英文名称:Weather Girl
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | One minute, people. | 一分钟准备 伙计们 |
[00:28] | I still have to do touch-ups on Sylvia. | 我还需要给希尔维亚补下妆 |
[00:31] | What are you telling me for? | 跟我说这个干嘛 |
[00:35] | Where the hell is Sylvia? | 希尔维亚到底在哪 |
[00:50] | Hi, Iowa. How now, brown cow. | 爱荷华州 奶牛 |
[00:52] | Hey, Dale? | 戴尔 |
[00:53] | Yeah, yeah. How’s it going, Josh? | 情况怎么样 乔西 |
[00:55] | It’s okay. | 还不错 |
[00:56] | Look, Dale, Sylvia seems to be M.I.A. | 戴尔 希尔维亚似乎不见了 |
[00:58] | Well, that’s not very professional. | 太不专业了 |
[01:00] | No, no, it’s not. | 是的 不专业 |
[01:01] | Damn unprofessional, if you ask me. | 非常不专业 我认为 |
[01:03] | And I agree. | 我同意 |
[01:04] | Any idea where she may be? | 你知道她可能在哪吗 |
[01:05] | Now, how would I know that, Josh? | 我怎么会知道呢 乔西 |
[01:07] | I’m not my weather girl’s keeper, right? | 我又不是气象女孩的监护人 对吧 |
[01:11] | Right? | 对吧 |
[01:26] | 气象女孩 | |
[01:30] | Yeah, it’s just that we’re on in about 25 seconds, | 是 但25秒后我们的直播就要开始了 |
[01:32] | And I know you and she are close. | 我知道你和她很亲密 |
[01:33] | So if you have any idea where she may be… | 所以如果你知道她可能在哪的话 |
[01:35] | Josh, my personal life is my business. | 乔西 我的私生活是我个人的事 |
[01:41] | Are we clear on that? | 这点清楚了吗 |
[01:45] | Are we? | 清楚了吗 |
[01:46] | Sure. | 当然 |
[01:49] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[01:50] | I’m going now. | 我正在找她 |
[01:56] | Ms. Miller? | 米勒女士 |
[01:59] | Ms. Miller, everybody’s waiting, and | 米勒女士 大家都在等你 而且 |
[02:02] | We’re on in 20 seconds. | 20秒后直播就开始了 |
[02:05] | She’s not answering. | 她没回应 |
[02:06] | I don’t really… | 我真的不… |
[02:08] | I got her. | 找到她了 |
[02:23] | Jesus christ, Sylvia. | 天啊 希尔维亚 |
[02:27] | Not cool, Syl. | 这样不好 希尔 |
[02:28] | Not cool. | 不好 |
[02:30] | All right, we got her. | 好了 找到她了 |
[02:33] | All right, 10 seconds. | 好的 10秒准备 |
[02:35] | Rolling at her. | 把镜头对准她 |
[02:37] | This is Seattle morning | 这里是西雅图早间新闻 |
[02:39] | With Dale Waters, Sherry Warren, | 主持人戴尔・沃特斯和雪莉・沃伦 |
[02:43] | And sassy weather girl Sylvia Miller. | 还有活泼的气象女孩希尔维娅・米勒 |
[02:47] | Count it off. | 倒计时 |
[02:48] | 5 4… 5, 4… | |
[02:50] | 3 2… 3, 2… | |
[02:55] | What a great morning. | 真是个美妙的早晨 |
[02:57] | Not too shabby, Dale. | 是的 戴尔 |
[02:59] | Good morning, Seattle. | 早上好 西雅图 |
[03:00] | And good morning to you, Sherry. | 早上好 雪利 |
[03:01] | Good morning to you, Dale. | 早上好 戴尔 |
[03:02] | You look great this morning, Sherry. | 你今天的气色真好 雪利 |
[03:04] | Stop it. | 别再说了 |
[03:05] | You’re making me blush. | 真让我脸红 |
[03:06] | No, seriously. | 不 我是认真的 |
[03:08] | You look great, seriously. | 你的气色很好 真的 |
[03:09] | Doesn’t she look great? | 她的气色不好吗 |
[03:10] | Come on, you. | 拜托 |
[03:11] | Let’s say hello to our sassy weather girl. | 我们跟气象女孩打个招呼吧 |
[03:14] | -Good morning, Sylvia. -Good morning, Sylvia. | -早上好 希尔维亚 -早上好 希尔维亚 |
[03:22] | Did we lose Sylvia? What? | 希尔维亚话筒有问题吗 什么 |
[03:24] | What’s going on? She’s not talking. | 怎么了 她没说话 |
[03:27] | The rain is sure coming down out there, Sylvia. | 很明显这里会有一场降雨 希尔维亚 |
[03:29] | How long is it gonna go on like this? | 这种情形会持续多久 |
[03:31] | Forever, Dale. | 会持续到永远 戴尔 |
[03:33] | This is Seattle. | 这里是西雅图 |
[03:34] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 你没注意到吗 |
[03:35] | The weather here sucks. | 这里的天气很糟糕 |
[03:43] | Well, I think it’s romantic, Dale. | 我却认为很浪漫 戴尔 |
[03:45] | Go to camera 3, please. | 请转到3号镜头 |
[03:46] | …A stroll in the rain with your sweetheart. | 和你心爱的人在雨中漫步 |
[03:48] | God, shut up. | 天啊 闭嘴 |
[03:49] | Shut up, shut up, you squeaky little bitch. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 你这个聒噪的婊子 |
[03:54] | We don’t call her | 我们不是平白无故 |
[03:56] | “Our sassy weather girl” for nothing, folks. | 叫她”我们活泼的气象女孩”的 |
[03:58] | -Let’s go to a commercial. -Okay. | -我们先进段广告吧 -好的 |
[03:59] | You know what, Dale? | 你知道吗 戴尔 |
[04:00] | Before we do that, | 在进广告之前 |
[04:01] | There is something that I would like to share | 我想跟正在收看节目的观众 |
[04:03] | With our viewing audience. | 分享一点事情 |
[04:05] | Well, I don’t think that’s such a great idea, Sylvia. | 我想那不是个好主意 希尔维亚 |
[04:07] | I don’t care what you think, you arrogant prick. | 我才不在乎你怎么想 你这个自大狂 |
[04:09] | In fact, why don’t you just sit there | 事实上 你为什么只是傻坐在那 |
[04:11] | And look stupid. | 看上去跟蠢猪一样 |
[04:13] | Whatever you do, do not cut. | 随便你怎么做 就是不要切断 |
[04:16] | Do not cut. | 不要切断 |
[04:18] | So this is a little segment that I like to call | 我想把这一小段称之为 |
[04:21] | “Behind the scenes of Seattle morning.” | 西雅图早间节目背后的故事 |
[04:23] | My god. | 我的天 |
[04:24] | Many of you may not know, | 你们中的许多人可能不知道 |
[04:26] | But from the moment that I started working here, | 但自从我开始在这儿工作 |
[04:28] | Our seemingly charming co-host Dale Waters | 看起来魅力无限的戴尔・沃特斯 |
[04:31] | Has been all over me like a cheap suit. | 就已经跟我搞在一起了 |
[04:35] | Day after day, | 日复一日 |
[04:37] | As I stood in front of this stupid map | 当我站在这幅愚蠢的地图前面 |
[04:40] | Repeatedly trying to find new adjectives | 反复地试图寻找新的形容词 |
[04:41] | To describe the word “rain”… | 来描述”雨”这个词 |
[04:44] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[04:45] | I’ve been fighting off the infantile | 我一直排斥着装嗲 |
[04:46] | And often offensive advances of that guy. | 和那个男人讨厌的示爱 |
[04:50] | That’s right, ladies. He’s grabby. | 就是这样 女士们 他很贪婪 |
[04:51] | Go to Dale. | 把镜头对准戴尔 |
[04:52] | But you know, for a plethora of reasons, | 但你们知道吗 最不值一提的原因 |
[04:55] | Not the least of which being I am 35, single, | 不只是我已经35岁了 还单身 |
[04:57] | And, yeah, occasionally lonely, | 偶尔也感到寂寞 |
[05:00] | I gave in to his advances. | 我接受了他的示好 |
[05:02] | And we had several, you know, | 我们有过几次 |
[05:05] | What could only be described as disappointing encounters. | 可以算是令人扫兴的相遇 |
[05:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:13] | But despite the amateurish sex, | 尽管他的做爱技巧很差 |
[05:15] | I somehow developed an attachment | 我还是莫名其妙地傍上了 |
[05:17] | To the walking haircut sitting in that chair. | 那个坐在椅子上的道貌岸然的男人 |
[05:20] | We moved in together | 我们同居了 |
[05:21] | And began to share a boring, stagnant, passionless life. | 开始了一段无聊乏味 没有激情的生活 |
[05:27] | What the hell is she doing? | 她到底在做什么 |
[05:29] | George, help me. | 乔治 帮帮我 |
[05:30] | -Cut the lighting! -No, no, no, no. | -把灯关掉 -不 不 不 |
[05:32] | Do not cut anything. This is good TV. | 什么也别关 这多好看 |
[05:33] | She has lost her mind. | 她已经失去理智了 |
[05:35] | That is, until this morning, | 确切的说 直到今天早上 |
[05:37] | When after Dale had already left for the studio, | 在戴尔来到摄影室的时候 |
[05:40] | I found these. | 我发现了这个 |
[05:45] | They’re not mine. | 这不是我的 |
[05:47] | You go, Sylvia. | 继续 希尔维亚 |
[05:48] | There’s our Emmy. This is it. | 这是我们的艾美奖 这就是 |
[05:49] | Now, these are a pair of panties | 这条女式内裤 |
[05:50] | That I’ve unfortunately witnessed | 很不幸的 我看到了 |
[05:52] | My exhibitionist cohost wearing on several occasions. | 这位有裸露癖的主持人穿了好几次了 |
[05:56] | How long have you been sleeping with him, Sherry? | 你跟他睡了多久了 雪利 |
[05:58] | All right, number 4 to Sherry, please. | 好吧 请把4号镜头对准雪利 |
[06:02] | Well put, Sherry. | 说的好 雪利 |
[06:05] | Well, I am now leaving this | 我现在要跟这份 |
[06:06] | Stupid, meaningless job, | 愚蠢的毫无意义的工作说拜拜了 |
[06:08] | But before I go, | 但在我离开之前 |
[06:10] | I just want to say to all of you out there, | 我想告诉电视机前的所有人 |
[06:13] | For the love of god, read a newspaper. | 看在上帝的份上 多看报纸吧 |
[06:16] | This is not news. | 这不是新闻 |
[06:17] | This is fluff. | 这是扯淡 |
[06:18] | This is tidbits for dumb people. | 这是给无聊的人看的花边新闻 |
[06:23] | On that note | 考虑到这一点 |
[06:24] | I will say good-bye to Seattle morning, | 我就要跟西雅图的早晨说拜拜了 |
[06:26] | And I will see you all in hell. | 我们在地狱见吧 |
[06:31] | What has she done? | 她做了什么 |
[06:38] | Let’s do a commercial. | 我们先进段广告吧 |
[06:40] | Go to commercial. | 进广告 |
[06:41] | Go to commercial. | 进广告 |
[06:44] | That was great. | 很好 |
[06:47] | That was great. | 很好 |
[07:01] | I know you, right? | 我认识你 对吗 |
[07:03] | Wait, I know. | 等等 我就知道 |
[07:05] | Aren’t you that weather girl | 你不是那个气象女孩吗 |
[07:06] | Who committed career suicide | 今天早上在成千上万的观众面前 |
[07:07] | In a very unsightly way | 以一种难看的方式 |
[07:08] | Before an audience of thousands this morning? | 结束了自己的职业生涯 |
[07:10] | God. | 天哪 |
[07:11] | Shit. Okay, come on. | 该死 好的 进来吧 |
[07:13] | Come on in. It’s okay. | 进来吧 没事的 |
[07:14] | -Come on. -God. | -进来 -天哪 |
[07:15] | What did you do in here? | 你在这做什么 |
[07:18] | You want me to kick his ass? | 要我帮你揍他吗 |
[07:19] | -Yes. -Really? | -要 -真的吗 |
[07:20] | No, it’s…Please, no, don’t kick his ass. | 别 别 别揍他 |
[07:22] | All right, I don’t think I could anyway. | 好吧 我也不觉得我会 |
[07:24] | You want a drink? | 要喝一杯吗 |
[07:26] | It’s 9:00 in the morning. | 现在是早上9点整 |
[07:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:31] | God, wait, can I have a bloody mary? | 天啊 等等 能给我一杯血玛莉酒吗 |
[07:33] | Yeah, let me whip that up for you. | 我专门为你调杯吧 |
[07:37] | I’m going to enjoy an apple martini. | 我也正打算喝杯苹果马提尼酒 |
[07:41] | You look like shit. | 你看起来一团糟 |
[07:44] | That’s good. | 那样很好 |
[07:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:47] | No, I’m serious. | 不 我是认真的 |
[07:48] | You–you look like shit. | 你 你看起来一团糟 |
[07:49] | This is, like, you look really, really… | 你看起来真的 真的 |
[07:51] | This is, like, the worst I’ve ever seen you look. | 我见过的你的最糟糕的状态 |
[07:52] | Okay, is this supposed to be helping me? | 好吧 说这些能帮助我吗 |
[07:54] | Syl, I’m your brother, and I’m really very fond of you, | 希尔 我是你弟弟 我真的很喜欢你 |
[07:56] | But I cannot be okay | 但我不能在你遇到这种事的时候 |
[07:57] | With you being this much of a wreck | 还无动于衷 |
[07:59] | Over that douche bag from the morning show. | 今天早上节目中的那混蛋 |
[08:01] | Hey, can I have, like, 5 minutes here? | 能给我5分钟吗 |
[08:02] | I’m kind of upset. | 我有些心烦意乱 |
[08:03] | I’m trying to help. | 我想帮你 |
[08:04] | Well, you can help by shutting up. | 闭上你的嘴就是帮我了 |
[08:06] | What’s happening here? | 发生什么事了 |
[08:07] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[08:08] | If you want to get all upset over some stupid dude | 如果你想忘掉那些 |
[08:10] | Who I never liked | 我从来不喜欢的蠢蛋们 |
[08:11] | Then go nuts. | 就出去疯一疯吧 |
[08:12] | I am well aware of your opinion, thank you. | 我了解你的意思了 谢谢 |
[08:14] | Well, then I guess I don’t have to say, | 我想我不必说 |
[08:16] | “I told you so” | “我早跟你说过” |
[08:17] | Because I already did, like, 50 times. | 因为我真的说过 不下50次了 |
[08:19] | I mean, this guy’s an idiot, | 我是说 这家伙是白痴 |
[08:20] | And my big sister’s a wreck because of him. | 因为他 我姐姐变的一团糟 |
[08:22] | It’s embarrassing. | 太尴尬了 |
[08:23] | God, you are such an idiot. | 天啊 你真是个笨蛋 |
[08:24] | Okay, it’s not just him. | 好吧 不只他是 |
[08:25] | It’s everything. | 每件事情都是 |
[08:27] | 2 years, we were together. | 我们在一起两年了 |
[08:28] | Okay, 2 years. | 恩 两年了 |
[08:30] | We–we lived together. | 我们 我们同居 |
[08:31] | We bought furniture together. | 我们一起去买家具 |
[08:33] | We talked about kids’ names. | 我们讨论过小孩的名字 |
[08:35] | And where am I now? | 但我现在呢 |
[08:36] | I– | 我 |
[08:37] | I’m 35 years old. | 我已经35岁了 |
[08:38] | I have no job, no insurance, | 没有工作 没有保险 |
[08:40] | No apartment, | 没有房子 |
[08:42] | $1,500 in a savings account, | 只有1,500美元的存款 |
[08:43] | A car that I couldn’t afford payments on | 有辆车 即使有工作的时候 |
[08:45] | When I was employed, | 也还是供不起 |
[08:46] | And, what else don’t I have? | 还有其他什么我没有 |
[08:47] | You know what else I don’t have? | 你知道还有其他什么我没有吗 |
[08:48] | I don’t have a boyfriend. | 我没有男朋友 |
[08:50] | Tell me about this savings account. | 谈一谈你的存款吧 |
[08:52] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道我在做什么 |
[08:53] | What I’m going to do? | 将要做什么 |
[08:55] | It’s like I’m starting all over again. | 一切都要重头来过 |
[08:57] | My god. | 天哪 |
[08:58] | I have to start all over again. | 我必须从头再来 |
[09:01] | God, I’m such an idiot. | 天啊 我真是个笨蛋 |
[09:03] | Why didn’t I stick around? | 我还在磨蹭什么 |
[09:04] | I could have hung around and gotten a job | 我应该四处跑跑 先找份工作 |
[09:07] | Or looked for an apartment or something. | 或找间公寓什么的 |
[09:09] | Yeah, that’s a great idea. | 恩 好主意 |
[09:10] | Just hang out and pretend that you don’t know | 到处跑跑 假装什么都不知道 |
[09:12] | Dale’s doing his cohost | 戴尔还是做他的主持人 |
[09:13] | A much better option. | 这才是明智的选择 |
[09:14] | I’m just trying to be rational. | 我只是想理性一点 |
[09:15] | God, you’re so full of shit. | 天哪 你尽说些废话 |
[09:18] | Let me just share with you one of your qualities. | 我分析下你的这种性格 |
[09:20] | All right? | 好吗 |
[09:21] | You couldn’t be rational | 一旦自尊心受到伤害 |
[09:22] | At the cost of your pride for anything. | 你就无法理性下来 |
[09:24] | You did just what you should have done | 你只是做了该做的事 |
[09:26] | And also conveniently what you had to do | 也是你自然而然能做的 |
[09:28] | Because of your love of conflict. | 都是因为你的矛盾的爱 |
[09:30] | I don’t love conflict. | 我的爱并不矛盾 |
[09:32] | It’s your crack. | 这是你的缺点 |
[09:33] | Now, shut up. | 现在 什么也别说了 |
[09:34] | You’re going to stay here. | 你以后就住这儿吧 |
[09:35] | You’re going to get a job, | 你会找到工作的 |
[09:36] | And everything’s going to be okay, okay? | 一切都会好起来的 好吗 |
[09:38] | You think so? | 你真的这样认为 |
[09:39] | Yeah, why not? | 是的 为什么不 |
[09:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:42] | Well, I think we should cut his balls off. | 我觉得我们应该废了他 |
[09:44] | Can you say that any louder? | 你还能再大声点吗 |
[09:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:46] | Am I embarrassing you? | 让你尴尬了吗 |
[09:47] | I was trying to be supportive of my friend. | 我只是想做朋友的坚强后盾 |
[09:49] | Are you saying I’m not? | 你是说我不是吗 |
[09:50] | I’m saying that maybe | 我是说可能 |
[09:51] | Making passive-aggressive comments | 发一些消极的牢骚 |
[09:52] | And trying to undermine me like you always do | 像你往常那样打击我 |
[09:54] | Is not the best way to help Sylvia. | 不是帮助希尔维亚的最好方法 |
[09:56] | I undermine you? | 我打击你了吗 |
[09:57] | When have I ever undermine– | 我什么时候打击过你 |
[09:58] | I don’t know why I’m here. | 我不知道我为什么会在这儿 |
[10:00] | I don’t feel like being out tonight. | 我今晚不想出门 |
[10:01] | Why did I go out tonight? | 我今晚为什么要出门 |
[10:02] | I should be at home. | 我应该呆在家里 |
[10:03] | I should be at home, sitting on the couch, | 我应该呆在家里 坐在沙发上 |
[10:05] | Eating ice cream, and watching old movies or something. | 吃冰淇淋 看些老电影或什么的 |
[10:07] | What you need is a cocktail | 你需要的是一杯鸡尾酒 |
[10:09] | And your girlfriends. | 还有你的姐妹们 |
[10:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:10] | -Hey, weather girl. -Hi. | -气象女孩 -嗨 |
[10:11] | Dale is such an asshole. | 戴尔真是个混蛋 |
[10:14] | You go, girl. | 加油 女孩 |
[10:18] | Who says, “You go, girl”? | 谁说 “加油 女孩” |
[10:20] | Okay, yeah, no, I need another drink. | 好的 不 我还要一杯 |
[10:22] | Honey, let me tell you something. | 宝贝 我跟你说 |
[10:24] | I am so proud of what you did today. | 我真为你今天的行为骄傲 |
[10:25] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[10:26] | You did exactly what I would have done. | 你做了我想做的事 |
[10:28] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:29] | Gave it to him in front of everyone. | 在所有人面前让他出糗 |
[10:30] | -And the bitch. -The mousy bitch. | -还有那个婊子 -像老鼠一样的婊子 |
[10:31] | There is no way that frail little bitch is good in bed. | 那个小婊子床上功夫超烂 |
[10:34] | No way. | 逊毙了 |
[10:36] | Well, thanks, you guys. | 谢谢 姐妹们 |
[10:37] | You know, I didn’t plan it. | 我本不想那样做 |
[10:41] | So what are you going to do now, love? | 你现在打算怎么办 宝贝 |
[10:43] | Send out my resume? I guess. | 投简历吧 |
[10:46] | A weather girl resume? | 气象女孩的简历 |
[10:48] | What? She’s a weather girl. | 什么 她是个气象女孩 |
[10:50] | I’m a broadcast journalist, Jane. | 我是个广播记者 简 |
[10:51] | Jesus, Jane, she’s a broadcast journalist. | 天啊 简 她是个广播记者 |
[10:53] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[10:55] | I made a mistake. | 我的错 |
[10:56] | Look, there are 4 other local news stations | 还有另外四家本地电视台 |
[10:58] | With morning, afternoon, | 拥有早间 午间 |
[10:59] | And nighttime news programs, right? | 晚间新闻节目 对吧 |
[11:00] | So there’s got to be something out there, I think. | 所以我想总会有出路 |
[11:04] | Incoming. | 有人来了 |
[11:05] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[11:06] | Excuse me for interrupting. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[11:08] | My friends and I over there, we had a bet. | 我和朋友在那边打了个赌 |
[11:11] | Are you that chick | 你是那个在节目上 |
[11:12] | That totally lost her shit on that news guy? | 对着男主持破口大骂的女人吗 |
[11:43] | Jesus Christ. | 天哪 |
[11:45] | No, Byron, actually. | 事实上 我叫拜伦 |
[11:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:49] | I’m Byron. | 我是拜伦 |
[11:51] | And why are you here? | 你怎么在这 |
[11:54] | I’m a friend of Walt’s. | 我是沃特的朋友 |
[11:57] | What? | 那是什么 |
[11:59] | Wha-wha-what is that? | 那个 那个 那是什么 |
[12:03] | That’s you, actually. | 是你 事实上 |
[12:05] | What am I… | 我在… |
[12:06] | What am I doing on the computer? | 我在电脑上干嘛 |
[12:07] | You’re freaking out. | 你在发疯 |
[12:10] | Here, it’s actually my favorite part. | 这儿 这是我最喜欢的部分 |
[12:12] | But despite the amateurish sex, | 尽管他的做爱技巧很差 |
[12:14] | I somehow developed an attachment | 我还是莫名其妙地傍上了 |
[12:16] | To the walking haircut sitting in that chair. | 那个坐在椅子上的道貌岸然的男人 |
[12:19] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:21] | I love it when you call him a haircut. | 我喜欢听你叫他道貌岸然的人 |
[12:24] | I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[12:25] | Why–why am I on there? | 为什么 为什么我在那上面 |
[12:28] | You’re everywhere. | 你的视频到处都是 |
[12:29] | You’re on a bunch of film sites. | 电影网站上都有 |
[12:31] | I mean, just alone today | 仅仅今天 |
[12:32] | I’ve gotten 10 emails from people, | 我就从别人那收到10封邮件 |
[12:33] | And only one of them was from Walt. | 只有一封是沃特发来的 |
[12:35] | Wait, Walt sent this to you? | 等等 沃特发给你的 |
[12:37] | Yeah, Walt and others. | 没错 沃特还有别人 |
[12:43] | Hey, Walt. | 好啊 沃特 |
[12:45] | Hey. | 好啊 |
[12:46] | Hey, Walt. | 好啊 沃特 |
[12:47] | Hey. | 好啊 |
[12:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:51] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[12:57] | What– | 怎么了 |
[12:58] | Get in there. | 进去 |
[13:00] | What are you…why are you tugging on me? | 你…你干嘛拽我 |
[13:02] | I am on the internet. | 网上在流传我的视频 |
[13:04] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:05] | It was a pretty funny breakdown. | 那段你崩溃的视频很搞笑 |
[13:06] | People like seeing others lose it. | 人们就喜欢看别人失控 |
[13:08] | I did not lose it. | 我才没失控 |
[13:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:13] | And who is this person? | 还有那个人是谁 |
[13:14] | Byron. | 拜伦 |
[13:15] | Byron, okay, well, | 拜伦 好吧 |
[13:17] | I don’t think that Byron should be here right now. | 我觉得拜伦现在不该待在这 |
[13:19] | I’m kind of in a delicate state. | 我现在很脆弱 |
[13:21] | My god. | 天啊 |
[13:23] | Hey, you brought the beer in here? | 你把啤酒带进来了? |
[13:25] | Shit, sorry. | 该死 抱歉 |
[13:26] | Look, I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[13:27] | You just went out with all your friends. | 你刚刚和你的朋友们出去 |
[13:29] | Now you’re all too distraught for visitors? | 现在你却心烦意乱到无法忍受客人 |
[13:31] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[13:32] | Hi, we are kind of in the middle of something here. | 我们正在谈事情 |
[13:35] | A little private, so… | 你能给我们点私人空间吗 |
[13:36] | Did you really sleep with that Dale guy? | 你真的和那个叫戴尔的家伙上床了吗 |
[13:38] | I mean, why would you do that? | 你干嘛那么做 |
[13:40] | I know, right? | 我知道 是吧? |
[13:41] | You’re way too hot for him. | 他根本配不上你 |
[13:43] | Who is this person? | 他是谁 |
[13:45] | Byron. What…? | 拜伦 怎么了 |
[13:46] | Byron. | 拜伦 |
[13:48] | It’s just an opinion. | 我只是发表下意见 |
[13:49] | Do you guys want this door closed? | 你们需要关门吗 |
[13:51] | Okay. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢你 |
[13:54] | Really? | 你真打算让他留在这 |
[13:55] | Okay, look, I know you’ve had a rough day. | 好了 我知道你今天不好过 |
[13:57] | I’m sorry, but stop being a bitch, okay? | 抱歉 但别像个泼妇似地 好吗 |
[13:59] | This is my place, and that’s my friend, | 这是我家 那是我朋友 |
[14:01] | And we’re going to hang out and play some music. | 我们打算一起找点乐子 玩点音乐 |
[14:03] | You want to hang out? Rad. | 你想和我们一起吗 没问题 |
[14:04] | You don’t, there’s a coffee shop down the street. | 不想的话 楼下有家咖啡馆 |
[14:06] | My house, my rules, missy. | 我的地盘我做主 小姐 |
[14:08] | I cannot believe how callous you’re being. | 真不敢相信你这么没同情心 |
[14:12] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[14:17] | There it is. | 在这 |
[14:24] | Good. | 不错 |
[14:25] | Listen to that one. | 听听这个 |
[14:29] | High “C”. High “C”! | 高音C 高音C |
[14:31] | High “C”. | 高音C |
[14:32] | Middle “C”. Middle “C”. | 中音C 中音C |
[14:34] | High “C.” | 高音C |
[14:36] | Walt, shut up! | 沃特 闭嘴 |
[14:38] | My god. | 天啊 |
[14:53] | God. | 天啊 |
[14:55] | God, it’s late! Jesus! | 天啊 很晚了 天啊 |
[14:57] | Turn that light off. | 把灯关了 |
[14:58] | You scared the shit out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[15:00] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[15:01] | I’m trying to sleep. | 我要睡觉 |
[15:02] | No, I’m sleeping in here. | 不行 我在这睡 |
[15:03] | You’re sleeping on the couch. | 你去沙发上睡 |
[15:05] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[15:06] | This is my bed. | 这是我的床 |
[15:07] | Well, I’m not sleeping in here with you. | 我不想和你一起睡 |
[15:09] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[15:10] | Because it’s gross. | 因为太恶心了 |
[15:11] | Because you’re my brother. | 因为你是我弟弟 |
[15:12] | And I don’t want you rolling over here | 我不想你半夜 |
[15:14] | In the middle of the night and touching me. | 翻身的时候碰到我 |
[15:15] | It’s disturbing. | 太讨厌了 |
[15:17] | Well, I’m sorry you find me so repulsive. | 抱歉我这么令你反感 |
[15:18] | There’s a sleeping bag in the closet. | 衣柜里有个睡袋 |
[15:20] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[15:22] | I’ve had a really, really shitty day, okay? | 我今天非常 非常的倒霉 知道吗 |
[15:24] | And I haven’t been sleeping at all | 我刚才根本没睡着 |
[15:25] | Because you and creepy have been playing | 因为你和那个怪物 |
[15:28] | In your little band– | 一直沉浸在你们的小破乐队里 |
[15:29] | Jamming! | 那叫即兴演奏会 |
[15:30] | My god, okay. Jamming. | 天啊 好的 即兴演奏会 |
[15:31] | No, don’t–don’t– | 不 别 别 |
[15:32] | Don’t condescend to me, Syl. | 别敷衍我 希尔 |
[15:33] | Don’t call it “a little band.” | 别叫它”小破乐队” |
[15:35] | Why are you being such a dick? | 你干嘛这么不讲理 |
[15:36] | I just want to get some sleep. | 我只不过想睡会觉 |
[15:37] | My god, I’m not sleeping on the couch | 上帝 我才不睡沙发呢 |
[15:39] | ’cause you don’t want to share the bed with me. | 就因为你不想和我睡一张床 |
[15:41] | Fine, I’m gonna sleep on the couch. | 好吧 我睡沙发 |
[15:43] | Fine by me. | 我没意见 |
[15:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:45] | What? No, no. | 干嘛 不 不要 |
[15:47] | Not cool. | 不行 |
[15:48] | No. | 不 |
[15:50] | – I’ll take that too. – You asshole. | -那个我也要拿走 -你个混蛋 |
[16:02] | God. | 天啊 |
[16:04] | God! | 天啊 |
[16:09] | You couldn’t do that again in a million years. | 真是百年不遇的奇观 |
[16:13] | Yeah, that smarts when you hit your knee like that. | 撞到膝盖一定很痛吧 |
[16:17] | Don’t you have a home? | 你自己没家吗 |
[16:19] | Yeah, I live across the hall. | 有 就在对面 |
[16:21] | Don’t you sleep? | 你不睡觉吗 |
[16:22] | Not much. | 我睡得很少 |
[16:24] | Okay, why are you here? | 好吧 你为什么还在这 |
[16:26] | I build websites. | 我在设计网站 |
[16:27] | My computer is busted. | 我的电脑坏了 |
[16:28] | So I told Walt that if he let me use his, | 所以我问沃特能不能借他的用 |
[16:30] | I’ll give him a cut of the profits. | 我赚了钱 分他一份 |
[16:31] | It’s kind of a win-win situation. | 算是互利互惠 |
[16:34] | Brought you a coffee. | 我给你买了咖啡 |
[16:35] | Well, do you have to be here all the time? | 你要一直待在这吗 |
[16:38] | Yeah, I have a strong work ethic. | 是的 我很讲职业道德 |
[16:42] | It’s a vanilla latte. | 我给你买的是香草拿铁咖啡 |
[16:43] | You strike me like a vanilla latte type. | 我觉得你喜欢这个味的 |
[16:47] | Aren’t you insightful. | 你真是富有洞察力 |
[16:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:56] | So do you want to go out with me sometime? | 有空和我约会 意下如何啊 |
[17:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:03] | Too soon? | 太快了? |
[17:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:06] | I’ve been single for 26 hours. | 我才单身了26个小时 |
[17:09] | So it’s a little bit too soon. | 所以有点太快了 |
[17:11] | Well, the offer is on the table. | 随时奉陪 |
[17:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:15] | So what’s next for you? | 那么 你接下来有什么打算 |
[17:16] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[17:18] | What do I mean? | 我什么意思 |
[17:19] | I mean, are you gonna get another job? | 我的意思是 你要再找份工作吗 |
[17:21] | You know, a TV job or something else, | 在电视台的工作或是别的什么 |
[17:22] | And what about a place? | 还有住的地方 |
[17:24] | I mean, are you gonna find your own place eventually? | 你总归得给自己找个落脚的地吧 |
[17:26] | ‘Cause let’s face it. | 你总的面对 |
[17:27] | Your brother’s great, but he’s a little bit messy. | 你弟弟很好 但他有点邋遢 |
[17:29] | How long can you live with him, right? | 你能和他一起住多久呢 |
[17:31] | And then, what about your stuff? | 还有 你的东西怎么办 |
[17:32] | You got all that stuff at your ex-boyfriend’s place. | 你所有的东西都在你前男友那 |
[17:34] | The haircut, I mean, you gonna let him keep it? | 那个道貌岸然的人 你要放在他那吗 |
[17:36] | What are you gonna do with it? | 你想怎么处理 |
[17:38] | You gonna move it into storage, | 都搬到储藏室里 |
[17:39] | Or are you gonna move it in here? | 还是搬到这 |
[17:40] | Although, I have no idea where you’d put it. | 尽管我不知道你还能放哪 |
[17:42] | It’s pretty crammed. | 这够挤的了 |
[17:43] | And then you’ve got your wardrobe, | 还有你的衣服 |
[17:44] | Got these power suit weather girl things. | 播天气预报时穿的套装 |
[17:46] | You’re gonna need to probably do something about that– | 你得想办法处理它们 |
[17:48] | Okay, you have to stop talking. | 够了 别说了 |
[17:50] | You’re making my head hurt. | 我的头都要炸了 |
[17:56] | You haven’t thought about this stuff. | 你还没想过这些事 |
[17:58] | No, I haven’t thought about this stuff. | 没有 我还没想过 |
[17:59] | So I don’t need you talking about all the things | 所以我不需要你告诉我所有这些 |
[18:01] | That I haven’t thought about | 我还没想过的事 |
[18:02] | Because I haven’t thought about them yet. | 因为我压根还没想过 |
[18:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:05] | – I just woke up here. – I know. | -我刚刚睡醒 -我知道 |
[18:06] | And you’re freaking me out. | 你快把我弄疯了 |
[18:07] | Didn’t mean to. | 我不是有意的 |
[18:08] | Well, you did. | 你就是故意的 |
[18:09] | You know, you’re really attractive | 知道吗 你生气的时候 |
[18:11] | When you get all riled up. | 真的很迷人 |
[18:12] | Will you stop flirting with me? | 你能别和我调情了吗 |
[18:15] | Okay, but you might want to put some pants on, | 好的 但是 你还是把裤子穿上吧 |
[18:18] | Because I can’t be held responsible for what I’m saying | 你不穿裤子 |
[18:20] | When you’re not wearing any pants. | 我没法坐怀不乱 |
[18:21] | It’s just distracting. | 太分散我注意力了 |
[18:22] | God. | 上帝 |
[18:24] | The kneesocks, though, I love it. | 我喜欢你的及膝袜 |
[18:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:32] | The situation is not good. | 现在的情况是 很糟 |
[18:35] | You need to fix this immediately. | 你得马上解决这些问题 |
[18:37] | You are a smart, capable woman. | 你是个精明能干的女人 |
[18:41] | And what you need…you know what you need? | 你需要 你知道你需要什么吗 |
[18:44] | You need to make a list. | 你需要列张单子 |
[18:45] | You need to make a list of priorities | 列好优先次序 |
[18:47] | On how to get your life together. | 好让你的生活恢复正常 |
[18:52] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[18:54] | You are strong. | 你很坚强 |
[18:55] | You need something to write on. | 你需要找东西记下来 |
[18:59] | Okay, I need some post-it notes. | 我需要些便利贴 |
[19:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:07] | What? What are you looking at? | 怎么了 你们在看什么 |
[19:09] | Do I have something on my face? | 我脸上有什么东西吗 |
[19:10] | Sis, are you familiar with a device called a DVR? | 姐 你知道一种叫录像机的设备吗 |
[19:12] | This isn’t a good idea. | 最好别说 |
[19:13] | What do you mean, like, TiVo? | 你指什么 像是”替您录”(录像机品牌) |
[19:15] | TiVo. | “替您录” |
[19:16] | I would back off. | 是我的话 我会就此打住 |
[19:17] | She’s fragile. | 她现在太脆弱了 |
[19:17] | We can digitally record a program | 我们可以用数字录像机录下电视节目 |
[19:19] | And then watch it at our convenience. | 等方便的时候再看 |
[19:20] | Now, I’ve done exactly that | 所以 如我所言 |
[19:21] | With today’s Seattle Morning. | 我录下了今天的西雅图早间新闻 |
[19:23] | – Why? – Fallout. | -怎么 -后续新闻 |
[19:25] | We thought there might be some fallout. | 我们想或许会有后续新闻可以看 |
[19:27] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[19:29] | You may want to sit down here. | 你想坐这吧 |
[19:30] | Byron. | 拜伦 |
[19:32] | No, no-no-no. I don’t want to do it. | 不 不 不 不 我不想干这事 |
[19:33] | You must. | 你必须得做 |
[19:35] | Go, Byron, go. | 快打开 拜伦 快 |
[19:39] | And now I feel we owe our viewers an apology. | 现在我想我们应该给观众们一个道歉 |
[19:41] | Well, I think you’re right, Dale. | 你说的对 戴尔 |
[19:44] | Yesterday, one of our Seattle Morning team members | 昨天 我们西雅图早间新闻的成员之一 |
[19:46] | Had a bit of a, well, | 有些 |
[19:48] | I guess you could call it an episode. | 我猜你可以称之为一段插曲 |
[19:50] | An episode. She did. | 一段插曲 是的 |
[19:51] | I don’t like her at all. | 我讨厌死她了 |
[19:54] | She made a spectacle of herself. | 她自己出了洋相 |
[19:56] | She talked about things | 她说了一些莫须有的 |
[19:57] | That are a bit of a no-no on morning television, | 不该出现在早间节目的言论 |
[19:59] | And she used some terrible language. | 她还说了一些脏话 |
[20:00] | Well, we have kids watching. | 我们的观众中还有孩子 |
[20:03] | It’s a morning show. | 这是个早间节目 |
[20:04] | Families watch us. | 很多家庭观看我们的节目 |
[20:05] | They trust us. | 大家信任我们 |
[20:07] | We let them down. | 我们却让大家失望了 |
[20:08] | We sure did. | 我们确实是 |
[20:09] | – Stop it. – Sorry. | -住手 -抱歉 |
[20:10] | She also made some pretty terrible accusations | 她还恶意指控你 |
[20:12] | Against you, Dale. | 戴尔 |
[20:13] | Yeah, she did. | 是的 她这么做了 |
[20:15] | It’s true, but I can take care of myself. | 这是事实 但是我自己可以应付 |
[20:16] | Those kids out there, | 但是电视机前的孩子们 |
[20:18] | They can’t take care of themselves yet, | 你们还不能自己应付 |
[20:20] | And that’s where we failed them. | 这正是我们的失误所在 |
[20:21] | My god. | 天啊 |
[20:23] | I’m not going to sit here and defend myself, | 我不想坐在这为自己辩护 |
[20:24] | My manhood, against someone who… | 作为一个成年人 去讨伐一个… |
[20:27] | And here he goes. | 怎么说呢 |
[20:28] | To say the least, is frankly unstable. | 至少可以说 一个精神完全不稳定的人 |
[20:30] | I would say that. I would say that. | 是的 我也这么认为 |
[20:33] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[20:34] | I think that I speak for all of Seattle Morning | 我想代表西雅图早间新闻的全体员工 |
[20:36] | When I say, good for you, Dale. | 说声 好自为之 戴尔 |
[20:39] | Good for you. | 好自为之 |
[20:40] | Thanks, Sherry. | 谢谢 雪利 |
[20:44] | You out there, our friends, | 电视前的观众 我们的朋友 |
[20:47] | Our neighbors, | 我们的邻居 |
[20:48] | We’re sorry, Seattle. | 我们向你致歉 西雅图 |
[20:50] | We hope that we haven’t lost your trust. | 希望我们没有失去您的信任 |
[20:55] | The end. | 完了 |
[21:05] | Think he’s home? | 你觉得他在家? |
[21:06] | I know he’s home. | 我知道他在家 |
[21:07] | It’s time for his after-show nap. | 现在是他节目后小憩时间 |
[21:09] | Okay, your sister is so hot. | 你姐真火辣 |
[21:11] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[21:18] | This place is gay. | 这地方不错 |
[21:22] | Up and at ’em, dickhead. | 起床 白痴 |
[21:23] | My god! | 我的天 |
[21:25] | Sylvia. What are you doing here? | 希尔维亚 你来这干什么 |
[21:26] | What is she doing here? | 她来这干什么 |
[21:27] | You guys are already napping together. | 你俩早已一起小憩了 |
[21:29] | That is so precious. | 还真恩爱 |
[21:30] | Hi, asshole. | 你好 蠢蛋 |
[21:31] | This is a great apartment. | 这公寓真棒 |
[21:34] | It’s not an apartment. It’s a condo. | 不是公寓 是独立商品房 |
[21:35] | My god. They’re gonna kill us. | 我的天 他们会杀了我们的 |
[21:37] | Yeah, that’s right. | 恩 没错 |
[21:38] | We’re all part of an elite hit squad. | 我们都是刺杀组精英 |
[21:39] | I’m Walt, Sylvia’s brother. | 我是沃特 希尔维亚的弟弟 |
[21:41] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[21:42] | We’ve met maybe 10 times. | 我们可能见过10次 |
[21:43] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我见过 |
[21:44] | Hi, Walt. How are you? | 沃特 还好吗 |
[21:45] | I want my things, Dale. | 我要我的东西 戴尔 |
[21:46] | And I’m gonna take them. | 我准备带走 |
[21:47] | You can take your clothes, Sylvia, | 你可以拿走你的衣服 希尔维亚 |
[21:49] | But I won’t be taken advantage of. | 我不想占便宜 |
[21:53] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[21:54] | That probably wasn’t very smart, Dale. | 这话说得不是时候 戴尔 |
[21:56] | You’re not gonna be taken advantage of? | 你不想占便宜? |
[21:58] | – Badly worded, really. – Exactly. | -用词糟糕 真的 -确实 |
[21:59] | You son of a bitch. | 你个贱人 |
[22:01] | Shit! | 该死 |
[22:02] | Taken advantage of? | 占便宜? |
[22:04] | She’s crazy! | 她疯了 |
[22:06] | Stop interrupting, Sherry. | 别插手 雪利 |
[22:07] | Stop talking. I don’t want to hurt you. | 别吭声 我不想伤你 |
[22:10] | How long have you been sleeping around behind my back, Dale? | 你背着我乱来多久了 戴尔 |
[22:12] | That’s pretty cool, actually. | 真酷 |
[22:13] | How much of a fool did I look like for you? | 你是不是觉得我挺傻的 |
[22:16] | You think that I’m fucking taking advantage? | 觉得我占你便宜了? |
[22:18] | Hands off the anchorpeople. | 别碰这些主播了 |
[22:21] | Be nice. Play nice. Play nice. | 冷静点 冷静点 |
[22:23] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[22:24] | I am taking everything I ever spent a penny on | 我要带走所有我的东西 |
[22:26] | Out of this apartment. | 离开这房子 |
[22:27] | If you try to stop me, | 如果你想阻止我 |
[22:28] | I swear to god, I will claw your eyes out. | 我向上帝发誓 会把你眼珠挖出来 |
[22:30] | Do you understand me? | 听懂没 |
[22:31] | Every single thing. | 每件东西 |
[22:45] | What? This is it? | 什么 就这些? |
[22:46] | This is all your stuff. | 这就是你全部家当 |
[22:47] | I thought I had more stuff. | 我以为会多点 |
[22:50] | It’s kind of a hollow victory, isn’t it? | 似乎是场无意义的胜利 不是吗 |
[22:52] | Okay, shut up, Walt, all right? | 好了 闭嘴 沃特 好吗 |
[22:53] | Can we go, please? | 我们能走了吗 |
[22:55] | Sylvia. | 希尔维亚 |
[22:57] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能和你谈下吗 |
[22:59] | You just tried to kill me in there. | 你刚才想杀我 |
[23:01] | The least you could do is talk to me for a minute. | 至少让我和你谈下 |
[23:07] | Go ahead, you guys. | 你们先走 伙计们 |
[23:09] | Go. | 走 |
[23:11] | Go. | 走吧 |
[23:12] | All right. | 好 |
[23:14] | On the knees. | 抬起来 |
[23:21] | What? | 谈什么 |
[23:22] | This is not all my fault. | 这不全是我的错 |
[23:23] | Please. | 拜托 |
[23:24] | No, “Oh, please” you, Sylvia. | 不 “拜托”你自己 希尔维亚 |
[23:25] | “Oh, please” you. | “拜托”你自己 |
[23:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:29] | I made love to another woman. | 我和另一个女人做了爱 |
[23:31] | I broke the rules. | 我违反原则 |
[23:33] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:38] | But you pushed me to it. | 但是是你把我逼到这步的 |
[23:40] | I pushed you to it? | 我逼你 |
[23:41] | How did…How did I do that? | 我…我怎么逼的 |
[23:44] | You never loved me. | 你从没爱过我 |
[23:46] | You never let me in. | 从没让我走进你心里 |
[23:47] | You never respected me. | 从不尊重我 |
[23:50] | I was okay for a time, | 我能忍受一段时间 |
[23:51] | But you never stooped so low | 但你从不屈尊 |
[23:53] | As to really allow yourself to have feelings for me. | 为我着想 |
[23:57] | I’m flesh and blood, Sylvia. | 我也有感情的 希尔维亚 |
[24:00] | I want someone to want me as much as I want them. | 我需要能互相爱慕的人 |
[24:04] | You’re cold, | 你很冷漠 |
[24:06] | Sylvia. | 希尔维亚 |
[24:10] | You are cold. | 你很冷漠 |
[24:12] | And that’s why I did what I did. | 这就是我做出这种事的原因 |
[24:22] | Said he only slept with her because I didn’t love him, | 他说和她上床是因为我不爱他 |
[24:25] | And he said that I was cold. | 还说我冷漠 |
[24:26] | Can you believe that? | 你们能相信吗 |
[24:29] | Guys? | 姐妹们? |
[24:31] | I mean, isn’t that the craziest thing you’ve ever heard? | 这难道不是你们听过的最荒唐的话吗 |
[24:33] | That I’m cold? | 说我冷漠 |
[24:34] | Well… | 其实… |
[24:37] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
[24:38] | You do sometimes have a little trouble | 你有时确实有点 |
[24:40] | Letting people in. | 自我闭塞 |
[24:42] | I never thought you really loved him. | 我从不认为你爱他 |
[24:44] | My god. Me neither. | 天 我也这么想 |
[24:45] | I don’t think she’s been in love since I’ve known her. | 自从认识她后 我从不认为她恋爱过 |
[24:47] | What about the lawyer? | 那个律师呢 |
[24:48] | You mean the one she just stopped calling? | 你指那个她直接断绝联系的? |
[24:50] | Right. | 对 |
[24:51] | That guy was the most boring guy on the planet. | 那家伙是地球上最无聊的人 |
[24:52] | But he was a lawyer. | 但他是个律师 |
[24:53] | You could have given him a chance. | 你本可给他次机会 |
[24:55] | I don’t believe this. | 我不敢相信 |
[24:56] | Are you telling me that I’m cold? | 你们是在说我冷漠? |
[24:57] | – No. – No. | -不 -不 |
[24:59] | Honey, no. You–You just– | 亲爱的 你…只是 |
[25:02] | Maybe it’s just difficult | 很难 |
[25:03] | For you to think of loving someone. | 爱上别人 |
[25:05] | – You’ve got walls. – You do. | -你防备心太高 -确实 |
[25:07] | – My god. Brainstorm. – Charles. | -上帝 灵感 -查尔斯 |
[25:09] | – Charles – Charles. | -查尔斯 -查尔斯 |
[25:11] | My god. That’s so crazy. | 天 这真疯狂 |
[25:12] | It just might work. | 但也许可行 |
[25:13] | Sylvia, he is perfect for you, practically perfect. | 希尔维亚 他太适合你了 肯定合适 |
[25:15] | He is very nice. | 他人很好 |
[25:17] | Yeah, I don’t think that I’m ready to date. | 恩 但我没准备约会 |
[25:19] | He works out at our gym. | 他在我们健身馆健身 |
[25:20] | Yeah, he used to date Maureen. | 他过去常和莫林 约会 |
[25:21] | You know Maureen. | 你认识莫林的 |
[25:22] | – Loud and stupid. – Big girl. | -又吵又傻 -大姐大 |
[25:23] | Yeah, but they’re so done now. | 恩 但他们现在已经分手了 |
[25:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:25] | You guys are crazy. | 你们疯了 |
[25:26] | I just broke up with Dale, like, yesterday. | 昨天我才和戴尔分手 |
[25:29] | Okay, perhaps you think you have nothing but time. | 也许你以为有的是时间 |
[25:32] | You don’t. | 你没有 |
[25:33] | You don’t, Sylvia. | 你没有 希尔维亚 |
[25:34] | – You’re in your late 30s. – Mid 30s. | -你都快40了 -35 |
[25:35] | You have a tiny window remaining. | 你选择余地很小了 |
[25:37] | Charles is an accountant. | 查尔斯是个会计师 |
[25:38] | He’s stable. | 他很可靠 |
[25:40] | He’s not gay, and he’s not not attractive. | 不是同性恋 毫无魅力 |
[25:43] | Not not attractive. | 毫无魅力 |
[25:44] | This is your future you’re playing with. | 你在拿你的未来开玩笑 |
[25:46] | Yes, also a perfect opportunity | 但同样是个很好的机会 |
[25:47] | To warm up that cold shoulder. | 一个找到可以依靠的肩膀的机会 |
[25:49] | It wouldn’t hurt if Dale heard you were dating. | 就算戴尔听到你在约会 也不会心痛 |
[25:51] | No, wouldn’t hurt at all. | 完全不会 |
[25:52] | Look, if you want to spend your few remaining moments | 听着 如果你想在所剩无几的时间里 |
[25:54] | As an attractive middle-aged woman being picky, go ahead. | 扮演挑剔 有吸引力的中年妇女 请便 |
[25:57] | Middle-aged? | 中年? |
[25:58] | We are the same age. | 我们一样大 |
[25:59] | Yeah, and I’m married, | 恩 但我结婚了 |
[26:00] | And Jane’s in a serious relationship with a future. | 简也有可靠的恋爱关系 |
[26:02] | And we both have careers and Ira accounts | 我们都有事业和个人退休帐户 |
[26:04] | And our own apartments. | 还有自己的房子 |
[26:06] | And I’m actually only 34. | 我实际只有34 |
[26:08] | Okay, look, all I’m saying is that we’re in the major leagues, | 我所想说的是我们是大联盟 |
[26:10] | And you just got knocked back to the minors. | 而你却被降级到小联盟 |
[26:12] | Is that a sports reference? | 用体育作参照? |
[26:13] | I know, right? I just came up with that. | 恩 不对吗 我刚想出来的 |
[26:15] | Look at that. | 瞧这引用 |
[26:16] | Shit, I got to go pick up my kids. | 糟 我得去接孩子 |
[26:18] | God. I’ve got Pilates. | 天 我还有普拉提健身操要教 |
[26:19] | I will call Charles and give him the rundown. | 我会给查尔斯打电话告诉他概要 |
[26:21] | I will email him your picture. | 我会把你照片电邮给他 |
[26:22] | Sylvia, he is gonna love you, really. | 希尔维亚 他会爱上你 真的 |
[26:24] | – Did you valet? – Totally. | -能帮拿衣服吗 -当然 |
[26:26] | -Bye, Syl. – Okay. | -拜 希尔 -好 |
[26:27] | – Bye. – Okay. | -拜 -好 |
[26:28] | Be strong, baby, yeah? | 坚强点 宝贝 好吗 |
[26:31] | Bye, honey. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[26:32] | Wait a sec. Wait a sec. | 等下 等下 |
[26:42] | So as you can see from my resume? | 就像我简历里写的 |
[26:44] | I’ve been working in television since graduating college. | 我大学毕业后一直从事电视业 |
[26:47] | And you know, I’ve done a little bit of everything | 我什么都做过一点 |
[26:49] | From reporting to color stories, you know, whatever. | 从通讯报导到设计故事 任何事情 |
[26:54] | Why–why are you looking at me like that? | 为…为什么这样看着我 |
[26:57] | You really lost it on that morning show, didn’t you? | 你真的在那早间节目中失控了 是吗 |
[26:59] | I mean, you freaked out. | 我指 你像疯了一样 |
[27:01] | My staff loves it. | 我的员工都喜欢 |
[27:02] | We watch it all the time. | 我们一直在看 |
[27:03] | Dale Waters, what an asshole. | 戴尔・沃特斯 真是个混蛋 |
[27:06] | Everybody in Seattle television | 西雅图电视业每人 |
[27:08] | Knows Dale’s an asshole. | 都知道戴尔是个混蛋 |
[27:09] | Hell, I slept with him once | 我竟然在一个本地记者聚会后 |
[27:11] | After some local journalist dinner. | 和他睡过 |
[27:14] | You were certainly right about his disappointing performance. | 对他令人失望的表现你说得一点没错 |
[27:16] | Real high school stuff. | 真的只有高中生水平 |
[27:18] | Argue about the things | 争论那些 |
[27:21] | I should have left behind | 我该忘却的事情 |
[27:27] | Hey, yeah, Tracy, | 特蕾西 |
[27:28] | What was it that sassy weather girl | 那个活泼女天气预报员 |
[27:29] | Called Dale Waters? | 管戴尔・沃特斯什叫什么 |
[27:30] | Grabby. | 贪婪 |
[27:31] | Grabby. | 贪婪 |
[27:33] | I bet he is. | 他就是 |
[27:34] | What an asshole. | 真是个混蛋 |
[27:35] | Dream up muddy river | 在昏昏欲睡的月亮下 |
[27:39] | Underneath the drowsy moon | 唤醒泥泞的河流 |
[27:47] | So you blew the television gig, | 如此说来 你摆着电视台工作不要 |
[27:49] | And now you want to get into radio? | 却想做电台 |
[27:52] | Well, I have an open mind. | 我很虚心的 |
[27:55] | Isn’t that big of you. | 你没那么伟大 |
[27:59] | Past grocery stores | 走过杂货店 |
[28:01] | I love that you ripped that guy apart. | 我欣赏你指责他 |
[28:02] | I really do. | 真的 |
[28:04] | Dale Waters is just south of retarded. | 戴尔・沃特斯只是个弱智 |
[28:05] | Here’s the problem. | 问题是 |
[28:07] | My anchors are assholes too, | 我的主播也是混蛋 |
[28:09] | And what’s to keep you from ripping them apart? | 怎么能保证你不去指责他们呢 |
[28:12] | Look, I feel for you. | 听着 我明白你的感受 |
[28:15] | But I don’t know what I can do. | 但我不知道能做什么 |
[28:17] | You’re a joke. | 你是个笑柄 |
[28:19] | If I put you on my staff, that makes me a joke. | 如果让你加入团队 会让我也成笑柄 |
[28:21] | Hey, Bill. | 你好 比尔 |
[28:23] | And I’m no joke. | 我可不做笑柄 |
[28:24] | Okay, give me the numbers. | 好了 数据给我 |
[28:26] | Okay. Well, we… | 好了 我们… |
[28:48] | Walt, stop it. | 沃特 停下 |
[28:51] | You’re hurting my neck. | 你弄疼我脖子了 |
[28:52] | Say you suck. Say it! | 说你很烂 说 |
[28:54] | You suck! | 你才烂 |
[28:55] | No! | 不 |
[28:56] | Hey, kids. | 孩子们 |
[28:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[28:58] | Look, look what she did. | 看她做了什么 |
[29:00] | She moved my bed out here. | 把我床搬这了 |
[29:01] | She’s taking my room. | 霸占我房间 |
[29:02] | Yeah, I know. I helped her move it. | 恩 我知道 我帮她搬的 |
[29:04] | You…You helped her move? | 你…你帮她? |
[29:05] | Why does she get the room? | 她凭什么霸占房间 |
[29:07] | Walt, she’s a girl. | 沃特 她是女的 |
[29:08] | I’m a girl. | 我是女的 |
[29:09] | You brought my best friend into this? | 你还把我最好的朋友扯进来? |
[29:10] | You suck. You best– | 你真烂 你最好… |
[29:11] | You’re such an idiot. | 你真是个白痴 |
[29:13] | I gave you back your bed. | 我把你的床还给你了 |
[29:15] | So I live here, okay? | 这是我的房子 |
[29:16] | You can’t just move all my shit around in my apartment. | 你不能在我房子里乱搬我的东西 |
[29:18] | This is a temporary situation. | 这是暂时的 |
[29:19] | It doesn’t matter, okay? | 我不管 |
[29:21] | I’m not a little kid anymore. | 我又不是小孩子 |
[29:22] | You can’t push me around. | 你不能随意摆弄我 |
[29:23] | This is a much better arrangement, Walt. | 这样布置好得多 沃特 |
[29:25] | Says you. | 只是你这么说 |
[29:26] | I have got a system here, you know? | 我要有系统性 知道吗 |
[29:29] | God, we have to live together. | 天 我们得一起生活 |
[29:31] | Okay, this is a temporary situation. | 好 这是暂时的 |
[29:33] | You should be out getting a fucking job, | 你该出去找个该死的工作 |
[29:35] | Not rearranging my furniture. | 而不是重新布置我的家具 |
[29:37] | I have been looking all week long. | 我整个星期都在找 |
[29:39] | Oh, yeah. How did it go? | 如何了 |
[29:44] | What? | 什么 |
[29:45] | Well, it was awful, Byron, actually. | 实际上糟透了 拜伦 |
[29:48] | Every single person who looks at me sees weather girl. | 每个人见我就像见了气象女孩 |
[29:51] | Everybody’s calling me sassy, | 每个人都说我无礼 |
[29:52] | And I swear to god, if one more person does it, | 我向上帝保证 要再有人这样 |
[29:54] | I’m gonna fucking lose it. | 我他妈就疯掉了 |
[29:55] | I-I-lookit. I am trying, okay? | 我…听着 我正在努力 好吗 |
[29:57] | I don’t like crowding your life any more than you do. | 我比你们更不想干扰你们的生活 |
[29:59] | Well, you got to try harder. | 那你得更努力些 |
[30:01] | Really? Okay, thank you, Walt. | 真的吗 好 谢谢 沃特 |
[30:03] | Lower your standards. | 标准放低点 |
[30:05] | It’s a tough job market. | 职场残酷 |
[30:06] | That’s true. | 确实 |
[30:07] | It is. | 是这样 |
[30:08] | I have a college education. | 我有大学文凭 |
[30:09] | Join the club. | 别人也一样 |
[30:11] | I’ve had a coveted television job in a class II market. | 我曾在2等电视台有令人羡慕的工作 |
[30:13] | And you lost it. | 你都丢掉了 |
[30:14] | My god. Why are you being such a dick? | 天哪 你为何要这么混蛋 |
[30:16] | ‘Cause you’re acting like a spoiled brat. | 因为你就像被宠坏的淘气鬼 |
[30:18] | I went to college too, Syl. | 我也上过大学 希尔 |
[30:19] | You know, I’m a temp. | 你知道我只是临时工 |
[30:20] | Byron here went to grad school, | 拜伦上完了研究生 |
[30:22] | And he’s renting my computer to build websites. | 现在却在租我电脑建网站 |
[30:24] | Philosophy major. | 哲学专业 |
[30:26] | Just grow up, Syl. Grow up. | 成熟点 希尔 成熟点 |
[30:29] | This is the world. | 这就是现实 |
[30:30] | We don’t always get to do what we want to do. | 我们不是想干什么就能干什么 |
[30:38] | Yeah, just go and hang out in my room. | 在我的窝里将就一下吧 |
[30:59] | So you don’t have much experience. | 这么说你不是很有经验 |
[31:01] | Well, in college… | 大学时… |
[31:03] | Yeah, well, that was a long time ago. | 恩 但那是很早之前了 |
[31:06] | It–Yeah, it’s like riding a bike. | 这个就像骑自行车一样简单啊 |
[31:09] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[31:12] | All right, Sally. | 好的 莎莉 |
[31:13] | I’m gonna take a chance on you. | 我就给你一次机会 |
[31:15] | Don’t make me regret it. | 不要让我失望 |
[31:18] | It’s–Sylvia. | 我叫希尔维亚 |
[31:20] | What? | 什么 |
[31:21] | My name is Sylvia. | 我的名字是希尔维亚 |
[31:22] | Yeah, well, we do the name tag thing tomorrow | 明天你上班前 |
[31:25] | Before your shift, okay? | 再给你工作证 好吧 |
[31:26] | There’s an order to things. | 凡事都讲求规则 |
[31:28] | Got a process here. | 按规则行事 |
[31:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:32] | This is your apron. | 这是你的围裙 |
[31:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[31:37] | This is your responsibility. | 你要负起相应责任来 |
[31:39] | If you lose it, you have to buy the next one. | 如果你弄丢了 就要自己重新买 |
[31:42] | And they’re not cheap. | 这可不便宜 |
[31:44] | Take it. | 拿着吧 |
[31:46] | Right. | 好的 |
[31:47] | Okay, show up tomorrow | 好的 明天开始上班 |
[31:48] | With a wine key | 记得带个开酒器 |
[31:49] | And no less than 5 pens. | 至少带5支笔 |
[31:50] | I do a staff check first thing, all right? | 我明天会考勤 明白了 |
[31:52] | And I shit you negative. | 别让我抓住你的把柄 |
[31:54] | You show up without that wine key | 明天如果你没带开酒器 |
[31:55] | And less than 5 pens, | 或带了不到5支笔 |
[31:58] | And I will send you home. | 我就直接把你开除回家 |
[32:01] | Of this you can be sure. | 小心点 |
[32:05] | Simpatico? | 明白吗 |
[32:06] | Yes. | 明白 |
[32:07] | Atta girl. | 很好 |
[32:10] | You get me some more coffee. | 给我再来点咖啡 |
[32:17] | She here? | 她在这吗 |
[32:19] | Bathroom. | 浴室 |
[32:23] | Listen, can I be a dick? | 听着 我能说点混蛋话 |
[32:26] | Kind of get into your business for a second? | 介入下你的私事吗 |
[32:27] | You don’t know anything about brothers and sisters, Byron. | 拜伦 你根本不了解姐弟关系 |
[32:32] | Okay, yes, granted, I am an only child. | 是 是 我承认 我是独生子 |
[32:34] | I know nothing. | 我什么也不知道 |
[32:35] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[32:36] | But as an only child, | 但是作为独子 |
[32:37] | I’ve always kind of envied this whole sibling thing | 我非常羡慕这种姐弟关系 |
[32:39] | That you have going on, you know? | 就像你们这样 你知道吗 |
[32:41] | This whole sister thing’s kind of cool. | 有个姐姐多好啊 |
[32:43] | She…It’s this whole other person | 她 就好比有另外一个人 |
[32:45] | That kind of knows everything about you. | 却非常了解你 |
[32:47] | She’s been there for all of these | 她一直都在那守护着你 |
[32:48] | Really important moments in your life, | 在你所有重要的时刻中 |
[32:50] | These rearing moments. | 教育你 帮助你 |
[32:52] | And you know, I think that | 你知道吗 我觉得 |
[32:54] | it’s a pretty important relationship | 这种关系非常重要 |
[32:56] | That– | 那个 |
[32:57] | Byron. | 拜伦 |
[32:59] | Okay, listen, | 好了 听着 |
[33:01] | I’m not questioning your love | 我不是在怀疑 |
[33:02] | For your sister here at all, okay? | 你和你姐的感情 好吗 |
[33:04] | I’m in absolute reverence of it, | 我非常尊重这个 |
[33:05] | But the fact is, she’s a girl. | 但事实是 她毕竟是女生 |
[33:11] | No, she’s a girl that just got dumped, okay? | 不 她是一个刚遭抛弃的女生 |
[33:18] | Maybe cut her a little slack. | 不要太苛求她 |
[33:23] | Shut up, dude. | 哥们 闭嘴 |
[33:25] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[33:30] | I think Byron’s got a thing for you. | 我觉得拜伦对你有感觉 |
[33:31] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[33:32] | He told me. | 他告诉过我 |
[33:35] | What are you, | 那你 |
[33:36] | What are you all done up for? | 你打扮这么漂亮要干嘛去 |
[33:38] | Well, I have a date. | 哦 我有个约会 |
[33:42] | I got a job today, and | 而且今天找到了工作 |
[33:43] | You know, I thought | 我觉得 |
[33:44] | I’d treat myself. | 我应该好好犒劳下自己了 |
[33:46] | Treat yourself? | 犒劳自己? |
[33:47] | Who are you going to treat yourself with? | 跟谁一起 |
[33:52] | You’re gonna make Byron jealous. | 你这样做会让拜伦嫉妒死的 |
[33:59] | Go. | 快去 |
[34:00] | Byron! | 拜伦 |
[34:01] | Right now. Right now. | 马上 马上 |
[34:02] | I got her. | 我抓住她了 |
[34:03] | Oh, god, Walt! | 天哪 沃特 |
[34:08] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[34:10] | Is Sylvia here? | 希尔维亚在这吗 |
[34:12] | Sylvia? | 希尔维亚? |
[34:13] | And who can I tell her is calling? | 你是哪位 |
[34:16] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[34:17] | Charles, you sure? | 查尔斯 确定吗 |
[34:19] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[34:20] | Sylvia, Charles is here. | 希尔维亚 查尔斯来了 |
[34:21] | Charles is here! Charles! | 查尔斯来了 查尔斯 |
[34:23] | I am Walt, Sylvia’s brother and guardian. | 我是沃特 希尔维亚的弟弟以及监护人 |
[34:25] | I have heard so much about you. | 久仰久仰 |
[34:27] | She just raves on and on. | 她一直称赞你 |
[34:29] | We hear you are quite the lover. | 我们听说你是个恋爱高手 |
[34:30] | Top drawer, old man. Top drawer. | 厉害啊 老先生 厉害啊 |
[34:34] | Stop it. | 行了 |
[34:36] | Hi, Charles, sorry. | 嗨 查尔斯 对不起 |
[34:38] | I’m Sylvia. Nice to meet you. | 我是希尔维亚 很高兴见到你 |
[34:39] | Pay no attention to the morons in the doorway. | 别理这些站在门口的无赖 |
[34:43] | It’s, nice to meet you too, Sylvia. | 也很高兴见到你 希尔维亚 |
[34:45] | You are just as beautiful as you are on TV. | 你跟电视上看起来一样漂亮 |
[34:49] | Isn’t she just? | 她是不是 |
[34:50] | Just an image of loveliness. | 很可爱啊 |
[34:51] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:53] | Hey, don’t you get fresh with her, now. | 嗨 对她放尊重点 |
[34:55] | No means no, suit man. | 要学会尊重他人 帅哥 |
[34:57] | Who was that guy? | 那个家伙是谁 |
[35:01] | Fire escape? | 去防火梯那儿 |
[35:03] | Fire escape. | 走吧 |
[35:05] | I’m so sorry about them up there. | 对刚才他们的表现抱歉 |
[35:06] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[35:07] | Men like to bust each others’ balls on occasion, | 男人们有时喜欢开点玩笑 |
[35:09] | But you know, I can dish it out myself. | 但是 你知道我自己能应付 |
[35:11] | I bet. | 我知道 |
[35:12] | So this is me. | 这就是我了 |
[35:15] | She’s a beauty, isn’t she? | 她真是个美人 不是吗 |
[35:16] | Charles, can I just say nice ride? | 查尔斯 我能称赞一下你的车吗 |
[35:18] | Classy yet understated. | 低调豪华车型 |
[35:21] | What’s the gas mileage on something like that? | 这种车一加仑油跑多远 |
[35:23] | I’m just curious because you know | 我只是好奇因为 |
[35:24] | That we do have a responsibility to the planet. | 保护环境 人人有责 |
[35:26] | You know what? you know what? | 得了吧 得了吧 |
[35:27] | Cut him some slack, Byron. | 饶了他吧 拜伦 |
[35:28] | That thing’s a pussy magnet, am I right? | 这车真正点 我说得没错吧 |
[35:30] | Can we go, please? | 我们可以走了吗 |
[35:33] | Charles, buddy, am I right? | 查尔斯 哥们 是不是啊 |
[35:34] | Those seats have seen a little action. | 车座看起来像啊 |
[35:36] | He’s being coy. Come on. | 他有点腼腆 得了吧 |
[35:40] | There it is. All right. | 就这样 好的 |
[35:42] | Who let the dog out? | 这家伙从哪儿冒出来的 |
[35:45] | “Who let the dog out”? | 你什么意思啊 |
[35:49] | So is it weird to be a celebrity? | 当名人是不是很奇怪? |
[35:54] | I’m not really a celebrity. | 我又不是什么名人 |
[35:56] | You totally are. | 你当然是 |
[35:57] | I mean, look, it’s like everyone here is staring at us. | 我是说 你看 大家都在看我们 |
[36:01] | We’re just, you know… | 我们只是 你知道 |
[36:03] | Gives me goose pimples. | 让我起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[36:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:08] | So what would you like to do next? | 那你下一步打算怎么办 |
[36:11] | Talk show? | 主持脱口秀? |
[36:12] | Talk show. | 脱口秀 |
[36:13] | I bet you would be great in that. | 我打赌你绝对适合干那个 |
[36:17] | Like the, like the…the Sally Jessy | 像 像莎莉・杰西那样 |
[36:19] | But–but you know, hot. | 但是你知道 那种节目很火热 |
[36:23] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[36:24] | You know, I’m sort of exploring my options right now, I guess. | 你知道 我也正在做选择呢 |
[36:30] | Can I be honest with you about something? | 我能不能跟你坦诚不公 |
[36:31] | Sure. | 当然 |
[36:34] | Emily told me about your walls. | 艾米莉告诉我关于你的心墙 |
[36:38] | M-m-my walls? | 我的心墙 |
[36:41] | The walls built around this. | 你在这里设下的心墙 |
[36:44] | Right here. | 在这 |
[36:46] | Well, well, guess what? | 你猜 怎么着 |
[36:48] | Guess what, kid? | 你猜 |
[36:50] | I’ve got them too. | 我也有 |
[36:52] | And they are tall and, you know, made of stone. | 而且更高 坚不可摧 |
[36:58] | But, since I met you, Sylvia, | 但是 自从我见到你 希尔维亚 |
[37:02] | You have torn down my walls. | 我心中的这堵高墙就被你夷为平地了 |
[37:06] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是有意的 |
[37:08] | You know, and I think | 你知道吗 我在想 |
[37:09] | I see that yours are tumbling as well. | 我觉得你的也在坍塌 |
[37:12] | Am I right? | 对吗 |
[37:14] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[37:15] | Let’s just–let’s just get down to business, Sylvia. | 我们还是直奔主题吧 希尔维亚 |
[37:17] | I want to fast-track this thing. | 我想速战速决 |
[37:20] | I want a family. | 我想要一个家 |
[37:21] | A wife, 2 kids, a boy and a girl, | 一个妻子 两个孩子 一男一女 |
[37:26] | Lucius and Ariel. | 卢修斯和阿芮尔 |
[37:29] | I want to sell my townhouse | 我想卖掉我市内的房子 |
[37:32] | and get a real home, | 买一栋真正的房子 |
[37:34] | A home with a woman’s touch. | 一个有女主人的家 |
[37:40] | Okay, now you’re just scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[37:42] | Yeah, that’s…that’s what I’m saying. | 是 那就是我想说的 |
[37:43] | I’m saying, you know, | 我是说 |
[37:45] | the future is scary. | 未来本来就很可怕 |
[37:47] | But not if you’ve got someone to hold. | 但有人一起度过 就不可怕了 |
[37:50] | Okay, what I need is someone to complement me. | 我需要一个能跟我互补的人 |
[37:56] | I want my friends to look at my girl | 我想让朋友看到我的女人 |
[37:59] | And say, “whoa, | 就说 “哇 |
[38:01] | Look at that hot babe with the ‘c’ man.” | 看那个性感的女孩跟他的男人” |
[38:04] | Yeah, you know? | 你知道吗 |
[38:05] | Yeah, yeah, you know, | 是 是 你知道 |
[38:06] | I think we might be looking for different things, Charles. | 我觉得我们志向并不相同 查尔斯 |
[38:11] | Let’s not be coy here. | 我们不要这么腼腆 |
[38:12] | Neither one of us are kids. | 我们都不是小孩了 |
[38:14] | I know what I want, and I’m putting it out there. | 我知道我想要的 我说出来 |
[38:17] | Do you know what you want? | 你知道你想要的吗 |
[38:53] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[38:55] | Again? | 又吓我一跳 |
[38:57] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:00] | Good date? | 约会还好吧 |
[39:03] | Well, yeah, he did propose. | 嗯 很好 他还求婚了 |
[39:06] | He’s also probably the creepiest person on the planet, so… | 他可能是世界上最怪的人了 |
[39:09] | That’s so weird. | 真奇怪 |
[39:10] | I mean, it seemed like you guys were such a good match. | 我是说 你们看起来还挺般配的啊 |
[39:15] | So did the two of you do it? | 那你们俩个做了吗 |
[39:19] | No. | 不 |
[39:22] | All right, I am going to bed. | 好了 我要去睡觉了 |
[39:24] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[39:27] | Get what? | 不明白什么 |
[39:30] | I mean, I just don’t get how you could go out | 我是说 你怎么能这样出去 |
[39:33] | On some dumb date with some dumb guy | 跟个怪胎约会呢 |
[39:36] | When it’s so clear that I have a thing for you. | 你明明知道我对你很有感觉 |
[39:41] | I mean, if you want to, you know, | 我是说 如果你想 你知道 |
[39:42] | Get married or move in with someone | 结婚或者是跟某个人同居 |
[39:44] | Then you’re probably barking up the wrong tree, | 你是不是找错人了 |
[39:46] | But I do think I’m a pretty good rebound guy. | 我觉得我就挺合适你啊 |
[39:51] | And you are offering your services to me. | 你在主动请缨吗 |
[39:56] | Yeah, something like that. | 是啊 差不多 |
[39:59] | But I just think that I am exactly what you need | 我觉得我正是你人生的路口上 |
[40:02] | At this crossroads in your life. | 那个你需要的人 |
[40:05] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[40:08] | You’re really fond of yourself, aren’t you? | 你对自己很有信心啊 |
[40:09] | Come on. give me a break. | 得了吧 饶了我吧 |
[40:10] | You’re in love with yourself. | 你也挺自恋的 |
[40:12] | You think you might be, like, the most | 你肯定觉得 你是 |
[40:13] | Awesome person ever. | 世界上最有魅力的人了 |
[40:15] | Okay, how old are you? | 好了 你多大了 |
[40:17] | 30. | 三十 |
[40:19] | Next year. | 明年 |
[40:21] | Okay, well, | 好的 |
[40:22] | Let me tell you something, 30 next year. | 我跟你说 明年三十的小伙 |
[40:24] | You don’t know me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[40:26] | You don’t know anything about me, | 你一点都不了解我 |
[40:27] | And you certainly don’t know what I need in my life. | 你根本不知道我生活中真正需要的是什么 |
[40:32] | You know what I like about you best? | 你知道我最喜欢你什么吗 |
[40:34] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[40:35] | You’re difficult. | 你很难上手 |
[40:37] | And you’re very sexy | 而且你很性感 |
[40:39] | But in this foreign film kind of way | 就好比电影中常见的表现方式 |
[40:40] | With the angles and the attitude. | 它们的取景角度之类的 |
[40:42] | I dig it. | 我自己推测的 |
[40:48] | Go home, Byron. | 回家吧 拜伦 |
[41:10] | You know, you don’t not have a point. | 你知道吗 你说的也不是没道理 |
[41:12] | Everybody needs a rebound guy. | 每个人都需要找寄托 |
[41:14] | I mean, you know, | 我是说 你也知道 |
[41:14] | Why do I need | 既然我都知道自己需要什么 |
[41:15] | To audition men for it when I know exactly what I need? | 为什么我还要苦苦寻找 |
[41:17] | That is exactly my point. | 我也是这个意思 |
[41:19] | Somebody who’s uncomplicated, convenient, | 你这个人简单易懂 而且近水楼台 |
[41:22] | Totally wrong for me, and somebody who I could never | 而且不适合我 我永远也不会 |
[41:24] | In, like, a million years have any real feelings for. | 比如在100万年内 动真感情 |
[41:28] | Except for the ravenous animal attraction. | 除了贪得无厌的生理需求外 |
[41:30] | No obligations. No complications. | 毫无责任 毫无后顾之忧 |
[41:32] | No expectations. | 无需相互寄予厚望 |
[41:34] | That’s pretty much how I live my life. | 那差不多就是我想要过的生活了 |
[41:38] | So… | 那么… |
[41:43] | Okay, raise your right hand. | 好的 举起你的右手 |
[41:46] | Raise? | 举起? |
[41:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:49] | Okay, repeat after me. | 好的 跟我说 |
[41:50] | I, Byron… | 我 拜伦 |
[41:53] | You don’t even know my last name? | 你甚至还不知道我姓什么 |
[41:55] | Okay, that’s great. | 简直太好了 |
[41:56] | I, Byron, | 我 拜伦 |
[41:59] | Promise to never fall in love with Sylvia, | 保证永远不会爱上希尔维亚 |
[42:02] | No matter how awesome she may be. | 不管她有多吸引人 |
[42:05] | I, Byron, | 我 拜伦 |
[42:06] | Promise that if one of us breaks this deal, | 保证如果我们中有任何人毁约 |
[42:09] | It’s not gonna be me. | 绝对不可能是我 |
[42:10] | It’s not gonna be me. | 绝对不可能是我 |
[42:12] | Yes, it is. no, it’s not. | 是 是你 不 绝不会 |
[42:13] | Yep. | 好了 |
[42:14] | Okay, you gonna kiss me, or you gonna be clever? | 好了 是你来吻我 还是表现得聪明点 |
[42:16] | I’m going to kiss you. | 我来吻你 |
[42:18] | Okay, soon, you think? | 好的 你觉得太快了? |
[42:19] | I’m just building the tension– | 我只是营造气氛 |
[42:21] | My god. | 天哪 |
[42:22] | Let’s have some fun | 我们找点乐子 |
[42:23] | You can make, make, make, make | 你可以 |
[42:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:31] | Wait, hold on, okay. | 等等 等等 好的 |
[42:37] | Okay, there’s– | 好的 这 |
[42:40] | No. | 不 |
[42:41] | That looks really uncomfortable. | 这看起来很不舒服 |
[42:44] | We can go back in there. Okay. | 等会再说 好的 |
[42:46] | Let me take this off. | 我先把这个脱了 |
[42:52] | When did I start wanting you? | 我什么时候开始这么需要你了 |
[42:54] | My guess is that you probably always wanted me | 我猜你肯定一直都很需要我 |
[42:55] | And that you just forgot. | 你只是忘记了 |
[42:57] | I don’t really think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[42:59] | It’s just at theory, really. | 这是理论推测 真的 |
[43:05] | Yeah, there. | 是 那 |
[43:07] | Unbutton, unbutton. | 解开 解开 |
[43:09] | I can’t. Help me. | 我够不着 你来 |
[43:14] | There. | 那里 |
[43:15] | Wait… | 等等… |
[43:17] | Wait, what? | 等等 怎么了 |
[43:18] | Don’t tell Walt, okay? | 不要告诉沃特 好吗 |
[43:19] | What? | 什么 |
[43:20] | Seriously, that’s another condition. | 真的 那是另外一个条件 |
[43:22] | You can’t tell Walt. | 你别告诉沃特 |
[43:23] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[43:24] | You want me to lie to my best friend? | 要我跟铁哥们撒谎吗 |
[43:25] | I can’t, no, come on. | 我做不到 这不行 |
[43:26] | What? No, I’m lying to my brother. | 什么 我还要对自己弟弟说谎呢 |
[43:28] | Totally, totally not the same thing at all. | 这完全是两回事 |
[43:31] | No, no, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[43:33] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[43:34] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[43:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[43:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:44] | That’s a shame. | 真扫兴啊 |
[43:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:48] | This could have been fun. | 今晚原本可以过的开心点 |
[43:49] | Could have. | 是啊 |
[43:51] | Probably would have been. | 应该会很开心 |
[43:52] | I think so, yeah. | 是 没错 |
[44:04] | Well, I hope things don’t get weird after this. | 我希望以后咱们还和往常一样 |
[44:10] | Well, nothing happened, so… | 嗯 什么都没发生 |
[44:14] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 没错 |
[44:15] | Yeah, except that, but whatever. | 除了那个 不过无所谓 |
[44:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:22] | Yeah, sweet dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[44:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:32] | Not telling him isn’t necessarily lying. | 不告诉他也不一定要撒谎 |
[44:34] | It’s like an omission. | 只是忘了说而已 |
[44:35] | – Totally different thing. – Totally different. | -不是一回事 -绝对不是一回事 |
[44:37] | Come here. | 过来 |
[44:38] | Dit, dit, ditty now hit and run | 嘀 嘀 打完就跑 |
[44:40] | You can dit, dit, ditty until I’m done | 在我搞定之前 你可以嘀嘀地唱 |
[44:42] | Come along dit, ditty | 一起哼唱 |
[44:43] | Till the boy’s a broken thing | 直到将男孩榨干耗尽 |
[44:55] | Okay, you two ready? | 想好吃什么了吗 |
[44:58] | I think I’ll have the.. | 我想吃… |
[45:00] | It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[45:01] | Arthur, it’s her. | 亚瑟 是她 |
[45:03] | Her who? | 她是谁 |
[45:04] | Her, sassy weather girl, right? | 就是那个野蛮气象女孩 对吧 |
[45:06] | It’s you, isn’t it? | 就是你 对吧 |
[45:07] | Sylvia, what is it? Velasquez? | 希尔维亚 还是叫什么 薇拉斯 |
[45:10] | No. My name is Margot. | 您认错人了 我叫玛哥特 |
[45:14] | Name tag says, “Sylvia.” | 你的胸牌上写着”希尔维亚” |
[45:16] | You are so busted. | 你可真损 |
[45:18] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[45:20] | This is what you’re doing now? | 你现在做这行了吗 |
[45:22] | That is really sad. | 真可怜 |
[45:23] | So what can I get you folks? | 两位要吃点什么呢 |
[45:25] | You couldn’t get a job anywhere else? | 你找不到别的工作了吗 |
[45:27] | Well, it’s not like there aren’t a million people | 说的好像每天都会有很多人 |
[45:29] | Who can read the weather section | 看天气预报 |
[45:30] | And then ramble on about it on some morning show. | 然后在晨间节目上闲谈似的 |
[45:32] | – Arthur. – I mean, come on. | -亚瑟 -开个玩笑而已 |
[45:33] | It’s not exactly hard-hitting journalism or anything. | 又不是什么重要的新闻 |
[45:39] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[45:40] | I am so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[45:41] | You did that on purpose. | 你是故意的 |
[45:43] | No, I did not do that on… | 我可不是故意的 |
[45:44] | I am hurt by that accusation. | 你们的刁难伤害到我了 |
[45:47] | No, you’re sassy. | 你太野蛮了 |
[45:48] | Duh, everybody says so, | 大家都这么说 |
[45:50] | And that was a very sassy thing for you to do. | 她这么对你简直太野蛮了 |
[45:52] | You know, why don’t I just get you guys a new server? | 不如换个人来为你们服务吧 |
[45:54] | Yeah, why don’t you? | 对啊 求之不得 |
[45:56] | – Great. – Sassy. | -太好了 -野蛮人 |
[45:58] | Unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[46:00] | Holy smoking. | 帅呆了 |
[46:03] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[46:04] | Do over. Do over. | 再来 再来 |
[46:06] | Advantage, Byron. | 发球占先 拜伦 |
[46:11] | It’s just…, it’s a flick of the wrist. | 用手腕轻轻一击 |
[46:12] | Down in front. | 注意前排球的落点 |
[46:14] | It’s a flick of the wrist, and it’s just… | 手腕轻轻一击 |
[46:15] | It’s a save. | 这是救球 |
[46:17] | See that’s…and that’s what happens. | 看吧 就这样 |
[46:18] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[46:20] | That’s what happens when you don’t practice. | 不常练习的结果就是这样 |
[46:21] | That’s what happens when you don’t practice. | 不常练习的结果就是这样 |
[46:23] | Point. | 得分 |
[46:25] | Serve. Serve it. | 发球 |
[46:28] | Just lob it up there for me. | 把球打高点 |
[46:29] | Just shove it down your throat. | 把球塞到你的喉咙里 |
[46:31] | A little side… | 打偏了 |
[46:34] | Hey, I’m… I’m just gonna… | 我 我想 |
[46:35] | I’m gonna be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[46:36] | Keep working on it, though. | 你接着玩 |
[46:38] | Yeah, knock yourself out. | 随你便 |
[46:39] | Service. | 发球 |
[46:46] | Point. | 得分 |
[46:48] | Point. | 得分了 |
[46:54] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[46:58] | Okay, what do we have here? | 菜都做好了吗 |
[47:00] | Okay, guys, wait, table 21. | 同事们 21号桌 |
[47:01] | We still need the soup. | 还有个汤没做好呢 |
[47:03] | Yeah, Bonita . | 知道了 波尼塔 |
[47:04] | Te amo. | 我爱你 |
[47:06] | Sylvia, quiero hacerte el amor todo el dia. | 希尔维亚 我想一整天都做爱 |
[47:10] | No, hombre, necesita un hombre como yo. | 不 哥们 你需要的是我这样的男人 |
[47:13] | Pppara eso me tiene a mi. Merdad, mi amor? | 为什么我不能是你的爱呢 |
[47:15] | Va a ser mio ese culi… | 你是我的 |
[47:17] | Okay, give me my soup. | 快把汤做好 |
[47:19] | Ay, quiere su sopa… cremosa, cremosa. | 你想要啊 乳白色的 乳白色的 |
[47:21] | My god. | 天呐 |
[47:23] | The kitchen staff hates me. | 餐厅的同事讨厌我 |
[47:25] | Of course they do. | 可以理解 |
[47:26] | I’m sure they don’t hate you. | 我肯定他们不讨厌你 |
[47:27] | They probably do. | 也有可能 |
[47:28] | They talk dirty to me in spanish. | 他们用西班牙语对我说脏话 |
[47:30] | Yeah? is it hot? | 是吗 挑逗吗 |
[47:31] | Wait, no. | 等等 不 |
[47:34] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[47:35] | But don’t you speak spanish? | 你怎么不说西班牙语呢 |
[47:36] | I don’t want them to know that. | 我不想让他们知道我会说 |
[47:38] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[47:39] | Cause then they’ll want to talk all the time. | 因为他们会得寸进尺 |
[47:41] | No. | 不是 |
[47:42] | Yeah. | 是 |
[47:43] | Snob. | 势利眼 |
[47:44] | I am a snob. | 我是个势利眼 |
[47:45] | No. | 不 |
[47:47] | You’re a work in progress. | 你努力工作着 |
[47:53] | Think I can be a secret agent? | 我能当间谍吗 |
[47:55] | No. | 不行 |
[47:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[48:02] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[48:04] | Hey, guys, table 12’s still waiting on their chicken. | 大厨们 12号桌的鸡还没上呢 |
[48:06] | Aqui tengo tu pollo, guerita. | 你要的鸡鸡在这 小娘们儿 |
[48:11] | Okay. | 那好 |
[48:12] | Donde diablos esta mi pollo? | 鸡到底做好了没 |
[48:21] | A semester in college. | 上大学时学过一个学期 |
[48:23] | Hhhabla espanial, la guerita. | 会西语的金发美女 |
[48:25] | It’s not bad, right? | 说的还不赖吧 |
[48:26] | It’s okay. | 不错 |
[48:30] | We got to hurry up. | 我们得抓紧时间 |
[48:31] | Walt’s coming home in a half hour. | 还有半个小时沃特就会回来了 |
[48:35] | Have you noticed how much sex we’re having? | 你知不知道我们做过多少次了 |
[48:38] | Is that a problem? | 有什么问题 |
[48:40] | No, of course not. | 没有 当然没有 |
[48:42] | I love sex. | 我爱做爱 |
[48:43] | I’m glad that you love sex as much as I love sex | 我很开心你能和我一样喜欢做爱 |
[48:45] | Because I, certainly, I do. | 因为我 确实 |
[48:46] | I love sex. | 很爱做爱 |
[48:47] | Well, let’s look at it objectively. | 对待这个事我们得客观一点 |
[48:49] | I have a shitty job. | 我有个下贱的工作 |
[48:51] | Mooch off my brother. | 生活还得靠我弟弟接济 |
[48:53] | I have no place to call my own. | 我没有自己的家 |
[48:55] | Pretty much, my life sucks. | 我的生活一团糟 |
[48:57] | So sex is the only thing I have to look forward to. | 我唯一可以期待的就是做爱了 |
[49:01] | It’s pretty much the only thing good in my life. | 我生活中仅有的好事 |
[49:05] | Yeah, right? | 对吧 |
[49:06] | Too bad it’s with an emotionally unavailable, | 很可惜只是满足肉体需要 |
[49:09] | Financially devoid, Peter Pan Syndrome, | 穷困潦倒 还一直长不大 |
[49:13] | Rock star wannabe 12-year-old. | 12岁时梦想成为摇滚明星 |
[49:17] | Yeah, but the sex is really good. | 做爱真的太美妙了 |
[49:19] | That is true. | 没错 |
[49:25] | What the fuck! | 真他妈的 |
[49:27] | Fuck! | 操 |
[49:28] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[49:29] | Fuck! That’s my sister, man! | 操 兄弟 那是我姐姐 |
[49:30] | Come on, what the hell are you… | 你他妈的怎么回事 |
[49:32] | Come on. | 怎么回事 |
[49:33] | That’s my… I’m fucking blind. | 那是我 我他妈的什么都没看见 |
[49:35] | I’m fucking… I’m just… I’m blind. | 我操 我 我什么也没看见 |
[49:36] | I’m blind. | 我什么都没看见 |
[49:38] | I’m gonna have that image burned into my brain for life. | 完了 我一辈子也忘不了这画面了 |
[49:40] | What are you… This is my living room! | 你们 这是我的房间 |
[49:41] | I live in this room! | 我住在这儿 |
[49:42] | What’s… We… | 怎么搞的 我们 |
[49:45] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[49:49] | So how long has this been going on? | 你们俩这样多长时间了 |
[49:51] | – A while. – Not long. | -没多久 -时间不长 |
[49:54] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[49:56] | And you didn’t feel this was pertinent information to share? | 看来你们不想让我知道 |
[49:59] | What I do is none of your business, Walt. | 我想做什么跟你没关系 沃特 |
[50:02] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[50:03] | Because that was my bed that you were fornicating on, | 可你在我的床上乱搞 |
[50:06] | And that was my friend with which you were fornicating. | 和你上床的人还是我的朋友 |
[50:09] | Look, Walt. | 沃特 听着 |
[50:10] | I am sorry that I didn’t tell you, man. | 兄弟 我很抱歉没告诉你 |
[50:12] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[50:13] | I am so not even talking to you yet. | 我还不想跟你说话 |
[50:15] | Look, Byron’s my friend, | 听着 拜伦是我的朋友 |
[50:18] | And now the only reason he comes over here | 可现在他来这里 |
[50:20] | Is to see you. | 只是为了见你 |
[50:21] | That is not true. | 不是那么回事 |
[50:22] | Hey, the big kids are talking. | 这是姐弟之间的谈话 |
[50:25] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed, | 我不知道你有没有注意到 |
[50:26] | But I don’t really have an abundance of friends. | 我朋友不多 |
[50:28] | All right, so if you fuck up my only friendship, | 好吗 如果你搞砸了我们的友谊 |
[50:30] | I’m going to be pissed. | 我会非常生气 |
[50:31] | No friendships are getting ruined, okay? | 没人要破坏你们的友谊 好不好 |
[50:33] | It’s not like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[50:34] | And you, what exactly are your intentions toward my sister? | 至于你 到底对我姐姐有什么企图 |
[50:38] | Cause if you haven’t noticed, | 你可能还不知道 |
[50:39] | She’s kind of in a vulnerable place. | 她现在很脆弱 |
[50:41] | My god, Walt. | 沃特 |
[50:42] | Okay, my intentions are honorable. | 我的企图是正大光明的 |
[50:45] | There are no intentions. | 根本谈不上企图 |
[50:47] | We’re just messing around. | 我们只是玩玩而已 |
[50:48] | There is no commitment, no emotions. | 没感情 没有承诺 |
[50:50] | We’re just 2 friends who are sleeping together. | 我们俩只是有肉体关系的朋友而已 |
[50:55] | Right. | 对 |
[51:00] | Yeah, that always works. | 好吧 随便你们怎么说 |
[51:03] | Good luck with that. | 祝你们好运 |
[51:09] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[51:15] | Juan. | 胡安 |
[51:19] | Sylvia. | 希尔维亚 |
[51:21] | Putos impuestos. | 该死的税收 |
[51:24] | Llla pinche miseria que me pagas, pa luego me quitas la mitad? | 我忍受这么多痛苦 被他们拿走一半 |
[51:27] | Vayanse al pinche diablo. | 真想摆脱这该死的吸血鬼 |
[51:28] | What did he say? | 他说的什么意思 |
[51:30] | He’s just upset about the taxes. | 他只是在抱怨交税的事 |
[51:33] | Yeah, well, that’s the price you pay | 那是你生活在这世界上最该死的 |
[51:34] | For living in the best damn country in the world, amigo. | 国家要付出的代价 朋友 |
[51:37] | Eres una rata sucia, hija de la chingada. | 你这个小人 婊子养的 |
[51:40] | What? What is he saying? | 什么 他又说什么了 |
[51:42] | Son of a bitch. What? | 混蛋 怎么这么少 |
[51:44] | I can’t live off of this. | 就这点钱我怎么生活 |
[51:45] | Well, maybe you should pick up a couple more shifts, princess? | 想挣的多就要多加班啊 公主 |
[51:48] | You got a one top out there. | 外面还有客人等你去服务 |
[51:50] | Wait, no, we’re closed. | 等等 我们已经打烊了 |
[51:51] | J.d., Juan already shut down the grill. | 胡安已经把烧烤机关掉了 |
[51:52] | We are open till I say we’re closed. | 我没说打烊之前 就接着干活 |
[51:54] | Okay, and we are still open. | 我们现在还在营业中 |
[51:56] | Get your one top. | 去干活吧 |
[51:59] | La odio. | 她恨我 |
[52:00] | Esa, esa no tiene madre. | 那个人没有妈 |
[52:03] | Yes, that’s exactly what it is. | 对 就是这么回事 |
[52:27] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干吗 |
[52:30] | Well, first of all… | 恩 首先 |
[52:32] | Flower for me. | 送花给我 |
[52:33] | Yeah, I picked them myself. | 我自己摘的 |
[52:35] | From the vase on the table. | 从桌子上的花瓶里 |
[52:39] | No idea what you’re talking about. | 不明白你说什么 |
[52:44] | So listen, you want to go on a date with me? | 你想不想和我约会 |
[52:49] | A date with you. | 和你约会 |
[52:50] | A date with me. | 和我约会 |
[52:54] | Well, you know, I still have to do my side work and stuff, | 嗯 我还得去工作 |
[52:57] | And I’m kind of tired. | 而且我很累 |
[53:01] | Yeah, no. | 是啊 不 |
[53:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[53:03] | Side work, of course. | 还有兼职 当然 |
[53:06] | Okay, in that case, | 那样的话 |
[53:07] | Then I’m going to start with the cheese sticks. | 我先来点儿芝士棒 |
[53:10] | I hear they’re really great here. | 我听说这里做的不错 |
[53:12] | And then maybe just a filet mignon, no onions, | 再来一份香蒜菲利牛排 不放洋葱 |
[53:15] | Well-done. | 要全熟的 |
[53:17] | You know, I really like to slow cook it, the juice. | 我喜欢吃小火慢煎的牛排 肉汁鲜美 |
[53:21] | And then for dessert, you know, | 至于甜点 |
[53:24] | I’m gonna hold off on dessert. | 待会再点 |
[53:25] | See how I feel afterwards. | 看我一会的感觉如何 |
[53:26] | Probably gonna be a brulee, but I don’t know. | 可能会点烤布蕾 不过没准 |
[53:28] | It might be a baked alaska at this point. | 现在想吃火焰冰欺凌 |
[53:30] | Suzette, I don’t know. | 还有黄油薄饼 说不好 |
[53:32] | We’ll figure that out after. | 稍后再定 |
[53:35] | Or you could just go on a date with me. | 要不你就和我约会吧 |
[53:39] | Yeah, let’s do that. | 嗯 我愿意 |
[53:42] | Okay. okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[53:43] | I’ll wait here. | 我在这等你 |
[53:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[53:51] | Yeah, but what I love to do | 嗯 可我喜欢 |
[53:53] | Is imagine the 2 of you as kids. | 想象你们俩儿时的样子 |
[53:55] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[53:56] | And how does that work out? | 想象什么了 |
[53:58] | Well, it’s pretty funny actually, | 真的很有趣 |
[54:00] | Because, you know, you, you’re very cute, | 因为 你 你非常可爱 |
[54:03] | But you’ve got this vicious mean streak. | 可脾气很暴躁 |
[54:05] | Mean streak? | 脾气暴躁 |
[54:07] | Yeah, totally mean. | 是的 很暴躁 |
[54:08] | Yeah, messing with the toys. | 经常胡乱摆弄玩具 |
[54:10] | You got the… You’re still cute. | 你很…可你还是很可爱 |
[54:12] | You got the pigtails. | 你头上梳着辫子 |
[54:13] | What about Walt? | 那沃特呢 |
[54:14] | He’s the mean one. | 他可坏了 |
[54:15] | No, Walt I have trouble imagining as a kid. | 沃特小时候可不太好想 |
[54:18] | Okay, he was really, really ugly, | 那时他真的非常丑 |
[54:21] | And he had this huge head. | 而且头很大 |
[54:23] | It was like…he looked like a Walt puppet. | 看上去就像一个木偶 |
[54:26] | Well, I mean, he still has a pretty big head. | 他现在的头也不小啊 |
[54:28] | You’re going to need to show me pictures of that, though. | 你得把那些照片给我看看 |
[54:30] | No, no pictures. | 没有 没有照片 |
[54:31] | Come on. | 别这样啊 |
[54:32] | You can’t tease me with the big head | 你不能光嘴上说他头大啊 |
[54:34] | And then not give me any evidence. | 你得给我点证据 |
[54:35] | You call your mom right now, | 你现在就给你妈打电话 |
[54:36] | And you tell her to send pictures down. | 让她把照片寄来 |
[54:38] | I need evidence of big head stat. | 我要看他大头的实证 |
[54:43] | Okay, so… | 是这样的 |
[54:46] | This is one of those things where I’m going to say something | 接下来我的一番话 |
[54:48] | And you’re going to feel like an asshole, | 可能会让你觉得你是个混蛋 |
[54:50] | But don’t feel like an asshole, okay? | 不过请别那么想 好吗 |
[54:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[54:55] | No promises. | 不过无法保证 |
[54:58] | My mom’s dead. | 我母亲去世了 |
[55:03] | I am an asshole. | 我就是个混蛋 |
[55:05] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是的 |
[55:06] | Well, you know, it was cancer. | 她得了癌症 |
[55:07] | I was 14. | 那会儿我十四岁 |
[55:08] | Listen, I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[55:09] | No, that’s okay. | 别这样 没关系的 |
[55:10] | I’ve had a lot of time to get used to it. | 这么长时间过去了 我已经习惯了 |
[55:12] | It’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[55:15] | Wait, so your Dad raised you? | 那么你们是由父亲带大的 |
[55:18] | No, no. | 不是 不是 |
[55:19] | My dad was a son of a bitch. | 我爸是个混球 |
[55:22] | He didn’t raise anybody. | 他谁都没养活 |
[55:23] | He just sort of sat around on the couch drinking | 他只是每天坐在沙发上酗酒 |
[55:26] | And cashing unemployment checks. | 靠失业救济金过活 |
[55:29] | No, so Walt and I pretty much raised ourselves. | 沃特和我可以说是自己养活自己的 |
[55:35] | Yeah, weird, huh? | 有点奇怪 是吧 |
[55:41] | So what, is that the, | 你现在是不是想 |
[55:44] | Now I know why she’s so screwed up? | “我现在总算明白了她为何这么糟糕 |
[55:47] | “deadbeat dad, dead mother. | 没娘疼 爹又是个饭桶 |
[55:50] | It explains why she’s such a nut.” | 难怪她这么蠢” |
[55:52] | No. | 没有 |
[55:54] | That’s the, “huh, I’m wondering why my best friend | 其实我想的是”我最好的朋友为什么 |
[55:56] | Never told me any of this stuff.” | 没有告诉我这一切” |
[56:00] | Well, you know, we don’t really talk about it that much. | 因为我们之间也不怎么提这些事 |
[56:05] | Well, just for the record, | 首先要澄清的是 |
[56:09] | You’re really not that screwed up, like, at all. | 你没那么糟糕 其实一点也不 |
[56:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[56:17] | Well, maybe you’re not seeing that clearly. | 也许你还没那么了解我 |
[56:22] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[56:29] | You know, I could draw a picture of the big head. | 不过我到是可以画一幅大头的肖像 |
[56:32] | Probably wouldn’t do it justice, though. | 尽管可能会有些偏颇 |
[56:33] | No, a drawing, that’s good. | 没关系 这很好啊 |
[56:35] | Yeah, have that on my desk by the morning. | 明天早上交到我的桌上 |
[56:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[57:03] | I feel it is my duty | 我认为我有义务 |
[57:04] | To inform you that it is not raining. | 向你播报现在没有下雨 |
[57:07] | I did take note of that. | 我也意识到了 |
[57:09] | I thought you might. | 我知道你意识到了 |
[57:10] | You are a professional, after– | 你非常的专业 |
[57:11] | You were a professional. | 你以前非常的专业 |
[57:12] | No, I still am. | 不是的 我仍然非常专业 |
[57:13] | Sylvia? | 希尔维亚 |
[57:14] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[57:16] | Hey, guy…hey, you guys. | 姐妹们 你们好啊 |
[57:18] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[57:20] | What are you doing on this side of town? | 你们怎么会来镇子的这边啊 |
[57:22] | Having dinner. | 来吃晚饭的 |
[57:23] | So who’s your friend? | 这位朋友是谁啊 |
[57:28] | – Byron. – I know. | -拜伦 -我知道你名字 |
[57:29] | I’m Byron. | 我叫拜伦 |
[57:30] | Yes, these are my friends Emily and Jane. | 这是我的朋友艾米莉和简 |
[57:33] | Hi, Emily and Jane. | 艾米莉 简 你们好啊 |
[57:35] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[57:36] | Nice to meet you, Byron. | 很高兴见到你 拜伦 |
[57:37] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[57:39] | So are you who Sylvia’s been spending all her time with? | 你就是一直在陪希尔维亚那个人咯 |
[57:41] | She’s practically fallen off this planet. | 她几乎人间蒸发了 |
[57:42] | Yeah. I’ve been working a lot. | 我的工作很忙 |
[57:44] | Yeah, how’s the restaurant? | 对了 在餐馆工作顺利吗 |
[57:48] | It’s fine, you know. | 挺好的 |
[57:49] | It’s fine. | 挺好的 |
[57:50] | Do you work at the restaurant too, Byron? | 拜伦你也在餐馆工作吗 |
[57:53] | No, no. | 没有 没有 |
[57:54] | No, he’s a friend of Walt’s. | 他是沃特的朋友 |
[57:57] | Walt. | 沃特是? |
[57:58] | Walt, my-my brother, Walt. | 沃特是我的 我的弟弟 |
[58:00] | Her brother. | 她的弟弟 |
[58:02] | Right, of course. Sorry. | 哦 是的是的 抱歉 |
[58:03] | Walt. | 沃特 |
[58:04] | So how old are you, Byron? | 拜伦你多大了啊 |
[58:06] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[58:08] | Is that a weird question? Sorry | 这个问题尴尬吗 抱歉 |
[58:09] | 25? | 是25岁吗 |
[58:10] | Or, like, 24? | 像是24? |
[58:12] | 23? | 23? |
[58:13] | 29 | 29. |
[58:16] | It’s actually– | 其实是29岁 |
[58:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[58:18] | Great, higher than– | 很好 比我们说的要老些 |
[58:19] | Older than–right, we were saying. | 比我们说的要大些 |
[58:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[58:23] | I’m not that young, I guess. | 我想我没那么年轻吧 |
[58:26] | We thought you were… | 我们认为你… |
[58:28] | Well, this is kind of awkward. | 感觉有点诡异啊 |
[58:30] | – What? – No, my gosh. | -什么 -天呐 不是 |
[58:32] | No, I don’t think– | 我不认为 |
[58:33] | No, I’m okay. | 我也没关系 |
[58:34] | Just me, I guess. | 只有我这么认为吧 |
[58:39] | All right, well, it was great seeing you. | 对了 见到你们真的很开心 |
[58:41] | So good. | 太棒了 |
[58:42] | It was good. | 是挺好的 |
[58:43] | I’m glad that we ran into you here of all places. | 到处都是熟人我真的很开心 |
[58:47] | So okay, it was great. | 总而言之 很高兴见到你们 |
[58:49] | W-what are you doing? | 你这是在干嘛 |
[58:50] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[58:51] | Okay, well, it certainly looks like something to me. | 不过我觉得是有什么事 |
[58:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[58:55] | Okay, great. | 很好 |
[58:56] | Okay, we’ll see you guys soon. | 以后再见咯 |
[58:58] | Yeah. Okay, bye. | 好的 拜拜 |
[58:59] | Bye-bye, Byron. | 拜伦 拜拜 |
[59:00] | God, that sounds silly. | 天呐 这么说真傻 |
[59:01] | “Bye-Bye, Byron.” | 拜拜 拜伦 |
[59:02] | It’s funny, right? | 挺有趣的 是吧 |
[59:03] | Yeah, it does. | 是啊 是挺有趣的 |
[59:04] | Okay, walk away now. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[59:05] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[59:06] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[59:07] | Bye. | 拜 |
[59:11] | So those were my friends. | 她们是我的朋友 |
[59:15] | Yeah, that sucks. | 真尴尬 |
[59:26] | And it’s raining. | 而且现在下雨了 |
[59:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[59:34] | So, Sylvia, | 那个 希尔维亚 |
[59:37] | How’s it going? | 能适应这儿吗 |
[59:39] | I am living the dream, Irving. | 我活在梦里 欧文 |
[59:42] | Yeah, so we’ve worked together for quite a while now. | 那个 我们已经共事一段时间了 |
[59:47] | 5 fun-filled weeks. | 充满欢声笑语的五周 |
[59:50] | I think it’s time we stop playing these little games. | 我想是时候停止我俩之间的游戏了 |
[59:55] | What games are we playing, Irving? | 我们之间玩什么游戏了 欧文 |
[59:58] | The one where you pretend you’re not into me. | 就是你假装不在意我 |
[1:00:00] | I pretend not to notice your lust-filled gazes. | 我假装不在意你那渴望的眼光 |
[1:00:07] | I mean, we’re both, | 我的意思是 |
[1:00:08] | you know, mature, sexual beings. | 我们都是成熟充满性欲的动物 |
[1:00:12] | I say it’s time we stop torturing ourselves | 我们不该再折磨对方了 |
[1:00:15] | And you know, give into our animal nature. | 应该屈从于我们动物的本能 |
[1:00:19] | Yeah, I’m on my break, Irving. | 现在不是时候 欧文 |
[1:00:22] | I mean, sure, you’re– | 当然 你的年纪 |
[1:00:24] | A little bit older than anybody else here, | 比这里的人都要大一些 |
[1:00:26] | But you know, I’m cool with that. | 不过我不介意的 |
[1:00:28] | I’m down with that. | 我一点都不介意的 |
[1:00:29] | I mean, you could– | 我想你能 |
[1:00:32] | You could probably teach me some shit. | 你能教我些经验 |
[1:00:35] | God, I am on my break. | 天呐 让不让人歇会儿啊 |
[1:00:40] | Okay, here we go. Come on. | 这样 你过来 |
[1:00:42] | It’s okay. Here we go. | 会没事的 加油 |
[1:00:43] | The guy is choking. My god. | 天呐 那个人噎住了 |
[1:00:47] | There you go. | 好了 |
[1:00:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:00:58] | Here it is. | 在这儿 |
[1:00:59] | “Sassy weather girl saves the day.” | “野蛮气象女孩拯救世界” |
[1:01:01] | Move it. | 挪一下 |
[1:01:02] | I really hate that “sassy” thing. | 我真的很讨厌”野蛮”这个词 |
[1:01:03] | Look, you’re sassy. Just accept it. | 你很野蛮 面对现实吧 |
[1:01:05] | So sassy. | 相当野蛮 |
[1:01:06] | Wait, do I look fat in that? | 等等 那里面我看上去是不是有点胖啊 |
[1:01:07] | I think I look fat in that. | 我觉得录像里我有点胖 |
[1:01:08] | No, you look great. Look at you. | 没有啊 你看上去很棒啊 你看看 |
[1:01:09] | Hello, yeah. | 你好 |
[1:01:10] | Hey, fat girl. | 胖妞 你的电话 |
[1:01:14] | Go back to that part where she drops him. | 倒退到她撒手不管他的那段 |
[1:01:15] | That’s my favorite. | 那是我的最爱 |
[1:01:18] | What? At the end? | 哪儿 最后一段吗 |
[1:01:20] | Shit. | 靠 |
[1:01:22] | – What? – I knew it. | -怎么了 -我就知道 |
[1:01:23] | You like her. | 你喜欢她 |
[1:01:24] | You like her. | 你喜欢她 |
[1:01:25] | I knew this was going to happen. | 我就知道会这样 |
[1:01:27] | Come on, man, I told you. | 别啊 哥们儿 我跟你说过 |
[1:01:28] | I don’t like her. | 我不喜欢她 |
[1:01:29] | This is a casual thing. | 我们之间很随意 |
[1:01:30] | Whatever, man. | 诸如此类的 |
[1:01:31] | You gonna tell her? | 你打算告诉她吗 |
[1:01:32] | Tell her what? | 告诉她什么 |
[1:01:34] | Look, you better tell her, | 听着 你最好告诉她 |
[1:01:35] | ‘Cause she’s rolled up the window. | 她的那扇窗户是关着的 |
[1:01:37] | The window? | 什么窗户 |
[1:01:38] | What are you even talking about? | 你这是说的哪儿跟哪儿啊 |
[1:01:39] | The window is up. | 那扇窗户紧闭着 |
[1:01:40] | And you’re on that side of it. | 而你在窗户的外边 |
[1:01:41] | Look, I know her, man. | 哥们儿 我了解她 |
[1:01:43] | You can’t break through the window. | 你无法强行穿越那扇窗户 |
[1:01:44] | That shit’s bulletproof. | 那可是防弹窗户 |
[1:01:45] | She has to roll it down. | 必须得她亲自打开 |
[1:01:46] | The only way she’s going to do that | 只有你告诉她你看上她了 |
[1:01:48] | Is if you tell her you dig her. | 她才有可能打开那扇窗 |
[1:01:53] | Bulletproof? | 防弹窗户吗 |
[1:01:54] | Of course, the problem is, if you tell her you dig her | 不过问题是如果你向她坦白 |
[1:01:56] | And she doesn’t want to roll down the window, | 可她又不想敞开那扇窗 |
[1:01:58] | She’ll cut off the sex. | 你俩就没戏了 |
[1:01:59] | Having a casual relationship | 哥们儿 在随意关系中的双方 |
[1:02:00] | With someone who has emotions is messy, man. | 如果有一方动了真情那可就糟了 |
[1:02:02] | Stop, all right? I don’t like her. | 别说了 行吗 我不喜欢她 |
[1:02:03] | I don’t want her to roll down her window. | 我没指望她开启那扇窗 |
[1:02:05] | I don’t even want to get into her metaphorical car, okay? | 我压根就没想进入她的感情世界 |
[1:02:07] | Leave it alone. | 别说了 |
[1:02:09] | Yeah, that’s it, good. | 很好 就那样 |
[1:02:11] | That’s good. | 这样很好 |
[1:02:12] | Throw a little fit there. Good for you. | 费点心好好想想 对你有好处 |
[1:02:13] | You know that’s exactly what she wants to avoid | 她开始就将那扇窗紧闭 |
[1:02:15] | By rolling up the window in the first place. | 就是为了避免今天 |
[1:02:17] | Way to fall into her trap. | 你走向她的深渊 |
[1:02:18] | You– | 你 |
[1:02:21] | What? What’s the matter? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[1:02:25] | First off, Sylvia, | 希尔维亚 首先 |
[1:02:27] | I just want to thank you for coming in this morning. | 我很感谢你今天能够来这儿 |
[1:02:29] | I know it must be a bit awkward. | 我知道这有点别扭 |
[1:02:31] | Well, yeah, but, couldn’t stay away, you know? | 当然 我忍不住嘛 |
[1:02:33] | Curiosity and all that. | 好奇心之类的 |
[1:02:35] | Right, right, right. | 是的 是的 |
[1:02:36] | So let’s get down to brass tacks. | 那我们就直奔主题吧 |
[1:02:38] | We have rerun your last show 4 times | 在过去的六周里 |
[1:02:41] | in the 6 weeks you’ve been gone. | 我们把你最后一次节目重播了4次 |
[1:02:42] | And the ratings have gotten better every time. | 而且收视率一次高过一次 |
[1:02:45] | It is all over the internet | 网上铺天盖地都是你的 |
[1:02:46] | And so is that video of you, by the way, | 就是救了那名差点噎死的男子的 |
[1:02:48] | Saving the man from choking. | 那段视频 |
[1:02:50] | Everybody seems to know the sassy weather girl. | 仿佛一夜之间大家都认识了野蛮气象女孩 |
[1:02:54] | God, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 天呐 别跟我开玩笑了 |
[1:02:55] | No, no, no | 没有没有 |
[1:02:56] | We get letters, phone calls applauding you, | 有人写信 打电话来表扬你 |
[1:02:58] | And–hey, Josh! | 还有 乔西 |
[1:02:59] | Shut that off. | 把那个关了 |
[1:03:01] | Our viewers love you more than ever before. | 我们的观众对你喜爱空前的高涨 |
[1:03:04] | They say you’ve got verve. | 他们说你富有激情 |
[1:03:06] | Let me hear you say it. | 说给我听听 |
[1:03:08] | Verve. | 激情 |
[1:03:09] | Say it louder. Ver–okay. | 大点声 激 好了 |
[1:03:10] | That’s what you got, babe. | 宝贝 这就是你获得的殊荣 |
[1:03:11] | And that’s what they want to see. | 这也是大家所乐见的 |
[1:03:12] | Well, and we’re going into sweeps. | 同时我们会推波助澜 |
[1:03:14] | So what? | 那怎样 |
[1:03:15] | You want me to come back to my old job? | 你希望我恢复原职吗 |
[1:03:17] | No, no, not your old job. | 不 不 不是原职 |
[1:03:18] | No, your old job, you popped in every 15 minutes. | 不 原来的职位你15分钟才出现一次 |
[1:03:20] | No | 不是 |
[1:03:22] | We want you to coanchor. | 我们打算让你做主播 |
[1:03:25] | Coanchor? | 主播吗 |
[1:03:26] | You and Dale. | 你和戴尔合作 |
[1:03:28] | No, no. I can’t– | 不 不行 我做不来 |
[1:03:29] | Yes, yes, come. | 可以 你可以的 过来 |
[1:03:30] | Yes, yes, no, see? | 你可以的 看见没 |
[1:03:31] | That’s–that’s the hook, babe. | 那才是看点 宝贝 |
[1:03:34] | That’s what everybody | 人们都想看到 |
[1:03:35] | You two going back and forth going at it. | 你俩回到以往 一起工作 |
[1:03:38] | And you can say anything you want. | 你可以说任何你想说的 |
[1:03:40] | In fact, we want you to. | 事实上是我们希望你如此 |
[1:03:43] | What about the mousy bitch? | 那个大嘴婆怎么办 |
[1:03:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:03:47] | Mousy bitch. | 大嘴婆 |
[1:03:50] | That mousy bitch. | 那个大嘴婆啊 |
[1:03:51] | Well, since she and Dale broke up, | 自从和戴尔分手后 |
[1:03:54] | She’s become increasingly difficult. | 她就日渐堕落 |
[1:03:58] | If you ask me, between you and me, | 如果你问我的话 你可别说出去 |
[1:04:00] | I think the heifer’s drinking. | 我想那只小母牛在酗酒 |
[1:04:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:04:05] | Really. | 是真的 |
[1:04:11] | Are you coming back? | 要回来工作了吗 |
[1:04:13] | Does that idea scare you? | 你怕了吗 |
[1:04:15] | No, actually, I suggested it. | 没有 其实这是我的建议 |
[1:04:18] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:04:20] | Yeah, yeah, I miss you. | 是的 是的 我想你 |
[1:04:24] | I know it sounds corny, but I do. | 我知道这有点陈词滥调 不过我想你 |
[1:04:27] | Well, I haven’t given Fitz my answer yet, | 我还没有答复菲兹 |
[1:04:29] | But somehow it doesn’t seem like the best idea ever. | 不过不知怎么我觉得这不是好事 |
[1:04:33] | Well, maybe we could get together. | 也许我们可以在一起 |
[1:04:36] | We could talk. | 我们可以谈谈 |
[1:04:38] | Maybe we could have dinner. | 或者吃顿晚饭 |
[1:04:40] | Maybe I could calm some fears. | 也许我还能抚平一些痛楚 |
[1:04:45] | Are you asking me on a date? | 你这是要跟我约会吗 |
[1:04:47] | If you want it to be. | 你想是它就是 |
[1:04:48] | If not, a dinner between colleagues, | 如果不想的话 那就是同事间的 |
[1:04:51] | A business dinner. | 一顿工作餐 |
[1:04:55] | Dale? | 戴尔 |
[1:04:57] | Daley? | 戴利 |
[1:05:02] | Lookee here. | 快看啊 |
[1:05:04] | 2 lovebirds reu-fucking-nited. | 2只爱情鸟旧情复燃了 |
[1:05:07] | Sherry, go back in your dressing room. | 雪利 回你的化妆室去 |
[1:05:12] | Sorry, first you dump me, | 对不起 你先是甩了我 |
[1:05:13] | And now you think you can tell me what to do? | 然后你又要来指点我该怎么办吗 |
[1:05:16] | Well, I got news for you, asshole. | 我明确告诉你 混球 |
[1:05:18] | You’re not the boss of me. | 你不是我的老板 |
[1:05:20] | I’m going to what I want to do and when I want it. | 我自己想干什么就干什么 |
[1:05:24] | Hi, Sylvia. | 嗨 希尔维亚 |
[1:05:25] | Hey, Sherry. | 嘿 雪利 |
[1:05:27] | I guess you think this is Karma, huh? | 你不会认为这是卡玛吧 |
[1:05:29] | No, I didn’t…I didn’t think that. | 不 没有 我可没这么想 |
[1:05:31] | The mousy bitch gets hers in the end, am I right? | 那个无耻的婊子罪有应得 |
[1:05:33] | “oh, no.” makes perfect sense to me. | 你的否认倒是让我感觉很不错 |
[1:05:37] | Hey, Dale, you want to see my impression of Sylvia? | 戴尔 你想知道我对希尔维亚的看法吗 |
[1:05:39] | “hi, I’m Sylvia. | “你好 我是希尔维亚 |
[1:05:41] | “I have a psychotic episode on live television. | 我在现场直播的电视节目里发神经 |
[1:05:45] | “i used some terrible, foul language, | 我说了一堆的粗话 |
[1:05:46] | “and I described a sex act on a morning tv show. | 我还在早间节目里大谈性爱 |
[1:05:51] | “i’m very, very mean to stupid Sherry, | 我还对雪利非常非常的刻薄 |
[1:05:53] | “and I call her really hurtful names | 我还在她伤口上撒盐 |
[1:05:54] | “that just might remind her of some stuff from childhood, | 让她想起了儿时的梦魇 |
[1:05:57] | “and then when sweeps comes around, | 当金融风暴来袭的时候 |
[1:05:59] | I take her job.” | 我又抢了她的工作” |
[1:06:00] | And this is my favorite one. | 下面是我最喜欢的部分 |
[1:06:02] | “the man I emasculated in front of millions of Seattleites | 我在众多西雅图人面前羞辱的那个男人 |
[1:06:05] | Starts wanting me back.” | 开始希望我回心转意 |
[1:06:08] | How the fuck does that happen? | 这他妈的到底是怎么了 |
[1:06:10] | I mean, that doesn’t make any sense. | 我是说 根本毫无道理 |
[1:06:13] | Unless I’m being punished by a god. | 难到是上帝在惩罚我吗 |
[1:06:16] | You guys think god’s mad at me? | 你们觉得上帝是冲我发火了吧 |
[1:06:19] | No, I doubt it. | 不 我持保留态度 |
[1:06:20] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:06:21] | Bullshit! you don’t know! | 少扯 你知道什么 |
[1:06:27] | So you guys are getting back together? | 这么说你们又在一起了 |
[1:06:30] | That’s… | 那可 |
[1:06:36] | My face hurts. | 我的脸好疼 |
[1:06:38] | We’ll take care of you, ma’am. | 我们会照顾你的 女士 |
[1:06:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:06:41] | Can you grab my water bottle? | 能把水杯递给我吗 |
[1:06:42] | No, ma’am. | 不行 女士 |
[1:06:43] | But it’s right there. | 可它就在那儿 |
[1:06:44] | No. | 那也不行 |
[1:06:45] | W-w-why? | 为什么呢 |
[1:06:46] | But it’s important for me to stay hydrated. | 我必须保证补充充足的水分 |
[1:06:49] | Well, I would just like to congratulate you | 我真该就恭喜你 |
[1:06:51] | On another dramatic ending | 从一个戏剧性的结局 |
[1:06:52] | To another romantic relationship. | 导致了另一段罗曼蒂克的关系 |
[1:06:53] | Who’s your manager? | 我要找你的经理 |
[1:06:54] | Well, at least this time | 至少这次 |
[1:06:55] | She didn’t want to kill me. | 她没想要我的命 |
[1:06:56] | She wanted to kill you. | 她想要你的命 |
[1:06:57] | Details. | 细节而已 |
[1:06:58] | I need it! | 我需要补充水分 |
[1:07:00] | You never responded to my dinner invitation. | 你还没回应我的邀请 |
[1:07:04] | You’re doing what? | 你要做什么呢 |
[1:07:05] | Stop saying that. | 别再说了 |
[1:07:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:07:07] | I’m just having a hard time with the logic here. | 我现在有点思维混乱 |
[1:07:09] | They are offering me a raise, and I get to coanchor. | 他们要给我加薪 我要做综合主持 |
[1:07:11] | You know what that means, Walt? | 你知道那意味着什么吗 沃特 |
[1:07:12] | It means I get to deliver the news. | 就是说我要播报新闻 |
[1:07:14] | Real news, not just the weather. | 真正的新闻 而不只是那些天气预报 |
[1:07:16] | I mean, you know, I still have to do the weather, | 我是说 我还是要播报天气的 |
[1:07:18] | But I get to do other stuff too now. | 但我现在又多了些别的工作 |
[1:07:20] | All of that for the rock-bottom price of your soul. | 你就这样把你的灵魂贱卖了 |
[1:07:22] | Would you stop being so dramatic? | 你能不能别这么感情用事 |
[1:07:24] | Will you stop being such a sellout? | 你能不能别这么反复无常 |
[1:07:25] | Walt. | 沃特 |
[1:07:26] | Sylvia, they fired you with prejudice. | 希尔维亚 他们卑鄙的炒了你 |
[1:07:28] | They did not fire me. | 他们没有炒了我 |
[1:07:30] | I quit. | 我辞职了 |
[1:07:31] | Look, this is a real job, | 这是个真正的工作 |
[1:07:32] | One where I never have to touch | 是个千载难逢的机会 |
[1:07:33] | Dirty dishes or leftover food again. | 再不用理会脏盘子和残羹剩饭了 |
[1:07:35] | And if I take it, there’s a signing bonus, | 如果我接受了 还会给我发一份红包 |
[1:07:37] | Which means I get to find my own place immediately | 就是说我马上就可以有自己的地方住了 |
[1:07:39] | And pay you back all the money I owe you. | 还能把欠你的钱都还给你 |
[1:07:40] | I don’t want your dirty money. | 我可不要你的臭钱 |
[1:07:42] | I want you to have some goddamn self-respect. | 我希望你还能有那么点自尊 |
[1:07:44] | God, you are so self-important. | 上帝啊 你太狂妄了 |
[1:07:46] | Think about what you’re doing. | 看看你在做什么 |
[1:07:48] | I want a life, Walt, okay? | 我想要真正的生活 沃特 可以吗 |
[1:07:50] | I am a 35-year-old woman, | 我已经35岁了 |
[1:07:51] | And I’m living like a college freshman. | 却活的像个大一的新生 |
[1:07:53] | I have no money. | 我没钱 |
[1:07:54] | I am waiting tables. | 在餐厅做服务员 |
[1:07:55] | I have a roommate. | 还有个室友 |
[1:07:56] | And I am sleeping with the guy across the hall. | 而且我还和走廊对面的家伙上床 |
[1:07:59] | Don’t you talk to me about self-respect, Walt. | 别跟我说什么自尊 沃特 |
[1:08:01] | I’m doing this because I deserve better. | 我这样是因为我想要过得更好 |
[1:08:03] | Is that why you’re going on a date | 所以你才和那个 |
[1:08:04] | With the guy who cheated on you and broke your heart? | 骗了你又伤透了你心的家伙约会 |
[1:08:06] | It is not a date. | 那不是约会 |
[1:08:07] | It is a business dinner with a colleague. | 那不过是同事之间的晚餐 |
[1:08:09] | Shut up! | 得了吧 |
[1:08:10] | And I think “broke your heart” | 而且我觉得 说他伤透了我的心 |
[1:08:11] | Is overdoing it a bit, don’t you think? | 就有点过火了 不是吗 |
[1:08:13] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:08:14] | I’m just going to say this, and then I’m walking. | 我要说的就这些 我要走了 |
[1:08:16] | I highly doubt that. | 我深表怀疑 |
[1:08:17] | I’m walking | 说完这事 |
[1:08:18] | Just as soon as I say this one thing. | 我立刻走人 |
[1:08:19] | – You ready? – What? | -听好了 -什么 |
[1:08:20] | – You ready? – What? | -你真的准备好了 -你要说什么 |
[1:08:23] | Mom would be really disappointed in you. | 妈会对你很失望的 |
[1:08:26] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:08:27] | I invoked mom. | 我说到妈了 |
[1:08:31] | Mom would be really disappointed in me? | 妈会对我很失望 |
[1:08:33] | Is that what you said? | 这就是你要说的吗 |
[1:08:34] | Yeah, that’s what I said. | 对 这就是我要说的 |
[1:08:38] | Well, that’s interesting, Walt, | 那可有意思了 沃特 |
[1:08:40] | Considering that mom worked | 考虑到直到妈病倒前 |
[1:08:43] | Until she could barely stand up from the pain | 她都在坚持工作 |
[1:08:45] | While our father sat on the couch all day | 而我们的父亲整天赖在沙发上 |
[1:08:46] | Doing nothing but pass judgments. | 无所事事 指手画脚 |
[1:08:47] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:08:48] | Who else does that, Walt? | 还有谁也和爸一样来着 沃特 |
[1:08:49] | Let me think– | 让我想一下 |
[1:08:51] | You know who else does that? you do that, Walt. | 你知道是谁吗 就是你 沃特 |
[1:08:53] | So while I may be a huge disappointment to our mother, | 如果我让妈很失望的话 |
[1:08:55] | I take solace in the fact | 那让我很欣慰的就是 |
[1:08:56] | That wherever that son of a bitch is, | 曾经那个混蛋 |
[1:08:57] | He is probably really proud | 一定很为他的儿子成了 |
[1:08:59] | Of the fine young man you’ve become. | 这么个好人感到自豪 |
[1:09:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:09:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:09:09] | You do whatever you want to do, Sylvia. | 你想干什么就去干吧 希尔维亚 |
[1:09:32] | I just talked to Walt. | 我刚和沃特谈过了 |
[1:09:34] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:09:37] | Yeah. no, I’m fine, thanks. | 对 没事 我很好 谢谢 |
[1:09:38] | It’s just, you know. | 只是 你知道 |
[1:09:41] | You know me and Walt. we’re always bickering. | 你了解我和沃特 我们经常争吵 |
[1:09:43] | Yeah, that didn’t sound like bickering. | 刚才可不像是在争吵 |
[1:09:50] | Well, I’m kind of running late, so… | 我要迟到了 |
[1:09:53] | Right, so you’re going back to the morning show? | 这么说你是要回去做早间节目了吗 |
[1:09:56] | Considering it. | 正在考虑之中 |
[1:09:58] | And the guy? | 那个人呢 |
[1:10:00] | You’re, you’re gonna go out with him? | 你打算和他出去吗 |
[1:10:04] | The haircut? | 道貌岸然的那个 |
[1:10:06] | Yeah, I–can we talk about this later, please? | 哦 我 这个我们以后再谈好吗 |
[1:10:09] | Yeah, well, you will have already gone out with him later, | 到时候你都生米煮成熟饭了 |
[1:10:11] | So that talk will be moot. | 那就为时已晚了 |
[1:10:13] | Byron, don’t act like this, okay? | 拜伦 别这样 行吗 |
[1:10:16] | Act like this? | 别这样 |
[1:10:17] | Act like what? | 我怎么样了 |
[1:10:19] | I’m not acting. you’re acting. | 我没怎样 你才怎么样了呢 |
[1:10:21] | I’m just reacting here. | 我是自然反应 |
[1:10:22] | We had a deal, remember? | 我们说好了的 记得吗 |
[1:10:24] | We–no emotions. | 我们 不产生感情 |
[1:10:26] | No commitment, right? | 不互相承诺 对吧 |
[1:10:28] | We’re just…we’ve been having fun. | 我们只是 我们只是找乐子 |
[1:10:30] | Yeah, I remember the deal. | 对 我记得 |
[1:10:32] | You don’t have to tell me what the deal is | 你不用告诉我是什么约定 |
[1:10:34] | ’cause I remember it, so… | 因为我心里有数 |
[1:10:38] | So what’s the problem? | 那你是怎么回事 |
[1:10:44] | It’s not a problem. | 没什么 |
[1:10:48] | The problem is that | 问题是 |
[1:10:50] | That deal was made, like, forever ago. | 我们有约在先 是很久以前的事了 |
[1:10:52] | Right? | 对吧 |
[1:10:53] | I mean, this was before we knew each other | 可那时我们彼此还不了解 |
[1:10:56] | And before we spent all this time together, | 在我们共同度过了这么长时间之后 |
[1:10:58] | And–and–and we liked each other, and we had fun, | 我们彼此吸引 我们乐在其中 |
[1:11:00] | And–and it was before | 那是在我 |
[1:11:01] | I picked you that stupid flower off the table. | 为你从桌上挑出那支花之前的事 |
[1:11:08] | We have a good thing here. | 我们之间有种很美好的情愫 |
[1:11:14] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[1:11:17] | I don’t want you to see anybody else. | 我不想看到你和别人在一起 |
[1:11:21] | I just–I thought that we had kind of moved past the deal. | 我觉得我们已经跨越了约定的限制 |
[1:11:36] | I haven’t felt that…I haven’t felt that way. | 我还没有 没有那种感觉 |
[1:11:47] | That’s different. | 那就不一样了 |
[1:11:48] | Look, Byron, listen, I… | 拜伦 我 |
[1:11:50] | No, I was mistaken. | 不 是我搞错了 |
[1:11:58] | God, I just– | 上帝 我真是 |
[1:11:59] | I feel so not cool right now. | 我有点头脑发热 |
[1:12:02] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[1:12:04] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:12:05] | Byron, I–look, I like you a lot. | 拜伦 我 我很喜欢你 |
[1:12:08] | I do. I just– | 真的 只是 |
[1:12:11] | We’re too different, you know? | 我们之间差距太大了 |
[1:12:13] | And I need to be with a grown-up. | 我想要和一个成熟男人在一起 |
[1:12:18] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:12:19] | Somebody not me. | 除了我之外的人 |
[1:12:23] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:12:27] | But I think that we should stop talking now. | 我们现在不该再说什么了 |
[1:12:31] | Good luck on your date, though. | 祝你约会愉快 |
[1:12:42] | Sylvia? | 希尔维亚 |
[1:12:43] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[1:12:45] | God, hi, sorry. | 哦 不好意思 |
[1:12:47] | Yes, please. | 好的 |
[1:12:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:57] | Where are you? | 你在想什么 |
[1:13:00] | I’m here. | 没什么啊 |
[1:13:01] | I just, you know, I have a lot on my mind. | 我只是 有很多事情 |
[1:13:03] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[1:13:05] | Yeah, I’ll bet. | 对 我知道 |
[1:13:06] | I’ll bet you’re overwhelmed. | 今天你真是迷人啊 |
[1:13:07] | I know I certainly am. | 我当然知道 |
[1:13:10] | Is that right? | 真的吗 |
[1:13:11] | Feel like I’ve been given a second chance at happiness. | 感觉我好像有了第二次获得幸福的机会 |
[1:13:17] | Forgive me if I don’t swoon. | 还好我没有心醉神迷 |
[1:13:20] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[1:13:22] | I’m very serious. | 我很认真 |
[1:13:23] | Sherry– | 雪利 |
[1:13:26] | Sherry taught me something. | 雪利教给我一些事情 |
[1:13:28] | She brought perspective. | 她很容易看透 |
[1:13:31] | Sherry’s, she’s just a girl. | 雪利 她只是个女孩 |
[1:13:36] | You’re a woman. | 你是个女人 |
[1:13:39] | And you’re the one for me. | 你才是适合我的 |
[1:13:44] | Well, I’m glad dating | 很高兴我能和一个 |
[1:13:45] | A psychotic, obsessive, self-loathing alcoholic | 神经质 强迫狂 自我憎恨的酒鬼约会 |
[1:13:49] | Made you appreciate what we had. | 这可以使人能够满足于现状 |
[1:13:51] | Listen, I know this, okay? | 我知道你的意思 |
[1:13:55] | I’m a fool. | 我是个笨蛋 |
[1:13:58] | But I’m trying to make it right. | 但我在努力挽回 |
[1:14:13] | Wait, no. | 停下 别 |
[1:14:14] | Oh, god, what am I doing? | 天啊 我在做什么 |
[1:14:22] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[1:14:25] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[1:14:26] | Let’s take it slow. | 我们应该慢慢来 |
[1:14:29] | I’ll be here when you’re ready. | 我会等着你 |
[1:14:34] | I’m not going to screw it up this time. | 这次我不会搞砸的 |
[1:14:59] | She took the job. | 她接受了工作 |
[1:15:00] | Got a big bonus. New apartment. | 高薪水 新公寓 |
[1:15:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:15:23] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 老兄 |
[1:15:30] | Never seen you at your wit’s end | 从未见你如此无助 |
[1:15:34] | But I forced you there | 是我把你逼上绝路 |
[1:15:35] | And then hoped you’d find your way back to me | 却想着你能回心转意 |
[1:15:43] | Promises were made to you | 我向你许下诺言 |
[1:15:47] | I never meant to lie | 虽然从未刻意欺骗 |
[1:15:50] | I just never made them true | 却也未能履行 |
[1:16:02] | This heart loves you | 我的心深爱着你 |
[1:16:04] | This heart breaks for you | 我的心为你撕裂 |
[1:16:05] | My heart hates what it has put yours through | 我的心为你迷失 |
[1:16:11] | By beating only when it has to | 它的跳动已不再有激情 |
[1:16:15] | It’s just not enough, I know | 我知道 我还不够好 |
[1:16:21] | But I’ve loved you more than I could show | 但我爱你在心口难开 |
[1:17:04] | Finally got paid. | 终于发薪水啦 |
[1:17:06] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:17:09] | This is too much. | 这有点太多了 |
[1:17:11] | No, it’s right. | 不 正好 |
[1:17:15] | Shit, cool. | 好吧 |
[1:17:18] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:17:23] | I’m kind of hooked on her, man. | 我有点被她迷住了 哥们 |
[1:17:25] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[1:17:27] | I just don’t get it. | 我有点困惑 |
[1:17:28] | I mean, this has never happened to me before. | 我是说 我以前可从来没有过 |
[1:17:31] | Girls usually like me. | 女孩子们通常都会喜欢我 |
[1:17:36] | So what are you gonna do about it? | 那你有什么打算呢 |
[1:17:40] | Well, I’ve started drinking heavily. | 我已经有了酗酒的先兆了 |
[1:17:46] | What, man? | 怎么了 老兄 |
[1:17:47] | What do you want me to do? | 你觉得我还能做什么呢 |
[1:17:49] | Am I supposed to go out and run out into the rain | 难道该跑出去傻站在雨里 |
[1:17:52] | And declare my undying love and devotion? | 倾诉我的爱意然后祈祷吗 |
[1:17:55] | Yeah, why don’t I make it just a little more awkward? | 还有比这更让人难堪的吗 |
[1:17:57] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[1:17:58] | She knows. | 她知道的 |
[1:17:59] | What am I supposed to say? | 我该说些什么呢 |
[1:18:00] | You know, “hey, Sylvia, | 比如 “嗨 希尔维亚 |
[1:18:03] | I’m into you.” | 我喜欢你” |
[1:18:04] | And then she’ll say, | 然后她就会说 |
[1:18:06] | “Byron, I thought we already talked about this. | “拜伦 我们不是已经说明白了 |
[1:18:07] | I told you that I’m not that into you.” | 我已经告诉过你 我不喜欢你” |
[1:18:09] | And then I’ll be, like, “no, no, no, | 然后我就会说 “不 不 不 |
[1:18:11] | “you don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[1:18:12] | I’m really, really into you.” | 我是真的 真的喜欢你” |
[1:18:15] | And then she’ll be, like, “oh, my god. | 然后她就会说 “哦 上帝 |
[1:18:18] | I-I totally didn’t even realize what you were saying before. | 我 我之前完全不懂你在说什么 |
[1:18:21] | I was so confused, but now, now I get it | 我真的没搞懂 但是现在 我明白了 |
[1:18:23] | Because now that you’ve told me | 因为你现在已经向我表明 |
[1:18:24] | That you’re really, really into me, | 你是真的 真的喜欢我 |
[1:18:26] | Now that I have that little piece of information, | 我现在才明白 |
[1:18:28] | Everything changes. | 现在不同了 |
[1:18:29] | I have all these feelings for you, | 我对你有感觉了 |
[1:18:30] | And all of a sudden, | 突然之间 |
[1:18:32] | I am so totally really, really into you too.” | 我也完全的 真的 真的喜欢你了” |
[1:18:36] | Whatever. | 随你说吧 |
[1:18:37] | No, “whatever” you, dude. | 不 什么随你说吧 |
[1:18:38] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[1:18:39] | She chose the tool, okay? | 她选了那个值得利用的男人 明白吗 |
[1:18:42] | That’s what she wants. | 那就是她想要的 |
[1:18:44] | You know what? | 你知道什么啊 |
[1:18:45] | She wants the money and the security | 她就是想要钱和安全感 |
[1:18:47] | And the grown-upness, | 还有成熟的感觉 |
[1:18:50] | And I don’t have any of it, all right? | 以上几点我都没有 对吧 |
[1:18:52] | And you know that. | 你知道的 |
[1:18:53] | And I wish you would stop pushing me into it | 你别逼我了不行吗 |
[1:18:54] | Just so you could watch me go down in flames. | 难道你想看我气势消沉下去吗 |
[1:18:57] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[1:18:58] | If you don’t take it as far as you can go, | 如果你不竭尽全力 |
[1:19:00] | You don’t deserve her. | 你就不配拥有她 |
[1:19:01] | All right? | 明白了吗 |
[1:19:03] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[1:19:06] | What difference does that make, man? | 说那个有什么意义啊 |
[1:19:07] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[1:19:08] | Don’t be a pussy, Just tell me. | 别扭扭捏捏的 直说吧 |
[1:19:10] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[1:19:33] | Knock, knock. | 有人在吗 |
[1:19:35] | Another flower. | 又一枝花 |
[1:19:37] | You look amazing. | 你真美 |
[1:19:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:19:40] | I don’t feel it. | 我找不到主持的感觉 |
[1:19:41] | Yeah, just nervous . | 没错 就感觉得到紧张 |
[1:19:42] | You get like this before every show. | 每次出场前都会这样的 |
[1:19:43] | You know that, always have. | 你知道的 总会这样的 |
[1:19:44] | Yeah, no, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[1:19:45] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[1:19:46] | I know I’m right. | 我知道我说的对 |
[1:19:47] | I’m not always right. | 我并不总是对的 |
[1:19:48] | One thing I do know is you. | 但我还了解你 |
[1:19:51] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[1:19:53] | I’m so glad you’re back in my life, Sylvia. | 希尔维亚 很感谢你重回我身边 |
[1:19:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:20:00] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[1:20:02] | Well, isn’t this cute? | 真让人感动啊 |
[1:20:06] | I’ll see you out there, kid. | 宝贝儿 我在那边等你 |
[1:20:09] | Hey, Walt. | 嘿 沃特 |
[1:20:10] | Dickhead. | 白痴一个 |
[1:20:12] | Nice, Walt. Really classy. | 真不错 沃特 很经典 |
[1:20:14] | I’m supposed to be nice to him now? | 难道我该对他很友善吗 |
[1:20:16] | I mean, just ’cause you’re a complete idiot, | 虽然你是个不折不扣的笨蛋 |
[1:20:17] | I don’t know why I have to be. | 但我不一定也是 |
[1:20:19] | Great, my brother’s trying to pick a fight with me | 好啊 我的亲弟弟在我要上直播节目之前 |
[1:20:21] | Moments before I go on live television. | 来找我吵架 |
[1:20:22] | Goddamn right; your brother dragged his ass up at 5:00 a.m. | 没错 你弟弟早起去他家捉奸 |
[1:20:25] | So he could come tell you | 所以现在他来告诉你 |
[1:20:26] | what an asshole you’re being. | 你他妈就是个混蛋 |
[1:20:27] | Walt, Don’t start. | 沃特 别挑起来 |
[1:20:28] | I’m started, all right? | 我就要说 |
[1:20:29] | What are you doing here? What? | 你在这干什么 怎么回事 |
[1:20:30] | Why did you take this job back? | 你为什么还要回来工作 |
[1:20:32] | Why are you letting the guy who cheated on you | 为什么还要让那个骗你的男人 |
[1:20:34] | Kiss your head? | 亲你的额头 |
[1:20:35] | God, stop it. | 天啊 别说了 |
[1:20:36] | Don’t even try to be | 沃特 别在我面前 |
[1:20:37] | The moral authority with me, Walt. | 摆出一副道德权威的样子 |
[1:20:38] | – I know you. – And I know you. | -我很了解你 -我也了解你 |
[1:20:39] | Sylvia, You’re on in 2 minutes. | 希尔维亚 还有2分钟 |
[1:20:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:20:42] | Look, you know, if you really wanted Dale the asshole, | 如果你真的喜欢戴尔那个蠢蛋 |
[1:20:44] | You wouldn’t be feeling so gross about all this. | 你就不会感到如此的不安 |
[1:20:46] | God, this is my life here, Walt. | 天啊 沃特 这是我的生活 |
[1:20:47] | Come on. That’s why I’m here, Syl. | 希尔 所以我才要来劝你 |
[1:20:49] | Sylvia, I’m sorry. | 希尔维亚 抱歉打扰 |
[1:20:50] | We really need you. | 你真的得过去了 |
[1:20:51] | You know what? | 你听好了 |
[1:20:52] | Just mind your business, all right? | 管你自己的事去 |
[1:20:54] | Look, I love you, | 我爱你 |
[1:20:55] | And I’m trying to stop you from making a huge mistake here. | 我是想要阻止你犯一个傻错误 |
[1:20:58] | You’re not this girl, okay? | 你不是那种人 |
[1:20:59] | You don’t get bought off to return to a job | 你不会因为钱 |
[1:21:00] | That you never liked. | 而回去做你根本不喜欢的工作 |
[1:21:02] | You don’t go back with the guy who cheated on you, | 你不会和一个骗了你的男人在一起 |
[1:21:04] | And you don’t let the one guy you ever really cared about get away | 你更不会因为你真正在乎的人 |
[1:21:06] | because he’s not rich enough. | 不够富有就让他离你而去 |
[1:21:07] | That’s not you. | 你不是这样的 |
[1:21:09] | That’s…that’s Sassy Weather Girl. | 那是野蛮气象女孩 |
[1:21:14] | I hate her, and–and so do you. | 我讨厌她 我想你也是的 |
[1:21:21] | And hey, I’m– | 我 |
[1:21:25] | I’m sorry I said that thing about Mom | 很抱歉我之前说的 关于妈的事 |
[1:21:27] | You know, it’s…it’s not true. | 你知道 那不是我的真心话 |
[1:21:30] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[1:21:31] | And you’re not like Dad at all. | 而且你一点也不像爸 |
[1:21:33] | I don’t…it was just mean. | 我没 那话说得太刻薄了 |
[1:21:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:21:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:50] | I got her. | 她来了 |
[1:22:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:22:09] | Cutting it a little close, aren’t we? | 稿子缩的有点短 是吧 |
[1:22:12] | Makeup, clear. Get out of there. | 补妆 好 过来吧 |
[1:22:13] | Clear frame. She’s fine. | 清场 可以了 她很好 |
[1:22:14] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:22:15] | Here we go. Here we go. | 开始了 开始了 |
[1:22:17] | Rolling header. | 滚动字幕机准备 |
[1:22:18] | Welcome to the All-New Seattle Morning | 欢迎收看西雅图晨间新闻 |
[1:22:19] | With your hosts Dale Waters | 主持人戴尔・沃特斯 |
[1:22:21] | And Sassy Sylvia Miller | 和野蛮希尔维娅・米勒与您相约 |
[1:22:24] | Rise and shine ,and get ready for the sparks to fly. | 起来吧 迎接早晨的第一缕阳光 |
[1:22:28] | All cameras ready? | 所有的镜头准备 |
[1:22:30] | Getting ready to do countdown. | 开始倒计时 |
[1:22:31] | 4 3 4, 3– | |
[1:22:33] | Remember, Don’t step on me. | 记得 别抢我台词啊 |
[1:22:37] | Good morning, Seattle. | 早上好 西雅图 |
[1:22:40] | I am so glad you tuned in today, | 很高兴你能收看 |
[1:22:42] | Because we have a very, very special show. | 因为我们今天有个非常特别的节目 |
[1:22:45] | Today we welcome back | 今天我们迎回了 |
[1:22:46] | A member of our Seattle Morning family | 原西雅图晨间新闻的一位成员 |
[1:22:48] | And someone very special to me. | 而且她对我来讲也意义非常 |
[1:22:51] | And even though I’m probably in for it, | 虽然和我不无关系 |
[1:22:53] | We are so glad to have you back, Sylvia. | 但高兴你能回来继续主持 希尔维亚 |
[1:22:57] | Go ahead, Sylvia. | 说两句 希尔维亚 |
[1:22:58] | Come on. | 别这样嘛 |
[1:23:00] | Hit me with that acidic tongue of yours. | 让我见识一下你的伶牙俐齿 |
[1:23:01] | I can take it. | 我能经受住的 |
[1:23:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:23:06] | Cat got your tongue? | 舌头被吞掉了吗 |
[1:23:10] | Boy, that’s a first. | 刚开始有点不适应吧 |
[1:23:14] | Okay, Look, Why don’t we take a break. | 好吧 我们不如先休息一会儿 |
[1:23:15] | We’ll go to commercial, come right back, and we’ll be right here. | 先插播一段广告 之后我们马上回来 |
[1:23:18] | You know, Dale, returning to Seattle Morning is rather bittersweet. | 戴尔 我回西雅图晨间新闻是喜忧参半 |
[1:23:22] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:23:24] | Really, Dale. | 是的 戴尔 |
[1:23:27] | I mean, on the one hand, | 我的意思是 从一方面来说 |
[1:23:28] | I get to return to a demeaning position | 我回到了这个有辱人格的职位 |
[1:23:29] | Where my job is to giggle and look attractive | 在这儿我的工作就是咯咯傻笑和展现魅力 |
[1:23:31] | and trivialize the day’s news. | 还有轻视当日新闻 |
[1:23:33] | On the other hand, | 另一方面 |
[1:23:35] | I get to sit next to a self-important prick | 我不得不坐在一个狂妄自大的家伙旁边 |
[1:23:38] | Who believes himself to be god’s gift to women. | 他觉得自己是所有女性的福音 |
[1:23:41] | I’m referring to you, Dale. | 戴尔 我说的就是你 |
[1:23:43] | I figured. | 我明白 |
[1:23:44] | Okay, I just want to be clear. | 我只是想明确一下 |
[1:23:46] | So let me just set you and the station | 让你和电视台 |
[1:23:48] | And our viewing audience straight on a few things. | 还有所有的观众搞明白几件事 |
[1:23:50] | First of all, my title, | 首先 你们叫我 |
[1:23:50] | “Sassy Weather Girl”, is inaccurate. | 野蛮气象女孩的称号是不准确的 |
[1:23:54] | I am not a girl. | 我不一个女孩了 |
[1:23:55] | I am a woman. | 我是一个女人 |
[1:23:56] | And I really hate the word “sassy.” | 而且我真的很讨厌”野蛮”这个词 |
[1:23:58] | It’s stupid. | 傻死了 |
[1:24:00] | Go in tight on Dale. | 把镜头给戴尔 |
[1:24:01] | I mean, yes, I have an attitude, but wouldn’t you, | 没错 我是有偏见 但你们呢 |
[1:24:03] | If you had to listen to Dale Waters all day? | 每天都听戴尔・沃特斯唠叨 不觉得烦吗 |
[1:24:07] | We have a real responsibility to deliver the news here– | 播新闻是我们的工作 |
[1:24:09] | Shut up, Dale. | 闭嘴 戴尔 |
[1:24:10] | I am not finished. | 我还没说完 |
[1:24:15] | You know, there was a time not too long ago | 不久之前 |
[1:24:17] | Where you sat here and apologized for me | 你坐在那里 然后为我 |
[1:24:19] | And my behavior. | 和我的所作所为道歉 |
[1:24:21] | And now it’s my turn. | 现在轮到我了 |
[1:24:22] | Go in tighter. | 镜头对准 |
[1:24:24] | I am sorry, | 抱歉 |
[1:24:26] | Not for freaking out then and not for freaking out now, | 不是为我之前或是现在发飙的行为 |
[1:24:29] | But for selling out, for coming back here, | 是为了出卖自己回到这里的行为道歉 |
[1:24:32] | For even considering dating this horribly inadequate man. | 为了我居然和这样的垃圾男约会道歉 |
[1:24:36] | When I–when I got the offer to come back here, | 当我有了个机会重新回这里时 |
[1:24:38] | I compromised all of my ideals, | 我妥协了 放弃了全部的理想 |
[1:24:40] | And I left behind the only people who stood by me. | 还抛下了唯一支持我的人 |
[1:24:45] | These friends were honest with me, and wanted what I should have | 这些朋友对我很真诚 希望我 |
[1:24:51] | To be better than I was. | 成为比现在更好的人 |
[1:24:53] | They saw me as more than just a Sassy Weather Girl, | 他们没有把我当成是野蛮气象女孩 |
[1:24:58] | And I blew them off, | 但我却埋怨他们 |
[1:24:59] | And I rationalized it all, | 觉得一切理所当然 |
[1:25:00] | And I am ashamed of myself, | 我为这样的自己感到羞愧 |
[1:25:03] | And I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:25:06] | Dale, you were right. | 戴尔 你说的对 |
[1:25:09] | I never loved you. | 我从未爱过你 |
[1:25:11] | I mean, I loved the idea of you, | 我爱的是你的想法 |
[1:25:14] | But the truth is, we have nothing in common. | 但事实上 我们完全没有共同点 |
[1:25:26] | Well, that was subtle. | 你可真难以捉摸 |
[1:25:27] | Well, that’s how I roll. | 这才是我离开的方法 |
[1:25:29] | Some would describe it as sassy. | 有人可能会说你野蛮 |
[1:25:30] | Okay, No, It’s…No. | 但我不是 |
[1:25:33] | Like, I’m…I’m proud of you, you know? | 我为你感到自豪 |
[1:25:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:36] | And you can crash with me again, | 而且你还可以到我这儿来 |
[1:25:37] | You know, now that you’re unemployed again. | 你现在又失业了 |
[1:25:39] | Yes, that would be good. | 也许这样也不错啊 |
[1:25:40] | I have a huge signing bonus to repay. | 我得把签约金换回去 |
[1:25:41] | I could use a place to stay for a while. | 我需要个地方住 |
[1:25:43] | Great. | 很好啊 |
[1:25:44] | You know, you couldn’t possibly ruin my social life | 反正我的社交生活已经被你弄得一塌糊涂 |
[1:25:46] | Any more than you already have, so… | 不会再差了 |
[1:25:49] | You’re a good brother. | 你真是个好弟弟 |
[1:25:51] | I’m just trying to stop you from ruining the family name. | 我只是怕你破坏我们家族的名声 |
[1:25:53] | Could you have one serious moment? | 你就不能严肃点吗 |
[1:25:54] | No. | 不能 |
[1:25:55] | Okay. | 好把 |
[1:25:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:26:06] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:26:08] | Hey,Walt. | 沃特 |
[1:26:09] | Hey, Byron. | 嘿 拜伦 |
[1:26:13] | Okay, Sylvia, | 好吧 希尔维亚 |
[1:26:15] | I really need to talk to you, | 我想和你谈谈 |
[1:26:18] | And it’s kind of important | 很重要的 |
[1:26:20] | And potentially very embarrassing for me, so… | 对我来说还可能很尴尬 |
[1:26:27] | Hey, I’ll just wait outside, then. | 我在外面等会吧 |
[1:26:29] | Good. thank you. | 好 谢谢了 |
[1:26:30] | Cool. | 很好 |
[1:26:33] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:26:36] | I’ve been thinking a lot, okay? | 我想了很多 |
[1:26:38] | I’ve been thinking a lot about you and me, | 我想了很多关于你我的事 |
[1:26:41] | And I’m thinking that I just need to come out and tell you | 我觉得我应该来把我对你的感觉 |
[1:26:43] | How I feel about– | 都告诉 |
[1:26:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:26:53] | I was such an idiot. | 我是个白痴 |
[1:26:56] | Look, the truth is, | 事实上 |
[1:26:57] | I really, really like you. | 我非常 非常喜欢你 |
[1:27:00] | I didn’t mean to, but I do. | 情不自禁的喜欢上你 |
[1:27:01] | And you mean more to me than a rich guy | 你对我来说 远比一个富有的人 |
[1:27:04] | Or a grown-up guy or a guy with a job– | 或是一个成熟的人 或是一个有工作的人 |
[1:27:07] | I have a job. | 我有工作 |
[1:27:08] | No, I know you do. | 我知道你有工作 |
[1:27:10] | And that’s not– | 但是 |
[1:27:12] | The point is, I– | 重点是 我 |
[1:27:14] | You mean more to me than all of those things. | 你对我来说 比任何东西都重要 |
[1:27:20] | I think that… | 我觉得 |
[1:27:24] | No, I do. | 没错 |
[1:27:26] | I love you, okay? | 我爱你 |
[1:27:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:27:32] | What do you think? | 你是怎么想的 |
[1:27:40] | You–you fully just stole my moment. | 你抢了我的台词 |
[1:27:42] | -What? -No, I’m serious. | -什么 -不 我是认真的 |
[1:27:43] | I was ready to come down here | 我已经准备好了 |
[1:27:45] | And throw all my chips on the table, you know? | 把一切都和你摊牌 |
[1:27:47] | Prepare to go down in flames, | 准备好被泼冷水了 |
[1:27:49] | And then you go ahead, and you steal the whole thing. | 结果你来了 把我的话说完了 |
[1:27:53] | You make that cool…cool little speech, | 说了很棒的一段话 |
[1:27:56] | And then I’m left standing here like an asshole. | 最后就我一个人傻傻的愣着 |
[1:28:02] | Well, you could make a speech if you want. | 如果你愿意 继续说吧 |
[1:28:05] | And follow that? | 在你之后 |
[1:28:06] | That was a great speech. | 你说的太好了 |
[1:28:07] | I can’t follow that. | 我根本比不了 |
[1:28:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:28:10] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:28:12] | So what do you think? | 那你是怎么想的呢 |
[1:28:16] | I kind of feel the– | 我觉得 |
[1:28:19] | I love you too. | 我也是爱你的 |
[1:28:21] | You do? | 是吗 |
[1:28:24] | You know I do. | 你知道我爱你 |
[1:28:28] | Now, look, I am going to grab you, | 现在 我要抱着你 |
[1:28:32] | And I am going to kiss you. | 然后吻你 |
[1:28:35] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好啊 -真的 |
[1:28:36] | And I am gonna take the lead, | 我来开头 |
[1:28:38] | And you are gonna let me. | 你得配合我 |
[1:28:39] | Here it comes. | 开始了哦 |
[1:28:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:28:42] | – You can do that now. – Okay. | -准备好了 -来吧 |
[1:28:47] | In all, 15 peoples died in that horrible crash. | 一共有15人在严重的交通事故中罹难 |
[1:28:53] | And I’m sure everyone here thinks that– | 我想每个人都觉得 |
[1:28:56] | That that is terrible. | 那是很可怖的 |
[1:28:58] | I mean, I’ll keep a thought in my heart | 我的意思是 我为此感到难过 |
[1:29:03] | For those poor people…family. | 为这些死于事故的人 以及他们的家人 |
[1:29:08] | What a prick. | 真废物 |
[1:29:10] | Go to commercial. | 进广告 |