英文名称:Murder Mystery
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | So I put my finger here, and check this… | 我把手指放在这里 猜猜怎么着 |
[00:37] | the watch tells me I have a heart problem. | 这手表就能告诉我 我有心脏病 |
[00:40] | Wouldn’t a mirror tell you the same thing? | 照镜子不也能看出来吗 |
[00:42] | Yeah, but this has weather, too. | 但这个还能看天气预报呢 |
[00:44] | Okay. | 说的也是 |
[00:45] | We got an hour until we’re meeting the ladies for dinner. | 距离跟女士们共进晚餐还有一小时 |
[00:47] | – Yeah. – You wanna catch a beer? | -是啊 -要去喝啤酒吗 |
[00:49] | I can’t. I gotta run a few errands. | 不行 我还有点事要做 |
[00:51] | What? You don’t want a beer? What’s wrong? | 什么 你竟然不想喝酒 到底什么事 |
[00:53] | I… | 我 |
[00:54] | got the results back from the detective exam. | 收到那个警探考试的成绩了 |
[00:57] | You failed again? This is why I never took that test. | 又没过吗 所以我从来就没去考过 |
[01:00] | All the anxiety and disappointment. | 那种焦虑和失望简直了 |
[01:03] | At some point, you have to realize | 突然有一刻 你就得认识到 |
[01:04] | you have hit your ceiling and just give up. | 这辈子就已经到头了 别再折腾了 |
[01:07] | You know, you should go around and speak at schools. | 我说 你应该去学校做讲座 |
[01:09] | That was very inspiring. | 你这理论很有启发性 |
[01:10] | I should. Kids need to hear this shit. | 确实应该去 告诉小孩社会的残酷 |
[01:12] | I don’t get it, man. | 我就不懂了 |
[01:13] | I know all the answers, I just freeze under pressure. | 我每一题都会做 却因为压力发挥失常 |
[01:16] | You know, I can’t take the exam for, like, three more months, | 我三个月内都不能再考了 |
[01:18] | so I gotta continue lying to Audrey. | 还得接着跟奥黛丽扯谎 |
[01:20] | So when we’re at dinner tonight, please, | 在晚饭的时候 拜托你 |
[01:22] | – tell your wi… – Ah! No. | -告诉你老 -啊 那可不行 |
[01:23] | Come on, man. You know I’ll lie for you anytime. | 拜托了哥们儿 为了你我随时可以扯谎 |
[01:26] | I will cover up dead bodies for you. | 帮你毁尸灭迹都没问题 |
[01:28] | But if I ask Holly to lie to your wife, | 但是让我叫霍莉骗你老婆 |
[01:30] | there’s no way we’re messing around. | 咱俩就没法出去鬼混了 |
[01:32] | It’s Freaky Friday! | 今天可是狂欢星期五呢 |
[01:33] | You don’t have to lie, | 你不用扯谎 |
[01:34] | just tell her to ignore when I’m lying. | 只要让她在我扯谎时别出声就好 |
[01:36] | That’s it. | 这就行了 |
[01:38] | – Okay, fine. – Thank you. | -那好吧 -谢了 |
[01:39] | You owe me. | 这算你欠我的 |
[01:41] | See you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[01:43] | 奥黛丽 亲爱的 你能帮我 带点开瑞坦吗 | |
[01:45] | I gotta get Claritin. Claritin. | 去买氯雷他定 氯雷他定 |
[01:47] | Oh, my God! Look! | 天哪 快看 |
[01:49] | He took her in a helicopter? | 他居然带她坐了直升机吗 |
[01:51] | My husband won’t even pay for Uber Black. | 我老公连滴滴专车都不让我坐 |
[01:53] | Yeah. I don’t even… I can’t even remember the last time | 我懂的 我都想不起来尼克上次浪漫 |
[01:57] | that Nick did anything even remotely romantic. | 是什么时候了 哪怕是丁点浪漫小事呢 |
[02:01] | I mean, he used to leave me, like, cute little mixtapes, | 他以前会给我自制有爱的混音带 |
[02:04] | little love notes in the bathroom. | 在浴室里留求爱小纸条 |
[02:06] | Love notes are dead. | 求爱纸条早就过时啦 |
[02:08] | When my husband wants to have sex, | 我老公想做爱的时候 |
[02:09] | he just texts me the eggplant and doughnut emoji. | 他就给我发一个茄子和甜甜圈表情的短信 |
[02:11] | Eggplant and doughnut… | 茄子和甜甜圈 |
[02:14] | Oh. He’s the eggplant. | 我懂了 茄子代表他 |
[02:15] | More like a fingerling potato. | 其实只有手指头那么点粗 |
[02:17] | It really doesn’t take that much. | 找个上床的机会没那么麻烦 |
[02:19] | There are guys at the intersection selling flowers. | 那些在十字路口卖花的男人 |
[02:21] | You just roll down the window, grab a bunch, bring ’em home. | 只用打开窗户 买一束花 让他进门 |
[02:24] | – I mean, they couldn’t make it any easier. – No kidding. | -就可以轻轻松松爽一次 -没错 |
[02:27] | I mean, tomorrow is our 15th wedding anniversary. | 明天就是我们15周年结婚纪念日了 |
[02:30] | I’m still waiting on that trip to Europe | 结婚那天他说要带我去欧洲 |
[02:31] | he promised me on our wedding day. | 到现在还没去成呢 |
[02:32] | 很快就去 爱你的 尼克 | |
[02:33] | – That’s been 15 years? – Yeah. | -都15年了吗 -是啊 |
[02:35] | I could have walked to Europe by now. | 这么久 我走路去欧洲都到了 |
[02:37] | You know, you just have to tell him. | 你只是得亲口跟他提出来 |
[02:39] | I just don’t want to have to tell him. I just want him to know. | 我就是不想亲口要求 他该自己悟出来 |
[02:42] | – No, they never just know. – I know. | -男人永远都悟不出来的 -我懂 |
[02:44] | – That doesn’t happen. – You have to tell men everything. | -不可能的 -所有事你都得提醒男人 |
[02:46] | If you want the dishes to not go in the sink, you have to tell them. | 碗不能堆在水槽里 得提醒他 |
[02:49] | If you want him to shower before he comes to bed, | 上床睡觉之前得洗澡 |
[02:51] | you have to ask him. | 也还要请他 |
[02:52] | That’s why they have those signs in bathrooms at restaurants | 所以餐馆的厕所里都贴着指示牌 |
[02:55] | to tell employees to wash their hands. | 提醒员工记得洗手 |
[02:57] | Those aren’t for women, guys. Those are for men. | 那可不是提醒女人的 都是给男人看的 |
[02:59] | Or maybe you could just text him, | 或者也可以给他发短信表情 |
[03:01] | airplane, wine glass, Italian flag, | 飞机啊 酒杯啊 意大利餐厅啊 |
[03:03] | eggplant, doughnut, doughnut, doughnut. | 还有茄子跟一堆的甜甜圈 |
[03:24] | Let’s go with the 50. | 还是买50块的吧 |
[03:31] | Claritin… | 氯雷他定 |
[03:40] | Hi, welcome. | 欢迎光临 |
[03:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[03:42] | Thanks a lot. | 谢谢 |
[03:44] | Are you gonna tell ’em about the stuff in your backpack? | 你要不要告诉老板你背包里塞的那些东西 |
[03:47] | Mind your own business, man. I’m paying for this. | 关你屁事 我买这个会付钱的 |
[03:49] | I like your sneakers. They must be expensive. | 你的鞋不错 肯定很贵 |
[03:51] | Is that why can’t afford the Monster Energy Drink | 你是为了省钱买鞋才偷功能饮料 |
[03:54] | or the Flamin’ Hot Cheetos? | 和超辣玉米片的吗 |
[03:56] | – Hang on. Hang on. – Hey, let go of me, man. | -等一下 别走 -放开我老兄 |
[04:01] | I can’t believe I was right. | 我竟然猜对了 |
[04:03] | Keep your mouth shut. I’ll mess you up, old man. | 闭上你的嘴 否则我揍扁你 老头 |
[04:05] | Old man. Oh, my God. | 你竟然叫我老头 |
[04:07] | First of all, | 首先 |
[04:08] | I should throw you in jail just for calling me “old man,” | 光凭你叫我老头这一点我就能把你关起来 |
[04:11] | but you bring that stuff back, I’ll let you go | 如果你乖乖把东西放回去 我就放你走 |
[04:14] | ’cause I’m late for dinner | 因为我和人约饭已经迟到了 |
[04:15] | and I’m hungry as shit. | 而且我现在饿得很 |
[04:17] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[04:21] | – Tylenol PM? Am I right? – No. | -夜用泰诺安 对吧 -才不吃那个 |
[04:23] | – It’s not good for that. – It depends on what time of year you go. | -不对症 -看你是在什么时节去的 |
[04:26] | – That makes sense. – Can I get another? | -说得对 -我想再来一杯 |
[04:28] | We’re gonna have another one? | 还要再喝一杯吗 |
[04:29] | I’m just saying, we’re paying today. | 提醒一下 今天可是我们请客 |
[04:31] | Maybe you can take it easy a little bit. | 你也许可以悠着点 |
[04:33] | Hey, hey. Nick. Nick. What… What’s wrong with you? | 尼克 尼克 你今天是怎么了 |
[04:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:36] | Should I not order another drink, Detective? | 我是不是不应该再点一杯呢 警探 |
[04:39] | No. Holly, order another drink. | 霍莉 你当然可以点 |
[04:40] | Order as much as you want. I was joking around. | 想点几杯点几杯 我只是开个玩笑 |
[04:43] | – That’s not funny. – The reason… | -一点都不好笑 -我之所以 |
[04:44] | I’m just in a great mood because I had a great day today. | 心情这么好 是因为我今天过得很不错 |
[04:47] | Did we have a great day or what? | 我们今天是不是很开心啊 |
[04:48] | It was a fabulous day. Incredible day. | 简直是美妙动人 无与伦比的一天 |
[04:50] | Really? Did you get another hot case? | 真的吗 你们又接到大案子了吗 |
[04:52] | Of what? | 什么大案子 |
[04:53] | “What.” | “什么”的案子 |
[04:55] | That was good. No, listen. | 这个笑话不错 听我说 |
[04:56] | Going great, kid. I promise you. | 我工作真的很顺利 |
[04:58] | It’s like, uh, they’re trusting me more and more, | 就好像 他们越来越信任我 |
[05:01] | and I, um, I wish I could tell you what it was, | 我 我真的很想告诉你具体情况 |
[05:03] | but it’s… it’s confidential. | 但 但那是机密 |
[05:04] | – Wait a second. – What? | -等一下 -怎么了 |
[05:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[05:07] | – What is this? – What is that? | -这是什么 -是什么呢 |
[05:09] | My baby Jimmy got it for me for my birthday. | 我的吉米宝贝送我的生日礼物 |
[05:12] | Jimmy! What? | -吉米 -什么啊 |
[05:13] | – Celebration diamonds. – Oh, my gosh. | -是钻戒哦 -好羡慕啊 |
[05:16] | – It’s gorgeous! – Thank you, Audrey. | -太漂亮了 -谢谢 奥黛丽 |
[05:17] | – Very expensive. – Wow, Jimmy. | -很贵的 -吉米 刮目相看啊 |
[05:19] | I got you something special. I promise, you’re gonna be very happy. | 我也给你准备了惊喜 保证你会高兴 |
[05:22] | Really? I can’t wait. | 真的吗 我等不及了 |
[05:24] | See, I would’ve pegged you, Nick, | 话说尼克 我认为你是只会送 |
[05:26] | as an Amazon gift card kinda guy, | 亚马逊购物礼券的那种人 |
[05:27] | but… I’m no detective. | 但我又不是警探 |
[05:30] | Hey! You know what, guys? | 对了 大伙儿 |
[05:32] | Let’s toast to my friends, Nick and Audrey. | 来为我们的朋友尼克和奥黛丽干杯吧 |
[05:36] | Fifteen wonderful years. | 15年的美满婚姻 |
[05:38] | Absolutely. | 确实如此 |
[05:39] | Fifteen. Here’s to true love, guys. | 15年啊 敬真爱一杯 |
[05:41] | Fifteen. | 15年快乐 |
[05:42] | True love. Yeah. | 真爱啊 |
[05:43] | 谋杀疑云 | |
[05:50] | Dinner was insane, but that’s expected. | 晚餐好贵 不过也是预料之中 |
[05:55] | But I’ll tell you what, | 告诉你哦 |
[05:56] | I want to record Holly chewing her ice cubes, | 我想把霍莉嚼冰块的声音录下来 |
[05:58] | use it as my alarm in the morning. That’s… | 设置成起床闹钟 |
[06:01] | Guarantee me of wanting to wake up and leave. | 保证我早上立马起床出门 |
[06:08] | What’s the matter? You didn’t like that joke? | 怎么了 你不喜欢这个笑话吗 |
[06:13] | I’m flossing. | 我在剔牙呢 |
[06:14] | I can see that. | 我看见了 |
[06:16] | You’re doing it extra hard tonight. | 你今晚剔得有点用力过度 |
[06:19] | And I’m not sleeping with the fan on tonight. I hate that sound. | 今晚睡觉不准开电扇 我讨厌那声音 |
[06:22] | No fan necessary. We’ll crank the AC, babe. | 不开电扇 我们开空调 亲爱的 |
[06:29] | Uh-oh. What, what, what? | 糟了 我又做错什么了 |
[06:30] | You’re gonna yell at me? I can see this. Hang on. | 你要吼我了吗 我都看出来了 等下 |
[06:32] | Why don’t you do some more angry flossing? | 要不要再剔会牙消消气啊 |
[06:35] | How come we haven’t gone to Europe, Nick? | 为什么我们还没去欧洲 尼克 |
[06:38] | You have to explain this to me. | 你得给我好好解释清楚 |
[06:40] | We never go anywhere. | 我们从没出去旅游过 |
[06:42] | We travel. I took you to the Poconos that time. | 我们旅游过 那次去了波科诺山 |
[06:45] | What? The Poco… That was… | 什么 波科 那是 |
[06:46] | That was for a funeral, Nick. | 我们去那是为了参加葬礼 尼克 |
[06:48] | How about, uh, when we went to Virginia | 还有那次 我们去了弗吉尼亚 |
[06:50] | when my uncle was in a hospice and we got to see him die? | 我叔叔在疗养院 我们见了他最后一面 |
[06:53] | – We did that. – Ugh, Nick. Come on. | -那也算是出去过 -拜托 尼克 |
[06:54] | I’m talking about the postcard. | 我说的是你在那张明信片上写过的事 |
[06:56] | You don’t remember that? | 你忘了吗 |
[06:57] | I remember it. Of course I remember it. | 我记得 我当然记得 |
[06:59] | It’s been 15 years, Nick. I don’t know what we’re waitin’ for. | 15年了 尼克 我们还在等什么 |
[07:05] | Now you’ve gone and done it, Audrey. | 你又这样了 奥黛丽 |
[07:08] | What? What’d I do? | 怎么 我怎么了 |
[07:12] | I told you I had something big for you at dinner, | 我晚餐时都说了 给你准备了份大礼 |
[07:14] | and you couldn’t wait till tomorrow morning? | 你就不能等到明天早上吗 |
[07:17] | No. | 我等不了了 |
[07:19] | We’re finally going to Europe. Happy anniversary. | 我们终于要去欧洲了 周年快乐 |
[07:22] | Oh, my God. I have chills. | 天啊 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[07:25] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[07:28] | Oh, my God! I’m so… | 天啊 我简直是 |
[07:30] | I ruined your surprise! | 我搞砸了你的惊喜 |
[07:31] | Shh. You didn’t ruin anything. | 你什么都没搞砸 |
[07:33] | You’re the greatest. You deserve it. I love you. | 你这么好 这是你应得的 我爱你 |
[07:35] | – I love you! – It’s still a surprise. I swear. | -我爱你 -我发誓 惊喜还在后面 |
[07:42] | We can afford it, right? This is all… | 我们付得起吗 全部这些 |
[07:43] | We can afford it, of course. | 我们当然付得起了 |
[07:45] | Okay. I’m getting my raise this year. | 我今年就要加薪了 |
[07:46] | Right. We’re all set. Come on. | 没问题的 打起精神 |
[07:48] | – Hello. Hi. – Hello. – How are you? | -你好 -你好 -你好 |
[07:50] | So, uh, we are on our honeymoon, | 我们要去度蜜月 |
[07:52] | and I was wondering if we could possibly get an upgrade | 我能不能用这些里程 |
[07:54] | because I have miles. Maybe… | 兑换升舱 也许 |
[07:57] | I don’t even know if it’s from this airline, but do they expire, or… | 不知道是不是你们航空的 这会过期吗 |
[08:00] | Sir, you would have needed to request that in advance. | 先生 升舱需要提前预约 |
[08:02] | – Yeah. – Right this way, please. | -好吧 -请这边走 |
[08:04] | Thank you. I’m so sorry. | 谢谢 抱歉耽误了你的时间 |
[08:05] | We did try advance. I tried calling. | 我们试过提前预约 我打了电话 |
[08:07] | – And, um, nobody… – Who’d you call? | -那个 没人接 -你给谁打的 |
[08:09] | – Crazy busy signals. – Really? | -一直不停占线 -真的假的 |
[08:10] | – It’s the busy signals! – Who did you try to call? | -一直占线 -你到底打了什么电话 |
[08:16] | I don’t want to give it away. It was the butler. | 虽然我不想剧透 但凶手是管家 |
[08:19] | The butler did it. | 是管家干的 |
[08:21] | It’s never the butler who did it. | 凶手永远都不会是管家 |
[08:23] | I don’t even think there are butlers. | 我觉得根本就没有管家这种工作 |
[08:25] | That’s just a word created for those goofy books you’re addicted to. | 都是你痴迷的这些蠢书里编出来的 |
[08:29] | Would you just please, please shh? | 请你安静一会儿行吗 |
[08:31] | Leave my books alone, okay? Just let me read. | 让我安安静静看会儿书 |
[08:34] | I just like… Makes me happy. | 我只是想 看书使我快乐 |
[08:36] | Are you okay? You’re cranky. | 你没事吧 你有点暴躁 |
[08:37] | Are you bored? | 是因为无聊吗 |
[08:38] | – I’m gonna go to sleep. – Take a nap. | -我要睡觉了 -睡一会吧 |
[08:40] | – Are you okay with that? – Wait, don’t… | -这总可以吧 -等等 不要 |
[08:42] | But just, please, don’t… don’t lay all the way back. | 别 不要整个躺平下去 |
[08:45] | – Don’t take it back? – No. | -不要躺平吗 -不要 |
[08:47] | Why? You don’t want my double chin to show? | 干嘛 你不想我的双下巴露出来吗 |
[08:48] | It’s not your chins, okay. It’s just rude. | 与你的下巴无关 这样不礼貌 |
[08:51] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[08:52] | – Okay. ‘Cause you splay out. – All right. | -因为如果你躺下来的话 -好吧 |
[08:54] | And then your seat is in, like, the lap of the guy behind you. | 你的座位就会压到后面那个人的大腿 |
[08:57] | So just be considerate of everybody. | 多为别人着想 |
[08:59] | I’ll stay up. Thank you. | 那我坐着吧 谢谢 |
[09:01] | Timber. | 倒咯 |
[09:11] | Oh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[09:12] | – Hi. – Hello. | -嗨 -你好 |
[09:14] | Could I please have some earplugs? | 请问能给我一副耳塞吗 |
[09:16] | Yes. | 好的 |
[09:17] | For nine dollars. | 九美元一副 |
[09:19] | Nine dollars? For earplugs? | 一副耳塞要九美元吗 |
[09:21] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:23] | That’s okay. I’ll just… | 打扰了 那我就 |
[09:25] | I’ll just use my peanuts. | 用我的花生塞一下吧 |
[09:28] | I’ll just… | 我就 |
[10:21] | A fellow insomniac, I see. | 同为失眠中人啊 |
[10:23] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[10:24] | Yes. I… | 对 我… |
[10:26] | Yep. I know, right? | 是的 是啊 不是吗 |
[10:28] | I just cannot sleep on these things. | 我在飞机上就是睡不着 |
[10:31] | So what brings you across the pond? | 你为什么越洋来欧洲呢 |
[10:32] | Actually, it’s my… it’s my honeymoon. | 其实这是我的蜜月之旅 |
[10:35] | Oh. Congratulations. | 恭喜你了 |
[10:37] | – Thank you. – Where’s your husband? | -谢谢 -你丈夫呢 |
[10:39] | Dead. | 死了 |
[10:41] | Asleep. He’s dead… dead asleep. | 睡死了 他睡死了 |
[10:43] | We’ve actually been married for 15 years, | 我们已经结婚15年了 |
[10:45] | but we just have been very, very, very, very busy. | 但我们一直非常非常非常忙 |
[10:49] | Then a toast to the whirlwind that is your life. | 那么为你忙碌的生活干一杯吧 |
[10:54] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[10:55] | – Sorry, ma’am. – Oh, yes! | -对不起 女士 -怎么了 |
[10:56] | The bar is for first class passengers only. | 酒吧只供头等舱乘客使用 |
[10:58] | Of course. Of course it is. I’m so sorry, yes. | 当然 当然 很抱歉 |
[11:00] | I will head back to the lower class cabin | 我现在就回下等舱去 |
[11:04] | and sit where I should and, uh… | 坐在我应该坐的地方 |
[11:06] | shovel some coal. | 再铲点煤 |
[11:08] | She’s my guest. | 她是我的客人 |
[11:09] | Unfortunately, sir, she’d need her own first class ticket. | 抱歉 先生 她需要自己的头等舱机票 |
[11:11] | Charles Cavendish. | 我是查尔斯·卡文迪什 |
[11:14] | I’m so sorry, sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[11:21] | Charles Cavendish? | 查尔斯·卡文迪什吗 |
[11:23] | Is that your real name? | 那是你的真名吗 |
[11:24] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[11:26] | I mean, that sounds like it just fell right out of a… | 我的意思是 这名字就像是 |
[11:28] | mystery novel. | 从悬疑侦探小说里来的 |
[11:30] | And which character would I be? | 那我会是什么角色呢 |
[11:33] | Name like that, you’d have to be the bad guy. | 这种名字肯定是反派 |
[11:37] | Well… | 好吧 |
[11:39] | here’s to the bad guys. | 敬反派一杯 |
[11:56] | Okay, so your fiancée… Hm. | 好吧 所以你的未婚妻 |
[11:59] | …leaves you… | 离开了你 |
[12:01] | …for your elderly uncle… | 投向了你年长舅舅的怀抱 |
[12:05] | Will you two kindly shut up? | 你们两个能闭嘴吗 |
[12:07] | Oh, be quiet. | 你才闭嘴 |
[12:09] | Or we shall tell everyone about the ferret you’ve smuggled in here. | 不然我就告诉大家你偷偷把雪貂带上飞机 |
[12:14] | The whole thing is tawdry, I know. | 我知道这种情节都很俗气 |
[12:17] | – Tawdry. – He desired my betrothed, | -很俗气 -他觊觎我的未婚妻 |
[12:19] | and Uncle Malcolm always gets what he wants. | 而马尔科姆舅舅总能得到他想要的 |
[12:21] | Malcolm. Uncle Malcolm. | 马尔科姆 马尔科姆舅舅 |
[12:24] | – Quince. – Uncle… | -昆斯 -舅舅 |
[12:26] | Malcolm Quince is your uncle? | 马尔科姆·昆斯是你舅舅吗 |
[12:28] | That billionaire? | 那个亿万富翁 |
[12:29] | – That’s the one. – Oh, my gosh. | -就是他 -天啊 |
[12:32] | He looks just like this… | 他看起来就像这个 |
[12:35] | if this wrinkled olive had $70 billion. | 如果这个皱橄榄有700亿美元的话 |
[12:40] | Seventy billion dollars. | 700亿美元 |
[12:41] | I’m traveling to Monaco with the newlyweds on his yacht | 这周末我要搭上那对狗男女的游艇 |
[12:44] | for the Grand Prix this weekend. | 参加摩纳哥的大奖赛 |
[12:46] | Why? Why would you do that? | 为什么 你为什么要这样做 |
[12:48] | Why would you go on their yacht | 你为什么要在他们的所作所为之后 |
[12:49] | after what they just did? | 还要搭上他们的游艇呢 |
[12:50] | Because I’m English, Mrs. Spitz. | 因为我是英国人 斯皮茨太太 |
[12:52] | I’m a glutton for social masochism. | 我是社交受虐狂 |
[12:55] | And I plan on getting blind drunk | 我还打算喝得烂醉如泥 |
[12:57] | and ruining the festivities. | 然后在庆祝活动上捣乱 |
[13:01] | Okay. I support that. | 不错 我赞同 |
[13:03] | I say, Audrey… Hm. | 话说 奥黛丽 |
[13:06] | Do you and your husband have plans this weekend? | 你和你丈夫这个周末有什么计划吗 |
[13:13] | You made a joke. That’s… | 你真是爱说笑 |
[13:17] | Holy shit! This plane has a bar? | 妈耶 这飞机还有酒吧吗 |
[13:20] | Sir, this is the first class lounge. | 先生 这是头等舱的休息室 |
[13:23] | I’m gonna have to ask you to return to your seat. | 我要请你回到座位上 |
[13:25] | There’s bars on planes now? | 现在飞机上都有酒吧了吗 |
[13:26] | Planes have bars now. In first class. | 飞机现在有酒吧了 只在头等舱 |
[13:28] | This is… Man, I wish my mother | 这真是 天哪 我真希望 |
[13:30] | was still alive to see this. | 我妈妈还活着能看到这个 |
[13:31] | She was an alcoholic, but a nice one. | 她是个酒鬼 但还是比较有分寸的 |
[13:33] | Sir, if you don’t return to your seat, | 先生 如果你不回到座位上 |
[13:34] | I’m gonna have to call… | 我就要呼叫 |
[13:35] | The cops. | 警察吗 |
[13:37] | So that’s my wife | 那是我老婆 |
[13:38] | talking to that handsome guy over there with the one chin. | 正在和那个单下巴的帅哥说话 |
[13:42] | So I’m gonna go break that shit up, | 所以我现在要去插上一脚 |
[13:44] | possibly grab myself a beer, | 可能顺便拿瓶啤酒 |
[13:46] | maybe you a Xanax. | 也许给你拿点阿普唑仑 |
[13:49] | …the wine on board is worth a letter. | …船上的酒值得特地写封推荐信 |
[13:52] | People don’t write letters anymore, do they? | 现在的人都不写信了 不是吗 |
[13:55] | – Such a pity. – It’s just, it’s all so tactical. | -真可惜 -他们俩真是太心机了 |
[13:58] | Yeah, that’s true. | 是的 没错 |
[14:02] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[14:03] | – How are you? – Hi, honey. You’re awake. | -你好吗 -嗨 亲爱的 你醒了 |
[14:06] | – Was your nappie good? – Been awake. | -睡的好吗 -醒了一会儿了 |
[14:08] | – I was looking for you. – I know, I’m… | -我在找你 -我知道 我… |
[14:09] | – Well, I met this lovely gentleman. – Oh, yeah? | -我碰到了这位可敬的绅士 -是吗 |
[14:12] | I’d like you to meet Charles Cavendish. | 我想让你见见查尔斯·卡文迪什 |
[14:14] | – He’s a lord. Right? – How do you do? | -他是一名勋爵 对吗 -你好 |
[14:16] | – A lord? – Well, actually a viscount. | -勋爵吗 -实际上是子爵 |
[14:18] | Oh. Although viscounts are addressed as Lord, | 虽然子爵也被称为阁下 |
[14:21] | which probably accounts for the lovely Audrey’s confusion. | 这可能解释了可爱的奥黛丽的困惑 |
[14:23] | There you go. She gets confused with me too. | 她也常常把我搞得很混乱 |
[14:26] | Sometimes I’m the king. Sometimes I’m Daddy. | 她有时候叫我陛下 有时候叫我老爹 |
[14:29] | So… can I get a Labatts, brother? | 兄弟 能给我瓶啤酒吗 |
[14:32] | That’ll be 17 euro. | 一共17欧元 |
[14:33] | No, no, no. Please. | 不 不 不 |
[14:35] | The beer is on me. | 我请客 |
[14:36] | I’m not just taking a beer from somebody I don’t know. | 我不会从陌生人手里拿啤酒的 |
[14:39] | Oh, my gosh. | 天哪真香 |
[14:40] | And I do hope you take advantage of my other offer. | 我希望你能考虑一下我的另一个提议 |
[14:44] | Hey. I’m not just gonna stand here | 我可不会傻傻站在这里 |
[14:46] | while you offer to pay me to have sex with my wife. | 看你提出来花钱上我老婆 |
[14:49] | But out of curiosity, how much are we talking? | 但出于好奇问一下 你打算出多少 |
[14:51] | – Great. – I wouldn’t do it. | -真好 -反正我不会答应的 |
[14:52] | – Hey, listen to me. – What? | -嘿 听我说 -什么 |
[14:54] | He is inviting us to spend the weekend | 他邀请我们和他以及他的家人一起 |
[14:56] | with him on a yacht with his family. | 在游艇上共度周末 |
[14:58] | Well, we have plans. | 我们已经有计划了啊 |
[15:00] | On a bus. | 在大巴上 |
[15:01] | A bus that is bound for the | 那是一辆开往田园诗般的 |
[15:03] | idyllic village of San Grigio, | 圣格里吉奥村的大巴 |
[15:05] | where we can watch a demonstration on how they age ham. | 在那里我们可以观看关于火腿制作过程 |
[15:09] | Let me explain something. | 让我来解释一下吧 |
[15:10] | Tell me what I’m missing. | 告诉我我错过了什么 |
[15:12] | – Are you kidding me? – Go. | -你在开玩笑吧 -说吧 |
[15:13] | We would be sailing around European harbors. | 我们将在欧洲各港口自由航行 |
[15:16] | – Yeah. – Okay? | -是的 -好吗 |
[15:17] | We’d be eating fresh fish. | 我们能吃到刚钓上来的鱼 |
[15:18] | – Right. – And we’d be drinking wine. | -好的 -我们能喝上好的酒 |
[15:20] | We’d be together. | 我们能一起享受 |
[15:22] | That’s nice. | 听起来不错 |
[15:23] | – They have a chef. – They have a chef. | -他们有私人大厨 -他们有私人大厨 |
[15:24] | His name is Maurice. Maurice? | 叫莫里斯 莫里斯是吗 |
[15:26] | – Maurice, yes. – Maurice. | -莫里斯 是的 -莫里斯 |
[15:28] | “Some people call me Maurice.” | 有些人也叫我莫里斯 |
[15:32] | Remember that one? | 还记得那个吗 |
[15:34] | Can I talk to you for a second? Sure. | 我能和你单独谈谈吗 当然 |
[15:36] | I gotcha. | 我明白了 |
[15:37] | So listen… | 所以听着… |
[15:39] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[15:40] | Why would two adults come into a bathroom on an airplane? | 两个成年人能在飞机洗手间里干什么 |
[15:43] | Honey, come on. To have a private conversation. | 亲爱的 别闹 我要跟你私下谈谈 |
[15:46] | Ah, that’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[15:47] | Listen. I’m just trying to understand | 听着 我只是想知道 |
[15:49] | why you are turning down the opportunity of a lifetime. | 为什么你要拒绝这个千载难逢的机会 |
[15:53] | Because I don’t trust that guy. | 因为我不相信那个人 |
[15:55] | – Why? – ‘Cause instincts. | -为什么 -直觉告诉我的 |
[15:57] | Your instincts? | 你的直觉吗 |
[15:58] | The same ones that told you you were about to get laid in here? | 就是那个直觉告诉你我们要进来打炮吗 |
[16:01] | I’m not getting laid? | 我没得炮打了吗 |
[16:02] | Come on! When is the next time you | 拜托 下次你和我能 |
[16:04] | and I are gonna be able to get on a yacht? | 搭上一艘游艇得等到何时啊 |
[16:06] | I’m just saying, all those times we’re eating ham sandwiches | 我只想说 每次我们在吃火腿三明治时 |
[16:09] | and you’re always asking, “How do they age the ham?” | 你总是问这些火腿是怎么制作的 |
[16:12] | – Never had that… – We’ll never ask that question again | -我从没问过 -我们再也不会疑惑了 |
[16:14] | because we’ll be in San Grigio. | 正因我们会在圣格里吉奥 |
[16:15] | That never happened. | 我从来没问过 |
[16:16] | They’ll give us the reason on how they do it so perfectly. | 他们会告诉我们怎么做出如此完美的火腿 |
[16:20] | Okay. You wanna know the truth? | 好了 你想知道听实话吗 |
[16:21] | – You’re breaking my heart right now. – Why? | -你伤了我的心 -为什么 |
[16:23] | I feel like a schmuck | 我觉得自己像个傻子 |
[16:24] | because I’ve been working my ass off and | 因为我一直在忙着存钱 |
[16:26] | saving money, and now you know why. | 现在你知道为什么了 |
[16:28] | It was to take us on this trip. | 就是为了我们这趟旅行 |
[16:29] | And I know I’m not a duke. | 而且我知道我不是公爵 |
[16:31] | I understand. He’s a viscount, but… | 我了解 他是子爵 但是… |
[16:33] | I don’t even know what that is. | 我甚至不知道那是什么 |
[16:34] | I know. It’s okay. | 我知道 没关系 |
[16:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:38] | – I got lost. I got swept up in it. – I know. | -我被它迷住了 -我知道 |
[16:40] | But it’s okay. We’re gonna do the bus. | 但没关系 我们就坐大巴 |
[16:42] | It’s gonna be great. | 会很棒的 |
[16:42] | – We’ll do the bus. – You’re gonna love the bus! | -我们坐大巴 -你会喜欢的 |
[16:45] | 马拉加 西班牙 | |
[16:49] | Hey! Hey, Gonzales. Where is our welcome glass of champagne? | 冈萨雷斯 我们的迎宾香槟在哪里 |
[16:53] | – We were promised in the literature… – Dad! Summer hit me! | -宣传单里说的是 -爸 萨默打我 |
[16:55] | …a glass of champagne when we arrived… | 说有一杯香槟的 |
[16:57] | Zip it! Both of you! Will you stop that? | 闭嘴 你们两个 你能停下来吗 |
[17:00] | I know you hear me! | 我知道你们听见了 |
[17:03] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[17:04] | Let’s do the… We’ll do the yacht, okay? | 我们去搭游艇吧 好吗 |
[17:05] | – Thank you. – All right. | -谢谢 -好的 |
[17:07] | Cavendish! | 卡文迪什 |
[17:08] | We’ve changed our minds. We’re gonna come. | 我们改变主意了 我们一起吧 |
[17:11] | Splendid. | 太好了 |
[17:32] | – Hello. – Bienvenidos. | -你好 -欢迎 |
[17:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:35] | – Thank you. – De nada. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[17:37] | This is amazing. | 这太棒了 |
[17:39] | I thought it was gonna be bigger. | 我以为会更大点 |
[17:40] | – What? – I did. | -什么 -真的 |
[17:41] | – Bigger than this? – I really did. | -比这还大 -我真以为 |
[17:43] | I bet that’s Cavendish’s ex-fiancée | 我想那就是甩了卡文迪什 |
[17:46] | who left him for his uncle. | 然后投向他舅舅的前未婚妻 |
[17:48] | Oh, okay. I’m starving. | 好吧 我饿死了 |
[17:49] | Where’s that Maurice dude? | 那个莫里斯老兄哪去了 |
[17:51] | Uh, I don’t think we’re supposed to talk to him directly. | 我觉得我们不应该直接上去和他说话 |
[17:54] | Let’s wait for dinner. | 我们等到晚饭再吃吧 |
[17:55] | Which is when? | 晚饭是啥时候了 |
[17:56] | I don’t… Honey, it’s later. | 我不 亲爱的 就是晚些 |
[17:57] | I don’t know. It’s Europe, okay? | 我不知道 这里是欧洲 好吗 |
[17:59] | The bus observes a standard American dinnertime, so… | 巴士遵守了标准美国晚餐时间 所以 |
[18:03] | Oh, baby, this is like a painting. | 哦 宝贝儿 这里像画一样美 |
[18:05] | – No, it’s nice… – It just doesn’t look real. | -是啊 很美 -这美的不像真的 |
[18:07] | – It’s… – Oh, my God! | -这 -我的天哪 |
[18:10] | Wow. Look. She’s so pretty. | 看啊 她真美 |
[18:12] | – Very pretty. – She’s that kind of pretty | -非常美 -她这种美女 |
[18:14] | that you don’t really know what country she’s from. | 会让你摸不准她来自于哪个国家 |
[18:16] | I mean, I can’t tell. Can you tell? | 我看不出来 你能看出来吗 |
[18:18] | Japan. | 日本 |
[18:19] | Ah, yes, yes. You see? See? She can hear you. | 对啊 看吧 她是能听见你的 |
[18:22] | She’s not a… not on television right now. | 她不是 她不是在电视上的 |
[18:24] | You’re watching a real person. | 你现在看到的是真人 |
[18:27] | Crashing the party with civilians. | 带老百姓来砸场子啊 |
[18:29] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[18:30] | It’s only noon, Suzi, darling. | 这才中午啊 苏西 亲爱的 |
[18:33] | Of course I’m drunk. | 我当然喝醉了 |
[18:34] | So, where is your beloved, | 那么 你那心爱的 |
[18:35] | Sir Liver Spots? | 老年斑爵士在哪呢 |
[18:37] | Malcolm is not here yet. | 马尔科姆还没到这呢 |
[18:38] | You know how he likes to make an entrance. | 你知道他喜欢隆重进场 |
[18:40] | You’d know more about | 现在你比谁都知道 |
[18:41] | Malcolm’s entrances than anyone at this point. | 马尔科姆怎么”进场”了 |
[18:47] | Great to meet you. You’re terrific. | 很高兴见到你 你看起来好极了 |
[18:49] | Nice to meet you. Pleasure. | 很高兴认识你 幸会 |
[18:50] | I’m sorry you had to see that. | 很抱歉让你们见笑了 |
[18:53] | Actually, it’s the first time I start to like you. | 其实 这是我总算开始喜欢你了 |
[18:54] | She deserved that. | 那是她活该 |
[18:55] | Very good. You came on strong. | 非常好 你表现很强势 |
[18:56] | She is not nice. You’re hurt. | 她伤了你还这么婊 |
[18:57] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[18:58] | So glad you could make it. | 你来了我真高兴 |
[19:01] | And you brought guests. | 你还带了客人 |
[19:03] | Allow me to introduce my cousin, Tobey. | 让我来介绍一下 这是我表哥托比 |
[19:05] | Malcolm’s only son and the man Suzi would have left me for, | 马尔科姆的独子 他要不是个同志的话 |
[19:08] | had he not been a screaming queen. | 苏西就会离开我和他在一起了 |
[19:10] | Thank you for having us aboard, sir. | 非常感谢您让我们上船 先生 |
[19:13] | Yeah. Hey, really nice. | 是啊 太棒了 |
[19:14] | It’s my father’s boat. | 这是我爸爸的船 |
[19:15] | Oh, well, her father, uh, let me use his lawnmower one time, | 她爸爸 有一次让我用了他的割草机 |
[19:19] | so I know how that goes. Yeah. | 所以我知道这是怎么回事 |
[19:22] | How do you know Charles? | 你怎么认识查尔斯的 |
[19:24] | Oh. We go back to six hours ago? | 那要说回六小时前了 |
[19:26] | – Yes. – We met on an airplane. | -是啊 -我们在飞机上认识的 |
[19:28] | He was very nice to include us. | 他人很好 请我们过来 |
[19:30] | We have a spare cabin for them, I assume. | 我们应该有一间多余的客舱给他们吧 |
[19:32] | Well, seeing as you have so much history, | 既然看来你们交情匪浅 |
[19:34] | I’m sure we can find some room | 我们肯定能找一间出来 |
[19:36] | Thank you. Thanks for the warm welcome. | 谢谢 谢谢您的热忱相待 |
[19:38] | Appreciate it. After you. | 非常感谢 你先请吧 |
[19:39] | Up here? This keeps going up? | 在这上面吗 这一直上去吗 |
[19:40] | Really nice of you. So we go this way? | 你人真好 所以我们走这边吗 |
[19:41] | There’s another deck, hun. Another deck! | 还有一个甲板 还有一个 |
[19:44] | “Sex-crazed oldster Malcolm Quince | 性饥渴的老头马尔科姆·昆斯 |
[19:47] | wed 23-year-old ski instructor Suzi Nakamura this week.” | 这周迎娶23岁的滑雪教练中村苏西 |
[19:51] | “Why would the Tokyo-born tart | 为什么东京生的荡妇 |
[19:54] | trade downhills for dentures? | 要下嫁给糟老头子呢 |
[19:56] | Perhaps the $70 billion his son, | 可能是因为他儿子托比 |
[19:59] | Tobey, was set to inherit.” | 将继承的700亿美金 |
[20:01] | Oh, my God, baby. | 我的天哪 亲爱的 |
[20:03] | We are literally right in the middle of a TMZ story. | 我们简直是活在八卦新闻里了 |
[20:06] | You were right about this yacht. | 你这个游艇的想法真不错 |
[20:08] | Their shaving cream smells like coconuts. | 他们的剃须膏还是椰子味的 |
[20:10] | – It’s incredible. – Sorry. | -这太赞了 -对不起 |
[20:12] | You’re allergic to rich people now? | 你现在对有钱人过敏了吗 |
[20:14] | No. Stop it! I’m allergic to stuff. | 别瞎说了 我只是对一些东西过敏 |
[20:16] | Would you please grab me the Claritin? | 你能把开瑞坦递给我吗 |
[20:18] | Yes. Here. | 好的 接着 |
[20:20] | Baby, that’s Allegra. | 亲爱的 那是艾来锭 |
[20:22] | You said you packed Claritin. | 你说过你带了开瑞坦 |
[20:24] | That’s the same thing. | 那不是一样的药嘛 |
[20:25] | No, honey. Allegra doesn’t work for me. | 不 亲爱的 艾来锭对我不管用 |
[20:27] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:29] | Okay. When we get to Monaco, I’ll get you your Claritin. | 等我们到摩纳哥 我就给你买开瑞坦 |
[20:32] | It’s not… It’s gonna be called something else over there, | 那不是 在那边药名就不一样了 |
[20:35] | I’m telling you. Just remember, we… The blue box. | 要记得我们 那个蓝色盒子 |
[20:38] | You know, “Allegra” in, uh, | 你知道吗 在法语里 |
[20:39] | French means the same shit as Claritin. | 艾来锭和开瑞坦是一样的玩意儿 |
[20:44] | – Smile. – Yes. | -笑一个 -好 |
[20:45] | You need to stop drinking. You’re a drunk. | 你不能再喝酒了 你个酒鬼 |
[20:48] | Look at him. | 看看他啊 |
[20:49] | Why is he torturing himself like that? | 他为什么要这样折磨自己呢 |
[20:52] | I mean, she’s already married to Malcolm. | 她都已经嫁给马尔科姆了 |
[20:53] | I don’t know what else he’s expecting her to say to him. | 我都不知道他还期望着她说什么 |
[20:55] | She’s saying he’s a cad… | 她说他是个无赖 |
[20:57] | …and he’s saying she’s a tramp, | 他说她是个荡妇 |
[20:59] | and they’re both right. | 他们都说对了 |
[21:01] | How do I know you? You’re… | 我好像认识你 你是 |
[21:03] | You’re an actress, right? | 你是个演员 是不 |
[21:04] | All women are actresses, dear. | 所有的女人都是演员 宝贝儿 |
[21:06] | I’m just clever enough to get paid for it. | 只不过我比较聪明 我演戏有钱赚 |
[21:09] | Grace Ballard. | 格蕾丝·巴拉德 |
[21:12] | My God! | 我的天啊 |
[21:14] | That’s… This is incr… I’m a massive fan of yours! | 这太不可思议了 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[21:17] | Like, number one! Oh. | 头号粉丝啊 |
[21:19] | – This isn’t… – I know. It’s incredible. | -这不是 -我知道 这难以置信 |
[21:21] | I am Nick Spitz. This is my wife, Allison. | 我是尼克·斯皮茨 这是我老婆艾莉森 |
[21:25] | – I can’t believe… – Aud… Audrey. I’m Audrey. | -我不敢相信 -奥黛丽 我叫奥黛丽 |
[21:27] | – I said Audrey! – No, you didn’t. | -我说的是奥黛丽 -不 你没有 |
[21:29] | Allison is the character she played in the… | 艾莉森是她演的那个角色 在 |
[21:31] | Remember the one? We watched it together. | 记得吗 我们一起看的那个电影 |
[21:33] | Where it’s a beautiful lady, it turns out she’s a robot? | 里面有个美女 结果她是个机器人 |
[21:36] | – And there’s the bra… – She’s the robot! | -还有那个胸罩 -她就是那个机器人 |
[21:37] | – There’s guns coming out of your bra. – Yes! | -你的胸罩里还有枪伸出来 -对 |
[21:39] | Sex Machina. My breakout role. | 《性机器姬》 我的成名角色 |
[21:42] | So good. Look at this, right in front of us! | 太棒了 看啊 就在我们面前啊 |
[21:45] | I feel like I got kicked in the belly right now! | 我现在感觉有人踢了我肚子 |
[21:47] | I lost my wind! | 我都失了智了 |
[21:49] | Let’s go put on some sunscreen ’cause it’s… | 我们去抹点防晒霜吧 |
[21:51] | You already put the sunscreen on me earlier. | 你之前已经给我抹过防晒霜了 |
[21:53] | No, we’re gonna… we’re gonna reapply the sunscreen. | 不 我们要 我们要再抹点防晒霜 |
[21:55] | – We’re putting more on? – We’re gonna reapply. | -我们还要抹吗 -我们再抹一次 |
[21:57] | All right. We’ll put more on. | 好吧 我们再抹点 |
[21:58] | – So nice to meet you. I can’t believe… – This is great! | -真是幸会 -难以置信 这太棒了 |
[22:01] | – He’s so excited. – We’re on the same ship! | -他太激动了 -我们在一条船上 |
[22:05] | Look at that. It says that her last name isn’t even really Ballard. | 你看 这上面说她不姓巴拉德 |
[22:08] | Well, so what? | 那又如何 |
[22:09] | How do you just come out looking that beautiful? | 要怎么才能看起来那么美啊 |
[22:12] | – Oh, she’s had it all done. – What? | -她全都整过了 -什么 |
[22:14] | Lips, nose, chin. | 嘴唇 鼻子 下巴 |
[22:17] | No! | 不是吧 |
[22:18] | People really get their chins done? | 真的有人去整下巴吗 |
[22:21] | That was so directed at me, it was disgusting. | 你这么针对我讲 真讨厌 |
[22:24] | ‘Cause you want me to get my chin done. And I’m not… | 你想让我去整下巴吗 我不是 |
[22:26] | I love you for who you are. Although it’s an option. | 你什么样我都爱你 不过还是可以考虑 |
[22:28] | Would you guys excuse me for a moment? | 我能失陪一下嘛 |
[22:31] | – I should say hello to the Maharajah. – Absolutely. | -我得去和王公打个招呼 -当然 |
[22:33] | – Everyone’s saying it. – Do you believe we’re on a boat | -每个人都这么说 -你敢相信我们在 |
[22:35] | where the guy said, | 一条还有人会说 |
[22:36] | “I’m gonna go have a conversation with the Maharajah?” | 我要去和王公聊聊 的船上吗 |
[22:38] | – That was big. – Is this real? | -真挺扯的 -这是真的吗 |
[22:40] | Excuse me, ma’am? | 不好意思 女士 |
[22:41] | Is there a Maurice here? ‘Cause I’m hungry as hell. | 莫里斯在这吗 我要饿死了 |
[22:44] | Yes, sir. He’s preparing. | 是的 先生 他在准备吃的呢 |
[22:45] | He’s preparing. Okay. Is he ever gonna finish? | 他在准备呢 好吧 他还能准备完吗 |
[22:47] | Please tell Maurice to step on the gas. | 请告诉莫里斯快一点 |
[22:51] | Oh, honey, honey, honey. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[22:52] | Okay, um, don’t look right now, but there’s a really scary man | 好吧 别回头看 有个特吓人的人 |
[22:56] | with an eye patch… | 还戴着个眼罩 |
[22:58] | …who’s just staring right at us. | 在盯着我们 |
[23:00] | I said don’t look and you can’t not do it. | 我说了别看 你就不能不看嘛 |
[23:02] | You say eye patch and scary, I’m gonna look. | 你说他戴眼罩还吓人 我忍不住看了 |
[23:03] | I’m sorry. It’s physically impossible not to. | 抱歉 这是没法忍住的生理反应 |
[23:05] | All right. Okay. He’s walking at us. | 好吧 他现在朝我们走来了 |
[23:07] | – Honey, honey. – Play it cool. | -亲爱的 亲爱的 -冷静 |
[23:09] | Hey, fellas. What’s up? How are ya? | 嗨 哥们儿 什么事 你好吗 |
[23:11] | – Who let you two on board? – Excuse me? | -谁让你俩上船的 -你说什么 |
[23:13] | What is happening right now? | 现在怎么回事 |
[23:14] | They’re my guests, Colonel. | 他们是我的客人 上校 |
[23:17] | – This weekend is for family only. – Really? | -这个周末只限家里人参加 -是嘛 |
[23:19] | The last time I checked, you’re not family. | 我可不记得你是家里人啊 |
[23:21] | Neither is Soviet Chewbacca over there. | 那个苏联楚巴卡也不是啊 |
[23:24] | Nick, Audrey. | 尼克 奥黛丽 这边来吧 |
[23:25] | Yeah, you’re not family for sure. | 是啊 你肯定不是家里人 |
[23:27] | Jesus. So I see one of them was packing heat. | 老天 我看还他俩有一个带着枪 |
[23:30] | Was I supposed to bring a gun? | 我是不是应该带枪来 |
[23:31] | Oh, I doubt it’s even loaded. | 我都怀疑他那个有没有子弹 |
[23:33] | That’s Colonel Charles Ulenga | 那位是纳米比亚国防部的 |
[23:34] | of the Namibian Defense Force. | 查尔斯·乌兰格上校 |
[23:36] | Malcolm’s best friend. | 马尔科姆最好的朋友 |
[23:37] | He saved his life from a bombing attempt in ’94. | 他在94年一场轰炸中救了他一命 |
[23:40] | That’s where he lost his eye and his… | 当时他失去了那只眼 还有他的 |
[23:42] | And his dick? Did he lose his dick? | 还有他的老二吗 他的老二也没了吗 |
[23:44] | Honey, why? | 亲爱的 怎么说话呢 |
[23:45] | I thought that maybe it was his dick. | 我以为可能是他的老二啊 |
[23:47] | And that’s Sergei Radjenko, | 另一位是谢尔盖·瑞琴科 |
[23:49] | former Spetsnaz, and his bodyguard. | 前俄国特种部队的 是他的保镖 |
[23:52] | Crazy eye patch guy needs a bodyguard? | 狂躁眼罩哥还用保镖啊 |
[23:55] | Whoa! The hand! | 我去 他的手 |
[23:56] | There’s a hand. It’s not on his body anymore. | 那是一只手 但已经不在他身上了 |
[24:00] | Oh, look at this. Now he’s smoking his dick! | 瞧啊 他现在开始抽他的老二了 |
[24:02] | He’s smoking his dick! | 他在抽他的老二 |
[24:03] | No. Oh, God. Would you stop it? | 不 天哪 你别说了行吗 |
[24:04] | I’m just having fun. It’s a boat. | 我只是在找乐子啊 我们在游艇上呢 |
[24:08] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[24:09] | What exactly… is a maharajah? | 王公到底是什么啊 |
[24:12] | Why don’t you ask him yourself? | 你为什么不自己问他呢 |
[24:14] | No. | 别吧 |
[24:15] | Vik, I have some guests I’d like you to meet. | 维克 我要向你介绍两位客人 |
[24:17] | Nick and Audrey Spitz, | 尼克和奥德莉·斯皮茨夫妇 |
[24:20] | I present the exalted Maharajah | 我来介绍尊贵的王公 |
[24:22] | Vikram Shivan Govindan of Mumbai. | 来自孟买的维克拉姆·什万·戈文丹 |
[24:24] | Oh, my gosh. It’s so… | 我的天哪 这真是 |
[24:28] | So nice to… | 太荣幸 |
[24:32] | – Nice… – We’re… | -荣幸 -我们 |
[24:36] | That was very hilarious. | 那太滑稽了 |
[24:40] | With all the bowin’ and shit. | 鞠躬来鞠躬去的 |
[24:42] | You know, when a brown person bows, | 你懂吧 一个棕色人鞠躬的时候 |
[24:43] | white people bow back, innit? | 白人鞠躬回敬 是不是 |
[24:45] | – Up high. How about… – I’m sorry. | -来 击个拳 -抱歉 |
[24:47] | He’s giving you… Respect! | 他在和你 致敬 |
[24:48] | – That was very good. Very funny. – That was a joke. | -刚才真好笑 有意思 -开玩笑的 |
[24:51] | Audrey has a question she’d like to ask you. | 奥黛丽有个问题想问你 |
[24:53] | Let me hear it. | 说来听听 |
[24:55] | Oh. We were actually wondering, what exactly is a maharajah? | 我们只是想知道 王公到底是什么 |
[24:59] | How do you… Do you have to go to a school for that? | 你是怎么 你需要去个学校取得头衔吗 |
[25:01] | Yeah, I was born into the game. | 这是家族世袭的 |
[25:03] | -Oh, you’re born into it -Okay, born into it. | -你是世袭的啊 -好吧 世袭的 |
[25:06] | What do you do, Nick? | 尼克 你是做什么的 |
[25:07] | -I am… -Nick’s a detective. | -我是 -尼克是警探 |
[25:10] | Tight! You ever wet up anyone? | 不错嘛 你有射过别人吗 |
[25:12] | -What’s that? -Yeah, you know, | -什么 -就是 你知道的 |
[25:14] | like drill, bust a cap, waste. You’re like… | 就是一枪爆头 血溅四方 |
[25:17] | He’s funny. No, never shot anybody. No! God! | 他很有趣 不过我从来没有射过别人 |
[25:19] | Which is a good thing. | 这是件好事 |
[25:20] | Nick is… Well, it’s just that you’re a terrible shot. | 尼克他 好吧 他的枪法很糟糕 |
[25:23] | He’s a terrible shot. | 他的枪法太烂了 |
[25:25] | He barely got out of the academy | 他差一点就没能从警察学院毕业 |
[25:26] | because he couldn’t even meet, | 因为他连最起码的 |
[25:28] | like, his minimum marksmanship skills. | 枪法都达不到 |
[25:31] | Audrey is lactose intolerant. | 奥黛丽有乳糖不耐症 |
[25:33] | -She also burps in her sleep. -What? | -她还在睡觉的时候打嗝 -什么 |
[25:35] | I just thought ’cause we are discussing each other’s flaws right now, | 我只是觉得既然我们现在要来揭短 |
[25:38] | you wanted to put it on the table. | 你想把事情摊开来说 |
[25:40] | I’m sorry I… Listen, I didn’t think that was a sensitive subject… | 抱歉 我没想到这对你是敏感的话题 |
[25:43] | It’s not a sensitive subject, I just don’t like you telling | 这没那么敏感 我只是不喜欢你到处 |
[25:46] | -everybody we meet. -I’m sorry I brought it up. Never mind. | -讲给所有人听 -抱歉我不该提的 |
[26:17] | Whoa. Oh, my gosh. Look at that. | 我的天哪 看那个 |
[26:20] | Look at this crazy. Wow. Babe. | 看看这个样子 哇 宝贝 |
[26:22] | Well, this room is as nice as the way you look. | 这个房间和你看起来一样漂亮 |
[26:25] | You look stunning. | 你看起来美极了 |
[26:26] | Thank you, honey. That’s so sweet. | 谢谢 亲爱的 小嘴儿真甜 |
[26:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:31] | Everybody’s in tuxedos. | 所有人都穿着西装 |
[26:33] | I wish you’d let me pack. | 真希望你有让我给你带上 |
[26:34] | I shoulda wore socks. You’re right. | 我应该穿袜子的 你说的对 |
[26:35] | -Yo! Juan Carlos! -Hey! | -胡安·卡洛斯 -嗨 |
[26:38] | -Oh, good luck, man. -Hey. | -哦 祝你好运 老兄 -嗨 |
[26:41] | Hi. Hi, there. What are we wishing you good luck for? | 你好 嗨 我们在祝你什么好运呀 |
[26:44] | Well, he is racing in the Monaco Grand Prix tomorrow. | 好吧 这兄弟明天跑摩纳哥大奖赛呢 |
[26:48] | Wow. That’s big. | 哇 这是大事啊 |
[26:49] | Juan Carlos Rivera, let me introduce you to… | 胡安·卡洛斯·瑞内瓦 让我给你介绍 |
[26:55] | Steve and Lady Steve. | 史蒂夫和史蒂夫夫人 |
[26:58] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[26:59] | No, no. I mean, if you want. | 不 不 我是说 如果你想的话 |
[27:01] | Just met us once. Yeah, all right. I’m gonna… | 我们刚见过一次 好吧 我要 |
[27:03] | I’m Audrey. …go again. | 我是奥黛丽 再来一次 |
[27:04] | I’m Nick, and then we’re the Spitzes. | 我是尼克 我们是斯皮茨夫妇 |
[27:06] | Juan Carlos, huh? | 胡安·卡洛斯吗 |
[27:07] | Hey, Juan Carlos. | 胡安·卡洛斯 |
[27:09] | So you’re a race car driver. | 你是赛车手呀 |
[27:11] | Good, yes. | 很好 是的 |
[27:13] | Wow. How do you get into something like that? | 你是怎么进到这一行里的 |
[27:15] | Uh, number one, yes. | 第一名 对 |
[27:18] | You don’t speak English, do you? | 你不会说英语吧 |
[27:20] | Uh, very fast. Very fast. | 很快 非常快 |
[27:22] | Huh? Welcome. Okay. | 欢迎 好吧 |
[27:26] | 地中海 法国海岸附近 | |
[27:38] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[27:40] | That is the Quince dagger. | 那是昆斯匕首 |
[27:43] | Chinese steel, jewels from across the Orient. | 中国制钢铁和来自东方的珠宝 |
[27:47] | A gift to the family from Marco Polo, | 马可波罗赠与他家族的一件礼物 |
[27:49] | or so the legend says. | 传说是这样 |
[27:51] | God. | 天啊 |
[27:52] | Nick’s grandmother gave us a toaster from Sears. | 尼克的奶奶送了我们一个西尔斯的吐司机 |
[27:54] | So the legend says. | 传说是这样 |
[28:08] | Oh, look. | 注意了 |
[28:10] | Here comes Daddy. | 爸爸要登场了 |
[28:13] | What’s that? | 那是什么声音 |
[28:26] | Captain Wong, | 王船长 |
[28:28] | I’d like to address my guests privately. | 我要和我的客人私下谈话 |
[28:30] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[28:41] | My friends, | 我的朋友们 |
[28:42] | welcome to the Mediterranean Queen. | 欢迎来到地中海女王号 |
[28:45] | I can’t tell you how much it warms my heart | 各位能前来一共庆祝我的婚礼 |
[28:48] | that you have made this trip here | 本人衷心地感受到了 |
[28:51] | to celebrate my nuptials. | 大家的心意 |
[28:53] | You will find, as you get older, | 随着年龄的增长 |
[28:55] | that you begin to take stock of life. | 我们会开始审视人生的过往 |
[28:59] | Not just where you’ve succeeded, | 不仅是那些成功的瞬间 |
[29:01] | but where you’ve failed. | 还有那些失败的时刻 |
[29:05] | Who… you’ve failed. | 以及曾经辜负过的人 |
[29:15] | Suzi, | 苏西 |
[29:17] | my darling bride, | 我心爱的新娘 |
[29:18] | who has so much of her life ahead of her. | 还有大好的前程等着她 |
[29:23] | Grace, who shines so brightly on the silver screen. | 格蕾丝 在银幕上星光闪耀 |
[29:33] | Juan Carlos, my godson, | 胡安·卡洛斯 我的干儿子 |
[29:36] | who strives to lead my race team to victory. | 他带领着我的赛车队通往胜利 |
[29:42] | You… | 你 |
[29:46] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[29:48] | Oh. Hey. We’re the Spitzes. We’re the… | 嗨 我们是斯皮茨夫妇 我们是 |
[29:51] | The who? | 谁 |
[29:52] | Uh, I’m Audrey, and Nick Spitz. | 我是奥黛丽 还有尼克·斯皮茨 |
[29:55] | Great. We love the boat. | 太棒了 我们喜欢这条船 |
[29:57] | A boat? I mean, this is a ship. | 一艘船 这可是一艘游轮 |
[29:58] | It’s beyond. | 这船无与伦比 |
[29:59] | Never seen anything like this. | 真是前所未见 |
[30:00] | Eric Lamonsoff has a boat. | 埃里克·拉蒙索夫那艘才叫船 |
[30:01] | We go fishing. He’s got a Boston Whaler. | 我们去钓鱼 他有一艘波士顿快艇 |
[30:03] | This is gigantic. | 这简直是庞然大物 |
[30:04] | They’re my guests, Uncle. | 他们是我的客人 舅舅 |
[30:06] | You brought guests? | 你带了客人来吗 |
[30:08] | Well, you did take my plus-one. | 你不是抢走了我的另一半嘛 |
[30:11] | I’m so sorry. Would you like us to leave? | 太抱歉了 你希望我们离开吗 |
[30:13] | We could… I don’t know how we’re getting out of here, though. | 我们可以 但我不知道该怎么离开这里 |
[30:16] | We’re… We’re out to sea. Is there an Uber for boats? | 我们 我们在海上 这里有滴滴打船吗 |
[30:19] | Out… Out of the room, Nick. Out of the room? | -是离开这个房间 尼克 -离开房间啊 |
[30:21] | We can go out of the room, absolutely… | 我们当然可以离开这房间 |
[30:22] | No. | 不用 |
[30:24] | That won’t be necessary. | 没有这个必要 |
[30:26] | Okay. So we’ll stick around. | 好吧 那我们就在这待着 |
[30:27] | -So we stay. -Okay. | -我们留下来 -好的 |
[30:29] | My nephew, Charles, | 我的外甥 查尔斯 |
[30:31] | who always finds a way to keep me on my toes. | 总能让我保持警惕 |
[30:35] | My friend, the Colonel, | 我的上校朋友 |
[30:37] | who’s kept me safe these many years. | 为我这么多年的人生保驾护航 |
[30:40] | Vikram, whose family fortunes | 维克拉姆 我们两家的财富 |
[30:43] | have always been intertwined with my own. | 总是交织在一起 |
[30:50] | And my Tobias. | 还有我的托拜亚斯 |
[30:52] | All I ever wanted was a son, | 我一直想要个儿子 |
[30:55] | and here you are. | 老天把你带给了我 |
[30:58] | My boy. | 我的孩子 |
[31:03] | I’ve spoken to all of you | 我已经和你们所有人谈过 |
[31:05] | about your position in my will. | 你们在我遗嘱中的分量 |
[31:07] | I have thought long and hard about what each of you is truly worth, | 我深思熟虑过你们每个人的价值 |
[31:13] | and I’ve come to this conclusion. | 终于得出了这个结论 |
[31:16] | You are all leeches. | 你们都是寄生虫 |
[31:19] | Repugnant. | 令人厌恶的 |
[31:21] | Blood fat. | 吸血虫 |
[31:22] | Suckling on the tit of my good work for so many years. | 这么多年来一直在啃我的老 |
[31:29] | You repulse me. | 你们令我十分反感 |
[31:34] | Can’t get this on a bus, baby. | 宝贝 大巴上可没这出好戏看 |
[31:36] | – This is incredible. – I know it. | -这真是年度大戏 -就是啊 |
[31:38] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不用谢 |
[31:39] | Which is why I have drafted a new will. | 因此我重新拟了一份新的遗嘱 |
[31:43] | It states that my entire fortune | 上面声明我所有的财产都将 |
[31:46] | goes to Suzi. | 由苏西继承 |
[31:51] | From this moment forth, | 从现在开始 |
[31:54] | you are all cut off. | 你们都被剥夺了继承权 |
[31:56] | Abandoned. | 放弃了继承权 |
[31:57] | And perhaps, after I’ve done you this kindness, | 或许 在我对你们这番仁慈之后 |
[32:01] | you will finally be able to make something of yourselves on your own. | 你们自己最终能够自力更生了 |
[32:15] | Apparently, she’s had enough of my caviar. | 显然 她已经吃够我的鱼子酱了 |
[32:19] | That was funny. | 真好笑 |
[32:21] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[32:26] | You could’ve signed this at home. | 你大可在家里签了这个 |
[32:28] | Instead, you called us here to humiliate us? | 你却故意打电话把我们找来羞辱一顿 |
[32:30] | Yes, and you came running. | 是啊 你们就屁颠屁颠跑来了 |
[32:33] | Father, don’t do this. | 爸爸 别这样做 |
[32:35] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[32:38] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[32:40] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[32:55] | Don’t shoot me! Don’t shoot me, please! | 别开枪 请别开枪杀我 |
[32:58] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[33:13] | You shot him! | 你开枪打了他 |
[33:14] | No! | 不是我 |
[33:16] | I saw someone stab him. | 我看见有人捅了他 |
[33:17] | – Who? – I don’t know. | -谁 -我不知道 |
[33:19] | What happened? I heard a scr… | 发生什么事了 我听到一声尖 |
[33:21] | Malcolm! | 马尔科姆 |
[33:22] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[33:24] | Has anybody tried to revive him? | 有人试过抢救他吗 |
[33:26] | He’s got a knife plunged in his heart. | 他的心脏上插了把匕首 |
[33:28] | I don’t think he’s revivable. | 我觉得他没什么救活的希望了 |
[33:29] | Should we pull it out? | 我们应该拔出来吗 |
[33:30] | No. It’s a foot-long knife. It’s just like pulling… | 不行 这把刀有30厘米长 就像拔 |
[33:36] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[33:38] | Wow! You should have left the knife in for the po-po, | 你应该把刀留在那等警察过来啊 |
[33:40] | Colonel, man! | 上校老兄 |
[33:41] | -I’ll put it back. -Don’t put it back. | -我把它放回去 -别把它放回去 |
[33:46] | Oh! Will you listen to my husband? He’s a detective. | 你听我老公的话行不行 他是警探 |
[33:49] | Yes, yes. What should we do, Mr. Officer? | 是的 我们该怎么办 警官大人 |
[33:51] | Well, for starters, | 好吧 首先 |
[33:52] | let’s stop removing and reinserting | 别再把凶器 |
[33:54] | the murder weapon into the victim’s chest. | 从死者胸口来回拔插了 |
[33:57] | In fact, let’s stop touching the body altogether. | 干脆这样 大家都不要碰尸体了 |
[34:00] | He was gonna take it all away. For you. | 他原本要把一切拿走 给你 |
[34:07] | Did he sign it? | 他签了字吗 |
[34:13] | No. | 还没 |
[34:13] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[34:14] | We should make sure he doesn’t have another copy on him. | 我们应该确认他身上没有另一份副件 |
[34:18] | Rifling through the pockets of the corpse counts as touching, yup. | 在尸体的口袋里翻来翻去也算触碰了 |
[34:21] | Sorry to single you out like that, Ms. Ballard. | 很抱歉那样针对你 巴拉德女士 |
[34:23] | You’re wonderful. | 你还是很美的 |
[34:24] | You look extravagant tonight. | 你今晚看起来美极了 |
[34:25] | Okay. What’s next? | 好了 下一步怎么办 |
[34:26] | We have to preserve the crime scene. | 我们需要保护犯罪现场 |
[34:28] | Captain Wong, | 王船长 |
[34:29] | is there any way you can lock off this place? | 你可以封锁这片区域吗 |
[34:31] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[34:32] | So we should then start questioning the suspects. | 那么我们应该开始质询嫌疑犯了 |
[34:35] | Suspects? | 嫌疑犯 |
[34:36] | We’re not questioning anybody. | 我们不会质询任何人 |
[34:38] | Wong, when you finish locking up here, you bring me the key. | 王 你把这片地方封锁之后把钥匙给我 |
[34:41] | Then you radio Interpol, | 然后你用无线电联系国际刑警 |
[34:42] | tell ’em we’ll meet ’em at the docks in Monaco. | 告诉他们我们会在摩纳哥码头和他们碰面 |
[34:44] | In the meantime, I’m gonna check the shrimp out a little closer. | 与此同时 我再来看一眼这些虾 |
[34:47] | For the investigation? | 为了调查吗 |
[34:49] | No, Wong, because I’m hungry as shit. | 不是 王 因为我快饿死了 |
[34:51] | The rest of you, I’d lock yourselves in your chambers or your yacht rooms | 剩下的人建议你们回到自己的舱房锁好 |
[34:54] | because one of us… | 因为我们之间有一个人 |
[34:57] | is a murderer. | 是杀人凶手 |
[35:03] | -Audrey. -Yeah? | -奥黛丽 -怎么 |
[35:05] | Get the cocktail sauce. | 拿上鸡尾酒蘸料 |
[35:07] | Yep. | 好的 |
[35:31] | Wait a second. What on earth is on these? | 等一下 这上面到底是什么 |
[35:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:35] | This Maurice guy must breastfeed each shrimp individually. | 这个莫里斯肯定给每只虾都哺乳了 |
[35:38] | I mean, they live so well. | 这些虾长得这么好 |
[35:40] | Oh, God, yeah. God. | 天哪 没错 |
[35:43] | All right. Where were we? Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 我们讲到哪了 想想 |
[35:45] | You know what? There had to be two people in on the killing. | 我觉得肯定有两人参与了这次谋杀 |
[35:48] | Because how could they know when the lights were gonna go out? | 不然他们怎会知道灯什么时候灭呢 |
[35:51] | – That’s smart, that’s smart. – Right? | -聪明至极 -是吧 |
[35:53] | I’m tired as hell right now. I’m gonna go to sleep. | 我困得眼皮在打架了 我得睡了 |
[35:55] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[35:57] | You’re not jet-lagged? | 你没在倒时差吗 |
[36:02] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[36:04] | – Honey, come on, seriously. – Huh? | -亲爱的 说真的 -啥 |
[36:06] | Who do you think did it? | 你觉得会是谁干的 |
[36:08] | I don’t think. I know. | 我不需要想 我就知道 |
[36:10] | Who? | 那你说嘛 |
[36:12] | It was the son. | 是他儿子 |
[36:13] | – Tobey. -No. | -托比 -不对 |
[36:15] | No way. Not a chance. It’s too obvious. | 不可能 那太明显了 |
[36:18] | The most obvious suspect is never, never the killer. | 最明显的疑犯通常不可能会是凶手 |
[36:21] | The most obvious suspect is always the killer. | 最明显的疑犯通常就是杀手 |
[36:24] | When a wife gets killed, 90% of the time it was the husband. | 当妻子被谋杀时 九成都是丈夫干的 |
[36:30] | Why did you just use that as an example? | 你没事怎么举这个例子呢 |
[36:33] | And I disagree. | 而且我也不同意 |
[36:34] | I think people are more complicated than that. | 我觉得人心没这么简单 |
[36:39] | Judging off of what? Those books that you read? | 何出此言 因为你看过的那些书吗 |
[36:42] | People are simple, okay? | 人心都很单纯的 好吗 |
[36:45] | It was Tobey. | 就是托比干的 |
[36:46] | He had the most to gain, and he also had the most to lose. | 他在其中的利害关系最大 |
[36:49] | Which is exactly why he’s not the killer. | 这正好说明他不是凶手 |
[36:53] | Did you ever fool around on a boat? | 你有没有在船上打过炮 |
[36:56] | Do you know how much fun that could be? | 你知道那多好玩儿吗 |
[36:58] | I just lay here and the boat does all the work. | 我躺在这儿船就能帮我动 |
[37:00] | – That’s so convenient for you. – You know I have a bad back. | -对你来说真省事 -你知道我背不好 |
[37:02] | So convenient for you. | 对你来说真省事 |
[37:05] | What about the lights? | 那些灯呢 |
[37:07] | Yeah, leave ’em on. I don’t care. | 让灯开着吧 我不在乎 |
[37:08] | Either way. Lady’s choice. | 再说了 女士总是要优先 |
[37:10] | Shh! No. Who turned out those lights? | 别打岔 到底是谁关了灯呢 |
[37:15] | What?! Oh! | 什么鬼 |
[37:28] | Don’t look at me like that. I can feel it. | 别那样看我 我能感受到你的视线 |
[37:38] | 蒙特卡洛 摩纳哥 | |
[38:00] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 对不起 |
[38:01] | Will you take the Allegra? | 你就吃艾来锭行不行 |
[38:02] | It’s the same stuff. | 反正都是一样的药 |
[38:03] | – I don’t want to talk about it. – Oh, God. | -我不想谈这个 -老天 |
[38:09] | Enter the brilliant yet tortured detective, | 一位才华横溢但饱经沧桑的警探闪亮登场 |
[38:11] | right on cue. | 时间刚刚好 |
[38:13] | Mesdames, messieurs. | 女士们 先生们 |
[38:16] | My name is Inspector Laurent Delacroix. | 我的名字是劳伦特·德拉克洛瓦督察 |
[38:20] | I will now summon you one by one | 我会将你们依次传唤 |
[38:22] | to the grand lounge for questioning. | 到大堂休息室去问话 |
[38:31] | Why is that smoke ring so good? | 为啥这个烟圈如此完整 |
[38:32] | How did he do that? | 他是如何做到的 |
[38:36] | Oh, you broke it. You broke it. | 你弄散它了 你弄散掉了 |
[38:49] | Tell me about Malcolm Quince. | 跟我说说马尔科姆·昆斯 |
[38:51] | He was the most wonderful… | 他是最美妙的 |
[38:54] | Swine. | 狗东西 |
[38:55] | He was the love of my life. | 他是我的一生挚爱 |
[38:57] | He was a complicated man. | 他这个人很复杂 |
[39:01] | Describe to me what happened. | 描述一下当时发生了什么 |
[39:03] | Yo, Mr. French Policeman, man. It was mad. | 法国的警察先生 当时乱成了一片 |
[39:07] | Lights went out. | 灯灭了 |
[39:08] | I thought I saw something move, and I shot. | 我看到有东西在动 然后我就开枪了 |
[39:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:14] | Finish line. | 结束 |
[39:15] | The old man got what was coming to him. | 那老头罪有应得 |
[39:17] | One-eight-seven, motherfu… | 代号187 混蛋 |
[39:21] | Did anyone touch the body? | 有人碰过尸体吗 |
[39:25] | No. | 没有 |
[39:26] | And did you notice anything else out of the ordinary? | 你有注意到什么不寻常之处吗 |
[39:31] | The Americans. | 那对美国夫妇 |
[39:32] | Yes, number one. Yes. | 是的 头号嫌犯 |
[39:37] | Aren’t you gonna, um… | 你不是应该要 |
[39:39] | Aren’t you gonna separate us? | 你不把我们分开吗 |
[39:42] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[39:44] | – For the interrogation. – Okay. | -单独审讯 -好了 |
[39:45] | Question us separately, see if our… | 分别问话 看看我们 |
[39:47] | – What are you doing? – …answers match. | -你在干嘛 -是否口供一致 |
[39:49] | What? I’m just saying, our answers will match | 我是说我们的口供肯定会一致的 |
[39:52] | – because we’re innocent. -Yeah, that’s right. | -因为我们是清白的 -是的 没错 |
[39:55] | There we go. | 又来了 |
[39:56] | God, you are really good at that. | 老天 你真的很擅长这个 |
[39:59] | We found this in Tobey Quince’s suite. | 我们在托比·昆斯的套房里找到了这个 |
[40:03] | A typewritten suicide note | 一份打印出来的自杀遗言 |
[40:05] | in which he confesses to the murder of his father. | 他在里头坦白自己杀了他爸爸 |
[40:09] | Typewritten? | 打印的 |
[40:10] | That’s not very common. | 这可不常见 |
[40:12] | – Very suspicious. – Yes. | -十分可疑 -是的 |
[40:14] | Obviously someone is trying to frame | 很显然有人想栽赃 |
[40:16] | Tobey for his father’s murder. | 托比杀了他爸爸 |
[40:18] | – This is amazing. – Look how excited she is. | -这种情节太精彩了 -看看她多激动 |
[40:21] | So where’s your head at with this whole thing? | 你对这整件事的想法是什么 |
[40:23] | I mean, who are your chief suspects? | 你的头号嫌犯是谁 |
[40:26] | You. | 你们俩 |
[40:27] | Woo, yes. Right, of course, | 是的 当然没错 |
[40:29] | – ’cause everybody is a suspect. – Especially her. | -因为每个人都有嫌疑 -尤其是她 |
[40:32] | This is a group of friends and family | 这是一个彼此知根知底的大家庭 |
[40:34] | who have known each other for years. | 他们相互认识多年 |
[40:36] | You two show up, and ten hours later, | 而你们俩出现在这十小时后 |
[40:38] | two of them are dead. | 他们中的两个就挂了 |
[40:40] | Coincidence? | 只是巧合吗 |
[40:41] | – Yes. – Absolutely. | -是的 -当然了 |
[40:43] | – Coincidence. – Wait. Excuse me. | -巧合罢了 -等等 不好意思 |
[40:44] | Are you saying that your theory | 你是说你的推论就是 |
[40:46] | is that the two of us conned our way | 我们俩一路骗吃骗喝 |
[40:48] | onto a stranger’s boat at the last minute | 上了这艘陌生人的船 |
[40:50] | to commit premeditated murder | 然后在对我们无任何好处的情况下 |
[40:52] | that benefits us in no way? | 预谋了这些谋杀 |
[40:54] | That’s your theory? | 这就是你的推论吗 |
[40:55] | Perhaps someone paid you to do it. | 或许是某个人雇你们来干这个的 |
[40:57] | – No. – Paid us to do it? | -没有 -雇我们做这个 |
[40:59] | Oh, my gosh. I would love to see that. | 我的天哪 我倒是想呢 |
[41:00] | Show me that money. | 把钱拿来给我看看 |
[41:02] | Do you want to see our bank statements? | 你想看看我们的银行流水吗 |
[41:04] | We’re broke. | 我们破产了 |
[41:06] | Desperate for money. I see. | 我可以看出你们急用钱 |
[41:08] | Now you gave him a motive. | 你给了他一个动机 |
[41:10] | – No, no, no. I know. Just don’t… – We did this because… | -不不不 别把 -我们这样说是因为 |
[41:12] | – …take my words out of context. – We got nothing. | -我的话断章取义 -我们啥也没有 |
[41:14] | – That’s all we got, is nothing. – No. | -我们穷的叮当响 -是的 |
[41:16] | Listen, I am talking to you, detective to detective. | 听着 我要跟你讲 将心比心 |
[41:20] | We didn’t do this. | 这不是我们干的 |
[41:21] | You can see in my eyes. You can tell. | 你看着我的眼睛 你能看出来的 |
[41:24] | Perhaps I will have that word with you | 或许我确实要和你谈谈 |
[41:26] | independently. | 单独地 |
[41:28] | I di… Hey! | 我会 嘿 |
[41:30] | I can get up. | 我自己能起来 |
[41:31] | Hey, okay. | 没事的 |
[41:33] | I’ll be out in a minute. | 就只要一小会 |
[41:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:36] | I’m sorry. She’s just excited because it’s… | 对不起 她有点兴奋 因为 |
[41:38] | She reads books, and this is fun for her. | 她爱看侦探小说 她乐在其中 |
[41:43] | You wish me to believe you’re innocent. | 你想要我相信你是无辜的 |
[41:46] | Unfortunately, I do not believe liars. | 不幸是的 我不相信骗子 |
[41:48] | But I’m telling you the truth. | 但是我说的是实话 |
[41:50] | And how long have you been lying to your wife? | 你对你妻子撒谎多久了 |
[41:52] | Excuse me? | 你说什么呢 |
[41:54] | You did not think that we would investigate your background, | 你以为我们没有事先调查过你吗 |
[41:58] | Sergeant Nicholas Spitz, NYPD? | 纽约市警察局的尼古拉斯·斯皮茨警官 |
[42:02] | Failed his detective’s exam three times. | 三次警探考试都不及格 |
[42:05] | You are, how you do say, | 你只是 怎么说来着 |
[42:07] | cop on the beat, | 区区一个巡逻警员 |
[42:09] | not detective as you so claim. | 而不是你声称的警探 |
[42:11] | So I… | 那我 |
[42:13] | tell people I’m a detective. | 告诉人们我是一名警探 |
[42:15] | There’s… | 这 |
[42:16] | That’s not a crime. | 那不算犯罪 |
[42:18] | Impersonating a detective is a crime. | 冒充警探已经算是犯罪了 |
[42:21] | I didn’t think it was a crime here. | 我不认为在这有罪 |
[42:23] | I thought maybe you guys had different rules. | 我猜你们或许有不同的规矩 |
[42:25] | That doesn’t make us murderers. | 但这不代表我们是凶手 |
[42:27] | A broke, failed man, lying to his wife? | 一个穷困潦倒 还一直对妻子撒谎的人 |
[42:29] | I think it does. | 我觉得足矣 |
[42:30] | You don’t have any evidence. You can’t hold us. | 你没有任何证据 你不能拘留我们 |
[42:33] | No, but I can hold these. | 是的 但我可以扣下这个 |
[42:37] | I believe Mr. Cavendish has provided accommodations for you | 我相信卡文迪什先生为你们在萨瓦酒店 |
[42:40] | at the Hotel de Savoie, so you won’t be on the street. | 安排了住处 所以你们不必睡大街 |
[42:44] | But mark my words, Officer Spitz, | 但斯皮茨警官 记住我说的每个字 |
[42:47] | I will not rest until I prove | 在证明你们预谋了谋杀之前 |
[42:49] | that you committed these murders. | 我是不会善罢甘休的 |
[42:52] | And I… | 我也 |
[42:54] | will rest, because I’m tired as shit, | 会在那个你说的酒店休息 |
[42:56] | at that hotel you just said. | 因为我已经疲于应对这些破事 |
[42:57] | It sounds like a good one. | 那里听起来不错 |
[42:59] | But after I’m well-rested and I eat breakfast… | 但是在我好好休息以及吃了早餐后 |
[43:01] | hopefully the guy cooks as good as Maurice… | 希望厨师能做得和莫里斯一样好 |
[43:05] | I will not rest until I prove to you | 我也不会善罢甘休 直到我 |
[43:07] | we have nothing to do with these murders. | 向你证明我们没有参与谋杀 |
[43:15] | Juan Carlos! | 胡安·卡洛斯 |
[43:20] | Charles said that everyone’s gonna be at this race, | 查尔斯说每个人都会来看这场比赛 |
[43:23] | so whoever did this is gonna be there. | 所以杀人犯也一定在这其中 |
[43:25] | We just have to figure out who it is. | 我们只需要找出来是谁 |
[43:26] | I know we’ve gotta figure it out. | 我知道我们会找到的 |
[43:27] | This isn’t one of your books, sweetheart. | 但这不是你那些小说里的情节 亲爱的 |
[43:29] | I mean, it’s like one of your books, | 我是说 这像是你那些小说里的情节 |
[43:31] | but this is real. | 但它是真实的 |
[43:32] | Like, two people are dead, for real. | 两个人真的死了 |
[43:34] | – I know. – There’s a real killer on the real loose. | -我懂 -这有个真正的凶手逍遥法外 |
[43:36] | Hey, babe. Relax. | 宝贝 放轻松 |
[43:37] | What’s… What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[43:39] | For real? Come on. Will you just focus… | 讲真 拜托 你可以专心一点 |
[43:42] | – …on this with me?- Fine. | -跟我步伐一致 -好吧 |
[43:43] | Um, yes. Uh… | 好吧 |
[43:44] | Okay. So there are three basic motives for every murder. | 好了 每起谋杀案通常有三种基本动机 |
[43:47] | Yes. The first one is money. | 没错 第一种是为钱 |
[43:49] | Right. | 对 |
[43:50] | Everyone was in Quince’s will, except Suzi. | 除了苏西 每个人都在昆斯的遗嘱中有份 |
[43:52] | – Okay. – All right. The second one is love. | -是的 -好的 第二种就是为情 |
[43:54] | We know nobody loved that guy | 我们知道没人会爱这个老男人 |
[43:56] | ’cause he was kind of a prick. | 因为他就是个混蛋 |
[43:57] | Suzi might have loved him. | 苏西可能曾爱过他 |
[43:58] | That’s what you would think… | 这只是你的猜测 |
[43:59] | Okay, what’s the third one? | 好吧 还有第三种呢 |
[44:00] | – Revenge. – Right. | -复仇 -没错 |
[44:01] | That’s the one we should be thinking about. | 我们得考虑一下这个 |
[44:03] | I’m telling you, if we figure out who hates this guy the most, | 告诉你 如果我们找到了最恨他的人 |
[44:06] | that’s our killer. | 那就是凶手 |
[44:07] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[44:18] | So, this beard… It’s incredible. | 这个胡子 真不可思议 |
[44:20] | Do you oil that or condition? | 你经常用油或者其他什么做保养吗 |
[44:23] | You won’t get anything out of him. | 你从他这什么也问不到 |
[44:25] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天哪 |
[44:26] | Most of his life, | 他大半辈子 |
[44:27] | he’s been serving men like me and Malcolm, | 他都在服侍像我和马尔科姆一样的人 |
[44:30] | despite being an heir to millions. | 尽管他是百万家产的继承人 |
[44:32] | He’s rich, too? | 他也很富有吗 |
[44:33] | He’s supposed to be, but he’s one of 16 children, | 他应该很富 但他有16个兄弟姐妹 |
[44:35] | and he’s half French. | 他还有一半法国血统 |
[44:37] | Are you familiar with French inheritance law? | 你熟悉法国的继承法吗 |
[44:40] | Broad strokes. | 大概略懂 |
[44:41] | That Colonel guy, he’s getting on my nerves. | 那个上校 让我很紧张 |
[44:44] | – Yeah. – Shit. Walking around | -是啊 -该死的到处在说 |
[44:45] | – saying you killed both those guys. – Huh? | -说是你杀了那两人 -什么 |
[44:47] | – Yeah. – What? | -是啊 -什么 |
[44:48] | And I’m like, come on. | 我想说 拜托 |
[44:50] | My man wouldn’t do… | 我哥们可不会 |
[44:51] | Yo. Look, yo. I didn’t do nothing, son. | 听着 我可什么都没做 |
[44:54] | It doesn’t matter what the will says. | 遗嘱上怎么写都无关紧要 |
[44:56] | The fortune must be divided equally among the offspring. | 财富必须平均分配给子女 |
[44:59] | Why do the French have such a law? | 为什么法国人会有这样的法律 |
[45:01] | Well, they do it to keep all Frenchmen from doing what Malcolm was | 他们这样做是为了阻止法国人 |
[45:04] | trying to do, | 做出像马尔科姆那样的事 |
[45:05] | and leaving everything to their mistresses. | 把一切都留给情妇 |
[45:09] | – My theory is… – Yeah? | -我的推断是 -什么 |
[45:11] | …Juan Carlos done it, man. | 是胡安·卡洛斯做的 伙计 |
[45:13] | What? Why would he do that? | 什么 他为什么要那样做 |
[45:14] | Well, Juan Carlos’s dad | 你看 胡安·卡洛斯的爸爸 |
[45:16] | used to race for Malcolm. | 以前代表马尔科姆出赛 |
[45:17] | Malcolm tried to get slick on some safety angle, | 马尔科姆想在防护装备上偷工减料 |
[45:20] | and shit got overlooked. | 结果成豆腐渣赛车了 |
[45:21] | – Yeah? – Okay. | -对吧 -好的 |
[45:24] | Juan Carlos’s dad lost both his legs, G. | 胡安·卡洛斯的爸爸失去了双腿 天哪 |
[45:28] | Yeah, straight up. | 是的 站着走的那两条 |
[45:30] | Oh. Gone. | 没了 |
[45:31] | So it’s payback time. | 所以现在报仇的机会来了 |
[45:32] | A hundred percent of a doubt. | 完全毋庸置疑的是 |
[45:34] | Wh-What? | 什么 什么 |
[45:35] | – Juan Carlos is your man. – Oh, yeah. | -胡安·卡洛斯是你要找的人 -是吗 |
[45:38] | You guarantee that? | 你能打包票吗 |
[45:39] | Guarantee. | 我打包票 |
[45:40] | Respect. | 我尊重 |
[45:42] | Or maybe Sergei could have done it. | 或者也可能是谢尔盖做的 |
[45:46] | – Yeah. – Okay. So you’re not guaranteeing it. | -对的 -好吧 所以你不能打包票 |
[45:48] | No, not a hundred percent. No. | 不 不是百分之百 不 |
[45:53] | Oh! Bless you. | 保重啊 |
[45:56] | Would you like some Allegra? | 需要来点艾来锭吗 |
[45:58] | – I doubt that would be useful. – I know. | -我估计不怎么管用 -我就说嘛 |
[46:01] | It doesn’t work. I tried to tell that to Nick. | 没什么作用 我试着跟尼克说来着 |
[46:06] | Do you need something? | 你有什么事吗 |
[46:07] | Uh, no. Mm-mm. | 没什么 |
[46:10] | The guy that throws me off the most… Cavendish… | 最让我摸不着头脑的卡文迪什 |
[46:13] | to me, he seems like he’s compensating for something, | 在我看来 他好像在补偿些什么 |
[46:18] | with the Great Gatsby look and the jawline | 那幅了不起的盖茨比的长相和下巴 |
[46:20] | and the “hey, I’m so gorgeous.” Am I right? | 还有那句”我真是风流倜傥” 对吧 |
[46:23] | There’s absolutely nothing wrong with Charles Cavendish. | 查尔斯·卡文迪什绝对没有任何问题 |
[46:25] | – Isn’t that the… – Except… | -这是不是 -除了 |
[46:28] | he probably murdered his uncle. | 他可能谋杀了他的舅舅 |
[46:31] | Well, that’s one thing wrong. | 好吧 那就有了一个问题 |
[46:34] | …comes to the checkered flag! | 率先到达终点的是 |
[46:36] | It’s Juan Carlos! | 是胡安·卡洛斯 |
[46:38] | Winner of this year’s Monte Carlo Grand Prix! | 今年蒙特卡洛大奖赛的冠军 |
[46:41] | I find that Suzi Nakamura very suspicious. | 我发现中村苏西很可疑 |
[46:43] | She’s the only one who didn’t have a motive. | 她是唯一没有动机的人 |
[46:46] | It was Cavendish and you know it. | 是卡文迪什 你知道的 |
[46:47] | You just… No, you just don’t like him. | 你只是 不 你只是不喜欢他 |
[46:49] | I don’t like him. I don’t. I hate his guts, | 我不喜欢他 我打心眼里讨厌他 |
[46:51] | but that’s not it. | 但那不是原因 |
[46:52] | Did you just steal all of those? | 这些是你刚刚偷的吗 |
[46:53] | He’s the sole blood heir. | 他是唯一有血缘关系的继承人 |
[46:54] | He stands to make the biggest claim for the fortune. | 他能得到最大的那份遗产 |
[46:57] | I want one of these. | 我也想要一个 |
[46:58] | Malcolm stole his fiancée. Okay. | 马尔科姆偷了他的未婚妻 对吧 |
[47:01] | That’s all three motives. | 三种动机都全了 |
[47:03] | Money, love, revenge. | 金钱 爱情 复仇 |
[47:05] | We went past it. I don’t know where we are. | 我们走过头了 我不知道在哪儿了 |
[47:06] | We’re over here. Will you please try one of these? | 我们房间在那边 拜托你能试试这个吗 |
[47:08] | No! Oh, my God. You know what? | 不 天哪 你知道吗 |
[47:11] | I think you just think it’s Cavendish ’cause you’re jealous of him. | 我觉得你怀疑卡文迪什是因为你嫉妒他 |
[47:14] | – Oh, God. – Yeah. | -老天 -是啊 |
[47:16] | – I’m jealous of him. – You are. | -我嫉妒他 -没错 |
[47:18] | What? Why? What am I jealous of? | 什么 为什么 我嫉妒他什么 |
[47:19] | What is there to be jealous… He’s rich. He’s charming. | 有什么值得嫉妒的 他很富有 他有魅力 |
[47:23] | He smells great. | 他闻起来很棒 |
[47:24] | What do you mean? What’s he smell like? | 什么意思 他闻起来像什么 |
[47:26] | He smells like he just came out of the dryer. | 他闻起来好像刚从烘干机里出来 |
[47:32] | What the… What the… | 什么 什么鬼 |
[47:38] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[47:39] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[47:40] | We should test that for fingerprints first. | 我们应该做指纹提取 |
[47:42] | Okay. Do you have the fingerprint testing kit? | 可以 你有指纹检测工具包吗 |
[47:45] | What? ‘Cause I didn’t pack mine. | 什么 因为我没带我的 |
[47:47] | Is it in your bag? | 你的在你包里吗 |
[47:48] | Stop it! Come on. | 打住吧 拜托 |
[47:50] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[47:51] | Oh, this is so crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[47:55] | Oh, God. Seriously? | 天哪 你认真的吗 |
[47:58] | Oh, got it. | 拿到了 |
[48:00] | Will you please just go see a chiropractor? | 你就不能去看看脊椎按摩师吗 |
[48:02] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会好起来的 |
[48:04] | “Come to suite 802.” | “来802号套房” |
[48:08] | We have to go to 802. | 我们要去802 |
[48:09] | We’re not going to 802. Stop! | 我们不去802 停住 |
[48:11] | – Why? – It’s a trap. | -为什么 -这是个陷阱 |
[48:12] | Why wouldn’t whoever just knocked just come in and talk to us? | 为什么刚才敲门的人不能进来和我们说话 |
[48:15] | Maybe he’s being watched by the killer. | 也许凶手在监视他 |
[48:16] | What if we’re being watched by the killer? | 要是我们正在被凶手监视呢 |
[48:19] | What if he was in here? | 要是他就在这里呢 |
[48:21] | Maybe he stole my Peanut M&Ms. | 也许他偷了我的花生巧克力豆 |
[48:23] | I stole your Peanut M&Ms. | 是我偷了你的花生巧克力豆 |
[48:26] | You stole my Peanut M&Ms? | 是你偷了我的花生巧克力 |
[48:27] | I wanted to see if they tasted the same in France! | 我想试试法国的味道是否一样 |
[48:28] | You got to stop eating. You’re gonna gain it all back. | 你真的别吃了 体重都要反弹回去了 |
[48:30] | I’m going to 802. Are you coming with me? | 我要去802 你要和我一起吗 |
[48:32] | Okay, wait. Let me just… | 好吧 等等 让我 |
[48:34] | – What? – …figure something out. | -干嘛 -想想办法 |
[48:37] | God damn. | 该死的 |
[48:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[48:44] | It’s a weapon. | 这是武器 |
[48:45] | That’s a lamp. | 那是盏灯 |
[48:46] | Not when I crack someone over the head with it. | 我用来砸某人的头时 就不止是灯了 |
[48:48] | Will you stop questioning everything I do. | 你能不能别质疑我做的每件事 |
[48:50] | Well, everything you do is questionable. | 好吧 你做的每件事都值得质疑 |
[49:01] | That’s 808. | 那是808 |
[49:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[49:18] | Note sender? | 递纸条的人 |
[49:21] | You told us to come to 802. Are you there? | 你叫我们来802 你在吗 |
[49:26] | Are you dead? | 你死了吗 |
[49:27] | He might be in the bathroom. | 他可能在浴室里 |
[49:36] | Sit on the bed. | 坐在床上 |
[49:37] | You speak… I thought you didn’t speak. | 你会说话 我以为你不会说话呢 |
[49:39] | Shut up. Sit on the bed. | 闭嘴 坐在床上 |
[49:40] | – I’m sitting! – Shut up. Sit down. | -正在坐 -闭嘴 坐下来 |
[49:42] | We’re gonna sit in front of the bed. All good. | 我们就坐在床前 好了 |
[49:45] | I cannot keep his secrets anymore. | 我再也不能给他保守秘密了 |
[49:48] | You mean the Colonel’s, right? | 你是说上校 对吧 |
[49:50] | The Colonel’s secrets? I know, it’s so hard to keep secrets. | 上校的秘密 我懂的 保守秘密很难的 |
[49:53] | It really is. You know, I have a friend named Gwen, | 的确如此 我有个叫格温的朋友 |
[49:55] | and she has a box that she keeps under her bed… | 她的床底下有一个盒子 |
[49:57] | Look, don’t give me that hairdresser shit. | 听着 别跟我像美发师那样套近乎 |
[50:00] | Just shut up. Listen. | 闭嘴 听好了 |
[50:02] | Copenhagen, 1994. | 哥本哈根 1994年 |
[50:06] | We were leaving a state dinner. | 我们正要离开国宴 |
[50:10] | I did not see the bomber, | 我没看到轰炸机 |
[50:13] | but the Colonel did. | 但上校看到了 |
[50:16] | He threw his body across Mr. Quince. | 他用自己的身体挡住了昆斯先生 |
[50:20] | He was hero. | 他是英雄 |
[50:22] | For nine months, the Colonel lay in a coma. | 上校昏迷了九个月 |
[50:26] | And when he awoke, | 当他醒来过后 |
[50:28] | he find his eye is not the only thing he lost. | 他发现自己失去的不仅仅是眼睛 |
[50:32] | They blew off his dick. I knew it. I knew it. | 他的老二也炸没了 我知道 我知道 |
[50:35] | His hand. His hand, honey. | 他的手 他的手 亲爱的 |
[50:36] | The dick. He’s saying the dick. | 老二 他说的是老二 |
[50:37] | No, no, no. He doesn’t have a hand! | 不 不 不 他没有手 |
[50:39] | – I’m no talk about dick! – All right. | -我不是在说老二 -好的 |
[50:42] | I talk about her. | 我说的是她 |
[50:44] | – Me? – Her? | -我吗 -她吗 |
[50:45] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[50:50] | Madeleine… | 玛德琳 |
[50:52] | LeBoutillier. | 勒布提利尔 |
[50:55] | The most beautiful woman I have ever seen. | 我见过最漂亮的女人 |
[50:59] | She was the Colonel’s fiancée when the bomb exploded. | 炸弹爆炸前她是上校的未婚妻 |
[51:04] | And when he awoke… | 当他醒来过后 |
[51:07] | she was Mr. Quince’s wife. | 她成了昆斯先生的妻子 |
[51:10] | What the hell is with this guy? | 这家伙到底什么问题 |
[51:11] | What, honestly, is his problem? | 说实话 他什么毛病 |
[51:13] | Can he get his own woman maybe once? | 就不能自己找个女人吗 |
[51:14] | And then she died. | 后来她去世了 |
[51:16] | No! | 不 |
[51:17] | In childbirth. | 死于分娩 |
[51:18] | No! Damn. | 不 该死 |
[51:19] | The child died, too. A boy. | 孩子也死了 一个男婴 |
[51:22] | A boy who would have inherited it all. | 一个会继承一切的男婴 |
[51:25] | After that, the Colonel never mentioned Madeleine again, | 此后 上校再也没提过玛德琳 |
[51:30] | except for one night. | 除了一个晚上 |
[51:32] | On the anniversary of her death, | 在她一年后的忌日上 |
[51:35] | he came to me, he was drinking. He say… | 他来找我 他在喝酒 他说 |
[51:40] | “Sergei.” | 谢尔盖 |
[51:41] | He’s doing impressions now. | 他在模仿他 |
[51:43] | “If you were to kill this Mr. Quince, | 如果你要杀昆斯先生 |
[51:46] | how would you do it?” | 你会怎么下手呢 |
[51:48] | And I say, | 我说 |
[51:50] | “Find isolated place, | 找个偏远的地方 |
[51:53] | create confusion, | 制造混乱 |
[51:55] | make sure there are others with motive.” | 确保在场其他人有杀人动机 |
[51:59] | I told him how to kill the man! | 我告诉了他如何杀了那个人 |
[52:03] | Holy shit! This is incredible! Thank you. | 我的老天 这太不可思议了 谢谢您 |
[52:05] | Okay. So the Colonel killed | 好吧 所以上校为了逝去的爱 |
[52:07] | Malcolm and Tobey over lost love. | 杀了马尔科姆和托比 |
[52:08] | – Got it. Perfect. – This is insane. | -懂了 完美 -这太疯狂了 |
[52:10] | Will you just say all of that one more time, | 你能再说一遍吗 |
[52:12] | but can you say it from the top? | 但能从头说吗 |
[52:13] | – I’ve gotta do a voice memo. – She screws this up a lot. | -我要做个语音备忘录 -她经常搞混 |
[52:16] | – Just ask Siri. – Swipe it up. | -问问Siri -向上滑 |
[52:18] | I did swipe up. | 我滑了啊 |
[52:19] | Say, “Siri, | 说 “Siri” |
[52:20] | I would like to make voice memo.” | “我想做语音备忘录” |
[52:25] | Get into wardrobe. You are in danger. | 藏进衣柜 你们有危险 |
[52:28] | Get in the wardrobe, you said? | 你是说藏进衣柜吗 |
[52:29] | You are in danger. Right now. | 你们有危险 马上 |
[52:30] | – Quickly. – Jesus, I don’t know… Ow! | -快点 -老天 我不知道 |
[52:33] | And whatever you hear, do not come out till I say so. | 无论听到什么 在我叫你们前不要出来 |
[52:36] | – Yes, sir. – Yes. | -好的 先生 -好 |
[52:40] | You. What do you want? | 是你 想要干嘛 |
[52:42] | No, they’re not here. You should go. | 不 他们不在这里 你该走了 |
[52:48] | Where’s the lamp? | 灯在哪里 |
[52:50] | – I left it outside. – Why isn’t it in here? | -我放在外面了 -为什么没带进来 |
[52:53] | – Now you like the lamp? – Well, we needed… | -现在你倒喜欢上灯了 -我们需要 |
[52:54] | You’re ridiculous. | 你可真扯 |
[52:56] | – Let me open the door. – Wait, wait, wait! | -让我开门 -等一下等一下 |
[53:03] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[53:05] | Killer… | 凶手 |
[53:06] | is… | 是 |
[53:07] | What? | 什么 |
[53:10] | Oh, God, no! No, no, no! | 天啊 别别别 |
[53:12] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[53:14] | Is he dead? Is he dead? | 他死了吗 死了吗 |
[53:16] | He’s dead! | 他死了 |
[53:17] | Do we call housekeeping? | 我们要通知客房部吗 |
[53:19] | Oh! Honey! | 啊亲爱的 |
[53:21] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[53:23] | Lock the door! | 把门锁上啊 |
[53:24] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[53:26] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[53:29] | Go! Out of the window! | 快走 从窗户出去 |
[53:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛啊 |
[53:34] | Okay, there’s a ledge. | 好吧 下面有个窗台 |
[53:35] | That’s not a ledge, that’s an edge! | 那不是窗台 那是悬崖边缘 |
[53:37] | – Here we go. – Oh, my God. | -来吧 -天哪 |
[53:39] | I gotcha, a hundred percent. | 我抓住你了 妥妥的 |
[53:41] | A hundred percent. Slow. | 妥妥的 慢慢来 |
[53:42] | – Oh, right there. – No! Oh, God. | -就在这落脚 -不 天哪 |
[53:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[53:46] | Don’t even look down. | 千万不要朝下看 |
[53:48] | – Don’t look down. – Oh, my God! | -别朝下看 -天啊 |
[53:49] | – Told you not to look down. – It’s so far. | -都告诉你别往下看 -这也太远了 |
[53:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[54:01] | He flosses angrier than you! | 他用牙线用得比你更凶 |
[54:10] | We got an empty room. Jackpot. | 找到空房间了 运气太好了 |
[54:11] | Okay, we’re gonna get up on this letter. Okay. | -我们踩着这个字母爬上去 -好的 |
[54:13] | Ready? Go. | 准备好了吗 来 |
[54:17] | God! | 我去 |
[54:18] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[54:21] | – You okay? Come on. – That was the scariest thing. | -你还好吗 来吧 -真是吓死人了 |
[54:23] | – We gotta go. All right. I love you. – Oh, my God. | -该走了 好了 我爱你 -天啊 |
[54:26] | I love you. I’m so scared. | 我也爱你 我太害怕了 |
[54:27] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 快走快走快走 |
[54:31] | Uh… What’s in here? Uh… | 那里是啥 |
[54:35] | No, you’re not going back out there. | 不行 你不能再爬出去了 |
[54:38] | – Oh, yes! Finally! – Come here. | -太棒了 终于打开了 -快进来 |
[54:40] | Kiss me, Vik. Oh! | 维克 亲我 |
[54:42] | Oh, kiss me. Kiss me here. | 快亲我 亲我这儿 |
[54:43] | – Where? -Here. | -亲哪里 -这里 |
[54:45] | God, I love it. Quick, get me to the bed. Jesus Christ. | 我喜欢 快点 到床上去 |
[54:47] | – Get up. – Yes! | -快起来 -好 |
[54:48] | I’m gonna drink you up like a milkshake without a straw! | 我要像空口喝奶昔那样把你吸干 |
[54:53] | That’s right. Vanilla milkshake! | 你说得对 我是香草味奶昔 |
[54:54] | Vanilla, chocolate, whatever! | 香草味 巧克力味 管它呢 |
[54:56] | Yeah! Yeah! | 对对对 |
[54:57] | Here we go! Wow! | 来吧 |
[54:59] | Yeah! I hope the hotel’s got insurance for these springs | 但愿这酒店给这张床的弹簧买了保险 |
[55:02] | ’cause I’m gonna bust this bed up. | 因为我肯定会把这张床搞坏 |
[55:03] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[55:04] | You’re much stronger than you look, Vik! | 你可比看上去强壮多了 维克 |
[55:06] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[55:07] | – You ready for this? – I don’t know if I am! | -准备好接招了吗 -我也不知道啊 |
[55:10] | Oh, Grace! | 格蕾丝啊 |
[55:13] | Grace! Oh, Grace! | 格蕾丝 格蕾丝啊 |
[55:14] | Huh?Why do you keep saying Grace? | 为啥你一直念叨着格蕾丝 |
[55:16] | Darling, it’s the only thing that gets me in the mood. | 亲爱的 这是唯一能让我进入状态的事 |
[55:18] | Grace! You look so good for your age! | 格蕾丝 你这个年龄保养得真好 |
[55:22] | So good for your age! Oh, God! | 保养得太好了 天哪 |
[55:24] | Your skin is beautiful! | 你的皮肤真漂亮 |
[55:25] | You have no wrinkles… No wrinkles any… | -你没有皱纹啊 -一点皱纹都没有 |
[55:28] | Anywhere! | 全身都没有 |
[55:29] | Oh, my God! Grace, you’re so… | 天哪 格蕾丝啊 你真是 |
[55:32] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[55:37] | Vik. | 维克啊 |
[55:39] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[55:41] | Maybe we should, like, conversate a little bit. | 也许我们应该 稍微谈会心 |
[55:43] | Get to know each other. Know what I mean? | 增进彼此了解 懂我意思吗 |
[55:45] | Like, eye to eye, really connect. | 就是 两目相对 真心相连 |
[55:47] | Tell me about your favorite band. | 跟我说说你最喜欢的乐队吧 |
[55:50] | I’m going to the casino. Maybe I’ll get lucky there. | 我要去赌场 或许那儿能有搞头 |
[55:53] | Look, look, look! Please don’t tell anybody about this | 听我说 请不要把这件事告诉任何人 |
[55:56] | ’cause I’ve got some mad sex cred in these parts, yeah. | 我在床上的名声可是一直很好的呢 |
[55:58] | My people know me. | 我的朋友都懂我 |
[56:00] | I’ll buy you a hat! | 我给你买顶帽子吧 |
[56:02] | I can’t believe this just happened. | 真是不敢相信刚刚发生了什么 |
[56:05] | Okay, okay. | 好了好了 |
[56:08] | All right. We gotta calm down. | 我们得冷静下来 |
[56:09] | – This has been a really weird day, huh? – Yeah. | -今天真的太奇怪了 对吗 -对 |
[56:11] | Okay. Let’s just get out of this place. | 好了 离开这里吧 |
[56:13] | Absolutely. Someplace with beer though, please. | 当然 不过拜托找个有啤酒的地方 |
[56:17] | “I’ll go buy you a hat.” | “我给你买顶帽子吧” |
[56:21] | Sergei was trying to tell us the Colonel did it, | 谢尔盖想告诉我们是上校干的 |
[56:24] | but then he gets shot. | 但接着他就被人开枪打中了 |
[56:25] | There’s no way the Colonel shot him | 上校不可能开枪打他 |
[56:27] | ’cause the Colonel was having a floss party. | 因为上校刚沉醉在用牙线剔牙当中 |
[56:29] | Did you see how crazy he was going with the teeth flossing? | 你看到他用牙线用得有多凶吗 |
[56:31] | – I did. – What did he have in there? A buffet? | -看到了 -他在里面吃自助餐吗 |
[56:38] | Um… Oh, my gosh. | 我的天啊 |
[56:45] | – What’s he saying? – I don’t know. | -他在说啥 -我也不知道 |
[56:47] | Well, you took French in high school, didn’t you? | 你不是在高中学过法语吗 |
[56:49] | I don’t remember high school! What did you take in high school? | 我不记得了 你高中学过什么 |
[56:52] | Latin. | 拉丁语 |
[56:52] | Oh, great. Who takes freakin’ Latin? | 你真棒 拉丁语这么奇葩谁会学 |
[56:54] | – People who have a hot Latin teacher. – Shh! | -我们拉丁语老师特火辣 -闭嘴 |
[56:58] | Okay, so something, something… | 好吧 是那啥 那啥 |
[57:01] | Something cake. Something’s frosted. | 是关于蛋糕 关于什么糖霜 |
[57:03] | Okay. You’re fired. You’re fired. | 行了 你没用了 别说了 |
[57:04] | – Okay, I told you… -Excuse me, sir. | -我告诉过你 -抱歉 先生 |
[57:06] | Could you translate that for us, please? S’il vous plaît? | 能请您帮我们翻译一下吗 拜托了 |
[57:09] | Uh, the TV says that, uh… | 电视上说 |
[57:12] | you are the most wanted… for… | 你因为谋杀 |
[57:15] | for meurtre. | 被通缉 |
[57:16] | No, no, no. Okay, no, no. We… | 不不不 我们 |
[57:18] | This is a complete misunderstanding, okay? | 这完全是一场误会 明白吗 |
[57:20] | We were just around… | 我们只是在附近 |
[57:22] | We saw… …a lot of people that happened to die, | 我们碰巧看到很多人死了 |
[57:24] | but we didn’t murt. | 但我们绝对没有杀过人 |
[57:25] | You are to be arrested at first sight. | 警察只要看到你就会逮捕你 |
[57:28] | – Us? – So, here’s what we do. | -我们吗 -那接下来我们这样 |
[57:29] | What are you talking about? What are you doing? | 你说什么呢 你在干嘛 |
[57:32] | They can’t track our SIM card now. | 他们现在还跟踪不到我们的SIM卡 |
[57:34] | Yeah, then pull the SIM card out. | 对啊 那就把SIM卡拔出来啊 |
[57:36] | You don’t just submerge our phones into a bucket of beer. | 你不用把我们的手机扔到啤酒里啊 |
[57:39] | Now… Now he’s saying that madame is hairdresser, | 现在他说女士你是美发师 |
[57:42] | you are, uh… police officer? | 而你是 一位警官 |
[57:45] | No, he’s… he’s a detective. | 不 他是个警探 |
[57:47] | Ah. No, he’s not. | 他不是 |
[57:48] | – Yes, he is. – Yes, I am! Yes, I am! | -他就是 -我就是 |
[57:49] | No, no, no. He says that you have, uh, | 不不不 他说你已经 |
[57:52] | confessed to lying about that you are detective. | 承认了撒谎说自己是个警探 |
[57:54] | What? No. Now he’s making stuff up. | 什么 不 他在胡编乱造 |
[57:56] | TV says you have failed your detective exam many, many times. | 电视上说你的警探考试不及格了很多次 |
[57:59] | All right! Enough translato. That’s not… | 好了 不用翻译了 这并不 |
[58:01] | You’re just improvising, pal, | 你只是在随口乱说罢了 兄弟 |
[58:02] | and it’s getting weird. | 而且还越说越奇怪 |
[58:04] | What… What is he talking about? | 什么 他在说什么 |
[58:05] | I will repeat this message in English. | 我将用英语重述这条消息 |
[58:07] | Nick Spitz… | 尼克·斯皮茨他 |
[58:09] | is many things, | 有很多身份 |
[58:10] | but not a detective. | 但并不是一个警探 |
[58:14] | Well, I heard that. | 行 我听到了 |
[58:15] | I will repeat this message in Spanish. | 我将用西班牙语重述这条消息 |
[58:17] | Did you lie to me? | 你骗了我吗 |
[58:19] | I didn’t… I didn’t lie. | 我没有 我没有撒谎 |
[58:21] | – The guy… The guy was… – Oh, God. No, no, no. | -这人他 这人 -天 算了算了 |
[58:26] | No. Hun, hun, hun. | 别走 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[58:28] | This whole thing’s just… just very complicated. | 整件事只是 只是非常复杂 |
[58:30] | Complicated, yeah. I thought people were simple. | 复杂 行吧 我以为人心都很单纯 |
[58:34] | Audrey, please. | 奥黛丽 拜托了 |
[58:36] | What? Did you lie about getting that raise, too? | 什么 那加薪也是骗我的吗 |
[58:40] | How are we affording this trip? | 这次旅行的钱我们怎么出得起 |
[58:44] | You made me feel like I had to take you on this honeymoon. | 你搞得我觉得必须带你来过这次蜜月 |
[58:47] | You told me you already booked this honeymoon. | 你跟我说你早就预订好了这次蜜月 |
[58:51] | You gave this to me. This was my anniversary gift. | 你送我这个当作是结婚周年纪念的礼物 |
[58:53] | – Okay. – You lied about that, too? | -好了 -这你也撒谎了吗 |
[58:55] | We’ll get into all that, okay? | 我们之后再谈这些 行不 |
[58:56] | But right now, | 但是现在 |
[58:57] | I gotta figure out how we’re gonna get out of this situation. | 我得想办法摆脱这个局面才行啊 |
[59:00] | You have to figure this out? What do you think I’ve been doing? | 你得想办法是吗 那你觉得我在做什么 |
[59:03] | This is what I do for a living, sweetheart! | 亲爱的 我就是靠做这个谋生的 |
[59:05] | You’re a goddamn hairdresser! | 而你只是个美发师 |
[59:09] | I’m sorry. Whoa. | 对不起 |
[59:12] | – Where you going? – I need a minute. | -你要去哪里 -我要一个人待会儿 |
[59:15] | We don’t have a minute! | 我们没时间了 |
[59:17] | Just leave me alone. Don’t you follow me. | 别管我了 你不要跟着我 |
[59:26] | 很快就去 爱你的 尼克 | |
[59:39] | You need to get out of Monte Carlo right away. | 你得马上离开蒙特卡洛 |
[59:42] | I got you into this, I’ll help get you out. | 我把你卷入进这件事 我会帮你脱困 |
[59:44] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[59:45] | – Now! We have to go. – Right. | -我们现在得走了 -好 |
[59:49] | – Lake Como, back roads. – Yes, sir. | -科莫湖 走小路 -是的 先生 |
[59:55] | Where’s Nick? | 尼克在哪里 |
[59:56] | I don’t know. I don’t care. | 我不知道 我也不在乎 |
[1:00:25] | Jimmy boy, it’s Nick. | 吉米 我是尼克 |
[1:00:27] | Where are you? | 你在哪里啊 |
[1:00:29] | You guys are all over the news. | 你们都上新闻了 |
[1:00:31] | They say you killed three people. | 他们说你杀了三个人 |
[1:00:32] | Do you think that’s possible? | 你觉得有可能吗 |
[1:00:34] | With your aim? Hell, no. | 以你的枪法吗 当然不可能啦 |
[1:00:36] | Exactly. Now I’m gonna text you two international numbers. | 就是嘛 现在我要给你发两个国际号码 |
[1:00:39] | Can you link them together | 你能把它们连在一起吗 |
[1:00:40] | so I can follow one from the other? | 这样我就能由一个号码跟踪到另外一个 |
[1:00:42] | Are you trying to get my ass fired? | 你想我被炒鱿鱼吗 |
[1:00:44] | But hell, yeah. | 不过 行吧 |
[1:00:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:00:47] | There’s one more thing I want you to check into for me. | 还有一件事我想让你帮我查一下 |
[1:00:51] | 科莫湖 意大利 | |
[1:00:54] | What are we doing? | 我们在做什么 |
[1:00:55] | I just have to dash in for a quick appointment with my lawyer. | 我只是要跟我律师碰个面 |
[1:00:58] | We’re going to read Malcolm’s will at the villa later on, | 我们等下会在别墅里读马尔科姆的遗嘱 |
[1:01:00] | then I’m gonna make sure I’m gonna get what’s mine. | 接着我就要保住我应得的那份了 |
[1:01:02] | Charles, that just sounded very suspicious. | 查尔斯 这听起来十分可疑 |
[1:01:06] | What about this week doesn’t? | 这周哪件事不可疑呢 |
[1:01:15] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:01:21] | Oh, my God. Claritin. | 天哪 开瑞坦 |
[1:01:25] | This is Japanese Claritin. | 还是日版的开瑞坦 |
[1:02:16] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:02:19] | Charles? | 查尔斯吗 |
[1:02:27] | Audrey! | 奥黛丽 |
[1:02:28] | Ow! God! | 我的天 |
[1:02:30] | What the… | 我了个 |
[1:02:32] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干啥 |
[1:02:34] | I followed Suzi here. | 我跟着苏西来到这里 |
[1:02:37] | – Suzi’s here? – Yes. | -苏西在这里吗 -对 |
[1:02:38] | Okay, Cavendish came here to find Suzi. | 好吧 卡文迪什是来找苏西的 |
[1:02:41] | I’m telling you, Cavendish is in on this. | 我跟你说 卡文迪什参与了这件事 |
[1:02:42] | I know. I knew that! | 我知道 我早就知道了啊 |
[1:02:43] | Okay. I just found a box of Japanese Claritin | 听着 我刚在卡文迪什的豪车里面找到 |
[1:02:46] | in the back of Cavendish’s limo. | 一盒日版的开瑞坦 |
[1:02:49] | So what? They were planning this the whole damn time? | 那就是说 他们一早就在计划这件事吗 |
[1:02:51] | The whole time. This was their plan. | 是的 他们一早就在计划 |
[1:02:53] | So they kill Malcolm, they kill Tobey… | 他们杀了马尔科姆 然后杀了托比 |
[1:02:54] | …before Malcolm has time to sign the new will. | 趁马尔科姆签署新遗嘱之前下手 |
[1:02:57] | Right. | 对 |
[1:02:57] | That way, Cavendish inherits everything. | 这样的话 卡文迪什就继承了一切 |
[1:02:59] | And he splits it with Suzi. | 然后他再和苏西两个人分 |
[1:03:01] | And if they killed him after, | 如果他们在签完新遗嘱后杀了他 |
[1:03:02] | then Suzi would have inherited. | 那么苏西就可以继承他的遗产 |
[1:03:03] | – They still would have split that. – It was a win-win. | -他们同样照分 -他们还是会双赢 |
[1:03:05] | Oh, look at that. Who figured that whole thing out? | 看吧 谁这么快就分析出来了 |
[1:03:09] | The hairdresser. Mm-mm. The hairdresser. | 美发师 就你面前这个美发师 |
[1:03:17] | I got you! | 我护着你呢 |
[1:03:17] | Jesus! Oh, my God. | 老天 我的天哪 |
[1:03:18] | It’s just like Death at the Library! | 这就像《死亡图书馆》里一样 |
[1:03:20] | What happens in Death at the Library? | 《死亡图书馆》里都发生了什么 |
[1:03:22] | They died. That’s why it’s called Death at the Library. | 大家都死了 所以叫《死亡图书馆》 |
[1:03:29] | Nick, what are you doing? | 尼克 你在干什么 |
[1:03:31] | We are going to push this over on the count of three, | 我数到三我们就把这个推倒 |
[1:03:33] | and then we’re gonna run. | 然后我们赶紧跑 |
[1:03:34] | We’re gonna what? | 我们要怎么着 |
[1:03:35] | – Don’t you trust me? – No! | -你不相信我吗 -当然不 |
[1:03:38] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:03:39] | One! | 一 |
[1:03:40] | Two! | 二 |
[1:03:42] | Three! | 三 |
[1:03:56] | Oh, look! There! | 你看 在那里 |
[1:04:03] | Oh! Sorry! Oh, my gosh. I am so sorry. | 对不起 天哪 我很抱歉 |
[1:04:06] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:04:10] | Is that… Is that Juan Carlos? | 那个 那个不是 胡安·卡洛斯吗 |
[1:04:12] | Juan Carlos! Hey! | 胡安·卡洛斯 嘿 |
[1:04:14] | Hello! | 你们好 |
[1:04:15] | How am I? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[1:04:16] | No, no. Suzi! Suzi! Suzi! Suzi! Which way is Suzi? | 不不 我们要找苏西 苏西往哪走了 |
[1:04:18] | Married to Malcolm. | 嫁给马尔科姆的那个 |
[1:04:19] | You two married! Good! | 你们俩结婚了 那太好了 |
[1:04:21] | No! No! Suzi vidisti? | 不 不 我们找苏西 您 |
[1:04:23] | Putamus esse illa interfectorem. | 我们觉得凶手就是她 |
[1:04:26] | – Yes! – Latin, baby! | -没错 -拉丁语 宝贝 |
[1:04:28] | – Still the international language! – I got it! | -还是国际通用语言 -我知道了 |
[1:04:32] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[1:04:35] | Oh! Yeah! | 在那 |
[1:04:41] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪儿了 |
[1:04:43] | She was right there. | 她刚才明明就在那的 |
[1:04:45] | You should have never come to Lake Como. | 你们根本就不应该来科莫湖的 |
[1:04:48] | – Wait a minute. – We know about you and Cavendish. | -等等 -我们知道你和卡文迪什的事 |
[1:04:50] | You know nothing. | 你们一无所知 |
[1:04:51] | We know you’re still in love, | 我们知道你们还相爱 |
[1:04:52] | and we know that love is tough without money. | 我们也知道没有金钱的爱情是艰难的 |
[1:04:54] | Isn’t it, Suzi? | 对吗 苏西 |
[1:04:56] | I’ll take your word for it. | 我相信你深有体会 |
[1:04:57] | You’re the one whose shoes still got a sticker from Marshalls on it. | 看你那双鞋上还贴着便宜百货的标签 |
[1:05:00] | They have name brands now! | 他们现在也卖名牌了 |
[1:05:02] | How dare you? What? These are from Target. | 你怎么敢 这是在零售百货买的 |
[1:05:05] | How could you not tell me that I have a sticker on my shoe? | 你怎么不提醒我鞋上有标签呢 |
[1:05:07] | I don’t look at your… | 我又不看你的鞋 |
[1:05:08] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:05:09] | Suzi, don’t. Please, don’t do this. | 苏西 拜托了 别开枪 |
[1:05:12] | No matter what you do, you’re not gonna be safe. I’m telling you. | 就算你杀了我们你也不会安全的 |
[1:05:14] | One murderer always double-crosses the other murderer. | 杀人犯总是会互相出卖的 |
[1:05:17] | – She reads the books. – It’s just a cliché of the genre! | -她爱看书 -剧情都是这么发展的 |
[1:05:19] | I’m telling you! | 我告诉你 |
[1:05:23] | Hey! Halloween! | 嘿 万圣节 |
[1:05:27] | No, no, no! Oh, my God! | 不 不 不 哦 天哪 |
[1:05:28] | Go, go, go! | 快追 快追 |
[1:05:30] | Cavendish, you move, I’ll blow your head off! | 卡文迪什 你敢妄动我就打爆你的头 |
[1:05:35] | Shoot at him! | 快朝他开枪 |
[1:05:40] | Oh, babe, you’re the worst shot! | 宝贝 你的枪法真的衰爆了 |
[1:05:42] | Those were warning shots, honey! | 那是警告性的射击 亲爱的 |
[1:05:45] | – Oh, yes! I go fast! – Go! | -是的 我跑得快些 -快去 |
[1:05:48] | Ambulance! Emergencia! | 快叫救护车 紧急情况 |
[1:06:00] | Okay, Suzi. You’ve gotta tell me who did this. | 好的 苏西 你得告诉我是谁干的 |
[1:06:02] | Slow down. Don’t use your words. | 别急 别讲话 |
[1:06:04] | Let’s charade it, okay. Just tell me with your hand. | 我们来比划 行吗 用手比给我看 |
[1:06:06] | Uh, claw. Bear claw. | 爪 熊爪 |
[1:06:08] | No. Grizzly bear claw. | 不 灰熊爪 |
[1:06:09] | Oh! Chewy. Chewy. | 耐嚼的 耐嚼的吗 |
[1:06:11] | So it’s Sergei? No, Sergei’s dead. | 你指谢尔盖吗 不 谢尔盖已经死了 |
[1:06:13] | Hey! | 站住 |
[1:06:16] | Have you got tires on your feet? Good God! | 你脚踩风火轮吗 跑那么快 |
[1:06:19] | Spooning. Eating. Uh… | 勺子 吃饭 |
[1:06:21] | Ice cream. No, no. Gelato. Gelato? | 冰淇淋 不对 不对 意大利甜筒吗 |
[1:06:23] | Oh, God. It’s amazing how pretty you are when you’re… | 天哪 你这个样子还真是漂亮 |
[1:06:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:06:28] | Hey! Come on! | 嘿 快点 |
[1:06:31] | Oh, shoot! | 该死 |
[1:06:51] | Crazy… crazy… Crazy mad love! | 疯狂 疯狂 《疯狂爱上你》吗 |
[1:06:54] | It’s crazy ’cause you’re madly in love with Cavendish. | 因为你无可救药地爱上了卡文迪什 |
[1:06:57] | It’s Cavendish, no? Sleeping With the Ene… | 是卡文迪什 对不对 《与敌共眠》 |
[1:06:59] | Sleeping. | 睡觉 |
[1:07:00] | You’re not sleeping. | 你不要睡着了 |
[1:07:01] | She’s dead now? I don’t know why this keeps happening! | 她死了吗 我不知道为什么老是这样 |
[1:07:04] | Let’s go! We gotta get out of here. | 走吧 我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[1:07:06] | – Oh, my God. Come on. – Where? | -天哪 快走 -往哪边 |
[1:07:08] | Close the airports! Search house to house! | 关闭机场 挨家挨户搜查 |
[1:07:11] | As God as my witness, | 上帝为证 |
[1:07:12] | I will find Nick and Audrey Spitz. | 我一定会找到尼克和奥德莉·斯皮茨的 |
[1:07:14] | – Inspector? – Yes? | -督察 -怎么了 |
[1:07:16] | I have Nick and Audrey Spitz on the phone for you. | 尼克和奥德莉·斯皮茨要求和你通话 |
[1:07:18] | Nick and Audrey Spitz. | 是尼克和奥德莉·斯皮茨 |
[1:07:22] | Where are you? | 你们在哪 |
[1:07:23] | We are on our way to Quince’s villa right now. | 我们正在去昆斯的别墅的路上 |
[1:07:27] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[1:07:29] | I’m sorry, I wasn’t prepared for you to actually answer that. | 不好意思 我没想到你真会回答 |
[1:07:32] | We are being framed right now. | 我们现在被陷害了 |
[1:07:33] | You meet us at the villa, we will reveal the killer. | 你到别墅来碰面 我们到时会揭发凶手 |
[1:07:37] | That kinda rhymed. Which is cool, I think. | 还有点押韵 我觉得这挺酷的 |
[1:07:51] | – Look at this place. – Let’s go. | -看看这个地方 -我们快点走 |
[1:07:53] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:07:54] | This is big. This is a big house. | 这么大 这么大的房子 |
[1:07:56] | This is what they call rich people shit. | 这就是所谓有钱人的玩物 |
[1:07:59] | Lord Cavendish is expecting us. | 卡文迪什勋爵在等我们 |
[1:08:01] | Second floor, eighth door on the left. | 他在二楼 左边第八间房 |
[1:08:03] | Yes, that’s right. That’s what he told us, yeah. | 是的 没错 他也是这么告诉我们的 |
[1:08:05] | Okay, so take a five-spotter. | 好吧 给你一个五块的小费 |
[1:08:08] | Your five euros is how much American-wise? | 你知道5欧元大概是多少美元吗 |
[1:08:11] | Six American dollars. | 6美元 |
[1:08:13] | Oh, that’s, uh… that’s more than I… | 那倒是 比我想的多 |
[1:08:15] | Can I get a half a euro back… | 我能要回半欧元吗 |
[1:08:16] | Oh, God. Please, Nick. Thank you. | 天哪 尼克 别丢人了 谢谢您 |
[1:08:18] | I didn’t know they were ahead of us with the money. | 我不知道他们的钱比我们的值钱 |
[1:08:20] | Second floor, eighth door on the left. | 二楼 左边第八间房 |
[1:08:22] | I got no bullets left, | 我已经没有子弹了 |
[1:08:23] | so we’ll bluff ’em until Interpol gets here. OK? | 所以我们得唬住他们等到国际刑警来好吗 |
[1:08:25] | Honey, you just gotta be careful. | 亲爱的 你得小心点 |
[1:08:27] | This guy has killed four people, that we know of. | 据我们所知 这家伙已经杀了四个人了 |
[1:08:30] | Good news is, we know who did it. | 好消息是 我们知道是谁干的 |
[1:08:33] | – Okay. – Hard part is over with. | -好的 -困难的部分已经结束了 |
[1:08:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:08:35] | And… | 还有 |
[1:08:37] | What’s up, Dish? | 你想怎样 迪什 |
[1:08:38] | Stay still! I’ll shoot you right in the six-pack! | 不许动 我会开枪打你那六块腹肌的 |
[1:08:41] | – You hear me, bitch? – Calm down, babe. | -听到没 贱人 -冷静点 宝贝 |
[1:08:43] | Make a move! I dare you! | 你敢乱动试试看 |
[1:08:45] | I dare… | 我看你敢 |
[1:08:46] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[1:08:48] | – He’s dead. – He’s dead. | -他死了 -他已经死了 |
[1:08:49] | – Okay, he’s dead. – Oh, my God. | -好的 他已经死了 -哦 天哪 |
[1:08:51] | What the hell? | 我勒个去 |
[1:08:51] | Oh, God. Case reopened, babe. | 天哪 这案子又得重头查了 宝贝 |
[1:08:53] | They must have poisoned his drink! | 他们一定是在他的酒里下了毒 |
[1:08:55] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[1:08:56] | And look at his face. It’s… | 你看他的脸 这个 |
[1:08:57] | I mean, besides the foaming mouth, he still kinda looks good. | 我想说 除了口吐泡沫他看起来还挺帅 |
[1:09:01] | What is with this man? | 这个人到底怎么回事 |
[1:09:03] | We told the police. We called the police. We told ’em to come here. | 我们报警了 我们还专门叫他们过来 |
[1:09:06] | – Yes. – We’ve got to stop them. | -是的 -我们必须阻止他们 |
[1:09:08] | It’s not like canceling a pizza, honey. | 亲爱的 这可不像取消披萨订单一样 |
[1:09:09] | You tell ’em to show up, they show up. | 你告诉警察来 警察会来的 |
[1:09:11] | If he’s not the killer, who is the killer? | 如果他不是凶手 到底谁是凶手 |
[1:09:13] | And if we don’t know who the killer is before they get here, | 警察来之前我们还不知道凶手是谁的话 |
[1:09:16] | we’re screwed! | 我们就完蛋了 |
[1:09:16] | Do you understand this? | 你明白吗 |
[1:09:18] | He’s gotta be here in this house. | 凶手一定在这栋房子里 |
[1:09:19] | This is gorgeous wallpaper. | 这墙纸真漂亮 |
[1:09:21] | Is that fabric? Is this embossed? | 这是布料的吗 还是浮雕的 |
[1:09:23] | Sweetheart, you’re losing it! | 亲爱的 你快失了智了 |
[1:09:25] | You’re making me nuts right now! | 你也快把我搞发疯了 |
[1:09:26] | No, I know. Hold on. Okay. | 不 我知道 等等 好的 |
[1:09:28] | All right, it’s good. | 好吧 这样好多了 |
[1:09:29] | You all right? You breathing? | 你还好吧 你能正常呼吸吗 |
[1:09:31] | – I have to breathe through this. – Look at me. | -我要保持呼吸 -看看我 |
[1:09:33] | – We gotta turn ourselves in. – Wait, what? | -我们得自首 -等等 什么 |
[1:09:36] | They’re all gonna show up. | 警察待会就来 |
[1:09:37] | If we run, they’re gonna shoot us. | 如果我们逃跑的话他们会开枪的 |
[1:09:38] | What do you mean? We’re gonna just go to jail? | 什么意思 我们要去坐牢吗 |
[1:09:40] | It’s better than getting shot, ain’t it? | 总比挨子弹好吧 |
[1:09:43] | I don’t feel… I don’t feel good. | 我感觉 我觉得不舒服 |
[1:09:45] | – Babe. – Oh, God. | -亲爱的 -天哪 |
[1:09:46] | It’s an Italian prison. | 反正是意大利监狱 |
[1:09:48] | You know the food’s gonna be incredible. | 你知道起码牢饭会很美味的 |
[1:09:49] | We’ll have meatballs and pesto sauce and all that. | 我们可以吃到肉丸啊意面酱什么的 |
[1:09:52] | It’s not co-ed, honey. All right? | 亲爱的 这里没有混合监狱 好吧 |
[1:09:54] | We’re… We’re not gonna be in jail together. | 我们 我们不会被关在一起的 |
[1:09:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:09:57] | Why did you lie to me? | 你之前为什么骗我 |
[1:10:02] | ‘Cause I was… | 因为我 |
[1:10:03] | I was, uh… I was embarrassed. | 因为我觉得很丢脸 |
[1:10:06] | With me? | 在我面前觉得丢脸吗 |
[1:10:07] | Why? I… | 为什么 |
[1:10:09] | I could’ve helped you figure that out. | 有什么事我们可以一起去面对啊 |
[1:10:11] | That’s why we’re together. | 这就是我们要在一起的原因啊 |
[1:10:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:10:13] | Remember when I couldn’t pay my rent at the salon, | 记得我付不起美发沙龙房租的时候 |
[1:10:16] | and then you were like, “Oh, okay.” | 然后你就说 这样 |
[1:10:18] | You got that boot off my landlord’s car. | 然后你帮房东卸掉了那个车轮锁 |
[1:10:21] | That got me another week. | 房东给我宽限了一个星期 |
[1:10:22] | Yeah, I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[1:10:23] | Remember when your cholesterol was through the roof? | 还记得你的胆固醇超标的时候 |
[1:10:25] | And then I made you eat egg whites? You hate egg whites. | 我就逼你吃蛋白 你讨厌蛋白 |
[1:10:28] | And I made you do it, and I did it with you. | 我逼你吃了 然后我也和你一起吃 |
[1:10:30] | You helped me not miss yolks anymore. | 你帮我不再想吃蛋黄了 |
[1:10:32] | That’s right. That’s what we do. We do things together. | 对 就是这样 我们有难同当 |
[1:10:35] | So can we please just figure this out, too? | 所以我们现在齐心协力解决这个问题好吗 |
[1:10:38] | We just don’t know who did it. | 可是我们不知道是谁干的呀 |
[1:10:40] | But Nick, we know who didn’t do it. | 但是尼克 我们知道是谁不是凶手 |
[1:10:42] | – All right? – Right. | -好吗 -好 |
[1:10:44] | So let’s just go downstairs and act like we figured it out. | 所以我们下楼去假装我们已经知道了是谁 |
[1:10:48] | If we’re gonna do that, | 如果我们真要这样做 |
[1:10:49] | we gotta… we just gotta look confident. | 那么 我们要看起来足够自信 |
[1:10:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:10:51] | If we’re gonna look confident, we’ve gotta dress it. | 如果我们想看起来自信那就要穿的像样 |
[1:10:54] | I already know what I wanna wear. | 我已经知道我想穿什么了 |
[1:10:56] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:11] | What’s up, fools? | 傻子们你们好啊 |
[1:11:12] | Okay, we solved the case. Boom. | 我们破案了 想不到吧 |
[1:11:15] | Yo, yo! Where’d you get the clothes? It’s a little much. | 你从哪弄的衣服 有点过了啊 |
[1:11:19] | I found this beautiful dress in a random closet. | 我这件漂亮的裙子是从柜子里翻出来的 |
[1:11:22] | You’re looking gorgeous, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你美翻了 |
[1:11:24] | Thanks, baby. | 谢谢 宝贝 |
[1:11:25] | And he got this stunning tux… | 至于他这身帅气的西装 |
[1:11:28] | …off a… | 是从 |
[1:11:29] | Oh, why candy-coat it? | 有什么好美化的 |
[1:11:31] | A corpse. | 一具尸体身上扒下来的 |
[1:11:32] | There’s another corpse? | 还有另一具尸体 |
[1:11:33] | Jeez! Sorry, yes. | 我的天 不好意思 是的 |
[1:11:35] | Upstairs, eighth door on the left. | 楼上 左边数第八间 |
[1:11:38] | To whom does this dead corpse belong? | 这具尸体是谁 |
[1:11:40] | Oh, yeah. You guys don’t know. | 对啊 你们还不知道 |
[1:11:42] | Bad news, guys. It’s terrible. | 各位 坏消息 |
[1:11:43] | Cavendish is dead. | 卡文迪什死了 |
[1:11:45] | You stole the tux off Charlie’s dead body? | 你从查理的尸体上扒的衣服 |
[1:11:48] | And it fits perfectly. Little tight in the crotch, to be honest. | 而且非常适合 说实话 胯部有点紧 |
[1:11:50] | Just kidding. No, he’s got me beat. He’s got me beat. | 好吧开玩笑 他比我大 比我大 |
[1:11:52] | Wait. Where’s Suzi? | 等等 苏西呢 |
[1:11:54] | – She’s dead. – Dead. | -她死了 -死了 |
[1:11:56] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[1:11:57] | Y’all are like the miniature Manson Family! | 你们就像曼森家族的缩影 |
[1:12:00] | – No, no, no. – Nick and Audrey Spitz, | -不不不 -尼克还有奥德莉·斯皮茨 |
[1:12:01] | – you are under arrest. – Listen. | -你们被捕了 -听我们说 |
[1:12:03] | Ferme la bouche. Is that what it is? | 请你闭嘴 是这么说的吧 |
[1:12:05] | – Just give us a second. We got this. -We got this. Let’s go. | -给我们点时间 -我们能搞定 走 |
[1:12:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:10] | All right. Ladies and gentlemen, let’s review the facts. | 女士们先生们 我们来回顾一下案情 |
[1:12:13] | Malcolm Quince, he was the first to get murdered. | 马尔科姆·昆斯 第一名受害者 |
[1:12:16] | We all assumed it was Tobey. | 我们都认为是托比 |
[1:12:18] | No, we all assumed you did it. | 不是 我们都以为是你干的 |
[1:12:20] | Okay. Yeah, but Tobey hated his father, | 好吧 可是托比恨死了他的父亲 |
[1:12:23] | and he stood to inherit billions of dollars. | 他一直隐忍着是为了继承百亿家产 |
[1:12:26] | Until he caught some lead to the dome. | 直到他顶上开了花 |
[1:12:29] | Can you feel me, Raja? | 你明白我说的吗 拉扎 |
[1:12:31] | – There it is. – And then, | -没错 -然后 |
[1:12:32] | before Sergei was shot, he told us that the Colonel did it. | 谢尔盖被杀之前 他告诉我们凶手是上校 |
[1:12:36] | He told you what? | 他说啥 |
[1:12:37] | But we know you didn’t do it, Colonel, | 不过我们知道不是你 上校 |
[1:12:39] | because we saw you flossing your teeth | 因为那晚我们在你窗外跳舞的时候 |
[1:12:40] | when we were shimmying by your window that night. | 看到你在剔牙 |
[1:12:42] | You two were spying on me in my bathroom? | 你们两个在卫生间里监视我 |
[1:12:45] | Trust me, I did… We saw a lot of shit that night | 相信我 我 那晚我们看到了很多 |
[1:12:47] | that I did not want to see. | 我们并不想看到的东西 |
[1:12:49] | I mean, apologize ahead of time. | 提前道个歉 |
[1:12:50] | We had to see you guys having sex. | 我们还看到了你俩啪啪 |
[1:12:53] | You, um… | 你们 |
[1:12:54] | You… saw that? | 你们 看到了 |
[1:12:56] | Maharajah, some advice for you. | 王公 给你个小建议 |
[1:12:57] | Maybe grab the bottom and squeeze. | 抓住屁股 用力捏 |
[1:13:01] | Huh. Word. | 我记下了 |
[1:13:03] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[1:13:04] | French fries. Yes. | 薯条 没错 |
[1:13:05] | Actually, Juan Carlos, you had nothing to do with this. | 实际上 胡安·卡洛斯 也不会是你 |
[1:13:07] | You couldn’t have had anything to do with it | 你不可能跟这件事扯上关系 |
[1:13:09] | because you were with us when Suzi got killed. | 因为苏西被害时你跟我们在一起 |
[1:13:12] | So it wasn’t you. | 所以不是你 |
[1:13:15] | – It wasn’t you. – No. | -不是你 -当然 |
[1:13:17] | It wasn’t you. | 也不是你 |
[1:13:18] | Holy shit! Maybe we did do it. | 我勒个去 搞不好真是我们干的 |
[1:13:20] | – What? – Did you? | -什么 -是你干的吗 |
[1:13:22] | – Because listen… – What did you just say to me? | -我就是说 -你刚刚说了个啥 |
[1:13:24] | – I’m just messing around. – There it is. | -我开玩笑呢 -这下好了 |
[1:13:26] | – And he’s clapping. – Going to jail. Thanks, babe. | -他在拍手 -等着坐牢吧 谢了亲 |
[1:13:28] | I’m glad we finally are all on the same page. | 很高兴我们终于达成共识了 |
[1:13:31] | Now, since the first murder occurred in French territorial waters, | 鉴于第一起凶杀案发生在法国的海域上 |
[1:13:35] | I will be taking you to Paris to be arraigned and tried. | 二位将被带到巴黎接受传讯和审判 |
[1:13:38] | At least we’re going to Paris. You always wanted to go. | 至少我们能去趟巴黎 你一直都想去的 |
[1:13:41] | Honey, if you keep making jokes at a time like this, | 亲爱的 要是你继续在这种场合开玩笑 |
[1:13:44] | it’s not gonna make this go away. | 就没完没了了 |
[1:13:45] | Lucky for you, since 1977, | 算你们幸运 从1977年开始 |
[1:13:48] | there has been no death penalty under French law. | 法国法律就已经废除死刑了 |
[1:13:52] | French law. | 法国法律 |
[1:13:54] | The French law. Yeah. | 法国法律 是啊 |
[1:13:56] | Surely, Inspector, you of all people | 当然了 探长先生 在所有人当中 |
[1:13:58] | are familiar with the French inheritance law. | 你应该最熟悉法国继承法 |
[1:14:01] | Are you implying I have bastard children? | 你是在暗示我有私生子吗 |
[1:14:04] | Well, I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[1:14:05] | Because I do. | 因为我有 |
[1:14:06] | I was surprised you knew about them. | 我很惊讶你居然知道他们 |
[1:14:08] | I love those little bastards. | 我超爱我的私生子们 |
[1:14:10] | Okay. Anyway, um, the French law states that | 好吧 不管怎么说 法国的法律规定 |
[1:14:13] | a man’s estate must be divided equally amongst his children. | 一个人的遗产须平均分配给其所有的子女 |
[1:14:18] | So it wouldn’t matter what the will said. | 所以遗嘱上写的都不作数 |
[1:14:20] | Straight up, Maharajah. | 完全正确 王公 |
[1:14:22] | The kids were gonna get the money, | 不管老头有没有跟苏西结婚 |
[1:14:24] | whether the old man married Suzi or not. | 他的子女都能拿到遗产 |
[1:14:26] | Mm-hmm. But both of Malcolm’s children are dead. | 不过马尔科姆的两个孩子都死了 |
[1:14:29] | – Both? – Yes. Tobey, | -两个 -是的 托比 |
[1:14:31] | and the son he had with Madeleine LeBoutillier.. | 还有他和玛德琳·勒布提利尔生的儿子 |
[1:14:34] | That boy died at childbirth. | 那个男婴出生时就夭折了 |
[1:14:36] | Did he, Colonel? | 是吗 上校 |
[1:14:38] | I spoke to my partner in New York City. | 我问过我在纽约的搭档 |
[1:14:40] | I said, get the death certificates for Madeleine and the son. | 让他帮我找玛德琳和那个孩子的死亡证明 |
[1:14:43] | He could only find one for Madeleine. | 他只找到了玛德琳的 |
[1:14:45] | But then I started thinking, maybe there’s no death certificate | 然后我就想 没有死亡证明的话 |
[1:14:48] | because there was no death. | 是不是因为根本就没有死 |
[1:14:49] | Nonsense. Malcolm desperately wanted a boy | 不可能 马尔科姆疯了一样的 |
[1:14:52] | to sire the next generation of Quinces. | 想要个儿子来继承昆斯 |
[1:14:54] | He would never abandon a son. | 有儿子的话 他绝对不会不认 |
[1:14:56] | But… | 可是 |
[1:14:58] | what if it was a daughter? | 如果是个女孩呢 |
[1:14:59] | – Yes! – What if it was a daughter? | -没错 -如果生的是个女孩 |
[1:15:00] | The love of his life dies, | 他一生的挚爱死了 |
[1:15:02] | dies giving birth to his unwanted daughter. | 死于为他生下他并不想要的女儿 |
[1:15:04] | – Yes! – It almost makes sense. | -一定是这样 -好像有点道理 |
[1:15:07] | – It does! It kinda does! – It makes total sense. | -的确说得通 -完全说得通 |
[1:15:09] | He gave her away. | 他把她送走了 |
[1:15:11] | Then where is she now? | 那她现在在哪 |
[1:15:12] | Well, she could be anywhere. She could have got married. | 在哪都有可能 可能结婚了 |
[1:15:15] | She could’ve joined a gang, changed her name. | 可能加入黑帮 改名换姓 |
[1:15:17] | Who knows? Carry on. | 谁知道呢 继续说 |
[1:15:18] | Changed her name. Ah! | 改名换姓 |
[1:15:19] | – You changed your name. -Yes. | -你改过名字 -是啊 |
[1:15:22] | Your real last name isn’t Ballard. | 你不姓巴拉德 |
[1:15:24] | So? | 所以呢 |
[1:15:25] | Lots of artists change their names. | 娱乐圈的人都爱改名 |
[1:15:27] | Lady Gaga’s real name isn’t Lady Gaga. | Lady Gaga的真名也不叫Lady Gaga呀 |
[1:15:29] | Yes, Lady Gaga. “Paparazzi,” yes, good. | Lady Gaga 狗仔队这歌好听 |
[1:15:32] | But every Grace Ballard superfan knows | 可是每一个格蕾丝·巴拉德的铁粉都知道 |
[1:15:35] | your first movie was Summer Wetdown. | 你的第一部电影《凉凉一夏》 |
[1:15:37] | You had three lines, and you went by your birth name, | 你有三句台词 而且当时你用了真名 |
[1:15:41] | Grace Butler. | 格蕾丝·巴特勒 |
[1:15:43] | Which, en français, roughly translates to LeBoutillier. | 也就是法语里的勒布提利尔 |
[1:15:46] | Madeleine LeBoutillier, your mother. | 玛德琳·勒布提利尔 你的妈妈 |
[1:15:48] | This is a joke. | 开玩笑的吧 |
[1:15:49] | I wasn’t even in the room when Malcolm Quince was murdered. | 马尔科姆·昆斯被杀的时候我又不在场 |
[1:15:52] | Fine! Then Tobey killed him, | 那好 那就是托比杀的 |
[1:15:53] | but he did it with a little help. | 不过有人在帮忙 |
[1:15:55] | The lights. You turned out the lights. | 灯 是你关的灯 |
[1:15:58] | You convinced Tobey to kill Malcolm so you could split the money with him. | 你答应托比杀了马尔科姆就跟他平分财产 |
[1:16:03] | And then you killed Tobey so that you could just keep all of it. | 然后你又杀了托比想独吞 |
[1:16:06] | Then me and this girl started asking too many questions. | 然后我们两个又开始问东问西的 |
[1:16:09] | So you had to get rid of us. | 所以你得让我们消失 |
[1:16:14] | Luckily, | 幸运的是 |
[1:16:15] | not for him, but Sergei gets in the way. | 谢尔盖替我们挡了子弹 他却不怎么幸运 |
[1:16:18] | Then you seduce the Maharajah | 然后你勾引了王公 |
[1:16:20] | so that you would make us think you were with him all night. | 让我们认为你整晚都跟他在一起 |
[1:16:23] | Yo, you were just twizzlin’ on my wizzle for an alibi. | 原来你只是为了不在场证明才跟我啪啪的 |
[1:16:26] | Girl, that’s cold. | 太残忍了 |
[1:16:27] | You tried to kill us in the library. | 你想在图书馆杀了我们 |
[1:16:30] | You tried to kill us in the market, | 后来又想在市场里杀了我们 |
[1:16:32] | but you got Suzi instead. | 却错杀了苏西 |
[1:16:34] | And the weapon… Hm! | 你的凶器 |
[1:16:36] | – I recognize the weapon now. – The dart? | -我想起来你的凶器了 -飞镖吗 |
[1:16:38] | It was a movie. I watched it one night. | 那部电影 我有一天晚上看的 |
[1:16:40] | You were out with your friends. | 那天你跟朋友们出去了 |
[1:16:41] | You came back drunk and, uh… | 回来喝得醉醺醺的 |
[1:16:43] | What the hell was it? | 到底是什么电影 |
[1:16:44] | Princess Blow Dart. | 飞镖公主 |
[1:16:46] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[1:16:47] | That is not the name of a movie. | 这根本就不是个电影名 |
[1:16:48] | It is! It is! | 是呢 是呢 |
[1:16:49] | Yo, look at my screensaver. | 看我的屏保 |
[1:16:51] | – That’s her! – Oh, my gosh! | -就是她 -我的天哪 |
[1:16:53] | So then you killed Charles | 然后你杀了查尔斯 |
[1:16:55] | because you knew he would never rest | 因为你知道他不找到杀死苏西的凶手 |
[1:16:57] | until he found out who Suzi’s killer was. | 是不会罢休的 |
[1:17:00] | ‘Cause he loved Suzi, not you! | 因为他爱着苏西 而不是你 |
[1:17:02] | The three motives: | 三大动机 |
[1:17:03] | money, love, revenge. | 金钱 爱情 复仇 |
[1:17:05] | You were the mastermind | 你就是策划了 |
[1:17:06] | behind Malcolm Quince’s murders, weren’t you? | 马尔科姆·昆斯谋杀的主脑 对不对 |
[1:17:09] | And you were the one who framed us. | 陷害我们的人也是你 |
[1:17:10] | You killed them all, didn’t you? | 他们都是你杀的 对不对 |
[1:17:12] | Didn’t you? | 对不对呀 |
[1:17:13] | My father was a monster. | 我父亲是个禽兽 |
[1:17:17] | So you admit it? | 所以你承认了 |
[1:17:19] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:17:20] | I am the daughter of Malcolm Quince and | 我就是马尔科姆·昆斯和 |
[1:17:22] | Madeleine LeBoutillier, | 玛德琳·勒布提利尔的女儿 |
[1:17:24] | and sole heir to the Quince fortune. | 昆斯家产的唯一合法继承人 |
[1:17:27] | Uh, and… what about the murders? | 那些谋杀案呢 |
[1:17:31] | Oh, I didn’t do those. | 那些啊 不是我干的 |
[1:17:33] | But it couldn’t have happened to a nicer group of people. | 不过那些人死的简直不能再好了 |
[1:17:37] | So… | 所以 |
[1:17:39] | what other proof do you have? | 你们还有什么证据 |
[1:17:40] | – Of what? – Proof of what? | -证据 -什么证据 |
[1:17:42] | That she killed everybody? | 她杀了所有人的证据吗 |
[1:17:44] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[1:17:45] | Aren’t you gonna do anything at all? | 你就什么都不打算干了 |
[1:17:47] | I mean, is there a French holiday we’re unaware of? | 今天该不会是法国节假日吧 |
[1:17:49] | What the hell do you do? | 要你有啥用 |
[1:17:50] | Look… | 是这样 |
[1:17:52] | I don’t know how you do things in Brooklyn, | 我不知道你们布鲁克林是怎么办事的 |
[1:17:54] | but here we need evidence to make an arrest. | 但我们这里 抓人是需要证据的 |
[1:17:57] | This is not how this is supposed to happen. | 这剧情完全没按剧本走 |
[1:17:59] | The detective is supposed to explain the murders, | 警探才应该是侦破案情的人 |
[1:18:01] | which we just did, | 我们替你侦破了 |
[1:18:03] | and then the killer is supposed to crack and freak out under pressure | 杀手应该在压力下崩溃 惊慌失措 |
[1:18:07] | and admit it! | 供认不讳 |
[1:18:08] | If there’s nothing else, | 要是没什么其它的事 |
[1:18:09] | I’d like to start spending my money now. | 我先去花钱了 |
[1:18:16] | The hat. The hat! Uh, take off your hat. | 帽子 帽子 把帽子摘了 |
[1:18:20] | What? | 什么 |
[1:18:22] | I said take off your hat. | 我说把你的帽子摘下来 |
[1:18:25] | No. | 不要 |
[1:18:27] | The Maharajah bought me this hat, and I quite like it. | 王公给我买的这顶帽子 我很喜欢 |
[1:18:30] | Nick hit the killer in the head with a plate. | 尼克用盘子打到了凶手的头 |
[1:18:33] | And it left a mark, didn’t it? | 留下一个伤痕 不是吗 |
[1:18:35] | Also, why on earth would you put a hat on | 另外 你究竟为什么要戴一顶帽子 |
[1:18:39] | a freshly styled head of hair? | 遮住你的新发型 |
[1:18:41] | How would you know my hair’s been freshly styled? | 你怎么知道我刚做了新发型 |
[1:18:43] | ‘Cause she’s a goddamn hairdresser. | 因为她就是一名美发师 |
[1:18:47] | Please remove your hat, Ms. Butler. | 请取下你的帽子 巴特勒女士 |
[1:18:49] | I’ll do nothing of the kind. | 我不会那样做 |
[1:18:55] | The Butler did it. | 是管家干的吧 |
[1:18:56] | Grace Butler did it! Grace But… Right? | 格蕾丝·巴特勒做的 对吧 |
[1:18:58] | – I said it on the plane. – You had to do it! | -我在飞机上说什么来着 -你真贫嘴 |
[1:19:00] | – Stay back! – Jesus! | -退后 -天啊 |
[1:19:02] | Everybody! | 全都退后 |
[1:19:06] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:19:07] | Son of a bitch. | 混账玩意 |
[1:19:08] | – Wait! – No, no. Whoa! | -等一下 -不要 不要 |
[1:19:10] | Nobody move! | 所有人都不准动 |
[1:19:11] | Nobody move, or I’ll shoot her. | 所有人都不准动 否则我杀了她 |
[1:19:12] | Guns down. Baissez vos armes. | 放下枪 放下枪 |
[1:19:22] | Get an ambulance. | 叫一辆救护车 |
[1:19:24] | Yo, I thought you said he was a terrible shot. | 你不是说他的枪法很烂吗 |
[1:19:26] | Not when it comes to saving my woman. | 如果是救我的女人就不会 |
[1:19:28] | I was aiming for her foot, by the way. | 顺便一提 我瞄准的是她的脚 |
[1:19:32] | All right. It’s all right. | 没事了 没事了 |
[1:19:37] | Thank you for stepping in and trying to stop her, Juan Carlos. | 谢谢你冲过来想阻止她 胡安·卡洛斯 |
[1:19:40] | That was so brave. | 你真勇敢 |
[1:19:41] | De nada, señora. | 不用客气 |
[1:19:45] | I love that. | 说得真好 |
[1:19:46] | I love that he’s brave and I’m, what, nothing? | 他很勇敢 那我就什么也不是了 |
[1:19:49] | Are you kidding? I said you were brave. | 开什么玩笑 我说了你很勇敢 |
[1:19:50] | You didn’t say it. | 你没有说过 |
[1:19:51] | I said so many times. “Nick, you were so brave.” | 我说了很多次 “尼克你真勇敢” |
[1:19:54] | De nada, señora. Halloween. | 不用客气 “万圣节” |
[1:19:58] | Yo, I got a question. | 我有一个疑问 |
[1:19:59] | In the hotel in Monte Carlo, | 在蒙特卡洛的酒店 |
[1:20:01] | you said that you saw me and Grace together. | 你说过你看见我和格蕾丝在一起 |
[1:20:03] | We heard you. | 我们听到了你们 |
[1:20:04] | We heard you. | 我们听到了你们 |
[1:20:05] | We didn’t like what we heard, but I’ll tell… | 我们可不喜欢听到的 不过我会告诉 |
[1:20:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:20:07] | I hope those are new pants, by the way. | 不过我希望你换了新裤子 |
[1:20:09] | Yeah, but… | 当然 不过 |
[1:20:12] | But the truth is, | 不过事实上 |
[1:20:13] | Grace and I were together in the bar | 我们回房间前的一小时 |
[1:20:15] | an hour before we got to our room, | 我和格蕾丝在酒吧 |
[1:20:17] | so how could she have killed Sergei | 所以如果她和我在一起 |
[1:20:20] | if she was with me? | 她是怎么杀的谢尔盖 |
[1:20:24] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[1:20:25] | Audrey. | 奥黛丽 |
[1:20:26] | How did Juan Carlos understand my English just now? | 胡安·卡洛斯刚才怎么听懂我的英语的 |
[1:20:47] | Stop! | 站住 |
[1:20:55] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[1:20:57] | Don’t come any closer! | 不要再过来 |
[1:20:59] | Aah! He speaks English! | 他会讲英语 |
[1:21:00] | I’ve spoken English my whole life, you idiots, | 我从小就会讲英语 你个蠢货 |
[1:21:02] | and a dozen other languages. | 还会讲其他十几门语言 |
[1:21:04] | And by the way, your Latin sucks. | 顺便说一下 你的拉丁语讲的太烂了 |
[1:21:06] | You understood it! | 你听得懂啊 |
[1:21:08] | Don’t you even think about it, Colonel, | 你想都不要想 上校 |
[1:21:10] | or I will shoot your dick off. | 否则我射掉你的老二 |
[1:21:13] | Put your hands up in the air, now. | 举起手来 赶快 |
[1:21:16] | I am the one who told her to convince Tobey to kill his dad, | 是我告诉她说服托比杀了他爸 |
[1:21:19] | destroy this sick family | 以我父亲的名义 |
[1:21:20] | in the name of my father. | 毁掉这个病态的家 |
[1:21:26] | Get into the car. | 进到车子里面 |
[1:21:30] | Go in! | 进去 |
[1:21:31] | Back off! | 退后 |
[1:21:35] | I go fast. | 我先走了 |
[1:21:45] | Look at that! A Ferrari! | 你看那里 一辆法拉第 |
[1:21:46] | – What? – Testarossa! | -什么 -特斯塔罗萨 |
[1:21:47] | Magnum P.I.! Me, baby! | 《夏威夷神探》 就是我啊 宝贝 |
[1:21:49] | I got the mustache! | 我有八字胡了 |
[1:21:52] | Nick, you forgot the gun! | 尼克 你忘了带枪 |
[1:21:54] | This is incredible! This is a fantasy for everybody! | 简直难以自信 这是每一个人的梦想 |
[1:21:57] | How does it open? | 怎么打开门 |
[1:21:58] | Underneath! Pull! Pull! Come on! | 从下面 拉 拉 快点 |
[1:22:00] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:22:03] | What the… | 什么情况 |
[1:22:04] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[1:22:05] | I’m so sorry! I don’t know what to say! | 抱歉 我不知道说什么 |
[1:22:07] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[1:22:19] | Put your hands up. Hands up! Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 举起手来 举起手来 |
[1:22:25] | All I’m saying is, | 我想说的是 |
[1:22:26] | when the engine sounds like your sister’s voice… | 如果发动机的声音听起来像你姐的声音 |
[1:22:29] | irritating, high, and loud… you gotta switch gears. | 很烦人 很尖 很吵 你得换挡 |
[1:22:42] | Yes! | 酷 |
[1:22:43] | Look how nice you handle this thing! | 你看你开得多好 |
[1:22:46] | ♪ I’m gonna take you down ♪ | ♪ 我要带你沉沦 ♪ |
[1:22:50] | ♪ Down, down, down… ♪ | ♪ 沉沦 沉沦 沉沦 ♪ |
[1:22:55] | – Honey, he’s right up there. – I see him. | -亲爱的 他就在那里 -我看到了 |
[1:22:56] | ♪ I’m gonna pull it, pull it ♪ | ♪ 我将扣动 扣动 ♪ |
[1:22:59] | ♪ Pull the trigger ♪ | ♪ 扣动扳机 ♪ |
[1:23:00] | ♪ Shoot to thrill ♪ | ♪ 朝战栗开枪 ♪ |
[1:23:02] | ♪ Play to kill ♪ | ♪ 准备去冲杀 ♪ |
[1:23:04] | ♪ Too many women… ♪ | ♪ 太多女人 ♪ |
[1:23:07] | ♪ Shoot to thrill ♪ | ♪ 朝战栗开枪 ♪ |
[1:23:09] | ♪ Play to kill ♪ | ♪ 准备去冲杀 ♪ |
[1:23:10] | ♪ I got my gun at the ready ♪ | ♪ 我已准备好我的枪 |
[1:23:12] | ♪ Gonna fire at will, yeah ♪ | ♪ 随时可以开枪 ♪ |
[1:23:16] | ♪ I’m like evil ♪ | ♪ 我如魔鬼 ♪ |
[1:23:18] | ♪ I get under your skin… ♪ | ♪ 我在你的内心深处找到了它 ♪ |
[1:23:27] | Again! | 再来一次 |
[1:23:30] | Yeah! Baby, nice. Nice! Nice turn! | 宝贝 过弯真漂亮 |
[1:23:33] | Look at you! Look at you! | 你真棒 你真棒 |
[1:23:35] | Keep going. Keep after him. Keep after him. Keep going. | 继续开 跟着他 跟着他 继续开 |
[1:23:39] | Goat! Goat! Goat! | 羊 羊 羊 |
[1:23:41] | Holy cow! | 天啊 |
[1:23:42] | Do you have any idea how gorgeous you look? | 你知道你开起车来有多帅吗 |
[1:23:45] | Wait! Second goat! What the hell? | 等一下 又有一只羊 见鬼了 |
[1:23:47] | – Do you not like goats or something? – I love them! | -你不喜欢羊之类的 -我喜欢它们 |
[1:23:57] | Idiots. | 蠢货 |
[1:24:04] | Oh, shit. | 该死的 |
[1:24:11] | ♪ Shoot to thrill ♪ | ♪ 朝战栗开枪 ♪ |
[1:24:13] | ♪ Play to kill ♪ | ♪ 准备去冲杀 ♪ |
[1:24:14] | ♪ Too many women with too many pills… ♪ | ♪ 太多嗑太多药的女人 ♪ |
[1:24:17] | Keep going, baby. Go! Go! Go! | 继续开 宝贝 前进 前进 |
[1:24:19] | Go! Go! Go! | 前进 前进 前进 |
[1:24:24] | – Holy shit! – Oh, God! | -该死的 -天啊 |
[1:24:29] | – We gotta pit him, honey. – I gotta what him? | -我们撞他 亲爱的 -我要怎么他 |
[1:24:31] | What you do is you hit the back bumper and he’ll just spin out. | 你要撞后面的保险杠 他的车会打滑 |
[1:24:34] | – I can’t do that. I can’t… – You got this. | -我办不到 我不行 -你可以的 |
[1:24:35] | I can’t. He’s a Formula 1 race car driver! | 我不行 他可是一级方程式赛车手 |
[1:24:39] | Faster! Come on! | 再快点 |
[1:24:40] | This is our adventure. | 这就是我们的探险 |
[1:24:43] | Go for it. | 向前冲吧 |
[1:24:45] | I can do this. I love you. That was sweet. | 我可以做到的 我爱你 你真好 |
[1:24:48] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 我们冲吧 |
[1:24:50] | ♪ Shoot you ♪ | ♪ 射杀你 ♪ |
[1:24:54] | No! | 不 |
[1:24:56] | He didn’t spin. He didn’t spin. We just gotta take him out. | 他没打滑 没打滑 我们得把他干掉 |
[1:24:58] | – Take him out! – Here we go. | -把他干掉 -再冲了 |
[1:25:00] | Floor it! Floor it! | 踩到底 踩到底 |
[1:25:04] | What? | 什么 |
[1:25:09] | Hit the brakes! Hit the brakes! Hit the brakes! | 刹车 刹车 刹车 |
[1:25:21] | Do you have any idea how cool you are? | 你知道你有多酷吗 |
[1:25:24] | Happy anniversary, baby! Yeah. | 宝贝 周年纪念日快乐 |
[1:25:31] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:25:32] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:25:34] | – I’m gonna go get that guy out of the car. – Go get him. | -我去把那个家伙揪出来 -抓住他 |
[1:25:36] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[1:25:38] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:25:43] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走 我们走 |
[1:25:44] | I got you. Come on. | 我扶你一把 |
[1:25:47] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:25:53] | I’m so sick of you, cop! | 我烦死你了 条子 |
[1:25:55] | You should have never come here! | 你不应该来这里 |
[1:25:56] | You should have just stayed home, eating hot dogs, | 你应该呆在家里 吃着热狗 |
[1:25:59] | reading People magazine, and watching reality TV. | 读着《人物》杂志 看着真人秀节目 |
[1:26:08] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:26:09] | You know, that was our… That was our tour bus! | 那是我们的 我们的旅游大巴 |
[1:26:11] | No toilets, no Wi-Fi, and you’re running over people? | 没厕所 没WiFi 你还撞人了 |
[1:26:14] | Brittany’s hogging the window seat! | 布列塔尼霸占着窗户座位 |
[1:26:16] | I want to see the dead guy! | 我想看那个死人 |
[1:26:18] | Just sit down and shut up! I’m gonna take a picture! | 坐下 不要讲话 我要拍照 |
[1:26:21] | – All right. – I love you. Oh, my God, this guy… | -没事 -我爱你 天啊 这家伙 |
[1:26:23] | – We gotta ask ’em how they age ham. – I don’t care! | -我们得问如何制作火腿 -我不在乎 |
[1:26:29] | On behalf of Interpol, I thank you, Mrs. Spitz. | 我代表国际刑警谢谢你 斯皮茨女士 |
[1:26:33] | You are as brilliant as you are beautiful. | 你既聪明又漂亮 |
[1:26:35] | Oh, my gosh. Well, thank you for that. | 谢谢你的称赞 |
[1:26:37] | – And Officer Spitz. – I go, what? What? | -斯皮茨警官 -我去 怎么样 |
[1:26:40] | It seems you are quite the detective after all. | 似乎你还是当警探的好料 |
[1:26:42] | Yes, you are! | 对 的确 |
[1:26:43] | With this girl, yes. | 在她的帮助下 我是 |
[1:26:44] | Something I will be passing along to your superiors in New York. | 我会给你在纽约的上司美言几句 |
[1:26:47] | That would be big. | 那你帮了一个大忙 |
[1:26:48] | I have to tell you, I think this entire experience was pretty great. | 我得告诉你 我认为整个旅程很不错 |
[1:26:51] | Incredible. Yeah. | 难以置信 |
[1:26:52] | Outside of the murders, it was on the money. | 除了谋杀案之外 还是很物有所值的 |
[1:26:55] | Well, I hope the rest of your trip, which we have arranged for you, | 我希望我们为你安排的余下旅程 |
[1:26:59] | is more relaxing. | 会更轻松 |
[1:27:00] | – Bon voyage. – Well, thank you. | -一路顺风 -谢谢 |
[1:27:01] | You owe that to us, but thank you so much. | 你欠我们的 不过非常感谢 |
[1:27:04] | You ever come to New York, you look us up. | 如果你来纽约 要来看我们 |
[1:27:06] | We’ll pin, uh, a triple homicide on you | 我们会诬陷你个三连环杀人案 |
[1:27:08] | or a kidnapping or something. | 或绑架案之类的 |
[1:27:11] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢 -好的 |
[1:27:12] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:27:13] | Good to meet you. All right. Be safe. | 很高兴认识你们 平安 |
[1:27:15] | – Good anniversary, right? – Amazing anniversary. | -纪念日不错 对吧 -超赞的纪念日 |
[1:27:17] | – Kind of… Kind of a cool one. – Loved it! | -很酷 -喜欢死了 |
[1:27:19] | What did you get me, by the way, for a present? | 顺便问一下 你为我准备了什么礼物 |
[1:27:21] | What? Oh, uh… | 什么 |
[1:27:22] | I got you the Amazon gift card. | 我为你准备了亚马逊购物礼券 |
[1:27:24] | – You did? – No, I didn’t get you anything. | -真的 -没 我没准备任何东西 |
[1:27:26] | ♪ You will see ♪ | ♪ 你将看到 ♪ |
[1:27:28] | ♪ Finally ♪ | ♪ 最终 ♪ |
[1:27:29] | ♪ You and me shall always be as one ♪ | ♪ 你我应总是合二为一 ♪ |
[1:27:34] | ♪ See what happiness has done ♪ | ♪ 看看快乐带来了什么 ♪ |
[1:27:35] | 东方快车 | |
[1:27:39] | ♪ We must be in love ♪ | ♪ 我们定将坠入爱河 ♪ |
[1:27:44] | ♪ We must be in love ♪ | ♪ 我们定将坠入爱河 ♪ |
[1:28:00] | ♪ I sigh ♪ | ♪ 我叹息 ♪ |
[1:28:01] | ♪ I don’t know why ♪ | ♪ 我不知为什么 ♪ |
[1:28:02] | ♪ I sigh ♪ | ♪ 我叹息 ♪ |
[1:28:03] | ♪ Is it that I’m lonely for you? ♪ | ♪ 是我为你感到寂寞吗 ♪ |
[1:28:09] | ♪ Are you lonely for me too? ♪ | ♪ 你也为我感到寂寞吗 ♪ |
[1:28:13] | ♪ We must be in love ♪ | ♪ 我们定将坠入爱河 ♪ |
[1:28:18] | ♪ Let me tell you now ♪ | ♪ 我此刻告诉你 ♪ |
[1:28:19] | ♪ I miss your tender kiss ♪ | ♪ 我想念你温柔的吻 ♪ |
[1:28:22] | ♪ Your tender kiss is what I miss ♪ | ♪ 你温柔的吻就是我想念的 ♪ |
[1:28:24] | ♪ I have a strange desire ♪ | ♪ 我有一个新奇的渴望 ♪ |
[1:28:29] | ♪ For your lips of fire ♪ | ♪ 为了你热情的嘴唇 ♪ |
[1:28:33] | ♪ We must be in love ♪ | ♪ 我们定将坠入爱河 ♪ |
[1:28:39] | ♪ Do you love me too… ♪ | ♪ 你也爱我吗 ♪ |