英文名称:The Mountain
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Orun!que | 翻\h译 |
[01:29] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[01:32] | Dad won’t let me visit. | 爸爸不让我来看你 |
[01:36] | He says you don’t want to see me right now. | 他说你现在不想见我 |
[01:42] | I don’t believe him. | 我不相信他 |
[01:46] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[08:47] | Can I tell you about my dream? | 我能跟你讲讲我做的梦吗 |
[08:51] | You have already started. | 你已经在讲了 |
[08:59] | There were these two people… | 我梦里有两个人 |
[09:05] | …a man… | 一个男人 |
[09:12] | …and a woman. | 和一个女人 |
[09:21] | And they were grabbing at each other. | 他们互相抓着对方 |
[09:31] | And… | 但 |
[09:34] | I couldn’t…I couldn’t tell the difference… | 我看不出 看不出他们两个的 |
[09:39] | …between the two of them. | 区别 |
[09:46] | You know, when you were young, | 你知道 在你小的时候 |
[09:49] | I thought you would never stop growing. | 我觉得你永远也长不大 |
[09:55] | Look at you now. | 看看你现在 |
[09:59] | Like your mother. | 跟你母亲一样了 |
[10:50] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[10:51] | – Okay, ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[10:54] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[11:28] | – Here we go. – Okay. | -开始抬 -好的 |
[12:11] | ♪ Oh, give me a home ♪ | ♪ 给我一个家 ♪ |
[12:16] | ♪ Where the buffalo roam ♪ | ♪ 那里牛群漫山遍野 ♪ |
[12:20] | ♪ Where the deer and the antelope play ♪ | ♪ 那里小鹿和羚羊嬉戏 ♪ |
[12:28] | ♪ Where seldom is heard ♪ | ♪ 那里没有 ♪ |
[12:32] | ♪ A discouraging word ♪ | ♪ 一点点悲伤 ♪ |
[12:36] | ♪ And the skies are not cloudy all day ♪ | ♪ 那里没有整日的阴霾 ♪ |
[12:44] | ♪ Home ♪ | ♪ 家 ♪ |
[12:46] | ♪ Home on the range ♪ | ♪ 我在农场的家 ♪ |
[12:53] | ♪ Where the deer and the antelope play ♪ | ♪ 那里小鹿和羚羊嬉戏 ♪ |
[13:01] | ♪ Where seldom is heard ♪ | ♪ 那里没有 ♪ |
[13:05] | ♪ A discouraging word ♪ | ♪ 一点点悲伤 ♪ |
[13:09] | ♪ And the skies are not cloudy all day ♪ | ♪ 那里没有整日的阴霾 ♪ |
[13:22] | I’m so sorry about your dad. | 你爸爸的事我很难过 |
[13:50] | Too bad about the rain. | 下雨可真糟 |
[13:52] | You need a hand bringing this stuff in? | 你需要我帮忙把东西收进来吗 |
[13:56] | – I got it. – All right. | -我能行 -好的 |
[13:58] | How much for the pipe? | 烟管多少钱 |
[14:03] | Ten cents. | 10美分 |
[14:07] | I knew your dad. | 我认识你爸爸 |
[14:11] | I’m Dr. Fiennes. | 我是法因斯医生 |
[14:14] | You can call me Wallace. | 你可以叫我华莱士 |
[14:22] | Or Wally. | 或者沃利 |
[14:23] | That’s what the girls call me. | 女孩子这么叫我 |
[14:30] | I was one of your mother’s… | 我曾经是你母亲的 |
[14:33] | physicians. | 医生 |
[14:48] | How much for that? | 那个多少钱 |
[14:52] | What is it, anyway? | 那到底是什么 |
[14:54] | It’s a planchette. | 一个占卜板 |
[14:56] | It’s French for “little plank.” | 是法语的”小木板” |
[14:59] | It’s an old parlor game. | 这是一个古老的室内游戏 |
[15:05] | People used to think that spirits talked through it. | 人们曾认为通过这块板 灵魂可与人交流 |
[15:17] | Go ahead, put your fingers on it. | 来 把你的手指放上去 |
[15:54] | Can I go see her? | 我能去看看她吗 |
[15:57] | Can’t do that. | 不能 |
[16:00] | Or what I mean to say is that… | 我的意思是 |
[16:05] | I don’t work there anymore. | 我不在那里工作了 |
[16:08] | So… | 所以 |
[16:10] | I can’t get you access to her. | 我没办法让你接近她 |
[16:16] | But I’m sure–I’m sure she’s comfortable there. | 但是我确信 我确信她在那里很舒适 |
[16:30] | I’m about to go out on the road for a bit. | 我要出去走走 |
[16:34] | You know what I could use? | 你知道我需要什么吗 |
[16:36] | Somebody to give me a hand carrying stuff… | 我需要有人帮我提点东西 |
[16:40] | …and taking photos. | 拍点照 |
[16:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:55] | There we go. | 来了 |
[17:00] | “You will see the great pyramids of Egypt.” | “你将看到埃及的金字塔” |
[17:05] | That would be kind of nice. | 倒还挺好 |
[17:15] | What’s it say? | 上面写的什么 |
[17:56] | That’s the Polaroid Land Camera. | 那是架宝丽来相机 |
[17:58] | Pop that– Pop that button. | 按那个 按那个按钮 |
[18:03] | There you go. | 行了 |
[18:05] | Then take a look at the insides. | 然后看看里边儿 |
[18:07] | An aperture, | 光圈 |
[18:09] | aperture is the mechanical opening | 光圈就是镜头后面的 |
[18:13] | behind the lens. | 机械开口 |
[18:17] | And if you were to close that thing down to… | 如果你把光圈调小到 |
[18:21] | F11 let’s say F11… | |
[18:25] | …you’d be shutting out a lot of light. | 进光量就会减少很多 |
[18:31] | ♪ Did you ever really love me? ♪ | ♪ 你是否真的爱过我 ♪ |
[18:39] | ♪ Did you ever really care? ♪ | ♪ 你是否真的在乎过 ♪ |
[18:48] | ♪ Did you ever really miss me? ♪ | ♪ 你是否真的想念过我 ♪ |
[18:54] | ♪ Kiss me ♪ | ♪ 吻过我 ♪ |
[18:56] | ♪ I wonder if your heart was ever there ♪ | ♪ 我想知道你的心是否在那里过 ♪ |
[19:05] | ♪ Did you ever dream about me? ♪ | ♪ 你是否梦到过我 ♪ |
[19:13] | ♪ Did you ever really cry? ♪ | ♪ 你是否真的哭泣过 ♪ |
[19:21] | ♪ Did you ever really love me? ♪ | ♪ 你是否真的爱过我 ♪ |
[19:29] | ♪ Or did you really tell a lie? ♪ | ♪ 抑或说 你一直在撒谎 ♪ |
[20:27] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[20:54] | See this woman? | 看到这个女人了吗 |
[20:59] | Look at the woman. | 看着这个女人 |
[21:00] | The woman’s in distress. | 她现在很痛苦 |
[21:03] | I’m gonna help her. | 我要帮助她 |
[21:07] | Now we take her picture. | 现在给她拍张照片 |
[21:37] | Next slide, Andy. | 下一张 安迪 |
[21:50] | Next. | 下一张 |
[21:59] | Next. | 下一张 |
[22:33] | I like pictures. | 我喜欢照片 |
[22:37] | They were scheduled. I don’t know where they are. | 他们有日程的 我不知道他们在哪 |
[23:06] | Get your camera. | 把你的照相机带上 |
[23:21] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[23:31] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[23:50] | Thank you, Andy. | 谢谢你 安迪 |
[25:15] | Is that what you did to my mother? | 你对我母亲就是这样做的吗 |
[25:31] | Nice part of the world you got around here. | 你这地方还真不错 |
[26:03] | In some instances… | 在某些情况下 |
[26:07] | …the best… | 我们 |
[26:14] | …the best that can be done | 能为病人家属做的 |
[26:17] | for the family… | 最好的事 |
[26:20] | is to return the patient to them in an innocuous state. | 是让病人以一种无害的状态回到他们身边 |
[26:36] | i-n-n-o-c-u-o-u-s | 这么拼 i-n-n-o-c-u-o-u-s |
[30:13] | So you wanna do like this… | 你要遮住这里 |
[30:16] | and like this, and sometimes the nose will swell. | 还有这里 有时鼻子会肿 |
[30:22] | So…there’s that. I see a little discoloration here. | 所以 那里 这里还青了一块 |
[30:26] | And you want to account for that. | 你要处理这个 |
[30:29] | Now, the family… | 家属 |
[30:32] | often sees the patient in this condition | 经常在手术后不久 |
[30:34] | shortly after the procedure, | 看到病人这副模样 |
[30:36] | before healing and swelling has gone down. | 那时还未痊愈 还有肿胀 |
[30:40] | We help them. | 我们要帮助他们 |
[30:43] | And then we take their picture. | 然后给他们拍照 |
[30:47] | Okay? | 明白了吗 |
[30:52] | Have a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[32:11] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[32:13] | Okay, okay. | 很好 很好 |
[32:24] | Did it go down? Did I knock it down? | 倒了吗 我把那球击倒了吗 |
[32:26] | Well, sometimes it goes down just like that. | 有时候球就是那样倒下去的 |
[32:30] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[32:43] | A Tom Collins for the young photographer there. | 给那位年轻摄影师上一杯汤姆柯林斯酒 |
[32:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:48] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[34:57] | Hello. | 你好 |
[35:55] | Wally? | 沃利 |
[36:24] | Lillian Gish. | 丽莲·吉许 |
[36:27] | Lillian Gish and… | 丽莲·吉许和 |
[36:32] | Margaret Hamilton. | 玛格丽特·汉密尔顿 |
[36:34] | A young, beautiful Margaret Hamilton. | 年轻美丽的玛格丽特·汉密尔顿 |
[36:37] | Or… | 或者是 |
[36:41] | Dina Merrill. | 迪娜·梅瑞尔 |
[36:43] | Dina Merrill. | 迪娜·梅瑞尔 |
[37:10] | ♪ Did you ever really love me? ♪ | ♪ 你是否真的爱过我 ♪ |
[37:14] | ♪ Did you ever really care? ♪ | ♪ 你是否真的在乎过 ♪ |
[37:19] | ♪ Did you ever really miss me? ♪ | ♪ 你是否真的想念过我 ♪ |
[37:23] | ♪ Kiss me ♪ | ♪ 吻过我 ♪ |
[37:25] | ♪ Was your heart ever really there? ♪ | ♪ 你的心是否在那里过 ♪ |
[37:48] | Dr. Fiennes. | 法因斯医生 |
[37:49] | I’m curious if you have any thoughts on Chlorpromazine. | 我很好奇你是怎么看待氯丙嗪的 |
[37:49] | 氯丙嗪:用于精神分裂症 躁狂症或其他精神病性障碍的药物 | |
[37:52] | The new drug. The FDA has just approved it? | 药监局刚批准的新药 |
[37:54] | I know about it. | 我知道这个药 |
[37:55] | A lot of people say | 很多人说 |
[37:56] | it’s a more humane variation of the procedure you perform. | 这种方式比你的手术更人性化 |
[37:59] | Do they? A lot of people say? | 是吗 很多人这么说吗 |
[38:04] | The approach that best benefits the hospital, | 最有利于医院 |
[38:06] | the institutions, the patients, and the patients’ families, | 机构 病人及病人家属的方式 |
[38:10] | that’s gonna be the one that’s gonna stay with us. | 就是我们要采取的方式 |
[39:03] | Why are they screaming? | 他们为什么在尖叫 |
[39:13] | Does it work? | 有用吗 |
[39:17] | Is it dangerous? | 危险吗 |
[39:32] | Are you waiting? | 你在等人吗 |
[39:39] | When I left home, | 我是在去年冬天 |
[39:42] | it was last winter. | 离开家的 |
[39:45] | Last time I saw my boy, he was in the snow. | 我上次见到我儿子时 他在雪中 |
[39:52] | I told him to come inside. | 我让他进来 |
[39:55] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[39:58] | He was… just stood there, shivering. | 他就 站在那里 瑟瑟发抖 |
[40:12] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[40:20] | I picked him up and brought him in. | 我把他抱起来 带进屋 |
[40:27] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[40:35] | Give me a towel. | 给我个毛巾 |
[40:37] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[40:47] | Get her off the fucking table. | 把她从台子上快他妈弄下来 |
[40:49] | All right, put her on the gurney. | 把她放在轮床上 |
[40:56] | Okay. Carefully. | 好的 小心一点 |
[40:59] | – But quickly. – One, two, three. | -但是快一点 -一 二 三 |
[41:02] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 走 走 |
[41:10] | Let’s do another. | 开始下一个 |
[41:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[42:01] | Hello? | 嘿 |
[42:24] | Can we speak to my mother? | 我们能和我母亲聊聊吗 |
[42:40] | It worked for me before. | 之前奏效过 |
[42:45] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[43:05] | Where do they go? | 他们去哪儿了 |
[43:09] | Where does who go? | 谁去哪儿了 |
[43:12] | People. | 那些人 |
[43:14] | After you change them. | 你改造他们之后 |
[44:10] | These are thankful people. You know. | 这些都是懂得感恩的人 你知道吗 |
[44:15] | Where’s the thanks? | 感谢的话在哪儿 |
[44:18] | No fucking thanks… | 他妈的没有感谢的话 |
[44:21] | This. Here we go. Here, grateful people. | 这个 看看 懂得感恩的人 |
[44:26] | Thankful. Where’s the thanks? | 感恩 感谢的话在哪儿 |
[44:29] | Goddamn it. | 去他妈的 |
[45:49] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[47:01] | – No! – Stop! Stop! | -不要 -住手 住手 |
[47:03] | – No! – Right now! Right now! | -不要 -就是现在 就是现在 |
[47:05] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[48:03] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[48:09] | I’m Andy. | 我叫安迪 |
[49:39] | ♪ His sleepy mate is calling ♪ | ♪ 他昏昏欲睡的伙伴在呼唤 ♪ |
[49:47] | ♪ And my heart ♪ | ♪ 我的心也在 ♪ |
[49:54] | ♪ Baby, my heart is calling you ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 我的心在呼唤你 ♪ |
[50:01] | ♪ Dear one, the world ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 整个世界 ♪ |
[50:05] | ♪ is waiting for the sunrise ♪ | ♪ 都在在等待日出 ♪ |
[50:10] | ♪ Every rose… ♪ | ♪ 每朵玫瑰 ♪ |
[50:56] | Wally! | 沃利 |
[51:01] | You know, it’s a gaming lobby, | 你知道 这是一场赌博似的游说 |
[51:04] | a manufactured conspiracy. | 一场捏造的阴谋 |
[51:06] | Jesus Christ almighty. | 我的老天爷 |
[51:08] | Oh, sons of bitches! | 狗娘养的 |
[51:11] | Whoa, take it easy on the furniture. | 别冲家具出气 |
[51:16] | Hello. Don’t worry, darling. | 嗨 别担心 亲爱的 |
[51:18] | They can fix the furniture. | 要是坏了会有人修的 |
[51:21] | What are you drinking? | 你喝的什么酒 |
[51:23] | A Shirley Temple, with a bunch of rum in it. | 这是雪莉鸡尾酒 加了很多朗姆酒 |
[51:42] | So, what do you do? | 你做什么工作的 |
[51:46] | Take pictures. | 我给人照相 |
[51:49] | You’re a photographer? | 所以你是个摄影师吗 |
[51:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[52:06] | My grandfather… | 我爷爷 |
[52:09] | A brilliant man | 他才华横溢 |
[52:12] | of great stamina… | 精力旺盛 |
[52:16] | Longevity. | 还健康长寿 |
[52:18] | He was the first American surgeon to remove a brain tumor. | 是美国第一个做脑瘤切除手术的外科医生 |
[52:24] | It’s absolutely true. He did it… | 千真万确 而且他还是 |
[52:28] | with his fingers. | 直接上手给人摘肿瘤 |
[52:30] | I’m not kidding. | 我没开玩笑 |
[52:32] | And this is before the advent of X-rays. | 他那个年代还拍不成什么X光片 |
[52:35] | And he did it in an operating theater without electric light. | 他在连灯都没有的手术室里给病人动手术 |
[52:43] | He’s still alive. | 他还健在 |
[52:45] | Can you imagine? My grandfather. | 你能想到吗 我爷爷还活着 |
[52:48] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[52:50] | That’s him right there. Grandpa. Grampy? | 他就站在你们背后 爷爷 爷爷 |
[52:56] | Grampy? | 听得到我吗 |
[52:59] | Oh, Grampy. | 爷爷啊 |
[53:01] | Oh, it’s so sad. He’s still got to work. Okay. | 真可怜 他还得上班呢 好了 |
[53:06] | You never introduced yourself, | 您还没有正式介绍一下自己呢 |
[53:08] | I mean, by name. | 比如 您贵姓 |
[53:09] | I didn’t? What the heck is the matter with me? | 没有吗 我今天究竟怎么了 |
[53:12] | I blame you entirely. This is Andy. | 都怪你 这是安迪 |
[53:17] | Andy here is a fine portrait photographer. | 安迪拍肖像拍得很不错 |
[53:20] | – So I hear. – He’s so good, in fact, | -我也听说了 -他真的非常棒 |
[53:22] | that he could make you look… | 在他的相机下 二位的天生丽质 |
[53:25] | more beautiful than you already are. | 更是百媚千娇 |
[53:31] | And what do you do? | 那您是做什么工作的呢 |
[54:16] | Don’t tell me you’re that man’s son. | 我才不信 你是他儿子 |
[54:19] | No, I’m not. | 不 他不是我父亲 |
[54:21] | Why do you hang around with him then? | 那你为什么一直跟着他 |
[54:31] | He knows my mother. | 他认识我母亲 |
[54:33] | Ah. Mother’s friend. | 原来如此 母亲的故交 |
[54:38] | They’re not friends. | 他们不是朋友 |
[54:42] | Where’s your mother now? | 那你母亲现在在哪 |
[54:54] | In the hospital. | 在一所医院里 |
[54:58] | What kind of hospital? | 什么样的医院 |
[55:04] | A state hospital. | 公立医院 |
[55:09] | Hey… | 听我说 |
[55:11] | my daughter’s in the hospital too. | 我女儿也进了医院 |
[55:15] | She got that from her father. | 她爸爸传染给了她 |
[55:18] | I have it too, but… | 也传染给了我 但不同的是 |
[55:22] | I have the guts to live with it in the world, | 我有活下去的勇气 |
[55:24] | and her daddy has no fucking guts at all. | 而那她爸爸就他妈是个怂包 |
[55:37] | Have you ever been touched by a woman? | 有没有其他女人碰过你 |
[55:40] | I mean besides your mother when you were a baby? | 除了你母亲在你小时候抱你 |
[56:30] | So where to next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[56:35] | What? | 什么怎么办 |
[56:38] | You and your doctor friend… | 你和你的医生朋友 |
[56:40] | where are you going next? | 你们接下来要去哪儿 |
[56:44] | Mount Shasta. | 加州雪士达山 |
[56:50] | Of course you are. | 不出我所料 |
[56:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[56:58] | Tell Susan… | 帮我转告给苏珊 |
[57:00] | Mommy said, “Hi.” | 妈妈向你问好 |
[58:11] | Hey! | 等一下 |
[58:14] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[58:16] | I’ve seen you in the magazines. | 我在杂志上见过你 |
[58:20] | What’s, uh, what’s your name? | 你叫 什么名字 |
[58:22] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[58:24] | I need your service. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[58:32] | All right. Okay, hold on. | 好了 稍微等我一下 |
[58:39] | Hi. Excuse me. You look like somebody who should know. | 对不起 打扰一下 我好像在哪里见过您 |
[58:44] | Since we’ve been here… | 我们已经 |
[58:49] | I’m sorry. The Board has sided with the opinion | 很抱歉 董事会依旧坚持认为 |
[58:53] | that it should be discontinued, | 应该停止此项手术的实施 |
[58:54] | or at least weighed against other options | 或至少要同其他选择进行权衡 |
[58:57] | like Chlorpromazine. | 比如说氯丙嗪 |
[59:02] | Then, um, why the invitation? | 所以 发函邀请原因何在 |
[59:06] | Pardon me? | 不好意思 您说什么 |
[59:09] | I said why the invitation? You invited me. | 我说为什么发函请我来 是你们邀请的我 |
[59:12] | You invited me… | 是你们请我过来的 |
[59:13] | No, I don’t think we did. | 不好意思 我们好像没有发函给您 |
[59:22] | I don’t understand. | 我没明白 |
[59:25] | Why don’t you try St. Jude’s Hospital? | 您要不联系一下圣裘德医院 |
[59:27] | They may be more open to it. | 他们可能更能接受你这样的治疗手段 |
[1:01:36] | Here you go. | 好了 走吧 |
[1:02:06] | Do you hear voices? | 你能听到人声吗 |
[1:02:08] | I wouldn’t call them that. | 那不叫人声 |
[1:02:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:02:12] | If you wouldn’t call them voices, | 如果不叫人声 |
[1:02:14] | what would you call them? | 应该叫什么呢 |
[1:02:17] | Sounds. | 声音 |
[1:02:20] | And what do they say? | 那些声音有没有在说些什么 |
[1:02:23] | I already told you they don’t say anything. | 我早告诉你了 那些声音什么也没说 |
[1:02:28] | I apologize. | 抱歉 |
[1:02:32] | What sounds do they make? | 他们会发出怎样的声音 |
[1:02:56] | They sound like that. | 听起来就像那样 |
[1:03:01] | Or like this. | 或者这样 |
[1:03:34] | Can you smile? | 你能笑一下吗 |
[1:04:04] | Just gonna ask you some more questions. | 我再稍微多问几个问题 |
[1:04:31] | How long were you institutionalized? | 你被医院收治多久了 |
[1:04:55] | Have you received electroshock therapy before? | 你以前有没有接受过电击疗法 |
[1:05:13] | I’ve met your mother. | 我见过你的妈妈 |
[1:05:36] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:07:47] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[1:08:36] | There you go. I’m going to take you down. | 好了 现在你顺着我的手躺下来 |
[1:08:38] | Ready, one, two… | 准备 我数一 二 |
[1:08:39] | You’re gonna go down on the table. And…down. | 你就慢慢躺下来 慢慢地 |
[1:10:56] | You want a ride? | 你要不要搭我的车 |
[1:12:01] | How did you get in? | 你怎么进来的 |
[1:12:06] | The door was open. | 门没关 |
[1:12:44] | You like my things? | 你喜欢我的这些画吗 |
[1:13:02] | You like that? | 你喜欢那个吗 |
[1:13:11] | You know what it is? | 你知道那是什么东西吗 |
[1:13:19] | A painting. | 是一幅画 |
[1:13:31] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[1:13:35] | Get it? | 弄来 |
[1:13:37] | Where did I get it? | 我从哪儿弄来的 |
[1:14:03] | You look confused. | 你看起来很迷茫 |
[1:14:09] | What confuses you? | 是什么让你如此迷茫 |
[1:15:16] | My dad had one. | 我爸以前也有一幅 |
[1:15:19] | Huh? | 什么 |
[1:15:25] | A painting. | 是有一幅画 |
[1:15:36] | A picture. | 一张照片 |
[1:15:48] | He was a figure skater. | 他曾是名花样滑冰运动员 |
[1:18:54] | Can you look at me? | 你可以看着我吗 |
[1:18:57] | Can you look at the camera? | 看着镜头 |
[1:19:17] | Get the fuck off me! | 离我他妈的远一点 |
[1:19:19] | Get the fuck off! Get the fuck off me! | 他妈的 放开我 给我放手 |
[1:19:24] | Get the fuck off! | 放开 |
[1:19:26] | Get the fuck off me! | 操 放开我 |
[1:19:29] | Get the fuck… | 他妈的 放开 |
[1:20:26] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[1:20:28] | Get the fuck off me! | 给我放手 |
[1:20:45] | Get the fuck off me! | 他妈的放开我 |
[1:21:32] | You wanna go home? | 你想回家吗 |
[1:21:39] | No. | 不想 |
[1:21:50] | Do you hear voices? | 你听得到人声吗 |
[1:21:56] | No. | 听不到 |
[1:22:01] | Do you have lust… | 女人能 |
[1:22:05] | for women? | 激起你的性欲吗 |
[1:22:09] | Yes. | 能 |
[1:22:11] | Do you have lust for men? | 那男人呢 |
[1:22:20] | Was Susan your first… | 和苏珊这次 是不是你的 |
[1:22:24] | …sexual encounter? | 第一次性行为 |
[1:22:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:22:43] | Do you hear voices? | 你能听到人声吗 |
[1:22:47] | No. | 听不到 |
[1:22:53] | Do you believe that your dreams | 你觉得自己的梦境 |
[1:22:57] | are imaginary? | 是虚构的 |
[1:23:01] | Or that they’re real? | 还是真实的 |
[1:23:11] | Real. | 真实的 |
[1:23:18] | Do you believe that the voice… | 那你觉得 |
[1:23:23] | that speaks through the pencil and the wood | 通过占卜板发出的声音 |
[1:23:25] | is a…real voice? | 是真实的人声吗 |
[1:23:38] | Yes. | 是真的 |
[1:23:43] | Do you believe that it is your mother? | 你相信那是你的母亲的声音吗 |
[1:23:56] | Yes. | 相信 |
[1:25:40] | Hi there. | 醒了吗 |
[1:25:48] | I’ve made an arrangement with that man. | 我和那男的讲了讲 都安排好了 |
[1:25:51] | Susan’s father. | 就那苏珊的爸爸 |
[1:25:52] | Remember that man? | 你还记得他吗 |
[1:26:08] | You’re gonna rest up here today… | 你今天就在床上休息一下吧 |
[1:26:12] | and then tomorrow morning | 然后明天一早 |
[1:26:14] | I’m gonna take you over to his house. | 我把你带到他家去 |
[1:26:18] | More comfortable there. | 住在那里更舒服一些 |
[1:26:22] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[1:26:31] | You’ve cleared the hurdle. | 你已经克服了阻碍 |
[1:27:09] | So go on in. | 快去吧 |
[1:27:11] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[1:27:13] | I’ll see you in a second. | 一会见 |
[1:28:35] | Let’s go! | 快走啊 |
[1:28:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:29:04] | Close your eyes. | 闭上双眼 |
[1:29:10] | Let’s breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[1:29:16] | Let it out of the body. | 呼气 |
[1:29:24] | And…into the body. | 然后 吸气 |
[1:29:33] | And… | 然后 |
[1:29:36] | …out of the body. | 呼气 |
[1:29:41] | And… | 再 |
[1:29:45] | …into the body. | 吸气 |
[1:34:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:43:09] | ♪ Oh, give me a home ♪ | ♪ 给我一个家 ♪ |
[1:43:14] | ♪ Where the buffalo roam ♪ | ♪ 那里水牛游荡 ♪ |
[1:43:18] | ♪ Where the deer and the antelope play ♪ | ♪ 那里小鹿与羚羊自在嬉耍 ♪ |
[1:43:26] | ♪ Where seldom is heard ♪ | ♪ 那里没有 ♪ |
[1:43:30] | ♪ A discouraging word ♪ | ♪ 一点点的悲伤 ♪ |
[1:43:35] | ♪ And the skies are not cloudy all day ♪ | ♪ 天空无比晴朗 ♪ |
[1:43:43] | ♪ Home ♪ | ♪ 我的家 ♪ |
[1:43:45] | ♪ Home on the range ♪ | ♪ 牧场是我的家 ♪ |
[1:43:51] | ♪ Where the deer and the antelope play ♪ | ♪ 那里小鹿与羚羊自在嬉耍 ♪ |
[1:44:00] | ♪ Where seldom is heard ♪ | ♪ 那里不曾有过 ♪ |
[1:44:04] | ♪ A discouraging word ♪ | ♪ 一点点的悲伤 ♪ |
[1:44:08] | ♪ And the skies are not cloudy all day ♪ | ♪ 天空无比晴朗 ♪ |
[1:44:16] | ♪ How often at night ♪ | ♪ 要多久 ♪ |
[1:44:20] | ♪ When the heavens are bright ♪ | ♪ 夜空才会明朗 ♪ |
[1:44:24] | ♪ With the light from the glittering stars ♪ | ♪ 星光才会闪烁 ♪ |
[1:44:32] | ♪ Have I stood there amazed ♪ | ♪ 我驻足观望 无比折服 ♪ |
[1:44:37] | ♪ And asked as I gazed ♪ | ♪ 扪心自问 ♪ |
[1:44:41] | ♪ If their glory exceeds that of ours ♪ | ♪ 它们荣耀几许 可曾超越我们 ♪ |
[1:44:49] | ♪ Oh, give me a land ♪ | ♪ 要是给我一片沃土 ♪ |
[1:44:53] | ♪ Where the bright diamond sand ♪ | ♪ 那里沙粒闪耀 ♪ |
[1:44:58] | ♪ Flows leisurely down the stream ♪ | ♪ 沿河流淌 ♪ |
[1:45:06] | ♪ Where the graceful white swan goes gliding along ♪ | ♪ 那里白天鹅优雅滑翔 ♪ |
[1:45:15] | ♪ Like a maid in her heavenly dream ♪ | ♪ 仿佛少女置身自己的梦境般 ♪ |
[1:45:24] | ♪ Then I would not exchange ♪ | ♪ 但我也不愿 ♪ |
[1:45:28] | ♪ My home on the range ♪ | ♪ 以家乡的牧场做交换 ♪ |
[1:45:32] | ♪ Where the deer and the antelope play ♪ | ♪ 那里小鹿与羚羊自在嬉耍 ♪ |
[1:45:41] | ♪ Where seldom is heard ♪ | ♪ 那里不曾有过 ♪ |
[1:45:45] | ♪ A discouraging word ♪ | ♪ 一点点的悲伤 ♪ |
[1:45:48] | ♪ And the skies are not cloudy all day ♪ | ♪ 天空无比晴朗 ♪ |
[1:45:56] | ♪ Home on the range ♪ | ♪ 牧场是我的家 ♪ |