英文名称:Desperado
年代:1995
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:10] | What do you want? | 你要什么? |
[01:11] | Beer. | 啤酒 |
[01:13] | All I got is piss-warm Chango. | 这里只有温的啤酒 |
[01:15] | That’s my brand. | 正合我意 |
[01:36] | This is damn good. | 味道真好 |
[01:40] | I’d say this is the best beer I’ve ever had. | 这是我喝过最好的啤酒 |
[01:44] | Actually | 其实 |
[01:46] | Need anything there? | 还需要什么? |
[01:47] | I’m just glad to be alive right now. | 其实我很庆幸我还活着 |
[01:50] | I was up a few towns away. You know Saragosa? | 我之前在附近的一个小镇 你知道沙巴利镇吧? |
[01:54] | I was at a bar there. Not unlike this one, they serve beer. | 那儿有一个酒吧 和这里一样 他们也卖啤酒 |
[01:57] | Not as good as this, but close. | 没有这么好喝 但很亲切 |
[02:01] | And I saw something you wouldn’t believe. | 当时我看见了一件你不会相信的事情 |
[02:05] | I’m sitting there by myself. | 我自己一人独坐 |
[02:07] | Now, this bar | 这间酒吧 |
[02:10] | was full of lowlifes. | 龙蛇混集 |
[02:16] | I mean, not like this place here. | 我不是说这里 |
[02:18] | No, I mean bad. | 那里是真的很乱 |
[02:20] | Like they were up to no good. | 那些人随时都有可能闹事 |
[02:24] | I’m all by myself. I like it that way. | 我一个人坐在吧台上 我喜欢那种方式 |
[02:26] | Meanwhile, things are going on. | 同时又有事发生了 |
[02:29] | Under-the-table kinds of things. Not too obvious | 一些桌底交易 不是太明显 |
[02:34] | but not too secret either. | 但也不是太秘密 |
[02:37] | So | 于是 |
[02:39] | I’m sitting | 我坐在那边 |
[02:43] | and in walks | 突然走进来 |
[02:46] | the biggest Mexican I have ever seen | 一个我从未见过的墨西哥大块头 |
[02:49] | like he owns the place. | 他大摇大摆的走进来 |
[02:52] | Nobody knew what to make of him or think of him. | 没人知道他是什么来头 |
[02:55] | But there he was, and in he walked. | 他继续向前行 |
[02:58] | He was dark too. | 他很黑 |
[03:01] | I don’t mean dark-skinned. | 不是指皮肤 |
[03:04] | This was different. | 这是不同的 |
[03:06] | It was as if he was always walking in a shadow. | 而是指他像是活在黑暗中 |
[03:09] | Every step he took towards the light | 他步向光明的每一步 |
[03:11] | just when you thought his face would be revealed, it wasn’t. | 就当你认为能知道他的真貌时 结果却不是 |
[03:15] | It was as if the lights dimmed | 灯光好像 |
[03:18] | just for him. | 随他而暗淡 |
[03:19] | 是你喝的连眼也睁不开 | |
[03:28] | So this guy | 然后这个家伙 |
[03:31] | takes a seat at the bar | 在吧台坐了下来 |
[03:33] | orders a soda, sits back, says nothing. | 叫了杯苏打水 一直坐着 一言不发 |
[03:36] | He ordered a soda pop? | 他叫了一杯苏打水? |
[03:38] | I wasn’t interested in his drink. | 我对他的饮料没兴趣 |
[03:40] | I was interested in what he carried. | 但我对他手上拿的更感兴趣 |
[03:44] | Some sort of a suitcase, kind of heavy. | 好像非常沉重似的 |
[03:47] | And he sat that thing beside him as if it were his girl. | 把它放在吧台上 像女伴一样 |
[03:53] | Then, all of a sudden, the bastard spoke. | 突然这混蛋开始讲话 |
[03:56] | You know he was talking business because he upset the bartender. | 小声的对酒保说话 但他说的话好像让酒保很不满 |
[04:00] | Especially when he mentioned | 特别是讲到一个 |
[04:03] | He said something like: | 他说找一个 |
[04:06] | “Bitch” or | 叫“婊子”或 |
[04:09] | “Bucho.” | “布邱”的人 |
[04:17] | That’s what it was. | 就是这样 |
[04:18] | Bucho! | 叫布邱! |
[04:23] | He pissed off the bartender plenty. | 总之他说话触怒了酒保 |
[04:25] | Some of those unsavory characters | 而周围的令人讨厌的瘪三 |
[04:28] | not like these boys, but real scum, they got pissed too. | 不像这儿的人 那些人渣 他们也发狂了 |
[04:32] | Started pulling guns and knives. Starting some shit. | 瘪三们拿出武器来 开始放狗屁 |
[04:36] | Now, the stranger | 那个陌生人 |
[04:38] | he bolts off of the barstool. | 他离开了酒吧椅子 |
[04:40] | He dives into the middle of the room with his case. | 他带着自己的随身箱子来到房间正中 |
[04:42] | Dives right in. | 是跳进酒吧中间 |
[04:43] | I don’t know what he does there, but in two shakes the suitcase is open | 我不知道他玩了什么花样 他摇动两下就把箱子打开了 |
[04:47] | and he’s pulled out the biggest hand cannon I’ve ever fucking seen. | 拿出一把我从未见过的巨大无比的加农手枪 |
[05:13] | That was just the beginning. | 这只是开始 |
[05:16] | You just stood there? You didn’t run for cover or join in? | 你在做什么?没有加入吗? |
[05:20] | I was frozen stiff. | 那时我已吓到撤尿 |
[05:22] | All I could do was watch this | 只能在旁观看 |
[05:29] | thing tear the place apart. | 他大肆破坏 |
[05:31] | It was amazing. | 简直精采百出 |
[05:35] | Cutthroat scumbags were coming forward and dying much-deserved deaths. | 当然那些瘪三不是他的对手 漫天子弹就像世界末日 |
[05:40] | Don’t get me wrong, this was no class-act group like you got here. | 别误会我 不像你们 那班人简直是一团垃圾 |
[05:44] | Not at all. | 没事的 |
[05:45] | No, these guys were world-class turds. | 那班人真的是一堆垃圾 |
[05:48] | I’m sorry, but they got what they deserved. | 很抱歉 但他们罪有应得 |
[05:51] | It was Judgment Night in that place. | 这晚就像审判日一样 |
[05:57] | He grabs one of these guys | 他抓住其中一个家伙 |
[05:59] | the only guy still breathing. | 仍有一个未断气的 |
[06:01] | He starts getting information out of him. | 他开始盘问这仍未断气的家伙 |
[06:03] | And I knew by the whispering | 我通过他们低语了解到 |
[06:05] | this guy was giving up the goods. | 那家伙毫不反抗 |
[06:07] | Spilling his guts. Confessing the world. | 一五一十的全招了 对世界忏悔 |
[06:10] | He told that stranger everything. | 那家伙告诉他一切 |
[06:14] | Everything? | 一切? |
[06:21] | Can I get a cleaner mug? This one’s dirty. | 你有洗杯子吗? 这个杯子是脏的 |
[06:26] | Fuck you. | 他妈的 |
[06:29] | It’s the cleanest one I got. | 这是我最干净的杯子 |
[06:39] | So anyway | 然后 |
[06:41] | without warning | 没有警告 |
[06:43] | without any hint or preview | 没有任何暗示或预演 |
[06:45] | the stranger whips around | 那神秘人士突然转身 |
[06:47] | and he sees | 他看到 |
[06:49] | me. | 我 |
[06:51] | You saw his face? | 你看到他的脸? |
[06:53] | His face? | 脸? |
[06:54] | No. | 没有 |
[06:57] | His eyes. | 只看到他一双眼 |
[07:16] | And he didn’t do anything to you? | 他没向你动粗? |
[07:19] | Not really. He turned to the guy on the floor. | 没有 他转向倒在地上的那家伙 |
[07:24] | Stranger shot him | 向他开枪 |
[07:27] | walked over to the bartender, paid and left. | 然后走到酒保那里 放下钱便离开了 |
[07:31] | The bartender lived? | 酒保没被杀? |
[07:37] | The bartender never gets killed. | 酒保没被杀 |
[07:41] | But | 但是 |
[07:44] | as he neared the door | 他走到后门时 |
[07:45] | (顾客永远是错的) | |
[07:52] | No, man, the bartender got it worse than anybody. | 不 伙计 酒保死得比所有人都惨 |
[08:00] | Here. | 老兄 |
[08:01] | It’s on the house | 在房子里面 |
[08:04] | if you remember his face. | 如果你记得他的容貌 |
[08:08] | Thanks, but no thanks. | 多谢 但我心领了 |
[08:10] | I’m clearing out of here. | 我得走了 |
[08:12] | Because I think | 因为我想 |
[08:15] | he’s headed this way. | 他正向着这里走来 |
[08:19] | Thank you, boys! | 多谢你们 |
[08:21] | Y’all take care! | 保重 |
[09:01] | 片名:英雄不流泪 | |
[10:03] | Get back. | 回来 |
[10:07] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[12:11] | Who is it? | 你是谁? |
[12:12] | It’s your only friend. | 是你唯一的朋友 |
[12:21] | Don’t you think you’re being a little too cautious? | 你过份谨慎了 |
[12:32] | One day you’ll lay too hard on that and blow your brains out. | 总有一天你会死在自己的枪下 |
[12:38] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛? |
[12:44] | He’s there. | 他就在附近 |
[12:48] | I mentioned his name and they freaked. | 我一提到他的名字便吓怕他们 |
[12:51] | Bucho’s there? | 布邱就在附近? |
[12:53] | One second they weren’t listening to a word I said | 那班人原先当我的话是耳边风 |
[12:57] | but when I mentioned him | 但我一提到他 |
[12:59] | they listened. | 他们便洗耳恭听 |
[13:02] | And suddenly they got very interested in who you were. | 突然对你是谁而大感兴趣 |
[13:07] | So I laid the story down nice and thick. | 我对故事情节加盐加醋 |
[13:10] | How thick? | 加了多少? |
[13:12] | Pretty thick. | 大加特加 |
[13:13] | You were the biggest Mexican I’d ever seen. | 说你是墨西哥大块头 |
[13:16] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[13:17] | I exaggerated, but they bought it. | 我夸大其词 但他们也信了 |
[13:19] | They’re shitting bricks right now, I promise. | 他们马上就担心忧虑了 我保证 |
[13:22] | Where do I go? | 到哪找到他? |
[13:27] | Tarasco Bar’s a good start. | 可到特立哥酒吧 |
[13:29] | Don’t turn it into a bloodbath like last time. | 这次别再血洗酒吧 |
[13:33] | That wasn’t my fault. | 那次不是我的错 |
[13:34] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[13:35] | They started it. | 他们先惹我的 |
[13:37] | Whatever. Just remember | 无论如何 给我听着 |
[13:39] | Bucho has plenty of thugs, but without them, he’s dead. | 布邱有很多手下 但没有他们保护 他必死 |
[13:43] | Save your bullets. | 你要善用子弹 |
[13:45] | Suddenly | 当然 |
[13:47] | you’re my big brother. | 你像个大哥哥一样 |
[13:49] | I do feel some responsibility for you. | 我觉得有责任照顾你 |
[13:54] | – Can I ask you something? – What? | – 我可以问你一个问题吗? – 什么? |
[13:57] | What happens when he’s dead? | 若他死了又怎么样? |
[14:02] | When Bucho’s dead | 若布邱死了 |
[14:07] | it’s over. | 事情便了结了 |
[14:10] | He’s the last one. | 他是我最后要杀的人 |
[14:13] | End of payback. Eye for an eye. | 复了仇 以牙还牙 |
[14:16] | You finally going to be satisfied? | 那你就满足了吗? |
[14:19] | I think so. | 不错 |
[14:21] | I hope so. | 祝你成功 |
[14:27] | I don’t have the stomach for this anymore. | 我再也受不了这样的生活了 |
[14:31] | You never did. | 你总是这样 |
[14:34] | Neither did you. | 其实你也受不了 |
[15:59] | 快滚 笨蛋 | |
[16:02] | (特立哥酒吧) | |
[16:07] | 老友 干嘛灯火通明 | |
[16:14] | 布邱 | |
[16:15] | I just called the Oro Verde Bar in Saragosa. | 刚打到沙迪奥巴利 |
[16:21] | There was no answer. | 没人接听 |
[16:24] | Let me know if you hear anything. | 有消息通知我们 |
[16:27] | 拜拜 | |
[16:32] | I want a close lookout on all operations. | 我要求对所有行动都密切监视 |
[16:35] | That means double and triple checking, even our regular customers. | 两遍三遍的检查 甚至连熟人也不要放过 |
[16:38] | I’ll handle it. | 我会办妥 |
[16:41] | Where’s my car? Is it finished? How long must I wait? | 车预备好没有?还要等多久 |
[16:44] | I sent it back. | 那车看起来有些不妥 我叫他们开回去了 |
[16:46] | Again? I could have built the thing myself by now. | 又不妥 我干脆自己造一台 |
[16:49] | – And what’s this? – It’s my sister’s nephew. | – 这是干嘛? – 我妹妹的侄子 |
[16:51] | He needs work, so he wanted to show you his fighting abilities. | 他在找工作 露一手给你看 |
[16:55] | You call this an audition, fighting against Pipon? | 跟比邦过招就叫露一手? |
[16:59] | If he can’t beat Cristos, I’m not interested. Get in there. | 若他打不过克里斯托便免谈 |
[17:04] | Get out! | 滚! |
[17:24] | He doesn’t look special so far. | 看来没什么特别本领 |
[17:28] | Kick his ass! | 干掉他! |
[18:06] | That’s more like it. | 那才像样 |
[18:13] | He’ll never dance again. | 他不能再跳舞 |
[18:25] | – So much for Cristos. – Told you. | – 克里斯托也不过如此 – 跟你说过 |
[18:28] | Listen. This is what I want you to do. | 听着 照我说的话做 |
[18:32] | Take extra men and place them around the Tarasco and La Azteca. | 带多一些兄弟到特立哥酒吧 |
[18:35] | These Colombians wonder if I can handle the extra volume. | 那些哥伦比亚人想知我的实力 |
[18:38] | They’re watching us enough as it is. | 正注视我们的行动 |
[18:41] | What? | 什么? |
[18:42] | And him? | 他呢? |
[18:46] | Cast that leg up. And welcome to the family. | 欢迎他加入 |
[19:52] | 换算成美金是多少钱? | |
[20:02] | 一万八千元 | |
[20:05] | 妈的 | |
[20:09] | 把钱给他还是杀了他? | |
[20:13] | 钱就进了我们的口袋 | |
[20:16] | I have a house payment. | 我家里的负担不轻 |
[20:18] | 宰了他 | |
[20:29] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[20:31] | But | 但是 |
[20:32] | l used to work in a bar | 我以前曾在酒吧工作 |
[20:34] | so I know what it’s like to wait on people. | 我懂得如何招呼客人 |
[20:37] | And I want to tell you that the service here | 我想让你知道这里的服务 |
[20:40] | needs immediate improvement. | 需要立即改善 |
[20:44] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[20:46] | What do I mean? | 我什么意思? |
[20:48] | Our waiter | 我们的服务员 |
[20:51] | where is he? | 在哪儿呢? |
[20:54] | Don’t tell me he’s still in the bathroom. | 别跟我说他仍在厕所 |
[20:58] | He never came back to see if we wanted anything else. | 没有人再来问我们需要些什么 |
[21:02] | He never brought us our check. | 又没有拿帐单来 |
[21:04] | We wanted our check so we could get the hell out of here. | 我们需要买单并离开这该死的地方 |
[21:10] | Here. | 给你 |
[21:12] | This should be sufficient. | 这些钱应该够了 |
[21:14] | And don’t be expecting a tip. | 休想我给你小费 |
[21:18] | If you don’t treat me good, I won’t ask you out. | 如果你不对我好点 我不会让你出去 |
[21:22] | And your beer tastes like piss. | 你的啤酒味道像尿一样 |
[21:24] | – We know! – Because we piss in it! | – 当然! – 是用我们的尿泡制的! |
[21:27] | That’s not all! | 还加上其他人的尿 |
[21:32] | Bad beer, bad service. | 烂啤酒 烂服务 |
[21:33] | Don’t they know not to come in? | 谁叫他们来光顾? |
[21:45] | 2 cervezas. | 两杯啤酒 |
[21:47] | These are for you. | 这个是给你的 |
[21:59] | Just a minute. | 等一等 |
[22:43] | (特立哥酒吧) | |
[22:58] | I wanted to see the guitar. | 我想看看你的吉他 |
[23:04] | Do you play? | 你会弹? |
[23:05] | Yes, do you? | 会 你呢? |
[23:08] | A little bit. | 只懂皮毛 |
[23:10] | Play something. | 弹一首 |
[23:13] | Not right now. | 现在不能 |
[23:14] | This is my father’s, but he doesn’t play anymore. | 这是家父的吉他 他现在不弹了 |
[23:18] | No? | 不弹? |
[23:19] | There’s not much work for a mariachi. Now he just watches TV. | 他当乐师找不到工作 现在整天看电视 |
[23:26] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 真可惜 |
[23:28] | He was never that good anyway. | 他的吉他技巧不太高超 |
[23:30] | Not as good as I’ll be. Listen. | 不及我的那么好 |
[23:40] | Loosen your fingers a bit. | 放松指头 |
[23:48] | Like this. | 这样 |
[23:55] | You know what I mean? | 明白吗? |
[23:58] | Loosen them up. | 放松 |
[24:01] | How do you do that? | 你是怎样弹的? |
[24:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:06] | Give me this. | 给我 |
[24:14] | Forget this hand, okay? You want to get faster. | 不要想着你的手 便会快点 |
[24:18] | Here’s the secret. | 这就是秘决 |
[24:24] | Got it? | 明白吗? |
[24:26] | Good. | 好 |
[24:28] | Practice thisevery day. | 每天都要练习 |
[24:36] | All day. | 整天练习 |
[24:39] | Next time | 下次 |
[24:42] | I’ll show you how to play a tune | 我教你一首歌 |
[24:44] | using what you’ve learned. | 以我教你的方法弹奏 |
[24:50] | Practice. | 多练习 |
[25:10] | 我这里有两个混蛋 | |
[25:17] | This reminds me of a joke. | 这叫我想起一个笑话 |
[25:21] | This guy comes into a bar | 有个家伙进到酒吧 |
[25:23] | walks to the bartender and says | 去到酒保那里说 |
[25:25] | ” Bartender, I got a bet for you. | “酒保 我与你打赌 |
[25:28] | I’ll bet you $300 that I can piss | 我赌你三百块 我可以把尿 |
[25:31] | into that glass over there | 撒进那个杯子里 |
[25:33] | and not spill a drop.” | 一点也不溅出来” |
[25:36] | The bartender looks at the glass. It’s 10 feet away. | 那酒保望着离他十英尺的酒杯 |
[25:39] | He says | 跟那顾客说 |
[25:41] | “You’re telling me you’ll bet me $300 | “你是说要赌三百块钱?” |
[25:43] | that you can piss, standing here | 你能撒尿 站在这儿 |
[25:45] | into that glass, and not spill a single drop?” | “撒进那个杯子里 一点也不溅出来?” |
[25:50] | Customer looks up and says: | 那顾客看了看说 |
[25:52] | “That’s right.” | “是的” |
[25:54] | Bartender says, “You’ve got a bet.” | 那酒保说 “我们打赌” |
[25:56] | The guy goes, “Okay, here we go.” | 那家伙说 “好 一言为定” |
[25:59] | Pulls out his thing. | 他把那东西拿出来 |
[26:01] | He’s thinking about the glass. | 他心想着那杯子 |
[26:03] | He’s thinking about the glass. Thinking about his dick. | 他一心想着那杯子 再想着自己的那老二 |
[26:06] | Dick, glass, dick, glass, dick, glass, dick, glass. | 老二 杯子 老二 杯子 老二 杯子 老二 杯子 |
[26:10] | Then he lets it rip. | 然后他用力射了 |
[26:13] | He pisses all over the place. | 尿花四溅 |
[26:16] | He pisses on the bar. | 他尿到酒吧里 |
[26:18] | He pisses on the stools, on the floor, the phone. | 连木桌、椅子、电话 满地都是 |
[26:22] | On the bartender! | 酒保也不能幸免 |
[26:24] | He’s pissing everywhere except the fucking glass! | 尿溅的到处都是 只有那杯子没事 |
[26:30] | Bartender’s laughing. He’s $300 richer. He’s like | 酒保哈哈大笑 赢了三百块 |
[26:34] | Piss dripping off his face. | 尿水从酒保脸上流下 |
[26:36] | He says, “You fucking idiot, man! | 他说“该死的混蛋!” |
[26:39] | You got it in everything except the glass! | “你就是撒不到那杯子!” |
[26:42] | You owe me $300, puta.” | “你欠我三百块” |
[26:46] | Guy goes, ” Excuse me just one little second.” | 那家伙说 “对不起 等一等” |
[26:49] | Goes in the back of the bar. | 便走回酒吧里面 |
[26:51] | There’s a couple of guys playing pool. | 那有一伙打桌球的人 |
[26:54] | He walks over to them. | 他走到他们那里 |
[26:56] | Comes back to the bar. | 又回到酒吧 |
[26:58] | Goes, ” Here you go. $300.” | 说 “给你 这是三百块” |
[27:01] | The bartender’s like | 酒保说 |
[27:03] | “Why are you so happy? You just lost $300, idiot!” | “为什么那么高兴 你刚输掉三百块 笨蛋!” |
[27:06] | The guy says, “See those guys there? | 那家伙说 “看见那班人没?” |
[27:10] | I just bet them $500 apiece | “我刚才向他们打赌每人五百块” |
[27:14] | that I could piss on your bar | “可以在你的酒吧撒尿” |
[27:16] | your floor, your phone, and piss on you | “撒在桌上、电话上、你的脸上” |
[27:20] | and not only would you not be mad about it | “你不但不生气” |
[27:24] | you’d be happy.” | “还会哈哈大笑” |
[27:34] | That’s funny shit, huh? | 好笑吗? |
[27:36] | “You’d be happy about it!” | “一定叫你笑破肚皮” |
[27:44] | Guess what? | 告诉你 |
[27:50] | He didn’t check out. | 他未能通过测试 |
[27:52] | You | 而你 |
[27:55] | you checked out just fine. | 你合格 |
[27:59] | Well, I knew I would because | 我知道能合格是因为 |
[28:02] | me and Bucco | 我和布邱 |
[28:04] | – we go way back. – Bucho. | – 认识很久了 – 布邱 |
[28:06] | Him too. | 是真的 |
[28:10] | And this guy | 至于这个人 |
[28:12] | – I just met him today. – Go on in. | – 我是今天才认识的 – 进来吧 |
[28:15] | Good work, by the way. | 你实在太厉害了 |
[28:16] | – Good work. – Go in. | – 真厉害 – 进去 |
[28:18] | It’s nice to see you cross the I’s and dot the T’s here. | 看到你这么一丝不苟太爽了 |
[28:21] | It’s cool, ese, cool. | 冷静 冷静 |
[28:23] | Lead the way. | 请带路 |
[29:08] | In there? | 进去? |
[29:11] | Fucking disgusting. | 他妈的 真恶心 |
[29:35] | What do you want? | 要什么? |
[29:38] | I’m just looking for work. | 找差事 |
[29:41] | There’s no work here. | 这里没空缺 |
[29:43] | I see. | 是吗? |
[29:51] | Is there something to drink? | 有什么可以喝的吗? |
[29:53] | Is there something in the case? | 吉他箱内有东西吗? |
[29:55] | Yeah. | 有 |
[29:56] | What? | 是什么? |
[29:58] | My guitar. | 吉他 |
[30:04] | Sure you don’t want to hear me play before you say there’s no work? | 何不先听我弹一弹? |
[30:08] | We just want to see what’s in the case. | 我们只想知道里面是不是吉他 |
[30:11] | If it’s like you say | 若真的是吉他 |
[30:13] | drink all you want. | 我便请你喝酒 |
[30:18] | But I told you already. | 我早跟你说过 |
[30:20] | I’m a musician. This is my guitar. | 我是音乐家 我只是一位吉他手 |
[30:23] | Don’t touch it! | 别动! |
[30:24] | Get him away! | 退后! |
[30:34] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[30:36] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[30:40] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[30:42] | It’s a guitar. | 吉他 |
[30:47] | It’s a guitar. | 只是吉他而已 |
[30:50] | We heard about a case full of guns. | 我们听说有人 专用吉他箱携带枪械 |
[30:53] | I know. | 我明白 |
[30:55] | Just had to make sure. | 想小心一些 |
[30:57] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[31:02] | It’s him! | 是他 |
[31:05] | Well, yes. | 对 |
[31:07] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[31:09] | I’m not against you, so keep it down. | 我不是要对付你们 |
[31:12] | Keep it down. | 请镇定 |
[31:14] | I’m just looking for a man who calls | 我只是要找一个人 他叫 |
[31:19] | Not yet. | 别乱来 |
[31:50] | What the fuck’s going on?! | 发生什么事了? |
[31:55] | Is that going on now? | 那是实况转播吗? |
[32:37] | Watch him! | 看着他 |
[32:39] | What the fuck’s going on? | 发生什么事? |
[32:50] | Friends of yours? | 你的朋友? |
[32:53] | I swear I have no fucking idea what the hell’s going on! | 我不知道发生什么事 |
[33:10] | Shit! | 该死! |
[33:57] | You missed me! | 眼界真差 |
[34:27] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[34:31] | Come here. | 过来 |
[34:35] | I’m looking for a man who calls himself ” Bucho.” | 我在找一个叫布邱的人 |
[34:41] | That’s all. | 没有其他目的 |
[34:43] | But you had to do it the hard way. | 你却找我麻烦 |
[34:52] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[34:54] | I don’t want to kill you. | 我不想杀你 |
[34:57] | I just want you to take me to him. Understand? | 只要你带我去找他 |
[35:11] | Tried to shoot me in the back, huh?! | 想暗箭伤人 |
[35:22] | Fucker! | 卑鄙小人 |
[35:59] | If you want to go | 若你想走 |
[36:01] | go. | 就走 |
[36:04] | If you’re going to stay | 若你想留下 |
[36:07] | relax. | 别紧张 |
[36:25] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[36:34] | 是你自找的 | |
[39:48] | The money’s still in back. | 钱仍在这里 |
[39:49] | So’s the pickup. | 那货车也在 |
[39:51] | Pick-up Guy’s lying on the floor with 3 bullets in his head. | 货车司机头部中弹 |
[39:55] | – Tavo must have shot him. – Where’s Tavo? | – 一定是塔沃枪杀他 – 塔沃呢? |
[39:58] | Tavo’s outside. | 在外面 |
[40:00] | Where? | 在哪? |
[40:01] | 2 blocks up. | 朝北的两条街 |
[40:03] | Tell him to get his ass over here! | 叫他过来 |
[40:05] | – I want to know what happened! – He’s dead. | – 我要知道发生什么事 – 他死了 |
[40:43] | I’ll tell you, boss | 我说过 头儿 |
[40:45] | whoever it was didn’t come for the money. | 施毒手的人不是为钱 |
[40:50] | They came for me. | 是要杀我 |
[40:52] | “找寻布邱” | |
[40:54] | You’ve heard stories of the man with a guitar case full of weapons. | 听说有人在他的吉他内藏满枪 |
[40:59] | Those are stories. That’s all they are, stories. | 谣言满天飞 |
[41:03] | I cannot believe it. | 我才不信 |
[41:11] | Can’t you see we are fucking closed?! | 你们看不出来酒吧要关门了吗? |
[41:16] | We need to find him. | 一定要找到他 |
[41:18] | You said the Colombians are watching. | 但是你说哥伦比亚人 正在盯着我们 |
[41:21] | So we move quickly. | 所以我们动作更要快 |
[41:22] | He’s probably left town. | 他可能已经离开这里了 |
[41:25] | He knows I’m here now. | 他知道我在这里 |
[41:26] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他不会离开 |
[41:40] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿? |
[41:42] | Bookstore. | 书店 |
[41:44] | Bookstore-cafe. | 书店兼营餐厅 |
[41:52] | What the hell did you give me? | 你给我吃了什么药? |
[41:54] | Painkillers. | 止痛药 |
[41:56] | I’m operating. | 我在施手术 |
[42:04] | Where is everybody? | 为何这里没有人? |
[42:06] | I closed early so no one would come around. | 我提早关门 |
[42:08] | No one would come around anyway. | 反正不会有人来 |
[42:13] | Why? | 为什么? |
[42:14] | Nobody reads. | 这里读书风气很差 |
[42:23] | Is it yours? All those | 是你的吗?这些 |
[42:25] | books? | 书? |
[42:27] | It’s mine. | 都是我的 |
[42:29] | My parents passed away. | 我双亲过世 |
[42:31] | They left me the building and some money. | 留下这栋建筑物和钱 |
[42:34] | I have an apartment upstairs. | 我住在楼上 |
[42:39] | Why a bookstore? | 为何开书店? |
[42:41] | This town never had a bookstore. | 镇上没有书店 |
[42:44] | So I get this bright idea. | 因此我才开了一家 |
[42:49] | Are you sure you know what you’re doing? | 你真的懂得替人施手术? |
[42:55] | Why a bookstore, huh? | 为何开书店? |
[42:58] | All right. Isn’t there a hospital? | 好了 这里有医院吗? |
[43:00] | Trust me. You don’t want to go to a hospital here. | 听我的 千万不要进这里的医院 |
[43:07] | You’ll never find work in this town. | 你在这里不能找到工作 |
[43:10] | What? | 为什么? |
[43:11] | The guitar. | 吉他手 |
[43:13] | Nobody hires musicians around here. | 没有人会雇吉他手 |
[43:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:20] | I use it to pick up girls. | 我用吉他来交马子 |
[43:29] | Oh, come on! | 手轻一点 |
[43:39] | – You see this? – I see it. | – 看到吗? – 看到 |
[43:41] | That one had your name on it. | 这子弹差点取了你的命 |
[43:46] | You don’t even know my name. | 你甚至不知道我的名字 |
[43:49] | That’s right. | 对 |
[43:50] | I don’t know your name. | 我不知道你叫什么名字 |
[43:54] | You smoke? | 你抽烟吗? |
[43:57] | Nope. | 不! |
[44:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:08] | It’s the least I can do for you, after saving my life. | 你救我一命 我只能这样报答你 |
[44:12] | Have a couple more. | 再来一粒 |
[44:14] | – What is it? – Painkillers. | – 是什么? – 止痛药 |
[44:19] | Hot water. | 热水 |
[44:22] | Shit! | 狗屁! |
[44:24] | What’re you doing?! | 你想干什么? |
[44:25] | – Sorry. – You’re crazy. | – 抱歉 – 你疯了? |
[44:27] | Relax. Here, this is the cold water. | 别紧张 这是冰水 |
[44:36] | Better? | 好点吗? |
[44:38] | Let’s stitch you up. | 替你缝伤口 |
[45:08] | Get out of here! | 滚 |
[46:26] | I know you. | 我知道你是谁 |
[46:28] | Really? | 真的? |
[46:31] | You’re that guy you always hear stories about. | 你的大名无人不知 |
[46:36] | You kill drug dealers. | 你专杀毒贩 |
[46:38] | Do you know Bucho? | 认识布邱吗? |
[46:41] | I hope you don’t think you can take Bucho alone. | 你一个人斗不过他的 |
[46:44] | You know him? | 认识他吗? |
[46:45] | Yeah. | 认识 |
[46:48] | I have a few friends I can call. | 我可找人帮忙 |
[46:51] | They owe me a favor. | 我帮过他们 |
[46:54] | Don’t complain. | 别抱怨了 |
[46:55] | That would be straight if you hadn’t been moving so much. | 若不乱动很快便痊瘉 |
[47:00] | That one’s worse. | 那条疤很粗 |
[47:01] | Who did that one? | 谁替你缝的? |
[47:03] | I did, a long time ago. | 我自己 很久以前的事 |
[47:12] | I don’t want to know what that is. | 我一点也不想知道那是什么 |
[47:19] | Saved my life more than once. | 它曾多次救过我的命 |
[47:23] | You can have it. | 送给你 |
[47:25] | No, thanks. | 多谢 别客气 |
[47:28] | No, I’m okay. | 不用了 我很好 |
[47:33] | Will you help me? | 可否帮我忙 |
[47:39] | I don’t think I can help you. | 我不能帮你 |
[47:43] | I must leave my things here for a few minutes. | 我要把行李放在这里一会儿 |
[47:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:49] | I can trust you, right? | 你不会出卖我吧? |
[47:50] | Yeah. | 当然不会 |
[47:51] | Really? | 确定? |
[47:54] | All right. | 是的 |
[47:56] | Where’re you going? | 去哪? |
[47:57] | I have to go to church. | 我要去教堂 |
[48:00] | What for? | 做什么? |
[48:01] | Confess my sins. | 忏悔 |
[48:03] | I’m a sinner. | 我满手血腥 |
[48:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[48:13] | Did I thank you? | 我向你道谢了吗? |
[48:14] | No, you didn’t. | 没有 |
[48:19] | I will. | 我会的 |
[48:38] | What do you think? | 布邱 怎样? |
[48:42] | Bulletproof windows | 防弹窗 |
[48:43] | sidings | 侧面 |
[48:45] | the hood. | 加罩 |
[48:48] | Just what you asked for. | 就是你所要的 |
[48:53] | Listen | 听着 |
[48:54] | there are no more pickups today, except one in Hidalgo. | 除希达那边外 今天没有别的货要收 |
[48:58] | Stay away from there. | 不用你去 |
[49:00] | The rest of the town is game. Take this car and find him! | 留在镇内 用这车去找他 |
[49:04] | I’ll take my truck. | 我用货车 |
[49:05] | Take the car. That’s why I got it. | 用这车 我给你用的 |
[49:07] | If you see a stranger | 若看到陌生人 |
[49:09] | kill him. I can’t take any more chances. | 格杀勿论 别心软 |
[49:17] | The sunroof’s bulletproof. | 天窗是防弹的 |
[49:19] | Works as a shield when shooting out the top. | 做为向上射时的防护罩 |
[49:22] | Look at this guy. | 你看他 |
[49:29] | It works. Now go and get him. | 果然有效 你去 |
[49:35] | I want you to take her. You’ll need all the help you can get. | 带她去 可以协助你 |
[49:54] | You too. | 你也去 |
[50:24] | Bless me, Father, for I have just killed quite a few men. | 神父 我杀了很多人 |
[50:27] | No shit. | 真的 |
[50:30] | From what I hear, you cleaned out the entire Tarasco Bar. | 听说你血洗特立哥酒吧 |
[50:33] | Nice job. Every hit man in Coahuila’s looking for you. | 做得好 全镇枪手都在找你 |
[50:37] | Things got out of hand. | 恶斗难免 |
[50:39] | I said no more bloodbaths. | 我叫你不要再杀人 |
[50:41] | I told you. Bucho’s the last one. | 我只想杀布邱 |
[50:45] | Then I’m finished. | 杀了他我便洗手不干了 |
[50:46] | No, I’m finished. They killed the woman you loved. | 不 是我不干了 他杀死你的爱人 |
[50:50] | Then they shot through your hand. | 射穿你的手 |
[50:52] | Two points. Wake up! | 双重打击 醒醒吧! |
[50:54] | There is no payback for that. | 你斗不过他的 |
[50:58] | Walk away. | 走吧! |
[51:01] | Trust me | 形势十分不妙 |
[51:02] | this is one you won’t want to see through to the end. | 这个人是你永远不想见到的 |
[51:08] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[51:10] | I’ve done some checking, and Bucho is not someone to mess with. | 我这样说吧 我做过查探 不能惹布邱 |
[51:14] | Trust me. | 相信我吧 |
[51:16] | I cannot leave without Bucho. | 我一定要杀死他 |
[51:18] | You don’t expect to live much longer? Fine. I do. | 你活得不耐烦了?没关系 但我可不想死 |
[51:21] | If you need any more help | 叫人帮手时 |
[51:23] | don’t call me. | 别找我 |
[51:24] | Call Campa and Quino. They’re crazy. | 找康帕和季诺两个疯子 |
[51:27] | I should be able to count on you! | 我要你帮忙 |
[51:29] | Those days are gone. | 无能为力 |
[51:32] | Just wait! Come on! | 等一等 |
[51:34] | Good luck. Don’t get shot. | 祝你好运 别中弹 |
[51:38] | Did you want confession? | 想告解吗? |
[51:43] | Maybe later, Father. Because where I am going | 迟一点吧!神父 因为我 |
[51:46] | I’d just have to come right back. | 我很快便回来 |
[52:16] | Look | 听着 |
[52:18] | I didn’t call about it before because | 我以往没找你是因为 |
[52:22] | I could handle it. | 我自己可以解决 |
[52:26] | Yes, he’s got no place to go. | 对 他走头无路 |
[52:29] | I got my men on him right now. | 我已经派人追杀他 |
[52:32] | You brought someone in?! | 你找人杀他? |
[52:34] | How long has he been here? | 他来这里多久了? |
[52:37] | Who is he? | 他究竟是谁? |
[52:40] | What are you talking about? We can handle it. | 你说什么?我们可以对付他 |
[52:44] | Someone like that will just tear the place up | 他会大斗一场 |
[52:46] | will make a lot of noise. | 弄得满城风雨 |
[52:52] | What does your guy look like? | 你的人面貌如何? |
[52:56] | I’ve got to know, or the wrong people might get killed. | 我一定要知道 我的手下或许会误杀他 |
[53:00] | Next time I’ll call sooner, but I knew I could handle this | 下次我会早点通知你 但这次我自己可以应付 |
[53:06] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[53:11] | What’s the number to the phone in my car? | 车上的电话号码是什么? |
[53:15] | Fuckheads, what’s the number to my car phone?! | 车上的电话号码是什么? |
[53:19] | Number! | 号码? |
[53:23] | It’s in your car, boss. | 在车上 |
[53:43] | What’s the fucking number to the phone in my car? | 车上的电话号码是什么? |
[53:53] | Fuck. | 我操! |
[53:57] | – What are you doing? Get away. – You can’t go away like this. | – 你干什么? – 你不能这样就走 |
[54:01] | I need you. | 帮帮忙 |
[54:04] | I dreamt about her again. | 我又梦见她了 |
[54:06] | So what! | 我才不管! |
[54:10] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[54:14] | You are right. | 你是对的 |
[54:16] | You are right. | 你是对的 |
[54:19] | Maybe I should quit. | 或许我应该走 |
[54:21] | Now you’re talking some sense, because let me tell you | 终于想通了 告诉你 |
[54:25] | you keep this up and it’ll be over real quick. | 你再这样会没命的 |
[55:07] | Get in! | 进来! |
[55:16] | Watch it! | 当心! |
[55:26] | Where is he? We got to kill him. | 他在哪儿?我们要干掉他 |
[56:20] | It’s me again. | 又是我 |
[56:21] | The man you sent in What does he look like? | 你派来的人长得怎样? |
[56:26] | Just so that I know. So my people don’t get confused. | 免得我手下误中副车 |
[56:30] | Dark hair, dark skin. I figured that. | 相信是深色头发、深色皮肤 |
[56:33] | Can I have a few more details? | 可以多提供一些资料吗? |
[56:36] | Tattoo on his chest. | 胸口有纹身 |
[56:39] | Tattoo of a woman on his chest. | 胸口有女人的纹身 |
[56:42] | What else? | 还有什么? |
[56:44] | Any weapons? | 什么武器? |
[56:46] | Throwing knives. | 飞刀 |
[56:49] | And? | 还有呢? |
[56:51] | And pay-phone money so he can call you with progress reports. | 用付费电话向你报告工作进度 |
[56:57] | Yes, okay. | 明白了 多谢 |
[56:58] | That should do it, thanks. | 这是应该的 谢谢 |
[57:02] | We’ll stay out of his way. | 我们不会伤害他 |
[57:05] | Yeah, thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[57:10] | Fuck! | 该死! |
[57:11] | This is what I was talking about. Our own people are watching us. | 我就知道会这样 自己人监视自己人 |
[57:16] | He’s been here since this morning, checking on us. | 我之前已经说过有内奸 |
[57:19] | Bastards! | 一早开始就刺探我们 |
[57:21] | Go find him! | 去找那杂种出来 |
[57:22] | Go and find who? | 找谁? |
[57:24] | There’s no one else! | 没有别人了 |
[57:25] | He is claimed as a Colombian. They won’t admit they’re after you. | 他是哥伦比亚那边的人 他们不会承认想要杀你 |
[57:30] | There’s someone else out there. And I want to find him now! | 还有另外一个人 我要去找他 |
[57:34] | Who else is there? | 还有谁? |
[57:36] | The guitar player? | 吉他手? |
[57:37] | The guy is a myth. | 这家伙是个传说 |
[57:39] | – A myth. – You are not a believer. | – 传说 – 你不是信徒 |
[57:42] | That will be your downfall. | 那将会导致你毁灭 |
[57:45] | I’m going with you. I can’t leave this up to you. | 我要和你一起去 不能由你自打自为 |
[57:49] | Now my ass is on the line. | 我的处境很危险 |
[58:08] | Manito! | 马尼托! |
[58:10] | Why aren’t you practicing? | 为何不练习? |
[58:12] | I told you, man. Every day, all day. | 要每天练习 |
[58:16] | I can’t play this guitar. | 我不弹这吉他 |
[58:19] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[58:20] | Where are you going? | 去哪? |
[58:22] | I’m going to get my guitar. | 取我的吉他 |
[58:24] | I’ll wait here. | 我等你 |
[58:26] | It’s right over there. | 就在那里 |
[58:28] | What’s over there? | 那是什么? |
[58:30] | My guitar. I want to show you I’ve been practicing. | 吉他 让你知道我练习 |
[58:43] | Stupid kid. | 傻孩子 |
[59:13] | Stay there. No one else is supposed to be here. | 等一等 这里不准人来 |
[59:21] | See? Here it comes. | 来了 |
[59:40] | See? Now this one I can play. | 看到吗?我的吉他 |
[59:53] | Don’t even think about it. | 想也不用想 |
[59:56] | Give me the guitar. | 给我吉他 |
[59:58] | The guitar! | 给我! |
[1:00:02] | Go away. | 快滚 |
[1:00:12] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:00:23] | This your father’s guitar? | 你父亲的吉他 |
[1:00:27] | Is this why he doesn’t work now? | 他贩毒所以不用工作 |
[1:00:29] | They switch guitars every few days. | 他每隔几天便要换吉他 |
[1:00:32] | What do you get? | 你又得到什么? |
[1:00:33] | My father doesn’t have to work. He watches TV. | 我父亲不用工作 整天看电视 |
[1:00:37] | He says they hide it all over. | 他习惯把毒品藏得到处都是 |
[1:00:39] | Ladies with baby carriages, the church | 妇女的婴儿车、教堂 |
[1:00:42] | bookstores. Ask Carolina. | 你问卡罗琳娜 |
[1:00:44] | She’ll tell you. | 她会把真相告诉你 |
[1:00:45] | She does the same thing. | 她也有份 |
[1:01:04] | What? Jesus. | 什么?天啊! |
[1:01:06] | – What did you tell him?! – Who? | – 是你告诉他的 – 谁? |
[1:01:08] | – You work for him, right? – I work for nobody. | – 你替他办事 – 没有 |
[1:01:11] | I want to know what you said! | 你究竟说什么 |
[1:01:13] | – Nothing. – Nothing?! | – 我没有 – 才怪 |
[1:01:15] | What are you talking about?! | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:01:17] | You said I was at church! | 你告诉他我在教堂 |
[1:01:18] | – I haven’t said anything to anybody! – Look at me now! | – 我没有告诉任何人 – 看着我 |
[1:01:21] | You’re protecting him! | 你在保护他! |
[1:01:23] | – I’m not! – You are! | – 不是! – 就是! |
[1:01:24] | If I was, I would’ve told him you were here! | 如果我想保护他 我会告诉他你在这里 |
[1:01:27] | You don’t want him dead! | 你不想我杀了他 |
[1:01:28] | I want no one dead! Killing him is not the answer. | 我不想你杀任何人!杀了他不能解决问题 |
[1:01:32] | See?! | 你明白吗? |
[1:01:33] | You know what I see? | 知道我看到什么? |
[1:01:35] | I see you are no better than he is. | 你们蛇鼠一窝 |
[1:01:39] | The same shit! | 是同党 |
[1:01:47] | Anybody can be bought. | 财可以通神 |
[1:01:49] | Not anybody. | 不是每一个人都是这样 |
[1:01:50] | You’re so good, huh? | 你认为你很清高? |
[1:01:52] | You see this bookstore? It’s mine. | 看到这书店吗?我是店主 |
[1:01:54] | Somebody comes and drops something off. | 有人来放下东西 |
[1:01:57] | – A couple of days later – How much? | – 几天以后 – 多少钱? |
[1:01:59] | somebody else comes to pick it up. | 便有其他人来取走东西 |
[1:02:01] | I rent space! | 我只租出这地方! |
[1:02:02] | – That’s all I do. – How much?! | – 这就是我所做的 – 租了多少钱? |
[1:02:04] | The back room. | 后面一间房 |
[1:02:05] | How much does he pay you? | 他付你多少钱? |
[1:02:11] | $50,000 a year. | 一年五万块 |
[1:02:13] | $50,000. | 五万块 |
[1:02:18] | Cash. | 现金 |
[1:02:29] | Look at you. You’re a mess again. Come here. | 看看你 你还未痊愈 来这里 |
[1:02:42] | On the counter. | 躺在柜台上 |
[1:02:49] | I didn’t open this place just to see it fail. | 我可不想这书店倒闭 |
[1:02:52] | It wasn’t making any money. I would’ve had to close. | 这书店赚不到钱 惨淡经营 |
[1:02:55] | One day, Bucho walks in with a suitcase full of money | 布邱有一天带了一箱钱来 |
[1:02:59] | and says to me, ” Carolina, take this and go about your business | 他告诉我 “卡罗琳娜 用这些钱继续开你的书店” |
[1:03:04] | and I will give you $50,000 a year.” | “我每年再给你五万块” |
[1:03:11] | They’ve done it with a lot of people here. | 他们跟这儿很多人这样做 |
[1:03:13] | They use our business as fronts. | 他们利用我们的店面作掩护 |
[1:03:16] | I used some of the money to keep this place open. | 我用部分钱来维持经营 |
[1:03:20] | And I stashed the rest, thinking | 其余的存起来 考虑到 |
[1:03:22] | if some day | 如果有朝一日 |
[1:03:24] | things got really bad here | 情况不妙的话 |
[1:03:27] | I’d have the money to leave. | 可用那些钱离开这里 |
[1:03:30] | But I can’t leave. | 但我走不了 |
[1:03:32] | Because once you’re in, you can’t get out. | 因为一与他交往便无法脱身 |
[1:03:35] | The closest thing I had to a brother was just killed. | 我视为亲兄弟的人遭杀害 |
[1:03:41] | I cannot stop what it is I have to do. | 人在江湖身不由己 |
[1:03:44] | I cannot. | 我不能啊 |
[1:03:48] | Damn it! | 该死的! |
[1:03:58] | Do you need some help? | 需要帮手吗? |
[1:04:00] | No. I was trying to move my cash register. | 因为我想搬动收银机 |
[1:04:05] | I needed a new one anyway. | 我需要一部新的 |
[1:04:16] | So | 对了 |
[1:04:19] | what brings you here? | 你为何在这里? |
[1:04:20] | I don’t come around much anymore, do I? | 我最近很少来这里了 是不是? |
[1:04:25] | No. | 是 |
[1:04:28] | How’ve you been? | 近况如何? |
[1:04:30] | Been okay. | 尚好 |
[1:04:31] | Business? | 生意呢? |
[1:04:33] | Business is good. | 还不错 |
[1:04:36] | About as good as it can be. | 反正本来也不赚钱 |
[1:04:40] | I told you | 我早告诉过你 |
[1:04:42] | bookstores | 书店 |
[1:04:45] | Not in this town. | 在这城镇很难经营 |
[1:04:47] | And you? | 你呢? |
[1:04:53] | I’m looking for someone that’s threatening our business. | 在找一个捣乱的人 |
[1:04:57] | You may have heard about the bar today. | 相信你听到酒吧的事 |
[1:05:00] | Oh, yeah. There was a shooting. | 那枪战 |
[1:05:03] | Have you seen anyone around that may look | 有见过 |
[1:05:06] | Suspicious? | 行迹可疑的人? |
[1:05:14] | No. | 没有 |
[1:05:18] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:05:20] | The guy I’m looking for is obviously dangerous | 我要找的那个人非常危险 |
[1:05:26] | so I’m not asking you to confront him | 遇到他时不可妄动 |
[1:05:30] | but | 不过 |
[1:05:31] | if you see him | 若见他时 |
[1:05:35] | will you call me? | 可否打电话给我 |
[1:05:37] | Sure. | 一定 |
[1:05:42] | I mean | 我希望 |
[1:05:52] | we can’t have any more shootings. | 不要再爆发枪战 |
[1:06:04] | But I haven’t seen him. | 但我没有见过他 |
[1:06:13] | You | 你 |
[1:06:14] | wouldn’t lie to me | 不会骗我吧? |
[1:06:16] | would you? | 是不是? |
[1:06:24] | No. | 不会 |
[1:06:30] | That’s some mess you’ve got. | 你这里真乱 |
[1:06:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:06:38] | I better clean it up. | 我得打扫一下 |
[1:06:41] | Thank you for the coffee. Call me. | 多谢你的咖啡 打电话给我 |
[1:06:44] | Yes | 好 |
[1:06:46] | if I see him | 若我见到他 |
[1:06:49] | I’ll be sure to call you. | 我会打电话给你 |
[1:06:54] | Call me. | 打我电话 |
[1:07:01] | Was that him? | 就是他? |
[1:07:03] | You’re not doing anything to him here or we’ll both be killed. | 但不要在这里下手 否则我们都会被杀 |
[1:07:06] | And I don’t want to die over this. | 我不想因此被杀 |
[1:07:10] | Stay away from the window. | 别走近窗口 |
[1:08:07] | This one’s not so bad. | 伤势并不太严重 |
[1:08:13] | Actually, it’s almost straight. | 差不多快好了 |
[1:08:18] | Why didn’t you tell him I was here? | 为何不告诉他我在这里? |
[1:08:24] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:08:27] | I know you think he’s a terrible person. | 我知道你认为他是个大坏蛋 |
[1:08:31] | Honey, he is. | 宝贝 他是的 |
[1:08:35] | He is. | 他是的 |
[1:08:38] | Not really. | 也未必 |
[1:08:40] | He’s got a good side to him. | 他有善良的一面 |
[1:08:42] | And that’s the only thing that can save him. | 这是唯一能救他的东西 |
[1:08:50] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:08:53] | That was for you. | 原本是给你的 |
[1:08:55] | It was for me? | 原本是给我的? |
[1:08:56] | It’s not for me anymore? | 现在不给我? |
[1:08:59] | Okay, you can have it. | 你收了吧! |
[1:09:05] | I didn’t get you a case, since you already have one. | 因为你有盒 没有给你弄一个 |
[1:09:09] | It’s beautiful. Thank you. | 很漂亮 谢谢 |
[1:09:11] | And I was thinking maybe | 我想也许 |
[1:09:13] | you can clear out the guns and put this in instead. | 你会拿走所有的枪 可把吉他放进去 |
[1:09:18] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[1:09:20] | Play something. | 弹奏一曲 |
[1:09:22] | No. | 不 |
[1:09:23] | Come on, let me help you. | 来吧 我帮你 |
[1:09:28] | – I’m sorry. – Be careful. | – 对不起 – 小心 |
[1:09:30] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:09:32] | No, I can’t play anymore. | 不 我不能再弹奏了 |
[1:09:35] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:09:36] | Well, look at my hand. It’s… | 看我的手 |
[1:09:40] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:09:41] | We can improvise. | 我们即席奏一曲 |
[1:09:43] | Improvise? | 即席弹奏一曲? |
[1:09:47] | Do you play? | 你会弹? |
[1:09:50] | A little. | 一点点 |
[1:09:53] | All right. | 好吧! |
[1:09:59] | That’s not even a note. | 那根本不是一个音调 |
[1:10:02] | Let me show you. | 我示范一下 |
[1:10:04] | Put these fingers over here. | 手指放在这里 |
[1:10:07] | Like this? | 这样吗? |
[1:10:09] | Good. That’s nice. | 对 很好 |
[1:10:11] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[1:10:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:12:31] | Memo | 莫洛 |
[1:12:33] | he’s in the bookstore. | 他在书店 |
[1:12:35] | Yeah, I’m sure of it. | 我肯定 |
[1:12:38] | Check it out anyway. If he’s in there, and she’s hiding him | 查一下 他是否在那儿 如果她窝藏他 |
[1:12:42] | kill them both. | 就杀了他们俩 |
[1:12:44] | Make it look like an accident. | 做得就像意外事故一样 |
[1:12:47] | It’s a bookstore. | 连那书店 |
[1:12:49] | Burn it down. | 一起烧掉 |
[1:15:05] | Move! | 走 |
[1:15:09] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[1:15:10] | Hurry! | 快点! |
[1:15:12] | Take this! | 拿着 |
[1:15:13] | Do what? | 什么? |
[1:15:18] | Come on! | 拿着! |
[1:15:19] | What! | 什么! |
[1:15:20] | I must get my purse! | 我要拿皮包! |
[1:15:22] | Fuck it! | 我操! |
[1:15:25] | Wait! | 等一等 |
[1:15:27] | Wait! | 等等! |
[1:15:28] | Here. | 这儿 |
[1:15:33] | You look great. | 真好看 |
[1:15:35] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[1:15:38] | Where’re we going? | 我们去哪? |
[1:15:40] | Downstairs, out the front. | 下楼梯 由正门走 |
[1:15:41] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[1:15:50] | Jesus Christ! | 老天 |
[1:15:54] | What are you doing?! | 你做什么?! |
[1:15:58] | Get out of here! | 走 |
[1:16:10] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[1:16:44] | Go! Go! Go! | 快!快! |
[1:17:10] | You okay? | 你可以吗? |
[1:17:43] | I’m sorry, Carolina. | 对不起 卡罗琳娜 |
[1:17:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:17:57] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[1:17:58] | What? | 什么? |
[1:18:02] | That’s Bucho? | 那是布邱? |
[1:18:16] | I can shoot him from here. | 可在这处开枪杀他 |
[1:18:21] | Motherfucker. | 该死的混蛋 |
[1:18:47] | What? | 什么? |
[1:18:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:18:56] | Shoot him. | 开枪打他 |
[1:18:57] | Shoot him! | 干掉他! |
[1:19:00] | My whole life was in there. | 那书店是我的一切 |
[1:19:07] | Can’t you see? | 你看不出来吗? |
[1:19:08] | Can’t you see? He’s going to kill me. | 你看不出来吗? 他会杀了我 |
[1:19:11] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[1:19:14] | Damn! | 妈的! |
[1:19:21] | What’s wrong? You had the perfect chance! | 搞什么鬼?你错失机会 |
[1:19:25] | What’s the matter? Why didn’t you shoot him? | 你究竟有什么问题?为何不杀他? |
[1:19:35] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:19:37] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:19:39] | Come on! | 快来啊! |
[1:19:52] | Wait a minute! | 等等! |
[1:20:03] | It’s one thing | 有个问题 |
[1:20:05] | if you can’t find someone running around the city | 若那家伙在镇内躲起来 |
[1:20:09] | hiding any place he chooses. | 说什么也找不到 |
[1:20:12] | I can understand that. | 这我可明白 |
[1:20:14] | Now what I can’t understand is | 但我搞不明白的是 |
[1:20:16] | how can you let him get away when you knew where he was? | 你们怎么能找到他却又给他跑掉了呢? |
[1:20:21] | You drive around town | 到城里四处找 |
[1:20:23] | you see someone you don’t know, shoot them. | 看到不认识的人就杀掉 |
[1:20:25] | How hard is that? | 这很难做到吗? |
[1:20:38] | Look over there. | 看那边 |
[1:20:43] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[1:20:45] | Never seen him before. | 从来没见过 |
[1:20:47] | A gun! | 他有枪! |
[1:20:50] | It must be him. | 一定是他 |
[1:20:54] | Now, how hard is that? | 这有何难? |
[1:20:59] | It’s that easy. | 太容易了 |
[1:21:09] | Look! | 看! |
[1:21:10] | Who are those guys? | 他们是谁? |
[1:21:11] | I’ve never seen them. | 我从没见过 |
[1:21:20] | Now, how hard is that? | 能做得到吗? |
[1:21:27] | Can you handle that? Or I got to do everything myself? | 能做得到吗?还是事事要我来办 |
[1:21:30] | I’ll handle it. | 我来做吧! |
[1:21:33] | Bet your ass you will. | 本来就该你做 |
[1:21:35] | Take my car! That’s what I bought it for! | 坐我的车 我买那部车就是要用的 |
[1:21:40] | Stay here. | 你留在这里 |
[1:21:41] | I need someone competent guarding this place! | 要有能干的人在这里! |
[1:21:46] | Hurry up! | 快一点 |
[1:22:18] | I wasn’t always like this. | 我本来不是这样的 |
[1:22:21] | I can see that. | 我看得出 |
[1:22:33] | I was a musician. | 我是乐师 |
[1:22:35] | Were you any good? | 出色的乐师? |
[1:22:37] | I was okay. | 可以说不错 |
[1:22:42] | They shot my hand. | 他们射伤我的手 |
[1:22:46] | You know | 知道吗 |
[1:22:48] | it’s easier to pull the trigger than play guitar. | 扣动扳机比弹吉他容易 |
[1:22:54] | Easier to destroy than to create. | 破坏比建设容易 |
[1:23:01] | They killed the woman I loved. | 他杀了我的女人 |
[1:23:07] | They ruined my life. | 毁我一生 |
[1:23:13] | Bucho’s men were responsible for it. | 都是布邱手下干的 |
[1:23:25] | Why didn’t you kill Bucho? | 为何不杀他? |
[1:23:29] | All right | 好吧 |
[1:23:32] | here’s the plan: | 这是我的计划 |
[1:23:36] | You can still get away without me having to kill him. | 不过就算我不杀他 你也可逃脱 |
[1:23:41] | You have money. | 你有钱 |
[1:23:42] | There is no money. | 再没有钱了 |
[1:23:44] | What? | 什么? |
[1:23:46] | It’s gone. | 没有了 |
[1:23:47] | I had it hidden in the books. | 我把钱藏在书内 |
[1:23:50] | It burned. | 一把火烧了 |
[1:23:51] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:23:54] | I have nothing. Nothing. | 我现在一无所有 |
[1:23:57] | Oh, great. | 妈的 好极 |
[1:23:58] | Shit! | 狗屁! |
[1:24:06] | What about calling your friends? | 为何不找你的朋友? |
[1:24:10] | Campa. | 康帕 |
[1:24:13] | Quino. | 季诺 |
[1:24:16] | They’d destroy the city. | 他们来会搞到天翻地覆 |
[1:24:17] | Bucho would still get away. Forget it. | 布邱还是一样会逍遥法外 |
[1:24:33] | It may not matter to you | 对你可能不重要 |
[1:24:37] | but he’ll follow me everywhere I go until I’m dead. | 但他会追杀我直到我死了为止 |
[1:24:41] | It does matter to me. | 这对我来说是很重要的 |
[1:25:07] | Campa? | 康帕? |
[1:25:10] | Is Quino there? | 季诺在吗? |
[1:25:14] | How fast can the two of you get to Santa Cecilia? | 你俩要多久才能到三百西里? |
[1:25:17] | I’ll be looking for you. | 我会去找你们 |
[1:25:19] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:25:23] | Campa | 康帕 |
[1:25:25] | bring your guitars. | 带你的吉他 |
[1:26:00] | Give me the strength | 赐我力量 |
[1:26:02] | to be what I was. | 使我回复过去 |
[1:26:06] | And forgive me for what I am. | 原谅我所作所为 |
[1:27:34] | Back together again, eh? | 又再碰头 |
[1:27:40] | Let’s play. | 一起玩个痛快 |
[1:30:40] | Cover yourself! | 找地方躲起来 |
[1:30:46] | Fuck! | 操! |
[1:32:40] | I’m not sure this is the place. | 他好像住在这里 |
[1:32:43] | This is the place. | 是这里 |
[1:32:53] | I’m going with you. | 我和你去 |
[1:33:27] | Manito. | 马尼托 |
[1:33:30] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[1:33:34] | I thought I was looking for the devil himself. | 还以为什么厉害对手 |
[1:33:39] | And all this time it was my own brother. | 原来是我自己的兄弟 |
[1:33:47] | I didn’t know it was you. | 我不知道是你 |
[1:33:50] | I only found out this morning. | 今早才知道 |
[1:34:01] | I ought to kill you right now. | 我应该现在就杀了你 |
[1:34:04] | You disgraced me. | 你令我蒙羞 |
[1:34:06] | We always knew you were up to no good. | 早知道你不会步入正途 |
[1:34:09] | Never thought you’d go this far. | 但想不到你贩毒 |
[1:34:10] | So my little brother comes here | 你是我弟弟 |
[1:34:13] | to teach me a lesson. | 别教训我 |
[1:34:14] | Show me what’s right from wrong. | 告诉我怎么做人 |
[1:34:18] | You are a guitar player. | 你只懂弹吉他 |
[1:34:20] | What are you doing killing my men, ruining my business?! | 为何杀我手下 毁我生意 |
[1:34:24] | They killed the woman I loved. | 他们杀了我的爱人 |
[1:34:26] | You killed them! What do you want? | 你已经杀了他们 你究竟还想怎样 |
[1:34:28] | I don’t set out to kill innocent people. | 我不想滥杀无辜 |
[1:34:31] | You just buy innocent people. | 你只是去利用他们 |
[1:34:33] | You don’t kill them | 你不会杀掉他们 |
[1:34:35] | until you have no use for them. | 直到他们失去利用价值时 |
[1:34:39] | Isn’t she the woman you love now? | 现在她不是你所爱的吗? |
[1:34:41] | When we take away something | 当你失去一些 |
[1:34:43] | we replace it. | 亦重获一些 |
[1:34:45] | She’s a real piece of work. | 她的床上功夫很不错 |
[1:34:47] | Trust me. I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[1:34:49] | Sorry about the bookstore. | 书店的事很抱歉 |
[1:34:51] | I always said it would go up in smoke. | 我早说过书店容易着火 |
[1:34:54] | Had I known it was my brother you were fucking, I’d have acted differently. | 如果早知道和你上床的是我弟 事情也不会搞到这个地步 |
[1:34:58] | Cesar | 布邱 |
[1:35:00] | I’ve learned to read the eyes of men. | 我学会从人的眼中看出他的内心 |
[1:35:03] | What do you read in mine? | 你看到什么? |
[1:35:05] | Defeat, brother. | 失败 |
[1:35:08] | Defeat? | 失败? |
[1:35:09] | Look at you. | 看看你自己 |
[1:35:12] | You came here to kill me. | 你来这里杀我 |
[1:35:14] | Papa wouldn’t be proud of you anymore. | 爸爸会很失望 |
[1:35:16] | You were his little guitarrista. | 你本来是他的宝贝 |
[1:35:19] | His little mariachi. | 对你充满期望 |
[1:35:21] | And now | 现在 |
[1:35:23] | just a piece of shit like me! | 与我一样堕落! |
[1:35:27] | You want to kill me? | 想杀死我? |
[1:35:28] | Let me tell you something. | 告诉你吧 |
[1:35:30] | You have already killed me! | 你已经杀了我! |
[1:35:33] | Put your hands up, manito. | 举手投降 马尼托 |
[1:35:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:35:38] | Put them up! | 手举起来! |
[1:35:43] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:35:44] | But I can’t have you acting heroic when I punish Carolina | 但在我惩罚卡罗琳娜的时候 我才不管你假装英雄行为 |
[1:35:48] | for betraying me. | 因为卡罗琳娜背叛我 |
[1:35:49] | But let me do this and we’ll be even. | 让我取她性命 我们就算是扯平了 |
[1:35:52] | Clean slate. | 重新开始 |
[1:35:54] | You killed my men. Okay. | 你杀我手下 |
[1:35:56] | What’s done is done. | 已经无可挽回 |
[1:35:58] | I’m finished anyway. | 反正我也玩完了 |
[1:36:00] | But now | 但是现在 |
[1:36:02] | l kill Carolina. | 我一定要杀她 |
[1:36:06] | And you get to watch. | 你可以在旁欣赏 |
[1:36:17] | Goodbye, Carolina. | 永别了 卡罗琳娜 |
[1:36:28] | Everyone I’ve killed | 我所杀的人 |
[1:36:31] | was someone’s father | 有些是有孩子的 |
[1:36:35] | someone’s son | 有些有父母 |
[1:36:39] | someone’s brother. | 有些有兄弟 |
[1:36:54] | Practice. | 多练习 |
[1:37:12] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[1:37:17] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:37:36] | Carolina? | 卡罗琳娜 |
[1:37:40] | Did I thank you? | 我有向你道谢吗? |
[1:37:43] | No. | 没有 |
[1:37:47] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:38:30] | So | 那么 |
[1:38:32] | I want you to thank me right now. | 我要你现在谢我 |
[1:38:56] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[1:39:24] | Just in case. | 或者有需要 |
[1:39:28] | It’s a long ride to the next town. | 到下一个城镇的路很长 |