英文名称:The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | I’d like to think that fate had a hand in what happened that summer. | 我认为命运操纵了那年夏天 |
[00:38] | That it was the pants’ destiny ta find us. | 这条牛仔裤注定要找到我们 |
[00:42] | Where they came from and why they chose us… | 至于它的来历…以及为何选择我们… |
[00:46] | …well. that will always be a mystery. | 这永远都是个谜 |
[00:49] | But perhaps that was part of their miracle. | 但或许这便是奇迹之一 |
[00:52] | That they sensed in that moment how much we needed them. | 这条牛仔裤感应到我们很需要它 |
[00:56] | How much we needed some little bit of faith to hold onto… | 我们多需要把持某个信念… |
[01:01] | …when it seemed like everything we believed in was about to slip away. | 当我们相信的一切即将消逝时 |
[01:16] | But wait a minute, I’m getting ahead of myself. | 等一下 我叙述得太快了 |
[01:19] | Beautiful dress! Love it. | 好漂亮的洋装 我真喜欢 |
[01:20] | We’d been a foursome for as long as I could remember. | 我们四个从很久以前便黏在一起 |
[01:23] | -VVhere are we going? -We’re going over there. | -我们要去哪里 -那边 |
[01:25] | In fact, we were a foursome before we were born. | 其实 我们在出生前就像四胞胎 |
[01:29] | And seven. Anyone feel any kicking? | 七 谁感觉到胎动 |
[01:31] | Our mothers met at a prenatal aerobics class. | 我们的母亲在产前韵律教室认识 |
[01:34] | They really didn’t have anything in common… | 她们其实完全没共通点… |
[01:37] | —except their due dates. | 除了预产期很接近 |
[01:40] | One. and relax. Good work. | 一 放松 很好 |
[01:43] | The first one out of the gate was Bridget. | 最先出生的是布莉姬 |
[01:47] | Ladies, let’s keep it together. | 女孩们 大家好好跳 |
[01:49] | The rest of us followed within the week. | 其他人在一周内陆续出生 |
[01:53] | Bridget liked to take charge. | 布莉姬喜欢发号施令 |
[01:56] | Way to go. Lena. | 跳得好啊 莉娜 |
[01:58] | I’ll handle this. | 我来处理 |
[02:00] | And you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[02:01] | Sometimes, that worked in our favor. | 有时胜利是属于我们 |
[02:06] | Oh. my God. | 天啊 |
[02:11] | And that’s how it always was with us: | 我们一向都是如此 |
[02:14] | Give and take. | 付出和接受… |
[02:18] | But mostly give. | 不过大部分时间都在付出 |
[02:22] | Lena. I don’t think he’s coming back this time. | 莉娜 我觉得他不会回来了 |
[02:26] | It’: gonna be okay. Carmen. | 别伤心 卡门 |
[02:28] | I’ll come over first thing tomorrow. | 我明天一大早就过来 |
[02:31] | And Tibby and Bridget too. | 缇碧和布莉姬也会来 |
[02:34] | Just stay on the phone with me until you tall asleep. | 和我说话直到你睡着为止 |
[02:39] | What Were They Thinking?. lake seven. | 《他们到底在想什么 》 第七回 |
[02:42] | We were there for each other… | 我们帮助彼此 |
[02:44] | …to understand the things that no one else in the world could. | 了解世界上没别人能懂的事 |
[02:47] | What were they thinking. having another baby at their age? | 他们想怎样 老蚌生珠 |
[02:51] | And what was I? | 那我算什么 |
[02:52] | Just some experiment from their hippie days… | 他们年少轻狂时的实验 |
[02:54] | …and now it’s time to start their real family? | 现在他们才要组真正的家庭 |
[02:57] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[02:59] | They’re out of their minds. | 他们发疯了 |
[03:02] | It sucks. | 好烂 |
[03:04] | -Totally. -Cut! | -烂毙了 -卡 |
[03:06] | Lena. don’t you realize this is tragedy? | 莉娜 你不懂这是个悲剧吗 |
[03:08] | Can’t you give me a bit more enthusiasm? | 你不能再感情奔放一点吗 |
[03:12] | There were some things we would never make sense of. | 有些事我们永远都不会懂 |
[03:15] | Grief is never an easy burden to bear. | 哀伤是很难承受的包袱 |
[03:18] | And we were there for those too. | 也会落到我们的肩上 |
[03:20] | And as we mourn the loss of this beloved wife, mother and friend… | 当我们哀悼这位人妻 人母与好友的过世… |
[03:25] | …it only makes he! choice that much more unfathomable. | 她的选择更让我们疑惑 |
[03:29] | What measure of despair compels one to commit such an act? | 是什么样的绝望 迫使人采取这种手段 |
[03:34] | We can only take comfort in the fact that she is in a better place now… | 我们只能欣喜她 前往更美好的地方 |
[03:38] | …than she found here among us. | 而非在人世承受煎熬 |
[03:46] | My deepest sympathies. Bridget. | 请节哀 布莉姬 |
[03:48] | We were there for the things we couldn’t face alone. | 我们共同面对无法独自承担的哀恸 |
[03:54] | -Hey. -Hey, Bee. you okay? | -嗨 -嗨 小布 你还好吗 |
[03:57] | Yeah. I will be as soon as I get out of these stupid heels. | 嗯 脱掉高跟鞋后就舒服多了 |
[04:01] | Here. Hold them 10! me. will you? | 来 帮我拿着好吗 |
[04:04] | Think I’ll run home. | 我用跑的回家好了 |
[04:06] | Or the ones we didn’t want to face at all. | 或是不愿意面对的前途 |
[04:14] | Together, it was as if we formed one single, complete person. | 我们四个似乎构成一个完整的人 |
[04:18] | Wild. unstoppable Bridget. | 狂野 冲劲十足的布莉姬 |
[04:20] | Shy and beautiful Lena. | 害羞 美丽的莉娜 |
[04:23] | Tibbv. the rebel. | 叛逆的缇碧 |
[04:24] | And me, Carmen, the writer. | 还有我 作家卡门 |
[04:27] | Can’t buy anything new at a vintage stole. | 在古董店买不到新货 |
[04:29] | We were 16 and had never been apart. And all that was about to change. | 我们当时十六岁 从未分开过 但好景不常… |
[04:33] | -How about this one? -It’s great. | -这件呢 -很好看 |
[04:35] | If you wanna go to Greece looking like Laverne De Fazio-. | 若你想去希腊 看来像拉凡狄法西欧 |
[04:38] | -Who? 370s TV icon. | -谁 -七十年代的电视偶像 |
[04:40] | Am I the only one who’s not culturally deprived? | 我是唯一受过文化熏陶的人吗 |
[04:42] | Tibby forgot to take her happy pill this morning. | 缇碧今早忘了吃快乐丸 |
[04:44] | Actually. I’m saving them 10! when I’m stuck doing time at Wallmans… | 其实我要留着在渥曼打工时吃 |
[04:48] | …while the rest of you jet off on your little adventures. | 而你们却能到四处游晃探险 |
[04:51] | Boo-hon, “fibby. You are such a drama queen. | 真可怜 缇碧 你真夸张 |
[04:54] | I am going to South Carolina. That is only. like. three states away. | 我要去南卡罗莱纳 只隔三个州 |
[04:57] | It’s abandonment, nevertheless. I hate you all. | 但还是一种抛弃 我恨你们 |
[05:00] | You’re the one who wanted to stay here all summer… | 是你自己愿意留下来过暑假的… |
[05:03] | …and angst it out making your documentary. | 专心拍摄你的记录片 |
[05:05] | Yeah. it’s gonna be a huge hit. | 对 一定会轰动 |
[05:07] | Thrilling footage on how to stack deodorant. | 拍摄如何摆除臭剂的精彩镜头 |
[05:10] | I think I’m gonna start my own genre. call it the documentary. | 我要自创电影类型 叫”烂记录片” |
[05:13] | Lena. look at this! Oh. my goodness. | 莉娜 你看 天啊 |
[05:16] | -They’re perfect. -I can’t wear a bikini. | -好漂亮 -我不能穿比基尼 |
[05:18] | Don’t you know all the beaches in Greece are nude? | 你不知道希腊的海滩都是天体营 |
[05:21] | -What? -She’s just kidding, Lena. | -什么 -她在开玩笑啦 莉娜 |
[05:24] | God. I envy you. | 天啊 我真羡慕你 |
[05:25] | You get to go to a place where there’s actually guys. | 你可以去有帅哥的地方 |
[05:28] | I thought you were looking forward to El Campu de Fritbul. | 我以为你很想去足球场 |
[05:30] | She sure was until she found out it was gills only. | 没错 但她发现只有女生可以参加 |
[05:33] | -No boys allowed. -Don’t talk about it. | -男生不准去 -别提了 |
[05:35] | Hey, pierce alert, pierce alert. | 有人在穿耳洞 |
[05:38] | Sony. young lady. no more holes. | 抱歉 小姐 你的洞够多了 |
[05:41] | Take those out light now and try these on. | 快去试穿这些衣服 |
[05:43] | -Look. Here you go. -Put them on. | -快去 -去试穿 |
[05:45] | -Go. go. go. -Okay. CarmenCarmen. | -快点去 -好啦 卡门 |
[05:49] | Tibby. you’re a babe! | 缇碧 你真漂亮 |
[05:51] | Tibby. you look amazing. Tum around. Look at you! | -缇碧 你美呆了 -转身 看看你 |
[05:54] | -Carmen! -You look wonderful . | -卡门 -你穿这件真好看 |
[05:57] | -It looks good. -It looked great on you. Please buy them. | -太漂亮了 -很适合你 拜托你买 |
[06:00] | -You try them on. then. -But I don’t weal jeans. | -你来试试看 -但我不穿牛仔裤 |
[06:03] | Yeah. Or bikinis or miniskirts… | 是啊 也不穿比基尼或迷你裙 |
[06:05] | …or anything else that might actually show you have a shape. | 或任何展露身材的衣服 |
[06:08] | I do not. | 我哪有这样 |
[06:09] | Tibby. those look so great on you. Why can’t you just admit it? | 缇碧 你穿真好看 干嘛不承认 |
[06:13] | Because I’m wallowing in self-pity. | 因为我喜欢自怨自艾 |
[06:20] | -Lena! -Ale you serious? | -莉娜 -真的假的 |
[06:21] | -You have a body! -Look at that. | -你原来有身材 -你看看 |
[06:23] | Lena Kaligalis has a body! | 莉娜卡利加瑞竟然也前凸后翘 |
[06:26] | -Stop it! I do not. -When did this happen? | -别说了 我哪有 -这是何时发生的 |
[06:28] | -You look good in them. -Look at you. | -你穿牛仔裤很好看 -你自己看看 |
[06:30] | You look good! Little Lena. | 你美呆了 小莉娜 |
[06:33] | You’re the one who loves jeans so much. why don’t you try them? | 你最爱牛仔裤 怎么不去试穿 |
[06:37] | -Maybe because I’m 3 inches taller than you. -Fail’s fail. | -也许因为我比你高三寸 -很公平 |
[06:40] | -Hey, how can they be perfect on you too? -That is a little weird. | -这条裤子怎么也适合你 -真奇怪 |
[06:43] | I don’t know, but it’s really starting to freak me out. | 不知道 不过我觉得毛毛的 |
[06:46] | Okay. Carmen. it’s your tum. | 好 卡门 该你了 |
[06:49] | Carmen. you try them on. | 卡门 你去试穿 |
[06:52] | -Oh. come on. honestly. Ale you serious? -You have to. | -拜托 你是说真的 -你非穿不可 |
[06:55] | You think that a pair of jeans that fits all three | 你们三个穿的裤子 |
[06:58] | of you is going to fit all of this? | 能合我的大屁股 |
[07:00] | -Put them on. Now. -We’ll help your thighs get into them. | -快点穿上 -我们帮你把大腿塞进去 |
[07:03] | -Tibby! Come on. now. -I’m just kidding. | -缇碧 别这样 -我开玩笑的 |
[07:05] | Will you help me get out of them? | 可以帮我脱吗 |
[07:07] | Carmen. we all tried them on. Just try them. | 卡门 我们都试了 你就穿吧 |
[07:11] | All light. | 好吧 |
[07:15] | NW thighs. | 我的大腿 |
[07:17] | Sassy britches . | 挺好看的裤子 |
[07:20] | Get over these thighs. | 把大腿塞进去 |
[07:22] | Okay. here we go. | 好了 来啰 |
[07:29] | What? I told you guys. I’m just gonna take them off… | 怎样 我说过我要马上脱掉 |
[07:31] | …and we’re gonna pretend like this never happened. | 就当这一切没发生过 |
[07:34] | No, Carmen, come over here and look at yourself. | 不 卡门 你来看看你自己 |
[07:36] | -They look amazing on you. -Look at them. | -裤子超适合你的 -你自己看 |
[07:40] | Call me crazy, but it’s scientifically impossible… | 也许我疯了 但就科学观点而言… |
[07:43] | …that a pair of pants could fit me…-And me. | -这条裤子不可能适合我…-还有我 |
[07:46] | -And me. -And me. | -还有我 -和我 |
[07:49] | This is crazy. | 这太荒谬了 |
[07:50] | Look. Tib. something happened today | 缇碧 今天发生的事 |
[07:53] | that I can’t explain and you can’t explain. | 你我都无法解释 |
[07:54] | -Whatevel. let’s just ignore it. -We can’t just ignore it. | -随便 别想了 -不能不想 |
[07:57] | -Why? -Because it’s a sign. the pants– | -为什么 -因为这是个象征 裤子… |
[07:59] | -Be quiet, you’re gonna—You know what, Tibby? | -安静点 你会…-你知道吗 缇碧 |
[08:01] | -Sometimes you’re much too much. -Be careful. | -有时候你太野了 -小心点 |
[08:04] | -I’m fine. Lena. -Oh. my God. You’re gonna iall. | -我很好 莉娜 -天啊 你快跌下去了 |
[08:06] | It makes our butts look good. That’s enough 10! me. | 它让我们的屁股变美 这就够了 |
[08:09] | -That’s light, amen. -Get up there. Go on. | -没错 阿门 -上去吧 去吧 |
[08:12] | -There is more going here than Lycra. -But there’s probably Lycra. | -除了莱卡还有其他成份 -大概是因为莱卡 |
[08:25] | All right, guys, are you ready for this? | 好了 姐妹们 准备好了吗 |
[08:27] | In the name of the Father, the Son– | 以天父之名… |
[08:29] | -Here we go. -Carrrlen, this isn’t church. | -开始吧 -卡门 这不是教堂 |
[08:31] | You guys! But it’s still a sacred place! | 各位 这好歹也算神圣的地方 |
[08:34] | I mean, this is where our moms met, right? | 我们的母亲就在这里认识 不是吗 |
[08:38] | Anyway. look. we’re gathered here today… | 总之 今天我们聚集在此 |
[08:40] | …to honor a gift that has been sent to us. | 歌颂降临我们眼前的礼物 |
[08:42] | -So why do we have to pay 10! them? -Tibs. | -那我们为何要花钱买 -缇碧 |
[08:45] | Carmen. go ahead. just finish what you have to say. | 卡门 继续 说完你的颂词 |
[08:47] | Tonight, on the eve of our separation… | 今晚我们将分离 |
[08:50] | …magic has come to us in a pair of pants. | 一条裤子带给我们魔力 |
[08:57] | And I’m proposing that we shale them equally… | 我建议我们分享这条裤子 |
[09:01] | …and that this summer they travel among us… | 让它在夏天随我们云游四海 |
[09:04] | …and they’ll link us in hearts and spirits… | 将我们的心灵结合 |
[09:06] | …even though we’re far apart from each other. | 即使我们分隔各地 |
[09:09] | I think that tonight we’re the sisters of these pantafones-. | 今晚我们就是牛仔裤姐妹 |
[09:13] | -Sisters of the Pants? -Yes! | -牛仔裤姐妹 -对 |
[09:15] | We need rules. Every sisterhood has rules. | 我们需要规则 姐妹之间都有规则 |
[09:17] | Thank you. A manifesto. | 谢谢 一份声明 |
[09:19] | -Okay. -Good point. I love it. | -好 -有道理 我喜欢 |
[09:20] | Okay. rule number one: | 好 第一条… |
[09:22] | Each sister is going to keep the pants 101…? | 每位姐妹保留裤子… |
[09:25] | -A week. -A week. | -一周 -一周 |
[09:26] | Lena should be first because Greece is the furthest away. | 莉娜第一个 因为希腊最远 |
[09:29] | -Okay. Jibbv. you next. | -好 -缇碧 轮到你 |
[09:30] | -What’s your rule? -I don’t have a rule. | -你有什么规定 -我没想出来 |
[09:32] | -Yes. you do. -Tibs. come on. | -你要想一个 -缇碧 快点 |
[09:34] | No picking your nose when wearing the pants. | 穿裤子时不能挖鼻孔 |
[09:36] | -Honestly. -That’s not– | -真恶心 -这不算… |
[09:37] | You can casually scratch while really picking a little. | 你可以稍微淑女的挖一下 |
[09:42] | -Thanks 10! the allowance. -Good rule. | -多谢你的包容 -很好的规定 |
[09:44] | When sending the pants, we’ll write a letter… | 寄裤子的时候要顺便写信 |
[09:46] | …detailing the most exciting thing that happened while wearing them. | 写下穿裤子时所发生的精彩故事 |
[09:50] | That’: good. | 很好 |
[09:51] | So must exciting thing that happens to you. | 要写下最刺激的经历 |
[09:53] | And what if nothing exciting happens? | 万一生活很无趣怎么办 |
[09:55] | -It will. It has to! -Nu, I really doubt it. | -非得精彩不可 -不 我是说真的 |
[09:58] | And when it happens, and we reunite… | 当我们重聚的时候 |
[10:00] | …we will document it on the pants themselves. | 就把这些经历写在裤子上 |
[10:03] | -That’s good. -That’s rule number six. | -好点子 -这是第六条 |
[10:05] | Rule number seven: | 第七条… |
[10:06] | Any removal of the pants must be done by the wearer herself. | 裤子一定要由穿裤者自己脱掉 |
[10:12] | Yes. you. | 对 就是你 |
[10:14] | 没新意 Touch茅! | |
[10:16] | He works. you know. | 他是有工作的人 |
[10:17] | So he may not have that much time to spend with you. | 所以也许没那么多时间陪你 |
[10:20] | So if you get lonely, come home, okay? | 若你觉得孤单就回家 好吗 |
[10:22] | I’m gonna be fine. Morn. | 我会很好的 妈 |
[10:25] | We will never. ever wash these pants. | 我们绝对不洗这条裤子 |
[10:27] | Carmen. that’s so unnecessary. Why not? | 卡门 没这个必要 为什么不洗 |
[10:30] | Because you can’t wash the pants. | 因为就是不能洗 |
[10:32] | -Why? Why? -Calmen. we have to. | -为什么 -卡门 非洗不可 |
[10:34] | What? Are you gonna wash the magic out of the pants? | 什么 你想把魔力洗掉 |
[10:36] | The magic’s not sanitary. | 魔力不卫生 |
[10:37] | No, I have a better one. No double cuffing. | 我有更好的点子 不能双反摺 |
[10:40] | Double-cutting the pants at the bottom. it’s tacky. | 在裤管弄双反摺有够俗气 |
[10:42] | -The ’80s are aver. -You know what else is tacky? | -八十年代已经过了 -你知道还有什么俗气吗 |
[10:45] | Tucking in your shirt and wearing a belt at the same time. | 把上衣塞进裤子里 还系皮带 |
[10:48] | -I don’t do that anymore. -Good one. | -我已经没这么做了 -说得好 |
[10:50] | I did that one time. | 我只那样穿过一次 |
[10:53] | -Forbidden to cuff or tuck. -Okay, okay. | -禁止反摺或塞上衣 -好啦 |
[10:55] | -Nu culling u! tucking. -My tum, my tum. | -不反摺或塞上衣 -该我了 |
[10:59] | -Okay. -Yes. Bee? | -好 -好 小布 |
[11:00] | You can never say you look fat while wearing the pants. | 绝对不能说穿这条裤子显得胖 |
[11:03] | You can’t even think it! | 连想都不能想 |
[11:05] | All passengers, this is the final boarding call– | 所有旅客 这是最后登机宣布… |
[11:07] | Take care. and be sure to write. huh? | 保重 一定要写信回家 |
[11:10] | You too. Bye. | 你也是 再见 |
[11:13] | You better get going. Looks like they’re starting to board. | 你快走吧 好像开始登机了 |
[11:20] | -That’s nine. -So we need one more. | -九条了 -我们需要再一条 |
[11:21] | -We need a final rule. -Final rule. | -需要最后规定 -最后规定 |
[11:24] | Okay. pants equal love. | 好 裤子等于爱 |
[11:28] | Love your sisters and love yourself. | 爱你的姐妹们和自己 |
[11:44] | To the pants. | 献给裤子… |
[11:45] | And the sisterhood. | 与姐妹情谊… |
[11:47] | And this summer… | 和这个夏天… |
[11:49] | …and the rest of our lives. | 和我们的余生 |
[11:52] | Together and apart. | 无论相聚或分离 |
[12:20] | You know. Papou. I really wouldn’t mind walking. | 爷爷 我真的不介意走路 |
[12:26] | I’m sorry that my Greek isn’t so good. | 很抱歉我希腊文不够好 |
[12:31] | Mom said that I’d pick it up in no time. | 妈说我很快就能学会 |
[12:34] | You know. with all the talking. just with you and with Yia Yia. | 再加上与你和奶奶练习 |
[13:34] | Lena! | 莉娜 |
[13:43] | Lena! | 莉娜 |
[13:46] | It’s the evil eye. | 是驱邪的仪式 |
[13:48] | Lena. I think I’ll die and never see my Lena. | 我以为死前再也见不到我的莉娜 |
[13:53] | I think I’ll never see you, my Lena. | 我以为再也见不到你 莉娜 |
[14:02] | You like your loom? And your bed? | 你喜欢你的房间吗 床呢 |
[14:05] | I have put the most special sheets and lace. | 我帮你铺了最特别的床单和花边 |
[14:08] | And from this window, the most beautiful view. | 从这里向外看有最美的风景 |
[14:16] | She’s precious. Like a jewel. | 风景非常美 像块瑰宝 |
[14:20] | We guard you like a jewel. | 你也是我们的掌上明珠 |
[14:25] | You need lest. | 你需要休息 |
[15:24] | When you hear your name called and the color of your team… | 一听到你的名字 以及队伍颜色… |
[15:27] | …run over and join your coach. | 就跑过来加入你的教练 |
[15:29] | -All light. -Alma. Megan. green. | -好 -艾玛 梅根 绿色 |
[15:32] | Anderson. Alice. green. | 安德森 艾莉斯 绿色 |
[15:34] | Adissa. Jessica. led. | 艾迪莎 洁西卡 红色 |
[15:36] | Bo. Natalie. red. | 波 娜塔莉 红色 |
[15:41] | 来 快点 动作快 Come on. come on. r茅pidn! | |
[15:42] | Please. God. let me sprain my ankle as soon as possible. | 求求你上帝 快让我扭伤脚踝 |
[15:45] | Come again? | 说什么 |
[15:46] | This whole thing was my mother’s idea. She couldn’t wait to get lid oi me. | 这是我妈的主意 她等不及送我走 |
[15:50] | God. mine has been sobbing all week. hat am I gonna do without you? | 我妈哭了整个礼拜 “没有你我怎么办 “ |
[15:53] | I’m like, et a life, Ma,you know? | 我就说 “你有点出息 妈” |
[15:55] | What’s yours do? | 你妈有什么反应 |
[15:57] | Nothing. | 没反应 |
[16:01] | Hey. who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[16:03] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[16:04] | It’s against the rules to have flings with the coaches. | 和教练纠缠是违规的 |
[16:07] | Malsden. Olivia. led. | 玛丝敦 奥莉维亚 红色 |
[16:11] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[16:13] | Vreeland, Bridget, red . | 薇兰 布莉姬 红色 |
[16:50] | Hey. baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[16:58] | Here it is. I asked the school to postpone sending this… | 在这里 我要求学校晚点寄… |
[17:01] | “because. Dad. I wanted to surprise you. | 因为老爸 我要给你惊喜 |
[17:04] | -Ta-da! Straight A’s. -That’s fantastic. | -全部拿A -好棒 |
[17:07] | Dad. I brought my tennis gear and I have been practicing like crazy… | 爸 我也带了网球装备 每天疯狂练习 |
[17:10] | …so serve to me your absolute hardest. -I’ll do that. | -所以你发球时越猛越好 -没问题 |
[17:13] | You know. I was calculating it on the train. | 我在火车上计算了一下 |
[17:16] | I haven’t spent more than tour straight days with you since I was 10. | 从我十岁开始 我们就没相处超过四天 |
[17:20] | I mean. I love it when you come 10! Christmas… | 我喜欢你在圣诞节来看我… |
[17:23] | …but a whole summer and just the two of us? | 但整个夏天就我们父女俩 |
[17:26] | Mom laugh! me how m make arroz con pollo. | 妈教我做鸡肉饭 |
[17:28] | 我要做给你吃 还有大蕉 I’m gonna cook that 10! you. And pl茅tanus too. | |
[17:31] | Wait, where are we? | 等等 这是哪里 |
[17:36] | I have a surprise 10! you. | 我有惊喜给你 |
[17:39] | I moved out of Charleston. | 我搬出查尔斯顿了 |
[17:41] | And into a development? Dad. you hate developments. | 然后搬到新开发地 你最讨厌开发区了 |
[17:45] | When did I say that? | 我什么时候说过 |
[17:47] | At the Frederick Law Olmstead exhibit at the Smithsonian. | 在史密森博物馆的 佛德瑞克罗欧盟斯展览场上 |
[17:50] | You said. There’s city and there’s country. | 你说”除了都市和郊区 |
[17:53] | and everything else is a wasteland. | 其他都是废土地” |
[17:55] | I was 9 years old. | 当时我九岁 |
[17:56] | You came to D.C. to! one day to visit with a plastics company. | 你随塑胶公司到华府出差 |
[17:59] | You remember everything! | 你记性还真好 |
[18:01] | I don’t remember you telling me you moved. | 我不记得你说要搬家 |
[18:09] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[18:11] | Is that your neighbor? | 是你邻居吗 |
[18:13] | Actually. we live together. | 其实 我们住在一起 |
[18:19] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[18:24] | You must be Carmen. | 你一定是卡门 |
[18:31] | Your daddy has told me so much about you. | 你父亲常常提到你 |
[18:34] | I just know we’re gonna have the most wonderful summer together. | 我们一定能度过美好的夏天 |
[18:38] | -Kids! Kids. come on out here! -Kids? | -孩子们 快出来 -孩子们 |
[18:40] | They’re not kids. they’re teenagers. just like you. | 他们不是孩子了 是青少年 像你一样 |
[18:43] | They live with you? | 他们和你住在一起 |
[18:45] | Carmen. this is Krista and this is Paul. | 卡门 这是克丝塔 这是保罗 |
[18:49] | -We’re gonna be bridesmaids together. -Excuse me? | -我们要一起当伴娘 -什么 |
[18:52] | I hadn’t quite gotten to that part of the surprise yet. | 我还没提到惊喜的这一部分… |
[18:55] | Oh, sweetheart… | 甜心… |
[18:59] | We’re getting married. | 我们要准备结婚 |
[19:02] | August 19th. | 八月十九日 |
[19:14] | Say. you’re a real natural with that thing. | 你真是天生的超市服务员 |
[19:17] | Took rne weeks before I got the hang of it. | 我花了好几周才学会打标签 |
[19:19] | Yeah. well. we all have our special talents. | 天生我材皆有用 |
[19:22] | Tibby! I thought I made it perfectly clear… | 缇碧 我已经跟你说过了… |
[19:25] | …that employee headsets are to be worn at all times. | 员工一定要随时佩戴耳机 |
[19:28] | Don’t make me mention it again. | 不要再让我说一次 |
[19:32] | Excuse me? | 请问一下 |
[19:34] | Where are the shampoos? | 洗发精在哪里 |
[19:38] | Aisle seven. | 第七走道 |
[20:08] | Somebody help! | 快来人帮忙 |
[20:10] | Gill down. | 有女孩昏倒 |
[20:12] | Somebody call an ambulance! | 快叫救护车 |
[20:30] | You’ve got a price sticker on your forehead. | 你额头上有贴标价 |
[21:58] | I’m sorry… | 抱歉… |
[22:01] | …I don’t speak Greek very well. | 我希腊文说得不好 |
[22:04] | Well, we’ll have to work on that, won’t we? | 那我们得好好加强了 对吧 |
[22:12] | Thanks 10! lending me a shirt. | 谢谢你借我这件衬衫 |
[22:16] | Looks good on you. | 你穿起来很好看 |
[22:19] | Sorry if it smells like fish. | 抱歉有点鱼腥味 |
[22:24] | -Is this your boat? -My grandfather’s. | -这是你的船 -我祖父的 |
[22:28] | 所有挂蓝旗子的船都是他的 Yeah. All the ones with the blue 俛gs are his. | |
[22:30] | -Do you work 10! him? -No. just in the summer. | -你为他工作 -不 只有在夏天 |
[22:33] | I go to the university in Athens. | 我在雅典念大学 |
[22:39] | Kostas Dounas. | 卡斯托杜那斯 |
[22:41] | Lena Kaligalis. | 莉娜卡利加瑞 |
[22:43] | Lena Kaligalis. Then you are Greek too. eh? | 莉娜卡利加瑞 你也是希腊人 |
[22:46] | So how do you know English so well? | 你英文怎么讲得那么好 |
[22:50] | Well. I lived with my parents in Chicago until I was 12. | 我十二岁前和父母住在芝加哥 |
[22:54] | Oh. my parents moved to the U.S. too. | 我父母也移民到美国 |
[22:57] | But I’m just here tor the summer. I’m staying with my grandparents. | 我夏天才来这里 和爷爷奶奶住 |
[23:02] | I have to throw the small ones back. | 我要把这些小鱼丢回去 |
[23:04] | Would you like to help? | 你要帮我吗 |
[23:08] | No. That’s okay. | 不了 没关系 |
[23:10] | Okay. here. I’ll show you. | 来 我教你 |
[23:14] | Give me your hand. | 手给我 |
[23:16] | Put your hand on my hand. | 把手放在我手上 |
[23:18] | Put your hand close. | 靠近一点 |
[23:22] | Good? | 可以吗 |
[23:28] | Luck was on his side today. | 他今天很幸运 |
[23:36] | I have to go. I should go. | 我要走了 我应该走了 |
[23:39] | But thank you again 10! saving my life. | 再次感谢你救了我一命 |
[23:46] | Do you dance better than you swim? | 你的舞技比泳技高明吗 |
[23:50] | -Excuse me? -Saturday night. Meet me. | -什么 -周六晚上我们出去 |
[23:55] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 抱歉 没办法 |
[24:09] | Pick it up! | 快跟上 |
[24:23] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[24:25] | -Hi. -I’m Bridget. | -嗨 -我是布莉姬 |
[24:28] | -Eric. -I know. | -艾瑞克 -我知道 |
[24:31] | So I heal you go to Columbia. | 听说你是哥伦比亚高材生 |
[24:35] | Yep. | 对 |
[24:38] | Well. what have you heard about me? | 你对我了解多少 |
[24:41] | Your high school won Nationals. | 你的高中赢得全国冠军 |
[24:44] | MVP. I play forward. | 我是最佳运动员 我踢前锋 |
[24:46] | So I’ve noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[24:50] | I’m 17. | 我十七岁 |
[24:53] | Come on. I’ll lace you. | 来 我们来赛跑 |
[25:16] | That’s it. | 终点到了 |
[25:19] | Seven miles. | 七里 |
[25:21] | Oh. God. don’t you love to run? | 天啊 跑步真棒不是吗 |
[25:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:26] | It’s the best high there is. | 这种感觉最棒 |
[25:28] | Exactly, it’s– | 没错 就像… |
[25:30] | It’s like you’re just in this place | 似乎处于一个 |
[25:31] | where nothing bad could ever happen, you know? | 能远离所有厄运的境地 |
[25:34] | Like if you just push a bit further, if you just keep moving– | 好似你不断向前 不断移动… |
[25:38] | Nothing can touch you. | 谁都无法伤害你 |
[25:42] | Of course, the endorphins don’t suck, either. | 当然 脑内胺多芬也有帮助 |
[25:50] | -So Tami’s feeling okay? -Yeah. | -谭美没事吧 -对 |
[25:52] | Is she gonna do baton twirling with you? | 她要和你一起甩指挥棒 |
[25:54] | We don’t know yet. She might just have to hold the banner. | 不知道 她可能只负责拿布条 |
[25:57] | Sweetheart, why don’t we say grace before we start eating dinner? | 甜心 我们来饭前祷告吧 |
[26:01] | -I would love to. -All light. | -我很乐意 -好 |
[26:05] | Bless us, O Lord, for these, thy gifts which we are about to receive… | 上帝赐予我们这些礼物… |
[26:09] | …from Thy bounty, through Christ, our Lord. | 我们由衷感谢 |
[26:12] | -Amen. Dig in. -This looks great. | -阿门 开动吧 -看起来很好吃 |
[26:15] | -I will get that. -Oh. it’s okay. | -我来接 -没关系 |
[26:17] | We don’t answer the phone during dinner. | 我们吃晚餐时不接电话 |
[26:19] | Except that one time. Tell us again how you guys met. | 只有一次例外 快说你们怎么认识的 |
[26:24] | We’ve told that story so many– | 我们说过几百次了… |
[26:25] | -You wanna tell it? -I don’t. | -你要说 -不要 |
[26:27] | -Want me to? -All light. | -要我来讲 -好 |
[26:28] | -I dialed the wrong number. -And I answered. | -我打错电话 -而我接起来 |
[26:31] | -Lydia answered . -During dinner. | -莉迪亚接了电话 -吃晚餐时… |
[26:32] | Just that one time. | 就那么一次 |
[26:34] | And Lydia agreed to go out with a stranger. | 然后莉迪亚同意和陌生人约会 |
[26:37] | -Is that not what happened? -Oh. no. come on. No. I did not. | -不是这样吗 -哪是 我才没有 |
[26:40] | -That is exactly what happened! -We went bowling. It was so much fun. | -事实就是如此 -我们去打保龄球 好好玩 |
[26:44] | -Do you remember you bowled a two? -A two is a bad score. | -你记得你才打倒两个 -两分算通过了啦 |
[26:47] | At least I didn’t get the ball stuck on my thumb. | 至少球没卡在我大拇指上 |
[26:49] | The water in the toilet is blue. | 马桶里的水是蓝色的 |
[26:51] | -Blue? -Yes. Mom. blue. | -蓝色 -对 妈 蓝色 |
[26:54] | And by the way. doesn’t Dad hate bowling? | 对了 爸不是讨厌打保龄球 |
[26:56] | -Bowling? -Well. he’s dawn here bowling. | -保龄球 -他在这里打保龄球 |
[26:58] | -And he says grace. -Glace? | -而且他还祷告 -祷告 |
[27:01] | He says grace, Morn. He gives thanks to God before he eats. | 他祷告 妈 他感谢上帝给他饭吃 |
[27:04] | We couldn’t get him to go to church with us once. Who is this guy? | 他以前死都不肯上教堂 他究竟是谁 |
[27:07] | -I dun ‘t even—You need to talk to him. Carmen. | -我甚至不…-你得和他谈谈 卡门 |
[27:10] | -Just tell him how you feel. -I do talk to him. I talk to him all the time. | -告诉他你的感受 -我一天到晚都和他谈话 |
[27:14] | Yeah. like you talk to me? No. | 像你和我谈一样 不是的 |
[27:16] | This is important, Carmencita. What he did was wrong. | 这很重要 卡门 他做的事是不对的 |
[27:20] | I’m gonna get on a plane and I’m just gonna come down there. | 我马上搭飞机过去 |
[27:23] | Look. you’d never want him to be happy. and that’s why you blame him. | 你从不希望他快乐 所以你怪他 |
[27:26] | And this is gonna work out great. It’s going to be fine. | 一切都会拨云见日 会没事的 |
[27:41] | Dear Tibby… | 亲爱的缇碧… |
[27:43] | …I think we may have been very, very wrung about the pants. | 我们对牛仔裤的看法 也许大错特错 |
[27:48] | The one time I wore them I almost drowned… | 有一次我穿着它差点淹死 |
[27:52] | …and then gut plucked unto a fishing boat… | 然后被救到一艘渔船上 |
[27:54] | …by a guy who made me touch a live fish. It was disgusting! | 救我的人还强迫我摸活鱼 真恶心 |
[27:59] | At least I’m getting some good sketching in. | 不过我画了些很好的素描 |
[28:03] | I love everything about this island. | 我喜欢这座小岛的一切 |
[28:06] | Oh. except that you’re not with me. | 但若你在会更好 |
[28:10] | Infinite X’s and 0’s, Lena. | 无尽的爱 莉娜上 |
[28:29] | -How was town? -Fine. | -小镇还好玩吗 -还可以 |
[28:32] | I have found this in the laundry. | 我在洗衣机里找到这件 |
[28:35] | Is it yours? | 是你的吗 |
[28:36] | No. actually… | 不 其实… |
[28:40] | …I sort of borrowed it. | 是我向别人借的 |
[28:42] | When I went down to the harbor. I went swimming… | 我去港口的时候到海里游泳… |
[28:45] | …and someone just lent it to me. | 然后有人借我穿 |
[28:48] | Oh. someone. Someone who? | 有人借你 是谁 |
[28:50] | A boy? | 一个男生 |
[28:51] | Which one? I know everyone. | 哪一个 这里每个人我都认识 |
[28:57] | Don’t mind them. they’re your cousins. | 别理她们 她们是你表姐妹 |
[29:02] | They’re cousins too? How many do I have? | 她们也是亲戚 到底有几个人 |
[29:04] | Plenty of them. Don’t change the subject. | 很多 别转移话题 |
[29:09] | Out with it. Out, out. | 快告诉我 |
[29:12] | His name is Kostas Dounas. | 他叫卡斯托杜那斯 |
[29:18] | Dounas? | 杜那斯 |
[29:21] | He’s a Dounas? | 他是杜那斯家的人 |
[29:25] | You must never speak of them. | 你不准再和他来往 |
[29:27] | They ale liars! They ale thieves! They ale barbarians! | 他们是骗子 小偷 一堆野蛮人 |
[29:39] | Your grandfather would die if he know about this. | 你爷爷知道会气死 |
[29:44] | You must never see this boy again. | 不准你再和他见面 |
[29:48] | You understand? | 你懂吗 |
[29:50] | -Yes. -No. that’s not enough. | -懂 -不行 这样不够 |
[29:54] | You have to swear. | 你必须发誓 |
[29:57] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[30:01] | Okay- | 好 |
[30:08] | 用户名称 圣托里尼012 密码 *** | |
[30:49] | What am I supposed to be saying here? | 我该说什么 |
[30:51] | Oh. just. stuff about your life. | 关于你的生活琐事 |
[30:53] | Well, there ain’t nothing too interesting. | 其实没什么有趣的事 |
[30:56] | We’re not really looking for interesting. it’s just real, you know. | 不需要趣事 只要真实就够了 |
[30:59] | -That’s the point of a documentary. -A what? | -这才叫记录片不是吗 -什么片 |
[31:02] | A documentary. | 记录片 |
[31:05] | Like a movie. only boring. | 就像电影 只不过很无聊 |
[31:16] | Hi. I think this is yours. They delivered it to my house by mistake. | 这应该是你的 邮差搞错送到我家了 |
[31:20] | They musfve got the numbers screwed up. | 一定是门牌写错了 |
[31:22] | 看 上面写721 我住217 我叫贝莉葛夫曼 See. this says 721 and I’m 271. I’m Bailey Gla俶an. | |
[31:25] | Yeah. you’re the one that fainted the other day. light? | 你是那天昏倒的小孩对吗 |
[31:28] | -At Wallmans. I was there. -Oh. yeah. | -在渥曼超市 当天我也在 -噢 对 |
[31:31] | You’re the weird girl with the price sticker on your forehead. | 你就是额头上贴标价的怪女生 |
[31:36] | Wait here. I got something to! you. | 等等 我有东西给你 |
[31:51] | It was lying next to you. I opened it to see if there was an ID. | 这掉在你身边 我打开看有没有你的证件 |
[31:54] | So you ripped off my wallet? | 所以你乱翻我的钱包 |
[31:57] | That’s kind of like a thank you but different. | 你表达谢意的方式真特别 |
[32:02] | I think I had more than $4 in here. | 我记得里面有多四块 |
[32:05] | Do you seriously think I would steal your money? | 你真的认为我偷你的钱 |
[32:09] | I opened it to see if there was an ID in there. | 我打开看里面有没有证件 |
[32:11] | Okay? There wasn’t. | 但是没有 |
[32:12] | There was a school photo and a pathetic picture of a kitten. | 只有你学校照片和小猫照片 |
[32:15] | So, what’s in yours? | 那你钱包里有什么 |
[32:16] | A Wallmans’ employee card or a license to ride a bike? | 渥曼员工证或脚踏车驾照 |
[32:19] | Excuse me. I get my learner’s permit next week and– | 告诉你 我下周就能拿到 学车证… |
[32:22] | How old are you. like 10? | 你几岁 十岁 |
[32:24] | -Twelve. -Whatever . Same difference . | -十二岁 -随便你 反正差不多 |
[32:25] | No. when I was 1O I didn’t have an iPod. | 不 我十岁时还没数位音乐随身听 |
[32:28] | You’re so cool. What are you listening to, Tefetubbies Hit Parade? | 你真酷 你都听天线宝宝大合唱 |
[32:32] | You woke he! up. Thank you. | 你把她吵醒了 真感谢你 |
[32:39] | Must suck. | 这一定很糟糕 |
[32:41] | -What? -Having to babysit on your day off. | -什么 -放假时照顾小婴儿 |
[32:45] | Why are you working there. anyway? | 你干嘛在那打工 |
[32:47] | It just so happens that I need some extra money 10! new video equipment. | 我需要钱买新的录影设备 |
[32:50] | When I finally got around to looking 10! a new job. Wallmans was the… | 我找新工作的时候 《渥曼》… |
[32:55] | Why am I telling you this? Don’t you have somewhere to be? | 我干嘛告诉你 你不用去哪里吗 |
[32:58] | Not really. | 不用 |
[33:01] | Looks like you got a lot already. | 你好像设备够多了 |
[33:04] | -Ale you making a movie or something? -Mole like an ode. | -你在拍电影吗 -还不如说是篇诗歌 |
[33:07] | -To what? -Lives of quiet desperation. | -主题是什么 -沉静而沮丧的生活 |
[33:11] | Human existence at its lamest. | 人类卑微的存在 |
[33:13] | -Fascinating. Maybe you need an assistant. -Maybe I don’t. | -真吸引人 也许你需要助理 -应该不用 |
[33:17] | You wouldn’t have to pay rne or anything. I could carry equipment and stuff. | 你不必付我钱 我帮你搬东西就好 |
[33:21] | Hi. honey. | 嗨 亲爱的… |
[33:23] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我回来晚了 |
[33:25] | Who’s your friend? | 你的新朋友是谁 |
[33:27] | -她不是我…-我是贝莉葛夫曼 -She’s not my—Bailey. Bailey Gla俶an. | |
[33:30] | Well. I gotta go. | 我该走了 |
[33:33] | See you around. Tibby. | 再见 缇碧 |
[33:45] | There you are. | 原来你在这 |
[33:54] | -Hi. -Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[33:57] | We should play tennis tomorrow. | 我们明天来打网球 |
[34:00] | -真的 -好 -Rea倅? -Yeah. | |
[34:01] | -In the morning? -Yeah. | -早上 -好 |
[34:03] | Ale you ready 10! this. old man? You think your knees can take it? | 你准备好了吗 老头 膝盖受得了吗 |
[34:06] | -You actually think you can return my serve? -I do. Dad. I do. | -你真的能接招 -没问题 爸 |
[34:09] | -Like to put money on that? -I’ll put money on it. | -要来赌吗 -好啊 |
[34:11] | -Sweetheart? -Yeah. | -甜心 -什么事 |
[34:13] | I gotta meet the caterers at the hotel. Mind stopping by Paul’s game? | 我要和外烩的人见面 你去看保罗踢球好吗 |
[34:16] | Sure. | 当然 |
[34:17] | Well. he’s an unbelievable soccer player. | 他的足下工夫很厉害 |
[34:21] | We’ll just stop 10! one second. okay? | 我们看一下就好 好吗 |
[34:23] | -It’s light on the way. -Yeah. Yeah. okay. | -刚好顺路 -好 没问题 |
[34:46] | -Hey. -How are you? | -嗨 -你好吗 |
[34:48] | Good. Didn’t think your team was scrimmaging till later today. | 很好 你的队伍好像还没出赛 |
[34:51] | They’re not. I just came out early to check out the competition. | 没错 我只是来看看竞争对手 |
[34:57] | Well. you’re looking at her. | 你眼前这位即是 |
[35:01] | You’re awfully sure of yourself, huh? | 你总是充满自信对吗 |
[35:03] | When I know what I want. | 当我心中有目标时 |
[35:10] | You got it! | 抢得好 |
[35:11] | Take it down! Take it down! | 往前踢 往前踢 |
[35:16] | What’s that?! | 那算什么 |
[35:19] | Overtime! All light! | 延长赛 好耶 |
[35:22] | -Overtirrle, yes. -Which one of those is yours? | -延长赛 对 -哪个是你儿子 |
[35:25] | Paul. Paul Rodman. | 保罗罗德曼 |
[35:27] | So you’re the golden boy’s dad. He’s a good player. | 你是那黄金球员的父亲 他很优秀 |
[35:29] | -Yeah. he is. -Al! | -没错 -艾尔 |
[35:51] | Okay. Pass! | 好 传球 |
[35:54] | Pass. Vleeland! | 传球 薇兰 |
[35:57] | Now! | 现在 |
[36:04] | Yep. nice shot. | 好 踢得好 |
[36:06] | We’re not worthy! We’re not worthy! | 你真厉害 你真厉害 |
[36:10] | Sub! Vleeland. you’re out! | 递补球员上场 薇兰 你下场 |
[36:18] | This is a scrimmage. Vleeland. as in practice. | 这是暖身赛 薇兰 出赛前的练习 |
[36:20] | Everyone on the team needs to get some. | 每个球员都要有机会表现 |
[36:22] | We know you’re a superstar, okay? We got it. | 我们知道你是明星好吗 我们很清楚 |
[36:24] | Now save it 10! the championship. | 现在留着力气争冠军吧 |
[36:26] | -Who do we goi. Deanna? -Katie. you’re up. | -有谁能递补 迪娜 -凯蒂 你上 |
[36:28] | Okay. Katie. let’s go. let’s go! | 好 凯蒂 上场吧 |
[36:31] | Same thing! | 同样的策略 |
[36:37] | Nice! Get up. Wendy! Get there! Yes! | 很好 起来 温蒂 过去 好耶 |
[36:41] | The hotel that’s doing our wedding had a water main bleak. | 负责婚礼的饭店排水系统坏了 |
[36:44] | -The whole place is flooded. -The repairs won’t be done 10! months. | -整个地方都在淹水 -好几个月才能修好 |
[36:47] | Oh. my God. the place was just so perfect. | 真是的 那地方很完美 |
[36:50] | I’m never gonna find another place in time. | 绝对来不及再找一家新的 |
[36:52] | We will find a place. | 我们会找到的 |
[36:54] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[36:58] | Lydia never had a real wedding. | 莉迪亚从未举办过真正的婚礼 |
[37:00] | My dad died just before my first and… | 我第一次结婚前 我父亲过世… |
[37:07] | Come on. let’s gel you home. We’ll work this out. | 来 我们回家 会有办法解决的 |
[37:11] | Hey. Paul. you wanna play tennis with Carmen? | 保罗 你要和卡门打网球吗 |
[37:14] | Great shot, Paul. | 踢得好 保罗 |
[37:16] | -Whai? -Lydia needs me. sweetie. | -什么 -莉迪亚需要我 甜心 |
[37:18] | It’ll be a chance to! you to get to know each other. | 你们可以多认识彼此 |
[37:21] | Dad. Paul doesn’t talk. | 爸 保罗完全不说话 |
[37:23] | Yeah. he’s a little shy. | 对 他有点害羞 |
[37:26] | Go on. It’ll be fun. | 去吧 会很好玩的 |
[37:28] | -We’ll play tomorrow. okay? -Okay. | -我明天再陪你打好吗 -好吧 |
[37:47] | Oh. my God. are you okay? | 天啊 你没事吧 |
[37:50] | Oh. my gosh! Ale you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:52] | I’m so sorry. I’m sorry! | 真对不起 |
[37:54] | It’s swelling. I’m so sorry. | 肿起来了 真抱歉 |
[37:57] | -It’s no big deal. -We should just stop. | -没大碍 -今天到此为止吧 |
[38:00] | I’m tiled anyway. | 反正我很累了 |
[38:51] | -Kalimera. Lena. -No. I thoughtI didn’t– | -抱歉 莉娜 -不 我以为… |
[38:54] | Well. here’s your shirt. Thanks again. | 这是你的衬衫 再次谢谢你 |
[38:57] | Lena. wait. | 莉娜 等一下 |
[38:59] | I was just about to take he! out. Come with me? | 我正要出海 要一起来吗 |
[39:01] | No. I shouldn’t even be here at all. | 不 我根本不应该来 |
[39:07] | They told you. didn’t they? | 他们和你说了对不对 |
[39:08] | You think this is funny? Our grandparents hate each other. | 你觉得很好笑吗 我们的祖父母仇视对方 |
[39:12] | You knew my name. Why didn’t you say something the other day? | 你知道我姓什么 为何那天不早说 |
[39:15] | Well, because the arguments of old men have nothing to do with us. | 因为上一代的恩怨和我俩没关系 |
[39:19] | Well. they’re not arguing about nothing. What was the fight about? | 恩怨不可能凭空发生 是为了什么 |
[39:22] | What everything here is about: | 和这里所有人的争端一样 |
[39:25] | Money and fish. | 钱和渔获 |
[39:27] | My grandfather says your grandfather cheat him. | 我祖父说你爷爷欺骗他 |
[39:29] | Your grandfather says my grandfather… | 你爷爷说我祖父卖给他的鱼… |
[39:32] | …sold him fish that make his whole restaurant sick. | 让他餐厅的顾客拉胜子 |
[39:35] | So. what’s the truth? | 到底事实为何 |
[39:37] | The truth is that it’s a beautiful day and… | 事实是…今天天气很好… |
[39:42] | Why should the rest of it matter? | 其他的事能有多重要 |
[39:45] | Because it does. | 因为的确很重要 |
[39:51] | Tibby. | 缇碧 |
[39:53] | Tibby. | 缇碧 |
[39:55] | Tibby. now. I have had another complaint oi receipt withholding. | 缇碧 又有客户抱怨你暗藏发票 |
[39:58] | -This is your second offense and—You’re gonna have to dock my pay. | -这是第二次了…-所以你要扣钱 |
[40:02] | That’s light. | 没错 |
[40:03] | Also. the dress code strictly prohibits blue jeans. | 还有公司规定不能穿蓝牛仔裤 |
[40:07] | Great. | 太好了 |
[40:21] | What are you doing with my stuff? | 你干嘛乱拿我的东西 |
[40:23] | Your mom gave it to me. I told he! I was your assistant. | 你妈给我的 我说我是你的助理 |
[40:27] | -You what? Wait—She seemed to think it was a good idea. | -你什么 等等…-她觉得这主意不错 |
[40:31] | Okay. look. you seem like a sweet kid. | 好 你看起来是个好孩子 |
[40:34] | No, you seem like a pain in the ass. But look, I have my own friends. | 不 你是个小捣蛋 但我有朋友了 |
[40:38] | Three best friends. Even though they left rne here to rot this summer… | 三个好朋友 即使她们任我自生自灭 |
[40:41] | …l’rrl not looking for new ones. -Neither am I. | -我不需要新朋友 -我也是 |
[40:44] | I just think it’d be cool to learn about filmmaking. | 我只是觉得学拍戏很有趣 |
[40:46] | Besides. I think I found a good subject 10! an interview. | 此外 我找到很好的访问对象 |
[40:54] | His name is Brian McBIian. king oi ragon’s Lair. | 他叫布莱恩麦克布莱 《直捣龙穴》的高手 |
[40:58] | I’ve heard he’s broken every record there is. | 听说他破了所有游戏纪录 |
[41:02] | Okay. he’s definitely not what you’d call lame… | 他绝对不是个窝囊废 |
[41:04] | …but I figured he’d be a good contrast to all the loser types in the movie. | 他应该能和你那些窝囊主角 成强烈对比 |
[41:10] | Start setting up. | 开始选角度 |
[41:15] | Stand next to him. | 站在他旁边 |
[41:16] | Pretend you’re a fan. like you watch him all the time. | 假装你是他的粉丝 假装你是追星族 |
[41:19] | -Right. -And action. | -好 -开拍 |
[41:22] | Video arcade wizards are fixtures at most convenience stores. | 在很多便利店都能看到电玩高手 |
[41:27] | Brian McBIian is a fixture at this one. | 布莱恩麦克布莱是这家的常客 |
[41:30] | ragon’s Lair,” he says… | 他说玩《直捣龙穴》… |
[41:32] | …is his calling. | 是他的天命 |
[41:35] | So, Brian, you spend a lot of time here? | 布莱恩 你常来这里 |
[41:38] | Sometimes all day. | 有时候待一整天 |
[41:40] | So you prefer to spend most of your time here at the Quick Mart… | 所以你宁愿待在《快买超市》… |
[41:43] | …instead of out in the real world? | 也不愿踏入真实世界 |
[41:46] | Well. maybe he finds the world oi ragon’s Lairmore interesting. | 也许他认为 《直捣龙穴》的世界更有趣 |
[41:49] | Tell us about it. Brian. | 请多说一点 布莱恩 |
[41:52] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[41:56] | Basically. you’re Dirk the Daring… | 基本上 你扮演勇者德克… |
[42:00] | …in the year 1305 A.D. | 背景是西元1305年 |
[42:04] | See. the goal is to rescue Princess Daphne… | 目标是解救黛芬妮公主 |
[42:07] | …who’s being guarded by Singe. the dragon. | 她被巨龙辛吉所困 |
[42:09] | See. chamber number one is the Snake Room. | 第一间是蛇室 |
[42:13] | -蛇在天花板上蠕动 -真的 -See, snakes slither from the ceiling. -Hea倅? | |
[42:17] | You don’t even get to see the dragon until chamber number 23! | 要到第23间才能看到龙 |
[42:20] | Yeah! | 对啊 |
[42:24] | -Come on. come on! -Yeah! | -加油 加油 -好 |
[42:25] | Faster! Faster! Go! He’s light behind you! | 快点 他在你后面 |
[42:27] | -Go. go. go! -Yeah. I got it. | -快点 快点 -我瞄准了 |
[42:30] | -Watch this, ready? -Hun fast! | -看好 准备好了吗 -跑快一点 |
[42:39] | Oh, you must have run out of tape. | 你的带子用完了 |
[42:42] | What about the rest of the interview? | 后面的访问怎么办 |
[42:45] | Well. we could always come back tomorrow. I guess. | 应该明天还可以再继续 |
[42:48] | -I mean, if that’s cool with you. -Yeah. | -如果你不介意的话 -没问题 |
[43:00] | You all light? | 你没事吧 |
[43:02] | Is she speaking Spanish? | 她在说西班牙文吗 |
[43:04] | -Oh. is that okay? Is that all light? -Oh. sure! Sure. | -没关系吧 -当然 |
[43:07] | It’s just that nobody understands it, sweetie. | 只不过没人听得懂 甜心 |
[43:09] | Oh. come on. Dad. you know that is not true. | 拜托 爸 你知道不是这样 |
[43:12] | He and my mom. they used to speak Spanish all the time. | 他和我妈以前常说西班牙文 |
[43:15] | Especially when they started being all gushy… | 尤其是在很肉麻的时候… |
[43:17] | -…and they didn’t want me to understand. -Wow. it’s 9:00? | -所以故意不让我知道 -已经九点了 |
[43:20] | -But I totally understood them. -I gotta drop that check at the caterers. | -但我全听得懂 -我要去外烩店付钱 |
[43:24] | Carmen. you’re not gonna believe this. | 卡门 你绝不会相信 |
[43:27] | We have decided to have the wedding light here at home. | 我们决定在家里办婚礼 |
[43:30] | With a big party in the back yard. | 在后院开个大型派对 |
[43:32] | Dancing under the stars. It’s gonna be perfect. | 在星空下跳舞 一定会很完美 |
[43:36] | Where’s Paul? | 保罗呢 |
[43:39] | -Oh. he had an appointment. -At the hospital? | -他和人有约 -他去医院 |
[43:43] | Why would you say that? | 你为何这样说 |
[43:46] | We were playing tennis the other day. and I hit him. but it was an accident– | 上次打网球时我打中他 但那是意外… |
[43:50] | -No. no. He’s okay. -He’s fine. | -他没事的 -他很好 |
[43:52] | -He just—He just had to do something. | -他只是…-他有点事要处理 |
[43:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[44:07] | -Dad. Dad. Dad. -Yo. | -爸爸 -怎样 |
[44:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[44:13] | Where exactly is Paul? | 保罗到底去哪里 |
[44:19] | He’s in Atlanta. honey. | 他在亚特兰大 甜心 |
[44:22] | Visiting his father. His dad’s in a facility. | 去看他爸爸 他在勒戒中心 |
[44:26] | He’s an alcoholic. | 他有酗酒问题 |
[44:29] | Every month. Paul takes a bus to visit him. | 每个月保罗都坐巴士去看他 |
[44:33] | Krista refuses to see him. | 克丝塔不愿意见他 |
[44:35] | She’s not ready 10! that. | 她还没准备好 |
[44:37] | Lydia doesn’t want to upset he! by talking about it… | 莉迪亚也不想谈 以免伤她的心 |
[44:40] | …so we just say Paul’s out 10! the day. | 所以我们都说保罗出去了 |
[44:45] | Okay- | 我懂了 |
[44:48] | Natasha. | 娜塔莎 |
[44:51] | Olivia. | 奥莉维亚 |
[44:54] | Bridget. | 布莉姬 |
[44:56] | Polly. | 波莉 |
[44:59] | -Janna. -Oh. tampons! | -加娜 -卫生棉条 |
[45:01] | That’s special. Mom. | 真特别 妈 |
[45:02] | -Jo! -Now. welcome to camp. | -乔 -欢迎来到夏令营 |
[45:05] | Diana. | 黛安娜 |
[45:10] | Shampoo. Very. very practical. | 洗发精 非常实用 |
[45:22] | Hamburgers. | 汉堡 |
[45:24] | Did you guys hear? Actually, they’re finally giving us Saturday off. | 你们听到没 周六终于能放假了 |
[45:28] | 感谢上帝 你能说”坎提纳”吗 Hallelujah. Can you say 淐antina | |
[45:32] | Hey. where’s the Cantina? | 坎提纳在哪里 |
[45:33] | I don’t know. I think somewhere up the load. Why? | 不知道 就在前面吧 怎样 |
[45:37] | He wants me to go. | 他要我去 |
[45:39] | What? | 什么 |
[45:41] | He wants me to go. | 他要我去 |
[45:43] | Why else would he have said that right in front of me? | 否则他何必在我面前这样说 |
[45:49] | This is my favorite part. | 我最喜欢这一段 |
[45:50] | When he takes the big risk and launches the catapult. | 当他冒险发射弹弓的时候 |
[45:53] | Bailey, come on, I’m trying to see if there’s something we can use from this. | 贝莉 拜托 我想看看有没有可用的材料 |
[45:57] | Just one thing. | 只要再查一件事 |
[46:01] | What was in the package? | 包裹里是什么 |
[46:05] | Just some… | 只是一条… |
[46:07] | Just those pair of pants over there. | 只是一条裤子 在那里… |
[46:09] | I’m sharing them with my friends for the summer. | 我和朋友们在夏天交换裤子 |
[46:14] | These? | 这条 |
[46:17] | -What’s so great about an old pair of jeans? -Nothing. | -老牛仔裤有什么好 -没什么 |
[46:20] | They just happen to mysteriously fit us all perfectly. | 只是刚好我们穿了都很合身 |
[46:24] | 真的 Hea倅? | |
[46:27] | I wonder what they’d look like on me. | 不知道我穿是什么样子 |
[46:29] | On the oH-chance you’d ever let me try them on. | 有没有可能借我穿一下 |
[46:32] | -Like now. 10! example. -Go ahead. do whatever you want. | -比方像现在 -去吧 你想怎样都行 |
[46:35] | I need some quiet. | 我需要安静一下 |
[46:39] | Tibby? | 缇碧 |
[46:41] | I need you to take the baby! | 我要你去照顾宝宝 |
[47:13] | My Carma-poochie-ay, I’m writing from the post office… | 亲爱的卡门 我从邮局写信 |
[47:16] | …and this express mail costs more than I make in two hours at Wallmans… | 寄快捷信件要花掉我两小时的薪水 |
[47:20] | …so these jeans better get to you tomorrow. | 所以你最好明天就能收到这条裤子 |
[47:22] | Here we are on a typical Bethesda comer… | 我们在典型的贝斯达角落 |
[47:25] | …where generations of young entrepreneurs have proved the old adage: | 年轻的创业家证明了这句老话 |
[47:28] | hen life hands you lemons, make lemonade. | “当人给你柠檬 就榨出柠檬汁” |
[47:31] | So the question on my mind is… | 因此我心中的问题是… |
[47:33] | …is this sh-squeezed or powder? | 是现榨的 还是粉末泡的 |
[47:35] | -Does it matter ii it’s good lemonade? -Let me ask the questions. | -只要柠檬汁好喝 不就好了 -让我来问问题 |
[47:39] | I’m sad to report that nothing of consequence happened… | 我必须很遗憾的说… |
[47:41] | …while wearing the pants. | 穿着这条牛仔裤 什么事都没发生 |
[47:43] | I spilled a Sprite… | 我打翻了一瓶雪碧 |
[47:44] | …and my rat-faced manager accused me of receipt withholding. | 尖嘴猴腮的经理指控我… |
[47:47] | -Receipt withholding. -In rat-faced manager lingo… | -暗藏发票 -根据臭经理的话就是… |
[47:50] | …that means forgetting to give a sales slip. | 代表忘记把售货收据给客人 |
[47:52] | You know. I was leading that Bill Gates… | 我读到比尔盖兹小时候… |
[47:54] | …when he was younger. he Ian a lemonade stand. | 曾经摆过柠檬汁摊 |
[47:57] | -You don’t know that, that’s not—Yeah, I do. I read it in a magazine. | -你不能确定 那不是…-我在杂志里读的 |
[48:00] | -Whele did you lead that? -In a magazine. | -哪里 -在杂志里 |
[48:02] | Other than that, the only thing that I have to show for the pants… | 裤子带给我的其他厄运… |
[48:06] | …is the kid that delivered them, some wise-ass pain in the neck… | 就是送裤子来的小孩 这个小捣蛋鬼 |
[48:09] | …who’s decided to permanently glue herself to my hip. | 整天缠黏着我不放 |
[48:12] | She’s just tiled. She’s been there a really long time. all day. | 她只是累了 她在那里做了一整天 |
[48:15] | What is she doing light there? Tell me. | 她在那边干嘛 告诉我 |
[48:17] | She’s just thinking. She’s stlategizing. | 她在思考 在想策略 |
[48:20] | I think she’s trying to glow a brain. | 她在长大脑 |
[48:21] | 真可惜不能把12岁小孩 快递送走 Too bad you can? express mail 12禄year禄olds. | |
[48:24] | And I wish you the very best of luck on this endeavor. | 希望你一切顺利 |
[48:49] | Hey. Hey there, sleepyhead. | 快醒醒 瞌睡虫 |
[48:52] | Hey. Carmen. | 卡门 |
[48:54] | -Honey. time to wake up. -Hi. | -甜心 该起床了 -嗨 |
[48:56] | Hi there. Good morning. | 嗨 早安 |
[48:58] | Sony to wake you… | 抱歉吵醒你 |
[48:59] | …but I was just wondering if Maria could grab your sheets. | 我在想要不要让玛莉亚洗你的床单 |
[49:03] | -Maria? -Yeah, our housekeeper. | -玛莉亚 -对 我们的女佣 |
[49:06] | I told he! you usually slept late… | 我和她说你通常很晚起 |
[49:08] | …but I don’t think she understood me. | 但她好像听不懂 |
[49:11] | He! English isn’t real good. | 她英文不太好 |
[49:16] | Okay, right. | 好… |
[49:18] | Could I–I’ll just wash my own sheets. | 我能不能…我自己洗就行了 |
[49:20] | No. no. no. Don’t be silly. | 不行 别傻了 |
[49:22] | Maria can certainly do your sheets, not a problem. | 让玛莉亚帮你洗 没关系 |
[49:24] | -Lydia, it’s really—it’s a beautiful day. | -莉迪亚 这…-今天天气真好 |
[49:27] | -You shouldn’t be washing sheets. -Oh, it’s not a problem at all. | -你不该待在家洗床单 -我不介意 |
[49:30] | I usually do it myself anyway. | 我通常都是自己洗 |
[49:32] | I do it all the time. I’m so used to it. | 一直都如此 习惯了 |
[49:34] | People wash their sheets all the time. | 一般人都不麻烦别人 |
[49:39] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[50:34] | Been here long? | 来很久了吗 |
[50:36] | Kostas. What are you doing here? | 卡斯托 你怎么在这里 |
[50:40] | It’s a fish market. | 这是鱼市场 |
[50:41] | This is where I sell my fish. | 我就是在这里卖鱼 |
[50:43] | Right. | 原来如此 |
[50:45] | But you already knew that, eh? | 但你早就知道了吧 |
[50:47] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[50:49] | Lena. no one sits near a smelly fish market… | 莉娜 没人会在鱼市场瞎混 |
[50:51] | …unless they’re waiting 10! someone. | 除非他们在等人 |
[50:53] | Well. I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[50:56] | I just came to sketch that old church over there. | 我是来画那栋老教堂 |
[50:58] | May I? | 能让我看吗 |
[51:00] | Well. it’s–It’s not finished. | 这…我还没画完 |
[51:13] | -You didn’t tell me you were an artist. -I’m n01. really. | -你没说过你是画家 -我不算是 |
[51:17] | Lena. you are. | 莉娜 你是画家 |
[51:20] | My parents were married in that church… | 我父母就在那栋教堂结婚… |
[51:22] | …before they left for the United States. | 之后便去美国 |
[51:25] | Why did they come back to Greece? | 他们为何回来希腊 |
[51:28] | They didn’t. | 他们没回来 |
[51:29] | They were killed in a ca! accident… | 他们死于一场车祸 |
[51:33] | …when I was 12. | 当时我12岁 |
[51:35] | I come back to live with my grandfather. | 我回来和祖父同住 |
[51:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[51:41] | What made you choose to paint this? | 你为何选择画教堂 |
[51:47] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[51:49] | I liked it because. when you first look at it… | 我喜欢它 因为第一眼看到… |
[51:52] | …it looks kind of forgotten, and then… | 它似乎被世人遗弃 但… |
[51:54] | But then you realize that that’s why it’s beautiful. | 你赫然发现这就是它的美 |
[51:58] | It’s perfect in all its loneliness. | 它遗世独立 有无瑕的美感 |
[52:02] | You see? | 你瞧 |
[52:04] | Lena Kaligalis… | 莉娜卡利加瑞… |
[52:07] | …you are an artist. | 你果然是艺术家 |
[52:10] | And you should finish it. | 你应该把它画完 |
[52:13] | Well. maybe some other time. | 改天再说吧 |
[52:15] | I mean. I really should go. | 我应该走了 |
[52:17] | -If my grandparents saw me here, they’d—They’d what? | -若我爷爷奶奶发现我在这…-他们会怎样 |
[52:20] | Is it really them you’re afraid of? | 你真的怕他们 |
[52:23] | OI is it something else? | 或有其他原因 |
[52:27] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[52:29] | -You don’t even know me. -I’m trying to. | -你甚至不认识我 -我正在努力 |
[52:32] | OI can’t you see that? | 你看不出来吗 |
[53:22] | He’s right, Car. I am afraid. | 他说得对 卡门 我害怕 |
[53:27] | There’s a part of me that wants to let him in… | 一部分的我愿意接纳他 |
[53:30] | …but then I feel myself put this wall up… | 但却又不自觉筑起心防 |
[53:33] | …and I don’t understand why. | 我也搞不懂我自己 |
[53:36] | Maybe that’: what strikes me most about Kostas. | 也许这就是卡斯托的魅力 |
[53:39] | That despite everything he’s suffered… | 即使他受了很多苦… |
[53:42] | …he can still look at life in the most uncomplicated way. | 依旧能单纯地看待生命 |
[53:47] | I’ve never known that kind of faith. | 我从未有过那种信念 |
[53:51] | It makes me so sad that people like Kostas and Bridget… | 想到卡斯托和布莉姬 就让我难过 |
[53:55] | …who have lost everything… | 他们失去了一切 |
[53:57] | …z:an still be open to love… | 却依旧能勇敢去爱 |
[54:01] | …while I, who have lust nothing, am not. | 而拥有一切的我 却没这种勇气 |
[55:27] | She’s at the doctor’s. | 她去看医生 |
[55:29] | -Who is? -Little gill next door. | -谁 -隔壁的小女孩 |
[55:32] | I don’t know why. though. I heard they were stopping treatment. | 我不太清楚 听他们说她停止了化疗 |
[55:36] | -Treatment? -She has leukemia. | -化疗 -她有血癌 |
[55:38] | Found it a couple of years ago, poor thing. | 几年前发现的 真可怜 |
[55:51] | Is that her? | 那是她吗 |
[55:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[56:11] | What is that? | 那是什么声音 |
[56:12] | -It’s my morn! -Your morn? | -是我妈 -你妈 |
[56:14] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[56:40] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[56:43] | What are you doing here? You shouldn’t be here. | 你怎么在这里 你不该来的 |
[56:45] | I’m not drinking. | 我又没喝酒 |
[56:47] | But it you don’t dance with me. I might have to start. | 但若你不和我跳舞 我就要破戒了 |
[57:18] | Bridget. | 布莉姬… |
[57:21] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[57:25] | I can’t do this. I’m sorry. | 我不能这样 抱歉 |
[57:36] | -Is it blue like this? -No, not at all. | -像这种蓝色吗 -完全不是 |
[57:39] | Not at all? | 完全不是 |
[57:45] | This is the foot brake. | 这是刹车 |
[57:46] | Now. you’re gonna let it out very slow. | 你要慢慢地放开它 |
[57:51] | Very slow. | 非常慢 |
[57:55] | Relax. All light. | 放轻松 好耶 |
[57:57] | Don’t forget to steer. That’s good. | 方向盘握好 很好 |
[58:00] | Look out 10! the donkey. No donkey. | 小心别撞到驴子 别撞驴子 |
[58:47] | So, Roberta, what do you like best about working here at Wallrnans? | 罗芭塔 你为何喜欢在 《渥曼》工作 |
[58:53] | Pays the bills. Well, most of them, anyway. | 为了付帐单 至少能付大部分 |
[58:57] | I also work part-time over at the Sweet Shoppe across the way. | 我还在对面的糖果店兼差 |
[59:00] | They’ve got one of them… | 他们店里有那种… |
[59:02] | …blending machines. you know. 10! the mix-ins… | 糖果混合机 有各种口味… |
[59:05] | …and whenever I get bored… | 我无聊的时候… |
[59:07] | …I do experiments. | 就做各种混合实验 |
[59:08] | Experiments? That’s so cool. | 实验 太酷了 |
[59:11] | -Here, plug that in. Sorry I’m late. -it’s okay. | -这里 插进去 抱歉迟到了 -没关系 |
[59:14] | What’s your best one so far? | 目前最棒的实验成品是什么 |
[59:18] | Gee. I don’t know… | 这可难倒我了… |
[59:20] | Oh. there was one the other day and it turned out really good. | 有一天我对成果相当满意 |
[59:24] | It had pralines, blueberries and a whole bunch of graham crackers. | 有果仁 蓝莓 加上一堆饼干 |
[59:29] | Awesome. You know Baskin-Robbins? | 好棒 你知道《三一冰淇淋店》吗 |
[59:31] | They hire these ice cream scientists… | 他们请一批冰淇淋专家 |
[59:34] | 负责每个月发明三种新口味 | |
[59:37] | -真的 -对 | |
[59:39] | You know who would be good at something like that? | 你知道谁适合担任这工作吗 |
[59:42] | You. | 你 |
[59:44] | You think so? | 你真这么认为 |
[59:47] | Oh. jeez! I gotta get back to work. Duncan’s gonna have a hissy tit. | 天啊 我要回去上班了 邓肯一定气疯了 |
[59:50] | See you later. | 再见 |
[59:57] | Sony. | 抱歉 |
[59:59] | -I know you hate it when I butt in. -It’s okay. | -我知道你讨厌我插嘴 -没关系 |
[1:00:02] | I didn’t mean to mess up the whole interview. | 我不是故意扰乱访问的 |
[1:00:05] | You didn’t. You were good. | 你没有 你做得很好 |
[1:00:13] | So who told you? | 是谁告诉你的 |
[1:00:16] | Told me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[1:00:18] | -You found out. didn’t you? -We still have time to! one more interview. | -你知道了对吗 -我们能继续访问… |
[1:00:22] | It’s called leukemia. | 那叫做血癌 |
[1:00:27] | Yeah. and I would like to come with you. | 我要和你一起去访问 |
[1:00:31] | But are you just asking because you feel sorry for me? | 你邀我是因为可怜我 |
[1:00:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:00:42] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:00:48] | Okay- | 好 |
[1:00:51] | Okay- | 好 |
[1:01:07] | We’ll just take the hem up and it’ll be perfect. | 把摺边拉高就很完美了 |
[1:01:10] | -You look beautiful. -I love it, Mama. | -你很美 -我很喜欢 妈 |
[1:01:14] | Carmen? | 卡门 |
[1:01:15] | Carmen. you’re next, sweetheart. | 卡门 你是下一个 甜心 |
[1:01:20] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[1:01:23] | -I look like a tramp. -Oh. deal. | -我看起来像妓女 -老天啊 |
[1:01:27] | I’m sure Barbara can work on this 10! you. | 我相信芭芭拉能帮你 |
[1:01:31] | Here you go. | 站上来 |
[1:01:34] | Well. let’s see here. | 我们来看看… |
[1:01:36] | Well. we need to let this out here. | 要把这边放宽 |
[1:01:39] | Right, right. Way out. | 对 出来多点 |
[1:01:42] | And hopefully we can dig up some extra fabric. | 再多加一点布料 |
[1:01:46] | And this–Yes. this needs some serious work here. | 然后…这里需要多费点功夫 |
[1:01:49] | Frankly, I think we’re better off just starting from scratch on this one. | 我认为重新剪裁比较快 |
[1:01:53] | Okay. good. | 好 很好 |
[1:01:54] | -Can I take this off now? -Sure. Certainly, darling. Go ahead. | -可以脱掉了吗 -当然 脱吧 亲爱的 |
[1:02:00] | Barbara. I’m so sorry. | 芭芭拉 我很抱歉 |
[1:02:02] | I had no idea her father would be so off when he guessed her size. | 没想到她父亲完全不知道她的尺寸 |
[1:02:06] | Usually a roughly constructed prototype works as a starting point, | 通常人体模型是基本体态 |
[1:02:09] | but in this case– | 至于她… |
[1:02:10] | We could add a long-line corset 10! her? | 可以额外订做紧身内衣给她吗 |
[1:02:12] | -Yes, that’ll cinch it in. -Hight, beautiful. | -好 那样她小腹会平一点 -太好了 |
[1:02:15] | It is a wedding. and I do want it to look uniform. | 这是婚礼 希望大家都一样得体 |
[1:02:18] | -I mean. will she look like Krista? -Definitely. | -她能看起来像克丝塔吗 -当然 |
[1:02:20] | You know. then just never mind. | 没关系… |
[1:02:22] | We will fix the hem on Krista’s… | 我们会调整克丝塔的礼服 |
[1:02:24] | …and we’ll just start over on the other one. | 然后重新做另外一个的 |
[1:02:27] | Carmen. | 卡门 |
[1:02:29] | The other one’s name. it’s Carmen. | 另外一个叫卡门 |
[1:02:31] | Carmen. | 卡门 |
[1:02:33] | You know what? Just forget about the dress. | 你知道吗 别管礼服了 |
[1:02:35] | We can tell everybody that Carmen’s Puelto Rican. | 我们去和大家说 卡门是波多黎各人 |
[1:02:37] | And it never occurred to you she might be built differently. | 你也没想过她骨架比较大 |
[1:02:40] | Or that, unlike you and your daughter, she has an ass… | 不像你和你的女儿…她有大屁股 |
[1:02:44] | …that the tailor didn’t have enough bolts of material to cover. | 裁缝师没有足够布料来遮掩 |
[1:02:48] | Or better yet, just tell everyone there is no Carmen. | 更省事的方法是告诉大家 没卡门这个人 |
[1:02:51] | Carmen doesn’t exist. | 卡门不存在 |
[1:02:55] | Carmen. honey. Carmen! | 卡门 甜心 |
[1:03:16] | One. two. three! | 一 二 三 |
[1:03:18] | Okay. ladies. time to call out the cavalry. | 女孩们 准备进攻吧 |
[1:03:20] | We’ve secured a spot in the playoffs, we’re gonna shake it up a little. | 我们已进入延长赛 加油点 |
[1:03:24] | Wendy and Karen to midfield. Bridget to sweeper. | 温蒂和凯伦到中场 布莉姬当中卫 |
[1:03:27] | -What? -You heard me . | -什么 -你听到了 |
[1:03:28] | I don’t wanna see you go past midfield, got that? | 我不要你穿越中场 懂吗 |
[1:03:34] | Dear Lena, when I got your letter I screamed for about 10 minutes. | 亲爱的莉娜 收到你的信 让我尖叫了十分钟 |
[1:03:38] | Sn you found a hottie after all. huh? | 所以你终于找到了帅哥 |
[1:03:41] | Well, me too. His name is Eric. | 我也是 他叫艾瑞克 |
[1:03:44] | Did I mention he’s one of the coaches and 100 percent off-limits? | 我说过他是不近女色的教练吗 |
[1:03:48] | But I don’t care. | 但我不在乎 |
[1:03:50] | I’ve never wanted anything this much in my entire life. | 我从没这么渴望过一个男人 |
[1:03:53] | I’m still waiting for Carma-puuchie-ay to send me the pants. | 我还在等卡门把裤子寄给我 |
[1:03:57] | And in the meantime, I’m throwing all my pent-up energy into soccer… | 同时 我拼了命练习足球 |
[1:04:00] | malthough that only seems to get me into more trouble. | 但那样似乎让我更无法自拔 |
[1:04:03] | What can I say? I’m obsessed. | 我能说什么 我迷恋他 |
[1:04:05] | And as we all know, obsessed girls cannot | 疯狂的女孩不必为 |
[1:04:08] | be responsible for our actions. can we? | 自己的行为负责 对吗 |
[1:04:16] | Pass. Vleeland! | 传球 薇兰 |
[1:04:47] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:04:49] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:04:52] | Saw you watch me play today. What did you think? | 你今天看到我出场 你有何指教 |
[1:04:58] | I don’t know if I’ve ever seen anyone… | 我不知道有没有其他球员… |
[1:05:01] | …with that much intensity… | 像你一样拼命 |
[1:05:03] | …ever. | 真是前无古人 |
[1:05:05] | Well. I might’ve been showing 0H to! you just a little bit. | 我在你面前刻意小小秀了一下 |
[1:05:08] | -Just a little bit? -Yeah. | -秀了一下 -对 |
[1:05:11] | No. | 不是 |
[1:05:14] | You know. it’s more than that. | 你知道不只如此 |
[1:05:19] | You scare the hell out of me. | 你让我很害怕 |
[1:05:23] | “Single-minded to the point of recklessness.” | “执着到接近奋不顾身” |
[1:05:28] | What? | 什么 |
[1:05:30] | It’s what the school shrink called me. | 学校的心理医生这样形容我 |
[1:05:34] | After my morn died, a few of the teachers thought… | 我妈过世后 有些老师认为… |
[1:05:37] | …that, I don’t know, I needed to be evaluated or something. | 不知道 好像觉得必须要 评估我的精神状态 |
[1:05:42] | So I met with a guy. | 然后我去看心理医生 |
[1:05:45] | I talked and he wrote. | 我边说话 他边记录 |
[1:05:53] | I’ve never told anyone that before. | 我从未和任何人提起过 |
[1:05:56] | Okay. Bridget. | 布莉姬… |
[1:05:58] | No. don’t say anything. | 不 什么都别说 |
[1:06:01] | Not now. okay? | 现在别说 好吗 |
[1:06:08] | Hey, come on, I’ll race you. | 来 我们来赛跑 |
[1:07:05] | Here you go. | 拿去 |
[1:07:08] | -You got a key. honey? -No. | -你有钥匙吗 -没有 |
[1:07:10] | -Doesn’t look like anybody’s home. -They’le probably out looking 10! me. | -好像没人在家 -可能出去找我了 |
[1:07:13] | -But I’ll be fine. thank you. -All light. | -但我没事 谢谢 -那就好 |
[1:07:55] | It is very good. | 真好吃 |
[1:08:17] | Hi, this is Tibby. Here comes the beep. | 我是缇碧 请在哔声后留言 |
[1:08:20] | Hopefully you know what to do with it. | 希望你会操作 |
[1:08:22] | Tib. it’s me. it’s Carmen. I’m coming home. | 缇碧 我是卡门 我要回家了 |
[1:08:25] | Everything got screwed up. and I snapped. And I don’t care. and… | 事情一团糟 我抓狂了 但我不在乎… |
[1:08:29] | I’m just fed up, and I can’t be here… | 反正我受够了 我无法待在这里 |
[1:08:31] | …so I called you. because I knew you– | 所以我打给你 因为我知道你… |
[1:08:36] | Knew you’d understand. | 我知道你会了解 |
[1:08:46] | You know what I like most about the stars? | 你知道星星哪里最吸引我 |
[1:08:49] | You look at them, at all of them up there… | 你看着天空高挂的星星 |
[1:08:52] | …and you just know there’s gotta be something more than… | 就会了解到一定有比… |
[1:08:59] | Life? | 生命更重要的事 |
[1:09:05] | There has to be. | 一定有 |
[1:09:18] | Ale you scaled? | 你害怕吗 |
[1:09:21] | Not of dying, really. | 我不怕死 |
[1:09:24] | It’s more that I’m afraid of time. | 我比较害怕时间 |
[1:09:29] | And not having enough of it. | 我怕时间稍纵即逝 |
[1:09:34] | Time to figure out who I’m supposed to be… | 来不及了解我到底是谁 |
[1:09:36] | …to find my place in the world before I have to leave it. | 在离开人世前 找不到自己的定位 |
[1:09:44] | I’m afraid of what I’ll miss. | 我害怕错过的一切 |
[1:09:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:09:59] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:10:07] | Bridget just lights everything up. She makes everything more fun. | 布莉姬让世界充满光明 是个开心果 |
[1:10:11] | And Carmen is brilliant, but she doesn’t know it. | 卡门很聪明 但自己不知道 |
[1:10:17] | And Tibby… | 至于缇碧… |
[1:10:19] | Well, Tibby kind of marches to her own drum. | 缇碧总是依照主见行事 |
[1:10:22] | I’m kind of jealous of her. | 我蛮嫉妒她的 |
[1:10:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:10:28] | Well. because she knows who she is. | 因为她知道自己是谁 |
[1:10:32] | Don’t you? | 你不知道吗 |
[1:10:35] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:10:37] | I think I know who I wanna be. | 我知道我想变成怎样的人 |
[1:10:41] | What you were saying the other day. about me being afraid? | 你上次说过我会害怕 |
[1:10:46] | Well. it’s hard to explain. | 这很难解释 |
[1:10:54] | All my liie. everybody’: always… | 在我一生中 大家都… |
[1:10:57] | …kind of seen me a certain way. | 把我看成某个固定的形象 |
[1:11:01] | And I didn’t” I don’t… | 我也从未… |
[1:11:06] | -No. it’s all light, I understand. -Do you? | -没关系 我懂 -你懂 |
[1:11:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:11:11] | Some people show off their beauty… | 有些人炫耀他们的美丽… |
[1:11:14] | “because they want the world to see it. | 因为他们想吸引全世界的目光 |
[1:11:18] | Others try to hide their beauty… | 其他人则隐藏美丽 |
[1:11:21] | …because they want the world to see something else. | 因为他们要展现其他的风貌 |
[1:11:27] | And what do you see? | 那你看见什么 |
[1:11:37] | Everything. | 你的一切 |
[1:12:06] | Dear Bridget… | 亲爱的布莉姬 |
[1:12:08] | …I guess I was kidding myself to think that when the pants arrived… | 我以为收到裤子后一切就会好转 |
[1:12:12] | …they were gonna make everything better. | 但我只是在自欺欺人 |
[1:12:15] | I mean, I don’t blame them for what happened. but… | 我不是怪裤子 但… |
[1:12:18] | Anyway, I do hope that they bring you better luck than they did me. | 总之 希望它带给你 我得不到的好运 |
[1:12:22] | And even more than that, Bee, may they bring you good sense. | 更重要的是 小布 希望它能带给你好的判断力 |
[1:12:26] | I know it sounds boring… | 我知道这听来无趣 |
[1:12:27] | …but trust me. from recent experience… | 但相信我 根据我最近的经验 |
[1:12:30] | …a little common sense, it’s not such a bad thing. Bee. | 一点基本常识不算坏事 小布 |
[1:12:34] | Wear them well. Love you. Carmen. | 好好享受裤子 爱你的卡门 |
[1:12:39] | Your dad called. | 你爸打电话来 |
[1:12:41] | He wanted to make sure you got home okay. | 他要确定你平安到家 |
[1:12:48] | I’m so sorry. baby. I knew this would happen. | 抱歉 宝贝 我就知道会发生这种事 |
[1:12:51] | Mom. please. | 妈 别说了 |
[1:12:53] | Now you know why I was so afraid of you going there. | 你现在知道我为何担心你去了 |
[1:12:57] | -I don’t want to say I told you so. bub–Then don’t. | -我不想说我警告过你了…-那就别说 |
[1:13:29] | -Morning. -Don’t you ever sleep? | -早安 -你都不睡觉吗 |
[1:13:32] | -What 101? -This just came 10! you. | -睡觉干嘛 -你的包裹到 |
[1:13:36] | Oh. my God. they’re finally here. | 天啊 终于寄来了 |
[1:13:38] | What’s here? | 什么东西 |
[1:13:41] | Do you guys realize what this means? | 你们不知道这代表什么吗 |
[1:13:43] | -That you’re hugging a pair of jeans? -These aren’t just jeans. | -代表你抱着一条牛仔裤 -这不只是裤子 |
[1:13:47] | They make things happen. | 它有神奇的魔力 |
[1:13:53] | Sweet. | 正点 |
[1:13:55] | I felt like I was living in sorne freak show known as “The Land of the Blonds.” | 我好像活在可怕的金发国度 |
[1:13:59] | And guess who was the freak. | 猜猜看谁才是怪胎 |
[1:14:01] | -I’m sure it wasn’t that bad. -It was. It was horrible. | -我确定没那么糟糕 -真的 真的很糟 |
[1:14:05] | Okay. Paul. he doesn’t talk. He didn’t say a wold. | 保罗很寡言 一句话都不说 |
[1:14:09] | And Krista. she’s this perky little… | 还有克丝塔 这个顽皮的小… |
[1:14:12] | …nightmare. | 噩梦 |
[1:14:14] | And he! and he! mom. they’re like Sunshine Twins on uppers… | 还有她们母女 像对不食人间烟火的连体婴 |
[1:14:17] | …except when, God forbid, something happened with the wedding plans. | 只在筹备该死的婚礼时才下凡 |
[1:14:22] | Because. Tibby. I don’t think there was a single conversation… | 因为缇碧 她们所有的话题… |
[1:14:26] | …that didn’t revolve around flowers. or hOIS d’oeuvles menus… | 都围绕着花 开胃菜菜单 |
[1:14:30] | …or guest lists, or tablecloths or– | 宝客名单 桌布或… |
[1:14:32] | I’m sure they were just excited. | 我想她们应该是太兴奋了 |
[1:14:36] | No. Tib. can you pretend to be on my side? | 不 缇碧 你能假装支持我吗 |
[1:14:40] | It’s not about sides, Cal. | 这和选边站无关 卡门 |
[1:14:42] | There are worse things than your dad getting married. | 天底下有比你爸结婚更惨的事 |
[1:14:45] | Sure. he probably could have handled it better– | 他是应该处理得更好些… |
[1:14:47] | Tibby, he didn’t handle it at all. | 缇碧 他完全没有处理 |
[1:14:49] | -Tell him that. -Why should I have to? | -你就告诉他啊 -为什么要我说 |
[1:14:51] | You shouldn’t have to throw a lock at him. either. | 你也不应该朝他丢石头 |
[1:14:54] | I didn’t throw a lock at him. I threw it at them! | 我没有丢他 我是丢那家人 |
[1:14:57] | They’re the problem. Tibby. They’re the ones who ruined everything. | 他们才是问题 缇碧 他们毁了一切 |
[1:15:00] | And why are you giving me this hypocritical lecture… | 你干嘛这样假惺惺地教训我 |
[1:15:03] | …about treating people decently… | 教我如何善待别人 |
[1:15:05] | …when you walk around screaming. “Screw the world”… | 自己却四处嚷嚷”全世界去死” |
[1:15:08] | …because that’s easier than feeling something? | 因为批判比用心感觉容易多了 |
[1:17:07] | I think she’s getting too much sun. | 她晒太多太阳了 |
[1:17:12] | You’re probably light. | 也许你是对的 |
[1:17:14] | Maybe I’ll go 10! a walk. get some flesh ail. | 我去散步 呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[1:18:14] | Can’t you stay another week? | 你可以多留一个礼拜吗 |
[1:18:17] | My classes start on Monday. I have to go. | 我的课下周一开始 非去不可 |
[1:18:21] | I just… | 我只是… |
[1:18:23] | Heel like… | 我想… |
[1:18:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:18:26] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:18:32] | I love you. Lena. | 我爱你 莉娜 |
[1:18:46] | What are you doing? Stop! | 你在做什么 住手 |
[1:18:51] | -Lena! -Kostas! | -莉娜 -卡斯托 |
[1:18:53] | Lena! | 莉娜 |
[1:18:58] | He makes you drunk. | 他让你喝醉酒了 |
[1:19:00] | It was nothing! We were just dancing! | 我们又没怎样 不过在跳舞罢了 |
[1:19:05] | You made promise to me. Does that mean nothing to you too? | 你发誓过 这都不重要吗 |
[1:19:10] | It does not mean nothing to bleak the hearts… | 让爱你的人心碎… |
[1:19:12] | …of those who love you? | 你也无所谓 |
[1:19:26] | You call that nothing? | 这叫做没什么 |
[1:19:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:19:37] | In this life… | 在这一生中… |
[1:19:39] | …farnily is the most precious gift we are given. | 家人是最珍贵的礼物 |
[1:19:45] | The most sacred. | 最神圣不可侵犯的 |
[1:19:48] | Tum your back on them… | 若连家人都不顾… |
[1:19:50] | …and that is when you truly have nothing. | 你就真的一无所有了 |
[1:20:14] | It happened just how I always imagined it would. | 一切发生正如我所预期… |
[1:20:17] | Sn why do I feel this way. Lena? | 我为什么会如此悲伤 莉娜 |
[1:20:20] | How can something that’: supposed to make you feel so complete… | 原本应该让我感到圆满的事… |
[1:20:23] | mend up leaving you so empty? | 为何会让我感到如此空虚 |
[1:20:27] | Iiust wish so much I could talk to my mom. | 我好希望能再和我妈说话 |
[1:20:32] | I need her… | 我需要她… |
[1:20:34] | …and that scares me. | 这让我害怕 |
[1:20:49] | Mom. I told you. I can’t babysit today. Bailey and I have an interview– | 妈 我说今天不能看小孩 贝莉和我有访问… |
[1:20:52] | Bailey’s in the hospital. sweetheart. He! mom called. | 贝莉在医院 宝贝 她妈妈来电告知 |
[1:20:55] | Honey. she’s not doing well. | 她的情况很不乐观 |
[1:21:00] | It’s Bethesda Memorial. I tried calling you. | 她在贝斯达纪念医院 我试着打给你 |
[1:21:03] | -Come on. I’ll drive you over to see her. -That’s okay. I’ll… | -来 我载你去看她 -不用了 我… |
[1:21:08] | I’ll go by there if I have time. | 我有空再自己过去吧 |
[1:21:17] | But, I mean, if you’re, like, shooting squirrels or something like that… | 但若你在射松鼠或什么的… |
[1:21:23] | lam mad at my dad. | 我很气我爸爸 |
[1:21:25] | I am mad at my dad. | 我很气我爸爸 |
[1:21:27] | Why is that so hard 10! me to say. Tibby? | 为何这么难以启齿 缇碧 |
[1:21:30] | I have no problem being mad at you. | 像对你生气就很容易 |
[1:21:33] | I noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[1:21:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:21:37] | I’m so sorry. Tibby. What I said. it was not nice. | 抱歉 缇碧 我说的话太伤人 |
[1:21:40] | It was awful, and I’m sorry. | 我真恶劣 很抱歉 |
[1:21:45] | Well. maybe sometimes it’s easier to be mad at the people you trust. | 也许对你信赖的人生气比较容易 |
[1:21:49] | Why? Why is that? | 为什么 |
[1:21:52] | Because you know they’ll always love you, no matter what. | 因为你知道他们无论如何都会爱你 |
[1:22:01] | Well. your mom told me about your friend Bailey. | 你妈告诉我你朋友贝莉的事 |
[1:22:05] | Yeah. Bailey. | 是啊 贝莉 |
[1:22:10] | Yeah. she’s not really my friend. | 她其实不算是朋友 |
[1:22:11] | Well. you know–I mean, yeah… | 你知道 我是说… |
[1:22:14] | Yeah, a little. But, you know, she’s 12. | 算是小朋友 她只有12岁 |
[1:22:17] | Your letters. they made he! sound like… | 你的信把她描述得好像… |
[1:22:19] | She drives you crazy. | 她快把人逼疯了 |
[1:22:21] | We’ll be doing interviews. light? Talking to people… | 我们一起访问时 和别人谈话… |
[1:22:24] | …and she’ll just jump in and start asking these questions. | 她会突然发言 问一堆奇怪的问题 |
[1:22:27] | She’ll ask them anything she wants about their lives… | 她一直问关于对方人生的问题 |
[1:22:30] | …like she’s trying to get to know them or something. | 好像很想认识他们 |
[1:22:33] | Well. is she gonna be okay? | 她会没事吧 |
[1:22:36] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:22:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:22:53] | Lena Kaligalis? | 莉娜卡利加瑞 |
[1:23:18] | Papou. | 爷爷 |
[1:23:20] | I need to say something to you. | 我有话和你说 |
[1:23:22] | You can pretend that you don’t understand me. but I know you do. | 你可以假装不了解我 但我心知肚明 |
[1:23:26] | People have always said to me that I take after Yia Yia… | 大家都说我遗传到奶奶 |
[1:23:31] | …that I have her face and her smile… | 一样的脸形 一样的笑容 |
[1:23:34] | …but what no one ever sees is that… | 但大家看不到的是… |
[1:23:37] | …there’s this whole other part of me that is just like you. | 其他部分的我其实和你如出一辙 |
[1:23:41] | Quiet and stubborn and afraid of showing too much. | 沉静固执 害怕流露真感情 |
[1:23:46] | And then I met someone who changed everything… | 但我遇上了一个人 他改变了一切… |
[1:23:49] | …and he showed me I can take a chance. even il it’s only 10! a moment. | 他让我知道冒险是可行的 即便只有片刻 |
[1:23:53] | Lena– | 莉娜… |
[1:23:56] | You had that same moment once. when you met Yia Yia. | 你和奶奶就是在那片刻相遇 |
[1:23:59] | And you risked everything 10! it. | 你为了她愿意赴汤蹈火 |
[1:24:01] | That was your chance. Papou. And I’m asking now to have mine. | 你曾有过机会 爷爷 现在轮到我了 |
[1:24:16] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:24:58] | Kostas! | 卡斯托 |
[1:25:01] | Kostas! | 卡斯托 |
[1:25:31] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[1:25:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:26:34] | What do you get in this box? | 盒子里装什么 |
[1:26:37] | I’ll be light back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:26:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:26:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:26:46] | Dad. it’s Carmen. | 爸 我是卡门 |
[1:26:52] | I’m glad you called. | 很高兴你打来 |
[1:26:55] | -I just” I want—it’s all light. You don’t… | -我只是要…-没关系 你不必… |
[1:27:00] | You don’t have to apologize. sweetheart. You were upset. I know. | 你不用道歉 宝贝 我知道你不好受 |
[1:27:06] | No. Dad. you don’t know. | 不 爸 你不知道 |
[1:27:08] | That’s just it, you’ve never known… | 事实正是如此 你从来不懂… |
[1:27:10] | …because I’ve never been able to tell you. | 因为我从未找机会告诉你 |
[1:27:13] | -Tell me what? -That I’m angry with you, Dad. | -告诉我什么 -我很气你 爸 |
[1:27:18] | This entire thing. About you. and Lydia and the kids– | 这整件事 你 莉迪亚和那些小孩… |
[1:27:22] | It’s my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[1:27:24] | I should have told you about them before, and I’m sorry. | 我该早点告诉你 我很抱歉 |
[1:27:29] | Yeah. you should’ve warned me. but it’s more than that. | 对 你应该警告我 但不只如此 |
[1:27:32] | It’s the fact that you’ve found yourself this new family… | 让我伤心的是你有了新家人 |
[1:27:36] | …and I ieel like some outsider who doesn’t even belong to you anymore. | 我变得像局外人 不再是你的骨肉了 |
[1:27:42] | It’s like you traded me and Mom in to! something that you thought was better… | 好像你拿我和妈交换更好的条件 |
[1:27:46] | …and I wanna know why. Are you ashamed of me? | 我要知道原因 我让你难堪吗 |
[1:27:51] | Ale you embarrassed? | 你以我为耻吗 |
[1:27:53] | Just tell me, Dad, what did I do wrong? | 你直说吧 爸 我做错了什么 |
[1:27:58] | Why did you leave? Why did you have to go? | 你为何离开 为什么非走不可 |
[1:28:00] | And then tell me that we were gonna be closer? | 然后却告诉我父女情不会断 |
[1:28:04] | But that never happened. | 但我们却渐行渐远 |
[1:28:08] | Dad, why does Paul visit his alcoholic dad every month… | 爸 为何保罗每个月 固定去看他爸… |
[1:28:14] | …but you only visit me twice a year? | 但你每年只来看我两次 |
[1:28:21] | And I know” You just seem so happy about being Paul and Krista’s dad… | 我知道…你很高兴当 保罗和克丝塔的爸爸… |
[1:28:26] | …but you never even had the time to be mine. | 但你从未在我身上花时间 |
[1:28:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:28:33] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:28:35] | I wish that were enough. Dad. | 我真希望一句抱歉就够了 |
[1:28:57] | Where’s your little friend these days? | 你的新朋友最近上哪去了 |
[1:29:00] | Kind of got used to having her hanging around. | 现在看不到她不太习惯 |
[1:29:04] | Couple of weeks ago, she saw I was having a bad time of it… | 几周前她看到我心情不好 |
[1:29:09] | …asked me if I wanted to talk. | 就问我要不要找人说话 |
[1:29:11] | She’s kind of special that way, huh? | 这小孩很特别 对吧 |
[1:29:24] | Dear Tibbv, my heart is too full to write about it iust now. | 亲爱的缇碧 我有满腹的话要说 |
[1:29:28] | And you won’t believe I’m saying this… | 你无法想像我要说的话… |
[1:29:30] | …but I really think the pants did bring this to me. | 但我的确相信裤子带给我好运 |
[1:29:35] | We were right all along, Tibby. The pants are magic. | 我们是对的 缇碧 裤子有魔力 |
[1:29:38] | And I know that if you let them, they’ll bring you some too. | 若你愿意敞开心胸 它也会带给你好运 |
[1:29:42] | All my love, Lena. | 爱你的莉娜 |
[1:29:54] | 本周寿星 莉亚 本周超级模范生 查克 | |
[1:30:28] | It’s about time you showed up. | 你终于来了 |
[1:30:34] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:30:37] | It’s “Dragon’s Lair.” | 是《直捣龙穴》 |
[1:30:42] | Brian came by yesterday and dropped it off. | 布莱恩昨天带来的 |
[1:30:45] | He said it wasn’t as good as the real thing… | 他说比不上真的游戏机 |
[1:30:49] | …but at least it’d keep me practicing. | 但至少可以让我练习 |
[1:30:53] | He helped me get to level 10… | 他帮我打到第十关… |
[1:30:55] | …the one where the castle’s under siege. | 就是城堡被包围那一关 |
[1:30:58] | That’s cool. | 真酷 |
[1:31:02] | He’s a pretty decent guy. Brian is. | 布莱恩是个很好的人 |
[1:31:06] | Yeah. he is. | 没错 |
[1:31:09] | Oh, man, you were right, and I was wrong, but I’m… | 你是对的 而我错了 但… |
[1:31:15] | I’m wrong about most people. 50… | 我对大部分人都判断错误 所以… |
[1:31:19] | The important thing is… | 重要的是… |
[1:31:24] | …you always change your mind about them. | 你愿意改变想法 |
[1:31:31] | I brought something 10! you. | 我带了东西给你 |
[1:31:38] | The Traveling Pants. | 云游四海的牛仔裤 |
[1:31:40] | Yeah. I just got them back. From Lena. | 对 莉娜刚寄给我的 |
[1:31:44] | -The one in Greece? -Yeah. | -在希腊那位 -对 |
[1:31:48] | She said that we were light all along. that they really are magic. and… | 她说我们一直都是对的 裤子的确有魔力… |
[1:31:52] | Well. I don’t know the details. but I do know Lena… | 我不清楚细节 但我很了解莉娜 |
[1:31:54] | …and for her to say that means… | 若她这么觉得… |
[1:31:58] | …that it must be true. | 就表示一定是真的 |
[1:32:05] | So I was thinking. you know. maybe you could have them 10! a while. | 所以我想可以借你穿 |
[1:32:10] | -They didn’t fit me. remember? -Yeah. I know. | -尺寸不合 记得吗 -我知道 |
[1:32:15] | I know. but that doesn’t really matter. You know? | 我知道 但那不重要 懂吗 |
[1:32:20] | None of it really matters. | 什么都不重要 |
[1:32:25] | Listen. you have to take them. Bailey. | 听好 我要你收下裤子 贝莉 |
[1:32:30] | Okay? You have to let them help you. | 好吗 让魔法裤子帮助你 |
[1:32:36] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[1:32:41] | I know that you’re tiled. okay. but you can’t give up. | 我知道你很累 但你绝不能放弃 |
[1:32:45] | These pants will give you a miracle. | 这条裤子会施展奇迹 |
[1:32:47] | You just” You have to believe. | 你…你必须要相信 |
[1:32:49] | But. Tibby… | 但是缇碧… |
[1:32:52] | …the pants have already worked their magic on me. | 这条裤子已经带给我奇迹了 |
[1:32:58] | They brought me to you. | 它让我和你相遇 |
[1:33:13] | I want you to do something 10! me. | 我要你帮我做件事 |
[1:33:21] | What? | 什么事 |
[1:33:24] | Finish your movie. | 把记录片拍完 |
[1:33:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:33:34] | Because you can. | 因为你办得到 |
[1:33:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:34:02] | Oh. no. | 不 |
[1:34:05] | I’ll let he! know. | 我会告诉她 |
[1:34:32] | I painted the porch. | 我重新漆了前廊 |
[1:34:36] | Say. what do you say we go to Mario’s to celebrate your homecoming? | 我们去马力欧餐厅庆祝你回家如何 |
[1:34:41] | Maybe later, Dad. I’m pretty tired from the trip. | 改天吧 爸 车程让我很累 |
[1:35:27] | Hey. it’s me. Bailey. | 是我 贝莉 |
[1:35:29] | You don’t have to use this in your movie or anything. | 你不必在影片里用这段 |
[1:35:32] | Although. now that I think of it… | 但现在我回想了一下 |
[1:35:34] | mfainting in Wallmans dues kind of qualify me as a loser. | 在渥曼超市昏倒 的确是很窝囊的行为 |
[1:35:39] | But then again… | 不过… |
[1:35:41] | …wearing a price sticker on your forehead probably makes you one too. | 在额头上贴标价也没好到哪 |
[1:35:47] | You know. I don’t know. Tibby. | 我不知道 缇碧 |
[1:35:48] | Maybe the truth ls there’s a little bit of loser in all of us. you know? | 也许每个人在某方面都是输家 |
[1:35:53] | Being happy isn’t having everything in your life be perfect. | 快乐并不是生命中万事美好… |
[1:35:57] | Maybe it’s about stringing together all the little things… | 而是将种种琐事串起… |
[1:36:00] | …like wearing these pants… | 就像穿这条裤子一样… |
[1:36:04] | —or getting to a new of “Dragon’s Lair”. | 或在《直捣龙穴》中过关 |
[1:36:07] | …and making those count for more than the bad stuff. | 借着这些小事忘却不愉快 |
[1:36:11] | Maybe we just get through it… | 也许我们就这样闯过难关 |
[1:36:14] | …and that’: all we can ask for. | 再也别无所求 |
[1:36:54] | -Hello? -Carmen, it’s Lena. | -喂 -卡门 我是莉娜 |
[1:36:56] | I have to talk to you about something. | 我有事和你谈 |
[1:36:59] | Don’t you answer your phone anymore? | 你都不接电话了吗 |
[1:37:00] | -Calmen. I really don’t have time—Tib. Bridget needs us. | -卡门 我真的很忙…-缇碧 布莉姬需要我们 |
[1:37:11] | -Tib. God. Just open it. -That’s what I’m trying to do. | -缇碧 快打开 -我正在开 |
[1:37:16] | I told you the smell of junk food would wake her up. | 我就说她闻到垃圾食物就会醒 |
[1:37:19] | We have invited ourselves over 10! a sleepover. | 我们自动来你家过夜 |
[1:37:23] | -But it seems you ale already asleep. -Yeah. | -不过你好像已经睡了 -是啊 |
[1:37:28] | I feel so tired. | 我好累 |
[1:37:31] | Well. then you should talk to us. | 那你应该和我们聊聊 |
[1:37:34] | So that we… | 所以我们才能… |
[1:37:38] | …can fix this. | 修补它 |
[1:37:40] | This is the perfect pizza. | 这是最好吃的披萨 |
[1:37:43] | -It’s the bacon. -I think it’s the olives. | -是培根 -我认为是橄榄 |
[1:37:45] | -Bacon. -Honestly. you two. | -培根 -你们两个别吵了 |
[1:37:47] | ‘Maggie. Whai–? ‘HeY. Maggie_ | -玛姬 你…-玛姬你好 |
[1:37:49] | Maggie. no! | 玛姬 不要 |
[1:37:50] | Hey, do you know who would have loved this P, Bee? Your morn. | 你知道谁爱吃这披萨吗 你妈 |
[1:37:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:37:57] | I remember this one time she decided that she’d make one herself. | 我记得有一天她决定自己做 |
[1:38:02] | She always woke up starving after one of her episodes. | 她每次看完电视醒来都很饿 |
[1:38:05] | I was just sitting in the kitchen doing my homework… | 我坐在厨房写功课 |
[1:38:08] | …and she just walked in… | 然后她走进来 |
[1:38:11] | …and just started making this thing. | 开始动手做 |
[1:38:13] | You know, I don’t even know if you could call it a pizza. | 我不知道那算不算是披萨 |
[1:38:16] | It was rnore like the entire contents of our refrigerator on a round crust. | 她不过把冰箱的剩菜 丢到一片圆面皮上 |
[1:38:23] | Craziest part is we actually ate it. | 最恐怖的是我们还吃光了 |
[1:38:26] | Of course you did. | 你当然会吃光 |
[1:38:27] | We ate every single bit oi that pizza in like 10 minutes. | 我们在十分钟内吃得一干二净 |
[1:38:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:38:32] | And we were laughing the whole time. | 然后笑个没完 |
[1:38:35] | It was great. | 很快乐的时光 |
[1:38:37] | I remember thinking that maybe there won’t be any more bad spells. | 我当时以为厄运不会再发生 |
[1:38:42] | Maybe she’ll just be happy like this forever. | 她也许会永远这么快乐 |
[1:38:48] | It’s okay to miss her. Bee. | 你有权利想念她 小布 |
[1:38:51] | I mean. as hard as it is to be sad about it… | 想念她虽然痛苦… |
[1:38:54] | …don’t you think maybe it’s harder not to be? | 但若压抑情绪不是更难受 |
[1:38:57] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[1:39:03] | Bridge… | 布莉姬… |
[1:39:05] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[1:39:08] | It hurts too much. | 我太痛苦了 |
[1:39:11] | -I know. -No. you don’t know. | -我懂 -不 你不懂 |
[1:39:14] | I just want to feel good and happy and alive. | 我只想快乐健康的活着 |
[1:39:18] | Because… | 因为… |
[1:39:21] | …if I feel alive… | 如果我有活着的感觉… |
[1:39:24] | …then it doesn’t seem like she’s dead. | 她似乎就还在我身边 |
[1:39:29] | And if I’m not sad… | 若我不难过… |
[1:39:32] | …then it proves that I’m not like her. | 就证明我和她不一样 |
[1:39:35] | Bee. you don’t have to prove that to anybody. | 小布 你不必向任何人证明 |
[1:39:39] | I mean. you have a strength in you that your mom never had. | 你母亲没有你坚强 |
[1:39:43] | As much as she wanted to. she couldn’t find it. | 即使她想 也办不到 |
[1:39:50] | Yeah. and you have something else too. | 对 你还拥有其他东西 |
[1:39:53] | What? | 什么 |
[1:39:57] | You have us. | 你有我们 |
[1:40:01] | And we’re not gonna let you go anywhere. okay? | 我们不会离开你 好吗 |
[1:40:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:40:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:40:28] | Come back. | 要再回来看我们 |
[1:40:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:40:42] | Miss you too. | 我也会想你 |
[1:40:54] | Not now. Maggie. | 现在别烦我 |
[1:41:00] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[1:41:03] | Maggie! Morning. | 玛姬 早 |
[1:41:04] | Get back here. now! I mean it! | 快回来 我说真的喔 |
[1:41:07] | Maggie. Excuse me. | 玛姬 抱歉 |
[1:41:09] | Mags! | 玛姬 |
[1:41:11] | Sony. | 对不起 |
[1:41:14] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[1:41:23] | Did you lose these? | 你掉了这条裤子 |
[1:41:27] | Yeah, I think I did. | 应该是 |
[1:41:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:41:34] | So. what are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[1:41:36] | I was looking 10! you. actually. | 我其实是来找你的 |
[1:41:40] | Yeah. we’re on Hobart Place. not Street. | 我住在贺伯巷 不是街 |
[1:41:43] | -It’s really confusing. -Yeah. that would do it. That would do it. | -很容易搞错 -那就对了 |
[1:41:48] | -So I’m on my way back to Columbia. -That’s not exactly nearby. | -我要回哥大去了 -那里离这里很远 |
[1:41:52] | No. it’s not exactly nearby. | 是很远没错 |
[1:41:58] | I just wanted to say that what happened between us… | 我要说我们之间的事… |
[1:42:02] | …was my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[1:42:04] | Fault? | 错误 |
[1:42:05] | Not fault. My responsibility. I should’ve known better. It’s just– | 应该说是我的责任 我应该放聪明点… |
[1:42:10] | Well. I didn’t exactly tell you to slow down. | 我也没要求你放慢脚步 |
[1:42:13] | Problem is… | 问题是… |
[1:42:15] | …I wanted it 10! all the wrong reasons. | 我明知不应该却一心想拥有 |
[1:42:19] | And all the things that I was trying to run away from… | 所有我想抛得远远的东西… |
[1:42:23] | …just ended up catching up with me that much sooner. | 却接连着回来纠缠我 |
[1:42:30] | Anyway. friends? | 总之 还是朋友吗 |
[1:42:33] | Okay. ‘friends. | 好 朋友 |
[1:42:40] | When you’re 20… | 等你满二十岁… |
[1:42:42] | …and probably a soccer star at some huge college… | 也许会变成大学足球红星 |
[1:42:47] | …and there’s a million guys after you… | 会有很多男孩子追求你 |
[1:42:50] | …promise me you’ll give me a shot. | 答应我你会给我一个机会 |
[1:42:54] | Deal. | 没问题 |
[1:42:55] | All light. | 好 |
[1:43:03] | -Thank you. -Take care. | -谢谢 -保重 |
[1:43:06] | You too. | 你也是 |
[1:43:20] | That’s pretty impressive. | 真精彩 |
[1:43:22] | -Oh…-My… | -噢…-我的天… |
[1:43:25] | Oh, my God, Lena, look at you. | 天啊 莉娜 看看你 |
[1:43:27] | You’re all here. | 你们全都来了 |
[1:43:29] | -I missed you so much. -I don’t believe you. | -我好想你 -我不相信你 |
[1:43:32] | Bee. I am so sorry. | 小布 我很抱歉 |
[1:43:33] | When I found your letter. I tried to come sooner. | 我看到你的信 便想马上赶回来 |
[1:43:36] | -Do you forgive me? -Forgive you? Who the hell are you? | -你能原谅我吗 -原谅 你算老几 |
[1:43:39] | I wasn’t sure I’d see you here. | 我没想到你会出现 |
[1:43:40] | I thought you’d change your mind about your dad’s wedding. | 我以为关于你爸的婚礼 你改变心意了 |
[1:43:43] | Nope. | 没有 |
[1:43:44] | -We decided we’d change it to! her. -Yeah. how about a little load trip? | -我们决定帮她改变 -要不要开车去旅行 |
[1:43:48] | -What are you talking about? -Come on. | -你在说些什么 -好啦 |
[1:43:50] | -What? No. No. -Come on. you got to. | -什么 不要 -好啦 你得去才行 |
[1:43:53] | It’s your father’s wedding. It’s important for you to be there. | 是你爸的婚礼 你的出席很重要 |
[1:43:56] | If it’s that important then my dad would tell me that himself. | 真这么重要他应该亲自打给我 |
[1:43:59] | Maybe he’s still recovering 110m the last conversation you had. | 或许他还在为你们上次的谈话难过 |
[1:44:02] | -I’m not sure that’s entirely helptul. -I’m just saying parents screw up. | -你这么说没啥用 -我是说父母都怪怪的 |
[1:44:06] | It’s what they’re good at. They do. | 他们都是这样 |
[1:44:07] | It’s up to us to see things they can’t. | 全靠我们自己看清事实 |
[1:44:09] | -He’s gonna throw me out of the wedding. -No, he’s not. | -他会把我扔出婚礼 -才不会 |
[1:44:13] | -That’s so oveldlamatic. -ll he does. we’ll be there 10! you. | -那样太肥皂剧了 -若他赶你走我们都会去支持你的 |
[1:44:16] | What aren’t you guys understanding? lam not going. | 你们听不懂吗 我不要去 |
[1:44:18] | Why aren’t you understanding you are going? | 你还不懂吗 你非去不可 |
[1:44:24] | So this is the view from my window. | 这是我窗户外的景色 |
[1:44:27] | -It’s beautiful. -And these are my cousin’s donkeys. | -好漂亮 -这些是我表哥的驴子 |
[1:44:29] | This is George and George Junior. | 这是乔治和他儿子 |
[1:44:31] | My grandparents, caldera. | 我爷爷奶奶 还有火山口 |
[1:44:34] | -Forget the caldera. I wanna see the guy. -VVhere’s the boy? | -管他的 我要看你男朋友 -他在哪里 |
[1:44:37] | I’m sneaking in the back once the ceremony begins. | 典礼开始后我就从后面开溜 |
[1:44:39] | You know, the caldera is actually the top of a volcano. | 火山口是火山的最顶端 |
[1:44:42] | -Okay. Lena. seriously. -Once the celemony’s done, we’re leaving. | -莉娜 我说真的 -典礼一结束我们就走 |
[1:44:45] | -Look. Cute. -Oh. my God. Lena. | -看 好可爱 -天啊 莉娜 |
[1:44:47] | I know. Isn’t he gorgeous? | 我知道 他很帅对吧 |
[1:44:49] | -I was referring to you holding a fish. -Oh, you know what? | -我是说你拿鱼很可爱 -你知道吗 |
[1:44:53] | No fair attacking the driver. | 不可以出手攻击驾驶 |
[1:44:55] | Is it fair to bribe the driver to go back home? | 可以贿赂驾驶回头吗 |
[1:44:57] | With what money? Tibby’: the only one working this summer. | -你哪来的钱 -夏天只有缇碧在打工 |
[1:45:00] | Hey, I actually stacked my last shelf at Wallrnans, thank you very much. | 我在渥曼超市把货都补齐了 多谢你 |
[1:45:03] | Does this mean there’s gonna be a ceremonial burning of the smock? | 要举行烧罩衫典礼吗 |
[1:45:06] | No. actually. Duncan took the smock. but I do have my nametag. | 没 罩衫邓肯拿走了 但上面有我的名字 |
[1:45:10] | Can we bum it? | 可以烧掉吗 |
[1:45:12] | Hey, how did your suckurnentary turn out? | 你的烂记录片进展如何 |
[1:45:17] | Well, it actually evolved into something quite different than I expected, so… | 其实结果蛮让我惊喜 所以… |
[1:45:21] | What are you gonna call it? | 片名是什么 |
[1:45:25] | Bailey. | 《贝莉》 |
[1:45:33] | 奥兰柏 146里 查尔斯顿 417里 | |
[1:45:38] | 斐叶维尔 87里 查尔斯顿 306里 | |
[1:45:46] | Calmabelle. come on. we’re gonna be late. | 卡门快点 我们要迟到了 |
[1:45:50] | What is she doing in there? | 她在里面干嘛 |
[1:45:53] | Carmen? | 卡门 |
[1:45:54] | I changed my mind, guys. I can’t do this. | 我改变心意了 我办不到 |
[1:45:57] | -Yes, you can. -No, Lena, I can’t. | -你办得到 -莉娜 我做不到 |
[1:46:01] | -Carmen? -What? | -卡门 -怎样 |
[1:46:03] | Carmen. please come out. | 卡门 拜托你出来 |
[1:46:04] | I promise you everything’: gonna be okay. | 我保证一切都会很顺利 |
[1:46:06] | Bee. how do you know that? | 小布 你怎么知道 |
[1:46:10] | Because of what I’m holding. | 因为我手上拿着一样东西 |
[1:46:15] | Wear them. They’ll make you brave. | 穿上它 它会带给你勇气 |
[1:46:17] | Bee, I can’t wear a pair of jeans to a wedding. | 小布 我不能穿牛仔裤去婚礼 |
[1:46:20] | And besides. your week isn’t up. | 而且这周还算是你的 |
[1:46:23] | Well. rule number 11: | 根据第十一条规定… |
[1:46:24] | In the event of an emergency… | 出现紧急情况时… |
[1:46:26] | …the pants will automatically go to the sister in need… | 牛仔裤自动归于有需要的姐妹 |
[1:46:29] | …regardless of the schedule. | 无论先后次序 |
[1:46:31] | -Bee. there is no rule number 11. -Well. I think there should be. | -小布 没有第十一条 -我认为应该有 |
[1:46:35] | And I’m invoking it now. | 这一条现在就生效 |
[1:46:37] | -That sounds like a really good rule to me. -Yeah. | -听起来是很好的规定 -对 |
[1:46:40] | So are you gonna put them on yourself. | 你要自己穿 |
[1:46:42] | or are we going to have to do it 10! you? | 还是要我们效劳 |
[1:47:52] | Dearly beloved… | 亲爱的来宝… |
[1:47:54] | …we are assembled here, in the presence of God and these witnesses… | 我们来到上帝的面前… |
[1:47:58] | …to celebrate the joining oi this man and this woman… | 见证这对男女… |
[1:48:02] | …in the unity of marriage. | 在婚姻中结合 |
[1:48:04] | Sony. could you–Hold that thought to! one minute. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 可以暂停一下吗 |
[1:48:14] | There’s an important member of our family… | 有一位很重要的家庭份子… |
[1:48:18] | …who should be up here with us. | 应该出现在婚礼上 |
[1:48:26] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[1:48:32] | Carmen. | 卡门 |
[1:48:34] | Dad. I’m not dressed. I… | 爸 我没穿礼服… |
[1:48:37] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[1:49:03] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:49:09] | -I gotta get married. -Okay. | -我必须去结婚了 -好 |
[1:49:13] | Sony. | 对不起 |
[1:49:26] | You can go ahead. | 请继续仪式 |
[1:49:30] | Dearly beloved… | 亲爱的来宝… |
[1:49:32] | …we’re assembled here, in the presence of God and these witnesses… | 我们来到上帝的面前… |
[1:49:36] | …to celebrate the joining oi this man and this woman… | 见证庆祝这对男女… |
[1:49:40] | …in the unity of marriage. | 在婚姻中结合 |
[1:49:42] | There are no obligations on earth sweeter or tenderer than those– | 这份甜美忠诚的誓约… |
[1:49:46] | It would be easy to say that the pants changed everything that summer. | 这条牛仔裤改变了那个夏天 |
[1:49:51] | But looking back now… | 但现在回头看看… |
[1:49:52] | …I feel like our lives changed because they had to… | 我们的人生也因此峰回路转 |
[1:49:56] | …and that the real magic of the pants was | 这条牛仔裤的魔力 |
[1:49:58] | in bearing witness to all of this… | 就是最佳见证者 |
[1:50:00] | …and in somehow holding us together… | 它神奇地将我们牵引在一起 |
[1:50:04] | …when it felt like nothing would ever be the same again. | 就在我们感叹物换星移的时刻 |
[1:50:11] | Some things never would be. | 有些事情永远无法回头 |
[1:50:14] | But we knew new that nu matter haw far we traveled an our awn separate paths… | 但我们知道即使走着不同的方向 |
[1:50:19] | Somehow we would always find our way back to each other. | 我们依旧会回到彼此身边 |
[1:50:22] | hAnd with that, we could get through anything. | 因此有力量化解所有难关 |
[1:50:25] | To us. Who we were, and who we are. | 献给过去的我们和现在的我们 |
[1:50:28] | And who we’ll be. | 还有未来的我们 |
[1:50:29] | To the pants. | 献给牛仔裤 |
[1:50:31] | And the sisterhood. | 和这份姐妹情谊 |
[1:50:32] | And this moment, and the rest of our lives. | 和此时此刻 以及我们的余生 |
[1:50:36] | Together and apart. | 无论相聚或分离 |