英文名称:The Tourist
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:09] | Thank you, Detective | 謝謝 警長 |
[01:17] | -Any change? -Nothing since you left. | -有情況嗎 -你離開後還沒有 |
[01:27] | She seems to be looking for something. | 她好像在找什麼 |
[01:30] | Camera? | 攝影機 |
[01:32] | Camera | 攝影機 |
[01:59] | She has a nice ass. | 這屁股真美 |
[02:02] | Stay focused on the mission. | 把注意力集中在任務上 |
[02:12] | Keep an eye on her, but don’t get too close. | 盯著她 但別離太近 |
[02:26] | -Good morning -Good morning | -早安 -早安 |
[02:28] | What can I get for you? | 您要點什麼 |
[02:30] | Tea with milk and fresh orange juice | 奶茶和新鮮橙汁 |
[02:31] | and a croissant with butter, I’ve already attended to it. | 黃油羊角麵包 老樣子嗎 |
[02:35] | -Thank you -No problem. | -謝謝 -不客氣 |
[02:43] | -Do you have a visual? -I’ve got visual, she’s drinking her tea. | -看到了嗎 -看得到 她在喝茶 |
[02:47] | -Say again? -She’s drinking her tea! | -什麼 -她在喝茶 |
[02:51] | -Can I get you a tea, sir? -No, no thank you. | -先生您要茶嗎 -不 不 謝謝 |
[03:09] | -Good morning, sir -Good morning | -早上好 -早上好 |
[03:11] | -I’m looking for Elise Ward -Ward, the lady | -麻煩找下伊莉斯·沃德 -沃德 那位女士 |
[03:15] | Okay, thanks | 好 謝謝 |
[03:19] | -Good morning, Elise Ward? -Yes, that’s me. | -早安 您是伊莉斯·沃德嗎 -對 我是 |
[03:22] | I have a letter for you | 有您的信 |
[03:23] | She’s talking to someone | 她在和人講話 |
[03:25] | A delivery boy | 一個快遞員 |
[03:37] | Yes? | 喂 |
[03:38] | She’s at the usual cafe, she’s speaking with a man, it looks like a messenger… | 她在往常的咖啡店裡和一個看上去是信使的人講話 |
[03:44] | But you said to call if anything changed in her routine | 你說她的日常有變動就通知你 |
[03:51] | Stay on his face. His face! | 放大臉部 他的臉 |
[03:59] | -Do you think it’s Alexander Pierce? -I think everybody’s Pierce. | -你覺得他是亞歷山大·皮爾斯嗎 -我覺得每個人都像 |
[04:05] | No, it’s okay. It is a gift, you can keep it. | 不必了 這是送您的 |
[04:08] | Thank you | 謝謝 |
[04:12] | -Here you go, goodbye. -Goodbye. | -給您的 再見 -再見 |
[04:24] | Get him | 抓住他 |
[04:25] | Alright, grab him. | 好 抓他 |
[04:29] | Let’s move. | 行動 |
[04:31] | Sir, sir! Sir, we are police. | 先生 我們是警察 |
[04:35] | -What did I do? -You’re under arrest | -我幹了什麼 -你被逮捕了 |
[04:38] | -You’re coming with us. -What did I do? -Shh! | -跟我們走一趟 -我做了什麼 -噓 |
[04:43] | What are you arresting me for? | 憑什麼抓我 |
[04:57] | Elise, you have no reason to trust me any more… | 伊莉斯 你可以不相信我 |
[05:01] | But give me a chance to explain myself | 但請給我一個解釋的機會 |
[05:04] | I know the police are watching you, we have to throw them off the trail | 警察正盯著你 要先甩掉他們 |
[05:08] | Board the 8:22 at the Gare De Lyon | 乘里昂車站8:22的火車 |
[05:12] | Pick someone my height and build, and make them believe it is me | 找個身高體型像我的人 讓他們以為是我 |
[05:23] | Burn this letter. | 閱後即焚 |
[05:25] | It is important you follow my instructions precisely. I love you, Alexander | 請完全按照我的要求去做 愛你的亞歷山大 |
[05:35] | It’s from him. | 他寫的 |
[05:53] | Save that letter, go in now. Save that letter! | 拿回那封信 快去救出那封信 |
[05:55] | Go, now! | 快點 |
[06:07] | -No, stop! Police! -What happened? | -等等 我是警察 -怎麼了 |
[06:12] | Well? | 如何 |
[06:15] | The letter is burned to shit. | 信 媽的燒成灰了 |
[06:19] | Don’t fucking touch it. | 媽的別碰它 |
[06:21] | Collect the ashes, take them to the van. I’ll send you someone. | 把渣都收好拿去車上 我叫個人來 |
[06:49] | The road’s too narrow, we have to go around. Quick! | 路太窄了 繞一下 |
[07:02] | Turn right! Quick, go! | 右拐 快點 |
[07:35] | Let’s go | 走 |
[07:46] | Police, make way! | 警察 讓開 |
[07:59] | Damn! | 哎呀 |
[08:17] | Wednesday meeting. | 這是週三的會議 |
[08:27] | So, Alexander Pierce has a new face Just as you suspected | 正如你所疑亞歷山大·皮爾斯換了張臉 |
[08:33] | I’d have thought it must’ve taken quite a lot of the money he stole from Reginald Shaw | 那一定花了不少他從雷金納德·肖那裡偷來的錢 |
[08:37] | To finance this transformation | 來做整容 |
[08:42] | Ahmed Toubali, bicycle courier of Algerian descent | 艾哈邁德·托貝利 阿爾及利亞裔快遞員 |
[08:47] | Not only has Pierce acquired a wife, and a child… | 皮爾斯不僅得找個老婆 小孩 |
[08:52] | He is also 4 inches shorter than the used to be. | 還矮了四英吋 |
[08:56] | That must have been a big item of expenditure? | 那得要多大開支 |
[09:01] | Congratulations Acheson, You have indeed cracked this case. | 艾奇遜 恭喜你破案了 |
[09:10] | Sir, this morning she recieved a note… and we have strong reason to believe – | 頭兒 今早她收到一封信 我們有充分理由相信 |
[09:15] | Alexander Pierce has 744 million in illegal assets | 亞歷山大·皮爾斯在此擁有7.44億非法資產 |
[09:20] | That given he is a British Subject, we might seize. | 正因他是個英國人 我們才有理由抓捕 |
[09:24] | This operation so far has cost me eight million pounds. | 這個案子目前花了我八百萬磅 |
[09:29] | If I thought there were more than a one in a hundred chance you could be successful… | 如果我覺得你有百分之一的希望能破案 |
[09:33] | It would be rational for me to continue this operation… | 我就會繼續撥款給這案子 |
[09:39] | I do not. | 可我不這麼認為 |
[09:45] | … that’s an amendment… yes… | 這個修正案 好 |
[09:56] | Thank you, sir | 謝謝您 |
[11:01] | 8:22 | 8點22分 |
[11:04] | -Sir, the projection for the faces you asked for -Not now | -長官 您要的畫像 -等會兒 |
[11:10] | 8:22 Lyon | 8:22 里昂 |
[11:14] | Are they meeting in Lyon at eight twenty-two? | 八點二十二他們要在里昂見面 |
[11:17] | -Gare de Lyon, perhaps? -Gare de Lyon… | -可能是里昂車站 -里昂車站 |
[11:26] | That’s it, Gare De Lyon! The train station, she’s getting on a 8:22 train. | 對 里昂火車站 她要上8:22的火車 |
[11:31] | Go! | 快去 |
[11:39] | Board the 8:22 at the Gare De Lyon | 乘里昂車站8:22分的火車 |
[11:57] | Pick someone my height and build, and make them believe it is me | 找個身高體型像我的人 讓他們以為是我 |
[13:12] | -I’m sorry -What for? | -抱歉 -為什麼 |
[13:29] | Do you mind me smoking? It’s not a real cigarette. | 介意我抽煙嗎 不是真煙 |
[13:32] | -What? -It’s electronic | -什麼 -電子煙 |
[13:34] | It delivers the same amount of nicotine, | 它也含尼古丁 |
[13:37] | but the smoke is water vapor. Yeah, watch! | 不過煙是水蒸氣 瞧 |
[13:41] | LED light | LED燈 |
[13:44] | That’s somewhat disappointing. | 反而有點讓人失望 |
[13:48] | Would you rather have me smoking for real? | 你更想讓我真的抽煙嗎 |
[13:50] | No, I would rather you be a man who did exactly as he pleased. | 不 我更希望你是個隨心所欲的男人 |
[13:56] | -I’m Elise -I’m Frank | -我叫伊莉斯 -我叫佛蘭克 |
[13:59] | -That’s a terrible name -Yeah, that’s the only one I’ve got. | -是個糟糕的名字 -對 不過我就這麼一個名字 |
[14:04] | -Maybe we can find you another… -Okay | -也許我們能想個別的 -好的 |
[14:12] | -You’re British -Mmm | -你是英國人 -對 |
[14:16] | -I’m American -Hmm | -我是美國人 -唔 |
[14:22] | What brings you to Venice? | 你來威尼斯做什麼 |
[14:25] | You read spy novels. I am a mysterious woman on a train.. | 你在看間諜小說 火車上的神秘女人 |
[14:29] | You tell me what my story is. | 你來說說我的故事 |
[14:33] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[14:38] | I think you would be a diplomat attach? | 我覺得你應該隸屬外交部 |
[14:42] | Or maybe a girl from East Germany whose father’s been kidnapped | 或者是一個東德女孩 父親遭綁架 |
[14:49] | And they’re blackmailing you into stealing something for them… | 他們威脅你去幫他們偷東西 |
[14:52] | Probably microfilm, there’s usually microfilm involved. | 也許是偷微縮膠片 經常涉及這個 |
[14:55] | -What awaits me? -Trouble, certainly | -眼前有些什麼 -當然是麻煩 |
[14:58] | -Danger? -Oh, yeah. | -危險 -對 |
[15:00] | You’ll most likely be shot at in less than two chapters! | 大概在兩年之內有可能被槍斃 |
[15:06] | Is there a man in my life? | 我是真命天子嗎 |
[15:12] | … have to wait and see. | 誰知道 |
[15:15] | -Invite me to dinner Frank -What? | -佛蘭克 邀請我吃晚餐 -什麼 |
[15:21] | -Would you like to have the dinner? -Women don’t like questions | -你願意一起吃晚飯嗎 -女人不喜歡問句 |
[15:30] | -Join me for dinner -Too demanding | -跟我吃飯 -太強勢 |
[15:34] | -Join me for dinner? -Another question | -和我吃飯吧 -又是問句 |
[15:41] | I’m having dinner… If you’d care to join me | 如果你願意 請和我共進晚餐 |
[16:06] | Musician? | 音樂家 |
[16:11] | Bartender? | 調酒師 |
[16:18] | I give up. | 我放棄了 |
[16:20] | Math, I teach maths. | 數學老師 |
[16:24] | I would not have guessed that. | 我肯定猜不到 |
[16:28] | I’d imagine you’re a cool math teacher, though? | 是個很酷的數學老師吧 |
[16:31] | Still a math teacher. | 那也只是個數學老師 |
[16:47] | -Can I take your picture? -Sure | -能給你拍個照嗎 -行 |
[17:13] | Urgent Message From: Unit 17 To: John Acheson | 緊急郵件 來自:17組 至:約翰·艾奇遜 |
[17:36] | -Could this be Pierce? -We’re still working on that | -這是皮爾斯嗎 -我們還在查 |
[17:43] | Well, I only have the sketches to go by, so… | 我們只能參照速寫 |
[17:48] | Ectomorpheus, same basic phenotype | 偏瘦 體型基本相同 |
[17:54] | -Bottom line, could be him -I knew we couldn’t leave her | -很可能是他 -我就知道我們少不了她 |
[17:57] | Run a worldwide blind check on that face, Bet you ten quid there’s no match | 全球數據庫掃瞄這張臉 我打賭沒有契合配對 |
[18:02] | Okay, but what case number do you want to book it under? | 登記在哪個案子下呢 |
[18:07] | -Just run it -Do you really think it’s Pierce? | -只管掃瞄 -你真覺得這就是皮爾斯嗎 |
[18:10] | Run it. | 查就是了 |
[18:21] | Get me Italian Interpol. | 轉意大利國際刑警 |
[18:35] | I have a strange feeling that those two people over there are watching us | 我總覺得那邊兩個人在監視我們 |
[18:50] | Do you know something? I think you’re right | 其實吧 我也這麼覺得唉 |
[18:54] | Really? | 真的 |
[19:01] | You’re paranoid, math teacher | 老師 您有妄想癥哦 |
[19:14] | Memorize this face | 記住這張臉 |
[19:16] | The train arrives in 10 minutes Stop him when he descends. | 這趟火車十分鐘內抵達 一下車就攔住他 |
[19:39] | So, what are you doing all alone in the city of lovers? | 你為何獨自來這個情人城轉悠 |
[19:44] | Is there no one in your life? | 沒有愛人嗎 |
[19:48] | -There was. -What happened? | -曾有過 -發生了什麼 |
[19:58] | -She left me. -I’m sorry to hear that, Frank | -她離開了我 -真遺憾 抱歉 佛蘭克 |
[20:17] | Arrival at train station Venicia Santa Lucia in 10 minutes. End of the line | 十分鐘後將到達終點 威尼斯的聖盧西亞火車站 |
[20:23] | Guess I should go get my suitcase and stuff. | 我得去拿行李了 |
[20:29] | -Goodbye -Goodbye, thank you. | -再見 -再見 謝謝 |
[21:10] | Oh shit. | 媽的 |
[21:25] | -Sir -Wait | -長官 -等等 |
[21:30] | Pick someone my height and build | 找個和我身高體型相當的人 |
[21:34] | And make them believe it’s me | 讓他們以為是我 |
[21:40] | We did get an exact match | 確實找到匹配的人了 |
[21:42] | He’s a math teacher at Madson Community College | 他是麥迪遜專科學校的數學老師 |
[21:45] | Frank Tupelo | 佛蘭克·圖佩洛 |
[21:48] | Lost his wife in a car crash three years ago | 三年前妻子因車禍去世 |
[21:50] | He’s a tourist | 是個觀光客 |
[21:55] | Thank you | 謝謝 |
[22:09] | Get me Italian Interpol | 接意大利國際刑警 |
[22:26] | Yes? | 喂 |
[22:30] | Received | 收到 |
[22:37] | Abort. We go back to HQ quickly. | 行動終止 速回總部 |
[22:42] | On the other side. | 另一邊 |
[23:29] | -What are you doing? -The Internet Fraud Report | -幹什麼 -互聯網欺詐報告 |
[23:36] | So, this is what Alexander Pierce looks like? | 亞歷山大·皮爾斯就長這樣嗎 |
[23:40] | It’s above your clearance. Get back to your work. | 這是機密 快回去工作 |
[24:16] | He’s fluttering his eyelids like a girl, that’s his tell. | 他像姑娘一樣眨眼 暴露了 |
[24:19] | Go all in. | 全跟 |
[24:25] | Damn. | 該死的 |
[24:31] | Yes? | 喂 |
[24:33] | I have a piece of information for Mr. Shaw | 我有給肖先生的消息 |
[24:37] | It’s concerning Alexander Pierce | 關於亞歷山大·皮爾斯的 |
[24:43] | Alexander Pierce has just arrived in Venice | 亞歷山大·皮爾斯剛抵達威尼斯 |
[24:46] | With her. | 和她在一起 |
[24:55] | -Aleri. -Sir | -阿萊內 -在 |
[24:57] | -Change of course, Venice -Yes, sir | -改行程 去威尼斯 -遵命 |
[25:02] | Now what do I own in Venice? | 我在威尼斯都有些什麼 |
[25:31] | Hi | 嗨 |
[25:32] | -Do you want to come with me? -What? | -一起嗎 -什麼 |
[25:39] | Oh yeah, sure, I mean, I could use a lift, yeah. | 噢 當然 我是說 可以搭個便車 |
[25:42] | Thank you very -that’s very kind. | 謝謝 你太好了 |
[26:22] | Welcome to Venice, Madam | 女士 歡迎來到威尼斯 |
[26:25] | Bags. | 包 |
[26:29] | Thank you | 謝謝 |
[26:33] | Oh, uh, my bags! | 噢 我的包 |
[26:36] | Are you coming? | 來嗎 |
[26:44] | Thank you | 謝謝 |
[26:51] | Hello, Welcome to Hotel Danieri, Madam | 您好 歡迎來到丹尼爾酒店 |
[26:54] | Elise Clifton-Ward, and husband | 伊莉斯·克利夫頓·沃德和丈夫 |
[26:59] | We have arranged for you a wonderful suite… | 我們為您安排好了最好的套房 |
[27:04] | with bathroom and with… | 有浴室和 |
[27:08] | -May I have your documents, please? -Yes | -能給我您的證件嗎 -給 |
[27:11] | Thank you | 多謝 |
[27:14] | It will be my pleasure to show you up personally. Please, this way. | 我來帶您上去 請這邊走 |
[27:18] | Thank you | 謝謝 |
[27:20] | -Enjoy your stay, sir -Thank you | -先生 祝您愉快 -謝謝 |
[27:36] | Everything was arranged according to the precise instructions. | 一切都謹遵指示安排 |
[27:39] | I very much hope you will not be disappointed. | 但願您能滿意 |
[27:42] | We are entering the Doches Suite | 這間是多赫套房 |
[27:45] | A room that has been a home away from home for Marcel Proust and Honor?de Balzac | 普魯斯特和巴爾扎克的第二個家 |
[27:56] | -Have a nice day, sir -Thank you | -祝您愉快 先生 -謝謝 |
[28:06] | Make yourself at home | 請隨意 |
[28:49] | This really is a very nice hotel, isn’t it? | 這確實是個很不錯的酒店 |
[28:53] | They think of everything, don’t they? | 他們想的真周到 |
[30:02] | I know he will be with her. | 我知道他肯定會和她一起 |
[30:04] | They’ll be staying at one of the grand hotels. | 肯定住在三大酒店之一 |
[30:06] | The Pretty, The Regina, The Danieli. | 漂亮的裡賈納·丹尼爾酒店 |
[30:09] | I want you to keep a watch on all of them. | 三家都盯著 |
[30:12] | You can kill the girl, but you can’t kill him. | 女的可以殺 男的留著 |
[30:17] | Not until I have my money, that is. | 得先拿回我的錢 |
[30:20] | -Is that clear? -Yes, sir -Let’s go. | -明白 -是的先生 -走吧 |
[30:38] | Fine | 好美 |
[30:42] | -You’re ravenous. -Do you mean ravishing? | -你餓嗎 -你是說好美嗎 |
[30:46] | …I do. | 沒錯 |
[30:48] | -You’re ravenous -I am. | -你才餓呢 -也對 |
[30:52] | Come on! | 來吧 |
[31:08] | The, um, Skambian champagne risotto, please. | 斯坎班香檳 燴飯 謝謝 |
[31:11] | Excellent choice, excellent. | 絕妙的選擇 太妙了 |
[31:20] | He didn’t say that to me Did he not like my choice? | 他沒誇我 覺得我選的不好 |
[31:26] | Your choice was excellent. | 你選的好極了 |
[31:46] | Who is he? | 是誰 |
[31:49] | Hotels don’t give gifts like that, do they? Who is he? | 酒店可不送這樣的禮物 那男人是誰 |
[31:56] | -He’s someone they used to be very important to me -Used to? | -是曾經對我很重要的人 -曾經 |
[32:03] | Are you meeting him in Venice? | 你要在威尼斯見他嗎 |
[32:07] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[32:10] | -Part of me hopes I don’t -Why? | -也希望不是 -為什麼 |
[32:16] | Because I don’t like being told what to do. I don’t like being summoned. | 因為我不喜歡被人指揮 不喜歡被召喚 |
[32:25] | But it felt even worse not hearing from him for two years. | 但兩年沒他的消息 感覺更糟 |
[32:44] | It’s the Roman god, Janus. | 這是羅馬的傑納斯神 |
[32:50] | My mother gave it to me when I was little. | 很小的時候媽媽給我的 |
[32:52] | She wanted it to teach me that people have two sides; a good side, a bad side… | 她告訴我 人都有兩面 好的和壞的 |
[32:58] | Past and future | 過去和未來 |
[33:01] | And that we must embrace both in someone we love. | 愛一個人就要接受他的全部 |
[33:09] | And I tried… | 我試過了 |
[33:22] | What’s he like? | 他是什麼樣的人 |
[33:26] | He’s… different from anybody I know. | 他是我所遇到最與眾不同的人 |
[33:37] | Different’s good. | 與眾不同是好事 |
[33:42] | Where I come from the highest compliment… that you can offer a person… | 在我們那兒 對人最高的讚美 |
[33:47] | Is to say that they’re down to earth… Grounded. | 就是腳踏實地普通 |
[33:52] | I hate it. Drives me nutso. | 我討厭這樣 簡直要抓狂 |
[34:03] | Would you like another Americano? | 您還要加美式咖啡嗎 |
[34:08] | I don’t know, would I? | 不知道 要嗎 |
[34:13] | It really was a very nice restaurant, wasn’t it? Oh. Very nice wine. | 這真是個不錯的餐廳 對吧 不錯的酒 |
[34:20] | I’m making us a nice little drink. Which is very nice of me, isn’t it? | 我調了點不錯的飲料 我很不錯吧 |
[34:29] | Thank you | 謝謝 |
[34:31] | Were those flowers here when we checked in? | 我們來的時候有這些花嗎 |
[34:49] | It is an invitation to a Ball, two nights from now. | 是後天的舞會邀請函 |
[34:56] | You’ve been summoned | 你被召喚了 |
[34:59] | It appears I have. | 可不是嘛 |
[35:39] | May I pay you a compliment? | 我能讚美你一句嗎 |
[35:43] | Another question you need never ask. | 又是個不該問的問句 |
[35:48] | You are the least down to earth person I’ve ever met. | 你是我所見過的最不普通的人 |
[36:15] | It’s been a long day. I do hope the couch will be comfortable. | 今天累壞了 希望沙發睡得舒服 |
[36:22] | Good night | 晚安 |
[39:51] | Sorry, sir. Good morning. | 打擾了 先生 早上好 |
[39:54] | My name is Guido, your waiter. | 我叫蓋德 為您服務 |
[39:58] | I’m Frank. What’s this? | 我叫佛蘭克 這是什麼 |
[40:02] | It’s your breakfast, sir. | 您的早餐 先生 |
[40:05] | -I didn’t order any. -The lady ordered it for you, when she left | -我沒點 -女士離開時 為您點的 |
[40:18] | When she left? | 離開時 |
[40:46] | Have a nice day, sir. | 祝您愉快 先生 |
[41:18] | -Hi. -Alexander let’s go see an old friend | -嗨 -亞歷山大 去見個老朋友吧 |
[41:25] | -I’m not sure he’s Pierce -The boss warned us about this | -他可能不是皮爾斯 -老闆警告過我們 |
[41:29] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[41:44] | -Hello, please help -Hello, sir | -喂 救命 -您好 先生 |
[41:47] | Hello, I’m in need of help there are two men trying to break down the door | 你好 我需要幫助 有兩個人正破門而入 |
[41:52] | I see, what kind of problem do you have with the door, sir? | 明白了 您覺得門有什麼問題嗎 |
[41:55] | No, no, no, there are two men with guns trying to break in! | 不不 兩個帶槍的人想闖進來 |
[41:58] | Two men carrying pistols | 倆人 拿槍 |
[42:00] | -Your spanish is excellent, sir -Thank you | -先生 您的西班牙語說的太好了 -謝謝 |
[42:04] | -I gotta go! -Sir? | -我得走了 -先生 |
[42:09] | Americans… | 美國人真是 |
[42:28] | The boss wants him alive! | 老闆說要活捉 |
[42:39] | She’s returned. | 她回去了 |
[43:04] | Get ready to intervene. | 準備進行干預 |
[43:08] | -Yes -Commander Acheson, | -是 -艾奇遜警官 |
[43:10] | two armed men are chasing the American from yesterday. | 兩個拿槍的人在追昨天那個美國人 |
[43:12] | Shots have been fired. Request permission to intervene. | 開槍了 請求允許干預 |
[43:15] | Do you still have Elise? | 你們還盯著伊莉斯嗎 |
[43:19] | We still have a visual on Elise Ward, but the American is in imminent danger. | 我們還盯著伊莉斯·沃德 但那美國人很危險 |
[43:22] | You mean the mathematics teacher from Wisconsin? I’d say not our mandate. | 你說那個威斯康辛州的數學老師 不是我們的任務 |
[43:26] | Sir, this man is in real peril. | 先生 這人危在旦夕 |
[43:30] | This is exactly why she chose him, to distract us. | 這就是她的目的 分散我們的注意力 |
[43:34] | Stay with her | 盯著她 |
[43:35] | Do not move unless she moves. Am I making myself crystal clear? | 在她行動前不要有任何動作 明白 |
[43:40] | Sir, they will kill him. | 可是他會被殺的 |
[43:46] | Not our mandate. | 和我們無關 |
[44:41] | -Look at that man! -What the hell? | -看那個人 -搞什麼鬼 |
[44:47] | Center, send someone to the market! | 總部 派人來市場 |
[44:51] | There is a nut trying to kill himself. American, I bet. | 有個呆子想自殺 肯定是美國人 |
[44:55] | Stop, stop! | 別動 |
[44:58] | Do not jump! | 別跳 |
[45:19] | -I’m so sorry -Asshole! | -我很抱歉 -混蛋 |
[45:22] | I’m sorry! | 對不起 |
[45:27] | -Stop him -I’m sorry, sorry! | -攔住他 -對不起 讓一下 |
[45:54] | -Answer the phone. -Yes, sir. | -接電話 -是 |
[46:10] | -I think you need it more than I. -Thank you | -你比我更需要清醒一下 -謝謝 |
[46:16] | You’re welcome | 別客氣 |
[46:20] | Smoke? | 抽煙嗎 |
[46:25] | No? | 不要 |
[46:40] | -Now, you wish to report a murder? -No. | -你要報謀殺案 -不 |
[46:45] | Some people tried to kill me | 有人試圖殺我 |
[46:48] | I was told you are reporting a murder. | 我聽說你要報謀殺案 |
[46:50] | Attempted murder. | 謀殺未遂 |
[46:54] | -That’s not so serious. -No, not when you downgrade it from murder. | -不怎麼嚴重啊 -你從謀殺降級下來是不嚴重 |
[47:00] | But when you upgrade it from room service, it’s quite serious. | 不過你要是跟房間服務比呢 可就嚴重多了 |
[47:03] | -So is assaulting a Police Officer. -That was an accident. | -你襲警不也一樣麼 -那是意外 |
[47:07] | The Officer feels differently. | 那位警官可不這麼認為 |
[47:11] | …With all due respect, sir | 恕我冒昧 先生 |
[47:14] | …I think maybe I should be talking with someone | 我覺得我應該跟那個 |
[47:19] | …Someone not Italian. | 不是意大利人的談談 |
[47:24] | -Like the Embassy, or Interpol. -Interpol? | -比如大使館的 或者國際刑警 -國際刑警 |
[47:27] | I’m an American citizen. | 我是美國公民 |
[47:30] | -What does that mean? -I do not know. | -那怎麼了 -我不知道 |
[47:33] | But I was involved in something here and no offense, this is not a local issue. | 冒昧的提醒一下 既然我在這出了事 就不歸本地管轄了 |
[47:37] | What is it you think you’re involved in? | 你覺得你出什麼事了 |
[47:44] | It all started when I met a woman on the train from Paris | 那要從我在巴黎的火車上遇到一個女人說起 |
[47:49] | -This already good! -No, no. | -不賴嘛 -不不 |
[47:52] | She took me to her hotel. | 她帶我去她酒店了 |
[47:53] | -Ah, wonderful! -No, no. | -啊 太好了 -不是 |
[47:55] | …she’s involved with another man, I think she’s in love… | 她跟一男的有瓜葛 我覺得她正戀愛呢 |
[47:59] | -Sorry to hear that -I know | -那很遺憾 -我知道 |
[48:04] | …Anyway | 反正 |
[48:06] | This man, whatever his story is. Some people are obviously trying to kill him. | 這男的 不管是幹嘛的吧 顯然有人要殺他 |
[48:13] | -How do you know this? -Because they tried to kill me. | -你怎麼知道的 -因為他們要殺我 |
[48:18] | -They tried to kill you? -Yes! | -他們要殺你 -是啊 |
[48:21] | Because they must have thought that I was him. | 因為他們肯定把我當成他了 |
[48:31] | -I like you Mr. Tupelo -I like you too, sir | -我喜歡你 圖佩洛先生 -我也喜歡你 先生 |
[48:36] | But surely you understand how strange this all sounds. | 可你自己聽聽你編的這亂七八糟 |
[48:44] | Come with me | 跟我來 |
[48:53] | Where are you taking me? | 你要帶我去哪 |
[49:00] | Oh! You’re going to lock me in there? | 啊 你要把我關起來 |
[49:10] | Please don’t do this. Sir, I’ve done nothing wrong | 別這樣 先生 我沒犯錯啊 |
[49:17] | -Please! -It’s only until I check some facts | -求你了 -等我去核實幾件事 |
[49:26] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[49:40] | Your facts checked out. We have to leave. | 你的情況都弄清了 咱們得離開這 |
[49:45] | -You’re not safe here -I don’t understand | -你在這不安全 -我不明白 |
[49:49] | This has to look right. | 這事得裝的像點 |
[49:54] | Come on | 走 |
[49:59] | The man you’re talking about is called Alexander Pierce | 你說的那個男人叫亞歷山大·皮爾斯 |
[50:02] | …who stole big money from a gangster. | 他從一個黑幫那偷了一大筆錢 |
[50:05] | They came to Venice to find him | 他們來威尼斯找他 |
[50:08] | They think you are him | 把你當成了他 |
[50:11] | They placed a… how do you say… bounty on your head. | 他們開了一個 該怎麼說呢 他們懸賞要你的腦袋 |
[50:19] | That’s why you’re not safe. | 所以你不安全 |
[50:30] | Wait here for a moment | 在這等會 |
[50:56] | You’ve come to buy a key? | 你們來買鑰匙 |
[51:11] | Brand new bills, I appreciate it | 嶄新的票子 謝啦 |
[51:22] | You think we cheat you? | 你以為我們騙你 |
[51:24] | Of course not, I just enjoy counting | 當然沒有 我就是享受數錢的快感 |
[51:36] | Well, gentlemen, Alexander Pierce is all yours. | 好了 先生們 亞歷山大·皮爾斯歸你們了 |
[51:49] | Do not shoot him! | 別傷著他 |
[52:11] | I think we lost them! | 甩掉他們了吧 |
[52:14] | I’d really like to take these off! | 能把這玩意解開麼 |
[52:16] | We have to wait until we get to open waters | 咱們得抓緊開到開闊的水域裡 |
[55:25] | It suits you perfectly, sir You have a wonderful figure. | 跟您太貼身了 先生 您身材真好 |
[55:29] | -You think it’s a little loose? -No, it’s of the utmost magnificence | -你不覺得有點松 -沒有 實在是太華麗了 |
[55:42] | Fourteen red, bet made. | 紅色14號 買定離手 |
[55:47] | Wager, sir? | 先生下注麼 |
[55:50] | Forty-two red | 紅色42號 買定離手 |
[55:55] | -They’re back. -Yeah, bring them in. | -他們回來了 -嗯 帶進來吧 |
[55:58] | -I’ll come back tomorrow? -No, no, no, stay. | -我明天再來 -不用 等著吧 |
[56:11] | We tried everything, sir | 我們盡力了 先生 |
[56:14] | -But he got away. -So I heard, so I heard. | -不過他跑了 -我聽說了 我聽說了 |
[56:18] | They’re referring to the young man who stole $2.3 billion dollars from me. | 他們在說那個偷了我23億美金的小子 |
[56:26] | You know, I worked very hard for years so I wouldn’t have to | 你知道我拼了好多年 才混到不用自己 |
[56:30] | do the dirty work any more. No more chasing traitors | 親手去幹那些髒活 不用再去追查叛徒 |
[56:34] | …No more killing | 不用再打打殺殺 |
[56:38] | Now I employ people to do those things for me | 現在我僱人來替我幹這些事 |
[56:43] | Except that you don’t! | 可你卻幹不好 |
[57:24] | -Does it look alright? -Yes! | -看起來還不錯吧 -是 |
[57:29] | -Like always. -What’s always? | -一如往常 -往常怎麼了 |
[57:34] | Very good. | 好極了 |
[57:37] | Yes, I think it looks alright! | 嗯 我覺得看起來不錯 |
[57:55] | Huh, so that’s how you pick a lock. | 喲 原來你這麼開鎖啊 |
[57:57] | How do you know how to do that? | 你是怎麼知道的 |
[58:03] | Where’s the owner of this boat? Bottom of a canal? | 這艘船的主人呢 河底下吧 |
[58:08] | Sitting at a cafe with a pocketful of Euros | 揣著一袋歐元坐在咖啡廳裡呢 |
[58:13] | Why is this happening? Why is everyone trying to kill me? | 為什麼會這樣 為什麼人人都要殺我 |
[58:20] | Because I kissed you. | 因為我吻你了 |
[58:30] | Do I look that much like him? | 我跟他長得有那麼像 |
[58:36] | I am sorry I got you involved in all this. | 對不起 把你捲進這些事情 |
[58:39] | Why are you involved in all this? | 那你為什麼捲進了這些事情 |
[58:44] | -Because I’m in love with him. -Really? I’m not. | -因為我愛上他了 -是麼 我可沒有 |
[58:49] | …Seriously, help me understand why? | 真的 幫我搞清楚為什麼 |
[58:52] | I honestly didn’t think he would let it go this far. | 其實我沒覺得他會玩這麼大 |
[58:55] | I didn’t think he would let Shaw get to you. | 我以為他不會讓肖找上你 |
[58:58] | Shaw -that’s the man who Pierce stole from? | 肖 就是皮爾斯偷過的那個 |
[59:03] | Reginald Shaw. Alexander used to be his private banker. | 雷金納德·肖 亞歷山大以前是他的私人理財師 |
[59:10] | -I thought he was Russian or something like that. -He surrounds himself with the Russians. | -我還以為他是個俄國佬呢 -他身邊都是俄國佬 |
[59:15] | But he’s as English as Alex and I. | 不過他跟我和亞歷克斯一樣 是英國人 |
[59:19] | Give me your hand | 把手給我 |
[59:21] | Now he owns most of the casinos and brothels from here to Novus Brusk | 從這裡到羅福斯·貝拉斯科的所有賭場和妓院 都是他的 |
[59:29] | Once, he bragged to Alexander that he had every man killed | 有次他跟亞歷山大吹牛 說他把他老婆認識他之前 |
[59:33] | his wife had slept with before she met him. | 睡過的所有男人都殺了 |
[59:36] | And when he found out how many there had been… he killed her too. | 然後發現有過那麼多人 就把她也殺了 |
[59:42] | There you are. | 行啦 |
[59:46] | What made Pierce think he could take on a guy like that? | 那皮爾斯憑什麼認為能搞定一個這樣的人 |
[59:51] | It’s just who he is. | 他就是那樣 |
[1:00:00] | Could you ever feel like that about someone like me? | 你會對一個像我這樣的人 有那種感覺麼 |
[1:00:07] | I don’t regret it, you know. Kissing you. | 你知道 我不後悔 吻了你 |
[1:00:15] | I have to go check the, umm… the thing… | 我得去看看 呃 那啥 |
[1:00:41] | Where are we going? | 咱們要去哪 |
[1:01:04] | The airport? | 機場 |
[1:01:06] | -Where are we going? -You’ll see. | -咱們要去哪 -等會就知道了 |
[1:01:13] | Tie us up, would you? | 栓到樁上 好麼 |
[1:01:30] | I wish we’d met in another life, Frank. | 來生再見吧 佛蘭克 |
[1:01:37] | Take the next flight back to America, you’ll find what you need in the bag. | 搭下一班飛機回美國吧 包裡有你需要的東西 |
[1:01:43] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[1:02:08] | But I’m in love with you… | 可我愛上你了 |
[1:03:33] | Agent Elise Clifton-Ward. Identification number M, F, S, 98495, G | 我是伊莉斯·克利夫頓·沃德探員 身份代碼 MFS98495G |
[1:04:32] | Well, you’ve certainly blown your cover now. | 你終於是把自己臥底身份透露了 |
[1:04:34] | I’m ready to give you Pierce. | 我準備把皮爾斯交給你 |
[1:04:49] | You’re ready to give me Pierce? | 你準備把皮爾斯交給我 |
[1:04:54] | Well that’s interesting. | 挺搞笑的 |
[1:04:55] | So you’re aren’t here to beg me to lift your suspension? | 這麼說 你不是來求我再寬限幾天 |
[1:05:00] | You’ve actually come to do your job? | 你真是來盡你的職責嗎 |
[1:05:03] | Allow me to ask. Why now? | 請允許我問一句 為什麼是現在 |
[1:05:11] | You live with a man for an entire year. | 你跟這個人生活了一整年 |
[1:05:13] | During which time, we don’t get one single useable photograph. | 在這期間 我們連一張能用的照片都沒拿到過 |
[1:05:19] | Now you’re ready to give him up? | 現在你說要放棄他 |
[1:05:25] | It’s because of that tourist, isn’t it? | 是因為那個遊客 對吧 |
[1:05:30] | I want to put an end to this before someone gets killed. | 我想在有人被殺之前 把這件事了結掉 |
[1:05:44] | …I wish I could understand your choice in men. | 我怎麼就琢磨不透你挑男人的審美標準 |
[1:05:49] | …The fugitive thief? | 一個流竄的賊 |
[1:05:52] | Well, that’s exciting, perhaps | 好吧 沒準挺刺激的 |
[1:05:56] | But a school teacher from Wisconsin? | 可一個威斯康辛來的老師 |
[1:06:02] | Who’d have thought your tastes were so provincial? | 誰能想到你的品味這麼爛俗呢 |
[1:06:07] | -Do you want Pierce or not? -Yes | -你還想要皮爾斯麼 -想 |
[1:06:13] | I’m meeting him at a ball. Tonight. | 我會在今晚的舞會跟他見面 |
[1:06:17] | You know you’ll have to wear a wire? | 你知道你得帶對講機吧 |
[1:07:02] | Hello Madam | 歡迎 女士 |
[1:07:36] | She’s moving toward the southeast corner | 她正前往東南角 |
[1:07:48] | Where’ve you been? | 你去哪了 |
[1:07:52] | I thought you’d never get here. | 我還以為你永遠不會來了 |
[1:07:55] | Really? | 是嗎 |
[1:07:58] | So tell me | 當然 |
[1:08:01] | Is that our man? | 這是目標嗎 |
[1:08:04] | How could you be so sure I was coming? | 那你怎麼確定我會來呢 |
[1:08:07] | I just knew it. | 我就是知道 |
[1:08:10] | Fate wouldn’t bring me to an evening like this with no reason. | 命運把我安排在這樣一個夜晚 必有其緣由 |
[1:08:14] | As soon as you walked in, I knew what the reason was. | 你走進來的一剎那 我就知道這緣由是什麼了 |
[1:08:21] | -No? -No | -不是嗎 -不 |
[1:08:30] | Count Philipe Organza, land owner, big reputation as a swordsman | 這是公子哥菲利普·奧甘扎農場主 著名擊劍手 |
[1:08:36] | Well, he won’t be dueling tonight. | 他今晚不用耍大刀了 |
[1:09:09] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:09:11] | Alexander! Excuse me. | 亞歷山大 對不起 |
[1:09:14] | It’s Pierce, he’s here. | 是皮爾斯 他在這 |
[1:09:16] | He just left her an envelope. Pull up the footage, we have his face. | 他剛給她留了個信封 鏡頭拉近 看清他的臉 |
[1:09:35] | Frank. | 佛蘭克 |
[1:09:38] | I don’t bloody believe this! | 我真他娘的不信了 |
[1:09:41] | Alright, get that moron out of here. | 把這個蠢貨弄出去 |
[1:09:43] | You shouldn’t be I can’t, I’m sorry. | 你不該在 我不能 對不起 |
[1:10:03] | Come on, you owe me a dance. | 來吧 你欠我一支舞 |
[1:10:17] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不應該來這 |
[1:10:19] | No, Elise. This is the only place on earth I should be. | 不 伊莉斯 這是我最應該在的地方 |
[1:10:30] | How did you get in here? | 你怎麼進來的 |
[1:10:32] | I told the doorman, you’re my wife | 我跟門衛說你是我老婆 |
[1:10:34] | and I wanted to keep an eye on you. | 說我想盯著你點兒 |
[1:10:36] | Italians are big on that kinda thing | 意大利佬對這種事很重視 |
[1:10:41] | -Leave. -No. | -走吧 -不 |
[1:10:49] | Do you like the suit? You paid for it. | 你喜歡這身衣服麼 你掏的錢 |
[1:10:55] | I’ve been thinking about your friend Pierce, and his plan. | 我一直在想你的朋友 皮爾斯還有他的計劃 |
[1:10:59] | So far, I’m thinking it hasn’t worked out for him. | 目前來看 我覺得他的計劃沒成功 |
[1:11:03] | No? | 沒有麼 |
[1:11:04] | No, take that gangster guy. | 沒 比如那個黑幫頭子 |
[1:11:08] | -Shaw? -Yeah, Shaw. | -肖 -對 肖 |
[1:11:11] | I don’t believe that Pierce was prepared for him being here. The whole chase. | 我認為皮爾斯沒料到他會現身 來這裡抓他 |
[1:11:17] | Will you please leave? | 你能走嗎 |
[1:11:22] | You’re kinda worried about me, aren’t you? | 你有點擔心我呀 對吧 |
[1:11:24] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:11:25] | And I’m worried about you | 我也擔心你 |
[1:11:32] | And I’m not leaving without you | 我不會丟下你自己走的 |
[1:11:36] | You were part of the plan. You were useful, that’s all. | 你是這個計劃的一部分 我利用了你 僅此而已 |
[1:11:43] | Why do you think, I saw you on the train and my heart stopped? | 你想什麼呢 我在火車上遇見你 激動的心跳停止了 |
[1:11:47] | Leave. | 走吧 |
[1:12:04] | This way please. | 請這邊走 |
[1:12:06] | Excuse me sir, I think you’ve made a mista– | 不好意思 先生 你們弄錯 |
[1:12:30] | Fondamenta San Giacomo 23, Tonight | 今晚 福桑塔門特·桑·賈科莫街23號 |
[1:12:36] | What’s it say? | 信裡說什麼 |
[1:12:42] | What’s it say? | 信裡說什麼 |
[1:12:57] | Ms. Ward’s boarding the boat. | 沃德女士要登船了 |
[1:13:01] | It looks like they’ve called up her boat, what should I do? | 好像他們給她叫船了 怎麼辦 |
[1:13:05] | -She may just be playing with us, -Let’s wait. | -她可能跟咱耍花樣呢 -等等看 |
[1:13:14] | Fondamenta San Giacomo 23, please | 去福桑塔門特·桑·賈科莫街23號 |
[1:13:17] | Okay, good. We have the address. | 好 咱們有地址了 |
[1:13:19] | I’m going to follow her on the boat. | 我會跟著她的船 |
[1:13:21] | I want snipers on all surrounding roofs | 狙擊手在周圍所有房頂待命 |
[1:13:24] | and if you get a visual on Pierce first, call. | 一旦發現皮爾斯出現 馬上報告 |
[1:13:51] | The Commissioner wants a report. | 局長要聽情況匯報 |
[1:14:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:14:13] | Let’s have a little fun with him | 咱們逗他玩玩 |
[1:14:15] | Please? | 有人嗎 |
[1:14:21] | Who are you people? Where are we going? | 你們是誰 帶我去哪 |
[1:14:25] | Well, I don’t know, Alexander. Where are we going? | 我不知道 亞歷山大 咱們要去哪裡 |
[1:14:31] | I’m not Alexander, my name’s Frank Tupelo. | 我不是亞歷山大 我叫佛蘭克·圖佩洛 |
[1:14:36] | I’m an American citizen and I have rights | 我是美國公民 我有我的權利 |
[1:14:38] | I don’t care what you call yourself these days | 我不管你現在自稱什麼 |
[1:14:41] | Your name’s Alexander Pierce and you have no rights | 你叫亞歷山大·皮爾斯 你沒任何權利 |
[1:14:44] | Not until you pay us 744 million pounds back taxes | 除非你交上7.44億英鎊的稅款 |
[1:14:50] | Seven hundred and forty-four million? | 7.44億 |
[1:14:52] | Looks like someone else is following our target. | 好像還有人在跟著咱們的目標 |
[1:14:59] | Reginald Shaw. Well, this could be fun. | 雷金納德·肖 這下有的玩了 |
[1:15:04] | Alright, stay close but not too close | 跟緊了 不過也別太緊 |
[1:15:06] | -And get the office to send me an interpreter. -Right. | -給我聯繫總部 我需要個翻譯 -好的 |
[1:15:09] | Yes, 744 million | 對 7.44億 |
[1:15:13] | You didn’t think we knew about that bank account in Liechtenstein. | 你以為我們不知道你在列支敦斯坦的銀行賬號嗎 |
[1:15:18] | I don’t know what you are talking about | 我不知道你在說什麼 |
[1:15:19] | Listen | 聽著 |
[1:15:22] | …You asshole. | 你這個混蛋 |
[1:15:25] | I know everything about you. | 我知道你的底細 |
[1:15:27] | I even know how much that face cost. | 我甚至知道你這張臉值多少 |
[1:15:30] | 24 million wired to a Brazilian surgeon | 你從一個我們跟蹤的瑞士銀行賬戶 |
[1:15:32] | from a numbered Swiss bank account. | 給一個巴西整容醫生匯了二千四百萬 |
[1:15:34] | I haven’t been able to prove it | 我雖然沒法證明這些 |
[1:15:37] | …But now I don’t have to. | 不過現在也不用證明了 |
[1:15:40] | …Because I just lock you in a box in the basement | 因為我會把你關在地下室的籠子裡 |
[1:15:43] | Until you tell me where the money is. | 直到你招出錢在哪兒 |
[1:15:57] | It’s alright. | 沒事啦 |
[1:15:58] | It’s alright, Frank. | 沒事啦 佛蘭克 |
[1:16:01] | I know you’re not Alexander Pierce | 我知道你不是亞歷山大·皮爾斯 |
[1:16:04] | But you know who you are? You’re a moron. | 不過你知道你是誰嗎 你是個蠢貨 |
[1:16:08] | And you’re a moron that almost ruined my ? million pound sting operation. | 你這蠢貨差點攪黃了我花費八百萬英鎊做的好局 |
[1:16:13] | Twice… | 兩次 |
[1:16:15] | So you’re going to stay here until this is all over. | 所以事情沒完之前 你得在這呆著 |
[1:16:18] | Please, you can’t do this I haven’t done anything | 求你了 你不能這樣做 我什麼都沒干啊 |
[1:16:21] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我不應該在這 |
[1:16:23] | Know what I think? | 你知道我怎麼想的嗎 |
[1:16:26] | …I think that this is the one place on Earth | 我認為這裡是天底下 |
[1:16:29] | You really should be. | 你最該呆的地方 |
[1:16:36] | How was your night at the hotel? | 你在酒店的那一夜怎麼樣呀 |
[1:16:39] | She’s quite something, I’m sure. | 她夠爽的吧 我敢肯定 |
[1:16:42] | Target is about 200 yards away from destination. | 目標距離目的地200碼 |
[1:16:45] | -We are matching speed. -Good. | -咱們速度剛剛好 -好 |
[1:16:47] | But don’t get too close. | 不過別跟太緊 |
[1:16:50] | I don’t want to scare Pierce off again. | 我不想再把皮爾斯嚇跑了 |
[1:17:02] | We’re here. | 到了 |
[1:17:09] | -Go ahead. -Thank you. | -直走就是了 -謝謝 |
[1:17:11] | I won’t be needing you any more this evening. | 今晚不需要你的船了 |
[1:18:05] | Magnificent. | 太美了 |
[1:18:09] | I’ve never really understood the love that people devote to each other. | 我一直不理解所謂人與人之間付出的愛情 |
[1:18:15] | Money, yes. Possessions, yes. | 錢 可以 財產 也可以 |
[1:18:17] | But people are so unreliable, they sicken decay and die. | 可人太靠不住了 生老病死的 |
[1:18:23] | But this, this is worth dying for. | 但這些 為這些東西賣命是值得的 |
[1:18:45] | …such good taste | 品味真不錯 |
[1:18:48] | We’re live. | 有圖像了 |
[1:18:55] | Oh, yes, do sit down. | 哦 對了 請坐 |
[1:18:58] | When are you going in? | 你們什麼時候進去 |
[1:19:00] | You’re welcome to stay and watch | 你要是閉上嘴 |
[1:19:01] | If you can keep your mouth shut | 就歡迎你坐這裡觀賞 |
[1:19:04] | You know, Alexander was like a son to me | 你知道 亞歷山大對我來說像個兒子 |
[1:19:06] | I loved him. | 我愛他 |
[1:19:09] | That brilliant, playful, disrespectful young bastard. | 那個聰明絕頂 貪玩又無禮的小混蛋 |
[1:19:16] | I even thought he and I were two of a kind. | 我甚至覺得他跟我是一類人 |
[1:19:19] | I took great pleasure never knowing what the scamp would do next. | 你永遠不知道這個調皮鬼會做什麼 這讓我非常歡樂 |
[1:19:26] | Until one day, what he did next… didn’t give me any pleasure at all. | 直到有一天 他做的事讓我一點都歡樂不起來了 |
[1:19:33] | …You know, in our quaint legal system | 你知道 在我獨特的規矩中 |
[1:19:36] | …When a man sleeps with my wife | 要是有人睡了我老婆 |
[1:19:37] | …I kill him and her. Get away scot-free | 我就把他跟我老婆都殺掉 我自己太平無事 |
[1:19:41] | …Crime of passion as it was called | 有人稱之為衝動犯罪 |
[1:19:43] | But my passion extends to all the things I own | 不過我的衝動覆蓋了我擁有的一切 |
[1:19:47] | They are me, they represent me. | 他們就是我 他們代表了我 |
[1:19:52] | So if a man steals from me, I kill him … | 所以如果有人偷我東西 我會殺了他 |
[1:19:55] | … I kill his wife, his children, his mother | 還有他老婆 他的孩子 他母親 |
[1:20:00] | …I might even throw in the family doctor | 沒準我還會額外贈送一個 |
[1:20:02] | for good measure. | 他的家庭醫生 |
[1:20:03] | For he has taken from me something for which I have paid the infinite price. | 因為他所拿走的東西 我曾付出過無窮的代價 |
[1:20:08] | My Soul. | 我的靈魂 |
[1:20:14] | That’s something these idiots will never understand. | 這是這些白癡永遠都不會明白的 |
[1:20:37] | He’s not coming, is he? | 他不會來的 對嗎 |
[1:20:41] | He sent you to get the money. | 他讓你來取錢 |
[1:20:46] | So where is it? Where’s my money? | 那錢在哪 我的錢在哪 |
[1:20:53] | -Where is the safe? -I don’t know. | -保險箱在哪 -我不知道 |
[1:20:57] | Where is the safe? | 保險箱在哪 |
[1:21:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:21:03] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[1:21:16] | Is it behind this bookcase here? | 是在這個書架後面嗎 |
[1:21:26] | …Or, perhaps | 哦 那沒準是 |
[1:21:29] | …This one here | 這邊這個 |
[1:21:45] | -Where is the safe? -… I don’t know, I haven’t seen him | -保險箱在哪 -我不知道 我沒見過他 |
[1:21:49] | Please, you have to do something | 求你了 你得採取點措施啊 |
[1:21:50] | Permission to fire? | 請求開火 |
[1:21:51] | Hold your fire. I repeat, hold your fire. Not until Pierce shows himself. | 不准開槍 重複 不准開槍 除非皮爾斯出現 |
[1:21:56] | You’re very beautiful, Elise. | 你很美 伊莉斯 |
[1:21:58] | Try to combine it with a little intelligence. | 要是再有點智商就更好了 |
[1:22:01] | -And tell me where the safe is. -If I knew it, I would tell you. | -告訴我保險箱在哪 -我知道的話會告訴你的 |
[1:22:08] | In my opinion she knows nothing. | 我覺得她不知道 |
[1:22:12] | You have to go in. They’re gonna kill her. | 你們必須動手了 他們會殺了她 |
[1:22:15] | -Where’s my interpreter? -They’re going to kill her. | -我的翻譯呢 -他們會殺了她的 |
[1:22:18] | -She can handle herself. -She can handle herself? | -她自己能應付 -她自己能應付 |
[1:22:22] | She’s one of us. | 她是我們的人 |
[1:22:24] | Expert in undercover operations. | 臥底行動專家 |
[1:22:27] | When I sent her to Russia to find Pierce | 我派她去俄羅斯找皮爾斯時 |
[1:22:30] | She went dark. | 她消失了 |
[1:22:32] | …I think she could never quite decide | 我估計她永遠都下不了決心 |
[1:22:34] | If she was with him, or with us. | 是跟他一夥 還是跟我們 |
[1:22:37] | She’s a good agent | 她是個好探員 |
[1:22:38] | …Except that she invariably falls in love with any man | 除了她總是愛上那些在一起 |
[1:22:41] | That she spends longer than a train ride with. | 超過一次火車旅程的人 |
[1:22:46] | Commander Acheson, I’m the interpreter. | 艾奇遜長官 我是翻譯 |
[1:22:47] | Yes, go! | 好 聽吧 |
[1:22:58] | If you could provide me with some context… | 你要是能跟我說說來龍去脈 |
[1:23:03] | …She really doesn’t seem | 她看起來真不像 |
[1:23:07] | …To know where it is | 知道它在哪 |
[1:23:09] | We should go | 咱們走吧 |
[1:23:10] | We give it five more minutes | 再給她五分鐘 |
[1:23:12] | If Parce doesn’t show | 如果皮爾斯不出現 |
[1:23:15] | If Pierce doesn’t show, we get rid of the woman and go. | 如果皮爾斯不出現 就殺了這女人 |
[1:23:22] | -Permission to engage? -Negative. | -開火 -不 |
[1:23:25] | -Please! -Not one more word from you. | -開吧 -閉上你的臭嘴 |
[1:23:31] | They won’t kill her. | 他們不會殺她的 |
[1:23:34] | Pierce will come. | 皮爾斯會來的 |
[1:23:36] | He has to come. | 他沒得選擇 |
[1:23:39] | Well alright, let’s do it. | 行 開始吧 |
[1:23:43] | No, knife. | 不 拿刀子 |
[1:23:47] | Engaging target | 瞄準目標 |
[1:23:49] | -Negative, that is an order. -Order the shot. | -不行 這是命令 -下令開槍吧 |
[1:23:54] | Now if you don’t tell me where the safe is | 如果你還不告訴我保險箱在哪 |
[1:23:57] | I might be tempted to rearrange your face somewhat | 我就給你臉蛋來幾刀 |
[1:24:11] | You’ll find life is not quite so giving to an ugly woman. | 女人一丑 生活就艱難多了 |
[1:24:26] | You really don’t know, do you? | 你真不知道 是嗎 |
[1:24:39] | There! | 在那 |
[1:24:44] | Behind the medallion, there! | 在那浮雕後面 |
[1:25:25] | Open it. | 打開 |
[1:25:31] | There is movement in the courtyard | 外面有動靜 |
[1:25:35] | Pierce, I knew it | 是皮爾斯 我就知道 |
[1:25:42] | You know what, he does look a little like you | 他看著還真跟你有點像 |
[1:25:48] | No! | 不 |
[1:26:07] | Just try. | 試試 |
[1:26:21] | Go on, press it. | 快 按下去 |
[1:26:26] | You may try one more time. | 你還能再試一次 |
[1:26:42] | Let her go! | 放她走 |
[1:26:45] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天吶 |
[1:26:47] | -You let her leave and I’ll open the safe. -Stop right there. | -放她走我就開箱 -站住 |
[1:26:52] | …Frank, what in hell? | 佛蘭克 怎麼回事 |
[1:26:55] | Please Elise let me handle this | 伊莉斯 讓我來處理吧 |
[1:26:58] | I’ll say it again, let her go I’ll open the safe. | 再說一遍 放她走 我就開箱 |
[1:27:03] | -Who the hell are you? -I’m Alexander Pierce. | -你他媽是誰 -我是亞歷山大·皮爾斯 |
[1:27:08] | This is the man that was driving the boat | 是那晚開遊艇那人 |
[1:27:10] | -He is not Alexander Pierce. -Elise, please. | -他不是亞歷山大·皮爾斯 -伊莉斯 別 |
[1:27:13] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在幹什麼 |
[1:27:15] | What the hell is he doing? | 他到底想幹什麼 |
[1:27:16] | Permission to engage target? | 可以開槍了嗎 |
[1:27:18] | Shut the hell up. | 閉上你那鳥嘴 |
[1:27:22] | Alexander, is it you? Truly? | 亞歷山大 是你嗎 真的 |
[1:27:27] | Truly. | 真的 |
[1:27:32] | Show me your teeth | 給我看看你牙齒 |
[1:27:35] | Alexander had crooked teeth Stained from excessive smoking | 亞歷山大抽煙成癮 牙沒那麼整齊 |
[1:27:40] | Braces. Electronic cigarettes. | 牙套矯正 改抽電子煙 |
[1:27:42] | He had a higher forehead | 你前額比他高 |
[1:27:46] | I had a migraine for two weeks after the remodel | 整形後我還頭疼了兩周 |
[1:27:50] | -You sound different -Voice chip implant | -聽著不像 -語音芯片植入 |
[1:27:53] | No, no, I mean the the way you speak | 不 不 我是說你說話的方式 |
[1:27:55] | Yes, that’s right, Alexander was English This man is American | 對 沒錯 亞歷山大是英國人 他是美國人 |
[1:28:01] | I’ve actually gotten so used to the American accent | 我已經很習慣用美國腔了 |
[1:28:04] | that I find it a tad difficult to go back | 要改回去還真有點小難 |
[1:28:07] | That’s pathetic, this man is not Alexander Pierce | 悲劇了 他不是亞歷山大·皮爾斯 |
[1:28:11] | He’s a tourist! | 他就是一遊客 |
[1:28:14] | A tourist? | 遊客 |
[1:28:16] | Someone I happened to sit next to on the train | 火車上碰巧坐我邊上的一個人 |
[1:28:20] | How would a tourist | 一個遊客 |
[1:28:22] | know that you killed every man your wife ever slept with? | 怎麼會知道你殺了所有和你老婆上過床的男人 |
[1:28:24] | I told him that | 我告訴他的 |
[1:28:26] | You told a tourist? | 告訴一個遊客 |
[1:28:29] | Why would she do that? It’s absurd. | 她幹嘛那樣呢 說不通啊 |
[1:28:33] | Well, there’s a simple way of finding out | 有個很簡單的辦法 |
[1:28:41] | -Open the safe -I’ve made you a deal | -打開它 -我說了 |
[1:28:44] | …When she’s gone | 放了她 |
[1:28:46] | What are you doing? | 你在幹什麼 |
[1:28:47] | …and I know she’s safe | 並確認她安全了 |
[1:28:49] | …Then | 然後 |
[1:28:51] | Well… I’ll make you an even better deal | 嗯 我有一個更好主意 |
[1:28:54] | Open the safe now… | 現在開箱 |
[1:28:56] | And I won’t make you watch something that you would never forget. | 我就不會讓你看 你永遠不想看的畫面 |
[1:29:02] | Open it! | 開 |
[1:29:09] | I see | 明白了 |
[1:29:11] | Now you see? | 你明白了 |
[1:29:30] | -…Sir -I know him, he’ll come for her | -長官 -我知道 我就知道他會來的 |
[1:29:35] | I know him | 我瞭解他 |
[1:29:36] | He won’t give her up now | 他不會丟下她不管的 |
[1:29:38] | We must engage. | 必須開槍了 |
[1:29:39] | Permission to engage, sir? | 下令吧 長官 |
[1:29:43] | Sir… | 長官 |
[1:29:50] | I love you | 我愛你 |
[1:30:17] | He’ll come for her | 他會救她的 |
[1:30:19] | He’ll come for her, he doesn’t make se- | 他會救她的 要不然 |
[1:30:21] | This is Chief Inspector Jones, permission granted! | 我是檢察長瓊斯 準備 |
[1:30:26] | Fire! | 開槍 |
[1:31:28] | -Are you alright? -Yes. | -你還好吧 -是的 |
[1:31:32] | Agent Ward, your suspension’s lifted | 沃德探員 你的停職處分撤銷了 |
[1:31:35] | Thank you, sir | 謝謝你 長官 |
[1:31:36] | And your employment is terminated, effective immediately. | 你的僱傭關係也結束了 即刻生效 |
[1:31:41] | Thank you, sir | 謝謝你 長官 |
[1:31:46] | We got him, we got Alexander Pearce. | 抓到他了 我們抓到亞歷山大·皮爾斯了 |
[1:31:48] | Where? | 在哪 |
[1:31:49] | On the vondameta, 300 meters south of your location. | 在佛達梅塔 你們那往南三百米 |
[1:32:12] | So, you love me? | 所以 你愛我 |
[1:32:23] | I do. | 是的 |
[1:32:26] | How do you feel about Alexander Pierce these days? | 那亞歷山大·皮爾斯呢 |
[1:32:32] | I love him too, unfortunately | 很不幸 我也愛他 |
[1:32:39] | I may have a solution for you | 我有個兩全其美的辦法 |
[1:33:14] | Are you with me this time? | 這回選定了吧 |
[1:33:42] | Come on, let him up. | 快 扶他起來 |
[1:33:45] | I’m just a tourist. | 我只是個遊客 |
[1:33:50] | Just a tourist. | 只是個遊客 |
[1:33:53] | He said I might get arrested at some point | 他說我可能會被捕 |
[1:33:55] | What? | 什麼 |
[1:33:56] | But that you’d have to let me go because you have nothing on me | 但你們最終還是會放了我 因為沒證據 |
[1:34:00] | Who? | 誰 |
[1:34:02] | The man who’s been sending me these texts | 給我發信息的人 |
[1:34:04] | Texts? | 信息 |
[1:34:06] | And the money, of course. | 當然了 還有錢 |
[1:34:13] | So let me get this straight because I’m… a little confused | 我們來理理清楚 我搞糊塗了 |
[1:34:17] | You received money from a man you’ve never met before? | 你從沒見過那人 就敢收他錢 |
[1:34:21] | Who sends you text messages telling you just to show up somewhere | 還他讓你去哪 你就去哪 |
[1:34:26] | Well… | 嗯 |
[1:34:31] | Not just anywhere… | 這裡可不是人人都能來的 |
[1:34:44] | Clear! | 行了 |
[1:35:08] | Seven hundred and fourty four million | 7.44億美元 |
[1:35:18] | Inspector Acheson, this operation has been officially terminated. | 艾奇遜檢察官 這個案子可以結了 |
[1:35:23] | I’ll expect your report on Monday. | 週一把總結報告交給我 |
[1:35:25] | -Sir, listen -We have our money, Acheson | -長官 聽著 -我們拿到錢了 艾奇遜 |
[1:35:27] | But we don’t have Pierce. | 但我們沒抓到皮爾斯 |
[1:35:30] | The man is a criminal wanted in 14 countries | 他可是被十四個國家通緝的罪犯啊 |
[1:35:33] | But what is it he did? Really? | 說真的 他犯什麼罪了 |
[1:35:37] | He stole the money from a gangster. A dead gangster. | 就是偷了黑幫老大的錢 那老大還已經死了 |
[1:35:41] | And he has good taste in women. | 而且他對女人的品味還不錯 |
[1:35:44] | I can’t say I don’t wish him well. | 我不祝他好運都不行 |
[1:36:27] | Twenty million dollars on plastic surgery… | 花了二千萬美元整形 |
[1:36:31] | And that’s the face you choose? | 就整了這麼張臉 |
[1:36:33] | -Do you not like it? -It’ll do. | -你不喜歡嗎 -還湊合吧 |