英文名称:Hardcore Henry
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:47] | You… | 你个 |
[01:51] | little… | 小 |
[01:54] | pussy.. | 懦夫 |
[05:20] | Hello, Henry. | 你好 亨利 |
[05:25] | You can’t speak, | 你没法说话 |
[05:27] | but that is normal. | 但这是正常的 |
[05:29] | No, it’s not normal, but it’s only temporary, okay? | 不 不正常 但这只是暂时的 好吗 |
[05:37] | Do you remember how you got here? | 还记得是怎么来这里的吗 |
[05:42] | That’s fine. | 没事 |
[05:45] | That’s normal too. | 那也正常 |
[05:50] | Henry, wait. | 亨利 等等 |
[05:51] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:54] | We’ll get there. | 慢慢来 |
[05:56] | Scan. | 扫描 |
[06:00] | Sensory processor activated. | 感官处理器启动 |
[06:03] | Relax. Ok? | 放松 |
[06:07] | Scanning. | 正在扫描 |
[06:08] | – Video link confirmed. – Up. | -视频连线已建立 -收起 |
[06:18] | This next part might hurt. | 接下来会有点痛 |
[06:20] | Maybe quite a lot. | 可能会很痛 |
[06:23] | But it will not last long, I promise. | 但不会持续太久的 我保证 |
[06:33] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[06:37] | Welder. | 焊接 |
[06:56] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[07:03] | Wonderful, Henry. | 很好 亨利 |
[07:08] | Squeeze. | 握紧 |
[07:11] | Harder. | 用力 |
[07:14] | Cool, right? | 很酷 是不是 |
[07:16] | Integument. | 上皮 |
[07:31] | Please do not move your hand. | 手别动 |
[07:35] | You probably do not recall. | 你多半不记得了 |
[07:38] | You were never a big fan of my work. | 你以前一直不怎么看好我的工作 |
[07:41] | Maybe this will change your mind. | 也许这会改变你的想法 |
[07:44] | Right? | 是吧 |
[07:49] | Memory is a funny thing. | 记忆是个奇妙的东西 |
[07:51] | I am an expert and I do not know if you’ll ever get yours back. | 我是专家 但我不知道你会不会恢复记忆 |
[08:01] | You do not remember me at all, do you, Henry? | 你不记得我了对不对 亨利 |
[08:09] | My name is Estelle. | 我叫艾斯黛尔 |
[08:12] | You and I were… | 你和我曾经是 |
[08:17] | We still are… | 现在也是 |
[08:23] | Husband and wife. | 夫妻 |
[08:42] | I love you Henry. | 我爱你 亨利 |
[08:45] | I can not wait to hear you say it. | 我迫不及待想听你说话 |
[08:57] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[08:58] | His memories. They are still catching up with him. | 他还没有完全恢复记忆 |
[09:01] | Oh Jesus. | 我的天 |
[09:03] | I’m Robbie. | 我是罗比 |
[09:05] | The sorcerer of sound. | 操控声音的巫师 |
[09:07] | You are gonna love this. | 你会喜欢这个的 |
[09:12] | Because, sir… | 因为先生您 |
[09:13] | You get to choose your own voice. | 可以选择自己的声音 |
[09:17] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[09:21] | Hello Henry. | 你好 亨利 |
[09:23] | – Robbie. – Come on, they are options. | -罗比 -备选项而已嘛 |
[09:24] | What white guy wouldn’t wanna sound like Louis Armstrong? | 哪个白人不想有路易斯·阿姆斯特朗的嗓音 |
[09:27] | Just one more, wait. | 还有一个 等等 |
[09:29] | Henry, I am your father. | 亨利 我是你爸爸 |
[09:31] | Robert enough. | 罗伯特 够了 |
[09:34] | – Sorry mom. – What if we use Henry’s voice? | -对不起妈妈 -就用亨利的声音吧 |
[09:35] | Yes, whatever you say, you’re the boss . | 好 听你的 你最大 |
[09:37] | Boring. | 真无聊 |
[09:38] | – Security breach, level 4. – Fuck. | -安保破坏 等级四 -操 |
[09:41] | Is it a drill? | 是演习吗 |
[09:43] | – What is this? – Security breach, level 4. | -怎么回事 -安保破坏 等级四 |
[09:45] | – Lock the door. – It’s probably a mistake. | -锁门 -也许只是出错了 |
[09:47] | Estelle, call the base. | 艾斯黛尔 呼叫基地 |
[09:48] | Security breach, level 4. | 安保破坏 等级四 |
[10:10] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[10:15] | Yes. | 真好 |
[10:19] | Spasiba. | 谢谢你 |
[10:21] | Get up. | 起来 |
[10:27] | Henry, right? | 亨利是吧 |
[10:29] | – Please, don’t… – Shut up. | -求你 别 -闭嘴 |
[10:33] | How do you like the new you? | 觉得新的自己怎么样 |
[10:37] | Did I interrupt the procedure? | 我打断了流程吗 |
[10:39] | Can Henry not talk yet? | 亨利还不能说话吗 |
[10:42] | No, he can’t, no. | 他还不能 |
[10:44] | Not look at me like that, Henry. | 别那样看着我 亨利 |
[10:46] | You girlfriend here might have rebuilt you, | 虽说是你的女朋友重造了你 |
[10:50] | but I gave her the raw material to work with. | 但原材料是我给的 |
[10:54] | And I mean really really raw materials. | 我指的是非常非常”原始”的材料 |
[10:59] | – What is your name? – Timothy. | -你叫什么 -蒂莫西 |
[11:01] | Nice to meet you, Timothy. | 幸会 蒂莫西 |
[11:04] | Did you see Henry when Estelle brought his remains here? | 艾斯黛尔带着亨利遗体来的时候 你见过他吗 |
[11:07] | Yes. | 见过 |
[11:08] | Would you please be so kind to describe them | 可不可以请你描述一下 |
[11:10] | to better Henry’s understanding of how good he looks now? | 让他明白他现在有多好看 |
[11:15] | Sure. His arm was shot off below the elbow… | 可以 他的前臂被轰掉了 |
[11:20] | And the leg shot off below the knee. | 一条腿膝盖以下也没有了 |
[11:23] | And there was a football-sized dent… | 还有一个足球大小的坑… |
[11:24] | Did you happen to see your head? | 你看到他的头了吗 |
[11:28] | Yes. | 看到了 |
[11:29] | Do tell. | 请说 |
[11:33] | The skull was dented in and there was this… | 头骨陷进去了 那个… |
[11:36] | His eyes were missing… | 眼睛也不见了 |
[11:37] | And the bottom half of his jaw was shred to pieces. | 下巴的下半部分也只剩碎片 |
[11:44] | That’s about right. | 差不多 |
[11:54] | I’m bleeding too. | 我也在流血 |
[11:56] | That was a little strenuous. | 刚有点费力 |
[11:59] | Stay close. | 跟紧我 |
[12:04] | Henry! Hurry up! Hurry up! | 亨利 快 快 |
[12:14] | Close it. | 关上 |
[12:19] | Henry, come on! | 快 亨利 |
[12:22] | Henry, try to keep up! | 亨利 快跟上 |
[12:28] | Come on. | 来 |
[12:32] | Kick it in. | 踢开 |
[12:35] | Come on. | 来 |
[12:36] | If Akan gets ahold of my work, | 如果阿肯得到了我的成果 |
[12:38] | men like these will be brought back from the dead to form his army. | 这些人会被复活 成为他的军队 |
[12:44] | Go! | 快去 |
[12:48] | Henry, no! | 别开门 亨利 |
[12:52] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[12:54] | Take my hand! | 抓住我的手 |
[13:01] | Escape pod initiated. | 逃生舱启动 |
[13:04] | There are two pods. | 有两个逃生舱 |
[13:05] | – One. – Marty? | -只有一个 -马蒂 |
[13:07] | Sorry, the man’s clearly gone insane. | 对不住了 那家伙疯了 |
[13:09] | Marty, no! | 马蒂 别 |
[13:14] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[13:16] | – It’s yours, get in. – Estelle! | -这是你的 进去 -艾斯黛尔 |
[13:19] | Get in, get in! | 进去 快 |
[13:21] | Escape pod initiated. | 逃生舱启动 |
[13:54] | Altitude. Altitude. | 注意高度 注意高度 |
[13:56] | The chute! The chute! | 降落伞 降落伞 |
[13:57] | Pull the chute! | 打开降落伞 |
[14:01] | It’s going too fast! It’s going too fast! | 太快了 太快了 |
[14:06] | Hold on, Henry! | 抓紧了 亨利 |
[14:36] | Oh God. | 我的天 |
[14:37] | Akan’s mercenaries. | 阿肯的雇佣兵 |
[14:39] | Put me down. | 放我下来 |
[14:40] | Put me down. | 放我下来 |
[14:44] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[14:48] | They underestimate you, okay? | 他们低估了你的实力 |
[14:49] | Let them get closer and then engage. | 让他们靠近然后攻击 |
[14:56] | Engage! | 攻击 |
[14:59] | No, Henry! | 不 亨利 |
[15:01] | Fight back! | 回击啊 |
[15:03] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[15:06] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[15:14] | You stop it! | 住手 |
[15:15] | – You stop it! – What? | -住手 -什么 |
[15:16] | – You stop it! – Estelle… | -住手 -艾斯黛尔 |
[15:26] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[18:15] | You’re a fucking rabbit in the headlights, aren’t you? | 你就像只受惊的兔子 |
[18:19] | It’s all right, I’m not here to hurt you. | 没事 我不会伤害你 |
[18:22] | Is your speech module installed? | 声音模块装了吗 |
[18:26] | Shit. | 操 |
[18:29] | Well, at least we know you’re not deaf. | 至少你不是聋子 |
[18:32] | It’s alright, you put your hands down now. | 手放下吧 |
[18:35] | Three years I have been waiting for this moment | 我等这一刻等了三年 |
[18:36] | and I get Charlie fucking Chaplin. | 结果等到个查理·卓别林 |
[18:39] | Fuck’s sake! Come on! | 操你妈逼 快上车 |
[18:43] | Alright, let’s have a look at you. | 来看看你自己吧 |
[18:46] | Open the glove box please. | 打开储备箱 |
[18:48] | Take out that whole contraption. | 把整个装置拿出来 |
[18:51] | You’re gonna untangle the wires. | 把线理顺 |
[18:54] | Is that a wedding ring? | 那是结婚戒指吗 |
[18:57] | Are you…? Are you married? | 你… 你结婚了吗 |
[19:00] | How is that working out for you? | 怎么样啊 |
[19:04] | Yes, what a shocker. | 是啊 真令人震惊啊 |
[19:06] | Right. Next I need you to… | 好 接下来 |
[19:08] | take your shirt off, please. | 请把衣服脱了 |
[19:10] | Open up there. | 上面那里 |
[19:11] | Yes, those. | 对 那些孔 |
[19:13] | Plug the jacks in there. | 插头插进去 |
[19:15] | Yeah, in there. | 对 插进去 |
[19:17] | So your name is Henry and… | 你的名字叫亨利 |
[19:20] | Ok, the good news is that you’re gonna live a while. | 好消息是你可以活一段时间 |
[19:24] | The bad news is that in this case, | 坏消息是 在现在的情况下 |
[19:27] | a while means 20, 30 minutes tops. Henry. | 最多只能活二三十分钟 亨利 |
[19:32] | Unless you are very, very lucky . | 除非你非常非常幸运 |
[19:36] | Wish you are. | 希望你能走运 |
[19:38] | Uncle Jimmy is gonna take you to his lab. | 吉米叔叔带你去他的实验室 |
[19:40] | Hang on. | 坐好了 |
[19:44] | Shit. We got bacon on our tail. | 操 警察来了 |
[19:47] | Unplug yourself. Put that away. | 拔下来 藏好 |
[19:50] | There are some clothes in there. Put the hoodie on. | 这里有些衣服 穿上连帽衫 |
[19:54] | There’s not enough time. Fuck it. Just cover the blood up with your bag. | 没时间了 操 快用包把血遮住 |
[19:57] | Just stay calm and let me handle this, yeah? | 保持冷静 让我来处理 |
[20:15] | Shit. | 操 |
[20:19] | Fucking Akan, paying off the… | 狗日的阿肯 贿赂了… |
[23:08] | I’m gonna have to hurt you, Henry, but it’s for your own good, mate. | 可能有点疼 不过都是为你好 |
[23:11] | Just give me your arm… | 给我手臂 |
[23:13] | Shit! | 操 |
[23:14] | It’s me. It’s Jimmy. | 是我 吉米啊 |
[23:17] | We’ve only got a few moments until they’re onto us again, mate. | 他们很快就会找到我们 |
[23:19] | Just… okay. Just give me your arm. | 手臂给我 |
[23:22] | Okay, just relax. | 好了 放松 |
[23:25] | Here it is. | 在这里 |
[23:27] | Here it is. | 就这个 |
[23:30] | Bingo! | 好了 |
[23:34] | This little fucker is how they have been tracking. | 他们就是用这玩意儿跟踪你 |
[23:39] | Toodle-oo. | 再见 |
[23:40] | In a few moments your mechanical parts are gonna start shutting down. | 再过一会儿你的机械零件将会停止运转 |
[23:45] | Your friend Akan has got important Russian connection | 你的朋友阿肯在俄罗斯有重要联系人 |
[23:48] | named Slick Dimitry. | 叫斯立克·迪米特里 |
[23:50] | Slick handles all Akan’s | 斯立克负责阿肯所有的 |
[23:52] | cops/guns/real estate/a lot of other shit , | 警察 军火 房产和其他大小事务 |
[23:57] | This helpful dot on the map. | 地图上这个点 |
[24:03] | It is the house of Slick. | 是斯立克的老巢 |
[24:05] | All you gotta do is break in there, | 你要做的就是闯进去 |
[24:08] | kill him, open up his ribcage. | 杀了他 打开他的胸腔 |
[24:13] | Take out his beating heart… | 把他跳动的心脏取出来 |
[24:17] | And fucking eat it. | 然后吃了它 |
[24:21] | I’m kidding! | 开玩笑的 |
[24:22] | I’m kidding, you don’t fucking eat his heart . | 开玩笑 你他妈可别吃 |
[24:25] | Under his heart is his charge pump. Yeah? | 他的心脏下面是充电泵 知道吗 |
[24:29] | Bring that to me. | 带回来给我 |
[24:31] | Use this and I will contact you on this. | 用这个 我用这手机联系你 |
[24:35] | That has gotta be the gayest jacket I’ve ever seen. | 那衣服简直基到家了 |
[25:17] | I’ll be in touch! | 我会跟你联系的 |
[29:39] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[29:41] | Akan’s already started. | 阿肯已经开始了 |
[29:42] | If we do not stop him, he will have his army in days or sooner. | 如果不阻止他 不出几天他就会造出军队 |
[30:51] | You half-machine, half pussy. | 你这个半机器人半懦夫 |
[33:30] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[33:31] | I tell you something very important | 那个派你来这的人 |
[33:33] | about the man who sent you here. | 我可以告诉你他的来头 |
[34:18] | Henry. I am at this high-class establishment. | 亨利 我在一家高端会所 |
[34:21] | Follow the dot and then just knock on the knocker. | 跟着地图走 然后敲门 |
[34:23] | Get it? Knock on the knocker! | 懂了吗 记得敲门 |
[35:19] | Hi. | 你好 |
[35:20] | I’m a fucking car, baby. | 我他妈是辆车 宝贝 |
[35:22] | A Lexus convertible! | 雷克萨斯敞篷车 |
[35:40] | Oh, that’s good. | 爽 |
[35:42] | Yes, yes. | 爽爽爽 |
[35:45] | God that’s amazing. Yeah! | 天啊真爽 |
[35:49] | Fuck, you’re late! | 我操 你迟到了 |
[35:51] | You’re late! | 你迟到了 |
[35:55] | The last 15 minutes | 刚过去的十五分钟里 |
[35:58] | have been a fucking roller coaster of emotions for me, mate. | 我可是上天下地 翻云覆雨啊 |
[36:03] | I did not know if I was ever gonna see you again. | 我不知道还能不能再见到你 |
[36:06] | So I fired up some of this shit. | 我嗨了点这玩意儿 |
[36:08] | Fired up my fucking nose, yeah? | 我他妈用鼻子吸的 |
[36:11] | There you are. | 好了 |
[36:17] | It’s okay. You just lost power. | 没事 你只是没电了 |
[36:19] | Come on. | 加油 |
[36:20] | Hey, bring me some of that strong Russian shit, ladies. | 姑娘们 给我来点劲超猛的俄国货 |
[36:23] | Okay now, where is that booster pump? | 增压泵在哪里 |
[36:25] | Where is that…? Did you get it? Did you get the fucking…? | 那东西呢 你拿来了吗 |
[36:28] | Yes! Fucking hell! | 太他妈好了 |
[36:30] | This is it, this is it, yeah? | 就是这个 对吗 |
[36:32] | Okay, hang on. | 好的 等等 |
[36:33] | Okay, hold this, lady. | 拿着这个 小妞 |
[36:36] | Shit. | 操 |
[36:37] | Okay, I got to get this little fucker in there. | 我得把这玩意儿放进那里 |
[36:44] | Who am I kidding? I am in no condition to do this. | 开啥玩笑 我现在这样子办不到 |
[36:47] | I’m sorry, I’m in no condition to do this, mate. | 对不起 我这样子办不到 |
[36:48] | I’m in no condition. | 办不到 |
[36:51] | I’m sorry, I’m in no condition to do this. | 对不起 我这样子办不到 |
[37:34] | Oh, goodness. | 我的天啊 |
[37:35] | Oh, goodness. what have you done? | 我的天啊 你做了什么 |
[37:36] | What have you done this time, Jimmy? | 吉米 你又做了什么 |
[37:39] | Are you still conscious? | 你还有意识吗 |
[37:41] | Yes. Hello. | 好 你好啊 |
[37:43] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[37:44] | Just gotta get a little bit of power into you. | 就给你充点电 |
[37:48] | Ladies, could you give us a bit of space, please? | 姑娘们 让一让好吗 |
[37:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:54] | You are a big deal, you know? | 你很重要 知道吗 |
[37:56] | You’re not the only one wronged by Akan. | 你不是唯一被阿肯伤害的人 |
[37:59] | You and I both want the same thing. | 你和我都想要同样的东西 |
[38:02] | This may hurt a bit. | 可能有点疼 |
[38:06] | There we go. | 好了 |
[38:08] | That’s wonderful. | 真棒 |
[38:10] | Now I can take you back to my lab. | 现在可以带你回我的实验室了 |
[38:12] | I’m Jimmy, by the way. | 对了 我叫吉米 |
[38:14] | I realize this is all very confusing for you . | 我知道你现在很困惑 |
[38:18] | But… but… | 但是… |
[38:19] | It’s better if I show you at the lab. Yes? | 最好去实验室跟你解释 好吗 |
[38:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:25] | Oh, spasiba. | 谢谢你 |
[38:29] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[38:31] | They must have followed you. | 他们肯定跟踪了你 |
[38:31] | I can’t… I can’t let them see me like this. | 不能让他们看到我这样 |
[38:33] | I can’t… I’m sorry. | 我不能…对不起 |
[38:35] | I can’t stay here, Henry. | 我不能待在这 亨利 |
[38:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:41] | Shit. | 我操 |
[38:48] | Fuck yeah! | 真他妈爽啊 |
[38:50] | Fuck yeah! Akan’s boys are here. I’m gonna hold them off, yeah? | 爽 阿肯的喽啰来了 我来拖住他们 |
[38:53] | I’m gonna hold them off there. | 我来拖住他们 |
[38:54] | More guns for you in the drawer, yeah? | 抽屉里还有枪 随便拿 |
[38:57] | This is fucking war, baby. | 开战了 宝贝儿 |
[39:01] | Fuck yeah! | 来啊 |
[39:52] | I fucking had that! | 让我来啊 |
[40:04] | Go! Go! Go! | 上上上 |
[40:31] | The floor is fucking lava! | 地上都是他妈的岩浆 |
[40:33] | I’m gonna burn this… Olga, Katya! | 我要把这儿烧… 奥尔佳 卡佳 |
[40:50] | Please, please! | 求你了 |
[40:51] | Please do not hurt me. | 请别伤害我 |
[40:54] | I’ve got a family. | 我还有家人 |
[40:55] | Is that your wife? | 那是你老婆吗 |
[41:04] | Do not mind her Henry. | 别管她 亨利 |
[41:06] | She’s mourning her late husband. | 她在哀悼她死去的丈夫 |
[41:10] | I wasn’t betting on seeing you again. | 没想到还能见到你 |
[41:13] | Your persistance is unparalleled. | 你真是坚持不懈啊 |
[41:16] | And quite exciting. | 还挺让我激动的 |
[41:18] | Slick Dimitry’s services were excellent. | 斯立克·迪米特里的服务真好 |
[41:23] | I’m just glad I never paid upfront. | 真高兴我从不预付 |
[41:27] | I’ll tell Estelle you did well. | 我会告诉艾斯黛尔你没有让她失望 |
[41:30] | Akan! | 阿肯 |
[41:30] | Akan, you open this fucking door. You hear me? | 阿肯 你狗日的开门 听见了没 |
[41:33] | I got her all dolled up in the back of my truck downstairs. | 我把她关在楼下卡车后备箱里了 |
[41:36] | I’m gonna rip your fucking lungs out! | 我要把你他妈的肺撕烂 |
[41:44] | You’ll go far, Henry, unlike of this piece of shit. | 你的路还长着呢 亨利 不像这个废物 |
[42:17] | Hi Henry, put your gun down. | 亨利 放下枪 |
[42:20] | It’s all good. | 没事的 |
[42:24] | Peaceful. Peaceful. | 和平 和平 |
[42:26] | Chill out, calm down. | 冷静点 |
[42:29] | Now I’ve shared something with you. | 我跟你分享了东西 |
[42:32] | I need you to share something with me. | 你也要分享点东西给我 |
[42:36] | Where is Akan going? | 阿肯要去哪里 |
[42:49] | Ah, Shit. | 操你妈逼 |
[42:54] | That is my ego talking to yours. | 我的自大在跟你的自大对话呢 |
[43:05] | What do you want? Higher self? Ego? | 你想要哪个 更高的自我 还是继续自大 |
[43:10] | Higher self? Ego? | 更高的自我 还是继续自大 |
[43:13] | Higher Self! | 更高的自我 |
[43:14] | Higher self, yes. Okay. | 更高的自我 这就对了 |
[43:17] | Akan’s convoy is taking the girl to his base. | 阿肯的人要带那女的回基地 |
[43:22] | Shit. Let me handle this. | 操 让我来 |
[43:26] | Okay. All right. | 没事 |
[43:38] | Henry and I are going to take care of Akan. | 亨利和我要去对付阿肯 |
[43:40] | Henry? Who is Henry? | 亨利是谁 |
[43:44] | Okay, come with us. You wanna go on a bike? You can go on a bike. | 好吧一起来吧 你们想坐摩托车可以一起 |
[43:48] | Okay, go on your bike, yeah go on your bike. | 坐你们自己的车吧 |
[43:50] | Fucking O. | 我操 |
[43:52] | Sometimes it is easier just to say yes. | 有时候答应别人更容易 |
[44:45] | Henry, catch! | 亨利 接住 |
[46:21] | God. I thought I’d lost you forever Henry. | 天啊 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[46:24] | I was so scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[46:25] | I was so scared and you fell. | 我好害怕 然后你就摔下去了 |
[46:28] | I thought I would never see you again. | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[46:33] | I love you Henry. | 我爱你 亨利 |
[46:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[46:41] | How sweet. | 真恩爱啊 |
[46:43] | If I took this moment and put it in a cup of tea. | 如果把这一刻放进一杯茶里 |
[46:46] | I wouldn’t need sugar. | 我连糖都不用放了 |
[46:48] | Yuri, please. | 尤里 麻烦你了 |
[47:18] | Every year 100,000 baseball bats are sold in Russia | 俄罗斯人每年会买十万根棒球棒 |
[47:22] | and at most, 50 baseballs. | 但最多只能卖出五十个棒球 |
[47:25] | Gives you an idea about great Russian pastime. | 可见俄罗斯人的消遣是多么有趣啊 |
[47:29] | This is a rare surviving bat. | 这是根稀世球棒 |
[47:33] | Estelle. | 艾斯黛尔 |
[47:35] | Would you please be so kind and stand up? | 能不能麻烦你站起来 |
[47:43] | No. | 不 |
[47:45] | Or you want to take her place? | 你想替她受死吗 |
[47:48] | Estelle, your boy is quite the white knight. | 艾斯黛尔 你男人真是白马王子啊 |
[47:52] | Sacrificing himself to keep you alive. | 牺牲自己 换你一命 |
[47:54] | Only for my dick | 但你还是会被我的鸡巴 |
[47:58] | to kill you later. | 操死 |
[48:02] | Are you sure, Henry? | 你确定吗 亨利 |
[48:05] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[48:09] | Brilliant! | 聪明 |
[48:12] | Come over here Henry. | 过来亨利 |
[48:14] | C’mon, c’mon, c’mon Henry. | 来啊 来啊 亨利 |
[48:41] | You… | 你个 |
[48:44] | little… | 小 |
[48:46] | pussy. | 懦夫 |
[49:13] | Give peace a chance, brothers. | 兄弟们 珍爱和平吧 |
[49:15] | My ego wants to kill you but my higher self doesn’t. | 我的自大想杀了你们 但更高的自我不想 |
[49:19] | Jesus, baby. | 吓死宝宝了 |
[49:20] | I was talking to them, man. | 我在跟他们谈判呢 |
[49:23] | Shit. | 操 |
[49:39] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[49:41] | Dude’s got a memory blocker. | 这家伙有个记忆拦截器 |
[49:44] | Well, that’s about all I I can do for you, mate. | 我只能帮你到这儿了 伙计 |
[49:47] | Time for a reboot. | 该重启了 |
[49:49] | See you in about 15 minutes, hopefully. | 希望十五分钟后能再见到你 |
[50:12] | He’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[50:14] | Your eyes might be a bit blurry. | 你可能看不太清 |
[50:17] | It’s just your depth perception trying to calibrate, yeah? | 这只是你的深度知觉在校准而已 |
[50:22] | Follow me as I walk, yeah? | 跟着我 |
[50:25] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[50:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[50:29] | Alright. | 好的 |
[50:30] | Now, can you focus on me over here? | 你能聚焦到我这里吗 |
[50:35] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[50:37] | Burying you… | 埋葬你 |
[50:38] | is like burying treasure. | 就像埋葬宝藏 |
[50:41] | I really don’t understand what Akan is thinking because… | 我真搞不懂阿肯在想什么… |
[53:12] | Henry, stop digging around. | 亨利 别找了 |
[53:14] | You’re almost there, mate. | 你就快到了 |
[53:16] | Here is where you gotta get to. | 你要去这个点 |
[53:18] | Chop chop. | 快快 |
[54:07] | It’s me, Jimmy. | 是我 吉米 |
[54:10] | Move. | 跟我来 |
[54:20] | Shit. | 我操 |
[54:21] | Those pigs are here again. | 警察又来了 |
[54:30] | Don’t compromise my lab. | 别暴露我的实验室 |
[54:37] | Let them leave. | 让他们走 |
[54:43] | Henry, no. | 亨利 别 |
[54:44] | I’m instructing you… shit. | 我命令你 操 |
[55:18] | Good job Charlie Bronson. | 干得好 查理·布朗森 |
[55:32] | Bravo 2-0 Bravo 2-0. | |
[55:56] | Lights up. | 亮灯 |
[56:01] | Play video. | 播放视频 |
[56:04] | Dawn of Twilight… a cyborg era. | 一个半机器人的时代即将来临 |
[56:08] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[56:09] | I’ve lobotomized everything not essential. | 不重要的我都进行了脑叶切断术 |
[56:14] | Not essential to soldiers. | 对士兵来说不重要的事 |
[56:15] | Personal memories, speech, sense of taste, it’s all gone. | 个人记忆 话语 味觉 都没了 |
[56:19] | May still have a bit of an issue with emotional motivation, which… | 也许情绪激励上还有些问题 |
[56:23] | Motivation? | 激励 |
[56:24] | Try your fucking paycheck, James? | 我给你工资是干嘛的 詹姆斯 |
[56:28] | My paych… | 我的工… |
[56:29] | Yes, okay. | 好吧 |
[56:43] | What the shit fuck, James? | 他妈的怎么回事 詹姆斯 |
[56:44] | I’m sorry, sir. I am so sorry. | 实在对不起 |
[56:46] | Shit, open the door. | 操 开门啊 |
[56:48] | Please open the door. | 快开门啊 |
[56:50] | We’ve got a malfunction. Let me out, please. | 出故障了 让我出去 |
[56:52] | I’ll fix it. | 我会修理好的 |
[56:53] | I doubt it. | 我很怀疑 |
[56:59] | Fucking idiot. | 蠢货 |
[57:04] | You know, Jimmy? Something about a spine snapping… | 吉米 听听脊柱断掉的声音 |
[57:09] | Never gets old. | 每次都这么有趣 |
[57:12] | – It sounds like… – The end, the beginning. | -听起来就像 -结束 开始 |
[57:16] | Or are they the same? | 还是都一样 |
[57:18] | Have a seat Henry. | 坐 亨利 |
[57:20] | When a man is first crippled, | 当一个男人成了残废 |
[57:21] | there’s always one question on everyone’s mind, | 人们总会想一个问题 |
[57:25] | especially his. | 尤其是他自己 |
[57:28] | Does his penis works? | 他的鸡巴还好用吗 |
[57:31] | Mine did not, so I plotted my escape from this chair. | 我的就不行了 所以我设法摆脱了轮椅 |
[57:36] | I come to Russia when the West | 西方禁止复活死者 |
[57:37] | banned resuscitation of cadaver tissue. | 我于是来到了俄罗斯 |
[57:41] | Akan is a megalomaniac, but my research was funded. | 阿肯是个自大狂 但他资助我的研究 |
[57:45] | I kept my eyes on the Nobel Prize. | 我一心想拿诺贝尔奖 |
[57:48] | Who has time for icky ethics | 有钱而且鸡巴好用的时候 |
[57:50] | when he’s rich and his cock works? | 谁还在乎恶心的伦理啊 |
[57:55] | I paid a high price. | 我付出了惨痛的代价 |
[57:58] | I stopped making soldiers and then I succeeded. | 我停止制造士兵 然后我成功了 |
[58:02] | I grew men made of cyber flesh. | 我培育出用计算机肉体制成的人 |
[58:05] | Really, they are just fancy pants prostheses | 其实就是我的花式义肢 |
[58:07] | But don’t dare tell… | 你可别告诉… |
[58:08] | My avatars! | 我的替身们 |
[58:11] | Now, cyborgs on the other hand have bits and a brain. | 而半机器人还有大脑 |
[58:16] | They think for themselves, in theory at least. | 他们能够自己思考 至少理论上如此 |
[58:19] | Should we have a look at you? | 来看看你吧 |
[58:23] | That hippie, always with a ganja. | 那个嬉皮士老是抽大麻 |
[58:25] | You’re not baked, are you? | 你没嗑药是吧 |
[58:27] | I hope not. | 希望没有 |
[58:29] | Alright. | 好了 |
[58:33] | You are the man, Henry. | 你真了不起 亨利 |
[58:37] | There is very little actual man left, of course. | 剩余的人类部分很少 |
[58:41] | Enhanced skeletal muscular system, | 强化骨骼和肌肉系统 |
[58:44] | cardiovascular turbo boosted with a curium-244 atomic battery. | 心血管涡轮机内置锔244核能电池 |
[58:50] | A good night of sleep and you’d power an aircraft carrier. | 睡一整晚 你就能给航空母舰供能了 |
[58:54] | Remarkable technology, is it not? | 杰出科技 是不是 |
[58:59] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[59:01] | My boys. | 是我的替身 |
[59:02] | I made the first few for revenge. | 我造最初几个是为了复仇 |
[59:04] | But then I started exploring new aspects of myself. | 但后来我开始探索新方面 |
[59:08] | Can I have a sip? | 我能喝一口吗 |
[59:12] | I have lived these past years, Henry. | 这几年我活得很舒服 亨利 |
[59:15] | My lads, they get speeding tickets, | 我的弟兄们 他们吃超速罚单 |
[59:18] | they walk barefoot through the grass. | 赤脚走在草地上 |
[59:20] | And boy, do they get laid. | 还有上不完的床 |
[59:24] | You never guess what we do here sometimes, alone. | 你绝对猜不到我们单独在这里会干什么 |
[59:29] | Hit “Play” over there. | 按播放键 |
[59:32] | Go on. | 按吧 |
[59:42] | *I got you under my skin* | *你深入我的骨髓* |
[59:49] | *I got you deep in the heart of me* | *深入我的心* |
[59:57] | *So deep in my heart* | *我心深处* |
[59:59] | *That you’re really a part of me* | *你是我的一部分* |
[1:00:04] | *I got you under my skin* | *你深入我的骨髓* |
[1:00:12] | *I tried so not to give in* | *我不愿放弃* |
[1:00:19] | *I say to myself this affair* | *我对自己说 这段感情* |
[1:00:22] | *Never will go so well* | *不会有结果* |
[1:00:27] | *Why should I try to resist* | *我明明知道* |
[1:00:30] | *When baby I know so well* | *为何还要抗拒* |
[1:00:34] | *I got you under my skin* | *你深入我的骨髓* |
[1:00:40] | *I sacrifice…* | *我牺牲* |
[1:00:46] | What did you do? | 你做了啥 |
[1:00:52] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[1:00:53] | Close your eyes. Something is wrong with you, mate. | 闭眼 你有问题 |
[1:00:56] | Don’t worry, it’s not the clap or nothing. | 别担心 没啥大不了的 |
[1:00:58] | Just gotta sit you down in this chair and take a look at you, yeah? | 你坐好我给你检查一下 好吗 |
[1:01:02] | The scan says you’re in terrible danger… | 扫描显示你有很大危险 |
[1:01:08] | Of being shivved for being a traitor, you lying grasser! | 你这个叛徒 告密者 |
[1:01:15] | I’m shutting you down, mate. | 我要把你关机 |
[1:01:55] | Put down the proto baby. | 放开原型婴儿 |
[1:01:59] | Now! | 快 |
[1:02:02] | We tried to unplug you nicely, | 我们本想把你关机了事 |
[1:02:05] | even though we knew that you beamed your video to Akan. | 即使我们知道你把视频传给了阿肯 |
[1:02:10] | No? | 没有吗 |
[1:02:11] | What is this? | 那这是什么 |
[1:02:13] | What is that? | 是什么 |
[1:02:17] | You’re broadcasting that to Akan! | 你把视频都传给阿肯了 |
[1:02:22] | Enough! | 够了 |
[1:02:23] | Enough. | 够了 |
[1:02:26] | Even if I did believe you, I still have to… | 就算我真信你 我还是得… |
[1:02:34] | Henry, no! | 亨利 不 |
[1:02:35] | No! | 不要 |
[1:02:40] | You brought them to my lab! | 你把他们引来实验室了 |
[1:02:42] | I trusted you! | 我居然信了你 |
[1:02:43] | Henry, please kill me. | 亨利 请你杀了我 |
[1:02:45] | Akan won’t. | 阿肯不会杀我的 |
[1:02:46] | He’ll make live me in this straitjacket | 他会让我穿着这紧身衣 |
[1:02:49] | and rotten, smelly skin. | 在这腐烂发臭的皮囊里活受罪 |
[1:02:52] | What the fuck was I thinking? | 我他妈到底在想啥 |
[1:02:54] | That Akan’s toy robot was my friend? | 居然把阿肯的玩具机器人当朋友 |
[1:03:03] | Thank you, Henry. | 谢谢你 亨利 |
[1:03:06] | Fuck you too, but mostly thanks. | 操你妈 不过还是谢谢 |
[1:03:10] | My lab is compromised, | 我的实验室暴露了 |
[1:03:11] | But I can build a new one using Akan’s equipment… | 不过我可以用阿肯的装备建个新的 |
[1:03:15] | When we go get your wife together. Alright? | 我们一起去救你老婆 好吗 |
[1:03:25] | Put that on the wall. | 安到墙上去 |
[1:03:27] | If I can’t have my lab, no one’s having her. | 如果我丢了实验室 别人也别想得到 |
[1:03:30] | Now, do not lose this. | 这个别丢了 |
[1:03:35] | Fuck you Akan. | 操你妈逼 阿肯 |
[1:03:39] | Do not change your channel. | 别换频道 |
[1:03:41] | We are coming right over. | 我们马上就来 |
[1:04:01] | Alright, I counted six vehicles. | 我数了 有六辆车 |
[1:04:04] | That’s at least 35 men. | 至少有三十五人 |
[1:04:06] | We’ve got to cut them down to half that | 在他们进入酒店之前 |
[1:04:07] | before they enter the hotel… | 要消灭掉一半 |
[1:04:09] | To give us a fighting chance to get out alive. | 让我们能够活着冲出去 |
[1:04:12] | Also, there’s a certain stigma | 另外 别人总觉得 |
[1:04:15] | attached to blokes who like musicals. | 喜欢音乐剧的男人阴阳怪气 |
[1:04:17] | I just want to get out there right now that I’m straight as an arrow. | 趁现在我直得不行 我要好好教训他们一顿 |
[1:04:21] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[1:04:23] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[1:04:31] | Wait for it. | 等等 |
[1:04:34] | Wait for it. | 等等 |
[1:04:36] | Now. | 开枪 |
[1:04:46] | Alright, cover me. | 掩护我 |
[1:05:16] | Fuck, they are in the hotel. | 操 他们进酒店了 |
[1:05:18] | We don’t need this sniper anymore either. | 我们也不需要狙击枪了 |
[1:05:21] | Go inside, see the colonel. | 进去找上校 |
[1:05:32] | Over here, laddie. | 在这里 朋友 |
[1:05:33] | Arm yourself to the teeth. | 全副武装 |
[1:05:36] | Don’t touch that. Emmagee is mine. | 别碰 这枪是我的 |
[1:05:40] | As my father used to say | 我父亲以前常说 |
[1:05:41] | “A grenade a day keeps the enemy at bay.” | “一天一只手榴弹 敌人不敢上前来” |
[1:05:44] | Come along. | 来吧 |
[1:05:46] | Chop chop. | 快快 |
[1:05:49] | Big Sally. | “大莎莉”拿好 |
[1:05:56] | Well, home is where the battle is. | 战斗就在家中 |
[1:06:05] | Alright, private, it is our duty | 大兵 我们的责任 |
[1:06:07] | to ensure that no harm comes to the cripple, understood? | 就是确保那残废不受伤 明白了吗 |
[1:06:11] | Follow on. | 跟我来 |
[1:06:28] | If you can hear them, but you can’t shoot them, | 你听得见他们 但不能开枪射他们 |
[1:06:30] | You can probably grenade them. | 可以给他们吃颗手榴弹 |
[1:06:32] | Drop an egg down there, laddie. | 丢一颗下去吧 |
[1:06:40] | Forward. | 前进 |
[1:06:45] | Come along. | 跟上 |
[1:06:46] | Good Lord, how embarrassing. | 我的天 真是难看 |
[1:06:55] | Dodged a bullet on that one. | 躲过一颗子弹 |
[1:07:02] | I’ll cover you. | 我掩护你 |
[1:07:04] | You go around them. | 你绕过去 |
[1:07:29] | Don’t let the cripple get below you, laddie! | 别让那残废下去了 朋友 |
[1:09:12] | Jolly good. | 好极了 |
[1:09:20] | Hold on, wait. Help me with the cripple. | 等等 过来帮帮我 |
[1:09:33] | Retreat five paces back on my command, laddie. | 我一下令你就后退五步 |
[1:09:44] | Spasibo, Yuri. | 谢谢你 尤里 |
[1:09:46] | My quarters are actually up there. | 我的家其实在上面 |
[1:09:50] | Would you like to see them? | 想去看看吗 |
[1:09:51] | We will. | 我们会看的 |
[1:09:53] | Indeed. | 是啊 |
[1:10:13] | Don’t spare the horses. | 开足马力 |
[1:10:22] | Take the next slipway. | 下个出口下 |
[1:10:24] | Off here, here we go. | 就这里 |
[1:10:35] | On anchors, laddie. | 朋友 停车吧 |
[1:10:36] | Let’s turn the tables on these buggers. | 让我们反败为胜吧 |
[1:10:45] | Tally ho. | 来了 |
[1:11:00] | Big Ben. | 这叫”大本钟” |
[1:11:24] | Akan is a cunt! | 阿肯是个婊子 |
[1:11:38] | Oh my. | 我的天 |
[1:11:40] | Looks like Akan’s already begun. | 看起来阿肯已经开始了 |
[1:11:43] | By tomorrow these poor chaps | 明天 这些可怜虫 |
[1:11:45] | will be super robotic soldiers like yourself. | 就会成为像你一样的超级机器人士兵 |
[1:11:48] | Look out! | 当心 |
[1:12:15] | On your feet, lad. | 站起来 伙计 |
[1:12:20] | On your left. | 左边 |
[1:12:29] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[1:12:32] | I’m gonna buy you some time. | 我给你争取点时间 |
[1:12:40] | Seal the doors. | 关门 |
[1:12:46] | I can’t tell you the number of times | 我都不记得有多少次 |
[1:12:48] | I’ve dreamt that I was riding up in this lift. | 梦想能坐这部电梯上去 |
[1:12:53] | It is a pity I can’t… | 只可惜我不能… |
[1:12:58] | It’s just the landing gear, laddie. | 没事的 朋友 |
[1:13:00] | Now, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:13:02] | When you kill Akan, | 等你杀了阿肯 |
[1:13:04] | I want you to look him right in those eyes | 你要盯着他的眼睛 |
[1:13:06] | until the rest of him is just as dead as they are, understood? | 直到他死得透透的 明白吗 |
[1:13:12] | No, I’m afraid I shall not be coming with. | 不 我应该不能跟你去了 |
[1:13:16] | But you letting me get you this far | 但你让我带你走到这一步 |
[1:13:18] | has given an old sweat his grandest gift… | 已经让我这个老兵 |
[1:13:22] | in all his years. | 深感欣慰 |
[1:13:27] | No. | 不 |
[1:13:29] | It’s lodged in its jugular. | 那东西插进他的颈动脉了 |
[1:13:32] | If you uncork it, I won’t be able to… | 如果你拔出来 我就不能… |
[1:13:36] | The… the thingamajig in your pocket quickly. | 你口袋里的玩意儿 快点 |
[1:13:44] | Afraid I have a confession to make. | 我要坦白一些事 |
[1:13:46] | See, I’ve been surveiling Akan for years. | 我监视阿肯很多年了 |
[1:13:48] | So when you dropped down onto that roadway and went rogue so magnificently, | 当你摔到路面并很快不受控制的时候 |
[1:13:54] | Well, all I saw was my shot at revenge. | 我看到了复仇的机会 |
[1:13:57] | You proved me right with Dimitry, | 迪米特里的活儿你没让我失望 |
[1:13:59] | but then in the forest… | 但在森林里 |
[1:14:01] | Well, I noticed an implant. | 我注意到了植入的东西 |
[1:14:06] | A memory block, see? | 一个记忆拦截器 |
[1:14:09] | And I couldn’t afford to have you remember a better life somewhere else, so… | 我不能让你回忆起在别处的幸福生活 于是 |
[1:14:15] | I left it in. | 我把它留在了里面 |
[1:14:17] | Not my finest hour, I’m afraid. | 我做得并不光彩 |
[1:14:21] | Then back in my lab, | 但在实验室里 |
[1:14:23] | while I was trying to analyze what you could do for me. | 当我在分析你能为我做什么的时候 |
[1:14:29] | I realized… | 我意识到 |
[1:14:32] | Who you are to me, Henry. | 你对我意味着什么 亨利 |
[1:14:45] | It’s bloody nice having a friend. Henry. | 交你这个朋友值了 |
[1:14:53] | You’d think all those deaths would have prepared me for this. | 你会觉得死了那么多次会让我做好准备 |
[1:15:01] | If you haven’t already, | 如果你还没有 |
[1:15:03] | you start to remember bits of your past now, Henry. | 那就从现在开始记起你过去的点滴 |
[1:15:10] | And those memories, they are real. | 那些记忆 它们是真实的 |
[1:15:16] | They are you. | 是你 |
[1:15:18] | Trust them. | 相信它们 |
[1:15:56] | Memories, memories, memories. | 记忆 记忆 记忆 |
[1:16:03] | My first batch of cyber-soldiers. | 我第一批半机器人士兵 |
[1:16:07] | With everything that you have experienced today | 你今天经历的所有事 |
[1:16:10] | uploaded into what’s left of their brains. | 都被上传到他们残存的大脑里 |
[1:16:14] | All they remember is waking up in the lab… | 他们只记得在实验室中醒来 |
[1:16:17] | with their wives screwing their legs on. | 老婆在给自己安脚 |
[1:16:24] | I love you, Charlie. | 我爱你 查理 |
[1:16:29] | I love you, Edward. | 我爱你 爱德华 |
[1:16:34] | I love you, Thomas. | 我爱你 托马斯 |
[1:16:36] | You recognize this? | 还记得这个吗 |
[1:16:40] | No? | 不记得了吗 |
[1:16:42] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[1:16:45] | They are your wife’s. | 是你老婆的 |
[1:16:49] | I smell what you like about her. | 我闻到了你喜欢她的味道 |
[1:16:54] | This one is almost ready for you. | 这个已经快准备好了 |
[1:16:57] | But I’m warning you, their boosters make the one you have now… | 但我警告你 他们的推动器可比你的好多了 |
[1:17:05] | You look like a fucking 9 volt. | 你他妈就像节九伏电池 |
[1:17:07] | Go ahead and fuck him up. | 上吧 干翻他 |
[1:22:11] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:22:12] | Get up! | 起来 |
[1:23:31] | Can you handle this? | 你打得过这个吗 |
[1:23:36] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[1:23:47] | Why are you hitting yourself Henry? | 你为啥自己打自己呢亨利 |
[1:24:06] | Baby? | 亲爱的 |
[1:24:07] | Baby, are you okay? | 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[1:24:09] | I love how protective you are of me. | 你如此护着我 我真是爱死你了 |
[1:24:19] | You owe me an apology. | 你要给我道歉 |
[1:24:21] | For? | 为啥 |
[1:24:24] | Doubting me. | 怀疑我 |
[1:24:26] | I did have certain apprehensions. | 我的确有不放心的地方 |
[1:24:28] | Then why did you let me do it? | 那你为什么让我做 |
[1:24:30] | I was just detaining my woman and losing all of my men. | 我只是把我老婆关起来 结果所有人都没了 |
[1:24:35] | Is everybody dead? | 大家都死了吗 |
[1:24:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:24:41] | Do you know when I realized this was working? | 你知道我什么时候知道这成功了吗 |
[1:24:44] | When? | 什么时候 |
[1:24:45] | When Henry pulled me into the escape pod, | 当亨利拉我进逃生舱 |
[1:24:49] | trying to get me out of the lab no matter what. | 不顾一切要救我出实验室 |
[1:24:52] | Who would have thought that pussy | 谁能料到这个懦夫 |
[1:24:54] | is hell of a motivator? | 能做出那样勇敢的事 |
[1:25:00] | We will have a hundred of you tomorrow, a thousand next week. | 明天我们就能造出一百个你 下周就有一千 |
[1:25:05] | Each one’s first memory will be his wife, | 每个人的第一记忆就是他老婆 |
[1:25:09] | slipping a cheap brass ring on his finger. | 给他戴上廉价的黄铜戒指 |
[1:25:13] | Every single one of my soldiers, | 我的每一个士兵 |
[1:25:15] | will wake willing to do anything my brilliant wife tells him, | 醒来后都会对我聪明的老婆言听计从 |
[1:25:21] | whether it’s marching in Paris or the White House lawn. | 无论是进军巴黎还是白宫草坪 |
[1:25:25] | I would like to pretend you understand the part you played. | 希望你能理解你扮演的重要角色 |
[1:25:29] | You did not make history, Henry. | 你没有创造历史 亨利 |
[1:25:33] | You helped end it. | 你帮助我们结束了历史 |
[1:25:50] | You… | 你 |
[1:25:52] | little… | 这个 |
[1:25:54] | pussy. | 小懦夫 |
[1:25:57] | That’s what my old man called me. | 我老子也是这么叫我的 |
[1:26:00] | It’s like it was my name. | 好像这就是我名字 |
[1:26:02] | And I proved him right by killing all the wrong people. | 我杀了所有不该杀的人 证明了他是对的 |
[1:26:10] | I love you, Henry. | 我爱你 亨利 |
[1:26:13] | I’ll never call you anything but your name, but you gotta decide. | 我以后只叫你亨利 但你要决定 |
[1:26:17] | Are you gonna lay there, swallow that blood in your mouth? | 你是躺在这里 咽下口中的血 |
[1:26:23] | Or are you gonna stand up, spit it out, and go spill theirs? | 还是站起来 吐出来 去叫他们血债血偿 |
[1:26:44] | Akan! | 阿肯 |
[1:26:45] | No fuck… | 我操 |
[1:26:58] | No! | 不 |
[1:27:36] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:27:38] | I am ordering you to stop! | 我命令你住手 |
[1:27:45] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[1:27:46] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:28:22] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[1:28:29] | No. | 不 |
[1:28:30] | Fuck you, motherfucker! | 去死吧 天杀的混蛋 |
[1:28:33] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[1:28:34] | How could you do this to me Henry? | 你怎么能这么对我 亨利 |
[1:28:37] | How could you fucking do this? | 你他妈怎么能这么对我 |
[1:28:39] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[1:28:41] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[1:28:50] | Motherfucker! | 你个混蛋 |
[1:28:59] | What happened, Henry? | 怎么回事 亨利 |
[1:29:05] | You were supposed to love me. | 你应该爱我的 |
[1:29:13] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[1:29:15] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[1:29:17] | Listen to your heart! | 听从你的内心啊 |