英文名称:A Separation
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:36] | What you are saying are not good reasons for a divorce. | 你说的离婚理由不充分 |
[01:39] | If there is something else let me know. | 还有别的理由吗 |
[01:40] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[01:42] | Like if he is an addict, | 比如说他是个瘾君子 |
[01:43] | beats you or does not give you an allowance. | 他打你或者不给你生活费 |
[01:46] | Nothing like that. | 这倒没有 |
[01:47] | He is a good, decent person. | 他是个好人 |
[01:50] | Then why do you want a divorce? | 那你为什么要离婚 |
[01:52] | He won’t come with me. | 他不愿跟我走 |
[01:53] | If he does I’ll cancel my request for a divorce. | 他愿意 我就不离婚 |
[01:58] | Will you come? | 你和我走吗 |
[02:00] | No, I won’t. | 我不走 |
[02:01] | Why not, your honour? | 大人 您问他为什么 |
[02:03] | You know why. | 理由你知道 |
[02:04] | No I don’t. Please explain again why. | 我不知道 请你再解释下 |
[02:07] | Let her explain why we should move abroad | 问问她这种情况下 |
[02:08] | in these circumstances. | 我们为什么要出国 |
[02:10] | You give me one reason to stay. | 你给我个留在国内的理由 |
[02:11] | I’ll give you a thousand. | 我能给你一千个 |
[02:12] | Just one. | 就说一个 |
[02:14] | My father. I can’t leave him. | 我父亲 我不能离开他 |
[02:16] | But you can leave your wife? | 但你却能抛弃你的妻子 |
[02:17] | When did I leave you? | 我什么时候抛弃你了 |
[02:18] | You brought me here. | 是你把我拉来这里的 |
[02:20] | You filed for a divorce. | 是你提出离婚的 |
[02:21] | When you tell your wife and child to leave, | 你叫妻子孩子离开 |
[02:23] | isn’t that leaving them? | 这不叫抛弃吗 |
[02:24] | Your honour, didn’t he just say leave if you want? | 大人 前面可是他说让我走好了 |
[02:27] | Yes and I’ll say it again. | 是我说的 而且这话我还会再说的 |
[02:28] | If you don’t want to stay I can’t keep you by force. | 你不想留 我能如何 |
[02:31] | Keep your voice down. Calm down. | 请小声些 冷静 |
[02:33] | One day you came to live with me. Today you don’t. | 当初你愿意和我一起生活 现在不愿意了 |
[02:36] | When you prefer… | 你向往国外 |
[02:37] | What does “You prefer” Mean? | 什么叫”我向往” |
[02:39] | This was something we both started. | 这是我们都向往的东西 |
[02:41] | Your honour, after 18 months | 大人 折腾了一年半 |
[02:42] | of running around and expenses, | 花了一大笔钱 |
[02:43] | we got our visa. | 好歹拿到签证了 |
[02:45] | It has been six months now | 已经过去六个月了 |
[02:47] | and it will expire in 40 days. | 还有四十天就要过期了 |
[02:49] | Why should we lose this opportunity? | 机不可失 |
[02:51] | You don’t want to lose this opportunity, | 失不再来 |
[02:53] | then make a suggestion. | 那你有什么提议 |
[02:56] | You know my situation. | 你知道我的难处 |
[02:57] | Tell us what to do, your honour. | 大人 您说我们怎么办吧 |
[02:59] | His father is his excuse. | 他用他父亲当借口 |
[03:00] | He is not my excuse. He’s the reason. | 我父亲不是借口 是留下的理由 |
[03:03] | – Let me speak. – Calm down. | -让我说话 -冷静点 |
[03:04] | His father has Alzheimer’s. | 他父亲老年痴呆 |
[03:06] | He doesn’t even know that he’s his son. | 根本认不出他这个儿子了 |
[03:08] | What difference does it make to him? | 你在不在对他而言没有区别 |
[03:10] | Why are you saying that? | 你怎么说这种话 |
[03:12] | Does he even realise you are his son? | 他认得出你是他儿子吗 |
[03:14] | I know he is my father. | 但我知道他是我父亲 |
[03:16] | Your daughter or her future is not important to you? | 你就不关心女儿的未来吗 |
[03:19] | Who said anything about our daughter? | 你怎么扯到女儿身上去了 |
[03:21] | Why do you think only you care? | 凭什么说就你关心她啊 |
[03:23] | So the children living in this country don’t have a future? | 照你这么说这个国家的孩子都没有未来吗 |
[03:27] | As a mother, | 作为一个母亲 |
[03:28] | I’d rather she didn’t grow up in these circumstances. | 我不愿她生长在这样的环境下 |
[03:31] | What circumstances? | 怎么样的环境 |
[03:34] | Is she better off here with both her parents | 是国内有妈有爸过得好 |
[03:36] | or there without a father? | 还是国外有妈没爸过得好呢 |
[03:39] | That’s why I want him to come. | 所以我要他和我一起走 |
[03:42] | I can’t leave. | 我不能走 |
[03:44] | How many times do I have to say it? | 我说了多少遍了 |
[03:47] | He can’t come. So what happens to me? | 他不能走 那我怎么办 |
[03:50] | Nothing. Go back to your life. | 回到你原来的生活中去 |
[03:54] | If I could I wouldn’t file for a divorce. | 如果我能回头我就不会要离婚了 |
[03:56] | Consent has to be mutual. | 离婚要双方都同意 |
[04:00] | He just gave his. | 他刚才同意了 |
[04:02] | Do you agree to a divorce? | 你同意离婚吗 |
[04:03] | If she prefers to leave her family to go live abroad, | 如果她执意要抛开家庭出国 |
[04:06] | yes I do. | 我同意离婚 |
[04:07] | He agrees. | 他同意了 |
[04:09] | What about my daughter? | 那我女儿跟谁呢 |
[04:11] | You have to agree on everything. | 你得同意所有的条件 |
[04:13] | How old is your daughter? | 你女儿几岁了 |
[04:14] | 11 in two weeks. | 还有两周就十一岁了 |
[04:17] | She can’t leave without her father’s permission. | 没有她父亲的允许她不能出国 |
[04:20] | He won’t give permission. | 他不会允许的 |
[04:22] | That’s between you two. | 那是你们俩的事了 |
[04:24] | Please sign here and good day. | 请在这儿签字 |
[04:27] | Your honour, I came here for you to solve my problem. | 大人 我来此是请您帮忙解决问题的 |
[04:29] | Please sign here. | 请在这儿签字 |
[04:30] | You too. | 你也要签 |
[04:31] | – Where should I sign? – Here. | -签在哪里 -这里 |
[04:34] | He can have everything, I just want my daughter. | 我什么都能给他 我只要女儿 |
[04:37] | Our daughter is attached to me. | 女儿归我 |
[04:39] | She doesn’t even want to go with you. | 她根本不想和你走 |
[04:41] | She doesn’t know better. | 她不懂其中的利害 |
[04:43] | Why not? | 怎么不懂了 |
[04:44] | She is 11 years old. | 她十一岁了 |
[04:46] | Please sign here and don’t take the court’s time. | 请签字 别占用本庭的时间了 |
[04:49] | No one knows better except you. | 别人都不懂 就你懂 |
[04:51] | No, you’re the one who knows better. | 不 你懂的 |
[04:54] | Your honour, what should I do? | 大人 我该怎么办呢 |
[04:56] | I only have 40 days. | 我只有四十天了 |
[04:57] | You can’t file for a divorce over every little problem. | 你们不能为了些小事就来离婚 |
[04:59] | A little problem? | 这算小事吗 |
[05:01] | My problem is not little. | 我的问题不算小事 |
[05:03] | It is my daughter. | 我这是为了女儿啊 |
[05:07] | She is his daughter too. He has rights too. | 她也是他的女儿 他也有抚养权 |
[05:09] | My finding is that your problem is a small problem. | 我看你们俩根本就不是什么大事 |
[05:12] | Please sign here and good day. | 签完字请走吧 |
[05:56] | You said the second floor. | 你说就两楼 |
[05:58] | This is the second floor. | 这是两楼啊 |
[06:00] | Then what’s that? | 那底下那层呢 |
[06:02] | That’s the ground floor, that’s the first. | 下面是底楼 这是一楼 |
[06:04] | This is the second. | 上面是二楼 |
[06:05] | The price we gave was for two floors. | 我们的开价就够搬两层楼的 |
[06:08] | But the buyer will pay you. | 买主会付钱给你的 |
[06:10] | Only for two floors. | 就付两层楼的钱 |
[06:12] | I don’t understand what you’re saying. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[06:14] | Call the buyer. | 你给买家打电话吧 |
[06:16] | This is three floors. | 这里是三楼 |
[06:20] | I’ll pay for one floor. Let me pass. | 还有一楼的钱我来付 让我过去 |
[07:01] | Excuse me, ma’am? | 不好意思 夫人 |
[07:09] | Go tell your dad they want to leave. | 告诉你父亲她们要走了 |
[07:10] | Why don’t you tell him? | 你干嘛不去 |
[07:13] | What did I say? | 我说错了吗 |
[07:14] | Didn’t we agree? | 我们不是说好的嘛 |
[07:17] | I’m studying. | 我在读书啊 |
[07:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:31] | Hello, ma’am. | 你好夫人 |
[07:34] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过来 |
[07:38] | I don’t know how much you know. | 不知道你对工作了解多少 |
[07:41] | The work is taking care of my father. | 就是照顾我父亲 |
[07:46] | There is some housework too, | 做做家务 |
[07:48] | but the main work is giving him his medication on time, | 但最主要是让我父亲按时吃药 |
[07:52] | keeping him away from the stove, from leaving the house. | 别让他靠近火炉 别让他离家外出 |
[07:57] | Termeh, get your laundry. | 特眉 去拿要洗的衣服来 |
[08:00] | You have to be here at 7:30 so I can go to work. | 七点半你就得到 我那时去上班 |
[08:05] | 30 is too early. | 太早了 |
[08:07] | I’ll have to leave my house at 5 to get here by then. | 我五点就得从家里出来了 |
[08:11] | Can you make it by 8? | 你八点能到吗 |
[08:13] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[08:15] | 8 is good too. | 八点能到的话也可以 |
[08:18] | Ring the upstairs bell. | 到了按门铃 |
[08:20] | I’ll leave the house keys up here. | 我会把门钥匙放在那上面 |
[08:23] | – OK? – Yes. | -懂吗 -懂了 |
[08:25] | Can you pay us please? | 能结算下工钱吗 |
[08:27] | What’s the pay per month? | 你每个月付我多少钱 |
[08:29] | She’ll be right there. | 她马上来 |
[08:30] | 300,000 a month. | 三十万一个月 |
[08:31] | That’s too little. | 太少了 |
[08:33] | No, that’s the rate. | 现在就这个价 |
[08:35] | Ask around. The commute is far. | 你去别处问问价看 我家远 |
[08:37] | Several bus lines. | 要换好几辆车 |
[08:39] | It’s what I can afford. | 我就只能付这么多 |
[08:41] | If you agree you can start tomorrow. | 同意的话明天就来上班吧 |
[08:44] | Can I let you know tomorrow? | 我能明天给你答复吗 |
[08:46] | They might need this too. | 你把这个也给他们吧 |
[08:48] | I don’t have change. | 我没有零钱 |
[08:49] | You have till the afternoon. | 你最晚今天下午给我答复 |
[08:51] | There is someone else I can hire if you can’t come. | 如果不来 我还来得及找别人 |
[08:54] | Ok. | 好的 |
[08:56] | Termeh! Your laundry! | 特眉 你的换洗衣物呢 |
[09:17] | You’re not coming? | 你不和我走吗 |
[09:26] | Why are you taking your books? | 你为什么把书带走 |
[09:27] | I want them. | 我需要那些书 |
[09:30] | All this for just 2 weeks? | 也就两周时间需要那么多书 |
[09:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:42] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:48] | Which setting does she use? | 你妈平时用哪档 |
[09:50] | Should I go ask her? | 要我去问她吗 |
[09:53] | You want to make me look bad? | 你这不是给我丢脸嘛 |
[10:01] | Simin, where’re you going? | 西敏你上哪里去 |
[10:02] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[10:04] | Just to the corner. I’ll be right back. | 就到街拐角 马上回来 |
[10:11] | I’ll come back. | 我会回来的 |
[10:13] | I have an appointment. | 我约了人 |
[10:15] | Four. | 四档 |
[10:17] | Why four? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:19] | Because it has faded. | 因为四档这里颜色淡 |
[10:21] | She must have used it the most. | 她肯定一直用 |
[10:27] | Four it is. | 那就是四档 |
[10:29] | From now on we’ll set everything on four. | 今天开始我们什么东西都设在四档 |
[10:33] | She is really leaving. | 她真的要走了 |
[10:36] | She’ll be back. | 她会回来的 |
[10:37] | Termeh! | 特眉 |
[10:39] | Come stay with your grandfather. | 过来陪陪你爷爷 |
[10:52] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[10:54] | Termeh, honey, go to your room. | 特眉回你房间去吧 |
[10:57] | Dad, get up. | 老爸 站起来 |
[11:00] | Let go of her hand. | 放开她的手 |
[11:02] | Get up. I want to take you to the bathroom. | 站起来 我带你去上厕所 |
[11:12] | Where are you taking me? | 你带我去哪里 |
[11:13] | The bathroom and then to get the paper. | 上厕所然后拿报纸 |
[11:17] | Darling, I said go to your room. | 宝贝 我让你回房间啊 |
[11:22] | Where are you taking me? | 你带我去哪里 |
[11:24] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:29] | Don’t put your hand there. | 别把手放那里 |
[11:59] | I’m taking this CD. | 我要这张唱片 |
[12:02] | Take whichever you want. | 随便拿吧 |
[12:03] | No, just this one. | 不用了 我就要这张 |
[12:23] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:58] | I thought you live there too. | 我以为你也住那里 |
[13:02] | No, I’ve moved to my mum’s. | 没有 我搬回娘家了 |
[13:05] | This is a bit difficult. | 这情况有点复杂 |
[13:08] | No, you can trust him. | 你能相信他 |
[13:11] | Don’t worry about these things. | 别担心 |
[13:14] | Besides, he won’t be around. | 再说了 他不怎么在家的 |
[13:17] | He leaves early | 他早上走得早 |
[13:18] | and comes back when you leave. | 回来的时候你正好离开 |
[13:23] | Do bring your daughter. | 记得带你女儿一起来 |
[13:25] | She’ll keep my daughter company | 好让我女儿有个伴 |
[13:27] | and I’ll feel better. | 我能好受些 |
[13:35] | Tell your sister-in-law your decision. | 决定了告诉你大姑姐吧 |
[14:43] | Where are you going? | 你往哪儿走 |
[15:02] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[15:06] | Oxygen. | 氧气罐 |
[15:07] | What’s oxygen? | 什么是氧气罐 |
[15:09] | Get away. You’ll wake him. | 走开 你要吵醒他了 |
[15:42] | I can’t hear anything. | 我什么都听不见 |
[15:53] | What is it doing? | 它在干什么呢 |
[16:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:10] | Where do you want to go? | 你要去哪里 |
[16:11] | – The paper. – What? | -报纸 -什么 |
[16:13] | I want the paper. | 我要拿报纸 |
[16:16] | The paper is in your room. | 报纸放你房间了 |
[16:19] | Come, I’ll take you to your room. | 来 我送你回房间 |
[16:27] | I’ll take you to your room | 我送你回房 |
[16:28] | and get your meal. | 然后给你端早饭 |
[16:39] | Mummy… | 妈妈… |
[16:41] | he’s peed in his pants. | 他尿裤子了 |
[16:49] | Sit on the bed. | 坐在床上 |
[16:55] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[17:02] | What are you doing here? | 这儿没你什么事 |
[17:05] | Go get your shoes. | 去把鞋穿上 |
[17:06] | You can see the floor’s wet. | 没看到地板是湿的吗 |
[17:11] | He’d say when he needed to go. | 他要想上厕所的时候会说的 |
[17:16] | Take him to the bathroom. | 你就领他去厕所 |
[17:22] | I can’t come till 12. I have class. | 我要十二点才能赶到 我要上课 |
[17:28] | Call my husband. | 给我丈夫打电话吧 |
[17:30] | Do you have his number? | 你有他的号码吗 |
[17:33] | Write it down. | 你记一下 |
[17:35] | There’s a pen by the phone. | 电话旁边有笔 |
[17:48] | If I bring you some pants can you change? | 我把裤子给你 你自己会换吗 |
[17:53] | Your clothes, can you change them? | 你的衣裤 自己会换吗 |
[17:57] | Simin? | 西敏 |
[17:58] | Can you wash yourself? | 你自己会洗澡吗 |
[18:00] | Simin? | 西敏 |
[18:11] | Here are your clothes. | 衣服给你放这里 |
[18:15] | Wash yourself and put them on. | 你洗好澡穿上 |
[18:19] | I put your towel here. | 毛巾给你放这边 |
[18:22] | – OK? – Yes. | -可以吗 -可以 |
[18:25] | Clean yourself up. | 洗洗干净 |
[18:28] | Put your pants in there. | 把脏裤子放这里 |
[18:35] | Will you manage? | 你行吗 |
[18:49] | Your pants. | 你的裤子 |
[18:51] | Take them off. | 脱下来 |
[18:53] | Wear the ones I gave you. | 穿上我给你的那条 |
[18:56] | Ok? | 懂吗 |
[19:04] | Simin… | 西敏 |
[19:35] | Hello. I had a religious question. | 你好 我有个宗教上的问题 |
[19:38] | I am working in a house. | 我在一家人家当护工 |
[19:40] | There is an old man I am supposed to care for. | 有个老人需要我照顾 |
[19:44] | I wanted to ask. | 我想知道 |
[19:46] | Pardon me, but he has wet his pants. | 不好意思 他尿裤子了 |
[19:49] | I wanted to know if I change him, | 我想知道如果我给他换裤子 |
[19:52] | will it count as a sin? | 算不算罪过 |
[19:54] | No one is here. | 没有其他人 |
[19:58] | He’s 70 or 80 years old and he’s senile. | 他七八十岁 还是个痴呆 |
[20:07] | The urgency is that the poor guy | 情况挺急的 因为可怜的老人家 |
[20:09] | has been sitting like this for half an hour. | 就这么坐了有半个小时了 |
[20:12] | I can ? | 我可以的是吧 |
[20:23] | I won’t tell dad. | 我不会告诉爸爸的 |
[20:27] | My angel. | 真乖 |
[20:31] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[20:35] | Open your legs. | 两腿分开 |
[20:36] | OK, now take off your pants. | 现在脱下裤子 |
[20:59] | Card! | 油卡 |
[21:11] | Everyone’s staring. | 别人都在看我 |
[21:12] | Let them. | 让他们看好了 |
[21:14] | – How much? – 37.5. | -多少钱 -三十七块五 |
[21:16] | – Any change? – He didn’t give it. | -零钱呢 -他没给我 |
[21:18] | – You asked? – It’s his tip. | -你问他要了吗 -这是他的小费 |
[21:21] | Tip? Sir, wait one sec. | 小费 等等 |
[21:24] | A tip is for when he pumps the gas. | 他亲自给我加油才给他小费 |
[21:26] | Go get it. | 去问他要回来 |
[21:27] | – Dad! – Quick! | -老爸 -快去 |
[21:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:54] | Here. | 给你 |
[21:57] | Keep it. | 归你了 |
[21:58] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:17] | Hello, Termeh. | 你好特眉 |
[22:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:19] | Hello, how are you? | 你好 今天如何 |
[22:21] | Fine, thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[22:25] | I’ll get my books. | 我去拿书 |
[22:26] | And your test results. | 还有你的考试成绩 |
[22:28] | How are you, Ms Qahraei? | 你还好吗 卡拉伊夫人 |
[22:29] | Fine, thanks, and you? | 很好 谢谢 你呢 |
[22:31] | Fine, thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[22:33] | Sorry we’re late. | 很抱歉我们回来晚了 |
[22:34] | It’s OK. How’s your wife? | 没关系 你夫人还好吗 |
[22:36] | – Good, thank you. – We’ll get started. | -很好 谢谢 -我们准备上课了 |
[22:40] | Hello, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[22:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:43] | How are you, Dad? | 爸爸 你好吗 |
[22:45] | Hi, young lady. | 小姑娘 你好呀 |
[22:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:47] | Here’s the paper. | 报纸给你 |
[22:52] | Did you read the paper for him or did he read it for you? | 是你给他念报纸还是他念给你听呢 |
[22:57] | Son. | 儿子 |
[22:59] | Ali is married. | 阿里结婚了 |
[23:01] | – Who’s Ali? – Ali. | -谁是阿里 -阿里 |
[23:04] | Yeah, Ali’s married. Termeh, hurry. | 是的 阿里结婚了 特眉快点了 |
[23:06] | His oxygen valve wasn’t shut. | 他的氧气瓶没有关紧 |
[23:08] | He must’ve opened it. | 肯定是他开的 |
[23:11] | From tomorrow tighten it a bit more | 你明天关紧一点 |
[23:12] | so he can’t open it. | 让他打不开 |
[23:14] | Sorry, but… | 抱歉 但是… |
[23:16] | I can’t come anymore. | 我不能来了 |
[23:20] | Didn’t we say every day? | 不是说好每天都来的吗 |
[23:22] | The commute is too much. | 我路上耽搁太长时间了 |
[23:24] | I turned someone else away. It’s 4pm. | 我把别人都拒绝了 现在已经四点了 |
[23:27] | How can I find someone now for tomorrow morning? | 我哪里去找明天的人 |
[23:30] | It’s too much work. | 这活儿太重了 |
[23:32] | Really I can’t. The work is heavy, I can’t. | 我真的不行 太重了 我不行 |
[23:38] | Come to the other room, please. | 请到这边说话 |
[23:42] | Somayeh, where’s your scarf? | 索玛雅, 你的围巾呢 |
[23:43] | It’s here. | 在这里 |
[23:46] | Maybe you’re tired because it’s your first day. | 你第一天上班 才会觉得累 |
[23:49] | No. | 不是的 |
[23:51] | You were here for a few minutes. | 你过来有一会儿了 |
[23:53] | You saw. | 你都看着的 |
[23:55] | Somayeh, come get your bag. | 索玛雅过来拿包 |
[23:58] | Can you please give me that number? | 你能给我那个电话号码吗 |
[24:04] | They also do sonograms. | 他们也能做超声检查 |
[24:06] | It moved a lot today. | 这孩子今天动静可大了 |
[24:08] | Then it’s a boy. | 那估计是个男孩 |
[24:09] | It was kicking in mummy’s tummy. | 它在妈妈的肚子里乱踢 |
[24:14] | Because he wants to come out. | 因为他想出来啊 |
[24:16] | To play with me. | 出来和我玩 |
[24:24] | Can you write it in here please? | 你能给我写在这里吗 |
[24:27] | Tell them Qahraei sent you. | 你就说卡拉伊让你来的 |
[24:30] | They know me. | 他们认识我 |
[24:33] | – Is it a man or a woman? – A woman. | -那人是男的还是女的 -女的 |
[24:36] | Call first. | 先电话预约 |
[24:38] | You had to tell me yesterday. | 你昨天就应该告诉我 |
[24:40] | How can I leave him at home alone tomorrow? | 明天我怎么能把他一个人留在家里啊 |
[24:44] | Where does your mum keep the tea? | 你妈把茶叶放哪里的 |
[24:46] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:48] | You should’ve told me I’ve to clean him. | 你该早说 需要我帮他洗澡 |
[24:51] | Clean him? | 洗澡 |
[24:53] | He soiled his pants today. | 他今天尿裤子了 |
[24:59] | It’s not right for me to clean him. | 我不应该帮他洗澡的 |
[25:08] | Please pay me for today so I can go. | 请把今天的工钱结了吧 我要走了 |
[25:22] | He always said when he had to go. | 他要上厕所的时候都会说的 |
[25:26] | There are companies you can call for a male helper. | 有些公司提供男性护工的 |
[25:30] | I can’t just let anyone into my home. | 我不能让什么人都到家里来 |
[25:35] | Here. | 给你 |
[25:37] | Count it, please. | 数下吧 |
[25:39] | Sorry, but it’s a religious issue. | 抱歉 我的宗教不允许 |
[25:41] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[25:42] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[25:44] | Bye. | 再见 |
[25:45] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[25:55] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[25:57] | I wanted to know if it is OK for me | 我能不能 |
[25:59] | to give your number to my husband | 把你的电话告诉我丈夫 |
[26:02] | and tell him I got it out of the paper. | 我就说是在报纸上看到的 |
[26:04] | For the housework and your father. | 让他来做家务和照顾你父亲 |
[26:06] | Give him the job description | 你给他说说 |
[26:08] | and if he agrees tell him to come… | 如果他肯来的话… |
[26:10] | I don’t want to tell him I know you. | 我不想让他知道我认识你 |
[26:12] | I didn’t tell him I was coming here. | 我过来干活没有和他说过 |
[26:15] | Then tell him to call me | 那你让他打我电话 |
[26:17] | or tell him to come here tonight. | 或者让他今晚过来趟 |
[26:19] | It’s late for tonight. | 今天太晚了 |
[26:21] | I’ll come tomorrow. | 明天我会来 |
[26:23] | Just don’t give the job to anyone else. | 别把这活儿给别人 |
[26:26] | You’ll see with him for the money. | 他会来赚这份钱的 |
[26:28] | That’s not a problem. Tell him to call me. | 没问题 叫他打电话给我 |
[26:30] | I will arrange to meet him. | 我会约他见面 |
[26:32] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. Bye. | -谢谢 -不客气 再见 |
[26:34] | And thank you. | 也谢谢你 |
[26:46] | Mr Lavasani? | 拉瓦萨尼先生 |
[26:49] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[27:10] | Hello. I am Samadi. | 你好 我是萨马迪 |
[27:12] | I called about the job. | 我打电话给你问过那份工作 |
[27:13] | Yes, how are you? | 是的 你好吗 |
[27:14] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[27:16] | It’s OK. Where did you work before? | 没事 你之前在哪里工作 |
[27:19] | I was a cobbler. | 我以前是个补鞋匠 |
[27:20] | And you’re OK with cleaning him? | 那你不介意清理他吧 |
[27:22] | With what? | 清理什么 |
[27:24] | Since yesterday he’s been soiling himself. | 昨天他尿裤子了 |
[27:28] | I’ll treat him like my own father. | 我会像对自己父亲那样照看他 |
[27:30] | But you’ll be alone with him and you have to really watch him. | 但你要跟他独处 得好好看住他 |
[27:33] | Your wife won’t be there? | 你的妻子不在吗 |
[27:35] | No, I am single for now. | 不会 我独身 |
[27:40] | Excuse me but isn’t 300,000 too little for this work? | 抱歉 但是一周三十万太少了 |
[27:43] | How much did you have in mind? | 你想要多少 |
[27:45] | Maybe if you could pay 400,000… | 要是四十万的话… |
[27:47] | I really can’t pay that. | 那真的不行 |
[27:49] | I’ll come for a few days. | 我会去做几天 |
[27:51] | If you like my work, add something to the 300,000. | 要是觉得可以 就多给些吧 |
[27:54] | – If not don’t pay me. – Here’s the address. | -不满意就不用付钱 -这是地址 |
[27:56] | I can even start today. | 我今天就可以开工 |
[27:58] | No, there’s someone there today. | 不用 今天有人去了 |
[28:00] | Start tomorrow and bring an ID. | 明天带着证件去吧 |
[28:02] | Like what? | 哪种证件 |
[28:04] | Any legal ID will do. | 有效证件就行 |
[28:08] | Pious? | 虔诚的 |
[28:09] | Worshipper. | 礼拜者 |
[28:10] | Barren? | 贫瘠的 |
[28:11] | Sandbar. | 沙洲 |
[28:13] | Desert! | 是沙漠 |
[28:14] | Desert. | 沙漠 |
[28:16] | Insurrection? | 叛乱 |
[28:17] | Rebellion. | 叛乱 |
[28:20] | Doorbell? | 门铃 |
[28:21] | – Razieh. – No! | -瑞茨 -不对 |
[28:23] | Her husband. | 她丈夫 |
[28:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:30] | Give the Persian version of the following words… | 给出以下词汇的波斯语形式 |
[28:33] | – “Maquette”? – Nemunak. | -模型 -Nemunak |
[28:35] | “Compote”? | 高脚盘子 |
[28:36] | Khoshaab Khoshaab. | |
[28:37] | “Guarantee”? | 担保 |
[28:39] | Tazmin Zemanat Tazmin, zemanat. | |
[28:41] | That’s Arabic, not Persian. | 那是阿拉伯语 不是波斯语 |
[28:43] | That’s what my teacher said. | 老师说是这个 |
[28:45] | Don’t give me that. | 别拿这话噎我 |
[28:46] | What’s wrong is wrong, no matter who says what. | 不管谁说的 不对就是不对 |
[28:53] | – For “Guarantee” Write… – She’ll deduct points. | -写出担保的…-她会扣分的 |
[28:56] | That’s OK, let her. | 没事 让她扣 |
[28:58] | Write poshtvaneh. | 写出Poshtvaneh |
[29:01] | Poshtvaneh Poshtvaneh. | |
[29:11] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[29:17] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[29:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:20] | What happened? Your husband was supposed to come today. | 怎么回事 你丈夫怎么没来 |
[29:24] | Sorry, he couldn’t make it. | 抱歉 他来不了了 |
[29:25] | What about tomorrow? | 那明天呢 |
[29:28] | I don’t know. If he doesn’t, I’ll come. | 不知道 他要是不来 我会来的 |
[29:30] | I hope he won’t change his mind everyday. | 希望他不会天天改主意 |
[29:33] | No, poor guy wanted to come. | 不会 他很想来的 |
[29:35] | Last night, one of his | 昨晚他的一个债主 |
[29:37] | creditors came with an officer and took him away. | 带来一名警察 把他带走了 |
[29:40] | Yes but if something comes up and he can’t make it | 知道了 但要是他有事来不了 |
[29:43] | I need to know in advance. | 要提前让我知道 |
[29:44] | No, he will definitely come. | 不 他一定会来的 |
[29:47] | I’ll go see the creditor | 我会去见债主 |
[29:50] | and beg him to release him. | 求他放他出来的 |
[29:53] | Please lock the door behind me. | 麻烦我走后 把门锁上 |
[29:56] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[30:37] | Hi. | 你好 |
[30:46] | Don’t step on it. It is dirty. | 别站在上面 很脏 |
[30:51] | Go take the garbage out. | 去把垃圾拿出去 |
[30:56] | Can you? | 行吗 |
[30:58] | Yes. | 行 |
[31:19] | Where will I get you a clean dress? | 我去哪给你弄干净裙子 |
[31:23] | Take it off! | 脱下来 |
[31:32] | Mummy… | 妈妈 |
[31:33] | he’s not in his room. | 他不在屋里 |
[31:35] | – What? – He’s not in his room. | -什么 -他不在屋里 |
[31:39] | Go look in the bathroom. | 去浴室看看 |
[33:05] | Like that. | 就像那样 |
[33:06] | Block the ball. OK? | 把球挡住 行吗 |
[33:27] | Give me five. | 来拍手 |
[33:29] | – Grandpa, whose side are you on? – He’s the manager. | -爷爷 你帮谁呀 -他是经纪人 |
[33:41] | Did you see that? | 你看见没 |
[34:06] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[34:08] | – Sit here. – Mummy? | -坐这儿 -妈妈 |
[34:20] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[34:39] | Where’ve you been? | 你去哪了 |
[34:42] | Poor thing has been waiting for half an hour. | 他都等了半个小时了 |
[34:45] | It’s a long commute. | 这一路很远 |
[34:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[34:51] | Also, take the garbage out with the bin. | 还有 用垃圾桶装着要扔的垃圾 |
[34:53] | The bags tear and dirty the stairs. | 垃圾袋破了 把楼梯弄脏了 |
[34:56] | Yesterday I got dizzy. I dropped the bag and it tore. | 昨天我头晕了 袋子掉下去扯破了 |
[35:00] | I’ll mop the stairs. | 我会拖干净楼梯的 |
[35:03] | Go in. | 进去 |
[35:04] | Let us in. | 我们进去 |
[35:12] | Let me close the door. | 我把门关上 |
[35:43] | – Mrs… – She’s not there? | -夫人 -她不在吗 |
[35:46] | – What’s her kid’s name? – Somayeh. | -她女儿叫什么 -索玛雅 |
[35:51] | Don’t sit there. It’s wet. | 别坐那儿 地是湿的 |
[35:54] | Somayeh! | 索玛雅 |
[36:11] | Mrs Khalani! | 哈拉妮夫人 |
[36:13] | Knock. | 敲 |
[36:17] | Grandpa! | 爷爷 |
[36:19] | Mrs Khalani! | 哈拉妮夫人 |
[36:22] | Yes. | 在 |
[36:24] | – Hello, how are you? – Fine, thanks. | -你好吗 -很好 谢谢 |
[36:26] | Did you see the lady that works for us? | 见过在我们家护工吗 |
[36:28] | She was mopping the stairs. | 她之前在拖楼梯 |
[36:30] | – When? – Before noon. | -什么时候的事儿 -上午 |
[36:32] | – She’s not there? – No. Thanks. | -她不在吗 -不在 谢谢 |
[36:36] | Wait here. I’ll get the keys from the car. | 在这儿等着 我去车里拿钥匙 |
[36:52] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:55] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[37:18] | Get his feet. | 抬他的脚 |
[37:27] | Dad, get up, look at Termeh. | 爸爸 起来 看看特眉 |
[37:30] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[37:46] | He’s breathing. | 他还有气 |
[37:47] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[38:00] | Does your arm hurt? Help me take his shirt off. | 胳膊受伤了吗 帮我把他的衬衫脱下来 |
[38:06] | Move your arm. | 动动胳膊 |
[38:09] | Does it hurt? | 胳膊受伤了吗 |
[38:14] | Take a step. | 迈一步 |
[38:17] | Walk. | 走走看 |
[38:18] | Let’s get the paper, Dad. | 我们去拿报纸 爸爸 |
[38:21] | Move your leg. | 动一下腿 |
[38:25] | Does it hurt? Let me see what’s happened. | 疼吗 让我看看怎么回事 |
[38:29] | Who did this to you? | 谁把你绑起来的 |
[38:33] | I want to see if your legs are OK. | 我想知道你有没有伤着腿 |
[38:38] | Let me… Honey, go to your room. | 让我…宝贝 回房间去 |
[38:41] | – Has something happened? – No. Go out. | -出什么事了吗 -没事 出去 |
[38:46] | She’s gone, Dad. | 她走了 爸爸 |
[38:48] | Let me see your legs. | 让我看看你的腿 |
[38:52] | Take them off. | 脱下来 |
[39:14] | Scum! | 贱人 |
[39:18] | Honey, did you take money from the drawer? | 宝贝 你拿抽屉里的钱了吗 |
[39:20] | No. | 没有 |
[39:22] | OK, go to the kitchen. | 好的 到厨房去 |
[39:27] | I told you to go to the kitchen. | 我让你到厨房去 |
[39:30] | You saw that nothing happened. | 你也看见了 没出事 |
[39:34] | Go on… Close the door. | 快去 关门 |
[40:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[40:11] | Come here. | 过来 |
[40:14] | Mummy, I’m thirsty. | 妈妈 我渴了 |
[40:24] | Watch him. | 看着他 |
[40:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[40:29] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[40:33] | Something came up. I had to go out. | 有点事儿 我得出去一趟 |
[40:37] | You had no right to go. | 你不应该走 |
[40:39] | – He was asleep. – So you lock the door and leave? | -他睡着了 -所以你锁了门就走吗 |
[40:45] | I was gone briefly. | 我就出去一下 |
[40:46] | Briefly? You’re lying. | 就一下吗 你撒谎 |
[40:49] | He was dying when I got here! | 我到家时他都快死了 |
[40:52] | He always naps at this time so I… | 他总在这个时间打盹 我就… |
[40:54] | So you do this everyday? | 所以你每天都这么干吗 |
[40:57] | Lock the door and run your errands? | 锁了门 一走了之吗 |
[40:59] | No. I swear to God, today I had to. | 没有 真主在上 今天我得出去 |
[41:01] | Why did you tie his hand? | 你为什么把他的手绑起来 |
[41:03] | Go wait outside. | 去外面等着 |
[41:07] | Was this our agreement? | 我们是这么说好的吗 |
[41:09] | I had to go. | 我得出去 |
[41:11] | I had no choice. | 我没有办法 |
[41:13] | Thanks a lot! | 我真谢谢你 |
[41:14] | You tie his hand everyday | 你每天绑着他的手 |
[41:17] | and go do your own stuff. | 去做自己的事 |
[41:18] | Is he OK? | 他没事吧 |
[41:19] | Thanks a lot! | 我真谢谢你 |
[41:23] | Wait outside, sweetie. | 在外面等 宝贝 |
[41:25] | Go check on grandpa. | 去看看爷爷 |
[41:30] | Why did you go in that room? | 你为什么要进那间房间 |
[41:32] | Which room? | 哪间 |
[41:33] | Which room? The one you took the money from. | 还哪间房间 你拿钱的那间 |
[41:36] | I took money from that room? | 那是什么意思 |
[41:39] | – Don’t I pay you? – I took money? | -我没付你钱吗 -什么叫我拿钱 |
[41:42] | You didn’t take it? | 你没拿吗 |
[41:43] | I swear I didn’t take any money. | 我发誓没有拿过钱 |
[41:45] | Get out. | 出去 |
[41:47] | Sir, I’m swearing on our martyrs. | 先生 真主在上 |
[41:53] | You say I took money. | 你说我拿了钱 |
[41:55] | Here, look in my bag. | 给 翻翻我的包 |
[41:57] | If I took it, it should be here. | 我要是拿了 钱肯定在包里 |
[42:00] | Here, take this. | 给 拿着 |
[42:01] | Give me my bag. | 把包给我 |
[42:04] | I am swearing on our martyrs that I didn’t go there. | 真主在上 我没去那间房间 |
[42:07] | Here’s my bag. | 看我的包 |
[42:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[42:10] | I didn’t go there. | 我没进去 |
[42:12] | I’m swearing on our martyrs that I didn’t step into that room. | 真主在上 我没进过那间房间 |
[42:15] | – Get out. – You’re saying… | -出去 -你说… |
[42:17] | What did I do? Don’t touch me! | 我干什么了 别碰我 |
[42:21] | I won’t touch you. Get out. | 我不会碰你的 出去 |
[42:25] | I won’t leave till I get what I deserve! | 没拿工钱我不会走的 |
[42:28] | What you deserve is for me to kick you out. | 别敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[42:31] | Because of her I won’t. | 这是在女儿面前 我不动粗 |
[42:34] | Get out! I’m doing you a favour by throwing you out. | 出去 我拜托你出去 |
[42:38] | Tell me what’s happened to him. | 告诉我他怎么样了 |
[42:41] | It’s my house, I want you out. | 这是我家 我要你出去 |
[42:43] | Fine but it’s not right. | 好吧 但是这样不对 |
[42:46] | – It displeases God. – Out! | -这是冒犯真主 -出去 |
[42:49] | That’s it. | 行了 |
[42:54] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[43:06] | Open the door. It’s me. I want to come in… | 开门 是我 我要进去 |
[43:10] | This is how you watch him? | 你就这么看他吗 |
[43:16] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[43:19] | Go check what’s behind you. | 看看你身后 |
[43:22] | Have a look. | 看一看 |
[43:24] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[43:26] | It’s no use shouting. | 喊也没用 |
[43:29] | This is why I asked you to watch him. | 所以我要你看着他 |
[43:32] | Maybe his leg hurts and he can’t get up. | 可能他腿疼 起不来了 |
[43:35] | Grandpa… | 爷爷 |
[43:39] | Dad, open the door. | 爸爸 开门 |
[43:42] | Open the door, please. | 麻烦你开门 |
[43:46] | I’m going to push the door open. | 我要把门推开了 |
[43:49] | It’ll hit you, Dad. Move aside. | 会撞到你的 让开 |
[43:54] | I’m going to push the door open. | 我要推开门了 |
[44:00] | Why do you do this to yourself? | 你为什么要对自己这样 |
[44:16] | Who told you to come in? | 谁让你进来的 |
[44:17] | – What happened to him? – Give me the key. Get out! | -他怎么样了 -把钥匙给我 出去 |
[44:20] | I didn’t steal from you. | 我没偷你的钱 |
[44:21] | You are pissing me off! | 你要把我惹急了 |
[44:23] | I didn’t. | 我没偷 |
[44:24] | – Don’t give me that! – I wouldn’t be here now if I had. | -别说了 -偷了钱我就不会再出现了 |
[44:28] | Get out. | 出去 |
[44:30] | Pay me for today. | 付我今天的工钱 |
[44:31] | You already took your pay, didn’t you? | 你不是已经拿了吗 |
[44:35] | 30 this morning with my daughter… Somayeh! | 今天早上跟我女儿七点半就…索玛雅 |
[44:39] | Sir, wait! | 先生 等等 |
[44:41] | Get out. | 出去 |
[44:42] | I swear I didn’t steal. | 我发誓没偷钱 |
[44:46] | Get out! | 出去 |
[45:00] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[45:08] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[45:17] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[45:21] | Mummy, be careful. | 妈妈 小心 |
[46:35] | Tell her to work with you on your English. | 让她给你补补英语 |
[46:37] | Bye, Grandpa. | 再见 爷爷 |
[46:39] | Dad, Termeh said bye. | 爸爸 特眉跟你说再见 |
[46:45] | Careful! | 当心 |
[46:52] | Ok. | 好的 |
[46:56] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[46:57] | Mum says come in. | 妈妈让你进去 |
[47:00] | Tell her grandpa’s in the car. | 告诉她爷爷在车里 |
[47:02] | She says it’s important. | 她说有重要的事要说 |
[47:06] | Not divorced yet and already ignoring us! | 还没离婚就不想来往了吗 |
[47:10] | I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[47:11] | People divorce their wives to get less busy. | 别人离了婚 没你这么忙 |
[47:15] | Ma’am, these channels have too much static. | 夫人 这些频道雪花太多了 |
[47:18] | OK, set the ones you can. | 好吧 把能看的调好就行 |
[47:21] | – Come and sit. – Thank you. Simin… | -过来坐 -谢谢 西敏呢 |
[47:28] | Hi. | 你好 |
[47:32] | Where’s Termeh? | 特眉在哪 |
[47:34] | In the car with dad. | 跟爸爸在车里 |
[47:36] | Then bring him in too. | 那也把他带进来吧 |
[47:38] | No, he is tired. | 不了 他累了 |
[47:40] | It’s his nap time. | 他该睡觉了 |
[47:43] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[47:44] | Did you have a fight with that woman? | 你跟那个女人打起来吗 |
[47:47] | Did she come see you? | 她来见你了吗 |
[47:49] | Her sister-in-law called. | 她大姑姐打来电话 |
[47:50] | Shameless! | 没脸没皮 |
[47:52] | What did she do? | 她干什么了 |
[47:54] | Tied the old man to the bed and locked the door. | 把爸爸绑在床上 锁了门 |
[47:57] | Went after her own errands. | 出去办事 |
[47:59] | If I’d gotten there 10 minutes later I would’ve lost him. | 我要是晚到十分钟 他就死了 |
[48:02] | Is he OK? | 他没事吧 |
[48:03] | He had fallen off the bed. | 他从床上摔下来了 |
[48:05] | I don’t know for how long he was like that. | 我不知道他在地上待了多久 |
[48:07] | Where had she gone? | 她去哪了 |
[48:09] | How should I know? | 我哪知道 |
[48:10] | She said you hit her. | 她说你打了她 |
[48:12] | I hit her? | 我打她吗 |
[48:13] | – Nonsense. – Then why is she in the hospital? | -胡说 -那她为什么住院了 |
[48:18] | Hospital? Why? | 住院 为什么 |
[48:21] | You’re asking me? | 你问我吗 |
[48:23] | I just pushed her out of the house. | 我只是把她赶了出去 |
[48:24] | The sister-in-law called and told me off. | 她大姑姐打电话来教训我 |
[48:27] | Saying what? | 说什么了 |
[48:28] | That if she dies, her blood will be on your hands. | 说要是她死了 就是你害的 |
[48:33] | Stuff like that. | 之类的话 |
[48:36] | She didn’t say what happened? | 她没具体说吗 |
[48:38] | I hung up. She started cursing. | 我挂断了 她在那头骂起来了 |
[48:44] | That’s what you get for hiring people off the streets. | 这就是随便雇人的后果 |
[48:47] | Don’t blame me. I told you I only know her sister-in-law. | 这跟我没关系 我说过只认识她大姑姐 |
[48:52] | Did she say which hospital? | 她说哪家医院了吗 |
[48:59] | – Hello. – Yes? | -你好 -什么事 |
[49:01] | Hold please. | 请稍等 |
[49:03] | A woman by the name of Razieh was brought in tonight. | 今晚有位叫瑞茨的女人被送来 |
[49:07] | What’s her family name? | 她姓什么 |
[49:08] | I don’t know. She was admitted earlier. | 不清楚 我们才认识她没多久 |
[49:10] | Why was she brought in? | 什么病因 |
[49:12] | – They just told us… – That she was taken to hospital. | -他们只告诉我们 -她进医院了 |
[49:15] | I’ll call you back. Bye. | 我再打给你 再见 |
[49:18] | Her husband’s last name is Samadi. | 他丈夫姓萨马迪 |
[49:25] | Razieh Asnaqi? | 瑞茨·阿斯纳奇吗 |
[49:27] | Is she in her thirties? | 是不是三十多岁 |
[49:32] | She had surgery. She’s in post-op. | 她刚动完手术 正在术后休息 |
[49:33] | Why surgery? | 为什么要动手术 |
[49:36] | She had a miscarriage. | 她流产了 |
[49:41] | Is she OK now? | 她现在没事吗 |
[49:42] | Hello? Hold. | 你好 等等 |
[49:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:44] | Is her family here? | 她家人在吗 |
[49:48] | If they are, they are downstairs. | 要是在的话 就在楼下 |
[49:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:58] | What did you do to her? | 你把她怎么了 |
[50:02] | What did I do to her? | 我能把她怎么了 |
[50:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[50:29] | – How are you? – Fine, thanks. | -你好吗 -还好 谢谢 |
[50:30] | Hello, ma’am. | 你好 夫人 |
[50:32] | How is she? | 她还好吗 |
[50:33] | Who? | 谁 |
[50:35] | Your wife. | 令夫人 |
[50:38] | They took her to the ward. | 被送到病房去了 |
[50:41] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[50:42] | – I know her. – My wife. | -认识 -这是我妻子 |
[50:45] | – They didn’t have sandwiches. – Hello. | -他们没有三明治 -你好 |
[50:54] | Can we see her? | 我们能见见她吗 |
[50:56] | Where do you know her from? | 你们在哪认识她的 |
[50:58] | Your sister introduced her to us for housework. | 你姐姐介绍她给我们做家务 |
[51:02] | Thanks a lot! | 我真要谢谢你 |
[51:06] | She was coming to your house to work? | 她是到你家干活的吗 |
[51:08] | She came for a few days. | 她来干了几天 |
[51:10] | Apparently you couldn’t come so she came in your place. | 显然你来不了 她就替你来了 |
[51:13] | Come sit and eat something. | 过来坐下 吃点东西 |
[51:15] | You mean she took care of your father? | 你是说她照顾你父亲吗 |
[51:18] | Just for a few days. | 就几天而已 |
[51:21] | Two or three days. | 两三天 |
[51:22] | Why didn’t you tell me this at the bank? | 在银行的时候你为什么不告诉我 |
[51:27] | I thought she would tell you. | 我以为她会告诉你 |
[51:31] | Why have you come here now? | 你现在为什么要来这儿 |
[51:33] | To see if we can do something. | 来看看能不能干点什么 |
[51:35] | Do what? | 干什么 |
[51:36] | Help. We were worried. | 帮忙 我们很担心 |
[51:38] | Did she fall? | 她摔倒了吗 |
[51:40] | Come with me. I’ll explain. | 跟我来 我会跟你解释 |
[51:44] | I’ll explain to you… Come with me. | 我会向你解释 跟我来 |
[51:47] | I understand your situation. | 我理解你的处境 |
[51:49] | You kill her child | 你们害死了她的孩子 |
[51:51] | and now you’ve come to do what? | 现在你们又来做什么 |
[51:52] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[51:54] | I’m sorry won’t be a child to her. | 道歉也换不回她的孩子 |
[51:57] | Just tell me one thing. | 你只要告诉我一件事 |
[51:58] | I’ll explain outside. | 到外面我跟你解释 |
[52:00] | Wait! Why didn’t you tell me that day? | 等等 你那天为什么不告诉我 |
[52:02] | I told you. I thought she… | 我跟你说过 我想她… |
[52:08] | You live alone in that house. | 你自己住那房子 |
[52:12] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[52:15] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[52:17] | This is a hospital. | 这是医院 |
[52:21] | Don’t! | 别这样 |
[52:23] | Stop! | 住手 |
[52:28] | Why the hell did you come here? | 你他妈来这干什么 |
[52:34] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[52:36] | – My own sister? – I’m sorry. | -你是我姐吗 -我很抱歉 |
[52:38] | Forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[52:39] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[52:44] | Come out here. | 出来下 |
[52:48] | I want to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[52:52] | Please, I beg you. Hojjat! | 我求求你 别这样 侯杰特 |
[53:02] | Do you want your seat down? | 要把你的座椅调低点吗 |
[53:05] | No. | 不用 |
[53:07] | I’ll take you home then I’ll get dad and Termeh. | 我把你送回家 然后接爸爸和特眉 |
[53:12] | No. | 不 |
[53:15] | No? | 为什么 |
[53:18] | You want to go to your parents’ like this? | 你想这样子回娘家吗 |
[53:22] | It’s over. You’re coming home tonight. | 到此为止 你今晚回家 |
[53:28] | I don’t want to. | 我不想回家 |
[53:39] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[53:51] | Hand it in. | 递过去 |
[55:01] | Did you hear his complaint? | 你听见他抱怨了吗 |
[55:04] | It was the 13th. | 这是第十三次了 |
[55:05] | I’m sorry. I was really upset when I heard. | 对不起 我听到时真的很生气 |
[55:09] | – I went to the hospital. – Then you admit it. | -我来到医院 -然后你承认了 |
[55:13] | Is this the medical examiner’s report? | 这是尸检报告吗 |
[55:15] | It is the hospital report that we took to the medical examiner. | 这是给验尸官的医院诊断书 |
[55:21] | Four and half months, male. | 四个半月大 男孩 |
[55:23] | Please explain. | 请解释下 |
[55:25] | I accept that I was a bit rough. | 我承认当时有些粗鲁 |
[55:27] | By rough you mean you pushed her? | 那你就粗鲁的把她推开了吗 |
[55:29] | No. I tried to get her out of my house. | 不 我是想让她离开我的房子 |
[55:32] | Be clear. Your charge is murder. | 说明一下 你被指控谋杀罪 |
[55:37] | It was 19 weeks old. | 小孩已经十九周了 |
[55:38] | A full human being. | 是一条生命 |
[55:41] | I didn’t intend to push her. | 我没打算推她 |
[55:44] | I wanted her to leave so I could close the door. | 我想让她离开我好把门关上 |
[55:46] | – You didn’t push me? – Ma’am, please. | -你没有推我吗 -夫人 别说 |
[55:48] | If I knew she were pregnant, | 如果我知道她怀孕了 |
[55:51] | I wouldn’t even have tried to get her out of the house. | 我都不会让她离开房子 |
[55:54] | I just wanted to close the door. | 我只是想关上门 |
[55:57] | Do you accept his explanation? | 你接受他的解释吗 |
[55:59] | He didn’t push. He grabbed | 他没有推 他抓住我这里 |
[56:00] | me here and threw me and I fell on the stairs. | 把我扔了出去然后我摔在了楼梯上 |
[56:03] | I didn’t throw you. | 我没有扔你 |
[56:05] | I wanted to get you out of my house. | 我是想让你离开我的房子 |
[56:08] | Who throws out a pregnant woman? | 谁把一名孕妇扔了出去 |
[56:10] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道她怀孕了 |
[56:11] | Why are you lying? | 你为什么说谎 |
[56:12] | I found out in the hospital. | 我到医院才发现她怀孕了 |
[56:15] | Your honour, can’t everyone tell | 法官大人 |
[56:18] | from the body of a woman that she is pregnant? | 怀了四到五个月的孕妇 |
[56:21] | Four to five months pregnant. | 看下体型不就知道了 |
[56:23] | When would I even see you? | 我什么时候才见到你的 |
[56:25] | I was already gone or leaving when she’d come. | 她来的时候我都不在 |
[56:28] | When I’d come, she looked like this. | 我回去的时候 她就像这样 |
[56:31] | Always with the chador. | 总是带着头巾 |
[56:34] | How can anyone tell she was pregnant? | 谁能看出来她怀孕了 |
[56:35] | He can claim that he couldn’t guess. | 他这么解释也算合理 |
[56:38] | I didn’t think a pregnant woman would come for this kind of work. | 我没成想孕妇也会接这样的活儿 |
[56:43] | Your honour, I spoke of my pregnancy | 法官大人 我在他和她女儿 |
[56:47] | in front of him, his daughter and her tutor. | 以及家教面前 说过我怀孕了 |
[56:50] | They all heard it. | 他们都听到了 |
[56:52] | When? I don’t remember. | 什么时候 我不记得了 |
[56:54] | No, of course you wouldn’t remember. | 当然你不会记起来 |
[56:56] | The issue isn’t that I knew or not. | 问题不在于我是否知道你怀孕了 |
[56:59] | Yes. | 不 |
[57:01] | If it’s proven that you knew | 如果可以证明你知道这些 |
[57:03] | the court can request a prison term of one to three years. | 法庭可以判处你一到三年的监禁 |
[57:08] | – Well? – What? | -好的 -什么 |
[57:11] | No, I didn’t know. | 不 我不知道她怀孕了 |
[57:13] | His daughter’s tutor can testify. | 他女儿的老师可以作证 |
[57:16] | Can she come in tomorrow? | 她明天能来吗 |
[57:18] | I don’t want her or the school involved. | 我不希望把她和她的学校牵连进来 |
[57:20] | It’s not good for my daughter. | 这对我女儿不好 |
[57:23] | You trash. You’ve killed my child. | 你这个垃圾 你杀了我的孩子 |
[57:26] | It’s bad for your child? | 这对你的孩子不好吗 |
[57:27] | She matters but ours was an animal? | 她很重要 我们的孩子就不是人了吗 |
[57:31] | Don’t insult… | 请注意言辞 |
[57:32] | Am I insulting? He took my pregnant wife… | 我说过头了吗 他把我怀孕的妻子 |
[57:36] | Quiet or I’ll put you in prison. | 安静 否则我把你关起来 |
[57:38] | Please, he’s a bit hot-tempered. | 请别 他有些冲动 |
[57:41] | Hot-tempered? | 冲动吗 |
[57:43] | I should sue you for working for a single man | 你为一个我们不认识的单身男人工作 |
[57:46] | we don’t even know. | 为此我应该控告你 |
[57:48] | I wanted to help with the bills. | 我是想帮忙还账单 |
[57:50] | He hasn’t worked for months. | 他还没有稳定的工作 |
[57:52] | The tutor has to come in as a witness. | 那个家教得来作证 |
[57:56] | Call her to come in tomorrow. | 叫她明天过来 |
[58:00] | Your honour, | 法官大人 |
[58:02] | I’m here today for one thing. | 我今天来这只为一事 |
[58:04] | I lost my child | 我失去了我的孩子 |
[58:06] | but it didn’t hurt as much | 但是他控告我盗窃 |
[58:08] | as when he accused me of being a thief. | 给我带来的伤害更大 |
[58:11] | We’re thieves? | 告我们是贼吗 |
[58:12] | If we stole | 如果我们偷盗 |
[58:13] | we wouldn’t come to wipe your father’s arse. | 我们不会来给你父亲擦屁股 |
[58:17] | Do you have proof that she stole? | 你有证据证明她盗窃吗 |
[58:20] | I didn’t say she stole. | 我没有说她盗窃 |
[58:21] | Money was missing | 钱不见了 |
[58:24] | and it was the same amount that I pay her. | 恰好和她的工钱一样 |
[58:27] | Is that why you fought? | 所以你打她吗 |
[58:28] | He accused her of stealing. | 他指责她盗窃 |
[58:30] | Your honour, my father has Alzheimer’s. | 法官大人 我爸爸有老年痴呆症 |
[58:33] | She tied his hand to the bed and left the house. | 她把他的手绑在床上然后扬长而去 |
[58:37] | That day I came home early. | 那天我提前回家了 |
[58:39] | I saw him on the floor with his hand tied. | 我看见爸爸手被绑着躺在地上 |
[58:42] | I thought he had died. | 我以为他死了 |
[58:43] | She came back | 她回来了 |
[58:45] | and I’m not saying I wasn’t angry, | 我很生气 |
[58:48] | I was. | 我只是 |
[58:49] | I told her to leave and she wouldn’t. | 我让她走她不走 |
[58:52] | Where should I have gone? | 我能去哪 |
[58:54] | He accused me of stealing. | 他指控我盗窃 |
[58:56] | If I hadn’t asked for the money and left | 如果我不向他要钱就走了 |
[58:59] | he would’ve thought I had stolen. | 他会觉得我真的偷东西了 |
[59:01] | Sit down. | 请坐下 |
[59:03] | – Was your father hurt? – Yes, he was. | -你父亲受伤了吗 -是的 |
[59:05] | How hurt? If he had been | 伤势如何 如果他受伤了 |
[59:07] | he would’ve filed a complaint. | 早就起诉了 |
[59:09] | Yes, he was hurt. | 是的 他受伤了 |
[59:11] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪 |
[59:12] | I’m going to check on my child. | 我要去看看我的孩子 |
[59:16] | Come back quick. | 快点回来 |
[59:17] | Close the door. | 关上门 |
[1:00:02] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么这么长时间 |
[1:00:04] | I’m not well. You go, I’ll come. | 我有点难受 你走吧 我随后到 |
[1:00:07] | He says you locked up his father and left. | 他说你把他爸爸锁住就走了 |
[1:00:11] | What should I say? | 我该怎么说 |
[1:00:12] | Say? | 怎么说 |
[1:00:13] | If he complains you’ll be charged. | 他要是起诉 你就会被指控 |
[1:00:17] | Where’s Somayeh? | 索玛雅去哪了 |
[1:00:19] | Over there. | 在那边 |
[1:00:20] | Go. I’ll get her and come. | 走吧 我会把她接过来 |
[1:00:23] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:00:42] | Yes? | 什么 |
[1:00:45] | He was sleeping. I locked the door to keep him in. | 他睡着了 我锁上门怕他跑出来 |
[1:00:48] | Even he would lock the door and leave me the key. | 他也会把门锁上然后把钥匙留给我 |
[1:00:53] | I saw that he does it so I… | 我看见他这么做所以我… |
[1:00:54] | He says you tied him to the bed. | 他说你把他爸爸绑在了床上 |
[1:00:58] | I was afraid he would wake up and do something to himself. | 我怕他醒来伤害自己 |
[1:01:03] | I was afraid for him. | 我是担心他 |
[1:01:06] | Why did you leave? | 你为何离开 |
[1:01:09] | – So you should hit her? – Quiet! | -所以你打了她吗 -请安静 |
[1:01:11] | Who said you could touch my wife? | 谁告诉你可以碰我妻子的 |
[1:01:13] | Sir, get out. | 先生 请出去 |
[1:01:14] | They don’t care about honour, | 法官 他们根本不在乎这些 |
[1:01:16] | I do. | 我在乎 |
[1:01:17] | – Don’t be offensive. – Leave the room. | -你客气一点 -离开这里 |
[1:01:22] | I want to file a complaint against this woman. | 我要控告这个女人 |
[1:01:25] | Write your complaint. | 写诉状吧 |
[1:01:26] | Take your father to the medical examiner. | 带你父亲去做下检查 |
[1:01:28] | If he’s hurt get a report. | 如果他受伤了出一个鉴定报告 |
[1:01:30] | What happens to our complaint? | 我们的诉状结果如何 |
[1:01:32] | Sign this and leave. | 在这签完字就走吧 |
[1:01:34] | You have to post bail. | 你需要缴保释金 |
[1:01:36] | What for? | 为什么 |
[1:01:38] | You’re charged with murder. | 你被指控谋杀 |
[1:01:40] | I can’t let you leave. | 我不能让你走 |
[1:01:42] | The blood money is forty million. | 抚恤金需要四千万 |
[1:01:45] | How am I going to post bail? | 我找谁交保释金啊 |
[1:01:47] | I live at my dad’s. He has Alzheimer’s. | 我住在我爸爸那 他有老年痴呆症 |
[1:01:52] | If you don’t you’ll go to jail. | 你如果不交就等着蹲监狱吧 |
[1:01:54] | My father can’t even come here. | 我父亲不可能来这 |
[1:01:57] | He’s sick. | 他有病 |
[1:01:59] | Please don’t. | 请别这样 |
[1:02:00] | I can’t go to jail. | 我不能蹲监狱 |
[1:02:03] | I’ve left him at home to come here. | 我为了来这把他自己留在了家里 |
[1:02:06] | I can’t go to jail. | 我不能蹲监狱 |
[1:02:07] | I can’t post bail. | 我交不了保释金 |
[1:02:09] | It’s not in my hands. It’s the law. | 我无能为力 这是法律规定的 |
[1:02:11] | Wait one second. | 等一下 |
[1:02:12] | What should I do with my dad? | 我爸爸怎么办 |
[1:02:15] | I left him at home and locked the door to come here. | 我到这来的时候把他锁在了家里 |
[1:02:18] | My child will come home from school. | 我的孩子要放学回家了 |
[1:02:20] | Please. What are you writing? | 求你了 你在写什么 |
[1:02:22] | Don’t waste time. Go make your call. | 别浪费时间了 去打个电话 |
[1:02:25] | I can’t go to jail. I won’t go. | 我不能蹲监狱 我不会去的 |
[1:02:27] | Write what you want! | 随你怎么写 |
[1:02:29] | Go get an officer. | 去叫警察来 |
[1:02:30] | What for? Don’t. | 干什么 别这样 |
[1:02:32] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了 |
[1:02:35] | Please don’t write it. | 请别这样写 |
[1:02:37] | My life will be ruined. | 那样我就完了 |
[1:02:41] | Don’t waste time. | 不要浪费时间了 |
[1:02:42] | Go make your call. | 去打电话吧 |
[1:02:46] | Hello, Termeh. I’m stuck here. | 特眉 我被困在这了 |
[1:02:48] | They’re keeping me tonight. | 他们今晚不让我走了 |
[1:02:51] | Don’t worry. It’s nothing. | 别担心 没事的 |
[1:02:52] | But you’ll be alone tonight. | 你今晚要自己睡了 |
[1:02:54] | Take care of the house. Take grandpa to the bathroom regularly. | 好好看家 带爷爷上厕所 |
[1:02:58] | Take care of yourself. I’ll call you tomorrow. | 照顾好自己 我明天再打给你 |
[1:03:33] | If you hadn’t left dad wouldn’t be in jail. | 你不走 爸爸就不会进监狱 |
[1:03:37] | Your dad’s not in jail because of me. | 这不能怪我 |
[1:03:40] | He hit a pregnant woman. | 他打了一名孕妇 |
[1:03:42] | She came because you left. | 你走了 才请的护工 |
[1:03:44] | How upset he was that I left. | 我走了他很苦恼 |
[1:03:47] | He knew you weren’t really leaving. | 他知道你不会真的离开 |
[1:03:51] | Did you tell him? | 你跟他说过吗 |
[1:03:54] | No, he knew. | 没有 他知道的 |
[1:03:55] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我实情 |
[1:03:57] | You told him? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[1:04:06] | Get your stuff. We’re going to grandma’s. | 去拿你的行李 我们去姥姥家 |
[1:04:09] | What about grandpa? | 爷爷怎么办 |
[1:04:10] | We’ll take him too. | 我们带他一起去 |
[1:04:11] | I have homework. I’m not coming. | 我要写作业 我不去了 |
[1:04:14] | – You’ll be on your own… – Fine. | -那就只有你自己了 -好的 |
[1:04:18] | You’d better not call. | 你最好别打电话 |
[1:04:32] | He doesn’t even ask me to stay. | 他甚至都没让我留下来 |
[1:04:36] | He doesn’t refuse to divorce. | 他没有拒绝离婚 |
[1:04:38] | After having lived together for 14 years. | 我们一起生活了十四年 |
[1:05:24] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:05:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[1:05:30] | Who’re you with? | 你跟谁来的 |
[1:05:33] | Didn’t you have an exam? | 你不是要考试吗 |
[1:05:36] | No, it’s tomorrow. | 不 明天才考 |
[1:05:38] | Who’re you with? | 你跟谁来的 |
[1:05:44] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:05:46] | Shouldn’t you tell us you’re in trouble | 你有麻烦了 怎么不吱一声 |
[1:05:49] | so we can help you? | 我们可以帮你 |
[1:05:51] | I didn’t want to trouble you. | 我不想麻烦你们 |
[1:05:53] | Silly man. | 傻小子 |
[1:05:54] | Sit. | 请坐 |
[1:05:55] | No, ma’am, he has a hearing. | 不行 夫人 他要去听证会 |
[1:06:00] | Where’s grandpa? | 爷爷在哪 |
[1:06:02] | He’s safe. | 他很好 |
[1:06:04] | What are they saying? | 他们说什么 |
[1:06:07] | “My child” As if their 18-year old son | 说的好像他们养了18年的孩子 |
[1:06:11] | was stabbed to death. | 被捅死了 |
[1:06:13] | Did you speak to them? | 你跟他们说话了吗 |
[1:06:14] | You can’t even speak to the man. | 那个人真难沟通 |
[1:06:17] | I told the wife, “You’re young”. | 我跟他媳妇说 “你们还年轻” |
[1:06:20] | “You can try next year.” | “你们还可以再生” |
[1:06:25] | What happened? | 然后呢 |
[1:06:26] | I have to appraise the house. | 我得去评估下那座房子 |
[1:06:28] | OK, go. | 好的 去吧 |
[1:06:31] | – I’ll be back. – We’ll be here. | -我一会回来 -我们会等你的 |
[1:06:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:43] | Hi, Mrs Lavasani. | 你好拉瓦萨尼夫人 |
[1:06:44] | Hi, how are you? | 你好 近来可好 |
[1:06:45] | Good, you? | 挺好 你呢 |
[1:06:46] | Sorry we’re troubling you. | 对不起我们打扰你了 |
[1:06:48] | No, what trouble? | 没有 有什么麻烦吗 |
[1:06:50] | Is it true what they’re saying? | 他们说的是真的吗 |
[1:06:53] | Yes, unfortunately he pushed her | 是的 不幸的是他推了那个护工 |
[1:06:55] | and she fell and lost her baby. | 她摔倒了 孩子流产了 |
[1:06:57] | So what should I tell them? | 我该说些什么 |
[1:06:59] | I don’t know what they’ll ask. | 我不知道他们会问什么 |
[1:07:02] | What if he asks something to his disadvantage? | 如果法官问一些对他不利的事怎么办 |
[1:07:07] | I think you should tell the truth. | 我觉得你应该说实话 |
[1:07:09] | Please don’t stand there. | 请别站在这里 |
[1:07:10] | Where was he? | 他当时在哪 |
[1:07:12] | Mr Lavasani was in the kitchen. | 拉瓦萨尼先生当时在厨房 |
[1:07:14] | He didn’t have a reaction to your conversation? | 他对你们的谈话没有反应吗 |
[1:07:18] | If he did I didn’t notice. | 我没注意到 |
[1:07:19] | How did you realise she was pregnant? | 你怎么知道她怀孕了 |
[1:07:23] | I think she told me. | 她告诉我的 |
[1:07:25] | You asked. Why should I tell you? | 是你先开口的 要不我为什么告诉你 |
[1:07:29] | Her daughter was drawing a man and a woman. | 当时她女儿正在画一个男人和一个女人 |
[1:07:32] | She said this is my mummy and daddy. | 她说这是她的爸爸妈妈 |
[1:07:34] | I said your mummy’s not that fat. | 我说你妈妈没有那么胖 |
[1:07:36] | She said she was pregnant. | 她说妈妈怀孕了 |
[1:07:38] | So it wasn’t from her appearance? | 所以不是从她的体型看出来的吗 |
[1:07:40] | No. | 不是 |
[1:07:41] | Why are you lying? | 你为什么撒谎 |
[1:07:42] | You’re a woman. | 你是女人 |
[1:07:44] | You can’t tell if a woman is pregnant? | 你看不出来怀没怀孕吗 |
[1:07:48] | Even if I could tell | 即使我能分辨 |
[1:07:50] | what difference does it make for Mr Lavasani? | 又跟拉瓦萨尼先生有什么关系呢 |
[1:07:54] | This woman is his daughter’s tutor. | 这个女人是他女儿的老师 |
[1:07:56] | They’ve fixed their story. | 他们已经串供了 |
[1:07:58] | Why are you insulting this lady? | 你为什么要冒犯这位夫人 |
[1:08:00] | No one’s talking to you. | 没人跟你说话 |
[1:08:01] | When did I have the opportunity to fix my story? | 我什么时候有机会串供了 |
[1:08:04] | I was here last night. | 我昨天晚上一直在这 |
[1:08:05] | One thing is clear. Now that we are speaking, | 这不是明摆着的 现在我们在说话 |
[1:08:09] | that man over there can hear us, can’t he? | 那边的人可以听见我们 不是吗 |
[1:08:13] | I didn’t hear you. | 我没听见你说的 |
[1:08:15] | My mind is on other things. | 我在想别的事 |
[1:08:20] | Why would I listen to your conversation? | 我为什么要听你们谈话 |
[1:08:23] | Do I have to swear to God? | 我需要对真主发誓吗 |
[1:08:25] | Like you believe in God! | 像你一样信奉真主 |
[1:08:26] | No, God is for your type only! | 不 真主是为你这种人准备的 |
[1:08:28] | Open that window. | 打开窗户 |
[1:08:33] | He is an honourable man. | 他是一位诚实的人 |
[1:08:34] | I’ve been going there for a year to teach his daughter. | 我教他女儿有一年时间了 |
[1:08:38] | He’s not like that. | 他不像他们说的那样 |
[1:08:40] | Why should she hide her pregnancy? | 她为什么要隐瞒她怀孕了 |
[1:08:43] | If I knew I wouldn’t have hired her. | 如果我知道我就不会雇他了 |
[1:08:46] | Why did you hire her without her husband’s permission? | 她丈夫没有允许你凭什么雇她 |
[1:08:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:52] | You may go. | 你可以走了 |
[1:08:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:58] | “During the Sassanid period, | “在萨珊王朝时期” |
[1:09:01] | people were divided into two classes, | 人们被分为两个等级 |
[1:09:04] | “The royalty, The upper class and the normal people.” | “王族 上层社会和平民百姓” |
[1:09:11] | “The regular class.” | “平民百姓” |
[1:09:17] | What did they ask you? | 他们问你什么了 |
[1:09:19] | Whether your dad knew she was pregnant. | 问你爸爸是不是知道护工怀孕了 |
[1:09:23] | Forgive us for taking your time. | 请原谅我们占用了你的时间 |
[1:09:26] | There’s nothing to forgive. | 没关系 |
[1:09:30] | Sweetie, how did mummy lose her baby? | 亲爱的 你妈妈怎么失去她的宝宝的 |
[1:09:33] | She got a tummy ache. | 她肚子疼 |
[1:09:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:09:38] | Did daddy fight with her? | 你爸爸打她了吗 |
[1:09:41] | Why should he fight with her? | 他怎么会打她 |
[1:09:44] | Maybe because she didn’t | 也许因为她没有告诉他 |
[1:09:46] | tell him she was working in people’s homes? | 她在别人家里干活 |
[1:09:48] | Did he hit her? | 他打妈妈了吗 |
[1:09:50] | My mum and dad never fight. | 我爸爸妈妈从不打架 |
[1:09:52] | Then why were they fighting in your drawing that day? | 那么为什么你的画里他们在打架 |
[1:09:57] | You showed me. | 你给我看过 |
[1:09:59] | They don’t fight anymore. | 他们不再打架了 |
[1:10:01] | No? | 不打了吗 |
[1:10:03] | You’re sure? | 你肯定吗 |
[1:10:09] | Yesterday he said he didn’t know she was pregnant. | 昨天他说过他不知道我妻子怀孕了 |
[1:10:12] | Now he says he didn’t push her. | 现在他说他没有推她 |
[1:10:14] | And you just stand there in silence! | 然后你就一言不发的站在这 |
[1:10:17] | Honestly, didn’t you push me? | 说实话 你没有推过我吗 |
[1:10:20] | I didn’t say I… | 我没有说过我… |
[1:10:21] | Listen… | 听我说… |
[1:10:22] | Don’t repeat everything. | 不要重复 |
[1:10:24] | How far is the door from the stairs? | 门离楼梯有多远 |
[1:10:27] | Two metres? | 有两米 |
[1:10:28] | What else can have happened to her? | 你还对她做了什么 |
[1:10:31] | The corridor in our house… | 我们房子的走廊… |
[1:10:33] | – Look… – I am talking! | -看…-我在讲话呢 |
[1:10:34] | Don’t talk. Just answer. | 别说了 回答问题 |
[1:10:36] | Quiet! | 请安静 |
[1:10:38] | You’ve come here to answer. | 你是来回答问题的 |
[1:10:42] | I’ve a question for you to answer. | 我有个问题要问你 |
[1:10:45] | I want to ask him… | 我想问他… |
[1:10:46] | Ask me. | 问吧 |
[1:10:47] | If you hadn’t done anything wrong, | 你没做错什么 |
[1:10:49] | why’d you come to the hospital | 你为什么到医院来 |
[1:10:51] | to see what was wrong with her? | 来看望她 |
[1:10:53] | I came out of decency. | 出于礼貌 |
[1:10:55] | Where was your decency when you hit her? | 你打她的时候怎么不讲礼貌 |
[1:10:57] | Was anyone there during the fight? | 争执时有他人在场吗 |
[1:10:59] | The neighbours were there. | 邻居们在 |
[1:11:01] | I’ll order questionings. | 我会找人调查 |
[1:11:02] | They’re in it too just like the teacher. | 和那老师一样 他们也串通一气 |
[1:11:05] | He’s been insulting me from the start! | 从一开始他就血口喷人 |
[1:11:08] | Am I lying? | 是我胡说吗 |
[1:11:10] | I’ll determine who’s lying or not. | 是谁撒谎由我来判定 |
[1:11:12] | You be quiet. | 你别说话 |
[1:11:13] | Sir, do you realise his ex-wife has posted his bail? | 大人 您也清楚他前妻交了保释金吧 |
[1:11:17] | Oh my God! | 真主啊 |
[1:11:18] | Can someone vouch for you? | 有人保释你吗 |
[1:11:20] | What do you mean? | 您什么意思 |
[1:11:21] | A government employee or business-owner to vouch for you. | 找政府职员或者有钱人保释你 |
[1:11:24] | – No one. – Why vouch? | -没有 -为什么保释 |
[1:11:26] | Because she’s been accused. | 因为她也被告了 |
[1:11:28] | Accused of what? | 告她什么 |
[1:11:30] | According to the complaint he filed… | 按他提交的指控… |
[1:11:33] | Which he had no right… | 他没资格指控… |
[1:11:34] | She admitted that she | 她承认自己 |
[1:11:35] | tied his father to the bed and locked him up. | 把他父亲绑在床上 锁在家里 |
[1:11:38] | I explained to you why. | 我向您解释 |
[1:11:39] | Her child just died. | 她肚里孩子刚没了 |
[1:11:40] | Keep your voice down. | 你小声点 |
[1:11:43] | Aren’t you ashamed? You call yourself a man? | 你好意思吗 像个男人吗 |
[1:11:46] | I said quiet. | 让你别说了 |
[1:11:51] | For God’s sake, listen to us | 真主在上 就容您 |
[1:11:54] | for a change. | 听我们一句 |
[1:11:55] | He is twisting everything. | 他这是信口雌黄 |
[1:11:58] | He beat my wife and she had a miscarriage. | 是他把我老婆打得流产 |
[1:12:01] | What could be clearer? Why are you being unjust? | 这还不清楚吗 您怎么没个公断呢 |
[1:12:04] | Listen to us for a change. | 就听我们说一句 |
[1:12:06] | If you disturb the peace, I’ll send you to jail for three days. | 再扰乱公堂我就关你三天 |
[1:12:09] | I’ve lost everything. You think I fear jail? | 我什么都没了还怕进监狱吗 |
[1:12:12] | You should fear God. | 不怕真主降罪于你吗 |
[1:12:15] | Mr Izadi, call an officer to arrest him. | 伊扎迪 叫法警把他关起来 |
[1:12:18] | Sir, for the sake of the Qoran, don’t. | 大人 真主在上 求您不要 |
[1:12:21] | – No, let them come and take me. – Go out. Be quiet. | -要 让他们来收拾我吧 -走啊 别说了 |
[1:12:24] | Why be quiet? So they can trample my rights? | 干嘛不说 让他们这样践踏人权吗 |
[1:12:27] | Go out. | 请出去 |
[1:12:29] | – Fine, I’m leaving. – Sir, come out. | -行 我走 -先生 请你离开 |
[1:12:33] | Let me get my helmet. | 我拿我头盔 |
[1:12:34] | Get out. | 出来 |
[1:12:37] | I worked for ten years with a cobbler. | 我给人打工十年了 |
[1:12:40] | They fired me and | 结果被炒了鱿鱼 |
[1:12:42] | said get justice if you can. | 还说有本事就去告 |
[1:12:43] | I sued and went back and forth for a year. In the end, nothing. | 我前后告了一年 结果屁也没有 |
[1:12:49] | They said go sit at home. | 就让我家里等着 |
[1:12:51] | But this time I won’t let it go. | 可这次 我还就闹到底了 |
[1:12:54] | This time it’s different. | 情况不一样了 |
[1:12:56] | I have nothing to lose. | 我现在输无可输 |
[1:12:59] | The problem is I can’t talk like this guy. | 可是我没他这口伶牙俐齿 |
[1:13:02] | I am hot-tempered. | 爱冲动 |
[1:13:04] | Don’t! | 别说了 |
[1:13:15] | Hojjat? | 侯杰特 |
[1:13:18] | I don’t feel well. | 我心里难受 |
[1:13:21] | Go sit there. | 到那坐会儿 |
[1:13:22] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[1:13:23] | – What do you want? He’s calm. – I have to take him. | -干什么 他都冷静了 -我得带他走 |
[1:13:26] | I’m going to talk to the judge. | 我去和法官说说 |
[1:13:28] | Stay there and don’t move. | 你待着啊 不要动 |
[1:13:37] | Sir… | 法官大人 |
[1:13:39] | I beg you… | 我求你了 |
[1:13:40] | Please let me speak. | 请让我说句话 |
[1:13:42] | Sir, he’s stressed out. | 大人 都是他紧张过度 |
[1:13:44] | I’ve been patient for the past two days. | 我都忍他两天了 |
[1:13:47] | I swear, he’s been in and out of prison the past month. | 真主在上 这一个月他都在牢里折腾了 |
[1:13:50] | His creditors put him in prison. | 债主把他搞进监狱 |
[1:13:52] | I begged them to let him come out. | 我又求他们弄他出来 |
[1:13:54] | I beg you to forgive him. | 求求您网开一面 |
[1:13:57] | Sir, look. | 大人您看 |
[1:14:00] | Look at these. | 请看这些 |
[1:14:03] | Sir, can I ask you to please forgive him this time? | 大人 能麻烦您这次放过他吗 |
[1:14:06] | Sir, everyday he has to take these. | 大人 他每天都得吃这些 |
[1:14:09] | I swear I’m not lying. | 真主在上 我说的都是真的 |
[1:14:13] | Sir, since he was fired, he’s been depressed. | 大人 他被辞退后很消沉 |
[1:14:17] | He can’t help it. | 一直走不出去 |
[1:14:20] | Sir, you’re his elder. | 大人 您是他的尊长 |
[1:14:21] | Please forgive him. | 求您宽恕他吧 |
[1:14:25] | Go tell him to find someone to vouch for you. | 去告诉他找个保释人吧 |
[1:14:29] | God bless you. | 真主与您同在 |
[1:14:31] | Don’t leave the building. | 但别离开这幢楼 |
[1:14:33] | No, I’ll wait for him to come back. | 不会的 我先等他回来 |
[1:14:39] | Will you ask her? | 你会求她吗 |
[1:14:42] | She’ll think it’s because she bailed me out. | 那她会以为都是因为保释了我 |
[1:14:45] | So let her… | 那就让她… |
[1:14:48] | Dad… please. | 爸爸 求你了 |
[1:14:53] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:14:55] | Promise. | 你保证 |
[1:15:00] | Why do you promise? | 你跟着保什么证 |
[1:15:07] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[1:15:10] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[1:15:13] | You didn’t know Razieh was pregnant? | 你真不知道瑞茨怀孕了吗 |
[1:15:17] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:15:21] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[1:15:23] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[1:15:24] | So why did you ask? | 那干嘛这么问 |
[1:15:27] | Last night, mum said you knew. | 昨晚妈妈说你知道 |
[1:15:30] | Where was she to see if I knew? | 她怎么清楚我知不知道 |
[1:15:34] | She said when you were told that Razieh’s baby had died, | 她说告诉你瑞茨孩子没了时候 |
[1:15:38] | you didn’t say anything. | 你什么都没说 |
[1:15:39] | You didn’t ask if she was pregnant. | 连她是不是怀孕都没问 |
[1:15:42] | You didn’t get surprised. | 毫不意外 |
[1:15:45] | At times like this, | 在这种情况 |
[1:15:46] | people usually ask if she was carrying a child. | 人们通常都会问是不是她怀了孩子 |
[1:15:49] | It was like you knew. | 可你就跟早知道一样 |
[1:15:55] | Your mum wants to turn you against me. | 你妈是想诋毁爸爸 |
[1:16:14] | Will you ask her? | 那你还会求她吗 |
[1:17:14] | I can’t. | 不能了 |
[1:17:18] | Didn’t you promise? | 你不是保证过吗 |
[1:17:22] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:17:33] | Which step was she on? | 她当时在哪级台阶 |
[1:17:37] | This one. | 这节 |
[1:17:38] | – This? – This one. | -这个吗 -这节 |
[1:17:50] | Take grandpa in. I’ll be right back. | 扶爷爷进屋 我马上回去 |
[1:18:27] | – Are you mad at me? – No. | -生我气了吗 -没有 |
[1:18:34] | You went upstairs? | 你去楼上了 |
[1:18:36] | Yes, I went to see Mrs Kalani. | 对 去看下哈拉妮夫人 |
[1:18:40] | What for? | 为什么 |
[1:18:41] | I told her they are coming to investigate. To beware. | 提醒她法院要派人调查 当心点 |
[1:18:45] | Beware of what? | 当心什么 |
[1:18:49] | Beware of… | 当心… |
[1:18:52] | that they are coming to investigate. | 法院要过来调查 |
[1:18:55] | Is that not OK? | 有问题吗 |
[1:18:57] | If she is to tell the truth, why should she beware? | 如果实话实说何必又要提醒她呢 |
[1:19:09] | Termeh… | 特眉… |
[1:19:10] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[1:19:11] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:19:12] | – I have homework. – Leave it for now. | -我还有功课 -功课先等等 |
[1:19:16] | Look, imagine that I am her. | 假定我就是她 |
[1:19:23] | Is this right? | 这没错吧 |
[1:19:24] | When someone is thrown they fall straight. | 有人被推出会径直倒下 |
[1:19:29] | They don’t hit here and bounce off | 不会撞到这里然后弹出去 |
[1:19:31] | and hit here and then turn and hit here and fall here. | 弹到这里 接着拐过来撞到这里摔倒 |
[1:19:35] | Right? | 对吧 |
[1:19:36] | If I’d thrown her from there | 假设我从那边把她推出去 |
[1:19:39] | she should’ve fallen there on those steps | 她应该摔在那几节楼梯 |
[1:19:42] | or she would fall straight on the railing. | 要么就是直接撞在栏杆上 |
[1:19:45] | She wouldn’t fall like this. | 她不会摔到这里的 |
[1:19:48] | lmagine you were thrown. Follow the direction. | 假设被推的是你 就按这个方向 |
[1:19:50] | – Then how had she fallen there? – I don’t know. | -那她怎么会摔在那里的 -不知道 |
[1:19:53] | I’m just saying she wasn’t thrown on these steps. | 我就是说她怎么也不可能摔在这里 |
[1:19:56] | Come and stand here. | 过来站在这里 |
[1:19:58] | – Why don’t you tell them? – Forget them. | -那你怎么不和法院讲 -先不说这个 |
[1:20:01] | I want you to know. Go on. | 我就是想让你知道 来吧 |
[1:20:19] | Did he throw you in this direction? | 是这么推你的吗 |
[1:20:21] | No, towards the lower level. | 不 是朝下面的楼梯 |
[1:20:23] | You look. | 那你看好 |
[1:20:25] | This door doesn’t allow | 就算我想那么干 |
[1:20:26] | me to even if I want to. It’s not possible. | 有这扇门也办不到 根本不可能 |
[1:20:28] | Where did you fall down? | 您摔在哪里 |
[1:20:30] | – On these stairs. – Which step? | -这几节楼梯 -哪节 |
[1:20:32] | I think it was this one. | 应该是这节吧 |
[1:20:34] | You think or you’re sure? | “应该”还是”确定” |
[1:20:36] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[1:20:38] | Ma’am, this is where you found her? | 夫人 您在这里看到她的吗 |
[1:20:40] | I didn’t see her fall. | 我没看到她怎么摔倒 |
[1:20:42] | When I got here, she was on that lower step. | 我过来时 她是在下面那节楼梯 |
[1:20:45] | Why don’t you say anything? | 你怎么不吭声 |
[1:20:47] | Go show them how he threw you. | 过去给他们看看怎么被他推倒的 |
[1:20:49] | I was so sick I didn’t know what happened to me. | 当时我很难受 连怎么回事都不知道 |
[1:20:51] | Look, I’ll stand in her place. | 看好 我就站在她那个位置 |
[1:20:54] | You in the doorway and push me as hard as you want. | 请你来门口使足劲推我 |
[1:20:58] | I’m saying it’s not possible to fall there. | 我想说明摔在那边完全不可能 |
[1:21:00] | Of course you won’t fall. | 你当然摔不倒了 |
[1:21:03] | A pregnant woman falls easily. | 可孕妇很容易摔倒 |
[1:21:05] | Then you come here. You choose who pushes you. | 那你过来 随便找人推你 |
[1:21:08] | I’m saying it’s not possible. | 我就是要说明那完全不可能 |
[1:21:10] | I’m saying if you push from here, she won’t fall on the stairs. | 就是说从这里推 她根本不会摔在那边 |
[1:21:13] | What stairs? She says she fell on that step up there. | 哪边 她说的是摔在上边这节楼梯 |
[1:21:16] | They all say they saw her on that one. | 她们都说看到她在那节 |
[1:21:19] | Ma’am, did you see her get thrown? | 夫人 您看到推她了吗 |
[1:21:22] | From up there I couldn’t see the door | 从上边这里我看不到门口 |
[1:21:24] | but I saw the stairs when she fell. | 不过看到了她摔倒的台阶 |
[1:21:27] | Can you show me where you were? | 能告诉我当时您的位置吗 |
[1:21:29] | Maybe she got dizzy and fell. | 也许她就是头晕自己摔了 |
[1:21:31] | How often did you use these stairs? | 这楼梯你也没少爬吧 |
[1:21:34] | Why hadn’t she gotten dizzy? | 她怎么就没头晕过 |
[1:21:35] | Excuse me. | 恕我直言 |
[1:21:37] | That morning when I saw her here I asked her | 那天早晨看到她时我问她 |
[1:21:40] | why there was garbage on the steps. | 楼梯上怎么会有垃圾 |
[1:21:43] | She said she had gotten dizzy and dropped the bag. | 她说因为头晕把垃圾袋弄掉了 |
[1:21:46] | Right? | 对吧 |
[1:21:48] | – She took the garbage down. – You told me you got dizzy. | -是她扔的垃圾袋 -可你说是你头晕 |
[1:21:52] | Mrs Kalani, hadn’t she mopped the stairs that day? | 哈拉妮夫人 她那天不是拖楼梯了吗 |
[1:21:55] | The stairs were wet. Maybe she slipped. | 楼梯湿滑 也许她就那么摔了 |
[1:21:57] | You jerk! You made her slip. | 你个混蛋 就是你推倒她的 |
[1:21:59] | Be respectful! | 放尊重些 |
[1:22:01] | I’m polite in front of your family. | 在你家人面前我不和你计较 |
[1:22:03] | You’d better be polite, you shit! | 最好别理我 你个王八蛋 |
[1:22:05] | Don’t curse. | 请别带脏字 |
[1:22:07] | Take him outside. | 带他出去 |
[1:22:08] | Would his neighbours say anything against him? | 他的邻居能不帮他说话吗 |
[1:22:12] | If you can prove they’re lying… | 如果你能证明她们所说不实… |
[1:22:14] | So you think they’re telling the truth? | 连你也信她们说的鬼话了吗 |
[1:22:17] | To hell with me for wasting my time here. | 见鬼了 让我来这里浪费时间 |
[1:22:21] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[1:22:23] | Give us her backpack. | 把她书包给我们 |
[1:22:36] | Here it is… | 给你 |
[1:22:48] | Don’t you want your drawing book? | 不想要图画书了吗 |
[1:22:53] | Sweetie, don’t be upset | 宝贝 |
[1:22:55] | that I am fighting with your mum and dad… | 别为我和你父母吵架担心 |
[1:22:58] | Let me put it in your bag. | 我给你装进书包里 |
[1:23:07] | My mummy didn’t take your money. | 妈咪没偷你们的钱 |
[1:23:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:23:13] | That’s not why I was fighting with her. | 我跟她争执不为那个 |
[1:23:17] | Then for what? | 那为什么 |
[1:23:20] | I was upset because she left my dad. | 是她不管我父亲我才来气的 |
[1:23:26] | She went to the doctor’s. | 她是去看医生 |
[1:23:34] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[1:23:37] | Take care. | 再见 |
[1:23:39] | According to the court’s request, | 按照法院的要求 |
[1:23:40] | I’ll examine him and write what I see. | 我会对他检查并客观记录 |
[1:23:43] | Well, doctor, you can see he doesn’t talk anymore. | 医生 你看他都不能说话了 |
[1:23:47] | Didn’t you say he has Alzheimer’s? | 你不是说他患了老年痴呆吗 |
[1:23:49] | Yes but before this happened, he would speak a bit. | 对 可事发之前他还可以说一点 |
[1:23:52] | This is a doctor’s office. | 这里是医院 |
[1:23:54] | Prove that in court. | 去法院证明吧 |
[1:23:56] | Does he have any bruising? | 有瘀伤吗 |
[1:23:58] | Yes, some. | 有点 |
[1:24:36] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:24:39] | I’m not sure the bruising | 我也不确定 |
[1:24:40] | has to do with when he fell off the bed. | 瘀伤是不是摔下床弄的 |
[1:24:59] | Don’t run. | 别跑 |
[1:25:01] | Mum, pull the window down. They’re fighting. | 妈妈 摇下车窗 吵架了 |
[1:25:04] | Don’t you see this is a girl’s school? | 你不知道这是女子学校吗 |
[1:25:06] | I just have one question for this lady. | 我就来问这位夫人一个问题 |
[1:25:09] | You’re not allowed to stand here. | 你不能待在这里 |
[1:25:15] | Take your fight to the police. | 要闹就去警局闹 |
[1:25:16] | I don’t want to fight. I just want to speak to her. | 我不是要闹 只是想和她谈谈 |
[1:25:18] | I have nothing to say to you. I don’t know you or her husband. | 没什么可谈的 我不认识你和她丈夫 |
[1:25:22] | – Then why did you lie in court? – What lie? | -那你怎么在法院撒谎 -什么谎 |
[1:25:25] | She knows what lie. | 她心里清楚 |
[1:25:26] | Ms Safaei, call the police. | 萨发伊小姐 去叫警察 |
[1:25:29] | Don’t scare me with the police. | 别拿警察来吓唬我 |
[1:25:31] | She’s not involved. | 这与她无关 |
[1:25:33] | Then why does she try to get my daughter to speak? | 那她为什么要从我女儿嘴里套话 |
[1:25:36] | I did no such thing. | 我没有 |
[1:25:37] | You are a teacher. Aren’t you ashamed? | 你好歹是个老师 好意思吗 |
[1:25:40] | Why did you ask her if I hit her mum | 干嘛问是不是我打她妈妈 |
[1:25:43] | and she lost the baby? | 才导致流产 |
[1:25:44] | I never did. | 我没问过 |
[1:25:45] | You pick on a 4-year-old’s drawing | 你怎么能拿张四岁小女孩的图画 |
[1:25:47] | and tell her her dad hit her mum and she lost the baby? | 污蔑她爸爸打得妈妈流产了呢 |
[1:25:51] | I didn’t say that! | 我没那样说过 |
[1:25:52] | Why do you think we beat our wives and children like animals? | 你怎么能认为我们是殴打妻儿的禽兽呢 |
[1:25:56] | I swear on this Qoran, we’re humans just like you. | 我对这本《可兰经》发誓 我们同样都有人性 |
[1:26:07] | I have nothing to lose. | 我已经输无可输 |
[1:26:10] | Tell your husband not to make me do something crazy. | 告诉你丈夫 别逼我弄得鱼死网破 |
[1:26:14] | I’ll wait by the door. | 我会在门口等着 |
[1:26:19] | I’m unemployed. | 我一个无业游民 |
[1:26:20] | I’ll stand out there all day. Eventually you’ll come out. | 会整天守在那里 早晚你得出来 |
[1:26:23] | Come to the court and say you lied | 要么就去法院坦白自己说谎 |
[1:26:25] | or I’ll get to the bottom of what’s between you and her husband. | 否则我非把你和她丈夫的勾当查个清楚 |
[1:26:28] | Shame on you. I’ve been patient so far. | 你太过份了 我一直忍着你 |
[1:26:31] | So why are you defending him? | 那你干嘛袒护他 |
[1:26:33] | I told the truth. | 我是实话实话 |
[1:26:36] | – The truth? – Yes! | -实话吗 -对 |
[1:26:37] | Place your hand on this and swear. | 那你将手放在《可兰经》上发誓 |
[1:26:40] | Why swear? What does this have to do with her? | 为什么发誓 这和她有什么关系 |
[1:26:42] | I’m not scared. What do I have to say? | 发就发 要我说什么 |
[1:26:45] | You said her husband didn’t know my wife was pregnant. | 就说她丈夫不知道我妻子怀孕了 |
[1:26:48] | – Yes. – Swear it. | -好 -那发誓 |
[1:26:50] | I swear on this Qoran that day at their house, | 我手按《可兰经》发誓 那天在他们家 |
[1:26:53] | her husband was in the kitchen | 她丈夫在厨房里 |
[1:26:54] | and didn’t hear what your wife and I said. | 并未听到你夫人和我的谈话 |
[1:26:58] | OK? Anything else I should say? | 可以了吗 还有别的吗 |
[1:27:05] | He’s crazy. | 他疯了 |
[1:27:10] | Call your husband. Don’t go alone. | 给你丈夫打电话 别让他独自出去 |
[1:27:12] | No, I don’t want him to know. I’m sorry. | 不用了 我不想让他知道 抱歉 |
[1:27:15] | Why are you all standing here? | 你怎么一直那么站着 |
[1:27:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:27:22] | Hello, Ms Qahraei. | 你好 卡拉伊夫人 |
[1:27:24] | I had left you a message. | 我给你留了语音 |
[1:27:28] | Can you please pick up? | 方便接吗 |
[1:27:35] | The lady that took care of my dad, | 照顾我父亲那位夫人 |
[1:27:39] | apparently that day you gave her the number for a gynaecologist. | 那天你应该给了她一个产科大夫的电话 |
[1:27:43] | I wanted to ask you for that number to call | 我想要一下那个号码 |
[1:27:46] | and see if she went to see the doctor that week | 问问她那星期是不是去看过 |
[1:27:50] | and what her problem was. | 还有她当时的情况 |
[1:27:53] | I would appreciate you calling me back. Thank you. | 如能回电不胜感谢 谢谢 |
[1:28:11] | What do you want to do? | 你想干嘛 |
[1:28:15] | With what? | 什么 |
[1:28:18] | You want to keep this up? Everyday a new fight? | 非要斗到底是吗 天天闹来闹去 |
[1:28:20] | Why? What happened? | 什么意思 怎么了 |
[1:28:22] | He went to her school today | 今天他去了学校 |
[1:28:24] | and embarrassed her in front of everyone. | 当众人的面让女儿难堪 |
[1:28:28] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[1:28:30] | He screamed “Her dad killed my child.” | 他大喊”她爸爸杀了我的孩子” |
[1:28:37] | How can she go back to that school? | 让她怎么再回那所学校 |
[1:28:40] | Do you know what you are doing? | 你知道自己在做什么吗 |
[1:28:43] | What I am doing? | 我在做什么 |
[1:28:48] | He’s making threats. | 他在叫嚣威胁 |
[1:28:50] | He wouldn’t dare! | 可他没那个种 |
[1:28:53] | Termeh, go to your room. | 特眉 先回自己房间 |
[1:29:01] | What if he kills your child on her way to school? | 要是他在女儿上学路上下毒手呢 |
[1:29:05] | What would you have me do? | 那你要让我怎样 |
[1:29:07] | Run off abroad with you? | 跟你逃到国外吗 |
[1:29:08] | To hell with abroad. Why can’t you talk normally? | 怎么又提出国 能好好谈吗 |
[1:29:12] | This is about Termeh | 这事关特眉 |
[1:29:14] | and the situation you’ve put her in. | 以及你给她造成的窘境 |
[1:29:16] | I’ve put her in? | 我造成的? |
[1:29:18] | You have some nerve accusing me! | 你还有脸埋怨我 |
[1:29:21] | Who left home? | 是谁不要这个家的 |
[1:29:22] | Who filed for a divorce? | 又是谁提出离婚的 |
[1:29:24] | You said leave whenever you want. | 是你让我想走就走 |
[1:29:26] | Why did you come back? | 那你为什么又回来 |
[1:29:28] | I didn’t. I’m here because of her situation. | 我不是回来 我到这只是因为女儿 |
[1:29:30] | Her situation’s fine. | 她没问题 |
[1:29:31] | – You have two choices… – Don’t try to intimidate me. | -给你两个选择 -少吓唬我 |
[1:29:34] | What intimidation? | 怎么吓唬 |
[1:29:37] | Either you clear up the situation… | 要么你把这事摆平… |
[1:29:39] | – No, I know what to do. – Didn’t you hit her? | -我知道该做什么 -你真没打她吗 |
[1:29:41] | Didn’t she fall? Didn’t her baby die? | 她没摔倒吗 没流产吗 |
[1:29:44] | Yes! I killed her child. | 好 我害死她孩子行了吧 |
[1:29:46] | Why are you so stubborn? Pay the blood money and end it. | 你怎么这么较劲呢 把钱一赔万事大吉不好吗 |
[1:29:49] | – I won’t be forced into paying. – Why forced? | -想敲诈我 门都没有 -怎么是敲诈 |
[1:29:51] | Put yourself in their place. | 你设身处地想想 |
[1:29:53] | – I’m not responsible for their troubles. – Their child died! | -他们倒霉又不是我的错 -可他们孩子没了 |
[1:29:56] | And my dad has been hurt. He doesn’t even speak anymore. | 我父亲还受伤了呢 话都说不了了 |
[1:30:01] | He didn’t speak much before. | 过去他也说不了几句 |
[1:30:03] | I was happy with the few words he spoke. | 他哪怕能说一句我也高兴 |
[1:30:06] | Is it as bad as losing a baby? | 这能和没了孩子比吗 |
[1:30:08] | Where were you to see I caused it? | 你干嘛都赖在我头上 |
[1:30:12] | – Then how did she lose it? – I don’t know. | -那她怎么流产的 -我哪儿知道 |
[1:30:15] | There might be a chance that her husband did something | 没准就是他丈夫干的 |
[1:30:19] | and now she wants to blame me. | 现在反咬我一口 |
[1:30:22] | Her child said that day she had gone to the doctor. | 她女儿说那天她是去看医生 |
[1:30:25] | Why couldn’t she wait two hours to go to the doctor? | 看个医生连两个钟头都等不了吗 |
[1:30:29] | Why did she tie the old man to his bed and leave? | 她凭什么把老人捆在床上就走 |
[1:30:31] | The examiner said her child died due to a blow. | 院方说流产是因为撞的 |
[1:30:34] | How do we know it was a blow from me? | 那凭什么就说我把他撞的 |
[1:30:37] | I won’t accept it till it’s been proven to me. | 没有确凿证据我绝不认账 |
[1:30:42] | Fine, let me take Termeh. | 算了 那让我带特眉走 |
[1:30:45] | Shame on you for putting pressure on me now. | 你真行 这会儿还要落井下石 |
[1:30:49] | I am worried about her. | 我是担心女儿 |
[1:30:50] | Your child wants to live here. She has to stay here and learn. | 女儿想住这里 她得在这儿好好学习 |
[1:30:53] | Learn what? Fighting and obstinacy? | 学什么习 学你的好斗和倔脾气吗 |
[1:30:56] | To learn not to be a coward like you | 学怎么不像你似的成个胆小鬼 |
[1:30:58] | who gives in so easily. | 动不动就放弃 |
[1:31:01] | He knows who to frighten. Why doesn’t he threaten me? | 他知道去吓唬谁 他为什么不来威胁我 |
[1:31:04] | Yes, I’m a coward. | 是 我是胆小鬼 |
[1:31:06] | Your whole life, instead of solving problems, | 你这辈子 从不去解决问题 |
[1:31:12] | you’ve either run away or raised your hands and given in. | 要么逃避 要么投降 |
[1:31:17] | Just say why you want to leave this country. | 就说说你为什么想离开这个国家 |
[1:31:21] | You’re afraid to stay. | 你害怕待在这儿 |
[1:31:23] | I was gone one week and you couldn’t manage. | 我只不过离开了一周 你就弄得一团糟 |
[1:31:26] | I couldn’t manage and I’m responsible. | 我弄得一团糟 那可真是我的责任 |
[1:31:29] | Give me Termeh and you do what you want. | 让我带走特眉 你想做什么就做什么 |
[1:31:35] | Termeh, sweetie, you don’t have to stay. | 特眉 宝贝 你不必勉强留下来 |
[1:31:38] | Go wherever you like. | 你想去谁那儿都可以 |
[1:31:45] | You still don’t want to come? | 你还是不想跟我走吗 |
[1:31:58] | “He sells it for twenty a kilo. | “每公斤卖价是二十 |
[1:32:00] | If everyday he sells 270 kilos…” Write 270. | 如果每天他卖出270公斤” 记下270 |
[1:32:06] | Then, how much profit does he make in one day? | 那么他一天赚得的利润是多少 |
[1:32:12] | How do you solve this? | 这题怎么解 |
[1:32:14] | Did you lie? | 你撒谎了吗 |
[1:32:17] | What? | 什么 |
[1:32:20] | Did you lie? | 你撒谎了吗 |
[1:32:23] | About what? | 撒什么谎 |
[1:32:26] | When you said you didn’t know she was pregnant. | 你说你不知道她怀孕了 |
[1:32:30] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[1:32:33] | You said that you didn’t hear Ms Qahraei | 你说你没有听见卡拉伊夫人和 |
[1:32:36] | and Razieh speaking. | 瑞茨在聊什么 |
[1:32:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:32:40] | Then how did you know that Ms Qahraei | 那你怎么知道卡拉伊夫人 |
[1:32:43] | gave her the number? | 给了她医生的电话号码 |
[1:32:45] | Didn’t she say it at the same time? | 她难道不是在谈话的时候说的吗 |
[1:32:57] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:32:59] | If we want to calculate the profit… | 如果想计算利润的话… |
[1:33:08] | Yes, I knew. | 是的 我知道 |
[1:33:12] | Your mum was telling the truth. | 你妈妈说的是对的 |
[1:33:16] | When they were talking in the hall, | 她们在门厅里的谈话 |
[1:33:19] | I heard everything from the kitchen. | 我在厨房里都听到了 |
[1:33:23] | Then why did you say you didn’t? | 那你为什么说你没听到 |
[1:33:28] | Do you know what would happen if I said I knew? | 你知道如果我说实话的后果是什么吗 |
[1:33:35] | One to three years in prison. | 要坐一到三年的牢 |
[1:33:38] | I only thought of what would happen to you… | 我当时只想到你该怎么办… |
[1:33:42] | who you’d stay with. | 谁来照顾你 |
[1:33:45] | I said I didn’t know. | 所以我说不知情 |
[1:33:50] | If you knew, why did you hit her? | 如果你知道 那你为什么要推她呢 |
[1:33:52] | I knew she was pregnant but at that moment I didn’t. | 我知道她怀孕了 但当时我忘记了 |
[1:33:56] | I had forgotten it. I wasn’t paying attention. | 我忘记了 没有注意 |
[1:34:05] | So tell them this. | 那你就这样跟他们说啊 |
[1:34:11] | The law doesn’t care about this. | 法律才不管这些呢 |
[1:34:14] | Either I knew or I didn’t… | 他们只管你知情还是不知情… |
[1:34:24] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:34:26] | If you want me to, I’ll tell them. | 如果你想要我去 我就去告诉他们 |
[1:35:23] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:35:29] | Didn’t I say not to come to the front? | 我不是说过不要到前面来接我吗 |
[1:35:52] | Ms Qahraei! | 卡拉伊夫人 |
[1:36:05] | What are you doing? | 你找她干什么 |
[1:36:07] | Ms Qahraei, wait… | 卡拉伊夫人 等等… |
[1:36:10] | If you pull over, I’ll just explain something to you. | 请您靠边停会儿车 我想跟您谈谈 |
[1:36:15] | Please let me… | 请让我… |
[1:36:17] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:36:22] | Who’s responsible for my child’s safety now? | 现在谁能负责我孩子的安全 |
[1:36:24] | Without a witness there’s no case. | 没有目击证人 罪名就不成立 |
[1:36:26] | So without a witness I should wait for him | 那没有目击证人我就只能眼看着他 |
[1:36:28] | to kill her and then come to you? | 把我孩子杀了 然后再来找你吗 |
[1:36:31] | How should I know you are telling the truth? | 我怎么知道你说的是不是实话 |
[1:36:33] | Why should I lie? | 我为什么要撒谎 |
[1:36:35] | Bring my daughter and father here just to lie? | 把我女儿父亲都带来了 就为了撒谎吗 |
[1:36:39] | Is she here now? | 您女儿现在在这儿吗 |
[1:36:40] | Yes, outside. | 是的 就在外面 |
[1:36:41] | Ask her yourself. | 你可以自己问她 |
[1:36:43] | I’m afraid to leave her at school. | 我现在不敢让她上学 |
[1:36:46] | I’m afraid to leave my dad at home. | 也不敢把父亲一个人留在家里 |
[1:36:48] | Is the plaintiff here? | 原告来了吗 |
[1:36:51] | Did you finish writing? | 你写完了吗 |
[1:36:53] | Almost. | 快写完了 |
[1:36:54] | You didn’t know his wife was pregnant? | 你当时不知道他妻子怀孕了吗 |
[1:36:57] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[1:36:58] | When she was speaking to the tutor, you didn’t hear them? | 她在和家教谈话时 你没听到吗 |
[1:37:02] | No, I didn’t. | 没有 没听到 |
[1:37:04] | You didn’t, huh? | 你真没听到吗 |
[1:37:06] | What I’m saying is… | 我在说的是… |
[1:37:08] | The tutor came and revoked her testimony. | 那为什么家教来改了口供 |
[1:37:12] | She says you knew. | 她说你知道 |
[1:37:14] | – She said I knew? – Yes, she came yesterday. | -她说我知道 -是的 她昨天来的 |
[1:37:16] | He threatened her… | 那是因为他威胁了她… |
[1:37:18] | Answer me. Did you hear her or not? | 回答我 你当时到底听到了没有 |
[1:37:20] | I said no. | 我说了没听到 |
[1:37:22] | How did you know about the doctor’s number? | 那你是怎么知道医生的电话号码 |
[1:37:24] | My daughter told me. | 我女儿告诉我的 |
[1:37:26] | What did she tell you? | 她告诉你什么了 |
[1:37:27] | That she got the number from her teacher. | 说她是从家教那儿得到电话号码的 |
[1:37:31] | Go tell her to come in. | 去叫她进来 |
[1:37:34] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[1:37:36] | And wait outside. | 你在外面等着 |
[1:37:38] | What question? | 什么问题 |
[1:37:44] | What does he want to ask? | 他想问我什么问题 |
[1:37:49] | I don’t know. Give me that. | 我不知道 我来拿吧 |
[1:37:59] | So what do you have to say? | 那你有什么要说的吗 |
[1:38:01] | You haven’t asked me anything. | 你什么都没问我啊 |
[1:38:03] | Didn’t your dad tell you what I want to ask you? | 难道你爸爸没有告诉你我想问你什么吗 |
[1:38:06] | No. | 没有 |
[1:38:07] | What grade are you in school? | 你在学校读几年级 |
[1:38:09] | Sixth. | 六年级 |
[1:38:11] | The day your tutor came to your house | 那天家教和护工 |
[1:38:14] | and asked the lady about her pregnancy, were you there? | 聊起怀孕的事的时候 你在场吗 |
[1:38:20] | Not then, I had gone to get my books. | 那个时候我不在 我去拿书了 |
[1:38:24] | Then how did you know she got the doctor’s number from your tutor? | 那你怎么知道家教给了她医生的电话号码 |
[1:38:29] | She gave her the number later, when she was leaving. | 她后来要走的时候才给了她医生的号码 |
[1:38:33] | In front of you? | 当着你的面吗 |
[1:38:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:38:36] | Why didn’t you tell your dad sooner? | 你为什么没早点告诉你爸爸呢 |
[1:38:38] | What? | 什么 |
[1:38:39] | That she got the doctor’s number from your tutor. | 护工从家教那儿得到医生的电话号码 |
[1:38:43] | I didn’t think it was important for my dad to know. | 我之前不知道这个对我爸爸来说很重要 |
[1:38:48] | And did you tell your dad or did he hear it? | 是你告诉你爸爸的还是他自己听到的 |
[1:38:51] | That she gave the number? I told him. | 电话号码的事吗 我告诉他的 |
[1:38:55] | You told him? | 你告诉他的吗 |
[1:38:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:39:00] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:39:52] | What crime did I commit? | 我犯了什么罪 |
[1:39:54] | Nothing. You’re right. | 没有 你没错 |
[1:39:56] | He’s not accepting his responsibility. | 可你丈夫不愿意负责 |
[1:39:58] | I admit that he’s to blame | 我承认这是他的责任 |
[1:40:00] | but in the end what will happen? | 但闹到最后 又能怎么样呢 |
[1:40:01] | One or two years in court for a payment plan of the blood money. | 打一两年官司还不是为了得到赔偿金吗 |
[1:40:06] | But why? That’s what upsets me. | 但是为什么 我太难受了 |
[1:40:09] | Why do you think it’s for the money? | 你为什么认为我是为了钱 |
[1:40:11] | When did I say such a thing? | 我什么时候这样说了 |
[1:40:12] | You think I am a bum and my kid died | 你认为我是个混蛋 我的孩子死了 |
[1:40:15] | and I don’t understand anything. | 我也一点都不伤心 |
[1:40:17] | I never said anything like that. | 我从没这样说过 |
[1:40:19] | Let’s see what she’s saying. | 我们听听她要说什么 |
[1:40:21] | There’s no other way. | 没有别的解决方法了 |
[1:40:22] | Your child won’t come back. | 你的孩子不能死而复生 |
[1:40:25] | My husband won’t get hanged. | 我的丈夫也不会被绞死 |
[1:40:27] | Her husband didn’t do it on purpose. | 她丈夫不是故意那么做的 |
[1:40:30] | They’re good people for giving you a solution. | 他们是好人 想给你个好的解决方法 |
[1:40:34] | Take the money and settle it. | 拿了赔偿金 把案结了吧 |
[1:40:36] | You can use it in your situation. | 你可以用这钱来摆脱困境 |
[1:40:37] | Right now we’ll decide on an amount | 现在我们商定一下钱的数目 |
[1:40:40] | and I’ll get my husband’s approval. | 我会让我丈夫同意的 |
[1:40:43] | Now we have to get his approval? | 还要让他同意吗 |
[1:40:45] | For God’s sake leave us alone. | 看在真主的份上 放过我们吧 |
[1:40:50] | You act like you don’t need the money. | 好像你不缺钱似的 |
[1:40:52] | Take a look at yourself. | 看看你自己 |
[1:40:54] | Don’t let him go. | 请别让他走了 |
[1:40:59] | Wait a second. I want to talk to you. | 等一下 我要跟你谈谈 |
[1:41:52] | Will you stay? | 你会留下来吗 |
[1:41:56] | Mum… | 妈妈… |
[1:42:00] | Let me speak to him. | 让我跟他谈谈 |
[1:42:11] | Come sit. I want to talk to you. | 过来坐 我想和你谈谈 |
[1:42:16] | I can hear you. | 我听得见 |
[1:42:20] | I went and spoke to her husband today. | 我今天去和她丈夫谈过了 |
[1:42:24] | Sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[1:42:36] | I managed to get him to agree | 我好不容易让他同意 |
[1:42:40] | to take fifteen million instead of forty million. | 不要四千万了 一千五百万就够了 |
[1:42:43] | Three five-million checks in exchange for his consent. | 三张五百万的支票他就同意和解 |
[1:42:46] | How dare you speak to him about money? | 你怎么能答应给他钱 |
[1:42:49] | I can’t handle the stress of my child’s safety. | 我不想一直为我孩子的安全担心 |
[1:42:51] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[1:42:53] | Just now when you were late, I was worried sick. | 就连你刚刚回来晚了 我都担心的要死 |
[1:42:56] | Why are you interfering? | 你为什么要来干涉 |
[1:42:59] | I didn’t come here to fight. | 我不是来和你吵架的 |
[1:43:01] | Oh God, why can’t I make her understand? | 真主啊 我怎么就不能让她明白呢 |
[1:43:03] | Didn’t you say it was my fault, that I introduced her, | 你不是说这是我的错 怪我把她介绍来 |
[1:43:07] | that if I hadn’t left, none of this would’ve happened? | 如果我没离开 这些事就都不会发生吗 |
[1:43:10] | So let me fix it then. | 那就让我来弥补这一切 |
[1:43:12] | If I pay, it means I have accepted it was my fault. | 如果我赔钱的话 那就证明我是有罪的 |
[1:43:16] | But he has consented. | 但他同意和解了 |
[1:43:17] | He won’t let us be. | 他不会放过我们的 |
[1:43:18] | – He won’t, anyway. – Why should I bribe him? | -他无论如何都不会的 -我为什么要收买他 |
[1:43:21] | Think of it as my dower money. | 就当这是我的嫁妆钱好了 |
[1:43:24] | If I had to I would beg and borrow | 如果有必要 我不管是讨还是借 |
[1:43:27] | to get your dower money. | 都会给你凑齐嫁妆钱的 |
[1:43:29] | But I don’t have the money to pay for extortion. | 但我可不会付这笔敲诈钱 |
[1:43:32] | Our child is going through adolescence. | 我们的孩子现在青春期 |
[1:43:34] | She is suffering. | 她受不了 |
[1:43:36] | So you understand the sensitivity of her adolescence. | 那你就能理解她青春期敏感的内心了 |
[1:43:42] | If she was suffering she wouldn’t have stayed. | 如果她受不了 她是不会留下来的 |
[1:43:45] | Why do you think she stayed? | 你以为她为什么留下来 |
[1:43:47] | Did she choose you? | 她选择跟你吗 |
[1:43:51] | To keep us from separating. | 她是为了不让我们离婚 |
[1:43:55] | She knows I won’t go anywhere without her. | 她知道没有她 我哪儿也不会去 |
[1:43:59] | She is suffering but she doesn’t show it. | 她很痛苦 只不过没有表现出来罢了 |
[1:44:07] | Call them now and say I won’t pay | 现在就给他们打电话 告诉他们 |
[1:44:10] | until it’s been proved to me that I am responsible. | 除非证明是我的责任 否则我不会付钱 |
[1:44:13] | I’ll sell my car. | 我会把我的车卖了 |
[1:44:15] | Don’t sell it for my sake. | 不要为了我把车卖了 |
[1:44:17] | It’s not for you. | 不是为了你 |
[1:44:19] | If your child is not worth… | 如果我们的孩子还不值… |
[1:44:21] | Why are you talking nonsense? Money’s not the issue. | 你在胡说什么呢 这不是钱的问题 |
[1:44:24] | I won’t rest till | 除非我女儿的安全得到保证 |
[1:44:26] | my child’s safety is guaranteed. | 否则我不会坐视不管 |
[1:44:28] | You don’t have the right to do anything. Understand? | 你没有权利做任何事 你懂吗 |
[1:44:32] | If I had done nothing you would be in prison. | 要不是我 现在你还在牢里 |
[1:44:39] | Come to court and get back the bail. | 现在去法院把保释金拿回来吧 |
[1:44:42] | I don’t want to be out because of it. | 我可不想用你的钱保释出来 |
[1:45:03] | Get up, Termeh. | 起来 特眉 |
[1:45:06] | Get up, let’s go. | 起来 我们走 |
[1:45:07] | Get up, I tell you. | 我叫你起来 |
[1:45:09] | Mum, please. | 妈妈 求你了 |
[1:45:12] | I don’t want you to stay here. | 这儿一秒都不要多待了 |
[1:45:14] | No, Mum, I won’t let you. | 不 妈妈 不要这样 |
[1:45:16] | Is fifteen million more important than your child’s life? | 一千五百万比你女儿的命还要重要吗 |
[1:45:20] | I won’t let you do this. | 我不会让你这么做的 |
[1:45:21] | If your child is not important… | 如果你女儿不重要… |
[1:45:23] | Mum, please listen, why are you doing this? | 妈妈 请听我说 你为什么要这么做 |
[1:45:26] | You said you would stay. | 你说过你会留下来的 |
[1:45:28] | I was stupid! | 那是我太蠢了 |
[1:45:31] | Mum, please… | 妈妈 求你了… |
[1:45:33] | I’ll wait in the car. | 我在车里等你 |
[1:45:45] | Go there for a few days till your exams are finished. | 去那儿待几天 考完试再回来吧 |
[1:45:50] | Your grandparents are there. | 你外公外婆也在那儿 |
[1:45:52] | You’ll have more fun. | 你会过的更开心些 |
[1:45:54] | Didn’t you say it’s not serious? | 你不是说过没那么严重吗 |
[1:45:57] | It got serious. | 现在变严重了 |
[1:46:00] | Termeh… | 特眉… |
[1:46:02] | Honey… | 宝贝… |
[1:46:06] | If you cry I’ll cry too. | 如果你再哭 我也要哭了 |
[1:46:08] | Why won’t you pay them | 为什么你不愿意赔钱给他们 |
[1:46:09] | so she’ll come back? | 那样妈妈就会回来 |
[1:46:10] | This has nothing to do with her coming back. | 这事和她回不回来没关系 |
[1:46:13] | It does. She had come to stay. | 有关系 她本来要留下来的 |
[1:46:16] | Her stuff was in the car, I saw it. | 她的行李都在车上 我看到了 |
[1:46:51] | Termeh… | 特眉… |
[1:46:58] | If you think I am guilty, go get your mum. | 如果你认为我是有罪的 那就去找你妈妈 |
[1:47:02] | We’ll call them and go pay them. | 我们会给他们打电话 赔钱给他们 |
[1:48:22] | I have doubts. | 我想不通 |
[1:48:23] | Didn’t he throw you? | 他没有推你吗 |
[1:48:25] | Yes. | 推了 |
[1:48:28] | Did something happen at home? | 是在家里出事了吗 |
[1:48:31] | No. Even before, my child wasn’t moving. | 没有 在那之前 我的孩子就没动静了 |
[1:48:35] | Before he threw you? | 在他推你之前吗 |
[1:48:42] | You mean your child had already died? | 你是说你的孩子已经死了 |
[1:48:45] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 可能吧 |
[1:48:48] | Had something happened? | 发生什么事情了吗 |
[1:48:52] | I’m not sure but… the night before, | 我不确定…但之前的那个晚上 |
[1:48:55] | I had pain. | 我肚子就很疼 |
[1:48:57] | – Have you ever lost a baby before? – No. | -你以前流产过吗 -没有 |
[1:49:03] | I was hit by a car. | 我被车撞了 |
[1:49:12] | You father-in-law had gone into the street. | 你公公跑到街上去了 |
[1:49:15] | I went after him. | 我在后面追他 |
[1:49:18] | He was crossing the street to come back. | 他当时正准备过马路回来 |
[1:49:21] | I ran to stop him but I got hit instead. | 我怕他被撞 结果我被撞到了 |
[1:49:25] | The pain started that night. | 那天晚上就开始肚子疼了 |
[1:49:30] | Does your husband know this? | 你丈夫知道吗 |
[1:49:34] | Why don’t you come say this in court? | 你在法庭上为什么不说呢 |
[1:49:39] | My husband will kill me if he finds out I told you this. | 要是我丈夫知道我告诉你这些 他会杀了我 |
[1:49:44] | Since yesterday when he promised his creditors, | 从昨天他答应那些债主还钱开始 |
[1:49:47] | he’s been waiting. | 他就一直在等你们 |
[1:49:50] | What do we have to do with all this? | 那现在我们该怎么办呢 |
[1:49:57] | It’s my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[1:50:03] | Yesterday when he said you’ve promised him this money, | 昨天他告诉我说你答应赔钱 |
[1:50:07] | I got really scared. I called a few people. | 我吓坏了 我打电话问了很多人 |
[1:50:10] | They say if I have doubts | 他们说如果我想不通 |
[1:50:11] | then it’s a sin to take it. | 那收这笔钱就是有罪的 |
[1:50:14] | If we don’t pay | 如果我们不付钱 |
[1:50:15] | my husband’s innocence must be proved. | 那就必须证明我丈夫的清白 |
[1:50:17] | I made you swear not to repeat any of this! | 你要发誓决不能把这些话告诉其他人 |
[1:50:21] | But your husband won’t leave us alone. | 但你丈夫不会放过我们的 |
[1:50:23] | I fear for my child. | 我担心我女儿的安全 |
[1:50:25] | I’m afraid that if I take this money | 我害怕如果我收了这笔钱 |
[1:50:27] | something will happen to my child. | 我的孩子会因此受到惩罚 |
[1:50:30] | What do you want me to do? | 那你想让我怎么做呢 |
[1:50:33] | Don’t pay this money. | 不要付这笔钱 |
[1:50:36] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[1:50:45] | Will your husband leave us alone? | 那你的丈夫会放过我们吗 |
[1:51:20] | Give me that. Bring some plates. | 给我吧 拿些盘子来 |
[1:51:24] | Don’t worry. Nothing will happen. | 别担心 没事的 |
[1:51:48] | When you revoke your complaint, | 你答应从法院撤诉 |
[1:51:51] | we’ll give you these three checks. | 我们就赔给你一千五百万 |
[1:51:54] | God bless you. | 愿真主保佑 |
[1:51:55] | Hojjat, get a pen and paper | 侯杰特 拿纸和笔来 |
[1:51:58] | so we can write everything down and sign it. | 把这些都写下来签字吧 |
[1:52:01] | I want to say something first… | 我有些话想先说… |
[1:52:03] | Say a prayer and finish it. | 祷告完毕就签字付钱吧 |
[1:52:05] | I have already agreed and will honour my word. | 我已经答应了就会遵守诺言 |
[1:52:09] | I just want his wife and my daughter to be here when I speak. | 我说话的时候 需要他妻子和我女儿在场 |
[1:52:16] | Where is she? | 她去哪儿了 |
[1:52:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:52:22] | Please, also call my daughter. | 请把我女儿也叫来 |
[1:52:28] | Come in. Your father wants you. | 进来吧 你爸爸找你 |
[1:52:40] | Termeh, come and sit here. | 特眉 过来坐 |
[1:52:43] | Excuse me, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[1:52:55] | Look… | 听着… |
[1:52:57] | I wrote the checks and I’ll give them to you. | 我写了这些支票 我也会给你们 |
[1:53:00] | There’s no problem. | 这没有问题 |
[1:53:02] | I need to ask a favour. | 我只有一个请求 |
[1:53:05] | Ma’am, you are a devout person. | 夫人 你是个虔诚的信徒 |
[1:53:09] | Swear on the Qoran that I caused your miscarriage. | 请你对着古兰经发誓 是我害得你流产 |
[1:53:21] | Bring a Qoran. | 拿一本古兰经来 |
[1:53:23] | Go get it. | 快去拿一本 |
[1:53:42] | Come quickly or they’ll suspect something. | 快回去 不然他们会起疑的 |
[1:53:46] | His creditors are here for the money. | 他的债主是过来拿钱的 |
[1:53:49] | You’ll ruin our reputation. | 你会毁了我们的名声的 |
[1:53:53] | I won’t swear. | 我不发誓 |
[1:53:56] | Didn’t you say you went to get his father and a car hit you? | 你不是说是去追他父亲的时候被车撞了吗 |
[1:54:02] | Why aren’t you coming? | 你为什么还不过来 |
[1:54:05] | She’s afraid to swear. | 她不敢发誓 |
[1:54:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:54:09] | I… I have doubts. | 我…想不通 |
[1:54:19] | Oh God… | 真主啊 |
[1:54:22] | Azam, go sit with them. | 阿扎姆 你先去陪他们坐一会 |
[1:54:27] | Why are you saying this now? | 你为什么现在才说这些 |
[1:54:32] | I swear I told Azam. | 我发誓我告诉过阿扎姆 |
[1:54:35] | Tell me exactly what happened. | 告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[1:54:41] | The day before, a car hit me. | 流产的前一天 我被车撞了 |
[1:54:44] | And that night I had a lot of pain. | 那天晚上我的肚子就很疼 |
[1:54:57] | – Let’s go, it’ll be my sin. – No. | -我们过去 我来承担罪过好了 -不行 |
[1:55:00] | It’s a sin. I asked. | 我问过了 这么做是有罪的 |
[1:55:02] | What sin? He’s consented. Let’s go. | 什么罪 是他自己答应给的 我们过去吧 |
[1:55:05] | I am scared we’ll be punished. | 我害怕我们会受到惩罚 |
[1:55:07] | More punished than this? | 难道还会比现在更糟糕吗 |
[1:55:10] | Look at my situation. | 看看我现在的状况 |
[1:55:11] | Have mercy on me. On our child. | 可怜可怜我吧 可怜下孩子吧 |
[1:55:15] | I’m afraid of something happening to our child. | 我害怕我们的孩子会受到惩罚 |
[1:55:19] | Let’s go. | 我们过去吧 |
[1:55:20] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:55:22] | Let’s go. | 我们过去吧 |
[1:55:26] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:55:32] | Don’t hit yourself! | 不要打你自己 |
[1:55:53] | Why did you come here tonight? | 你们今晚为什么要来 |
[1:55:55] | Didn’t I tell you not to come? | 我不是叫你们不要来了吗 |
[1:55:58] | Didn’t I say we don’t want your money? | 我不是说过我不想要你们的钱吗 |
[1:56:00] | How will I live in this house? | 你叫我以后在这个家里怎么生活 |
[1:56:04] | Why did you do this to me? | 你们为什么要这样对我 |
[1:57:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:57:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:57:58] | Hello. Come in. | 你好 进来吧 |
[1:58:10] | So what’s your decision? | 你的决定是什么 |
[1:58:12] | Your parents have left it up to you to decide who you want to live with. | 你父母让你自己决定以后跟谁生活在一起 |
[1:58:17] | With your father or your mother? | 是和爸爸还是和妈妈生活在一起 |
[1:58:21] | Have you decided? | 你决定了吗 |
[1:58:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:58:25] | – Have you? – Yes. | -确定吗 -是的 |
[1:58:37] | Have you decided or not? | 你决定了没有 |
[1:58:39] | Yes. | 决定了 |
[1:58:43] | And what is it? | 那决定是什么 |
[1:58:46] | Do I have to say it now? | 我必须要现在说吗 |
[1:58:49] | – If you haven’t decided… – Yes, I have. | -如果你还没有决定…-我决定了 |
[1:58:57] | – If you haven’t decided yet… – I have. | -如果你还没有下定决心…-我决定了 |
[1:58:59] | And? | 决定是什么 |
[1:59:01] | Would you prefer them to wait outside? | 你想让他们出去等吗 |
[1:59:05] | Can they? | 他们可以吗 |
[1:59:08] | Sir, wait outside for a minute. | 先生 请出去等一会儿 |
[1:59:12] | You too, ma’am. | 你也是的 夫人 |