英文名称:Mickey and the Bear
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:53] | Hank, breakfast! | 汉克 吃早餐了 |
[01:58] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[02:22] | I’ll get my shoes on. | 我去穿上鞋 |
[02:31] | He’s getting hitched, man. | 他要结婚了 |
[02:33] | I swear to god, he’s got a ring and everything. | 我发誓 他把戒指什么的都准备好了 |
[02:36] | I mean, fuck the colon cancer. | 去他的结肠癌 |
[02:37] | He’s still built like a brick shit house. | 他现在还壮得像头牛似的 |
[02:39] | And I said, “Billy, man, how long have you know this girl?” | 我说 “比利 你认识这个女孩多久了” |
[02:42] | And he goes, “Brother, two days, | 他说 “兄弟 两天 |
[02:44] | “and by god, that’s all I needed.” | 天啊 已经足够了” |
[02:46] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你在逗我吧 |
[02:47] | I ain’t lyin’, man, I swear to god. | 我没胡说 我对天发誓 |
[02:55] | You, um, you wearin’ my clothes now? | 你 现在穿的是我的衣服吗 |
[03:01] | – Sorry. – No, it’s alright. | -对不起 -没事 |
[03:03] | It looks good, guys, let’s wrap this up now. | 挺好看的 伙计们 就聊到这了 |
[03:07] | So, how much this time? | 这次要多少钱 |
[03:10] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心这个 |
[03:12] | Long as you’re doin’ the drivin’. | 只要是你开车就好 |
[03:15] | – Until next time, Hank. – I’ll be waitin’. | -下次再聊 汉克 -我等着呢 |
[03:19] | – Sheriff. – Hank. | -警长 -汉克 |
[03:39] | – I quit. – Did you? | -我辞职了 -是吗 |
[03:42] | Must be the slag pile then, huh? | 受不了矿渣堆吧 |
[03:45] | You think you smell so fuckin’ awesome? | 你以为你闻起来就像朵花吗 |
[04:55] | Alright, let me see. | 让我看看 |
[04:57] | Oh, that’s an inbred rabbit, at best. | 这充其量是只近亲交配的兔子 |
[04:59] | – It’s a freakin’ three-point. – Oh, yeah? | -这他妈是只三点兔 -是吗 |
[05:01] | – Is that even legal? – Whatever. | -那是合法的吗 -管他的 |
[05:06] | My god. | 我的天 |
[05:07] | Scare you? | 吓到你了吗 |
[05:08] | No. | 没有 |
[05:10] | Got you somethin’. | 给你的 |
[05:13] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[05:14] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[05:16] | It’s from the heart, it’s a surprise. | 表达我的心意 这是个惊喜 |
[05:20] | – You’re a fuckin’ perv. – What? | -你他妈太变态了 -我怎么了 |
[05:21] | No. | 不行 |
[05:22] | It’s gonna look so good on you, wear it, tonight. | 你穿上会很好看的 今晚就穿上 |
[05:24] | I’m going to class, okay? | 我要上课了 好吗 |
[05:26] | Alright, let me get a kiss goodbye. | 好吧 吻别一下 |
[05:28] | Aron Ew, Aron! | |
[05:34] | It’s real silk. | 这是真的丝绸 |
[06:13] | Think you can take it, brother? | 看我怎么虐你 老弟 |
[06:14] | You have no idea. | 你对力量一无所知 |
[06:20] | Hey, where’s my… | 我的晚饭在 |
[06:23] | Ah, fuck. | 我靠 |
[06:25] | Fuckin’ hate this game. | 什么破游戏 |
[06:27] | So don’t play it. | 那就别玩了 |
[06:28] | Oh, where’d you get to be so fresh? | 你从哪儿买到这么新鲜的 |
[06:30] | Where’d you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[06:34] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[06:37] | Dad, stop, my brain’s in there. | 老爸 住手 我脑子在里面呢 |
[06:54] | Hey, here. | 给 |
[06:59] | Burger a la Mickey. | 米奇汉堡 |
[07:03] | Here, you can use the remote. | 来 遥控器给你 |
[07:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:47] | I’ll hold onto these considering you quit and all. | 既然你已经辞职了 我就先帮你拿着 |
[07:51] | If you need cash, just ask. | 你想要钱就直说 |
[08:17] | That’s all I got. | 我只有这么多了 |
[08:25] | I’m just fuckin’ with you. | 逗你玩呢 |
[08:26] | You should’ve seen your face, it was priceless. | 你该看看你脸上的表情 绝了 |
[09:47] | – Can I get one of those? – ID? | -来张刮刮乐谢谢 -身份证 |
[09:54] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[10:10] | I know how to make you come, huh? | 我太知道怎么让你高潮了 不是吗 |
[10:28] | Stop. | 别拍 |
[10:29] | – Stop. – No. | -别拍 -我不 |
[10:33] | – Come on. – No. | -别这样嘛 -不想拍 |
[10:36] | Show it to our kids. | 拍来给我们的孩子看 |
[10:38] | What kids? | 什么孩子 |
[10:51] | You know, my dad gave me a promotion yesterday. | 我爸昨天给我升职了 |
[10:55] | You’re thinking about your dad right now? | 你现在想的是你爸 |
[10:57] | I’m thinking about us. | 我想的是我们 |
[10:59] | I’m big-league now, Mickey. | 我现在算是高层了 米琪 |
[11:03] | Five figures. | 能赚五位数 |
[11:05] | New engine for the whip. | 给车换个引擎 |
[11:08] | I’ll get a big ol’ motorcycle. | 我要买辆大摩托车 |
[11:11] | And put you and the babies on it. | 载上你和宝宝们 |
[11:14] | Take you for a ride. | 去兜风 |
[11:17] | Sound good? | 听起来还不错吧 |
[11:22] | Happy birthday, baby. | 生日快乐 宝贝 |
[11:34] | Aron. | 阿伦 |
[11:38] | Alright, you gotta leave soon. | 行了 你快走吧 |
[11:46] | What if I went with you guys tonight? | 我今晚和你们一起出去怎么样 |
[11:48] | Stop it, Aron. | 别想了 阿伦 |
[12:01] | You didn’t. | 别跟我说你吃了 |
[12:03] | All gone. | 吃完了 |
[12:05] | Grow the fuck up. | 你他妈能成熟点吗 |
[12:07] | What’re you doing, where are you going? | 你要干嘛 你要去哪儿 |
[12:09] | Oh, what, you think my dad’s gonna come home | 你他妈以为我爸回来 |
[12:10] | and not notice that his fucking Oxy’s missing? | 不会注意到他的止痛药没了吗 |
[12:12] | – He’ll get more. – Give me the bottle, Aron. | -他会再买的 -把药瓶给我 阿伦 |
[12:13] | “Give me the bottle, Aron!” | “把药瓶给我 阿伦” |
[12:15] | Give me the fuckin’ bottle. | 妈的把药瓶给我 |
[12:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:56] | Is that Hank? | 那是汉克吗 |
[12:57] | Oh, fuck. | 靠 |
[13:07] | Hi, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[13:08] | – Mr. Peck. – What’s up, Aron? | -佩克先生 -还好吗 阿伦 |
[13:15] | We’re almost done, Dad. | 我们没什么事了 爸爸 |
[13:16] | It’s alright, take your time. | 没关系 不急 |
[13:23] | Hey, sweetheart, did you, um… | 宝贝 你 |
[13:29] | Have you seen what I did with the, uh… | 你看没看到我把 |
[13:39] | Last night, you… | 昨晚 你 |
[13:43] | I’ll get you a refill tomorrow. | 我明天给你装满 |
[13:49] | – Yeah, okay. – See ya. | -行 -回头见 |
[13:55] | Bye, Aron! | 再见 阿伦 |
[14:11] | What y’all dressed up for? | 你打扮这么漂亮干嘛 |
[14:19] | It’s my birthday. | 今天是我生日 |
[14:22] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[14:28] | Had you goin’ there, didn’t I, huh? | 骗你自己说出来了 |
[14:31] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[14:33] | Where are you takin’ me? | 你要带我去哪里 |
[14:39] | He’s like four teakettles in, okay, and he comes up | 他已经喝了四壶酒了 然后他想到 |
[14:44] | with this idea, he’s like, PVC pipe on the back, right? | 一个主意 他背后有一根塑料管道 |
[14:46] | So he shimmies up, and he’s on the top of this and do– | 他就爬上去 爬到顶端 然后 |
[14:49] | – Here’s your ticket. – No, no, no, I got it. | -这是你的账单 -不 不 不用 |
[14:50] | No need, no need. | 不需要 不需要 |
[14:53] | Don’t you wanna look at it first? | 你不想先看看吗 |
[14:54] | There you go, Christie, thank you. | 给你 克里斯蒂 谢谢你 |
[15:01] | Thanks for dinner, Dad. | 谢谢你请我吃饭 爸爸 |
[15:03] | So what’re you gonna do now you’re a full-blown adult? | 你已经完全是大人了 有什么打算 |
[15:06] | I’ll get a bunch of tattoos, get a husband, get fat. | 我要弄一大堆纹身 找个老公 变胖 |
[15:11] | Knock yourself out, baby. | 把肚子搞大 宝贝 |
[15:18] | Hey, you didn’t say anything about my dress. | 你还没说我裙子好不好看呢 |
[15:20] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[15:21] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:24] | – Well, it’s Mum’s. – Mm, yeah, look at that. | -这是妈妈的 -瞧瞧 |
[15:25] | – Look at that. – Surprised it fit. | -瞧瞧 -居然合我的身 |
[15:27] | Yep, I’m not havin’ this conversation. | 我不会和你谈这个的 |
[15:28] | – What conversation? – Reminiscin’. | -谈什么 -回忆往事 |
[15:30] | I’m not reminiscing, I’m just talking. | 我没有在回忆往事 我只是在交流 |
[15:31] | Baby, please. | 宝贝 求你了 |
[15:40] | I think Aron wants to marry me. | 我觉得阿伦想要娶我 |
[15:43] | He’s talking about getting a house. | 他有说要买一栋房子 |
[15:44] | – You want dessert? – He got a promotion. | -你想吃甜点吗 -他升职了 |
[15:46] | I really want dessert. | 我真的很想吃甜点 |
[15:47] | I should’ve asked for dessert before I got the check. | 我应该在结账之前要甜点的 |
[15:48] | Would you miss me? | 你会想我吗 |
[15:53] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[15:56] | I don’t care what you do, I mean, | 我不关心你干什么 我是说 |
[15:58] | ’cause the truth is, one day you’re gonna forget about me. | 事实就是 你总有一天会忘了我 |
[16:01] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[16:02] | That’s just the way it is. | 一定是这样 |
[16:04] | So, more importantly, do you want cake or not? | 所以 更重要的是 你想吃蛋糕吗 |
[16:08] | – You wouldn’t miss me at all? – Jesus Christ, baby. | -你一点也不会想我 -老天啊 宝贝 |
[16:10] | I don’t give a shit. | 我一点也不在乎 |
[16:12] | – Pardon me, folks. – Yeah? | -抱歉打扰一下 -怎么了 |
[16:14] | – This card declined. – No. | -这张卡刷不了 -不会吧 |
[16:16] | No no no, that’s impossible, you just wanna run that again? | 不 不 不可能 你能再试一次吗 |
[16:18] | I did, three times. | 我试了三次 |
[16:19] | Look, Christie, I just deposited 275 on that today. | 克里斯蒂 我今天刚存了275美元 |
[16:23] | – I’m sorry. – 275. | -对不起 -275美元 |
[16:25] | – Do you have another card? – Look, okay, you see that? | -你有别的卡吗 -你看见了吗 |
[16:27] | Look, strip. | 看 把它剥开 |
[16:29] | Super crinkled, you gotta straighten it out, | 太皱了 你得把它扯平 |
[16:32] | and it should be fine. | 应该就可以了 |
[16:33] | I’m gonna give you guys a few minutes | 我再给你们一点时间 |
[16:34] | to figure this out. | 看看怎么付钱 |
[16:36] | 275, hon. | 275美元 亲爱的 |
[16:39] | Dad, I have my wallet– | 爸爸 我带钱包了 |
[16:40] | Mickey, know when to shut the fuck up, okay? | 米琪 识相点闭嘴 行吗 |
[16:52] | Listen. | 听着 |
[16:53] | When I say go, I want you to run, okay? | 当我说走的时候 快跑 |
[16:56] | What? | 什么 |
[16:58] | Go. | 走 |
[17:02] | That was fuckin’ awesome, baby! | 太棒了 宝贝 |
[17:04] | Slow down! | 慢点 |
[17:06] | The feds come after us, I’m givin’ you up. | 警察来追了 我不要你了 |
[17:07] | I’m givin’ you up, baby. | 不要你了 宝贝 |
[17:10] | – Dad, Louie. – What? | -爸 路易 -什么 |
[17:12] | Louie. | 路易 |
[17:22] | Whisky ditch. | 兑水威士忌 |
[17:25] | ♪ If loving you is a crime then give me time ♪ | ♪ 如果爱你是罪名 那么给我一些时间 ♪ |
[17:30] | ♪ ‘Cause I’ll always be guilty ♪ | ♪ 因为我将永远带罪 ♪ |
[17:37] | ♪ Sometimes I feel like I’m on trial ♪ | ♪ 有时我恍若接受审判 ♪ |
[17:43] | ♪ For lovin’ you too much, child ♪ | ♪ 只因爱你太深 宝贝 ♪ |
[17:49] | ♪ You’re the judge and the jury of my peers ♪ | ♪ 你是法官和陪审团 我是罪人 ♪ |
[17:54] | ♪ If it’s time for me to talk, Lord, listen here ♪ | ♪ 法官大人 请听我的辩解 ♪ |
[18:00] | ♪ ‘Cause if you don’t want me ♪ | ♪ 如果你不愿意 ♪ |
[18:03] | ♪ To steal your pretty little heart ♪ | ♪ 让我偷走你的心 ♪ |
[18:06] | ♪ Then lock me up and keep us both apart ♪ | ♪ 那么请你逮捕我 让我们分离 ♪ |
[18:12] | ♪ And if I ever, they let me go ♪ | ♪ 如果我刑满释放 ♪ |
[18:15] | ♪ Have no fear ♪ | ♪ 毫无畏惧 ♪ |
[18:18] | ♪ I will do the same thing over again ♪ | ♪ 毫无疑问我仍然会犯爱你的罪名 ♪ |
[18:24] | ♪ So if loving you is a crime then give me time ♪ | ♪ 所以如果爱你是罪名 那么给我时间 ♪ |
[18:28] | ♪ ‘Cause I’ll always be guilty ♪ | ♪ 因为我一直是有罪的 ♪ |
[18:32] | ♪ Lord have mercy ♪ | ♪ 上帝悲悯 ♪ |
[18:36] | ♪ I stand before you ♪ | ♪ 让我站在你的面前 ♪ |
[18:39] | ♪ A condemned man ♪ | ♪ 一个罪人 ♪ |
[18:42] | ♪ Because I had ♪ | ♪ 因为我有一个 ♪ |
[18:45] | ♪ A deliberate plan ♪ | ♪ 深思熟虑的计划 ♪ |
[18:47] | ♪ To steal your heart ♪ | ♪ 便是偷走你的心 ♪ |
[18:50] | ♪ Oh, your love away ♪ | ♪ 当你的爱离开 ♪ |
[18:54] | ♪ But I got caught ♪ | ♪ 我会被逮捕 ♪ |
[18:56] | ♪ What can I say ♪ | ♪ 我会说什么呢 ♪ |
[18:58] | ♪ I’m guilty ♪ | ♪ 我有罪 ♪ |
[19:01] | ♪ So guilty ♪ | ♪ 罪大恶极 ♪ |
[19:04] | ♪ Woo, Lord, guilty ♪ | ♪ 法官大人我有罪 ♪ |
[19:07] | ♪ But I know now ♪ | ♪ 但现在我明白 ♪ |
[19:10] | ♪ If they let me go ♪ | ♪ 如果他们放我走 ♪ |
[19:12] | ♪ Have no fear ♪ | ♪ 无所畏惧 ♪ |
[19:15] | ♪ I will do the same thing over again ♪ | ♪ 我会再一次爱上你 ♪ |
[19:25] | Maybe I’m gonna cash out the house. | 或许我应该抵押房子 |
[19:28] | And then we’ll take over the show. | 我们就有现金接手这场演出 |
[19:34] | ‘Cause Jerry’s gonna die at some point and | 杰瑞快要不行了 |
[19:36] | I’ll just sell off the shares and we could, | 只要卖掉股票我们就可以 |
[19:39] | good people, but we’ll get a, we’ll get a ranch, | 天呐 我们就可以 |
[19:44] | up by Georgetown. | 在乔治城边有一个农场 |
[19:48] | Then we’ll take some vacations and we’ll go to, um, | 我们还可以偶尔去度假 |
[19:53] | Niagara Falls. | 去尼加拉瓜大瀑布 |
[19:56] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[19:58] | You wanna go to Niagara Falls? | 你想去尼加拉瓜大瀑布吗 |
[20:17] | This is, um… | 这是 |
[20:24] | This is yours. | 这个是你的 |
[20:37] | Mickey, I’m so fuckin’ proud of you. | 米琪 我真为你感到自豪 |
[20:52] | You know I’ve been settin’ aside those, uh, | 你知道我一直没去管 |
[20:55] | social security checks for Mom. | 你妈妈的社会福利金 |
[20:58] | Yeah, I know. | 没错 我知道 |
[21:01] | It ain’t much, but it’s somethin’. | 不多 但确实是一笔钱 |
[21:07] | Sometimes you just lose track of time. | 有时你只是无法控制时间 |
[21:15] | You just lose track of time, honey. | 无法控制时间 宝贝 |
[21:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:31] | You ain’t really gonna leave me | 你是不会因为 |
[21:32] | for that chickenshit Aron, are ya? | 阿伦那个臭小子离开我的 对吗 |
[21:41] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿都不去 |
[22:58] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[22:59] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[23:22] | Are you Vanessa? | 你是瓦内萨吗 |
[23:24] | Mickey. | 我是米琪 |
[23:26] | Hank’s my dad. | 汉克是我的父亲 |
[23:35] | Are you head doctor? | 你是主任医师吗 |
[23:37] | Unfortunately, head psychiatrist. | 确切地说 我是精神科主任医师 |
[23:39] | That’s all the same difference around here. | 不过对你来说没什么区别 |
[23:42] | But you’re not my dad’s doctor? | 那么 你是我父亲的医生吗 |
[23:44] | No, I’m not, he just sees McGinly. | 不 麦金利才是 |
[23:46] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:47] | Well, I just need to get a prescription refilled for my dad. | 没事 我只是想替我爸爸配点药 |
[23:50] | The one for his leg, he ran out a few days early. | 腿伤的药前几天吃完了 |
[23:52] | – He ran out? – Yeah. | -他这么快吃完了吗 -没错 |
[23:54] | You know, ’cause of the cold? | 你懂的 也许是因为降温 |
[23:56] | Usually this time of year, it gets worse than normal. | 一到这个季节情况就会恶化 |
[23:59] | Did he bring this up to McGinly? | 他和麦金利说了吗 |
[24:01] | Yeah, but I mean, | 说是说了 |
[24:03] | McGinly’s all in one ear and out the other. | 但麦金利总是左耳进右耳出 |
[24:07] | You know, I taught at UVM. | 我在佛蒙特大学教书 |
[24:09] | – Oh, yeah? – Mm-hm. | -是吗 -没错 |
[24:11] | Have you decided where you’re goin’ yet? | 你决定要去哪里了吗 |
[24:13] | Nowhere, just here. | 哪儿都不去 |
[24:18] | Look, I could pay the difference, if you’d like. | 如果需要的话我可以支付两次处方的差额 |
[24:20] | Between now and his next dose, it’s not a problem. | 这不是问题 |
[24:23] | Where is your father now? | 你父亲现在在哪里 |
[24:27] | Home, probably. | 应该在家 |
[24:31] | Look, Mickey, I would love to help you if I could. | 听着 米琪 如果能帮你我肯定帮 |
[24:33] | – Well, why can’t you? – It’s a federal offense. | -那为什么不能 -这是犯法的 |
[24:36] | I’m afraid you and your father are just gonna have to wait. | 恐怕你和你的父亲只能再等等 |
[24:39] | Be grateful there’s only 30 days in April. | 知足吧 四月只有三十天 |
[24:44] | Did you know that some days I can’t even get him to eat? | 你知道吗 有几天我都没法让他吃东西 |
[24:47] | Did you know that? | 你懂吗 |
[24:51] | You know what? | 我只想说 |
[24:52] | This was stupid. | 太荒唐了 |
[24:53] | You know, Mickey, if you ever need someone to talk to. | 米琪如果你需要找个人谈谈 |
[24:55] | None of you even give a shit, you’re all fuckin’ robots. | 你们根本不在乎 都是没有感情的机器 |
[24:58] | – Okay, that’s enough. – Let me ask you something. | -行了别说了 -我问问你 |
[25:04] | What would you do if your boyfriend | 如果你的男朋友拿走了你爸的药 |
[25:05] | took all your dad’s pills, huh? | 你会怎么做 |
[25:10] | You know Hank. | 你了解汉克 |
[25:11] | Do you think Hank off his Oxy is a pretty sight? | 你觉得汉克没了镇痛药的样子很好看吗 |
[25:15] | Oh, no. | 天呐 |
[25:17] | No, you have no fucking idea. | 你无法想象 |
[25:31] | Just make sure she’s not your cousin this time. | 这次千万保证她不是你的堂妹 |
[25:34] | I held her waist once, that’s it. | 我只是搂了一下她的腰而已 |
[25:35] | One time, are you sure about that? | 就一下 你确定吗 |
[25:38] | Just the waist now? | 只是搂了腰吗 |
[25:39] | Are you sure? | 你真的确定 |
[25:40] | Oh, why don’t you check Los Angeles, Church? | 你有这闲工夫为什么不去洛杉矶呢 丘奇 |
[25:42] | Yo, Annacompton for life, son. | 安娜·康普顿的一生 |
[25:44] | Born, bred and buried, you know it. | 出生 繁殖 死亡 无聊透顶 |
[25:46] | Alright, yo, what about you, Mickey? | 好吧 那你觉得呢 米琪 |
[25:50] | Oh, I don’t know, probably just the same as Aron. | 我不太清楚 应该和阿伦一样吧 |
[25:59] | Alright, now give us a little smile. | 好的 笑一笑 |
[26:02] | I need teeth. | 让我看到你的牙齿 |
[26:06] | I’m not sure what you’re channeling here. | 我不知道你在想什么 |
[26:14] | Okay, you don’t smile, I don’t get paid. | 听着 你不笑 我就没有薪水拿 |
[26:23] | Next! | 下一个 |
[26:29] | I’m gonna die a little bit halfway through. | 我可能坚持不下来 |
[26:31] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[26:33] | As long as you make it about, I’ll say halfway, | 只要能坚持到一半 |
[26:36] | then you’re not gonna die. | 你就不会有事 |
[26:38] | Give me a sec. | 稍等一下 |
[26:41] | Hey! | 你好 |
[26:45] | Are you not staying? | 你不进来吗 |
[26:48] | Oh, I was just passing by on my way home. | 我只是回家的路上路过 |
[26:51] | I’ve never seen you pass by before. | 之前怎么没见过你 |
[26:54] | Don’t you live up Cable Road? | 你不是住在开宝路吗 |
[26:57] | How come you know where I live? | 你怎么知道我住哪儿 |
[26:59] | Well, I’m actually a London spy. | 其实我是个伦敦间谍 |
[27:02] | I’m kinda like James Bond, you know? | 你知道吗 我有点喜欢詹姆斯·邦德 |
[27:06] | Well, anyway, you gotta stay now, | 反正 你必须得留下了 |
[27:08] | because the away side has more of a crowd than we do. | 对方的支持者比我们多得多 |
[27:11] | Well, my being here’s not gonna help you win, so– | 我留下并不会对你有什么帮助 我还是 |
[27:14] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 这你就错了 |
[27:15] | The Copperheads are only as good as their fans and | 铜头蛇队只是好在他们的粉丝多 |
[27:18] | that’s kinda why we suck. | 真受不了这个 |
[27:24] | Let’s hear it for your hometown Copperheads. | 让我们为家乡的铜头蛇队欢呼 |
[27:32] | – He’s cute, huh? – Who? | -他很可爱 -谁 |
[27:35] | The new kid. | 那个新来的 |
[27:36] | Hashtag, things I would do if I wasn’t a Christian. | 带个话题”如果不是基督徒我会做的事” |
[27:39] | And engaged. | 然后订婚 |
[27:41] | And… | 然后 |
[27:50] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[27:51] | – Three months. – Swear? | -三个月 -你发誓 |
[27:54] | Swear, it’s the size of a kumquat. | 我发誓 金橘大小 |
[27:56] | That’s real fuckin’ Christian of you. | 你可真是个不折不扣的教徒 |
[27:58] | On my mark! | 各就位 |
[28:01] | Set! | 预备 |
[28:27] | I got a boyfriend, you know. | 我有男朋友 |
[28:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:34] | See you around. | 下次见 |
[28:56] | 圣地亚哥 城市学院 | |
[29:01] | 录取情况查询 录取情况:未确定 奖学金申请情况: 未确定 请稍后再查 | |
[29:23] | Sorry I’m late, Don had me close up. | 对不起回来晚了 丹让我最后一个走 |
[29:38] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[29:43] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[29:51] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[29:53] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[29:56] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[29:58] | Dad, wake up. | 醒醒 爸 |
[30:00] | You’re okay, Dad? | 你还好吗 |
[30:01] | Dad! | 醒醒 |
[30:05] | You’re okay, you’re okay. | 你没事 你没事 |
[30:07] | Oh, Dad. | 幸好 |
[30:11] | Alright, throw up here. | 吐在这里 |
[30:13] | Here you go. | 吐吧 |
[30:22] | Alright. | 好了 |
[30:32] | Over the sink. | 吐池子里 |
[31:07] | Hey, I got it, I got it. | 我来 我来 |
[31:13] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:24] | ♪ If loving you is a crime ♪ | ♪ 如果爱你是罪名 那么给我一些时间 ♪ |
[31:28] | ♪ Then give me time ♪ | ♪ 那么给我一些时间 ♪ |
[31:30] | ♪ ‘Cause I’ll always be guilty ♪ | ♪ 因为我将永远带罪 ♪ |
[31:36] | No, don’t stop. | 别停下 |
[31:41] | Keep goin’. | 继续唱 |
[31:45] | ♪ Sometimes I feel like I’m on trial ♪ | ♪ 有时我恍若接受审判 ♪ |
[31:51] | ♪ For loving you too much, child ♪ | ♪ 只因我爱你太深 宝贝 ♪ |
[31:56] | I love you, V. | 我爱你 瓦 |
[32:23] | Several crews, including Hilight Fire, | 根据烈火消防队 和博斯蒙特消防队 |
[32:25] | Bosmont Fire and the Galacar Sheriff’s Office responded | 和加拉卡警长办公室在内的众多机构回应 |
[32:28] | to the scene, they were able to get that fire under control | 目前来看 他们能在一小时内控制住火势 |
[32:30] | in less than an hour, Assistant Fire Chief at Hilight… | 烈火消防队 的助理消防队长表示 |
[32:55] | I just wanted to thank all of you for coming. | 非常感谢你们所有人的到来 |
[32:58] | My kids are my greatest achievement. | 我的孩子们是我毕生最大的成就 |
[33:04] | And we are so proud of… | 我们很自豪 |
[33:16] | Take care. | 慢走 |
[33:24] | Hey, is there a bathroom? | 请问这里有洗手间吗 |
[34:09] | Mickey? | 米琪 |
[34:12] | Mickey, did you leave this in my office? | 米琪 是不是你把东西落我办公室了 |
[34:16] | No. | 我没有 |
[34:17] | Huh, well, maybe you can tell me | 没有吗 那你和我说说 |
[34:19] | why there’s a blank missing from my prescription pad. | 我的处方笺上怎么少了一笺 |
[34:21] | Did Hank send you down here? | 是不是汉克让你来的 |
[34:23] | No. | 不是 |
[34:26] | Okay? He doesn’t know anything about this. | 不是他 好吗 他毫不知情 |
[34:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:36] | My next patient is not till two, | 到两点我才出诊下个病人 |
[34:38] | and we’re gonna go get lunch. | 现在你和我去吃个午饭 |
[34:44] | It’s either that or I call the cops, it’s your choice. | 要么和我吃饭 要么我就报警 随你选 |
[35:06] | How long have you guys– | 你和你爸有多久 |
[35:07] | We really have to talk about this? | 有必要谈这些吗 |
[35:09] | Yeah, we do. | 当然有必要 |
[35:10] | This isn’t your job. | 这些又跟你无关 |
[35:11] | It’s my job to protect my patients. | 我的工作就是照顾我负责的病人 |
[35:12] | Well, he’s not your patient. | 他又不是你的病人 |
[35:21] | Alright, look. | 行了 听着 |
[35:22] | I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[35:24] | Alright? | 好吗 |
[35:26] | Nothing to do with Hank. | 一切与我爸无关 |
[35:29] | This is too much for a kid. | 你一个孩子怎么受得了 |
[35:32] | Yeah, well, he’s my dad. | 可他是我爸 |
[35:36] | So… | 不管怎样 |
[35:42] | I agree with what you said the other day. | 其实我同意那天你说的 |
[35:46] | These days, doctors, they don’t give a shit. | 现如今 医生什么都不在乎 |
[35:51] | I’ll talk to McGinly, your dad will be taken care of. | 我和麦金利医生谈谈 你不用担心你爸 |
[35:53] | – I don’t need your help. – It’s done, Mickey. | -我不用你帮忙 -就这样定了 米琪 |
[36:04] | I’ll trade you. | 做个交换 |
[36:08] | The room reeks of rose. | 办公室里现在满是玫瑰花香 浓到难闻 |
[36:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:27] | My mom used to wear this smell. | 我妈妈以前就喷这个香味的香水 |
[36:50] | Isn’t it a little late for that? | 现在才拆是不是晚了点 |
[36:52] | Where you been? | 你上哪去了 |
[36:53] | – Work. – You got dinner? | -上班啊 -买饭了吗 |
[37:02] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[37:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:05] | You know I don’t eat this shit. | 你明明知道 我从来不吃这些垃圾 |
[37:08] | The fuck, since when? | 说个屁 什么时候开始不吃了 |
[37:11] | Are you wearin’ perfume? | 你喷了香水吗 |
[37:12] | – No. – What’s up, sexy? | -没有 -近来可好啊 美女 |
[37:14] | – Stop it. – Huh? | -住嘴 -你好啊 |
[37:16] | – Who’re you tryin’ to impress? – I’m not. | -你喷给谁闻呢 -我没有 |
[37:18] | Who’re you tryin’ to impress, I hope it’s working. | 你想钓的那个人 应该上钩了吧 |
[37:19] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[37:21] | Hey, come here, come here, come here. | 等等 过来 过来 过来 |
[37:23] | Where you goin’? | 你想去哪 |
[37:25] | I told you, I’m tired. | 我说过了 我累了 |
[37:27] | From what? | 怎么就累了 |
[37:30] | From what? | 怎么就累了 |
[37:32] | – Why you tired? – The fuck do you think? | -为什么累呢 -你他妈觉得呢 |
[37:45] | It’s really pretty, sweetheart. | 这个味道很好闻 宝贝 |
[37:50] | – I’m gonna go shower. – Okay. | -我去洗澡了 -好啊 |
[37:52] | Just don’t use up all the hot water. | 留点热水 别全用完了 |
[38:46] | You’re givin’ it some serious | 你这照片里颇有一种 |
[38:47] | Robert Durst in this one. | 罗伯特·德斯特的感觉 |
[38:50] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[38:52] | Just a sweet old man | 是个嘴甜的老头 |
[38:53] | who murdered his wife, his friend, his nextdoor neighbor. | 只不过他把他妻子 朋友 邻居全都杀了 |
[38:56] | Okay, I get it. | 好的 我懂了 |
[38:59] | Actually, uh… | 说实话 |
[39:01] | This one’s not too bad. | 这张挺不错的 |
[39:05] | Can I have this one? | 可以把这张给我吗 |
[39:09] | Well, give me one of yours. | 那你得用你的照片来换 |
[39:11] | I’m afraid this kind of pageantry doesn’t exist in the UK. | 恐怕英国人从来都不争奇斗艳吧 |
[39:14] | So why were you in line that day? | 那你那天去排队干嘛 |
[39:17] | Curious. | 我只是好奇 |
[39:23] | May I take a photo? | 我能拍张照吗 |
[39:26] | – I guess. – Yeah? | -拍吧 -真的吗 |
[39:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:34] | And I’ll, uh, just, so we’re quits, you know? | 然后我这样 就算我们两清了 你说呢 |
[39:42] | Now we’re square. | 现在我俩互不相欠了 |
[39:43] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[39:51] | What kinda music is that? | 那是什么曲子 |
[39:58] | I can show you. | 如果你想听的话 |
[39:59] | If you’d like. | 我可以放给你听 |
[40:21] | This is really good. | 这曲子很棒啊 |
[40:24] | Thanks. | 过奖了 |
[40:30] | Wait, this is you? | 等等 这是你谱写的吗 |
[40:32] | You seem surprised. | 知道是我 你很惊讶吗 |
[40:33] | Yeah, well, are you fucking kidding me? | 对啊 你别和我开玩笑 |
[40:35] | This is really good. | 真的很棒 |
[40:37] | No, it’s nothing, it’s | 真的过奖了 这没什么 |
[40:39] | You could go to school for this. | 你都可以去专门的音乐学校进修了 |
[40:42] | I hope San Francisco Conservatory thinks so too. | 希望旧金山音乐学院的老师也像你这么想 |
[40:45] | No shit. | 天呐 |
[40:46] | I find out next week. | 下周就知道结果了 |
[40:51] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[41:05] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[41:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:29] | Let’s find a way for this not to be disastrous. | 我们来找找出路吧 |
[41:40] | – What the fuck? – What’s good? | -你搞什么 -你在干嘛 |
[41:42] | – Stop! – Why are you ghosting me? | -住手 -你为什么放我鸽子 |
[41:44] | – I was passing out. – Are you serious? | -我刚刚晕倒了 -你确定 |
[41:50] | Damn. | 该死 |
[41:52] | Alright. | 那行 |
[41:56] | – Aron! – No! | -阿伦 -别叫我 |
[41:57] | No, come here! | 不 你给我回来 |
[41:59] | What? | 又怎么了 |
[42:01] | – Give me five minutes. – Five minutes for real? | -等我五分钟 -实打实的五分钟吗 |
[42:03] | I’m counting, now. | 我现在就计时 |
[42:05] | – Five minutes. – One. | -五分钟 -一 |
[42:06] | – Okay. – Two. | -好 -二 |
[42:07] | Stop. | 闭嘴 |
[42:18] | Goin’ out? | 要出去吗 |
[42:21] | Yeah, there’s a party out by the lake. | 对 他们有个湖边聚会 |
[42:25] | Alright. | 好 |
[42:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:37] | Why do you smoke? | 你怎么又抽烟了 |
[42:40] | I hate it when you smoke. | 我很不喜欢你抽烟 |
[42:41] | Don’t you wanna live? | 你不想活了吗 |
[42:44] | No, Dad, I wanna die. | 对 爸爸 我不想活了 |
[42:50] | What’re you doin’? Why’re you stayin’ here? | 你在这干嘛 怎么还不出门 |
[42:51] | – I thought you were goin’ somewhere? – Dad. | -你不是要出去吗 -爸 |
[42:52] | – I thought you were goin’ somewhere? – Dad! | -我以为你要出去 -放手啊 |
[42:56] | Alright. | 好 |
[42:58] | Love ya! | 爱你哟 |
[43:46] | Did your mom fuckin’ freak out? | 你妈肯定吓坏了吧 |
[43:48] | – I haven’t told my mom yet. – What? | -我还没和她说呢 -啥 |
[43:50] | I’ve not told anybody. | 我没跟任何人讲 |
[43:52] | You’re gonna get kicked out of church for sure. | 教会绝对会把你扫地出门 |
[43:56] | Move out with me. | 和我一起搬走吧 |
[43:59] | And do what, babysit your fucking kumquat? | 然后呢 给你的”小金橘”喂奶换尿裤吗 |
[44:02] | Hey, it’s a plum this week. | 它这周已经长大成”小梅子”了 |
[44:05] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[44:07] | Yo, come on, I wanna show you something. | 过来 我给你看个东西 |
[44:09] | I’m not watching you piss. | 你尿尿有什么好看的 |
[44:11] | I wanna play a song for you. | 我给你放首歌 |
[44:12] | – Go listen to his song. – Alright, I’ll be right back. | -你就去听听呗 -那好 待会见 |
[44:16] | Check this out. | 听听这个 |
[44:19] | ♪ Put it to the test once you get it poppin’ ♪ | ♪ 一旦流行起来 就让它经久不衰 ♪ |
[44:23] | ♪ Best stick before you mess once you get it poppin’ ♪ | ♪ 最好紧跟节奏 不要乱跑节拍 ♪ |
[44:26] | ♪ Once we pop corks, there ain’t no stoppin’ ♪ | ♪ 香槟木塞一开 怎能停得下来 ♪ |
[44:28] | ♪ Put it to the test once you get it poppin’ ♪ | ♪ 一旦流行起来 就让它经久不衰 ♪ |
[44:31] | – Shh. – I didn’t say anything. | -别出声 -我什么都没说啊 |
[44:46] | Stop. | 放手 |
[44:47] | – Just a minute. – Stop it. | -就一分钟 -放开我 |
[44:48] | – One minute. – No, no! | -就一分钟 -我不 |
[44:50] | – Fucking tease. – Why? | -真他妈扫兴 -就因为 |
[44:52] | ‘Cause I don’t wanna suck your dick every second of my life? | 老娘不想给你吹那根破喇叭吗 |
[44:53] | You can’t take one for the team? | 为了我们的感情给我吹一分钟也不愿意吗 |
[45:00] | Don’t ever touch me like that again. | 你再这样碰我一次试试 |
[45:04] | Mickey, yo, what are you doing? | 米琪 你干嘛去 |
[45:07] | ♪ Put it to the test once you get it poppin’ ♪ | ♪ 一旦流行起来 就让它经久不衰 ♪ |
[45:08] | Mickey, wait up, yo! | 米琪 等等我 |
[45:09] | Fuck you! | 给我滚 |
[45:11] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[45:30] | Mickey. | 米琪 |
[45:32] | Do you think it’s too much? | 你会不会觉得这样太过了 |
[45:37] | No, I think it’s good. | 不 我觉得刚刚好 |
[45:52] | This came for you. | 你的信到了 |
[46:15] | – Do it! – Yeah? | -跳吧 -真的吗 |
[46:17] | Do it. | 跳 |
[46:17] | Should I Vogue it? | 我是不是应该像《时尚》杂志男模那样 |
[46:18] | – Do it! – Should I Vogue it? | -跳啊 -摆个造型 |
[46:19] | Go! | 快跳 |
[46:26] | You look like a mermaid. | 你游得像人鱼一样 |
[46:30] | So who else have you told? | 那除了我你还告诉了谁 |
[46:32] | You’re the first. | 我首先告诉了你 |
[46:35] | Besides my mom. | 还有我妈 |
[46:37] | Well, you’re gonna go, aren’t you? | 所以 你会去的 对吧 |
[46:38] | – I might. – You might? | -可能去 -只是可能去吗 |
[46:40] | Yeah, I might, I might not. | 对啊 可能去 也有可能不去 |
[46:42] | Give me one reason you wouldn’t go. | 说一个你可能不去的理由 |
[46:43] | I might be shit, for one. | 第一 我可能不够优秀 |
[46:45] | Well, you got in, so that takes care of that. | 那你都被录取了 这理由说不通 换一个 |
[46:47] | Yeah, well let me finish. | 让我先说完 |
[46:48] | I can’t drive, you know, I can’t drive and– | 我不会开车 我不会 还有 |
[46:51] | Well, you can peddle yourself on your bike. | 你可以自己骑自行车过去 |
[46:52] | Yeah, well that’s a long peddle. | 是可以 但是路那么长 |
[46:54] | Well, you’ve got long legs. | 你腿也不短 |
[46:57] | I’m 5′ 10″ at best. | 我身高最多一米八 |
[47:00] | But yeah, I see the sentiment. | 但是 我也明白你的感受 |
[47:05] | You’re really doin’ it, huh? | 但你真的会去的 对吧 |
[47:08] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 我不想去那么远 |
[47:13] | Do you ever think about it? | 你有没有梦想着有一天 |
[47:16] | Leaving Montana. | 能够离开蒙大拿州 |
[47:20] | Are you thinking about it? | 或者说现在你想不想走 |
[47:26] | I might’ve gotten in someplace. | 我可能被个其他地方的学校录取了 |
[47:29] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[47:30] | Where’s that, then? | 在哪 |
[47:32] | It’s on the west coast, like San Diego. | 就在西海岸那边 圣地亚哥之类的 |
[47:34] | San Diego. | 圣地亚哥 |
[47:35] | Are you gonna go? | 那你会去吗 |
[47:39] | I don’t know. | 我说不准 |
[47:42] | I got a scholarship, but I gotta figure out | 我是拿到了奖学金 但还要算一下 |
[47:44] | the rest of the tuition and shit like that. | 剩下要补交的学费什么之类的 |
[47:49] | And, um, you know, see how stuff with my dad pans out. | 还有就是 看我爸的身体状况会不会好些 |
[47:56] | So, why there? | 那你为什么选了那边的学校呢 |
[48:01] | Well, I’ve never seen the ocean. | 因为我想知道海洋的样子 |
[48:05] | We’ll both be out west. | 那我们都在西边 |
[48:07] | I think maybe we should, uh, we should go together. | 我在想或许我们 或许我们可以一起去 |
[48:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[48:16] | You can’t just laugh. | 你就一笑了之吗 |
[48:17] | We’re gonna go to the west coast together? | 我们一起去西海岸吗 |
[48:19] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -好啊 -好吗 |
[48:20] | West side. | 去西边 |
[48:23] | Yeah, okay. | 是啊 好的 |
[48:25] | Well, I could, I could bike you. | 我可以骑车带你去 |
[48:28] | – Yeah? – Yeah! | -是吗 -当然 |
[48:29] | Well, I’d put you on my handlebars, and we’d go straight, | 我可以把你放车把上 然后咱们直行 |
[48:33] | and maybe take a few lefts and rights, | 再拐几个弯儿 |
[48:35] | and sooner or later we’ll get there. | 总能到的 |
[48:37] | – Will we share a bunk bed? – No, no no no. | -咱们能睡上下铺吗 -不不不不 |
[48:40] | There’s a single bed, but you could sleep under the bed. | 只有一张床 不过你可以睡床下面 |
[48:43] | – Would I get a pillow? – You’d get a pillow. | -那能发我个枕头吗 -给你个枕头 |
[48:45] | And a duvet. | 再给床羽绒被 |
[48:47] | I’m no monster. | 我也没那么苛刻 |
[49:19] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[50:41] | Ticket whenever you have a chance, Jackie. | 杰姬 方便的时候结下账 |
[50:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:45] | If it isn’t Doc Watkins. | 这不是沃特金斯医生吗 |
[50:47] | – Hey, Hank. – Hey, have a drink with me. | -你好 汉克 -来和我喝一杯 |
[50:49] | Come on, one more. | 来吧 再来一杯 |
[50:53] | – Sure. – That a girl! | -好吧 -真给面子 |
[50:55] | Jackie. | 杰姬 |
[50:59] | – How you been, Hank? – I’m fan-fuckin’-tastic. | -汉克你最近怎么样 -好得不得了 |
[51:02] | – Door’s always open. – Is it really? | -有事随时来找我 -真的吗 |
[51:05] | – I’m fine, thanks. – Suit yourself. | -我好着呢 多谢了 -随你便咯 |
[51:17] | You gonna march in the parade again this year? | 今年你还参加游行吗 |
[51:19] | – I always do. – Good. | -我一直参加 -不错 |
[51:22] | You notice a lot of these guys | 你会发现很多人 |
[51:23] | just don’t fit in the uniform anymore. | 都渐渐穿不上制服了 |
[51:25] | Yeah, they sure don’t. | 可不是吗 |
[51:28] | It’s funny, what the Marine Corps taught me is you wake up | 说来有趣 当年在海军陆战队时 |
[51:30] | every morning and you make your bed every fuckin’ day. | 每天要早起 起来要铺床 |
[51:33] | If the good lord turns over a card up there, then… | 如果上帝要拨弄你的命运 |
[51:38] | So be it, you know? | 我们也只能听之任之了 |
[51:41] | I wish I could’ve helped you, Hank. | 汉克 我希望能够帮到你 |
[51:43] | Didn’t ask for your help, Doc. | 我没想要你帮 医生 |
[51:48] | Hey, no. | 不要 |
[51:55] | Can I give you a ride home? | 我开车送你回家好吗 |
[52:01] | Did you think I wouldn’t find out | 别以为我不知道 |
[52:02] | that you talked to my daughter? | 你找过我女儿 |
[52:05] | I mean, it’s a small town. | 这镇子不大 |
[52:07] | She was having trouble with one of your prescriptions. | 她在你的一副处方药上碰到点问题 |
[52:09] | I helped her out, is that against the law? | 我帮了她一下 这也犯法吗 |
[52:11] | I know you like to help people out, | 我知道你一向乐善好施 |
[52:12] | – but let me give you some help. – Okay. | 让我也”帮”你一回 -好啊 |
[52:14] | – Man to man. – Yeah, nobody buys your sch– | -爷们对爷们 -好啊 没人想为你的 |
[52:16] | You are the man in the relationship, right? | 这段关系中你是爷们 对吧 |
[52:18] | Not me, not your daughter, and not even you. | 我不会 你女儿不会 甚至你也不会 |
[52:20] | – Do you have kids? – It’s only a matter of time | -你有孩子吗 -她迟早会像你一样 |
[52:22] | before she gets as sick of it as you are. | 对人生感到厌倦的 |
[52:24] | No more. | 不会有别的结果了 |
[52:30] | You gotta shut up about things you don’t understand. | 不懂的事你就别乱掺和 |
[52:34] | Alright? | 明白吗 |
[52:36] | Stay the fuck away from my daughter. | 离我女儿远点 |
[52:40] | You have a good night. | 祝你晚安 |
[53:21] | You feel like helping? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[53:23] | Not really. | 不太需要 |
[53:41] | – What the fuck? – What, what? | -你搞什么 -怎么啦 怎么啦 |
[53:42] | – What’d I do? – No, Dad, it’s freezing! | -我干啥啦 -不要 老爸 冻死了 |
[53:44] | Dad, stop! | 爸爸 别闹了 |
[53:45] | What’s wrong with you, it’s fucking freezing! | 你犯什么神经 水凉死了 |
[53:48] | Dad, stop. | 老爸 别闹 |
[54:06] | Hey, guys, hello? | 同学们好 |
[54:08] | Everyone, settle down. | 都尽快就坐吧 |
[54:14] | Alright, take out your copies of Night. | 好了 都把《夜》的讲义拿出来 |
[54:14] | 《《夜》》是美籍犹太作家埃利·威塞尔的自传体小说 讲述一个十五岁少年在奥斯维辛集中营的回忆 | |
[54:17] | We’re gonna be looking at the passage on page 106. | 咱们今天学习106页那段 |
[54:21] | The exam next week is on silence versus speech. | 下周的考试是关于沉默与言语的分析 |
[54:25] | Be sure to check your study guide. | 记得看看你们的学习指导 |
[54:27] | ♪ That drop gon’ make the wave ♪ | ♪ 那滴水将掀起波浪 ♪ |
[54:29] | ♪ Weaving through the waves just to get to better pastures ♪ | ♪ 穿过波浪 奔向更美的牧场 ♪ |
[54:32] | ♪ Leaving memories that I have of course, laughin’ ♪ | ♪ 留下让我开怀大笑的回忆 ♪ |
[54:35] | ♪ Splashin’, dashin’, drip, drippin’ with a passion ♪ | ♪ 水花溅起 滴滴答答 饱含激情 ♪ |
[54:38] | ♪ Minor actions in a gentlemanly passion ♪ | ♪ 那绅士般激情中的小动作 ♪ |
[54:49] | You okay to close up? | 你来锁门吗 |
[54:51] | Yeah, I’m all good. | 好的 没问题 |
[55:01] | 最佳航班 总价格为1成年人税费合计 不包含行李费用及其他 | |
[55:01] | 价格跟踪 监测该航班最低价格 通过电子邮件接收价格提醒和旅行提示 | |
[55:29] | ♪ My country ’tis of thee, sweet land of liberty ♪ | ♪ 我的祖国是可爱的自由之邦 ♪ |
[55:33] | ♪ How come I cannot see my future within your arms ♪ | ♪ 为何我无法在你的怀抱里看到未来 ♪ |
[55:37] | ♪ Your love, it turns me down into the autumn ground ♪ | ♪ 你的爱让我跌入深秋 ♪ |
[55:41] | ♪ My conscience bleeding me I will not stand up ♪ | ♪ 我的良心在流血 我不愿站起 ♪ |
[56:01] | ♪ At the Salvation Army making us all stand in a line ♪ | ♪ 救世军中我们肩并肩奋战 ♪ |
[56:05] | ♪ While Mommy and Daddy make up ♪ | ♪ 当爸爸妈妈决定 ♪ |
[56:07] | ♪ And try to make up their mind ♪ | ♪ 当他们下定决心时 ♪ |
[56:09] | ♪ I will shout at them when those histories mention my name ♪ | ♪ 我会责怪他们让我的名字留在历史中 ♪ |
[56:13] | ♪ If only I could forget the memories locked there again ♪ | ♪ 多希望我能再次忘记深藏的回忆 ♪ |
[56:17] | ♪ We got our own hell ♪ | ♪ 我们都有属于自己的地狱 ♪ |
[56:19] | ♪ And what am I supposed to say to those other guys ♪ | ♪ 我还能和他们说什么呢 ♪ |
[56:21] | – Thank you. – Hey. | -谢谢 -你好啊 |
[56:23] | Hey, Mickey. | 你好 米琪 |
[56:25] | How’s it all goin’? | 进展如何 |
[56:26] | 18 signatures, but it’s early. | 有18个签名了 不过时间尚早 |
[56:28] | – I could sign, if you want. – Great. | -需要的话我也签上 -太好了 |
[56:30] | – Yeah? – I’m Leslee, by the way. | -是吗 -我是莱斯利 |
[56:31] | – Wyatt. – Hey, nice to meet you. | -我叫怀亚特 -很高兴认识你 |
[56:34] | I picked you these. | 我给你摘了这些 |
[56:36] | Where did you get huckleberries this time of year? | 这时候你上哪儿摘到的蔓越橘 |
[56:39] | – Could I try one? – Please. | -我能尝一个吗 -别客气 |
[56:40] | Yeah, yeah. | 不错 不错 |
[56:44] | Stop. | 打住 |
[56:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[56:49] | – Six. – Six, of course. | -6块钱 -好的 6块钱 |
[56:53] | Five and one. | 5块 再加1块 |
[56:54] | So you just take it like this. | 你就这样拿着 |
[56:57] | You’re supposed to spit it out? | 要把它吐出来吗 |
[57:05] | 10 10! | |
[57:06] | 9 Nine! | |
[57:07] | 8 Eight! | |
[57:08] | 7 Seven! | |
[57:26] | We have a winner! | 冠军诞生啦 |
[57:42] | Hey, Mick! | 小米 等等 |
[57:43] | Hey, did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[57:46] | I crushed that kid into the damn dirt, huh? | 那小孩输得一塌糊涂 |
[57:53] | You lookin’ at? | 你看啥呢 |
[57:56] | – Dad, this is Wyatt. – Hey, where’s Aron? | -爸爸 这是怀亚特 -之前的阿伦呢 |
[57:58] | Wyatt, this is my dad. | 怀亚特 这是我爸 |
[58:01] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[58:04] | What is that accent, man, where you from? | 老兄你这是什么口音 你从哪儿来的啊 |
[58:06] | No, hold on, don’t fuckin’ tell me, hold on a second. | 不 等等 先别说 等一下 |
[58:07] | Let me guess it. | 我猜猜 |
[58:11] | Fuck, just tell me, man. | 算了 快告诉我 |
[58:13] | – The UK. – UK? | -英国 -英国吗 |
[58:16] | What’re you doin’ in our neck of the woods? | 你怎么跑我们这儿来了 |
[58:17] | Well, my mom’s from Bute. | 我妈妈是比特岛人 |
[58:20] | I feel so cultural right now. | 感觉可有文化了 |
[58:21] | Wyatt, that’s what you said your name is? | 怀亚特 你是叫这名字吧 |
[58:23] | – Wyatt. – Wyatt. | -是怀亚特 -怀亚特. |
[58:24] | Listen, we saw you crush it over there. | 我们刚看到你完胜那男孩了 |
[58:26] | I mean, you put up a hell of a fight. | 你真是干了一场硬仗啊 |
[58:28] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[58:29] | Yeah, you thought that was good, you should’ve seen me | 这就让你觉得好的话 你真该看看我 |
[58:30] | in the second Battle of Felucia. | 在第二次费卢西亚战役的表现 |
[58:34] | Alright, we’re gonna– | 好了 我们要去 |
[58:35] | So what, you guys know each from school? | 你们俩是学校同学吗 |
[58:38] | Yeah, we’re in the same English class. | 是啊 我们英文课在一个班 |
[58:40] | No kidding, you’re study partners, huh? | 说真的 你俩是学习搭档吧 |
[58:42] | Yeah, well my daughter, you know, she’s a smart cookie. | 我女儿很聪明的 |
[58:45] | You know, but you already knew that, right, Wyatt? | 你应该已经见识到了吧 怀亚特 |
[58:47] | – She puts us all to shame. – Yeah, I’ll bet. | -她把我们都比下去了 -肯定的 |
[58:51] | So where are you guys headed, to the library? | 你们要去哪儿 图书馆吗 |
[58:53] | We was actually gonna go to my auntie. | 我们其实要去我姨妈家 |
[58:55] | She’s making us some chicken dinner. | 她要给我们做鸡肉晚餐 |
[58:58] | I mean, you’re more than welcome to come. | 当然了 非常欢迎你来 |
[59:04] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[59:06] | Yeah, that’s really nice of you, Wyatt. | 多谢你 怀亚特 |
[59:08] | I mean, we had plans? | 咱们是不是有别的安排了 |
[59:12] | Yeah, Mick? | 是不是啊 小米 |
[59:13] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[59:16] | Actually, I’m just gonna go with him. | 算了 我还是跟他回去吧 |
[59:18] | I’ll see you at the house. | 回家见 |
[59:19] | Okay, yeah, no no, that’s, | 好啊 不不 还是 |
[59:22] | you guys have a good time, alright? | 你们俩好好玩 |
[59:27] | It’s okay, it’s alright. | 没事的 没问题的 |
[59:29] | Alright. | 好的 |
[1:00:15] | Rosemary’s good for memory. | 迷迭香对记忆力有好处 |
[1:00:17] | Always cook with lots of herbs, right, Hal? | 我们做饭总是放很多草药 是吧 哈尔 |
[1:00:22] | He’s having a day. | 他今天过得不太舒心 |
[1:00:26] | What war? | 哪场战争 |
[1:00:28] | Vietnam. | 越南战争 |
[1:00:30] | Marines, my dad was in the Air Force. | 他在海军陆战队 我爸爸在空军 |
[1:00:33] | Big military family. | 我们是军人世家 |
[1:00:35] | You didn’t tell me that. | 之前没听你提起呢 |
[1:00:38] | Yeah, my dad was a marine in Iraq. | 我爸在伊拉克战争时也是海军陆战队的 |
[1:00:43] | – Auntie, stop staring. – I’m sorry. | -姨妈 别盯着她看了 -抱歉 |
[1:00:45] | It’s just that you are the spitting image of Vanessa. | 你简直和瓦内萨一模一样 |
[1:00:51] | She and I taught together at Dwyer before it was shut down. | 德怀尔关闭前 她与我同在那里教书 |
[1:00:54] | Everybody in Anaconda gets cancer, but at her age, | 安纳康达很多人都得癌症 可在她那年龄 |
[1:00:58] | she didn’t deserve that. | 她不应该走那么早 |
[1:01:05] | – So do you play for people? – No, not really. | -你在人前演奏吗 -不怎么弹 |
[1:01:10] | You don’t drink, do you? | 你不喝酒 是吗 |
[1:01:13] | How comes you didn’t say anything? | 你怎么从来不说呢 |
[1:01:18] | It just makes people uncomfortable. | 我不想让别人不自在 |
[1:01:21] | That you don’t drink? | 因为你不喝酒吗 |
[1:01:23] | No. | 不是 |
[1:01:26] | Why I don’t. | 是我不喝酒的原因 |
[1:01:33] | You see this hand? | 看我这只手 |
[1:01:36] | I used to be able to play over an octave. | 过去我能跨一个八度的 |
[1:01:42] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[1:01:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:01:48] | All I’m saying is I have a dad, too. | 我就是想说 我也有爸爸 |
[1:03:08] | Hey. | 回来啦 |
[1:03:19] | Where’s all her stuff? | 她的东西都去哪儿了 |
[1:03:23] | I need more space. | 家里地方不够 |
[1:03:26] | Fuck you care? | 你管呢 |
[1:03:31] | Well, you could’ve told me. | 那你也该先告诉我 |
[1:03:33] | I called you. | 我给你打电话了 |
[1:03:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:03:41] | Hey, hey, hey. | 等等 等等 |
[1:03:45] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[1:03:47] | Bear huntin’. | 咱们去猎熊 |
[1:03:49] | You, me and your British friend. | 你 我 还有你那英国朋友 |
[1:03:53] | He sounded real excited on the phone. | 他在电话里还挺激动 |
[1:03:55] | How’d you get his number? | 你怎么会有他手机号的 |
[1:03:57] | Well, he must’ve just scribbled it down somewhere. | 肯定是他给我写哪儿了呗 |
[1:03:58] | Yeah, well it’s not happening. | 不可能 |
[1:04:03] | It’s happening. | 它发生了 |
[1:04:06] | Get the rifles out of the shed. | 把步枪从棚子里拿出来 |
[1:04:23] | – Musician, huh? – Yeah. | -音乐家吗 -对啊 |
[1:04:26] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:04:27] | People actually go to school for it. | 人们实际上是为了这个去上学的 |
[1:04:29] | Yeah, you know there’s no money in music, right? | 是的 你知道音乐是没有钱的 对吧 |
[1:04:31] | Oh, I’m not in it for the money. | 我才不是为了钱而去的 |
[1:04:34] | Young man. | 年轻人 |
[1:04:36] | Wife, kids, car. | 妻子 小孩 汽车 |
[1:04:38] | Shit, man, even soup cans add up. | 妈的 伙计 连汤罐都算进来了 |
[1:04:41] | Well, I probably won’t get married. | 好吧 我有可能以后不会结婚 |
[1:04:42] | – What, why? – Don’t see the point. | -什么 为什么 -这不是什么重点 |
[1:04:44] | Whoa, the point is, you gotta have someone to clean up | 关键是 你得有人来帮你处理 |
[1:04:47] | your shit when it starts lookin’ like sewage later in life. | 你以后生活中的烂事 |
[1:04:50] | And if that fails, you got kids. | 如果没处理好 你就有孩子了 |
[1:04:53] | Okay, buddy. | 好的 老兄 |
[1:04:54] | Okay? | 知道了么 |
[1:04:58] | He’ll take care of it. | 他会处理的 |
[1:05:01] | Won’t you, Wyatt? | 是么 怀亚特 |
[1:05:10] | Give me that. | 把那个给我 |
[1:05:14] | Let’s go, gonna get a bear, gonna get a bear. | 走吧 让我们去找一只熊 去找一只熊 |
[1:05:27] | Take him home, make him my pet, you know? | 把他带回家 变成宠物 |
[1:05:29] | – Hey, watch it. – What do you mean? | -看着它 -你什么意思 |
[1:05:34] | Come on, pussies! | 快点 娘娘腔 |
[1:05:36] | Hey, Dad, just get down from there! | 爸爸 快从那里下去 |
[1:05:38] | Oh, no, it’s a great vantage point from here! | 不 这是个有利于观察的好位置 |
[1:05:40] | You can see everything from down here, too. | 从这里你也可以看到一切 |
[1:05:43] | Ah, don’t be such a bitch, Michaela. | 别那么婊子 米凯拉 |
[1:05:46] | Wyatt! | 怀亚特 |
[1:05:47] | You’ll come up, won’t ya? | 你会上来的 不是吗 |
[1:05:50] | Come on, be a man! | 来吧 像个男人 |
[1:05:53] | Learn to fly, baby! | 你要学会自己飞 宝贝 |
[1:05:55] | Should we go up there? | 我们应该上去吗 |
[1:05:58] | No. | 不 |
[1:06:00] | No, he’s just fucking around. | 不 他只是在胡闹 |
[1:06:04] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:06:26] | You alright? | 你还好么 |
[1:06:29] | You okay? | 你可以吗 |
[1:06:39] | I didn’t fuckin’ ask for help, did I? | 我他妈的没想让人帮 |
[1:06:57] | – Are you sure you’re okay? – Yeah, I’m alright, I’m fine. | -你确定你没事 -是的 我很好 很好 |
[1:07:03] | – Can we give you a ride home? – No, I’m gonna walk. | -我们能载你回家么 -不了 我走着吧 |
[1:07:06] | You can’t walk from here. | 你不能从这里走回去 |
[1:07:08] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[1:07:13] | – He’s not always like this. – Alright. | -他平时不会这样的 -好吧 |
[1:07:16] | – What? – Just get in the car. | -什么 -快上车吧 |
[1:07:18] | No, say it! | 不 说吧 |
[1:07:20] | I’ve lived through this, alright? | 我经历过这些好么 |
[1:07:22] | – You’ve lived through what? – My parents were like this. | -你经历过什么 -我父母是这样的 |
[1:07:23] | I’m not goin’ through this shit again, I’m just not. | 我不想再经历这件事了 我只是不想 |
[1:07:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:07:32] | Just get in the car. | 快点儿上车吧 |
[1:08:51] | Hey, baby, when’s dinner ready? | 宝贝 晚饭什么时候准备好 |
[1:08:55] | Make your own fuckin’ dinner. | 你他妈自己做晚饭去 |
[1:09:28] | The account ending in 6462? | 账户的结尾是6462吗 |
[1:09:31] | That’s my checking, this is my savings account. | 那是我的支票 这是我的储蓄帐户 |
[1:09:33] | Alright. | 好的 |
[1:09:38] | Oh, here it is. | 在这里 |
[1:09:41] | It looks like this account is actually under the name | 这个账户实际上拥有人是 |
[1:09:43] | Henry Peck, your father? | 亨利·佩克 你的爸爸吗 |
[1:09:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:09:47] | Now that you are 18, | 现在你已经18了 |
[1:09:48] | you have joint ownership over the account. | 你对这个账户有共同所有权 |
[1:09:50] | Would you like to print a statement? | 你想打印一份声明吗 |
[1:09:52] | Yeah, can I get a statement? | 是的 我可以拿那份声明吗 |
[1:09:54] | And I would like to withdraw some money as well. | 我也想取那些钱 |
[1:09:55] | Alright. | 好的 |
[1:10:09] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[1:10:17] | That’s not right, um, I’m sorry. | 这不对 抱歉 |
[1:10:20] | There should be a lot more money in the account than this. | 账户里应该有更多的钱 |
[1:10:25] | Would you still like to make a withdrawal? | 你还想要提款吗 |
[1:10:29] | Ma’am? | 小姐 |
[1:10:50] | He just wants to talk. | 他只是想说话 |
[1:10:58] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[1:11:08] | Yo, Mickey. | 米琪 |
[1:11:09] | Mickey. | 米琪 |
[1:11:12] | Can I just talk to you for one second? | 我能和你说几句话么 |
[1:11:15] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:17] | I’m… | 我 |
[1:11:21] | I’m really sorry, Mickey. | 我真的很抱歉 米琪 |
[1:11:23] | Like, I was acting dumb, and um, I’m sorry. | 我当时装傻了 对不起 |
[1:11:29] | I still think about you all the time. | 我一直在想你 |
[1:12:21] | I’m sorry to call you right now. | 很抱歉现在打电话给你 |
[1:12:27] | Can I see you? | 我可以见你吗 |
[1:12:41] | He took the money? | 他拿走了那个钱吗 |
[1:12:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:12:48] | Yeah, there’s nothin’ left. | 是啊 什么都没有了 |
[1:12:51] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[1:13:00] | I got some scholarship | 我拿到了奖学金 |
[1:13:02] | and I thought that the social security | 我以为我妈妈的社保 |
[1:13:06] | from my mom would cover the rest. | 会支付剩下的钱 |
[1:13:09] | But… | 但是 |
[1:13:13] | He took all of it. | 他把所有的都拿走了 |
[1:13:17] | I even bought the fuckin’ plane ticket. | 我甚至他妈的还买了机票 |
[1:13:24] | Go anyway. | 不管怎么样 |
[1:13:27] | Sometimes putting the cart before the horse is a good thing. | 有时本末倒置是件好事 |
[1:13:29] | Yeah, I’m not goin’ out there with nothin’. | 我不会坐视不管的 |
[1:13:38] | You call me if you change your mind. | 如果你改变主意了 就打电话给我 |
[1:13:46] | – Can I ask you somethin’? | -我可以问你一些事情吗 |
[1:13:55] | Is he ever gonna get better? | 他会好起来吗 |
[1:14:02] | No. | 不 |
[1:14:06] | He’s not. | 他不会的 |
[1:14:08] | This is it. | 就这样 |
[1:14:14] | This better not be it for you. | 这是对你做好的选择 |
[1:15:25] | You get poisoned or somethin’? | 你被下毒了还是怎么了 |
[1:15:31] | You look thin, what’s goin’ on? | 你看上去瘦了 怎么了 |
[1:15:36] | – Mickey. – What? | -米琪 -什么 |
[1:15:40] | – You forget how to talk? – No. | -你忘了怎么说话了吗 -不 |
[1:15:42] | – I asked you a question. – Nothing’s goin’ on. | -我问你了个问题 -什么都没发生 |
[1:15:43] | – You aren’t eating. – So? | -你不在吃吗 -所以呢 |
[1:15:45] | – You look thin. – You notice how I look now? | -你看着瘦了 -你注意到我现在的样子了吗 |
[1:15:49] | What the fuck is the matter with you? | 你他妈的怎么了 |
[1:15:50] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[1:15:52] | I don’t care what you are, sweetheart. | 我不在乎你怎么了 亲爱的 |
[1:15:53] | Eat your beefaroni. | 吃你的比法罗尼 |
[1:15:57] | – I went to the bank today. – I told you to eat. | -我今天去了银行 -我让你吃 |
[1:15:59] | I was gonna take out some money to pay for my cap and gown. | 我本想取些钱来买我的帽子和礼服 |
[1:16:02] | I’m graduating in two weeks. | 我还有两周就毕业了 |
[1:16:04] | Not that you’re keeping track. | 倒不是说你在跟踪 |
[1:16:05] | You’re listening to me anymore. | 你又在听我说话了 |
[1:16:07] | Maybe I could use some of | 也许我可以用 |
[1:16:08] | the cash from the bank account that you set up for me? | 你给我开的银行账户里的现金 |
[1:16:10] | You know, the one with the checks for Mom in it. | 那个里面是有妈妈的支票 |
[1:16:13] | Sounds like a plan, sweetheart, better eat your dinner. | 这听起来像个计划 亲爱的 赶紧吃晚餐 |
[1:16:15] | It’s all horse shit, you made it all up. | 全是放屁 都是你编的 |
[1:16:21] | You got somethin’ to say, come out and say it. | 你想说什么 说吧 |
[1:16:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:16:29] | -Where’s my money? – You want your cap and gown? | -我的钱在哪里 -你想要你的帽子和礼服 |
[1:16:30] | – Where is my money, Hank? – Eat your dinner. | -我的钱在哪里 汉克 -吃你的晚饭 |
[1:16:33] | Or what? | 或者什么 |
[1:16:35] | You want your cap and gown? | 你想要你的帽子和礼服 |
[1:16:39] | There’s your cap and gown. | 这是你的帽子和礼服 |
[1:16:41] | It doesn’t matter if you graduate anyway, though, does it? | 管你毕没毕业 |
[1:16:44] | What’re you ever gonna do with your life? | 你这辈子想干什么 |
[1:16:46] | – More than you. – I put a roof over your head. | -比你好 -我给了你一个住的地方 |
[1:16:48] | And I’ll be out of here as soon as I fucking can. | 我很快就会离开这里 |
[1:16:50] | – Put clothes on your back. – And you’ll be stuck here. | -别想着走 -你就在这待着吧 |
[1:16:51] | Eat your fuck | 吃你他妈的 |
[1:16:53] | What’re you gonna do about it, Hank? | 你打算怎么做 汉克 |
[1:16:55] | Are you gonna sell the house, move to Niagara Falls, | 你是打算卖掉房子 搬到尼亚加拉大瀑布 |
[1:16:58] | get a ranch? | 建一个农场吗 |
[1:17:01] | You can’t even pay for your own fuckin’ beer. | 你连自己的啤酒都付不起 |
[1:17:03] | – You think I’m a loser? – No, Dad. | -你认为我是个失败者吗 -不 爸爸 |
[1:17:05] | I think you’re a fuckin’ liar and I think you’re a phony. | 我认为你是个该死的骗子 就是个假爹 |
[1:17:08] | You think that you put this fuckin’ roof over my head. | 你把这该死的屋顶盖在我头上 |
[1:17:10] | – Where’s my money? – Where’s my fuckin’ life? | -我的钱在哪 -我他妈想要的生活的在哪 |
[1:17:48] | A ranch in Georgetown. | 乔治城的牧场 |
[1:17:50] | Ranch in Georgetown and horses. | 乔治城的牧场和马 |
[1:18:09] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[1:18:30] | Hey, Sheriff, can I talk to you a second? | 警长 我可以和你说几句话吗 |
[1:18:33] | Give me a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[1:18:41] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:19:03] | If you need anything, just pull your caller. | 如果你有需要 就按你的呼叫器 |
[1:19:20] | Hi, Dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[1:19:23] | Hi, sweetheart. | 嘿 甜心 |
[1:19:26] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[1:19:29] | Oh, I’m fine, I’m fine, I’m fine. | 哦 我很好 我很好 我很好 |
[1:19:33] | I’ll get you some water. | 我给你拿点水来 |
[1:19:36] | Hey, Mickey. | 嘿 米琪 |
[1:19:43] | Don’t leave. | 别走 |
[1:19:49] | I got no one else. | 我只有你了 |
[1:19:56] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[1:20:01] | Of course I’m never gonna leave. | 我当然不会离开了 |
[1:20:50] | When I found out I was gonna be a father, | 当我发现我要当爸爸的时候 |
[1:20:54] | I had all these ideas of where it was gonna go. | 我所有的想法都是生活会怎样 |
[1:21:04] | It wasn’t supposed to be like this, darlin’. | 但绝不是这样的 亲爱的 |
[1:21:12] | I wasn’t supposed to be like this. | 我不应该这样的 |
[1:21:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:21:23] | This isn’t so bad. | 这没那么糟糕 |
[1:22:09] | ♪ If loving you is a crime then give me time ♪ | ♪ 如果爱你是罪名 那么给我一些时间 ♪ |
[1:22:13] | ♪ ‘Cause I’ll always be guilty ♪ | ♪ 因为我将永远带罪 ♪ |
[1:22:20] | ♪ Sometimes I feel that I’m on trial ♪ | ♪ 有时我恍若接受审判 ♪ |
[1:22:26] | ♪ For loving you too much, child ♪ | ♪ 只因爱你太深 宝贝 ♪ |
[1:22:32] | ♪ You’re the judge and the jury of my peers ♪ | ♪ 你是法官和陪审团 我是罪人 ♪ |
[1:22:37] | ♪ If it’s time for me to talk, Lord, listen here ♪ | ♪ 法官大人 请听我的辩解 ♪ |
[1:22:44] | ♪ If you don’t want me ♪ | ♪ 如果你不愿意 ♪ |
[1:22:46] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[1:22:49] | Man, you look… | 天啊 你看起来 |
[1:22:53] | What? | 什么 |
[1:22:55] | Radiant. | 容光焕发的 |
[1:23:00] | – I’m going to bed. – No, come here, come here. | -我要睡觉去了 -不 过来过来 |
[1:23:02] | Sit down, sit down. | 坐下 坐下 |
[1:23:08] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[1:23:13] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:23:16] | We’re havin’ a party tonight, baby. | 我们今晚会有派对 宝贝 |
[1:23:22] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:23:25] | – Dad, you’re scaring me. – Vanessa, shh. | -爸爸 你吓到我了 – 瓦内萨 |
[1:23:32] | Dad, I’m not Mom. | 爸爸 我不是妈妈 |
[1:23:36] | Stop it! | 快停下 |
[1:23:38] | Get off! | 滚啊 |
[1:23:54] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[1:23:58] | And you love me, right? | 你会爱我 对吗 |
[1:24:04] | ♪ So if loving you is a crime then give me time ♪ | ♪ 如果爱你是罪名 那么给我一些时间 ♪ |
[1:24:08] | ♪ ‘Cause I’ll always be guilty ♪ | ♪ 因为我将永远带罪 ♪ |