英文名称:Blindness
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:38] | Come on! | 快点! |
[01:44] | Come on! | 快点! |
[01:50] | It’s a green light! | 绿灯了! |
[01:58] | Come on! Move it! | 快点! 走啊! |
[01:59] | Sir? Open your window, sir. Okay! Okay! | 先生? 打开窗子 先生 好了! |
[02:03] | Wait a minute! | 等一会! |
[02:04] | -Sir? Sir? -I’m blind. | -先生? 先生? -我看不见了 |
[02:07] | -Open the window, please! -I’m blind. | -麻烦你打开车窗! -我看不见了 |
[02:11] | Stay calm. Stay where you are, and tell me, what happened? | 放轻松 待着别动 告诉我 发生了什么事? |
[02:14] | I’m blind! I’m blind! | 我看不见了! 我看不见了! |
[02:16] | It’s like something’s flooding my eyes. I didn’t do anything. | 好像有东西涌进我的眼睛里 我没有做任何事情 |
[02:19] | Right. It’s probably nerves. | 也许只是太紧张了 |
[02:21] | -Should someone call an ambulance? -Please… | -有人能叫下救护车吗? -麻烦… |
[02:22] | -just take me my apartment. -Just wait a minute! | -带我回家就好了 -等一会! |
[02:25] | -And my wife can help me. -I can take him. | -我妻子可以帮助我 -我可以帮他 |
[02:28] | I can drive him home. | 我可以带他回家 |
[02:30] | -Are you sure, sir? -Yes. Of course. | -你确定吗 先生? -对 当然 |
[02:32] | We got to get him off the street. | 我们必须先让他离开街道 |
[02:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:36] | Okay, sir. I’ll take you to the other side. | 好的 先生 我带你到另外一边 |
[02:40] | It’s just a blind guy. | 只是一个失明的人 |
[02:43] | Careful. Take care of him. Watch him. He can’t see. | 当心 看着点他 看着点他 他看不见了 |
[02:50] | He’s blind. | 他看不见了 |
[02:52] | He’s blind. | 他看不见了 |
[02:56] | Here you go. Give me your hand. | 好了 把手给我 |
[02:57] | Watch your head, please. Easy. Easy. | 当心头 放松 放松 |
[03:01] | Okay. So, you can hear me, right? | 好了 你可以听到我 对吗? |
[03:06] | -Yeah. Right. -So say something if you need it. | -对 对的 -如果有需要就说话 |
[03:09] | And we’ll have you home in no time. Okay? Any questions? | 我们马上就回你家 可以吗? 有什么问题吗? |
[03:14] | Why aren’t we moving? | 我们为什么还不走? |
[03:18] | It’s a red light. | 是红灯 |
[03:37] | There’s a movement to it. Like light particles. | 有一点动态的感觉 好像光粒子 |
[03:40] | Like light shining through a sea of white. | 好像光照耀进一片白的海洋 |
[03:44] | -It feels like I’m swimming in milk. -Really? Well… | -感觉好像我在牛奶中游泳 -真的吗? 哦… |
[03:48] | one good thing is I’ve never heard blindness described as white. | 好消息是我从来没有听说 失明是一片白色 |
[03:52] | It’s black, right? It’s the absence of light. | 是一片漆黑 对吗?完全没有光 |
[03:54] | -So, that’s a good thing. -I guess. | -所以这是个好事情 -大概吧 |
[03:57] | Yeah, sure it is. It means it’s not real blindness. | 对 肯定是 这说明不是真正的失明 |
[03:59] | Anyway, it’s too fast. Blindness is slow, right? | 无论任何 这太快了 失明是缓慢的 对吗? |
[04:01] | What you have is psychosomatic. Some kind of nervous thing. | 你可能是精神上的 紧张造成的 |
[04:06] | Just a second here. Is this where we’re going? | 只是暂时的 这就是我们要去的地方? |
[04:09] | Okay, so… Why don’t you just get out here. | 好 那… 你先下车 |
[04:12] | -Walk to the curb. -All right. | -走到路边 -好的 |
[04:17] | -I got it. -Walk to your left. Straight at. | -我知道 -一直向你的左边走 |
[04:20] | Hey! Hey! Look! | 嘿! 嘿! 看着点! |
[04:28] | Help! | 帮帮我! |
[04:35] | Help! | 帮帮我! |
[04:45] | Help! | 帮帮我! |
[04:47] | Don’t worry. I got you. | 不要紧张 我来了 |
[04:49] | -You okay? -Yeah. Oh, my God! | -你还好吗? -嗯 没事 上帝! |
[04:54] | This your building? It’s nice. | 这是你的房子?很不错 |
[04:56] | He’s blind. Can’t see. | 他失明了 看不见了 |
[04:59] | Just put your hand… Be careful! Remember stairs, right? | 把你的手… 当心! 记得台阶 好吧? |
[05:04] | What floor? I got it. I got it. | 哪一层? 我来 我来 |
[05:07] | -14th. -So. What are your problems? | -14楼 -你有什么问题吗? |
[05:10] | -Sorry? -What are you worried about? | -什么? -你在担心什么吗? |
[05:13] | -Nothing unusual. -No? Any other symptoms? | -没有什么特别 -没有? 有其他什么症状吗? |
[05:16] | -No? -Like nervous symptoms? | -没有? -比如精神紧张症状? |
[05:17] | No, my life is pretty regular these days. | 没有 这段时间我的生活非常规律 |
[05:20] | Not a care in the world? Life of leisure, huh? | 对世界没有担心?生活轻松 嗯? |
[05:24] | Here we go. Is anyone going to be at home, or are you going to be alone? | 走吧 有人在家吗 还是你一个人待着? |
[05:31] | Honey, I’m home. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[05:34] | Honey, I’m home. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[05:38] | -Thank you for everything. -Nice place. | -谢谢你的帮忙 -地方不错 |
[05:44] | Did your wife design it here? | 你妻子设计的这里吗? |
[05:49] | No. Listen. Thank you for everything. I’m so fine for now. | 不是 听着 谢谢你的帮忙 我现在很好 |
[05:55] | Do you want me to stay and take care of you until your wife gets home? | 你需要我留下来照顾你直到你妻子回来吗? |
[05:59] | -No, no, no. I’m fine. -Sure? It would make me feel better. | -不 我很好 -确定吗? 我没有问题的 |
[06:01] | I’m fine. Thank you. | 我很好 谢谢你 |
[06:03] | -You sure? -I’m sure. | -你确定? -我确定 |
[06:05] | -You want me to stay? -No, thank you. | -你需要我留下来吗? -不用 谢谢你 |
[06:07] | -All right. -Thank you very much. | 这下可好了 我可喜欢它了! |
[06:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:20] | Wonderful! I liked it so much. | 太好了! 我很喜欢 |
[06:27] | Look at this. | 看看这里 |
[06:30] | You couldn’t have cleaned it up before you lay down? | 在你躺下之前不能清理干净的吗? |
[06:36] | Are you even listening? | 你在听吗? |
[06:39] | I’m not your maid. | 我不是你的女佣 |
[06:44] | You’re bleeding. Are you okay? | 你在流血 你还好吗? |
[06:53] | I’m blind. | 我失明了 |
[07:00] | Eye doctors, eye doctors… Do you know any? | 眼科医生 眼科医生…你有认识的吗? |
[07:05] | Let’s just go to the hospital. | 我们直接去医院好了 |
[07:07] | No way, they’ll keep us waiting for hours. | 不可能 他们会让我们等几个小时 |
[07:11] | We’re going to a specialist. | 我们要去看专科医生 |
[07:15] | I’d rather die than stay like this. | 我宁愿死也不要这样待着 |
[07:17] | Shut up! You’re confusing me. | 闭嘴! 别添乱了 |
[07:21] | My apologies. | 对不起 |
[07:25] | -Honey? -What? | -亲爱的? -怎么? |
[07:26] | -So? -So, what? | -那么? -那么 什么? |
[07:30] | Can you see anything? Anything at all? | 能看到什么东西吗?任何东西? |
[07:31] | -I see nothing. -Try harder. | -我什么都看不见 -再试一下 |
[07:34] | -What? -Where are the car keys? | -什么? -你的车钥匙呢? |
[07:37] | Take your keys. You can look for mine later. | 带着你的钥匙 等一下再找我的 |
[07:40] | Taxi! | 出租车! |
[07:48] | Are you sure you looked everywhere? | 你确定你都找过了吗? |
[07:50] | Sure. There’s nothing wrong with my eyes. | 当然 我的眼睛没有任何问题 |
[07:57] | What kind of a person steals from a blind man? | 什么人会偷盲人的东西? |
[08:00] | He should go blind. | 他应该瞎掉 |
[08:09] | You can come with me now, sir. The doctor will see you in a minute. | 你可以进来了 先生 医生马上来给你诊断 |
[08:11] | -Excuse me. -Oh, God! | -抱歉 -哦 上帝! |
[08:12] | But I’ve been waiting here for over an hour with a child. | 我和孩子已经等了一个多小时了 |
[08:14] | Sorry, doctor’s orders. | 很抱歉 医生这么说的 |
[08:16] | Yeah, but my appointment was at six. It’s now seven o’clock. | 对 但是我预约在六点 现在已经七点了 |
[08:18] | -We’ll get to you as soon as we can. -And it’s not… | -马上就轮到你了 -这不是… |
[08:21] | Miss. Miss… Let him go. He’s worse off than we are. | 女士 女士… 让他去吧 他比我们严重许多 |
[08:25] | This is totally disrespectable. | 这太失礼了 |
[08:30] | Nothing. Nothing in your lenses. Nothing in the retina. | 什么都没有 眼睛里没有任何东西 网膜里没有任何东西 |
[08:35] | Somebody just turned out the lights? | 有人把光取走了吗? |
[08:36] | No, it’s more like all the lights were turned on. | 不 好像所有的光都打开了 |
[08:40] | Your eyes look perfect. | 你的眼睛完全没有问题 |
[08:42] | You see, I told you. | 看 我告诉过你 |
[08:44] | Except I cannot see anything. | 除了我看不见任何东西 |
[08:46] | Yes, and if this is true then we’re going to run some more tests. | 哦 如果这是真的我会做一些测试 |
[08:49] | Unfortunately we’re not going to be able to do that today. | 很不幸今天我们不能做 |
[08:52] | What do you mean, if it’s true? | 你说如果是真的是什么意思? |
[08:54] | -You think I’m lying? -No, not at all. | -你认为我在撒谎? -不 没有 |
[08:57] | But I’ve to be honest. I’ve never experienced anything like this. | 但是坦白说 我从来没有经历过这样的事 |
[09:00] | So, is that a prescription? | 那 那是处方吗? |
[09:03] | No, I’m actually writing directions for the hospital. | 不 我在写给医院的指导 |
[09:08] | I know how to get to the hospital. I don’t need directions. | 我知道怎么去医院 我不需要指导 |
[09:11] | They’re not for you. They’re for the staff. | 这不是给你的 给工作人员 |
[09:13] | So they know what to do with your husband when he arrives. | 这样他们就知道他到那里时该怎么做 |
[09:18] | -So that’s it? -That’s it for now. | -这就完了吗? -目前是这样 |
[09:20] | It’s going to be okay. We’re going to find out what it is. | 会没事的 我们会找到原因的 |
[09:24] | There’s nothing else we can do right now. | 现在我们无能为力 |
[09:29] | And I’ll just need a signature right there. | 在这里签名 |
[09:31] | -Okay. -I’m sorry. Not you, him. | -好的 -很抱歉 不是你 是他 |
[09:34] | Me? | 我? |
[09:39] | -Parking stamp? -We don’t have a car. | -停车票? -我们没有车 |
[09:53] | Shit. | 该死 |
[09:58] | What you doing? The road’s closed! | 你在做什么?那条路封了! |
[10:03] | What was that? | 搞什么? |
[10:10] | Fuck! | 该死! |
[10:17] | That’s stupid. Stupid. | 太蠢了 太蠢了 |
[10:39] | Alright, we’re gonna do this guy. Remember this guy, the crab? | 好了 我们来做这个检测 记得这个东西吗 大螃蟹? |
[10:43] | Alright, we’re gonna test this eye first. | 好 我们先来测试这只眼睛 |
[10:48] | -Do you prefer this lens or this? -The other one. | -你喜欢这只镜片还是这只? -这一个 |
[10:50] | -This one? You sure? -Yeah. Yeah. | -这一个? 这一个? -对 对 |
[10:53] | All right, put your glasses on. This is for you. | 好了 戴上眼睛吧 给你的 |
[10:57] | Show your mom. Good boy. | 给妈妈看 好孩子 |
[11:00] | I’m going to ask you to take the drops for at least five days. | 你需要连续五天滴这个药 |
[11:03] | And maybe, should I keep wearing the glasses. | 或者 我需要一直戴眼睛 |
[11:06] | Would you like me to order you to wear them? | 你需要我命令你戴吗? |
[11:13] | Okay. I order you to wear your sunglasses. | 好的 我命令你一直戴你的太阳眼睛 |
[11:19] | Unless you’re bathing or sleeping. | 除非你洗澡或睡觉时候 |
[11:23] | All right, I’ll give you a try tomorrow. | 好的 明天我让你尝试一下 |
[11:25] | I just wanted to get your take on a bizarre case I saw today. Okay. | 我想让你处理一下 今天我碰到的怪病例 对 |
[11:31] | So,it appeared to be a kind of, “amaurosis”, which is a… | 看起来是一种”全盲” 这是… |
[11:43] | -which is a kind of a… -Sorry. | -是一种… -抱歉 |
[11:47] | Are you done? Sure do you want to hear this or no? | 好了吗? 你想不想听呢? |
[11:49] | Except with an ”amaurosis” everything goes dark… | 和”全盲”所有东西都变黑不同的是… |
[11:52] | and with him everything was white. | 对他来说所有东西都是白的 |
[11:54] | -Well, how do you know what he saw? -Exactly, I don’t know… | -哦 你怎么知道他看到什么? -的确 我不知道… |
[11:57] | what he saw, but I guess I have to take his word for it, don’t I? | 他看到什么 但是我想 我应该相信他说的 对吧? |
[12:01] | It could be something neurological, like… | 可能是神经方面的疾病, 就像… |
[12:04] | something we call ”agnosia”… | 我们称为”失认症”的病例… |
[12:06] | which is an inability to recognize familiar objects. | 不能识别熟悉的东西 |
[12:11] | -”Agnosia?” -That’s right. | -“失认症?” -对的 |
[12:13] | It’s as if a man sees, I don’t know, a fork, he looks at it he says: | 好像一个人看到 比如 一个叉子 他看着然后说 |
[12:17] | ”What is this thing? I’ve never seen anything like this before.” | “这是什么东西? 我以前从来没有见过这样的东西” |
[12:24] | Is that related to ”agnosticism”? | 这个和”不可知论”有关吗? |
[12:29] | In what way? | 哪一方面? |
[12:31] | You know, ”Agnosia”, ”Agnosticism”. | 你知道”失认症” “不可知论” |
[12:33] | -Etymologically speaking? -Yeah. Didn’t you take Latin? | -词源一致? -对 你学过拉丁语? |
[12:37] | It’s actually Greek, dear. | 事实上是希腊语 亲爱的 |
[12:38] | Well, I bet it has something to do with ignorance, or lack of belief. | 哦 我想这和无知有关 或者缺乏信心 |
[12:44] | There’s a lot of judgment in that word. | 对这个词有很多判断 |
[12:47] | Never mind. Never mind. | 没关系 没关系 |
[12:50] | You want some more wine? | 还要红酒吗? |
[12:53] | -No, but are you sure you do? -Yeah! | -不用 但是你确定你需要吗? -对! |
[13:14] | -I’m going to bed. -Okay. | -我要去睡觉了 -好的 |
[13:17] | Wait, hold on, hold on. | 等等 等一下 等一下 |
[13:21] | What was I gonna ask you? | 我要问你什么呢? |
[13:22] | -What was I gonna say? How are you? -Something about dinner? | -我刚才想说什么? 你怎么样? -关于晚饭吗? |
[13:25] | No. | 不是 |
[13:27] | -Diseases? -No. That’s a nice sweater. | -疾病? -不 毛衣很漂亮 |
[13:31] | Thanks. I can’t help you, sweetheart. Sorry. | 谢谢 我帮不了你 宝贝 很抱歉 |
[13:34] | -Okay. Good night. -Good night. | -好的 晚安 -晚安 |
[13:35] | I’m sorry. I’m a little distracted. I know. I know. I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 我有点心烦意乱 我知道了 我知道了 很抱歉 |
[13:39] | Could you set the alarm back for half an hour? | 你能把闹钟设定提前半小时吗? |
[13:41] | I need to make a couple calls in the morning. | 早上我要打几个电话 |
[13:42] | -Yeah, of course. Good night. -Good night. | -好 当然可以 晚安 -晚安 |
[13:45] | -Thank you for the tart. -It was Tiramisu. | -谢谢你的果馅饼 -那是提拉米苏 |
[13:48] | Yeah, Tiramisu. | 对 提拉米苏 |
[14:04] | Well, well. What’s the big secret? | 哦 哦 有什么大秘密吗? |
[14:10] | -What are you hiding from? -Jerks like you. | -你在躲什么呢? -你这样的混蛋 |
[14:18] | That’ll be 11 even. | 11块整 |
[14:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:37] | Taxi! | 出租车! |
[14:45] | Hi. Hotel Emiliano, please. | 你好 去Emiliano酒店 |
[14:57] | Do you have the time? | 几点? |
[15:00] | Yeah, you still have 20 minutes. | 你还有20分钟 |
[15:11] | -Hi. -Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[15:12] | Your guy said you might be late. You’re pretty. Nice to meet you. | 你的人说你可能会迟到 你很漂亮 很高兴认识你 |
[15:17] | I can’t take my glasses off. ls that a problem? | 我不能摘下眼镜 可以吗? |
[15:19] | -Are you serious? -Doctor’s orders. | -你是认真的吗? -遵医嘱 |
[15:22] | -Really? -I can call another girl. | -真的吗? -我可以叫其他女孩 |
[15:32] | Fuck! | 该死! |
[15:38] | That was wild. | 很爽 |
[15:40] | I mean it. Really weird. | 我说真的 很奇怪 |
[15:45] | I still see everythingwhite. | 我还是只看到白的东西 |
[16:00] | -Just ring the bell. -I’ve been ringing the bell. | -按门铃吧 -我已经按了 |
[16:05] | -Can I help you? -This man says he’s your husband. | -有什么事吗? -这个男人说他是你丈夫 |
[16:08] | -He can’t see. -I don’t care what he’s done! | -他失明了 -我不管他做过什么事! |
[16:11] | -You can just turn around… -Just open the fucking door! | -你还是赶快滚吧… -该死的开门! |
[16:14] | Officer, I don’t know this man! | 警官 我不认识这个男人! |
[16:15] | -Forget he’s a cop! Let me in! -All right. | -别管这个警察! 让我进来! -够了 |
[16:18] | Get out! Fucker! | 滚! 混账! |
[16:20] | -Thanks a lot! -Nice and easy. | -非常感谢! -安静下来 |
[16:25] | Come on, come on, let’s go! I’ll get you some help. | 快 快 走! 我找人来帮你 |
[16:27] | -I can’t see! -Wait here! I’ll get you some help! | -我看不见了! -在这里等! 我来找人帮你! |
[16:29] | -Just wait right here! -You don’t understand? I can’t see! | -在这里等着! -你不明白吗? 我看不见了! |
[16:32] | -Shit! -Oh, Jesus! | -该死! -哦 上帝! |
[16:34] | I need security at 18, right away! | 18楼需要保安 立刻! |
[16:36] | -Hi! -Hi! What…? | -你好! -你好! 什么…? |
[16:41] | -I’m gonna grab your purse. -Yeah. It’s okay. | -我替你拿包 -好的 没事的 |
[16:44] | -Where’s your clothes? -Jesus Christ! | -你的衣服呢? -上帝! |
[16:46] | -Everything’s going to be all right. -I know her. | -一切都会好的 -我认识她 |
[16:48] | -Don’t push me! -Everything’s going to be… | -不要推我! -一切都会… |
[16:50] | -Shut the hell up! -Take your hands off me! | -他妈的闭嘴! -把手拿开! |
[16:54] | -Where’s my dress? -Your dress is just here. | -我的裙子呢? -在这里 |
[17:02] | I need to call my parents. | 我要打电话给我父母 |
[17:43] | -You’re up before the alarm. -Yes. | -你没有等到闹钟就醒了 -对 |
[17:46] | -Good morning. -I doubt it’s going to be that good. | -早上好 -我觉得不是很好 |
[17:50] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[17:53] | I… I can’t see. | 我…我看不见了 |
[17:56] | -What? -That patient I saw yesterday… | -什么? -昨天我看的那个病人… |
[17:58] | must have infected me. | 一定是传染给我了 |
[18:00] | That’s… that’s impossible. Let… let me look. Here. | 那…那不可能 让我看一下这里 |
[18:06] | I don’t… I don’t see anything. Nobody goes blind like that. | 我看不见…我看不见任何东西 没有人这样失明 |
[18:11] | Well, there’s at least two of us now. | 哦 现在有两个人了 |
[18:13] | Oh, no! No, go out! Oh, God, no! You touched! No, I’m… | 不! 出去! 哦上帝 你碰到了! 不 我… |
[18:17] | -It’s infectious! -No, no, no! | -会传染的! -不 不 不! |
[18:19] | I’m telling you! It’s infectious! | 我告诉你! 是会传染的! |
[18:21] | He gave it to me! It’s contagious! | 他传染给我! 会传染的! |
[18:23] | I’m not gonna get sick. I promise. I promise. | 我不会生病的 我保证 我保证 |
[18:27] | Jesus! I spent the night in bed with you! | 天啊! 我和你在一张床上! |
[18:28] | It’s all right. We’ll take care of it. It’s all right. | 没事的 我们会没事的 没事的 |
[18:34] | -I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. -It’s all right. It’s all right. | -我很抱歉 我很抱歉 -没事的 没事的 |
[18:42] | -What time is it? -It’s almost 8h3O. | -现在几点了? -大约八点半 |
[18:46] | Okay, let’s call the hospital. | 好 我们打电话给医院 |
[18:56] | With no visible signs of trauma. No extenuating symptoms. | 没有明显的外伤 没有减轻的症状 |
[18:59] | -I’m not barricade the streets. -There you go. Here you are. | -我没有妨碍这条路 -好了 给你 |
[19:02] | All right, I’ll see you soon. No problem. | 好的 等下再见 没有问题 |
[19:05] | That’s a risk I can take. All right. | 我可以冒这个险 好的 |
[19:11] | -What seems to be the problem? -It’s a boy, he’s blind. | -有什么问题? -是一个男孩 他失明了 |
[19:13] | Hey, sport! It’s okay. | 嘿 孩子! 没事的 |
[19:15] | Everything is fine. Don’t be nervous. | 一切正常 不要紧张 |
[19:20] | Somebody,help! | 有人吗 帮帮我! |
[19:26] | I can’t see! | 我看不见了! |
[19:29] | Ministry of Health. It’s a little bit early. | 卫生部 现在有点早 |
[19:32] | I would suggest that you call sometime after nine. Yes nine. | 我建议你九点以后再打来 对九点 |
[19:36] | Morning, Minister. Some strange calls this morning. | 早上好 部长 今天早上有奇怪的电话 |
[19:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:42] | God! He was here at six I think. Or, six thirty. | 上帝! 我想他六点时候在这里或者六点半 |
[19:46] | Who else was here? The waiting room was crowded, I remember. | 这里怎样? 我记得候诊室有很多人 |
[19:49] | -Ma’am. -Excuse me. | -女士 -等一下 |
[19:51] | I’ve all the contact numbers here. Do you want me to… | 我这里有联系电话 你需要我… |
[19:54] | Ma’am. I’m gonna have to ask you to close up shop… | 女士 我需要你关掉门诊… |
[19:56] | and come with us as quickly as possible. | 尽快跟我们过来 |
[19:59] | May I have those files, please? | 我可以看这些文件吗? |
[20:03] | They’re going to be here any minute. | 他们随时都会到 |
[20:05] | I know. That’s why I want you to relax. | 我知道 所以我希望你放松一些 |
[20:08] | I’ll take care of everything we may come across. | 我会处理好我们会遇到的所有的事 |
[20:14] | Okay, I’ll be fine. | 好的 我会没事的 |
[20:15] | If I need anything, I’ll have them call you. Or I’ll call you myself. | 如果需要什么我就让他们打电话给你 或者我直接打给你 |
[20:21] | They can’t keep us apart for too long. Can they? | 他们不会把我们分开太久 对吗? |
[20:29] | -Are you coming? -I’m right behind you. | -你过来吗? -我就在你后面 |
[20:31] | -Don’t lock yourself out now. -Don’t worry, I’ve got the keys. | -现在不要把自己锁在门外面 -不用担心 我带了钥匙 |
[20:34] | -Morning, sir. -Morning. | -早上好 先生 -早上好 |
[20:38] | Please, approach the vehicle. | 请走进车里 |
[20:40] | -Do you have a cell phone, sir? -Yes. | -你带手机了吗 先生? -对 |
[20:43] | Put it in the bag, please. | 请把它放进袋子里 |
[20:45] | -What for? -Thank you. This way. | -为什么? -谢谢你 这边 |
[20:48] | -I got it, thank you. -This way. | -我抓好了 谢谢 -这边 |
[20:52] | -Thank you. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[20:56] | No, no, step down, ma’am. I’m asking you to step down! | 不 不 下来 女士 我命令你下来! |
[20:59] | -No, I’m gonna go. -My orders are only to take the man. | -不 我要去 -我只接到命令带他走 |
[21:01] | This vehicle is for infected, okay? | 这辆车是给被传染者的 知道吗? |
[21:03] | Well, then you’ll have to take me, because I’ve just gone blind. | 哦 那你一定要带我走了 因为我刚刚也失明了 |
[21:08] | Fine, have it your way. | 随便 你自己决定吧 |
[21:13] | Jesus! | 天呐! |
[21:25] | Attention! Attention! | 注意! 注意! |
[21:28] | The Government regrets having been forced to exercise with urgency… | 政府很抱歉被迫采取了紧急措施… |
[21:32] | what it considers to be it’s duty to protect the population by all means. | 尽一切方法保护人民是政府的职责 |
[21:38] | We are in a state of crisis. An epidemic of blindness… | 我们正处在危机的关头 一种盲流感… |
[21:42] | provisionally known as the “White Sickness”we’re relying… | 暂时被认定为”白色失明” 我们要依靠… |
[21:46] | on the public spirit and cooperation of all citizens… | 公众的精神和全民的合作… |
[21:50] | to stem any future contagion. | 来阻止以后的传播 |
[21:52] | The decision to temporarily quarantine all those infected… | 临时决定隔离所有的被传染者… |
[21:56] | was not taken without careful consideration. | 是经过慎重考虑的 |
[21:59] | Be assured that the isolation in which you find yourselves… | 确保在这种隔离中 你发现自己… |
[22:03] | represents,above any personal considerations… | 除了接受悉心的照顾外 代表了… |
[22:07] | an act of solidarity with the rest of the Nation. | 和其他国民团结一心 |
[22:10] | You’ll never believe where they brought us. | 你不会相信他们带我们到了什么地方 |
[22:13] | Let me guess, this guy’s voice is already driving me crazy. | 让我猜一下 这个家伙的声音已经要让我发疯了 |
[22:18] | You’re lucky you can’t see it. | 很幸运你看不到 |
[22:21] | It’s a video? Well, that’s scary. | 是录像吗?哦 的确很恐怖 |
[22:24] | Makes you question what kind of an idiot… | 让你疑惑 什么样的傻子… |
[22:26] | would play a video in a quarantine for the blind. | 会放电视在盲人的隔离区里 |
[22:30] | Each ward is equipped with a phone forcommunication… | 每一个病房都配有电话… |
[22:32] | -Here. -…with the outside. | -来 -用来和外界通讯 |
[22:35] | The phone is for emergency purposes only. | 只能在紧急情况下使用 |
[22:39] | We’ve got to get you out of here. I’m gonna tell them you can see. | 你必需离开这里 我得告诉他们你能看见 |
[22:44] | No. They’ll never believe it. You’d never get near enough to tell them. | 不 他们不会信的 你也没法接近他们 告诉他们 |
[22:46] | I want you to go home. Please, go home. | 我想让你回家 回去吧 |
[22:48] | I know you think you have to say that, but I’m fine! | 我明白你觉得应该说明实情 可我在这也挺好的 |
[22:50] | -It’s what I want. -Really? All right. | -可我想这么做 -是吗? 那好吧 |
[22:52] | -I want it. -All right. | -我想 -好吧 |
[22:56] | Anyway, it’s too late now. | 好了 现在太晚了 |
[22:59] | -We shouldn’t tell that I can see. -You’re right. | -我能看见的事 不该告诉任何人 -你说的对 |
[23:02] | With that spirit of cooperation in mind… | 我们对大家有以下要求 |
[23:05] | we ask everyone pay attention to the following simple instructions. | 希望大家合作 |
[23:09] | -Are you with me? -Echo! | -你还在么? -回声 |
[23:11] | Number One: Each patient shall choose his own bed. | 第一条 每个病人应选一张自己的床 |
[23:16] | -It’s a corridor. -Number Two: | -这是条走廊 -第二条 |
[23:19] | Each ward shall elect a captain, or”ward representative”… | 每间病房应推选一位”病房代表” |
[23:24] | forcommunication with the outside world… | 由他来与外界交涉 |
[23:27] | Four? Three? | 四? 三? |
[23:30] | Row two, Number Three. | 第二列 第三个 |
[23:33] | Five. | 五 |
[23:34] | -Doctor, how many wards are there? -Yes, sorry. | -大夫 一共有多少间病房? -嗯 不好意思 |
[23:37] | There’s two other wards on this floor… | 这层楼另外还有两间病房 |
[23:40] | and then another ward on the lower floor… | 楼下还有一间 |
[23:42] | -for people who… -How do you know that? | -是给未失明的人… -你是怎么知道的? |
[23:46] | We explored a little before you came in. | 你们来之前 我们查看了下 |
[23:48] | We chose this ward because it’s closest to the entrance… | 我们选了这间是因为它离出口最近 |
[23:51] | -where the food comes in. -Well, someone’s thinking. | -就是发放食物的地方 -呵 有点心思呀 |
[23:54] | That’s the asshole who’s responsible for all this. | 这是引起这一切的那个混蛋吧 |
[23:58] | If I had my fucking eyes, I’d kill him. | 要是我还看得见 一定杀了他 |
[24:00] | He’s responsible for stealing my car. | 是他偷了我的车 |
[24:02] | -What? Are you serious? -Damn yeah! | -什么? 你开玩笑吧? -没错! |
[24:04] | If I hadn’t been decent and stopped to help you… | 要不是我好心的帮你… |
[24:06] | I’m gonna go to another room… | 我去别的房间了 |
[24:08] | as far away as possible from this son of a bitch. | 离这混蛋越远越好 |
[24:10] | Son of a bitch who can steal from a blind man… | 狗娘养的 瞎子的车都偷 |
[24:15] | -Honey, honey, they’re fighting! -They are fighting? | -亲爱的 他们打起来了! -打起来了? |
[24:17] | Stop it now! Stop that! | 住手! 停下来! |
[24:20] | -Stop this! -Over here. | -别这样 -这边来 |
[24:22] | -Stop this! -Here. | -别打了! -这边来 |
[24:24] | Stop! Stop, you’re acting like children! | 别打了! 别打了 你们俩跟孩子似的! |
[24:28] | Stop it, please! | 别打了 求你们了! |
[24:34] | We’re obviously all alone here. Okay? We’re on our own! | 我们在这没依没靠 只能靠自己! |
[24:38] | So, if you want to make this place a hell… | 你们要想把这弄成不是人呆的地儿 |
[24:40] | you’re going upon it in absolutely the right way. | 就接着打 |
[24:42] | -He stole my car. -It doesn’t matter. | -他偷了我的车 -那又怎么样 |
[24:44] | What are you gonna do with a car? You can’t drive anyway. | 你现在也开不了了 还要车干嘛 |
[24:46] | -He stole my sight! -Okay, stop that now. | -他传染我才看不见的! -好了 少说一句 |
[24:48] | Look, Doc, or whoever the fuck you are! | 听着 大夫 不管你他妈是谁 |
[24:51] | We’re all equal here, right? There’s been no proper election. | 我们在这是平等的 对吧? 根本就没法合理选举 |
[24:55] | So don’t start ordering people around with that tone of voice. | 你别一副命令腔 拿个鸡毛当令箭 |
[24:58] | I am not ordering anybody, I’m simply asking you to… | 我没下任何命令 我只是让你… |
[25:01] | I’m simply asking you to leave this man alone. | 我只是想让你放过他 |
[25:04] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[25:06] | Just be aware that I don’t respond well to that voice… | 不过记着我听那权威似的声音 |
[25:10] | of authority. | 不爽… |
[25:12] | What I do respond to, in case you’re wondering… | 想知道我喜欢听什么吗… |
[25:16] | is flattery, and people sucking up to me. | 恭维 奉承 |
[25:20] | Everyone close your eyes, ladies. I’m gonna take off my clothes now… | 女士请闭眼 我要脱衣服了… |
[25:25] | and try out this bed here. Number Three. | 我躺这床上试试 第三张床 |
[25:32] | Are you okay? If you need anything in the night, I’m right here. | 你还好吗? 夜里有需要就叫我 我就在旁边 |
[25:37] | I gotta go pee. | 我要尿尿 |
[25:39] | Doorway. So try to remember the route. | 这是门口 试着记着点路 |
[25:43] | How many doors. How many steps. | 记着有几扇门 几磴楼梯 |
[25:46] | I counted them when I first got here. | 我一来到这就开始数着了 |
[25:49] | -And straight. -And straight. | -然后是直道 -直道 |
[25:50] | Stop it. | 别弄 |
[25:53] | Doorway. Doorway. Right turn. | 门口 门口 右转 |
[25:56] | -I think. -Right turn. | -我想 -右转 |
[25:59] | Straight. | 直走 |
[26:02] | Another doorway. | 又经过一个房门 |
[26:07] | -Jesus! -What happened? | -上帝啊! -怎么了? |
[26:10] | What are you wearing for shoes, bitch? | 婊子 你脚上穿的什么? |
[26:12] | Where’s the wound? | 伤到哪了? |
[26:14] | -Here? -Fuck! | -这? -妈的! |
[26:16] | -We need to clean it up. -Crazy bitch stuck her heel in me. | -我们得清洁伤口 -臭婊子用鞋跟踩我 |
[26:18] | I tripped. And watch your mouth. | 我绊着了 你嘴放干净点 |
[26:20] | -I gotta go pee! -Just hold it a little while. | -我要尿尿! -再忍一忍 |
[26:23] | Everyone, stay put. We’ll be right back. Okay, okay. | 大家拉着站好别动 我们马上就回来 好的 好的 |
[26:30] | I really gotta go pee! | 我真的要尿尿! |
[26:43] | Jesus! A piece of skin, or something. | 妈呀 这是块皮么 还是什么 |
[26:46] | I found some dishtowels, but I don’t know if they’re clean. | 我找到些厨房纸巾 不过不知道干不干净 |
[26:49] | Okay. Keep pressure on it. | 好的 按着这里 |
[26:51] | -It’s too dirty, I think. -It’s really bleeding. | -太脏了 -血流的很厉害 |
[26:54] | What are you wearing? Give me your shirt. Quickly. | 你穿的是什么? 把衬衫给我 快点 |
[27:00] | Thank God we have a real doctor here. Seriously. | 谢天谢地 这有个真正的大夫 真的大夫 |
[27:04] | -I was only fooling around. -Relax, relax. | -我只是唬人的 -放松 放松 |
[27:07] | -Here, here. Let me… -Careful! | -来 来 让我来… -当心! |
[27:10] | Let me do it. Let me do it. | 让我来吧 让我来吧 |
[27:18] | Careful with that. It’s expensive. | 慢着点 很贵的 |
[27:22] | Expensive shirt of mine. | 我很值钱的一件衬衫 |
[27:24] | Once… | 一圈… |
[27:27] | twice… | 两圈… |
[27:29] | three times. All right. | 三圈 好了 |
[27:33] | -That’s fine. -That’s good. | -已经好了 -很好 |
[27:45] | I’m afraid it’s gonna be infected. | 我担心会感染 |
[27:51] | Doesn’t surprise me. The filth from the street on that shoe. | 可不呗 那双鞋底下粘了多少街上的脏东西 |
[28:04] | What time is it? | 几点了? |
[28:06] | 1h3O. | 一点半 |
[28:17] | You can’t be responsible for everyone. | 你不可能照顾所有人 |
[28:21] | You need to sleep. | 你需要睡一会了 |
[28:30] | -Are you afraid to close your eyes? -No. I’m afraid to open them. | -你是不是不敢闭上眼睛? -不 我害怕睁开眼的时候 |
[28:35] | Afraid I’ll go blind in my sleep. | 害怕一觉醒来就看不见了 |
[28:47] | I’m gonna take a walk. | 我去走走 |
[28:58] | Opening the gate. Pull right up to the door. | 打开大门 停在门右边 |
[29:06] | Closing the gate. | 关大门 |
[29:11] | Locking up. | 锁门 |
[29:14] | Only the infected are permitted within these doors. | 只有感染的人才能进去 |
[29:16] | Once inside, follow the corridor until the wards. Alright,let’s go. | 进去后沿着走廊直走到病房 走吧 |
[29:22] | Four, three, two, one. | 四个 三个 两个 一个 |
[29:27] | Five, four, three, two, one. | 五 四 三 二 一 |
[29:35] | Five, four, three, two, one. | 五 四 三 二 一 |
[29:39] | Hello? Hello, can anyone hear us? Door. Door? | 嘿? 嘿 有人么? 门 门? |
[29:45] | Hello? Hello? | 嘿? 哈喽? |
[29:48] | Honey, wake up. | 亲爱的 起来 |
[29:50] | -What? -New people. | -怎么了? -新病人来了 |
[29:51] | -How many? – Not… not many. | -几个? -不… 不多 |
[29:53] | -Do you have beds available in here? -Yeah. We should. | -你们这有空床么? -有 应该有 |
[29:55] | -How many of you are there? -We don’t know. | -你们一共几个人? -不知道 |
[29:58] | -We don’t know -Okay. | -我们不知道 -哦 |
[30:00] | Maybe you could count off. One by one, and introduce yourselves. | 可以数一数 一一介绍一下自己 |
[30:06] | I’m Number One. I’m a police officer. | 我第一个 我是警察 |
[30:08] | I’m Number Two. I’m a taxi driver. | 我第二个 我是出租车司机 |
[30:14] | Number Three. A pharmacist assistant. | 我第三个 药剂师助理 |
[30:16] | Four. I’m a hotel maid. | 第四个 酒店女工 |
[30:19] | Five. Financial advisor. | 第五个 金融顾问 |
[30:23] | That’s my wife! That’s my wife! | 那是我老婆! 那是我老婆! |
[30:27] | -Honey? -It’s me. | -亲爱的? -是我 |
[30:29] | Honey? | 亲爱的? |
[30:31] | -Where are you? -Here. | -你在哪? -在这 |
[30:35] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[30:37] | Here. Say something. | 这儿 说句话 |
[30:42] | Here. | 这里 |
[30:47] | -Keep talking. -Here. | -继续说 -这里 |
[31:12] | That’s great! | 太好了! |
[31:16] | -Is my mom here? -She’ll be here, don’t worry. Okay? | -我妈妈来了么? -她会来的 别急 好吗? |
[31:21] | Get off! | 走开! |
[31:24] | That’s them. I wanna catch them. Quickly. | 是他们 我要截住他们 快点 |
[31:29] | -It’s occupied. Move on. -We’ll be right back! | -这里满了 继续走 -我们一会就回来 |
[31:34] | -And who was that guy talking? -Is our ward representative, right? | -谁在说话? -是我们病房代表 |
[31:38] | Please! | 求你了! |
[31:40] | -Let’s go! -Please! Stop! | -我们走吧 -求你了! 别! |
[31:42] | -Stop! -Stop! | -停下来! -别去! |
[31:44] | -Please wait! -Excuse me! | -请等等! -劳驾! |
[31:47] | -Wait! -Wait! | -等等! -等等! |
[31:48] | -I’m sorry. You gotta to get back. -Excuse me. Listen. | -抱歉 你们必须回去 -劳驾 听着 |
[31:52] | We have a man here with a injured leg… | 这里有个人伤了腿… |
[31:54] | and he needs serious medical attention. | 他需要医疗救治 |
[31:57] | He has an infection, he needs antibiotics, I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 他伤口感染 需要抗生素 |
[32:00] | I can’t let you leave. So, please, turn back. | 我不能让你逃走 请回吧 |
[32:02] | Okay. I’m not asking to leave. I’m simply trying to ask for help here. | 好 我不是想逃走 只是想求助 |
[32:05] | Get the fuck back! Another step and I’m gonna shoot. | 你他妈给我滚回去! 再往前一步我就开枪了 |
[32:08] | -Honey… -This is ridiculous. | -亲爱的… -这太荒谬了 |
[32:10] | -I have a sick man here. -This isn’t gonna work. | -这里有病人 -没用的 |
[32:13] | I’m gonna count to three and if you don’t turn back… | 我数三下 你再不回去… |
[32:16] | I’m going to shoot you! | 我就开枪杀了你 |
[32:23] | Can you talk to your superior, please? | 你能向你的上司通报下么? 求你了 |
[32:26] | -One! -You got to be kidding me. | -一! -开玩笑吧 |
[32:29] | -Two! -This is… this is insanity! | -二! -这…真是疯了! |
[32:31] | Will you talk to your supervisors? | 你能跟上司说一下么? |
[32:33] | -This is not going to work! -Three! I’m gonna fucking shoot you! | -没有用的! -三! 妈的 我要开枪了! |
[32:36] | Let’s go! | 走啊! |
[32:41] | -This is ridiculous! -Just forget it. They’re not… | -太荒唐了! -算了吧 他们不会… |
[32:49] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我简直不能相信 |
[32:53] | Stop. | 算了 |
[32:54] | Each ward is equipped with a phone… | 每间病房配备有电话… |
[32:57] | forcommunication with the outside… | 用来和外界通讯… |
[32:59] | the phone is for emergency purposes only. | 只能在紧急情况下使用 |
[33:10] | Take. Try it. | 拿着 试试 |
[33:13] | -This is great. -Is there any coffee here? | -太棒了 -这有咖啡么? |
[33:15] | Is there any extra food at the end there? | 那边有多余的食物么? |
[33:20] | I don’t have. | 我没有 |
[33:22] | I don’t… The other table needs more. | 我没有… 那一桌还得要点 |
[33:24] | I think I have one extra fruit cup. | 我这可能多点水果 |
[33:28] | -Any want the meat pack? -The other table can have some? | -有人要肉么? -那桌需要么? |
[33:31] | Does anybody have a knife? | 谁有刀子? |
[33:34] | -A knife? -Or a fork? | -刀? -叉子也行? |
[33:37] | I have a knife. | 我有刀 |
[33:40] | -Do you want to borrow mine? -I’ll wait, what about you? | -你要借用么? -我等等吧 你怎么办? |
[33:43] | -We can share. -No problem. | -我们一起用 -没问题 |
[33:47] | I’m still curious about what happened to that girl, though. | -我还是好奇 那女孩到底怎么了 |
[33:50] | There was this girl, in 18O6. | 当时 1806号房里有个女孩 |
[33:53] | Screaming. Naked, except for these sunglasses. | 惊叫 一丝不挂 只戴着墨镜 |
[33:57] | -Naked? -She’d gone blind? | -一丝不挂? -她盲了? |
[33:59] | Yeah. She was the one that infected me. | 嗯 就是她感染我的 |
[34:02] | -Is it good your fruit? -Yeah. | -你的水果够吗? -够了 |
[34:04] | Yes, I’ll Ieave a message. | 嗯 我要留言 |
[34:07] | My message is: Why is there an emergency number… | 我想说 如果根本不派人接听 |
[34:10] | if there’s no one there to answer it? | 为什么还要设立应急号码? |
[34:13] | We have a situation here in the blind ward. | 盲人病房里有情况 |
[34:15] | Apparently you missed that, because we don’t have enough food. | 显然你没注意到 我们的食物不够吃 |
[34:18] | Also, there’s still my request from yesterday for an medical supply kit. | 还有重复昨天的请求 我们需要紧急医疗器具 |
[34:24] | I hope you get this message before dinner. | 但愿晚饭前会有人听到留言 |
[34:29] | Six more coming! | 又来了六个! |
[34:33] | Number Five: Security guard at a hotel. | 第五个 酒店保安 |
[34:35] | Number Six: Engineer. | 第六个 工程师 |
[34:37] | I’m a receptionist at an ophthalmologist. | 我是眼科诊所的接待员 |
[34:39] | I know your voice. | 我认出你的声音了 |
[34:41] | -Oh, my God, where are you? -Here. Here. | -哦 天哪 你在哪? -这 这里 |
[34:44] | I’m 7, I forgot to say 7. | 我是第七个 忘了说了 |
[34:55] | Are you all right? I’ve got you. All right? | 你还好吧? 这了 还好吧? |
[34:58] | Door. Left, left, make a left. And straight. Straight. | 门 左 左 向左 然后直走 一直 |
[35:05] | Keep going. | 继续走 |
[35:07] | -Do you need a hand? -No. I got it. That’s it. | -需要帮忙么? -不了 我可以 好了 |
[35:23] | First of all, welcome to the newcomers. | 首先 欢迎新人 |
[35:27] | We’re Ward One. | 我们是第一病房 |
[35:31] | There’s a few things I want to discuss. | 还有些事我想说说 |
[35:33] | We’ve a guide line that connects all the wards to each other. | 每个病房之间都有导航的绳索 |
[35:37] | It’s an innovation made by my wife. | 是我老婆的主意 |
[35:39] | We can thank her for that. | 我们要感谢她 |
[35:42] | There’s another point. The toilets. They’re absolutely disgusting. | 还有一个事儿 厕所 实在太恶心了 |
[35:47] | I’m going to need a team to go and see what’s going on in there. | 我想找些人去看看那边怎么样 |
[36:04] | I like the warm feeling on my face. | 我喜欢脸上暖暖的感觉 |
[36:08] | The smell too. | 还有气味 |
[36:11] | You used to like it… | 你以前喜欢的… |
[36:16] | Remember that New Year’s when we went to the Shrine? | 记得那年新年 我们去神殿么? |
[36:24] | There were so many people waiting in line. | 那有好多人排队 |
[36:30] | It was cold. | 当时很冷 |
[36:33] | The ceremonial fire was near the line. | 仪式火焰就在队伍旁边 |
[36:37] | When we got close to it… | 我们挨近火堆时 |
[36:40] | our bodies were warmed on one side… | 我们的身体一面是暖的… |
[36:44] | It felt good! | 那感觉很好! |
[36:49] | We didn’t even know each other that well. | 当时我们还不太熟识 |
[37:01] | And so… | 后来… |
[37:03] | I don’t want to listen. | 我不想听 |
[37:12] | I don’t want to listen. | 我不想听 |
[37:15] | Why? | 为什么? |
[37:21] | I can’t pretend. | 我不能装下去了 |
[37:33] | There’s no… there’s no soap. | 没有… 这没有香皂 |
[37:36] | I guess it’s better than nothing. | 总比什么都没有要好 |
[37:42] | -You hear that? -What? | -你听到了么? -什么? |
[37:46] | -Any bed in here? -There’s not. | -这还有床么? -没了 |
[37:52] | Hello. | 嘿 |
[37:54] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[37:57] | Would you happen to have an extra bed in your dorm? | 你们这有空床么? |
[38:00] | I have a radio. | 我有个收音机 |
[38:08] | There’s not as many stations as there used to be. | 收到的台比外面少 |
[38:11] | But I guess, if you insist… I can give you an update. | 但我想 如果你们愿意 我可以给你点新闻 |
[38:16] | -At least we save on the batteries. -Please. | -这样省点电池 -请吧 |
[38:19] | In the first 24 hours there were hundreds of cases… | 头24小时里 病例数以百计 |
[38:22] | or so, the rumor says. | 据说吧 |
[38:24] | All the same. No pain. A sea of white. | 症状相同 没有疼痛 好像置身白色的海洋 |
[38:31] | The Government’s response, as you know, was decisive. | 正如人们所知 政府的反应是果断的 |
[38:34] | The first of the make shift quarantines. | 及时采取隔离措施 |
[38:38] | But this decommissioned sanitarium didn’t make ideal public relations. | 但是这个废弃的疗养院 并非隔离病房的合适选择 |
[38:42] | Let’s organize a massive international medical conference… | 召集国际眼科和神经科专家 |
[38:45] | of ophthalmologists and neurologists. | 举行大型研讨会 |
[38:47] | We don’t yet know if this is… | 我们尚不知道这是… |
[38:49] | And so for days and days… | 所以 日复一日… |
[38:52] | the helpless viewing public was subjected to seminars… | 尚未失明的无助人们 以及国内外专家 |
[38:55] | and endless roundtables… | 不断被带到讨论会上 |
[38:57] | with specialists from around the world… | 和无尽的圆桌会议… |
[38:59] | proclaiming their general ignorance. | 宣告无能为力 |
[39:01] | …that was published in ”Infectious Disease International”… | …”国际传染病”杂志上声称 |
[39:04] | How premature it was to talk of cures. | 现在谈治愈方法 多么为时过早 |
[39:07] | How more research was needed, and more funding. | 还需要多少研究 多少经费 |
[39:10] | A point that was at least once dramatically illustrated. | 一个戏剧性的时刻 |
[39:14] | Oh, my God! I’ve gone blind! Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊! 我盲了! 哦 上帝啊! |
[39:17] | Help me! Help me! Help me! Someone, please! | 帮帮我! 帮帮我! 救我! 来人啊 求你们了! |
[39:21] | Somebody! | 来人啊! |
[39:22] | -Shit! Shit! No, no, no! -Take him out of here! | -该死! 该死! 不 不 不要! -带他离开! |
[39:27] | Weeks passed,and with time, and the constant coverage… | 日子一周一周过去 失明症持续蔓延… |
[39:31] | the city was bored back to work. | 城市在慢慢习惯中恢复工作 |
[39:33] | Oblivious to the evidence all around them… | 显然 在旁观见证人眼中… |
[39:36] | that the disease was immune to bureaucracy. | 官僚机构对疾病免疫 |
[39:38] | -No! No! -Ma’am, stop. Stop struggle, please. | -不! 不! -夫人 不要 别再挣扎了 求你 |
[39:42] | What about the roads and traffic? | 道路和交通呢? |
[39:46] | Chaos, as usual. | 杂乱如常 |
[39:48] | But then reports came of a bus crash with 23 casualties. | 但随后报道称 一辆公车发生交通事故 23人伤亡 |
[39:56] | That same day, two planes collided. | 同一天 两袈飞机失事 |
[39:59] | No one could say if the disease was the cause of the accidents. | 事故原因是否与失明症有关 尚未知晓 |
[40:03] | But people were terrified. | 但人们极度恐慌 |
[40:05] | And eitherthe panic spread the blindness. | 究竟是恐慌传播了失明症 |
[40:10] | Orthe blindness spread the panic. | 还是失明症引发恐慌 |
[40:13] | Casualties multiplied. | 伤亡人数成倍增加 |
[40:14] | People decided to stay home. | 人们决定足不出户 |
[40:17] | And the traffic problems were solved. | 于是交通问题随之解决 |
[40:23] | My fellow citizens, friends,supporters. | 我的民众 朋友 支持者 |
[40:28] | Like so many of you, I have gone blind. | 和你们一样 我也盲了 |
[40:45] | Maybe… maybe we need some music after all. | 也许… 也许我们应该来点音乐舒缓下 |
[40:51] | Leave it there. | 听这个吧 |
[41:28] | And forthe length of the song… | 歌声中 |
[41:30] | the “Kingdom of the Blind”shrank to the circle of an AM radio. | 围坐在收音机旁的人群 成为”盲人国度”的缩影 |
[41:49] | One can only imagine the inclined heads… | 你幻想的画面上只需出现低斜的头 |
[41:52] | the wide eyes, the tears. | 明眸 珠泪 |
[41:55] | Why do they ask were they tears of joy or sorrow? | 还问什么喜极而泣还是怆然泪下 |
[42:10] | Joy and sorrow are not like oil and water. | 乐和悲并非井水不犯河水 |
[42:15] | They coexist. | 它们并行不悖 |
[42:23] | Ladies and gentleman, I need you to follow my voice. | 女士们 先生们 请跟着我的声音 |
[42:28] | Come towards my voice, and as you do, please, watch your step. | 跟随我的声音 同时请注意脚下 |
[42:33] | -Right ahead. -Why is I warned you? | -对 前面 -我为什么还要提醒你? |
[42:36] | For follow some one. | 跟着前人脚步 |
[42:42] | -Do not push! -Put it to the right. | -别挤! -到右边去 |
[42:51] | Number 12: Anyone attempting leave the premises will be corrected. | 第十二 任何企图离开的人将被阻止 |
[43:03] | Hello? Excuse me! Sir? | 哈喽? 麻烦了! 长官? |
[43:09] | Can we have some guidance, please? Sir? | 能给我们些指引么? 长官? |
[43:15] | -Stay in line. -Please? | -保持队形 -求你了? |
[43:18] | -Stay in line, little man. -Hello? Excuse me, sir? | -别出队 孩子 -麻烦了! 长官? |
[43:23] | Some one? | 有没有人? |
[43:25] | -We need some guidance, please. -Stay in line. | -请给我们些指引 -别出队 |
[43:31] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[43:55] | Attention. The shovel you requested is waiting in the yard. | 注意 你们要求的铲子已在空地上 |
[44:03] | Choose one person to come and collect it. | 选一个人出来拿 |
[44:06] | One person. | 一个人 |
[44:14] | Where is it? | 在哪儿? |
[44:16] | Straight ahead. Just come. Come this way. | 直走就是 朝这儿 |
[44:20] | Okay. Good. You’re fine. | 好的 很好 没问题 |
[44:23] | Next one’s the ground. That’s okay. | 再一步就到了广场 行了 |
[44:25] | Okay, keep coming. Warmer. Warmer. Keep coming. | 好的 继续走 走 走 |
[44:31] | Oh, colder. Stop. | 到了 停下 |
[44:35] | Okay. Turn to your right. | 右转 |
[44:40] | Good. Now, keep going forward. | 好 直走 |
[44:43] | Okay. Warmer. Warmer, colder. Stop. | 好的 走 走 到了 停下 |
[44:48] | Now, turn right again. | 再右转 |
[44:51] | Yeah. That’s it. Okay. Good. | 对 就是 |
[44:54] | Very good. Now keep going forward. | 非常好 直走 |
[44:57] | Go forward. | 继续走 |
[45:00] | Good, warmer, colder, colder. Stop, stop, stop. | 好 快到了 停下 |
[45:05] | Colder! Colder! | 停下! 停下! |
[45:10] | Did you see that, Sarge? Did you see that? | 你看见没? 那动作? |
[45:15] | The blind adapt quickly. | 瞎子很会适应环境 |
[45:18] | Ward Three? Today, three newcomers were gunned down by the guards. | 三病区? 今天三个新人被守卫射杀 |
[45:25] | So,I think that the best solution would be that… | 我想最好的解决方法是… |
[45:28] | each ward, takes one body, takes turns with the shovel… | 每个病区负责一个人 轮流用铲子 |
[45:32] | -and they bury theirown share. -What do you mean our share? | -做自己那份工作 -什么我们那一份? |
[45:37] | They’re not ours. | 他们不属于我们病区 |
[45:39] | Yes, but some of them would have probably come to this ward. | 你说得对 但总有人会来这个区 |
[45:43] | After they were turned away from yours… like I was. | 在他们被拒绝加入你们后… 就像我一样 |
[45:47] | Our ward is full. | 我们区满了 |
[45:51] | The same here. | 这儿也是 |
[45:54] | Okay, so we’re all in the same position, right? | 那我们的状况都一样 对吧? |
[45:59] | Listen… | 听着… |
[46:01] | I don’t wanna argue. I just wanna have these people buried. | 我不想吵架 我只想找人把他们埋了 |
[46:05] | And I think the fair thing to do is that each ward takes a body. | 我认为每个病区负责一个人比较公平 |
[46:08] | And then the job is quickly done. All right? | 工作很快就会做完 好吗? |
[46:14] | Good. | 好 |
[46:16] | Now, there’s the matter of food rationing. | 再来说说食物配给 |
[46:21] | It seems that one of the wards is taking more than their fair share. | 看起来好像某个区多拿了 |
[46:25] | So, I’m proposing that we put together some sort of committee… | 所以我建议我们成立个委员会… |
[46:28] | with a representative from each ward, and… | 每区出个代表人… |
[46:30] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁啊? |
[46:32] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁? |
[46:36] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[46:38] | Yeah! Yeah! Who do you think you are? | 啊! 怎么! 你以为你谁啊? |
[46:41] | Giving all these orders. | 下命令 |
[46:43] | I am. I’m the chosen representative from Ward One. | 我是一病区选出的代表 |
[46:47] | And I suggest that you people choose your own representative. | 我建议你们也选个代表 |
[46:49] | Otherwise we’re gonna be at each other’s throats constantly. | 不然我们会经常陷入互相指责的地步 |
[46:52] | -So you wanna talk to our leader? -That’s right. | -所以你想和我们头儿谈? -是的 |
[46:54] | Yeah, yeah. Like in a diplomatic mission, negotiate? | 是啊 是 就像个外交团 谈判? |
[46:57] | Yeah? Well, here we have a monarchy system. | 是吧? 我们这儿是君主制 |
[47:02] | And I hereby declare myself the King of Ward Three. | 我特此声明 我是三病区的国王 |
[47:07] | -Long live the king! -Long live the king! | -国王万岁! -国王万岁! |
[47:11] | -Any objections? -Long live the king! | -有人反对吗? -国王万岁! |
[47:15] | -Get the fuck out of here! -Long live the king! | -滚出去! -国王万岁! |
[47:17] | For my first pronouncement I declare that everyone in Ward Three… | 我的第一份声明是 三病区… |
[47:21] | will eat dinner before we think about getting, or burying any dead. | 在考虑增加或埋死人之前先吃饭 |
[47:28] | So, eat, eat. Come on, eat. Don’t worry. Don’t worry. | 那么 吃饭吃饭 别担心 |
[47:34] | You can’t sleep like that. You’re filthy. Give me your clothes. | 你不能像这样睡觉 太脏了 衣服给我 |
[47:39] | I’ll wash them tomorrow. | 我明天把它们洗了 |
[47:49] | Go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[48:13] | How are you? | 感觉怎样? |
[48:16] | They don’t know what it’s like. You gotta see it to believe it. | 他们不知道到底怎么了 你要眼见为实 |
[48:23] | If you want something done, you gotta do it yourself. | 如果你想完成什么 得自己做 |
[48:26] | Okay. Okay. Just try to get some sleep. | 好的 快睡吧 |
[48:31] | You’re so hot. | 你烧得有点严重 |
[48:36] | -I know you can see. -No, I can’t… | -我知道你能看见 -我不能… |
[48:38] | -I don’t know why you think that. -Don’t lie to me. You trust me, huh? | -我不知道你为什么这样想 -别撒谎 你相信我 是吗? |
[48:42] | You trust me, then why don’t you tell me the truth? | 你相信我 为什么不告诉我真相? |
[48:46] | You can’t trust a thief, right? | 你不会相信个小偷 对吧? |
[48:50] | I got a secret too. You know what? I’m smart. | 我也有秘密 你知道吗? 我也很聪明 |
[48:54] | And when I went blind, it made me think better. | 当我瞎的时候 我想了更多 |
[48:59] | I got a lot to contribute. | 我有许多可以贡献 |
[49:06] | I’m sorry for being such a burden. | 我很抱歉成为负担 |
[49:13] | Oh, God! | 噢 天啊! |
[49:20] | I can’t take this. | 我受不了了 |
[49:30] | Come on, lie down. Get some sleep. | 来 躺下睡一会儿 |
[49:38] | What time is it? | 几点了? |
[50:02] | What? What? | 怎么? 你怎么了? |
[50:05] | What’s the matter? Have you lost your sight? | 发生了什么? 你也看不见了? |
[50:11] | I forgot to wind my watch. | 我忘了给手表上发条 |
[51:04] | You fuckers. Are you in pain? | 混蛋 你们感到痛吗? |
[51:09] | -Look at me! -Did you hear that? | -看看我! -听到没? |
[51:13] | I’m gonna check it out. | 我去看看 |
[51:15] | -Hey, fuckers! -What the fuck song is that? | -嘿混蛋们! -这是他妈的什么歌? |
[51:20] | -It sucks. -You suck. | -太难听了 -你才难听 |
[51:22] | Whatever. | 管他的 |
[51:45] | Fuck! | 我操! |
[51:50] | -Did you get him? -Blood! | -搞定他了? -血! |
[51:52] | There’s blood, man, step back! It could be infected, step back! | 有血 伙计 离我远点! 会被传染 后退! |
[51:57] | The Sarge is gonna fucking kill me. | 他娘的中士会杀了我的 |
[52:10] | -Is this the right way to go? -Yeah. | -是这条路吗? -是的 |
[52:25] | You know, he told me he knew I could see. He told me that… | 你知道吗 他知道我能看见 他说的… |
[52:28] | …and I did nothing. Nothing. -What could you have possibly did? | -我什么都没有做啊 -你做过些什么? |
[52:32] | -You did everything you could. -I think I’ve to tell them, and… | -你已经尽力了 -我想我该告诉他们… |
[52:34] | -And then what? -And maybe… | -然后? -也许… |
[52:35] | -Become their slave? -I could help. I could help. | -成为他们的奴役? -我能帮忙 我能帮忙的 |
[52:36] | -It’s bad enough as it is. -I can handle this. | -成那样就太糟了 -我能承受 |
[52:39] | No. I’m not talking about you. I’m talking about us. Us! | 我不是说你 我是说我们 我们! |
[52:45] | What? | 什么意思? |
[52:48] | You dressing me, bathing me, wiping my ass. | 你帮我穿衣服 洗澡 擦屁股 |
[52:51] | For Christ sakes! It’s hard enough to think of you as… | 老天爷啊! 我很难把你看成是… |
[52:53] | As? As, as… what? | 当成? 当…什么? |
[52:56] | As a wife. | 妻子 |
[52:58] | Instead of my mother. Or… or a nurse | 代替我妈 或…护士 |
[53:06] | Well, you’ll just have get used to it, won’t you? ‘Cause… | 那你会习惯的 是吗? 因为… |
[53:12] | I don’t… I don’t have any choice. | 我… 我没有别的选择 |
[53:17] | You’re right, I’ll get used to it. I guess I have to get used to it. | 你是对的 我能习惯 我想我会习惯的 |
[53:22] | Do not tell a soul. | 千万别跟人说 |
[53:31] | -Oh, come on! -Attention! Attention! | -喂 不会吧! -注意! 注意! |
[53:34] | The Government regrets having been forced to exercise… | 政府对于强迫实施的…感到遗憾 |
[53:38] | Fuck you! | 操蛋! |
[53:49] | Attention! Attention! Attention! | 注意! 注意! 注意! |
[53:53] | That’s the last we’re gonna hear from that asshole. | 刚才是我们从那烂货听到的最后消息 |
[53:56] | We’re taking over this shit hole now. I’m the King of Ward Three. | 我们接管了这里整个地区 我是三病区国王 |
[54:00] | And there’s gonna be a lot of changes around here. | 这里即将有重大变化 |
[54:02] | -What the fuck is that? -Number One: | -这他妈的是什么? -第一条 |
[54:05] | If you wanna eat, you’ll have to pay for it. | 想要吃饭 就得给钱 |
[54:09] | And that’s pretty much it, I guess. | 就这样 |
[54:13] | Okay, and now, for our ”grand finale”… | 现在 作为”华丽的大结局” |
[54:16] | a little song that comes from the bottom of my heart. | 我衷心为大家献上一首歌 |
[54:20] | And it goes something like this: | 像这样 |
[54:23] | I just called To say I love you | 拿起电话 想说我爱你 |
[54:30] | -I just called to say… -I’m turning it off. | -拿起电话… -我要把它关了 |
[54:35] | -I’m turning it off. -No, no! | -我要关上它 -别这样! |
[54:41] | I just called to say How much I care | 拿起电话 想说我多么在乎你 |
[54:48] | I just called To say I love you | 拿起电话 想说我爱你 |
[54:56] | And I mean it from the bottom… | 我从心底… |
[55:06] | -I gotta push it! -I’ve done it! | -我接住了! -我拿到了! |
[55:11] | Stop it! | 停下! |
[55:13] | Stop it! | 停下! |
[55:18] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴! 安静! |
[55:22] | Shut up! Or I’ll just keep on shooting ’till somebody gets hit. | 闭嘴! 不然我一直开枪 直到有人中弹 |
[55:26] | -Back off… -God, you blind people are stupid. | -后退… -你们这些瞎子就是蠢 |
[55:31] | Screaming and crying like babies. Makes me ashamed to be one of you! | 像个婴儿一样尖叫 哭 我觉得和你们一起很丢人! |
[55:35] | Ward Three is going to take charge of the food right now. | 三病区现在接管食物 |
[55:39] | -What? -Like in a store! | -什么? -就像超市! |
[55:41] | And like in the real world, we’re gonna guard our store! | 就像外面一样 我们会守卫这个超市! |
[55:44] | So, don’t even think of breaking in, okay? | 那么 别想冲进来抢 好吧? |
[55:46] | So, how… how do we pay for it? | 那…我们怎么买? |
[55:48] | Excuse me. Did I ask for any questions? | 等等 我有说可以提问吗? |
[55:52] | He means… he means explain your rules. | 他…他想你说说规矩 |
[55:54] | How. What. What do you want us to do? | 该如何 你想我们做什么? |
[55:56] | Do want us to come one at a time, or all together. What do you want? | 要我们一天某个时间来还是随时都行 你想怎样? |
[55:58] | -He said shut up! -Okay. I’ll tell you what! | -他说了闭嘴! -很好 我告诉你们! |
[56:01] | We’re gonna pile up the food, and we’ll let you know the rules later. | 等我们把食物码成一堆再说规矩 |
[56:06] | Now go back to your wards, and get your money ready, okay? | 现在回你们的区去 准备好钱 |
[56:09] | -You know we don’t have any money! -Well, then whatever you got, lady! | -你知道我们没钱! -那就随便拿点什么 女士! |
[56:12] | Shoot her right now. I mean, one less mouth to feed. | 崩了她 就少张嘴抢饭 |
[56:15] | If I had eyes, she’d be dead already, I tell you. | 如果我能看见 我立马杀了她 |
[56:18] | Now. Jewelry, lady. | 珠宝之类 女士 |
[56:21] | For example, watches, electronic shit. | 像手表 电器 |
[56:24] | Anything, anything you think we might like. | 任何 你认为我们会喜欢的东西 |
[56:26] | -Excuse me? -Yes? Yes? | -能问下吗? -什么? 说 |
[56:27] | -But how much is it for a meal? -Well, man. I don’t know! | -一顿要多少? -伙计 我也不知道! |
[56:33] | Get your stuff together, and we’ll let you know what you deserve, okay? | 把东西拿来 我们决定你能得到多少 |
[56:36] | And by the way! Don’t, don’t hide anything! | 顺便! 别 别想藏任何东西! |
[56:39] | All right? Understood? Let’s go! Let’s go! | 知道吗? 明白没? 快走! 走! |
[56:45] | Lady? Lady? Lady, I’ll never forget your voice. | 女士? 女士? 我永远不会忘记你的声音 |
[56:49] | And I won’t forget your face. | 我也不会忘记你的脸 |
[56:52] | What the… What the fuck? | 这… 这TM见鬼了? |
[56:56] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[56:58] | -This is wrong, man. -It’s wrong but what else can we do? | -这不对 -是不对 但我们能做什么? |
[57:00] | -There’s nothing to do. -We can stick together… | -没什么能做的 -我们该一起… |
[57:02] | -and just tell them ”no.” -We’re going to stick together. | -告诉他们”不” -我们会一起去 |
[57:05] | I’m not giving my stuff up because a nigger says I have to. | 我才不会因为个黑鬼的话就交出财产 |
[57:09] | Hey, we don’t know what race he is, man. | 伙计 我们不知道他是什么人种 |
[57:11] | -I can tell by his voice. -Fuck you. | -听声音猜的 -滚吧你 |
[57:15] | -Who the hell are these people? -This is absolute bull shit! | -这些人都TM的是谁? -这太不合理了! |
[57:18] | We don’t have to do whatever the fuck they say! | 我们不用听他们的 |
[57:20] | Cause they make an announcement! We don’t have to back down! | 就因为他们发了声明! 我们凭什么退让! |
[57:23] | -We can stand up to these guys! -You’re right! | -我们该反抗他们! -你说得对! |
[57:25] | -It’s true. -We don’t have a choice. | -是啊 -我们没有选择 |
[57:28] | -What? -They’ve a weapon. They’ve a gun. | -什么? -他们有武器 有枪 |
[57:30] | But the point is they can’t shoot us all! | 关键是他打不完我们! |
[57:33] | Yeah, exactly! | 是没错! |
[57:35] | Yes, but if they kill one of us, then, it’s too many! | 但只要打中了一个 那就太糟糕了 |
[57:37] | I’m going to collect the valuables! | 我来收集大家值钱的东西! |
[57:41] | No one has to give if they don’t want to. | 有谁不想交也行 |
[57:43] | But don’t expect to be fed at the expense of the rest of us. | 也别指望会有人施舍吃的 |
[57:46] | -Here. -I don’t have anything. | -这儿 -我什么都没有 |
[57:49] | Don’t worry. I’ll be like your mom, okay? | 别担心 我会像你妈妈一样 好吗? |
[57:52] | I’ll pay for us both. | 我给我们两人份的 |
[57:53] | -What if you don’t have anything? -It’s just jewelry, everybody. | -要是什么都没有怎么办? -只不过是珠宝什么的 各位 |
[57:56] | What can we do with it in here, anyway? | 我们拿着它们在这儿又能做什么呢? |
[57:59] | Each give according to what they have, and all that. | 每个人都交出来吧 |
[58:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[58:04] | Well, they better come through with the food. | 他们最好把食物都给来 |
[58:06] | Why are we doing this? | 我们为什么这样做? |
[59:05] | This is what? Plastic? There’s so much junk. | 这是什么? 塑料? 垃圾 |
[59:09] | You know, I thought I told someone… | 我告诉过他们 |
[59:13] | to just tell them not to even bother putting the plastic in… | 别把塑料扔进来… |
[59:15] | -because it’s a waste of my time. -I’ll tell them. I’ll tell them. | -简直是在浪费时间 -我会说的 我会说 |
[59:19] | These have some weight. That’s gold. | 这个有点重 是金的 |
[59:23] | Two rings, possibly a diamond. | 两个戒指 可能镶了钻 |
[59:25] | Yeah? That’s good. | 真的? 太好了 |
[59:29] | Oh, no. Wait, wait, wait. | 不对 等等等等 |
[59:32] | Got something here. We’re fine with these people. | 还有些好东西 这群人弄完了 |
[59:34] | -Okay, good. That was close. -It was actually, but it’s okay. | -好的 没问题 很不错 -以前是 现在还行 |
[59:40] | -All right, one. -One. | -好的 一 -一 |
[59:42] | -Two. -Two. | -二 -二 |
[59:44] | -And… three. -Three. | -然后…三 -三 |
[59:45] | -That’s it. -Three? | -好了 -就三箱? |
[59:47] | We normally get four when we go by ourselves. | 我们以前自己都能拿四箱 |
[59:48] | Well, now you get three. You keep whining, you’ll get two! Next! | 那你现在就三箱 你再抱怨就只有两箱! 下一个! |
[59:52] | We’re coming! | 来了! |
[59:54] | -Next! -We’re here. | -下一个! -在这儿 |
[59:56] | All right. | 好 |
[59:58] | -We’re from Ward One. -Ward One? | -我们是一病区的 -一病区? |
[1:00:01] | Don’t handle me! | 别碰我! |
[1:00:04] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:00:08] | We’re not gonna hurt you here. Want your food? | 我们不会伤害你 想要食物吗? |
[1:00:11] | -Watch your manners. -All right, it’s here, it’s here. | -注意你的态度 -好的好的 在这儿 |
[1:00:15] | -I wonder. Can I touch this? -Oh, man! | -我能碰这个吗? -噢 伙计! |
[1:00:19] | -Shit. Fell down. -I think we’ve done. | -见鬼 掉下去了 -我想我找到了 |
[1:00:23] | Fuck! | 见鬼! |
[1:00:26] | -Nail polish, nail polish. -We got some good stuff here. | -指甲油 这是 -这有好东西 |
[1:00:29] | -Yeah? -Looking pretty good so far. | -是吗? -看起来很不错 |
[1:00:32] | Yeah? Yeah, we’re good? | 是吧? 我们的不错是吗? |
[1:00:35] | All right. Take it, take it. | 好 拿着 来拿着 |
[1:00:45] | -You’re blind. -Thank you, professor. | -你是盲人 -谢谢你 “专家” |
[1:00:48] | You’re using a Braille writer. | 你在写盲文 |
[1:00:51] | No, you… You’re a normal blind person. | 不 你…你是个普通盲人 |
[1:00:54] | No, he’s not normal. He was born blind. | 他不普通 他是天生的 |
[1:00:57] | That makes him some kind of super hero in a world like this. | 在这种地方他就像超能英雄一样 |
[1:01:01] | -So you better watch out. -You of all people… | -那你得注意了 -你们所有人… |
[1:01:03] | born blind should understand empathy… | 天生的盲人该懂得同情心 |
[1:01:06] | …and human decency. -Shut up. Shut up. | -和对人的尊重 -闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[1:01:08] | He’s blind. That’s all. That doesn’t make him good or bad. | 他是个盲人而已 并不意味着他是好人或者坏人 |
[1:01:12] | That just makes him blind. And now, he’s blind with a purpose. | 他就是瞎了 为了一个目的 |
[1:01:16] | Because he’s looking out for the sick and the hungry of his own ward. | 为了他那区的病人和挨饿的人 |
[1:01:19] | -That’s right. -How do you sleep with yourself? | -就这样 -你怎能安心入睡? |
[1:01:25] | That’s all we get? Is two boxes? | 这就是我们的? 才两箱? |
[1:01:27] | -Yeah, that’s it. -But the others got a third box. | -对 就这点 -刚才那个区还拿了三箱 |
[1:01:31] | How are we suppose to survive on only two boxes? | 光靠两箱食物怎么活? |
[1:01:33] | That’s it. That’s it, no more. | 就这些 就这么多 没了 |
[1:01:38] | -It’s immoral! A blind man… -Shut up! Shut up! | -这太不人道了! 一个盲人… -闭嘴! 给我闭嘴! |
[1:01:41] | -It’s immoral! -Shut up! | -太不人道了! -闭嘴! |
[1:01:44] | Shut up. Fuck off with the sermon, okay? | 闭嘴 别再布道了 成不? |
[1:01:47] | Okay. | 很好 |
[1:01:49] | Get your food. Get out. | 拿上食物 滚出去 |
[1:01:52] | And say ”thank you” for what you got. Understand? | 对你得到的说”感谢” 明白吗? |
[1:01:58] | Understand? Understand? | 明白吗? 明白没? |
[1:02:02] | I understand. | 明白了 |
[1:02:03] | Okay, okay. Now say ”thank you.” | 很好 说 “谢谢” |
[1:02:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:17] | -All right. Okay. -Out! Out! | -很好 -出去! 出去! |
[1:02:24] | -Don’t let them get to you. -No, it’s fine! This fucking guy. | -别被他们打败了 -没关系! 不过一群混蛋 |
[1:02:27] | The son of a bitch. He wants more. | 混蛋 还想多要 |
[1:02:30] | -How many people are in Ward One? -35. | -一病区有多少人? -35个 |
[1:02:34] | We only have 24 meals, so everyone is gonna have to share. | 我们只有24份食物 大家得分享 |
[1:02:39] | -What? -I’m sorry. | -什么? -我很抱歉 |
[1:02:40] | -This is all they gave us. -Quit shoving, everybody! Relax! | -他们只给了这么多 -别挤各位! 慢慢来 |
[1:02:45] | Just find a partner. Find a partner. | 找个搭档 找个搭档 |
[1:02:47] | Two people to a meal. Please! | 两人一份食物 |
[1:02:50] | Just don’t push, okay? Just stay in the line, okay? | 别挤好吗? 排队行不? |
[1:02:53] | Guys, guys, stop pushing! | 大家别挤啊! |
[1:03:00] | -Wanna eat something? -Stop. | -想吃点吗? -不想 |
[1:03:02] | You have to eat something. You have to eat a little something. | 你要吃东西 必须吃点 |
[1:03:05] | Stop it! | 不要! |
[1:03:39] | Doctor? | 大夫? |
[1:03:41] | -Are you here? -Yes, I’m here. | -你在吗? -是的 |
[1:03:48] | Here. | 这里 |
[1:03:51] | Here. Here. | 这边 |
[1:03:55] | -I brought you some food. -No. Jesus Christ, no. | -我给你带了点食物 -不 上帝啊 不 |
[1:03:57] | -This place is a toilet! -It’s not your fault. | -这地方像个厕所! -这不是你的错 |
[1:04:00] | -You did everything you could. -No, no, I didn’t. | -你尽力了 -不 不 我没有 |
[1:04:04] | The son of a bitch, he had his gun right in my throat. | 那个王八蛋 他把枪对着我喉咙 |
[1:04:06] | -Exactly. -I could’ve reached and taken it… | -是的 -我没能抢下来… |
[1:04:08] | -but. -And then what? And then what? | -但 -又怎么呢? 又能怎么? |
[1:04:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:04:15] | If you did kill him it would’ve been way worse. | 如果你杀了他 那将更糟 |
[1:04:17] | You would’ve started a war for sure. A real war. | 你会挑起战争 真正的战争 |
[1:04:23] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:04:26] | Yeah, you’re right. I’ll pretend like I thought that one through. | 你是对的 我会假装我也想到了这个 |
[1:04:30] | And it’s not easy knowing that you’ve killed someone. Like I did. | 很难想象你杀了人 像我一样 |
[1:06:27] | Oh, God! | 噢 天呐! |
[1:06:38] | -Hello? -Don’t say anything. | -喂? -什么都别说 |
[1:06:42] | It’ll be easier for me to understand. | 我很容易理解 |
[1:06:46] | I’m sorry, it’s my fault. I wanted. | 对不起 是我的错 我引诱他的 |
[1:06:49] | Let’s be quiet. Let’s all be quiet. | 什么都别说 别说 |
[1:07:03] | I can see. | 我能看见 |
[1:07:06] | I knew that. | 我知道的 |
[1:07:08] | -At least I think I knew. -It’s a secret. | -至少我想我是明白的 -这是个秘密 |
[1:07:41] | So… | 那么… |
[1:07:42] | it’s been like a week or so… | 大概一个星期了… |
[1:07:45] | and you people have nothing left to offer. | 你们也没什么可交的了 |
[1:07:49] | So at Ward Three, we came up with a new plan. | 那么三病区的我们想出了新点子 |
[1:07:53] | Bring us your women. | 把你们的女人交过来 |
[1:07:56] | Women for food. | 用女人换食物 |
[1:08:00] | Have a good day. | 祝你们开心 |
[1:08:10] | What’s going on? We haven’t eaten in three days! | 到底怎么了? 我们都三天没东西吃! |
[1:08:16] | We gave you all the food we have! It’s up to you to ration it! | 我们把所有食物都给了你们! 你们该自己配额的! |
[1:08:20] | Distribution is your problem! | 分配是你们的问题! |
[1:08:26] | -Asshole. -Forget it! We’re not doing that! | -混蛋 -滚吧! 我们不会那么做! |
[1:08:29] | -Do you have any better idea? -I’m not. I’m not. I’m not going! | -你还有什么好建议? -我不 我才不 我不会去! |
[1:08:31] | I’m not gonna go! | 我不去! |
[1:08:34] | -No! -Bull shit! | -不! -真见鬼! |
[1:08:35] | No one’s asking you to go. | 没人叫你去 |
[1:08:38] | Certainly not the men from this ward. So, you can’t blame us. | 不是我们这区的男人决定的 你不能怪我们 |
[1:08:42] | I think she brings up a good point. | 我想她说到了点上 |
[1:08:45] | And I think we should ask if there are any volunteers. | 我们该问问有谁自愿去 |
[1:08:47] | -”Volunteers?” -What are you talking about? | -“自愿?” -你说什么啊? |
[1:08:50] | Look, if there are any volunteers, I think they should say so now. | 听着 如果有自愿的 现在可以说出来 |
[1:08:55] | I wonder how many volunteers would we have if he said send us your men? | 要是他们让送男人 你们多少自愿? |
[1:08:58] | -It’s not the same. -Oh, really? And why’s that? | -这不一样 -噢是吗? 哪里不一样? |
[1:09:02] | Because it’s just not. | 就不一样 |
[1:09:04] | -Because there’s no fags here. -Well, there’s no whores either! | -因为这里没同性恋! -这里也没妓女! |
[1:09:07] | -That’s debatable. -I gave myself to you out of pity… | -那就争论下去 -我出于同情给了你… |
[1:09:10] | and now you think I’m some sort of goddamn whore? | 你现在就觉得我TM是个妓女? |
[1:09:14] | -Doctor? -What? | -大夫? -什么事? |
[1:09:16] | Are you asking me for a deliberation here? I mean, my God! | 你想让我也来商议? 我是说 天啊! |
[1:09:21] | Of course I would rather that my wife didn’t go. | 当然我也很不想让我妻子去 |
[1:09:25] | But, what I want really doesn’t matter. It’s completely up to her. | 但我怎样想不重要 关键看她 |
[1:09:29] | My ”male pride”, of course, is gonna be hurt. | 我的”男性尊严”当然会受伤 |
[1:09:32] | But if that even exists in here, what does it matter anyway? | 但呆在这儿还有尊严吗? |
[1:09:34] | We’re all starving to death. | 我们都会饿死 |
[1:09:38] | So, I just think that people should do whatever they feel like doing… | 所以我想大家只要做想做的就行… |
[1:09:40] | according to whatever morality they have left. | 看他们还剩下多少道德观… |
[1:09:45] | There’s nobody, forget it! | 不会有人去的 别提了! |
[1:09:49] | Anybody. | 不管是谁 |
[1:10:03] | -I’ll go. -No. | -我去 -不 |
[1:10:09] | I’ll go with her. | 我和她一起 |
[1:10:12] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:10:16] | -All right, all right. I’ll go too. -I’ll go too. | -好 我也去 -我也一起 |
[1:10:22] | Well, you do whatever you like, but my wife is going nowhere. | 随便你们做什么 我妻子不会去 |
[1:10:27] | Dignity has no price. | 尊严无价 |
[1:10:31] | No one knows how many women are here. | 没人知道这有多少女人 |
[1:10:33] | You can do what you like, and we’ll feed you both. | 想做什么都行 我们分食物给你们 |
[1:10:37] | And then you can talk to me about dignity. | 然后我们可以谈谈尊严 |
[1:10:39] | -No, that’s not the point. -I’m no different than the rest. | -我想说的不是这个 -我不特殊 |
[1:10:44] | -What? -I’ll do what they do. | -什么? -我和她们一起 |
[1:10:46] | You’ll do what I tell you to do! | 你照着我说的做! |
[1:10:51] | -Stop! -Don’t! Don’t order me. | -停下! -不要命令我! |
[1:10:58] | There’s nothing worse. No, it’s disgusting. | 没什么比这更糟了 令人作呕 |
[1:11:02] | From now on you don’t eat. | 从现在起你别吃东西 |
[1:11:06] | How long do we wait before they come and get us? | 在他们来抓我们之前还有多少时间? |
[1:11:24] | Get out of the way! | 让开! |
[1:11:30] | Good evening. How many ladies? | 晚上好 有多少女士? |
[1:11:37] | Eight. | 八个 |
[1:11:39] | -Nine. -Nine? Only nine? | -九个 -九个? 只有九个? |
[1:11:42] | Well, you nine, will have to do double duty tonight. | 你们九个 今晚要做双份工 |
[1:11:47] | If any of you is on the rag, we don’t want you. | 你们谁要是在月经期 我们可不要你 |
[1:11:51] | We will get you some other time. | 我们会给你安排别的时间 |
[1:11:53] | No one’s on the rag. | 没人在月经期 |
[1:11:55] | Then, get yourselves all gussied up and come over at your leisure. | 那好 你们自己收拾打扮好 有空了就过来 |
[1:11:59] | We’ll be waiting. | 我们等着 |
[1:12:01] | And the food will follow if we’re happy. | 如果我们满意了 就有吃的了 |
[1:12:03] | In the mean time I’ve… | 另外 我… |
[1:12:06] | I have brought you a little bit of bread to tide you over. | 我给你们带了点面包垫垫肚子 |
[1:12:12] | I think I have one more. | 我想我还有一包 |
[1:12:16] | There you go. | 给你 |
[1:12:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:12:54] | There’s no point in trying to run. They have guards. | 想逃跑是没用的 有卫兵 |
[1:12:57] | At least it would be faster. We’d be dead by now. | 至少会快一点儿 那样的话 现在我们都已经死了 |
[1:13:01] | No one’s gonna die. Come on. | 没人会死的 来吧 |
[1:13:24] | They’re coming! | 她们来了! |
[1:13:29] | They’re coming! | 她们来了! |
[1:13:48] | Hey. Welcome! Girls, okay, don’t be afraid. | 嗨 欢迎! 姑娘们 别害怕 |
[1:13:51] | We’re here to love you. We’re not going to hurt you, all right? | 我们是来好好爱你们的 不会伤害你们的 好吗? |
[1:13:55] | Guys, don’t get too excited, all right? | 伙计们 别太激动 好吗? |
[1:13:57] | Everyone’s going to get their own girl, okay? | 每人都会分到一个姑娘的 好吗? |
[1:14:00] | We don’t… Well, we share. That’s how we do things here, right? | 我们不… 我们分享 这是我们这儿做事的规矩 对吧? |
[1:14:03] | Okay. I want you all in order from hot to cold, okay? | 好吧 我要你们从靓到丑 排成一排 好吗? |
[1:14:07] | The hottest, come here. And the coldest go to the back of the line. | 最靓的到这边来 最丑的站到队尾去 |
[1:14:11] | What’s wrong with you? What’s wrong? | 你怎么了? 怎么了? |
[1:14:15] | She’s a bit of a dead fish. Take care of her. Give her some life. | 她就像条死鱼 好好照顾她 给她点活力 |
[1:14:21] | Oh, man. Where have you been all my life? | 伙计 你都到哪儿去了? |
[1:14:25] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[1:14:28] | It’s okay! Yeah. I take it! I take it! | 没关系 我要了! 我要了! |
[1:14:30] | Why are you trembling? Are you trembling? | 你干嘛发抖? 你在发抖吗? |
[1:14:35] | No, easy, easy. Okay. You two are coming with us. | 别呀 放松 放松 好 你们俩跟我们走 |
[1:14:39] | Are you blonde? Are you blonde? | 你是金发吗? 你是金发吗? |
[1:14:43] | Okay. All right. | 好 好 |
[1:14:48] | Okay. A bit on the mature side, but that’s more I like it. | 好 稍微偏成熟 但我更喜欢 |
[1:14:54] | You like this? | 你喜欢吗? |
[1:14:56] | That’s my gun. | 那是我的枪 |
[1:15:00] | -You like it? -No. I don’t. | -你喜欢吗? -不 我不喜欢 |
[1:15:04] | Lady? Lady? | 女士? 女士? |
[1:15:08] | Now, that’s a surprise, lady. | 这是个惊喜 女士 |
[1:15:11] | You’re coming with me. If you let go I’ll bite your nipples off. | 你跟我来 你要是不听话 我就把你的乳头咬下来 |
[1:15:16] | Now, come on. Now, suck. Come on. | 来吧 吸吧 来啊 |
[1:15:19] | -Come on. -No! | -来啊 -不要! |
[1:15:21] | I’m not asking, all right? | 我不是在请求 明白吗? |
[1:15:24] | -Come on! Come on! -I could bite it off. | -来啊! 来啊! -我会把它咬下来 |
[1:15:28] | Try it! I’ll blow your fucking head off! You and your friend. | 试试看! 我就打烂你的头! 你还有你的朋友都是 |
[1:15:32] | Or I’ll tear you to pieces. Come on! | 或者我会把你撕成碎片 来啊! |
[1:15:35] | All right, lady! Hey! Hey! Back it off! | 好啊 女士! 嘿! 嘿! 退后! |
[1:15:39] | All right! | 好! |
[1:15:42] | There you go! Okay. | 这就对了! 好 |
[1:15:45] | Okay, let’s just speak. | 好吧 我们来谈谈 |
[1:15:49] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[1:15:52] | It’s okay, don’t worry. You’re so tense. Please, sit down. | 没关系 别担心 你这么紧张 请坐 |
[1:15:56] | Get the fuck out of here! | 他妈的滚出去! |
[1:15:58] | Little bit tense, there we go. May I suck on your nipples? | 有点紧张 来吧 我能舔你的乳头吗? |
[1:16:05] | Just a… Just a little bit. There we go. | 就… 就一点儿 好了 |
[1:16:11] | That wasn’t so bad. It’s just a little tickle. | 不错嘛 就是有点儿痒 |
[1:16:20] | Come on, dead fish. Move for me! Come on! | 来吧 死鱼 给我动起来! 来吧! |
[1:16:25] | Move now! | 给我动起来! |
[1:16:47] | Someone go get the food. | 谁去拿吃的 |
[1:16:58] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[1:17:01] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[1:18:39] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[1:18:42] | You want another story? | 你还想听故事吗? |
[1:18:44] | Women of Ward Two, tonight is the big night! | 二号牢房的女人们 今晚上有大件事 |
[1:18:48] | -How many ladies? -Seven. | -有多少女人? -七个 |
[1:18:50] | Seven? You sure that’s it? Count them again. | 七个? 你确定就这些? 再数一遍 |
[1:18:54] | -Seven! -All right, if you’ve got seven. | -七个! -好吧 你说七个就七个 |
[1:18:56] | How about the boy with the magic powers? | 魔法男孩的故事怎么样? |
[1:19:00] | -You like that one, don’t you? -Yeah. | -你喜欢那故事 是吧? -对 |
[1:19:01] | -So, where did we leave off? -This boy wasn’t ordinary. | -我们讲到哪儿了? -这个男孩不是常人 |
[1:19:05] | -No. -He could turn invisible. | -对 -他可以隐形 |
[1:19:08] | He had special powers. | 他有特异功能 |
[1:19:10] | And he turned invisible when they weren’t looking. | 他趁人不注意的时候就隐身 |
[1:19:12] | -All right. -It’s when they looked, he wasn’t… | -对 -有人注意的时候 他不… |
[1:19:15] | Good afternoon, ladies. | 下午好 女士们 |
[1:19:19] | I just wanted to make sure that you’ve all recovered… | 我只是来看看你们是不是都恢复了… |
[1:19:21] | from the fun that we had the other night. | 从那天晚上的娱乐活动中恢复了没有 |
[1:19:24] | No, no. Seriously, I just wanted to touch base with any of you… | 不 说真的 我只想跟你们打个招呼 |
[1:19:28] | that might be feeling a little bit of jealousy… | 你们可能会吃点儿小醋… |
[1:19:30] | I know that tonight is not your night… | 我知道今天晚上没轮到你们… |
[1:19:32] | but I assure you that our hearts are still with you. | 但我向你们保证我们的心 还是在你们身边的 |
[1:19:36] | You men folk should be very proud of your ladies. | 你们这儿的男人真该 为你们的女人感到骄傲 |
[1:19:39] | Very proud. | 非常骄傲 |
[1:19:42] | Well, one of them was kind of a dead fish… | 其中一个有点儿死鱼相… |
[1:19:43] | but the other ones performed like real pros. | 但其他人表现得很职业 |
[1:19:47] | There are only eight of us now. | 现在我们只有八个人了 |
[1:19:49] | -Oh, what happened, did someone die? -Yeah. | -怎么了 有人死了吗? -对 |
[1:19:54] | It’s not a big deal, though. She was kind of a dead fish. | 不过也没什么大不了的 她就是个死鱼相 |
[1:20:13] | I’m gonna finish the story later. | 我一会儿再给你讲故事 |
[1:20:16] | I promise. I’ll finish it later. | 我保证 我一会儿来给你讲完 |
[1:21:07] | Who’s that? Where you going, huh? | 是谁? 你要去哪儿? |
[1:21:21] | Wait…! | 等等…! |
[1:21:40] | It’s you, isn’t it? | 是你 对吧? |
[1:21:49] | What happened?! | 怎么了?! |
[1:21:50] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:21:56] | What the fuck is going on? | 他妈的怎么回事? |
[1:22:00] | I know you’re here! | 我知道你在那儿! |
[1:22:02] | -You don’t even know my name! -No. I know your voice! | -你都不知道我的名字! -不 我听得出你的声音! |
[1:22:05] | Just say one more word! I dare you! | 再说一个词! 我看你敢不敢! |
[1:22:07] | Your dead friend said the same thing! | 你死了的朋友也是这么说的! |
[1:22:13] | Don’t let them leave! | 别让她们走! |
[1:22:15] | Do not let them leave! You idiots! | 别让她们走! 你们这群蠢货! |
[1:22:18] | Do not let them leave! | 别让她们走! |
[1:22:20] | -Let’s go! -You fucking jerks, stop them! | -快走! -你们这群混蛋 快拦住她们! |
[1:22:25] | Come back! Get back here! | 回来! 回到这儿来! |
[1:22:29] | That’s it! That’s it for you! Ladies, no more food for you! | 那好! 给你们点颜色! 女士们 你们再没的东西可吃了! |
[1:22:34] | Everyday we go without food, one of your men will die! | 我们一天没吃的 你们的人就会死一个! |
[1:22:39] | We collect from now on! | 从现在起是我们说了算! |
[1:22:43] | You missed! | 你没打着! |
[1:22:51] | He’s dead! | 他死了! |
[1:22:54] | What’s going on? Where are you? Where are you? | 怎么回事? 你在哪儿? 你在哪儿? |
[1:22:58] | -Are you okay? -Just go get the food. | -你还好吗? -去拿吃的吧 |
[1:23:00] | They told me a man was killed. | 他们告诉我有个男的被杀了 |
[1:23:03] | I… I killed him. | 我… 我杀了他 |
[1:23:08] | Now there’s gonna be a war. They’re going to want revenge. | 马上会有一场恶战了 他们想要报复 |
[1:23:12] | We’re gonna barricade our doors. We’ll use our beds like they did. | 我们得挡着门 像他们那样用床来抵挡 |
[1:23:15] | Whatever you say. I’ll get the food. | 随你怎么说 我去拿吃的 |
[1:23:37] | Oh, shit! | 妈的! |
[1:23:39] | -Barricade it. Barricade it! -You got the door? | -挡住 挡住! -你到门那儿了? |
[1:23:43] | -Two beds! -So fucking what… | -两张床! -他妈的… |
[1:23:44] | if send the women there twice a month? We’ll get fucking fed! | 让女人们一个月去两次又能怎样? 我们能领到吃的! |
[1:23:47] | Stand it up! Barricade the thing! | 把它立起来! 挡住门! |
[1:23:49] | What I suggest we do is we find out who killed their leader… | 我建议我们应该找出谁杀了他们的头… |
[1:23:53] | and offer them up like a peace offering. | 然后跟他们公平交易 |
[1:23:55] | -We don’t know what they’re gonna… -In exchange for food! | -我们不知道他们会… -以此交换食物! |
[1:23:59] | They have a stock pile! We’re in a state of war. | 他们储备充足 我们在打仗呢 |
[1:24:02] | -And we started it. -Yeah, exactly. | -是我们挑起的战争 -对 没错 |
[1:24:04] | And I suggest we find out who killed the leader, and we offer to the… | 我建议我们应该找出谁杀了他们的头… 我们跟他们… |
[1:24:19] | Look! Look! | 听着! 听着! |
[1:24:22] | If they won’t give us food, I say let’s get it ourselves! | 他们要是不给我们吃的 我看我们就自己去抢吧! |
[1:24:26] | -I agree! -Then, let’s go! | -我同意! -好 我们走! |
[1:24:28] | Okay, I think he’s right. | 我觉得他是对的 |
[1:24:29] | If anyone’s wiling to go, I think you should raise your hand. | 谁想去 就把手举起来 |
[1:24:34] | That’s about the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever suggested. | 这是我提议过的最蠢的事情 |
[1:24:40] | How about: Whoever doesn’t wanna fight… | 这样行不 谁不想反抗… |
[1:24:42] | simply slip away right now, and no one will know you were here? | 就悄悄走开 没人知道你来过 怎么样? |
[1:24:46] | And for those that are left, gather around me, and we’ll make a plan. | 剩下的人到我旁边来 我们定个计划 |
[1:24:50] | Here. Here. | 这边 这边 |
[1:24:58] | Okay, how many of us are there? | 我们有多少人? |
[1:25:02] | -One. -Two. | -一 -二 |
[1:25:04] | -Three. -Twelve. | -三 -十二 |
[1:25:06] | I can see twelve of us. | 我能看见我们有十二个人 |
[1:25:09] | -What? -She can see? | -什么? -她能看见? |
[1:25:28] | Don’t touch my fucking bed! | 别他妈碰我的床! |
[1:25:41] | -What are you doing? -What? | -你在干什么? -什么? |
[1:26:10] | -I heard something! -Someone’s here! | -我听见动静了! -有人来了! |
[1:26:14] | -Who’s there? -I heard somebody! | -是谁? -我听见有人来了! |
[1:26:16] | -Who’s there? -I heard somebody! | -是谁? -我听见有人来了! |
[1:26:22] | I have a chair over here. If anybody could happen… | 我这儿有把椅子 如果有人恰好… |
[1:26:34] | Let’s go, come on! Grab the person in front of you. | 我们走 快点! 抓紧你前面的人 |
[1:26:37] | Stay in a tight group! | 大家跟紧了! |
[1:26:40] | Alright. Straight ahead. | 好 直走 |
[1:26:42] | What… | 什么… |
[1:26:45] | If we go back! We can’t go back! Come on. | 要是我们回去! 我们不能回去! 快走 |
[1:26:48] | Let’s move! | 动作快点! |
[1:26:51] | -What’s that? -Smoke. | -那是什么? -烟 |
[1:26:54] | Fire! | 着火了! |
[1:27:16] | Don’t push! | 别推! |
[1:27:18] | Fire! | 着火了! |
[1:27:25] | It’s okay! It’s okay! Stay there! | 没关系! 没关系! 呆在原地! |
[1:27:28] | I’m gonna come in get you. | 我过来接你 |
[1:27:37] | Upstairs. Upstairs. | 小心楼梯 小心楼梯 |
[1:27:49] | Watch! | 小心! |
[1:27:50] | -Here. Here I am. Hold on to him. -They’re going to shoot us. | -这边 我在这儿 抓着他 -他们会向我们开枪的 |
[1:27:58] | Guards! Guards! | 卫兵! 卫兵! |
[1:28:04] | You see what is going on?! | 你们看见出了什么事吗?! |
[1:28:13] | Guards! | 卫兵! |
[1:28:28] | We’re free! | 我们自由了! |
[1:30:29] | It’s empty. Go on in. | 这里没人 进来吧 |
[1:30:31] | -Step up. -We’re in a shop. | -抬脚 -我们在一个商店里 |
[1:30:32] | Everyone, please, stay together. I don’t wanna loose anybody else. | 各位 请呆在一起 我不想再丢下谁了 |
[1:30:36] | Step up. All right. I’m gonna go look for food. | 抬脚 好了 我去找吃的 |
[1:30:40] | -I’ll go with you. -No, I can do better on my own. | -我跟你一起去 -不 我还是自己去的好 |
[1:30:42] | Stay here and look after each other. It’s something you can do better. | 呆在这儿相互照顾 你更擅长这个 |
[1:30:45] | Get out! This place is occupied! | 一边去 这地方我们占了! |
[1:30:52] | There are other groups out there. Do not leave this spot. | 外面还有另外一伙人 别离开这个地方 |
[1:30:56] | I know you can do it. | 我知道你做得到 |
[1:30:59] | But how can you carry the food back on your own? | 但你自己怎么把食物都拿回来? |
[1:31:15] | Is there anything? Is there running water? | 有什么发现? 有自来水吗? |
[1:31:18] | I’ll look for bottles. | 我去找瓶子 |
[1:31:22] | -I guess there’s electricity. -No. | -我想那边有电 -没有 |
[1:31:27] | Are there any signs that people can still see? | 有什么征兆表明人们能看得见吗? |
[1:31:34] | What’s happening? | 怎么了? |
[1:31:50] | I miss you. I miss you so much. | 我想你 我好想你啊 |
[1:32:09] | Here’s a supermarket. I’ll go in. | 到超市了 我要进去了 |
[1:32:12] | -Okay. -Step up. | -好的 -抬脚 |
[1:32:16] | I’ll stay here. I know my place. | 我呆在这儿 我知道我该在哪儿 |
[1:32:39] | Stay off my fucking spot! | 他妈的离我的地盘远点儿! |
[1:32:49] | I’m coming back! I’ll fucking kill you! You stay off my fucking spot! | 我会回来的! 我他妈的要宰了你! 你他妈的离我的地盘远点儿! |
[1:32:54] | Give it to me, you thief! You thief! You thief! Give it back! | 给我 你这个小偷! 你这个小偷! 你这个小偷! 还给我! |
[1:33:09] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿! 嘿! |
[1:33:11] | I can here you near my fucking spot! | 我能听见你他妈的靠近我的地盘了! |
[1:33:18] | Go! Go! Go! | 滚! 滚! 滚! |
[1:35:03] | What do you have there?! | 你拿的什么?! |
[1:35:07] | What are you eating?! | 你在吃什么?! |
[1:35:09] | Smells like meat! | 闻起来像肉! |
[1:35:14] | -No! No! -Stop! | -不! 不! -停下! |
[1:35:17] | Let on! | 快说! |
[1:35:50] | It’s me! It’s me! Go! Go! Go! | 是我! 是我! 快走! 快走! 快走! |
[1:36:05] | Okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[1:36:11] | Are you alright? Are you okay? | 你没事吧? 还好吗? |
[1:36:16] | Okay. Okay. | 没关系 没事的 |
[1:36:17] | -I have… I have to stop. -Stop. Stop. | -需要…需要休息一下 -休息 休息 |
[1:36:19] | Stairs. | 小心台阶 |
[1:36:23] | -You’re all right. You’re safe. -Thank you. | -没事了 安全了 -谢谢 |
[1:36:29] | I’ve go back and get those clothes before I forget where they are. | 我要回去把衣服拿回来 要不该忘了地了 |
[1:36:33] | Here, eat something. | 来 吃点东西 |
[1:38:33] | I’m just trying to say… | 我的意思是… |
[1:38:44] | people screaming out loud… | 人们大声呼救… |
[1:38:47] | that God is hiding… | 而上帝不闻不问… |
[1:38:49] | that we failed and that God is punishing us. | 做错了 上帝就来惩罚我们 |
[1:38:53] | This is not what is happening. God, it’s not. This is not the God’s way. | 事实并非如此 不是这样的 上帝 是不会那样做的 |
[1:39:01] | What is happening to us reminds me of what happened to St. Paul. | 现在所发生的事 让我想起了使徒圣保罗 |
[1:39:06] | Paul used to kill Christians, used to persecute them… | 保罗曾经杀害基督徒 迫害基督徒… |
[1:39:10] | but the Lord came to him and converted him. | 而主来到他面前 改变了他的信仰 |
[1:39:13] | And not only converted him, but blinded him. | 不只是感化了他 还使他失明了 |
[1:39:17] | This is what’s happening to us. | 就和我们现在一样 |
[1:39:33] | -Here! -Here! | -这里! -这儿! |
[1:39:35] | -Here I am! -Here! | -我在这! -这儿! |
[1:39:39] | Here. Here, I have a jacket. | 给 拿到夹克了 |
[1:39:42] | -I have a jacket. -Thank you. | -给你夹克 -谢谢 |
[1:41:16] | That’s terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[1:41:17] | -Who would do that? -Someone who went blind. | -谁会那样做? -某个瞎掉的人 |
[1:41:21] | And then he went crazy. Since he couldn’t see… | 抓狂了 因为他以后都看不见… |
[1:41:24] | he didn’t want his statue to see. | 所以他不想他的雕塑能看见 |
[1:41:26] | -I don’t think so, little man. -I don’t know if it’d be possible… | -我不这么想 小朋友 -不知有没有可能… |
[1:41:28] | for a blind man to paint the painting like that. | 盲人能画出那样的画 |
[1:41:31] | -Yes, they could. -Or likely a priest… | -他们能 -或者有可能是一位牧师… |
[1:41:33] | who saw what happened, and had a crisis of faith. | 在目睹一切后 不再对信仰有信心 |
[1:41:38] | No, but seriously, all those people made me think of how lucky we are… | 不清楚 不过说真的 他们让我觉得我们太走运了… |
[1:41:42] | that we have a leader with vision. | 有位可以看得见的领导 |
[1:41:45] | So, I think it’s up to you to decide what we should do next. | 所以该你来决定下一步怎么走 |
[1:41:49] | Well… | 嗯… |
[1:41:51] | I think we should stay here tonight, try to get some sleep. | 我觉得今晚最好先呆在这 好好睡一觉 |
[1:41:55] | And then, tomorrow, I was thinking that we could go to our house. | 然后 明天 打算带你们去我家 |
[1:42:00] | lt’s pretty near here, and it’s big… | 离这里很近 足够大… |
[1:42:04] | so it can accommodate everybody. | 能容下所有人 |
[1:42:11] | Where are you, dog? Still there? | 狗狗 你在哪? 还在这没? |
[1:42:13] | No. Don’t follow that dog. He’ll lead you to a fire hydrant. | 别跟着狗狗 它会领你去消防栓那 |
[1:42:17] | Too proud to be a seeing eye dog. | 因被当作导盲犬而过于兴奋了 |
[1:42:42] | Twenty seven. Five four. | 27岁 5尺4寸(163厘米) |
[1:42:45] | Black hair. Brown eyes. | 黑色头发 棕色眼睛 |
[1:42:48] | I don’t wanna know what you look like. | 不必知道你长什么样 |
[1:42:50] | But how can we know each other? | 那我们怎么了解对方? |
[1:42:52] | I know that part inside of you with no name. | 我了解你心底那块不需要名字的地方 |
[1:42:56] | And that’s who we are,right? | 就是我们了 对么? |
[1:43:06] | When you went to look for food, we talked to this man… | 你们出去找食的时候 我们和一个人聊了会… |
[1:43:08] | that was part of a group that moved around together… | 他们一群人凑在一起… |
[1:43:11] | trying to find food and shelter. | 找吃的和住的地方 |
[1:43:12] | Each night they slept in a different place. | 每晚都睡不同的地方 |
[1:43:15] | I asked him why he didn’t sleep in his own home. | 问他为什么不睡自己家 |
[1:43:18] | And he said he didn’t know where it was anymore. | 他说已经找不到了 |
[1:43:21] | -Yeah,he lost it. -They’re welcome to it… | -他迷路了 -非常欢迎… |
[1:43:23] | if they can find their way to my little room. | 如果他们能找到我家的话 |
[1:43:27] | I think it’s okay. Here we are. | 没问题 我们到了 |
[1:43:30] | Here we are. Looks fine. Come in. Come in. | 到家了 还不错 请进 请进 |
[1:43:33] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[1:43:38] | It’s exciting. | 太好了 |
[1:43:42] | Okay. Careful. Just because the door was locked… | 小心点 门锁着… |
[1:43:44] | doesn’t mean that no one’s here. | 并不意味着没人 |
[1:43:46] | Hello! Hello! | 喂! 唉! |
[1:43:49] | Hello! Is anyone here? | 有人吗? |
[1:43:51] | Maybe we should take our shoes off. Right? | 我们该脱鞋 是吧? |
[1:43:53] | That’s a good idea. You can leave them by the door. | 好建议 放在门边就好了 |
[1:43:55] | We don’t wanna mess the place up. We just arrived. | 才刚到 不想把这弄得一团糟 |
[1:43:58] | If you wanna take off your clothes too… | 如果你们也想换衣服的话… |
[1:44:01] | we have plenty of clean ones upstairs. | 楼上有足够的衣服 |
[1:44:03] | -Thank you. -Are you talking to me? | -谢谢你 -跟我说? |
[1:44:05] | No, to everyone. Our clothes are just as dirty as our shoes. | 不是 对所有人说的 我们的衣服和鞋一样脏 |
[1:44:10] | -Here? All together? -Come on! | -在这? 一起? -别装了! |
[1:44:13] | She’s the only one who can see! | 只有她一个人能看见! |
[1:44:15] | If it makes you feel better, it’s getting pretty dark. | 现在已经非常黑了 也许这能让你们感觉好点 |
[1:44:18] | All right. If you insist. | 好吧 如果你坚持 |
[1:44:20] | I’m sure you’ve seen worse sights than this old body. | 你肯定看过比这把老骨头更糟的 |
[1:44:24] | I want you to feel at home here because this is your home now too. | 希望你们能把这当自己家 因为现在这儿就是你们家 |
[1:44:28] | Thank you both. We’re all flattered that you would offer your home. | 谢谢你们 十分感谢你们提供的家 |
[1:44:33] | It’s our pleasure. | 我们的荣幸 |
[1:44:34] | Kick us out when you had enough. | 如果你们受不了了就把我们踢出去 |
[1:44:36] | Or when I become too much of a burden. | 或者当我成为重负时 |
[1:44:39] | Just tell me, and I’ll just wander off like an elephant. | 只要说一声 我就会像大象一样离开 |
[1:44:42] | -You’re not an elephant. -I’m not a man, either. | -你不是大象 -也不是个男人 |
[1:44:45] | -You’re plenty of a man, babe. -I… | -你是百分百的男人 宝贝 -我… |
[1:44:50] | I don’t know. | 说不清 |
[1:44:55] | I haven’t seen myself in so long. I must look ridiculous. | 很久没看过自己了 肯定现在很滑稽 |
[1:44:59] | No, no. Dirty and skinny. But not ridiculous. Not at all. | 才没 脏点和瘦点 但一点都不滑稽 |
[1:45:05] | -And what about me? -You’re beautiful. | -我呢? -你很漂亮 |
[1:45:08] | Yeah. Not like you. | 没你漂亮 |
[1:45:10] | -You’ve never seen me. -But in my dreams you’re beautiful. | -你从没见过我 -在我梦里你很美的 |
[1:45:13] | How come you never appeared in my dreams but I know you’re beautiful? | 为什么你从没在我梦里出现过 但我还是知道你很美? |
[1:45:17] | Well, that’s why blindness is a gift to the ugly. | 要不说 失明是老天赐给丑陋的礼物呢 |
[1:45:21] | -Come on, you’re not serious. -No… | -搞错没 你瞎说的吧 -真的… |
[1:45:23] | but I suppose I was more beautiful before! | 我想我还是以前比较漂亮! |
[1:45:26] | We were all more beautiful before. | 我们以前都很漂亮 |
[1:45:29] | Is anyone cold? | 你们冷不? |
[1:45:31] | -It feels so good! -I’m having a great time! | -感觉很好啊! -很享受! |
[1:45:52] | Hello? | 谁? |
[1:45:53] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:46:04] | -I brought you some hot water. -Oh, thank you. | -拿了些温水来 -哦 谢谢 |
[1:46:08] | -I’m gonna pour it down, okay? -Okay. | -要淋了 可以么? -好 |
[1:46:14] | -Feels good? -Feels good. | -舒服么? -舒服 |
[1:46:33] | I hope we can find the boy’s parents. | 希望能找到小孩的父母 |
[1:46:38] | What do you hope for? | 你希望什么? |
[1:46:40] | Nothing is more ridiculous than the desires of an old man. | 没什么比老头子的奢望更好笑的了 |
[1:46:43] | Tell me. lwanna know. | 告诉我嘛 我想知道 |
[1:46:47] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[1:46:49] | -Why that tone of voice? -What tone? | -为什么用那种语气? -什么语气? |
[1:46:52] | That one. | 那样的 |
[1:46:57] | What I hope is that we can go on living together. | 我希望我们能一直在一起 |
[1:47:01] | -As we are. Like this. -Blind? | -就像我们现在 -瞎的? |
[1:47:06] | For me nothing has been better. | 对我来说这是最好的 |
[1:47:12] | -I’d want us to live together. -Together with me, or with everyone? | -希望我们住一起 -和我 还是和大家? |
[1:47:18] | Don’t make me say. | 别逼我说 |
[1:47:21] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[1:47:24] | Are we alone? | 就我们俩么? |
[1:47:29] | Is anyone listening? | 有人在听吗? |
[1:47:35] | Good. | 好 |
[1:47:37] | Good. | 好吧 |
[1:47:38] | I wanna live with you. | 想和你生活 |
[1:47:53] | I remember that New Year’s. | 还记得那个新年 |
[1:47:57] | It was cold, but I didn’t mind. | 很冷 但我不在乎 |
[1:48:10] | All right. At this end of the table we have pees and carrots. | 好了 豌豆萝卜沙拉在桌子这头 |
[1:48:14] | At the center we’ve olives in a bowl and some crackers on a small plate. | 碗里有橄榄 小盘子上是脆饼 它们在桌中间 |
[1:48:20] | And, at the far end of the table, we have anchovies. | 还有醍鱼在桌子的远处 |
[1:48:23] | Anchovies! | 醍鱼! |
[1:48:25] | Don’t we have a special bottle of something sparkling for our guests? | 没有更好的饮料招待客人么? |
[1:48:28] | There’s nothing like water. Clean water. | 没什么比得过水 干净的水 |
[1:48:32] | I’d like to propose a toast. To our family. | 大家来干一杯 为这个大家庭 |
[1:48:36] | -To our human family. -And the dog! | -为整个人类 -还有狗狗! |
[1:48:40] | -And the dog! -And the dog! And the dog! | -还有狗! -还有狗! 还有狗! |
[1:48:43] | -Salute! -Salute! | -致敬! -致敬! |
[1:48:46] | Much better than any champagne. | 比任何香槟都好喝 |
[1:49:03] | I see you. | 我看见你了 |
[1:49:10] | When I touch you like this, I see your face. | 像这样抚摸你的时候 我能看见你的脸 |
[1:49:15] | So beautiful. | 真美 |
[1:49:18] | It’s all I need to remember. | 只要记得它就够了 |
[1:49:27] | -Tell me, is this working? -Let’s see. You take another one. | -它能用么? -试试看 再照一张 |
[1:49:31] | Take another of me in the face. | 正面给我再来张 |
[1:49:34] | Blind inspiration. | 盲人的怪点子 |
[1:49:36] | There’s coffee, if anybody wants some. | 如果有人想喝咖啡的话 现在好了 |
[1:49:39] | -I’ll have some, please. -I want some too. | -请给我来点 -我也要 |
[1:49:44] | I need to wake up. | 我需要清醒 |
[1:49:46] | Honey? Honey? | 亲爱的? 亲爱的? |
[1:49:48] | I think we should get together and talk about what we need to do. | 我想集体讨论下有什么需要做的 |
[1:49:54] | There’s not much food left, and I’m worried about security. | 食物不多了 我还有点担心安全问题 |
[1:49:58] | -Okay. -I can pour it for you. | -好 -给你倒上 |
[1:50:10] | It’s hot. | 烫死了 |
[1:50:17] | It’s you. | 你 |
[1:50:19] | It’s you! Oh, my God! It’s everyone at here. | 是你! 哦 天哪! 大家都在 |
[1:50:24] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:50:25] | -What? -I can see you! | -怎么了? -我能看见你了! |
[1:50:28] | -What are you saying? -I can see you! | -你说什么? -我能看见你了! |
[1:50:32] | -What? -Yes. | -真的? -真的 |
[1:50:34] | -What are you talking about? -Everything is beautiful! | -你在说什么啊? -所有东西都很漂亮! |
[1:50:38] | I can… | 我能… |
[1:50:39] | -What? -Oh, my God! | -啥? -哦 上帝! |
[1:50:41] | -What do you mean, you can see? -Hey, you! I can see you. | -你什么意思 能看见? -嘿 你! 我能看见你 |
[1:50:43] | I got back my sight! | 我恢复视力了! |
[1:50:46] | -What is it? -Come here. | -发生什么事了? -快过来 |
[1:50:49] | -I can see! -How? | -我能看见了! -怎么会? |
[1:50:50] | -I can see! -You’re lying. | -能看见了! -骗人 |
[1:50:53] | -What? -Really? | -什么? -当真? |
[1:50:57] | -You have your sight? -Yeah! | -你复明了? -是的! |
[1:51:00] | You’re kidding! | 不是开玩笑吧! |
[1:51:02] | -You’re eyes! -Nice to meet you. | -你的眼睛! -很高兴见到你 |
[1:51:04] | -Oh, my God! -He can see! | -哦 上帝! -他能看见了! |
[1:51:07] | -I can’t believe it! -He sees! He sees! | -难以置信! -他看见了! 他看见了! |
[1:51:11] | -I thought he was kidding! -No. | -还以为他说笑的! -是真的 |
[1:51:13] | -Hey, you guys! -What this mean? | -哥们! -这说明什么? |
[1:51:17] | I can see everybody’s face! | 我能看清所有人的脸了! |
[1:51:19] | -Oh, my gosh! -I know. I can’t believe it! | -哦 天呐! -我知道 真不敢相信! |
[1:51:22] | I can see you. I love you guys! You guys are so beautiful! | 我能看见你们 我爱你们! 你们太美了! |
[1:51:28] | At that moment… | 那时… |
[1:51:29] | the same unspoken thought occurred to everyone: | 大家不约而同想到 |
[1:51:34] | “He was the first to go blind. Perhaps… | “他是第一个失明的人 也许… |
[1:51:36] | we will all regain our sight in turn.” | 我们会依次复明” |
[1:51:42] | So the celebration was not entirely selfless. | 所以是大家一同欢庆 |
[1:51:51] | The next days, the next weeks… | 明天 下周… |
[1:51:53] | would therefore be sleepless with anticipation. | 将会是无眠的期待 |
[1:51:56] | They would see again. | 他们又能重获光明 |
[1:51:59] | This time, they would really see. | 而这次 他们能真的看见 |
[1:52:05] | But who would be so timid… | 但 谁会担心 |
[1:52:06] | as to cling to this blanket of blindness? | 失去这场盲流感带来的依赖感 |
[1:52:10] | Who would be so foolish as to fear… | 谁傻到担心… |
[1:52:13] | that its intimacies might be lost? | 这份亲密会因此而去? |
[1:52:19] | And what of this woman… | 这个女人此时的状态 |
[1:52:21] | who is now so strangely silent… | 却出奇的平静 |
[1:52:24] | who has borne such a terrible weight… | 她曾担负着如此重任… |
[1:52:27] | and is now so suddenly free? | 现在却突然释负 |
[1:52:32] | Already she could imagine the voices of the city, shouting: | 她已经能想像整个城市在呐喊 |
[1:52:37] | “I can see!” | “我能看见了!” |
[1:52:44] | “I’m going blind”, she thought. | “我看不见了” 她想着 |