 |
[44:46] | What stood out most was that one of | 惹人注意的是其中那个 |
[44:48] | them walked into the grocery store, | 走进食品杂货店 |
[44:51] | Greeted them pleasantly, asked for a bottle of whisky and left | 嬉皮笑脸地要买威士忌然后离开 |
[44:55] | Drinking straight from the bottle. | 一口气喝干整瓶酒的家伙 |
[44:59] | Shall I describe him for you? | 还要我跟你描述他吗 |
[45:02] | We have to deny it, Benjamin.”It wasn’t me, I don’t know…” | 我们不能承认 本杰明 那不是在说我 我搞不懂 |
[45:07] | Don’t ever talk to me again. | 别再和我说话 |
[45:08] | Never again. | 永远不要 |
[45:10] | Deny everything. | 否认一切 |
[45:16] | Ma’am, honestly… | 长官 老实说 |
[45:17] | Get out of my sight. | 我不想看见你 |
[45:18] | Are you against us too? | 你也不相信我们吗 |
[45:20] | Irene, I’m talking to you! | 艾琳 我在跟你讲话 |
[45:22] | Irene! | 艾琳 |
[45:24] | Not only was it a stupid move, | 且不说你们的举动很愚蠢 |
[45:26] | But you did it behind my back. | 你们还背着我偷偷摸摸干 |
[45:28] | I didn’t think you’d be… | 我没想到你会… |
[45:29] | You think I’m here to joke around. | 你想我被人看笑话 |
[45:31] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[45:32] | You didn’t need to. I can tell. | 你不用说 我看得出来 |
[45:34] | Let’s get this straight. | 我们直截了当来说 |
[45:35] | I’m the boss and you’re the employee. | 我是老板 你们是员工 |
[45:43] | Twelve letters.31 pages on thin paper. | 12封信 31页薄纸 |
[45:46] | He mentions 5 jobs, two as a builder, | 他提到过五份工作 两次干过建筑工人 |
[45:50] | One delivering groceries, two without details. | 干过一次送货工 还有两份工作不详 |
[45:53] | Monte Grande, San Justo and Avellaneda. | 蒙特格兰德 圣犹斯多市还有阿维利亚内达 |
[45:58] | Anido, Mesias, Oleniak, Manfredini, | 阿尼多 梅萨亚斯 欧兰尼亚克 马弗兰地 |
[46:02] | Bavastro and Sanchez. | 瓦斯特罗和桑切斯 |
[46:05] | Rosa, | 罗莎 |
[46:07] | Apparently an aunt. | 明显是那位姑姑 |
[46:10] | That’s it. That’s all I’ve got. The rest is nothing. | 就这么多 我们就找到这些 其余毫无头绪 |
[46:14] | Benjamin! | 本杰明 |
[46:15] | This is nothing too? | 这个也毫无进展吗 |
[46:16] | Please… | 进来一下 |
[46:29] | Leave it open, it isn’t private. | 开着 这不是私人的谈话 |
[46:31] | I talked to Fortuna. I explained that you’re an imbecile. | 我和福尔图那谈过 我跟他解释你是个白痴 |
[46:36] | I used my irresistible smile | 我还用了我那极为诱人的微笑 |
[46:39] | And convinced him to call the judge in Chivilcoy | 说服他打电话给契维科伊镇上的法官 |
[46:41] | And forget the whole thing. | 不再追究这件事 |
[46:43] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 我不知道该怎么谢谢你 |
[46:46] | I ask that you refrain from such actions in the future. | 我要求你以后禁止这种举动 |
[46:51] | You’re free to go. | 你可以出去了 |
[46:52] | One question, if I may. Which irresistible smile? | 提一个问题 请恕我冒犯 哪个诱人的微笑? |
[46:56] | I don’t think I’ve seen it. | 我想我从没见过 |
[46:59] | Of course not. | 你当然没见过 |
[47:00] | I save it for my boyfriend, as I should. | 那是留给我男朋友的 |
[47:03] | Of course. Right. I won’t take any more of your time. | 当然没错 我不会再给你惹麻烦了 |
[47:10] | And bring me the Liliana Colotto file, | 拿莉莉安娜・克洛托的档案给我 |
[47:12] | To seal it and archive it. | 我要盖章存档 |
[47:19] | The case is closed. | 这个案子已经结案了 |
[47:30] | Getting engaged. Kids today laugh at it. | 订婚晚宴 今天的年轻人对此不屑一顾 |
[47:34] | Who gets engaged anymore? | 现在谁还订婚的? |
[47:37] | And this kid? What was his name? | 这个年轻人是谁 叫什么名字 |
[47:39] | He was here less than a year… | 他在这待了不够一年 |
[47:40] | Godoy. | 戈多伊 |
[47:41] | Godoy! | 戈多伊 |
[47:43] | – Larreta got him the job. – That’s right. | -拉雷塔给他找的工作 -没错 |
[47:45] | Yes… silly me, I didn’t put a date on the photo. | 我真蠢 我竟然没把日期印上去 |
[47:48] | When was it? Two or three months after Chivilcoy. | 什么时候拍的? 应该是在契维科伊的两三个月后 |
[47:52] | A week later. I remember perfectly. | 一个星期后 我记得非常清楚 |
[47:55] | A week after we fought you showed up | 我们吵架一个星期后 |
[47:58] | With Alfonso whatever his name was to announce your engagement. | 你就和阿方索 宣布你们订婚了 |
[48:04] | Look at Sandoval, trying to look sober. | 瞧瞧桑多瓦 强撑着醉意 |
[48:12] | It’s so weird, I don’t recognize myself. | 真奇怪 我认不出我自己 |
[48:15] | I look like someone else. | 我以前好像是另一个人 |
[48:18] | Who were you? What were you like? | 你以前是怎么样的? |
[48:22] | I don’t know. Straight, conservative… | 我不知道 正直 保守 |
[48:26] | Stuck-up. | 也很高傲 |
[48:27] | Structured. | 那是职位不同 |
[48:29] | Inflexible. | 还很死板 |
[48:30] | Young. Young, Benjamin. I was young. | 年少气盛 本杰明 那时我还年轻 |
[48:35] | You were young, too. Look, no gray hair. | 你以前也很年轻 看 都没有白头发 |
[48:40] | And here, looking to the side, all serious. | 还有这里 眼睛望着这边 一本正经 |
[48:51] | I was another person. | 那是另一个我 |
[49:07] | Your novel might be really good. | 你的小说也许真的很棒 |
[49:10] | But it’s not for me. | 可那不适合我 |
[49:14] | You’ve reached the end of your life | 好比你已经走到生命的终点 |
[49:17] | And you want to look back. But I can’t. | 你想要回首往事 但是我不能 |
[49:22] | I have to go to work every day. | 我每天都得工作 |
[49:26] | And live with this. It may not be “the” | 也要忍受这样的生活 那样或许不是最公正的 |
[49:29] | justice, but it’s “some” justice. | 但也聊胜于无 |
[49:33] | And at the end of the day I have to | 在我生命中的最后一天 |
[49:36] | go home and live with my husband… | 我也要回家和我的丈夫一起生活 |
[49:39] | And with my children, who I adore. | 还有我喜爱的孩子们 |
[49:44] | My whole life I’ve looked forward. | 我的一生都在向前看 |
[49:48] | “Backwards” is out of my jurisdiction. | “回顾”不在我的权限之内 |
[49:52] | I declare myself incompetent. | 因此我宣称自己是不称职的 |
[50:02] | What a case, Jesus Christ. It never dies. | 这个案子 天啊 无法忘记 |
[50:44] | Morales! Morales! | 莫拉莱斯 莫拉莱斯 |
[50:47] | Hello! | 你好 |
[50:49] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[50:50] | – How are you? – Esposito | -你怎么样 -我是埃斯波西托 |
[50:51] | Of course. How are you? | 当然记得 你最近如何 |
[50:52] | Fine, and you? | 还行 你呢 |
[50:54] | Here I am. Would you like to sit? | 就是现在这样 你要坐一下吗 |
[50:58] | Yes… | 好吧 |
[51:05] | How are things? | 情况怎么样 |
[51:07] | This month I’m here Tuesdays and Thursdays. | 这个月的星期二和星期四我都在这 |
[51:09] | What? | 什么 |
[51:11] | In this station. | 在这个车站 |
[51:13] | The other days of the week I wait in the other stations. | 其他的时间我会去别的车站等 |
[51:17] | I change it every month. He’ll have to come through eventually. | 我每个月都会换车站等 他最终会让我碰上的 |
[51:22] | He must live out of town, | 他肯定是在镇上生活 |
[51:25] | He knows in the city he’d be caught. | 他知道如果去城市他会被抓 |
[51:29] | It’s been a year but I imagine you haven’t stopped investigating. | 一年过去了 但我想你并没有停止调查 |
[51:33] | – Right? – No, no… | -不是吗 -不 不 |
[51:42] | You must think I’m crazy. | 你肯定在想我是疯了 |
[51:45] | No. | 没有 |
[51:46] | Don’t worry about me, please. | 请别替我担心 |
[51:48] | No, I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[51:54] | The worst part is I’m starting to forget. | 最糟糕的是我开始遗忘了 |
[51:58] | I have to constantly make myself remember her. | 我得不断地提醒自己不要忘记她 |
[52:01] | Every day. | 每天都这样 |
[52:05] | The day she was killed, Liliana made me tea with lemon. | 她被杀害的那天 莉莉安娜给我泡了柠檬茶 |
[52:10] | I’d been coughing all night | 因为之前我咳嗽了一整晚 |
[52:12] | And she said it would help. | 她说柠檬茶会有帮助的 |
[52:14] | I remember those stupid things. | 这些事情总在我脑海里重复 |
[52:17] | Can you see? | 你明白吗 |
[52:20] | Then I start having doubts and I don’t remember if it was lemon | 于是我开始怀疑 我不记得茶里放的是柠檬 |
[52:24] | Or honey in the tea. | 还是蜂蜜 |
[52:28] | And I don’t know if it’s a memory | 我不清楚这到底是记忆 |
[52:30] | Or a memory of a memory I’m left with. | 还是被我遗忘的片段 |
[52:46] | Excuse me. I need to talk to you. | 打扰一下 我要和你谈谈 |
[52:50] | Come in. | 进来 |
[52:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:57] | Something happened to me yesterday. | 昨天我碰到了些事情 |
[52:59] | I was up all night thinking about it. | 我辗转难眠整晚都在想这事 |
[53:02] | I thought about you…Have you ever… | 我想到了你 你有没有… |
[53:04] | Have you ever seen things from a different angle? | 你有没有过从另一个角度看事情 |
[53:11] | You see someone else | 你看见了别人 |
[53:16] | And what the other person is going | 而这个人所经历的东西 |
[53:19] | through helps you see your own life. | 让你想到了自己的生活 |
[53:24] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[53:26] | Yes. And I thought, “I have to talk to Irene.” | 好的 于是我想 我一定要和艾琳谈谈 |
[53:32] | You might get pissed at me…Sorry. | 你可能会恼怒…很抱歉 |
[53:35] | You might want to kill me, but…I have to give it a try. | 你可能会想杀了我 但是…我得试试 |
[53:42] | Wait a moment while I close the door. | 等等 我先关上门 |
[53:49] | Sandoval, I’m busy. | 桑多瓦 我现在很忙 |
[53:51] | I’ll call you when I’m done. | 我这边完事了会叫你 |
[53:52] | Benjamin asked me to come. | 本杰明叫我来的 |
[53:53] | Yes, I was hoping the three of us could talk. | 没错 我希望我们三个能一起谈谈 |
[53:57] | Excuse me, Ma’am. | 打扰了 长官 |
[54:08] | I ran into Morales yesterday at the train station… | 我昨天在火车站碰到了莫拉莱斯… |
[54:13] | Doing what? | 你知道他在干什么吗 |
[54:15] | My crystal ball is broken. | 我怎么会知道 |
[54:19] | He goes to the terminals every day | 他每天都去站台 |
[54:21] | Looking for the killer. | 寻找凶手 |
[54:23] | Every single day after working at the bank. | 每天在银行下班后都会去 |
[54:27] | You can’t imagine his love. | 你无法想像他爱得如此之深 |
[54:31] | It’s touching. | 很令人感动 |
[54:34] | It’s as if his wife’s death just left him there, stopped, | 仿佛他妻子的死让他举足不前 |
[54:38] | Stuck in time forever. | 被困在时间的牢笼里 |
[54:42] | You should see his eyes. | 你真该看看他的眼睛 |
[54:47] | They’re in a state of pure love. | 充满着纯洁的爱 |
[54:49] | Can you imagine a love like that? | 你能想象那是什么样的爱吗 |
[54:52] | Unaffected by the wear and tear of the routine? | 不会褪色 不被平凡琐事所动摇 |
[54:59] | Speak for yourself, it doesn’t affect mine. | 就你这么说吧 这感动不了我 |
[55:06] | We think the guy deserves another chance, Ma’am. | 我们想给他一次机会 长官 |
[55:13] | Where do I come in? | 这跟我有什么关系 |
[55:15] | The case is closed. We’d have to reopen it. | 这个案子已经结了 我们得重开这个案子 |
[55:20] | You’re asking me to destroy an official document, | 你们要我毁掉一份公文 |
[55:23] | With mine and the judge’s signature on it… | 上面还有我和法官的亲笔签名 |
[55:26] | And to falsify statements and dates | 还要窜改内容和日期 |
[55:28] | So it will look like the case is still open? | 这样看起来这个案子就仍未结案吗 |
[55:31] | That’s a brilliant idea. We hadn’t… | 这主意好极了 我们都… |
[55:33] | Don’t fuck with me. | 别跟我胡扯 |
[56:04] | Everything okay, sir? | 有问题吗 先生 |
[56:09] | Tell me. Decime…Did you see a stack of letters on my desk? | 告诉我…你有看到我桌子上那一叠信吗 |
[56:12] | No. | 没有 |
[56:15] | Sandoval? | 桑多瓦呢 |
[56:16] | He left down Talcahuano. | 他去塔尔卡瓦诺了 |
[56:27] | Not only do you sneak off to get drunk, | 你不仅偷溜出来买醉 |
[56:28] | you also steal evidence. | 你还偷走了证据 |
[56:30] | Everything’s under control. | 一切尽在掌握中 |
[56:31] | If Irene reads the file… | 如果艾琳看到那些文件 |
[56:33] | Hands off. Are you nuts? | 手拿开 你疯了吗 |
[56:35] | We’re going back. | 我们快回去 |
[56:36] | Sit down for a second. Sit down and take it easy. | 坐一会 坐下 放轻松 |
[56:45] | Know why we can’t find him, Benjamin? | 知道我们为什么找不到他吗 |
[56:49] | Because we’re stupid. | 因为我们很蠢 |
[56:51] | “Twelve letters. 31 pages. Five jobs…” | 12封信 31页纸 5份工作 |
[56:56] | I already read this part. | 我已经看了这部分 |
[57:00] | Can we go? | 可以走了吗 |
[57:01] | Hold on a second. | 等一会 |
[57:02] | My mind exploded, I couldn’t stop. | 我想得脑袋都快爆炸了 我停不了 |
[57:06] | I kept asking myself, | 我一直在问自己 |
[57:07] | “Why can’t we find this guy?” | 我们为什么找不到那个家伙 |
[57:09] | He always vanishes. Where is he? | 他总是不见踪迹 他在哪 |
[57:13] | And I started thinking about guys. | 于是我开始想到人们 |
[57:19] | Guys in general. Not just this guy, but… | 普通人 不仅仅是这个家伙 还有… |
[57:23] | Guys in general. | 普通人 |
[57:25] | “The” guy. The guy can | 这个家伙可以做任何事情 |
[57:30] | do anything to be different. | 来显示异于常人 |
[57:32] | But there’s one thing he can’t change. | 但有一点他改变不了 |
[57:35] | Not him, not you, not anybody. | 不管是他还是你 谁也没办法 |
[57:38] | Take me, for example. I’m young, I have a good job, | 拿我来说 我年轻而且有一份好工作 |
[57:45] | A wife who loves me… and like you always say, | 还有一个爱我的老婆…你们总是说 |
[57:47] | I keep throwing my life away in dives like this. | 我就这么白白浪费生命 |
[57:51] | Many times you’ve asked, | 很多次你们会问我 |
[57:52] | “why are you here, Pablo?” | “你怎么会在这 帕布鲁” |
[57:54] | “why?” | “为什么?” |
[57:56] | You know why, Benjamin? | 你知道为什么吗 本杰明 |
[57:58] | Because it’s my passion. | 因为这是我的爱好 |
[58:03] | I love coming here, | 我喜欢来这儿 |
[58:06] | getting drunk, slugging it out with anyone who pisses me off… | 喝酒 揍那些让我不爽的人 |
[58:11] | I love it. | 我就是喜欢这种生活 |
[58:13] | Just like you, Benjamin. | 而你 本杰明 |
[58:17] | There’s nothing you can do to get Irene out of your head. | 无论怎样你都忘不了艾琳 |
[58:22] | She’s dying to marry someone else, | 她马上就要和别人结婚了 |
[58:25] | Her desk drawer is full of wedding dress magazines. | 她现在看的满是婚纱杂志 |
[58:30] | She got engaged, had a party, everything. | 她连订婚宴都办了 但是你还是在等 |
[58:35] | But you keep waiting for the miracle, Benjamin. | 就是为了奇迹的发生 本杰明 |
[58:39] | Why? Come here. | 这又是为什么 过来 |
[58:42] | How’s it going, notary? How are you? | 嘿 伙伴 你好吗 |
[58:44] | How are you? | 你呢 |
[58:45] | This is that friend I mentioned, Esposito. | 我和你提过的 埃斯波西托 |
[58:49] | Andretta the notary. | 安得瑞塔的公证员 |
[58:50] | A real notary, and my tech advisor. | 一个很棒的公证员 也是我的技术顾问 |
[58:52] | Here’s my card. | 我的名片 |
[58:54] | Let’s begin with the first letter from our friend Gomez. | 让我们来逐字地看戈麦斯的信吧 |
[58:56] | It’s okay, keep it. | 很好 就那样 |
[58:59] | “I swear it rained so hard I looked worse than Oleniak that night.” | “我发誓雨下得很大 比奥兰尼克那晚还要遭” |
[59:03] | Notary, please. | 到你了 公证员 |
[59:04] | Juan Carlos Oleniak. | 胡安・卡洛斯・奥兰尼克 |
[59:06] | First played for Racing Academy in 60. | 60年 首次在青训营队亮相 |
[59:08] | In ’62 he went to Argentinos juniors, | 62年时他又到了阿根廷青年队 |
[59:11] | and back to Racing in ’63. | 63年回到比赛队 |
[59:12] | In a classic match with San Lorenzo, he got pushed | 在一场与西洛伦佐的比赛中 他非常积极 |
[59:15] | And fell face-first into the ditch. He was soaked. | 以至于掉到了水坑中 浑身湿透了 |
[59:20] | We call him Plato. The Academy is his life. | 我们称他柏拉图 青训营就是他的生命 |
[59:24] | “I’ll send for you. | “我写信给你就是想告诉你 |
[59:26] | We make a great team. | 我们有了一个很棒的队伍” |
[59:28] | Anido by himself isn’t the same as Anido with Mesias.” | 阿尼多已经不再是以前的阿尼多和梅萨亚斯 |
[59:32] | Anido and Mesias, backs on the club that | 阿尼多和梅萨亚斯 依靠俱乐部 |
[59:34] | won it all in ’61. Negri at goalie, | 赢得了61年的比赛 门将尼格里 |
[59:36] | Anido and Mesias. Blanco, Peano and Sacchi. | 球员包括阿尼多和梅萨亚斯 还有布朗格 皮亚诺 萨基 |
[59:40] | Corbatta, Pizzuti, Mansilla, sosa and Belen. | 科贝特 皮祖蒂 曼西利亚 苏萨和本仑 |
[59:43] | “Don’t worry about me. I’m like Manfredini, | “别为我担心 我就像马弗兰地 |
[59:46] | Not Bavastro.” Notary? | 而不是 瓦斯特罗” 这是? |
[59:49] | Pedro Waldemar Manfredini. | 佩德罗・瓦尔德马・马弗兰地 |
[59:52] | Racing paid peanuts for him | 俱乐部给他的薪水不高 |
[59:55] | and he ended up being an extraordinary player. | 他最后成了超凡脱俗的球员 |
[59:58] | Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[1:00:00] | Julio Bavastro, right forward. | 朱利奥・瓦斯特罗 右前锋 |
[1:00:03] | Played only two matches Between ’62 and ’63 without scoring. | 在62-63赛季仅出战两场一球未进 |
[1:00:06] | “I don’t want to end up like Sanchez.” | “我可不想像桑切斯那样收场” |
[1:00:08] | Who’s he talking about? | 他说的是谁? |
[1:00:10] | He can only mean the goalie, | 他肯定说的那个门将 |
[1:00:13] | Ataulfo Sanchez. Eternal Bench warmer. | 一直坐冷板凳的阿陶尔福・桑切斯 |
[1:00:18] | He played only 17 matches Between ’57 and ’61. | 他在57到61赛季才出场17场 |
[1:00:21] | Notary, what is Racing to you? | 老兄 你为什么喜欢竞技队呢 |
[1:00:24] | A passion. | 爱好啊 |
[1:00:26] | Even after 9 years without a championship? | 即使9年还没有拿冠军? |
[1:00:28] | A passion is a passion. | 萝卜白菜各有所爱 |
[1:00:30] | You see, Benjamin? | 看到了吗 本杰明 |
[1:00:31] | A guy can change anything. His face, his home, | 一个人什么都能改变 外貌 房子 家庭 |
[1:00:38] | his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his god. | 女朋友 信仰 信的神都能改变 |
[1:00:44] | But there’s one thing he can’t change. He can’t change his passion. | 唯一不能改变的就是他的爱好 |
[1:00:51] | It’s a beautiful night for soccer! | 激动人心的足球之夜 |
[1:00:54] | Huracan hosts Avellaneda’s Racing club | 今晚我们将在托马斯杜克体育场 迎来 |
[1:00:57] | at Tomas Duco Stadium on a splendid night for soccer. | 胡拉坎主场对阵阿维利亚内达竞技队的比赛 |
[1:01:02] | Racing has slipped in the standing | 竞技队的排名已经下滑了 |
[1:01:06] | Land can’t waste this final opportunity | 他们是不会放弃这次机会的 |
[1:01:11] | To stay in the Race for the championship. | 他们仍然在为冠军努力 |
[1:01:14] | Jorge has the ball. He blows by Brindisi. | 豪尔赫控球 穿过了布林迪西 |
[1:01:16] | Great move. He heads down the left sideline. | 漂亮 直接从左路插入 |
[1:01:20] | He shakes Houseman perfectly. | 成功越过豪斯曼 |
[1:01:22] | Centers deep to Nestor Escola. | 传中给内斯特・斯科拉 |
[1:01:25] | over to Roberto Diaz. Diaz kicks with his left… | 再传罗伯托・戴兹 戴兹左脚打门 |
[1:01:29] | He hits the bar! Incredible! | 球击中横梁 太难以置信了 |
[1:01:34] | Huracan gets away with one! | 胡拉坎侥幸逃过一劫 |
[1:02:08] | This is madness. It’s chaos. | 太疯狂了 太混乱了 |
[1:02:10] | You just don’t know soccer. | 你不了解足球 |
[1:02:13] | You have to be a little more patient. | 你必须要有忍耐力 |
[1:02:15] | There’s too many people. It’s impossible. | 这里有这么多人 不可能的找到他 |
[1:02:17] | Impossible! | 不可能 |
[1:02:19] | There he is! | 他在那里 |
[1:02:22] | Where? | 哪里 |
[1:02:23] | – Over there! – Where? I don’t see him. | -那里! -哪儿 我看不到 |
[1:02:25] | Excuse me. Pardon me. | 劳驾 借过 |
[1:02:28] | Come on Benja… come on… | 过来… |
[1:02:32] | Sorry, sorry! | 不好意思 抱歉 |
[1:02:46] | Isidoro Gomez. | 伊西多罗・戈麦斯 |
[1:02:51] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 走吧 |
[1:02:54] | What’s up, Benjamin? | 怎么了 本杰明 |
[1:02:56] | I’m sick of this. It’s been a month. | 都已经一个月了 我都厌烦了 |
[1:02:58] | We’ve been to 4 matches! | 已经第四个相同的了 |
[1:03:00] | I said to be patient. | 我说了要有耐心 |
[1:03:16] | Gomez? | 戈麦斯? |
[1:03:38] | Igoal!!! Racing club scored!!! | 竞技队 进球了 |
[1:03:40] | I damn it… Gomez! come back here! | 该死的… 戈麦斯 回来 |
[1:03:49] | Come here! | 回来 |
[1:03:52] | Benjamin hurry up! | 本杰明 快点 |
[1:03:54] | I had him! he ran away! | 我都要抓到他了 他还是跑了 |
[1:03:56] | Where’s Baez? Baez! Baez! He ran off, did you see him? | 贝兹在哪? 他跑走了 你看到他了吗 |
[1:04:01] | What’s he look like? | 他什么样子的? |
[1:04:02] | I gave you the photo! | 我给过你照片的 |
[1:04:04] | I mean how tall is he? | 我是说有多高 |
[1:04:05] | Medium-height, skinny… what are they doing? | 中等个头 瘦弱…他们干什么吃的 |
[1:04:07] | He’s getting away! | 他就要逃走了 |
[1:04:10] | I can’t take it, Benjamin. | 本杰明 我没办法了 |
[1:04:11] | What’s he look like, he asks! | 他竟然问那小子长什么样 |
[1:04:12] | Son of a bitch! | 该死的 |
[1:04:14] | He should have been there, not us! | 他不该来这的 他不是我们 |
[1:04:16] | He doesn’t know him, we do! | 他根本就不认识 而我们认识 |
[1:04:17] | Why didn’t you give him the photo? | 那你为什么不给他照片 |
[1:04:18] | I did! | 我给过 |
[1:04:20] | go to hell, you motherfucker! | 去死吧 操你妈的 |
[1:04:35] | Can’t I take a crap in peace? | 上厕所也不让吗 |
[1:04:44] | Come out! | 出来 |
[1:04:45] | Fuck off! It’s occupied! | 妈的 有人 |
[1:04:48] | Come on out, the cops are here. Nothing will happen to you. | 快出来 警察来了 你不会有事的 |
[1:04:51] | What police? Quit fucking around. | 什么警察 让他们滚 |
[1:04:53] | Pablo! | 帕布鲁! |
[1:05:07] | Police, stop! | 警察 站住 |
[1:05:25] | Stay there, don’t jump! | 停下来 不许跳 |
[1:05:34] | Where is he going? | 他要去哪儿 |
[1:06:07] | Sorry. How’s it going? | 抱歉 怎么样了 |
[1:06:09] | I’m waiting for Sandoval. | 我在等桑多瓦 |
[1:06:10] | What for? | 为什么? |
[1:06:11] | I play the nice guy, then he comes in… | 我们一个唱黑脸一个唱白脸 |
[1:06:13] | I’ll explain later, it’s a routine we have. | 晚点再解释 这是我们的惯例 |
[1:06:16] | Oldest trick in the book. You can’t question him without the judge. | 最老套的把戏 你不能毫无依据的质疑他 |
[1:06:19] | Of course we do! | 当然我们能 |
[1:06:21] | Actually, we have to pull it off before he gets here. | 事实上 我们在他到之前就能完成 |
[1:06:23] | Questioning a prisoner with no lawyer or judge? | 没有律师和证人的情况下质疑囚犯? |
[1:06:26] | Ordonez! You seen Sandoval? | 奥多尼斯! 看到桑多瓦了吗 |
[1:06:29] | He left a while ago. | 他刚走一会儿 |
[1:06:30] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[1:06:31] | It won’t stand up. | 这么做不合规矩 |
[1:06:32] | What will you charge him with? | 你想告他什么 |
[1:06:33] | What do you mean? You think it’s little to go on? | 你什么意思 你觉得没什么可起诉? |
[1:06:36] | Looking at the victim in a photo? | 看过受害者的照片? |
[1:06:38] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[1:06:39] | That’s why we have to soften him up. | 因此我们要先安慰他 |
[1:06:41] | What if it’s not him? | 那如果犯人不是他呢 |
[1:06:42] | Don’t look at me like that. | 不要这样看我 |
[1:06:44] | Eduardo! | 爱德华多! |
[1:06:45] | – What if it’s not him? – Of course it is. | -如果不是他呢 -肯定就是他 |
[1:06:47] | Yes, counselor? | 什么事 长官 |
[1:06:47] | Don’t call me that. Go get Sandoval. | 别这么叫我 去找桑多瓦 |
[1:06:50] | Should I take a taxi? | 要坐出租车吗 |
[1:06:51] | Yes. No! No, no… He goes to Robertino’s in the morning. | 好 不不不… 他早上去了罗伯蒂尼 |
[1:06:53] | In Viamonte, hurry! | 在比亚蒙特 快点 |
[1:06:55] | No. Wait, Eduardo. | 不 等等 爱德华多 |
[1:06:57] | Wait, wait! | 等等 |
[1:06:58] | What are you doing? | 你想干嘛 |
[1:06:59] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry! | 对不起 很抱歉 |
[1:07:01] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[1:07:02] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[1:07:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:07:05] | – See? – I don’t know how I know, but I know. | -就这样? -我不知道怎么知道的 但就是他 |
[1:07:08] | How? | 那有怎样 |
[1:07:17] | Gomez, Isidoro Nestor. | 戈麦斯 伊西多罗・内斯特 |
[1:07:22] | I.D. Number. | 身份证号 |
[1:07:24] | 10740925 10,740,925. | |
[1:07:26] | – Marital status? – Single. | -婚姻状况 -单身 |
[1:07:29] | Address. | 地址 |
[1:07:31] | Mocoreta 2428, Isidro Casanova. | 伊西多罗卡萨诺瓦 蒙克莱塔 2428 |
[1:07:37] | What train do you take into town? | 你乘什么车来城里 |
[1:07:41] | What train do you take into town? | 你乘什么车来城里 |
[1:07:44] | I don’t take the train. I take the bus. | 没有坐火车 我坐的汽车 |
[1:07:54] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[1:07:59] | Mo, core… ah… this typewriter is no good! | 打字机不怎么好 |
[1:08:10] | The “A” doesn’t work. | “A”这个键坏了 |
[1:08:12] | Wait, hold on. | 等等 |
[1:08:15] | What is this about? Please, I beg you. | 这是什么情况 求你了 |
[1:08:25] | You’re implicated in the Liliana Colotto case, | 你涉嫌莉莉安娜・克洛托的案子 |
[1:08:28] | rape and homicide. | 一起强奸杀人案 |
[1:08:30] | It happened on June 21st, 1974. | 1974年6月21日发生 |
[1:08:32] | Actually, you’re the accused. | 事实上你已经是被告了 |
[1:08:35] | I’m going to take your statement. | 我是来给你录口供的 |
[1:08:39] | You’ll be assigned a public defender. | 法官将会给你指定一位公共律师 |
[1:08:43] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[1:08:44] | Liliana Colotto? I knew her back in Chivilcoy. | 莉莉安娜・克洛托? 我还是在契维科伊认识她的 |
[1:08:52] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了? |
[1:08:54] | Tell me, Gomez, | 和我说说 戈麦斯 |
[1:08:56] | Why do you think you’ve spent 3 days behind bars? | 你为什么在酒吧呆了三天 |
[1:09:00] | I have no idea. I was at the match… | 我不知道 我在看比赛 |
[1:09:02] | Yeah, and you took off running. | 是的 你掉头就跑 |
[1:09:04] | What would you do? Two crazy-looking guys suddenly | 换作是你呢? 两个男的突然像疯子一样 |
[1:09:06] | jump you… what happened to Liliana? | 奔向你…莉莉安娜怎么了 |
[1:09:09] | Look, Gomez, don’t… you know as well as I do | 听着 戈麦斯 其实你和我知道的一样 |
[1:09:14] | You raped and killed her. | 你强奸并且杀害了她 |
[1:09:15] | Liliana… are you serious? I would never do that. | 莉莉安娜…你是说真的? 我不会那么做的 |
[1:09:19] | I haven’t set foot in Chivilcoy in over a year, I can prove it. | 我已经一年没去契维科伊了 我能证明 |
[1:09:22] | We looked for you a week after the homicide | 凶杀案发生一周后我们曾找你 |
[1:09:25] | and you disappeared, from a hostal and a job. | 而你消失了 从旅店到工作的地方 |
[1:09:27] | What hostal? I never left any hostal. | 什么旅店 我从没有离开过任何旅店 |
[1:09:29] | Gomez, don’t play dumb. The hostal on Piedras. | 戈麦斯 别抵赖 彼得雷斯的旅馆 |
[1:09:34] | That was a year ago! | 那是一年前的事情了 |
[1:09:35] | I left because I couldn’t afford it. | 我走是因为付不起房钱 |
[1:09:38] | And your job? | 那你的工作呢 |
[1:09:40] | I found one that paid better. | 我找到了一个待遇更好的 |
[1:09:42] | What’s that got to do with Liliana? | 这和莉莉安娜有什么关系 |
[1:09:45] | I’ve known her my whole life, she’s a friend from my childhood. | 我一直都和她很好 我们青梅竹马 |
[1:10:04] | They can’t find Sandoval. | 他们找不到桑多瓦 |
[1:10:07] | What? | 什么 |
[1:10:08] | They can’t find Sandoval. | 他们找不到桑多瓦 |
[1:10:12] | Okay, let me think… | 让我想想… |
[1:10:17] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:10:18] | Fortuna should be here any minute. | 福尔图那指不定就来了 |
[1:10:20] | Please, wait for him… please… | 求你了 再等等他 |
[1:10:23] | Huh, yeah… you could… | 恩恩…你可能… |
[1:10:28] | Maybe… you could be right. | 或许是对的 |
[1:10:31] | It might be preferable, more practical… | 或许这样更好 更实际 |
[1:10:34] | Let me see, one second. | 让我想会儿 |
[1:10:47] | Look, Gomez. The judge handling your case will be here soon, | 戈麦斯 法官过会儿就要处理你的案子了 |
[1:10:54] | So we’ll wait. | 我们再等一会 |
[1:10:58] | Ma’am? | 长官 |
[1:10:59] | Sorry to interrupt, deputy, | 很抱歉打断您 老埃 |
[1:11:01] | I mean, counselor. | 我是说 律师 |
[1:11:02] | I know you’re handling this case. | 我知道你在处理这个案子 |
[1:11:05] | But this kid couldn’t have done it. | 但是这个孩子不可能会做那种事 |
[1:11:14] | We’ll talk outside. | 我们外面说 |
[1:11:15] | Wait, just a minute. | 等等 就一会儿 |
[1:11:18] | Look at him. This kid couldn’t have done it. | 你看他 不可能做那种事 |
[1:11:25] | Let me see the autopsy. | 看看案发现场 |
[1:11:30] | The Colotto girl… here she is. 5 feet 6, | 这个克罗托女孩…这儿有5尺6高 |
[1:11:35] | 128 pounds. Look what he did to her. | 128磅 看看凶手对她怎么做的 |
[1:11:41] | I’m sorry, Gomez. But I don’t buy it. | 很抱歉 戈麦斯 我觉得不是 |
[1:11:45] | The amazon and the pigmy? | 这孩子长的跟小萝卜头似的 |
[1:11:51] | Besides, she was a beautiful woman. | 此外 她是一个美人 |
[1:11:55] | Please, look at this face. | 看看这张脸 |
[1:12:00] | A beauty like her isn’t within just anyone’s reach. | 像她这么漂亮的女人是不容易接近的 |
[1:12:04] | It takes a real man to hook a woman like that. | 只有真正的男人才能搞定她 |
[1:12:09] | You think so? I mean… the door wasn’t forced. | 你这么想的? 我是说…门没有坏 |
[1:12:20] | That means she knew her assailant. | 那就是说她认识袭击者 |
[1:12:23] | Yes. But there’s no way such a woman | 是的 但这样的女人绝不可能 |
[1:12:26] | would ever remember this twinkie! | 记住这孩子的 |
[1:12:29] | Unless she was a hooker. | 除非她是妓女 |
[1:12:32] | Some guys you only do for money. | 和那些人仅仅为了钱 |
[1:12:35] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[1:12:36] | Keep your fucking mouth shut. | 闭上你那该死的嘴 |
[1:12:40] | No, she was a decent girl, I assure you. | 不 她是一个好女孩 我保证 |
[1:12:47] | I agree with the kid about that. | 我同意这个孩子的意见 |
[1:12:49] | She was two-timing that bank clerk for sure. | 他曾两次找过那个银行职员 |
[1:12:51] | I’ll bet his horns were so big | 我打赌他肯定戴了绿帽子 |
[1:12:55] | He needed a convertible. | 他需要做点改变 |
[1:12:57] | What are you laughing at, retard? | 你笑什么 快停下来 |
[1:13:00] | That guy who gave testimony last time. | 那人上次还在法庭作证 |
[1:13:03] | Sandoval? | 桑多瓦? |
[1:13:04] | Right. I bet it was him. He was her lover. | 是的 我打赌是他 他是她的情人 |
[1:13:08] | Tall, good-looking, Broad shoulders. | 高大英俊 宽阔的肩膀 |
[1:13:11] | A man truly capable of warming up a woman. | 这样的男人才能取悦女人 |
[1:13:14] | Look at this pussy. | 看看这个软蛋 |
[1:13:18] | I’ll bet when she saw him she thought, | 我打赌她看到他肯定会想 |
[1:13:20] | “Oh, no, it’s that schmuck who always makes Mushy faces in all the photos.” | “这个笨蛋在照片里总是苦着一张脸” |
[1:13:25] | Isn’t that right? Yes or no? | 你说对吗 对还是错 |
[1:13:39] | That’s how I wanted you motherfucker! | 操你个混蛋 |
[1:13:43] | Get him out of here! | 把他带出去 |
[1:13:47] | I caught you motherfucker! | 你个混蛋 |
[1:13:49] | Get him out, please! | 快把他弄出去 |
[1:14:14] | You people are crazy. | 你们的人要疯了 |
[1:14:22] | Listen, Benjamin. “the damage to the right parietal bone | 听着 本杰明 右侧骨头的损伤 |
[1:14:29] | demonstrates the assailant had extraordinary upper body strength.” | 表明袭击者有很强壮的身体 |
[1:14:35] | Look, two noodles. | 看这两条瘦胳膊 |
[1:14:42] | “likewise, due to the depth of her vaginal injuries, | “同样的 由于她阴道深处的伤口 |
[1:14:47] | we may deduce that the assailant was very well-endowed.” | 能推断出袭击者阴茎很大 |
[1:14:50] | Obviously they’re not talking about this microbe. | 很显然不是这样的人 |
[1:14:53] | He must have a peanut. | 他必须要有阴茎 |
[1:15:12] | There it is, bitch. How do you like it? | 看看 婊子 你喜欢吗 |
[1:15:29] | Sweetheart, you’ll never reach the pinata. | 孩子 永远不会是你的 |
[1:15:33] | First, you’re too short. | 第一 你太矮 |
[1:15:34] | Second, you’re not man enough for a real woman like me. | 其次 你对我来说根本就不算个男的 |
[1:15:38] | Not man enough? Fucking bitch! I fucked the shit out of her! | 不够男人 贱货 我都把她操翻了 |
[1:15:41] | I fucked the shit out of her! | 我把她操翻了都 |
[1:15:44] | I fucked her brains out! | 我操的她欲仙欲死 |
[1:15:47] | Stop, stop, let him go… let him go, Benjamin! | 松手 松手 让他走 本杰明 |
[1:15:53] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[1:15:56] | Touch her and I’ll kill you. I’ll kill you! | 你敢再碰她一下我就杀了你 |
[1:16:55] | Are you Esposito? | 你是埃斯波西托吗 |
[1:16:58] | Are you Esposito or are you Esposito? | 你到底是不是埃斯波西托 |
[1:17:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:17:14] | It’s me, did I wake you? | 是我 没吵醒你吧 |
[1:17:17] | No, no… I was working a bit. | 没有 我还有点工作没完成 |
[1:17:20] | Why are you up so late? | 你为什么还没睡呢 |
[1:17:22] | I was thinking… | 我正在构思 |
[1:17:24] | You don’t say. | 我知道了 |
[1:17:26] | Yeah, silly. No, about the novel. | 傻子 那个小说 |
[1:17:29] | I want to read it when it’s finished. | 你写好了我能看吗 |
[1:17:32] | Great, I’d love that! | 当然 我很乐意 |
[1:17:37] | Sure you don’t want to talk a little while? | 你确定现在不想听我说说 |
[1:17:39] | No, I’ll drink my tea and see if I can get back to sleep. | 不了 我喝完茶看就要回去睡觉了 |
[1:17:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:17:45] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:17:46] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:17:47] | In this morning, at the presidential residence in Olivos, | 今早在奥利沃斯的总统府 |
[1:17:50] | the president, I idona Maria Estela Martinez de Peron… | 伊杜那・玛丽亚特拉・马丁内斯・贝隆总统 |
[1:17:55] | Irene, Irene! the dressmaker is here! | 艾琳 裁缝来了 |
[1:17:57] | Look, she made the cape like you wanted! | 看 她把披肩改成你喜欢的样子了 |
[1:17:59] | Come on and try it on. | 过来试试吧 |
[1:18:01] | I’ll be right in. | 马上就来 |
[1:18:05] | Municipalities and public facilities | 在国内的一些自治区 |
[1:18:08] | located across the country. | 和公共设施区 |
[1:18:10] | she personally delivered clothing, school supplies and candy | 她在布宜诺斯艾利斯下的 |
[1:18:15] | to be distributed in Lobos, a village | 一个叫林狼的村庄 |
[1:18:17] | in the province of Buenos Aires. | 亲自分发衣物 文具和糖果 |
[1:18:37] | Hello? Morales, how are you? It’s been ages, what a surprise! | 喂 莫拉莱斯 好久没见了 |
[1:18:44] | Yeah, I’m watching it, but I turned it down. What? | 正在看 不过我把声音调小了 啊 |
[1:19:01] | and also, thanks to them, we can achieve many things, | 同时多亏他们 我们才可以做到那么多 |
[1:19:04] | because people can’t do it all on their own. | 因为个人的力量和集体比是有限的 |
[1:19:06] | They help a lot to get everything done.”i | 他们为这些事也做了大贡献 |
[1:19:17] | Good morning. Miss Menendez Hastings, | 早安 梅内德斯・黑森廷斯 |
[1:19:20] | From court 42. | 42号法院的 |
[1:19:22] | We’re here to see mr. Romano. | 我们是来见罗马诺先生的 |
[1:19:23] | He’s very busy. What’s it about? | 他现在很忙 有什么要事 |
[1:19:26] | Sir! sir! You can’t go in there! | 先生 你不可以进去 |
[1:19:29] | I’ll leave my credentials, don’t worry. | 我会留下证件的 别担心 |
[1:19:31] | These two, raising their hands. I want you to get them. | 那两个高举着手的人 我要你们找到他们 |
[1:19:34] | Just go and find them. | 尽快找到 |
[1:19:36] | What are you doing here? Are you crazy? | 你来这儿干什么 疯了吗 |
[1:19:38] | No, you are. | 没有 你才疯了 |
[1:19:39] | Ma’am! | 女士 |
[1:19:40] | We need to talk to you. | 我们得和你谈谈 |
[1:19:42] | Fellas, would you mind? | 不好意思你们等等 |
[1:19:50] | If you’d called first, I’d have had coffee ready. | 如果你们先打个电话 咖啡都准备好了 |
[1:19:54] | Isidoro Gomez. Rape and murder, | 伊西多罗・戈麦斯 奸杀犯 |
[1:19:56] | Arrested by the court. | 已经被法院扣押了 |
[1:19:58] | Penitentiaries informed us he’s been freed | 监狱通知我们说有行政命令下达 |
[1:20:01] | By executive order. | 把他释放了 |
[1:20:02] | We checked, and here we are. Anything to say? | 我们调查了 能解释下原因吗 |
[1:20:05] | Yeah, sure. That you two need to get out more. | 当然 你们两个得多了解外面的现实 |
[1:20:08] | Justice is nothing but an island. | 正义就是个屁 |
[1:20:10] | This is the real world. | 这才是现实世界 |
[1:20:12] | While you two are shooting birds, we’re in here, | 当你俩还在打鸟玩时 我们已经在这儿 |
[1:20:15] | Fighting in the middle of the jungle. | 在丛林的深处斗争着 |
[1:20:18] | Gomez, Gomez, Gomez… yes… | 戈麦斯 戈麦斯 没错 |
[1:20:23] | He started working with us when he was in jail. | 他在牢里的时候就为我们工作了 |
[1:20:25] | He’d give us information, | 他提供给我们情报 |
[1:20:27] | Spy on young guerrillas… he did good work! we like him. | 监视青年游击队员 他干的好 我们喜欢 |
[1:20:30] | What’s the problem? Don’t you agree? | 有什么问题 你们难道不同意吗 |
[1:20:33] | Do you realize what you’re saying? | 你知不知道你在说什么 |
[1:20:36] | He’s confessed, he’s a convicted murderer. | 他已经认罪了 他可是个谋杀犯 |
[1:20:38] | Perhaps, but he’s also intelligent and brave. | 或许吧 可是他也很聪明很有勇气 |
[1:20:42] | He can break into a home and get the job done. | 他可以闯进别人家里完成任务 |
[1:20:45] | His personal life is his own business, right? | 他的个人作风问题不关我们的事 |
[1:20:48] | With all the subversives out there… | 现在外头那么多危险分子 |
[1:20:49] | Who cares? | 谁还在乎那些 |
[1:20:51] | If we only used good guys… | 如果我们只用好人… |
[1:20:57] | He was arrested under judge Fortuna’s jurisdiction, | 他是在法官福尔图那审判下被捕的 |
[1:21:00] | And we want… | 我们希望 |
[1:21:01] | Do you think I don’t know | 你以为我不知道 |
[1:21:02] | you let him go to get back at me? | 你放他出去是找我麻烦吗 |
[1:21:04] | You think I’m stupid? | 你以为我是白痴吗 |
[1:21:06] | That’s two questions. Which one shall I answer first? | 你问了两个问题 我要先回答哪个呢 |
[1:21:10] | Is that true? | 他说的是真的吗 |
[1:21:11] | Ma’am… would you do me a favour? | 女士 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[1:21:16] | What are you gonna do, file an appeal? | 你准备怎么办 上诉吗 |
[1:21:19] | No offense, but there’s nothing you can do. | 没有冒犯的意思 不过你真的无能为力 |
[1:21:22] | Except go back to your office, | 回你的办公室 |
[1:21:24] | Take a seat, and watch and learn. | 坐下来好好学着点吧 |
[1:21:26] | They don’t teach the new Argentina at Harvard. | 哈佛不会教你新的阿根廷 |
[1:21:32] | And why do you come with her? | 还有你找她一起来干什么 |
[1:21:36] | You think it gives you immunity? | 你以为这样就没人敢动你了 |
[1:21:37] | Leave her alone, she’s out of your league. | 别癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉了 |
[1:21:40] | She studied law, you barely finished | 她是学法律的 你才勉强 |
[1:21:43] | high school. She’s young, you’re old. | 高中毕业 她那么年轻 你一把年纪了 |
[1:21:45] | She’s rich, you’re poor. | 她又有钱 你那么穷 |
[1:21:48] | She’s Menendez Hastings and you’re esposito, a zero. | 她是梅内德斯・黑森廷斯可你就是个屁 |
[1:21:52] | She’s untouchable, you aren’t. Let her go back to her world. | 没人敢碰她 你不是 别纠缠她了 |
[1:21:57] | But if you have a problem with me, | 当然如果你对我有意见 |
[1:22:01] | Come alone and we’ll settle it. | 私下找我解决吧 |
[1:22:10] | Come on, Irene. Let’s go. | 算了 艾琳 我们走 |
[1:22:17] | You do have one thing in common. | 你们俩的确有个共同点 |
[1:22:20] | Neither of you can do a thing about it. | 就是谁都没法改变这事 |
[1:23:48] | You said life. | 你说过是无期徒刑 |
[1:23:51] | Yes, he should get life. | 是的 他该判无期 |
[1:23:55] | Well, then? | 可现在呢 |
[1:23:59] | These people don’t give a shit about justice. | 那些人对正义不屑一顾 |
[1:24:04] | And where he is now, we can’t get anywhere near him. | 现在我们根本无法靠近他 |
[1:24:12] | If I could, what for? What would I do? | 就算可以 又怎样 我要怎么做 |
[1:24:15] | What would four bullets get me? | 开枪杀了他只会让我 |
[1:24:18] | A lifetime in jail. | 下辈子在牢里度过 |
[1:24:20] | Gomez goes free without ever serving | 戈麦斯连一天牢狱之灾都没有 |
[1:24:22] | And I spend 50 years stuck in a cell, | 我却要在牢里度过50年 |
[1:24:25] | Envying him… no. | 羡慕他 不 |
[1:24:31] | No, life in prison would have been fair. | 无期徒刑本来是公平的 |
[1:24:39] | I wish I could help, but I honestly don’t know how. | 我真希望我能帮你 可是无从下手 |
[1:24:46] | Who knows? Some other time… | 谁知道呢 或许哪天 |
[1:24:55] | Anyway! | 无所谓了 |
[1:24:57] | I’ll get it. | 我来付吧 |
[1:24:59] | No, please. | 别客气了 |
[1:25:00] | It’s just a coffee. | 不过是杯咖啡 |
[1:25:01] | I’m very grateful for everything you’ve done for me. | 我很感谢你为我做的所有事 |
[1:25:09] | I wouldn’t have made it this far without you. | 没有你我不可能坚持到现在 |
[1:25:14] | I owe you one. | 我欠你个人情 |
[1:25:45] | Counselor, sir. | 律师先生 |
[1:25:46] | It’s about the Lgarzabal file, sir. | 是关于拉格扎贝的档案 |
[1:25:48] | Stop calling me counselor, would you already? | 我不是告诉你别这样叫我了吗 |
[1:25:51] | If you do it in front of the judge I’ll get in trouble. | 要是被法官听到我就麻烦了 |
[1:25:54] | What about the file? Have you made a copy? | 那档案怎么了 你复印了没 |
[1:25:56] | I’m on it. | 正在 |
[1:25:58] | No, you aren’t. You’d have to be there, | 不 你应该在复印机那儿 |
[1:26:00] | But you’re here! come on! | 你还杵在这里 走吧 |
[1:26:05] | Benjamin… | 本杰明 |
[1:26:10] | Yes? | 恩 |
[1:26:14] | How long before you talk to me again? | 你什么时候才肯和我说话 |
[1:26:17] | I talk to you every day. | 我每天都和你说话啊 |
[1:26:21] | I’m not untouchable. | 我不是不可触碰的 |
[1:26:23] | Or from another world. | 也不是外星人 |
[1:26:26] | If only you were… Irene, let’s drop it. | 要是你是 艾琳 别想了 |
[1:26:30] | Drop what? | 别想什么 |
[1:26:31] | You’re marrying the engineer, | 你要和工程师结婚了 |
[1:26:33] | Zapiola Menendez Urtubiea and so on. | 扎波拉・梅内德斯・犹特比 还是谁的 |
[1:26:40] | You’re not jealous… | 你一点都不吃醋啊 |
[1:26:42] | For god’s sake. I hope you live happily ever after. | 老天作证 我只希望你幸福 |
[1:26:46] | Any objections? | 没有任何反对吗 |
[1:26:48] | No, none. | 完全没有 |
[1:26:49] | Go on, object. | 别装了 说吧 |
[1:26:51] | Irene, please… | 艾琳 求你了 |
[1:26:55] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么呢 |
[1:26:57] | What do you want? | 想干什么 |
[1:26:58] | Go away! | 走 |
[1:27:02] | Where can we meet? | 在哪儿见面 |
[1:27:03] | What for? | 为什么要见面 |
[1:27:04] | So you can present your objections about my life, my fiance, | 对我的生活和未婚夫提出异议啊 |
[1:27:07] | My marriage and anything else related to the case. | 或者我的婚姻和任何和这个有关的事 |
[1:27:14] | We coulf meet for coffee after work. | 我们可以下班后一起喝杯咖啡 |
[1:27:17] | Time. | 几点 |
[1:27:22] | Eight thirty. Place? | 八点半 地点呢 |
[1:27:24] | Los Inmortales. | 罗斯莫塔尔斯 |
[1:27:25] | La richmond. | 里士满. |
[1:27:26] | Sorry, my suggestion wasn’t very elegant. | 对不起我的提议不好 |
[1:27:30] | No, Benjamin. Somewhere far away from here. | 不行 本杰明 离这儿太远了 |
[1:27:38] | Who are you spying on? | 你到底在监视谁呢 |
[1:27:40] | Sorry. Phone call for you, sir. From a bar? | 抱歉 有你的电话 酒吧打来的 |
[1:27:44] | Pablo Sandoval. You cocksucking bastard. | 帕布鲁・桑多瓦你这个混蛋 |
[1:27:48] | Wash your fucking mouth! | 你嘴巴放干净点 |
[1:27:50] | No, Benjamin… I can’t believe they called you. | 天 本杰明他们居然叫你来 |
[1:27:54] | Damn it! I told everyone… | 他娘的 我和所有人说了 |
[1:27:57] | “don’t bother my friend, this is a man’s job!” | “别麻烦我的朋友 这是男人间的事” |
[1:28:00] | You’re not a man, you stinking drunk. | 你算个屁男人 你个臭醉鬼 |
[1:28:03] | What? Me, drunk? Fuck you! | 什么 我是醉鬼 操你大爷的 |
[1:28:05] | Fascist! fascist! He’s a nazi! | 法西斯 法西斯 他就是个纳粹 |
[1:28:11] | Listen, officer. We’re from court 42, I’ll handle it. | 长官 我们是42法院的 我能应付 |
[1:28:14] | Don’t worry. | 别着急 |
[1:28:15] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[1:28:16] | Arrest the motherfuckers! | 抓住那傻逼 |
[1:28:19] | Show them some fucking justice! | 告诉他们他妈什么叫王法 |
[1:28:21] | Come here! | 你过来 |
[1:28:22] | My jacket, my jacket! | 我的外套呢 外套 |
[1:28:23] | You’re wearing it. | 你穿着呢 |
[1:28:38] | What time does your wife get home? | 你老婆几点回家 |
[1:28:40] | At eight. | 八点 |
[1:28:43] | How odd. There’s no answer… | 奇怪了 没人接 |
[1:28:45] | My mouth is dry… have you got any? | 我好渴 你有什么喝的吗 |
[1:28:51] | There’s no answer! | 没人接 |
[1:28:53] | Leave that alone! | 我说了别乱动 |
[1:28:55] | She’s never going to answer. | 她是永远不会接的 |
[1:28:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:28:58] | Because the phone doesn’t work. | 因为电话是坏的 |
[1:29:00] | What do you mean? Put that down! | 什么意思 把那个放下 |
[1:29:03] | I told you a thousand times, Benjamin. | 我和你说过无数次了 本杰明 |
[1:29:05] | I wanted to sue their asses. | 我想告那帮蠢驴 |
[1:29:07] | And you didn’t help me. | 可你不帮我 |
[1:29:10] | That was six months ago! | 那都是六个月前的事了 |
[1:29:12] | The phone hasn’t worked for a year! | 那电话已经坏了一年了 |
[1:29:15] | Motherfuckers never fixed it! | 那帮傻逼从来不修 |
[1:29:16] | Damn it! you can’t spend the night here. | 见鬼 你可不能在这儿过夜 |
[1:29:19] | Put that down! stop touching stuff. | 把那个放下 别再乱动了 |
[1:29:22] | If you ever called me, you’d know it doesn’t work. | 如果你打过我电话 你就会知道的 |
[1:29:26] | Leave that. What are you looking for? | 别闹了 你找什么呢 |
[1:29:29] | I wanted to sue them. Look at me. You have a date? | 我就想告他们 看着我 你有约会吗 |
[1:29:35] | No, no! | 没有 |
[1:29:37] | You have a date. | 你有 |
[1:29:39] | And I’m leaving… the last thing I need | 所以我要走了 我可不想 |
[1:29:41] | Is you calling me a party pooper. | 做扫兴鬼 |
[1:29:44] | Damn it, too much furniture in here! | 妈的 又撞到了 |
[1:29:46] | Sit here! | 你给我坐好 |
[1:29:48] | I always run into shit! | 我最近总是倒霉 |
[1:29:50] | Have a seat until you feel better. There… | 坐下来直到你觉得舒服点 |
[1:29:51] | Stay there until you feel better. | 你觉得舒服点了再走 |
[1:29:54] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[1:29:56] | I have a watch in the bedroom. | 我卧室里有块表 |
[1:29:57] | What bedroom, idiot? This is my house. | 什么卧室 白痴 你在我家 |
[1:29:59] | Yes… | 好吧 |
[1:30:00] | It’s alright, we’re okay. | 没事的 我们很好 |
[1:30:02] | Easy… | 小心 |
[1:30:04] | Come on Benja… | 加油 本杰明 |
[1:30:05] | I’ll go try to convince your wife not to kill you. | 我去说服你老婆别杀了你 |
[1:30:09] | Call her on the phone. | 打电话给她啊 |
[1:30:12] | You said it didn’t work. | 你不是说电话坏了么 |
[1:30:17] | Mine doesn’t work, Benjamin… use yours. | 我的坏了 本杰明你没有 |
[1:30:26] | Just stay here. Don’t touch anything, don’t do anything. | 乖乖待着 啥也别碰 啥也别做 |
[1:30:30] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:30:33] | Turn off the light. | 把灯关了 |
[1:30:37] | We’ll catch that son of a bitch! | 我们要抓回那个狗娘养的 |
[1:30:40] | We’ll catch him… | 我们要抓回他 |
[1:30:45] | We were working all day… | 我们辛苦一天了 |
[1:30:47] | Save it for some other time. | 省省吧 |
[1:30:50] | Please, let me explain. | 真的 听我解释 |
[1:30:51] | It’s the last time! | 下不为例 |
[1:30:54] | Okay, okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[1:30:58] | Be patient with him, he needs help. | 耐心点 他需要你帮忙啊 |
[1:31:00] | He needs help? | 他需要我帮忙吗 |
[1:31:02] | No, I know… what I mean is, | 不 我的意思是 |
[1:31:03] | If we help him, it’s easier for everyone. | 如果我们能帮他 那大家都开心 |
[1:31:05] | You want to get rid of him. | 你就是想摆脱他 |
[1:31:07] | Don’t say that! | 别乱讲 |
[1:31:12] | What’s this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:31:13] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[1:31:14] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[1:31:23] | Pablo! | 帕布鲁 |
[1:31:24] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[1:31:25] | I don’t know! Pablo! | 我不知道 帕布鲁 |
[1:31:26] | Don’t scare me! | 你别吓我 |
[1:31:27] | Hold on! | 你等等 |
[1:31:30] | Pablo! | 帕布鲁 |
[1:31:33] | Hey! nooo! | 天 不 |
[1:31:36] | What, what happened?! | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[1:31:39] | Nooo… | 不 |
[1:31:40] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[1:31:43] | No! no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:31:49] | What happened? What happened? | 你怎么了 你怎么了 |
[1:32:04] | This is madness. | 这太疯狂了 |
[1:32:05] | It will be if that bastard finds you. | 那混蛋找到你才疯狂呢 |
[1:32:07] | He’s gonna go after you. | 他会追杀你的 |
[1:32:09] | No, my father knows who to talk to. | 不会的 我爸知道该找谁 |
[1:32:11] | He works for Romano, Romano won’t mess with me. | 他为罗马诺工作 罗马诺不会找我麻烦的 |
[1:32:14] | Don’t worry, I’ll be fine! | 别担心 我没事的 |
[1:32:15] | But, Jujuy! for god’s sake, Irene! | 但是 去胡胡伊 上帝 艾琳 |
[1:32:17] | My cousins are like feudal lords there. Nobody will touch you. | 我叔叔在那儿就是地主 没人敢动你的 |
[1:32:21] | Not Romano, not anyone. | 罗马诺也不敢 谁都不敢 |
[1:32:22] | What will I do in Jujuy?! | 那我在胡胡伊干什么 |
[1:32:23] | Same as here. Sign and stamp… | 和这儿一样 签字盖章 |
[1:32:26] | They have your desk ready. | 他们已经准备好你的办公桌了 |
[1:32:27] | No, no, no no, no irene, I can’t! I can’t.I have my life here, | 不不不 我不想走 我舍不得这里 |
[1:32:31] | I have my old man! | 我的朋友都在这儿 |
[1:32:38] | I have everything here. | 我的一切都在这 |
[1:32:42] | What we can do here? Us… | 我们在这能做什么 我们… |
[1:33:03] | We can’t do anything. | 我们什么都做不了 |
[1:33:39] | Bye. | 珍重 |
[1:35:24] | It’s a rough draft. | 这只是初稿 |
[1:35:29] | I’ll make more. | 我再给你倒点 |
[1:35:35] | Your house is exactly as I imagined it. | 你家跟我想象中的一模一样 |
[1:35:37] | How did you imagine it? | 你想像中是怎样的 |
[1:35:40] | Exactly like this. Exactly like I imagined it. | 就像这样 就是这样的 |
[1:35:43] | Sure, I imagined your house would be totally different. | 那是 我想象中你家完全不同 |
[1:35:48] | You’ve seen my house? | 你去过我家 |
[1:35:49] | No, I mean unlike this one. | 没 我是说跟我这完全不同 |
[1:35:52] | Totally different. | 完全不同 |
[1:35:56] | What does this mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[1:35:58] | Huh? | 什么 |
[1:36:00] | This piece of paper says “I fear” | 这张纸上写着”怕” |
[1:36:03] | No! No no no no… It’s just something I did… | 不是 别看 别别 那只是我 |
[1:36:07] | A writing excercise, half asleep… | 写着玩的 迷迷糊糊写的 |
[1:36:11] | To inspire imagination… neve rmind. | 找点灵感 别当真 |
[1:36:19] | It’s a novel. It doesn’t have to be true, | 只是本小说 没必要是真实的 |
[1:36:23] | Or even believable. | 都不一定有可信性 |
[1:36:27] | Yes… no, what? It isn’t believable? | 是的 等下 什么 不可信吗 |
[1:36:30] | No, Benjamin. That part when… | 不 本杰明 有一部分当… |
[1:36:34] | When the guy leaves for jujuy… | 当男的去胡胡伊那部分 |
[1:36:36] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[1:36:38] | Crying like he’s all broken up… | 他哭的歇斯底里 |
[1:36:41] | So what? | 怎样 |
[1:36:42] | Her running on the platform after the man of her dreams… | 女的在月台上 追着她的梦中情人 |
[1:36:45] | Well… | 然后 |
[1:36:46] | Touching hands through the glass, | 隔着玻璃两人互相抵掌 |
[1:36:47] | Like they’re one. | 似乎融为一体 |
[1:36:48] | And her crying, as if she knew her fate was | 她哭着 仿佛在她平凡的一生中 |
[1:36:52] | Mediocrity and never loving anyone, | 再不可能爱上其他人 |
[1:36:54] | Practically falling on the tracks, proclaiming love | 几乎跌下月台 宣示着 |
[1:36:57] | She’d never had the courage to confess… | 那份她没有勇气表白的爱 |
[1:36:59] | That’s what happened, isn’t it? | 就是这些 对吗 |
[1:37:06] | If that’s what happened, why didn’t you take me with you? | 如果是这样 为什么不带我一起走 |
[1:37:26] | Dimwit. | 傻瓜 |
[1:37:46] | How does the case proceed? | 故事接下来怎样了 |
[1:37:51] | I don’t know. I can say he spent 10 years | 不知道 一种可能是 他十年间 |
[1:37:55] | Counting llamas in the Andes. | 都在安第斯山数骆驼 |
[1:37:56] | And when I came back you were D.A., | 回来时发现女的已经是地方检察官 |
[1:37:59] | Married and with two kids. Should I put that? | 结了婚带着两个孩子 这样行吗 |
[1:38:03] | Or that he came back married to a jujuyan princess, | 或者是他娶了个胡胡伊的公主回来了 |
[1:38:07] | Pretty, rich… | 非常的 富有 |
[1:38:09] | She was wonderful. It wasn’t her fault I could never love her. | 她很棒 我不爱她完全不是她的错 |
[1:38:18] | It’s a lousy ending. | 这结局太烂了 |
[1:38:21] | It’s crap. You see? I don’t want to miss another chance. | 糟透了 知道吗 我不想再错过一次 |
[1:38:29] | How can I do nothing about it? I’ve been asking myself | 我怎么就无动于衷呢 这25年来 |
[1:38:33] | For 25 years and I’ve only been able to come up with one answer. | 我不断的问自己 只能得出一个答案 |
[1:38:36] | “Forget it. It was another lifetime. | “忘了吧 情况已经完全不同了 |
[1:38:38] | It’s over. Don’t ask.” | 都结束了 别再纠缠” |
[1:38:40] | It wasn’t another lifetime. It was this one. It is ths one. | 但是情况还是一样的 就是这辈子 |
[1:38:48] | I want to understand. How can someone live an empty life? | 我很想知道 人怎能过空虚的生活呃 |
[1:38:50] | How do you live a life full of nothing? How do you do it? | 怎样过如此空洞的生活 你该怎样做 |
[1:39:00] | This is a waste of time. | 这是浪费时间 |
[1:39:03] | We’ll never find him! | 我们根本找不到他 |
[1:39:04] | Trust me, remember how formal he was? | 相信我 之前他还是挺守规矩的 |
[1:39:06] | Nobody notifies a change of address. | 没人搬了家还来这登记的 |
[1:39:08] | Mine’s from when I danced the pata-pata. | 这的记录还是我学踢踏舞那时候 |
[1:39:11] | Gomez, Isidoro. Espora 691, Chivilcoy. | 契维科伊艾斯波拉691号 戈麦斯 伊西多罗 |
[1:39:15] | You see, that’s his mother. | 看 他妈妈住这 |
[1:39:17] | Sir, we are required by law to notify a change of address. | 先生 政府规定我们必须记录地址变迁 |
[1:39:21] | It’s not something we do because we feel like it. Understand? | 不是说我们不想记就不用记的 知道吗 |
[1:39:25] | I do now. | 现在知道了 |
[1:39:26] | Morales Ricardo. There’s one, two… four, Ma’am. | 莫拉莱斯・李嘉图 这有一 二…四个 夫人 |
[1:39:30] | Let’s search by I.D. Number. | 咱们按身份证号查吧 |
[1:39:32] | What’s your first number? | 你那第一个数字是多少 |
[1:39:33] | Three, what’s yours? | 3 你的呢 |
[1:39:35] | What do you care? | 你担心什么 |
[1:39:37] | What? I can’t? | 什么 我不能问吗 |
[1:39:38] | Here’s a 5 and a 6. Morales Ricardo Augustin. | 这是5和6 奥古斯庭的莫拉莱斯・李嘉图 |
[1:39:43] | He changed addresses in 1975. Write this down, pata-pata. | 他1975年换过地址 记下来 |
[1:41:09] | Who are you looking for? | 你找谁 |
[1:41:13] | Morales. How are you? Remember me? | 莫拉莱斯 你好吗 还记得我吗 |
[1:41:17] | Esposito. From the courts… 25 years ago. | 埃斯波西托 法院…25年前是 |
[1:41:27] | Quite a surprise. | 很意外啊 |
[1:41:29] | I know, sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[1:41:41] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[1:41:42] | Everything okay? Such a long time. | 很久了 一切都好吗 |
[1:41:50] | What a surprise! | 太意外了 |
[1:41:51] | Yeah… | 是啊… |
[1:41:58] | Come in, please. | 请进 |
[1:42:01] | Shall I make coffee? | 来点咖啡吗 |
[1:42:03] | Coffee? | 咖啡? |
[1:42:04] | You’re not drinking mate out here? | 你可不只是到这来喝咖啡的吧 |
[1:42:07] | Out here? I’m in the bank all day long. | 到这儿? 我整天都在银行里 |
[1:42:11] | You’re still at the bank? I’ll take that coffee. | 你还在银行工作 我要咖啡 |
[1:42:21] | You moved out here right after. | 那之后你就搬到这了 |
[1:42:23] | Yes. I wanted to start over, from scratch. | 是 我想重新开始 摆脱这儿 |
[1:42:29] | That’s the good thing about the bank. | 银行就是有这好处 |
[1:42:32] | They have branches everywhere. | 各地都有分行 |
[1:42:34] | There’s always a branch nobody wants, | 总有没人想去的地方 |
[1:42:36] | So here I am, with a promotion and everything. | 我就来这了 想改变点什么 |
[1:42:39] | How about that… | 那么怎么样… |
[1:42:49] | Remember Liliana? | 还记得莉莉安娜 |
[1:42:53] | Yes, of course. | 是啊 当然 |
[1:43:02] | How are you doing? | 你情况怎么样 |
[1:43:04] | Still here. | 一直都在这啊 |
[1:43:07] | No, I mean single, married… | 我的意思是 单身 还是结婚了… |
[1:43:10] | No! No, really… I think I just… | 没有 没结 我想在这一点上 |
[1:43:14] | at that point, just closed shop. | 我心门算是永远打不开了 |
[1:43:19] | I tried, but you know what? It’s complicated. | 也试过 但你知道吗 太难了 |
[1:43:25] | I got married. | 我结婚了 |
[1:43:28] | You don’t say. | 看不出来啊 |
[1:43:29] | Yeah, for a while, but it didn’t work. | 没错 但维持不久 不管用 |
[1:43:32] | I don’t know if it was me… | 不知道是不是因为我… |
[1:43:38] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[1:43:39] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[1:43:49] | Quite a story, I can’t believe it. | 真是个故事 我自己都不信 |
[1:43:53] | Never thought I had a novel in me. | 从没想到我会在小说里出现 |
[1:43:55] | You should flesh it out. It’s like a long memo. | 你应该再写细点 这有点像回忆录 |
[1:43:59] | Crazy. | 非常疯狂 |
[1:44:01] | I could never forget it. | 我永远也忘不了 |
[1:44:03] | A mistake. You should put it behind you, trust me. | 错误 你不该拿出来的 相信我 |
[1:44:11] | You came here because of Gomez, right? | 你到这来是为了躲戈麦斯 对吗 |
[1:44:14] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:44:16] | He was on the loose, he might come looking for you. | 他还在逃 有可能来找你 |
[1:44:19] | No, no. I’m not scared of Gomez. | 不 不 我不怕戈麦斯 |
[1:44:26] | Maybe he’s dead. | 也许他死了 |
[1:44:28] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[1:44:38] | They came looking for me. | 他们来找过我 |
[1:44:40] | Yes, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[1:44:44] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[1:44:45] | I just read it. They found your friend. | 刚读到了 他们找了你朋友 |
[1:44:48] | Yes, poor Sandoval. Do you remember Sandoval? | 是啊 可怜的桑多瓦 你还记得他吗 |
[1:44:53] | No! No… | 不记得了 不 |
[1:44:55] | My coworker at the courts. They came looking for me, | 我法院的同事 他们来找我 |
[1:44:59] | Didn’t find me and let him have it. | 没找到我 结果杀了他 |
[1:45:03] | Bastards! Gomez was never found, right? | 真是混蛋 一直没找到戈麦斯吗 |
[1:45:10] | Guess. | 是吧 |
[1:45:15] | Those guys always get away with it. | 那群家伙总能逃掉 |
[1:45:22] | You know, there’s something I need to ask you. | 有点事我想问你 |
[1:45:28] | How did you learn to live without Liliana? | 没有莉莉安娜你怎么过来的 |
[1:45:32] | It was 25 years ago, Esposito. | 都已经25年了 埃斯波西托 |
[1:45:34] | I was sure you wouldn’t be able to. | 我确定你不能没有她 |
[1:45:36] | It was 25 years ago, Esposito. | 已经25年了 埃斯波西托 |
[1:45:38] | Especially with him on the loose. How did you start over? | 特别是他还逍遥法外 怎么过来的 |
[1:45:41] | It was 25 years ago! | 已经25年了 |
[1:45:43] | Forget it. | 别再提了 |
[1:45:58] | If it weren’t for me, you wouldn’t have made it this far. | 如果不是我 你不可能活到现在 |
[1:46:04] | You owe me one. | 你欠我个人情 |
[1:46:07] | I don’t know what you want me to say! | 我不知道你到底想我说什么 |
[1:46:09] | You didn’t care the guy got a free ride!? | 你一点也不介意那家伙逍遥法外 |
[1:46:12] | There was nothing I could do. | 我无能为力 |
[1:46:13] | – No? – No! | -无能为力 -没错 |
[1:46:14] | – No!? – No! | -真的吗 -对 |
[1:46:15] | You spent a year looking for the guy, | 你花了一年的时间找他 |
[1:46:18] | They let him go and you do nothing? | 然后什么也没做就让他走了? |
[1:46:20] | I wasted a year looking for him on train stations, | 我浪费了一年时间在各个火车站找他 |
[1:46:21] | And they let him go! What can I do? | 他们却把他放了 我能做什么 |
[1:46:23] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[1:46:24] | Yes! | 没错 |
[1:46:25] | The rest of your life behind a desk? | 你愿意后半辈子当个银行的小出纳 |
[1:46:26] | Look who’s talking. | 你到底想说什么 |
[1:46:27] | You’re better than I am. | 你比我好啊 |
[1:46:29] | What do you care? | 你到底关心什么 |
[1:46:31] | It’s my life, not yours. | 这是我的生活 不是你的 |
[1:46:33] | No, Morales, it’s my life too! | 不 莫拉莱斯 也是我的 |
[1:46:37] | Your love for that woman… I never saw it again! | 你对妻子的爱呢 我看不到啊 |
[1:46:40] | In anybody! Nobody! Ever! | 在谁眼中 没人 再也不存在了 |
[1:46:50] | Get out of my house! | 滚出我家 |
[1:46:55] | Right now, please! it’s my life, not yours. | 马上请 这是我的人生 不是你的 |
[1:47:08] | I’m sorry, I’m getting old, that’s it. That might be it… | 很抱歉 我老了 是的 可能是吧 |
[1:47:26] | I couldn’t stop thinking about it! | 我止不住在想 |
[1:47:29] | Go dwell on it at home! | 回你自己家想去吧 |
[1:47:48] | Gomez didn’t kill Sandoval. | 戈麦斯没杀桑多瓦 |
[1:47:52] | So? | 然后呢 |
[1:47:53] | Gomez knew us both! | 戈麦斯认识我俩 |
[1:47:56] | If he’d been there, he’d have waited for me. | 如果他在那儿 他会等我的 |
[1:48:03] | There’s something… I had a couple of photos at home, of myself. | 有件事 我家有几张照片 我自己的 |
[1:48:10] | When Sandoval got killed, the photos had been turned over. | 桑多瓦被杀的时候 照片被人翻过来了 |
[1:48:15] | Nothing else had been touched. | 没再碰过其他东西 |
[1:48:18] | I thought… I think… | 我曾想…我想… |
[1:48:42] | Are you Esposito? | 你是埃斯波西托吗 |
[1:48:46] | Huh? | 什么 |
[1:48:48] | Did you hear what I said, asshole? | 没听到我的话吗 混蛋 |
[1:48:49] | Are you Esposito? | 你是不是埃斯波西托 |
[1:48:56] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:48:57] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:48:58] | Huh? | 什么 |
[1:49:00] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[1:49:04] | Where are you going!? | 你要去哪儿 |
[1:49:06] | Stop it, dude… | 停下来 伙计 |
[1:49:07] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[1:49:09] | Here… | 就这儿 |
[1:49:10] | What are you going to do? | 你想做什么 |
[1:49:12] | I’m going to put on a record. It’s okay. | 我想播点音乐 没事的 |
[1:49:17] | You’re going to put on a record? | 你要播音乐? |
[1:49:19] | Listen to me, are you Esposito or not? | 听我说 你是不是埃斯波西托 |
[1:49:31] | Yes, I am. | 是的 是 我是 |
[1:50:10] | I’m so ashamed I can’t even bring myself | 我真惭愧 自己甚至没能 |
[1:50:12] | To put flowers on his grave. | 在他的墓前放束鲜花 |
[1:50:20] | Maybe that’s not what happened. Maybe he fell asleep | 也许不是那样 许是他睡着了 |
[1:50:26] | And they killed him without him even realizing, | 他迷迷糊糊的就让人给杀了 |
[1:50:29] | Somebody knocked over the photos by accident, | 也许是有人无意中放倒了相片 |
[1:50:35] | bumped into them… | 或者撞倒了 |
[1:50:38] | I don’t know what to think anymore. | 我不知道到底是怎么回事 |
[1:50:41] | Choose carefully. Memories are all we end up with. | 好好想想 回忆的都是我们自己想的 |
[1:50:47] | At least pick the nice ones. | 往好了想 |
[1:50:52] | But there’s one thing I know I’ll never forget. | 但有一件事我永远不会忘记 |
[1:50:56] | The last thing Pablo said to me the night they killed him. | 被杀那晚帕布鲁跟我说的最后一件事 |
[1:51:00] | “Don’t worry, Benjamin. | “别担心本杰明 |
[1:51:04] | We’ll catch that son of a bitch.” | 我们会抓到那个败类” |
[1:51:07] | And I will. If he’s alive, I will. | 我会的 如果他还活着 我会的 |
[1:51:19] | Well… | 既然这样… |
[1:51:20] | Wait, come in… sit down. | 等一下 进来 请坐 |
[1:51:39] | You can stop looking. | 别再找了 |
[1:51:42] | I couldn’t go to the authorities. I knew the guy was untouchable. | 我不可能去举报 那家伙不好惹 |
[1:51:48] | But I also knew sooner or later he’d come looking for you. | 但我知道不久后他会去找你 |
[1:52:23] | I meet you there, at nine o’clock! | 我在那等你 9点 |
[1:52:33] | Hey, Gomez! | 戈麦斯 |
[1:53:20] | I got rid of the body and obviously he wasn’t missed. | 我把尸体丢了 显然没人在乎他 |
[1:53:38] | Was it worth it? | 值得吗 |
[1:53:41] | Forget about it! Forget it! Who cares? My wife is dead! | 算了吧 谁还管那么多 我妻子死了 |
[1:53:50] | Your friend is dead! Gomez is dead too! | 你朋友死了 戈麦斯也死了 |
[1:53:53] | They’re all dead! Stop dwelling on it! | 都死了 别再想了 |
[1:53:56] | You’ll start wondering if you could have stopped it… | 你开始想要是自己能阻止什么的… |
[1:53:59] | You’ll have a thousand pasts and no future! | 就会沉溺在过去中 没有未来 |
[1:54:04] | Forget about it, trust me. You’ll end up with only memories. | 忘了吧 相信我 留下的只是回忆 |
[1:54:15] | I owed you one, right? | 我欠你一次对吗 |
[1:54:19] | Now we’re even. | 现在互不相欠了 |
[1:54:43] | I forget about it, forget it! | 我该忘了 忘记它 |
[1:54:51] | What would four bullets get me? | 要是那四颗子弹打到我身上会怎样 |
[1:54:59] | It’s my life, not yours. | 我的人生 不是你的 |
[1:55:03] | Go dwell on it at home! | 回你自己家想去吧 |
[1:55:05] | We’ll catch him… | 我们会抓到他 |
[1:55:09] | I’ve been wondering for 25 years. | 我已经沉溺了25年 |
[1:55:13] | Bye. | 保重 |
[1:55:17] | It wasn’t another lifetime. It was this one. | 不是下辈子 是这辈子 |
[1:55:19] | A guy can do anything to be different. | 为了改变男人什么都做得出来 |
[1:55:22] | What would four bullets get me? | 那四颗子弹打到我身上会怎样 |
[1:55:25] | But there’s one thing he can’t change. | 但有一件事他无法改变 |
[1:55:27] | Not him, not you, not anybody. | 他不行 你不行 谁都不行 |
[1:56:16] | How can someone live an empty life? | 一个人怎能度过空虚的生命 |
[1:56:25] | How do you live a life full of nothing? | 你怎能过空洞的生活 |
[1:56:35] | How do you do it? | 你怎么办 |
[1:57:33] | Please! | 求你了 |
[1:57:35] | I fucked the shit out of her! | 我把她都操翻了 |
[1:57:36] | What retribution? | 什么判决 |
[1:57:38] | I please, please! | 我求求你了 |
[1:57:43] | It’s as if his wife’s death just left him there, | 仿佛是他妻子的死让他举足不前 |
[1:57:45] | stuck in time forever. | 被困在时间的牢笼里 |
[1:57:50] | My wife is dead! Your friend is dead! | 我妻子死了 你朋友死了 |
[1:57:53] | Gomez is dead too! They’re all dead! | 戈麦斯也死了 都死了 |
[1:57:56] | They’d give him an injection and he’d take a nap. | 他们会给他打一针 让他睡着 |
[1:58:00] | Nobody, Benjamin. | 没有谁 本杰明 |
[1:58:03] | Let him grow old. | 让他慢慢变老 |
[1:58:07] | Live a life full of nothing. | 过着空虚的生活 |
[1:58:08] | How did you start over? | 你如何重新开始的 |
[1:58:10] | It was 25 years ago! 25 years, Esposito! Forget about it! | 25年了 25年 埃斯波西托 忘了吧 |
[2:00:12] | Please. Tell him… | 求你了 告诉他… |
[2:00:17] | Tell him at least to talk to me. | 告诉他 至少跟我说说话 |
[2:00:42] | Please… | 求你了… |
[2:01:26] | You said life. | 你说无期徒刑 |
[2:03:02] | “I fear” | “怕” |
[2:03:10] | “I love you” | “爱” |
[2:03:33] | Is she in? | 她在吗 |
[2:03:34] | Yeah, in her office. | 是 在办公室呢 |
[2:03:47] | You’re alive! | 你还活着 |
[2:03:49] | Yeah… I need to talk to you. | 是 我有话想跟你说 |
[2:04:02] | Shall I bring coffee, Ma’am? | 要我拿点咖啡来吗 长官 |
[2:04:03] | Go away. | 走开 |
[2:04:11] | It’ll be complicated. | 会有点难的 |
[2:04:13] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[2:04:27] | Shut the door. | 把门关上 |